英文名称:Sully
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Cactus 1549. | 全美1549 |
[00:06] | Runway 4. Cleared for take-off. | 跑道04 可以起飞 |
[00:09] | Cactus 1549. Cleared for take-off. | 全美1549 可以起飞 |
[00:28] | Mayday, mayday. Cactus 1549. | 求救 求救 全美1549 |
[00:30] | We’ve lost both engines. Both engines. | 我们双发失效 双发失效 |
[00:37] | No relight on one or two. | 两侧都无法再次点火 |
[00:39] | Cactus 1549, if we can get it for you, | 全美1549 如果能协调到 |
[00:40] | do you wanna try to land Runway 13? | 你们想尝试落跑道13吗 |
[00:42] | Departure control, we can make it. | 离场 我们可以 |
[00:43] | We’re turning back towards LaGuardia. | 我们正飞回拉瓜迪亚 |
[01:01] | LaGuardia Tower, Cactus 1549, | 拉瓜迪亚塔台 全美1549 |
[01:04] | trying to make 13. | 尝试降落跑道13 |
[01:05] | Sully, we’re too low. | 萨利 我们太低了 |
[01:06] | Sully, we’re too low! | 萨利 我们太低了 |
[01:08] | Come on. | 快点 |
[01:20] | Just a little farther. | 再远一点 |
[01:23] | Come on. | 快点 |
[01:30] | Sully! | 萨利 |
[01:32] | Lorrie, I love you. | 洛丽 我爱你 |
[02:30] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你是不是有病 |
[03:17] | The on board count, 150 passengers, | 机上共有一百五十名乘客 |
[03:20] | three flight attendants and two pilots, one of whom, | 三名空乘以及两名飞行员 |
[03:22] | the senior pilot, drew on all of his experience and skill, | 机长利用其经验和技术 |
[03:25] | which combined with near-miraculous good luck | 再加上奇迹般的好运气 |
[03:28] | and a result that was, frankly, astounding. | 最终得到这一令人震惊的结果 |
[03:30] | There were some non-critical injuries, | 有一些不太严重的受伤者 |
[03:32] | but everyone, everyone, survived. | 但每一个人 每一个人都活下来了 |
[03:34] | The first pictures of US Airways Flight 1549 reveal… | 第一组全美航空1549号班机的照片显示 |
[03:37] | You think that you’re gonna die. That’s what you think. | 你以为自己要死了 你会那样想 |
[03:41] | And then, miraculously, you don’t. | 然后奇迹般地 你又活了下来 |
[03:44] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢您 机长 |
[03:45] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢您 谢谢您 |
[03:59] | Okay, thank you, everybody, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[04:01] | Thank you, Captain Sullenberger, for being here today. | 萨伦伯格机长 非常感谢你今天能来 |
[04:04] | We also wanna welcome First Officer Skiles. | 同时欢迎副机师斯凯尔斯 |
[04:06] | I’m glad you could make it in this morning. | 很高兴今早你们成功降落 |
[04:07] | Not as glad as we are. | 肯定没我俩高兴 |
[04:11] | For the record, we had an Aircraft Systems Team | 先说一下 参与这次调查的 |
[04:13] | on this investigation. | 有飞机系统组 |
[04:14] | Also Aircraft Structures, MRT, | 还会调查飞机结构 保养维护 |
[04:16] | Aircraft Performance, ATC, | 飞机性能 航空交通管制 |
[04:18] | Wildlife Factors, Survival Factors | 野生动物 生还因素 |
[04:20] | and Emergency Response. | 应急响应 |
[04:21] | Today, we begin with our | 现在我们开始 |
[04:22] | operation and human performance investigation | 对全美航空1549号班机的坠毁 |
[04:25] | on the crash of US Airways Flight 1549. | 进行操作性能以及人为表现的调查 |
[04:27] | – Water landing. – Captain? | -水上降落 -你说什么 机长 |
[04:29] | This was not a crash and it wasn’t a ditching. | 这不是坠毁 也不是水上迫降 |
[04:32] | We knew what we were trying to execute here. | 我们知道自己在做什么 |
[04:35] | It was not a… | 那不是 |
[04:36] | It was not a crash. It was a forced water landing. | 那不是坠毁 而是被迫水上降落 |
[04:38] | Why didn’t you attempt to return to LaGuardia? | 为什么你未曾尝试返回拉瓜迪亚机场 |
[04:42] | There simply was not enough altitude. | 当时高度不够 |
[04:45] | The Hudson was the only place that was | 哈德逊河是唯一 |
[04:47] | long enough and smooth enough and wide enough | 能尝试让飞机安全降落的地方 |
[04:49] | to even attempt to land the airplane safely. | 因为它足够长足够平缓并且足够宽 |
[04:50] | Air Traffic testified | 空管证实 |
[04:52] | that you stated you were returning to LaGuardia, | 你确实说过要返回拉瓜迪亚 |
[04:53] | but you did not. | 但你没有 |
[04:56] | As I began the left turn, | 开始左转后 |
[04:59] | I realized I couldn’t make it back | 我意识到肯定回不去了 |
[05:02] | and it would have eliminated all the other options. | 那同时排除了其他所有可能 |
[05:04] | Returning to LaGuardia would have been a mistake. | 返回拉瓜迪亚会是一个错误的决定 |
[05:06] | Okay, well, let’s get into | 好吧 我们来说说 |
[05:07] | how you calculated all those parameters. | 你是如何计算这些参数的 |
[05:08] | There was no time for calculating. | 没时间计算 |
[05:10] | I had to rely on | 我必须依靠 |
[05:11] | my experience of managing the altitude and speed | 过去四十年间在掌控数千次航班的 |
[05:13] | of thousands of flights over four decades. | 高度和速度中获得的经验 |
[05:16] | You’re saying you didn’t do any… | 你是说你没有做任何 |
[05:17] | I eyeballed it. | 我目测了一下 |
[05:19] | You eyeballed it? | 你目测的 |
[05:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:23] | The best chance those passengers had was on that river. | 乘客最大的生还机会就在那条河上 |
[05:27] | And I’d bet my life on it. | 我拿性命担保 |
[05:28] | In fact, I did. | 事实上 我真是用性命担保 |
[05:30] | And I would do it again. | 我还会这样选择的 |
[05:32] | Aviation engineers are theorizing | 航空工程师认为 |
[05:34] | you had enough energy to make it back to a runway. | 你有足够动能返回跑道 |
[05:37] | Well, engineers are not pilots. | 不过工程师不是飞行员 |
[05:39] | They’re wrong. | 他们错了 |
[05:42] | And they weren’t there. | 而且他们也不在现场 |
[05:44] | Regardless, we have to follow up on all implications | 不管怎样 作为调查的一部分 |
[05:46] | as part of our investigation. | 我们必须考虑所有可能性 |
[05:47] | Our computers will run return scenario algorithms. | 我们将用电脑计算如果返航的情况 |
[05:50] | It’ll generate simulations with your exact parameters. | 会按照与你相同的参数进行模拟 |
[05:53] | The dual engine loss, the altitude. | 双发失效 还有高度 |
[05:55] | Everything you faced when you made your decision. | 你做决定时遇到的所有情况 |
[05:57] | I would like to oversee those computer simulations. | 我想监督那些电脑模拟 |
[06:00] | Not possible during an investigation. | 在调查过程中不可能 |
[06:02] | You stated that it was a dual engine failure | 你说因为多次鸟击 |
[06:04] | due to multiple bird strikes? | 导致双发失效 |
[06:07] | That would be unprecedented. | 这是前所未有的 |
[06:09] | Well, everything is | 所有事 |
[06:10] | unprecedented until it happens for the first time. | 在第一次发生之前都是前所未有的 |
[06:16] | How much sleep did you get the night before? | 前一晚你睡了多长时间 |
[06:18] | Eight hours. Enough. | 八小时 足够了 |
[06:20] | Is it possible your blood sugar was low? | 有没有可能低血糖 |
[06:22] | I was rested, alert | 我得到了充分休息 精神很集中 |
[06:23] | and completely aware of my surroundings. | 也很清楚周围的环境 |
[06:25] | When was your last drink, Captain Sullenberger? | 你上一次喝酒是什么时候 萨伦伯格机长 |
[06:27] | Nine days ago. | 九天前 |
[06:28] | Drugs? | 管制药品呢 |
[06:29] | No. Never. | 没有 从未接触过 |
[06:30] | First Officer Skiles? | 副驾驶斯凯尔斯 |
[06:33] | Uh, don’t drink. Never have. | 不喝酒 从未接触过管制药品 |
[06:37] | Captain, have you had any troubles at home lately? | 机长 最近家里有没有什么烦心事 |
[06:43] | No more than anyone else. | 跟大家都一样 |
[06:44] | And nothing that affected my work. | 没什么影响到我工作的事 |
[06:51] | It’s bullshit. | 都是扯淡 |
[06:53] | Why are they looking for | 明明一切都很好 |
[06:55] | something we did wrong when it all turned out right? | 为什么他们一直要找我们的错 |
[06:57] | It didn’t turn out all right for the airline | 对航空公司和他们的保险公司来说 |
[06:58] | and their insurance company. | 这结果可不好 |
[07:00] | We should expect some blowback. | 我们应该预料到会有一些指责 |
[07:02] | Come on, Mike. What are they gonna say? | 得了吧 麦克 他们想说什么 |
[07:03] | That he shouldn’t have saved everybody? | 说他不应该救了所有人吗 |
[07:05] | It’s not personal. | 这不是针对谁 |
[07:06] | NTSB’s just doing its job. | 安全委员会也只是在履行职责 |
[07:08] | Once they have all the facts, it’ll calm down. | 一旦他们清楚所有的事实 就会没事了 |
[07:11] | Sully, | 萨利 |
[07:12] | they should pin on the medal and send you back to work. | 他们应该给你发奖章然后送你回去工作 |
[07:15] | Sorry. This mailbox is full. | 对不起 语音信箱已满 |
[07:17] | I didn’t call Lorrie since this morning. | 从今早我就没跟洛丽通过话 |
[07:19] | Apparently everyone else did. | 很显然其他所有人都跟她通过话了 |
[07:22] | Not meaning to bother, but I have to say, | 不是有意打扰 但我必须说 |
[07:24] | it is an honour driving you today. | 今天能为您开车我感到非常荣幸 |
[07:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:27] | What has it been this year so far? | 到目前为止 今年都发生了些什么 |
[07:29] | 美国金融界经纪 前纳斯达克主席 2008年12月12日因庞氏骗局认罪收押 后被判150年监禁 | |
[07:29] | Bernie Madoff, | 伯尼·麦道夫 |
[07:30] | two wars without end. | 两场永无止境的战争 |
[07:31] | Many million new people with no work. | 数百万人找不到工作 |
[07:33] | And that’s just the first two weeks of January. | 这还只是一月的头两个星期 |
[07:36] | Friday’s headline? This is beautiful. | 而周五的头条 这太感人了 |
[07:42] | Hey, Mike. How about we add the driver | 麦克 我们把司机加到 |
[07:44] | as a character witness? | 品格证人中怎么样 |
[07:57] | Finally! | 终于 |
[07:58] | Yeah, finally. | 是啊 终于打通了 |
[08:00] | The NTSB had us tied up all day. | 安全委员会一整天都缠着我们 |
[08:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:05] | I just needed to hear your voice. | 我只是想听听你的声音 |
[08:06] | I’ve been hearing everybody else’s. | 一直听的都是别人的声音 |
[08:08] | You’d be amazed how many cousins you have. | 你都不知道你有多少亲戚 |
[08:11] | It doesn’t feel much like family here. | 在这里感觉不像在家里 |
[08:18] | Pretty quiet here, too. | 这里也挺”安静”的 |
[08:21] | The reporters want me to give | 记者们想让我说一下 |
[08:23] | an update inside the mind of Sully. | 萨利是怎么想的 |
[08:26] | What should I tell them? | 我该跟他们说什么 |
[08:27] | Lorrie, tell them you’re not allowed to talk to anybody. | 洛丽 告诉他们你不能跟任何人谈论 |
[08:29] | – Look, I can’t hear you. – Lorrie, I… | -我听不到你的声音了 -洛丽 我 |
[08:30] | – I can’t hear you. Call me back. – I’m trying to tell you | -我听不到了 再打给我 -我是说 |
[08:33] | you do not have to talk to anybody. | 你不需要跟他们说什么 |
[08:34] | I can’t hear you. Call me back. | 我听不到了 再打给我 |
[08:36] | Lorrie, I’m trying to tell… | 洛丽 我是说 |
[08:43] | Hey, Captain Sully! | 萨利机长 |
[08:44] | – Captain Sully! – Sully! | -萨利机长 -萨利 |
[08:50] | How does it feel to be a miracle maker? | 成为奇迹的缔造者感觉如何 |
[08:52] | Sully, one question! | 萨利 就一个问题 |
[08:53] | – How did you pull off the impossible? – Sully! | -你是如何完成这不可能的事的 -萨利 |
[08:55] | Captain Sully! Sully! | 萨利机长 萨利 |
[08:59] | Pardon me. | 抱歉 |
[09:02] | Captain Sully! | 萨利机长 |
[09:09] | I’m thinking about running over the press with the car. | 我在考虑开车撞死这些记者 |
[09:12] | Self-defence. You think a jury would convict? | 正当防卫 你觉得陪审团会给我定罪吗 |
[09:14] | Just do what you have to do. | 做你必须做的事就好 |
[09:16] | You know, I’m taking that as permission. | 我就当你允许了 |
[09:17] | The cops’ll be coming after you. | 警察会去找你的 |
[09:19] | Sullenberger couldn’t be here. | 萨伦伯格不能出席 |
[09:21] | He is not able to speak to the media | 国家运输安全委员会进行调查期间 |
[09:23] | while the NTSB is conducting its investigation. | 他不能跟媒体交流 |
[09:27] | Sully, are you listening to me? | 萨利 你在听我说吗 |
[09:29] | Maybe we should talk later. | 也许我们可以晚点再聊 |
[09:32] | Honey, it is later. | 亲爱的 这已经是晚些时候了 |
[09:35] | I’ve been waiting all day. | 我等了一整天 |
[09:36] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:37] | Yeah, just tired, that’s all. | 还好 就是累 |
[09:39] | How are the girls? | 姑娘们还好吗 |
[09:41] | Well, they’re… | 她们 |
[09:44] | They’re a little overwhelmed. | 她们有点儿不知所措 |
[09:46] | It sounds like you are, too. | 听起来好像你也是 |
[09:48] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[09:50] | Yeah, well, they’ll be all right. | 不过她们会没事的 |
[09:52] | It is a lot. | 这确实很难承受 |
[09:53] | Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[09:54] | Those missing engines | 找不到引擎 |
[09:55] | were definitely not what investigators wanted. .. | 绝不是调查人员想要的结果 |
[09:58] | The whole world is talking about you. | 全世界都在谈论你 |
[10:00] | My Sully. | 我的萨利 |
[10:01] | God, I just can’t believe this. | 天哪 我真不敢相信 |
[10:05] | Lorrie, I have to stay here longer | 洛丽 我得在这儿多呆一阵子 |
[10:08] | for the NTSB investigation. | 要配合安全委员会的调查 |
[10:10] | Did I tell you that already? | 我跟你说过了吗 |
[10:12] | I apologize if I didn’t tell you. | 如果没说我很抱歉 |
[10:14] | There is no need for you to apologize. | 你不用道歉 |
[10:16] | You are right where you need to be. | 你应该在那儿 |
[10:21] | I want you to know, I did the best I could. | 我想让你知道 我已经尽力了 |
[10:25] | Of course you did. You saved everyone. | 你当然尽力了 你救了所有人 |
[10:31] | Uh, maybe we should just talk in the morning. | 也许我们应该早上再聊 |
[10:34] | I’m tired. | 我好累 |
[10:35] | I’m overwhelmed by all this attention. | 这些关注让我不知所措 |
[10:41] | I’m gonna be on TV in the morning. | 明早我要上电视 |
[10:42] | What are they gonna ask me? What am I gonna say? | 他们会问我什么 我要怎么说 |
[10:44] | Sully, do you want me to come be with you? | 萨利 你想让我过去陪你吗 |
[10:47] | No, Lorrie. | 不 洛丽 |
[10:49] | Thanks, but the girls need you. | 谢谢 但姑娘们需要你 |
[10:52] | Tell them I love them. | 告诉她们我爱她们 |
[10:55] | I love you. Get some sleep. | 我爱你 快去睡吧 |
[10:59] | Hey, maybe when I wake up, it’ll be January 14th. | 也许我醒来后就是1月14日了 |
[11:02] | Wouldn’t that be good? | 那该多好 |
[11:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:12] | Why Captain Sullenberger made that fateful decision | 为什么萨伦伯格机长做出那样重大的决定 |
[11:16] | to turn the Hudson into a runway? | 将哈德逊河变成了跑道 |
[11:18] | Well, only he can answer. | 只有他能够回答 |
[11:20] | But we now know it was the wrong choice. | 但现在我们知道那是错误的选择 |
[11:24] | A choice that endangered the lives of all of those on board. | 一个威胁到机上所有人生命的选择 |
[11:28] | So, while much of the country hails him as a hero, | 在大部分人颂扬他为英雄时 |
[11:32] | this new information will | 这则新的消息 |
[11:33] | certainly change everyone’s understanding | 势必会改变所有人 |
[11:36] | of the so-called “Miracle on the Hudson.” | 对这次所谓”哈德逊河奇迹”的看法 |
[11:40] | Sully Sullenberger, are you a hero or a fraud? | 萨利·萨伦伯格 你是英雄还是骗子 |
[12:04] | – Hello? – Jeff? | -喂 -杰夫 |
[12:06] | I’m sorry to call so late. | 很抱歉这么晚给你打电话 |
[12:07] | It’s okay. There’s no sleep in this room either. | 没事 反正我也睡不着 |
[12:11] | Can you believe they charge $5 for a Snickers? | 你能相信这里的士力架五块钱一个吗 |
[12:15] | I could bankrupt the airline in about four bites. | 我吃四口就能让公司破产了 |
[12:20] | Just thought maybe you would want to, uh… | 我想 也许 也许你想 |
[12:22] | Talk? | 谈谈 |
[12:23] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[12:26] | Let’s get some air. | 我们出去透透气 |
[12:28] | Great. | 太好了 |
[12:30] | All right. Be down there in five minutes. | 好的 五分钟后楼下见 |
[12:38] | You enjoying the shakes? | 你会忍不住哆嗦吗 |
[12:40] | The nightmares, rapid heartbeat. | 噩梦 心跳加快 |
[12:42] | A little bit. | 有时会 |
[12:43] | Union’s offering us counselling. | 工会给我们提供心理辅导 |
[12:45] | Yeah. What are they gonna say? | 他们会怎么说 |
[12:47] | “You were in a plane crash and lived. | “你在空难中活了下来 |
[12:49] | “It may have a minor impact on your day-to-day.” | “也许会对你的日常生活有些轻微影响” |
[12:52] | I don’t like not being in control of the process. | 我不喜欢对过程没有掌控的感觉 |
[12:55] | – I want my self back. – Yeah. | -我想找回我自己 -是啊 |
[12:58] | I’m hoping six months from now, we’ll just be laughing | 希望六个月后 我们能笑着说 |
[13:00] | about how we got to meet David Letterman. | 我们曾与大卫·莱特曼会面 |
[13:05] | We’re doing David Letterman? | 我们要上大卫·莱特曼的节目吗 |
[13:07] | Yeah. Right after the next NTSB interview. | 是啊 就在安全委员会面谈之后 |
[13:09] | Letterman. | 莱特曼 |
[13:10] | I’m guessing Dave is gonna be slightly funnier. | 我猜还是上节目更有趣一点 |
[13:13] | This is so surreal. | 太梦幻了 |
[13:15] | I guess I’m having a little trouble | 我想我很快 |
[13:16] | separating reality from whatever the hell this is. | 就无法区分现实和这该死的一切了 |
[13:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:21] | This is two men freezing their asses off. | 两个大男人冻得要死 |
[13:25] | Sully. | 萨利 |
[13:28] | Don’t worry. You did a great thing. | 别担心 你做了一件伟大的事 |
[13:30] | It’s gonna be remembered for a very long time. | 人们会一直铭记这件事 |
[13:33] | Here’s the funny thing. | 讽刺的是 |
[13:34] | I’ve delivered a million passengers over 40 years in the air, | 过去四十年我运送过上百万乘客 |
[13:39] | but in the end, I’m gonna be judged on 208 seconds. | 但最后却是这208秒来评判一切 |
[13:46] | Come on. Tomorrow’s gonna be a good day. | 好了 明天会是美好的一天 |
[13:48] | Computer sims will prove you were right. | 电脑模拟会证明你是对的 |
[13:50] | We can all put our wings back on. | 我们会重新开始飞行的 |
[13:52] | You wanna run? | 想跑步吗 |
[13:53] | Yeah, let’s run. | 跑 |
[13:59] | Fucking cold out here. | 外面太冷了 |
[14:01] | It was obvious. | 很明显 |
[14:02] | It was a critical situation, | 情况很紧急 |
[14:04] | losing thrust in both engines at a low altitude | 在低空失去两侧发动机推力 |
[14:09] | over one of the most densely populated areas of the planet. | 又是在地球上人口最为密集的区域之一 |
[14:13] | But choosing to land on the Hudson, | 但选择在哈德逊河上降落 |
[14:16] | that was still a big “If.” | 是有很大风险的 |
[14:19] | I was sure I could do it. | 我确信自己能做到 |
[14:21] | You were? | 是吗 |
[14:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:25] | How do you feel when people call you a hero? | 人们称你为英雄 你怎么想 |
[14:29] | I don’t feel like a hero. | 我不觉得自己是英雄 |
[14:31] | I’m just a man who was doing his job. | 我只是做了我该做的 |
[14:35] | The right man for the job at the right time. | 那个时刻你无疑是最合适的人选 |
[14:39] | You’ve been flying for what, nearly 40 years? | 你飞行了多久 将近四十年吗 |
[14:43] | Forty-two. It’s been my life. | 四十二年 就是我的人生 |
[14:46] | My whole life. | 我的整个人生 |
[14:58] | Your aircraft. | 你操纵 |
[15:01] | My aircraft. | 我操纵 |
[15:15] | I’ll be busy crop dusting in the Super Cub | 夏天剩下的时间我会忙着 |
[15:17] | rest of the summer. | 开飞机喷洒农药 |
[15:18] | So, you can take the plane up, I guess, when you please. | 你要想来可以一起上飞机驾驶 |
[15:21] | Still six bucks an hour. I’ll consider it lesson time. | 每小时还是六块钱 算作上课时间 |
[15:24] | A pilot never stops acquiring knowledge. | 飞行员永远不能停止获取知识 |
[15:27] | You’ll make mistakes, everyone does. | 你会犯错 每个人都会 |
[15:29] | Just learn from them. | 但要从中吸取教训 |
[15:30] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[15:32] | And never forget, no matter what’s happening, | 无论发生什么 不要忘了 |
[15:35] | to fly the airplane. | 驾驶飞机 |
[15:36] | Absolutely, sir. | 当然 先生 |
[15:40] | Oh, one other thing, and this is important. | 还有一点 很重要 |
[15:42] | – Sir? – You can go ahead and smile. | -什么 -你应该多笑笑 |
[15:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:55] | – I apologize for the perspiration. – Oh, no. | -很抱歉我出了这么多汗 -没事的 |
[15:58] | After what you did, | 想想你做的壮举 |
[15:59] | I’d think that Katie couldn’t be too intimidating. | 凯蒂真是太咄咄逼人了 |
[16:01] | Oh, it wasn’t Katie. | 不是因为凯蒂 |
[16:03] | It was the lights and the camera that she brought with her. | 是她带来的那些灯和摄像机 |
[16:06] | Okay. All done. | 好了 都弄好了 |
[16:10] | That was from my mom. | 这是替我妈妈吻的 |
[16:12] | Her name is Brenda, | 她叫布兰达 |
[16:13] | she says to say “Thank you” and that she’s single. | 她想说”谢谢” 而且她单身 |
[16:17] | Well, you tell Brenda thank you, but I’ve got a girl at home. | 替我谢谢布兰达 但我已经结婚了 |
[16:20] | – Lucky woman. – Thank you. | -她很幸运啊 -谢谢 |
[16:59] | Sully. | 萨利 |
[17:00] | Sully. Sully! | 萨利 萨利 |
[17:04] | Sully, where are you? | 萨利 你神游去哪了 |
[17:07] | I’m standing here calling your name. | 我就站在这儿叫你名字 |
[17:10] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[17:15] | You need to get focused. | 你得打起精神来 |
[17:17] | Because the media request avalanche continues. | 因为媒体的采访要求还在大量涌来 |
[17:20] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好的好的 |
[17:23] | Larry Rooney volunteered to jump in | 拉里·鲁尼主动要求过来 |
[17:25] | and ride shotgun with you the rest of the way. | 今天剩下的时间由他来陪你 |
[17:28] | Thought you might need a friend. | 感觉你会需要一个朋友在身边 |
[17:29] | He’ll take you to today’s NTSB meeting. | 他会带你去安全委员会参加今天的会议 |
[17:32] | Airbus completed their computer simulations as well. | 空客完成了他们的电脑模拟 |
[17:35] | Good. Good, that’ll help. | 好 好的 这很有帮助 |
[17:37] | There’s something else. Arnie Gentile called. | 还有 阿尼·金泰尔打电话来了 |
[17:41] | ACARS是飞机通信寻址与报告系统 飞行过程中自动向地面站发送飞机状态数据 | |
[17:41] | He has the ACARS data. | 他拿到了ACARS数据 |
[17:42] | The left engine was still operating at idle. | 左侧发动机仍然在慢车运转 |
[17:45] | Not possible. I felt it go. | 不可能 我感觉到它没有推力了 |
[17:48] | It was like we were stopped in mid-air. | 就好像我们在空中停下来一样 |
[17:50] | Arnie said there was a chance it was sub-idle, | 阿尼说有可能它是以低于慢车转速运转 |
[17:53] | that it still could’ve had thrust. | 仍有可能提供推力 |
[17:55] | I’m just letting you know | 安全委员会已经得到消息 |
[17:56] | since the NTSB already does. | 所以我才告诉你 |
[18:00] | Hmm. | 好 |
[18:09] | ls retirement next? | 接下来会退休吗 |
[18:12] | What’s next for you? What’s next? | 你下一步会怎么做 下一步 |
[18:14] | Some room, please. | 请让一让 |
[18:15] | Sully! Over here! | 萨利 这边 |
[18:18] | Hey, Larry. Good to see a friendly face. | 拉里 能看到一张友善的脸真好 |
[18:22] | Might be the last one you see today. | 接下来估计你也看不到别的好脸色了 |
[18:27] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你们在逗我吧 |
[18:28] | We’ve been through all this before. | 这些之前都交代过了 |
[18:29] | Look, I’m sorry if you’re frustrated, | 如果惹恼了你们的话 我很抱歉 |
[18:31] | but our job is to investigate | 但是我们的工作就是调查 |
[18:32] | how a plane ended up in the Hudson River. | 飞机为何会最终坠入哈德逊河里 |
[18:34] | On the Hudson River. | 是降落在哈德逊河上 |
[18:40] | Isn’t it a little early in the year to go fishing? | 这时候去钓鱼 是不是太早了 |
[18:43] | Seeking the facts is hardly “fishing,” Mr. Skiles. | 寻求真相并不是”钓鱼” 斯凯尔斯先生 |
[18:45] | Okay, then here’s the most important fact. | 好 那最重要的事实是 |
[18:47] | There’s only two people who | 只有两个人知道 |
[18:48] | know what happened in the cockpit that day | 那天驾驶舱里发生的事 |
[18:49] | and I’m one of them. | 而我正是其中之一 |
[18:50] | And we appreciate your perspective. | 我们非常理解你的立场 |
[18:53] | Why do you even think we’re here today? | 你们以为我们今天为什么还能到这来 |
[18:56] | It’s because Captain Sullenberger | 是因为萨伦伯格机长 |
[18:57] | did not head back to LaGuardia. | 没有返航拉瓜迪亚 |
[19:02] | Look, I just finished training on the A320 and I can tell you, | 我刚结束空客320的训练 我敢说 |
[19:04] | the only reason the plane operated as well as it did, | 此次飞机能顺畅运作 |
[19:06] | that the aircraft could land anywhere, | 没有坠毁的唯一原因 |
[19:08] | is because Captain Sullenberger | 是因为萨伦伯格机长 |
[19:10] | turned on the Auxiliary Power Unit. | 打开了辅助动力装置 |
[19:11] | He was simply following the QRH. | 他只是遵照了快速检查单 |
[19:13] | No. No, he wasn’t. | 不不 他没有 |
[19:15] | He wasn’t following proper procedure at all. | 他根本没有按标准程序来 |
[19:17] | And I know, because I had the QRH in my hands. | 我知道 因为快速检查单就在我手上 |
[19:20] | He switched on the APU | 发动机开始减速时 |
[19:21] | immediately after engine rollback. | 他就立刻打开了辅助动力装置 |
[19:23] | According to Airbus, that’s the 15th thing on the list to do. | 这在空客手册中是在第十五步 |
[19:26] | Fifteenth. | 第十五步 |
[19:28] | If he had followed the damn rules, we’d all be dead. | 如果他死守规定 我们早死了 |
[19:33] | Maybe that’s the part you don’t like. | 可能这种情况你们不太能接受 |
[19:34] | You’re not used to having answers to your guesses. | 毕竟以前你们的猜测经常得不到解释 |
[19:38] | Look, what Jeff is saying is that | 杰夫的意思是 |
[19:40] | I know the A320, what it does and what it doesn’t do. | 我了解空客320 清楚它的性能和极限 |
[19:44] | I have read countless CVR transcripts of deceased pilots | 看过无数已故飞行员的黑匣子记录 |
[19:48] | and I have significant accident investigation experience. | 而且有丰富的事故调查经验 |
[19:51] | There is no question | 毫无疑问 |
[19:53] | that you are a talented, | 你是位有天赋 |
[19:54] | dedicated, experienced professional. | 又敬业并且经验丰富的专家 |
[19:57] | But all the flights you piloted before January 15th | 但在1月15日前你驾驶过的所有航班 |
[20:00] | and every crash you investigated | 和你研究过的所有空难事件 |
[20:01] | are not the purview of this investigation. | 都不在本次调查的范围之内 |
[20:04] | Only US Airways 1549 matters today. | 今天我们关注的只有全美航空1549号班机 |
[20:07] | Your union has been advised. | 已经通知过你的工会了 |
[20:10] | ACARS data relayed that the left engine | ACARS数据显示左侧发动机 |
[20:13] | continued to turn throughout the flight. | 在整个飞行过程中都持续运转 |
[20:15] | Then the ACARS data is wrong. | 那就是ACARS数据错了 |
[20:17] | The evidence shows that the left engine | 证据显示左侧发动机 |
[20:18] | was at idle or sub-idle | 被鸟撞了之后 |
[20:20] | immediately following the bird strike. | 立刻进入慢车或低于慢车的状态 |
[20:22] | You show me the left engine, | 让我看看左侧发动机 |
[20:23] | I’ll show you dead birds and no power. | 我能给你找出鸟的尸体并证明发动机失效 |
[20:26] | The left engine was lost in | 因为着陆时严重撞击 |
[20:27] | the crash due to excessive damage on touchdown. | 左侧发动机现在找不到了 |
[20:30] | But we can circle back to that later. | 这个我们可以之后再讨论 |
[20:32] | Let’s just assume that it was, as you say, | 我们先假设 如你所说的 |
[20:35] | a dual engine loss due to bird strike. | 因为鸟击 两台发动机均损坏 |
[20:38] | Your weight was 151,510 pounds, | 飞机总重量68.7238吨 |
[20:42] | wind and temperature north-northwest, 21 degrees. | 风向北偏西北 温度零下六摄氏度 |
[20:44] | Speed and altitude 200 knots at 2,818 feet. | 空速200节 高度859米 |
[20:48] | – Agree? – Correct. | -没异议吧 -没有 |
[20:50] | We were able to run all the algorithms concurrently. | 我们同时运用所有的算法 |
[20:52] | And the resulting computer simulations of US Airways Flight 1549 | 电脑对全美航空1549号班机做的模拟 |
[20:57] | show that the aviation engineers were correct. | 结果显示航空工程师是正确的 |
[21:00] | There was enough altitude and speed after the bird strike | 在鸟击之后 高度和速度 |
[21:03] | for a successful return to LaGuardia. | 仍足以成功返航拉瓜迪亚 |
[21:06] | Successful? | 成功 |
[21:08] | The plane landed at LaGuardia. | 飞机能在拉瓜迪亚降落 |
[21:10] | Intact. | 全须全尾 |
[21:12] | Undamaged. | 毫发无伤 |
[21:14] | You got that from one computer simulation? | 是一次电脑模拟得出的结论吗 |
[21:16] | No. | 不 |
[21:17] | From 20. | 是二十次 |
[21:18] | Including attempts made for Teterboro Runways 19 | 包括试图在泰特波罗机场19跑道 |
[21:22] | and LaGuardia Runways 22 and 13. | 拉瓜迪亚22和13跑道降落 |
[21:25] | Every computer simulation with the exact flight parameters | 电脑模拟时使用的是完全一样的飞行参数 |
[21:29] | demonstrated that a return to LaGuardia was possible. | 均显示返航拉瓜迪亚是可行的 |
[21:33] | And not just possible, probable. | 不止是可行 是成功率极高 |
[21:39] | Does anyone need to hear further computer evidence? | 还有谁需要听更多的电脑模拟证据吗 |
[21:44] | Captain Sullenberger? | 萨伦伯格机长 |
[21:47] | First Officer Skiles? | 副驾驶斯凯尔斯 |
[21:49] | Not at this time. | 目前没有 |
[21:51] | I would like to go over the parameters that were used. | 我想去核查一遍所使用的参数 |
[21:56] | We will make them available to the union. | 我们会提交给工会 |
[21:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:59] | Once the investigation is complete, | 一旦调查结束 |
[22:01] | we’ll be able to share the actual computer simulations. | 我们会公布真实的电脑模拟结果 |
[22:04] | For now, they remain confidential. | 但目前 这仍然是保密的 |
[22:06] | We cannot afford a leak to the press. | 我们不能冒险将消息透露给媒体 |
[22:09] | There’s been far too much talk in the press already. | 现在媒体已经闹得沸沸扬扬了 |
[22:16] | When the complete cockpit voice recording is compiled, | 等驾驶舱话音记录器的数据译码完成 |
[22:19] | along with ATC and all on board transcripts combined, | 并拿到空管和所有的机载记录 |
[22:23] | we will call you back. | 我们会再传唤你们 |
[22:26] | Thank you, gentlemen. Good day. | 谢谢 先生们 再见 |
[22:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:39] | They’re playing Pacman. | 他们是在电脑前玩模拟游戏 |
[22:41] | You were flying a plane full of human beings. | 而你开的是一架满载乘客的飞机 |
[22:44] | Somehow, that’s not how I remember it. | 不知道怎么回事 我记忆中不是这样的 |
[22:48] | It just doesn’t seem right. | 不对劲 |
[22:49] | It’s because it’s not right. | 因为本来就有问题 |
[22:51] | Sully, you did everything you could | 萨利 你尽力了 |
[22:53] | and it was more than enough. | 而且绰绰有余 |
[22:55] | Ask the passengers. | 问问乘客们 |
[22:56] | Ask your wife and kids. Ask mine. | 问问你的妻子孩子 还有我的 |
[23:23] | So what was the first thing you heard from the cockpit? | 驾驶舱传来的第一个指令是什么 |
[23:26] | – “Brace for impact.” Yes. – “Brace for impact. “ | -是”防冲击姿势” -“防冲击姿势” |
[23:29] | Now, uh, ever hear that before coming out of a cockpit? | 以前从驾驶舱里听到过这个指令吗 |
[23:31] | No, not ever. | 从来没有 |
[23:36] | Ever hear that in any other aspect of your lives? | 在其他生活方面 听到过这个指令吗 |
[23:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:44] | I don’t know. | 我不好说 |
[23:50] | They could take this show away from me. | 我可能要因此失业了 |
[23:54] | Jeff was relaxed and funny. | 杰夫既放松又风趣 |
[23:57] | He should be getting all of our interview requests. | 那些采访要求应该都交给他才对 |
[23:59] | Are they paying you | 参加这些媒体节目 |
[24:00] | for all this media stuff at least? | 他们会付你钱吗 |
[24:02] | It’s news, Lorr. | 这是新闻节目 洛 |
[24:04] | No payment is necessary. | 不需要给钱 |
[24:05] | Oh, I wish the bank felt the same way. | 多希望银行也这么想 |
[24:07] | Why? What do you mean? | 怎么了 什么意思 |
[24:09] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[24:11] | We got another notice about the space in Butte County. | 比尤特县的那块空地又来了一张催款单 |
[24:18] | We’ll find a tenant. | 我们会找到租户的 |
[24:19] | It just takes time. | 只是需要点时间 |
[24:21] | Yeah, you’ve been saying that for nine months, Sully. | 是啊 这话你都说了九个月了 萨利 |
[24:22] | It’s still vacant. | 还是没找到租户 |
[24:24] | The economy has to take a turn. | 经济肯定会好转起来的 |
[24:26] | It feels like if we lose that space, | 我感觉 如果我们失去了那块地 |
[24:28] | the next domino to fall is the house. | 很快就会失去房子 就像多米诺骨牌一样 |
[24:31] | Lorr, we’re not gonna lose the house. | 洛 我们不会失去房子的 |
[24:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:37] | I’m just anxious | 我很担心 |
[24:39] | and I’m alone and not enough sleep. | 而且我一个人在家 还睡眠不足 |
[24:42] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[24:43] | Not a lot of sleep going on here either. | 我在这边也睡不踏实 |
[24:45] | I’m sorry if I’m adding to your stress. | 对不起 我是不是给你增加了压力 |
[24:47] | But just tell me you’ll be back in the air soon. | 不过请告诉我你很快就会复工 |
[24:50] | Not until the NTSB is finished with their investigation. | 得等到安全委员会结束调查了才行 |
[24:54] | We need you flying. | 我们需要你继续飞 |
[24:55] | Lorr, if this goes badly, | 洛 如果事态恶化 |
[24:59] | my career as a safety expert | 我的安全专家的事业 |
[25:01] | will end as a website and a business card. | 除了有个网站和名片 就一文不值了 |
[25:04] | I’m more worried about your career as a pilot. | 我更担心你的飞行事业 |
[25:10] | What if I did blow this? | 要是我搞砸了呢 |
[25:13] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[25:15] | What if I did get this wrong, so close to the end of my career? | 要是我在职业生涯接近尾声时犯了错 |
[25:19] | If I endangered the lives of all those passengers? | 如果是我将乘客的生命安全置于危险之中呢 |
[25:23] | Sully, watch the news. You’re a hero. | 萨利 看看新闻 你是英雄 |
[25:28] | Everyone’s gonna have to get used to it, including the NTSB. | 所有人都要接受这点 包括安全委员会 |
[25:32] | Worst case scenario, | 最坏的可能是 |
[25:34] | the NTSB lists me as the probable cause. | 安全委员会认定我是事故主要原因 |
[25:37] | That’s immediate retirement. No pension. | 立刻退役 没有退休金 |
[25:40] | My life’s work gone. | 我终身的事业将化为泡影 |
[25:41] | Okay, you’re scaring me now, Sully. What is going on? | 你吓到我了 萨利 怎么回事 |
[25:45] | The left engine might have still been idling. | 左侧发动机有可能还在慢车运转 |
[25:50] | And the Airbus simulations say | 而且空客的模拟显示 |
[25:52] | I could’ve made it back to LaGuardia safely. | 我本来可以安全返航拉瓜迪亚的 |
[25:55] | But that doesn’t make sense. | 但是不可能啊 |
[25:57] | Doesn’t be with everything I felt in the cockpit. | 和我在驾驶舱内感觉到的完全不一样 |
[26:02] | Then why did you do it, Sully? | 那你为什么这么做呢 萨利 |
[26:05] | What, land in the water? | 什么 水面迫降吗 |
[26:08] | Wasn’t that the most dangerous thing | 那不就是你能做的 |
[26:09] | you could have done? | 最危险的选择吗 |
[26:18] | Good afternoon, Gursimran. | 下午好 格瑞西朗 |
[26:22] | The, uh, tuna basil or the ham and cheddar? | 罗勒味金枪鱼还是芝士火腿 |
[26:25] | Tuna basil, Mr. Sully. Very fresh. | 罗勒味金枪鱼 萨利先生 非常新鲜 |
[26:31] | – Thank you. – Be careful up there. | -谢谢 -在天上注意安全 |
[26:33] | Too cold today. Too much cold. | 今天好冷 非常冷 |
[26:35] | When are you gonna come fly with me? | 你什么时候来乘坐我的班机 |
[26:37] | When US Air starts flights to Hyderabad. | 等全美开通去海得拉巴[印度城市]的航线吧 |
[26:41] | I will talk to the chairman, see what we can work out. | 我会转告董事长 看看能不能开通 |
[26:46] | – Oh, for heaven’s sakes, Diane! – No! | -我的天 戴安 -不行 |
[26:48] | – It’s his birthday! – Come on! No, Mom! | -这是他生日啊 -不行 妈妈 |
[26:50] | Just a little something. | 只是个小玩意 |
[26:52] | The suitcase is already overstuffed with gifts for Will. | 威尔的礼物已经把行李箱塞满了 |
[26:54] | It’s always fun to get something from the airport. | 从机场带点东西很有意义的 |
[26:56] | Feels like you’ve travelled, too. | 能让别人觉得好像他也去旅游了一圈 |
[26:58] | Ma, he’s turning one. | 妈妈 他还不到一岁 |
[27:00] | Don’t think he’ll be discerning what gift came from where. | 别指望他能分辨出礼物是哪里买的 |
[27:03] | But I will. | 但我可以啊 |
[27:05] | Maybe a snow globe. | 要不就买个雪景球吧 |
[27:07] | Something he’ll remember. Something “New York.” | 他能记住的东西 比较”纽约风”的东西 |
[27:09] | Were you this generous when we were kids? | 我们小时候 你也这么大方吗 |
[27:12] | Okay, sweetheart. | 好了 甜心 |
[27:13] | I’ll get you a snow globe, too. | 我也给你买个雪景球吧 |
[27:17] | Fine. Come on. | 好吧 好吧 |
[27:30] | – Good afternoon, Sheila. – Captain. | -下午好 希拉 -机长好 |
[27:34] | – Hello, Donna. – Captain. | -你好 唐娜 -机长好 |
[27:36] | – Jeff. – Hey, Sully. How are ya? | -杰夫 -萨利 你好 |
[27:43] | Hey. Guys! Jeff! | 大伙儿 杰夫 |
[27:44] | We’re not gonna make it! | 我们要赶不上了 |
[27:45] | I’ve been waiting for a year for this trip, Dad. | 这次旅行我可是盼了一年了 爸爸 |
[27:47] | I’m not gonna miss this flight. Just meet us at the gate, okay? | 我绝不能误机 我们登机口见 |
[27:49] | We’ll see you there, Uncle Robbie. | 我们那边见 罗比叔叔 |
[27:53] | Altimeter is verified. 3023. | 高度表3023调定 |
[27:56] | 3023 3023. | |
[28:01] | Start checklist complete. | 开车检查完成 |
[28:06] | You really think they’ll release us? | 你觉得他们会给我们放行吗 |
[28:09] | I’ve checked the latest reports. | 我查了最新预报 |
[28:10] | We’re clear all the way to Charlotte. | 去夏洛特的航路上一路晴朗 |
[28:14] | Then steaks. | 那之后我们去吃牛排 |
[28:15] | Del Frisco’s. On me. | 德福里斯科餐厅 我请客 |
[28:17] | Never been. | 没去过 |
[28:19] | And I hear good things. | 不过听说很好吃 |
[28:22] | The rib eye’ll break your heart. | 肋眼牛排好吃到哭 |
[28:25] | I’m more of a porterhouse man. | 我更喜欢大丁骨牛排 |
[28:27] | The porterhouse will stop your heart. | 大丁骨更是一级棒 |
[28:30] | We are now closed for US Airways flight 1549, | 飞往夏洛特的全美航空1549次航班 |
[28:32] | service to Charlotte… | 现在停止登机 |
[28:33] | Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[28:35] | – You got it. – Wait, wait, wait! | -到了 -等等 等等 |
[28:36] | Hi. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:38] | Um, Spirit sent us. | 精神航空[一家廉价航空]让我们过来的 |
[28:40] | We got cancelled and they said that we were re-routed. | 我们的航班被取消了 让我们转这趟 |
[28:42] | That you guys had some seats? | 你们这边还有空位对吗 |
[28:43] | Flight is closed. | 已经停止登机了 |
[28:44] | Wait, see that old guy limping up right there? | 等下 看到那边那个一瘸一拐的老人家吗 |
[28:47] | That’s my dad. It’s an emergency. | 那是我爸 情况紧急 |
[28:48] | He’s gotta be on this flight. | 他必须得赶上这趟飞机 |
[28:49] | What kind of emergency? | 是什么紧急的情况 |
[28:51] | – Golf emergency. – This flight cancelled? | -急着打高尔夫 -这趟航班取消了吗 |
[28:54] | Oughta be. | 应该是的 |
[28:56] | – ID’s please. – Oh, my God! | -请出示证件 -我的天 |
[28:58] | How many people are travelling? | 一共几个人 |
[28:59] | Three. Thank you. | 三个人 谢谢 |
[29:00] | Nothing together. | 没有在一起的座位了 |
[29:02] | That’s all right. Hell, I’ll fly on the wing. | 没关系 我坐机翼上都行 |
[29:04] | Here we go. | 给 |
[29:07] | 22A 22A, | |
[29:08] | 6A 6A, | |
[29:09] | And 6C. | 还有6C |
[29:11] | – Thank you. Thank you so much. – Thank you. | -谢谢 非常感谢 -谢谢 |
[29:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:14] | – Yes! What! – Happy ending. | -太棒了 -完美的结局 |
[29:16] | – She gave me the eye. – You charming bastard! | -她朝我抛了媚眼 -万人迷 |
[29:19] | – Ahoy. – Welcome aboard. | -你好 -欢迎登机 |
[29:20] | – How’s it going? – Lucky you made it. | -你好 -真幸运你们赶上了 |
[29:21] | – Yeah, no kidding. – All right. | -是啊 必须的 -好了 |
[29:23] | – Thank you. Sorry. – Thank you! | -谢谢 抱歉 -谢谢 |
[29:24] | We’re in six, Jeff. | 我们在六排 杰夫 |
[29:26] | Oh, no. That’s all Jimmy. | 不 那个给几米坐 |
[29:27] | I was up till 3:00. I gotta get some sleep. | 我昨晚凌晨三点才睡 要补个觉 |
[29:28] | You can sleep here. | 你在这也能睡啊 |
[29:30] | Not with you verbally running the course the whole time. | 我才不要一直听你聊比赛 |
[29:32] | “I think I’ll play the seven iron on the 9th.” | “我觉得我会用七号铁打第九洞” |
[29:33] | No. Good night. | 我不听 晚安 |
[29:38] | Sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 借过 |
[29:43] | Here. There you go. | 来 我帮你 |
[29:44] | – Thanks. – Yeah, of course. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[29:49] | Hey, guys, I’m in here. | 朋友们 我坐在这 |
[29:50] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[29:51] | He likes to throw everything. | 他什么东西都喜欢乱丢 |
[29:53] | That’s perfect. I like to catch everything. | 刚好 我什么东西都喜欢乱接 |
[29:56] | Hey, little man. | 小家伙 |
[29:58] | I googled you last night. | 我昨晚在谷歌上搜索了你 |
[30:00] | Read all about your company on your website. | 你网站上关于你公司的内容 我都看了 |
[30:04] | It’s impressive. | 令人印象深刻 |
[30:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:09] | I thought I was a good bullshitter, but you? | 我以为我已经挺能吹牛了 不过你呢 |
[30:12] | You could go pro. | 简直是专家级别的 |
[30:15] | Oh, I’m only teasing. | 开个玩笑 |
[30:17] | The site does make it sound | 网站上说的好像 |
[30:18] | like your air safety consulting business | 你的航空安全咨询业务 |
[30:20] | has got about 100 employees | 有上百名员工 |
[30:22] | and headquarters in three states. | 总部分设在三个州 |
[30:24] | Then when I dug a little deeper, | 当我再深入研究的时候 |
[30:25] | I realized it’s only you. | 我发现了 只有你一个人 |
[30:29] | Go easy. | 放轻松 |
[30:30] | I’m just getting it going. | 我只想继续运营下去 |
[30:33] | I’m not usually accused of being a bullshitter. | 一般不会有人觉得我满嘴跑火车 |
[30:35] | Don’t get me wrong. Actually, it’s a compliment. | 别误会 其实我是在夸你 |
[30:37] | Off that website? I’d hire you. | 不说那个网站 我就会雇佣你的 |
[30:40] | Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 下午好 |
[30:43] | Welcome on board US Airways Flight 1549 | 欢迎乘坐全美航空1549次航班 |
[30:45] | with service to Charlotte. | 本次航班飞往夏洛特 |
[30:47] | Please review the safety instruction card | 请您阅读前方座椅靠背 |
[30:48] | in the seat back pocket in front of you. | 口袋中的安全须知卡 |
[30:50] | It explains the safety features of this aircraft | 上面说明了本架飞机的安全设施 |
[30:52] | as well as the location | 包括紧急出口位置 |
[30:54] | and operation of the exit and flotation devices. | 以及打开方式和逃生设备的使用方法 |
[30:56] | Your seat cushion serves as a flotation device. | 您的坐垫可当作漂浮装置使用 |
[30:58] | LaGuardia Ramp, Cactus 1549. | 拉瓜迪亚机坪 全美1549 |
[31:00] | Ready for pushback at Gate 21. | 廊桥21 申请推出 |
[31:02] | Cactus 1549, Gate 21 cleared to push. | 全美1549 廊桥21 可以推出 |
[31:04] | Spot 28, ground for taxi. | 停机位28 准备好滑行联系地面 |
[31:13] | Be sure you turn that off. | 请关机 |
[31:16] | Tray table up. | 请收起小桌板 |
[31:34] | Just once I’d like to get out of LaGuardia on time. | 从拉瓜迪亚起飞能有一次准时就好了 |
[31:38] | Well, you know the only way to | 你知道怎样才能 |
[31:39] | get out of LaGuardia on time. | 准时飞出拉瓜迪亚吗 |
[31:41] | Yeah, What’s that? | 什么办法 |
[31:42] | Fly out of JFK. | 从肯尼迪机场起飞 |
[31:45] | Funny. | 你真幽默 |
[31:55] | Take-off minimum fuel quantity verify. | 确认起飞所需最低油量 |
[31:57] | 19,000 pounds required. | 需要8.6183吨 |
[31:58] | We got 21.8 on board. | 我们有9.89吨 |
[32:00] | 19,000 pounds required. 21.8 on board. | 需要8.6183吨 实载9.89吨 |
[32:03] | Cactus 1549. | 全美1549 |
[32:04] | Runway 4. Cleared for take-off. | 跑道04 可以起飞 |
[32:06] | Cactus 1549. Cleared for take-off. | 全美1549 可以起飞 |
[32:15] | TO/GA. | 起飞推力 |
[32:17] | TO/GA set. | 起飞推力调定 |
[32:42] | Positive rate. | 正上升 |
[32:43] | Gear up, please. | 收起落架 |
[32:46] | Gear up. | 收起落架 |
[32:58] | Nice view of the Hudson. | 这样看哈德逊河真美 |
[33:00] | I’ll never get over how beautiful it is up here. | 高空上的美景 我百看不厌 |
[33:04] | Life’s easier in the air. | 在空中生活更简单吧 |
[33:06] | I guess it is. | 大概是的 |
[33:10] | Birds! | 有鸟群 |
[33:20] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[33:22] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:29] | It’s just turbulence, probably. | 很可能是遇到乱流了 |
[33:31] | I’ll check the cabin. | 我去客舱查看一下 |
[33:33] | What do you think’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[33:36] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:38] | Everyone, might be a good idea | 请大家保持 |
[33:39] | just to keep your seat belts on. | 安全带扣好系紧 |
[33:44] | We got one rolling back. | 一台发动机转速下降 |
[33:48] | We have both of them rolling back. | 两台发动机转速都下降了 |
[33:54] | Ignition start. | 点火 |
[34:03] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[34:06] | I’m starting the APU. | 打开辅助动力装置 |
[34:11] | Just double-check your seat belts, please. | 请再次检查安全带 |
[34:13] | Seat belt. Relax. | 系好安全带 别紧张 |
[34:14] | Can I make sure your seatbelts are fastened? | 检查一下安全带是否系好 |
[34:16] | Make sure your seat belts are fastened. | 请确认安全带扣好系紧 |
[34:20] | Seat belts. | 请系好安全带 |
[34:25] | What do you think that was? | 你看是怎么回事 |
[34:26] | I think it was a bird strike. | 应该是鸟击 |
[34:28] | Then we’re going back to LaGuardia. | 看来我们要返航拉瓜迪亚了 |
[34:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:31] | Get out the QRH. | 快看快速检查单 |
[34:33] | Loss of thrust on both engines. | 双发失效 |
[34:35] | Mayday, mayday, mayday. This is Cactus 1549. | 求救 求救 求救 全美1549 |
[34:37] | We hit birds. | 我们撞到了鸟群 |
[34:39] | Maintain 15000, Delta 331. | 4600米保持 达美331 |
[34:41] | We’ve lost thrust on both engines. | 我们两台发动机都失去推力 |
[34:42] | We are turning back towards LaGuardia. | 请求返航拉瓜迪亚 |
[34:44] | Okay, you need to return to LaGuardia? | 收到 需要返航拉瓜迪亚是吗 |
[34:46] | – Turn left heading 220. – 220. | -左转航向220 -220 |
[34:49] | Which engine did you lose? | 哪台发动机失效 |
[34:50] | Both. Both engines. | 都失效 双发失效 |
[34:52] | – Supe? – Yeah? | -主任 -什么事 |
[34:53] | I have an emergency. | 紧急情况 |
[34:56] | What’s the report? | 什么情况 |
[34:58] | Both engines. | 双发 |
[34:59] | – What? – Both engines gone. No thrust. | -什么 -双发失效 失去推力 |
[35:03] | All right. | 明白 |
[35:05] | LaGuardia says go to Runway 13. | 拉瓜迪亚说可以落13跑道 |
[35:07] | Tower, stop your departure. Got an emergency returning. | 塔台 停止起飞 有特情返航 |
[35:10] | 1549, bird strike. | 1549 鸟击 |
[35:12] | He lost both engines. Returning immediately. | 双发失效 立即返航 |
[35:14] | Which engine? | 哪台发动机 |
[35:15] | He lost thrust in both engines, he said. | 他说是双发失效 |
[35:18] | Cactus 1549, if we can get it for you, | 全美1549 如果能协调到 |
[35:20] | do you wanna try to land Runway 13? | 你们想尝试落跑道13吗 |
[35:23] | We are unable. We may end up in the Hudson. | 落不了 可能要去哈德逊河了 |
[35:27] | I got an A320 diving for the river. | 空客320即将水上迫降 |
[35:29] | Al, stack all the in-bounds to LaGuardia. | 阿尔 暂停所有拉瓜迪亚进港航班 |
[35:31] | Let’s put a hold on the tower, please. | 让塔台流控 |
[35:33] | Come on, guys, stay on point. | 大家集中精神了 |
[35:34] | What about over to our right? | 我们右边什么情况 |
[35:36] | 新泽西泰特波罗机场 在拉瓜迪亚机场西北1549次航班航线的右侧 | |
[35:36] | Anything in New Jersey? Maybe Teterboro? | 新泽西怎么样 泰特波罗可以落吗 |
[35:38] | Teterboro Tower, I need a runway. | 泰特波罗塔台 我要一条跑道 |
[35:39] | Cactus 1549 needs to go to the airport right now. | 全美1549需要立即降落 |
[35:41] | 纽瓦克机场 位于拉瓜迪亚机场西南28公里 | |
[35:41] | Newark Tower, what have you got? | 纽瓦克 你们那能不能协调 |
[35:43] | You have Runway 29 cleared and ready. | 跑道29未占用 可以降落 |
[35:44] | – You need emergency landing? – Yes. | -需要紧急迫降吗 -是的 |
[35:46] | Okay, yeah. | 好了 |
[35:47] | Off your right side is Teterboro Airport. | 你的右边泰特波罗机场可以降落 |
[35:50] | 全美1549 高度低 | |
[35:51] | 全美1549 高度低 | |
[35:53] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[35:55] | This is the Captain. | 我是机长 |
[35:57] | Brace for impact. | 防冲击姿势 |
[35:59] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[36:00] | What? | 什么 |
[36:01] | Brace, brace, brace! | 全身用力 |
[36:03] | Heads down, stay down! | 低头 弯腰 |
[36:06] | Brace, brace, brace! | 全身用力 |
[36:09] | Heads down, stay down! | 低头 弯腰 |
[36:11] | Cactus 1549, turn right 280. | 全美1549 右转航向280 |
[36:13] | You can land Runway 1 Teterboro. | 泰特波罗01跑道可以降落 |
[36:15] | We can’t make it. | 无法抵达 |
[36:16] | We’re gonna end up in the Hudson. | 我们去哈德逊河 |
[36:18] | I’m sorry. Say again, Cactus? | 全美请重复 |
[36:25] | Cactus 1549, radar contact lost. | 全美1549 雷达信号丢失 |
[36:28] | KC, come on over here. | KC 过来一下 |
[36:30] | You also got Newark off your two o’clock | 你也可以去纽瓦克机场 |
[36:31] | in about seven miles. | 两点钟方向十一公里 |
[36:34] | Don’t go in the river. | 千万别掉进到河里 |
[36:36] | – Sir? – Plug in. | -主任 -你来接替他 |
[36:41] | Cactus 1549, if you can, | 全美1549 |
[36:43] | you got Runway 29 available at Newark. | 纽瓦克跑道29能否降落 |
[36:45] | It’ll be two o’clock in seven miles. | 两点钟方向 十一公里 |
[36:48] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[36:50] | Please, God. | 拜托 老天爷 |
[36:55] | I’m sorry, Patrick. | 抱歉 帕特里克 |
[36:57] | He’s inbound to Newark, I know it. | 肯定是去纽瓦克了 一定是 |
[36:58] | He just went off the box to focus. | 只是需要关闭通话全心驾驶 |
[36:59] | Patty. | 帕特 |
[37:00] | He’ll come back up. | 他会回复的 |
[37:02] | He’s heading to Teterboro. | 他转飞泰特波罗了 |
[37:04] | We need other eyes and ears. | 我们得请其他人帮忙看看 |
[37:06] | Attention, all aircraft in the vicinity of the GW. | 华盛顿大桥附近所有航空器请注意 |
[37:11] | When we come up around this bend up here, | 拐过了这个弯 |
[37:13] | we’ll see the USS Intrepid. | 就能看到无畏号航母了 |
[37:15] | We got an A320 on emergency descent. | 有架空客320正在紧急下降 |
[37:17] | Cactus 1549 is low level above the Hudson. | 全美1549在哈德逊河上低空飞行 |
[37:20] | This is helicopter 167 Mike Tango. I’ve got eyes on him. | 直升机167MT 看到该客机 |
[37:24] | Okay. I got a chopper with visuals. | 好 有直升机看到他们了 |
[37:26] | I’m staying on this. | 我要继续跟进 |
[37:28] | He’s out there. | 他还在 |
[37:30] | He’s headed to Newark, seven miles. | 他去纽瓦克了 十一公里 |
[37:32] | It’s only seven miles. | 只有十一公里 |
[37:35] | Cactus 1549, this is departure control. | 全美1549 拉瓜迪亚离场 |
[37:39] | On guard, do you read? | 这是紧急频率 收到请回答 |
[37:41] | He’s going down. | 他要落水了 |
[37:44] | Cactus 1549, do you read me? | 全美1549 收到请回答 |
[37:46] | Shit! He’s going down! He’s gonna hit the water. | 不好 他要落水了 马上就落水了 |
[37:51] | – KC, take his seat. – Sure. | -KC 接手他的工作 -好的 |
[37:59] | Tester’s gonna come down. | 待会儿会有人给你做检测 |
[38:01] | Breathalyser, urine samples, it’s standard. | 酒精 尿检 都是例行流程 |
[38:04] | His voice was so calm. | 他听起来很冷静 |
[38:07] | When he said the Hudson, I didn’t believe it. | 他说去哈德逊河的时候 我都不敢置信 |
[38:11] | This isn’t happening. | 这不可能 |
[38:14] | People don’t survive water landings, Henry. | 水上降落没有生还可能 亨利 |
[38:21] | Pull up. Pull up. | 拉起 拉起 |
[38:25] | We’re gonna brace. | 马上就要撞击水面了 |
[38:27] | Pull up! Pull up! | 拉起 拉起 |
[38:29] | Thirty. | 三十[英尺] |
[38:30] | Twenty. | 二十 |
[38:32] | Ten. | 十 |
[38:38] | I’d better go. | 我挂了 |
[38:41] | I am so sorry. I love you. | 太不容易了 我爱你 |
[38:45] | Yeah. I gotta go. | 嗯 挂了 |
[38:58] | It had just taken off | 全美航空1549号航班 |
[38:59] | from New York’s LaGuardia Airport, | 刚刚从纽约拉瓜迪亚机场起飞 |
[39:00] | bound for Charlotte, North Carolina, | 飞往北卡罗来纳州的夏洛特 |
[39:03] | and then a mid-air disaster | 但是半空中 |
[39:05] | struck US Airways Flight 1549. | 空难来临了 |
[39:08] | It’s possible that birds | 飞鸟撞击两台飞机引擎 |
[39:10] | flew into both of the aircraft engines. | 是完全有可能的 |
[39:12] | The pilot quickly realized | 飞行员当即意识到 |
[39:13] | he could not return to the airport and land. | 无法返回机场着陆 |
[39:16] | His options severely limited, | 他只能做出紧急选择 |
[39:18] | the only place he could go down was the Hudson River. | 唯一的降落地点只有哈德逊河 |
[39:33] | Choosing to land on the Hudson, | 但选择在哈德逊河上降落 |
[39:35] | that was a big “If.” | 是有很大风险的 |
[39:37] | Have you had any troubles at home lately? | 最近家里有没有什么烦心事 |
[39:39] | Why’d you do it, Sully? Land in the water? | 你为什么这么做 萨利 水面迫降 |
[39:42] | Sully, you did everything you could. | 萨利 你尽力了 |
[39:43] | It was more than enough. | 而且绰绰有余 |
[39:44] | Every computer simulation | 所有的电脑模拟 |
[39:45] | demonstrated that a return was possible. | 均显示返航是可行的 |
[39:48] | The left engine was still operating at idle. | 左侧发动机仍然在慢车运转 |
[39:50] | There was enough altitude and speed | 高度和速度 |
[39:51] | for a successful return to LaGuardia. | 仍足以成功返航拉瓜迪亚 |
[39:54] | Wasn’t that the most dangerous thing | 那不就是你能做的 |
[39:55] | you could have done? | 最危险的选择吗 |
[40:20] | This is Tasty 11. Abort test bombing run. | 我是塔斯特11 取消轰炸测试 |
[40:22] | I have an emergency flight control malfunction. | 发生飞行操纵故障 |
[40:24] | Two, join on me. | 二号 跟紧我 |
[40:25] | Roger that. Two joining on you. | 收到 二号跟进 |
[40:28] | Feels like hydraulics. | 感觉是液压的问题 |
[40:30] | Sir, do we need to punch out? | 是否需要跳伞逃生 |
[40:31] | No, I can still fly. I’m running a control test. | 不 还能飞 我要进行控制检查 |
[40:34] | Get the checklist. | 拿出检查单 |
[40:36] | We have the checklist, sir. | 检查单已拿到 长官 |
[40:37] | Increasing thrust. We need altitude. | 加油门 需要足够的高度 |
[40:39] | Hold on, we’re gonna climb. | 坐稳了 即将爬升 |
[40:44] | Nellie Tower, this is Tasty 11 | 内利塔台 塔斯特11 |
[40:46] | with an emergency flight control malfunction. | 发生飞行操纵故障 |
[40:47] | We need a straight-in approach. | 请求直线进近 |
[40:49] | Roger, Tasty 11. | 收到 塔斯特11 |
[40:51] | Turn left 200 to Runway 3. | 左转航向200 跑道03 |
[40:53] | Unable. I repeat, I need a straight-in approach. | 无法执行 重复 请求直线进近 |
[40:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:57] | Proceed straight ahead to Runway 21. | 直飞跑道21 |
[40:59] | 21, Tasty 11. | 21 塔斯特11 |
[41:03] | Two, I’m decreasing speed. | 二号 我要减速了 |
[41:05] | Clear the board for a damage check. | 准备进行损坏检查 |
[41:14] | One, you look clean and dry, but you’re still trailing smoke. | 一号 看起来没问题 但机尾仍然冒烟 |
[41:17] | Roger that, Two. Approach Runway 21. | 收到 二号 准备进近 跑道21 |
[41:19] | One, I’ll maintain chase and follow you in. | 一号 我会继续跟飞 |
[41:30] | I have visual on the runway. | 目视跑道 |
[41:31] | What’s our heading? | 航向多少 |
[41:33] | Heading 020. Five miles out, sir. | 航向020 距离八公里 长官 |
[41:36] | All right. Gear in three. | 收到 放下起落架 |
[41:42] | Tasty 11, check air speed. | 塔斯特11 检查空速 |
[41:44] | Looks like you’re coming in hot. | 进近速度可能太快了 |
[41:46] | Nellie Tower, I need speed to maintain control. | 内利塔台 需靠一定速度来控制飞机 |
[41:48] | Avoiding a stall. | 避免失速 |
[41:53] | One, check your heading. | 一号 检查航向 |
[41:54] | You’re not gonna make the runway. | 可能会偏离跑道 |
[41:56] | I got it. | 没问题 |
[41:57] | I’m bringing her back. | 一定会成功降落 |
[42:16] | That was a hell of a landing, sir. | 这降落真是惊险 长官 |
[42:19] | I didn’t think we were gonna make it. | 我还以为会坠机呢 |
[42:50] | I’m gonna start charging you for this stuff, all right? | 这些可是要收费的 |
[42:52] | – Oh, get out of here. – You hear me? | -别逗了 -我说真的 |
[42:54] | – Thanks, Pete. – Thanks, Pete. | -谢谢 皮特 -谢谢 皮特 |
[42:56] | You got any nuts? | 有坚果吗 |
[42:59] | Let me know if you need anything. | 有需要随时喊我 |
[43:01] | But what still seems so hard to believe | 让人难以置信的是 |
[43:03] | is that everyone aboard the plane survived, | 航班上的所有乘客 |
[43:06] | including two shivering babies | 包括救生艇上的 |
[43:07] | who were found in a life raft… | 两个婴儿都获救了 |
[43:12] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[43:14] | – Are you the pilot? Sully? – Yeah. | -你是那个飞行员萨利吗 -是我 |
[43:16] | – That is you, right? – Yeah. | -是你 没错吧 -没错 |
[43:18] | Hey, it’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[43:21] | That was unreal, what you did the other day. | 那天你的行为真是太难以置信了 |
[43:24] | – That was really something. – Yeah, he’s a hero. | -太伟大了 -没错 是个英雄 |
[43:26] | A real pleasure to meet you. | 见到你真是荣幸之至 |
[43:28] | You know, we invented a drink after you | 跟你说 这件事之后我们就 |
[43:30] | as soon as that happened. | 推出了一款以你命名的酒 |
[43:31] | Ain’t that right, Johnny? | 是不是 约翰尼 |
[43:32] | Yeah, you did. In fact, I’ll take one. | 没错 正好给我来一杯 |
[43:34] | The Sully! | 萨利酒 |
[43:37] | It’s a shot of Grey Goose | 一份灰雁伏特加 |
[43:39] | with a, uh, splash of water. | 兑点水 |
[43:42] | Splash of water. | 兑点水 |
[43:46] | Hey, listen. | 来 |
[43:49] | To January 15th. | 敬1月15日 |
[43:51] | Best day of the year. | 今年最难忘的日子 |
[43:53] | – To Sully. – Sully. | -敬萨利 -敬萨利 |
[43:59] | Hey, Pete. | 皮特 |
[44:00] | Sully’s here, and he’s there! | 这有个萨利 那也有个萨利 |
[44:03] | Damn, Pete. He’s everywhere! | 天啊 皮特 他无处不在 |
[44:06] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[44:07] | Sully! | 萨利 |
[44:10] | You’re like a real hero, man. You know that? | 你知道吗 你真是个英雄 |
[44:22] | Keep it coming, Paulie. I’ll see you on One. | 继续 保利 一号码头见 |
[44:24] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[44:31] | Twenty-one people on board, Cap. | 21名乘客 船长 |
[44:32] | Last report says there’s ice out by the GW. | 最新预报说华盛顿大桥附近有冰 |
[44:34] | – All right, thanks. Roger that. – All right. | -好的 收到 谢谢 -不用谢 |
[44:36] | Twenty-one on the TJ, departing Midtown, Slip Seven. | 杰斐逊号载客21人 中城七号栈桥开出 |
[44:51] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[44:53] | I cannot believe you have the sack to say that. | 真不敢相信你居然有胆这么说 |
[44:55] | That’s literally like giving the entire city the finger. | 简直就是向全市人民竖中指 |
[44:57] | I’ll say it again. | 有机会我还会那么说的 |
[44:58] | Dennis Eckersley is without question | 丹尼斯·埃克斯利毫无疑问 |
[44:59] | the greatest relief pitcher in the history of baseball. | 就是棒球史上最伟大的替补球手 |
[45:01] | Are you blinded by the leg kick? | 你是被他的踢腿动作迷惑了吧 |
[45:03] | Is that what it is? Or is it the moustache? | 是不是 还是喜欢他的胡子 |
[45:05] | You’re just jealous he was never a Yankee. | 你就是嫉妒他从来没有加入过洋基队 |
[45:07] | Jealous? | 嫉妒 |
[45:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[45:31] | Now, let’s turn to page seven… | 现在请翻到第七页 |
[45:46] | Brace, brace, brace! | 全身用力 |
[45:48] | Heads down, stay down! | 低头 弯腰 |
[45:49] | Let me hold him. | 我来抱着吧 |
[45:51] | Brace, brace, brace! | 全身用力 |
[45:52] | It’s okay. Let me hold him. | 没事的 我来抱着 |
[45:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:54] | Heads down, stay down! | 低头 弯腰 |
[45:56] | Brace, brace, brace! | 全身用力 |
[45:58] | Heads down, stay down! | 低头 弯腰 |
[45:59] | We’re not gonna make it, Uncle Robbie. | 我们完了 罗比叔叔 |
[46:00] | It’s okay. | 别怕 |
[46:01] | Brace, brace, brace! | 全身用力 |
[46:03] | I love you, Mom. | 妈妈 我爱你 |
[46:04] | – Heads down, stay down! – To the moon and the stars | -低头 弯腰 -今生今世 |
[46:07] | – and all the way back. – And all the way back. | -爱你唯一 -爱你唯一 |
[46:09] | Heads down, stay down! | 低头 弯腰 |
[46:37] | What do we do, darling? | 怎么样了 亲爱的 |
[46:53] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[46:58] | Evacuate. | 撤离 |
[47:02] | Evacuate. | 撤离 |
[47:04] | Grab your life vests, please. | 请拿好救生衣 |
[47:05] | Opening forward door. | 开启前舱门 |
[47:16] | It’s flooding back here! | 后面全都是水 |
[47:18] | Rob Kolodjay! | 罗波·克洛基 |
[47:19] | – Dad! – Go, go, go! | -爸 -快快快 |
[47:23] | Everyone! The aft exits are unusable. | 各位 机尾出口出不去 |
[47:26] | Move forward to the overwing exits! | 向前走 去机翼上方的出口 |
[47:29] | And don life vests now! | 穿上救生衣 |
[47:41] | Go! Exit! Go, go! | 快 出口 快点 快 |
[47:45] | Move forward. | 往前走 |
[47:46] | Move forward to the right or left exit door. | 往前走 左右两边都有出口 |
[47:47] | Jeff! | 杰夫 |
[47:48] | He’s back there, can you see him? | 他在后面 能看见他吗 |
[47:50] | Dad! | 爸 |
[48:00] | – Everyone, come forward. – Jump! | -各位 往前走 -跳 |
[48:04] | Sir, evacuate the plane right now! Go! | 先生 现在就撤离飞机 马上 |
[48:12] | Sheila, the raft didn’t deploy. | 希拉 滑梯没放 |
[48:19] | Sir! Come back, sir! | 先生 回来 先生 |
[48:21] | Calm down. You’ll be fine. | 冷静 不会有事的 |
[48:23] | The rafts are waiting. | 救生筏不会走的 |
[48:29] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[48:30] | Hurry up! | 抓紧时间 |
[48:32] | It’s gonna be bitter out there. Here you go. | 外面会很冷 拿着 |
[48:34] | Here. Gonna be bitter out there. | 给 外面很冷 |
[48:38] | Slowly. | 小心 |
[48:40] | You need to get off this plane now. | 现在必须撤离飞机了 |
[48:41] | Feet first. Slide slowly and gently. | 脚先出来 慢慢往下滑 |
[48:43] | – Plenty of room. – Come on, people. | -地方还很多 -快点 各位 |
[48:49] | Okay. It’s good now. Jump! Jump! | 好了 跳 跳下去 |
[49:08] | Oh, my God. Is that gas? | 天哪 是漏气了吗 |
[49:11] | We have to jump. | 咱们得跳到水里了 |
[49:12] | No, no, no, wait! | 不不不 等一下 |
[49:24] | You seeing this? | 你看到了吗 |
[49:26] | Yeah. Holy Christ, that’s a plane. | 看到了 老天爷呀 是架飞机 |
[49:28] | Deploy that man overboard ladder right away. | 马上给他放下救援梯 |
[49:31] | All right, I’m on it. | 好的 这就去 |
[49:32] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[49:34] | Mayday, mayday, mayday | 求救 求救 求救 |
[49:35] | Coast Guard Sector New York, channel 16, | 纽约海岸警卫队 频道16 |
[49:37] | Thomas Jefferson. | 托马斯·杰斐逊号 |
[49:38] | We have a passenger airliner in the North River. | 哈德逊南段有一架客机 |
[49:41] | We’re en route. We will advise. | 我们正在前往 将及时报告情况 |
[49:44] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 出发 出发 |
[50:02] | Jimmy, Jeff’s still on that plane! | 几米 杰夫还在飞机上 |
[50:05] | We can’t leave him there! | 不能把他留下 |
[50:06] | Robbie, Robbie. Robbie! | 罗比 罗比 |
[50:08] | Robbie! The crew will grab him, okay? | 罗比 乘务员会救他的 |
[50:10] | – The crew will get him, okay? – He’s in there! | -乘务员会救他的 -他还在里面 |
[50:12] | He’ll be okay. He’ll be okay. | 不会有事的 他不会有事的 |
[50:15] | I’m okay, Mom. I’m okay. | 我没事 妈妈 我没事 |
[50:21] | – Ma! – Just leave me. | -妈 -快走 别管我 |
[50:22] | Keep moving forward! | 继续往前走 |
[50:24] | Follow your instructions. | 听从指挥 |
[50:26] | – It’s all right. – There’s water in the back. | -没事的 -机舱尾部都是水 |
[50:28] | – We’re doing fine. – Come on. Let’s get out! | -我们没事了 -快点 我们赶紧出去 |
[50:30] | One after another. | 一个挨一个 |
[50:31] | Keep moving forward. Keep moving forward. | 往前走 往前走 |
[50:32] | This way. I’ll help you out. | 这边 我帮你 |
[50:34] | You go ahead, sweetheart. | 你先走 亲爱的 |
[50:35] | Come on. She can’t move. | 快点 她不能动 |
[50:36] | – Sir! Can you come help us? – Yes, ma’am? | -先生 能搭把手吗 -怎么了 |
[50:38] | Right there. | 来了 |
[50:39] | Here’s a floatation device. Take that. | 这有个漂浮装置 拿着 |
[50:42] | Everyone, keep moving forward. | 各位 往前走 |
[50:44] | Over the wings. | 到机翼上 |
[50:48] | If you have a life vest, put it on! | 穿好救生衣 |
[50:50] | All series near the Intrepid, plane down. | 航母附近所有单位注意 有飞机迫降水面 |
[50:53] | We got passengers on the wings. Approach with caution. | 乘客在机翼上 靠近时小心 |
[51:01] | Stay calm and you’ll all get out. | 别着急 都能出去 |
[51:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:07] | Move forward, move forward. | 往前走 往前走 |
[51:15] | Come on! | 快点 |
[51:17] | Come on! | 快点 |
[51:26] | Put a blanket on her leg. | 给她腿上盖个毯子 |
[51:28] | She needs a tourniquet. | 她需要止血带 |
[51:29] | You’re gonna be fine, honey. Go slow. | 没事的亲爱的 慢一点 |
[51:32] | Go slowly. Blanket. | 慢一点 毯子 |
[51:34] | Wrap this around her leg. Make it tight. | 用这个裹住腿 扎紧 |
[51:38] | It’s so cold out here. | 这可真冷 |
[51:43] | Get those first-aid kits up to the bow | 准备好急救箱 |
[51:45] | and get some extra life jackets out there. | 再多拿些救生衣过来 |
[51:47] | We’re here! We’re here! | 我们在这儿 在这儿 |
[51:52] | It’s all right. We’re here. | 没事了 我们来了 |
[51:59] | Give me a countdown, Victor. | 指挥一下 维克托 |
[52:01] | All right. | 好 |
[52:04] | Three, | 三 |
[52:05] | two… | 二 |
[52:08] | We’re good. We’re good. | 可以了 可以了 |
[52:11] | Come on, buddy. | 来吧 哥们儿 |
[52:15] | Hold it right there, baby. Come on. | 停住别动 小东西 听话 |
[52:17] | Easy. Go easy. | 慢点儿 别着急 |
[52:21] | Come on. One at a time. | 上来 一次一个 |
[52:25] | We’re gonna get everybody, guys. | 我们会把大家都救走的 放心吧 |
[52:59] | This is Yogi Berra. | 我是尤吉·贝拉号 |
[53:01] | We’re 30 seconds out. | 我们还有半分钟就到了 |
[53:03] | With a water temperature | 现在水温只有两摄氏度 |
[53:04] | of 36 degrees and a wind chill of minus 5, | 加上风的因素还要再冷个五度 |
[53:06] | the surviving passengers of Flight 1549 | 1549次航班幸存乘客 |
[53:09] | literally have minutes to live. | 实际上只有几分钟时间等待救援 |
[53:12] | We’re five out. We have visual on aircraft. | 还有五分钟到达 已经目视该机 |
[53:20] | All right, give me your hand. | 好了 把手给我 |
[53:21] | If anybody’s got any problems, just wait down there. | 如果有人受伤 请在下面稍等 |
[53:24] | We got some really good people | 我们有一些专业救援人员 |
[53:25] | coming on their way, all right? | 正在赶来 好吗 |
[53:40] | Stand by. | 准备 |
[53:48] | Fifty yards, go! | 46米 跳 |
[54:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[54:06] | I got you. You’re gonna be okay. All right? | 抓住你了 没事了 放心吧 |
[54:08] | Got you. | 有我呢 |
[54:11] | Is anyone still here? Come forward. | 里面还有人吗 快出来 |
[54:13] | Captain! Come back! | 机长 回来 |
[54:15] | Come forward! | 快出来 |
[54:21] | We need to get off the plane now. | 我们得赶紧撤离飞机了 |
[54:32] | Captain! | 机长 |
[54:34] | Captain! We have to go! | 机长 我们得走了 |
[54:37] | It’s time to get off the plane, right now! | 必须现在撤离飞机 快点 |
[54:50] | All right, you guys go. Go. | 好了 你们先走 快走 |
[54:51] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我随后就来 |
[55:01] | 当天执飞1549次航班的飞机注册号是N106US 根据萨利的自传他这里拿的是飞机的维修记录本 | |
[55:06] | Sully, we gotta go. | 萨利 我们得走了 |
[55:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:28] | Everybody’s okay. Help is on the way. | 大家都没事 救援人员正在赶来 |
[55:32] | Twenty-six passengers going to Port Imperial. | 26位乘客去了帝国码头 |
[55:35] | Nineteen headed to Pier 81. | 十九位了去81号码头 |
[55:37] | We got 24 passengers on board | 我们船上有24位乘客 |
[55:40] | headed to Port Imperial. | 送去了帝国码头 |
[55:41] | Whoever has miraculously survived | 纽约市近三百名最优秀的救援人员已经 |
[55:43] | this plummet from the skies into the icy Hudson | 准备好救助这些从高空坠入冰冷的哈德逊河 |
[55:45] | has about 300 of New York’s finest ready to help them. | 却奇迹般幸存的乘客 不论幸存了多少 |
[55:48] | The only question remaining is will it be too late? | 目前唯一的问题是 还来得及吗 |
[55:52] | In Manhattan, Bobby Cuza, New York One. | 纽约一台鲍比·库萨于曼哈顿报道 |
[55:54] | Come on, sir. Give me your hand. | 来吧 先生 把手给我 |
[55:56] | Grab on. | 抓住了 |
[55:57] | Give me your hand, sir. It’s okay. | 把手给我 先生 没事的 |
[55:59] | We got you. | 抓住你了 |
[56:02] | – My hands. – Gotta warm them up. | -我的手 -得赶紧焐热 |
[56:04] | Get him a blanket, fast. | 给他一条毯子 赶紧 |
[56:13] | I was sure I was gonna die. | 我以为我肯定要死了 |
[56:15] | Hey, no one dies today. | 今天没人会死 |
[56:22] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[56:30] | Here you go, Captain. This way. | 快来 机长 这里 |
[56:33] | Give us your hand, sir. | 把手给我们 先生 |
[56:35] | Sully, wrap it around your arms. | 萨利 把它绑胳膊上 |
[56:38] | – Climb out now. – Give me your hand. | -现在往上爬 -把手给我 |
[56:45] | Can we get a couple more blankets over here? | 能再拿几条毯子过来吗 |
[56:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[56:48] | – Thank you so much. – You’re welcome. | -真是太感谢你了 -不客气 |
[56:51] | Give him some room. | 给他让个道 |
[56:52] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[57:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[57:16] | I wanted to call to say I’m okay. | 我想打电话报个平安 |
[57:18] | Oh, good. Are you still on the 5:50 home? | 真好 你还是五点五十到家吗 |
[57:20] | There’s been an incident. | 出了点意外 |
[57:22] | I’m okay, not a scratch somehow. | 我没事 竟然能毫发无损 |
[57:25] | Turn on the television. | 打开电视 |
[57:26] | What do you mean “Turn on the television”? | 你说打开电视是什么意思 |
[57:29] | Lorrie, I can’t talk right now. | 洛丽 我现在什么也不能说 |
[57:30] | I will call you from the pier when things quiet down. | 事情平息了我从码头打给你 |
[57:34] | I had to land in the Hudson. | 我不得不降落在哈德逊河上 |
[57:38] | Sully, I don’t understand. | 萨利 我没听懂 |
[57:40] | I love you, and I’m okay. Tell the girls I am okay. | 我爱你 我没事 告诉女儿们我没事 |
[57:46] | But I have to go. | 我得挂电话了 |
[57:50] | Girls, turn on the TV. | 姑娘们 打开电视 |
[57:54] | An extensive rescue effort is underway | 一架全美航空班机坠入哈德逊河 |
[57:56] | after a US Airways Flight crashes into the Hudson River, | 救援工作正在全面展开 |
[58:00] | – sending passengers scrambling for safety. – Oh, my God. | -救援人员正在努力营救乘客 -天哪 |
[58:24] | If you have any wet clothing on, take it off | 要是身上的衣服湿了 赶紧脱下来 |
[58:25] | and wrap up in a blanket from the Red Cross. | 在红十字会拿条毯子裹身上 |
[58:38] | You’re gonna be okay. Okay, Lucille? | 你会没事的 放心吧 露西尔 |
[58:40] | I’m gonna take you right to the ambulance, all right? | 我现在直接把你送上救护车 好吗 |
[58:46] | Maybe he’s here. Maybe he beat us somehow. | 他可能在这里呢 他可能比我们还快 |
[58:48] | There’s lots of boats! | 好多船啊 |
[58:51] | Jeff! | 杰夫 |
[58:54] | Sully! | 萨利 |
[58:55] | Dan! | 丹 |
[59:00] | Dan, I need to know who’s hurt and how badly, | 丹 我想知道谁受伤了 有多严重 |
[59:02] | and I need a count. | 然后我需要知道人数 |
[59:04] | 155, that’s my number. That’s passengers and crew. | 我的人数是155 乘客加机组 |
[59:06] | Okay. How are you? | 好的 你怎么样 |
[59:08] | I’ll answer that question when we’ve counted 155. | 我们数到155人时我再回答这个问题 |
[59:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[59:12] | Honey, it’s me. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[59:15] | Sort of. I won’t be home tonight. | 有点儿 今晚我回不了家了 |
[59:19] | Sherri, I cannot believe l am talking to you. | 雪莉 简直不敢相信我在跟你说话 |
[59:28] | Captain. | 机长 |
[59:29] | I’m here to escort you to meet with Mayor Bloomberg | 我来带你去见市长布隆伯格 |
[59:31] | and Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly. | 和警察局长雷蒙德·凯力 |
[59:33] | If the Mayor wants to say hello, | 要是市长想打招呼 |
[59:34] | he’ll have to come down here. | 让他到这来 |
[59:35] | We’re still working. | 我们还在工作 |
[59:36] | Sully, I can keep assembling the count. | 萨利 我可以留在这清点人数 |
[59:39] | Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[59:40] | Jeff, I need a count. | 杰夫 我需要知道人数 |
[59:41] | We’ve gotta have a count. | 我们必须知道人数 |
[59:42] | There’s no way to get a real count out here, Sully. | 萨利 在这里不可能清点出准确人数的 |
[59:44] | Sully, Jeff’s right. | 萨利 杰夫说得对 |
[59:45] | Let’s get you in some dry clothes | 我们先去换件干衣服 |
[59:46] | before you freeze to death. | 不然你会冻死的 |
[59:47] | Captain, what if the Mayor | 机长 市长 |
[59:48] | and Chief Kelly come down here to meet with you? | 和凯力局长愿意来这见你 |
[59:50] | Dan, because it was a domestic flight… | 丹 因为是国内航班 |
[59:52] | Yeah, we got no manifest. | 所以我们没有旅客名单 |
[59:53] | We’re gonna have to track | 我们必须逐个 |
[59:54] | the passenger information down one by one. | 调查旅客信息 |
[59:56] | – Can you help? – Yeah. | -你有办法吗 -有 |
[59:58] | I’m gonna call John Carey. | 我给约翰·凯里打个电话 |
[59:59] | We’re gonna get you a count. | 我们会给你人数的 |
[1:00:00] | But, Sully, listen. You’ve done enough. | 但是萨利 听我说 你做得已经够多了 |
[1:00:02] | Let me take it from here. | 从现在起让我接手吧 |
[1:00:14] | – Jeff? – Pop! | -杰夫 -爸 |
[1:00:16] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:00:18] | I was on the other wing. | 我在另一边机翼上 |
[1:00:18] | They brought us to Jersey. | 他们把我们带到了新泽西 |
[1:00:20] | I couldn’t see you. I couldn’t find you. | 我看不见你 也找不到你 |
[1:00:23] | I could hear you shouting my name the whole time. | 我能听到你一直在叫我名字 |
[1:00:26] | I shouted back. I guess the river… | 我回答你的 但可能水声太大 |
[1:00:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:00:30] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[1:00:33] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:00:35] | Can you believe we made it? | 你能相信我们活下来了吗 |
[1:00:38] | I mean, the plane crashed | 我是说 飞机掉到 |
[1:00:41] | on the river! | 河里了 |
[1:00:43] | Are you kidding me? | 真是天大的玩笑啊 |
[1:00:49] | Ah, so unbelievable. | 太不可思议了 |
[1:01:08] | I’ve never been so happy to be in New York in my life. | 我这辈子在纽约从没这么开心过 |
[1:01:23] | Hey, Patty. | 帕特 |
[1:01:24] | Supe sent me looking for you. | 主任让我来找你 |
[1:01:25] | Everyone’s going nuts up top. | 大家都快高兴疯了 |
[1:01:27] | Aren’t you coming? | 你不来吗 |
[1:01:28] | I guess you didn’t hear. | 估计你还没听说 |
[1:01:29] | I lost Cactus 1549 in the Hudson. | 我值班时全美1549掉哈德逊河里了 |
[1:01:33] | Huh. I guess you haven’t heard. | 估计是你还没听说 |
[1:01:34] | He landed the son of a bitch! | 他成功着陆了 |
[1:01:36] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:37] | Everyone’s been pulled off. It’s a miracle! | 所有人都被救上来了 真是个奇迹 |
[1:01:40] | I thought I lost them all. | 我以为他们都没命了 |
[1:01:42] | They’ve got to get a TV in here. | 这里真应该放一台电视 |
[1:01:43] | Yeah. Seriously. | 没错 |
[1:01:47] | What is my pulse rate? | 我脉率多少 |
[1:01:49] | It’s 110. | 一百一 |
[1:01:52] | My normal resting is 55. | 我静息时正常值是55 |
[1:01:54] | 110… | 一百一 |
[1:01:56] | That’s not good. | 不太好啊 |
[1:01:57] | You are right. 110 is not good. | 你说对了 一百一是不太好 |
[1:02:00] | After what you just went through, | 考虑到你刚才经历的一切 |
[1:02:01] | 110 is extraordinary. | 一百一真是慢得奇怪 |
[1:02:03] | How is Doreen? | 多琳怎么样 |
[1:02:05] | Fairly severe laceration. | 比较严重的撕裂伤 |
[1:02:07] | But we’ll keep her a day or two to stem the infection. | 我们会让她住一两天院 以防感染 |
[1:02:09] | But she’ll be okay? | 她会恢复的吧 |
[1:02:10] | She’ll have a scar and a hell of a story to tell. | 她会有个疤 还有个故事讲给人听 |
[1:02:13] | Although no one’ll believe her. | 虽然没人会相信她 |
[1:02:14] | Hell, I’m standing here with you right now | 我现在就站在你面前 |
[1:02:15] | and I don’t believe it. | 可我还是不相信 |
[1:02:16] | You landed a plane on the Hudson. Not a scratch on you. | 你把飞机降在了哈德逊河上 竟然毫发无损 |
[1:02:18] | Arnie. | 阿尼 |
[1:02:20] | The union is pulling out all the big guns today, huh? | 工会的大佬们今天全都出动了吧 |
[1:02:25] | Talked to Dan Britt, Sully. | 萨利 丹·布瑞特跟我说过了 |
[1:02:27] | Got a count. | 人数统计出来了 |
[1:02:29] | 155 155. | |
[1:02:33] | 155 155. | |
[1:02:35] | It’s official. | 是正式结果 |
[1:02:36] | -155 -155 – 155. – 155. | |
[1:02:42] | 155 155. | |
[1:02:44] | Thank you, Arnie. | 谢谢 阿尼 |
[1:03:18] | – Hey, Carl. – Jeff. | -卡尔 -杰夫 |
[1:03:21] | – Sully. – Carl. | -萨利 -卡尔 |
[1:03:22] | Hell of a thing you pulled off out there today. | 你今天可真是制造了个大新闻 |
[1:03:24] | Well, we’re here. | 我们活着站在这里 |
[1:03:26] | It’s about all I know at the moment. | 我现在只关心这一点 |
[1:03:28] | Oh, this is Ms. May, with the hotel. | 这是梅女士 酒店工作人员 |
[1:03:30] | Wanted to have a quick word with you. | 想跟你们说几句话 |
[1:03:31] | I won’t take your time, gentlemen. | 我不会占用你们太多时间 先生们 |
[1:03:33] | This is only to say that my staff and I | 只想说我和我的员工们 |
[1:03:34] | are committed to protecting your privacy. | 会尽全力保护你们的隐私 |
[1:03:35] | So, if there’s anything I can do at all… | 如果有什么需要我做的 |
[1:03:38] | If it’s possible, I’d love | 如果有可能 我希望 |
[1:03:39] | to have my uniform dry-cleaned overnight. | 能帮忙连夜干洗一下我的制服 |
[1:03:41] | It’s the only clothing that I have. | 我只带了这套衣服 |
[1:03:43] | Dry-cleaning? | 干洗吗 |
[1:03:44] | If it’s too much… If it’s too late… | 要是太过分了 要是太晚了 |
[1:03:46] | Are you kidding? | 别开玩笑了 |
[1:03:47] | Captain Sullenberger, | 萨伦伯格机长 |
[1:03:48] | I’d give you this whole hotel if I could. | 我要是能 我愿意把整个酒店都给你 |
[1:03:53] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:03:55] | Well, thank you, Evelyn. Thank you very much. | 谢谢你 伊夫琳 非常感谢 |
[1:03:57] | – Anything for Sully. – Okay. | -萨利我的神 -好吧 |
[1:03:59] | Have a blessed day. | 祝你们愉快 |
[1:04:03] | What just happened? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[1:04:05] | You just got hugged by a total stranger. | 你被一个陌生人拥抱了 |
[1:04:08] | Ah, come on, Sully. | 好了 萨利 |
[1:04:10] | When’s the last time you heard of someone | 你上次听说有人把喷气式飞机 |
[1:04:12] | landing a jet plane on the water | 停在水上 而且所有人获救 |
[1:04:15] | and everybody lived? | 是什么时候 |
[1:04:18] | Exactly. | 没有就对了 |
[1:04:20] | I got shaving cream, razor blades, toothpaste. | 我带了剃须膏 刮胡刀片 牙膏 |
[1:04:25] | And new clothes. | 还有新衣服 |
[1:04:28] | What, did you think we were ninjas? | 什么 你以为我们是忍者吗 |
[1:04:31] | K Mart was the only store open. | 只有K市场还开着 |
[1:04:32] | It’s Queens. It’s 10:00 in the evening. | 这里是皇后区 现在是晚上十点 |
[1:04:34] | – You find a Brooks Brothers. – Yeah. | -你去找家布鲁克斯兄弟试试 -好吧 |
[1:04:38] | Sully. | 萨利 |
[1:04:39] | What are you even still doing in uniform? | 你怎么还穿着制服 |
[1:04:41] | Ah. You know, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 我不知道 |
[1:04:43] | Look, guys. It’s been a long day. | 两位今天肯定累坏了 |
[1:04:45] | Why don’t you get some rest? | 你们早点休息吧 |
[1:04:47] | Mike Cleary will be over in the a.m. | 麦克·克利里早上会过来 |
[1:04:49] | And make sure you’re both doing okay. | 你们都要有个好状态 |
[1:04:52] | Thank you, Carl. | 谢谢你 卡尔 |
[1:04:53] | Yeah, thank you, Captain. | 没事 谢谢你 机长 |
[1:04:55] | It’s been a while since New York had news this good. | 纽约已经很久没有这样的好消息了 |
[1:04:59] | Especially with an airplane in it. | 特别是有关飞机的消息 |
[1:05:10] | I’ll see you later, Sully. | 回见 萨利 |
[1:05:34] | The word city officials keep repeating is “Timing.” | 政府官员们一直重复的一个词是”及时” |
[1:05:37] | The perfect timing of the NYPD scuba units | 纽约市警察局潜水队及时到位 |
[1:05:41] | and of the ferry boat captains, | 渡轮船长及时反应 |
[1:05:43] | and of course, the inexplicably | 当然 还有飞行员 |
[1:05:45] | precise timing of the pilot. | 难以置信的及时行事 |
[1:05:47] | Captain “Sully” Sullenberger, | 萨伦伯格 “萨利”机长 |
[1:05:49] | who, with almost no time, | 几乎没用什么时间 |
[1:05:51] | became a man for all time. | 就变成了流芳百世的人物 |
[1:05:53] | This is Kristine Johnson… | 记者克里斯汀·约翰逊 |
[1:05:54] | The timing. | 及时 |
[1:05:56] | reporting live from the Hudson River. | 在哈德逊河为您现场播报 |
[1:05:57] | New York One Minute. | 纽约一台新闻快讯 |
[1:05:59] | The coast guard released this new video of Flight 1549 | 海岸警卫队发布的这段新视频 |
[1:06:01] | making its emergency landing on the Hudson. | 显示了1549次航班迫降在哈德逊河的过程 |
[1:06:03] | Meanwhile, the search is launched | 同时 工作人员已经 |
[1:06:04] | for the engine of the aircraft. | 展开对飞机发动机的搜寻 |
[1:06:08] | Hey, Sully. Let me… | 萨利 让我 |
[1:06:17] | Come on. Answer. | 快点 接电话 |
[1:06:19] | Answer! | 接电话 |
[1:06:21] | Larry, the CVR is in two days. | 拉里 还有两天就要听驾驶舱录音了 |
[1:06:24] | How fast can you arrange a favour? | 需要你帮个忙 不知道能有多快 |
[1:06:25] | Sully? | 是萨利吗 |
[1:06:26] | I know that Airbus has simulations | 我知道空客安排了 |
[1:06:28] | scheduled for the S22 sim at the factory. | 在工厂用S22模拟器进行模拟 |
[1:06:30] | But that’s next week in Toulouse. | 但计划是下周在图卢兹 |
[1:06:32] | Can you get them to reschedule? | 你能让他们改个时间吗 |
[1:06:34] | 1.30 in the morning. | 现在是凌晨一点半啊 |
[1:06:35] | I need you to make it happen | 我需要你让它提前到 |
[1:06:37] | before we listen to the CVR. | 我们听驾驶舱录音之前 |
[1:06:38] | Before our testimony is complete. | 在我们说完证词之前 |
[1:06:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:06:42] | I have a right to see the simulations | 我有权看到模拟过程 |
[1:06:44] | and I have a feeling that | 我有种感觉 |
[1:06:45] | with human pilots and not a computer, | 让人而不是电脑当飞行员 |
[1:06:47] | the results are going to be different. | 结果会不一样 |
[1:06:49] | What if they show the exact same result? | 要是结果完全一样呢 |
[1:06:53] | If they do, then I’ll hand you my wings myself. | 要是完全一样 我会主动辞职 |
[1:06:55] | It’s all about the timing, Larry. | 关键就在及时 拉里 |
[1:06:56] | You can accomplish anything if you’re never in a hurry. | 只要及时 什么事都能办成 |
[1:06:59] | I sure as hell agree with that. | 这话我绝对同意 |
[1:07:01] | The CVR is on Wednesday. That’s 36 hours. | 周三听驾驶舱录音 还有36小时 |
[1:07:03] | Can you make it happen? | 你能办得到吗 |
[1:07:04] | I’ll try. It’s a lot of phone calls to make. | 我试试 要打很多电话 |
[1:07:07] | It’s already 7:30 in the morning in France, | 法国现在已经早上七点半了 |
[1:07:09] | so you better get started. | 所以你最好现在就开始 |
[1:07:10] | Thank you, Larry. Thank you. | 谢谢 拉里 谢谢你 |
[1:07:31] | Hey, Lorrie. | 洛丽 |
[1:07:32] | Hi. I’m sorry to bother you before the hearing. | 抱歉在听证会之前打扰你 |
[1:07:35] | Sweetheart, what happened? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[1:07:39] | I realized just now, | 我刚刚才 |
[1:07:43] | for the first time, that there were… | 第一次意识到 飞机上 |
[1:07:46] | There were 155 people on that plane | 飞机上有155人 |
[1:07:48] | and you were one of them. | 而你也是其中之一 |
[1:07:51] | We almost lost you. | 我们差点就失去你了 |
[1:07:54] | Yeah, but you didn’t. I’m right here. | 但其实并没有 我还活着 |
[1:07:58] | How are you holding up? | 你现在怎么样 |
[1:08:00] | Oh, I’m holding up. | 还行吧 |
[1:08:02] | Please tell me this is almost over. | 快告诉我这事就要结束了 |
[1:08:04] | It’s almost over. | 这事就要结束了 |
[1:08:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:08:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:08:08] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:08:10] | I’ll call you when they’re done with me. | 这里完事后给你电话 |
[1:08:41] | – Sully. – Let’s go, Larry. | -萨利 -走吧 拉里 |
[1:08:54] | – Good morning, Sully. – Jeff. | -早上好 萨利 -杰夫 |
[1:08:56] | Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome. | 早上好 女士们先生们 欢迎大家 |
[1:08:58] | My name is Charles Porter. | 我是查尔斯·波特 |
[1:08:59] | I’ve been assigned by | 国家运输安全委员会 |
[1:09:01] | the National Transportation Safety Board | 任命我 |
[1:09:02] | to conduct this public hearing here today. | 今天在这里主持本次公开听证会 |
[1:09:05] | We have a lot of material to cover. | 我们有很多材料要审核 |
[1:09:07] | But before we listen to the cockpit voice recording… | 但在听驾驶舱录音之前 |
[1:09:10] | And we will be listening to it for the first time | 这也将是我们第一次听 |
[1:09:12] | along with you, gentlemen. | 和大家一起 |
[1:09:14] | Per the request of Captain Sullenberger and the union, | 根据萨伦伯格机长和工会的要求 |
[1:09:17] | Airbus has agreed to link us via satellite | 空客同意让我们通过卫星 |
[1:09:20] | to today’s piloted simulations. | 链接到今天的人控模拟飞行 |
[1:09:22] | Upload link, please. | 请上传链接 |
[1:09:24] | They’re just simulations, Sully. | 萨利 这不过是模拟而已 |
[1:09:26] | Won’t change my mind about what happened up there. | 不会改变我对事情的看法 |
[1:09:29] | Might change theirs. | 可能会改变他们的看法 |
[1:09:41] | Birds. | 有鸟 |
[1:09:43] | Number one’s rolling back. And number two. | 一号发动机减速 二号也是 |
[1:09:45] | Autopilot’s off. | 自动驾驶关闭 |
[1:09:47] | – Pilot off. – Flight Director’s off. | -自动驾驶关闭 -飞行指引仪关闭 |
[1:09:49] | Flight Director is off. | 飞行指引仪关闭 |
[1:09:50] | All right. LaGuardia, Cactus 1549, dual engine failure. | 拉瓜迪亚 全美1549双发失效 |
[1:09:53] | We have to return to the field. | 我们得回机场 |
[1:09:55] | Okay. I’m gonna left turn back to LaGuardia 13. | 好的 我要左转回到拉瓜迪亚13跑道 |
[1:09:58] | I’ll activate the approach for you. | 我帮你激活进场程序 |
[1:10:00] | It’s activated. | 激活了 |
[1:10:02] | Runway 13. | 跑道13 |
[1:10:06] | Glide slopes coming in nicely. | 正常截获下滑道 |
[1:10:08] | – Flaps two. – Flaps two. | -襟翼 二 -襟翼 二 |
[1:10:12] | Sink rate 900. | 下降率九百 |
[1:10:16] | Too low, flaps. | 高度低 放襟翼 |
[1:10:19] | Flight slow. | 空速低 |
[1:10:20] | Too low, flaps. | 高度低 放襟翼 |
[1:10:22] | Forty, 30, 20… | 四十[英尺] 三十 二十 |
[1:10:33] | Successful landing at LaGuardia, Runway 13. | 成功着陆拉瓜迪亚机场 跑道13 |
[1:10:37] | For the record, | 先说一句 |
[1:10:38] | the pilots and the computer sims bear the same result. | 飞行员和电脑模拟结果相同 |
[1:10:43] | Let’s try for Teterboro now, please. | 现在请开始模拟泰特波罗机场 |
[1:10:46] | Upload the second run. | 上传第二轮模拟 |
[1:10:52] | Birds. | 鸟 |
[1:10:58] | Give me a heading 310. | 航向310 |
[1:11:00] | Heading 310. | 航向310 |
[1:11:03] | I’m gonna give you direct to Teterboro. | 直飞泰特波罗 |
[1:11:05] | Direct Teterboro. | 直飞泰特波罗 |
[1:11:14] | One thousand. | 一千[英尺] |
[1:11:15] | Flaps two. | 襟翼 二 |
[1:11:17] | Flaps two. | 襟翼 二 |
[1:11:23] | Too low, terrain. | 高度低 注意地形 |
[1:11:25] | Too low, terrain. | 高度低 注意地形 |
[1:11:27] | Too low, terrain. | 高度低 注意地形 |
[1:11:30] | Fifty, 40, 30, 20… | 五十[英尺] 四十 三十 二十 |
[1:11:38] | Successful landing at Teterboro, Runway 19. | 成功降落泰特波罗 跑道19 |
[1:11:42] | 机长 切斯利·萨伦伯格 | |
[1:11:42] | 副驾驶 杰夫·斯凯尔斯 | |
[1:11:44] | Multiple airports, runways, two successful landings. | 两个机场 两条跑道 两次成功降落 |
[1:11:49] | We are simply mimicking | 我们只是在重复 |
[1:11:51] | what the computer already told us. | 电脑的模拟结果而已 |
[1:11:53] | A lot of toes were stepped on | 为了组织这场模拟 |
[1:11:55] | in order to set this up for today. | 我们调动了很多资源 |
[1:11:58] | And frankly, I really don’t know | 坦白讲 我实在不明白 |
[1:12:01] | what you gentlemen plan to gain by it. | 你们这样安排到底图什么 |
[1:12:03] | Can we get serious now? | 我们现在能认真一点了吗 |
[1:12:07] | Captain? | 你什么意思 |
[1:12:08] | We’ve all heard about the computer simulations | 我们都已经听说了电脑模拟的结果 |
[1:12:10] | and now we are watching actual sims. | 现在我们又在观看真人模拟 |
[1:12:13] | But I can’t quite believe | 但我简直不敢相信 |
[1:12:16] | you still have not taken into account the human factor. | 你们竟然还是没有把人的因素考虑进去 |
[1:12:20] | Human piloted simulations | 真人驾驶的模拟 |
[1:12:22] | showed that you could make it back to the airport. | 证明你本可以把飞机开回机场 |
[1:12:24] | No, they don’t. | 不 他们没有 |
[1:12:26] | These pilots were not behaving like human beings, | 这些飞行员做事不像真人 |
[1:12:29] | like people who are experiencing this for the first time. | 不像第一次经历这种事故的人 |
[1:12:31] | Well, they may not be reacting like you did. | 他们的反应可能不像你 |
[1:12:33] | Immediately after the bird strike | 飞机一经鸟击 |
[1:12:35] | they are turning back for the airport. | 他们立即返回机场 |
[1:12:37] | Just as in the computer sims, correct? | 电脑模拟就是这样的 对吧 |
[1:12:39] | That is correct. | 是这样的 |
[1:12:40] | They obviously knew the turn | 他们明显早就知道要往哪转 |
[1:12:42] | and exactly what heading to fly. | 知道确切的航向 |
[1:12:44] | They did not run a check. | 他们没进行检查 |
[1:12:45] | They did not switch on the APU. | 他们没打开辅助动力装置 |
[1:12:47] | They had all the same parameters that you faced. | 他们的参数跟你当时面临的一模一样 |
[1:12:49] | No one warned us. | 没有人警告过我们 |
[1:12:52] | No one said, “You are going to lose both engines | 没人说过 “你们会在一个 |
[1:12:55] | “at a lower altitude than any jet in history. | “低到史无前例的高度双发失效 |
[1:12:58] | “But be cool. | “但是请保持冷静 |
[1:12:59] | “Just make a left turn for LaGuardia | “直接左转去拉瓜迪亚 |
[1:13:02] | “like you’re going back to pick up the milk.” | “就像回去取牛奶一样” |
[1:13:05] | This was dual engine loss at 2,800 feet | 这是在850米的高度双发失效 |
[1:13:08] | followed by an immediate water landing | 需要马上紧急迫降到水面上 |
[1:13:10] | with 155 souls on board. | 机上有155条人命 |
[1:13:13] | No one has ever trained for an incident like that. | 没有人接受过应对这种事故的训练 |
[1:13:17] | No one. | 没有人 |
[1:13:19] | The Teterboro landing, | 降落泰特波罗的模拟中出现了 |
[1:13:20] | with its unrealistic bank angle | 完全不切实际的坡度角 |
[1:13:22] | we were not the Thunderbirds up there. | 我们不是雷鸟飞行表演队 |
[1:13:25] | I’d like to know how many times | 我想知道飞行员 |
[1:13:27] | the pilot practised that maneuver | 进行了多少次练习 |
[1:13:28] | before he actually pulled it off. | 才成功完成了那次转弯 |
[1:13:31] | I’m not questioning the pilots. | 我不是在质疑飞行员 |
[1:13:33] | They’re good pilots. | 他们很优秀 |
[1:13:35] | But they’ve clearly been instructed to head for the airport | 但很明显他们得到了指示 |
[1:13:39] | immediately after the bird strike. | 要在遭受鸟击后立即返回机场 |
[1:13:41] | You’ve allowed no time for analysis or decision-making. | 根本就没给他们时间进行分析和决策 |
[1:13:44] | In these simulations, | 在这些模拟中 |
[1:13:45] | you’ve taken all of the humanity out of the cockpit. | 你们把所有人的因素都排除在外 |
[1:13:49] | How much time did the pilots spend | 飞行员花了多长时间 |
[1:13:51] | planning for this event? | 准备这个 |
[1:13:53] | For these simulations? | 这些模拟 |
[1:13:58] | You are looking for human error. | 你们在找人为错误 |
[1:14:02] | Then make it human. | 那就把人的因素考虑进去 |
[1:14:09] | This wasn’t a video game. | 这不是电脑游戏 |
[1:14:11] | It was life and death. | 而是人命关天的大事 |
[1:14:13] | Sully’s right. That’s worth a few seconds. | 萨利说得对 需要几秒来决策 |
[1:14:16] | Please ask how many practice runs they had. | 请问一下他们进行了多少次练习 |
[1:14:19] | Seventeen. | 十七次 |
[1:14:27] | Seventeen? | 十七次 |
[1:14:30] | The pilot who landed at Teterboro had | 降落到泰特波罗机场的飞行员 |
[1:14:33] | 17 practice attempts | 进行了十七次练习 |
[1:14:35] | before the simulation we just witnessed. | 才成功完成我们刚刚看到的模拟 |
[1:14:43] | Your reaction decision time will be set at 35 seconds. | 你的反应决策时间将被设置为35秒 |
[1:14:47] | Thirty-five seconds. That’s not enough time. | 35秒 不够啊 |
[1:14:50] | We only had 208 seconds total, | 我们一共才只有208秒 |
[1:14:53] | so I’ll take it. | 就35秒吧 |
[1:14:55] | Upload the link. | 上传链接 |
[1:14:57] | Return to LaGuardia. | 返回拉瓜迪亚 |
[1:14:58] | Now with an added 35-second delay in response time. | 现在增加35秒的反应时间 |
[1:15:06] | – Birds. – Okay, I saw them. | -有鸟 -我看到了 |
[1:15:08] | – Give me 35 seconds. – Thirty-five seconds. | -倒计时35秒 -35秒 |
[1:15:17] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[1:15:19] | Here we go. | 我们开始 |
[1:15:21] | Flight path vector. | 飞行航迹矢量 |
[1:15:28] | Going for 13. | 飞回跑道13 |
[1:15:29] | Okay | 好的 |
[1:15:31] | Activate confirm. | 激活确认 |
[1:15:32] | All right. You are confirmed. | 很好 确认 |
[1:15:37] | We’re heading right for the airport. | 我们现在返回机场 |
[1:15:47] | Caution, obstacle. | 警告 障碍物 |
[1:15:49] | Caution, obstacle. | 警告 障碍物 |
[1:15:51] | We’re about seven miles from the runway. | 我们离跑道大约有11公里 |
[1:15:55] | Caution, obstacle. | 警告 障碍物 |
[1:15:57] | Terrain, terrain. | 注意地形 注意地形 |
[1:16:00] | Pull up. | 拉起 |
[1:16:03] | Pull up. | 拉起 |
[1:16:05] | Pull up. | 拉起 |
[1:16:08] | Pull up. | 拉起 |
[1:16:09] | Too low, terrain. | 高度低 注意地形 |
[1:16:12] | We got a little extra speed. | 速度太快了 |
[1:16:13] | You want some flaps? | 要放襟翼吗 |
[1:16:15] | Too low, terrain. | 高度低 注意地形 |
[1:16:17] | No, leave the flaps up. | 不 别放襟翼 |
[1:16:20] | Too low, terrain. | 高度低 注意地形 |
[1:16:22] | Too low, terrain. | 高度低 注意地形 |
[1:16:23] | Too low, terrain. | 高度低 注意地形 |
[1:16:26] | Fifty, 40, 30, 20… | 五十[英尺] 四十 三十 二十 |
[1:16:43] | Let’s try Teterboro. | 试试泰特波罗 |
[1:16:47] | Upload the link, please. | 请上传链接 |
[1:16:52] | Birds. | 鸟来了 |
[1:16:53] | Autopilot off. Flight Director off. | 自动驾驶关闭 飞行指引仪关闭 |
[1:16:55] | Hack the time. | 倒计时 |
[1:16:57] | – Thirty-five seconds. – Thirty-five seconds. | -35秒 -35秒 |
[1:17:00] | Engine one and two fail. | 一号和二号发动机失效 |
[1:17:06] | Turn. | 转向 |
[1:17:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:17:10] | Let’s see if we can make it. | 我们看看能不能成功 |
[1:17:17] | Heading sub 298. | 航向旋钮298 |
[1:17:18] | You seeing Teterboro out there? | 你看到那边的泰特波罗了吗 |
[1:17:20] | I do. | 看到了 |
[1:17:25] | Way too low. | 高度太低了 |
[1:17:29] | Obstacle, obstacle. | 障碍物 障碍物 |
[1:17:32] | Pull up. | 拉起 |
[1:17:34] | Pull up. | 拉起 |
[1:17:36] | Pull up. | 拉起 |
[1:17:39] | Pull up. | 拉起 |
[1:17:41] | Pull up. | 拉起 |
[1:17:43] | Not gonna work, not gonna work. | 不行 不行 |
[1:17:46] | Pull up. | 拉起 |
[1:17:48] | Pull up. | 拉起 |
[1:17:49] | Pull up. | 拉起 |
[1:18:06] | Does anyone need to see more simulations? | 还有人想看更多模拟吗 |
[1:18:13] | Now that we’ve seen what could have happened, | 既然我们已经看到了可能会发生什么 |
[1:18:16] | can we, uh, listen to what actually did? | 我们能否听听真正发生了什么 |
[1:18:18] | We will look at all the results at a later date. | 我们稍后再检查这些模拟结果 |
[1:18:23] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[1:18:24] | For the record, | 接下来是 |
[1:18:26] | this is the CVR of us Airways Flight 1549, | 2009年1月15日全美航空1549航班 |
[1:18:29] | January 15th, 2009. | 驾驶舱录音 |
[1:18:32] | Gentlemen, headsets. | 请大家戴上耳机 |
[1:19:02] | Birds! | 有鸟群 |
[1:19:09] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:19:14] | We got one rolling back. | 一台发动机转速下降 |
[1:19:19] | We have both of them rolling back. | 两台发动机转速都下降了 |
[1:19:26] | Ignition start. | 点火 |
[1:19:33] | I’m starting the APU. | 打开辅助动力装置 |
[1:19:41] | – My aircraft. – Your aircraft. | -我操纵 -你操纵 |
[1:19:43] | Get out the QRH. | 快看快速检查单 |
[1:19:45] | Priority left. | 左座操控 |
[1:19:46] | Loss of thrust on both engines. | 双发失效 |
[1:19:48] | Mayday, mayday, mayday. This is Cactus 1549. | 求救 求救 求救 全美1549 |
[1:19:50] | Hit birds. We’ve lost thrust on both engines. | 鸟击 现在双发失效 |
[1:19:52] | We are turning back towards LaGuardia. | 我们现在要返回拉瓜迪亚 |
[1:19:54] | Okay, you need to return to LaGuardia? | 收到 你要返回拉瓜迪亚吗 |
[1:19:56] | – Turn left heading 220. – 220. | -左转航向220 -220 |
[1:19:58] | – Which engine did you lose? – Both. Both engines. | -哪台发动机失效 -两台 双发失效 |
[1:20:10] | “If fuel remaining, engine mode, | “如有剩余燃油 发动机方式 |
[1:20:11] | select your ignition.” | 选择点火” |
[1:20:12] | – Ignition. – Ignition. | -点火 -点火 |
[1:20:13] | – Thrust levers, confirm idle. – Idle. | -推力手柄 确认慢车 -慢车 |
[1:20:16] | Airspeed. Optimum relight, 300 knots. | 最佳重新点火速度 300节 |
[1:20:19] | – We don’t have that. – No, we don’t. | -我们达不到这个速度 -达不到 |
[1:20:23] | Cactus 1549, if we can get it for you, | 全美1549 如果能协调到 |
[1:20:25] | do you wanna try to land Runway 13? | 你们想尝试落跑道13吗 |
[1:20:28] | We are unable. We may end up in the Hudson. | 落不了 可能要去哈德逊河了 |
[1:20:32] | Emergency electrical power, | 紧急电源 |
[1:20:33] | emergency generator not online. | 紧急发电机未启动 |
[1:20:35] | Online. | 启动 |
[1:20:37] | ATC notified. Squawk 7700. | 通知空管 应答机7700 |
[1:20:40] | Distress message transmit. We did that. | 发送遇险信息 已经发了 |
[1:20:41] | Cactus 1549, it’s gonna be left traffic, Runway 31. | 全美1549 跑道31 左起落航线 |
[1:20:45] | Unable. | 无法执行 |
[1:20:46] | Okay. What do you need to land? | 收到 你需要降落在哪里 |
[1:20:48] | Wind shear. | 风切变 |
[1:20:49] | FAC 1 off, then on. | 关闭一号飞行增稳计算机 再打开 |
[1:21:04] | Been 10 seconds, Captain. Come on. | 已经十秒了 机长 快回话 |
[1:21:06] | Talk to me. | 说句话吧 |
[1:21:08] | Cactus 1549, | 全美1549 |
[1:21:09] | Runway 4’s available | 跑道04可以降落 |
[1:21:10] | if you wanna make left traffic to Runway 4. | 你可以加入跑道04左起落航线 |
[1:21:12] | I don’t think we can make any runway. | 我觉得我们到不了任何跑道 |
[1:21:14] | Uh, what about over to our right? | 我们右边什么情况 |
[1:21:16] | Anything in New Jersey? Maybe Teterboro? | 新泽西怎么样 泰特波罗可以落吗 |
[1:21:18] | Okay, yeah. Off your right side is Teterboro airport. | 收到 你的右边泰特波罗机场可以降落 |
[1:21:20] | LaGuardia Departure, got an emergency inbound. | 拉瓜迪亚离场 我这有紧急情况 |
[1:21:23] | This is Teterboro Tower. Go ahead. | 泰特波罗塔台 请讲 |
[1:21:25] | Cactus 1549 over the GW Bridge. | 全美1549 刚过华盛顿大桥 |
[1:21:27] | Needs to go to the airport right now. | 需要立即到你那迫降 |
[1:21:28] | Check. Does he need assistance? | 收到 他需要救援吗 |
[1:21:30] | Yes. Bird strike. Can I get him in for Runway 1? | 需要 鸟击 能让他落到01跑道吗 |
[1:21:39] | Cactus 1549, | 全美1549 |
[1:21:40] | you wanna try and go to Teterboro? | 你想尝试落泰特波罗吗 |
[1:21:43] | Obstacle. Obstacle. | 障碍物 障碍物 |
[1:21:48] | Obstacle. Obstacle. | 障碍物 障碍物 |
[1:21:51] | Pull up. | 拉起 |
[1:21:52] | Clear of conflict. | 冲突解除 |
[1:21:53] | “No relight after 30 seconds, | “如果三十秒后没有重新点火 |
[1:21:55] | engine master one and two, confirm off.” | “关闭一号和二号发动机主电门” |
[1:21:56] | Off. | 关闭 |
[1:21:58] | “Wait 30 seconds.” | “等待三十秒” |
[1:22:00] | Too low, terrain. | 高度低 注意地形 |
[1:22:02] | Too low, terrain. | 高度低 注意地形 |
[1:22:04] | Too low, terrain. | 高度低 注意地形 |
[1:22:05] | Too low, terrain. | 高度低 注意地形 |
[1:22:15] | This is the captain. | 我是机长 |
[1:22:17] | Brace for impact. | 防冲击姿势 |
[1:22:22] | Five hundred. | 五百[英尺] |
[1:22:30] | Cactus 1549, turn right 280. | 全美1549 右转280 |
[1:22:32] | You can land Runway 1 Teterboro. | 泰特波罗01跑道可以降落 |
[1:22:34] | We can’t make it. | 无法抵达 |
[1:22:35] | Okay. Which runway would you like at Teterboro? | 收到 你要降到泰特波罗哪条跑道 |
[1:22:37] | Go ahead. Try number one. | 再试一次 一号发动机 |
[1:22:39] | Number one. | 一号发动机 |
[1:22:40] | No relight. | 没有重新点火 |
[1:22:43] | We’re gonna end up in the Hudson. | 我们去哈德逊河 |
[1:22:44] | Too low, terrain. | 高度低 注意地形 |
[1:22:45] | I’m sorry. Say again, Cactus? | 全美请重复 |
[1:22:48] | Too low, terrain. | 高度低 注意地形 |
[1:23:00] | All right, let’s put the flaps out. Put the flaps out. | 好 放襟翼 放襟翼 |
[1:23:03] | Flaps out. | 放襟翼 |
[1:23:04] | Cactus 1549, radar contact lost. | 全美1549 雷达信号丢失 |
[1:23:06] | You also got Newark off your two o’clock | 你也可以去纽瓦克机场 |
[1:23:08] | in about seven miles. | 两点钟方向十一公里 |
[1:23:09] | Got flaps out. | 襟翼放下了 |
[1:23:10] | Two hundred fifty feet in the air. | 高度76米 |
[1:23:17] | 170 knots. | 空速170节 |
[1:23:19] | Got no power on either one. Try the other one. | 一侧失去推力 尝试另一边 |
[1:23:20] | Try the other one. | 尝试另一边 |
[1:23:21] | 1549? Still up? | 1549 还在吗 |
[1:23:23] | One hundred and fifty knots. | 150节 |
[1:23:24] | Got flaps two. You want more? | 襟翼二 还要再放吗 |
[1:23:26] | No. Let’s stay at two. | 不用 保持襟翼二 |
[1:23:27] | You got Runway 29 available at Newark. | 纽瓦克29跑道可以降落 |
[1:23:28] | It’ll be two o’clock in seven miles. | 它在你两点钟方向十一公里 |
[1:23:30] | You got any ideas? | 你有什么主意吗 |
[1:23:32] | Actually not. | 没有 |
[1:23:33] | Terrain, terrain. | 注意地形 注意地形 |
[1:23:35] | Pull up. Pull up. | 拉起 拉起 |
[1:23:37] | Pull up. | 拉起 |
[1:23:39] | Pull up. | 拉起 |
[1:23:41] | Pull up. | 拉起 |
[1:23:43] | Pull up. | 拉起 |
[1:23:44] | Pull up. | 拉起 |
[1:23:50] | We’re gonna brace. | 我们要迫降了 |
[1:23:51] | Pull up. | 拉起 |
[1:23:52] | Thirty… | 三十[英尺] |
[1:23:58] | Twenty… | 二十 |
[1:23:59] | Pull up. | 拉起 |
[1:24:38] | I need to take a quick break. | 我需要稍微休息一下 |
[1:24:55] | What did you think? | 听完驾驶舱录音 |
[1:24:58] | Hearing the CVR just now? | 你有什么感觉 |
[1:25:03] | Let me tell you what I think. | 跟你说说我的感觉 |
[1:25:07] | I’m just so damn proud. | 我感觉非常自豪 |
[1:25:11] | And you, you were right there, | 还有你 你也在那里 |
[1:25:12] | through all that distraction. | 经历了所有煎熬 |
[1:25:14] | With so much at stake. | 冒着生命危险 |
[1:25:18] | We did this together. We were a team. | 我们一起做到的 我们是个团队 |
[1:25:22] | Thanks, Sully. | 谢谢你 萨利 |
[1:25:24] | – We did our job. – We did our job. | -我们尽了本分 -我们尽了本分 |
[1:25:45] | Hey, you did good. | 干得不错 |
[1:25:48] | All right, folks. | 好了 各位 |
[1:25:49] | I’d like to call this hearing back to order. | 听证会现在继续 |
[1:25:50] | If we could settle, please. | 请就座 |
[1:25:54] | Take your seats. | 请坐 |
[1:26:02] | That is honestly the first time | 坦白讲 这是我第一次 |
[1:26:05] | that I have listened to a crash recording | 听坠机录音的时候 |
[1:26:08] | while actually sitting | 身边还坐着 |
[1:26:09] | with the captain and the first officer. | 机长和副驾驶 |
[1:26:14] | It’s extraordinary. | 非常了不起 |
[1:26:17] | That was no simulation. | 那不是模拟 |
[1:26:20] | No, it wasn’t. | 对 不是 |
[1:26:23] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[1:26:25] | I want to inform you | 我想告诉你们 |
[1:26:27] | that the left engine has been recovered. | 左侧发动机找到了 |
[1:26:30] | We just received a comprehensive report. | 我们刚刚收到了一份综合报告 |
[1:26:35] | There was extensive damage | 发动机导流叶片和 |
[1:26:37] | to both the guide vanes and fan blades of the engine. | 风扇叶片都严重损坏 |
[1:26:39] | Five compressor blades were fractured | 五个压缩机叶片断裂 |
[1:26:42] | and eight variable guide vanes missing. | 八个可调导片丢失 |
[1:26:47] | So, no thrust? | 所以 没有推力 |
[1:26:49] | As you testified, | 如你陈述 |
[1:26:51] | it was completely destroyed. | 发动机完全损毁 |
[1:26:53] | The ACARS data was wrong. | ACARS的数据有误 |
[1:27:00] | I’d like to add something on a personal note. | 我想再说两句个人观点 |
[1:27:03] | I can say with absolute confidence | 在与其他机组成员 |
[1:27:05] | that after speaking with the rest of the flight crew, | 鸟类专家 航空工程师交流之后 |
[1:27:09] | with bird experts, aviation engineers, | 在讨论了每一处细节 |
[1:27:12] | after running through every scenario, | 采访完每一位当事人之后 |
[1:27:15] | after interviewing each player, | 我可以很自信地说 |
[1:27:18] | there is still an “X” in this result | 这个结局中还有一个变量 |
[1:27:21] | and it’s you, Captain Sullenberger. | 那就是你 萨伦伯格机长 |
[1:27:24] | Remove you from the equation, | 要是将你从等式中移除 |
[1:27:26] | and the math just fails. | 公式就不会成立 |
[1:27:31] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[1:27:34] | It wasn’t just me. It was all of us. | 不是只有我 是大家一起做到的 |
[1:27:37] | It was Jeff and Donna and Sheila and Doreen | 是杰夫 唐娜 希拉和多琳 |
[1:27:40] | and all of the passengers, the rescue workers, | 还有全体乘客 救援人员 |
[1:27:44] | air traffic control, | 空管 |
[1:27:47] | ferry boat crews and the scuba cops. | 渡轮船员和警局潜水队 |
[1:27:51] | We all did it. | 我们一起做到的 |
[1:27:54] | We survived. | 我们才得以幸存 |
[1:27:59] | First Officer Skiles, | 副驾驶斯凯尔斯 |
[1:28:01] | is there anything you’d like to add? | 你有什么想补充的吗 |
[1:28:04] | Anything you would have done differently | 假如你不得不再来一次的话 |
[1:28:08] | if you had to do it again? | 你会改变哪些地方 |
[1:28:11] | Yes. | 有 |
[1:28:13] | I would have done it in July. | 我会把时间放在七月 |
[1:28:27] | 2009年1月15日 超过1200名急救人员 以及共载有130名乘客的7艘渡轮 救助了1549次航班的乘客和机组 | |
[1:28:34] | 纽约最优秀的儿女同舟共济 救援过程只用了24分钟 | |
[1:28:53] | 根据萨利即切斯利·萨伦伯格自传 《最高职责》改编 | |
[1:29:50] | 7F 7F. | |
[1:29:51] | 11F 11F. | |
[1:29:52] | 9D 9D. | |
[1:29:53] | 1C 1C. | |
[1:29:54] | 25B 25B. | |
[1:29:55] | 26B 26B. | |
[1:29:57] | 10B 10B. | |
[1:29:58] | 9A 9A. | |
[1:29:59] | 13C 13C. | |
[1:30:00] | 21A and B. | 21A和B |
[1:30:02] | 155 is a number, | 155只是个数字 |
[1:30:05] | but when you can put faces to it | 但当你把它和人脸联系起来时 |
[1:30:08] | and not just 155 faces, but the other faces, | 不只155张脸 还有其他人的脸 |
[1:30:13] | the wives, the daughters, the sons, | 妻子 女儿 儿子 |
[1:30:15] | the fathers, the mothers, the brothers, | 父亲 母亲 兄弟 |
[1:30:17] | it gets to be a pretty big number pretty quickly. | 它很快就会变成一个很大的数字 |
[1:30:19] | This is your captain speaking. | 我是你们的机长 |
[1:30:26] | I think today was as much and | 我觉得和大家一样 今天这个日子 |
[1:30:28] | as good for me and my crew as it was for you. | 对于我和机组人员同样意义重大值得庆祝 |
[1:30:31] | And because of the events of January 15, 2009, | 正是因为2009年1月15日的那起事故 |
[1:30:36] | I’m convinced that we will be | 我相信我们会 |
[1:30:38] | joined in our hearts and in our minds forever. | 永远心连心 |
[1:31:37] | I am the keeper of the mail. | 家里是我负责收信 |
[1:31:40] | So I read when people from across the country write to us. | 所以我会读全国各地的人写给我们的邮件 |
[1:31:43] | And I open the letters | 我收到过 |
[1:31:45] | that come to our house from your families. | 各位的家人寄到我家的信 |
[1:31:47] | And I open the Christmas cards. | 我收到过圣诞贺卡 |
[1:31:49] | So, thank you so much | 因此 非常感谢大家 |
[1:31:50] | for the gratitude that you’ve expressed to our families | 对我的家人表示的感谢 |
[1:31:54] | and the letters and the cards | 还有信件和贺卡 |
[1:31:56] | because they really do make a difference to us as well. | 这些对我们全家来说都非常有意义 |
[1:32:00] | So, thank you. | 所以 谢谢大家 |