英文名称:Star Wars
年代:1977
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:47] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[02:49] | They shut down the main reactor. | 他们毁坏了主反应堆 |
[02:51] | We’ll be destroyed for sure. | 我们肯定完蛋了 |
[02:53] | This is madness. | 太疯狂了 |
[03:04] | We’re doomed. | 我们死定了 |
[03:07] | There’ll be no escape for the princess this time. | 公主这次无法脱身了 |
[03:13] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[04:57] | R2-D2, where are you? | R2-D2,你在哪里? |
[05:15] | At last! | 总算找到你了 |
[05:17] | Where have you been? | 你到哪里去了? |
[05:18] | They’re heading in this direction. | 他们就要从这里过来了 |
[05:20] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[05:22] | We’ll be sent to the spice mines of Kessel… | 我们会被送到开索的乱坟场… |
[05:24] | smashed into who knows what! | 被捣成碎片的! |
[05:26] | Wait a minute. Where are you going? | 等等,你要去哪里? |
[05:41] | The Death Star plans are not in the main computer. | 死星的设计图不在主计算机中 |
[05:44] | Where are those transmissions you intercepted? | 你截取的那些信息到哪里去了? |
[05:47] | What have you done with those plans? | 你把那些设计图怎么了? |
[05:50] | We intercepted no transmissions. | 我们没有截取任何的信息 |
[05:53] | This is a consular ship. | 这是一艘领事飞船 |
[05:54] | We’re on a diplomatic mission. | 我们在执行外交任务 |
[05:57] | If this is a consular ship… | 如果这是领事飞船… |
[05:59] | where is the ambassador? | 那么大使在哪里? |
[06:05] | Commander, tear this ship apart until you’ve found those plans… | 指挥官,掘地三尺也要把那些设计图找出来 |
[06:08] | and bring me the passengers! I want them alive! | 把乘客带来!要活的! |
[06:24] | There’s one. Set for stun. | 那里有一个,设定为击晕模式 |
[06:31] | She’ll be all right. | 她没事的 |
[06:33] | Inform Lord Vader we have a prisoner. | 报告维达勋爵,我们抓到了一个囚犯 |
[06:35] | Hey! You’re not permitted in there. It’s restricted. | 嘿,这里是不允许进入的,是禁区 |
[06:38] | You’ll be deactivated for sure. | 你会失灵的 |
[06:43] | Don’t you call me a mindless philosopher… | 不要嫌我��嗦… |
[06:44] | you overweight glob of grease! | 你不该去那里 |
[06:46] | Now come out before somebody sees you. | 在别人看到你之前快出来吧 |
[06:50] | Secret mission? What plans? | 秘密使命?什么计划? |
[06:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[06:53] | I’m not getting in there. | 我不要进去 |
[06:57] | I’m going to regret this. | 我一定会后悔的 |
[07:07] | There goes another one. | 又来了一个 |
[07:08] | Hold your fire. There’s no life forms. | 别开火,没有生命体 |
[07:10] | It must have short-circuited. | 里面一定是些铁家伙 |
[07:12] | That’s funny. The damage doesn’t look as bad from out here. | 真奇怪,损坏从这里看不是那么严重 |
[07:17] | Are you sure this thing is safe? | 你确定这里安全吗? |
[07:21] | Oh. | 哦 |
[07:38] | Darth Vader. Only you could be so bold. | 达斯・维德,只有你才会这么的胡作非为 |
[07:41] | The Imperial Senate will not sit still for this. | 帝国参议院不会对此坐视不理的 |
[07:44] | When they hear you’ve attacked a diplomatic… | 当他们知道你攻击了外交…… |
[07:45] | Don’t act so surprised, Your Highness. | 不要装得这么惊讶,殿下 |
[07:47] | You weren’t on any mercy mission this time. | 你可不是在干什么好事 |
[07:49] | Several transmissions were beamed to this ship by rebel spies. | 叛军的间谍向你们的飞船定向传输了若干信息 |
[07:53] | I want to know what happened to the plans they sent you. | 我想知道他们发送给你的那些计划是怎么回事 |
[07:56] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[07:58] | I’m a member of the Imperial Senate… | 我是帝国参议院的成员… |
[08:00] | on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan. | 去阿尔德兰执行一项外交任务 |
[08:02] | You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor. | 你是叛军的一员,帝国的叛徒 |
[08:05] | Take her away! | 把她带走 |
[08:10] | Holding her is dangerous. | 劫持她很危险 |
[08:12] | If word of this gets out… | 如果事情传出去… |
[08:14] | it could generate sympathy for the rebellion in the senate. | 可能在参议院中会产生对叛军的怜悯 |
[08:16] | I’ve traced the rebel spies to her. | 种种迹象表明叛军间谍在和她联系 |
[08:18] | Now she is my only link to finding their secret base. | 现在只有通过她才能找到他们的秘密基地 |
[08:21] | She’ll die before she’ll tell you anything. | 她死也不会说什么的 |
[08:24] | Leave that to me. | 都交给我吧 |
[08:25] | Send a distress signal… | 发出一个求救信号… |
[08:27] | and then inform the senate that all aboard were killed. | 然后告诉参议院所有船上的人都死了 |
[08:29] | Lord Vader, the battle station plans… | 维德勋爵,死星的设计图… |
[08:31] | are not aboard this ship… | 不在这艘飞船上… |
[08:32] | and no transmissions were made. | 而且并没有以其他方式传送走 |
[08:33] | An escape pod was jettisoned during the fighting… | 刚刚一个逃生舱在战斗中被扔出飞船 |
[08:36] | but no life forms were aboard. | 但是没有发现里面有生命迹象 |
[08:38] | She must have hidden the plans in the escape pod. | 她一定把计划藏在那个逃生舱了 |
[08:41] | Send a detachment down to retrieve them… See to it personally, Commander. | 派一支部队去把它找回来,指挥官,在我个人看来 |
[08:44] | There’ll be no one to stop us this time. | 这次不会有任何人阻止我们 |
[08:47] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[09:01] | How did we get into this mess? | 我们怎么这么倒霉? |
[09:05] | I really don’t know how. | 我真不知是怎么回事 |
[09:07] | We seem to be made to suffer. | 似乎有人安排我们去受苦一样 |
[09:09] | It’s our lot in life. | 这就是我们的命运吧 |
[09:13] | I’ve got to rest before I fall apart. | 我必须休息一下不然就要散架了 |
[09:16] | My joints are almost frozen. | 我的关节就要冻结了 |
[09:24] | What a desolate place this is! | 这里真是个荒无人烟的地方! |
[09:31] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你以为你在往哪里走? |
[09:33] | Well, I’m not going that way. | 我才不往那里走呢 |
[09:34] | It’s much too rocky. | 那里太多岩石了 |
[09:36] | This way is much easier. | 这边的看起来好走许多 |
[09:38] | What makes you think… | 你怎么会觉得… |
[09:40] | there are settlements over there? | 那里会有住人的地方呢? |
[09:44] | Don’t get technical with me. | 别和我谈什么技术 |
[09:45] | What mission? What are you talking about? | 什么任务?你在说什么? |
[09:50] | I’ve just about had enough of you. | 我受够你了 |
[09:53] | Go that way. | 你往那里走吧 |
[09:54] | You’ll be malfunctioning within a day… | 不到一天你就会失灵的… |
[09:56] | you nearsighted scrap pile. | 你这个目光短浅的废铜烂铁 |
[09:58] | And don’t let me catch you following me begging for help… | 而且别让我发现你跟着我祈求帮助 |
[10:01] | because you won’t get it. | 因为我是绝不会帮你的 |
[10:16] | No more adventures. | 我不要冒险 |
[10:18] | I’m not going that way. | 我不走那条路 |
[10:54] | That malfunctioning little twerp. | 那个该死的蠢货 |
[10:55] | This is all his fault. | 这都是他的错 |
[10:57] | He tricked me into going this way… | 是他把我骗到这条路来的… |
[11:00] | but he’ll do no better. | 但是他也不会好到哪里去 |
[11:06] | Wait! What’s that? | 等一下!那是什么? |
[11:08] | A transport. | 一个运输车 |
[11:09] | I’m saved! | 我得救了 |
[11:11] | Over here! | 在这里! |
[11:13] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[11:14] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[11:16] | Help! Please help! | 救命!请救救我! |
[14:49] | R2? R2? | |
[14:54] | R2-D2, it is you! It is you! | R2-D2,是你!是你! |
[15:32] | Someone was in the pod. | 逃生舱里曾经有人 |
[15:33] | The tracks go off in this direction. | 是往这个方向走的 |
[15:36] | Look, sir, droids. | 看,长官,是机器人 |
[15:52] | We stopped. | 我们停下来了 |
[15:54] | Wake up! Wake up! | 起来!起来! |
[16:02] | We’re doomed. | 我们死定了 |
[16:11] | Do you think they’ll melt us down? | 你觉得他们会把我们�F了吗? |
[16:27] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪!别开枪! |
[16:29] | Will this never end? | 什么时候才能结束呀? |
[17:12] | All right, fine. Let’s go. | 好吧,我们走 |
[17:13] | Luke! Luke! | 卢克!卢克! |
[17:19] | Luke, tell Uncle if he gets a translator… | 卢克,告诉你叔叔,如果他买一个会翻译的机器人 |
[17:22] | be sure it speaks Bocce. | 一定要懂波西才行 |
[17:24] | Doesn’t look like we have much of a choice, but I’ll remind him. | 我们看起来没有太多的选择,我会告诉他的 |
[17:37] | Yeah, we’ll take that red one. | 好,我就要那个红色的 |
[17:39] | No, not that one. | 不,不是那个 |
[17:44] | I suppose you’re programmed for etiquette and protocol. | 我想你是被用于行使繁文缛节的 |
[17:47] | Protocol? Why, it’s my primary function, sir. | 什么意思?这是我的主要功能,先生 |
[17:48] | I am well-versed in all the customs… | 我对于所有的风俗习惯都了如指掌… |
[17:51] | I have no need for a protocol droid. | 我不需要你这样的机器人 |
[17:53] | Of course you haven’t, sir. | 你当然不需要了,先生 |
[17:54] | Not in an environment such as this. | 在这样的环境中是不需要的 |
[17:56] | That is why I have been programmed… | 这就是为什么我已计划… |
[17:57] | What I really need is a droid who understands… | 我只需要一个机器人能够懂得… |
[17:59] | the binary language of moisture vaporators. | 水蒸气蒸发器的二进制语言 |
[18:01] | Vaporators? Sir, my first job was programming binary load lifters… | 蒸发器?先生,我的首要任务是操纵二进制货物起重机… |
[18:05] | very similar to your vaporators in most respects. | 在各个方面都和你的蒸发器很类似 |
[18:06] | Can you speak Bocce? | 你懂波西语吗? |
[18:08] | Of course I can, sir. It’s like a second language to me… | 我当然懂了,先生,它就像是我的第二语言一样 |
[18:11] | Yeah, all right. Shut up. I’ll take this one. | 好吧,你闭嘴吧,我要这个了 |
[18:12] | Luke! | 卢克! |
[18:16] | Take these two over to the garage, will you? | 把这两个带到仓库去,好吗? |
[18:18] | I want them cleaned up before dinner. | 在午饭前把它们洗干净 |
[18:19] | But I was going into Tosche Station… | 但是我要去托西空间站呢 |
[18:21] | to pick up some power converters. | 去拿一些电整流器 |
[18:22] | You can waste time with your friends… | 只要把家里的事情做完 |
[18:24] | when your chores are done. | 我随便你和你的朋友们怎么浪费时间 |
[18:25] | Now come on. Get to it. | 现在快干活吧,把它搞好 |
[18:27] | All right. Come on. | 好吧,来吧 |
[18:32] | And the red one. Come on. | 还有那个红色的,过来! |
[18:36] | Well, come on, red. Let’s go. | 嘿,快来,那个红色的,我们走 |
[18:56] | Uncle Owen! | 欧文叔叔! |
[18:58] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[18:59] | This R2 unit has a bad motivator. Look. | 这个R2的发动机坏了,看! |
[19:02] | Hey, what are you trying to push on us? | 嘿,看看你们卖给我们什么烂玩意! |
[19:07] | Excuse me, sir… | 打扰一下,先生… |
[19:08] | but that R2 unit is in prime condition, a real bargain. | 那个R2的情况非常好,绝对是笔好买卖 |
[19:12] | Uncle Owen, what about that one? | 欧文叔叔,那个怎么样? |
[19:14] | What about that blue one? | 那个蓝色的如何? |
[19:16] | We’ll take that one. | 我们要那个了 |
[19:18] | Take this away. | 把它拿走 |
[19:20] | You’ll be very pleased with that one, sir. | 你一定会对他满意的,先生 |
[19:21] | He really is in first-class condition. | 他的状态绝对是一流的 |
[19:23] | I’ve worked with him before. | 我以前和他共事过 |
[19:24] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[19:29] | O.K. Let’s go. | 好吧,我们走 |
[19:31] | Now, don’t you forget this. | 现在,你可不要忘了这事 |
[19:32] | Why I should stick my neck out for you… | 为什么我要为你卖命 |
[19:34] | is quite beyond my capacity. | 这可不是我该做的 |
[19:42] | Thank the maker! | 感谢造物主! |
[19:44] | This oil bath is going to feel so good. | 油浴实在是太舒服了 |
[19:46] | I’ve got such a bad case of dust contamination… | 沙土的侵蚀让我的情况很不好 |
[19:50] | I can barely move. | 我都快不能动了 |
[19:51] | It just isn’t fair. | 太不公平了 |
[19:52] | Oh, Biggs is right. | 诶,毕格斯是对的 |
[19:54] | I’m never gonna get out of here. | 我永远都不能离开这里 |
[19:56] | Is there anything I might do to help? | 我可以帮上什么忙吗? |
[19:58] | No. Not unless you can alter time… | 你帮不了我,除非你能改变时间 |
[20:01] | speed up the harvest, or teleport me off this rock. | 加快收获的速度,或者把我传送出这个乱石堆 |
[20:03] | I don’t think so, sir. | 恐怕我不能,先生 |
[20:05] | I’m only a droid… | 我只是一个机器人 |
[20:07] | and not very knowledgeable about such things… | 对于这方面的知识不太了解 |
[20:08] | not on this planet, anyway. | 至少在这个星球上 |
[20:10] | As a matter of fact, I’m not even sure which planet I’m on. | 事实上,我都不知道我在哪个星球上 |
[20:13] | Well, if there’s a bright center to the universe… | 嗯,如果宇宙中有一个明亮的中心的话 |
[20:16] | you’re on the planet that it’s farthest from. | 你就在离它最远的那个星球上 |
[20:19] | I see, sir. | 我明白了,先生 |
[20:20] | You can call me Luke. | 你可以叫我卢克 |
[20:22] | I see, Sir Luke. | 我明白,卢克先生 |
[20:23] | Ha ha. | 哈哈 |
[20:24] | Just Luke. | 只要卢克就行了 |
[20:26] | Oh… And I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations. | 哦…我是C-3PO仿人类机器人 |
[20:30] | This is my counterpart… R2-D2. | 这是我的伙伴,R2-D2 |
[20:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:35] | You got a lot of carbon scoring. | 你有很多碳化磨痕 |
[20:37] | Looks like you boys have seen a lot of action. | 看起来你们两个参与了不少行动 |
[20:39] | With all we’ve been through… | 经过了我们所经历的一切… |
[20:41] | sometimes I’m amazed we’re in as good condition as we are… | 有时连我自己都很惊讶,我们居然能保持这么好的状态 |
[20:43] | what with the rebellion and all. | 和反抗军他们在一起共事 |
[20:44] | You know of the rebellion against the Empire?! | 你们认识对抗帝国的反抗军? |
[20:46] | That’s how we came to be in your service… | 不然我们也不会被卖到你这里来… |
[20:48] | if you take my meaning, sir. | 如果你懂我的意思的话,先生 |
[20:50] | Have you been in many battles? | 你们经历过很多战役吗? |
[20:51] | Several, I think. | 一些,我想 |
[20:53] | Actually, there’s not much to tell. | 事实上,我没有太多的要说 |
[20:54] | I’m not much more than an interpreter… | 我只不过是一个翻译者… |
[20:56] | and not very good at telling stories. | 并不太善于说故事 |
[20:58] | Well, not at making them interesting, anyway. | 嗯,确切地说不能把故事说得有趣些 |
[21:01] | Well, my little friend… | 我的小朋友… |
[21:03] | you got something jammed in here real good. | 有个东西塞在这里了 |
[21:06] | Were you on a Starcruiser or… | 你们到过帝国战舰或是… |
[21:07] | Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope. | 帮帮我,欧比旺・科诺比,你是我唯一的希望 |
[21:11] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[21:13] | “What is what”? He asked you a question. | 快回答,他在问你问题呢 |
[21:15] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[21:16] | Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. | 帮帮我,欧比旺・科诺比 |
[21:17] | You’re my only hope. | 你是我唯一的希望 |
[21:23] | Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. | 帮帮我,欧比旺・科诺比 |
[21:25] | You’re my only hope. | 你是我唯一的希望 |
[21:29] | He says it’s nothing, sir, merely a malfunction. | 他说这什么都不是,先生,只是一次故障 |
[21:31] | Old data. Pay it no mind. | 旧的数据,不要理它 |
[21:34] | Who is she? She’s beautiful. | 她是谁?她可真漂亮 |
[21:36] | I’m afraid I’m not quite sure, sir. | 我不太清楚,先生 |
[21:40] | I think she was a passenger on our last voyage. | 我想她是我们上次一旅途中的一名乘客 |
[21:42] | A person of some importance, I believe. | 一个不重要的人,我认为 |
[21:44] | Our captain was attached… | 我们的船长和…… |
[21:45] | Is there any more to this recording? | 这个录像还有其他部分吗? |
[21:49] | Behave yourself, R2. | 表现一下自己呀,R2 |
[21:50] | You’re going to get us into trouble. | 你这样会给我们惹麻烦的 |
[21:52] | It’s all right. You can trust him. He’s our new master. | 没事的,你可以信任他,他现在是我们的新主人 |
[21:58] | He says that he’s the property of Obi-Wan Kenobi… | 他说他属于附近的一个居民… |
[22:01] | a resident of these parts… | 名叫欧比旺・科诺比… |
[22:03] | and it’s a private message for him. | 而且这是给欧比旺的私人信息 |
[22:05] | Quite frankly, sir, I don’t know what he’s talking about. | 坦白地说,先生,我并不知道他在说什么 |
[22:07] | Our last master was Captain Antilles. | 我们上一个主人是安德烈斯船长 |
[22:09] | But with all we’ve been through… | 但是经过一些事情以后… |
[22:10] | this little R2 unit has become a bit eccentric. | 这个小机器人变得有些古怪了 |
[22:14] | Obi-Wan Kenobi. I wonder if he means old Ben Kenobi. | 欧比旺・科诺比,我想会不会是说本・科诺比 |
[22:17] | I beg your pardon, sir, but do you know what he’s talking about? | 请再说一边,先生,你知道他在说什么吗? |
[22:20] | I don’t know any Obi-Wan… | 我不认识什么欧比旺… |
[22:22] | but old Ben lives out beyond the Dune Sea. | 本住在沙丘之海的那一头 |
[22:25] | He’s kind of a strange old hermit. | 他是一个奇怪的隐士 |
[22:27] | Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. | 帮帮我,欧比旺・科诺比 |
[22:29] | I wonder who she is. | 我在想她是谁 |
[22:30] | Sounds like she’s in trouble. | 听起来她好像有麻烦 |
[22:31] | I better play back the whole thing. | 我最好从头看一边 |
[22:35] | He says the restraining bolt… | 他说限制螺栓… |
[22:37] | has short-circuited his recording system. | 把他的影像系统给短路了 |
[22:40] | He suggests that if you remove the bolt… | 他建议如果你能把那个螺栓拿掉… |
[22:43] | he might be able to play back the entire recording. | 他可能可以为你播放全部的影像 |
[22:46] | Oh, yeah. Well… | 哦,好吧… |
[22:48] | I guess you’re too small to run away on me… | 我想你们两个是不能从我手里逃掉的 |
[22:51] | if I take this off. | 如果我把它拿掉的话 |
[22:52] | OK… | 好吧… |
[22:55] | There you go. | 好了 |
[22:58] | Wait a minute. Where’d she go? | 等一下,她去那里了 |
[23:00] | Bring her back. Play back the entire message. | 把她放出来,播放全部的影像! |
[23:02] | “What message”? | “什么影像”? |
[23:03] | The one you’ve just been playing! | 你刚刚放的那个 |
[23:06] | The one you’re carrying inside your rusty innards. | 你这个修铁罐里面存着的 |
[23:08] | Luke! Luke! | 卢克!卢克! |
[23:10] | All right, I’ll be right there, Aunt Beru. | 好的,我马上就到,贝鲁阿姨 |
[23:12] | I’m sorry, sir… | 对不起… |
[23:13] | but he appears to have picked up a slight flutter. | 他好像受到一点扰动 |
[23:16] | Here. See what you can do with him. | 拿着,看看你能做些什么 |
[23:18] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[23:21] | Just you reconsider playing that message for him. | 你还是考虑一下是否播放给他看吧 |
[23:26] | No, I don’t think he likes you at all. | 我想他一点都不喜欢你 |
[23:29] | No, I don’t like you, either. | 我也不喜欢你 |
[23:38] | You know, I think that R2 unit we bought might have been stolen. | 我觉得我们买来的R2机器人可能是偷来的 |
[23:41] | What makes you think that? | 你怎么会这么想? |
[23:44] | Well, I stumbled across a recording while I was cleaning him. | 我在清洗他的时候无意中搞出一段录像 |
[23:46] | He says he belongs to someone called Obi-Wan Kenobi. | 他说他属于一个叫欧比旺・科诺比的人 |
[23:51] | I thought he might have meant old Ben. | 我想他也许是在说本 |
[23:54] | Do you know what he’s talking about? | 你知道他说的是什么吗? |
[23:55] | Mm-mm. | 呃 |
[23:56] | I wonder if he’s related to Ben. | 我想他和本有关 |
[24:00] | That wizard’s just a crazy old man. | 那个巫师只是一个疯老头子 |
[24:01] | Tomorrow, I want you to take that R2 unit to Anchorhead… | 明天你把那个R2带到锚头城那里去 |
[24:05] | and have its memory erased. | 把他的内存清空 |
[24:07] | That’ll be the end of it. It belongs to us now. | 这样就结束了,他现在属于我们 |
[24:10] | But what if this Obi-Wan comes looking for him? | 如果这个欧比旺来找他怎么办? |
[24:13] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[24:14] | I don’t think he exists any more. | 我不认为他还活着 |
[24:17] | He died about the same time as your father. | 他和你父亲差不多一个时候去世的 |
[24:19] | He knew my father? | 他认识我的父亲? |
[24:21] | I told you to forget it. | 我告诉你忘了这件事 |
[24:22] | Your only concern is to prepare those new droids for tomorrow. | 你现在需要考虑的是让这些新机器人明天开始干活 |
[24:27] | In the morning, I want them up there on the south ridge… | 明天一早,我希望看到他们在南边的山头上 |
[24:29] | working on those condensers. | 操纵那些压缩机 |
[24:31] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[24:33] | I think those new droids are gonna work out fine. | 我想那些机器人工作会顺利的 |
[24:36] | In fact, I, uh, was also thinking about our agreement… | 事实上,我也在想我们协定 |
[24:40] | about me staying on another season? | 有关我再呆一个季节的事情 |
[24:43] | And if these new droids do work out… | 如果这些新的机器人能够工作… |
[24:46] | I want to transmit my application to the academy this year. | 我想今年就向学院发出申请 |
[24:48] | You mean the next semester before the harvest? | 你是说在收获前的那个学期? |
[24:50] | Sure. There’s more than enough droids. | 当然,这里的机器人绰绰有余 |
[24:52] | Harvest is when I need you the most. | 收获是我最需要你的时候 |
[24:54] | It’s only one season more. | 只不过多干一个季度 |
[24:57] | This year we’ll make enough on the harvest… | 今年收获应该足够… |
[24:58] | that I’ll be able to hire more hands… | 以后就可以雇佣更多的人手… |
[25:00] | and then you can go to the academy next year. | 这样,明年你就可以去学院了 |
[25:03] | You must understand I need you here, Luke. | 你必须要理解,我这里很需要你,卢克 |
[25:05] | But it’s a whole ‘nother year! | 但是,这又是一整年 |
[25:07] | Look, it’s only one more season. | 只是多干一个季度 |
[25:08] | Yeah, that’s what you said when Biggs and Tank left. | 是呀,毕格斯和谭克离开的时候,你也是这么说的 |
[25:11] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[25:12] | Looks like I’m going nowhere. | 谁都看得出我哪都去不了 |
[25:13] | I have to go finish cleaning those droids. | 我去把那些机器人洗完 |
[25:15] | Owen, he can’t stay here forever. | 欧文,他不能一直呆在这里 |
[25:17] | Most of his friends have gone. | 大多数他的朋友都离开了 |
[25:18] | It means so much to him. | 这对于他来说很重要 |
[25:21] | I’ll make it up to him next year. | 我明年会满足他的 |
[25:22] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[25:24] | Luke’s just not a farmer, Owen. | 卢克可不只是一个农民,欧文 |
[25:27] | He has too much of his father in him. | 他有太多的地方和他的父亲一样 |
[25:29] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 这也正是我所担心的 |
[26:19] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[26:20] | What are you doing hiding back there? | 你躲在后面干什么? |
[26:22] | It wasn’t my fault, sir. Please don’t deactivate me. | 这不是我的错,先生,求你不要关掉我 |
[26:25] | I told him not to go, but he’s faulty, malfunctioning. | 我告诉他不要走,但是他似乎出了故障 |
[26:28] | Kept babbling on about his mission. | 一直都在嘀咕他的任务 |
[26:30] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |
[26:40] | That R2 unit has always been a problem. | 那个R2机器人一直都有点问题 |
[26:43] | These astrodroids are getting quite out of hand. | 这些航天机器人常常无法控制 |
[26:45] | Even I can’t understand their logic at times. | 即使是我也常常不能理解他的逻辑 |
[26:47] | How could I be so stupid? | 他怎么能这么愚蠢? |
[26:49] | He’s nowhere in sight. | 他不在视野之内 |
[26:50] | Blast it! | 真该死! |
[26:52] | Pardon me, sir, but couldn’t we go after him? | 对不起,先生,我们可以去追他吗? |
[26:54] | It’s too dangerous with all the Sandpeople around. | 太危险了,到处都是沙人 |
[26:56] | We’ll have to wait until morning. | 我们必须要等到早晨 |
[26:58] | Luke! I’m shutting the power down. | 卢克!我要关闭电源了 |
[26:59] | All right! I’ll be there in a few minutes. | 好的!我马上就回来 |
[27:02] | Boy, am I gonna get it. | 我一定会把他找回来的 |
[27:04] | That little droid’s going to cause me a lotta trouble. | 那个小机器人会给我惹很多麻烦的 |
[27:07] | Oh, he excels at that, sir. | 他最擅长这个了,先生 |
[27:10] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:19] | Luke? | 卢克? |
[27:21] | Luke! | 卢克! |
[27:24] | Luke! | 卢克! |
[27:31] | Have you seen Luke this morning? | 你今天早晨看到卢克了吗? |
[27:33] | He said he had some things to do before he started today… | 他说在今天开始干活前有些事要做… |
[27:36] | so he left early. | 所以他要早点走 |
[27:37] | Did he take those two new droids with him? | 他把那两个新机器人也带上了? |
[27:39] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[27:40] | Well, he better have those units in the south range… | 好吧,他最好在中午之前 |
[27:43] | repaired by midday, or there’ll be hell to pay. | 把那两个机器人修好送到南边的山头去,不然那里就要多花很多钱了 |
[27:46] | Lookit, there’s a droid on the scanner. | 看,在扫描器上有一个机器人 |
[27:47] | Dead ahead. | 直向前 |
[27:49] | It might be our little R2 unit. Hit the accelerator! | 可能是我们的R2机器人,按加速器! |
[28:13] | Hey, whoa! Where do you think you’re going? | 嘿,停下!你要去哪里? |
[28:18] | Master Luke is your rightful owner now. | 卢克主人现在是你的合法拥有者 |
[28:19] | We’ll have no more of this Obi-Wan Kenobi gibberish. | 不要再说什么欧比旺・科努比之类的东西 |
[28:24] | And don’t talk to me of your mission, either. | 也不要再和我说什么你的任务 |
[28:25] | You’re fortunate he doesn’t blast you… | 你该感到很幸运 |
[28:27] | into a million pieces right here! | 他没有向你射击把你打成碎片 |
[28:28] | No. It’s all right, but I think we’d better go. | 不,没事的,但是我想我们最好还是走吧 |
[28:32] | What’s wrong with him now? | 他现在又怎么了? |
[28:34] | There are several creatures approaching from the southeast. | 有若干生物从东南方向向我们逼近 |
[28:36] | Sandpeople, or worse. | 沙人,或是更糟 |
[28:40] | Come on. Let’s go have a look. | 来,我们去看一看 |
[28:42] | Come on! | 来呀! |
[28:46] | Well, there are two Banthas down there… | 下面有两头本莎… |
[28:49] | but I don’t see any… Wait a second. | 但是没看到… 等一下 |
[28:51] | They’re Sandpeople, all right. | 是沙人,没错 |
[28:53] | I can see one of them now. | 我能看到他们其中一个 |
[30:09] | Hello, there. | 你好啊 |
[30:13] | Come here, my little friend. Don’t be afraid. | 过来,我的小朋友,不要害怕 |
[30:19] | Oh, don’t worry. He’ll be all right. | 别担心,他没事的 |
[30:27] | Rest easy, son. You’ve had a busy day. | 你没事了,小伙子,你今天似乎很忙呀 |
[30:30] | You’re fortunate to be all in one piece. | 你很幸运你还是一整块 |
[30:36] | Ben? | 本? |
[30:37] | Ben Kenobi? | 本・科诺比? |
[30:39] | Boy, am I glad to see you. | 伙计,我很高兴见到你 |
[30:41] | The Jundland Wastes are not to be traveled lightly. | 到这里来应该多带些武器 |
[30:46] | Tell me, young Luke… | 告诉我,年轻的卢克… |
[30:49] | what brings you out this far? | 为什么来这么远的地方? |
[30:52] | This little droid. | 这个小机器人 |
[30:55] | I think he’s searching for his former master… | 我想他正在寻找他以前的主人… |
[30:57] | but I’ve never seen such devotion in a droid before. | 我从来没有见过这么忠诚的机器人 |
[31:00] | He claims to be the property… | 他说自己属于… |
[31:03] | of an Obi-Wan Kenobi. | 一个叫欧比旺・科努比的人 |
[31:04] | Is he a relative of yours? | 他是你的亲戚吗? |
[31:06] | Do you know who he’s talking about? | 你知道他说的是谁吗? |
[31:08] | Obi-Wan Kenobi? | 欧比旺・科诺比? |
[31:12] | Obi-Wan. | 欧比旺 |
[31:14] | Now, that’s a name I’ve not heard in a long time. | 这个名字我有很久没有听到过了 |
[31:19] | A long time. | 很久很久 |
[31:22] | I think my uncle knows him. | 我想我的叔叔认识他 |
[31:24] | He said he was dead. | 他说他死了 |
[31:26] | Oh, he’s not dead. | 他并没有死 |
[31:28] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[31:29] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[31:30] | Well, of course I know him. He’s me. | 哦,我当然认识他,那个人就是我 |
[31:35] | I haven’t gone by the name of Obi-Wan… | 我自从你出生前… |
[31:39] | since, oh, before you were born. | 就不用欧比旺这个名字了 |
[31:42] | Well, then the droid does belong to you. | 看来这个机器人确实属于你 |
[31:44] | I don’t seem to remember ever owning a droid. | 我不记得曾经拥有过一个机器人 |
[31:48] | Very interesting. | 非常的有趣 |
[31:51] | I think we better get indoors. | 我想我们最好到室内去 |
[31:54] | The Sandpeople are easily startled… | 沙人很容易被吓跑… |
[31:57] | but they’ll soon be back, and in greater numbers. | 但是他们很快就会回来,而且数量更多 |
[32:03] | 3PO 3PO. | |
[32:14] | Where am I? I must have taken a bad step. | 我在哪里?我刚才一定是踏错地方了 |
[32:18] | Can you stand? | 你能站起来吗? |
[32:20] | We’ve got to get out of here before the Sandpeople return. | 我们必须在沙人回来之前离开这里 |
[32:21] | I don’t think I can make it. You go on, Master Luke. | 我想我不行的,你走吧,卢克主人 |
[32:24] | There’s no sense in you risking yourself on my account. | 你不能为了我威胁到自己的安全 |
[32:27] | I’m done for. | 我真是不中用 |
[32:28] | No, you’re not. | 不,你不是的 |
[32:30] | What kind of talk is that? | 说这个算什么? |
[32:31] | Quickly. They’re on the move. | 快点,他们就快来了 |
[32:38] | No, my father didn’t fight in the wars. | 不,我的父亲没有打过仗 |
[32:40] | He was a navigator on a spice freighter. | 他是香料货船的领航员 |
[32:42] | That’s what your uncle told you. | 这是你叔叔告诉你的 |
[32:44] | He didn’t hold with your father’s ideals. | 他不赞同你父亲的理想 |
[32:46] | Thought he should have stayed here… | 他想呆在这里… |
[32:47] | and not gotten involved. | 与世无争 |
[32:49] | You fought in the Clone Wars? | 你曾经参与过克隆人战争? |
[32:51] | Yes. I was once a Jedi knight… | 是的,我曾是一名绝地武士… |
[32:54] | the same as your father. | 和你的父亲一样 |
[32:58] | I wish I’d known him. | 我真希望能够了解他 |
[33:00] | He was the best starpilot in the galaxy… | 他曾是银河中最好的星际飞行员… |
[33:04] | and a cunning warrior. | 是一名睿智的战士 |
[33:05] | I understand you’ve become… | 我能理解你已经成为… |
[33:06] | quite a good pilot yourself. | 一名优秀的飞行员 |
[33:09] | And he was a good friend. | 他也曾是我的好朋友 |
[33:12] | Which reminds me… | 这提醒了我 |
[33:14] | I have something here for you. | 有些东西要给你 |
[33:19] | Your father wanted you to have this… | 你的父亲要我把这个给你… |
[33:22] | when you were old enough… | 当你长大了的时候… |
[33:24] | but your uncle wouldn’t allow it. | 但是你的叔叔是不会允许的 |
[33:26] | He feared you might follow old Obi-Wan… | 他害怕你跟随老欧比 旺… |
[33:28] | on some damn-fool idealistic crusade… | 投身那些愚蠢的理想化的正义运动… |
[33:30] | like your father did. | 就像你的父亲一样 |
[33:31] | Sir, if you’ll not be needing me… | 先生,如果你暂时不需要我 |
[33:33] | I’ll close down for a while. | 我先关闭一会 |
[33:34] | Sure. Go ahead. | 好,没问题 |
[33:38] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[33:39] | It’s your father’s lightsaber. | 这是你父亲的光剑 |
[33:42] | This is the weapon of a Jedi knight. | 这是绝地武士的武器 |
[33:46] | Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. | 不像激光枪那样的笨重和不稳定 |
[33:49] | An elegant weapon for a more civilized age. | 是文明时代中的一种优雅的武器 |
[33:56] | For over a thousand generations… | 绝地武士在旧的共和国中 |
[33:58] | the Jedi knights were the guardians… | 是和平与公正的卫士 |
[34:00] | of peace and justice in the old Republic… | 这持续了几千代人 |
[34:03] | before the dark times… | 直到黑暗时代的到来… |
[34:06] | before the Empire. | 直到帝国的诞生 |
[34:10] | How did my father die? | 我的父亲是怎么死的 |
[34:14] | A young Jedi named Darth Vader… | 一个年轻的名叫达斯・维德的绝地武士… |
[34:17] | who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil… | 在他投身黑暗势力之前是我的学生 |
[34:20] | helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi knights. | 帮助帝国追捕猎杀绝地武士 |
[34:26] | He betrayed and murdered your father. | 他背叛了你的父亲,并且谋杀了他 |
[34:29] | Now the Jedi are all but extinct. | 现在绝地武士几乎灭绝 |
[34:33] | Vader was seduced by the dark side of the Force. | 维德被“原力”的黑暗的一面所引诱 |
[34:38] | The Force? | “原力”? |
[34:39] | The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. | “原力”是绝地武士力量的源泉 |
[34:43] | It’s an energy field created by all living things. | 是一种力场,由所有的所有的生物所产生 |
[34:47] | It surrounds us, penetrates us… | 它包围的我们,穿透着我们… |
[34:49] | it binds the galaxy together. | 他让银河紧密地联系在一起 |
[34:58] | Now let’s see if we can’t figure out what you are, my little friend… | 现在让我们看看你是怎么一回事,小朋友 |
[35:02] | and where you come from. | 你从哪里来 |
[35:04] | I saw part of a message he was… | 我看过部分信息… |
[35:06] | I seem to have found it. | 我应该已经找到了 |
[35:08] | General Kenobi, years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars. | 科诺比将军,多年前在克隆人战争中,你曾为我的父亲效力 |
[35:12] | Now he begs you to help him… | 现在,他祈求你的帮助 |
[35:13] | in his struggle against the Empire. | 以对付帝国 |
[35:16] | I regret that I am unable to present my father’s request to you in person. | 我很抱歉我无法亲自向你呈上我父亲的请求 |
[35:19] | But my ship has fallen under attack… | 我的飞船正在遭受攻击… |
[35:21] | and I am afraid my mission to bring you to Alderaan has failed. | 恐怕我把你带到阿尔德兰的计划要失败了 |
[35:23] | I have placed information vital to the survival of the rebellion… | 我有对于反抗军的生死存亡至关重要的信息… |
[35:27] | into the memory systems of this R2 unit. | 存在了这个R2机器人的内存里 |
[35:29] | My father will know how to retrieve it. | 我的父亲会知道怎么复原的 |
[35:30] | You must see this droid… | 你一定要把这个机器人… |
[35:32] | safely delivered to him on Alderaan. | 安全的送到阿尔德兰 |
[35:35] | This is our most desperate hour. | 这是我们最绝望的时刻 |
[35:37] | Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope. | 帮帮我,欧比旺・科诺比,你是我唯一的希望 |
[35:55] | You must learn the ways of the Force… | 你必须要学学使用“原力”的方法 |
[35:58] | if you’re to come with me to Alderaan. | 如果你和我去阿尔德兰的话 |
[36:00] | Alderaan? I’m not going to Alderaan. | 阿尔德兰?我不去阿尔德兰 |
[36:02] | I’ve got to get home. | 我要回家 |
[36:04] | It’s late. I’m in for it as it is. | 很晚了,我只能做这么多了 |
[36:06] | I need your help, Luke. She needs your help. | 我需要你的帮助,卢克,她也需要你的帮助 |
[36:08] | I’m getting too old for this sort of thing. | 对于这种事情来说我已经老了 |
[36:16] | I can’t get involved. | 我不该卷入的 |
[36:17] | I’ve got work to do. | 我还有工作要做 |
[36:20] | It’s not that I like the Empire. I hate it… | 不是我说喜欢帝国,我憎恨它 |
[36:22] | but there’s nothing I can do about it right now. | 但是我现在什么都做不了 |
[36:26] | It’s all such a long way from here. | 而且到那里有很远的一段路 |
[36:28] | That’s your uncle talking. | 这是你叔叔的口气 |
[36:30] | My uncle. | 我的叔叔 |
[36:31] | How am I ever gonna explain this? | 我该怎么解释这个? |
[36:34] | Learn about the Force, Luke. | 学习使用“原力”吧,卢克 |
[36:43] | Look, I can take you as far as Anchorhead. | 最远我可以把你送到锚头城 |
[36:45] | You can get a transport there to Mos Eisley or wherever you’re going. | 在那里你可以换乘运输机去莫斯艾斯利,或者其他任何你想去的地方 |
[36:49] | You must do what you feel is right, of course. | 当然,你必须做你认为对的事情 |
[37:01] | Until this battle station is fully operational… | 在这个武装空间站正常工作以前 |
[37:03] | we are vulnerable. | 我们都是非常脆弱的 |
[37:05] | The Rebel Alliance is too well equipped. | 叛军联盟的武器非常的精良 |
[37:07] | They’re more dangerous than you realize. | 他们比你们想象的更危险 |
[37:09] | Dangerous to your starfleet, Commander… | 对你的舰队来说是危险的,指挥官 |
[37:11] | not to this battle station. | 对这个武装空间站来说可算不上什么 |
[37:14] | The rebellion will continue to gain support… | 叛军会继续获取支持… |
[37:16] | in the Imperial Senate… | 从帝国参议院那里… |
[37:18] | The Imperial Senate will no longer be of any concern to us. | 我们再也不用去理会什么帝国参议院了 |
[37:21] | I have just received word… | 我刚刚收到的消息 |
[37:23] | that the emperor has dissolved the council permanently. | 陛下已经永久的解除了议会 |
[37:26] | The last remnants of the old Republic… | 旧共和国的最后一点残余… |
[37:28] | have been swept away. | 终于被扫除了 |
[37:30] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[37:32] | How will the emperor maintain control without the bureaucracy? | 陛下没有官僚机构怎么统治整个帝国 |
[37:34] | The regional governors now have direct control… | 地方统治者有直接控制权… |
[37:37] | over their territories. | 所有他们管辖的区域 |
[37:39] | Fear will keep the local systems in line… | 恐惧,将使地方星系秩序井然… |
[37:43] | fear of this battle station. | 对于这个武装空间站的恐惧 |
[37:45] | And what of the rebellion? | 那么叛军怎么办? |
[37:47] | If the rebels have obtained… | 如果叛军获取了 |
[37:49] | a complete technical readout of this station… | 这个空间站全面的技术信息 |
[37:50] | it is possible, however unlikely… | 很有可能性,虽然不太可能成功 |
[37:52] | that they might find a weakness and exploit it. | 他们找到这里的一个弱点然后进行利用它 |
[37:54] | The plans you refer to will soon be back in our hands. | 你所提到的这个设计图很快就将落入我们的手中 |
[37:59] | Any attack made by the rebels against this station… | 叛军对于这个空间站任何的攻击… |
[38:01] | would be a useless gesture… | 都将是毫无意义的行动… |
[38:03] | no matter what technical data they’ve obtained. | 无论他们获取到什么技术信息 |
[38:05] | This station is now the ultimate power in the universe. | 这个空间站现在是宇宙中的终极力量 |
[38:09] | I suggest we use it. | 我建议我们利用它 |
[38:11] | Don’t be too proud… | 不要过分的骄傲… |
[38:13] | of this technological terror you’ve constructed. | 关于你建造的这个技术玩意 |
[38:15] | The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant… | 摧毁一个行星的能力 |
[38:19] | next to the power of the Force. | 和“原力”比起来实在是不算什么 |
[38:21] | Don’t try to frighten us with your sorcerer’s ways, Lord Vader. | 不要试图用你的巫师技巧来吓唬我,维达勋爵 |
[38:24] | Your sad devotion to that ancient religion… | 你对于那个古老的信仰的忠诚… |
[38:28] | hasn’t helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes… | 没能帮你召唤回丢失的磁带… |
[38:30] | or given you clairvoyance enough… | 也没有给你足够的洞察力… |
[38:32] | to find the rebels’ hidden fortre… | 去发现叛军的秘密基地… |
[38:40] | I find your lack of faith disturbing. | 我对你的不敬非常的不满意 |
[38:45] | Enough of this. Vader, release him. | 够了!维德,放开他 |
[38:48] | As you wish. | 听你的 |
[38:52] | This bickering is pointless. | 这种争吵是无意义的 |
[38:54] | Lord Vader will provide us with the location of the rebel fortress… | 维达勋爵在这个空间站正常运作之前… |
[38:59] | by the time this station is operational. | 会向我们提供叛军基地的地址的 |
[39:02] | We will then crush the rebellion… | 然后我们就去进攻叛军… |
[39:04] | with one swift stroke. | 要一击致命 |
[39:12] | It looks like the Sandpeople did this, all right. | 看起来是沙人干的 |
[39:14] | Look. There’s gaffi sticks, Bantha tracks. | 看,这里有手杖,本莎的脚印 |
[39:16] | It’s just, I’ve never heard of them… | 只是,我从来没有听说…… |
[39:17] | hitting anything this big before. | 他们会攻击这么大的家伙 |
[39:18] | They didn’t… | 不是他们干的 |
[39:20] | but we are meant to think they did. | 是有人要让我们相信沙人做的 |
[39:22] | These tracks are side-by-side. | 这些痕迹两边都有的 |
[39:24] | Sandpeople always ride single file… | 沙人总是一列纵队 |
[39:27] | to hide their numbers. | 来隐藏他们的数量 |
[39:29] | These are the same Jawas that sold us R2 and 3PO. | 这和卖给我们R2和3PO的爪哇人人一样 |
[39:31] | And these blast points, too accurate… | 而且,这些爆破点过于精确 |
[39:35] | for Sandpeople. | 对于沙人来说 |
[39:36] | Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. | 只有帝国的突击队能够这么精确 |
[39:40] | But why would imperial troops want to slaughter Jawas? | 为什么帝国部队要屠杀爪哇人? |
[39:47] | If they traced the robots here… | 如果他们跟踪机器人到这里… |
[39:50] | they may have learned who they sold them to… | 他们可能知道机器人被卖到… |
[39:51] | and that would lead them back… home! | 这样就把他们引到了… 家! |
[39:53] | Wait, Luke! | 等等, 卢克! |
[39:55] | It’s too dangerous! | 太危险了 |
[40:20] | Uncle Owen! | 欧文叔叔 |
[40:22] | Aunt Beru! | 贝鲁婶婶 |
[40:25] | Uncle Owen! | 欧文叔叔 |
[41:15] | And now, Your Highness… | 现在,殿下… |
[41:17] | we will discuss the location… | 让我们来谈谈有关… |
[41:19] | of your hidden rebel base. | 你们叛军的秘密基地的地址吧 |
[42:04] | There’s nothing you could have done, Luke… | 你真么都做不了的,卢克… |
[42:06] | had you been there. | 如果你在那里的话 |
[42:07] | You’d have been killed, too… | 你也会被杀掉… |
[42:09] | and the droids would now be in the hands of the Empire. | 而且这两个机器人就落入了帝国的手中 |
[42:13] | I want to come with you to Alderaan. | 我要和你一起去阿尔德兰 |
[42:17] | There’s nothing for me here now. | 我在这里什么都没有了 |
[42:19] | I want to learn the ways of the Force… | 我要学习使用“原力”的方法… |
[42:21] | and become a Jedi like my father. | 像我父亲一样成为一名绝地武士 |
[42:38] | Mos Eisley spaceport. | 莫斯埃斯利机场 |
[42:41] | You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. | 你找不到比这里更糟的藏污纳垢的地方了 |
[42:46] | We must be cautious. | 我们必须要小心 |
[43:29] | How long have you had these droids? | 你们拥有这两个机器人多久了 |
[43:32] | Three or four seasons. | 3或4个季度 |
[43:33] | They’re up for sale if you want them. | 如果你们需要可以卖给你们 |
[43:34] | Let me see your identification. | 让我看看你们的证件 |
[43:36] | You don’t need to see his identification. | 你不需要看他的证件 |
[43:40] | We don’t need to see his identification. | 我们不需要看他的证件 |
[43:42] | These aren’t the droids you’re looking for. | 这些不是你要找的机器人 |
[43:45] | These aren’t the droids we’re looking for. | 这些不是我们要找的机器人 |
[43:48] | He can go about his business. | 他能去忙自己的事情了 |
[43:50] | You can go about your business. | 你去忙自己的事情吧 |
[43:53] | Move along. | 开走 |
[43:54] | Move along. | 开走 |
[43:55] | Move along. | 开走 |
[44:12] | I can’t abide those Jawas. Disgusting creatures! | 我不能忍受那些爪哇人人,恶心的生物 |
[44:16] | Go on, go on. | 走开,走开 |
[44:20] | I can’t understand how we got by those troops. | 我不知道我们怎么混过那些卫兵的 |
[44:22] | I thought we were dead. | 我以为我们死定了 |
[44:24] | The Force can have a strong influence… | “原力”对于那些意志不坚定的人 |
[44:26] | on the weak-minded. | 可以产生很强大的影响 |
[44:31] | Do you really think we’re gonna find a pilot here… | 你真的认为在这里可以找到一名飞行员 |
[44:33] | that’ll take us to Alderaan? | 把我们送到阿尔德兰吗? |
[44:34] | Most of the best freighter pilots are to be found here… | 多数优秀的飞行员都在这里出没… |
[44:37] | only watch your step. | 只是你要小心一点 |
[44:39] | This place can be a little rough. | 这个地方可能有点危险 |
[44:41] | I’m ready for anything. | 我都准备好了 |
[44:46] | Come along, R2. | 来吧,R2 |
[45:38] | Hey! We don’t serve their kind here. | 嘿!这玩意我们不接待! |
[45:41] | What? | 什么? |
[45:42] | Your droids, they’ll have to wait outside. | 你的机器人,他们必须在外面等着 |
[45:44] | We don’t want them here. | 他们不让进 |
[45:45] | Why don’t you wait out by the speeder? | 不如你们去车上等我们吧 |
[45:47] | We don’t want any trouble. | 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[45:48] | I heartily agree with you, sir. | 我同意,先生 |
[45:58] | Uh… | 呃… |
[46:00] | I’ll have one of those. | 给我来一杯 |
[46:36] | He doesn’t like you. | 他不喜欢你 |
[46:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[46:40] | I don’t like you, either. | 我也不喜欢你 |
[46:43] | You just watch yourself. | 你可要小心一点 |
[46:45] | We’re wanted men. | 我们可是逃犯 |
[46:46] | I have the death sentence on 12 systems. | 我在12个星系里被判了死刑 |
[46:49] | I’ll be careful. | 我会小心的 |
[46:51] | You’ll be dead! | 我要杀了你 |
[46:52] | This little one’s not worth the effort. | 对这个小家伙不值得这样 |
[46:54] | Come, let me get you something. | 来,我给你买一杯吧 |
[47:03] | Aah! | 啊! |
[47:24] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[47:26] | Chewbacca here is first mate… | 这是楚贝卡,一架飞船的副驾驶… |
[47:29] | on a ship that might suit us. | 也许能载我们 |
[47:35] | I don’t like the look of this. | 我可不喜欢这样 |
[47:53] | Han Solo. I’m captain of the Millennium Falcon. | 汉 索罗,我是千年鹰号的船长 |
[47:57] | Chewie here tells me you’re looking for passage to the Alderaan system. | 楚伊告诉我你们需要搭乘去阿尔德兰星系 |
[48:00] | Yes, indeed, if it’s a fast ship. | 是的,没错,如果你的飞船足够块的话 |
[48:03] | Fast ship? You’ve never heard of the Millennium Falcon? | 足够快?你从来没有听说过千年鹰号? |
[48:06] | Should I have? | 我应该听过吗? |
[48:08] | It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs. | 不到12秒差就能到达开索 |
[48:13] | I’ve outrun imperial starships. | 我曾成功逃脱过帝国战舰的追捕 |
[48:16] | Not the local bulk cruisers, mind you. | 提醒你一下,不是什么当地的那些破飞船 |
[48:18] | I’m talking about the big Corellian ships now. | 我说的是大的凯若里战舰 |
[48:22] | She’s fast enough for you, old man. | 而且,老头子,对于你来说,足够快了 |
[48:24] | What’s the cargo? | 运什么货? |
[48:26] | Only passengers… myself, the boy… | 只有乘客… 我自己,这个孩子… |
[48:29] | two droids… | 还有两个机器人… |
[48:31] | and no questions asked. | 还有,不要问任何问题 |
[48:34] | What is it, some kind of local trouble? | 是什么呀?在当地遇到麻烦了? |
[48:37] | Let’s just say we’d like to avoid… | 按我的话说,我们是要躲避… |
[48:40] | any imperial entanglements. | 帝国军的纠缠 |
[48:42] | Well, that’s the real trick, isn’t it? | 好,这才是重头戏 |
[48:46] | And it’s gonna cost you something extra. | 而且,为了这个我要多收钱的 |
[48:50] | 10,000, all in advance. | 10,000,全部提前支付 |
[48:54] | 10,000? 10,000? | |
[48:55] | We could almost buy our own ship for that! | 我们都可以买自己的飞船了 |
[48:59] | But who’s gonna fly it, kid, you? | 但是,谁来给你们开呢?小子,你吗? |
[49:01] | You bet I could. I’m not such a bad pilot myself. | 我想我可以,我是个不错的飞行员 |
[49:04] | We don’t have to sit here and listen… | 我们不要坐在这里听他说… |
[49:06] | We can pay you 2,000 now… | 我现在可以付给你2,000… |
[49:09] | plus 15 when we reach Alderaan. | 到阿尔德兰以后再加15,000 |
[49:12] | Seventeen, huh? | 17,000,对吗? |
[49:16] | O.K. You guys got yourselves a ship. | 好的,你们找到你们要的船了 |
[49:20] | We’ll leave as soon as you’re ready. | 你们一准备好我们就出发 |
[49:22] | Docking Bay 94. | 94号停机坪 |
[49:23] | Ninety-four. | 九十四 |
[49:26] | Looks like somebody’s beginning to take an interest in your handiwork. | 看起来似乎有人开始对你刚才的那一剑感兴趣了 |
[49:31] | All right. We’ll check it out. | 好的,我们去检查一下 |
[49:45] | 17,000! 17,000! | |
[49:46] | Those guys must really be desperate. | 这些人一定是走投无路了 |
[49:48] | This could really save my neck. | 这些钱可救了我一命 |
[49:50] | Get back to the ship, get it ready. | 回到船上去,做好准备 |
[49:53] | You’ll have to sell your speeder. | 你必须把你的车卖了 |
[49:55] | That’s O.K. I’m never coming back to this planet again. | 没问题,我以后再也不回这里了 |
[49:58] | Going somewhere, Solo? | 要离开吗,索罗? |
[50:01] | Yes, Greedo. | 是的,格里多 |
[50:03] | As a matter of fact, I was just going to see your boss. | 事实上,我刚准备去见你的老板 |
[50:04] | Tell Jabba that I’ve got his money. | 告诉贾巴我现在有钱了 |
[50:06] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[50:08] | You should have paid him when you had the chance. | 你已经失去那个机会了 |
[50:11] | Jabba’s put a price on your head so large… | 贾巴悬赏了一大笔钱要你的人头… |
[50:14] | every bounty hunter in the galaxy will be looking for you. | 银河中所有的赏金猎人都在找你 |
[50:17] | I’m lucky I found you first. | 我很幸运第一个找到你 |
[50:19] | Yeah, but this time I’ve got the money. | 但是,这一次我有钱了 |
[50:22] | If you give it to me, I might forget I found you. | 如果你把钱给我,我可以忘掉这次会面 |
[50:25] | I don’t have it with me. | 钱不再我身上 |
[50:28] | Tell Jabba… | 告诉贾巴… |
[50:29] | Jabba’s through with you. | 贾巴看透你了 |
[50:31] | He has no time for smugglers… | 对那些一看到帝国舰队就丢掉货物的走私贩 |
[50:34] | who drop their shipments at the first sign of an imperial cruiser. | 贾巴懒得理他们 |
[50:37] | Even I get boarded sometimes. | 我有时也会失手 |
[50:38] | Do you think I had a choice? | 你认为我有选择吗? |
[50:40] | You can tell that to Jabba. He may only take your ship. | 你可以自己和贾巴说,他只能拿到你的船了 |
[50:45] | Over my dead body. | 除非我死了 |
[50:47] | That’s the idea. | 好主意 |
[50:48] | I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time. | 我等这一刻很久了 |
[50:52] | I’ll bet you have. | 我想你是的 |
[51:07] | Sorry about the mess. | 抱歉添乱了 |
[51:18] | Her resistance to the mind probe is considerable. | 她对于意识探测器的抗拒非常强烈 |
[51:22] | It’ll be some time before we can extract any information from her. | 从她那里获取信息需要不少时间 |
[51:25] | The final checkout is completed. | 最终的检测完毕 |
[51:27] | All systems are operational. | 所有的系统都正常运转 |
[51:29] | What course shall we set? | 我们该设定什么轨道? |
[51:31] | Perhaps she would respond… | 也许她屈服于… |
[51:33] | to an alternative form of persuasion. | 另一种劝降的方式 |
[51:35] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[51:36] | I think it is time we demonstrated… | 我想现在是时候展示… |
[51:38] | the full power of this station. | 这个空间站最大火力了 |
[51:40] | Set your course for Alderaan. | 设定轨道为阿尔德兰 |
[51:42] | With pleasure. | 好的 |
[51:43] | Lock the door, R2. | 把门锁起来,R2 |
[51:47] | Check this side of the street. | 检查一下街道的这边 |
[51:53] | The door’s locked. Move on to the next. | 这个门锁了,去下一个 |
[52:02] | I would much rather have gone with Master Luke… | 与和你待在这里相比 |
[52:05] | than stay here with you. | 我更愿意去和卢克主人待在一起 |
[52:06] | I don’t know what all this trouble is about… | 我不知道这些麻烦到底是怎么回事… |
[52:09] | but I’m sure it must be your fault. | 但是我可以肯定这都是你的错 |
[52:12] | You watch your language. | 注意你的语言 |
[52:15] | All right. Give it to me. I’ll take it. | 好吧,给我 |
[52:18] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[52:20] | Ever since the XP-38 came out, they just aren’t in demand. | 自从XP-38问世以后,他们就不太吃香了 |
[52:22] | It’ll be enough. | 这些已经够了 |
[52:42] | Solo! Come out of there, Solo! | 索罗!出来吧,索罗! |
[52:47] | Right here, Jabba. | 我在这里,贾巴 |
[52:50] | I’ve been waitin’ for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[52:51] | Have you now. | 我总算找到你了 |
[52:55] | You didn’t think I was gonna run, did you? | 你不会以为我想跑吧,有吗? |
[52:58] | Han, my boy, you disappoint me. | 汉,我的孩子,你太让我失望了 |
[53:03] | Why haven’t you paid me… | 为什么你还不还钱… |
[53:05] | and why did you fry poor Greedo? | 为什么你杀死了可怜的格里多? |
[53:08] | Look, Jabba, next time you want to talk to me, come see me yourself. | 贾巴,如下次想找我谈话,你自己来找我 |
[53:11] | Don’t send one of these twerps. | 不要派那些废物来 |
[53:13] | Han, I can’t make exceptions. | 汉,我不容许例外 |
[53:16] | What if everyone who smuggled for me… | 如果每个帮我运货的人 |
[53:19] | dropped their cargo at the first sign… | 看见帝国的战舰撒腿就跑的话 |
[53:22] | of an imperial starship? | 那我还怎么做生意阿? |
[53:25] | It’s not good business. | 这生意可不好做哦 |
[53:27] | Look, Jabba, even I get boarded sometimes. | 贾巴,就连我也会怕阿 |
[53:31] | You think I had a choice? | 你以为我还有别的选择吗? |
[53:34] | But I got a nice, easy charter. | 不过我有个很好的提议 |
[53:36] | I’ll pay ya back, plus a little extra. | 我会把钱还你的,一分不少还有得多 |
[53:38] | I just need a little more time. | 只是我还需要一点时间 |
[53:40] | Han, my boy, you’re the best. | 你是最好的我知道 |
[53:46] | So, for an extra 20%… | 那么就20%吧… |
[53:48] | Fifteen, Jabba. Don’t push it. | 十五,贾巴,最多了 |
[53:50] | Okay, 15%. | 好吧,15% |
[53:52] | But if you fail me again… | 但如果你这次又失败的话…. |
[53:55] | I’ll put a price on your head so big… | 我一定会通缉你.. |
[53:58] | you won’t be able to go near a civilized system. | 让你永远接近不了有人住的地方 |
[54:02] | Jabba… you’re a wonderful human being. | 贾巴,你是我见过最好的人类 |
[54:06] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[54:13] | If the ship’s as fast as he’s boasting… | 如果这飞船像他讲得那样快的话…. |
[54:15] | we ought to do well. | 我们应该可以成功 |
[54:41] | What a piece of junk! | 这是什么破东西啊! |
[54:43] | She’ll make.5 past light speed. | 他可是光速的5倍哦 |
[54:45] | She may not look like much… | 他也许看起来不怎么样… |
[54:47] | but she’s got it where it counts, kid. | 但是在关键的时候是挺管用的 |
[54:48] | I’ve made a lot of special modifications myself. | 我自己做过很多的调整 |
[54:51] | But we’re a little rushed, so if you’ll just get on board… | 但现在时间比较紧,你们如果可以上船的话 |
[54:54] | we’ll get outta here. | 我们就要出发了 |
[55:00] | Hello, sir. | 你好,先生 |
[55:10] | Which way? | 往哪里? |
[55:13] | All right, men, load your weapons. | 把弹药装上 |
[55:17] | Stop that ship! Blast them! | 把那船给我截下来,炸了它! |
[55:29] | Chewie, get us out of here! | 楚伊,带我们走! |
[55:32] | Oh, my. I’d forgotten how much I hate space travel. | 天哪,我最讨厌星际旅行了 |
[55:55] | Looks like an imperial cruiser. | 看来是帝国的巡洋舰 |
[55:57] | Our passengers must be hotter than I thought. | 看来那些人是紧咬不放了 |
[55:58] | Try and hold ’em off. | 别让他们追上了 |
[56:00] | Angle the deflector shields while I make the calculations… | 把防护系统调好 |
[56:01] | for the jump to light speed. | 我要做进入光速的准备程序 |
[56:12] | Stay sharp. There’s two more comin’ in. | 注意了,又有两架 |
[56:14] | They’re gonna try and cut us off. | 他们想要截住我们 |
[56:16] | Why don’t you outrun ’em? I thought you said this thing was fast! | 你为什么不加速阿?不是说这玩意儿很快吗! |
[56:18] | Watch your mouth, kid, or you’re gonna find yourself floating home. | 注意你说的话,要不你就不要跟着我们 |
[56:20] | We’ll be safe enough… | 只要进了外太空 |
[56:22] | once we make the jump to hyperspace. | 我们就安全了 |
[56:24] | Besides, I know a few maneuvers. We’ll lose ’em. | 我可以甩掉他们 |
[56:30] | Here’s where the fun begins. | 好戏就要开始了 |
[56:32] | How long before you can make the jump to light speed? | 你什么时候才能上光速阿? |
[56:34] | It’ll take a few moments to get the coordinates from the navicomputer. | 我要先从计算机里得到我们坐标 |
[56:36] | Are you kidding? At the rate they’re gaining? | 你不回开玩笑吧?他们都快追上来了! |
[56:38] | Traveling through hyperspace ain’t like dustin’ crops, boy! | 在外太空航行可不像你想象得那么简单! |
[56:42] | Without precise calculations… | 如果没有精确的计算… |
[56:43] | we’d fly right through a star… | 我们可能会撞上一颗恒星 |
[56:44] | or bounce too close to a supernova… | 或是与一颗新行星擦身而过 |
[56:45] | and that would end your trip real quick, wouldn’t it? | 这样我们就没得玩了 |
[56:48] | What’s that flashing? | 那闪光是什么? |
[56:49] | We’re losing a deflector shield. | 我们的防护网要消失了 |
[56:50] | Go strap yourselves in. | 坐好了 |
[56:51] | I’m gonna make the jump to light speed. | 我们就要进入光速了 |
[57:14] | We’ve entered the Alderaan system. | 我们就要进入阿尔德兰了 |
[57:16] | Governor Tarkin. | 塔金行政官 |
[57:18] | I should have expected… | 我早就应该料到了 |
[57:19] | to find you holding Vader’s leash. | 是你在控制维德 |
[57:21] | I recognized your foul stench… | 我从一上船 |
[57:23] | when I was brought on board. | 就闻到了你的臭味 |
[57:26] | Charming to the last. | 到现在仍是这么迷人 |
[57:29] | You don’t know how hard I found it… | 你不知道我发现下达处决你的命令 |
[57:31] | signing the order to terminate your life. | 心里有多难过 |
[57:33] | I’m surprised you had the courage… | 不过我很高兴 |
[57:35] | to take the responsibility yourself. | 你帮我下了这个决心 |
[57:36] | Princess Leia, before your execution… | 莉娅公主 |
[57:39] | I would like you to be my guest… | 在你被处决之前 |
[57:41] | at a ceremony that will make this battle station operational. | 我希望你能参加我的战斗基地的开幕礼 |
[57:45] | No star system will dare oppose the emperor now. | 再也没有一个星球敢违抗帝国的统治了 |
[57:48] | The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin… | 塔金你越想巩固你的统治 |
[57:51] | the more star systems will slip through your fingers. | 就会有越多的反抗 |
[57:53] | Not after we demonstrate the power of this station. | 但显示了这个基地的威力之后就不会 |
[57:56] | In a way, you have determined… | 你也帮我决定了 |
[57:59] | the choice of the planet that will be destroyed first. | 哪个星球成为他的第一个目标 |
[58:02] | Since you are reluctant… | 既然你不愿意告诉我们 |
[58:04] | to provide us with the location of the rebel base… | 叛军的基地所在 |
[58:07] | I have chosen to test this station’s destructive power… | 我只能选择你的故乡阿尔德兰 |
[58:10] | on your home planet of Alderaan. | 作为我的第一个试验品了 |
[58:13] | No! Alderaan is peaceful. | 不!那是个和平的地方 |
[58:14] | We have no weapons. You can’t possibly… | 我们什么武器也没有,你不可以… |
[58:16] | You would prefer another target? A military target? | 你想要另一个目标吗?军事目标? |
[58:18] | Then name the system. | 那就说出来啊 |
[58:22] | I grow tired of asking this, so it will be the last time. | 我已经厌倦了,这可是最后一次机会 |
[58:26] | Where is the rebel base? | 叛军基地在哪里? |
[58:32] | Dantooine. | 塔图因 |
[58:34] | They’re on Dantooine. | 他们在塔图因 |
[58:36] | There. You see, Lord Vader? | 你看,维德勋爵 |
[58:38] | She can be reasonable. | 她也是讲道理的 |
[58:40] | Continue with the operation. You may fire when ready. | 继续行动,准备好了就发射 |
[58:42] | What? | 什么? |
[58:44] | You’re far too trusting. | 你太容易相信人了 |
[58:45] | Dantooine is too remote… | 塔图因太远了 |
[58:47] | to make an effective demonstration, but don’t worry. | 显示不了他的威力,不过别急 |
[58:49] | We will deal with your rebel friends soon enough. | 我们会慢慢跟你的叛军朋友算账的 |
[58:52] | No! | 不! |
[58:55] | Commence primary ignition. | 准备发射 |
[59:20] | Are you all right? What’s wrong? | 你还好吧?怎么了? |
[59:23] | I felt a great disturbance in the Force… | 我感觉气不太稳定 |
[59:26] | as if millions of voices… | 好像无数的声音 |
[59:27] | suddenly cried out in terror… | 在恐惧中尖叫 |
[59:29] | and were suddenly silenced. | 然后忽然安静下来了 |
[59:31] | I fear something terrible has happened. | 我想是有什么不好的事发生了 |
[59:35] | You’d better get on with your exercises. | 你继续练习 |
[59:40] | Well, you can forget your troubles with those imperial slugs. | 现在你不用担心那些臭虫了八 |
[59:43] | I told you I’d outrun them. | 我说了我会甩掉他们的 |
[59:49] | Don’t everybody thank me at once. | 有人谢我了吗? |
[59:51] | Anyway, we should be at Alderaan about 0200 hours. | 我们不久就会到阿尔德兰了 |
[1:00:03] | Now be careful, R2. | 小心了,R2 |
[1:00:13] | Argh! | 啊 |
[1:00:14] | He made a fair move. Screaming about it can’t help you. | 这是他自找的,乱叫也不会帮你的 |
[1:00:16] | Let him have it. It’s not wise to upset a Wookiee. | 就让让他吧,惹恼一个伍基人是不明智的 |
[1:00:19] | But, sir, nobody worries about upsetting a droid. | 但是没人会怕一个猩猩 |
[1:00:22] | That’s ’cause a droid don’t pull people’s arms out of their sockets… | 那是因为猩猩不会把手臂 |
[1:00:25] | when they lose. | 从松了的接口里拔出来 |
[1:00:26] | Wookiees are known to do that. | 伍基人知道怎么做 |
[1:00:30] | I see your point, sir. | 我明白了 |
[1:00:33] | I suggest a new strategy, R2. | 我有个新的建议 |
[1:00:34] | Let the Wookiee win. | 让伍基人赢 |
[1:00:54] | Remember, a Jedi can feel the Force flowing through him. | 记住了,绝地武士能感觉到气从身体里流过 |
[1:00:58] | You mean it controls your actions? | 你是说它控制你的行动? |
[1:01:00] | Partially, but it also obeys your commands. | 部分的,但他也会服从你的指挥 |
[1:01:08] | Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match… | 那些虚伪的宗教和古老的武器 |
[1:01:11] | for a good blaster at your side, kid. | 并不怎么适合你 |
[1:01:13] | You don’t believe in the Force, do you? | 你并不相信气,对吗? |
[1:01:15] | Kid, I’ve flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. | 小子,我什么地方都去过 |
[1:01:18] | I’ve seen a lot of strange stuff… | 也见过不少奇怪的东西 |
[1:01:20] | but I’ve never seen anything to make me believe… | 但是我却永远不能相信 |
[1:01:22] | there’s one all-powerful force controlling everything. | 有一种力量能控制一切 |
[1:01:26] | There’s no mystical energy field controls my destiny. | 没有任何奇怪的力量能够控制我的命运的 |
[1:01:30] | It’s all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense. | 这只是些小把戏用来唬人的而已 |
[1:01:34] | I suggest you try it again, Luke. | 卢克,我建议你再试一次 |
[1:01:37] | This time, let go your conscious self… | 随心所欲 |
[1:01:42] | and act on instinct. | 完全不受约束 |
[1:01:44] | With the blast shield down, I can’t even see. | 面罩放下之后我什么都看不见了 |
[1:01:48] | How am I supposed to fight? | 那我还怎么战斗阿? |
[1:01:49] | Your eyes can deceive you. | 你的眼睛会欺骗你的 |
[1:01:50] | Don’t trust them. | 不能相信他们 |
[1:02:01] | Stretch out with your feelings. | 用你的感觉 |
[1:02:18] | You see? You can do it. | 瞧,你做的到的 |
[1:02:20] | I call it luck. | 我觉得是幸运 |
[1:02:22] | In my experience, there’s no such thing as luck. | 我觉得从来就没有幸运 |
[1:02:24] | Look, good against remotes is one thing. | 也许对静止的物体有用 |
[1:02:27] | Good against the living, that’s something else. | 但对于活动的敌人却又完全不一样了 |
[1:02:31] | Looks like we’re coming up on Alderaan. | 看来我们到阿尔德兰了 |
[1:02:36] | You know, I did feel something. | 我感觉到了一些东西 |
[1:02:38] | I could almost see the remote. | 我几乎就能看见了 |
[1:02:39] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[1:02:40] | You’ve taken your first step… | 你已经为你的将来 |
[1:02:42] | into a larger world. | 迈出了坚实的一步 |
[1:02:48] | Yes? | 怎么了? |
[1:02:50] | Our scout ships have reached Dantooine. | 我们的侦察船到了塔图因 |
[1:02:52] | They found the remains of a rebel base… | 他们找到了叛军基地 |
[1:02:54] | but they estimate that it has been deserted for some time. | 但他们估计叛军已经撤离了有一段时间了 |
[1:02:57] | They are now conducting an extensive search of the surrounding systems. | 他们现在正在做地毯式的搜寻 |
[1:03:01] | She lied. She lied to us! | 她撒谎! |
[1:03:04] | I told you she would never… | 我跟你说了她永远不会 |
[1:03:06] | consciously betray the rebellion. | 背叛那群叛军的 |
[1:03:09] | Terminate her immediately. | 马上处决她 |
[1:03:14] | Stand by, Chewie. Here we go. | 楚伊,准备好了 |
[1:03:15] | Cut in the sublight engines. | 把引擎关掉 |
[1:03:19] | What the… | 妈的… |
[1:03:24] | We’ve come out of hyperspace into a meteor shower. | 我们从外太空进入了流星雨区域 |
[1:03:26] | Some kind of asteroid collision. | 应该是行星撞击产生的吧 |
[1:03:28] | It’s not on any of the charts. | 但是图表上却没有显示 |
[1:03:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[1:03:30] | Our position’s correct, except no Alderaan. | 我们的位置正确无误,但是却没有阿尔德兰 |
[1:03:32] | What do you mean? Where is it? | 什么意思?那它去哪儿了? |
[1:03:34] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you, kid. | 我也想问这个问题 |
[1:03:35] | It ain’t there. It’s been totally blown away. | 他不在了,被完整的消灭了 |
[1:03:37] | What? How? | 什么?怎么做到的? |
[1:03:38] | Destroyed by the Empire. | 被帝国毁灭了 |
[1:03:39] | The entire starfleet couldn’t destroy the whole planet. | 就算是整个帝国舰队也不能消灭整颗行星阿 |
[1:03:42] | It would take 1,000 ships with more firepower than… | 他会需要一千艘战舰的火力… |
[1:03:45] | There’s another ship coming in. | 又有一艘飞船过来了 |
[1:03:47] | Maybe they know what happened. | 也许他们知道发生了什么 |
[1:03:48] | It’s an imperial fighter. | 这是帝国的战船 |
[1:03:51] | It followed us! | 他盯上我们了! |
[1:03:52] | No. It’s a short-range fighter. | 不,这是艘短程战船 |
[1:03:54] | There aren’t any bases around here. Where did it come from? | 这里没有任何基地,它是从哪里来的? |
[1:04:00] | It sure is leaving in a big hurry. | 看起来它走的很急 |
[1:04:02] | If they identify us, we’re in big trouble. | 如果他们认出我们的话就会有大麻烦了 |
[1:04:03] | Not if I can help it. | 看来我有办法 |
[1:04:04] | Chewie, jam its transmissions. | 楚伊,扰乱他的通信系统 |
[1:04:05] | It would be as well to let it go. | 让他走也是个不错的选择 |
[1:04:06] | It’s too far out of range. | 他离我们的射程太远了 |
[1:04:07] | Not for long. | 不会很久的 |
[1:04:11] | A fighter that size couldn’t get this deep into space on its own. | 那样小的战船是不能独自进入这么深的太空的 |
[1:04:15] | He must have gotten lost, been part of a convoy or something. | 他应该是从整个战队里走丢了 |
[1:04:18] | Well, he ain’t gonna be around long enough… | 他不会活到 |
[1:04:20] | to tell anybody about us. | 透露我们的踪迹了 |
[1:04:23] | Look at him. He’s heading for that small moon. | 看,他正飞向那个小的卫星 |
[1:04:25] | I think I can get him before he gets there. He’s almost in range. | 我想我可以在他抵达之前击落他 |
[1:04:30] | That’s no moon. | 这不是卫星 |
[1:04:32] | It’s a space station. | 是一个空间站 |
[1:04:33] | It’s too big to be a space station. | 哪有这么大的空间站阿 |
[1:04:38] | I have a very bad feeling about this. | 我有一种不祥的预感 |
[1:04:41] | Turn the ship around. | 掉头 |
[1:04:43] | Yeah. I think you’re right. Full reverse! | 没错,快掉头! |
[1:04:45] | Chewie, lock in the auxiliary power. | 楚伊,把备用能源也用上! |
[1:04:52] | Chewie, lock in the auxiliary power! | 楚伊,快把备用能源也用上! |
[1:04:56] | Why are we still moving towards it?! | 为什么我们还在前进? |
[1:04:58] | We’re caught in a tractor beam. It’s pulling us in! | 我们被吸住了 |
[1:05:00] | There’s got to be something you can do! | 你一定能做什么的! |
[1:05:02] | There’s nothing I can do about it, kid. | 我什么也不能做,小子 |
[1:05:03] | I’m at full power. I’m gonna have to shut down. | 已经是全速了,我要关引擎了 |
[1:05:05] | They’re not gonna get me without a fight. | 他们不会那么容易逮到我的 |
[1:05:11] | You can’t win… | 你赢不了的… |
[1:05:12] | but there are alternatives to fighting. | 但还有更好的方法 |
[1:05:31] | Clear Bay 327. | 327号仓位准备 |
[1:05:33] | We are opening the magnetic field. | 我们将打开磁场 |
[1:05:50] | To your stations! | 到你们的岗位上去! |
[1:05:51] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:05:57] | Close all outboard shields. | 把所有防护网关上 |
[1:05:58] | Close all outboard shields. | 把所有防护网关上 |
[1:06:02] | Yes? | 怎么了? |
[1:06:03] | We’ve captured a freighter… | 我们抓获了一艘货船 |
[1:06:05] | entering the remains of the Alderaan system. | 他正试图进入阿尔德兰的废墟 |
[1:06:06] | Its markings match those of a ship… | 他的外形 |
[1:06:08] | that blasted its way out of Mos Eisley. | 跟逃离的那艘吻合 |
[1:06:10] | They must be trying to return the stolen plans to the princess. | 他们应该是准备营救公主的 |
[1:06:14] | She may yet be of some use to us. | 看来她对我们还有一些作用 |
[1:06:22] | Unlock 1, 5, 7, and 9. Release charge. | 1号,5号,7号,9号撤离岗位 |
[1:06:27] | 316, report to control. | 316到指挥室报道 |
[1:06:32] | There’s no one on board, sir. | 船上一个人也没有 |
[1:06:35] | According to the log, the crew abandoned ship right after take-off. | 根据记录指示,船员在起飞后就遗弃了这艘船 |
[1:06:37] | It must be a decoy, sir. | 这一定是一个诱饵 |
[1:06:39] | Several of the escape pods have been jettisoned. | 逃生舱也不见了 |
[1:06:41] | Did you find any droids? | 找到任何机器人吗? |
[1:06:42] | No, sir. | 没有,长官 |
[1:06:43] | If there were any on board, they must also have jettisoned. | 即使有的话应该也逃生了 |
[1:06:45] | Send a scanning crew aboard. | 派一个搜索队上去 |
[1:06:47] | I want every part of this ship checked. | 我要彻彻底底检查这艘船 |
[1:06:49] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[1:06:50] | I sense something… | 我感觉到了… |
[1:06:51] | a presence I’ve not felt since… | 一种好久没有的感觉 |
[1:06:57] | Get me a scanning crew in here on the double. | 叫搜查队来 |
[1:06:58] | I want every part of this ship checked. | 我要检查这艘船 |
[1:07:09] | There’s no one here. | 里面没人 |
[1:07:20] | Boy, it’s lucky you had these compartments. | 还好你有这些小仓位 |
[1:07:22] | I use them for smuggling. | 那是走私货物用的 |
[1:07:24] | I never thought I’d be smuggling myself in ’em. | 我从来就没想过我会走私自己 |
[1:07:25] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[1:07:27] | Even if I could take off… | 即使我能起飞 |
[1:07:28] | I’d never get past the tractor beam. | 我也过不了那磁场 |
[1:07:30] | Leave that to me. | 这个由我来解决 |
[1:07:31] | Damn fool, I knew that you were gonna say that. | 我就知道你这笨蛋会说这个 |
[1:07:34] | Who’s the more foolish… | 你说跟着笨蛋的人 |
[1:07:35] | the fool or the fool who follows him? | 是不是更笨呢? |
[1:07:46] | The ship’s all yours. | 现在就把船交给你 |
[1:07:48] | If the scanners pick up anything… | 如果找到什么的话 |
[1:07:50] | report it immediately. | 马上报告 |
[1:07:52] | All right, let’s go. | 好的,我们走 |
[1:08:09] | Hey, down there! | 下面的人! |
[1:08:12] | Could you give us a hand with this? | 你们可以帮一下忙吗? |
[1:08:23] | TK-421, why aren’t you at your post? | TK-421,为什么你们不在岗位上? |
[1:08:26] | TK-421, do you copy? | TK-421,收到了吗? |
[1:08:40] | Take over. We’ve got a bad transmitter. | 你先接管,信号不太好 |
[1:08:42] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看能做什么 |
[1:09:00] | Between his howling and your blasting everything in sight… | 他的叫声和你的嘈杂声没把他们引来 |
[1:09:03] | it’s a wonder the whole station doesn’t know we’re here. | 还真是一个奇迹 |
[1:09:06] | Bring them on! | 让他们来啊 |
[1:09:08] | I’d prefer a straight fight to all this sneakin’ around. | 我宁愿堂堂正正打一架也不要偷偷摸摸的 |
[1:09:09] | We’ve found the computer outlet, sir. | 我们已经找到电脑接口了 |
[1:09:11] | Plug in. He should be able to interpret the entire imperial network. | 插进去,他应该可以破解整个帝国网络 |
[1:09:24] | He says he’s found the main controls… | 他说他找到了 |
[1:09:27] | to the power beam that’s holding the ship here. | 能源系统的主控制 |
[1:09:29] | He’ll try to make the precise location appear on the monitor. | 他会找出准确的位置 |
[1:09:32] | The tractor beam is coupled to the main reactor… | 磁场跟主反应堆 |
[1:09:34] | in seven locations. | 一共有7个联系 |
[1:09:36] | A power loss at one of the terminals… | 任何一处断连 |
[1:09:38] | will allow the ship to leave. | 都可以让飞船离开 |
[1:09:40] | I don’t think you boys can help. | 我想你们应该帮不上忙 |
[1:09:43] | I must go alone. | 我要一个人去 |
[1:09:45] | Whatever you say. | 随便吧 |
[1:09:47] | I’ve done more than I bargained for on this trip already. | 我已经仁至义尽了 |
[1:09:49] | I want to go with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[1:09:50] | Be patient, Luke. Stay and watch over the droids. | 要有耐心,卢克 |
[1:09:53] | They must be delivered safely… | 东西一定要安全的送到 |
[1:09:54] | or other star systems will suffer the same fate as Alderaan. | 否则其他系统也会有跟阿尔德兰一样的命运 |
[1:09:57] | Your destiny lies along a different path from mine. | 你跟我的命运不同 |
[1:10:05] | The Force will be with you always. | 原力会跟你同在的 |
[1:10:17] | You said it, Chewie. | 这是你说过的,楚伊 |
[1:10:19] | Where did you dig up that old fossil? | 你从哪里找来这么一个老顽固? |
[1:10:23] | Ben is a great man. | 本是一个很好的人 |
[1:10:25] | Yeah, great at getting us into trouble. | 没错,好的老是惹来麻烦 |
[1:10:27] | I didn’t hear you give any ideas. | 你也没有给出什么好的建议阿 |
[1:10:29] | Well, anything’s better than just hangin’ around… | 任何事都比四处闲逛 |
[1:10:30] | waiting for ’em to pick us up. | 然后等着被他们发现好 |
[1:10:31] | Who do you think… | 你以为… |
[1:10:34] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[1:10:35] | I’m afraid I’m not quite sure, sir. | 我不是很清楚 |
[1:10:37] | He says “I’ve found her” and keeps repeating “She’s here.” | 他不停的说我找到她了,她在那里 |
[1:10:40] | Well, who… who has he found? | 他找到谁了? |
[1:10:43] | Princess Leia. | 莉娅公主 |
[1:10:44] | The princess? She’s here?! | 公主?她在这儿? |
[1:10:45] | Princess? | 公主? |
[1:10:46] | Where? Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[1:10:48] | Princess? What’s going on? | 什么公主啊? |
[1:10:54] | Level 5, Detention Block AA-23. | 第五层,AA-23号囚室 |
[1:11:01] | I’m afraid she’s scheduled to be terminated. | 好像她马上就要被处决了 |
[1:11:05] | Oh, no! | 不! |
[1:11:06] | We’ve got to do something! | 我们得做点什么! |
[1:11:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:11:09] | The droids belong to her. | 机器人是她的 |
[1:11:10] | She’s the one in the message. | 她就是信息里的人 |
[1:11:11] | We got to help her. | 我们要帮助她 |
[1:11:13] | Now look, don’t get any funny ideas. | 不要胡思乱想了 |
[1:11:14] | The old man wants us to wait right here. | 那老头让我们在这里呆着 |
[1:11:15] | But he didn’t know she was here. | 但他不知道公主在这里 |
[1:11:17] | Just find a way back into that detention block. | 找到去囚室的路 |
[1:11:19] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我什么地方也不会去的 |
[1:11:20] | They’re going to execute her. | 他们要处决她了 |
[1:11:21] | Look, a few minutes ago, you said… | 刚刚你还说 |
[1:11:23] | you didn’t want to just wait here to be captured. | 你不想在这里等死 |
[1:11:24] | Now all you want to do is stay? | 现在你又想留下来了? |
[1:11:25] | Marching into the detention area… | 但我从来没想过 |
[1:11:27] | is not what I had in mind. | 要去囚室 |
[1:11:28] | But they’re gonna kill her! | 但他们要杀了她! |
[1:11:29] | Better her than me. | 总比杀了我好 |
[1:11:39] | She’s rich. | 她很富有 |
[1:11:43] | Rich? | 富有? |
[1:11:44] | Mm-hmm. Rich, powerful. | 又有钱又有势 |
[1:11:46] | Listen, if you were to rescue her, the reward would be… | 如果你去救她的话,报酬可是… |
[1:11:49] | What? | 什么? |
[1:11:50] | Well, more well than you can imagine. | 超出你的想象 |
[1:11:52] | I don’t know. I can imagine quite a bit. | 我的胃口可大了 |
[1:11:54] | You’ll get it. | 你会得到的 |
[1:11:55] | I better. | 最好这样 |
[1:11:57] | You will. | 你会的 |
[1:11:58] | All right, kid. You better be right about this. | 小子,最好你说得没错 |
[1:12:00] | All right. | 当然 |
[1:12:01] | What’s your plan? | 你的计划是? |
[1:12:02] | Um… | 恩 |
[1:12:03] | 3PO, hand me those binders there, will you? | 你可以把那手铐递给我吗? |
[1:12:07] | O.K. | 好的 |
[1:12:09] | Now… I’m gonna put these on you. | 我现在要把它戴在你身上 |
[1:12:12] | O.K. Han, you… you put those on. | 汉,你来吧 |
[1:12:16] | Don’t worry, Chewie. | 别担心,楚伊 |
[1:12:18] | I think I know what he has in mind. | 我想我知道他想做什么 |
[1:12:19] | Master Luke, sir, pardon me for asking… | 卢克主人,请允许我问一下 |
[1:12:22] | but what should R2 and I do if we’re discovered here? | 我跟R2被发现的话该怎么办? |
[1:12:25] | Lock the door. | 关上门 |
[1:12:27] | And hope they don’t have blasters. | 希望他们没有炸药吧 |
[1:12:29] | That isn’t very reassuring. | 这听起来并不怎么可靠 |
[1:12:51] | 517 to scanner control. | 517去检查控制室 |
[1:12:53] | 517 to scanner control. | 517去检查控制室 |
[1:13:00] | 316, report to control. | 316向控制室报道 |
[1:13:05] | 53 to upper bay door. | 53到上层闸门 |
[1:13:08] | 53 to upper bay door. | 53到上层闸门 |
[1:13:22] | I can’t see a thing in this helmet. | 在这个头盔下我什么也看不见 |
[1:13:55] | This is not gonna work. | 这不会管用的 |
[1:13:57] | Why didn’t you say so before? | 你前面为什么不讲? |
[1:13:59] | I did say so before. | 我说了阿 |
[1:14:16] | Where are you taking this… thing? | 你们要把这东西带去哪里? |
[1:14:19] | Prisoner transfer from Cell Block 1138. | 转去1138号囚室 |
[1:14:22] | I wasn’t notified. | 我没有被通知 |
[1:14:25] | I’ll have to clear it. | 让我确认一下 |
[1:14:33] | Look out! He’s loose! | 小心,他的手铐松了! |
[1:14:35] | He’ll tear us all apart! | 他会把我们都撕成碎片的! |
[1:14:36] | I’ll get him! | 我来! |
[1:15:00] | Look out! | 小心! |
[1:15:12] | We gotta find out which cell this princess of yours is in. | 我们得找到是哪间囚室先 |
[1:15:14] | Here it is… 2187. | 是这间-2187 |
[1:15:16] | You go and get her. I’ll hold them here. | 你去找她,我来缠住他们 |
[1:15:21] | Uh… Uh, everything’s under control. | 一切都控制住了 |
[1:15:24] | Situation normal. | 情况正常 |
[1:15:25] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[1:15:26] | Had a slight weapons malfunction… | 武器有点失常 |
[1:15:29] | but, uh, everything’s perfectly all right now. | 现在都已经没问题了 |
[1:15:31] | We’re fine… We’re all fine here now. Thank you. | 我们很好,谢谢 |
[1:15:34] | How are you? | 你怎么了? |
[1:15:35] | We’re sending a squad up. | 我们正派一个小队过去 |
[1:15:37] | Uh, negative, negative! | 有情况,有情况! |
[1:15:39] | We have a… a reactor leak here, uh, now. | 我们这里的反应堆泄漏 |
[1:15:42] | Give us a few minutes to lock it down. | 我们需要几分钟来解决 |
[1:15:43] | Uh, large leak, very dangerous. | 大规模泄漏,很严重 |
[1:15:45] | Who is this? What’s your operating number? | 你是谁?你的号码是多少? |
[1:15:48] | Uh… | 恩 |
[1:15:50] | Boring conversation anyway. | 没什么意义的对话 |
[1:15:51] | Luke! We’re gonna have company! | 卢克,有人要来了! |
[1:16:07] | Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper? | 你会不会太矮了? |
[1:16:10] | Huh? | 啊? |
[1:16:11] | Oh, the uniform. | 你的制服 |
[1:16:14] | I’m Luke Skywalker. I’m here to rescue you. | 我叫天行者卢克,我是来救你的 |
[1:16:16] | You’re who? | 你是谁? |
[1:16:18] | I’m here to rescue you. I’ve got your R2 unit. | 我是来救你的,我有你的R2 |
[1:16:19] | I’m here with Ben Kenobi. | 我跟本 科努比一起来的 |
[1:16:20] | Ben Kenobi?! Where is he? | 本 科努比?他在哪里? |
[1:16:22] | Come on! | 快! |
[1:16:25] | He is here. | 他在这儿 |
[1:16:26] | Obi-Wan Kenobi? | 欧比 旺 科努比? |
[1:16:28] | What makes you think so? | 你为什么会这样觉得? |
[1:16:30] | A tremor in the Force. | 我的气在振动 |
[1:16:32] | The last time I felt it… | 上次我感觉到他 |
[1:16:34] | was in the presence of my old master. | 是在我的老师身边 |
[1:16:36] | Surely he must be dead by now. | 但他应该已经死了阿 |
[1:16:39] | Don’t underestimate the Force. | 永远不要轻视气 |
[1:16:42] | The Jedi are extinct. | 绝地武士已经灭绝了 |
[1:16:44] | Their fire has gone out of the universe. | 他们已经在这个宇宙消失 |
[1:16:46] | You, my friend, are all that’s left of their religion. | 你是他们之中唯一的幸存者了 |
[1:16:49] | Yes. | 怎么了 |
[1:16:51] | We have an emergency alert… | 我们有一个警报 |
[1:16:52] | in Detention Block AA-23. | 在AA-23囚室 |
[1:16:55] | The princess? | 公主? |
[1:16:56] | Put all sections on alert. | 全面警戒 |
[1:16:58] | Obi-Wan is here. | 欧比 旺来了 |
[1:16:59] | The Force is with him. | 我感觉到他的气了 |
[1:17:01] | If you’re right… | 如果你的判断没错的话 |
[1:17:02] | he must not be allowed to escape. | 他就不容许逃走 |
[1:17:04] | Escape is not his plan. | 这不是他的计划 |
[1:17:06] | I must face him alone. | 我要单独面对他 |
[1:17:17] | Get behind me! Get behind me! | 到我后面! |
[1:17:30] | Watch your left. | 看你的左边 |
[1:17:31] | They went down the cell bay. | 他们去了闸门 |
[1:17:35] | Can’t get out that way. | 这里行不通 |
[1:17:37] | Looks like you managed to cut off our only escape route. | 你把我们唯一的去路给堵住了 |
[1:17:39] | Maybe you’d like it back in your cell, Your Highness. | 看来你是想回到你的囚室了,殿下 |
[1:17:43] | C-3PO, C-3PO! C-3PO, C-3PO! | |
[1:17:45] | Yes, sir? | 怎么了? |
[1:17:46] | Are there any other ways out of the cell bay? | 有什么路能走出去吗? |
[1:17:48] | We’ve been cut off! | 我们被堵住了 |
[1:17:52] | What was that? I didn’t copy. | 什么?我听不到 |
[1:17:54] | I said all systems have been alerted to your presence, sir. | 我说已经全面警戒了 |
[1:17:58] | The main entrance seems to be the only way in or out. | 只有主通道是开的 |
[1:18:00] | All other information on your level is restricted. | 你那一层的信息被限制了 |
[1:18:03] | Open up in there! | 把门打开! |
[1:18:04] | Open up in there! | 打开门! |
[1:18:06] | Oh, no! | 不! |
[1:18:08] | There isn’t any other way out! | 已经没有路了 |
[1:18:15] | I can’t hold them off forever! Now what?! | 我不能永远挡着他们,现在怎么办? |
[1:18:18] | This is some rescue! | 好一个营救! |
[1:18:19] | You came in here, and you didn’t have a plan for getting out? | 你们进来却没有一个计划出去? |
[1:18:21] | He’s the brains, sweetheart! | 亲爱的,他才是策划者! |
[1:18:23] | Well, I didn’t… | 我没有… |
[1:18:26] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:18:27] | Somebody has to save our skins. | 总的有个办法啊 |
[1:18:32] | Into the garbage chute, fly boy. | 进垃圾道,快! |
[1:18:40] | – Get in there! – Arrgh! | 快进! |
[1:18:42] | Get in there, you big furry oaf! | 快进去你这大家伙! |
[1:18:45] | I don’t care what you smell. | 我才不管那味道呢 |
[1:18:46] | Get in there, and don’t worry about it. | 快进去,什么也别想 |
[1:18:52] | Wonderful girl! | 好女孩! |
[1:18:56] | Either I’m going to kill her… | 要不我就杀了她 |
[1:18:57] | or I’m beginning to like her. | 要不我会开始喜欢她 |
[1:19:00] | Get in there! | 快进去! |
[1:19:10] | Ah! | 啊! |
[1:19:14] | The garbage chute was a really wonderful idea. | 这么个好主意 |
[1:19:17] | What an incredible smell you’ve discovered! | 这是什么味道啊! |
[1:19:23] | Let’s get out of here. | 快出去 |
[1:19:26] | Get away from there. | 走开 |
[1:19:27] | No, wait! | 等一下! |
[1:19:35] | Will you forget it?! I already tried it! | 你忘了吗?我已经试过了! |
[1:19:36] | It’s magnetically sealed. | 这里被磁场封住了 |
[1:19:38] | Put that thing away! You’re gonna get us all killed! | 把那东西拿开!你会杀了我们的! |
[1:19:40] | Absolutely, Your Worship. | 没错,我的神! |
[1:19:42] | Look, I had everything under control till you led us down here! | 一切都很好直至你把我们带进来! |
[1:19:44] | Ya know, it’s not gonna take ’em long… | 他们不会需要多久 |
[1:19:46] | to figure out what happened to us! | 来知道我们去哪儿的! |
[1:19:47] | It could be worse. | 没什么比这个更糟的了 |
[1:19:53] | It’s worse. | 没错 |
[1:19:54] | There’s something alive in here. | 这里有生物 |
[1:19:56] | That’s your imagination. | 那是你的幻觉 |
[1:19:58] | Something just moved past my leg. | 有东西从我的腿边经过 |
[1:20:02] | Look! Did you see that? | 你看见了吗? |
[1:20:04] | What? | 什么? |
[1:20:26] | Kid! | 小子! |
[1:20:27] | Luke! | 卢克! |
[1:20:28] | Luke! | 卢克! |
[1:20:30] | Luke! | 卢克! |
[1:20:32] | Luke! | 卢克! |
[1:20:39] | Luke! Luke, grab hold of this! | 卢克,抓住这个! |
[1:20:43] | Blast it! My gun’s jammed. | 妈的,我的枪被卡住了 |
[1:20:45] | Where? | 哪儿? |
[1:20:47] | Anywhere! | 随便! |
[1:20:56] | Luke, Luke! | 卢克! |
[1:21:21] | Help him! | 快帮他! |
[1:21:22] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[1:21:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:21:25] | It just let go of me and disappeared. | 他们忽然松开我走了 |
[1:21:33] | I got a bad feeling about this. | 我有不祥的预感 |
[1:21:42] | The walls are moving! | 墙在动! |
[1:21:43] | Don’t just stand there! | 别站着不动! |
[1:21:44] | Try and brace it with something. | 用什么东西顶住 |
[1:21:54] | Help me! | 快帮我! |
[1:22:08] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[1:22:12] | 3PO! 3PO! | |
[1:22:13] | Come in, 3PO! | 快点3PO! |
[1:22:16] | 3PO! 3PO! | |
[1:22:18] | Where could he be? | 它去哪儿了? |
[1:22:24] | Take over. See to him. | 到位,快找 |
[1:22:28] | Look, there. | 在这儿 |
[1:22:32] | They’re madmen. | 他们疯了 |
[1:22:33] | They’re heading for the prison level. | 他们去监狱那一层了 |
[1:22:35] | If you hurry, you might catch them. | 如果够快的话也许还能抓到他们 |
[1:22:36] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[1:22:42] | You stand guard. | 你在这里守着 |
[1:22:48] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:22:53] | Oh! | 哦! |
[1:22:58] | All this excitement has overrun the circuits in my counterpart here. | 我的朋友出了一点故障 |
[1:23:02] | If you don’t mind, I’d like to take him down to maintenance. | 如果你不介意我想带他去维修 |
[1:23:05] | All right. | 好 |
[1:23:19] | 3PO! 3PO! | |
[1:23:20] | Come in, 3PO! | 快,3PO! |
[1:23:21] | 3PO! 3PO! | |
[1:23:23] | Get on top! | 到上面去! |
[1:23:24] | I can’t. | 我上不去 |
[1:23:25] | Where could he be?! 3PO! | 他跑去哪里?3PO |
[1:23:28] | 3PO, will you come in! | 3PO,你答话! |
[1:23:31] | They aren’t here. | 他们不在这里 |
[1:23:32] | Something must have happened to them. | 一定出事了 |
[1:23:33] | See if they’ve been captured. | 看他们是否被抓了 |
[1:23:35] | Hurry. | 快点! |
[1:23:39] | One thing’s for sure… | 有件事可确定 |
[1:23:41] | we’re all gonna be a lot thinner. | 我们都要变瘦了 |
[1:23:45] | Get on top of it. | 到上面去 |
[1:23:47] | I’m trying. | 我在努力了 |
[1:23:53] | Thank goodness they haven’t found them. | 谢天谢地! 帝国军还没找到他们 |
[1:23:55] | Where could they be? | 他们去哪里了呢? |
[1:23:59] | “Use the comlink”? | 用通话器? |
[1:24:01] | Oh, my. I forgot. I turned it off. | 我忘了我把它关了 |
[1:24:06] | Are you there, sir? | 你在吗?先生? |
[1:24:09] | 3PO! 3PO! | |
[1:24:11] | We’ve had some problems. | 我们发生了点问题… |
[1:24:12] | Will you shut up and listen to me?! | 你闭嘴听我说好吗? |
[1:24:13] | Shut down all the garbage mashers on the detention level, will ya?! | 关闭囚犯区的垃圾库电力 好吗?! |
[1:24:16] | Do you copy!? | 你听到了吗? |
[1:24:18] | Shut down all the garbage mashers on the detention level! | 把囚犯区的垃圾库电力都关闭! |
[1:24:21] | Shut down all the garbage mashers on the detention level! | 把囚犯区的垃圾库电力都关闭! |
[1:24:24] | No! Shut them all down. Hurry! | 没错! 全部关闭,快呀! |
[1:24:38] | What? | 什么? |
[1:24:39] | Ha ha! | 哈哈! |
[1:24:43] | Listen to them. They’re dying, R2! | 你听他们的叫声,他们就要死了,R2! |
[1:24:45] | Curse my metal body! | 天咒我吧! |
[1:24:47] | I wasn’t fast enough. It’s all my fault! My poor master. | 我的动作不够快 全是我的错,我可怜的主人 |
[1:24:51] | We’re all right! You did great! | 我们没事了! 太棒了,你做的太好了 |
[1:24:52] | Hey! Open the pressure maintenance hatch… | 打开这里的压力门 |
[1:24:55] | on unit number… Where are we? | 我们在哪里? |
[1:24:57] | 3263827! | 我们在 32-63-827 下面 |
[1:25:45] | If we can just avoid any more female advice… | 只要避免再有女性建议, |
[1:25:48] | we ought to be able to get outta here. | 我们就能离开这儿 |
[1:25:50] | Well, let’s get moving. | 我们快走吧! |
[1:25:53] | Where are you going? | 你去那儿? |
[1:25:56] | No, wait! They’ll hear! | 等等! 他们会听到 |
[1:25:59] | Come here, you big coward. | 过来! 你这懦夫 |
[1:26:01] | Chewie, come here. | 楚伊,过来 |
[1:26:02] | Listen… | 听着! |
[1:26:03] | I don’t know who you are or where you came from… | 我不知你是谁?从何而来 |
[1:26:06] | but from now on, you do as I tell you, OK? | 从现在开始,照我的话作,好吗? |
[1:26:09] | Look, Your Worshipfulness… | 听着!殿下… |
[1:26:11] | let’s get one thing straight. | 我们先弄清楚 |
[1:26:13] | I take orders from just one person… me. | 我只听命于一个人,我! |
[1:26:16] | It’s a wonder you’re still alive. | 你还活着真是奇迹 |
[1:26:18] | Will somebody get this big walking carpet out of my way? | 谁来搬开这活动地板? |
[1:26:22] | No reward is worth this. | 没有奖赏值得我经受这一切 |
[1:26:34] | Give me regular reports, please. | 请把我例行的报告给我 |
[1:26:36] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:26:39] | Do you know what’s going on? | 你知道是怎么回事吗? |
[1:26:41] | Maybe it’s another drill. | 也许又是一次演习吧 |
[1:26:46] | You seen that new VT-16? | 看到那个新的 VT-16了吗? |
[1:26:49] | Yeah. Some of the other guys were telling me about it. | 听别人说了 |
[1:26:52] | They say it’s… it’s quite a thing to see… | 他们说它值得一看 |
[1:26:54] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[1:26:56] | Ah, it’s nothing. Outgassing. | 没什么正在排气 |
[1:26:58] | Don’t worry about it. | 不要担心 |
[1:27:04] | There she is. | 船就在那边了 |
[1:27:05] | C-3PO? Do you copy? | C3PO! 你听到吗? |
[1:27:07] | Yes, sir. | 是的! |
[1:27:08] | – Are you safe? – For the moment. | – 你安全吗? – 目前是 |
[1:27:10] | We’re in the main hangar across from the ship. | 我们在主机棚,飞船那边 |
[1:27:14] | We’re right above you. Stand by. | 我们就在你上面! 待命 |
[1:27:16] | You came in that thing? | 你的船? |
[1:27:18] | You’re braver than I thought. | 你比我想的还勇敢 |
[1:27:19] | Nice! Come on. | 很好! 走吧 |
[1:27:24] | It’s them! | 是他们! |
[1:27:25] | Blast them! | 开火! |
[1:27:27] | Get back to the ship! | 回船去 |
[1:27:29] | Where are you going? Come back! | 你去哪里?回来! |
[1:27:30] | He certainly has courage. | 他的确有勇气! |
[1:27:31] | What good will it do us… | 如果他这样丢掉自己的性命… |
[1:27:33] | if he gets himself killed? Come on. | 对我们会有什么好处呢?来 |
[1:28:00] | I think we took a wrong turn. | 我们转弯转错了 |
[1:28:07] | There’s no lock. | 没有锁 |
[1:28:12] | That oughta hold them for a while. | 这应让能挡住他们一阵 |
[1:28:13] | Quick! We’ve got to get across. | 快! 我们得过去 |
[1:28:15] | Find the controls that extend the bridge. | 找出控制器把桥延伸出去 |
[1:28:17] | I think I just blasted it. | 我刚把它打坏 |
[1:28:18] | They’re coming through! | 但他们就要过来了呀! |
[1:28:42] | Here, hold this. | 拿着! |
[1:29:00] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[1:29:11] | For luck. | 好运 |
[1:29:19] | We think they may be splitting up. | 他们可能单独行动 |
[1:29:22] | They may be on Level 5 and 6 now, sir. | 已经到了5楼或6楼 |
[1:29:39] | Where could they be? | 他们人呢? |
[1:29:45] | Close the blast doors! | 把门关上! |
[1:29:54] | Open the blast doors! Open the blast doors! | 把门打开! 把门打开! |
[1:30:15] | I’ve been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. | 我在等你!欧比旺! |
[1:30:17] | We meet again at last. | 我们终于再度见面 |
[1:30:19] | The circle is now complete. | 循环完成 |
[1:30:22] | When I left you, I was but the learner. | 我离开你时是学生 |
[1:30:25] | Now I am the master. | 如今我是大师了 |
[1:30:27] | Only a master of evil, Darth. | 邪恶大师,达斯・维德 |
[1:30:49] | Your powers are weak, old man. | 你的力量太弱了,老头子 |
[1:30:52] | You can’t win, Darth. | 你赢不了的,达斯・维德 |
[1:30:53] | If you strike me down… | 如果你将我击倒… |
[1:30:55] | I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. | 我会比你所想像的还要有力 |
[1:31:05] | You should not have come back. | 你不该回来 |
[1:31:34] | Didn’t we just leave this party? | 我们快离开这里? |
[1:31:38] | What kept you? | 你们被什么耽误了? |
[1:31:40] | We, uh, ran into some old friends. | 我们遇到些老朋友 |
[1:31:41] | The ship all right? | 船没事吧? |
[1:31:42] | It seems OK, if we can get to it. | 看上去很好,只要我们能上得去 |
[1:31:44] | I just hope the old man got the tractor beam out of commission. | 希望老头消除了磁力牵引光束 |
[1:32:00] | Look! | 看! |
[1:32:05] | Come on, R2, we’re going. | 走吧! R2,我们要走了 |
[1:32:08] | Now’s our chance! Go! | 这是我们的机会,快走! |
[1:32:13] | Ben? | 本? |
[1:32:30] | No! | 不! |
[1:32:40] | Come on! | 快来呀! |
[1:32:41] | Come on! | 快来呀! |
[1:32:42] | Come on! | 快来呀! |
[1:32:44] | Luke, it’s too late! | 卢克,已经太迟了! |
[1:32:45] | Blast the door, kid! | 把开关打坏! |
[1:32:56] | Run, Luke, run! | 快跑!卢克! |
[1:33:01] | I hope that old man got that tractor beam out of commission… | 希望老头破坏了磁力牵引光束… |
[1:33:04] | or this is gonna be a real short trip. O.K. Hit it! | 我们就能迅速离去 好! 发动! |
[1:33:37] | We’re coming up on their sentry ships. | 如果有他们的哨兵飞船 |
[1:33:39] | Hold them off. | 挡住它们 |
[1:33:41] | Angle the deflector shields while I charge up the main guns. | 升起防护网,将主要炮管装满 |
[1:33:52] | I can’t believe he’s gone. | 我无法相信他已死了 |
[1:33:57] | There wasn’t anything you could have done. | 你也无能为力 |
[1:34:00] | Come on, buddy. We’re not out of this yet. | 来吧! 这件事还未完呢 |
[1:34:19] | You in, kid? OK, stay sharp. | 你进来了吗?好! 保持警觉 |
[1:34:33] | Here they come. | 他们来了! |
[1:34:52] | They’re coming in too fast! | 他们来得太快! |
[1:35:02] | We’ve lost the lateral controls! | 我们的侧面失去控制! |
[1:35:03] | Don’t worry. She’ll hold together. | 不要担心! 这船能够撑住 |
[1:35:07] | Hear me, baby? Hold together. | 宝贝,稳住! |
[1:35:31] | Got him! I got him! | 我打中它了! 太好了 |
[1:35:33] | Great, kid! Don’t get cocky. | 不要就此自满 |
[1:35:37] | There’s still two more of them out there! | 外面还有2个! |
[1:36:12] | That’s it! We did it! | 这就对了! 我们成功了! |
[1:36:14] | We did it! | 我们成功了! |
[1:36:16] | Help! I think I’m melting! This is all your fault! | 救命! 我觉得我好像在融化!这都是你的错! |
[1:36:26] | Are they away? | 他们走远了吗? |
[1:36:28] | They’ve just made the jump into hyperspace. | 他们刚冲进超太空 |
[1:36:31] | You’re sure the homing beacon is secure aboard their ship? | 你确信追踪器装好了? |
[1:36:36] | I’m taking an awful risk, Vader. | 我这可是冒很大的险 |
[1:36:38] | This had better work. | 这招最好有效 |
[1:36:40] | Not a bad bit of rescuing, huh? | 还算成功的援救,是吧? |
[1:36:43] | You know, sometimes I amaze even myself. | 有时连我自己也感惊奇 |
[1:36:46] | That doesn’t sound too hard. | 这并不难呀 |
[1:36:49] | They let us go. | 他们是故意让我们走 |
[1:36:50] | It’s the only explanation for the ease of our escape. | 这是我们能轻易逃离的唯一解释 |
[1:36:53] | Easy? You call that easy? | 轻易,你说这样是轻易? |
[1:36:54] | They’re tracking us. | 他们追踪我们 |
[1:36:55] | Not this ship, sister. | 不可能对这条船的 |
[1:36:57] | At least the information in R2 is still intact. | 起码R2身上的情报未被破坏 |
[1:37:01] | What’s so important? What’s he carrying? | 什么情报如此重要?它带着什么? |
[1:37:03] | The technical readouts of that battle station. | 那个战斗站的结构图 |
[1:37:06] | I only hope that when the data’s analyzed… | 我只希望等我们分析时… |
[1:37:08] | a weakness can be found. | 能找出它的弱点 |
[1:37:10] | It’s not over yet. | 这件事还未结束呢 |
[1:37:12] | It is for me, sister. | 对我可是结束了 |
[1:37:14] | Look, I ain’t in this for your revolution… | 我参与此事不是为了你的革命… |
[1:37:15] | and I’m not in it for you, Princess. | 也不是为了你 |
[1:37:17] | I expect to be well paid. | 我是期望有优厚的报酬 |
[1:37:19] | I’m in it for the money. | 我是为钱参与此事 |
[1:37:20] | You needn’t worry about your reward. | 你不用担心你的报酬 |
[1:37:22] | If money is all that you love… | 如果你就只爱钱… |
[1:37:24] | then that’s what you’ll receive. | 那就是你会获得的 |
[1:37:28] | Your friend is quite a mercenary. | 你的朋友,好个佣兵 |
[1:37:30] | I wonder if he really cares about anything… | 我看他不关心任何事… |
[1:37:33] | or anybody. | 或任何人 |
[1:37:34] | I care. | 我关心呀! |
[1:37:42] | So… | 所以… |
[1:37:45] | what do you think of her, Han? | 你觉得她如何? |
[1:37:47] | I’m trying not to, kid. | 我尽量不去想她,孩子 |
[1:37:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:37:54] | Still, she’s got a lot of spirit. | 不过我认为她很有胆识 |
[1:37:59] | I don’t know. What do you think? | 我不知道你说呢? |
[1:38:01] | You think a princess and a guy like me… | 公主配我这样的人,你觉得如何… |
[1:38:02] | No! | 不好! |
[1:38:50] | You’re safe. | 你获救了 |
[1:38:51] | When we heard about Alderaan… | 当我们听到奥的朗的消息时… |
[1:38:53] | we feared the worst. | 我们最害怕 |
[1:38:54] | We have no time for sorrows, Commander. | 我们没时间伤心了,指挥官 |
[1:38:56] | You must use the information in this R2 unit… | 你必须使用R2身上的情况… |
[1:38:58] | to help plan the attack. | 来策划攻击行动 |
[1:38:59] | It’s our only hope. | 那是我们唯一的希望 |
[1:39:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:39:23] | We’re approaching the planet Yavin. | 我们正接近耶比星球 |
[1:39:25] | The rebel base is on a moon on the far side. | 叛军基地在另一头的卫星上 |
[1:39:27] | We are preparing to orbit the planet. | 我们打算绕耶比星飞行 |
[1:39:38] | The battle station is heavily shielded… | 帝国战斗站严密的防卫… |
[1:39:40] | and carries a firepower… | 具有的火力… |
[1:39:42] | greater than half the starfleet. | 比半个星际舰队还要强 |
[1:39:44] | Its defenses are designed around a direct large-scale assault. | 它的防卫措施是根据大型直接的攻击而设计 |
[1:39:49] | A small, one-man fighter should be able to penetrate the outer defense. | 单人战斗机应能穿越外层的防卫 |
[1:39:54] | Pardon me for asking, sir… | 请问,首长… |
[1:39:56] | but what good are snub fighters going to be against that? | 我们小型战斗机对抗它又有何用? |
[1:39:59] | The Empire doesn’t consider a small, one-man fighter… | 帝国认为小型单人机… |
[1:40:03] | to be any threat… | 不具威胁… |
[1:40:04] | or they’d have a tighter defense. | 不然他们会有更严密的防卫系统 |
[1:40:07] | An analysis of the plans provided by Princess Leia… | 莉娅公主所提供的敌军分析图… |
[1:40:10] | has demonstrated a weakness in the battle station. | 显示他们的基地有个弱点 |
[1:40:14] | The approach will not be easy. | 要接近并不容易 |
[1:40:16] | You’re required to maneuver straight down this trench… | 你们必须低飞到这个狭沟… |
[1:40:20] | and skim the surface to this point. | 然后沿着狭沟而行,直到这一点 |
[1:40:23] | The target area is only 2 meters wide. | 攻击目标区仅两米宽 |
[1:40:26] | It’s a small thermal exhaust port… | 是个反应炉排气口… |
[1:40:28] | right below the main port. | 就在主排气口的下方 |
[1:40:31] | The shaft leads directly to the reactor system. | 孔道直通反应炉系统 |
[1:40:34] | A precise hit will start a chain reaction… | 正中目标能引起连锁反应… |
[1:40:37] | which should destroy the station. | 毁灭帝国军战斗站 |
[1:40:39] | Only a precise hit will set up a chain reaction. | 只有正中目标才能引起连锁反应 |
[1:40:43] | The shaft is ray-shielded… | 此排气口有防击保护层… |
[1:40:44] | so you’ll have to use proton torpedoes. | 所以你们必须使用质子弹 |
[1:40:46] | That’s impossible, even for a computer. | 这连电脑也办不到 |
[1:40:49] | It’s not impossible. I used to bull’s-eye womp rats in my T-16 back home. | 并非不可能的 我以前在家乡常用 T16,击中我的面包中心点 |
[1:40:52] | They’re not much bigger than 2 meters. | 那还没有两米宽 |
[1:40:55] | Then man your ships, and may the Force be with you. | 上你们的宇宙飞船吧! 愿原力与你们同在! |
[1:41:06] | Orbiting the planet at maximum velocity. | 全速环绕耶比星球 |
[1:41:09] | The moon with the rebel base… | 叛军基地所在的卫星… |
[1:41:11] | will be in range in 30 minutes. | 将在30分钟内进入射程 |
[1:41:13] | This will be a day long remembered. | 这将是一个值得纪念的日子 |
[1:41:16] | It has seen the end of Kenobi… | 我们己经见到欧比旺的末日… |
[1:41:18] | and will soon see the end of the rebellion. | 很快也要见到叛军的末日 |
[1:41:26] | All flight crews, man your stations. | 全体飞行队员就位 |
[1:41:30] | All flight crews, man your stations. | 全体飞行队员就位 |
[1:41:35] | So… you got your reward and you’re just leaving, then? | 你领到你的赏金,你就要走了? |
[1:41:38] | That’s right. Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:41:40] | I got some old debts I got to pay off with this stuff. | 我还有债要还 |
[1:41:44] | And even if I didn’t… | 就算没有债要还… |
[1:41:46] | you don’t think I’d be fool enough to stick around here, do ya? | 你想我会傻到留下来? |
[1:41:48] | Why don’t you come with us? | 为何不跟我们走? |
[1:41:50] | You’re pretty good in a fight. We could use ya. | 你能打仗,我用得上你 |
[1:41:52] | Come on. Why don’t you take a look around? | 好了! 你何不看看四周? |
[1:41:55] | You know what’s about to happen… | 你知道即将发生什么事? |
[1:41:56] | what they’re up against. | 知道他们要对抗谁? |
[1:41:58] | They could use a good pilot like you. | 他们用得上你这样的好飞行员 |
[1:41:59] | You’re turning your back on them. | 你这样是背弃他们 |
[1:42:01] | What good’s a reward if you ain’t around to use it? | 人死了,赏金有什么用? |
[1:42:03] | Besides, attacking that battle station… | 况且攻击帝国军战斗站… |
[1:42:05] | ain’t my idea of courage. | 并非我认为的勇气之举 |
[1:42:06] | It’s more like… suicide. | 我看更像…自杀 |
[1:42:11] | All right. | 好吧! |
[1:42:12] | Take care of yourself, Han. | 保重你自己 |
[1:42:14] | I guess that’s what you’re best at, isn’t it? | 我想那是你最拿手的事,对吧? |
[1:42:17] | Hey, Luke. | 卢克 |
[1:42:21] | May the Force be with you. | 愿原力与你同在 |
[1:42:30] | What are you looking at? | 你看个什么劲儿? |
[1:42:32] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在作什么 |
[1:42:38] | All pilots to your stations. | 所有飞行员就位 |
[1:42:41] | All pilots to your stations. | 所有飞行员就位 |
[1:42:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:42:50] | Oh, it’s Han. | 是汉! |
[1:42:52] | I don’t know. I really thought he’d change his mind. | 我不知道,我以为他改变主意了 |
[1:42:54] | He’s got to follow his own path. | 他必须走他自己的路 |
[1:42:56] | No one can choose it for him. | 别人没办法替他选择 |
[1:42:58] | I only wish Ben were here. | 我真希望本也在这儿 |
[1:43:09] | Open main launch tubes. | 打开飞行管道 |
[1:43:12] | Main launch tubes opening, sir. | 打开飞行管道 |
[1:43:14] | Hey, Luke! | 嘿,卢克! |
[1:43:15] | Biggs! | 毕格斯! |
[1:43:16] | I don’t believe it. How are you? | 你好吗? |
[1:43:18] | Great. | 很好 |
[1:43:19] | Hey, coming up? | 上去吗? |
[1:43:20] | I’ll be right up there with you… | 我马上去与你会合… |
[1:43:22] | and have I got stories to tell you. | 有很多话要告诉你 |
[1:43:24] | Are you sure you can handle this ship? | 你有把握能应付这种机型吗? |
[1:43:27] | Sir, Luke is the best bush pilot in the outer-rim territories. | 首长,卢克是外太空中最厉害的飞行员 |
[1:43:32] | You’ll do all right. | 你应该能胜任 |
[1:43:33] | Thank you, sir. I’ll try. | 谢谢,我会尽力的 |
[1:43:34] | I gotta get aboard. | 该上机了 |
[1:43:36] | We’ll hear all your stories when we get back, all right? | 回程再听你的故事好了,好吗? |
[1:43:37] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:43:38] | Hey, Biggs. | 毕格斯 |
[1:43:39] | I told you I’d make it someday. | 告诉过你我会成功的 |
[1:43:41] | It’ll be like old times, Luke. | 就像往常一样,卢克 |
[1:43:42] | They’ll never stop us. | 没人挡的住我们 |
[1:43:47] | Hey, this R2 unit of yours seems a bit beat up. | 你的R2好像很旧了 |
[1:43:49] | You want a new one? | 要换个新吗? |
[1:43:50] | Not on your life. | 才不呢! |
[1:43:52] | That little droid and I have been through a lot together. | 我和这个小机器人合作很久 |
[1:43:53] | You OK, R2? | 你还好吗?R2 |
[1:43:56] | Good. | 好! |
[1:43:58] | Gold squadron, begin take-off procedure. | 金色编队 准备起飞 |
[1:44:02] | Hang on tight, R2. You’ve got to come back. | 稳住! R2,你必须回来 |
[1:44:07] | You wouldn’t want my life to get boring, would you? | 你不想让我的生活无聊吧 |
[1:44:57] | Luke, the Force will be with you. | 卢克,原力将与你同在! |
[1:45:12] | Standby alert. | 提高警觉 |
[1:45:13] | Death Star approaching. | 死亡星球接近 |
[1:45:15] | Estimated time to firing range, 15 minutes. | 预计15分钟内到达射程 |
[1:45:32] | All wings report in. | 所有飞行员向我报告 |
[1:45:33] | Red 10 standing by. | 红色 10 号待命! |
[1:45:34] | Red Seven standing by. | 红色 7 号待命! |
[1:45:35] | Red Three standing by. | 红色 3 号待命! |
[1:45:36] | Red Six standing by. | 红色 6 号待命! |
[1:45:38] | Red Nine standing by. | 红色 9 号待命! |
[1:45:39] | Red Two standing by. | 红色 2 号待命! |
[1:45:40] | Red 11 standing by. | 红色 11 号待命! |
[1:45:41] | Red Five standing by. | 红色 5 号待命! |
[1:45:45] | Lock S-foils in attack position. | 进入攻击队形 |
[1:45:51] | We’re passing through the magnetic field. | 我们正通过磁场 |
[1:45:53] | Hold tight. | 跟紧! |
[1:45:54] | Switch your deflectors on. Double front. | 设定防护装置,双层前护网 |
[1:46:00] | Look at the size of that thing! | 这东西如此庞大! |
[1:46:02] | Cut the chatter, Red Two. Accelerate to attack speed. | 关闭快门! 红色2号 加速至攻击速度 |
[1:46:08] | This is it, boys. | 这就是了,小伙子们! |
[1:46:09] | Red Leader, this is Gold Leader. | 红色队长! 这里是金色队长 |
[1:46:11] | I copy, Gold Leader. | 正听着,金色队长 |
[1:46:12] | We’re starting for the target shaft now. | 我要朝目标口前进 |
[1:46:14] | We’re in position. | 我们已经就位 |
[1:46:15] | I’m going to cut across the axis… | 我要冲进去… |
[1:46:16] | and try and draw their fire. | 吸引他们的火力 |
[1:46:32] | Heavy fire, boss, 23 degrees. | 强火力,在 23 度 |
[1:46:34] | I see it. Stay low. | 看到了,保持低飞 |
[1:46:43] | This is Red Five. I’m going in. | 我是红色 5 号,我要进去了 |
[1:46:49] | Luke, pull up! | 卢克,拉起来! |
[1:46:51] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[1:46:53] | I got a little cooked, but I’m O.K. | 机身擦到一点但没事 |
[1:47:00] | We count 30 rebel ships, Lord Vader… | 有 30 架叛军的战斗机,维达勋爵… |
[1:47:01] | but they’re so small… | 但他们好小… |
[1:47:02] | they’re evading our turbolasers. | 穿越我们的镭射光 |
[1:47:04] | We’ll have to destroy them ship to ship. | 我们得一架一架毁掉他们 |
[1:47:06] | Get the crews to their fighters. | 让飞行员上战斗机 |
[1:47:10] | Watch yourself. There’s a lot of fire coming… | 全体注意! |
[1:47:13] | from the right side of that deflection tower. | 右边的炮塔,攻击猛烈! |
[1:47:15] | I’m on it. | 我来 |
[1:47:16] | I’m going in. Cover me, Porkins. | 掩护我,福金 |
[1:47:18] | I’m right with you, Red Three. | 我跟着你,红色3号 |
[1:47:25] | I’ve got a problem here. | 我有个问题 |
[1:47:27] | Eject. | 退出! |
[1:47:28] | I can hold it. | 我没事 |
[1:47:29] | Pull up! | 拉起来! |
[1:47:30] | No, I’m all… | 不! |
[1:47:35] | The rebel base will be in firing range… | 叛军基地… |
[1:47:37] | in seven minutes. | 在 7 分钟内进入射程 |
[1:47:42] | Luke, trust your feelings. | 卢克,信任你的感觉 |
[1:47:53] | Squad leaders, we’ve picked up a new group of signals. | 飞行领队,我们收到新的信号 |
[1:47:57] | Enemy fighters coming your way. | 敌军战斗机朝你的方向飞去 |
[1:47:58] | My scope’s negative. I don’t see anything. | 我的扫描器上没有显示,我什么也没看到 |
[1:48:00] | Pick up your visual scanning. | 用你的目视扫描 |
[1:48:01] | Here they come. | 他们来了! |
[1:48:06] | Watch it. You’ve got one on your tail. | 小心了! 有一个在你尾巴后面 |
[1:48:13] | I’m hit! | 击中了! |
[1:48:15] | You’ve picked one up! Watch it! | 已击中一架,小心! |
[1:48:16] | I can’t see it! | 我看不到 |
[1:48:20] | He’s on me tight. I can’t shake him! | 跟得很紧,无法甩掉它! |
[1:48:23] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来了 |
[1:48:36] | Several fighters have broken off… | 有几个战斗机脱离主队… |
[1:48:38] | from the main group. Come with me. | 来掩护我 |
[1:48:44] | Fall in! Fall in! | 集合!集合! |
[1:48:46] | Watch your back, Luke. | 小心你的后面,卢克 |
[1:48:47] | Watch your back. | 小心你的后面 |
[1:48:48] | Fighters above you, coming in. | 敌机逼近 |
[1:48:56] | I’m hit, but not bad. | 我被击中,但还好 |
[1:48:57] | R2, see what you can do with it. | R2,看你能不能想办法 |
[1:48:59] | Hang on back there. | 等着 |
[1:49:01] | Red Six, can you see Red Five? | 红色6号,你看到红色5号吗? |
[1:49:04] | There’s a heavy fire zone. | 炮火还是很猛 |
[1:49:05] | Red Five, where are you? | 红色5号,你在哪里? |
[1:49:06] | I can’t shake him! | 我摆脱不了他! |
[1:49:12] | I’m on him, Luke. Hold on. | 稳住!卢克 |
[1:49:16] | Blast it, Biggs! Where are you? | 毕格斯!你在哪里? |
[1:49:25] | Thanks, Wedge. | 谢了,威治 |
[1:49:26] | Good shooting, Wedge. Red Leader… | 打的好! |
[1:49:29] | this is Gold Leader. | 这里是金色队长 |
[1:49:30] | We’re starting our attack run. | 我们要开始我们的行动 |
[1:49:33] | I copy, Gold Leader. Move into position. | 知道了,队长,马上就位 |
[1:49:38] | Stay in attack formation. | 攻击队形 |
[1:49:40] | The exhaust port is marked and locked in. | 锁定排气孔 |
[1:49:49] | Switch all power… | 把动力转至… |
[1:49:50] | to front deflector screen. | 把所有动力转到前面防弹 |
[1:49:53] | Switch all power… | 把动力转至… |
[1:49:54] | to front deflector screen. | 把所有动力转到前面防弹 |
[1:50:00] | How many guns do you think, Gold Five? | 你看有多少火炮,金色 5 号? |
[1:50:02] | Say about 20 guns… | 大约 20 门 |
[1:50:03] | some on the surface, some on the towers. | 有些在表面,有些在塔上 |
[1:50:05] | Death Star will be in range in five minutes. | 死亡星球 5 分钟内进入射程 |
[1:50:10] | Switch to targeting computer. | 启动瞄准电脑 |
[1:50:16] | Computer locked. Getting a signal. | 电脑收到讯号 |
[1:50:20] | The guns! They’ve stopped! | 大炮…停止发射了 |
[1:50:24] | Stabilize your rear deflectors. | 稳住你们的尾部变流器 |
[1:50:25] | Watch for enemy fighters. | 小心敌军战斗机 |
[1:50:27] | They’re coming in! Three marks at 210. | 他们来了!有 3 架在 2 点 10 分位置 |
[1:50:31] | I’ll take them myself. Cover me. | 在我的侧位,掩护我 |
[1:50:33] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[1:50:49] | It’s no good. I can’t maneuver. | 我没办法行动 |
[1:50:50] | Stay on target. | 紧跟目标 |
[1:50:51] | We’re too close. | 我们太近了 |
[1:50:52] | Stay on target. | 紧跟目标 |
[1:50:55] | Loosen up! | 离远一点! |
[1:50:59] | Gold Five to Red Leader, lost Tiree, lost Hutch. | 金色呼叫红色队长,失去两架战机 |
[1:51:02] | I copy, Gold Leader. | 知道了,金色队长 |
[1:51:04] | They came from behind. | 从后面来的 |
[1:51:09] | We’ve analyzed their attack, sir… | 已分析他们的攻击 |
[1:51:11] | and there is a danger. | 有危险 |
[1:51:14] | Should I have your ship standing by? | 要我准备好你的宇宙飞船吗? |
[1:51:16] | Evacuate in our moment of triumph? | 在我们胜利的时刻撤退? |
[1:51:19] | I think you overestimate their chances. | 我看你高估他们的机会了 |
[1:51:21] | Rebel base, three minutes and closing. | 叛军基地 3 分钟,接近中 |
[1:51:24] | Red boys, this is Red Leader. | 红色战斗机 这里是红色队长 |
[1:51:26] | Rendezvous at mark 6.1. | 61 位置会合 |
[1:51:28] | This is Red Two flying toward you. | 这里是红色 2 号,向你飞来 |
[1:51:30] | Red Three standing by. | 红色 3 号待命 |
[1:51:32] | Red Leader, this is Base One. | 红色队长,这里是一号基地 |
[1:51:34] | Keep half your group out of range… | 保留一半人马… |
[1:51:36] | for the next run. | 准备展开下一波行动 |
[1:51:37] | Copy, Base One. Luke, take Red Two and Three. | 知道了,一号基地卢克,红色 2 号及 3 号 |
[1:51:39] | Hold up here and wait for my signal to start your run. | 在这儿等我的讯号展开你们的行动 |
[1:51:51] | This is it! | 这就是了! |
[1:51:57] | We should be able to see it by now. | 我们现在应该已经看到 |
[1:52:01] | Keep your eyes open for those fighters. | 注意那些战斗机 |
[1:52:04] | There’s too much interference. | 太多干扰 |
[1:52:06] | Red Five, can you see them from where you are? | 红色 5 号,你能看到敌军战斗机吗? |
[1:52:07] | No sign of any… Wait. Coming in.35. | 什么也没看… 慢着!3点5分方向 |
[1:52:09] | I see them. | 我看到了 |
[1:52:11] | I’m in range. | 进入射程 |
[1:52:14] | Target’s coming up. | 目标快要到了 |
[1:52:18] | Just hold them off for a few seconds. | 只要挡住他们几秒钟 |
[1:52:20] | Close up formation. | 排成对形 |
[1:52:24] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[1:52:35] | You’d better let her loose. They’re right behind me. | 我摆脱不掉他们,他们就在我后面 |
[1:52:37] | Almost there. | 就快到了 |
[1:52:40] | I can’t hold them. | 我挡不住他们 |
[1:52:50] | It’s away! | 发射了! |
[1:52:55] | It’s a hit! | 击中了吗? |
[1:52:57] | Negative, negative. It didn’t go in. | 没中! 没中! 没进去 |
[1:52:59] | It just impacted on the surface. | 只在表面爆炸 |
[1:53:08] | Red Leader, we’re right above you. | 红色队长,我们就在你上面 |
[1:53:10] | Turn to.05. We’ll cover for you. | 转向05 方向,我会掩护你 |
[1:53:12] | Stay there. I just lost my starboard engine. | 我刚损失右舷引擎 |
[1:53:16] | Get set up for your attack run. | 展开你的攻击行动 |
[1:53:31] | Rebel base, one minute and closing. | 叛军基地,一分钟,继续接近 |
[1:53:34] | Biggs, Wedge, let’s close it up. | 毕格斯,威治,我们向目标接近 |
[1:53:36] | We’re going in full throttle. | 我们要全力冲进去 |
[1:53:38] | That ought to keep those fighters off our back. | 你替我挡住那些战斗机 |
[1:53:40] | Right with you, boss. | 紧跟着你 |
[1:53:42] | Luke, at that speed, will you be able to pull out in time? | 你的速度能及时击中吗? |
[1:53:44] | It’ll be just like Beggars Canyon back home. | 没问题,顺顺利利地 |
[1:53:54] | We’ll stay back far enough to cover you. | 我们在你后面,掩护你 |
[1:53:56] | My scope shows the tower… | 我看得到塔… |
[1:53:57] | but I can’t see the exhaust port. | 但看不到排气口 |
[1:53:59] | Are you sure the computer can hit it? | 你确信电脑能击中吗? |
[1:54:04] | Watch yourself. Increase speed, full throttle. | 你自己要小心,要加速前速 |
[1:54:06] | What about that tower? | 炮塔呢? |
[1:54:07] | You worry about those fighters! | 你管敌机! |
[1:54:08] | I’ll worry about the tower! | 我来管炮塔! |
[1:54:15] | R2, that stabilizer’s broken loose again. | R2,稳定器又松了 |
[1:54:18] | See if you can’t lock it down. | 你把它固定好吗? |
[1:54:28] | Fighters coming in.3. | 敌机来了,3点方向 |
[1:54:39] | I’m hit! I can’t stay with you! | 我被击中,我不能跟你了 |
[1:54:41] | Get clear, Wedge. You can’t do any more good back there. | 退开,威治 你在后面也帮不了忙 |
[1:54:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉! |
[1:54:46] | Let him go. Stay on the leader. | 让他走! 跟着领队战斗机 |
[1:54:51] | Hurry, Luke. They’re coming in much faster this time. | 快点! 卢克,这次他们速度更快 |
[1:54:52] | We can’t hold them. | 我们挡不住他们 |
[1:54:57] | R2, try and increase the power. | R2,加速! |
[1:55:05] | Hurry up, Luke! | 快点! 卢克! |
[1:55:06] | Quick! Quick! | 快点!快点! |
[1:55:15] | Rebel base, 30 seconds and closing. | 叛军基地,30 秒,继续接近 |
[1:55:18] | I’m on the leader. | 我来对付领队 |
[1:55:23] | Hang on, R2. | 支持下去! R2 |
[1:55:39] | Use the Force, Luke. | 使用宇宙之原力,卢克 |
[1:55:45] | Let go, Luke. | 放手去作! |
[1:55:49] | The Force is strong with this one. | 这架原力很强烈 |
[1:55:51] | Luke, trust me. | 卢克! 相信我 |
[1:55:58] | His computer’s off. | 他的电脑关掉了 |
[1:56:00] | Luke, you switched off your targeting computer! | 卢克! 你关掉瞄准的电脑! |
[1:56:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事? |
[1:56:04] | Nothing. I’m all right. | 没事! 我很好 |
[1:56:18] | I’ve lost R2! | 我损失了R2! |
[1:56:21] | The Death Star has cleared the planet. | 星球受到威胁 |
[1:56:24] | The Death Star has cleared the planet. | 星球受到威胁 |
[1:56:27] | Rebel base in range. | 叛军基地在射程内 |
[1:56:28] | You may fire when ready. | 准备好了就射击 |
[1:56:31] | Commence primary ignition. | 开始第一次点火! |
[1:56:46] | I have you now. | 我逮到你了! |
[1:56:50] | What? | 什么? |
[1:56:52] | Yahoo! | 喔!! |
[1:56:54] | Look out! | 小心! |
[1:57:02] | You’re all clear, kid! Now let’s blow this thing and go home! | 没障碍了,小子 现在快炸掉目标,我们回家 |
[1:57:11] | Stand by. | 预备! |
[1:57:16] | Stand by. | 预备! |
[1:57:28] | Great shot, kid! | 射得好,小子! |
[1:57:29] | That was one in a million! | 百里挑一 |
[1:57:31] | Remember, the Force will be with you always. | 记着! 原力将与你同在…永远 |
[1:57:54] | Luke! | 卢克! |
[1:58:00] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿!嘿! |
[1:58:01] | I knew you’d come back. I just knew it. | 我就知道你会回来! 我就知道 |
[1:58:03] | Well, I wasn’t going to let you get all the credit… | 我才不让你独享功劳… |
[1:58:04] | and take all the reward. | 拿走所有赏金 |
[1:58:06] | Hey, I knew there was more to you than money. | 我就知道你不是只看重钱 |
[1:58:09] | Oh, no! | 糟了! |
[1:58:10] | Oh, my. R2, can you hear me? | R2,你能听到我说话吗?说话呀! |
[1:58:12] | Say something. You can repair him, can’t you? | 说点什么 你能修理他吧 |
[1:58:16] | We’ll get to work on him right away. | 我们马上着手 |
[1:58:18] | You must repair him. | 你们一定把他修好 |
[1:58:19] | Sir, if any of my circuits or gears will help… | 如果我有什么电路能帮助… |
[1:58:21] | I’ll gladly donate them. | 我很乐意提供 |
[1:58:22] | He’ll be all right. | 他会修复的 |