Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Sweet and Lowdown(甜蜜与卑微)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Sweet and Lowdown(甜蜜与卑微)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:甜蜜与卑微
英文名称:Sweet and Lowdown
年代:1999

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:06] why emmet ray? because he was interesting. 我为什么欣赏Emmet Ray? 因为他很有趣
[02:09] to me, emmet ray was a fascinating character. 在我看来,Emmet Ray 是一个非常出色的人
[02:12] i was a huge fan of his when i was younger. 在我年轻的时候,我是他的忠实歌迷
[02:14] i thought he was an absolutely great guitar player… 我认为他是一个非常优秀的吉他手…
[02:17] and he was funny. 他很古怪
[02:19] y ou know, or… 也许…
[02:21] if funny’s the wrong word, then sort of pathetic in a way. 用古怪这个词稍微有点不太合适
[02:24] he was flamboyant and he was, you know… 他不仅光彩照人,他也…
[02:28] boorish and obnoxious. 粗鲁的令人厌恶
[02:30] well, the problem is that there’s just so little known about him. 问题是几乎很少有人认识他
[02:34] but we do know that he was a great guitar player. 但我们都知道他是一个非常棒的吉他手
[02:37] i’d say he was probably the second greatest guitar player in the world. 可以说,也许他是世界 上排名第二的优秀吉他手
[02:42] django reinhardt was the best… 因为Django Reinhardt是最棒的…
[02:44] and believe me, emmet idolized django. 相信我,Emment非常崇拜Django
[02:46] he was in awe of him. 也很尊重他
[02:48] there’s a story that says when he saw him playing in france, he fainted. 曾经就有个故事说他在 法国看到他的演出时,就晕倒了
[02:53] he saw django again at a restaurant in germany, and he fainted again. 后来在德国的餐馆又看到他,又晕倒了
[02:58] it seems that every time… 似乎每次…
[03:00] django would always make him faint or he’d make him cry. Django都让他晕倒或是泪流不止
[03:04] well, his relationship with hattie is mostly what’s known about him. 恩,我们对他了解最多的 就是他与哈蒂的关系
[03:08] there are a few emmet ray stories before that… 在那之前有许多关于Emmet Ray的故事…
[03:11] but i have no idea whether they’re true or not. 但是我不知道那些是否是真的
[03:14] first time anybody seemed to have heard of him was in chicago. 第一次人们是在芝加哥认识他的
[03:16] /t was at this roadside joint. 这是在路边的一个路口
[03:23] good to see you tonight. 见到你很高兴
[03:28] – where the hell is he? – i don’t know. – 该死的,他去哪了? – 不知道
[03:30] y ou gotta get him, dan. he’s layin’ drunk somewhere. Dan,你必须找到他 他一定是醉倒在哪了
[03:33] – he’s probably in a poolroom. – every night it’s somethin’ else. – 他也许在赌场. – 每晚他都这样.
[03:36] he’s late. he gets drunk. he falls off the bandstand. 要么迟到见不到人,要么喝醉 接着就从舞台上摔下来
[03:39] – i told you not to hire this guy. – what time does emmet ray go on? – 我告诉过你不要雇用这个家伙 – Emmet Ray 还要闹到什么时候?
[03:42] look at the crowd. think they’re here to see me? 看看这么多人 难道是来看我的?
[03:45] relax. i’ll find him. 别着急,我会找到他的
[03:47] i’m gonna have to hold the show again. 又要我来维持这场演出了
[03:49] i’ll kill this guy. i don’t care what kind of artist he is. 我要杀了这个家伙 我才不管他是什么艺术家
[03:52] y ou take care of business. i’ll find him.just relax. 你来看着,我去找他,别急
[03:56] hey, good to see you again. 嗨,很高兴看到你
[04:02] that’s 50 more you owe me. 你欠我五十多了
[04:03] i’m not goin’ out of town. another one? 我打算去城里一趟 再来一局?
[04:10] i think you got some visitors. 有人找你
[04:14] i’ll be back. 我马上回来
[04:20] – what’d we get? – here’s your end. – 分了多少? – 这是你的.
[04:28] this is what you bring me, $30? it’s almost midnight. $30? 你们就给我30块? 现在已经午夜了,才30块?
[04:31] that’s half, emmet. that’s all we made. 那是一半了, Emmet. 我们一共就得这么多.
[04:33] i can’t live on that. i got car payments, i got new shirts. 这根本就不够花. 我要买车,还要买新衣服.
[04:36] i’m sorry. business was slow. it’s a jewish holiday. 很抱歉,生意不好 又赶上犹太人放假
[04:39] and last night it was rainin’, and the night before you got food poisonin’. 昨晚又下雨,前晚你又食物中毒
[04:44] – because i drank that booze you made. – listen, emmet. – 因为我喝了你的酒. – 听着, Emmet.
[04:47] i don’t know how to tell you this, but while i was in bed… 我不知道怎么跟你说,但是当我
[04:50] with one of the johns you sent me, he got very excited, and he… 和你介绍来的那位约翰先生在床上的时候… 他太兴奋了,以至于…
[04:56] got a heart attack, and he dropped dead. 心脏病发作,死了
[05:00] – which one? – the salesman from detroit. – 哪一个? – 底特律的推销员
[05:03] – what did you do? – i took my clothes and i left. – 那你呢? – 我穿上衣服走了.
[05:07] so there’s nothin’ to trace back to us? 所以和我们一点关系都没?
[05:10] then i was thinking that maybe he had one of your business cards. 我想可能他有一张你的名片
[05:15] – oh, my god. – a pimp doesn’t need business cards! – 噢.天哪 – 我跟你说过拉皮条不需要名片!
[05:18] y ou’re always tryin’ to be too fancy. 你总是这样自以为是
[05:20] emmet, let’s go. y ou’re supposed to be on stage. Emmet, 跟我走吧. 你应该去演出.
[05:23] every night you’re either late, drunk, or you don’t show up. 每晚你不是迟到,喝醉,就是不见踪影
[05:27] what is it with you? 你当你是什么?
[05:40] how are you doin’? i’m on right now. 在干吗呢 马上就开始了
[05:44] thanks for comin’. put their tab on my bill. 谢谢光临,记到我的帐上
[05:48] i don’t wanna embarrass you in front of friends, but boss said no more advances. 我不想你在朋友面前难堪 但老板不给赊帐了
[05:51] don’t give me a song and dance. just put their tab on my bill. 不要指手画脚的,就记在我的帐上
[05:54] hi, guys. 晚上好,伙计
[08:22] it’s gonna be a lot of cats there. we always have fun at don’s. 那有很多爵士乐迷. 我们在don那玩的很愉快
[08:25] – donald. – well, donald. – 是Donald. – 哦,Donald.
[08:27] – watch out over there. – i got this, man. – 当心 – 我知道
[08:29] y ou take care of that. and don’t forget to pass. 你看好那就行了 别忘了开过去
[08:32] – they caught him a couple of times. – caught what? – 他们抓了他好多次. – 抓什么?
[08:35] mind your business. watch the road. 开好你的车 看着路
[08:38] what you got there, man? is that a .45? 你拿的是什么? 是a.45么?
[08:40] .45 what? wait, wait. 什么.45? 等等
[08:44] better put that shit away. 最好离这个玩意远点
[08:46] hey, you wanna go to the dump, shoot some rats? huh? 嗨,咱们去垃圾堆去打老鼠,怎么样?
[08:50] – shoot some what? – rats. 打什么? 老鼠
[08:52] i do it all the time. it’s a lot of fun. 我经常去那里玩 太好玩了
[08:55] -a hepcat shootin’ rats. -i don’t think you need no more of this. 一个爵士音乐手打老鼠 我觉得你不应该这样做
[08:59] there should be no other guns in this car besides my gun. 在我的车里,只准我有手枪
[09:21] man, where’d you learn to play that thing like that? 你在哪学弹那玩意的?
[09:24] – i never heard guitar sound so good. – y eah, i’m the greatest in the world. – 我从来没有听过弹的这么好听的吉他 – 当然了,我是世界上最棒的
[09:28] well, you know, in france there’s django. 不过,在法国,Django是最棒的
[09:30] django? y ou know, he’s comin’ to america in the summer to record. Django?这个夏天他来美国录音
[09:34] – y eah? – y eah. ever meet him? – 真的? – 是的. 见过他么?
[09:38] i could’ve once, in europe. 在欧洲见过一次
[09:40] y ou know, really, our styles are just different. 事实上,我们的风格完全不同
[09:43] nate drummond prefers me. he says i’m miraculous. Nate Drummond很欣赏我 他说我是个奇迹
[09:47] y ou’re welcome to come here anytime. y ou know, we play here all the time. 欢迎你随时来玩 我们一直都在这
[09:51] – and i make great chili. – well, thank you. – 我做的红辣椒也很好吃 – 好的,谢谢
[10:12] say, man, we’re about to hit it. can we drop you somewhere? 我们马上出发,你在哪下车?
[10:15] – i like the air. i’ll walk. – y ou sure about that? – 我想走回去透透空气 – 确定么?
[10:17] y eah. thank you. 是的,谢谢.
[10:48] well, i heard stories that he was a kleptomaniac. 我从一些故事中得知 他是一个有偷盗癖的人
[10:51] i heard that once he stole an alarm clock from hoagy carmichael… 我听说有一次他从Hoagy Carmichael那里偷了一个闹钟…
[10:55] and hoagy overslept and he missed a record date. 结果Hoagy睡过了,误了登记
[10:57] what do you think? 你怎么认为呢?
[10:59] the only other story that i heard, other than hattie, was this moon idea. 除了他和哈蒂之间的故事, 我所知道的就只有这个关于月亮的构思
[11:04] he had this idea about this crescent moon. 他对盈月有一些见解
[11:07] that he wanted to make an entrance on this big crescent moon. 他想在这个巨大的盈月上划一道出口
[11:10] well, the story is that it came to him, apparently… 很显然,关于他的这个故事
[11:14] i guess, in a dream… 我认为,只是场梦而已…
[11:16] that he’d build this moon thing with his own money. 他用自己的钱做了这个月亮
[11:19] because he thought that a star of his great stature… 因为他认为一个卓有成就的明星…
[11:21] ought to be able to make a real big entrance with a moon. 就应该坐在月亮上演奏
[11:25] just try to visualize it. 试着去想象一下
[11:26] just try to visualize it. 试着去想象一下
[11:28] y ou’re lookin’ up, and there it is. gold, beautiful moon. 你抬头看到一轮金色,美丽的明月
[11:31] i’m comin’ down, and you guys are playin’. what do you think? 而我们在月亮下演奏,你觉得怎么样?
[11:34] it’s a stupid idea. i told you. would you let me take this shot? 我告诉你,这是很愚蠢的想法 你能让我打一球么?
[11:37] i didn’t ask your opinion. i’m just tellin’ you how it’s gonna go. 我没有问你意见 我只是跟你说说
[11:51] and then the jacket would match the moon… 外套正好和月亮相协调…
[11:54] against a black velvet background. 再配上黑色光滑的背景
[11:58] – what do you think? – it sounds okay to me. – 你认为如何? – 听起来不错.
[12:01] – y eah. – it’s fancy. – 当然. – 很奇特.
[12:04] i’m considered the best guitar player… 我是最好的吉他手…
[12:07] maybe that ever lived. 也许永远都是
[12:11] certainly in this country. there’s this– 当然在这个国家,有一个
[12:13] there’s a gypsy in france… 住在法国的吉普赛人…
[12:16] and he’s the most beautiful thing i ever heard. 他弹奏的是我听过的最美妙的乐曲
[12:21] tonight’s the night. 就在今晚
[12:23] emmet,just as long as you’re happy. that’s the most important thing. Emmet,最重要的是你开心就好
[12:27] it’s really beautiful. 真的很美
[12:29] it is really beautiful. it’s like jewelry. 这真的是太美了,就象珠宝一样
[12:33] hey, i wanna just be alone with the moon for a minute, all right? 我只想单独和月亮在一起,行么?
[12:37] y ou wanna be alone with the moon? okay. 你只想和月亮在一起?好吧
[12:40] emmet, you know what you are? y ou’re a genius. Emmet, 你知道你是什么吗? 你是个天才.
[12:59] she’s a knockout, ain’t she? 它很迷人,是么?
[13:01] hope it’s safe. 希望也很安全.
[13:04] of course it’s safe. why wouldn’t it be safe? 当然安全了 为什么不安全呢?
[13:07] it’s a hell of a drop. a man can break his neck. 如果这该死的掉下来的话, 脖子都会断
[13:12] really? 真的么?
[13:14] and it starts to build and build in emmet’s mind. Emmet开始按照他的想法制作它
[13:18] and by show time… 到了演出的时候…
[13:21] he’s numb with fear, he’s petrified. 他吓的失去知觉了,吓呆了
[13:24] and the audience is out there waiting for him… 观众们都在那边等着他…
[13:27] and he’s backstage, meanwhile, drinking and drinking. 与此同时,他在后台不停的喝酒
[13:30] when he’s ready to go on, he’s stiff as a board. 当他准备上台的时候 他的腿僵硬的象木棍一样
[13:37] – snazzy! – did you buy that off the rack? – 真漂亮! – 你是买的现成的么?
[13:41] look. the big dipper. 看,好大
[13:43] – emmet, your gun is bulging. – do you think? – Emmet, 你的手枪露出来了. – 你看到了?
[13:47] what the hell you need it on stage for? 你上台要带这家伙干吗?
[13:49] i don’t feel right without it. 带上它感觉会好点
[13:51] i’ll give it back to you as soon as you’re done. 你一演出完我就还给你
[13:54] show time! 快表演吧!
[14:13] – y ou all right? – emmet, be careful. – 可以么? – Emmet, 小心点.
[14:22] y ou’re on? 坐上去了么?
[14:25] need a hand? 需要帮忙么?
[14:27] let’s do it. 开始吧
[15:29] sooner or later, everybody’s dreams go up in smoke. 每个人的梦想迟早都会破灭
[15:34] what about my dreams? 那我的梦想呢?
[15:36] i can’t settle down, ann. Ann,我无法安定下来
[15:38] – we don’t have to marry. – i can’t. – 我们可以不结婚. – 我做不到.
[15:41] i gotta be free. i’m an artist. 我要的是自由 我是个艺术家
[15:44] i thought you liked me. 你是喜欢我的
[15:48] we have fun. 我们在一起很开心
[15:50] i took you to the dump. i let you shoot my gun at some rats. 我把你带到垃圾堆 用手枪打老鼠
[15:54] shootin’ rats at the dump is not my idea of a good time. 我不想在垃圾堆里打老鼠
[15:57] why not? we brought sandwiches. 为什么呢? 我们带了许多三明治
[16:00] and sittin’ at the railroads watchin’ trains, that’s pretty strange too. 坐在铁路旁看火车,那也非常奇怪
[16:04] see? that’s what i mean. 明白了么?我就是这个意思
[16:07] what i like to do, what you like to do, ain’t the same thing. 我喜欢的和你喜欢的不一样
[16:11] that’s not it, emmet. 不是这个原因, Emmet.
[16:13] it’s that you keep your feelings locked up… 而是你太封闭你的感情了…
[16:15] and you can’t feel nothin’ for anybody else. 你不能忽视别人的感觉
[16:18] y ou say that like it’s a bad thing. 这似乎不是什么好事
[16:21] some terrible things happen to people in love. i know. i’ve seen it. 恋爱的人会遇到一些倒霉事 我了解,我明白了
[16:25] i enjoy the company of women. i love ’em. 我喜欢和一群女人在一起,我爱她们
[16:29] it’s just that i don’t need ’em. 但是我并不需要她们
[16:32] i guess, you know, that’s the way it is when you’re a true artist. 我想这就是你 作为一个真正艺术家的行为吧
[16:39] it doesn’t mean we can’t fool around. 这意味着我们还可以玩玩
[16:41] oh, right. or shoot rats or watch trains. 是的,打老鼠或是看火车
[16:45] i never met anybody that keeps their feelings so locked up. 我从来没有遇到过如此 封闭内心感受的人
[16:49] i let my feelin’s come out in my music. 我的感受来自我的音乐
[16:52] maybe if you let your feelings out in real life, your music would be better. 如果你的感受来源你现实生活, 也许你的音乐会更棒
[16:57] don’t talk. 不要说话
[17:02] emmet met hattie in new jersey. Emmet是在新泽西遇到哈蒂的
[17:05] the band was playing a resort hotel. 乐队在一个度假酒店演出
[17:08] on a day off, emmet… 一个休息日,Emmet…
[17:11] and his drummer, bill shields… 和他的鼓手Bill Shields…
[17:15] were doing their version of charm. 正在发表他们对魅力的看法
[17:17] they were trying to pick up girls on the boardwalk. 他们试图认识那些 走在木板路上的女孩子们
[17:24] this place is heaven on earth. cotton candy, eight o’clock. 这里真是人间天堂 现在8点了
[17:27] watch me work. 看我的
[17:29] mary! right? Mary! 是你么?
[17:32] why don’t you drop dead,jerk? 你怎么不去死,神经!
[17:34] i thought you were someone i knew. sometimes i hit with a– mary! 我以为你是我认识的那个人 有时我会碰到–Mary
[17:38] martina. mary ann.
[17:40] marge. kate?
[17:42] excuse me, miss. i’m a photography buff myself. 小姐打扰一下,我是个摄影迷
[17:45] i was thinkin’ maybe we could get my friend to take a picture of us. 我想让我的朋友给我们照张合影
[17:48] wait a minute. time out. 等一下,快好了
[17:50] – do you see this? – oh, yeah. – 看到这个了么? – 噢,太好了.
[17:53] did you see? she looked right at me. she smiled. 看到了么? 她正朝着我看,她笑了
[17:56] – that was a smile. – and she was lookin’ right at me. – 她们在笑 – 她正看着我.
[17:59] which one you want? 你想要哪个?
[18:00] the little one with the silly hat. 小的,戴着顶可爱帽子的那个
[18:02] she’s more my size. i’ll flip you. 她很配我 猜硬币
[18:04] – i saw her first! – all right! – 我先看到她的! – 那好吧!
[18:06] y ou want the little one? take the little one. 你想要小的? 那小的就归你
[18:09] i’ll take the redhead. what difference does it make? 我要那个红头发的,这有什么区别?
[18:11] they’re gettin’ away. there’s nothin’ wrong with the little one. 他们走远了,小的也不错
[18:15] the redhead’s got nice legs and a nice chest. 红头发的有着美丽的双腿和胸部
[18:18] – i’ll take the redhead. – the little one is cute. – 我要红头发的. – 小的很可爱.
[18:20] she has a nice face and those cupid-bow lips i like, but i’ll take the redhead. 她有着很漂亮的脸蛋,和我 喜欢的弓形嘴唇,但我要那红头发的
[18:24] – y ou wanted the little one. – i changed my mind. – 你说了是要小的. – 我改变主意了.
[18:26] i’ll flip you. 猜硬币
[18:29] – call. – tails. – 说. – 反面.
[18:34] – i got the little one. – we agree. – 我要小的. – 意见统一了.
[18:37] – now they gotta agree. – come on. – 她们必须答应. – 快点.
[18:41] i’m telling you, you’re gonna get on the ferris wheel this time. 我跟你说,你这次将要登上大观览车
[18:44] remember when you tried to go on? last year we tried to get you up there. 记住什么时候上车? 去年我们就在那儿找到你的
[18:48] – excuse me. – y ou were scared. – 打扰一下. – 当时你很害怕.
[18:50] hi. y ou ladies from around here? 你们好,你们是这里人么?
[18:53] y eah, we work right near here. 是的,我们就在附近工作
[18:55] i’m billy shields. i’m a musician. 我叫Billy Shields,一个音乐家.
[18:58] he’s with my quintet. i’m emmet ray. 他是五重唱乐团的 我叫Emmet Ray.
[19:01] the emmet ray hot quintet. we’re at the lakeside ballroom. Emmet Ray热情的五重唱乐团 我们就在湖边的舞厅
[19:04] it’s our day off, so we were thinking maybe you could show us the sights. 今天我们休息,所以我们想 也许你们可以带我们游览观光
[19:08] – y ou wanna go watch some trains? – what? – 你想去看火车么? – 什么?
[19:11] he’s kidding. let’s go for a drink. 他开玩笑的 我们去喝东西吧
[19:15] ask him. i liked you instantly. i’m bein’ honest. 可以去问他,我刚刚喜欢你 我很诚实
[19:18] we flipped, he won, i got you. 我们猜硬币,他赢了,我就选了你
[19:20] i’m gracie macrae. 我是Gracie Macrae.
[19:23] billy shields.
[19:24] and if i may say, you have the most beautiful blue eyes i’ve ever seen. 你的蓝眼睛是我见过最漂亮的
[19:28] this is my friend hattie. 这是我朋友哈蒂
[19:31] hattie, i’m emmet ray. 哈蒂, 我叫 Emmet Ray.
[19:33] i’ve got the quintet. y ou like jazz music, baby? 我们有个五重唱乐团. 你喜欢爵士乐么,宝贝?
[19:36] how about we take a boat ride, huh? 我们去划船,怎么样?
[19:39] well, sure. we’d love to. 好的,当然可以. 我们很喜欢.
[19:42] – we’ll ride around the lake. – great. – 我们绕着湖划. – 太好了.
[19:45] what’s your name? don’t be shy, darlin’. 你叫什么名字? 亲爱的,别不好意思
[19:48] hattie don’t talk. she’s mute. 哈蒂不会说话 她是个哑巴
[19:53] wanna go take a boat ride? 想划船么?
[20:16] don’t overthrow it. throw it down. 不要扔太远 向下扔
[20:24] that was a good try. try it one more time. 扔的很好 再试一次
[20:28] that was all right. good try. 很好 非常好
[20:30] thanks for stickin’ me with the dummy. 谢谢你给我找了一个哑巴
[20:32] – stop whining. y ou wanted her. – then i changed my mind. – 别抱怨了. 是你要她的 – 但后来我改变主意了
[20:36] she seems like a nice girl. 她看起来是个挺漂亮的女孩.
[20:38] how could she seem like anything? she doesn’t talk. 她怎么能象其他人? 她不会说话
[20:40] this is my one day off. i want a talkin’ girl. 今天是我的休息日 我想找一个能说会道的女孩
[20:43] – i think she’s a bit of a half-wit. – what do you mean? – 我想她有点笨. – 什么意思?
[20:47] gracie says she’s not all there in the head. Gracie 说她头脑不是很正常
[20:49] well, that’s great. 那也不错.
[20:51] a man like me, got ideas. 象我这样一个有思想的男人
[20:54] try to have a good time today, huh? 玩的开心点,知道么?
[20:56] y ou girls wanna go for a walk on the pier? 女孩们,想去码头上散步么?
[21:03] y ou hungry? 你饿么?
[21:06] is that a yes or a no? 是饿还是不饿?
[21:09] y eah, me too. 是的,我也饿了
[21:14] what? huh? 什么?啊?
[21:23] i can’t read that. it’s like a chinaman. what do you want? 我看不懂,这好象中国字 你想要什么?
[21:28] do you know how to write? did you go to school? 你会写字么? 你上过学么
[21:34] what is that? is that a yes or a no? 什么意思? 是上过还是没上过?
[21:40] y ou’re a hard-luck case. y ou an orphan? 你很不幸 你是孤儿么?
[21:45] y ou don’t know? 你不知道?
[21:46] oh, this is great. this is great. 哦, 很好. 那很好
[21:49] i get a goddamn mute orphan half-wit. 我找到个讨厌的哑巴,孤儿 还是个弱智
[21:52] i get all the winners. were you always like this, born like this? 我中大奖了 你一直都是这样么? 生下来就是这样?
[21:55] or did somebody drop you on your head, or what? 还是有人抛弃了你,或者其他的原因
[21:57] gracie’s hungry. let’s go get some clams or somethin’. Gracie饿了 我们弄点蚌和别的东西吃
[22:01] can we switch for a while? 我们能交换一会么?
[22:03] no. what’s the matter with you? 不,你怎么了?
[22:08] i was amazing the second i picked up the instrument. 令人惊讶的是,我第二次选择的乐器.
[22:11] it’s just in me someplace, like a gift of god. 就象是上帝赐予我的礼物一样
[22:16] they said i’d have been great, whatever instrument i chose. 他们说无论我选择什么乐器, 我都会很棒
[22:20] but on guitar, nobody can touch me. 但是对于吉他,没有人能和我比
[22:24] except this gypsy in france. 除了那个法国的吉普赛人
[22:26] but mostly, i’m untouchable. they want me to record. 但是大多情况下,我很难接近 他们希望我出唱片
[22:30] they do, but i don’t know. 他们希望,但是我不知道
[22:33] once you record, everybody can copy your stuff. 一旦你录了唱片 人人都能模仿你的内容
[22:36] they steal your ideas. 他们窃取你的思想
[22:38] why do i wanna make something beautiful just to have some jerk copy it? 为什么我创作的一些好的东西 而让一些讨厌鬼去抄袭呢?
[22:46] y ou wanna come hear the show sometime? my guest? 你想听我们的演奏么?
[22:49] – both of you. – y eah. – 你们两个. – 当然.
[22:52] y ou’d appreciate it. y ou would. 你会很喜欢它,一定会
[22:54] y ou’ll see. i possess a great talent. 你会发现我很有天分
[22:59] y ou might be mute, but you’re not deaf, right? 你可能是哑巴,但你不聋,对吧?
[23:02] and you don’t have to be bright. music’s for everybody. 你不需要很聪明 音乐是带给每一个人的
[23:05] the smart or the dumb. 无论聪明还是笨蛋
[23:11] – how’d you lose your voice? – she don’t know. – 你是怎么哑的? – 她不知道.
[23:14] it was somethin’ when she was a kid, like a high fever. 在她小的时候,好象是一场高烧
[23:17] she doesn’t remember. 她不记得了
[23:20] – is she– – y eah, but she’s a good laundress. – 她脑子… – 恩,但是她是个很不错的洗衣工
[23:29] i’ve shot guys. that’s right. 我有枪
[23:32] well, i had to. y ou know, it was them or me. 恩,我不得不 是他们而不是我
[23:36] i could tell you stories. 跟你讲个故事
[23:38] what do you say we go to the dump, shoot some rats? 我们去垃圾堆打老鼠,怎么样?
[23:41] what? 什么?
[23:43] y eah, it’ll be a ball. 很好玩.
[23:45] emmet, please. not now, huh? Emmet, 请不要现在去,好么?
[23:47] well, it’s my car, and i say we’re stoppin’ at the dump for ten minutes. 这是我的车,到了垃圾堆 我们停下来,就十分钟
[23:55] – uh, squeeze. – y ou call this fun? – 啊, 扣紧它. – 你觉得这很有趣么?
[23:58] don’t jerk.just squeeze. line it up to your sights. 别抖,只要扣紧它, 和你的视线成一条线
[24:01] he’s gonna get away. line it up in the sights. 它要跑了 对准,成一条线
[24:04] – come on! it’s cold! – in a minute. – 快点,这里很冷 – 马上就好
[24:06] -just do what i’m tellin’ you to do! – leave her alone already! – 按照我教你的去做 – 不要管她了!
[24:09] there’s nothin’ to it. 不是这样.
[24:16] did you see that? i got him! 看到了么? 我打中了!
[24:18] – y ou call this civil? – what are you doin’? – 这叫文明么? – 你在干什么?
[24:21] – no more cheese for this little fella. – no, don’t pick it up. – 这个小家伙再也吃不到奶酪了. – 不, 别把它捡起来.
[24:24] these guys are diseased. y ou gotta put it down. 这些东西都有病的. 把它们放下来.
[24:27] did you know that rats attack poor kids in their cribs? 你知道么?老鼠会蹿到婴儿床 里伤害那些可怜的小孩
[24:29] – i thought you’d enjoy this. – are you crazy? – 我想你会很喜欢这个. – 你疯了啊?
[24:33] so, what do you think? 你觉得怎么样?
[24:35] – y ou wanna come up to my room… – do you think we could go out… – 想来我家… – 我们出去…
[24:38] – hear me play my guitar? – alone sometime? – 听我弹吉他么? – 就我们单独在一块,好么?
[24:42] good. come on. 好,走吧
[24:49] come on in. 进来.
[24:56] that’s my guitar. 那是我的吉他
[24:59] i’ll play it for you soon. 我马上弹给你听
[25:01] like a drink? 想喝点什么么?
[25:06] y ou know… 你知道
[25:09] i know we don’t know each other… 我们并不了解对方…
[25:12] and we just met, but… 我们刚刚认识,但是…
[25:15] i had a wonderful evening. 我们晚上玩的很愉快
[25:18] i don’t need a genius to have a good time. 玩的开心,但不一定要多聪明
[25:23] y ou know, i’m a fast worker. 我在性方面进展很快
[25:34] y ou’re not puttin’ up much resistance. 你不要反抗我
[25:38] lot of girls do… 很多女孩都…
[25:41] on a first date. 在第一次约会就
[25:47] hold on. hold it. time out. 等下,不慌. 稍微歇一下.
[25:49] just i’m gettin’ a little razzled with your pace. 我只是有点不太适应你的速度
[25:55] y ou like me? 你喜欢我么?
[26:00] just expected more of a fight. 这象打架一样
[26:04] this is– it’s like shootin’ fish in a barrel. 又象是在水桶里打鱼
[26:23] did you like that? 你喜欢么
[26:25] i knew you would. 我知道你很喜欢
[26:28] they say i’m a wonderful lover. 他们都说我是个很好的情人
[26:32] y ou got a terrific body. y ou really do. 你身材不好 真的不好看
[26:34] round. i like round. and i don’t mean fat. 胖胖的,不过我喜欢. 我不是说肥.
[26:37] y ou got some heft. 你挺重的
[26:40] makes a fella feel like he’s been someplace. 让这个家伙感觉在其它地方
[26:45] now get dressed. 把衣服穿好
[26:47] i’m tired. i gotta go to sleep. 我很累 我想睡觉了
[26:50] if i don’t get my sleep, i’m cranky. 如果我休息不好的话,就会很暴躁
[26:54] i’d give you cab fare, but i don’t assume it’s a long walk home. 我给你钱打车回家 但是我认为走回去也不远
[27:01] first time i had sex, seven years old. 我第一发生性关系是在七岁
[27:04] the guitar. right. 是吉他,对
[27:06] well, that’s why we came up here. 这就是我们来这的原因
[27:10] all right, you get dressed. 好吧,你去穿衣服
[27:12] i’m exhausted. what’s your favorite song? 我太累了 你最喜欢哪首歌?
[27:16] oh, look who i’m askin’. 哦,我不该问你
[29:54] i lived in detroit… 我在底特律
[29:56] and canada… 加拿大…
[29:58] and new y ork… 纽约都呆过…
[30:02] st. louis.
[30:05] my father was in the army. 我父亲在军队的时候
[30:08] i never got along with him. 我从未和他好好相处过
[30:11] he used to hit me with a belt. 他经常用皮带抽我
[30:15] he’s dead now. 他现在已经死了
[30:18] got asphyxiated. 窒息而死的
[30:25] i’m pretty sure my mother’s dead too. 肯定我母亲也死了
[30:29] she used to get spells. 她很有魅力
[30:32] i don’t know if her family put her away somewhere… 我不知道是不是家人抛弃了她…
[30:38] or if she’s dead. 还是她已经死了
[30:41] she used to foam at the mouth. 她过去常常大发雷霆
[30:49] she sang beautifully. 她歌唱的很好听
[30:52] the most beautiful music i ever heard. 是我听过最好听的
[30:59] except for this… 除了…
[31:01] gypsy guitar player in france. 在法国的吉普塞吉他手
[31:05] can you believe i can’t listen to him without cryin’? 你相信么?每当我听到 他的音乐都会泪流不止
[31:57] give us a shot, would you? 来一杯,你要么?
[32:07] so i’m gonna be busy later. somethin’ came up. 我过会比较忙, 有点事
[32:13] y ou just go get yourself home by yourself. 你自己回家吧
[32:20] now wait. what was that look for? 等下,你想怎么样?
[32:23] what did i do? 要我怎么做?
[32:28] i got business. 我要工作
[32:33] we gotta spend every minute together? 难道我们要时时刻刻都在一起么?
[32:41] look. 给
[32:43] y ou go get yourself a cab… 你自己打车回家吧…
[32:46] and i’ll see you tomorrow. 明天见
[33:57] where the hell am i? 该死,我这是在哪?
[34:07] stroudsburg, pennsylvania?
[34:10] i take one puff in new jersey, i end up in stroudsburg, pennsylvania? 上一秒还在新泽西,怎么现在 就跑到stroudsburg,Pennsylvania来了
[34:14] i gotta get a cab. 我必须叫一辆出租车
[34:23] i need a taxi! can i get a cab? 我要叫出租车 哪里有车?
[34:28] i’m sorry, emmet. i had no choice. 很抱歉, Emmet. 我帮不了你.
[34:31] – we got a contract. – look, i run a first-class hotel here. – 我们有合同. – 你看, 我在这经营的是一流的宾馆.
[34:34] – this was an emergency. – y eah, an emergency. – 这是个突发事件 – 对,是突发事件
[34:37] what kind of emergency? 什么样的突发事件?
[34:39] – my father died. – again? – 我父亲死了. – 又死了?
[34:41] how many times can your father pass away? 你父亲能死多少次?
[34:43] i’m gonna come clean with you. i got abducted and i was threatened. 我坦白交代吧 我被绑架了,又被恐吓威胁
[34:46] y ou were gone for four days. we had the police out. 你已经失踪四天了 我们也报了警
[34:49] i’m tired of shootin’ crap every night to see if my main attraction will show. 每晚都要为重头戏是否能 上演而心神不定,我真的累了
[34:53] it’s over. 一切都结束了
[34:55] look, i gotta borrow a few bucks for cab fare. 现在我必须借一点钱,付打车费
[34:59] y ou’re kidding. how much? 你真会开玩笑 多少?
[35:01] nine hundred dollars. 900块
[35:18] what’s the matter? oh, i know this routine. 怎么了? 哦,我知道了又是老一套
[35:21] look, i’m a free agent. i do as i please. 现在我自由了,我可以做我想做的事
[35:24] i might as well tell you. i quit the job. 我还是告诉你吧,我辞职了
[35:28] i told him to take that job and stick it. 让他们守着那份工作继续忍受吧
[35:34] so the band’s leavin’ for hollywood two weeks sooner than i thought. 乐队比我想象中的还要 早两个星期去了好莱坞
[35:39] i didn’t tell you about hollywood. 我没跟你提起过好莱坞吧
[35:44] we’re makin’ a movie. 我们制作电影
[35:46] y eah.just a little short one. 当然,就是那种小短片
[35:50] just a couple of minutes of me and the boys playin’ that tune, ”all of me.” 就几分钟时间 孩子们弹一首曲子:“都是我”
[35:53] y ou know? good. 你听过?不错
[35:57] what are you lookin’ at me like that for? what? 怎么这样子看着我?怎么了?
[36:02] look, i got together with a couple of guys, we had a few drinks. 我和那帮家伙在一起,喝了点酒
[36:06] one thing led to another… 一件事接着一件事
[36:09] and the next thing i knew, i woke up out of town. 紧接着我就在乡下醒了过来
[36:15] look, i don’t have to account to you. all right? 我不需要向你解释,对么?
[36:19] we’re not married. i’m not the marryin’ kind. 我们并没结婚 我也不喜欢结婚
[36:23] i can’t settle. 我无法安定下来
[36:27] whole idea leaves me cold. 我知道这种想法打动不了人
[36:31] so i thought i’d– 所以我想我应该…
[36:33] i thought i’d… 应该…
[36:36] buy you some lunch… 请你吃顿饭…
[36:38] and say good-bye. 和你分手
[36:41] and i’ll be comin’ through here again, i’m sure, sometime. 我还会再来这里的 我确定,我会来的
[36:50] but you really are a spoiled dope, you know? 但是你真的很笨,知道么?
[36:53] i take you out to buy you things or go to the movies, you’re fine. 我带你去买东西,看电影,你很好
[36:57] but the minute somethin’ doesn’t go your way– 但是并非时时刻刻都要听你的
[37:01] i gotta go, and there’s no way you can come with me. 我必须得走,但你决不能和我一起走
[37:04] i mean, you got responsibilities. y ou got a job. 我是说你有你的责任,你有工作
[37:08] y ou have… 你还要…
[37:10] underwear and socks to wash. 洗内衣裤和袜子
[37:13] and i can’t have my life cluttered. i’m an artist. 我无法过着乱七八糟的生活 我是个艺术家
[37:16] a truly great artist. 一个真正伟大的艺术家
[37:18] i need to be free… 我要的是自由…
[37:21] so i’m saying good-bye, okay? 所以,我们分手吧,好么?
[37:28] look. how many fingers i got? 看,我有多少个手指?
[37:31] ten, right? 十个,对么?
[37:32] ten, nine, eight, seven, six. 十,九,八,七,六
[37:38] there’s eleven. y ou see? 有十一个,你看?
[37:46] all right, look. if you come, it’s not a free ride. 好吧,听着, 如果你要跟我走,要付车费
[37:49] i’m not a charity organization, all right? 我不是慈善组织,明白么
[37:51] i don’t know what i’m doin’ here. 我不知道我在说什么
[37:54] hey, if you come, you work. 好吧,如果你来的话,你就工作
[38:23] what’s the matter? 怎么了?
[38:26] nobody said it was gonna be a picnic. 这活不轻松
[38:28] y ou know i can’t risk my hands. 你知道我不能亏待我的手
[39:13] well, that might not be a bad idea. 这个想法倒不错
[39:27] and now, folks, chester weems, a housepainter… 朋友们,现在有请油漆匠Chester Weems…
[39:28] and now, folks, chester weems, a housepainter… 朋友们,现在有请油漆匠Chester Weems…
[39:31] will play the saw. 拉锯子
[39:57] fast falls the eventide 日暮很快降临
[40:02] the darkness deepens 漆黑一片
[40:06] lord with me abide 和上帝同在
[40:10] the scarlet tanager. 深红的唐纳雀
[40:18] the barn owl. 畜棚里的猫头鹰
[40:34] and you are? 你是?
[40:36] homer p. risley.
[40:39] what is your profession, homer? 你是什么职业,Homer?
[40:41] profession? i’m a birdseed salesman. 职业?我是卖鸟食的
[40:44] – oh, a traveling salesman. – that’s right, you got it. – 哦,是一个旅行推销员 – 对,你说的很对.
[40:47] and i see that your instrument is the guitar. 我看到你的乐器是吉他
[40:50] y eah, that’s right. i’ve had a few lessons. 对,我学过几次
[40:54] no need to be nervous, homer. this is a wonderful audience out here. 不要紧张,Homer 观众都非常好
[41:00] birdseed salesman, homer risley. 鸟食推销员,Homer Risley
[42:21] boy, those guys were ready to break out the tar and feathers, huh? 那些家伙都要气疯了
[42:24] next time you’re gonna hustle somebody, don’t play so great. 下次你要想骗人家的话 就不要弹这么好
[42:28] i can’t remember the tunes if i play badly. 如果我胡乱弹的话,就记不得调子
[42:33] i wonder if django ever hustled any suckers. 我想Django也一定骗过一些傻瓜
[42:38] look at her. she’s frownin’. she doesn’t like it. 看看她,皱眉头了 她不喜欢
[42:41] well, they deserved it. they were jerks. 他们活该 一群神经病
[42:45] she’s too good-hearted. 她是一个心肠很好
[42:48] a genuinely sweet person. i like that, respect it. 又诚实可爱的女孩 我喜欢她,也尊重她
[42:53] won’t get you anywhere in life. 但却不能带你去任何地方
[42:59] i had a dream last night. 我昨晚做了个梦
[43:03] i had a dream we all went out to hollywood… 梦里面我们都去了好莱坞…
[43:06] and i became discovered as a major star. 我成了大牌明星
[43:10] y ou? a major star? 你?大牌明星?
[43:12] y ou were dreamin’. 真是做梦
[43:14] why not? i got a good face. 为什么不?我长的不错
[43:17] we’re in a short subject. we’re the backup band. 我们只制作电影短片 也只是替补乐队
[43:20] we’re in the background, emmet. we’re lucky to be in focus. 我们只是在后台,Emmet 能看到我们就很幸运了
[43:24] y ou can always get attention if you know how to do it. 如果你知道怎么做, 别人就会一直关注你
[43:27] in this dream, i was standin’ there surrounded… 在梦里面,我站在那里,周围都是…
[43:31] by gorgeous actresses. 身着华丽的女演员
[43:34] see? that she don’t like. 看到了么?她就不喜欢听到这个
[43:36] relax. 放轻松点.
[43:38] i’m with you now. 我现在和你在一起.
[43:40] i’m not one of these guys who turns his head every time some dame walks by. 我不是那种一看到少女经过, 就回头去看的人
[43:44] i’ve had plenty of beautiful women. 我有许多漂亮的女人
[43:47] and i always put ’em in their place. 并且我总是为她们着想
[43:49] y eah. ” love ’em and leave ’em,” that’s my motto. 当然,爱她们就离开她们,、 这是我的格言
[43:53] love ’em and don’t look back. i never once regretted. 爱她们,不要老想着过去 所以我从不觉得遗憾
[43:57] not one time did i ever regret dumping a beautiful dame. 就有一次我很后悔 甩掉了一个美丽的女人
[44:02] y ou gotta keep your guard up. 你必须时刻提防着
[44:03] if you don’t, them pretty ones get their worms in you, and then it’s over. 如果一不小心,她们用美丽 慢慢的吸引你,那就完了
[44:08] y ou’re done. particularly if you’re an artist. 你就该这样,尤其是作为一个艺术家
[44:11] i’ve seen too many guys cryin’ in their beer. 我看过许多人一边喝着酒,一边哭诉着
[44:14] me? 我?
[44:16] i’m gonna be a star. 我将成为一个明星
[44:23] all of me 我的全部
[44:25] why not take all of me 为什么不占有我的全部
[44:29] can’t you see 难道你看不到
[44:30] /’m no good without you 没有你,我会很烦恼
[44:34] take my lips 亲吻我的嘴唇
[44:36] / wanna lose them 我想都给你
[44:40] take my arms 抚摩我的胳膊
[44:42] /’ll never use them 我将永远不碰它们
[44:45] your good-bye 你的一声再见
[44:47] left me with eyes that cry 留给我的只有泪水
[44:51] how can / 要我怎么做
[44:53] go on, dear without you 亲爱的,没有你
[44:57] you took the part 你占据的那部分
[44:59] that once was my heart 正是我的心
[45:02] so why not take all of me 为什么不占有我的全部
[45:06] the reason emmet hated hollywood so much… Emmet十分讨厌好莱坞的原因…
[45:09] was because hattie was discovered, not him. 是因为被看中的哈蒂,而不是他
[45:12] that was the truth of it. 事实上就是这样
[45:13] she was out there watching him film. every day she would hang out on the set. 她在那儿看他做的影片 天天都在那无所事事
[45:18] and one day, for,you know, some crazy reason… 有一天,出于某些原因
[45:21] a director, who happened to be working the same lot emmet was on, noticed her. 导演经常在Emmet工作的 地方出没,发现了她
[45:27] and the director thought, ”this girl is a dead ringer for may talmadge. ” 导演认为这个女孩正是 May Talmadge的最佳人选
[45:31] he was making a movie with may talmadge, who was a big star. 他正在制作一部关于 巨星May Talmadge的电影
[45:34] and he thought hattie is exactly what he wanted to play may talmadge’s sister. 他认为Hattie最适合 出演May Talmadge的妹妹
[45:39] and this is a 30-second part or something. 这只是一段30分钟左右的戏
[45:42] when he found out that hattie couldn’t speak, it didn’t make any difference… 即使当他发现Hattie不会说话 也丝毫不会产生任何影响…
[45:45] because the part had no dialogue. 因为那部分没有对话
[45:47] he just knew he had to have hattie to play that part. 他只是觉得这部分一定要让Hattie演
[45:51] well, emmet hated the whole idea. 当然,Emmet坚决反对这个想法
[46:09] i can’t believe you said yes. 我不敢相信,你竟然答应了
[46:11] did you nod that dopey face of yours? do they know you can’t speak? 我看你是笨糊涂了才点的头吧? 他们知道你不会说话么?
[46:17] i don’t get it. y ou’re gonna embarrass me. 我不能理解 你会让我很难堪
[46:20] suddenly you’re a movie actress. 突然间你成了电影演员了
[46:23] don’t make me laugh. 真可笑
[46:40] take one. 第一部分开始
[46:41] take one. 第一部分开始
[47:23] now, as the story goes… 故事还在继续…
[47:26] hattie was playing this love scene with william weston… Hattie和William Weston 出演一段爱情场面
[47:29] this handsome older man who always kissed his leading ladies… 这个英俊的老男人总是 爱亲吻他剧中的女主角
[47:33] so they said, with an open mouth. 因此他们都说,他是大嘴巴
[47:35] and he was kissing her, and they were doing take after take… 他一遍又一遍的亲吻她…
[47:39] and he was kissing her over and over with an open mouth. 他用那张大嘴亲了她一次又一次
[47:42] after 30 takes of getting kissed by this gorgeous leading man… 被这个著名的男主角亲了30次之后…
[47:47] hattie went into a small coma. Hattie陷入了短暂的昏迷
[47:54] and that was the last time… 那也是Emmet最后一次…
[47:57] emmet ever set foot in hollywood. 踏进好莱坞
[47:59] y eah, i remember emmet and hattie back east at that time. 对,我记得当时Emmet 和Hattie回到了东部
[48:03] in fact, he had a good manager, this cat named sid bishop. 事实上,他有一个很好的经纪人 叫Sid Bishop
[48:06] sid was really good to him, and he got him a lot of gigs. Sid对他真的很好 也给了他很多表演的机会
[48:09] emmet was doing really well, and that really wasn’t easy. Emmet表现的也相当不错 对他来说,的确也很不容易
[48:12] back then, a lot of musicians were hurting from the depression… 后来,许多音乐家都 受到经济萧条的影响
[48:15] and there wasn’t a lot of work to go around. 没有什么工作可做
[48:17] but emmet even agreed at that time… 但那个时候,Emmet始终认为…
[48:20] to do a couple of sides for the victor label. 他所做的一切都证明了他的成功
[48:23] he did ” melancholy baby,” ” exactly like y ou”… 他创作了“忧郁宝贝”, “就是喜欢你”…
[48:25] and ”i’ll see y ou in my dreams.” 和“我会在梦里与你相见”
[49:20] – what do you mean, i’m broke? – y ou give it away. – 你什么意思, 我破产了? – 你都挥霍光了.
[49:23] y ou drink it up. y ou pick up checks. 你喝酒,赊帐
[49:25] y ou lose it in poolrooms, and you’re always buyin’ hattie presents. 在赌场又损失很多 你又总是给Hattie买礼物
[49:29] she’s like a kid. she loves tearin’ the paper off the box. 她就象个孩子, 喜欢把包装盒撕成纸片
[49:32] y ou gotta go on a budget. 你必须要有个预算
[49:33] i’ll go on a budget if someone will straighten me out. 如果有人愿意帮我一把, 我会安排开支的
[49:35] a budget’s not easy for a guy like you. 象你这种人,安排开支不是那么简单
[49:37] – when i set my mind to somethin’– – y ou fight every good idea i have. – 当我开始着手做一些事时 – 每个不错的念头总是遭到你的反对
[49:41] i’ll go on a budget. i’ll be good. 我会预算开支的 我会好起来的
[49:43] what do you spend on clothes a year? do you have any idea? 你一年在衣服上的花费有多少? 你知道么
[49:46] want me to look like a bum? 你想让我看起来想个乞丐么?
[49:48] – what about rent? – i don’t know. it’s all hotels. – 那房租怎么办? – 不知道,这里都是旅馆.
[49:51] – any idea what you spend on food? – the booze gratis? – 那你想过吃的钱么? – 酒店免费
[49:54] help yourself. do you have any idea what you spend on food or entertainment? 别客气.那你想过食品和娱乐上的花费么?
[49:58] do you have any investments, anything that’ll throw off revenue? 你们有投资么?至少可以摆脱国家的税收
[50:01] i got some savings, mostly from hattie takin’ in laundry. 我有一些储蓄,都是 Hattie洗衣服赚来的
[50:05] emmet, we gotta look for places to cut down. Emmet我们必须找新的地方,以减少开支
[50:08] i burned a hundred dollars once. a guy dared me. he was a four-flusher. 一次,我烧了100元, 一个人向我挑战,他是个马路清洁工
[50:11] he burned a fifty, i burned a hundred. 他烧了50元 我烧了100元
[50:13] he burned a twenty, i burned another hundred. i could cut that out. 他烧了20元,我又烧了个100的,
[50:17] y ou wanna end up in the poorhouse when you’re old? 你想在老的时候死在养老院么?
[50:20] y ou ever see a poorhouse? 你见过养老院么?
[50:22] from now on, your salary and expenses will come to me. 从现在起,你的工资和 一切开支都由我来支配
[50:25] i’m puttin’ you on an allowance. 我给你增加点补贴
[50:28] okay, that’s it. the party’s over. 活动结束了.
[50:28] okay, that’s it. the party’s over. 活动结束了.
[50:32] y ou’re spendin’ too much, so now we’ve gotta go on a budget. 你消费太大了 所以现在起我们要预算开支了
[50:36] now, aside from food, what are your expenses? 现在除了食物,你还有什么支出?
[50:41] what about the doctor bills? y ou got a doctor? 那医生帐单呢? 你去看了医生么?
[50:44] i bet you i get you a veterinarian who’s cheaper. 我求你去看兽医吧,会便宜点
[50:47] and this is goin’ out. 这个要关掉
[50:50] what are we? the electric company? 我们做什么的? 电力公司么?
[50:53] we gotta save every penny. 我们要开始省钱
[50:57] what is that? 那是什么?
[51:04] y ou remembered my birthday? 你还记得我的生日?
[51:09] we can’t afford presents. 我们买不起礼物了
[51:12] that’s gotta go back. it’s gotta go back. 必须退回去 这得退回去
[51:22] these are the kid gloves i really wanted. 是我最想要的羔皮手套
[51:29] exactly the gloves i wanted, these are. 就是我想要的,就是这个
[51:35] y ou know what i’m gonna do? i’m gonna cut you a break. 你知道我现在想做什么吗?
[51:37] it’s my birthday and– 今天是我生日…
[51:40] so i’m gonna let you give ’em to me. 所以我想让你亲手送给我
[51:47] y ou made this yourself? 你自己做的?
[51:55] y our writin’ looks like a chicken. 你字写的象鸡爬似的
[51:59] let’s see. ”it’s been almost a year… 让我看看 “自从我们在一起…
[52:02] since we’ve been together.” 已经有一年的时间了”
[52:05] a year? 一年?
[52:08] well, that’s scary. 太可怕了
[52:15] what’s this word here? 这是什么字?
[52:19] is that– is that ”love”? 是..是“爱”么?
[52:24] oh, no. don’t go gettin’ any big ideas here. 哦,不.不要在这想什么鬼主意
[52:27] jesus. 天哪
[52:31] i must’ve ate somethin’ bad. 我一定是吃了不干净的东西
[52:36] i’m feelin’– i’m gonna be sick. 我感到… 想吐
[52:45] – got somethin’ for me today, mr. ray? – i don’t. – Ray先生,今天给我带了什么? – 没有
[52:48] – mr. ray, it’s me, charlie. – i’m all tapped out. – Ray先生, 是我, Charlie. – 我都自身难保了.
[52:51] – y ou never let me down. – look. – 你从来都没让我失望过. – 听着.
[52:53] i’d like to help you, but i’m on a budget. 我很想帮助你,但现在我自己都在省钱.
[52:56] i haven’t had a bowl of soup all day. 我一整天连一碗汤都没喝过
[52:59] what, you wanna make me feel bad? 什么,你想让我同情你?
[53:03] – that’s all you get. – all right, thanks. – 就这么多了. – 谢谢.
[53:06] thanks, mr. ray. 谢谢,Ray先生
[53:08] what’s the urgency? i came here as quick as i could. 出什么事了? 我以最快速度赶到这儿
[53:11] – would you look at this thing? – this is why i came quick to meet you? – 你看看这个 – 赶过来就是为了看这个?
[53:15] – he only wants 4,000 for it. – y eah, so? – 他只要四千块. – 那又怎样?
[53:18] does it fit the budget? 很值得一买吧?
[53:19] are you kidding? we just sold one of your cars. 你在开玩笑么? 我们刚刚卖了你一辆车
[53:22] i’m tryin’ to unload the other one, not buy one. 我正努力卖另一辆,而不是买一辆
[53:25] – if i cut down? – cut down? – 如果我能再砍点价呢? – 砍价?
[53:26] – where are you gonna get four grand? – i’ll borrow the money and pay it off. – 你到哪弄这么大笔钱? – 我自己借钱还.
[53:30] no one will lend you that kind of money, and you’ll be saddled with payments. 不会有人借你钱,你还要还债
[53:34] – i want the car. – no, emmet. – 我要这辆车. – 不行, Emmet.
[53:36] hattie will give up desserts. Hattie不买小点心了
[53:38] – i want the car. – it’s out of the question. – 我就要买 – 绝对不可能
[53:40] – i gotta have the car. – y ou don’t have the money. – 我一定要买. – 你没钱.
[53:43] – i gotta have the car. – there’s no way! – 我必须买. – 没门!
[53:47] – we can’t afford it. – stop sayin’ ”we.” – 我们买不起. – 不要再说“我们”
[53:50] if i want the car, i’m gonna get it. 如果我喜欢,就一定要得到
[53:52] – maybe someday, if it’s in your budget. – budget! budget! – 也许有一天在你的预算之内,你可以买 – 预算! 预算!
[53:55] y ou’re suffocating me with the budget. i can’t buy hattie a birthday present. 预算已经让我快窒息了 我都不能给Hattie买个生日礼物
[53:59] y ou can’t buy champagne if you can only afford beer. 如果你只能买的起啤酒,就不要买香槟
[54:01] i’m the best guitar player in the world! 我是世界上上最好的吉他手
[54:04] if i want the car, i should have it. 如果我想要车,就应该拥有它
[54:06] he said it, but he didn’t believe it. 他虽然这么说,但他并不这么认为
[54:07] he said it, but he didn’t believe it. 他虽然这么说,但他并不这么认为
[54:08] i mean, in his soul, he worshipped django reinhardt. 我意思是说在他的内心深处 他很崇拜Django Reinhardt
[54:12] it was more than that. he was frozen by him. 不仅仅如此,也因为他变的很冷漠
[54:15] django was like a god to him. Django就象是他的上帝
[54:17] i don’t know if this is true, or just another emmet ray story… 我不知道这是否属实, 或是又一个关于Emmet Ray的故事…
[54:20] but sid bishop, who was trying to help him financially at the time… 但在当时,Sid Bishop 非常想在经济上帮助他…
[54:24] got him a job in this club, and one night,just before show time… 在这个酒吧给他找了份工作 一天晚上,在演出开始前…
[54:27] one of the guys backstage decides to play a joke on him… 后台的一个人和他开了个玩笑…
[54:31] and tells him this lie. 骗了他
[54:33] hey, emmet! 嗨,Emmet!
[54:35] emmet, you’re not gonna believe it. guess who’s sittin’ at the front table? Emmet,你一定不相信, 你猜谁坐在前排?
[54:39] django reinhardt.
[54:42] are you kiddin’ me? we should get him up on stage with you. 你在开玩笑么? 我们应该让他和你同台演出
[54:46] reinhardt.
[54:48] he’s gonna show him up. 他要上台了
[54:51] – i’m gonna– – come on. – 我要… – 快点
[54:54] emmet, we can get him up on stage with us. Emmet, 我们可以让他 和我们一起表演
[55:00] – django reinhardt’s here. – really? – Django Reinhardt来了 – 真的?
[55:10] hey, django’s not in the audience. 嗨, Django不在观众席
[55:12] the house is half-empty. there’s just some guy that looks like django. 一半座位都是空着的 只是有个人长的象Django
[55:15] let’s see if he’s got the nerve to come down. 我们来看看他有没有勇气下来
[55:18] – harry, let’s go. – emmet, we’re on! – Harry, 我们走 – Emmet, 我们上去了!
[55:21] we should do it anyway. 无论如何我们都要这么做
[55:24] emmet, come on down. i’ll wait for you. Emmet, 下来. 我等你
[55:27] i’ll take you to the front table myself. i’ll introduce you to django. 我亲自安排你做前排,把你介绍给Django
[55:31] now, as the story goes… 现在,故事仍在继续…
[55:33] emmet, as you know, was pathologically phobic about django reinhardt… Emmet对Django Reinhardt 有一种病态的恐惧…
[55:37] so he tried to escape through the roof. 所以他试着从屋顶逃走
[55:40] he just figured, to hell with the job that night. 那份工作让他有了点名气
[55:42] but remember, this was a guy who had fainted twice… 但别忘了,当他和Django在欧洲 见面时…
[55:46] when he came face-to-face with django reinhardt in europe. 就晕倒了两次
[55:49] he’s looking for a way out, and decides to jump to the building next door. 他正在找出口,最后 决定从隔壁那幢楼跳出去
[55:54] well, as fate would have it, he hits a weak spot in the roof… 命运注定似的 他撞上了一个很不牢固的屋顶…
[55:58] and crashes through into somebody’s apartment. 闯进了人家的房间
[56:01] as it happened, the apartment was being used by some counterfeiters… 正好那时,一些造假币的人就住里面…
[56:05] who thought it was a raid when he came through the roof,and ran out. 当他从屋顶跳下来时, 这些人以为是来搜捕的,就逃跑了
[57:17] well, eddie durham, the great jazz pioneer… 伟大的爵士乐先驱,Eddie Durham…
[57:20] met emmet in chicago in the 1 930’s. 于1930年在芝加哥认识了Emmet
[57:23] here’s what he said about him in his book. 这里是他书中写的一段关于他的话
[57:25] ”i met emmet in chicago. it was the height of the depression. “在芝加哥经济最萧条的时候 我结识了Emmet.
[57:28] work was scarce. a lot of guys took on teaching music as a sideline. 当时工作机会很少. 许多人都以教音乐作为兼职
[57:33] emmet refused. Emmet并没有这样做
[57:34] at that time he was married to a woman named blanche.” 在那时他和一个叫 Blanche的女人结了婚”
[58:41] – what are you doing? – what? – 你在做什么? – 什么?
[58:43] nothing. 没什么.
[58:44] nothing. 没什么
[58:45] excuse me, darling. 麻烦你,亲爱的
[58:47] y ou were stealing that box. 你在偷那个盒子
[58:49] – no. – oh, yes, you were. i saw you. – 没 – 哦,是的,你偷了,我看到了
[58:52] why? 为什么?
[58:54] i don’t know. 我不知道
[58:56] y ou’re a genius, you know? 你是个天才,知道么?
[58:58] eubie blake thinks i’m the best guitar player in the whole world, bar none. Eubie Elake认为我是全世界上最好的吉他手
[59:01] – and he knows django. – truly? – 他也认识Django. – 真的么?
[59:03] i’m blanche williams. 我叫Blanche Williams.
[59:07] – are you gonna squeal on me? – ”squeal” on you? – 你要揭穿我么? – 揭发你?
[59:13] gosh. not only are you vain and egotistical… 天哪!你不仅愚蠢还很自负
[59:16] but you have genuine crudeness. 不过你很诚恳
[59:21] i didn’t want the goddamn thing. 我才不要那破玩意
[59:24] i won’t squeal on you if you take me for a drive… 如果你开着你那辆超棒 的汽车带我去兜风…
[59:27] in that sublime automobile of yours. 我就不揭发你
[59:30] drive. 开车
[59:32] where? 去哪?
[59:33] to the ends of the earth. astonish me. 去地球的尽头, 能让我惊讶的地方
[59:42] it’s fun, isn’t it? 这很有趣,是不是?
[59:44] well, it’s definitely different. 这的确与众不同
[59:46] make sure you don’t pull it. y ou squeeze it. 千万不要扣住 握紧
[59:49] squeeze the trigger. 开枪
[59:52] – do you do this often? – every chance i get. – 你经常玩么? – 一有机会我就会玩.
[59:55] specifically, what’s the thrill? 那个在发抖的是什么
[59:57] well, i’m not sure, really. there’s one. 恩,我实在不清楚 那有一只
[1:00:00] and you got him! 你打中了
[1:00:03] do you get a bigger kick doing this or stealing small objects? 你这样玩法,或者偷点小玩意 是不是感到很刺激?
[1:00:07] y ou know what? i could really use a drink. 你知道么?我也非常爱喝酒
[1:00:22] i stop in here every time i come through chicago. 每次我来芝加哥 都会到这来一趟
[1:00:25] she makes great chili. 他做的红辣椒很好吃
[1:00:27] y ou like chili? 你喜欢吃辣椒么?
[1:00:30] what do you think of when you play? 当你在弹奏时你在想什么?
[1:00:32] what goes through your mind? 你脑海里会想什么?
[1:00:34] what are your real feelings? 你真正的感受是什么?
[1:00:38] i don’t know. that i’m underpaid. 我不知道 想钱给的太少
[1:00:40] i think about that sometimes. 我经常会想这个问题
[1:00:43] tell me about the girl you lived with. 和我说说那个和你同居的女孩
[1:00:48] she was nice, but i told her not to fall in love with me. 他很漂亮,不过我跟她说过 叫她不要爱我
[1:00:51] it was very one-sided. 完全是一厢情愿
[1:00:54] she was nice, but i just cut out one night. 她很漂亮,但我在一夜之间就放弃了
[1:00:57] she was asleep, i left 500 cash by the bed, got my stuff… 她在睡觉,我在床头丢了500块现金 带上我的所有东西…
[1:00:59] and got outta there at 4:00 in the morning. 凌晨四点到达Outta
[1:01:01] i didn’t want a scene. 我不想和她吵
[1:01:03] she must have really loved you. 她一定非常非常爱你
[1:01:05] i didn’t say it was an easy decision, but… 虽然作出这样的 决定并不容易,但是…
[1:01:09] i needed more than hattie. 我需要的远远超过Hattie
[1:01:11] – do you miss her? – not a bit. – 你想她么? – 不想.
[1:01:14] i did the right thing for me. 我为自己选择了一件正确的路
[1:01:16] maybe i wouldn’t have met you. 否则我就遇不到你了
[1:01:18] come on, emmet.join us, man. cut loose with the fellas. Emmet,过来一起玩 和大家一起轻松一下
[1:01:21] – y ou know you want to. – y eah? – 你必须过来 – 可以么?
[1:01:24] please. 去吧.
[1:01:25] come. y ou’ll enjoy this. i’m great. i really am. 过来,你会很喜欢 我很棒,真的
[1:02:06] after-hours jam session. chicago south side. 芝加哥南部 业余爵士乐队即兴演奏会
[1:02:10] he’s like a cat… 他就象一个爵士乐演奏家…
[1:02:12] feline with the guitar, which is his only, certainly deepest love. 轻轻拨动着吉他,这是他唯一的挚爱
[1:02:16] no, his only. the sound… 不,不仅仅是声音…
[1:02:19] the beat, the ideas. 还有节拍,他的思想
[1:02:22] where do they come from? 他们是从哪来的?
[1:02:24] any woman would be second to his music. 任何女人都会败在他的音乐之下
[1:02:26] he wouldn’t miss me any more than the woman he abruptly left. 他不会想我比突然 抛弃的女人还要多
[1:02:30] he could only feel pain for his music. 他只会为他的音乐感到痛苦
[1:02:33] such is the ego of genius. 真是一个自负的天才
[1:02:36] must get used to it. 一定要慢慢适应
[1:02:41] i used to have a stable of girls in this town. 以前在这个镇子里 我有一群很可靠的女孩
[1:02:44] – no. – y eah. – 不会吧. – 是的.
[1:02:45] i made some money, but… 我从中赚些钱,但是…
[1:02:48] whores are unpredictable. 妓女很善变
[1:02:52] – they’re nuts. – really? – 她们都很疯狂 – 真的?
[1:02:54] y eah. but money’s money. 是的,但钱就是钱
[1:02:56] i mean, you pimped and you procured? 你拉皮条然后从中赚钱?
[1:03:00] i can’t stand it. it’s just too perfect. 我真受不了 这太完美了
[1:03:02] – i don’t like that word. – which? – 我不喜欢那个词 – 哪个?
[1:03:04] ” pimp.” no, i was a manager. “拉皮条” 不, 我是经纪人
[1:03:08] – what’s too perfect? – that whole seamy world. – 什么太完美? – 整个丑恶的世界
[1:03:11] the girls i came out with were whores too, only we called them debutantes. 和我一起出来的女孩也是妓女 只是我们称她们为初进社交界的少女
[1:03:16] i lived in a whorehouse when i was 1 8 for six months. 在我18岁的时候,我在妓院住了6个月
[1:03:19] didn’t have a job and no money. 没有工作,也没有钱
[1:03:22] the madam put me up. she was a friend of my mother’s. 妓院老板看中了我 她是我妈的一个朋友
[1:03:26] i’m sure you learned a lot there. 我想你一定在那学了不少
[1:03:29] i don’t know. it’s like being a cook. 不知道 这就好比做饭
[1:03:32] – a cook? – y ou’re in the kitchen all day. – 做饭? – 你一整天都呆在厨房里
[1:03:35] y ou don’t want to look at the food. 你就不想再看那些食物了
[1:03:39] i’d love to be a whore for a year. just a year. 我想做一年的妓女 就做一年
[1:03:43] if you ever want a manager– 你需要经纪人么?
[1:03:46] look. that’s a beauty. 看,很美
[1:03:48] what is this fascination with trains? 火车有什么魅力所在?
[1:03:51] what do you mean? 什么意思?
[1:03:53] do you have the urge to go off, to ride to unknown destinations? 你有没有冲动离开这 然后去一个未知的地方?
[1:03:58] for what point? 为了什么呢?
[1:03:59] are you trying to recapture some intangible feeling from childhood… 当你梦见了迷人的城市 却又无法感受的到
[1:04:04] when you dreamt of glamorous cities just out of reach? 你是不是想再从童年时期找回 那种无形的感觉呢
[1:04:08] i’m not trying to capture anything from childhood. it stank. 我不想回忆任何童年往事 糟糕透了
[1:04:11] then i can only think it must be the power of the locomotive… 我认为这一定是火车的力量…
[1:04:15] the sheer, potent sexual energy that arouses your masculinity. 透视杉,强烈的性能力唤起了你的阳刚之气
[1:04:19] the wheels, the hot furnace, the pistons pumping. 还有车轮,滚热的炉子,活塞泵
[1:04:24] y ou sound like you wanna go to bed with the train. 听起来似乎你想和火车上床
[1:05:03] he’s impulsive and hot-tempered… 他很冲动,脾气也很暴躁…
[1:05:05] yet he listens to the recordings of django reinhardt for hours and cries. 然而他能一边哭着听好几个小时 Django Reinhardt的唱片
[1:05:09] he has never met this gypsy guitarist and never wants to. 他从来没有和这个吉普赛 吉他手认识,他也不想认识
[1:05:13] / think because he doesn’t want to learn django’s mortal. 我觉得是因为他不想学会Django的极端
[1:05:17] he sleeps with the light on in the room… 他睡觉总是开着灯…
[1:05:19] and last night he woke up screaming the name of his old girlfriend hattie. 昨夜他醒来后大叫他 以前女朋友Hattie的名字
[1:05:23] then he asked me to marry him. 然后就让我嫁给他
[1:05:48] get a load of those legs? 仔细看看她的腿
[1:05:52] take your hat off. she grew up with a butler. 把帽子摘下来 她是跟着男管家长大的
[1:05:58] it was very impulsive. 他们真的很冲动
[1:06:01] and as soon as they were married, right from the start… 他们一结婚,从一开始就…
[1:06:04] it was very shaky. 很不安稳
[1:06:06] why did he marry her so suddenly? i don’t know. 为什么他突然要和她结婚? 我不知道
[1:06:10] y ou know, they only had one thing in common: clothes. 他们唯一的共同点就是:衣服
[1:06:14] they were like two peacocks. 他们象两只孔雀
[1:06:16] but there was always an unreal quality to the whole thing. 但从整件事来看 总有一些不真实的地方
[1:06:20] talk about doomed relationships. 讨论下这命中注定的关系
[1:06:23] i feel like gettin’ out. 我想离开这
[1:06:25] me too, emmet, but we’re broke. 我也是,Emmet 但是我们已经身无分文了
[1:06:28] he’s gonna give me my job back! he said so. 他都准备恢复我的工作,他都说过的
[1:06:31] if you show up on time, and then not always drunk. 如果你准时出现,而且别总是喝醉 就不会那样了
[1:06:33] somethin’ comes over me. i get cold sweats. 发生的一些事让我出了一身冷汗
[1:06:35] y ou’re not sorry we got married, are you? 你不会为我们结婚感到抱歉,对么?
[1:06:37] of course not! y ou’re a beautiful woman. 当然不会 你是个很漂亮的女人
[1:06:39] – do you love me? – what’s this all about? – 你爱我么? – 关这什么事?
[1:06:42] i’m trying to analyze your feelings so i can write about them. 我想了解你的感受 这样我可以把它们写下来
[1:06:46] i’m your husband. i’m not some goddamn book idea! 我是你丈夫 不是你那些讨厌的书里的想法
[1:06:50] have you ever cried over the loss of anyone? 你曾经因失去某个人而哭过么?
[1:06:53] – y our mother, your father? – not in me. – 你妈妈,你爸爸? – 别问我
[1:06:56] y ou let your insides get to you and you’re finished. 你了解你自己内心的感受,就行了
[1:06:59] if you just let your feelings out, you might even play better. 如果你把内心感受释放出来 你甚至会弹的更好
[1:07:03] richer. 更生动
[1:07:04] someone else said that to me once. everybody knows everything. 有人也和我那样说过 每个人都有自己的想法
[1:07:08] i’ve been trying to analyze what separates your playing from django’s… 我曾经试着去分析你和Django 在演奏时的区别
[1:07:11] and i say it’s that his feelings are richer. 我认为区别就在于他的感情更丰富
[1:07:13] he’s not afraid to suffer in front of anybody. 他不怕在任何人面前出丑
[1:07:17] – he doesn’t hold things in check– – stop talking about django! – 当他遇到挫折,他不会坚持到底 – 不要再提Django了!
[1:07:20] the guy haunts me. all right? enough about django. 这家伙很烦 够了够了
[1:07:42] y eah. 你好
[1:07:44] – i want to see mr. bedloe. – be back in a minute. – 我想见Bedloe先生 – 过会再来
[1:07:47] do you mind if i wait? 不介意我在这等他吧?
[1:07:50] got an appointment? 预约了么?
[1:07:52] – may i? – go ahead. – 我能看么? – 看吧.
[1:07:55] nope. 没有.
[1:07:58] – who are you? – i work for him. – 你是谁? – 替他做事的
[1:08:03] i’ve seen you around. 我在哪见过你
[1:08:06] – y ou’re his strong-arm man. – he don’t need no help. – 你是他的保镖 – 他需要我的帮助
[1:08:10] i saw you beat somebody up in the alley last week. 我上个星期我看到 你在巷子里打了人
[1:08:15] – y ou’re the guitar player’s wife. – that’s right. – 你是那个吉他手的妻子 – 对.
[1:08:18] – i noticed you too. – y ou did? – 我也注意到你了. – 你?
[1:08:20] lots of times. 很多次
[1:08:27] why does mr. bedloe need a bodyguard? 为什么Bedloe需要保镖呢?
[1:08:29] y ou come here to ask for your husband’s job back? 你来这是帮你丈夫挽回工作的?
[1:08:31] is it true mr. bedloe runs some rackets? Bedloe先生过的花天酒地的生活 是真的么?
[1:08:34] joe thinks the world of your husband’s guitar playing. Joe认为你丈夫是很棒的吉他手
[1:08:37] he thinks he’s a genius, but– 他认为他是个天才,但是…
[1:08:40] i mean, let’s be honest. either he comes in here late… 老实说吧,他要不就来的很晚
[1:08:42] or he comes in drunk or he don’t come in at all… 要不就喝的醉熏熏的 要不就干脆不来了
[1:08:44] and that’s no way to run a nightclub. 这样夜总会根本就开不下去
[1:08:48] i thinkjoe’s cooled down. he was pretty hot the other night. 我想Joe现在已经平静下来了 前几个晚上他非常恼火
[1:08:53] i hope you don’t mind me asking, but… 问你个问题,希望你别介意
[1:08:57] you’re wearing a gun, aren’t you? 你戴了手枪,是么?
[1:09:00] not me. 不是我
[1:09:02] did you ever kill anyone? 你杀过人么?
[1:09:15] don’t tell me that you never noticed me staring at you. 不要跟我说我盯着你看的时候, 你从未注意到
[1:09:18] – no, i– – y ou come in here a couple of nights. – 没,我… – 你来过几个晚上
[1:09:20] i couldn’t take my eyes off you. 我无法把视线从你身上移开
[1:09:22] – really? – i love that blue silk dress you wear. – 真的? – 我喜欢你穿的那件蓝色的丝绸衣服
[1:09:27] oh, yes. that– gee. 哦,是的(惊讶)
[1:09:31] it’s warm in here. 这里很热
[1:09:36] morning, mr. bedloe. 早上好,Bedloe先生
[1:09:38] y ou’re a smart girl. y ou come from a good home. 你是个很聪明的女孩 你出生于一个很好的家庭
[1:09:41] what are you doin’ with a drunken guitar player for a husband? 你怎么会让一个醉酒 的吉他手做你的丈夫?
[1:09:44] okay, he’s a brilliant musician, but who can live with him? 当然,他是个很有才气的音乐家 但是谁会和他生活在一起?
[1:09:47] not me. i’ll bet it’s no picnic for you. 不是我.我打赌你一定过的很累
[1:09:50] he wants me to tell you he’s learned his lesson. 他让我跟你说,他已经接受教训了
[1:09:52] do you think i was born yesterday? 你把我当小孩么?
[1:09:54] – i know you think he’s great. – great? his playin’ makes me cry. – 你觉得他很棒 – 很棒? 他的弹奏令我很痛苦
[1:09:59] does he bring in customers? some. 当他上台时,他带来的那些顾客
[1:10:01] mostly aficionados. when he shows up. 大部分都是他的歌迷
[1:10:05] we found him the other night staring at freight trains at 9:00. 我们还有一天晚上九点钟 发现他一直盯着载货火车看
[1:10:08] – he’s gonna turn over a new leaf. – right. – 他想重新开始 – 是的
[1:10:10] he’s through drinkin’. 他不再喝酒了
[1:10:12] right. all right, look. 好,可以,听着
[1:10:15] i’m a soft touch, but i don’t like to be made a fool. 我很容易上当,但我不想再受骗
[1:10:18] out of respect for you, who i like, i’m gonna give him one more shot. 出于你的面子,我再给他一次机会
[1:10:23] but if you want my advice, no genius is worth too much heartache. 但是最好听我一句劝 这个天才不值得你心痛
[1:10:32] – how’d you do? – he’s such a nice man. – 怎么样? – 他是个很好的男人
[1:10:35] y ou wanna celebrate? 想庆祝一下么?
[1:10:37] – celebrate? – y eah, have a drink with me. – 庆祝? – 对,喝一杯
[1:10:40] come on. 来吧
[1:10:43] well, i guess. 好吧,我认为
[1:10:45] there are a few things i wouldn’t mind finding out. 我应该了解一些事
[1:10:48] i’m a writer, and extreme characters always fascinate me. 我是个作家,我总是被 极端的个性所吸引
[1:10:52] i ain’t so extreme. 我不是很极端
[1:10:54] everybody i ever rubbed out deserved it. 我杀的每个人都该死
[1:10:56] ” rubbed out”? “杀死”?
[1:10:58] that’s so colorful and– 太吸引人了
[1:11:00] what goes through your mind when you’re rubbing someone out? 当你在杀人的时候,脑子里在想什么?
[1:11:03] through my mind? 脑子里?
[1:11:06] what do you think about when you pull the trigger? 当你开枪的一瞬间,你会想些什么?
[1:11:09] well, i don’t know. 不知道
[1:11:11] y et you’re able to just shoot someone. 那么你就是单纯的杀人
[1:11:14] i don’t want to shock you, but… 不想吓你,但是…
[1:11:17] it always came natural to me. 这一切对我来说很平常
[1:11:19] really? 是么?
[1:11:21] ever since i was 1 5 and i first picked up a gun… 在15岁时,我第一次拿起手枪…
[1:11:25] i discovered that i had a knack for it. 就发现我就找到窍门了
[1:11:28] fascinating. 太迷人了
[1:11:31] – what are you doing? – y ou have very soft hair. – 干什么? – 你的头发很软
[1:11:34] – don’t. – why? – 不要 – 为什么?
[1:11:37] i’m scared. 我很害怕
[1:11:38] because i kill for a living. 因为我杀过人
[1:11:43] because i find you attractive. 不是,而是你太有魅力了
[1:11:58] blanche was a writer. some kind of a writer. Blanche是个作家,是那种
[1:12:02] not famous or anything, but she was published. 不是很著名的作家,但她发表过作品
[1:12:05] /n fact, she wrote a story called… 事实上,她写过一篇小说叫做
[1:12:09] ”strutting and fretting. ” “自负和烦恼”
[1:12:11] and it’s vaguely about some of the stormy times she and emmet were having. 隐隐约约的写了 关于她和Emmet的那段暴风雨时期
[1:12:18] why am / bored with my husband? 为什么我这么讨厌自己的丈夫
[1:12:20] /t’s all so complicated. 我也说不清
[1:12:23] /n the end, / married for the wrong reasons. 最终,我结错了婚
[1:12:26] and why emmet rushed into marriage with me is a mystery. 为什么Emmet急着和我结婚 这始终是个迷
[1:12:32] five in the corner. 拐角的五号球
[1:12:37] – that’s all she wrote. – lucky shot. – 那都是她写的 – 幸运球.
[1:12:40] y ou couldn’t make that shot again if you tried. 你再打一次,肯定打不出那样的球
[1:12:43] don’t give me that. just hand it over. 不要给我,只是暂时放这
[1:12:46] i’m one of the two, three top pool players in the country. 我是这个国家仅有的2,3个 球技最烂的当中的一个
[1:12:48] no shame in losin’ to me. thank you very much. 输给我没什么丢脸的 谢谢
[1:12:51] – come here. i want to talk to you. – y eah. – 过来,有话跟你说 – 好
[1:12:54] look, we know each other, right? 我们很熟,是么?
[1:12:56] i don’t like to cause any problems… 我不想你有事
[1:12:58] so i wanted to give you a little tip. 所以我想给你提个醒
[1:13:01] on a horse? couple of beers. 赌马?两瓶啤酒
[1:13:02] no, not on a horse. 不,不是赌马
[1:13:05] i want to give you a tip. 我要提醒你
[1:13:07] keep an eye on your wife. 看好你的妻子
[1:13:09] – what do you mean? -just keep an eye on her. – 什么意思? – 就是看好她.
[1:13:12] why? 为什么?
[1:13:14] because she’s been spendin’ a lot of time with al torrio. 因为他经常和al Torrio在一起
[1:13:19] who? 谁?
[1:13:21] al torrio. the hood that hangs around bedloe. Al Torrio,Bedloe身边的那个枪手
[1:13:23] the bodyguard? and blanche? are you nuts? 那个保镖?和 Blanche? 胡说八道
[1:13:26] -just tellin’ you what’s goin’ around. – what kind of mind you got? – 只是让你知道有这事 – 你是怎么想的?
[1:13:29] blanche’d never make a fool outta me with some strong-arm stooge. Blanche从来不会欺骗我,和保镖在一起
[1:13:33] – where’d you hear this? – here and there. – 你从哪听来的? – 哪里都能听到
[1:13:35] that’s why i’m telling you. i didn’t think you’d want people laughin’ at you. 这也是为什么我告诉你, 我不想别人嘲笑你
[1:13:38] laughin’ at me? y ou know how rumors get started. 嘲笑我? 你应该知道谣言是怎么来的
[1:13:44] come on. this is what happens when you have a wife everybody’s envious of. 当你有一个人人都嫉妒 的妻子时,谣言就产生了
[1:13:48] it’s jealousy, but i’m not the jealous type. 这是嫉妒 但我不喜欢嫉妒别人
[1:13:50] – they’re tryin’ to knock me down. – hope you’re right. – 他们只是想打垮我 – 希望你是对的
[1:14:11] i’ve heard stories about this from musicians… 我从音乐家那里听说过这些事
[1:14:14] i’ve read about it, but i don’t really know. 我也读过这本书 但我确实没听过
[1:14:17] i know that… 我知道
[1:14:18] apparently, emmet tried to follow blanche one day. 有一天,Emmet试着跟踪Blanche
[1:14:22] / believe she told him she was going to the dentist or something… 我确定她一定是跟他说去 看牙医或做其他的事去了
[1:14:25] and he followed her. 他跟踪了她
[1:15:10] y ou gotta go home right away? 你想马上回家么?
[1:15:12] i think emmet’s at the poolroom. 我想Emmet一定在赌场
[1:15:15] come on. let’s go for a drive. 走,兜风去
[1:15:22] y ou know, i didn’t care too much for that movie. 我并不太喜欢那部电影
[1:15:24] – no? – i like cagney. – 不喜欢? – 我喜欢那种带有
[1:15:26] guns, bullets, shootin’, a little action. 手枪,弹药,枪杀这些 内容的动作片
[1:15:29] how does it feel when you actually kill? 当你真正杀人的时候 你什么感觉?
[1:15:32] what goes through your mind? 你脑子里都想些什么?
[1:15:35] what do you gotta ask the questions for all the time? 你怎么老是问我这个问题?
[1:15:37] because i wanna know. 因为我想知道
[1:15:39] emmet has a violent side, but it all turns to passion in his music. Emmet有时很暴躁 但他的音乐却富有激情
[1:15:44] with you there’s just not a shred of sublimation. 你只是没有得到升华
[1:15:47] it’s incredible. 难以置信!
[1:15:49] let me ask you one question. 问你个问题
[1:15:51] who makes love to you better, me or him? 你和谁做爱感觉更好? 我还是他?
[1:15:55] emmet is an artist, and because he’s an artist… Emmet是个艺术家 也正因为他是艺术家
[1:15:57] he needs no one. 他不需要任何人
[1:16:00] even making love, he seems to exist in a world all of his own. 即使在做爱的时候 他似乎也只活在他自己的世界里
[1:16:05] with you i feel like i’m looking right into the heart of darkness. 而和你一起 这种感觉就好比黑暗中的一丝温暖
[1:16:09] i become crazy when you touch me. 当你摸我的时候,我会很疯狂
[1:16:13] Okay, so now emmet is fuming. Emmet现在非常愤怒
[1:16:13] Okay, so now emmet is fuming. Emmet现在非常愤怒
[1:16:15] / mean, he found out that torrio and blanche… 他发现Torrio和Blanche
[1:16:18] have gone to bed with each other, that they’re lovers. 已经上过床了,成了情人
[1:16:21] and he’s consumed with rage. 他愤怒到了极点
[1:16:23] now,just at that moment, torrio decides to pull off the road… 就在那时,Torrio开下了路面
[1:16:28] and go into a gas station to buy some cigarettes. 想去加油站买包烟
[1:16:31] and there’s emmet in the back of the car… Emmet在车的后排座上
[1:16:34] and he’s trying very hard to figure out who he wants to shoot. 他竭尽全力去想到底干掉谁
[1:16:37] does he want to shoot blanche? torrio? 是Blanche?Torrio?
[1:16:40] should he shoot both of them together? 还是应该两个一起干掉
[1:16:42] he’s working on this problem. 他一直在思考这个问题
[1:16:44] they go into the store, and exactly at that moment… 他们走进商店,可就在那时…
[1:16:48] a holdup is taking place. 发生了一起抢劫案
[1:16:50] two guys come running out. they don’t know what to do. 两个家伙跑出来后不知道干什么
[1:16:55] all hell is breaking loose. there’s gunshots. 当时一团糟,只有枪声
[1:16:57] /nstead of taking their car– 他们没有开自己的车
[1:16:59] torrio’s got a big car. they jump in that and pull off. 而是看上了Torrio的那辆大点的车子 然后跟着跳进车里,开走了
[1:17:19] calling all cars. 呼叫所有车辆
[1:17:45] i’m emmet ray. 我是Emmet Ray
[1:17:46] i’m the greatest guitar player in the world. 世界上最棒的吉他手
[1:17:49] except maybe this gypsy. 也许要除了那个吉普赛人
[1:17:52] perhaps you heard my recording of ”y ou were meant for me,” rca victor. 也许你们听过我的唱片“你是故意的”
[1:17:56] you were meant for me 你是故意的
[1:18:01] that’s not what i heard. 我听说的不是这样
[1:18:02] that’s not what i heard. 我听说的不是这样
[1:18:03] but like all emmet ray stories… 但象Emmet Ray的所有故事一样…
[1:18:05] you never know what’s made up, exaggerated, true. 你永远都不知道什么 是虚假,夸大和真实的
[1:18:09] y ou never know what to believe. what i heard was this. 也永远不知道该去相信什么 我听说的是这样的
[1:18:12] / heard that when they pulled into the gas station… 当他们进入加油站的时候
[1:18:15] blanche gets out to get some cigarettes… Blanche下来,去买些烟…
[1:18:18] and that’s when he confronted them. 就在那时他出现在他们面前
[1:18:21] how could you? how could you cheat on me with a bum like that? 你怎么能?你怎么可以欺骗我 和流浪汗在一起
[1:18:25] emmet, don’t! Emmet,不要
[1:18:26] make a fool out of me in front of everybody! 在别人面前欺骗了我
[1:18:28] so i slept with him. but i was just researching a book! 我和他上床,只是想做些研究
[1:18:31] i loved you! 我爱你!
[1:18:34] don’t be crazy. do something! 不要这样 你说话啊
[1:18:38] i’m sorry. my tire blew out. 抱歉,车胎爆了
[1:18:42] believe me, he never tried to kill himself, because emmet ray was– 相信我,他从未想过要自杀 因为Emmet Ray…
[1:18:46] he had much too much ego for anything like that. 做任何事情都非常非常自负
[1:18:52] a story that eddie condon tells about– Eddie Condon跟我们讲了一个故事
[1:18:54] and eddie condon definitely was not a reliable source… 但他所说的也不一定就是事实
[1:18:56] ’cause he was a big embellisher himself. 因为他喜欢添枝加叶
[1:18:59] but the story eddie condon tells, i believe… 不过Eddie Condon所说的 我想
[1:19:03] is that torrio was aware… Torrio早就意识到…
[1:19:05] that the fact that he was a gangster was a big turn-on for blanche. 然后他突然成了强盗 Blanche一定会很兴奋
[1:19:09] and so he decided… 于是他决定…
[1:19:10] and so he decided… 于是他决定…
[1:19:11] that he would pull into this gas station… 走进加油站后
[1:19:15] and he would stick it up. 持枪抢劫
[1:19:22] – can i help you, sir? – get your hands in the air, pops. – 先生,请问要点什么? – 把手举起来(枪声)
[1:19:25] give me everything in the register! 把东西全部交出来!
[1:19:27] emmet was so panicked by hearing gunshots… Emmet听到枪声十分恐慌,
[1:19:30] he crept into the front seat and took off. 爬到前排座位,跳了下去
[1:19:33] he didn’t get more than 50 feet before he crashed into an oncoming car. 没开到50英尺,就和 对面一辆来车撞上了
[1:19:38] now there’s this terrible crash. miraculously, no one is hurt. 撞的很严重 但不可思议的是,没有人受伤
[1:19:42] and who gets out of the car but a group of musicians. 从车上下来的是一些音乐人
[1:19:46] / can’t remember who it was. 我记不清是哪些人
[1:19:48] /t was like buck clayton, coleman hawkins, teddy wilson or something. 大概就是 Buck Clayton, Coleman Hawkins, Teddy Wilson这些人
[1:19:52] but there, suddenly, standing in front of emmet… 可突然间,站在Emmet面前的…
[1:19:56] is django reinhardt. 是Django Reinhardt
[1:20:12] i believe later that year… 那年以后
[1:20:15] emmet turned up in new jersey… Emmet出现在新泽西
[1:20:17] and made that recording he did of one of his own compositions. 录制了他自己创作的一张唱片
[1:20:22] ” unfaithful woman.” “背叛的女人”
[1:20:48] very good, everybody. 非常好
[1:20:50] – particularly me. – that was great. and me. – 尤其是我 – 我也很棒
[1:20:53] – let’s go get somethin’ to eat. – emmet, we’re going to new y ork. – 我们吃点东西去 – Emmet, 我们要去纽约了
[1:20:56] we’re goin’ to new y ork. the big money. 我们要去纽约,赚大钱
[1:21:00] can i get those cigarettes? 我能抽一根烟么?
[1:21:02] em, i tell you, the music business really picked up,just like you said. 可以,正如你说的那样 音乐界真的崛起了
[1:21:06] we got some dancers lined up for tonight, pretty ones. they are wild. 今晚就有舞女排队了, 都是些漂亮的,很疯狂
[1:22:00] how are you? 你好么?
[1:22:05] y ou look healthy. 你看起来很健康
[1:22:11] i’m in town makin’ a record. 我来城里录唱片
[1:22:14] i wrote a beautiful tune. it’s a classic. 我写了一首很好听的曲子,是古典的
[1:22:20] i’m sorry i cut out on you like that. 很抱歉那次离开你
[1:22:24] it was time to move on. 因为到了我继续前进的时候了
[1:22:26] i was fair. i told you not to fall in love with me. 我很明白的告诉过你不要爱我
[1:22:29] it’s nothin’ personal. 不是自身的原因
[1:22:31] it’s just, i’m an artist. 而是因为我是个艺术家
[1:22:37] i like women, but they gotta have their place. 我喜欢女人,但是她们要有自己的空间
[1:22:44] y ou angry with me? 你生我的气了?
[1:22:48] y ou have every right to be. 你有这个权利
[1:22:49] i don’t hold it against you. 我不是对你有偏见
[1:22:53] i even thought of you a couple of times. 我还甚至想过你
[1:22:58] my wife said… 我妻子说…
[1:23:00] i said your name once in my sleep. 我曾经在睡觉的是时候喊过你的名字
[1:23:06] must have had a nightmare or somethin’. 一定是做了什么噩梦
[1:23:11] y eah. 对
[1:23:13] i had a wife. she’s gone now, and believe me, i don’t miss her. 我有个妻子,她现在离开我了 不过相信我,我不想她
[1:23:17] i don’t mean to say i miss you either… 并不表示我就想你
[1:23:19] but i didn’t have any bad feelings about you. 但我对你也没什么坏感
[1:23:25] we got a real good contract at a club in new y ork for a year. good dough. 我们和纽约的酒吧签订了一年合同 价格不错
[1:23:35] maybe you’d like to come. 也许你想过来
[1:23:38] y ou know? 你知道么
[1:23:40] i’m not makin’ any promises, but– 虽然我没给你任何承诺
[1:23:42] i think you might have fun. 但我想你也很开心
[1:23:45] y ou’d be in new y ork with… 你和世界上
[1:23:49] one of the two best guitar players in the world… 数一数二的吉他手在纽约…
[1:23:54] six best poker players. 还有六个最好的牌手
[1:23:56] not countin’ that. 那个不算
[1:24:01] we leave tomorrow, if you want. 如果你愿意的话,明天我们就出发
[1:24:03] if you don’t, i understand. 如果你不想,我也理解你
[1:24:04] y ou know? then it’d be ”it was nice seeing you again. 一定是“很高兴见到你
[1:24:08] good luck.” 好运”之类的话
[1:24:12] i never could get your handwritin’. 我从没看懂过你的字
[1:24:24] happily? 幸福?
[1:24:28] got kids? 有了孩子?
[1:24:34] boy or girl? 男孩女孩?
[1:24:37] boy? 男孩?
[1:24:40] girl? 女孩?
[1:24:46] it’s just as well. 这没什么
[1:24:49] i wouldn’t want to give you the wrong impression. y ou’d get attached to me. 我不想给你留下不好的印象 你会撵着我
[1:24:53] and you know me. i can’t take entanglements. 你知道我的,我不想和任何人纠缠不清
[1:24:59] i gotta go. we’re gonna take some chorus girls out tonight. 我要走了 今晚会带一些舞女出去
[1:25:03] and i’m leavin’ tomorrow. 明早走
[1:25:09] take it easy. 放轻松点
[1:26:08] i’m the greatest solo instrumentalist on the guitar you’ll ever hear. 你将会听到我是最优秀的吉他独奏家
[1:26:13] oh, yeah? 哦,是么?
[1:26:14] the public’s just getting to know my name. next year, i’ll be in the money. 大家就快知道我的名字了 明年,我会很有钱
[1:26:20] y ou’re a real looker. y ou are a real looker. 你长的很好看 你长的真的很不错
[1:26:23] – y ou’re not that bad yourself. – i mean it! -你也不差 -我知道
[1:26:26] maybe that’s why the men give me a lot of tips when i dance. 也许这就是为什么那些男人 在我跳舞的时候给我很多小费
[1:26:30] y ou wanna go watch trains? 你想去看火车么?
[1:26:32] what? 什么?
[1:26:33] – come on. – trains? – 跟我走 – 火车?
[1:26:35] wait. where are we going? 等等,我们要去哪?
[1:26:36] -jesus. – outta the way. -天哪 -闪开.
[1:26:39] grab my stuff.jesus. 我的天
[1:26:42] – where are we going? – my cigarettes! -我们去哪? -我的烟呢!
[1:26:44] where do you think you’re taking me? 你要带我去哪?
[1:26:50] where’s my cigarettes? 我的烟在哪?
[1:26:51] leave them alone. let’s just go. 别带东西了 就这样走吧
[1:26:55] come on. let’s go watch trains. 走,去看火车去
[1:27:15] y ou almost lost me there, you know. did you see that? 你差点把我丢下去,你没看到么?
[1:27:19] jesus. what are we doing here? 上帝,我们来这干吗?
[1:27:22] i like to sit out… 我喜欢坐在外面…
[1:27:25] and look at the trains pass. 看着火车驶过
[1:27:27] y eah. to each his own, i say. 是
[1:27:30] i mean, i don’t understand it. 可我实在不明白
[1:27:32] i can make my guitar sound like a train. 我可以让我的吉他 发出火车的声音
[1:27:35] god! i mean, i’m a nice girl. 象我这么漂亮的女孩
[1:27:38] i don’t understand why you’d bring me here. 我真不明白你为什么带我来这儿
[1:27:41] i can make my guitar sound just like a train. 我可以让我的吉他 发出火车的声音
[1:27:45] i got a warm room we can go to. 我有一间温暖的屋子,我们可以去
[1:27:48] come on. i’ll take care of you. 我会好好的待你
[1:27:51] come on. it’s nice. 来吧,很不错
[1:27:54] jesus, i don’t understand why you would bring a nice girl like me out here. 天哪,我真不明白为什么你 把我们这么漂亮的女孩带到这来
[1:28:01] i’m takin’ requests. 我问你个问题
[1:28:03] do you know ”sweet sue”? -你听过“美好的请求”么 -没
[1:29:44] all right, are you finished? can we go now? 够了么? 我们现在能走了么
[1:29:46] i really have to pee, you know. i gotta go to the bathroom. 我要撒尿,我要上厕所
[1:29:51] – what’s the matter with you? – go on. – 你怎么了? – 走吧.
[1:29:53] – what? – get outta here. – 什么? – 走开.
[1:29:55] what? what are you talk– 什么?你说什么?
[1:29:57] – y ou dragged me out here. -just leave me alone. – 你把我拽到这来 – 不要管我.
[1:30:00] – what? – leave me alone! – 什么 – 别管我
[1:30:02] i don’t need anybody! 我不需要任何人
[1:30:05] – i made a mistake! – y eah. i’ll say. – 我犯了个错误! – 对,我正要说
[1:30:09] i made mistake! 我错了!
[1:30:38] / have no idea what happened to emmet ray. 我不知道Emmet Ray后来发生了什么
[1:30:41] he just sort of disappeared, / guess. 我猜他大概消失了
[1:30:45] he did make, though, in those last couple of years… 虽然在那几年,他确实
[1:30:48] he made really his best recordings. 制作了最好的唱片
[1:30:50] he never played more beautifully, more movingly. 但后来就再也没有比那更动听的了
[1:30:55] something just seemed to kind of open up in him. 也许在他身上发生了一些事
[1:30:57] it was amazing, because he was, finally… 不可思议的是,到最后…
[1:31:00] every bit as good as django reinhardt. 他完全和Django Reinhardt一样优秀
[1:31:02] and then he just, you know, seemed to fade away. 而后,他就慢慢凋谢了
[1:31:06] i mean, i have no idea. 我不太清楚
[1:31:09] some people said he went to europe. 有人说他去了欧洲
[1:31:11] and some people feel that he may have stopped playing altogether. 也有人感觉他可能不再演奏了
[1:31:16] but we do have, fortunately, those last recordings he made. 但是幸运的是,我们还能听到 他后来制作的那些唱片
[1:31:23] and they’re great. they’re absolutely beautiful. 很棒,真的非常好听 甜蜜的结局 -=结束=-
1999年 Tags:伍迪艾伦

Post navigation

Previous Post: Clueless(独领风骚)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Crazy Heart(疯狂的心)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme