英文名称:Street Fighter
年代:1994
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | Good evening. This is Sander Vanocur and this is the GNT World News. | 晚上好 我是世界新闻的温辛达 |
[00:45] | After seven months of fighting, the civil war in Shadaloo | 沙达鲁经过七个月的内战 |
[00:48] | may have reached the turning point. | 可能已经到达转折点 |
[00:50] | The capital has just fallen. | 首都刚刚失陷 |
[01:07] | This is Chun-Li Zang with GNT News. | 我是世界新闻的张春丽 |
[01:11] | A.N. forces are consolidating their hold on Shadaloo City today | 联盟国部队今天监守沙达鲁市 |
[01:16] | after a night of skirmishing that secured this key Southeast Asian port. | 保护这个东南亚的关键港口 |
[01:21] | But these soldiers aren’t celebrating just yet. | 但是这些士兵还没有庆祝 |
[01:24] | They know that defeating the ragtag city militia is one thing. | 他们知道击退市内敌人是一回事 |
[01:29] | Defeating the heavily-armed forces of General M. Bison is quite another. | 但击败拜辛将军的 |
[01:36] | The Allied Nations forces know | 配备精良的部队是另一回事 |
[01:38] | that they are dealing with a power-mad dictator. | 联盟国部队知道他们要对付崇高权力的独裁者 |
[01:42] | A dictator whose drug money has equipped his army | 他用贩毒的钱装备军队 |
[01:46] | with high-tech weaponry, | 拥有高科技武器 |
[01:47] | which some intelligence experts fear | 情报专家恐怕 |
[01:51] | is equal to anything in the industrialized world. | 其武器可与工业世界的媲美 |
[01:55] | It’s been only 24 hours | 24个小时之前 |
[01:58] | since this dangerous and unpredictable warlord | 这个危险的不可预知的军阀 |
[02:04] | seized 63 Allied Nations relief workers | 俘虏了63个联盟 |
[02:07] | from a village north of here. | 国家的人质 |
[02:09] | This self-styled general’s ransom demands: | 赎金要求: |
[02:13] | An astonishing $20 billion! | 二百亿元! |
[02:17] | Meanwhile, the location of the 63 hostages remains unknown. | 与此同时 63名人质仍下落不名 |
[02:23] | Of the 15 Allied Nations troops | 联盟国15名 |
[02:26] | assigned to guard the missing relief workers, | 救援的士兵 |
[02:29] | twelve are confirmed dead and three are missing. | 十二人被证实的死亡三人失踪 |
[02:32] | Their whereabouts Also unknown. | 他们的下落不明 |
[02:37] | You came from across the world to fight me, soldier. | 你们远道而来和我对抗 士兵 |
[02:42] | Now is your chance. | 现在机会来了 |
[02:50] | Pathetic! | 可怜 |
[02:55] | I think I see the A.N. commander arriving now. | 我看见联盟国的指挥官到了 |
[02:57] | I’m going to try to talk to him. | 我设法和他交谈 |
[03:03] | Yes! Your turn now. | 是的! 现在轮到你了 |
[03:08] | Colonel Guile? Colonel Guile! | 佳奥上校? 佳奥上校! |
[03:10] | Col. Guile, Chun-Li Zang, GNT News. May we speak to you, please? | 佳奥上校 张春丽 世界新闻 我们可以跟你谈谈吗? |
[03:15] | No. | 不 |
[03:17] | Don’t you want to speak to the world audience? | 难道你不想和观众说句话吗? |
[03:19] | No, but I do want to talk to someone. | 不 但是我想和一个人说 |
[03:22] | That bastard Bison! | 那混蛋拜辛 |
[03:25] | I know you like to look at yourself on television, you sick son of a bitch. | 我知道你喜欢看见自己上电视 |
[03:28] | So look at this! | 所以你看这个 |
[03:32] | What are you doing? | 你做什么吗? |
[03:35] | Dee Jay, break in. Now! | 迪志 闯入 现在! |
[03:39] | You wanted me on TV. I’m on TV now! Leave it! | 你想我上电视 我现在就在电视上 |
[03:47] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[03:49] | Balrog! | 巴洛! |
[03:51] | -Balrog, do you believe this? -Believe this, Honda? | -巴洛 你相信吗? -相信吗 本田? |
[03:54] | Man, I’m shootin’ it. | 我正在拍摄 |
[03:57] | Col. Guile! Greeting! | 佳奥上校! 你好呀! |
[04:01] | He took the bait. Trace that signal stat! | 他上钩了 追查信号! |
[04:03] | Why do you address a fellow warrior with such disrespect? | 你为什么对另外一个战士这么不尊重? |
[04:07] | Warrior? You? | 战士? 你吗? |
[04:10] | How many doctors and nurses have you killed this week? | 这星期你杀了多少医生和护士? |
[04:14] | How many children have you orphaned? | 使多少孩子成为孤儿? |
[04:18] | -You will choke on those words, Guile. -Anytime, dickhead. | -你会后悔这么说的 佳奥 -别客气 孬种 |
[04:21] | We’ll go worldwide just like now. | 我们现在作世界直播 |
[04:23] | General, they’re tracing this. | 将军 他们正在追踪 |
[04:26] | You think you’re so clever, Guile. | 你认为自己很聪明 佳奥 |
[04:29] | Think about this. You have three days. | 看这个 你有三天时间 |
[04:33] | If my $20 billion are not delivered by then, | 到时若不交出二百亿元 |
[04:39] | the hostages will die, and the world will hold you responsible! | 人质就会没命 世人就会要你负责 |
[04:44] | -Victory! -Bison! Bison! | -胜利! -拜森! 拜森! |
[04:47] | You hostages, if you can hear me, | 人质们 如果你们听到 |
[04:50] | we’re coming, we’re coming! | 我们来了 我们来了 |
[04:54] | Charlie, hang on, buddy. We’re coming! | 查理 支持下去 我们来了! |
[04:57] | We’re coming! | 我们来了! |
[04:59] | Hang on, buddy. | 关上 伙计 |
[05:15] | Carlos Blanka. | 卡洛斯·布兰卡 |
[05:18] | Charlie! | 查理! |
[05:21] | So you are Guile’s friend. | 原来你是佳奥的朋友 |
[05:24] | Take him to the laboratory. | 带他到实验室 |
[05:28] | Attention, all personnel. | 注意 所有的人 |
[05:31] | Until zero hour, all off-duty personnel | 直到发射开始 所有人要全副武装戒备 |
[05:33] | must be in full gear with sidearms until further notice. | 直至另行通告 |
[05:41] | We couldn’t trace it. He broke off too soon. | 我们无法追查 他太快中断了 |
[05:44] | You know what? For a minute, you were almost useful. | 我以为你会有用的 |
[05:53] | He doesn’t like women, does he? | 他不喜欢女人 是吗? |
[05:56] | Oh, no. No, he doesn’t like journalists. | 不 他不喜欢新闻记者 |
[05:59] | I assure you, it’s an equal-opportunity dislike. | 我可保证 不喜欢是平等机会的 |
[06:24] | Okay, we’re off the street. You feel safe yet? | 好了 我们不在街上 你觉得安全了吧? |
[06:31] | Yeah real safe. | 是的 很安全 |
[06:33] | Hey, this way. | 嗨 这边 |
[06:38] | Vega! Vega! | 威加! 威加! |
[06:46] | In here. | 在这里 |
[06:54] | Good evening, gentlemen. | 晚上好 两位 |
[06:56] | Good evening, Sagat. | 晚上好 西加 |
[06:58] | Quite a party. Didn’t anyone tell you there’s a curfew? | 很热闹 没有人告诉你说要戒严吗? |
[07:01] | In Shadaloo City, no one tells me anything. | 在沙达鲁市 没人能指挥我 |
[07:05] | There’s a 7:OO P.M. curfew in Shadaloo City. | 沙达鲁市7:OO 进行宵禁 |
[07:08] | Violators will be shot on sight. | 违反者会被射杀 |
[07:11] | May I offer you a drink or anything else? | 你们要喝一杯还是别的? |
[07:16] | Let’s skip the Miss Manners and get down to business. | 废话少说 谈正经事吧! |
[07:20] | Do you have the $100,000? | 你有十万元吗? |
[07:28] | Do you have the weapons? | 你有武器吗? |
[07:31] | -They’re hidden. -When we get outside with our money, we’ll call you on this. | -已藏好 -我们拿钱到了外面 便会通知你 |
[07:36] | -Tell you where your guns are. -Do we have a deal or not? | -告诉你枪在哪里 -我们是否成交? |
[07:45] | You need this, Sagat. | 你需要这个 西加 |
[07:47] | Oh, no. I already know that the weapons | 我已经知道武器放在码头 |
[07:50] | are on the pier behind the Malpraiso Brewery. | 陴沙山酿酒厂后 |
[07:55] | In fact, my men | 事实上 我的手下 |
[07:57] | have already unloaded the truck and brought the weapons here. | 已把武器卸下并送来这里 |
[08:01] | What’s the matter, gentlemen? | 怎么了 先生们? |
[08:04] | Surely you’re not afraid of your own weapons! | 你们不是害怕自己的武器吧 |
[08:28] | Toys! | 玩具! |
[08:29] | I like my games live, | 我喜欢现场的游戏 |
[08:32] | and in living color! | 而且有颜色! |
[09:06] | Interesting! You aren’t all talk after all. | 很有趣 你们不是只说不做 |
[09:21] | Ah! Dr. Dhalsim. | 啊! 杜森博士 |
[09:24] | How is your research today? | 你的研究今天怎么样了? |
[09:28] | The same: Warped, corrupted. | 还是一样: 歪曲 腐烂 |
[09:32] | My science twisted to serve perversion instead of peace. | 我的科学为变态而不是为和平服务 |
[09:36] | Tell you what. After I’ve crushed my enemies, we’ll see about getting you published. | 我告诉你 我打败敌人后 你就会受惩罚 |
[09:41] | That should cheer you up. Hmm? | 这应该使你感到高兴? |
[09:44] | Now, let’s have a look at the patient. | 现在 我们去看看病人 |
[10:04] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[10:06] | He’ll do very nicely. | 他将会是完美的 |
[10:08] | -You’ll have a perfect soldier. -You mean a perfect killer. | -你将会有一个完美的士兵 -你是指一个完美的凶手 |
[10:12] | Let’s not quibble over definitions. | 我们别斤斤计较定义了 |
[10:16] | Is that a reaction to the programming? | 那是对程式的反应吗? |
[10:19] | What’s he receiving? | 他正在接收什么? |
[10:24] | See for yourself. | 自个儿瞧瞧 |
[10:28] | Merely educational software. Why does he find it disturbing? | 只是教育性软件 他何以认为很不快? |
[10:33] | Because, unlike you, he’s not psychotic. | 因为 他不像你 他不是变态的 |
[10:40] | You take risks, Doctor. | 你在冒险 博士 |
[10:44] | Do not presume so much on my good nature. | 别以为我有好心肠 |
[10:53] | When his brain has become a killing machine, | 当他的脑袋变成杀人机器 |
[10:57] | my loyal scientists will start on his body. | 我的忠心的科学家会改变他的身体 |
[11:18] | The next fight. | 下一场的 |
[11:21] | The challenger! | 挑战者 |
[11:24] | Ryu! | 赖宇 |
[11:27] | The defender my champion, Vega! | 卫冕者 我的冠军 威加! |
[11:38] | All bets start | 所有的赌注 |
[11:40] | one hundred dollar American. | 以一百美元开始 |
[11:49] | Sorry I talked you into all this. | 抱歉我说服你这样做 |
[11:52] | I’m sorry I listened. | 抱歉我听你的话 |
[12:01] | Vega! Vega! | 威加! 威加! |
[12:10] | Popular guy. | 受欢迎的家伙 |
[12:12] | -The greatest cage fighter since Iron Fist. -Yeah? What happened to him? | -是自铁拳以来最出色的铁笼拳手 -是吗? 他怎么样了? |
[12:17] | He retired and became me. | 他退休 变成我 |
[12:28] | Vega, over here! | 威加 这里! |
[12:32] | Vega! Vega! | 威加! 威加! |
[13:24] | No weapons! No weapons! | 不用武器! 不用武器! |
[13:38] | Why are you making me watch this? | 你为什么要我看? |
[13:40] | Research. You fight next. | 研究 跟着到你了 |
[14:13] | You’re all under arrest. | 你们全被逮捕了 |
[14:20] | Good morning, Shadaloo! | 早安 沙达鲁! |
[14:27] | The staff meeting is now in session. New business. | 现在开员工大会 有新任务 |
[14:30] | Uh, Colonel, my commando team is at full readiness. | 上校 我的突击队已准备好 |
[14:34] | But we need to know if the assault will be by land, sea or air. | 但要知是陆 海还是空中进攻? |
[14:39] | I knew that was coming. Cammy? | 这是今天的问题 金美? |
[14:42] | We were able to get Bison to break radio silence. | 我们可令拜辛打破电台缄默 |
[14:46] | Unfortunately, not long enough to pinpoint the signal. | 可惜时间太短 没有找出讯号 |
[14:50] | At this point, all we say for certain is his base is hidden | 我们只知道基地隐蔽在这附近 |
[14:53] | somewhere here, the river delta region. | 某处的河的三角洲区域 |
[15:06] | Any other new business? | 还有其他事情吗? |
[15:15] | Sir! Look. | 长官 看 |
[15:18] | Shadaloo Tong. | 沙达鲁党 |
[15:24] | Attention. | 注意 |
[15:26] | There will be a series of mandatory inoculations | 所有囚犯要进行 |
[15:29] | for all prisoners commencing at 1400 hours. | 强制性注射 |
[15:33] | Delousing will follow immediately. | 跟着进行去虱 |
[15:35] | That is all. | 全部 |
[15:37] | -You’d think they were afraid of us. -Not us. | -他们害怕我们? -不是我们 |
[15:42] | This could be the break we need. | 这是我们的机会 |
[15:44] | If Sagat runs guns to Bison, | 如果西佳偷运枪械给拜辛 |
[15:47] | then he’s got to know where Bison is hiding. | 那他一定知道拜辛的所在 |
[15:51] | All we have to do is infiltrate someone into his gang. | 我们只需派人渗透到他那一伙 |
[16:05] | Excuse me, but Sagat didn’t get to the top of the Asian underworld by taking risks. | 对不起 长官 西佳是黑道大哥 并非浪得虚名 |
[16:13] | He’s not the type of guy who makes new friends. | 他不是那种结交新朋友的人 |
[16:29] | T Hawk, who are those two men? | T·哈克 那二个人是谁? |
[16:33] | Ken Masters and Ryu Hoshi. | 是阿坚和赖宇 |
[16:37] | A couple of low-rent operators. We took ’em in in last night’s sweep. | 小混混搭挡 昨晚扫荡时被捕的 |
[16:54] | -Get them patched up, and bring them to me. -Yes, sir. | -替他们包扎好 带来见我 -是的 长官 |
[17:01] | If Sagat won’t trust new friends, | 如果西佳不信任新朋友 |
[17:04] | Maybe he’ll trust some new enemies. | 也许会信任新的敌人 |
[17:11] | Subject’s muscle mass increased by 49%. | 主体的肌肉块增加49% |
[17:39] | Subject’s muscle mass increased by 50%. | 主体的肌肉块增加50% |
[17:45] | Attention, all medical personnel. Refugees incoming on dock three. | 各医疗人员注意 有难民进入 |
[17:50] | Refugees incoming on dock three. | 在第三码头 |
[17:55] | Dr. Howard, report to refugee infirmary at once. | 霍华德医生 立刻处理难民 |
[18:03] | It’s all right. | 它没关系的 |
[18:11] | Here, here. | 这里 在这里 |
[18:14] | Come on. | 这边 |
[18:16] | These people here have a chance. | 这些人有机会 |
[18:19] | Those hostages Bison is holding have less than that. | 拜辛劫持的人质没有多大的机会 |
[18:22] | What is this, a guilt trip? | 这算什么? 要我们内疚? |
[18:24] | Call it a wake-up call, gentlemen. | 算是当头棒喝吧 |
[18:28] | Manila, Hong Kong, Shadaloo. | 马尼拉 香港 沙达鲁 |
[18:31] | You tried to justify your con games by telling yourselves | 你们到处行骗 却欺骗自己说 |
[18:35] | you’ve been stealing from criminals. | 是从罪犯身上偷东西 |
[18:40] | Now, are you the same as Sagat and Bison? | 你们和西加及拜辛没有分别 |
[18:44] | Or am I right and you’re different? | 我说对了 还是你们不同? |
[18:49] | We’re different. | 我们是不同的 |
[18:51] | Can we please leave? | 我们能走了吗? |
[18:56] | The only way you two are leaving | 只有把我杀了 |
[18:59] | is over my dead body. | 你们才能离开这里 |
[19:03] | Anybody know what to do if a Bison trooper throws a hand grenade? | 如果拜辛的手下向你扔手榴弹怎么办? |
[19:08] | Angh! You pick it up, pull, and throw it right back at him! | 拿起来 然后扔回去 |
[19:10] | All right! Load ’em up. Move ’em out. | 好! 叫他们起来 送走 |
[19:15] | I’m tired of being a warden. | 我对当狱长已经厌烦了 |
[19:22] | -Take ’em to the harbor. The navy has a brig waiting. -Yes, sir. | -送他们到港口 海军有船在等者 -是的 长官 |
[19:26] | Bon voyage, Sagat. Enjoy the sea air. | 路途愉快西佳 享受海风吧 |
[19:30] | This isn’t over, Guile. I own this city! | 这事还没完 这是我的城市 |
[19:34] | Well, I’m the repo man. | 好吧 我是收债的 |
[19:37] | And you’re out of business. | 你没有生意可以做了 |
[19:46] | You just had to come to this country, didn’t you, huh? | 你要来这个国家 是你 对吗? |
[19:49] | Why’d I listen to you? You can’t think. You can’t fight. | 我为什么要听你的? 你不想想 你打不得 |
[19:52] | -You can’t even -I’m sick of your crap! | -你什么也不能做 -我厌倦了你的废话! |
[19:57] | -Break it up! Get in the truck! -Son of a bitch! | -别打 上车! -婊子养的 |
[20:03] | -Get in the truck. Come on! -All right, next batch. | -快上车 快点! -好 下一个婊子 |
[20:07] | Cell block “D,” line up for the next truck. | “D”号房的 下一趟吧 |
[20:24] | Ryu! Ken! Throw us the keys. | 赖宇! 阿坚! 把钥匙扔过来 |
[20:28] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[20:31] | Forget our past. I can help you escape the city. | 前事不计 我能帮你们离开 |
[20:57] | Let’s go. Go! Go! | 我们走 走 走 |
[21:11] | Go! Go! | 走! 走 |
[21:46] | Don’t! | 不! |
[21:48] | You’ll hit the Colonel! | 你会射中上校的! |
[22:41] | Medics! | 医务员! |
[22:44] | Medics! | 医务员! |
[22:48] | Cool it. Hey, man, cool it. | 冷静 嘿 老兄 冷静 |
[23:03] | The temple above us | 上面的寺庙 |
[23:05] | was the wonder of the ancient world. | 是古代的奇迹 |
[23:09] | Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. | 拜辛王国将是我的奇迹 |
[23:13] | But I think the food court should be larger. | 但我认为事物应该大一点 |
[23:17] | All the big franchises will want in. | 所有的大集团都想加入 |
[23:21] | Dateline Shadaloo City, Shadaloo, Southeast Asia. | 地点 东南亚 沙达鲁市 |
[23:25] | The world is in shock at the news | 全世界均感震惊 |
[23:28] | that Colonel William F Guile has been killed. | 威廉姆·F·佳奥上校遇袭身亡 |
[23:31] | It happened 30 minutes ago during a jailbreak by Victor Sagat, | 是半小时前在西加越狱是发生的 |
[23:36] | the gunrunner who was the principal arms supplier | 他是主要的军火供应商 |
[23:39] | for renegade Gen. M. Bison. | 卖给拜辛进将军 |
[23:41] | It was hoped that the Allied Nation forces would restore order here, | 希望联盟国部队能恢复这的秩序 |
[23:46] | but after today’s tragedy, nothing is certain | 经过今天的惨剧 什么也不能肯定 |
[23:51] | except that Bison’s mad threats will continue, | 除了拜辛的疯狂威胁仍会持续 |
[23:54] | and that the new A.N. commander’s first order of business | 新的联盟国指挥官的第一个任务 |
[23:58] | is to bury Col. Guile. | 是埋葬佳奥上校 |
[24:01] | For GNT, this is Chun-Li Zang. | 我是世界新闻的张春丽 |
[24:06] | That’s great news, General! Congratulations. | 那是好消息 将军! 恭喜 |
[24:08] | -On the contrary, I mourn. -Okay. | -我倒相反 我哀悼 -好吧 |
[24:11] | I was hoping to face Guile personally on the battlefield. | 我希望在战场上面对佳奥 |
[24:17] | One gentleman warrior to another | 两名战士 |
[24:21] | in respectful combat. | 做体面的战斗 |
[24:24] | Then I would snap his spine. | 跟着我会把他宰了 |
[24:30] | The road not taken. | 不选那条路 |
[24:34] | But why? | 但是为什么? |
[24:36] | Why do they still call me a warlord? | 为什么仍称我为军阀? |
[24:41] | And mad? | 是疯子? |
[24:45] | All I want to do | 我所做的 |
[24:48] | is to create the perfect genetic soldier. | 只是想创造完美的遗传士兵 |
[24:52] | Not for power, not for evil, | 不是为了权利 或是邪恶 |
[24:58] | but for good! | 而是为了做好事! |
[25:01] | Carlos Blanka will be the first of many. | 卡洛斯·布兰卡会是第一个 |
[25:04] | They shall march out of my laboratory | 他们会走出我的实验室 |
[25:07] | and sweep away every adversary, | 打败每一个对手 |
[25:11] | every creed, every nation, | 每个宗教 每个国家 |
[25:14] | until the very planet is in the loving grip | 直到每一个星球都掌握在 |
[25:17] | of the Pax Bisonica. | 拜辛王朝手中 |
[25:24] | And then peace will reign | 然后和平将会 |
[25:29] | in the world, | 降临世上 |
[25:32] | and all humanity | 全人类 |
[25:34] | shall bow to me | 将向我俯首称臣 |
[25:38] | in humble gratitude. | 恭顺而感激 |
[25:52] | That was beautiful. | 那真美妙 |
[25:57] | Curfew violators will be arrested. | 违反宵禁者会被捕 |
[25:59] | Anyone resisting arrest will be shot. | 拒捕者杀 |
[26:02] | Clear the press. | 清除新闻媒体 |
[26:12] | A wireless mike on the coastal highway heading north. Hmm. | 无线扩音器 沿海岸公路北行 |
[26:16] | Damn! We got interference. | 该死! 我们受到干扰 |
[26:19] | -That’s not interference. It’s too steady. -What’s the problem? | -那不是干扰 是太稳定 -出了什么问题? |
[26:22] | We’re not the only ones who put a homing device on that truck. | 车上还有一个追踪器 |
[26:25] | Well, let’s analyze this other signal. | 好吧 让我们分析另外的信号吧 |
[26:33] | Whoa! Looks like that other signal | 哇! 看来是瞄准这的 |
[26:36] | is aimed right back here: A.N. Headquarters. | 目标在后面 联盟国总部 |
[26:39] | Here? That doesn’t make any sense. | 这里? 那是不合情理的 |
[26:45] | Your five minutes are up. Move out. | 五分钟到了 走吧 |
[26:47] | Honda, we gotta go, bro. | 本田 我们要走了 |
[26:51] | Excuse me, bro. | 对不起 波 |
[27:09] | You two, follow our signal. I’ll catch up with you at the thieves market. | 你们二个追踪信号 在贼市场会合吧 |
[27:14] | I’ll find out who’s playing games with us. | 我会查出是谁在和我们玩游戏 |
[27:17] | -Watch your back, Li. -I didn’t know you cared. | -保重 -我不知你关心我 |
[27:20] | We don’t. You’re the only one who can sign our expense accounts. | 我们不关心 但只有你才能签帐单 |
[27:25] | It’s clear. Go! | 可以了 去吧 |
[27:39] | They can go. | 他们可以走了 |
[29:12] | Another homing device. | 另一个追踪器 |
[29:35] | If I didn’t give you an interview when I was alive, | 我活着的时候没给你时间访问 |
[29:39] | no way I’m gonna do it when I’m dead. | 现在我死了就更加不会了 |
[29:44] | Of course! Those two young men who led the prison break and killed you! | 当然! 那两个带头越狱和”杀死”你的人 |
[29:49] | They’re working for you, aren’t they? | 是替你工作的 是吗? |
[29:53] | Are you asking as a reporter or as something else? | 你是否以记者的身份问我? |
[30:01] | Sergeant, take Miss Zang into custody. | 中士 拘留张小姐 |
[30:04] | No, wait, wait! Wait, please. | 不 慢着 等等 等等 求你了 |
[30:06] | You’re right. I’m not here just to cover the news. | 你说的对 我不单只是为了新闻 |
[30:10] | I don’t want a story about Bison. | 我不想报道拜辛的事 |
[30:13] | I want his head! | 我要取他的性命 |
[30:15] | Now, it’s taken me | 我花了20年时间 |
[30:17] | 20 years to get this far. | 才找到他 |
[30:21] | You can’t lock me up, not when I’m this close. | 你不能在我快成功的时候拘捕我 |
[30:23] | Take her away. | 带她走 |
[30:25] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[30:27] | No. | 不 |
[30:31] | I knew you wouldn’t understand. | 我知道你不会明白 |
[30:34] | I understand better than you know. | 我比你所知的明白 |
[30:37] | This war is not about your personal vendetta. | 这场仗和你的个人报仇无关 |
[30:47] | It’s about mine. | 是我的个人报复 |
[30:50] | Darling, basic black’s not really you. | 亲爱的 黑色衣服不适合你穿 |
[30:54] | Prison gray, perhaps? | 也许监狱的灰色适合你吧 |
[30:58] | Stop! Hey, come back here! Where do you think you’re going? | 别跑! 嗨 给我回来 你要去哪?! |
[31:03] | Hey, stop. Stop! | 嗨 别跑 别跑! |
[31:05] | You don’t have a chance. | 你没有机会 |
[31:08] | What a screwup! | 真愚蠢! |
[31:13] | What a woman! | 好一个女人! |
[31:16] | Cruise missile. All original equipment. You add your own warhead. | 巡航导弹 所有原来的装置 |
[31:20] | Armored personnel carrier. Surplus from Iraqi Army. | 装甲士兵车 伊拉克军方剩余物资 |
[31:23] | Five speeds. Two forward, three reverse. | 五个速度 二前 三后 |
[31:26] | 1972 turbo French chopper. Like new. | 1972年的直升机 全新一样 |
[31:29] | Only used once to evacuate American Embassy in Saigon. | 曾经用作西贡的美国大使馆撤退 |
[31:32] | Welcome, warlords of Shadaloo. | 欢迎 沙达鲁的军阀 |
[31:36] | Gen. Bison invites you to share his food, drink and entertainment. | 拜辛将军请你们用餐 喝酒及玩乐 |
[32:13] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[32:15] | Yes! Yes! | 是的! 是的! |
[32:17] | -Yes! -No! | -是的! -没有! |
[32:39] | She likes me. | 她喜欢我 |
[32:46] | -How ’bout our explosive finale? -Not yet. We have a problem. | -我们的爆炸压轴戏呢? -还不能 我们有问题 |
[33:02] | Now | 现在 |
[33:04] | to business. | 谈生意吧 |
[33:12] | This place makes Detroit look like Disneyland. | 这个地方使底特律 看起来像迪士尼乐园一样 |
[33:15] | The only question is, | 唯一的问题是 |
[33:17] | whose lowlifes are gonna kill us first, Sagat’s or Bison’s? | 哪伙歹徒先杀我们 西加还是拜辛 |
[33:28] | I was right. You’ve forgotten everything our sensei talked about. | 佳奥说的没错 你忘了师傅教我们的 |
[33:35] | Whatever you think, | 无论什么 |
[33:37] | we’re in this until we get that homing device up to Bison’s fortress. | 我们一直追查追踪器直到拜辛处 |
[33:41] | Ken? | 坚? |
[34:12] | You got another one of those masks for me, darling? | 你可给我一个面具吗? 亲爱的 |
[34:18] | I am pleased with your goods, Sagat. | 我对你的货很满意 |
[34:22] | Now, as for payment, | 至于付款 |
[34:25] | why settle for mere money? | 为什么要用钱结算? |
[34:28] | After I defeat the A.N., | 我击败联盟国后 |
[34:31] | what if I were to share the country with you? | 我和你分享这个国家如何? |
[34:40] | When the war is over, we’ll see how much of the country is left. | 战争完了以后 且看这个国家还剩下些什么吧 |
[34:46] | Meanwhile, | 现在 |
[34:49] | let’s see the color of your money. | 让我看看你的钱吧 |
[34:58] | Enough! | 住手! |
[35:09] | Is this a joke? | 这是开玩笑吗? |
[35:13] | This money isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on. | 这些钱的价值还不如白纸 |
[35:16] | On the contrary! | 正好相反! |
[35:19] | Every Bison dollar will be worth | 每一拜辛元价值 |
[35:22] | five British pounds. | 五英磅 |
[35:25] | That is the exchange rate | 那是官方的兑换率 |
[35:27] | the Bank of England will set once I’ve kidnapped their Queen. | 是我绑架女皇后英国银行定的 |
[35:32] | We know you’re working for Col. Guile. | 我们知道你们替佳奥上校工作 |
[35:34] | You may not believe me, but we’re your friends. | 你可能不相信我 但我是你们的朋友 |
[35:40] | I must’ve been insane | 我以为和你做生意 |
[35:42] | to think I could do business with you, Bison! | 一定是疯了 拜辛 |
[35:48] | You raving lunatic! | 你这精神错乱的疯子! |
[35:56] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[35:58] | You’re Edmund Honda, the sumo from Hawaii. You almost made Yokozuna. | 你是爱德蒙·本田 夏威夷相扑手 |
[36:03] | Until the Shadaloo Tong destroyed my reputation. | 直到沙达鲁毁坏我的名誉 |
[36:06] | They did the same thing to me and my boxing career. | 他们对我的拳击事业做了相同的事 |
[36:10] | Don’t tell me! Figure skating. | 不用说了! 花式溜冰 |
[36:16] | All you need to know | 你们只需知道 |
[36:19] | is that the weapons, ammunitions Bison and Sagat deal in, | 武器及军火 拜辛及西加所交易的 |
[36:23] | are gonna blow them straight to hell. | 足可把他们炸死 |
[36:27] | This conclave is over! | 这会议结束了! |
[36:32] | You will die for this insult, Sagat. | 你会因侮辱我而没命的 |
[36:36] | You’ve got ten minutes. | 给你们十分钟 |
[36:39] | -Well, that was special. -Come on. We’ve got work to do. | -很好 那很特别 -快点 我们有工作做 |
[36:42] | It’s show time. | 表演时间 |
[36:49] | She said this place will blow in ten minutes. Things can’t get worse. | 这十分钟后爆炸 不会更遭的 |
[36:57] | Uh, I was wrong. It got worse. | 我错了 事情会更糟 |
[37:00] | Ken, back me up. | 坚 支持我 |
[37:03] | -General, you should be -Sagat, loosen up. | -没事 你应该 -放松 |
[37:08] | -Are you with me or against me? -Is that multiple choice? | -你和我一伙还是反抗我? -这是选择题吗? |
[37:13] | You dare to interfere? | 你胆敢干预? |
[37:17] | Yeah, uh, because | 是的 因为 |
[37:21] | Because there are enemy spies everywhere among us, General. | 因为我们当中到处有敌方间谍 |
[37:24] | Show me these spies. | 把这些间谍指出来 |
[37:27] | This is Chun-Li Zang. This may be my final broadcast, but if it is, | 这是张春丽 这可能是我最后一次出镜 |
[37:32] | -I and my comrades will know -There they are! | -但我们不会白白死去! -她 在那! |
[37:34] | We have not died in vain, for we will have ended the careers | 我们没有白白送死 因为我们会结束 |
[37:38] | of the two warlords who have brought so much death and destruction | 东南亚两名军阀的暴政 |
[37:41] | to this part of the world. | 给这个世界带来的灾难 |
[37:45] | Bison! Sagat! | 拜辛 西加 |
[37:47] | All your weapons of death are going to be blown sky-high. | 你们的杀人武器会给炸掉 |
[38:01] | Happy landings. | 路途愉快 |
[38:16] | Quick! Change the channel! | 快! 改变频道! |
[38:23] | Evacuate at once! | 立刻疏散! |
[38:43] | Search the camp. Find Chun-Li! | 搜寻营地 找出张春丽! |
[39:12] | The technology of East and West. | 东方和西方的技术 |
[39:15] | While the governments scorned me, | 虽然政府蔑视我 |
[39:18] | their corporations adored me! | 大公司喜欢我! |
[39:21] | Zangief, see that Ken and Ryu are given clean clothing, | 山基夫 给坚和赖宇干净的衣服 |
[39:26] | for it was they who first warned us of Chun-Li’s treachery. | 是他们先提醒我春丽有不轨 |
[39:29] | They are our honored guests. | 他们是我们的贵宾 |
[39:32] | Sagat, Vega, you are welcome to stay here. | 西加 威加 欢迎你们留下 |
[39:36] | I think you will find the coming events | 我相信你们会认为以下项目 |
[39:40] | most educational. | 很有教育性 |
[39:43] | General, what about them? | 将军 他们怎么办? |
[39:50] | Take these two to the interrogation room. | 带他们到盘问室 |
[39:55] | They will talk or they will die. | 他们不招供便没命 |
[40:00] | Preferably both. | 可能招了也没命 |
[40:06] | Take the uh journalist to my chambers. | 带那记者到我房间 |
[40:11] | We have decided | 我决定 |
[40:14] | to grant her a private interview. | 让她做私人访问 |
[40:17] | Get off me, man. | 放开我 |
[40:22] | There. Let’s go. | 在那里 我们走 |
[40:24] | Ken, Ryu, come with me. We take care of you. | 坚 赖宇 跟我来 我会照顾你们 |
[40:33] | -This way. -Attention. | -这边 -注意 |
[40:38] | You’re gonna dehydrate yourself. | 这会使自己脱水的 |
[40:40] | Move! I said, “Move!” | 走! 我说 “走”! |
[40:47] | This sucks! Those guys are good guys like us. | 真吸引人! 他们和我们一样是好人 |
[40:50] | Lately I don’t feel very good. | 最近我觉得不太好 |
[41:12] | An attack from the air is impossible. | 从空中攻击是不可能的 |
[41:16] | The only chance is an assault with a small amphibious force here. | 唯一的机会是用水陆两栖部队 这里 |
[41:22] | The main force will come from the north, | 主力部队来自北方 |
[41:25] | while a single vessel equipped | 一艘装有秘密技术的船 |
[41:28] | with the latest in stealth technology | 从这海峡前进 |
[41:31] | will come up this channel and strike these defenses from the east. | 从东面攻击他的防卫 |
[41:35] | -Colonel? -Yes? | -上校? -是的? |
[41:38] | A single boat against everything he’s got? | 一艘船对抗他全部兵力? |
[41:42] | The pilot would have to be out of his mind. | 那驾驶员定是疯了 |
[41:45] | Luckily, Bison has driven me crazy. So I’m gonna do it. | 幸好 拜辛已经把我逼疯 所以会由我去做 |
[41:50] | Synchronize your watches. O5:00. | 对表 现在五点 |
[41:53] | Cast off at 06:00. | 六点出发 |
[41:56] | This is it. | 没别的了 |
[42:09] | Let me show you how we treat foreigners in Shadaloo. | 我给你看我们如何对付外国人 |
[42:40] | -You are next, Yankee! -Maybe you oughta lie down first. | -下个到你了 美国人! -也许你先躺下吧 |
[42:55] | And take a bath! Whew! | 真是个婊子养的! 噢! |
[43:02] | Oh, man! | 哦 兄弟! |
[43:05] | Oh, God. How do you keep from crying out? | 哦 上帝 你怎么可以不叫出来的? |
[43:09] | I’m sumo, brother. My body can be in one place, my mind another. | 我是相扑 兄弟 我的身体及神志可以分处两地的 |
[43:14] | Next time your mind leaves, tell it to bring back a pizza. | 下次你神不守舍时 要它给我薄饼 |
[43:18] | -Honda, gimme your hand. -We’ve only been in jail two hours. Maybe next month. | -本田 帮我一下忙 -我们坐牢才两个小时 也许下月吧 |
[43:23] | Gimme your hand, fool! | 伸手给我 笨蛋 |
[43:27] | Ready? Go! | 准备好了? 来! |
[43:38] | Now you look like Bison troopers! | 现在你们看来象拜辛的士兵了 |
[43:43] | This is where we train | 这是我们训练的地方 |
[43:46] | in our glorious struggle against the Allied Nations tyranny. | 我们的目标是对抗联盟国的统治 |
[43:54] | -How you doing? -Hey, looking great. | -你好呀 -嗨 很棒呀 |
[43:57] | -Nice goin’. -Hey, great uniforms. | -很好呀 -嗨 很棒的制服 |
[44:00] | -Long live Bison. -Yep, Bison. | -拜辛万岁 -对 拜辛万岁 |
[44:06] | I see you later in the commissary, huh? | 稍后在军需店见 |
[44:16] | You get a good look at that video map? | 你看清环境了吗? |
[44:19] | -Just got the left half. -Good. I got the right. | -只看见左边 -好的 我看到右边 |
[44:26] | Troops fall in! | 降旗! |
[44:35] | Attention! | 注意! |
[44:47] | I’ll handle this. | 我处理这个 |
[44:52] | As you were, Colonel. | 稍息 上校 |
[44:54] | What a surprise. Welcome to the Shadaloo front. | 真想不到 欢迎来到沙达鲁前线 |
[44:58] | -You’re just in time for the kickoff. -I’m afraid not. | -你正好看见我们出发 -恐怕不行 |
[45:01] | The Security Council has just voted. They’ve decided to negotiate. | 安全理事会刚刚投票 他们已经决定谈判 |
[45:05] | -You’re joking! -We think we can deal with Gen. Bison. | -你是开玩笑! -我们可以对付拜辛 |
[45:08] | You’re instructed to call off the assault. Contact him. | 你要取消攻击 联络他 |
[45:12] | Request an extension of his deadline. | 要求延长期限 |
[45:14] | We are prepared to pay the ransom demand. | 我们准备支付赎金 |
[45:17] | Twenty billion dollars? | 二百亿元? |
[45:19] | What will prevent him from taking more hostages next month | 有什么方法可阻止他下月要挟更多人质 |
[45:23] | and asking for 50 billion, 100 billion? | 要求五百亿 一千亿? |
[45:26] | Colonel, have you lost your mind? | 上校 疯了吗? |
[45:28] | No. You’ve lost your balls! | 不 你没种! |
[45:31] | Col. Guile, | 佳奥上校 |
[45:33] | deliver these instructions to your troops. | 把命令向你的士兵宣布 |
[45:36] | Then consider yourself relieved of your command. | 跟着解除你的指挥职务 |
[45:51] | Troopers, | 士兵们 |
[45:53] | I just received new orders. | 我刚刚接受了新的命令 |
[45:56] | Our superiors say the war is cancelled. | 我们的上级说战争取消了 |
[46:00] | We can all go home. | 我们全部能回家 |
[46:03] | Bison is getting paid off for his crimes, | 拜辛的罪行可获报酬 |
[46:06] | and our friends who have died here | 我们在此阵亡的战友 |
[46:09] | will have died for nothing. | 将会白白的死去 |
[46:13] | But we can all go home. | 但是我们全部能回家 |
[46:17] | Meanwhile, ideals like peace | 同时 理想例如和平 |
[46:20] | freedom and justice, they get packed up. | 自由和正义 可置之不理 |
[46:25] | But we can all go home. | 但是 我们全部能回家 |
[46:30] | Well, I’m not going home. | 我不会回去 |
[46:35] | I’m gonna get on my boat, and I’m going upriver. | 我会上船 并向上游驶去 |
[46:38] | And I’m going to kick that son of a bitch Bison’s ass so hard | 狠很的打拜辛那混蛋 |
[46:44] | that the next Bison wanna-be is gonna feel it. | 以警告想效法他的人 |
[46:47] | Now, who wants to go home and who wants to go with me? | 现在 谁想回家或谁想和我去? |
[47:04] | Come on! | 快! |
[47:07] | -Let’s go! -Yeah. | -让我们去! -是的 |
[47:14] | Col. Guile? | 佳奥上校 |
[47:28] | Move it! Move it! | 快! 快! |
[47:34] | Let’s go! Move! Move! | 出发! 走! 走! |
[47:37] | -Come on! -Col. Guile! | -快点! -佳奥上校 |
[47:40] | Col. Guile, these instructions | 佳奥上校 这些命令 |
[47:45] | Stop them, please. | 停止行动 |
[47:49] | Hey, I would love to! But some moron just canned me. | 嗨 我想的 但有傻瓜撤了我的职 |
[48:32] | It was 20 years ago. | 20 年以前 |
[48:35] | You hadn’t promoted yourself to general yet. | 你当时还没有升为将军 |
[48:39] | You were just a petty drug lord. | 只是个小毒枭 |
[48:43] | You and your gang of murderers gathered your small ounce of courage | 你和那伙流氓 纠众 |
[48:49] | to raid across the border for food, weapons. | 越过边界掠夺食物 武器 |
[48:53] | Hmph. Slave labor. | 苦工工人 |
[49:01] | My father was the village magistrate. | 我父亲是村中的法官 |
[49:07] | A simple man with a simple code: Justice. | 一心只知道维护 正义 |
[49:12] | He gathered the few people that he could to stand against you. | 他召集人手对付你们 |
[49:18] | You and your bullies were driven back | 你和那一伙土匪 |
[49:21] | by farmers with pitchforks. | 被持长柄叉的农民击退 |
[49:27] | My father saved his village at the cost of his own life. | 我父亲牺牲自己挽救了村庄 |
[49:33] | You had him shot | 你把他枪杀 |
[49:35] | as you ran away. | 你逃走时 |
[49:39] | A hero at a thousand paces. | 以英雄自居 |
[49:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[49:47] | I don’t remember any of it. | 我完全不记得 |
[49:50] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得? |
[49:53] | For you | 对你来说 |
[49:55] | the day Bison graced your village | 拜辛进攻村子那天 |
[49:59] | was the most important day of your life. | 是你一生中最重要的日子 |
[50:03] | But for me | 但对我来说 |
[50:05] | it was Tuesday. | 它是星期二 |
[50:13] | Attention, all troopers. | 注意 所有的士兵 |
[50:16] | Weapons inspections will continue to be at random until further notice. | 检查武器等待进一步的通知 |
[50:20] | If your weapons are not at full battle-readiness, | 如果你的武器没有准备好 |
[50:23] | penalties will be severe. | 将受到严惩 |
[50:29] | Those guys’ll be happy to see us. | 那些人会高兴见到我们的 |
[50:36] | Well, if it isn’t our little buddies who double-crossed us! | 原来是出卖我们的人 |
[50:42] | -What did he say? -Hell, these guys are fanatics. | -他说什么? -拜辛万岁 那些人是疯子 |
[50:50] | I think he said he could lead us outside. | 我想他说可以领我们到外面去 |
[50:56] | What I said was | 我说的是 |
[51:00] | we’re on the same side! | 我们是同一阵线的! |
[51:04] | I spent the past ten years working in the media world, | 我在媒体工作了十年 |
[51:09] | using it to gather intelligence on you. | 借此搜集有关你的情报 |
[51:20] | I found partners who hated you and your friends as much as I did. | 我尽可能找到同样痛恨你的拍档 |
[51:34] | But most importantly, | 但最重要的是 |
[51:37] | I studied the martial arts of three continents. | 我为了学到功夫走遍三大洲 |
[51:41] | So that one day | 以便一天 |
[51:44] | I could meet you, | 我可以遇见你 |
[51:47] | avenge my father | 为我的父亲报仇 |
[51:55] | And end your reign of terror myself. | 亲手结束你的恐怖统治 |
[52:12] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[52:18] | You see, | 你知道 |
[52:20] | no one has ever seen you in combat. | 没人见过你打斗 |
[52:24] | You always hid behind your sumo and your boxer. | 你总是藏在相扑手和的拳师后面 |
[52:31] | Why, since you entered this country, | 为什么 你来了这个国家后 |
[52:37] | you never even threw a single punch. | 从来没有动过手脚 |
[52:40] | No, my dear. | 没有 亲爱的 |
[52:43] | I know women. | 我认识女人 |
[52:45] | And you | 而你 |
[52:48] | are harmless. | 是无害的 |
[52:54] | That’s exactly what I wanted you to think. | 我正想你有此想法 |
[53:15] | Li! Hey, Li! We’re comin’! | 丽! 嗨 丽! 我们来了! |
[53:20] | Hang on! Li! | 坚持住! 丽! |
[53:23] | No! | 不! |
[53:31] | Li, let me at ‘im! | 丽 让我对付他 |
[53:38] | Son of a It’s gas! | 靠 是瓦斯! |
[53:40] | -Oh, no! -We gotta get out of here! | -哦 不! -我们必须离开这里! |
[53:42] | Come on! | 快点! |
[54:22] | Attention, all boats. Stand by at attack vector Alpha. | 注意 所有船只 准备攻击 |
[54:26] | I’ll take out the enemy radar. | 我对付敌人的雷达 |
[54:29] | Capt. Sawada, I’m counting on you. | 史华达上尉 看你的了 |
[54:31] | We’ll be there, Colonel. Just save some for us. | 我们会到的 留些给我们 |
[54:38] | Formation attack. | 进攻队形 |
[54:45] | Coming about. | 进入了 |
[55:11] | What’s wrong with that? | 哪里不对吗? |
[55:22] | Subject’s muscle mass increased by 71%. | 物体肌肉块增加 71% |
[55:40] | Subject’s muscle mass increased by 72%. | 物体肌肉块增加 72% |
[56:00] | Subject’s muscle mass increased by 73%. | 物体的肌肉块增加 73% |
[56:41] | I have a dream that one day | 那一天我有一个梦想 |
[57:02] | Attention, Quartermaster. | 注意 军需部 |
[57:04] | Uniforms and sidearms will be issued to the Shadaloo Tong by 18:00 hours. | 制服和随身用品将在18:00发给沙达尔·塘 |
[57:10] | -Move it, fat boy! Come on! -Move it, cutie. | -快点 胖子! 快点! -快点 亲爱的 |
[57:14] | -Don’t try anything. -I told you | -不要试任何事 -我早说过 |
[57:16] | we couldn’t trust them. | 不能信任他们 |
[57:18] | Vega, be civil. | 威加 工作人员 |
[57:20] | They worked so hard to get here. | 他们很努力才能到这儿 |
[57:25] | Let them enjoy their ringside seats. | 让他们享受场边的座位吧 |
[57:29] | You know, it’s interesting. Had you worked together | 很有趣 如果你们合作 |
[57:32] | instead of against each other, you might have been successful. | 而不是对抗 你们很可能成功的 |
[57:39] | Colonel, we’re approaching Bison’s outer radar perimeter. | 上校 我们接近拜辛的外围雷达 |
[57:43] | Prepare for stealth mode. | 准备隐形密码 |
[57:45] | -On line. -Systems ready. | -好了 -系统准备好 |
[57:49] | Armed. | 武装 |
[57:51] | Three, two, one! Now! | 三 二 一! 现在! |
[58:07] | Enemy radar position coming up, sir. | 敌方雷达位置出现 |
[58:09] | It’s going down. | 它倒下了 |
[58:30] | General! | 将军! |
[58:32] | Something very strange on the river. | 河上有很奇怪的事情 |
[58:36] | Two of our radar stations just went down. | 我们有两座雷达站倒下了 |
[58:39] | Go to visual. | 转到图象 |
[58:42] | System alert. Radar stations two and three are off-line. | 二和三号雷达站失灵 |
[58:47] | Confirm and rectify. | 证实及纠正 |
[58:53] | Radar stations are off-line. | 雷达站失去联络 |
[58:56] | Activate sonar detectors and filter all inputs. | 开动声纳探测器及过滤输入资料 |
[59:02] | Colonel, someone’s picked us up. Stealth mode detected. | 上校 隐形密码被探测到了 |
[59:05] | -They’re jamming us! -System failure! | -他们正在干扰我们! -系统失败! |
[59:10] | Stealth mode compromised, sir. We’re busted. They know we’re coming. | 隐形失败 我们被发现了 他们知道我们来了 |
[59:17] | Alert! Alert! | 注意! 注意! |
[59:20] | Aha! | 啊哈! |
[59:21] | Intruder craft detected at base of radar station seven. | 入侵者在第七雷达站 |
[59:25] | Prepare for attack mode. | 准备攻击 |
[59:29] | Intruder at radar station seven. | 入侵者在第七雷达站 |
[59:34] | Yellow alert! | 黄色警报! |
[59:37] | Off-duty personnel, report at once to shift commanders. | 各班人员立刻向指挥官报到 |
[59:40] | Repeat. Yellow alert. | 重复 黄色警报 |
[59:52] | Perimeter guns. | 周围的枪 |
[59:55] | Fire! | 开火! |
[1:00:03] | This is Gen. Bison. | 这是拜辛将军 |
[1:00:06] | Our defenses are locked onto you. Identify yourself. | 防卫火力已对准你们 表明身份 |
[1:00:10] | This is the collection agency, Bison. | 这是收数公司 |
[1:00:13] | Your ass is six months overdue and it’s mine. | 你的命已过期半年 我来取你的命 |
[1:00:17] | -Guile? Alive! -Of course! | -佳奥? 还没死! -当然! |
[1:00:21] | His death was designed to ingratiate his spies with you. | 他装死以便把间谍混进来 |
[1:00:27] | I guess you didn’t see that, did you? | 你大概看不出来 是吗? |
[1:00:34] | This time, Colonel, | 这次 上校 |
[1:00:36] | you die for real. | 你真的会死掉 |
[1:00:45] | Attention. Attention. | 注意 注意 |
[1:00:48] | Stand clear. Stand clear. | 确定 确定 |
[1:01:04] | And now, Miss Zang, | 现在 张小姐 |
[1:01:09] | you will witness firsthand the power | 你会初次看见你所蔑视的 |
[1:01:13] | that you spurned. | 力量 |
[1:01:24] | -Mine field ahead! -Proximity sensors! | -前面有水雷! -接近感应器! |
[1:01:26] | Oh, great. | 哦 太好了 |
[1:01:57] | Colonel, they have a radar lock. Thirty seconds, we’re gonna be swimmin’. | 上校 雷达对准了 我们三十秒后弃船 |
[1:02:01] | In that case, let’s get an early start. | 那我们便早点开始吧 |
[1:02:24] | Game over! | 游戏结束! |
[1:02:27] | Intruder destroyed. Intruder destroyed. | 侵入者消灭 侵入者消灭 |
[1:02:34] | Stand down from yellow alert. | 改为黄色警报 |
[1:02:36] | Repair crews to radar stations one through six. | 维修人员前往一至六号雷达站 |
[1:02:40] | -Estimated time to repair radar net -What are you doing? | -估计修复雷达的时间 -你做什么? |
[1:02:44] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:02:46] | I have a dream today. | 今天我有一个梦想 |
[1:02:49] | Nothing, eh? | 没什么? |
[1:02:56] | Security, this is | 保安 这是 |
[1:03:20] | So you think you’re smart, eh? | 你认为你很聪明吗? |
[1:03:23] | Let’s see how smart you are when you’re not breathing. | 看看你不呼吸时有多聪明 |
[1:04:38] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:04:50] | Yes, yes, Madam Secretary, I gave him the orders. | 是的 秘书长 我把命令给他 |
[1:04:53] | The man’s impossible. No, no, no. | 那人不可理谕 不 不 不 |
[1:04:57] | I stopped him from taking all the soldiers. | 我组织他带同所有的士兵 |
[1:05:00] | The rest of the army’s back at the base. | 其余的军队已回到基地 |
[1:05:14] | T. Hawk, what’s with the headband? | T·哈克 为什么盘头带? |
[1:05:17] | It’s Cherokee. I wear it for good luck in battle. | 是彻罗基人习俗 战争带来好运 |
[1:05:20] | You should have brought three of them. | 你应该带三条来 |
[1:05:53] | Colonel, are you all right? | 上校 你还好吧? |
[1:05:59] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 是的 我很好 |
[1:06:03] | -Is the rope secure? -Almost. | -绳子牢固了吗? -差不多了 |
[1:06:12] | Four years of R.O.T.C. For this shit. | 四年的军训却要做此事 |
[1:06:18] | It is now only moments from the deadline set by Gen. M. Bison | 现时离拜辛将军所定期限不久 |
[1:06:22] | for the delivery of the $20 billion ransom he has demanded for the hostages. | 他要求赎金二百亿才释放人质 |
[1:06:26] | Reports from Shadaloo itself are unclear, | 来自沙达鲁的报告并不明确 |
[1:06:29] | and GNT correspondent Chun-Li Zang | 世界新闻的张春丽等人 |
[1:06:31] | has been reported missing, along with her news crew. | 据报失踪 包括新闻组组员 |
[1:06:35] | We are hopeful for a peaceful solution to this crisis, | 我们希望能和平解决这次的危机 |
[1:06:38] | And we appeal to Gen. Bison in the name of humanity. | 我们以人道向拜辛将军呼吁 |
[1:06:42] | For GNT, this is Sander Vanocur. | 我是世界新闻的温达 |
[1:06:45] | Dee Jay, has the A. N | DJ 联盟国 |
[1:06:47] | deposited the 20 billion in my Swiss bank? | 是否存入了二百亿元? |
[1:06:58] | Hell, no, General. | 没有 将军 |
[1:07:12] | Sir, we’ve set electronic and visual markers. | 我们已设定了电子及影象讯号 |
[1:07:16] | E.T.A. landing zone: 12 minutes. | 预计到达时间12分钟 |
[1:07:19] | Roger, Lieutenant. I’ll be ready. | 知道 中尉 我会准备好 |
[1:07:22] | If I’m alive. | 如果我活着的话 |
[1:07:34] | Open the hostage chamber. | 打开人质室 |
[1:07:38] | Hostage pit open. | 人质室打开 |
[1:07:40] | Stand clear. Stand clear. | 确定 确定 |
[1:07:43] | Hostage pit open. | 人质室打开 |
[1:08:36] | Charlie! It’s me. | 查理! 是我 |
[1:08:40] | I-I’m your friend, William. | 我-我是你的朋友 威廉姆 |
[1:08:42] | -Huh!? -William. | -哼!? -威廉姆 |
[1:08:46] | Friend? | 朋友? |
[1:08:49] | Friend! | 朋友! |
[1:08:51] | William! | 威廉姆! |
[1:08:56] | What have they done to you? Charlie! | 他们已经对你做什么? 查理! |
[1:09:07] | What have they done to me? Help me! | 他们已经对我做什么? 帮我! |
[1:09:10] | -Help me. -I’ll help you. | -帮我 -我会帮你 |
[1:09:12] | Help me! | 帮我! |
[1:09:18] | I’ll help you. | 我将帮你 |
[1:09:21] | And then I’ll make them pay. | 然后让他们赔偿 |
[1:09:24] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[1:09:31] | No! | 不! |
[1:09:34] | You have no right. | 你没有权利这么做 |
[1:09:36] | The world thought very little of you, my dear guests. | 各国认为你们微不足道 |
[1:09:41] | Too little to pay the pittance I asked for. | 不支付我所要的款项 |
[1:09:45] | Too little to even mount a decent rescue attempt. | 甚至不值得派人拯救你们 |
[1:09:50] | Move out! | 快点! |
[1:09:54] | Your masters at the A. N | 联盟国 |
[1:09:57] | call me a wild beast. | 称我为一只野兽 |
[1:10:00] | So be it! | 它也是! |
[1:10:02] | You do not deserve | 你们不值得我动用 |
[1:10:05] | the martial dignity of a firing squad, no! | 行刑枪队 |
[1:10:09] | You shall be killed by a wild beast! | 你们会给野兽所杀 |
[1:10:16] | A beast | 野兽 |
[1:10:18] | born of my own genius! | 由我天才发明的! |
[1:10:22] | Raise the incubation chamber! | 升起孵化室! |
[1:10:27] | It was Bison’s scientists who warped his body. | 是拜辛的科学家把他身体扭曲 |
[1:10:30] | I did what I could to preserve his mind, to keep him human. | 我设法使他保存人性 |
[1:10:35] | You call this human? | 你说这是人性吗? |
[1:10:38] | His mind retains the capacity for good. | 他的思想保存了好的东西 |
[1:10:41] | Yes, and for evil as well. | 是的 也有邪恶的思想 |
[1:10:48] | Will you kill him because he has difficulty understanding the difference? | 你因他不明正邪就杀了他吗? |
[1:10:52] | Stand clear. | 确定 |
[1:10:55] | Incubation chamber arriving to command room level. | 孵化室升至指挥室 |
[1:11:00] | The signal! The real monster’s upstairs! | 是讯号 真正的魔头在上面 |
[1:11:03] | He expects to see his creation. | 他想见见他的创作 |
[1:11:06] | Stand clear. Incubation chamber arriving. | 确定 孵化室到达 |
[1:11:10] | Behold, the face of your destruction | 看吧 你们的毁灭 |
[1:11:13] | and of my victory. | 以及我的胜利 |
[1:11:49] | Hai-ya! | 咿 呀! |
[1:11:52] | Yes! | 好! |
[1:11:57] | Shoot the hostages! | 射杀人质! |
[1:12:02] | Hostage pit closing. Stand clear. Stand clear. | 人质室关闭 让开 让开 |
[1:12:06] | “Fat boy” this! | “胖子”这里! |
[1:12:16] | Go! Go! | 去! 去! |
[1:12:30] | Red alert! Red alert! | 红色警报! 红色警报! |
[1:12:35] | All personnel, report to battle stations. | 所有人 准备战斗 |
[1:12:37] | Battle stations. Report to battle stations at once. | 准备战斗 进入战斗位置 |
[1:13:02] | Hai-ya! | 咿 呀! |
[1:13:10] | You wouldn’t happen to have our passports handy, would you? | 你没有我们的护照吧? |
[1:13:11] | Get the hostages free, and I’ll get you two first-class tickets home, okay? | 救出人质 我给你们头等机票回国 |
[1:13:15] | Go! | 去! |
[1:13:17] | Go, cowards! | 去 胆小的家伙! |
[1:13:36] | Come on. Go! | 快点 去! |
[1:13:45] | All that’s left is revenge. | 现在只剩报仇 |
[1:14:13] | Find Ken and Ryu and get the hostages out. | 去找坚和赖宇并救出人质 |
[1:14:17] | Hey! Good-bye! | 嗨! 再见! |
[1:14:20] | We’ll do what we can. | 我们会尽力而为 |
[1:14:22] | Okay. Go. | 好 去吧 |
[1:14:24] | Attention, all troopers. | 各士兵注意 |
[1:14:26] | Remember that maintaining your health plan benefits is your responsibility. | 保持健康是你们职责 |
[1:14:33] | -Mainframe link has been severed. -Where’s Blanka? | -失去主机联系 -布兰克在哪? |
[1:14:36] | I don’t know, General. Everything’s crossing! | 我不知道 将军 一切都砸了 |
[1:14:40] | He’s fighting my men! | 他和我的人对抗 |
[1:14:43] | The cerebral programming! Quick, patch it in here! | 大脑程式 快点输进去 |
[1:14:49] | No! | 不! |
[1:15:23] | Now! Keep movin’! Let’s rock and roll! | 保持移动! 我们去摇滚吧! |
[1:15:37] | Hup, hup! Watch your step! | 当心你脚下! |
[1:15:43] | Then defeat is a possibility. Very well. | 有可能战败 好吧 |
[1:15:47] | We shall face it together, Dee Jay, | 我们一起面对吧 DJ |
[1:15:50] | With the stoicism | 坚强些 |
[1:15:55] | of the true warrior. | 要有真正的战士的坚韧 |
[1:15:58] | Battle systems are compromised. | 作战系统的损坏 |
[1:16:00] | Estimated repair time: 18 months, 24 days. | 估计修理时间:18个月 24天 |
[1:16:07] | -Sayonara, buddy. -Come on. Let’s go. | -再见 伙伴 -快点 我们去 |
[1:16:09] | -Where are you going, man? -What are you, nuts? | -你去哪里? 你是什么 坚果? |
[1:16:12] | Ryu, Guile put a gun to our head. We did our part. | 赖宇 佳奥用枪威胁我们 我们已经尽力了 |
[1:16:15] | The real soldiers are here, and we’re gone. | 士兵来了 我们走吧 |
[1:16:18] | What’s wrong with you? There’s people fighting upstairs, dying upstairs. | 你怎么了? 上面有人作战和死亡 |
[1:16:21] | And they get paid for it. We don’t! | 他们有钱可拿 我们没有 |
[1:16:23] | Now, you comin’ with me or not? | 你还想说服我吗? |
[1:16:25] | Maybe before this place blows up, we can find something worthwhile. | 趁爆炸前 找点值钱的东西 |
[1:16:27] | No, thanks. I already found something worthwhile. | 谢了 我已经找到值钱的东西了 |
[1:16:33] | -I don’t understand. -I know you don’t. | -我不明白 -我知道你不明白 |
[1:16:38] | Stop! Stop! | 停止! 停止! |
[1:17:27] | We’re pushing back the enemy, but there’s skirmishes on every level. | 我们击退敌人 但每层均有小战斗 |
[1:17:31] | Still no sign of Bison. | 仍然不见拜辛 |
[1:17:39] | He’s probably hiding. | 他可能躲起来 |
[1:17:43] | Hiding? | 躲起来? |
[1:17:45] | What do I have to fear from you? | 我要怕你些什么? |
[1:17:48] | Worker ants scurrying about with their pitiful weapons, | 工蚁仓皇拿着武器逃走 |
[1:17:55] | afraid of the purity of unarmed combat. | 害怕赤手空拳打斗的纯正 |
[1:18:00] | Come out from behind the curtain, wizard! | 你从后面走出来吧! 巫师! |
[1:18:03] | Let’s see how pure your combat really is. | 看看你的打斗有多纯正! |
[1:18:06] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:18:09] | Sir, no! That’s exactly what he wants! | 不要 那正是他所要的! |
[1:18:11] | No, T. Hawk. That’s what we both want. | 不 T·哈克 这是我们都要的 |
[1:18:14] | Am I right, Bison? | 我说的对吗? |
[1:18:16] | Are you man enough to fight with me? | 你敢和我单打独斗吗? |
[1:18:18] | Anyone who opposes me will be destroyed. | 任何对抗我的人均会受到毁灭 |
[1:18:21] | -Colonel, you can’t! -Oh, yes, I can. | -上校 你不能! -我可以的 |
[1:18:24] | Just take the hostages out. | 带人质出去 |
[1:18:27] | If I’m not topside in 15 minutes, | 15分钟不见我出来就撤退吧 |
[1:18:29] | evacuate without me both of you. | 你们两人走吧 |
[1:18:33] | -That’s an order! -Move out! | -这是命令 -走! |
[1:18:36] | That’s right, men. Move out! | 好的 伙计 出去! |
[1:18:38] | Troopers, out! | 士兵出去 |
[1:18:41] | Throw the enemy into the sea! | 把敌人仍进大海! |
[1:18:43] | Leave us! | 留下我们! |
[1:18:50] | You have made me a happy man. | 你使我很高兴 |
[1:18:53] | Next, I’ll make you a dead one. | 跟着 我会使你没命 |
[1:19:48] | -You’ll have to do better than that. -Okay. | -你要使出看家本领 -好 |
[1:19:52] | That’s for Charlie. | 这是为查理的 |
[1:19:54] | That’s for his soldiers. | 这是为士兵的 |
[1:20:22] | Come on! | 来! |
[1:20:30] | The hostages, where are they? | 人质 他们在哪? |
[1:20:41] | Now then, where are those hostages? | 说 人质在什么地方? |
[1:21:34] | C.Q., this is Guile. | CQ 我是佳奥 |
[1:21:35] | Cammy here. Colonel, are you all right? | 我是金美 上校 你还好吧? |
[1:21:38] | I’m okay. I’m just half dead. | 我没事 只是半死而已 |
[1:21:41] | -And Bison? -All dead. | -拜辛呢? -全死了 |
[1:21:44] | -What’s the situation? -Fighting in every corridor, sir. | -情况怎样? -每条走廊均有打斗 |
[1:21:47] | What about our reserves? Have they arrived yet? | 后备军呢? 到了没有? |
[1:21:50] | Sawada’s reinforcements are still hitting the beachhead. | 他们在堡垒外忙个不停 |
[1:21:53] | They have their hands full with the enemy outside the fortress. | 上层的士兵是否已和敌方对抗? |
[1:21:57] | I’m afraid it could still go either way. | 我担心他们还有别的什么 |
[1:21:59] | Well, it’s gonna go our way. | 嗯 是要小心一点 |
[1:22:01] | Have our troops on the upper levels fall back and turn on the enemy. | 我们两个纵队均吃力对付 |
[1:22:06] | -We’ll trap the forces outside between both of our columns. -We’ll do it, Colonel. | -我们集合两队力量攻击 -遵命 上校 |
[1:22:10] | But we still haven’t found the hostages yet. | 好吧 我们会成功 但还没找到人质 |
[1:22:13] | I’ve got some volunteers on it. | 我已经派了自愿人士去找 |
[1:22:17] | And maybe they’ll be able to help. | 也许他们可以帮忙 |
[1:22:26] | Colonel, I didn’t read the last part. Colonel, are you there? | 上校 我听不到后半部分 上校 是你那里? |
[1:22:36] | Ah, yes! | 啊 对了! |
[1:22:39] | My mama didn’t raise no fool, baby. | 我妈生的孩子倒不笨 宝贝 |
[1:22:43] | Oh, man! I should have stayed at Microsoft. | 我应该留在微软的 |
[1:22:47] | All personnel report to battle stations. | 所有的人立即到战斗岗位 |
[1:22:51] | Battle stations. Report to battle stations at once. | 作战站 报告战况一次 |
[1:22:56] | There’s gotta be somethin’. | 这一定有东西的 |
[1:23:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:23:08] | Where’s the old front door? | 门在哪里? |
[1:23:20] | Ryu, where’re you goin’? | 赖宇 你去哪? |
[1:23:26] | Ryu, hang a “U,” amigo! | 赖宇 快转身走 |
[1:23:29] | You’re walking into a trap! | 你走进陷阱了! |
[1:23:33] | Ryu, get outta there! | 赖宇 快走! |
[1:23:37] | Ryu! | 赖宇! |
[1:23:50] | -Vega! -Where were we? | -威加! -我们未分高下! |
[1:23:53] | You were losing. | 你当时输了 |
[1:23:55] | No weapon, Bison. What happened to the purity of unarmed combat? | 没家伙 拜辛 你的赤手搏斗怎么回事? |
[1:24:00] | This is merely superconductor electromagnetism. | 这只超导体电磁 |
[1:24:05] | Surely you’ve heard of it. | 你当然听说过了 |
[1:24:06] | It levitates bullet trains from Tokyo to Osaka. | 它使从东京到大阪的子弹列车浮起 |
[1:24:10] | It levitates my desk, | 它轻轻浮起我的书桌 |
[1:24:14] | where I ride the saddle of the world And it levitates | 它亦使我浮起 |
[1:24:22] | me! | 我 |
[1:24:58] | Something wrong, Colonel? | 有不妥吗 上校? |
[1:25:01] | You come here prepared to fight a madman, | 你来这准备和疯子作战 |
[1:25:04] | and instead you found a god? | 不料却遇上了一个神? |
[1:25:24] | Ken! | 坚! |
[1:26:14] | Die! | 你死定了! |
[1:27:04] | Here you go, Sagat. I owe you. | 给你的西加 我欠你的 |
[1:27:08] | If I hadn’t met you, I might’ve become you. | 如果没遇上你 我可能变成你 |
[1:27:24] | You still refuse to accept my godhood? | 你仍然不接受我是神? |
[1:27:29] | Keep your own God! | 保留你自己的上帝! |
[1:27:31] | In fact, this might be a good time to pray to him. | 你现在该向神祈祷了! |
[1:27:36] | For I beheld Satan, | 因为我看见撒旦 |
[1:27:39] | and he fell from heaven | 从天而降 |
[1:27:43] | like lightning! | 象闪电般! |
[1:28:04] | Bison, you’re off the air! | 拜辛 你终止广播了! |
[1:28:08] | Warning! Warning! Energy field unstable. | 警告! 警告! 不稳定的能源领域 |
[1:28:11] | This’ll take one minute. | 一分钟就能打开 |
[1:28:14] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:28:17] | Maybe less. | 也许更少 |
[1:28:19] | We’re the rescue team. We’ll take you to safety. | 我们是援救队 会带你们走 |
[1:28:21] | Head up the stairs. Please hurry. | 快到楼上去 请快点 |
[1:28:33] | Come on! Get goin’! | 本田 快走! |
[1:28:35] | This way. Hurry! Go! Come on! | 这边 快点! 走! 快! |
[1:28:38] | Honda, come on! Hurry! | 本田 快! 快点 |
[1:28:42] | Sorry, man. Can’t play no more. | 对不起 我不能不再玩了 |
[1:28:48] | Coward, come back! | 懦夫 回来! |
[1:28:53] | DJ! Dee Jay! | |
[1:28:55] | Superconductor field meltdown. Evacuate. | 超导体融化 疏散 |
[1:28:59] | Evacuate. All personnel, proceed to main entrance level immediately. | 疏散 所有的人立即到主要出口 |
[1:29:05] | Dee Jay! Why you out of uniform? | 迪志 你为什么不穿制服? |
[1:29:09] | The enemies of peace and freedom are at our walls. | 和平和自由的敌人在我们的墙内 |
[1:29:13] | Are you totally demented, man? | 你是否疯了? |
[1:29:15] | Our boss is the enemy of freedom and peace. | 我们的老板才是自由和和平的敌人 |
[1:29:17] | These people have come from all over the world to stop him. | 这些人来自世界各地却来阻止他 |
[1:29:20] | If you’re smart, you’ll save your own ass. | 如果你聪明的话 就要挽救自己 |
[1:29:23] | Gen. Bison, he’s a bad guy? | 拜辛将军是坏人? |
[1:29:27] | If you know this then why do you serve him? | 你既然知道为什么还要为他工作? |
[1:29:30] | Because he paid me a freakin’ fortune, you moron! | 因为他付给我可观的酬金! |
[1:29:36] | You got paid? | 你得到酬金? |
[1:29:39] | -Warning! Warning! -Charlie! | -警告! 警告! -查理! |
[1:29:43] | -Backup superconductor suppressors have failed. -Charlie! | -后备超导体抑制器失灵 -查理! |
[1:29:45] | Superconductor field meltdown will occur in 60 seconds. | 60 秒后融化 |
[1:29:49] | Evacuate at once. | 立刻疏散 |
[1:29:55] | -Yeah! -Yeah! | -是的! -是的! |
[1:29:57] | -Keep moving out towards the daylight. -This way! | 继续向有光的地方走! |
[1:30:00] | Don’t panic. | 不要慌 |
[1:30:03] | -Pigtails? -Look who’s talking! | -辫子? -你也一样 |
[1:30:07] | Come on! This way! | 快! 这边走! |
[1:30:08] | Sealing blast doors now. | 门窗密封爆炸 |
[1:30:18] | Hey, this way! | 这边 |
[1:30:21] | Fifty seconds until superconductor field meltdown. | 超导体五十秒后融化 |
[1:30:25] | Evacuate. Evacuate at once. | 疏散 立刻疏散 |
[1:30:31] | Jamaica, here I come. | 牙买加 我来了 |
[1:30:33] | Here we come. | 我们来了 |
[1:30:35] | Forty seconds until total meltdown. | 四十秒后爆炸 |
[1:30:37] | Come on! Get goin’! Get goin’! | 快点! |
[1:30:41] | Evacuate at once. | 立刻疏散 |
[1:30:46] | Charlie! | 查理! |
[1:30:49] | We have to go. This whole place is gonna go up. | 我们必须走 这个地方要爆炸了 |
[1:30:52] | I can’t go back, my friend. Not like this. | 我不能回去 我的朋友 不能这样子回去 |
[1:30:55] | Charlie! | 查理! |
[1:30:57] | Don’t worry. He will not be alone. | 放心 他不会孤独的 |
[1:31:00] | I must atone for my part in this evil. | 我要为此事惩罚自己 |
[1:31:04] | -You said you did nothing. -If good men do nothing, that is evil enough. | -你说你什么也不做 -如果好人什么也不做 那就是邪恶 |
[1:31:20] | Ten seconds to superconductor | 十秒到超导体融化 |
[1:31:25] | Ten, nine, | 十 九 |
[1:31:27] | eight, seven, six, | 八 七 六 |
[1:31:30] | five, four, three, two, one. | 五 四 三 二 一 |
[1:31:48] | Where’s Guile? | 佳奥在哪里? |
[1:32:22] | Guile didn’t make it. | 佳奥走不及 |
[1:32:24] | Hey, easy man. That’s me severance pay. | 小心 那是我的遣散费! |
[1:32:28] | Severance pay! | 遣散费? |
[1:32:38] | Come on. I can help you out here. | 来吧 我可以帮你到那里 |
[1:32:47] | He was a brave man. | 他是勇敢的人 |
[1:32:50] | A true warrior. | 一个真正的战士 |
[1:32:54] | He told us to leave. | 他要我们离开的 |
[1:32:57] | We did the right thing. | 我们做对了 |
[1:33:00] | Well, it still feels pretty wrong to me. | 但我仍然感到很不对劲! |
[1:33:07] | Guile! | 佳奥! |
[1:33:09] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[1:33:14] | Lieutenant, make a note. | 中尉 记下 |
[1:33:16] | -I need a vacation. -Yes, sir. | -我要放假 -是的 先生 |
[1:33:23] | Uh, tear gas sir on the way out. | 是离去时的催泪弹 |
[1:33:33] | -I guess you’ve earned your passports back. -You can hang onto them. | -你们可把护照取回了 -你把它扔了吧 |
[1:33:37] | Somebody’s gonna have to help put this country back together. | 得有人协助重建这个国家 |
[1:33:40] | Maybe a couple of hustlers can help. | 也许两个骗子能帮忙 |
[1:33:44] | -Ever think of, uh, enlisting? -No, no, no, no. | -你可想加入? -没有 没有 |
[1:34:10] | Col. Guile? | 佳奥上校 |
[1:34:17] | How ’bout that interview for my network? | 接受我的访问如何? |
[1:34:22] | Sure. | 好的 |
[1:34:27] | But only if you wear that dress. | 但你要穿那件衣服的 |