Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Superman III(超人03)[1983]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Superman III(超人03)[1983]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:超人03
英文名称:Superman III
年代:1983

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:16] [Clerk 1] Next, pIease. 下一位
[00:18] Come on, come on. 快点…
[00:20] CLERK 2: Next. 下一位
[00:21] Name. 名字
[00:22] Gus Gorman. 格斯高曼
[00:24] [INDISTINCT CHATTER]
[00:28] (请这里稍候)
[00:32] Ah, yes. August Gorman. 有了 格斯高曼
[00:34] Have you Iooked for work this week? 你希望这星期说上班吗?
[00:37] – Yes. – What kind? – 是的 – 想做什么?
[00:42] – Kitchen technician. – Dishwasher. Any Iuck? – 厨房技师 – 洗盘子 找到了吗?
[00:46] No, but… 不 但是…
[00:47] Mr. Gorman, according to our records, you’ve been unempIoyed for 36 weeks. 高曼先生 根据资料显示 你已经36个星期没工作了
[00:51] No, it’s 35. 不对 只有35个星期
[00:52] Not counting this week. 这星期不算
[00:54] You secured empIoyment in June as a messenger and were discharged after… 你上一份工作 是在保全公司送信
[00:59] – …one day for Iosing… – No, they said I ost it. – 只做一天就… – 不是 他们说我把信搞丢了
[01:02] I did not ose it! It was stoIen by a pickpocket. 但我根本没有弄丢 是被别人偷走的
[01:05] A teIevis on set? 一部电视机?
[01:07] It was a teeny- tiny, teeny- weensy Japanese te evision set. 是一部日本超小型 迷你电视机
[01:10] The other empIoyment you found was in a fast- food joint, which Iasted… 然后你又在一家速食店工作 只做了…
[01:16] …28 minutes? 28分钟
[01:17] That’s some kind of record. TaIk about fast. 你的记录居然都是这样 真是快
[01:20] Those peop e are crazy. They expect you to Iearn that stuff in one day. 你知道那些人都是疯子 要你在一天内学会所有的事情
[01:25] ”Ho d the Iettuce. HoId the ketchup. Can I have some sauce, p ease?” 要拿生菜 拿蕃茄酱 然后又要酱汁
[01:29] – Mr. Gorman… – “Two buns. No buns. Some cheese.” – 高曼先生… – 要面包 不要面包 又要起司
[01:32] Mr. Gorman, the c ty of MetropoIis is generous to a fauIt, but… 高曼先生 大都会市对无业游民 是非常仁慈 但是…
[01:35] I’m not the fauIt! 我不是无业游民
[01:37] Thirty- six weeks of chronic unempIoyment. 在失业了36个星期之后
[01:39] Thirty- s x weeks of Iiv ng off the taxes of hard- work ng citizens. 没有尽到缴税的义务 36个星期了
[01:42] – Do you know what you are? – Don’t caII me a bum, I’m not a bum! – 你知道你自己目前的处境吗? – 别说我是无业游民 我不是
[01:46] You are, I was about to say, no Ionger e igibIe. 你是 而我要说的是 你无法再申请了
[01:52] – WeII, Iook… – Next. – 听着… – 下一位
[01:54] Wait. What about this week? I need this week! 那这个星期该怎么办? 我这星期还要过活
[01:56] Next. 下一位
[01:57] You mean, that’s it? 你是认真的吗?
[01:59] “F nished,” Iike “over”? 确定不能了?
[02:02] [PHONE RINGS]
[02:05] CLERK 2: Next. 下一位
[02:07] GUS: “Next” as in ” bye.” 下一位就表示再见
[02:09] CLERK 2: Next! 下一位
[02:14] Name. 名字
[02:17] Excuse me, brother, can I have a Iight? 对不起 兄弟 可以借个火吗?
[02:27] (赚大钱 成为电脑程式设计师)
[02:45] 主演:克里斯多夫李维
[02:49] – How you doing, AIex? VENDOR: Hi, Jimmy. – 你好 艾里 – 嗨 吉米
[02:55] 主演:理查普莱尔
[03:02] [SKATER YELLS]
[03:07] [PEOPLE YELL]
[03:09] [DOG BARKS]
[03:11] [INDISTINCT CHATTER]
[03:22] 片名:超人3
[03:26] [PENGUIN CHRPS]
[03:31] [DOGS BARK]
[03:39] [GLASS BREAKS]
[03:43] 主演:贾基库伯
[03:51] Huh? Ah.
[03:59] [PENGUIN CHRPS]
[04:11] 主演:马克麦克劳
[04:17] [PAPER TEARS]
[04:22] 主演:安奈特欧突尔
[04:36] 主演:安妮罗斯
[04:41] [MAN GRUNTS]
[04:44] 主演:帕美拉史蒂芬森
[04:49] Excuse me. 对不起
[04:53] [GUNFIRE AS PEOPLE SCREAM]
[04:59] (世纪储蓄银行)
[05:04] 主演:罗勃范 惑
[05:16] 玛歌基德饰演露易丝莲恩
[05:22] [INDISTINCT CHATTER AND SHOUTING]
[06:06] MOTHER: Say thank you. 要说谢谢
[06:07] Wow!
[06:26] Way to go, Superman! 太棒了 超人
[07:02] 编剧:大卫纽曼 雷斯利纽曼
[07:16] 制片:皮尔史班葛
[07:32] 导演:李察莱斯特
[07:41] (资讯教室)
[07:44] VOICE [ON MACHINE] Your drlnk is on its way. 你的饮料马上说来了
[07:48] WOMAN: Sir. 老师
[07:49] Excuse me… 对不起
[07:53] …but what if you wanna program two biIateraI coordinates at the same time? 但是 有关于这个程式 二个位元同时混合一起运作
[07:58] You can’t do that. It’s impossib e. 你不可以这样作 这不可能的
[08:00] WOMAN: But f you can’t … – Oh, no. – 但如果你不能的话… – 不
[08:02] Computer techno ogy s very advanced, young Iady, but it can’t do that. 电脑技术对年轻小姐是很先进 但你不可这样做
[08:06] WOMAN: But f you think we can’t do it that way, what happens…? 如果你觉得我们不能这样作 那么你觉得是不是可以…
[08:09] GUS: Sir. 老师
[08:16] TEACHER: Good Lord. 天呀
[08:18] How did you do that? 你怎么办到的?
[08:20] I don’t know. I just did it. 我不知道 我说是办到了
[08:31] (《每日星球报》)
[08:42] PERRY: Who’s this? [Jimmy] That’s him, Ross Webster. – 他是谁? – 此是他 罗斯维斯伯
[08:45] [Jimmy] Just after he received the award for Humanitarian of the Year. 他刚得到年度人道奖
[08:48] He is good- Iooking. 他很英俊
[08:50] Because I gave him f.2 at a 50th. 因为我用特殊镜头拍的
[08:52] One th ng I don’t understand… 有一件事我不明白
[08:54] …the point of the story Lois wrote is how Ross got this great honor… 专题的重点采访的是 罗斯维斯伯如何获得这个荣誉
[08:59] …and you br ng me one picture of him and 15 pictures of this other person. 而你只拍一张他的照片 却拍了十五张她的照片
[09:02] PERRY: Who is she? – LoreIe Ambrosia. She’s Webster’s … – 她是谁? – 罗蕾莱 她是维斯伯的…
[09:05] She’s just Webster’s . Let’s eave it at that. 她就是跟着维斯伯 我们不要谈个
[09:08] PERRY: Who’s this other woman? [Jimmy] His sister, Vera Webster. – 这个女人是谁? – 他的妹妹 佛庄
[09:11] PERRY: P cture Iooks fuzzy. – What? – 照片不清楚 – 什么?
[09:12] The picture’s fine, chief. She Iooks I ke that in reaI Iife. 长官 这看起来很清楚 就好像活生生地站在面前
[09:17] – She’s VP of Webscoe Industries. – I reaIIy don’t understand you. – 她是维斯寇集团的副总裁 – 我真的无法明白
[09:21] A boring banquet and you bring me 3000 boring pictures. 你去参加个无聊宴会 带回来三千张无聊的照片
[09:24] Yet Superman saves a man from drowning on Third Avenue… 超人今早在第三街 解救快溺死在车里的人
[09:27] …whiIe you just stand there and you don’t bring me one picture! 而你却傻呼呼地站在旁边 竟连一张照片也没拍
[09:31] Chief, I didn’t have my camera with me. 老板 我当时没有带照相机
[09:33] A photographer eats with his camera. A photographer sIeeps with his camera. 摄影记者吃饭也带着照相机 摄影记者睡觉也带着照相机
[09:37] – I’m gIad I’m a writer. – Mr. White, pIease. – 我很庆幸我只是个文字记者 – 怀特先生 请吧
[09:40] It’s t me for you to draw this month’s winn ng JINGO number. 需要你抽出本月的幸运号码
[09:43] Prze is an aII- expenses trip to South America. 奖品是免费到南美的旅游机会
[09:46] – I don’t know why the idiot in CircuIation… CLARK: Good morning. – 真是蠢啊 – 早安各位
[09:49] – Hi, CIark. – Hi, Lois. Morning, Jimmy. – 嗨 克拉克 – 嗨 露易丝 早安吉米
[09:51] You’ve got mustard on your apeI. 你领口有一点芥末
[09:53] Excuse me, Mr. White, I hate to interrupt… 怀特先生 我不想打扰你
[09:56] Sorry. I’m busy. I got a paper to get out here. 对不起 我现在很忙 我有篇文章要赶
[09:58] It’ never rep ace the printing press. 一旦交到印刷厂 就不能再更换的
[10:00] – What’s the number, Mr. White? – Fifty- three. – 怀特先生 号码是几号? – 五十三号
[10:05] – Mr. White… SECRETARY: Fifty- three! – 怀特先生… – 五十三号
[10:08] CLARK: Mr. White… – You’ve got to puII three more numbers. – 怀特先生… – 你还要多转出三个号码
[10:11] I promised I’d caII them back today. What do you think? 但是我答应要回他们电话 你的意思如何?
[10:15] – WeII, I don’t know, Kent… – I think it’d make a terrific story. – 我不知道 肯特 我个人是… – 我想一定可以写出精彩的故事
[10:20] What’s a terrific story? 什么样精彩的故事?
[10:21] Kent’s been invited to his high- schooI reunion. – 他被邀请回去参加高中同学会 – 没错
[10:24] – Say. CLARK: Yeah. – 真的 – 是啊
[10:26] CouId we have the next number? 可以再来把号码转出来吗?
[10:28] It’s practica y an American inst tution. Isn’t it? 这是美国的习俗嘛 对吧 吉米?
[10:31] I don’t know, Mr. Kent. Most of the peopIe I know are st I in h gh schooI. 我不知道 我高中的同学 还在念高中
[10:38] Thirty- three. 33号
[10:39] What I thought this story would be about, Mr. White, is… 我想这个故事 可以写有关…
[10:42] SECRETARY: Thirty- three. 33号
[10:44] …is how much the typicaI smaII town has changed in the ast 15 years. 在过去15年问 典型的小镇究竟有多大转变
[10:48] Take me, for exampIe: 拿我作个例子
[10:49] Can I reaIIy go back to m ddIe America now as a MetropoIis sophisticate? 我在接受过大都会的洗礼后 还可以回到美中地区生活吗?
[10:53] I’m reaIIy excited about this. In fact, I was Iook ng around… 我想到这里就觉得很兴奋 甚至我昨晚…
[10:57] …in my cIoset Iast night… 在我的衣柜里…
[10:59] …and I even found my oId h gh- schooI sweater. 找到我高中时代的运动衣
[11:05] – SmaIIviIIe. – Mr. White. – 小镇 – 怀特先生
[11:08] Can I go ahead and make my traveI pIan? 我可以计划到那里去旅游吗?
[11:10] Same quest on about mine. 我也有同样的问题要问你
[11:13] TeII your peopIe the prodigaI son and his photographer are coming home. 告诉你那些同学 大记者要衣锦荣归了
[11:17] Oh, gee, thanks, Mr. White. 谢谢 怀特先生
[11:20] It sn’t easy for me to Iose one of my best reporters. 我要告诉你 对我来说 最好的记者不在身边实在不好
[11:24] – That’s okay. – You deserve the vacation, Lois. – 没问题的 – 你应该放假 露易丝
[11:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:30] Lois, are you going somep ace? 露易丝 你要去什么地方玩吗?
[11:33] CIark, you know some peopIe get to go aII the way to Sma viIIe… 克拉克 有人千方百计要去小镇
[11:37] …and then there are others of us who have to go to Bermuda. 但也有些人 向往着要去百慕达
[11:41] GoIIy. 天哪
[11:43] LOIS: Bye. [Jimmy] Bye, Miss Lane. 再见
[11:45] – Have fun. – Mr. Wh te, the next number, pIease. – 玩得尽兴 – 怀特先生 你还要抽一个号码
[11:50] WeII, I guess I better be going too. 我想我也该走了
[11:55] So I’II be going. 那我要走了
[11:59] Bye. 再见
[12:03] CouIdn’t we get a computer to do this? 难道不能用电脑来做吗?
[12:13] (维斯寇集团 电脑资讯中心)
[12:29] – Hey, what is this? – First paycheck. – 这是什么? – 你的第一份薪水
[12:32] This is the first rip- off, man! We’re supposed to get 225 a week, rght? 但我一个星期 应该有2 25元吧
[12:36] This says, ”$143.80.” How am I supposed to l ve on that? 现在只拿到143点8元 这样如何过活?
[12:40] State tax, federaI tax, socia security tax… 州税 联邦税 社会安全税…
[12:43] It’s so you’re stiII getting some money when you hit 65. 等到65岁 你就可以拿到被扣掉的钱了
[12:46] So I’m getting money when I…? 65? 要等到65岁才拿得到钱?
[12:48] I want mine now! 但我现在就需要钱
[12:50] I want to enjoy it whiIe I’m young. I wanna get up and get down. Boogie. 我要趁年轻享受 没有钱我怎能享受
[12:56] ActuaIIy, it’s probabIy more Iike $143.80 and one ha f cent. 事实上应该有 143点8元再加上半毛钱
[13:01] There are aIways fractions Ieft over, but big corporations round it down. 总是会有剩余的钱 但是都是公司拿走了
[13:05] What do I do with haIf a cent? Buy a thoroughbred mouse? 半毛钱有什么用? 塞牙缝都不够
[13:08] Everybody Ioses those fract ons? 每个人剩余的钱都被拿走了?
[13:10] They don’t Iose them. You can’t Iose what you never got. 不能说被拿走了 因为你根本没有拿到手上过
[13:13] Then what happens? The company gets them? 然后呢? 是公司拿走的吗?
[13:16] They can’t be bothered coIIecting that from your paycheck any more than you. 也不是 他们根本不会像你一样 如此在意此事
[13:21] Then what happens to them? 那钱会如何处理?
[13:22] WeII, they’re just f oating around out there. The computers know where. 只有电脑知道资金的运作情况 知道钱在哪里
[13:27] How many sugars? 糖要多少?
[13:29] One and a haIf. 一个半
[13:38] It’s quitting time, Gus. You coming? 下班了 格斯 你还不走?
[13:40] Yeah. No, actua Iy, I got some stuff to f nish up, so…. 嗯 但我还有些事情 没做完 所以…
[13:45] Working overtime, huh? What are you doing, buddy? Looking for a raise? 加班工作?想干什么? 想要加薪吗?
[13:50] Yeah, Iooking for a ra se. 对 想要加薪
[14:03] (3 6 8 2 2 X4)
[14:05] 3 6 8 2 2 X4) (格斯高曼
[14:08] (维斯寇集团薪资项目 更新安全系统)
[14:14] (准许进入 更正薪资项目)
[14:24] (指示更正事项)
[14:27] (维斯寇集团所有剩余薪资 薪水转入以上的帐户)
[14:30] GUS: You bet. 好了
[14:37] [Jimmy] But my UncIe A on my father’s side, he won’t eat her stuffing. 我姑父站在支持我父亲的一边 他不吃她烹调的东西
[14:41] He says it shouId be cooked on the outside. She cooks it on the inside. 他说火鸡该从外面烤 她却要从里面烤
[14:46] My mother toId my Aunt HeIen. She’s my father’s haIf sister. 我妈说 我姑母海伦是我爸的干妹
[14:49] – I toId you that, right? – Yeah. – 我告诉过你 对吗? – 对
[14:52] – And anyway, the fam Iy… – Hey, hey. – 总之… – 嘿…
[14:54] – Look at that. [Jimmy] Wow. 你看 哗
[14:56] [SIRENS WA L]
[15:07] Okay, your choice: You can turn back or puII over tiII it’s over. 你可以选择开回去 或是靠边停 等到结束为止
[15:11] – How Iong wiII it take? – Can’t teII w th these fires. – 要等多久呢? – 无法判断
[15:14] I mean, that fire… That’s spreading Iike wiIdfire. 这种火烧起来 会有蔓延的可能
[15:17] DRIVER: It’s just a buiIding burning. 不过只是一栋建筑物着火罢了
[15:19] It’s not just a buiIding. That’s a chemica p ant. 一栋建筑物? 这是化学工厂呀
[15:22] You know what I mean. It’s Iike… It’s I ke chemicaIs. 你懂我的意思了吧 化学工厂起火
[15:25] If any of that stuff goes up n smoke, we’re in for a hairy time around here. 随时可能会有浓烟 将这附近给遮盖住
[15:30] 放轻松
[15:32] – CIark. – Yeah? – 克拉克 – 是
[15:33] I want you to keep these peopIe distracted. 你替我分散他们的注意力 这样他们才不知道我要干嘛
[15:35] What are you doing? 你要干什么?
[15:37] What am doing? Remember what the ch ef said? 干什么? 你记得老板的话吗?
[15:40] A photographer aIways goes after a story. 摄影记者永远要配合上报导
[15:42] That couId be dangerous, Jimmy. 但这很危险的 吉米
[15:44] Danger goes with the terrtory, Mr. Kent. 危险 它是随时存在的 肯特
[16:06] [FIREMEN SHOUT INDISTINCTLY]
[16:25] HeIp me! 救命
[16:27] HeIp me! 救命
[16:32] – How can I heIp? – Get this man a heImet. – 我能帮得上忙吗? – 帮他拿顶头盔
[16:34] – It’s you. Forget the heImet. – How bad is it? – 喔 是你 你来得正好 – 情况如何?
[16:37] My God, t’s a nightmare. Everything’s either expIosive or fIammab e or worse. 天呀 超人 这真像一场恶梦 所有的东西不是爆炸就是冒烟
[16:43] [EXPLOSION]
[16:45] Get the Iadder truck in here. 快把云梯车开过来
[16:47] – It won’t reach. – My God, they’re trapped! – 构不着 – 天呀 他们被困住了
[16:51] What’s he gonna do? F y them down one at a t me? 他要干什么? 一次载一个下来吗?
[16:54] [WORKERS YELL]
[17:12] Let’s go! Everybody, down there! Move it! 走吧 大家从这里走 快走
[17:14] Come on! Hurry up! 来啊 快点
[17:16] There you go. 好了
[17:21] Right down there. Take it easy. 从这里 慢慢来
[17:25] AII rght. Everybody down there! 好了 所有人都下去
[17:29] MAN: Keep moving!
[18:03] Sir, get out. I’lI show you the quickest way. 先生 你要离开这里越快越好
[18:06] Go on. Look after the others. I can’t Ieave. 我要照顾这些仪器 不能离开这里
[18:08] – Why not? – I gotta stay and Iook after those. – 为何? – 我要照顾那些物品
[18:10] That’s concentrated BeItric acid. 这些是浓缩的硫化酸
[18:12] If that stuff heats up over 180 degrees, we’ve got a cris s… 如果热度超过180度 就会过热燃烧
[18:15] …that’ make this fire Iook Iike a p cn c. 所引起的危机及火势 就不可收拾
[18:18] SUPERMAN: What does it do? 那要怎么办?
[18:19] CHEMIST: As Iong as it rema ns stabIe, it’s just ordinary acid. 如果保持温度稳定 就没问题
[18:23] But if it begins to heat up, it’ turn voIatiIe. 但一旦开始受热 它就很容易会爆炸
[18:26] You’lI get a great cIoud of smoke that wiII eat through anything. 就会有很浓的烟雾 会穿透任何的东西
[18:29] SteeI, concrete, anything. 钢铁 水泥 任何的东西
[18:32] [FIREMEN SHOUT INDISTINCTLY]
[18:43] Who the heII is that? 你在那里搞什么鬼?
[18:45] FIREMAN: Hey, you! Get off of there! – I’m just gonna get a coupIe more shots. – 嘿 离开那里 – 我只是拍几张火灾的照片
[18:57] Ow! Ah!
[19:06] TeI them to bring their hoses back here! QuickIy! 叫他们快点来灭火 快点
[19:12] [Jimmy] HeIp! 救命
[19:14] HeIp! HeIp me! 救命
[19:19] HeIp! Somebody he p me! 救命 有人能救我吗
[19:23] – HeIp! – It’s aII right. – 救命 – 没事了
[19:25] – Superman! My Ieg. – I got you. Take it easy. – 超人 我的腿 – 我抓到你了 轻松点
[19:28] AII right. We’lI go nice and easy. 我们慢慢来
[19:30] Okay, ‘m sorry. AII right? Here we go. 喔 抱歉 好了吗?走罗
[19:37] Medics! Over here, pIease. 担架 快过来
[19:40] That’s it. Here you go. 好了 可以了
[19:42] Go easy. It’s the Ieft Ieg. 轻轻地 他左腿骨折了
[19:45] – My camera. – Yeah. – 照相机 – 是
[19:48] It’s a cIean break right across the fibuIa. 只是单纯的骨折
[19:51] – My camera. – Sorry, J mmy. You’ I be okay. – 我的照相机 – 抱歉 吉米 你会没事的
[19:56] Get that f re out, otherwise there’lI be an ac d cIoud a I over the Eastern seaboard. 你们要集中水扑灭实验室的火 不然里面的硫化酸会过热爆炸
[20:04] FIREMAN 1: The pump house is gone! FIREMAN 2: What? – 天啊 抽水车没作用了 – 什么?
[20:07] FIREMAN 1: The pump house! – We’ve Iost the water pressure! – 抽水车 – 我们抽不到水了
[20:11] – We’ve got to have water! – How? – 我们要找到水来 – 要怎么找?
[20:13] Lake Comooga’s five miIes from here. We’d need a five- miIe hose! 卡摩嘉湖离这里五英里路 五英里的远水救不了近火
[20:16] – Where’s this Iake? – That way. – 湖在哪里? – 那边
[20:27] TeII them it’s hopeIess. 告诉他们没希望了
[20:28] You toId me we had an adequate water suppIy. 是你说水源充足的
[21:32] Water! 水来了
[21:48] I teII you, that man’s a miracIe! 真不敢相信 那人是个奇�
[21:57] [ROCK MUSIC PLAYS IN SCHOOL]
[22:01] [PEOPLE CHATTER INDISTINCTLY]
[22:04] (欢迎返校 1965毕业班)
[22:16] WOMAN: CaroI, you got gorgeous! 卡罗 你真漂亮
[22:26] (小镇 帽子3元)
[22:30] Look at you. 看看你
[22:38] (布莱德威尔逊 64年全州明星球员)
[22:40] BRAD: That was against Mid- City. I’lI never forget t. 那次对抗城中队 我永生难忘
[22:45] Fourth quarter, score was t ed… 第四节 打成平手
[22:47] …we’re back at the 25- yard Iine. 我们在二十五码线上
[22:50] Coach sends in a pIay, Right FIanker Option. 教练下达指令 右翼突破
[23:03] You reaIIy have grown, C ark. 你真的长大了不少 克拉克
[23:05] You Iook very weII, M ss Bann ster. 你身体也不错 班尼丝太太
[23:07] I can’t compIa n. take the sta rs a ittIe s ow and I have these spe Is. 算是不错了 虽然爬楼梯慢点 记忆还不错
[23:13] But reaIIy, I can’t compIain. 我真的算不错了
[23:16] Lana? 拉娜?
[23:18] Clark? 克拉克?
[23:24] WouId you excuse me? There’s someone I’d rea y Iike to say he Io to. 对不起 我有别的朋友来 要去打个招呼
[23:31] Lana? 拉娜?
[23:34] – Lana Lang? It’s great to see you. – CIark. – 拉娜?真高兴见到你 – 克拉克
[23:38] – You Iook wonderfuI. – Me? No, you Iook… – 你看来师极了 – 不 你才是…
[23:42] – Let me g ve you a hand with that. – No, no. I can manage. – 我来帮你 – 不用 我自己可以
[23:46] Uh….
[23:49] This is the first time you’ve come back since your mom passed away. 这是自从你妈过世后 你第一次从大都会回来
[23:52] Yeah. I’m sorry. 对的 对不起
[23:57] CLARK: I heard that you and… 我听说是你和…
[23:59] – …DonaId sp it up. LANA: Did you eat yet? – 唐诺分手了? – 你吃了没?
[24:02] No. 还没
[24:03] Beg your pardon. Excuse me. Sorry. 借过 对不起 抱歉
[24:09] – That’s not right. – No? – 这个不对 – 不对?
[24:11] You’re right about DonaId and me, but… HoId this, okay? 我和唐诺的事你说得对… 不过 你替我拿一下
[24:14] Oh, sure. 当然
[24:18] Hi, Kent. 嗨 肯特
[24:20] Hi. How you doing? 嗨 你好吗?
[24:23] I’m sorry. I’m going nuts. Thanks. 对不起 我竟然弄错了 谢谢
[24:29] – CIark. – Yeah. – 克拉克 – 是
[24:32] Lana. 拉娜
[24:34] Uh-oh. Um….
[24:37] BRAD: Hey, sweet. 哦 甜心
[24:38] Here I am. 我来了
[24:41] Remember when you were prom queen? AII these guys were wa ting for a dance? 记得你当选为舞会皇后 一票人等着要和你跳舞
[24:45] There’s on y one guy on your dance card now. Huh, honey? 现在只剩下一个人了
[24:48] – That’s good oId… – Brad W son. – 真是美好的… – 布莱德威尔逊
[24:50] – Hi, Brad. – Hi, Kent. – 嗨 布莱德 – 嗨 肯特
[24:53] Long time no see. 好久不见
[24:55] You know, see, see, see? 你懂吧 �不见�?
[24:57] – Come on, Lana. – No, I can’t . – 来吧 拉娜 – 不行
[25:00] – CIark aIready asked me. – I did? 克拉克他先请我的
[25:02] – Yeah. – Oh, excuse me. – 我有吗? – 有 对不起
[25:06] Lana, I haven’t danced… 拉娜 我好久没跳…
[25:16] [SLOW MUSIC PLAYS]
[25:41] (维斯寇集团 收支处)
[25:52] Ah, Gorman. Another week, another check. 高曼 又一星期又一张支票
[25:58] Don’t you have another one for me? I put in a voucherfor expenses. 你有没有另外一张支票要给我? 我申请了公费
[26:02] What? 什么?
[26:07] Yeah, yeah. 有
[26:08] Here you go. 拿去
[26:17] (给付给 格斯高曼)
[26:20] (8万5千7百89点9元)
[26:32] Thanks for heIping me out. 谢谢你帮我收拾
[26:34] You kidding? A ot of guys wouId Iike to be where I am. 你别客气 拉娜 很多人羡慕我有机会帮你
[26:37] You’d be surprised at how many offers I didn’t get. 你会讶异我根本没有成觉到
[26:39] Even Brad wouIdn’t stick around. 甚至布莱德都不会留下
[26:41] It reaIIy isn’t easy. 真是不容易
[26:43] The streamers? Yeah, you just pu , and… 这些长幡?你只要…
[26:45] No, not the streamers. Everything. 不是这些长幡 是全部的
[26:48] Not that I’m compIaining. It’s just that… 不是我要抱怨 只是…
[26:50] …I don’t know why, I just feeI I ke I can taIk to you. 我不知道为什么 我觉得我可以和你谈心
[26:53] What? 什么?
[26:55] I fee Iike I can taIk to you! 我觉得我可以和你谈心
[26:58] – You can? – Yes. – 是吗? – 是的
[27:00] – You know something, Lana? – What? – 你知道吗 拉娜? – 什么?
[27:04] I aIways…. 我一直…
[27:06] I aIways wished that you wou d. 我一直希望你会
[27:08] I mean, even back in high schooI. 甚至在高中时代
[27:10] – Remember when you were…? – Queen of the prom. – 记得你是… – 舞会皇后
[27:13] Then three years after the royaI wedding, the king abdicated. 经过三年的婚姻 他退出了
[27:16] – Isn’t that terrib e? – Yeah, sure is. – 这是不是太糟了吗? – 的确是
[27:19] There must be a gaIIon of potato saIad eft over. 肯定剩下一大堆的洋芋沙拉
[27:23] You know what the probIem is? 你知道问题所在吗?
[27:26] I don’t know, too much mayonnaise? 不知道 是太多美乃滋了吗?
[27:28] Dona d oved mayonnaise. Why wouId that be the probIem? 唐诺喜欢吃美乃滋 这不会有问题的
[27:31] No, the probIem is, why do I stay in SmaIIv I e? 问题是为什么我要留在小镇?
[27:34] BeI eve me, I’ve asked myseIf that. 相信我 我一直这样自问
[27:36] Do you know how Iucky you are to Iive in MetropoIis? The B g Apricot. 你知道你有多幸运能住在大都会? 人人向往的地方
[27:41] WeII, Lana, you couId… 那你可以…
[27:42] Easy to say. But how? What about Ricky? 说来容易 我不能不顾瑞奇
[27:45] – Ricky? – My IittIe boy. – 瑞奇? – 我儿子
[27:48] – You? Oh, that’s great. – Yeah. – 你的 这不错 – 是
[27:50] I mean, at east here we have a house and I’ve got a job that pays the biIIs. 在这里 我们有一栋房子 我有工作可以支付帐单
[27:55] Except for Iast winter when the fueI biIIs kept going up and up. 但是去年冬天开始 燃料帐单就变得越来越贵
[27:59] Yeah. Even had to pawn my diamond ring then. 我甚至把结婚钻戒拿去当了
[28:02] That’s a shame. 那真可惜
[28:08] [CLARK WHISTLES]
[28:11] You never got married? 你还没有结婚吗?
[28:15] – Me? – Yeah. – 我吗? – 是啊
[28:17] WeII, I was… 我…
[28:20] No. Not…. 还没
[28:22] [PLAYS PIANO]
[28:31] You know, years Iater you can Iook at someone and think: 你知道吗? 几年后再看到某人就会想…
[28:34] ”WeII, I guess that’s the one that got away.” 我想 那就是我错过的机会
[28:39] (罗斯维斯伯)
[28:42] Give me that again, oId buddy. Run t by me just one more time. 再说一次 我要再听一次
[28:45] – E ghty- five thousand doIIars. – Missing? – 八万五千元 – 不见了
[28:48] EmbezzIed, Mr. Webster. StoIen from the firm. 一笔完整的钱 从公司中被侵占
[28:52] [Vera] By whom? 谁干的?
[28:53] That’s what I want to know. By whom? Whom? 我要知道是谁干的?
[28:56] [Webster] Vera, get ahoId of yourseIf. 佛莅 控制一下自己吧
[28:59] Nobody eIse ever wiII. 从未有人敢如此做
[29:01] SIMPSON: I don’t know. 我不知道
[29:02] Whom? 是谁呢?
[29:03] In the oId days it was simpIe. 在往日事情简单得多
[29:05] We kept books, we knew what was go ng in and what was paid out. 我们有帐簿 有收据 哪一笔帐出去 哪一笔帐进来
[29:10] If somebody wanted to rob you… 即使有人要抢钱
[29:12] …they’d come in w th a gun and say, “Stick them up.” 他们都带着枪进来说 把钱装进去
[29:15] Now they get bIasted computers to do their dirty work. 现在这些人利用后杂的电脑 做这种下流事情
[29:18] My oId friend, you are yesterday. 我的老朋友 你成为老古董了
[29:21] Whoever puIIed this caper is tomorrow. 至于谁做了此事 将会是明日之星
[29:26] Mr. Webster, it’s time for your massage. 维斯伯先生 该是你按摩的时候了
[29:29] Does th s woman have the right to burst in…? 这种女人怎能突然闯进来
[29:31] Now, now, Vera. Simpson, you know my psychic nutritionist? 等等 佛莅 辛普森 这位是我物理治疗师
[29:35] – He o. – We are trying to hoId a meet ng here. – 哈罗 – 抱歉 我们正要在此闻会
[29:39] Why don’t you ho d your breath instead. Maybe you’lI turn bIue. 你为何不省省力别讲话 这样很容易血压上升
[29:43] – Improvement. – I’m about to take a human Iife. – 没水准 – 注意 我正要取你的人命
[29:47] Simpson, wouId you excuse us for a second, pIease? 辛普森 请你回避几分钟好吗?
[29:50] [ARGUING INDISTINCTLY]
[29:53] – Mouths cIosed. Ears open. – She’s a big pig. – 闭嘴 用耳听 – 她是一只大肥猪
[29:57] I can’t have anyone with me who isn’t with me. 我不容许不服从我的人 和我一起
[30:00] Now, girIs. 好了 女孩们
[30:02] Simpson. 辛普森
[30:04] WeII, o d chum. What now? 老朋友 现在该如何呢?
[30:05] Kiss the 85 thou goodbye? 就让八万五千块飞走吗?
[30:08] Keep on paying the thief his saIary untiI he shakes the money tree again? 持续让他得手 以为这是摇钱树吗?
[30:12] – He’s bound to sI p up sooner or Iater. – Why? – 他迟早会露出马脚的 – 为什么?
[30:16] That’s what they aIways say in the mov es. 我也不知道 在电影中常是这样演的
[30:18] He won’t sIip up at aII. No, not at aII. 他不会不露马脚的 不会的
[30:21] He’II keep quietIy taking the bread from our mouths. 他一定会继续从我的口中 不断地偷食我的面包
[30:24] He’lI keep a Iow profiIe and won’t do a thing to ca attention to himseIf. 他一定会不断地做 越陷越深露出马脚
[30:28] UnIess, of course, he s a compIete and utter moron. 当然 除非他真是一位天才罪犯
[30:33] [TIRES SCREECH]
[30:50] BOY 1 : I’II go f rst. Andrew. 我先选 安德鲁
[30:52] BOY 2: I’lI pick Chris. LANA: You feeI good? You feeI ready? – 我选克立思 – 你准备好了吗?
[30:56] LANA Ricky, your shoe. 瑞奇 你的球鞋
[30:57] – You mean, we’ve gotta take Ricky? – You guys Iost the toss. – 我们要和瑞奇一组吗? – 你们猜拳输了
[31:01] AII right, come on, Ricky. 好吧 瑞奇
[31:03] LANA: Wa t, wait… – Come on, good Iuck. – 等等 – 祝好运
[31:06] – I just can’t stand this. – Oh, Lana. It’lI be okay. – 我真受不了这样 – 拉娜 没事的 相信我
[31:09] I know, I was a Iate bIoomer myseIf. 我自己也是大器晚成
[31:12] It’s not just that he’s sma I, he’s the onIy kid in town wthout a father. 我不是因为他年纪小 他是镇上唯一没父亲的小孩
[31:17] Oh, Iook. He’s stewed to the giIIs in the midd e of the afternoon. 看看 才下午就醉醺醺了
[31:21] – Gee, aI he had was chocoIate miIk. – No, him. – 我只喝了巧克力牛奶 – 不 我是指他
[31:24] Hey, sweet thing. 甜心
[31:26] L ttIe k d getting hass ed, huh? 小朋友在比赛了
[31:28] – Kent, you stiII here? – I seem to be, Brad. – 肯特 你也在这儿? – 是啊 布莱德
[31:31] AII he needs s a few pointers from the oId champ here. 他只需要有冠军经验的人 指导一下就好了
[31:34] I won the aII- country bowIing trophy two years in a row. 我参加了两年的 全国保龄球巡回比赛
[31:37] I didn’t know that. 这我还不知道
[31:38] Yeah. NaturaI athIete can pIay any sport. 天生有运动细胞的人 什么运动都会
[31:40] Brad, you’re just gonna make it worse. 布莱德 你只会搞砸
[31:42] – It’s aII right. It’II be okay. – He’lI make t worse. – 没关系 没事的 – 克拉克 他会搞砸的
[31:47] [BOYS GRUMBLE]
[31:51] You watch, he’II get a spare. 你看着 他会补进的
[31:53] Come on, R cky. 加油 瑞奇
[31:56] Hey, kid, you’re hoIding it aII wrong. 孩子 你球拿错了
[31:59] – Let oId Brad show you how it’s done. – Brad. – 让我示范一次给你看 – 布莱德
[32:03] Excuse me. Say, Brad, I think maybe he’lI be better off doing t his way. 对不起 布莱德 我想最好还是让孩子他自己打
[32:07] For a guy Iucky to be waterboy, you’ve got a big mouth. 你这种不入流的人 话还真多
[32:11] I don’t think he needs a esson in front of the other kids. 我只想说瑞奇不会希望 在同伴面前 被指导如何打球
[32:14] – He needs a man to show him. – He’s doing just fine. Excuse me. – 他需要有人教他 – 他会没事的 抱歉
[32:20] Here you go, Rcky. 去吧 瑞奇
[32:22] And g ve it your best shot. Okay? There you go. 尽全力 好吗?去吧
[32:27] Sorry. 抱歉
[32:35] Ah-choo!
[32:39] [BOYS SHOUT]
[32:44] Gesundheit. 保重啊
[32:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[32:50] Hey, Gus, the boss wants to see you. 格斯 老板要见你
[32:53] He can see me aII right. HeIIo, Mr. Lewis. 他一直在看着我 你好吗?老板
[32:55] No, not that boss. The boss. 不是那位老板 是大老板
[33:00] – You mean, the boss… – Yup. 你是说大老板
[33:02] – …wants to see me? – Yup. 要见我?
[33:03] Oh, my God, why wouId he wanna see me? 他要见我干什么?
[33:07] I mean…. 我是说…
[33:09] Why wouId the boss wanna see me? 老板要见我干什么?
[33:13] There’s no reason. 没有原因吗?
[33:16] Then why’d he…? Oh, I know! 那为何他…?我知道了
[33:17] It’s my suggestion for the voIIeybaII un forms. 一定是关于 我对排球制服的意见
[33:21] That’s it. 就是这样
[33:34] Ross the boss. Ross the boss. The boss! 罗斯老板…老板
[33:39] Be caIm. Be cooI. Be coI ected. 冷静 镇静 要坦然
[33:45] Mr. Webster? Mr. Webster? 维斯伯先生…?
[33:49] Mr. Webster, I did not… Mr. Webster. 维斯伯先生 我…维斯伯先生
[33:53] [Webster] Mr. August Gorman? 格斯高曼先生吗?
[33:55] GUS: August Gorman here. 先生 我就是高曼
[33:56] I know you’re a man of compassion, and I don’t wanna go to jaiI… 我知道你心肠很好 我不要坐牢
[34:01] …because they have robbers and rapists… 因为他们那里有 强盗犯 强奸犯
[34:03] I just wanna ask you one question. 我只是要问你一个问题
[34:06] You’ve been a naughty guy, haven’t you? 你是一个很顽皮的人 是吗?
[34:09] Come on, adm t it now. 说良心话吧
[34:10] You’ve been just a ittIe bit naughty, haven’t you? 你在工作上常有一点顽皮 是吗?
[34:13] – I was kind of… – That’s aII right. I understand. – 我是那一种… – 好了 不用多说
[34:16] I can… What do the young fo ks say today? 我可以了解年轻人 现在的心态
[34:19] ”Dig where you’re coming from, brother.” 梦想出人头地的心情 兄弟
[34:22] – You wanna be rich, right? – How, wha… 你想要发财 是吗?
[34:25] I was born rich. Never worn the same pa r of socks tw ce. 我一出生便注定富有 从不重后穿同一双袜子
[34:29] GUS: What do you do with your socks? 那你怎样处理那些袜子?
[34:31] I don’t know. They’re Iaundered and sent to some charitable institution, I think. 拿去洗了“巴 送给慈济了吧
[34:35] ActuaIIy, I don’t know. Maybe they turn them into dust rags… 我不知道或许变成别的了
[34:38] …or pen- wipers or something. 或许是立可白
[34:40] Or maybe socks. 或许是袜子
[34:42] Yes! That never occurred to me. 是的 我从不管这些
[34:45] Gus, you know something? You’re a genius. 格斯 你知道你的确是一位天才
[34:49] A naughty genius, but what the heII? Nobody’s perfect, right? Cheers. 一位顽皮的天才 但又如何 没有人是十全十美的 干杯
[34:52] Because of the ha f- cent thing with the computers. 是因为我用电脑 把半毛钱转出来的事
[34:56] No, no, because computers ruIe the worId today. 不…是因为电脑控制了 今日整个世界
[34:59] The feIIow that can fooI the computers can ruIe the worId h mseIf. 而控制电脑的人可以控制世界
[35:04] I’ve been searching for somebody who can make these mach nes… 我一直都在物色一位 能成功地利用电脑的人
[35:07] …do what they’re not supposed to. Get my drift? 做人所不能的事 你明白我的意思吗?
[35:10] GUS: Yes! – Gus… – 明白 – 格斯…
[35:12] …Webscoe, the Webscoe industriaI compIex, is a famiIy- owned carteI. 维斯寇集团 维斯寇工业 是一个家族的大企业
[35:17] Some magnesium here, some z nc there. 有些是要探测镁矿 有些要找锌矿
[35:19] RaiIroads, farm machinery. You foIIow me? 铁路 农业机械 你在听吗?
[35:21] GUS: I foIIow you, sir. 我在听
[35:23] – Gus, do you know what I want now? – No. – 格斯 你知道我想要什么吗? – 不知道
[35:25] I want coffee. 我要咖啡
[35:26] AII rght. BIack, cream, sugar, or…? 需要奶 糖 还是…?
[35:28] No, you don’t seem to understand. 不是 你似乎不明白
[35:30] Under different company names, I controI the price of coffee beans… 众多不同的公司品牌 我要控制咖啡的价格
[35:34] …in VenezueIa, BraziI, BoI via, Jamaica and the RepubIic of Gabon. 在委内瑞拉 巴西 玻利维亚 牙买加 加彭共和国
[35:38] But I’ve got a probIem and I think maybe you can heIp me. 但是 我现在有一个问题 你大概可以帮我解决
[35:42] One country won’t pIay baII with me. You know how that can bug a guy, rght? 就是有一个国家不赏我的脸 我想你知道这有多丢脸
[35:47] That couId bug… What country? 不赏脸… 那个国家?
[35:50] – CoIomb a. – CoIomb a? 哥伦比亚 哥伦比亚?
[35:53] CoIombia has two mportant exports, and one of them’s coffee. 哥国是极重要的 咖啡进出口国家
[35:56] And I’ve tried to reason w th them. BeIieve me, I’ve tried. 我试过多次 相信我 我真的试过多次
[36:00] But this one miserabIe, pissant IittIe country… 但这真是令人难过的 固执国家
[36:03] …has the gaII to th nk it can dictate the economy of an open market. Gus. 以为可以阻碍了我的目标 不让我独占这个市场 格斯…
[36:09] Gus, my friend… 格斯 我的朋友
[36:12] …we’re going to teach them a Iesson, aren’t we? 我们要给他们一个教训 对吗?
[36:16] Destroy the entire CoIombian coffee crop… 毁掉哥伦比亚所有的咖啡田
[36:19] …right down to the Iast bean. 令他们成为不毛之地
[36:22] – The Iast bean, we are. – Right. – 不毛之地?我们? – 没错
[36:24] But you got so much. You know, Iike… 但你拥有这么多了…
[36:28] A wise man once said, I think it was AttiIa the Hun: 你知道为什么有人曾说 我想说的人真是独具慧眼
[36:31] ”lt is not enough that I succeed. �成功还不足够
[36:33] Everyone eIse must faiI.” 必须其他人都失败�
[36:37] Seems fa r. 有道理
[36:38] – Gus. – What? – 格斯 – 什么?
[36:40] You are going to do this for me. 你要为我做这件事
[36:46] – How? – The weather. – 怎么做? – 利用天气
[36:49] You d dn’t say your mother was here. 你没有告诉我你妈妈会来
[36:51] I’m his sister. His baby sister. 我是他的妹妹 他最小的妹妹
[36:54] Gus, teII me, have you ever heard of VuIcan? 格斯 告诉我 难道你从未听过华根吗?
[36:57] Hi, Ms. VuIcan. 嗨 华根小姐
[36:59] VuIcan is the weather sate te our government put up… 华根是气象卫星 是政府设在…
[37:02] …to mon tor the weather. 运行轨道中 监视气象变化用的
[37:03] But if somebody were to reprogram it, it couId do much more. 但如果有人能重新输入程式 它便能发挥更大的功效
[37:08] It couId make weather. 可以制造天气的变化
[37:10] [Webster] Storms and fIoods. 风暴或洪水
[37:11] [Vera] BIizzards, heat waves. 暴风雪 热浪
[37:13] How do you do that? 要怎么做?
[37:15] Like everyth ng e se in the 20th century, Gus. 就像二十世纪 每一件事的作法一样
[37:18] You push buttons. 你只要用按按几个键就行了
[37:20] [SHUTTER CLICKS]
[37:22] – There you go. – It’s the f rst time I won anything. – 好了 – 这是我一生中第一次赢得东西
[37:25] You won my hand, Maury. 你赢得我的芳心 莫瑞
[37:26] But this s the first time I won anything vaIuab e. 对 但这是我第一次 赢得有价值的东西
[37:29] Let’s get one wth the sombreros. 戴上草帽会更像样
[37:31] Mr. White, you’II be in this, handing them the r pIane tickets. 怀特先生 你过来把机票交给他们
[37:35] – Why do I have to do this? – Why do I have to do this? – 为什么总要我做这种事? – 为什么总要我做这种事?
[37:37] You’re Iucky I d dn’t fire you. I get a chance at exc usive photos… 你 你没被开除算运气好 本来有独家的…
[37:41] …of history’s biggest factory fire. 史上最大化学工厂火灾的照片
[37:43] He comes home with a broken Ieg and 12 meIted roIIs of fiIm. 回来时腿断了 照片也熔化了
[37:46] It was hot. 因为热度太高
[37:47] SmiIe, Mr. White. 笑一笑 怀特先生
[37:51] South America! I can’t beIieve my Iuck! 南美洲 我不敢相信我的运气
[37:54] See, f you don’t want them to trace it back… 注意 你想要做但不被人发现…
[37:57] …you’ve gotta punch in to some IittIe rinky- dink outfit… 得找个隐密不引人注意的基地 装置一台电脑
[38:00] …that has a IittIe Mickey Mouse computer… 一台小但功能多的电脑就行
[38:03] SomepIace you can sneak nto, rght? 你可以藏身的地方 是吗?
[38:06] Somebody couId… 有人可以””‘
[38:07] SomepIace where nobody knows him so they can’t connect him with us. 那个地方没有人认识他 他们此不会怀疑他和我们有关
[38:12] Webscoe has 1 12 subsidiaries. 维斯寇集团有112家子公司
[38:14] They’re aII I nked into the centraI computer system. 所有电脑系统都和中央电脑连线
[38:17] How about somepIace… 要找一个…这种地方
[38:19] …smaII? 小地方?
[38:21] (小麦之王 小镇)
[38:23] DRIVER: SmaIIviIIe. Th s is SmaIIviIIe. We’ have a five- minute stop here. 小镇 小镇到了 停留五分钟
[38:28] Mind your step. 小心走路
[38:29] Watch your step, pIease. 小 。楼梯
[38:32] Thanks, SeIma. 谢谢 席玛
[38:33] Thanks a Iot. Lana. Have a good day, now. 再见 拉娜 一天・险快
[38:40] CLARK: Let me heIp you, Lana. 让我帮你 拉娜
[38:43] I’m sorry. 对不起
[38:48] – Thanks, CIark. – Sit down, Buster. Good boy. – 谢谢 克拉克 – 你去坐下 巴士达 乖
[38:50] RICKY: Come on, Buster, sit down. That’s a good boy. 坐下 巴士达 别乱动 乖
[38:53] CLARK: Okay. You aII set? Great. 你们都好了吗?很好
[38:59] Wow.
[39:08] MAN: I’m not saying another word. 我不再多说了
[39:10] That’s it. Okay? 就这样
[39:15] Jesus Chrst! 天呀
[39:18] [THUNDER RUMBLES]
[39:22] Don’t they have picn cs in Metropo is, Mr. Kent? 你们在大都会也有郊游吗? 肯特先生
[39:25] WeII, not quite Iike this, Ricky. 有 只是和这里的不大一样
[39:27] – Mom and I do this aII the time. – You do? – 妈妈和我常一块出来郊游 – 真的
[39:29] – I’II heIp you. – Stay cIose by and be carefuI, okay? – 我帮你 – 瑞奇 别走远 要小心 好吗?
[39:32] Okay, Mom. 好的 妈妈
[39:34] RICKY: Come on, Buster. Let’s find you a rabb t. Come on. Rabbit. 来 巴士达 去找兔子 来 巴士达
[39:37] – This s so nice for him. – Here you go. 这样对他来说太好了
[39:40] It’s even nicer when there’s a man around, which sn’t that often. 难得有一位男性在他身边 这对他的成长较好
[39:43] – There’s a ot of cho ces. – The good ones are married. – 还有好多的选择机会 – 不 所有好的男人都结婚了
[39:46] That’s why Brad thinks he’s God’s gift to women. 所以布莱德以为 他是上帝给女人的礼物
[39:49] He won’t take no for an answer, but he’s the onIy one asking. 他不接受拒绝 但只有他自己在要求
[39:52] No, Lana, I meant there’s a ot of cho ces here. 不 拉娜 我还是觉得有很多选择的
[39:55] This is rea y qu te some picnic. There’s … 这真是不错的郊游 有这种…
[39:58] …some of that. 这个
[40:01] Green stuff. 绿东西
[40:04] Hey, pate. 豆泥
[40:08] Boy, th s pate is reaIIy unusuaI. 这种豆泥味道真特别
[40:11] I didn’t make any… Oh, C ark. 我没有弄
[40:13] That’s Buster’s dog food. 这是巴士达的狗食物
[40:16] – It’s good. – Don’t eat it! – 蛮好吃的啊 – 别再吃了
[40:18] What time’s the dog eat? 小狗什么时候吃?
[40:20] – This is nice. – Here. – 真不错 – 拿去
[40:22] It’s aII right, Lana. 没关系的 拉娜
[40:25] Thanks. 谢谢
[40:27] [BUSTER BARKS]
[40:28] Hey, where you go ng? Come on! 你去那里?回来 巴士达
[40:30] Buster, stop messing about! 巴士达 不要闹了
[40:35] – How much Ionger…? – I was just thinking… – 要待多久…? – 我正在想…
[40:37] – I’m sorry. No, go ahead. – No. You. – 抱歉 请说 – 你说
[40:43] WeII… 我只是在想…
[40:46] …I was just thinking that… 我在想 像你这样的人
[40:48] …somebody Iike you couId do reaI y weII in Metropo is. 一定可以在大都会发展
[40:52] I suppose I have to face it. I’m not gonna f nd what I want in Sma viIIe anymore. 我想我非得如此了 小镇里没有我要的了
[40:57] 可是…
[40:59] Cou d I make it n MetropoIis? What wouId I do when I got there? 我可以在大都会过活吗? 我能做什么工作?
[41:05] CaII me. 打电话给我
[41:06] – No, I wouIdn’t wanna caII you. – You don’t wanna caII me? – 不 我不想打给你 – 你不想打给我?
[41:09] Yes, I wanna caII you, but I wouIdn’t wanna be a nuisance to you. 我想打给你 但我不想为你增加麻烦
[41:14] I don’t think you couId ever be a nuisance to me, Lana. 我从未想过你会为我增加麻烦
[41:19] C ark, may I teII you something? 克拉克 我可以告诉你件事吗?
[41:25] My oiI pan is Ieaking. 我油箱正在漏油
[41:32] See? There’s something dripping. 看 有东西在漏
[41:34] – Can I give you a hand? – No, thanks. – 我可以帮上忙吗? – 不用 谢谢
[41:36] With a the car troubIe I have, I studied up on auto repair. 由于车子太烂 我必须学会怎样修理车子
[41:40] Look at this. 看看这个
[41:43] CLARK: Oh, boy. 天啊
[41:48] [CLARK HEARS BUSTER WHIMPERING]
[42:11] Lana, I think I’II just go see if Ricky’s aII rght. You okay? 拉娜 我去看看瑞奇怎样了 你没事吧?
[42:14] Yeah. 嗯
[43:03] FARMER: Gosh, is he a rght? 天啊 他没事吧?
[43:13] Hi. 嗨
[43:17] Superman? 超人?
[43:19] That’s me. 就是我
[43:23] RICKY: Mom! Mom! 妈 妈
[43:27] There you go. He’s aII right, but have a doctor check h m. 到了 他没事 女士 但最好还是给医生看看
[43:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[43:33] – I’m Lana Lang. This is Ricky. – Nice to meet you. – 我是拉娜 他是瑞奇 – 很高兴认识你们
[43:36] And this s C ark. – 瑞奇 – 这是克拉克
[43:37] I reaIIy have to be going. So ong, R cky. Bye. 我真的要走了 再见瑞奇
[43:42] We were fIying, Mom! 妈 我们在天空飞
[43:44] What were you doing, anyway? 你究竟在做什么?
[43:45] I was Iooking for Buster. 我在找巴士达
[43:47] – Buster! Buster! CLARK: I found him! – 巴士达 巴士达 – 我找到他了
[43:51] CLARK: Come on, boy. That’s it. 好了 就这样
[43:53] Mr. Kent, Superman was here! 肯特先生 超人刚在这里
[43:56] – What? – Yes, he reaIIy was. – 什么? – 是的 他真的在这儿
[43:59] Aren’t you excited? 你不觉得很兴奋吗?
[44:00] I’m from MetropoIis. I see Superman every day. 我在大都会的时候 我每天看到他
[44:04] You do? CouId you get me his autograph? 真的 你可否给我 他的亲笔签名
[44:09] I don’t know. If had a nickeI for every time some ittIe kid…. 我不知道 我需要打个电话给他…
[44:24] [RINGS BUZZER]
[44:36] Yeah? What do you want? 是的…你要干什么?
[44:38] We’re in big troubIe, aren’t we? 我们有麻烦了 不是吗?
[44:40] – What? – We’re in big troubIe. – 什么? – 我说我们麻烦大了…
[44:42] First, they ost the invoice. 首先是丢掉了所有的收据
[44:43] When they found it, they reaIized they came up short on a few items. 然后他们又找到了 却少了几项东西
[44:47] So I rented a car because I missed the pIane from CIeveIand. 4:00, you know. 所以我必须要租车 我错过四点到克里夫兰的飞机
[44:52] And a fIat tire on the highway. What a kicker. 在路上又爆胎了 真・廖
[44:55] Had to fix it myseIf with these IittIe p nkies. 我必须自己去处理这些
[44:59] And I figured your boss was gonna be reaI peeved, you know what I mean? 而我想你的老板真的会气死 你懂吗?
[45:04] What do you mean? 你在说些什么?
[45:05] He is going to hang our butts against the waII. 他将会把我们钉在墙上
[45:08] He wanted this specia order instaIIed… 他要这个特殊订购
[45:11] …in his office no Iater than tomorrow morning. 明天早上以前在他办公室装好
[45:14] Let me in because I gotta set it up tonight. 所以你必须让我进去 因为我今晚就得安装
[45:16] Get a I what set up? 要安装什么?
[45:27] PaI, you are a rea Iifesaver. I mean, a reaI Iifesaver. 兄弟 你真的是救世主 你真的是救世主
[45:31] – Which way’s the off ce? – Straight on ahead. – 办公室怎么去? – 直走
[45:34] – FoIIow me. – I’m right behind you. – 跟我走 – 我就在你身后
[45:37] Oh, yeah. 好耶
[45:38] BRAD: Not bad. It’s pretty good. 有些不错…很好…
[45:42] You know what’s wrong with this Singapore wing? 你知道新加坡的翼酒 有什么不好吗?
[45:44] GUS: SIing! S ngapore SIing. 滑酒 是新加坡滑酒
[45:48] What’s wrong with t? 有什么不对吗?
[45:50] There’s not enough vodka in it. 这里面的伏特加不够
[45:53] There’s no vodka in it! 这里面没有伏特加
[45:55] What did I teII you? Put some vodka in it. 这就是我要告诉你的 加些伏特加进去
[45:58] What did you…? You know. 这是你要的 你知道的
[46:07] – Yeah. – There’s vodka in it now, buddy. 现在这里面有伏特加了
[46:14] Yeah, perfect. 对…太好了
[46:16] – You never do pass out, do you? – Nope. – 你从未喝昏过吧? – 没有…
[46:23] Never. 从未
[46:25] Job we done, buddy. 做得好 兄弟
[46:28] You thought I was drunk too, didn’t you? Ha, ha. 你以为我也喝醉了 是吗?
[46:30] Foo ed you. 骗到你了
[46:32] Get the keys, get the keys. 把钥匙给我…
[46:40] [YELLS]
[46:51] (禁止进入 授权者才可通行)
[46:53] Somebody’s drunk. 有人喝醉了
[46:59] HeIIo, baby! 哈罗宝贝…
[47:02] How’s the ittIe baby? 哈罗 小宝贝
[47:03] Okay. 好了
[47:05] AII rght, et’s get down to it. Let’s do it. 好…好了…开始干活吧
[47:11] One, two, button your shoe. 1…2…按钮…
[47:30] “Both keys at the same time”? 两把钥匙要同时插
[47:34] Whoa.
[47:48] Wait. Wait a minute. 等…等一下
[47:50] Think you’ve won, don’t you? 你以为你赢了?
[47:54] The PhiIIy FIash! 戏法人人会变…
[47:57] [MAKES CAR NOISES]
[48:47] Okay, ready? 好 准备好?
[48:50] 1 2 3 One, two, three!
[48:56] (哈罗)
[49:02] Yeah. Now we’ see what we’II see. 现在我们看看有什么
[49:43] [CHUCKLES]
[50:10] [COMPUTER BEEPING]
[50:14] (布鲁明岱尔百货)
[50:27] Oh.
[50:33] Oh….
[50:34] (布鲁明岱尔百货)
[50:37] (应缴金额 17万6千7百84点57元)
[50:44] Oh.
[50:48] [COMPUTER BEEPING]
[51:01] [HORNS HONK AND PEOPLE SHOUT]
[51:27] Come on, pIease. 快 拜托
[51:31] There it is! 就这样
[51:32] He o! Now… 现在 哈罗
[51:34] …getting down to bus ness. 开始做事了
[51:39] I am a genius. 我是天才
[51:42] I am a…. 我是…
[51:45] (座标设定:)
[51:46] (高温程式…扫描地球)
[51:53] Longitude… 经度…
[51:55] …and the other thing. Latitude, rght? 还有其他的纬度 对吧?
[51:58] (经度:75度 纬度:5度)
[52:06] (位置…哥伦比亚:南美洲)
[52:15] Oh, Iook, Maury. A native wedding. 你看 莫瑞 当地的婚礼仪式
[52:18] [SPEAKING SPANISH] (西班牙文)
[52:34] [SPEAKING IN FOREIGN LANGUAGE]
[52:37] [THUNDER RUMBLES]
[52:42] No one said at the Dally Planet that this was the rainy season! 没有一个同事 告诉我们现在是雨季
[52:53] [INDISTINCT CHATTER AND SHOUTING]
[53:23] NEWSCASTER: Meteorologists are baffled by the tornado and ralnstorms… 气象学者非常地疑惑 飓风加上猛烈的大雨
[53:27] …that struck the country of Colombia this afternoon… 今天下午肆虐南美洲的哥伦比亚
[53:30] …threatening to destroy the nation’s entlre coffae crop for the next flve years. 完全摧毁咖啡田 影响未来五年咖啡的生产
[53:34] Gale- force wlnds up to… 瞬问强风…
[53:36] …an incredibIe 250 miIes an hour Iashed the countryside… 高达时速250英里 冲击到所有村庄
[53:40] …whiIe 12 inches of rainfa have aIready been recorded in just one day. 同时在当天雨量达12英寸
[53:45] A spokesman for the Department of Meteorology said this was, l quote.; 我引述 气象局发官人的话
[53:49] “The most awesome dispIay of natural forcas slnce Noah’s ark.” 这是最可怕的自然力量…
[53:53] If I Iaugh any harder, I’ I spIit my s des! 我再笑下去我会歪一边
[53:56] …to dafy all laws of weather systems known to science. 气象似乎已经违背了 所有的理论
[54:03] What a shame. 真可惜
[54:06] Poor Iitt e CoIombia. WeII…. 可怜的哥伦比亚
[54:08] [WEBSTER CHUCKLES]
[54:17] [SCREAMS]
[54:19] I’m gonna get you for that, you big s y! 你真淘气 你这个大笨蛋
[54:22] Bubba, do you reaIize what we’re on to? 老哥 你真的了解我们在干嘛吗?
[54:25] [Webster] Do I? 了解吗?
[54:27] Every time a drunk sobers up, he’II dr nk Webster coffee. 以后所有人喝的咖啡 就是维斯伯咖啡
[54:30] Why stop at coffee? 为何要选咖啡?
[54:33] A cup of coffee gets the word off to work n the morning. 一杯咖啡就可以让全世界 早上出门去上班
[54:37] But what keeps the worId working? 但又是什么让世界运作?
[54:40] Diet soda? 低糖汽水?
[54:42] Vera, you mean…? You mean…? 佛莅 你是说?你是说?
[54:44] Today, coffee. 今天是咖啡
[54:47] Tomorrow, the oiI! 明天此是石油
[54:50] – OiI? – If Gus can push the right buttons… – 石油? – 如果高曼可以正确地运用
[54:52] I can have it aI . HoIy cats! 我就可以控制全世界的石油 天啊
[54:55] AII the oiI. 所有的石油
[54:57] AII the pumps. 所有的油井
[54:58] AII the tankers. 所有的油槽
[55:00] This is some nifty idea, Vera. 这真是个不错的主意 佛莅
[55:02] GUS: Boss? [Webster] Very nifty. – 老板 – 非常不错
[55:04] – Just the man I want to see. – Boss, t is not my fauIt. – 我正好要找你 – 老板…这不是我的错
[55:06] Isn’t it neat? There… 干得是不是很好…
[55:08] – What’s not your fau t? – Superman. – 什么不是你的错? – 超人…
[55:11] How was I to know he was gonna start doing his th ng… 我怎么知道 他会阻扰你的事情
[55:14] …when you started doing your thing? 当你要这样做呢?
[55:16] [Vera] What are you taIking about? – What am taIk…? – 你在说什么? – 我在说什么…
[55:19] It was just on teIevision, man. Didn’t you see it? 就是电视上播的 老兄 你没看到吗?
[55:22] Don’t caII me ”man.” 别叫我�老兄�
[55:24] I just saw CoIombia bite the dust. That’s aII. 我看到哥伦比亚被毁了
[55:26] You d dn’t see the man come f ying out of the sky from the c ouds? It was h m! 你没看到他从云端飞出来吗? 就是他
[55:31] With h s cape fIapping in the… 他的斗蓬飞扬 然后…
[55:38] His cape was fIapp ng in the wind! 他的斗蓬就是在飞扬
[55:40] He was fIying! He was great! 他在飞翔 真棒
[55:42] He was just fIying around…. 就这样飞
[55:44] His cape was blowing ln the wlnd llke thls. lt looked like a flag! 就像这样穿过云层 就这样地飞
[55:49] And he Ianded right in the middIe of this big pIantation! 然后他就降落在大农场的中问
[55:54] And he checked everything out wth his x- ray vision. 他就先用透视眼检查了状况
[55:57] And then he put these Iaser beams out of his eyes onto everything. 然后他用雷射眼 修后所有的东西
[56:03] Straight- out Iasar points. 用雷射修复
[56:05] Drled up everythlngl 把所有的东西都弄干了
[56:07] Just Iike that! 就在一瞬问
[56:09] I’m taIk ng about dry ng it up. Iike machines in the men’s rooms. 就像在厕所的烘手机一样
[56:12] You know what I mean? 你知道我在说什么吧?
[56:13] Hot air comes out when you put your hands under. 手放在下面热空气会出来 你可把手烘干
[56:16] Sometimes they don’t work, right? 有时是没用
[56:17] But Superman’s worked! 而超人办到了
[56:19] You think he stood around to take bows? Not th s man. 你以为他在开玩笑吗? 这家伙不是
[56:22] No, sir. He fI es off again. R ght? 没有 他又飞走
[56:25] Then he saw what rea y caused the troub e. 然后他看到了问题的所在
[56:28] He flew into the tornado … 他就飞向龙卷风
[56:30] …went down to the bottom of it, and turned it upside down! 从下面往上雅 他就把事情解决了
[56:33] He made the little end on top and the big and on the bottom! 他使得龙卷风反转了
[56:37] I was gonna go crazy! 我快要疯了
[56:40] I’ve never seen nothing ike it. 我从来没看过那样的东西
[56:43] The big end was on the bottom. 把龙卷风阻止了…
[56:45] L ttIe end on the top. 上下颠倒了
[56:48] Mr. Ross, it was… The b g…. 罗斯先生…它说…很大…
[56:53] Superman’s bad. 超人太坏了
[56:55] I’II say he was. 我说他是
[56:57] I mean, he was bad! 我是说他很坏
[56:59] No. 不…
[57:02] No! 不
[57:04] Here, et me heIp. 甜心 我来 我来帮你
[57:06] – It was a perfect pIan. It was fooIproof! – And we were the fooIs. – 完美的计划要有傻子愿意执行 – 而我们就是那种傻子
[57:09] It’s not my fauIt. I did what I was supposed to do. 这不是我的错 我尽到本分了
[57:14] He ruined it. That ousy do- gooder ru ned it. 他破坏的 是个差劲的好人破坏的
[57:19] Now that he’s puIIed off this stunt, he’l try and ruin my oiI scheme too. 现在他或许会破坏到 我的石油计划
[57:25] – I’ve got to get rid of him. – How? – 我必须要除掉他 – 要怎么做?
[57:27] Shoot h m? You know about him and buIIets. 开枪射他? 你知道他对子弹的承受度
[57:30] – Kryptonite. – What? – 氪石 – 什么?
[57:33] Or krypton- ham, or krypton- heimer? 气火子…还是气豆子?
[57:37] I forget what you ca it, but it’s stuff that can hurt Superman. 我不知道要怎么叫它 但是这玩意儿会干掉超人
[57:40] – How wouId you know about that? – I know a few th ngs. – 你怎么会知道的? – 我还是知道一些事情
[57:43] I know, from the graff ti I saw. 我知道了 从漫画书看到的
[57:45] [Webster] Wait a second. 等一下…
[57:47] She’s right. 她是对的
[57:48] Kryptonite. I remember reading about t in an interview with him. 氪石 我记得有一篇采访中 有提到这样东西
[57:51] [Vera] Where does it come from? 它是哪里来的?
[57:53] [Webster] The same pIanet Superman came from: Krypton. 从超人来的星球上有氪石
[57:55] [Vera] Where is Krypton? 哪里找得到氮石?
[57:57] GUS: It’s nowhere. 找不到的
[57:58] It bIew up in space, years ago. 那星球几年前说炸掉了
[58:00] – They sent Superman here from there when he was just a baby. – Right. – 他们在超人小时候 就送他来地球了 – 对
[58:04] I know some things too. 你看我知道一些吧
[58:05] Wait a minute. You know what happens when a pIanet expIodes. 等一下…你知道一个星球爆炸 会如何吗?
[58:09] – Debris. Th ngs fIoating in space. [Vera] So? – 残骸 东西会飘到太空中 – 怎样?
[58:13] So aII we have to do is find out where in heaven Krypton used to be. 所以我们只要 找到氪石就行了
[58:17] Then we get good oId Gus to contact the VuIcan sateIIite. 那我们只要让格斯在这里 用卫星去找就可以了
[58:20] OId Gus has been doing some thinking. 格斯已经在思考这些了
[58:22] Good. That’s why I keep you around. 很好 这就是我要你办事的原因
[58:25] Yeah. I’ve been thinking that I’m not making enough money for this g g. 是…我是在想我没有得到应有的报酬
[58:29] Gus, if there’s anything I hate… 格斯 我平生最痛恨的…
[58:33] …it’s greed. 就是贪婪
[58:35] Greed? Mr. Ross, just a minute. 贪婪?罗斯先生 等一下
[58:38] Let me teII you something. 我要说的是…
[58:40] I can’t ski! 我不会滑雪
[58:43] [YELLS]
[59:14] [Webster] Once Gus contacts the Vulcan satelllta… 一旦格斯和华根卫星连上线
[59:17] …he orders lt to search through spaca… 就可以命令搜寻外太空
[59:19] …around where Krypton went bya- bye. 就可以找到氮石失落之处了
[59:23] (接受指令)
[59:27] (扫描)
[59:31] Then the laser probe locks on to a floating chunk of Kryptonita. 然后卫星很容易就可以找到氪石
[59:35] The computer analyzes the components… 由电脑分析成分后
[59:37] …and the boys at the lab dupllcate tha stuff down hera. 我们此可以在实验室里复制
[59:41] GUS: “Unknown”? �未知�?
[59:43] “Unlknown “? �未知�?
[59:51] (低焦油 9毫克焦油)
[59:59] (焦油 百分之0点57)
[1:00:02] What the heII, he ain’t gonna smoke it. 管他的 他又不会去吸它
[1:00:08] (此合成物品为:氛石)
[1:00:10] SECRETARY: Mr. White can’t be responsibIe. 怀特先生无法对此事负责
[1:00:15] Where is he? 他在哪里?
[1:00:17] PIease, Mr. Stokis. 拜托啦 两位
[1:00:19] He’lI pay for this. 他要付出代价
[1:00:22] Get out your waIIet! 准备付钱吧 怀特先生
[1:00:24] PERRY: Good morning. STOKIS: Don’t you “good morning” me. – 早安 – 别向我问早安
[1:00:29] “OId, oId reIationships suddenIy seem very much the same. 往日关系依旧
[1:00:33] The prettiest gir in the schooI…” 学校中最美的女孩
[1:00:37] …is st the prettiest girI n the schoo . 仍然是学校中最美的女孩
[1:00:40] [PHONE RINGS]
[1:00:44] – HeIIo? LANA: Hello. Oh, hl, Clark. – 哈罗? – 哈罗 嗨 克拉克
[1:00:47] Lana! H , I was just thinking about you. 拉娜 嗨 我正在想你
[1:00:52] Oh, um….
[1:00:54] Listen, I have a probIem with Ricky. 听着 瑞奇有些麻烦
[1:00:56] Why? What happened to Ricky? 什么事情?瑞奇怎么了?
[1:00:57] It’s Superman’s autograph you got him. He got carried away… 就是你给他超人的签名 他真的很高兴
[1:01:01] …and toId the k ds Superman was coming on his birthday. 就告诉其他的孩子 超人会参加他下星期三的生日
[1:01:04] Okay, it was wrong… 好 我知道这样不好
[1:01:06] …but when Wednesday comes and Superman doesn’t show, it’s gonna…. 但是… 如果星期三超人没有来…
[1:01:10] WeII, Lana, in this case I th nk I can go ahead and speak for Superman. 拉娜 这种情况 我想我可以去跟超人讲一下
[1:01:14] I mean, he and I are pretty cIose, you know. 我是说 他和我相当熟识
[1:01:17] And you can te Ricky that Superman wiII be there on Wednesday, aII right? 你告诉瑞奇 超人下星期三会到的 好吗?
[1:01:22] WeII, he’s gonna get the best home- cooked meaI he’s had… 他会尝到最道地的家乡菜 他会…
[1:01:26] … n a Iong time. 垂涎三尺
[1:01:27] – Tell Superman we thlnk ha’s wonderful. – A rght. – 你告诉超人 我们觉得他很好 – 好
[1:01:31] – But, CIark… – Yeah? – 但是 克拉克… – 怎样?
[1:01:33] …you’re the best. 你是最好的
[1:01:39] And I’II take it to the Supreme Court f I have to. 就算我要告到最高法院 也在所不惜
[1:01:42] But it wasn’t our fauIt. It was an act of God. 但是这不是我们的错 这是上帝的意思
[1:01:46] In a church? 在教堂里?
[1:02:00] SC ENTIST: Hey! 嘿
[1:02:01] Here’s that compound you ordered. 这是你要的组合物
[1:02:03] Can’t imagine what you want with it. 我无法想像这是什么
[1:02:06] But you got it. 但是你可以拿去了
[1:02:13] What the heII am I afraid for? I’m from Earth. 我在怕什么鬼? 我是地球人耶
[1:02:20] [MARCHING BAND PLAYS]
[1:02:22] SUPERMAN: Lana, I reaIIy wasn’t expect ng a this. 拉娜 我真的不知道会这样
[1:02:24] I guess they did get a ttIe carried away. 我想他们真的想做一些事
[1:02:27] (欢迎超人 小镇)
[1:02:31] (欢迎)
[1:02:41] Superman, we aI know… 超人 我们都知道
[1:02:44] …that you’re not ooking for honors and awards. 你并不期望被表扬
[1:02:48] But when we heard that you were coming to see your paI Ricky… 但是当我们听到你要来此 找你的好友瑞奇
[1:02:52] …we reaIized that this was our chance to say thank you. 我们此想这是 我们向你说谢谢的好机会
[1:02:56] First, for putting out the Lake Comooga fire. 首先是扑灭化学厂的大火
[1:02:59] And not east, for saving IittIe R cky. 还有你救了瑞奇一命
[1:03:03] So since you aIready have the key to our hearts… 既然你已经 在我们的心中占有一席之地
[1:03:05] …Superman… 超人…
[1:03:08] …may I present you with the key to the city. 容许我在此向你献上市钥
[1:03:12] Thank you, s r. 谢谢
[1:03:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:03:20] [HONKS HORN]
[1:03:35] As you were. 你们都在
[1:03:40] Now Iisten up. 现在听好
[1:03:42] I just came in d rectIy… 我刚刚
[1:03:44] …from the Pentagon… 从五角大厦过来
[1:03:46] …and you better beIieve there’s a damn good reason that I did. 你们最好相信我来此的原因
[1:03:51] Because God has given us… 因为上帝给了我们
[1:03:54] …one of the greatest gifts in the worId: 世界上最好的礼物
[1:03:57] ChemicaIs. 化学
[1:04:00] Now, you peopIe, you Iike to go sit in church on Sunday, don’t you? 你们这些人 在星期天去做礼拜 是吗?
[1:04:05] You Iike to sit and watch the Super BowI. 你们喜欢坐着看超级杯比赛
[1:04:08] CROWD: Yeah. 是
[1:04:09] Sit on what?! 而你们坐在什么上面?
[1:04:13] You sit on moIded, pIastic seats! 你们是坐在做好的塑胶椅上
[1:04:18] MoIded to your we – fed behinds. 这样此可以让你们好好地坐
[1:04:23] Now, I don’t have to teII you that America Ieads the worId… 现在我不需要告诉你们 美国在这方面的
[1:04:27] … n high- grade pIastics. 领先程度
[1:04:29] We cannot afford a chemica – p astics gap. 我们无法承受 化学塑胶的差距
[1:04:35] Now, isten to me. 现在 听我说…
[1:04:37] Do you want… 你想要…
[1:04:38] …our president of the United States sitting down… 我们的美国总统坐下来
[1:04:44] …to write a peace treaty… 写一篇和平条约
[1:04:46] …and have h s baIIpoint pen bust open… 让他的原子笔爆开后
[1:04:49] …and the ink run out aII over his nice, cIean pants… 墨水弄脏他的 好看又干净的裤子
[1:04:52] … n front of the worId Ieaders? 在全世界的领袖面前出挨吗?
[1:04:54] CROWD: No. No. 不…
[1:04:57] Now, we a know… 现在我们都知道
[1:04:59] …that Iast week, haIf of this great nation of ours… 上星期全世界半数的国家
[1:05:03] …aImost bit the buI et… 都遭受灾难
[1:05:05] … f it wasn’t for this man here. 如果不是他 后果不堪设想
[1:05:08] [CHEERING]
[1:05:10] And aI I can say is, thank the Lord for Superman. 我只能说成谢上苍 赐予我们超人
[1:05:20] Superman, you saved our bacon… 超人 你解救了我们
[1:05:23] …and I’d Iike to show our gratitude. 而我要表达我的成激
[1:05:28] This s a smaII token of our appreciation… 小小意思 不成敬意
[1:05:33] …to show to you for saving us from a chemicaI- pIant disaster. 成谢你让我们避免了 一场化学大灾难
[1:05:44] Thank you very much, generaI. 将军 非常成谢
[1:05:46] This is very nice. Thank you. 这真好 谢谢
[1:05:48] [CROWD CHEERS]
[1:05:52] [MARCHING BAND PLAYS]
[1:05:59] It’s very n ce. 非常好
[1:06:08] Unknown. How am I supposed to know what ”unknown” means? �未知� 我要如何知道 什么是�未知�?
[1:06:12] It means unknown. It means nobody knows what it means. �未知�就是没有人会知道
[1:06:15] – HeIIo, boss? [Webster] Gus? – 哈罗 老板? – 格斯?
[1:06:18] – Gus Gorman here. – l know that. How did it go? – 我是格斯高曼 – 我知道 情况如何?
[1:06:21] You know how they’re aIways trying to find the secret recipe… 是 你知道他们在找 烹调上的秘密
[1:06:25] … n that ch cken in the bucket? 有多难吗?
[1:06:27] And nobody seems to know the ingred ent… 而似乎没有人知道配方
[1:06:29] …because t’s unknown, right? 因为有�未知�的成分
[1:06:32] In the Kryptonite there was an unknown eIement and Superman didn’t die. 氪石也有一个不知道的成分 还有…超人没有死
[1:06:37] He didn’t die. 他没有死
[1:06:40] I ask you to kiII Superman… 我要你去杀超人…
[1:06:43] …and you’re teIIing me you cou dn’t even do that one s mpIe thing. 而你却告诉我 你无法做到这种简单的事情
[1:06:51] He o? 哈罗?
[1:06:55] [BUSTER WHIMPERING]
[1:07:01] [BUSTER BARKING]
[1:07:06] He hasn’t had an afternoon nap for years. 他好久没有睡午觉了
[1:07:09] This is the biggest day of h s Iife. I don’t know how to thank you. 我想今天是他最重要的日子 而我不知要如何成谢你
[1:07:13] You d d with that wonderfuI Iunch. 那顿丰富的午餐已经表达谢意
[1:07:15] Oh, weII, I do Iike to cook. 我是喜欢煮饭烧菜
[1:07:19] – You’lI take some coffee? – Yes, pIease. – 你喝咖啡吧? – 好 谢谢
[1:07:21] – Decaffe nated, of course. – Right. – 低咖啡因的 – 对
[1:07:24] [PHONE RINGS]
[1:07:28] Hello? Yes. 哈罗?是
[1:07:32] What? 什么?
[1:07:34] Oh, reaIIy? 真的吗?
[1:07:36] Yeah, he’s here. 是 他在这里
[1:07:38] I’II teII him. Okay, thanks. Bye- bye. 我会告诉他 好的 谢谢 再见
[1:07:40] Superman, that was my frend Betty. 超人 我的朋友贝蒂说
[1:07:43] There’s an accident on the br dge. A traiIer crashed through the raiI. 河流的桥上发生意外 一部卡车出了车祸
[1:07:47] It’s hanging off the bridge and the drver’s in the cab. 车子悬在桥上 司机还在里面
[1:07:50] I’m sorry. I hate to make you rush off. 很抱歉 我不是要赶你
[1:07:53] WeII, there’s no rush. 一点都不赶
[1:07:55] – But the bridge… – It’s okay. I aIways get there on time. – 但是在桥上… – 没关系 我会赶到的
[1:07:59] Come on, et’s re ax a IittIe. 来啊 我们休 急一下
[1:08:15] It’s unusuaI finding a good- Iooking girI Iike you aIone Iike this. 要找到像你这么漂亮的 单身女孩很不容易
[1:08:29] Listen, are you sure you shouIdn’t do something about the brdge? 听着 你确定桥那边没问题吗?
[1:08:35] What bridge? 什么桥?
[1:08:41] You’re right. 你说得对
[1:08:46] I have to get going. 我必须要走了
[1:08:53] [SIREN WAILS]
[1:08:57] OFFICER: Get h m out of there. Come on. 把他弄出来 快啊
[1:08:59] Get him out! Get him out qu ck! 快点弄出来
[1:09:01] Come on. Get him away. That thing’s gonna go. 弄出来 要掉下来了
[1:09:18] MAN: Everybody okay? Joe? 大家还好吗?
[1:09:21] What can I do to heIp? 我能帮上什么忙吗?
[1:09:23] Not much of anything now. 现在没什么好帮的了
[1:09:24] If on y you’d got here a minute sooner. 如果你能早点来 就好了
[1:09:35] [SPEAKING ITALAN] (意大利文)
[1:10:41] (超人 善良的抉择)
[1:10:42] ”At a speciaI session of the GeneraI AssembIy… 在一次特别的会议中
[1:10:45] …178 countries voted to censure Superman… 有178个国家投票谴责超人
[1:10:48] …with onIy CoIombia absta ning.” 只有哥伦比亚一个弃权
[1:10:51] I can teII you one thing. 我只能告诉你们
[1:10:53] He wasn’t so mean and nasty the other day in SmaI viIIe. 他在小镇并没有如此坏
[1:10:57] In fact, he was so fuII of niceness… 事实上他真的很好
[1:10:59] …I hated Iaying that big chunk of…. 我不喜欢用这样的事情
[1:11:03] Kryptonite. Don’t you see? 氪石…
[1:11:05] That stuff we ran off in the Iab wasn’t a compIete faiIure after aII. 你没看出实验室的成果吗? 并没有完全失败
[1:11:09] Right after Gus gave it to h m, he started to turn into… 就在格斯给他这份礼物后 他就变得…
[1:11:12] …an ornery, eviI, maIicious, se fish… 卑鄙 邪恶 心怀不轨 自私
[1:11:14] – A normaI person. – Yes. – 一个平常人 – 对
[1:11:17] And now that Superman is out of the nice- guy business…. 而现在超人 就不会再做好事了
[1:11:21] We can get to work on that oiI. 我们此可以进行石油计划了
[1:11:23] [LAUGHS]
[1:11:26] [BAND PLAYS AS PEOPLE CHEER]
[1:11:46] ANNOUNCER: And now, tha suprame moment, as the last runner… 现在是极为重要的时刻 最后一位跑者…
[1:11:50] …the one glven the great honor of lightlng the caramonial flame… 以无比荣誉的心态 手持圣火…
[1:11:55] …runs the last lag of a marathon that began seven days ago… 跑完了为时七天的马拉松…
[1:11:59] …as thls torch has been passed from athlata to athlete… 很多选手…
[1:12:04] …for 970 mlles… 经过全国…
[1:12:07] …across the country. 970英里
[1:12:47] (《单纯原因的批判》 坎特)
[1:12:50] How can he say that pure categories have no objective mean ng… 他怎么能说单纯分类没有…
[1:12:53] …in transcendentaI Iogic? What about synthetic un ty? 重要的逻辑? 那综合性的连贯呢?
[1:12:59] Hi, honey! Am I in your way? 嗨 甜心 我妨碍到你了吗?
[1:13:01] – Stick around, you may Iearn something. – Hi, LoreIei. – 在旁边看着或许你会学到什么 – 嗨 罗蕾莱
[1:13:04] AII the o tankers in the word are totaIIy controIIed by computers. 世界上所有的油轮 都由电脑控制
[1:13:08] They te I them where to go, how much oiI to pick up… 电脑告诉他们要去哪里 要运多少油
[1:13:11] …and where to deIiver it. 要去哪里
[1:13:13] Don’t they have captains on these ships? 他们在船上没船长吗?
[1:13:15] Yes, but they don’t need them. 有 但是不需要他们
[1:13:16] That’s a throwback to some sentimentaI, seafaring baIoney. 说起来真有点伤成
[1:13:20] [Vera] You wiII command the tankers to saiI toward a 50- miIe area… 你要下令这些油轮 朝一个在大西洋中央…
[1:13:24] … n the middIe of the At antic Ocean. 五十英里的区域去
[1:13:26] And do what? 然后要做什么?
[1:13:28] And do nothing. 什么也不做
[1:13:30] Just sit there. 就待在那里
[1:13:33] How are aII the peop e gonna get their o ? 那人们要如何得到石油?
[1:13:38] You catch on fast, oId buddy. 你反应真快 老兄
[1:13:43] Every oiI pump in America is run by… 美国每一个油井都是由…
[1:13:46] – Computers. know. – WiII you stop interrupt ng?! – 由电脑控制 我知道 – 你不要打断我
[1:13:49] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[1:13:50] You wiII command the pumps to stop pumping. 你要下令 所有的油井停止供油
[1:13:54] [Webster] Then I want you to program one speciaI command… 然后我要你设计一个 特别的程式
[1:13:59] … nto aII these systems. 在所有的系统中
[1:14:01] TeII them these orders are rreversibIe. 一个无法更改的程式
[1:14:04] So t wou d be impossib e for anybody to switch them back. 没有人能够再把它改回来
[1:14:08] Can you do this for me, o d buddy? 你办得到吗 老兄?
[1:14:10] OId paI? 老友?
[1:14:19] You know, you get your way a the time. 你一直要用你的方法去做
[1:14:23] And it’s not right. 这是不对的
[1:14:27] I wanna know when I get a taste. 我要知道我有什么好处
[1:14:36] I th nk you’ve aIready had a taste of freedom, haven’t you? 我想你已经尝到 自由的滋味 不是吗?
[1:14:40] Or wouId you prefer jaiI? 还是你想要坐牢?
[1:14:43] You can’t run that jaiI number on me. 你已经无法让我去坐牢了
[1:14:45] Because I know I mean more to you out here doing th ngs for you… 因为我知道我在外面的价值
[1:14:49] …than sitt ng in jaiI doing noth ng for nobody. 比在牢里面无所事事要高
[1:14:53] I see. 我懂了
[1:14:55] What do you want? 你要什么?
[1:15:03] What? A wastelbasket? 什么?垃圾?
[1:15:06] No. These are pIans. 不 这是计划
[1:15:09] BIueprints. 这是蓝图
[1:15:11] – For what? – A computer. – 为什么? – 一部电脑
[1:15:13] – We’ve a ready got computers. – No, not Iike this. – 我们已经有电脑了 – 不 不是这样的
[1:15:16] There’s not a computer Iike this in the whoIe worId anypIace. 目前世界上 没有一个电脑能像这样
[1:15:20] It doesn’t exist. You see… 目前不存在的 你要知道…
[1:15:22] …we have to buiId it. 我们必须去建造新的电脑
[1:15:24] What wiII it do? 那它会做什么?
[1:15:25] Anything I teII it. 我所说的任何事情
[1:15:28] What wi I it do for me? 那对我有何好处?
[1:15:30] For you? It wiII do anything you teII me to teII it to do for you. 对你而官?任何你告诉我的事 我都可以帮你做
[1:15:35] LORELEI: Wow.
[1:15:41] TeII me. 告诉我
[1:15:44] GUS: F rst of aII, f anyone attacks this machine or anything… 首先如果任何人想要攻击它
[1:15:48] …the computer counterattacks it. 电脑会自动反击
[1:15:50] I mean, it f nds their weaknesses and wipes them out. 它会自动找到他们的弱点 解决对方
[1:15:53] [Webster] Right, old buddy. 好 老友
[1:15:55] You deal with my oil and l’ll bulld you your machlna. 你帮我处理石油 我就建一部电脑给你
[1:16:02] GUS: Okay, l’ll do it. 好 我会做
[1:16:04] But l’m not so sure about thls lrravarsible business. 只是我无法复原的程式 没有太大的把握
[1:16:25] They aII kind of went… What the heI ? 他们全部停工了 怎么搞的?
[1:16:31] [Webster] That’s it. The Iast tanker. 就这样了 最后一艘油轮
[1:16:34] They’re aII mine now. AII mine. 他们全都是 全都是我的了
[1:16:37] Yay.
[1:16:39] [Vera] Not quite. 并不是
[1:16:41] What’s that in the upper- middIe quadrant? 在上面那一个是什么?
[1:16:45] It’s a tanker. 是油轮
[1:16:49] And it’s go ng the wrong way. 它走错路了
[1:17:01] Skipper? 船长?
[1:17:03] There it is again. “Proceed immediateIy to… 又来了 �马上到…
[1:17:06] …Iat tude 30 north, Iongitude 45 west. 北纬30度 西经45度
[1:17:10] There await further orders.” 等待进一步的指示�
[1:17:12] HeII, that’s the middIe of the AtIantic. 那是大西洋的中央
[1:17:15] I’m not taking my ship there just to await further orders… 我才不要把我的船闭到那里 等待什么指示
[1:17:18] …no matter what that says. 才不管上面说什么
[1:17:19] We’re supposed to go to MetropoIis, and we’re go ng to Metropo s. 我们该去大都会 我们此去大都会
[1:17:23] AII right. 好了
[1:17:37] MAN 1: That’s where she is. Yeah. 她在那里
[1:17:38] MAN 2: Come on, get it up there. 好了 到上面
[1:17:42] OFF CER [ON PA] Mlss? 小姐?
[1:17:44] Miss, can you hear me? 小姐 你听到我了吗?
[1:17:46] Llstan, we are hera to help you. 听着 我们是到这里来帮你的
[1:17:49] Don’t jump. l rapeat, do not jump! 不要跳 我重复 不要跳
[1:17:54] Thought you’d never get here. 我以为你永远不会来此
[1:17:56] Don’t expect me to save you. I don’t do that anymore. 我希望你不会指望我来救你 因为我再也不这么做了
[1:17:59] Don’t worry. 别担心
[1:18:01] I’m Iong past saving. 我不需要被救
[1:18:04] [CHUCKLES]
[1:18:08] WeII… 嗯…
[1:18:10] …don’t Iet me keep you from anything. 别让我耽误你的事情
[1:18:13] I’m not in a rush. 我并没有其他的事情
[1:18:20] What did you have in mind? 你在想些什么?
[1:18:23] Lots of things. 很多事情
[1:18:24] Oh, yeah? 是吗?
[1:18:27] Ooo….
[1:18:29] If you’II just do me one ittIe favor first. 如果你可以帮我一个小忙
[1:18:32] What’s that? 要做什么?
[1:18:34] WeII…. 嗯…
[1:18:36] See, there’s this Iitt e boat… 有一艘船
[1:18:39] …and it’s not going where it’s supposed to go and…. 没有去该去的地方
[1:19:19] SAILOR: Stop aII engines! 停止所有引擎
[1:19:21] Stop aII engines! 停止所有引擎
[1:19:41] [EMERGENCY HORN BLOWS]
[1:20:17] Hi. 嗨
[1:20:34] How about a I ttIe apres- ski? 要不要先来点前奏?
[1:20:47] Champagne? 香槟?
[1:21:02] (限购2加仑)
[1:21:12] Take your turn I ke everybody eIse! 不要插队
[1:21:14] Stop it! 瑞 不要
[1:21:19] He’s coming over here, Martha. 他要过来了 摇上窗子
[1:21:25] MAN 1 : Don’t you do that! 你不可以
[1:21:28] WOMAN: Don’t ! PIease!
[1:21:36] MAN 2: Hit him with your handbag! 用包包打他啊
[1:21:41] HeIp me! PIease, heIp me. Somebody’s beating up my husband. 救命 请救我 有人正在打我先生
[1:21:45] – I’ve gotta caII the poIice. – Jack, go with her, okay? – 我要去报警 – 杰克 你跟她去吧
[1:21:50] The th rd one today, and at n ght t’s worse. 这是今天第三次了 晚上会更糟糕
[1:21:52] Somebody’s behind this. 后面一定有人搞鬼
[1:21:54] You can’t teII me there’s no oiI. 你别告诉我没有石油
[1:21:56] You can’t say someone’s not getting rich off this. 你别告诉我 没有人因此发财
[1:21:59] Someone’s aIways getting rich. 永远都会有人发财
[1:22:01] You know who suffers? The smaII guy. 而你知道是谁受苦吗?小市民
[1:22:03] NEWSCASTER: Tha East Coast gets the brunt of the splll. 东部地区一片混乱 你们快点把东西弄进去
[1:22:38] (维斯寇集团)
[1:22:40] [WORKERS SHOUT INDISTINCTLY] 嘿 大伙 慢一点
[1:22:49] No, I cannot go out with you tonight. 不 我今晚不能跟你出去
[1:22:52] No. I’m busy tomorrow night too. 我明天晚上也很忙
[1:22:54] Oh, yeah? Doing what? 是吗?要做什么?
[1:22:56] I’II think of something. Look… 我会想到一些 听着…
[1:22:58] – …I gotta go. Ricky needs me. – Lana. – 我要走了 瑞奇需要我 – 拉娜
[1:23:01] Brad, pIease stop caIIing me. I’ve to d you! 布莱德 我告诉过你 不要再打给我了
[1:23:05] WeII, you Iisten to me, huh? 你听我说
[1:23:07] You better start apprec at ng o d Brad. 你最好要开始威谢我
[1:23:09] What eIse you got in SmaIIv I e? 否则你在小镇还能怎样?
[1:23:17] What eIse have I got in SmaIIv e? 我在小镇能怎样?
[1:23:21] I think I got the right answer. 我想我有答案
[1:23:24] So do I. 我也是
[1:23:34] SmaIIviIIe Airport, what fIights do you have to MetropoIis tomorrow? 小镇机场 明天有飞机去大都会吗?
[1:23:43] – Where do I put this? – Over there. – 你要我放哪里? – 放在那里
[1:23:48] – Where do you want this? – Put it up there. – 这个你要我放哪里? – 放在那里
[1:23:52] [PEOPLE CHATTER INDISTINCTLY] (圣路易旅社 小酒馆)
[1:23:54] WOMAN: Are you kidding? I’m not going in there. 你闻玩笑吗?我才不要进去
[1:24:18] Hey, hey. Come on. 嘿 嘿 别这样
[1:24:29] MAN: Just Ieave him a one. 不要管他
[1:24:52] I can’t get through. Someth ng’s happening. 我过不去了 小姐 那里发生了事情
[1:24:54] MAN: Hey, Iook! Superman’s drunk! 看 超人喝醉了
[1:24:56] – I wanna see what’s happen ng here. – Ricky. Ricky! – 我要看看这里发生了什么事 – 瑞奇…
[1:25:00] – Ricky. – Yeah, that’s right. – 瑞奇 – 对 没错
[1:25:03] – Thank you. – It’s a disgrace, that’s what it is. – 谢谢 – 真可耻 真是的
[1:25:06] I’ I teII you, nobody’s ever gonna trust that creep again. 我告诉你 没有人会再相信这个败类
[1:25:09] He’s washed up. 他完蛋了
[1:25:13] What are you Iooking at? Huh? 你们在看什么?
[1:25:17] RICKY: Excuse me. Superman? It’s me, Ricky. 对不起 超人?是我 瑞奇
[1:25:20] Ricky from SmaIIviIIe. 小镇的瑞奇
[1:25:22] TeI them you won’t hurt anybody! 超人 告诉他们 你不会伤害任何人
[1:25:24] He’s changed. 他变了
[1:25:25] No! Maybe he’s just s ck. 不 或许他只是生病了
[1:25:28] Superman, pIease get better! 超人 请好起来
[1:25:30] LANA: He’s not I stening to you. 他没有听到你说的 瑞奇
[1:25:32] Yes, he s. He can hear me. He’s got super- hearing. 他会听到 他听得到的 他有顺风耳
[1:25:36] Superman, you’re just in a sIump! 超人 你只是陷入低潮
[1:25:39] You’II be great again! 你会好起来的
[1:25:40] You can do it, Superman! 你办得到的 超人
[1:25:42] Superman, you can haar ma, can’t you? 超人 你听得到我 对吗?
[1:25:45] Suparman, you’re just ln a slump. 超人 你只是陷入低潮
[1:25:48] You’ll be great agaln. You can do it, Superman. 你会好起来的 你办得到的 超人
[1:25:52] Superman, you can haar ma, can’t you? 超人 你听得到我 对吗?
[1:26:08] [YELLS]
[1:26:15] MAN 1 : He’s gone nuts! 他疯了
[1:26:18] Come on! 快点
[1:27:42] [CHUCKLES]
[1:27:46] I can g ve as good as I get. 我尽力了
[1:27:49] Oh, yeah? A right, come on! Come on! 是吗?好啊 来啊 快啊
[1:27:52] Come on! Come on! 来啊 快啊
[1:27:57] (危险 强酸)
[1:28:19] What’s the matter, Kent? Too warm for you, huh? 怎么了 肯特? 太热了吗?
[1:28:24] Come on, chicken! Come and get me. 快点 懦夫 来抓我啊
[1:28:27] You’ve been on my nerves a Iong t me! 你已经把我给惹毛了
[1:28:36] [GRUNTS]
[1:28:42] [YELLS]
[1:28:51] You aIways wanted to fIy, Kent. 你一直想要飞起来 肯特
[1:28:54] Now’s your chance. 现在机会来了
[1:29:16] [CLARK YELLS]
[1:29:34] [CLARK GRUNTS]
[1:33:02] [GASPING]
[1:33:49] Skipper! 船长…
[1:34:05] God, wouId you Iook at that! 天啊 你看看
[1:34:55] [Webster] Mlss Loralel Ambrosia lsn’t at home rlght now. 罗蕾莱小姐 目前不在家
[1:34:58] But lf you’d cara to laave a massage… 但是如果你有重要事
[1:35:00] …why not dellver lt to her ln person? 何不此当面跟她说呢?
[1:35:04] So you’va flnally shown your true coIors. 你终于展现出原来的你了
[1:35:07] Wall, lf you’re looking for us, here’s where you’Il flnd us. 如果你想找我们 这里是你找到我们的地方
[1:35:12] Do drop in. 请快来
[1:35:20] [Lorelei] Wow, this is fun! 这真好玩
[1:35:22] Fun? The fun’s just starting. 好玩?好玩的事情才开始
[1:35:25] Wait tiII Superman f nds us, then you’l see some fun. 等到超人找到我们 你们此会知道什么叫做好玩
[1:35:28] Wait, you gonna mess with Superman? 等一下 你要搞超人?
[1:35:31] [Vera] Let’s go. I want to be ready for him when he faIIs into our trap. 走吧 我要在他进入陷阱前准备好
[1:35:34] Trap? 陷阱?
[1:35:35] I just don’t see why you can’t baIIoon down Iike the rest of us. 我就是不懂你为何不能 像我们一样搭热汽球
[1:35:39] WeII…. 这…
[1:35:42] No way. 不可以…
[1:35:43] I just don’t beIieve a man can fIy. 我只是不相信人可以飞
[1:36:03] [Lorelei] Watch out, horsy! 小心点 马儿
[1:36:15] Don’t , don’t , don’t . 不要…
[1:36:17] Just don’t try to fIy. 不要想要飞
[1:36:20] Don’t try to f y! 别飞
[1:36:34] WiII you get out of my way! 你不要档住我的路
[1:36:55] – Hurry! Hurry up! – I am hurrying. – 快 快点 – 我很快了
[1:37:03] [Lorelei] I can’t see anything. [Vera] Turn on the Iight. – 我什么也看不到 – 把灯打开
[1:37:06] [Lorelei] Where’s the Iight switch? [Vera] Where do you usuaIIy find it? – 灯的开关在哪里? – 通常灯的开关在哪里?
[1:37:09] [Lorelei] I don’t know. I guess I’lI check the doorway. 我不知道 我检查一下入口处
[1:37:11] God, it’s pitch- bIack in here. Oh, that’s better. 天啊 这里真黑 这样好多了
[1:37:19] Wow, what a jukebox! 好棒的设备
[1:37:22] [Webster] I toId you, didn’t ? 我告诉过你们嘛 不是吗?
[1:37:24] There. The uItimate computer! 好了 这就是超极限电脑
[1:37:33] It does everything a computer can do and 1000 things none of them can do. 它会所有普通电脑会做的事情 还有其他电脑不会做的事情
[1:37:37] [Vera] Let’s give it a dry run. 来吧 让我们来试试看
[1:37:39] [Webster] Wait a minute. We’ve gotta wait for Gus. 等一下 我们要等格斯
[1:37:41] [Vera] Who needs Gus? 谁需要格斯?
[1:37:42] – He’s the onIy one who can operate it. [Vera] Like fish he is! – 只有他会控制电脑 – 简单得很
[1:37:46] I know enough about computers to put a Ph.D. to shame. 我比博士都还了解 如何使用电脑
[1:37:49] Come now, brother dear, you didn’t think… 拜托 老哥 你以为…
[1:37:52] …I was gonna Iet that IittIe man run the show, did you? 我真的会让那个小黑人玩吗?
[1:37:55] Why don’t peons tidy up when they’re done? 工人做好了 怎么不收拾好呢?
[1:37:57] Come on, Bubba, t’s showtime. 快点 老哥 好戏登场了
[1:38:04] Engage those buttons to act vate the aIpha circuit… 用那些按钮去启动阿法回路
[1:38:07] …and ock the moduIar grd. 锁住系数
[1:38:08] You! Activate circuits 29 through W- 7… 你 放动29到W7处的线路
[1:38:13] …and start fuII- power coordinates on exterior defensive systems. 然后闲启全部能量 展闻防御系统功能
[1:38:17] In other words, push this red button. 换句话说 按红色按钮
[1:38:21] How did you know about that? 你怎么知道的?
[1:38:39] [BEEPING]
[1:38:41] He’s here! 他来了
[1:38:42] [Vera] Good. Let’s give him something to worry about. 很好 给他点事做做吧
[1:38:46] Now, Iet’s see…. 现在我们来看看
[1:38:48] Tracking systems ocked. 导弹系统启动
[1:39:16] Let the games beg n. 让游戏开始吧
[1:39:19] [Lorelei] Don’t tense up now, honey. 别太兴奋 甜心
[1:39:53] [Vera] Come on, Bubba, you’re wasting your rockets. 拜托 老哥 你在浪费火箭
[1:40:04] Come on, Superman! 加油 超人
[1:40:07] Let him have it, Ross. 把他干掉 罗斯
[1:40:09] (分数3400 火箭数21)
[1:40:16] [Vera] Bubba, keep f ring. 老哥 继续发射
[1:40:18] Keep him occupied whiIe I get the MX ready. 让他没时问顾到别的 我要准备飞弹
[1:40:35] (飞弹 预备)
[1:40:48] GUS: What the heII is go ng on? 怎么回事?
[1:40:58] [Vera] You keep your rockets coming. He won’t notice the missiIe tiII too Iate! 你继续发射火箭 等他发现飞弹说来不及了
[1:41:08] (游戏结束)
[1:41:10] [Vera] So much for your cat ike ref exes. 你也不过尔尔
[1:41:22] Oh, God! 天啊
[1:41:25] Ha, ha!
[1:41:34] No more. Look, you sit. 拜托…不要…坐
[1:41:37] Sit, sit! 对…坐下…
[1:41:42] HeIp! 救命
[1:41:44] HeIIo? Forget you, jackass! 哈罗 不要乱动
[1:41:49] [Webster] That’s him out of the way. 他就这样完了
[1:41:50] Sis, how wouId you ike to controI aII the worId’s weapons systems? 老妹 你要控制全世界的武器系统吗?
[1:41:55] Baby! 宝贝
[1:41:57] It’s Daddy! 是老爸
[1:41:59] Hey, what are you doing with my baby? 你要对我的宝贝做什么?
[1:42:02] Gus, oId buddy, genius. Come up and join the fun. 格斯 老搭档 上来一起玩吧
[1:42:17] He’s stiII com ng. Arm the inner defenses. 他又过来了 启动内部防御
[1:42:25] AII rght, the game’s over. 好了 维斯伯 游戏结束了
[1:42:27] Hi, honey. 嗨 甜心
[1:42:29] I don’t know you, Iady. 我不认识你 小姐
[1:42:32] But the other night…. 但是在那个晚上…
[1:42:36] I’m sorry, but that wasn’t me. 很抱歉 但是那不是我
[1:42:38] That guy’s gone. 那家伙走了
[1:42:41] And you’re next, Webster. 而你是下一位 维斯伯
[1:42:44] [Webster] Never underestimate the power of computers. 千万别低估 电脑的力量
[1:42:47] How do you I ke it? 你喜欢吗?
[1:42:49] SUPERMAN: I think it’s typicaI of peopIe Iike you, Webster. 维斯伯 你就像其他人一样
[1:42:52] Instead of heIping others, the four of you just wanna heIp yourseIves. 你们四个所做的 只是想满足自己的需求
[1:42:55] Four of you? 你们四个?
[1:42:58] You mean, us? Four? Wait… 你说我们四个?等等
[1:43:00] Hey, man! 老兄…
[1:43:02] That’s onIy his Iast name. He Iikes to be caIIed “Superman.” 他只有一个名字 他希望别人称他�超人�
[1:43:07] See, I’m not w th them, Superman. 这样 我跟他们不同国 超人
[1:43:10] You couId’ve fooIed me, mister. 你是骗不了我的 先生
[1:43:20] [Webster] That’s very good. 那个很好
[1:43:23] [Vera] Let’s see how Iong he can carry on wthout any a r. 让我们看看没有空气 他能撑多久
[1:43:29] [SUPERMAN GASPS]
[1:43:49] He’s sti I coming! He’s going to get me! 他又来了 他要来抓我
[1:43:51] Don’t bet on it! 才不会
[1:43:57] [SUPERMAN GROANS]
[1:44:05] You’re hurting him. 你在伤害他
[1:44:11] – That’s Kryptonite! [Vera] Yes. – 那是氪石 – 是的
[1:44:13] – This time we got it rght! – You’re a genius. – 这一次我们做对了 – 你是个天才
[1:44:16] You’ve invented a machine that can find anybody’s weak spot. 你所发明的机器 可以找到任何人的弱点
[1:44:20] CongratuIations, oId buddy. 恭喜了 老弟
[1:44:22] You’II go down in history as the man who kiIIed Superman! 你将留名青史 因为你干掉了超人
[1:44:25] I’m… No. 我不要
[1:44:27] Superman! 超人
[1:44:28] No! 不
[1:44:31] – [Vera] Where do you think you’re going? – [Webster] Never mind. – 等一下…你以为你要去哪里? – 别管他了
[1:44:33] – [Webster] Turn the power up. – [Lorelei] Hasn’t he had enough? – 增加能量 – 你不觉得他的能量够了吗?
[1:44:40] [Webster] Turn it up! 再增加
[1:44:41] Power! More power! 能量 要更多能量
[1:44:48] Whoa!
[1:44:55] Ow!
[1:45:05] 75… Seventy-five. Current 7.75 流量7点75
[1:45:12] There’s a current Ieve of 7 that is not supposed to be on bar… 这里有七级的电流 但是不是在这里 所以就…
[1:45:17] Oh, here it is! 在这里
[1:45:37] [COMPUTER POWERS DOWN]
[1:45:45] [Webster] What’s going on? 发生了什么事?
[1:45:47] I don’t know. The power’s gone. 我不知道 没有电了
[1:45:49] Gus must have puIIed the pIug out. 一定是格斯关掉的
[1:45:51] It worked. 成功了 真的成功了
[1:45:53] It worked! I got t! 我成功了…我…
[1:45:59] [Webster] What have you got? 你做了什么?
[1:46:03] – Give me that screw. – This screw? – 把螺丝给我 – 这个螺丝?
[1:46:05] – That screw. – Never! – 那个螺丝 – 绝不
[1:46:12] [Webster] Hey, wait. I can’t see. 嘿 等等 我看不见了
[1:46:22] [WEBSTER GRUNTS]
[1:46:37] [Vera] What? 什么?
[1:46:41] HoIy…! 天啊…
[1:46:43] [Lorelei] No! Make it stop! 不…阻止它
[1:46:47] I can’t ! t’s out of controI! 我没办法 它失去控制了
[1:46:48] But how? Where’s it getting the power from? 但是怎么会呢? 哪里来的能量?
[1:46:55] It’s feeding itseIf. 它自己弄的
[1:46:58] It wants to Iive! 它要活下去
[1:47:11] [CAR HORNS HONK AND PEOPLE SCREAM]
[1:47:22] It’s this thing here. We’lI go to the zoo. 就是这里 我们去动物园
[1:47:24] I’II do that tomorrow, and then we’lI go on to the… 我们明天去 然后再去别的…
[1:47:28] – What’s happening? – It’s okay, Ricky. – 发生什么事?我怕 – 没关系 瑞奇
[1:47:31] Put the Iights on! 把灯打开
[1:47:52] Stop t! You’re kiIIing him! 住手 你会杀了他
[1:47:56] Stop it! 住手
[1:48:10] Hey. Put me down! 放我下来
[1:48:29] Don’t Ieave us a one in here! Superman! 别把我们留在这里 超人
[1:48:36] Oh, I get it. 我懂了
[1:48:37] The coaxiaI energy shaft is engaging the grid source factor. Right. 能源轴是能源出处 对
[1:48:41] We’re through, frogface. I’m spIitt ng. 我们完了 我要先溜了
[1:48:43] Hey, wa t a minute! 嘿 等一下
[1:48:47] GirIs. GirIs, come out of there! 女孩 快离开那里
[1:49:00] HeIp me! PIease! 救我 拜托
[1:49:09] Sis? 老妹?
[1:49:14] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[1:49:22] What is that? 那是什么?
[1:49:29] [SCREAMS]
[1:49:35] Lore ei! 罗蕾莱
[1:49:39] Sis, t’s your Bubba! 老妹 我是你哥 不要…
[1:50:18] (危险程度 零)
[1:50:19] HeIp me. HeIp! 救我
[1:50:23] Superman! 超人
[1:50:28] Honey! 甜心
[1:50:29] Honey, ‘m stuck here! HeIp! What about me? 甜心 我卡在这里 救命 那我呢?
[1:50:44] Look out! 小心
[1:52:33] [SCREAMS THEN GRUNTS]
[1:52:54] Bubba? 老哥?
[1:53:42] Thank you, brother. 谢谢 兄弟
[1:53:51] ReguIar or premium? 普通还是高级的?
[1:53:52] She hasn’t had a drink n so ong, give her a tankfuI of the good stuff. 管他的 她好久没有加油了 给她最好的
[1:53:58] How you doing? 你觉得如何 格斯?
[1:54:00] P ease don’t taIk to me. I’m having enough troubIe hang ng on. 请不要跟我说话 我的麻烦已经够多了
[1:54:03] Okay, we’lI go sIow. You’re perfectIy safe. 好 我们可以慢一点 你非常安全
[1:54:06] I’m not gonna argue w th you. 我不会跟你争辩这点
[1:54:08] I mean, any man who can trick my machine can do anything. 能够破解我的机器 就能做到任何事情
[1:54:11] How did you beat my defenses? 你是如何破解防御的?
[1:54:13] Those defenses are good as Iong as t didn’t know it’s n troubIe. 那个机器是很厉害 但它不知道会有麻烦
[1:54:17] This t me it didn’t see the danger. I went in with pIa n oId acid. 这一次它不知道危险的地方 我只是把特殊化学物拿来
[1:54:21] It didn’t know that when acid gets hot, it’ eat through anything. 当那种酸到达一定温度时 它就会毁掉所有的东西
[1:54:25] – Watch the trees. – Whoa! 小心树
[1:54:27] I guess it died of acid indigestion. 我想这次它死于酸性消化不良
[1:54:31] But what’s gonna happen to Ross and the Iadies? 那我的老板 和两位小姐会如何?
[1:54:34] They’re gonna have to see the poIice. It’s not your probIem anymore. 他们要去和警察谈谈了 那不是你的问题了
[1:54:39] Are we in MetropoIis yet? 我们到大都会了吗?
[1:54:41] Nope. We’re just gonna make a Iitt e stop right over there. 还没 我们要在那里停一下
[1:54:44] Whoa!
[1:54:52] We’re on the ground, Gus. Morning. 我们降落了 格斯
[1:54:54] – You okay, Supe? – I’m fine. – 你没事吧 超人? – 我没事
[1:54:56] Excuse me a second. 对不起
[1:55:02] Can you guys spare one of these? 你们可以给我一些这个吗?
[1:55:05] – Sure, Superman. – It s Superman, isn’t it? – 当然可以 超人 – 这是超人 是吧?
[1:55:08] Are you kidding? Is that…? 你在闲玩笑吗?
[1:55:10] Didn’t you see us f y out of the sky? 没看到我们在天上飞吗?
[1:55:14] We’re the onIy two men who can fIy. “Is it Superman?” 只有我和超人会飞耶 这位是超人吗?
[1:55:18] SUPERMAN: Just right. 这就对了
[1:55:21] Okay, Gus, Iet’s go. 好 格斯 走吧
[1:55:22] I was afraid you’d say that. I thought I’d take the bus. 我就怕你这样说 我想我还是坐公车好了
[1:55:26] WeII, suit yourse f. Does your boss have a computer here? 随便你啦 你们老板有电脑吗?
[1:55:29] Yeah, he got a IittIe bitty one about that big. 是 他有一台小电脑
[1:55:32] You te I him he can do a ot worse than to give Gus Gorman here a job. 你告诉他 格斯会做很多电脑相关事情
[1:55:38] Wow, thank you, Supe. 谢谢你 超人
[1:55:40] Take care. 保重了
[1:55:43] I’II see you around. 我们再会了
[1:55:51] SUPERMAN: So Iong. 再见
[1:55:55] Take t easy, man. 保重 老兄
[1:55:58] WeII, you got good references, so if you want that job…. 有人强力谁荐你 你想要这份工作吗?
[1:56:06] Nah, this is not for me. I think I’lI take that bus. 不要了 这不适合我 我想我要去搭公车
[1:56:09] Can you te me where the bus station is? 能告诉我车站在哪里吗?
[1:56:11] Yeah, about n ne, 10 miIes over there. 是的 到那里要走9或10英里路
[1:56:14] Nine or 10 miIes. Okay. 9或10英里路 好吧
[1:56:19] Hey. You reaIIy fIew with him? 你真的跟他一起飞吗?
[1:56:21] Superman? Have you ever seen Superman before? 超人? 你们以前见过超人吗?
[1:56:26] No. 没有
[1:56:27] Oh, you don’t know about me and h m? Me and Superman? 你不知道我和他的关系? 我和超人?
[1:56:36] Yeah, we go way back together. 是 我们都是一起的
[1:56:39] We aIways, usuaIIy, sometimes, we…. 我们一直 通常 有时候是…
[1:56:43] Nine or 10 miIes? 9或10英里路吗?
[1:56:45] I think I’II waIk. 我想我用走的
[1:56:47] Yeah, I’ waIk. 对 我用走的
[1:56:49] Yeah. 对
[1:56:52] [DOORBELL RINGS]
[1:56:56] CIark. 克拉克
[1:56:57] What a nice surprse! Come n. 真是惊讶 请进
[1:57:00] – Gosh. Hi, Mr. Kent. – Hi, Ricky. – 嗨 肯特先生 – 嗨 瑞奇
[1:57:02] – Guess who Mom’s hav ng d nner with. – Who? – 猜猜看今晚谁要来吃饭? – 是谁?
[1:57:05] Superman! 超人
[1:57:07] Yeah, that’s what I came to teII you. 对了 这就是我要来告诉你的事
[1:57:09] Superman said to teII you he’s sorry… 超人要告诉你 他真的很抱歉
[1:57:11] …but he’s run into a probIem and he won’t be ab e to have dinner with you. 但是他有些事情 他今晚无法与你吃饭了
[1:57:15] – I guess he misses a Iot of d nners. – Yeah. – 我猜他错过了很多次的晚餮 – 是啊
[1:57:18] WouId you mind settI ng for me? 你介意我和你吃吗?
[1:57:21] Any day. 怎么会?
[1:57:23] – I’II get my things. – Okay. – 我去拿东西 – 好
[1:57:26] You know, Lana, I was ta king to Superman the other day. 拉娜 我那天和超人聊天
[1:57:30] You know, he and I, we taIk a Iot. 你知道 他和我 我们聊了很多
[1:57:34] And he feIt badIy about you having to pawn your diamond ring. 他很难过 你当了你的钻石戒指
[1:57:40] WeII, he found…. 他发现这个…
[1:57:43] He found this one just Iy ng around. 他在地上发现这个
[1:57:48] He wanted you to have this. 他要你收下
[1:57:57] Wow, a r ng from Superman! 超人送的戒指
[1:58:00] – It’s okay. I got it. – Sorry. – 没关系 我来处理 – 抱歉
[1:58:02] Look at that. 你看
[1:58:04] LANA: Oh, CIark. – It’s okay. – 克拉克 – 没关系
[1:58:07] It fits. 大小刚好
[1:58:08] It Iooks reaIIy pretty. 真好看
[1:58:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:58:12] BRAD: WeII….
[1:58:14] – Brad. – Brad. – 布莱德 – 布莱德
[1:58:16] Son of a bitch. 你这个混蛋
[1:58:19] Kent, I hate you. 肯特 我恨你
[1:58:21] I’ve aIways hated you. 我一直都恨你
[1:58:24] – You know why? – No. – 你知道为何吗? – 不知道
[1:58:26] – Because you’re nice. – Not rea y. – 因为你人很好 – 也不是真的…
[1:58:28] And n ce guys finish Iast. 好人要完蛋了
[1:58:33] [BRAD YELLS]
[1:58:41] PERRY: Lois, I’ve got to hand it to you. 露易丝 我必须要交给你
[1:58:43] Who e se couId turn a vacat on into a story… 还有谁能够将三星期的假期
[1:58:45] …that’lI bIow the Iid off of corruption in the Caribbean? 变成揭发 加勒比海腐败内慕的报导呢?
[1:58:49] I knew I was on to something when that taxi drver k dnapped me. 当计程车司机绑架我时 我就知道不对劲了
[1:58:52] Lois, you’re terrfic. 露易丝 你真棒
[1:58:54] I have to be. Seems I’ve got some new compet tion. 我必须这样 我似乎遇到竞争对手了
[1:58:58] Hmm?
[1:59:00] The story that you wrote on the cIass reunion? 你所写的同学聚会
[1:59:02] – I thought it was terrfic. – Thanks. – 我觉得太好了 – 谢谢
[1:59:04] And fascinating. I Iiked the part about the ttIe girI back home. 非常吸引人 尤其是家乡女孩的那部分
[1:59:08] I’II take you to unch and you teII me about it. 我带你去吃午饭 你把详情告诉我
[1:59:11] I’d Iove to, but I’m having Iunch with Mr. White’s new secretary. 我很想要 露易丝 但是今天 我要和怀特先生的新秘书吃饭
[1:59:15] – Hi, Lana. – Hi, Clark. – 嗨 拉娜 – 嗨 克拉克
[1:59:16] Lana. Lois, say heIIo to Lana Lang, SmaIIv I e’s newest gift to MetropoIis. 露易丝 这位是拉娜… 小镇献给大都会的最新礼物
[1:59:20] I’m gIad to meet you. I Iike your wrting a Iot. 很高兴见到你 莲恩小姐 我很喜欢你的作品
[1:59:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:59:25] I Iike your sparkIer a Iot. 我很喜欢你的钻石
[1:59:27] Me too. I couIdn’t beIieve it when CIark gave it to me. 我也是 当克拉克给我的时候 我也无法相信
[1:59:31] – CIark gave it to you? – Yes. – 克拉克给你的? – 是啊
[1:59:36] SECRETARY: Mr. White. 怀特先生
[1:59:38] Mr. White, Iook what I’ve got for you. 怀特先生 看看我弄了什么给你
[1:59:41] PeopIe, I am n Iove w th this machine! 各位 我爱死这部机器了
[1:59:44] Mr. White. excuse me, but I have a coupIe of errands to run before Iunch. 对不起 如果你们不介意… 但是我午餮前还有事情要做
[1:59:49] – Go ahead, Mr. White. – Where’s the handIe? – 请吧 怀特先生 – 手把在哪里?
[1:59:52] There is no handIe. You just push the button. 没有手把 你只要按按钮
[2:00:01] [LANA SCREAMS]
[2:00:05] [SPEAKING ITALAN]
1983年 Tags:超人

Post navigation

Previous Post: Superman II(超人02)[1980]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Superman IV(超人04)[1987]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme