英文名称:Superman II
年代:1980
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:20] | Alert, alert, alert! | 警报 |
[01:54] | You three criminals have been caught in a further act of seditious treason. | 你们三个罪犯 在做出危害的事时被逮捕了 |
[02:00] | General Zod, your only feeling was contempt for our society. | 萨得将军 你唯一的感情是卑视我们的社会 |
[02:05] | Your only desire was to command. | 你唯一的欲望是统治 |
[02:08] | Ursa, the only feeling you showed was for your vicious general. | 尔莎,你唯一表现出来的感情 是对你的将军 |
[02:13] | Your only wish, to rule at his side. | 你唯一的希望 是与他并肩统治 |
[02:16] | Non, you are as without thought as you are without voice. | 唐 你如同没有声音般一样没有思想 |
[02:23] | This council has no hesitation in proclaiming you… | 这个议会 毫无迟疑的宣称你们 |
[02:26] | … all guilty! | 全部有罪 |
[02:29] | Guilty! | 有罪 |
[02:33] | 有罪 有罪 | |
[03:00] | You will lie down before me, Jor-El. | 你会跪在我面前的,乔罗 |
[03:03] | Both you and them one day, Jor-El. | 你及你们其他的人都会的 |
[03:06] | Jor-El! | 乔罗 |
[04:08] | 片名:超人2 | |
[08:43] | – Here, I’ll just get the door for you. – Yeah, thanks… | – 我帮你开门 – 谢谢 |
[08:46] | Sorry, after you. | 我很抱歉,你先请 |
[08:52] | – ‘Morning, Phil. – Excuse me, Kent. | – 早安,菲尔 – 抱歉,肯 |
[08:59] | Hi, Alice. That’s a very pretty blouse you’re wearing today… | 爱丽丝,你今天穿的很漂亮 |
[09:02] | Catch you later, Clark. | 我待会再找你,克拉克 |
[09:04] | Hello. I don’t know. Okay… | 我不知道,好的 |
[09:09] | – ‘Morning, Louise. – I’ll check it. | – 早安 – 我会查的 |
[09:13] | Mr. White, how long should the pressroom hold the front page? | 怀特先生,印刷部想知道 第一版还要保留多久 |
[09:16] | Give it another 10 minutes. I’ll tell him. | 再等十分钟,算了,我告诉他 |
[09:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:20] | If we don’t get anything new in the next 10 minutes… | 若是下十分钟之内 没有新的资料 |
[09:23] | …go with the wire service copy under the 40 point banner. Picture in 3 columns. | 使用滑水的那一份,占40%版 照片用三色印刷的 |
[09:27] | Kent, do a background story for the page three sidebar… | 肯,第三版侧边 我需要背景报导 |
[09:32] | – …on this terrorist group. – Right! | – 所知道的一切都给我 – 好的 |
[09:34] | Sorry. Terrorists? | 抱歉,恐怖份子? |
[09:37] | Get your heads out of the clouds. Where have you been? | 打起精神来, 你过去12小时到哪去了? |
[09:39] | I was at home. | 在家 |
[09:41] | Don’t you watch TV? | 你不看电视吗? |
[09:42] | I don’t enjoy TV, there’s too much violence. I was just reading Dickens. | 我不喜欢看电视,太多暴力了 我只是在看狄更斯 |
[09:46] | Mr. Kent, a gang of terrorists seized the Eiffel Tower in Paris. | 肯先生,一帮恐怖份子 占领了巴黎的艾菲尔铁塔 |
[09:49] | He knows where the Eiffel Tower is, Olsen. You do, don’t you, Kent? | 他知道艾菲尔铁塔在那里,欧生 你知道吧?肯 |
[09:53] | – Yes. Has anyone been hurt? – So far the hostages are unharmed. | – 知道,主编,有人受伤吗? – 目前为止人质没有受伤 |
[09:56] | Hostages? | 人质? |
[09:57] | – Tourists, about 20 of them. – That’s just penny ante stuff. | – 是,观光客,约20人 – 但那是小事了 |
[10:00] | If the French government doesn’t meet their demands… | 这些家伙宣称若法国政府 不能达到他们的要求 |
[10:03] | …they’ve got a Hydrogen bomb to level Paris. | 他们手上有氢弹,预备把巴黎夷为平地 |
[10:05] | Mr. White, that’s terrible! | 怀特先生,那太可怕了 |
[10:08] | That’s why they call them terrorists, Kent. | 那是他们叫 恐怖份子的原因,肯 |
[10:11] | Get to the morgue. I want to know everything there is on terrorism… | 现在,到购物中心去 我要知道关于恐怖份子的一切 |
[10:14] | Does Lois know about this yet? | 怀特先生,露易丝知道这件事吗 |
[10:16] | – Does she know about it? She’s in it! – She’s what? | – 她是否知道?她正在现场 – 什么? |
[10:19] | When the story broke, I bundled her on the first Concorde. | 那件事爆破的那一分钟 她就搭第一班飞机离开此地了 |
[10:22] | If Paris might go kablooey, I want my best reporter there. | 巴黎若是要被毁掉 我要我最好的记者身历现场 |
[10:25] | But gee… | 但,怀特先生 |
[10:26] | No offense. You’re good, but Lois Lane is better. | 没有恶意,肯, 你很行,但露易丝更好 |
[10:29] | No, I meant, isn’t that a little bit dangerous, sir? | 不,我是说 那是否有点危险,主编 |
[10:31] | That goes with the territory, Kent. | 那得视地区而定,肯 |
[10:34] | Don’t worry, if I know Lois Lane, she’ll not only come back… | 别担心,我所知的露易丝 |
[10:38] | …with a Pulitzer Prize story, but a one-on-one interview… | 她不但会带个普立兹奖报导回来 和氢弹做一对一的采访 |
[10:41] | …with the hydrogen bomb titled: “What Makes Me Tick.” | 并且有个标题:是什么让我笑 |
[10:44] | Now don’t stand around, Kent… | 你别站在这了,肯 |
[11:16] | Merci, Merci. | 谢谢 |
[11:27] | How did they get up there? | 他们是怎么上去的? |
[11:29] | They were disguised as workers to do repairs. | 在那些人之中 还有什么做不出来 |
[11:31] | Can you say why they released the first hostages? | 你能告诉我们, 他们为何释放第一个人质 |
[11:34] | We insist they do this to show good faith. If not, we refuse to negotiate. | 我们坚持 那是他们表现诚意之法 若是不放,我们拒绝谈判 |
[11:38] | Will they release the other hostages? | 他们会释放其他的人质吗? |
[11:40] | In return for a guarantee that we will not launch an attack on them. | 待会,当我们 保证不上去捉他们时 |
[11:43] | There will no be attack? No attempt to overpower the terrorists? | 恐怖份子 难道没有攻击的意图? |
[11:47] | – We’ve made this guarantee. – You’ll honor it? | 我们还没有做那保证 |
[11:50] | We have not the choice to refuse. | 我们没有拒绝的选择,不是吗? 而你们在考虑中? |
[11:52] | If we believe it’s a real hydrogen bomb they have. | 若是我们 不相信他们有氢弹? |
[11:54] | Where is the bomb? | 那枚炸弹在那? |
[11:55] | It’s in a big oil can. | 是在一个大油桶里 |
[11:57] | A hydrogen bomb? Are you sure? | 氢弹?你确定吗? |
[12:00] | How can we be sure? Today it’s possible to make a bomb if you have the equipment. | 怎么确定?现在任何人都有可能会做炸弹 只要他们有设备,知道吗? |
[12:05] | – This could blow up all of Paris. – Oui. | 但那会炸掉整个的巴黎 |
[12:08] | – The position of your government? – Will they meet the demands? | – 你们政府的立场是什么? – 你们是否会接受他们的条件? |
[12:11] | I am not authorized to say what they will do. | 我无权说我们会怎么做 |
[12:14] | At this moment there is an emergency meeting in the Elysée Palace. | (法文) |
[12:18] | Non, ce n’est pas possible. | 小姐,不可以通行 |
[12:20] | Excusez-moi? No. No comprende. Moi, journaliste Americaine. | (法文)我是美国的记者 |
[12:25] | Non, non, c’est interdit! Complètement interdit. | (法文) |
[12:28] | Attends. Wait. | 等一下 |
[12:32] | – Voil? Qu’est-ce que c’est le mot pour… – Qu’est-ce que vous voulez? | (法文) |
[12:37] | – Stairs. Stairs? – Stairs… | – 阶梯…阶梯 – 阶梯 |
[12:42] | Ok? | 好吗? |
[12:45] | S-T-A… S-T-A… | |
[12:50] | Mademoiselle! | 小姐 |
[13:03] | We’ll bring them down now. | 好的,我们现在把它运下来了 |
[13:05] | Get in. | 进去 |
[13:07] | – Come on. Watch out for any tricks. – Do we look like the sort… | – 来呀,进去,鱼贯的进入 – 你看起来不像穷凶恶极的人 |
[13:10] | I don’t know what you look like. | 我不知道你长的什么样子,进去 |
[13:12] | You’re being released, so shut up. | 你被释放了,所以闭嘴吧 |
[13:54] | – Come on then, everybody out. – Okay, we’re ready. | – 好了,我们到了,每一个都出来 – 好了,预备 |
[13:58] | This way. | 站住 这边走 |
[14:02] | Come on. Quick. | 快点进电梯 快点 快 快 |
[14:05] | Look, you’re being released. Get moving. | 听着,你们被释放了 快走 快点 |
[14:08] | I’ll take a last look around. | 我再最后的巡视一次 |
[14:16] | Okay, send them down. | 好了,把他们送下去 |
[14:25] | Up we go. | 好了,往上 我们走 |
[14:30] | Pulitzer Prize. | 普立兹奖 |
[14:34] | Capital P… | 大写的P |
[14:52] | Should we have let the hostages go? | 你认为我们该放走人质吗? |
[14:54] | They’ll give in to us as soon as we plant the bomb. | 我们一但露出了炸弹 他们会向我们妥协的 |
[14:57] | It doesn’t matter one way or the other. | 不管怎么做都是一样的 |
[15:01] | Nobel Prize. Capital N… | 诺贝尔奖 |
[15:05] | …little o, little b… | 大写的N,小L |
[15:07] | …little e, little I. | 小写B,小写E |
[15:09] | Nobel. Nobel. Nobel, Nobel… | 小L,诺贝尔 …诺贝尔 |
[15:18] | Prize! | 奖,大写的… |
[15:26] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[15:28] | It’s me that controls the bomb, not the bomb that controls me. | 路格,是我在控制炸弹 不是炸弹在控制我 |
[15:31] | I hope you have not many sins left to be forgiven. | 我希望你 没留太多罪要祈求宽恕 |
[15:34] | Because if you let go of that, you’ll have only 60 seconds to list them. | 因为若是你把那个松手的话 你只有60秒去把它们记下来 |
[15:40] | You are right. Do you hear something? | 你还好吧?我听到了什么 |
[15:43] | It sounded like someone moving underneath. | 听起来像是有人在底下活动 |
[15:46] | It’s your nerves. | 那是你太敏感了 |
[15:50] | Where are they now? | 他们现在在那里? |
[15:52] | They are near to the lift. | 他们在偏左的地方 |
[15:54] | One is still inside with the bomb. | 但其中一个 仍然在里面持着炸弹 |
[15:58] | Ils sont pré de l’ascenseur. Y en a un dedans avec la bombe. Il y en a un qui sort. | (法文) |
[16:02] | The third one has come out of the lift now. | 第三个现在出来到外面来了 |
[16:06] | The third one is out now. | 第三个现在出来了 |
[16:07] | The bomb is still in there? | 那炸弹,是否还在那里面? |
[16:09] | Yes, we think so. | 是的,我们认为如此 |
[16:16] | This is the boring bit. | 这是有点令人乏味 |
[16:38] | Tell them to get ready. | 叫他们预备好 |
[16:41] | Standby. Attention! Préférez-vous. | 待命 (法文) |
[16:45] | Get ready. | 预备 |
[16:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:50] | We’ll cut the lead cable when we get the word. | 我们一但 得到消息就杀掉他们 |
[16:52] | Haven’t they had time to find the bomb? | 你确定有足够时间拆除炸弹? |
[16:55] | Of course not. They haven’t. We’ve been watching them all the time. | 当然没有,他们还没启动 我们一直在监视他们 |
[17:05] | Ok. | 好了 |
[17:08] | Vas-y! Go. Now! | 预备,动手,现在 |
[17:20] | – It started! – Oh, my God. | 启动了 我的天啊 |
[17:55] | I believe this is your floor. | 我相信你那层楼到了 |
[17:57] | Oh, Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:59] | How did I get myself into this? | 我怎么搅和进来了? |
[18:04] | – Are you all right? – Yes. | 你还好吧? |
[18:07] | – A bomb! There’s a bomb up there! – I know. | – 炸弹 那…上面有颗炸弹 – 我知道 |
[19:39] | Fresh melons here! Nice fresh melons… | 又大又甜的香瓜,又甜又新鲜 |
[19:50] | Hi, Lois. | 露易丝 |
[19:52] | Hi, Clark. | 克拉克 |
[20:05] | Clark! | 克拉克 |
[20:07] | – Have you ever heard of crosswalks? – Yeah, but you know, I mean… | 你曾听过怎么过马路吗?有,但我的意思是… |
[20:11] | Do you have any idea how stupid that was? | 知道吗?你晓得那有多笨吗? |
[20:14] | Freak! | 怪胎 |
[20:18] | Clark, you were lucky that time. | 克拉克, 你知不知你有多幸运吗 |
[20:20] | You must more careful. To cross the street you’ve got to look both ways. | 你得更小心,过街时得看两边 |
[20:24] | Lois, usually I do. | 露易丝,通常我是的,知道吗? |
[20:38] | Maybe you ought to get your glasses checked. | 也许你该检查眼镜了 |
[20:42] | Not everybody can have “x-ray vision,” you know. | 你知道 不是每个人都有X光眼 |
[20:47] | Do I detect a note of jealousy in that voice? | 在那语气中好像有嫉妒的成份 |
[20:50] | Jealousy? No, not me. | 嫉妒?不,我不会 |
[20:56] | Golly Lois, what are you doing? | 露易丝,你在做什么? |
[20:58] | When was the last time you heard me sneeze? | 你上次听我唱歌是什么时候? |
[21:01] | You are never going to hear me sneeze again! | 我永远不要再听到那音乐 |
[21:03] | No? | 不要? |
[21:04] | I read this book, and it says if you get 1,000 milligrams… | 我看到一篇报导,上面说你若每天摄取一千毫克维他命C |
[21:08] | …of vitamin C every day, you stay in perfect health. | 你会保持健康身体 |
[21:11] | Golly, 1,000? That’s certainly a lot of oranges, isn’t it? | 天,一千毫克,那得很多的 不是吗? |
[21:15] | – There are pills, you know. I’ve seen them. – Pills. That’s the modern way to do things. | – 有药片,你知道吗?我看过 – 药片,真是种好方法 |
[21:20] | This is natural. | 这是天然的 |
[21:23] | Besides, I get my exercise that way. | 而且那样有额外的运动 |
[21:26] | And Clark, you don’t have to be jealous. | 还有,克拉克,你不需要嫉妒 |
[21:30] | I don’t? | 我不需要? |
[21:31] | No, you’ve got so much going for you. | 不需要, 你有某个人会心仪你的 |
[21:34] | I do? | 我有? |
[21:35] | Do you mind if I give you a little constructive criticism? | 你不介意 我给你点建设性的批评 |
[21:38] | – Actually, yes. – Be more aggressive! You have to… | – 事实上我… – 你必须要主动一点,你知道吗? |
[21:42] | …go from the instinct. You see something, you want it, you go for it! | 你必须听从你的直觉 你看到某样东西,想要去追求它 |
[21:46] | That’s what I do. | 那是我的作法 |
[21:47] | Yes, I’ve noticed. | 是的,我注意到了 |
[21:49] | – Perhaps I could help you there. – Thanks, that would be great. | – 也许那里我能帮你 – 谢了,重量级的 |
[21:53] | Let’s see. | 现在让我看看 |
[21:55] | You put the orange in there. That’s very clever. | 我看,把橘子 放在里面,真聪明 |
[22:02] | Clark… | 克拉克 |
[22:04] | …you know that I wouldn’t say all those things if I didn’t really care. | 你知道我若不是真的关心 我不会和你说这些事情 |
[22:11] | You do? | 你关心? |
[22:15] | What else are friends for? | 我是说,否则要朋友干什么? |
[22:18] | “Friends”? | 朋友? |
[22:24] | Here. | 这里,克拉克 |
[22:27] | Here’s to friendship. | 这是敬友谊的 |
[22:50] | This is how it ends for the greatest criminal mind of our time. | 这是现时 最伟大的犯罪心智的下场 |
[22:53] | Not with a whimper. Not with a bang. | 不是因为负债不是因为抢银行 |
[22:56] | How do they choose to reward Lex Luthor… | 他们如何选择对卢梭的奖励? |
[22:58] | …the greatest genius in this world? | 这世上最伟大的天才? |
[23:00] | Do they give him glory or treasure? What, matter of fact, do they give him? | 他们给了他荣耀?给了他财富?事实上他们给了什么? |
[23:05] | Life plus 25, Luthor. Get to work. | 无期徒刑加上25年,卢梭 去做事 |
[23:13] | Don’t feel bad, Mr. Luthor. It almost worked. | 别难过, 卢梭先生,它几乎成功 |
[23:16] | I mean, California almost fell down right in the ocean. | 我是说加州几乎沉入太平洋中 |
[23:19] | Millions of people almost died. | 几百万人几乎死了 |
[23:21] | If it hadn’t been for Superman, that overgrown Boy Scout… | 若不是超人 那个长得太大的童军 |
[23:24] | I want my Liberace record back tonight. | 我今晚要我的利伯亚其的唱片 |
[23:26] | What are you going to do with a guy like that? | 上面有刮伤 那家伙我们必须承认 |
[23:29] | He flies around so fast and everything. | 他飞的太快才毁了一切的 |
[23:34] | I mean they can’t even trace that guy on that radar they got. | 我是说他们 甚至用雷达追踪他 |
[23:37] | Every time they try he just flies off. | 每次他们试的时候他就飞走了 |
[23:40] | – Where? – North. | – 飞去哪? – 北方 |
[23:42] | Why? | 为什么? |
[23:44] | To ski? | 去滑雪?欧帝斯 |
[23:47] | Every man has his vulnerable point. | 每个人都有他的秘诀 |
[23:49] | Some, like you Otis, have more than one. | 有些人,像是你,还不只一个 |
[23:52] | I didn’t see Superman’s in time. | 我不认为超人在监牢里 |
[23:54] | But now through patience, invention, and skill… | 但经过耐心及发明的技巧 |
[23:59] | …my little black box is just about ready. | 我的小黑盒子几乎快准备好了 |
[24:02] | Oh! That little black box in our cell. | 那个小黑盒子快预备… |
[24:09] | That little black box, Mr. Luthor. | 我是说那小黑盒子一定有用的 |
[24:12] | What’s it for? | 是做什么用的? |
[24:14] | That little black box goes beyond any conventional radar. | 那个小黑盒子,欧帝斯 能驾凌任何设立的雷达上 |
[24:20] | It tracks alpha waves. | 它追踪阿尔发射线 |
[24:25] | Alpha waves. | 阿尔发射线 |
[24:33] | Those alpha waves will take me north to his secret. | 那阿尔发射线会带我往北走 到他的秘密去 |
[24:39] | And his secret will give me Superman. | 而他的秘密会让超人束手投降 |
[24:45] | The MAB is 196 at.5. | 在196点5的地方 |
[24:48] | We ought to see the old beauty when we… | 我们接收到他来了的信号 |
[24:53] | You follow the bouncing ball for a while. It’s giving me a headache. | 好一阵子没追踪那跳跃小球了 事情让我头痛 |
[24:57] | Anyway, somebody’s got to check up on those guys. | 反正总得有人去查查那些家伙 |
[25:00] | Yeah, I keep forgetting about them. | 是呀,我一直忘了他 |
[25:03] | How long they been up there, 45 days? | 在那玩了多久?45天? |
[25:06] | The whole world’s forgotten about us. | 整个世界都忘了我们 |
[25:12] | Houston calling Artemis II. | 休斯顿呼叫奥马迪斯2号 |
[25:14] | Houston calling Artemis II, come in. | 休斯顿呼叫奥马迪斯2号,回答 |
[25:17] | ‘Morning, Houston. | 早安,休斯顿 |
[25:18] | Hello, David. | 哈��,大卫 |
[25:20] | – Yo! – How are things going? | – 唷 – 事情进行的如何? |
[25:23] | All systems normal, Houston. | 所有系统都正常,休斯顿 |
[25:25] | Andy is out doing the geological survey… | 安迪在外面做他的地质探测 |
[25:28] | More rocks.Thanks. | 更多的岩石?谢了 |
[25:31] | And Cosmonaut Boris is getting some soil samples. | 考斯莫和巴恩斯在掘土壤样品 |
[25:34] | By the way, Boris and I are engaged. | 另外,巴恩斯和我订婚了 |
[25:37] | I had a feeling about you guys when I saw your Rorschach tests. | 是,我对你们有种感觉 我看过你们的性向测验 |
[25:41] | Just a little déente humor there, Houston. | 只是一些白天的闲聊,休斯顿 |
[25:43] | Surface conditions unchanged? | 地表情况没有改变? |
[25:45] | It’s mighty pretty out there. Mighty… | 那还蛮漂亮的,蛮… |
[25:50] | …pretty. | 漂亮的 |
[25:52] | Mighty pretty, right. | 蛮漂亮的,是的 |
[25:55] | Look, Nate… | 什么事?奈得 |
[25:57] | Nate, wake up, will you? | 奈得,醒醒,好吗? |
[25:59] | That’s it. I’m dreaming. | 就是那样了,我在作梦 |
[26:02] | Artemis, come in. | 难得你承认 |
[26:05] | Houston, we seem to have an unidentified flying object. | 休斯顿,我们似乎有不明飞行物 |
[26:08] | Unidentified? | 不明飞行物? |
[26:10] | – What does it look like? – A lot like a… | 它像什么样子的?这个… |
[26:15] | …like a girl. | 很像是个小女孩 |
[26:37] | You. | 你 |
[26:40] | – What kind of a creature are you? – Just a man. | – 你是什么样的生物? – 我只是个男人 |
[26:44] | A man? | 男人? |
[27:46] | What’s your name? Where are you from? | |
[27:48] | What a fragile sort of life form it is. | 这是那一种生命形态? |
[27:52] | No. | (俄语)不要 |
[28:19] | Houston, come in. Houston! | 休斯顿 请回答 |
[28:30] | Come in, Houston. | 请回答 休斯顿 请回答 |
[28:33] | 试图起飞,听到了吗? | |
[28:35] | Houston! | 休斯顿 |
[28:46] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[28:48] | Somebody help me! | 救救我 |
[28:55] | – Artemis, this is Houston calling. – What’s up? | – 奥马迪斯,这是休斯顿呼叫 – 什么事? |
[28:59] | – Artemis, Houston calling. Come in please. – What’s going on? | – 奥马迪斯,休斯顿呼叫,请回答 – 怎么回事? |
[29:02] | – I don’t know. We’ve lost contact. – So? | – 我们失去连络了 – 所以呢? |
[29:05] | I mean really. | 我想是真的 |
[29:08] | Artemis, come in please. Houston calling. | 奥马迪斯,请回答,休斯顿呼叫 |
[29:11] | What was that he said before? He saw a girl? | 他刚才说了什么? 他看见一个女孩 |
[29:15] | – I thought he said “curl.” – What’s a “curl”? | 我以为他说科尔 |
[29:19] | Isn’t that what the old Canaveral guys used to call a comet on an east-west trajectory? | 那不是康乃迪克的老人科尔么?通常叫那东西飘荡的丑角的称呼 |
[29:24] | How should I know? I was in back high school in those days. | 我怎么知道,那时我还在上高中 |
[29:28] | Strange. I tore those metal fibers like paper. | 奇怪,我撕那金属像是撕纸一般 |
[29:33] | And what he did… | 而他所做的 |
[29:35] | …was amazing! | 更是神奇 |
[29:37] | – Something is happening. – Yes. To all of us. | – 发生了某件事 – 是的,对我们全体 |
[29:44] | The closer we come to an atmosphere with only one sun… | 我们越来越接近大气层 但只有一个太阳 |
[29:48] | …a yellow sun… | 黄色的太阳 |
[29:50] | …the more our molecular density gives us unlimited powers! | 我愈检查这里的密度就愈发现 它给予我们不可限量的力量 |
[29:54] | They come from there… | 他们由那来的 |
[29:56] | …a place called Houston. | 一个叫休斯顿的地方 |
[29:58] | Then we will go there too. | 那我们也会到那去 |
[30:01] | To rule. | 去统治 |
[30:04] | Finally… to rule! | 终于要统治了 |
[30:26] | 380 out. | 380,关灯 |
[30:29] | 381 out. | 381,关灯 |
[30:32] | 382 out. | 382,关灯 |
[30:35] | 383 out. | 383,关灯 |
[30:38] | 384 out. | 384,关灯 |
[30:41] | 385 out. | 385,关灯 |
[30:47] | Lights out, Luthor. | 关灯 卢梭 |
[30:50] | I said, “Lights out!” | 我说关灯 |
[30:55] | You guys are about ten seconds away from solitary, you know that? | 你们离单独囚禁只差十秒了 你们知道吗? |
[31:01] | I told you to… | 我告诉你们… |
[31:21] | Freeze, freeze! | 别动 别动 |
[31:36] | Go out there and find it. | 到外面去找到它 |
[31:39] | – What am I looking for? – You’ll know when you see it. | – 我在找什么? – 你看到它你就晓得了 |
[31:54] | I think I found it. | 我想我找到了 |
[32:02] | What is it? | 它是什么? |
[32:05] | It’s a ladder, you dummy. | 它是梯子 笨蛋 |
[32:09] | Hi, Miss Teschmacher. | 嘿,黛丝马克小姐… |
[32:19] | Come on. | 快点 |
[32:21] | Hurry up. | 赶快 |
[32:26] | Come on, hurry. | 赶快 |
[32:30] | Otis, hold that ladder, hurry up. | 欧帝斯,抓牢梯子,赶快 |
[32:45] | Come up. | 上来 快呀 |
[32:46] | Here I come, Mr. Luthor. | 我来了 卢梭先生 |
[32:51] | Otis, we’re sinking! | 欧帝斯 我们在往下沉 |
[32:54] | Get off, get off! | 走开 走开 |
[33:40] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[33:43] | If you’d like to carry Mrs… | 你是否要抱史… |
[33:46] | …Smith over the threshold… | …史密斯太太入房间 |
[33:48] | – What? – It’s sort of traditional. | – 什么? – 是种传统 |
[33:50] | I can give you a hand if you have trouble lifting… | 若是你抱起来有问题我能帮忙 |
[33:53] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不需要 |
[33:54] | – Honey. Thanks, I’ll walk. – Certainly, dear. | – 亲爱的 谢谢,我用走的 – 当然 亲爱的 |
[34:00] | – Well, Here you are. – Well, Sure is pink. | – 好了,我们到了 – 这个的确是粉红色的 |
[34:05] | Careful with the bags, please. | 请对行李箱小心点,先生 |
[34:07] | First visit to Honeymoon Haven? | 这是你们第一次到蜜月天堂来? |
[34:09] | – Yes. – Together, anyway. | – 是的 – 一起来的,不管怎么样 |
[34:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:13] | Let me just show you some of our special features. | 让我示范一下我们特殊的装置 |
[34:15] | These are our “Flames of Love,” exclusive with this motel in the area. | 这些是爱的火焰 是这家旅馆所专有的 |
[34:20] | If you want the flames to go higher, you just pull this. | 你若要火焰高一点你只要拉这个 |
[34:23] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[34:24] | – Look dear, that’s kind of romantic. – In July? | – 看,亲爱的,有点罗曼蒂克 – 在七月天? |
[34:29] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[34:30] | For a nominal charge, our staff photographer will be happy… | 以最少的费用, 我们的驻店摄影师会很乐意 |
[34:33] | …to prepare a special souvenir album of your honeymoon stay. | 为你们住在这度蜜月 准备特殊的纪念相簿 |
[34:37] | He’ll photograph you in some of our more intimate locations… | 这里是更多有趣的位置介绍 |
[34:40] | …in the “tub for two”, on the bear skin rug… | 两个人用的浴盆, 还有熊形的地毯 |
[34:43] | Gee, real polyester! | 真正的聚乙脂合成纤维 |
[34:45] | And here’s the bed. | 而这里是床 |
[34:48] | Right. Thank you. | 对的,谢谢 |
[34:49] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你,先生 |
[34:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:56] | – Thank you. – Thank you, sir. And have a happy… | – 谢谢 – 谢谢你,先生 另外祝你快乐 |
[34:59] | …whatever. | 不管是什么 |
[35:05] | Can you believe this? | 你敢相信这个吗? |
[35:07] | Posing as newlyweds to expose a honeymoon racket in Niagara Falls! | 揭露在尼加拉瓜大瀑布 蜜月套房的秘辛 |
[35:13] | What a waste of a great writer. Writers. | 对个伟大的作家是多么的浪费 作家们 |
[35:17] | Perry White and his Sunday magazine exposure. | 纯净白色的星期日杂志的揭发 |
[35:20] | How am I supposed to get a Pulitzer Prize writing about a pink bear? | 我对只粉红色熊的报导 又如何去赢得普立兹奖呢? |
[35:24] | I don’t know, I think this should be exposed. | 我不知道 我认为这种事应该要揭发 |
[35:27] | They get kids who are just starting out and take them for every cent. | 他们对人生刚启步的孩子 把他们口袋中每一分钱剥削掉 |
[35:30] | That’s what Mr. White says. | 只因他们的太太说了 |
[35:33] | On the other hand, this is kind of nice. “Complimentary Champagne.” | 另一方面来说 这还算是不错,露易丝,香宾 |
[35:37] | – Kissing contest tonight. – Really? | 今晚有接吻比赛 |
[35:39] | Lois would… no. | 真的?露易丝,你… |
[35:43] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[35:45] | Lois? Gee. | 露易丝 嘿 |
[35:50] | Look, I found a complimentary corsage. | 看看我找到一朵免费的花 |
[35:52] | Everything’s complimentary here until you get the bill. | 是,在这一切都是免费的 直到你收到帐单为止 |
[35:58] | Gee, you look very pretty. | 你看起来非常漂亮 |
[36:01] | – Thank you, Clark. – Sure. | – 谢谢,克拉克 – 当然 |
[36:06] | You know, Lois, I was sort of thinking, later on… | 你知道,露易丝,我有点在想 |
[36:11] | …I was just wondering what you wanted to do about the arrangements. | 我们已经到了,你要如何安排? |
[36:16] | What arrangements, Clark? | 什么安排?克拉克 |
[36:20] | I was thinking primarily about the… | 首先我在想有关… |
[36:24] | …the sleeping arrangements. | 睡觉的安排 |
[36:27] | Mr. Smith… | 史密斯先生 |
[36:30] | – …the complimentary couch. – Right. | – 免费的沙发 – 对的 |
[36:33] | What? | 什么? |
[36:39] | Gosh, it’s alive. | 会动的 |
[36:46] | Very good, Miss Teschmacher. Very good! | 很好,黛丝马克小姐,很好 |
[36:48] | Why am I here? What am I doing here? | 我为何在这?我在这干什么? |
[36:51] | Miss Teschmacher, is this a philosophy seminar? | 黛丝马克小姐,这是哲学专讨吗 |
[36:55] | No. | 不 |
[36:56] | This is a getaway. | 这是脱逃 |
[36:57] | – Getaway? – Right. | – 脱逃? – 对的 |
[36:59] | Lex, how could you do that to Otis? | 赖克斯, 你怎么能那样对欧帝斯 |
[37:01] | What else is ballast for? | 侍从还有什么用处吗? |
[37:04] | Miss Teschmacher… | 黛丝马克小姐 |
[37:06] | …north. Due north. | 北方,往北方去 |
[37:10] | Right, north. | 对的,北方 |
[37:32] | – Where’s Jimmy Olsen when I need him? – Isn’t it beautiful? | 微笑,我需要你时你到哪去了? |
[37:36] | Just gorgeous. Gorgeous. | 是的,可爱极了,可爱极了 真的好美啊 |
[37:39] | – Lois? – Yes? | 露易丝 |
[37:40] | Everybody’s holding hands. Maybe we should hold hands, too? | 你看,每一对都牵着手 也许,也许我们也该牵着手 |
[37:45] | – Here’s my hand Clark, hold it. – Thanks. | 我的手在这,克拉克,牵着吧 |
[37:49] | You know what? They’re afraid to let go. | 你知道原因吗?他们怕放开 |
[37:52] | – Why? – If they let go, straight to the lawyer. | – 为什么? – 他们放开来就会分手 |
[37:55] | I don’t know about that. They look kind of happy to me. | 那一点我不懂 在我看来,他们都蛮快乐的 |
[37:58] | Because you’re blind. | 那是因为你瞎了,克拉克 |
[38:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:02] | – Here. – No, I’ve got it. | – 这里 – 不,我来擦 |
[38:05] | You’ve got to look after yourself. You’ve only got one pair of eyes. | 你必须要照顾自己 你只有一双眼,你知道吗? |
[38:09] | Lois… | 露易丝 |
[38:10] | Here. | 这里 |
[38:11] | – Right. – Don’t say I never did anything… | – 好 – 别说我从来没有… |
[38:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:18] | – Son! – Excuse me, please. | – 孩子 – 打扰一下 |
[38:20] | Be careful! | 小心点 |
[38:21] | Get down. Get down! | 下来 下来 |
[38:26] | You’re embarrassing me in front of everybody. | 你让我在众人面前丢脸 |
[38:31] | Did you see what almost happened there? That little boy… | 露易丝,你看见刚才几乎发生的 那个小男孩… |
[38:37] | I’m hungry. Are you hungry? | 我饿了,你饿了吗? |
[38:39] | – Lois, you’re amazing. – Because I’m hungry? | 露易丝,你真是太奇妙了 |
[38:42] | No, I mean here you stand with one of nature’s most awesome spectacles… | 不,你站在世上最伟大的景观前 什么?因为我饿了? |
[38:46] | …and you’re thinking about food. Aren’t you impressed? | 而你却想到食物, 你没被打动吗? |
[38:49] | Once a girl’s seen Superman in action, Niagara Falls kind of leaves you cold. | 一但女的看见超人在行动的情况 尼加拉瓜大瀑布就不能吸引她了 |
[38:54] | – You know what I mean? – Him again? | 了解我的意思吗?又是他? |
[38:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:00] | I have a one-track mind, don’t I? | 我太死心眼了,是不是? |
[39:03] | My one track mind’s telling me that I’m hungry. | 我的死心眼告诉我说饿了 |
[39:05] | – Hot dog? – Hot dog. | 热狗?热狗 |
[39:08] | – Could I have some orange juice? – Freshly squeezed, I know. | – 我能来杯橘子汁吗? – 新鲜的我知道了,好的 |
[39:19] | Mom, look! | 妈,你看 |
[39:21] | Yeah, honey, that’s nice. | 那很好 |
[39:33] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[39:36] | Help! | 救命 |
[39:41] | Somebody help! | 快来人呀 |
[39:47] | Try to do something! | 快想想办法呀 |
[39:58] | Way to go, Superman! | 做的好,超人 |
[40:04] | It’s Jesus. | 太精彩了 |
[40:05] | What a nice man! | 真是个好人 |
[40:08] | Of course he is. | 他当然是个好人 |
[40:21] | – There you go. – Again! Again! | – 到了 – 再来一次,再来一次 |
[40:24] | I’m sorry. Only one ride to a customer. | 不行,对不起, 一个客户只能飞一次 |
[40:27] | Superman! Superman, it’s me, Lois! | 超人 是我 是露易丝 |
[40:31] | Come here. You’re going to get it! Give me a heart attack… | 过来,你会送命的, 让我得心脏病 |
[40:34] | It’s me. It’s Lois. Lois Lane. | 是我,是露易丝,露易丝莲 |
[40:41] | Hello and goodbye. | 好长的再见 |
[40:43] | What’s the hurry, seeing as you happen to be in Niagara Falls? | 急什么呢? 你既然没来过尼加拉瓜大瀑布 |
[40:48] | Happen to be in Niagara Falls… | 凑巧是在尼加拉瓜大瀑布 |
[40:52] | And, Clark… | 而克拉克… |
[40:54] | Clark is not around as usual. | 克拉克如同 以往一样的不在附近 |
[41:12] | Lois? | 露易丝 |
[41:17] | – Here you go. – Where were you? | 来了你在哪? |
[41:19] | I was getting hot dogs. What do you mean? | 我在买热狗,此话怎讲? |
[41:22] | It just seems kind of strange to me that every time Superman’s around, you… | 只是我觉得很奇怪 每次超人在附近时你都… |
[41:24] | …disappear. | …失踪了 |
[41:28] | Superman? You mean he was here? Golly! | 超人,你是说他来过这了? |
[41:32] | And you weren’t. As usual. | 而你不在,如同往常一样 |
[41:36] | – What have you got to say about that? – Darn, I forgot your orange juice. | – 你对那个要怎么说? – 可恶,我忘了你的橘子汁 |
[41:40] | Clark! | 克拉克 |
[41:43] | No orange juice? | 不要橘子汁了? |
[41:54] | – Mush! Mush! – I am mushing. | – 前进 前进 – 我在前进 |
[41:58] | Ice and snow: Is this your idea of a good time? | 冰和雪,这是你认为的好玩 |
[42:02] | A good time? Is that all you care about? North, Miss Teschmacher. | 好玩?你只在乎那个吗? 北方,黛丝马克小姐 |
[42:07] | North! | 北方 北方 北方 |
[42:10] | Yes, Lex, north. | 是,赖克斯,北方 |
[42:12] | Look. It’s his home. It’s Superman’s home. | 看,这是他的家,是超人的家 |
[42:15] | Good, more ice. | 很好,更多的冰 |
[42:23] | – Fantastic! – Fantastic. | – 太神奇了 – 太神奇了 |
[42:26] | It’s fantastic! | 太神奇了 |
[42:31] | The construction goes far beyond any known architectural theory. | 建筑超越需要,著名的建筑理论 |
[42:36] | – It’s beautiful. – Beautiful. | – 太美了 – 太美了 |
[42:48] | – This place is genius! – Genius. | – 这地方太天才了 – 天才 |
[42:54] | – Lex! – I’ll be all right. | – 赖克斯 – 我不会有事的 |
[42:56] | No, me. | 不,是我 |
[43:01] | Why can’t you be more careful? | 看清楚,要小心 |
[43:05] | – This is beautiful. – Beautiful. | – 真是太美了 – 太美了 |
[43:07] | – It has everything. – Wrong. | – 这是一切 – 错了 |
[43:11] | – Why didn’t you go before we left? – That was two days ago. | – 你为何不在还能的时候走呢? – 那是两天前 |
[43:21] | This looks like some kind of control panel. | 这看来像是控制盘似的 |
[43:28] | – Don’t touch anything. – Don’t touch anything. | 别碰任何的东西 |
[43:32] | – Ice. – I said don’t touch it. | – 冰? – 我说了别碰任何东西 |
[43:36] | – It’s not ice. – It looks like a crystal. | – 它不是冰 – 它看起来像是水晶 |
[43:45] | Kryptonian memory bank, education crystal #308. | 克莱顿记忆库 教育水晶第308号 |
[43:52] | – I told you it was a crystal. – Shut up! | – 我告诉过你是水晶 – 闭嘴 |
[43:54] | Earth culture, Section B. | 地球文化,B章 |
[43:57] | “Trees” by Joyce Kilmer, of the Planet Earth. | 树木,地球上的生物形态 |
[44:02] | What? | 这是什么? |
[44:03] | “I think that I shall never see a poem lovely as a tree… | 我想我绝不会看到 一首诗和树木一般的可爱 |
[44:09] | He’s not here. It’s a voice from the past. That’s cute. That’s very cute. | 他不在这里,是来自过去的声音 那很可爱,非常可爱 |
[44:14] | “…a tree that looks at God all day”… | 一棵树木看着上帝… |
[44:17] | I like trees! | 我喜欢树木 |
[44:19] | So does your average cocker spaniel. Give me another one. | 你对其他的东西也是一样 给我另外一根 |
[44:23] | No. The big one there. | 不,那边那根大的 |
[44:35] | Kal-El, my son… | 葛洛吾儿 |
[44:37] | … as the Keeper of the Archives of Krypton… | 身为克莱顿 我们这类人的守护者 |
[44:40] | … it falls to me to tell you of the darkest episode in our planet’s history. | 逼使我告诉你我们星球上 历史中黑暗的一面 |
[44:44] | Now this I want to hear. | 这才是我想要听的 |
[44:46] | After many eons of harmony, there appeared among us three rebel elements… | 我们是和协的 在我们之中有三个恶魔的元素 |
[44:50] | … what you would call on Earth, “criminals.” | 你们在地球上会称之为罪犯 |
[44:52] | Criminals? My kind of people. | 罪犯?我这一类的人 |
[44:54] | Despite all our efforts, we were unable to change their evil natures, their evil ways. | 是生性的关系 无法改变 他们邪恶的本性方法 |
[45:00] | As you know, we hath no death penalty. | 而如同你所知,我们没有死刑 |
[45:02] | Sensible enough. | 够明理 |
[45:03] | Therefore, our scientists constructed… | 因此我们的科学家创建了 |
[45:06] | …”The Phantom Zone”. | “刑区” |
[45:09] | In it, we placed these three arch-criminals… | 在那里面 我们关了这三个罪犯 |
[45:12] | … imprisoning them there for all eternity. | 永久的关禁在那里 |
[45:16] | No possibility for parole? | 没有假释的可能? |
[45:18] | Your father, Jor-El, thought long and hard upon that question. | 你的父亲 乔罗为那问题考虑良久 |
[45:22] | I asked the right question. | 我问对问题了 |
[45:24] | There is one danger. The Phantom Zone might… | 有一个危险 刑区也许会 |
[45:26] | … just might, be cracked by a nuclear explosion in space. | 只是也许 在太空中被核爆给弄破碎 |
[45:34] | I wish you hadn’t asked me that… | 我希望你没有问我那个 |
[45:37] | I didn’t ask anything. | 我什么都没有问 |
[45:39] | We do not know what would happen if they were to escape. | 若他们逃出来, 我们不知会发生什么事 |
[45:42] | On Krypton, these villains were uncontrollable. | 在克莱顿, 这些罪犯是无法控制的 |
[45:47] | On Earth, they would have the same powers, each one of them… | 在地球,他们每一个都会有 |
[45:50] | … that you have. | 和你一样强大的力量 |
[45:53] | Think of it. | 想想看 |
[45:54] | – The first of the three… – Three. | – 这三个人的第一个 – 三个 |
[45:56] | – …is their leader, General Zod. – Count them, three super-villains. | – 是他们的首领萨得将军 – 把他们当做三个超级罪犯 |
[46:00] | – Together with Non and Ursa… – Each one with the same power he has. | 每一个都有和他一样的力量 |
[46:05] | Each one totally dedicated to corruption, violence, and evil. | 每一个都致力于完全的毁灭 暴力,邪恶 |
[46:08] | Wait. That explains the three Alpha Waves I’ve been getting on my black box. | 且慢,那解释了我的黑盒子上 为何收到另外三道阿尔发射线 |
[46:13] | They’ll need a contact here on Earth. | 他们会在地球上做接触 |
[46:14] | Someone with the same contempt for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. | 某个在生命中具有同样内含的 而且是制造快乐的泉源 |
[46:18] | South, Miss Teschmacher! | 往南 黛丝马克小姐 |
[46:21] | You know, it’s really amazing. | 你知道,那真的很奇妙 |
[46:22] | I never started to put it together before now. It’s just kind of funny… | 我在现在以前从未把它凑在一起 只是很好笑,你知道吗? |
[46:26] | …because a good reporter can’t let anything slip by her. | 因一个好记者不会放过 |
[46:29] | – Of course not. – I’m beginning to get the picture. | – 不会,当然不会 任何经过她眼前的事 – 这,我开始有了整个的轮廓 |
[46:35] | As usual, Lois, I really don’t know what you’re talking about. | 如同往常, 我真的不知道你在说什么 |
[46:40] | Tell you what, I’ll meet you back at the hotel. | 我们这么说吧,我们旅馆见 |
[46:43] | What’s your hurry, Superman? | 你急什么?超人 |
[46:48] | Sorry? | 抱歉 |
[46:52] | I’ve got to admit, your disguise is nearly perfect. You had me fooled. | 我必须承认, 你的伪装几乎完美,骗到我了 |
[46:56] | And I am nobody’s fool, believe me. | 而别人骗不到我的,相信我 |
[46:58] | No, of course not. | 不,当然骗不到 |
[47:00] | You just have an active imagination. You get carried away sometimes. | 我是说你有很活跃的想像力 你只是有时想的太离谱了 |
[47:03] | – I understand. It can happen to anybody. – Listen… | – 我了解的,我们是搭档 – 听我说 |
[47:07] | …I’m so sure that you’re Superman that I’m willing to bet my life on it. | 我那么确定你是超人 我愿意以我的命来赌 |
[47:11] | What? | 什么? |
[47:14] | If I’m right, you’ll turn into Superman. | 若我是对的,你会变成超人 |
[47:18] | If I’m wrong… | 若我是错的 |
[47:20] | …you’ve got yourself one hell of a story. | 你就有篇了不起的报导了 |
[47:24] | You think I’m Superman? | 你认为我是超人? |
[47:27] | Boy, you certainly have some imagination. | 你真的有想像力,露易丝 |
[47:30] | For a minute, you almost had me convinced. For a minute. | 有时我都快被说服了 |
[47:32] | Bye-bye, baby. | 拜拜,宝贝 |
[47:39] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[47:44] | Excuse me, please. | 请借过 |
[47:46] | Help! | 救命 |
[47:57] | Superman! | 超人 |
[48:02] | Lois, swim! | 露易丝 飘浮 飘浮 |
[48:04] | Help! | 救命 |
[48:06] | Look out for the rocks! Oh, God! | 留意岩石 天啊 |
[48:10] | Boy! | 孩子们 |
[48:18] | Help! | 救命… |
[48:35] | – Grab that branch! – What? | – 露易丝 抓住你背后的 – 什么? |
[48:45] | Help! | 救命 |
[49:06] | Lois, you all right? | 露易丝,你还好吧? |
[49:19] | Here! | 这里… |
[49:25] | Clark! | 克拉克 |
[49:34] | – You were what I thought was Superman? – Sorry. | – 你是我以为的超人 – 抱歉 |
[49:38] | This is really embarrassing. | 这真的很丢脸 |
[50:10] | So this is planet Houston? | 这就是休斯顿星 |
[50:15] | A very strange surface. | 非常奇怪的地表 |
[51:02] | A primitive sort of life form. | 原始类形的生命形态 |
[51:15] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗? |
[51:18] | Did you see what I did? | 你看见我所做的了吗? |
[51:20] | I have powers beyond reason here. | 我在这有无法解释的力量 |
[51:23] | We all have them, my dear. | 我们全部都有,亲爱的 |
[51:46] | I must’ve looked like an idiot… | 我一定看起来像个白痴 |
[51:49] | …jumping in the river, waiting for Mr. Wonderful… | 跳进河里在等我的好先生 |
[51:53] | …who obviously had better things to do. | 那个显然有更多的事情要做的 |
[51:57] | I’m sure it must’ve been something very important, Lois. | 我确信一定是要事,露易丝 |
[52:00] | And then thinking you were… | 然后又想到了你 |
[52:05] | If Perry White could see me now… | 哈瑞怀特现在能见我了 |
[52:11] | Where’s my comb? | 我的梳子呢? |
[52:13] | Where’s my comb? | 我的梳子呢? |
[52:16] | God, not only have I lost my mind, I lost my comb. | 我不但失去了心智,梳子也掉了 |
[52:20] | Can you pass me that brush over there? | 你能把那边的刷子递给我吗? |
[52:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[52:34] | – No. It’s okay. – Let me see your hand. Give it to me. | – 不 不 没事 – 克拉克 让我看你的手 |
[52:37] | – No. It’s all right, Lois. – Let me look at it. | – 没事 – 让我看看 |
[52:52] | – You are Superman. – Come on, don’t be silly. | – 你是超人 – 露易丝,别这样 |
[53:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[53:19] | No, you don’t have anything to be sorry about. | 不,你没什么地方要抱歉的 |
[53:25] | I don’t know why I did that. | 我不知道我为何那么做 |
[53:27] | Maybe you wanted to. | 也许你想那么做 |
[53:30] | I don’t think I did. | 我不认为我想 |
[53:33] | Maybe you didn’t want to with your mind, but maybe you wanted to with your heart. | 也许你理智上不想 但你的心里想 |
[53:44] | We’d better talk. | 我们最好谈谈 |
[53:51] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[53:56] | We really better talk. | 我们真的最好谈谈 |
[54:00] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[54:03] | We can’t talk here. Perry will call at about 6:00 to find out what’s happening. | 我们不能在这里谈 哈瑞六点会打电话来 想知是怎么回事 |
[54:07] | “What’s happening”? That’s the understatement of the year. | 怎么回事?那是本年度的副标题 |
[54:16] | Where do you want to… talk? | 你想去哪…谈 |
[54:26] | Lois… | 露易丝 |
[54:31] | …now that you know, I think you should know it all. | 现在你知道了, 我想你应该全都知道 |
[54:34] | I want to. | 我想 |
[54:38] | Let’s go to my place. | 到我那去吧 |
[54:43] | Maybe I should change first. | 也许我该换衣服 |
[54:50] | Maybe you should, too. | 也许你也该换 |
[55:20] | – They have a wide selection. – I can’t eat fish. | – 他们有很多的选择 – 我不能吃鱼 |
[55:24] | You can eat anything you want, Duane. You can eat meat and potatoes. | 你可以吃你想吃的,杜伦 你可以吃肉与洋芋 |
[55:28] | I couldn’t go anywhere where I was expected to eat fish. | 当我想到会吃到鱼, 就那都不能去了 |
[55:31] | They got beans. | 他们有豆子 |
[55:33] | I can’t eat beans. I come out in a rash if I eat beans. | 不能吃豆子, 若吃了豆子会长痘子 |
[55:36] | Look, Duane, they have a wide selection. | 听着,杜伦 他们有很多的选择 |
[55:43] | I think I’ll try the fish. | 我想我试试吃鱼 |
[55:52] | I don’t know, from the look of them, I’ll bet $10 they’re from Los Angeles. | 我不知道,由他们的外面看 他们离洛杉矶好像只有十里远 |
[56:02] | Hey, hippies! Get your butts off the road! | 嬉皮们 滚到路边去 |
[56:06] | I like the globe that flashes red like our Krypton sun. | 我喜欢那会转的,光是红色的 像我们克莱顿的太阳 |
[56:09] | But not this irritating noise. | 但没有这恼人的噪音 |
[56:12] | Make way! | 安静 |
[56:15] | Did I hear right? Did that son of a bitch give me an order? | 我没听错吧? 那王八蛋对我下命令? |
[56:19] | Duane, you take care of it. | 杜伦,你去料理 |
[56:21] | But… | 但我… |
[56:23] | You got to learn to kick ass if you want to be a peacemaker. | 杜伦,要当维护和平的人 就得学会怎么去修理别人 |
[56:34] | All right. Just what in the hell do you think you’re doing here? | 好了,你们以为你们在干什么? |
[56:39] | What is this symbol? Do you follow another leader? | 这个标帜是什么意思? 你在追随另一个领袖吗? |
[56:43] | Follow the leader? | 追随领袖? |
[56:46] | Holy skunk sweat! | 他妈的 |
[56:49] | – All right. – A weapon of some sort? | 好了武器或类似的东西 |
[57:01] | How in the hell did you do that? | 你是怎么做的? |
[57:11] | Jesus H. Christ! | 老天爷 |
[57:14] | Crude noise-maker. | 冷酷的噪音制造者 |
[57:32] | Just checking the tire… | 只是在检查轮胎 |
[58:38] | – Wow, this is your home! – No. | – 这是你家? – 不是 |
[58:42] | Actually, I live in the city, about three blocks from you. | 其实实我住在城里,离你三条街 |
[58:46] | This is a very special place for me. | 这对我是个很特别的地方 |
[58:49] | I wanted you to see it. | 我想要你看到它 |
[58:52] | Listen, you warm enough? | 你够暖和吗? |
[58:55] | I guess I should be freezing, but I’m not. | 我猜我该冻僵了,但我没有 |
[58:57] | Good. Come on, let me show you. | 很好,来吧,我带你看看 |
[59:39] | You see? You only smell strong. | 你知道吗?你只是看起来很壮 |
[59:46] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[59:51] | It’s only because I didn’t want to lose my place in the orchestra. | 虽然这样 我不想失去 我的地方给管弦乐团 |
[59:57] | The circus is in town! | 马戏团进城了 |
[1:00:02] | Hey, sweet thing! Set them buns down here! | 甜妞,把那屁股坐在这 |
[1:00:12] | Let’s just hold hands. | 我们握个手吧 |
[1:00:18] | Let me know if this tickles. | 若是会令你笑,让我知道 |
[1:00:28] | Your right front tire is flat, Duane. | 你说的没错,前轮没气了,杜伦 |
[1:00:37] | Sheriff, what happened? | 警长,发生了什么事? |
[1:00:40] | Willie… | 威力 |
[1:00:42] | I think my arm’s broke. | 巴伯的手断了 |
[1:00:45] | Girl or no girl… | 不管你是不是女的 |
[1:00:46] | …you’re going to spit teeth! Get up! | 你得吐牙了 站起来 |
[1:00:55] | What the sam hill? | 在干什么… |
[1:01:03] | Is that you, Boog? | 是你吗?布谷 |
[1:01:13] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:01:14] | Get ’em up, keep ’em up! | 把手举起来,举起来 |
[1:01:16] | These humans are beginning to bore me. | 这些人开始令我厌恶了 |
[1:01:29] | – Please, Mister! – He’s a general. | – 求你,先生 – 他是位将军 |
[1:01:31] | Mr. General! Please let my daddy down! | 求你 将军先生,请放我爸下来 |
[1:01:40] | You okay, Jody? | 你没事吧?朱迪 |
[1:01:44] | When my father died… | 知道吗,家父死了之后 |
[1:01:47] | …this is my Earth father, I mean… | 我是说我地球上的父亲 |
[1:01:50] | …I found this crystal. | 我找到了…这个水晶 |
[1:01:56] | This is kind of hard to explain, but you see… | 这有点难解释,你知道吗? |
[1:01:59] | …it called to me. | 它呼唤我 |
[1:02:03] | Yeah. And it brought me here. | 而且它带我来到这里 |
[1:02:06] | It helped me to build this place. | 它帮助我盖了这个地方 |
[1:02:09] | Actually it built it, really. | 事实是它盖的,真的 |
[1:02:12] | That’s when I found out who I really was… | 但…那是我如何发现我真正是谁 |
[1:02:17] | …and what I had to do. | 以及我必须做些什么 |
[1:02:23] | So what do you think? You like it? | 所以你认为呢?喜欢吗? |
[1:02:26] | Like it? | 喜欢? |
[1:02:28] | It’s incredible! | 这太不可思议了 |
[1:02:30] | I mean, not that it couldn’t use a woman’s touch… | 我是说,不是女人能碰的 |
[1:02:34] | …especially around dinner time. | 尤其是在晚餐时刻 |
[1:02:36] | Dinner. I’m sorry. I don’t usually do too much about… | 晚餐?我很抱歉 你知道我以前做太多的飞行 |
[1:02:41] | Listen, tonight, sky’s the limit. Anything you want. | 今晚天空是无限的 随便你想要什么 |
[1:03:32] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[1:03:34] | Should we eat? | 我们吃饭好吗? |
[1:03:38] | – Sure. – Great. | 当然好极了 |
[1:03:43] | Good morning, America. This is East Houston, Idaho… | 早安 美国,这是爱达荷依斯尤 |
[1:03:46] | …until yesterday, another middle American town… | 直到昨天以前 |
[1:03:49] | …that middle America had forgotten. | 这只是个美国中部已经遗忘的 美国中部小镇 |
[1:03:51] | But today the population, exaggerated reports put it at 123… | 但是今天,人口总数报告是123人 |
[1:03:55] | …has increased by three. | 增加了3人 |
[1:03:57] | And these three new arrivals bring destruction in their wake. | 而这三个新来的人 在来的过程中带来了破坏 |
[1:04:00] | As I look west into East Houston this morning… | 当我今早向西看往东休斯顿时 |
[1:04:03] | …I see a town gripped with… | 我看到一座城镇充满了… |
[1:04:05] | …fear. | 恐惧 |
[1:04:08] | Who’s the big guy? | 那大个子是谁? |
[1:04:11] | Okay, yeah, we’ve got a P. O… | 好了,我们有个Po… |
[1:04:14] | No. | 不 |
[1:04:15] | We’ve got a slight crack in that diode. | 我们刚刚有少许的倾斜 |
[1:04:18] | – Come in on him if you can. – Try to wiggle it. | – 请回答,外景摄影机 – 试着摆动它 |
[1:04:21] | Who else is seeing this? | 还有谁在看这个 |
[1:04:23] | With this satellite link up, just about everybody. The whole planet. | 与卫星连线之后, 大概每个人都可以 |
[1:04:27] | – The whole planet Houston? – Earth. | – 整个休斯顿星? – 我是说大概是整个星球 |
[1:04:30] | The whole planet Earth. | 地球,整个地球 |
[1:04:35] | You may continue. | 你可以继续 |
[1:04:37] | As the extraordinary story continues… | 如同这强夺性的报导继续 |
[1:04:42] | As this extraordinary story… | 如同这强夺性的报导 |
[1:04:44] | If the whole planet is watching, can’t we show them something more interesting? | 若是整个星球都在看 我们不能让他们看点更有趣的? |
[1:04:48] | Throw down your arms and surrender! | 放下你们的武器,投降 |
[1:04:51] | This is an order! | 这是命令 |
[1:04:56] | General Zod does not take orders. He gives them. | 萨得将军不接受命令的 他只下令 |
[1:05:24] | You all right, buddy? | 你还好吧?兄弟 |
[1:05:54] | He was right in the line of fire and nothing happened to him! | 他就在那火线上 似乎他什么事都没有 |
[1:05:57] | I haven’t seen the likes of this since Superman. | 自超人之后 我一生没看过这种事 |
[1:06:01] | Yes. The Newsbeat control room has just informed me… | 是的,新闻控制室刚通知我 |
[1:06:05] | … that a fleet of helicopter gun ships is on it’s way… | 一队武装直升机在来这的途中 |
[1:06:08] | – Mr. President, can’t we… – I’m afraid there’s nothing anybody can do. | – 总统先生,我们是否… – 恐怕没有任何我们能做的事了 |
[1:06:11] | They have such powers, nothing can stop them. | 这些人有这种力量, 没有东西能阻止他们 |
[1:06:14] | Where’s Superman? Where is he? | 超人到哪去了?他在哪? |
[1:06:17] | Why doesn’t he do something? | 他为何不采取行动? |
[1:06:19] | General Smythson has informed us that nuclear weapon strikes… | 史密斯将军通知我核武己经撤除 |
[1:06:22] | …have been ruled out because of the danger to the civilian population. | 因为会对群众有危险 |
[1:06:35] | Starting firing run now. | 我们己经到达了 |
[1:06:37] | 好了,出发,离开那个区域 | |
[1:06:39] | Standby, rockets. | 火箭待命 离开它 |
[1:06:41] | Fire one. | 发射第一枚 |
[1:06:45] | Fire again. | 再度发射 |
[1:06:49] | Fire again. | 再度发射 |
[1:06:54] | 我们要下降了 | |
[1:06:58] | The rockets didn’t have any effect. | 没有剩余的火箭了 |
[1:07:01] | Look, they need machines to fly! | 看,他们甚至有会飞的机械 |
[1:07:07] | What bravery! | 他们很勇敢,对他们客气点 |
[1:07:08] | Be nice to them, my dear. Blow them a kiss. | 亲爱的,吹个飞吻给他们 |
[1:07:20] | We’re out of control. I don’t understand. | 我们失去控制 情况不明 |
[1:07:23] | We’re coming in… coming down… can’t control it! We’re coming down! | 我们在往下掉 我们要坠落了 |
[1:07:44] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[1:07:47] | I always win. | 我一向都是赢 |
[1:07:50] | Is there no one on this planet to even challenge me? | 在这星球上甚至没人敢向我挑战 |
[1:08:00] | That was good. | 好吃 |
[1:08:02] | I thought we might… | 我想我们也许… |
[1:08:05] | …abandon the orange juice for once. | 放弃一次橘子汁 |
[1:08:15] | – Cheers! – Cheers! | – 来,干杯 – 干杯 |
[1:08:22] | Must be tough being Clark Kent, isn’t it? | 当克拉克肯一定很辛苦,是吧? |
[1:08:26] | No. | 不 |
[1:08:29] | I really like it sometimes. | 我有时候真是喜欢当他 |
[1:08:31] | Even though I do make a fool of myself. | 即使是我总让自己出洋相 |
[1:08:35] | You know, if it weren’t for him… | 但若不是他 |
[1:08:38] | …I never would have met you. | 我永远不会遇到你 |
[1:08:41] | But… he is you. | 但…他是你呀 |
[1:08:45] | It’s kind of confusing. | 有点混乱了 |
[1:08:49] | Not to me, it isn’t. | 对我而言没有 |
[1:08:53] | For the first time in my life… | 在我生命中的第一次 |
[1:08:56] | …everything’s clear. | 一切都清楚了 |
[1:09:22] | I’m going to go change into something more comfortable. | 我要去换件舒服点的衣服 |
[1:09:40] | Come forward. Your general wishes to speak. | 到前面来,你们的将军有话要说 |
[1:09:44] | I am General Zod. | 我是萨得将军 |
[1:09:47] | Your ruler. | 你们的统治者 |
[1:09:50] | Yes, today begins a new order! | 是的,今天开始了新的秩序 |
[1:09:54] | Your lands, your possessions, your very lives… | 你们的土地,你们持有的 |
[1:09:58] | …will gladly be given in tribute to me, General Zod! | 你的微贱的生命要尽心的奉献我 萨得将军 |
[1:10:02] | In return for your obedience… | 回报你们的守法 |
[1:10:04] | …you will enjoy my generous protection. | 是我慷慨的保护你们 |
[1:10:07] | In other words, you will be allowed to live. | 换句话说是允许你们活下去 |
[1:10:14] | So you are a general… | 原来你是位将军 |
[1:10:18] | And who is your superior? | 那你的上司是谁? |
[1:10:21] | – I answer only to the president. – And he will answer to me… | – 我只对总统负责 – 而他会对我回话 |
[1:10:27] | …or all of his cities will end up like this one! | 他所有的城会像这样的下场 |
[1:10:31] | Your father and I have tried to anticipate your every question, Kal-El. | 你爸和我试着 参与你每一个问题 |
[1:10:35] | This is the one we hoped you would not ask. | 但有一个是我们希望你不会问的 |
[1:10:38] | But I have to, because… she’s everything I want in life. | 但我必须要问 因为她是我生命中想要的一切 |
[1:10:40] | And she, the one you have chosen… | 而她,你所挑选的那一位 |
[1:10:46] | … she feels as much for you? | 她对你的感觉也是一样? |
[1:10:50] | – Yes. – Then if this is what you wish… | – 是的 – 那这就是你所希望的? |
[1:10:53] | … if you intend to live your life with a mortal… | 若你想要模范的过你的生活 |
[1:10:56] | … you must live as a mortal. | 那你必须像个模范的生活 |
[1:10:59] | You must become one of them. | 你必须成为他们的一员 |
[1:11:03] | This crystal chamber has harnessed the rays of the red sun of Krypton. | 这一座水晶的房间 聚集了克莱顿太阳的各种射线 |
[1:11:08] | Once exposed to these rays, all… | 你一但曝露在那些射线之下 |
[1:11:11] | … your great powers on Earth will disappear forever. | 你在地球上所拥有的各伟大力量 都会永远的消失 |
[1:11:20] | But consider… | 要考虑 |
[1:11:22] | … once it is done, there is no return. | 一但做了就不能回头了 |
[1:11:24] | You will become an ordinary man. | 你会变成一个普通人 |
[1:11:27] | You will feel like an ordinary man. | 你会像个普通人的感觉 |
[1:11:30] | You can be hurt like an ordinary man. | 你会像个普通人般的被伤害 |
[1:11:44] | My son, are you sure? | 吾儿,你确定吗? |
[1:11:54] | Mother… | 妈 |
[1:11:57] | …I love her. | 我爱她 |
[1:13:48] | You did all that for me? | 你那样做全是为了我? |
[1:13:53] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[1:13:57] | Just say you love me. | 只要说你爱我 |
[1:14:50] | Thousands of hours to create, and they defaced it in seconds. | 几千小时才创作的 他们在几秒钟就改变了它 |
[1:14:54] | Imagine what they’ll do to the world if we resist. | 我们若抵抗的话, 他们会怎样对付这个世界? |
[1:16:02] | The whole place is going to fall! | 我们也离开这 它会倒塌的 |
[1:16:04] | Watch it! | 留神 |
[1:16:41] | You are the one they call President? | 你是那个他们叫总统的吗? |
[1:16:43] | I am. | 我是 |
[1:16:48] | I see you are practiced in worshipping things that fly. | 我看到你在练习 这战争的东西能飞行 |
[1:16:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:16:55] | Rise before Zod. | 在萨得面前站好 |
[1:17:01] | Now, kneel before Zod. | 不,在萨得面前跪好 |
[1:17:18] | You are not the President. | 你不是总统 |
[1:17:20] | No one who leads so many could possibly kneel so quickly. | 没有领导会在 那么多人面前那么快跪下 |
[1:17:25] | I am the man they are protecting. | 我是他们在保护的那个人 |
[1:17:28] | I am the President. | 我是总统 |
[1:17:31] | I’ll kneel before you if it will save lives. | 若能拯救性命,我会跪在你面前 |
[1:17:34] | It will. Starting with your own. | 会的 由你自己的开始 |
[1:17:51] | What I do now, I do for the sake of the people of the world. | 我现在所做的 是为了全世界的人所做的 |
[1:17:56] | But there is one man here on Earth who will never kneel before you. | 但地球上有一个人 永远不会跪在你面前 |
[1:18:01] | Who is this imbecile? Where is he? | 这可怜虫是谁?他在哪? |
[1:18:04] | I wish I knew. | 我希望我知道 |
[1:18:10] | God. | 主啊 |
[1:18:12] | Zod. | 萨得 |
[1:18:17] | You’re awfully quiet over there. I’m supposed to be the shy one. | 你在那个时候非常的静 我才该是那个害羞的 |
[1:18:22] | Yeah, I was just thinking… | 我是…我只是在想 |
[1:18:26] | …I can’t believe what you’ve given up for me. | 我不敢相信你为我所放弃的 |
[1:18:30] | Are you kidding? I didn’t do it for you, Lois, I did it for us. | 你开玩笑吗? 我不是为你做的,是为了我们 |
[1:18:34] | See, I told you there’d be a hot dog place somewhere. | 你看,我说过, 这一带有卖热狗的地方 |
[1:18:37] | Okay. It sure takes longer when you can’t fly. | 好,当你不能飞时 时间的确要比较久 |
[1:18:41] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[1:18:43] | – Come on. – Okay. | – 来吧 – 好 |
[1:18:45] | My back’s stiff. | 我的背好痛 |
[1:18:48] | Come on, it’s my treat. | 来吧,我请客 |
[1:18:55] | Oh, boy, it’s Mr. Wonderful. | 老天,是好先生 |
[1:18:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:19:03] | – Do you have a men’s room? – Right in the corner. | – 晚安,两位有男厕所吗? – 就在角落上 |
[1:19:06] | – Want to sit down? – Yeah. | – 要去厕所吗? – 好 |
[1:19:10] | What would you folks like? | 你们想要点什么? |
[1:19:12] | I’d like a cheeseburger with everything on it and a Coke… | 我要个起司汉堡,配料全都要 还有可乐 |
[1:19:16] | …and an order of fries and a side salad, please. | 薯条及生菜沙拉 |
[1:19:21] | For you, sir? | 你呢? |
[1:19:23] | – I’ll think about it when I get back. – Right. | – 我回来时再想 – 对 |
[1:19:25] | – Steak and eggs, over easy, coffee. – My Coke, please. | – 一个起司汉堡 牛排加蛋,安尼,还要咖啡 – 可乐能先来吗? |
[1:19:28] | Coming up. | 马上来 |
[1:19:30] | Sorry, that seat’s taken. | 抱歉,那位置有人坐了 |
[1:19:32] | It is now, sweetheart. | 现在是了,甜心 |
[1:19:35] | Can I buy you something to eat? | 我请你吃点什么? |
[1:19:38] | No, thank you. | 不必了,谢谢 |
[1:19:40] | Excuse me. I think you’re sitting in my seat. | 抱歉,先生 我想你坐在我座位上了 |
[1:19:43] | Your seat’s in there, four-eyes. | 你的座位是我喜欢的 |
[1:19:49] | I think, perhaps somebody ought to teach you some manners, sir. | 先生,我想该有人教你点礼貌 |
[1:19:54] | Yeah? Let me know when he comes in. | 当他进来时叫我 |
[1:19:57] | – Look, we can just… – Honey… | – 克拉克,只是… – 亲爱的 |
[1:20:00] | Excuse me, sir, would you care to step outside? | 抱歉,先生,你愿意到外面来吗 |
[1:20:03] | I said, excuse me, sir, would you care to step outside? | 我说抱歉,先生 你是否站到外面来吗? |
[1:20:09] | Now listen, your steak’s coming right up. | 洛基,你的牛排马上来 |
[1:20:12] | Keep it on the flame, this is just a minute steak. | 把它留在炉上 这只需要一分钟 |
[1:20:17] | After you. | 你先请 |
[1:20:20] | All right. | 没关系的 |
[1:20:26] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[1:20:28] | You all right? | 你还好吧?先生 |
[1:20:30] | He’s going to be fine, just give me that. | 他会没事的,交给我 |
[1:20:33] | Blood. It’s my blood. | 克拉克血 我的血 |
[1:20:37] | I think… | 我想… |
[1:20:38] | …maybe we ought to hire a bodyguard from now on. | 从此我们要请侍卫了 |
[1:20:42] | I don’t want a bodyguard. I want the man I fell in love with. | 我不要侍卫, 我要我爱上的那人 |
[1:20:45] | I know that. | 我知道,露易丝 |
[1:20:47] | I wish he were here. | 我希望他在那里 |
[1:20:56] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[1:20:58] | Boy, you just don’t have enough sense to stay down do you? | 你就没有那概念躺在那?对吧 |
[1:21:16] | I don’t like your meat, anyway. | 我反正不喜欢你的肉 |
[1:21:21] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[1:21:31] | Clark | 克拉克 |
[1:21:34] | Clark Can you get up? | 克拉克,你能站起来吗?来吧 |
[1:21:36] | – It’s all right. I got you. – Go slow. | 来吧,我扶住你了 |
[1:21:38] | Try and get up in that chair. | 坐到椅子上 |
[1:21:42] | – Sit down. – I’m all right. | – 坐下 – 我没事了 |
[1:21:46] | He’s all right. Just relax. We’ll have some fresh coffee. | 好了,各位,他没有事 我有新鲜的咖啡 |
[1:21:50] | I’ll turn the box on. | 我打开电视 |
[1:21:53] | We interrupt this program for an urgent message… | 我们因美国总统 有紧急事件宣布 |
[1:21:56] | … from the President of the United States. | 我们插播这个节目 |
[1:21:59] | This is your President. | 我是你们的总统 |
[1:22:01] | On behalf of my country and in the name of the other leaders of the world… | 我代表我的国家 以及世界其他的各国领袖 |
[1:22:07] | … with whom I have today consulted… | 及在那一天我能协商的人 |
[1:22:10] | … I hereby abdicate… | 我在这是要教化这星球上 |
[1:22:13] | … all authority and control over this planet… | 所有的有关当局及控制单位 |
[1:22:18] | … to General Zod. | 为萨得将军所做的 |
[1:22:21] | Only by strict compliance with all his directions… | 只有乖乖的听从他所有的命令 萨得? |
[1:22:26] | … will the lives of innocent millions be spared. | 才能够拯救 无辜的数百万的人民 |
[1:22:30] | Superman, can you hear me? | 超人,你听见吗? |
[1:22:32] | – Superman, where… – Who is this Superman? | – 超人,你在… – 这个超人是谁? |
[1:22:36] | You’ll find out! And when you do… | 你会知道的,将军,当你知道时 |
[1:22:38] | Come to me, Superman! If you dare! | 来找我 超人 如果你敢的话 |
[1:22:41] | I defy you! | 我向你挑战 |
[1:22:44] | Come! Come and kneel before Zod! | 来 来到我身边来 到萨得面前 |
[1:22:50] | Zod! | 萨得 |
[1:22:53] | – Here? When? – When? | 这里?何时? |
[1:22:55] | Where have you been? | 你到哪去了?朋友 |
[1:22:56] | On a desert island? | 在荒岛上吗? |
[1:23:01] | I have to go back. | 我必须回去 |
[1:23:03] | You can’t go back. | 你不能回去 |
[1:23:05] | – There’s no way, now. – I have to. | – 现在没办法了 – 我必须如此 |
[1:23:07] | I’ve got to try, damn it! I’ve got to try something. Anything! | 我必须试试 我必须试任何方法 |
[1:23:11] | It’s not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[1:23:14] | You didn’t know this was going to happen. | 你不知道会发生这种事的 |
[1:23:19] | They knew. | 他们知道 |
[1:23:21] | I heard them. | 我听到他们说了 |
[1:23:24] | I just didn’t listen. | 我只是没有听 |
[1:23:56] | Hey, come on! | 别这样 拜托 |
[1:24:42] | Father? | 父亲? |
[1:24:44] | Mother? | 母亲? |
[1:24:48] | I really wish you could hear me. | 我真的希望你能听见我喊你 |
[1:24:52] | Because I need you. | 因为我需要你 |
[1:24:56] | See, I… | 你知道吗?我… |
[1:25:01] | …I… | 我… |
[1:25:03] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[1:25:11] | Father! | 父亲 |
[1:26:27] | You’re master of all you survey. | 你是全美国的主人了 |
[1:26:30] | And so I was yesterday. | 我昨天就是了 |
[1:26:31] | And the day before. | 还有前天 |
[1:26:49] | Hello, there. | 哈��,你们好 |
[1:26:51] | Lex Luthor. | 赖克斯卢梭 |
[1:26:56] | You may know the name. The greatest criminal mind on Earth. | 赖克斯卢梭,你也许听过这名字 地球上最伟大的犯罪心智 |
[1:27:02] | I told you this was a puny planet. | 我告诉过你这是个烂星球 |
[1:27:04] | Wait, just a moment. | 稍候一会 |
[1:27:06] | Wait until you get to know me better, will you, please? | 等到你们认识我一点,好吗? |
[1:27:10] | Wait, I can give you anything you want. | 慢着,我可以 给你任何你想要的东西 |
[1:27:13] | I can give you the brass ring, the unlimited freedom to maim… | 我可以给你那只铜戒 不可限制的自由 |
[1:27:16] | …kill, destroy. | 去残酷,杀,毁灭 |
[1:27:21] | Plus, Lex Luthor’s keen mind. Lex Luthor’s savvy. | 加上,赖克斯卢梭的关键心智 赖克斯卢梭的理解力 |
[1:27:26] | Lex Luthor’s career guidance. Lex Luthor’s School of Better… | 赖克斯卢梭的事业的引导 赖克斯卢梭的进修与房地产 |
[1:27:32] | We have all of this without you. | 没有你我们己经拥有了这些 |
[1:27:35] | You cannot bargain with what you don’t have. | 你不能以你没有的来讨价还价 |
[1:27:38] | Magnificent One. | 崇高的 |
[1:27:41] | What I am bargaining with is what you do not have. | 我所讨价还价的是你所没有的 |
[1:27:45] | The son of Jor-El. | 乔罗之子 |
[1:27:46] | The son of Jor-El? On this planet? | 乔罗之子在这星球上? |
[1:27:50] | Possibly you know him better by his nom de voyage, or his… | 是,也许你对他的俗称较为耳熟 |
[1:27:53] | …name he travels under. | 他用来行事的名字 |
[1:27:56] | Superman. | 超人 |
[1:28:00] | So, this is Superman. | 原来这就是超人 |
[1:28:03] | – How do you know of Jor-El? – My Fullness… | – 你怎么知道乔罗? – 我的领主 |
[1:28:05] | …as I explained to you before… | 如同我以前我解释过 |
[1:28:10] | I’m the best there is. | 我是这一类人之中顶尖的 |
[1:28:12] | Revenge! We will kill the son of our jailer. | 复仇 我们会杀了关禁我们之人的儿子 |
[1:28:15] | – Revenge! – Revenge! Now we’re cooking! | – 复仇 – 复仇 现在我们在谈事情了 |
[1:28:18] | – He flies? – Constantly. | 那么他会飞?经常飞 |
[1:28:21] | – He has powers as we do? – Certainly. But… | – 他和我们有同样的力量 – 当然,但是… |
[1:28:26] | Magnificent One, he’s just one… | 崇高的,他只是一个人 |
[1:28:30] | …where you are three. | 而你们是三个人 |
[1:28:34] | Or four if you count him twice. | 或是4,若你把他算2次 |
[1:28:36] | We will bring him to his knees. | 我们会让他跪下的 |
[1:28:37] | Wait! | 且慢 |
[1:28:41] | First, you must find him. | 首先你得找到他 |
[1:28:42] | And Lex baby is the only one who knows where he is. | 而赖克斯宝贝 是唯一知道他在哪里的人 |
[1:28:47] | What… do you want? | 你…想要什么? |
[1:28:50] | Well, General… | 将军 |
[1:28:52] | The world is a big place. | 世界是个大地方 |
[1:28:55] | Thank goodness… | 谢天谢地 |
[1:28:57] | …my needs are small. | 我的需求很小 |
[1:29:01] | As it turns out, I have this affinity for beachfront property. | 而事实上我对有海滩在前的财产 极端的有兴趣 |
[1:29:08] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[1:29:11] | Australia. | 澳州 |
[1:29:17] | I can’t understand it! | 我不能了解 |
[1:29:19] | Where is he? He shows up every time a cat gets stuck in a tree… | 他在哪?我是说每次猫卡在树上他都会露面 |
[1:29:22] | …and now he’s decided to pull a disappearing act? | 而现在他决定失踪 |
[1:29:24] | – We haven’t figured out his game plan. – Game plan! | – 也许他还没想出他的对敌之策 – 对敌之策? |
[1:29:28] | It’s fourth down, the two-minute warning has sounded and the ball is in our territory. | 是4次触地得分了 最后两分钟警告铃己响了 球深入我们的防线 |
[1:29:32] | How brilliant do you have to be? I mean… | 那到底 还得多聪明呢?我是说… |
[1:29:38] | Superman’s got something up his sleeve, that’s for sure. | 超人在做别的事,一定是,主编 |
[1:29:41] | – We haven’t figured it out. Right? – He’ll be here! | – 我们只是还没想出来,对吧 – 他会到这来的 |
[1:29:45] | If it’s at all possible, he’ll be here. | 他非常有可能的会来这的 |
[1:29:48] | See? | 你看是的 |
[1:29:49] | And she knows his plays better than anybody. | 她比任何人都了解他的立场 |
[1:29:56] | Better than anybody. | 是,比任何人都了解 |
[1:29:58] | Maybe he hasn’t heard about it yet. | 也许他还没听到这件事,主编 |
[1:30:09] | Sounds like an earthquake. | 听起来像是地震 |
[1:30:55] | Quick, take a picture! | 快拍照片 |
[1:31:24] | You all right, chief? | 你还好吧?主编 |
[1:31:27] | Even with accumulated knowledge when’ll these dummies learn to use a doorknob? | 即使是这些聪明又准确的笨蛋 也没学会如何使用门把 |
[1:31:31] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[1:31:35] | You should see the White House, months of cleaning. | 你该看白宫,得清理好几个月 |
[1:31:39] | You promised me the son of Jor-El. | 赖克斯卢梭 你答应过我给我乔罗之子 |
[1:31:44] | Yes, your Grace. | 是的,我有 |
[1:31:45] | But… | 但是… |
[1:31:47] | …what I’ve given you is the next best thing. | 我所给你的是第二好的东西 |
[1:31:49] | Hold on to that little lady… | 你只管抓牢那位小姐 |
[1:31:50] | …and he’ll be along. | 他会来的 |
[1:31:53] | They have this relationship. | 他们有那种关系 |
[1:31:55] | She does all his public relations and he gives her every exclusive. | 她为他做所有的公关工作 而得到他的独家报导 |
[1:31:59] | They’re the best of friends. Know what I mean? | 他们是很要好的朋友 你了解那意思吗? |
[1:32:02] | What an undemanding male this Superman must be. | 超人是一个多么没眼光的男性 |
[1:32:06] | You could use a tuck here and there. | 是,你可以给自己找个黑鬼 |
[1:32:08] | Wait! | 等一等 |
[1:32:10] | – I’m sorry! – She lives for now. | – 对不起 – 先留下她 |
[1:32:13] | Kill the rest… | 杀了其他人 |
[1:32:14] | …starting with him. | 由他开始 |
[1:32:17] | Wait. Wait. | 等一等… |
[1:32:19] | Remember the White House? The Oval Room? | 你不记得白宫了吗? 椭圆形办公室? |
[1:32:21] | We had a few laughs, right? | 我们有过协定,对吧? |
[1:32:24] | (白宫投降了) | |
[1:32:41] | General… | 将军 |
[1:32:44] | …would you care to step outside? | 不介意到外面来吧? |
[1:32:46] | Superman! | 超人 |
[1:32:48] | Superman, thank God. | 超人,谢天谢地 |
[1:32:50] | I mean, get him! | 我是说…抓住他 |
[1:32:52] | Come to me, Son of Jor-El! | 到我这里来,乔罗之子 |
[1:32:55] | Kneel before Zod! | 跪在萨得面前 |
[1:33:17] | Watch out. You all right? | 小心,你没事吧? |
[1:33:29] | Wait there. | 就在那 |
[1:33:41] | Son of Jor-El! | 乔罗之子 |
[1:33:43] | We were beginning to think you were a coward! | 我们开始在想你是个懦夫了 |
[1:33:46] | I’m not a coward. | 我不是懦夫 萨得 |
[1:33:48] | Let him prove it! | 让他证明吧 |
[1:34:09] | Then die as you deserve to! | 那么就死吧,你理应如此 |
[1:34:22] | Come on, get him! | 加油,超人,干掉他 |
[1:34:24] | This is going to be good! | 这一定很好看 |
[1:34:31] | Take him. He’s yours. | 抓住他 他是你的了 |
[1:35:01] | Come on! Kill him! | 快点,杀了他 |
[1:35:04] | Superman… | 超人 |
[1:35:14] | The big one’s just as strong as Superman! | 大个子和超人一样强壮 |
[1:35:49] | Hold him. | 抱住他 |
[1:35:52] | Home run! | 全垒打 |
[1:36:26] | Oh, my god. My baby. | 我的天呀 不 我的孩子 |
[1:36:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:36:43] | This “super” man is nothing of the kind. | 这个超人不是我们同类 |
[1:36:47] | I’ve discovered his weakness. | 我发现了他的弱点 |
[1:36:50] | He cares. | 是的,他关心 |
[1:36:51] | He actually cares for these Earth people. | 他真的关心这些地球人 |
[1:36:55] | – Like pets? – I suppose so. | – 像是宠物 – 我想是的 |
[1:36:58] | Sentimental idiot. | 感情丰富的白痴 |
[1:37:06] | He’s caged Non. | 他把禁囚起来了 |
[1:37:09] | I’ll draw his fire. | 他是我所创建的 |
[1:37:11] | With some of my own. | 如同我亲生子 |
[1:37:48] | Get out of here! The rig’s going to blow! | 离开这,油箱要炸了 |
[1:37:59] | 那油箱要炸了,快离开这 | |
[1:39:41] | Superman, help us! | 超人,救救我们 |
[1:39:51] | Superman. | 超人 |
[1:40:44] | I never thought this thing would go the distance. | 从没想到这事会走到这个地步 |
[1:40:49] | You people, get back. | 你们后退 |
[1:40:51] | Here, take the end of this. | 这里,抓住另一端 |
[1:41:07] | No. Don’t do it! | 不 别那么做 |
[1:41:09] | The people! | 那些人 |
[1:41:15] | Throw it. | 扔它 |
[1:41:51] | Where’s you wife, sir? | 是你太太吗?先生 |
[1:41:53] | I got her. Don’t worry. | 我接住她了,别担心 |
[1:41:55] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:41:58] | Superman is dead. | 超人死了 |
[1:42:02] | They killed Superman. | 他们杀了超人 |
[1:42:06] | Let’s get them! | 我们去干掉他们 |
[1:42:08] | Come on, let’s go! | 走吧 我们上 |
[1:42:45] | Forgot your change! | 你忘了你找的钱 |
[1:42:50] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[1:42:56] | I’m holding it, I’m holding it! | 我抓住了 我抓住了 |
[1:43:00] | I can’t see what’s happening! | 我看不到发生了什么 |
[1:43:07] | – My hair! – What about mine? | 我的头发你的头发,我的呢 |
[1:43:10] | Hold on! | 握紧 |
[1:43:22] | Yeah, Yeah, I got the cheese cake. | 是的,我买了起司蛋糕给你 |
[1:43:24] | You go ahead, yeah… | 你说,对… |
[1:44:34] | He’s alive! | 他还活着 |
[1:44:55] | Come back, please! | 你不能留下我们 回来 |
[1:45:01] | So… | 原来 |
[1:45:02] | …he is a coward after all. | 他毕竟是个懦夫 |
[1:45:07] | Come back, Superman! | 回来,超人 |
[1:45:09] | Come back. | 回来 |
[1:45:17] | – Don’t leave us! – We can’t handle it without you. | 别留下我们 你回来呀 |
[1:45:20] | – It’s not our fault. – He chickened out. | – 那不是我们的错啊 – 他胆怯了 |
[1:45:24] | Phony! | 假货 |
[1:45:26] | Superman didn’t even do nothing! | 超人甚至什么都没做 |
[1:45:28] | Come on, let’s go! | 来吧 我们走 |
[1:45:32] | Get away from here! | 他们来了 |
[1:45:33] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[1:45:39] | Our victory is complete! | 我们的胜利达成了 |
[1:45:41] | The son of Jor-El has fled. | 乔罗之子逃走了 |
[1:45:43] | Superman fled? | 超人逃了? |
[1:45:44] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[1:45:46] | – The next time we will kill him! – The next time? | – 下一次我们会杀了他 – 下一次? |
[1:45:50] | The next time? | 下一次? |
[1:45:53] | What am I going to do with you people? | 我该拿你们怎么办? |
[1:45:55] | I held up my end, I delivered the Blue Boy. | 我履行了我的义务 |
[1:45:58] | What do I get from my triple threat? | 我再三的出卖得到了什么? 我交出了蓝衣小子 |
[1:46:00] | “Bow, yield, kneel,” that kind of stuff closes out a town. | 你 跪下 那类的东西离城而去了 |
[1:46:04] | Why do you say this to me when you know I will kill you for it? | 你为何对我说这些? 当你知道我会因此杀了你的 |
[1:46:08] | Kill me? Lex Luthor? | 杀我?赖克斯卢梭? |
[1:46:12] | Extinguish the greatest criminal flame of our age? | 这时候最耀眼的高级罪犯? |
[1:46:15] | – Eradicate the only man on earth with… – Kill him! | – 在地球上唯一知道… – 杀了他 |
[1:46:19] | Superman’s address? | 超人的地址 |
[1:46:23] | Come! | 来 |
[1:46:25] | The three of us will crush… | 我们三个会杀了 |
[1:46:28] | …the son of our jailer. | 关禁我们之人的儿子 |
[1:46:30] | Why not increase his handicap? | 为何不增加他的碍手碍脚呢? |
[1:46:33] | Since he cares so much for these Earth creatures… | 他既然那么在意这个地球生物 |
[1:46:36] | …let us take his favorite. | 我们抓住他最喜欢的 |
[1:47:30] | Get. | 下去 |
[1:47:33] | Ever heard of parachutes? | 没听过降落伞吗? |
[1:47:40] | Another small step for mankind. | 人类的另一小步 |
[1:47:44] | Scruffy. | 剩余的 |
[1:47:46] | So morbid. | 那么的单调 |
[1:47:48] | A sentimental replica of a planet long since vanished. | 一个克莱顿早就废弃的感情塌屋 |
[1:47:53] | – No style at all. – I expect… | – 一点格调也没有 – 我希望… |
[1:47:55] | …better manners from my guests. | …我的客人有礼貌点,萨得 |
[1:48:14] | We must combine our strength. | 我们必须联合我们的力量 |
[1:48:40] | Fools! | 傻瓜 |
[1:48:42] | Take him! | 抓住他 抓…他 |
[1:49:12] | What? | 什么? |
[1:49:17] | We played this game at school. Never was very good at it. | 以前在学校常玩,但我不在行 |
[1:49:22] | Superman, I knew that you’d… | 超人,我知道你… |
[1:49:29] | Wrong again! | 又错了 萨得 |
[1:49:34] | No, no! | 不… |
[1:49:36] | Release the General… | 放开将军 |
[1:49:38] | …or we’ll tear her apart. | 否则我们撕裂她 |
[1:49:39] | Superman, no! | 超人 不要 |
[1:49:42] | Superman, don’t! | 不 超人 不要 |
[1:49:45] | All right! | 好吧 |
[1:49:57] | Did you really think we would give up our advantage? | 你真的以为我们会放弃力量 |
[1:50:01] | Now… | 现在 |
[1:50:02] | …the son of Jor-El will be my slave. | 乔罗之子会当我的侍从 |
[1:50:05] | Forever. | 永远的 |
[1:50:06] | If not, the millions of earthlings you protect… | 若不是 无数的地球人 |
[1:50:08] | …will pay for your defiance. | 要为你的冒渎付出代价 |
[1:50:12] | Destroy this place. | 毁了这个地方 |
[1:50:14] | – Hi, guys. Sorry I’m late. – We have no more use for this one. | – 嘿 大伙们,抱歉我… – 对这个我们没利用价值了 |
[1:50:18] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[1:50:19] | Me? | 我?赖克斯卢梭? |
[1:50:24] | You came to me with nothing, I gave you Superman. | 你来找我时一无所有,我把超人给了你 将军 |
[1:50:27] | Silence! | 安静 |
[1:50:29] | Well, look… | 听着… |
[1:50:30] | Watch it. Don’t touch me! | 小心 别碰我 |
[1:50:35] | Guy’s a clod. | 那些人是丑角 |
[1:50:38] | Promises were made, gifts exchanged. | 承诺依然有效,六个条件交换 |
[1:50:41] | I got to hand it to you. You always told the truth. | 我必须交给你,知道吗? 你一向都说实话 |
[1:50:44] | A guy always knew where he stood with you. | 人们一向知道你会怎么做 |
[1:50:49] | Try to get them all into this molecule chamber. | 试着让他们 全进去那魔力屋里 |
[1:50:53] | It takes away their powers, see, and turns them into ordinary… | 它能夺去他们的力量,知道吗? 它能把他们变成 |
[1:50:56] | …human beings. Now, if you could… | 普通的人类 现在,若你可以… |
[1:51:03] | Don’t go in there, it’s a trap! | 别进那里面去,将军,是个圈套 |
[1:51:04] | You poisonous snake! | 你这发疯了的蛇 |
[1:51:06] | That’s a molecule chamber. | 那是个魔力屋 |
[1:51:08] | It makes people like you into people like me. | 它会使你这类的人变成我这类人 |
[1:51:12] | You’ve done well. | 你做的很好,赖克斯卢梭 |
[1:51:15] | General. | 将军 |
[1:51:16] | The crystal there activates the mechanism. | 那里的那根水晶使魔力发挥作用 |
[1:51:20] | Lex Luthor, ruler of Australia. | 赖克斯卢梭,澳洲的统治者 |
[1:51:22] | Activate the machine! | 操作那机器吧 |
[1:51:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:51:31] | With your permission. | 在你的允许下 |
[1:52:46] | And now… | 现在… |
[1:52:48] | …finally. | 终于 |
[1:53:00] | Take my hand… | 扶着我的手 |
[1:53:02] | …and swear eternal loyalty to Zod. | 发誓你会对萨得忠诚 |
[1:53:47] | He switched it! | 他调换过来了 |
[1:53:49] | He did it to them! I mean the lights were on out here… | 他对他们做了 我是说那光线射到了这里 |
[1:53:53] | …while he was safe in there! | 而他安全的在那里 |
[1:53:57] | You know, something? | 你知道一件事吗? |
[1:53:59] | You’re a real pain in the neck! | 你真惹人讨厌 |
[1:54:11] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:54:14] | I knew you’d double-cross me. A lying, weasel like you couldn’t resist. | 我知道你会出卖我 卢梭 一个骗人的混蛋 不能抗拒那机会 |
[1:54:19] | Are you kidding? I was with you all the time. | 我?你开玩笑? 我一直在维护着你 |
[1:54:23] | That was beautiful. | 那漂亮极了 |
[1:54:25] | Did you see the way they fell into our trap? | 你看到他们掉进 我们圈套的德行了吗? |
[1:54:27] | Too late! Luthor. Too late! | 太迟了 卢梭,太迟了 |
[1:54:29] | Look. Look. Superman. | 听我说 超人 |
[1:54:33] | I got a proposition. | 我对你有个提议 |
[1:54:35] | Don’t stop me until you’ve heard this because… | 不,别阻止我 在你听到这个之前别阻止我 |
[1:54:38] | …I know I owe you one, but we’re in the north pole, right? | 我知道我欠你一次,但… 我们在北极,对吧? |
[1:54:42] | Let’s wipe the slate clean. | 让我们不计前帐 |
[1:54:44] | If you give me a ride back, I promise to turn over a new leaf… | 你可以载我回去 我会变成全新的一个人 |
[1:54:52] | It looks so beautiful from up here. | 由这上面看下去是那么的美 |
[1:54:55] | I guess I’ll never get to fly with you again. | 我猜我再也不能和你一起飞行了 |
[1:54:59] | No. Anywhere you want to go. | 不 任何你想去的地方 |
[1:55:02] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不必担心 |
[1:55:04] | I’ll never tell them who you really are. | 我从没告诉他们你真正是谁 |
[1:55:07] | I know. | 我知道,露易丝 |
[1:55:24] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[1:55:57] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:56:26] | How did you sleep? | 你睡的不好? |
[1:56:30] | No. I didn’t close my eyes all night. | 是的,我一夜都没闭上双眼 |
[1:56:39] | – Look… – I understand. | – 听我说,露易丝 – 我了解 我了解 |
[1:56:44] | I sat up all night listening to the voices of reason. | 我通宵听那理由的声音 |
[1:56:49] | You know how vile it is to hear the first bird of the morning… | 你是否知道 当你坐在那通宵哭泣 |
[1:56:52] | …when you’ve been crying all night? | 听到清晨第一声鸟鸣有多激动? |
[1:56:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:56:56] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[1:56:59] | I guess it’s sort of like being married to a doctor, you know. | 我猜想这就像是嫁给一位医生 |
[1:57:04] | The doctor’s awakened at night… | 医生必须在半夜起来出诊 你知道吗? |
[1:57:06] | …and the wife has to cope with the fact that he’s gone. | 而太太必须在那独守空房 |
[1:57:10] | I guess I’m just too selfish. | 我想我太自私了 |
[1:57:13] | No. You’re not selfish at all. | 不,你一点也不自私 |
[1:57:15] | I am selfish, when it comes to you. | 是,我是自私 当和你有关时 |
[1:57:16] | I am selfish. | 我是自私的 |
[1:57:19] | I’m jealous of the whole world. | 而我嫉妒整个的世界 |
[1:57:27] | It may not be easy for you to hear this now, but someday you’ll… | 露易丝,现在要你听也许不容易 但…有一天,你会… |
[1:57:31] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[1:57:34] | Look. | 听我说 |
[1:57:35] | Don’t tell me that I’ll meet somebody. | 别告诉我,我会遇见某个人 |
[1:57:39] | You’re kind of a tough act to follow, you know? | 曾经沧海难为水,你知道吗? |
[1:57:47] | I’m going to be fine, you don’t have to worry about me. | 我会没事的,你不必担心我 |
[1:57:55] | I like worrying about you. | 我喜欢为你担心 |
[1:57:58] | Would you stop? | 你不能停止吗? |
[1:58:01] | Don’t you know that this is killing me? | 你不知道这会要我的命吗? |
[1:58:04] | Do you know what it’s like to have you come in here every morning… | 你知不知道 每天早上看到你来这 |
[1:58:08] | …and not be able to talk to you? | 却不能与你交谈,是何滋味? |
[1:58:11] | Not be able to show I have any feelings for you? | 不能显露我对你有任何感情 |
[1:58:15] | Not be able to tell anyone that I know who you are. | 不能告诉别人我知道你是谁 |
[1:58:19] | I don’t even know what to call you. | 我甚至不知该如何叫你 |
[1:58:26] | I don’t know what to say. | 露易丝,我不知该怎么说 |
[1:58:31] | I don’t know. Say that you love me. | 你为何不只是说你爱我呢? |
[1:59:22] | Gee, are you okay? What happened? | 露易丝,你没事吧?怎么回事? |
[1:59:25] | – You all right? – I just got so dizzy. | – 露易丝,你没事吧? – 我不知道,我只觉得有点昏 |
[1:59:28] | That’s what happens when I don’t have my orange juice. | 给她杯水,好吗? |
[1:59:31] | – I’m fine. – Breathe. | – 想要呼吸,我没事… – 深呼吸,深呼吸 |
[1:59:36] | – I’m breathing, for heaven’s sake. – Good for you. Good. | 我在呼吸对你有好处的,很好 |
[1:59:40] | – God. – Just drink. | 天 喝水吧 |
[1:59:42] | – Okay. – Just sip it. Sip it. Sip it. | – 好的 – 慢点…小口点 |
[1:59:45] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:59:49] | What was I talking about before? | 我以前被抱的那么紧过 |
[1:59:51] | If I know you, it was probably about Superman. | 我知道你可能是那个超人 |
[1:59:54] | Him again? | 又是他? |
[1:59:55] | You’ve got to stop being threatened every time the guy’s name’s mentioned. | 克拉克 你不能每次提到那家伙的名字 你就用威胁的口吻 |
[2:00:00] | I mean, nobody expects you to be anything but what you are. | 我是谁没有人期待 你和现在的你有何不同 |
[2:00:03] | I’ll try to remember that. | 好,我试着记住 |
[2:00:04] | You better remember that. I appreciate you. | 你最好记住,我感谢你 |
[2:00:07] | – You do? – Sure. | 你会?当然 |
[2:00:09] | Especially if you get me a hamburger. | 尤其是若你请我吃汉堡 |
[2:00:12] | A hamburger. At 9:00 a. M? | 汉堡?早上九点? |
[2:00:16] | Yeah, and everything on it, okay? | 是,而且全部配料都要,好吗? |
[2:00:18] | Everything on it. | 全部配料都要 |
[2:00:20] | – And… – Orange juice. Freshly squeezed. | – 还有… – 橘子汁,当然是刚挤的 |
[2:00:24] | Isn’t he a nice guy? | 他真是个好人 |
[2:00:27] | Let’s see what trouble I can get into today. | 好了,我看我能怎么对付这麻烦 |
[2:00:32] | Duane. | 杜伦 |
[2:00:35] | What’s happening in the world? | 世上发生了什么事? |
[2:00:39] | Duane? | 杜伦? |
[2:00:53] | – Hey, Rum. – Yeah? | – 喂 兰姆 – 什么事? |
[2:00:55] | Give me another plate of this garbage. | 再给我一盘这种圾圾 |
[2:00:57] | Garbage? That’s my number one special! | 圾圾?那是我最棒的特餐,洛基 |
[2:01:00] | All right! Get me some more coffee too, will you? | 好的,安尼 再加点咖啡,好吗? |
[2:01:05] | Gee, that’s funny. I’ve never seen garbage eat garbage before. | 那真好玩,以前 没看过及吃圾圾食物 |
[2:01:17] | Excuse me, sir. I think you’re sitting in my favorite seat. | 抱歉,先生 我想你坐在我最喜欢的座位上了 |
[2:01:21] | Come and get it, four-eyes. | 那么,过来坐吧 |
[2:01:27] | Now cool it! | 冷静点 洛基 |
[2:01:30] | Take it easy. | 别激动,好吗? |
[2:01:31] | I just had this joint fixed. It cost me a fortune. | 这店我才修过,花了我一大笔钱 |
[2:01:52] | God! | 天 |
[2:02:05] | This order’s to go. | 这道菜是外带的 |
[2:02:15] | I’m terribly sorry about all the damage, sir. | 我对所有的损坏很抱歉,先生 |
[2:02:22] | I’ve been… | 我一直在… |
[2:02:24] | …working out. | 练身体 |
[2:02:49] | Good afternoon, Mr. President. | 午安,总统先生 |
[2:02:51] | Sorry I’ve been away so long. | 抱歉离开了那么久 |
[2:02:54] | I won’t let you down again. | 我不会再令你失望了 |