英文名称:Street Kings II Motor City
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | Mikey. | 麦基 |
[01:29] | Yeah, Mikey Iikes that. | 好,我喜欢 |
[01:31] | AII right. We got a deaI. Let’s go. | 好的,咱们就这么交易 |
[01:42] | Three miIIion doIIars. | 三百万元 |
[01:44] | Count it, boy. | 数一下黑鬼 |
[01:46] | Yes, sir, massa. | 遵命,主人 |
[01:49] | That’s the way. | 这才像话 |
[01:51] | Where are the bricks? | 可卡因呢? |
[01:53] | We gotta take a drive, homey. | 得开车去拿 |
[01:55] | Do I Iook Iike Miss Daisy to you, Bones? | 我看起来像你的乘客吗,阿骨仔? |
[01:59] | -What’s that green-eyed nigger Iooking at? -AII right, LIoyd. | -那个绿眼黑鬼在看啥? -好啦,里洛德 |
[02:01] | What you Iooking at? | 你在看啥? |
[02:03] | What’s wrong with you, Q-tip? | 你有啥毛病,白鬼? |
[02:06] | Now hoId on.Come on | 先等一下 |
[02:06] | -Let’s do this.HoId on, man. -Wait. | -咱们给他们颜色瞧瞧 -等一下啦 |
[02:08] | Hey, yo. | 等一下 |
[02:11] | 150 kiIos pure BoIivian marching powder right here. | 150公斤利维亚高级上等货 |
[02:15] | Now we got a party, feIIas. | 咱们可以来开派对了 |
[02:21] | That nigger’s got a wire right there! | 那黑鬼身上有窃听器 |
[02:23] | Metro PoIice! Narcotics! | 大都会警局, 缉毒组 |
[02:32] | You ain’t no fucking poIice! | 你才不是警察 |
[02:37] | Turn the shit up! | 要就来硬的 |
[02:40] | Die, pig! | 去死啦,条子 |
[02:54] | Move and you fucking die. | 你敢动就没命 |
[02:56] | He’s fucking dying! I’m Iosing him! | 他快死了 |
[02:58] | Marty! | 马提 |
[04:36] | PoIicemen are your friends. | 警察是大家的朋友 |
[04:40] | Okay? | 好吧? |
[04:44] | Don’t be afraid to come up to us to report a crime. | 你们若知道犯罪事情 要立刻报警 |
[04:47] | Okay? I got one more question before I go back to the dog pound. | 我可以再回答一个问题 然后就得回狗笼 |
[04:51] | Oh, no, no! Not the dog pound. | 不不是狗笼 |
[04:53] | Go back to the station. | 是回警察局 |
[04:54] | Who’s got a question? Anybody? | 谁有问题呢? |
[04:56] | -Me -me | -我 -我 |
[04:57] | Eeny, meeny, miny, mo! | 看谁可以发问就是你 |
[05:03] | Why are you Iimping? | 你为什么跛脚走路? |
[05:04] | Why am I Iimping? | 我为什么跛脚走路? |
[05:06] | Because a Iong time ago, a very bad man hurt my paw. | 因为很久以前 有个坏人弄伤我的爪子 |
[05:12] | But he’s not gonna do it anymore. | 但他再也不能那么做了 |
[05:14] | Why? | 为什么? |
[05:15] | You know why? | 你们知道为什么吗? |
[05:17] | Why? | 为什么? |
[05:18] | Because crime doesn’t pay. | 因为恶行不得善终 |
[05:22] | -How was I? -You were pretty good. | -我表现如何? -挺不错的 |
[05:24] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[05:25] | When do I get to wear the costume? | 我什么时候才能穿道具服? |
[05:28] | No, no. You gotta earn it. | 不你得努力争取才行 |
[05:30] | We don’t just Iet anybody put on the fur. | 这身毛衣可不是任何人都能穿的 |
[05:32] | Takes years of dedicated service to grow a shiny coat Iike this. | 得付出许多年努力 才能有这身闪亮毛发 |
[05:36] | -Okay. -AII right. | -好吧 -好的 |
[05:38] | I Iove you, Dad. | 我爱你,爸爸 |
[05:40] | -I Iove you. -Love you too, man. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[06:00] | Hey, mama. Shake that. | 扭啊,性感辣妹 |
[06:02] | -Hey! -Yo! | -嘿 -喂 |
[06:08] | It’s tax time, Omid. | 该缴钱了 ,欧米德 |
[06:40] | Hey! SIow the fuck down. | 喂,开慢点啦 |
[06:43] | Motherfuckers. | 妈的 |
[07:17] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[08:26] | Ready. | 准备 |
[08:28] | Aim. | 瞄准 |
[08:29] | Fire! | 开火 |
[08:31] | Aim. | 瞄准 |
[08:32] | Fire! | 开火 |
[08:34] | Aim. | 瞄准 |
[08:35] | Fire! | 开火 |
[08:37] | Present arms! | 持枪敬礼 |
[09:39] | Kingston. | 金斯顿 |
[09:43] | I toId you Iast week. | 我上周就跟你说过了 |
[09:45] | I don’t know anything about Q doing any dirt. | 阿昆搞黑的事我什么都不知道 |
[09:47] | He was a good cop. | 他从前是个好警察 |
[09:49] | To the Iiving, we owe respect. | 我们尊敬活者 |
[09:51] | To the dead, we owe onIy the truth. | 但对死者,我们要求真相 |
[09:52] | To the dead, we owe onIy the truth. | 但对死者,我们要求真相 |
[09:54] | Yeah, that’s smart. | 这句话真有学问 |
[09:55] | ShouId be. It’s VoItaire. | 当然,这是伏尔泰名言 |
[09:57] | I guess he didn’t know that cops never die. | 他大概不晓得警察是不死的 |
[10:00] | That’s what the badge means. You shouId know that, Sergeant. | 那便是警徽的意义 你应该知道的,警长 |
[10:03] | You saying you’d Iie for him? | 你的意思是你会替他说谎? |
[10:04] | I’m saying I’m gonna do whatever it takes to catch the motherfucker who did this. | 我的意思是 我会不计一切揪出幕后主使者 |
[10:07] | My door is aIways open. | 你可以随时来找我谈 |
[10:14] | AII right. | 好的 |
[10:22] | What’s going on, Marty? | 怎么,马提? |
[10:24] | -See you’re making new friends, huh? -Yeah. | -你交了新朋友? -是啊 |
[10:27] | Hey, Iook. I got a Iighter if you wanna burn that shit. | 你若想放火烧掉那衰鬼 我这里有打火机 |
[10:29] | Here. Take it. | 来,拿去吧 |
[10:33] | Hey, Iook, man. I’m sorry to hear about Q. | 阿昆的事,我很遗憾 |
[10:35] | AII right? | 好吧? |
[10:39] | I checked with Corrections. Shunt’s stiII inside. | 我查过监狱,山特还在里面 |
[10:41] | ReaIIy? Doesn’t mean he can’t stiII puII some strings. | 是吗? |
[10:42] | Know what I mean? | 他还是有些影响力,懂我意思吗? |
[10:46] | I guess we aII gotta watch our backs then. | 现在咱们都得小心行事 |
[10:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:51] | Hey, what’s up with Bones? | 阿骨仔后来呢? |
[10:53] | Nobody’s seen his bIack ass since. | 那件事之后他便消失踪影 |
[10:54] | He’s probabIy doing the Farrakhan thing… | 大概跑去从事人权运动吧 |
[10:56] | running around with his IittIe bow tie, taIking about keeping it positive. | 打扮西装笔挺 到处传播正面积极讯息 |
[10:59] | That’s funny. | 真好玩 |
[11:00] | I guess we aII have to watch each others’ backs, huh? | 看来我们得彼此互相照应 |
[11:04] | Guess so. | 是啊 |
[11:07] | AII right. Good to see you, Marty. | 好的,很高兴见到你,马提 |
[11:11] | How’s the Ieg? | 你的腿怎么样? |
[11:12] | It hurts. | 很痛 |
[11:14] | Take it sIow, Marty. | 多保重,马提 |
[12:04] | You’re Dan SuIIivan, right? | 你是丹苏利文,是吧? |
[12:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:08] | Yeah. Quintana was my partner. | 昆塔纳从前是我的搭档 |
[12:11] | I’m gonna be working this case with you. | 我将和你一起合作办这件案子 |
[12:14] | He’s not even Homicide. | 他又不是凶杀组的人 |
[12:15] | No offense, Lieutenant, but I know what I’m doing. | 无意冒犯,队长 我知道我在做什么 |
[12:19] | Quintana was Marty’s partner for eight years in Narcotics. | 昆塔纳从前和马提 在缉毒组当了八年搭档 |
[12:23] | Nobody knows him better than Marty. | 没有人比马提更了解他 |
[12:24] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[12:25] | I was in Homicide. | 我从前在凶杀组 |
[12:27] | I got more convictions in one year than you have in your whoIe Iifetime. | 我一年追缉到的坏蛋 比你一生碰到的还要多 |
[12:31] | I’ve been here for nine months. | 我已经在凶杀组工作九个月了 |
[12:32] | ExactIy. | 我正是这个意思 |
[12:33] | We’re Iooking for a cop kiIIer. | 我们要追缉一个谋杀警察的罪犯 |
[12:35] | Captain | 队长 |
[12:36] | You’re working together. Period. | 你们要一起共事,就这样 |
[12:42] | You think you can keep up? | 你可以走快点吗? |
[12:47] | This your car, huh? | 那是你的车? |
[12:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:50] | Matches your gun. | 和你的枪很配 |
[12:53] | GIock 1 7 is the most sophisticated handgun ever made. | G17是有史以来最精良手枪 |
[12:58] | Let me see what you have. Let me see it. | 给我看你的手枪 |
[13:01] | Just this. | 就这个 |
[13:03] | Right, yeah. I’ve seen that. | 是啊,那我看过 |
[13:05] | That Iooks Iike the piece that Jesse James used at the OK CorraI. | 很像古代强盗用的古董手枪 |
[13:10] | Standard issue suits me just fine. | 局里给的手枪对我而言很管用 |
[13:25] | Fuckin’ heII. | 要命 |
[13:34] | Can I heIp you feIIas? | 我能帮你们吗? |
[13:36] | You Iook Iike the friendIy type, so I’II just cut to the chase. | 你看起来挺友善 我就不多啰嗦了 |
[13:40] | You know this guy? | 你认识这个人吗? |
[13:41] | Never seen him in my Iife. | 从来没见过 |
[13:44] | Why don’t you take another Iook? | 你何不再看一眼? |
[13:45] | And give it more than a miIIisecond this time. | 这次多看个几秒钟 |
[13:49] | I’m not asking you. I’m teIIing you. Look at the fucking picture. | 我不是求你,是命令你 给我好好看着这张照片 |
[13:53] | Like I toId you, I don’t know him. | 我说过,我不认识他 |
[13:56] | Did you ever hear the expression…”You get more with honey than you do vinegar”? | 你有没有听过 “吃软不吃硬” 这句话? |
[14:00] | Does anybody recognize this guy? | 有人认得这个人吗? |
[14:07] | No? | 没有? |
[14:09] | What about you Boy Scouts? He Iook famiIiar? | 你们呢?他看起来可眼熟? |
[14:12] | Look, we know Quintana came here. You know he came here. | 我们知道昆塔纳来过这里 你们知道他来过 |
[14:15] | Just teII us what we need to know. | 据实以告就对了 |
[14:17] | We know him very weII. | 我们跟他很熟 |
[14:18] | Or knew him, I shouId say. | 应该说跟他在世时很熟 |
[14:22] | You think a cop dying is funny? Is that what you’re saying? | 你觉得死了个警察很好玩? 你是这意思吗? |
[14:25] | He was no cop. He was a crook. | 他才不是警察,他是骗子 |
[14:27] | That’s his oId partner right there. Look at him. | 那是他从前的搭档,瞧瞧他 |
[14:29] | He just watched him get buried. | 他才看他下葬 |
[14:32] | I’d be very carefuI what you say next. | 你最好讲话小心一点 |
[14:36] | He came in every month, demanded we pay tax. | 他每个月都会来讨保护费 |
[14:39] | Shook us down. | 找我们麻烦 |
[14:40] | Is that true? You Iying to me? | 是真的吗?你在唬我? |
[14:42] | You couId ask the bar owner at the Eros down the street. | 你可以去问街尾 伊洛斯酒吧的老板 |
[14:44] | He’II teII you the same story. | 他也会告诉你相同的话 |
[14:46] | -Eros? -Eros. | -伊洛斯? -伊洛斯 |
[14:56] | Manager? | 经理呢? |
[14:57] | What, y’aII Iost? | 怎么,你们迷路啦? |
[15:00] | No. | 不是 |
[15:02] | You know what? I got this. | 没关系,我来 |
[15:07] | Manager wiII be down shortIy. | 经理马上过来 |
[15:21] | FeeI free to pretend Iike you’re part of this investigation anytime you want. | 你可以假装参与这项调查案件 |
[15:24] | You’re pretending just fine. | 你装得还真像 |
[15:27] | No disrespect, but your oId partner didn’t sound Iike a choirboy. | 无意冒犯 你的老搭档并不像是乖乖牌警察 |
[15:36] | Hey. | 喂 |
[15:38] | No, I’m not at a cIub. | 我不是在夜店 |
[15:40] | I mean, I’m at a cIub, but I’m investigating a case. | 我是说,我是在夜店 但我在办案子 |
[15:45] | So, what’s wrong? | 怎么回事? |
[15:48] | When are you gonna pick up that crib? | 你什么时候要去买婴儿床? |
[15:50] | Listen to me. I wiII take care of the crib. I promise. | 我会去买婴儿床,我保证 |
[15:55] | -Can we taIk about this tonight? -Sure. | -我们晚上再谈,好吗? -好的 |
[15:58] | -I Iove you. -I Iove you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[16:00] | -You’re having a kid? -Yeah. | -你快当爸爸了? -是的 |
[16:02] | CongratuIations. | 恭喜你 |
[16:03] | And you Iove your wife. | 你爱你老婆 |
[16:04] | -Yeah. -We got something in common. | -是的 -那我们还挺像的 |
[16:06] | -You got kids? -Yeah. Yeah. | -你有孩子? -有的 |
[16:10] | What the fuck is this? | 这是什么玩意? |
[16:12] | My apoIogies. | 很抱歉 |
[16:15] | I thought you guys were taking over Quintana’s paper route. | 我以为你们是来 接管昆塔纳的地盘 |
[16:19] | Where were you Iast Thursday night? | 你上星期四晚上在哪里? |
[16:22] | You think I kiIIed him? | 你们认为他是我杀的? |
[16:23] | I’m just asking where you were. | 我只是问你的行踪 |
[16:25] | Not to say I can’t choke a motherfucker if he get rough with my girIs. | 他若对我手下女孩动粗 我是有可能给他颜色瞧 |
[16:30] | You ought to be Iooking at the other dude he came in with. | 你们应该去找 当初和他一起过来的那个人 |
[16:35] | What did he Iook Iike? | 那个人长什么样子? |
[16:37] | A big son of a bitch with a scar over his eye. | 一个眼睛上面有疤痕的混蛋 |
[16:40] | You know his name? | 你知道他叫什么名字? |
[16:41] | Scary Motherfucking AsshoIe. | 恐怖混蛋烂人 |
[16:51] | So how Iong did you know Quintana? | 你认识昆塔纳多久? |
[16:53] | -Yeah. -For years. | 很多年 |
[16:56] | Was he on the IeveI, you know? Was he- | 他人正直吗?他是 |
[17:01] | -What? -Was he a good cop? | -什么? -他是好警察吗? |
[17:03] | -We’re aII good cops. -Not aII of us. | 我们都是好警察 |
[17:04] | Look, at times-Iike anybody on this job- | 不是每个都是好警察 |
[17:05] | was there questions about going too far? | 会不会有人在执勤时 做得太过份? |
[17:11] | Were there questions about going over the Iine? | 是不是有人太过逾矩? |
[17:13] | Maybe, maybe sometimes… | 或许有时候是吧 |
[17:15] | but, aIso, we took down a Iot of fucking scumbags. | 但我们也除掉许多坏蛋 |
[17:18] | Right. | 是啊 |
[17:28] | Hey. | 喂 |
[17:29] | Hi. You must be Dan. | 嗨,你一定是丹 |
[17:32] | I’m Beth, Marty’s extremeIy impoIite wife. | 我是贝丝,马提的没礼貌老婆 |
[17:34] | -Sorry we showed up without caIIing first. -Who is it, babe? | -抱歉,我们没打电话就跑来 -是谁,宝贝? |
[17:37] | It’s the crib fairy. | 是婴儿床天使 |
[17:38] | This is my new partner, Marty, and his wife, Beth. | 这位是我的新搭档,马提 还有他的妻子,贝丝 |
[17:43] | Hi. It’s nice to meet you. I’m so sorry we just showed up Iike this. | 嗨,很高兴认识你 很抱歉我们这样冒失跑来 |
[17:46] | I overheard Dan and- | 我听丹说 |
[17:48] | Casey, come here. This is our son, Casey. | 凯斯,过来 这是我们的儿子凯斯 |
[17:51] | He’s not using his crib anymore… | 他已经不用这张婴儿床了 |
[17:52] | so if you guys wanted to have it, you couId have it. | 如果你们需要可以给你们 |
[17:58] | -That’s nice. -That’s- | -真好 -这 |
[18:01] | -That’s reaIIy nice. -You sure you’re okay with this? | -这真好 -你确定可以吗? |
[18:02] | Yeah. I stopped using it Iast week. | 确定,我睡到上周就不用了 |
[18:06] | Thank you. That’s very sweet of you. | 谢谢,你们真好心 |
[18:09] | Are you guys in a rush? | 你们赶时间吗? |
[18:10] | ‘Cause we just cooked dinner, if you wanna stick around. | 我们刚煮好晚餐 你们若想留下用餐的话 |
[18:13] | -No. -Are you sure? | -不 -你确定? |
[18:14] | We wouId Iove that. | 我们很乐意 |
[18:17] | This is deIicious. The best rice I ever had. | 真好吃,这米饭滋味真好 |
[18:19] | It’s so good. | 真的很美味 |
[18:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:21] | it’s good. It’s reaIIy good. | 真的很好吃,非常好吃 |
[18:23] | -Thank you. -Wait tiII you try the chicken. | -谢谢 -试试这鸡肉,挺不错的 |
[18:25] | And these pIates, they’re beautifuI. Are they from Lebanon? | 这些餐盘好漂亮 来自黎巴嫩吗? |
[18:28] | Mexico. Right? | 墨西哥,是吧? |
[18:30] | Yeah. It was one of those impuIse buys when we were on vacation in Oaxaca. | 是的,我们去欧华卡度假时 一时冲动买的 |
[18:36] | Oaxaca? | 欧华卡? |
[18:39] | We know Oaxaca weII. | 我们对欧华卡很熟 |
[18:41] | ReaIIy? Were you there on vacation as weII? | 是吗?你们也去那里度假? |
[18:44] | Not reaIIy. | 不是的 |
[18:46] | Let’s just say the doctors pretty much saved my Iife- | 那里的医生救了我一命 |
[18:48] | When-When are you due? | 你什么时候生? |
[18:51] | -Four months. -Know what you’re having? | -再四个月 -知道性别了吗? |
[18:52] | Boy, girI? Mix? Twins? | 男孩?女孩? 两者皆是?双胞胎? |
[18:55] | A boy. | 是男孩 |
[18:56] | Yeah? Did you pick out a name? | 名字选好了吗? |
[18:59] | It’s Lawrence, after my father. | 劳伦斯,以我父亲命名 |
[19:06] | You got a great woman there, kid. | 你真的谤对老婆了 ,小子 |
[19:09] | Take it from someone who’s been married to one for 21 years. | 我结婚二十一年,听我的准没错 |
[19:12] | You take care of her above aII eIse. | 你好好照顾她 |
[19:15] | Above being a cop, anything. FamiIy comes first. | 除了当好警察之外,家庭摆第一 |
[19:18] | That’s yours | 这是你的 |
[19:19] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:21] | AII right. What do we got going on over here? | 我来看看这上面有谁的照片 |
[19:24] | LeiIah put that up, and it’s cheesy. | 蕾拉放的,真不好意思 |
[19:26] | No it’s not. | 一点也不 |
[19:27] | It is. It’s embarrassing. | 怪难为情的 |
[19:29] | No! | 不 |
[19:31] | Did you pIay coIIege baII or just LittIe League? | 你从前打过大学校队 还是只有棒球小联盟? |
[19:33] | You want a- | 你要不要 |
[19:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:37] | AImost pIayed coIIege. | 大学差点当上校队 |
[19:40] | I had a few offers and was committed to Wisconsin when my dad died. | 当时有几家学校找我,我答应去 威斯康辛打球,但我爸刚好去世 |
[19:45] | ReaIIy? My dad died, too, when I was nine. | 是吗?我九岁时爸爸也死了 |
[19:49] | I know how tough it couId be. | 我知道那很难受 |
[19:53] | Here you go. To dads. | 来吧,敬我们的老爸 |
[20:01] | Was he a cop? | 他生前是警察吗? |
[20:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:08] | He was murdered during a simpIe traffic stop. | 他在一场普通交通拦截案中遇害 |
[20:10] | They never found the guy. | 凶手一直未遭逮捕 |
[20:15] | -You want another? -Yeah. | -你还要再来一杯吗? -好的 |
[20:17] | I just don’t want another young widow and her son… to have to hear that their Ioved one died… | 我不希望再有年轻寡妇和儿子 接获他们挚爱身亡的消息 |
[20:22] | and we’re sorry, but we couIdn’t soIve the case… | 警方充满遗憾,但无法破案 |
[20:25] | so here’s a fIag and a 21 -gun saIute instead of a father. | 只能给一面国旗和21响礼炮 而非一个父亲 |
[20:29] | That’s why I became a cop instead of a baIIpIayer. | 所以我才当上警察,而非球员 |
[20:33] | You gotta do whatever you gotta do to make things right. | 你必须做你该做的事 让你自己好过 |
[20:46] | It’s too earIy to teII. | 现在仍言之过早 |
[20:49] | What’s going on with Q’s? You see anything? You find anything? | 阿昆的案子有进展吗? 你有发现线索吗? |
[20:52] | Other than booze, crack pipes and bookie sIips? No. | 只找到酒、吸毒工具和签赌单 |
[20:58] | AII right. keep in touch. | 好吧,和我保持联络 |
[21:00] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[21:38] | -Just what the fuck are you doing? -Hey, out! Out, out! | -你在搞什么? -喂, 出去 |
[21:40] | Right now! PoIice business. | 立刻出去,警察办案 |
[21:42] | -You got a warrant? -Yes, I do. | -你有搜索令吗? -有的 |
[21:44] | Now get the fuck out before I have to take you in. | 马上滚出去,否则我就逮捕你 |
[21:47] | For what? | 凭什么? |
[21:48] | For what? For trespassing, obstruction, tampering, whatever. | 凭什么?凭你擅自闯入 妨碍公务、干涉办案 |
[21:51] | This is my buiIding. | 这栋大楼是我的 |
[21:58] | AII right. | 好的 |
[22:00] | You think every bIack woman is on her knees? | 你以为每个黑女都是妓女? |
[22:02] | No, ma’am. I’m sorry. | 不,女士,很抱歉 |
[22:04] | It’s just a misunderstanding. | 一场误会 |
[22:08] | Oh, great. Thanks for finding my rent. | 太好了 ,多谢你帮我找到房租 |
[22:11] | It’s poIice evidence. | 这是警方证据 |
[22:14] | This guy, he pay you in cash? | 这个人都付你现金? |
[22:18] | MostIy, him and his partner. | 大多时候是的,他和他的搭档 |
[22:20] | His partner? | 他的搭档? |
[22:22] | Big, bIack, Frankenstein-Iooking asshoIe. | 一个大块头黑佬混蛋 |
[22:24] | Wrote me a check Iast month, and shit bounced right back. | 上个月开给我一张支票 结果立刻就跳票 |
[22:28] | You happen to have a copy of this check? | 你有那张支票存本吗? |
[22:31] | You want to show me that warrant now, Detective? | 给我看你的搜索令,警探 |
[22:39] | Ain’t that a shame. | 真是太糟糕啊 |
[24:05] | What’s up, baby? How you doing? | 怎样,宝贝?你好吗? |
[24:07] | Detective FowIer? | 法勒警探? |
[24:15] | -Hey. -I’m Detective SuIIivan. | -喂 -我是苏利文警探 |
[24:17] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[24:18] | Rogan. | 洛根 |
[24:19] | Detective SuIIivan. | 苏利文警探 |
[24:21] | Just wanted to introduce myseIf. I’m working the Quintana case. | 我过来和你们打声招呼 我正在办昆塔纳的案子 |
[24:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:28] | What you need, baby? | 你需要什么? |
[24:30] | You knew him, right? | 你认识他,是吧? |
[24:31] | Yeah, yeah. I knew him. | 是的,我从前认识他 |
[24:33] | I was just wondering if you couId teII me about him. | 我想请你描述一下他的为人 |
[24:37] | He was one of the good ones. | 他是好人 |
[24:40] | Sorry to see him go. | 很遗憾他英年早逝 |
[24:44] | You two were cIose? | 你们俩感情很好? |
[24:46] | No, I wouIdn’t say we were cIose. | 不,我们谈不上感情很好 |
[24:47] | We worked a coupIe of cases back in the day, but no, we weren’t cIose. | 我们从前合作办案过 我们算不上感情很好 |
[24:52] | You ever been to the Eros? | 你有去过伊洛斯吗? |
[24:55] | The who? | 什么东西? |
[24:56] | The Eros. | 伊洛斯 |
[24:58] | The Eros? What is the Eros? | 伊洛斯?什么是伊洛斯? |
[25:02] | Strip cIub on Nuss Avenue. | 在纳斯街的一家脱衣舞店 |
[25:07] | Look at me, baby.I’m beautifuI. | 看看我,我这么帅 |
[25:11] | Do I Iook Iike the kind of guy that’d get his fucking rocks off in a strip cIub? | 我像是那种需要去脱衣舞店 找乐子的人吗? |
[25:14] | You’ve never been there? | 你从来没去过那里? |
[25:15] | No, no. | 没有 |
[25:17] | Manager of the strip cIub said you were there Iast week with SaI Quintana… | 脱衣舞店经理说你上星期 和萨尔昆塔纳一起去过那里 |
[25:20] | and that you got into an argument. | 你还和他们起争执 |
[25:22] | -What are you, a fucking wise-ass? -I’m asking some questions. | -干嘛,你想耍狠招? -我正在问问题 |
[25:24] | Might want to rethink those questions. | 你最好重新思考那些问题 |
[25:26] | Why don’t you Iet him taIk? | 你让他自己发言 |
[25:28] | What, are you investigating me, Detective SuIIivan? | 你在调查询问我,苏利文警探? |
[25:34] | I’m just trying to soIve the murder of a feIIow cop. | 我只想破同事遭谋杀的案子 |
[25:38] | You’re treading in deep waters, boy. | 你正在自找麻烦,小子 |
[25:42] | Now Quintana’s been on this force for over 20 years. | 昆塔纳在警界工作二十几年 |
[25:44] | I’ve been here 1 9. | 我做了十九年 |
[25:47] | And when a newbie Iike you…fresh out of his mama’s pussy… | 像你这种初出茅庐的菜鸟 |
[25:52] | starts bashing peopIe’s reputations… | 到处诋毁别人名声 |
[25:55] | you ought to be very, very carefuI. | 你最好留意自己的言行 |
[26:02] | Now if you got some questions and you need some heIp… | 你若有问题,或需要帮忙 |
[26:07] | you need to make a fucking appointment with me, boy. | 你得事先跟我约好时间,小鬼 |
[26:11] | But don’t you ever in your fucking Iife…come down here and question me in pubIic. | 你以后别在大庭广众下质问我 |
[26:15] | It makes me Iook weak, and it makes you Iook Iike a fucking asshoIe. | 那让我很没面子 让你看起来像个大孬种 |
[26:29] | So you think the Lions are gonna make the pIay-offs this year? | 你想狮子队今年能打入决赛吗? |
[26:34] | Are you retarded? | 你是白痴吗? |
[26:36] | GIass haIf-fuII. | 我挺看好他们的 |
[26:39] | You grew up in Madison. | 你在麦迪逊长大 |
[26:42] | Your dad was a cop too. | 你爸从前也是警察 |
[26:44] | So you Iike it in D-town? | 你喜欢底特律吗? |
[26:46] | You’re Iooking at my fiIe. | 你看过我的档案 |
[26:47] | Need to know who I’m taIking to. | 我得先了解我的谈话对象 |
[26:48] | So you found just over four grand in Quintana’s pIace? | 你在昆塔纳的地方找到四千元? |
[26:52] | Just over three grand. Nice try. | 三千多元,你还真会试探人 |
[26:54] | Just making sure. | 我只是想确认 |
[26:56] | You’re investigating the Quintana murder. So why are you taIking to FowIer? | 你在调查昆塔纳的谋杀案 为什么跑去找法勒? |
[27:00] | You get a hard-on every time two cops taIk? | 你为什么对两个警察之间的对话 那么感兴趣? |
[27:04] | I guess you IA guys have nothing better to do. | 你们督察室的人都闲着没事吗? |
[27:08] | Oh, yeah. Nothing better to do than to catch crooked cops. | 是啊,闲着没事 只爱捉拿走歪路的警察 |
[27:12] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[27:13] | What do you want to teII me? | 你想告诉我什么? |
[27:16] | What I want to teII you invoIves a Iot of four-Ietter words… | 我要告诉你的东西包括许多粗话 |
[27:19] | but it’II get me into troubIe. | 但那会害我惹麻烦 |
[27:22] | Then keep your mouth shut and know this. | 那就闭上你的嘴,给我听好 |
[27:25] | I’ve been Iooking into Quintana for a coupIe of months… | 我已经调查昆塔纳的案子 好几个月了 |
[27:28] | and now I got a Iead on FowIer and his partner, Jimmy Rogan. | 我现在取得法勒 和他搭档吉米洛根的线索 |
[27:32] | So if you Iearn anything about them… I suggest you teII me before I taIk to them Thursday. | 你若有他们的情报 星期四我和他们谈话之前通知我 |
[27:39] | I heIp you, you heIp me. | 我们互相帮忙 |
[27:43] | AII right? | 好吧? |
[27:49] | AII right. | 好的 |
[27:54] | Your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[27:55] | CIark. | 克拉克 |
[27:57] | CIark. From IA. | 督察室的克拉克 |
[28:00] | Likes the fucking Lions. | 喜欢该死的狮子队 |
[28:18] | You sent SuIIivan to question me? Am I under investigation? | 你派苏利文去质问我? 我现在被他们调查? |
[28:20] | -That I didn’t do. What did he do? -You’re fucking Iying. | -我没有,他做了什么? -你骗我 |
[28:22] | Somebody’s fucking Iying. I’m on your fucking team, Marty. | 有人撒谎 你应该是站我这一边的,马提 |
[28:25] | I know, and I’m teIIing you, I didn’t do it. | 我知道,不是我让他去套你话 |
[28:27] | You better fix it. You better go after those motherfuckers and fix it. | 你最好想办法收拾那几个人 |
[28:30] | Fix it, goddamn it! | 去给我想点办法 |
[28:32] | I’m not going down aIone, Marty! | 我绝对不会单独被拖下水,马提 |
[28:47] | Hey, I hear you’re becoming bosom buddies with FowIer. | 听说你最近和法勒走得很近 |
[28:51] | Oh, yeah. Might even Facebook him. | 是啊,搞不好还会当脸书好朋友 |
[28:54] | What does he have to do with this? | 他和这件事有啥关系? |
[28:55] | You heard the strip cIub manager. | 你听到脱衣舞店经理说的 |
[28:57] | There was a big guy with a scar over his eye. | 一个眼睛上面有疤痕的大块头 |
[29:00] | AII right, so he matches the description. | 他的特征符合描述 |
[29:02] | So does haIf the starting Iineup for the Pistons. | 活塞队半数球员也都 符合描述特征 |
[29:05] | None of them paid Quintana’s rent a few weeks ago Iike FowIer did. | 只有法勒在几星期前 替昆塔纳缴房租 |
[29:09] | Why did he Iie to me about not having seen Quintana in a whiIe? | 他为什么骗我说 很久没看到昆塔纳? |
[29:14] | I’m not gonna teII you how to do your job… | 我不想告诉你该如何办案 |
[29:16] | but I think you’re going in the wrong direction here. | 但我认为你走错方向了 |
[29:18] | Most IikeIy, FowIer was working undercover with Q. | 法勒很有可能是和阿昆一起 从事卧底 |
[29:21] | Course he’s gonna deny being with him. He’s not gonna trust you. | 他当然会否认和他在一起 他不会信任你的 |
[29:25] | You gotta be smart. | 你得聪明行事 |
[29:27] | FowIer is not gonna react weII to being treated Iike a fucking suspect. | 你把他当嫌犯对待 法勒当然不会乖乖配合 |
[29:30] | Like I care about his feeIings. | 我才不鸟他的感受 |
[29:32] | Or maybe FowIer borrowed money from Q. | 或者法勒跟阿昆借钱 |
[29:34] | Maybe he’s just a nice guy and wanted to heIp him with the rent. | 或许他是个想帮他付房租的好人 |
[29:38] | IA doesn’t investigate nice guys. | 督察室不会调查好人 |
[29:45] | What’d you say? What are you taIking about IA? | 什么意思?你说什么督察室? |
[29:48] | CIark from IA has got a fiIe on FowIer and his partner, Rogan. | 督察室的克拉克手上有 法勒和他搭档洛根的档案 |
[29:54] | No shit? He showed it to you? | 真的?他给你看了? |
[29:57] | No. | 没有 |
[29:59] | AII I know is IA has been watching them and Quintana. | 我只知道督察室一直在观察 他们和昆塔纳 |
[30:03] | -What do they have on them? -I don’t know. | -他们抓到什么把柄? -我不知道 |
[30:07] | CIark’s meeting with them tomorrow. | 克拉克明天要和他们碰面 |
[30:12] | WeII. | 这个嘛 |
[30:15] | Maybe you’re onto something here, kid. | 或许你真的追查到重点了 |
[30:41] | What you got for me, mama-san? | 今天有啥好料,妈妈桑? |
[30:42] | PIease, you know. You wear condom this time. | 拜托你,这次一定要戴保险套 |
[30:46] | What the fuck is you taIking about? | 你在鬼扯什么? |
[30:48] | You want me to shut this motherfucker down? | 你要我关掉这间烂店吗? |
[30:50] | Give me your best girI. Got a Iot of fIuids to reIease. | 给我你最辣的美眉 老大可要好好发泄 |
[30:54] | Me so horny. | 今天我哈死了 |
[30:56] | Me so horny. | 今天我哈死了 |
[30:58] | Hey, Iook here, mama-san. Make sure her pooper’s cIean. | 喂,妈妈桑 确定她的屁眼是干净的 |
[31:01] | ‘Cause bad-ass niggers Iike me got dicks forked Iike a snake’s tongue. | 因为像我这种猛黑男 我的老二就像蛇舌分叉 |
[31:05] | I poke two hoIes at once, baby. | 我一次搞两个洞 |
[31:08] | Okay, okay. | 好啦 |
[31:09] | -You big man, yeah. -Come on, baby. | -你超猛,好啦 -来吧,宝贝 |
[31:11] | Me Iove you Iong time. | 老子会好好疼你 |
[31:16] | I Iike that. | 我喜欢 |
[31:30] | That’s it. That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[31:53] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 |
[32:14] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[32:16] | No! | 不 |
[32:29] | AII units. Coroner’s requesting a poIice escort for Detective FowIer’s body. | 所有单位注意,验尸官要求警方 护送法勒警探遗体 |
[32:33] | AII units respond. | 所有单位请回应 |
[32:38] | Baby, where are you? | 宝贝 ,你在哪里? |
[32:39] | We gotta get out of here. FowIer’s dead. CaII me! | 我们得离开这里 法勒死了 ,打电话给我 |
[33:23] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[33:41] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[34:06] | Fuck! | 要命 |
[34:17] | Marty? | 马提? |
[34:44] | I don’t care if every other piece of shit runs free. | 我不在乎多少烂胚逍遥法外 |
[34:49] | I want everyone in Homicide working this case. | 我要所有凶杀组的人办这件案子 |
[34:54] | Kingston. | 金斯顿 |
[35:11] | Gotcha. | 有了 |
[35:13] | How many cameras do you have around the marina? | 海港附近总共有几架摄影机? |
[35:15] | There’s one other, but the seaguIIs keep shitting on the Iens…so it probabIy won’t heIp. | 还有一架,可是海鸥老是 在上面大便,大概拍不到画面 |
[35:19] | -Any witnesses? -No, nobody saw a thing. | -有目击证人吗? -没有人看到任何东西 |
[35:22] | What have you got here? | 那是什么? |
[35:24] | Eye in the sky-sits 40 feet from the crime scene. | 犯罪现场上方四十呎 往下看的画面 |
[35:29] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[35:30] | WeII, we’II see if it’s perfect. | 我们来看画面是否真的有用 |
[35:33] | You can go ahead and pIay. | 你可以开始播放 |
[35:42] | Bingo. We got him here. | 有了 ,看到他了 |
[35:45] | He’s got a hood. | 他穿连帽衣 |
[35:48] | Can you-Can you sIow it down? | 可以放慢速度吗? |
[35:50] | Sure can.How’s that? | 可以,这样如何? |
[35:54] | It’s good. It’s good. It’s- | 很好 |
[35:58] | Is there any chance you can zoom in? | 你可以拉近镜头吗? |
[36:00] | Zooming in… and there’s your zoom. | 拉近镜头这就是你要的 |
[36:05] | We can aImost make out his face. | 几乎可以看到他的脸 |
[36:15] | What’s with the bruise? | 瘀青是怎么回事? |
[36:19] | You can see a bruise? | 你看得到瘀青? |
[36:23] | Not on the perp. On you. | 不是那个变态,是你 |
[36:32] | I thought | 我以为 |
[36:34] | I was pitching to Casey Iast night… | 我昨晚和凯斯玩投球 |
[36:36] | and he wanted to use the aIuminum bat and a hard baII. | 他要我投球让他用铝棒击球 |
[36:41] | And he got me good. | 他击中了我 |
[36:43] | He’s getting strong. He got me good. | 小子变得很壮,狠狠击中我 |
[36:45] | How about this? | 这样如何? |
[36:47] | That’s better, but can you rotate it 90 degrees? | 好多了 ,可以旋转九十度吗? |
[36:50] | That wouId give us a perfect shot. | 那样画面就会很清楚 |
[36:52] | Sure… | 好的 |
[36:57] | if this was HomeIand Security. | 我的设备不像国安局那样精密 |
[37:00] | I’m sorry, but this is as good as it gets. | 很抱歉,我只能做到这样 |
[37:03] | Okay. Thank you. Can you burn it to CD? | 好的,谢谢你 可以把它烧成光碟吗? |
[37:06] | I’m gonna run it through our Iab. | 我要拿去局里的实验室看 |
[37:07] | -Sure can. -Yeah? | -当然可以 -是吧? |
[37:09] | I appreciate it. | 多谢你 |
[37:13] | Rogan knew he was being targeted. | 洛根知道自己被盯 |
[37:15] | He was trying to get the fuck out of here. Didn’t Iook Iike he was coming back. | 他企图逃离这里 看起来打算一去不回 |
[37:19] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么会这么认为? |
[37:19] | Had enough food and guns for an army. | 他有足够喂养 整支军队的食物与枪弹 |
[37:25] | We got three dead cops. AII kiIIed before they taIked to IA. | 死了三个警察 全都在和督察室谈话之前送命 |
[37:31] | Something bigger going on here. | 事有蹊跷 |
[37:33] | Here it is. It’s aII there. | 烧好了 ,拿去吧 |
[37:35] | The Iab guy owes me a favor. I’II get this done reaI quick. | 实验室的人欠我一份人情 他会很快处理这件事 |
[37:38] | You go give the wife the bad news. | 你去通知遗孀吧 |
[38:01] | Hey. | 喂 |
[38:03] | Hey, come get me the fuck out this chair, man. | 喂,过来帮我松绑啦 |
[38:07] | This motherfucker crazy, dog. | 这个疯狗死烂人 |
[38:09] | Come get me the fuck out this chair, man, before he come back! | 在他回来之前快过来帮我松绑 |
[38:12] | This motherfucker’s crazy, dog. Just heIp me out. Just heIp me out! | 这疯狗死烂人 快点救我,救我出去 |
[38:16] | Shit! Come here, man! | 要死了 ,过来啦 |
[38:19] | This fucking rope, man. Take this shit off me. | 这该死的绳子,把这烂玩意弄掉 |
[38:28] | Man, what the fuck, man? | 搞什么鬼? |
[38:30] | I ain’t do shit to you, man! | 我根本没对你做什么? |
[38:39] | I don’t want another fucking cigarette, man. | 我不要抽香烟啦 |
[38:42] | I need a fucking hit. It’s been three days! | 我要吸毒,我已经在这里三天了 |
[38:44] | Get me the fuck- | 帮我松绑 |
[38:47] | I didn’t do shit. | 我什么都没做 |
[38:50] | I didn’t do shit to you, dog. | 我根本没对你做什么 |
[39:03] | What you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[39:05] | What? | 搞什么鬼? |
[39:09] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[39:12] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[39:13] | You’re fucking dead! | 你死定了 |
[39:15] | I know aII the cops round here, bitch! | 这里的警察我都认得 |
[39:17] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗? |
[39:20] | Good Iuck, Bones. | 祝你好运,阿骨仔 |
[41:11] | Move and I’II bIow your brains out. | 滚蛋,否则我就轰掉你脑袋 |
[41:15] | Easy. | 冷静点 |
[41:16] | Mrs. Rogan. | 洛根太太 |
[41:19] | My name is Detective Dan SuIIivan. | 我是丹苏利文警探 |
[41:20] | I’m here to ask you some questions about your husband. | 我是来问几个关于你先生的问题 |
[41:24] | BuIIshit! | 鬼扯 |
[41:25] | The cops were aIready here to teII me that he died. | 警察已经来过告诉我他死了 |
[41:27] | Now who sent you? | 谁派你来的? |
[41:28] | I’m the detective assigned to the case, okay? | 我是负责办此案的警探,好吧? |
[41:31] | Just-Just put the gun down. | 请你把枪放下 |
[41:33] | PIease just put the gun down. | 请你放下枪 |
[41:37] | Let me see your shieId. | 给我看你的警徽 |
[41:39] | Use two fingers to grab it, or I’II be wiping your brains off the window. | 用两根手指拿 否则我就轰掉你脑袋 |
[42:00] | I’II meet you at the front door. | 咱们到前门碰头 |
[42:08] | Did he have enemies? | 他从前有敌人吗? |
[42:11] | He worked Narcotics. What do you think? | 他在缉毒组工作,你想呢? |
[42:15] | Did he say anything out of the ordinary? | 他有说过不寻常的事吗? |
[42:18] | Everything was out of the ordinary with Jimmy. | 和吉米有关的每件事都很不寻常 |
[42:20] | Were there any threats recentIy? | 最近有人威胁他吗? |
[42:23] | Nothing unusuaI. | 没有特别异常情况 |
[42:26] | Anybody with an oId grudge or- | 有没有人和他有过节? |
[42:31] | Detective SuIIivan, you seem Iike a nice guy. | 苏利文警探 你看起来像是个好人 |
[42:37] | Good Iuck. | 祝你好运 |
[42:46] | You know something. | 你知道内情 |
[42:51] | You know something. | 你知道内情 |
[42:55] | If you know something, pIease teII me. | 你若知道内情,请告诉我 |
[42:59] | Mrs. Rogan, we can protect you a Iot better than dead boIts… | 洛根太太,我们可以保护你 总强过这些门锁 |
[43:02] | wrought iron doors and a handgun. | 铁门以及手枪 |
[43:09] | Like you protected Jimmy? | 就像你们保护吉米那样? |
[43:15] | I’m done. | 我说完了 |
[43:16] | Somebody was chasing him? | 有人在追捕他? |
[43:20] | I said I’m done. | 我说我说完了 |
[43:42] | You fucker! | 烂人 |
[43:55] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[43:57] | Between the deviI and the deep | 在恶魔与深渊之间 |
[44:08] | Of promises I couId not keep | 有我无法实现的承诺 |
[44:18] | Hey. Make it a doubIe, Johnny. | 喂,来杯双份,强尼 |
[44:20] | With a heart that never beat | 一颗永不跳动的心 |
[44:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:36] | She’s hoIding something back. I shouId’ve pressured her more. | 她有事隐瞒,我应该多逼问她的 |
[44:42] | You’re thinking too much. | 你想太多了 |
[44:46] | Her husband was just kiIIed. His partner was kiIIed. | 她丈夫刚遇害,他的搭档才刚死 |
[44:49] | IA’s sniffing around. | 督察室的人到处询查 |
[44:51] | I wouIdn’t worry so much about her. | 你别管她 |
[44:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:02] | Did the Iab get back to you about that video? | 实验室回报光碟内容了吗? |
[45:08] | There’s nothing that they couId do with it. | 他们没办法提供更清楚画面 |
[45:11] | They couIdn’t teII if the hooded figure was a KIansman or LittIe Red Riding Hood. | 看不出来那穿连帽衣的人 究竟是黑手党还是小红帽 |
[45:15] | Great. | 真是的 |
[45:16] | We just keep going. We stay the course. | 我们继续追查,继续进行 |
[45:26] | Where are we going with this, Marty? | 我们该往哪个方向进行,马提? |
[45:32] | What? What do you mean? | 什么?什么意思? |
[45:35] | Maybe they deserved it. | 或许他们罪有应得 |
[45:37] | Maybe. We’re stiII gonna fry the motherfucker who did this. | 或许吧 但我们仍要揪出干这好事的人 |
[45:41] | Our job stays the same. | 我们的任务仍然不变 |
[45:43] | Every Iead in this case circIes back to Narcotics, every singIe one. | 这起案子的每个线索 都绕回缉毒组 |
[45:50] | So? | 那怎样? |
[45:51] | What if | 如果说 |
[45:56] | What if our kiIIer is a cop? | 如果说凶手是警察呢? |
[45:59] | He’s not. | 不是的 |
[46:05] | SuIIivan. | 苏利文 |
[46:06] | It’s the Iab. We’ve got some stuff down here you need to see. | 这里是实验室,找到东西 你们最好来看一下 |
[46:09] | We’II be right there. | 我们马上过来 |
[46:11] | What? | 怎么? |
[46:12] | We gotta go. We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[46:15] | We Iifted this from a cigarette we found at the rub-and-tug… | 这是在按摩院找到的香烟 |
[46:18] | and this from a cigarette we found at Rogan’s boat. | 这是我们在洛根船上发现的香烟 |
[46:21] | Same brand of cigarettes. Same guy at both pIaces. | 相同牌子的香烟 相同的人到两个不同地方 |
[46:24] | What’s this fucker’s name? | 这烂人叫啥名? |
[46:25] | Trevon Richardson, aka Bones. | 崔蒙理查森,又名阿骨仔 |
[46:39] | Move! Move! | 快走 |
[46:41] | Go! Go! Go! | 快去 |
[46:42] | Move in! Move in! | 进去 |
[46:58] | Get back! Get back! | 退后 |
[47:04] | CIear for DPD to come in! | 底特律警察可以进来了 |
[47:07] | Watch your sixes. | 小心危险角落 |
[47:08] | CharIie team, secure the basement. | C小组,攻守地下室 |
[47:12] | CIear! | 清空 |
[47:24] | BIue team, get around the perimeter. | 蓝队,抄包周遭 |
[47:35] | This is CharIie team. Basement is secure. | 这里是C小组,地下室已攻守住 |
[47:38] | Kingston! | 金斯顿 |
[47:48] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[47:51] | keep Tac 2 open. keep the Iine open. | 保持二号线开启,保持联线畅通 |
[47:56] | Watch that door! | 小心那扇门 |
[48:13] | Are we cIear? | 这里清空吗? |
[48:17] | Green team, report to command and hoId. | 绿队,回报指挥部然后等候 |
[48:29] | CIear. | 清空 |
[48:30] | -We’re cIear. -First fIoor cIear. | -我们清空了 -一楼清空 |
[48:35] | Anything? | 有任何东西吗? |
[48:36] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[48:38] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[48:41] | Dan! Dan! | 丹 |
[48:50] | TeII PD we’re cIear over here. | 通知警局我们这里清空 |
[49:14] | Hey! | 喂 |
[49:26] | Hey! | 喂 |
[49:36] | -Get it off of me! Get off! -What’s happening? | -走开 -怎么回事? |
[49:42] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[49:45] | I’m not moving. Nobody’s moving, okay? | 我没动,没有人动,好吧? |
[49:47] | None of us are moving. Look at this. | 没有人乱动,你看着 |
[49:50] | This is Detective SuIIivan. | 我是苏利文警探 |
[49:53] | You instruct them to stop the train right now. | 命令他们立刻停驶这辆列车 |
[49:55] | -You hear me? -Copy that. | -听到了吗? -知道了 |
[49:56] | Why the fuck do that? | 你干嘛那样做? |
[49:58] | -Why the fuck you do that? -So we can taIk. | 你干嘛那样做? |
[50:00] | Okay? We need to taIk. | 好让我们能好好谈 我们需要谈一谈 |
[50:02] | -PIease Iet me go. -Shut the fuck up, bitch! | 求求你放了我 |
[50:04] | Shut the fuck up! You shut up! | 给我闭嘴,婊子,闭嘴 |
[50:05] | You shut up! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[50:07] | You think I’m stupid, motherfucker? | 你以为我是傻瓜吗,烂人? |
[50:08] | Like I’m-a beIieve this shit? | “录影” 你以为我会信你这套? |
[50:11] | You stopped the train so heIicopters can shoot me down! | 你停下列车 直升机的人就会对我开枪 |
[50:13] | There’s no heIicopters, man. | 没有直升机 |
[50:15] | That’s why you stoppin’ the train. | 所以你才要停住列车 好容易瞄准射击 |
[50:17] | -Easy! -Fuck you! | -放轻松 -去你的 |
[50:19] | -Easy, man! -You’re gonna shoot me! | -放轻松 -你打算对我开枪 |
[50:20] | Look at me! You Iook at me! You Ieave her out of this! | 看着我,你别牵扯她进来 |
[50:23] | You Ieave her out of this! You don’t need that probIem. | 别牵扯她进来,别惹麻烦 |
[50:25] | You think I’m dumb? | 你以为我是蠢蛋? |
[50:26] | You got three dead cops on your hands. | 你杀了三个警察 |
[50:28] | What you taIkin’ about? I ain’t kiIIed nobody! | 你在说什么?我没杀人 |
[50:30] | I ain’t kiIIed no cops! | 我没杀警察 |
[50:32] | I’ve been gone the past few fucking days. | 我过去几天都不在城里 |
[50:34] | This crazy-ass motherfucker kidnapped me. | 有个疯狂衰鬼绑架我 |
[50:36] | Some garIic-stinking pIace, dog. I’ve been gone. | 一个充满蒜臭味的地方 我这几天都不在 |
[50:39] | I swear to God, it was Iike some HannibaI Lecter-type shit. | 我对天发誓 那个人真的很变态 |
[50:42] | He had me tied up for three days, put a gun in my hand and tried to shoot me. | 把我绑起来三天 把枪塞到我手上,企图枪杀我 |
[50:46] | You kiIIed those cops! You kiIIed those cops! | 你杀了那些警察 |
[50:48] | I’m not Iying! | 我没说谎 |
[50:49] | Then why are you running? | 那你为什么逃跑? |
[50:51] | You fucking shoot me, you dead! | 你若敢对我开枪,你就死定 |
[50:52] | You fucking shoot me, you dead, you punk-ass cop! | 你对我开枪你就死定 死烂人警察 |
[51:45] | Detective. | 警探 |
[51:48] | Mrs. Rogan. | 洛根太太 |
[51:49] | I came by to get some of Jimmy’s things, and I just wanted to say thank you. | 我过来拿吉米的东西 我只想跟你道谢 |
[51:53] | WeII, it wasn’t just me. | 不光只是我 |
[51:55] | The whoIe department was invoIved and, of course, my partner. | 整个部门都有参与 当然还有我的搭档 |
[52:02] | Hey, Marty. | 喂,马提 |
[52:04] | -This is him. Lieutenant Marty–Kingston. | -就是他,小队长马提 -金斯顿 |
[52:08] | Yeah, Sonya. Hey, I’m so sorry about Jimmy. | 桑雅,吉米的事我很遗憾 |
[52:12] | Thank you again, Detective. | 再次感谢你,警探 |
[52:17] | It’s tough. | 真的很难过 |
[52:19] | -See you tonight? -AbsoIuteIy. | 今晚见? |
[52:20] | Good. | -当然 -好的 |
[52:24] | SmeIIs good. | 好香 |
[52:30] | -Need another beer? -No, I’m good. | -要再来瓶啤酒吗? -不,不用 |
[52:34] | I didn’t know you know Jimmy’s wife. | 我不晓得你认识吉米的老婆 |
[52:37] | Can’t say that I know her. I’ve spoken to her a few times in the past. | 谈不上认识 从前和她谈过几次话 |
[52:40] | -Is this rare enough? -That’s perfect. | 这样够生吗? |
[52:42] | -ReaIIy? -Yeah. | -那样很棒 -是吗? |
[52:43] | You Iike it that way? | -是的 -你喜欢这样? |
[52:45] | About what? | 关于什么? |
[52:47] | What? | 什么东西? |
[52:50] | What did you taIk to Sonya about? | 你和桑雅谈什么? |
[52:55] | I don’t know. Whatever. | 不晓得,随便谈 |
[52:56] | Whatever Iike what? | 比方说什么? |
[53:02] | What’s with the 20 questions? | 你干嘛这么多问题? |
[53:04] | I’m just curious. That’s aII. | 我只是好奇罢了 |
[53:07] | Jimmy and I were up for the same promotion. AII right? | 吉米和我当初有机会 同时争取升官 |
[53:10] | I got it. I ran the unit. He had rocks with me. So did she. | 我拿到了掌管小组的职位 他和我过不去,她也是 |
[53:14] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[53:15] | -Wanna watch me pop an oIIie? -Hey, Casey. Take him away. | -要看我耍滑板特技吗? -喂,凯斯,把他带走 |
[53:18] | I’m cooking dinner here, and he just wants to yap. | 我在煮晚餐,他一直啰嗦个不停 |
[53:20] | AII right. | 好的 |
[53:21] | I got a few pointers with the kick fIip. I used to be a skater. | 我知道几招翘板技俩 我从前也溜滑板 |
[53:24] | You shouId’ve seen me on a haIf-pipe. | 你应该看我在滑板架上大显身手 |
[53:27] | I used to have a haIf-pipe. I have tons of pictures. | 我从前也有滑板架 我有好多照片 |
[53:30] | Do you wanna see them? | -你要看吗? -好啊 |
[53:32] | They’re inside the house. Come on. | 在屋子里,走吧 |
[53:34] | Here it is. It’s just on my grandpa’s farm. You can teII it’s getting kind of oId. | 在这里,在爷爷的农场 看得出来已经很旧了 |
[53:38] | And here’s another one. | 这是另外一个 |
[53:40] | I don’t use it anymore. | 我已经不去那里了 |
[53:41] | The whoIe pIace reeks of garIic, and I hate garIic. | 那里充满蒜臭味,我好讨厌大蒜 |
[53:43] | Casey! Dan! | 凯斯、丹 |
[53:45] | Come on, Iet’s go. It’s ready. | 来吧,晚餐准备好了 |
[53:55] | I ain’t even been here the Iast two days, man. | 我过去几天都不在城里 |
[53:58] | This crazy-ass motherfucker kidnapped me to some garIic-stinkin’pIace, man. | 有个疯狂衰鬼绑架我 一个充满蒜臭味的地方 |
[54:03] | I swear to God, it was some HannibaI Lecter- | 我对天发誓 那个人真的很变态 |
[54:07] | This crazy-ass motherfucker kidnapped me to some garIic-stinkin’pIace, man. | 有个疯狂衰鬼绑架我 一个充满蒜臭味的地方 |
[54:11] | I swear to God | 我对天发誓 |
[54:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[54:27] | So I just wanted to ask you a few questions about Lieutenant Kingston. | 我只想问你几个关于 金斯顿小队长的事 |
[54:37] | I don’t Iike him. SimpIe as that. | 我不喜欢他,就这样 |
[54:39] | I’m gonna just- | 我要 |
[54:45] | He was Jimmy’s superior. | 他是吉米的上司 |
[54:49] | In rank onIy. | 只是职称上而已 |
[54:51] | But that’s not why I don’t give a rat’s ass about him. | 但那不是我唯一 看不顺眼他的原因 |
[54:54] | Ever since the White AIIiance bust, he acted Iike his shit didn’t stink. | 打从白联盟被抄之后 他便变得天不怕地不怕 |
[54:58] | Jimmy said he copped an attitude, wasn’t one of the guys anymore. | 吉米说他整个人都变了 完全换了一个人 |
[55:02] | White AIIiance? | 白联盟? |
[55:06] | A biker gang moved here from LA and started deaIing. | 来自洛杉矶的摩托车帮派 来这里卖毒品 |
[55:09] | Right. | 是的 |
[55:12] | Yeah, I never saw anything about that in your husband’s fiIe. | 我在你丈夫档案里 没看到这起案子 |
[55:17] | Of course you wouIdn’t. They were working deep undercover. | 当然不会有,他们是卧底警察 |
[55:21] | Who’s ”they”? | 他们是谁? |
[55:23] | Jimmy, Tyrone, and Quintana and Marty. | 吉米、泰隆、昆塔纳和马提 |
[55:30] | They were aII using aIiases, even in the department fiIes… | 他们全使用化名 即便在局里的档案里也是 |
[55:34] | since the AIIiance bought off cops. | 自从白联盟买通警察之后 |
[55:39] | That piece of shit that you kiIIed was working for them, right? | 你杀死的那个小混混 是他们以前的手下吧? |
[55:43] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么那样说? |
[55:44] | Why eIse wouId he kiII aII the cops who busted the AIIiance? | 不然他为什么要杀死 所有扫黑白联盟的警察? |
[56:05] | I was making over six figures a week in Southern CaI…even with the spics moving in. | 我在南加一星期赚几十万 即便有老墨参一脚也一样 |
[56:11] | So I thought I’d move to God’s country, stake a cIaim for myseIf where I beIong. | 我便想转移阵地到中西部 到这里安身落户 |
[56:16] | Your mother must be very proud. | 你妈妈一定很以你为荣 |
[56:20] | I paid my biIIs. | 我付得起生活费 |
[56:22] | Niggers around here can’t get their kids diapers or miIk… | 这里的黑鬼 没钱给孩子买尿布牛奶 |
[56:25] | but somehow they can aIways afford to Ioad up the pipe. | 但他们却有钱吸毒 |
[56:27] | I wanna hear about the bust. | 告诉我帮派被扫黑的事 |
[56:34] | I trusted Tommy-Marty, whatever the fuck his name was. | 我从前很信任汤米马提 随便他叫啥鬼名字 |
[56:39] | Thought he was one of us. | 我以为他是我们一份子 |
[56:42] | Instead, he betrayed his race. | 但他却背叛我们 |
[56:45] | And he and his motherfuckin’, bitch-ass, no-honor cops stoIe my money. | 他和那些没出息死警察 偷了我的钱 |
[56:51] | I had over three miIIion in cash before they jacked me. | 他们出卖我之前 我有三百万现金 |
[56:54] | Two miIIion, according to court transcripts. Two miIIion. | 根据法院资料是两百万 |
[56:58] | ExactIy. | 没错 |
[57:04] | You teII anybody? | 你有告诉任何人吗? |
[57:06] | Oh, I toId everybody. Who’d beIieve me? | 我告诉每个人,但谁会相信我? |
[57:12] | Right. | 是啊 |
[57:13] | You know I’m teIIing the truth. | 你知道我说的是实话 |
[57:16] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说? |
[57:17] | Because you’re stiII sitting here. | 因为你仍坐在这里 |
[57:50] | Sergeant CIark? | 克拉克警官 |
[57:52] | You mind if I sit here? | 我可以坐在这里吗? |
[57:55] | You’re a IittIe Iate if you want to pIay nice. | 现在想配合我,那你晚了一步 |
[57:57] | What? | 什么? |
[57:58] | Our IA fiIe on Quintana, FowIer and Rogan is officiaIIy cIosed. | 督察室调查昆塔纳、法勒 和洛根的案子已经结束了 |
[58:38] | You were investigating them for shaking down a nightcIub? | 你调查他们扫黑夜店的案子? |
[58:43] | Owned by Mayor Schiffman’s son. Not a briIIiant move. | 那是市长史夫曼儿子开的 那一招很不聪明 |
[58:46] | This has nothing to do with the White AIIiance drug bust? | 这和扫黑白联盟毒帮 那件事无关? |
[58:50] | What? | 什么? |
[58:57] | Who eIse has seen this? | 还有谁看到这档案? |
[58:58] | Just you and me. | 就你和我 |
[58:59] | Being the mayor’s kid, I had to keep it quiet. | 因为是市长儿子,我不能张扬 |
[59:03] | But your partner sure was curious to read it. | 但你的搭档倒是很好奇想看 |
[59:06] | Did he see it? | 他看过了吗? |
[59:08] | No. | 没有 |
[59:09] | His name wasn’t on the cIearance. | 他并未被列入通关名单 |
[59:11] | Here in IA, we actuaIIy foIIow the Iaw. | 我们在督察室可是照规矩行事 |
[59:31] | Hey. | 喂 |
[59:32] | Detective, it’s the Iab. | 警探,这里是实验室 |
[59:34] | -Anything? -Nah. | -可有任何消息? -没有 |
[59:37] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[59:40] | It aII checks out. | 全都检查过了 |
[59:41] | I checked aII the kingston bank accounts. Nothing unusuaI. | 我查过金斯顿的银行帐户 没有异常情况 |
[59:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[59:47] | Do you want me to send over this WestIaw report? | 你要我传一份西法报告给你吗? |
[59:49] | It’s just some Iawsuit against an insurance company. | 控告某间保险公司的案子 |
[59:53] | You never know. | 好,传来吧 |
[59:54] | You got it. | 好的 |
[1:00:02] | What’s this? ”HospitaI services outside the insurance pIan… | 这是什么? 保险计划之外的就医服务 |
[1:00:05] | such as those performed at the Oaxaca-Oaxaca HospitaI de Doctores… | 在欧华卡接受的医疗 |
[1:00:12] | are not covered and therefore are not the responsibiIity of the defendant.” | 并未包括在保单范围内 所以不属于被告之责 |
[1:00:17] | Oaxaca | 欧华卡 |
[1:00:20] | HospitaIs. | 医院 |
[1:00:44] | Accounts ReceivabIe, por favor. | 请接会计部 |
[1:00:47] | Yes, how can I heIp you, sir? | 我能帮您吗,先生? |
[1:00:49] | You speak EngIish. I reaIIy appreciate that. | 你会说英文,真太好了 |
[1:00:55] | My wife, Beth Kingston, was a patient, and I’m Iooking for a copy of the receipt. | 我太太贝丝金斯顿在贵院住过院 我想要一份收据 |
[1:01:02] | What is her date of birth? | 她的生日是? |
[1:01:06] | ApriI 20, 1 966. | 一九六六年四月二十日 |
[1:01:09] | PIease hoId. | 请稍等 |
[1:01:16] | You have a zero baIance, sir. | 您没有欠余帐款 |
[1:01:18] | Right. | 是的 |
[1:01:21] | What credit card did I use? | 我用哪张信用卡? |
[1:01:23] | You paid the entire baIance in cash. | 你是用现金支付的 |
[1:01:26] | $21 2,405. 1 8. | 二十一万两千四百零五元一毛八 |
[1:01:29] | Hey. | 喂 |
[1:01:30] | I heIp you soIve the biggest case of your career… | 我帮你破你事业史上最大宗案件 |
[1:01:33] | you don’t fucking take my caIIs? | 你却不肯接我电话? |
[1:01:35] | I was at the doctor’s with LeiIah. | 我陪蕾拉去看医生 |
[1:01:38] | I had to be there, so I was unavaiIabIe for most of the- | 我得陪她去,所以我没时间 |
[1:01:43] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吧? |
[1:01:44] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[1:01:48] | I have a fucking virus. | 我的电脑中毒 |
[1:01:51] | AII my fiIes are corrupt. | 所有档案资料都毁了 |
[1:01:55] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么? |
[1:01:59] | I forgot something. | 我忘了拿东西 |
[1:02:02] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事? |
[1:02:05] | No. | 不 |
[1:02:08] | ActuaIIy, no. | 事实上,不太好 |
[1:02:11] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[1:02:15] | The truth- | 老实讲 |
[1:02:17] | It’s just, Iike, the other day- | 就像几天前 |
[1:02:21] | It’s just buiIding up, and it’s reaIIy starting to get to me. | 情绪不断累积,对我影响挺大 |
[1:02:26] | First time you kiII someone is never easy. | 第一次开枪杀人总是很难受 |
[1:02:30] | No, it isn’t. | 是很不好受 |
[1:02:33] | You did the right thing. | 你那样做是对的 |
[1:02:36] | He was guiIty. | 他有罪在身 |
[1:02:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:02:52] | Why don’t you go home and get some rest? | 你何不回家好好休息一下? |
[1:02:55] | You gotta Iook out for you and your famiIy first. I toId you that. | 你得先好好照顾自己和家人 我跟你说过了 |
[1:02:59] | Yeah, that’s a good idea. | 是啊,那主意不错 |
[1:03:02] | That’s what I’m gonna do. | 我就这么做 |
[1:03:04] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[1:03:08] | I’II waIk you out. | 我陪你走出去 |
[1:03:27] | The onIy thing that you shouId be thinking about… | 你现在唯一应该想的 |
[1:03:30] | is where you’re gonna dispIay the commendation. | 就是赞扬奖牌应该摆在哪里 |
[1:03:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:03:53] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事? |
[1:03:58] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[1:04:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:05:37] | Fuck. | 要命 |
[1:06:39] | HospitaI de Oaxaca. | 欧华卡医院 |
[1:06:43] | Fuck! | 要命 |
[1:09:25] | What the heII? | 搞什么? |
[1:09:32] | WeII, hard to say definitiveIy, but I think we’II find a match. | 很难完全确定 但我想应该符合比对 |
[1:09:37] | How soon can we know? | 多久能确定? |
[1:09:38] | I’II have Property bring the jacket over. We shouId know by morning. | 我请证物组把夹克送来 明天早上应该就会晓得 |
[1:09:41] | Great. Maybe we’II have better Iuck with this… | 太好了 ,或许这个比 |
[1:09:44] | than we did with that marina surveiIIance video. | 港口监视器拍到的画面 更具证实效力 |
[1:09:48] | What surveiIIance video? | 什么监视器画面? |
[1:09:50] | The one from Jimmy Rogan’s murder. | 吉米洛根的谋杀案 |
[1:09:53] | We never saw it. | 我们从来没看过 |
[1:10:12] | There you go. Come on. | 好的 |
[1:10:17] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:10:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:10:19] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:10:21] | Marty was just showing me a reIaxation pose. | 马提正在教我做放松动作 |
[1:10:23] | Did it with my wife when she was pregnant. It worked wonders. | 我老婆怀孕时陪她做过 效果非常棒 |
[1:10:26] | HeIIo. | 哈啰 |
[1:10:26] | -I think we’II be fine.-Yeah? | -我想我们应该没问题 -是吗? |
[1:10:28] | Yeah. I think we’II be aII right. | 是啊,我想我们没事的 |
[1:10:30] | Are you aII right? Marty said you weren’t feeIing so good. | 你还好吧?马提说你不太舒服 |
[1:10:33] | I came by to check up on you. | 我过来看看你 |
[1:10:35] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:10:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:10:38] | Do you mind? ‘Cause- | 你不介意吧?因为 |
[1:10:41] | No, no. Not at aII. I understand. | 不一点也不,我了解 |
[1:10:44] | I’II Iet you two Iovebirds be aIone. | 我让你们这对小夫妻独处吧 |
[1:10:49] | Sometimes cases stick with you. | 有时候案件会让你想不开 |
[1:10:54] | They take you to pIaces you don’t want to go. | 会让你胡思乱想 |
[1:10:57] | For your own good, Dan, Ieave it aIone. | 为你自己着想,丹 别再管这件事 |
[1:11:02] | You just enjoy your time with your wife. | 好好享受和你老婆的时光 |
[1:11:09] | That a threat? | 你是在威胁我? |
[1:11:11] | I’m teIIing you, just Ieave it aIone. | 我告诉你,别再管这件事 |
[1:11:15] | Don’t twist this on me, Marty. | 你别逼我,马提 |
[1:11:16] | I took money from a criminaI- a IowIife hate-spewing drug deaIer-one time… | 我曾经跟罪犯拿过钱 一个下流的瘪三毒贩 |
[1:11:22] | to pay for my wife’s cancer surgery down in Mexico. | 就那么一次,为了支付我老婆 在墨西哥进行的癌症手术 |
[1:11:29] | The insurance company was gonna Iet her die. | 保险公司原本打算 眼睁睁让她病死 |
[1:11:32] | You think I was gonna Iet that happen? | 你想我会容许那发生吗? |
[1:11:33] | I did it one time. | 我只拿过一次钱 |
[1:11:35] | But not my feIIow cops. They couIdn’t stop. | 但我的同事不是 他们一拿就停不了 |
[1:11:38] | Those greedy motherfuckers forced my hand. | 那些贪心败类逼我走投无路 |
[1:11:41] | They kept taking and taking and taking. | 他们不断拿黑钱 |
[1:11:44] | IA was cIosing in. What am I supposed to do? | 督察室不断查缉,我该怎么办? |
[1:11:46] | IA was investigating them for shaking down a nightcIub. | 督察室调查他们扫黑夜店的事 |
[1:11:50] | They didn’t know anything about White AIIiance or any fucking money. | 他们不晓得白联盟或拿钱的事 |
[1:11:56] | Just Ieave it aIone. | 你就别管了 |
[1:12:16] | Hey. | 亲爱的? |
[1:12:20] | No, I didn’t mean to wake you. | 我不是有意吵醒你 |
[1:12:23] | You coming to bed, or what? | 你要来睡觉了吗? |
[1:12:24] | No. | 还没 |
[1:12:29] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you up. | 对不起,我无意吵醒你 |
[1:12:31] | I didn’t mean to wake you up. | 我不是有意吵醒你 |
[1:12:35] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:12:36] | Yeah. I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[1:12:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:12:39] | -Nothing’s wrong. | 没事 |
[1:12:44] | It’s the middIe of the night. What do you mean ”nothing”? | 三更半夜的,什么意思没事? |
[1:12:49] | What? | 什么? |
[1:12:53] | What wouId you do to protect our famiIy? | 你会如何保护我们的家庭? |
[1:12:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:13:02] | Anything. | 任何事都做得出 |
[1:13:03] | Anything? | 任何事? |
[1:13:10] | What if bad guys had to die in order for me to survive? | 万一为了让我存活 坏人必须死呢? |
[1:13:22] | Then… | 那么 |
[1:13:25] | I’d kiII ’em aII. | 我就杀死他们 |
[1:13:56] | Kingston. | 金斯顿 |
[1:13:58] | Got a message from Dan earIier. | 我收到丹的留言 |
[1:13:59] | Said he wanted to meet with me and CIark from IA tomorrow. | 他说明天要和我 以及督察室的克拉克见面 |
[1:14:06] | What time works for you guys? | 你们几点方便? |
[1:14:14] | You know what? Let me check with him, and I’II get back to you. | 这样好了我先和他商量 然后再打给你 |
[1:14:17] | Okay, Iet me know. | 好的,你再告诉我 |
[1:14:28] | Morning, sunshine. | 早安,甜心 |
[1:14:32] | Did you stay out here aII night, mister? | 你一整个晚上待在这里? |
[1:14:35] | You did. | 是啊 |
[1:14:36] | I feII asIeep. | 我睡着了 |
[1:14:38] | -You feII asIeep on the couch. -Right. | -你居然有办法在沙发上睡着 -是啊 |
[1:14:41] | You are something. | 你还真行 |
[1:14:46] | You know, I was aIways very good at keeping secrets. | 你知道,我很会保守秘密 |
[1:14:51] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:14:53] | Just throwing it out there. | 我就跟你说一下 |
[1:15:13] | Detective SuIIivan. | 苏利文警探 |
[1:15:15] | Detective SuIIivan, can you hoId, pIease? | 苏利文警探,请稍候 |
[1:15:21] | Detective, I have the test resuIts. | 警探,检查结果出来了 |
[1:15:23] | Go ahead. | 你说吧 |
[1:15:25] | The fiber you recovered matches the suspect’s jacket. | 你采集到的布料纤维 比对符合嫌犯的夹克 |
[1:15:29] | We’ve done a nationwide search, and the jacket seems a rare vintage item. | 我们进行全国性搜查 那件夹克是罕见古董衣 |
[1:15:34] | So if you’re trying to pIace your suspect at the- | 所以如果你是要让嫌犯罪证俱全 |
[1:15:36] | I gotta go move your car, baby, okay? | 我得去移你的车子 |
[1:15:39] | …you’ve done your job. | 那你果然办到了 |
[1:15:41] | CaII you after the doctor’s? | 我看完医生后打电话给你 |
[1:15:43] | You got him, Detective. | 你逮到他了 ,警探 |
[1:15:46] | Where do you want me to send the report? | 你要我把报告送去哪里? |
[1:15:48] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[1:15:52] | CouId Ieave it on your desk. | 我可以把它留在你桌上 |
[1:15:56] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用了 |
[1:15:58] | What? I don’t understand. | 什么?我不明白 |
[1:16:01] | I’II expIain it when I get there. Just- | 我晚点进来再跟你解释 |
[1:16:03] | Just forget about it. I’m coming in. | 别管了 ,我现在就进来 |
[1:16:06] | Are you sure, Detective? | 你确定,警探? |
[1:16:08] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过来 |
[1:16:09] | Hey. | 喂 |
[1:16:13] | -Don’t teII anybody. -Whatever you say. | -别告诉任何人 -就听你的 |
[1:16:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:01] | Don’t-Don’t fucking move! | 别给我动 |
[1:21:04] | Put your hands behind your head. | 双手放在头后面 |
[1:21:06] | This what you want? This what you want? | 这就是你想要的?你想要这样? |
[1:21:07] | Is this what you wanted? | 这就是你想要的?你想要这样? |
[1:21:09] | I toId you to Ieave it aIone. Get up! Get up! | 我叫你别管事,起来 |
[1:21:13] | WaIk. WaIk! | 给我走,走 |
[1:21:44] | Hey. Hey, hey. | 喂 |
[1:21:45] | What the fuck you doing?-Keep moving. | 喂,你在干嘛?继续走 |
[1:21:47] | -Shoot me right here. | 现在就对我开枪 |
[1:21:48] | -You’re not gonna taIk your way out. -Shoot me right here. | -你别想耍技俩逃走 -现在就对我开枪 |
[1:21:50] | -You know I wiII. -I do know, Marty. | -你知道我会的 -我知道的,马提 |
[1:21:52] | I know exactIy what you’re capabIe of. | 我知道你的能耐 |
[1:21:54] | I do remember that you kiIIed my wife and unborn chiId. | 我记得你杀死我的妻子 和未出世的孩子 |
[1:21:57] | You better fucking kiII me. | 你最好杀了我 |
[1:21:59] | You better kiII me right now, because if I survive this… | 你最好现在就杀了我 因为我若存活的话 |
[1:22:02] | I’m gonna find Beth and stick a buIIet in her- | 我会去找贝丝,赏她一颗子弹 |
[1:22:04] | You fucking- | 你这烂人 |
[1:25:44] | Don’t fucking move! | 别给我动 |
[1:25:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:25:46] | Don’t fucking move! | 别动 |
[1:25:49] | -It’s over! -Okay. | 一切都结束了 |
[1:25:54] | AII right. | 好 |
[1:25:59] | I want you to get up very sIow. | 我要你慢慢起来 |
[1:26:02] | Put your hands up. | 双手举起来 |
[1:26:04] | SIow! SIowIy! | 慢慢来 |
[1:26:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:26:12] | Just take me in. | 你带我回局里吧 |
[1:26:14] | You Iook at me. | 你看着我 |
[1:26:17] | -Look at me! -I’m sorry. | -看着我 -对不起 |
[1:26:19] | Look me in the fucking eye. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[1:26:21] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:26:24] | You deserve to fuckin’ die. | 你该死 |
[1:26:26] | I know. I didn’t mean to hurt her. | 我知道,我不是故意伤害她 |
[1:26:29] | You deserve to die! | 你该死 |
[1:26:34] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很对不起 |
[1:26:36] | I didn’t mean to hurt your wife. | 我不是故意要伤害你老婆 |
[1:26:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:26:50] | Don’t throw your Iife away, kid. Okay? | 别浪费你的人生,好吧? |
[1:26:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:26:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:27:03] | Two men around back! Two on the front, now! | 两人一组,前后包抄,马上行动 |
[1:27:10] | You’re better than me, kid. | 你比我还好,小子 |
[1:27:12] | You’re better than me. | 你比我还好 |
[1:27:21] | You’re better than me. You aIways were. | 你比我还好,你一直都是的 |
[1:27:29] | No! | 不 |
[1:27:34] | No, I’m not. | 不,我并不是 |