英文名称:Star Wars:Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
年代:1980
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:33] | EchoThree to Echo Seven. | 三号呼叫七号 |
[03:35] | Han, old buddy, do you read me? | 汉,老伙计,能听到吗? |
[03:37] | Loud and clear, kid. What’s up? | 很清楚,小子,怎么了? |
[03:39] | I finished my circle. I don’t pick up any life readings. | 我转完一圈了,没发现任何生命迹象 |
[03:42] | There isn’t enough life on this ice cube to fill a space cruiser. | 这里冰天雪地的,没有那么多生命体的 |
[03:45] | The sensors are placed. I’m going back. | 传感器已经安装完毕,我正在返程 |
[03:47] | Ri ght. I’ll see you shortly. | 好的,等会见 |
[03:49] | There’s a meteorite that hit the ground near here. | 一颗流星在附近坠落 |
[03:51] | I want to check it out. It won’t take long. | 我过去察看一下,不会太久 |
[03:54] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[03:56] | Steady, girl. What’s the matter? You smell something? | 稳住,怎么了?你闻到什么了吗? |
[04:41] | Chewie. Chewie? | 楚伊,楚伊? |
[04:48] | All right. Don’t lose your temper. | 没事,别发脾气 |
[04:51] | I’ll come right back and give you a hand. | 我马上就过来帮你 |
[05:14] | Solo. | 索罗 |
[05:15] | No sign of life out there, General. The sensors are in place. | 没发现生命迹象,将军,传感器已经就位 |
[05:18] | – You’ll know if anything comes around. – Commander Skywalker reported in yet? | – 如果有什么东西,我们会发现的 – 天行者指挥官回来了吗? |
[05:21] | No. He’s checking out a meteorite that hit near him. | 没有,他去检查一颗在他附近坠落的流星了 |
[05:24] | With all the meteor activity, it’s gonna be difficult to spot approaching ships. | 由于流星的原因,对入侵战舰的探测可能受到影响 |
[05:27] | General, I gotta leave. I can’t stay any more. | 将军,我要走了,我不能呆在这里了 |
[05:29] | – I’m sorry to hear that. – There’s a price on my head. | – 真遗憾 – 有人悬赏捉拿我 |
[05:32] | If I don’t pay offJabba the Hutt, I’m a dead man. | 如果我不还钱给赫特族的贾巴,我就死定了 |
[05:35] | A death mark’s not an easy thing to live with. | 被人追杀可不好过 |
[05:38] | You’re a good fighter, Solo. I hate to lose you. | 你是一名优秀的战士,索罗,我可不想失去你 |
[05:41] | Thankyou, General. | 谢谢夸奖,将军 |
[05:50] | Well, Your Highness, guess this is it. | 恩,殿下,就这样了,是吗? |
[05:53] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:57] | Don’t get all mushy on me. So long, Princess. | 不要总是对我这么冷淡,再见,公主 |
[06:03] | Han. | 汉 |
[06:05] | – Yes, Your Highnessness. – I thought you had decided to stay. | – 怎么了,殿下 – 我以为你决定留下呢 |
[06:09] | The bounty hunter we ran into in Ord Mantell changed my mind. | 我们在奥德曼特遇到的那个赏金猎人让我改变了主意 |
[06:12] | Han, we need you. | 汉,我们需要你 |
[06:14] | – We need? – Yes. | – 我们需要? – 是的 |
[06:16] | – What about you need? – I need? | – 那么你呢? – 我需要? |
[06:19] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[06:22] | – You probably don’t. – What precisely am I supposed to know? | – 你可能不吧 – 你说我该知道些什么? |
[06:25] | Come on. You want me to stay because of the way you feel about me. | 承认吧,你让我留下来完全是因为你对我的感觉 |
[06:29] | Yes. You’re a great help to us. You’re a natural leader. | 是的,你对我们有很大帮助,你天生就一个领导者 |
[06:31] | No. That’s not it. | 不,我不是说这个 |
[06:34] | Come on. | 承认吧 |
[06:37] | – Come on. – You’re imagining things. | – 说出来吧 – 你不要自我感觉太好 |
[06:39] | Am I? Then why are you following me? | 我有吗?那你跟着我干什么? |
[06:41] | Afraid I’d leave without giving you a goodbye kiss? | 你是怕我走了,都不和你吻别 |
[06:44] | – I’d just as soon kiss a Wookiee. – I can arrange that. | – 我吻一个伍基族人都不亲你 – 要吻它我可以帮你安排 |
[06:46] | You could use a good kiss! | 你可以好好亲它一下 |
[06:49] | Don’t blame me. I didn’t askyou to turn on the thermal heater. | 别责怪我,我可没叫你打开加热器 |
[06:52] | I merely commented that it was freezing in the princess’s chamber. | 在公主的房间里我只是说我很快结冰了 |
[06:56] | It’s supposed to be freezing. | 确实快结冰了 |
[06:58] | How we’re going to dry her clothes I really don’t know. | 我们怎么才能把她的衣服弄干?我真的没法子 |
[07:00] | Oh, switch off! | 哦,快关掉 |
[07:02] | Why did you take this apart now? I’m trying to get us out of here. | 你干什么把这个拆开?我们要离开这里 |
[07:05] | – Excuse me. – Put them back together right now. | – 打扰一下 – 快把它们装回去 |
[07:07] | – Might I have a word? – What do you want? | – 我能和你说句话吗? – 什么事? |
[07:09] | Princess Leia’s been trying to get you on the communicator. | 莉娅公主一直都试图通过通讯器联系你 |
[07:12] | I turned it off. I don’t want to talk to her. | 我把它关了,我不想和她说话 |
[07:14] | Princess Leia is wondering about Master Luke. He hasn’t come back. | 莉娅公主在担心卢克主人,他到现在都没回来 |
[07:17] | – She doesn’t know where he is. – I don’t know where he is. | – 她不知道他在那里 – 我也不知道他在哪 |
[07:20] | – Nobody knows where he is. – What do you mean, nobody knows? | – 没人知道 – 什么意思?没人知道? |
[07:23] | Deck Officer. | 甲板官 |
[07:24] | – Deck Officer. – Excuse me, sir. Might I… | – 甲板官 – 对不起长官,我可以…… |
[07:27] | Do you know where Commander Skywalker is? | 你知道天行者指挥官在哪里吗? |
[07:28] | I haven’t seen him. It’s possible he came in the south entrance. | 我没看到他,可能他从南门进来的 |
[07:31] | It’s possible? Why don’t you go find out? | 什么叫可能?为什么不去看一下? |
[07:34] | – It’s getting dark out there. – Yes, sir. | – 外面快天黑了 – 是,长官 |
[07:36] | Excuse me, sir. Might I enquire what’s going on? | 打扰一下,长官,我可以知道现在怎么了吗? |
[07:39] | – Why not? – Impossible man. | – 为什么不? – 奇怪的人 |
[07:41] | Come along, R2. Let’s find Princess Leia. | 过来,R2,我们去找莉娅公主 |
[07:43] | Between ourselves, I think Master Luke is in considerable danger. | 只在我们之间说,我认为卢克主人现在一定处在危险中 |
[07:56] | Commander Skywalker hasn’t come in the south entrance. | 天行者指挥官没有从南门进入 |
[07:58] | – Maybe he forgot to check in. – Not likely. Are the speeders ready? | – 也许他忘了登记 – 不大可能 超音速战斗机准备好了吗? |
[08:01] | Not yet. We’re having trouble adapting them to the cold. | 没有,我们没法让他们适应低温 |
[08:03] | -We’ll have to go out on tauntauns. -The temperature’s dropping too rapidly. | – 只好骑骆驼出去了 – 外面气温急剧下降 |
[08:06] | That’s right, and my friend’s out in it. | 没错,但是我的朋友就在外面 |
[08:13] | Your tauntaun will freeze before you reach the first marker. | 你的骆驼在你到达第一个标记处之前就会冻僵的 |
[08:16] | Then I’ll see you in hell. | 那么,我们就在地狱再见吧 |
[10:35] | You must come along now, R2. | 快进来吧,R2 |
[10:37] | There’s really nothing more we can do. | 我们真的做不了什么了 |
[10:40] | And my joints are freezing up. | 我的关节都快结冰了 |
[10:43] | Don’t say things like that. Of course we’ll see Master Luke again. | 别这么说,我们当然会再见到卢克主人 |
[10:47] | And he’ll be quite all right. You’ll see. | 他一定会好好的,你看着吧 |
[10:50] | Stupid little short circuit. He’ll be quite all right. | 你这个短路的笨小孩,他一定会没事的 |
[11:51] | Sir, all the patrols are in. Still no… | 长官,所有的巡逻部队都回来了,仍然没有 |
[11:55] | Still no contact from Skywalker or Solo. | 没有天行者或索罗的消息 |
[11:58] | Mistress Leia, R2 says he’s been quite unable to pick up any signals… | 莉娅主人,R2说他收不到任何的信号 |
[12:02] | although he admits that his own range is far too weak to abandon all hope. | 但是他承认他所能接受的范围太小,不应该放弃所有的希望 |
[12:06] | Your Highness, there’s nothing more we can do tonight. | 殿下,我们今晚可能不能多做什么了 |
[12:08] | The shield doors must be closed. | 护罩门必须要关闭 |
[12:12] | – Close the doors. – Yes, sir. | – 关闭闸门 – 是,长官 |
[12:16] | R2 says the chances of survival are 725-to-1. | R2说生存的概率是725分之一 |
[12:32] | Actually, R2 has been known to make mistakes… | 当然,大家都知道R2是会犯错误的… |
[12:38] | from time to time. | 常常 |
[12:40] | Oh, dear. Oh, dear. | 哦,天哪。哦,天哪 |
[12:45] | Don’t worry about Master Luke. I’m sure he’ll be all right. | 别为卢克主人担心,我肯定他会没事的 |
[12:48] | He’s quite clever, you know, for a human being. | 他很聪明,嗯,对于一个人类来说 |
[13:07] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[13:10] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[13:19] | Ben? | 本? |
[13:21] | You will go to the Dagobah system. | 你需要去达古巴星系? |
[13:24] | Dagobah system? | 达古巴星系? |
[13:26] | There you will learn from Yoda… | 在那里,你要向尤达学习… |
[13:29] | the Jedi master who instructed me. | 那个指导我的绝地导师 |
[13:51] | Don’t do this, Luke. Give me a sign here. | 不要这样,卢克,告诉我你没死 |
[14:19] | – Not much time. – Ben. | – 时间不多了 – 本 |
[14:27] | Hang on, kid. | 坚持一下,小子 |
[14:31] | Dagobah system. Dagobah. | 达古巴星系,达古巴 |
[14:33] | This may smell bad, kid… | 这可能不好闻,小子… |
[14:36] | Yoda. | 尤达 |
[14:38] | but it’ll keep you warm till I get the shelter up. | 但这会在我打开护罩之前让你保暖 |
[14:43] | Ben. Dagobah. | 本,达古巴 |
[14:49] | I thought they smelled bad… | 真是太难闻了 |
[14:51] | on the outside. | 在外面 |
[15:36] | Echo Base, I’ve got something. | 呼叫总部,有发现 |
[15:38] | Not much, but it could be a life form. | 不是很清楚,但是有可能是生命体 |
[15:45] | Commander Skywalker, do you copy? | 天行者指挥官,收到吗? |
[15:47] | This is Rogue Two. | 这里是罗格二号 |
[15:49] | This is Rogue Two. | 这里是罗格二号 |
[15:52] | Captain Solo, do you copy? | 索罗船长,收到吗? |
[16:01] | Commander Skywalker, do you copy? | 天行者指挥官,收到吗? |
[16:04] | This is Rogue Two. | 这里是罗格二号 |
[16:06] | Good morning. Nice ofyou guys to drop by. | 早晨好,谢谢你们来接我们 |
[16:10] | Echo Base, this is Rogue Two. | 呼叫总部,这里是罗格二号 |
[16:13] | I’ve found them. Repeat. I’ve found them. | 我找到他们了,重复,我找到他们了 |
[16:47] | Master Luke, sir, it’s so good to see you fully functional again. | 卢克主人,长官,看到你恢复真是太好了 |
[16:50] | – Thanks, 3PO. – R2 expresses his relief also. | – 谢谢你,3PO – R2也松了一口气 |
[16:53] | How ya feelin’, kid? You don’t look so bad to me. | 感觉如何,小子?看起来还不错嘛 |
[16:57] | You look strong enough to pull the ears off a gundark. | 你看起来很好,足以扯下刚达的耳朵 |
[17:00] | – Thanks to you. – That’s two you owe me, junior. | – 多亏了你 – 你可欠我两个人情了,小子 |
[17:04] | Well, Your Worship… | 嗯,阁下… |
[17:05] | Iooks like you managed to keep me around for a little while longer. | 看起来你成功了,把我多留了一会 |
[17:08] | I had nothing to do with it. | 我和这件事可没有关系 |
[17:10] | General Rieekan thinks it’s dangerous for any ships to leave… | 莱肯将军觉得直到我们开启能量场以前 |
[17:13] | until we’ve activated the energy field. | 任何的飞船起飞都是危险的 |
[17:15] | That’s a good story. | 这个说法不错 |
[17:16] | I thinkyou just can’t bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out ofyour sight. | 我认为,你是不想让像我这样英俊的男子走出你的视线 |
[17:20] | I don’t know where you get your delusions, laser brain. | 我真不知道你哪来的这些错觉 |
[17:27] | Laugh it up, fuzzball… | 笑什么笑,你这个混球… |
[17:30] | but you didn’t see us alone in the south passage. | 你没看到我们单独在南方通道的时候 |
[17:33] | She expressed her true feelings for me. | 他向我表达了真情 |
[17:35] | My… | 我的… |
[17:36] | Why, you stuck-up, half-witted… | 你怎么这样,你这个愚蠢的… |
[17:40] | scruffy-looking nerf herder! | 肮脏的混蛋! |
[17:43] | Who’s scruffy-lookin’? | 说谁肮脏? |
[17:48] | I must have hit close to the mark to get her riled up like that, huh, kid? | 一定是我说中了什么她才会怒成这样,对吧,小子? |
[17:56] | I guess you don’t know everything about women yet. | 你一点都不了解女人 |
[18:05] | Headquarters personnel, report to command centre. | 指挥部人员,请到指挥中心来 |
[18:10] | Headquarters personnel, report to command centre. | 指挥部人员,请到指挥中心来 |
[18:13] | T ake it easy. | 别想那么多 |
[18:15] | Excuse us, please. | 我们走了 |
[18:20] | Princess, we have a visitor. | 公主,我们有客人了 |
[18:23] | We picked up something outside Zone 1 2 moving east. | 在12区发现有东西在东前进 |
[18:26] | – It’s metal. – It couldn’t be one of those creatures. | – 是金属 – 不是这里的生物 |
[18:28] | – Could be one of our speeders. – No. Wait. | – 可能是我们的战斗机呀 – 不,等等 |
[18:32] | There’s something very weak coming through. | 收到一些很微弱的东西 |
[18:38] | Sir, I am fluent in six million forms of communication. | 长官,我熟悉六百万种交流的方式 |
[18:41] | This signal is not used by the Alliance. It could be an imperial code. | 这种信号不是联盟使用的,有可能是帝国的编码 |
[18:51] | It isn’t friendly. Chewie, let’s check it out. | 看来不太友好,楚伊,我们去看看 |
[18:53] | Send Rogues 1 0 and 1 1 to Station 38. | 把罗格10号和11号传送到38号舱 |
[19:32] | – I’m afraid there’s not much left. – What was it? | – 可能没剩下什么 – 那是什么东西? |
[19:34] | Droid ofsome kind. I didn’t hit it that hard. | 某种机器人,我的火力不是很猛 |
[19:36] | – Must have had a self-destruct. – An imperial probe droid. | – 它肯定有自爆装置 – 是帝国的探测机器人 |
[19:40] | It’s a good bet the Empire knows we’re here. | 很可能帝国已经发现我们在这里了 |
[19:43] | We’d better start the evacuation. | 最好开始撤离 |
[19:45] | We’d better start the evacuation. | 最好开始撤离 |
[20:30] | – Admiral. – Yes, Captain? | – 司令官 – 什么事,上校? |
[20:34] | I think we’ve got something, sir. The report is only a fragment… | 我想我们发现了些什么,长官,报告只有一部分… |
[20:37] | from a probe droid in the Hoth system, but it’s the best lead we’ve had. | 是发自一个在霍斯星系的探测机器人,就这么多线索了 |
[20:40] | We have thousands of probe droids searching the galaxy. | 在银河中我们有几千个这样的探测机器人 |
[20:43] | – I want proof, not leads. – The visuals indicate life readings. | – 我需要的是证据,不是线索 – 图像显示有生命迹象 |
[20:46] | It could mean anything. Ifwe followed up every lead… | 这不能说明什么,如果我们每个线索都深究的话…… |
[20:49] | But, sir, the Hoth system is supposed to be devoid of humans forms. | 但是,长官,霍斯星系是不应该存在人类的 |
[20:52] | – You found something? – Yes, my lord. | – 你发现了什么吗? – 是的,大人 |
[20:57] | That’s it. The rebels are there. | 就是它了,叛军就在那里 |
[21:00] | My lord, there are so many uncharted settlements. | 大人,有很多未标记的居住点 |
[21:04] | – It could be smugglers… – That is the system. | – 有可能是走私犯… – 那就是系统所在 |
[21:07] | And I’m sure Skywalker is with them. | 我肯定先行者就在那里 |
[21:09] | Set your course for the Hoth system. | 改变航向,飞往霍斯星系 |
[21:12] | General Veers, prepare your men. | 维耶斯将军,准备好人手 |
[21:15] | Admiral. | 司令官 |
[21:23] | Groups Seven and 1 0 will stay behind to fly the speeders. | 十组和七组将留下驾驶超音速战斗机 |
[21:25] | As soon as each transport is loaded… | 一旦所有的运输机装载完毕… |
[21:27] | evacuation control will give clearance for launch. | 撤离控制系统就会准许发射 |
[21:29] | Right, sir. | 明白,长官 |
[21:33] | All right. That’s it. | 好了,搞好了 |
[21:35] | Try it. | 试一下 |
[21:38] | Turn it off! Turn it off! | 关掉!关掉! |
[21:44] | Sir, it will take quite a while to evacuate the T-47s. | 长官,要撤离T-47恐怕需要很长时间 |
[21:47] | Forget the heavy equipment. There’s time to get small modules on the transports. | 那些重型装置不管了,抓紧时间把小的模块装入运输机 |
[21:51] | – Take care, sir. – Thanks. | – 保重,长官 – 谢谢 |
[21:56] | Chewie, take care ofyourself, okay? | 楚伊,要保重呀,知道吗? |
[22:03] | Okay, okay. | 好了,好了 |
[22:06] | Hi, kid. | 嗨,小子 |
[22:08] | There’s gotta be a reason for it. Check it at the other end. | 肯定有什么原因,到另一头检查一下 |
[22:11] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[22:14] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗? – 没事 |
[22:22] | Be careful. | 小心一点 |
[22:25] | You too. | 你也是 |
[22:32] | General, there’s a fleet of Stardestroyers… | 将军,有一队灭星者 |
[22:34] | coming out of hyperspace in Sector Four. | 从四区的超空间飞来 |
[22:37] | Reroute all power to the energy shield. | 把所有的能量转到防护罩上来 |
[22:40] | We gotta hold them till all transports are away. | 拖住他们,直到所有的运输机起飞 |
[22:43] | Prepare for ground assault. | 准备地面攻击 |
[22:59] | -What is it, General? -The fleet has moved out of light speed. | – 那是什么,将军? – 舰队已经驶出光速 |
[23:03] | ComScan has detected an energy field… | 扫描到一个能量场… |
[23:05] | protecting an area of the sixth planet of the Hoth system. | 正在保护霍斯星系中的六号行星 |
[23:07] | The field is strong enough to deflect any bombardment. | 那个能量场很强足以抵挡任何的轰炸 |
[23:10] | The rebels are alerted to our presence. | 叛军发现我们了 |
[23:13] | Admiral Ozzel came out of light speed too close to the system. | 奥泽尔司令官已经驶出光速,但是他太接近接近星系了 |
[23:16] | He felt surprise was wiser. | 他可能想突袭 |
[23:18] | He is as clumsy as he is stupid. | 这家伙又笨又蠢 |
[23:20] | General, prepare your troops for a surface attack. | 将军,调集你的人马,准备地面攻击 |
[23:24] | Yes, my lord. | 是,大人 |
[23:33] | Lord Vader. | 维达勋爵 |
[23:34] | The fleet has moved out oflight speed, and we’re preparing to… | 舰队已经驶出光速,我们正准备… |
[23:38] | You have failed me for the last time, Admiral. | 这是你最后一次失败了,司令官 |
[23:42] | – Captain Piett. – Yes, my lord? | – 皮耶特上校 – 是,大人? |
[23:45] | Make ready to land our troops beyond their energy field… | 让部队在远离能量场的地方降落… |
[23:48] | and deploy the fleet so that nothing gets off the system. | 部署舰队,不要让任何东西逃掉 |
[23:51] | You are in command now, Admiral Piett. | 现在你来指挥,皮耶特司令官 |
[23:54] | Thankyou, Lord Vader. | 谢谢,维达勋爵 |
[23:58] | All troop carriers will assemble at the north entrance. | 所有的驾驶员到北门集合 |
[24:01] | The heavy transport ships will leave as soon as they’re loaded. | 一旦装载完毕,重型运输机就起飞 |
[24:04] | Only two fighter escorts per ship. | 每艘战舰由两架战斗机护送 |
[24:06] | The energy shield can only be opened for a short time… | 能量场只能打开很短的时间… |
[24:09] | so you’ll have to stay very close to your transports. | 你们必须紧随你们的运输机 |
[24:12] | Two fighters against a Stardestroyer? | 两架战斗机对付一艘灭星者? |
[24:14] | The ion cannon will fire several shots… | 离子加农炮将发射几炮… |
[24:16] | to make sure that any enemy ships will be out ofyour flight path. | 来保证没有任何的敌机挡住你们的去路 |
[24:19] | When you’ve gotten past the energy shield… | 等到能量场失效… |
[24:22] | proceed directly to the rendezvous point. | 立即前往集结地点 |
[24:24] | Understood? | 明白吗? |
[24:26] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[24:28] | Everybody to your stations. Let’s go. | 各自去自己的架舱吧,我们出发 |
[24:47] | Their primary target will be the power generators. | 他们的主要目标肯定是发电机 |
[24:50] | Prepare to open shield. | 准备打开防护场 |
[24:58] | Sir, rebel ships are coming into our sector. | 长管,叛军的舰船在朝我们的区域飞来 |
[25:00] | Good. Our first catch of the day. | 好,今天的第一笔收获 |
[25:04] | Stand by, ion control. | 离子炮准备 |
[25:08] | Fire. | 开火 |
[25:24] | The first transport is away. | 第一艘运输船已经突围 |
[25:27] | The first transport is away. | 第一艘运输船已经突围 |
[25:36] | Feeling all right, sir? | 感觉好吗,长官? |
[25:38] | Just like new, Dak. How about you? | 好极了,达克,你怎么样? |
[25:40] | Right now I feel I could take on the whole Empire myself. | 现在我觉得我一个人就可以把整个帝国掀翻 |
[25:43] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[26:04] | Echo Station 3-T8. We’ve spotted imperial walkers. | 报告基地,3-T8,我们发现帝国的地面部队 |
[26:07] | Imperial walkers on the north ridge. | 帝国的地面部队在北部的山脊 |
[26:32] | Echo Station 57, we’re on our way. | 57号报告总部,我们正在前进 |
[26:39] | All right, boys, keep tight now. | 好了,兄弟们,要小心了 |
[26:42] | Luke, I have no approach vector. I’m not set. | 卢克,我没有无线电导引,我还没好 |
[26:44] | Steady, Dak. | 稳住,达克 |
[26:45] | Attack pattern Delta. Go now. | 启动D号攻击模式,现在! |
[26:51] | I’m coming in. | 我来了 |
[26:57] | Hobbie, you still with me? | 霍比,你在我旁边吗? |
[27:21] | That armour’s too strong for blasters. | 打不破他们的护甲 |
[27:26] | Rogue Group, use your harpoons and tow cables. | 罗格小组,用你们的叉子,发射线缆 |
[27:28] | Go for the legs. It might be our only chance. | 去缠它们的腿,这是我们唯一的机会 |
[27:32] | Stand by, Dak. | 准备好,达克 |
[27:34] | Luke, we’ve got a malfunction in fire control. | 卢克,我们的发射控制器出了问题 |
[27:37] | I’ll have to cut in the auxiliary. | 我要切换到辅助设备 |
[27:39] | Just hang on. | 坚持一下 |
[27:41] | Hang on, Dak. Get ready to fire that tow cable. | 坚持,达克,准备好投射线缆 |
[27:49] | Dak? | 达克? |
[28:14] | Yes, Lord Vader. I’ve reached the main power generators. | 是的,维达勋爵,我已经到达主发电机 |
[28:17] | The shield will be down in moments. You may start your landing. | 护罩很快就会关闭,你可以准备登陆了 |
[28:25] | Rogue Three. | 罗格三号 |
[28:27] | Copy, Rogue Leader. | 收到,罗格队长 |
[28:28] | Wedge, I’ve lost my gunner. You’ll have to make this shot. | 威治,我的炮手牺牲了,你要帮我来射击 |
[28:31] | I’ll cover foryou. | 我来掩护你 |
[28:33] | Set your harpoon. Follow me on the next pass. | 准备好你的叉子,等我的下一次穿越 |
[28:37] | Coming around, Rogue Leader. | 来吧,罗格队长 |
[28:41] | Steady, Rogue Two. | 稳住,罗格二号 |
[28:44] | Activate harpoon. | 发射叉子 |
[28:48] | Good shot, Janson. | 射得好,简森 |
[28:56] | One more pass. | 再绕一圈 |
[29:03] | Cable out. Let her go! | 线缆放出,让它去 |
[29:06] | Detach cable. | 脱离线缆 |
[29:08] | Cable detached. | 线缆脱离了 |
[29:17] | Come on! | 快呀! |
[29:26] | – That got him! – I see it, Wedge. Good work. | – 成功了 – 我看到了,威治,干得好! |
[29:29] | I don’t think we can protect two transports at a time. | 我不认为我们可以在同一时刻保护两艘运输机 |
[29:32] | It’s risky, but we can’t hold out much longer. | 确实很冒险,但是我们坚持不了太久了 |
[29:34] | We have no choice. | 我们没有选择了 |
[29:37] | – Launch patrol. – Evacuate remaining ground staff. | – 发射巡逻机 – 让剩下的地面人员撤离 |
[29:44] | This one goes there, that one goes there. Right? | 这根连那里,那根连那里,明白吗? |
[29:48] | R2, you take good care of Master Luke now, understand? | R2,现在你来照顾卢克主人了,明白吗? |
[29:53] | And do take good care ofyourself. | 你也要照顾好自己 |
[29:59] | Oh, dear. Oh, dear. | 哦,天呐。哦,天那。 |
[30:24] | All troops will debark for ground assault. | 所有的部队都将登陆进行地面攻击 |
[30:27] | Prepare to target the main generator. | 准备瞄准主发电站 |
[30:33] | – Rogue Two, are you all right? – Yeah. I’m with you, Rogue Leader. | – 罗格二号,你还好吗? – 嗯,我在你旁边,罗格队长 |
[30:36] | Set harpoon. I’ll cover foryou. | 准备好叉子,我为你掩护 |
[30:40] | – Coming around. – Watch that crossfire, boys. | – 来了 – 注意那里的交叉火力,伙计们 |
[30:44] | Set for position three. | 准备好三号位置 |
[30:46] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[30:48] | Stay tight and low. This is it! | 降低高度,现在发射 |
[30:56] | Hobbie! | 霍比! |
[30:57] | I’ve been hit! | 我被击中了 |
[31:41] | – You all right? – Why are you still here? | – 你还好吗? – 你为什么还在这里? |
[31:44] | – Heard the command centre had been hit. – You’ve got your clearance to leave. | – 我听到指挥中心被击中了 – 你应该离开了 |
[31:47] | Don’t worry. I’ll leave. First I’m gonna get you to your ship. | 别担心,我会离开的,但是首先,我必须让你登上飞船 |
[31:51] | Your Highness, we must take this last transport. It’s our only hope. | 殿下,我们必须上这最后一艘运输机,这是我们唯一的希望 |
[31:54] | Send all troops in Sector 1 2 to the south slope to protect the fighters. | 让所有12区的部队去南坡保护战斗机 |
[31:59] | Imperial troops have entered the base. | 帝国部队已经进入基地 |
[32:01] | Imperial troops have entered… | 帝国部队已经进入基地… |
[32:03] | Come on. That’s it. | 快!就这样吧! |
[32:05] | Give the evacuation code si gnal. | 发出撤离信号 |
[32:09] | And get to your transports. | 你也快上运输机 |
[32:11] | Wait for me. | 等等我 |
[32:13] | Begin retreat! | 开始撤退! |
[32:15] | Fall back! | 撤退! |
[33:15] | – Distance to power generators? – 1 7.28. | – 到发电机的距离是多少? – 17.28 |
[33:27] | Target. Maximum firepower. | 瞄准,最大火力 |
[33:55] | Transport, this is Solo. Take off. I can’t get to you. | 运输机,我是索罗,起飞吧,我过不去了 |
[33:58] | I’ll get her out on the Falcon. Come on. | 我带她去乘鹰号,快起来 |
[34:03] | Where are you going? Come back! | 你们去哪里?快回来 |
[34:23] | Wait! Wait for me! Stop! | 等等!等等我!停下! |
[34:27] | – How typical. – Come on. | – 真是狗改不了吃屎 – 快来 |
[34:32] | Hurry up, goldenrod! You’re gonna be a permanent resident. | 快来,金棒子,不然你就要被埋在这里了 |
[34:35] | Wait! Wait! | 等等我! |
[34:55] | – How’s this? – Would it help if I got out and pushed? | – 这怎么样? – 要不要我出去推一下? |
[34:58] | – Captain Solo. Captain Solo. – It might. | – 索罗船长,索罗船长 – 可以考虑 |
[35:02] | Sir, might I suggest that you… | 长官,我想说… |
[35:05] | It can wait. | 我还是等一下吧 |
[35:11] | This bucket ofbolts will never get past that blockade. | 这部老爷车根本不可能冲破封锁的! |
[35:13] | This baby’s got a few surprises left in her. | 这个宝贝还有几个惊喜要给你 |
[35:25] | Come on! Come on! | 快来!快来! |
[35:26] | Switch over. Let’s hope we don’t have a burnout. | 启动,希望不要熄火 |
[35:31] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[35:32] | Someday you’ll be wrong. I hope I’m there to see it. | 总有一点你会犯错误的,希望我当时能在场目睹 |
[35:37] | Punch it! | 按! |
[35:57] | R2. | |
[35:59] | Get her ready for take-off. | 准备好起飞 |
[36:04] | Good luck, Luke. See you at the rendezvous. | 祝你好运,卢克,集结点再见 |
[36:09] | Don’t worry, R2. We’re going. We’re going. | 别担心,R2,我们这就上路 |
[36:24] | There’s nothing wrong, R2. I’m just setting a new course. | 没出什么问题,R2,我只是在设定新的路线 |
[36:31] | We’re not gonna regroup with the others. We’re going to the Dagobah system. | 我们不去和其他人集结,我们现在去达古巴星系 |
[36:37] | Yes, R2. | 是的,R2 |
[36:42] | That’s all right. I’d like to keep it on manual control for a while. | 没事的,我再手动操纵一会 |
[37:02] | – I saw ’em! I saw ’em! – Saw what? | – 我看到他们了!我看到他们了! – 你看到什么了? |
[37:04] | Stardestroyers, two of’em coming right at us. | 灭星者,有两架紧跟着我们 |
[37:06] | – Sir, might I suggest… – Shut him up or shut him down! | – 长官,我想说…… – 让他闭嘴! |
[37:11] | Check the deflector shield. | 检查变流护盾 |
[37:15] | Great. Well, we can still outmanoeuvre them. | 太好了,他们还能操纵 |
[37:21] | Take evasive action! | 启动躲避功能 |
[37:35] | – Prepare to jump to light speed. – But, sir! | – 准备进入光速 – 长官,这不行…… |
[37:39] | They’re getting closer. | 他们靠近了 |
[37:41] | Oh, yeah? Watch this. | 哦,这样吗?看这个 |
[37:46] | Watch what? | 看什么? |
[37:49] | – I think we’re in trouble. – If I may say so… | – 我想有麻烦了 – 请让我说完,长官 |
[37:52] | I noticed earlier the hyperdrive motivator has been damaged. | 我刚才发现超光速推进器被损毁了 |
[37:54] | – It’s impossible to go to light speed. – We’re in trouble. | – 我们不可能进入光速了 – 我们有麻烦了 |
[38:02] | Horizontal boosters! | 水平推进器! |
[38:05] | Alluvial dampers. | 截流闸门! |
[38:10] | That’s not it. Bring me the hydrospanner. | 都不是!把氢气扳手给我 |
[38:16] | I don’t know how we’re gonna get out of this one. | 我真不知道怎么才能解决 |
[38:21] | Chewie! | 楚伊! |
[38:26] | That wasn’t a laser blast. Something hit us. | 那不是激光波,我们被什么东西击中了 |
[38:28] | Han, get up here. | 汉,快上来 |
[38:32] | Come on, Chewie! | 快走,楚伊! |
[38:34] | Asteroids. | 小行星 |
[38:39] | – Chewie, set 271. – What are you doing? | – 楚伊,设置到271 – 你要干什么 |
[38:43] | You’re not actually going into an asteroid field? | 你不是要进入小行星带吧 |
[38:45] | They’d be crazy to follow us, wouldn’t they? | 他们疯了才会跟着我们,不是吗? |
[38:50] | You don’t have to do this to impress me. | 你不用这样来引起我的注意 |
[38:52] | Sir, the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field… | 长官,在小行星群中成功行驶的概率 |
[38:56] | – is approximately 3,720-to-1. – Never tell me the odds. | – 大约是3720分之一 – 别和我谈什么可行性 |
[39:27] | You said you wanted to be around when I made a mistake. This could be it. | 你不是说想看我犯错误吗?现在可能就是了 |
[39:30] | I take it back. | 我收回那句话 |
[39:32] | We’re gonna get pulverized ifwe stay out here much longer. | 如果再多呆一会,我们会粉身碎骨的 |
[39:35] | – Ain’t gonna argue with that. – Pulverized? | – 不想和你讨论这个 – 粉身碎骨? |
[39:37] | I’m going closer to one of the big ones. | 我现在来靠近一个大家伙 |
[39:39] | – Closer? – Closer? | – 靠近? – 靠近? |
[40:08] | This is suicide! There’s nowhere to go. | 这简直是自杀!现在无处可走了 |
[40:10] | There. That looks pretty good. | 那里,看起来不错 |
[40:12] | What looks pretty good? | 哪看起来不错? |
[40:14] | Yeah. That’ll do nicely. | 嗯,这样就好 |
[40:16] | Excuse me, ma’am, but where are we going? | 对不起,我们到底去哪里呀? |
[40:29] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你清楚自己在干什么 |
[40:32] | Yeah. Me too. | 嗯,我也希望 |
[40:42] | Yep, that’s it. Dagobah. | 嗯,到了,达古巴 |
[40:47] | No, I’m not gonna change my mind about this. | 不,我可不想改变主意 |
[40:50] | I’m not picking up any cities or technology. | 没有监测到城市或是科技产物 |
[40:52] | Massive life form readings though. | 但是有大规模的生命迹象 |
[40:55] | There’s something alive down there. | 下面肯定有生物存在 |
[40:59] | Yes. I’m sure it’s perfectly safe for droids. | 放心吧,这里不会有帝国机器人的 |
[41:10] | I know! I know! | 我知道!我知道! |
[41:12] | All the scopes are dead. I can’t see a thing. | 所有的探测器都失灵了,我什么都看不到 |
[41:14] | Just hang on. I’m gonna start the landing cycle. | 坚持一下,马上开始着陆 |
[42:12] | No, R2, you stay put. I’ll have a look around. | 不,R2,你不要动,我到周围看看 |
[42:19] | R2? R2? | |
[42:24] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[42:29] | R2! R2! | |
[42:37] | You be more careful. | 你可要小心一点 |
[42:41] | R2, that way. | R2,那边走! |
[43:12] | R2! R2! | |
[43:41] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |
[43:44] | Are you all right? Come on. | 你还好吗?起来 |
[43:50] | You were lucky to get out of there. | 你能出来太走运了 |
[43:53] | Anything broken? | 有什么坏了吗? |
[43:57] | Ifyou’re saying coming here was a bad idea… | 如果你说不该来这里… |
[44:01] | I’m beginning to agree with ya. | 我现在开始同意你了 |
[44:03] | R2, what are we doing here? | R2,你说我们在这里干什么? |
[44:06] | It’s like… | 感觉就像 |
[44:08] | something out of a dream or… | 就像做梦一样… |
[44:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[44:13] | Maybe I’m just going crazy. | 或许我疯了 |
[44:48] | Yes, Admiral? | 什么事,司令官? |
[44:49] | Our ships have sighted the Millennium Falcon, lord… | 我们的舰只发现了千年鹰号, 大人 |
[44:52] | but it has entered an asteroid field, and we cannot risk… | 但是他进入了一个行星群,如果冒险进入…… |
[44:55] | Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. | 我可不管什么行星群,司令官 |
[44:58] | – I want that ship, not excuses. – Yes, lord. | – 我只要那艘船,不要理由 – 是,大人 |
[45:07] | I’m gonna shut down everything but the emergency power systems. | 我马上关掉所有东西,除了应急供电系统 |
[45:11] | Sir, I’m almost afraid to ask, but does that include shutting me down too? | 长官,我想问一下,会把我关掉吗? |
[45:15] | No. I need you to talk to the Falcon… | 不,我们需要你和鹰号通讯… |
[45:17] | find out what’s wrong with the hyperdrive. | 查出到底超光速推动器怎么了 |
[45:27] | Sir, it’s quite possible this asteroid is not entirely stable. | 长官,很有可能这个小行星不很稳定 |
[45:31] | Not entirely stable? | 不很稳定? |
[45:33] | I’m glad you’re here to tell us these things. | 我可要感谢你说这些 |
[45:35] | Chewie, take the professor in the back and plug him into the hyperdrive. | 楚伊,把这个能干的家伙带到后面去,把它插到推进器上 |
[45:38] | Sometimes I just don’t understand human behaviour. | 有时,真不知道你们人类是怎么想的 |
[45:41] | After all, I’m only trying to do my job. | 毕竟,我只是想做好自己的工作 |
[45:48] | Let go. | 放开 |
[45:52] | – Let go, please. – Don’t get excited. | – 请放开我 – 干吗这么兴奋? |
[45:54] | Captain, being held by you isn’t quite enough to get me excited. | 船长,被你抱着我一点都兴奋不起来 |
[45:58] | Sorry, sweetheart. | 对不起,甜心 |
[46:00] | I haven’t got time for anything else. | 我可没空管你 |
[46:37] | Ready for some power? Okay. | 准备好开始充电了吗?好的 |
[46:44] | Let’s see now. | 让我看看 |
[46:46] | Put that in there. There you go. | 插到这里,好了 |
[46:51] | Now all I gotta do is find this Yoda… | 现在我要去找尤达 |
[46:54] | if he even exists. | 如果他确实在这里的话 |
[47:02] | It’s really a strange place to find a Jedi master. | 这里可不像绝地导师呆的地方 |
[47:06] | This place gives me the creeps. | 这地方让我毛骨悚然 |
[47:12] | Still… | 然而… |
[47:15] | there’s something familiar about this place. | 似乎又觉得有点熟悉 |
[47:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道了 |
[47:21] | – I feel like… – Feel like what? | – 我感觉… – 感觉什么? |
[47:24] | Like we’re being watched. | 感觉到有人监视我 |
[47:26] | Away put your weapon. I mean you no harm. | 放下你的武器,我可不想伤害你 |
[47:30] | I am wondering, why are you here? | 我只是想问问你来这里干什么 |
[47:35] | – I’m looking for someone. – Looking? | – 我来找人 – 找人? |
[47:38] | Found someone you have, I would say. | 你这不就找到了吗 |
[47:42] | Right. | 没错 |
[47:44] | Help you I can. Yes. | 我想我能帮你的,真的 |
[47:47] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[47:50] | I’m looking for a great warrior. | 我要找一个伟大的战士 |
[47:53] | Great warrior. | 伟大的战士 |
[47:58] | Wars not make one great. | 战争可不成就伟大 |
[48:08] | Put that down. | 放下 |
[48:10] | Hey! That’s my dinner. | 嘿,那时我的午餐 |
[48:15] | How you get so big eating food of this kind? | 你怎么能吃大块的这玩意? |
[48:18] | Listen, friend, we didn’t mean to land in that puddle. | 听着,朋友,我本不想在这个水坑着陆的 |
[48:21] | Ifwe could get our ship out, we would. But we can’t. | 如果能把飞船弄出来就好了,可是现在出不去了 |
[48:23] | Aw, cannot get your ship out. | 哦,原来是搞不定飞船 |
[48:26] | Get out of there. | 快出来 |
[48:30] | Hey, you could have broken this. | 嘿,你会把它弄断的 |
[48:34] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[48:46] | You’re making a mess. | 你尽给我添乱 |
[48:49] | Hey, give me that. | 嘿,把那个给我 |
[48:51] | Mine, or I will help you not. | 给我吧,不然我不帮你 |
[48:54] | I don’t want your help. I want my lamp back. | 我才不需要你的帮助,我只要我的灯 |
[48:56] | I’m gonna need it to get out of this slimy mud-hole. | 我还要用它走出这个肮脏的泥巴洞呢 |
[48:59] | Mud-hole? Slimy? My home this is. | 泥巴洞?肮脏?这可是我的家 |
[49:05] | R2, let him have it. | R2,给他吧 |
[49:09] | – Mine! Mine! Mine! – R2. | – 我的!我的! – R2 |
[49:16] | Will you move along, little fella? We got a lot ofwork to do. | 可以离远一点吗,小矮人?我们还有很多事要做呢 |
[49:20] | Stay and help you I will. Find your friend. | 我要留下来帮你找你的朋友 |
[49:24] | I’m not looking for a friend. I’m looking for a Jedi master. | 我不是在找一个朋友,我在找绝地导师 |
[49:29] | Jedi master. Yoda. | 绝地导师,尤达 |
[49:32] | – You seek Yoda. – You know him? | – 你在找尤达 – 你认识他吗? |
[49:36] | Take you to him I will. | 我会带你去找他 |
[49:39] | Yes, yes, but now we must eat. | 是的,是的,但是要先吃东西 |
[49:43] | Come. Good food. Come. | 来吧,好吃的,来吧 |
[49:55] | Come, come. | 来吧,来吧 |
[49:59] | R2… | |
[50:01] | stay and watch after the camp. | 留下来看着营地 |
[50:17] | Where is R2 when I need him? | 在我需要他的时候R2跑到哪里去了? |
[50:19] | Sir, I don’t know where your ship learned to communicate… | 长官,我不知道这艘船是从哪里学的语言 |
[50:22] | but it has the most peculiar dialect. | 它用的方言实在是太奇怪了 |
[50:24] | I believe it says the power coupling on the negative axis has been polarized. | 我想它是想说负轴上的电源耦合器被极化了 |
[50:27] | I’m afraid you’ll have to replace it. | 我想你要更换一下 |
[50:31] | Well, of course I’ll have to replace it. | 我当然会换的 |
[50:34] | Here. And, Chewie… | 这里。还有,楚伊… |
[50:38] | I think we better replace the negative power coupling. | 我想我们要更换负轴电源耦合器 |
[51:03] | Hey, Your Worship, I’m only trying to help. | 嘿,阁下,我只是想帮忙 |
[51:06] | Would you please stop calling me that? | 可以不要这么叫我吗? |
[51:09] | Sure, Leia. | 当然,莉娅 |
[51:11] | – You make it so difficult sometimes. – I do. I really do. | – 你有的时候把事情弄得很糟 – 是的,确实如此 |
[51:15] | You could be a little nicer though. | 但是,你也可以对我好一点 |
[51:18] | Admit it. Sometimes you think I’m all right. | 承认吧,有时你觉得我是对的 |
[51:23] | Occasionally, maybe… | 有时,可能吧… |
[51:25] | when you aren’t acting like a scoundrel. | 当你不表现的像个无赖 |
[51:28] | Scoundrel? | 无赖? |
[51:33] | I like the sound of that. | 听起来不错 |
[51:36] | – Stop that. – Stop what? | – 停下 – 停下什么? |
[51:39] | Stop that. My hands are dirty. | 快停下,我的手很脏 |
[51:41] | My hands are dirty too. What are you afraid of? | 我的手也很脏,你在怕什么? |
[51:43] | – Afraid? – You’re trembling. | – 我怕? – 你在发抖 |
[51:46] | I’m not trembling. | 我可没有 |
[51:50] | You like me because I’m a scoundrel. | 你喜欢我,因为我是个无赖 |
[51:53] | There aren’t enough scoundrels in your life. | 你的生活中没有多少无赖 |
[51:55] | I happen to like nice men. | 我其实喜欢有礼貌的人 |
[51:57] | – I’m a nice man. – No, you’re not. | – 我就是个有礼貌的人 – 不,你才不是呢 |
[52:03] | Sir, sir! | 长官,长官 |
[52:04] | I’ve isolated the reverse power flux coupling. | 我隔离了逆功率能流耦合器 |
[52:09] | Thankyou. | 谢谢! |
[52:11] | – Thankyou very much. – You’re perfectly welcome, sir. | – 非常感谢你! – 不用客气,长官 |
[52:20] | That, Lord Vader, was the last time they appeared in any ofour scopes. | 维达勋爵,那是他最后一次出现在我们的监视器上 |
[52:23] | Considering the damage we’ve sustained, they must have been destroyed. | 考虑到我们现在所承受的损失,他们肯定已经被消灭了 |
[52:26] | No, Captain, they’re alive. | 不,上校,他们还活着 |
[52:29] | I want every ship available to sweep the asteroid field until they are found. | 让所有的能动的舰船扫荡行星群,直到他们被发现为止 |
[52:38] | – Lord Vader. – Yes, Admiral. What is it? | – 维达勋爵 – 司令官,什么事? |
[52:42] | The emperor commands you to make contact with him. | 皇帝要求和你通话 |
[52:44] | Move the ship out of the asteroid field… | 把舰船驶离小行星带 |
[52:46] | so that we can send a clear transmission. | 要保证通话质量 |
[52:49] | Yes, my lord. | 是,大人 |
[53:07] | What is thy bidding, my master? | 有什么事吗,我的主人? |
[53:11] | There is a great disturbance in the Force. | “原力”中有一股很大的波动 |
[53:16] | I have felt it. | 我感觉到了 |
[53:18] | We have a new enemy… | 我们有新的敌人了 |
[53:21] | theyoung rebel who destroyed the Death Star. | 那个毁灭死星的年轻的叛军 |
[53:25] | I have no doubt this boy… | 我还认为这个孩子… |
[53:28] | is the offspring ofAnakin Skywalker. | 是安纳金天行者的后代 |
[53:33] | How is that possible? | 这个可能吗? |
[53:35] | Search your feelings, L ord Vader. | 自己感觉一下吧,维达勋爵 |
[53:39] | You will know it to be true. | 你会知道这是真的 |
[53:42] | He could destroy us. | 他可能会毁灭我们 |
[53:44] | He’s just a boy. | 他只是一个孩子 |
[53:47] | Obi-Wan can no longer help him. | 欧比·旺帮不了他什么 |
[53:49] | The Force is strong with him. | 他身上的“原力”很强大 |
[53:54] | The son ofSkywalker must not become a Jedi. | 天行者的儿子决不能成为一个绝地武士 |
[53:59] | If he could be turned… | 如果能想办法让他转变 |
[54:02] | he would become a powerful ally. | 他会成为一个强大的盟友的 |
[54:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:08] | He would be a great asset. | 他是一大笔财富 |
[54:12] | Can it be done? | 能搞定他吗? |
[54:15] | He will join us or die, master. | 他要么加入我们,要么就去死,主人 |
[54:35] | I’m sure it’s delicious. | 我知道这很好吃 |
[54:37] | I just don’t understand why we can’t see Yoda now. | 我只是不理解为什么我们不能现在去见尤达? |
[54:39] | Patience. For the Jedi, it is time to eat as well. | 耐心点,对于绝地武士来说也是需要吃饭的时间的 |
[54:47] | Eat. Eat. | 吃,吃 |
[54:49] | Hot. | 好烫 |
[54:59] | Good food. Good. | 好吃的东西,好吃 |
[55:01] | How far away is Yoda? Will it take us long to get there? | 尤达离这里远吗?多久才能到他那里? |
[55:04] | Not far. Yoda not far. | 不远,尤达一点都不远 |
[55:06] | Patience. Soon you will be with him. | 耐心点,很快你就能见到他了 |
[55:11] | Root leaf. I cook. | 根出叶,我来烧 |
[55:16] | Why wish you become Jedi? | 你为什么想成为一个绝地武士? |
[55:19] | Mostly ’cause of my father, I guess. | 我想,大部分因为我的父亲吧 |
[55:22] | Father. Powerful Jedi was he. | 父亲,他曾是一个强大的绝地武士 |
[55:27] | – Powerful Jedi. – Oh, come on. | – 强大的绝地武士 – 嘿,别闹了 |
[55:29] | How could you know my father? You don’t even know who I am. | 你怎么可能认识我父亲?你连我是谁都不知道 |
[55:32] | I don’t even know what I’m doing here. We’re wasting our time! | 我不知道我们在这里干什么,我们在浪费时间 |
[55:37] | I cannot teach him. | 我不能教他 |
[55:40] | The boy has no patience. | 这个孩子根本没有耐心 |
[55:42] | He will learn patience. | 他会学着有耐心的 |
[55:49] | Much anger in him… | 他心中有太多的仇恨 |
[55:51] | Iike his father. | 就像他父亲一样 |
[55:53] | Was I any different when you taught me? | 你教导我的时候,我难道不是这样吗? |
[55:58] | No. | 就是这样 |
[56:00] | – He is not ready. – Yoda. | – 他还没有准备好 – 尤达 |
[56:07] | I am ready. | 我准备好了 |
[56:09] | I can be a Jedi. Ben, tell him I’m… | 我能成为一位绝地武士,本,告诉他我能… |
[56:12] | Ready, are you? What know you ready? | 你准备好了?你怎么知道你准备好了? |
[56:16] | For 800 years have I trained Jedi. | 我训练绝地武士已经有800年了 |
[56:20] | My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. | 到底该训练谁我有自己的原则 |
[56:25] | A Jedi must have the deepest commitment… | 一名绝地武士必须有最强的责任心 |
[56:29] | the most serious mind. | 最严肃的思维 |
[56:33] | This one a long time have I watched. | 我观察这个人很久了 |
[56:37] | All his life has he looked away… | 在他的一生中,他总是看着… |
[56:40] | to the future, to the horizon. | 未来,远方 |
[56:43] | Never his mind on where he was… | 他从来都没有考虑过他所在的地方 |
[56:48] | what he was doing. | 他该干什么 |
[56:52] | Adventure. | 冒险 |
[56:54] | Excitement. | 刺激 |
[56:56] | A Jedi craves not these things. | 一名绝地武士不该渴望这些东西 |
[56:59] | You are reckless. | 他做事不考虑后果 |
[57:01] | So was I, ifyou remember. | 我也曾是这样,如果您记得的话 |
[57:04] | He is too old. | 他太大了 |
[57:08] | Yes, too old to begin the training. | 是的,大到难以开始训练 |
[57:11] | But I’ve learned so much. | 但是我学过很多东西 |
[57:20] | – Will he finish what he begins? – I won’t fail you. | – 一旦开始,他能完成吗? – 我不会失败的 |
[57:25] | I’m not afraid. | 我一点都不害怕 |
[57:31] | You will be. | 你以后会的 |
[57:35] | You will be. | 你会的 |
[58:19] | – Sir, if I may venture an opinion… – I’m not interested in your opinion. | – 长官,恕我斗胆直言… – 我不想听你说什么 |
[58:22] | There’s something out there. | 外面有东西 |
[58:24] | – Where? – Outside in the cave. | – 哪里? – 在洞的外面 |
[58:28] | There it is. Listen! | 就在那,听! |
[58:30] | – I’m going out there. – Are you crazy? | – 我出去看看 – 你疯了吗? |
[58:32] | I just got this bucket together. I won’t let it get torn apart. | 我刚把这堆废铁装好,我可不想谁把它再搞坏 |
[58:34] | Then I’m going with you. | 好,那我和你一起去 |
[58:38] | I think it might be better if I stay behind and guard the ship. | 我想,我应该留下来守护舰船 |
[58:41] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |
[58:57] | This ground sure feels strange. | 这个地面感觉好奇怪 |
[59:01] | It doesn’t feel like rock. | 似乎不像是岩石 |
[59:07] | There’s an awful lot of moisture in here. | 水蒸气也很多 |
[59:10] | I don’t know. I have a bad feeling about this. | 我不知道,我有种不好的感觉 |
[59:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[59:17] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[59:19] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事,没事 |
[59:22] | Yeah, that’s what I thought… mynock. | 嗯,和我想得一样,是麦那蝙蝠 |
[59:24] | Chewie, check the rest of the ship and make sure there are no more attached… | 楚伊检查一下舰船的其他部分,这玩意会粘在上面… |
[59:28] | chewing on the power cables. | 还会咀嚼电缆 |
[59:30] | Mynocks? | 麦那蝙蝠? |
[59:31] | Go inside. We’ll clean them off if there are any more. | 进入吧,我们把剩下的清理掉 |
[59:43] | Go away! Go away, beastly thing! Shoo! | 滚开!滚开!脏东西!开枪! |
[59:53] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:00:16] | – Chewie, let’s get out of here! – The Empire is still out there! | – 楚伊,快离开这里 – 帝国军还在外面呢 |
[1:00:20] | No time to discuss this in committee! | 我们没时间讨论这个了 |
[1:00:23] | I am not a committee! | 我可不是在和你讨论! |
[1:00:30] | You can’t make thejump to light speed in this asteroid field. | 在小行星带你不能加到光速 |
[1:00:33] | Sit down, sweetheart. We’re taking off. | 快坐下,甜心,我们要起飞了 |
[1:00:40] | – Look! – I see it. | – 看啊! – 我看见了 |
[1:00:42] | – We’re doomed! – The cave is collapsing. | – 我们死定了! – 这洞要塌了 |
[1:00:44] | – This is no cave. – What? | – 这不是洞 – 什么? |
[1:01:19] | Yes, run. | 好的,跑啊 |
[1:01:20] | Yes. | 很好 |
[1:01:22] | A Jedi’s strength flows from the Force. | 绝地武士的力量来自于“原力” |
[1:01:25] | But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression… | 但你要小心黑暗的一面,愤怒,恐惧,好战… |
[1:01:29] | The dark side of the Force are they. | 这些都是黑暗之“原力” |
[1:01:31] | Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. | 战斗中,它们会轻松的占据你的心灵,在你的身体内流淌 |
[1:01:35] | If once you start down the dark path… | 一旦你走上了黑暗之路 |
[1:01:37] | forever will it dominate your destiny. | 你就将一辈子臣服于它 |
[1:01:40] | Consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan’s apprentice. | 它会慢慢侵蚀你,好像它曾经对欧比·旺的学生做过的那样 |
[1:01:44] | Vader. | 维德 |
[1:01:46] | – Is the dark side stronger? – No, no. | – 黑暗之“原力”很强大吗? – 不,不是这样的 |
[1:01:51] | Quicker, easier, more seductive. | 但是黑暗之路更快,更容易,更诱人 |
[1:01:53] | How am I to know the good side from the bad? | 那我怎么能分清什么是好的,什么是不好的呢? |
[1:01:56] | You will know… | 你会知道的 |
[1:01:58] | when you are calm, at peace… | 当你心平气和之时 |
[1:02:01] | passive. | 被动防御之际 |
[1:02:04] | A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defence… | 一个真正的绝地武士只用“原力”来获取知识和保护自己 |
[1:02:08] | never for attack. | 而不是用它来攻击 |
[1:02:10] | – But tell me why I can’t… – No. There is no why. | – 但是告诉我为什么我不能… – 别问,没有为什么 |
[1:02:14] | Nothing more will I teach you today. | 我今天不会再教你什么了 |
[1:02:17] | Clear your mind of questions. | 不要考虑那些问题 |
[1:02:42] | There’s something not right here. | 那里好像有什么 |
[1:02:48] | I feel cold. | 我感觉到寒冷 |
[1:02:50] | – Death. – That place… | – 死亡 – 那个地方… |
[1:02:53] | is strong with the dark side of the Force. | 充满了黑暗之“原力” |
[1:02:56] | A domain of evil it is. | 那是恶魔的领域 |
[1:03:00] | In you must go. | 但是你一定要进去 |
[1:03:03] | What’s in there? | 那里面有什么? |
[1:03:07] | Only what you take with you. | 只有你带进去的东西 |
[1:03:13] | Your weapons… | 你的武器… |
[1:03:15] | you will not need them. | 你不需要他们了 |
[1:05:57] | Bounty hunters. We don’t need their scum. | 那群赏金猎人,我们不需要他们那些混蛋 |
[1:05:59] | – Yes, sir. – Those rebels won’t escape us. | – 遵命,长官 – 反叛者逃不出我们的手心 |
[1:06:08] | Sir, we have a priority signal from the Stardestroyer Avenger. | 长官,从灭星者级战舰复仇者号传来一条高优先级命令 |
[1:06:11] | Right. | 好 |
[1:06:13] | There will be a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millennium Falcon. | 谁抓住千年鹰号,就能获得重奖 |
[1:06:19] | You are free to use any methods necessary… | 你们可以采用任何手段… |
[1:06:22] | but I want them alive. | 我只要求他们是活的 |
[1:06:24] | No disintegrations. | 不能被分解 |
[1:06:27] | – As you wish. – Lord Vader. | – 如您所愿 – 维德勋爵 |
[1:06:31] | My lord, we have them. | 大人,我们找到他们了 |
[1:06:37] | Thank goodness we’re coming out of the asteroid field. | 谢天谢地,我们总算逃出小行星带了 |
[1:06:45] | Let’s get out of here. Ready for light speed? | 让我们离开这里吧,准备好光速旅行了吗? |
[1:06:48] | One, two… | 一,二… |
[1:06:50] | three! | 三! |
[1:06:58] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[1:07:02] | Transfer circuits aren’t working. It’s not my fault. | 转换电路不工作,这不是我的错 |
[1:07:05] | – No light speed? – It’s not my fault. | – 无法跳跃到光速? – 这真不是我的错 |
[1:07:13] | Sir, we just lost the main rear deflector shield. | 先生,我们刚刚失去了我们后部的主偏导护盾 |
[1:07:15] | One more direct hit on the back quarter and we’re done for. | 我们的后舱再挨一击,我们就完蛋了 |
[1:07:17] | Turn her around. | 调头 |
[1:07:19] | Turn her around! I’m gonna put all power in the front shield. | 调过头来!我要把全部能量放到前部的护盾上去 |
[1:07:22] | – You’re gonna attack? – The odds of surviving… | – 你要攻击? – 面对帝国灭星者级战舰… |
[1:07:24] | a direct assault on an imperial Stardestroyer… | 直接攻击的存活机会… |
[1:07:26] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[1:07:34] | They’re moving to attack position. | 他们转入攻击位置了 |
[1:07:39] | Shields up. | 护盾开启 |
[1:07:46] | Track them. They may come around for another pass. | 跟踪他们,他们可能还会再来这么一下 |
[1:07:49] | Captain Needa, the ship no longer appears on our scopes. | 尼达船长,我们的搜索屏失去那船的踪迹了 |
[1:07:51] | They can’t have disappeared. No ship that small has a cloaking device. | 他们不可能凭空消失,那么小的船不可能有隐身装置 |
[1:07:55] | There’s no trace of them. | 但是的确没有他们的踪迹 |
[1:07:57] | Captain, Lord Vader demands an update. | 船长,维德勋爵要最新战况 |
[1:08:02] | Get a shuttle ready. | 准备一艘飞船 |
[1:08:04] | I shall assume full responsibility for losing them and apologize to Lord Vader. | 我会亲自去向维德勋爵道歉,对于追丢他们我负全责 |
[1:08:08] | – Meanwhile, continue to scan the area. – Yes, Captain Needa. | – 但是同时,继续搜寻整个区域 – 遵命,尼达船长 |
[1:08:16] | Use the Force. | 用“原力” |
[1:08:18] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:08:25] | Now, the stone. | 现在,提起那块石头 |
[1:08:31] | Feel it. | 感觉它 |
[1:08:44] | Concentrate! | 专心! |
[1:09:01] | Oh, no. We’ll never get it out now. | 哦,不,我们永远出不去了 |
[1:09:04] | So certain are you. | 你太肯定了吧 |
[1:09:10] | Always with you it cannot be done. | 你总是做不到 |
[1:09:14] | Hearyou nothing that I say? | 你难道没有听到我说的话吗? |
[1:09:16] | Master, moving stones around is one thing. | 师父,用“原力”移动石头是一回事 |
[1:09:19] | This is totally different. | 而移动这是另一回事,完全不同 |
[1:09:21] | No. No different. | 不,没什么不同 |
[1:09:23] | Only different in your mind. | 唯一的不同就是你的意念 |
[1:09:25] | You must unlearn what you have learned. | 你必须忘记你学过的一切 |
[1:09:30] | – All right. I’ll give it a try. – Try not. | – 好吧,我试试看 – 不能试 |
[1:09:34] | Do… | 或者做到 |
[1:09:35] | or do not. | 或者做不到 |
[1:09:37] | There is no try. | 没有试的余地 |
[1:10:27] | I can’t. It’s too big. | 我不行,它太大了 |
[1:10:30] | Size matters not. | 大小不是关键 |
[1:10:32] | Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? | 看着我,你是不是想凭我的体格来判断我的能力? |
[1:10:38] | And well you should not… | 但是你不该这样… |
[1:10:41] | for my ally is the Force. | 因为我有“原力”作我的同伴 |
[1:10:44] | And a powerful ally it is. | 一个威力无穷的同伴 |
[1:10:47] | Life creates it… | 生命孕育了它 |
[1:10:50] | makes it grow. | 让它逐渐变强 |
[1:10:53] | Its energy surrounds us… | 它的能量环绕着我们 |
[1:10:57] | and binds us. | 约束着我们 |
[1:10:59] | Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. | 我们靠的是发光体,不是这些坚硬的肌肉 |
[1:11:03] | You must feel the Force around you. | 你必须要感受你身边的“原力” |
[1:11:07] | Here, between you, me… | 这里,在你和我之间… |
[1:11:10] | the tree, the rock… | 还有树木,岩石… |
[1:11:13] | everywhere. | 各处 |
[1:11:15] | Yes… | 没错… |
[1:11:17] | even between the land and the ship. | 即使在这块土地和那艘船之间 |
[1:11:25] | You want the impossible. | 你要求的是无法做到的 |
[1:13:15] | I don’t believe it. | 我无法相信 |
[1:13:19] | That is why you fail. | 这就是你为什么会失败 |
[1:13:41] | Apology accepted, Captain Needa. | 我接受你的道歉,尼达船长 |
[1:13:53] | Lord Vader, our ships have completed their scan and found nothing. | 维德勋爵,我们已经搜索了临近区域,但是一无所获 |
[1:13:56] | If the Millennium Falcon went into light speed… | 如果千年鹰号进入了光速飞行 |
[1:13:58] | it’ll be on the other side of the galaxy now. | 它现在该出现在银河的另一边了 |
[1:14:00] | Alert all commands. | 让所有单位注意 |
[1:14:02] | Calculate every possible destination along their last known trajectory. | 根据已知的他们最后的航线,计算出他们所有可能的目的地 |
[1:14:06] | – Yes, my lord. We’ll find them. – Don’t fail me again… | – 遵命,大人,我们会找到他们的 – 不要再让我失望… |
[1:14:11] | Admiral. | 司令官阁下 |
[1:14:15] | Alert all commands. Deploy the fleet. | 布署舰队,让所有单位注意 |
[1:14:33] | Captain Solo, this time you have gone too far. | 索罗船长,这一次你玩过火了 |
[1:14:37] | I will not be quiet, Chewbacca. | 不,我不会保持沉默的,楚贝卡 |
[1:14:38] | Why doesn’t anyone listen to me? | 楚贝卡,为什么就没人听我说呢? |
[1:14:40] | The fleet’s beginning to break up. | 帝国舰队即将分散了 |
[1:14:42] | Go stand by the manual release for the landing claw. | 准备手动放下登陆爪 |
[1:14:47] | I really don’t see how that’s going to help. | 我实在不懂这能对我们有何帮助 |
[1:14:49] | Surrender is a perfectly acceptable alternative in extreme circumstances. | 在这种极端环境下,投降绝对是可以接受的一个方案 |
[1:14:53] | The Empire may be gracious enough… | 帝国也许会对我们足够仁慈… |
[1:14:55] | – Thankyou. – What did you have in mind next? | – 谢谢你 – 你下一步打算怎么做? |
[1:14:58] | If they follow standard imperial procedure… | 如果他们严格按照帝国舰队规程来做 |
[1:15:00] | they’ll dump their garbage before they go to light speed. | 他们会先把垃圾扔下,然后进入光速飞行 |
[1:15:02] | – Then we just float away. – With the rest of the garbage. | – 然后我们就可以慢慢漂走了 – 是啊,和一堆垃圾为伍 |
[1:15:05] | Then what? | 然后怎么办? |
[1:15:07] | Then we gotta find a safe port somewhere around here. | 然后我们得在这附件找一个安全的港口 |
[1:15:10] | Any ideas? | 有什么建议吗? |
[1:15:12] | – Where are we? – The Anoat system. | – 我们在哪里? – 阿诺亚特星系 |
[1:15:14] | The Anoat system. There’s not much there. | 阿诺亚特星系,这可没几个安全港 |
[1:15:17] | Oh, wait. This is interesting. | 恩,等等,真有意思 |
[1:15:20] | – Lando. – Lando system? | – 兰多 – 兰多星系? |
[1:15:23] | Lando’s not a system. He’s a man. Lando Calrissian. | 兰多不是个星系,是个人,兰多·卡尔瑞辛 |
[1:15:27] | Card player, gambler. | 牌手,赌徒 |
[1:15:29] | – A scoundrel. You’d like him. – Thanks. | – 一个无赖,你会喜欢他的 – 谢谢 |
[1:15:32] | Bespin. It’s pretty far, but I think we can make it. | 贝斯平星,有点远,不过我想我们能抵达那里的 |
[1:15:36] | – A mining colony? – Yeah, a tibanna gas mine. | – 一个采矿区? – 没错,提巴那瓦斯矿 |
[1:15:40] | Lando conned somebody out of it. | 兰多从某人手中骗来的 |
[1:15:42] | We go back a long way, Lando and me. | 兰多和我可是很久前就在一起了 |
[1:15:46] | – Can you trust him? – No. | – 你能相信他吗? – 不能 |
[1:15:49] | But he’s got no love for the Empire. I can tell you that. | 但是他对帝国也没什么好感,这个我能向你保证 |
[1:15:53] | Here we go, Chewie. Stand by. Detach. | 要出发了,楚伊,准备好,分离 |
[1:16:03] | You do have your moments. | 你终于等到这一刻了 |
[1:16:05] | Not many of them, but you do have them. | 垃圾不多,不过的确有一些 |
[1:16:43] | Concentrate. | 集中精神 |
[1:16:45] | Feel the Force flow. | 感受“原力”的流动 |
[1:16:48] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:16:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:16:59] | Calm. | 冷静 |
[1:17:01] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:17:03] | Through the Force, things you will see. | 透过“原力”,你会看到很多东西 |
[1:17:06] | Other places. The future. The past. | 过去、未来,世界各地 |
[1:17:09] | Old friends long gone. | 逝去已久的老朋友 |
[1:17:22] | Control, control. | 控制,控制住 |
[1:17:24] | You must learn control. | 你必须学会控制 |
[1:17:29] | I saw a city in the clouds. | 我看到一座云中之城 |
[1:17:34] | Friends you have there. | 那有你的朋友 |
[1:17:37] | – They were in pain. – It is the future you see. | – 他们正在受苦 – 你看见的是未来 |
[1:17:42] | Future? | 未来? |
[1:17:52] | Will they die? | 他们会死吗? |
[1:17:57] | Difficult to see. | 很难讲 |
[1:17:59] | Always in motion is the future. | 未来总是在不停变化的 |
[1:18:04] | I’ve gotta go to them. | 我要去找他们 |
[1:18:07] | Decide you must how to serve them best. | 你必须做个决定,如何才能最好的帮助他们 |
[1:18:11] | Ifyou leave now, help them you could… | 如果你现在离开,你可以去帮助他们 |
[1:18:15] | but you would destroy all for which they have fought and suffered. | 但是他们为之奋斗、受苦的一切也将因此而毁灭 |
[1:18:32] | No, I don’t have a landing permit. | 不,我没有降落许可 |
[1:18:35] | I’m trying to reach Lando Calrissian. | 我在找兰多·卡尔瑞辛 |
[1:18:39] | Wait a minute! Let me explain! | 等等!让我解释一下! |
[1:18:41] | You will not deviate from yourpresent course. | 你不能偏离你现在的航线 |
[1:18:43] | – Rather touchy, aren’t they? – I thought you knew this person. | – 他们脾气真差,对吧? – 我还以为你认识这个家伙 |
[1:18:49] | That was a long time ago. I’m sure he’s forgotten about that. | 那是很久以前了,他肯定把那些事都忘了 |
[1:19:00] | Permission granted to land on Platform 327.. | 你被允许在327号平台上着陆 |
[1:19:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:19:06] | Nothing to worry about. We go way back, Lando and me. | 没什么好担心的,兰多和我很久前就认识了 |
[1:19:09] | Who’s worried? | 谁在担心? |
[1:20:00] | No one to meet us. | 没人迎接我们 |
[1:20:03] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[1:20:05] | – What would you like? – They did let us land. | – 你喜欢什么? – 他们毕竟让我们着陆了 |
[1:20:08] | Look, don’t worry. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 我说,别担心,一切都会好的 |
[1:20:11] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:20:17] | See? My friend. | 看见没有?我的朋友来了 |
[1:20:24] | Keep your eyes open. | 睁大你的眼睛 |
[1:20:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:20:30] | Why, you slimy, double-crossing, no-good swindler. | 嘿,你这个令人作呕,阴险狡诈,无恶不作的骗子 |
[1:20:34] | You’ve got a lot of guts coming here, after what you pulled. | 你干了这么多事,居然还有胆子来这里啊 |
[1:20:49] | How you doin’, you old pirate? So good to see you! | 你好吗,海盗朋友?见到你真高兴! |
[1:20:53] | – I never thought I’d see you again. – Well, he seems very friendly. | – 我从没想到还会再见到你 – 呃,他看起来很友善 |
[1:20:56] | Yes. Very friendly. | 是啊,真友善 |
[1:20:59] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛? |
[1:21:01] | Repairs. I thought you could help me out. | 修理一下,我想你应该能帮上我的忙 |
[1:21:03] | – What have you done to my ship? – Your ship? | – 你对我的船做了些什么? – 你的船? |
[1:21:06] | Hey, remember, you lost her to me fair and square. | 嘿,记住啊,你可是正大光明的把她输给我了 |
[1:21:10] | How you doin’, Chewbacca? | 你还好吗?楚贝卡? |
[1:21:12] | Still hanging around with this loser? | 还和这个失败者混在一起? |
[1:21:17] | Hello. What have we here? | 你好,这一位是谁啊? |
[1:21:21] | Welcome. I’m Lando Calrissian. I’m the administrator of this facility. | 欢迎,我叫兰多·卡尔瑞辛,我是这个机构的管理者 |
[1:21:25] | – And who might you be? – Leia. | – 请问你是? – 莉娅 |
[1:21:28] | Welcome, Leia. | 欢迎你,莉娅 |
[1:21:32] | All right, all right. You old smoothie. | 好啦,好啦,你这个油腔滑调的家伙 |
[1:21:35] | Hello, sir. I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations. | 先生,你好,我是C-3PO,是沟通人类与机器人关系的专家 |
[1:21:39] | My facilities are at your… Well, really! | 我愿意为您… 呃,真的吗? |
[1:21:42] | – What’s wrong with the Falcon? – Hyperdrive. | – 千年鹰什么地方坏了? – 超空间引擎 |
[1:21:44] | – I’ll get my people to work on her. – Good. | – 我会让我的人修好她的 – 好极了 |
[1:21:46] | That ship saved my life quite a few times. | 那船可是救了我好几次命呢 |
[1:21:49] | She’s the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy. | 她是银河中最快的垃圾了 |
[1:21:53] | How’s the gas mine? Still paying off foryou? | 瓦斯矿如何?还能替你挣钱吗? |
[1:21:55] | Not as well as I’d like. We’re a small outpost and not very self-sufficient. | 不如我想的好,我们只是个小据点,没法自给自足 |
[1:21:59] | I’ve had supply problems of every kind. | 我这里有各种供应问题 |
[1:22:02] | I’ve had labour difficulties. | 人手也不足 |
[1:22:05] | – What’s so funny? – You. Listen to you. | – 有什么好笑的? – 你啊,听听你刚才说的 |
[1:22:08] | You sound like a businessman, a responsible leader. | 你现在像个生意人了,是个负责的领导了 |
[1:22:11] | Who’d have thought that, huh? | 谁会这么想啊? |
[1:22:13] | Seeing you sure brings back a few things. | 见到你让我回想起一些事情来了 |
[1:22:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:22:17] | Yeah, I’m responsible these days. | 是啊,我现在负责多了 |
[1:22:20] | It’s the price you pay for being successful. | 这是你获取成功的必要代价啊 |
[1:22:26] | Nice to see a familiar face. | 看到个熟人真好 |
[1:22:28] | How rude! | 太粗鲁了吧! |
[1:22:32] | That sounds like an R2 unit in there. | 听起来好里面有个R2型机器人 |
[1:22:34] | I wonder if… Hello? | 我猜…有人吗? |
[1:22:38] | How interesting. | 真有意思 |
[1:22:39] | – Who are you? – Oh, my. I’m terribly sorry. | – 你是谁? – 哦,天啊,我非常抱歉 |
[1:22:42] | I didn’t mean to intrude. Please don’t get up. | 我不是有意闯入的,请不要起身 |
[1:23:03] | Luke, you must complete the training. | 卢克,你必须完成训练 |
[1:23:07] | I can’t keep the vision out of my head. I’ve gotta help them. | 我没法不去想脑中的那些影像,我必须去帮他们 |
[1:23:10] | You must not go. | 你不能去 |
[1:23:12] | – But Han and Leia will die if I don’t. – You don’t know that. | – 但是我不去的话,汉和莉娅会死的 – 你怎么知道 |
[1:23:18] | Even Yoda cannot see their fate. | 即使尤达也看不清他们的命运 |
[1:23:21] | But I can help them. I feel the Force. | 但是我可以帮助他们,我能感觉到“原力” |
[1:23:24] | But you cannot control it. | 但是你无法控制它 |
[1:23:26] | This is a dangerous time foryou… | 现在对你来说是一个非常危险的时刻… |
[1:23:28] | when you will be tempted by the dark side of the Force. | 你很容易就会被黑暗之“原力”所吸引 |
[1:23:32] | Yes, yes. To Obi-Wan you listen. | 是的,是的,欧比·旺的话你总该听吧 |
[1:23:36] | The cave. | 想想那个洞 |
[1:23:37] | Rememberyour failure at the cave. | 还记得你在洞中的失败吗? |
[1:23:39] | But I’ve learned so much since then. | 但是那之后我学到了很多 |
[1:23:41] | Master Yoda, I promise to return and finish what I’ve begun. | 尤达师父,我保证会回来完成我已经开始的训练 |
[1:23:44] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[1:23:46] | It is you and your abilities the emperor wants. | 皇帝要的正是你和你的能力 |
[1:23:49] | That is why your friends are made to suffer. | 因此你的朋友才会受苦 |
[1:23:53] | That’s why I have to go. | 因此我才必须去帮他们 |
[1:23:56] | Luke, I don’t want to lose you to the emperor the way I lost Vader. | 卢克,我不想让你也投入皇帝那边,好像当年我失去维德那样 |
[1:24:01] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[1:24:03] | Stopped they must be. On this all depends. | 他们必须被阻止,而所有的希望全系于你一身 |
[1:24:07] | Only a fully trained Jedi knight, with the Force as his ally… | 只有一个充分训练过的绝地武士,以原力为他的同伴… |
[1:24:11] | will conquer Vader and his emperor. | 才能制服维德和他的皇帝 |
[1:24:14] | Ifyou end your training now… | 如果你现在结束你的训练 |
[1:24:16] | ifyou choose the quick and easy path, as Vader did… | 如果你选择那条快而容易的捷径,如同维德当年一样… |
[1:24:20] | you will become an agent of evil. | 你就将成为恶魔的代言人 |
[1:24:23] | Patience. | 忍耐 |
[1:24:25] | And sacrifice Han and Leia? | 那就让汉和莉娅白白牺牲吗? |
[1:24:27] | If you honour what they fight for… | 如果你能实现他们为之而战的正义… |
[1:24:30] | yes. | 那就可以了 |
[1:24:31] | Ifyou choose to face Vader, you will do it alone. | 如果你决定与维德作战,你只能自己去 |
[1:24:34] | I cannot interfere. | 我无法干涉 |
[1:24:38] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[1:24:45] | R2, fire up the converters. | R2,给转换器点火 |
[1:24:53] | Don’t give in to hate. | 不要屈从于仇恨 |
[1:24:55] | That leads to the dark side. | 那会将你引向黑暗之路 |
[1:24:58] | Strong is Vader. | 维德很强大 |
[1:25:00] | Mind what you have learned. Save you it can. | 注意你学过的一切,它能拯救你 |
[1:25:03] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:25:05] | And I’ll return. I promise. | 而且我一定会回来,我保证 |
[1:25:14] | Told you, I did. Reckless is he. | 我早就告诉你了,他很鲁莽 |
[1:25:18] | Now… | 现在 |
[1:25:19] | matters are worse. | 局势更糟糕了 |
[1:25:21] | That boy is ourlast hope. | 那孩子是我们最后的希望了 |
[1:25:23] | No, there is another. | 不,还有另一个 |
[1:25:58] | The ship’s almost finished. Two or three more things and we’re in great shape. | 这船的修理差不多完成了,再有两三处修理,我们就大功告成了 |
[1:26:02] | The sooner the better. Something’s wrong here. | 越快越好,这有点不对劲 |
[1:26:04] | No one has seen or knows anything about 3PO. | 没人看见过3PO,也没人听说过任何他的下落 |
[1:26:06] | He’s been gone too long to have gotten lost. | 他失踪太久了,不可能只是迷路 |
[1:26:08] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[1:26:10] | I’ll talk to Lando and see what I can find out. | 我会和兰多谈谈的,看看他知道些什么不 |
[1:26:13] | I don’t trust Lando. | 我不相信兰多 |
[1:26:16] | Well, I don’t trust him either, but he is my friend. | 这个嘛,我也不相信他,但是他是我的朋友 |
[1:26:19] | Besides, we’ll soon be gone. | 而且,我们很快就要离开了 |
[1:26:23] | Then you’re as good as gone, aren’t you? | 你准备离开了吗? |
[1:27:01] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[1:27:03] | Where? | 哪里? |
[1:27:06] | Found him in a junk pile? | 在一个垃圾堆找到他的? |
[1:27:08] | What a mess. Chewie, you thinkyou can repair him? | 真是一团乱,楚伊,你觉得你能修好他吗? |
[1:27:13] | – Lando’s got people that can fix him. – No, thanks. | – 兰多能找到人修好他的 – 不用了,谢谢 |
[1:27:18] | I’m sorry. Am I interrupting anything? | 对不起,我打扰你们了吗? |
[1:27:21] | Not really. | 没有 |
[1:27:25] | You look absolutely beautiful. | 你看起来真美 |
[1:27:27] | You truly belong here with us among the clouds. | 你绝对应该和我们在一起,在云中生活 |
[1:27:31] | Thankyou. | 谢谢你 |
[1:27:32] | Would you join me for a little refreshment? | 想和我一起用些点心吗? |
[1:27:36] | Everyone’s invited, of course. | 当然,欢迎在座的每个人都去 |
[1:27:38] | Having trouble with your droid? | 你这个机器人出问题了? |
[1:27:41] | No. No problem. Why? | 不,没问题,怎么了? |
[1:27:52] | You see, since we’re a small operation… | 你看,因为我们是个小机构 |
[1:27:55] | we don’t fall into the jurisdiction of the Empire. | 我们不在帝国的管辖权限以内 |
[1:27:58] | – So you’re part of the Mining Guild? – No, not actually. | – 那你是矿业工会的成员了? – 不是 |
[1:28:01] | Our operation is small enough not to be noticed. | 我们这个机构太小了,不引人注意 |
[1:28:03] | Which is advantageous for everybody… | 这样对所有人都好 |
[1:28:05] | since our customers are anxious to avoid attracting attention to themselves. | 因为我们的顾客都不喜欢引起注意 |
[1:28:10] | Aren’t you afraid the Empire’s gonna find out, shut you down? | 你就不怕帝国会找到你,关掉你这里吗? |
[1:28:14] | It’s been a danger that looms like a shadow over everything we’ve built. | 这的确是个危险,而且已经困扰我们很久了 |
[1:28:17] | But things have developed that’ll ensure security. | 但是事情有了发展,现在我们安全了 |
[1:28:20] | I’ve just made a deal that’ll keep the Empire out of here forever. | 我刚刚做了笔交易,让帝国可以永远不干涉我们 |
[1:28:33] | We would be honoured ifyou would join us. | 如果你能加入我们,我们会非常荣幸 |
[1:28:43] | I had no choice. They arrived right before you did. | 我别无选择,就在你来到之前,他们就来了 |
[1:28:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:28:51] | I’m sorry too. | 我也很遗憾 |
[1:29:07] | No, 3PO’s with them. | 不,3PO和他们在一起 |
[1:29:10] | Just hang on. We’re almost there. | 再坚持一下,我们马上就到了 |
[1:30:12] | I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t mean to intrude. | 真是对不起,我不是有意闯入的 |
[1:30:14] | No, please don’t get up. | 不,请不要起身 |
[1:30:22] | Stormtroopers? Here? We’re in danger. | 突击士兵?这怎么会有?我们危险了 |
[1:30:26] | I must tell the others. Oh, no! I’ve been shot! | 我得赶快通知其他人,哦,不!我被击中了 |
[1:30:56] | Lord Vader. | 维德勋爵 |
[1:30:58] | You may take Captain Solo to Jabba the Hutt… | 等我抓住了天行者 |
[1:31:00] | after I have Skywalker. | 你就可以把索罗船长交给赫特族的贾巴了 |
[1:31:03] | He’s no good to me dead. | 他要是死了对我可没有用 |
[1:31:05] | He will not be permanently damaged. | 他不会遭受任何永久性伤害的 |
[1:31:10] | Lord Vader, what about Leia and the Wookiee? | 维德勋爵,那莉娅和那个伍基族的家伙怎么办? |
[1:31:13] | They must never again leave this city. | 他们要永远留在这个城市 |
[1:31:16] | That wasn’t part of our agreement, | 这可不在我们的协定之中 |
[1:31:17] | nor was giving Han to this bounty hunter! | 把汉交给这个赏金猎人也不符合约定! |
[1:31:19] | Perhaps you thinkyou’re being treated unfairly? | 也许你觉得你受到了不公平对待? |
[1:31:26] | No. | 没有 |
[1:31:27] | Good. It would be unfortunate if I had to leave a garrison here. | 很好,要是我在这里被迫留下一群守卫可就太不幸了 |
[1:31:33] | This deal is getting worse all the time. | 这交易越来越差了 |
[1:31:36] | Oh, yes, that’s very good. I like that. | 哦,好,真不错,我喜欢这样 |
[1:31:40] | Something’s not right because now I can’t see. | 我现在看不见了,肯定什么东西不对劲 |
[1:31:46] | That’s much better. | 这样好多了 |
[1:31:48] | Wait. Wait. | 等等,等一下 |
[1:31:50] | Oh, my! What have you done? | 哦,天啊!你干了什么? |
[1:31:52] | I’m backwards! | 我被装反了! |
[1:31:54] | You flea-bitten furball! | 你这个浑身跳蚤的毛球! |
[1:31:56] | Only an overgrown mophead like you would be stupid enough… | 只有你这种畸形生长的扫把头才会这么蠢… |
[1:32:13] | I feel terrible. | 我很难受 |
[1:32:30] | Why are they doing this? | 他们干嘛要这么做? |
[1:32:35] | They never even asked me any questions. | 他们都不问我什么问题 |
[1:32:47] | – Get out of here, Lando. – Shut up and listen. | – 从这滚出去,兰多 – 闭嘴,听我说 |
[1:32:49] | Vader’s agreed to turn Leia and Chewie over to me. | 维德同意把莉娅和楚伊交给我 |
[1:32:52] | They’ll have to stay here, but they’ll be safe. | 他们只能待在这里了,但是他们是安全的 |
[1:32:54] | -And Han? -Vader’s given him to the bounty hunter. | – 那汉怎么办? – 维德已经把他交给赏金猎人了 |
[1:32:56] | – Vader wants us all dead. – He doesn’t want you at all. | – 维德想让我们都死 – 他根本就不在乎你们 |
[1:32:59] | He’s after somebody called Skywalker. | 他只是要抓一个叫什么天行者的家伙 |
[1:33:02] | – Lord Vader set a trap for him. – And we’re the bait. | – 维德勋爵给他设了个陷阱 – 而我们就是诱饵? |
[1:33:05] | – He’s on his way. – Perfect. | – 他正要来这里呢 – 好极了 |
[1:33:08] | You fixed us all real good, didn’t you? | 你可真把我们修理的不错啊,对吧? |
[1:33:10] | My friend. | 朋友 |
[1:33:14] | Stop! | 停! |
[1:33:17] | I’ve done all I can. | 我尽力而为了 |
[1:33:19] | Sorry I couldn’t do better, but I got my own problems. | 很遗憾我没法做的更好了,但是我也有我自己的麻烦 |
[1:33:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:33:23] | You’re a real hero. | 你可真是个英雄呢 |
[1:33:36] | You certainly have a way with people. | 你对人可真是有一套 |
[1:33:53] | This facility is crude… | 这套器材是很原始… |
[1:33:55] | but it should be adequate to freeze Skywalker… | 但是应该足够冷冻天行者… |
[1:33:58] | for his journey to the emperor. | 直到他见到皇帝陛下 |
[1:34:00] | Lord Vader, ship approaching, X-wing class. | 维德勋爵,有飞船接近了,X翼型 |
[1:34:03] | Good. Monitor Skywalker and allow him to land. | 很好,监测天行者,并允许他降落 |
[1:34:08] | Lord Vader, we only use this facility for carbon freezing. It might kill him. | 维德勋爵,我们只用这套器材做过碳化冷冻,这可能会杀死他的 |
[1:34:13] | I do not want the emperor’s prize damaged. | 我可不希望陛下要的人有什么损伤 |
[1:34:16] | We will test it on Captain Solo. | 我们先用索罗船长做实验 |
[1:34:43] | Ifyou’d attached my legs I wouldn’t be in this ridiculous position. | 如果你装好了我的腿,我才不会处在这种可笑的境地呢 |
[1:34:47] | Now remember, Chewbacca, you have a responsibility for me… | 记住,楚贝卡,你对我负有责任… |
[1:34:50] | so don’t do anything foolish. | 所以别做什么傻事 |
[1:35:06] | What’s going on, buddy? | 朋友,这怎么了? |
[1:35:09] | You’re being put into carbon freeze. | 你将被碳化冷冻 |
[1:35:11] | What if he doesn’t survive? He’s worth a lot to me. | 要是他死了怎么办?他对我来说值不少呢 |
[1:35:15] | The Empire will compensate you if he dies. Put him in. | 如果他死了,帝国会补偿你的损失的,把他弄进去 |
[1:35:22] | Chewbacca, stop! | 楚贝卡,停! |
[1:35:23] | No, Chewie, stop! | 不要,楚伊,停手! |
[1:35:25] | You’re going to get us all killed! Yes, stop. I’m not ready to die. | 你会把我们都弄死的,停啊,我还不想死呢 |
[1:35:29] | Hey! Hey! Listen to me. | 嘿!嘿!听我说 |
[1:35:31] | Chewie, this won’t help me. | 楚伊,这样帮不了我 |
[1:35:33] | Hey, save your strength. There’ll be another time. | 嘿,省点力气吧,还会有其他地方需要你的 |
[1:35:38] | The princess. | 公主殿下 |
[1:35:39] | You have to take care of her. | 你要照顾她 |
[1:35:43] | Do you hear me? | 你听见我的话了吗? |
[1:35:59] | – I love you. – I know. | – 我爱你 – 我知道 |
[1:36:32] | What’s going on? Turn round. I can’t see. | 怎么回事?转过去,我看不见了 |
[1:37:34] | They’ve encased him in carbonite. | 他们把他碳化冷冻了 |
[1:37:36] | He should be quite well-protected… | 如果他能撑过冷冻过程的话 |
[1:37:38] | if he survived the freezing process, that is. | 他应该被保护的很好的 |
[1:37:40] | Well, Calrissian, did he survive? | 好啦,卡尔瑞辛,他活着吗? |
[1:37:43] | Yes, he’s alive. | 是的,他活着 |
[1:37:45] | And in perfect hibernation. | 而且正处于完美的休眠状态 |
[1:37:48] | He’s all yours, bounty hunter. | 他现在是你的了,赏金猎人 |
[1:37:51] | Reset the chamber for Skywalker. | 重新布置一下这个房间,准备迎接天行者 |
[1:37:55] | Skywalker has just landed, lord. | 大人,天行者刚刚着陆 |
[1:37:57] | Good. See to it that he finds his way in here. | 很好,一定要让他找来这里 |
[1:38:05] | Calrissian… | 卡尔瑞辛… |
[1:38:07] | take the princess and the Wookiee to my ship. | 把公主和那个伍基族的人带到我的船上去 |
[1:38:10] | You said they’d be left under my supervision. | 你说过他们应该要置于我的监控之下的 |
[1:38:12] | I am altering the deal. | 我改变主意了 |
[1:38:14] | Pray I don’t alter it any further. | 祈祷我不会再改变主意吧 |
[1:39:54] | Luke, don’t! It’s a trap! | 卢克,别来!是个陷阱! |
[1:39:58] | It’s a trap! | 是陷阱! |
[1:40:46] | The Force is with you, young Skywalker. | 愿“原力”与你同在,年轻的天行者 |
[1:40:51] | But you are not a Jedi yet. | 但是你还不是一名绝地武士 |
[1:41:55] | Well done. | 干的好 |
[1:41:58] | Hold them in the security tower. And keep it quiet. | 把他们关进警卫塔,保持安静 |
[1:42:01] | Move. | 快走 |
[1:42:07] | – What do you thinkyou’re doing? – We’re getting out of here. | – 你以为你在干嘛? – 我们正逃离这里 |
[1:42:11] | I knew all along. It had to be a mistake. | 我早就计算好了,只是出了点小错误 |
[1:42:13] | Do you think that after what you did to Han… | 你以为当你对汉做了这种事情以后… |
[1:42:16] | – I had no choice. – What are you doing? Trust him! | – 我别无选择 – 你在干嘛?相信他吧! |
[1:42:20] | We understand, don’t we, Chewie? He had no choice. | 我们理解这一点对吧,楚伊?他别无选择 |
[1:42:23] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙而已 |
[1:42:25] | We don’t need any ofyour help. | 我们不需要你的什么帮助 |
[1:42:32] | What? | 什么? |
[1:42:34] | – It sounds like Han. – There’s still a chance to save Han… | – 听起来他好像是说汉 – 还有机会救汉的 |
[1:42:40] | at the east… platform. | 在东方…平台 |
[1:42:47] | I’m terribly sorry about all this. | 我对于所发生的一切深感抱歉 |
[1:42:49] | After all, he’s only a Wookiee. | 毕竟,他只是个伍基族人 |
[1:42:52] | Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold. | 把索罗船长放到货舱里 |
[1:43:10] | R2, where have you been? | R2,你去哪了? |
[1:43:12] | Wait. Turn around, you woolly… | 等等,转过来,你这个毛茸茸的… |
[1:43:15] | Hurry! We’re trying to save Han from the bounty hunter. | 快点!我们正要从赏金猎人那里把汉救出来 |
[1:43:21] | Well, at least you’re still in one piece. | 呃,至少你还是完整的 |
[1:43:23] | Look what’s happened to me. | 看看我变成什么样子了 |
[1:43:38] | Oh, no! Chewie, they’re behind you! | 哦,不!楚伊,他们就在你后面! |
[1:43:53] | You have learned much, young one. | 你学到了不少啊,年轻人 |
[1:43:56] | You’ll find I’m full of surprises. | 我让你吃惊的地方还多着呢 |
[1:44:09] | Your destiny lies with me, Skywalker. | 你的命运注定是和我在一起,年轻的天行者 |
[1:44:13] | Obi-Wan knew this to be true. | 欧比·旺早就知道这将会成为现实的 |
[1:44:24] | All too easy. | 太容易了 |
[1:44:31] | Perhaps you’re not as strong as the emperor thought. | 也许你不如皇帝陛下想像的那么强大 |
[1:44:36] | Impressive. | 真令人感动 |
[1:44:40] | Most impressive. | 太令人感动了 |
[1:44:49] | Obi-Wan has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. | 欧比·旺把你教的不错啊,你已经控制了你的恐惧 |
[1:44:56] | Now, release your anger. | 现在释放你的愤怒吧 |
[1:44:59] | Only your hatred can destroy me. | 只有你的仇恨才能摧毁我 |
[1:47:12] | The security code has been changed. | 安全密码已经被改变了 |
[1:47:14] | R2, you can tell the computer to override the security systems. | R2,快告诉计算机重设整个安全系统 |
[1:47:19] | R2, hurry. | R2,快点 |
[1:47:24] | Attention. This is Lando Calrissian. Attention. | 注意,我是兰多·卡尔瑞辛,注意 |
[1:47:26] | The Empire has taken control ofthe city. | 帝国已经控制了这个城市 |
[1:47:28] | I advise everyone to leave before more imperial troops arrive. | 我建议在更多的帝国部队还没来的时候,每个人都迅速撤离 |
[1:47:38] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:47:39] | Well, don’t blame me. I’m an interpreter. | 这个,别怪我,我是个翻译 |
[1:47:42] | I’m not supposed to know a power socket from a computer terminal. | 我是没法知道计算机终端的能量套接字的 |
[1:48:06] | We’re not interested in the hyperdrive on the Falcon. It’s fixed! | 我们对千年鹰号的超空间引擎没有兴趣,他已经被修好了! |
[1:48:14] | Just open the door, you stupid lump! | 赶快开门就好,你这个笨蛋! |
[1:48:25] | I never doubted you for a second. Wonderful! | 我从未怀疑过你,太棒了! |
[1:48:52] | That hurts! Bend down, you thoughtless… Ow! | 很痛啊!弯腰!你这个不长心眼的…喔! |
[1:49:02] | Go! | 快走! |
[1:49:10] | I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me. | 我本来以为那个长毛野兽就是我的葬身之地了 |
[1:49:13] | Of course I’ve looked better. | 我当然看的更清楚了 |
[1:50:09] | You are beaten. It is useless to resist. | 你已经失败了,抵抗是没有意义的 |
[1:50:12] | Don’t let yourself be destroyed as Obi-Wan did. | 不要让你像欧比·旺一样被摧毁 |
[1:50:32] | There is no escape. | 这没有出路的 |
[1:50:34] | Don’t make me destroy you. | 别逼我杀掉你 |
[1:50:40] | You do not yet realize your importance. | 你还不知道你的重要性 |
[1:50:43] | You have only begun to discoveryour power. | 你只是刚开始了解你的力量 |
[1:50:46] | Join me… | 加入我吧 |
[1:50:48] | and I will complete your training. | 我会完成你的训练 |
[1:50:50] | With our combined strength… | 而我们合力… |
[1:50:53] | we can end this destructive conflict… | 就可以结束这些破坏性的冲突 |
[1:50:56] | and bring order to the galaxy. | 给银河带来秩序 |
[1:50:58] | I’ll never join you! | 我不会加入你的! |
[1:51:01] | Ifyou only knew the power of the dark side. | 要是你知道了黑暗之路的力量的话,你会的 |
[1:51:05] | Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father. | 欧比·旺从来没有告诉过你你父亲怎么样了吧 |
[1:51:10] | He told me enough. | 他告诉我很多了 |
[1:51:14] | He told me you killed him. | 他对我说是你杀了他 |
[1:51:17] | I am your father. | 我就是你的父亲 |
[1:51:28] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[1:51:31] | That’s impossible! | 这不可能! |
[1:51:32] | Search your feelings. You know it to be true. | 问问你的感觉,你会知道这是真的 |
[1:51:44] | You can destroy the emperor. He has foreseen this. | 你可以杀死皇帝,他已经预见到这个了 |
[1:51:49] | It is your destiny. | 这是你的命运 |
[1:51:52] | Join me… | 加入我吧 |
[1:51:54] | and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son. | 我们父子一起统治这个银河 |
[1:52:09] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:52:11] | It is the only way. | 这是唯一的路 |
[1:53:19] | Ben. | 本 |
[1:53:22] | Ben, please. | 本,求你了 |
[1:53:52] | Hear me. | 听我说 |
[1:54:00] | – We’ve got to go back. – What? | – 我们必须得回去 – 什么? |
[1:54:02] | – I know where Luke is. – What about those fighters? | – 我知道卢克在哪里 – 那那些战斗机怎么对付? |
[1:54:06] | Chewie, just do it. | 楚伊,照我说的做 |
[1:54:08] | All right, all right! | 好啦,好啦! |
[1:54:18] | Alert my Stardestroyer to prepare for my arrival. | 让我的灭星者级战舰做好准备,等待我抵达 |
[1:54:33] | Look, someone’s up there. | 看,有人在那里 |
[1:54:36] | It’s Luke. Chewie, slow down. | 是卢克,楚伊,放慢 |
[1:54:38] | We’ll get under him. Lando, open the top hatch. | 我们会到他下面的,兰多,打开顶舱门 |
[1:54:58] | Okay. Easy, Chewie. | 好,稳住,楚伊 |
[1:55:22] | – Lando? – Okay, let’s go. | – 兰多? – 好了,我们走吧 |
[1:55:44] | All right, Chewie. Let’s go. | 好的,楚伊,我们出发吧 |
[1:56:21] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[1:56:29] | Stardestroyer. | 灭星者战舰 |
[1:56:35] | All right, Chewie. Ready for light speed. | 好啦,楚伊,准备好光速飞行 |
[1:56:38] | If your people fixed the hyperdrive. | 如果你的人修好了超空间引擎 |
[1:56:40] | All the coordinates are set. It’s now or never. | 所有的坐标都输入好了,成败在此一举 |
[1:56:42] | Punch it! | 按下它! |
[1:56:55] | They told me they fixed it. | 他们告诉我他们修好它了 |
[1:56:57] | I trusted them! | 我信任他们! |
[1:56:59] | It’s not my fault! | 这不是我的错! |
[1:57:07] | They’ll be in range of our tractor beam in moments, lord. | 他们很快就将进入我们的牵引束的作用范围了,大人 |
[1:57:10] | Did your men deactivate the hyperdrive on the Millennium Falcon? | 你的人破坏了千年鹰号的超空间引擎吗? |
[1:57:14] | – Yes, my lord. – Good. | – 是的,大人 – 很好 |
[1:57:16] | Prepare the boarding party and set your weapons for stun. | 准备登机部队,把你的武器调整到击晕状态 |
[1:57:19] | – Yes, my lord. Lieutenant. – Yes, sir. | – 遵命,大人,上尉! – 遵命,长官 |
[1:57:24] | Noisy brute. Why don’t we just go into light speed? | 吵闹的野蛮人,为什么我们还没有进行光速飞行? |
[1:57:27] | We can’t? | 我们不能进行? |
[1:57:29] | How would you know the hyperdrive is deactivated? | 你怎么知道超空间引擎被破坏了 |
[1:57:35] | The city’s central computer told you? | 城市的中心电脑告诉你的? |
[1:57:38] | R2-D2, you know better than to trust a strange computer. | R2-D2,你该知道不能相信一台陌生的计算机 |
[1:57:41] | Ouch! Pay attention to what you’re doing. | 喔!注意点,看你在干嘛 |
[1:57:56] | Father. | 父亲 |
[1:57:59] | Son, come with me. | 儿子,跟我来 |
[1:58:05] | Ben. | 本 |
[1:58:07] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么你没有告诉我? |
[1:58:27] | It’s Vader. | 竟然是维德 |
[1:58:34] | Luke, it is your destiny. | 卢克,这是你的命运 |
[1:58:46] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没有告诉我? |
[1:58:54] | Alert all commands. Ready for the tractor beam. | 让所有单位注意,准备牵引束 |
[1:59:02] | R2, come back at once! You haven’t finished with me yet. | R2,赶快回来!你还没有修完我呢 |
[1:59:04] | You don’t know how to fix the hyperdrive. Chewbacca can do it. | 你不知道怎么修复超空间引擎,楚贝卡会修好它的 |
[1:59:08] | I’m standing here in pieces and you’re having delusions of grandeur! | 我在这里分成数块,你却在那里做梦自己会成英雄 |
[1:59:16] | You did it! | 你竟然修好了! |
[2:00:15] | – Luke, we’re ready for take-off. – Good luck, Lando. | – 卢克,我们准备起飞了 – 祝你好运,兰多 |
[2:00:19] | When we findJabba the Hutt and that bounty hunter, we’ll contact you. | 等我们找到赫特族的贾巴和赏金猎人,我们会通知你的 |
[2:00:23] | I’ll meet you at the rendezvous point on T atooine. | 我会在塔图因星上的集合点等着你的 |
[2:00:26] | Princess, we’ll find Han. I promise. | 公主殿下,我们会找到汉的,我保证 |
[2:00:29] | Chewie, I’ll be waiting foryour signal. | 楚伊,我等着你的消息 |
[2:00:32] | Take care, you two. | 一切小心 |
[2:00:34] | May the Force be with you. | 愿“原力”与你同在 |