Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Stuart Little 2(精灵鼠小弟2)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Stuart Little 2(精灵鼠小弟2)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:精灵鼠小弟2
英文名称:Stuart Little 2
年代:2002

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:49] George, wake up. 佐治 起床了
[02:52] It’s Saturday. 今天是星期六
[02:53] I know, but it’s the first day of soccer. It’s our first game. 我知道 今天是足球赛的第一天 我们的第一场比赛
[02:57] Soccer? 足球?
[03:00] I can’t today. I caught a cold while sleeping. 今天不行 我觉得我好像感冒了
[03:04] You’ll be fine. 你会好的啦
[03:06] Come on, come on, it’ll be great. 走嘛 一定会很棒
[03:12] We’re going to play like Brazilians. 我们会像巴西队一样棒
[03:19] -Here you go. -Thanks, Mom. -你的早餐 -谢谢妈
[03:22] Stuart, don’t forget your water bottle. George…. 史都华 别忘了带水壶 小治….
[03:24] Don’t forget your cleats. 别忘了钉鞋
[03:26] You look especially beautiful today. 你今天看起来特别美丽动人
[03:28] Some people just know how to wear oatmeal. 吃麦片的女人最美
[03:31] Okay, open up. 好了 张开嘴
[03:34] Did you hear that? She said “blah-blah.” 你听到了吗? 她说叭叭
[03:37] I can’t believe it. 我真不敢相信
[03:39] Her first word. 她说的第一句话
[03:41] Where’s the baby book? I’m writing it down. 宝宝记事本呢? 我要写下来
[03:44] I’m not sure that’s technically a word. 我不肯定那能算是一句话
[03:47] Of course it is. 当然算了
[03:49] But your Uncle Crenshaw says that every Little starts 康夏叔叔说李家人
[03:51] talking by nine months. 都是九个月大就会说话了
[03:53] In Uncle Crenshaw’s case, never stops. 康夏叔叔就从此唸个不停
[03:55] Are you both coming to the game? 你们要来看球吗?
[03:57] Wouldn’t miss it. 当然会了
[03:59] Frederick… 爸爸…
[04:01] …this soccer game’s making me very…. 这场足球赛让我非常…
[04:03] -Proud? -Anxious. Especially about…. -骄傲? -担心 尤其是那个…
[04:10] -I’m fine. -He’s fine. -我没事 -他没事的
[04:13] All those boys stomping around with cleats. 一堆小男生 穿着钉鞋到处踢
[04:16] What if someone…. 万一他被…
[04:18] Oh, honey. He’s a Little. All Littles are natural athletes. 亲爱的 他是李家人 我们天生就是运动健将
[04:22] -Do you need…. -Could you? -你需要… -你可以吗?
[04:28] Okay, that’s it for you. 好了 你吃得够多了
[04:33] Snow, food. 雪铃 吃饭啰
[04:35] Food? Is it tuna? Or herring? 吃饭 是鲔鱼吗? 还是鲱鱼?
[04:38] Or, dare I say it, is it lox? 还是我最想吃的 超赞腌鲑鱼?
[04:41] Oh! Please be lox! 拜托是腌鲑鱼
[04:45] That’s for you. 你的饭
[04:47] -Boys, are we ready to play some soccer? -You bet, Dad. -孩子们 准备大显身手了吗? -当然啰
[04:51] Oh, great. It’s glop. 棒透了 一坨浆糊
[04:53] Look what I’m reduced to. I’m a Handi Wipe with hair. 看我变得多悲惨 被当成了猫拖把
[05:05] Wallace! Get up! There we go! 小胖 加油…
[05:09] That’s right! Dig! Dig! Go downfield! Downfield! 很好… 冲…冲过中场
[05:13] You guys, spread out! Spread out! 小朋友 散开
[05:28] Well, George is getting a workout. 你看小治跑得好帅哦
[05:31] What bothers me is that every kid has had a chance to play except Stuart. 可是史都华一直没机会上场 让我觉得有点难过
[05:35] There’s plenty of time. 时间还多的是
[05:36] Plenty of time? There’s 40 seconds. 多的是? 拜托 只剩下40秒了
[05:39] He did an excellent job of handing out the orange slices. 他分柳橙片也很好
[05:42] That’s not as easy as it looks. 那可不是件容易的事
[05:45] Okay, I’m glad he’s not in the game. I don’t want him to get hurt. 我很高兴他没上场 我不希望他受伤
[05:48] It’s Pee-Wee soccer. Nobody gets hurt. 这是小学球赛 不会受伤的
[05:56] Irwin, are you okay? 你没事吧? 厄文
[05:58] Are you all right, lrwin? 你没事吧? 厄文
[06:00] Do I look all right? 我看起来没事吗?
[06:01] Here. Come on. 起来吧 好了
[06:07] Better substitute. 你最好换人上场
[06:08] Tie game. We could play with just 10. 好 现在平手 10个球员够用了
[06:11] But we have George, so it’s like having nine. 但是有小治在 只能算9个人
[06:13] We’ll have none of that. 小胖 讲话别那么毒
[06:14] Come on, coach. 教练 快点
[06:17] Stuart! Go in for lrwin! 史都华 替厄文上场
[06:20] Mom! Dad! I’m going in! 爸 妈 我要上场了
[06:23] Yeah, Stuart! 加油 史都华
[06:24] Oh, dear. 天啊
[06:29] Watch your tail out there. 好 踢垮他
[06:32] Don’t worry, I won’t let you down. 放心啦 我不会让你失望
[06:34] Now, go get them. 踢垮他们
[06:42] Let’s go, let’s go! Come on! 加油…
[06:45] Over here! I’m open! 我有空档 传给我
[06:49] I got it! I got it! 让我来 我来…
[06:51] -I’m going to snatch him off the field. -Honey, honey. -我要上场 去把他偷偷抱出场 -老婆…
[06:54] Knowing boys as I do, I think he might find that a little…. 我了解小男生 这样会让他觉得有一点….
[06:57] Embarrassing. 糗大了
[07:07] Get it, George! 小治 快射门啊
[07:09] Go after it! 快踢啊
[07:10] Pass me the ball, lame-o. Come on. 笨蛋 把球传给我 来…
[07:14] George, shoot! 射门
[07:16] I got it! I got it! 我来…
[07:18] Shoot! 射门
[07:19] I got it! I got it! 我来了
[07:34] Yeah, I did it! 我成功了
[07:47] I have to start wearing a cup. 我应该开始戴帽
[07:52] He just looked so small out there. 他在场上看起来好小哦
[07:54] So lacking in bigness. Does he really have to go back next week? 一点份量都没有 他下星期还要再出赛吗?
[07:59] We have to give him room to grow. 我们要给他成长的空间
[08:02] I do. I let him slice his own banana. 我有让他成长啊 我都让他自己切香蕉
[08:05] With a spoon. 用汤匙切
[08:06] I let him drive his car to school. No other mother does that. 我还让他自己开车上 别人的妈根本做不到
[08:09] With George walking beside him every step of the way. 可是有小治在旁边 一路跟着他到学校
[08:12] How much more room should I give him? 我应该给他多少空间?
[08:15] A bit more than you’re giving him now. 比现在多一点点就好
[08:29] Maybe Mom was right. Maybe I shouldn’t be playing soccer anymore. 也许妈妈说的对 也许我不应该再上场踢足球了
[08:33] What does she want you to go out for? 那她要你做什么课外活动呢?
[08:36] Painting or dancing. 画画或者跳舞
[08:38] I guess it’s my fault. 都是我害你的
[08:41] I’m sorry I kicked you into the goal. 对不起 把你踢进球门里
[08:43] That’s okay. You won the game. That’s the main thing. 没关系啦 你获胜了 这才是重点
[08:47] No. The main thing is I hit Wallace in the face. 不对 重点是我踢中了小胖的脸
[09:28] Bogeys, 12:00! I got him, Brooklyn! 敌机 12点钟方向 我打下它了 老布
[09:34] Wouldn’t it be cool if I actually flew this? 要是能真的开飞机一定很炫
[09:36] Yeah. There’s only one problem. 是啊 但只有一个问题
[09:40] Mom. 妈
[09:42] -Hello, Mrs. Little. -Hi, Will. -李妈妈你好 -嗨 威尔
[09:44] -ls George home? -He’s with Stuart. -小治在吗? -他跟史都华在一起
[09:46] We just need to tighten her up and she’s ready to fly. 只要把螺丝栓紧 就可以飞了
[09:49] Hi, George. Hi, Stuart. 嗨 小治 嗨 史都华
[09:51] Hi, Will. 嗨 威尔
[09:52] You want to take a break for a while? I brought my PS2. 你想不想休息一下? 我带了PS2来
[09:55] Yeah, okay. 好啊
[09:57] But what about the plane? 那…模型飞机呢?
[09:58] I want to play with Will for a while. Play with Snowbell. 我想跟威尔玩电动 你去找雪铃玩嘛
[10:15] Oh, well. Guess I’ll have to finish it myself. 好吧 我只好一个人完成它啰
[10:28] If I can just…. 还差一点…
[10:34] Oh, dear. 完蛋了
[10:42] Hey, what’s that noise? 那是什么声音?
[10:44] Sounds like a lawnmower. 好像是除草机吧
[10:45] Inside the house? 在屋里除草?
[10:48] Stuart! 史都华
[11:00] What are you doing? 你在做什么?
[11:01] I’m not doing anything! 我什么也没做啊
[11:03] Pull the brake! 快拉刹车
[11:11] Get the book! 看说明书
[11:12] This is cool. All my brother does is jam crayons up his nose. 真是太酷了 我老弟只会用蜡笔塞住鼻孔
[11:16] It says, “On takeoff, pull back on the throttle.” 上面说 起飞的时候 一定要拉操纵杆
[11:20] Takeoff? I’m in the air! 起飞? 我在飞了
[11:27] Snowbell, get out of the way! 雪铃 好猫不挡路
[11:29] Please, don’t hurt me! 求求你 不要伤害我
[11:33] What’s going on? 怎么回事啊?
[11:34] Stuart’s just flying in the house. 史都华只是在家开飞机
[11:37] Flying in the house? 在家开飞机?
[11:39] At least he’s indoors, nothing bad can happen. 至少他是在家里飞 不会有事的啦
[11:41] Watch out! 小心
[11:42] Hit the dirt! 趴下
[11:47] Stuart! 史都华
[11:55] Duck! 闪开
[12:10] -Are you all right? -Are you okay? -你没事吧? -你没事吧?
[12:12] I’m okay. 我没事
[12:14] Everything’s fine. 真的没事
[12:17] Fine? Stuart, you destroyed it. 没事? 史都华 你撞坏它了
[12:20] I’m sorry I wrecked it, George. 小治 对不起 被我弄坏了
[12:23] I’m sure we can fix it with some glue. 用强力胶黏一下就行了
[12:26] No, we can’t. That’s going in the trash. It’s much too dangerous. 不 不可以 丢进垃圾桶 这东西太危险了
[12:30] Thanks, Stuart. 谢了 史都华
[12:37] Why don’t you take the boys home? 你先带他们两个回家
[12:40] I think Stuart and I need to have a talk. 我最好跟史都华好好谈一谈
[12:43] Good idea. 好主意
[12:45] Come on, boys. Let’s go home. 孩子们 回家吧
[12:48] She treats me like a baby. 她把我当三岁小孩子
[12:50] I’ll fix you both some lunch. 我做午饭给你们吃
[12:53] She just loves you so much. It’s hard for her to think ofyou in danger. 妈妈只是太爱你了 她太紧张 担心你会受伤
[12:58] Oh, this has been a bad day. 我今天真是有够背的
[13:00] Mom’s mad, George won’t play with me…. 妈妈在生气 小治不肯陪我玩
[13:04] I know. But every cloud has a silver lining. 我知道 塞翁失马 焉知非福
[13:09] Doesn’t that make them kind of heavy? 可是我又没有搞丢马
[13:11] No, it’s an expression, Stuart. 这是一种比喻 史都华
[13:13] The thing about being a Little is that you can look at any situation… 身为李家子弟 当你遇到挫折的时候
[13:17] …no matter how bleak, how hopeless… 不管情况多糟 多么绝望
[13:19] …and still see the bright side. The silver lining. 总是会振作起来的 往好的方面想
[13:24] Like in this situation, 就像现在这个情况
[13:25] the silver lining would be…. 好的方面是…
[13:29] Help me, Dad, because I’m struggling. 爸 我真的想不出来
[13:32] George has found a newfriend. So you could find a newfriend, too. 小治有了新朋友 那表示你也可以找个新朋友啊
[13:37] You’re a lot better at this than I am. 爸 你真厉害
[13:39] I’ve been a Little a lot longer than you have. You’ll get the hang of it. 我当李家子弟比你久啊 你一定会青出于蓝的
[13:43] Meantime, keep your chin up… 现在呢 你要抬起头来
[13:46] …your back straight and your heart open. 打起精神 敞开你的心胸
[13:50] -Then what? -One step at a time. -然后呢? -一步一步的来
[13:56] And Canada is separate from the United States because… 加拿大之所以会跟美国分开
[14:01] …Canadians like to be alone. 是因为加拿大人 都很喜欢独来独往
[14:04] Review tomorrow, test on Friday. 明天要复习 星期五要小考
[14:06] And please take your leftover lunches with you. 把吃剩的午餐带回家
[14:10] My husband is tired of me coming home smelling like salami. 我老公很不喜欢在我身上 闻到坏掉午餐的味道
[14:13] Tony, would you like to come over to my house this afternoon? 东尼 下午到我家 一起玩好不好?
[14:17] Sorry, pal. I’ve got karate. 对不起 我要练空手道
[14:19] Hey, Mark. 嘿 马克
[14:20] Guitar lessons. 我要上吉他课
[14:46] Some of the guys are going over to Will’s house to play basketball. 我跟几个同学约好了 放学后要一起去威尔家打篮球
[14:50] Can I come? 我可以去吗?
[14:51] They didn’t exactly mention that you were invited. 可是他们没有说 要找你一起去打球
[14:55] Oh, that’s okay. I’m busy anyway. 没关系 反正我也没空
[14:57] Just tell Mom I walked you home. 跟妈说我有陪你回家
[15:00] I owe you one. 我欠你一次
[15:03] Sure. 好啊
[15:26] Whoa! 哇!
[15:35] Miss? 小姐?
[15:36] Miss? 小姐?
[15:38] Are you alive? 你还活着吗?
[15:42] She’s alive. 她还活着
[15:45] Out of the way, please. Injured bird coming through! 快点让开 不要挡路 有受伤的鸟
[15:53] What’s going on? 怎么回事?
[15:55] My wing. 我的翅膀
[15:57] Where am l? Hey! Where’s the falcon? 我在哪儿? 猎鹰佛肯呢?
[16:00] What falcon? 你说什么猎鹰啊?
[16:03] That falcon! Drive! Get out of here! 就是那只猎鹰 快点把车子开走
[16:06] Oh, my! 哦 天哪
[16:07] Get lost, you disgusting vulture! 喂 闪边去好 恶心的臭老鹰
[16:13] Eat my feathers, you vile buzzard! 你追不到我的 你去撞墙好了
[16:15] Do we really want to antagonize him? 真的有必要这样惹他抓狂吗?
[16:21] Oh, boy, we’ve got a problem. 毁了 我们麻烦大了
[16:23] No, you can make it. Don’t slow down. 不 你办得到 别减速
[16:38] You did it. 你成功了
[16:40] Yeah. I did. 是呀 我成功了
[16:43] So, who do I have to thank? 对了 我该向谁说谢谢?
[16:46] Forgive me. My name is Stuart. Stuart Little. 对不起 我叫做史都华
[16:50] I’m Margalo. Just Margalo. 我是玛歌萝 叫我玛歌萝
[16:54] Margalo. 玛歌萝
[17:00] You’re so strong. Are you an athlete? 你的力气好大哦 你是运动员吗?
[17:03] Well, yeah. 是啊
[17:05] I play a little soccer… 我会踢一点足球
[17:07] …fly airplanes… 还会开飞机
[17:08] …race boats. 操控帆船
[17:10] You can put me down now. My legs are fine. It’s my wing that’s hurt. 可以放我下来了 我的脚没事 受伤的是我的翅膀
[17:15] Oh. Yeah. Of course. 对呀 没问题
[17:22] There used to be bandages in here. 这儿明明有OK绷的
[17:27] -Hey, why don’t we try your scarf? -Good idea. -用你的丝巾好了 -好主意
[17:33] My pin, it’s…. 我的胸针…
[17:37] Must have happened when that falcon smashed into me. 一定是被那只 可恶的猎鹰给撞坏的
[17:40] It was part of our nest when I was a baby. I’ve had it my whole life. 我一出生它就在鸟巢里了 我也一直都戴着它
[17:44] It’s the only thing I have left of my mother’s. 因为那是我妈妈留下来 唯一的遗物
[17:47] Gee, that’s too bad. 好可惜哦
[17:50] Yeah. 是啊
[17:57] There. How’s that? 好了 怎么样?
[17:58] That’s much better, thank you. 感觉好多了 谢谢你
[18:02] So tell me, Stuart Little, do you actually live here? 请问一下 小史都华 你真的住在这里吗?
[18:05] Oh, yeah. I’m a real Little. I’m the middle child. 对 我是李家子弟 我排行老二
[18:08] The middle Little. 李家的老二
[18:10] Cute. 好可爱哦
[18:11] So, where do you live? 对了 你住在哪里啊?
[18:13] -You know, here and there. -You mean you don’t have a home? -我啊 四处为家啰 -你说你没有家?
[18:18] Once, we lived in a box. Well, not really a box. 我有过 我住过一个盒子 不算是盒子啦
[18:21] It was one of those things where people keep their jewelry. 是个人们用来 放一些珠宝首饰的地方
[18:25] A jewelry box? 珠宝盒吗?
[18:26] Yes! That’s what it must have been. A jewelry box. 没错 一定就是叫这个名字 珠宝盒
[18:29] It was wonderful. 那个地方真的好棒哦
[18:32] Well, I’ve taken too much of your time. 好了 谢谢 刚才救了我一命
[18:35] I’d better go before it gets dark. 我要先走了 免得天黑了
[18:37] No, wait. You can’t go out there. 不 等等 你不能出去外面
[18:39] Not while you’re hurt. You should stay here. 你翅膀受伤了 你应该留下来
[18:42] I couldn’t impose. I mean, you’d really do that for me? 不好意思吧 你真的…愿意 让我留下来?
[18:46] Sure, I have just the thing. I’ll be right back. 我想到好办法了 我马上回来
[18:49] -Meanwhile, you can use my cat’s bed. -You have a cat? -你可以先睡我家猫咪的床 -你家有猫?
[18:52] Don’t worry about Snowbell. He wouldn’t hurt a fly. 雪铃没什么好怕的 他连苍蝇都不忍心伤害
[19:02] Those flies really come back on you. 那些苍蝇有够难消化
[19:12] I try to eat right and yet I still feel bloated. 我吃的很健康 但是还是会胀气
[19:15] Maybe more food will help. 再多吃一点就好了
[19:20] Hi there. 嗨
[19:22] Sorry. Didn’t mean to scare you! 抱歉 我不是故意…吓你的
[19:25] Scare me? That’s a laugh. 吓到我? 太好笑了
[19:28] Hear that? That was a laugh. 听到没? 我真的在笑
[19:36] Hairball. Major hairball. 毛球 呛到我了
[19:40] And yet we continue to lick ourselves. Unbelievable. 但是 我还是继续的舔毛 无药可救
[19:44] Hey, Snowbell. Meet Margalo. She’ll be staying with us for a while. 雪铃 这是玛歌萝 他要留下来住一阵子
[19:48] Staying? Are you out of your mind? 留下来? 你脑袋有毛病啊?
[19:50] You can’t just drag stray birds in here. 你不能够随便让流浪鸟进屋子里来
[19:53] Do you think this is a halfway house? 这又不是流浪动物收容所
[19:55] Look, she’s filthy. 你看看他 脏得要命
[19:57] No offense. She could have germs. 搞不好 全身都是细菌
[20:00] And how do you know she’s not a vagrant or a thief? Get rid of her. 你怎么知道他不是什么小太妹? 或是小偷? 赶她走
[20:04] We’re home. Sorry we’re late. 我们回来了 抱歉 回来晚了
[20:06] -Little hi, Little low. -Little hey, Little ho. -李家酷 李家好 -李家赞 李家妙
[20:09] What the heck was that? 你们在唸什么?
[20:11] That’s just how we greet each other. 我们都是这样问好的
[20:14] Interesting. 好有意思哦
[20:15] Nauseating is more like it. You’re in for it now, missy. 我一直觉得满恶心的 这一下你毁了 小妹
[20:18] Mother Little hates when animals walk in here off the street. 女主人最讨厌流浪动物 随便跑进来
[20:22] When she sees this, she’s going to throw a fit. 等她看到你 她一定会发飙的
[20:30] Such a pretty little birdie. 好可爱 好美的小鸟
[20:35] Maybe it’s just my friends she hates. 也许她只讨厌我的朋友
[20:38] -I found her. -Found me? He saved my life. -我找到他的 -他不只是找到我 还救了我
[20:43] He did? 真的?
[20:44] -From a falcon. -What’s that? -逃过猎鹰追杀 -怎么了?
[20:46] Stuart saved this little bird from a falcon. 史都华从猎鹰手中救了小鸟一命
[20:49] A falcon? They are fierce creatures. 猎鹰? 他们凶狠又残暴
[20:51] Why does the city have falcons? 城市里怎么会有猎鹰呢?
[20:53] That shouldn’t be allowed. Write a letter. 那是不应该的 去抗议
[20:55] On the other hand, we have a hero here. Way to go, Stuart. 值得得高兴的是我们家出了英雄 干得好 史都华
[20:59] -Hey, Dad. -What? -嘿 爸 -什么事?
[21:01] Silver lining. 塞翁失马
[21:06] It’s a guy thing. 这是男人的秘密
[21:07] Is it? 是吗?
[21:10] Isn’t it nice that Stuart has a friend? 史都华交了新朋友真好
[21:12] I don’t think Stuart thinks of her as a friend. 史都华好像不只把他当朋友看
[21:15] -What do you mean? -I mean he’s smitten. -什么意思? -他神魂颠倒…
[21:19] He’s infatuated. He’s bedazzled. 坠入爱河迷上他了
[21:23] But he’s a baby. 他还只是个孩子
[21:25] Boys start having crushes really young. 小男生很小就会暗恋女生的
[21:29] Frederick, did you have many crushes? 爸爸 你暗恋过很多人吗?
[21:34] I’m still having one. 我只暗恋你一个
[21:42] So, Margalo, can I get you anything else? 玛歌萝 你还想吃点什么东西呀?
[21:45] Whip you up an omelet? Pop you a tart? 帮你煎个蛋卷 烤片夹心饼?
[21:48] Stuart, I’m full. 史都华 我饱了
[21:50] Full? You eat like a bird. 你吃的跟小鸟一样少
[21:54] Come on, Stuart, time for school. 快点 史都华 该上学了
[21:56] I’m not going to school. I’m staying home to take care of Margalo. 我今天不打算上学了 我要待在家里照顾玛歌萝
[22:00] Guess again. You are going to school, and I’ll take care of Margalo. 这样不行哦 你要去上学 我会照顾玛歌萝
[22:04] Look both ways crossing the street… 过马路一定要小心点
[22:06] …wear galoshes and, in art class, don’t run with scissors. 穿好鞋子 上美术课 别拿着剪刀乱跑
[22:09] I’ll get your backpack. 我帮你拿背包
[22:12] Mothers…. You know. 老妈 你知道的
[22:15] -Well, I don’t really know. -No? -其实我不太知道 -真的?
[22:18] See, my mom just kind of one day… 对呀 我妈有一天突然就…
[22:22] …wasn’t there anymore. 凭空消失不见了
[22:25] So you’ve been completely on your own all your life? 所以你一直都是 一个人过生活吗?
[22:28] -You bet. -I’ll bet it’s been scary. -没错 -那一定很可怕
[22:31] No, it’s been an adventure. 不会啊 那就像是一场冒险
[22:33] I wish I had some adventures. 我好希望能去冒险
[22:36] I’m only allowed to paint. 但是她只让我画画
[22:38] Hey, life is an adventure. Just walking out that door is an adventure. 嘿 生命就是一场冒险 光是走出大门就是一场冒险
[22:43] Come on, Stu. We’re late. 快点 史都华 要迟到了
[22:50] Go for it, kid. 快去吧
[22:52] The adventure begins. 展开你的冒险
[22:59] That feels like enough adventure for one day. 我今天冒的险已经够了
[23:02] Hey, look! The Yankees won. 好棒 洋基队赢了
[23:07] There we go. 玛莎 戴好了
[23:09] Can you say, “Walk with Mommy”? 你会说 跟妈咪散步吗?
[23:12] “Mommy”? 妈咪?
[23:14] “Walk”? 散步?
[23:17] Nothing. 没反应
[23:30] Martha and I are going out for a bit. Can I bring you anything? 玛歌萝 我跟玛莎去散步 要不要帮你买什么?
[23:33] No, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[23:36] Say, “Bye-bye, birdie.” 说 拜拜 小鸟
[23:37] Say, “Bye-bye.” Martha. Say, “Bye-bye, birdie.” 说 拜拜 玛莎 说 拜拜 小鸟
[23:54] Fresh air. 新鲜的空气
[24:07] Remember me? 记得我吗?
[24:08] You scared me. 吓我一跳
[24:09] What can I say? I’m a scary guy. 没办法 我本来就很吓人
[24:12] So, Margalo, you case the joint? 搜过房子了吗?
[24:14] Any valuables? Come on, thrill me. Chill me. 有什么值钱的 快说出来逗我开心
[24:18] They ain’t got much. The mom’s got a ring, but it’s only two carats. 没有什么好货 妈妈有个钻戒 可是只有两克拉而已
[24:21] All right, fine. 那总比没有好
[24:23] What else have they got? 他们还有什么呢?
[24:24] Well, you know, not that much. 真的没有什么了
[24:26] I mean, they mostly just have each other. 他们所拥有的就只有…他们彼此
[24:30] A moment while I vomit. 我听了好想吐哦
[24:32] Why don’t we just try somewhere else? 我们何不挑别家下手呢?
[24:34] Because you’re set up here. 因为你快搞定了
[24:35] They trust you. They like you. 他们信任你 喜欢你
[24:40] And maybe… 难道…
[24:42] …you like them. 你喜欢他们?
[24:45] Hey, Margalo, come on. 玛歌萝 少来了
[24:48] Don’t con a conman. 你别想唬我
[24:49] Nobody else ever invited me to live with them. 以前从来没有人邀请我 跟他们一起住
[24:52] Oh, really? Who found a pitiful orphan bird… 哦 是吗? 是谁收留你这只树枝孤鸟?
[24:55] …and plucked her out of the gutter? 好心救你脱离苦海?
[24:58] Who shared his food with her… 把食物分给你吃的?
[25:00] …and, I hasten to add, taught her a trade? Who? 还有更重要的 谁教你做生意? 是谁?
[25:03] -You did. -I did. Right. -是你 -就是我 对
[25:06] Well, then, straighten up and fly right. 那你就给我乖乖听话
[25:08] And remember, you are here on business. 你要记住 你是来这里办正事
[25:11] You’re not here to play around. 不是来玩扮家家酒的
[25:15] Come on, Falcon! When I’m on a job, I never play around! 拜托 佛肯 我办事一向都很认真的
[26:56] Are you cold? 冷不冷?
[26:58] I guess when the weather gets too cold, 天气太冷的时候
[26:59] you’ll just fly south for the winter? 你是不是会…飞去南方过冬啊?
[27:03] Well, to tell you the truth, I’ve never flown south. 我老实告诉你吧 我从来没有去过南方
[27:06] It’s kind of a dream of mine. 那算是我的梦想
[27:09] Get out of this cold, windy city, catch that jet stream…. 远离寒冷多风的都市 乘着温和的暖风…
[27:13] Fruit trees, millions of new birds to meet. 停在果树上 几百万只鸟聚在一起
[27:18] -I hear it’s paradise. -Then how come you haven’t gone? -我听说那里像天堂一样 -那你怎么一直没去?
[27:22] Something’s always stopping me. 我老是会碰到麻烦
[27:25] Something’s always stopping me, too. 对呀 我也是老受到限制
[27:27] Everybody around here thinks I’m too small to accomplish anything. 每个人都觉得我个子太小了 什么都做不好
[27:31] Hey, the way I see it, you’re as big as you feel. 在我的眼里 你是人小志气高
[27:35] Yeah. Boy, I’m really glad you fell into my car. 是啊 我很高兴你跌到我车里
[27:37] I mean, you know…. I mean 我不是说…我不是…
[27:39] I’m not glad you fell. I just…. 我是很高兴你跌到我的…我是…
[27:43] Want some more popcorn? 再来点爆米花?
[27:45] Okay. 好啊
[27:48] What? 什么?
[27:51] My pin. 是我的胸针
[27:53] It’s fixed. How– 已经修好了 怎么…
[27:55] On my way home from school, I drive right past where you crashed. 放学回家的路上 我经过你跌下来那个地方
[27:59] It was no big deal. 这不算什么啦
[28:01] I mean, there was finding it… 我只要去找到它
[28:02] …figuring out how the pieces fit together… 想办法把它拼在一起
[28:06] …and you know, fixing it. 然后就修好了
[28:09] And no big deal. Just… 没什么大不了的…
[28:11] Oh, Scottie. 哦 史考提
[28:12] …one, two, three. 轻轻松松
[28:19] Good as new. 跟新的一样
[28:23] No, Stuart, it’s not. 不 史都华 不一样
[28:27] It’s much, much better. 比新的好太多了
[28:31] -Stay with me. -All the time. -留下来陪我 好不好? -陪你一辈子
[29:02] Did you really think I wouldn’t find out? 你真的以为我不会发现?
[29:05] What are you talking about? 你在胡说什么?
[29:06] I’m talking about you and your little mouse friend. 我现在说的是你 你的鼠辈…朋友
[29:12] Big mistake! Never make a friend I can eat. 大错特错 你朋友会变成猎鹰食物
[29:17] Now, get me that ring! 去偷钻戒
[29:19] Or the mouse is lunch. 不然我就吃鼠肉大餐
[29:37] -I’ll do the dishes. -You did them last night. -我来洗碗好了 -昨晚就洗过了
[29:40] For you, I’d do dishes every night. 为了你 我愿意 天天洗碗
[29:48] That way, I don’t have to change the baby. 这样我就不必去换尿布了
[29:57] She just dropped her dolly. 只是把娃娃弄掉了
[30:00] I’ll just– 我只要…
[30:04] -Frederick! -What? -爸爸 -怎么了?
[30:05] -My ring. It’s gone. -What do you mean? -我的钻戒不见了? -什么意思?
[30:07] It’s gone! 它就是不见了
[30:09] -Are you absolutely…. -Positive. -你百分之百… -我确定
[30:11] Unless…. 除非…
[30:14] I’ll call the plumber! 我去找水电工
[30:18] What’s going on? 怎么回事?
[30:19] Mom’s ring went down the drain. I can’t reach it. 妈的钻戒掉进去了 我拿不到
[30:22] Hey! What about me? 让我来吧
[30:24] I can do it. Let me go, Dad. 我做得到 爸 让我去
[30:27] -Go where? -Down the drain. -去哪儿? -进排水管
[30:29] I can bring it back up. It’s an adventure. 我可以找回钻戒 这会是场冒险
[30:33] I don’t know. It’s awfully dark down there. 不好吧 排水管下面太暗了
[30:35] And smelly. And cold. 而且又臭又冷
[30:37] But it’s Mom’s ring. She loves that ring. 那是妈的钻戒 她最爱戴的戒指
[30:42] Come on, Dad. Let me try. 好啦 让我去啦
[31:05] Now, if it gets too cold, or too scary… 如果你觉得太冷 或是太害怕
[31:09] …you just tell us. 就通知我们
[31:11] Don’t worry, Dad. I can handle it. 爸 放心 没问题的
[31:15] -Or yank on the string, we’ll pull you up. -Will do. -只要你一扯线 我就拉你上来 -好的
[31:25] How’s it so far? 情况怎么样?
[31:27] Wet. There’s a lot of slimy stuff all over the walls. 好湿哦 水管壁上都是一些黏黏的东西
[31:30] -What does it look like? -Like the inside of your nose. -看起来像什么啊? -看起来就像是你的鼻屎
[31:36] -Can you see the bottom yet? -No, just more pipe. -你看到底部了吗? -没有 只看到水管
[31:39] And everything we ate for dinner last week. 还有上星期晚餐的剩菜剩饭
[31:42] And the pipe seems to go on and on. 这水管真的好长好长好长…
[31:44] Well, the plumber said…. 好了 水电工说…
[31:47] What’s going on? 怎么回事?
[31:48] Is that a new top? 那是新衣服吗?
[31:50] You know, you have such taste. Simple elegance is what I call it. 我…我觉得你好有品味 简单大方 优雅高贵
[31:55] What’s on the other end of that string? 那根线的另一头吊了什么?
[31:57] -This string? -Yes. -这根线吗? -没错
[31:59] Well, now, don’t get excited, but someone that you and I love… 你…你听了不要生气 你跟我心爱的小宝贝
[32:04] …has volunteered to go down the drain to get your ring. 自愿要到排水管里面去 找你的戒指
[32:07] -Stuart? -Good guess, Mom. -史都华? -你猜对了 妈
[32:09] You let our son go down the kitchen drain? 你让我儿子下排水管?
[32:12] Now, Eleanor, don’t be upset. 好了 妈妈 不要生气
[32:14] It’s been well thought out. 不会有事的
[32:16] If there’s a problem, I pull on the string and…. 如果有什么问题 我只要用力一扯绳子
[32:20] Now you can be upset. 你可以发飙了
[32:22] Are you okay? Can you hear me? 史都华 怎么样 你没事吧
[32:24] Hurry! I’m slipping. 快点 我在…往下滑
[32:27] -Get more string. -Great. -快找绳子 -好
[32:30] There must be string here. 应该有绳子的
[32:31] -There is no more. -What else can we use? -已经用掉了 -还能用什么代替绳子?
[32:35] -Spaghetti? -We’re out of spaghetti. -义大利面? -吃完了
[32:36] -Well, do we have macaroni? -That’s too short. -我们还有通心粉吗? -太短了啦
[32:39] -We can tie it together with—No. -我们可以接起来… -不行
[32:42] Hurry! 快一点
[32:43] Hang on, Stuart! 撑着点 史都华
[32:45] Margalo, what are you doing? 玛歌萝 你做什么?
[32:47] Stuart, I’m coming! Grab on! 史都华 我来了 抓住绳子
[32:49] Lower! Lower! 低一点…
[32:51] I got it! 抓住了
[32:55] -Are you all right? -Are you hurt? -你没事吧? -你受伤了吗?
[32:59] Don’t scare me like that. 以后不准再这样吓我了
[33:02] Margalo, you’re the best friend I ever had. 玛歌萝 你是我最要好的朋友
[33:13] What if someone had accidentally turned on the garbage disposal? 要是有人刚好打开垃圾箱 那怎么办啊?
[33:17] I would not have let that happen. 我不会让那种事发生的
[33:19] -You let him go down the drain. -He wanted to go. -可是你却让他下去 -他想下去呀
[33:22] If Martha wanted to go up the chimney… 如果玛莎想要爬到烟囱上
[33:24] …or George wanted to go into the toilet, would you let them? 或是小治想要钻进马桶里 你会答应吗?
[33:27] I love Stuart as much as you do. 我跟你一样 非常爱史都华
[33:30] I just don’t happen to be quite as…. 我只是没那么…
[33:32] Emotional? Irrational? What were you going to say? 情绪化? 不够理性? 你到底想说什么?
[33:37] I forget. 我忘了
[33:38] I know I’m overprotective, it’s just… 我知道我过度保护他 可是…
[33:41] …I can’t stand the idea of Stuart getting hurt. 我只是不希望史都华受到伤害
[34:28] I’m sorry, Stuart. 对不起 史都华
[35:14] What? 什么?
[35:23] You people sure like your meat loaf. 你们还真爱吃肉饼
[35:26] You find the ring? 找到了没有?
[35:29] Everything but. 还没找到
[35:34] Has anyone seen Margalo? I can’t find her anywhere. 有没有看到玛歌萝? 我到处都找不到他
[35:38] Maybe she just went for a walk or a little flight around the neighborhood. 也许他只是出去散个步 或是在附近兜兜风
[35:42] Sure, to strengthen her wing. 对啊 可以锻练翅膀
[35:43] Yeah, maybe. But why’d she leave me her pin? 可是…他为什么把胸针留下?
[35:49] Oh, you know, Stuart… 你知道的 史都华
[35:52] …Margalo is kind of a free spirit. 玛歌萝他习惯了 自由自在
[35:55] Maybe she just felt it was time to go. 也许他只是觉得 该离开这里了
[35:58] Without even saying goodbye? 他连再见都没有说?
[36:24] What are you doing? 你在做什么?
[36:25] I think I know what happened. I think that falcon got her. 我知道出了什么事 他被猎鹰抓走
[36:29] -Yeah? -I’m going to find her. -是吗? -我要去找他
[36:32] And don’t try to talk me out of it. I’ve made up my mind. 你不用劝我 因为我下定决心了
[36:35] Are you crazy? You can’t go out there. 你疯了 你不能到外面去
[36:38] Because I’m too small? 就因为我个子小?
[36:39] Let me tell you something, you’re as big as you feel. 我告诉你一句话 我人小志气高
[36:43] Then let me come with you. 那我跟你一起去
[36:45] No, I need you to stay and cover for me. 不行 我要你留在家里掩护我
[36:48] Cover for you? How? 要怎么掩护你? 你说
[36:50] Make something up. You’re smart. 你最聪明了 乱掰啊
[36:52] Stuart, she’s just a bird. 史都华 他只是只小鸟
[36:54] No, George, she’s my friend. 不 小治 他是我朋友
[36:57] And when you’re friends with Stuart Little, you’re friends for life. 只要成为小史都华的朋友 一辈子都是朋友
[37:01] Well, ifyou won’t let me come, at least get somebody to go with you. 好吧 如果你不让我去 那至少找别人陪你一起去
[37:07] Snow! 雪铃…
[37:11] The good silverware’s in the dining room. 名贵银器都放在餐厅里
[37:12] Take anything, but don’t hurt me. 你想要尽管拿走 别伤害我
[37:15] It’s me. Stuart. 是我 史都华
[37:18] You. This better be important. 是你呀 你最好有重要的事
[37:20] Margalo’s still missing. 玛歌萝不见了
[37:22] I should’ve been more specific. I meant important to me. 你没听懂我的话 对我很重要的事
[37:25] I’m going to look for her. I hoped you’d come. 我要出去找他 你陪我一起去 好不好?
[37:28] Look, Stuart, do yourself a favor. Buy a parakeet and forget her. 史都华 你帮帮忙好不好 买只鹦鹉忘了他吧
[37:33] I can’t forget her. She’s in terrible trouble and I have to help her. 我不能忘了他 他现在有麻烦 我必须去救他
[37:37] I mean what am l, a man or a… 不然的话我还是人吗?
[37:39] …mouse? 不…老鼠?
[37:42] Is that a trick question? 这是脑筋急转弯吗?
[37:45] It’s important. You got to help me. 拜托 这很重要 你一定要帮我
[37:48] And why would I do that? 我为什么要帮你啊?
[37:50] Well, because we’re family… 因为我们是一家人
[37:51] …and because I’d do the same for you. 还有…还有因为… 我也会帮你
[37:54] And if you don’t, and the Littles ask where I am, 要是你不帮忙 爸妈问起我在哪里
[37:57] George’ll say you ate me. 小治就会说你吃了我
[38:00] What? 什么?
[38:01] Why you little rat! 你这个小鼠辈
[38:05] You know something? 你…你知道吗?
[38:07] Everybody thinks you’re so nice. You’re not so nice. 大家都觉得你很乖 其实你乖个屁呀
[38:11] Come on! It’ll be fun. It’s an adventure. 好啦 会很好玩 这是一场冒险
[38:19] Hey! Mario Andretti, slow down. Let’s pace ourselves. 喂 疯狂赛车手 慢一点 不要开那么快
[38:23] I’ll have a heart attack. 我心脏病都快发作了
[38:25] I think I’m having a thrombosis and I don’t even know what it means. 我好像得了血栓症 我根本就不晓得那是什么病
[38:34] George! Stuart! Breakfast! 小治 史都华 吃早餐了
[38:38] Get it while it’s hot. 快来趁热吃
[38:40] Say, “Mama.” 说 妈妈
[38:42] Say, “Dada.” 说 爸爸
[38:45] Say anything? 说…什么都好
[38:49] ‘Morning, George. 早安 小治
[38:50] Where’s Stuart? 史都华呢?
[38:52] He already left. 他已经出门了
[38:54] He did? Without eating breakfast? 真的? 没吃早餐就走了?
[38:57] He had to get to school early… 他要提早到学校
[39:00] …because he’s in a school play. 因为他要排演话剧
[39:02] Really? 真的?
[39:03] Yes. He plays a mouse. And they rehearse every morning before school. 真的 他演一只老鼠 他们每天早上上课前都要排戏
[39:10] Why didn’t he tell us? 他怎么都没提呢?
[39:11] He forgot. You know, being worried about Margalo. 他忘了 他一直在担心玛歌萝
[39:16] Right. 对哦
[39:18] Good. This’ll keep his mind off it. 也好 可以让他想点别的
[39:22] Got to go. 我要走了
[39:31] Say, “Oatmeal.” 说 麦片粥
[39:39] Oh, boy. This is a sign, Stuart. Like the burning bush. 这是个预兆 史都华 就像燃烧的树丛
[39:41] Except it’s a carburetor and I’m not Moses. 不过这是引擎 而我也不是摩西
[39:44] But it’s telling us something. 但这是个不祥预兆
[39:46] Let your people go! 求求你放了我吧
[39:48] -We’re not giving up. -Oh, why not? -不能放弃 -为什么?
[39:50] Giving up is fun. And look at all the time you save. 放弃很好玩的 可以省下很多的时间
[39:53] I’m telling you, if more people gave up, there’d be fewer wars. 我告诉你 如果大家都懂得放弃 战争就会少多了
[40:24] Bill. 帐单…
[40:31] George. 小治
[40:32] Hi, Mom. 嗨 妈
[40:35] Where’s Stuart? 史都华呢?
[40:37] He’s not home? 他还没回来吗?
[40:39] Oh, I just remembered. He told me to tell you that he’s rehearsing again. 哦 我想起来了 他要我告诉你 他又要排戏了
[40:43] At Will’s house. And he’s sleeping over there tonight. 到威尔家 他还要在他们家过夜
[40:46] Sleepover? On a school night? 在那过夜? 明天要上课
[40:48] Hey, that’s what he said. Got to go. 对呀 他是这么说的 我上楼了
[41:02] Hello? 喂…
[41:03] Hey, Will. It’s me, George. 嗨 威尔 我是小治
[41:04] If my mom calls, Stuart’s at your house, okay? 我妈打过去就说史都华在你家 好吗?
[41:08] Hold on a second. 你等一下
[41:11] Hello? 喂…
[41:12] Will, hi. It’s Mrs. Little. May I speak with Stuart, please? 威尔 嗨 我是李妈妈 请找史都华听电话?
[41:15] -Stuart? -You know, my son. -史都华? -对 我儿子
[41:18] Oh, Stuart. You mean now? 哦 史都华 现在吗?
[41:21] Well, now is when I’m calling. 是呀 我要跟他说话
[41:23] Oh, he just went in the bathroom. 他刚刚去上厕所
[41:25] I think he’ll be a while. He brought a magazine. 可能要一阵子哦 他带了杂志进去
[41:29] -Well, then, is your mother there? -Hold on a second. -好吧 那你妈在不在? -请你等一下
[41:33] -I told her. -Did she buy it? -我跟她说了 -她信不信?
[41:35] Yeah, but now she wants to speak to my mom. What will I tell her? 信 可是她现在要找我妈 我该怎么说?
[41:39] Make something up. You’re smart. 你最聪明了 乱掰呀
[41:40] If I was smart, I wouldn’t be in this situation. 要是我够聪明 就不会惹这种麻烦了
[41:45] She can’t come to the phone right now. She’s in the bathroom, too. 她现在没办法接电话 她也在上厕所
[41:49] But not the same bathroom! 不是同一间厕所啦
[41:51] -Just let her know I called. Thanks. -Okay, Mrs. Little. -跟她说我打来过 -好 李妈妈
[41:56] -It’s all clear. -I owe you one. -都搞定了 -我欠你一次
[41:59] -Now will you tell me what’s going on? -It’s too complicated. Later. -好 快说到底是怎么回事? -太复杂了 再见
[42:05] Little hi, Little low. 李家酷 李家好
[42:07] Little hey, Little ho. 李家赞 李家妙
[42:10] -Boys home? -Well, George is. -儿子们呢? -小治在家
[42:13] But Stuart is rehearsing his play. 但是史都华要排演话剧
[42:15] Then he’s sleeping over at Will’s house. 而且今天晚上要在威尔家过夜
[42:18] -He’s going without George? -I think it’ll give him room to grow. -小治没一块去吗? -因为我想给他成长的空间啊
[42:28] Oh, Stuart, we’ve been walking for hours. 史都华 我们走了好久
[42:31] I can’t take another step. 我真的走不动了啦
[42:34] You know me, I hate to be negative. But when I walk this much, I chafe. 我实在很不想发牢骚 但是走了这么久 我累毙了
[42:38] Also, I hate to bring this up… 还有…这有点难以启齿
[42:42] …but I need to go tinky. 我…我想上洗手间
[42:45] How about the alley? 去巷子尿啊
[42:46] I’m a house cat. We’re fastidious creatures. 我是家猫 我们非常的爱干净
[42:49] We don’t just yell, “Bomb’s away!” and go wherever we are! 我们才不会大叫”我尿急” 然后就到处乱撒尿
[42:54] Oh, look, let’s face it. We’ll never find her. 面对现实吧 我们找不到他的
[42:57] If only we knew someone who really knew the city. 真希望我们认识 消息灵通的人
[43:00] Yeah, someone who knows the city’s disgusting underbelly. 是啊 认识一个什么 狗屁倒灶的事都知道的人
[43:04] Who do I know that’s disgusting? 我会有这种肮脏的朋友吗?
[43:16] Don’t threaten me! What I could tell the health inspector… 你敢威胁我 小心我去卫生机关告状
[43:19] …would close you down in a New York minute! 保证让你们马上关门大吉
[43:22] Monty! 蒙弟
[43:24] Snowbell! What are you doing here? 雪铃 你在这里干什么?
[43:29] -We’ve been looking all over for you. -We need your help. -我们正在到处找你啊 -我们需要你帮忙
[43:32] Hey, Snow, are you two still friends or can I eat him? 雪铃老兄 你们是朋友吗? 我能吃掉他吗?
[43:36] -No, Monty, you can’t eat him. -Please. -不行 蒙弟 你不能吃他 -求求你
[43:39] No! Now, pay attention. 不行 蒙弟 我问你
[43:41] What do you know about a bird called Falcon? 你知不知道有一只鸟叫佛肯?
[43:44] Falcon? Oh, that’s a bad guy. You don’t want to fool with him. 佛肯? 他是个大坏蛋 你最好不要去招惹他
[43:48] Where would we find him? 哪里可以找到他?
[43:50] You don’t want to find him. 最好别去找他
[43:52] You don’t want anything to do with him. Trust me. 你不会希望跟他有任何关系 相信我
[43:56] He’d eat you so fast you’d be falcon poop before you could yell for help. 你还来不及叫救命 就会被他吃了变成猎鹰便便
[44:01] Falcons are vicious. 佛肯是个狠角色
[44:02] They grab you by your neck and carry you so high, 他会抓住你的脖子飞到空中去
[44:04] you can’t even see the ground. 让你连地面都看不到
[44:06] Then they drop you. And when you land, 再把你丢下 摔成肉酱
[44:08] they drink what’s left through a straw. 然后用吸管喝你们的血水
[44:12] Snowbell, are you all right? 雪铃 你还好吧?
[44:14] Oh, yeah. In fact, good news: 很好 好得很 好消息
[44:17] I no longer need a litter box. 我现在不必找厕所了
[44:22] Mop up on aisle three. 这里需要清洁工了
[44:27] Stu, listen. This whole thing has been a groove and a gas… 史都华 你听好 这场冒险是很刺激 很好玩
[44:30] …but it’s important to know when the fun’s over. 不过你最好是懂见好就收
[44:33] You don’t want to be that last pathetic person who leaves a party. 不要当最后一个走 留下来付钱的傻瓜
[44:36] I told you. I’m not giving up. We’re going to find the falcon. 我说过 我不会放弃的 我们一定要找到佛肯
[44:40] All right, then. It’s your funeral. 随便你 想死我就不拦你
[44:43] Okay, listen. Listen carefully. 好了 听着
[44:46] The falcon lives across the park… 仔细的听好 佛肯就住在公园对面
[44:49] …at the very tiptop of the Pishkin Building. 比西肯大厦的顶楼之上
[44:52] Not many people go up there. And even fewer return. 很少 人上去过那里 更少人回来过
[45:19] Well, here we are, Snowbell. This is it. 雪铃 就是这儿 我们到了
[45:28] “Salmon, catfish, tuna.” 鲑鱼 鲶鱼 金枪鱼…
[45:31] Why do they taunt me? 他们干嘛逗我?
[45:33] How can you think of food at a time like this? 这个时候你满脑子还在想着吃的?
[45:35] Stay on track, will you? 拜托你专心一点
[45:37] I’m nervous. When I’m nervous, I eat. 我很紧张 我只要一紧张就会想吃
[45:40] Because I know in my growling gut 因为我心里非常的清楚
[45:42] if anything happens to you, I’ll be blamed. 如果你要是出了什么事的话 我就毁了
[45:45] I’m sure they already know we’re gone and plan to replace me with a hamster. 主人会怪我 他们早就想要用小仓鼠来取代我了
[45:49] Don’t worry. George has us covered. 放心啦 小治会掩护我们
[45:51] George? George doesn’t know poop from applesauce. 小治? 他连便便跟苹果酱都分不清
[45:55] And I say that with a great deal of affection. 不过我还是非常喜欢小治啦
[46:04] -Hello, Little residence. -Oh, George. I’m glad you answered. -喂 这是李公馆 -小治 真高兴是你接的
[46:08] Who is it? Can you speak louder? 哪位啊? 请你大声一点 好吗?
[46:10] George, it’s me, Stuart. 小治 是我啦 史都华
[46:15] Where are you? How are you? 你在哪里 你好吗?
[46:17] Did you find her? Are you all right? 找到他了没有? 你没事吧?
[46:18] How’s Snowbell? When’ll you be home? 雪铃好吗? 你几时回家?
[46:20] Mom and Dad are asking lots of questions. 你妈一直追问我你的事情
[46:22] So are you. 你也一样
[46:23] I only have a second. 我的时间不多了
[46:24] I just want you to know that we’re on the trail… 我只是想让你知道 我们快要搞定了
[46:27] …and with any luck, we’ll be home by dinner. And, George… 幸运的话就能回家吃晚饭 对了 小治
[46:30] -…thanks for covering for me. -Sure. -谢谢你这么挺我 -应该的
[46:33] But where are you? 你到底在哪里啊?
[46:35] Now, listen closely. We’re at the Pishkin Building. 你听好了 我们在比西肯大楼
[46:38] Please deposit $0.35 for the next five minutes. 请再投入3毛5 才能再继续通话
[46:41] -Snowbell, I need more change. -What do I look like, a fanny pack? -雪铃 我还需要铜板 -我的样子长得像零钱包吗?
[46:45] Are you still there? 你还在不在?
[46:47] Is that Stuart? 是史都华吗?
[46:50] Let me think. Yeah. 我想想 对
[46:52] I thought he was coming home. 他该回家了
[46:55] He is. Later. He and Will just need to rehearse some more. 对 晚一点 他还要再跟威尔排几场戏
[46:58] In fact, I just left him at Will’s. 我刚才送他去威尔家的
[47:06] Hello, Mrs. Little. Is George home? 你好 李妈妈 小治在吗?
[47:11] -Will, I found it! -Found what? -威尔 我找到了 -找到什么?
[47:13] -The calculator. -The calculator? -小计算器啊 -什么计算器?
[47:16] Will, where’s Stuart? 威尔 史都华呢?
[47:19] It’s okay. She knows about the play. 没关系 她知道话剧的事
[47:22] It’s supposed to be a surprise. 这本来应该是个惊喜的
[47:24] I had to tell her so she’d know Stuart’s at your house. 我不说不行 她想知道史都华在你家
[47:26] We’re going back there. 我们现在就回你家去
[47:28] Oh, yeah. Right. It’s going to be great. 哦 没错 一定会很棒的
[47:31] I just need to get the calculator? 我只是过来拿计算器
[47:33] -To figure out how long to rehearse. -It’s a very complicated play. -这样才能计算排演的时间 -这出话剧的剧情很复杂
[47:37] -Come on. Let’s go. -See you later, Mrs. Little. -对呀 我们走吧 -等会见了 李妈妈
[47:41] George, don’t forget you two have a soccer game later. 小治 别忘了你们待会儿 有一场足球比赛
[47:44] We’ll meet you there! 足球场上见了
[47:50] I can’t handle this. I’m too stressed. 我快不行了 我太紧张了
[47:52] All this lying. I’ve never lied before. 说这么多谎 我从来没说过谎
[47:54] That’s why she believes you. 所以她才相信你啊
[47:56] -Boy, are we in trouble. -“We”? -我们麻烦大了 -我们?
[47:58] Yeah, “we.” He didn’t spend the night rehearsing at my house. 对 包括你 他可没为了排戏在我家过夜
[48:12] What are you planning to do, Mighty Mouse, scale the wall? 你有什么飞天绝招 太空飞鼠 变成蜘蛛鼠?
[48:16] I’ll think of something. 我会想出办法的
[48:32] So long, Snowbell! 再见了 雪铃
[48:33] You’ve got guts, kid. 真有种 孩子
[48:35] Guts and spunk. 有胆量 有智慧
[48:38] Not to mention moxie. 还有无比的勇气
[48:41] You’ve got guts, spunk and moxie. 有种 有胆量 有勇气
[49:02] Okay. Here we go. 好了 好戏上场
[49:05] All right, Falcon. Hand her over and nobody gets hurt. 猎鹰佛肯 把她交出来我就饶了你
[49:31] You up here? 你在吗?
[49:38] Is anybody here? 有人在家吗?
[49:39] I’m here. 我在家
[49:44] I came for my friend Margalo. If you’ve hurt her, I’ll– 我要找我朋友玛歌萝 你敢伤害他 我就…
[49:49] -You’ll what? -Tell me right now. Is she all right? -就怎样 -快点告诉我 她怎么样了?
[49:52] Why not ask her yourself, Whiskers? 你可以自己问她
[49:58] Margalo, run! 玛歌萝…快跑
[50:00] Fly away while I’ve got him covered. What are you waiting for? 快飞走 让我来对付他 你快走呀?
[50:07] This kid’s priceless. Tell me, Cheese-face, does this sound familiar? 这个小鬼真好骗 你听好 小笨鼠 这些话你听过吧
[50:11] “Oh, my wing. I don’t think I can fly.” 我的翅膀 我可能飞不动了
[50:14] What are you talking about? 你在胡说什么?
[50:16] I can’t drill through the wood. 你真是笨到极点了
[50:17] She scammed you. She played you like a harp. 他骗了你了 他把你耍得团团转
[50:21] Margalo, what does he mean? 玛歌萝? 他是什么意思?
[50:24] Okay, now it’s getting sad. Maybe this will clear things up. 好吧 看你可怜 看到这个你应该懂了吧
[50:29] My mom’s ring. 我妈的钻戒
[50:34] I’m so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you. 真的很对不起 我一点都不想伤害你
[50:39] But, Margalo, why? 可是 玛歌萝 为什么?
[50:43] Don’t be upset, Mouse-boy. 不要难过 小白鼠
[50:45] She has conned smarter than you. Or did you think you were special? 你太笨了 他骗了你了 你真以为他把你当成朋友?
[50:49] A real friend? 真正的朋友?
[50:51] I didn’t lie about that, Stuart. 不 这一点我没有骗你
[50:54] You are my friend. 史都华 你是我的朋友
[50:57] Then come with me. 那就跟我走
[50:59] She’s not going anywhere. 他哪儿都不能去
[51:01] Oh, yes, she is. 你错了 他要走
[51:06] Was that your best shot? Now, let me show you mine. 你也未免太逊了 让我来教你几招
[51:11] Don’t hurt him, Falcon! 佛肯 不要伤害他
[51:13] I won’t hurt him. The sidewalk will! 我不会的 除非他摔下去
[51:16] Can’t we talk this over? 我们不能好好谈一谈吗?
[51:21] No! Stuart! 不 史都华
[51:24] Let me go! No, Falcon! 放开我 放开
[51:41] A few days in here should provide you with an attitude adjustment. 在桶子里关几天 你就会乖乖听话了
[51:50] What have I done? 我做了什么?
[51:54] I’ll bet something terrible has happened. The Littles will kill me. 我敢打赌他一定出事了 主人会宰了我的
[51:59] I know, I’ll bring home another mouse in a snazzy outfit… 有了 另外找一只痞痞的 白老鼠带回家
[52:03] …teach him to drive a sports car and pass him off as Stuart. 我得先教他开跑车 让他假扮成史都华
[52:07] Who am I kidding? I have to get up there. But how? 我在骗谁啊? 我非得上去不可 怎么上去?
[52:19] I hope I live to regret this. 希望我还有命后悔这么做
[52:27] Stuart? Yoo-hoo? 史都华?
[52:35] Come out, come out wherever you are. 不管你在哪儿 快出来吧
[52:38] Please don’t jump out from behind anything. 拜托不要突然跳出来吓我
[52:41] Remember, I have a strong stomach but a very weak heart. 你知道的 我的胃很强壮 可是心脏却很无力
[52:48] Here, Mousie-Mousie. 小老鼠 快出来
[52:49] Snowbell? Is that you? Is that really you? 雪铃? 是你吗? 真的是你吗?
[52:53] -Margalo? Where are you? -ln the can. -玛歌萝? 你在哪儿? -我在里面
[52:56] Oh, okay. I’ll wait. 哦 好吧 我等你
[52:58] No, in the paint can. 我在油漆罐里
[53:03] Why are you in there? Is this some kind of trick? 你在里面干嘛啊? 你想作弄我是吗?
[53:06] Just get me out. 快点救我出去
[53:08] Is Stuart in there, too? 史都华也在里面?
[53:10] No, Snowbell, he’s dead. 他不在 他死了
[53:13] What? Stuart is dead? 什么? 史都华挂了?
[53:16] Falcon killed him. 佛肯害死了他
[53:17] No. He can’t be, he’s…. 不 不可能的 他…
[53:20] I was supposed to protect him. 我…我应该要保护他的
[53:25] I wish it was me who had been killed. 我真希望被害死的是我
[53:29] Really? 真的?
[53:30] No. But I am very unhappy! 假的 不过我现在 超不爽倒是真的
[53:57] Oh, dear. I’m dumped on a boat. 完了 我被丢在船上
[54:01] I’m on a garbage barge. I got to get off. 还是一艘垃圾船 我得下船去
[54:06] Hello there! 我在这里
[54:09] I’m over here! On the barge! Can you hear me? 垃圾船上 听到了没有?
[54:14] Help! 救命啊
[54:16] I’m not supposed to be here! 我不应该在这里的
[54:19] I need to get off! 我要下船
[54:21] Help me! 帮帮我
[54:24] Help! 救命啊
[54:36] Rita, hi. I was in the neighborhood. I thought I’d get the boys. 嗨 丽塔 我刚好在附近 所以顺道过来接孩子们
[54:40] -George and Will? -George and Stuart. -孩子们? -小治跟史都华
[54:42] George is here, but I haven’t seen Stuart. 小治在我家 可是史都华不在啊
[54:45] But he slept here last night. 他昨天晚上在这儿过夜的
[54:48] No. 没有啊
[54:50] George! 小治
[54:54] What are you going to do now? 你现在该怎么办?
[54:56] Which way’s Canada? 要怎么去加拿大?
[55:06] This is terrible. 太惨了
[55:09] I just want to go home. 我现在只想回家
[55:12] I know a Little is supposed to always see a silver lining. 我知道李家子弟 应该要往好的方面想
[55:18] Maybe this means I’m not really a Little. 也许我真的不是李家子弟
[55:21] Maybe I’m just Stuart Nobody. 我只不过是一个无名小卒
[55:25] Stuart Nothing. 没用的史都华
[55:43] There is no silver lining! 根本就没有什么好的地方
[55:51] Oh, no. What have I done? 不 我做了什么?
[56:11] My plane. 我的飞机…
[56:14] My plane! 我的飞机
[56:15] The silver lining! This is it! 塞翁失马 焉知非福
[56:26] -All right, George, where is he? -And this time, the truth. -快说 小治 他在哪里? -老实回答 说实话
[56:29] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[56:31] It is never okay to lie to your parents. 小治 对父母亲是很不应该的
[56:34] Is it okay to break a promise to your brother? 难道出卖你的弟弟 就没关系吗?
[56:36] It’s wrong to promise your brother you’ll lie to your parents. 答应弟弟对父母说谎 这是不对的事
[56:39] Listen to the tone of my voice. Tell us where Stuart is. 我现在很严肃的问你 我要你告诉我史都华在哪里?
[56:43] It was a promise. Brother to brother. 我跟他是兄弟 我要信守承诺
[56:45] George, I understand. I have a brother. 小治 我了解 我也有兄弟
[56:48] But whatever I promised, if he was in danger, 就算我们有过承诺 他有危险
[56:50] that would matter more to me than the promise. 对我来说 承诺就不重要了
[56:52] How would we all feel if anything happened to Stuart? 如果史都华他出了什么事 你跟我们会有什么感觉呢?
[56:59] He’s at the Pishkin Building. 他应该在比西肯大楼
[57:02] -Dad. -What? -爸 -干嘛?
[57:03] -Am I in trouble? -No, son. You’re in big trouble. -我有麻烦了吗? -不对 你有大麻烦了
[58:44] -Mom, Dad, I’m really sorry. -You should be. -爸 妈 真的很对不起 -你是应该道歉
[58:48] For all we know, Stuart could be out there now, lying face down with his– 现在史都华很可能流落街头 昏倒在地上
[58:54] Or, he could be fine. We don’t have to assume the worst. 也可能他很好 我们不应该太悲观
[58:57] After all, it’s not the Little way. 毕竟 这不是李家的作风
[59:00] Yes, you’re right. 没错 你说的对
[59:01] He could be puttering home right now in his shiny little car. 他很有可能正开着拉风小跑车回家呢
[59:05] Smiling and happy. 满脸的笑容
[59:06] His whiskers fluttering in the breeze. 可爱的小胡须随风飘动
[59:09] -Mom. -Yes, George. -妈 -什么事啊 小治
[59:10] I don’t think he’s puttering home. 他应该没有开车回家
[59:16] Who would do this? 谁会做这种事?
[59:21] Tiny little vandals. 可恶的迷你小贼
[59:25] That miserable falcon! 可恨的臭猎鹰
[59:28] From this day forward, I vow revenge. 我现在对天发誓 我要报仇
[59:31] If that falcon were here right now, I’d rip his throat out. 要是猎鹰在这里 我要咬断他的喉咙
[59:35] I’d scratch his face off. I’d– 把他抓成大花脸 我…
[59:40] That’s him. 他来了
[59:41] Don’t hurt me. 求求你不要伤害我
[59:42] Kill the bird, not me. 杀他 不要杀我
[59:44] I’m going to be falcon poop. 我要变成猎鹰的便便了
[59:48] Well, well, well. The canary is out of her cage. 真是了不起啊 小黄莺逃出笼子了
[59:51] And how nice. She’s brought a friend for dinner. 你真乖耶 带朋友回来给我吃
[59:54] Too bad I don’t like canned food. 可惜我不爱吃罐头食物
[1:00:02] Snowbell, get out! 雪铃 快出来
[1:00:03] Can’t. Stuck. Too fat! 不行 我太胖了 卡住了
[1:00:19] Don’t do it, Falcon. Or else! 别乱来 佛肯 你会后悔的
[1:00:21] Do what? What’s he doing? 乱来? 他在干嘛?
[1:00:23] Or else what? 后悔?
[1:00:24] Or else you’ll lose this. 后悔失去了这个钻戒
[1:00:29] Put that down, Margalo. 快把它放下 玛歌萝
[1:00:31] I’m through doing what you tell me to do. 我不想再对你唯命是从了
[1:00:33] I’m leaving you, Falcon, forever. 佛肯 我要永远离开你
[1:00:35] Oh, and what do you think you’ll be without me? 你想想看 没有我 你会怎么样呢?
[1:00:39] Free. 自由
[1:00:44] Big mistake. I’ll be back for you, Fur-ball. 大错特错 待会再修理你 毛球
[1:00:46] Don’t hurry! 慢慢来
[1:01:06] -Stuart! You’re alive! -So far! -史都华 你还活着 -对啊
[1:01:10] Where’d you get the plane? 飞机是从哪里弄来的?
[1:01:11] A garbage dump. 垃圾堆里
[1:01:13] Sorry I asked. 当我没问
[1:01:15] -I hope we’re not too late. -Keep your eyes peeled. He could be anywhere. -希望不会太迟 -睁大眼睛仔细的找
[1:01:18] Careful now. One step at a time. 小心一点 一步一步走
[1:01:20] That’s it. You’re going to make it. Yeah! 很好 你一定会成功的
[1:01:31] I’m alive. I’m alive. 我还活着…
[1:01:36] Stuart! Is that you? Take me with you! 史都华 是你吗? 快来带我走
[1:01:41] What about me? How will I get down from here? 我该怎么办? 我要怎么下去啊?
[1:01:49] I think this is it. Turn here. 就是这里 快转弯
[1:01:50] Okey-dokey. No problem. 你放心 看我的
[1:01:57] Hey, look! It’s Stuart. 你们看 是史都华
[1:01:59] Stop the car! 快停车
[1:02:07] Stuart! 史都华
[1:02:10] Look at that bird. He’s bigger than me. 看那只猎鹰 他比我还大
[1:02:12] We got to save him. Come on. 我们快去救他 走
[1:02:14] It’s the Littles. I’m saved! 是李家人 我得救了
[1:02:18] Wait! It’s me! 等一等 是我啊
[1:02:19] Follow that flying mouse. 跟着那只飞天小老鼠
[1:02:21] -No problem. -Hey-Little, Ho-Little… -你放心 -李家酷 李家好
[1:02:23] …Hoo-Little, Hey-Hottle, Ho-Wottle, Wo-Wittle. 李家赞 李家妙 李家呆 李家笨
[1:02:43] There he is! 他在那里
[1:02:50] If we get out of this, I’m sticking to painting and dancing. 要是能平安脱险 我一定会乖乖画画跳舞
[1:02:56] Hey, lady! Get out of the way! 小姐 不要挡路 快让开
[1:03:02] He’s closing in. 他追上来了
[1:03:19] Oh, my goodness. 我的老天
[1:03:27] Keep it running. 不要熄火
[1:03:28] Okey-dokey. No problem. 你放心 没问题 看我的
[1:03:41] He can’t hear you. 他听不见的
[1:03:46] I think we lost him. 好像甩掉他了
[1:03:50] Going up? 要上天堂吗?
[1:03:54] Frederick, I feel so helpless. 老公 我们完全帮不了他
[1:04:00] A mouse needs to know his limitations. 小老鼠不应该妄想当太空飞鼠
[1:04:08] Stuart! Pull up! 史都华 快拉高
[1:04:09] I can’t! It’s stuck! 不行 卡死了
[1:04:11] Well, try harder! 再用力一点
[1:04:14] Margalo! Get out! Save yourself! 玛歌萝 快逃 你快逃啊
[1:04:17] No, Stuart! If we go, we go together! 不 史都华 如果坠机 要死一起死
[1:04:24] Stuart! Pull up! 史都华 快拉高
[1:04:26] -Pull up, Stuart! -Stuart, pull up! -史都华 快拉高 -史都华 快拉高
[1:04:41] You should’ve stayed in your little hole, Mouse-boy. 你应该窝在你的老鼠洞 小白鼠
[1:04:47] Stuart, we can’t outrun him. 史都华 我们甩不掉他
[1:04:50] Then we’ll just have to face him. 那就只好正面迎敌
[1:04:52] It’s too dangerous. I won’t let you do it. 那样太危险了 我不能让你这么做
[1:04:55] But I have to try. I’ll be back for you later. 我必须放手一搏 我会回来接你
[1:04:58] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[1:05:03] Stuart! Don’t do it! 史都华 不要去
[1:05:11] Party’s over, Fur-face. 游戏结束 小白鼠
[1:05:21] What’s he doing? 他在干嘛?
[1:05:23] They’ll crash! 他们会撞机
[1:05:24] Stuart! Turn! Run away! 史都华 回转 快逃
[1:05:41] Bye-bye, Birdbrain! 拜拜 大笨鸟
[1:05:51] Oh, dear. 完了
[1:05:55] Got you. 接住你了
[1:06:04] Can’t I get a decent meal in this city? 请赐给我一顿美味大餐吧
[1:06:13] Thank you. 谢啦
[1:06:18] Stuart! Are you okay? 史都华 你没事吧?
[1:06:20] I am now. Margalo saved me. 没事啦 玛歌萝救了我
[1:06:22] We saved each other. 我们救了彼此
[1:06:24] What did you think you were doing? 你这是搞什么飞机?
[1:06:27] -You almost gave me a heart attack. -I’m sorry, Mom. -你啊 害我差点心脏病发作 -对不起 妈
[1:06:30] -You ran away from home. -I know. -你居然离家出走 -我知道
[1:06:32] And you had George lie to us. 你还强迫小治骗我们
[1:06:34] Yeah. 对
[1:06:35] Then why am I so proud of you? 奇怪的是 我怎么还会以你为傲呢?
[1:06:39] Mrs. Little, this belongs to you. 李妈妈 这是你的东西
[1:06:43] My ring. 我的钻戒
[1:06:45] Yeah, I took it. 对 是我拿的
[1:06:47] And now she’s giving it back. 现在她要还给你
[1:06:52] I’m just happy to have all ofyou back. 我很高兴你们平安的回来了
[1:07:00] Snowbell! 雪铃
[1:07:02] You made it. 你还活着
[1:07:03] Thank goodness you’re all right. 谢天谢地 你没事
[1:07:05] Snowbell, where have you been? 雪铃 你跑去哪儿了?
[1:07:10] You wouldn’t believe what Stuart and Margalo have been through. 你都没有看到史都华 跟玛歌萝的飞天特技
[1:07:13] You should have seen it. These two were so brave. 你应该看一看 他们两个有多神勇
[1:07:19] Let’s go home. 我们回家吧
[1:07:23] And how about me? I played no part in this? 那…那我呢? 就算没功劳也有苦劳吧?
[1:07:27] Well, I have had enough! I’m staying right here, folks! 我真是受够了 我要留在这里 我不回去了 各位
[1:07:31] Oh, yeah. You’ll never see me again! 你们别想再见到我了
[1:07:35] Snow, want some tuna when we get home? 雪铃 想不想吃鲔鱼啊?
[1:07:37] Tuna? I love these people. 鲔鱼? 我最爱吃鲔鱼了
[1:07:41] Wait! Wait for me! 等等我
[1:07:49] I guess they’re flying south for the winter? 我猜他们要飞去南方过冬
[1:07:53] I guess. 大概吧
[1:07:58] You’ve always dreamed of going, haven’t you? 那一直…是你的梦想 对不对?
[1:08:01] But Falcon never let you. 但是佛肯不让你去
[1:08:03] Every year I’d just watch all the other birds go. 我每年都眼睁睁的 看着别的鸟飞到南方去
[1:08:07] The ones who were free. 自由自在的鸟
[1:08:10] You’re free. 你自由了啊
[1:08:13] We’d be so far apart. 这样的话我们会相隔两地
[1:08:17] It wouldn’t change a thing. 我们的心在一起啊
[1:08:43] Well…. 好了
[1:08:45] You’re sure of the way? We can call AAA. 你真的知道路? 我们可以帮你
[1:08:47] We can get you maps, discount coupons. 帮你要地图 拿旅馆优待券
[1:08:49] There’s a place in South Carolina 南卡罗莱纳有家餐馆
[1:08:50] where they do the best pecan pie. 他们的核桃派是全世界最好吃的
[1:08:53] I’m a bird. Instinct should take over. 我是鸟 拥有天生的导航能力
[1:08:56] I guess you’ve waited for this a long time. 你等这一刻一定等很久了
[1:08:58] All my life. Only…. 等了一辈子 可是…
[1:09:02] Only what, dear? 怎么了 亲爱的?
[1:09:04] Well, now it’s not just talk. Now, it’s the real thing. 以前只是说说罢了 现在真的要行动了
[1:09:08] Are you scared? 你会害怕吗?
[1:09:09] The world’s pretty big, and I’m pretty small. 世界那么大 我却这么渺小
[1:09:13] Somebody once told me, “You’re as big as you feel.” 有人曾经告诉我 人小志气高
[1:09:17] Just spread your wings… 展开你的双翅
[1:09:20] …and soar. 飞向天际
[1:09:22] I’ll miss you, Stuart. 我会想你 史都华
[1:09:30] I’ll miss you, too. 我也会想你
[1:09:38] I’ll miss all ofyou. 我会想念大家
[1:09:41] You, too, Snowbell. 还有你 雪铃
[1:09:43] I’m not going to cry. 我是不会哭的啦
[1:09:54] Little hi, Little low. 李家酷 李家好
[1:09:56] Little hey, Little ho. 李家赞 李家妙…
[1:10:03] Stuart? 史都华?
[1:10:05] Yeah, Dad? 什么事?
[1:10:06] What’s the silver lining this time? 这一次好的方面是什么?
[1:10:09] She’ll be back in the spring. 她明年春天就会回来
[1:10:16] Bye-bye, birdie. 拜拜 小鸟
[1:10:19] -Did you hear that? -Her first words! She spoke! -你听到了吗? -太神奇了 玛莎说了第一句话
[1:10:23] -Of course she did. -I knew she could do it. -那还用说 -我就知道她办得到
[1:10:26] Big deal. When she can fall from a tree 不稀奇 她能从树上跳下来
[1:10:28] and land on her feet, then I’ll be impressed. 稳稳的落地 那才厉害呢
2002年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Stuart Little(精灵鼠小弟)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Cast Away(荒岛余生)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme