Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Superman IV(超人04)[1987]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Superman IV(超人04)[1987]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:超人04
英文名称:Superman IV
年代:1987

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:32] 主演:克里斯多夫李维
[00:36] 主演:金哈克曼
[00:47] 片名:超人4
[00:58] 主演:贾基库伯
[01:03] 主演:马克麦克卢尔
[01:08] 主演:强魁尔
[01:14] 主演:山姆汪纳梅克
[01:19] 主演:马克皮洛
[01:24] 主演:玛丽海明威
[01:29] 玛歌基德 饰 露易丝莲恩
[02:34] 编剧:劳伦斯寇纳 马克罗森邵
[02:40] 制片:曼纳汉葛蓝 游蓝葛洛伯斯
[02:45] 导演:辛尼富瑞
[03:27] 要唱歌回家唱 辛纳屈同志
[03:33] 在家里 大家都叫我到外太空唱
[04:55] 在这里唱歌比较安全
[05:11] (小镇)
[05:15] (出售或出租)
[06:21] Listen carefully… 请仔细听…
[06:23] … my son. 吾儿
[06:26] By now, Kal-El… 现在 凯尔…
[06:27] … you are entering the atmosphere of the planet known as Earth. 你已经进入一个 叫做地球的星球的大气层
[06:32] I pray you have made a safe journey. 我祈祷你一路平安抵达
[06:36] The yellow sun of your new home will give you great physical powers. 你新家的黄色太阳 将赋予你巨大的能量
[06:41] But it cannot console your spirit. 可是却不能抚慰你的心灵
[06:45] Placed aboard this vessel is an energy module… 这艘太空船上面装有个 能源小艇…
[06:49] … all that remains of a once-powerful civilization: 装载一个曾经强大的文明 所遗留下来的一切
[06:54] Krypton, your mother planet. 也就是氪星 你的故乡
[06:57] It is my last gift to you. 这是我送给你最后的礼物
[07:00] Once removed, the ship will grow cold and silent… 只要拿掉这个礼物 这艘小艇就会冷却 沉寂…
[07:05] … and you will be finally alone. 然后此会完全剩下你一人
[07:09] The power in the module can be used but once. 小艇上的能量只能使用一次
[07:14] Use it wisely, my son. 务必谨慎使用 吾儿
[07:50] Clark, you out here? 克拉克 你在吗?
[07:53] Clark Kent! 克拉克肯特
[07:55] Hi, Mr. Hornsby. 嗨 洪斯比先生
[07:56] Over here. 在这边
[07:57] – There you are. – How are you, sir? – 你在这里 – 你好吗 先生?
[07:59] – I’m fine, Clark. How are you? – Nice to see you. – 我很好 克拉克 你呢? – 很高兴又能见到你
[08:02] – It’s been a long time. – A long time. – 已经好久不见了 – 好久了
[08:05] I was tidying up for when you show the place. 你到的时候我正好在忙
[08:07] Didn’t I mention there was an offer to buy, sight unseen? 我有没有跟你提到 有人连看都没看就说要买?
[08:11] I don’t want to sell this place to a big developer. 我不想把这地方 卖给炒作土地的开发商
[08:15] The buyer has to want a real farm, not another shopping center. 买家必须想买真正的农场才行 不可以再弄出一个购物中心
[08:19] Now darn it, Clark, why are you so stubborn? 得了 克拉克 你为何如此固执?
[08:22] Today, nobody wants a farm. 现在已经没有人想买农场了
[08:25] You blink your eye and they’ll all be gone. That’s progress. 你眨个眼睛 一切此全不见了 这才叫进化
[08:31] Oh, my gosh, look at this. 哦 我的天 看看这东西
[08:36] Oh, what a joker old Jonathan Kent was. 哦 老强纳森肯特 是个爱开玩笑的人
[08:40] You know, I asked him what happened to the baby’s crib. 有一次 我问他 这婴儿床怎么了
[08:44] And he said: 他说…
[08:47] “Oh, little Clark must’ve had a bad dream and kicked it.” �一定是小克拉克 做恶梦时踢到了�
[08:52] – I swear, Dad liked a good joke. – Yeah. – 我发誓 我爸很喜欢讲笑话 – 对
[08:55] I was wondering, maybe you’d like to keep these for your grandchildren. 我想 也许你愿意代你的孙子 收下这些
[08:59] Why, thank you very much, Clark. 哦 谢谢你了 克拉克
[09:03] Here, batter up. 来 打一球
[09:04] – Oh, no. – Come on. – 哦 不 – 好啦
[09:05] – No, really… – We’ll hit a few. – 不 真的… – 我们打几球就好
[09:13] Watch out now, these will come in pretty fast. 小心了 我的球速很快的
[09:23] You never could hit a curve ball! 你就是打不到变化球
[09:28] That’s my final decision about the place. 这是我对此地最终的决定
[09:30] I’m holding out for a real farmer. 我要保留给真正的农夫
[09:33] You are? 是吗?
[09:36] And you’re just as obstinate as your father was too. 你真的跟你老爸一样顽固
[09:39] I’m sorry, but that’s just the way it is. 我很抱歉 不过就是这样了
[09:42] You be careful when you get back to Metropolis, Clark. 你回大都会以后 要多多保重 克拉克
[09:46] It’s a long, long way from where you were born. 那是一个距离你的故乡 很远很远的地方
[09:48] Yes, sir. I never forget that, sir. 是的 先生 我谨记在心
[09:54] – Bye. – Bye, Clark. – 再见 – 再见 克拉克
[10:15] What is that God-awful noise you’re making? 你在吹什么 怪难听的噪音?
[10:18] Mozart, my low-forehead friend. 莫札特 我的猪脑袋朋友
[10:22] Even this wretched pit can’t diminish the spirit of true genius. 即使是在这悲惨的狗屎地方 也不能抹灭一个天才的心灵
[10:27] Life itself started in a murky pit much like this. 生命的源头来自一个 类似此地般艰深的地带
[10:31] A true genius like myself learns to seize the moment. 像我这种真正的天才 就是能掌握当下
[10:35] You’re the first to know… 你是第一个知道…
[10:37] …that I now have plans to re-create life itself. 我有计划要再造新生命
[10:42] Luthor, start breaking a sweat or we’ll throw you to the wolves. 路瑟 开始做工了 不然我们要把你丢去喂狼吃
[10:46] Luthor, let’s get them duds dirty. 路瑟 也该搞脏你的衣服了
[10:48] – Move it, meathead. – Let’s see a little sweat. – 动作快点 猪头 – 认真一点
[10:51] What’s that car doing here?! 那辆车在这里做什么?!
[10:53] Stop that vehicle! 把那辆车给我拦下来
[10:57] – Hey, stop! – Hold it there, son. – 嘿 停 – 停下来 小鬼
[11:01] Yo! Where the hell is this and how the hell do I get to Cedar City? 喂 这里是什么鬼地方 我要怎么去松柏市?
[11:05] You on the wrong side of the state, boy. 你走错方向了 小鬼
[11:08] – No chance. – Oh, no. – 不会吧 – 哦 不
[11:12] You got a fine, fine super-fine sound system here, son. 你的音响超好 超级棒的 小鬼
[11:18] I guess you dudes have never seen one of these Sensurround 100s? 我想你们一定没见识过 这种百分百原音的环烧音响吧?
[11:22] Yeah, I seen one once in a magazine. 对 我在杂志上看过一次
[11:24] Well, heck. Come on, get in. 哦 快 上车来
[11:27] – Really? – Come on. – 真的? – 快上
[11:28] Really? 真的?
[11:29] – You wanted to hear it, come on! – All right. – 你想听的 快上车 – 好吧
[11:33] Hop in, Bubba. Let’s give it a listen. 上车 老土 我们来听一听
[11:37] Hey, this is great! 嘿 太棒了
[11:41] Doors… 车门…
[11:44] What’s going on? 怎么搞的?
[11:45] Windows… 车窗…
[11:48] – What’s happening? – The top. – 怎么了? – 车顶
[11:50] Seats! 座位
[11:53] Lordy! Lordy! 天哪 天哪
[11:55] And away! 上路吧
[12:00] Y’all come back and see us! – 欢迎你们再回来探望我们
[12:02] Oh, no! 哦 不
[12:04] Launch. 发射
[12:10] All right! 好耶
[12:14] Did I do okay or what, Uncle Lex? 我的表现还可以吧 雷克斯伯伯?
[12:17] Lenny, you’ve always been the Dutch elm disease of my family tree. 蓝尼 你一向是我这家族里 无用的寄生菌
[12:21] But this time you did fine. 不过这次 你做得很好
[12:27] You gonna skip the country, Uncle Lex? 你不想到处看看吗 伯伯?
[12:29] You pathetic product of the public schools… 你这公立学校出来的蠢东西…
[12:32] …I’ve had nothing on my awesome mind… 自从我被关之后…
[12:34] …since I’ve been incarcerated except one thing: 我伟大的脑子里就只有一件事…
[12:37] – Destroy Superman! – Destroy Superman! – 摧毁超人 – 摧毁超人
[12:40] (大都会)
[12:44] Sorry. 对不起
[12:47] (法文)
[12:50] (法文)
[13:01] Clark! 克拉克
[13:11] (帮助我们 帮助你)
[13:16] (法文)
[13:27] (大都会捷运)
[13:36] Help! 救命哪
[13:37] Help! Help! 救命 救命
[13:40] Somebody get help! 谁来救命
[13:57] Superman! 超人
[14:11] (让火炬永燃)
[14:22] He’s okay. He needs a doctor. 他没事的 看个医生就好
[14:25] Superman! 超人
[14:27] Gentlemen, one moment. 各位 请等一下
[14:29] I want people to know that our subway system… 我希望大家都能了解 我们的地下铁系统…
[14:32] …is the safest and most reliable means of public transit. 是最安全也是最可靠的 大众交通工具
[14:35] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[14:40] Thanks. 谢谢
[14:44] You’re late, Kent. 你迟到了 肯特
[14:46] Sorry, Mr. White, won’t happen again. 对不起 怀特先生 以后不会了
[14:50] Where is everybody? 大家都上哪里去了?
[14:51] Boring. 无聊
[14:54] Tedious. 乏味
[14:56] – Hey, what’s going on? – Abominable! – 嘿 怎么一回事? – 糟透了
[14:59] – Regardez, voil?/i David Warfield. – David Warfield… – 你看 是大卫华菲尔 – 大卫华菲尔…
[15:03] …who owns those sleazy tabloids? 拥有那些三流小报的钜子?
[15:05] Au contraire. Who owns all those sleazy tabloids and The Daily Planet. 不对 是拥有那些三流小报 以及《每日星球报》的人
[15:11] Tedious. 乏味
[15:12] You only read the pictures? 你只看照片而已吗?
[15:15] The fact is, Mr. White, that I only read the ledger. 怀特先生 事实上 我只读帐册
[15:19] A ledger which the previous owners paid so little attention to… 是被我买下的 前一任的业主…
[15:23] …I bought the paper from them. 根本没关心到的帐册
[15:25] The Daily Planet hasn’t made any money in three years. 《每日星球报》 这三年来根本没赚钱
[15:29] And the name of the game is making money. 而我们这游戏的名称就是赚钱
[15:32] Ladies and gentlemen, my daughter, Lacy Warfield. 各位女士 各位先生 我的女儿 蕾西华菲尔
[15:36] – Thanks, Daddy. – It’s nice to meet you. – 谢谢你 爸爸 – 很荣幸认识你
[15:39] Mr. White, Lacy will be helping you. 怀特先生 蕾西将会协助你
[15:43] Helping me? Helping me what? 协助我?协助我什么?
[15:45] I have some mock copies of our new layout. 我有带新版面的一些草稿来
[15:47] (高峰会失败 �世界即将毁灭?�)
[15:48] It’s super.Don’t you think? 很棒 不是吗?
[15:50] The suit’s not right, but we can change that. 服装不太对 我们可以更正
[15:52] Excuse me, Mr. Warfield. 对不起 华菲尔先生
[15:54] The world isn’t really on the brink. Isn’t that headline irresponsible? 世界并非真有毁灭的危机 这样的标题会不会太耸动了?
[15:59] Maybe, but it’ll sell a lot of newspapers. 也许 不过这样会很有卖点
[16:03] Mr. White, don’t do anything rash. 怀特先生 别冲动
[16:05] I won’t let you turn this grand old lady into one of your bimbos… 我不会让这家伟大的报社 变成你旗下的蠢货…
[16:09] Mr. White, may I point out that Daddy holds all of your contracts… 怀特先生 容我指出 我爸爸拥有所有…
[16:14] …which you will have to honor. 你得遵守的合约
[16:16] Excusez-moi, your spoiled-ness… 不好意思 你这娇娇女…
[16:19] Why is Lois speaking French? 露易丝为什么老是讲法文?
[16:21] …I have a plane to catch to Paris for the emergency Ministers’ Conference… 我还得赶飞机到巴黎 去参加临时部长会议…
[16:26] Not so fast. All trips are canceled. 不用赶了 所有的出差全部取消
[16:29] You mean my trip to Paris is canceled? 你是说我到巴黎的旅行取消了?
[16:32] Mr. White, you come with me. 怀特先生 你跟我来一下
[16:34] I want to see your books. Everyone get back to work. 我要看你的帐册 其他的人全回去工作
[16:37] We’re not being treated fairly. I’m speaking to Lacy. 这对我们是不公平的 我要去找蕾西谈谈
[16:40] Me too. 我也是
[16:42] Excuse me, Miss Warfield. 抱歉 华菲尔小姐
[16:44] I speak for us all when I say we’ll do our best to cooperate. 我代表全体向你说 我们会尽量地配合
[16:48] Thank you. 谢谢你
[16:49] But a reporter’s first allegiance is to the truth. 可是记者的第一要务 是忠于真相
[16:52] The people of this city depend on us and we can’t let them down. 这座城市的人民仰赖我们 我们不能让他们失望
[16:57] Thank you. 谢谢你
[17:03] Is he for real? 他是玩真的吗?
[17:05] 100 percent, and I like him that way. 百分百 我就喜欢他这点
[17:09] Oh, you have a thing for him. 哦 你对他有好成
[17:11] For Clark?! No! 对克拉克?没有
[17:14] He’s kind of cute. 他是有点可爱
[17:16] Look, Miss Warfield… 听我说 华菲尔小姐…
[17:19] …Clark is the oldest living boy scout, okay? 克拉克是现存最老的童子军 知道吗?
[17:23] He’s trustworthy, he’s helpful… 他可信赖 他很愿意帮忙…
[17:25] …he’s loyal, he’s obedient, he… 他忠忱 他很听话 他…
[17:28] I don’t know how to tell you this. 我不知道该怎么对你说
[17:30] I just don’t think he’d be attracted to somebody like you. 我认为他不会被你这样的女孩吸引
[17:35] Don’t be silly. All men like me. I’m very, very rich! 别傻了 全世界的男人都喜欢我 我可是很有钱的
[17:41] Why are there no air travel expenses for you, Mr. Kent? 你为什么没有出差的飞机旅费 肯特先生?
[17:45] I get airsick, especially when it’s bumpy. 我会晕机 尤其是遇到乱流的时候
[17:48] Lois, get in here! 露易丝 进来
[17:52] Lois, explain this column of figures. 露易丝 说明一下这一栏数字
[17:55] – The president is coming on live. – What, right now? – 老编 总统要上现场了 – 什么 现在吗?
[17:59] – It won’t be very good news. – You always overreact. – 一定不是好消 急 – 你总是反应过度
[18:02] – It won’t be that terrible. – Hopefully very terrible, Miss Lane. – 没那么糟糕的 – 但愿很糟 莲 巴小姐
[18:06] We can double our circulation with an international crisis. 有个国际危机 我们此可以创造两倍的发行量
[18:10] And because the summit has failed… 由于高峰会的失败…
[18:14] … we have no choice but to strive to be second to none… 我们别无选择 只好努力成为…
[18:18] … in the nuclear arms race. 核武竞赛的第一强国
[18:20] Therefore, I am announcing the following measures… 因此 我在此宣布 如下方案…
[18:27] I know you’re all upset by the crisis. 我知道你们对于这个危机 成到很难过
[18:31] The best thing we can do is to try to think positively. 我们也只能尽量往正面来思考
[18:36] Now, is there anything we can do? Doesn’t anyone have a suggestion? 现在 我们能不能做什么? 有没有人有什么建议的?
[18:41] All right, I’ll make a suggestion. 好 我来建议好了
[18:47] Why don’t we write to our congressman? 我们何不写信给我们的国会议员?
[18:49] – That’ll do a lot of good. – Somebody has to be an optimist. – 没什么用的 – 人总得乐观一点
[18:54] Jeremy? 杰洛米?
[18:58] – What could we do about the crisis? – He doesn’t know what’s going on. – 这种危机 我们该怎样? – 他根本在状况外
[19:04] I know who I’d write a letter to that would do some good. 我知道可以写信给 真正能做事情的人
[19:07] – Who? Santa Claus? – No, Superman! – 谁?圣诞老人吗? – 不 超人
[19:11] Superman, the subject of our exhibit… 超人 也就是我们展览的主轴…
[19:13] …has donated a strand of his hair to the museum… 他捐出一楼发丝给博物馆…
[19:16] …so we can have the fun of seeing how strong he really is. 好让我们得以观察他的神力
[19:20] Here you see a 1000-pound load… 大家在此看到的 是一千磅的重物…
[19:22] …easily suspended by his single hair. 用他的一根头发就可轻易吊起
[19:26] The museum will be closing soon, so we should hurry a little. 博物馆即将关闭 所以我们行动应该快点
[19:31] Know what I can do with a single strand of Superman’s hair? 知道我用超人的一根发丝 能做出什么来吗?
[19:34] You could make a toupee that flies. 做出一顶会飞的假发
[19:38] That hair is a sample of Superman’s genetic material. 这根发丝是超人的基因样本
[19:41] The building blocks of his body. 是他那身躯的基础
[19:44] With my genius and enough nuclear power to mutate the genes… 以我的聪明才智加上足够的核能 就可以使基因突变…
[19:48] …I can create a being who’s more powerful than him. 我可以创造出比他更有威力的人类
[19:53] With total allegiance to me. 而且只忠于我
[20:05] You better stand back. Keep your eye out. 你最好退后 眼睛闭起来
[20:39] – Miss Warfield, you wanted to see me? – Hi, Clark. Please come in. – 华菲尔小姐 你要见我吗? – 嗨 克拉克 请进
[20:43] I’ve come up with a brilliant idea. 我有个很棒的好主意
[20:46] Oh, really? 哦 真的吗?
[20:47] Well, Daddy thinks it’s brilliant. 至少我爸认为很棒
[20:49] I want you to write a new series called “Metropolis After Hours.” 我要你写一个新的系列报导 就叫《下班后的大都会》
[20:53] Who, me? I… 叫谁 我吗?我…
[20:55] It’s wonderful. It’s great, isn’t it? 是很棒 很好的点子 对不对?
[20:59] – I don’t think I’d be right for this. – Oh, you’re perfect for it. – 我不觉得这份差事适合我做 – 哦 你最适合了
[21:03] I mean, you’re young, you’re single, you’re successful. 我是说 你年轻 你单身 你很成功
[21:07] I’m usually in bed by 10:30. 我通常十点半说上床了
[21:09] That’s just it, see, you don’t have to flaunt it. 就是这样 你不必引人注目
[21:11] I mean, you’re no slave to fashion. Although… 我是说 你不是赶流行的人 不过…
[21:14] …have you ever thought of contacts? – They make my eyes itch. – 你有没有想过戴隐形眼镜? – 我的眼睛会痒
[21:19] Don’t worry about it. I thought we could do this together. 放心好了 我想我们可以合作
[21:22] – Oh? – I know all the right places. – 哦? – 我知道所有合适的地点
[21:25] I’m a member of all the right clubs. 所有的夜问俱乐部 我都是会员
[21:27] We’ll start tonight at the opening of the Metro Club. 我们此从今夜的 大都会俱乐部开慕酒会开始
[21:30] – Oh, tonight. – Yeah, it’s a date. – 哦 今夜 – 对 就算约会了
[21:33] A date! 约会
[21:34] A date? 约会?
[21:35] Well, it’s just business, actually. 嗯 其实只是公事
[21:39] I’ve got a letter here for Superman, care of me. 我这里有一封要给超人的信 由我转交
[21:42] – What? – Superman gets mail here? – 什么? – 超人在这里收信?
[21:44] It’s probably a picture request. I can take care of it. 很可能是要照片的 我来处理
[21:47] I think it’s more than just a fan letter. You should read it. 我觉得这不只是一个超人迷的来信 你应该看看内容
[21:52] “Dear Superman, my teacher spoke about the president’s speech on the arms race. �亲爱的超人 我的老师 谈到总统核武竞赛的演讲
[22:00] We’re all very unhappy about it. 我们全都成到非常不快乐
[22:03] And I said we should get Superman to rid the world of nuclear arms… 我觉得我们应该请超人 为这世界去除所有的核武…
[22:08] …because only he could do it. 因为只有他办得到
[22:12] Once you’ve destroyed all the nuclear missiles, they’ll see I’m right. 一旦你摧毁所有的核武飞弹 大家此知道我是正确的
[22:17] Superman can make sure we don’t blow ourselves up, quick and easy. 超人可以轻松迅速地 确保我们不把自己炸翻天
[22:21] I know you’ll come through. Your friend, Jeremy.” 我相信你会前来相助的 你的朋友 杰洛米敬上�
[22:24] Poor kid. Oh, well, I better get back to work. 小鬼 哦 我最好快点回去工作了
[22:28] – No, there’s an angle in this. – An angle! He’s just a kid! – 不 这东西是有观点的 – 观点 他只是个小孩
[22:32] Daddy loves whipping up campaigns. Oh, boy, and the public loves it! 我老爸就喜欢这种煽情的活动 哦 天啊 社会大众也会爱死的
[22:37] Lacy! 蕾西
[22:39] We’ll make him a celebrity. 我们要让他成为名人
[22:40] Everybody in the world is gonna be wondering what Superman’s reply is. 世上的每一个人都会好奇 超人要如何答覆
[22:48] Welcome to Metropolis, Jeremy. 欢迎来到大都会 杰洛米
[22:50] I’m Mr. Warfield and this is my daughter, Lacy Warfield. 我是华菲尔先生 她是我的女儿蕾西华菲尔
[22:54] – Hi, Jeremy. – Now come along and meet the press. – 嗨 杰洛米 – 请过来跟媒体见面
[22:57] – Don’t you trip. – The car had a flat. – 你可别绊倒 – 我坐的车有个轮胎没气了
[23:00] Sorry to hear that. Turn around. 很抱歉听到这个小意外 转身
[23:02] Let everybody get a picture of you. 让大家给你拍个照片
[23:04] – That’s it, everyone. – Here, Jeremy. – 此这样 各位 – 这边 杰洛米
[23:07] What a boy! Now come along… 多俊的一个孩子 来…
[23:09] …and tell the American public what you told me. 对美国大众说说 你刚刚对我说的话
[23:13] I just said I wish Superman would’ve said yes. 我说 我希望超人能答应我
[23:16] – Did you get that? – No, we didn’t. – 你们听到了没? – 没 我们没听到
[23:18] Well, say it again. Loudly. 哦 再说一次 大声点
[23:20] I just said I wish Superman would’ve just said yes! 我刚刚说 我希望超人能答应我
[23:27] (超人以沉默 回应小孩子 )
[23:32] Miss Lane! 莲 巴小姐
[23:33] Miss Lane. Take a look at this. Hot off the press. 莲 巴小姐 看看这个 刚出炉的
[23:37] Oh, my God! 哦 我的天
[23:39] This time he’s gone too far. Look, Clark. Look at that. 这一次他太过分了 你看 克拉克 你看这个
[23:43] Can’t wait to see the chief’s reaction. 等不及要看我们家老编的反应了
[23:46] I’m through taking it lying down. 我不想再当软柿子了
[23:49] Anybody wants me, I’ll be downtown. 要找我的话 我在市中心
[23:51] Chief look different to you? 老编是不是不太一样?
[23:53] He looks like my father when he went to the bank to ask for a loan. 就像我老爸 要去银行借钱的样子
[23:58] I’m gonna make sure he’s all right. 我去确定他是否没事
[24:00] There’s nothing we can do about it. It’s Superman’s decision now. 我们现在也没办法了 全看超人的决定
[24:05] I’m sure he’ll do the right thing. 我相信他会做出正确的决定
[24:46] May the elders watch over you… 愿长者关照你…
[24:49] … my son. 吾儿
[24:52] Their wisdom is all that is left of a once powerful… 他们的智慧 是一个曾经强大与先进的星球…
[24:55] … and enlightened planet. 仅剩的结晶
[24:59] You must listen to them, Kal-El. 你一定得倾听他们的声音 凯尔
[25:04] Listen. 倾听
[25:11] I know I’m forbidden to interfere. 我知道我不该干预
[25:14] And yet the Earth is threatened by the same fate as Krypton’s. 但地球遭受到与氪星 相同的威胁
[25:19] The Earth is too primitive. 地球太原始了
[25:21] You can flee to new worlds… 你可以逃到新的世界…
[25:24] …where war is long forgotten. 到一个不再有战争的地方去
[25:28] If you teach the Earth to put its fate in any one man… 如果你教导地球 把命运放在一个人的肩上…
[25:32] …even yourself, you’re teaching them to be betrayed. 即使那个人是你 也等于是教导他们被人背叛
[25:38] Betrayed… betrayed… 背叛…背叛…
[25:41] …betrayed… betrayed! 背叛…背叛
[25:47] And because the summit has failed… 由于高峰会的失败…
[25:50] … we have no choice but to strive… 我们别无选择…
[25:54] … to be second to none in the nuclear arms race. 只好努力成为 核武竞赛的第一强国
[25:59] To that end… 为达这个目的…
[26:01] … this administration has pursued… 本行政团队矢志追求…
[26:04] … and will continue to pursue… 且将持续追求…
[26:07] … the most vigorous policy. 最有效的政策
[26:10] Therefore… 因此…
[26:15] Just a minute. 等一下
[26:20] – Lois? – There you are. What happened? – 露易丝? – 你在 怎么了?
[26:23] – What do you mean, what happened? – Nothing, just: – 什么怎么了? – 没什么 只不过…
[26:26] “Meet in the lobby at 6 for the awards dinner. �六点大厅见 一起参加颁奖晚宴
[26:28] Wear something nice and don’t be late.” 正式穿着 不要迟到�
[26:31] – Was it some other Lois? – I’m sorry, I completely forgot. – 难道你是对别的露易丝说的吗? – 我很抱歉 我完全忘了
[26:35] Okay, go get your penguin suit on and we’ll go. 好 你穿上你的燕尾服 我们出发了
[26:38] I’d rather not, if you don’t mind. I’ve got a lot of thinking to do. 如果你不介意的话 我不想去 我还有很多事得想一想
[26:43] But you go ahead. Okay? 不过 你去吧 好吗?
[26:48] Clark? 克拉克?
[26:50] Something’s wrong, isn’t it? 有什么麻烦吗?
[26:55] – Is there anything I can do? – Yes, you can, as a matter of fact. – 我能帮忙吗? – 是的 事实上 你能帮忙
[27:00] – What? – Could we go get some fresh air? – 什么? – 我们出去呼吸一下新群空气好吗?
[27:05] Fresh air? 新群空气?
[27:07] Fresh air. Fresh air, sure. 新群空气 新鲜空气 当然
[27:10] Sure, Clark. Sure. 当然 克拉克 当然
[27:12] Who needs chicken with all the fixings anyway? 谁稀罕配菜一堆的好吃鸡肉呢?
[27:14] Let’s go. Come on. Let’s get some fresh air. 咱们走 快 咱们去呼吸新鲜的空气
[27:18] Breathe. Do you feel better? 吸气 你觉得好一点了吗?
[27:22] Clark? 克拉克?
[27:23] Clark? Clark, things aren’t that bad! Stop! 克拉克?克拉克 事情没那么糟 不要
[27:26] Oh, Clark! 哦 克拉克
[27:28] Clark! Clark! 克拉克 克拉克
[27:39] Superman! 超人
[28:01] You okay? 你还好吗?
[28:02] Great. 好极了
[28:13] Hey, look at that. 嘿 你看那边
[28:27] There you go. Bye-bye! 放手 拜拜罗
[28:59] – How’d you like going solo? – I loved it. – 喜不喜欢一个人飞? – 我喜欢
[29:02] But not as much as being with you. 不过 更喜欢跟你一起飞翔
[29:04] I needed to be with you too. You make me laugh. 我也需要和你在一起 你给我带来欢笑
[29:11] You’re the only one I can talk to, Lois. 你是唯一可以跟我谈的人 露易丝
[29:14] See, sometimes I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. 有的时候我也不知道 该怎么做才好
[29:20] I’m always here for you, you know that. 你永远可以来找我 你是知道的
[29:24] And you’ll do the right thing, no matter what. You always have. 无论如何 你都会做出正确的决定 你一向都可以
[29:28] Thank you. 谢谢你
[29:30] – You know something? – What? – 你知道吗? – 什么?
[29:32] – You don’t even know my name. – Kal-El. – 你甚至不晓得我的名字 – 凯尔
[29:39] You remember, don’t you? 你记得的 不是吗?
[29:42] I remember everything. 我记得一切
[29:43] “Never set one of them above the rest. Love all humanity instead.” �不要偏爱一人 要博爱全人类�
[29:52] That’s not fair. 真是不公平
[30:20] Lois. 露易丝
[30:21] Lois, it’s time to go. We’ll be late. 露易丝 该走了 我们快迟到了
[30:27] What am I doing out here freezing my butt off? 我干嘛跑到外面来 冻死人了?
[30:30] Oh, you wanted some fresh air. 哦 你想要呼吸新鲜的空气
[30:33] Oh, no that’s okay. I don’t want to catch a cold. 哦 不 没关系 我可不要受冻威冒
[30:37] I feel kind of weird, like I’m jetlagged or something. 我觉得怪怪的 好像有点虚脱的成觉
[30:42] – Jeepers! – Like I’m going crazy. – 哎呀 – 我好像疯了
[30:45] – How about you? Are you still down? – Nope. Things are pretty clear. – 你呢?你的心情还不好吗? – 没 事情很清楚了
[30:50] Good. Too much thinking wears down your batteries. 很好 想太多会让你没电的
[30:56] Clark, you gotta go with your gut. 克拉克 你得提起勇气向前走
[31:00] Come on. 走了
[31:07] Okay, here you go, Jeremy. 好 给你 杰洛米
[31:09] Mr. Warfield wants me to get shots of you with local color… 华菲尔先生想给你拍一些 带本地色彩的东西…
[31:12] …but I can’t think of anything. 可是我还没什么点子
[31:16] – Hi, Jeremy. – Superman! – 嗨 杰洛米 – 超人
[31:18] Jimmy. 吉米
[31:20] What a scoop! 我们的独家报导
[31:23] – How’d you like to take a walk? – Sure! – 你想散散步吗? – 当然
[31:25] Jimmy, come on. 吉米 走了
[31:41] You can’t! You’ll get towed. 你不行 你的车会被拖吊的
[31:44] Do you know how much a ticket costs? 你知道一张罚单要多少钱吗?
[31:47] Lacy, it’s only money. 蕾西 钱财乃身外之物
[31:57] Will you wait for me upstairs in the gallery? 杰洛米 你可以在楼上的回廊等我吗?
[32:00] Sure, okay. 当然好
[32:01] – Good luck, Superman. – Thanks. – 祝你幸运 超人 – 谢谢
[32:13] I saved you a seat. 我帮你留了座位
[32:20] All right, Superman! 加油 超人
[32:24] I don’t represent any country but I’d like to address the delegates. 我不代表任何国家 不过我想向各位代表发官
[32:28] Well, in that case, you will need a sponsor. 哦 那你需要有与会国附议
[32:34] I believe that will do. Please. 我想这样子就可以了 请
[32:41] Thank you. 谢谢你
[32:44] What’s he gonna say? 他要说什么?
[32:46] Something wonderful. 说很好的事情
[32:49] Madam Secretary… 秘书长女士…
[32:51] …honorable delegates, ladies and gentlemen. 各位可敬的代表 各位女士 各位先生
[32:55] For many years now I’ve lived among you as… 多年来 我作为一个…
[32:58] …a visitor. I’ve seen the beauty of your many cultures. 与大家常在一起的过客 我欣赏你们许多文化的美
[33:03] I’ve felt joy in your magnificent accomplishments. 我成受到你们许多成就的喜悦
[33:06] I’ve also seen the folly of your wars. 我也见识到许多愚昧的战争
[33:10] As of today I’m not a visitor anymore, because the Earth… 直到今天 我不再是一个过客 因为地球…
[33:15] …is my home too. 已经是我的家乡了
[33:17] We can’t live in fear. And I can’t stand… 我们不能活在恐惧中 我无法置身事外…
[33:20] …idly by and watch us stumble into the madness… 目睹我们疯狂的跌入…
[33:24] …of possible nuclear destruction. 可能的核子毁灭危机
[33:26] I’ve come to a decision. 我已经有了决定
[33:29] I’m going to do what our governments have been unwilling to do. 我要执行我们各个政府 不愿意或无法去执行的事情
[33:33] Effective immediately, I’m going to rid our planet of all nuclear weapons. 从现在开始 我要着手去除 我们这星球所有的核子武器
[33:39] All right, Superman! 好耶 超人
[33:44] Way to go, Superman! 说得好 超人
[34:03] Missile test Alpha, all systems go. 飞弹初步测试 所有系统运作正常
[34:05] – Three… two… one. 三 二 一
[34:08] (发射)
[35:57] Oh! 哦
[35:58] Oh. Nice to see you guys! 哦 很高兴看到大家
[36:03] Why don’t you just relax there. I’ll get on with the introductions: 你们何不放轻松 我来给大家介绍一下
[36:08] Dixie. 迪丝
[36:09] And Trixie. 以及崔丝
[36:13] From the land of the free, the home of the great cost overrun, Harry Howler: 来自我们的自由大地 与透支王国的哈利霍乐
[36:19] Nuclear strategist from America’s top think tank. 他是美国最高阶智库的 核武战略家
[36:22] And a great little warmonger in his own right. 也是独立作业的伟大战争贩子
[36:25] A hearty bienvenue to Jean-Pierre Dubois: 接着 我们由衷欢迎 尚皮耶柏博斯
[36:28] Nuclear warhead dealer to the world. 他是全球的核子弹头交易商
[36:31] His motto is: 他的座右铭是…
[36:33] “If you didn’t buy it from Jean-Pierre… �如果你不是向尚皮耶买的…
[36:36] …you didn’t buy it on the black market.” 你就不是买到黑市价格�
[36:39] General Romoff. 罗莫夫将军
[36:41] A lot of people think of you as the “Mad Russian.” 许多人视你为�俄国疯子�
[36:45] I like to think of you as just madly eccentric. 我则视你为疯狂才子
[36:49] Please be seated. 请坐
[36:53] Look guys. I know you’re all choked up, kind of overcome with joy… 各位 我知道你们都成到激动 有点难以平复…
[36:57] …that Superman has ended the arms race. 超人终结武器竞赛 所带来的喜悦
[37:01] But if we work together, we can make the world safe… 不过 只要我们合作无问 我们此可以确保全世界…
[37:05] …for war profits. 战争利润的安全
[37:07] Get to the point. 麻烦你说重点
[37:08] The point is, I, Lex Luthor, greatest criminal mind of the modern era… 重点在于 我 雷克斯路瑟 当代最伟大的犯罪者…
[37:12] …have found a way to destroy Superman. 已经找到一个摧毁超人的方法
[37:15] Behold, my unscrupulous friends… 请看 我严谨的好友…
[37:20] Shut those blinds. 把窗帘关起来
[37:21] – The sun is hurting my eyes! – Exactly. – 阳光刺痛我的眼 – 正是
[37:25] You know what the sun is? 你知道太阳是什么吗?
[37:27] It’s nothing more than a huge nuclear bomb… 太阳只是一座巨大的核子弹…
[37:30] …a bomb with so much radiation, it’d incinerate the average man like that! 是一颗含有很多幅射能的炸弹 能将一个正常人化为灰烬
[37:35] Yes, but Superman is no average man. 对 可是超人并非常人
[37:39] Aha, right! 啊 没错
[37:42] What is your plan? 你有什么计划?
[37:44] Boys, old Lex here has kind of a secret recipe… 各位 我这个老雷克斯 有个秘密配方…
[37:48] …a genetic stew in this dish, if you will. 这道主菜可以称之为基因浓汤
[37:53] If you’ll help me put this on one of your missiles… 只要你们帮我把这东西 放在你们的一个飞弹上面…
[37:56] …I promise you, Superman will have the biggest surprise of his life. 我可以保证 超人就会得到 他一生中最大的意外惊喜
[38:01] I’ll introduce him to his first nightmare, a “Nuclear Man.” 我要把他介绍给他的第一个噩梦 一个�核能超人�
[38:05] He’ll pierce his skin. He’ll make him mortal. He’ll become sick. 他将会刺穿超人的皮肤 他将可让超人变常人 变病人
[38:10] We’ll dance on his grave. 我们将可在超人的坟上起舞
[38:12] Why should we deal with a notorious scoundrel like you? 我们干嘛跟你这种 恶名昭彰的坏蛋打交道?
[38:16] Remember my motto: 别忘了我的座右铭…
[38:17] “The more fear you make, the more loot you take.” �制造的恐惧愈多 换取的战利品说愈多�
[38:20] And the more missiles you guys sell… 卖出的飞弹也愈多…
[38:22] Yes, but what’s in it for you? 对 那对你有什么好处呢?
[38:28] A tiny commission. 就是小小的佣金
[38:31] Something appropriate. 恰到好处的佣金
[38:34] A number… 一个…
[38:36] …with a lot of zeros behind it. 后面跟着很多零的数目
[38:46] Lenny. 蓝尼
[38:48] The new genetic material. 新的基因物质
[38:52] And now, Leonard… 小蓝尼…
[38:55] …your Uncle Lex… 你的雷克斯伯伯…
[38:56] …with this protoplasm that I have grown from Superman’s hair cells… 用这个从超人的头发细胞 培养出来的原生质…
[39:02] …will duplicate creation itself. 就可以复制再生系统
[39:07] Now the fabric. 纤维给我
[39:11] Uncle Lex, this ain’t gonna cover him. 伯伯 这一点点布是不够遮的
[39:15] The computer inside will… 内部的电脑将会…
[39:19] …leave enough material to maintain the high moral standards… 保留足够的材料 以维续我一向坚持的…
[39:23] …that I’ve always subscribed to. 高道德标准
[39:26] Know what this means, Uncle Lex? 知道这代表什么吗 伯伯?
[39:28] What? 什么?
[39:30] We’re gonna be parents. 我们要为人父母了
[39:31] (美国空军 梅森堡基地)
[40:02] – What’s your name, sergeant? – York, sir. – 你叫什么名字 士官? – 约克 长官
[40:04] At ease. 稍息
[40:09] (美国空军)
[40:38] Launch control. Yes, sir. 发射控制组 是 长官
[40:40] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[40:42] There’s a weather problem. We gotta hold. 发生气候的问题 我们必须暂缓
[40:45] Hold? 暂缓?
[40:47] – What’s your name, son? – Goram. – 你叫什么名字 孩子? – 哥伦
[40:49] “Goram, sir.” 要说�哥伦 长官�
[40:51] – Goram, sir. – Goram, you know your code book? – 哥伦 长官 – 哥伦 你熟背你的规则簿吗?
[40:53] Of course, sir. 当然 长官
[40:55] 2706, inclement override. Fire on my command. Fire. 2706条 遇天候恶劣时 听我的命令发射 发射
[40:59] Yes, sir. Stand by to launch. 是的 长官 准备发射
[41:04] Ten… nine… 十 九…
[41:19] Missed us. 没打到
[42:38] Reach out. 伸展
[42:40] Come on. 快
[42:43] Down. 向下
[42:45] Reach out. 向外
[42:46] And stretch. 向上
[42:49] Down. 下
[42:50] Up. 上
[42:52] – Clark, are you okay? – I think I better sit this one out. – 克拉克 你还好吗? – 我最好坐下来看就好
[42:55] You sure? This would be great for your series on the young Metropolis. 真的要吗?这是你报导 大都会年轻人的好题材
[43:00] Let’s try it again. Come on. 我们再试一次 来嘛
[43:02] Two, three, four. 二 三 四
[43:05] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[43:08] – I don’t think so. – What, are you okay? – 我看不行 – 什么 你还好吧?
[43:19] 28 28.
[43:21] 29 29.
[43:22] 33 23.
[43:24] – Done. Great. – Okay, you try it now. – 可以了 很棒 – 好 现在轮你上
[43:27] – Let’s set it a little higher for you. – Okay. – 我们帮你调高一点 – 好的
[43:32] Just push down. 往下压就好了
[43:37] – Are you okay? Just step down. – Need some help? – 你还好吧?快下来 – 需要帮忙吗?
[43:42] Your friend doesn’t know his own strength. 你的朋友不了解自己的力量
[43:45] Clark, this is Paul. 克拉克 这位是保罗
[43:47] – He’s a trainer here. – Hi. – 他是这里的健身教练 – 很高兴见到你
[43:49] Hey, I got just the thing for you. 嘿 我有最适合你用的
[43:51] Over here, Clarky. 过来 小克
[43:53] Clarky? 小克?
[43:59] It’s real nice of him to help me out. 他真的很好 还想帮我
[44:01] – He’s really good. – Here, try this one. – 他真的很行 – 来 试试这个
[44:04] Clark! Are you okay? Sorry. – 克拉克 你没事吧?对不起 – 嗯
[44:07] No pain, no gain. 一分痛楚 一分收获
[44:11] Jeez, what a jerk. 真是一个浑球
[44:14] Never realized it before. 我以前都不知道
[44:17] I guess a lot of people I know are jerks. 我想我认识的很多人 都是浑球
[44:19] Maybe you think I’m one too. That’s why you keep avoiding me. 也许你认为我也是个浑球 所以才一直迥避我
[44:23] Oh, no, I don’t think that at all. Just been really busy, that’s all. 哦 不会 我完全没这种想法 我只是比较忙而已
[44:27] But wait. 喂 等一等
[44:29] You know Lois is doing that interview with Superman about his peace mission. 你知道露易丝要采访超人 谈谈他的和平任务
[44:33] Well, I was thinking the four of us can get together and have high tea. 嗯 我在想 我们四个人 正好可以一起喝个下午茶
[44:38] It’s very chic. 这是很时髦的
[44:40] – Can you hand me those weights, Clark? – Excuse me. – 可以把那些哑铃给我吗 克拉克? – 对不起
[44:44] Wait a minute, Lacy. 等一下 蕾西
[44:45] Come early. The view is so romantic from my balcony. See you. 早点到 从我的阳台看出去 景致很浪漫的 再见了
[44:50] – Oh, sure. Here. – Not those! The other one! – 哦 当然 给你 – 不是那些 另一个
[44:56] No pain, no gain? 一分痛楚 一分收获?
[45:07] What was that? 什么声音?
[45:11] Uncle Lex… You’re spooking me out. 雷克斯伯伯…你吓到我了
[45:17] There. 来了
[45:20] Madam, thank you very much. 夫人 非常成谢你
[45:48] I’m incredible. 我真是万能
[45:52] Uncle Lex, he’s like… 雷克斯伯伯 他像…
[45:55] He’s beautiful. He’s perfect. 他很美丽 他很完美
[45:59] Welcome home, Nuclear Man. 欢迎回家 核能超人
[46:01] Your father’s happy to see you. 你的父亲很高兴见到你
[46:19] The power of the sun has given him internally generated heat. 太阳的能量赋予他 内部自燃的热力
[46:26] I’m a… 我是一个…
[46:28] You are… 你是…
[46:30] I’m… What? I’m a genius? 我是…什么?我是一个天才?
[46:34] I’m incredible. I’m… 我是万能的 我是…
[46:37] You are nothing. 你什么都不是
[46:39] I am the father now. 现在我才是老子
[46:41] You have my voice. 你有我的嗓音
[46:42] No, you have my voice. 不 是你有我的嗓音
[46:46] Just remember, I made you. 别忘了 是我制造你的
[46:48] Yeah, you’re just an experiment, freako. 对 你只是一个试验品 怪胎
[46:54] What is that? 这是干什么?
[46:55] – Oh, no. – I’m an experiment. I’m a freako. – 哦 糟了 – 我是试验品 我是怪胎
[47:00] I was just kidding about that freako line! 我只是说怪胎只是在开玩笑的
[47:03] If anybody’s a freako around here, it’s gotta be me! 如果说这里有谁是怪胎的话 那一定是我了
[47:09] Oh, wow, I’m break dancing, hey! 哦 哇 我跳霹雳舞了 嘿
[47:11] This rocks. Hey! 酷毙了 嘿
[47:16] I made you. I can destroy you. 我能创造你 我也能摧毁你
[47:18] Destroy. 摧毁
[47:20] Destroy Superman now. 现在此摧毁超人
[47:22] You sweet thing. But not quite yet, no. 你这可爱的孩子 但还不要 不
[47:27] Come here. We’ll discuss when the proper time is. 过来 我们来讨论 什么时问比较适合
[47:37] Uncle Lex. 雷克斯伯伯
[47:45] Oh, no! 哦 不
[47:47] He’s, like… He’s, like, cold. 他 此像…他冷掉了
[47:50] Of course he is. 当然是了
[47:52] That’s his vulnerability. That’s the only way he can be stopped. 这就是他的弱点 是唯一能阻止他的方法
[47:56] What? 什么?
[47:58] Lenny, my loud-mouthed nephew, he gets his energy from the sun. 蓝尼 我的大嘴巴侄儿 他的能量来自太阳
[48:03] Without it, he’s like you at night: 失去阳光 他说像夜问的你
[48:06] Useless. 一无是处
[48:21] Well, nobody’s perfect. 没有十全十美的
[48:29] I never had a double date before. This is fun. How do I look? 我以前没参加过四人约会 很有趣 我看起来还可以吗?
[48:35] Illegal. Like the last six dresses you tried on. 太性成了 就像你试穿过 那六套衣服一样
[48:39] Listen, Lacy? I don’t want to burst your bubble or anything but… 听我说 蕾西? 我不想扫你的兴或怎样 不过…
[48:43] …Clark’s not gonna notice what you’re wearing. 克拉克不会注意到你穿什么的
[48:46] Yes, he will. There’s Clark. 会 他会 一定是克拉克
[48:48] Okay, fix that. There you go. You look great. 好 调整一下 可以了 你看起来棒透了
[48:51] – Maybe it’s just Superman. – No. – 也许只是超人来了 – 不会
[48:54] No, Superman makes a different kind of entrance. 不会 超人的进场方式不一样
[49:10] – Hi, Lacy. – Hi, Clark. – 嗨 蕾西 – 嗨 克拉克
[49:12] Can you break a 20? Driver didn’t have any change. 你有20块的零钱吗? 司机没钱找零
[49:15] Yeah, sure. Let me get my purse. 有 当然 我去拿我的皮包
[49:17] – Hi, Lois. – Hi, Clark. – 嗨 露易丝 – 嗨 克拉克
[49:19] – Clark. – What? – 克拉克 – 什么?
[49:20] You are not gonna believe this list of questions… 你没办法相信的 这是华菲尔先生交给我问超人的…
[49:23] …Mr. Warfield gave me to ask Superman. Look. 问题一长串 你自己看
[49:27] “Aren’t you part of a plot to weaken our national defense?” �你是否为降低我们国防的 一种阴谋?�
[49:30] – Oh, my goodness. – I think his gray matter is… – 哦 我的天啊 – 我相信只有他的智商降低了…
[49:33] – How will I ask him these questions? – Well, politely I guess. – 我怎么能问他这种问题? – 客气一点地问罗
[49:37] Let’s see, I have 18 dollars and… 我看看 我有18块钱 还有…
[49:41] Clark, she really likes you, so notice the dress. 克拉克 她真的很喜欢你 你要注意她穿的衣服
[49:45] …my American Express card. 我的美国运通卡
[49:47] – Dress. – Oh, hey, neat dress. – 衣服 – 嘿 衣服很好
[49:50] Well, thanks. Be right back. 谢了 马上回来
[49:55] What’s that? 那是什么?
[49:59] Now, there’s a different kind of entrance. 那就是不同的进场方式
[50:05] – Hi, Lois. – Hello, Superman. – 嗨 露易丝 – 哈罗 超人
[50:07] How are you? 你好吗?
[50:08] I’m fine. 我很好
[50:11] Oh, Superman, this is Lacy Warfield. She’s the boss’ daughter. 哦 超人 这位是蕾西华菲尔 她是老板的女儿
[50:15] How do you do? That’s a very attractive outfit. 你好吗?你的衣服非常迷人
[50:18] – I think we better start our interview. – Excuse me. – 我想我们最好闭始访问了 – 失陪了
[50:21] Two’s company. 双对同行
[50:24] Oh, right, yeah. Yeah, I’ll go get Clark. 哦 对了 对 对 我去找克拉克
[50:28] He’s probably helping the driver change a tire, or some other good deed. 他很可能在帮司机换轮胎 或在做什么善事
[50:33] That guy. 那家伙
[50:35] – Something smells wonderful. – Oh, thank you. – 什么东西这么香 – 哦 谢谢你
[50:38] I’m cooking some scallops and some duck… 我在煮扇贝 还有鸭子…
[50:41] …in this wonderful mushroom sauce with champagne. 全是用最棒的香结酱 香槟烹调的
[50:45] In case we got hungry afterwards. 以防我们事后肚子饿
[50:48] I mean, later. 我是说 稍后
[50:50] You shouldn’t have gone to all that trouble. 你不必这么麻烦的
[50:59] Should we get on with the interview? 我们可以进行访问了吗?
[51:01] Yes, let’s. Let’s get on with the interview. 好 我们 我们就进行访问了
[51:08] Have you had any trouble confiscating the missiles? 你没收飞弹的行动 有任何麻烦吗?
[51:13] There always was the possibility that warped individuals… 总是有一些不正常的坏份子…
[51:17] …would take advantage of the world’s goodwill, but… 想对打击这种全球的善举 不过…
[51:21] Is there something wrong? 有什么不对劲的吗?
[51:26] Oh! My dinner! My dinner! 哦 我的晚餮 我的晚餮
[51:30] I’ll be right back. 我 马上回来
[51:32] Be right back. 马上回来
[51:46] Hi. 嗨
[51:47] – I missed you, Clark. – Oh. Ah, well… – 我在想念你了 克拉克 – 哦 啊 嗯…
[51:50] It’s so boring with Lois and Superman. Let’s do something wild. 跟露易丝 超人在一起很无聊 我们自己去疯一疯好了
[51:54] Gee, they’re expecting us. It wouldn’t be polite. 他们在等我们 这样很失礼
[51:57] Yeah, you’re right. 对 你对
[51:59] How can one man be so square and so delicious? 一个人怎么能如此正直 却又如此诱人?
[52:04] All right, let’s go chitchat. If I have to face Superman, so do you. 好 我们去聊天好了 如果我得去面对超人 那你也要
[52:09] Lacy? 蕾西?
[52:12] Oh, Clark. 哦 克拉克
[52:15] Stop! 停
[52:35] I don’t believe it! I never had duck turn out so perfectly. It’s amazing! 我真是没办法相信 我从没做过 如此完美的烤鸭 太神奇了
[52:40] I’m out here, Lois. 我在外面 露易丝
[52:41] Oh. 哦
[52:56] – Isn’t it beautiful? – Yes, it is beautiful. – 是不是很美? – 对 是很美
[53:00] The whole world is beautiful. 整个世界都很美
[53:03] I’ve always felt moments like this should be shared with someone you… 我一直觉得像这么美好的时刻 就该与某一个…
[53:09] Someone you care a lot about. 某一个你在乎的人共享
[53:14] Isn’t that the doorbell? 那是门铃声吗?
[53:16] Yes. 对
[53:34] Lacy! 蕾西
[53:37] Where’s Clark? 克拉克人呢?
[53:38] He started to get in the elevator… 他原先是要走进电梯…
[53:40] Oh, never mind, it’s a long story. 哦 算了 说来话长
[53:43] It always is with Clark. 克拉克老是这样
[53:46] Oh, great, that’s him. 哦 太好了 他来了
[53:50] – Clark? – Hi. – 克拉克? – 嗨
[53:52] Those bellboys ought to look where they’re going. 雅车小弟得注意方向才行
[53:54] Superman? 超人?
[53:56] – I’m so glad you’re back. – Is dinner ready? Can we eat? – 我很高兴你回来了 – 晚餮好了吗?可以吃了吗?
[54:00] – Yeah, let’s go sit down. – Oh, great. – 对 我们去坐下了 – 哦 太好了
[54:07] – Sorry! – My goodness! No, that’s okay. – 对不起 – 我的天 不 没关系的
[54:09] Just leave it there, Clark. It’s stuck on your pants. 不用弄了 克拉克 会沾到你的裤子上的
[54:12] Yeah, let me just get a rag. Excuse me, be right back. 对 我去弄个抹布擦 对不起 马上回来
[54:20] Where’s Clark? 克拉克呢?
[54:23] Hello, Dolly Hello, Dolly 哈罗 超人娘子 哈罗 超人娘子
[54:27] It’s so nice to have me back Where I belong 很高兴我又能回到 属于我的天地
[54:33] Don’t be concerned, Blue Boy. You’re the only one who can hear me. 别太在意 忧郁的男孩 只有你听得到我的声音
[54:36] It’s my own private frequency. You might call it “Lex TV.” 这是我的私人频率 你可以称之为《雷克斯电视台》
[54:40] Look to your left, tall, dark and handsome. 往你的左边看 高大 黝黑的师哥
[54:44] I’m gonna blow 20 stories off that building, give or take a floor or two. 我打算将那栋大楼炸掉20层 误差值在一两层
[54:49] Peace. 和平
[54:51] Men. 男人哪
[54:53] I hope Clark’s okay. I better look. 但愿克拉克没事 我最好去看一下
[54:55] Okay. 好
[54:59] I’m sorry, but an emergency’s come up. My apologies to Miss Warfield. 很抱歉 不过临时有紧急的事 代我向华菲尔小姐道歉
[55:04] Oh, but… 哦 可是…
[55:05] Superman! Take me with you! I can cover the story! 超人 带我一起去 我可以顺便采访
[55:11] You seen Clark? 你有看到克拉克吗?
[55:22] Guess who. It’s your old friend Lex. 猜猜我是谁? 你的老朋友雷克斯
[55:27] I suspect if you’d actually planted a bomb, you’d be miles away by now. 我想 如果你真的藏了炸弹 你早此逃得远远的了
[55:32] This is my nephew Lenny. 这是我的侄儿蓝尼
[55:34] He worships me. 他崇拜我
[55:35] The dude of steel. Boy, are you gonna get it! 铁血汉子 哇 你这下子惨了
[55:41] Silly me, thinking that I could fool a super guy. 真笨 我还以为 我可以瞒过一个超级英雄
[55:46] You’re right. No bomb. 你说对了 没有炸弹
[55:48] It’s just that you’re so involved in this world peace bit… 只是你忙着做世界和平的事情…
[55:52] …you don’t have time for social calls. 根本没空拜访老朋友
[55:55] I confess, I tricked you. 我坦承 我骗你了
[55:58] You look great. 你看起来很棒
[55:59] Never mind the small talk. What are you up to? 别客套了 你到底想干嘛?
[56:04] You know you’re a workaholic? 你知道你是个工作狂吗?
[56:06] You’re playing a good guy 24 hours a day. 你一天24小时当好人
[56:09] Why don’t you stop and smell the roses? 何不停下脚步 闻闻玫块花香?
[56:11] Get yourself a hobby? A pet? A kitten, a puppy? 或培养个嗜好?养只宠物? 小猫 小狗这类的?
[56:14] I know you hate children and animals. What are you doing back in Metropolis? 大家都知道你讨厌小孩跟动物 你回大都会来干什么呢?
[56:19] I want to be first to introduce you to the new kid on the block. 我想把在我们这里混的新角色 第一个介绍给你
[56:37] Look closely at the cell structure. 仔细看看那细胞的结构
[56:40] You see anything familiar? 有没有看到什么眼熟的?
[56:43] You’ve already broken all the laws of man. 你早此把人类的法律破坏殆尽
[56:45] Now you’ve broken the laws of nature too. 现在又要破坏大自然的法则
[56:48] I can only assume you hid a device… 我只能推测你把某种装置藏在…
[56:51] …in a missile I hurled into the sun. 一枚被我抛入太阳的飞弹里
[56:54] Mr. Muscle, I’m gonna really miss these little chats we have together. 肌肉男先生 我以后真的会很怀念 这些闲话家常的片段
[56:58] You’re the only one who can keep up with me. 你是唯一跟得上我的智慧的人
[57:00] – Lenny! – What? – 蓝尼 – 干嘛?
[57:03] I wanna propose a toast. 我想邀大家举杯致意
[57:06] To a nice guy, who’s about to finish last. 敬一个好人 一个即将走到终点的好人
[57:14] Destroy Superman! 摧毁超人
[57:16] Later. 等一下
[57:18] He’s a little bit anxious. Can you blame him? 他有点迫不及待 你能怪他吗?
[57:22] Not one of your great thinkers. 他可不是什么伟大的思想家
[57:24] But I, in all modesty, am. 不过 在下我是
[57:28] The touching thing about this plan is you helped me devise it. 这个计划最成人的地方在于 是你协助我设计这个作品的
[57:32] Prison has twisted your mind into a delusional state. 牢狱生活使你的的思想 扭曲到一种狂乱的境界
[57:36] No, no, no. Listen. 不 不 不 听好
[57:38] When I escaped from prison I had one thing on my mind: 我脱离牢狱时 脑子里只有清楚的一件事…
[57:41] The end of Superman. 超人之死
[57:43] So there I was, the first time in my life… 所以这是 我生命中…
[57:46] …that I didn’t have a long-range, truly devious, criminal scheme. 初次没有设计一个大规模 又是真正邪恶的犯罪计划
[57:51] And then I came up with it. 然后 我想到了这个
[57:54] With this guy… 有了这家伙…
[57:55] …and you gone… 加上你又挂了…
[57:57] …I’ll make a fortune rearming the world. 我就可以透过全球的再武装 赚大钱了
[58:00] You’d risk global nuclear war for your own personal financial gain. 你为了个人的私利 让世界冒着核战的危机
[58:04] Nobody wants war. I just want to keep the threat alive. 没有人想要打仗的 我只是要让这种威胁存在
[58:11] Nifty, huh? 俏皮吧?
[58:17] Good night, sweet prince. 晚安了 王子阁下
[58:21] Parting is… 天下…
[58:23] …inevitable. 无不散筵席
[58:25] Destroy Superman! 摧毁超人
[58:28] First, I have fun. 我要先玩一玩
[59:34] Help me! 救我
[59:45] Thanks, Superman! 谢谢你 超人
[1:02:02] 真是伟大的奇�
[1:02:04] 没什么 祝大家愉快
[1:05:22] I said I’d get you to run one of our papers yourself… 我说过 我会让你经营一家 属于你自己的报社…
[1:05:25] …and I meant it. 我不是开玩笑的
[1:05:27] (《蕾西华菲尔出版社》)
[1:05:28] Congratulations, Miss Publisher. 恭喜 发行人小姐
[1:05:31] Thank you, Daddy, that’s very nice. 谢谢你 爸爸 太好了
[1:05:33] Step into your office. 请进你的办公室
[1:05:38] – Where’d this come from? – Somebody brought it in. – 这是哪里来的? – 有人送进来的
[1:05:41] We bought it, cheap. 我们买的 很便宜
[1:05:42] Okay… This time you’ve gone too far. 好…这一次你真的太过分了
[1:05:45] (超人已死?)
[1:05:47] You can print your stupid rag without Lois Lane. 你可以发行你的三流报纸 别想用露易丝莲恩的名字
[1:05:53] And you certainly have no right to this! 你绝对没有权利拿这东西
[1:05:57] – Lois, I’m sorry! – Let her go, darling. – 露易丝 我很抱歉 – 让她走 亲爱的
[1:06:00] I mean, she’s useless. 我是说 她没有利用价值了
[1:06:02] And while you’re at it, fire that Clark Kent. 你顺便也把克拉克肯特开除吧
[1:06:05] He hasn’t been around. He hasn’t even telephoned. 他没来上班 他连电话都没打来
[1:06:08] I know, I’m worried about him. 我知道 我也在担心他
[1:06:10] Oh, kitten… 哦 小猫咪…
[1:06:12] …didn’t we have a talk about personal involvement with the help? 我们不是讨论过主管跟下属 别涉及什么关系了吗?
[1:06:17] – Now that you’re the publisher… – Daddy. – 现在你可是发行人了… – 爸爸
[1:06:20] – Yes, darling. – Stuff it! – 是 亲爱的 – 给我住口
[1:06:25] Lois! Lois, I’m sorry. 露易丝 露易丝 我很抱歉
[1:06:28] I promise you I had nothing to do with that. 我保证 我跟此事无关
[1:06:37] Have you heard from Clark? 你有克拉克的消息吗?
[1:06:43] No. 没有
[1:07:08] Just a minute. 等一下
[1:07:10] Oh, Lois. 哦 露易丝
[1:07:13] – What are you doing here? – I knew it. – 你来做什么? – 我就知道
[1:07:16] I just have a really bad flu. What do you mean you knew it? 我得了重成冒 你就知道 是什么意思?
[1:07:20] How did you know? 你怎么会知道?
[1:07:23] You haven’t been to work. You haven’t called the office. 你没去上班 你没打电话进办公室
[1:07:27] You haven’t even called me back. How could you not call me back? 你连我的电话都不回 你怎么可以不回我的电话?
[1:07:34] Whatever it is, I guess you’ve got your reasons. 好吧 无论如何 我相信你有你的理由
[1:07:39] But I knew you were here, you know? 知道吗?我早知道你在这里
[1:07:42] Somehow… 不知道怎么搞的…
[1:07:44] …something pulled me here. 就是有某种力量把我拉过来
[1:07:47] I always know when Superman’s in trouble. 只要超人有麻烦 我就会知道
[1:07:49] Superman? Something’s happened to him? 超人?他出什么事了?
[1:07:53] Everybody’s saying that he’s dead but… 大家都说他死了 可是…
[1:07:56] …that can’t be true, I just know it. I feel it in my heart. 不是真的 我说是知道 我的内心可以威受到
[1:08:01] I think he just needs help. 我想他只是需要协助而已
[1:08:03] Wherever he is, Lois, I’m sure he’ll manage. 无论他在哪里 露易丝 我相信他会撑过难关的
[1:08:07] Well, if he can’t manage… 嗯 如果他撑不过去…
[1:08:11] …and if he really is in trouble… 如果他真的有麻烦了…
[1:08:14] …then there’s a few things I’d like to tell him. 那我有几件事想要告诉他
[1:08:21] I’d tell him… 我要告诉他…
[1:08:23] …that I will always cherish the time we spent together. 我会永远珍惜与他共度的时光
[1:08:28] And that I never expected anything in return. 我不会要求任何回报
[1:08:32] And no matter… 无论…
[1:08:35] …how few minutes I saw him for, it always made me happy. 我见到他的时问有多么短暂 我永远威到无比的快乐
[1:08:39] And I would tell him that I love him… 我还要告诉他 我爱他…
[1:08:43] …and that I’ll always love him. 我将永远爱着他
[1:08:46] And that… 还有…
[1:08:47] …whatever… 无论…
[1:08:50] …happens to the world… 世上发生什么事情…
[1:08:53] …I know that… 我知道…
[1:08:55] …he’s doing his best to make sure it’s all right for the rest of us. 他已经尽力 要确保我们大家的安全了
[1:09:00] Well, wherever he is, Lois… 无论他人在哪里 露易丝…
[1:09:02] …I know that he would want to thank you. 我知道他会想要成谢你
[1:09:13] Listen, I’m pretty tired, you know? 听我说 我很累了 知道吗?
[1:09:16] So I think I’ll just rest here for a while. Okay? 我想我还是在这里休息一下 好吗?
[1:09:20] I’ll be fine. 我会好起来的
[1:09:22] It’s okay. Please? 没关系的 好吗?
[1:09:28] – I hope you feel better, Clark. – Thanks. – 希望你觉得好多了 克拉克 – 谢谢
[1:09:41] If you do see him, or hear from him… 如果你有看到他 或听到他的消 急…
[1:09:48] …he might need this. 他可能会需要这个
[1:09:58] Oh, Lex. 哦 雷克斯
[1:09:59] We’re all very pleased at all the nuclear missiles and arms… 我们很高兴你帮我们卖出去 那么多的…
[1:10:04] …you’ve helped us sell… 核子飞弹与武器…
[1:10:06] …and we’ve decided to increase your commission. 所以我们决定调高你的佣金
[1:10:10] Oh, guys, really, that’s great. 哦 各位 真的 太棒了
[1:10:14] It is the least we could do. 这是我们最起码能做的
[1:10:16] Well, I had another idea. Gentlemen… 我有别的主意 各位先生…
[1:10:19] …I’ve decided to assume control of the company. 我决定要回去掌管公司
[1:10:30] My first official act, of course, is to say: 我的第一步正式行动 当然此是要说…
[1:10:33] “You’re fired!” �你们被炒鱿鱼了 �
[1:10:36] You’re mad! 你疯了
[1:10:37] Oh, really? 是吗?
[1:10:49] If you want a reference for work… 如果你们想要推荐函找工作…
[1:10:51] …forget it! 别作梦
[1:10:56] That’s a good bit. 表演得很好
[1:10:59] You know with my brains, and your… Frankly, your… 你知道 以我的智慧加上你的… 坦白说 你的…
[1:11:04] …brawn, the possibilities are absolutely staggering. 肌肉 各种可能性都是很可观的
[1:11:07] You know, I could be president, emperor, king. 知道吗?我可以成为 总统 大帝或国王
[1:11:11] See how scared those guys were? 看到那些人有多害怕了吗?
[1:11:13] And what do you fear? 那你怕什么呢?
[1:11:16] What? Now? With Superman dead, and you’re on my team? 什么?现在吗?超人死了 又有你在我的班底?
[1:11:21] It’s like you’re the best power forward ever. What’s to fear? 你就像是一股向前雅进的动力 有什么好害怕的?
[1:11:39] All that remains of Krypton’s energy is yours. 氪星所剩的能源全都是你的了
[1:11:44] After it is gone… 在能源消失后…
[1:11:46] … you will belong solely to your new home. 你就只属于你的新家园了
[1:11:51] If our dying planet can save your life, my son… 如果我们垂死的星球 能拯救你的生命 吾儿…
[1:11:56] … we have not died in vain. 我们的死就有意义了
[1:12:27] (你最爱的报刊的新发行人)
[1:13:05] – Where is the woman? – You’ll never find her. – 那个女人在哪里? – 你永远找不到她的
[1:13:08] If you will not tell me, I will hurt people. 如果你不告诉我 我就要伤害人类
[1:13:33] Stop! Don’t do it, the people! 住手 不要 人命关天
[1:14:34] All right, stop! That’s enough! 好了 住手 够了
[1:14:36] That’s enough! 够了
[1:14:37] You win. I’ll take you to her. 你赢了 我带你去找她
[1:15:11] – Where is she? – Far away from here and safe. – 她在哪里? – 安全遥远的地方
[1:15:15] Don’t go in, she’s not in there! 别进去 她不在那里面
[1:15:28] (危险 电梯绞缆室)
[1:19:17] We’ve gotta tone down these headlines. 我们得润饰这些标题
[1:19:20] Tone down our headlines? That’s all the common man reads! 润饰我们的标题? 这些都是一般人爱看的
[1:19:24] – We can do with less sensationalism. – Less sensational papers go broke. – 我们可以别那么煽情 – 不煽情 报社就喝西北风了
[1:19:29] I thought I taught you long ago that the business of newspapers is business. 我以为我老早说教过你了 报社的经营就是做生意
[1:19:33] No, Daddy… 不 爸爸…
[1:19:35] …our business is journalism. 我们是做报导的
[1:19:37] We can’t keep being so irresponsible… 我们不可以 老是这么不负责任…
[1:19:40] …or we’ll lead everyone into disaster. 不然我们会把大众导向灾难
[1:19:42] Don’t be overdramatic, young lady. 别太戏剧化了 小姑娘
[1:19:44] What kind of disaster could we possibly help bring about? 我们哪有可能 带出什么大灾难?
[1:19:50] Lacy! 蕾西
[1:21:24] What’s going on? Hey! 怎么搞的?嘿
[1:21:36] (华菲尔出版社)
[1:21:37] (每日星球报)
[1:21:42] Are you sure you know what you’re doing, Mr. White? 你真的知道自己在做什么 怀特先生?
[1:21:45] Well… 嗯…
[1:21:48] Here comes Mr. Warfield. 华菲尔先生来了
[1:21:50] You better have a good explanation… 你最好有很好的解释…
[1:21:53] …or else you’ll be talking to your lawyers from jail. 不然你就要在牢里 跟你的律师说话了
[1:21:56] You know, I’m not a tycoon. 你知道 我不是什么钜子
[1:21:58] I’m just an old reporter. 我只是一个老记者
[1:22:00] But I’ve read enough in my own newspaper… 不过我自己的报纸看很多了…
[1:22:03] …about hostile takeovers at big companies. 我了解大公司恶意的接收
[1:22:06] You, Mr. Warfield, must have been asleep at the wheel. 你 华菲尔先生 一定是睡着了
[1:22:09] Because I’ve convinced the bankers of this city… 因为我已经说服 这个城市的银行家…
[1:22:12] …that our Daily Planet should be treated like a natural resource… 我们的《每日星球报》 应被视为一种天然资源加以保护…
[1:22:17] …protected from predators. 以免受到掠夺者的侵略
[1:22:19] I convinced them to lend me the money. I bought the outstanding shares. 我说服他们把钱借给我 我买下多出来的股份
[1:22:23] And you, Mr. Warfield, are now a minority shareholder. 所以你 华菲尔先生 现在只是小股东
[1:22:29] Everyone, back to work. 大家回去工作了
[1:22:31] Way to tell him, chief! 说得好极了 老编
[1:22:35] Well, I’m sorry. You win some and you lose some. 我很抱歉 人总有输赢
[1:22:38] Now this is what I call a newspaper. 这才叫报纸
[1:22:41] Compliments of The Daily Planet. 《每日星球报》致赠
[1:22:44] – Have a nice day. We did it! – We’re back! – 祝你有美好的- 天 我们成功了 – 我们又开张了
[1:22:51] – Hi, am I late? – Hi, how you doing? – 嘿 我迟到了吗? – 嗨 你还好吗?
[1:22:53] It must’ve been some effort for you to drag yourself out of bed. 让你下病床来一定很不容易
[1:22:57] I’m feeling a lot better. I had a visit from a good nurse. 我觉得好多了 有一个很好的护士去看我
[1:23:01] It must’ve been good medicine because she said you were really ill. 一定带了很好的药 因为她说你病得很重
[1:23:04] Sometimes all you need is loving attention from the right person. 有的时候 只要有正确的人 给予适当关注说行了
[1:23:08] Glad you’re back, Clark. 很高兴你回来了 克拉克
[1:23:10] And remember I am covering Superman’s press conference. 别忘了 我要采访超人的记者会
[1:23:14] – Just tape reactions from the crowd. – Reactions, okay. – 你只要收录大众的反应此好 – 反应 好的
[1:23:18] Oh, dear. 哦 天啊
[1:23:19] Guess I need a tape recorder, huh? 我想我需要一部录音机吧?
[1:23:21] – Be right back. – Clark. – 马上回来 – 克拉克
[1:23:22] Same old Mr. Kent. He’ll never change. 克拉克还是老样子 改不了的
[1:23:25] I hope not. 但愿如此
[1:23:36] – How you doing, Superman? – Lois, good to see you again. – 你好吗 超人? – 露易丝 见到你真好
[1:23:39] Good to see you too. 我也是
[1:23:41] Morning, gentlemen. 早安 各位先生
[1:23:43] Excuse me. 抱歉
[1:23:45] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[1:23:46] Once more, we survived the threat of war and found a fragile peace. 再一次 我们渡过战争的威胁 又找回脆弱的和平
[1:23:51] I thought I could give you freedom from war but… 我曾以为我能带给大家 免于战争的自由…
[1:23:54] …I was wrong. It’s not mine to give. 不过 我错了 这种自由不是我能给的
[1:23:58] We’re still a young planet. 我们还是很年轻的星球
[1:24:01] There are galaxies out there… 外面的银河系还有…
[1:24:04] …other civilizations for us to meet, to learn from. 其他的文明 可让我们探寻 供我们学习
[1:24:08] What a brilliant future we could have. 我们的未来将是光明的
[1:24:10] And there will be peace when the people of the world… 等到我们这星球的人民 开始真正的…
[1:24:14] …want it so badly… 企盼和平时…
[1:24:15] …their governments will have to give it to them. 所有政府就不得不 给予人民和平的生活
[1:24:21] I wish you could see the Earth the way that I see it… 我希望大家都能看到 我眼中的地球…
[1:24:24] …because when you really look at it, it’s just one world. 因为只要仔细看着地球 就会发现 地球真的是一个大家庭
[1:24:32] Do you think he’ll find us? 你想他会找到我们吗?
[1:24:34] Never. We’ll lay low for a while… 不可能 我们先沉潜一阵子…
[1:24:37] …a couple of years. I’ll come up with a new plan. 过几年 我再想个新的计划出来
[1:24:41] Good thing I bought my drums. 还好我有带我的鼓
[1:24:57] Uncle Lex, you’re not gonna believe this… 雷克斯伯伯 你不会相信的…
[1:25:00] …but it’s Superman! – Superman! – 不过 是超人 – 超人
[1:25:05] (男孩之家)
[1:25:07] – Hey, this rocks! – Morning, Father. – 嘿 酷毙了 – 早安 神父
[1:25:11] This kid’s been under a bad influence. Can you help? 这个小孩受到不良的影响 你能协助他改邪归正吗?
[1:25:14] – Every boy can be helped. – I think you’re right. – 每一个孩子都可以矫正 – 我想你是正确的
[1:25:17] – Good luck, son. – Come with me, friend. – 祝你幸运 孩子 – 跟我来 朋友
[1:25:19] You wouldn’t happen to have a drum set? 你们该不会有鼓可打吧?
[1:25:21] Hey, Mozart’s back! 嘿 莫札特回来了
[1:25:29] – Duane, Mozart’s back! – I see him, Bubba! – 老歪 莫札特回来了 – 我看到了 老土
[1:25:34] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:25:37] – All right, take him away. – Thank you. Come on, Luthor. – 好了 警官 带他走 – 谢谢你 超人 过来 路瑟
[1:25:41] – Just one thing, how did you beat him? – High school physics. – 只问一件事 你怎么打败他的? – 高中物理
[1:25:44] I had time to figure out… 我正好有点时问想到…
[1:25:47] …that if it was born from the sun, that had to be its energy. 如果那东西是从太阳生出来的 就一定是太阳给的能量
[1:25:51] – Is the world gonna be vaporized? – No, Luthor. – 世界会被蒸发掉吗? – 不会的 路瑟
[1:25:54] It’s as it always was, on the brink, with good fighting evil. 事情总是这样的 总在危险边缘 正义迎战邪恶
[1:25:57] See you in 20. 20年后再见了
1987年 Tags:超人

Post navigation

Previous Post: Superman III(超人03)[1983]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Hills Have Eyes(隔山有眼)[1977]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme