英文名称:Star Wars:Episode VI - Return of the Jedi
年代:1983
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:28] | Command station, this is ST-321. Code clearance blue. | 指挥站,这里是ST-321号,通行密码为蓝色 |
[02:32] | We’re starting our approach. Deactivate the security shield. | 我们即将着陆,请解除护盾 |
[02:36] | The security deflector shield will be deactivated… | 只要我们能确认你们的密码 |
[02:38] | when we have confirmation of your code transmission. | 我们就会解除护盾 |
[02:40] | Stand by. | 准备 |
[02:43] | You are clear to proceed. | 你们可以着陆了 |
[02:45] | We’re starting our approach. | 我们准备着陆 |
[03:14] | Inform the commander that Lord Vader’s shuttle has arrived. | 告诉指挥官维德勋爵的飞船已经抵达 |
[03:17] | Sir. | 长官 |
[03:55] | Lord Vader, this is an unexpected pleasure. We’re honoured. | 维德勋爵,见到您真是意外之喜,我们深感荣幸 |
[03:59] | You may dispense with the pleasantries, Commander. | 你可以省掉这种客套了,指挥官阁下 |
[04:01] | I’m here to put you back on schedule. | 我来此是监督你们按期办事的 |
[04:04] | I assure you, Lord Vader, my men are working as fast as they can. | 我向您保证,维德勋爵,我的人正全力工作 |
[04:07] | Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them. | 那也许我能找到个新方法让他们更努力 |
[04:12] | I tell you this station will be operational as planned. | 如我所说,整个空间站将如期投入使用 |
[04:15] | The emperor does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation. | 皇帝陛下对局势的评估可没有你这么乐观 |
[04:21] | But he asks the impossible. I need more men. | 但是他所要求的是不可能的,我需要更多的人 |
[04:24] | Then perhaps you can tell him when he arrives. | 那等他驾临的时候,也许你也能向他这么回奏 |
[04:28] | – The emperor’s coming here? – That is correct, Commander… | – 皇帝陛下会驾临此地? – 完全正确,指挥官阁下… |
[04:32] | and he is most displeased with your apparent lack of progress. | 而且他肯定会对你工作缺乏进展深感不满 |
[04:38] | We shall double our efforts. | 我们将加倍努力 |
[04:40] | I hope so, Commander, for your sake. | 我希望如此,指挥官阁下,这也是为了你好 |
[04:43] | The emperor is not as forgiving as I am. | 皇帝陛下可不会像我一样宽容大度 |
[05:05] | Of course I’m worried. And you should be too. | 我当然担心,你也该担心啊 |
[05:07] | Lando Calrissian and poor Chewbacca never returned from this awful place. | 兰多·卡尔瑞辛和可怜的楚巴卡不会从这个差劲的地方回来了 |
[05:14] | Don’t be so sure. | 别这么肯定 |
[05:16] | If I told you half the things I’ve heard about this Jabba the Hutt… | 我要是把赫特族的贾巴的事情告诉你一半 |
[05:19] | you’d probably short-circuit. | 你就得短路 |
[05:34] | R2, are you sure this is the right place? | R2,你肯定他们就在这吗? |
[05:41] | I’d better knock, I suppose. | 我想我还是敲门比较好 |
[05:45] | There doesn’t seem to be anyone here. Let’s go back and tell Master Luke. | 好像这里没什么人,我们回去告诉卢克主人吧 |
[05:52] | Goodness gracious me! | 天啊! |
[06:17] | I don’t think they’re going to let us in, R2. | 我想他们是不会让我们进去的,R2 |
[06:22] | We’d better go. | 我们还是走吧 |
[06:33] | R2, wait. | R2,等一下 |
[06:36] | Oh, dear. R2. | 哦,天啊,R2 |
[06:38] | R2, I really don’t think we should rush into all this. | R2,我坚信我们不该这么冒然闯入的 |
[06:43] | Oh, R2! | 哦,R2! |
[06:45] | R2, wait for me! | R2,等等我! |
[06:53] | Just you deliver Master Luke’s message and get us out of here. | 你就把卢克主人的口信告诉他们然后我们就走吧! |
[06:57] | Oh, my! | 哦,天啊! |
[07:03] | Oh, no. | 哦,不! |
[07:09] | Oh, my. | 哦,天啊! |
[07:16] | We bring a message to your master,Jabba the Hutt. | 我们给你的主人,赫特族的贾巴带来个口信 |
[07:22] | And a gift. | 还有一件礼物 |
[07:25] | What gift? | 什么礼物? |
[07:42] | He says that our instructions are to give it only to Jabba himself. | 他说我们只能告诉贾巴本人 |
[07:58] | I’m terribly sorry. I’m afraid he’s ever so stubborn about these sort of things. | 我很抱歉,不过我想他对这种事情从来就是这么固执的 |
[08:04] | R2, I have a bad feeling about this. | R2,我对此有个不好的预感 |
[08:42] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:49] | The message, R2. The message. | 口信,R2,口信呢 |
[09:01] | Greetings, Exalted One. | 尊贵的阁下,谨致以崇高的敬意 |
[09:03] | Allow me to introduce myself. | 请允许我介绍自己 |
[09:06] | I am Luke Skywalker, Jedi knight and friend to Captain Solo. | 我是天行者卢克,绝地武士,索罗船长的朋友 |
[09:10] | I know that you are powerful, mighty Jabba… | 我知道你是伟大强悍的贾巴… |
[09:13] | and that your anger with Solo must be equally powerful. | 我也理解你对索罗也一定怒气冲天 |
[09:17] | I seek an audience with Your Greatness to bargain for Solo’s life. | 我期望阁下可以听听我的建议,看什么可以用来交换索罗的生命 |
[09:24] | With your wisdom, I’m sure we can work out an arrangement… | 以您的智慧,我相信我们一定可以找到一个方案 |
[09:27] | which will be mutually beneficial… | 对我们都有利 |
[09:29] | and enable us to avoid any unpleasant confrontation. | 而且可以避免我们之间发生不愉快的冲突 |
[09:34] | As a token of my goodwill, I present to you a gift- | 为了表示我的善意,我有一份礼物送给您 |
[09:37] | these two droids. | 就是这两个机器人 |
[09:39] | What did he say? | 他说什么? |
[09:41] | Both are hard-working and will serve you well. | 他们都很勤劳,会好好替你服务的 |
[09:45] | This can’t be. R2, you’re playing the wrong message. | 这不可能,R2,你肯定放错消息了 |
[09:55] | He’s no Jedi. | 他不是绝地武士 |
[09:59] | There will be no bargain. | 没什么交易好谈的 |
[10:03] | We’re doomed. | 我们死定了 |
[10:06] | I will not give up my favourite decoration. | 我不会放弃我最喜欢的装饰品的 |
[10:14] | I like Captain Solo where he is. | 我喜欢索罗船长待在这里 |
[10:19] | R2, look. Captain Solo. | R2,看,索罗船长 |
[10:21] | And he’s still frozen in carbonite. | 他还在被碳化冷冻着 |
[10:37] | What could possibly have come over Master Luke? | 卢克主人到底是怎么回事? |
[10:41] | Was it something I did? | 是我做错什么事了吗? |
[10:42] | He never expressed any unhappiness with my work. | 他从来没有对我的工作表示什么不满啊 |
[10:46] | How horrid! | 这太可怕了 |
[11:16] | Good. New acquisitions. | 不错啊,新货色 |
[11:19] | You are a protocol droid, are you not? | 你是个礼仪机器人,对吧? |
[11:21] | I am C-3PO- | 我是C-3PO… |
[11:23] | Yes or no will do. | 回答是或不是 |
[11:25] | Well, yes. | 那,是的 |
[11:27] | How many languages do you speak? | 你会说多少种语言? |
[11:30] | I am fluent in over six million forms of communication and can readily… | 我可以流利使用超过六百万种交流方式,而且可以… |
[11:33] | Splendid. We have been without an interpreter… | 好极了,我们已经好久没有翻译了 |
[11:36] | since our master got angry with our last protocol droid… | 上个礼仪机器人得罪了我们的主人… |
[11:40] | and disintegrated him. | 然后被分解了 |
[11:41] | Disintegrated? | 分解? |
[11:48] | Guard, this protocol droid might be useful. | 警卫,这个礼仪机器人可能有用 |
[11:52] | Fit him with a restraining bolt… | 给他装上防逃螺栓 |
[11:54] | and take him back up to His Excellency’s main audience chamber. | 然后带他去大人的剧场去 |
[11:58] | R2, don’t leave me! | R2,别离开我! |
[12:05] | You’re a feisty little one… | 你这个坏脾气的小家伙 |
[12:08] | but you’ll soon learn some respect. | 你马上就会懂得什么叫尊重了 |
[12:10] | I have need for you on the master’s sail barge… | 我要你去主人的游船那里去 |
[12:14] | and I think you’ll fill in nicely. | 我想你在那里会很合适 |
[12:45] | Ah! Do that again! | 啊!再表演一次! |
[14:42] | I have come for the bounty on this Wookiee. | 我来领这个伍基族人的赏金 |
[14:47] | Oh, no. Chewbacca. | 哦,不,楚巴卡 |
[14:52] | At last we have the mighty Chewbacca. | 至少我们抓住了强大的楚巴卡 |
[15:02] | Yes, I am here, Your Worshipfulness. | 我在这里,尊敬的主人 |
[15:06] | Yes? | 有何吩咐? |
[15:17] | The illustrious Jabba bids you welcome… | 光荣的贾巴对你表示欢迎… |
[15:19] | and will gladly pay you the reward of 25,000. | 并很高兴付你二万五千元酬劳 |
[15:23] | I want 50,000. No less. | 我要五万,一分不能少 |
[15:25] | “50,000. No less. “ | “五万,一分不能少” |
[15:40] | What did I say? | 我说什么了? |
[15:48] | The mighty Jabba asks why he must pay 50,000. | 伟大的贾巴问为什么他要付五万 |
[15:55] | Because he’s holding a thermal detonator. | 因为他带了一个热核引爆器 |
[16:09] | This bounty hunter is my kind of scum… | 这个赏金猎人和我一样 |
[16:14] | fearless and inventive. | 无所畏惧而又富有创新精神 |
[16:26] | Jabba offers the sum of 35… | 贾巴愿意付三万五 |
[16:29] | and I do suggest you take it. | 我建议你接受 |
[16:37] | He agrees! | 他同意了! |
[19:29] | Just relax for a moment. | 先休息一下 |
[19:31] | You’re free of the carbonite. | 你从碳化冷冻中被解救出来了 |
[19:36] | You have hibernation sickness. | 不过你还有休眠反应 |
[19:40] | – I can’t see. – Your eyesight will return in time. | – 我看不见 – 你的视力会恢复的 |
[19:44] | – Where am I? – Jabba’s palace. | – 我在哪里? – 贾巴的宫殿 |
[19:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[19:57] | – Someone who loves you. – Leia. | – 一个爱你的人 – 莉娅 |
[20:04] | I gotta get you out of here. | 我得救你出去 |
[20:08] | What’s that? | 那是什么声音? |
[20:13] | I know that laugh. | 我听过这个笑声 |
[20:21] | Hey,Jabba. | 嘿,贾巴 |
[20:22] | Look,Jabba, I was just on my way to pay you back. | 听我说,贾巴,我正要付给你钱 |
[20:25] | I got a little sidetracked. It’s not my fault. | 只是有事耽搁了我一下,这不是我的错 |
[20:28] | It’s too late for that, Solo. | 太晚了,索罗 |
[20:32] | You may have been a good smuggler… | 你本来可以是一个很好的走私客的… |
[20:37] | but now you’re Bantha fodder. | 但是你现在只能做本莎兽的饲料 |
[20:45] | Look- | 听我说… |
[20:47] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[20:49] | Jabba, I’ll pay you triple. | 贾巴,我会给你三倍的钱 |
[20:51] | You’re throwing away a fortune here. Don’t be a fool. | 你干嘛要凭白放弃一大笔钱呢,别犯傻 |
[20:56] | Bring her to me. | 把她带上来 |
[21:03] | We have powerful friends. | 我们有强大的朋友 |
[21:05] | You’re gonna regret this. | 你会后悔这么做的 |
[21:09] | I’m sure. | 我相信 |
[21:15] | I can’t bear to watch. | 我看不下去了 |
[21:31] | Chewie? | 楚伊?(楚巴卡的昵称) |
[21:35] | Chewie, is that you? | 楚伊?是你吗? |
[21:38] | Wait a minute. I can’t see, pal. | 等一下,我看不见 |
[21:42] | What’s going on? | 这怎么回事? |
[21:47] | Luke? Luke’s crazy. | 卢克?卢克疯了 |
[21:48] | He can’t even take care of himself, much less rescue anybody. | 他连自己都照顾不好,还想救别人 |
[21:54] | A Jedi knight? | 他成了绝地武士? |
[21:56] | I’m out of it for a little while, | 我有一阵子和外界没什么联系了 |
[21:58] | everybody gets delusions of grandeur. | 怎么每个人都幻想自己变成伟大人物了 |
[22:04] | I’m all right, pal. | 我还好,朋友 |
[22:07] | I’m all right. | 我还好 |
[23:03] | I must speak with Jabba. | 我一定要和贾巴谈谈 |
[23:10] | No bargain. | 没什么交易好谈的 |
[23:12] | You will take me to Jabba now. | 你现在带我去见贾巴 |
[23:19] | You serve your master well. | 好好替你的主人服务 |
[23:23] | And you will be rewarded. | 你会得到丰厚奖赏的 |
[23:34] | At last! Master Luke’s come to rescue me. | 终于来了,卢克主人终于来救我了 |
[23:37] | Master. | 主人 |
[23:41] | Luke Skywalker, Jedi knight. | 天行者卢克,绝地武士 |
[23:44] | I told you not to admit him. | 我告诉你不要让他进来的 |
[23:48] | I must be allowed to speak. | 我必须要和你谈谈 |
[23:50] | He must be allowed to speak. | 他必须要和你谈谈 |
[23:54] | You weak-minded fool! | 你这个精神脆弱的笨蛋! |
[23:59] | He’s using an old Jedi mind trick. | 他只不过用绝地武士那套精神控制的老把戏而已 |
[24:03] | You will bring Captain Solo and the Wookiee to me. | 你会把索罗船长和伍基族的人交给我 |
[24:13] | Your mind powers will not work on me, boy. | 你的精神力量对我无效,小子 |
[24:18] | Nevertheless… | 没关系… |
[24:20] | I’m taking Captain Solo and his friends. | 我要带走索罗船长和他的朋友 |
[24:23] | You can either profit by this or be destroyed. | 你或者把他们卖给我赚钱,或者我把你干掉 |
[24:27] | It’s your choice, but I warn you not to underestimate my powers. | 你自己掂量着办,不过我要警告你别低估我的能力 |
[24:33] | Master Luke, you’re standing on- | 卢克主人,你正站在… |
[24:35] | There will be no bargain, young Jedi. | 没什么交易好谈的,小绝地武士 |
[24:41] | I shall enjoy watching you die. | 我会很高兴看到你怎么死掉的 |
[25:15] | Oh, no! The rancor! | 哦,不!仇恨兽! |
[28:05] | Bring me Solo and the Wookiee. | 把索罗和伍基族的那家伙给我带来 |
[28:09] | They will all suffer for this outrage. | 他们会为这暴行付出代价的 |
[28:28] | Han. | 汉 |
[28:33] | – Are you all right? – Fine. Together again, huh? | – 你还好吗? – 很好,我们又在一起了,对吧? |
[28:36] | – Wouldn’t miss it. – How are we doin’? | – 我可不想 – 我们现在情况如何? |
[28:38] | – Same as always. – That bad, huh? | – 还是老样子 – 有那么差吗? |
[28:41] | – Where’s Leia? – I’m here. | – 莉娅在哪里? – 我在这里 |
[28:47] | Oh, dear. | 哦,亲爱的 |
[28:50] | His High Exaltedness, the great Jabba the Hutt… | 尊贵的主人,伟大的赫特族的贾巴… |
[28:53] | has decreed that you are to be terminated immediately. | 已经饬令对你们立即处以死刑 |
[28:56] | Good. I hate long waits. | 很好,我不喜欢长时间的等待 |
[29:00] | You will therefore be taken to the Dune Sea… | 因此你们将被带到沙丘海… |
[29:03] | and cast into the Pit of Carkoon… | 投入卡库恩洞穴之中 |
[29:05] | nesting place of the all-powerful Sarlacc. | 那里居住着强大的沙列克 |
[29:08] | Doesn’t sound so bad. | 听起来不算太差 |
[29:09] | In his belly, you will find a new definition of pain and suffering… | 在他肚子里面你们会更明白什么叫做受难和痛苦 |
[29:13] | as you are slowly digested over 1,000 years. | 因为你们将会在超过1000年中被缓慢消化 |
[29:18] | On second thought, let’s pass on that. | 我又想了一下,让我们这么说吧 |
[29:20] | You should have bargained,Jabba. | 你还是该接受我们的交易,贾巴 |
[29:25] | That’s the last mistake you’ll ever make. | 这会是你犯的最后一个错误了 |
[30:19] | I think my eyes are getting better. | 我觉得我的眼睛好多了 |
[30:21] | Instead of a big dark blur, I see a big light blur. | 以前是一大片黑暗,现在是一大片光明 |
[30:25] | There’s nothing to see. I used to live here, you know. | 没什么好看的,我曾经住在这里,你知道的 |
[30:28] | You’re gonna die here, you know. Convenient. | 你也要死在这里了,倒是挺合适 |
[30:31] | Just stick close to Chewie and Lando. | 靠楚伊和兰多近点 |
[30:34] | I’ve taken care of everything. | 我已经把一切都处理好啦 |
[30:37] | Great. | 好的很 |
[30:43] | Soon you will learn to appreciate me. | 很快你就学着感激我了 |
[30:51] | I’m terribly sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:52] | R2, what are you doing here? | R2,你在这里干嘛? |
[30:55] | I can see you’re serving drinks, but this place is dangerous. | 我知道你在这里送饮料,但是这里可危险的很 |
[30:58] | They’re going to execute Master Luke, | 他们要处决卢克主人了 |
[31:00] | and if we’re not careful, us too. | 如果我们不当心点,我们也得完蛋 |
[31:04] | I wish I had your confidence. | 我真希望我也能像你那么自信 |
[31:29] | Victims of the almighty Sarlacc… | 沙列克的祭品们 |
[31:32] | His Excellency hopes that you will die honourably. | 尊贵的主人希望你们能死的有尊严 |
[31:37] | But should any of you wish to beg for mercy… | 不过如果你们之中谁要请求他的宽恕 |
[31:40] | the great Jabba the Hutt will now listen to your pleas. | 伟大的赫特族的贾巴现在将聆听你们的恳求 |
[31:48] | 3PO, you tell that slimy piece of worm-ridden filth… | 3PO,你告诉他那个大混蛋 |
[31:53] | he’ll get no such pleasure from us! | 他不会从我们这里得到这种满足的 |
[31:56] | Right? | 对吧? |
[32:01] | This is your last chance. | 贾巴,这是你最后的机会了 |
[32:03] | Free us or die. | 放我们走,不然就去死 |
[32:10] | Move him into position. | 把他带到那里去 |
[32:37] | Put him in. | 推他进去 |
[33:03] | Easy, Chewie. | 小心点,楚伊 |
[33:15] | Help! | 救命! |
[33:23] | Chewie, you’re hit? Where is it? | 楚伊,你被击中了?伤在哪里? |
[33:31] | Han, Chewie! | 汉,楚伊! |
[33:33] | Lando. | 兰多 |
[33:42] | Boba Fett? | 博巴·费特? |
[33:46] | Boba Fett? Where? | 博巴·费特?在哪? |
[34:20] | – Lando, grab it! – Lower it! | – 兰多,抓住它! – 再低点! |
[34:22] | I’m trying! | 我正在努力呢! |
[34:46] | Grab me, Chewie. Grab it! | 抓住我,楚伊,抓住! |
[35:01] | Grab it. Almost. You almost got it. | 抓住他,就差一点了,你马上就碰到它了 |
[35:13] | Gently, now. | 轻点 |
[35:14] | Easy. Hold me, Chewie. | 轻点,抓住我,楚伊 |
[35:28] | Chewie, give me the gun. | 楚伊,给我枪 |
[35:30] | – Don’t move, Lando. – Wait! I thought you were blind! | – 兰多,别动 – 等等!你不是看不见吗! |
[35:33] | I can see a lot better. Don’t move. | 我现在视力好多了,别动 |
[35:35] | A little higher! | 再瞄高点! |
[35:39] | Chewie, pull us up. | 楚伊,拉我们上去 |
[35:43] | Up, Chewie. Up. | 拉啊,楚伊,拉 |
[35:46] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们要离开这里 |
[35:48] | Not my eyes! R2, help! | 别碰我的眼睛!R2,救救我! |
[35:51] | Quickly, R2! | 快点,R2! |
[35:54] | Beast! | 野兽! |
[36:00] | Get the gun! | 去炮那里! |
[36:02] | Point it at the deck. | 瞄向甲板 |
[36:09] | Point it at the deck! | 瞄向甲板! |
[36:14] | R2, where are we going? I couldn’t possibly- | R2,我们去哪里?我可能不能… |
[36:22] | Come on. | 过来 |
[36:31] | – Let’s go. Don’t forget the droids. – We’re on our way. | – 我们离开这里吧,别忘了机器人 – 我们上路了 |
[37:13] | I’ll meet you back at the fleet. | 我在舰队这里等你 |
[37:15] | Hurry. The Alliance should be assembled by now. | 快点,联盟军现在应该已经集合了 |
[37:18] | – I will. – Luke, thanks. | – 我会的 – 卢克,谢谢你 |
[37:21] | Thanks for coming after me. Now I owe you one. | 谢谢你来救我,我欠你一命 |
[37:30] | That’s right, R2. We’re going to the Dagobah system. | 没错,R2,我们现在去达古巴星系 |
[37:39] | I have a promise to keep… | 我向一个老友保证要去 |
[37:41] | to an old friend. | 现在我得去实践我的诺言 |
[38:34] | Rise, my friend. | 平身,我的朋友 |
[38:42] | The Death Star will be completed on schedule. | 死星将如期完成 |
[38:46] | You’ve done well, Lord Vader. | 你干的不错,维德勋爵 |
[38:49] | Now I sense you wish to continue your search for young Skywalker. | 现在我感觉你想继续寻找年轻的天行者 |
[38:57] | Yes, my master. | 是的,我的主人 |
[39:00] | Patience, my friend. | 耐心点,我的朋友 |
[39:02] | In time, he will seek you out. | 到时候,他会来找你的 |
[39:06] | When he does, you must bring him before me. | 等他来的时候,你一定要把他带到我的面前 |
[39:10] | He has grown strong. | 他已经变强了 |
[39:13] | Only together can we turn him to the dark side of the Force. | 只有我们一起才能把他拉到“原力”的黑暗面来 |
[39:19] | As you wish. | 如您所愿 |
[39:22] | Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen. | 所有事情都如同我预见的一样进行 |
[39:52] | That face you make- | 你那是什么表情 |
[39:55] | Look I so old to young eyes? | 觉得我太老了? |
[39:58] | No, of course not. | 不,当然不是 |
[40:01] | I do. | 我老了 |
[40:06] | Yes, I do. | 我确实老了 |
[40:10] | Sick have I become. | 疾病缠身 |
[40:13] | Old and weak. | 又老又虚弱 |
[40:19] | When 900 years old you reach… | 等你九百岁的时候 |
[40:21] | look as good you will not. | 你也好不到哪里去 |
[40:30] | Soon will I rest. | 我很快就会休息了 |
[40:32] | Yes. Forever sleep. | 是的,彻底的安息 |
[40:37] | Earned it I have. | 这是我应得的结局 |
[40:39] | Master Yoda, you can’t die. | 尤达大师,你不能死啊 |
[40:43] | Strong am I with the Force… | 尽管我的“原力”很强大… |
[40:46] | but not that strong. | 可是我身体已经不行了 |
[40:51] | Twilight is upon me, and soon night must fall. | 双星即将降临,很快夜晚就要来到 |
[41:00] | That is the way of things… | 这就是世界之道 |
[41:03] | the way of the Force. | “原力”之道 |
[41:07] | But I need your help. | 但是我需要你的帮助 |
[41:09] | I’ve come back to complete the training. | 我来此是要完成我的训练的 |
[41:13] | No more training do you require. | 你不需要什么训练了 |
[41:15] | Already know you that which you need. | 你需要的你已经都知道了 |
[41:21] | Then I am a Jedi. | 那我已经是绝地武士了 |
[41:30] | Not yet. | 还不是 |
[41:32] | One thing remains- | 还差一件事情 |
[41:35] | Vader. You must confront Vader. | 维德,你必须对抗维德 |
[41:41] | Then…only then… a Jedi will you be. | 那时,只有那时,你才成为一名绝地武士 |
[41:46] | And confront him you will. | 而你会对抗他的 |
[41:53] | Master Yoda… | 尤达大师… |
[41:58] | is Darth Vader my father? | 达斯·维德是我父亲吗? |
[42:04] | Rest I need. | 我需要休息 |
[42:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:08] | Rest. | 休息 |
[42:12] | Yoda, I must know. | 尤达,我必须知道 |
[42:18] | Your father he is. | 他是你的父亲 |
[42:26] | Told you, did he? | 他告诉你了,对吧? |
[42:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:34] | Unexpected this is. | 真没想到 |
[42:38] | And unfortunate. | 太不幸了 |
[42:41] | Unfortunate that I know the truth? | 很不幸我知道了事实? |
[42:44] | No. | 不 |
[42:48] | Unfortunate that you rushed to face him… | 很不幸你那么早面对他… |
[42:52] | that incomplete was your training… | 你的训练还没有结束 |
[42:56] | that not ready for the burden were you. | 对你要承担的重任还没做好准备 |
[43:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:04] | Remember, a Jedi’s strength flows from the Force. | 记住,绝地武士的力量来自于“原力” |
[43:15] | But beware. | 但是要小心 |
[43:17] | Anger, fear, aggression… | 愤怒,恐惧,好战… |
[43:20] | the dark side are they. | 这些都是黑暗的一面 |
[43:24] | Once you start down the dark path… | 一旦你踏上了黑暗之路… |
[43:27] | forever will it dominate your destiny. | 你就永远无法回头了 |
[43:38] | Do not- | 不要… |
[43:43] | Do not underestimate the powers of the emperor… | 千万不要低估皇帝的力量… |
[43:49] | or suffer your father’s fate you will. | 不然你会落得和你父亲一样的命运 |
[43:57] | When gone am I… | 等我死去了… |
[44:00] | the last of the Jedi will you be. | 你将是最后一个绝地武士 |
[44:07] | The Force runs strong in your family. | 你们家族的人对于原力都很有天份 |
[44:14] | Pass on what you have learned. | 把你所学的传于后世 |
[44:27] | There is… | 那就将会有… |
[44:30] | another… | 另一个… |
[44:36] | Skywalker. | 天行者 |
[45:41] | I can’t do it, R2. | 我没法办到,R2 |
[45:47] | I can’t go on alone. | 我无法独自前行 |
[45:50] | Yoda will always be with you. | 尤达永远与你同在 |
[45:53] | Obi-Wan. | 欧比·旺 |
[46:02] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我? |
[46:04] | You told me Vader betrayed and murdered my father. | 你对我说维德背叛和谋杀了我的父亲 |
[46:08] | Your father was seduced by the dark side of the Force. | 你的父亲被“原力”的黑暗面所吸引 |
[46:14] | He ceased to be Anakin Skywalker and became Darth Vader. | 然后他就不再是天行者安纳金,而变成了达斯·维德 |
[46:18] | When that happened… | 当此事发生之时… |
[46:19] | the good man who was your father was destroyed. | 那个曾经是好人的你的父亲就被毁灭了 |
[46:23] | So what I told you was true… | 所以从某种角度来说 |
[46:26] | from a certain point of view. | 我告诉你的是事实 |
[46:28] | A certain point of view? | 某种角度? |
[46:30] | Luke, you’re going to find that many of the truths we cling to… | 卢克,你将会发现,我们坚信的很多事实 |
[46:34] | depend greatly on our own point of view. | 极大程度上都源于我们自己看问题的角度 |
[46:38] | Anakin was a good friend. | 安纳金是一个好朋友 |
[46:42] | When I first knew him… | 当我第一次见到他时… |
[46:44] | your father was already a great pilot… | 你父亲已经是一个伟大的飞行员… |
[46:46] | but I was amazed how strongly the Force was with him. | 但我对于他身上的“原力”那么强大无比惊讶 |
[46:50] | I took it upon myself to train him as a Jedi. | 于是我亲自把他训练成为一名绝地武士 |
[46:54] | I thought that I could instruct him just as well as Yoda. | 我以为我可以把他教导的如同尤达一样好 |
[46:58] | I was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[47:00] | There is still good in him. | 他身上还有善良存在 |
[47:02] | He’s more machine now than man… | 他现在更多的是一部机器,而不是人 |
[47:05] | twisted and evil. | 他扭曲而邪恶 |
[47:09] | I can’t do it, Ben. | 我办不到,本 |
[47:11] | You cannot escape your destiny. | 你不能逃避你自己的命运 |
[47:13] | You must face Darth Vader again. | 你一定要再次面对达斯·维德 |
[47:16] | I can’t kill my own father. | 我不能杀掉自己的亲生父亲 |
[47:22] | Then the emperor has already won. | 那皇帝已经赢了 |
[47:27] | You were our only hope. | 你是我们唯一的希望了 |
[47:30] | Yoda spoke of another. | 尤达提到了另外一个 |
[47:34] | The other he spoke of is your twin sister. | 他提到的另外一个是你的孪生姐妹 |
[47:38] | But I have no sister. | 但是我没有姐妹 |
[47:41] | To protect you both from the emperor… | 为了保护你们不受皇帝的迫害 |
[47:43] | you were hidden from your father when you were born. | 你们一出生,就瞒住了你父亲 |
[47:47] | The emperor knew, as I did… | 如同我一样,皇帝也知道 |
[47:49] | if Anakin were to have any offspring… | 如果安纳金有任何后代 |
[47:53] | they would be a threat to him. | 他们将成为对他的威胁 |
[47:56] | That is the reason why your sister remains safely anonymous. | 这就是为什么你的姐妹要安全的匿名生活 |
[48:04] | – Leia is my sister. – Your insight serves you well. | – 莉娅是我的姐妹 – 你的直觉很准确 |
[48:09] | Bury your feelings deep down, Luke. | 把你的感情埋在心底吧,卢克 |
[48:12] | They do you credit… | 它们会为你服务 |
[48:14] | but they could be made to serve the emperor. | 但是它们也会为帝国皇帝所利用 |
[48:40] | Look at you. A general, huh? | 看看你啊,成了将军了,啊? |
[48:43] | Someone must have told them about my manoeuvre at the Battle of Tanaab. | 肯定有人告诉他们我在塔纳战役中的杰出表现了 |
[48:46] | Don’t look at me, pal. I just said you were a fair pilot. | 别看我啊,朋友,我只是和他们说你是个不错的飞行员而已 |
[48:49] | I didn’t know they were looking for somebody to lead this crazy attack. | 我不知道他们是要找人来指挥这个疯狂攻击的 |
[48:52] | I’m surprised they didn’t ask you to do it. | 我只是很奇怪他们没有让你来做这事 |
[48:55] | Who says they didn’t? But I ain’t crazy. | 谁说他们没有,只是我没有那么疯狂而已 |
[48:57] | You’re the respectable one, remember? | 你可是名人啊,记得吗? |
[49:07] | The emperor’s made a critical error and the time for our attack has come. | 皇帝犯了一个重大错误,现在轮到我们攻击了 |
[49:11] | The data brought to us by the Bothan spies pinpoint the exact location… | 伯森间谍们给我提供的数据标明了… |
[49:15] | of the emperor’s new battle station. | 帝国新战斗基地的准确位置 |
[49:17] | We also know that the weapon systems… | 我们同时得知死星上的… |
[49:19] | of this Death Star are not yet operational. | 武器系统还不能正常工作 |
[49:22] | With the imperial fleet spread throughout the galaxy… | 而整个帝国舰队散布于银河之中 |
[49:25] | in a vain effort to engage us… | 徒劳的寻找我们 |
[49:26] | it is relatively unprotected. | 因此它现在基本上是不设防的 |
[49:28] | But most important of all… | 而最关键的是… |
[49:31] | we’ve learned that the emperor himself… | 我们得知皇帝本人… |
[49:33] | is personally overseeing the final stages… | 现在正在亲自视察… |
[49:35] | of the construction of this Death Star. | 死星建造的最后阶段 |
[49:39] | Many Bothans died to bring us this information. | 为了给我们提供这个消息,很多伯森人牺牲了 |
[49:46] | Admiral Ackbar, please. | 阿克巴司令,请 |
[49:47] | You can see here the Death Star orbiting the forest moon of Endor. | 你们这里看到的就是死星围绕恩多星的布满森林的卫星旋转 |
[49:53] | Although the weapon systems on this Death Star are not yet operational… | 尽管死星上的武器系统还不能正常工作 |
[49:58] | the Death Star does have a strong defence mechanism. | 死星本身还是有很强的防御机制 |
[50:03] | It is protected by an energy shield… | 它被一层能量盾保护着 |
[50:05] | which is generated from the nearby forest moon of Endor. | 而这个能量盾是在恩多的那颗卫星上产生的 |
[50:15] | The shield must be deactivated if any attack is to be attempted. | 在我们尝试任何攻击之前,护盾必须要被解除 |
[50:20] | Once the shield is down, our cruisers will create a perimeter… | 一旦护盾被解除,我们的巡洋舰将建立一道环行防线… |
[50:24] | while the fighters fly into the superstructure… | 而战斗机将飞进这个超级建筑 |
[50:27] | and attempt to knock out the main reactor. | 试图摧毁主反应堆 |
[50:33] | General Calrissian has volunteered to lead the fighter attack. | 卡尔瑞辛将军自愿指挥战斗机的攻击 |
[50:36] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[50:39] | You’re gonna need it. | 你会需要好运的 |
[50:41] | General Madine. | 麦迪恩将军 |
[50:44] | We have stolen a small imperial shuttle. | 我们偷了一艘帝国的小型飞船 |
[50:47] | Disguised as a cargo ship and using a secret imperial code… | 把它假扮成一艘运输船,然后使用一个秘密的帝国密码… |
[50:51] | a strike team will land on the moon and deactivate the shield generator. | 我们可以把一队攻击部队运到卫星上去解除护盾的发生器 |
[50:56] | Sounds dangerous. | 听起来很危险 |
[50:57] | Wonder who they found to pull that off. | 我在猜他们会找谁接这个苦活 |
[51:00] | General Solo, is your strike team assembled? | 索罗将军,你的攻击部队召集完毕了吗? |
[51:03] | My team’s ready. I don’t have a command crew for the shuttle. | 我的队伍做好准备了,但是我缺乏飞船的指挥人员 |
[51:08] | It’s gonna be rough. I didn’t wanna speak for you. | 这会很难的,我不想提起你 |
[51:12] | – That’s one. – General, count me in. | – 好吧,你算一个 – 将军,算我一个 |
[51:17] | I’m with you too. | 我也去 |
[51:24] | – What is it? – Ask me again sometime. | – 怎么了? – 以后再问我 |
[51:28] | Hi, Han, Chewie. | – 卢克 – 嗨,汉,楚伊 |
[51:32] | “Exciting” is hardly the word I would choose. | “振奋人心”这样的词也无法表达此情此景 |
[51:50] | Look, I want you to take her. | 听着,我希望你乘她去 |
[51:53] | I mean it. Take her. | 我是说真的,乘她去 |
[51:55] | You need all the help you can get. | 你会拥有的所需的一切 |
[51:57] | She’s the fastest ship in the fleet. | 她可是舰队里面最快的飞船 |
[51:58] | All right, old buddy. | 好啦,老朋友 |
[52:01] | I know what she means to you. | 我知道她对你意味着什么 |
[52:03] | I’ll take good care of her. She won’t get a scratch. | 我会好好照顾她的,她连个划痕都不会有 |
[52:08] | All right? | 怎么样? |
[52:10] | Right. | 好吧 |
[52:18] | I got your promise. Not a scratch. | 你可是向我保证了,一个划痕都不会有 |
[52:20] | Would you get going, you pirate? | 你可以出发了吧,海盗先生? |
[52:24] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[52:26] | You too. | 你也一样 |
[52:36] | – Got her warmed? – Yeah, she’s coming up. | – 预热了吗? – 是的,她做好准备了 |
[52:41] | I don’t think the Empire had Wookiees in mind when they designed her, Chewie. | 我估计帝国设计她的时候没考虑到会有伍基人会乘坐的,楚伊 |
[52:55] | Hey, you awake? | 嘿,你清醒着吗? |
[52:57] | Yeah. I just got a funny feeling, like I’m not gonna see her again. | 是的,我只是有种很奇怪的感觉,好像我再也见不到她了 |
[53:03] | Come on, General. Let’s move. | 来吧,将军,我们开始吧 |
[53:05] | Right. Chewie, let’s see what this piece of junk can do. | 好的,楚伊,让我们看看这堆垃圾能干什么 |
[53:08] | – Ready, everybody? – All set. | – 大家都准备好了吗? – 都好了 |
[53:13] | Here we go again. | 那我们又上路了 |
[53:26] | All right, hang on. | 好了,坚持住 |
[53:44] | What is thy bidding, my master? | 请问圣意如何?我的主人? |
[53:48] | Send the fleet to the far side of Endor. | 派遣舰队去恩多星系的远端 |
[53:54] | There it will stay until called for. | 让他们在那里待命 |
[54:00] | What of the reports of the rebel fleet massing near Sullust? | 那对于反叛军在索拉斯特星系附近大规模活动的报告怎么处理? |
[54:04] | It is of no concern. | 这无关紧要 |
[54:07] | Soon the rebellion will be crushed and young Skywalker will be one of us. | 很快反叛军就会被扑灭,而年轻的天行者会成为我们之中的一员 |
[54:12] | Your work here is finished, my friend. | 你在这里的任务已经完成了,我的朋友 |
[54:13] | Go out to the command ship and await my orders. | 去指挥舰上等待我的命令 |
[54:16] | Yes, my master. | 遵命,我的主人 |
[54:34] | If they don’t go for this, we’re gonna have to get out pretty quick. | 要是这招不灵,我们得赶快跑路 |
[54:39] | We have you on our screen now. Please identify. | 贵机已经出现在我们的屏幕上了,请证实你们的身份 |
[54:43] | Shuttle Tydirium requesting deactivation of the deflector shield. | 泰德瑞姆号小型飞船请求解除偏导护盾 |
[54:53] | Shuttle Tydirium, transmit the clearance code for shield passage. | 泰德瑞姆号,请发送解除护盾的通行密码 |
[54:58] | Transmission commencing. | 正在发送中 |
[55:00] | Now we find out if that code is worth the price we paid. | 现在我们就会知道这密码值不值得我们付出那么大代价了 |
[55:04] | It’ll work. It’ll work. | 会有效的 |
[55:08] | Vader’s on that ship. | 维德在那艘船上 |
[55:10] | Don’t get jittery, Luke. | 卢克,别那么神经过敏 |
[55:12] | There are a lot of command ships. | 有好多指挥船呢 |
[55:15] | Keep your distance, Chewie, but don’t look like you’re keeping your distance. | 保持距离,楚伊,但是别让他们发现你在保持距离 |
[55:20] | I don’t know. Fly casual. | 我怎么知道怎么办,就正常飞好啦 |
[55:28] | Where is that shuttle going? | 这艘飞船要去哪里? |
[55:30] | Shuttle Tydirium, what is your cargo and destination? | 泰德瑞姆号,你上面装了什么,你的目的地是哪里? |
[55:35] | Parts and technical crew for the forest moon. | 森林卫星需要的零件和技术人员 |
[55:39] | Do they have a code clearance? | 他们有通行密码吗? |
[55:42] | It’s an older code, sir, but it checks out. | 是个老密码了,长官,不过是对的 |
[55:45] | I was about to clear them. | 我准备让他们通过 |
[55:52] | I’m endangering the mission. I shouldn’t have come. | 我不该来的,我来了会让这个任务更难完成 |
[55:54] | It’s your imagination, kid. | 这只是你的想像而已,孩子 |
[55:56] | Come on. Let’s keep a little optimism here. | 怎么回事啊,让我们乐观点不好吗! |
[56:07] | Shall I hold them? | 要我抓住他们吗? |
[56:10] | No. Leave them to me. | 不,让他们来吧 |
[56:13] | I will deal with them myself. | 我会亲自处理他们 |
[56:16] | As you wish, my lord. Carry on. | 如您所愿,大人,继续吧 |
[56:20] | They’re not going for it, Chewie. | 他们放我们过去了,楚伊 |
[56:26] | Shuttle Tydirium… | 泰德瑞姆号 |
[56:28] | deactivation of the shield will commence immediately. | 护盾马上就会解除 |
[56:30] | Follow your present course. | 保持你们的航线 |
[56:33] | Okay. I told you it was gonna work. | 看,我告诉你们会成功的吧 |
[56:36] | No problem. | 什么问题都没有 |
[57:10] | I told you it was dangerous here. | 我告诉你们这里很危险吧 |
[57:28] | – Should we try and go around? – It’ll take time. | – 要不我们绕一下路怎么样? – 太花时间了 |
[57:31] | This whole party will be for nothing if they see us. | 要是让他们看到我们,我们整队人就白来一趟了 |
[57:37] | Chewie and I will take care of this. You stay here. | 楚伊和我会处理这问题的,你待这里别动 |
[57:39] | Quietly. There might be more of them out there. | 要安静点,那边可能有更多敌人 |
[57:42] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[57:44] | it’s me. | 连我都不相信吗 |
[58:11] | Go for help! Go! | 去叫支援!快去! |
[58:13] | Great. Come on! | 太棒了,上啊! |
[58:30] | Over there! Two more of them. | 那边!还有两个敌人 |
[58:33] | I see them. Wait. Leia! | 我看到他们了,等着,莉娅! |
[58:39] | Hey, wait! | 嘿,等等! |
[58:47] | Quick, jam their comlink. Centre switch. | 快,阻塞他们的通讯频道,用中间那个开关 |
[59:01] | Move closer. | 靠近点 |
[59:05] | Get alongside that one. | 到他侧面去贴住他 |
[59:48] | Keep on that one. I’ll take these two. | 你继续追这个家伙,我去对付那两个 |
[1:02:04] | General Solo, somebody’s coming. | 索罗将军,有人来了 |
[1:02:19] | Where’s Leia? | 莉娅在哪? |
[1:02:21] | – She didn’t come back? – I thought she was with you. | – 她还没回来? – 我还以为她和你在一起呢 |
[1:02:23] | We got separated. We better go look for her. | 我们分开了,我们最好去找找她 |
[1:02:26] | Take the squad ahead. We’ll meet at the shield generator at 03:00. | 你带小队继续前进,我们三点整在护盾发生器旁边会合 |
[1:02:29] | Come on, R2. We’ll need your scanners. | 快点,R2,我们需要你的扫描器 |
[1:02:33] | Don’t worry, Master Luke. We know what to do. | 别担心,卢克主人,我们知道该怎么办 |
[1:02:37] | And you said it was pretty here. | 你还说这里很美 |
[1:03:02] | Cut it out. | 别再碰我了 |
[1:03:20] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[1:03:30] | Well, looks like I’m stuck here. | 看来我是困在这里了 |
[1:03:35] | Trouble is, I don’t know where here is. | 糟糕的是,我都不知道这是哪里 |
[1:03:38] | Maybe you can help me. | 也许你可以帮我 |
[1:03:42] | Come on. Sit down. | 来吧,坐这里 |
[1:03:45] | I promise I won’t hurt you. Now come here. | 我保证我决不伤害你,快过来啊 |
[1:03:49] | All right. You want something to eat? | 好吧,想吃点什么吗? |
[1:03:58] | That’s right. | 乖 |
[1:04:05] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[1:04:27] | Look. It’s a hat. | 看,只是顶头盔 |
[1:04:28] | It’s not gonna hurt you. Look. | 不会弄伤你的,来看看啊 |
[1:04:37] | You’re a jittery little thing, aren’t you? | 你这个小家伙神经真过敏啊,是吧? |
[1:04:45] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[1:05:26] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:05:27] | Come on. Get up. | 快点,起来 |
[1:05:34] | – Get your ride. Take her back to base. – Yes, sir. | – 去拿你的车,把她带回基地 – 遵命 |
[1:05:41] | What the- | 怎么…? |
[1:06:00] | Come on. Let’s get out of here. | 快,我们离开这里 |
[1:06:44] | I told you to remain on the command ship. | 我告诉过你,让你待在指挥船上 |
[1:06:49] | A small rebel force has penetrated the shield and landed on Endor. | 一小队反抗军穿过了护盾,在恩多着陆了 |
[1:06:55] | Yes, I know. | 是啊,我知道 |
[1:06:58] | My son is with them. | 我儿子和他们在一起 |
[1:07:02] | – Are you sure? – I have felt him, my master. | – 你肯定吗? – 我已经感觉到他了,我的主人 |
[1:07:08] | Strange that I have not. | 真奇怪,我还没有感觉到 |
[1:07:13] | I wonder if your feelings on this matter are clear, Lord Vader. | 你对此事的感觉清楚无误吗,维德勋爵 |
[1:07:18] | They are clear, my master. | 很清楚,我的主人 |
[1:07:21] | Then you must go to the sanctuary moon and wait for him. | 那你就要去那颗守护卫星等他 |
[1:07:25] | He will come to me? | 他会来找我吗? |
[1:07:30] | I have foreseen it. | 是的,我已经预见到了 |
[1:07:33] | His compassion for you will be his undoing. | 他对你的同情心会让他万劫不复 |
[1:07:37] | He will come to you, and then you will bring him before me. | 他会找到你,然后你要带他来见我 |
[1:07:42] | As you wish. | 谨遵圣意 |
[1:08:05] | Master Luke. | 卢克主人 |
[1:08:10] | There’s two more wrecked speeders back there. | 那边还有两台毁掉的飞车 |
[1:08:13] | And I found this. | 而且我还找到了这个 |
[1:08:16] | I’m afraid that R2’s sensors can find no trace of Princess Leia. | 恐怕R2的传感器找不到任何莉娅公主的踪迹 |
[1:08:23] | I hope she’s all right. | 我希望她一切平安 |
[1:08:30] | What, Chewie? | 什么事,楚伊? |
[1:08:33] | What, Chewie? | 什么事,楚伊? |
[1:08:49] | I don’t get it. It’s just a dead animal. | 我不懂,不过是只死兽而已,有什么好看的 |
[1:08:53] | Chewie, wait! Don’t! | 楚伊,等下,别碰! |
[1:09:00] | Nice work. | 干的漂亮 |
[1:09:03] | Great, Chewie. | 干的真棒,楚伊 |
[1:09:05] | Great. Always thinking with your stomach. | 太漂亮了,你总是用胃来思考的吗? |
[1:09:07] | Take it easy. Let’s just figure a way to get out of this thing. | 别抱怨了,我们还是来想想怎么出去吧 |
[1:09:10] | Han, can you reach my lightsabre? | 汉,你能够碰到我的光剑吗? |
[1:09:12] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然可以 |
[1:09:21] | R2, I’m not sure that’s such a good idea. | R2,我不知道这是不是个好主意 |
[1:09:23] | It’s a very long drop! | 从这么高掉下去! |
[1:10:08] | Hey. Point that thing someplace else. | 嘿,别用那玩意指着我 |
[1:10:16] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:10:17] | Han, don’t. It’ll be all right. | 汉,别这样,没事的 |
[1:10:26] | Chewie, give them your crossbow. | 楚伊,把你的弩给他们 |
[1:10:30] | Oh, my head. | 哦,我的头 |
[1:10:36] | Oh, my goodness. | 哦,天啊 |
[1:11:10] | Do you understand anything they’re saying? | 你懂得他们在说什么吗? |
[1:11:12] | Oh, yes, Master Luke. | 哦,是的,卢克主人 |
[1:11:13] | Remember that I am fluent in over six million forms- | 要知道我可是通晓超过六百万种… |
[1:11:16] | What are you telling them? | 你对他们说什么了? |
[1:11:19] | “Hello,” I think. | 我觉得我说的是“你好” |
[1:11:21] | I could be mistaken… they’re using a very primitive dialect… | 不过我也可能搞错了… 他们用的是一种很原始的语言… |
[1:11:24] | but I do believe they think I am some sort of god. | 但是我相信他们认为我是什么神 |
[1:11:32] | Why don’t you use your divine influence and get us out of this? | 那你干嘛不对他们显示点神力,让我们离开这里呢? |
[1:11:37] | I beg your pardon, General Solo, but that just wouldn’t be proper. | 对不起,索罗将军,但是这样做是不合适的 |
[1:11:41] | Proper? | 合适? |
[1:11:42] | It’s against my programming to impersonate a deity. | 我的程序不允许我假装成神祉 |
[1:11:45] | Why, you- | 为什么,你… |
[1:11:54] | My mistake. | 我的错,请原谅 |
[1:11:58] | He’s an old friend of mine. | 他是我的老朋友了 |
[1:12:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:12:45] | I have a really bad feeling about this. | 我对此感觉很不好 |
[1:13:09] | What did he say? | 他说什么? |
[1:13:11] | I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo… | 这么说真让我尴尬,索罗将军… |
[1:13:13] | but it appears you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honour. | 但是看起来你好像是为我举办宴会的主菜 |
[1:13:34] | Your Royal Highness. | 殿下 |
[1:13:37] | These are my friends. | 这些人是我的朋友 |
[1:13:41] | 3PO, tell them they must be set free. | 3PO,告诉他们必须要释放他们 |
[1:14:03] | Somehow I got the feeling that didn’t help us very much. | 不知怎么我感觉这好像没起什么作用 |
[1:14:07] | 3PO, tell them if they don’t do as you wish… | 3PO,告诉他们如果他们不按你说的做… |
[1:14:11] | you’ll become angry and use your magic. | 你会非常生气,并且会使用你的神力 |
[1:14:13] | But, Master Luke, what magic? I couldn’t possibly… | 但是,卢克主人,什么神力?我根本就不会什么… |
[1:14:15] | Tell them. | 就这么对他们说 |
[1:14:33] | You see, Master Luke? They didn’t believe me… | 你看到没,卢克主人?他们不相信我… |
[1:14:35] | just as I said they wouldn’t. | 就如同我说的一样 |
[1:14:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:14:47] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[1:14:54] | Put me down! Help! | 放我下来,救命啊! |
[1:14:56] | Somebody! | 谁放我下来啊! |
[1:14:57] | Somebody help! | 救命啊! |
[1:14:59] | Master Luke! R2, quickly! | 卢克主人!R2,快救救我! |
[1:15:33] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:15:47] | Thanks, 3PO. | 谢谢你,3PO |
[1:15:50] | I never knew I had it in me. | 我从来不知道我有这种能力 |
[1:16:00] | …Tatooine… | …塔图因… |
[1:16:02] | Princess Leia… R2. | 莉娅公主… R2 |
[1:16:07] | …Darth Vader! | …达斯·维德! |
[1:16:12] | …Death Star. | …死星 |
[1:16:16] | …Jedi… Obi-Wan Kenobi. | …绝地武士… 欧比·旺·科努比 |
[1:16:24] | Yes, R2, I was just coming to that. | 好啦,R2,我马上就要说到这个了 |
[1:16:30] | Master Luke… | 卢克主人… |
[1:16:37] | …Millennium Falcon… Cloud City. | …千年鹰号…云雾城 |
[1:16:44] | …Vader! | …维德! |
[1:16:46] | Han Solo… | 汉·索罗… |
[1:16:49] | …carbon. | …碳化 |
[1:16:52] | …Sarlacc. | …沙列克 |
[1:17:15] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | – 怎么回事? – 我不知道 |
[1:17:32] | Wonderful. We are now a part of the tribe. | 太好了,我们现在是部落的一份子了 |
[1:17:36] | Just what I always wanted. | 我早就等着这一天了 |
[1:17:49] | Short help’s better than no help at all, Chewie. | 帮点忙也比不帮忙好啊,楚伊 |
[1:17:57] | The scouts will show us the quickest way to the shield generator. | 侦察兵们会告诉我们通向护盾发生器最快的路在哪 |
[1:18:01] | Good. How far is it? | 太好了,有多远? |
[1:18:03] | Ask him. | 问他 |
[1:18:06] | We need some fresh supplies too. | 对了,我们还需要些补给 |
[1:18:08] | Try and get our weapons back. | 还有,最好能把我们的武器要回来 |
[1:18:11] | Hurry up. I haven’t got all day. | 快点,我们时间不多了 |
[1:18:16] | Luke, what’s wrong? | 卢克,怎么了? |
[1:18:20] | Leia, do you remember your mother- | 莉娅,你记得你的母亲吗? |
[1:18:23] | your real mother? | 你真正的母亲? |
[1:18:26] | Just a little bit. She died when I was very young. | 只记得一点了,我很小的时候她就去世了 |
[1:18:29] | What do you remember? | 你还记得什么? |
[1:18:31] | Just images really. Feelings. | 只有一点印象了,还有感觉 |
[1:18:34] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:18:37] | She was… very beautiful. | 她…非常美 |
[1:18:40] | Kind… but sad. | 很善良…但是也很忧伤 |
[1:18:45] | Why are you asking me this? | 你干嘛问我这个? |
[1:18:48] | I have no memory of my mother. | 我一点都不记得我母亲了 |
[1:18:52] | I never knew her. | 我从来没有见过她 |
[1:18:55] | Luke, tell me. What’s troubling you? | 卢克,告诉我,什么让你这么忧心忡忡? |
[1:19:02] | Vader is here. Now. On this moon. | 维德在这里,就是现在,就在这颗卫星上 |
[1:19:08] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[1:19:10] | I felt his presence. | 我感觉到他的存在了 |
[1:19:13] | He’s come for me. He can feel when I’m near. | 他来找我了,如果我离他足够近他就能感觉到 |
[1:19:16] | That’s why I have to go. | 这就是我为什么必须离开 |
[1:19:18] | As long as I stay, I’m endangering the group and our mission here. | 只要我待在这里,我就会危害到整组人的安全,也会影响任务的完成 |
[1:19:23] | – I have to face him. – Why? | – 我必须要面对他 – 为什么? |
[1:19:31] | He’s my father. | 他是我的父亲 |
[1:19:36] | Your father? | 你的父亲? |
[1:19:39] | There’s more. It won’t be easy for you to hear it, but you must. | 还有其他的事,你可能听起来很难接受,但是你必须要接受 |
[1:19:43] | If I don’t make it back, you’re the only hope for the Alliance. | 如果我回不来的话,你就是同盟军的唯一希望了 |
[1:19:46] | Don’t talk that way. | 别这么说 |
[1:19:48] | You have a power I don’t understand and could never have. | 我无法理解你的能力,永远无法理解 |
[1:19:53] | You’re wrong, Leia. | 你错了,莉娅 |
[1:19:55] | You have that power too. | 你也有同样的力量 |
[1:19:57] | In time, you’ll learn to use it as I have. | 等时间到了,你会和我一样学会使用这种力量 |
[1:20:05] | The Force is strong in my family. | “原力”在我的家族中都很强 |
[1:20:09] | My father has it. | 我的父亲拥有它 |
[1:20:12] | I have it. | 我拥有它 |
[1:20:14] | And… | 还有… |
[1:20:16] | my sister has it. | 我的姐妹也拥有它 |
[1:20:25] | Yes. It’s you, Leia. | 是的,就是你,莉娅 |
[1:20:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:20:38] | Somehow… | 不知道怎么回事… |
[1:20:41] | I’ve always known. | 我一直能体会到这些 |
[1:20:43] | Then you know why I have to face him. | 那你就知道为什么我必须要面对他 |
[1:20:47] | Luke, run away. Far away. | 卢克,跑吧,跑远远的 |
[1:20:50] | If he can feel your presence, then leave this place. | 如果他能感觉到你的存在,就离开这个地方 |
[1:20:53] | – I wish I could go with you. – No, you don’t. | – 我多希望我能和你一起去啊 – 不,你不能去 |
[1:20:57] | You’ve always been strong. | 你一直都很坚强 |
[1:21:00] | But why must you confront him? | 但是为什么你必须要面对他? |
[1:21:02] | Because there is good in him. I’ve felt it. | 因为他的心中还有善良,我可以感觉到 |
[1:21:06] | He won’t turn me over to the emperor. | 他不会把我转变到皇帝那边去. |
[1:21:08] | I can save him. I can turn him back to the good side. | 相反的,我可以拯救他,把他转变到正义的这边来 |
[1:21:13] | I have to try. | 我必须要试试 |
[1:21:33] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿,你们在干嘛? |
[1:21:37] | Nothing. I just wanna be alone for a little while. | 没什么,我只是想单独待一会儿 |
[1:21:41] | Nothing? | 没什么? |
[1:21:45] | Tell me. What’s going on? | 告诉我,怎么了? |
[1:21:52] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[1:21:56] | Could you tell Luke? Is that who you could tell? | 那你能对卢克说?你只能对他说吗? |
[1:22:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:22:22] | Hold me. | 抱着我 |
[1:23:17] | This is the rebel that surrendered. | 这是投降的反叛军 |
[1:23:19] | Although he denies it, I believe there may be more of them… | 尽管他否认,我还是相信还有更多他们的人 |
[1:23:22] | and I request permission to conduct a further search of the area. | 我请求批准对这一地区作进一步搜索 |
[1:23:25] | He was armed only with this. | 他身上的武器只有这个 |
[1:23:30] | Good work, Commander. | 干的很好,指挥官阁下 |
[1:23:32] | Leave us. | 你可以离开了 |
[1:23:34] | Conduct your search and bring his companions to me. | 进行搜索,把他的同伴抓来 |
[1:23:39] | Yes, my lord. | 遵命,大人 |
[1:23:43] | The emperor has been expecting you. | 皇帝陛下一直在等你 |
[1:23:46] | I know, Father. | 我知道,父亲 |
[1:23:49] | So, you have accepted the truth. | 就是说,你已经接受了事实了 |
[1:23:53] | I’ve accepted the truth that you were once Anakin Skywalker, my father. | 我接受的事实是你曾经是天行者安纳金,父亲 |
[1:23:56] | That name no longer has any meaning for me. | 那个名字对我已经没有任何意义了 |
[1:24:00] | It is the name of your true self. You’ve only forgotten. | 那名字代表的才是真正的你,你只是忘了而已 |
[1:24:04] | I know there is good in you. | 我知道你心中还有善意 |
[1:24:06] | The emperor hasn’t driven it from you fully. | 皇帝没有从你心中全部夺走它 |
[1:24:12] | That was why you couldn’t destroy me. | 这就是为什么你以前没有杀害我 |
[1:24:15] | That’s why you won’t bring me to your emperor now. | 这就是为什么你现在不会带我去见你的皇帝 |
[1:24:25] | I see you have constructed a new lightsabre. | 看来你又制造了一柄新的光剑啊 |
[1:24:32] | Your skills are complete. | 你的技巧已经尽善尽美了 |
[1:24:40] | Indeed you are powerful, as the emperor has foreseen. | 你确实很强大,如同皇帝预见的一样 |
[1:24:50] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:24:53] | Obi-Wan once thought as you do. | 欧比·旺以前也这么想 |
[1:24:58] | You don’t know the power of the dark side. | 但是你不知道黑暗的力量有多强 |
[1:25:03] | I must obey my master. | 我必须服从我的主人 |
[1:25:06] | I will not turn, and you’ll be forced to kill me. | 我不会投入你的一方的,你只能被迫杀了我 |
[1:25:11] | If that is your destiny. | 如果这是你的命运的话 |
[1:25:14] | Search your feelings, Father. You can’t do this. | 仔细感觉一下,父亲,你怎么能这么做 |
[1:25:18] | I feel the conflict within you. Let go of your hate. | 我能感觉到你心中的矛盾,放开你心中的仇恨吧 |
[1:25:22] | It is too late for me, son. | 太晚了,儿子 |
[1:25:28] | The emperor will show you the true nature of the Force. | 皇帝陛下会向你展示“原力”的真实本质 |
[1:25:33] | He is your master now. | 他现在是你的主人了 |
[1:25:40] | Then my father is truly dead. | 那我父亲就真的是死了 |
[1:26:26] | The main entrance to the control bunker… | 控制堡的主入口… |
[1:26:28] | is on the far side of that landing platform. | 就在那着陆平台的另一端 |
[1:26:31] | – This isn’t gonna be easy. – Don’t worry. | – 这任务不容易 – 别担心 |
[1:26:35] | Chewie and me got into a lot of places more heavily guarded than this. | 楚伊和我去过很多比这更防卫森严的地方 |
[1:26:46] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么? |
[1:26:48] | He says there’s a secret entrance on the other side of the ridge. | 他说有一条秘密通道通向山脊的另一侧 |
[1:27:10] | Admiral, we’re in position. All fighters accounted for. | 司令官,我们已经就位了,所有战机都准备好了 |
[1:27:15] | Proceed with the countdown. | 准备倒数计时 |
[1:27:18] | All groups assume attack coordinates. | 所有部队准备进入攻击坐标 |
[1:27:24] | Don’t worry. My friend’s down there. | 别担心,我的朋友在下面 |
[1:27:26] | He’ll have that shield down on time. | 他会按时解除护盾的 |
[1:27:31] | Or this’ll be the shortest offensive of all time. | 要不然这就是历时最短的攻击了 |
[1:27:36] | All craft, prepare to jump into hyperspace on my mark. | 所有飞船,按我命令,准备进行超空间跳跃 |
[1:27:39] | All right. Stand by. | 好,准备 |
[1:28:01] | Back door, huh? Good idea. | 后门,是吧?这主意不错 |
[1:28:12] | It’s only a few guards. This shouldn’t be too much trouble. | 只有几个警卫,应该不怎么困难 |
[1:28:20] | It only takes one to sound the alarm. | 只要一个人发现就足以拉响警报了 |
[1:28:23] | Then we’ll do it real quiet-like. | 那我们就无声无息的把他们干掉 |
[1:28:25] | – Oh, my. Princess Leia. – Quiet. | – 哦,天啊,莉娅公主 – 安静 |
[1:28:29] | I’m afraid our furry companion… | 我恐怕我们的毛绒同伴… |
[1:28:31] | has gone and done something rather rash. | 已经跑过去做什么冒失的举动了 |
[1:28:39] | There goes our surprise attack. | 突然袭击没戏了 |
[1:28:48] | Look, over there! Stop him! | 看,那里!抓住他! |
[1:29:02] | Not bad for a little furball. There’s only one left. | 这小毛球干的还真不错,就剩一个了 |
[1:29:05] | You stay here. We’ll take care of this. | 你待在这里,我们会解决掉他的 |
[1:29:10] | I have decided that we shall stay here. | 我决定我们应该待在此处 |
[1:29:42] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:30:47] | Welcome, young Skywalker. | 欢迎啊,年轻的天行者 |
[1:30:50] | I have been expecting you. | 我等你多时了 |
[1:30:53] | You’ll no longer need those. | 你再也不需要那些了 |
[1:31:01] | Guards, leave us. | 警卫,你可以退下了 |
[1:31:10] | I’m looking forward to completing your training. | 我正期待着完成你的训练呢 |
[1:31:14] | In time, you will call me master. | 到时,你就会承认我是你的主人了 |
[1:31:19] | You’re gravely mistaken. | 那你就大错特错了 |
[1:31:21] | You won’t convert me as you did my father. | 你无法像对我父亲一样转变我 |
[1:31:24] | Oh, no, my young Jedi. | 哦,不,年轻的绝地武士 |
[1:31:30] | You will find that it is you who are mistaken… | 你会发现错的是你… |
[1:31:36] | about a great many things. | 而且你对于很多事情理解都是错的 |
[1:31:42] | His lightsabre. | 这是他的光剑 |
[1:31:43] | Ah, yes. AJedi’s weapon. | 啊,没错,绝地武士的武器 |
[1:31:48] | Much like your father’s. | 和你父亲的差不多 |
[1:31:50] | By now you must know your father can never be turned from the dark side. | 但是你要知道你父亲再也无法脱离黑暗一方了 |
[1:31:55] | So will it be with you. | 而你也将如此 |
[1:31:58] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[1:32:01] | Soon I’ll be dead- and you with me. | 很快我就会死去…而你会和我一起死去 |
[1:32:07] | Perhaps you refer to the imminent attack of your rebel fleet. | 也许你说的是你们反叛舰队马上要进行的攻击吧 |
[1:32:12] | Yes. | 没错吧 |
[1:32:14] | I assure you we are quite safe from your friends here. | 我向你保证我们待在这里是非常安全的 |
[1:32:20] | Your overconfidence is your weakness. | 你的过于自信正是你的弱点 |
[1:32:23] | Your faith in your friends is yours. | 你对于你朋友的迷信则是你的弱点 |
[1:32:29] | It is pointless to resist, my son. | 反抗是无意义的,儿子 |
[1:32:36] | Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. | 已经发生的一切都是按我的剧本在进行 |
[1:32:42] | Your friends up there on the sanctuary moon… | 你在守护卫星上的那群朋友 |
[1:32:45] | are walking into a trap, as is your rebel fleet. | 正在迈进一个陷阱,你们的反抗舰队也一样 |
[1:32:52] | It was I who allowed the Alliance… | 是我允许同盟军… |
[1:32:54] | to know the location of the shield generator. | 知道护盾发生器的地点的 |
[1:32:58] | It is quite safe from your pitiful little band. | 你们那一小群可怜的家伙对它是无法撼动分毫的 |
[1:33:02] | An entire legion of my best troops awaits them. | 一群我最好的部队正在等待着他们呢 |
[1:33:09] | I’m afraid the deflector shield… | 恐怕偏导护盾… |
[1:33:12] | will be quite operational when your friends arrive. | 到你朋友来的时候还会工作的很正常呢! |
[1:33:21] | All right! | 好啦! |
[1:33:23] | Up! Move! | 起来!走开! |
[1:33:24] | Quickly. Quickly. | 快点,快点 |
[1:33:30] | Han, hurry. | 汉,快点 |
[1:33:32] | The fleet will be here any moment. | 舰队马上就要来了 |
[1:33:36] | Charges. Come on. Come on! | 冲啊,上啊! |
[1:33:40] | Oh, my. They’ll be captured. | 哦,天啊,他们会被抓的 |
[1:33:45] | Wait! Come back! | 等等!回来! |
[1:33:49] | R2, stay with me. | R2,和我待在一起 |
[1:33:52] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[1:33:57] | You rebel scum. | 你们这群反叛的混蛋 |
[1:34:18] | – All wings report in. – Red Leader standing by. | – 所有部门向我报告 – 红色长机待命 |
[1:34:22] | – Grey Leader standing by. – Green Leader standing by. | – 灰色长机待命 – 绿色长机待命 |
[1:34:26] | Lock S-foils in attack positions. | 将S型叶片锁定在攻击位置上 |
[1:34:32] | May the Force be with us. | 愿“原力”与我们同在! |
[1:34:37] | We’ve gotta be able to get a reading on that shield- up or down. | 我们马上就能知道这个护盾究竟是不是解除了 |
[1:34:42] | How could they be jamming us if they don’t know- | 如果他们不知道我们会来 |
[1:34:46] | if we’re coming. | 他们怎么会干扰我们的通信 |
[1:34:48] | Break off the attack. The shield is still up. | 放弃进攻,护盾仍然在工作 |
[1:34:51] | I get no reading. You sure? | 我没有收到任何探测数据,你肯定吗? |
[1:34:53] | Pull up! All craft pull up! | 拉起!所有飞船拉起! |
[1:35:00] | Take evasive action. Green Group, stick close to Holding Sector MV-7. | 进行规避动作,绿色编队,紧密控制MV-7地区 |
[1:35:06] | Admiral, we have enemy ships in Sector 47. | 司令官,47区发现敌舰 |
[1:35:09] | It’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[1:35:14] | Fighters coming in. | 战机逼近 |
[1:35:19] | There’s too many. | 他们数量太多了 |
[1:35:24] | Accelerate to attack speed. Draw their fire away from the cruisers. | 加速至战斗速度,吸引他们的火力,不要让他们射击巡洋舰 |
[1:35:27] | Copy, Gold Leader. | 金色长机,遵命 |
[1:35:32] | Come, boy. | 来吧,孩子 |
[1:35:34] | See for yourself. | 自己看看 |
[1:35:39] | From here, you will witness the final destruction of the Alliance… | 从这里,你将见证到同盟军的最后毁灭 |
[1:35:44] | and the end of your insignificant rebellion. | 和你们那无关痛痒的反叛的最后终结 |
[1:35:53] | You want this… | 你想要这个 |
[1:35:56] | don’t you? | 对吧? |
[1:35:58] | The hate is swelling in you now. | 你胸中的仇恨正越来越强 |
[1:36:04] | Take your Jedi weapon. | 拿起你的绝地武器吧 |
[1:36:06] | Use it. | 用他来杀我 |
[1:36:08] | I am unarmed. | 我现在手无存铁 |
[1:36:10] | Strike me down with it. | 用他把我击倒吧 |
[1:36:12] | Give in to your anger. | 屈服于你的愤怒 |
[1:36:16] | With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant. | 每一刻,你都将逐渐变成我的仆人 |
[1:36:27] | It is unavoidable. | 这是无可避免的 |
[1:36:30] | It is your destiny. | 这是你命中注定的 |
[1:36:34] | You, like your father… | 你,和你父亲一样… |
[1:36:37] | are now… | 现在… |
[1:36:39] | mine. | 都是我的了 |
[1:36:59] | All right, move it. | 好啦,快走啊 |
[1:37:10] | Hello. I say, over there. | 喂,我说,那边的 |
[1:37:12] | Were you looking for me? | 你们在找我吗? |
[1:37:16] | Bring those two down here. | 把那两个家伙抓过来 |
[1:37:25] | They’re on their way. R2, are you sure this was a good idea? | 他们过来了,R2,你肯定这是个好主意吗? |
[1:37:30] | Freeze. | 站住 |
[1:37:31] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:37:32] | We surrender. | 我们投降 |
[1:39:40] | The code’s changed. | 密码已经变了 |
[1:39:42] | – We need R2. – Here’s the terminal. | – 我们需要R2 – 终端在这里 |
[1:39:45] | R2, where are you? | R2,你在哪里? |
[1:39:47] | We need you at the bunker right away. | 到地堡这里来,我们需要你 |
[1:39:51] | Going? What do you mean? | 走?你什么意思? |
[1:39:54] | Going where, R2? | 去哪里啊,R2? |
[1:39:56] | Wait. R2, this is no time for heroics. | 等等,R2,这可不是逞英雄的时候 |
[1:40:00] | Come back! | 回来! |
[1:40:28] | Watch yourself, Wedge. Three from above. | 小心,威治,有三架从你头顶方向来了 |
[1:40:30] | – Red Three, Red Two, pull in. – Got it. | – 红色三号,红色二号,靠近我 – 明白 |
[1:40:36] | Three of them coming in, 20 degrees. | 三架敌机逼近,角度20度 |
[1:40:38] | Cut left. I’ll take the leader. | 向左急转,我对付长机 |
[1:40:48] | They’re heading for the medical frigate. | 他们正飞向医疗舰 |
[1:40:55] | Pressure’s steady. | 气压稳定 |
[1:41:05] | Only the fighters are attacking. What are the Stardestroyers waiting for? | 只有战斗机在攻击,灭星者在等什么? |
[1:41:13] | We’re in attack position, sir. | 长官!我们已经就位,准备攻击! |
[1:41:15] | – Hold here. – We’re not going to attack? | – 就地等待 – 我们不进攻吗,长官? |
[1:41:18] | My orders are from the emperor himself. He has something special planned. | 我的命令是陛下亲自下的,他有特殊计划 |
[1:41:22] | We only need to keep them from escaping. | 我们只要防止他们逃跑即可 |
[1:41:25] | As you can see, my young apprentice… | 如你所见,年轻的学徒 |
[1:41:29] | your friends have failed. | 你的朋友们已经失败了 |
[1:41:33] | Now witness the firepower… | 现在看看这个… |
[1:41:36] | of this fully armed and operational battle station. | 全副武装的战斗基地的威力吧 |
[1:41:42] | Fire at will, Commander. | 指挥官,自由射击! |
[1:41:52] | Fire. | 射击 |
[1:42:00] | That blast came from the Death Star. | 这是从死星射出来的 |
[1:42:04] | That thing’s operational. | 那家伙可以工作 |
[1:42:06] | Home 1, this is Gold Leader. | 大本营一号,这是金色长机 |
[1:42:08] | We saw it. All craft prepare to retreat. | 我们也见到了,所有部队准备撤退 |
[1:42:11] | You won’t get another chance at this, Admiral. | 可是你再不会得到这么好的机会了,司令官 |
[1:42:13] | We have no choice, General Calrissian. | 我们别无选择,卡尔瑞辛将军 |
[1:42:16] | Our cruisers can’t repel firepower of that magnitude. | 我们的巡洋舰顶不住那个级别的攻击 |
[1:42:19] | Han will have that shield down. We’ve gotta give him more time. | 汉会解除那个护盾的,我们要给他更多的时间 |
[1:42:42] | We’re coming. | 我们来啦 |
[1:42:49] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[1:42:54] | R2, hurry! | R2,快点! |
[1:43:02] | My goodness! | 天啊! |
[1:43:09] | Why did you have to be so brave? | 你干嘛要这么英勇? |
[1:43:14] | Well, I suppose I could hot-wire this thing. | 好吧,我猜我能找到开门的线路 |
[1:43:16] | I’ll cover you. | 我掩护你 |
[1:43:59] | Yes, I said closer. Move as close as you can… | 是的,靠近,能有多近就有多近 |
[1:44:02] | and engage those Stardestroyers at point-blank range. | 在极近距离对灭星者进行攻击 |
[1:44:05] | At that close range, we won’t last long against those Stardestroyers. | 但是在那种距离我们顶不住灭星者多久的攻击 |
[1:44:08] | We’ll last longer than we will against that Death Star… | 起码比死星的攻击顶的要久 |
[1:44:11] | and we might take a few of them with us. | 我们说不定还能干掉一两艘 |
[1:44:16] | She’s gonna blow! | 她要爆炸啦! |
[1:44:22] | I’m hit! | 我被击中了! |
[1:44:29] | Your fleet is lost… | 你的舰队已经失败了 |
[1:44:31] | and your friends on the Endor moon will not survive. | 而你在恩多卫星上的朋友们也不可能存活 |
[1:44:37] | There is no escape… | 无路可逃啦 |
[1:44:40] | my young apprentice. | 年轻的学徒 |
[1:44:45] | The Alliance will die… | 同盟即将毁灭 |
[1:44:49] | as will your friends. | 你的朋友也将死去 |
[1:44:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:44:58] | I can feel your anger. | 我能感觉到你的愤怒 |
[1:45:03] | I am defenceless. Take your weapon. | 我现在没有防护,拿起你的武器吧 |
[1:45:06] | Strike me down with all of your hatred… | 用你的仇恨将我击倒… |
[1:45:10] | and your journey towards the dark side will be complete. | 然后你就将彻底进入黑暗一方 |
[1:45:53] | – Look! – Get him off of there. | – 看! – 把他从那弄走! |
[1:47:49] | I think I got it. | 我想我找到方法了 |
[1:47:51] | I got it! | 我找到了 |
[1:47:59] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[1:48:01] | – Let’s see. – It’s not bad. | – 让我看看 – 还不错 |
[1:48:03] | – Freeze! – Oh, dear. | – 站住! – 哦,亲爱的 |
[1:48:04] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:48:10] | – I love you. – I know. | – 我爱你 – 我知道 |
[1:48:13] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[1:48:15] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[1:48:26] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[1:48:36] | Get down here. She’s wounded. | 下来,她受伤了 |
[1:48:39] | No, wait. | 不,等一下 |
[1:48:41] | I got an idea. | 我有法子了 |
[1:48:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:48:55] | Use your aggressive feelings, boy. | 感觉你好战的心吧,孩子 |
[1:48:59] | Let the hate flow through you. | 让仇恨充满你的全身 |
[1:49:07] | Obi-Wan has taught you well. | 欧比·旺把你教的不错啊 |
[1:49:14] | I will not fight you, Father. | 我不会和你作战了,父亲 |
[1:49:31] | You are unwise to lower your defences. | 放下你的武器是很不明智的 |
[1:49:59] | Your thoughts betray you, Father. | 你的思想背叛了你,父亲 |
[1:50:01] | I feel the good in you, the conflict. | 我能感觉到你内心的善良,矛盾 |
[1:50:04] | There is no conflict. | 没有什么矛盾 |
[1:50:09] | You couldn’t bring yourself to kill me before… | 你以前没办法让自己杀掉我… |
[1:50:11] | and I don’t believe you’ll destroy me now. | 我不信现在你就行 |
[1:50:13] | You underestimate the power of the dark side. | 你太低估黑暗的力量了 |
[1:50:18] | If you will not fight… | 如果你不作战 |
[1:50:20] | then you will meet your destiny. | 你就会落入你注定的结局 |
[1:50:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:50:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:50:46] | – Watch out. Squad at.06. – I’m on it, Gold Leader. | – 注意,6点方向有敌机 – 金色长机,我来对付他 |
[1:50:51] | Good shot, Red Two. | 打的漂亮,红色二号 |
[1:50:56] | We’re sure in the middle of it now. Come on, Han, old buddy. | 我们现在肯定已经在其中了,汉,快点啊 |
[1:50:59] | Don’t let me down. | 别让我们失望啊 |
[1:51:06] | It’s over, Commander. | 结束了,指挥官 |
[1:51:07] | The rebels have been routed. They’re fleeing. | 反叛军已经被击溃,他们正在四散奔逃 |
[1:51:10] | We need reinforcements to continue the pursuit. | 我们需要增援以便继续追击 |
[1:51:13] | Send three squads to help. | 派三个班过去帮忙 |
[1:51:15] | – Open the back door. – Sir. | – 打开后门 – 遵命,长官 |
[1:51:31] | Throw me another charge. | 再扔给我一颗炸弹 |
[1:51:50] | You cannot hide forever, Luke. | 你不能永远躲避,卢克 |
[1:51:54] | I will not fight you. | 我不会和你作战的 |
[1:52:00] | Give yourself to the dark side. | 来黑暗这方吧 |
[1:52:05] | It is the only way you can save your friends. | 只有这样才能救你的朋友 |
[1:52:10] | Yes. | 就是这样 |
[1:52:11] | Your thoughts betray you. | 你的思想背叛了你 |
[1:52:14] | Your feelings for them are strong… | 你对他们的感情是如此之深…. |
[1:52:16] | especially for… | 尤其是对 |
[1:52:20] | sister. | 你的姐妹 |
[1:52:23] | So you have a twin sister. | 你有一个孪生姐妹 |
[1:52:28] | Your feelings have now betrayed her too. | 你的感觉也正在背叛她 |
[1:52:31] | Obi-Wan was wise to hide her from me. | 欧比·旺很聪明,把她偷偷藏起来 |
[1:52:36] | Now his failure is complete. | 不过现在他是彻底失败了 |
[1:52:42] | If you will not turn to the dark side… | 如果你不愿意投入黑暗一方 |
[1:52:46] | then perhaps she will. | 那也许她会 |
[1:52:48] | Never! | 不可能! |
[1:53:35] | Good! | 很好! |
[1:53:41] | Your hate has made you powerful. | 你的恨意让你强大! |
[1:53:45] | Now, fulfil your destiny… | 现在,走完你注定要走的路… |
[1:53:50] | and take your father’s place at my side. | 取代你父亲的位置,在我身边为我服务 |
[1:54:09] | Never. | 决不! |
[1:54:14] | I’ll never turn to the dark side. | 我决不会投入黑暗一方 |
[1:54:19] | You’ve failed, Your Highness. | 你失败了,皇帝陛下 |
[1:54:22] | I am a Jedi… | 我是一个绝地武士… |
[1:54:24] | like my father before me. | 如同我面前的父亲一样 |
[1:54:33] | So be it, Jedi. | 好吧,绝地武士 |
[1:54:37] | Move! Move! | 跑啊! |
[1:54:52] | The shield is down. Commence attack on the Death Star’s main reactor. | 护盾已经解除了,对死星主反应堆发动攻击 |
[1:54:56] | We’re on our way. Red Group, Gold Group, all fighters follow me. | 我们马上就去,红色编队,金色编队,所有战机跟我来 |
[1:54:59] | I told you they’d do it. | 我告诉过你他们一定能办到 |
[1:55:08] | If you will not be turned… | 如果你不愿投入我们… |
[1:55:11] | you will be destroyed. | 你就会被消灭 |
[1:55:22] | Young fool. | 年轻的傻瓜 |
[1:55:24] | Only now, at the end… | 现在,到了这最后时刻 |
[1:55:27] | do you understand. | 你明白了吗 |
[1:55:42] | Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the dark side. | 你那点微末功夫根本无法和黑暗的力量相提并论 |
[1:55:52] | You have paid the price for your lack of vision. | 你太没眼光了,你会为此付出代价的 |
[1:56:01] | Father, please! | 父亲,救我! |
[1:56:19] | Now, young Skywalker… | 现在,年轻的天行者… |
[1:56:23] | you will die. | 你将死去 |
[1:57:47] | I’m going in. | 我要上了 |
[1:57:52] | Here goes nothing. | 这什么都没有 |
[1:58:00] | Lock onto the strongest power source. It should be the power generator. | 去最强的火力区,能源发生器一定在那里 |
[1:58:06] | Form up. Stay alert. We could run out of space real fast. | 保持编队,小心驾驶,我们可能很快就没有足够空间了 |
[1:58:26] | Split up and head back to the surface. | 分开,飞回到表面去 |
[1:58:28] | See if you can get a few of those TIE fighters to follow you. | 看看你能不能吸引一些敌机跟住你 |
[1:58:31] | Copy, Gold Leader. | 遵命,金色长机 |
[1:58:42] | That was too close. | 太近了 |
[1:58:48] | We’ve got to give those fighters more time. | 我们得给那些战机更多时间 |
[1:58:50] | Concentrate all fire on that Super Stardestroyer. | 击中火力射击超级灭星者 |
[1:58:59] | Sir, we’ve lost our bridge deflector shields. | 长官,舰桥的偏导护盾已经失效了 |
[1:59:02] | Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through. | 增加前方火力,我不希望任何东西穿过来 |
[1:59:07] | Intensify forward firepower! | 增加前方火力! |
[1:59:11] | Too late! | 太晚了! |
[1:59:57] | Help me take this mask off. | 帮我把这个面具取下来 |
[2:00:01] | But you’ll die. | 但是这样你会死的 |
[2:00:04] | Nothing can stop that now. | 现在没有什么能救我了 |
[2:00:08] | Just for once… | 但是起码 |
[2:00:11] | let me… | 让我能 |
[2:00:13] | look on you with my own eyes. | 亲眼看你一次 |
[2:00:52] | Now go, my son. | 好,走吧,儿子 |
[2:00:58] | Leave me. | 别管我了 |
[2:01:01] | No. You’re coming with me. | 不,我要带你一起走 |
[2:01:04] | I’ll not leave you here. I’ve got to save you. | 我不会留你在这里的,我要救活你 |
[2:01:07] | You already have, Luke. | 你已经救了我了,卢克 |
[2:01:12] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[2:01:14] | You were right about me. | 你对我的看法是对的 |
[2:01:19] | Tell your sister… | 告诉你的姐妹 |
[2:01:21] | you were right. | 你是对的 |
[2:01:31] | Father. | 父亲 |
[2:01:36] | I won’t leave you. | 我不会离开你 |
[2:02:03] | There it is. | 就是这了 |
[2:02:07] | Wedge, go for the power regulator on the north tower. | 威治,去干掉北塔上的能源稳定器 |
[2:02:09] | Copy, Gold Leader. I’m already on my way out. | 遵命,金色长机,我马上就去 |
[2:02:32] | Move the fleet away from the Death Star. | 让舰队远离死星 |
[2:03:22] | They did it! | 他们成功了 |
[2:03:32] | I’m sure Luke wasn’t on that thing when it blew. | 我肯定那东西爆炸的时候卢克不在上面 |
[2:03:37] | He wasn’t. | 他不在 |
[2:03:38] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[2:03:45] | You love him. | 你爱她 |
[2:03:50] | Don’t you? | 对吧? |
[2:03:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:03:53] | All right. I understand. | 好吧,我能理解 |
[2:03:56] | Fine. | 很好 |
[2:03:58] | When he comes back… | 等他回来以后… |
[2:04:01] | I won’t get in the way. | 我不会挡你们的路 |
[2:04:06] | It’s not like that at all. | 不是你想的那样的 |
[2:04:11] | He’s my brother. | 他是我的兄弟 |
[2:05:55] | Wesa free! | 威萨自由了! |