英文名称:Superman:Man of Tomorrow
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | 超人 明日之子 | |
[01:05] | I know what you are. | 我知道你的真面目 |
[01:07] | You’re not one of us. | 你不是我们的同类 |
[01:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[01:11] | I look like everyone else. | 我跟其他人别无二致 |
[01:14] | No. I saw your files. | 不 我看过你的档案 |
[01:16] | 最高机密 | |
[01:16] | You’re… you’re… | 你是…你是… |
[01:18] | An alien? | 外星人吗 |
[01:39] | Aliens are scary. | 外星人真可怕 |
[01:40] | Aren’t you glad they’re not real? | 幸好他们并非真实存在的 对吧 |
[01:46] | Mom! | 妈 |
[01:48] | Thanks for calling, Deb. | 谢谢你打给我 黛比 |
[01:50] | I mean, it wasn’t even that scary. | 那片子也不是很恐怖啊 |
[01:53] | He just gets a little jittery. | 他只是有点敏感 |
[02:02] | So that movie really bothered you, huh? | 那部电影很让你困扰 是吗 |
[02:12] | You didn’t say anything, did you? | 你什么都没说吧 |
[02:25] | It’s been days! It’s not healthy. | 都好多天了 这样不健康 |
[02:27] | It’s a weak prescription. | 这算是温和的疗法 |
[02:29] | Anyway, you try taking them away. | 要不你去没收试试 |
[02:31] | Now he spends every waking minute, | 现在他只要醒着 |
[02:33] | trying to get that thing to work. | 就在研究怎么操作那东西 |
[02:36] | Maybe we shouldn’t have told him. | 或许我们不该告诉他的 |
[02:38] | He lifted a tractor with one finger, Martha. | 他用一根手指就抬起了拖拉机 玛莎 |
[02:41] | He was gonna figure it out. | 他早晚会发现的 |
[02:45] | I don’t want him to feel different. | 我不想让他觉得自己跟别人不一样 |
[02:47] | He is different. And it scares him, for good reason. | 他确实不一样 他感到害怕也无可厚非 |
[02:51] | Whoever put him in that ship had no idea or care | 把他送上飞船的人根本不知道 或者不在乎 |
[02:54] | for how dangerous a world they were sending him to. | 他们把他送来了一个多么危险的世界 |
[02:57] | The more he knows, the more he can protect himself | 他了解的越多 就越能保护自己 |
[03:00] | and us. | 和我们 |
[03:04] | We’re supposed to protect him, Jonathan. | 应该是我们保护他才对 乔纳森 |
[03:07] | Not the other way around. | 而不是反过来 |
[03:37] | Right over left. | 右搭左 |
[03:40] | – Now, right over… – No! Left over right! | -右搭… -不对 左搭右 |
[03:43] | The image is flipped on this thing. | 这上面的图像是翻转的 |
[03:45] | What? No, it isn’t. | 什么 不对 才不是 |
[03:47] | It’s okay. I can manage. | 没事 我自己能行 |
[03:49] | You both worry too much. | 你们俩过于担心了 |
[03:51] | 《斯莫威尔纪事报》 大都会飞人在城南现身 | |
[03:52] | Shouldn’t we? | 我们不该担心吗 |
[03:54] | I can’t read that, Mom. It’s… | 我看不到字 妈 |
[03:56] | You have to pull back from the… | 你得离镜头远点 |
[04:00] | “Flying Man of Metropolis, Spotted Over South Side.” | “大都会飞人在城南现身” |
[04:03] | That’s the third story in two months. | 这是两个月内的第三次报道了 |
[04:06] | Metropolis isn’t Smallville. | 大都会可不是斯莫威尔 |
[04:08] | There are powerful people there, | 那里都是很有权势的人 |
[04:10] | who would love nothing more than to get their hands on… | 他们最想得到的莫过于… |
[04:13] | You. Please, be careful. | 你 一定要小心 |
[04:17] | I will. I am. | 我会的 我很小心 |
[04:20] | Now, I really do have to get to work. Everyone’s counting on me. | 我真的得去上班了 大家都指望着我呢 |
[04:23] | I’m a big part of the team covering today’s launch. | 我是发射报道小组的重要一员 |
[04:25] | Launch? Of what? | 发射什么 |
[04:27] | You’ll read about it tomorrow in the Daily Planet. | 看明天的《星球日报》就知道了 |
[04:28] | I love you. Bye. | 爱你们 再见 |
[04:59] | Coffee boy! Over here. | 跑腿的 这边 |
[05:03] | Here yo go, Mr. Troupe. | 来了 特鲁普先生 |
[05:04] | Large skinny vanilla latte. No whip. And I hope you don’t mind, | 大杯低脂香草拿铁 不加奶油 希望你别介意 |
[05:07] | I had them add a dash of cinnamon to the grinds. | 我让他们加了一点点肉桂 |
[05:09] | It really wakes it up. | 真的能带出香气 |
[05:13] | Now, you know you don’t have to call me Mr. Troupe. | 你不必叫我特鲁普先生 |
[05:16] | And uh, you don’t actually have to call me… | 你也不必叫我… |
[05:17] | Coffee boy, get a move on! | 跑腿的 快点 |
[05:20] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[05:21] | Mr. Luthor, what can you tell us about S.T.A.R. Labs? | 卢瑟先生 能跟我们讲讲星辰实验室吗 |
[05:29] | Today, is a great day for Metropolis. | 今天对大都会来说是重要的一天 |
[05:32] | And indeed, the planet. | 对地球来说也一样 |
[05:35] | With any luck, we’ll soon have answered the age-old question, | 幸运的话 我们很快就能回答那个古老的问题 |
[05:37] | “Are we alone in the universe?” | “宇宙中有其他生命存在吗” |
[05:41] | The good people at S.T.A.R. Labs are about to launch the most sophisticated, | 星辰实验室的精英们即将发射世界上 |
[05:44] | orbital telescope the world has ever seen. | 最尖端的轨道望远镜 |
[05:47] | And it’s all happening via a two-stage, | 而将望远镜送上轨道的 |
[05:50] | liquid-fueled launch vehicle, built by none other than LexCorp. | 是莱克斯集团打造的液体燃料两级运载火箭 |
[06:00] | I’ll only be taking one question. | 我只接受一个提问 |
[06:02] | From the young woman in the back. Hello, Lois. | 后面那位女士 你好 露易丝 |
[06:08] | Lois Lane, for those that don’t know, | 跟大家介绍一下 露易丝·莱恩 |
[06:09] | is the recipient of the Luthor Journalism Scholarship. | 是卢瑟新闻奖学金的获得者 |
[06:12] | Haven’t heard from you in months, Lois. | 好久没听到你消息了 露易丝 |
[06:15] | Studies keeping you busy? | 研究太忙了吗 |
[06:16] | I’ve definitely learned a lot. | 我的确了解到了很多 |
[06:18] | Like how you built that rocket with funds | 比如你和政府签了巨额合同 |
[06:20] | you received from a rather hefty government contract. | 用那笔钱打造了这枚火箭 |
[06:24] | This president knows a good investment, when he sees it. | 总统看出了这是值得投资的项目 |
[06:28] | Does he know fraud when he sees it? | 那他看出了诈骗吗 |
[06:30] | Gross negligence. | 重大疏失 |
[06:33] | Not the question I expected, Lois. | 没想到你问了这种问题 露易丝 |
[06:38] | That’s how business is done. | 做生意就是这样的 |
[06:39] | I practically sat him in the Oval Office myself. He owes me. | 我可是把他推上总统宝座的人 他欠我的 |
[06:44] | More champagne? | 再来点香槟吗 |
[06:45] | Legally, it’s opaque. | 这是法律灰色地带 |
[06:48] | So you set up a ten million dollar space program | 我设立一个价值一千万美元的太空计划 |
[06:50] | that the feds underwrite to the tune of six billion… | 然后联邦政府给我报销六十亿 |
[06:53] | The rockets are junk, but… | 打造的火箭都是垃圾 |
[06:57] | “But who knows, they might fly, | “但谁知道呢 也许能成功升空 |
[06:59] | and anyone moronic enough to live close to a launch site | 任何住在火箭发射地附近的白痴 |
[07:01] | deserves to be hit by fiery debris.” | 都活该被燃烧的碎片砸中” |
[07:05] | I have copies, Lex. | 我有备份 莱克斯 |
[07:08] | Well, I hope you enjoyed the champagne, at least? | 至少香槟还挺好喝的吧 |
[07:14] | One at a time, please. | 请一个一个来 |
[07:16] | One at a time. | 一个一个来 |
[07:24] | Looks like you could use this more than me. | 看上去你更需要这个 |
[07:26] | Oh, you’re a life saver. Early shift. | 你真是救命了 上早班太累 |
[07:34] | That cinnamon really wakes it up. | 肉桂真的能带出香气 |
[07:35] | Yeah. I think so, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[07:40] | Shouldn’t you be part of this feeding frenzy? | 你不是应该加入这场新闻抢夺吗 |
[07:43] | No. Well, uh, yes. But, no. | 不 我应该去 但是算了 |
[07:47] | Well, I’m glad we cleared that up. | 很高兴我们把这事说清楚了 |
[07:50] | Well, I mean, I’m not a reporter, not yet, anyway. | 我的意思是 我还不算是记者 |
[07:53] | Just an intern. | 只是实习生 |
[07:55] | How does an intern become a reporter? | 实习生要怎么变成记者 |
[07:57] | With a scoop like that. | 挖到这样的独家新闻 |
[08:00] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[08:04] | We have lift off! | 火箭发射了 |
[08:20] | That’s nothing. | 那不算什么 |
[08:22] | I’ve seen stuff in there. | 我见过实验室里的东西 |
[08:24] | Experiments. Bizarre weapons. | 实验 奇怪的武器 |
[08:28] | Containment cells. | 隔离室 |
[08:30] | All designed to neutralize the kind of weird powers | 全都是用来压制最近新闻里提到的 |
[08:32] | you read about these days. | 那些奇异的能力 |
[08:34] | Super speed. Strength. | 超级速度和力量 |
[08:36] | All that alien stuff. | 外星人那一套 |
[08:39] | It’s like, we’re preparing for something. | 就像是在为什么事情做准备 |
[08:42] | If you ask me, | 要我说 |
[08:43] | I’d say somebody already knows we’re not alone in the universe. | 有人已经知道宇宙中有其他生命存在了 |
[08:50] | Can you get me inside? | 你能让我进去吗 |
[08:52] | Helluva scoop, huh? | 劲爆独家 是把 |
[08:53] | But no, uh… | 但是不行 |
[08:56] | I gotta work. | 我需要这工作 |
[08:58] | My kid, he’s in first grade. We got another on the way. | 我孩子刚上一年级 而且又怀了一个 |
[09:03] | What if my name came out? | 万一我的名字暴露呢 |
[09:05] | I protect my people. | 我会保护我的线人 |
[09:07] | I think you’re the one that might need protecting. | 我觉得需要保护的是你才对 |
[09:11] | Two tours in Iraq. | 两次伊拉克驻派 |
[09:14] | I know a shadow when I see it. | 我能识别出跟踪者 |
[09:17] | Someone’s interested in you, kid. I’d watch your back. | 小子 有人对你很感兴趣 最好小心点 |
[09:29] | Look! Up in the sky! | 快看天上 |
[09:41] | Hey, maybe we should… | 或许我们应该… |
[09:47] | Damn. | 该死 |
[09:53] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[11:04] | 星球日报 | |
[11:08] | 骗子莱克斯获刑15年 | |
[11:13] | 飞人 英雄还是威胁? | |
[11:17] | Eyes up here! Everybody, come on. | 大家看这里 快点 |
[11:21] | I know I don’t say it very often, | 这句话我不常说 |
[11:23] | but I am always, always, looking out for you! | 但我时时刻刻都为你们着想 |
[11:25] | We’re a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[11:30] | That’s why I’m showing you what a real reporter looks like! | 所以我要让你们看看真正的记者是什么样子 |
[11:33] | Maybe knock some sense into some of the more worthless of you. | 或许能让你们中某些不中用的人开开窍 |
[11:36] | – Oh, Jesus! – Oh, classic Perry! | -老天 -典型的佩里 |
[11:39] | Anyway, meet the newest addition to the team. | 不管怎样 来见见团队新成员吧 |
[11:42] | The grad student who took down a billionaire genius. | 扳倒了天才亿万富翁的研究生 |
[11:46] | An actual talent. Lois Lane. | 才华横溢之人 露易丝·莱恩 |
[11:56] | – A grad student? Are you kidding me with this? – Welcome, kid. | -研究生 开什么玩笑 -小鬼 欢迎你 |
[11:59] | Welcome to the team. | 欢迎加入团队 |
[12:03] | See, now they hate you. That couldn’t have gone better. | 看 这下他们都讨厌你了 再好不过了 |
[12:31] | Uh, Miss Lane. | 莱恩小姐 |
[12:33] | Don’t worry, it’s under control. | 别担心 我能处理 |
[12:40] | There. Lois, by the way. | 好了 对了 我叫露易丝 |
[12:42] | Just… Lois. | 叫我露易丝就好 |
[12:44] | Cool. Just Lois. | 好 露易丝 |
[12:48] | And you are? | 你是 |
[12:49] | Oh, I’m coffee… Uh, Clark. | 我是跑腿…克拉克 |
[12:52] | I’m Clark Kent. Daily Planet. | 我是《星球日报》的克拉克·肯特 |
[12:54] | No kidding. | 可不是嘛 |
[12:55] | Right. Sorry. I’m just… I was there at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 是的 抱歉 我当时在星辰实验室 |
[12:59] | I saw what you did. It was amazing. | 我看到了你做的事 太棒了 |
[13:01] | That creep had it coming. | 那个变态自找的 |
[13:05] | Can I just… how did you do it? | 我能不能…你是怎么做到的 |
[13:07] | I mean, I know, the champagne. | 我知道你在那喝了香槟 |
[13:11] | It wasn’t like that. Trust me. | 不是那样的 相信我 |
[13:14] | People with that much power think they wield it over everyone. | 权势滔天的人总认为可以支配所有人 |
[13:18] | If you can take that away from them, for a moment, | 只要你能稍微打破他们的支配 |
[13:21] | you can take it away for good. | 就能彻底夺走他们的权力 |
[13:23] | It’s called a power move. | 这就叫下马威 |
[13:25] | And I don’t want to brag, but it’s kind of my specialty. | 不是我吹牛 但这是我的长项 |
[13:29] | Well that, and paper jams. | 还有处理复印机卡纸 |
[13:31] | Any other questions? | 还有其他问题吗 |
[13:34] | If you’re gonna be a reporter, kid, | 小子 如果你想当记者 |
[13:35] | you gotta ask all the questions. | 就得明白该问什么 |
[13:38] | It’s just… what do you do now? | 只是…你现在有什么打算 |
[13:40] | You’ve already taken down the most powerful man in the world. | 你已经扳倒了世界上最有权势的人 |
[13:45] | Have I? | 真的吗 |
[13:48] | Have a nice weekend, Coffee Boy! | 周末愉快 跑腿的 |
[13:53] | Uh, Lois, you left your… | 露易丝 你忘拿… |
[13:53] | 超人? | |
[13:58] | 披风真酷 | |
[14:14] | All right. | 还行 |
[14:16] | Breaking news. An unidentified object | 突发新闻 星辰实验室监测到 |
[14:18] | 突发新闻 不明物体向地球飞来 | |
[14:18] | heading towards Earth was detected by S.T.A.R. Labs. | 有不明物体向地球飞来 |
[14:21] | Stay tuned for updates. | 请关注接下来的报道 |
[14:23] | Has anybody seen this thing? | 有人看见这东西了吗 |
[14:25] | Do we have a visual? | 是否有目击 |
[14:38] | You gotta figure out what happened. | 得弄清楚发生了什么 |
[14:39] | Does anyone know where it is? Hold on one second. | 有人知道它在哪里吗 稍等 |
[15:28] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[15:32] | Why are you here? | 你又为什么在这里 |
[15:34] | Kryptonian! | 氪星人 |
[15:37] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[15:38] | ‘Course I never heard of no flying Kryptonian! | 我还从没听说过氪星人会飞 |
[15:42] | But, whatevs. | 不过无所谓了 |
[16:16] | Guess we’re doing this the fun way! | 看起来我们有得玩了 |
[16:56] | Don’t struggle now. You’ll just make ’em vengeful. | 别挣扎了 那只会让它们下手更重 |
[17:29] | This planet is protected, alien. | 这个星球由我保护 外星人 |
[17:35] | Alien? | 外星人 |
[17:36] | They ain’t got mirrors on this dump? | 这破地方没块镜子吗 |
[17:39] | You’re as alien as they come around here, Kryptonian. | 你对他们来说一样是外星人 氪星人 |
[17:43] | Kryptonian? I’m a Kryptonian. | 氪星人 我是氪星人 |
[17:50] | You’re the Kryptonian. | 你是唯一的氪星人 |
[17:53] | Last one in the universe tucked away in Sector 2814. | 藏在2814扇区的宇宙中最后一个氪星幸存者 |
[17:57] | You got an awful big bounty on that stupid looking head o’ yers. | 你那颗蠢脑袋可是悬赏不菲呢 |
[18:02] | You’re here for me. | 你是来抓我的 |
[18:04] | So, I guess… I guess that means, you have to bring me in alive, | 我猜 那意味着你必须活捉我 |
[18:09] | bounty hunter. | 赏金猎人 |
[18:13] | Name’s Lobo. | 我叫罗伯 |
[18:15] | And… | 还有 |
[18:18] | Nah. | 不必 |
[18:26] | Mess with the main man, | 跟我耍花招 |
[18:28] | and you get the… | 就会… |
[18:35] | Well, frag the shit out of me. | 真他妈见鬼了 |
[18:49] | You sure you’re from Krypton? | 你确定你来自氪星吗 |
[18:52] | I’m from Kansas. | 我来自堪萨斯 |
[18:53] | Well, something about Kansas made you strong. | 堪萨斯一定有什么让你变得强壮 |
[18:57] | Weird strong. | 强壮得出奇 |
[19:07] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[20:06] | It appears the flying man is headed towards the bay. | 看起来那个飞人朝着港湾方向去了 |
[20:08] | Perhaps, he’s had enough and is in retreat. | 也许他受到了不小的打击撤退了 |
[20:11] | Perhaps, he’s trying to move the fight to safer ground. | 也许他想将打斗转移至更安全的地方 |
[20:26] | They’re coming here. | 他们朝这里来了 |
[20:28] | Go! Go! Move! | 快走 快跑啊 |
[21:13] | I wonder… | 我想知道 |
[21:16] | can you see in the dark! | 你在黑暗中能看见吗 |
[23:22] | Get back! | 退后 |
[23:42] | Purty, ain’t it? | 很漂亮吧 |
[23:44] | You know I’m not one fer poetry, | 我这人没什么诗意 |
[23:47] | but seeing how it was Krypton itself killed yer people, | 不过既然氪星杀死了你的同族 |
[23:51] | s’only right this ring, | 那么这枚 |
[23:53] | carved from the remains of that doomed rock, | 由那颗倒霉星球的残骸打造的戒指 |
[23:56] | should be the thing to mess you up. | 正该是能击垮你的东西 |
[24:31] | – What is that thing? – What in God’s name… | -那是什么 -老天啊 |
[24:32] | Do you see that? Let’s get outta here! | 你看见那东西了吗 我们快跑吧 |
[24:34] | Tell me you’re rolling. Roll tape! Roll tape! | 你在拍吗 快拍 快拍 |
[24:36] | Well, how ’bout this? A goddamn Martian. | 这下有意思了 该死的火星人 |
[25:54] | Look! | 快看 |
[26:20] | You were right. This was the fun way. | 你说得对 确实有得玩了 |
[26:40] | Oh, my God, it’s incredible! | 天啊 太棒了 |
[26:49] | Great Caesar’s ghost! | 我的老天爷啊 |
[26:52] | It’s been days, people! Days! | 已经好几天了 好几天了 |
[26:55] | I may be the managing editor, | 我不只是杂志主编 |
[26:57] | but I’m also a Daily Planet subscriber. | 我也是《星球日报》的读者 |
[27:00] | I read the damn thing every day. | 我每天都读这份报纸 |
[27:02] | Hell, I read it the night before every day | 该死的 我在报纸出版前一晚就读了 |
[27:05] | and I still don’t know | 我还是不知道 |
[27:06] | where are the aliens from? | 这些外星人是从哪里来的 |
[27:08] | What do they want with us? | 他们想从我们这里得到什么 |
[27:10] | And what are their weaknesses, if any? | 如果有的话 他们的弱点是什么 |
[27:14] | Chief, maybe if we… | 主编 也许… |
[27:14] | Are you talking or am I talking? | 是你在说话还是我在说话 |
[27:18] | You’re talking. | 你在说话 |
[27:19] | Damn skippy! And, yes, Troupe, we got a little carried away | 没错 特鲁普 我们对于飞人的报道 |
[27:23] | with coverage of the Flying Man. | 确实有些过了 |
[27:25] | The Superman. | 是超人 |
[27:28] | Write it all you want, Lois, it’s never gonna catch on. | 爱怎么写随你 露易丝 反正不会有人那么叫 |
[27:31] | Listen up! The flying man is no longer the story. | 听好了 我们不再报道飞人了 |
[27:35] | I want aliens. | 我要外星人的报道 |
[27:37] | Everybody stop whatever you’re doing | 所有人都停下手头的事情 |
[27:39] | and get me copy about the aliens! | 给我搞外星人的消息 |
[27:43] | Well that’s it. Get back to work. | 就这样 快去干活 |
[27:51] | Speaking of the Superman, | 说到超人 |
[27:52] | though I think Perry’s right by the way, | 我觉得佩里是对的 |
[27:54] | it’s never going to catch on. | 这名字火不了 |
[27:55] | Didn’t you have an interview scheduled? | 你不是约定了采访吗 |
[27:57] | Like five minutes ago? | 应该五分钟前就开始了 |
[28:01] | Oh, Clark. So innocent. | 克拉克 你太天真了 |
[28:03] | I’m not going to that. | 我才不会去呢 |
[28:05] | See, right now, | 现在 |
[28:06] | the Superman is waiting for me up there on the roof, | 超人正在屋顶上等我 |
[28:08] | getting more and more impatient. | 越来越焦躁不耐 |
[28:11] | Ah, it’s a “power move.” | 这就是”下马威” |
[28:13] | It’s a power move. Eventually, he’ll give up | 正是如此 他最终会放弃的 |
[28:16] | and, if he’s the egomaniac I think he is, | 只要他如我所想是个自负狂 |
[28:19] | he will beg me to reschedule. | 就一定会求我重新约时间 |
[28:25] | And when you do… | 到那时呢 |
[28:27] | Big Brave Strong Man will be putty in my hands. | 那个强壮勇敢的男人会成为我的掌中玩物 |
[28:30] | He’ll answer anything. | 他会知无不答 |
[28:32] | Where do you come from? Do you report to some kind of leader? | 你从哪里来 你是否有头领 |
[28:39] | It sounds like you think he’s… | 听起来你认为他是… |
[28:41] | Another alien? He flies and can push rockets. | 另一个外星人 他会飞还能拦火箭 |
[28:45] | Of course he is. | 他当然是外星人 |
[28:47] | But, uh, what if he denies it? | 但是 如果他否认呢 |
[28:51] | Then he’s fallen right into my trap. | 那他就中了我的圈套了 |
[28:53] | See, by then, I’ll have gotten the real truth | 因为到那时 我已经从那个长毛的 |
[28:55] | from my interview with the loud, hairy one. | 大嘴巴那里问出了实情 |
[28:58] | Wait, you’re interviewing Lobo? | 等等 你要采访罗伯 |
[29:01] | Isn’t he locked up at S.T.A.R. Labs? | 他不是被关在星辰实验室吗 |
[29:03] | He knows the Superman. | 他认识超人 |
[29:05] | He wants to take him down, but now he’s behind bars. | 他想抓住超人 但却被关起来了 |
[29:08] | Lucky for Lobo, I’m not. | 他走运了 我没被关起来 |
[29:12] | So that’s it. You took down Luthor | 所以 你扳倒了卢瑟之后 |
[29:14] | and now you’re doing an expose on the Flying Man? | 现在要曝光飞人了 |
[29:18] | No. | 不 |
[29:20] | I’m winning a Pulitzer for my revelatory takedown | 我要报道一个自称为超人的外星人 |
[29:23] | of the alien who calls himself “The Superman.” | 将他扳倒 并以此赢得普利策奖 |
[29:26] | He doesn’t call himself that! | 他没有自称超人 |
[29:33] | Not “Flying Man,” Not “Superman,” Not “Clark…” | 不是”飞人” 不是”超人” 不是”克拉克” |
[29:35] | 突发新闻 外星威胁正在摧毁大都会 | |
[29:39] | Certainly not “Kryptonian.” | 当然也不是”氪星人” |
[29:41] | It’s everything you warned me about. | 这些你都提醒过我 |
[29:43] | They meet someone from the stars | 他们遇上一个来自外星的人 |
[29:45] | and their first instinct is to fire at will. | 第一反应就是朝他开火 |
[29:49] | They love you. | 他们喜欢你 |
[29:54] | They don’t know me. | 他们不了解我 |
[29:58] | And I’m afraid that, when they do… | 而且我担心 等他们了解了 |
[30:00] | Maybe you’re what they need. If they knew about you, | 也许你就是他们所需要的 如果他们了解你 |
[30:03] | maybe they’d see things differently. | 就会以不同的眼光看待 |
[30:04] | Or maybe the government will lock him up, or worse. | 或者政府可能把他关起来 或者更糟 |
[30:09] | At some point they’re gonna ask me | 总有一天他们会问我 |
[30:10] | where I’m from and why I was sent here, | 从哪里来 为什么到这里来 |
[30:13] | and I won’t have the answers. | 而我答不上来 |
[30:16] | And in the meantime, one way or another, | 与此同时 不管怎样 |
[30:18] | Lois is going to publish her expose. | 露易丝都要发表她的报道 |
[30:22] | You know what we’re gonna say. What we’ve always said. | 你知道我们一直都这样说 |
[30:25] | “The world is dangerous and unforgiving.” | “这个世界既危险又无情” |
[30:29] | If you’re different, special, you have two options. | 如果你与众不同 你有两个选择 |
[30:33] | You can either… | 要么… |
[30:33] | “Either meet it head-on and accept the consequences, | “要么迎难而上承受后果 |
[30:36] | or you can keep your head down and accept the consequences. | 要么低调做人接受现实 |
[30:39] | There’s no wrong choice, but…” | 两者并无对错 但是” |
[30:41] | You have to make one. | 但是你必须做出选择 |
[30:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:45] | Because you’re not our little boy anymore. | 因为你不再是个小男孩了 |
[30:48] | Becoming a man means making these choices for yourself. | 成为一个男人意味你要做出这些选择 |
[30:52] | Just be ready, | 你要准备好 |
[30:54] | because each choice, each action, has a consequence. | 因为每个选择 每个行动 都会有后果 |
[31:00] | 急诊 | |
[31:12] | Excuse me, do we know… | 打扰一下 请问 |
[31:14] | Nothing yet. | 还没消息 |
[31:16] | Is Daddy gonna be okay? | 爸爸会没事吗 |
[31:33] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[31:40] | Half the liver, one kidney, the spleen. | 半个肝脏 一个肾脏 还有脾脏 |
[31:42] | Every day another organ fails. | 每天都有器官在衰竭 |
[31:44] | What the hell happened to this guy? | 这个家伙到底怎么了 |
[31:47] | I’m going to close him back up. | 我要给他缝合了 |
[31:48] | Give me the… | 给我 |
[31:52] | Code Black! Call it in! Go! | 黑色警报 快报上去 |
[32:34] | I know it’s not for good, | 我知道不能一直如此 |
[32:36] | but sure is nice having you here helping out, Clark. | 但是有你帮忙确实很好 克拉克 |
[32:40] | Pa, I can help anytime. | 爸 我随时都能来帮忙 |
[32:42] | It takes me less than ten minutes to get here from the city, | 我从大都会到这里只要不到十分钟 |
[32:44] | you just have to let me know when… | 你们需要就告诉我… |
[32:46] | Clark? | 克拉克 |
[32:47] | Stop the truck. | 停车 |
[32:51] | 肯特 | |
[33:08] | Evening, stranger. | 晚上好 陌生人 |
[33:11] | I’ve come for your son. | 我是来找你们儿子的 |
[33:16] | Our son isn’t here. | 我们的儿子不在 |
[33:19] | Something we can do for ya? | 我们有什么能帮你的 |
[33:22] | You can tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪里 |
[33:25] | Sir, unless you want to show us some credentials, | 先生 如果你不能出示证件 |
[33:28] | I think we’re done here. | 我们就没什么好聊的了 |
[33:32] | Martha, get behind me. | 玛莎 站到我身后 |
[33:34] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[33:37] | Sorry for wh… | 抱歉什… |
[33:39] | Jonathan? What’s happening? What are you doing to him? | 乔纳森 怎么回事 你对他做了什么 |
[34:00] | Get inside, lock the doors. | 进屋 锁上门 |
[34:30] | Are you another bounty hunter? | 你也是赏金猎人吗 |
[34:40] | I am no Bounty Hunter. | 我才不是赏金猎人 |
[34:44] | My name is J’onn. | 我的名字叫荣恩 |
[34:49] | And I only wish to speak with you. | 我只是想和你谈谈 |
[34:59] | 药房 | |
[35:00] | Call me when you need the refill. | 需要再拿药就给我打电话 |
[35:05] | Next? | 下一位 |
[35:12] | Uh, did, uh, someone call in a prescription for you, sir? | 有人给你开了处方吗 先生 |
[35:14] | Pain… I have… so much… | 痛…我好…痛 |
[35:18] | – Sir, you don’t look… – Drugs. | -先生 你看起来… -药 |
[35:20] | I’m sorry, without a prescription, I can’t help you. | 抱歉 没有处方 我不能给你拿药 |
[35:23] | But there is a clinic nearby where you can detox… | 不过你可以去附近一家诊所戒… |
[35:26] | I need to get home! | 我要回家 |
[35:33] | I need… | 我要… |
[35:34] | a post-surgical analgesic. | 术后止痛药 |
[35:37] | Fentanyl. | 芬太尼 |
[35:39] | I need fentanyl! | 我要芬太尼 |
[36:06] | I apologize for frightening you earlier. | 抱歉 之前吓到你了 |
[36:09] | – Are you… – I’m fine. | -你… -我没事 |
[36:11] | Just don’t get in my head again, okay? | 别再进我的脑袋里了 好吧 |
[36:14] | I’m sure you boys have a lot to talk about. | 你们肯定有很多要聊的 |
[36:17] | Clark, if… John is staying over, | 克拉克 如果…约翰要留下过夜 |
[36:21] | there are sheets in the hall cupboard and… | 过道壁橱里有床单和… |
[36:23] | We’re fine, Ma. G’night. | 不同担心 妈 晚安 |
[36:34] | I thought Martians only existed in the movies. | 我以为火星人只存在于电影中 |
[36:39] | Those movies are terrible. | 那些电影太烂了 |
[36:45] | Thank you. For S.T.A.R. Labs. You saved my life. | 谢谢你 你在星辰实验室救了我一命 |
[36:51] | I should never have revealed my natural form. | 我不该露出我的原貌的 |
[36:55] | Why did you? | 你为什么那么做 |
[36:56] | 政府推进反外星人立法 | |
[36:57] | I mean, if you can disguise yourself… | 如果你可以伪装自己的话… |
[36:59] | To distract Lobo. | 为了让罗伯分心 |
[37:01] | He came for the last Kryptonian. | 他来找最后一个氪星人 |
[37:04] | I offered him something of equal value. | 我提供了同等价值的目标 |
[37:07] | You’re… the last. You’re like me. | 你是…最后的幸存者 和我一样 |
[37:14] | It was a foolish miscalculation. | 是我失算了 |
[37:17] | This world wasn’t ready. | 这个世界还没准备好 |
[37:20] | Ready or not, Lobo came to us. That’s when everything changed. | 无论是否准备好 罗伯来了一切就变了 |
[37:26] | Nevertheless, I will be reverting to human form | 尽管如此 我还是会伪装成人类 |
[37:29] | and maintaining a low profile for the foreseeable future. | 在未来一段时间内低调行事 |
[37:34] | I advise you to do the same. | 我建议你也这么做 |
[37:36] | If we remain hidden, we live. | 如果我们躲起来 就能活下去 |
[37:41] | Doesn’t sound like much of a life. | 但活得没什么意思 |
[37:43] | Perhaps not. | 或许没错 |
[37:45] | But as the last survivors of our people, | 但作为我们族人的最后幸存者 |
[37:48] | is self-preservation not our chief responsibility? | 自保难道不是我们最首要的责任吗 |
[37:53] | I have seen firsthand how rampant xenophobia | 我亲眼目睹过猖獗的仇外思想 |
[37:56] | can destroy a great civilization. | 摧毁伟大的文明 |
[38:00] | If humanity is to have a chance to thrive, | 为了让人类有繁荣发展的机会 |
[38:03] | we mustn’t further stoke its fears. | 我们不能进一步挑起他们的恐惧 |
[38:07] | I don’t think anything can stop that now. | 我觉得已经无法阻止恐惧蔓延了 |
[38:09] | The Daily Planet is about to publish the truth about me. | 《星球日报》马上就要报道我的真实身份 |
[38:13] | Then we must stop them. | 那我们一定要阻止他们 |
[38:15] | J’onn, this world is beginning to see me | 荣恩 这个世界开始把我 |
[38:17] | as some sort of champion. | 当作英雄看待了 |
[38:20] | What if knowing the truth about me | 曝光我的身份 |
[38:22] | is what turns this around, | 也许可以扭转局势 |
[38:24] | makes people see things differently? | 改变人们的想法 |
[38:31] | You are an optimist, Kal-El. | 你是个乐观主义者 卡尔·艾尔 |
[38:33] | Like your father. | 像你父亲一样 |
[38:35] | Kal-El? | 卡尔·艾尔 |
[38:37] | Forgive me. When I first became aware | 原谅我 当初我发现 |
[38:40] | that you possess abilities similar to my own, | 你和我拥有类似的能力时 |
[38:43] | I assumed… hoped you were Martian. | 我以为…希望你是火星人 |
[38:48] | I attempted a telepathic link between our minds | 我在你我之间建立了心灵感应连接 |
[38:51] | and in doing so, | 这样做的同时 |
[38:53] | I inadvertently accessed your memories of Krypton. | 我无意间读取了你在氪星的记忆 |
[38:57] | I have no memories of Krypton. | 我没有在氪星的记忆 |
[38:59] | You were only an infant. | 你当时还是个婴儿 |
[39:14] | I’ve never been able to make this thing work. | 我一直都没办法操作这东西 |
[39:28] | Is that… | 那是 |
[39:29] | Your parents. | 你的父母 |
[39:31] | I was able to pick up some Kryptonian | 我从你的记忆中 |
[39:33] | from your memories of them. | 学会了一些氪星语 |
[39:35] | I could teach you and help you access those memories. | 我可以教你 并帮你回想起这些记忆 |
[39:38] | But you should know that the last thing your mother ever said to you | 但你要知道你母亲对你说的最后一句话就是 |
[39:42] | was that “To dwell in the past | “活在过去 |
[39:45] | is to lose one’s path.” | 会迷失方向” |
[39:52] | You have a weighty decision to make. | 你要做出重大的决定 |
[39:54] | I’ll leave you to it. | 我就不打扰了 |
[40:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:05] | How will I find you? | 我该怎么找你 |
[40:07] | Just listen. | 用心听 |
[40:29] | Have you been up all night? | 你一夜都没睡吗 |
[40:32] | Yeah, pretty much. | 嗯 差不多吧 |
[40:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:37] | Twenty-four years collecting dust | 积灰24年了 |
[40:39] | and your new friend gets it working in one try. | 你的新朋友一试就成功了 |
[40:42] | So what is it? | 这到底是什么 |
[40:43] | I don’t know. Some kind of historical record? | 我不知道 某种历史记录吧 |
[40:46] | I’ve barely scratched the surface. | 我还只是了解到皮毛而已 |
[40:49] | It was incredible, Ma. | 真是壮观 妈 |
[40:51] | I can’t believe I’ll never get to see it. | 不敢相信我永远没机会亲眼见到 |
[40:55] | Maybe you will. | 或许你会的 |
[40:56] | I’m beginning to think you can do almost anything. | 我开始觉得你几乎什么都能做到 |
[40:59] | Go anywhere. Only… | 哪里都能去 只是… |
[41:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:05] | You can go anywhere, | 你哪里都能去 |
[41:06] | but, as all those photos posted all over the world show, | 但是那些满世界传播的照片证明了 |
[41:11] | your clothes can’t. | 你的衣服做不到 |
[41:21] | Did you make this? | 这是你做的吗 |
[41:22] | From the only fabric I know that’s been to outer space. | 这是我知道的唯一一种去过太空的布料 |
[41:26] | You were swaddled in it when we found you. | 我们发现你的时候 就是它裹着你 |
[41:31] | Otherwise, I just copied the design of that nice Batman | 我结账时总能看到报纸上蝙蝠侠的衣服 |
[41:34] | I always see in the papers at the checkout. | 我是照着那个样子做的 |
[41:39] | You even did the cape. | 你还做了披风 |
[41:40] | Now I don’t know if it’ll hold up | 我不知道它能不能承受住 |
[41:42] | to the stress you’ll put it through, | 你将面临的压力 |
[41:43] | but we went through 16 bandsaw blades | 但我们光是裁剪布料就用坏了 |
[41:45] | just to cut the fabric, so… | 十六个电锯片 |
[41:49] | Whattaya think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[41:51] | I think you’re saying | 我觉得你的意思是 |
[41:53] | you want me to tell the world who I really am. | 你想让我把真实身份告诉全世界 |
[41:56] | No, I’m saying | 不 我的意思是 |
[41:58] | we’re not buying you any more nice clothes to destroy. | 我们不会再给你买好衣服拿去糟蹋了 |
[42:03] | I love it, Ma. Thank you. | 我很喜欢 妈 谢谢你 |
[42:12] | It’s out! | 发刊了 |
[42:20] | 超人是谁 露易丝·莱恩的重磅报道 第一部分 | |
[42:28] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[42:30] | It’s only part one. She’s teasing something big, | 只是第一部分 她暗示有大新闻 |
[42:32] | but won’t say what until she interviews Lobo. | 但要等采访罗伯之后才说 |
[42:36] | I have to get back to Metropolis. | 我要回大都会 |
[42:39] | Maybe I can get her to put the brakes on | 或许我可以让她在我想出办法前 |
[42:40] | while I figure out what to do. | 先别急着行动 |
[42:42] | What about your laundry? | 那你洗的衣服怎么办 |
[42:45] | I’ll get it later. | 我稍后再来拿 |
[42:46] | Love the suit, especially the cape! | 很喜欢这身衣服 尤其是披风 |
[42:51] | You added a cape? | 你还加了披风 |
[42:52] | I think it looks cool. | 我觉得很酷 |
[43:02] | Stop it! | 停下来 |
[43:04] | Oh, don’t like that one? How ’bout this: | 不喜欢这个吗 那换一个如何 |
[43:07] | “I met an old female in heat” | “我遇到了一个发情的老女人” |
[43:10] | Stop! Oh, my God! What is wrong with you? | 停 我的天 你有什么毛病 |
[43:15] | Why don’t I show ya? | 那我给你展示一下吧 |
[43:17] | Come on, girlie. | 来吧 妹子 |
[43:33] | Good for you? | 你满意吗 |
[43:35] | Last question. | 最后一个问题 |
[43:36] | You told me he’s the only one of his people here on Earth. | 你告诉我地球上只有他一个氪星人 |
[43:38] | Are there more on the way? | 还会有更多人来吗 |
[43:39] | Kryptonians? Yeah, they’re on their way all right. | 氪星人 当然 他们就在来的路上 |
[43:44] | A whole army comin’ just for him. | 一整支军队来找他 |
[43:47] | And those bloodthirsty sons of bitches don’t care | 而那些嗜血的混蛋完全不在乎 |
[43:50] | who they gotta liquify to get ‘im. | 为了找到他要液化多少人 |
[43:54] | Nah! | 才怪 |
[43:56] | Jes’ kiddin’. | 开玩笑的 |
[43:58] | They’re all dead, | 他们都死光了 |
[44:00] | but you shoulda seen the look on yer face though! | 不过你真该看看你的表情 |
[44:03] | Classic! | 太经典了 |
[44:06] | 星辰实验室 | |
[44:08] | 限制进入 | |
[44:09] | 允许进入 | |
[44:10] | And then summa this. And summa that. | 这样来几下 那样来几下 |
[44:13] | And then I give it a little bit ‘o wam-bam-boom… | 然后我再扭几扭 |
[44:16] | Ugh. All right, that’s enough. | 行了 够了 |
[44:20] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[44:21] | That wasn’t even half the Appellaxian mating dance. | 我的阿泼拉克斯星求偶舞才跳了不到一半 |
[44:25] | I don’t blame ya, | 不怪你 |
[44:26] | – I’m a whole lotta man… – We’re done here. | -我太有魅力了 -我们谈完了 |
[44:28] | Open up. | 开门 |
[44:33] | What on Earth… | 怎么搞的 |
[44:42] | Maybe you should run along now, sweetybits. | 我觉得你该走了 甜心 |
[45:48] | You… | 你 |
[45:50] | You did this! | 是你干的 |
[45:52] | Hey, man, I jes’ work here. | 老兄 我只是这的员工 |
[45:55] | What’s happening to me? | 我是怎么了 |
[46:28] | Okay then. | 好了 |
[46:33] | Now where’d those assholes put my bike. | 那些混蛋把我的摩托车放哪去了 |
[47:07] | Are you all right, Miss Lane? | 你还好吗 莱恩小姐 |
[47:11] | I think so. | 应该还好 |
[47:13] | Paramedics are on their way. | 急救员在路上了 |
[47:16] | But I have to go after him. | 但我要去追他 |
[47:19] | Superman? | 超人 |
[47:21] | You’re right about my origins, Lois, | 我的出身你说对了 露易丝 |
[47:24] | but not my intentions. | 但你说错了我的意图 |
[47:27] | Please don’t run your story. | 请不要发布你的报道 |
[47:29] | I should be the one to tell the world. | 应该由我去告诉全世界 |
[47:35] | First you have to save it. | 首先你得拯救世界 |
[47:39] | We’re overdue for that interview. | 我们的采访还没做 |
[47:43] | Maybe when this is over. | 等这件事结束再说吧 |
[47:45] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[47:46] | No games, I promise. | 我保证不耍花样 |
[47:50] | And Superman… Don’t let him touch you. | 超人 别让他碰到你 |
[48:28] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[48:33] | Let them go. | 放他们走 |
[48:51] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[48:52] | Now let’s get these people to safety before… | 我们先把这些人送到安全的地方 |
[49:00] | Go! I’ll try to hold him back. | 你去 我尽量拖住他 |
[49:17] | So… much… power! | 好…多…能量 |
[49:35] | Yes… | 棒 |
[49:38] | Yes… | 棒 |
[49:41] | More… | 再来 |
[49:49] | How are we doing J’onn? | 怎么样了 荣恩 |
[50:05] | Yes… | 棒 |
[50:08] | Yes… | 棒 |
[50:14] | Kent. | 肯特 |
[50:15] | The intern… | 那个实习生 |
[50:18] | Or is it Kal-El? | 还是卡尔·艾尔 |
[50:30] | No, don’t touch him. | 不 别碰他 |
[50:41] | J’onn J’onzz… | 荣恩·荣兹 |
[50:43] | the manhunter… | 那个猎人 |
[50:52] | Stop this. | 住手 |
[50:55] | Please. | 求你 |
[50:59] | No. No, please. | 不要 不要 求你 |
[52:24] | Clark! | 克拉克 |
[52:25] | Hey, Clark! | 克拉克 |
[52:29] | – Clark? – It was unlocked. | -克拉克 -门没锁 |
[52:32] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[52:33] | I, uh… | 我 |
[52:35] | I broke the glass. | 我打碎了玻璃杯 |
[52:36] | No kidding. | 可不是嘛 |
[52:38] | I mean, what were you doing | 我是问你 你昨天跑到 |
[52:40] | in the middle of the attack yesterday? | 袭击现场做什么 |
[52:42] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[52:44] | You gave a statement to the police. | 你给警方录了口供 |
[52:46] | You know, Clark, there are much easier ways to get the story. | 克拉克 抢新闻根本不用这么费力 |
[52:50] | There are? | 是吗 |
[52:51] | No! | 不是 |
[52:52] | Actually running in there | 实际上飞奔到现场 |
[52:53] | was exactly what I should have done. | 正是我本该做的 |
[52:56] | Why are you here? | 你来有什么事 |
[52:58] | Perry read the police report and asked me to check on you. | 佩里看了警方报告 于是让我来看看你 |
[53:02] | Actually he ordered me to fire you | 其实他的原话是让我来开除你 |
[53:05] | for not showing up today but | 因为你今天缺勤了 |
[53:07] | I think I got the translation right. | 但我觉得我理解得没错 |
[53:16] | Well, did you see him in action? | 你亲眼看到他行动了吗 |
[53:20] | Who? | 谁 |
[53:21] | The Superman. | 超人 |
[53:24] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[53:25] | And the Martian Manhunter. | 还有火星猎人 |
[53:27] | The Martian Manhunter? That’s terrible. | 火星猎人 这名号好糟糕 |
[53:29] | But it’s your story so… | 不过你的报道听你的 |
[53:32] | It burnt him alive, Lois. | 它活活烧死了他 露易丝 |
[53:35] | That Parasite thing. | 那个寄生怪物 |
[53:38] | I can still hear the screams. | 他的惨叫现在还在我耳边回响 |
[53:41] | And the Superman? | 那超人呢 |
[53:49] | I think he’s dead, too. | 我想他也死了 |
[53:56] | Lois, this job… | 露易丝 这份工作 |
[53:59] | Not what you expected? | 和你预期不符 |
[54:02] | It’s so much harder… | 事件的全貌 |
[54:04] | this whole story. | 要沉重得多 |
[54:07] | I’d only just gotten started | 我才刚刚开始 |
[54:08] | and now I think I may have lost it. | 就感觉被击溃了 |
[54:12] | Maybe for good. | 也许从此不振 |
[54:15] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[54:17] | You’ve chosen a job | 你选择了一份 |
[54:18] | that can put you face to face to some pretty bad stuff. | 必须直面各种残酷局面的职业 |
[54:22] | You try and make a difference and fight for truth, | 你想要有所作为 为真相和 |
[54:26] | justice, | 正义而战 |
[54:27] | and sometimes you get smacked down. | 有时你会遭遇迎头痛击 |
[54:28] | But let me tell you, Clark Kent. | 但我要告诉你 克拉克·肯特 |
[54:30] | If this is what you want, | 如果这是你的追求 |
[54:32] | if it’s who you are, | 如果这是你的天职 |
[54:33] | then you have to do it. | 那你必须坚持下去 |
[54:35] | But this job takes guts. | 但这份工作需要勇气 |
[54:37] | It takes risk. | 需要冒险 |
[54:39] | And maybe one of those risks is, | 也许其中一种冒险 |
[54:41] | when you feel overwhelmed | 就是在不堪重负时 |
[54:42] | to open yourself up | 敞开心扉 |
[54:44] | and ask someone smarter than you for help. | 向比你聪明的人求助 |
[54:48] | Someone smarter than me? | 比我聪明的人 |
[54:50] | 寄生魔危机 莱克斯·卢瑟获刑 | |
[54:50] | I bet, they’re closer than you think. | 我敢打赌 你需要的人就在身边 |
[54:54] | You’re totally right. | 你说得完全正确 |
[54:56] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[54:59] | First, give me your source. | 首先 告诉我你的消息来源 |
[55:02] | Lois, did you come here to steal my story? | 露易丝 你是来抢我的新闻的吗 |
[55:04] | What? | 什么 |
[55:05] | No! No! | 不是 不是 |
[55:08] | I thought that we would share it. | 我想着我们可以共同报道 |
[55:12] | You know what, thanks for coming, Lois. | 谢谢你来看我 露易丝 |
[55:13] | Really, thank you. Tell Perry | 真的 谢谢你 告诉佩里 |
[55:14] | he can’t fire me because I quit. | 他不能开除我 因为我要辞职 |
[55:16] | For now, sorry, I got to go. | 至于现在 抱歉 我得走了 |
[55:19] | What? Where? | 什么 去哪里 |
[55:20] | To talk to someone smart. | 去找聪明人谈谈 |
[55:22] | I was going to split the byline. | 我可以跟你联合署名 |
[55:42] | Is it still Halloween? | 万圣节还没过去吗 |
[55:46] | No. | 不是 |
[55:47] | Let’s just say, it’s more practical | 这么说吧 这身装束 |
[55:48] | than cargos and aviator caps. | 比工装裤和飞行员帽更实用 |
[55:53] | And what’s the “S” for? | 那个S是什么意思 |
[55:56] | Superman. | 超人 |
[55:59] | Right. | 好吧 |
[56:00] | Well, Superman, what’s this about? | 超人 你有何贵干 |
[56:04] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[56:06] | I’ve seen you in action, flyboy. | 我见过你的本事 飞行小子 |
[56:08] | You’re as powerful as a locomotive. | 你跟火车头一样强大 |
[56:11] | More. | 比那更强大 |
[56:12] | Usually. | 平常是那样 |
[56:14] | So how could I possibly help you? | 那我有什么能帮你的呢 |
[56:18] | I need to get into space. | 我需要到太空去 |
[56:20] | Fast. | 尽快 |
[56:22] | Not the most practical getaway plan. | 这个旅行计划不太好实现 |
[56:28] | The sun! | 太阳 |
[56:29] | It’s like a power source for you, isn’t it? | 那就像是你的能量源 对吗 |
[56:32] | And if you need help getting closer to it, | 如果你需要帮助才能靠近太阳 |
[56:34] | that means you’re… | 就说明你现在 |
[56:35] | powerless. | 力不从心 |
[56:37] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[56:40] | You’ve seen the news reports. | 你看过新闻报道了 |
[56:42] | This creature, this Parasite. | 这个生物 这个寄生魔 |
[56:46] | It killed my friend. | 它杀了我朋友 |
[56:48] | Now everyone is in danger and I can’t stop it. | 现在大家都有危险 而我却无力阻止 |
[56:52] | Not like this. | 这副样子不行 |
[56:53] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[56:55] | Of course I can, but… | 我当然可以 但是 |
[56:59] | How much do you want? | 你想要多少 |
[57:01] | Money? I have money. | 钱吗 我有钱 |
[57:03] | No, I don’t want anything but to help. | 不 我什么都不要 只想帮忙 |
[57:05] | It can only look good to the parole board. | 这对我争取假释只好不坏 |
[57:09] | But I can’t help you from in here. | 但我在这里帮不了你 |
[57:11] | I have to get out. | 我得出狱 |
[57:13] | That’s not going to happen, Luthor. | 那不可能 卢瑟 |
[57:15] | Relax. | 安心 |
[57:16] | I can get a day pass. | 我可以假释出狱一天 |
[57:19] | A day pass? | 假释一天 |
[57:21] | That’s not even a thing. | 根本没有这种事 |
[57:24] | Wanna bet? | 要打赌吗 |
[57:36] | 最棒的爸爸 | |
[57:41] | Kaylie! | 凯莉 |
[57:42] | Breakfast! | 吃早饭了 |
[57:43] | I can’t find my shoe, Mommy! | 我找不到鞋了 妈妈 |
[57:53] | 爸爸 妈妈 凯莉 琼斯一家 | |
[58:19] | Kaylie, what’s wrong? | 凯莉 怎么了 |
[58:46] | It’s good to be home. | 回家真好 |
[58:48] | You live here? | 你住这里吗 |
[58:50] | Practically. | 基本上吧 |
[58:54] | So this “Parasite” zaps your powers, | 你是说这个”寄生魔”消除了你的力量 |
[58:56] | now you’re a filthy mortal like the rest of us. | 现在你成了和我们一样的低贱凡人 |
[58:58] | Do I have it? | 我理解得对吗 |
[59:00] | Something like that. | 差不多如此 |
[59:01] | I still have my abilities | 我的能力还在 |
[59:03] | but they are very weak. | 但非常虚弱 |
[59:04] | Some more than others. | 有一些能力削弱得特别厉害 |
[59:06] | It may be slow going, | 过程可能比较慢 |
[59:07] | but you’ll return to full strength. | 但你的力量会全部恢复的 |
[59:11] | Eventually. | 最终会的 |
[59:12] | There’s no time. I need a jump start. | 没时间了 我需要捷径 |
[59:14] | Can you shoot me into orbit or not? | 你能不能把我送到地外去 |
[59:17] | I’m not launching you into space. | 我不会把你送到太空 |
[59:19] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[59:20] | Because you are right now a fragile egg. | 因为你现在如鸡蛋般脆弱 |
[59:22] | Untrained and unprepared | 未经训练并且没准备好 |
[59:24] | for the grueling reality of space flight. | 承受痛苦的宇宙飞行 |
[59:26] | Unless your secret identity is an astronaut. | 除非你的秘密身份是个宇航员 |
[59:30] | Didn’t think so. | 不过我猜你不是 |
[59:32] | Anyway, don’t worry. | 总之 别担心 |
[59:33] | I have a plan. | 我有计划 |
[59:42] | This is from S.T.A.R. labs. | 这是星辰实验室的录像 |
[59:43] | How did you get this? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[59:45] | Yup. | 瞧 |
[59:46] | There’s your problem. | 那就是你的对手 |
[59:49] | The janitor… | 那个清洁工 |
[59:50] | That grenade was an organic EMP, | 那个手榴弹是有机电磁脉冲炸弹 |
[59:52] | designed to absorb all the power it comes in contact with. | 目的在于吸收所接触到的一切能量 |
[59:56] | It’s almost like it melded with the janitor’s DNA | 它仿佛和那个清洁工的基因融合了 |
[59:58] | and turned him into some kind of energy vampire. | 把他变成了某种吸食能源的吸血鬼 |
[1:00:03] | It takes everything. | 它什么都吸收 |
[1:00:06] | How do you fight something like that? | 这种东西要怎么对付 |
[1:00:07] | I just told you. | 我刚告诉你了 |
[1:00:09] | “It takes everything.” | “它什么都吸收” |
[1:00:12] | It’s like buying a company, when you absorb the assets, | 就像是收购公司 你接收资产的同时 |
[1:00:14] | you also absorb the vulnerabilities. | 也接收了弱点 |
[1:00:17] | If we can employ those, we can defeat it. | 如果我们能利用这些弱点 就能击败它 |
[1:00:21] | So… what are Superman’s weaknesses? | 所以 超人的弱点是什么 |
[1:00:24] | I don’t know. I’m not sure if I ever had any. | 我不知道 我都不确定我有没有弱点 |
[1:00:26] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我不是在问你 |
[1:00:35] | Lobo. | 罗伯 |
[1:00:36] | Even on the inside, | 即使被关在监狱里 |
[1:00:37] | I like to keep close tabs | 我也喜欢密切关注 |
[1:00:38] | on all the happenings about town. | 城里发生的一切 |
[1:00:40] | Once the Czarnian here was liberated from the cell | 这位被你关在星辰实验室的匝尼安人 |
[1:00:42] | you put him in at S.T.A.R. Labs… | 从隔离室逃出来之后… |
[1:00:46] | Thanks for that, by the way. | 把我抓起来 还得谢谢你啊 |
[1:00:48] | it was an easy matter for one of my surrogates | 我的一位代理人很容易 |
[1:00:49] | to track down the bounty hunter and… | 就找到了这位赏金猎人 |
[1:00:51] | cut a deal. | 并谈成交易 |
[1:00:52] | A deal? | 交易 |
[1:00:54] | You might say I bought the company. | 可以说我收购了公司 |
[1:00:56] | Lobo is now my asset… | 罗伯现在是我的财产了 |
[1:00:59] | or vulnerability. | 或者我的弱点 |
[1:01:01] | Time will tell. | 到时候就知道了 |
[1:01:03] | The ring. | 那枚戒指 |
[1:01:04] | Carved from irradiated remains of Krypton. | 用氪星的放射性残骸制成 |
[1:01:08] | I don’t know how or why, but it weakened me. | 我不明白其中的原理 但它能削弱我 |
[1:01:10] | A lot. | 非常有效 |
[1:01:14] | That’s what we use to fight off the superpowered Parasite. | 我们就用它来对抗拥有超级力量的寄生魔 |
[1:01:25] | Extraordinary amount of radiation for something so minuscule. | 体量虽小 辐射惊人啊 |
[1:01:30] | Harmless to humans, | 对人类无害 |
[1:01:32] | but having absorbed your powers… | 但是吸收了你的能量 |
[1:01:34] | this might work. | 也许真的能行 |
[1:01:38] | We just need to get its attention. | 我们只需要引起它的注意 |
[1:01:46] | Somethin’ I like about this place. | 我挺喜欢这个地方的 |
[1:01:49] | This plant powers the entire city. | 这座发电站给全城供电 |
[1:01:50] | Where is everybody? | 但是人都去哪了 |
[1:01:55] | I called in a bomb threat before we left. | 在我们出发前 我打了个电话说有炸弹 |
[1:01:58] | You shouldn’t lie about bombs. | 你不应该撒谎说有炸弹 |
[1:02:03] | I didn’t. | 我没撒谎 |
[1:02:28] | Looks like Lex was able to boost the output. | 看起来莱克斯已经提高了电量输出 |
[1:02:31] | Now we wait. | 我们等着就行 |
[1:02:58] | Wait’s over. | 等待时间结束 |
[1:03:00] | It’s ass-whoopin’ time. | 现在是战斗时间 |
[1:03:14] | Here we go. | 它来了 |
[1:03:16] | Feeling any stronger? | 力量恢复了吗 |
[1:03:17] | Let’s see. | 我试试看 |
[1:03:43] | Well? Am I paying you to stand around? | 我是雇你来看戏的吗 |
[1:03:46] | Yeah, yeah, don’t get your panties in a twist. | 知道了 别小题大做 |
[1:03:53] | Hell, yeah! | 走起 |
[1:04:22] | Go down, damn it! | 快倒下 该死 |
[1:04:27] | The ring, it’s not working. | 戒指不起作用 |
[1:04:30] | It looks like there’s a limit | 看起来寄生魔 |
[1:04:31] | to how long the Parasite can retain your power… | 只能在短时间内保留你的能量 |
[1:04:34] | and weakness. | 和弱点 |
[1:04:42] | Lobo! | 罗伯 |
[1:04:44] | Eat… shit… | 去死吧 |
[1:04:47] | bastich… | 混蛋 |
[1:04:49] | No. | 不要 |
[1:05:10] | No. | 不 |
[1:05:54] | They have to hold their fire! | 他们必须得停止开火 |
[1:05:55] | It’s only making him stronger! | 这只会让他变得更强大 |
[1:05:57] | I’ll make a call, but we need Lobo’s ring. | 我来打电话 但是我们需要罗伯的戒指 |
[1:06:00] | If this thing absorbs all the power from the plant, | 如果这家伙吸收了发电站的所有能量 |
[1:06:02] | it’ll become too strong to take down. | 它就会变得太强大 没法打倒 |
[1:06:04] | Then he can’t make it to the plant. | 那就不能让他接近发电站 |
[1:06:06] | What are you going to do? | 你要做什么 |
[1:06:14] | Give him a weakness. | 给他一个弱点 |
[1:06:20] | Want some more? | 想要更多能量吗 |
[1:06:21] | I’m right here! | 我就在这里 |
[1:07:15] | Troupe. T-R-O… | 特鲁普 特 鲁 |
[1:07:17] | Yeah. Yeah. I’m still holding for the Pentagon. | 对 对 我还在等着与五角大楼通话 |
[1:07:20] | What? Are you… | 什么 你 |
[1:07:22] | That’s 45 minutes on hold, Lane. | 我等了45分钟 莱恩 |
[1:07:24] | I was almost through! | 快要轮到我了 |
[1:07:25] | City is on lockdown. | 全城戒严了 |
[1:07:26] | We’re not allowed to leave the building. | 我们不能离开这座大楼 |
[1:07:27] | – But… – Yeah? | -但是 -怎么 |
[1:07:29] | The story is out there. | 新闻在大楼外面 |
[1:07:50] | Need more power? | 需要更多能量吗 |
[1:07:52] | Well, come and get it! | 来我这拿啊 |
[1:08:18] | Lex! | 莱克斯 |
[1:08:20] | See, here’s my problem. | 我面临的问题是 |
[1:08:22] | The Parasite is very powerful. | 寄生魔非常强大 |
[1:08:24] | But the Superman is also very powerful. | 但超人也非常强大 |
[1:08:27] | Lex, no! | 莱克斯 不要 |
[1:08:33] | Right now, the man with the ring is the most powerful of all. | 现在 手握这枚戒指的人才是最强大的 |
[1:08:37] | So, which is the bigger threat? | 谁才是更大的威胁呢 |
[1:08:44] | A simple janitor transformed into a monster by futuristic tech? | 被未来科技转变为怪物的平凡看门人 |
[1:08:48] | Or the super-powered alien | 还是身怀超能力 |
[1:08:51] | lying to humanity | 欺骗人类 |
[1:08:53] | masquerading as one of us? | 伪装成人类的外星人 |
[1:09:00] | Hell. | 去他的 |
[1:09:02] | I’ll just make you both my slaves. | 我要把你们俩都收为奴隶 |
[1:09:28] | Magnifying Pulse Rifle. | 增益脉冲步枪 |
[1:09:31] | Lex Corp security issue. | 莱克斯集团安保装备 |
[1:09:33] | Pretty sweet, huh? | 很不错吧 |
[1:09:50] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:09:54] | But, the Parasite… | 但是 寄生魔 |
[1:09:56] | I saw it kill you. | 我看见它杀了你 |
[1:09:59] | You saw what I wanted it to see. | 你看见的是我想让寄生魔看到的 |
[1:10:26] | Those people are in grave danger. | 那些人的处境极其危险 |
[1:10:40] | That ring will kill you. | 这枚戒指会杀了你的 |
[1:10:41] | I don’t know any other way. | 没有其它办法了 |
[1:10:49] | Find one. | 想办法 |
[1:11:09] | Choppers are grounded. TV crews can’t get in. | 直升机停飞了 电视台工作人员过不来 |
[1:11:38] | Lois Lane, live at the scene. | 露易丝·莱恩 现场直播报道 |
[1:11:40] | We’re on foot and we have a phone, | 我们步行前来 只有手机 |
[1:11:42] | so we’re live-streaming. | 所以我们直播报道 |
[1:11:43] | The military have tried to keep the crowd back, | 军方试图阻止人群靠近 |
[1:11:46] | but at this point, | 但是此时此刻 |
[1:11:46] | we’ve got a lot of angry people | 现场有许多愤怒的群众 |
[1:11:48] | who are ready to make a stand | 他们做好了准备 |
[1:11:49] | against what they see as an extra-terrestrial threat. | 要与他们眼中的外星威胁对抗到底 |
[1:11:55] | Superman may be the only thing | 也许只有超人 |
[1:11:58] | that stands between the people of Metropolis and total annihilation. | 能阻止大都会被完全摧毁 |
[1:12:03] | But, if the eyewitness reports are true, | 但是 如果目击者们所言无误 |
[1:12:05] | the Parasite can absorb our strength, knowledge, | 寄生魔可以吸收我们的力量 知识 |
[1:12:07] | our feelings, our essence… | 我们的感受和本质 |
[1:12:12] | Feelings? | 感受 |
[1:12:14] | My essence. | 我的本质 |
[1:12:21] | Rudy! | 鲁迪 |
[1:12:22] | Rudy Jones! | 鲁迪·琼斯 |
[1:12:24] | I know you’re still in there, Rudy. | 我知道你还在 鲁迪 |
[1:12:30] | I know you remember me. | 我知道你还记得我 |
[1:12:33] | And I know if you’ve absorbed everything about me, | 我知道 如果你吸收了关于我的一切 |
[1:12:36] | then you haven’t just gotten just my powers or my knowledge. | 那么你不只吸收了我的力量和知识 |
[1:12:39] | You’ve gotten my heart. | 你还吸收了我的感情 |
[1:12:42] | My love for my family and friends. | 我对家人和朋友爱 |
[1:12:45] | My need to keep them safe. | 我想保证他们安全的心情 |
[1:12:47] | Rudy, you are a combat veteran who served with honor. | 鲁迪 你是一位光荣退役的军人 |
[1:12:55] | A proud father of one in first grade. | 一位骄傲的父亲 孩子刚上一年级 |
[1:12:59] | Kaylie, right? | 她叫凯莉 对吧 |
[1:13:00] | And another on the way. | 还有一个尚未出生的孩子 |
[1:13:03] | I’m sorry this happened to you. | 很抱歉你遭遇了这种事 |
[1:13:06] | But, whatever else you are, | 但是 无论你是什么 |
[1:13:07] | Rudy, whatever you’ve become, | 鲁迪 无论你变成了什么 |
[1:13:10] | I know you’re still the same as me. | 我知道你还是和我一样 |
[1:13:14] | You don’t really want anyone to get hurt. | 你其实不想任何人受到伤害 |
[1:13:19] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:13:22] | Stop! All of you! | 你们都停下 |
[1:13:25] | He’s not the alien. | 他不是外星人 |
[1:13:27] | I am. | 我才是 |
[1:13:31] | I see the anger in you. | 我看到了你们的愤怒 |
[1:13:33] | But, the truth is, | 但事实是 |
[1:13:35] | you don’t hate aliens. | 你们并不憎恨外星人 |
[1:13:38] | You’re scared, terrified of them, | 你们害怕 恐惧外星人 |
[1:13:41] | even when they’re not there. | 即使只是你们想象出来的 |
[1:13:43] | This man’s name is Rudy Jones. | 这个人的名字叫鲁迪·琼斯 |
[1:13:46] | He’s the victim of a terrible accident. | 他是一场可怕事故的受害者 |
[1:13:49] | But, he was born here. | 但这里是他的家乡 |
[1:13:51] | He’s one of you. | 他是你们的同胞 |
[1:13:55] | And so am I. | 我也是 |
[1:14:00] | I was born in the last days of a dying planet. | 我出生于一颗濒死星球的末日 |
[1:14:04] | My parents’ hope was that they had sent me to a world | 我的父母希望将我送到一个 |
[1:14:06] | where I would be safe and protected. | 能为我提供庇护的星球 |
[1:14:08] | But, the price of that protection, | 但庇护的代价 |
[1:14:11] | silence about who and what I really am, | 是要隐瞒我的真实身份 |
[1:14:14] | while others like me face persecution, or worse… | 而其他外星人面临着迫害或更可怕的下场 |
[1:14:19] | I was scared, but I’m not scared anymore. | 曾经我很害怕 但我不再害怕了 |
[1:14:25] | My name is Kal-El of Krypton. | 我是来自氪星的卡尔·艾尔 |
[1:14:29] | And I come in peace. | 我没有恶意 |
[1:15:06] | Die, you bastard! | 去死吧 你个怪物 |
[1:15:12] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:15:17] | Rudy, wait! | 鲁迪 等等 |
[1:15:56] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:16:14] | You should have let me turn the damn thing off. | 你应该让我把那玩意关掉的 |
[1:16:19] | Superman! The reactor! | 超人 反应堆 |
[1:18:02] | Rudy! | 鲁迪 |
[1:19:32] | Is that really you this time? | 这是真实的你吗 |
[1:19:34] | Or is it a telepathic trick? | 还是说又是心灵感应 |
[1:19:38] | I’ve apologized already. | 我已经道歉过了 |
[1:19:41] | It bought me the time I needed to recuperate | 假死给我争取了时间来恢复 |
[1:19:43] | so I could save your ass. | 好让我能救你一命 |
[1:19:48] | Better. | 有进步 |
[1:19:51] | But you still sound like a dweeb. | 但你听上去还是像个白痴 |
[1:19:55] | You could’ve mentioned the immortality. | 你早该提起你是不死身 |
[1:19:58] | I like to keep people guessing. | 我喜欢给大家留悬念 |
[1:20:03] | Three aliens. | 三个外星人 |
[1:20:05] | The last surviving members of each of our peoples. | 都是各自种族的最后幸存者 |
[1:20:09] | Of course I killed all my peoples myself. | 不过我的同族是我亲手杀光的 |
[1:20:13] | So, why do I give a shit? | 我有什么好在乎的 |
[1:20:20] | Nah. | 才怪 |
[1:20:23] | Just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[1:20:23] | You should have seen your face, though. | 你们真该看看自己的表情 |
[1:20:33] | You know those are just stories, right? | 你们知道那都是编的吧 |
[1:20:35] | Every rat bastard I hunt is the last of his people. | 我追捕的每个混蛋都是他们种族的最后幸存者 |
[1:20:40] | Something you say to keep the bounty high. | 这只是为了提高赏金的说法而已 |
[1:20:43] | Are you saying there are other Martians out there? | 你是说 还有其他火星人幸存吗 |
[1:20:46] | Hell yeah! | 当然了 |
[1:20:48] | Seen ’em myself. | 我亲眼见过 |
[1:20:50] | Might even be a Kryptonian, or two. | 说不定也有氪星人幸存呢 |
[1:20:56] | All right, ladies. | 好了 女士们 |
[1:20:58] | I gotta take a big old space dump | 我憋了一泡屎要拉 |
[1:21:01] | and I don’t do it no place but my own. | 而我只在自家拉屎 |
[1:21:03] | So… | 那么 |
[1:21:05] | smell you later! | 后会有期 |
[1:21:15] | I really hope he doesn’t come back. | 我真心希望他不要再来了 |
[1:21:20] | You should go. | 你应该去 |
[1:21:22] | Follow him. | 跟着他 |
[1:21:24] | Find your people. | 去找你的同胞 |
[1:21:28] | And you, Kal-El. | 你呢 卡尔·艾尔 |
[1:21:35] | It’s Superman. | 叫我超人 |
[1:21:37] | My people are right here. | 我的同胞就在这里 |
[1:21:46] | You… | 你 |
[1:21:48] | You couldn’t meet me over by the stairs? | 你就不能在楼梯那边见我吗 |
[1:21:50] | We’re losing valuable interview time. | 我们浪费了宝贵的采访时间 |
[1:21:52] | Sorry, Miss Lane. Not today. | 抱歉 莱恩小姐 今天不行 |
[1:21:56] | Call me to reschedule. | 打电话给我再约时间吧 |
[1:22:02] | 寄生魔危机 飞人 骗子莱克斯获刑15年 | |
[1:22:21] | Way to go, Superman! | 干得漂亮 超人 |
[1:22:26] | So, how was the interview, Lois? | 采访怎么样 露易丝 |
[1:22:29] | You know what I told you about power moves, Clark? | 克拉克 还记得我跟你说过的下马威吗 |
[1:22:31] | Well, I was right. They really do work. | 我是对的 这招确实有效 |
[1:22:33] | Has anybody seen my calendar? | 有人看见我的日程表了吗 |
[1:22:40] | 超人 我们的明日之子 |