英文名称:Superman
年代:1978
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | (1938年6月) | |
[00:40] | “In the decade of the 1930s even the great city of Metropolis… | 在1930年的这十年中 即使是像梅乔克力斯这般的大城 |
[00:45] | “…was not spared the ravages of the worldwide depression. | 也无法抵挡全世界衰退的冲击 |
[00:49] | “In the times of fear and confusion… | 那时代充满了恐惧与迷惑 |
[00:51] | “…the job of informing the public was the responsibility… | 通知大众的工作 |
[00:53] | “…of the Daily Planet. | 成为星球日报的责任 |
[00:57] | “A great metropolitan newspaper… | 那伟大的公众的报纸 |
[00:59] | “…whose reputation for clarity and truth had become a symbol of hope… | 它以清晰事理与真实为名 |
[01:02] | “…for the city of Metropolis.” | 成为梅乔克力斯市希望的象征 |
[01:34] | 主演:马龙.白兰度 | |
[01:41] | 主演:真.克曼 | |
[02:03] | 片名:超人 | |
[06:41] | This is no fantasy. | 这不是幻想 |
[06:44] | No careless product of wild imagination. | 不是不小心的产品的狂野想像 |
[06:48] | No, my good friends… | 不 我的好友们 |
[06:52] | …these indictments… | 我今天… |
[06:55] | …I’ve brought you today… | 带到这里的这些控诉 |
[06:58] | …specific charges listed herein against the individuals… | 是在这听证会上控告某些个人 |
[07:03] | …their acts of treason. Their ultimate aim of sedition. | 他们的超感能力限制我们的选择 |
[07:10] | These… | 这些是… |
[07:14] | …are matters of undeniable fact. | 无法否认的事实 |
[07:19] | I ask you now to pronounce judgment… | 我现在请求你们宣布你们的判决 |
[07:24] | …on those accused. | 对那些指控而言 |
[07:33] | On this… | 对这一个… |
[07:35] | …this mindless aberration… | 这个没有大脑只会动手的 |
[07:38] | …whose only means of expression are wanton violence and destruction. | 他唯一的表达是破坏与暴力 |
[07:45] | On the woman, Ursa… | 对这女人尔莎 |
[07:47] | …whose perversions and unreasoning hatred of all mankind… | 她对全人类毫无理由的憎恨 |
[07:51] | …have threatened even the children of the Planet Krypton. | 甚至已经威胁克莱顿星的孩童们 |
[08:03] | Finally, General Zod. | 终于 萨得将军 |
[08:06] | Once trusted by this Council… | 一度被这个议会信任 |
[08:09] | …charged with maintaining the defense of the Planet Krypton itself. | 萨得本身负责 星球水晶的防护维持 |
[08:13] | Chief Architect of this intended revolution and author of this insidious plot… | 企图攻击而发动革命 同时对这神圣的普拉顿市想染指 |
[08:18] | …to establish a new order amongst us… | 想要建立一种新秩序的胡说八道 |
[08:21] | …with himself as absolute ruler. | 以他自己成为绝对的统治者 |
[08:27] | You have heard the evidence. | 你们都听到了证物 |
[08:30] | The decision of the Council will now be heard. | 现在我们要听议会的决定 |
[08:33] | Guilty! | 有罪 |
[08:35] | Guilty! | 有罪…有罪 |
[08:38] | Guilty! | 有罪 |
[08:43] | The vote must be unanimous, Jor-El. | 投票一定是你所预先控制的 |
[08:46] | It has therefore now become your decision. | 因此 现在变成了你的决定 |
[08:48] | You alone will condemn us if you wish… | 若是你希望 只有你一个人 要惩戒我们 |
[08:51] | …and you alone will be held responsible by me! | 而你一个人我要对你付全权之责 |
[09:03] | Join us! | 加入我们 |
[09:06] | You have been known to disagree with the Council before. | 你以前也以反对议会决定而闻名 |
[09:09] | Yours could become an important voice in the new order, second only to my own! | 你有机会成为新秩序中的要角 仅次于我的第二把交椅 |
[09:15] | I offer you a chance for greatness, Jor-El! | 我提供你一个绝佳的机会 |
[09:18] | Take it! Join us! | 接受吧 加入我们吧 |
[09:22] | You will bow down before me, Jor-El. | 你会跪在我的面前的 乔罗 |
[09:25] | I swear it! No matter that it takes an eternity! | 我发誓 不论要花什么代价 |
[09:28] | You will bow down before me! | 你会跪在我的面前的 |
[09:31] | Both you and then one day… | 不只是你 |
[09:34] | …your heirs! | 还有你的子孙 |
[11:05] | Forgive me, forgive me… | 原谅我 …原谅我 |
[11:15] | You can not ignore this fact. | 你们不能忽视这个事实 |
[11:18] | It’s suicide. | 这是自杀 |
[11:20] | No, it’s worse, it’s genocide. | 不 更糟 是祸延子孙 |
[11:23] | Be warned, Jor-El. | 觉悟吧 乔罗 |
[11:25] | The Council has already evaluated this outlandish theory of yours. | 议会已经消灭了你的陆地理论 |
[11:31] | My friends, you know me to be neither rash nor impulsive. | 朋友们 你们都晓得我既不急也不强求 |
[11:34] | I am not given to wild unsupported statements… | 我不会给予广泛及支持的声明 |
[11:40] | …and I tell you that we must evacuate this planet immediately. | 而我告诉你们 我们必需立刻疏散这颗星球 |
[11:43] | I don’t question your data. | 问题不是出在你所提出的疑问 |
[11:46] | The facts are undeniable. | 事实是无法否认的 |
[11:51] | It’s your conclusions we find unsupportable. | 是你的结论找不到支持的论点 |
[11:57] | This planet will explode within 30 days. | 这颗星球在30天之内会爆炸 |
[12:00] | If not sooner. | 若是不会更快的话 |
[12:02] | I tell you Krypton is simply shifting its orbit. | 我告诉你 克莱顿星只是单纯的地壳震动 |
[12:05] | Jor-El… | 乔罗 |
[12:07] | …be reasonable. | 讲点道理 |
[12:10] | My friend… | 我的朋友 |
[12:14] | …I have never been otherwise. This madness is yours. | 我从来没有是其他的样子 这一场疯狂是你的 |
[12:18] | This discussion is terminated. | 讨论终结 |
[12:21] | The decision of the Council is final. | 议会的决定是最后的决定 |
[12:43] | Any attempt by you to create… | 任何由你所创造的企图 |
[12:46] | …a climate of fear and panic among the populace… | 在大众面前 想利用天候去影响到这星球 |
[12:49] | …must be deemed by us an act of insurrection. | 必需在我们的督导之下 而且依照所交代的方向去做 |
[12:54] | You would accuse me of insurrection? | 你指责我不听令行事? |
[12:57] | Has it now become a crime to cherish life? | 现在对生命慈悲变成罪行了吗? |
[13:04] | Will you abide by the Council’s decision? | 你会听从议会的决定吗? |
[13:13] | I will remain silent. | 我会保持沉默 |
[13:16] | Neither I, nor my wife… | 不论我 或是我的内人 |
[13:18] | …will leave Krypton. | 会离开这里 |
[14:14] | Have you finished? | 你做完了吗? |
[14:19] | Nearly. | 几乎好了 |
[14:24] | It’s the only answer, Lara. | 这是唯一的出路 |
[14:26] | If he remains here with us… | 若是你和我们一起留在这里 |
[14:30] | …he will die as surely as we will. | 你会死 就像我们会死一般 |
[14:33] | But why Earth, Jor-El? | 但为何选地球?乔罗 |
[14:34] | They’re primitives, thousands of years behind us. | 他们的科技落后我们几千年 |
[14:36] | He will need that advantage to survive. | 他需要那个优点去活下来 |
[14:42] | Their atmosphere will… | 他们非常的正常 |
[14:45] | …sustain him. | 那是他停留之地 |
[14:54] | He will defy their gravity. | 你会弄清楚他们的强夺性 |
[14:56] | He will look like one of them. | 他会长的像他们的一份子 |
[14:59] | He won’t be one of them. | 他不会是他们的一份子 |
[15:02] | No. | 不 |
[15:04] | His dense molecular structure will make him strong. | 他留在水晶结构中会使他强壮 |
[15:09] | He’ll be odd. Different. | 他会非常优秀与众不同 |
[15:13] | He’ll be fast. Virtually invulnerable. | 他会非常的快 终极上会非常的荣耀 |
[15:18] | Isolated. Alone. | 被孤立 一个人 |
[15:24] | He will not be alone. | 他不会是一个人 |
[15:33] | He will never be alone. | 永远不会是一个人 |
[16:23] | You will travel far, my little Kal-El. | 他会旅行很远 我的小葛洛 |
[16:29] | But we will never leave you. | 我们永远不会离开你 |
[16:32] | Even in the face of our death… | 即使在我们面对死亡之时 |
[16:35] | …the richness of our lives… | 我们生命中丰富的一面 |
[16:39] | …shall be yours. | 会是你的 |
[16:42] | All that I have, all that I’ve learned, everything I feel… | 我所拥有的 我所学到的 一切我所感觉的 |
[16:47] | …all this and more, I… | 所有我所拥有的 |
[16:51] | …I bequeath you, my son. | 我会灌注到你自身上 儿子 |
[16:56] | You will carry me inside you… | 你会在内心中负荷着我 |
[17:00] | …all the days of your life. | 在你的一生中 |
[17:03] | You will make my strength your own… | 你会把我的力量变成你自己的 |
[17:06] | …see my life through your eyes… | 由你的眼中看到我的一生 |
[17:10] | …as your life will be seen through mine. | 而你的生命也会在我眼中出现 |
[17:15] | The son becomes the father, and the father… | 儿子会变成父亲的父亲 |
[17:19] | …the son. | 儿子 |
[17:24] | This is all I… | 这是所有我所能… |
[17:28] | …all I can send you, Kal-El. | 我所能给予你的 葛洛 |
[21:45] | … which Einstein called his theory of relativity. | 这是爱因斯坦所谓的相对论 |
[21:48] | …in the crystals before you… | 全都藏在你面前的水晶中 |
[21:51] | … is the total accumulation of all literature and scientific fact from dozens… | 这是由几千颗星球上所得到的… |
[21:55] | … of other worlds… | 科学事实的累积 |
[21:56] | … spanning the 28 known galaxies. | 它们全分布在第28银河系 |
[22:19] | Early Chinese writings point out the complex relationship… | 在你到达的早期 所有克莱顿星复杂的关系… |
[22:27] | By carrying this complex equation to its ultimate power, my son… | 所有的决定都是过去几千年… |
[22:34] | Chief among these powers will be your sight… | 在过去的这些成就 |
[22:36] | … your strength, your hearing… | 会成为你的视觉 力量 听觉 |
[22:39] | … your ability to propel yourself at almost limitless speed. | 你能为自己准备的能力 几乎是没有限度的速度 |
[22:44] | The early history of our universe was a bloody mosaic of interplanetary war. | 关于我们星球的早期历史 及早期对蒙赛克人的星球血战 |
[22:49] | Each of the six galaxies which you will pass through… | 及你会经过的六个银行系 |
[22:52] | … contain their own individual law of space and time. | 都拥有他们各自的法律 |
[22:55] | It is forbidden for you to interfere with human history. | 在太空中所不允许的 是干扰人类的历史 |
[23:31] | – What! – What was that? | – 什么? – 那是什么? |
[23:58] | Now wouldn’t that beat all get out. Well, you… | 不会全凑到一块了吗? 你能不能… |
[24:10] | Oh, Pa! | 哦 天 |
[24:12] | Oh, my. | 哦 上帝 |
[24:47] | All these years, as happy as we’ve been… | 这么多快乐的年头 |
[24:49] | …how I’ve prayed the good Lord would see fit to give us a child. | 我一直向上帝祈祷 给我们一个孩子 |
[24:55] | Honey, will you hand me that rag up there. | 亲爱的 请把那抹布递给我 |
[24:58] | You take things easy now. | 你最好慢慢来 强纳森 |
[24:59] | Remember what Doc Frye said about that heart of yours. | 记住费莱医生所说的你的心脏 |
[25:08] | Now the first thing we’ve got to do when we get home is find out… | 我们回家后所要做的第一件事 就是要查出 |
[25:12] | …who that boy’s proper family is. | 那男孩是那一家的 |
[25:15] | He hasn’t got any. Not around here, anyway. | 他没有家 总之不是在这一带 |
[25:22] | Martha, Are you thinking what I think you are thinking? | 马莎 你是否在想我以为你在想的? |
[25:26] | We could say he’s the child of my cousin in North Dakota… | 我们可以说他是我们在北卡州 表兄的孩子 |
[25:30] | …and just now orphaned. | 而现在是孤儿了 |
[25:33] | Old Martha. | 老马莎 |
[25:34] | Jonathan, he’s only a baby. | 强纳森 他只是个孩子 |
[25:37] | Martha, now you saw how we found him. | 马莎 你看到我们是怎么找到他的了 |
[25:44] | Martha Clark Kent, are you listening to what I’m saying? | 马莎克拉克肯 你听到我说的话了吗? |
[25:48] | Jonathan | 强纳森 |
[26:20] | Come on, gang. | 来吧 伙计们 |
[26:24] | That was a great game. | 那是场不错的比赛吧? |
[26:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:31] | Come on, hustle, let’s go. Stack your helmets neatly. | 快点 伙计们 快点 把你们的头帽放整齐点 |
[26:34] | Remember about the uniforms, cleaned and washed… | 记得那身制服 明天前洗干净 |
[26:36] | …by tomorrow, and looking like a football team. | 还有看起来像是支足球队 |
[26:39] | Let’s have those clothes washed and ready for tomorrow’s game. | 克拉克 全得为明天的比赛洗好 |
[26:43] | Got to beat Mount Vernon High. | 看哪一个跑在最后 |
[26:46] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[26:53] | Lana? | 郎娜 |
[26:54] | Don’t bother with these. I’ll take them in with the other equipment. | 别麻烦这个了 我和其他装备一起拿进去 |
[26:59] | – Thank you, Clark. – Sure. | 谢谢 克拉克 当然 |
[27:02] | Listen, a whole bunch of us are going up to Mary Ellen’s. | 听我说 我们一大群要去马丽欧兰斯 |
[27:06] | Play some records. Would you like to come? | 放些唱片 你愿意来吧? |
[27:11] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:12] | Sounds like it could be a lot of fun. | 听起来会很好玩 |
[27:14] | Kent can’t make it. Still got a lot of work to do. | 海伦 他不能去 他有很多事要做 |
[27:17] | What are you talking about? I’ve just finished stacking… | 你在说些什么?我才刚叠完… |
[27:20] | All that? | 那一些? |
[27:22] | Oh, Brad! | 布莱得 |
[27:25] | Hey, come on, Lana. | 来吧 郎娜 |
[27:27] | Come on, Lana. | 来吧 郎娜 |
[27:28] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[27:31] | – He has to clean up. – ‘Bye, Clark. | – 来吧 他得清理这些 – 再见 克拉克 |
[27:32] | – ‘Bye, Lana. – Clean this up, Clark. | – 再见 郎娜 – 清干净这一塌 克拉克 |
[27:37] | ‘Bye, Clark. | 再见 克拉克 |
[27:44] | ‘Bye, Clark. | 再见 克拉克 |
[27:46] | See you tomorrow. Bye-bye. | 明天见 再见 |
[29:30] | Hey, look, there’s Clark! | 看 克拉克在那 |
[29:32] | Oh, how could him here? | 他怎么可能在这边? |
[29:35] | Clark? | 克拉克 |
[29:37] | How did you get here so fast? | 你怎么能这么快的到这的? |
[29:40] | I ran. | 我跑来的 |
[29:41] | Ran, huh? | 跑的? |
[29:42] | Told you he was an oddball, let’s get out of here. | 我告诉过你们他是个怪胎 我们快离开这里 |
[29:52] | Been showing off a bit, haven’t you, Son? | 眩耀了一下 是吧?儿子 |
[30:08] | I didn’t mean to show off, Pa. | 我不是故意要眩耀的 爸 |
[30:13] | It’s just that guys like that Brad, I just want to tear them apart. | 只是那个叫布莱得的家伙 我想把他撕成碎片 |
[30:17] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 我知道 |
[30:19] | Yeah, I know I shouldn’t. | 是 我知道我不应该 |
[30:20] | Yeah, I know you can do all these amazing things… | 是 我知道你能做这些奇妙的事 |
[30:23] | …and sometimes you think that you will just go bust… | 有时你想 若不能告诉别人 |
[30:26] | …unless you can tell people about it. | 你会爆掉的 |
[30:28] | – Yeah. – That’s right. | 是没错 |
[30:30] | I mean, every time I get the football I can make a touchdown. | 每次我打橄榄球都能触地得分的 |
[30:33] | – That’s for sure. – Every time. | 这我确定 每一次 |
[30:35] | Is it showing off when somebody’s doing the things he’s capable of doing? | 我是说让别人在做的事 而他也能做 |
[30:39] | Is a bird showing off when it flies? | 那是眩耀吗? |
[30:41] | No, now, you listen to me. | 不 你听我说 |
[30:44] | When you came to us, we thought… | 当你刚到我们身边时 我们认为… |
[30:45] | …people would take you away… | 别人发现你所能做的事 |
[30:48] | …when they found out the things that you do. | 他们会把你由我们身边带走 |
[30:50] | It worried us a lot. | 而那非常令我们担忧 |
[30:53] | Then when a man gets older and he thinks very differently. | 而当我们逐渐老了 非常的不同 |
[30:57] | And things get very clear. | 事情也变的非常清楚 |
[30:59] | And there’s one thing I do know, Son, and that is you are here for a reason. | 有一件事我很清楚 儿子 那就是你来这是有原因的 |
[31:05] | I don’t know whose reason, or whatever the reason is… | 我不知道谁是那个原因 或不管那原因是什么 你知道吗 |
[31:07] | …maybe it’s because… | 也许只是因为… |
[31:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 那是… |
[31:16] | But I do know one thing. It’s not to score touchdowns. | 但我的确知道一件事 那不是触地得分的分数 |
[31:24] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸 |
[31:26] | I’ll race you to it. Yeah. | 我们跑吧 |
[31:28] | You will? | 你会吗?来吧 |
[31:30] | Run. Come on, come on. Move, move. | 来吧 爸 跑吗 来吧 跑呀 |
[31:32] | Go, go. Come on. Hey, Baron. | 来呀 跑 加油 比赛呀 班 |
[31:44] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[31:46] | But… | 但… |
[32:02] | Jonathan? | 强纳森 |
[32:06] | Jonathan! | 强纳森 |
[32:14] | Dad. | 爸? |
[32:22] | Jonathan. | 强纳森 |
[32:26] | No. | 不 |
[32:28] | No. | 不 |
[32:30] | No. | 不 |
[33:06] | All those things I can do… | 我能做的那些事情 |
[33:10] | …all those powers… | 那些力量 |
[33:14] | …and I couldn’t even save him. | 而我甚至救不了他 |
[37:04] | I have to leave. | 我必须走了 |
[37:11] | I knew this time would come. | 我知道这个时刻会来的 |
[37:15] | We both knew it from the day we found you. | 我们两在找到你的那一天就晓得 |
[37:29] | I talked to Ben Hubbard yesterday. | 我昨天和班哈 |
[37:34] | He said that he’d be happy to help out from now on. | 他说 从今以后他很乐意来帮忙 |
[37:47] | Mother! | 妈 |
[37:49] | I know, Son. | 我知道 儿子 |
[37:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:59] | Do you know where you’re headed? | 你知道…你要往那去吗? |
[38:06] | North. | 北方 |
[38:13] | Remember us, Son. | 要记住 儿子 |
[38:17] | Always remember us. | 永远要记住 |
[43:55] | My son… | 我的儿子 |
[44:03] | … you do not remember me. | 你不会记得我 |
[44:07] | I am Jor-El. | 我是乔罗 |
[44:10] | I am your father. | 我是你的父亲 |
[44:13] | By now you will have reached your eighteenth year… | 到现在 你应该己18岁了 |
[44:17] | … as it is measured on Earth. | 那是在地球上的算法 |
[44:19] | By that reckoning… | 在那个时刻 以你们的算法 |
[44:22] | … I will have been dead for many thousands of your years. | 我已经死了好几千年了 |
[44:28] | The knowledge… | 我所拥有的 |
[44:30] | … that I have of matters, physical and historical… | 生理及历史上的知识 |
[44:34] | … I have given you fully on your voyage to your new home. | 在你的新家中我会彻底传授给你 |
[44:38] | These are important matters to be sure… | 那是很重要的事务 |
[44:41] | … but still matters of mere fact. | 但事实仍然是很重要的 |
[44:45] | There are questions to be asked… | 而你所要问的问题 |
[44:48] | … and it is time for you to do so. | 是让你自己解答的时候到了 |
[44:54] | Here, in this… | 这里是… |
[44:57] | …this fortress of solitude… | 维护你的一座堡垒 |
[45:01] | … we shall try to find the answers together. | 我们应该要共同去寻找解答 |
[45:05] | So, my son… | 所以 我的儿子 |
[45:08] | … speak. | 说话吧 |
[45:11] | Who am I? | 我是谁? |
[45:13] | Your name is Kal-El. | 你叫做葛洛 |
[45:16] | You are the only survivor of the Planet Krypton. | 你是克莱顿星球唯一的生存者 |
[45:20] | Even though you were raised as a human, you are not one of them. | 即使晓得你是以人类扶养长大的 但你不是他们的一份子 |
[45:25] | You have great powers, only some of which you have… | 你有伟大的力量 只是还有一些你不确定的 |
[45:29] | … as yet discovered. | 那是你必需去发现的 |
[45:34] | Come with me now, my son… | 现在跟我来吧 吾儿 |
[45:35] | … as we break through the bars of your earthly confinement. | 只是要突破你在地球上 所能找到的平衡 |
[45:38] | Traveling through time and space. | 在时间的太空中飞行 |
[45:41] | Your powers will far exceed those of mortal men. | 在那第六…你的力量 |
[45:44] | It is forbidden for you to interfere with human history. | 你禁止干预人类的历史 |
[45:49] | Rather let your leadership stir others to. | 宁愿放弃你的领导权力 而不能干预 |
[45:54] | In the next year, we shall examine the human heart. | 在下一年中 我们要检视人类的人 |
[45:59] | It is more fragile than your own. | 那比它原有的样子更易碎 |
[46:03] | As we pass through the flaming turmoil which is the edge of your own galaxy… | 你所超过的火焰通道 是你自己的银河系的边缘 |
[46:08] | … we will enter the realm of the red Krypton sun… | 你通过了克莱顿星的红太阳边缘 |
[46:10] | … source of your strength and nourishment… | 是你种种特殊能力的根源 |
[46:13] | … and cause of our eventual destruction. | 是我们祖先所留下来的方向 |
[46:17] | The Planet Krypton, my son… | 克莱顿星 吾儿 |
[46:20] | … your home as it was. | 你的家园 从前的家 |
[46:25] | This year we shall examine the various concepts of immortality… | 今年 我们要检视议会 为了你的道德观 |
[46:29] | … and their basis in actual fact. | 而那基本的是自然的事实 |
[46:32] | The total accumulation of all knowledge spanning the 28 known galaxies… | 第28银河系的所有资料 |
[46:36] | … is embedded in the crystals which I have sent along with you. | 全包容在我送在你身边的水晶里 |
[46:40] | Study them well, my son. | 好好的研读它 吾儿 |
[46:45] | By the time you return to the confines of your galaxy… | 当你回到你自己的银河系之时 |
[46:49] | … twelve of your years will have passed. | 你的12年会过去了 |
[46:52] | For this reason, among others… | 但在其他的理由中的这一个 |
[46:55] | … I have chosen Earth for you. | 我为你选择了地球 |
[46:57] | It is now time for you to rejoin your new world… | 现在是你加入你的新世界之时 |
[47:00] | … and to serve its collective humanity. | 而且为它服务 为它 |
[47:04] | Live as one of them, Kal-El… | 像他们中的一员般的过活 葛洛 |
[47:07] | … and discover where your strength and your power are needed. | 去发现你的力量及威力能做什么 |
[47:11] | But always hold in your heart the pride of your special heritage. | 永远怀有一颗荣誉的心 为了特殊的职责 |
[47:16] | They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be. | 你可以成为一个伟大的人 葛洛 我希望你是 |
[47:21] | They only lack the light to show the way. | 他们只留下来光亮给你引路 |
[47:25] | For this reason, above all, their capacity for good… | 在这上述所有的理由之上 他们对于善良所拥有的蓄容力 |
[47:29] | … I have sent them you… | 我派了你给他们 |
[47:33] | … my only son. | 我唯一的儿子 |
[48:11] | Okay, this is it, mac, the Daily Planet. | 好了 到了 老兄 星球日报 |
[48:14] | Fresh fruit! Hey, how about a tomato, lady? | 新鲜水果 小姐 买点蕃茄如何 |
[48:19] | Hey, fresh fruit and vegetables. | 新鲜水果 宝贝 你好吗? |
[48:53] | Smile. | 微笑 |
[48:57] | How many “T’s” in “bloodletting”? | 喋喋不休中有几个T? |
[48:58] | Two. | 两个 |
[49:06] | What are you writing? | 你在写什么?依连小姐 |
[49:07] | An ode to spring. How do you spell “massacre”? | 一个老的规律 你怎么拼大屠杀 |
[49:11] | M-a-s-s-a-c-r-e. r-e, Thanks. | MASSACRE RE 谢谢 |
[49:17] | Golly, how come you get all the great stories? | 好棒 依连小姐 为何你总是能有好报导? |
[49:20] | A good reporter doesn’t get great stories. | 一个好记者不会有好报导 吉米 |
[49:22] | A good reporter makes them great. | 一个好记者让它们变好的 |
[49:23] | Chief, here’s that story on the murder case. | 主编 这是东区谋杀案的报导 |
[49:26] | The way I see it, it’s a headline on the front page with my picture… | 依我看是社会版的头 也许那再加张照片 |
[49:29] | There’s only one “P” in “rapist.” Lois Lane, say hello to Clark Kent. | 强奸者只有一个P 露易丝依连 见过克拉克肯 |
[49:33] | Hello, Miss Lane, how are… | 依连小姐 你好 |
[49:39] | How are you doing? Jimmy Olsen, photographer. | 你好 吉米欧生 摄影师 |
[49:41] | Hi. Clark Kent. Nice to meet you. | 克拉克肯 幸会 |
[49:43] | It’s got everything: Sex, violence, the ethnic angle.I mean, look at… | 这个什么都有了 性 暴力 客观的角度 我是说 你看 |
[49:47] | So does a lady wrestler with a foreign accent. | 是 女厕所的外国口音也是一样 |
[49:50] | – Kent, can you open this? – Sure, Mr. White. | – 肯 你能打开这个吗? – 当然 怀特先生 |
[49:52] | This could be the basis for a series of articles: | 但这个能当系列报导的基本篇 |
[49:54] | “Making Sense of Senseless Killings” by Lois Lane. | 露易丝依连报导的无理由杀划 |
[49:57] | We get psychologists, sociologists, interviews… | 我是说我们有心理学家 有… |
[49:59] | Lois, Lois. | 露易丝 露易丝 |
[50:00] | Lois, you’re pushing a bunch of rinky-dink tabloid garbage. | 你是在推销一堆一无是处的垃圾 |
[50:04] | The Daily Planet has a tradition… | 星球日报有它的格调在那 |
[50:06] | Oh, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[50:07] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to shake it up like that. | 天 抱歉 我不是故意那么晃的 |
[50:11] | Of course not, Lois. | 当然不是 露易丝 |
[50:13] | Why would any one want to make a total stranger look like a fool? | 为何会有人 会想让一个陌生人出洋相呢 |
[50:18] | I’ll take that. | 那个给我 |
[50:19] | Thanks. I’m sorry, Mr. White. | 谢谢 抱歉 怀特先生 |
[50:20] | Why do I pay you $40 a week when I should have you arrested for loitering? | 欧生 我付你周薪40元 是要让你来这闲晃的吗? |
[50:25] | – Go get Mr… a towel. – Kent. | – 去给…先生拿快去 – 肯 |
[50:27] | – Move, kid, move. – Right, Chief. | – 快 – 是的 主编 |
[50:28] | – Make mine black, no sugar. – Right, Chief. | 是 主编 |
[50:30] | And don’t call me sugar. | 还有别叫我亲爱的 |
[50:33] | Right… Sugar. | 是的…亲爱的 |
[50:35] | Chief wants coffee, no sugar. I’ll take tea with lemon. | 主编要咖啡 不加糖 我要杯柠檬茶 |
[50:38] | Lois, why don’t you take Kent out to meet everybody, huh? | 露易丝 带肯去外面见见大家 |
[50:42] | Just introduce him around. He’s starting on the paper today. | 把他向大伙们介绍一下 他今天开始为报社工作 |
[50:45] | I’m giving him the City beat. | 我把城市新闻部份给你了 |
[50:47] | Chief! | 主编 |
[50:49] | That’s my beat! | 那是我的区域 |
[50:50] | Lois. | 露易丝 |
[50:51] | Lois, Clark Kent may seem like just a mild-mannered reporter… | 克拉克肯也许看来是个资浅记者 |
[50:55] | …but not only does he know how to treat his Chief with the proper respect… | 但是听我说 他不但晓得如何适当尊敬主编 |
[50:58] | …not only does he have a snappy, punchy prose style… | 他不但有一付文质彬彬的格调 |
[51:01] | …but he is, in my 40 years in this business, the fastest typist I’ve ever seen. | 是我在这一行40年中 所见过最快的打字的 |
[51:06] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[51:07] | Here, you forgot my article. | 这里 你忘了我的报导了 |
[51:12] | Excuse me, Mr. White. I was wondering… | 打扰 怀特先生 我在想… |
[51:16] | …if you could arrange for half my salary… | 你是否能以周做单位 |
[51:17] | …to be sent to this address on a weekly basis. | 把我半数的薪水寄去这个地址 |
[51:21] | Your bookie, right? | 你的赌注 对吧? |
[51:22] | My what? | 我的什么? |
[51:23] | Don’t tell me! | 别告诉我 |
[51:24] | He sends a check every week to his sweet, gray-haired mother. | 他每周寄薪水回去给他灰发的甜蜜母亲 |
[51:26] | Actually, she’s silver-haired. | 事实上她是银发 |
[51:31] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看我能做些什么 |
[51:32] | Thank you very much, Mr. White. | 多谢了 怀特先生 |
[51:35] | Well? | 打扰了 |
[51:41] | Any more at home like you? | 家里还有人像你吗? |
[51:44] | Not really, no. | 不见得真有 没有 |
[51:49] | I didn’t think so. | 我想也是 |
[51:52] | Well, get yourself a desk over here. | 那么 到这边来给自己找张桌子 |
[51:55] | Over here? | 这里? |
[51:55] | Here, there’s some paper and a file right there. | 是 这里有些纸 就在那边 |
[51:59] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[52:11] | – Yeah. – See you. | – 是 – 再见 |
[52:12] | – I met this really great guy, you know. – Hey, fabulous. | – 我遇到了这个很棒的男人 你知道吗? – 嘿 那太好了 |
[52:15] | We had this fabulous weekend. I met him at this dude ranch. | 我们度过了美好的周末 我和他在农场里见面 |
[52:19] | I haven’t been since I was seven. | 好像已经认识我很久了 |
[52:20] | – I got to mail these letters. – Good luck tonight. | 我得去寄这些了 好的 拜拜 祝你今晚好运 |
[52:23] | – Hi, Clark. – Hi, Lois. | 克拉克 露易丝 |
[52:25] | How did you like your first day on the job? | 喜欢你上班的第一天吗? |
[52:27] | The hours were sort of longer than I expected… | 这 坦白说时间比我期待的要长 |
[52:31] | …but on the whole, meeting you and Jimmy Olsen and Mr. White… | 但还好 你知道我的意思是 遇见了你 吉米欧生 怀特先生 |
[52:34] | Gosh, on a whole, I’d say it’s been swell. | 在那种情况下 我说我自我陶醉 |
[52:36] | – “Swell”? – Yup. | 自我陶醉? |
[52:40] | You know, Clark… | 你知道吗?克拉克 |
[52:42] | …there are very few people left in the world… | 在这世上只剩下很少数的人 |
[52:45] | …who feel comfortable saying that word. | 在觉得舒服时会说那个字 |
[52:47] | – What word? – Swell. | 那一个字? 自我陶醉 |
[52:48] | Really? I always thought it was kind of natural. | 对我则听起来很自然 |
[52:53] | – Sorry. – Clark. | 对不起 克拉克 |
[52:55] | 你先 没关系的 | |
[52:58] | – Sorry, Lois. – Hi, Rex. | – 对不起 露易丝 – 嘿 雷 |
[53:00] | – Did you see anything good today? – Not until you came along. | – 今天看到什么好的吗? – 在你出现之前没有 |
[53:02] | Lois. | 露易丝 |
[53:03] | Rex, this is… | 雷 这位是… |
[53:05] | – Clark Kent. How do… – See you… | – 克拉克肯 – 你好 幸会 |
[53:09] | Lois? | 露易丝 |
[53:11] | Hey, where you going? | 你要去那? |
[53:12] | Can I help you with your coat? | 我能帮你穿大衣吗? |
[53:14] | – Thanks, can you get that? – Sure. | – 谢谢 那就行了 – 当然 |
[53:15] | Did you like Mr. White? | 你喜欢怀特先生吗? |
[53:17] | He was a nice guy and Jimmy was fantastic. | 他是个好人 吉米欧生也棒极了 |
[53:18] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[53:19] | Come here. | 过来这 |
[53:20] | Come on… | 快点… |
[53:22] | Get in here, hurry up. Come on. | 过来 快点过来 |
[53:24] | We’d better get out of here. | 克拉克 我想我们最好离开这里 |
[53:25] | We’d better do what he says, Lois. | 我想我们最好照他说的做 露易丝 |
[53:26] | Come on, get in here, quick. | 过来 过来 进来这里面 快点 |
[53:29] | Don’t, don’t do anything. It’s all right, I’m coming. | 别…别做任何事 好吗? 就是这样我来了 别这样 |
[53:32] | We’re coming. | 我来了 |
[53:33] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[53:34] | – Here? – Yeah, yeah. | – 这里? – 对 对 |
[53:36] | Don’t point that at me, sir. You could hurt somebody with that. | 请别用那个指着我 先生 你用那可能会伤到人的 |
[53:39] | Okay, okay. Hold it there. | 好了 好了 在那别动 |
[53:42] | Just a minute. | 稍候一下 |
[53:43] | Now I realize that… | 当然我了解这些日子难过 |
[53:44] | …times are tough for some these days, but this isn’t the answer. | 但这并不是解决之道 |
[53:48] | You can’t solve society’s problems with a gun. | 你不能用枪来解决社会上的问题 |
[53:51] | You know, somebody, you’re right. | 你知道吗?老弟 你是对的 |
[53:53] | – I’m going to turn over a new leaf. – Good for you. That’s the spirit. | 我要转变去过新生活 对你有益 先生 那很好 |
[53:58] | He doesn’t really want to hurt anyone. | 你看 他并不想伤害任何人 |
[54:01] | Right after I rip off this lady’s purse. | 我抢过这位小姐的皮包之后 |
[54:02] | Of course! | 当然 |
[54:04] | Now come on, lady, hand it over. | 现在 来吧 小姐 递过来 |
[54:05] | Lois, I think you’d better… | 露易丝 我想你最好是… |
[54:13] | Lois! What are you doing? | 露易丝 你在干什么? |
[54:28] | Clark | 克拉克 |
[54:29] | Clark | 克拉克 |
[54:31] | Clark, Are you all right? | 克拉克 你还好吗? |
[54:34] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[54:36] | – Golly, I guess I must have fainted. – Fainted? | 我的天 我猜我一定是昏倒了 昏倒? |
[54:42] | – You fainted! – I’m sorry. | – 你昏倒了? – 抱歉 |
[54:55] | Well. | 好吧 |
[54:57] | Really, Lois, supposing that man had shot you? | 真的 露易丝 万一那人开枪打你呢? |
[55:00] | Is it worth risking your life over $10… | 为了十元 你的信用卡 梳子 |
[55:02] | …two credit cards, a hairbrush and a lipstick? | 及口红去冒生命危险 值得吗? |
[55:05] | – How did you know that? – Know what? | 你是怎么晓得的? 知道什么? |
[55:09] | You described the exact contents of my purse. | 你刚正确的描述了我皮包的内容 |
[55:15] | Wild guess. | 随便猜的 |
[55:20] | Taxi! | 计程车 |
[55:26] | – Hey! – Hi, Otis. | 欧帝斯 |
[55:39] | So, what’s happening, partner? | 那是什么?搭挡 |
[55:41] | Look what we got. | 看看我们找到什么了 |
[55:42] | Let’s take him. | 我们抓住他 |
[55:44] | Wait a minute. | 且慢 |
[55:44] | Maybe he’ll lead us to the big man himself. | 也许他自己带我们去抓大头 |
[55:48] | Lex Luthor? | 赖克斯路梭? |
[55:49] | You got it, Aramus. | 这次你说对了 |
[55:52] | We’ll make Captain by midnight. | 我们来次午夜逮捕 |
[55:56] | Hey, what do you read? XK-101 rocket to be used. | 这是你会看到的 SKQ101火箭要使用了 |
[56:00] | Hey, what do you read? | 这是你会看到的 |
[56:02] | – Hey, Matt. – Hi, Otis. | – 麦特 – 欧帝斯 |
[56:04] | Just getting a Daily Planet here. | 只是来买份星球日报 |
[56:10] | Okay. All right. | 好了 好了 好 |
[56:14] | See, I’m paying him, and I got a pretzel, too. | 好了 我付他钱 我拿了个饼 |
[56:16] | Thanks, Otis. | 谢了 欧帝斯 |
[56:18] | How many bags, Shutzy? | 有多少个袋子? |
[56:22] | This is Metropolis 46. We’re on foot. Over and out. | 这里是46巡逻组 我们在步行 通话完毕 |
[56:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[56:31] | Your attention, please. | 请大家注意 请大家注意 |
[56:34] | Your attention, please. | 请大家注意 请大家注意 |
[56:36] | The Metropolis Flyer is now ready for departure… | 蒙卓普斯特快车现在在上层登车 |
[56:39] | … on the upper level. Track 6. | 在第六号轨道 |
[56:44] | He’s going down on a train platform. I’m going after him. | 好了 他下到火车月台去了 我要去追他 |
[56:47] | Okay, I’ll call for backup. Be careful now, will you? | 好的 哈瑞 我呼叫支援单位 你现在起小心点 好吗? |
[56:50] | All right, Aramus. All right. | 好的 阿敏斯 我没事的 |
[56:54] | Now boarding on the lower level… | 现在在下层登车的是… |
[56:56] | Now 10 minutes, air-conditioned cars, Mount Vernon, Poughkeepsie… | 10分钟 上冷气车 开往马利兰 普开普西 |
[57:00] | Board now. All aboard. | 还没上者的请上车 |
[57:03] | Metropolis Transportation to Buffalo, Syracuse… | 最没有麻烦的交通工作 水牛城 莎尔基尔 |
[57:08] | Smoking cars are forward, move along now. | 吸烟车箱在前面 请往前面走 |
[57:11] | Luggage at the top. | 请把行李放在上面 |
[57:13] | Smoking cars are forward. All aboard, boarding. | 吸烟车箱在前面 有更多人登车 登车中 |
[57:44] | Aramus, Aramus, make it Track 22. | 阿敏斯 阿敏斯 走22号铁轨 |
[57:46] | I’ve seen him and I’m right on him. Lower level, Track 22. | 我看过他 紧跟着他 下层 第22号铁轨 |
[58:27] | So that’s it! | 原来是这么回事 |
[58:42] | 那大脑能产生那么多能量 | |
[58:44] | It’s amazing that brain can generate enough power to keep those legs moving. | 让那双腿移动 真是令你惊异 |
[59:30] | Harry… | 哈瑞 |
[59:34] | Harry, where are you? Harry? | 哈瑞 你在那? 哈瑞 |
[59:44] | No. | 不 |
[59:52] | Harry. | 哈瑞 |
[59:56] | Sick! | 有病 |
[1:00:06] | Sick, you’re really sick! | 有病 你真的有病 |
[1:00:09] | I’m sick, Ms. Teschmacher? | 有病?这个死亡的记号? |
[1:00:10] | Sick when we’re days from executing the crime of the century? | 创造世纪最大的犯罪是有病? |
[1:00:13] | No. Step away from that, please. | 不…不 请离开那里 |
[1:00:18] | How do you choose to congratulate the greatest criminal mind of our time? | 你如何对我们这时代最伟大罪犯 选择祝贺的用词? |
[1:00:22] | Do you tell me that I’m brilliant? | 你告诉我说我聪明极了 |
[1:00:24] | Oh, no, that would be too obvious, I grant you. | 不…不 那太明显了 说我承认你 |
[1:00:27] | Charismatic? | 有魅力? |
[1:00:29] | Fiendishly gifted? | 在非常重的… |
[1:00:31] | Try twisted! | 试试看用扭曲的 |
[1:00:38] | Get away from that, get away! | 离那远一点 离开 离开 |
[1:00:43] | Tell me, Lex. | 告诉我一件事 赖克斯 |
[1:00:44] | Why do so many people have to die for the crime of the century? | 为何那么多人得为世纪之罪而死 |
[1:00:47] | Why? You ask why? | 为何?你问为什么? |
[1:00:49] | Why does the phone always ring when you’re in the bathtub? | 当你在浴盆里时电话响你怎么办 |
[1:00:54] | Why is the most brilliantly diabolical leader of our time… | 为何这时代最聪明的魔鬼领导者 |
[1:00:58] | …surrounding himself with total nincompoops? | 让他自己为白痴所围绕者? |
[1:01:00] | I’m back, Mr. Luthor. | 我回来了 路梭先生 |
[1:01:02] | I was just talking about you. | 是的 我正在谈到你 |
[1:01:05] | You were followed again. | 你又被跟踪了 |
[1:01:11] | In spite of those cat-like reflexes. | 又是那些像猫一般的悲伤之事 |
[1:01:18] | – Mr. Luthor. Mr. Luthor.I’m sorry. – Otis. | – 路梭先生 路梭先生 我很抱歉 – 欧帝斯 |
[1:01:22] | Is that the newspaper I asked you to get me? | 那是我要你为我买的报纸吗? |
[1:01:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:01:27] | Then why am I not reading it? | 那么我为何没在看它呢? |
[1:01:31] | Because I haven’t given it to you yet? | 因为我还没交给你? |
[1:01:33] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:01:39] | At last it’s official. | 终于 是官方的了 |
[1:01:41] | Thanks to the help of the US Government… | 谢谢慷慨的美国政府的协助 |
[1:01:44] | …we are about to be involved in the greatest real-estate swindle of all time. | 我们要成为历史上最伟大的 房地产的前锋 |
[1:01:48] | Lex, what is this… | 赖克斯 为何 |
[1:01:49] | …obsession with real estate? All the time, “land, land, land.” | 对土地那么的狂热 永远是土地 土地 土地 |
[1:01:53] | Miss Teschmacher, When I was 6 years old, my father said to me… | 黛丝马克小姐 当我六岁时 家父对我说 |
[1:01:55] | “Get out! “ | 滚出去 |
[1:01:58] | Before that, he said, “Son, stocks may rise and fall… | 在那个之前 他说:儿子 星星也许会升起 下沉 |
[1:02:02] | ”…utilities and transportation systems may collapse… | 直到这些交通系统也许会崩溃 |
[1:02:05] | ”…people are no damn good, but they’ll always need land… | 人们没有一点的好处 但他们永远需要土地 |
[1:02:08] | ”…they’ll pay through the nose to get it.” | 经由他们的鼻子去取得它 |
[1:02:10] | – “Remember,” my father said… – “Land.” | 记住家父所说的 土地 |
[1:02:14] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:02:16] | It’s a pity that he didn’t see… | 他没看到我如何谦卑的开始 |
[1:02:18] | …from such humble beginnings how I’ve created this empire. | 建造这整个帝国 是种遗憾 |
[1:02:21] | An empire. This? | 帝国?这个? |
[1:02:24] | Miss Teschmacher,How many girls do you know have a Park Avenue address like this? | 黛丝马克小姐 你认识多少女孩有像这个这样的 |
[1:02:28] | Park Avenue address, 200 feet below? | 公园大道地址?在地下两百英尺? |
[1:02:33] | Do you realize what people are shelling out up there… | 你知道上面有多少人在争吵 |
[1:02:36] | …for a few miserable rooms off a common elevator. | 只为了几间房及普通的电梯? |
[1:02:39] | What more could anyone ask? | 一个人还能要求些什么? |
[1:02:48] | – Olsen – Yeah? | – 欧生 – 什么事? |
[1:02:49] | Get this Loch Ness update right into composing. | 把这个马上帖在公布栏去 |
[1:02:52] | Yeah, no that’s it, Roth. Put it to bed, right. | 不 就是那样 布拉 让她上床 对 |
[1:02:56] | Why are you standing here for? | 你还站在那里干什么? |
[1:02:58] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[1:02:59] | – I wasn’t going to say it. – Go. | 我又没有要说去 |
[1:03:06] | The sex maniac profile. | 性神经病的描述 |
[1:03:08] | Right. Nine to five it’s a Pulitzer Prize winner. What do you bet? | 对 看 95%的人都需要 你认为呢? |
[1:03:12] | There’s no “Z” in “brassiere.” | 巴西那个字里面没有Z |
[1:03:13] | Nice job on that union scandal, Kent. | 你在这上面表现的不错 |
[1:03:15] | Gosh, thanks, Mr. White. | 保持你的水准谢了 怀特先生 |
[1:03:22] | Hi, Clark. Good night. | 克拉克 晚安 |
[1:03:24] | – Here, let me carry that for you. – Thanks a lot. | 这里 让我为你拿那个 多谢了 |
[1:03:27] | Lois, have you got a minute? | 露易丝 你有一分钟吗? |
[1:03:29] | Excuse me, please. | 对不起露易丝 |
[1:03:31] | And these two go to the addresses on the envelope, okay? | 这两封照着信封的地址寄 |
[1:03:35] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:03:36] | I was wondering if you’d have dinner with me? | 我想你也许想和我共进晚餐 |
[1:03:38] | I’m sorry, I’m booked. | 抱歉 克拉克 我还有事 |
[1:03:41] | Air Force One is landing at the airport. This kid’ll be there to make sure… | 空军一号要降落在机场 这些孩子要很确定你晓得 |
[1:03:45] | …you-know-who answers the questions he would rather duck. | 他若回答你两个问题就受用不尽 |
[1:03:48] | Don’t you ever let up? | 老天 你难道从未休息 |
[1:03:49] | What for? I mean I’ve seen how the other half lives. | 休息什么?我是说我看到了 |
[1:03:52] | My sister, for instance. Three kids, two cats, and one mortgage. | 以我姐姐做例子 3个小孩 2只猫及一只鹦鹉 |
[1:03:57] | I would go bananas in a week. | 我一星期内就会变成神经病 |
[1:03:59] | – Can I take you to the airport? – Not unless you can fly. | 我能送你去机场吗? 除非你会飞 否则不行 |
[1:04:03] | Clark | 克拉克 |
[1:04:05] | “Ladies.” I have to change, thank you. Goodbye. | 女用 我要换衣服了 谢谢 |
[1:04:07] | Maybe we could… | 露易丝 也许我们能… |
[1:04:15] | Lois | 露易丝 |
[1:04:16] | – Would you mail that for me? Thanks. – Sure. | 能帮我拿我寄了它吗? 当然谢谢 |
[1:04:20] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:04:26] | Going down, please, going down. | 下去的?下去的? |
[1:04:32] | Going down? | 下去的? |
[1:04:33] | Going up. Up, up. | 往上的 往上 往上 |
[1:04:36] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:04:50] | Daily Planet, Copter One. This is ground. | 星球日报直升机一号 这里是地面中心 |
[1:04:52] | Planet One, go ahead. | 星球一号 请讲 |
[1:04:53] | Miss Lane is here for a ride to the airport to meet Air Force One. It’s a hurry flight. | 请来接依连小姐到机场去 和空军一号会面 是紧急飞行 |
[1:04:58] | We’re on our way over the river. Have one aboard for transfer. Over. | 知道了 我们在路上了 已经过河了在市内了 预备运送 |
[1:05:02] | Roger, Planet One. You’re clear to land. Wind 0-2-0-1-5. Altimeter 2-9-8-9. | 请回答知道了 星球一号 你可以降落 风速1022点5 温度是29度 华氏89度 |
[1:05:08] | Roger, Over and out. | 知道了 通话完毕 |
[1:06:10] | A malfunction, can’t get lift off. | 没有作用 你能控制住它吗? |
[1:06:12] | – You’ve hooked a cable. – What’s happening? | 控制不住怎么回事?怎么回事 |
[1:06:16] | Set it down. | 下坠了 下坠了 |
[1:06:17] | My God, we’ve lost motor control. | 地面控制中心 我不能控制它了 |
[1:06:19] | I can’t hold it. | 我不能… |
[1:06:26] | I can’t hold it. | 我控制不住它 我控制不住 |
[1:06:29] | He’s lost it. | 人们卧倒 人们卧倒 |
[1:06:45] | Wake up. | 醒来 |
[1:06:49] | Help! | 救命 …救命 |
[1:07:09] | Step back, folks. | 退后 退后 |
[1:07:11] | Get back. Move over to the other side of the street. | 好了 请大家退后 离开街上 |
[1:07:17] | Bring the canvas here. Get it up there. | 好了 好了 把摄影机带到这来 好了 往上拍 |
[1:07:20] | There’s a helicopter up there. | 看到上面的直升机吗? |
[1:07:28] | Help me. | 救我 |
[1:07:38] | All right, folks. Let’s move back. | 好了 我们动作快一点 |
[1:07:41] | Let these firemen get in here. | 让前锋到这里面来 |
[1:07:46] | Help me! | 救我 救命 |
[1:07:53] | Hold it. Get back. | 停在那 退后 |
[1:07:58] | Get off the street, folks. | 好了 别往前 好了 退后 |
[1:08:01] | 快点 往后退 | |
[1:08:03] | 这不是什么好玩的 | |
[1:08:04] | 快点 排成一 | |
[1:08:06] | 快点 别让人群越过这 | |
[1:08:11] | 好了 把人们由街道上赶开 | |
[1:08:13] | All right, get along there. Get away from the side of the building. | 让大家离开街道上 快点 叫他们离开 快点 快点 到建筑物里面去 |
[1:08:21] | Hold these crowds back. Move. | 别让大家挤成一团 快点 快点 |
[1:08:25] | Help! | 救我 救我 |
[1:08:43] | Say, Jim… | 说吧 吉姆 |
[1:08:44] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[1:08:45] | That’s a bad outfit. | 那装扮有够烂 |
[1:08:48] | Okay, move these people. | 好了 把人群驱散 |
[1:09:00] | My God! Look up there. | 看来是要摔死了 |
[1:09:03] | What the hell’s that? | 那是什么? |
[1:09:07] | Easy, miss. I’ve got you. | 别紧张 小姐 我接着你了 |
[1:09:08] | You’ve got me? Who’s got you? | 你接住我了 谁接住你呢了? |
[1:09:13] | I can’t believe it, I just cannot believe it. He got her. | 我不敢相信 我只是不敢相信 他接住她了 |
[1:10:02] | Gentlemen, this man needs help. | 各位 这个人需要帮忙 |
[1:10:06] | I hope this little incident hasn’t put you off flying, miss. | 好了 希望这小事没让你怕飞行 小姐 |
[1:10:11] | Statistically speaking, of course, it’s still the safest way to travel. | 实际上来说 当然 那依然是旅行最安全的方法 |
[1:10:15] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:10:17] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[1:10:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:10:25] | A friend. | 一位朋友 |
[1:10:31] | ‘Bye. | 再见 |
[1:11:44] | Something wrong with the elevator? | 你好 电梯有什么不对了吗? |
[1:11:55] | Going down? | 往下? |
[1:12:03] | No. | 不 |
[1:12:09] | Officer. | 警员先生 |
[1:12:13] | Good evening, Officer Mooney. | 警员先生 晚安慕尼 |
[1:12:15] | They say confession is good for the soul. | 他们说忏悔对灵魂有益 |
[1:12:20] | I’d listen to this man. Take him away. | 我会听听这个人的 把他带走 |
[1:12:43] | 歹徒在河滨区 | |
[1:13:09] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 快点 我们离开这里 |
[1:13:20] | Move your ass! Come on! | 动作快点 快呀 快呀 |
[1:13:24] | Okay, let’s go. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 我们走 |
[1:13:26] | Drop your weapons. Drop your weapons. | 放下你们的武器 放下你们的武器 |
[1:13:29] | Bullshit! Come on, let’s get out of here. | 胡说 快点 我们离开这里 |
[1:13:32] | Okay, hold it. Hold it right there. | 好了 站住 站在那别动 |
[1:13:34] | Okay, freeze, you turkeys. | 好了 别动 土蛋们别开枪 |
[1:13:35] | – Don’t shoot! – Keep your cool. You got us. | 别激动 你抓到我们了 |
[1:14:02] | Bad vibrations? | 喜欢振动? |
[1:14:04] | Sergeant, you don’t believe me. I swear it, flying. | 警佐 你不相信我 我发誓 在飞 |
[1:14:06] | With a big red cape and bright red boots as well. | 穿红披风蓝衣服 |
[1:14:11] | Quick as a wink he was gone. He flew up in the air again, he did, like a big blue bird. | 怎么回事?慕尼想想他去那 又再飞回空中像只大蓝鸟 |
[1:14:15] | – A big blue bird? – You don’t believe me! | – 像只大蓝鸟? – 你不相信我 |
[1:14:17] | With bright red boots? | 还有蓝波浪线? |
[1:14:19] | Take the night off. | 飞进来的 |
[1:14:19] | Go back to Murphy’s bar and continue what you started. | 你为何不今晚休息回墨菲酒吧去 |
[1:14:23] | I’ll be off in a few minutes and I’ll meet you there. | 我还有几分钟然后亲自去那找你 |
[1:14:35] | Mooney. | 慕尼 |
[1:14:37] | The first bottle’s on me. Let me get my hat. | 第一瓶酒我请 让我去拿帽子 |
[1:14:51] | Frisky, will you come down from there. | 布斯基 你能由上面下来吗? |
[1:14:55] | Hi. I’ll get him. | 嘿 我来抓它 |
[1:15:02] | Come on, it’s all right. | 来吧 没关系的 |
[1:15:05] | – Here you go, miss. – Gee, thanks, mister. | – 来了 小姐 – 谢了 先生 |
[1:15:08] | Nothing. | 不客气 |
[1:15:10] | Goodbye, Frisky. So long now. | 拜拜 布斯基 |
[1:15:11] | ‘Bye. | 再见了 |
[1:15:16] | ‘Bye. | 再见了 |
[1:15:20] | Mommy, Mommy, Frisky was stuck in the tree. | 妈 妈 布斯基卡在树上 |
[1:15:23] | Then this man swooped out of the sky and gave him to me. | 那个人由天上飞下来把它给了我 |
[1:15:26] | Haven’t I told you to stop telling lies. | 我是否告诉过你别再说谎话? |
[1:15:34] | Metropolis Airport, this is Air Force One. Could we have the latest weather report? | 查布罗机场 这是空军一号 是否能告知最新的气象报告? |
[1:15:38] | Metropolis currently ceiling 500, overcast 700 broken… | 主要城市目前天气状况是多云… |
[1:15:42] | … visibility one half in showers. Wind 2-4-0-2-5. Altimeter 9-0-9-8. | 会有小雨 风速240到250 风向9到9点8度知道了 |
[1:15:47] | Roger. | 收到 |
[1:15:49] | Doesn’t look good. What do you think? | 这个 看来不太好 你认为呢? |
[1:15:53] | – What the hell was that? – You’ve lost power in number one. | 怎么回事?发生了什么事? 一号马达的动力失去 |
[1:15:56] | Lost power? We’ve lost the whole engine. | 失去动力?见鬼 我们失去了整个马达 |
[1:15:59] | – Pressure’s going. – Shut down number one. | 一号马达不见了 把一号马达关闭 |
[1:16:01] | Bring up two and three. | 关闭一号马达加强2 3号 |
[1:16:02] | We haven’t got enough pressure to keep going. | 我们的压力在下降中 |
[1:16:06] | Mayday, mayday. Metropolis tower. Air Force One. | 紧急求救 紧急求救 查布罗塔台 这是空军一号 |
[1:16:09] | We have lost port outboard engine and part of wing. | 我们失去了一个马达 并且在失速中 |
[1:16:13] | Request emergency landing. What’s the position? | 要求紧急降落?位置在那里? |
[1:16:16] | Ten miles southwest of Metropolis Airport. | 查布罗机场西南方十哩处 |
[1:16:18] | Notify them the President’s on board. | 告诉他们总统在飞机上 |
[1:16:20] | Present position 10 miles, that’s 10 miles southwest of Metropolis Airport. | 位置是查布罗机场西南方十哩 |
[1:16:24] | Heading: 3-0-5, height: 6,000 feet. | 方向是306度 高度6千尺 |
[1:16:47] | What the hell happened? We got our engine back? | 怎么回事?我们的马达回来了? |
[1:16:49] | What the hell’s going on out there? | 那外面是怎么回事? |
[1:16:51] | Fly, don’t look, just fly. | 飞吧 别看 飞就对了 |
[1:16:55] | We got something. | 我们有某种东西 |
[1:16:56] | I’m not saying what it is, just trust me. | 我不说那是什么 只管信任我 |
[1:17:09] | Reports are coming in of a miraculous saving of Air Force One… | 报告近来说 对空军一号的奇迹式救援 |
[1:17:14] | … from almost certain destruction… | 那正是我在心里所说的 |
[1:17:15] | … rescuing Miss Lois Lane, reporter from the Daily Planet, with one hand… | 在星球日报大楼救援露易丝依连 只用了一只手 |
[1:17:22] | … and a crashed helicopter with the other. | 而另一只抓住了坠毁的直升机 |
[1:17:25] | … some sort of fantastic hoax. | 又有了某一类奇妙的希望 |
[1:17:30] | Your guess is as good as anybody’s. True or false? | 你的猜想和别人的一样好 那究竟是奇迹还是假的呢? |
[1:17:32] | Miracle or fraud? The answer… | 是奇迹还是欺骗?这个回答… |
[1:17:34] | – Miss Teschmacher! – Man or myth? | – 黛丝马克小姐 – 男人还是神话? |
[1:17:37] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[1:17:45] | Lex. | 赖克斯 |
[1:17:47] | What’s the story on this guy? Do you think it’s the genuine article? | 对这个人的报导 你认为是真的吗? |
[1:17:51] | If he is, he’s not from this world. | 若他是 他不是这世界上的人 |
[1:17:54] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:17:55] | If any human being was gonna perpetrate such a hoax, it would have been me! | 因为任何能给予人类奇妙希望的 那会是我 |
[1:18:09] | Otis. | 欧帝斯 |
[1:18:11] | My robe. | 我的浴袍 |
[1:18:14] | Right away, Mr. Luthor. | 马上来 路梭先生 |
[1:18:17] | It all fits somehow, this coming here to Metropolis… | 你知道 总之我在想 他是来这搅局的 |
[1:18:21] | …and at this particular time. | 在这个特别的时间 |
[1:18:27] | There’s a kind of cruel justice about it. | 那是种残酷的真理 |
[1:18:30] | To commit the crime of the century, a man wants to face the challenge of the century. | 我是说要完成世纪之罪的人 自然也想面对世纪之挑战 |
[1:18:37] | Listen, maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through. You know? | 听我说 路梭先生 也许这个会飞的人只是经过而己 你知道吗? |
[1:18:41] | Passing through? | 经过? |
[1:18:44] | Not on your life, Otis… | 不是在你的生命中 欧帝斯 |
[1:18:45] | …which I would gladly sacrifice by the way… | 另外我很遗憾的要做牺牲 |
[1:18:48] | …for the opportunity of destroying everything that he represents. | 那个摧毁他所代表的一切的机会 |
[1:18:53] | And, Otis, by the way, next time put my robe on after I’m out of the pool. | 另外 欧帝斯 下一次等我出池子后 再为我穿上浴袍 |
[1:19:00] | Now look. | 现在 看着 |
[1:19:02] | The Post, “lt Flies.” | 邮报…它会飞 |
[1:19:03] | The News, “Look, Ma, No Wires.” | 新闻报…看 妈 没有钢缆 |
[1:19:06] | The Times, “Blue Bomb Buzzes Metropolis.” | 时报…蓝色炸弹困扰查布罗 |
[1:19:08] | The Planet. We’re sitting on top of the story of the century here. | 星球日报 我们坐在这世纪报导之上 |
[1:19:12] | I want the name of this flying whatchamacallit… | 我要那会飞的人的姓名 |
[1:19:14] | …to go with the Daily Planet like bacon and eggs… | 出现在星球日报上就像是熏肉蛋 |
[1:19:17] | …franks and beans, death and taxes, politics and corruption. | 香肠与豆子 死亡与收税 政治与崩溃 |
[1:19:20] | I don’t think that he’d… | 我不认为他会降落下来 |
[1:19:21] | …lend himself to any cheap promotion schemes. | 让我们达成 怀特先生 |
[1:19:24] | Exactly how would you know that? | 你是怎么晓得的?肯 |
[1:19:29] | Just first impression. | 只是第一印象 |
[1:19:31] | Who’s talking cheap? I’ll make him a partner if I have to. | 谁在说低价了? 必要的话我请他当合伙人 |
[1:19:33] | – Right? – Right, Chief. | – 对吧? – 对 主编 |
[1:19:37] | I want the real story. | 我要真实的报导 |
[1:19:38] | I want the inside dope on this guy. | 我要这个人的内幕资料 |
[1:19:41] | Has he got a family? Where does he live? What does the “S” stand for? | 他是否有家人?他住在哪? 那S代表了什么? |
[1:19:45] | 今晚八点 你的地方 一位朋友 | |
[1:19:47] | 他是怎么飞的?一位朋友 | |
[1:19:53] | Tony, who is he? Mike, what’s his name? | 汤尼?他是谁? 麦克?他叫什么名字? |
[1:19:56] | What’s he got hidden under that cape? Batteries? | 他的披风底下藏了什么? |
[1:19:58] | Why did he show up last night? | 一定有原因 他为何昨晚露面? |
[1:20:00] | Where does he come from? | 尼克?他是打那来的? |
[1:20:02] | Does he have a girlfriend? | 他是否有女友? |
[1:20:06] | What’s his favorite ball team, Kent? | 他最喜欢的球队是一队?肯 |
[1:20:08] | Now listen to me, I tell you, boys and girls… | 现在听我说 我告诉你们这些男的 女的 |
[1:20:11] | …whichever one of you gets it out of him… | 不管是你们那一个能采访到 |
[1:20:13] | …is going to wind up with the single, most important interview since… | 这会是自上帝和摩西说话之后 |
[1:20:17] | …God talked to Moses! | 最重要的一个采访 |
[1:20:23] | What are you standing around about for? Move! | 你们都还站在这干什么? |
[1:20:25] | Get on that story. | 快去 采访那个新闻 |
[1:20:46] | “8:00,” he said. Some friend! | 八点 他说八点 好一个朋友 |
[1:20:51] | That’s the story of my life, “Cinderella Bites The Dust! “ | 毁灭了我的生命 像我有如尘土 |
[1:21:06] | Good evening, Miss Lane. | 晚安 依连小姐 |
[1:21:13] | Did you have plans this evening? | 抱歉 你今晚有计划了吗? |
[1:21:16] | This old thing? No. | 这一切?没有 |
[1:21:18] | – I could come back later. – No! | 听我说 待会再来没有问题 |
[1:21:19] | Don’t move. | 不要 别动 |
[1:21:25] | Sure you can move. | 你当然可以动 |
[1:21:27] | Just don’t fly away, all right? | 只是别飞走 好吗? |
[1:21:30] | Sorry to drop in on you like this, but I’ve been thinking. | 抱歉这样子唐突来此 依连小姐 但是我在想 你知道 |
[1:21:33] | There must be some questions people’d like to know the answers to. | 世人一定对我有许多疑问 想知道答案 |
[1:21:37] | Yes. | 当然 |
[1:21:44] | You really shouldn’t smoke. | 你真的不该抽烟 依连小姐 |
[1:21:47] | Don’t tell me. Lung cancer, right? | 别告诉我 肺癌 对吧? |
[1:21:52] | Well, not yet, thank goodness. | 这个 谢天谢地 还没有 |
[1:21:57] | Would you like a glass of wine? | 要不要来杯酒? |
[1:21:59] | No, thanks. I never drink when I fly. | 不 谢了 我飞行时从不喝酒 |
[1:22:03] | Nice place. | 漂亮的地方 |
[1:22:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:07] | Shall we get started with the interview? | 我们能开始采访了吗? |
[1:22:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:15] | Let’s start with your vital statistics. Are you married? | 好了 我们由基本情况先开始 你结婚了吗? |
[1:22:21] | No, I’m not. | 没有 我没有 |
[1:22:23] | Do you have a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友吗? |
[1:22:25] | No, I don’t. But… | 不 我没有 若我有 |
[1:22:27] | If I did, you’d be the first to know about it. | 你会是第一个知道的 |
[1:22:35] | How old are you? | 你多大了? |
[1:22:37] | Over 21. | 超过21岁了 |
[1:22:38] | I get it. You don’t want anyone to know. | 我知道了 你不要任何人知道有多大 好 |
[1:22:41] | And how big are you? How tall are you? | 你有多大?多高 |
[1:22:44] | About 6′ 4”. | 大约6尺4寸 |
[1:22:45] | 6′ 4”. And how much do you weigh? | 6尺4寸 你有多重 |
[1:22:49] | Around 225. | 大约225磅 |
[1:22:51] | 225? | 2…225磅? |
[1:22:58] | Well, ah… | 那么… |
[1:23:00] | I assume then that… | 我假设… |
[1:23:03] | …the rest of your bodily functions are normal? | 你其他的身体功能都是正常的 |
[1:23:08] | I beg your pardon? | 抱歉 请再说一次 |
[1:23:11] | Well, putting it delicately… | 那么我用字来说 |
[1:23:17] | …do you… | 你… |
[1:23:21] | …eat? | 吃东西吗? |
[1:23:23] | Yes, I do, when I’m hungry. | 是的 我吃东西 当我饿的时候 |
[1:23:27] | You do. Of course, you do. | 你吃东西? 你当然吃东西 |
[1:23:30] | Well, then is it true… | 那么…那么… |
[1:23:31] | …that you can see through anything? | 你是否真的能看透一切东西? |
[1:23:37] | Yes, I can, pretty much. | 是的 我可以 蛮清楚的 |
[1:23:40] | And that you’re totally impervious to pain? | 而且你完全不会感到痛 |
[1:23:43] | Well, so far. | 到目前为止 |
[1:23:46] | What color underwear am I wearing? | 我穿的内衣是什么颜色的? |
[1:23:53] | I’m sorry. Did I embarrass you? | 抱歉 令你受窘 是不是? |
[1:23:55] | – No. – I did. | – 没有 – 我真是的 |
[1:23:56] | No, it’s just that this planter must be made of lead. | 不 一点也不 只是这花盆一定是铅做的 |
[1:24:00] | Yes, it is. So? | 是 它是 所以呢? |
[1:24:02] | I sort of have a problem seeing through lead. | 你知道吗?我看透那个有点问题 |
[1:24:05] | That’s interesting. | 那倒很有趣 |
[1:24:07] | Problems with lead. | 看透铅有问题 |
[1:24:11] | – Do you have a first name? – Like Ralph, or something? | 你有名字吗? 你是说像是劳夫那一类的? |
[1:24:13] | – No, I mean like… – Pink. | 不 不 我是说像是… 粉红色的 |
[1:24:16] | Pink! | 粉红色的 |
[1:24:20] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to embarrass you. | 抱歉 依连小姐 我不是做意要使你受窘的 |
[1:24:24] | You didn’t embarrass me. | 你没令我受窘 |
[1:24:27] | What’s your background? Where are you from? | 你的背景是什么?在哪成长的? |
[1:24:32] | It’s kind of hard to explain, actually. | 事实上那蛮难解释的 |
[1:24:33] | You see, I’m from… Well, from pretty far away. | 你知道吗?我来自… 蛮远的地方 |
[1:24:38] | Another galaxy, as a matter of fact. I come from a planet called Krypton. | 事实上是另一个银河系 我来自一个叫克莱顿的星球 |
[1:24:43] | Krypton. | 克莱顿 |
[1:24:45] | Cripton! With a C-r-i… | 克莱顿 是CRI… |
[1:24:50] | No, actually it’s Krypton, with a K-r-y-p-t-o-n. | 不 克莱顿事实上是KRYPT0N |
[1:24:53] | Do you like pink? | KRY你喜欢粉红色吗? |
[1:25:04] | I like pink very much. | 我非常喜欢粉红色 欧帝斯 |
[1:25:10] | Why are you? | 为什么是你? |
[1:25:11] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[1:25:13] | I mean, why are you here? There must be a reason for you to be here. | 我是说你为什么在这里? 你在这一定有原因 |
[1:25:17] | Yes, I’m here to fight for truth and justice and the American way. | 是的 我在这是要以美国方式 为真理及正义战斗 |
[1:25:22] | You’ll end up fighting every official in this country. | 你为以和这国家 每一个民选的政府战斗做结束 |
[1:25:24] | You don’t really mean that. | 你当然不是当真的 欧帝斯 |
[1:25:26] | – I don’t believe this. – Lois? | – 我不敢相信这个 – 欧帝斯 |
[1:25:30] | I never lie. | 我从来不说谎 |
[1:25:39] | How fast do you fly, by the way? | 另外你飞的有多快? |
[1:25:42] | I don’t know. I’ve never actually bothered to time myself. | 我真的不知道 从未费时去测验过 |
[1:25:45] | Say? | 不知道这样吧 |
[1:25:49] | Why don’t we find out? | 我们为何不去弄清楚? |
[1:25:51] | And how do you propose we do that? | 你提议我们怎么做? |
[1:25:53] | – Take a ride with me. – You mean I could fly? | 和我一起飞一会? 你是说我可以飞? |
[1:25:56] | I’d be handling the flying, if that’s okay. | 不 事实上飞由我负责 那没有关系 |
[1:25:58] | – This is utterly fantastic. – Wait a minute. Where are you going? | 这真的是太棒了 等一下 你要去哪? |
[1:26:03] | – Are you serious? – Sure. | 你是当真的?当然 |
[1:26:06] | Don’t you want to go? | 怎么了?你不想去? |
[1:26:07] | You won’t need these. | 好吗?不需要这些了 |
[1:26:10] | – I need a sweater. It must be kind of… – No, you’ll be warm enough. | 我需要…一件毛衣 上面一定蛮凉的 不 你会够暖和的 |
[1:26:20] | Ready? | 你预备好了吗? |
[1:26:22] | Clark said that you were just a figment of somebody’s imagination. | 克拉克说你只是某些人的幻想 |
[1:26:27] | Like Peter Pan. | 像是小飞侠 |
[1:26:28] | Clark, who’s that? Your boyfriend? | 克拉克?他是谁?你的男友? |
[1:26:31] | – Clark? No, he’s nothing. – Peter Pan? | 克拉克?他不是什么 他只是… – 小飞侠? |
[1:26:38] | Peter Pan flew with children, Lois. In a fairy tale. | 小飞侠只适合小孩子 露易丝 那是神话 |
[1:29:58] | Can you read my mind? | 你能看穿我的心灵吗? |
[1:30:04] | 你知不知道这是什么? | |
[1:30:05] | Do you know what it is that you do to me? | 能怎么对我吗? |
[1:30:11] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不知道你是谁 |
[1:30:17] | Just a friend from another star. | 只是位由其他星星来的朋友 |
[1:30:25] | Here I am, like a kid out of school. | 我在这像个在上学的小孩 |
[1:30:29] | Holding hands with a god. | 和上帝牵着手 |
[1:30:33] | I’m a fool. | 我是个傻子 |
[1:30:36] | Will you look at me? | 你看看我 |
[1:30:38] | Quivering. | 在发抖 |
[1:30:40] | Like a little girl shivering. | 像个小女孩 在发抖 |
[1:30:43] | You can see right through me. | 你可以看透我 |
[1:30:49] | Can you read my mind? | 你能看穿我的心灵吗? |
[1:30:56] | Can you picture the things I’m thinking of? | 你能把我在想的事凑成幅景象吗 |
[1:31:03] | Wondering why you are… | 奇怪你为何是这样的 |
[1:31:06] | … all the wonderful things you are. | 你是所有的好事情的共同聚合 |
[1:31:12] | You can fly. | 你会飞 |
[1:31:15] | You belong in the sky. | 你属于天空 |
[1:31:19] | You and I… | 你和我… |
[1:31:22] | … could belong to each other. | 可以属于彼此 |
[1:31:27] | If you need a friend… | 若是你需要一位朋友 |
[1:31:32] | … l’m the one to fly to. | 我是能陪你飞的 |
[1:31:37] | If you need to be loved… | 若是你需要被爱 |
[1:31:42] | … here I am. | 我就在这里 |
[1:31:45] | Read my mind. | 看穿我的心灵吧 |
[1:32:09] | We forgot to time ourselves. | 我想我们忘了时间了 |
[1:32:11] | Maybe next time. | 那么 也许下次吧 |
[1:32:24] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:32:27] | Good night. | 那么 晚安了 |
[1:32:31] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:32:38] | What a super man! | 好一个超人 |
[1:32:45] | Superman! | 超人 |
[1:32:47] | Lois. | 露易丝 |
[1:32:49] | Lois. | 露易丝 |
[1:32:52] | Anybody home? Hello? | 有人在家吗? |
[1:32:54] | Lois. | 露易丝 |
[1:33:02] | – Hi. Can I come in? – Oh, yeah. | – 我能进来吗? – 可以 |
[1:33:04] | For goodness’ sake, didn’t you hear me knocking? | 露易丝 我的老天 你没听到我在敲门? |
[1:33:10] | We did have a date tonight, remember? | 露易丝 我们今晚有约会 记得吗? |
[1:33:15] | You haven’t been…? | 露易丝 你没有在… |
[1:33:18] | I should certainly hope not. Well, let’s push off, shall we? | 没有 没有 的确希望你没有 那么 我们走吧 好吗? |
[1:33:24] | I’d better get a coat. It might be cold out. | 我最好去拿外套 也许会感冒 稍候好的 |
[1:33:27] | I mean, I need a purse, and I have to fix my hair… | 不 我是说我需要皮包 整理我的头发 |
[1:33:30] | …put some blush on. | 擦点腮红 |
[1:33:50] | Lois. | 露易丝 |
[1:33:52] | There’s something I have to tell you. I’m really… | 有件事我必须告诉你 我真的是… |
[1:33:58] | I was at first really nervous about tonight. | 我是说我开始时对今晚很紧张 |
[1:34:03] | But then I decided, darn it, I was going to show you the time of your life. | 然后我决定 管他的 我要让你有一生中难得的经验 |
[1:34:07] | That’s Clark nice. | 那是克拉克很好 |
[1:34:12] | We could go for a hamburger or whatever you want to do. | 我在想也许我们能去吃汉堡 或是任何你想做的 |
[1:34:15] | (我和超人共度了一夜) | |
[1:34:19] | (露易丝依连独家专访) | |
[1:34:21] | Now then… | 现在… |
[1:34:24] | …given the exact location of the galaxy that he mentions… | 规定他提到的星系准确的位置 |
[1:34:28] | …and the proximity to our own solar system… | 可能有他们自己的太阳系 |
[1:34:34] | It’s amazing. Amazing! | 那真的太奇妙了 太奇妙了 |
[1:34:37] | Too good to be true. | 好的不像是真的 |
[1:34:39] | It’s too good to be true. 6′ 4″, black hair, blue eyes… | 好的不像是真的 他6尺4寸高 黑发碧眼 |
[1:34:42] | …doesn’t drink or smoke and tells the truth. | 不抽烟不喝酒而且说实话 |
[1:34:44] | Miss Teschmacher. | 黛丝马克小姐 |
[1:34:45] | Some people can read War and Peace… | 有人能看战争与和平 |
[1:34:48] | …and think it was an adventure story. | 而把它看成单纯的冒险故事 |
[1:34:50] | Others can read the ingredients on a gum wrapper… | 有人能看口香糖的包装纸 |
[1:34:53] | …and unlock the secrets of the universe. | 而破解宇宙的连锁 |
[1:34:57] | Lex, what has chewing gum got to do with the secrets of the universe? | 赖克斯 口香糖和宇宙的连锁 又有什么关系? |
[1:35:04] | Right, Miss Teschmacher. | 对的 对的 黛丝马克小姐 |
[1:35:09] | “N.” | 以及…以及 |
[1:35:11] | “M”? You want “M,” Mr. Luthor? Coming right up. | M 你要M部份?路梭先生 马上就到 |
[1:35:15] | So there you go, “M.” | 好了 到了 M部份 |
[1:35:17] | “M” as in “moron,” Otis? No. | M是代表神经病 |
[1:35:19] | It’s “N” as in “Neanderthal”… | 不 不 不 是N N是尼安德塔人 |
[1:35:22] | …”nincompoop,” “nitwit,” and “L” as in “ladder.” | 笨人 低贱的人 而L是梯子 |
[1:35:25] | Here’s a ladder, coming right up. | 是 梯子 路梭先生 马上来 |
[1:35:27] | I didn’t see… | 我只是没看… |
[1:35:29] | I’m sorry, Mr. Luthor. | 我很抱歉 路梭先生 |
[1:35:32] | In the interview he says that the Planet Krypton… | 在专访中说克莱顿星… |
[1:35:37] | …exploded in 1948. | 1948年爆炸了 |
[1:35:40] | That ridiculous little freak… | 那荒谬的怪谈 |
[1:35:42] | …took three years in a rocket to get to earth. | 花了三年陨石才到达地球 |
[1:35:46] | – Ergo… – Ergo. | – 这里开始了 – 这里开始了 |
[1:35:48] | Ergo 1948, that’s three years on. | 1948年 花了三年… |
[1:35:51] | He’s 6′ 4″, you know that? | 他身高6尺4寸 你知道吗? |
[1:35:52] | Do you know why the number 200 is so vitally descriptive to both you and me? | 你知道为何两百这数字 和你我都有关系吗? |
[1:35:58] | It’s your weight and my I.Q. | 是你的体重与我的智商 |
[1:35:59] | Think, people, think. | 现在 人们 想想看 想想看 |
[1:36:02] | Deductive reasoning. That’s the name of the game. | 综合那些理由 那是那游戏之名 |
[1:36:07] | Fragments from the Planet Krypton… | 克莱顿星的物质在爆炸时 |
[1:36:10] | …exploded and went into outer space. | 进入了外太空 |
[1:36:12] | It is reasonable to assume… | 假设其中的部分… |
[1:36:14] | drifted to Earth. | 坠落在地球是有道理的…that some of those particles of debris |
[1:36:20] | Meteorites! | 陨石 |
[1:36:36] | A meteorite found in Addis Ababa? | 在阿利斯阿拉巴发现一块陨石 |
[1:36:40] | I know I’ll get rapped in the mouth for this, but… | 我知道我要因此到山上走一遭 但是… |
[1:36:43] | …so what? | 又怎么样? |
[1:36:45] | So what? You mean to us they’re just meteorites. | 你是说对我们它只是块陨石 |
[1:36:48] | Fair enough. | 很公平 |
[1:36:50] | But the level of specific radioactivity… | 但它的辐射线的水准是那么高 |
[1:36:53] | …is so high to anyone from the Planet Krypton… | 这东西对来自克莱顿的人而言 |
[1:36:56] | …this substance is lethal. | 是致命物质 |
[1:36:58] | Wait a minute, Mr. Luthor. | 等一下 路梭先生 |
[1:37:00] | Fire and bullets can’t hurt this guy… | 你是说火与子弹不能伤到这家伙 |
[1:37:02] | …but this stuff here… | 而这里的这个东西… |
[1:37:04] | …will kill him. | 会杀了他 |
[1:37:10] | Doesn’t it give you a kind of… | 和我待在同一间房里 |
[1:37:12] | …a shudder of electricity through you to be in the same room with me? | 对你们不是种震惊或电击吗? |
[1:37:17] | Not like the shudder you’ll get when you lay that rock on him. | 不会比你试着把那块石头 装到他身上时更震惊 |
[1:37:20] | He can see you coming for miles with those super peepers of his. | 你以他的千里眼能看到 你从几哩路以外来了 |
[1:37:24] | O Lord, you gave them eyes, but they cannot see… | 我的天 你给了他们双眼但却看不见 |
[1:37:28] | …nor can Superman, through lead. | 即使是超人也不能看透铅 |
[1:37:32] | He can’t see through lead? | 他不能看透铅 |
[1:37:34] | And Kryptonite will destroy him. | 而克莱顿的陨石会毁灭他 |
[1:37:40] | Any questions, class? | 有任何问题吗?学生们 |
[1:37:43] | I wonder what they’re wearing in Addis Ababa? | 不知道在阿利斯阿拉巴穿着什么 |
[1:37:46] | Looks like a burnoose. | 看起来像是僧袍 你知道… |
[1:37:48] | It’s just a wraparound. | 我们走 要24… |
[1:37:50] | Are we going to Addis Ababa, Mr. Luthor? | 我们要去阿利斯阿拉巴? 路梭先生 |
[1:37:53] | Mother Bird to Missile Convoy, over. | 母鸟对飞弹运输队 请回答 |
[1:37:56] | Missile Convoy to Mother Bird, go ahead. | 这是运输队对母鸟 请讲 |
[1:37:59] | Everything looks good, see you at the base. Over and out. | 一切看起来都很好 基地见了 通话完毕 |
[1:38:03] | Roger, Mother Bird. Over and out. | 知道了 母鸟 通话完毕 |
[1:38:49] | Look at this! | 看看这个 |
[1:38:51] | Looks pretty bad. | 蛮严重的 |
[1:38:56] | Take her pulse. | 最好量一下她的脉博 |
[1:39:08] | Get an ambulance down here. | 好了 用无线电叫辆救护车来 |
[1:39:10] | I don’t want to hold this convoy up more than I have to. | 我不想把全部的人都挡在这里 |
[1:39:14] | She’s having trouble breathing. What do you think? | 她呼吸有困难 长官 你认为呢 |
[1:39:16] | I suggest a vigorous chest massage. | 我建议给她做点胸部按摩 |
[1:39:19] | If that doesn’t work, mouth-to-mouth. | 再做…口对口人工呼吸 |
[1:39:22] | Yes, sir! | 是的 长官 |
[1:39:24] | I won’t have my men do anything I wouldn’t be prepared to do myself. | 中士 我不会让我的人 做任何我不会亲自做的事 |
[1:39:28] | Get an ambulance. | 是 但是 长官去叫救护车 |
[1:39:30] | Gather around. | 好了 弟兄们 靠在一起 |
[1:39:32] | Turn around! | 向后转 |
[1:40:02] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:40:03] | Somebody hurt? | 有人受伤了吗? |
[1:40:20] | I did it, Mr. Luthor. | 我办到了 路梭先生 |
[1:40:24] | Miss Teschmacher, I did it. | 真是太爽了 我办到了 |
[1:40:26] | – Just like you told me. – All right, Otis. | 如同你所告诉我的 好了 欧帝斯 好了 |
[1:40:28] | It isn’t that I don’t trust you, but… | 欧帝斯听我说 不是我不信任你 但是… |
[1:40:32] | I don’t trust you, Otis. What did you do? | 我不信任你 欧帝斯你做了什么 |
[1:40:35] | I set the first directional vector… | 我将第一组导向器 |
[1:40:40] | …to 38. | 设定在38上 |
[1:40:42] | The second one to 67. And the third one to 117. | 第二组67 而第三组在117上 |
[1:40:46] | What about the fourth one? | 那第四组呢? |
[1:40:48] | What fourth one? | 什么第四组? |
[1:40:50] | Wait a minute. The third one to 117? | 且慢 且慢 第三组是117? |
[1:40:52] | – Yes. See, I wrote it down, Mr. Luthor. – Otis! | – 是的 我把它写下来了 路梭先生 – 欧帝斯 |
[1:40:57] | The third one was supposed to be 11, and the fourth one, 7. | 第三组应该是11 第四组是7 |
[1:41:03] | Oh, gee, Mr. Luthor. | 哦 路梭先生 |
[1:41:05] | I guess my arm wasn’t long enough, see. | 我想是我的手臂不够长 你看 |
[1:41:07] | Would you like to see a long arm? | 欧帝斯 你想要有长手臂吗? |
[1:41:11] | Otis, would you like to see a very, very, long arm? | 欧帝斯 你想要有很长的手臂吗 |
[1:41:14] | No, Mr. Luthor. | 不 不 路梭先生 |
[1:41:29] | – All right. Get it right. – Yes, Mr. Luthor. | – 好了 弄对它 行吗? – 是的 路梭先生 |
[1:41:36] | I thought you told me this road would be blocked off? | 麦克唐诺 我以为你告诉我 |
[1:41:39] | – Jablowsky, didn’t I tell you… – I didn’t ask him, I asked you. | – 考布劳斯基 这 – 我不是问他 是问你 |
[1:41:43] | All right. Follow me, men. | 好了 跟我来 跟我来 |
[1:41:47] | Back that thing off the road. Back it off the road. | 把那东西倒出路面去 把那东西倒离此地 |
[1:42:00] | You’ll have to circle back. I don’t have time to argue. | 好了 听着 你必须调头回去 我没时间和你争执 |
[1:42:03] | It’s a heck of a day, isn’t it? | 你开回你来的地方 行吗? |
[1:42:10] | Route 12. | 那是12号道路 |
[1:42:11] | – Route 12? That’s back there. – No, sir, it’s up there. | 12号道路 那是在那后面 不是吗?不 长官 在那上面 |
[1:42:15] | 你确定吗?你们是打那来的? | |
[1:42:17] | – Sergeant, we took the wrong road. – I’m a Lieutenant. A Naval Officer. | 中士 我们转错弯了 我是上尉 你在和海军军官说话 |
[1:42:28] | Shut up! Now Route 12 is back that way. | 闭嘴 现在12号道路在哪条路后面了 |
[1:42:38] | This man is a diabetic, you see. | 这个人有糖尿病 你知道吗? |
[1:42:52] | As you know, the Daily Planet is very interested in that dam… | 如同你所知 我们的星球日报社 对那便宜的地价觉得很有趣 |
[1:42:55] | …but what I don’t understand… | 但是我所不了解的是 |
[1:42:58] | …is why you’d sell out to a faceless person you’ve never met? | 你为何会卖给一个素未谋面之人 |
[1:43:01] | You don’t know his name. | 我是说你甚至不知他的姓名 |
[1:43:05] | At the stupid high price he offered… | 在他对这一无用处的沙漠 |
[1:43:07] | …for this worthless piece of desert… | 所开出来那么离谱的高价之后 |
[1:43:10] | …I hope it’s Custer! | 我希望它是坏地方 |
[1:43:14] | Perfect, just what I need. Thank you. | 好极了 那正是我所需的 谢谢 |
[1:43:17] | Reporting live from the launch site, ground zero. | 由火箭的那个方向打 地面是 |
[1:43:23] | Today marks a historic occasion since… | 今天 美国政府要试射 |
[1:43:25] | … two XK-101 rockets will be launched simultaneously. | 两枚SK101火箭 |
[1:43:28] | One by the Army, and one by the Navy. | 一枚由陆军发射 另一枚由海军发射 |
[1:43:34] | Hi, everybody. Has anybody seen Lois today? | 大家好 今天有人看到露易丝在附近吗? |
[1:43:36] | No, but the Chief wants to see you. | 没 我没看见他 但主编要见你 |
[1:43:39] | You’re blocking the set, Clark. | 你挡住电视 克拉克 |
[1:43:41] | Sorry, Gil. How’s Judy today? Okay? | 抱歉 吉尔伯 茱蒂今天好吗? |
[1:43:43] | Good. Great. | 很好 好极了 |
[1:43:46] | Excuse me, Mr. White. | 打扰 怀特先生 |
[1:43:47] | You wanted to see me, sir? Have you seen Lois today? | – 你找我? – 先生 你今天看到露易丝了吗? |
[1:43:50] | She’s out West, looking into a land-fraud deal. | 她到西部去查件土地买卖的事 |
[1:43:54] | I sent young Olsen with her on his first assignment. | 欧生和她在一块 出第一次任务 |
[1:43:56] | Some unidentified clown is buying thousands of acres… | 有一个未经证实身份的小丑 在那里用惊人的价钱 |
[1:44:00] | …of worthless desert at incredible prices. | 在购买几千亩无用的沙漠 |
[1:44:02] | That doesn’t seem to make sense. | 那似乎没什么道理 |
[1:44:03] | The world doesn’t make sense. You ought to know that. | 这世界没什么道理 肯 到现在你应该已经晓得了 |
[1:44:06] | Look at this dispatch from Addis Ababa. | 看看这个由阿利斯阿拉巴拍来的 |
[1:44:10] | People break into a museum at night, kill two people, and what do they take? | 前一天晚上有人侵入博物馆 杀死了两个人 但拿走了什么? |
[1:44:14] | A worthless piece of meteorite. How do you figure that? | 一块毫无价值的陨石 那你怎么想? |
[1:44:16] | Well, frankly… | 这个 坦白说 |
[1:44:17] | I’ve never been able to understand violence. | 我无法了解任何形态的暴力 |
[1:44:21] | I know that about you. | 怀特先生我了解你那一点 肯 |
[1:44:22] | That’s why I wanted to talk to you. | 那是我要和你谈谈的另一个原因 |
[1:44:24] | I’ve been in this news game 40 years man and boy… | 我在这新闻的游戏中待了40年 孩子 |
[1:44:27] | …and I got where I am with guts, compassion… | 我到达我现在的地位 凭藉的是胆量 怜惜 冲劲活力 |
[1:44:32] | …elbow grease and something you’re sadly lacking in, son. | 及某些在你缺乏的东西 孩子 |
[1:44:36] | Humility? | 谦虚? |
[1:44:37] | Not humility, you’ve got bags of humility. | 不 不是谦虚 你有一大袋谦虚 |
[1:44:41] | Aggression, confidence, that’s the ticket. | 进取及信心 那才是成功之钥 |
[1:44:42] | Take charge. Let people know who you are. | 发号施令 让人们知道你是谁 |
[1:44:54] | This is Lex Luthor. | 我是赖克斯 |
[1:44:56] | Only one thing alive with less than four legs can hear this frequency. | 只有一样活着的不是四 而能听到这种频率的人声 |
[1:45:00] | That’s you. | 那就是你 |
[1:45:01] | In five minutes, a poisoned gas pellet containing propane lithium compound… | 大约再过五分钟 一座含有氢化物的毒气制造工厂 |
[1:45:06] | … will be released through thousands of air ducts in this city… | 会释放出两千单位到城市中去 |
[1:45:10] | … effectively annihilating half the population of Metropolis. | 非常的有 半个查布罗市的人口会 |
[1:45:12] | I was a reporter before most of my friends were copy boys. | 我在我多数的朋友还是影印小弟 我就已经是记者了 |
[1:45:17] | I want you to get Lois to introduce you to Superman. | 我想让露易丝介绍超人让你认识 |
[1:45:20] | Find out who he is. Where did he get that blue suit? | 去查出来他是谁 他喜欢什么? 那蓝色的衣服里有什么? |
[1:45:23] | Did he have it made? Is it silk? Is it plastic? | 是用什么做的?丝吗?塑胶? |
[1:45:25] | I know it all seems a bit much… | 我知道对你的健康没什么影响 |
[1:45:27] | … but how else was I going to meet you, Superman? | 但是我要见你 超人 |
[1:45:29] | I knew you’d never accept an invitation to tea. | 我知道你从不能拒绝喝茶的邀请 |
[1:45:34] | But a disaster, with people in danger, people who need help… | 还有灾难 人们有危险 人们需要帮助 |
[1:45:40] | I just knew you couldn’t resist that chance to sort of pitch in. | 天 我知道你就是无法抗拒 那就像是你的罩门 |
[1:45:46] | You know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗? |
[1:46:21] | There’s a strong streak of good in you, Superman. | 身强体壮对你很好 超人 |
[1:46:25] | But then nobody’s perfect. | 但没有人是十全十美的 |
[1:46:30] | Almost nobody. | 几乎没有人是 |
[1:46:41] | – Oh, Superman! – Gee! | – 哦 超人 – 天啊 |
[1:46:43] | Stand back, please. Nothing to get worried about. | 请退后 退后 没事 别担心 |
[1:46:51] | Don’t sit there like a numskull, get out! | 华特 别光坐在那 下车 |
[1:46:54] | I think he’s coming, Mr. Luthor. | 我想是他来了 路梭先生 |
[1:47:14] | He’s definitely coming, Mr. Luthor. | 他绝对是来了 路梭先生 |
[1:47:28] | It’s open, come in. | 门是开着的 请进 |
[1:47:32] | My attorney will be in touch with you about the damage to the door. | 我的律师会因门的损坏和你连络 |
[1:47:35] | Otis, take the gentleman’s cape. | 欧帝斯 侍候他脱披风 |
[1:47:43] | I don’t think he wants me to, Mr. Luthor. | 我不认为他想我去弄 路梭先生 |
[1:47:45] | Where’s the gas pellet? | 好了 路梭 毒气工厂在那里? |
[1:47:47] | Somewhere. | 在某个地方 |
[1:47:50] | It’s in the back of my mind, actually. | 事实上是在我的脑海里 |
[1:47:53] | It’s a little idea I was toying with. | 那只是我的一个主意 |
[1:47:55] | Is that how a warped brain like yours gets its kicks? | 那是让你那样的聪明大脑得到灵感的方法? |
[1:47:58] | By planning the death of innocent people? | 一个让无辜的人死亡的计划 |
[1:48:01] | By causing the death of innocent people. | 我造成无辜的人死亡 |
[1:48:03] | Fire! | 发射 |
[1:48:07] | Navy Bird, we have a good launch. | 海鸟号 我们发射成功了 |
[1:48:10] | Navy missile… | 海军导弹… |
[1:48:21] | As you may or may not know, I am, as they say… | 现在 我必须说 不管你知不知 |
[1:48:24] | …very heavy into real estate. | 我在房地产上投资颇大 |
[1:48:27] | To make money, you have to buy for a little and sell for a lot, right? | 在那一行想要挣钱 你就得低买高卖 对吧? |
[1:48:31] | Right. | 对 |
[1:48:34] | So, the problem? | 所以 问题是? |
[1:48:36] | How to make the land more valuable between the time you buy it… | 在你买卖之间 如何使土地… |
[1:48:40] | …and the time you sell it? | 更有价值? |
[1:48:42] | Now this is California. | 这里是加州 |
[1:48:45] | The richest, most populous state in the Union. | 是合众国中最受欢迎的州 |
[1:48:47] | I don’t need a geography lesson from you. | 我不必向你上地理课 路梭 |
[1:48:50] | Of course, you’ve been there. I do forget, you get around, don’t you? | 是的 你当然去过那 我的确忘了你能到处跑 对吧? |
[1:48:54] | Where was I? | 我说到那了? |
[1:48:56] | – California. – California, right. | – 加州 – 加州 对的 |
[1:48:58] | The San Andreas Fault, maybe you’ve heard of it? | 圣安得烈斯断层 也许你听说过 |
[1:49:01] | Yes. It’s the joining together of two land masses. | 是的 是两块大陆接合之处 |
[1:49:03] | The fault line is shifting, which is why you get earthquakes in California. | 那是加州常常有地震的原因 |
[1:49:07] | Wonderful! Couldn’t have said it better myself. | 太好了 我自己也不能说的更好 |
[1:49:11] | Everything west of this line is the richest, most expensive real estate in the world. | 任何在此线以西的东西 是世上最富有最昂贵的房地产 |
[1:49:15] | San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco. | 圣地牙哥 洛杉矶 旧金山 |
[1:49:18] | Everything on this side of the line… | 在这 |
[1:49:20] | …is just hundreds of miles of worthless desert land… | 毫无价值的沙漠 |
[1:49:23] | …which just happens to be owned by… | 刚巧拥有人是… |
[1:49:25] | Lex Luthor Incorporated. | 赖克斯路梭企业 |
[1:49:29] | Now, call me foolish, call me irresponsible. | 现在 叫我愚笨的 不负责任的 |
[1:49:33] | It occurs to me that a 500-megaton bomb… | 对我而言 五百万吨的炸弹 |
[1:49:36] | …planted at just the proper point would… | 计划落在适当的点 |
[1:49:39] | Would destroy most of California. | 会毁灭了大半个加州 |
[1:49:43] | Millions of people would be killed and the West Coast as we know it would… | 数百万无辜的人会死于非命 我们所知道的西岸会… |
[1:49:47] | Fall into the sea. Bye-bye, California. | 沉入海底 再见 加州 |
[1:49:51] | Hello, new West Coast. My West Coast. | 哈罗 新的西岸 我的西岸 |
[1:49:56] | Costa Del Lex, Luthorville. | 赖克斯海岸 路梭维尔 |
[1:49:59] | Marina Del Lex, Otisburg. | 马瑞娜达拉斯 欧帝斯堡 |
[1:50:03] | “Otisburg”? | 欧帝斯堡? |
[1:50:05] | Miss Teschmacher, she’s got her own place. | 黛丝马克小姐的区域 她把她的范围切一些给我 |
[1:50:07] | “Otisburg”? | 欧帝斯堡? |
[1:50:08] | It’s a little bitty place. | 是一个小小的地方 |
[1:50:10] | Otisburg? | 欧帝斯堡? |
[1:50:12] | I’ll just wipe it off, that’s all. | 好 我把它擦掉 如此而己 |
[1:50:15] | You’re a dreamer, Lex Luthor. | 你是个梦想者 赖克斯路梭 |
[1:50:16] | A sick, twisted dreamer. Your plan couldn’t possibly work. | 恶心的 扭曲的梦想者 你的计划根本不可能行的通 |
[1:50:20] | I’ll admit there were a few problems. | 我承认我们有几个问题 |
[1:50:23] | Adjusting the precise trajectory of the missile. | 但只是绝对无误的着弹点 |
[1:50:26] | Finding the optimum stress point for the fault line itself… | 找到断层本身的压力点 |
[1:50:30] | …which, by the way, is target zero. Right… | 顺便一提 它就是… |
[1:50:32] | …here. | 就在…这里 |
[1:51:01] | That’s impossible! | 那是不可能的 |
[1:51:04] | What’s happening, Lieutenant? | 发生了什么事?上尉 |
[1:51:06] | Trajectory malfunction, sir. | 导航系统失控 长官 |
[1:51:10] | Abort. | 引爆 |
[1:51:12] | All counter control units… | 所有计数器控制单位量 |
[1:51:13] | … remove vacuum pressure to maximum. | 把真空压力移到最大 |
[1:51:18] | Function negative, sir. | 没有作用 长官 |
[1:51:19] | Can’t you knock them down? | 你不能把它击落吗? |
[1:51:21] | Absolutely impossible, sir. They have the new P-20 low-level avoidance systems. | 完全不可能 长官 它们有新型的B20 低空回避系统 |
[1:51:26] | Get me the Pentagon. | 给我接五角大厦 |
[1:51:34] | What do you think, super baby? Interesting? | 如何?你认为如何?超人宝贝 有趣吗? |
[1:51:37] | Your theory’s quite impressive, Luthor. | 你的理论令人印象深刻 路梭 |
[1:51:39] | Would you go to the viewing room, please? | 欧帝斯 请到美容室去 好吗? |
[1:51:42] | But as for the rest, it’s nothing but a sick fantasy. | 但其他的部份只是幻想而己 |
[1:51:45] | Fantasy? | 幻想? |
[1:51:47] | No. | 不 |
[1:51:49] | It’s history. It’s happening, Superman. | 是历史 在发生中 超人 |
[1:51:52] | Miss Teschmacher! | 黛丝马克小姐 |
[1:51:58] | Yes, Lex? | 什么事?赖克斯 |
[1:52:00] | Where’s the rocket now? | 火箭现在在那里? |
[1:52:01] | It’s going like a bat over the Grand Canyon, so is the other one. | 在大峡谷上像是扁幅一般 |
[1:52:05] | The other one? | 另一枚也是另一枚? |
[1:52:07] | There are two of them? | 有两枚? |
[1:52:11] | Yes, Superman, double jeopardy. | 是的 超人 双重保证 |
[1:52:14] | Even you, with your great speed, couldn’t stop both of them. | 即使是你与你伟大的速度 也无法阻止两枚 |
[1:52:17] | While I, on the other hand, could stop them with my detonator. | 但是我 另一方面来说 能用我的导向仪阻止它们 |
[1:52:21] | All right, Luthor, where is it? | 好了 路梭 它在那里? |
[1:52:23] | Where’s the detonator? | 导向仪在哪? |
[1:52:38] | Diseased maniac! | 你这个神经病 |
[1:52:40] | Do you think you could hide it from me by encasing it in lead? | 你真的以为用铅做的箱子就能够躲过我了吗? |
[1:52:45] | I’ll mold this box into your prison bars. | 我把这箱子做成你的监狱铁 |
[1:52:48] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰那个 |
[1:52:56] | I told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[1:52:58] | It’s Kryptonite. | 那是克莱顿陨石 超人 |
[1:52:59] | A little souvenir from your hometown. | 一点由你家乡来的纪念品 |
[1:53:01] | I’ve spared no expense to make you feel at home. | 我没任何花费就让你像回家一般 |
[1:53:12] | You were great in your day. | 你在你的时代是伟大的 超人 |
[1:53:14] | But it just stands to reason… | 但那有个原因 |
[1:53:16] | …when it came time to cash in your chips… | 当你气数己尽的时候 |
[1:53:19] | …this old diseased maniac would be your banker. | 那个出卖的 有病的神经病 会变成你的保管者 |
[1:53:28] | Mind over muscle. | 心智驾凌肌肉了? |
[1:53:38] | You don’t even care where the other missile’s headed, do you? | 你根本不在乎另一枚飞弹击中那里 对吧? |
[1:53:42] | Certainly I do. | 我当然在乎 |
[1:53:45] | I know exactly where it’s headed. | 我晓得它要击中的准确地点 |
[1:53:47] | Hackensack, New Jersey. | 新泽西州的哈肯赛 |
[1:53:54] | I have to leave you now. No hard feelings. We all have our little faults. | 我现在得离开你了 不伤感情 我们都有我们的小错误 |
[1:53:59] | Mine’s in California. | 我的是加州 |
[1:54:16] | Lex, my mother lives in Hackensack. | 赖克斯 我妈往在哈肯赛 |
[1:54:31] | Miss Teschmacher. | 黛丝马克小姐 |
[1:55:00] | Otis. | 欧帝斯 |
[1:55:20] | Miss Teschmacher. | 黛丝马克小姐 |
[1:55:22] | Miss Teschmacher | 黛丝马克小姐 |
[1:55:25] | Please, you can’t… | 求你 你不能… |
[1:55:28] | …you can’t just stand there. | 你不能只是站在那 |
[1:55:33] | You can’t just stand and let millions of innocent people die. | 你不能只是站在那里 让无辜的人 几百万无辜的人死 |
[1:55:38] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[1:55:41] | Please, help me to save them. | 求你 求你帮我去救他们 |
[1:55:46] | Would you promise to save my mother first? | 若是我帮你 你保证先救我妈? |
[1:55:49] | But, Lois, and Jimmy… | 露…露易丝和吉米 |
[1:55:51] | But my mother comes first. | 但是要先救我妈 若你答应我 |
[1:55:53] | If you promise, I’ll believe you because you always tell the truth. | 我会相信你 因为一向都说实话 |
[1:55:59] | I promise, I promise. | 好 我答应你 我答应你 |
[1:56:55] | Why did you kiss me first? | 你…为什么先吻我呢? |
[1:57:00] | I didn’t think you’d let me later. | 是因为我想待会你不会吻我 |
[1:57:04] | Thank you, Miss Teschmacher. | 谢谢 黛丝马克小姐 |
[1:57:06] | Why is it I can’t get it on with the good guys? | 我为何和好人无法相处的好呢? |
[1:57:15] | Stand aside now. I wouldn’t stay here, either. | 现在站到一边去吧 我也不要你留在这边 |
[1:57:37] | Army Bird still heading due east. | 目标鸟依然朝东方飞去 |
[1:57:38] | Navy Bird still heading due west. | 小鸟依然朝西方飞去 |
[1:57:40] | Losing radar contact. | 雷达依然有接触… |
[1:57:42] | Next contact after three seconds. | 下一次接触在3秒钟后 |
[1:58:06] | Army Bird still headed east, sir. | 陆军的飞弹依然朝东方飞 长官 |
[1:59:02] | Army Bird gaining altitude. | 陆军的飞弹逐渐脱离范围 |
[1:59:04] | Miss Teschmacher! | 黛丝马克小姐 |
[1:59:06] | Radar contact strong. | 雷达接触强烈 雷达接触强烈 |
[1:59:09] | Miss Teschmacher! | 黛丝马克小姐 |
[1:59:11] | Radar report Navy Bird. San Andreas area. | 雷达报告 海军飞弹在洛杉矶区 |
[1:59:16] | Navy Bird heading down, 15 seconds to impact. | 海军飞弹再15秒到它的攻击区 |
[1:59:19] | 15 seconds and counting. | 15秒 倒数计时中 |
[2:00:19] | A military missile has exploded in the Southern California desert. | 一枚军用飞弹在南加州沙漠爆炸 |
[2:00:23] | The force of the explosion has activated the San Andreas fault. | 这次爆炸影响到圣安得烈斯断层 |
[2:00:26] | California is suffering a major earthquake. | 使南加州产生了严重的大地震 |
[2:00:51] | What’s going on? | 是怎么回事? |
[2:00:55] | It’s a quake! Look! | 是地震 |
[2:02:05] | Okay, kids, it’s all right now. | 好了 孩子们 现在没事了 |
[2:02:18] | Holy mackerel! | 我的天呀 |
[2:02:20] | We’re going off the tracks. | 我们要出轨了 |
[2:02:58] | All personnel evacuate dam. | 所有的人员撤退本区域 |
[2:03:12] | Watch that cable | 当心钢索 |
[2:03:21] | Someone try and pull the main. | 那个人去关总开关 |
[2:03:23] | It’s impossible. It’s red hot! | 克拉克先生 它要倒塌了 |
[2:03:25] | 支持住 低下身去 | |
[2:03:33] | Is that man all right? | 两位 那个人没事吧? |
[2:03:35] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[2:04:00] | Hang on, Jim. | 支持着 孩子 |
[2:04:12] | The dam broke. | 水库崩了 |
[2:04:21] | You’re safe here, son. | 你在这是安全的 孩子 |
[2:04:24] | That’s okay. Miss Lane will be driving by any minute. | 没关系 依连小姐随时会到 |
[2:04:36] | – Come on! – Make it to the hill. | 快点 乔治 快点 我们快到山顶去 |
[2:04:45] | There has been major quake damage to Southern California. | 南加州受到震灾严重 |
[2:04:48] | The San Andreas fault has miraculously sealed itself. | 圣安得烈斯断层奇迹式的愈合了 |
[2:04:51] | Yet Southern California is suffering an aftershock of a major earthquake. | 南加州正遭受大地震灾难的折磨 |
[2:04:55] | The population is still warned to be aware… | 人口依然了解要… |
[2:05:00] | Please, come on, turn over. | 拜托 发动 |
[2:05:03] | Come on! | 快呀 |
[2:05:31] | Help me. Help me, please. | 救我 救我 不要 求你 |
[2:05:34] | No. | 不 |
[2:10:45] | My son. | 吾儿 |
[2:10:46] | It is forbidden for you to interfere… | 你禁止干预人类的历史 |
[2:10:49] | There’s one thing I do know, Son, and that is you are here for a reason. | 我只知道一件事 吾儿 你来这是有原因的 |
[2:10:55] | It is forbidden. | 你禁止干预人类的历史 |
[2:10:56] | All those things I can do. All those powers… | 我能做那么多的事 所有的力量 |
[2:11:00] | … but I couldn’t even save him. | 你禁止干预人类的历史 但我却不能救活她 |
[2:11:06] | It is forbidden. | 是禁止的 |
[2:12:33] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[2:12:35] | Don’t bother, it’s dead. | 别麻烦了 我想是熄火了 |
[2:12:39] | Sure it’s dead. | 当然是熄火了 |
[2:12:42] | The problem with men of steel is they’re never around when you want one. | 男人的问题是你需要他们时 一个都不见了 |
[2:12:45] | Do you know what happened while you were off flying around? | 你知道当你到处在飞的时候 我发生了什么事吗? |
[2:12:48] | I was almost in an earthquake. A gas station blew up beside my car. | 我几乎在地震之中 有加油站在我的车旁爆炸 |
[2:12:52] | Telephone poles falling all over the road. I was almost killed. | 有电话杆倒的满路都是 我几乎死了 |
[2:12:56] | To top the whole thing off, this stupid car runs out of gas. | 而想谈谈这整件事 而这笨车却没有了油 |
[2:12:59] | I’m sorry about that, Lois. | 对那个我很抱歉 露易丝 |
[2:13:01] | But I’ve been kind of busy for a while. | 但我忙了一阵子 |
[2:13:06] | I’m sorry, that’s all right. | 对不起 没关系的 |
[2:13:20] | Thanks a lot, Superman. | 多谢了 超人 |
[2:13:22] | Put me in the middle of nowhere during an earthquake. | 在地震时期 把我放在前不着村后不着店之处 |
[2:13:25] | No food, no water, snakes everywhere. I had no idea if you were coming back. | 没有食物 没有水 到处是蛇 我不晓得你是否会回头来接我 |
[2:13:30] | Hey, superman. | 嘿 超人 |
[2:13:31] | There’s something I have to do. I’ll see you later. | 听我说 我还有件事必需要做 我们回头见 |
[2:13:36] | He can’t stay still for a second. | 在一个地方待不上一秒钟 |
[2:13:41] | Golly, Miss Lane, it’s too bad Mr. Kent wasn’t here to see all this. | 老天 依连小姐 肯先生不在这看这一切真是可惜 |
[2:13:45] | Yeah, poor Clark. He’s never around when… | 是呀 可怜的克拉克 他从来不在 当超… |
[2:13:49] | Clark… Wait a minute. | 克拉克?等一等 等一等 |
[2:13:51] | What? | 什么事? |
[2:13:54] | Lois Lane, that is the silliest idea. | 坦白说那是个最笨的主意 |
[2:13:56] | I’ll tell you something, Miss Lane. I think he really cares about you. | 你知道吗? 让我告诉你一件事 依连小姐 我认为他真的关心你 |
[2:14:00] | – Clark? Of course, he does. – No, not Clark. | 克拉克 他当然关心 不是克拉克 |
[2:14:07] | Superman cares about everybody, Jimmy. | 这个 超人关心每一个人 吉米 |
[2:14:10] | But who knows. Someday, if he’s lucky… | 但 谁晓得 那一天 某幸运儿 |
[2:14:26] | You’re messing up my suit! | 你弄坏了我的西装 |
[2:14:32] | Otis! Watch the ground, you… | 欧帝斯 小心地面 你… |
[2:14:36] | Good evening, Warden. | 晚安 典狱长 |
[2:14:37] | These two men should be safe here ’til they can get a fair trial. | 我想这两个人在公平审判之前 和你在一起是够安全的 |
[2:14:40] | Who is it, Superman? | 他们是谁?超人 |
[2:14:44] | Lex Luthor. | 赖克斯路梭 |
[2:14:46] | – The greatest criminal mind of our time. – Of our time. | 是我们时代中最伟大的犯罪心智 |
[2:14:48] | – I hereby serve notice… – He’s serving notice to you. | 我们的时代 这是我个人的通知 |
[2:14:51] | …that these walls… | 这些围墙 |
[2:14:53] | Will you shut up, you fat little fool! | 请你闭上嘴 好吗? |
[2:14:54] | 好了 把他们带走 孩子们 | |
[2:14:55] | You, you nitwit! | 你 你 别再打我 在牢里了 |
[2:14:56] | Nincompoop! | 傻瓜 |
[2:14:58] | This country… | 这个国家 |
[2:14:59] | …is safe again, Superman, thanks to you. | 再度安全了 超人 谢谢你 |
[2:15:02] | No, sir. | 不 先生 |
[2:15:03] | Don’t thank me, Warden. | 别谢我 典狱长 |
[2:15:05] | We’re all part of the same team. | 我们全是同一队中的一部份 |
[2:15:07] | Good night. | 晚安 |