英文名称:Star Wars:Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:07] | Lock on to him, R2. | 锁定他们,R2 |
[03:09] | Master, General Grievous’s ship is directly ahead… | 师傅,格菲将军的船就在正前方 |
[03:12] | the one crawling with vulture droids. | 与秃鹫机器人一起缓慢前进的那艘 |
[03:14] | I see it. Oh, this is going to be easy. | 噢,我看到了,这下好办多了 |
[03:25] | – Oddball, do you copy? – Copy, Red Leader. | – 亚伯,收到么? – 收到,长官 |
[03:27] | Mark my position. Form your squad up behind me. | 标记我的位置,带你的小队跟在我后上方 |
[03:30] | We’re on your tail, General Kenobi. | 我们在您后面了,肯诺比将军 |
[03:32] | Set S-foils in attack position. | S战机进入战斗列队 |
[03:48] | This is where the fun begins. | 好戏要开始了 |
[03:50] | Let them pass between us. | 让他们从我们中间穿过 |
[04:08] | They’re all over me. | 我被盯上了 |
[04:11] | – Get them off my… – I’m gonna go help them out. | – 快帮我… – 我过去支援他们 |
[04:14] | No. They are doing their job so we can do ours. | 不,让他们吸引火力,我们干我们的 |
[04:31] | Missiles. Pull up. | 导弹!爬升! |
[04:35] | – They overshot us. – They’re coming around. | – 没打中我们 – 又绕回来了 |
[04:44] | All right, R4. No, no. Nothing too fancy. | 没事的,R4 不要这样,别玩高难度动作 |
[04:51] | Surge all power units, R2. Stand by reverse thrusters. | 放松所有能量,R2,准备倒转推进器 |
[05:03] | We got ’em, R2. | 搞定了,R2! |
[05:14] | Flying is for droids. | 飞行真不是人干的 |
[05:23] | – I’m hit. Anakin? – I see them. | – 我中弹了,阿纳金? – 看到了 |
[05:26] | Buzz droids. | 是蜂式机器人 |
[05:35] | R4, be careful. You have a… | R4,小心,你那边有一个… |
[05:41] | Oh, dear. | 噢,天啊 |
[05:44] | They’re shutting down all the controls. | 他们正试图关闭所有控制开关 |
[05:46] | Move to the right so I can get a clear shot at them. | 往右边移一点,我帮你打掉他们 |
[05:48] | The mission. Get to the command ship. | 记得你的任务 去指挥船里 |
[05:51] | Get the chancellor. I’m running out of tricks here. | 去拯救议长,我这里已经没救了 |
[05:58] | In the name of… | 噢,上帝啊… |
[06:03] | – Hold your fire! You’re not helping. – I agree. Bad idea. | – 别开火了!这么做没用的! – 我也同意,真不是个好主意 |
[06:13] | I can’t see a thing. My cockpit’s fogging. | 我什么都看不到了,座舱里都是烟 |
[06:19] | They’re all over me. Anakin! | 我被包围了,阿纳金! |
[06:25] | – Move to the right. – Hold on. You’ll get us both killed. | – 靠右一点 – 等等,这样我们俩都会没命的 |
[06:30] | Get out of here. There’s nothing more you can do. | 快离开这里,你在这里也没有用 |
[06:32] | I’m not leaving without you, Master. | 师傅,我不会离开你的 |
[06:45] | Get him, R2. | 搞定他,R2 |
[06:48] | Watch out. | 当心 |
[06:54] | R2, hit the buzz droid’s centre eye. | R2,射它中间的眼睛 |
[07:04] | – Yeah, you got him! – Great, R2. | – 太好了,你搞定它了 – 干得好,R2 |
[07:08] | The general’s command ship is dead ahead. | 将军的指挥船就在前面了 |
[07:12] | Have you noticed the shields are still up? | 你没看到保护罩还开着呢?! |
[07:15] | Sorry, Master. | 不好意思,师傅 |
[07:24] | I have a bad feeling about this. | 我有种不祥的预感 |
[07:41] | There they are. Get them. | 在那儿,抓住他们 |
[07:54] | R2, locate the chancellor. | R2,找出议长在哪里 |
[08:05] | The chancellor’s signal is coming from right there… | 议长的信号好象是从那里发出来的 |
[08:08] | the observation platform at the top of that spire. | 尖顶上那个观察平台 |
[08:11] | I sense Count Dooku. | 我感觉到杜库伯爵了 |
[08:13] | – I sense a trap. – Next move? | – 我感觉到了圈套 – 下一步? |
[08:16] | Spring the trap. | 跳出这个圈套 |
[08:21] | R2, go back. I need you to stay with the ship. | R2,回去,我要你呆在船上 |
[08:23] | Here. Take this and wait for orders. | 拿着这个,等我们的命令 |
[08:40] | What’s the situation, Captain? | 船长,现在情况怎么样 |
[08:43] | Two Jedi have landed in the main hangar bay. We’re tracking them. | 两个绝地武士在机库着陆了,我们正在跟踪他们 |
[08:47] | Just as Count Dooku predicted. | 真让杜库伯爵说对了 |
[08:56] | Destroyers. | 破坏者! |
[09:05] | Drop your weapons. I said drop ’em. | 放下武器!我叫你们放下武器 |
[09:08] | – Roger. – Roger, roger. | – 收到 – 收到,收到 |
[09:18] | Those are Jedi fighters all right. | 那些就是绝地武士的战机吧 |
[09:26] | – Did you press the stop button? – No. Did you? | – 你按停了? – 没有啊,你呢? |
[09:28] | There’s more than one way out of here. | 还有别的路可以出去 |
[09:31] | We don’t want to get out. We want to get moving. | 我们不是要出去 让电梯动起来 |
[09:33] | R2, activate elevator 31174. | R2,激活31174号电梯 |
[09:38] | – Come in, R2. – What that? | – 听到么,R2 – 什么声音? |
[09:40] | R2, do you copy? | R2,收到没? |
[09:42] | R2, activate the elevator number 31174. | R2,激活电梯 |
[09:47] | Get back to work. That nothin’. | 回去干活吧,没事 |
[09:50] | Activate the elevator 31174. | 激活31174号电梯 |
[09:53] | R2… | R2,我们… |
[10:01] | Always on the move. | 总是那么冲动 |
[10:03] | R2, switch on the comlink. R2, can you hear me? | R2,接通连线 R2,能听到么? |
[10:07] | R2? R2? | |
[10:11] | R2!R2! R2! R2! | |
[10:17] | Stop. Stop. R2, we need to be going up. | 停下,我们要往上走 |
[10:22] | Hands up,Jedi. | 绝地武士,举起手来 |
[10:24] | R2, do you copy? | R2,你收到没有? |
[10:26] | R2, do you hear me? R2, we need to be going up, not down. | R2,听到没有,我们要上,不是下 |
[10:35] | Hey, you! | 嘿,你! |
[10:42] | That’s better. | 对,这样子就对了 |
[10:44] | You stupid little astro droid. | 你这个愚蠢的机器人 |
[10:58] | Oh, it’s you. | 噢,是你啊 |
[11:02] | My eyes! My eyes! | 我的眼睛!我的眼睛! |
[11:04] | – What was that all about? – R2 has been… | – 刚刚怎么回事啊? – R2他… |
[11:07] | – No loose wire jokes. – Did I say anything? | – 不是他的错 – 我说什么了吗? |
[11:09] | – He’s trying. – I didn’t say anything. | – 他已经在努力了! – 噢,我可什么都没说! |
[11:49] | – Chancellor. – Are you all right? | – 议长 – 你还好吗? |
[11:51] | Count Dooku. | 杜库伯爵 |
[11:57] | – This time we will do it together. – I was about to say that. | – 这次我们一起上 – 我正想这么说 |
[12:10] | Get help. You’re no match for him. He’s a Sith lord. | 找支援吧,你们不是他的对手,他是西斯人 |
[12:14] | Chancellor Palpatine, Sith lords are our speciality. | 帕丁议长,我们最擅长就是对付西斯人 |
[12:18] | Your swords, please. | 拿出你们的剑吧 |
[12:20] | We don’t want to make a mess of things in front of the chancellor. | 在议长面前我们可不想打得太难看 |
[12:24] | You won’t get away this time, Dooku. | 你这次别想逃了,杜库 |
[12:37] | I’ve been looking forward to this. | 我也等了很久了 |
[12:39] | My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count. | 伯爵,我的力量比上次见面提升了一倍 |
[12:43] | Good. Twice the pride, double the fall. | 很好,信心翻倍,失败也翻倍 |
[13:06] | Get… | 好 |
[13:32] | I sense great fear in you, Skywalker. | 我感觉得到你的恐惧,天行者 |
[13:38] | You have hate. You have anger. | 你憎恨,你愤怒 |
[13:41] | But you don’t use them. | 但是你没有好好利用它们 |
[14:03] | Good, Anakin. Good. | 干得好,阿纳金 |
[14:08] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[14:10] | Kill him now. | 现在就杀了他 |
[14:18] | I shouldn’t. | 我不可以 |
[14:22] | Do it. | 快! |
[14:35] | You did well, Anakin. | 你干得太棒了,阿纳金 |
[14:39] | He was too dangerous to be kept alive. | 把他留在世上太危险了 |
[14:42] | Yes, but he was an unarmed prisoner. | 是的,但是他已经是阶下囚了 |
[14:45] | I shouldn’t have done that. It’s not the Jedi way. | 我不该那么做的,绝地武士不该那样 |
[14:49] | It is only natural. He cut off your arm, and you wanted revenge. | 这很平常的,他斩了你的手臂,你杀了他报仇 |
[14:53] | It wasn’t the first time, Anakin. | 这不是第一次了,阿纳金 |
[14:56] | Remember what you told me about your mother and the Sand People? | 还记得你告诉我关于你母亲和沙地人的事吗 |
[15:03] | Now we must leave before more security droids arrive. | 在更多保安机器人来之前,我们得走了 |
[15:11] | Anakin, there’s no time. | 阿纳金,没有时间了 |
[15:14] | We must get off this ship before it’s too late. | 我们要马上离开这艘船 |
[15:18] | – He seems to be all right. – Leave him, or we’ll never make it. | – 他只是晕过去了 – 别管他了,不然我们就赶不及了 |
[15:21] | His fate will be the same as ours. | 我不会丢下他不管的 |
[15:29] | Prepare for attack! | 准备攻击! |
[15:33] | All batteries, fire! Fire! | 全力开火!开火! |
[15:45] | Elevator’s not working. | 电梯失灵了 |
[15:51] | R2, activate elevator 3224. | R2,激活3224号电梯 |
[16:12] | – Reverse stabilizers. – Reversing stabilizers. | – 倒转稳定器 – 倒转稳定器 |
[16:34] | Magnetize! Magnetize! | 开动磁场! |
[16:43] | Fire the emergency booster engines. | 启动紧急助推引擎 |
[16:52] | We’re levelling out, sir. | 水平恢复中,长官 |
[17:09] | Easy. We’re in a bit of a situation here. | 放松,我们只是有点小麻烦 |
[17:11] | – Did I miss something? – Hold on. | – 发生什么了? – 抓住 |
[17:14] | – What is that? – Oops. | – 那是什么? – 噢老天 |
[17:16] | R2. R2, shut down the elevator. | R2,R2,把电梯停下来! |
[17:19] | Too late. Jump! | 太晚了,跳! |
[17:34] | Let’s see if we can find something in the hangar bay that’s still flyable. | 看看机库里还有没有可以飞的东西 |
[17:38] | R2, get down here. | R2,下来 |
[17:41] | R2, do you copy? | R2,收到没? |
[17:48] | General, we found the Jedi. They’re in hallway 328. | 将军,找到绝地武士了 他们在328号走廊 |
[17:51] | Activate ray shields. | 启动射线罩 |
[17:56] | Ray shields. | 射线罩 |
[17:58] | Wait a minute. How did this happen? We’re smarter than this. | 等等,怎么会这样?不该发生这种事情的 |
[18:01] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[18:04] | – I say patience. – Patience? | – 我说耐心些 – 耐心? |
[18:08] | Yes. R2 will be along in a few moments… | 是的,R2很快就会过来 |
[18:11] | and then he’ll release the ray shields. | 然后解除射线罩的 |
[18:21] | See? No problem. | 看吧,没问题的 |
[18:25] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[18:30] | Do you have a plan B? | 你还有后备方案吗? |
[18:39] | Ah, yes. | 来了 |
[18:41] | The negotiator. | 谈判代表 |
[18:44] | General Kenobi. We’ve been waiting for you. | 肯诺比将军,我们等了你很久了 |
[18:48] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[18:49] | – That wasn’t much of a rescue. – You’re welcome. | – 这真不像是拯救行动 – 不客气 |
[18:54] | And… | 还有… |
[18:56] | Anakin Skywalker. | 阿纳金·天行者 |
[18:58] | I was expecting someone with your reputation to be a little… older. | 名头那么响,没想到你这么年轻 |
[19:07] | General Grievous. You’re shorter than I expected. | 格菲将军,我也以为你会高一点的 |
[19:13] | Jedi scum. | 绝地垃圾 |
[19:15] | We have a job to do, Anakin. Try not to upset him. | 我们还有事要做,阿纳金,别惹他 |
[19:22] | Your lightsabres will make a fine addition to my collection. | 你们的激光剑会成为我的又一件收藏品 |
[19:28] | Not this time. And this time, you won’t escape. | 这可不行,而且这次你也别想逃 |
[19:31] | R2 R2. | |
[19:37] | Crush them! | 干掉他们! |
[19:40] | Make them suffer! | 尝尝我们的厉害! |
[19:46] | Come. Now! | 来吧! |
[19:48] | Stay at your stations! | 坚守岗位! |
[19:57] | Get him! Get him! | 抓住他!抓住他! |
[20:19] | Run! | 快跑! |
[20:23] | Don’t bother with them. | 别理他们 |
[20:25] | – Keep the ship in orbit. – Yes, sir. | – 保持行驶轨道 – 遵命 |
[20:38] | You lose, General Kenobi. | 你输了,肯诺比将军 |
[21:04] | Get out of here! Run! | 快出去!快跑! |
[21:20] | Time to abandon ship. | 是时候弃船了 |
[21:29] | All the escape pods have been launched. | 所有救生船都发射走了 |
[21:32] | Grievous. Can you fly a cruiser like this? | 是格菲干的!你开得了这种巡洋舰嘛? |
[21:35] | – You mean, can I land what’s left of it? – Well? | – 你是指我能不能把这堆废铁弄到地面上去吧? – 嗯? |
[21:38] | Under the circumstances, | 这种情况下 |
[21:39] | I’d say the ability to pilot this thing is irrelevant. | 飞行技术跟能不能降落都没有关系了 |
[21:42] | Strap yourselves in. | 系好安全带 |
[21:45] | Open all hatches. Extend all flaps and drag fins. | 打开所有舱盖,辅翼,张开缓冲片甲 |
[22:05] | We lost something. | 我们好象掉了什么 |
[22:07] | Not to worry. We are still flying half a ship. | 别担心,我们还有半条船 |
[22:15] | Now we’re really picking up speed. | 我想我们开太快了 |
[22:25] | Eight plus 60. | 8加60 |
[22:28] | – We’re in the atmosphere. – Grab that. Keep us level. | – 我们进入大气层了 – 抓着那个,保持水平 |
[22:44] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[22:49] | Easy, R2. | 放轻松,R2 |
[22:53] | 5000 5000. | |
[22:55] | Fire ships on the left and the right. | 救火船在左右就位 |
[22:57] | – We’ll take you in. – Copy that. | – 我们领你们降落 – 收到 |
[23:02] | – Landing strip, straight ahead. – We’re coming in too hot. | – 跑道就在前面了 – 我们的机身太热了 |
[23:37] | Another happy landing. | 又一次愉快的着陆 |
[24:09] | Coming, Master? | 你不来吗,师傅? |
[24:12] | No. I’m not brave enough for politics. | 不,我不太想看到那些政客 |
[24:13] | I have to report to the council. | 我要到长老会去汇报这次的行动 |
[24:15] | Besides, someone needs to be the poster boy. | 而且,有人更适合做英雄 |
[24:18] | Hold on. This whole operation was your idea. | 等等,整个行动都是你策划的 |
[24:22] | Let us not forget, Anakin, that you rescued me from the buzz droids. | 别忘了是你把我从蜂式机器人中救出来的,阿纳金 |
[24:25] | And you killed Count Dooku, and you rescued the chancellor… | 是你杀了杜库,救了议长 |
[24:28] | carrying me unconscious on your back. | 然后把晕倒的我背出来的 |
[24:30] | All because of your training. | 都是你教我的,师傅 |
[24:32] | Anakin, let’s be fair. Today you were the hero… | 阿纳金,公平一点,今天,你就是英雄 |
[24:36] | and you deserve your glorious day with the politicians. | 你应当得到政客们的嘉勉 |
[24:39] | All right. But you owe me one, and not for saving your skin for the 1Oth time. | 好吧,不过除了这第10次救你之外,你还欠我一份情 |
[24:43] | Ninth time. | 是第9次 |
[24:45] | That business on Cato Neimoidia doesn’t count. I’ll see you at the briefing. | 凯特坑道那次不算 例会上见 |
[24:55] | Chancellor Palpatine, are you all right? | 帕尔帕丁议长,你还好吗? |
[24:57] | Yes. Thanks to your two Jedi knights. | 是的,多亏了两位绝地武士 |
[25:00] | They killed Count Dooku, but General Grievous has escaped once again. | 他们杀了杜库伯爵,但是又被格菲将军逃脱了 |
[25:05] | General Grievous will run and hide, as he always does. He’s a coward. | 格菲向来就只会干这种事,他是个懦夫 |
[25:09] | But with Count Dooku dead, he is the leader of the droid army. | 杜库死后,他就是帝国军的头领了 |
[25:13] | And I assure you… | 我可以保证地说… |
[25:15] | the senate will vote to continue the war | 参议院都会继续支持这场战役 |
[25:18] | as long as Grievous is alive. | 只要格菲一天不死 |
[25:19] | Then the Jedi Council will make finding Grievous our highest priority. | 那么绝地长老会也将把寻找格菲作为首要任务 |
[25:25] | – Watch it. – Excuse me. | – 当心 – 抱歉 |
[25:27] | – Come along, R2. – The Republic cannot praise you enough. | – 过来,R2 – 共和国真是多亏你了 |
[25:30] | Thank you, Senator Organa. | 谢谢夸奖,欧甘纳议员 |
[25:33] | It couldn’t possibly be as bad as all that. | 等等,情况不可能有那么差吧 |
[25:36] | Now there I agree with you. | 对,我也同意这一点 |
[25:38] | In fact, I could do with a tune-up myself. | 事实上,我调校一下也可以做到你那样的 |
[25:41] | But the fighting will continue until General Grievous is spare parts. | 不过在格菲没死之前,战争还得继续 |
[25:46] | I will do everything I can in the senate. | 我会尽我所能跟议会进行协调的 |
[25:50] | – Excuse me. – Certainly. | – 失陪一下 – 好的 |
[26:01] | Anakin! | 阿纳金! |
[26:07] | I’ve missed you, Padme. | 帕德梅,我想你 |
[26:10] | There were whispers that you’d been killed. | 外面有谣言说你死了 |
[26:13] | I’m all right. | 我不是好好的么 |
[26:16] | It feels like we’ve been apart for a lifetime. | 我觉得我们好象分开了好久好久 |
[26:19] | And it might have been, if the chancellor hadn’t been kidnapped. | 要不是议长被绑架,可能还回不来呢 |
[26:22] | I don’t think they would have ever brought us back from the outer rim sieges. | 在外围星系打仗的话根本回不来 |
[26:25] | – Wait. Not here. – Yes, here. | – 等等,别在这里 – 就在这里 |
[26:28] | I’m tired of all this deception. | 对这些伪装我厌倦了 |
[26:29] | I don’t care if they know we’re married. | 我不管他们知不知道我们已经结婚了 |
[26:31] | Anakin, don’t say things like that. | 阿纳金,别说这种话 |
[26:43] | Are you all right? You’re trembling. | 你还好吗?你在发抖 |
[26:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[26:51] | Something wonderful has happened. | 有一个好消息要告诉你 |
[26:55] | Ani, I’m pregnant. | 亲爱的,我怀孕了 |
[27:10] | That’s wonderful. | 那真是太好了 |
[27:14] | What are we gonna do? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[27:18] | We’re not gonna worry about anything right now. All right? | 我们现在什么都别担心,好吗? |
[27:22] | This is a happy moment. | 现在应该是最快乐的 |
[27:26] | The happiest moment of my life. | 我人生中最快乐的时刻 |
[28:34] | Yes, Lord Sidious? | 尊贵的西迪陛下 |
[28:37] | General Grievous… | 格菲将军 |
[28:39] | I suggest you move the separatist leaders to Mustafar. | 你先把分裂分子们带到木法星 |
[28:44] | It will be done, my lord. | 好的,陛下 |
[28:48] | The end of the war is near, General. | 将军,战争很快就要结束了 |
[28:53] | But the loss of Count Dooku… | 但是杜库伯爵的不幸… |
[28:56] | His death was a necessary loss. | 他的死是必要的损失 |
[29:01] | Soon I will have a new apprentice… | 很快我就会有一个新的徒弟… |
[29:05] | one far younger and more powerful. | 他将会更年轻,更强大 |
[29:37] | Ani, I want to have our baby back home on Naboo. | 亲爱的,我想把我们的孩子带回纳布星去 |
[29:41] | We can go to the lake country where no one will know… | 我们可以到湖边隐居 |
[29:44] | where we can be safe. | 那里很安全的 |
[29:47] | I can go early and fix up the baby’s room. | 我可以先过去,布置好婴儿房 |
[29:53] | I know the perfect spot. Right by the gardens. | 我知道在哪里建最好,就在花园旁边 |
[30:02] | You are so… beautiful. | 你真的… 很美 |
[30:07] | It’s only because I’m so in love. | 那是因为我很爱你 |
[30:09] | No. | 不 |
[30:12] | No, it’s because I’m so in love with you. | 不,是因为我很爱你 |
[30:16] | So love has blinded you? | 你的意思是情人眼里出西施? |
[30:20] | That’s not exactly what I meant. | 不,我不是这个意思 |
[30:24] | But it’s probably true. | 但也许是这样的 |
[30:36] | Anakin, help me! | 阿纳金,救我! |
[31:40] | What’s bothering you? | 你怎么了? |
[31:45] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[31:49] | I remember when I gave this to you. | 我还记得我是什么时候送这个给你的 |
[31:52] | How long is it gonna take for us to be honest with each other? | 要多久我们才可以真正坦诚相对? |
[31:58] | – It was a dream. – Bad? | – 我做了个梦 – 恶梦? |
[32:02] | Like the ones I used to have about my mother, just before she died. | 就像那些我母亲死前我做过的梦 |
[32:07] | And? | 这次呢? |
[32:11] | And it was about you. | 这次是你 |
[32:16] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[32:20] | It was only a dream. | 只是个梦而已 |
[32:34] | You die in childbirth. | 你因为难产而死 |
[32:37] | And the baby? | 孩子呢? |
[32:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:44] | – It was only a dream. – I won’t let this one become real. | – 只是个梦而已 – 我不会让这一切成真的 |
[32:49] | This baby will change our lives. | 孩子会改变我们的一生 |
[32:52] | I doubt the queen will continue to allow me to serve in the senate. | 女王大概不会允许我呆在议会里了 |
[32:55] | If the council discovers you’re the father, you’ll be expelled… | 而长老会如果发现你做了父亲的话,你就会被开除的… |
[32:58] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[33:01] | Do you think Obi-Wan might be able to help us? | 你说欧比旺可以帮我们吗? |
[33:06] | We don’t need his help. | 我们不需要他的帮助 |
[33:10] | Our baby is a blessing. | 孩子是对我们的恩赐 |
[33:29] | Premonitions? | 前兆? |
[33:30] | Premonitions. | 前兆 |
[33:33] | These visions you have… | 你见到的这些 |
[33:37] | They’re of pain, suffering. | 是痛苦的,苦难 |
[33:42] | Death. | 死亡 |
[33:44] | Yourself you speak of, or someone you know? | 是你自己,还是别人? |
[33:50] | Someone. | 别人 |
[33:52] | Close to you? | 亲密的人? |
[33:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:57] | Careful you must be when sensing the future, Anakin. | 当你感知未来的时候,要小心,阿纳金 |
[34:01] | The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. | 对失去的恐惧将带你走进黑暗 |
[34:08] | I won’t let these visions come true, Master Yoda. | 我不可以让这些发生的,尤达长老 |
[34:11] | Death is a natural part of life. | 死亡是生命中自然的一部分 |
[34:14] | Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. | 当你身边的人转化为原力时,你应该感到欣喜 |
[34:19] | Mourn them, do not. Miss them, do not. | 不要忧伤,不要想念 |
[34:22] | Attachment leads to jealousy. | 依恋将导致嫉妒 |
[34:26] | The shadow of greed that is. | 那就是贪婪的影子 |
[34:29] | What must I do, Master Yoda? | 尤达长老,我该怎么做? |
[34:32] | Train yourself to let go… | 训练你自己去放开 |
[34:35] | of everything you fear to lose. | 那些你害怕失去的东西 |
[34:49] | You’ve missed the report on the outer rim sieges. | 你没听到外围战况的报告 |
[34:53] | I’m sorry. I was held up. | 不好意思,我有点事耽搁了 |
[34:56] | – I have no excuse. – In short, they are going very well. | – 是我的错 – 总言而之,战事非常顺利 |
[35:00] | Saleucami has fallen, and Master Vos has moved his troops to Boz Pity. | 贸易联盟的势力大不如前,沃斯大师把他的军队移到了博兹佩提 |
[35:05] | What’s wrong, then? | 有什么问题? |
[35:08] | The senate is expected to vote more executive powers to the chancellor today. | 今天参议院要进行投票以决定是否给议长更多的权力 |
[35:13] | That can only mean less deliberating and more action. Is that bad? | 哦,那就说明以后要少说话,多做事了,不好吗? |
[35:18] | It’ll make it easier for us to end this war. | 那样我们结束战争就更容易了 |
[35:22] | Be careful of your friend Palpatine. | 提防你的朋友帕尔帕丁议长 |
[35:26] | Be careful of what? | 提防他什么? |
[35:28] | – He has requested your presence. – What for? | – 他指明要你出席 – 为什么? |
[35:31] | He would not say. | 他没说 |
[35:33] | He didn’t inform the council? That’s unusual, isn’t it? | 他没有先通知长老会?很不寻常,是不是? |
[35:37] | All of this is unusual. | 这一切都很不寻常 |
[35:39] | And it’s making me feel uneasy. | 所以才让我感到不安 |
[35:56] | I hope you trust me, Anakin. | 我希望你相信我,阿纳金 |
[35:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:02] | I need your help, son. | 孩子,我需要你的帮助 |
[36:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[36:08] | I’m depending on you. | 我全靠你了 |
[36:10] | For what? I don’t understand. | 为什么?我不明白 |
[36:12] | To be the eyes, ears and voice of the Republic. | 去做共和国的眼睛、耳朵和声音吧… |
[36:18] | Anakin… | 阿纳金… |
[36:20] | I’m appointing you to be my personal representative on the Jedi Council. | 我将指定你做我在长老会上的私人代表 |
[36:24] | Me? | 我? |
[36:26] | A master? | 当长老? |
[36:29] | I’m overwhelmed, sir. | 我担当不起 |
[36:33] | But the council elects its own members. They’ll never accept this. | 长老会是自行选择成员的,他们不会接受的 |
[36:36] | I think they will. They need you. | 我想他们会的 他们需要你 |
[36:41] | More than you know. | 比你所想象的更需要 |
[36:53] | Allow this appointment lightly the council does not. | 长老会是不会轻易承认这种指派的 |
[36:58] | Disturbing is this move by Chancellor Palpatine. | 令人不解的是,提出这种要求的是帕尔帕丁议长 |
[37:03] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[37:04] | You are on this council… | 你是长老会的成员… |
[37:07] | but we do not grant you the rank of master. | 但是我们不会给你长老头衔 |
[37:10] | What? | 什么? |
[37:17] | How can you do this? This is outrageous. | 你们怎么可以这样?我无法忍受 |
[37:20] | It’s unfair. | 这不公平 |
[37:24] | How can you be on the council and not be a master? | 既是成员,怎么可以没有头衔呢? |
[37:28] | Take a seat, young Skywalker. | 坐下说,年轻的天行者 |
[37:33] | Forgive me, Master. | 失敬了,大师 |
[37:39] | We have surveyed all systems in the Republic… | 我们已经检查过共和国内的所有星系 |
[37:42] | but have found no sign of General Grievous. | 但是找不到格菲的踪影 |
[37:46] | Hiding in the outer rim Grievous is. | 他一定躲在外围星系里了 |
[37:49] | The outlying systems you must sweep. | 你们也要检查一下边远的星系 |
[37:52] | We do not have many ships to spare. | 我们的船不够 |
[37:54] | What about the droid attack on the Wookiees? | 另外帝国军攻打乌其人的事情怎么办? |
[37:57] | It is critical we send an attack group there immediately. | 我们必须马上派出援军 |
[38:00] | He’s right. It’s a system we cannot afford to lose. | 对,我们不能再失去一个星系了 |
[38:05] | Go I will. | 我会去的 |
[38:07] | Good relations with the Wookiees I have. | 我跟乌其人的关系很好 |
[38:10] | It’s settled then. | 那就这么办 |
[38:12] | Yoda will take a battalion of clones | 尤达将带一队克隆兵 |
[38:15] | to reinforce the Wookiees on Kashyyyk. | 到卡西克支援乌其人 |
[38:17] | May the Force be with us all. | 愿原力与我们同在 |
[38:21] | What kind of nonsense is this? | 这算什么? |
[38:24] | Put me on the council and not make me a master? | 让我加入长老会,却不给我长老头衔? |
[38:27] | It’s never been done in the history of the Jedi. It’s insulting. | 绝地武士的历史上从来没有过,这是一种羞辱 |
[38:30] | Calm down, Anakin. You have been given a great honour. | 冷静点,阿纳金,你已经很受重用了 |
[38:33] | To be on the council at your age… it’s never happened before. | 在你这个年龄就得以加入长老会,这从来都没有过的 |
[38:37] | The fact of the matter is you are too close to the chancellor. | 事实是你跟议长关系太密切了 |
[38:40] | The council doesn’t like it when he interferes in Jedi affairs. | 长老会并不喜欢他过多的干涉绝地武士的事务 |
[38:44] | I swear to you, I didn’t ask to be put on the council. | 我对你发誓,我没有要求过进入长老会 |
[38:48] | But it’s what you wanted. | 但你心里是这么想的 |
[38:50] | Your friendship with Chancellor Palpatine seems to have paid off. | 你跟议长的交情看来有回报了 |
[38:53] | That has nothing to do with this. | 那跟这没有关系 |
[38:55] | The only reason the council has approved your appointment… | 长老会批准任命你的唯一理由 |
[38:58] | is because the chancellor trusts you. | 就是议长对你的信任 |
[39:01] | And? | 还有呢? |
[39:03] | Anakin, I am on your side. | 阿纳金,我是站在你这边的 |
[39:05] | I didn’t want to put you in this situation. | 我不想你陷入这样的状况 |
[39:07] | What situation? | 什么状况? |
[39:12] | The council wants you to report on all the chancellor’s dealings. | 长老会希望你可以报告议长的一举一动 |
[39:16] | They want to know what he’s up to. | 他们想知道他到底想做什么 |
[39:23] | They want me to spy on the chancellor? | 他们想让我去监视议长? |
[39:26] | – But that’s treason. – We are at war, Anakin. | – 那是叛国! – 我们在战争中,阿纳金 |
[39:31] | Why didn’t the council give me this assignment when we were in session? | 为什么会议上长老会不直接指派我这项任务? |
[39:34] | This assignment is not to be on record. | 这项任务是不作记录的 |
[39:38] | The chancellor is not a bad man, Obi-Wan. | 议长并没有那么坏,欧比王 |
[39:41] | He befriended me. He’s watched out for me ever since I arrived here. | 他对我很好,从我第一次来就很关照我 |
[39:44] | That is why you must help us. | 所以你必须帮助我们 |
[39:46] | Anakin, our allegiance is to the senate, not to its leader… | 阿纳金,我们效忠的是参议院 |
[39:49] | who has managed to stay in office long after his term has expired. | 而不是一个任期已满却不肯下台的领导者 |
[39:53] | The senate demanded that he stay longer. | 是参议院让他连任的 |
[39:55] | Yes, but use your feelings, Anakin. Something is out of place. | 是的,但是你仔细想想,阿纳金,这样是不是不太合适 |
[40:00] | You’re asking me to do something against the Jedi code. | 你叫我做的事情违背了绝地武士的原则 |
[40:04] | Against the Republic. Against a mentor and a friend. | 违背了共和国,违背了一位良师和知己 |
[40:07] | That’s what’s out of place here. Why are you asking this of me? | 这些才是不合适的,为什么叫我做这件事? |
[40:13] | The council is asking you. | 是长老会要你做的 |
[40:22] | Anakin did not take to his new assignment with much enthusiasm. | 阿纳金似乎对他的新任务不太热衷 |
[40:27] | It’s very dangerous, putting them together. | 他们两个在一起实在太危险了 |
[40:30] | I don’t think the boy can handle it. | 我觉得这孩子肯定处理不好 |
[40:33] | I don’t trust him. | 我信不过他 |
[40:35] | With all due respect, Master, is he not the chosen one? | 长老,冒昧地问一下,难道他不是预言中的那个人吗? |
[40:39] | Is he not to destroy the Sith and bring balance to the Force? | 难道不该是他来毁灭西斯,恢复原力的平衡吗? |
[40:44] | So the prophecy says. | 预言是这么说的 |
[40:46] | A prophecy that misread could have been. | 预言也可能误导了我们 |
[40:53] | He will not let me down. | 他不会让我失望的 |
[40:55] | He never has. | 从来都没有 |
[40:57] | I hope right you are. | 希望你是对的 |
[41:25] | Sometimes I wonder what’s happening to the Jedi order. | 有时我在想,绝地武士的原则到底怎么了 |
[41:29] | I think this war is destroying the principles of the Republic. | 我认为战争正在破坏着共和国的法则 |
[41:34] | Have you ever considered that we may be on the wrong side? | 你有没有想过也许我们都站错边了? |
[41:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[41:40] | What if the democracy we thought we were serving no longer exists… | 会不会我们一直信奉着的民主政治已经不复存在? |
[41:44] | and the Republic has become the very evil we’ve been fighting to destroy? | 共和国是不是已经沦为了我们致力消灭的邪恶组织? |
[41:49] | I don’t believe that. And you’re sounding like a separatist. | 我不相信 你怎么听起来像分裂分子 |
[41:54] | This war represents a failure to listen. | 这场战争代表了开明政治的失败 |
[41:57] | Now you’re closer to the chancellor than anyone. | 现在,你是议长最亲近的人 |
[41:59] | Please, ask him to stop the fighting and let diplomacy resume. | 求你叫他停止战争,恢复民主吧 |
[42:03] | Don’t ask me to do that. | 别跟我说这些 |
[42:07] | Make a motion in the senate, where that kind of a request belongs. | 这种事情要去跟参议院说,我可管不了 |
[42:11] | – What is it? – Nothing. | – 怎么了? – 没什么 |
[42:15] | Don’t do this. Don’t shut me out. Let me help you. | 别这样,别把我也关在心门之外,让我帮助你好吗 |
[42:21] | Hold me. | 抱着我 |
[42:23] | Like you did by the lake on Naboo. | 就像在纳布的湖边 |
[42:26] | So long ago, when there was nothing but our love. | 就像以前,我们之间只有爱情 |
[42:30] | No politics, no plotting, no war. | 没有政治,没有算计,没有战争 |
[43:13] | – You wanted to see me, Chancellor. – Yes, Anakin. | – 你有事找我,议长? – 对,阿纳金 |
[43:16] | Come closer. I have good news. | 过来 我有好消息 |
[43:19] | Our clone intelligence units… | 我们的克隆人情报机关… |
[43:21] | have discovered the location of General Grievous. | 已经找到格菲将军的行踪了 |
[43:24] | He’s hiding in the Utapau system. | 他躲在尤塔帕星系 |
[43:27] | At last. | 可找到他了 |
[43:30] | We’ll be able to capture that monster and end this war. | 终于可以抓到这个大魔头结束战争了 |
[43:33] | I would worry about the collective wisdom of the council… | 如果长老会不派你参与此项任务的话 |
[43:37] | if it didn’t select you for this assignment. | 我将对他们的集体智慧产生怀疑 |
[43:39] | You’re the best choice, by far. | 目前为止,你是最佳的选择 |
[43:45] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[43:47] | Leave us. | 你们退下 |
[44:00] | Anakin. | 阿纳金 |
[44:03] | You know I’m not able to rely on the Jedi Council. | 你知道我不能依赖于绝地长老会 |
[44:09] | If they haven’t included you in their plot, they soon will. | 如果他们还没把你纳入计划,他们很快也会和你说的 |
[44:13] | I’m not sure I understand. | 我不太明白您的意思 |
[44:16] | You must sense what I have come to suspect. | 你应该感觉得到我的疑虑 |
[44:19] | The Jedi Council want control of the Republic. | 绝地长老会想完全控制共和国 |
[44:24] | They’re planning to betray me. | 他们计划背叛我 |
[44:27] | – I don’t think that… – Anakin. | – 我想不是吧… – 阿纳金 |
[44:30] | Search your feelings. | 你好好感觉一下 |
[44:34] | You know, don’t you? | 你知道的,不是吗? |
[44:41] | I know they don’t trust you. | 我知道他们不信任你 |
[44:43] | Or the senate. Or the Republic. | 或者是参议院 或是共和国 |
[44:47] | Or democracy, for that matter. | 或是民主,就此而言 |
[44:50] | I have to admit, my trust in them has been shaken. | 我必须承认,我对他们的信任已经动摇了 |
[44:55] | Why? | 为什么? |
[44:58] | They asked you to do something that | 是不是他们让你做一些 |
[45:00] | made you feel dishonest, didn’t they? | 有悖你良心的事情? |
[45:06] | They asked you to spy on me, didn’t they? | 他们让你监视我,是不是? |
[45:13] | I don’t… | 我不知道… |
[45:16] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[45:18] | Remember back to your early teachings. | 还记得以前的教诲吧 |
[45:22] | All who gain power are afraid to lose it. | “所有获得权力的人都会害怕失去权力” |
[45:26] | – Even the Jedi. – The Jedi use their power for good. | – 绝地武士也是如此 – 绝地武士是用他们的力量行善 |
[45:30] | Good is a point of view, Anakin. | 所谓的“善”不过是相对而言,阿纳金 |
[45:33] | The Sith and the Jedi are similar in almost every way… | 西斯和绝地武士在几乎所有方面都相似 |
[45:40] | including their quest for greater power. | 包括对更强力量的追求 |
[45:44] | The Sith rely on their passion for their strength. | 西斯依赖内心的激情去获取力量 |
[45:47] | They think inwards… only about themselves. | 他们只在乎自身 |
[45:51] | And the Jedi don’t? | 难道绝地武士不是这样? |
[45:54] | The Jedi are selfless. They only care about others. | 绝地武士很无私,他们只关心他人 |
[46:08] | Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? | 你听说过西斯黑暗君主,达斯·普雷厄斯的悲剧吗? |
[46:18] | No. | 没有 |
[46:19] | I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. | 我想也是 绝地武士是不会把这故事告诉你的 |
[46:24] | It’s a Sith legend. | 这是一个西斯的传说 |
[46:27] | Darth Plagueis was a dark lord of the Sith… | 达斯·普雷厄斯曾是西斯的一位黑暗君主… |
[46:31] | so powerful and so wise… | 非常强大而且充满智慧… |
[46:34] | he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians… | 他甚至可以使用原力影响迷地原虫 |
[46:39] | to create… life. | 来创造生命 |
[46:44] | He had such a knowledge of the dark side… | 他对黑暗原力如此的了解 |
[46:47] | he could even keep the ones he cared about… | 使他可以让自己关心的人 |
[46:53] | from dying. | 起死回生 |
[46:59] | He could actually… save people from death? | 他真的可以…让人起死回生? |
[47:03] | The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities… | 原力黑暗的一面可以通往许多奇异能力 |
[47:08] | some consider to be unnatural. | 有些被认为是非自然的 |
[47:13] | What happened to him? | 他后来怎么样? |
[47:16] | He became so powerful… | 他变得非常强大 |
[47:20] | the only thing he was afraid of was… | 他在这世上只害怕一件事 |
[47:23] | losing his power. | 就是失去他的力量 |
[47:25] | Which eventually, of course, he did. | 但最终他还是失去了力量 |
[47:28] | Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. | 他把所有的知识传授给了他的徒弟 |
[47:34] | Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. | 因此他徒弟就趁他睡觉时将他杀了 |
[47:40] | It’s ironic. | 真是讽刺 |
[47:42] | He could save others from death… | 他可以让别人起死回生 |
[47:45] | but not himself. | 但却无法救他自己 |
[47:51] | Is it possible to learn this power? | 有可能学到这种力量吗? |
[47:58] | Not from a Jedi. | 从绝地武士那里可学不到 |
[48:17] | All Red units, over here! | 红队到这边集合! |
[48:30] | Palpatine thinks General Grievous is on Utapau? | 帕尔帕丁认为格菲将军在尤塔帕星球? |
[48:34] | A partial message was intercepted… | 截获了只言片语… |
[48:36] | in a diplomatic packet from the chairman of Utapau. | 从尤塔帕星首领发出的一份外交信息中 |
[48:41] | Act on this we must. | 我们必须行动起来 |
[48:44] | The capture of General Grievous will end this war. | 抓住格菲将军就可以结束这场战争 |
[48:49] | Quickly and decisively we should proceed. | 我们必须速战速决 |
[48:52] | The chancellor has requested… that I lead the campaign. | 议长要求由我来领导这次战役 |
[48:57] | The council will make up its own mind who is to go… | 这事由绝地长老会决定 |
[49:00] | not the chancellor. | 议长无权干涉 |
[49:02] | A master is needed, with more experience. | 我们需要一位经验丰富的长老 |
[49:07] | I concur. Master Kenobi should go. | 我推举,由肯诺比长老领衔 |
[49:12] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[49:13] | Aye. | 同意 |
[49:15] | Aye. | 同意 |
[49:16] | Very well. Council adjourned. | 很好,会议结束 |
[49:26] | The droids have started up their main power generators. | 机器人部队已经启动了主发电机 |
[49:30] | – Then now the time is, Commander. – Yes, sir. | – 是时候开战了,指挥官 – 是的,长官 |
[49:47] | Charge! | 冲啊! |
[50:04] | Head for cover! | 注意掩护! |
[50:21] | – You’re gonna need me on this one. – I agree. | – 这次你需要我的帮助 – 我同意 |
[50:24] | However, it may turn out just to be a wild bantha chase. | 不过,搞不好这次会变成一场班沙星的追逐 |
[50:27] | Master. | 师父 |
[50:30] | I’ve disappointed you. | 我让你失望了 |
[50:32] | I haven’t been very appreciative of your training. | 我并不是很感激你对我的栽培之恩 |
[50:36] | I’ve been arrogant, and I apologize. | 我一直都自以为是,我很抱歉 |
[50:40] | I’ve just been so frustrated with the council. | 我对绝地长老会感到非常失望 |
[50:46] | You are strong and wise, Anakin, and I am very proud of you. | 你既强大又聪明,阿纳金,我以你为荣 |
[50:50] | I have trained you since you were a small boy. | 我从小就开始训练你 |
[50:52] | I have taught you everything I know. | 我所知道的一切都已经教给你了 |
[50:55] | And you have become a far greater Jedi than I could ever hope to be. | 你已经成为一名真正的绝地武士,甚至超出了我的期望 |
[50:59] | But be patient, Anakin. | 但是耐心点,阿纳金 |
[51:02] | It will not be long before the council makes you a Jedi master. | 绝地长老会很快就会让你成为长老的 |
[51:12] | Obi-Wan. May the Force be with you. | 欧比旺,愿原力与你同在 |
[51:16] | Goodbye, old friend. May the Force be with you. | 再见,老朋友,愿原力与你同在 |
[51:41] | Fortunately, most of the cities are | 幸运的是,大部分城市 |
[51:44] | concentrated on this small continent here. | 都集中在这一小块大陆 |
[51:46] | On the far side. | 在远端 |
[51:48] | I’ll keep them distracted until you get there. | 我会吸引他们的注意力,直到你们到达 |
[51:50] | Just don’t take too long. | 只要别太久就行 |
[51:52] | Come on. When have I ever let you down? | 得了,我何时让你失望过? |
[51:55] | Very well. The burden is on me | 非常好,我身上的累赘就是 |
[51:57] | not to destroy all the droids until you arrive. | 在你们到来之前不会干掉所有的机器人士兵 |
[52:26] | Save your energy. | 节省点力气 |
[52:28] | I can’t. | 我做不到! |
[52:30] | Don’t give up, Padm? | 不要放弃,帕德美 |
[52:45] | Obi-Wan’s been here, hasn’t he? | 欧比旺来过,对吧? |
[52:48] | He came by this morning. | 他今早来过 |
[52:51] | What did he want? | 他想要干嘛? |
[52:53] | He’s worried about you. | 他很担心你 |
[52:58] | He says you’ve been under a lot of stress. | 他说你最近承受着很大的压力 |
[53:03] | I feel lost. | 我感觉自己迷失了 |
[53:06] | Lost? What do you mean? | 迷失了?什么意思? |
[53:11] | Obi-Wan and the council don’t trust me. | 欧比旺和绝地长老会不信任我 |
[53:14] | They trust you with their lives. | 他们用自己的生命来信任你 |
[53:18] | Something’s happening. | 发生了一些事情 |
[53:21] | I’m not the Jedi I should be. | 我并不是一个称职的绝地武士 |
[53:25] | I want more. | 我想要更多 |
[53:29] | And I know I shouldn’t. | 但我知道自己不应该 |
[53:33] | You expect too much of yourself. | 你对自己期望过多了 |
[53:39] | – I found a way to save you. – Save me? | – 我找到了救你的方法 – 救我? |
[53:42] | From my nightmares. | 从我的梦魇中 |
[53:44] | Is that what’s bothering you? | 是这事一直困扰着你吗? |
[53:47] | I won’t lose you, Padm? | 我不会失去你的,帕德美 |
[53:50] | I’m not gonna die in childbirth, Ani. | 我不会难产而死的,亲爱的 |
[53:52] | – I promise you. – No, I promise you. | – 我向你保证 – 不,我向你保证! |
[54:38] | Greetings, young Jedi. | 你好,年轻的绝地武士 |
[54:41] | What brings you to our remote sanctuary? | 你为什么来到我们这颗遥远的避难行星? |
[54:44] | Unfortunately, the war. | 很不幸,是因为战争 |
[54:47] | There’s no war here… unless you brought it with you. | 这里没有战争,除非你带来了战争 |
[54:51] | With your kind permission, I should like some fuel… | 如果你允许的话,我想补充点燃料 |
[54:54] | and to use your city as a base | 同时借用你的城市作为基地 |
[54:56] | as I search nearby systems for General Grievous. | 在附近行星搜寻格菲将军 |
[55:08] | He is here. We are being held hostage. | 他就在这里,我们全是人质 |
[55:12] | – They are watching us. – I understand. | – 他们正在监视着我们 – 我明白了 |
[55:15] | Tenth level, thousands of battle droids. | 他们在第十层,有成千上万的战斗机器人 |
[55:20] | Tell your people to take shelter. | 让你的人民做好避难准备 |
[55:22] | If you have warriors, now is the time. | 如果你有士兵,现在是派上用场的时候了 |
[55:36] | Take the fighter back to the ship. Tell Cody I’ve made contact. | 把战斗机开回母舰去,告诉科迪,我已经联系好了 |
[55:42] | – Is he bringing additional warriors? – He didn’t say. | – 他会带更多的士兵来吗? – 他没说 |
[56:29] | It won’t be long before the armies of the Republic track us here. | 共和国的军队很快就会追踪到这里 |
[56:36] | I am sending you to the Mustafar system in the outer rim. | 我要你到外围星系的木塔法星去 |
[56:49] | It is a volcanic planet. | 那是一个多火山的星球 |
[56:52] | – You will be safe there. – Safe? | – 在那里你会安全的 – 安全? |
[56:56] | Chancellor Palpatine managed to escape your grip, General. | 将军,你让帕尔帕丁议长从你手上溜掉 |
[56:59] | Without Count Dooku, I have doubts about your ability to keep us safe. | 没有了杜库伯爵,我怀疑你是否还有能力保障我们的安全 |
[57:04] | Be thankful, Viceroy, you have not found yourself in my grip. | 说谢谢吧,总督,你得庆幸没有落到我的手上 |
[57:13] | Your ship is waiting. | 你们的飞船准备好了 |
[57:34] | Hello there. | 大家好! |
[57:37] | General Kenobi. | 肯诺比将军 |
[57:42] | You are a bold one. | 你真是有勇无谋 |
[57:47] | Kill him. | 干掉他 |
[58:04] | Back away. | 后退 |
[58:06] | I will deal with this Jedi slime myself. | 我亲自来对付这个绝地废物 |
[58:10] | Your move. | 你出招吧 |
[58:13] | You fool. | 你这傻瓜 |
[58:14] | I’ve been trained in your Jedi arts by Count Dooku. | 杜库伯爵曾教过我你们绝地武士的剑术 |
[58:27] | Attack, Kenobi. | 出招吧,肯诺比 |
[59:46] | Army or not… | 不管你有没有军队 |
[59:48] | you must realize you are doomed. | 你得知道自己已经大难临头了 |
[59:53] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这样想! |
[1:00:54] | Cover that corner. | 掩护那边 |
[1:01:01] | Master Windu, may I interrupt? | 云度大师,我可以打断一下吗? |
[1:01:04] | General Kenobi has made contact with General Grievous… | 肯诺比将军已和格菲将军交上手 |
[1:01:06] | and we have begun our attack. | 我们已经开始进攻了 |
[1:01:09] | Thank you, Commander. | 谢谢你,指挥官 |
[1:01:11] | Anakin, deliver this report to the chancellor. | 阿纳金,把这报告转呈议长 |
[1:01:15] | His reaction will give us a clue to his intentions. | 他的反应会暴露他的意图 |
[1:01:17] | Yes, Master. | 是的,大师 |
[1:01:26] | I sense a plot to destroy the Jedi. | 我感觉有人在密谋毁灭绝地武士 |
[1:01:30] | The dark side of the Force surrounds the chancellor. | 黑暗原力笼罩着议长 |
[1:01:33] | If he does not give up his emergency powers… | 如果他不愿放弃他的紧急权力… |
[1:01:35] | after the destruction of Grievous… | 在格菲被歼灭后… |
[1:01:37] | then he should be removed from office. | 那他应该被逐出政府 |
[1:01:41] | The Jedi Council would have to take control of the senate… | 绝地长老会应该接管参议院 |
[1:01:43] | in order to secure a peaceful transition. | 以便权力能安全和平地移交 |
[1:01:45] | To a dark place this line of thought will carry us. | 也许这想法会将我们带入绝境 |
[1:01:52] | Great care we must take. | 我们必须得小心行事 |
[1:02:02] | Chancellor. | 议长 |
[1:02:04] | We’ve just received a report from Master Kenobi. | 我们刚收到肯诺比大师发来的报告 |
[1:02:07] | He has engaged General Grievous. | 他已和格菲将军交战了 |
[1:02:09] | We can only hope that Master Kenobi is up to the challenge. | 我们只能希望肯诺比大师能够应付这次挑战 |
[1:02:15] | I should be there with him. | 我应该到那里和他并肩战斗 |
[1:02:17] | It’s upsetting to me to see that the council… | 看起来绝地长老会并不完全认同你的才能 |
[1:02:19] | doesn’t seem to fully appreciate your talents. | 这让我很难过 |
[1:02:22] | Don’t you wonder why they won’t make you a Jedi master? | 你难道不想知道他们为何不让你成为绝地长老吗? |
[1:02:28] | I wish I knew. | 我希望自己知道原因 |
[1:02:32] | More and more I get the feeling that… | 我越来越觉得自己 |
[1:02:34] | I’m being excluded from the council. | 被排斥在绝地长老会之外 |
[1:02:43] | I know there are things about the Force that they’re not telling me. | 我知道他们没有把有些关于原力的知识告诉我 |
[1:02:50] | They don’t trust you, Anakin. | 他们不信任你,阿纳金 |
[1:02:53] | They see your future. | 他们看到了你的未来 |
[1:02:55] | They know your power will be too strong to control. | 他们知道你的力量会超越他们的控制 |
[1:03:00] | You must break through the fog of lies | 你必须看穿这些谎言迷雾 |
[1:03:02] | the Jedi have created around you. | 绝地武士散布在你周围的的谎言 |
[1:03:07] | Let me help you to know the subtleties of the Force. | 让我帮助你了解原力的奥妙 |
[1:03:12] | How do you know the ways of the Force? | 你怎么会知道使用原力的方法? |
[1:03:15] | My mentor taught me everything about the Force. | 我师父教会了我所有关于原力的知识 |
[1:03:19] | Even the nature of the dark side. | 甚至包括黑暗原力的本质 |
[1:03:24] | You know the dark side? | 你了解黑暗原力? |
[1:03:26] | Anakin. | 阿纳金 |
[1:03:29] | If one is to understand the great mystery… | 如果一个人想要通晓原力的奥妙 |
[1:03:32] | one must study all its aspects… | 就必须研究其方方面面 |
[1:03:35] | not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Jedi. | 而不仅仅是绝地武士那些狭隘的教条 |
[1:03:39] | If you wish to become a complete and wise leader… | 如果你想成为一位睿智、十足的领袖人物 |
[1:03:42] | you must embrace a larger view of the Force. | 你必须更多的去了解原力 |
[1:03:46] | Be careful of the Jedi, Anakin. | 小心那些绝地武士,阿纳金 |
[1:03:49] | Only through me can you achieve a power greater than any Jedi. | 只有通过我你才能获得比绝地武士更强大的力量 |
[1:03:55] | Learn to know the dark side of the Force… | 学会了使用黑暗原力 |
[1:03:58] | and you will be able to save your wife… | 你就可以把你的妻子 |
[1:04:02] | from certain death. | 从死亡的命运中解救出来 |
[1:04:05] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:04:07] | Use my knowledge. I beg you. | 希望你能运用我的知识 |
[1:04:12] | You’re the Sith lord. | 你是西斯君主! |
[1:04:15] | I know what’s been troubling you. Listen to me. | 我知道是什么困扰着你,听我说 |
[1:04:19] | Don’t continue to be a pawn of the Jedi Council. | 别再继续当绝地长老会手中的小卒子 |
[1:04:25] | Ever since I’ve known you, you’ve been searching for a life… | 从我认识你起,你就在追寻一种 |
[1:04:29] | greater than that of an ordinary Jedi. | 比寻常绝地武士更为伟大的人生 |
[1:04:31] | A life of significance… | 一种具有重要意义的人生 |
[1:04:34] | of conscience. | 一种道德的人生 |
[1:04:41] | – Are you going to kill me? – I would certainly like to. | – 你想要杀我吗? – 我当然会这样做 |
[1:04:46] | I know you would. | 我知道你会 |
[1:04:48] | I can feel your anger. | 我能感受到你的愤怒 |
[1:04:52] | It gives you focus… | 它使你全神贯注 |
[1:04:55] | makes you stronger. | 使你更加强大 |
[1:05:04] | I’m going to turn you over to the Jedi Council. | 我要把你交给绝地长老会 |
[1:05:06] | Of course. You should. | 当然你该这么做 |
[1:05:08] | But you’re not sure of their intentions, are you? | 但是你并不清楚他们的目的,对吧? |
[1:05:11] | I will quickly discover the truth of all this. | 我很快就会发现这一切的真相 |
[1:05:15] | You have great wisdom, Anakin. | 你很聪明,阿纳金 |
[1:05:17] | Know the power of the dark side. | 来了解黑暗原力吧 |
[1:05:21] | Power to save Padm? | 这是一种可以拯救帕德美的力量 |
[1:07:32] | So uncivilized. | 真原始 |
[1:07:41] | Master Windu, I must talk to you. | 云度大师,我得和你谈谈 |
[1:07:43] | Skywalker, we just received word that | 天行者,我们刚得知 |
[1:07:45] | Obi-Wan has destroyed General Grievous. | 欧比旺消灭了格菲将军 |
[1:07:47] | We’re on our way to make sure… | 现在我们去确保… |
[1:07:49] | the chancellor returns emergency power back to the senate. | 议长将紧急特权交还参议院 |
[1:07:51] | He won’t give up his power. I’ve just learned a terrible truth. | 他不会放弃他的权力,我刚得知一个可怕的事实 |
[1:07:55] | I think Chancellor Palpatine is a Sith lord. | 我想帕尔帕丁议长就是西斯君主 |
[1:07:59] | A Sith lord? | 西斯君主? |
[1:08:00] | Yes. The one we’ve been looking for. | 是的,就是我们一直在寻找的家伙 |
[1:08:03] | – How do you know this? – He knows the ways of the Force. | – 你怎么会知道这事? – 他懂得原力 |
[1:08:07] | He’s been trained to use the dark side. | 他受过使用黑暗原力的训练 |
[1:08:10] | – Are you sure? – Absolutely. | – 你确信? – 完全确信 |
[1:08:14] | Then our worst fears have been realized. | 那我们最害怕的事就成真了 |
[1:08:16] | We must move quickly if the Jedi order is to survive. | 为了绝地武士团的生死存亡,我们得赶快行动 |
[1:08:20] | Master, the chancellor is very powerful. | 长老,议长非常强大 |
[1:08:22] | You’ll need my help if you’re going to arrest him. | 如果你要去逮捕他,你需要我的帮助 |
[1:08:25] | For you own good, stay out of this affair. | 你还是不要插手此事为好 |
[1:08:28] | I sense a great deal of confusion in you, young Skywalker. | 我能感觉到你内心的迷惑,年轻的天行者 |
[1:08:31] | There is much fear that clouds your judgement. | 恐惧蒙蔽了你的判断力 |
[1:08:33] | – I must go, Master. – No. | – 长老,我必须去 – 不行 |
[1:08:37] | If what you’ve told me is true, you will have gained my trust. | 如果你所言属实,你就会得到我的信任 |
[1:08:41] | But for now, remain here. | 但现在,留在这里 |
[1:08:45] | Wait in the council chambers until we return. | 在绝地长老会议事厅等我们回来 |
[1:08:50] | Yes, Master. | 是的,长老 |
[1:09:21] | You do know, don’t you… | 你知道的,对吧? |
[1:09:24] | if theJedi destroy me… | 如果绝地武士杀掉了我 |
[1:09:26] | any chance of saving her will be lost. | 你就无望拯救她的生命了 |
[1:10:59] | Master Windu. I take it General Grievous has been destroyed then. | 云度长老,我猜格菲将军已被歼灭 |
[1:11:04] | I must say you’re here sooner than expected. | 你们比我想的干得还要快 |
[1:11:07] | In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic… | 以银河共和国参议院的名义 |
[1:11:11] | you’re under arrest, Chancellor. | 你被逮了,议长 |
[1:11:13] | Are you threatening me, Master Jedi? | 你在威胁我吗,长老? |
[1:11:15] | The senate will decide your fate. | 参议院将决定你的命运 |
[1:11:18] | – I am the senate. – Not yet. | – 我就是参议院 – 还不是 |
[1:11:27] | It’s treason then. | 那这就是叛变行为 |
[1:13:08] | You are under arrest, my lord. | 你被捕了,君主殿下 |
[1:13:13] | Anakin, I told you it would come to this. I was right. | 阿纳金,我告诉过你他们会这样做 我说对了 |
[1:13:17] | The Jedi are taking over. | 绝地武士想要篡权 |
[1:13:19] | The oppression of the Sith will never return. | 西斯横行的时代过去了 |
[1:13:22] | You have lost. | 你已经输了 |
[1:13:24] | No. | 不 |
[1:13:26] | No! No! | 不!才不! |
[1:13:28] | You will die! | 要死的是你们! |
[1:13:33] | He’s a traitor! | 他是个叛徒 |
[1:13:35] | He is the traitor! | 他才是叛徒! |
[1:13:40] | I have the power to save the one you love. | 我有能力拯救你爱的人 |
[1:13:45] | You must choose. | 你必须作出选择 |
[1:13:48] | Don’t listen to him, Anakin! | 别听他的,阿纳金! |
[1:13:52] | Don’t let him kill me. | 别让他杀我 |
[1:13:58] | I can’t hold it any longer. | 我坚持不住了… |
[1:14:02] | I can’t. I’m weak. | 我不行了 我很虚弱 |
[1:14:04] | I’m too weak. | 太虚弱了 |
[1:14:06] | Anakin. | 阿纳金 |
[1:14:08] | Help me. Help me! | 救救我! |
[1:14:15] | I can’t hold on any longer. | 我坚持不下去了 |
[1:14:17] | I am going to end this once and for all. | 我现在就能解决你,一劳永逸 |
[1:14:21] | You can’t. | 你不能… |
[1:14:22] | He must stand trial. | 他必须接受审判 |
[1:14:25] | He has control of the senate and the courts. | 他已经控制了参议院和法院 |
[1:14:28] | He’s too dangerous to be left alive. | 他太危险了,必须除掉他 |
[1:14:30] | I’m too weak. | 我太虚弱了 |
[1:14:32] | – Don’t kill me. Please. – It’s not the Jedi way. | – 求你饶我一命 – 这不是绝地武士的处事方式 |
[1:14:36] | He must live. | 他必须活下去 |
[1:14:41] | – Please don’t. – I need him. | – 请别杀他 – 我需要他 |
[1:14:44] | – Please don’t! – No! | – 别这样! – 不! |
[1:14:53] | Power! | 力量! |
[1:15:01] | Unlimited power! | 无尽的原力! |
[1:15:17] | What have I done? | 我干了什么? |
[1:15:27] | You’re fulfilling your destiny, Anakin. | 你在履践自己的命运,阿纳金 |
[1:15:32] | Become my apprentice. | 成为我的徒弟 |
[1:15:35] | Learn to use the dark side of the Force. | 研习黑暗原力 |
[1:15:43] | I will do whatever you ask. | 我听从你的吩咐 |
[1:15:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:15:52] | Just help me save Padm?s life. | 只要你能助我拯救帕德美的生命 |
[1:15:57] | I can’t live without her. | 没有她我也不能独活 |
[1:16:03] | To cheat death is a power only one has achieved… | 古往今来只有一人曾习得起死回生之术… |
[1:16:08] | but if we work together… | 但如果我们一起研习… |
[1:16:11] | I know we can discover the secret. | 我肯定我们能洞悉其奥秘 |
[1:16:17] | I pledge myself… | 我发誓忠于… |
[1:16:20] | to your teachings. | 您的教诲 |
[1:16:23] | Good. | 好 |
[1:16:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:16:36] | The Force is strong with you. | 你的原力很强 |
[1:16:41] | A powerful Sith you will become. | 你将会成一个无比强大的西斯 |
[1:16:47] | Henceforth you shall be known as… | 从今以后,你将被认为是… |
[1:16:51] | Darth… Vader. | 达斯… 维德 |
[1:17:00] | Thank you, my master. | 感谢您,我的恩师 |
[1:17:05] | Rise. | 免礼 |
[1:17:21] | Because the council did not trust you, my young apprentice… | 我年轻的徒弟,因为绝地长老会不信任你 |
[1:17:27] | I believe you are the only Jedi with no knowledge of this plot. | 所以我相信你是唯一对他们的阴谋毫不知情的绝地武士 |
[1:17:33] | When the Jedi learn what has transpired here… | 如果那些绝地武士知道了他们的阴谋已经败露 |
[1:17:36] | they will kill us, along with all the senators. | 他们会杀掉我们,连同所有的参议员一起 |
[1:17:40] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[1:17:43] | The council’s next move will be against the senate. | 绝地长老会下一步就会推翻参议院 |
[1:17:47] | Every single Jedi… | 每一名绝地武士 |
[1:17:49] | including your friend Obi-Wan Kenobi… | 包括你的好友欧比旺·肯诺比… |
[1:17:53] | is now an enemy of the Republic. | 现在都是共和国的敌人 |
[1:17:57] | I understand, Master. | 我明白,师父 |
[1:18:00] | We must move quickly. | 我们得赶快行动 |
[1:18:02] | The Jedi are relentless. | 这些绝地武士冷酷无情 |
[1:18:04] | If they are not all destroyed, it will be civil war without end. | 如果不将他们赶尽杀绝,恐怕这场内战永无止息 |
[1:18:12] | First I want you to go to the Jedi temple. | 首先,我要你去绝地圣殿 |
[1:18:17] | We will catch them off-balance. | 我们要攻他们一个措手不及 |
[1:18:20] | Do what must be done, Lord Vader. | 去做该做的事吧,维德勋爵 |
[1:18:24] | Do not hesitate. Show no mercy. | 不要犹豫不决,不要心慈手软 |
[1:18:28] | Only then will you be strong enough with the dark side… | 只有那样你才会有足够强大的黑暗原力 |
[1:18:33] | to save Padm? | 以拯救帕德美 |
[1:18:36] | What about the other Jedi spread across the galaxy? | 那其他分散在星系间的绝地武士怎么办? |
[1:18:40] | Their betrayal will be dealt with. | 他们的背叛行为会得到处置 |
[1:18:45] | After you have killed all the Jedi in the temple… | 在你干掉圣殿里的绝地武士后 |
[1:18:48] | go to the Mustafar system. | 赶往木塔法星 |
[1:18:51] | Wipe out Viceroy Gunray… | 杀掉刚雷总督 |
[1:18:54] | and the other separatist leaders. | 和其他分裂分子的首领 |
[1:18:58] | Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy! | 西斯将再一次一统整个星系 |
[1:19:05] | And… | 同时 |
[1:19:07] | we shall have… peace. | 我们将会得到和平 |
[1:19:55] | Sergeant, over here! | 军士,过来! |
[1:19:58] | Hurry! All of them! | 快跟上! |
[1:20:03] | All Red units, let’s move it! | 红色单位,干掉它! |
[1:20:05] | Come on. Let’s go! | 过来,出发! |
[1:20:21] | Commander, contact your troops. | 指挥官,联系你的部队 |
[1:20:23] | Tell them to move to the higher levels. | 叫他们去占领高层 |
[1:20:25] | Very good, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[1:20:27] | By the way, I think you’ll be needing this. | 对了,我想您会需要这个 |
[1:20:30] | Thank you, Cody. Let’s get a move on. We’ve got a battle to win. | 谢谢你,科迪,快行动,我们得尽快赢下这场战斗 |
[1:20:33] | Yes, sir. | 遵命! |
[1:20:41] | Commander Cody… | 科迪指挥官… |
[1:20:44] | the time has come. | 时机成熟了 |
[1:20:47] | Execute order 66. | 执行66号令 |
[1:20:52] | Yes, my lord. | 是的,陛下 |
[1:20:58] | Blast him! | 轰掉他! |
[1:21:26] | Come on! | 来啊! |
[1:22:18] | Execute order 66. | 执行66号令 |
[1:22:22] | It will be done, my lord. | 遵命,陛下 |
[1:23:07] | It will be done, my lord. | 遵命,陛下 |
[1:23:46] | Master Skywalker, there are too many of them. | 天行者大师,敌人太多了 |
[1:23:48] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[1:24:01] | The chancellor’s office indicated | 从议长办公室传来的消息 |
[1:24:03] | Master Anakin returned to the Jedi temple. | 说阿纳金主人回绝地圣殿了 |
[1:24:05] | Don’t worry. I’m sure he’ll be all right. | 别太担心,夫人,我肯定他不会有事的 |
[1:24:37] | – What’s going on here? – There’s been a rebellion, sir. | – 这是怎么了? – 发生了叛乱,阁下 |
[1:24:40] | Don’t worry. The situation is under control. | 别担心,局势已在我们的控制之下 |
[1:24:44] | I’m sorry, sir. It’s time for you to leave. | 对不起,阁下,您该走了 |
[1:24:48] | And so it is. | 的确如此 |
[1:24:54] | Get him! | 干掉他! |
[1:25:06] | No! | 不! |
[1:25:13] | Don’t worry about him. Let him go. | 不用管他,让他去吧 |
[1:25:42] | All these Wookiees are dead. Move to the east. | 所有的胡基人全死了,赶去东线 |
[1:25:45] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[1:25:54] | Goodbye, Tarfful. | 再见,塔夫 |
[1:25:56] | Goodbye, Chewbacca. | 再见,秋巴卡 |
[1:26:01] | Miss you I will. | 我会想你们的 |
[1:26:40] | Hopefully we’ll be able to intercept a few Jedi… | 希望我能及时拯救一部分绝地武士… |
[1:26:43] | before they walk into this catastrophe. | 在他们卷入这场灾难之前 |
[1:26:51] | Did you find Kenobi? | 你找到肯诺比了吗? |
[1:26:53] | Sir, no one could have survived that fall. | 长官,这么高掉下去无人能存活 |
[1:26:56] | Start loading your men on the ships. | 让你的人上飞船 |
[1:26:58] | Move it. | 赶快! |
[1:27:33] | Emergency code 913. | 九一三号紧急代码 |
[1:27:35] | I have no contact on any frequency. | 我在所有频段都联系不上 |
[1:27:40] | Master Kenobi. | 肯诺比长老 |
[1:27:41] | – Repeat. – Master Kenobi. | – 重复 – 肯诺比长老 |
[1:27:43] | Senator Organa. My clone troops turned on me. I need help. | 欧甘纳参议员,我的克隆人部队伏击我,我需要帮助 |
[1:27:48] | We havejust rescued Master Yoda. | 我们刚刚救出了尤达长老 |
[1:27:50] | It appears this ambush has happened everywhere. | 这种都有人遭到暗算 |
[1:27:52] | We’re sending you our coordinates. | 我们把坐标传给你 |
[1:28:02] | Hush! Not so loud. | 嘘!轻一点 |
[1:28:04] | Are you all right? I heard there was an attack on the Jedi temple. | 你没事吧?我听说有人袭击了绝地圣殿 |
[1:28:07] | – You could see the smoke from here. – I’m fine. | – 从这里都能看见冒出来的烟 – 我没事 |
[1:28:10] | I came to see if you and the baby are safe. | 我来看看你和孩子是否安全 |
[1:28:12] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:28:14] | The Jedi have tried to overthrow the Republic. | 绝地武士想颠覆共和国 |
[1:28:17] | I can’t believe that. | 难以置信 |
[1:28:19] | I saw Master Windu attempt to assassinate the chancellor myself. | 我亲眼看到云度大师试图刺杀议长 |
[1:28:26] | Oh, Anakin. What are you gonna do? | 阿纳金,你打算怎么办? |
[1:28:36] | I will not betray the Republic. | 我不会背叛共和国… |
[1:28:40] | My loyalties lie with the chancellor… | 我效忠于议长… |
[1:28:43] | and with the senate and with you. | 参议院… 和你 |
[1:28:47] | – What about Obi-Wan? – I don’t know. | – 那欧比旺呢? – 我不知道 |
[1:28:51] | Many Jedi have been killed. | 许多绝地武士已被处决 |
[1:28:53] | We can only hope that he’s remained loyal to the chancellor. | 我们只能希望他仍忠于议长 |
[1:28:57] | Anakin, I’m afraid. | 阿纳金,我害怕 |
[1:29:02] | Have faith, my love. | 相信我,我的爱人 |
[1:29:05] | Everything will soon be set right. | 这一切很快就会变好的 |
[1:29:08] | The chancellor has given me a very important mission. | 议长交给我一件非常重要的任务 |
[1:29:11] | The separatists have gathered on the Mustafar system. | 分裂主义分子现在聚集在木塔法星系 |
[1:29:14] | I’m going there to end this war. Wait for me until I return. | 我要去那里结束这场战争 等我回来 |
[1:29:18] | Things will be different. I promise. | 我保证,一切都会不同的 |
[1:29:27] | Please, wait for me. | 请等我回来 |
[1:29:33] | Well, he is under a lot of stress, R2. | 他承受着很大的压力,R2 |
[1:29:38] | Take care, my little friend. | 保重,我的小朋友 |
[1:29:44] | Oh, my lady, is there anything I might do? | 夫人,有什么我能效劳的吗? |
[1:29:48] | No, thank you, 3PO. | 不用,谢谢你,3PO |
[1:29:53] | I feel so helpless. | 我感到很无助 |
[1:30:19] | How many other Jedi have managed to survive? | 还有多少绝地武士生还? |
[1:30:21] | Heard from no one have we. | 我们还没有消息 |
[1:30:25] | I saw thousands of troops attack the Jedi temple. | 我看见成千上万的军队攻击绝地圣殿 |
[1:30:28] | That’s why I went looking for Yoda. | 所以我才来找尤达 |
[1:30:30] | Have we had any contact from the temple? | 圣殿里的人有消息么? |
[1:30:32] | Received a coded retreat message we have. | 我们收到了一条加密的撤退讯息 |
[1:30:36] | It requests all Jedi to return to the temple. | 要求所有的绝地武士回到圣殿里去 |
[1:30:40] | – It says the war is over. – Then we must go back. | – 讯息说战争结束了 – 那么我们必须得回去 |
[1:30:43] | If there are any stragglers, | 如果有任何士兵掉队了 |
[1:30:45] | they will fall into the trap and be killed. | 他们会落进陷阱而被杀的 |
[1:30:48] | Suggest dismantling the coded signal, do you? | 你是想去撤销那个加密信号? |
[1:30:52] | Yes, Master. There is too much at stake. | 是的,长老,我们冒不起这个险 |
[1:30:56] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[1:30:57] | And a little more knowledge might light our way. | 多知道一些事会让我们的前途更光明 |
[1:31:22] | The plan has gone as you had promised, my lord. | 计划如你所预料的正在顺利进行,我的主人 |
[1:31:25] | You have done well, Viceroy. | 干的不错,总督 |
[1:31:28] | When my new apprentice Darth Vader arrives… | 我的新徒弟,达斯·维德到了以后 |
[1:31:34] | he will take care of you. | 他会关照你们的 |
[1:31:50] | We’re receiving a message from the chancellor’s office, sir. | 我们从议长办公室收到一条讯息,长官 |
[1:31:53] | – Send it through. – Yes, sir. | – 接过来 – 好的,长官 |
[1:31:56] | Senator Organa, the supreme chancellor requests your presence… | 欧甘纳参议员,共和国最高议长要求你出席 |
[1:32:01] | at a special session of Congress. | 议会的特别会议 |
[1:32:03] | – I will be there. – He’ll be expecting you. | – 我会去的 – 他会恭候您的到来 |
[1:32:10] | – Could be a trap. – I don’t think so. | – 这可能是个陷阱 – 我觉得不是 |
[1:32:13] | The chancellor will not be able to | 议长是没有办法 |
[1:32:15] | control the thousands of star systems… | 控制上千之众的星系的… |
[1:32:16] | without keeping the senate intact. | 除非参议院保持不变 |
[1:32:19] | If a special session of Congress there is… | 有这个特别会议 |
[1:32:22] | easier for us to enter the Jedi temple it will be. | 更方便我们进入绝地圣殿 |
[1:33:04] | R2, stay with the ship. | R2…呆在飞船这儿 |
[1:33:32] | Welcome, Lord Vader. We’ve been expecting you. | 欢迎,维德勋爵,恭候大驾已多时 |
[1:34:07] | And the Jedi rebellion has been foiled. | 绝地武士的叛变已经被挫败 |
[1:34:11] | What’s happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:34:12] | The chancellor’s been elaborating on… | 议长正在解释说… |
[1:34:15] | a plot by the Jedi to overthrow the senate. | 绝地武士阴谋推翻参议院 |
[1:34:17] | The remaining Jedi will be hunted down and defeated. | 余下的绝地武士会被追剿并打败 |
[1:34:38] | Not even the younglings survived. | 连幼徒们也没放过 |
[1:34:42] | Killed not by clones this Padawan. | 这名弟子不是被克隆兵杀死的 |
[1:34:48] | By a lightsabre he was. | 是激光剑刺死的 |
[1:34:58] | Who? | 是谁? |
[1:34:59] | Who could have done this? | 这是谁干的? |
[1:35:12] | The attempt on my life… | 针对我的刺杀行动… |
[1:35:15] | has left me scarred and deformed. | 让我留下伤痕、容颜尽毁 |
[1:35:21] | But I assure you. | 但我保证 |
[1:35:24] | My resolve has never been stronger! | 我的决心从来没有这么坚定过! |
[1:35:33] | Stop! | 住手! |
[1:35:47] | In order to ensure the security and continuing stability… | 为了保证社会的安全和长期稳定… |
[1:35:53] | the Republic will be reorganized… | 共和国将重组 |
[1:35:57] | into the first Galactic Empire! | 成为第一个银河帝国 |
[1:36:03] | For a safe and secure society. | 为了一个安全而稳定的社会 |
[1:36:19] | So this is how liberty dies. | 自由就是这样死去的 |
[1:36:21] | With thunderous applause. | 伴随着雷鸣般的掌声… |
[1:36:27] | The war is over. | 战争结束了 |
[1:36:29] | Lord Sidious promised us peace. We only want… | 西迪厄斯大人保证给我们和平的,我们只想要… |
[1:36:41] | I have recalibrated the code, warning all surviving Jedi to stay away. | 我重新调校了信号,警告所有幸存的武士别回来 |
[1:36:46] | For the clones… | 对于克隆兵来说 |
[1:36:48] | to discover the recalibration a long time it will take. | 要发现信号被改过了还要很久 |
[1:37:05] | Wait. Master. | 等等,长老 |
[1:37:08] | There is something I must know. | 有些事我必须弄明白 |
[1:37:16] | If into the security recordings you go, only pain will you find. | 如果去看保安录像,你发现的只会是痛苦 |
[1:37:21] | I must know the truth, Master. | 我必须知道真相,长老 |
[1:37:31] | It can’t be. | 不可能… |
[1:37:33] | It can’t be. | 不可能… |
[1:37:35] | You have done well, my new apprentice. | 做得漂亮,我的新徒弟 |
[1:37:39] | Now, Lord Vader… | 现在,维德勋爵 |
[1:37:43] | go and bring peace to the Empire. | 去给帝国带来和平吧 |
[1:37:46] | I can’t watch any more. | 我看不下去了 |
[1:37:49] | Destroy the Sith we must. | 我们必须消灭西斯 |
[1:37:55] | Send me to kill the emperor. | 派我去刺杀西迪厄斯皇吧 |
[1:37:57] | I will not kill Anakin. | 对阿纳金我下不了手 |
[1:37:59] | To fight this Lord Sidious, strong enough you are not. | 去杀西迪厄斯,你还不够强 |
[1:38:04] | He is like my brother. I cannot do it. | 他就像我的兄弟… 我下不了手 |
[1:38:08] | Twisted by the dark side young Skywalker has become. | 年轻的天行者已经被黑暗势力扭曲 |
[1:38:13] | The boy you trained, gone he is. | 你训导的那个孩子,已经不在了 |
[1:38:17] | Consumed by Darth Vader. | 取而代之的是达斯·维德 |
[1:38:20] | I do not know where the emperor has sent him. | 我不知道西迪厄斯把他派到哪里去了 |
[1:38:23] | I don’t know where to look. | 我不知道到哪去找他 |
[1:38:27] | Use your feelings, Obi-Wan, and find him you will. | 用你的感应,欧比旺,你会找到他的 |
[1:38:41] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次看到他是什么时候? |
[1:38:44] | – Yesterday. – And do you know where he is now? | – 昨天 – 你知道他现在在哪儿么? |
[1:38:47] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:38:50] | Padme, I need your help. | 帕德美,我需要你的帮助 |
[1:38:54] | – He is in grave danger. – From the Sith? | – 他现在非常危险 – 因为西斯? |
[1:38:58] | From himself. | 因为他自己 |
[1:39:01] | Padme… | 帕德美… |
[1:39:03] | Anakin has turned to the dark side. | 阿纳金已经投向黑暗势力了 |
[1:39:06] | You’re wrong. How could you even say that? | 你弄错了!你怎么能那么说? |
[1:39:12] | I have seen a security hologram… of him… | 我看到一段全息安保录象… 记录他… |
[1:39:19] | killing younglings. | 怎样屠杀了幼徒们 |
[1:39:21] | Not Anakin. He couldn’t. | 不可能是阿纳金,他不会那么做的 |
[1:39:25] | He was deceived by a lie. We all were. | 他被谎言蒙蔽了,我们都是 |
[1:39:28] | It appears that the chancellor is behind everything, | 这一切都是议长的阴谋 |
[1:39:31] | including the war. | 包括战争在内 |
[1:39:33] | Palpatine is the Sith lord we’ve been looking for. | 帕尔帕丁就是我们一直在找的西斯君主 |
[1:39:36] | After the death of Count Dooku, Anakin became his new apprentice. | 在杜库伯爵死后,阿纳金成了他的新徒弟 |
[1:39:46] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信… |
[1:39:50] | I can’t. | 我不信 |
[1:39:56] | Padme… | 帕德美… |
[1:39:59] | I must find him. | 我必须找到他 |
[1:40:04] | You’re going to kill him, aren’t you? | 你要去杀死他,是么? |
[1:40:10] | He has become a very great threat. | 他已经成为一个非常大的威胁 |
[1:40:15] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:40:30] | Anakin is the father, isn’t he? | 阿纳金是孩子的爸爸,对么? |
[1:40:36] | I’m so sorry. | 我很难过 |
[1:41:25] | – Milady, let me come with you. – There’s no danger. | – 女士,让我和你一起去 – 没有危险了 |
[1:41:27] | The fighting’s over. And this is personal. | 战斗结束了,只是点私事 |
[1:41:29] | As you wish, milady, but I strongly disagree. | 如你所愿,女士,但我强烈反对 |
[1:41:31] | I’ll be all right, Captain. This is something I must do myself. | 我不会有事的,船长,有些事我必须亲自去做 |
[1:41:35] | Besides, 3PO will look after me. | 而且3PO会照顾我的 |
[1:41:40] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[1:41:53] | Do you know? I think I’m beginning to… | 知道吗?我发现自己… |
[1:41:55] | get the hang of this flying business. | 开始掌握飞行技术了 |
[1:42:25] | The separatists have been taken care of, my master. | 分裂分子已经被我消灭了,师傅 |
[1:42:29] | It is finished then. | 你的任务完成了 |
[1:42:33] | You have restored peace and justice to the galaxy. | 你把和平和正义又带回到了星系 |
[1:42:40] | Send a message to the ships of the Trade Federation. | 向贸易联盟的舰队发条消息 |
[1:42:45] | All droid units must shut down immediately. | 所有机器人军团要立即关闭 |
[1:42:50] | Very good, my lord. | 很好,主人 |
[1:43:51] | I saw your ship. | 我看到了你的飞船 |
[1:43:56] | – What are you doing out here? – I was so worried about you. | – 你来这干吗? – 我好担心你啊 |
[1:44:01] | Obi-Wan told me terrible things. | 欧比旺告诉了我一些可怕的事 |
[1:44:04] | What things? | 什么事? |
[1:44:06] | He said you’ve turned to the dark side. | 他说你投靠了黑暗势力 |
[1:44:09] | That you… killed younglings. | 并且你…还杀死了幼徒 |
[1:44:15] | Obi-Wan is trying to turn you against me. | 欧比旺是想让你对付我 |
[1:44:18] | He cares about us. | 他是关心我们的 |
[1:44:20] | Us? | 我们? |
[1:44:22] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[1:44:25] | He wants to help you. | 他想帮你 |
[1:44:30] | Anakin, all I want is your love. | 阿纳金,我要的只是你的爱 |
[1:44:34] | Love won’t save you, Padm? | 爱救不了你,帕德美 |
[1:44:36] | – Only my new powers can do that. – At what cost? | – 只有我的新力量能救你 – 那值得么? |
[1:44:40] | You’re a good person. Don’t do this. | 你是个好人,别这么做 |
[1:44:42] | I won’t lose you the way I lost my mother. | 我不会像失去我母亲一样失去你的 |
[1:44:45] | I am becoming more powerful than any Jedi has ever dreamed of. | 我现在比任何绝地武士所梦想过的都要强大 |
[1:44:49] | And I’m doing it for you. To protect you. | 我这么做是为了你,为了保护你 |
[1:44:53] | Come away with me. | 和我一起走吧 |
[1:44:56] | Help me raise our child. | 和我一起把孩子养大 |
[1:44:58] | Leave everything else behind while we still can. | 在事情不可收拾前,离开这一切 |
[1:45:01] | Don’t you see? We don’t have to run away any more. | 你没看出来么?我们不需要再逃避了 |
[1:45:06] | I have brought peace to the Republic. | 我给共和国带来了和平 |
[1:45:09] | I am more powerful than the chancellor. | 我比议长更有力量 |
[1:45:11] | I can overthrow him. | 我可以推翻他 |
[1:45:16] | And together, you and I can rule the galaxy… | 然后我们就可以一起控制整个星系了 |
[1:45:19] | make things the way we want them to be. | 我们想怎样就怎样 |
[1:45:28] | I don’t believe what I’m hearing. | 我真不敢相信… |
[1:45:31] | Obi-Wan was right. You’ve changed. | 欧比旺没错,你变了 |
[1:45:37] | I don’t want to hear any more about Obi-Wan. | 我不想再听到欧比旺的事了 |
[1:45:40] | The Jedi turned against me. Don’t you turn against me. | 绝地武士背叛了我,你不可以背叛我 |
[1:45:45] | I don’t know you any more. | 我不认得你了 |
[1:45:48] | Anakin… | 阿纳金… |
[1:45:51] | You’re breaking my heart. | 你伤透了我的心 |
[1:45:54] | You’re going down a path I can’t follow. | 你走的这条路我跟不上 |
[1:45:58] | Because of Obi-Wan? | 是因为欧比旺? |
[1:46:00] | Because of what you’ve done. | 是因为你所做的一切 |
[1:46:03] | What you plan to do. | 你的计划 |
[1:46:06] | Stop. Stop now. Come back. | 现在停手,回头吧 |
[1:46:09] | – I love you. – Liar! | – 我爱你 – 骗子! |
[1:46:14] | No. | 不 |
[1:46:16] | You’re with him! You brought him here to kill me. | 你是和他一伙的,你把他带过来杀我的 |
[1:46:21] | Let her go, Anakin. | 放开她,阿纳金 |
[1:46:26] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[1:46:38] | You turned her against me! | 你唆使她背叛了我 |
[1:46:42] | You have done that yourself. | 是你自作自受 |
[1:46:49] | You will not take her from me! | 你不能把她从我身边夺走 |
[1:46:51] | Your anger and your lust for power have already done that. | 你的愤怒和对权力的渴望已经迫使她离开你了 |
[1:46:59] | You have allowed this dark lord to twist your mind… | 你让这黑暗的邪王吞噬你的思想… |
[1:47:05] | until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy. | 直到现在你变成了你曾发誓要消灭的人 |
[1:47:08] | Don’t lecture me, Obi-Wan. | 别和我讲道理,欧比旺 |
[1:47:10] | I see through the lies of the Jedi. | 我看透了绝地武士的谎言 |
[1:47:14] | I do not fear the dark side as you do. | 我不像你那么惧怕黑暗势力 |
[1:47:18] | I have brought peace… | 我给新的帝国带来了和平… |
[1:47:20] | freedom, justice and security to my new empire. | 自由,正义和安全 |
[1:47:26] | Your new empire? | 你的新帝国? |
[1:47:29] | Don’t make me kill you. | 别逼我杀了你 |
[1:47:32] | Anakin, my allegiance is to the Republic, to democracy! | 阿纳金,我只对共和国制度效忠,忠于民主! |
[1:47:38] | If you’re not with me… | 如果你的立场和我不同… |
[1:47:41] | then you’re my enemy. | 那你就是我的敌人 |
[1:47:45] | Only a Sith deals in absolutes. | 只有西斯的思维才这么极端 |
[1:47:50] | I will do what I must. | 我得履新职责了 |
[1:47:52] | You will try. | 你可以试试 |
[1:48:26] | I hear a new apprentice you have, Emperor. | 陛下,我听说你有了个新徒弟 |
[1:48:30] | Or should I call you Darth Sidious? | 或许应该叫你达斯·西迪厄斯 |
[1:48:35] | Master Yoda. | 尤达长老 |
[1:48:38] | You survived. | 你没死 |
[1:48:40] | Surprised? | 很惊讶么? |
[1:48:42] | Your arrogance blinds you, Master Yoda. | 傲慢蒙蔽了你,尤达长老 |
[1:48:47] | Now you will experience… | 现在让你领教一下… |
[1:48:49] | the full power of the dark side. | 黑暗原力的全部能量 |
[1:49:36] | I have waited a long time for this moment… | 我等这一刻已经很久了… |
[1:49:41] | my little green friend. | 我的绿色小朋友 |
[1:49:57] | At last the Jedi are no more. | 终于,绝地武士终于一个不剩了 |
[1:50:00] | Not if anything to say about it I have. | 只要我还活着就别说大话 |
[1:50:10] | At an end your rule is. | 你的统治就要结束了 |
[1:50:14] | And not short enough it was. | 它已经够长的了 |
[1:50:21] | If so powerful you are… | 如果你真的那么强大… |
[1:50:25] | why leave? | 干吗要跑呢? |
[1:50:27] | You will not stop me. | 你阻止不了我的 |
[1:50:30] | Darth Vader will become more powerful than either of us. | 达斯·维德会比我们俩都要强大 |
[1:50:35] | Faith in your new apprentice misplaced may be. | 你高估了你的新徒弟 |
[1:50:40] | As is your faith in the dark side of the Force. | 正如你高估了黑暗原力一样 |
[1:55:12] | Hurry. Careful timing we will need. | 快点,时间要恰到好处 |
[1:55:15] | Activate your homing beacon when you’re ready. | 准备好了就发射你的归航信标 |
[1:55:18] | There’s no sign of his body, sir. | 没找到他的尸体,长官 |
[1:55:20] | – Then he is not dead. – Double your search. | – 那么他没死 – 再搜查一次 |
[1:55:24] | Yes, sir. Right away, sir. | 好的,长官,马上就去 |
[1:55:27] | Tell Captain Kagi to prepare my shuttle for immediate take-off. | 叫卡基船长去准备我的舰船立即起飞 |
[1:55:32] | – Yes, Master. – I sense Lord Vader is in danger. | – 是的,主人 – 我感觉到维德勋爵有麻烦了 |
[1:56:45] | Into exile I must go. | 我不能再回来了 |
[1:56:49] | Failed I have. | 我失败了 |
[1:58:31] | I have failed you, Anakin. | 我让你失望了,阿纳金 |
[1:58:33] | I have failed you. | 我让你失望了 |
[1:58:35] | I should have known the Jedi were plotting to take over. | 我早该知道绝地武士在策反了 |
[1:58:38] | Anakin, Chancellor Palpatine is evil! | 阿纳金,帕尔帕丁议长是邪恶的 |
[1:58:41] | From my point of view, the Jedi are evil. | 从我的角度来说,绝地武士才是邪恶的 |
[1:58:44] | Then you are lost! | 那么你的确迷失了 |
[1:58:57] | This is the end for you, my master. | 今天是你的末日,我的老师 |
[1:59:24] | It’s over, Anakin. I have the high ground. | 战斗结束了,阿纳金,我占据了高地 |
[1:59:30] | You underestimate my power. | 你低估了我的实力! |
[1:59:33] | Don’t try it. | 不要尝试 |
[1:59:58] | You were the chosen one! | 你是被选中的那个人! |
[2:00:01] | It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! | 预言说你会消灭西斯,而不是加入他们 |
[2:00:07] | Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness! | 给原力以平衡,不是将它领入黑暗! |
[2:00:23] | I hate you! | 我恨你! |
[2:00:32] | You were my brother, Anakin. | 你曾经是我的兄弟,阿纳金 |
[2:00:37] | I loved you. | 我曾那么关心你 |
[2:01:20] | Master Kenobi. We have Miss Padme on board. | 肯诺比长老 帕德美小姐在船上 |
[2:01:23] | Yes. Please, please hurry. | 对,请快一点 |
[2:01:25] | We should leave this dreadful place. | 我们得离开这可怕的地方 |
[2:01:40] | Obi-Wan | 欧比旺 |
[2:01:44] | Is Anakin all right? | 阿纳金还好么? |
[2:02:55] | Your Majesty, this way. | 陛下,走这边 |
[2:02:58] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[2:03:00] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[2:03:05] | Get a medical capsule immediately. | 叫一个医疗舱过来,快! |
[2:03:07] | Yes, sir. Right away. | 好的,长官,现在就去 |
[2:03:45] | Excuse me, Master Yoda. | 打扰了,尤达长老 |
[2:03:53] | Obi-Wan Kenobi has made contact. | 欧比旺·肯诺比和我们联系上了 |
[2:04:12] | We’ll take her to the medical centre. Quickly. | 快把她送医疗中心,快 |
[2:04:45] | Medically, she’s completely healthy. | 生理上,她完全健康 |
[2:04:47] | For reasons we can’t explain, we are losing her. | 但因为某些未知的原因,我们就要失去她了 |
[2:04:52] | – She’s dying? – We don’t know why. | – 她要死了? – 不知道为什么 |
[2:04:54] | She has lost the will to live. | 她失去了生存的意愿 |
[2:04:57] | We need to operate quickly if we are to save the babies. | 如果要救宝宝们,我们要马上做手术 |
[2:05:00] | Babies? | 宝宝们? |
[2:05:02] | She’s carrying twins. | 是双胞胎 |
[2:05:46] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[2:05:55] | Oh, Luke. | 哦,卢克 |
[2:06:19] | – It’s a girl. – Leia. | – 是个女孩 – 莉娅 |
[2:07:03] | Obi-Wan. | 欧比旺 |
[2:07:11] | There’s good in him. | 他还有良知 |
[2:07:16] | I know. | 我知道… |
[2:07:18] | I know there’s… still… | 我知道他… 还有… |
[2:07:56] | Lord Vader. | 维德勋爵 |
[2:07:59] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话么? |
[2:08:04] | Yes, Master. | 能,师傅 |
[2:08:09] | Where is Padm? | 帕德美在哪? |
[2:08:13] | Is she safe? | 她安全么? |
[2:08:16] | Is she all right? | 她还好么? |
[2:08:19] | It seems, in your anger, you killed her. | 似乎,你一怒之下杀死了她 |
[2:08:25] | I couldn’t have. | 不会的 |
[2:08:28] | She was alive. I felt it! | 她还活着!我感觉到了 |
[2:08:50] | No! | 不! |
[2:09:05] | Hidden, safe the children must be kept. | 孩子们必须被藏在一个安全的地方 |
[2:09:10] | We must take them somewhere where | 我们得把他们带去一个 |
[2:09:12] | the Sith will not sense their presence. | 西斯感觉不到他们存在的地方 |
[2:09:17] | Split up they should be. | 他们应该被分开 |
[2:09:19] | My wife and I will take the girl. | 我和我妻子会抚养这个女孩 |
[2:09:23] | We’ve always talked of adopting a baby girl. | 我们一直想领养一个女婴 |
[2:09:26] | She will be loved with us. | 她会在我们的爱心中成长 |
[2:09:29] | And what of the boy? | 那男孩呢? |
[2:09:32] | To Tatooine. To his family send him. | 送到塔图音,他的故乡 |
[2:09:37] | I will take the child and watch over him. | 我带他去,我会照看他的 |
[2:09:45] | Until the time is right, disappear we will. | 在时机成熟前,我们会暂时消失 |
[2:09:51] | Master Kenobi, wait a moment. | 肯诺比长老,等一下 |
[2:09:56] | In your solitude on Tatooine, training I have for you. | 你在塔图音隐居期间,我会指导你的 |
[2:10:02] | Training? | 指导? |
[2:10:04] | An old friend has learned the path to immortality. | 一个老朋友学会了不朽之术 |
[2:10:10] | One who has returned from the netherworld of the Force. | 他从原力的阴间回来了 |
[2:10:14] | Your old master. | 你师傅 |
[2:10:17] | Qui-Gon? | 魁刚? |
[2:10:21] | How to commune with him I will teach you. | 我会教你怎么和他交流 |
[2:10:26] | – Captain Antilles. – Yes, Your Highness? | – 安德列斯船长 – 是的,阁下 |
[2:10:28] | I’m placing these droids in your care. | 我把这些机器人交给你了 |
[2:10:30] | Treat them well. Clean them up. | 好好照顾他们 |
[2:10:32] | Have the protocol droid’s mind wiped. | 清除他们的记忆 |
[2:10:34] | What? | 什么? |
[2:10:36] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |