英文名称:Step Up 2:The Streets
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | I remember the first time I saw someone move | 我还记得第一次看到别人在街上舞动身体 |
[00:44] | like they were from another planet. | 那舞步简直像来自太空 |
[00:46] | I couldn’t keep my eyes away. | 我都挪不开眼睛 |
[00:50] | When I was little my mom took me to watch a jam session | 那是小时候妈妈带我去看 |
[00:52] | in the neighborhood. | 附近的人跳舞 |
[00:54] | It started out small,but word spread. | 开始规模不大 但消息慢慢地就传开了 |
[00:57] | Soon,some of the best dancers around were showing up | 很快 各处的舞蹈高手们 |
[01:00] | to compete in something they eventually called,”The Streets. ” | 就开始聚集在一起比赛 叫做”锐舞争锋” |
[01:04] | It became the hub,and I got a front row seat to history. | 比赛立刻成了热门 而我 也得以亲眼目睹了它的历史 |
[01:08] | I wanted to glide and spin and fly like they did. | 我也希望能像他们那样 自如地舞动身体 |
[01:13] | But it didn’t come easy. | 但那并不容易 |
[01:15] | My mom would tell me,”Don’t give up,just be you, | 我妈妈告诉我不要放弃 要做自己 |
[01:20] | ’cause life’s too short to be anybody else. ” | 因为生命苦短 不必模仿别人 |
[01:25] | She was right. | 她说的对 |
[01:26] | When I was 16 my mom got sick. | 16岁时 我妈妈生了病 |
[01:30] | Within a couple of months,she was gone. | 几个月后她就走了 |
[01:32] | And everything changed… | 然后一切都变了… |
[01:35] | …including The Streets. | 包括”锐舞争锋” |
[01:38] | Step Up 2 The Streets | 舞出我人生2 锐舞争锋 |
[02:08] | Shh. Shh. | 嘘 嘘 |
[03:19] | Suspects jammed it. | 嫌犯把门堵住了 |
[03:27] | – They went up the stairs. – Sir,are you OK? | – 他们上楼去了 – 先生 你没事吧? |
[04:17] | Yo,the Four-one-oh killed it again,man. | 好耶 410又成功了 伙计 |
[04:19] | That was sick,son. | 太刺激了 |
[04:21] | Thank you very much. l’m a genius. | 真是多谢你 我可是个天才 |
[04:23] | if you do say so yourself. Girl,get out of here. | 如果你一定要这么说的话 过来 姑娘 |
[04:26] | Get that mask off. | 把面具摘了 |
[04:28] | Yo,we gonna get some serious YouTube play,son. | 我们的这段影片要热爆YouTube了 |
[04:30] | Come on,let’s go. We gotta get to the spot | 好了 我们走吧 |
[04:32] | before everybody gets there. | 得赶在大家都到之前到那里 |
[04:34] | Oh,man,we struck gold with this. look at that,D. | 哦 伙计 真是太棒了 看哪 D |
[04:37] | This is off the chain. | 绝对不同凡响 |
[04:38] | Boards are gonna go crazy over this one. | 评委会会爱死这段影片的 |
[04:41] | – Yo,let’s upload this stat. Not it. – Not it. | – 嘿我们赶紧把它上传了吧 – 当然 |
[04:43] | Aye. Why it gotta be me? | 为什么又要我来? |
[04:45] | – ‘Cause you’re the youngest. – And,obviously,the slowest. | – 因为你是最小的 – 而且很明显 也是最迟钝的 |
[04:51] | Girl,stop slinging that Spanish at me,Telemundo. | 嘿 别冲我讲西班牙语 |
[04:54] | – Aqui-qui-qui-qui-qui-qui-qui. – Aqui-qui-hell! | – Aqui-qui-qui-qui-qui-qui-qui. – Aqui-qui-见鬼! |
[04:57] | – Gotcha. – Oh,Jesus,Tuck! | – 嘿 – 哦 上帝啊 Tuck! |
[04:59] | Oh,man,wish you could see the look on your faces. | 嘿 伙计 看看你们的表情啊 |
[05:02] | – Can the jokes,son. – So what did you guys think? | – 别开玩笑了 – 你们怎么想? |
[05:04] | On the real? | 说实话? |
[05:06] | – We killed that! – Oh! | – 炫毙了! – 哦! |
[05:08] | Oh,yes! | 好极了! |
[05:10] | lucky,lucky! | 好运! 好运! |
[05:11] | Streets ain’t gonna be ready for us this year. | 我们今年一定能参加锐舞争锋了 |
[05:14] | – Finally. – let me see that. let me see that. | – 不容易啊 – 让我看看 让我看看 |
[05:16] | – Give us my camera back. Give me here. – Go,go,go,go. | – 把DV还给我 给我 – 走 走 走 |
[05:26] | So what’s up? We going out tonight? | 怎么样? 今晚要出去么? |
[05:30] | l don’t know. it’s just… | 我不知道 那个… |
[05:32] | it’s been a crazy time,at home with Sarah and all. | 这段时间太疯狂了 和Sarah在家里 还有其他的 |
[05:36] | – Yeah,i heard that before. – Yo,Tuck! | – 是啊 我就知道 – 嘿 Tuck! |
[05:38] | Come on,man,we bouncing. | 快点 伙计 我们要晚了 |
[05:40] | – We gotta go. You’re lagging. – All right. | – 我们得走了 你们别拖拖拉拉的了 – 好 好 |
[05:42] | – i’ll see you at rehearsal. – OK. | – 排练时见 – 好 |
[05:44] | This video,posted on the Internet just hours ago | 这段影片数小时前上传的影片 |
[05:47] | was taken earlier today. | 拍摄于今天早些时候 |
[05:49] | Depicts the most recent in a wave of public disturbances | 展现了近来巴尔的摩街头 |
[05:53] | plaguing the streets of Baltimore. | 的扰乱公共秩序浪潮 |
[05:55] | The notoriously elusive Four-one-oh | 臭名昭著的团体”410″ |
[05:58] | has claimed responsibility for this morning’s attack | 已经承认对今早的事件负责 |
[06:02] | that both defaced public property and shut down | 在事件中不仅有公共设施遭到破坏 |
[06:05] | the Charles Center Station over security concerns. | 查尔斯中央车站也因安全原因而被迫关闭 |
[06:09] | Police have been tracking this troubling trend, | 警方已经展开调查 |
[06:12] | and sources close to the investigation… | 有内部人士称… |
[06:15] | – Not so fast,Andie. Get in here. – Andie! | – 别这么快 Andie 进来 – Andie! |
[06:17] | We’ve got to talk. i can’t believe you. | 我们得谈谈 我简直不敢相信 |
[06:20] | – Dinner was an hour ago. – Sorry,Sarah,bus was late. | – 晚餐一小时前就准备好了 – 对不起 Sarah 公车太慢了 |
[06:24] | i’m here,so just chill out. | 我这不是来了 所以别激动了 |
[06:26] | Baby,you go on upstairs and go to bed. | 宝贝 你上楼睡觉去 |
[06:28] | OK. | 好 |
[06:30] | i know where you been. it’s all over the news. | 我知道你上哪儿去了 新闻都播了 |
[06:33] | So don’t stand here and lie to my face. | 就别跟我扯谎了 |
[06:36] | You realize you could have been arrested? | 你想过可能会被逮捕吗? |
[06:38] | it wasn’t a big deal. You have no idea. | 那没什么大不了的 你不知道你在说什么 |
[06:40] | You’ve got to take responsibility for your life. | 你要为你的生活负责 |
[06:42] | You can’t follow the Four-one-oh forever. | 你不能永远跟随着那些人 |
[06:44] | Those people are criminals. l’m putting my foot down. | 那些人都是罪犯 我要采取行动了 |
[06:47] | This has got to stop. Now. | 不能再这样下去了 |
[06:49] | No! No,the Four-one-oh is the only family l have left. | 不 不 410是我仅剩的家人了 |
[06:52] | Who are you to tell me how to live my life? | 你凭什么来教育我怎么过我的生活? |
[06:54] | Your mother was my best friend! | 你妈妈是我最好的朋友! |
[06:56] | l told her that l would be your guardian. | 我告诉过她我会做你的监护人 |
[06:58] | l promised her that l would take care of you | 我向她保证过我会照顾好你 |
[07:01] | so you wouldn’t have to leave your life here. | 这样你才能好好的生活 |
[07:03] | But you won’t let me. | 但你却不让我扮演好这个角色 |
[07:04] | lnstead,you skip school. You’re out all night. | 相反 你逃学 彻夜不归 |
[07:07] | God only knows what you’re doing. | 天知道你到底在干什么 |
[07:09] | l can’t do this. | 我不行了 |
[07:11] | Your Aunt Alice and l have been talking. | 你Alice姑姑和我谈过了 |
[07:14] | – You can’t live here anymore. – You’re sending me to Texas? | – 你不能再住在这里了 – 你要把我送到德克萨斯去? |
[07:18] | like l haven’t lost enough already? | 难道我失去的还不够多吗? |
[07:21] | You can’t do this to me! | 你不能这么对我! |
[07:23] | Your mother never would’ve let you get away with half the things l have. | 换了你妈妈的话 根本连一半的事都忍受不了 |
[07:26] | No,you have no idea what my mother would have done. | 不 我妈妈会怎么做你才不知道呢 |
[07:50] | Felicia,where are you? | Felicia 你在哪? |
[07:52] | l don’t know what to do. l’m going crazy. | 我不知道该怎么办 我要发疯了 |
[07:54] | l’m done with her. Please,l need a place to crash. | 我受不了她了 拜托 我需要一个地方住 |
[07:56] | l’m not staying there anymore. Call me. l’m heading to the Dragon. | 我再也不要住在那里了 给我打电话 我现在就去Dragon那里 |
[08:01] | What’s poppin’? l’m the man,DJ Sand. | 大家好 我是你们的DJ Sand |
[08:03] | Tonight it’s all about the Benjamins,baby. | 今晚的主角是Benjamins 宝贝儿 |
[08:07] | We taking it to The Streets for green. | 我们要筹钱送他们去参加锐舞争锋 |
[08:09] | You got money? No,you don’t. We gonna get it started. | 你们有钱么? 没有 所以我们开始吧 |
[08:11] | Brand new music. listen to this one. | 全新的音乐 来听这个 |
[08:22] | Yo,Meazy. What’s going on? | 嘿Meazy 你好吗? |
[08:25] | – Yo,D. What it is. – How are ya? | – 嘿 D 你好么 – 你怎么样啊? |
[08:27] | – You out to do some damage tonight? – You want to take my bag? | – 今晚打算出去做点坏事么? – 帮我拿下包好么? |
[08:30] | Yes,yes,got it,got it. lt’s crazy out there. | 当然 当然 外面太疯狂了 |
[08:32] | – l know. lt is. – About to do your thing? | – 我知道 就是这样 – 打算行动了? |
[08:34] | – Oh,l will. You know. – Go school them fools. | – 哦 我会的 你知道的 – 去给那些傻瓜点颜色瞧瞧 |
[08:49] | look who’s all grown up now. | 看看谁来了 都长大了 |
[08:51] | Ty,what are you doing? Oh,my God. | Ty 你在这儿干什么? 上帝啊 |
[08:54] | – What’s up,little one? – Oh. l thought you were | – 怎么了 小鬼? – 哦 我还以为 |
[08:56] | – in New York with Nora. – l am. | – 你和Nora一起待在纽约呢 – 是啊 |
[08:58] | l came back to get the rest of my stuff. | 我只是回来收拾一下我剩下的东西 |
[08:59] | – Guess what. – What? | – 猜怎么着? – 怎么? |
[09:01] | – Me and Nora are going on tour. – What? | – 我和Nora要去巡演了? – 什么? |
[09:03] | Oh,that is unreal. You better remember me | 哦 这太不真实了 等你飞黄腾达了之后 |
[09:06] | when you get all famous and stuff. | 最好还能记得我 |
[09:07] | Are you kidding me? l remember you when you were | 你开玩笑么? 从你还包着尿布开始 |
[09:10] | running around in diapers. You were a pain in my ass. | 我就记得你了 你简直就是个小煞星 |
[09:13] | That’s really embarrassing. | 这可真尴尬 |
[09:14] | Seriously,what’s going on with you and Sarah? | 说正经的 你和Sarah是怎么了? |
[09:16] | – She called you. – No,she didn’t call me. | – 她给你打电话了 – 没有 她没打给我 |
[09:19] | l came by to see you,and she told me you took off. | 我去你家找你 她告诉我你走了 |
[09:21] | She’s flipping out. | 她简直都快气死了 |
[09:24] | Did she tell you she’s sending me away? | 她有没有告诉你她打算把我送走呢? |
[09:25] | She don’t know what else to do with you. | 她不知道该拿你怎么办了 |
[09:27] | She’s trying to look out for you, | 她也是为了你好 |
[09:29] | like your mom and everyone else looked out for me. | 就像你妈妈和所有其他照顾我的人一样 |
[09:31] | – So,you’re siding with her. – No,l’m not. | – 那你是站在她一边了 – 没有啊 |
[09:33] | l don’t even need to explain this. l’m out. | 我干嘛要跟你解释这些 我要走了 |
[09:35] | Whoa,whoa,come on. Chill out. | 嘿 嘿 拜托 冷静点 |
[09:37] | Maybe you’ll realize there are some less dramatic options. | 想想看 还有其他不这么夸张的选择啊 |
[09:41] | Really,like what? | 真的? 比如说? |
[09:42] | – MSA. – OK. | – MSA – 好 |
[09:45] | – Maryland School of the Arts. – Yeah,l know what it is. | – 马里兰艺术学院 – 我知道的 |
[09:47] | Are you crazy? Do l look like some princess prima ballerina? | 你疯了么? 我看起来像跳芭蕾的贵族女孩么? |
[09:51] | Andie,what other options do you have? Hmm? | Andie 那你还有什么选择呢 嗯? |
[09:56] | let me break it down for you. | 让我来帮你 |
[09:59] | Sarah will give you one more shot. | Sarah会再给你一次机会 |
[10:02] | But MSA’s no joke. | 但MSA可不是开玩笑的 |
[10:05] | You gotta go to class,you can’t skip school,you got to study. | 你得按时上课 不能逃学 必须认真学习 |
[10:08] | No chance,no way. | 想都别想 |
[10:10] | OK,fine,l’ll battle you for it. Right now. | 那好 我们来比试比试 就现在 |
[10:14] | You win,l never saw you here tonight. | 你赢我 就当我今晚没出现过 |
[10:16] | l win,you get your ass back home and you’re at MSA | 我赢你 你就乖乖回家去 然后去MSA上学 |
[10:18] | first thing in the morning. | 明天就去 |
[10:20] | lf you’re scared,say you’re scared. | 你要是不敢 就直说好了 |
[10:22] | l wouldn’t want to battle me if l was a girl. | 我要是女孩的话也不敢的 |
[10:28] | No smile? | 不笑一个? |
[10:30] | What,you scared? You down? | 怎么 你害怕了? 不敢了? |
[10:32] | Hold it,hold it. Hold up,hold it. | 大家注意 注意 |
[10:35] | We got royalty in the house. Tyler Gage is in the building. | 我们的至尊王者 Tyler Gage来了 |
[10:38] | Sand] Oh,man. | 哦 伙计 |
[10:40] | You know we gotta do something special,right? | 你知道我们今晚要来点特别的对吧 |
[10:43] | Clear the dance floor. Back up! | 把舞池清出来 |
[10:49] | Brand new music. | 全新的音乐 |
[10:51] | Oh,man,are those trampolines? | 哦 伙计 居然还有蹦床? |
[10:54] | Use ’em or lose ’em. Here we go. Cool,y’all. | 不用就可惜了 |
[11:00] | Dre,you want to get this? l’ll break my neck. | Dre 你要来么? 我怕会折了脖子 |
[11:03] | No,l got it. | 不 我来就行了 |
[11:05] | ls she talking crazy? | 她疯了么? |
[11:07] | You still dance like a little girl? | 你跳舞还是跟个小姑娘似的么? |
[11:24] | let her know what’s good,Tyler. | 给她点厉害的瞧瞧 Tyler |
[11:55] | Come on,l want to show you. | 来吧 我秀点你看 |
[11:58] | Oh,wow! He’s killing you! | 哦 他会杀了你的 |
[12:02] | Whoo! | 喔噢 |
[12:51] | Oh,no! He’s coming out of his clothes! | 哦 他把衣服脱掉了! |
[12:54] | lt’s over. lt’s over. | 结束了 结束了 |
[12:58] | Come on,y’all. lt’s all good,Andie. Next time,baby. | 没事的 Andie 下次继续 |
[13:07] | lt’s all right. You’re good,ma. | 没事的 你很棒 |
[13:12] | Oh. Hey. | 哦 嘿 |
[13:15] | Don’t sweat it. Everybody’s hatin’ on you ’cause you’re dope. | 别难过 大家都不喜欢你 因为你不争气 |
[13:28] | Are you running off again? | 你打算再跑一次么? |
[13:30] | – No. – No? | – 没有 – 没有? |
[13:32] | – l’m just trying to look out for you. – Yeah,whatever. | – 我只是想照顾好你 – 随便了 |
[13:35] | Yeah,whatever. Don’t give me ”whatever.” | 是啊 随便 不准再跟我说”随便” |
[13:46] | let’s get you out of here. l’ve got to get you home, | 我们走吧 送你回家 |
[13:49] | plus we’ve got to sell Sarah on the idea. | 而且我们还得去说服Sarah呢 |
[13:51] | – l thought she agreed. – Just let me do the talking. | – 我以为她已经同意了啊 – 让我来说就行了 |
[13:54] | No. l’m sending her to Texas,that’s final. | 不 我要送她到德克萨斯去 没得商量 |
[13:57] | She’s already on probation at school. | 她已经被学校留校查看了 |
[13:59] | This is the one shot she needs to take all that anger she’s got | 她需要这次机会来释放她的愤怒 |
[14:02] | and be able to put it into a structure. | 要继续好好过下去 |
[14:04] | She’s not going to school now. | 她现在就没去上学 |
[14:05] | What makes you think she’s gonna go to this school? | 你凭什么觉得换个学校她就会去呢? |
[14:15] | – Piece of cake. – No way. | – 小事一桩 – 不是吧 |
[14:18] | – That’s the thanks for saving your ass? – She’s down? | – 你就这样谢我? – 她答应了? |
[14:21] | Believe it or not,she thinks l set a good example for you. | 信不信由你 她觉得我给你树了个好榜样 |
[14:23] | – What? – l don’t know. | – 什么? – 我不知道 |
[14:25] | My work here is done. l’m going home. | 我的工作做完了 我要回家去了 |
[14:29] | Now,all you have to do is get in. | 现在 你要做的就是考进那所学校 |
[14:33] | l thought you said you took care of everything. | 我还以为你把一切都安排好了呢 |
[14:35] | l didn’t say l’d get you in. l said l’d get you an audition. | 我可没这么说 我只说你能有个面试的机会 |
[14:38] | So,go show ’em what you got,all right? | 去好好展示一下自己的才华吧 好吗? |
[14:40] | Go hard,make me proud. Promise? | 好好干 别让我失望 保证? |
[14:42] | – Promise. – OK. | – 我保证 – 那就好 |
[14:46] | Stay out of trouble,all right? | 别惹麻烦 好吗? |
[14:59] | Holy hell. l cannot believe you’re about to do this. | 上帝啊 真不敢相信你要这么干了 |
[15:03] | Well,it is this or Texas,so… take your pick. | 要不这里 要不去德州 你自己选吧 |
[15:11] | Don’t blow it. No pressure or anything,girl. | 别搞砸了 也别有太多压力 |
[15:13] | – Wait a minute. – Check that out. | – 等等 – 看哪 |
[15:15] | lt can’t be that bad,going here. | 也没那么糟嘛 |
[15:17] | – She’s hot. – Missy,shut up. | – 她可真性感 – Missy 闭嘴 |
[15:20] | – What? – Just stop talking. | – 什么? – 别说话了 |
[15:22] | – l guess. – look,go in there and kill it. | – 好吧 – 听着 进去好好震震他们 |
[15:26] | We’ll see you at rehearsal afterwards. | 一会排练时见 |
[15:28] | – Come on,Missy. – Good luck,D. later. | – 来吧 Missy – 祝好运 D 一会儿见 |
[15:31] | He was cute. You’re mad ’cause he wasn’t looking at you. | 他很帅啊 你生气只是因为他没看你罢了 |
[15:34] | He wasn’t looking at you or your chapped lips. | 他看的可不是你 |
[16:07] | Boring. lt’s a bunch of clones. | 无聊 都一个样 |
[16:09] | Just because they do turns with their feet and not on their heads? | 因为他们用脚转圈而不是用头? |
[16:12] | Very funny. Wake me up when they’re all done. | 有趣 等他们跳完了再叫醒我 |
[16:16] | l think we’d all agree that talent comes from mastering technique. | 我想我们都同意才华来自于掌握技巧 |
[16:20] | l was brought here because l can turn amateurs into professionals. | 他们请我来这儿是因为 我能把业余者训练成专业舞者 |
[16:26] | Nailed it. | 搞定了 |
[16:31] | Music,please. | 音乐 谢谢 |
[16:33] | – Thank you. – Do you have your paperwork? | – 谢谢 – 你的表格带了么? |
[16:36] | Yep. | 带了 |
[16:40] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[17:32] | Thank you,Miss,uh… West. | 谢谢 …West小姐 |
[17:45] | Well,she was different. | 她很不一样 |
[17:47] | Kidding? That was the best dance today. The girl’s amazing. | 开玩笑么? 那是今天我看到的最棒的舞步 这女孩太棒了 |
[17:50] | She’s just a street dancer. | 她不过是个跳街舞的啊 |
[17:51] | Blake,l thought you could turn anyone into a professional. | Blake 我还以为你能把任何人训练成专业的呢 |
[18:04] | Hold that. | 就这样 |
[18:06] | So what happened? | 怎么样? |
[18:07] | – You guys,l choked. – What do you mean? | – 伙计们 我搞砸 – 你什么意思? |
[18:10] | l tried to get it back but l just freaked out. | 我努力想好好跳的 但我太紧张了 |
[18:13] | Sarah gonna have her in Texas before we know it. | Sarah很快就要把她送去德州了 |
[18:16] | – Hello? – Yo? Who you talking to? | – 你好? – 嘿 你和谁说话呢? |
[18:18] | – Oh,here he comes. – l gotta take this real quick. | – 哦 他来了 – 我很快就好 |
[18:22] | Man,what y’all doing? Come on. | 你们干什么呢? 过来 |
[18:24] | – How’d she mess up? – l hope she didn’t. | – 她怎么会搞砸的呢? – 希望她没有才好 |
[18:26] | Yo,Rap | Yo,Rap. |
[18:32] | – looks like l’m staying. – Oh! | – 看起来我能留下了 – 哦! |
[18:34] | – You are! – Goodness,girl. | – 你做到了! – 天啊 |
[18:36] | l knew you would. How were you not gonna make it? | 我知道你能行的 怎么可能不行呢? |
[18:39] | Yo,we need a family meeting. | 我们得开个家庭会议 |
[18:41] | Yo,we got this gig at the Dragon coming up, | 我们在Dragon的比赛就要到来了 |
[18:43] | and we’re not even close to being ready. | 可我们还一点都没准备好 |
[18:45] | The Four-one-oh is a unit. | 410是一个集体 |
[18:47] | We’re only as strong as our weakest link. With the way | 谁都不能拖后腿 |
[18:51] | our new members are slacking,we have to step it up. | 尤其是新成员们 我们得加把劲 |
[18:53] | Which means,rehearsal every day,4:00 p.m. | 所以从现在开始 每天下午4点排练 |
[18:57] | No excuses,no being late,and no cell phones. | 不准请假 不准迟到 也不准打手机 |
[19:02] | Are we clear? | 明白? |
[19:03] | – Crystal. – We’re clear. | – 明白 – 明白了 |
[20:11] | You’re in my seat. | 这是我的座位 |
[20:15] | l’m kidding. | 开玩笑呢 |
[20:16] | This is my seat,but l’ll give you a pass for today. | 这的确是我的座位 不过今天你可以坐这里 |
[20:21] | Nice. Nice. Nice shirt,Napoleon Dynamite. Nice. | 不错 不错 衬衫不错 |
[20:25] | You look fantastic today,by the way. Nice hair. | 你今天看上去棒极了 头发也不错 |
[20:27] | What’s up? | 你好 |
[20:29] | l’m Robert Alexander,lll. You can call me Moose. | 我是Robert Alexander三世 你可以叫我Moose |
[20:33] | What’s up. l’m Andie. | 你好 我是Andie |
[20:35] | lt’s like this. Give me your hand. | 像这样 把手给我 |
[20:36] | You got to blow it up. Blow it up,right. Blow it up. | 你得发出声音来 发出声音来 |
[20:42] | Go by like that. Aye! Yeah? | 像这样过去 |
[20:44] | lt’s mine,so… Shh. | 这是我的 所以… |
[21:00] | – You’re not eating? – You call this food? | – 你不吃了? – 这东西也叫食物? |
[21:02] | Tofu dogs are both nutritious and delicious. | 豆腐热狗既有营养又美味 |
[21:05] | This is good. | 很不错的 |
[21:09] | Mmm. | |
[21:12] | ? Tastes like candy canes at Christmas ? | 味道就像圣诞节糖果 |
[21:17] | – What? – You’ve got crap on your face. | – 怎么了? – 你脸上有东西 |
[21:25] | Oh. l knew we could help each other out. | 哦 我就知道我们可以互相帮助的 |
[21:28] | Oh,what makes you think l need help? | 你为什么觉得我需要帮助呢? |
[21:30] | What makes you think l need… | 你为什么觉得我需要… |
[21:33] | Trust me. l have what you need. | 相信我 你需要的我这儿都有 |
[21:34] | l have the inside on everything. Who’s dating,who’s hating. | 我什么消息都知道 谁喜欢谁 谁讨厌谁 |
[21:38] | And who’s hooking up. What’s up,Dan? What’s up,Gator? | 谁又勾搭上了谁 你好么 Dan? 你好么 Gator? |
[21:41] | – Who’s that? – See you guys later. | – 那是谁啊? – 一会儿见 |
[21:43] | That’s the music room. This is the art room | 这是音乐室 这是美术室 |
[21:53] | l’m dead serious. | 我可不是开玩笑 |
[21:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:02] | Oh! | 哦! |
[22:04] | You OK? | 你还好么? |
[22:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:11] | We gotta stop meeting like this,you know. | 我们不能再以这种方式相遇了 你知道 |
[22:15] | lt’s Andie,right? | 你叫Andie 对吧? |
[22:17] | l’m Chase. Welcome to MSA. l’m glad you made it in. | 我是Chase 欢迎来到MSA 很高兴你成功通过了面试 |
[22:20] | Well,here l am. | 是啊 我这不是在这儿了么 |
[22:22] | You’re an amazing little dancer. | 你是个了不起的小舞者 |
[22:24] | – What? – You’re an amazing little dancer. | – 什么? – 你是个了不起的小舞者 |
[22:26] | little? Really? | 小? 真的? |
[22:29] | Well,you know,l wouldn’t call my dancing ”little.” | 要知道 我可不觉得我的舞蹈很”小” |
[22:31] | – l definitely was not trying to say… – Andie! | – 我的意思不是… – Andie! |
[22:34] | Where have you been? l’ve been looking for you. | 你去哪儿了? 我一直在找你 |
[22:39] | – Chase. – Hey. | – Chase – 嘿 |
[22:40] | – How you doing? – Great. You guys are friends? | – 你好么? – 很好 你们俩是朋友? |
[22:44] | – Yeah,we go way back. – Good. | – 是啊 很好的朋友 – 好 |
[22:47] | We’re actually late for a little something,so… | 我们现在要去办点事 所以… |
[22:50] | We are? | 是么? |
[22:52] | – Yeah. – What? | – 是啊 – 什么事? |
[22:54] | – That thing you told me? – l didn’t tell you anything. | – 你跟我说的那件事? – 我没跟你说过什么啊 |
[22:57] | Yes,you did. We’re gonna go. | 你说过 我们得走了 |
[22:59] | – Remember that thing? – What? | – 记得么? – 什么? |
[23:03] | – That thing you wanted to do? – What are you talking about? | – 你要我做的事? – 你到底在说什么? |
[23:06] | l can’t believe you know Chase Collins. | 我不敢相信你认识Chase Collins |
[23:09] | That’s extremely vital information to withhold. | 这个消息太有爆炸性了 |
[23:11] | – l don’t know him. – He’s Mr. Popular. | – 我不认识他 – 他是最受欢迎先生 |
[23:14] | like a legacy. His parents,like,founded this school. | 简直就像传奇 他的父母创立的这所学校 |
[23:17] | And his brother is legendary. | 他哥哥也是个传奇人物 |
[23:19] | – Dr. Collins is his brother? – Yeah. | – Collins博士是他哥哥? – 没错 |
[23:21] | He used to go here,then moved to london to dance with the Royal Ballet. | 他之前在这里上学 后来到伦敦加入了皇家芭蕾舞团 |
[23:25] | Oh,my God. That’s him? | 哦 我的天 那个就是他? |
[23:27] | Yeah. lt’s hard to believe,right,with all those feathers. | 是啊 虽然羽毛多了点不太好认 |
[23:30] | So why’d he come back? | 那他为什么回来呢? |
[23:33] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[23:34] | Sources say he has some sweet deal to make MSA the next Juilliard. | 有消息说他打算把MSA变成下一个 茱莉亚音乐学院 |
[23:38] | Which he’s been trying to do. Maybe he’s just burned out. | 他一直想这么做来着 也许他是没办法了 |
[23:41] | One thing’s for sure. | 不过有一件事是可以肯定的 |
[23:42] | There’s a lot of changes going down that nobody likes. | 这里将会发生很大变化 估计很多人会不爽 |
[23:45] | Here. | 给你 |
[23:48] | Anyway,the Collins are like flippin’ MSA royalty. | 不管怎么说 Collins家族就是MSA的核心 |
[23:51] | Chase,he’s a ladies’ man. | Chase 他就是个花花公子 |
[23:53] | – He’s a player? – like an all-star. | – 他喜欢玩弄女人? – 玩得跟全明星一样好 |
[23:56] | He’s only recently taken the jersey out of retirement. So be warned. | 他刚刚甩掉了上任女友 所以小心了 |
[24:02] | Oh,and that’s Cyborg Sophie. | 哦 那是Cyborg Sophie |
[24:04] | She’s an MSA machine and Collins’ crowning achievement. | 她是MSA的神人 也是Collins的上个目标 |
[24:07] | She’s a triple threat. She acts,sings and dances. | 她来头不小 会演会唱又会跳 |
[24:10] | She won every competition out there. | 赢过无数比赛 |
[24:13] | But she just lost the biggest battle of them all, | 但她刚输掉了最重要的一场 |
[24:15] | the one for Chase’s heart. | 那就是争夺Chase的心的比赛 |
[24:17] | lt’s like l’ve landed in an episode of The Hills. | 我觉得自己好像身处”好莱坞女孩”的剧情中 |
[24:20] | He broke up with her a few weeks ago,but they’ll end up together. | 他几周前和她分的手 可他们最后应该还是会在一起的 |
[24:24] | Just in time for the season finale,huh? | 正好能做这一季的结局哈 |
[24:27] | See? l knew you’d come around. | 看见没? 我就知道你会明白的 |
[24:30] | Hello,everyone. l’m Director Collins. | 大家好 我是Collins指导 |
[24:33] | l hope you’ve all stretched this morning, | 希望你们早上都热过身了 |
[24:35] | ’cause we have a lot of work to do today. | 因为我们今天要练的可不少 |
[24:38] | l’m sure that everyone has heard of our plans | 相信大家都知道我们的计划了 |
[24:41] | to move MSA into a new state-of-the-art facility. | 把MSA变成一所艺术殿堂 |
[24:45] | Well,to encourage the donors,we’re throwing a fundraiser, | 为了激励捐款人 我们要办一场筹款活动 |
[24:49] | where you will perform | 到时候 你们要向他们证明 |
[24:50] | to demonstrate what a good investment you are. | 他们的钱投得值得 |
[24:53] | lt should be a wonderful event. | 可不能搞砸了 |
[24:55] | You are all required to participate in one way or another. | 你们每个人都必须参与 不管以什么方式 |
[24:58] | So,let’s begin with some improv,shall we? | 那我们就先来些即兴表演吧 如何? |
[25:02] | Jimmy,you’re up. | Jimmy 你来 |
[25:14] | You’re late. Not being on time won’t fly in the real world. | 你迟到了 现实世界里这可是不行的 |
[25:18] | Already with that stuff,Blake? | 才来就开始念我啊 Blake? |
[25:20] | – That’s Director Collins. – Yes,Your Majesty. | – 是Collin指导 – 是的 陛下 |
[25:25] | Chase,show us what you got. | Chase 给我们露两手 |
[25:59] | Not great. Could do better. | 不够好 可以更好 |
[26:03] | OK. Andie,you’re up. | 好了 Andie 你来 |
[26:13] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑么? |
[26:15] | listen and interpret. | 注意听音乐 好好诠释 |
[26:25] | Andie. Andie! You’re all over the place. | Andie Andie! 你太过了 |
[26:28] | Again,from the top,listen and interpret. | 再说一次 注意听音乐 用心诠释 |
[26:50] | Stop. Stop! Can l have a word with you in private? | 停 停! 我能和你私下谈谈么? |
[26:54] | And bring your bags. | 把包带上 |
[27:00] | You understand you’ve been given an opportunity | 你知道自己刚刚得到了一个 |
[27:02] | You understand you’ve been given an opportunity | 你知道自己刚刚得到了一个 |
[27:03] | that others couldn’t even dream of? | 其他人做梦都想得到的机会么? |
[27:05] | l put my name on the line for you, | 是我批准了你的入学面试 |
[27:07] | and l’m beginning to wonder if l made a mistake. | 现在我开始怀疑自己是不是犯了错误了 |
[27:09] | You clearly have some catching up to do. | 很明显你需要补补课 |
[27:12] | Starting tomorrow l’m assigning you to attend after school sessions with me. | 从明天开始 你放学后留下来跟我补课 |
[27:15] | Well,l can’t. l gotta be somewhere. | 不行啊 我得去别的地方 |
[27:18] | Consider this an opportunity. | 把这当作一次机会 |
[27:21] | What? | 什么? |
[27:38] | Just breathe. First day’s always the worst. | 深呼吸一下 第一天总是不好过的 |
[27:42] | – l was just… – That’s OK. | – 我只是… – 没事的 |
[27:43] | l come out to the front steps and meditate,too. | 我曾经也跑到这里来沉思过 |
[27:45] | What? lt’s not meditating. | 什么? 我可不是在沉思 |
[27:47] | lt’s just,you know, | 只是 你知道 |
[27:48] | you had some pretty serious balls today in class. | 你今天在课上表现得很有种 |
[27:51] | – l was impressed. – Oh,gee,thanks. | – 令我印象深刻 – 噢 天啊 谢谢 |
[27:53] | – You’re welcome. – So what’s your deal? | – 不客气 – 你怎么回事? |
[27:55] | Boy bands making a comeback? | 男孩组合回归了? |
[27:57] | Yeah. They have a course on it here. | 是啊 这儿有这门课 |
[28:00] | l’m getting straight A’s. | 我可全得A |
[28:02] | That wouldn’t surprise me. | 一点儿也不惊讶 |
[28:05] | look,it’s been interesting bonding with you,but l’m late. | 和你聊天真有意思 但我迟到了 |
[28:09] | – late for what? – Just this rehearsal thing. | – 迟到? – 排练迟到了 |
[28:12] | – Rehearsal for what? – Rehearsal with some friends. | – 排练什么? – 和些朋友排练 |
[28:16] | – like a crew? – What would you know about that? | – 像个组合? – 你懂什么组合啊? |
[28:19] | Knew it. Saw you at the Dragon. You’re with Four-one-oh. | 知道啊 飞龙酒吧见过 你和410在一起 |
[28:22] | – l don’t know what… – l’ve always wanted to compete, | – 我不知道怎么… – 我可一直想比赛呢 |
[28:24] | l’ve just never had an in. Can you hook me up? | 就是一直没法加入 你能把我搞进去吗? |
[28:27] | Hey,Chase,we’re working on the routine for the fundraiser. | Chase 我们在排练筹款晚宴的舞蹈 |
[28:30] | Are you coming? | 你来吗? |
[28:31] | Yeah,l’ll be right there. | 我马上就去 |
[28:36] | Sophie,l’ll meet you in the rehearsal. | Sophie 排练的时候再见 |
[28:38] | OK. | 好吧 |
[28:42] | look. | 瞧 |
[28:44] | The Streets is about where you’re from. | 锐舞争锋和你的出身有关 |
[28:48] | lt’s not some school talent show. | 可不是什么学校才艺秀 |
[28:50] | There’s no spring floors. There’s no spotlights. | 没有什么弹跳板 没有聚光灯 |
[28:53] | You use what you got and… | 你就是用你的才能… |
[28:55] | What makes you think you got it? | 你凭什么以为你能行? |
[28:57] | Weren’t you late for something,Andie? | 你是不是要迟到了 Andie? |
[29:00] | All dressed in yella | 快快穿上小黄衣 |
[29:02] | Went upstairs to kiss a fella | 去到楼上亲亲你 |
[29:03] | 1 2 3 4 One,two,three,four | |
[29:05] | 5 6 7 8 five,six,seven,eight, | |
[29:08] | – Bye,Andie West. – nine,ten,1 1 ,1 2, | – 再见 Andie West – 9 10 11 12 |
[29:10] | 13 14 15 16… 1 3,1 4,1 5,1 6… | |
[29:12] | …five,six,seven,eight. Again. | 5 6 7 8 再来一次 |
[29:15] | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 One,two,three,four,five,six,seven,eight. | |
[29:19] | One,two,three,four. Whoa,wait,oh,wait. | 1 2 3 4 哦等等 |
[29:23] | You did that different. Can you do that from three four? | 你跳的不一样 你能从3 4从新跳吗? |
[29:26] | let me go figure this out. | 让我来解决好了 |
[29:28] | Y’all just chill here for a second. | 大家休息一下 |
[29:30] | Where have you been? l been texting you all day. | 你去哪儿了? 我给你发了一天的短信了 |
[29:32] | l know,l’m sorry. The school thing is crazy. | 我知道 我很抱歉 学校简直太疯狂了 |
[29:36] | Will you cover for me with Tuck? | 你能帮我在Tuck那儿打圆场吗? |
[29:37] | Don’t l always cover for you? Yeah. | 我不是一直在帮么? |
[29:40] | Yo,D,let me holler at you. | 嘿 D 我得发发牢骚了 |
[29:45] | Yo,where you been? | 嘿 你去哪儿了? |
[29:47] | l had to take care of some stuff. | 我得去处理点事情 |
[29:48] | – Yeah,with who? – Charlie. | – 是吗 和谁? – Charlie |
[29:52] | Sarah asked me to take care of him while she was at work. | Sarah 让我在她上班的时候看好他 |
[29:54] | You still coming over tonight or what? | 你今晚还来不来? |
[29:57] | Yeah,yeah. Gonna take care of some stuff and l’ll be there. | 来 处理好事情就来 |
[30:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:03] | Yo! Start from the beginning. | 嘿! 从头开始 |
[30:05] | OK,now,point your toe. | 好的 脚尖指地 |
[30:10] | You see,you’re sickling. | 你看 你是个镰刀腿 |
[30:15] | There should be no curve disrupting the line from the knee | 从膝盖开始不应该弯曲 |
[30:18] | all the way down to the tip of your toe. | 一直到你的脚尖 |
[30:22] | – Ow! Ow! – There you go. That’s it. | – 哇 啊 – 就这样 行了 |
[30:23] | – There. That’s it. – Ow. Pointing hurts. | – 那儿 就这样 – 噢 脚尖指地疼死了 |
[30:26] | Yeah,it’s supposed to. | 是啊 就该疼 |
[30:46] | Pull in your stomach. Flatten,flatten,flatten. | 收腹 收 收 收 |
[30:49] | Now,tuck your butt. | 提臀 |
[30:51] | Keep this leg turned out. | 抬好这条腿 |
[30:53] | Turned out. Turned out! | 抬好 抬好! |
[30:56] | Oh,my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[31:08] | Balanc?,balanc?,chass?,pas de bourr?e, | 左平衡 右平衡 打开 小碎步 |
[31:12] | turn,turn,down,finish. | 转 转 下来 结束 |
[31:22] | Turn,turn,spot,spot! | 转 转 踩 踩! |
[31:24] | Ready,and feet in front,feet back, | 准备 前交叉 后交叉 |
[31:27] | feet front,feet back. Come on. | 前交叉 后交叉 |
[31:28] | And back and back and back and back | 交叉 交叉 交叉 |
[31:33] | and back and back and back and back and back and back and back. | 交叉 交叉 交叉 |
[31:35] | Good! That’s it. | 好的! 就这么做 |
[31:44] | Andie? There’s dinner down here. | Andie? 下来吃晚饭了 |
[32:01] | Yo,where D at? | 嘿 D上哪儿去了? |
[32:05] | She left me a message. Sarah got her on lockdown again. | 她刚给我短信 Sarah 又关她禁闭了 |
[32:11] | Guess she’s missing out… again. | 估计她来不了了… 又一次 |
[32:14] | Guess so. | 估计是 |
[32:16] | And then l was like,”Damn,your breath stinks.” | 我就说”该死 你有口臭” |
[32:20] | Why would you say that? | 干嘛这么说? |
[32:21] | – l thought it would be cool. – Well,it wasn’t. | – 我觉得这样挺酷 – 这可不酷 |
[32:26] | – lt’s my mom. – Oh,my gosh. | – 是我老妈 – 噢 我的天 |
[32:30] | – What? – That is not your ringtone. | – 怎么? – 这不会是你的铃声吧 |
[32:33] | Why? lt’s the coolest thing ever. | 怎么了? 这简直酷毙了 |
[32:36] | OK,fine. listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[32:44] | Here we go. Watch me,watch me,watch. | 开始啦 看我的 看我的 |
[33:31] | l don’t even know him. | 我都不认识他 |
[33:32] | You were so sick. l had no idea you could dance. | 你真恶心 我都不知道你会跳舞的 |
[33:36] | – Whatever. – What are you talking about? | – 无所谓啦 – 你说什么呢? |
[33:38] | Why don’t you dance here? | 你为什么不学跳舞? |
[33:40] | l can freestyle all right. Right? | 我可以freestyle 对么? |
[33:42] | But l didn’t get in here for dance. | 但是我来这儿不是学舞蹈的 |
[33:45] | l didn’t think l could do choreography. | 我觉得我可能学不来编舞 |
[33:47] | But now l’m all about lighting design. | 但是我现在学的是灯光设计 |
[34:04] | The end’s not working. | 结尾跳的不行 |
[34:06] | Mixing those moves just feels wrong. | 把这些舞步混在一起不好 |
[34:08] | – Come on,man. – let me show you something. | – 得了吧 老兄 – 我来给你们演示下 |
[34:11] | lf you put this here into a canon,and then swing through to fifth, | 在这里加个加农式 双手交叉打开 |
[34:15] | then bring it down. Step,step,stag. | 放下 走 走 跳 |
[34:18] | Soutenu,double tour to the knee. | 平转 双跳转 膝盖下 |
[34:22] | Nice,Jimmy. | 做得好 Jimmy |
[34:29] | looks like someone’s in a good mood. | 看来有人心情不错 |
[34:32] | Must be hard living in the shadow of a legend,huh? | 活在传奇的阴影之下一定很痛苦 |
[34:35] | Wow,that coming from the MSA charity case? | 这话是一个被施舍进MSA的人说的? |
[34:39] | l was kidding. You’re right,he’s an ass. l’m out of here. | 我在开玩笑 你是对的 他就是个混蛋 我走了 |
[34:59] | look,l never called you an ass. | 我从来没说过你是个混蛋 |
[35:04] | She just said that for dramatic effect. | 她只是为了加强戏剧效果才这么说 |
[35:15] | lf you’re trying to win her over, | 如果你想赢得她的心 |
[35:16] | you probably shouldn’t treat her like that. | 也许就不该这么待她 |
[35:18] | l’m not trying to win her over. | 我没有想得到她的心 |
[35:25] | Then don’t lead her on. | 那就别暗示她走上那条路 |
[35:32] | Andie | Andie. |
[35:34] | – Hey. – What’s going on? | – 你好 – 什么事? |
[35:35] | l wanted to apologize for earlier today. | 我想为今天早些时候的事道歉 |
[35:38] | lt wasn’t anything personal. | 不是针对你 |
[35:40] | l had a really rough day and l was joking. | 我过得很糟 只是在开玩笑 |
[35:43] | Oh,please. lt’s not like l sit up at night | 噢 得了吧 我又不是整天晚上想着 |
[35:47] | and think about what you do or don’t say to me, | 你说什么不说什么多么重要 |
[35:49] | but thanks. | 不过还是谢谢你 |
[35:52] | – l feel better now. – let me give you a ride. | – 我感觉好点了 – 我开车送你一段吧 |
[35:54] | Make it up to you. | 作为补偿 |
[35:58] | l can just take the bus. | 我坐公车就行 |
[36:00] | No,come on. My car’s gotta smell better than the bus. | 不 得了吧 我的车起码比巴士好闻吧 |
[36:30] | – There she is. – She come when we’re done. | – 她来了 – 等我们结束了才来 |
[36:33] | She missed the whole rehearsal. | 整个排练她都错过了 |
[36:35] | Hey,guys. | 大家好啊 |
[36:36] | Miss thing girl. Where you been at? What’s the deal? | 问题小姐 你去哪儿了? 干什么去了? |
[36:40] | Thank you for gracing us with your presence. | 谢谢你赏脸出现 |
[36:42] | – Rehearsal’s done. – Hey,hey,come on. | – 排练结束了 – 嘿 嘿 别这样 |
[36:46] | l got here as soon as l could. You know what’s been going on. | 我尽快赶来了 你知道怎么回事的 |
[36:49] | No,l don’t,but l’ll tell you what’s been going on. | 不 我不知道 我来告诉你怎么了 |
[36:52] | Everybody’s been asking,”Have you talked to D? Where’s D at?” | 每个人都问我”你和D谈过吗” “D哪里去了” |
[36:55] | l’m looking like an ass making stuff up for you, | 我为你撒谎 像个混蛋一样 |
[36:58] | so you can go dance around your fancy new school. | 于是你就可以在你美好的学校跳舞 |
[37:01] | – What is your problem? – What’s going on here? | – 你有什么意见? – 怎么回事? |
[37:03] | – Ask her. – What was that? | – 问她 – 这是干什么? |
[37:06] | l said,”Ask her.” | 我说了 “问她” |
[37:08] | D,you gotta tell me something? | D 你有什么事要告诉我么? |
[37:12] | Yeah,the reason l’ve been late and haven’t been around much | 我最近总是迟到缺席的原因 |
[37:15] | is because… | 是因为… |
[37:20] | …l’ve been going to school at MSA. | …我在MSA上学 |
[37:22] | So you’ve been lying to me and the crew for what? | 为了这个你对我和整个组合撒谎? |
[37:25] | – Those ballet boys? – l don’t have a choice. | – 就为了那些芭蕾男孩? – 你们不明白 我没有选择 |
[37:28] | No,that’s messed up,D. We’re family. | 不 你搞砸了D 我们是一家人 |
[37:31] | l thought you said you understood that. | 我以为你说过你明白的 |
[37:34] | The Four-one-oh don’t come second to nobody. | 410不为任何人开先例 |
[37:36] | – You out. – No,please,Tuck,come on. | – 你出局了 – 不 求你了 Tuck 别这样 |
[37:39] | lt’s just been a crazy time. | 最近太疯狂了 |
[37:42] | lt’s always been a crazy time with you. | 你一直很疯狂 |
[37:45] | Yo,let’s go. | 我们走 |
[38:15] | – Oh! – Hey,watch yourself,huh? | – 噢! – 注意点儿 好不好? |
[38:19] | God… | 天啊… |
[38:24] | Morning,sunshine. | 早上好 阳光美女 |
[38:26] | The good times just keep on coming,don’t they? | 好事情真是接连不断 对吧? |
[38:28] | Ouch. | 说的我好心疼啊 |
[38:31] | – What got into you today? – What? | – 你今天怎么了? – 怎么? |
[38:33] | As opposed to my winning charm every other day? | 你和其他日子一样 对我的必胜魅力有抵触吗? |
[38:36] | Fair enough. Two points to the new girl. | 说得很好 给新来的女孩儿加2分 |
[38:45] | You want to talk about it? | 想谈谈吗? |
[38:51] | – l got kicked out of my crew. – What for? | – 我被我的组合踢出来了 – 为什么? |
[38:54] | For being here. | 为了来这儿 |
[38:57] | l can’t believe l messed this up. | 我不敢相信我搞砸了 |
[39:00] | They’re the ones that messed up. They lost an amazing dancer. | 他们才搞砸了 他们失去了位非凡的舞者 |
[39:05] | You should just start your own crew. | 你该建立你自己的组合 |
[39:07] | No,you can’t just start your own crew. | 不 你不能建立自己的组合 |
[39:09] | – Why not? – Because you can’t. | – 为什么不? – 因为你不能 |
[39:14] | – Besides,who would be in it? Me and… – Me. | – 另外 谁会加入呢? 我和… – 我 |
[39:18] | – Us. – OK. We’ll just start our own crew. | – 我们 – 好吧 我们就来建立自己的组合 |
[39:23] | What else you gonna do? | 你还能做点什么? |
[39:25] | Nobody here is gonna step out of their perfect world. | 这里没有人愿意 走出自己完美的天地去冒险 |
[39:28] | Not the Sophie Donovans,but there’s a lot going on under the radar. | Sophie Donovans是不能 但是这里也是藏龙卧虎 |
[39:31] | Really? | 真的 |
[39:32] | There’s this guy we call Hair. | 有个我们称为Hair的认 |
[39:35] | He’s this half hippy,half rhythmic rebel | 他一半是嬉皮士 一半是节奏反叛者 |
[39:37] | and he makes the sickest beats. | 他的节拍简直太不寻常了 |
[39:39] | Teachers don’t know what to do with him. | 老师不知道拿他怎么办 |
[39:41] | Can’t put him in a class,gets bored,makes up his own steps. | 没法把他放在课堂里 因为他会无聊 然后创造自己的舞步 |
[39:47] | There’s Kido. She’s this foreign exchange student | 那是Kido 她是国外的交换生 |
[39:49] | obsessed with old-school American hip hop. | 痴迷于老派美国嘻哈 |
[39:51] | And,trust me,she doesn’t need English to speak our language. | 相信我吧 她可不需要说英语 就能融入我们的文化 |
[39:59] | Fly’s the quiet one,but not when the music’s on. | Fly很腼腆 一旦音乐响起可就不了 |
[40:03] | She’s too tall to partner,but when you’re that good,who needs a partner? | 她太高没法当男生的舞伴 但是当你跳的那么好 谁还要舞伴呢? |
[40:11] | Which brings us to Monster,our resident stunt double. | 于是到了怪兽 让我们惊喜的本地人 |
[40:14] | He flips,he slides,he falls. | 他会蹦 会滑 会倒 |
[40:16] | Whatever you need to make an action sequence work onstage. | 不管你在舞台上需要什么 他都能行 |
[40:20] | But he never gets the spotlight. | 但他从未站在聚光灯下过 |
[40:28] | Most know my boy,Cable,as the video yearbook editor. | 大多数人把Cable看做是视频年鉴的编辑 |
[40:31] | But little do they know, | 但是几乎没人知道 |
[40:32] | he’s one of the best freestyle dancers l’ve seen in my life. | 他是我所见过的最棒的 自由式舞蹈表演者 |
[40:39] | And,finally,Smiles. Nicest guy you’ll ever meet. | 最后 Smiles 你见过的最好的人 |
[40:42] | Dopest dancer on the dance floor. | 在舞台上最令人吃惊的舞者 |
[40:44] | Unfortunately,MSA only sees what it wants to see. | 不幸的是 MSA只想看到它要的部分 |
[40:51] | – Don’t forget Moose. – Moose? | – 别忘了Moose – Moose? |
[40:53] | – Yeah,trust me on this one. – Come on. | – 信我这次吧 – 来吧 |
[40:57] | But what makes you think they’ll do it? | 你怎么知道他们会加入? |
[40:59] | They all have nothing to lose. | 他们没什么可失去的 |
[41:01] | No! | 不! |
[41:03] | You guys,listen up. Check it out. | 大伙儿 听着 |
[41:06] | Now,l know each and every one of you knows what it’s like | 我知道你们每个人都知道 |
[41:09] | to be forced to conform and become an MSA robot,right? | 被迫成为MSA机器人的滋味 |
[41:13] | Yeah,they wanted me to cut my hair. | 是的 他们还想叫我剪头发 |
[41:15] | Yeah,and fix my teeth. | 是啊 还让我整牙 |
[41:16] | – l like your teeth. – Thank you. | – 我喜欢你的牙齿 – 谢谢 |
[41:18] | l like your accent. | 我喜欢你的口音 |
[41:20] | What kind of accent? | 什么口音? |
[41:21] | The accent you have. You have an accent. | 你的口音 你有口音啊 |
[41:24] | – l have no accent. – lt’s really strong. | – 我才没有口音呢 – 口音很重啊 |
[41:25] | That’s my point. | 这就是我要说的 |
[41:27] | l know that each one of you guys has an amazing talent | 我知道你们每个人都有惊人的天赋 |
[41:30] | that this school doesn’t know what to do with. | 这所学校不知道如何利用 |
[41:32] | l think it’s time we do something with that talent. | 我想 是时候发挥这天赋了 |
[41:34] | – like what? – like form a crew | – 比方说? – 比方说成立一个组合 |
[41:36] | and compete at The Streets. | 到锐舞争锋去比赛 |
[41:38] | – No,no! – l heard it’s dangerous. | – 不 不 – 我听说那很危险 |
[41:40] | Forget about what you heard. | 忘记你们听说了些什么吧 |
[41:43] | The Streets is about the best dance crew showing off what they got. | 锐舞争锋让最好的组合 展示他们的才能 |
[41:46] | – We don’t stand a chance. – What are you talking about? | – 我们根本没戏 – 你说什么呢? |
[41:49] | l’ve seen you do stunts in the school play. | Fred 我看到你演话剧的绝技了 |
[41:51] | There’s a reason they call you Monster. | 他们叫你怪兽是有原因的 |
[41:53] | like this? | 就像这样? |
[41:55] | – That was hot. – That’s crazy. | – 太劲爆了 – 真够疯狂的 |
[41:57] | Kido,you went crazy at the showcase after-party last year. | Kido 你去年在后续派对上的展示 也是够狂野的 |
[42:00] | Oh,that was fun. | 噢 那很有趣 |
[42:03] | Hey,hey,hey,hey hey,hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[42:05] | – Get it,Kido. – She won’t… She won’t stop. | – 行啊 Kido – 她… 她停不下来 |
[42:08] | She won’t stop,she won’t. You need to stop. | 她停不下来 你得停下 |
[42:10] | – So when is it? – That’s the thing. | – 什么时候比赛? – 这就是问题所在 |
[42:13] | Nobody knows when or where until a text message of the night of. | 没有人知道时间地点 直到比赛当天晚上才收到短信通知 |
[42:16] | So we have got to be ready. | 我们一定要准备好 |
[42:18] | Sounds good. Director Collins’d never let us rehearse here. | 听上去不错 但Collins指导绝对不会让我们在这儿排练 |
[42:22] | – No way. – Who said Director Collins has to know? | – 没门儿 – 谁说Collins指导非得知道? |
[42:25] | – Wow. – He’s got the keys. | – 哇 – 他有钥匙 |
[42:27] | Borrowed and copied. | 借来配了一副 |
[44:42] | What do you say we go and check out our competition? | 你说我们去看看比赛情况怎么样? |
[44:46] | All right,let’s get it started right now! | 我们现在就开始! |
[44:49] | Whoo! Oh,man! Put your hands up. | 哇 噢 伙计们!举起你们的手 |
[44:53] | Put your hands up. l see you,baby! | 举起你的手 我看见你了 亲爱的! |
[44:54] | Want your mama again? | 你想叫你老妈来吗? |
[44:57] | Hey,yo,leesh. leesh,look,look,look,look. | 嘿Leesh Leesh看 看 |
[44:59] | – Andie’s here. – Where? | – Andie来了 – 哪儿? |
[45:00] | Right there. | 就在那儿 |
[45:04] | She shouldn’t be. | 她不该来 |
[45:11] | Yo,what you doing here,man? | 你来这儿干嘛? |
[45:13] | Oh,please don’t tell me that’s your new crew. | 别告诉我这是你的新组合 |
[45:16] | – No. – Yeah,we’re her crew. | – 不 – 是啊 我们是她的组合 |
[45:18] | Getting ready to battle at The Streets. | 准备好去锐舞争锋比赛呢 |
[45:20] | What street,Sesame Street? | 争什么锋 羊癫疯吗? |
[45:22] | – What do you know about The Streets? – Why don’t you back off? | – 你懂什么锐舞争锋? – 你为什么不走开? |
[45:25] | We’re just here to check a few things out. | 我们就是来这儿看看 |
[45:27] | This is how you’ve been wasting your time,with these losers? | 这就是你浪费时间的地方 和这些衰人一起? |
[45:32] | Why don’t you do your thing? We’re gonna do ours. | 你们为什么不去忙自己的? 我们忙我们的 |
[45:34] | You got a thing that you do? | 你们还有事情要忙? |
[45:36] | Why don’t you show us now,homeboy? | 为什么不秀给我们看看 小白脸? |
[45:40] | – All right,let’s go. – Yeah,let’s go. | – 好吧 我们开始 – 我们开始 |
[45:46] | Hey,yo,DJ Sand! Drop that beat,homey. | 嘿DJ Sand! 放点儿劲爆的 |
[45:49] | looks like we’ve got new fish in town. | 看来我们这儿有个雏儿 |
[45:51] | let’s clear the dance floor. See what they talking about. | 我们来空出场子 看看他们说什么呢 |
[45:55] | Now,you come into my house,you recognize what’s going on. | 你来我的地盘儿 你就知道要发生什么了 |
[45:58] | Don’t step in that circle if you ain’t got it. | 如果没料就别进这个圈 |
[46:07] | When do we start? | 我们什么时候开始? |
[46:09] | Five. Start on five when l start. | 数五下 我开始后数五下 |
[46:11] | The music’s playing already. Dance to the music. | 音乐已经响起 和着节奏跳啊 |
[46:24] | That’s not how we do it here. | 这可不是我们这儿的风格 |
[46:26] | This ain’t High School Musical. | 这可不是什么歌舞青春 |
[46:31] | That’s how you dance? Your mama taught you that? | 这就是你们的舞蹈? 你老妈教你的吗? |
[46:33] | We don’t dance like that. | 我们才不这么跳呢 |
[46:34] | That’s what you learned at your special school? | 这就是你们在特殊学校里学的? |
[46:37] | Boo! Quit it! | 别跳了! |
[46:39] | That’s atrocious. | 这太残忍了 |
[46:41] | That’s it. No more. | 好了 别再跳了 |
[46:43] | No more. What in the hell was that? | 别跳了 这到底是什么见鬼的玩意儿? |
[46:48] | That’s how you dance? l’ll tell you what. | 这就是你们的舞蹈?我来告诉你们 |
[46:50] | We gonna show you how we really get down. | 我们这里究竟怎么跳舞的 |
[46:52] | Y’all pick up a keychain on the way out. | 你们出去的时候别忘了拿钥匙链 |
[46:54] | Tell your mama not to be late picking you up from work. | 告诉你妈别因为工作晚来接你 |
[46:57] | You guys are garbage! | 你们简直是垃圾! |
[46:59] | lets get it. Four-one-oh,can we get it started? | 我们开始吧 410 可以了吗? |
[47:02] | let’s get it started. Here we go. | 我们开始吧 开始啦 |
[47:04] | Four-one-oh,forget them. let’s get it. | 410 别理他们 我们开始 我们跳我们的 |
[47:23] | That’s what l’m talking about. | 这才是我说的舞蹈 |
[47:25] | See how they entertaining? | 看见他们有多棒了? |
[47:57] | That’s how we do it. | 这才是我们的风格 |
[48:01] | You can’t learn that in school! | 你们在学校可学不到这些! |
[48:03] | let’s just… let’s just regroup tomorrow. | 我们…我们明天再练习 |
[48:07] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[48:12] | Guys,come on. This is one performance. | 大家 这就是一次演出而已 |
[48:14] | You can’t let it get you down. | 你不能让这打击到你 |
[48:16] | We didn’t work this hard to just give up. | 我们不能半途而废 |
[48:18] | Shouldn’t have went there in the first place. | 我们本来就不该去那儿 |
[48:21] | We looked like idiots. | 我们看着简直像白痴 |
[48:22] | Chase,the choreography wasn’t right for this. | Chase 这个编舞可不行 |
[48:25] | No,it wasn’t. | 是 是不行 |
[48:27] | l’m telling you. | 我告诉你 |
[48:32] | – Hey. – lt’s cool. l know her. | – 嘿 – 没事的 我认识她 |
[48:38] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[48:40] | Things got out of hand last night. | 昨天晚上真是失控了 |
[48:41] | Yeah. Thanks for your support. | 是啊 谢谢你的支持 |
[48:43] | look,l’m sorry. | 瞧 我很抱歉 |
[48:45] | What they did to you was wrong. | 他们对你做的是不对的 |
[48:47] | – But you should know that l quit. – What? | – 但是你该知道我退出了 – 什么? |
[48:50] | Yeah. They’re on such a power trip. l refuse. | 他们太独断了 我可不要这样 |
[48:53] | l thought we were supposed to be about family. | 我以为我们应该是一家人 |
[48:55] | And it just wasn’t the same without you. | 没了你就变味了 |
[48:59] | But,look,l miss you. l haven’t seen you in that long. | 我想你 这么长时间没见你了 |
[49:03] | My family’s having a barbeque this Saturday. | 我家这周六有烧烤 |
[49:05] | Why don’t you come through? | 你也来吧 |
[49:06] | – So that’s why you came by? – Yeah. | – 这是你来的原因? – 是啊 |
[49:13] | You know,Felicia is going to trip if she knows you’re here. | Felicia要是知道你来这儿一定会抓狂 |
[49:16] | Felicia should be the last of your worries right now. | Felicia此刻应该是你最不必担心的 |
[49:20] | l swear,we’re really not that bad. | 我发誓 我们没那么逊的 |
[49:23] | Really. Come on. | 真的 来吧 |
[49:29] | Hey,you guys,this is my girl,Missy. | 大家 这是我朋友Missy |
[49:32] | She’s here to,uh… help us out. | 她来这儿…帮我们的忙 |
[49:36] | Help us out? We bombed last night. | 帮忙? 我们昨晚简直太劲爆了 |
[49:39] | Our respect went out the window. | 恶名传千里了 |
[49:40] | Sure did. | 绝对是 |
[49:49] | Hold up,hold up,hold up. | 等等 等等 |
[49:52] | What are y’all talking about,respect went out the window? | 你们都在说什么呢 恶名传千里? |
[49:54] | like respect is going? You can always get it back. | 声名狼藉了? 你总可以赢回来的 |
[49:57] | What are you all thinking for The Prank? | 你们想好恶作剧了吗? |
[49:59] | What’s The Prank? | 什么恶作剧? |
[50:01] | Yo,D,you ain’t tell them about The Prank? | 嘿D 你没告诉他们恶作剧的事? |
[50:05] | The Prank is what the crews do to show they’re competing for The Streets. | 组合用”恶作剧”来表明 他们要参加锐舞争锋 |
[50:09] | lt’s a public declaration saying that you’re bringing it. | 这是公开的宣称你们玩真的了 |
[50:12] | The crazier it is,the better. | 越疯狂越好 |
[50:13] | For proof you gotta record it and post it online. | 为了证明 你必须拍下来 放到网上 |
[50:16] | Then it spreads like wildfire. | 然后像野火般传递开来 |
[50:18] | And if you guys hit it like l know you can,y’all get your respect back. | 如果你们真的有那么棒 你们会赢回声誉的 |
[50:24] | l got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[50:26] | Watch this,watch this! Oh-ho! | 来看这个 快看! |
[50:29] | Been runnin’ that ball on him all day,son. | 他都跑了一整天了 孩子 |
[50:32] | That’s what l’m talkin’ about. | 这才是我说的棒 |
[50:34] | – Yo,man. – Yo! | – 嘿 伙计们 – 嘿! |
[50:35] | Why’s my crib smell like Funyuns,broccoli and ball sweat? | 我的窝怎么闻起来像洋葱卷和花椰菜 还有股怪味 |
[50:39] | lt’s your boy,Crumbs. He’s been letting it loose all day. | 是你的伙计 Crumbs 他今天可淫荡了 |
[50:42] | lt’s the coffee,bro. | 是咖啡味 伙计 |
[50:46] | Yo,Tuck,come see this. You gotta come see this,bro. | Tuck 过来看看这个 你得看看 兄弟 |
[52:41] | Oh,dang! | 该死的! |
[52:42] | – Relax,relax. – That’s my computer,man! | – 放松 放松 – 那是我的电脑啊 伙计! |
[52:54] | Man,clean this fish up! | 把这烂摊子收拾干净! |
[53:21] | Moose,what are you doing? | Moose 你干什么呢? |
[53:22] | Maybe we should put you back in that grandma suit,huh? | 也许我们该让你 穿回那老奶奶的装束 |
[53:25] | Who’s we? | 谁要让我穿? |
[53:39] | Hey,what are you guys doing? | 嘿 你们大家干什么呢? |
[53:40] | – Hi,Sophie. What’s up? – Rehearsing for the fundraiser. | – 你好 Sophie 忙什么呢? – 排练筹款晚会的舞蹈 |
[53:45] | Why are you here on a Saturday? | 你们周六来这儿干什么? |
[53:46] | We were gonna do the same thing,but it’s locked. | 我们也想排练 但是锁门了 |
[53:49] | – We gotta roll,so we’ll see y’all. – Where are we going? | – 我们得快走了 过会儿见 – 我们要去干什么? |
[53:52] | To my house. My family’s having a barbecue,remember? | 去我家啊 我家有烧烤 记得不? |
[53:55] | – Yeah,yeah,barbecue. – Why you standing there? | – 是啊 是啊 烧烤 – 杵在这儿干嘛? |
[53:57] | let’s be out. | 我们快走 |
[54:03] | Are you going with them? | 你要和他们一起去? |
[54:05] | Uh,yeah,yeah. l’d say you should go,but… | 是啊 我觉得你也该去 但是… |
[54:09] | But l’m not really sure it’s your scene. | 但是我不确定你想不想 |
[54:12] | l’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[54:15] | All right. | 好啊 |
[54:21] | Watch your step. Welcome. | 注意脚下 欢迎 |
[54:23] | – look at how nice it is. – Thank you. | – 看看这儿多棒 – 谢谢你 |
[54:26] | Come down,hurry up. Y’all taking mad long. | 来啊 快 你们来的太慢了 |
[54:28] | – Hey,Mom! – (speaking Spanish) | – 嘿 老妈! – 你们都来了 真好 |
[54:31] | How are you? | 你还好吗? |
[54:34] | We missed you. Everyone is here. Come in. | 我们想你 大家都在这儿 进来吧 |
[54:37] | – Have some food. – Whoa,wait. | – 吃点东西 – 好的 等等 |
[54:39] | You’re coming with me. | 你和我来 |
[54:41] | – Where are we going? – You’ll see. | – 我们去哪儿? – 你会知道的 |
[54:54] | l can’t believe l’m doing this. | 我真不敢相信我要这么做 |
[54:56] | What’s wrong with what l had before? | 我之前的衣服怎么了? |
[54:58] | latin men like their girls to look like women,not boys. | 拉丁人喜欢他们的女孩儿像女孩儿 可不是像男孩儿 |
[55:01] | A fact you’ll appreciate when you meet my cousin. | 你见我堂兄的时候你就会感激我了 |
[55:03] | You are not setting me up. | 你可别想陷害我 |
[55:05] | Alejandro’s nice. Plus he just got here. | Alejandro很不错 另外他刚来 |
[55:07] | You’re pimping me out so that your cousin | 你要给我牵红线 |
[55:10] | can get a green card? | 让你堂兄得到绿卡? |
[55:11] | He’s from Florida. | 他从佛罗里达来 |
[55:13] | Trust me,if he was not my cousin,you would not be standing there. | 相信我 如果他不是我堂兄 我才不把你隆重推出呢 |
[55:16] | – You’re sick. – Hmm. | – 你真恶心 – 恩 |
[55:19] | And l’m hungry,so are we done here? | 我饿了 打扮完了没? |
[55:21] | l guess. | 差不多了 |
[55:24] | Ooh,Miss Thing,you got titties? | 靓妹 原来你有胸的啊? |
[55:25] | Why you trying to look better than me at my party? | 我的派对 你可要喧宾夺主了 |
[55:36] | – Hey,cuz. – Hey,mama. | – 老弟 – 老姐 |
[55:38] | How you doing? This is my friend,Andie. | 最近好吗? 这是我朋友Andie |
[55:40] | Andie,my cousin,Alejandro. | Andie 这是我表弟 Alejandro |
[55:42] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | – 认识你很高兴 – 认识你很高兴 |
[55:44] | l’m just gonna sit down while you guys talk. | 你们聊 我找地方坐会儿 |
[55:46] | – You want to dance a real dance? – l’d love to. | – 想和我跳支真正的舞吗? – 非常乐意 |
[55:49] | Come on,mama. | 来吧 美女 |
[56:13] | – May l borrow your boyfriend? – Oh,he’s not my boyfriend. | – 我能借一下你男朋友吗? – 他不是我男朋友 |
[56:17] | lt doesn’t matter. lt’s just a dance. | 不打紧 就来一支舞 |
[56:20] | lt’s just a dance. | 就来一支舞 |
[57:08] | Andie,come here. | Andie 过来 |
[57:10] | You should really wait your turn. | 还没轮到你呢 |
[57:11] | – Ooh. – l couldn’t. | -哦喔 – 我等不及了 |
[57:15] | l didn’t know you could salsa. | 我不知道你还会Salsa |
[57:17] | There’s a lot you don’t know about me. | 你不知道的事情多了 |
[57:18] | Which is surprising,considering how much you talk about yourself. | 不见得 你常常讲自己的事 |
[57:22] | Ooh. | |
[58:24] | What’s going on over here? | 那边在干嘛? |
[58:42] | My goodness,Aunt Maria. lt has been emotional. | 天呀 Maria阿姨 跳得太煽情了 |
[58:46] | l’ll hit you up on MySpace sometime. | 有空上Myspace再聊 |
[58:49] | Thank you. You are charming. | 谢谢 你很帅哦 |
[58:51] | – Thank you so much. – l had a good time. | – 谢谢 – 我跳得很尽兴 |
[58:53] | Me,too. Don’t tell your husband about us,now. | 我也是 这事别告诉你老公哟 |
[58:56] | – Bye. – Hey. | – 再见 – 嗨 |
[59:02] | – God? | 上帝? |
[59:05] | You want to fly up here and give me a hand with these lights? | 上来帮我弄灯好么? |
[59:09] | Sophie,what’s up,girl? let me find out. | Sophie 怎么样 美女? 我猜猜 |
[59:12] | You got a lot of stuff going. A lot of sofrito up in you. | 舞伴不错 番茄蒜酱也很好吃 |
[59:15] | Thank you. You’re not so bad yourself. | 谢谢 你也玩的不赖哦 |
[59:17] | Gracias,gracias. Moose,help me with these lights. | 谢啦谢啦 Moose 帮我收拾收拾灯 |
[59:21] | Mom’s gonna kill me. Hurry up. | 我妈非杀了我不行 快点 |
[59:23] | – Hurry up! – Hold this. l’m coming. | – 快点嘛! – 拿着这个 我来了 |
[59:28] | Sophie,l’ll do it,l’ll do it. | Sophie 我来吧 我来吧 |
[59:30] | l’ll do it. You’re welcome. | 我来吧 别客气 |
[59:33] | – There we go. – This is really high. | – 这就对了 – 好高啊 |
[59:36] | No,it’s not that bad. | 没那么危险啦 |
[59:40] | – Yes,it is. – No,we’re good. | – 真的好高 – 没事的 |
[59:43] | All right. Tree climber. | 好吧 爬树猴子 |
[59:50] | All right,this is gonna sound cheesy,but… | 那个 虽然这么说很俗 但是… |
[59:55] | …for what it’s worth,l’m really glad you’re at MSA. | 说真的 你来MSA上学我很开心 |
[1:00:01] | l think you were doing just fine before l got there. | 我来之前 你也做得很好 |
[1:00:04] | That’s just the thing. l mean,l’ve been trained to dance | 就那么回事 我从学走路起 |
[1:00:07] | since l first learned to walk. | 就开始接受舞蹈训练了 |
[1:00:09] | But it’s always been about doing it their way and it’s just not me. | 我一直按照别人的方式跳舞 并不自我 |
[1:00:14] | But,ever since you came,l feel more like myself. | 你来了以后 我觉得自己更像自己了 |
[1:00:23] | Oh,geez. | 天呀 |
[1:00:28] | Well,l know what you mean. | 我理解你的意思 |
[1:00:31] | My mom always used to tell me,”Just be yourself.” | 我妈妈过去常说 “要坚持做自己” |
[1:00:37] | When l was little that sounded strange, | 我还小的时候 觉得很纳闷 |
[1:00:39] | ’cause l was like,”How could l be anyone else?” | 我想 “我怎么会做别人呢?” |
[1:00:43] | – l bet you miss her. – Yeah. | – 你一定很想念她 – 是的 |
[1:00:51] | When she got cancer,it was like the floor fell from underneath. | 她得癌症以后 整个世界好像都变了 |
[1:00:56] | l’ve just been running ever since. | 我从此一直在逃避 |
[1:00:58] | But now l can’t find my way back. | 现在 我找不到回去的路 |
[1:01:04] | Well,maybe it’s not about going back. | 或许 回归过去并不重要 |
[1:01:08] | Maybe it’s about being right where you are. | 重要的是把握当下 |
[1:01:46] | l heard you was dancing it up in there. | 听说你跑到这来跳舞了 |
[1:01:49] | What,you not joking now? | 怎么 现在不耍我玩了? |
[1:01:51] | Come on,guys,l’m just trying to get home. | 拜托 我只是想回家 |
[1:01:54] | You thought it was real funny,what you did the other day. | 你觉得那天做的事很好玩么 |
[1:01:57] | – Tuck,it’s a joke. – look here. | – Tuck 那是玩笑而已 – 听好了 |
[1:02:00] | Just ’cause you hang out with D don’t mean you got what it takes. | 别以为自己和D在一起就拽了 |
[1:02:03] | She don’t know where she came from. | 她不知道自己半斤八两 |
[1:02:05] | You don’t know anything about her. | 你根本不了解她 |
[1:02:08] | So now you defending her? | 你现在都开始替她说话了? |
[1:02:11] | Yes,l am. l’ll see you at The Streets. | 是的 没错 “锐舞争锋”上见 |
[1:02:13] | At The Streets? You in the streets now. | 比街舞么? 你现在就在街上 |
[1:02:22] | Unless you want some more of us, | 不想被揍得更惨的话 |
[1:02:23] | l suggest you stay away from The Streets. | 我劝你离”锐舞争锋”远点 |
[1:02:25] | And stay farther away from Andie. Drop this fool. | 更不许缠着Andie 教训这呆子 |
[1:02:31] | Come on,get up,fool. | 站起来啊 傻X |
[1:02:34] | Get up! | 站起来啊 |
[1:02:36] | Yeah. Ha. | |
[1:02:38] | You’re not so funny now, | 现在不开玩笑了? |
[1:02:40] | are you,clown? | 小丑 |
[1:02:41] | Hey,yo,Tuck. | |
[1:03:04] | Hey. | |
[1:03:05] | – Chase,what’s going on? – Hey. | – Chase 好吗? – 嗨 |
[1:03:09] | – Hi. – Hi. | |
[1:03:10] | How you doing? ls everything OK? | 怎么样? 你还好吗? |
[1:03:15] | Yes,everything’s OK. Why wouldn’t everything be OK? | 是的 很好 怎么会不好呢? |
[1:03:21] | – Oh,my God. What happened to you? – Nothing. Nothing. | – 天啊 出什么事了? – 没什么 没什么 |
[1:03:24] | Don’t worry. listen,l’ve got to get to class. | 别担心 我得去上课了 |
[1:03:26] | That is not nothing. Who did this to you? | 这可不是没什么 谁干的? |
[1:03:29] | Just forget about it. let it go. | 别提了 过去就过去了 |
[1:03:55] | Who did this? | 谁干的? |
[1:04:30] | Does anybody know who is responsible for this? | 谁知道这是谁干的? |
[1:04:38] | This school will not be associated with these competitions. | 我们学校不允许与这种比赛有任何瓜葛 |
[1:04:41] | Any future involvement | 今后 我校任何学生 |
[1:04:43] | by our students in The Streets will lead to expulsion. | 参与”锐舞争锋”都将被开除 |
[1:04:47] | And anyone with any information is expected to come forward. | 任何了解内情的人都应当站出来 |
[1:04:53] | Get this place cleaned up. | 把这里清理干净 |
[1:05:02] | Man,l can’t believe they trashed the studio. | 不敢相信他们把练功房砸了 |
[1:05:04] | Now we have Director Collins on our back. | 现在Collins指导反对我们了 |
[1:05:06] | – Glass is all over the floor. – Somebody broke the stereo. | – 地板上全是玻璃 – 音响也被弄坏了 |
[1:05:09] | l don’t understand. | 不可理喻 |
[1:05:10] | These guys are no joke. | 这些家伙动真格的了 |
[1:05:12] | Collins was pissed. | Collins气坏了 |
[1:05:14] | – Graffiti was everywhere. – What are we gonna do? | – 到处都是涂鸦 – 我们该怎么办? |
[1:05:16] | – We could get expelled. – My parents would kill me | – 我们会被开除的 – 我爸妈非杀了我不行 |
[1:05:19] | if l got expelled. | 如果我被开除 |
[1:05:20] | l’d have to go to a regular school with regular kids. | 我就得读普通孩子上的一般学校 |
[1:05:23] | Hey,guys. | 伙计们 |
[1:05:27] | This has gotten way out of hand. | 这事越搞越不靠谱了 |
[1:05:31] | l’m really sorry that l got you all into this. | 真对不起连累到你们 |
[1:05:33] | Andie,don’t say that. | Andie 别这么说 |
[1:05:35] | l put everything you guys worked for at risk. | 我把大家的努力给毁了 |
[1:05:37] | And it’s not fair. | 这对你们不公平 |
[1:05:39] | – We’re all in on this together. – Yeah,yeah. | – 这是我们大家的事 – 没错 |
[1:05:43] | No,it’s over. | 不 都结束了 |
[1:05:47] | The crew’s done. l don’t know what we were thinking. | 组合完蛋了 不知当初怎么想的 |
[1:05:52] | Andie West,Director Collins would like to see you. | Andie West Collins指导想见你 |
[1:06:17] | By being involved in this you’ve brought delinquent | 你与这事的瓜葛 违反了校规 |
[1:06:20] | behavior into my school and put my students at risk. | 给我的学生带来了危险 |
[1:06:23] | And now the studio has been vandalized. | 练功房又遭到了破坏 |
[1:06:28] | lt wasn’t exactly like that. | 不完全是你说的那样 |
[1:06:30] | l thought l could train you, | 我还以为能训练好你 |
[1:06:32] | turn you into the dancer that you could be. | 展现你的潜力 成为舞者 |
[1:06:37] | But l was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[1:06:38] | There’s nothing that we can do for someone | 对于不知珍惜眼前的人 |
[1:06:40] | who doesn’t appreciate what’s in front of them. | 我们束手无策 |
[1:06:44] | l understand. | 我明白 |
[1:06:49] | You know,l really did try. | 我真的努力了 |
[1:06:58] | l’m not done. | 我还没说完 |
[1:07:02] | Was there anyone else involved from this school? | 学校里还有别人与此事有关吗? |
[1:07:07] | No. | 没有 |
[1:07:10] | No one else. Just me. | 没有别人 只有我一个 |
[1:07:13] | Then l have no choice but to expel you. | 那我别无选择了 你被开除了 |
[1:07:15] | – But l didn’t… – l’m sorry. | – 但我并没… – 很遗憾 |
[1:07:17] | That’s it. l’m finished. Please leave. | 到此为止 我说完了 请你离开 |
[1:07:31] | Andie | Andie. |
[1:07:33] | There you are. l’ve been looking all over for you. | 原来你在这 我一直找你 |
[1:07:35] | – What are we gonna do? – lt’s done. | – 我们该怎么办? – 结束了 |
[1:07:38] | Everything’s done. | 一切都结束了 |
[1:07:41] | l think it’s pretty clear that none of this was meant to be. | 很明显 一切都不应该发生 |
[1:07:45] | Andie Whoa,Andie. | |
[1:07:48] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[1:07:52] | Please just… Just let it go. | 拜托 就这样算了吧 |
[1:08:05] | – You got that? – Mm-hmm | – 你拿得动吗? – 嗯 |
[1:08:07] | You’re my big strong boy,huh? | 真是我的小猛男 |
[1:08:09] | l am your big strong boy. | 我是你的小猛男 |
[1:08:23] | Your school called. | 学校来过电话 |
[1:08:25] | l know l said things would be different… | 我知道 我说过会学好的… |
[1:08:27] | l know what happened. | 我知道出什么事了 |
[1:08:28] | No more excuses,Andie. l’m sick and tired of this. | 不要找借口了 Andie 我听腻了 |
[1:08:31] | You’re going to your aunt’s in Texas,and that’s final. | 你得去得克萨斯的姑姑那里 就这么定了 |
[1:08:41] | lt was my idea. | 是我的主意 |
[1:08:43] | – Your idea for what? – To compete in The Streets. | – 什么主意? – 参加”锐舞争锋” |
[1:08:46] | lf you’re gonna throw someone out it should have been me. | 你非要开除学生的话 开除我好了 |
[1:08:49] | Don’t be ridiculous. l’m not throwing you out. | 别胡闹了 我不会开除你的 |
[1:08:51] | How would that make me look? | 那样做我成什么了? |
[1:08:53] | l’m not gonna let her take the fall for this. | 我不会让她代我受罚的 |
[1:08:55] | l should never have let her in. | 我就不该让她入学 |
[1:08:57] | lt didn’t benefit us in any way. | 对我们一点好处也没有 |
[1:08:59] | Not everything we do has to benefit us. | 非有好处我们才能做吗 |
[1:09:02] | Some people,Andie in particular,do what they love just because. | 有的人 特别是Andie 做他们爱做的事 |
[1:09:06] | lsn’t that why we started dancing in the first place? | 这不正是我们学舞蹈的初衷吗? |
[1:09:08] | look,l have a lot to do for the fundraiser. | 瞧 我为筹款的事忙得不可开交 |
[1:09:12] | And so do you. | 你也应该一样 |
[1:09:13] | My decision about Andie is final. We’re done here. | Andie的事我心意已决 没什么可商量的 |
[1:11:41] | Oh,Peggy Beckham. | 你好Peggy Beckham |
[1:12:34] | See,this is our new building. | 这就是我们的新大楼 |
[1:12:36] | Made of glass with state-of-the-art studios. | 玻璃结构的练功房很有艺术情趣 |
[1:13:37] | Hey. ls Andie here? | Andie在家吗? |
[1:13:40] | Andie? | Andie? |
[1:13:42] | lt’s for you. | 找你的 |
[1:13:48] | – What are you guys doing here? – Andie,we’re going. | – 你们来这儿干什么? – Andie 我们要去比赛 |
[1:13:51] | Eighth and Main,The Streets. We need you. | 八大道和主路交口 锐舞争锋 我们需要你 |
[1:13:54] | No,but what about the fundraiser? | 那筹款晚宴怎么办? |
[1:13:56] | – You could all be expelled. – Forget the fundraiser. | – 你们会被开除的 – 别管筹款晚宴了 |
[1:13:58] | – We don’t want the school to move. – lt’s time we took a stand. | – 我们不想要学校有变化 – 是我们表明立场的时候了 |
[1:14:01] | – like you did. – lf MSA doesn’t want you… | – 就像你一样 – 如果MSA不想要你 |
[1:14:03] | – Then we don’t want you. – What are you talking about? | – 我们也不想要你 – 你在说啥? |
[1:14:06] | We do want Andie. We want Andie in,yes,right? | 我们想要Andie 我们想让Andie参加 对吗? |
[1:14:10] | – Yes. – look,you brought us together | – 对 – 是你把大家带到了一起 |
[1:14:13] | and took the fall for us when we should have all done more. | 而且帮我们顶罪 我们当时就该多做些什么 |
[1:14:16] | Andie,that’s why we’re here. | Andie 所以我们来到了这里 |
[1:14:18] | We’ve all made a lot of mistakes,but now’s our time. | 我们都犯过很多错 但这次轮到我们上场了 |
[1:14:21] | We can go all the way. lf we don’t try,it was all for nothing. | 我们齐心协力 如果不尝试 努力就白费了 |
[1:14:24] | Come on,are you in? | 拜托 加入吗? |
[1:14:26] | – l can’t. – Why? | – 我不能 – 为什么? |
[1:14:28] | l promised Sarah l’d finish packing tonight. | 我答应过Sarah今晚就收拾好行李 |
[1:14:30] | Andie? | Andie? |
[1:14:34] | Can we talk a minute? | 能跟你说句话吗? |
[1:14:35] | Yeah. l’ll be right back. | 好的 我马上回来 |
[1:14:46] | l made a promise to your mom to take care of you. | 我向你妈妈发过誓 要好好照顾你 |
[1:14:48] | l want to keep it. | 我不想食言 |
[1:14:50] | l know. | 我知道 |
[1:14:53] | l understand that and l am done fighting. | 我明白 我也不会再惹事了 |
[1:14:58] | You know,you remind me so much of your mother. | 知道吗 你常常让我想到你妈妈 |
[1:15:00] | You have her passion. | 你和她一样有激情 |
[1:15:03] | She was a really good friend to me,Andie. | 她是我实实在在的挚友 Andie |
[1:15:06] | Just like you are to them. | 你对于他们来说也是 |
[1:15:10] | l just feel like l finally found this place where l belong. | 我觉得自己终于找到了有归属感的地方 |
[1:15:15] | l found people who believe in me. | 找到了信任我的人 |
[1:15:17] | l believe in you,too. | 我也信任你 |
[1:15:20] | l’ve seen a change in you. | 我看到了你的转变 |
[1:15:25] | You should go tonight. | 今晚你应当去 |
[1:15:29] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:15:33] | She’d want you to. | 你妈妈也会希望你去的 |
[1:15:39] | let’s do this. | 咱们去比赛吧 |
[1:15:48] | Baltimore,y’all ready? | 巴尔的摩 你准备好了吗? |
[1:15:54] | We gonna get down to it,see who has the hottest skills. | 让我们动真格的 看看谁的舞技最炫 |
[1:15:56] | The dopest squad. You ready to get it started? | 看看那个组合最牛X 你们准备好了吗? |
[1:15:58] | lt’s The Streets,baby. | 来吧 锐舞争锋 |
[1:16:05] | – Take a left. – And slow down. | – 左转 – 别急 别急 |
[1:16:08] | Faster,faster! l love America! | 加速 加速 我爱美国! |
[1:16:14] | Whoo! | 哇哦 |
[1:16:31] | lt’s your man,DJ Sand,and it’s the battle of the year. | 我是你们的DJ Sand 年度舞蹈大赛开始 |
[1:16:34] | We’re getting ready to get really banoodles out here. | 我们即将见识最炫的舞者 |
[1:16:36] | Can y’all handle that? | 你们准备好了吗? |
[1:16:40] | Come on,let’s get wild,man. | 来吧 狂野起来吧 |
[1:16:43] | Yo,man,you see this? | 伙计 瞧见他们了吗? |
[1:17:02] | What part of ”You don’t belong here” do you not understand? | 这不属于你 听不懂吗? |
[1:17:05] | Why don’t you chill? | 你干嘛不冷静点? |
[1:17:07] | We’re just trying to perform here like everyone else. | 和大家一样 我们也是来跳舞的 |
[1:17:09] | Yo,homey,this is how it is. | 甜妞 听清楚了 |
[1:17:11] | You’re not invited. This is a closed event. | 你没有被邀请 比赛是不对外的 |
[1:17:15] | For locals only. | 只有当地人能参加 |
[1:17:16] | Besides,that jazz funk that y’all pulled at the Dragon | 再说 你们在Dragon酒吧跳的嘻哈爵士 |
[1:17:19] | ain’t gonna cut it here. | 在这根本摆不上台面 |
[1:17:21] | Neither will those moves you’ve been doing the past five years. | 你们那五年不变的舞也一样 |
[1:17:23] | And by the way,l really liked your place, | 对了 我挺喜欢你住的地方的 |
[1:17:26] | but l think that fish made it smell better. | 但是鱼腥都比它好闻 |
[1:17:28] | Watch your face. l’ll knock you out,you hear? | 小心丫脸 我抡死你 听见没? |
[1:17:31] | – Don’t disrespect me in my place. – You boys fighting in my house now? | – 我的地头你放老实点 – 想在我的场子打架吗? |
[1:17:34] | You’re think you’re funny? | 你以为自己是谁? |
[1:17:35] | You want to tell me what the hell is going on? | 到底出什么事了? |
[1:17:38] | They’re at The Streets. | 他们去参加锐舞争锋了 |
[1:17:41] | The Streets? | 锐舞争锋? |
[1:17:44] | – l have to stop this. – Wait. | – 我得去阻止他们 – 等等 |
[1:17:48] | You always tell us that dance is about having something to say. | 你总教导我们 舞蹈是有感而发的流露 |
[1:17:51] | l never meant for anyone… | 我说的可不是那些… |
[1:17:52] | l think that a lot of people are finally speaking up. | 我认为很多人终于勇于表达自己了 |
[1:17:55] | Can’t allow my students to participate in something illegal. | 我不允许学生参与非法活动 |
[1:17:59] | Well,there’s a reason they’re there and not here. | 他们离开这里去比赛是有原因的 |
[1:18:03] | You should take a look. l think you’d be surprised. | 你应该亲眼看看 会有惊喜的 |
[1:18:05] | – And you are…? – Robert Alexander,lll. | – 你是…? – Robert Alexander三世 |
[1:18:08] | But you can call me Moose. l dance with their crew. | 叫我Moose就好 我是他们组合里的成员 |
[1:18:11] | You dance? | 你会跳舞? |
[1:18:14] | Damn right,l dance. l can take you to where they are. | 一点没错 我会跳舞 我带你去找他们 |
[1:18:16] | OK,Goose,let’s go. | 好吧 Goose(呆头鹅) 咱们走 |
[1:18:18] | – No,it’s Moose. – Whatever. | – 不 我叫Moose – 随便 |
[1:18:21] | Wait. l’m coming with you. | 等等 我和你们一起去 |
[1:18:22] | lt’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for. | 万众期待的时刻到来了 |
[1:18:25] | At this time,let me introduce the five time reigning champ. | 让我介绍 五连冠王 |
[1:18:29] | Give it up,make some noise,for the Four-one-oh! | 欢呼吧 尖叫吧 410组合! |
[1:18:48] | Get it,Four-one-oh,let’s go! | 开始了 410 我们跳 |
[1:20:19] | let’s go! | 我们上! |
[1:21:12] | Check it out,baby! That’s what l’m talkin’ about! | 瞧瞧 宝贝们 这才是王道! |
[1:21:12] | Check it out,baby! That’s what l’m talkin’ about! | 瞧瞧 宝贝们 这才是王道! |
[1:21:15] | Give it up to the Four-one-oh! | 向410臣服吧! |
[1:21:17] | All right,you’ve seen ’em all. | 都表演完了 |
[1:21:19] | Tell me who the hottest crew in Baltimore is. | 谁是巴尔的摩最炫的组合? |
[1:21:22] | That’s what you think? l don’t know,the Four-one-oh killed it. | |
[1:21:25] | – All right,y’all,let’s hit it. – Yo,baby. | – 好了 轮到我们上 – 很好 宝贝 |
[1:21:28] | No,B,we’re from the hood. | 别 我们是来比赛的 |
[1:21:31] | Yo,this is a neighborhood battle. | 这是个社区比赛 |
[1:21:34] | You’re out of luck. Now,go home. leave. | 你们不走运 回家吧 |
[1:21:38] | That’s mad wack,B. | 别太傻缺了 B |
[1:21:39] | We’re gonna get to it,figure it out after this. | 我们会赢的 |
[1:21:46] | Andie! | Andie! |
[1:21:51] | Hey,yo,it’s not done yet. We’ve got one more for you. | 嗨 比赛还没完 还有一个组呢 |
[1:21:54] | – My crew’s back there. We want a shot. – We’re done. Doesn’t matter. | – 我的组员就在那儿 我们要试一次 – 我们搞完了 不管 |
[1:21:57] | Not from around here,but we want a shot. | 我们不住这 但我们想跳一次 |
[1:21:59] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:22:01] | – Yo! – Boo! | – 听着! – 切 |
[1:22:04] | look. | 听着 |
[1:22:06] | We’re all here because… | 我们到这来是为了… |
[1:22:08] | All right,all right. Yo. Some of you guys think… | 好啦好啦 有人觉得… |
[1:22:13] | Some of you guys think that we don’t belong here. | 有人觉得我们不属于这里 |
[1:22:15] | – What is she doing? – lt doesn’t matter where we’re from. | – 她在干嘛? – 我们从哪里来无关紧要 |
[1:22:18] | You are not the valedictorian. | 别做毕业典礼致词了 |
[1:22:20] | All right,all right. | 听着 听着 |
[1:22:23] | let me just say something. | 让我讲句话 |
[1:22:25] | The Streets are supposed to be about different people coming together. | 锐舞争锋应该是不同的人聚在一起 |
[1:22:31] | We call this a battle,but what are we fighting for? | 我们称它为战争 但我们为何而战? |
[1:22:34] | We’re all here because we have this thing we do. We dance. | 我们到这里来有一个目的 跳舞 |
[1:22:37] | Right? | 不是吗? |
[1:22:38] | Being a part of The Street used to mean more than turf or power. | 参加比赛不仅意味着地盘和势力 |
[1:22:42] | lt was about bringing something new to the floor. | 更重要的是给舞池带来新的活力 |
[1:22:46] | And it shouldn’t matter what we wear, | 我们穿的什么不重要 |
[1:22:49] | what school or what neighborhood we’re from. | 我们读哪个学校 住哪个社区也不重要 |
[1:22:51] | Because the best part of The Streets is,it’s not about what you’ve got. | 锐舞争锋的精髓不在于天分高低 |
[1:22:55] | lt’s what you make of what you’ve got. | 而在于怎样利用好自己的能力 |
[1:23:02] | So,if the Four-one-oh is too scared to defend their title against us, | 既然410这么怕我们夺他们的冠 |
[1:23:06] | then,hell,we’ll be outside doing our thing where The Streets started. | 那么去他们的 我们到外面跳 那里才是锐舞争锋的起源地 |
[1:23:13] | We’ll accept that. | 我看不错 |
[1:23:34] | l’m sure we’ve got something that will work. | 我确定有样东西能派上用场 |
[1:23:36] | – la-da! – Ooh! | – 这个! – 强! |
[1:23:40] | Hit it,hit it,hit it. | 说对了 说对了 |
[1:27:23] | Go,go,go! | 快点 |
[1:28:32] | Yeah,we did it,baby. | 我们成功了 |
[1:28:34] | Whoo-hoo! | 哇哦 |
[1:28:39] | All right! Whoo! | 太棒了 |
[1:28:53] | Well. That was different. | 可真是别有洞天哦 |
[1:28:56] | Yes,sorry about the whole toe-pointing thing. | 对不起我踮脚尖没学好 |
[1:28:59] | Yeah. l guess that didn’t stick too well. | 站的不够直 |
[1:29:02] | l’ll keep working on that. | 不过我会慢慢改进的 |
[1:29:03] | Yeah,you will,in my class. At school on Monday. | 当然了 在我的课上 周一学校见 |
[1:29:07] | Oh,my God! | 天呀! |
[1:29:08] | Whoa. Hey,Moose! | 嗨 Moose! |
[1:29:11] | Yeah,you. | 就是说你 |
[1:29:13] | l think you might be in the wrong department. | 我想你该转系了 |
[1:29:17] | Now,if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 如果你不介意 |
[1:29:19] | l have a little explaining to do at a fundraiser. | 我得赶去筹款晚宴做解释了 |
[1:29:22] | Oh,yeah. | 好的 |
[1:29:26] | So,see,l told you we could help each other out. | 你看 我说过我们可以互帮互助的吧 |
[1:29:29] | Yeah,yeah. Whatever. | 是啊 随便啦 |
[1:29:30] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[1:29:36] | Blow it up. | 气球爆了 |
[1:29:38] | – Moose,hey. – Hey,Soph. | – Moose 嘿 – 嘿 Sophie |
[1:29:42] | – How you doing? – l’m good. | – 你好吗? – 很好 你呢? |
[1:29:43] | – Did you see us? – That was great. | – 你看见我们跳舞了吗? – 棒极了 |
[1:29:45] | Sliding and flipping. My hat trick was amazing. | 滑步 转圈 我的帽子戏法最炫了 |
[1:29:48] | l was just doing it,like it was amazing. | 我感觉太炫了 |
[1:29:55] | That’s what l thought. | 就知道你会这样啦 |
[1:30:06] | Andie! | Andie! |
[1:30:07] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:30:08] | Happy birthday. Open your present. | 过生日 拆礼物 |
[1:30:10] | Blow out your candles. | 吹蜡烛 |
[1:30:11] | You did so good. l’m so proud of you. | 你跳得真好 以你为荣哈 |
[1:30:13] | – Andie,l love you. – l love you. | – Andie 爱死你了 – 我也爱死你了 |
[1:30:17] | l gotta go. l gotta pump. l gotta pump. | 我要闪了 给我打打气 给我打打气 |
[1:30:35] | l thought you said we couldn’t start our own crew. | 我记得你说过我们组不了队 |
[1:30:38] | l thought you said my dancing was little. | 我记得你说过我的舞是雕虫小技 |
[1:30:42] | look around. You brought all these people out here. | 看看周围 是你把这些人带到了这里 |