英文名称:Stuart Little
年代:1999
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | It’s today! It’s today! | 就是今天了! 就是今天了! |
[00:44] | It’s today! It’s today! | 就是今天了! 就是今天了 |
[00:49] | It’s today! It’s today! It’s today! | 就是今天了! 就是今天了! 就是今天了! |
[00:51] | It’s always today, George. | 那总是今天 乔冶 |
[00:53] | -I mean, this is the day. -That’s right. | -我是说就是今天了 -没错 |
[00:55] | -Can’t I come? -You have to go to school, George. | -我不能跟你们去吗? -乔冶 你得去上学 |
[00:59] | -Will he be here when I get home? -I think so. | -我回家的时候他会不会在? -我想是会的 |
[01:02] | I’ll play ball with him. I’ll wrestle with him. | 我要跟他玩球 跟他摔跤 |
[01:05] | I’ll teach him how to spit. | 还要教他怎么吐口水 |
[01:07] | lt’s gonna be so much fun. | 这样一定会很好玩的 |
[01:08] | For all of us. | 我们大家都会很快乐的 |
[01:10] | How will you know if you pick the right one? | 你们怎么知道你们没有选错人? |
[01:13] | I don’t know. We’ll… | 我不知道 我们会… |
[01:15] | You’ll just know. | 你们到时就会知道的 |
[01:18] | Bye, sweetie. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[01:24] | Remember, I want a little brother, not a big brother. | 别忘了 我要的是弟弟不是哥哥 |
[01:33] | We’ve been through your paperwork, and it seems to be in order. | 我们审核过你们的申请文件看来一切都没有问题 |
[01:36] | Adoption isn’t for everyone… | 并不是人人都能领养孤儿 |
[01:38] | …but you seem like people with plenty of love to share. | …但你们看起来很有爱心 |
[01:41] | So how are you feeling? | 你们现在感觉如何? |
[01:44] | -Goodness, we’re… -Tingling… | -天啊 我们… -我们全身擅抖… |
[01:46] | With anticipation. | 因为实在是期待太久了 |
[01:48] | Recess. | 下课了 |
[01:49] | Time for you to meet them. | 你们该见见他们了 |
[01:51] | Feel free to walk around. They’re used to having strangers. | 你们可以四处走走 他们对陌生人早就习以为常 |
[01:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:00] | Lovely people. | 真是好人家 |
[02:16] | Nice move, Red. | 丢得好 红头 |
[02:31] | Oh, Frederick, look at them. | 老费 你看他们 |
[02:35] | How could we possibly…? | 我们怎么可能…? |
[02:36] | Choose? I know. | 有办法选择? 我了解 |
[02:38] | -They all seem so… -Wonderful. | -他们看起来都好… -可爱 |
[02:40] | You know what’s wonderful? | 你们知道最美妙的是什么吗? |
[02:43] | What’s wonderful is… | 最美妙的就是… |
[02:44] | …how you both know what the other one is gonna say… | …你们在对方还没开口的时候… |
[02:47] | …before you even say it. | …就知道对方想说什么了 |
[02:51] | Not that it’s any of my business. | 当然这不关我的事 |
[02:55] | Yes, that happens when you’ve been together as long as we have. | 我们在一起这么久了 心灵相通很自然 |
[02:59] | From being a family. | 一家人就是这样 |
[03:01] | Family. Wow. | 一家人? |
[03:04] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[03:05] | …for a family, you’ve certainly come to the right place. | …如果你们想要建立小家庭 就来对地方了 |
[03:08] | I think we can find just what you’re looking for. | 我们应该可以满足你们的需求 |
[03:12] | If you want a girl, Susan can read French. | 如果你们想要女孩的话 苏珊会法文 |
[03:14] | And Edith can tap dance while blowing bubbles. | 伊迪丝可以边吹泡泡边跳踢踏舞 |
[03:18] | Or maybe you wanted a boy. | 也许你们想要个男孩 |
[03:20] | Actually, I think we were leaning towards a boy. | 事实上我们的确比较想要男孩 |
[03:23] | Well, in that case… | 如果是那样的话… |
[03:26] | …Benny can do handstands. | …班尼会倒立 |
[03:28] | Andy can run 100 yards faster than | 安迪跑一百尺的速度 |
[03:29] | you can say, “Ready, set, go.” | 比你说”预备 开始”的速度还要快 |
[03:32] | You certainly know a lot about everyone. | 你跟每个人都好熟哦 |
[03:34] | That’s what happens when you’ve been here as long as I have. | 如果你待的跟我一样久 想不认识他们都难 |
[03:38] | Let’s face it. | 面对事实吧 |
[03:39] | Not everyone wants to adopt someone like me. | 并不是人人都想领养像我这样的孩子 |
[03:44] | You shouldn’t worry about choosing. | 你们实在不用担心要怎么去选择 |
[03:46] | It happens the same way every time. | 每一次都是一样的 |
[03:48] | First, you won’t know what to do. You’ll be a bit scared. | 刚开始你们不知如何是好 你会有点害怕 |
[03:51] | Then you’ll meet one of them. | 但之后你们会碰到一个孩子 |
[03:53] | You’ll talk to him. | 和他说话 |
[03:55] | Somehow… | 突然之间… |
[03:56] | …you just know. | …你们就下定决心了 |
[04:07] | Are you quite certain you’re prepared to handle his uniqueness? | 你们确定要领养这么奇特的孩子吗? |
[04:12] | Oh, my, yes. | 是的 |
[04:14] | His uniqueness is a perfect fit for the Little family. | 像他这么奇特的孩子最适合我们理特家族了 |
[04:19] | Mr. and Mrs. Little, | 理特先生 理特太太 |
[04:21] | we try to discourage couples… | 我们通常都会劝阻… |
[04:23] | …from adopting children outside their own… | …想要领养… |
[04:28] | …species. | …非我族类的夫妻 |
[04:29] | It rarely works out. | 因为这通常不会有好结果 |
[04:32] | Well, it will in this case. | 我们很有信心 |
[05:01] | Bye, Stuart! | 再见 史都华! |
[05:02] | Bye! We’ll miss you! | 再见 我们会想你的! |
[05:11] | So what do I call you? | 我该怎么称呼你们? |
[05:13] | -Mom. -And Dad. | -叫我妈 -叫我爸 |
[05:15] | We haven’t told you the best news. You have a brother. | 我们还没有告诉你最棒的事 你还有个哥哥 |
[05:18] | Named George. | 他叫乔冶 |
[05:19] | A brother! | 哥哥! |
[05:20] | -What do I call him? -George. | -我该怎么称呼他? -乔冶 |
[06:11] | Well, Stuart, here we are, the family home. | 史都华 到家了! 这是我们的家! |
[06:13] | They say every Little can find this house. | 他们说只要是理特家族的人 都找得到这栋房子 |
[06:16] | Even if they’ve never been here. | 就算他们从来没来过也一样 |
[06:19] | It’s just something inside them. | 这是他们天生的本能 |
[06:30] | Something inside. | 天生的本能 |
[06:33] | So would you like a tour? | 想不想到处参观一下? |
[06:35] | I don’t have any money. | 我没钱 |
[06:37] | That’s Uncle Crenshaw, Cousin Edgar, Grandpa Spencer. | 这是克萧伯伯 艾德表哥和史宾赛爷爷 |
[06:42] | That’s Aunt Beatrice… | 那是碧翠丝姑姑… |
[06:44] | …and that’s George, your brother. | …和你哥哥乔冶 |
[06:47] | Look, he’s already happy to see me. | 他看到我笑得合不拢嘴呢 |
[06:51] | That’s just about everybody, except for… | 这就是我们家族的成员 现在只剩下… |
[06:56] | Snowbell! Drop him right now! | 小白! 快把他放下! |
[06:59] | You spit Stuart out this instant. | 马上把史都华给我吐出来 |
[07:04] | Stuart, are you all right? | 史都华 你没事吧? |
[07:05] | Wait! | 等等! |
[07:09] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:10] | You must never harm Stuart. Understand? | 不准再你伤害史都华 懂吗? |
[07:12] | Never, or out you’ll go, Mr. Snow. | 否则我就把你逐出家门 小白先生 |
[07:15] | Stuart is family now. | 史都华现在是我们的家人了 |
[07:16] | We do not eat family members. | 家人是不会自相残杀的 |
[07:18] | Mom, Dad, I’m home! | 妈 爸 我回来了! |
[07:21] | Is he here? Is my brother here? | 他来了吗? 我弟弟来了吗? |
[07:23] | -He certainly is. -Where is he? | -当然来了 -他在哪里? |
[07:26] | He’s here. Stuart, this is George. | 他在这里 史都华! 这是乔冶! |
[07:29] | George, this is Stuart, your new brother. | 乔冶 这是史都华! 你的弟弟! |
[07:33] | No. Really? | 不 这是真的吗? |
[07:36] | Really, George. This is your new brother. | 这是真的 乔冶 他是你的弟弟 |
[07:41] | You look somewhat like a mouse. | 你看起来有点像老鼠 |
[07:43] | Yeah, well, I am somewhat like a mouse. | 没错 我是有点像老鼠 |
[07:47] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[07:49] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[08:01] | Is it just me, or did he seem a little disappointed? | 是我心理作用 还是他有点失望? |
[08:04] | Well, he’s always a little tired after school. | 他放学后总是感到很累的 |
[08:08] | Perks up around dinnertime. | 到晚餐时他就会打起精神来的 |
[08:18] | Meat loaf is delicious, dear. | 亲爱的 肉卷真好吃 |
[08:20] | Cajun. | 美国南方的口味 |
[08:24] | Shall we get to know each other a little? | 我们是不是该彼此熟悉一下? |
[08:27] | George? Don’t you have anything you wanna ask Stuart? | 乔冶? 你没有事要问史都华吗? |
[08:30] | Sure, George. Go ahead. I’m an open book. | 是啊 乔冶 尽管问吧 我无所不知 |
[08:33] | Ask me anything, the first thing that pops into your head. | 随便问什么都行 想到什么问什么 |
[08:37] | Could you pass the gravy? | 能不能把肉汁递给我? |
[08:43] | -Your new bedroom. -We hope you like it. | -这是你的新卧室 -希望你会喜欢 |
[08:47] | Sure is roomy. | 好大啊 |
[08:58] | Good night, Mom. | 晚安 妈妈 |
[09:00] | Good night, Dad. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[09:02] | Good night, son. | 晚安 儿子 |
[09:03] | Good night, sweetie. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[09:33] | Nice kitty. | 乖咪咪 |
[09:34] | Nice kitty. Pretty kitty. | 乖咪咪 漂亮咪咪 |
[09:38] | Are you cozy? | 还舒服吗? |
[09:40] | Yes, thanks. I’m quite comfortable. | 是的 谢谢 我满舒服的 |
[09:43] | All I’ve got to sleep on is a rag, you little rat! | 而我只能睡在破布袋上 你这只鼠辈! |
[09:47] | You seem tense. | 你看起来很焦虑 |
[09:48] | Tense? I’m way past tense. | 焦虑? 远比焦虑还糟糕 |
[09:51] | Well, maybe I can help. | 也许我帮得上忙 |
[09:54] | What do you like? Can I scratch your ears? | 你喜欢什么? 要不要帮你搔耳朵? |
[09:57] | I could rub your tummy. | 我可以搔搔你肚子上的痒 |
[09:59] | How’d you like to rub it from the inside? | 你要不要到我的肚子里面去搔? |
[10:02] | Sorry, I’m confused. | 对不起 我有点搞糊涂了 |
[10:04] | I thought that’s what you do with a pet. | 我以为对宠物就是要这样 |
[10:05] | A pet? I am not your pet! | 宠物? 我不是你的宠物! |
[10:08] | I’m a cat. You’re a mouse. You should live in a hole. | 我是猫 你是老鼠 你应该住在洞里 |
[10:11] | This is my family. | 这是我的家 |
[10:13] | Can’t we share them? | 我们难道不能分享吗? |
[10:14] | Read my furry pink lips: No. | 请注意看我的毛毛嘴:不行 |
[10:18] | I can’t believe this. I’m arguing with lunch. | 我真不敢相信 我居然在跟我的午餐吵嘴 |
[10:22] | Stay away from the windows. | 离窗口远一点 |
[10:23] | The other cats find out about this, I’m ruined. | 要是被别的猫看到 我就糗大了 |
[10:27] | I gotta relax. Where’s my tinkle ball? | 我要想法子放松一下 我的铃铛球呢? |
[10:35] | George? | 乔冶? |
[10:36] | -Time to get up. -Okay, Mom. | -该起床了 -知道了 妈 |
[10:40] | Stuart, you too. | 史都华 你也是 |
[10:42] | Okay, Mom. | 知道了 妈 |
[11:33] | George, I’m trying to get the laundry started. | 乔冶 我要洗衣服了 |
[11:41] | In the laundry chute, please! | 麻烦你丢到洗衣通道去 |
[11:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:01] | Oh, dear. | 噢 老天! |
[12:04] | Mom! Hello! Mom! | 妈! 喂! 妈! |
[12:06] | It’s Stuart! I’m in the washing machine. Mom! | 我是史都华! 我在洗衣机里 妈 |
[12:10] | Hello, Mom! | 哈罗 妈! |
[12:18] | Where are you going? | 你要到哪里去? |
[12:30] | -That’s odd. -What is? | -真奇怪 -什么事? |
[12:32] | I thought someone was at the door. | 我以为有人在敲门 |
[12:34] | You look beautiful, dear. | 你今天看起来好漂亮 |
[12:37] | Honey, should we talk to George before you go? | 亲爱的 你上班之前要不要跟乔冶谈一谈? |
[12:40] | -About what? -About Stuart. | 谈什么? 谈史都华 |
[12:43] | He hasn’t exactly embraced the situation. | 他对这整件事似乎不太高兴呢 |
[12:46] | Snowbell! Thank goodness you’re here. I’m locked in the washer! | 小白! 还好你来了我被关在洗衣机里 |
[12:51] | Can you help me? Can you turn this thing off? | 能不能救我? 你能不能把洗衣机关掉? |
[12:55] | Why would I turn it off? | 我为什么要把洗衣机关掉? |
[12:57] | It’s my favorite show. | 这是我最爱看的节目 |
[13:01] | That’s funny. That’s funny, Snowbell. | 真幽默 小白 真幽默 |
[13:04] | -You can’t leave me! -Talk to the butt. | -别离开我! -对我屁股说吧 |
[13:06] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[13:08] | I’ve gotta stare at traffic, yawn, lick myself. | 我要去看车子 打哈欠 舔自己 |
[13:11] | And believe me, that could take hours if you do it right. | 相信我我可消磨上好几个小时 |
[13:14] | Ciao! | 再见! |
[13:18] | Are you sure that Stuart is happy here? | 你确定史都华在这里快乐吗? |
[13:20] | He’s having the time of his life. | 他高兴极了 |
[13:22] | Help! Somebody, please help me! | 救命啊! 快来人救我 |
[13:37] | Hi, Stuart. | 嗨 史都华 |
[13:46] | Stuart, where are you? | 史都华 你在哪里? |
[13:53] | Stuart, are you all right? | 史都华 你没事吧? |
[13:56] | I’m okay, Mom. I’m… | 我没事 妈 我… |
[14:17] | Is he gonna be all right? | 他不会有事吧? |
[14:19] | Well, a lad that size swallowing all that detergent… | 这样体型的孩子喝了这么多肥皂水后… |
[14:23] | Amazingly, I think he’s gonna be fine. | 不过我认为他不会有事 |
[14:26] | Also, he’s very clean. | 而且他现在洗得很干净了 |
[14:36] | -Glad you’re feeling better. -Me too. | -我真高兴你好起来 -我也是 |
[14:39] | We’ll pick out a whole new wardrobe. | 我们要买很多新衣服 |
[14:42] | Here you go. | 我们要买很多新衣服 |
[14:48] | Come on, George. This’ll be fun. | 快走 乔冶 一定会很好玩的 |
[14:49] | I don’t wanna go shopping with Stuart. | 我不要跟史都华一起购物 |
[14:52] | -You should… Talk to him. -You’re right. | -也许你应该和他谈谈 -你说的对 |
[14:59] | So, George, I wanted to talk to you about Stuart. | 乔冶 我要跟你谈谈史都华的事 |
[15:02] | I just want you to know that if you and he were to spend… | 我只想告诉你如果你要和他好好的… |
[15:05] | …some real time together, brother time… | …相处像兄弟一样 |
[15:08] | Look at that one. | 看看那个 |
[15:12] | Come on, George. You have a boat, a beautiful one. | 别这样 乔冶 你已经有一艘很漂亮的船了 |
[15:15] | It’s not finished. | 我还没做好 |
[15:16] | You better get moving. The race is soon. | 你得加把劲 比赛就快到了 |
[15:19] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[15:22] | Don’t you wanna race your boat? | 你不想参加赛船吗? |
[15:25] | -I’m not so good at the racing part. -So what? | -我对比赛不是很在行 -那又怎样? |
[15:28] | It doesn’t matter about winning. You try like heck, and you have fun. | 输赢无所谓 只要尽全力还是很好玩的 |
[15:32] | It’s fun to finish last? | 当最后一名也会好玩吗? |
[15:36] | Something formal, I should think. | 我想应该买点正式的衣服 |
[15:37] | Something formal, I should think. | 我想应该买点正式的衣服 |
[15:38] | I’m not sure of the fabric, but it should breathe. | 我不确定要买什么质料 但是一定要透气 |
[15:41] | He has a tendency to burrow and climb… | 他常常爬上爬下 |
[15:43] | …and generally scurry about. | 四处乱跑乱钻 |
[15:46] | Well, I’m sure we can find something to suit your particular need. | 我相信我们一定有适合你需求的衣服 |
[15:52] | Here we have Barbados Ben. | 这是加勒比海 班尼 |
[15:57] | Chef Ben. | 厨师班尼 |
[16:00] | Lumberjack Ben. | 伐木工班尼 |
[16:02] | And, of course, Gladiator Ben. | 当然还有斗剑班尼 |
[16:08] | Does Ben always dress like this? | 班尼一向都这么打扮吗? |
[16:11] | No, madam. | 当然不 女土 |
[16:12] | There are many moods of Ben… | 班尼的心情非常多样化… |
[16:14] | …and it all depends on the occasion. | 这一切都要看当时的情景而定 |
[16:17] | Well, what if the occasion were a simple family party? | 一般的家庭宴会时他都穿什么? |
[16:22] | I think I have just the thing. | 我想我知道了 |
[16:28] | There they are. | 他们在那里 |
[16:34] | George? | 乔冶? |
[16:38] | Shopping. | 去买东西了 |
[16:40] | -Everything all right in there? -Don’t come in. | -一切都没问题吧? -别进来 |
[16:44] | Shy. | 他害羞 |
[16:49] | How do I look? | 我看起来如何? |
[16:50] | -Fantastic. I hardly recognize you. -Very smart. | -棒透了 我几乎认不出你来了 -帅毙了 |
[16:53] | You look just like a Little. | 你看起来是十足的理特家人 |
[16:56] | I do? | 真的吗? |
[16:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:59] | I was worried I was gonna look just like Ben. | 我还担心看起来会像班尼一样 |
[17:10] | Hi, auntie. | 嗨 姑姑 |
[17:13] | Crenshaw! | 克萧 |
[17:14] | Frederick! | 老费 |
[17:15] | Little high, Little low. | 理特高 理特低 |
[17:17] | Little hey, Little ho! | 理特嘿 理特吼! |
[17:20] | We come bearing gifts for young Stuart. | 我们带着礼物来看史都华 |
[17:23] | Yes, where is my new nephew? | 我的新侄子呢? |
[17:25] | The Little family’s getting bigger and bigger. | 理特家族越来越庞大了 |
[17:29] | Boy. | 天啊 |
[17:33] | That’s a lot of Littles. | 理特家族的人好多啊 |
[17:36] | Uncle Crenshaw! | 克萧伯伯 |
[17:41] | There’s my favorite little nephew. | 那是我最宝贝的小侄子 |
[17:43] | You can’t say that anymore, Crenshaw. | 克萧 你得改口了 |
[17:46] | Right. Now we have two favorite little nephews. | 没错 我们现在有两个宝贝小侄子了 |
[17:49] | Where is the lad? | 那小子呢? |
[17:50] | He has a lot of gifts to open. | 还有好多礼物要等他拆呢 |
[17:52] | Are any of those for me? | 你们没有带礼物给我吗? |
[18:03] | Attention, everybody. We’d like to introduce you to someone. | 各位请注意我想为各位介绍一个人 |
[18:08] | This is Stuart. | 这位是史都华 |
[18:17] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[18:25] | -He’s a, a… -…dorable! | -他好可… -…爱啊! |
[18:28] | -Adorable. -Yeah, that’s right. | -好可爱 -没错 |
[18:30] | I couldn’t think of the word. | 我只是一时想不起形容词来 |
[18:35] | Oh, Stuart, look. | 史都华 看 |
[18:37] | Look at that. | 看那个 |
[18:40] | This is a real Schmelling. | 这是史莫林牌的 |
[18:41] | -Those are the best kind. -You know what they say: | -这个牌子最好了 -你知道他们是怎么说的吧 |
[18:44] | -“If it ain’t Schmelling…” -“It ain’t bowling.” | -“不用史莫林…” -“就不打保龄” |
[18:48] | Look here, Stuart. | 你看 史都华 |
[18:50] | Climb on up here, son. Plant your caboose right up here. | 上来吧 小子坐好 |
[19:01] | He may have to grow into it. | 也许该等他长大后再骑 |
[19:03] | I think he’s grown a little since we’ve been here. | 我觉得他已经长大一点了 |
[19:06] | That’s what happened to me. One summer, I just shot right up. | 我就是这样 有一年夏天我忽然开始长高 |
[19:12] | May I say something? | 我能说句话吗? |
[19:16] | In the orphanage, we used to tell fairy tales… | 我们在孤儿院常常梦想 |
[19:19] | …of finding our families and having a party like this. | 被领养后举行这样的派对 |
[19:22] | A party with cakes and presents | 一个有蛋糕 有礼物 |
[19:23] | and all varieties of meat loaf. | 还有各种不同口味的肉卷的派对 |
[19:27] | A party with a big family who came from far away just to wish us well. | 家人不远千里而来祝福我们 |
[19:32] | I don’t know much about families… | 我对家庭所知不多 |
[19:33] | …but this must be the nicest family in the world. | 但这一定是全世界最好的家庭 |
[19:37] | So I just wanted to thank each of you. | 我要谢谢你们大家 |
[19:40] | Because now I know… | 因为你们让我知道 |
[19:42] | …fairy tales are real. | 美梦也能成真 |
[19:45] | Fairy tales are real? | 美梦成真? |
[19:49] | I think I’m gonna cough up a furball. | 我要吐毛球了 |
[19:53] | Now it’s time for the best present of all. | 现在要开最棒的礼物了 |
[19:55] | It’s something for you and George. | 这是给你和乔冶的 |
[20:01] | Stand next to Stuart. | 站在史都华身边 |
[20:02] | This is something that gave your father and me… | 这件礼物让你们的父亲和我 |
[20:06] | …hours of enjoyment when we were young brothers… | …在年轻的时候度过无数欢愉的时光 |
[20:09] | …just like you and Stuart. | 就像你和史都华现在这样 |
[20:15] | This ball… | 这颗球! |
[20:17] | …belonged to your great-great-grandfather… | 是属於你们曾曾祖父 |
[20:21] | …Jedediah Little. | 杰德戴理特的 |
[20:25] | Remember, Frederick, | 小费 |
[20:26] | those long summer days playing catch? | 你还记得我们在夏大玩接球的时光吗? |
[20:29] | Take your brother outside and toss around the old horsehide. | 带你兄弟出去玩球吧 |
[20:33] | Yeah, what do you say, George? You ready? | 怎么样 乔冶? 你准备好了吗? |
[20:35] | Are you all nuts? | 你们疯了吗? |
[20:37] | Bicycles and bowling balls? | 脚踏车和保龄球? |
[20:40] | How’s he gonna toss a baseball? | 他又怎么能丢棒球? |
[20:42] | How’s he gonna do any of those things? | 他又怎么能用那些东西? |
[20:44] | He’s not my brother. He’s a mouse. | 他不是我兄弟 他是只老鼠 |
[20:51] | -Time to go. -Excellent idea. | -该回家了 -好主意 |
[21:09] | What, what? Where? | 什么事? 在哪里? |
[21:16] | Did I hurt you? What’s the matter? | 我有没有弄痛你? 怎么了? |
[21:20] | I just wanted to ask you something, but you were already asleep. | 我本来想间你们一件事 但你们已经睡着了 |
[21:24] | -What did you wanna ask? -About my real family. | -你想问什么? -问我亲生父母的事 |
[21:27] | You know, the ones I look like. | 就是长得和我一样的家人 |
[21:31] | He hates us. | 他恨我们 |
[21:34] | We’ve never been hated before. | 我们从来没有被恨过 |
[21:36] | No, it’s not that. It’s not that at all. | 不是那样的 根本就不是那样的 |
[21:39] | It’s just that… | 只是觉得 |
[21:42] | …something’s missing. | 好像少了什么 |
[21:44] | I feel an empty space inside me… | 我心里有种空虚的感觉 |
[21:47] | …and I want to know what was there before. | …我只想知道 原来那边装的是什么 |
[21:50] | You have an empty space. | 你很空虚 |
[21:53] | That’s so sad. | 真是太令人感伤 |
[21:54] | Oh, dear. I hope I haven’t left you dismayed and disappointed. | 我希望没有让你们沮丧或失望 |
[21:59] | -No, don’t, no. -No. | -不会的 -不会 |
[22:01] | We don’t feel dismayed and disappointed. | 我们并不觉得沮丧或失望 |
[22:03] | Not at all. | 完全不会 |
[22:05] | Are you sure? | 你们确定吗? |
[22:06] | We’re certain, Stuart. | 百分之百确定 |
[22:08] | And if you want us to, we’ll find out about your real parents. | 如果你要的话 我们可以帮你查查你的亲生父母 |
[22:14] | Well, good night, then. | 晚安了 |
[22:26] | Out of the question. It’s against the rules. | 不行 这不合规定 |
[22:29] | Besides, it’s very hard to track mouse families. | 想要追查老鼠的家庭背景很难 |
[22:32] | They’re not very good with paperwork. | 他们的文件很不齐全 |
[22:35] | But he has an empty space. | 但他觉得很空虚 |
[22:39] | Are there problems with Stuart? | 史都华是不是让你们头痛? |
[22:41] | Problem…? No, not at all. | 头痛 …? 不 不 一点也没有! |
[22:44] | -Well, there’s been a few… -Difficulties. | 不过的确是有几个 …小问题 |
[22:47] | Difficulties? | 小问题? |
[22:49] | Well, like the cat trying to eat him when we first brought him home. | 我们第一次带他回家的时候他差一点被猫吃了 |
[22:53] | He spat the boy out, of course, in one heck of a jiffy. | 当然它马上把那孩子吐了出来 |
[22:58] | Mrs. Keeper… | 院长女士 |
[23:01] | He wants to know about his family. | 他只不过想要找自己的家人 |
[23:03] | Any child would have questions about that. | 这是很正常的 |
[23:08] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[23:26] | Hey, Snow? | 嗨 小白? |
[23:28] | I know that you and I got off on the wrong paw. | 我知道我们一开始相处得并不好 |
[23:31] | I just wanted to see if we could start out fresh. | 我只希望我们两个能重新开始 |
[23:34] | You know? Clean slate. | 尽释前嫌? |
[23:36] | What do you say? Wanna be friends? | 怎么样? 交个朋友吧? |
[23:40] | No. | 不要 |
[23:44] | Okay, then. | 那好 |
[23:47] | He’s playing with my head. He’s trying to psych me out. | 他想耍我 他想迷惑我 |
[23:50] | Sick little rodent! | 变态的鼠辈 |
[23:51] | Snow, let me in! | 小白 让我进来 |
[23:53] | I’m starving! What’s in the dish? | 我饿死了! 今天有什么好菜? |
[23:55] | Oh, no. Monty the Mouth. | 不好了 是大嘴蒙帝 |
[23:57] | If he sees Stuart, it’ll be all over the neighborhood. | 要是被他看见史都华消息马上就传遍街坊了 |
[24:01] | Go away! There’s no food. | 走开! 这里没吃的! |
[24:03] | Please. | 求求你 |
[24:07] | I’m not picky, as long as it ain’t meat loaf. | 我不挑嘴 只要不是肉卷都好 |
[24:09] | That stuff gives me gas, something awful. | 吃肉卷会让我胀气的 |
[24:12] | Sorry, it’s meat loaf. | 抱歉啦 只有肉卷 |
[24:13] | Beggars can’t be choosers. Load me up and light a match. | 乞丐没有挑嘴的余地 把好酒好菜端上来吧 |
[24:17] | No, Monty. Stop. You don’t wanna do that. | 不 蒙帝 停! 你不会想这么做的 |
[24:19] | I eat from garbage cans, drink from public toilets. | 我吃垃圾 喝公厕的马桶水 |
[24:22] | Like a little gas will bother me. | 一点胀气死不了人 |
[24:24] | No, wait. Don’t! | 不 等等 别进去 |
[24:26] | Oh, great. What am I gonna tell him now? | 好极了这会儿要我怎么解释? |
[24:30] | Monty, I can explain. | 蒙帝 我能解释 |
[24:34] | Explain what? | 解释什么? |
[24:35] | Explain that you should stuff your face. | 解释你为什么该大吃一顿 |
[24:38] | Oh, thanks. | 噢 谢谢 |
[24:43] | I don’t wanna rush you, but you have to leave. | 我不想催你 但你真的该走了 |
[24:46] | The Littles are due back, | 理特家人马上就回来 |
[24:46] | and they don’t like strange cats in the house. | 他们不喜欢家里有野猫 |
[24:50] | Not that you’re strange. | 我不是说你很野啦 |
[24:54] | Snow, what’s wrong with you? | 小白 你怎么了? |
[24:56] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[24:57] | You’re the one acting strange. | 你怪透了 |
[24:59] | What is it? Worms? Fleas? | 怎么了? 有寄生虫? 还是跳蚤? |
[25:01] | Yeah, you look pale. | 你看起来很苍白 |
[25:03] | Maybe you should see a vet. | 你也许该去看看兽医 |
[25:05] | A vet? What a swell idea. | 兽医? 好主意 |
[25:08] | Do you know one? I’m not happy with mine. | 你能不能推荐一个? 我对我的兽医不太满意 |
[25:10] | He makes us wait, and his hands are cold. | 他每次都让我们等很久 而且手冰得要命 |
[25:13] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[25:14] | What was what? | 什么是什么? |
[25:15] | What was that… What? | 那到底是什么? |
[25:19] | Well, I hate to eat and run. | 我真不愿意吃饱了就跑 |
[25:21] | No, please. By all means, run. | 不要紧 尽管跑吧 |
[25:24] | Run like the wind! | 乘风而去吧 |
[25:27] | Phew, that was gross. | 哎哟 真黑心 |
[25:29] | Snow, I almost forgot to thank you. | 小白 我差点忘了谢你 |
[25:37] | What the…? | 搞什么…? |
[25:40] | Oh, no. | 不好了 |
[25:48] | Oh, my pants. | 我的裤子脏了 |
[25:50] | They’re putting some wild prizes in there. | 那里面的奖品真的很怪 |
[25:57] | Hello. You must be a friend of Snowbell’s. | 你一定是小白的朋友 |
[25:59] | -I’m Stuart. -Aren’t you gonna run? | -我是史都华 -你不逃命吗? |
[26:02] | Why? | 为什么? |
[26:03] | Because you’re a mouse. | 因为你是老鼠 |
[26:05] | I’m not just a mouse. | 我不光是老鼠 |
[26:07] | I’m also a member of this family. | 我也是这个家庭的成员 |
[26:12] | A mouse with a pet cat. | 一只老鼠和一只宠物猫 |
[26:17] | A mouse with a pet cat! | 一只老鼠和一只宠物猫 |
[26:20] | I guess that is pretty funny. | 这的确有点好笑 |
[26:23] | Pretty funny?! I’m gonna wet my fur! | 有点好笑? 我都快笑出尿来了 |
[26:27] | A mouse with a pet cat! | 老鼠和宠物猫 |
[26:31] | Your new little master. | 这是你的新主人 |
[26:33] | Wait till the boys hear about this. | 弟兄们知道一定会笑死 |
[26:37] | The humiliation. | 真是太羞耻了 |
[26:39] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[26:44] | Come back here! | 回来 |
[27:06] | All right. No more Mr. Nice Kitty. | 我再也不当烂好人了 |
[27:10] | You! | 吃了你 |
[27:14] | You can’t go in there. | 你不能进去 |
[27:16] | That’s George’s room! Come back. Come on out. | 那是乔冶的房间出来 快出来! |
[27:19] | I won’t hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[27:20] | I just wanna show you something. | 我只是想给你看样东西 |
[27:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[27:44] | I just thought I’d drop in. | 我只是想来拜访一下 |
[27:49] | Did you build these? | 这都是你做的吗? |
[27:50] | Me and my dad. | 我和我爸一块儿做的 |
[27:53] | This is incredible. It’s like being in a real live Western. | 这真的是太棒了 彷佛让人觉得身在大西部 |
[27:57] | Howdy, partner. | 你好 伙伴 |
[27:59] | Draw, you lily-livered, yellow-bellied son-of-a-one-eyed-prairie-dog. | 拔枪吧 你这个一无是处胆小怕事的恶棍 |
[28:06] | I’m trying to concentrate. | 我试着要专心做事 |
[28:10] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:16] | Is that a train? | 那是火车吗? |
[28:17] | What’s it look like, picklehead? | 那不然是什么? 菜瓜头? |
[28:20] | Could we play with it? Please, please, please? | 我们能不能玩一下? 求求你? |
[28:29] | Help! Somebody help me! | 救命啊! 救命啊 |
[28:34] | Help! Please! | 救命啊 |
[28:36] | Somebody help me! | 快来救救我 |
[28:45] | -Thank you very much. Thank you. -You’re crazy. | -谢谢各位 -你真是个疯子 |
[28:49] | I have an idea. | 我有个点子 |
[29:04] | Hop in. | 上车吧 |
[29:11] | A roadster. | 是敞蓬车耶 |
[29:14] | Go ahead, check it out. | 你上车看看吧 |
[29:23] | Stuart, what’s wrong? | 史都华 怎么了? |
[29:26] | Nothing… | 没事 |
[29:29] | It’s the first time I’ve fit in since I got here. | 这是从我来这里之后第一次觉得自在 |
[29:35] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[29:39] | Oh, that. | 那个呀 |
[29:41] | That’s the Wasp. | 那是黄蜂号 |
[29:49] | She is beautiful. | 真是美极了 |
[29:50] | -But she’s not finished. -When are you gonna finish it? | -但是还没完成 -你打算什么时候完工? |
[29:54] | Well, me and my dad were building her, but I decided to stop. | 我本来和爸爸一起做 但我决定停工 |
[29:58] | How come? | 为什么? |
[29:59] | I’m too little for a race like that. | 我太小 不适合参加那种比赛 |
[30:01] | Little? You’re not little. | 小? 你一点都不小! |
[30:04] | Well, not to me. | 至少我是这么觉得 |
[30:05] | Stuart, you’ve never seen one of these races. | 史都华 你没看过那种比赛 |
[30:08] | There’s hundreds of people there. Everybody from school. | 到时现场人山人海 全校同学都会来 |
[30:12] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[30:14] | …what if you lost? | 万一输了怎么办? |
[30:17] | At least you’ll have been somewhere. | 至少你体验过了 |
[30:21] | Come on, George. What do you say? | 乔冶 怎样嘛? |
[30:26] | Let’s get started. | 咱们动工吧 |
[30:28] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[30:30] | …I’m not sure I want a brother. | 我不确定是否要个兄弟 |
[30:35] | How about a friend? | 那交个朋友如何? |
[30:37] | I guess I can always use a friend. | 朋友永远不嫌多 |
[30:42] | -George? -Yes, Dad? | -乔冶? -什么事 爸爸? |
[30:44] | Have you seen Stuart? | 你有没有看到史都华? |
[30:45] | He’s down here with me. | 他和我一起在下面 |
[30:47] | What are you doing to him? | 你把他怎么了? |
[30:51] | He’s helping me finish the Wasp. | 他在帮我做黄蜂号 |
[30:55] | That’s wonderful, son. | 真是太棒了 儿子 |
[30:57] | That’s terrific. | 好极了 |
[30:59] | Can’t race her like this. Right, George? | 没有完工怎么参加比赛对吧 乔冶? |
[31:01] | Right. | 没错 |
[31:02] | -When’s the next race? -Two days. | -下一场比赛在什么时候? -两天后 |
[31:05] | Two days? | 两天后? |
[31:06] | We’ll be ready. | 我们一定会准备好的 |
[31:07] | -Let’s all go together. -A wonderful idea. | -我们一块儿去吧 -好主意 |
[31:10] | -That would be great. -All of us together. | 那一定会很好玩 一家人集体出动 |
[31:13] | The whole family. | 全家人一块儿去 |
[31:15] | The whole family. | 全家人一块儿去 |
[31:20] | I’m telling you, Snowy, this guy can fix anything. | 我告诉你 小白交给他们就搞定了 |
[31:23] | But they’re alley cats: mean, vicious and all hopped up on catnip. | 但他们是野猫 又凶又坏还嗑猫草 |
[31:27] | Quit being a scaredy-cat. | 别这么胆小了 |
[31:29] | You wanna get rid of the mouse? | 你到底要不要解决那只老鼠? |
[31:31] | Of course I do. | 那当然 |
[31:32] | All right, then. | 那不就结了 |
[31:33] | Hey, Smokey! | 史莫基 |
[31:35] | Smokey, it’s me. It’s me, Monty. | 史莫基 是我 我是蒙帝 |
[31:38] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[31:39] | Well, my friend Snowbell here needs a favor. | 我的朋友小白想请你帮忙 |
[31:42] | Snowbell? | 小白? |
[31:44] | There’s a manly name. | 这个名字真有男子气慨 |
[31:45] | You see, sir, I’ve got this mouse at home I can’t eat. | 我家有只我不能吃的老鼠 |
[31:49] | Sensitive stomach? | 消化不良吗? |
[31:51] | No. I can’t eat him, because he’s a member of the family. | 不 因为他是我们家的一员 |
[31:56] | A mouse with a pet cat? | 老鼠和宠物猫? |
[31:58] | Isn’t that funny? | 很爆笑吧? |
[32:00] | That’s not funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[32:03] | That’s sick. | 简直是变态极了 |
[32:04] | A cat can’t have a rodent for a master. | 鼠类怎么能当猫的主人 |
[32:06] | I mean, it’s against the laws of nature. | 我是说这完全违反了自然法则 |
[32:10] | Word of this gets out, it’ll be bad for cats all over. | 万一传出去对咱们猫族没好处 |
[32:13] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗? |
[32:14] | Consider it done. | 一言为定 |
[32:17] | Did you hear that, Monty? Thank you, Mr. Smokey, sir. | 你听到了吗 蒙帝? 史莫基先生 谢谢你 |
[32:20] | I’ll never forget this. Really. | 你的大恩我永远难忘 |
[32:22] | Don’t worry, Tinkerbell. I’m all over it. | 别担心 小叮当 交给我办吧 |
[32:26] | Tinkerbell. He called me Tinkerbell. | 小叮当 他居然叫我小叮当 |
[32:29] | -You’re a funny guy. -Whatever. | -你太搞笑了 -随便啦 |
[32:31] | Jeez, house cats. | 这些家猫真是的 |
[32:34] | He’ll keep this hush-hush? | 他不会四处声张吧? |
[32:36] | You kidding? | 你在说笑吧? |
[32:37] | Cat’s got his tongue. Get it? | 他的舌头被猫咬了 懂吧? |
[32:39] | Cat’s got his tongue because he’s a cat. | 他的舌头被猫咬了 因为他是猫 |
[32:41] | -Shut up. -Okay. | -闭嘴 -好吧 |
[32:46] | Ahoy, fellow yachtsmen. | 各位航海同好 大家好 |
[32:48] | And welcome, everyone, to the 92nd annual… | 欢迎参加第92届 |
[32:51] | …Central Park Boat Race… | 中央公园模型船大赛 |
[32:53] | …undoubtedly model racing’s most prestigious event. | 这是水准最高的模型船比赛 |
[32:58] | Children from all over New York gather here every year… | 全纽约的孩子都云集来此 |
[33:01] | …to see whose boat will prevail. | 看看到底谁会获胜 |
[33:03] | Who will win the race and take home the magnificent trophy? | 是谁会把亮晶晶的冠军杯抱回家? |
[33:09] | -Anchor up? -Check. | -起锚了吗? -没问题 |
[33:12] | -Stays all battened? -Check. | -绳索压好了吗? -好了 |
[33:15] | -Rudder? -Check. | -绳索压好了吗? -好了 |
[33:17] | -Sail? -Check. | -帆? -好了 |
[33:22] | They’re doing checks. | 他们在一起检查 |
[33:23] | George, Stuart, would you like a hot dog? | 乔冶 史都华 要不要吃热狗? |
[33:26] | Check. | 没问题 |
[33:27] | And from Manhattan’s Upper West Side… | 下一艘参赛的是来自曼哈顿上西区… |
[33:30] | …the Wasp, piloted by George Little. | …的黄蜂号 由乔冶理特掌舵 |
[33:33] | Everything appears to be in shipshape. | 看来似乎一切就绪 |
[33:36] | But to be on the safe side, I’ll check the hull for leaks. | 不过为了以防万一 我下去检查看看有没有漏水 |
[33:43] | Oh, no. Anton. | 不好了 是安东 |
[33:47] | Gee, George, | 天啊 乔冶 |
[33:48] | what did you do? Get that out of a cereal box? | 这艘船是你吃麦谷早餐赢来的吗? |
[33:52] | I’m glad you’re here, George. | 我很高兴你能来参加比赛 |
[33:54] | Someone’s gotta finish last. | 总要有人殿后嘛 |
[34:00] | I don’t like that child. | 我不喜欢那孩子 |
[34:03] | All set to get under way. | 都准备好了 |
[34:13] | It’s time to get those boats in the water and grab your remote. | 大家赶快把船放进水里 准备好摇控器 |
[34:17] | Stuart, get the remote. | 史都华 去拿摇控器 |
[34:19] | Aye-aye, captain. | 遵命! 船长! |
[34:37] | Doesn’t she look great? | 这艘船不是美极了吗? |
[34:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[34:47] | -Maybe we should go home. -Why? | -也许我们该回家 -为什么? |
[34:50] | I’m not wearing my lucky underwear. | 我今天忘了穿幸运内裤 |
[34:52] | You don’t have lucky underwear. | 你没有幸运内裤? |
[34:54] | Maybe we should get some and then come back for another race. | 也许我们该去买一条 再回来参加另一场比赛 |
[35:07] | Listen, I know how worried you are about losing, believe me. | 我知道你很担心会输 相信我! |
[35:12] | But you know what we say? The thing that matters… | 但你知道他们怎么说? 最重要的就是… |
[35:14] | …is to never stop trying. Okay? | …绝对不能放弃尝试 知道吗? |
[35:19] | That’s the spirit. | 要有这种精神才对 |
[35:23] | Everyone to your places. The race is about to start. | 大家各就各位 比赛即将开始 |
[35:30] | Where’s Stuart? | 史都华呢? |
[35:34] | Look out, sir! | 小心 先生 |
[35:41] | Stuart, are you hurt? | 史都华 你受伤了吗? |
[35:44] | -What happened? -It was my fault. I couldn’t grip it. | -怎么了? -是我的错 我拿不动 |
[35:48] | Nice going, Captain Loser. | 窝囊废船长 这下可好了 |
[35:56] | George, wait. | 乔冶 等等 |
[35:59] | Oh, honey. Everything will be all right. | 亲爱的 一切都会没事的 |
[36:02] | No, it won’t. | 没事才怪呢 |
[36:06] | Maybe we could fix it. A little glue. Who’ll know? | 也许我们可以把它修好 黏一黏就行了 |
[36:10] | Mom. | 妈 |
[36:13] | This is awful. Our first family outing. | 真糟糕 这是咱们第一次全家出游 |
[36:16] | I ruined everything. | 却被我毁了 |
[36:19] | Well, you know, Stuart… | 史都华 |
[36:22] | …these things happen. | 意外在所难免 |
[36:24] | But what about George? | 乔冶怎么办? |
[36:30] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[36:40] | George, you know what? | 乔冶 你知道吗? |
[36:41] | Because we can’t be in the race | 虽然不能参加比赛 |
[36:43] | doesn’t mean our family outing has to be ruined. | 我们还是可以开开心心的玩 |
[36:47] | All boats to your marks. Ready, and… | 所有船只各就各位 预备… |
[36:54] | And the race is on. | 比赛开始 |
[36:56] | I think we should just go home. | 我看咱们还是回家吧 |
[36:58] | The sails are full and… | 所有的船都扬帆出发… |
[36:59] | There’s a mouse on that boat? | 怎么会有老鼠在船上? |
[37:11] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[37:13] | Sailing. I hope. | 我在航行 希望如此 |
[37:15] | Stuart, come back here. | 史都华 快回来 |
[37:16] | -I can’t. -Why not? | -不行 -为什么? |
[37:18] | I don’t know how! | 我不知道怎么回来 |
[37:20] | The players are jockeying for position. | 参赛者正极力争夺优势位置 |
[37:23] | Frederick, I don’t like this one bit. | 老费 我一点都不喜欢这样 |
[37:25] | Your mother doesn’t like this. | 你妈不喜欢你这样做 |
[37:27] | I’m okay, Mom! | 我没事的 妈 |
[37:29] | Go, Stuart! | 加油 史都华 |
[37:31] | Tighten the mainsail! | 绑紧主帆 |
[37:32] | What’s a mainsail? | 主帆是什么? |
[37:40] | Move! | 让开! |
[37:42] | Come on, Stuart! | 加油 史都华 |
[37:44] | -Gee, George, you all done crying? -Yeah. | -乔冶 你哭完啦? -没错 |
[37:47] | -You all done being a jerk? -No. | -你当混蛋当完了吗? -还没 |
[37:51] | Don’t worry, George! I won’t let you down! | 别担心 乔冶 我不会让你失望的 |
[37:53] | Away those boats are sailing… | 那些船乘风破浪 |
[38:09] | Frederick, what if he falls? | 老费 他摔下去怎么办? |
[38:11] | Remember, he’s quite a fine swimmer. | 别忘了 他是游泳高手 |
[38:34] | That’s cheating. You can’t do that. | 你做弊! 你不能这么做! |
[38:37] | Well, I just did. | 你管我 |
[38:44] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[39:20] | -What is he doing? -I think he’s hiking out. | -他在做什么? -他在平衡船身 |
[39:38] | Hope that mouse can swim. | 希望那只老鼠会游泳 |
[39:42] | -Wasp is taking the lead. -Stuart, look out! | -黄蜂号领先了 -史都华 小心! |
[39:57] | That can’t be good. | 不妙! |
[39:59] | Look what that stupid mouse did to my sail. | 看那只笨老鼠把我的帆弄得这样 |
[40:02] | He’s not a stupid mouse. | 他不是笨老鼠 |
[40:04] | You’re right. He’s a stupid rat. | 没错 他是只笨耗子 |
[40:16] | -Hey, come on. -Get off me. Get off! | -嘿 好了 -放开我 |
[40:41] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[40:44] | What’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[41:20] | Who is that mouse anyway? | 那只老鼠到底是何方神圣? |
[41:23] | That’s no mouse. That’s my brother. | 那不是老鼠 他是我弟弟 |
[41:41] | Little high, Little low! | 理特高 理特低 |
[41:43] | Little hey, Little ho! | 理特嘿 理特吼! |
[41:48] | Frederick, look at them. | 老费 你看看他们 |
[41:56] | You know what? | 你们知道吗? |
[41:58] | This calls for a picture. | 我觉得这应该照相留念 |
[42:07] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[42:09] | Well, it’s just… | 没什么 |
[42:13] | …you four look great together. | 你们四个看起来相称极了 |
[42:17] | This is the happiest moment of my life. | 这是我这辈子最快乐的一刻 |
[42:20] | I feel 1 0 inches tall. | 我觉得自己似乎变成十寸高了 |
[42:29] | I’ll get that. | 我来开 |
[42:33] | -Mr. Little. -Yes? | -理特先生 -哪一位? |
[42:35] | Down here. | 我在下面 |
[42:37] | Very sorry to disturb you at your lovely abode. | 很抱歉在这时候打扰你 |
[42:40] | I hope we’re not intruding. | 希望我们不会太冒味 |
[42:42] | My name’s Reginald Stout. This is my wife, Camille. | 我叫做雷诺史塔 这是我太太卡蜜儿 |
[42:45] | An extreme pleasure. | 非常之幸会 |
[42:47] | We’re looking for Stuart. | 我们是来找史都华的 |
[42:49] | Are you friends of his? | 你们是他的朋友吗? |
[42:52] | Well, not exactly. | 不尽然 |
[42:54] | -Fellow yachtsmen? -Guess again. | -是游艇同好吗? -再猜一次 |
[42:57] | Reggie, just tell them. | 雷吉 告诉他们吧 |
[42:59] | We’re his parents. | 我们是他的父母 |
[43:12] | Reggie, stop it! | 雷吉 别闹了 |
[43:20] | It’s so good to see you again, Stuart. | 能再看到你真高兴 史都华 |
[43:23] | There’s so much we have to catch up on. | 我们有太多事要聊 |
[43:27] | Why didn’t you want me? | 你们为什么不要我? |
[43:30] | It shames me to say this, but you weren’t born into a prosperous home. | 我也很羞愧 但我们家的家境实在不好 |
[43:35] | That’s right. We couldn’t feed you, dear. | 没错 我们养不起你 亲爱的 |
[43:38] | Couldn’t feed him? How much could he eat? | 养不起他? 他会吃多少东西? |
[43:41] | George, please. | 乔冶 别闹了 |
[43:42] | Letting you go was the toughest choice we ever made. | 把你送走是我们这辈子最痛苦的抉择 |
[43:46] | -It was? -Yes. | 是的 |
[43:48] | But now we can be a family again. | 但现在我们又能相聚了 |
[43:51] | Absolutely. Are these salted? | 没错 这些有加盐吗? |
[43:56] | Dear. | 亲爱的 |
[43:57] | The children. | 孩子们 |
[44:00] | George, Stuart, I think we need to talk to the Stouts alone. | 乔冶 史都华 请让我们和史塔夫妇单独谈谈 |
[44:08] | Don’t worry. Mom and Dad will take care of it. | 别担心 爸妈会处理的 |
[44:15] | I’m afraid there’s been a mistake. | 我想你们恐怕弄错了 |
[44:18] | Stuart can’t leave with you. He’s… | 史都华不能跟你们走 他是… |
[44:21] | -One of the family. -Exactly. | -…我们家的一份子 -没错 |
[44:23] | You may feel like he’s family, | 你们也许这么认为 |
[44:24] | but he’ll never really be family. | 但他永远不是你们家的一份子 |
[44:27] | You may not realize it, but I’m sure he does. | 你们也许不了解 但他一定心知肚明 |
[44:31] | There’s something you’ll never be able to give him, | 你们是人类 |
[44:33] | because you’re human. | 有些东西是你们无法给他的 |
[44:35] | It’s a place that you’ll never be able to fill. | 你们永远无法填补他的空虚 |
[44:39] | An empty space. | 他内心的空虚 |
[44:43] | Mom… | 妈… |
[44:45] | …Dad, you want me to leave? | 爸 你们要我走吗? |
[44:48] | No. | 当然不 |
[44:49] | Dear, we just want what’s best for you. | 亲爱的 我们只想为你做最好的打算 |
[44:52] | But Stuart lives here. | 但是这里是史都华的家 |
[44:54] | George, come on. This is hard for all of us. | 别这样 乔冶我们大家都很难过 |
[44:57] | This stinks! | 这真是差劲了 |
[45:04] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[45:06] | I thought I was in a fairy tale. | 我以为我的美梦成真了 |
[45:08] | Fairy tales are made-up stories, Stuart. | 美梦都是捏造出来的 |
[45:11] | This is real. This is about where you belong. | 但这是真的 这才是你的归属 |
[45:14] | Please come home, Stuart. Your real home. | 求求你回来吧 史都华 回你真正的家 |
[45:17] | You’re gonna love it, son. We live on a golf course! | 你一定会很喜欢的 我们住在高尔夫球场上 |
[45:21] | -We look right over the ninth fairway! -It’s beautiful. | -我们可以看到第九洞的球道 -那里真的很美 |
[45:24] | Beautiful. | 美极了 |
[45:29] | Taxi! | 计程车 |
[45:32] | What’s a mouse have to do to get a cab in this city? | 拦计程车跟老鼠有什么关系? |
[45:43] | You’ll speak to George for me, won’t you? | 你们会帮我跟乔冶说 对吧? |
[45:46] | I’d hate to say goodbye to a basement door. | 因为我不想隔着门跟他道别 |
[45:51] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[45:52] | Taxi! | 计程车 |
[45:54] | Yo, taxi! | 计程车 |
[45:59] | Time to go, Stuart! | 该走了 史都华 |
[46:06] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[46:17] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[46:21] | I love you too, Mom. | 我也爱你 妈 |
[46:25] | Mrs. Little. | 理特太太 |
[47:01] | Boy, that looks heavy. | 你的箱子好像很重 |
[47:02] | You need some help with that? Camille? | 要不要帮忙? 卡蜜儿? |
[47:07] | Frederick, let’s do something. | 老费 我们一定得想点办法 |
[47:10] | What? | 什么办法? |
[47:11] | Let’s just make them go away. We’re bigger than they are. | 把他们赶走 我们比他们大多了 |
[47:15] | We’ll say, “Go. Shoo.” We’ll scare their little whiskers off. | 我们只要说”走 离开这” 他们就会吓跑的 |
[47:18] | Eleanor, you’re not being rational. | 艾莲娜 你已经丧失理智了 |
[47:20] | Rational, shmational. | 理智个鬼 |
[47:22] | Something about this is not right. I just know it. | 我觉得事有蹊跷 我有预感 |
[47:25] | Look at them. They just fit. | 你看他们 他们很配 |
[47:28] | So what? I have shoes that fit | 那又怎样? 我也有很配的鞋子 |
[47:29] | and I hate them! As Stuart’s mother… | 我却讨厌它们 做为他妈… |
[47:32] | But you’re not. | 但你不是 |
[47:34] | She is. | 她才是 |
[47:43] | Wait! | 等等 |
[47:50] | I want you to have this. | 我要把这送给你 |
[47:55] | Not the roadster, George. | 我不能收 乔冶 |
[47:56] | You love this car. I couldn’t. | 这是你最心爱的车子 我不能… |
[47:59] | I want you to. | 我要你收下 |
[48:01] | Thanks, George. | 谢谢你 乔冶 |
[48:03] | I wish you didn’t have to go. | 真希望你不用离开 |
[48:05] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[48:07] | I’ll miss you too, George. | 我也会想你的 乔冶 |
[49:28] | When the moon hits your eye Like a big pizza pie | 当月亮像个大比萨照上你的脸时 |
[49:32] | That’s amore | 那就是爱 |
[49:35] | Sing with me, Stuie. | 一块儿唱吧 史都华 |
[49:37] | When the world seems to shine Like you had too much wine | 世界散发着光芒 让你觉得醺醺然 |
[49:45] | You’ll have to tell me your favorite foods so I can fix them for you. | 你要告诉我你最爱吃什么 我才能帮你准备 |
[49:49] | What for? You can’t cook. | 何必呢? 你又不会做菜 |
[49:51] | But I can learn. We’re a family now. | 但我可以学 我们现在是一家人了 |
[49:54] | And there’s adjustments we’ll have to make. Right, Reggie? | 我们都得调整自己的生活 对吧 雷吉? |
[49:58] | Right, Camille. | 没错 卡蜜儿 |
[50:01] | Well, here we are, Stuie, the family home. | 到了 史都华 这就是咱们家 |
[50:03] | The family home. | 这是咱们家 |
[50:04] | The family home. | 这是咱们家 |
[50:05] | Mind you, this is just our summer place. | 这不过是我们的避暑小屋 |
[50:07] | Winter, we live in a crawlspace above a delicatessen. | 冬天我们就会搬到熟食店的阁楼 |
[50:10] | You like corned beef? | 你喜欢吃腌牛肉吧? |
[50:11] | -How’s it prepared? -Prepared? | -什么样的腌牛肉? -什么样的? |
[50:13] | It drops out of a fat guy’s mouth, we grab it and run. | 它从胖子口中掉下来 咱们抓了便跑 |
[50:17] | Sounds like an acquired taste. | 看来这是习惯成自然 |
[50:18] | Acquired taste? I love this kid! | 习惯成自然? 这小子真不错 |
[50:22] | Your new bedroom, Stuart. | 这是你的新卧室 |
[50:24] | We hope you like it. | 我们希望你会喜欢 |
[50:28] | Well, good night. Sleep tight. Don’t let the bedbugs bite. | 晚安 好好睡 别被臭虫咬了 |
[50:35] | I’m serious about those bedbugs. Keep an eye open. | 我可不是开玩笑的 真的有臭虫 小心点 |
[51:26] | It’s very kind of you to check on us like this. | 你还特地来看我们 真是太好了 |
[51:29] | Actually, I had something to tell you. | 事实上 我是有事要告诉你们 |
[51:33] | But first, how are things going? | 首先 情况还好吗? |
[51:36] | It’s been difficult. | 这段时期真的很困难 |
[51:38] | Difficult? | 困难? |
[51:39] | No, very difficult. | 困难极了 |
[51:41] | Very difficult? | 困难极了? |
[51:42] | Worse. | 事实上还更糟 |
[51:43] | Worse than very difficult? | 比困难还更糟? |
[51:46] | -Yes, it’s been almost… -Unbearable. | -事实上 我们简直… -无法承受 |
[51:48] | Just the word I was looking for. | 就是我想要说的 |
[51:51] | Maybe this isn’t a good time then. | 也许我来的不是时候 |
[51:54] | You see, I came over to give you some news. | 我有消息要告诉你们 |
[51:57] | What type of news? | 什么样的消息? |
[52:00] | They had an accident. | 他们出了意外 |
[52:01] | Who? | 谁? |
[52:02] | Stuart’s parents. | 史都华的父母 |
[52:05] | My goodness. Well, are they all right? | 我的天啊 他们还好吧? |
[52:07] | No. They didn’t make it. | 很不幸的 他们死了 |
[52:10] | Oh, no. Oh, my! | 不…我的天啊 |
[52:12] | -What happened? -Well, apparently… | -发生什么事了? -很显然… |
[52:14] | …they were grocery shopping, canned-food aisle. | 当时他们在罐装食品区购物 |
[52:18] | There was an unsteady pyramid of cans and it collapsed. | 有一堆堆成像金字塔的罐子倒了下来 |
[52:21] | Took three bag boys to dig them out. | 动用三名员工才把他们挖出来 |
[52:23] | They had to identify them by their dental records. | 结果还是靠着牙科记录才确定他们的身份 |
[52:26] | Oh, how horrible! | 真是太可怕了 |
[52:29] | Cream of mushroom soup. Two-for-one sale. | 奶油磨菇汤 买一送一 |
[52:32] | That’s a very heavy soup. | 那种汤很重的 |
[52:35] | How is Stuart taking it? | 史都华还好吧? |
[52:36] | Well, he doesn’t know. | 他根本不知道 |
[52:38] | You mean no one’s told him? | 你是说没人告诉他? |
[52:40] | Does he have to know? | 他必须知道吗? |
[52:42] | Six months after they don’t come back, | 他的父母半年没回家 |
[52:44] | won’t he wonder where they went? | 难道他不会觉得奇怪吗? |
[52:46] | But they’ve been gone for years. | 但他们已经走了好多年 |
[52:48] | Years? How is that possible? | 好多年? 这怎么可能? |
[52:51] | Because they died years ago. | 因为他们多年前就死了 |
[52:53] | Which part is confusing you? | 你们还有什么搞不懂的? |
[52:55] | Stuart’s parents took him away three days ago. | 史都华的父母三天前来把他接走了 |
[52:58] | Three days ago? | 三天前? |
[52:59] | Stuart’s parents died | 史都华的父母 |
[53:00] | in a tragic cream- mushroom-soup incident years ago. | 几年前就被奶油磨菇汤压死了 |
[53:03] | I just told you. | 我刚告诉过你们了 |
[53:05] | We have to take this up with the police. | 我们得报警 |
[53:20] | Mrs. Little? | 理特太太? |
[53:22] | I’m Detective Sherman. This is my partner, Detective Allen. | 我是雪曼警探 这是我的伙伴艾伦警探 |
[53:25] | We understand your son is missing. | 我们接获报案说令郎失踪 |
[53:27] | Thank you for coming. | 多谢你们来 |
[53:29] | They know about the Stouts! | 他们知道史塔的事情了 |
[53:31] | The jig is up! What will we do? | 东窗事发了 怎么办? |
[53:32] | Get ahold of yourself. | 拜托你控制一下自己 |
[53:35] | I’m in big…! I’m in deep poopy-do! | 我这下…! 我这下麻烦大了! |
[53:38] | Calm down. Calm down. Don’t get your fur in a bunch. | 冷静点 别那么害怕 |
[53:41] | All we need is a new plan. | 我们只要再想个新计划就行了 |
[53:43] | We do what we should’ve done in the first place. | 我们要做早就该做的事了 |
[53:47] | We scratch him out. | 我们要做了他 |
[53:48] | Scratch him out? | 做了他? |
[53:49] | But, Smokey! | 但是 史莫基… |
[53:50] | The police are involved. | …警察已经知道这件事了 |
[53:51] | I don’t wanna get kicked out of my house. | 我可不想被逐出家门 |
[53:53] | I’m not a street cat. I’m a house cat. | 我不是野猫 我是家猫 |
[53:55] | I don’t wanna lose my furry basket or my tinkle ball! | 我可不想失去我软软的床和我的铃铛球! |
[53:59] | Buddy, pull yourself together. | 老哥 拜托你控制一下自己 |
[54:01] | It’s settled. | 事情已经成定局了 |
[54:03] | Stuart Little gets scratched tonight. | 我们今晚做了史都华·理特 |
[54:20] | Okay. Very good. | 非常好 |
[54:23] | Mr. and Mrs. Little, you’ll have to come downtown. | 理特先生 理特太太 请你们到局里跑一趟 |
[54:33] | Detective Sherman, what are our chances of seeing Stuart again? | 雪曼探长 我们有没有可能找回史都华? |
[54:38] | You want it straight? | 你想听实话吗? |
[54:41] | -No. -Absolutely not. | -不要 -绝对不要 |
[54:43] | Well, in that case… | 这个嘛… |
[54:46] | …Stuart’s probably home right now waiting for you. | …史都华说不定现在就已经在家里等你们了 |
[54:53] | Maybe we should hear it a little straighter than that. | 也许你稍稍说点实话比较好 |
[54:58] | In a case like this… | 这样的话… |
[54:59] | …if the kidnappers have not called by now… | …如果绑匪现在还没打电话来的话 |
[55:02] | …then they’re not interested in money. | 那就表示他们要的不是钱 |
[55:05] | -What are they interested in? -Kicks. | -那他们要的是什么? -找乐子 |
[55:08] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[55:09] | It’s my guess these two sickos… | 我认为这两个变态… |
[55:11] | …are on some kind of cross-country mouse-killing spree. | …也许正在大开杀戒 而且专挑老鼠下手 |
[55:16] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:18] | You can kiss this boy goodbye. | 你们大概永远看不到那孩子了 |
[55:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[55:21] | It’s over. The things I’ve seen. | 他死定了 我见过的怪事多了 |
[55:24] | Phil, where is that book on the grisly photos? | 菲尔 那本贴满血腥照片的相册呢? |
[55:27] | Believe me, you don’t want to see this. | 相信我 你们不会想看的 |
[55:30] | It’ll only take a second. | 一下下就好 |
[55:36] | Right off the bat. Look at this one. | 真是变态极了 你们看看这张 |
[55:38] | This one kept me awake for weeks. | 这害我好几个礼拜失眠 |
[55:58] | What did they want? | 他们要干嘛? |
[56:02] | Where’s the boy? | 那孩子呢? |
[56:04] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[56:10] | Stuart, wake up. | 史都华 醒醒 |
[56:12] | -Get dressed. -Why? | -快穿好衣服 -为什么? |
[56:15] | -We’re taking you for a ride. -Where are we going? | -我们要带你去兜风 -我们要去哪里? |
[56:17] | Some friends of ours have gathered to meet you. | 我们有几个朋友想要见见你 |
[56:19] | A gathering? What should I wear? | 参加聚会? 我该穿什么? |
[56:22] | It doesn’t matter. Wear anything. | 随便啦 穿什么都可以 |
[56:24] | -Is it formal? -Just put something on! | -正式吗? -随便穿件衣服 |
[56:29] | Why is Mom crying? | 妈为什么在哭? |
[56:33] | Mom? I’m not angry at you for putting me up for adoption. | 妈? 我并不气你们送我去孤儿院 |
[56:38] | And now that I’m a Stout again, | 我们现在又团聚了 |
[56:40] | I’ll always be here to take care of you. | 我一定会好好孝顺你们的 |
[56:45] | Because that’s what families do. | 家人就是这样 |
[56:47] | Mom, they take care of each other. | 要彼此照顾 |
[56:56] | Tell him the truth! | 告诉他真相吧 |
[56:59] | You made a deal with a cat? | 你们居然和猫达成协议? |
[57:01] | He had us cornered at the bottom of the cup. | 他把我们追得无路可逃 |
[57:04] | It was curtains. | 我们别无选择 |
[57:05] | So you agreed to pose as my parents? | 你们答应要乔装成我的父母? |
[57:08] | You lied and cheated? | 你们大言不惭的说谎? |
[57:11] | You took me away from the Littles just when we were all so happy? | 你们居然拆散我们这个快乐的家庭? |
[57:15] | Yes! | 是的 |
[57:17] | That’s wonderful. | 这真是太棒了 |
[57:19] | I think you missed something. | 你好像没听懂 |
[57:21] | That’s why I’ve been feeling sad. That’s why I keep thinking of them! | 难怪我一直这么悲伤 难怪我一直忘不了他们 |
[57:25] | I’m not a Stout, I’m a Little! | 我不姓史塔 我姓理特 |
[57:28] | I’m Stuart Little! | 我是史都华·理特! |
[57:30] | I’m Stuart Little! | 我是史都华·理特! |
[57:35] | Stuart, please. You have to listen to us. | 史都华 你一定要听我们说 |
[57:38] | The cats have decided you’re too risky to keep around. | 那些猫认为不能再留你为活口了 |
[57:41] | They ordered us to hand you over to them. | 他们命令我们把你带去给他们 |
[57:44] | As your fake father, I order you to run. | 身为你的冒牌老爸 我命令你快逃 |
[57:47] | -I’ll go home. -Home? | -那我回家 -回家? |
[57:49] | That’s miles from here. And every cat in the city is looking for you. | 你家离这里很远 全市的猫都在找你 |
[57:53] | Besides, you could get lost. | 而且你说不定会迷路 |
[57:55] | No, I can’t. | 不会的 |
[57:57] | Every Little in the world can find the Little house. | 全世界所有姓理特的人都找得到理特家 |
[58:03] | Bye, fake father! | 再见了 冒牌老爸! |
[58:05] | Goodbye, fake mother! | 再见了 冒牌老妈! |
[58:07] | Goodbye, fake son. | 再见了 冒牌儿子 |
[58:08] | Goodbye, Stuart. | 再见了 史都华 |
[58:11] | I’m gonna miss that boy. | 我会想念那孩子的 |
[58:13] | I’m gonna miss that car. | 我会想念那辆车子 |
[58:23] | -Well, I think we have to… -Tell him. | -我想我们得… -告诉他 |
[58:31] | -Who has the glue? -I’m the glue man. | -胶水在谁那儿? -在我这儿 |
[58:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[58:37] | -We’re making posters. -We’ll put them up all over the city. | -我们在做海报 -要拿到全市张贴 |
[58:40] | They describe Stuart and offer a reward. | 海报上有史都华样子的描写 而且提供赏金 |
[58:43] | Isn’t it wonderful? | 是不是很棒? |
[58:44] | It was all George’s idea. | 这都是乔冶的主意 |
[58:55] | Never stop trying. Right, Dad? | 绝对不能放弃尝试 对不对? |
[58:58] | Listen, I’m afraid this isn’t gonna work. | 听着 这恐怕没有用 |
[59:01] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[59:05] | Frederick. | 老费 |
[59:09] | Because there’s no picture. We need a picture of Stuart. | 因为上面没有照片 我们要找一张史都华的照片 |
[59:12] | The family photo. | 那张全家福 |
[59:26] | Smokey. Hey, Smokey. | 史莫基! |
[59:29] | Keep it down. | 小声点 |
[59:30] | It’s me, Lucky. | 是我 来吉! |
[59:32] | I just heard from the Brooklyn cats. Bad news. The Stouts squealed. | 布鲁克林的兄弟告诉我们 史考出卖我们了 |
[59:36] | I knew those mice were rats. | 我就知道那些老鼠靠不住 |
[59:38] | The kid’s on his way home. What do we do? | 那孩子就要回家了 我们怎么办? |
[59:40] | No problem. He’s got to go through the park, right? | 没问题 他得先通过公园对吧? |
[59:43] | Let’s meet him and have ourselves a little picnic. | 我们在那儿半途拦截吃顿野餐 |
[59:45] | Great. I’ll bring herring. | 好极了 我来带鲜鱼 |
[59:47] | Moron! The mouse is the picnic. | 白痴! 我们要吃的是老鼠 |
[1:00:56] | Every Little in the world can find the Little house. | 全世界所有的理特家人都找得到理特家 |
[1:00:58] | I’m a Little. I’m a Little. | 我是理特家的人 |
[1:01:02] | I’m a little lost. | 但我有点迷路了 |
[1:01:22] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[1:01:24] | You must be Stuart. | 你一定就是史都华了 |
[1:01:25] | Actually, I must be going. | 老实说 我得走了 |
[1:01:29] | What’s your hurry, Murray? | 急什么 莫瑞? |
[1:01:30] | Yeah, where are you going, Murray… Stuart? | 是啊 你要去哪儿 莫瑞… 史都华? |
[1:01:33] | What’s his name? | 他到底叫什么名字? |
[1:01:36] | Come back here, you little rat! | 回来 你这只鼠辈 |
[1:01:38] | He’s getting away! | 他要逃了! |
[1:01:39] | Lucky, Red, get him! | 来吉 雷德 去抓他! |
[1:01:42] | -He’s going backwards! -He’s a hell of a driver! | -他在倒车! -他开车技术真好 |
[1:01:44] | -Go, go, go, go! -We got him! | 我们抓到他了 |
[1:01:46] | I got him, Smokey. Yeah, I got him. | 我抓到他了 史莫基 我抓到他了 |
[1:01:50] | The only thing that you guys got are big mouths. | 你们光会说大话 |
[1:01:52] | So shut up and run! | 闭上嘴 快追 |
[1:02:00] | -Geronimo! -Banzai! | -跳啊! -万岁! |
[1:02:04] | We got him now! | 这下逮到他了 |
[1:02:13] | I got him! I got him! | 我抓到他了! |
[1:02:14] | Get him, Red! | 快去抓他 雷德! |
[1:02:26] | I hope he runs out of gas! | 我希望他没油了 |
[1:02:28] | I hope you do. | 我也希望你没油了 |
[1:02:29] | -Why don’t you run in the back? -I can’t help it. | -你为什么不能跑在后面? -我也没办法 |
[1:02:31] | I have a nervous stomach. | 我一紧张就放屁 |
[1:02:33] | And I have an empty stomach! Now, get that mouse! | 我肚子空空如也 快去抓那只老鼠! |
[1:02:48] | Did you see that? Damn. | 你们看到了没? 该死! |
[1:02:51] | Nobody could’ve survived that. Right, boss? | 这下他铁定活不了 对吧 老大? |
[1:02:53] | Yeah, the mouse is sleeping with the fishes. | 这只老鼠恐怕得和鱼儿同眠了 |
[1:02:56] | Long, wet nap. | 睡个又长又湿的午觉 |
[1:02:59] | The sewer rat’s alive! After him! | 那只下水道老鼠没死 快追! |
[1:03:01] | No way. I’m a cat. I don’t do water. | 不干 我是猫 我不下水 |
[1:03:04] | Red, you go. | 雷德 你去 |
[1:03:05] | Oh, no. You want to do water, hire a spaniel. | 去找条狗吧 |
[1:03:08] | I don’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[1:03:09] | What are you guys, a bunch of house cats? | 难不成你们是养尊处优的家猫? |
[1:03:25] | Oh, no! Oh, dear. | 不! 天啊 |
[1:03:27] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[1:03:39] | Crenshaw, Tina, Uncle Stretch, you go uptown. | 克萧 堤娜 史特叔 你们到上城 |
[1:03:43] | Cover as many streets as you can. | 尽量张贴海报 |
[1:03:46] | Edgar, Beatrice, Spencer, | 艾德 碧翠丝 史宾赛 |
[1:03:48] | you take downtown. | 你们到市中心去 |
[1:03:50] | Every side street and back alley. | 大街小巷都要贴 |
[1:03:53] | Estelle. | 艾丝特 |
[1:03:56] | You better go with them. | 你最好跟他们去 |
[1:04:00] | Where do I go? | 我要去哪里? |
[1:04:01] | You come with us. We’ll circle the park. | 你跟我们来我们到公园里去找 |
[1:04:25] | I made it. | 我成功了 |
[1:04:27] | I can’t believe it. I’m home. | 我真不敢相信 我居然到家了 |
[1:04:31] | Mom! Dad! | 妈! 爸! |
[1:04:32] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[1:04:50] | It’s me, Stuart! I’m back! | 是我 史都华! 我回来了! |
[1:05:00] | Where is everybody? | 大家都到哪儿去了? |
[1:05:02] | There’s nobody else here. | 这里没有别人了 |
[1:05:04] | It’s just you and me, kid. | 就只有我们两个 小子 |
[1:05:07] | Where’d they go? | 他们到哪儿去了? |
[1:05:08] | Movies, I think. | 我想是去看电影了 |
[1:05:10] | Movies? | 看电影? |
[1:05:12] | Ever since you left, | 你一走 |
[1:05:13] | it’s just movies, parties… | 他们整天不是看电影就是开派对… |
[1:05:15] | …roller-skating, amusement parks. | …溜直排轮 去游乐园 |
[1:05:18] | They’re having the time of their lives. | 他们玩的开心极了 |
[1:05:20] | -They are? -Oh, sure. | 那当然 |
[1:05:24] | I hate to have to tell you this, but they’re celebrating. | 我也不想告诉你 但他们在大肆庆祝 |
[1:05:28] | Celebrating what? | 庆祝什么? |
[1:05:30] | Can’t you guess? | 你猜不出来吗? |
[1:05:31] | No. | 猜不出来 |
[1:05:33] | They were just so happy to get rid of you. | 他们终于摆脱你 简直是乐昏了 |
[1:05:36] | That’s a lie! I don’t believe that. | 你骗人! 我不相信 |
[1:05:39] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[1:05:42] | I wish I could spare you this. This is gonna break your heart. | 我实在不想告诉你 你听了会心碎的 |
[1:05:46] | Look up there. | 看上面 |
[1:05:47] | At what? | 看什么? |
[1:05:51] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[1:06:17] | They did that right after you left. | 你一走 他们就把你的脸挖掉了 |
[1:06:19] | Mrs. Little said, “Who wants to look at that face anymore?” | 理特太太说 谁要看他的脸? |
[1:06:23] | -She did? -Yeah. | -她真的这么说吗? -真的 |
[1:06:26] | -And George? -She gave it to him, and he tore it up. | -乔冶呢? -他把你的照片撕得粉碎 |
[1:06:29] | -He did? -Yeah. | -他真的这么做吗? -真的 |
[1:06:31] | I’d give you the pieces, | 我想把撕碎的照片帮你留下来 |
[1:06:32] | but Mr. Little set them on fire. | 但被理特先生烧了 |
[1:06:35] | I tried to warn you, Stuart. I told you it wasn’t gonna work out. | 我试着警告你 我早就说过这行不通 |
[1:06:40] | I should’ve known. | 我早该知道 |
[1:06:42] | It was too good to be true. | 这太美好 不可能是真的 |
[1:06:44] | What’re you going to do now? | 你现在打算怎么办? |
[1:06:46] | I don’t know. I guess I’ll… | 我不知道 我想… |
[1:06:48] | Leave immediately? Good idea. | 马上离开? 好主意 |
[1:06:50] | I’ll tell the family you dropped by, | 我会告诉他们你来过 |
[1:06:52] | although it’ll probably make them sick. | 不过这也许会害他们反胃 |
[1:07:12] | Bye, Snowbell. | 再见 小白 |
[1:07:15] | Goodbye, buddy. | 再见了 小子 |
[1:07:18] | This is killing me. | 我快受不了了 |
[1:07:24] | But I’m almost done. | 我快贴好了 |
[1:07:25] | Come on, it’s getting late. Time to go home. | 很晚了 咱们回家吧 |
[1:07:28] | I don’t think I missed a single tree. | 我每一棵树上都贴了一张 |
[1:07:30] | You did a great job. | 你做的很好 |
[1:07:31] | It was a good idea, wasn’t it? | 我的点子不错吧? |
[1:07:33] | You bet it was. | 太高明了 |
[1:07:35] | It’s a really good picture of Stuart. | 史都华这张照片照的很好 |
[1:07:37] | I don’t think you could take a bad picture of Stuart. | 史都华很上相的 |
[1:07:41] | Now all we have to do… | 现在我们只要… |
[1:07:42] | …is wait until somebody calls | …在家里等别人打电话来 |
[1:07:44] | and tells us where Stuart is. | 告诉我们史都华的下落 |
[1:07:47] | Right. | 对 |
[1:08:40] | If we don’t find Stuart, it’s gonna break his heart. | 我们如果找不到史都华 他一定会心碎的 |
[1:08:48] | Hey, Snow! | 小白! |
[1:08:49] | A guy spotted Stuart in the park. Smokey sent me to get you. | 有人在公园看到史都华 史莫基叫我来找你 |
[1:08:52] | Gee, Monty, I’m in for the night. It’s late. | 蒙帝 我已经要睡了 很晚了耶 |
[1:08:55] | Besides, Stuart is gone. Can’t we just give the kid a break? | 我们难道就不能放他一马吗? |
[1:08:59] | We could give him a break. | 当然可以 |
[1:09:00] | First we’ll break his arms, then his legs, and then we’ll take a break. | 但首先要打断他的手脚 再放他走 |
[1:09:05] | First we gotta find him. Come on, we gotta run! | 但我们得先找到他再说 快走吧! |
[1:09:07] | Why do we have to run? What is it, festival seating? | 急什么? 难不成要抢好位子? |
[1:09:12] | Come on! I think we’re getting closer. | 快点! 我们已经很接近了 |
[1:09:15] | I can smell him. | 我闻到他的味道了 |
[1:09:16] | Sorry, Smokey, that was me. | 对不起 史莫基 那是我 |
[1:09:18] | Didn’t your mothers warn you | 你妈以前没告诉过你 |
[1:09:19] | not to go into Central Park at night? | 晚上别到中央公园来吗? |
[1:09:21] | My mother was the reason | 晚上不敢到中央公园来的原因 |
[1:09:22] | you didn’t go into Central Park at night. | 就是因为我妈 |
[1:09:24] | Yeah, you tell them, Smokey. | 告诉他们 史莫基 |
[1:09:26] | -She was one tough broad. -She was a saint. | -她悍得很 -她是个圣人 |
[1:09:31] | Quick question. Who knows CPR? | 有没有人会做心肺复苏术? |
[1:09:35] | Mouse prints are going everywhere. | 到处都有老鼠的脚印 |
[1:09:37] | -How will we find him? -We’ll split up… | -我们怎么找得到他? -咱们分开… |
[1:09:39] | …and go in different directions. What a brain. | 真是天才 |
[1:09:42] | That is why he is gatto di tutti i gatti. | 难怪他是猫族中的教父 |
[1:09:46] | You guys go ahead. | 你们先去 |
[1:09:48] | I’ll just collapse right here. | 我想我快昏倒了 |
[1:10:02] | Stuart, is that you? | 史都华 是你吗? |
[1:10:04] | What are you doing up there? | 你在上面做什么? |
[1:10:08] | I’m settling in. | 我要住在这里 |
[1:10:09] | Stuart, you got to get out of here. | 史都华 你得离开这里 |
[1:10:11] | This is Central Park. It’s dark. | 这里是中央公园 而且天都黑了 |
[1:10:13] | There are hungry cats all over the place. | 到处都有饥肠酿酿的猫 |
[1:10:15] | -Where are you? -Look. It’s your pal, Monty. | -你在哪里? -是你的好朋友 蒙帝 |
[1:10:17] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这里做什么? |
[1:10:19] | He’ll hear you. | 他会听到你的 |
[1:10:20] | Why shouldn’t he hear me? | 为什么不能让他听到? |
[1:10:23] | Snowbell! Buddy! What’re you doing up there? | 小白! 老哥! 你在上面做什么? |
[1:10:26] | Oh, no. Perfect. | 太好了 |
[1:10:29] | You found him. Attaboy! Hey, everybody! | 你找到他了 真了不起 大家快来! |
[1:10:34] | Over here! Hey, guys! | 大家快过来 |
[1:10:36] | Snow found him! | 小白找到他了 |
[1:10:38] | Nice going, house cat. | 干的好 家猫! |
[1:10:40] | Just for that, when we carve up the mouse, you’ll get the big half. | 待会儿我们享受鼠肉大餐时多分点给你 |
[1:10:44] | Big half? Snowbell, what’s he talking about? | 多分点给你? 小白 他在说什么? |
[1:10:47] | Do you know those cats? | 你认识那些猫吗? |
[1:10:49] | Not really. | 不太熟 |
[1:10:50] | We went to a few parties, but… | 我们一起参加过派对 但是… |
[1:10:52] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事? |
[1:10:53] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么? |
[1:10:54] | Bring him down! I’m starving! | 快带他下来 我饿死了 |
[1:11:01] | Sorry, kid. | 抱歉了 小子 |
[1:11:03] | Wait, no! Stop! | 等等! 住手 |
[1:11:04] | Put me down! | 放我下来 |
[1:11:06] | Hit me! I’m open! I’ll break his fall with my mouth! | 扔给我! 我用嘴巴接住他! |
[1:11:10] | I guess you do know them. | 看来你的确认识他们 |
[1:11:11] | Let him go! I can almost taste him! | 快把他放下来! 我都流口水了 |
[1:11:14] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么? |
[1:11:16] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:11:18] | He’s hogging the mouse. | 他要自己一人独享 |
[1:11:20] | Get him! | 快去抓他 |
[1:11:20] | He’s getting away! | 他要跑了 |
[1:11:22] | -Let’s get him! -Go! Go! | -去追他! -大家快上 |
[1:11:24] | Snowbell. Watch it, watch it. Where are you going? | 小白 小心点! 你要去哪里? |
[1:11:27] | Hold that branch for me. | 帮我抓住根树枝 |
[1:11:29] | Get out of my face. | 滚开 |
[1:11:31] | Get him! | 去抓他 |
[1:11:38] | You saved me? | 你救了我? |
[1:11:41] | Let’s get one thing straight. I’m doing this for the Littles. | 咱们有话直说 我这么做是为了理特家人 |
[1:11:45] | They love you. George loves you. | 他们爱你 乔冶爱你 |
[1:11:47] | They’re all miserable without you. | 失去你他们伤心欲绝 |
[1:11:50] | But, Snowbell, you said… | 但小白 你不是说… |
[1:11:52] | I know what I said. | 我知道我说了什么 |
[1:11:54] | I lied, okay? Welcome to Manhattan. | 我骗你的 欢迎莅临曼哈顿 |
[1:11:58] | I’m the one that hates you. | 恨你的人是我 |
[1:12:03] | You do care. | 你还是关心我的 |
[1:12:09] | Yeah, okay. That’s enough. | 够了 够了 |
[1:12:12] | Snow, what’s he doing to your leg? | 小白 他干嘛抱着你的腿? |
[1:12:16] | I can’t help but think this is wrong. | 我觉得事情大有问题 |
[1:12:19] | What the hell’s going on? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[1:12:21] | Look, Smokey, call me fickle, but… | 史莫基 你可以说我善变 |
[1:12:25] | …I want to call this whole thing off, okay? | 我想取消这次行动 |
[1:12:28] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[1:12:30] | Come on, Smokey. | 别这样 史莫基 |
[1:12:31] | Can’t we talk it over? | 我们不能好好谈谈吗? |
[1:12:34] | Stuart’s not so bad | 其实你认识他之后 |
[1:12:35] | once you get to know him. | 会觉得史都华人还蛮好的 |
[1:12:36] | And he’s got his own car. | 他还有一辆车呢 |
[1:12:38] | Careful, house cat. You’re asking for it. | 小心点 家猫 你这是自讨苦吃 |
[1:12:40] | Snow, what are you doing? | 小白 你在做什么? |
[1:12:42] | Come on! He’s just a mouse. | 别这样 他只不过是只老鼠罢了 |
[1:12:44] | He’s not “just a mouse.” He’s… | 他不只是一只老鼠 他是… |
[1:12:48] | …he’s… | 他是… |
[1:12:51] | …he’s family. | 他是我的家人 |
[1:12:54] | I could see the resemblance. | 难怪你们长得这么像 |
[1:12:58] | Is that what you think? | 你们是这样想的吗? |
[1:12:59] | You have to look alike to be family? | 家人就一定要长得很像吗? |
[1:13:04] | You don’t have to look alike. | 家人不用长得像 |
[1:13:06] | You don’t have to like each other. Look at him. | 甚至不用彼此喜爱 你们看小白 |
[1:13:09] | He hates me. And still, he’s trying to save me. | 他恨我 但他仍然奋不顾身救我一命 |
[1:13:13] | Sure, you’ll probably scratch him up pretty bad. | 你们也许能够抓得他伤痕累累 |
[1:13:16] | You may even kill him, but Snowbell will not run away. | 甚至杀了他 但小白不会逃的 |
[1:13:19] | And that is what family is all about. | 因为家人就是这样 |
[1:13:23] | Right? | 对不对? |
[1:13:27] | Maybe “family” is too strong a word. | 也许”家人”是个太夸张的字眼 |
[1:13:29] | -Scratch them both. -Both? | -做了他们两个 -我们两个? |
[1:13:34] | It’s me you want! Come and get me! | 你们要抓的人是我! 有种来啊! |
[1:13:37] | Here we go! | 我们上 |
[1:13:42] | Get him! | 去抓他 |
[1:13:46] | Out of my way! | 滚开 |
[1:13:50] | Get him! He’s getting away! | 去抓他! 他要跑了 |
[1:14:03] | Where is he? Did he fall in the water? | 他在哪里? 是不是又掉到水里去了? |
[1:14:05] | I saw something hit. | 我看到有东西落水了 |
[1:14:06] | Man, did you see that? Gone. He just disappeared. | 你们有没有看到? 他就这样消失了 |
[1:14:10] | There he is! | 他在这里 |
[1:14:12] | Up there! | 在上面 |
[1:14:14] | He’s too far. I can’t reach him. | 太远了 抓不到他 |
[1:14:16] | In that case, you can all go home. Prowl safely. | 你们回家吧 打猎时候要注意安全 |
[1:14:22] | Here you go, boys. Dinner’s served. | 各位准备好 要上菜了 |
[1:14:25] | All right, Smokey. Way to go! | 史莫基 你是我们的英雄! |
[1:14:26] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[1:14:28] | Look. It’s mouse on a stick. I love mouse on a stick. | 看 是棒棒热狗鼠 我最爱吃热狗鼠了 |
[1:14:31] | A little further. Keep him coming. Keep him coming. | 再往前一点 让他继续来 |
[1:14:36] | I can almost reach him. | 我就快抓到他了 |
[1:14:37] | Keep it coming. | 继续来 |
[1:14:39] | I got him. He’s mine. | 我抓到了 他是我的了 |
[1:14:45] | The branch is gonna… | 树枝要… |
[1:14:48] | Well, what have we got here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[1:14:50] | Snow, don’t come out here! The branch is breaking! | 小白 别来了! 树枝快断了 |
[1:14:53] | -Are you all right? -Yeah, I’m okay. | -你没事吧? -我没事 |
[1:14:57] | Just hang on. I’ll take it from here. | 忍着点 有我就搞定了 |
[1:14:59] | Take what? | 搞定什么? |
[1:15:04] | Come on, Snow. You wouldn’t do this to me. | 小白 你不会这样对我的 |
[1:15:08] | Not your old buddy. | 咱们是好兄弟 |
[1:15:10] | Don’t worry, buddy. I’m sure you’ll… | 别担心 兄弟 我相信你一定会… |
[1:15:14] | …land… | …平… |
[1:15:15] | -…on your… -What are you doing? | -…安… -你在做什么? |
[1:15:17] | Wait! I gotta ask you something! | 等等! 我有事要问你 |
[1:15:19] | …feet! | 着陆! |
[1:15:25] | Cold! Cold! Cold water! | 好冷! 好冷! 水好冷啊! |
[1:15:27] | I can’t swim. | 我不会游泳 |
[1:15:29] | -Dog paddle! -I’d rather drown. | -用狗爬式! -那我宁愿淹死 |
[1:15:32] | And I had my fur just the way I like it. | 我今天还特别做了头发 |
[1:15:34] | I’ll be licking myself for days. | 这下舔好几天都舔不干净 |
[1:15:39] | How could he do this to me, | 在我们一起做了这么多事之后 |
[1:15:41] | after all we’ve meant to each other? | 他怎么能这样对我? |
[1:15:45] | I mean, I love that guy! | 我是说我爱那小子 |
[1:15:48] | Hey, you guys! Wait up for me! | 你们等等我! 等等我 |
[1:15:51] | Pack up the pineapple, Stuart! | 你可以放手了 史都华 |
[1:15:53] | This luau’s over. | 烤肉大会已经结束了 |
[1:15:55] | Thanks, Snowbell. You were great. | 谢了 小白 你真好 |
[1:15:58] | Well, it must’ve been quite a show from up there. | 你从上面看一定更精彩 |
[1:16:02] | Those cats think they’re so tough. | 那些猫还自以为了不起 |
[1:16:06] | I guess I showed them. | 现在知道我的厉害了吧 |
[1:16:08] | Not bad for a house cat! | 我这只家猫还不错吧! |
[1:16:10] | Not bad for a dead house cat. | 对只死家猫说还不错吧! |
[1:16:17] | Say good night, Tinkerbell. | 说晚安吧 小叮当 |
[1:16:24] | His name is Snowbell! | 他叫做小白 |
[1:16:38] | Oh, this water’s damn cold. I can’t believe this! | 水冰死了 我真不敢相信! |
[1:16:43] | Beaten by a mouse and his pet cat. | 我居然败在老鼠和家猫手下 |
[1:16:45] | What could be worse? | 这是什么世界? |
[1:16:48] | Nice doggy! No! No! | 乖狗狗! 不! 不! |
[1:16:51] | Little high, Little low. | 理特高 理特低 |
[1:16:54] | Little hey, Little ho. | 理特嘿 理特吼 |
[1:16:58] | Let’s go home. | 咱们回家吧 |
[1:17:02] | You know, Snow, I don’t know how to thank you. | 小白 我不知道该怎么谢你 |
[1:17:05] | How about not kicking me in the sides? I’m beginning to bruise. | 别再踢我了 行吗? 我身上快要瘀青了 |
[1:17:09] | Sorry. I was getting excited. | 对不起 我太兴奋了 |
[1:17:11] | I’ve never ridden a cat bareback before. | 我以前没有骑过猫 |
[1:17:13] | Well, don’t get used to it. | 别养成习惯 |
[1:17:15] | Hold on, cowboy. | 抓紧了 牛仔 |
[1:17:24] | Thanks for the ride. | 多谢你送我一程 |
[1:17:26] | Don’t mention it. Ever. | 别提了 永远别提 |
[1:17:48] | Mom! Dad! | 妈! 爸! |
[1:17:51] | George! | 乔冶 |
[1:17:53] | It’s me, Stuart! I’m back! | 我是史都华 我回来了 |
[1:18:06] | Mom! Dad! George! | 妈! 爸! 乔冶 |
[1:18:08] | I missed you all so much! | 我好想念你们 |
[1:18:10] | I thought I’d never see you again! | 我以为再也见不到你们了 |
[1:18:12] | I don’t understand. How did you manage it? | 我不懂 你是怎么回来的? |
[1:18:14] | Every Little in the world can find the Little house. | 只要是理特家的人就找得到这栋房子 |
[1:18:16] | And Snowbell. | 小白也有帮忙 |
[1:18:19] | I just couldn’t have done it without him. | 没有他我绝对回不来 |
[1:18:22] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:18:24] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[1:18:26] | I was just thinking. | 我只是在想 |
[1:18:28] | What, dear? | 想什么 亲爱的? |
[1:18:30] | That this is how people look… | 这就是人们 |
[1:18:32] | At the end of a fairy tale. | 听到美好结局时的表情 |
[1:18:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |