Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Street Fighter The Legend of Chun Li(街头霸王:春丽传)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Street Fighter The Legend of Chun Li(街头霸王:春丽传)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:街头霸王:春丽传
英文名称:Street Fighter The Legend of Chun Li
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:14] Sometimes I wonder… 有的时候 我很想知道
[01:17] how I got to be the way I am. 我是如何变成现在这样的
[01:23] Most fathers have big dreams for their little girls. 大多数的父亲都对自己的女儿有着巨大的期望
[01:29] For me, it was to become a concert pianist. 对我来说 则是成为一个钢琴演奏家
[01:38] But life never turns out the way we expect. 但是生活从来都不会如你所愿
[01:43] And when we moved to hong Kong… 当我们搬家到香港时
[01:45] everything changed. 一切都改变了
[02:14] My father was an important businessman. 我父亲是一个著名的商人
[02:17] I never Knew exactly what he did for a living… 我从来都不确切的知道他是做什么生意的
[02:20] but we always moved around a lot. 尽管我们总是搬来搬去
[02:22] For me, home was always where my family was. 但对我来说.我家人在的地方就是我的家
[02:25] Ah 啊.
[02:27] hi. 嗨
[03:19] huh? huh?
[03:21] ho! Okay. 好
[03:39] As the years went by… 时光荏苒
[03:42] a new love brought me closer to my father… 一个新的爱好让我更靠近爸爸
[03:45] the art of Wushu. 武术
[03:54] he was very proud. 父亲是很骄傲的人
[04:08] Growing up was liKe a dream. 成长就像是做梦一样
[04:14] But nothing lasts forever. 但是 没有东西能够保持永久
[04:21] – Good night, sir. – Good night. 再见 先生 再见
[04:56] Balrog.! 巴罗格
[06:20] papa.! papa.!- Chun-Li.! 爸爸 爸爸 春丽
[06:23] – Where you going?- Get off me! 你要去哪 放开我
[06:26] – Let her go.- Let me go! 放开她 放开我
[06:30] I love what you’ve done to your new place. 我喜欢你对新家的装饰
[06:33] Next time you move tell me I’ll bring you a housewarming gift. 下一次你搬家的时候 告诉我 我会送你一份乔迁之礼
[06:36] Papa! Let me go! 爸爸 放开我
[06:39] – Well, well, Balrog. It seems we have a wild one here. 巴罗格 小姑娘看起来还挺野的
[06:43] Let her go, Bison. 让她走 拜森
[06:53] Shh. It’s okay, my sweet. 嘘 不用怕 小宝贝
[06:56] A gentleman would never harm a schoolgirl. 一个绅士是不会伤害小女孩的
[07:03] Go. 去吧
[07:11] Bye-bye. 再见
[07:15] Night-night. 晚安
[07:17] Balrog. 巴罗格
[07:26] Chun-Li! 春丽
[07:29] No.! 不
[07:32] hey! You leave her alone! 嘿 别碰她
[07:39] Get in there! 进去
[09:40] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[09:46] Now I remember why no one wanted to play with you atJuilliard. 现在我想起来为什么在朱丽叶音乐学院没有人愿意和你玩了
[09:50] – Aren’t you so sweet. – I’m serious. 你可真会说话 我是说真的
[09:53] You always get the flowers. 你总是能得到鲜花
[09:57] So how’s your mom? Did she come? 你妈妈还好吗 她来了吗
[10:00] No. She’s not doing very well. Oh. 没有 她现在身体并不很好 噢
[10:03] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[10:08] Oh! I almost forgot. – This came for you. 哦 差点忘了 这是送给你的
[10:10] – Who’s it from? 谁送的
[10:13] I don’t know. An admirer maybe? 不知道 或许是你的粉丝
[10:27] I wonder what it says. 看不懂上面写了什么
[10:29] Wow! 哇
[10:31] It’s beautiful. Yeah, it is. 真漂亮 是的
[10:41] So, after the concert, i finally gave him my phone number. 音乐会结束之后 我终于把我的手机号给他了
[10:45] I don’t know if he’ll call but You sure you don’t want a ride? 不知道他会不会打来 但是真的不用我开车送你吗
[10:47] I’m okay. I like taking the subway. 不用了 我喜欢坐地铁
[10:50] I’ll call you tomorrow. Okay. Okay. 我明天打电话给你 好的 好的
[10:52] Bye. Bye. 再见 再见
[11:37] The crime rate continues to rise… 犯罪率持续上升
[11:39] n several slum districts throughout Southeast Asia. 在东南亚的几个贫民区里
[11:41] No single group has been identified for this new wave of violence 目前还不清楚推动犯罪率上升的群体
[11:44] Authorities instead suggest an overlap… 当局则建议….
[11:46] Chun-Li? 春丽
[11:57] Why did you take off your concert dress? 怎么没穿着你的演出服
[11:59] I couldn’t wear it all the way home. 我不能一路上都穿着它啊
[12:02] I wanted to see you in it. 我想要看你穿着它的样子
[12:05] And I’ll bet you took the subway again, huh? 我打赌你又是坐的地铁 对吧
[12:07] It’s dangerous out there, sweetie. 那里很危险 亲爱的
[12:10] Mama… 妈妈
[12:12] we can’t just change our lives… 我们不能每次听到新闻说了什么
[12:14] every time the news tells us so. 就跟着改变生活方式
[12:17] Just liKe your father. 你和你父亲一样
[12:20] Always standing up when standing’s not easy. 即使再困难也会去面对
[12:40] Gentlemen, thanKyou for coming. 先生们 感谢你们的到来
[12:44] As the distinguished leaders of the Shadaloo 作为shadaloo投资股份
[12:46] Investment Corporation… 有限公司的股东
[12:47] You’re all very important men. 你们都是很重要的人
[12:49] And I don’t mean to waste your time. 我不想浪费你们的时间
[12:52] So, a toast. 敬你们
[12:54] Over the years our networks have been very useful for each other. 在过去的几年我们的网络对彼此都很有帮助
[12:59] We’ve all been well compensated for it. 我们都获得了巨大的回报
[13:02] Unfortunately for you, 但不幸的是
[13:04] that compensation is about to come to an end. 这种回报就要到头了
[13:07] I’m taKing over Shadaloo and moving my interests… 我将接管shadaloo并且把我的兴趣
[13:11] into Bangkok. 转移到曼谷
[13:13] Now, I understand that many of theseterritories 我知道在那里
[13:15] overlap with neighborhoods… 有很多的贫民区
[13:17] that, at this moment,You consider to be your own. 现在 你们认为那儿是你们的
[13:19] This is no longer true. 以后将不再是如此
[13:22] The sooner you accept this, the better it’ll be. 你们越快接受这一点 对你们越有好处
[13:34] Show your loyalty to me right now… 现在 向我表示忠诚
[13:37] and we’ll have no problems. 那我们之间就不会有问题
[13:40] Slainte. 干杯
[13:54] Gentlemen, thank you for your time. 先生们 感谢你们的时间
[14:08] Nobody talks to me like that.Who the hell does he think he is? 从没人敢对我这么说话 他算老几啊
[14:11] That pig. 那头猪
[14:41] This just came in. 这是刚送到的
[15:28] Gangland homicide? 黑社会杀人案件?
[15:37] I love this job. 我爱这工作
[15:43] You’re the Interpol man? 你是国际警署的?
[15:45] Yeah. Call me Nash. 是的 叫我纳什
[15:48] Maya Sunee, Bangkok G.h. 玛雅 苏妮 黑社会凶杀专案组
[15:50] New Year’s come early? 新年提前来了?
[15:52] We got a tip at 6:00 this morning. 我们在今早六点接到消息
[15:53] Someone wanted us to know this was here. 有人想让我们知道这儿发生的
[15:55] heads of every crime family. 每个犯罪家族的首领
[15:57] Signed, sealed and delivered. 签字 密封 最后交货
[16:00] Yeah, Last Supper. 是的 最后的晚餐
[16:02] And he serves ’em their own heads. 而他招待他们的是他们自己的头
[16:05] “he”? 他?
[16:08] Tell me something I don’t know, Nash. 你还有什么我不知道的信息 纳什
[16:12] You just inherited a big problem. 你刚接手了一个大麻烦
[16:20] Good morning. 早上好
[16:24] Or is it evening? 或者晚上好
[16:27] She had a piano concert. 你女儿开了一场钢琴音乐会
[16:30] From what I’ve heard,she was quite well received. 据我所知 她受到了广泛好评
[16:35] You know, I’m surprised you chose the landscape setting. 你知道吗 我很惊讶你选了这样的视野
[16:38] I’d have thought of you as being much more of a big city man. 我一直认为你是个喜欢城市生活的人
[16:44] A prison is a prison, Bison. 监狱就是监狱 拜森
[16:47] No matter what’s outside. 无论窗外是什么
[16:50] Show a prisoner the world, and all he sees… 就算把一切都给他看 囚犯看到的也只是
[16:53] are the bars on the window. 也只是栅栏和窗户
[16:55] You needn’t be so cynical. 你用不着这么悲观
[17:01] Ahhh. home, sweet home. 啊 家 温馨的家
[17:03] Gorgeous, isn’t it? 太美了 是吧
[17:05] So how’d your meeting go? 会议进行的怎么样
[17:07] Very well. Thank you for asking. 非常好 感谢你的关心
[17:10] I’m officially the only surviving partner of Shadaloo. 我是shadaloo唯一幸存的合伙人
[17:18] Now we move on to the Bangkok board of directors. 现在我要再联系曼谷的董事会
[17:20] I’ll need their contacts for that. 我需要他们的联系方式
[17:25] Killing them isn’t gonna get you anywhere, Bison. 杀了他们对你没有任何好处 拜森
[17:29] I’m not interested in the board. 我对董事会没有兴趣
[17:33] I’m interested in their families. 我感兴趣的是他们的家人
[17:46] Damn you! 混蛋
[17:48] Get him more pictures of the girl, 再给他送些他女儿的照片
[17:51] something more upbeat this time. 刺激他一下
[17:53] It’s amazing what a man will do just to see his daughter. 真是令人惊奇 父亲为了女儿 几乎愿意做任何事
[17:57] There’s one thing I learned in the slums… 我在那些贫民窟学到一点
[18:00] When people are hungry,there’s nothing they won’t do. 在饥饿的时候 没有什么人们不会做的
[18:14] Everyone has a price. 每个人都有个底线
[19:21] With my mother gone,the path in front of me was empty. 妈妈去世之后 我再也找不到前进的方向了
[19:26] I couldn’t help feeling liKe I was being led somewhere new. 但我却不自觉的感到自己被指向了一个新的领域
[19:33] Was this mysterious scroll a message? 这个神秘的卷轴到底记述了什么
[19:36] Who was it from? 又是谁送来的呢
[20:01] I had to find out. 我必须找出答案
[21:55] Crashing our party? 来捣乱吗?
[21:57] Get used to it.We’re your new roommates. 适应一下吧 我们可是你的新室友
[22:00] Who says we need any? 我说过需要帮忙吗
[22:02] I’ve spent the last three years of my life… 我过去三年一直在
[22:04] chasin’ around an organization called Shadaloo. 追踪一个叫shadaloo的组织
[22:07] Shadaloo’s a myth. shadaloo是不存在的
[22:10] I wouldn’t be in this ashtray if it was. 如果是那样的话我就不必来这了
[22:12] Those bodies piled up in the harbor… 堆在港口的那些尸体
[22:15] they were the heads 他们都是曼谷
[22:16] of the ruling crime families of Bangkok, correct? 主要犯罪集团的首脑 对吧
[22:17] – Yes. – Uh-huh. Right? 是的 那就对了
[22:19] And now they’re all dead except for one. 现在他们都死了 除了一个家伙
[22:24] his name’s Bison… 拜森
[22:27] and I’ve tracked him through 11 我曾在四个大洲的十一个
[22:29] major cities on four continents and never come close. 主要城市追踪过他但都没能堵上
[22:32] Not once. 一次都没能
[22:34] This guy walks through the raindrops. 这个家伙行事不留任何痕迹
[22:37] And anybody that’s against him is either dead or on their way. 任何胆敢跟他作对的人 不是死了就是快了
[22:42] Now he’s the last man standing. 所以现在只有他一个人还能活着
[22:49] So, where do we start? 那么我们从何处下手
[22:52] You don’t want a ticket to this dance, Detective. 你不会想要这场舞会的门票的 大侦探
[22:57] You’ve never even seen me dance. 你根本就没见过我跳舞
[23:06] To find Gen… 想要找到Gen
[23:08] I was told I had to leave behind the life I Knew… 我就必须放弃原本的生活
[23:13] even my home… 甚至我的家
[23:15] and all the memories that were so dear to me. 还有一切我珍藏的回忆
[24:17] As it was written in the scroll… 就像卷轴中所说的
[24:19] I had to forget everything I used to be. 我必须忘记曾经的一切
[24:23] I had to lose myself to the pulse of the streets. 我必须把自己融入到街头的生活中
[24:28] I had to become one with the people of BangKoK. 我必须变成一个曼谷人
[25:23] This was all so new to me. 这对我来说是全新的体验
[25:26] Life was hard on these streets. 街头上的生活非常艰难
[25:30] Every night was a struggle. 每一晚都是折磨
[25:34] Every meal was a gift. 每一餐都是恩赐
[25:53] Day after day, I searched for Gen. 一天又一天 我一直在寻找Gen
[26:00] As time went by I was getting further and further away… 随着时间的流转 我变得
[26:05] from all that I ever was. 和原来越来越不同
[26:09] I felt lost… 我觉得我迷失在
[26:11] chasing a ghost I might never find. 对一个鬼魂的追寻之中
[26:30] But what I found… 但是我发现的
[26:33] I wasn’t prepared for. 却是我从没想到的
[26:35] Everywhere I looKed… 在每个地方我见到的
[26:37] there was crime without punishment. 都是没有受到惩罚的罪恶
[26:42] I wanted to do something. 我想要做些什么
[26:46] Anything. 随便什么
[26:47] I just didn’t Know where to begin. 我只是不知道应当从哪里开始
[27:05] Who could protect these people? 谁能保护这些人
[27:08] Who was oppressing them? 又是谁在压迫他们
[27:23] Fantastic, isn’t it? 很奇妙吧
[27:26] All these waterfront slums will soon belong to Shadaloo. 所有这些水边的贫民区都将属于shadaloo
[27:29] Location, location, location. 黄金地段啊
[27:33] This came in from Murmansk.I think you’re gonna like it. 这是从摩尔曼斯克来的 我想你会喜欢
[27:38] It’s the White Rose. 是白玫
[27:42] how long has it been? Fifteen years? 有多少年了已经? 十五年?
[27:46] Seventeen years… 十七年
[27:49] four months and six days. 四个月零六天
[27:54] Bring the package to Bangkok… safely. 把包裹带去曼谷 注意安全
[27:58] There is no room for error. 绝对不允许犯错
[28:01] I got some bad news too. 我也有个坏消息
[28:03] The schoolgirl’s gone. 那个小女孩不见了
[28:06] We think she’s in BangKoK. But don’t worry. We’ll find her. 我们认为她已经到了曼谷 不过请放心 我们会找到她的
[28:45] hey! 嘿
[29:03] hey! 嘿
[29:06] Leave him alone. 放开他
[29:10] It’s none of your business, baby. 和你没关系 小家伙
[30:51] Where you go, trouble follows. 无论你去哪儿 麻烦都会跟着来
[30:59] My name is Gen. Don’t worry, Chun-Li. 我叫Gen 不用怕 春丽
[31:04] how do you know who I am? 你怎么知道我的名字
[31:06] We’ve been watching you for some time. 我们观察你有一段时间了
[31:08] I know who took your father. 我知道谁抓走了你父亲
[31:11] he’s alive? Where is he? 他还活着?在哪
[31:14] – I’ll tell you when you’re ready. – Ready for what? 等你准备好的时候我自然会告诉你 准备什么
[31:17] Ready to put away your anger. 准备控制好你的愤怒
[31:19] You are the only one who can bring your father bacK, 你是唯一能救回你父亲的人
[31:21] and I can help you do it. 我可以帮助你
[31:23] But you have to do it my way. 但是你必须按我说的做
[31:26] Just tell me where he is. 你只用告诉我他在哪就行
[31:28] You don’t know what you’re up against. 你根本不知道你在面对的是什么
[31:30] Let me show you. 我带你去看看
[31:39] These are the slums. 这里就是贫民区
[31:42] The people are suffering. 人们的生活很艰难
[31:44] The streets are being taKen over by a criminal organization… 这些街道控制在
[31:48] called Shadaloo. 一个叫shadaloo的组织手中
[31:50] I used to be a part of’em. 我曾经是这个组织的
[31:52] When you fight on the side of monsters, 当你为魔鬼做事的时候
[31:54] eventually you become one yourself. 天长日久你也会堕落
[31:56] That’s why I changed, saw the better way. 这既是我改变的原因 因为看到了更好的道路
[32:01] The Order of the Web 蜘蛛帮.
[32:06] I created the Order to fight injustice… 我创建这个帮会是为了对抗不义
[32:08] to protect the people who can’t fight for themselves. 保护那些无力自保的人
[32:11] – What does this have to do with my father?- Everything. 这和我父亲有什么关系?有很大关系
[32:15] Your father was a very well-connected businessman. 你父亲是一个人缘很好的商人
[32:17] his relationships could open any doors in any country anywhere. 他的关系网可以在任何地方为他大开方便之门
[32:21] Many people wanted those connections. 很多人想要这样的关系网
[32:24] People like Bison, the leader of Shadaloo. 比如shadaloo的老大 拜森
[32:29] My father would never help someone like that. 我父亲才不会帮助这样的人呢
[32:32] No? Not even for the safety of his only daughter? 不会?即使是为了女儿的安全也不会吗?
[32:37] What do you want from me? 你想要我干什么?
[32:38] I’m giving you a chance to join us… 我希望你能加入我们
[32:40] to become part of the Web, 成为网络的一部分
[32:42] to fight for something far greater than yourself. 去为了比自己更重要的目标奋斗
[32:44] I already know how to fight. 我知道如何打架
[33:01] Impress me. 露一手我瞧瞧
[33:09] Anger isn’t gonna guide you. 愤怒不会给你任何帮助
[33:11] Trust me. I know. 相信我 我很清楚
[33:24] – Why are you mad right now?- Because you’re hurting me. 为什么你这么激动 因为你在伤害我
[33:31] No. You’re hurting yourself. 不 是你在伤害你自己
[33:43] You fight with passion… 你在搏斗时带着情绪
[33:46] but your anger distorts your judgment. 但是你的愤怒混淆了你的判断
[33:52] Bison will see right through you. 拜森能够轻易地看穿你
[34:30] Believe in your true self. 相信最真实的自己
[34:33] Look for an innocence beyond the anger. 克服愤怒 保持宁静
[34:42] You still got a long way to go. 你还有很长的路要走
[34:48] Bison, the same man who took my father… 拜森 这个抓我我父亲的人
[34:52] was here in BangKoK. 也在曼谷
[34:55] I’d never been so close… 我从未感觉如此接近过
[34:57] and so far away. 却又如此遥远
[35:00] I had to research his organization. 我必须研究它的组织
[35:03] I had to find out about Shadaloo. 我要查清shadaloo
[35:34] I must congratulate you all, gentlemen. 我要恭喜你们所有人 先生们
[35:37] You’ve shown remarkably sound judgment. 你们做出了明智的抉择
[35:41] Not many municipal governments would take such a bold stand… 能够勇敢的对抗自己城市的
[35:44] against the criminal elements of their own population. 犯罪分子的政府并不多
[35:48] People will point to you long after your time has passed. 即使在死后很长时间人们也会指责你们
[35:53] And here’s the best part… your debts are now clean. 但也有一个好处 你们的债务清了
[36:00] What about our families? 我们的家人呢
[36:03] Your children have been returned. 你们的孩子已经送回
[36:07] Mr. Bison thanks you for your continuing support. 拜森先生感谢你们长久以来的支持
[36:31] The papers are signed.The slums are in your hands. 合同已经签了 贫民区现在是你的了
[36:34] Good girl, Cantana.I’ll handle the Secretary of Commerce. 干得好 坎塔娜 我来对付商务部长
[36:38] Looks like somebody’s about to own the Ministry of Commerce. 看来有些人打算出卖商务部了
[36:42] Nash, I have a source at the port authority. 纳什 我在港口管理局有一个线人
[36:45] he said the state just sold the majority share 他说当局刚把贫民区的大部分股权
[36:47] of the slums to Esperanto Security Company. 卖给了Esperanto安全公司
[36:49] Everything from the harbor to the marKets. 包括从港口到市场的一切
[36:53] Of course. It’s a front for Shadaloo. 很正常 这是shadaloo的前线嘛
[36:55] Bison’s bringing crime into the neighborhoods 拜森把犯罪带到那里去
[36:57] to drive the land value down. 是为了把地价搞下来
[36:59] And then he’s buying it back up wholesale. 然后他就可以把它整体买下来
[37:02] – We gotta move on then. – Okay, we’re on it. Come with me. 我们这就要动身了 好的 我们出发 跟我来
[38:07] Isn’t this your old neighborhood? 这些都是你的老邻居?
[38:09] Old and new. 还有新的
[38:12] home, sweet home. 家 温馨的家
[38:14] I’m such a sentimental guy that I invested in this shit hole. 在这种破地方投资是我感情用事了
[38:17] Though I have to admit,I got a very nice deal on it. 当然我也承认 这笔买卖很划算
[38:20] It doesn’t look like a nice deal for them. 对他们来说可不划算
[38:22] And I thinK they want it bacK. 我觉得他们想把它要回来
[38:24] Too late for that. 已经太迟了
[38:26] Bulldozers come in tomorrow. And soon after… 推土机明早就来 然后很快
[38:28] beautiful homes for those who can afford it. 就会有为能买得起房的人盖的新房了
[38:32] I’m making Bangkok a better place. 我正在把曼谷变成一个更好的地方
[38:34] – They should build me a temple for that. – Mmm. 他们应该给我建个祠堂 恩
[38:50] Life’s about choices, Balrog. 人生就是做选择 巴罗格
[38:53] I was about his age when I made mine. 我就是在他这个年龄的时候选择的
[38:56] And I’ve never looked back. 之后就再也没有回头
[39:07] hey, Maya? I love stakeouts as much as the next guy… 玛雅 和旁边的那个家伙一样我也喜欢监视
[39:10] but what the hell are we doing here? 可是我们来这里干什么
[39:12] Well, our source says Bison’s guy… 好吧 我的线人说了 拜森的人
[39:14] should be leaving for the meet any second now. 随时都可能离开这里去开会
[39:20] Are you sure we’re in the right place? 你确定我们来对地方了吗
[39:22] No, I just like the view. 不确定 我只是喜欢这儿的风景
[39:26] Wait. There he is. 等等 他来了
[39:30] Come here. 掩护一下
[40:05] – That had to be done. – Yeah, it had to. 我是不得已的 是的
[40:10] There goes the Benz. 那辆奔驰走了
[40:13] Just make sure you don’t lose him, Romeo. 跟紧了 大情圣
[40:16] Yeah, yeah. I’m on it. 是的 是的 我在跟着呢
[40:19] Why are we meeting here? 干嘛在这儿碰面
[40:21] We handed over the slums. What more do you want? 贫民区已经给你们了 你们还想要什么
[40:25] There’s a package coming in on a ship from Murmansk. 从摩尔曼斯克来了一个包裹
[40:28] We need safe passage and no damn customs. 我们需要安全并且没有关税的通道
[40:32] You’re the commerce secretary. 你是商务部长
[40:34] So make it happen. 那么这事就由你解决
[40:37] – I need details. – It’s on the shipping manifest. 我需要点详细资料 都在载货单上
[40:40] The package is called the White Rose. 这个包裹叫白玫
[40:51] Only in the dark do all colors become one. 只有在黑暗中 世界才是同一种颜色的
[40:55] You can’t just cope with the darkness… 你不光要战胜黑暗
[40:58] You have to embrace what is without fear. 还要毫无恐惧的面对黑暗所带来的一切
[41:02] You have to feel without your senses. 你要学会不依赖于视觉
[41:05] harness the energy around you. 好好利用你周围的一切
[42:10] Well done. Let’s eat. 干得好 吃饭吧
[42:15] Yo, Maya. You almost done in there? 哟 玛雅 你好了没?
[42:20] hey, it’s not my fault you got here early. 嘿 你来这么早可不是我的错
[42:27] So we’re going clubbing tonight. 今晚有派对?
[42:30] Bison’s attache loves hittin’ the nightlife… 拜森的女人喜欢派对
[42:33] and I want to see what she’s up to. 我想去看看她到底想干嘛
[42:35] Always work with you. 都听你的
[42:38] You know, Nash, if what you say about Bison is true… 纳什 你应该知道 如果你所说的关于拜森的一切都是真的
[42:42] waiting and watching his bitch is not gonna 那么我们光跟踪他的女人
[42:44] be the way we bring him down. 恐怕不能拿他怎么样
[42:48] We should be more aggressive. 我们必须主动出击
[42:50] Looks like you got that down. 看起来你深得要领了
[42:55] Well, unlike you, I don’t lose my man. 和你不同的是 我的手下可都还好好地
[42:58] And besides, there’s nothing I won’t try once. 另一方面 没有什么是我不敢尝试的
[43:05] Really? 真的?
[43:18] Do you have any cash? I’m thirsty. 你有钱吗 我有点渴
[43:21] – Are you serious? – I don’t have any money. 你开玩笑吗? 我没带钱出来
[43:26] You should try hocking those gold handcuffs. 你应该当掉那个金手铐
[44:01] To the boys who have got my back. 敬所有顶我的弟兄们
[44:04] Tonight, I’ve got my own. Enjoy. 今晚 不醉不归
[46:51] Thought I might ask you a few questions. 我有点问题要问你
[47:27] Tell me about the White Rose. 告诉我关于白玫的事
[47:29] You must be Daddy’s little girl. 你一定就是那个乖乖女吧
[47:35] Out of order, ladies. 很抱歉出了点故障 女士们
[47:43] – Cantana. – I know who your boss is. 坎塔娜 我知道你老大是谁
[47:51] – Tell me. – It’s a shipment. 快说 是一批船货
[47:53] Arrives at the end of the month…the last Friday. 这个月的最后一个周五到
[47:56] – Where? – Central Shipyard, Berth 21. 到哪 中央船坞 21号泊位
[48:01] I want you to send Bison a message. 我要你给拜森带个信
[48:05] Tell him the schoolgirl’s grown up. 告诉他 小女孩已经长大了
[48:09] This is it. 就是这样
[48:14] Nash… Nash, something’s going down. 纳什 纳什 出事了
[48:37] hey.! 嘿
[49:07] Interpol.! Freeze.! Stay down. 国际警署 不许动 蹲下
[49:13] I said .Don’t move 我说了 不许动
[49:35] Are you gonna tell me, or should I guess? 你是告诉我发生了什么呢 还是要我自己猜?
[49:40] Go ahead and guess. 自己猜吧
[50:16] That is one tough cookie. 她很硬啊
[50:19] She most certainly was. 看来是了
[50:24] But she’d said enough. 不过他说的也够多了
[50:26] The damage was done. 木已成舟
[50:28] You think we gotta change the plans? 你觉得我们要改变计划吗
[50:31] Unfortunately, we do. Get the insurance policy. 是的 把保险单拿来
[50:36] Call Vega. 打电话给维嘉
[50:47] You broke my heart. 我的心都碎了
[51:07] – I don’t know. Maybe she’s an angry stripper. – Yeah. 我猜不出来 或许她就是另一个邓玉娇 是啊
[51:10] An irate pole dancer not happy with her tips… 一个发疯的舞女 觉得自己的消费太少了
[51:14] sets off Armageddon. 世界末日大决战开始了
[51:16] Keep spitballing that, Maya. 就这样别动 玛雅
[51:18] I love where your head’s at – All right, Nash. 我就喜欢你现在这个样子 好的 纳什
[51:21] What do you think it is? 你怎么看这事
[51:23] This girl just wiped the floor with some 那女孩刚把曼谷最危险的
[51:26] of the most dangerous players in Bangkok… 家伙们打了个落花流水
[51:28] and then bails out like she’s got a plane to catch. 然后就去赶飞机了
[51:32] She’s making a statement. 她这是在发表声明呢
[51:33] Now, come on, fellas. Who is this girl? 赶紧了 兄弟们这个女孩到底是谁
[51:35] Does she have priors? 她是否有什么的优先权
[51:37] A paper trail? how about a name? 或者一个书面材料 或者一个名字?我们人肉她
[51:39] We checked the archives. Nash, she’s off the radar. 我们查了档案 纳什 他没有任何资料
[51:44] We can look at the closed-circuit security feed. 去看看闭路电视里有什么先
[51:47] The front door has a good shot. 前门的摄像头拍到了点好东西
[51:59] hey, thanks. 嘿 谢谢
[52:15] Mmm-mm. Mmm-mm.
[52:22] how’s aggressive workin’ for ya? 你的主动出击进行的怎样了
[52:24] Shut up. 闭嘴
[52:26] – No one’s talking. – No, they won’t. 没有人说 当然 他们不会说的
[52:30] They’re protecting her. 他们在保护她
[52:34] You’re right. 你说的没错
[52:49] – home-cooked. – Tell me about Bison. 家常菜 在跟我说说拜森的事吧
[52:57] We grew up together.Like me, he was a criminal… 我们一起长大 和我一样 他也是个没有前途的
[53:00] with no future. 罪犯
[53:02] his parents were Irish missionaries… 他父母是爱尔兰传教士
[53:04] who died in Thailand when he was very young. 在拜森还很小的时候都死在了泰国
[53:09] Soon, the boy became very ill. 很快 他得了重病
[53:12] Where he was, no one cared about the sick. 然而 没有人关心
[53:17] So they left him… to die. 只是留下他 任由生死
[53:22] But the child survived. 但是 他活了下来
[53:27] With each passing year… 年复一年
[53:29] he became more and more feared… 他变得越来越凶残
[53:32] and a well-Known thief on the streets. 并且成了闻名的强盗
[53:36] he took what he wanted when he wanted it. 他说风是雨 所想必得
[53:39] But even that wasn’t enough. 但即便如此 他仍旧不满足
[53:43] he yearned for more. 他贪得无厌
[53:50] So he went to the darkcaves in the phang Nga Bay… 所以 他去了攀牙湾的黑山洞(在泰国普吉岛)
[53:54] and brought his new wife. 并且带着他的新妻子
[54:04] From ancient tales… 在古老的传说中
[54:06] he’d heard about the darkforces… 他找到了
[54:09] that could free a man from his conscience. 能让人不受良心束缚的黑暗力量
[54:38] he had to transfer the goodness of his soul… 他必须把他灵魂中向善的部分
[54:42] into his unborn daughter. 转移给他尚未出生的女儿
[55:20] The transformation was complete. 转移成功了
[55:25] he had finally rid himself of his conscience. 他终于可以行事不再顾忌良心
[55:35] Now he’s home again… 现在他又回来了
[55:37] Bangkok, where it all started. 曼谷 所有的一切都是从这里开始
[55:40] he’s making moves on a bigger scale than I’ve ever seen before. 他正在着手一项大手笔
[55:44] Sounds like the perfect time to take him down 听起来是打倒他救回我父亲的
[55:46] and bring my father back. 最好时机来了
[55:48] how’s your wrist? 你手腕怎么样了
[55:52] – It’s better. – Good. 好多了 那就好
[55:54] You’re doing well. 你干得不错
[55:58] Chun-Li. 春丽
[56:01] I’ve got an important task for you. 我有一项重要的任务给你
[56:03] Maybe the hardest thing I’ll ever ask you to do. 可能是我交给你的最困难的任务
[56:06] I want you to go buy groceries for breakfast. 我要你去买点早饭回来
[56:08] Pawning off all the hard work? 这样就把所有的幸苦抵消了?
[56:12] That’s the privilege of a teacher. 这是为师者的特权
[56:27] Get the R.P.G. 带上火箭炮
[56:59] Fire the missile! 发射
[57:02] Give me that! I’ll do it myself. 给我 我自己来
[57:16] Say good night, baby. 说晚安吧 宝贝
[57:26] Let’s go. 走
[58:10] I called you because you do my best dirty worK. 我叫你来是因为你是我的得力干将
[58:15] Something very important to me is about to arrive in Bangkok. 一些很重要的东西将要到曼谷了
[58:20] And I don’t want anything to interfere with it. 我不希望任何东西妨碍到它
[58:24] There is a schoolgirl that needs taking care of. 另外有个小女孩需要注意一下
[58:27] What Kind of schoolgirl are we talKing about? 什么女孩?
[58:30] She is a problem child 是个麻烦的小家伙.
[58:39] Well, well, well. 行了
[58:41] She’ll never be a problem again. 她不会再成为问题了
[58:59] You’ve got ghosts. Let’s see ’em. 你真是太疯狂了 让我来会会你
[59:07] Chun-Li. 春丽
[1:00:23] huh? huh?
[1:01:05] No wonder you wear a mask. 怪不得你要戴面具
[1:01:08] I’d hide that face too. 我要是长成你这样就改名叫宋祖德
[1:01:17] You bitch! 婊子
[1:01:19] I’ll cut you open! 我要劈了你
[1:01:23] You think this is over? 你觉得这样就结束了?
[1:01:26] No. I’m just getting started. 不 我才刚开始
[1:01:49] This is a restricted area. 对不起 非请勿入
[1:01:51] I thought you might make an exception. 凡事都有例外
[1:01:59] I have a question for you. 我有点小问题
[1:02:01] A shipment was scheduled to arrive at Berth 21 in two days. 有一批货会在两天内到21好泊位
[1:02:06] Listen, lady, I think it’s time for you to go. 听着 女士 我想你应该走了
[1:02:14] They call it bai mei… the White Rose. 那批货叫白玫
[1:02:17] What time does it arrive? 到达的具体时间
[1:02:19] Midnight. 半夜
[1:02:22] You should learn some manners. 你应当学些礼仪
[1:02:24] Never put your hands on a lady. 不要搭女士的肩
[1:02:39] Forget to pay the rent? Where is everybody? 忘记交房租了? 人都到哪去了?
[1:02:42] Orders from up high. We’re off the case. 高层的命令 我们无权再管这个案子了
[1:02:45] What orders? 什么命令
[1:02:47] Orders, Nash. 就是命令 纳什
[1:02:49] You were right. 你说的没错
[1:02:51] Shadaloo is very well connected. shadaloo已经买通了政府
[1:02:55] – We’re out. – hey, wait a minute. Maya. 我们出局了 嘿 等一下 玛雅
[1:02:59] That’s it? 就这么算了?
[1:03:03] I’m sorry, Charlie. 我很抱歉 查理
[1:04:22] You’re not a schoolgirl anymore. 你已经长大了
[1:04:30] Bring her in. 带进去
[1:04:42] Oh. Oh.
[1:04:49] So this is the girl that roughed up Vega? 这就是那个摆平维嘉的女孩?
[1:04:53] I liKe her already. 有性格 我喜欢
[1:05:00] huang! 黄
[1:05:05] Let me go! 放开我
[1:05:13] papa. 爸爸
[1:05:15] You two take some time and catch up. 你们抓紧时间叙叙旧吧
[1:05:24] Chun-Li. 春丽
[1:05:29] Why? 为什么要来?
[1:05:33] Papa, I had to. 爸爸 我必须来
[1:05:36] You know I tried so hard for so many years… 你知道这么多年来我一直
[1:05:41] just to keep you safe… 拼命为了你的安全
[1:05:45] to protect you… 保护你
[1:05:46] to make sure you had the good life. 让你有一个完美的人生
[1:05:48] I would rather have you. 我宁愿陪在你身边
[1:05:53] Getting in Bison’s way, it’s a losing battle. 我们斗不过拜森的
[1:05:57] Why are you doing this to yourself? 为什么你要这么冒险?
[1:06:00] Sometimes, you have to stand up… 有的时候 即使再艰难
[1:06:03] when standing isn’t easy. 你也必须面对
[1:06:05] – You taught me that. – I love you so much. 这是你教我的 我爱你甚至超过我的生命
[1:06:09] I love you. 我也一样
[1:06:19] I love family reunions. 我喜欢家庭团聚的场面
[1:06:24] Don’t touch her. 不许你碰她
[1:06:27] If you touch her again, You get nothing more from me. 如果你再敢碰她 你将再也不能从我这里得到任何东西
[1:06:30] – Do you understand? – Oh, I understand. 你听见了吗 哦 我听见了
[1:06:34] You see, Your father has been the milk of my business. 你看 你父亲就像我早饭时的牛奶一样重要
[1:06:42] But even milk… 但是即使是牛奶
[1:06:44] has an expiration date. 也有保质期
[1:06:47] – No. No, don’t. – I’m a man of my word. 不要 不要 我是一个守信誉的人
[1:06:50] No, please! 不 求你了
[1:06:51] I promised him he’d have a chance to say good-bye. 我答应过他给他一个机会说再见
[1:06:54] No! No! No, please, stop! 不 不 不要 求你了 请住手
[1:06:57] No! 不
[1:07:07] You… will not stop me. 你阻止不了我
[1:07:19] TaKe the body away. 把尸体搬走
[1:07:22] Balrog. 巴罗格
[1:07:33] Is there anything you wanna say before we get this over with? 你还有什么遗言吗?股票都抛了没?
[1:07:41] All right. 好吧
[1:07:44] And make it quick. 动作快点
[1:07:55] Should we kill you before or after we cut you? 你是愿意死呢还是愿意死呢还是愿意死呢?
[1:07:58] I wouldn’t do either. 都不要
[1:08:00] – You’re not in a place to negotiate. – Not yet. 你没有资格讨价还价 不 我有
[1:08:54] Swing around the block. 抄小路堵她
[1:10:01] Ow! 啊
[1:10:04] Somebody got a problem? 靠 引起民愤了
[1:10:11] Come on! Come on! Let’s go! 快闪 快闪
[1:10:51] You’re alive. 你没死
[1:10:53] Come on. 跟我来
[1:11:15] Gen. Gen
[1:11:26] Where you go… 你到哪里
[1:11:28] trouble certainly does follow. 麻烦就会跟到哪里
[1:11:32] Let me see this. 让我看看
[1:11:41] hmm. Let’s fix it. 我来上点云南白药
[1:11:43] Come. 来啊
[1:12:42] Pretty soon, You’re not gonna need me anymore. 用不了多久 你就能超过我了
[1:12:46] Now, let’s find the White Rose. 现在 我们去吧白玫找出来
[1:12:56] how’s your arm doing? 你手臂还好吧
[1:13:01] I’m sorry. They made me do it. 对不起 我也是被逼的
[1:13:04] Do you remember my question, or do I have to ask you again? 还记得我问了什么吗?要不要重复一遍?
[1:13:08] Tomorrow night, a ship from Murmansk… 明晚 有一条摩尔曼斯克来的船
[1:13:11] will arrive in the front berth. 会停在这
[1:13:14] You wouldn’t set me up twice now, would you? 你不会再骗我了 对吧
[1:13:16] Please. Look. 真的 你看
[1:13:19] It’s right here. See? 就在这儿 对吧
[1:13:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:13:53] Sorry for interrupting. 打扰一下
[1:13:56] No problem. 好的
[1:13:59] hi. 嗨
[1:14:01] What can I do for ya? 我能帮什么忙吗?
[1:14:04] Bison’s shipment arrives at Central harbor tomorrow night. 拜森的船会在明晚到中央船坞
[1:14:07] And? 然后呢
[1:14:10] I’m gonna need backup. 我需要支援
[1:14:16] Unit three’s holding. Got it. 第三小队到位 收到
[1:14:20] Check the ammo. 检查一下弹药
[1:14:23] Good. We’re good to go. 很好 可以出发了
[1:14:25] All right, Bison, where the hell are you? 拜森 你到底在哪
[1:14:31] – We’ve got guests, fellas. – We’re set. 我们有支援了 兄弟 准备就绪
[1:14:58] I thought you were out. 我以为你说过你出局了
[1:15:01] We all grew up in this neighborhood. 我们都是在这儿长大的
[1:15:03] Don’t wanna see it disappear. 都不想看到这儿被毁掉
[1:15:15] Looks liKe they’re expecting us. 看起来他们似乎在等着我们
[1:15:31] We are not alone. 这下我们不孤单了
[1:15:33] It makes no difference. We’re ready. 这下有趣了 我们早就做好准备了
[1:15:43] Bomb! Everybody out! Go! Go! 炸弹 兄弟们 快闪
[1:15:47] Go! Go! Go! 快闪
[1:16:31] Nash! 纳什
[1:16:39] – Stay low! – Come on! Come on! 找掩护 快 快
[1:16:42] Go, go, go, go, go, go! 上 上 上
[1:17:29] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[1:17:33] Okay. Just stay here. 就呆在这
[1:17:56] You know, You’re a lot slower than you used to be. 你知道吗 你的反应可比过去慢多了
[1:18:18] And you’re just as ugly as I remember! 但是你还是和过去一样难看
[1:18:20] Where’s the White Rose? 白玫在哪
[1:18:51] You don’t even know what the White Rose is! 你根本就不知道白玫是什么
[1:18:54] By the time you fools figure it out, she’ll be long gone. 等你想明白的时候 她早就走了
[1:18:56] “She”? 她
[1:19:14] You two stay with her! You, come with me! 你们两个留在这掩护她 你 跟我来
[1:19:36] That’s Bison. 拜森在那
[1:19:38] Give me a fix on the helicopter leaving my location. 马上锁定从我这离开的直升机
[1:19:41] Nash, out. 纳什 完毕
[1:20:05] Gen.! Gen
[1:20:08] The White Rose… not a weapon. A girl. 白玫不是武器 是一个女孩
[1:20:11] A girl? I just saw her. 女孩 我刚看到她了
[1:20:15] Bison’s daughter was the conduit for his soul. 拜森的女儿就是他的弱点
[1:20:19] – he rid himself of his goodness by passing it into her. 他把他所有的向善之心都给了他的女儿
[1:20:22] And she is his only weakness. 所以女儿是他唯一的弱点
[1:20:25] That’s why he’s been looking for her all this time. 怪不得他那么费劲的找她
[1:20:28] – Yeah. – Okay, let’s go. 是的 好 我们走
[1:20:31] And I’m gonna need support when we get there! 在我们到达之前需要支援
[1:20:33] Don’t keep me waiting! Nash, out! 不要让我坐等援军 纳什 完毕
[1:20:37] We got him on radar! We gotta move now! 我们的雷达锁定他了 快走
[1:20:40] – Bison’s got a girl with him. – What girl? 拜森带了一个女孩走 什么女孩
[1:20:42] – his daughter. her name’s Rose. – Let’s get her. 他的女儿 叫络丝 我们去找她
[1:20:45] Okay. 好
[1:20:47] Move! 跟上
[1:21:24] Ah. Ah
[1:21:43] Still no word from Balrog. 还是没有巴罗格的消息
[1:22:02] If anything happens to her… 如果她掉了一根头发
[1:22:05] I’ll kill you first. 我就杀了你
[1:22:27] Where’s the girl? 那个女孩在哪
[1:23:54] hello, old friend. 哈罗 老朋友
[1:24:01] You should never have left the team. 你真不该离开我们
[1:24:03] We wouldn’t be standing here like this. 那样的话我们就不需要像现在这样敌对了
[1:24:06] But, of course, only one of us is standing. 但是 只有一个人能活着离开
[1:24:13] Nice try. 这招不错
[1:24:25] Seven-six-seven-five. 7675
[1:24:39] You must be Rose. 你一定是络丝
[1:25:04] hello, old friend. 哈罗 老朋友
[1:25:15] Where is she? 络丝在哪
[1:25:27] It’s time we said good-bye, old friend. 是时候说永别了 兄弟
[1:27:35] Fathers always have a soft spot for their daughters. 女儿总是父亲的命门
[1:27:39] That’s how I brought yours down. 所以我要把你和你爸分开
[1:27:42] You didn’t thinK this was going to end well, now, did you? 你难道认为还没有结束?
[1:27:55] Chun-Li.! 春丽
[1:27:57] You know what you need to do. 你知道你得做什么
[1:28:56] Fathers always have a weakness for their daughters. 女儿总是父亲最脆弱的部分
[1:29:03] Chun-Li. 春丽
[1:29:09] Nice work. 干得漂亮
[1:29:16] hey, you’d better get out of here. 嘿 你最好赶紧离开
[1:29:20] Chopper’s on the other side of the island. 直升机在岛的另外一边
[1:29:22] I never saw you. 我会说我没见过你
[1:29:27] See to it she gets a real life. 她的生活才刚刚开始
[1:29:35] You too, huh? 你的也是 对吧
[1:29:40] Thanks, Nash. 谢谢 纳什
[1:29:48] Charlie Nash, Interpol! hold your fire! 查理 纳什 国际警署的 别开枪 自己人
[1:29:57] hey. 嘿
[1:30:01] hey. 嘿
[1:30:03] – You’re back in business, huh? – Yep. 你官复原职了? 是的
[1:30:06] Are you sure you wanna go back to Gangland homicide? 你还要回反黑组?
[1:30:09] – It’s what I do. – It’s your first time? 当然了 第一次受伤?
[1:30:14] Nah. I’ve been there before. 不 以前有过
[1:30:17] I can imagine. 我想象的到
[1:30:21] If you get lonely at night, don’t call me. 如果你半夜又寂寞难耐了 别打电话给我
[1:30:36] I love this job. 我爱这工作
[1:30:45] I don’t think this was the life my father envisioned for me. 我不认为这是我父亲替我预想的人生
[1:30:50] But… maybe it was. 当然 可能这就是
[1:30:55] I Know he would have been proud. 我知道他一定会为我感到骄傲
[1:31:01] I’ve stood when standing was not easy… 我知道人生布满荆棘
[1:31:05] and have found something to believe in. 但我一定能够跨越
[1:31:11] Something worth fighting for. 有些东西你值得你为之奋斗
[1:31:15] The Order of the Web. 比如蜘蛛帮
[1:31:31] Gen! Gen
[1:31:41] There’s more work to be done. 还有些工作要做
[1:31:45] Something about this smells of an old friend. 事关一个老朋友
[1:31:52] – But Bison’s dead. – We need to recruit. 可拜森已经死了 我们需要补充有生力量
[1:31:56] They’ve been talking about a fighter in Japan… 听说日本有个武士
[1:31:58] Ryu… something. 叫Ryu 或者别的名字
[1:32:00] I hear he’s a force to be reckoned with. 我们要去会会他
[1:32:03] Wanna come? 一起吗
[1:32:07] Maybe next time. 下次再说吧
[1:32:09] Does this mean you’re done fighting? 那么你要放弃格斗吗
[1:32:26] No. For now, I’m home. 不 现在 我只想呆在家里
2009年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Street Fighter(街头霸王)[1994]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: A Street Cat Named Bob(街猫鲍勃)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme