英文名称:stuck
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Inspired by a true story. | 根据真实故事改编 |
[00:48] | Stuck | 车祸惊魂 |
[02:10] | Brandi! | 布兰蒂 |
[02:14] | -he did it again. -he did? | -他老毛病又犯了 -又犯了? |
[02:16] | I tried helping but he keeps asking for you. | 我想去帮忙 但他坚持要你去 |
[02:19] | -yeah he does that. -i want brandi! | -是的 他就那样 -我要布兰蒂 |
[02:22] | Brandi! | 布兰蒂 |
[02:25] | I’m here mr. binckley. | 我来了 彬寇利先生 |
[02:28] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[02:30] | Have we been bad again? | 你又闯祸了是吗 |
[02:34] | All right. you know what to do. | 好吧 你知道该怎么做 |
[02:39] | Oh mr. binckley! | 彬寇利先生 |
[02:42] | -i want brandi! -i’m right here mr. binckley. | -我要布兰蒂来 -我就在此 彬寇利先生 |
[02:45] | I’m brandi. you know I’m brandi. I’m right here. | 我是布兰蒂 你认识我的 我在这里呢 |
[02:56] | -mr. binckley’s all cleaned up? -yes he’s fine. | -彬寇利先生洗干净了吗 -是的 |
[02:59] | We’re gonna have to talk to his family. | 我们得找他的家人来谈谈 |
[03:01] | He is really becoming chronic. | 他这样已经不是一次两次了 |
[03:04] | No you don’t have to do that. I’m more than happy to take care of him. | 不必了 我很乐意看护他 |
[03:07] | I know you are brandi | 这点我知道 布兰蒂 |
[03:08] | But you may not have much time | 但是你以后就没有那么多时间 |
[03:10] | To be spending on cases like mr. binckley anymore. | 去照顾像彬寇利这样的病患了 |
[03:13] | What do you mean mrs. petersen? | 彼得森女士 你这话何解 |
[03:15] | I’m considering making you the new na captain. | 我打算提升你为护士长 |
[03:18] | -the captain of the nas? -yes. | -护士长? -是的 |
[03:21] | -would you be interested? -yes. very much. | -乐意吗 -非常乐意 |
[03:23] | I’ve watched you with the residents and with the other nursing assistants | 你照顾病患很细心 和别的护士助理相处融洽 这些我看在眼里 |
[03:26] | And I like what I see. | 很值得嘉奖 |
[03:29] | Of course this is not an official offer | 当然这不是正式的提拔 |
[03:32] | But I wanted you to be aware you are high on my list of possible captains. | 我要告诉你的是 你已在我的候选人名单之中 |
[03:37] | Thank you mrs. petersen. I’ll really try to do my best. | 谢谢你 彼得森女士 我会努力的 |
[03:40] | I know you will. | 我知道 |
[03:42] | Then I can count on you coming in tomorrow? | 我想 明天你也会来吧 |
[03:44] | -uh saturday? -i know what day it is brandi. | -星期六? -我知道明天星期几 布兰蒂 |
[03:48] | Yes of course I know you do | 当然 我知道 |
[03:50] | But I came in last saturday. | 上周六我已经值过班了 |
[03:54] | Oh I see. | 原来如此 |
[03:56] | But no no no. I can come in. it’s fine. it’s no problem. | 不 不 不 我可以来 没问题 |
[04:02] | Good that’s what I’m looking for. | 太好了 就盼你这句话了 |
[04:05] | Now don’t let me keep you. | 别让我失望 |
[04:09] | Thank you mrs. petersen. thank you a lot. | 谢谢 彼得森女士 十分感谢 |
[04:17] | I’m just doing my job. | 我只是按章办事而已 |
[04:19] | And I’m just asking for another week. a couple of days even? | 再通融一周吧 几天就好 |
[04:23] | This ain’t a charity ward. | 我不是开善堂的 |
[04:25] | Just another day. I’ve got a job interview. | 几天就好 我快要去面试工作了 |
[04:27] | You vacate or I call the cops. your choice. | 要不搬走 要不我报警 任君选择 |
[04:30] | My choice? | 任我选择? |
[04:35] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[04:37] | Making my choice. | 做出决定啊 |
[04:39] | You don’t take anything. | 别想拿东西走 |
[04:42] | What? | 什么 |
[04:43] | You pay or your stuff stays. | 付清房租再拿东西 |
[04:45] | Listen I’ve got a job interview. | 我要去面试啊 |
[04:48] | Can’t I at least get my good clothes? | 至少也能拿件体面点的衣服吧 |
[04:52] | All right all right go ahead. I’ll wait. | 好吧 好吧 拿吧 我等着 |
[04:54] | -you’ll wait? -i’ll wait. | -你等着? -是的 |
[05:28] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[05:33] | What the hell are you two doing? | 你们俩他妈的在干什么 |
[05:36] | Yeah well shove it! I don’t need it all right? | 滚吧 我受够了 |
[05:38] | -fucking asshole! -shut your mouth. | -王八蛋 -住嘴 |
[05:40] | Get back in your room or I’m calling the cops. | 滚回屋里去 不然我报警了 |
[05:43] | -all right that’s it. you’re out of here. -come on. | -好了 够了 滚吧你 -得了 |
[05:47] | What the hell have I got to put up with this shit for? | 我他妈的还要忍着你们这些人吗 |
[05:49] | Fucking asshole! | 他妈的王八蛋 |
[05:52] | Get in here right away. yeah they’re on the third floor. | 快进来 他们在三楼 |
[05:56] | What the fuck are you doing? | 奶奶的 你在做什么 |
[05:59] | Get back here you little fucker! get back here! | 给我回来 你个杀千刀的 回来 |
[06:03] | Fucking little bastard. | 狗娘养的杂种 |
[06:08] | Stop. stop you little fucker! | 站住 站住 王八蛋 |
[06:12] | Christ! | 天啊 |
[06:20] | Fuck it. | 他妈的 |
[06:36] | Please spare change? | 施舍个发财钱吧 |
[06:42] | Jesus! | 该死的 |
[06:43] | Why don’t you watch where the fuck you’re going you asshole? | 你他妈眼睛瞎了啊 蠢驴 |
[07:04] | Sorry about this. couldn’t get my suitcase and get here on time. | 真抱歉 没来得及带上公文包及时赶来 |
[07:10] | I’m thomas bardo. I have a 1:00 appointment. | 我是托马斯・巴尔多 我预约了1点面试 |
[07:14] | Take a seat. keep all that on your person. | 请坐吧 保管好随身物品 |
[07:18] | A seat? | 坐下? |
[07:20] | -but I have an appointment. -take a seat. | -但是我预约了啊 -请坐吧 |
[07:23] | But I have a 1:00 appointment and it’s 1:00 now. I was almost late. | 但是我预约了1点 现在正是1点 我还差点没赶上 |
[07:28] | Sir I don’t want to have to tell you again. take a seat. | 我不想再重复了 坐下等吧 |
[07:34] | -but I have… -sir? | -但我… -先生 |
[07:39] | All right thank you. I’ll take a seat. thank you. | 好的 谢谢 我坐下就是了 谢谢 |
[07:43] | Keep all that on your person. | 保管好随身物品 |
[07:44] | I will of course. thank you. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[08:32] | Bradeau. thomas bradeau? | 巴尔布 托马斯・巴尔布 |
[08:35] | Bardo. thomas bardo. | 巴尔多 托马斯・巴尔多才对 |
[08:39] | This way. | 这边请 |
[08:46] | Take a seat. | 请坐 |
[08:48] | Hi I’m thomas bardo. sorry about the clothes. | 你好 我是托马斯・巴尔多 这样狼狈 实在抱歉 |
[08:52] | And how do you spell your name? | 你的名字是怎么写的 |
[08:54] | B-a-r-d-o | B-a-r-d-o. |
[08:59] | Yeah you’ll probably see that I was a project manager. | 相信你也知道 我曾担任过项目经理 |
[09:03] | Very challenging job | 工作十分有挑战性 |
[09:05] | But my company decided to downsize just before my benefits kicked in. | 但在领到公积金之前 公司就决定裁员了 |
[09:09] | You know how that is. | 你也知道的 |
[09:10] | Then the unemployment ran out. | 然后我就失业了 |
[09:12] | I thought I might have better luck in the city but… | 我原以为来到城里 机遇会更多 但是… |
[09:16] | You know how that goes. | 你也知道结果如何了 |
[09:18] | You know I can’t seem to find you in the computer. | 我在计算机里面找不到你的资料 |
[09:25] | All right you take that fill it out and mail it in. | 拿上这个表格 填好了 再寄给我们吧 |
[09:31] | I’ve already filled this out. | 我已经填了这份申请了 |
[09:33] | Well you can’t be in the computer until you fill it out and mail it in. | 没有填表 资料就不能输入电脑里 |
[09:37] | But I’ve already mailed this in. that’s how I got the appointment. | 我已经填好投递给你们了啊 所以我才能预约啊 |
[09:41] | Well you can’t have an appointment until you’re in the computer. | 电脑没有资料的话 不能预约 |
[09:44] | But I have an appointment it was at 1:00 | 我有预约 预约在1点 |
[09:47] | And I’ve been waiting for three and a half hours. | 我已经等了3个半小时了 |
[09:51] | But you’re not in the computer. | 但是电脑没你的资料啊 |
[09:54] | -but… -you’re not in the computer. | -但… -电脑没你的资料 |
[09:56] | So you fill out the 976 you mail it in to me | 你先填好表格 再寄给我 |
[10:02] | And I will make sure you get an appointment. | 我确保这次定能预约成功 |
[10:05] | Look mr. lieber this hasn’t been a good day for me you know. | 莱伯先生 我今天过得糟透了 |
[10:10] | Can’t you just take my word that I’ve | 你要相信我说的话 |
[10:12] | Already sent this in or put me in now… | 我已经投递了申请 现在给我… |
[10:15] | Sir look if you’re willing to follow procedures we can work with you. | 如果你能遵照我们的规矩 这样大家都好办事 |
[10:19] | If not… | 倘若不能… |
[10:22] | It’s your choice. | 这是你的选择 |
[10:27] | Well I guess I’d better fill this out huh? | 那我还是去重新填表好了 |
[10:30] | That’s the procedure. | 这才是正规程序 |
[10:55] | Hey girl. | 妞 |
[11:00] | -what are you so happy about? -happy? | -暗爽什么呢 -暗爽? |
[11:03] | Yeah you look like the cat that got the canary. | 是啊 就像小猫捕到金丝雀似的 |
[11:06] | I got some possible good news. | 可能是个好消息 |
[11:08] | Oh yeah? what? I could use some right about now. | 是吗 说来听听吧 |
[11:11] | -i don’t want to say. -why not? | -现在还不能说 -为什么 |
[11:14] | I don’t want to jinx it. | 我不想搞砸了 |
[11:16] | -jinx it? -yeah. | -搞砸? -正是 |
[11:21] | I’ll let you know. | 迟早你会知道的 |
[11:23] | Whatever girl. you going to highlow tonight? | 随你吧 你今晚去海螺酒吧吗 |
[11:25] | -yeah of course. -that’s what I’m talking about. t.g.i.f. | -当然 -这就对了 周末狂欢(原意为感谢上帝 又到周末) |
[11:28] | -except I’ve got to work tomorrow. -you do? | -但我明天还要值班 -不是吧 |
[11:30] | -yeah. -why? | -是的 -为什么 |
[11:31] | Petersen needed someone. | 彼得森急需人手 |
[11:33] | Oh my god. christ girl you’re gonna make us all look bad. | 天啊 你这样搞到我们都不好意思了 |
[11:36] | You should just tell petersen that she | 我得告诉彼得森 |
[11:37] | Needs to get her fat ass in here and she needs… | 叫她自己他妈的先来值班… |
[11:40] | Oh my… | 天啊 |
[11:42] | -see you tomorrow then? -yes. yes. | -明天见吧 -好的 |
[11:45] | And um tanya? | 还有 潭雅 |
[11:47] | I will be coming in on saturday. | 周六我也会在这里值班 |
[11:51] | Are you needing anyone to work tomorrow? | 明天还缺人手吗 |
[11:54] | As a matter of fact I do. | 确实缺人 |
[11:55] | -should I put you down for tomorrow? -sure. | -你明天可以值班吗 -当然 |
[11:59] | Fine. we’ll see you both tomorrow then. | 好啊 那明天见吧 |
[12:04] | -oh my god. -you’re busted. you’re busted. | -天啊 -你糟了 你惨了 |
[12:08] | -thank you ma’am. -mmm-hmm. | 谢谢了 |
[12:13] | She’s like a fucking ghost! | 她就是个他妈的冤鬼 |
[12:15] | -i can’t believe you said that. -oh my god. | -真不敢相信你这样说 -天啊 |
[12:18] | Shit man. | 该死的 |
[12:20] | -you think rashid’s gonna be there tonight? -yeah yeah yeah. | -赖世德今晚会去吗 -会的 |
[12:23] | Do you think he’s gonna have any good x? | 我觉得他手头上有什么好货吗 |
[12:25] | He’s rashid. | 他可是赖世德啊 |
[12:27] | Cool man because I could really use some tonight girl. | 好的 因为今天那些东西可要派上用场了 |
[12:30] | I really really could. | 真要派上用场 |
[14:07] | Don’t know whether to ask you for money or give you some. | 真不知道是问你拿钱好呢 还是给你钱好 |
[14:12] | After the day I’ve had I’ll take whatever I can get. | 经过这艰难的一天 能拿则拿了 |
[14:18] | I got just what you need. | 有样东西你正缺 |
[14:31] | what is it? | 什么家伙 |
[14:32] | You letting the spirits escape. drink it. drink it. | 放松一下 喝两口啊 来啊 |
[14:41] | -jesus. -drink some more. drink some more. | -天啊 -多喝点 多喝点 |
[14:47] | Yeah that’s the way. | 这就对了 |
[14:49] | Show the spirits you mean it! | 这样才豪气 |
[14:52] | That’s some stuff. | 这东西有劲 |
[14:53] | That’s what she said. | 她也是这样说的 |
[14:59] | Thank you jesus. thank you lord. | 感谢上帝 感谢主 |
[15:02] | And thank you. | 也要谢谢你 |
[15:04] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[15:05] | The man’s called sam. | 你感谢的人叫山姆 |
[15:08] | -tom. -good to know you. good to know you. | -我叫汤姆 -幸会 幸会 |
[15:12] | You too. | 幸会 |
[15:16] | Are you thinking about staying here tonight? | 今晚打算在这里过夜吗 |
[15:19] | Well thinking about it. | 是这样打算的 |
[15:21] | Be careful because a lot of cops come here. | 小心 这里有很多条子在巡逻 |
[15:23] | There’s a donut shop down there. | 因为那边有间甜甜圈店 |
[15:27] | Hey I ain’t shitting you man. | 我可不是忽悠你的 |
[15:29] | Fatboys donuts is the best sugar pastries in the city. | 胖墩甜甜圈是这城里最知名的面包店 |
[15:32] | Forget about your kiss-ass creams and all that shit. | 别提以前吃的那些奶油什么的了 |
[15:35] | Fatboys is the place for the best and cops know it. | 胖墩甜甜圈顶呱呱 条子都知道 |
[15:39] | Okay sam thanks for the info. | 山姆 谢谢你事先关照 |
[15:42] | -another drink? -no thanks. no thanks. | -再来一口 -免了 免了 |
[15:44] | Hey nice lining. | 衬衣内层不错啊 |
[15:47] | -pardon me? -lining. | -什么 -内层 |
[15:51] | Plaid’s my favorite color. | 格子是我的挚爱 |
[16:03] | -you need wheels. -wheels? | -你要架车子 -车子? |
[16:15] | -all yours. -you don’t have to. | -给你 -不用了 |
[16:17] | One thing I’ve learned is never say no to something free | 我只知道 免费的东西不要白不要 |
[16:21] | Which ain’t all that hard because nothing’s ever really free right? | 不过 世上也没有免费的午餐 对吧 |
[16:29] | -i’ll see you later. -yeah. | -回头见 -好的 |
[16:41] | I will see you. | 我们定会再见 |
[16:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:02] | -you have a good time. -thank you. | -祝你玩得开心 -承你贵言 |
[17:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:05] | Cheers. | 干了 |
[17:11] | Hey how you doing? everything all right? | 你好吗 最近还好吗 |
[17:15] | Excuse me baby. I need to talk to your guy. yeah. | 打扰一下 宝贝 我有些话和你的男士谈谈 |
[17:18] | Listen where’s my money? my money? | 听着 我的钱哪儿去了 我的钱呢 |
[17:22] | Rashid! over here. | 赖世德 这边 |
[17:27] | You better make sure you’re easy to find. | 别给我耍花样躲起来 |
[17:32] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[17:40] | Hey tanya. how are you doing? | 好啊 潭雅 你好吗 |
[17:43] | I could be doing a lot better. | 本来可以很好 |
[17:45] | That’s what I’m here for. | 那就更要和我狂欢了 |
[17:49] | I think I’m gonna be doing a lot better in a little while. | 我猜待会我会好很多 |
[17:52] | Baby open wide and trust me. | 宝贝 张大口 相信我 |
[18:01] | Park’s closed. | 公园关门了 |
[18:04] | -you can’t sleep here. -yeah. | -你不能在这睡觉 -好吧 |
[18:10] | There’s nobody around here. | 这里四处无人 |
[18:13] | I’m not doing anybody any harm. | 我不会伤害任何人 |
[18:16] | -try the mission. -the mission? | -去大使馆吧 -大使馆? |
[18:18] | On hope street. | 在希望大街 |
[18:21] | Hope street? but that’s far. | 希望大街 太远了 |
[18:23] | That’s right. come on. | 是的 来吧 |
[18:26] | Either that or I take you in your choice. | 不然我就把你带回警局 你选吧 |
[18:41] | Hey don’t forget your cart. | 别忘了你的小推车 |
[19:06] | -you okay? -yeah. | -你还好吧 -好啊 |
[19:09] | -you want to ride with me? -no. | -要和我兜会儿风吗 -不了 |
[19:12] | This cold air is waking me up. | 外面凉气扑面 我清醒了很多 |
[19:16] | Let’s just get back to my place. | 我回家就好了 |
[19:19] | you got anything to drink at your place? | 你家有酒吗 |
[19:22] | I got a couple of beers. | 有些啤酒 |
[19:25] | I’m gonna stop and pick something up. okay? | 那我在半路买些吧 好吗 |
[19:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:57] | Come on start. | 快启动啊 |
[20:18] | -sorry! -hey what’s your problem? | -抱歉 -你脑子进水了吗 |
[20:20] | Oh baby. | 宝贝 |
[20:31] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[20:34] | Should have let him take me in. | 该让他把我抓回警局 |
[20:37] | Be some place to fucking stay. | 至少有个地方可留 |
[21:02] | -hello? -hi it’s brandi. | -你好 -我是布兰蒂 |
[21:04] | Yeah I know. | 我知道 |
[21:06] | Yeah you’re going to the store right? | 你现在是去便利店吗 |
[21:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:11] | Can you pick up some snacks some chips or something? | 你可以买些零食 薯条什么的吗 |
[21:15] | I’ve really got the munchies. | 我真的有点想吃东西了 |
[21:19] | Honey? honey? | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[21:45] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[21:50] | Goddamn phone. | 破电话 |
[23:38] | Hey! hey look. that car. that car. | 看啊 看啊 那车 那车 |
[23:41] | I know that guy. I do. he’s stuck on the car. | 我认识那人 我认识 他卡在车上了 |
[23:44] | The guy was stuck like a goddamn bug. | 那家伙卡在上面 像个他妈的虫子似的 |
[23:46] | Calm down right now and keep those hands above your head. | 冷静点 双手放在头上 |
[23:51] | You didn’t even look. | 你连看都不看一下 |
[25:41] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[25:57] | Help… | 救我 |
[25:59] | Help me please. | 求求你 救救我 |
[26:01] | -i’m sorry. I’m sorry. -help. | -真抱歉 真抱歉 -救命 |
[26:04] | It wasn’t my fault. you should have watched where you were going. | 那不怪我 你走路该看着点啊 |
[26:06] | Please help me. | 求求你 救救我 |
[26:09] | I’m hurt. I’m hurt bad. please. | 我受伤了 伤得很重 求你了 |
[26:19] | -please. -i gotta go. | -求你了 -我要走了 |
[26:21] | -please. -yeah. yeah yeah. | -求你了 -好了 好了 |
[26:23] | Yeah I will. I will. I’ll get help. I’ll be right back. | 好的 我会的 我会叫救护车的 我去去就来 |
[27:10] | -hey baby. -honey. | -宝贝 -亲爱的 |
[27:12] | Whoa baby what’s wrong? what’s wrong? | 怎么 宝贝 怎么了 |
[27:16] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[27:18] | I was in an accident. | 我遇上车祸了 |
[27:20] | An accident? you okay? | 车祸? 你没事吧 |
[27:21] | Yeah yeah I’m okay I’m okay. but I haven’t even told you yet. | 我没事 我没事 我还没有告诉你 |
[27:25] | I was waiting for later | 我原本打算晚点才告诉你的 |
[27:27] | But I’ve been offered a new job an na captain job. | 我快要被升为护士长了 |
[27:30] | It’s a big promotion. it’s a lot more money. | 升职了 工资也涨了很多 |
[27:33] | And now this happens and it wasn’t even my fault. | 发生这事 错不在我 |
[27:35] | Okay okay okay. wait a minute. just sit down all right? | 好的 好的 好的 慢着 坐下说吧 |
[27:39] | I think you really need a drink. | 我想你真要喝点酒 |
[27:51] | Here. | 来吧 |
[27:54] | All right don’t look at it. drink it. | 好了 别看了 喝吧 |
[27:59] | Baby what the fuck? how bad was the accident? | 管他的 车祸有多糟 |
[28:11] | I hit someone. | 我撞了人 |
[28:14] | Oh shit. | 妈的 |
[28:15] | But it wasn’t my fault. | 但那不怪我 |
[28:17] | Baby it wasn’t my fault. he wasn’t watching. | 那不怪我 他当时没有看路 |
[28:20] | All right whoa. slow down. slow down. all right. | 好的 慢点说 慢点说 好吧 |
[28:23] | Just relax. | 放松点 |
[28:26] | Have another. | 再喝一杯 |
[28:30] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[28:34] | Okay so you hit somebody. bad? | 你撞了别人 很严重吗 |
[28:36] | -yeah bad. -anybody see? | -是的 -有人见到吗 |
[28:38] | -see? -was anybody around? any witnesses? | -见到? -当时现场有人吗 有目击者吗 |
[28:40] | No. no. | 没有 |
[28:42] | -you’re sure? -yeah I’m sure. | -确定吗 -确定 |
[28:44] | You get a look at him? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[28:47] | He was a bum. | 一个流浪汉 |
[28:48] | -he was a bum a street person. -a street person? | -他是个流浪汉 -流落街头的? |
[28:51] | Yeah he was pushing one of those things… | 是的 当时他还推着辆手推车… |
[28:53] | What? a cart? he was pushing a cart? | 什么 手推车? 他当时正推着手推车? |
[28:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:57] | -baby you got nothing to worry about. -i don’t? | -宝贝 你没必要这么担心 -没有必要? |
[29:00] | No. not at all. you hit a bum. | 是的 没有关系 你撞了一个流浪汉而已 |
[29:02] | Nobody saw. nobody gonna give a shit. | 没有人看见 没有人会在意 |
[29:05] | -you think? -look I know. | -你真那么觉得? -我知道的 |
[29:08] | I’ve done a lot worse than that. | 我以前做过比这还要恶劣的事呢 |
[29:09] | -a hell of a lot worse. -you have? | -很多恶劣的事 -你有过吗 |
[29:11] | Shit I’ve done wasted assholes in broad daylight and walked away from it. | 狗屁 我光天化日之下做坏事 然后大摇大摆走了 |
[29:16] | It’s no big deal. | 这不是什么大不了的事 |
[29:18] | Now you were able to drive away okay right? | 现在 你已经全身而退了 对吗 |
[29:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:23] | Shit then you’ve got nothing to worry about. | 妈的 这样你就什么都不用担心了 |
[29:26] | Nothing at all. | 没有关系了 |
[29:29] | Baby look | 宝贝 看 |
[29:33] | You just need to relax. all right? | 你需要放松一下 |
[29:36] | Open wide. | 嘴张开点 |
[29:38] | There we go. | 好了 |
[29:42] | You trust me right? | 你相信我 是吗 |
[29:44] | There we go. | 来吧 |
[29:49] | Let me take care of you okay? | 让我来安抚你 好吗 |
[29:59] | Cops try to pretend like they’re everywhere. | 警察假装到处都有他们的身影 |
[30:02] | Always watching. | 总是在监视 |
[30:05] | Big bad eye in the sky. | 天罗地网 |
[30:09] | Truth is | 事实是 |
[30:12] | Anybody can do anything to anyone | 任何人都可以对别人做任何事 |
[30:19] | And get away with it. | 忘记那事吧 |
[30:22] | I mean anything. | 忘记所以的事情 |
[30:24] | I mean fuck look who’s in the white house right now. | 操他娘的 看看是谁在白宫里啊 |
[30:29] | You’ve got nothing to worry about. | 你没有什么好担心的 |
[30:34] | Anybody gives you any trouble you just tell me. | 任何人都会给人带来麻烦 你说呢 |
[30:39] | Any trouble you’ve got ends with me. | 我会帮你解决你遇到的任何麻烦 |
[30:46] | All right? come here. | 好了 过来 |
[32:49] | Oh yeah baby! fuck yeah! | 宝贝 操 |
[32:59] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[33:03] | Fuck yeah! | 操 |
[33:39] | So you can help me right? | 你能帮我的 对吗 |
[33:43] | Help you with what? | 帮你什么 |
[33:45] | With this accident. if I have any trouble with this accident. | 这次车祸 如果我在这次车祸中遇到麻烦 |
[33:52] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[33:54] | Yeah yeah baby. no worries. | 好了 宝贝 不要担心了 |
[33:57] | Whatever you need. | 你需要我帮什么忙尽管说 |
[34:18] | In other local news a man was struck by a speeding car late last night | 在其它当地新闻中 一男子昨天深夜被一高速行驶的汽车撞击 |
[34:22] | While crossing the street. | 当他过马路时 |
[34:24] | Witnesses report that the driver of | 目击者说汽车司机 |
[34:25] | The car did not stop after hitting the man. | 在撞伤人后没有停车 |
[34:27] | Police are looking for a white male in his early 20s | 警方正在寻找一个20岁的白人男子 |
[34:31] | Driving a red late-model suv. | 驾驶的是一辆新款的SUV |
[34:34] | The accident occurred around midnight | 事故发生在午夜 |
[34:36] | At the corner of atwells avenue and lynch street. | 在亚特威尔士大道和林奇大街相汇处 |
[34:39] | The unidentified pedestrian is in county hospital in critical condition. | 身份未确认的步行者现在郡医院 生命垂危 |
[34:43] | This is wjfs. news you need when you need to know. | 我是伍杰夫 报道你需要的及时新闻 |
[34:59] | Princess. | 公主 |
[35:01] | -morning. -good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[35:59] | No. | 不 |
[36:23] | Help. | 救我 |
[36:26] | Help’s coming. I called. | 来救你了 我已经打过电话了 |
[36:29] | -don’t worry. -help. | -不要担心 -救我 |
[36:31] | I called. help’s coming. | 我打过电话了 马上来救你了 |
[36:34] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[36:52] | You have reached st. alphonso’s hospital. | 这里是圣阿方索医院 |
[36:55] | If you have a medical emergency please hang up and call 911 now. | 如您需要医药急救 请拨911 |
[37:00] | For instructions in english press one. | 英文请按1 |
[37:04] | Please select now from one of the following six options. | 现在请选择以下6项服务 |
[37:08] | For emergency room services press one. | 急诊请按1 |
[37:11] | For patient information and directions press two. | 病人信息和指导请按2 |
[37:15] | For pharmacy press three. | 药房请按3 |
[37:18] | For ability to pay apporsa and billing inquiries press four. | 付款及账单索取请按4 |
[37:25] | For human resources press five. | 人力资源部请按5 |
[37:27] | For appointments press six. | 预约请按6 |
[37:30] | To repeat this message press the pound key. | 重复上述信息请持续按键 |
[37:49] | Information. what city please? | 消息处 请问哪一个城市 |
[37:51] | Providence. coastal cab. | 普罗维登斯 沿海出租车 |
[38:28] | That your car? | 那是你的车吗 |
[38:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:32] | Sounds like the alarm’s screwing up. | 貌似喇叭响了 |
[38:34] | Want me to take a look at it? I used to install those things. | 需要我看一下吗 我曾经装过这些东西 |
[38:37] | No. thanks. can you wait? | 不用 谢谢 你能等一下吗 |
[38:39] | Your nickel. | 你说了算 |
[38:49] | Car alarms useless crap. | 汽车喇叭 无用的废物 |
[38:56] | Stop it! | 别按了 |
[38:58] | Help’s coming. I told you! | 来救你了 我告诉过你了 |
[39:04] | You have to stop this. | 你别按了 |
[39:06] | Will you stop it? | 你能停下吗 |
[39:24] | I said stop it! | 我说别按了 |
[39:47] | You fix it? | 你修好了吗 |
[39:49] | -car alarm? -oh yes. yes. | -汽车喇叭 -当然 修好了 |
[39:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:55] | Yeah yeah yeah. yeah I’m fine. I’m fine. why? | 是的 我很好 为什么这样问 |
[39:58] | Well you look… | 你看起来有些… |
[40:00] | Look I can take a look at it if you like? | 我能看一下怎么回事吗 |
[40:02] | No no no no. no I’m late. for work. come on. | 不 不 不 我上班要迟到了 快点 |
[40:09] | So where do you work again? | 你在哪里工作 |
[40:30] | Mr. binckley. | 彬寇利先生 |
[40:33] | Come on. I got you. | 来 我扶着你 |
[40:35] | -where’s brandi? -i’m right here. I’m brandi. | -布兰蒂在哪里啊 -我在这里 我是布兰蒂 |
[40:38] | -i want brandi. -i’m right here. | -我要布兰蒂 -我在这里 |
[40:39] | Do we have to go potty? | 要去小便吗 |
[40:41] | -brandi? -brandi. | -布兰蒂? -布兰蒂 |
[40:43] | Gloria will take mr. binckley. | 格洛莉亚将照顾彬寇利先生 |
[40:45] | -but… -i’d like to talk to you. | -但是… -我想同你说几句 |
[40:49] | Brandi? | 布兰蒂? |
[40:50] | Brandi is busy. do we have to go poo-poo? | 布兰蒂正忙着呢 我们去嘘嘘 |
[40:54] | Walk with me. | 跟我来 |
[40:59] | -this just won’t do. -i’m sorry? | -这不需要做了 -什么 |
[41:01] | You know I’d like to promote you. | 你知道我想提拔你的 |
[41:02] | -i’d like to give you more responsibilities. -i want brandi! | -你将有更多事要做 -我要布兰蒂 |
[41:05] | Yes of course and I look forward to it. I really do mrs. petersen. | 是的 当然 我盼望着那一天 真的 彼得森夫人 |
[41:08] | I’m grateful for it. | 我很感激你 |
[41:09] | -then this just won’t do will it? -i’m sorry. | -那工作可以不做了吗 -什么 |
[41:13] | I can’t have my na captain coming in late even on the weekends. | 我不想让我的护士长迟到 甚至在周末 |
[41:16] | It just won’t do. | 不要再有这事了 |
[41:18] | -i agree. I agree. -you agree? | -我同意 -你同意? |
[41:20] | -yes. -but you were almost an hour late. | -是的 -但是你迟到了近一个小时 |
[41:23] | Well because of my car. | 是的 因为我的车 |
[41:26] | -i’m having problems with my car. -your car? | -我的车出了点故障 -你的车? |
[41:28] | Yeah it’s been acting up lately and I had to take a cab. | 是的 最近它一直运转不正常 所以我喊了出租车 |
[41:32] | -i’m really not near any bus stops. -you could have called. | -我家不在公交站台附近 -你可以电话叫车的 |
[41:35] | If you want more responsibilities you need to stay on top of things. | 如果你想被提拔 就得将工作放在首位 |
[41:38] | Yes I agree. | 是的 我同意 |
[41:41] | But you didn’t. | 但是你没有做到 |
[41:42] | -i didn’t? -call. | -我没有吗 -电话叫车 |
[41:44] | You didn’t call. | 你没有打电话 |
[41:46] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[41:48] | Yes! yes I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[41:50] | I had to wait outside for a cab. | 我得在外面等出租车 |
[41:53] | -i know that’s really not an excuse… -don’t you have a cell? | -我知道这不是理由… -你没有手机吗 |
[41:57] | -a cell phone? -yes of course. | -手机? -有 当然有 |
[41:59] | If you have a cell phone why didn’t you use it? | 如果你有 为什么不用 |
[42:06] | My god I left it in my car. | 天哪 我把它落在车里了 |
[42:33] | -gloria have you seen tanya? -tanya? | -格洛莉亚 你看到潭雅了吗? -潭雅? |
[42:35] | -yeah I need to see her. -yeah I just saw her. | -是的 我需要见她 -有啊 我刚才还看见她的 |
[42:38] | I think she’s with mrs. pashkowitz. | 她和帕什可维兹夫人在一起 |
[42:40] | -mrs. pashkowitz? -yeah. | -帕什可维兹夫人? -是的 |
[42:41] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[42:44] | -are you okay? -of course yes. | -你没事吧 -没事 没事 |
[42:47] | -you don’t look good. -no. it um… | -你看起来不好 -没有 我… |
[42:50] | Mrs. petersen wanted me to tell tanya something | 彼得森夫人让我告诉潭雅一些事 |
[42:53] | And I forgot and it’s important. | 我忘记了 这很重要 |
[42:55] | Well like I said I think she’s with mrs. pashkowitz. | 我想她应该和帕什可维兹夫人在一起 |
[42:57] | -in her room? -yeah. | -在她房间吗 -是的 |
[43:00] | -where is that again? -upstairs. | -房间现在在哪里 -楼上 |
[43:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:54] | Oh god. | 天哪 |
[44:56] | Now this should stop that sock ripping incident | 这样就可以解决袜子勾破的问题了 |
[44:59] | Shouldn’t it mrs. pashkowitz? | 这样好吗 帕什可维兹夫人 |
[45:00] | Tanya! | 潭雅 |
[45:02] | Oh my god. jesus christ brandi! | 上帝啊 布兰蒂 |
[45:04] | Mrs. pashkowitz. | 帕什可维兹夫人 |
[45:06] | -is she okay? -i don’t know. | -她还好吗 -我不知道 |
[45:08] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[45:09] | No I’m not okay. you just cut me you silly stupid girl. | 不好 你剪到我了 你这蠢货 |
[45:13] | I’m really really sorry. | 真对不起 |
[45:15] | Oh you’re really sorry. | 你说对不起有什么用 |
[45:16] | Sorry is not going to stop the bleeding is it? | 说对不起能止血吗 |
[45:18] | I could get an infection. I could lose my toe. people my age lose toes. | 我可能被感染了 我会失去脚指 像我这年纪的人会失去脚指 |
[45:22] | No no no you’re not gonna lose your toe. it’s just a little nick. | 不 不 不 你不会失去脚指的 只不过是一个小伤口 |
[45:25] | Look missy whose toe are we talking about? | 你当然这么说了 剪到的可是我的脚 |
[45:28] | I’m gonna go get a band-aid and something to clean it up. | 我帮你清洗一下 然后再找块邦迪 |
[45:31] | You just stay right there. | 乖乖的待着别动 |
[45:33] | Be sure to take your sweet time about it. | 你就玩去吧 |
[45:35] | Don’t worry about me bleeding to death in here! | 不用担心我流血而死 |
[45:39] | Where do they get these people? | 都是些什么人啊 |
[45:41] | Why the hell did you sneak up on me like that? | 你干吗鬼鬼祟祟的? |
[45:43] | I didn’t mean to. | 对不起 |
[45:44] | -i need a favor. -a favor? | -帮我个忙 -什么忙 |
[45:46] | Yeah. can you cover for me? I gotta take care of something. | 能不能帮我应付一下? 我有点事要半 |
[45:49] | -what? -it’s at home. | -什么 -我家里有点事 |
[45:51] | -so tell petersen. -i can’t. I’m already in hot water with her. | -那就去跟彼得森说啊 -不行 我和她已经水火不容了 |
[45:54] | Yeah and I’m not? | 难道我就不是吗 |
[45:55] | Come on just cover for me all right? I’ll be right back. | 拜托了 帮帮忙 我快去快回 |
[45:58] | Okay what do you mean by “cover for you”? | 好吧 你所谓的”应付”是指? |
[46:00] | You know if petersen asks about me… | 如果彼得森问起我… |
[46:02] | Oh brandi. | 布兰蒂 |
[46:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:07] | -okay fine on one condition. -what? | -好吧 好吧 不过有个要求 -什么 |
[46:09] | -you lend me your car. -my car? | -借下你的车 -我的车? |
[46:11] | Jeez don’t shit your pants about it. | 上帝啊 你就那么小气 |
[46:13] | Yeah it’s just that my car is not running right now. | 不是 不是 我的车正巧坏了 |
[46:16] | There’s something wrong with it. | 车子出故障了 |
[46:18] | Yeah I have to have it looked at. | 我必须去看看怎么回事 |
[46:20] | So can you cover for me? | 能帮我应付吗 |
[46:23] | Yeah yeah yeah. | 好 好 好 |
[46:25] | Just hurry back and don’t leave me hanging okay? | 快去快回 别让我难办 知道吗 |
[46:28] | Cool. thanks. | 好的 谢啦 |
[47:08] | Hello 911 emergency. | 您好 911紧急服务中心 |
[47:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[47:12] | State the nature of your emergency. | 请告诉我您的位置 |
[47:14] | I’m in a garage. | 我在一个车库里 |
[47:16] | Okay you’re in a garage. | 明白 您在一个车库中 |
[47:18] | I’m in a car. | 在一辆车里 |
[47:20] | You’re in a car in a garage? | 您在车库中一辆车里? |
[47:22] | A car. | 车里 |
[47:23] | Sir is this an emergency? | 先生 您是需要急救吗 |
[47:25] | Yes. yes an emergency. | 是的 是的 急救 |
[47:28] | Please state the nature of your emergency sir. | 先生 请告诉我您的位置 |
[47:33] | I’m stuck. | 我被撞了 |
[47:35] | Okay you’re stuck. | 明白 您被撞了 |
[47:37] | I’m hurt. | 我受伤了 |
[47:40] | In a window. | 在窗上 |
[47:41] | You mean in a garage window? | 您是说您在车库的窗上吗 |
[47:44] | In a car windshield. | 是车子的挡风玻璃上 |
[47:46] | I was hit. | 我被撞了 |
[47:47] | Oh I see. you were in an accident. | 明白了 您出了交通事故 |
[47:49] | -yes! -okay. | -是的 -明白 |
[47:51] | What’s your location sir? | 先生 您的具体位置是? |
[47:54] | I’m in a garage. | 车库 |
[47:55] | Yes sir you said that. where is this garage located sir? | 先生 您说过了 请问您车库的具体位置是? |
[48:00] | -hello? -i don’t know! | -喂 -我不知道 |
[48:03] | I’m inside of it. | 我在车库里面 |
[48:05] | Look sir I can… | 先生 我可以… |
[48:08] | I’m hurt. | 我受伤了 |
[48:11] | I’m hurt. | 我受伤了 |
[48:15] | Hello? | 喂? |
[48:17] | Hello? | 喂? |
[48:20] | Help. | 救命啊 |
[48:32] | Help me. | 救命 |
[48:33] | God! god! | 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[48:36] | Help me. | 救救我啊 |
[48:38] | Oh god. | 上帝啊 |
[48:41] | God help me! help me! | 上帝啊 救命 救命 |
[48:45] | Jesus! | 主啊 |
[49:32] | Help! | 救命 |
[49:45] | 妈妈 妈妈 有个男人在叫救命 | |
[49:46] | 什么 | |
[49:47] | 车库里有个人受伤了 在叫救命 | |
[49:48] | 车库里? | |
[49:49] | 对 | |
[49:54] | 快点 | |
[49:58] | 给你 快 | |
[50:06] | 在这里 妈妈 这里 | |
[50:08] | 彼德尔 听着 那边不可以去 那是私人领地 | |
[50:10] | 可是车库里有人受伤了 他需要帮助 | |
[50:13] | 可是 亲爱的… | |
[50:14] | 求你了 他需要帮助 | |
[50:16] | 好 我和你一起去 | |
[50:18] | 但我们要快点 知道吗 | |
[50:25] | 这里 妈妈 这里 | |
[50:27] | 那个受伤的人就在这里 看 | |
[50:39] | 我们走 彼德尔 他已经死了 我们去报警 | |
[50:40] | 不 他没死 我看到他动的 他需要帮助 | |
[50:43] | 你看到他动了? | |
[50:45] | 是的 看 他又在动了 | |
[50:57] | 看 妈妈 看 | |
[50:59] | 是啊 亲爱的 | |
[51:03] | 他在动 | |
[51:17] | Help. | 救命 |
[51:19] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[51:20] | 妈妈 他要我们救他 | |
[51:23] | We come back! we come back! | 我们就回来 我们就回来 |
[51:26] | Thank you! thank you! thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[51:29] | We come back. | 我们就回来 |
[51:33] | Oh thank god. thank you. | 感谢上帝 谢谢你们 |
[51:36] | Lord jesus thank you. | 感谢主 |
[51:38] | 可是我们要拿他怎么办 | |
[51:41] | 我们什么都不要做 | |
[51:42] | 这不关我们的事 | |
[51:43] | 可是… | |
[51:44] | 爱斯特拉 这不关我们的事 | |
[51:46] | 还有 你他妈没事干吗去人家车库瞎转悠 | |
[51:49] | 路易斯 是彼德尔听到叫声才去的 | |
[51:50] | 彼德尔听到叫声 | |
[51:52] | 彼德尔 小心我让你听到自己的叫声 | |
[51:55] | 我们至少应该打个电话吧 | |
[51:57] | 给谁? 警察? | |
[51:58] | 你想把警察叫来? | |
[52:00] | 不是 | |
[52:01] | 我不想再听到关于我们邻居的事了 | |
[52:03] | 这不关我们的事 | |
[52:04] | 爸爸 可是那个受伤的人… | |
[52:07] | 不要再说了 | |
[52:11] | 我再也不想听到了 懂了吗 | |
[52:13] | 我们会有大麻烦的 | |
[52:17] | 他们会驱逐我们的 你想那样吗 | |
[52:21] | 所以不要再说了 | |
[52:21] | 结束了 | |
[52:28] | I was asleep. | 我睡过去了 |
[52:30] | Thank god you came. | 上帝 感谢你的到来 |
[52:34] | That woman who hit me she’s crazy. | 撞我的那个女人疯了 |
[52:40] | You. | 是你 |
[52:41] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我 |
[52:44] | Do you want to kill me? | 你想杀了我是吗 |
[52:45] | Just go to sleep all right? | 你就睡过去吧 |
[52:48] | -help me. -i can’t! | -救救我 -不行 |
[52:50] | You can’t leave me like this. | 你不能这样对我 |
[52:52] | I have to leave. | 我得走了 |
[52:53] | I’ll tell them it was an accident. I will. | 我会跟他们说这是起意外的 我保证 |
[52:56] | You won’t be in any trouble. | 你不会有麻烦的 |
[53:00] | Did you use this phone? | 你用过这电话了? |
[53:04] | No. the battery’s dead. | 不 没电了 |
[53:06] | Let me go. | 让我出去 |
[53:08] | Let me go. take me to a hospital. | 让我出去 带我去医院 |
[53:11] | You can leave me a few blocks away. | 你可以在几个街区前就把我放下 |
[53:13] | You don’t even have to be there. | 不用送我进去的 |
[53:15] | I don’t know you. I don’t even know where I am. | 我根本不知道你是谁 我甚至连我在哪儿都不知道 |
[53:18] | I won’t tell them anything about you. | 我不会跟任何人提起你的 |
[53:19] | I can’t tell them anything about you. | 我不会跟任何人提起你的 |
[53:21] | You can’t leave me like this! | 你不可以就这样丢下我 |
[53:26] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[53:28] | Please! | 求你了 |
[53:33] | Please. | 求你了 |
[53:35] | You can’t leave. | 你不能走啊 |
[53:48] | Christ. oh god! | 主啊 上帝啊 |
[54:17] | Oh god. please make it stop. oh god. | 上帝啊 不要这样对我了 上帝啊 |
[56:19] | Rashid! | 赖世德 |
[56:22] | -baby I thought you were working. -honey. | -宝贝 我还以为你在上班呢 -亲爱的 |
[56:26] | Baby listen I’m not feeling too well you know. | 宝贝 听着 我有点不舒服 |
[56:28] | Who is it rashid? | 是谁啊 赖世德 |
[56:30] | Is somebody in your bedroom? | 有人在你的房间? |
[56:31] | Rashid! | 赖世德 |
[56:36] | -what the fuck? -yeah what the fuck? | -这他妈怎么回事 -是啊 这他妈怎么回事 |
[56:38] | -who the fuck is she? -yeah who the fuck is she? | -这婊子是谁 -是啊 这婊子是谁 |
[56:41] | -i asked you a question. -and so did i. | -我问你呢 -我也问你呢 |
[56:44] | Will you fucking stop saying what I’m saying? | 你他妈能不能不要学我说话? |
[56:46] | Who the fuck are you to tell me what I can say? | 臭婊子 那你告诉我 我应该说什么 |
[56:48] | I’m his fucking girlfriend that’s who the fuck I am. | 我他妈就是这混蛋的女朋友 |
[56:51] | In your fucking dreams honey. in your fucking dreams! | 做你的白日梦吧 |
[56:54] | -in my fucking dreams? -yeah. | -做我的白日梦是吗 -是啊 |
[56:56] | -yeah? oh yeah? -oh yeah. oh yeah. | -是吗 是吗 -是啊 是啊 |
[57:03] | Who’s the bitch now you motherfucking skank? | 你这个臭婊子 贱人 |
[57:06] | Rashid! | 赖世德 |
[57:07] | He’s not gonna help you now you fucking slut. | 他现在也帮不了你 贱人 |
[57:15] | My face! | 我的脸啊 |
[57:18] | You know what they do with the trash? | 看你个贱人怎么办 |
[57:23] | What the fuck was that? | 这他妈的是怎么回事 |
[57:26] | One second baby. one second. | 等一下 宝贝 等一下 |
[57:34] | Fucking joke. | 开什么玩笑 |
[57:38] | -i’ll call you later. -what? | -我待会打给你 -什么 |
[57:40] | Yeah. I just have to… | 我必须… |
[57:42] | You bitch-ass bastard. | 你个混蛋 |
[57:43] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[57:47] | What the fuck are you looking at? you lame-ass motherfucker. | 他妈的看什么看 操你娘 |
[57:55] | Who the hell was that? | 她到底是谁 |
[57:57] | Her? yeah yeah. her. well… | 她? 她是… |
[58:02] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[58:09] | Hey baby you want some e? | 宝贝 要来点E吗 |
[58:11] | Don’t fucking give me that shit! | 别他妈的给我那该死的药 |
[58:13] | -who the fuck was she? -she’s nobody. | -她到底是谁 -谁都不是 |
[58:15] | Nobody? | 谁都不是? |
[58:16] | A customer needed a hit. | 一个来买药的顾客 |
[58:17] | -a customer? -yeah. | -顾客? -是的 |
[58:19] | So your customer is fucking you or are you fucking them? | 所以你跟顾客搞在一起 跟所有顾客都搞 |
[58:21] | What me? no. come on. | 什么 我? 没有 别这样 |
[58:24] | Why would you even say that? you know it’s only you. | 你怎么能这么想 我只爱你一个人 |
[58:26] | -only me. -yeah only you. | -只爱我 -当然 只爱你 |
[58:28] | -only me. -yeah yeah. it’s only you baby. | -只爱我 -当然 只爱你 宝贝 |
[58:31] | -you okay? -no I’m not okay. do I fucking look okay? | -你没事吧 -不 不好 我他妈的像是没事吗 |
[58:34] | Okay okay baby. okay calm down. | 好了 宝贝 冷静点 |
[58:39] | -i need your help. -what’s wrong? | -我需要你的帮忙 -怎么了 |
[58:41] | You gotta help me. | 你得帮我 |
[58:43] | Yeah sure. sure baby. sure baby. | 好的 宝贝 当然会帮你 宝贝 |
[58:46] | Help you with what? | 帮你什么 |
[58:49] | It’s in my garage. | 去我车库 |
[1:00:20] | What the fuck? | 我操 什么东西 |
[1:00:23] | He’s the guy I hit. | 那个被我撞到的家伙 |
[1:00:25] | -the homeless guy. -yeah. | -那个流浪汉 -是的 |
[1:00:29] | I thought you said you hit a guy. | 我以为你说撞到一个人 |
[1:00:31] | Yeah he’s the guy. | 是的 他就是 |
[1:00:32] | Yeah but you didn’t say you hit a guy and brought him home with you. | 但你没说撞了他还把他带回了家 |
[1:00:35] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[1:00:38] | Dude you’re still alive? | 伙计 你还活着? |
[1:00:40] | Help me. | 救我 |
[1:00:41] | This is why I need your help. | 所以才要你来帮忙 |
[1:00:43] | Help me. | 救我 |
[1:00:45] | This is bullshit man. bullshit! | 大姐 这太荒谬了 妈的 |
[1:00:49] | Look I don’t know what to do with him. this is why I need your help. | 我不知道该怎么办 所以才要你来帮忙 |
[1:00:51] | My help? | 让我帮忙? |
[1:00:53] | -yeah you said you’ve done this before. -what? | -是的 你说你以前干过这事儿 -什么 |
[1:00:55] | Get rid of people. | 弃尸 |
[1:00:57] | Oh yeah right. | 是吗 |
[1:01:01] | Here’s an idea. you ever thought of calling 911? | 我有个主意 你就没想过报警? |
[1:01:05] | I can’t do that okay? | 我不能报警 |
[1:01:07] | -they’ll know I hit him. -yeah. | -他们会知道是我撞了他 -本来就是 |
[1:01:09] | I can’t do that. this wasn’t even my fault. | 我不能那样做 这根本就不是我的错 |
[1:01:11] | -it wasn’t? -no! | -不是你的错? -不是 |
[1:01:16] | Look you said you could get rid of him right? | 你说过你可以摆平他的 是吗 |
[1:01:19] | You said you could do it. you said it would be easy. | 你说过那很容易办 你可以摆平的 |
[1:01:22] | Yeah yeah yeah. it’s easy. easy as shit. | 是…是…很容易 比拉屎还容易 |
[1:01:27] | I don’t do that kind of thing for free you know? | 天下没有免费的午餐 明白吗 |
[1:01:30] | -that shit costs. -costs? | -得有报酬 -报酬? |
[1:01:32] | Yeah it’s gonna cost big time. | 是的 这事要冒很大的险 |
[1:01:34] | You want me to pay you? | 你要我给你报酬? |
[1:01:35] | Hey baby,I know where you live,you know what I’m saying? | 宝贝 我知道你的底细 明白我说什么吗 |
[1:01:39] | Yeah. yeah babe. | 好 好的 宝贝 |
[1:01:42] | And I know where you live know what I’m saying? | 我也知道你的底细 明白我说什么吗 |
[1:01:44] | Come on rashid! | 得了吧 赖世德 |
[1:01:46] | All the shit you got at your place. one phone call. | 你家里藏的那些药 只要我一个电话… |
[1:01:51] | What is this kindergarten? you gonna tell on me? | 难道是小孩子过家家吗 你要去告发我? |
[1:01:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:01:54] | Yeah I will. I swear to god I will. | 我会的 向上帝发誓 我真的会 |
[1:01:56] | If you don’t help me with this I will. | 如果你不帮我 我就去告发你 |
[1:02:00] | Fuck man! | 我操 |
[1:02:05] | Did he get out of the car? | 他自己从车里爬出来的吗 |
[1:02:09] | Yeah I don’t know how. | 是的 不知道他怎么爬出来的 |
[1:02:11] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[1:02:13] | -we’d better tie him up. -tie him up? | -最好把他绑起来 -把他绑起来? |
[1:02:18] | You don’t want him crawling around everywhere. | 你总不想让他到处爬吧 |
[1:02:20] | -no. -then I guess we tie him up! | -当然 -那就把他绑起来 |
[1:02:29] | I think he passed out. | 他昏过去了 |
[1:02:32] | Man this guy is covered with blood and dirt and crap. | 大姐 这家伙浑身都是血 |
[1:02:39] | You got something we can wrap him up in? | 有东西可以把他包起来吗 |
[1:02:42] | I don’t know. what? | 不知道 什么东西 |
[1:02:44] | I don’t know plastic? | 我也不知道 塑料袋有吗 |
[1:02:53] | This guy ain’t going nowhere. | 这家伙再也不会逃了 |
[1:02:56] | -oh shit! -are you guys in there? | -该死 -你们俩在里面吗 |
[1:02:59] | Oh fuck. | 我操 |
[1:03:01] | Oh my god. holy shit man. what the hell happened? | 我的天啊 伙计 到底发生什么事了 |
[1:03:05] | -i was in kind of an accident. -kind of? | -发生了一点意外 -一点? |
[1:03:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:03:08] | Look why don’t we go in the house,huh? | 我们先回屋再说吧 |
[1:03:09] | Dude this looks real bad. | 老兄 看起来很严重的样子 |
[1:03:11] | Yeah it’s kind of fucked up right? | 是的 真他妈的糟透了 是吧 |
[1:03:13] | -major. -come on, let’s go in the house. | -老大 -走吧 先回屋再说 |
[1:03:17] | Your car what happened to it? | 你的车到底怎么回事 |
[1:03:20] | -it was an accident. -i got that. what happened? | -是场意外 -我知道 发生什么事了 |
[1:03:23] | You know what it was? | 知道发生什么了吗 |
[1:03:26] | What’s going on with you two? what the hell happened to your car? | 你们俩到底怎么了 你的车到底怎么回事 |
[1:03:30] | It was weird. | 很诡异啊 |
[1:03:32] | -yeah? -yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[1:03:33] | Just wait inside. everything is… just go inside. | 先进去 等进去再说 |
[1:03:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:03:43] | So what happened? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[1:03:47] | -brandi you didn’t tell her? -no I didn’t tell her. | -布兰蒂 你没告诉她吗 -是的 还没告诉她 |
[1:03:51] | Brandi hit something. | 布兰蒂撞到东西了 |
[1:03:52] | Well what? I mean there’s blood all over the windshield. | 撞了什么 弄的挡风玻璃上到处是血 |
[1:03:54] | Yeah I hit something. | 是的 我撞上了 |
[1:03:56] | A deer. | 一只鹿 |
[1:03:57] | A deer? | 一只鹿? |
[1:03:59] | Yeah it just came out of nowhere, didn’t it? | 它不知道从哪儿冒出来的 是吧 |
[1:04:03] | Yeah it did. out of nowhere. suddenly there it was. | 是的 突然不知从哪儿冒出来就撞上了 |
[1:04:06] | Oh my god that’s horrible. | 我的天啊 那太恐怖了 |
[1:04:09] | Oh my god, those goddamn fucking deer. | 我的天啊 我操那该死的鹿 |
[1:04:12] | -crazy thing, ain’t it? -oh my goodness. | -很荒唐吧 -上帝啊 |
[1:04:13] | You know, my aunt hit one once, you know god. | 我阿姨也曾发生过这样的事 天啊 |
[1:04:17] | Thank you. brandi, you could have been killed. | 感谢上帝 布兰蒂 你可能被撞死呢 |
[1:04:20] | -yeah it’s true. -yeah yeah I could have. | -是的 真的 -是 是的 可能会 |
[1:04:22] | So why didn’t you tell me? | 那你干吗不告诉我? |
[1:04:25] | -you mean about the accident? -of course. | -你是说那场意外? -当然 |
[1:04:28] | I don’t know. I was just too freaked. | 不知道 我被吓傻了吧 |
[1:04:30] | Oh hon yeah. I can just imagine. | 我能想象 |
[1:04:35] | I mean Something like this that happens to you and it’s not even your fault. | 发生这样的事并不能怪你 |
[1:04:40] | -and you could have been killed. -yeah. | -你还有可能被撞死呢 -是的 |
[1:04:43] | You know This is some bullshit. | 真是莫名其妙 |
[1:04:55] | So did you kill him? | 那你有杀了它吗 |
[1:04:58] | -kill him? -yeah the deer. | -杀了它? -是的 那只鹿 |
[1:05:04] | She doesn’t know. it kind of crawled away didn’t it? | 她不知道 它被撞后就爬走了吧 |
[1:05:07] | Yeah it did. | 是的 它爬走了 |
[1:05:08] | Deer can crawl? | 鹿会爬行? |
[1:05:11] | Tanya why are you here? | 潭雅 你来这儿干吗 |
[1:05:13] | Oh right. | 对了 |
[1:05:16] | Okay look, you never came back to work. | 你没去上班 |
[1:05:20] | And I tried calling your home and I tried calling your cell | 我有打你家电话还有你的手机 |
[1:05:23] | And there was no answer. | 但都没人接听 |
[1:05:27] | -petersen knows that you split. -she does? | -彼得森知道你跷班了 -她知道了? |
[1:05:30] | Look I thought you were covering for me. | 我以为你会帮我应付她 |
[1:05:31] | I tried but mr. binckley started asking for you | 我有 但彬寇利先生正好在找你 |
[1:05:34] | And then petersen, she starts looking around for you | 然后彼得森就开始到处找你 |
[1:05:36] | Then she starts asking me and… | 所以她就来问我… |
[1:05:38] | -you know what? -fuck. | -你知道吗 -我操 |
[1:05:39] | -she’s really pissed off. -fuck. | -她真的很生气 -我操 |
[1:05:41] | -but I didn’t tell her that you went home. -shit! | -但我没告诉她你回家了 -该死 |
[1:05:44] | She just knows that you’re gone. sorry. | 她只知道你走了 对不起 |
[1:05:48] | Yo rashid can you give me a lift? | 赖世德 可以送我一程吗 |
[1:05:51] | -me? -yeah you. | -我? -是的 就是你 |
[1:05:53] | come on man. | 别这样 伙计 |
[1:05:54] | I had to take the fucking bus to get here. it took me an hour. | 我搭那该死的公交车来这儿 花了一个小时 |
[1:05:57] | Yeah but you know, we’re kind of in the middle of something. | 但你知道 我们还有事没做完 |
[1:05:59] | You know what I’m saying? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[1:06:03] | Okay. well do you have any things on you? | 好吧 身上有药吗 |
[1:06:07] | Yeah always. | 当然 随时都有 |
[1:06:13] | here | 给你 |
[1:06:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:21] | But you know I don’t get paid until next week. | 但…我下个星期才能给你钱 |
[1:06:26] | -so you owe me. -yeah I owe you. | -那就先欠着 -好的 先欠着 |
[1:06:32] | Tanya. | 潭雅 |
[1:06:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:06:36] | Okay. okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:06:48] | -yo brandi, you going to work tomorrow? -no. | -布兰蒂 明天你来上班吗 -不去 |
[1:06:51] | You better come up with something good for petersen on monday. | 周一你最好想个好借口去见彼得森 |
[1:06:53] | -that bitch is pissed. -yeah you said. | -那个婊子真的生气了 -知道 你说过了 |
[1:06:56] | You know what? I just can’t believe that thing about the deer. | 我只是有点不能相信那只鹿的事 |
[1:07:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:07:04] | Oh man you are so lucky. I mean you really could have been killed. | 伙计 你太幸运了 你差点被撞死 |
[1:07:07] | -i am lucky. -yeah. | -我真的很幸运 -是啊 |
[1:07:09] | Okay. I’ll see you later. | 好了 下回见 |
[1:07:11] | -all right. -bye. | -好的 -再见 |
[1:07:15] | -fuck! fuck! god damn it! -be cool baby. be cool. | -我操 操 他妈的 -冷静点 宝贝 冷静点 |
[1:07:18] | What the hell are we gonna do? | 妈的我们该怎么办 |
[1:07:19] | -she fucking saw. -she saw the car. | -我操 她都看到了 -她只看到车子 |
[1:07:21] | -she didn’t see the body she saw the car. -yeah. | -她没看到那家伙 只看到车子 -是啊 |
[1:07:24] | All you have to do is fix the fucking window. | 你要做的就是把挡风玻璃修好 |
[1:07:26] | Wait a minute. there’s blood on the seats in the car. | 等等 车坐上也有血迹 |
[1:07:29] | -seat covers. -seat covers? | -用汽车椅套 -汽车椅套? |
[1:07:32] | All we have to do is get rid of him right? | 我们要做的就是把他扔了 是吗 |
[1:07:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:07:36] | So we wait till dark dump his ass in the park. | 那我们就等到天黑 然后把他扔到公园 |
[1:07:38] | -what and that’s it? -that’s it. | -什么 就这样? -就这样 |
[1:07:40] | Out of sight out of mind. | 眼不见 心不烦 |
[1:07:42] | Baby I’ve done shit like this a thousand times. it’s no big deal. | 宝贝 这种事我都干过上千次了 没什么大不了的 |
[1:07:46] | A thousand times? | 上千次? |
[1:07:47] | Well not really a thousand times. come on, you know what I mean. | 不是真的上千次 振作点 你明白我的意思 |
[1:07:51] | Look. | 听着 |
[1:07:53] | We chill out for a few hours wait till dark go and do the deed. | 冷静几个小时 等到天黑我们就把事给办了 |
[1:07:59] | You know what I mean? | 明白吗 |
[1:08:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:08:05] | Good girl. | 好孩子 |
[1:08:11] | Where are you going baby girl? | 你去哪儿 宝贝 |
[1:08:13] | Dog dog. princess! | 狗狗 公主 |
[1:08:18] | Princess where are you? | 公主 你去哪儿 |
[1:08:19] | Princess! princess! | 公主 公主 |
[1:08:22] | Princess! | 公主 |
[1:08:27] | Princess you come here right now. | 公主 马上给我回来 |
[1:09:07] | Princess? | 公主 |
[1:09:09] | Princess? | 公主 |
[1:09:11] | Princess where are you? princess? | 公主 你在哪儿 公主 |
[1:09:14] | Princess you come here. princess? | 公主 快出来 公主 |
[1:09:17] | Princess? | 公主 |
[1:09:19] | Princess? there you are. you naughty naughty thing you. | 公主 你在这儿啊 你个小淘气鬼 |
[1:09:22] | You’re a naughty little baby dog, aren’t you? aren’t you? yes, you are. | 你个宝贝小调皮狗 是吗 是的 你就是 |
[1:09:28] | Help me! help me please! | 救我 请救救我 |
[1:09:30] | Yes you are. you’re a naughty little girl. what’s got into you? | 是的 你个小捣蛋 你进去干吗 |
[1:09:36] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[1:09:38] | Where have you been? | 你去过哪儿了 |
[1:09:40] | You’ve been in the garbage again, haven’t you? | 你又跑进车库了吧 |
[1:09:43] | Look. now daddy’s got to go get us all cleaned up | 看吧 现在爸爸要跟你一起洗澡了 |
[1:09:46] | You naughty naughty thing you. | 你个淘气鬼 |
[1:09:49] | Help me. I need help. please! fuck! | 救救我 救命啊 我操 |
[1:10:02] | -so how are you gonna do it? -do what? | -你要怎么做 -做什么 |
[1:10:05] | Get rid of him. | 摆平他 |
[1:10:07] | Listen the guy’s not superman is he? | 那家伙又不是超人 |
[1:10:09] | I mean how much longer do you think he’s gonna live? | 你以为他还能活多久 |
[1:10:11] | You fucked him up pretty bad babe. | 宝贝 你已经把他撞了 只剩半条命了 |
[1:10:13] | You said you could do it. | 你说过你可以摆平的 |
[1:10:14] | Yeah yeah I can do it. | 是 是 我可以摆平 |
[1:10:16] | -so then how? -how? | -那怎么做 -怎么做? |
[1:10:19] | Yeah you said you could get rid of him | 是的 你说你能摆平的 |
[1:10:21] | So why can’t you tell me how you’re gonna get rid of him? | 那你干吗不告诉我你要怎么摆平他 |
[1:10:23] | You really want to know how I’m gonna do it? | 你真的想知道 我要怎么做吗 |
[1:10:25] | -yes. -you really want to know? | -是的 -你真的想知道? |
[1:10:27] | That’s what I asked you! | 所以我才问你的 |
[1:10:29] | You want to know? okay. wait right here. just wait. | 你想知道? 好吧 等着 |
[1:10:58] | You want to know how I’m gonna do it? | 你想知道我要怎么做是吗 |
[1:11:01] | How about doing it with this? think this will do it? | 一枪毙了他怎么样 能行吗 |
[1:11:04] | Oh yeah great. | 是吗 真棒 |
[1:11:05] | You want to wake up the whole neighborhood? | 你要吵醒所有邻居吗 |
[1:11:09] | Oh right. | 也对 |
[1:11:20] | How about we smother his ass? do you think that’ll do it? | 那把他闷死怎么样 那能行吗 |
[1:11:22] | Just stop talking and do it. | 废话少说 你就做吧 |
[1:11:25] | What you want me to do it now? | 什么 你要我现在就做? |
[1:11:26] | Yes. do it now. it’s dark outside. | 是的 现在就去 已经天黑了 |
[1:11:28] | Who knows who else is gonna come around here. | 谁这么晚还会来这儿 |
[1:11:30] | I’ve already got to deal with tanya and she’s got a big mouth. | 大嘴巴潭雅已经够让我头疼了 |
[1:11:33] | Okay okay I’ll do it now | 好 好 我现在就做 |
[1:11:34] | And get this motherfucking thing over with just to shut you up! christ! | 摆平这该死的事情 好让你闭嘴 上帝 |
[1:11:43] | Let me have your car keys. | 把你的车钥匙给我 |
[1:11:49] | My car keys? why? | 我的车钥匙? 为什么 |
[1:11:50] | -so I can put him in your trunk. -my trunk? | -那我才能把他放进你的后备箱 -我的后备箱? |
[1:11:53] | We’ll get rid of him and the car in the park. we’ll burn the fucker. | 连人带车都扔到公园 再放把火烧掉 |
[1:11:57] | You want to burn my car now? | 你现在想把车也烧了? |
[1:11:59] | I thought you said we could fix the window and put seat covers on. | 你说过把挡风玻璃修好 再换上汽车椅套就可以了 |
[1:12:03] | Seat covers? are you fucking nuts? | 汽车椅套? 你他妈的被撞傻了啊 |
[1:12:04] | It’s got his blood everywhere. look what happened to oj. | 到处都是他的血 想想OJ的事吧 |
[1:12:08] | Yeah but didn’t oj go free? | 但OJ不是没事吗 |
[1:12:09] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[1:12:11] | His blood is everywhere. you can’t get rid of blood. | 到处都是血 洗都洗不掉 |
[1:12:15] | Give me the keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[1:12:18] | You can get another goddamn car. | 你可以再买辆车 |
[1:12:20] | I mean, you’re getting a promotion right? | 你不是要升职了吗 |
[1:13:04] | You still alive man? | 伙计 你还活着吗 |
[1:13:42] | He shot him. | 他开枪了 |
[1:13:47] | Motherfucker! | 操你娘 |
[1:15:10] | Oh no he’s not leaving now. | 他不会现在就要走了吧 |
[1:15:23] | Rashid? | 赖世德? |
[1:15:29] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[1:16:37] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:16:41] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:16:45] | Stop. | 不许动 |
[1:16:47] | Stop! | 不许动 |
[1:16:51] | I’m out. | 我逃出来了 |
[1:16:55] | I’m out. | 我逃出来了 |
[1:16:58] | Just let me go. that’s all you got to do. | 让我走吧 那是你唯一可以做的 |
[1:17:03] | Just let me go. | 让我走吧 |
[1:17:05] | I said stop. | 我叫你不许动 |
[1:17:07] | Stop! | 不许动 |
[1:17:10] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈的发什么神经 |
[1:18:26] | -what are you doing? -what am I doing? | -你在干什么 -我在干什么 |
[1:18:29] | I’m not doing anything. you are. you’re doing it. | 我什么都没干 是你 都是你干的 |
[1:18:32] | You started it and now you’re finishing it. | 一切都是因你而起的 |
[1:18:36] | What? | 什么 |
[1:18:38] | You broke in. you’re crazy. you wanted to steal my car. | 你闯进来 你是个疯子 你想要偷我的车 |
[1:18:42] | But rashid found you and he fought you. | 然后被赖世德发现了 然后跟他打起来 |
[1:18:45] | He broke your leg but you kept fighting and you killed him. | 他把你的腿打断了 但你还不肯罢休 然后杀了他 |
[1:18:49] | And then you got this gas. you got this gas to burn rashid’s body | 然后你拿来汽油 想要毁尸灭迹 |
[1:18:53] | But the fire got out of control | 但火势失去控制 |
[1:18:55] | And it burned you and the car and the garage and everything! | 然后把你 车 车库所有一切都烧光了 |
[1:18:58] | You did it! you did all of it! | 你干的 都是你干的 |
[1:19:31] | Help me. help me please. | 救我 救我 求求你 |
[1:19:34] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[1:19:36] | -help you? -help me. | -救你? -救救我 |
[1:19:49] | Please? | 求求你 |
[1:20:05] | No. | 不 |
[1:20:08] | Help me please. | 救救我 求求你 |
[1:20:10] | Why didn’t you help me? | 你怎么就不救我呢 |
[1:20:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:20:13] | Why didn’t you let me go? | 你干吗不放我走 |
[1:20:15] | I don’t know. I’m sorry. | 我不知道 对不起 |
[1:20:17] | I’m sorry. please don’t do it. please! | 对不起 求你 别点火 求求你 |
[1:20:22] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:20:25] | Please. please don’t do it. | 求求你 求你别点火 |
[1:21:32] | Pedro! pedro! | 彼德尔 彼德尔 |
[1:21:39] | Somebody in there. | 有人在里面 |