英文名称:Sweeney Todd:The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:50] | I have sailed the world Beheld its wonders | 我航遍世界 阅尽奇迹 |
[03:54] | From the Dardanelles To the mountains of Peru | 从达达尼尔海峡 到秘鲁的山脉 |
[03:59] | But there’s no place like London | 但没有一处及的上伦敦 |
[04:03] | No, there’s no place like London | 不 没有哪里及的上伦敦 |
[04:07] | Mr. Todd? | 陶德先生? |
[04:10] | You are young Life has been kind to you | 你很年轻 不曾经受过生活的磨砺 |
[04:18] | You will learn | 你终会明白的 |
[04:37] | There’s a hole in the world like a great black pit | 世间的坑洞 看黑潮汹涌 |
[04:39] | And the vermin of the world inhabit it | 世间的害虫 聚集在其中 |
[04:41] | And its morals aren’t worth what a pig could spit | 败坏的道德 猪狗般贱格 |
[04:43] | And it goes by the name of London | 掩藏在堂皇的盛名下-伦敦 |
[04:47] | At the top of the hole sit a privileged few | 在洞顶之上 当权者高坐 |
[04:49] | Making mock of the vermin in the lower zoo | 孤寂的园中 虫豸受尽嘲讽 |
[04:51] | Turning beauty into filth and greed | 任由肮脏和贪婪将美丽占有… |
[04:53] | I too have sailed the world and seen its wonders | 我也曾航遍世界 目睹各种奇迹 |
[04:58] | For the cruelty of men is as wondrous as Peru | 只因人类的残酷 堪比秘鲁的神奇 |
[05:03] | But there’s no place like London | 但伦敦的罪恶 无处可比! |
[05:25] | Is everything all right, Mr. Todd? | 陶德先生 你还好吧? |
[05:29] | I beg your indulgence, Anthony. | 请原谅我的失态 安东尼 |
[05:32] | My mind is far from easy. | 我的心起了波澜 |
[05:36] | In these once familiar streets I feel shadows everywhere. | 在这熟悉的街道上 四处影影绰绰 |
[05:41] | Shadows? | 影影绰绰? |
[05:44] | Ghosts. | 是鬼魂 |
[05:53] | There was a barber and his wife | 从前有个理发师和他的妻子 |
[05:56] | And she was beautiful | 她是如此的美丽 |
[06:00] | A foolish barber and his wife | 这个愚蠢的理发师和他的妻子 |
[06:04] | She was his reason and his life | 她是他生存的唯一意义 |
[06:07] | And she was beautiful | 她动人美丽 |
[06:11] | And she was virtuous | 圣洁无瑕 |
[06:17] | And he was | 而他… |
[06:22] | naive | 天真幼稚 |
[06:33] | There was another man who saw | 然后 另一个男人 |
[06:36] | that she was beautiful | 见识了她的美丽 |
[06:40] | A pious vulture of the law | 那个藏在法律虚伪面具之下的秃鹫 |
[06:44] | Who, with a gesture of his claw | 探出了他的魔爪 |
[06:47] | Removed the barber from his plate | 把理发师驱逐了出去 |
[06:51] | Then there was nothing but to wait | 接下来他只需耐心等待 |
[06:55] | And she would fall | 她终将就范 |
[06:58] | So soft, so young so lost and, oh, so beautiful | 柔软的皮肤 年轻的脸蛋 迷茫的眼神 美丽动人! |
[07:08] | And the lady, sir, did she succumb? | 然后那位夫人 先生…她屈服了吗? |
[07:12] | Oh, that was many years ago | 哦 那是许多年前的事了 |
[07:19] | I doubt if anyone would know | 我想没有人会知道 |
[07:32] | I’d like to thank you, Anthony. | 我得感谢你 安东尼 |
[07:34] | If you hadn’t spotted me, I’d be lost on the ocean still. | 如果不是你发现了我 也许我仍旧迷失在大洋上 |
[07:39] | Will I see you again? | 我还能再见到你吗? |
[07:42] | You might find me if you like. | 随你喜欢好了 |
[07:46] | Around Fleet Street, I wouldn’t wonder. | 我会在舰队街附近 |
[07:51] | Until then, my friend. | 好 那么再见了 朋友 |
[08:03] | There’s a hole in the world like a great black pit | 世间的坑洞 看黑潮汹涌 |
[08:05] | And it’s filled with people who are filled with shit | 群聚着众生 恶臭又腐朽 |
[08:07] | And the vermin of the world inhabit it | 世间的害虫 聚集在其中 |
[09:04] | A customer! | 客人! |
[09:05] | Wait! What’s your rush? What’s your hurry? | 等等 你干吗那么急? 不要急 |
[09:07] | You gave me such a fright I thought you was a ghost! | 你让我吓了一跳 我还以为你是个鬼魂呢! |
[09:09] | Half a minute, can’t you sit? Sit you down. Sit! | 很快就好 你稍等? 快坐! 请坐! |
[09:12] | All I meant is that I haven’t seen a customer for weeks! | 我是想说已经有好几个星期没有顾客临门! |
[09:15] | Did you come here for a pie, sir? | 你是来吃派的吗 先生? |
[09:17] | Do forgive me if me head’s a little vague | 请原谅 我的脑子有点糊涂 |
[09:20] | What was that? | 这是啥? |
[09:21] | But you’d think we had the plague! From the way that people keep avoiding | 你也许以为我这里会传染瘟疫! 因为那些人都避之不及 |
[09:25] | No, you don’t. | 不过你没有 |
[09:26] | Heaven knows I try, sir! | 老天知道我努力了 先生! |
[09:28] | But there’s no one comes in even to inhale | 但是连进来闻下味道的人都没有 |
[09:31] | Right you are, sir would you like a drop of ale? | 现在你来了 先生 您要来点麦芽酒吗? |
[09:34] | Mind you, I can hardly blame them | 不过我不怪他们不来 |
[09:37] | These are probably the worst pies in London | 这些大概是伦敦最难吃的派 |
[09:41] | I know why nobody cares to take them | 我知道为什么没人愿意尝尝看 |
[09:44] | I should know, I make them But good? No! | 是我做的 我当然知道 好吃么? 才怪! |
[09:47] | The worst pies in London | 伦敦最难吃的派 |
[09:50] | Even that’s polite The worst pies in London | 就算用恭维的话来看 这还是伦敦最难吃的派 |
[09:54] | If you doubt it, take a bite | 不信你可以试试看 |
[09:58] | Is that just disgusting? You have to concede it | 很恶心吧? 你得相信 |
[10:03] | It’s nothing but crusting | 除了面皮 什么都没有 |
[10:05] | Here, drink this, you’ll need it The worst pies in London | 给 喝吧你需要水 伦敦最难吃的派 |
[10:11] | And no wonder with the price of meat what it is | 你永远都猜不到 肉的价格要多少 |
[10:14] | When you get it Never thought I’d live to see the day | 有生以来 我从未得见 |
[10:17] | Men’d think it was a treat Finding poor animals | 人们会将在街头发现 的死去的可怜动物 |
[10:20] | What are dying in the street | 被当作天赐的盛宴 |
[10:21] | Mrs. Mooney has a pie shop | 穆尼太太也有家派店 |
[10:23] | Does her business but I noticed something weird | 不过我却奇怪地发现 |
[10:26] | Lately all her neighbors’ cats have disappeared | 不久后 她邻居家的猫都转眼不见 |
[10:29] | Have to hand it to her What I calls enterprise | 不得不承认 她才是真正地勇于冒险 |
[10:32] | Popping pussies into pies | 至少我店里的派 |
[10:34] | Wouldn’t do in my shop | 不卖小喵馅 |
[10:36] | Just the thought of it’s enough to make you sick | 光想想就恶心 |
[10:39] | And I’m telling you them pussycats is quick | 我告诉你 这猫肉来的方便 |
[10:42] | No denying times is hard, sir! | 先生 也不可否认世道艰险 |
[10:45] | Even harder than the worst pies in London | 比伦敦最难吃的派还难以下咽 |
[10:49] | Only lard and nothing more Is that just revolting | 除了猪油 没有东西在里面 是不是很反胃? |
[10:53] | All greasy and gritty | 油腻 还有粗颗粒 |
[10:55] | It looks like it’s molting | 看起来就像在蜕皮 |
[10:57] | And tastes like | 至于味道 |
[10:59] | Well, pity | 只能让人叹息瞎了眼 |
[11:01] | A woman alone! | 一个女人 独自孤守 |
[11:05] | With limited wind | 店里空荡荡没有人影 |
[11:08] | And the worst pies in London | 只有伦敦最难吃的派! |
[11:14] | Sir | 先生啊 |
[11:16] | Times is hard | 日子不好过 |
[11:18] | Times is hard | 日子不好过 |
[11:27] | Trust me, dearie, | 相信我 亲爱的 |
[11:28] | it’s gonna take a lot more than ale to wash that taste out. | 光用麦芽酒也冲刷不去这恶口的滋味 |
[11:32] | Come with me. We’ll get you a nice tumbler of gin, eh? | 跟我来 给你弄杯上好的杜松子酒 |
[11:48] | Isn’t this homey, now? | 这里更舒适些 对吗? |
[11:51] | The cheery wallpaper was a real bargain, too. | 我的樱桃花纹墙纸买的很值 |
[11:53] | It was only partly singed when the chapel burned down. | 其实只是在教堂烧毁的时候烧焦了一些 |
[11:56] | There you go. You sit down, warm your bones. | 给你 坐下暖暖身子 |
[12:00] | You’ve a room over the shop here? | 店的楼上还有间屋子吧? |
[12:03] | Times is so hard, why don’t you rent it out? | 既然世道艰辛 为什么不租出去? |
[12:05] | What, up there? No, I won’t go near it. | 上面? 不 没有人愿意接近那里 |
[12:10] | People think it’s haunted. | 人们都说那里闹鬼 |
[12:13] | -Haunted? -Yeah. | -闹鬼? -是啊 |
[12:17] | And who’s to say they’re wrong? | 他们说的一点没错 |
[12:20] | You see, years ago, something happened up there. | 告诉你 许多年前楼上发生了一件事 |
[12:24] | Something not very nice. | 并不是什么好事 |
[12:29] | There was a barber and his wife | 从前有个理发师和他的妻子 |
[12:33] | And he was beautiful | 他多么的美丽 |
[12:36] | A proper artist with a knife | 一个拿着剃刀的艺术家 |
[12:40] | But they transported him for life | 却被他们终身放逐远离 |
[12:43] | And he was beautiful | 他多么的美丽 |
[12:48] | Barker, his name was. Benjamin Barker. | 巴克 他的名字叫本杰明・巴克 |
[12:53] | What was his crime? | 他的罪名是? |
[12:56] | Foolishness. | 愚笨 |
[12:58] | He had this wife, you see | 叫你知道 他有位妻子 |
[13:01] | Pretty little thing, silly little nit | 那个美丽的小可怜 小傻蛋 |
[13:03] | Had her chance for the moon on a string | 有了攀龙附凤的机会 |
[13:08] | Poor thing | 可怜的人儿 |
[13:11] | Poor thing | 可怜的人儿 |
[13:15] | There was this judge, you see | 叫你知道 有个法官 |
[13:18] | Wanted her like mad Every day he sent her a flower | 爱她到无法自拔 每天为她送上鲜花 |
[13:22] | But did she come down from her tower? | 她却不曾走楼中走下 |
[13:26] | Sat up there and sobbed by the hour | 坐在楼中 时时刻刻低声啜泣 |
[13:29] | Poor fool | 可怜的傻瓜 |
[13:31] | But there was worse yet to come poor thing | 还有更糟糕的事哪 可怜的人儿啊 |
[13:41] | Well, Beadle calls on her all polite Poor thing | 等来了执事礼貌的拜访 可怜的人儿 |
[13:46] | Poor thing | 可怜的人儿啊 |
[13:48] | The Judge, he tells her is all contrite | 告诉她 法官懊悔不已 |
[13:51] | He blames himself for her dreadful plight | 为她窘迫的处境自责到底 |
[13:55] | She must come straight to his house tonight | 要她今晚一定到他家去 |
[13:58] | Poor thing, poor thing | 可怜的人儿 可怜的人儿啊 |
[14:06] | Of course, when she goes there Poor thing, poor thing | 当然 等她到了场 可怜的人儿 可怜的人儿啊 |
[14:09] | They’re having this ball all in masks | 他们正在举办假面舞会 |
[14:12] | There’s no one she knows there Poor dear, poor thing | 她一个人也不认识 可怜的宝贝儿 可怜的人儿啊 |
[14:15] | She wanders tormented and drinks Poor thing | 她满心苦恼喝着酒 徘徊 徘徊 可怜的人儿 |
[14:18] | The Judge has repented, she thinks Poor thing | 法官悔悟了 她想 可怜的人儿 |
[14:21] | “Oh, where is Judge Turpin?” She asks | “哦 特平法官在哪里? “她问 |
[14:26] | He was there all right Only not so contrite | 毫无疑问 他就在那里 |
[14:31] | She wasn’t no match for such craft you see | 你瞧 她看不穿这些把戏 |
[14:35] | And everyone thought it so droll | 而人人都觉得有趣 |
[14:38] | They figured she had to be daft you see | 叫你知道 他们觉得她蠢得过于盲信 |
[14:41] | So all of them stood there and laughed you see | 你可以看见所有人只是站着笑着看戏 |
[14:44] | Poor soul | 可怜的灵魂! |
[14:46] | Poor thing… | 可怜的人儿啊… |
[14:56] | No! | 不~! |
[15:00] | Would no one have mercy on her? | 难道没有人对她有一丁点的怜悯吗? |
[15:03] | So, it is you, | 果然是你 |
[15:06] | Benjamin Barker? | 本杰明・巴克 |
[15:09] | Where is Lucy? | 露西在哪? |
[15:13] | Where is my wife? | 我的妻子在哪? |
[15:15] | She poisoned herself. | 她服了毒 |
[15:17] | Arsenic, from the apothecary around the corner. | 用街角的药铺买来的砒霜 |
[15:22] | Tried to stop her, but she wouldn’t listen to me. | 我试着阻止她 但无济于事 |
[15:29] | And he’s got your daughter. | 还有他带走了你的女儿 |
[15:33] | He? | 他? |
[15:35] | Judge Turpin? | 特平法官? |
[15:38] | Adopted her. Like his own. | 收养了她 |
[15:43] | Fifteen years. | 十五年的岁月 |
[15:46] | I’ve sweated in a living hell on a false charge. | 因为诬告而在人间地狱里流落血汗 |
[15:51] | Fifteen years dreaming I might come home to a wife and child. | 十五年的岁月 每一日梦想着回家 再见到我的妻女 |
[15:58] | Well, I can’t say the years have been particularly kind to you, Mr. Barker. | 好了 巴克先生 我知道你这些年来备受煎熬 |
[16:01] | No. Not Barker. | 不 没有巴克了 |
[16:05] | That man is dead. | 那个人已经死了 |
[16:08] | It’s Todd now. Sweeney Todd. | 现在是陶德了 斯温尼・陶德 |
[16:12] | And he will have his revenge. | 他要复仇 |
[16:48] | Come in. | 请进 |
[16:50] | Nothing to be afraid of, love. | 没什么好害怕的 亲爱的 |
[17:39] | When they came for the girl, I hid them. | 他们来带走女孩的时候 我藏起来的 |
[17:42] | Could’ve sold them, but I didn’t. | 本可以卖掉的 不过我没有 |
[17:56] | Those handles is chased silver, ain’t they? | 握手的地方是镶银的吧? |
[18:01] | Silver. Yes. | 对 银的 |
[18:13] | These are my friends | 这些就是我的朋友们 |
[18:18] | See how they glisten | 你瞧他们在闪耀 |
[18:23] | See this one shine | 泛起一片寒光 |
[18:27] | How he smiles in the light | 他在光亮下展露微笑 |
[18:32] | My friend | 我的朋友 |
[18:35] | My faithful friend | 我信赖的朋友们 |
[18:42] | Speak to me, friend | 和我说话吧 朋友 |
[18:47] | Whisper, I’ll listen | 小声低语 我会侧耳倾听 |
[18:52] | I know, I know | 我知道 我知道 |
[18:55] | You’ve been locked out of sight all these years | 你被禁锢了太久太久 |
[19:02] | Like me, my friend | 就像我一样 我的朋友 |
[19:07] | Well, I’ve come home | 现在我回家了 |
[19:11] | To find you waiting | 发现还有你们在等待 |
[19:16] | Home | 回家了 |
[19:19] | And we’re together | 我们重逢团聚 |
[19:24] | And we’ll do wonders | 我们将创造奇迹 |
[19:30] | Won’t we? | 对不对? |
[19:33] | You there, my friend | 你 我的朋友 |
[19:36] | -I’m your friend, too, Mr. Todd -Come, let me hold you | -我也是你的朋友 陶德先生 -来 让我握住你 |
[19:40] | -lf you only knew, Mr. Todd -Now, with a sigh | -希望你能知道 陶德先生 -现在 在一息之间 |
[19:43] | Oh, Mr. Todd | 哦 陶德先生 |
[19:45] | -you’re warm in my hand -You grow warm in my hand | -我手中的你很温暖 -在我手中你变得温暖 |
[19:48] | My friend | 我的朋友 |
[19:50] | -You’ve come home -My clever friend | -你回家了 -我聪明的朋友 |
[19:54] | Always had a fondness for you, I did | 我一直就对你有好感 真的 |
[19:58] | Rest now, my friends | 现在少安毋躁 我的朋友们 |
[20:01] | -Never you fear, Mr. Todd -Soon I’ll unfold you | -不要害怕 陶德先生 -很快我会让你们再露锋芒 |
[20:05] | -You can move in here, Mr. Todd -Soon you’ll know | -你可以搬回来住 陶德先生 -很快就将会有 |
[20:08] | -Splendors you never -Splendors you never | -你们梦寐以求的 -你从未梦想过的 |
[20:11] | -have dreamed all your days -have dreamed all your days | -辉煌 -辉煌 |
[20:15] | Will be yours | 都将属于您 |
[20:16] | My lucky friends | 我幸运的朋友们 |
[20:19] | -I’m your friend and now you’re mine -Till now your shine… | -我是你的朋友 -如今你们只是 |
[20:23] | -Don’t they shine beautiful? …was merely silver | -他们闪烁得多么美丽 -闪耀着银光 |
[20:28] | Silver’s good enough for me | 银的对我来说就足够好了 |
[20:30] | -Friends, you shall drip rubies -Mr. T | -朋友们 你们会滴下红色宝石 -T先生(昵称) |
[20:37] | You’ll soon drip precious | 你们就要滴下珍贵的 |
[20:43] | rubies | 红宝石 |
[20:53] | Leave me. | 让我一个人待下 |
[21:08] | At last, my arm is complete again. | 我的手臂终于又完整了 |
[22:14] | Green finch and linnet bird Nightingale, blackbird | 金翅雀红雀 夜莺黑喜鹊 |
[22:19] | How is it you sing? | 你们怎能歌唱? |
[22:23] | How can you jubilate Sitting in cages | 困在笼中 你们怎会欢喜? |
[22:27] | Never taking wing? | 从未能展翅飞扬? |
[22:31] | Outside the sky waits Beckoning, beckoning | 天空就在外面 招手等待和期望 |
[22:36] | Just beyond the bars | 只要越过那条栏杆 |
[22:40] | How can you remain Staring at the rain | 可你们怎能继续坐看雨落? |
[22:44] | Maddened by the stars? | 为星辰而疯狂? |
[22:49] | How is it you sing anything? | 你们怎能歌唱? |
[22:54] | How is it you sing? | 是什么让你们能继续歌唱? |
[23:12] | My cage has many rooms | 我的牢笼是个有许多房间的地方 |
[23:14] | Damask and dark | 大马士革的地毯与黑暗交杂 |
[23:16] | Nothing there sings Not even my lark | 无人愿意在那里歌唱 就连我的云雀也不想 |
[23:22] | Larks never will, you know When they’re captive | 你可知道 云雀一旦落入囚网 就永不再歌唱 |
[23:26] | Teach me to be more adaptive | 请教导我变得更加顺从忍让 |
[23:37] | Green finch and linnet bird Nightingale, blackbird | 金翅雀红雀 夜莺黑喜鹊 |
[23:41] | Teach me how to sing | 请教我如何歌唱 |
[23:45] | If I cannot fly | 既然不能飞翔 |
[23:52] | Let me sing | 就让我轻轻地唱 |
[24:10] | Alms! | 赏点吧! 赏点吧! |
[24:11] | Alms for a miserable woman | 可怜我这个凄惨的老太婆啊 |
[24:18] | On a miserable chilly morning | 在这清冷凄凉的清晨 |
[24:26] | -Thank you, sir! -Ma’am? | -谢谢您 先生! -大婶? |
[24:30] | Could you tell me whose house this is? | 能告诉我这是谁家的房子吗? |
[24:33] | That’s the great Judge Turpin’s house, that is. | 那是大法官特平的家 |
[24:36] | And the young lady who resides there? | 那住在里面的年轻女士是谁? |
[24:38] | Oh, that’s Johanna, his pretty little ward. | 是乔安娜 只属于他的漂亮养女 |
[24:43] | Keeps her snug, he does. All locked up. | 他将她深锁在闺房之内 不见生人 |
[24:47] | So don’t you go trespassing there, or it’s a good whipping for you, | 所以千万别靠近那里 不然会有一顿鞭子等着你 |
[24:51] | or any other young man with mischief on his mind. | 还有其他打她主意的年轻人 |
[24:56] | Alms! | 赏点吧! 赏点吧! |
[24:58] | Alms for a desperate woman | 可怜我这无依无靠的老太婆 |
[25:08] | I feel you | 我感觉到了你的心情 |
[25:12] | Johanna | 乔安娜 |
[25:16] | I feel you | 我感觉到了你 |
[25:20] | I was half convinced I’d waken | 我不确信自己是否清醒 |
[25:24] | Satisfied enough to dream you | 只因梦见你已心满意足 |
[25:28] | Happily I was mistaken, Johanna | 很高兴我真的醒着 乔安娜! |
[25:36] | I’ll steal you | 我会把你偷走 |
[25:40] | Johanna! | 乔安娜! |
[25:44] | I’ll steal you | 我会把你给偷走 |
[26:03] | Come in, lad. Come in. | 进来 年轻人 进来 |
[26:12] | You were looking for Hyde Park, you say? | 你刚才说你在找海德公园? |
[26:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:16] | It’s very large on the map, but I keep getting lost. | 虽然地图上占了那么大的地方 可我还是迷路了 |
[26:20] | Sit down, lad, sit down. | 坐下 年轻人 坐 |
[26:23] | It’s embarrassing for a sailor to lose his bearings, | 身为水手却不知道自己身处何处 的确有些尴尬 |
[26:26] | but there you are. | 不过您也看到了 |
[26:32] | A sailor? | 水手? |
[26:35] | Yes, sir. The Bountiful, out of Plymouth. | 是的 先生 是从普莱茅斯出海的慷慨号 |
[26:38] | A sailor must know the ways of the world, yes? | 水手一定很了解世上各色的风俗习惯吧? |
[26:43] | Must be practiced in the ways of the world. | 也一定经历过其中的许多 |
[26:46] | Would you say you were practiced, boy? | 你也试过很多了吧 孩子? |
[26:48] | -Sir? -Oh, yes. | -先生? -哦 当然 |
[26:53] | Such practices. | 这许多种种 |
[26:58] | The geishas of Japan. The concubines of Siam. | 日本的艺妓 暹罗的侍妾 |
[27:02] | The catamites of Greece. The harlots of India. | 希腊的娈童 印度的娼妓 |
[27:08] | I have them all here. Drawings of them. | 这里都有 关于他们的那些画 |
[27:12] | Everything you’ve ever dreamed of doing with a woman. | 还有一切你梦想与女人欢好的事 |
[27:19] | Would you like to see? | 想要看吗? |
[27:22] | I think there’s been some mistake. | 我想 这中间有些误会 |
[27:25] | I think not. | 哦 我可不这么想 |
[27:29] | You gandered at my ward, Johanna. You gandered at her. | 你偷窥了我的乔安娜 你偷窥了她 |
[27:34] | -Yes, sir, you gandered. -I meant no harm. | -是的 先生 你看了 -我没有恶意 |
[27:39] | Your meaning is immaterial. | 你想做什么无关紧要 |
[27:42] | Mark me. | 听着 |
[27:44] | If I see your face again on this street, you’ll rue the day you were born. | 如果再让我在这条街上见到你 你会为你曾出生而后悔 |
[27:55] | Hyde Park is that way, young sir! | 海德公园在那里 年轻的先生! |
[27:57] | A left and a right and straight on, you see? | 左转再右转 然后直走 听懂了么? |
[28:01] | Move on, now! | 朝那边走 现在快滚 |
[28:11] | You heard what Judge Turpin said, little man. | 你听见特平法官说的了 小子 |
[28:15] | Next time, it’ll be your pretty little brains all over the pavement. | 下一次 留在这人行道上的 就是你漂亮的脑浆了 |
[28:45] | I’ll steal you | 我会把你偷走 |
[28:49] | Johanna | 乔安娜 |
[28:53] | I’ll steal you | 我会偷走你 |
[28:57] | Do they think that walls can hide you? | 他们以为高墙就能把你藏起? |
[29:01] | Even now, I’m at your window | 可现在我就在你的窗底 |
[29:05] | I am in the dark beside you | 潜入你身边的阴影里 |
[29:10] | Buried sweetly in your yellow hair | 在你金黄色的头发中甜蜜的沉迷 |
[29:22] | I feel you | 我感觉到了你的心情 |
[29:25] | Johanna | 乔安娜 |
[29:29] | And one day | 总有一天 |
[29:33] | I’ll steal you | 我要偷走你 |
[29:38] | Till I’m with you then I’m with you there! | 在那天之前 我会一直躲在这里! |
[29:42] | Sweetly buried in your yellow hair! | 在你金黄色的头发中甜蜜的沉迷! |
[30:09] | He’s here every Thursday. Italian. All the rage he is. | 他每个星期四都会来这里 那个很时尚的意大利人 |
[30:14] | Best barber in London, they say. | 他们称其为伦敦最好的理发师 |
[30:48] | Hang on. | 别去! |
[31:21] | Ladies and gentlemen May I have your attention, please? | 女士们和先生们! 请您安静听我说 |
[31:26] | Do you wake every morning in shame and despair | 你可有每天在羞耻和绝望中醒来 |
[31:28] | To discover your pillow is covered with hair | 发现枕头上 |
[31:31] | What ought not to be there? | 被本不该掉落的头发覆盖? |
[31:33] | Well, ladies and gentlemen From now on you can waken at ease | 好了 女士们和先生们 从现在起你可以安心起来 |
[31:37] | You need never again have a worry or care | 你不必再去担心介怀 |
[31:39] | I will show you a miracle marvelous rare | 我将向你展示奇迹般的存在 |
[31:43] | Gentlemen, you are about to see something | 先生们 你们将见到的是 |
[31:45] | What rose from the dead! | 起死回生的灵药 |
[31:49] | On the top of my head! | 就在我的头顶 |
[31:53] | ‘Twas Pirelli’s Miracle Elixir | 这就是皮耶里神奇药剂 |
[31:57] | That’s what did the trick, sir True, sir, true | 它创造了奇迹 先生 真的 先生! 毋庸置疑 |
[32:00] | Was it quick, sir? Did it in a tick, sir? | 怎么样先生? 快速便利 转瞬之间 |
[32:04] | Just like an elixir ought to do | 灵药的效果无与伦比 |
[32:08] | How about a bottle, mister? Only costs a penny, guaranteed | 怎么样先生? 来上一瓶 只要一个便士 品质可信! |
[32:15] | Does Pirelli’s stimulate the growth, sir? | 怎么样先生? 促进生发的皮耶里药剂 |
[32:18] | You can have my oath, sir ‘Tis unique | 先生 我可以发誓 独一无二 |
[32:22] | Rub a minute Stimulating, isn’t it? | 揉上一分钟 充分刺激 生发浓密! |
[32:25] | Soon you’ll have to thin it Once a week! | 很快你的头就得一周一剃! |
[32:29] | Pardon me, ma’am what’s that awful stench? | 请告诉我 女士 什么味道如此刺鼻? |
[32:31] | Are we standing in an open trench? | 我们站在臭水沟前了? |
[32:33] | Must be standing near an open trench! | 一定是站在了臭水沟前 |
[32:34] | Pardon me, sir what’s that awful stench? | 请你说下 先生 什么味道如此刺鼻? |
[32:35] | Buy Pirelli’s Miracle Elixir | 买一瓶皮耶里神奇药剂 |
[32:38] | Anything what’s slick, sir Soon sprouts curls | 就算是光滑如许 先生 也能摆脱不毛之地 |
[32:42] | Try Pirelli’s When they see how thick, sir | 只要试一下皮耶里! 怎么样先生 |
[32:45] | You can have your pick, sir Of the girls | 等你的头发变得浓密 会发现身后有佳人成群 |
[32:49] | Want to buy a bottle, missus? | 要买一瓶吗 夫人? |
[32:50] | -What is this? -What is this? | -这是什么? -这是什么? |
[32:52] | -Smells like piss -Smells like… | -闻起来像尿 -闻起来就是 |
[32:54] | -Looks like piss! -Wouldn’t touch it if I was you, dear! | -看起来像尿! -如果我是你 我可不去碰 |
[32:56] | -This is piss, piss with ink | -就是尿 还有墨水 |
[32:58] | -Let Pirelli’s activate your roots, sir! | -让皮耶里药剂刺激你的发根 先生! |
[33:00] | Keep it off your boots, sir Eats right through | 别让它滴到你的鞋子 先生 上面会多个洞 |
[33:01] | Yes, get Pirelli’s, use a bottle of it Ladies seem to love it | 来吧 来买皮耶里药剂 多种用途 太太们都欢喜 |
[33:04] | Flies do, too | 苍蝇们也中意 |
[33:09] | I am Adolfo Pirelli | 我就是阿道夫・皮耶里 |
[33:11] | The king of the barbers The barber of kings | 理发师之王 理发师之王 |
[33:13] | E buon giorno, good day! I blow you a kiss! | 大家好 日安! 容我向诸位献吻! |
[33:17] | And I | 我 |
[33:19] | the so famous Pirelli I wish-a to know-a | 著名的皮耶里 我想要知道 |
[33:21] | Who has-a the nerve-a to say | 是谁胆敢 |
[33:24] | My elixir is piss | 说我的药剂是尿? |
[33:27] | Who says this? | 是谁? |
[33:32] | I do. | 我说的 |
[33:36] | I am Mr. Sweeney Todd of Fleet Street. | 我是舰队街的斯温尼先生 |
[33:39] | I have opened a bottle of Pirelli’s Elixir. | 我打开了这瓶皮耶里药剂 先生 |
[33:42] | And I say to you that it is nothing but an arrant fraud, | 我要说这就是尿和墨水 |
[33:47] | concocted from piss and ink. | 这是明明白白的欺诈 |
[33:51] | Furthermore, Signor, I have serviced no kings, | 不仅如此 虽然我未曾为国王服务过 |
[33:56] | yet I wager that I can shave a cheek with 10 times more dexterity, | 但我敢打赌 我刮胡子的手段 |
[34:01] | than any street mountebank. | 比任何一个江湖骗子要灵巧上十倍 |
[34:08] | Do you see these razors? | 看见这些剃刀了么? |
[34:11] | I lay them against (pound)5. | 我用它们赌5镑 |
[34:14] | You are no match, sir. | 你比不上我 先生? |
[34:17] | Either accept my challenge, or reveal yourself as a sham. | 接受我的挑战 要不承认你是废物 |
[34:24] | You hear this foolish man? | 大家听见这个傻瓜的话了? |
[34:26] | Now, please, you will see how he will-a regret-a his-a folly. | 等会让我们见识下你怎么追悔莫及 |
[34:33] | Toby! | 托比! |
[34:34] | Who’s for a free shave? | 谁要免费刮脸? |
[34:59] | Will Beadle Bamford be the judge? | 能否请班福德执事当个裁判呢? |
[35:01] | Glad, as always, to oblige my friends and neighbors. | 为了我的乡亲父老们 乐意之至 |
[35:17] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[35:19] | Ready! | 好了! |
[35:21] | Ready. | 好了 |
[35:23] | The fastest, smoothest shave is the winner! | 刮得又快又好的那个就是冠军! |
[35:52] | Now, signorini, signori We mix-a the lather | 现在 各位先生小姐 我们调点皂沫 |
[35:55] | But first-a You gather around, signorini, signori | 不过请先靠近些 各位先生小姐 |
[35:58] | You looking a man who have had-a the glory to shave-a the Pope! | 你们面前的人 曾有幸为教皇刮脸 |
[36:01] | Mr. Sweeney, whoever I beg-a you pardon | 斯温尼先生 真是有趣 哦 你刚才是说了什么? |
[36:03] | You’ll probably say it was only a cardinal | 说我是个骗子 说那不过是个红衣主教? |
[36:06] | Nope! | 不对! |
[36:07] | It was-a the Pope! | 那是教皇! |
[36:12] | To shave-a the face To cut-a the hair | 无论刮脸 还是理发 |
[36:17] | Require the grace Require the flair | 需要一分优雅 需要一分天赋 |
[36:22] | For if-a you slip You nick the skin | 只是轻轻一划 皮肉就得开花 |
[36:24] | You clip-a the chin You rip-a the lip a bit | 刺伤嘴唇 刮上脸颊 |
[36:27] | Beyond-a repair | 到时就补救不了呀 |
[36:30] | To shave-a the face | 不管是刮整张脸 |
[36:33] | Or even a part Without it-a smart | 或者半个下巴 耍不了小聪明 |
[36:37] | Require the heart | 需要用心来刮 |
[36:40] | Not just-a the flash | 不是心血来潮 |
[36:43] | It take-a panache It take-a the passion for the art | 需要让人景仰的姿态 更需要对艺术的热情来升华 |
[36:50] | To shave-a the face To trim-a the beard | 刮脸的技法 剃去满脸的络腮 |
[36:55] | To make-a the bristle Clean like a whistle | 修剪参差的胡渣 做到吹口哨般圆滑 |
[37:00] | This is from early infancy The talent give to me | 这是娘胎里带来的天分 |
[37:06] | By God | 这是上帝的恩赐 |
[37:12] | It take-a the skill It take-a the brains | 要一点技巧 要一点头脑 |
[37:17] | It take-a da will To take-a the pains | 要一点意志 来接受疼痛的缠绕 |
[37:23] | It take-a the pace It take-a the grace | 要一步步地成长 要一点优… |
[37:37] | The winner is Todd! | 陶德先生获胜 |
[37:52] | Sir, I bow to a skill far greater than my own. | 先生 请允许我对你远胜过我的技艺致敬 |
[37:57] | The (pound)5. | 5镑 |
[38:05] | May the good Lord smile on you. | 但愿我们下次再见的时候 |
[38:09] | Until we meet again. | 上帝依然眷顾着你 |
[38:12] | Come, boy. Come! | 过来 臭小子 过来 |
[38:23] | Suppose it’s just me gentle heart, | 或许是我心软 |
[38:25] | but I do hate to see a boy treated like that. | 但我不愿见到一个孩子遭受这样对待 |
[38:28] | Congratulations, Mr. Todd. | 祝贺你 陶德先生 |
[38:31] | May I ask you, sir, do you have your own establishment? | 先生 我能打听一下吗? 你可有自己的店铺? |
[38:34] | He certainly does. | 当然有 |
[38:35] | Sweeney Todd’s Tonsorial Parlor, | 斯温尼陶德理发店 |
[38:38] | above my Meat Pie Emporium in Fleet Street. | 就在舰队街我的肉派店楼上 |
[38:44] | I thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[38:47] | You are a paragon of integrity. | 你就是公正无私的典范 |
[38:49] | Well, I try to do my best for my friends and neighbors. | 哪里 我只是为了我的邻里乡亲做到最好 |
[38:54] | Your establishment is in Fleet Street, you say? | 你刚才说你的店在舰队街? |
[38:58] | -Yes, sir. -Then, Mr. Todd, | -是的 先生 -那么 陶德先生 |
[39:01] | you shall surely see me there before the week is out. | 我一定会在这周光顾的 |
[39:05] | You will be welcome, Beadle Bamford. | 荣幸之至 班福德执事 |
[39:08] | And I can guarantee to give you, without a penny’s charge, | 我保证为你刮个最干净的 |
[39:12] | the closest shave you will ever know. | 一分钱也不收 |
[39:26] | Come on, love. | 来吧 走了 |
[40:47] | It’s not much of a chair, but it’ll do. | 虽然不是什么好椅子 但很合用 |
[40:49] | It was me poor Albert’s chair. Sit in it all day long he did, | 这是我那可怜的艾伯特的椅子 自从他的腿得了痛风之后 |
[40:53] | after his leg gave out with the gout. | 就整天坐在这椅子上 |
[40:55] | Why doesn’t the Beadle come? | 为什么执事还不来? |
[40:57] | “Before the week is out,” that’s what he said. | 他说了不出一周的 |
[41:00] | Well, who says the week’s out? It’s only Tuesday. | 好了 他当然说了不出一周 可现在才周二 |
[41:08] | Easy now Hush, love, hush | 放松些 放宽心 亲爱的 宽心 |
[41:12] | Don’t distress yourself What’s your rush? | 不要自寻苦恼 你何必这么着急? |
[41:17] | Keep your thoughts Nice and lush | 平心静气 保持冷静 |
[41:21] | Wait | 等待就行 |
[41:26] | Hush, love, hush Think it through | 放宽心 亲爱的 宽心 细细想想 |
[41:30] | Once it bubbles Then what’s to do? | 事情有了开头 该如何继续 |
[41:34] | Watch it close Let it brew | 仔细观察 小心酝酿 |
[41:38] | Wait | 等待就行 |
[41:42] | I’ve been thinking flowers Maybe daisies | 我一直在想 弄些花的装饰 比如雏菊 |
[41:46] | To brighten up the room | 让这间屋子增添些光彩 |
[41:50] | Don’t you think some flowers Pretty daisies | 你不觉得放些花朵 漂亮的雏菊 |
[41:55] | Might relieve the gloom? | 能驱散这里的阴郁 |
[41:59] | Wait | 啊 等等 |
[42:02] | Love, wait | 亲爱的 等等 |
[42:05] | And the Judge? When’ll we get to him? | 法官呢? 我们要等到何时才能对付他? |
[42:09] | Can’t you think of nothing else? Always brooding away on your wrongs | 你就不能想些别的事? 只会为些不知 |
[42:12] | and what happened heaven knows how many years ago. | 多少年前的旧事沉思懊悔 |
[42:15] | Come on. | 好了 |
[42:17] | Slow, love, slow Time’s so fast | 慢来 亲爱的 慢来 |
[42:21] | Now goes quickly See, now it’s past | 时光飞逝 现在转眼成往事 |
[42:26] | Soon will come Soon will last | 匆匆而来 匆匆过去 |
[42:30] | Wait | 只要你等待 |
[42:34] | Don’t you know Silly man | 傻瓜 你还不明白 |
[42:38] | Half the fun is to plan the plan? | 快乐的一半源自于计划的展开 |
[42:43] | All good things come to those who can | 最后的欢愉只属于 |
[42:47] | Wait | 那些愿意等待 |
[42:51] | Gillyflowers, maybe ‘Stead of daisies | 也许不要放雏菊 用紫罗兰来换 |
[42:56] | I don’t know, though What do you think? | 但是我还不能决定 你觉得呢? |
[43:10] | Oh, I’m sorry, excuse me. | 哦 抱歉 打扰了 |
[43:12] | -Mrs. Lovett, sir. -A pleasure, ma’am. | -拉芙特太太 先生 -很高兴认识你 夫人 |
[43:16] | Mr. Todd, there’s a girl who needs my help. | 陶德先生 有个女孩需要我的帮助 |
[43:18] | Such a sad girl and Ionely, but beautiful, too and… | 好可怜的女孩 孤单而且美丽 |
[43:20] | -Slow down, son. -Yes. I’m sorry. | -慢慢说 孩子 -好吧 我很抱歉 |
[43:25] | This girl has a guardian who keeps her locked away, | 这个女孩有个监护人 他把她关了起来 |
[43:27] | but then, this morning, she dropped this. | 不过今天早上 她把这个丢了下来 |
[43:29] | Surely a sign that Johanna wants me to help her. | 很显然 乔安娜要我帮助她 |
[43:32] | That’s her name, Johanna. | 乔安娜是她的名字 |
[43:33] | And Turpin is her guardian. He’s a judge of some sort. | 而他的监护人特平好像是个法官 |
[43:37] | Once he goes to court, I’m going to slip into the house, | 我会在他去法庭的时候 溜进屋子里 |
[43:39] | release her and beg her to come away with me tonight. | 把她救出来 然后恳求她今晚和我一起远走高飞 |
[43:41] | -Oh, this is very romantic. -Yes. | -哦 真是罗曼蒂克呢 -是的 |
[43:45] | But I don’t know anyone in London, you see. | 不过你知道 我在伦敦没有熟人 |
[43:47] | And I need somewhere safe to bring her | 我需要找个安全的地方把她藏起来 |
[43:49] | till I’ve hired a coach to take us away. | 直到我租到逃跑的马车 |
[43:51] | If I could keep her here just for an hour or two, | 如果你能允许我把她留在这里 只要一两个小时 |
[43:53] | I’d be forever in your debt. | 我会一辈子记住你的恩惠 |
[43:59] | -Bring her here, love. -Thank you, ma’am. | -亲爱的 带她来吧 -谢谢你 太太 |
[44:03] | Mr. Todd? | 陶德先生? |
[44:07] | Oh, thank you. Thank you, thank you, my friend. | 哦 谢谢 太谢谢你了 我的朋友 |
[44:09] | Thank you, ma’am. | 也谢谢你 太太 |
[44:14] | Seems like the Fates are favoring you at last, Mr. T. | 看起来 最终命运站到了你的这一边 T先生 |
[44:19] | What is it? You’ll have her back before the day is out. | 怎么了? 今天之后 她就会回到你的身边了呀 |
[44:23] | What about him? | 他怎么办? |
[44:25] | Him? | 他? |
[44:26] | Oh, well. Let him bring her here. | 噢 好办 让他把她带来 |
[44:29] | And then, since you’re so hot for a little, | 然后么 既然你还是很愤怒 |
[44:33] | that’s the throat to slit, my dear. | 正好拿他的喉咙来开刀 我亲爱的 |
[44:38] | Poor little Johanna. | 可怜的小乔安娜 |
[44:40] | All those years without a scrap of motherly affection. | 这些年来没有得到过一点母亲的关爱 |
[44:43] | Well, I’ll soon see to that. | 我们会知道的 |
[44:55] | Hello. What’s he doing here? | 喔哦 他来这里干什么? |
[45:00] | Keep the boy downstairs. | 把那个孩子拖在楼下 |
[45:14] | Signora, is Mr. Todd at home? | 女士 陶德先生在家吗? |
[45:16] | Plying his trade upstairs. | 他在楼上营业呢 |
[45:19] | Would you look at it now? | 你可以自己上楼找他 |
[45:21] | You wouldn’t mind if I gave it a nice juicy meat pie, would you? | 你不会介意我给这孩子 弄个鲜嫩多汁的肉派吧? |
[45:24] | -Si, si, si. Whatever you want. -Come on, lad. | -好好 当然 随你的心意 -过来 孩子 |
[45:28] | Your teeth are strong, I hope. | 我猜你的牙口还好吧 |
[45:32] | Close the door. Get you a nice lovely pie. | 关门 等我给你一块 孩子 |
[45:38] | Sit down. Make yourself comfy. | 坐下 别客气 |
[45:48] | Come in. | 请进 |
[45:58] | -Mr. Todd. -Signor Pirelli. | -陶德先生 -皮耶里先生 |
[46:03] | Call me Davey. | 叫我大卫 |
[46:05] | Davey Collin’s the name when it’s not professional. | 大卫・柯林斯 我还没出师前的名字 |
[46:10] | I’d like me five quid back, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 我想要回我的5镑钱 |
[46:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[46:14] | Because you entered into our little wager under false pretenses, my friend. | 因为在我们的赌约里 你隐瞒了一些东西 我的朋友 |
[46:18] | So that you might remember to be a bit more forthright in the future, | 所以 也许你愿意 在我们未来的合作里更坦诚些 |
[46:23] | I’ll be taking half your profits from herewith. | 把你的一半收入给我 |
[46:25] | Share and share alike. | 我们五五分成 |
[46:28] | Mr. Benjamin Barker. | 本杰明・巴克先生 |
[46:33] | Here we are. Tuck in. | 给你 慢慢吃 |
[46:40] | I like to see a man with a healthy appetite. | 我喜欢年轻人有个好胃口 |
[46:43] | Reminds me of my dear Albert. | 让我想起了我亲爱的艾伯特 |
[46:46] | Liked to gorge himself to bloatation, he did. | 总是在狼吞虎咽的时候噎住 |
[46:49] | He didn’t have your nice head of hair, though. | 不过他没有你这一头浓发 |
[46:52] | To tell the truth, it gets awful hot. | 说真的 戴这个实在很热 |
[46:59] | Yes, this’ll do nicely. | 没错 这里看起来还不错 |
[47:05] | You don’t remember me, do you? Why should you? | 你大概不记得我了 你怎么可能会记得呢? |
[47:08] | I was just a little nip that you hired for a couple of weeks, | 我只是一个你手下的爱尔兰小跟班而已 |
[47:11] | sweeping up hair. | 做过几个星期扫头发的事 |
[47:14] | But I remember these. | 不过我可记得这些刀 |
[47:17] | And how could I ever forget you, Mr. Barker. | 我怎么会忘记你呢 巴克先生 |
[47:24] | I used to sit right here. | 我会呆坐在那里 |
[47:27] | Dream of the day when I could be a proper barber myself. | 一整天想象着自己有朝能成为个真正的理发师 |
[47:30] | You might say that you was inspiration to me. | 可以说 我有今天是拜你所赐 |
[47:46] | So, is we got a deal? | 那么 我们成交吧 |
[47:49] | Or should I run down the street to me old pal, Beadle Bamford? | 或者是要我到街上去 找老朋友班福德执事? |
[47:57] | What do you say to that, now, Mr. Sweeney Todd? | 你的决定呢? 斯温尼・陶德先生 |
[48:24] | My, my, my. Always work to be done. | 天哪 要干的活没完没了 |
[48:27] | Spic and span, that’s my motto. | 老是要擦擦洗洗 我的劳碌命啊 |
[48:42] | So, how’d you end up with that dreadful Italian? | 那么 你是怎么跟上这个可怕的意大利人的? |
[48:45] | Got me from the workhouse. Been there since I was born. | 他把我从工厂里领出来的 我出生后就待在那里 |
[48:50] | Oh, God! He’s got an appointment with his tailor! | 哦 上帝! 他和他的裁缝还有个约会! |
[48:53] | If he’s late, he’ll blame me! | 如果他迟到了 会怪我的! |
[48:54] | Wait! | 等等! |
[49:02] | Signor! You got an appointment! | 先生 你还有约会! |
[49:10] | Signor Pirelli’s been called away. Better run after him. | 皮耶里先生被叫走了 你最好快点去追他 |
[49:15] | No, sir. I should stay here, or it’ll be a lashing. | 哦 不了 先生 我最好待在这里 不然又是一顿好抽 |
[49:19] | He’s a great one for the lashings. | 他最喜欢抽人 |
[49:28] | So, | 那么 |
[49:30] | -Mrs. Lovett gave you a pie, did she? -She’s a real lady. | -拉芙特太太给你派吃了? -她是个好太太 |
[49:35] | That she is. | 当然 |
[49:42] | But if I know a growing boy, | 不过我知道一个正在长身体的孩子 |
[49:44] | there’s still room for more pie, eh? | 肚子里一定还能装下更多 对么? |
[49:47] | Yes, sir. | 没错 先生 |
[49:49] | Then why don’t you wait for your master downstairs? | 那你为什么不到楼下去等你的主人? |
[49:52] | -Be another pie in it for you, I’m sure. -No, I should stay here. | -我保证你还能再来上一个派 -不 我得在这里等 |
[49:59] | Tell you what, why don’t you tell Mrs. Lovett | 听我说 你不如告诉拉芙特太太 |
[50:03] | that I said to give you a nice big tot of gin. | 说我同意给你一大杯杜松子酒 |
[50:07] | Thank you, sir! | 谢谢你 先生! |
[51:17] | This is the second time, sir, | 先生 这已经是你第二次 |
[51:19] | you have been brought before this bench. | 被送上审判席了 |
[51:23] | Though it is my earnest wish ever to temper justice with mercy, | 虽然我在执法时一向慈悲为患 |
[51:28] | your persistent dedication to a life of crime | 但你在犯罪的路途上越陷越深 |
[51:31] | is an abomination before God and man. | 已经到了人神共憎的地步 |
[51:35] | I therefore sentence you to hang by the neck until you’re dead. | 因此 我判你绞刑 |
[51:38] | And may the Lord have mercy on your soul. | 愿主宽恕你的灵魂 |
[51:42] | Court is adjourned. | 退庭 |
[51:53] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢你 大人 |
[51:56] | -Just the sentence we wanted. -Was he guilty? | -正是我想要的判决 -他有罪吗? |
[51:59] | Well, if he didn’t do it, | 就算不是他做的 |
[52:00] | he’s surely done something to warrant a hanging. | 他肯定也干过其他足以被绞死的勾当 |
[52:03] | -What man has not? -Sorry? | -谁没有呢? -什么? |
[52:09] | No matter. Come. | 没什么 来 |
[52:12] | Walk home with me. | 和我走一程 |
[52:16] | I have news for you, my friend. | 我有好消息告诉你 我的朋友 |
[52:19] | In order to shield her from the evils of this world, | 为了保护她免受这世界上的邪恶伤害 |
[52:22] | I have decided to marry my dear Johanna. | 我决定和我亲爱的乔安娜结婚 |
[52:26] | Sir, happy news indeed. | 啊 先生 真正的大喜事啊 |
[52:28] | Strange though, | 有些奇怪的是 |
[52:30] | when I offered myself to her, she showed a certain reluctance. | 我告诉她的时候 她的脸上露出了一些…不情愿 |
[52:37] | Excuse me, my lord May I request, my lord | 容我打断 大人 请您准许 大人 |
[52:40] | Permission, my lord, to speak? | 容我进言 大人 |
[52:42] | Forgive me if I suggest, my lord | 恕我鲁莽 大人 |
[52:45] | You’re looking less than your best, my lord | 你的气色不佳 大人 |
[52:47] | There’s powder upon your vest, my lord And stubble upon your cheek | 衣衫染尘 大人 还有胡茬 |
[52:55] | And ladies, my lord, are weak | 女士们的看法很容易受到影响 大人 |
[53:00] | Stubble, you say? | 你是说胡渣? |
[53:05] | Perhaps I am a little overhasty in the mornings. | 也许是早上沐浴时有些急了 |
[53:10] | Fret not though, my lord I know a place, my lord | 不要烦心 大人 有个地方 大人 |
[53:12] | A barber, my lord, of skill | 有个理发师 技艺高超 大人 |
[53:15] | Thus armed with a shaven face, my lord | 把脸打理体面 大人 |
[53:17] | Some eau de cologne to grace, my lord | 再有古龙水打点 大人 |
[53:20] | And musk to enhance the chase my lord | 麝香来把心意表现 大人 |
[53:22] | You’ll dazzle the girl until | 你会把那姑娘迷的神魂颠倒 直到 |
[53:26] | Until? | 直到? |
[53:28] | She bows to your every will | 直到她顺从你的所有意愿 |
[53:33] | Barber? | 哪个理发师? |
[53:36] | Take me to him. | 带我去见他 |
[53:37] | His name is Todd, | 他的名字叫陶德 大人 |
[53:39] | my lord, and he is the very last word in barbering. | 斯温尼・陶德 他就像是理发师的唯一代言人 |
[53:48] | You ought to slow down a bit, lad. It’ll go straight to your head. | 你得慢些喝 年轻人 会上脑的 |
[53:52] | They used to give it to us in the workhouse | 在工厂的时候 他们也给我们喝过 |
[53:54] | so as we could sleep. | 然后我们才能安睡 |
[53:55] | Not that you’d want to sleep in that place, ma’am. | 不然在那种地方你决睡不着夫人 |
[53:58] | Not with the things what happen in the dark. | 黑暗中无所不有 |
[54:00] | That’s nice, dear. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[54:02] | Think I’ll just pop in on Mr. Todd for a tick. | 我现在得到陶德先生那里去一下 |
[54:04] | -You all right, there? -Leave the bottle. | -你乖乖地呆在这里 -酒留给我 |
[54:11] | That lad is drinking me out of house and home. | 上帝啊 那孩子太会喝酒了 |
[54:16] | How long till Pirelli gets back? | 皮耶里先生什么时候回来? |
[54:19] | He won’t be back. | 他不会回来了 |
[54:22] | Mr. T, you didn’t. | T先生 你该不会? |
[54:35] | You’re barking mad. Killing a man what done you no harm. | 你疯了吗! 无缘无故地杀掉无关的人! |
[54:40] | He recognized me from the old days. Tried to blackmail me. | 他认出了我 他想敲诈我 |
[54:45] | Half me earnings. | 开口要一半的收入 |
[54:47] | Oh, well, it’s a different matter then. | 哦 那就是另外一回事了 |
[54:51] | For a moment there, I thought you’d lost your marbles. | 我开始还以为你失去理智了! |
[54:58] | All that blood. | 哦 都是血 |
[55:01] | Poor bugger. | 可怜的人渣 |
[55:03] | Oh, well. | 好了 好了 |
[55:13] | Well, waste not, want not. | 不拿白不拿 |
[55:17] | So, what are we gonna do about the boy then? | 那么你准备怎么处置那个孩子? |
[55:22] | Send him up. | 带他上来 |
[55:24] | Oh, we don’t need to worry about him. He’s a simple thing. | 哦 我们不必担心那孩子 他很单纯的 |
[55:27] | Send him up! | 带他上来! |
[55:32] | Now, Mr. T, surely one’s enough for today. | 现在听我说 T先生 今天这一个就够多了 |
[55:36] | Besides, I was thinking of hiring the lad to help me run the shop. | 而且我正想着招个小跑堂的帮我看店 |
[55:40] | Your poor knees aren’t what they used to be. | 我的膝盖已经不中用了 |
[55:44] | All right. | 随便你 |
[55:47] | Course, we’re gonna have to stock up on the gin. | 当然我们得多准备些杜松子酒 |
[55:50] | Boy drinks like a sailor. | 这孩子喝起酒来跟个北非水手似的 |
[55:56] | The Judge. | 是法官 |
[56:01] | Get out. | 出去 |
[56:04] | Get out! | 出去! |
[56:22] | Mr. Todd? | 陶德先生? |
[56:24] | At your service. | 听候您的差遣 大人 |
[56:27] | An honor to receive your patronage, my lord. | 你的大驾光临是我的荣幸 |
[56:31] | You know me, sir? | 你认得我 先生? |
[56:33] | Who in this wide world does not know the great Judge Turpin? | 这个世界上有谁不认得大法官特平呢? |
[56:45] | These premises are hardly prepossessing, | 这地方看起来有些寒酸 |
[56:47] | and yet the Beadle tells me | 不过执事告诉我说 |
[56:49] | you’re the most accomplished of all the barbers in the city. | 你是城里最出色的理发师 |
[56:54] | That is gracious of him, sir. | 多谢他的错爱 先生 |
[56:57] | What may I do for you today, sir? | 我今天能为您做些什么 先生? |
[57:00] | A stylish trimming of the hair? | 为您的头发做个造型? |
[57:03] | Soothing skin massage? | 或是护肤按摩? |
[57:05] | Sit, sir. Sit. | 请坐 先生 您坐 |
[57:08] | You see, sir, | 先生 正如你见到的 |
[57:10] | a man infatuate with love Her ardent and eager slave | 陷入爱恋中的男人 一个一心想讨好她的爱情奴隶 |
[57:13] | So fetch the pomade and pumice stone And lend me a more seductive tone | 拿起你的润发油和磨砂石 为我增添一份诱惑的魅力 |
[57:18] | A sprinkling perhaps of French cologne But first, sir, I think | 也许再喷些法国古龙水 不过在此之前 先生 |
[57:24] | a shave | 我想得先刮下脸 |
[57:28] | The closest I ever gave | 会是最干净的一次 |
[57:36] | You’re in a merry mood today, Mr. Todd. | 你今天的心情不错 陶德先生 |
[57:38] | ‘Tis your delight, sir, catching fire From one man to the next | 是你的快乐 先生 将我感染 |
[57:43] | ‘Tis true, sir, love can still inspire | 说的没错 先生 爱情让人 |
[57:46] | The blood to pound the heart leap higher | 热血沸腾 心跳加速 |
[57:49] | -What more -What more | -除此之外 -除此之外 |
[57:50] | -can man require than love, sir | -男人还能奢求什么呢? 除了爱 先生? |
[57:52] | -can man require | -男人还能奢求什么呢? |
[57:52] | More than love, sir | 不只是爱 先生 |
[57:54] | -What, sir? -Women | -是什么 先生? -女人 |
[57:55] | -Yes, women -Pretty women | -啊 对 女人 -美貌佳人 |
[58:29] | Now then, my friend | 现在 我的朋友 |
[58:34] | Now to your purpose | 想达成目的 |
[58:39] | Patience, enjoy it | 要耐心些 好好享受 |
[58:43] | Revenge can’t be taken in haste | 复仇之事不可匆忙 |
[58:48] | Make haste, and if we wed You’ll be commended, sir | 快点 如果我们结婚 我会对你大力举荐 先生 |
[58:50] | My lord | 大人 |
[58:54] | And who, may it be said Is your intended, sir? | 能否有幸知道哪家小姐得您垂青 先生? |
[58:57] | My ward | 我的养女 |
[59:01] | A pretty little rosebud. | 如玫瑰花蕾般的美艳 |
[59:03] | Pretty as her mother? | 和她妈妈一样美? |
[59:06] | What? What was that? | 什么? 你刚才说什么? |
[59:09] | Nothing, sir. Nothing. May we proceed? | 没什么 先生 没有 我们能继续吗? |
[59:15] | Pretty women | 美貌佳人 |
[59:17] | Fascinating Sipping coffee | 让人心醉 轻啜咖啡 |
[59:22] | Dancing Pretty women! | 歌舞相随 美貌佳人 |
[59:27] | Are a wonder | 宛若奇迹 |
[59:30] | Pretty women | 美貌佳人 |
[59:35] | Sitting in the window or | 安坐窗边 |
[59:40] | Standing on the stair | 独立阶前 |
[59:45] | Something in them Cheers the air | 天生丽质 暗香连绵 |
[59:55] | Pretty women | 美貌佳人 |
[59:58] | Silhouetted | 剪影相映 |
[1:00:01] | Stay within you | 相伴身边 |
[1:00:03] | Glancing! | 回眸一眼 |
[1:00:06] | Stay forever | 永驻心田 |
[1:00:08] | Breathing lightly | 吐气如兰 |
[1:00:11] | Pretty women | 美貌佳人 |
[1:00:13] | -Pretty women -Pretty women | -美貌佳人! -美貌佳人! |
[1:00:16] | -Blowing out their candles or -Blowing out their candles or | -吹熄她们手中的蜡烛 -吹熄她们手中的蜡烛 |
[1:00:20] | -Combing out their hair -Combing out their hair | -轻拢她们的秀发 -轻拢她们的秀发 |
[1:00:24] | Then they leave | 就算 |
[1:00:25] | -Even when they leave… -Even when they | -就算她们离开 -她们离开你 |
[1:00:27] | leave you and vanish… | 失去踪影 |
[1:00:29] | …they still… …they somehow can still remain… | -她们始终 -她们始终留在 |
[1:00:32] | …are there, they’re there …there with you | -留在心底 -你心里 伴随着你 |
[1:00:38] | -Pretty women -Pretty women | -美貌佳人 -美貌佳人 |
[1:00:39] | -At their mirrors -In their gardens | -顾镜自怜 -漫步庭院 |
[1:00:40] | -Letter-writing -Flower-picking | -书简传情 -采摘花信 |
[1:00:42] | weather-watching | -瞻天观星 |
[1:00:43] | -How they make a man sing -How they make a man sing | -我们由衷地歌唱! -我们由衷地歌唱! |
[1:00:48] | -Proof of heaven -Proof of heaven | -人世之间 -人世之间 |
[1:00:51] | -As you’re living -As you’re living | -自有人间天堂 -自有人间天堂 |
[1:00:53] | -Pretty women, sir! -Pretty women, sir! | -美貌佳人 先生! -美貌佳人 先生! |
[1:00:56] | -Pretty women, yes! -Pretty women, yes! | -美貌佳人 对! -美貌佳人 对! |
[1:00:58] | -Pretty women, sir -Pretty women, pretty women | -美貌佳人 先生! -美貌佳人 美貌佳人 |
[1:01:01] | Mr. Todd! I’ve seen Johanna | 陶德先生 我见过乔安娜了! |
[1:01:03] | and she said she’d leave with me tonight. | 她说今晚会和我一起走! |
[1:01:08] | You. | 是你! |
[1:01:10] | There is indeed a higher power to warn me thus in time. | 这一定是上天及时给我的警告 |
[1:01:14] | Johanna elope with you? | 乔安娜要和你私奔? |
[1:01:18] | I’ll make sure that neither you | 我保证 |
[1:01:19] | nor any other man shall ever set eyes on her again. | 你和其他不安好心的男人 再也别想看她一眼! |
[1:01:23] | As for you, barber, | 至于你 理发师 |
[1:01:24] | it’s all too clear what company you keep. | 只要看看和你混在一起的人就清楚了 |
[1:01:27] | Service them well and hold their custom, | 你好好伺候他们就够了 |
[1:01:29] | for you’ll have none of mine. | 我不会再来了 |
[1:01:31] | -Mr. Todd. You have to help me. -Out. | -陶德先生 你得帮帮我 -滚! |
[1:01:33] | -Mr. Todd, please. -Out. | -陶德先生 求求你 -滚 |
[1:01:35] | -Mr. Todd! -Out! | -陶德先生! -滚出去! |
[1:01:42] | All this shouting and running about. | 这又是喊又是跑的 |
[1:01:44] | -What’s happened? -I had him. | -究竟发生了什么? -我刚要动手 |
[1:01:46] | The sailor busted in, I know. | 然后那个水手冲了进来 我知道 |
[1:01:47] | And then I saw them both running down the stairs. | 然后我就看到他们俩跑下了楼梯 |
[1:01:49] | I had him! | 我本有机会干掉他的! |
[1:01:51] | His throat was bare beneath my hand | 他的喉咙就在我的手下 毫无防备! |
[1:01:53] | -There, there, dear. Calm down. | -好了 好了 亲爱的 冷静下来 |
[1:01:54] | -No, I had him! | -不 我有机会杀他的! |
[1:01:56] | His throat was there And he’ll never come again! | 他的喉咙就那么近 现在他再也不会回来了! |
[1:01:58] | Easy now. Hush, love, hush | 冷静 宽心点 亲爱的 宽心 |
[1:02:01] | -I’ll keep telling you -When? | -我一直和你说 -要等到什么时候? |
[1:02:03] | -What’s your rush? -Why did I wait? | -你不要那么急? -我为什么要等? |
[1:02:06] | You told me to wait! Now he’ll never come again! | 因为你叫我等! 如今他再也不会回来了! |
[1:02:12] | There’s a hole in the world like a great black pit | 世间的坑洞 看黑潮汹涌 |
[1:02:14] | And it’s filled with people who are filled with shit | 群聚着众人 恶臭横流 |
[1:02:16] | And the vermin of the world inhabit it | 世间的害虫 聚集在其中 |
[1:02:19] | But not for long! | 不过不会太久了! |
[1:02:25] | They all deserve to die | 他们都该死! |
[1:02:29] | Tell you why, Mrs. Lovett Tell you why | 告诉你 拉芙特太太 告诉你为什么 |
[1:02:34] | Because in all of the whole human race, Mrs. Lovett | 因为整个人类 拉芙特太太 |
[1:02:37] | There are two kinds of men and only two | 人只分两等 |
[1:02:39] | There’s the one staying put In his proper place | 一种人安分守己 不思进取 |
[1:02:41] | And the one with his foot In the other one’s face | 另一种人则喜欢踩在前者的脸上 |
[1:02:44] | Look at me, Mrs. Lovett, look at you! | 看看我 拉芙特太太 再看看你 |
[1:02:46] | No, we all deserve to die | 对 我们都该死! |
[1:02:50] | Even you, Mrs. Lovett Even I | 包括你 拉芙特太太 也包括我自己 |
[1:02:55] | Because the lives of the wicked should be made brief | 因为作奸犯科的人就活该短命早死 |
[1:02:58] | For the rest of us, death will be a relief | 至于其他人 死亡才是解脱 |
[1:03:00] | We all deserve to die | 我们都该死! |
[1:03:04] | And I’ll never see Johanna | 而我将再也见不到乔安娜 |
[1:03:11] | No, I’ll never hug my girl to me | 再也不能抱我的女孩入怀 |
[1:03:17] | Finished! | 都结束了! |
[1:03:20] | All right! You, sir. How about a shave? | 好了 就是你 先生 想要刮个脸吗? |
[1:03:24] | Come and visit your good friend Sweeney. | 来拜访下你的好朋友斯温尼! |
[1:03:28] | You, sir, too, sir. Welcome to the grave! | 你 先生 也是 欢迎来到坟墓! |
[1:03:31] | I will have vengeance | 我终会进行报复 |
[1:03:35] | I will have salvation | 我会获得救赎! |
[1:03:42] | Who, sir? | 有谁来? 先生们! |
[1:03:43] | You, sir? No one’s in the chair. Come on, come on. | 是你吗? 先生 椅子上还没坐人 来吧 来吧 |
[1:03:46] | Sweeney’s waiting! I want you bleeders. | 斯温尼正等着呢! 我需要你们温热的鲜血 |
[1:03:49] | You, sir! Anybody! Gentlemen, now don’t be shy! | 你来 先生 谁都成! 绅士们 不必推辞! |
[1:03:53] | Not one man, no, nor ten men | 一个人不够 十个人也不够 |
[1:03:59] | Nor a hundred can assuage me | 就算一百个人 也减少不了我的愤恨 |
[1:04:05] | I will have you | 我一定会杀掉你! |
[1:04:10] | And I will get him back Even as he gloats | 别看他现在高兴 我会让他见识不幸 |
[1:04:13] | In the meantime I’ll practice on less honorable throats | 在此期间 我要找些低贱的喉咙操练 |
[1:04:17] | And my Lucy lies in ashes | 虽然我的露西已经深埋于大地 |
[1:04:23] | And I’ll never see my girl again | 而我再也无法和我的女儿相见 |
[1:04:30] | But the work waits! | 可是还有工作等我继续 |
[1:04:34] | I’m alive at last! | 最终我还是要活下去! |
[1:04:38] | And I’m full of joy! | 我要过的满心欢喜! |
[1:04:51] | That’s all very well, but what are we gonna do about him? | 这样想很好 不过要怎么处置他呢? |
[1:04:58] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:05:03] | Do you hear me? | 你听见我说话了吗? |
[1:05:08] | Come on. | 起来 |
[1:05:10] | You great useless thing. | 你这软弱的家伙 |
[1:05:18] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:05:40] | There. Drink it down. | 给 喝下去 |
[1:05:44] | Now, we got a body moldering away upstairs. | 楼上现在有具尸体要处理 |
[1:05:47] | Now, what do you intend we should do about that, then? | 你打算怎么办? |
[1:05:50] | Later on when it’s dark, | 等到天黑的时候 |
[1:05:53] | we’ll take it to some secret place and bury it. | 我们找个隐蔽的地方把他埋了 |
[1:05:56] | Oh, yeah. Course we could do that. | 哦 是啊 当然了 我们可以那么干 |
[1:06:02] | Don’t suppose he’s got any relatives | 我不认为有哪门子亲戚 |
[1:06:04] | that’s gonna come poking around looking for him. | 愿意四处找他… |
[1:06:11] | Seems a downright shame | 只是有些遗憾 |
[1:06:14] | Shame? | 遗憾? |
[1:06:17] | Seems an awful waste | 实在是可怕的浪费 |
[1:06:21] | Such a nice plump frame What’s his name has | 那么多好肉排啊 他叫的名字? |
[1:06:25] | Had, has | 是…可能…大概… |
[1:06:28] | Nor it can’t be traced | 也许没人会记得 |
[1:06:32] | Business needs a lift | 我们得提升下业绩 |
[1:06:35] | Debts to be erased | 偿还掉债务 |
[1:06:39] | Think of it as thrift, as a gift | 考虑节俭持家 或是天赐的礼物 |
[1:06:42] | If you get my drift. | 如果你听懂了我的意思 |
[1:06:45] | Seems an awful waste | 的确是可怕的浪费 |
[1:06:51] | I mean, with the price of meat what it is | 我是说 当你买到手时 |
[1:06:54] | When you get it, if you get it | 肉价该有多昂贵 如果你能买到的话 |
[1:06:58] | Good, you got it | 太好了 你明白了 |
[1:06:59] | Take, for instance Mrs. Mooney and her pie shop | 比如说穆尼太太的派店 |
[1:07:03] | Business never better using only pussycats and toast | 只用吐司和猫肉 生意没什么起色 |
[1:07:07] | Now a pussy’s good for maybe six or seven at the most | 而且猫肉最多填满六个七个 |
[1:07:11] | And I’m sure they can’t compare as far as taste | 我肯定味道也比不上这… |
[1:07:13] | Mrs. Lovett, what a charming notion Eminently practical | 拉芙特太太 多么聪明的点子 总是恰如其分 |
[1:07:16] | -And yet appropriate as always -Well, it does seem a waste | -而且行之有效 -嗯 的确是种浪费! |
[1:07:18] | Mrs. Lovett, | 拉芙特太太 |
[1:07:19] | how I’ve lived without you All these years I’ll never know! | 我不知道这些年没有你 自己是怎么过活的! |
[1:07:21] | Think about it | 仔细想想看 |
[1:07:22] | -Iots of other gentlemen’ll… -How delectable! | -很快会有很多男人 -有多么美味! |
[1:07:24] | …soon be coming for a shave -Also undetectable | -过来刮脸 -而且不着痕迹! |
[1:07:25] | -Won’t they? Think of all them pies! | -不是吗? 想想看吧 都是派! |
[1:07:26] | -How choice! How rare! | -多么棒的办法! 多么罕有的机会! |
[1:07:28] | For what’s the sound of the world out there? | 外面是什么声音? |
[1:07:32] | What, Mr. Todd, what, Mr. Todd What is that sound? | 什么 陶德先生 什么 陶德先生 那是什么声音? |
[1:07:35] | Those crunching noises pervading the air? | 那些弥漫的咀嚼磨牙声? |
[1:07:38] | Yes, Mr. Todd Yes, Mr. Todd, yes, all around | 是的 陶德先生 是的 陶德先生 到处都是 |
[1:07:41] | It’s man devouring man, my dear | 是人在吃人 我亲爱的 |
[1:07:45] | -And who are we to deny it in here? | -我们又有什么立场去拒绝? |
[1:07:47] | -And who are we to deny it in here? | -我们又有什么立场去拒绝? |
[1:07:53] | These are desperate times, Mrs. Lovett. | 世道太艰险 拉芙特太太 |
[1:07:56] | And desperate measures are called for. | 需要些非常手段 |
[1:07:59] | Here we are, hot out of the oven. | 好了 新鲜出炉 |
[1:08:04] | What is that? | 这是什么馅的? |
[1:08:05] | It’s priest Have a little priest | 牧师味的 来个小牧师派 |
[1:08:08] | -Is it really good? -Sir, it’s too good, at least | -味道真的好么? -先生 至少算比较好的 |
[1:08:12] | Then again they don’t commit sins of the flesh | 而且 他们的肉体不曾被原罪沾染 |
[1:08:15] | So it’s pretty fresh | 所以足够新鲜 |
[1:08:19] | Awful lot of fat | 有好多脂肪 |
[1:08:20] | Only where it sat | 只是屁股上有点胖 |
[1:08:22] | Haven’t you got poet or something like that? | 你有诗人么? 或是相似的品种? |
[1:08:26] | No, you see the trouble with poet is | 没有 你瞧诗人的问题在于 |
[1:08:28] | how do you know it’s deceased? | 你无法知道他是不是真正死去 |
[1:08:30] | Try the priest | 尝尝牧师的吧 |
[1:08:42] | Lawyer’s rather nice. | 律师的味道很不错 |
[1:08:43] | If it’s for a price | 如果有货的话 |
[1:08:45] | Order something else, though, to follow Since no one should swallow it twice | 或者选些别的来配菜 因为没人能咬下第二口 |
[1:08:50] | Anything that’s lean? | 有精肉的吗? |
[1:08:52] | Well, then, if you’re British and loyal You might enjoy Royal Marine | 那么 如果你是英国人而且很忠诚 也许会喜欢皇家海军 |
[1:08:57] | Anyway, it’s clean | 不管怎样 肯定干净 |
[1:08:59] | Though, of course it tastes of wherever it’s been | 当然 口味不够分明 得看他们到过哪里旅行 |
[1:09:02] | Is that squire on the fire? | 火上烤的可是豪绅? |
[1:09:06] | Mercy no, sir, look closer You’ll notice it’s grocer | 抛开慈悲 先生 仔细瞧瞧 你会发现是个杂货摊贩 |
[1:09:09] | Looks thicker More like vicar | 看起来很结实 更像个教区牧师 |
[1:09:12] | No, it has to be grocer It’s green | 不 是个杂货摊贩 看看绿色围裙 |
[1:09:19] | The history of the world, my love | 世界的历史可以证明 我亲爱的 |
[1:09:23] | Save a lot of graves Do a lot of relatives favors | 这样能减少坟墓 能得到不少省事的好处 |
[1:09:26] | Is those below serving those up above | 底层人总为上层人服务 |
[1:09:30] | Everybody shaves So there should be plenty of flavors | 每个男人都要修脸 将会有很多种口味 |
[1:09:33] | How gratifying for once to know | 能知道这多让人欢欣鼓舞 |
[1:09:36] | -That those above -That those above | -知道上等人 -知道上等人 |
[1:09:37] | -will serve those down below! -Will serve those down below! | -也为下等人服务! -也为下等人服务! |
[1:09:48] | What is that? | 那又是什么味道的? |
[1:09:49] | It’s fop Finest in the shop | 浪荡公子 店里最上等的货色 |
[1:09:52] | Or we have some shepherd’s pie peppered with actual shepherd on top | 我们还有牧羊香辣派 上面撒了真正的牧童肉末 |
[1:09:57] | And I’ve just begun | 我正开始烤的 |
[1:09:59] | Here’s the politician, so oily It’s served with a doily, have one | 是政治家 油脂油水 最好配上小桌巾擦擦嘴 |
[1:10:04] | Put it on a bun | 要夹在面饼里 |
[1:10:06] | Well, you never know if it’s going to run | 因为他们随时都会逃走 |
[1:10:09] | Try the friar, fried, it’s drier | 试试苦行僧侣 煎得有些干了 |
[1:10:12] | No, the clergy is really Too coarse and too mealy | 不 僧侣实在皮糙 而且吃起来都是颗粒 |
[1:10:16] | Then actor It’s compacter | 不如演员 肉压的很有些紧 |
[1:10:20] | But always arrives overdone | 对 所以经常烤得过了火 |
[1:10:23] | I’ll come again when you have judge on the menu. | 等你的菜单里有法官的时候 我再回来 |
[1:10:32] | Have charity towards the world, my pet | 多为这世界做些善事 我的宠爱 |
[1:10:36] | Yes, yes, I know, my love | 好的 好的 我知道了 我爱 |
[1:10:39] | We’ll take the customers that we can get | 我们会对顾客一视同仁 |
[1:10:43] | High-born and low, my love | 不论高贵还是低贱 我的爱人 |
[1:10:45] | We’ll not discriminate great from small | 我们决不歧视伟大和渺小 |
[1:10:49] | No, we’ll serve anyone | 不会的 我们为任何人服务 |
[1:10:51] | -We’ll serve anyone -Meaning anyone | -我们会为所有人服务 -真的是所有人 |
[1:10:52] | -And to anyone at all! -And to anyone at all! | -人人都有份! -人人都有份! |
[1:11:16] | So, it’s true. | 看来是真的 |
[1:11:18] | Sir, a gentleman knocks before entering a lady’s room. | 先生 绅士在进入淑女的房间前会敲门 |
[1:11:23] | Indeed he does, but I see no lady. | 他当然敲了 不过我没有看见什么淑女 |
[1:11:29] | I told myself the sailor was lying, | 我对自己说 那个水手在撒谎 |
[1:11:31] | that my Johanna would never betray me, never hurt me so. | 我的乔安娜决不会背叛我 不会如此的伤害我 |
[1:11:36] | Sir, I will leave this place. | 先生 我会离开这里 |
[1:11:40] | I think that only appropriate | 我会慎重考虑的 |
[1:11:43] | since you no longer find my company to your liking. | 既然你不愿意和我们待在一起 |
[1:11:49] | We shall provide you with new lodgings. | 我们该给你找个新家了 |
[1:11:55] | Until this moment I have spared the rod. | 直到刚才 我一直对你太放任了 |
[1:12:00] | But the ungrateful child has broken my heart. | 忘恩负义的孩子却伤透了我的心 |
[1:12:06] | When you’ve learned to appreciate what you have, | 等你学会对自己所拥有的一切感恩 |
[1:12:08] | perhaps we shall meet again. | 也许我们会再见 |
[1:12:09] | Until then | 在此之前 |
[1:12:13] | think on your sins. | 为你的罪忏悔 |
[1:12:23] | No! | 不! |
[1:12:28] | No, please! | 住手! |
[1:12:33] | Johanna! Where are you taking her? | 乔安娜! 你要把她带去哪里? |
[1:12:34] | Tell me or I swear I’II… | 告诉我 不然我向上帝发誓我会… |
[1:12:36] | You’d kill me, boy? Here I stand! | 会杀了我? 小子 我就站在这里! |
[1:12:40] | Johanna! | 乔安娜! |
[1:13:48] | I feel you | 我感觉到了你的心 |
[1:13:53] | Johanna | 乔安娜 |
[1:13:57] | I feel you | 我感觉到了你 |
[1:14:01] | Do they think that walls can hide you? | 他们以为高墙就能把你藏起? |
[1:14:05] | Even now, I’m at your window | 可现在我就在你的窗底 |
[1:14:09] | I am in the dark beside you | 潜入你身边的阴影里 |
[1:14:14] | Buried sweetly in your yellow hair | 在你金黄色的头发中甜蜜的沉迷 |
[1:14:19] | Johanna | 乔安娜 |
[1:14:31] | And are you beautiful and pale | 你可像她? 肌肤如雪 |
[1:14:35] | With yellow hair, like her? | 一头金发 靓丽迷人 |
[1:14:38] | I’d want you beautiful and pale | 我希望你如我梦中那般 |
[1:14:42] | The way I’ve dreamed you were Johanna | 肌肤如雪 靓丽迷人 乔安娜 |
[1:14:51] | And if you’re beautiful what then with yellow hair, like wheat | 就算你真的如此美丽 拥有小麦般的金色头发 |
[1:14:58] | I think we shall not meet again | 那又如何 我想我们再也无法相见 |
[1:15:02] | My little dove, my sweet Johanna | 我的小鸽子 我的甜心乔安娜 |
[1:15:05] | I’ll steal you, Johanna! | 我会偷走你 乔安娜! |
[1:15:11] | Goodbye, Johanna! | 再见! 乔安娜 |
[1:15:14] | You’re gone, and yet you’re mine | 你已离去 但你还是我的(女儿) |
[1:15:18] | I’m fine, Johanna | 我很好乔安娜 |
[1:15:20] | -I’m fine! -Johanna | -我很好! -乔安娜 |
[1:15:34] | Smoke! Smoke! Sign of the devil | 有烟! 有烟! 恶魔的标记! |
[1:15:37] | Sign of the devil. City on fire! | 恶魔的标记! 城市的业火! |
[1:15:40] | Witch! Witch! Smell it, sir An evil smell | 巫婆! 巫婆! 闻一下 先生! 有邪恶的味道 |
[1:15:43] | Every night at the vespers bell | 每天晚上 随着晚祷的钟声 |
[1:15:45] | Smoke that comes from the mouth of hell | 浓烟从地狱的出口向外扩散 |
[1:15:47] | City on fire! | 城市的业火! |
[1:15:50] | City on fire | 城市有危险 |
[1:15:54] | Mischief! Mischief! Mischief! | 毒妇! 毒妇! 毒妇! |
[1:16:05] | And if I never hear your voice My turtledove, my dear | 如果我再也听不见你的声音 我的斑鸠 我的爱 |
[1:16:11] | I still have reason to rejoice The way ahead is clear | 我仍然有欢欣鼓舞的理由 因为前路一片坦途 |
[1:16:17] | Johanna | 乔安娜 |
[1:16:23] | I feel | 我感觉到了你 |
[1:16:24] | And in that darkness when I’m blind With what I can’t forget | 就算我双目失明 陷入黑暗 你是我永远不会遗忘 |
[1:16:30] | Johanna | 乔安娜 |
[1:16:31] | It’s always morning in my mind | 就仿佛我心中一直光亮 |
[1:16:34] | My little lamb, my pet, Johanna | 我的小羊 我的宠爱 乔安娜 |
[1:16:44] | -You stay, Johanna… -Johanna | -乔安娜 你会永远保持… -乔安娜 |
[1:16:47] | …the way I’ve dreamed you are | 我梦中的模样 |
[1:16:50] | Oh, look, Johanna! A star! | 哦 看哪 乔安娜! 流星! |
[1:16:54] | Buried sweetly in your yellow hair | 在你金黄色的头发中甜蜜的沉迷 |
[1:16:58] | A shooting star! | 一颗流星! |
[1:17:06] | There, there, somebody, somebody look up there. Didn’t I tell you? | 看那儿! 看那儿! 来人哪 看看那儿! 我告诉过你 |
[1:17:10] | Smell that air. City on fire! | 空气里的味道 城市的业火! |
[1:17:14] | Quick, sir, run and tell | 快些 先生! 四处奔走相告! |
[1:17:15] | Warn them all of the witch’s spell | 小心巫婆的魔咒 得发出警告! |
[1:17:17] | There it is, there it is, the unholy smell | 就在那儿 就在那儿 不祥的味道! |
[1:17:19] | Tell it to the Beadle and police as well Tell them! Tell them | 去告诉执事 还有警察! 去告诉他们! 去告诉他们! |
[1:17:21] | Help, fiend! City on fire! | 救命啊! 有恶魔! 城市的业火 |
[1:17:25] | City on fire | 城市有危险 |
[1:17:28] | Mischief. Mischief. | 毒妇 毒妇 |
[1:17:40] | And though I’ll think of you, I guess Until the day I die | 虽然我一直会想念着你 直到某天我死去 |
[1:17:46] | I think I miss you less and less As every day goes by | 但时间作祟 我想我会每天少想念你一点… |
[1:17:52] | -Johanna -Johanna | -乔安娜 -乔安娜 |
[1:17:59] | And you’d be beautiful and pale And look too much like her | 你会更加白皙美丽 和她的容貌相仿 |
[1:18:06] | If only angels could prevail We’d be the way we were | 若是天使获得了胜利 我们的日子或许能回到过去 |
[1:18:11] | -Johanna -I feel you, Johanna | -乔安娜… -我感觉到了你的心 乔安娜 |
[1:18:18] | Wake up, Johanna | 醒来吧 乔安娜 |
[1:18:21] | Another bright red day | 血色朝阳升起 又是新的一天! |
[1:18:25] | We learn, Johanna, to say | 乔安娜 让我们学着说 |
[1:18:33] | Goodbye | 永别 |
[1:18:38] | I’ll steal | 我会把你 |
[1:18:45] | you | 偷走 |
[1:19:27] | Ladies and gentlemen May I have your attention, please? | 先生们 女士们 请你们安静听我说 |
[1:19:33] | Are your nostrils a-quiver and tingling as well | 你的鼻子是否闻到这份飘香四溢 |
[1:19:35] | At that delicate luscious ambrosial smell? | 你的食指是否蠢蠢欲动 |
[1:19:38] | Yes, they are, I can tell | 没错 你的行动作了说明 我确信无疑 |
[1:19:40] | Well, ladies and gentlemen That aroma enriching the breeze | 好了 女士们先生们 与其陶醉在这香气里 |
[1:19:44] | Is like nothing compared to its succulent source | 不如来大快朵颐 |
[1:19:46] | As the gourmets among you will tell you, of course | 饕餮之徒会告诉你 答案是肯定 |
[1:19:50] | Ladies and gentlemen You can’t imagine the rapture in store | 女士们先生们 你无法想象 店内充斥了满足的狂喜 |
[1:19:56] | Just inside of this door! | 就在这扇门后! |
[1:20:02] | There you’ll sample Mrs. Lovett’s meat pies | 请你品尝拉芙特太太的肉派 |
[1:20:06] | Savory and sweet pies As you’ll see | 如你所见 香甜可口的派 |
[1:20:09] | You who eat pies Mrs. Lovett’s meat pies | 吃过派的人会明白 拉芙特太太的肉派 |
[1:20:13] | Conjure up the treat pies used to be! | 只有宴会时的美味才能比 |
[1:20:20] | -Toby! -Coming! | -托比 -来了 |
[1:20:23] | -Ale there! -Right, ma’am! | -这里要酒 -就来 太太 |
[1:20:25] | Quick, now! | 现在就要 快点 |
[1:20:27] | Nice to see you, dearie How have you been keeping? | 很高兴见到你 亲爱的 你最近过的怎么样? |
[1:20:31] | Cor, me bones is weary Toby! One for the gentleman | 唉 我腰酸背疼 托比! 给这位先生来一个 |
[1:20:35] | Hear the birdies cheeping Helps to keep it cheery | 听听小鸟叽叽喳喳叫鸣 能够保持一份好心情 |
[1:20:39] | Toby! Throw the old woman out! | 托比! 把那个老女人赶出去! |
[1:20:42] | What’s my secret? Frankly, dear, forgive my candor | 好吃的秘密? 亲爱的 原来我的坦率 |
[1:20:46] | Family secret All to do with herbs | 直接告诉你 是家传的秘密 全是草药的关系 |
[1:20:50] | Things like being careful with your coriander | 比如什么时候放点香菜 |
[1:20:53] | That’s what makes the gravy grander! | 才能让浓汤更赞! |
[1:21:06] | Eat them slow and feel the crust How thin she rolled it | 细嚼慢咽 你会发现 我做的脆皮 多薄多细 |
[1:21:09] | Eat them slow ’cause every one’s a prize! | 细嚼慢咽 因为每一块都精挑细选 |
[1:21:13] | Eat them slow ’cause that’s the lot and now we’ve sold it! | 细嚼慢咽 因为数量有限 而且我们已经卖光了! |
[1:21:17] | Come again tomorrow! | 请你明天赶早! |
[1:21:18] | Hold it! | 等等! |
[1:21:20] | Bless my eyes! | 不敢相信我的眼睛! |
[1:21:24] | Fresh supplies! | 有新鲜肉糜供应! |
[1:21:26] | -How about it, dearie? -Is that a pie… | -味道怎样? 亲爱的 -这些派 |
[1:21:27] | -Be here in a twinkling! …fit for a king | -冒着热气送到面前! -是不是吃的像个皇帝 |
[1:21:29] | -Just confirms me theory, Toby! -A wondrous sweet | -只是让我更加确信 托比 -多么神奇美味的食品 |
[1:21:32] | -and most delectable thing? -God watches over us | -显而易见的事情 -上帝佑护我们 |
[1:21:33] | Didn’t have an inkling, positively eerie | 没有一点预兆…古怪却大有收效 |
[1:21:35] | You see, ma’am why there’s no meat pie | 你瞧 太太 没有肉派比得上… |
[1:21:37] | Toby! Throw the old woman out! | 托比! 把那个老女人赶走! |
[1:21:47] | Still got to keep an eye on the household expenditure. | 咱们还是应该好好规划收入支出 |
[1:21:52] | Which isn’t to say we couldn’t get some nice taxidermy animals, | 且不说我们没有什么 观赏性的动物标本 |
[1:21:55] | bring a touch of gentility to the place. | 好给整家店带来些文雅的气息 |
[1:21:57] | You know, a boar’s head or two? | 你觉得呢 比如弄个野猪头 或者两个… |
[1:22:01] | -Mr. T? You listening to me? -Of course. | -T先生 你在听我说话吗? -当然 |
[1:22:05] | -Then what did I just say? -There must be a way to the Judge. | -我刚才说了什么? -一定会有接近法官的办法! |
[1:22:11] | Judge. Always harping on the bloody old judge. | 法官! 每次都提那个该死的老法官! |
[1:22:15] | We got a nice respectable business now. | 现在我们的生意蒸蒸日上 |
[1:22:17] | Money coming in regular-like. | 财源滚滚 |
[1:22:19] | And since we’re careful to pick and choose, | 我们小心挑选对象 |
[1:22:21] | strangers, people who won’t be missed, who’s gonna catch on? | 只找陌生人和那些被忽略的人下手 |
[1:22:27] | Mr. Todd, I’m so happy | 哦 陶德先生 我很快乐 |
[1:22:29] | I could eat you up, I really could | 我恨不得把你吃掉 真的吃掉! |
[1:22:31] | You know what I’d like to do, Mr. Todd? What I dream? | 陶德先生 你知道我在想什么吗? |
[1:22:35] | If the business stays as good Where I’d really like to go | 如果派店的经营一帆风顺 我想 到自己真正渴望的地方去 |
[1:22:39] | In a year or so? Don’t you want to know? | 也许就在这几年 你想不想知道呢? |
[1:22:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:22:44] | Do you really want to know? | 你真的想知道吗? |
[1:22:46] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我想知道 |
[1:23:03] | By the sea, Mr. Todd That’s the life I’ll covet | 去海边 陶德先生 那才是我心仪的生活 |
[1:23:06] | By the sea, Mr. Todd Oh, I know you’d love it | 在海边 陶德先生 我知道你会喜欢的! |
[1:23:09] | You and me, Mr. T, we could be alone In a house what we’d almost own | 只有我和你 T先生 找间属于我们的房子 二人世界 |
[1:23:14] | -Down by the sea -Anything you say | -靠近海边 -什么事都依你 |
[1:23:18] | Wouldn’t that be smashing? | 那样的生活多么美妙 |
[1:23:21] | Think how snug it’ll be Underneath our flannel | 我们躲进暖和的法兰绒 |
[1:23:25] | When it’s just you and me And the English Channel | 想想看 只有我你和英吉利海峡 |
[1:23:28] | In our cozy retreat Kept all neat and tidy | 在我们干净整洁的惬意小巢里 |
[1:23:30] | We’ll have chums over every Friday By the sea | 在海边和朋友们相聚每一个周五 |
[1:23:36] | Don’t you love the weather by the sea? | 你喜不喜欢海边的天气? |
[1:23:42] | We’ll grow old together | 我们会白头偕老 |
[1:23:46] | By the seaside By the beautiful sea | 在海角天边 在美丽的海边! |
[1:23:55] | lt’ll be so quiet that who’ll come by it | 这里静谧无边 除了海鸥 还有谁会来打扰 |
[1:23:58] | except a seagull? | 还有谁会来打扰? |
[1:24:01] | We shouldn’t try it though, till it’s legal for two! | 我们不能结合 直到法律允许 时机适合 |
[1:24:07] | But a seaside wedding could be devised | 不过海边婚礼的筹备 可以趁早 |
[1:24:10] | Me rumpled bedding legitimized | 才好光明正大 同床共寝 |
[1:24:13] | Me eyelids’ll flutter, I’ll turn into butter | 我的眼神变得迷离 浑身软弱无力 |
[1:24:16] | The moment I mutter “I do!” | 就在那一刻我呢喃说 我愿意! |
[1:24:19] | Will you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife? | 你愿意娶这位女子作你合法的妻子吗? |
[1:24:27] | You may kiss your bride. | 你可以吻新娘了 |
[1:24:41] | Down by the sea Married nice and proper | 就在海边 过着幸福美满的婚姻生活 |
[1:24:47] | By the sea Bring along your chopper | 在海边 也许可以带上你的屠刀 |
[1:24:53] | To the seaside By the beautiful sea | 带到海边 就在美丽的海边! |
[1:25:18] | I brought you some breakfast, dear. | 我给你做了早餐 亲爱的 |
[1:25:24] | Mr. T? Can I ask you a question? | T先生 我能问你个问题么? |
[1:25:29] | What? | 什么? |
[1:25:31] | What did your Lucy look like? | 你的露西是什么样子? |
[1:25:36] | Can’t really remember, can you? | 你不记得了吧? |
[1:25:40] | She had yellow hair. | 她有头金黄色的长发 |
[1:25:43] | You gotta leave this all behind, you know. | 你应该把过去都抛诸脑后 |
[1:25:48] | She’s gone. | 她已经不在了 |
[1:25:51] | Life is for the alive, my dear. | 我亲爱的 人生只钟爱活着的人 |
[1:25:55] | We could have a life, us two. | 我们也能活的精彩 就我们两个 |
[1:25:58] | Maybe not like I dreamed. | 也许不是我所梦想的将来 |
[1:26:01] | Maybe not like you remember. | 也许并非你记忆中的过去 |
[1:26:04] | But we could get by. | 但是我们能够携手度过 |
[1:26:14] | -Mr. Todd! Mrs. Lovett, ma’am? -What is it, Anthony? | -陶德先生! 拉芙特太太! 女士? -什么事 安东尼? |
[1:26:19] | -He has her locked in a madhouse. -Johanna. | -他把她关进了精神病院 -乔安娜? |
[1:26:23] | Fogg’s Asylum. | 在佛格救济院里 |
[1:26:24] | I’ve circled the place a dozen times. There’s no way in. It’s a fortress. | 我在周围转了好久 但是进不去 那里简直是个堡垒 |
[1:26:29] | -I’ve got him. -Mr. Todd? | -终于抓到机会了 -陶德先生? |
[1:26:33] | We’ve got her. | 我们得去救她 |
[1:26:36] | Where do you suppose all the wigmakers | 你知道伦敦做假发的人 |
[1:26:38] | in London go to obtain their hair? | 是从哪里拿到头发的? |
[1:26:41] | Bedlam. | 柏德拉姆疯人院 |
[1:26:43] | -They get it from the lunatics at Bedlam. -I don’t understand. | -他们就是从疯子身上搞到的头发 -我还是不明白 |
[1:26:48] | We shall set you up as a wigmaker’s apprentice. | 我们会把你装扮成 一个假发商的学徒 |
[1:26:51] | That’ll gain you access. And then you take her. | 这样你就能进去了 然后你要把她带出来 |
[1:26:55] | Go, quickly, go! | 快去 快! |
[1:26:59] | Fetch the boy. | 把那个孩子找来 |
[1:27:00] | Don’t you think you should leave the boy behind? | 你不觉得我们应该让那个孩子置身事外吗? |
[1:27:18] | -Toby. Mr. Todd needs you. -Yes, ma’am. | -托比 陶德先生找你 -好的 太太 |
[1:27:23] | 致尊敬的特平法官 | |
[1:27:24] | …小水手想要带走你的养女乔安娜… | |
[1:27:27] | …为了您的利益着想 我让那小子把她… | |
[1:27:30] | …带到我这里来 请您尽快赶来… | |
[1:27:35] | Mr. T? | T先生? |
[1:27:39] | -Do you know where the Old Bailey is? | -知道老贝利法庭在哪儿吗? |
[1:27:41] | -Yes, sir. Not that I ever been there. | -先生 当然知道 虽然我从来没去过那里 |
[1:27:43] | Take this there. Seek out a Judge Turpin. Repeat that. | 把这封信带去给特平法官 重复下我的话 |
[1:27:47] | Go to Old Bailey. Find Judge Turpin. | 到老贝利去找特平法官 |
[1:27:50] | You put that into his hands. Only to him, you understand? | 把信亲手交给他 一定要本人 听明白了吗? |
[1:27:53] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:27:55] | And while I’m out, do you mind if I stop by the grocer just to pick… | 我想顺便到杂货店去买些… |
[1:27:57] | No. You’re not to stop, you’re not to speak. | 不行 不要停留 不要说话 |
[1:28:00] | You’re to deliver the letter. Do you understand? | 你是去送信的 明白了么? |
[1:28:02] | Yes, sir. | 知道了 先生 |
[1:28:34] | Where you been, lad? | 你到那里去了? 年轻人 |
[1:28:36] | We had quite the rush at dinner time. Me poor bones is ready to drop. | 晚饭的时候我们忙得要死 我的骨头都要散架了 |
[1:28:40] | Mr. Todd sent me on an errand. | 陶德先生有差事给我 |
[1:28:43] | And on the way back, | 回家的路上 |
[1:28:44] | I went by the workhouse, just to take a look. | 我去了趟工厂 只是去看一看 |
[1:28:47] | And I was thinking, but for you, I’d be there now. | 我在如果没有你 我现在还待在那里 |
[1:28:52] | Or someplace worse. | 或许是其它更糟糕的地方 |
[1:28:54] | Seems like the good Lord sent you for me. | 感觉就像是上天派你来拯救我的 |
[1:28:56] | Oh, love, I feel quite the same way. | 哦 我的爱 我也这么觉得 |
[1:28:59] | Listen to me, please. | 请你听我说 |
[1:29:01] | You know there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you. | 你知道我愿意为你做任何事 |
[1:29:04] | Say, if there were someone around, | 假如说 在你周围的一些人 |
[1:29:08] | someone bad? | 他不是什么好人 |
[1:29:10] | Only you didn’t know it. | 而你却浑然不知 |
[1:29:13] | What is this? What are you talking about? | 什么? 你想说什么? |
[1:29:18] | Nothing’s gonna harm you Not while I’m around | 没有什么能伤害你 只要我还在你身边 |
[1:29:26] | Nothing’s gonna harm you No, sir, not while I’m around | 没有什么能伤害你 没有 只要我还在你身边 |
[1:29:32] | What do you mean “someone bad”? | “不是什么好人”是什么意思? |
[1:29:34] | Demons are prowling everywhere nowadays | 如今 恶魔四处逡巡 |
[1:29:41] | I’ll send them howling, I don’t care I got ways | 我要让他们怒吼着滚开 我可不怕 我自有办法 |
[1:29:49] | Hush, darling, there’s no need for this. | 放心 亲爱的 你不需要做什么 |
[1:29:53] | No one’s gonna hurt you No one’s gonna dare | 没有人能伤害你 没有人会敢 |
[1:30:01] | Others can desert you | 也许别人会把你抛下 |
[1:30:03] | Not to worry, whistle, I’ll be there | 不过别担心 只要一声呼喊 我一定会在 |
[1:30:07] | Demons will charm you With a smile | 恶魔会用笑颜 |
[1:30:11] | For a while, but in time | 令你一时情迷意乱 |
[1:30:17] | Nothing can harm you | 但最终也没有什么能够伤害你 |
[1:30:21] | Not while I’m around | 只要我还在 |
[1:30:30] | That’s nice, dear. | 很动人 亲爱的 |
[1:30:32] | Now, what is all this foolishness? | 现在告诉我 这些傻念头是哪里来的? |
[1:30:35] | What are you talking about? | 你到底要说什么? |
[1:30:38] | Little things that I’ve been thinking about Mr. Todd. | 只是些我一直在想的小事 关于陶德先生… |
[1:30:42] | Not to worry, not to worry I may not be smart, but I ain’t dumb | 别担心 不要担心 我也许不聪明 但肯定也不笨 |
[1:30:49] | I can do it, put me to it Show me something I can overcome | 我能做好的 让我来做吧 告诉我 我能努力克服的 |
[1:30:55] | Not to worry, ma’am | 不用担心 太太 |
[1:31:02] | Being close and being clever Ain’t like being true | 无论是亲密 还是狡猾 都比不上真心 |
[1:31:08] | I don’t need to, I won’t never Hide a thing from you | 我不需要 因为我决不会对你隐瞒什么 |
[1:31:13] | Like some | 不像某些人 |
[1:31:18] | Now, Toby, dear, haven’t we had enough of this foolish chatter? | 现在 亲爱的托比 这满是傻话的交谈该告一段落了 |
[1:31:23] | Here. | 来 |
[1:31:24] | How about I give you a nice shiny new penny | 不如我给你一个 闪亮崭新的便士 |
[1:31:29] | and you go get us some toffees? | 然后你去给我们俩买些太妃糖来? |
[1:31:34] | That’s Signor Pirelli’s purse! | 那是皮耶里先生的皮夹! |
[1:31:36] | No, it’s not. Just something Mr. T gave me for my birthday. | 不 不 我的爱 只是T先生 送给我的生日礼物 |
[1:31:39] | That proves it! We gotta go, ma’am. | 证据确凿了 太太 我们得赶快走 |
[1:31:41] | We gotta find the Beadle and get the law here! | 我们应该去找执事 还有把警察找来! |
[1:31:43] | Toby. Hush, lad, you’re not going anywhere. | 冷静些 托比 放松 你哪儿也不会去 |
[1:31:46] | You just sit here, nice and quiet, next to me. T | 你只要安静地坐在这儿 好孩子 坐到我身边来 |
[1:31:51] | hat’s right, right. | 这就对了 |
[1:31:54] | How could you think such a thing of Mr. Todd? | 你怎么能这样想陶德先生呢? |
[1:31:57] | He’s been so good to us. | 他对我们那么好 |
[1:32:04] | Nothing’s gonna harm you Not while I’m around | 没有什么能够伤害你 只要我还在你身旁 |
[1:32:12] | Nothing’s gonna harm you, darling Not while I’m around | 没有什么能够伤害你 亲爱的 只要我还在你身旁 |
[1:32:19] | Demons’ll charm you with a smile For a while | 恶魔的微笑也许能诱得你一时 |
[1:32:25] | But in time | 但最后 |
[1:32:28] | Nothing’s gonna harm you | 没有什么能够伤害你 |
[1:32:32] | Not while I’m around | 只要我还在 |
[1:32:41] | Funny we should be having this little chat right now. | 我觉得我们之间的谈话内容 有些滑稽 |
[1:32:44] | ‘Cause I was just thinking… | 你知道吗 我在想… |
[1:32:48] | You know how you’ve always fancied coming into the bake house with me | 你不是一直期待着 到烘焙房里去 |
[1:32:50] | -to help make the pies? -Yes, ma’am. | -帮我做派吗? -是的 太太 |
[1:32:54] | Well, no time like the present, eh? | 那么 现在这时间就很合适 |
[1:33:18] | I feel bad for you, going up and down all these stairs. | 想到你要经常这样上下楼梯 我感到心疼 |
[1:33:21] | -Well, that’ll be your job now. -Yes, ma’am. | -是吗 以后这就会是你的工作了 -好的 太太 |
[1:33:30] | Quite a stink, ain’t there? | 这里好大的臭味 |
[1:33:36] | You see those grates? | 看到那里的窨井了吗? |
[1:33:37] | They go right down to the sewers, and the smells come up. | 直通下水道 所以会有臭气飘上来 |
[1:33:40] | Always a few rats gone home to Jesus down there. | 每天都有好几只老鼠会死掉 |
[1:33:42] | Now, this’ll be the bake oven. Three dozen at a time. | 这就是烤箱了 一次能烤36个 |
[1:33:46] | Always be sure the door is closed properly, like this. | 记住 一定要把门关紧 就像这样 |
[1:33:49] | -Door’s closed properly. -This is a grinder. | -把门关紧 -这个是绞肉机 |
[1:33:54] | Pop in the meat. Give it a good grind. | 把肉放进去 用力摇 |
[1:34:00] | Pops out there. | 然后馅就出来了 |
[1:34:04] | You try. | 你来试试 |
[1:34:07] | Good grind. | 用力摇 |
[1:34:10] | Comes out there. | 然后从那边出来 |
[1:34:13] | That’s my boy. | 真是我的好孩子 |
[1:34:15] | I’m just gonna pop upstairs, back in two shakes, all right? | 现在我要到楼上去 很快就会回来 好吗 |
[1:34:18] | You mind if I have a pie while I wait? | 等你的时候我能吃个派吗? |
[1:34:21] | As many as you like, son. | 你想吃多少都行 孩子 |
[1:34:36] | Yes, sir, I agree. | 哦 没错 先生 我同意 |
[1:34:37] | It would be to our mutual interest | 关于我那些可怜孩子的头发 |
[1:34:39] | to come to some arrangement in regard to my poor children’s hair. | 如果能达成协议的话 我们双方都能得到好处 |
[1:34:43] | Brunettes. | 深栗色 |
[1:34:46] | Redheads. | 红头发 |
[1:34:50] | I keep the blondes in here. | 我把金发的关在这里 |
[1:34:53] | It was yellow hair you was looking for, sir? | 你要找的是金黄色头发 对吗? 先生 |
[1:34:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:35:28] | -That one there has the shade I need. -Come, child. | -那边那个 她的头发颜色是我要的 -过来 小姑娘 |
[1:35:39] | Smile for the gentleman and you shall have a sweetie. | 给这位先生笑一个 会有糖给你 |
[1:35:44] | Now, where shall I cut? | 我要从哪里剪起呢? |
[1:35:48] | Not another word, Mr. Fogg, or it will be your last. | 不准出声 佛格先生 不然的话 那将变成你的遗言 |
[1:35:53] | Now, I leave you to the mercy of your children. | 现在 我想你的孩子们会报答你的 |
[1:36:08] | I got him locked in. But if he escapes, he’ll go to the law. | 我把他关了起来 要是他跑掉的话 他会去找警察! |
[1:36:12] | -Then he won’t escape. -I don’t know, Mr. Todd. | -那么就不要让他跑掉 -我不明白 陶德先生 |
[1:36:14] | The Judge’ll be here soon. | 法官很快就会过来了 |
[1:36:18] | ‘Scuse me, sir. Gave me a fright. | 抱歉 先生! 你吓了我一大跳! |
[1:36:21] | Not my intention, good madam. I assure you. | 我向你保证 好夫人 只是意外 |
[1:36:25] | Though I am here on official business. | 不过 我来是为了公务 |
[1:36:28] | You see, there’s been some complaints about the stink from your chimney. | 你看 我收到了不少抱怨 关于你烟囱里散发出来的恶臭 |
[1:36:34] | They say at night it is something most foul. | 尤其是晚上的味道 实在难以忍受 |
[1:36:38] | Health regulations and the general public welfare | 保证市民的健康 维护公众的利益 |
[1:36:41] | naturally being my duty, | 是我义不容辞的职责 |
[1:36:43] | I’m afraid I’m gonna have to take a look | 恐怕我得去你的烤房 |
[1:36:49] | at your bakehouse. | 看上一看 |
[1:36:52] | Of course, sir. | 当然可以 先生 |
[1:36:54] | But first, why don’t you come upstairs? Let me pamper you. | 不过在此之前 为什么不到楼上去 让我为你修饰一番 |
[1:36:59] | Much as I do appreciate tonsorial doormen | 我当然是很乐意接受 |
[1:37:02] | I really ought to see to my official obligations first. | 只是 我真的必须先执行公务才行 |
[1:37:05] | I completely understand. | 我完全理解 |
[1:37:10] | If you’ll indulge me, sir, what is that exotic aroma? | 不过 请恕我不敬 先生 这股异香是什么? |
[1:37:18] | Me secret, is a touch of ambergris. | 我的小秘密 一丁点的龙涎香 |
[1:37:22] | Dare I offer you something a tad more appropriate | 请允许我向你推荐更适合 |
[1:37:25] | for a gentleman of your standing? | 你这样的绅士的东西 |
[1:37:27] | The ladies will greatly appreciate it, sir. | 女士们会非常喜欢 先生 |
[1:37:33] | You’re the expert in these matters. | 好吧 你在这方面是专家 |
[1:37:36] | Only take a moment. | 请允许我耽误你一小会 |
[1:37:43] | Would you like a bit of bay rum, sir? | 要来点月桂香吗? 先生 |
[1:37:45] | Bay rum is very bracing. | 哦 月桂香听起来很不错 |
[1:38:53] | Let me out! Please, let me out! | 让我出去! 求求你 让我出去 |
[1:39:00] | Let me out! | 让我出去! |
[1:39:19] | Toby? | 托比? |
[1:39:22] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[1:39:28] | Toby, where are you, love? | 托比! 你在哪儿 亲爱的 |
[1:39:35] | Toby? | 托比? |
[1:39:40] | Nothing’s gonna harm you | 没有什么能伤害你 |
[1:39:44] | Not while I’m around | 只要我还在你身边 |
[1:39:47] | Toby? | 托比? |
[1:39:50] | Where are you hiding? | 你躲到哪里去了? |
[1:39:54] | Toby? | 托比? |
[1:39:56] | Nothing’s gonna harm you, darling | 没有什么能伤害你 亲爱的 |
[1:40:02] | Not while I’m around | 只要还有我在身旁 |
[1:40:08] | Toby? | 托比? |
[1:40:12] | Mr. Todd! | 陶德先生? |
[1:40:15] | You wait for him here. | 你在这里等他 |
[1:40:17] | I’ll return with a coach in less than half an hour. | 半个小时内我会带马车回来 |
[1:40:21] | Don’t worry. No one’ll recognize you. You’re safe now. | 别担心 没人会认出你的 现在我们安全了 |
[1:40:26] | Safe? So, we run away and then all our dreams come true? | 安全? 是不是我们逃离这里 然后就能美梦成真? |
[1:40:32] | I hope so. | 我希望是这样 |
[1:40:35] | I’ve never had dreams. Only nightmares. | 我从来不曾有过好梦 只有梦魇 |
[1:40:39] | Johanna, | 乔安娜 |
[1:40:41] | when we’re free of this place all the ghosts will go away. | 等我们逃离这个地方 所有的魔影都会消失 |
[1:40:44] | No, Anthony. They never go away. | 不 安东尼 他们决不会消失 |
[1:40:49] | I’ll be right back to you. Half an hour and we’ll be free. | 我很快就会回来 再过半个小时 我们就自由了 |
[1:41:28] | Beadle! Beadle! | 执事! 执事! |
[1:41:32] | No good hiding, I saw you | 不要躲了 我看见你了! |
[1:41:37] | Are you in there still, Beadle? Beadle? | 你还在里面吗? 执事? 执事? |
[1:41:42] | Beadle, dear Beadle? | 执事? 亲爱的执事? |
[1:41:47] | Beadle deedle deedle deedle deedle dumpling | 执事 执事 执事 执事 执事在哪里 |
[1:41:50] | Beadle dumpling… | 执事在哪里 |
[1:41:59] | Who are you? What are you doing here? | 你是谁? 你在这里做什么? |
[1:42:05] | Evil is here, sir. | 这里被邪恶缠绕着 先生 |
[1:42:06] | The stink of evil, from below, from her! Oh, she’s the Devil’s wife. | 恶魔的气息 从下面从她身上传来 她就是恶魔的姘头! |
[1:42:11] | Beware her, sir. She with no pity in her heart. | 噢 小心她 先生 她的心里没有一丝怜悯 |
[1:42:17] | Don’t I know you, mister? | 我认识你吗? 先生 |
[1:42:20] | Mr. Todd? | 陶德先生? |
[1:42:33] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[1:42:36] | Below, Your Honor. With my neighbor. | 在下面 大人 和我的邻居在一起 |
[1:42:39] | Thank heavens the sailor did not molest her. | 感谢上帝 那水手几乎就把她拐走了 |
[1:42:43] | Thank heavens, too, she has seen the error of her ways. | 也要感谢上帝 她认识到了自己的错误 |
[1:42:48] | -She has? -Oh, yes. | -真的? -哦 当然 |
[1:42:52] | Your lesson was well-learned. | 你给她好好的上了一课 |
[1:42:54] | She speaks only of you. Longing for forgiveness. | 她的口中只有你 满是歉意 |
[1:43:00] | Then she shall have it. | 那么 她会得到宽恕的 |
[1:43:03] | -She’ll be here soon, you say? -Yes. | -你刚才说 她很快就会过来? -是的 |
[1:43:07] | Excellent, my friend. | 太棒了 我的朋友! |
[1:43:11] | How about a shave? | 要刮下脸吗? |
[1:43:14] | Sit, sir. Sit. | 坐下 先生 请坐 |
[1:43:19] | -Oh, pretty women -Pretty women, yes | -美貌佳人! -美貌佳人 是的 |
[1:43:25] | Johanna, Johanna | 乔安娜 乔安娜 |
[1:43:28] | Pretty women Pretty women are a wonder | 美貌佳人 美貌佳人 宛若奇迹 |
[1:43:32] | Pretty women! | 美貌佳人! |
[1:43:34] | What we do for pretty women! | 我们能为美丽伊人做些什么? |
[1:43:37] | -Blowing out their candles -Blowing out their candles | -吹熄她们手中的蜡烛 -吹熄她们手中的蜡烛 |
[1:43:41] | -Or combing out their hair -Or combing out their hair | -轻拢她们的秀发 -轻拢她们的秀发 |
[1:43:44] | Then they leave | 就算她们离开 |
[1:43:46] | -Even when they leave -Even when they leave you and vanish | -就算她们离开 -就算她们离开你 失去踪影 |
[1:43:50] | -They still are there -They somehow can still remain | -她们始终 -它们始终 |
[1:43:53] | -There with you, there -They’re there | -留在心底 伴随着你 -留在心里 |
[1:43:58] | How seldom it is one meets a fellow spirit. | 能遇见一个拥有相同看法 相同品味的知音实在太不容易了 |
[1:44:02] | With fellow tastes in women, at least. | 至少在对女人的品味上 |
[1:44:07] | What’s that? | 什么 你说什么? |
[1:44:10] | The years, no doubt, have changed me, sir. | 毫无疑问 岁月在我身上留下了痕迹 改变了我 先生 |
[1:44:13] | But then, I suppose the face of a barber, | 不过 我猜是因为 一张理发师的脸 |
[1:44:16] | the face of a prisoner, | 一张被放逐的囚犯的脸 |
[1:44:17] | a dog, is not particularly memorable. | 一个低贱如狗的人 很难被记住吧 |
[1:44:26] | Benjamin Barker. | 本杰明・巴克 |
[1:44:29] | Benjamin Barker! | 本杰明・巴克! |
[1:45:10] | Rest now, my friend | 休憩吧 我的朋友 |
[1:45:15] | Rest now forever | 永远的沉寂吧 |
[1:45:21] | Sleep now the untroubled | 不带一丝遗憾的睡去 |
[1:45:27] | Sleep of the angels | 和天使们共眠 |
[1:45:43] | Come for a shave, have you, lad? | 年轻人 你是来刮脸的吗? |
[1:45:45] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[1:45:51] | Everyone needs a good shave. | 每个人都需要把脸刮干净 |
[1:46:01] | Forget my face. | 把我的脸忘掉 |
[1:46:07] | Die! God in heaven, die! | 去死! 去死! 上帝啊 去死吧! |
[1:46:24] | You. | 是你! |
[1:46:34] | Why did you scream? | 你干吗要尖叫 |
[1:46:36] | He was clutching onto me dress, but he’s finished now. | 他刚才抓着我的裙子 不过现在他已经死透了 |
[1:46:39] | I’ll take care of it. Open the door. | 我来做就行了 把门打开 |
[1:46:42] | Open the door, I said. | 我说了 把门打开 |
[1:47:38] | “Don’t I know you?” she said. | 她刚才问 “我认识你吗? “ |
[1:47:51] | You knew she lived. | 你知道她还活着 |
[1:47:55] | I was only thinking of you. | 我满脑子都只想着你 |
[1:48:00] | You lied to me. | 你对我撒谎 |
[1:48:03] | No, no, not lied at all No, I never lied | 不 没有 根本不是撒谎 没有 我从不撒谎 |
[1:48:06] | -Lucy… -Said she took a poison | -露西… -我说她服下了毒药 |
[1:48:08] | she did, never said that she died | 她真的喝了 但我从没说过她死了 |
[1:48:10] | -I’ve come home again -Poor thing, she lived | -我已经回到家了 -可怜的人儿 她活了下来 |
[1:48:12] | But it left her weak in the head | 只是变得神经错乱 |
[1:48:14] | All she did for months was just lie there in bed | 她几个月躺在床上 一动也不动 |
[1:48:16] | Should’ve been in hospital | 她应该住在医院 |
[1:48:18] | Wound up in Bedlam instead Poor thing! | 被送进了柏德拉姆疯人院 可怜的人儿! |
[1:48:21] | -Better you should think she was dead -Oh, my God! | -当她死了你会更好过 -哦 我的天哪! |
[1:48:23] | Yes, I lied ’cause I love you! | 是啊 我撒谎了 因为我爱你! |
[1:48:26] | -I’d be twice the wife she was! -Lucy… | -我会比你妻子加倍的爱你 -露西… |
[1:48:29] | -I love you! -What have I done? | -我爱你! -我干了什么? |
[1:48:31] | Could that thing have cared for you like me? | 世上还有谁比我更在乎你? |
[1:48:34] | Mrs. Lovett, you’re a bloody wonder Eminently practical | 拉芙特太太 你实在是个冷血的人间奇迹 |
[1:48:38] | And yet appropriate as always As you’ve said repeatedly | 正如你重复提起的 懂得抓住机遇 行事理智实际 |
[1:48:40] | There’s little point in dwelling on the past | 从不踌躇在过去 |
[1:48:42] | -Now, come here, my love… -Do you mean it? | -别说了 过来 我的爱人 -你的意思是? |
[1:48:43] | Everything I did, I swear, I thought | 我发誓 我做的所有事 |
[1:48:45] | -was only for the best -Not a thing to fear | -只是为了让彼此更好 -没什么好怕的 |
[1:48:46] | -my love, what’s dead Is dead -Can we still be married? | -我的爱人, 死者已矣 死者长寂 -我们还能结婚吗? |
[1:48:50] | The history of the world, my pet | 世界的历史处处提及 我的宠爱 |
[1:48:53] | Oh, Mr. Todd, oh, Mr. Todd Leave it to me | 哦 陶德先生 哦 陶德先生 让我来说 |
[1:48:56] | Is learn forgiveness and try to forget | 要学会宽恕和试图忘记 |
[1:48:59] | By the sea, Mr. Todd We’ll be comfy-cozy | 到海边去 陶德先生 我们会过得舒适安逸 |
[1:49:01] | By the sea, Mr. Todd Where there’s no one nosy | 到海边去 陶德先生 到没有好事之人的地方去 |
[1:49:03] | And life is for the alive, my dear | 我亲爱的 生活只为生者延续 |
[1:49:06] | So let’s keep living it | 所以 让我们继续活下去! |
[1:49:08] | -Just keep living it, really living it! | -继续活下去! 真正活下去! |
[1:49:11] | -Just keep living it, really living it! | -继续活下去! 真正活下去! |
[1:49:59] | There was a barber and his wife | 从前有个理发师和他的妻子 |
[1:50:05] | And she was beautiful | 她是如此的美丽 |
[1:50:12] | A foolish barber and his wife | 这个愚蠢的理发师和他的妻子 |
[1:50:17] | She was his reason and his life | 她是他生存的唯一意义 |
[1:50:22] | And she was beautiful | 她动人美丽 |
[1:50:27] | And she was virtuous | 圣洁无瑕 |
[1:50:34] | And he was… | 而他… |