英文名称:Star Trek
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | – USS Kelvin, go for Starfleet base. – Starfleet Base. | – 星舰开尔文号呼叫星舰基地 – 星舰基地收到 |
[01:21] | We sent you a transmission. Did you receive it? | 我们已经发送数据 请确认是否收到 |
[01:23] | Kelvin, can you double- check those readings? | 开尔文号 请复核这些数据 |
[01:25] | Our gravitational sensors are going crazy here. You should see this. | 我们的重力感应器失灵 非常奇怪 |
[01:28] | It looks like a lightning storm. | 看起来像电磁风暴 |
[01:29] | What you’ve sent us doesn’t seem possible. | 你发送的数据看起来似乎不可能 |
[01:31] | Yes mam, I understand. That’s why we sent it. | 是的 长官 我了解 所以我们才发送它 |
[01:33] | – Report. – Still outta visual range. 20 seconds. | – 报告情况 – 还有20秒进入目视距离 |
[01:36] | Alert captain Robau that Starfleet advised to proceed with caution… | 报告瑞博舰长 星际舰队建议采取防御行动 |
[01:40] | Polarize the view screen. | 分屏显示 |
[01:42] | – Whatever this is… Klingon origin? – Captain, we have visual. | – 这是什么…克林贡人吗 – 舰长 已经显示 |
[01:45] | – Repeat. Could this be Klingon? – Negative, lieutenant. | – 重复 会是克林贡吗 – 不是 上尉 |
[01:48] | You’re 75000 kilometers from the Klingon border. | 你们距离克林贡边境75000英里以外 |
[01:50] | Captain, are you seeing this? | 舰长 你看… |
[01:54] | My God. | 天啊 |
[02:16] | I have a reading. They’ve locked weapons on us! | 收到报告 对方武器已经锁定我们 |
[02:18] | Red alert! | 红色警戒 |
[02:20] | – Torpedo locked on us at 320′- 2! – Arm weapons! | – 我们已被鱼雷锁定 方向320度 二号位 – 准备武器 |
[02:25] | Evasive pattern delta 5! | 执行D- 5回避方式 |
[02:29] | We’re being cut like grass. | 我们正遭受严重攻击 |
[02:36] | Fire all phasers! Damage report. | 发射所有激光炮 报告损害情况 |
[02:39] | Warp drive’s been knocked out. Never seen anything like this. | 曲速引擎损坏 从没见过这种情况 |
[02:43] | Weapons offline. Main power at 38%. | 武器系统中断 主动力剩余38% |
[02:45] | – They’re firing another! – All power to forward shields! | – 他们正发射另一颗 – 所有能量集中到前护盾 |
[02:56] | Help me… | 救救我… |
[03:02] | Maneuver has been lost. | 失去机动力 |
[03:04] | Are shields even on? | 护盾是否启用 |
[03:05] | Decks 17 and 13, we have confirmed casualties. | 已经确认17层和13层甲板的伤亡者 |
[03:07] | 11% and dropping. 10%. Shields at 9%. | 护盾剩余11% 还在下降 10% 9% |
[03:10] | All remaining power to forward shields. | 所有剩余能量转移到前护盾 |
[03:12] | Prepare shuttles for evacuation. | 准备撤离用飞船 |
[03:16] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[03:19] | My commander requests the presence of your captain… | 我的司令官要求见你们的舰长 |
[03:21] | In order to negotiate a ceasefire. | 以谈判停火条件 |
[03:24] | You will come aboard our ship via shuttlecraft. | 你必须乘坐飞船到我们舰上来 |
[03:27] | Your refusal would be unwise. | 你若拒绝 那就太蠢了 |
[03:42] | Walk with me. | 跟我来 |
[03:50] | If I don’t report in 15 minutes evacuate the crew. | 如果15分钟内我没有消息 全舰撤离 |
[03:53] | – Sir, we could… – There is no outpost out here. | – 长官,我们可以… – 在这里我们孤立无援 |
[03:56] | Use autopilot and get off this ship. | 使用自动飞行 然后弃船 |
[04:00] | Aye captain. | 明白 舰长 |
[04:01] | You’re captain now, Mr. Kirk. | 你现在是舰长了 柯克先生 |
[05:17] | His heart rate is elevated. | 他的心跳加快了 |
[05:41] | Look at the ship. | 看这艘船 |
[05:44] | – Are you familiar with this craft? – Who is your commander? | – 你熟悉这艘船吗 – 你的司令官是谁 |
[05:49] | – Is that him? – I will speak for captain Nero. | – 那就是他吗 – 我代表尼禄舰长发言 |
[05:52] | Then ask captain Nero: | 那么请问尼罗舰长 |
[05:54] | What gives him the right to attack a Federation vessel. | 谁给他权力肆意攻击联邦星舰的 |
[06:10] | Do you know the location of ambassador Spock? | 你知道斯波克大使在那里吗 |
[06:16] | I’m unfamiliar with ambassador Spock. | 我不知道什么斯波克大使 |
[06:21] | – What is the current star date? – Star date? | – 现在是星历哪年 – 哪一年 |
[06:26] | 2233.04 2233.04. | |
[06:30] | Where are you from? | 你们来自哪里 |
[06:38] | Terminated. | 已死亡 |
[06:40] | Sir, they have a lock on our signal. | 长官 他们已经锁定我们的信号 |
[06:41] | They’re launching again. | 他们准备再次开火 |
[06:41] | Bravo 6 maneuver fire, full spread! | B- 6方案 全方位开火 |
[06:54] | I’m initiating general order 13, we’re evacuating! | 我下达13号舰长令 全员撤离 |
[06:57] | Sir. | 是 长官 |
[07:03] | All decks, this is the captain speaking, evacuate the ship immediately. | 所有舰层注意 我是舰长 立即弃船逃生 |
[07:06] | Get your… to the shuttlecraft. Begin evacuating… | 迅速前往指定飞船 开始撤离 |
[07:08] | That’s George’s voice. What’s happening? | 是乔治的声音 发生什么了 |
[07:11] | We’ll deliver it in the shuttle. Go! | 我们得去逃生艇分娩 快 |
[07:25] | – George. – You’re OK, thank God. | – 乔治 – 你很好 感谢上帝 |
[07:27] | I have medical shuttle 37 standing by. Get to it now. Can you do that? | 37号医疗逃生艇待命中 你现在过去 可以吗 |
[07:30] | Yes. | 可以 |
[07:30] | Everything’s gonna be OK. | 一切都会好的 |
[07:31] | Do exactly as I say, shuttle 37. | 照我说的做 去37号逃生艇 |
[07:35] | George, it’s coming. | 乔治 快了 |
[07:37] | – Our baby. It’s coming now. – I’m on my way. | – 我们的孩子快出生了 – 我马上到 |
[07:45] | Autopilot function has been destroyed. Manual operation only. | 自动驾驶系统失效 只能人工控制 |
[07:51] | Clear those decks now! Get to the shuttles! Move! Move! Move! | 清理甲板 赶往逃生艇 快 快 快 |
[07:58] | – That was a big one! – Just keep breathing. You’ll be fine. | – 越来越厉害了 – 继续呼吸 你会好的 |
[08:01] | – And the baby too, right? – And the baby too. | – 宝宝也一样 对吧 – 宝宝也会没事的 |
[08:09] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[08:15] | Captain to shuttle 37. Is my wife on board? | 舰长呼叫37号逃生艇 我的妻子在吗 |
[08:18] | – Yes sir, she is. – I need you to go now. Do you hear me? | – 是的长官 她在 – 我要你们立刻出发 明白吗 |
[08:21] | – We’re waiting on you sir. – No, just go, take off immediately. | – 我们会等您的 长官 – 不 你们立即离开 |
[08:24] | – That’s an order. – Yes sir. | – 这是命令 – 明白 长官 |
[08:26] | Wait. We’re not going yet. | 等等 我们还不能出发 |
[08:30] | Please stop. | 求你停下 |
[08:34] | George, the shuttle’s leaving. Where are you? | 乔治 逃生艇要离开了 你在哪里 |
[08:38] | Sweetheart, listen to me. I’m not gonna be there. | 亲爱的 听我说 我不能赶过去了 |
[08:42] | – No. – This is the only way you’ll survive. | – 不 – 这是让你活下去的唯一方法 |
[08:44] | Please don’t stay on the ship. Come to me here. | 别留在船上 到我身边来 |
[08:47] | The shuttles will never make it if I don’t fight them off. | 如果我不打败他们 飞船是逃不掉的 |
[08:50] | George, I can’t do this without you. | 乔治 我不能没有你 |
[08:53] | OK, I need you to push now! | 好的 现在用力 |
[09:34] | SYSTEMS FAILING | 系统失效 |
[09:41] | COLLISION COURSE ENGAGED | 碰撞进程启动 |
[10:13] | – What is it? – It’s a boy. | – 怎么样 – 是个男孩 |
[10:15] | A boy? | 男孩 |
[10:17] | – Tell me about him. – He’s beautiful. | – 跟我说说他 – 他很美 |
[10:23] | George, you should be here. | 乔治 你应该在这里的 |
[10:26] | Impact alert. | 撞击警告 |
[10:30] | What are we gonna call him? | 我们给他起什么名字 |
[10:32] | We can name him after your father. | 我们可以起你父亲的名字 |
[10:34] | Tiberius, you kiddin’ me? No, that’s the worst. | 泰比里厄斯 你开玩笑吧 不 那太糟了 |
[10:39] | Let’s name him after your dad. Let’s call him Jim. | 起你父亲的名字吧 叫他詹姆斯 |
[10:44] | Jim. OK. Jim it is. | 詹姆斯 好 就叫詹姆斯 |
[10:52] | – Sweetheart can you hear me? – I can hear… | – 亲爱的 你能听到我吗 – 能 |
[10:54] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[10:58] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[12:17] | Hey, are you out of your mind? That car is an antique. | 你疯了吗 那车子可是古董 |
[12:19] | You think you can get away with this just because your mother’s off planet. | 你以为你妈不在地球上你就不会被罚了吗 |
[12:21] | You get your ass back home now! You live in my house buddy. | 现在马上滚回家 你住的可是我的房子 |
[12:25] | You live in my house and that’s my car. | 你住我的房子 开我的车 |
[12:28] | You get one scratch on that car and I’m gonna whip your ass… | 你弄伤一道划痕 我就让你尝尝竹笋肉片… |
[12:55] | Hey Johnny! | 约翰尼 |
[13:17] | Citizen, pull over. | 先生 请靠边停车 |
[13:45] | Noooo…! | 不 |
[14:13] | Is there a problem officer? | 有问题吗 警察先生 |
[14:15] | Citizen, what is your name? | 先生 你叫什么名字 |
[14:18] | My name is James Tiberius Kirk. | 我叫詹姆斯·泰比里厄斯·柯克 |
[14:39] | What is the formula for the volume of a sphere? | 球的体积公式是什么 |
[14:41] | 4/3×π×(R^3)… 4/3 PI times the radius cubed… | |
[14:45] | 1.26… 1.26… | |
[14:56] | What is the dimensionality… | 维度是多少… |
[14:57] | Dimensionality equals the logarithm of n divided by… | 维度等于n的对数处以… |
[15:00] | non- excludability and non- rivalry… | 无排他性及无敌对性… |
[15:02] | 4/3×π×(R^3)… …4/3 PI times the radius… | |
[15:04] | …is morally praiseworthy but not morally obligatory. | 精神上值得称颂 但实际无此义务 |
[15:11] | Spock. | 斯波克 |
[15:14] | I presume you’ve prepared new insults for today? | 我想你已经准备好今天新的侮辱了吧 |
[15:17] | Affirmative. | 不错 |
[15:27] | This is your 35th attempt to illicit an emotional response from me. | 这是你第35次试图引起我的情绪反映 |
[15:31] | You’re neither Human nor Vulcan and therefore have no place in this universe. | 你既非人也非瓦肯人 在宇宙没有立足之地 |
[15:34] | Look, his Human eyes. They look sad. Don’t they. | 看 他的人眼 那是哀伤 不是吗 |
[15:37] | Perhaps an emotional response requires physical stimulate. | 或许需要一些肉体上的刺激才能让你生气 |
[15:42] | He’s a traitor you know? Your father. | 你的父亲是个叛徒 |
[15:44] | For marrying her. That Human whore. | 他娶了那个人类娼妓 |
[16:16] | They called you a traitor. | 他们说您是叛徒 |
[16:23] | Emotions run deep within our race. | 我们的种族情感深沉 |
[16:26] | In many ways more deeply than in humans. | 许多方面来说 远比人类更为深邃 |
[16:28] | Logic offers a serenity humans seldom experience. | 逻辑能提供给镇定者难得的体验 |
[16:33] | The control of feelings… So that they do not control you. | 控制住情感 你才不会受它们控制 |
[16:41] | You suggest that I should be completely Vulcan? | 您建议我应该彻底成为瓦肯人 |
[16:44] | And yet you married a Human. | 但你却娶了一个人类女性 |
[16:47] | As ambassador to Earth it is my duty to observe | 作为地球大使 我的职责就是观察 |
[16:49] | And understand Human behavior. | 并理解人类的行为 |
[16:52] | Marrying your mother was… logical. | 娶了你的母亲…很符合逻辑 |
[16:59] | Spock. | 斯波克 |
[17:01] | You are fully capable of deciding your own destiny. | 你完全能够决定自己的命运 |
[17:05] | The question you face is:Which path will you choose? | 问题是 你会选择哪条路 |
[17:12] | This is something only you can decide. | 有些事只有你自己才能决定 |
[17:20] | Spock. Come here, let me see you. | 斯波克 过来 让妈看看你 |
[17:25] | – No. – Spock. | – 不 – 斯波克 |
[17:35] | There’s no need to be anxious. You’ll do fine. | 不用担心 你会好的 |
[17:39] | I am hardly anxious, mother. | 我不担心 妈妈 |
[17:42] | And fine has variable definitions, fine is unacceptable. | “好”的定义太多了 “好”无法令人接受 |
[17:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:55] | – May I ask a personal query? – Anything. | – 我能问个私人问题吗 – 当然可以 |
[18:01] | Should I choose to complete the Vulcan discipline of Kolinahr. | 我应该完成瓦肯的柯里纳训练 |
[18:06] | And purge all emotion? | 去除所有情感吗 |
[18:09] | I trust you will not feel it reflects judgment upon you. | 我相信您不会以为 这是针对你的 |
[18:16] | Oh Spock. | 斯波克 |
[18:19] | As always, whatever you choose to be, you will have a proud mother. | 一如以往 无论你选择什么 妈妈以你为荣 |
[18:31] | You have surpassed the expectations of your instructors. | 你的成绩远胜导师的预期 |
[18:35] | Your final record is flawless. With one exception. | 你的记录完美无瑕 除了一点 |
[18:39] | I see that you have applied to Starfleet as well. | 我注意到你也申请了联邦星舰 |
[18:43] | It was logical to cultivate more options. | 为自己准备多项选择 完全符合逻辑 |
[18:46] | Logical, but unnecessary. | 合乎逻辑 但不必要 |
[18:48] | You are hereby accepted to the Vulcan Science Academy. | 兹宣布 你已被瓦肯科学研究院接受 |
[18:51] | It is truly remarkable Spock that you have achieved so much… | 斯波克 你很优秀 虽有劣势 |
[18:54] | despite your disadvantage. | 却能获得如此多的成就 |
[18:56] | All rise. | 起立 |
[19:01] | If you would clarify, minister? To what disadvantage are you referring? | 议长先生 你能说明你指的什么短处吗 |
[19:07] | Your Human mother. | 你的人类母亲 |
[19:14] | Council, ministers, I must decline. | 议会 议长们 我必须谢绝 |
[19:17] | No Vulcan has ever declined admission to this Academy. | 从来没有瓦肯人曾经拒绝进入这所学院 |
[19:19] | But as I am half- human, your record remains untarnished. | 既然我是半人类 您的记录将依旧无瑕 |
[19:23] | Spock, you have made a commitment to honor the Vulcan way. | 斯波克 你承诺过会遵循瓦肯方式的 |
[19:26] | Why did you come before this council today? | 你今日为何还要走到议会面前 |
[19:28] | Was it to satisfy your emotional need to rebel? | 为了让你的叛逆情绪得到满足吗 |
[19:31] | The only emotion I wish to convey is gratitude. | 我唯一想表达的情感就是感谢 |
[19:35] | Thank you, ministers, for your consideration. | 谢谢议会和议长们对我的关心 |
[19:41] | Live long and prosper. | 生生不息 繁荣昌盛 |
[20:06] | – Hi. – Hey there. | – 你好 – 好 |
[20:11] | Hi. I’d like a Clabmin fire tea… 3 Budweiser Classics, | 你好 我要一杯星鳗火茶 三杯经典百威 |
[20:16] | 2 Cardassian sunrises and… | 两杯卡达西恩日落和… |
[20:20] | – Try the Slusho, it’s good. – A Slusho mix, thank you. | – 试试莎休酒 不错的 – 一杯莎休调酒 谢谢 |
[20:23] | That’s a lot of drinks for a woman. | 作为女人 喝得可真够多的 |
[20:27] | – And a shot of Jack, straight up. – Make that two. Her shot’s on me. | – 还有一杯不加冰的杰克 – 双份 算在我账上 |
[20:29] | Her shot’s on her. Thanks, but no thanks. | 我自己付钱 谢谢 不用你付 |
[20:32] | Don’t you at least wanna know my name before you completely reject me? | 你彻底拒绝我之前就不想知道我的名字吗 |
[20:35] | I’m fine without it. | 我不问也无所谓 |
[20:37] | You are fine without it. It’s Jim, Jim Kirk. | 你不问也无所谓 我叫詹姆斯·柯克 |
[20:42] | If you don’t tell me your name, I’m gonna have to make one up. | 你要是不告诉我名字 我只好自己编一个 |
[20:46] | – It’s Uhura. – Uhura? No way. | – 我叫乌胡拉 – 乌胡拉 不会吧 |
[20:49] | That’s the name I was gonna make up for you. | 我正想替你起这个名 |
[20:51] | – Uhura what? – Just Uhura. | – 乌胡拉 姓呢 – 没有姓 |
[20:54] | They don’t have last names in your world? | 你们的世界是没有姓的吗 |
[20:55] | Uhura is my last name. | 乌胡拉就是我的姓 |
[20:57] | Well they don’t have last names in your world? | 那你们的世界是没有名的吗 |
[21:01] | Excuse me buddy. | 借过 老兄 |
[21:03] | So, you’re a cadet, your studying. What’s your focus? | 你是学员 学什么的 |
[21:06] | Xenolinguistics. You have no idea what that means. | 外星语言学 你根本不知道这词的意思吧 |
[21:09] | The study of alien languages. Morphology, phonology, syntax. | 外星人语言的研究 形态学 音韵学 句法 |
[21:14] | Means you’ve got a talented tongue. | 看来你很有语言天赋 |
[21:17] | I’m impressed. | 我很惊讶 |
[21:19] | For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb- hair colonial | 刚才 我还以为你只是个呆头呆脑的乡巴佬 |
[21:21] | Who has sex with farm animals. | 只会找牲口发泄 |
[21:23] | Well, not only. | 可不只是牲口 |
[21:27] | This townie isn’t bothering you, right? | 这个土老帽没骚扰你吧 |
[21:29] | Oh, beyond belief. But it’s nothing I can’t handle. | 骚扰得厉害 不过我应付得来 |
[21:32] | You could’ve handled me. That’s an invitation. | 你能应付 这算是邀请吗 |
[21:35] | – Hey. You better mind your manners. – Oh relax cupcake, it was a joke. | – 喂 你最好识相点 – 别紧张 亲爱的 玩笑而已 |
[21:39] | Hey farm boy, maybe you can’t count. | 乡巴佬 你会数数吗 |
[21:41] | There are 4 of us and 1 of you. | 我们有四个人对付你一个 |
[21:43] | So get some more guys and then it’ll be an even fight. | 再多找点人吧 那样才公平 |
[21:50] | Guys. Stop it. | 伙计们 住手 |
[21:54] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[22:17] | Enough! | 够了 |
[22:26] | Guys, he’s had enough. | 伙计们 够了 |
[22:32] | Outside. All of you. | 全部出去 |
[22:36] | – Now. – Yes, sir. | – 现在 – 是的 长官 |
[22:37] | – What… – I just bought a drink. | – 什么… – 我只是喝杯酒 |
[22:42] | You all right, son? | 你还好吗 孩子 |
[22:44] | You can whistle really loud, you know that? | 你口哨吹得真好 |
[22:48] | You know I couldn’t believe it when the bartender told me who you are. | 酒保告诉我你是谁的时候我简直不敢相信 |
[22:51] | – Who the hell am I, captain Pike? – Your father’s son. | – 我是谁 派克船长 – 你父亲的儿子 |
[22:57] | Can I get another one? | 能再给我一杯吗 |
[22:59] | For my dissertation I was assigned USS Kelvin. | 我写过关于联邦星舰开尔文号的学术论文 |
[23:01] | Something I admired about your dad, he didn’t believe in no- win scenarios. | 我欣赏你父亲 他不相信有不可能赢的时候 |
[23:06] | Sure learned his lesson. | 他肯定是经验丰富 |
[23:07] | Well that depends on how you define winning. | 那取决于你如何定义”胜利” |
[23:09] | – You’re here, aren’t you? – Thanks. | – 你在听我说吧 – 谢谢 |
[23:11] | You know that instinct to leap without looking, that was his nature too… | 不加思考直接行动 也是他的天性之一 |
[23:14] | And in my opinion something Starfleet’s lost. | 我认为这正是联邦舰队所失去的 |
[23:17] | Why are you talking to me man? | 你为什么和我说这些 |
[23:19] | Because I looked up your file while you were drooling on the floor. | 因为我在你泡妞的时候看了你的档案 |
[23:23] | Your aptitude tests are off the charts, so what is it? | 你的能力倾向测验出类拔萃 那问题是什么 |
[23:26] | You like being the only genius level repeat- offender in the mid- west? | 你想喜欢成为中西部唯一一名天才惯犯吗 |
[23:29] | Maybe I love it. | 或许我爱得很呢 |
[23:31] | So your dad dies, you can saddle for less than an ordinary life. | 那么是父亲的死让你满足于平淡的生活 |
[23:35] | Or do you feel that you were meant for something better? Something special? | 还是 你认为自己应得更好的 更为特别的 |
[23:42] | – Enlist in Starfleet. – Enlist? | – 加入星际舰队吧 – 入伍 |
[23:47] | You guys must be way down on your recruiting quarter for the month. | 你们这个月的招募额肯定是低过头了吧 |
[23:49] | If you’re half the man your father was Jim, | 如果你有你父亲一半能力 詹姆斯 |
[23:51] | Starfleet could use you. | 星际舰队就能用得上你 |
[23:54] | You can be an officer in 4 years, you can have your own ship in 8. | 你可以在四年内成为军官 八年内当上舰长 |
[23:59] | You understand what the Federation is, don’t you? It’s important, | 你明白星际联邦是什么 对吧 这很重要 |
[24:02] | It’s a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada. | 它是一支维护和平及人道主义的舰队 |
[24:04] | We done? | 说完了吗 |
[24:06] | I’m done. | 我说完了 |
[24:12] | Riverside shipyard. Shuttle for new recruits leaves tomorrow – 08:00. | 河边船坞 新人招募艇明早八点离开 |
[24:20] | Your father was captain of a starship for 12 minutes. | 你的父亲当了12分钟舰长 |
[24:24] | He saved 800 lives, including your mother’s and yours. | 他救了800条命 包括你们母子俩的 |
[24:30] | I dare you to do better. | 我谅你也做不到更好了 |
[25:57] | Nice ride man. | 车够帅啊 哥们 |
[26:02] | It’s yours. | 送给你了 |
[26:05] | 4 years? I’ll do it in 3. | 四年吗 我会在三年内做到 |
[26:23] | At ease gentlemen. | 放松点 先生们 |
[26:43] | Never did get that first name. | 一直没打听到名字 |
[26:46] | – You need a doctor. – I told you people, | – 你需要医生 – 我跟你们说了 |
[26:47] | I don’t need a doctor, damn it. I am a doctor. | 我不需要医生 该死 我就是医生 |
[26:49] | You need to get back to your seat. | 你得回到自己座位上 |
[26:50] | I had one, in the bathroom with no windows. | 我的就在没窗户的盥洗室里 |
[26:52] | I suffer from aviofobia. That means fear of dying in something that flies. | 我有惧飞症 我对能上天的东西都怕得要死 |
[26:55] | Sir, for your own safety, sit down or else I’ll make you sit down! | 先生 为了安全请您坐下 否则我得强迫您 |
[27:01] | – Fine. – Thank you. | – 好吧 – 谢谢合作 |
[27:04] | This is captain Pike, we’ve been cleared for takeoff. | 我是派克舰长 我们准备起飞 |
[27:08] | I may throw up on you. | 我可能会吐在你身上 |
[27:10] | – I think these things are pretty safe. – Don’t pander with me kid. | – 我想这里很安全 – 别安慰我了孩子 |
[27:14] | One tiny crack in the hull and our blood boils in 13 seconds. | 船上有一条小缝 我们的血液将在13秒内沸腾 |
[27:17] | A solar flare might crop up, cook us in our seats. | 突发一次太阳耀斑 我们将被烤熟在椅子上 |
[27:20] | And while you’re sitting pretty with a case of Andorian shingles, | 等着看你走运地患上安多里安疱疹吧 |
[27:23] | See if you’re still so relaxed when your eyeballs are bleeding. | 看你双眼流血的时候 还能不能这么镇定 |
[27:26] | Space is disease and danger, wrapped in darkness and silence. | 太空就是被黑暗和沉寂掩盖的疾病和危险 |
[27:30] | Well I hate to break this to you, but Starfleet operates in space. | 我不想跟你说破 但星舰就是在太空航行的 |
[27:34] | Yeah, well… I’ve got nowhere else to go, | 对 我没别的地儿可去了 |
[27:36] | The ex wife took the whole damn planet in the divorce. | 离婚时 前妻抢走了整颗星球 |
[27:40] | All I’ve got left is my bones. | 我就剩下这把老骨头 |
[27:47] | – Jim Kirk. – McCoy. Leonard McCoy. | – 詹姆斯·柯克 – 麦科伊 伦纳德·麦科伊 |
[28:11] | Three years later. | 三年后 |
[28:38] | Captain Nero. You’ve been requested on the bridge, sir. | 尼禄舰长 舰桥请您过去 长官 |
[28:42] | Ayel says it’s time. | 阿伊尔说时候到了 |
[28:49] | Sir, we’ve arrived at the coordinates we calculated. | 长官 我们已经抵达您所计算的坐标 |
[28:53] | There’s nothing here. What are your orders? | 但这里空无一物 您的命令是 |
[28:56] | We wait. | 我们等 |
[28:57] | We wait for the one who allowed our home to be destroyed. | 等那个听任我们家园被毁的人到来 |
[29:01] | As we’ve been doing for 25 years. | 正如我们这25年来所做的 |
[29:05] | – And once we’ve killed him? – Kill him? | – 等我们杀了他之后呢 – 杀了他 |
[29:08] | I’m not gonna kill him. I gonna make him watch. | 我不会杀了他 我要他看着 |
[29:26] | Capture that ship. | 逮住那只船 |
[29:29] | Welcome back, Spock. | 欢迎回来 斯波克 |
[29:35] | – Why are you so happy? – I do not know what you’re talking about. | – 你在高兴什么 – 不知道你在说啥 |
[29:37] | – No, I don’t suppose you do. – Hello ladies. | – 对 我猜你也不知道 – 好啊 姑娘们 |
[29:41] | – I’m taking the test again. – You’ve got to be kidding. | – 我要再做一次测试 – 你开玩笑吧 |
[29:42] | Yeah, tomorrow morning. And I want you there. | 不开玩笑 明天上午 我要你也来 |
[29:44] | You know I’ve got better things to do… | 我还有比眼睁睁看你 |
[29:46] | Than watch you embarrass yourself for the 3rd time. | 第三次给自己难堪更有价值的事情可做 |
[29:48] | I am a doctor, Jim. I’m busy. | 我是医生 詹姆斯 我忙得很 |
[29:49] | Bones, it doesn’t bother you that no one’s ever passed the test. | 老骨头 从来没人过那个测试 你没有疑问吗 |
[29:51] | Jim, it’s Kobayashi Maru. No one passes the test. | 詹姆斯 那可是小林丸号测试 从来没人能过 |
[29:54] | And no one goes back for seconds, let alone thirds. | 也没人去考第二次 更别提第三次了 |
[29:57] | I’ve gotta study. | 我还得学习 |
[30:00] | Study, my ass. | 你学个屁 |
[30:05] | Jim, I think I love you. | 詹姆斯 我想我爱你 |
[30:08] | – That is so weird. – Lights. | – 好诡异 – 开灯 |
[30:12] | – Did you just say that is so weird. – Yeah, I did, but I… | – 你刚刚是不是说”好诡异” – 对 我说了 但… |
[30:15] | You don’t love me too? | 你不爱我吗 |
[30:16] | Oh, no, my roommate. | 天 我的室友 |
[30:17] | I thought you said she was gone for the night. | 可我记得你说过 她整晚都不会回来的 |
[30:19] | Obviously she’s not, quick, you gotta… just get under the bed. | 显然不是了 快点 到床底下去 |
[30:21] | – Under…? – Look, just get under the bed. | – 床底… – 就到床底去 |
[30:23] | – She can’t see you here. – Why not? | – 不能让她看到你在这 – 为啥 |
[30:25] | Because I promised her I’d stop bringing guys back to the dorm. | 因为我向她保证过 不会再把男人带回来 |
[30:27] | – Well how… how many guys have y…? – Just d… just down. | – 那 你到底带了多少男人… – 快下去 快 |
[30:32] | Hey. How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[30:34] | – Good. – Strangest thing… | – 很好啊 – 最最奇怪的事情 |
[30:36] | I was in the long range sensor lab. | 我在远程传感实验室里 |
[30:38] | Yeah, I… I thought all night… | 我以为你会呆一整夜 |
[30:40] | I was tracking solar systems and I picked up an emergency transmission. | 我正追踪太阳系 突然收到紧急求救信号 |
[30:44] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的 – 对啊 |
[30:46] | From a Klingon prison planet. | 从一颗克林贡囚星上发出的 |
[30:48] | – No. – Yeah. | – 不是吧 – 没错 |
[30:50] | A Klingon armada was destroyed, 47 ships. | 一支克林贡舰队被毁 47艘舰船 |
[30:52] | So, you’re not going back to the lab tonight? | 那你今晚就不回实验室吗 |
[30:59] | – Gaila, who is he? – Who’s who? | – 盖尔 他是谁 – 谁是谁啊 |
[31:01] | The mouth- breather hiding under your bed. | 藏你床底下 张着大嘴呼吸的那个 |
[31:03] | – You could hear me breathing? – You. | – 你能听到我在呼吸 – 你 |
[31:06] | – Big day tomorrow. – You’re gonna fail. | – 明天可是大日子 – 你肯定会挂的 |
[31:08] | – Gail, see you around. – Get out. | – 盖尔 回见 – 快滚 |
[31:10] | If I pass will you tell me your first name? | 要是我过了 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[31:11] | No. Good night. | 不行 晚安 |
[31:12] | I think the fact that you picked up a transmission is very impress… | 你收到求救信号一事非常有趣 |
[31:18] | We’re receiving a distress signal from the USS Kobayashi Maru. | 我们收到从小林丸号舰船发送的遇难信号 |
[31:21] | The ship has lost power and is stranded. | 星舰已失去动力 处于困境 |
[31:23] | Starfleet command has ordered us to rescue them. | 星际舰队司令部命令我们前往救援 |
[31:25] | Starfleet command has ordered us to rescue them… captain. | “星际舰队司令部命令我们前往救援”…”舰长” |
[31:31] | Two Klingon vessels have entered the neutral zone… | 两艘克林贡飞船进入了中立地带 |
[31:33] | And are locking weapons on us. | 并将武器锁定了我们 |
[31:35] | – That’s okay. – That’s okay? | – 没关系 – 没关系吗 |
[31:37] | Yeah, don’t worry about it. | 对 不用担心 |
[31:39] | Did he say don’t worry about it? | 他说”不用担心” |
[31:41] | Is he not taking the simulation seriously? | 他压根就没打算认真对待模拟作战吧 |
[31:44] | Three more Klingon war birds decloaking and targeting our ship. | 又有三艘克林贡飞船撤除隐身 瞄准了我们 |
[31:46] | I don’t suppose this is a problem either? | 我想 这大概也不成问题吧 |
[31:48] | They’re firing, captain. | 他们开火了 舰长 |
[31:50] | Alert medical bay to prepare to receive… | 通知医疗部准备迎接受损飞船上的… |
[31:51] | All crew members from the damaged ship. | 所有伤员 |
[31:54] | And how do you expect us to rescue them… | 被克林贡人包围的情况下 |
[31:56] | when we’re surrounded by Klingons… captain? | 如何拯救他们呢 舰长 |
[31:58] | Alert medical. | 去通知医疗部 |
[32:02] | Our ship is being hit. Shields at 60%. | 我们的舰船被击中 护盾剩余60% |
[32:04] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[32:06] | Should we, I don’t know, fight back? | 我们要如何 回击吗 |
[32:09] | – No. – Of course not. | – 不 – 当然不能 |
[32:18] | What is this? What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 搞什么鬼 |
[32:24] | Hm. Arm photons. Prepare to fire on the Klingon war birds. | 光子炮 准备对克林贡飞船开火 |
[32:26] | – Yes, sir. – Jim, their shields are still up. | – 是 长官 – 詹姆斯 他们的护盾还在 |
[32:28] | Are they? | 是吗 |
[32:31] | – No, they’re not. – Fire on all enemy ships. | – 不 没有了 – 对所有敌舰开火 |
[32:35] | One photon each should do let’s not waste ammunition. | 每艘一发光子炮就够了 不必浪费弹药 |
[32:38] | Target locked an acquired on all war birds. | 锁定目标 瞄准所有飞船 |
[32:40] | Firing. | 开火 |
[32:46] | All ships destroyed, captain. | 所有舰船都已摧毁 舰长 |
[32:47] | Begin rescue of the stranded crew. | 开始拯救被困人员 |
[32:49] | So, we’ve managed to eliminate all enemy ships, | 那么 我们设法摧毁了所有敌舰 |
[32:52] | No one on board was injured, | 船上无人受伤 |
[32:54] | And the successful rescue of the Kobayashi Maru crew is under way. | 对小林丸号船员的成功救援正在进行之中 |
[33:04] | How the hell did that kid beat your test? | 那小鬼怎么能通过你的测试 |
[33:09] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[33:12] | This session has been called to resolve a troubling matter. | 召开这次会议 是为了解决一件麻烦事 |
[33:15] | James T. Kirk, step forward. | 詹姆斯·T·柯克 走上前来 |
[33:19] | Cadet Kirk, evidence has been submitted to this council, | 柯克学员 有证据被呈交委员会 |
[33:22] | Suggesting that you violated the ethical code of conduct | 指出你违反了星际舰队章程17.43规章 |
[33:25] | Pursuing to regulation 17.43 of the Starfleet code. | 所制定的行动守则 |
[33:30] | Is there anything you care to say before we begin, sir? | 在我们开始之前 你有想说的话吗 先生 |
[33:34] | Yes. I believe I have the right to face my accuser directly? | 有 我想我有权面对我的控告人 |
[33:42] | Step forward please. | 请站上前来 |
[33:44] | This is commander Spock. He is one of our most distinguished graduates. | 斯波克指挥官 我们最杰出的毕业生之一 |
[33:48] | He’s programmed the Kobayashi Maru exam for the last 4 years. | 在过去的四年里 他负责编程小林丸号测试 |
[33:54] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[33:56] | Cadet Kirk, you somehow managed to install and activate a subroutine… | 柯克学员 你设法在程序代码中… |
[33:59] | In the programming code, thereby changing the conditions of the test. | 安插了一个子程序 改变了测试的条件 |
[34:03] | – Your point being? – In academic vernacular. You cheated. | – 你想说的是 – 用校园行话来说 你作弊了 |
[34:08] | Let me ask you something I think we all know the answer to. | 让我问个谁都知道答案的问题吧 |
[34:13] | The test itself is a cheat, isn’t it? You programmed it to be unwinnable. | 测试本身就是作弊吧 你根本没打算让人赢 |
[34:17] | Your argument precludes the ability of a no- win scenario? | 你的论点排除了毫无赢面出现的可能性 |
[34:20] | I don’t believe in no- win scenarios. | 我不相信毫无赢面的情况 |
[34:22] | Then not only did you violate the rules, | 那么 你不仅仅违反了规定 |
[34:23] | you also failed to understand the principle lesson. | 而且根本就没弄懂关键点何在 |
[34:26] | Please, enlighten me. | 那就给我点启发吧 |
[34:27] | You of all people should know, cadet Kirk, | 你应该比别人更清楚 柯克学员 |
[34:30] | A captain cannot cheat death. | 舰长无法逃脱一死 |
[34:35] | – I of all people? – Your father, | – 就我一个人吗 – 你父亲 |
[34:38] | Lt. George Kirk assumed command of his vessel… | 乔治·柯克中尉接过舰长一职之后 |
[34:40] | Before being killed in action, did he not? | 随即阵亡 不是吗 |
[34:41] | I don’t think you like the fact that I beat your test. | 我想你大概很不高兴我通过了你的测试吧 |
[34:43] | Further more you have failed to define the purpose of the test. | 此外 你未能明白这一测试的目的 |
[34:46] | – Enlighten me again. – The purpose to experience fear. | – 再给我点启发吧 – 其目的是为了体验恐惧 |
[34:50] | Fear in the face of certain death. | 在死亡已无可避免时的恐惧 |
[34:53] | To accept that fear and maintain control of oneself and one’s crew. | 在接受恐惧的同时 控制住自己 管理好船员 |
[34:56] | This is a quality expected in every Starfleet captain. | 这是星际舰队每一位舰长都应具备的素质 |
[35:03] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 长官 |
[35:10] | We’ve received a distress call from Vulcan. | 我们收到瓦肯星发来的求救信号 |
[35:13] | With our primary fleet engaged in the Laurentian system, | 我们的主要战舰均集结在劳伦星系 |
[35:16] | I hereby order all cadets to report to hangar 1 immediately. | 我在此命令所有学员马上到一号机库报道 |
[35:20] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[35:27] | – Who was that pointy- eared bastard? – I do not know. | – 那个尖耳杂种是谁 – 我不认识 |
[35:30] | But I like him. | 不过我喜欢他 |
[35:37] | Bracer, USS Farragut. | 巴瑞瑟 联邦星舰法拉古特号 |
[35:39] | McCoy, USS Enterprise. | 麦考伊 联邦星舰进取号 |
[35:41] | McGrath, USS Walcott. | 麦克格拉斯 联邦星舰沃尔科特号 |
[35:42] | Spader, USS Hood. | 斯巴德 联邦星舰胡德号 |
[35:44] | Welcome to Starfleet. Godspeed. | 欢迎来到星际舰队 祝各位好运 |
[35:48] | He didn’t call my name. | 他没叫到我的名字 |
[35:51] | Commander, sir, you didn’t call my name, Kirk, James T. | 指挥官 长官 你没叫我的名字 柯克 詹姆斯·T |
[35:56] | Kirk, you’re on academic suspension, that means you’re grounded | 柯克 你被停学了 意味着在校委会裁决之前 |
[35:59] | Until the academy board rules. | 你必须留在地上 |
[36:04] | Jim, the board will rule in your favor. | 詹姆斯 校委会的裁决会偏向你的 |
[36:07] | Most likely. | 很有可能 |
[36:10] | Look Jim, I’ve gotta go. | 听着 詹姆斯 我得走了 |
[36:13] | Yeah. Yeah, go. Be safe. | 好的 你去吧 小心点 |
[36:23] | – Excuse me. – Yeah. Yeah. Sorry. | – 借过 – 嗯 嗯 好的 |
[36:30] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[36:34] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[36:36] | Uhura, USS Farragut. | 乌胡拉 联邦星舰法拉古特号 |
[36:37] | Petrovsky, USS Antares. | 普特拉夫斯基 联邦星舰心宿二星号 |
[36:39] | Go to your stations and good luck. | 马上各就各位 祝你们好运 |
[36:45] | – Bones, where are we going? – You’ll see. | – 老骨头 我们去哪啊 – 你马上就知道了 |
[36:50] | – Commander, a word? – Yes, lieutenant? | – 指挥官 能问一句么 – 什么事 中尉 |
[36:51] | – Was I not one of your top students? – Indeed you were. | – 我难道不是您最好的学生之一吗 – 你当然是 |
[36:54] | And did I not on multiple occasions demonstrate… | 我难道不是曾经多次表露出… |
[36:56] | an exceptional oral sensitivity, and I quote… | 我卓越的听觉能力 并且 恕我引用 |
[36:59] | “An unparalleled ability to identify sonic anomalies… | “在子空间数据传输测验中 |
[37:02] | In subspace transmission tests”? | 可分辨出音波异常的卓绝能力” |
[37:03] | Consistently, yes. | 一直都是 没错 |
[37:05] | And while you were well aware that I’m qualified… | 您十分明白 我最大的希望… |
[37:07] | And desire to serve on the USS Enterprise, | 就是能在进取号星舰上服役 |
[37:08] | I’m assigned to the Farragut? | 可您竟然分配我到法拉古特号上 |
[37:10] | It was an attempt to avoid the appearance of favoritism. | 这是为了避免表现出偏爱 |
[37:14] | No. I’m assigned to the Enterprise. | 不 我要去进取号 |
[37:20] | – Yes, I believe you are. – Thank you. | – 好吧 你是去进取号 – 谢谢 |
[37:23] | – What are you doing? – I’m doing you a favor. | – 你在做什么 – 帮你的忙 |
[37:26] | I couldn just leave you there looking all pathetic. Take a seat. | 我不能把你留在那里可怜兮兮的 坐下 |
[37:29] | Let me give you a vaccine against viral infection… | 坐下 我要给你打一针抗泥蚤… |
[37:30] | From the Ovaran mud flies. | 病毒感染的疫苗 |
[37:34] | – What for? – To give you the symptoms. | – 干嘛 – 为了让你出现症状 |
[37:36] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:37] | You’re gonna start to lose vision in your left eye. | 你的左眼很快会失去视力 |
[37:39] | Yeah, I already have. | 对 已经开始了 |
[37:40] | Oh, and you’re gonna get a really bad headache and flop sweat. | 然后你会出现严重的头疼 大量流汗 |
[37:43] | – You call this a favor? – Yeah, you owe me one. | – 你管这叫帮忙 – 对啊 你欠我一次 |
[37:48] | Kirk, James T. He is not cleared for duty aboard the Enterprise. | 柯克 詹姆斯·T 他没被分派到进取号上 |
[37:53] | Medical code states the treatment and transport of a patient is… | 医务条例规定 治疗与运送一名病人… |
[37:55] | To be determined at the discretion of his attending physician. | 必须听从其主治医生的意见 |
[37:58] | Which is me. So I’m taking Mr. Kirk aboard. | 也就是我 所以我要带柯克先生上船 |
[38:01] | Or you would you like to explain to captain Pike… | 或者 你宁愿去向派克舰长解释 |
[38:04] | Why Enterprise warped into a crisis… | 为何进取号曲速冲向危机时 |
[38:05] | Without one of its senior medical officers? | 舰上竟少了一名它的主要医官 |
[38:09] | – As you were. – As you were. Come on. | – 上船吧 – 上船 走吧 |
[38:30] | I might throw up on you. | 我可能会吐你身上 |
[38:32] | Jim, you’ve gotta look at this. | 詹姆斯 你真该看看这个 |
[38:34] | – Jim, look. – What? | – 詹姆斯 看 – 什么 |
[39:34] | We need to get you changed. | 我们得替你换件衣服 |
[39:36] | I don’t feel right. I feel like I’m leaking. | 我觉得不太对劲 好像尿裤子了 |
[39:38] | Damn, it’s that pointy- eared bastard. | 见鬼 尖耳杂种在那 |
[39:58] | – Mr. Spock. – Captain. | – 斯波克先生 – 舰长 |
[40:00] | – Engineering reports ready for launch. – Thank you. | – 轮机部报告 已做好起飞准备 – 谢谢 |
[40:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, the maiden voyage of our newest flagship | 女士们先生们 我们最新旗舰的处女航 |
[40:06] | Deserves more pompon circumstance that we can afford today. | 值得比我们今天提供的更加盛大的仪式 |
[40:09] | The christening will just have to be our reward for a safe return. | 她的洗礼仪式将是对我们顺利返航的奖励 |
[40:13] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[40:14] | All decks, this is Captain Pike. Prepare for immediate departure. | 各舰层 我是派克舰长 准备立即出发 |
[40:17] | Helm, thrusters. | 舵手 推进器 |
[40:18] | …retracted, captain, dock control reports ready. | 系具已收回 舰长 港口控制室报告准备完毕 |
[40:21] | Thrusters fired. Separating from space dock. | 推进器点火 离开太空港 |
[40:33] | The fleet’s cleared space dock, captain. All ships ready for warp. | 已离开太空港 舰长 所有舰船准备曲速前进 |
[40:36] | – Set course for Vulcan. – Aye- aye, captain. | – 设定到瓦肯星的航线 – 是 舰长 |
[40:39] | Course laid in. | 航线已设定 |
[40:41] | Maximum warp. Punch it. | 最大曲速 冲吧 |
[41:01] | – Lieutenant, where’s helmsmen McKenna? – He has lung worms sir. | – 中尉 麦肯纳舵手在哪 – 他患上肺虫了 长官 |
[41:04] | He couldn’t report to his post. | 没法到位 |
[41:06] | – I’m Hikaru Sulu. – And you are a pilot, right? | – 我是苏鲁田光 – 你是个飞行员吧 |
[41:09] | Very much so, sir. I’m… I’m not sure what’s wrong here. | 毋庸置疑 长官 我…不太确定出了什么问题 |
[41:14] | Is the parking brake on? | 制动系统还开着么 |
[41:16] | No. | 关了 |
[41:17] | I figured it out, I’m just… | 我会查出来的 只是… |
[41:18] | Have you disengaged the external inertial dampener? | 你松开外层惯性抑制器了么 |
[41:26] | – Ready for warp, sir. – Let’s punch it. | – 准备曲速前进 长官 – 我们走吧 |
[41:35] | – Where are we? – Medical bay. | – 我们在哪 – 医疗部 |
[41:37] | – This isn’t worth it. – A little suffering’s good for the soul. | – 这可不值得 – 苦其体肤对灵魂有好处 |
[41:39] | Hi, how are you? | 你好啊 |
[41:41] | My mouth is itchy. Is that normal? | 我嘴巴痒痒 这正常吗 |
[41:43] | Well, those symptoms won’t last long. | 那些症状不会持续很久的 |
[41:44] | I’m going to give you a mild sedative. | 我再给你一针中效镇静剂 |
[41:46] | Oh, I wish I didn’t know you. | 我真希望不认识你 |
[41:47] | Don’t be such an infant. | 别幼稚了 |
[41:51] | How long is it supposed to… | 这到底要多久… |
[41:53] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[41:56] | Engines at maximum warp captain. | 引擎已至最大曲速 舰长 |
[41:57] | Russian whiz kid, what’s your name? Cheikov? Chirpov? | 俄罗斯神童 你叫什么 柴可 切泼夫 |
[41:59] | – Ensign Chekov, Pavel Andrejevic, sir. – Fine. | – 切科夫少尉 帕维尔·安德烈 长官 – 好 |
[42:03] | Chekov, Pavel Andrejevic, begin ship wide mission broadcast. | 切科夫 帕维尔·安德烈 开始全舰任务广播 |
[42:06] | Yes, sir. Happy to. | 是 长官 乐意之至 |
[42:08] | Ensign authorization code 95 Wictor Wictor 2. | 少尉级授权码 9- 5- Wictor- Wictor- 2 |
[42:12] | Authorization not recognized. | 授权码无效 |
[42:14] | Ensign authorization code 95 Victor Victor 2. | 少尉级授权码 9- 5- Victor- Victor- 2 |
[42:21] | Access granted. | 成功进入 |
[42:23] | May I have your attention please. | 请各位注意 |
[42:26] | At 22:00, telemetry detected an anomaly in the neutral zone. | 22:00 遥感勘测仪在中立地带发现异常现象 |
[42:32] | What appeared to be a lightning storm in space. | 看着像是在宇宙间发生的雷暴 |
[42:35] | Soon after, Starfleet received a distress signal from the Vulcan high command | 不久后 舰队收到瓦肯议会发来的求救信号 |
[42:40] | That their planet was experiencing seismic activity. | 称他们的星球目前地壳活动剧烈 |
[42:44] | Our mission is to assess the condition of Vulcan | 我们的使命 就是评估瓦肯星的情况 |
[42:48] | And assist in evacuations if necessary. | 在必要之时帮助其撤离 |
[42:52] | We should be arriving at Vulcan within 3 minutes. Thank you for your time. | 三分钟内 我们将到达瓦肯星 谢谢您的收听 |
[42:58] | Lightning storm. | 雷暴 |
[43:00] | Aah Jim, you’re awake. How do you feel? | 詹姆斯 你醒了 感觉如何 |
[43:04] | – Good God, man! – What? Aah! | – 老天 – 怎么了 |
[43:09] | – What the hell’s this? – A reaction to the vaccine. Damn it. | – 这他妈怎么回事 – 疫苗过敏 该死 |
[43:12] | Nurse Chapel, I need 50cc of cortisone. | 夏蓓尔护士 我需要50毫升可的松 |
[43:15] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[43:18] | May I… Appeared to be a lightning storm in space. | 请…像是在宇宙间发生的雷暴 |
[43:23] | We’ve gotta stop the ship. | 我们得把船停下 |
[43:24] | Jim. I’m not kidding. You need to keep your heart rate down. | 詹姆斯 我不是开玩笑 你得把心率降下来 |
[43:28] | Computer, locate crew member Uhura. | 电脑 标示乘务员乌胡拉所在地 |
[43:30] | I haven’t seen a reaction this severe since medical school. | 自从毕业后我还没见过这么糟糕的反应 |
[43:32] | – We’re flying into a trap! – Damn it, Jim! Stand still. | – 我们正驶向陷阱 – 该死 詹姆斯 给我站好 |
[43:36] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[43:47] | – Uhura, Uhura… – Kirk. What’re you doing here? | – 乌胡拉 乌胡拉… – 柯克 你在这做什么 |
[43:49] | Transmission from the Klingon prison planet, what exactly did it say? | 从克林贡囚星发来的信号 具体说什么 |
[43:51] | Oh my God, what’s wrong with your hands? | 见鬼 你的手怎么了 |
[43:53] | Who is responsible for the Klingon attack? | 是谁攻击了克林贡人 |
[43:55] | – And was the ship Romu…? – Was the ship what? | – 那舰船… – 那舰船怎么了 |
[43:58] | – What’s happening to my mouth? – You got numb tongue? | – 我的嘴巴怎么了 – 舌头麻痹 |
[44:00] | – Numb tongue?! – I can fix that. | – 舌头麻痹 – 我能解决 |
[44:02] | – Was the ship what? – Romulan. | – 那舰船怎么了 – 罗慕伦人 |
[44:04] | – What? – Romulan. | – 什么 – 罗慕伦人 |
[44:06] | – Romulan? – Yeah. | – 罗慕伦人 – 没错 |
[44:07] | – Yes. – Yeah! | – 对 – 对 |
[44:43] | Prod Nero seven Federation ships are on their way. | 尼禄舰长 七艘联邦星舰飞过来了 |
[44:49] | – Jim! – What’s going on? | – 詹姆斯 – 发生什么了 |
[44:50] | – Jim, come back. – Captain! | – 詹姆斯 回来 – 舰长 |
[44:52] | Captain Pike, sir, we have to stop the ship. | 派克舰长 我们必须停船 |
[44:54] | Kirk, how the hell did you get on board the Enterprise? | 柯克 你是怎么登上进取号的 |
[44:56] | Captain, this man is under the influence of a… | 舰长 这家伙正在被疫苗的… |
[44:58] | – Severe reaction to a vaccine. – Bones, plea… | – 强烈过敏反应所影响 – 老骨头 拜… |
[45:00] | He’s completely delusional… | 他现在完全是胡言乱语… |
[45:01] | Vulcan is not a experiencing a natural disaster, | 瓦肯星正在经历的并非自然灾害 |
[45:03] | It’s being attacked by Romulans. | 那是被罗慕伦人攻击了 |
[45:04] | Romulans? Cadet Kirk, I think you’ve had enough attention for one day… | 罗慕伦人 柯克 你今天得到的关注够多了… |
[45:08] | McCoy, take him back to medical. We’ll have words later. | 麦考伊 带他回医疗部去 我们一会儿再谈 |
[45:10] | – Aye captain. – Sir, that same anomaly… | – 是 舰长 – 长官 与此相同的异常现象… |
[45:12] | Mr. Kirk is not cleared to be aboard this vessel, captain… | 柯克先生无权登上此舰 舰长… |
[45:14] | Look, I get it, you’re a great… | 我明白 你的辩论很了不起… |
[45:16] | I’d love to do it again with you soon… | 我很乐意再来一次… |
[45:17] | – I can remove the cadet… – Try it! | – 我可以送走这学员… – 你试试看 |
[45:19] | This cadet is trying to save the bridge! | 这名学员正试图拯救整个舰桥 |
[45:21] | By recommending a full stop mid- warp doing a rescue mission? | 就要求肩负使命的星舰停止曲速飞行吗 |
[45:24] | It’s not a rescue mission. Listen to me. It’s an attack. | 这不是救援任务 听我说 这是攻击 |
[45:25] | Based on what facts? | 基于何种理由 |
[45:29] | That same anomaly, a lightning storm in space | 与此相同的异常现象 在宇宙空间中的雷暴 |
[45:32] | That we saw today, also occurred on the day of my birth. | 我们今天见到的 我出生那天也发生过 |
[45:34] | Before a Romulan ship attacked the USS Kelvin. | 在一艘罗慕伦飞船攻击星舰开尔文号之前 |
[45:37] | You know that, sir. I’ve read your dissertation. | 您知道的 长官 我看过您的论文 |
[45:39] | That ship, which had formidable and advanced weaponry… | 那艘拥有令人畏惧的先进武器的飞船 |
[45:42] | Was never seen or heard from again. | 之后没再有人见过或听说过 |
[45:44] | The Kelvin attacked a place on the edge of Klingon space. | 开尔文号攻击战发生在克林贡星区边缘 |
[45:46] | And at 23:00 last night there was an attack. | 昨晚23:00 那里发生了一次战斗 |
[45:48] | 47 Klingon war birds destroyed by Romulans, sir. | 有47艘克林贡飞船被罗慕伦人摧毁 长官 |
[45:52] | And it was reported that the Romulans were in one ship, one massive ship. | 据报告罗慕伦人乘坐的是一艘庞大的飞船 |
[45:55] | And you know of this Klingon attack how? | 你怎么知道这次克林贡人被袭的 |
[46:00] | Sir, I intercepted and translated the message myself. | 长官 是我截获并翻译了那条信息 |
[46:04] | – Kirk’s report is accurate. – We’re warping into a trap, sir. | – 柯克的报告准确无误 – 我们正飞向圈套 长官 |
[46:07] | The Romulans are waiting for us. I promise you that. | 罗慕伦人正等着我们 我可以保证 |
[46:11] | The cadet’s logic is sound. | 该学员的逻辑分析很有道理 |
[46:13] | And Lt. Uhura’s is unmatched in xenolinguistics. | 乌胡拉中尉在外星语言学的造诣无人能及 |
[46:16] | We would be wise to accept her conclusion. | 我们应该明智地接受她的推论 |
[46:17] | Scan Vulcan space. Check for any transmissions in Romulan. | 扫描瓦肯星域 彻查有无罗慕伦人的信号 |
[46:20] | Sir, I’m not sure I can distinguish the Romulan language from Vulcan. | 长官 我不确定能否辨别罗慕伦语和瓦肯语 |
[46:24] | What about you? Do you speak Romulan, cadet? | 你呢 你懂罗慕伦语吗 学员 |
[46:26] | Uhura. All 3 dialects, sir. | 乌胡拉 三种方言都懂 长官 |
[46:28] | – Uhura, relieve the lieutenant. – Yes, sir. | – 乌胡拉 去接替中尉 – 是 长官 |
[46:31] | Hannity, hail the USS Truman. | 汉妮蒂 呼叫联邦星舰杜鲁门号 |
[46:32] | All the other ships are out of warp sir and have arrived at Vulcan, | 其他舰船已停止曲速飞行且抵达瓦肯星系 |
[46:35] | but we seem to have lost all contact. | 但我们似乎失去了所有联系 |
[46:37] | Sir, I pick up no Romulan transmission or transmission of any kind in the area. | 长官 我在没有收到罗慕伦人或其他信号 |
[46:42] | It’s because they’re being attacked. | 那因为他们被攻击了 |
[46:49] | Shields up. Red alert. | 升起护盾 红色警戒 |
[46:53] | Arrival at Vulcan in 5 seconds. | 五秒内抵达瓦肯星系 |
[46:55] | 4… 3… 2… | 四 三 二 |
[47:00] | – Emergency evasives. – Running, sir. | – 紧急闪避 – 遵命 长官 |
[47:10] | – Damage report. – Deflector shields are holding. | – 受损情况报告 – 偏针仪护盾正常 |
[47:12] | All stations. Engineering, Olson, report. | 所有单位 奥尔森轮机长 报告 |
[47:24] | Full reverse. Come about starboard, 90′ | 整体翻转 右舷转向90度 |
[47:26] | Drop us down underneath them, Sulu. | 苏鲁 降到它们底下去 |
[47:46] | – Sir, there’s another Federation ship. – Destroy it too. | – 长官 还有一艘联邦星舰 – 照样毁掉 |
[47:50] | Fire torpedoes. | 发射鱼雷 |
[47:51] | Captain, they’re locking torpedoes. | 舰长 他们正用鱼雷锁定我们 |
[47:52] | Divert auxiliary power from port nossel to forward shields. | 将引擎的所有备用能源都输送给前方护盾 |
[48:02] | – Sulu, status report. – Shields at 32%. | – 苏鲁 报告情况 – 护盾32% |
[48:05] | Their weapons are powerful, sir. We can’t take another hit like that. | 对方武器太强大 长官 我们无法再承受一次 |
[48:07] | – Get me Starfleet command. – Captain. | – 给我接星际舰队指挥部 – 舰长 |
[48:09] | The Romulan ship has lowered some kind of high energy pulse device | 罗慕伦飞船将某种高能脉冲装置 |
[48:12] | into the Vulcan atmosphere. | 刺入瓦肯星的大气层 |
[48:13] | It’s signal appears to be blocking our communications and transporter abilities. | 它发出的讯号堵塞了我们的通信以及传送 |
[48:16] | All power to forward shields. Prepare to fire all weapons. | 所有能量集中到前护盾 所有武器准备开火 |
[48:23] | Weapons ready. | 武器准备完毕 |
[48:24] | Wait! | 等等 |
[48:26] | – Gohol, magnify! – Yes, sir. | – 船身 把它放大 – 是 长官 |
[48:33] | Captain, we’re being hailed. | 长官 他们致电过来 |
[48:37] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[48:40] | I am the captain Christopher Pike. To whom am I speaking? | 我是克里斯托弗·派克舰长 您是哪位 |
[48:43] | Hi Christopher. I am Nero. | 克里斯托弗 我是尼禄 |
[48:45] | You’ve declared war against the Federation. Withdraw… | 你已经向星际联邦宣战 如果撤退 |
[48:47] | And I’ll agree to arrange a conference… | 我还能同意在中立地点安排一次 |
[48:49] | With Romulan leadership at a neutral location. | 与罗慕伦高层之间的会谈 |
[48:51] | I do not speak for the Empire. We stand apart. | 我并不代表罗慕伦帝国 我们彼此独立 |
[48:56] | As does your Vulcan crew member. Isn’t that right, Spock? | 就像你们那位瓦肯船员 不是么 斯波克 |
[49:03] | Pardon me, I do not believe that you and I are acquainted. | 恕我冒昧 我相信你我并不相识吧 |
[49:06] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们不认识 |
[49:07] | Not yet. | 还没认识 |
[49:09] | Spock, there’s something I would like you to see. | 斯波克 有样东西我要让你看看 |
[49:14] | Captain Pike, your transporter has been disabled. | 派克舰长 你们的传送装置已经无效 |
[49:18] | As you can see, by the rest of the armada, you have no choice. | 你也看到了其他星舰的下场 你已别无选择 |
[49:23] | You will man a shuttle. Come aboard the Narada for negotiations. | 你必须亲自驾驶飞船到纳拉达号进行谈判 |
[49:27] | That is all. | 就这样 |
[49:38] | – They’ll kill you, you know that. – Your survival is unlikely. | – 他会杀了你 你知道的 – 你将不可能存活 |
[49:40] | Captain, we gain nothing by diplomacy. | 舰长 外交手段毫无用处 |
[49:41] | Going over to that ship is a mistake. | 到那艘飞船上去是个错误 |
[49:43] | I too agree. You should rethink your strategy. | 我也同意 你应该重新思考战略 |
[49:45] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[49:47] | I need officers who’ve been trained in advanced hand to hand combat. | 我需要接受过高级近身搏击训练的士兵 |
[49:51] | I have training, sir. | 我受过训 长官 |
[49:53] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[49:55] | Kirk, you too. You’re not supposed to be here anyway. | 柯克 你一起来 反正你也不该呆在这里 |
[49:57] | – Chekov, you have the con. – Aye, Captain. | – 切科夫 你负责掌舵 – 遵命 舰长 |
[50:21] | Prepare the red matter. | 准备好红色物质 |
[50:25] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[51:04] | Without transporters we can’t beam off the ship. | 没有传送器 我们没法将自己传离飞船 |
[51:06] | We can’t assist Vulcan. We can’t do our job. | 我们无法救援瓦肯人 我们完不成任务 |
[51:09] | Mr. Kirk, Mr. Sulu and engineer Olson will space- jump from the shuttle. | 柯克 苏鲁 和奥尔森将从飞船进行太空跳伞 |
[51:14] | You will land on that machine they’ve lowered into the atmosphere… | 你们要降落到他们伸进大气的那台机器上 |
[51:17] | That’s scrambling our gear, you’ll get inside, you’ll disable it… | 它扰乱了我们的传输 你们进去把它关掉 |
[51:20] | Then you’ll beam back to the ship. | 然后你们就能被传送回船上 |
[51:22] | Mr. Spock, I’m leaving you in command of the Enterprise. | 斯波克先生 进取号现在由你指挥 |
[51:25] | Once we have transport capability and communication back up | 传送与通信功能一旦恢复 |
[51:28] | You’ll contact Starfleet and report what the hell’s going on here. | 你马上联系星际舰队 报告这里的一切情况 |
[51:31] | And if all else fails, fall back… | 如果其他人都失败了 迅速撤退 |
[51:33] | And rendezvous with the fleet in the Laurentian system. | 与在劳伦星系的舰队会合 |
[51:35] | Kirk, I’m promoting you to first officer. | 柯克 我现在升你为大副 |
[51:36] | – What? – Captain? | – 什么 – 舰长 |
[51:38] | Please, I apologize. The complexities of Human pranks escape me. | 抱歉 但我无法理解人类玩笑话的复杂性 |
[51:41] | It’s not a prank, Spock. | 斯波克 这不是玩笑 |
[51:43] | And I am not the captain, you are. | 我也不是舰长了 你才是 |
[51:47] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[51:51] | Sir, after we knock out that drill, what happens to you? | 长官 我们毁掉那钻头后 你怎么办 |
[51:53] | I guess you have to come and get me. | 我想 你可能得过来接我了 |
[51:56] | Careful with the ship, Spock. She’s brand new. | 小心驾驶这船 斯波克 她还是崭新的 |
[52:09] | – Dr. Puri, report. – It’s McCoy. | – 普利医生 请报告 – 我是麦考伊 |
[52:12] | Doctor Puri was on deck 6. He’s dead. | 普利医生在第六层甲板 他死了 |
[52:16] | Then you have just inherited his responsibility as chief medical officer. | 那你刚刚接过了他主任医官的职务 |
[52:19] | Yeah, tell me something I don’t know. | 是 说点我不知道的行不 |
[52:25] | Shuttle 89, USS Enterprise, you are clear… | 89号飞船 这里是联邦星舰进取号 你可以… |
[52:31] | – You’ve got the charges, right? – Oh yeah. | – 炸药你带着吧 – 当然 |
[52:33] | Can’t wait to kick some Romulan ass. | 都等不及狠踹那些罗慕伦人了 |
[52:36] | – Yeah. – Oh yeah. | – 对 – 当然 |
[52:57] | So what kinda combat training do you have? | 你接受过哪种搏击训练 |
[52:59] | Fencing. | 击剑 |
[53:04] | Pre- jump. | 准备跳伞 |
[53:10] | Shuttle commander, you are clear from USS Enterprise… | 飞船指挥官 你们已离开进取号领空 |
[53:20] | Gentlemen, we’re approaching the drop zone. | 先生们 我们就要到达跳伞区域了 |
[53:22] | You have one shot to land on that platform. | 你们只有一次机会降落到平台上 |
[53:25] | They may have defenses, so pull your chute as late as possible. | 他们可能有所防备 所以尽量晚点开降落伞 |
[53:28] | 3… 2… 1. | 三 二 一 |
[53:33] | Remember, the Enterprise won’t be able to beam you back… | 记住 进取号没法把你们传送回去 |
[53:35] | Until you’ve turned off that drill. | 除非你们先关掉那钻头 |
[53:39] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[54:01] | Away team is entering the atmosphere, sir. | 外勤小队正在进入大气层 长官 |
[54:04] | 20000 m. | 两万米高空 |
[54:30] | Approaching the platform at 5800 m. | 正在接近位于5800米处的平台 |
[54:33] | Kirk to Enterprise. Distance to target 5000 m. | 柯克呼叫进取号 目标距离 5000米 |
[54:39] | 4600 m from the platform. | 离平台还有4600米 |
[54:41] | 4100 m to target. | 离目标还剩4100米 |
[54:45] | 4000 m. | 4000米 |
[54:46] | 3000 m. | 3000米 |
[54:49] | 2000 m. Pull the chute. | 2000米 打开降落伞 |
[54:57] | – 2000 m. – Pull your chute, Olson. | – 2000米 – 快点 打开降落伞 奥尔森 |
[55:00] | No, not yet. Not yet. | 不 还不行 还不行 |
[55:02] | – 1500 m. – Open the chute! | – 1500米 – 打开降落伞 |
[55:06] | – Olson, pull your chute! – 1000 m. | – 奥尔森 打开你的降落伞 – 1000米 |
[55:21] | Olson! | 奥尔森 |
[55:23] | Olson is gone, sir. | 奥尔森死了 长官 |
[55:45] | Kirk has landed, sir. | 柯克着陆了 长官 |
[57:50] | Gimme your hand. | 手给我 快点 |
[57:59] | Olson had the charges. | 炸弹在奥尔森那 |
[58:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[58:05] | – What do we do? – This. | – 我们怎么办 – 这样 |
[58:20] | The jamming signal’s gone. Transport abilities are reestablished. | 干扰信号消失 通信功能已经恢复 |
[58:24] | Transporter control is reengaged sir. | 传送控制中心恢复了 长官 |
[58:26] | Check all gravitational sensors. I wanna know what they were doing to the planet. | 启动传感器 我要知道他们对星球做了什么 |
[58:29] | Aye, Commander. Captain. Sorry, captain. | 是 指挥官 舰长 抱歉 舰长 |
[58:36] | The drill’s been sabotaged sir but we have reached the planet’s core. | 钻头被破坏 长官 不过我们已经钻至地核 |
[58:40] | Launch red matter. | 发射红色物质 |
[58:56] | Kirk to Enterprise. They just launched something at the planet… | 柯克呼叫进取号 他们往星球上发射了东西 |
[58:59] | Through the hole they just drilled. | 直接进入他们刚钻的洞里 |
[59:01] | – Do you copy Enterprise? – Yes, sir. | – 听到了吗 进取号 – 听到了 长官 |
[59:05] | Captain, gravitational sensors are off the scale. | 舰长 引力传感器超过读数范围 |
[59:08] | If my calculations are correct, they’re creating a singularity… | 如果我的计算正确 他们正制造一个奇异点 |
[59:13] | That will consume the planet. | 足以吞噬整个星球 |
[59:17] | They’re creating a black hole at the center of Vulcan? | 他们在瓦肯星中心制造了一个黑洞 |
[59:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[59:23] | How long does the planet have? | 星球还剩多少时间 |
[59:26] | Minutes, sir. Minutes. | 几分钟 长官 几分钟而已 |
[59:29] | Alert Vulcan command center to signal a planet wide evacuation… | 向瓦肯议会中心发出警报 撤离整个星球 |
[59:31] | All channels, all frequencies. | 用所有频道 所有频率 |
[59:33] | – Spock, wait. – Maintain standard orbit. | – 斯波克 等等 – 保持标准轨道 |
[59:34] | – Yes, sir. – Where are you going? | – 是 长官 – 你去哪 |
[59:36] | To evacuate the Vulcan High Council. | 去撤离瓦肯长老会 |
[59:37] | Their task is to protect our cultural history, | 他们的职责是保护我们的历史文化 |
[59:39] | – My parents will be among them. – Can’t you beam them out? | – 我的父母也在其中 – 你不能把他们传上来吗 |
[59:41] | That is impossible. They will be in the Katric ark. | 那不可能 他们呆在卡催克方舟里 |
[59:44] | I must get them myself. | 我得亲自去接他们 |
[59:45] | – Chekov, you have the con. – Aye. | – 切科夫 你负责掌舵 – 是 |
[59:51] | Kirk to Enterprise. Beam us out of here. | 柯克呼叫进取号 把我们传出这里 |
[59:54] | Stand by, locking on your signal. | 请准备 正在锁定你们的信号 |
[59:56] | – Retract the drill. Let’s move out – Yes, sir. | – 收起钻头 我们走吧 – 是 长官 |
[59:59] | Fold up. | 收起钻头 |
[1:00:03] | I can’t lock on to them. Don’t move. Don’t move! | 我没法跟踪他们 别动 别动 |
[1:00:06] | Hey, Sulu! | 苏鲁 |
[1:00:15] | Sulu! | 苏鲁 |
[1:00:19] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[1:00:23] | I’ve gotcha. Now pull my chute. | 我抓住你了 快打开我的降落伞 |
[1:00:32] | Kirk to Enterprise! We’re falling without a chute! | 柯克呼叫进取号 我们正在下落 没有降落伞 |
[1:00:36] | Beam us up! | 快传我们上去 |
[1:00:37] | I’m sorry I can’t lock on to your signal. | 抱歉我追踪不上你们的信号 |
[1:00:39] | – Beam us up! – You’re moving too fast. | – 传我们上去 – 你们移动太快了 |
[1:00:41] | I can do that. I can do that! | 我能做到 我能做到 |
[1:00:44] | – Take the con. – Aye, sir. | – 你掌舵 – 是 长官 |
[1:00:46] | The black hole’s expanding. | 黑洞正在扩张 |
[1:00:47] | We won’t reach minimum safe distance if we don’t leave immediately. | 不马上离开 我们就无法到达最小安全距离 |
[1:00:51] | Move. Move… I can do that. I can do that. Move. Move… | 让开 让开 我能做到 我能做到 让开 让开 |
[1:00:56] | – Give me manual control, I can lock on. – Beam us up! | – 让我人工控制 我能追踪到他们 – 传我们上去 |
[1:01:00] | – Enterprise, where are you? – Hold on. Hold on! Hold on! | – 进取号 你们在干嘛 – 坚持住 坚持住 坚持住 |
[1:01:04] | Now! Now! Now! Do it now! Now! Now! Now! | 现在 现在 就现在 快啊 现在 现在 |
[1:01:09] | Hold on. Hold on. Compensating gravitational pull. Aaand… | 坚持住 坚持住 修正重力牵引作用 然后… |
[1:01:18] | Gotcha. | 搞定 |
[1:01:29] | – Thanks. – No problem. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[1:01:34] | Clear the pad. I’m beaming to the surface. | 清空发射台 我要到地面去 |
[1:01:37] | The surface of what? | 什么地面 |
[1:01:40] | What, you’re going down there? Are you nuts? | 什么 你要下去 疯了吗 |
[1:01:43] | – Spock, you can’t do that. – Energize. | – 斯波克 你不能那么做 – 启动 |
[1:02:24] | Spock? | 斯波克 |
[1:02:25] | The planet has only seconds left, we must evacuate. | 星球仅剩几秒钟 我们必须离开 |
[1:02:28] | Mother, now. | 母亲 快走 |
[1:02:52] | Spock to Enterprise. Get us out now. | 斯波克呼叫进取号 传我们上去 |
[1:02:54] | Locking on to you. Don’t move. Stay right where you are. | 正在锁定 别动 呆在原地 |
[1:03:03] | Transport in 5… 4… 3… 2… | 传送准备 五 四 三 二… |
[1:03:10] | – Mother! – I’m losing her! I’m losing her!… | – 妈妈 – 我要失去她了 我要失去她了 |
[1:03:14] | I’ve lost her! I’ve lost her. | 我失去她了 我找不回她了 |
[1:04:13] | Acting captain’s log, star date 2258.42. | 启动舰长日志 星际历2258.42 |
[1:04:18] | We have had no word from captain Pike. | 派克舰长未能给我们发来只字片语 |
[1:04:22] | I have therefore classified him a hostage… | 因此我确定他已成为 |
[1:04:24] | of the war criminal known as Nero… | 名为尼禄之战犯的人质 |
[1:04:27] | Nero, who has destroyed my home planet and most of its 6 billion inhabitants. | 尼禄 他毁了我的母星及其六十亿居民 |
[1:04:33] | While the essence of our culture has been saved… | 虽然我们文化之精髓 因守护它的长老们 |
[1:04:35] | in the elders who now reside upon this ship… | 登上这艘飞船而得以保存 |
[1:04:40] | I estimate no more than 10000 have survived. | 我估计幸存者不会超过一万人 |
[1:04:46] | I am now a member of an endangered species. | 我现在成了濒危物种的一员 |
[1:05:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:05:21] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[1:05:40] | What do you need. Tell me. Tell me. | 你需要什么 告诉我吧 |
[1:05:52] | I need everyone… | 我要每个人… |
[1:05:55] | to continue performing admirably. | 都能继续出色工作 |
[1:06:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:06:25] | You must have a lotta questions for me. | 你肯定有很多问题想问我 |
[1:06:28] | I only have one for you. | 我只有一个要问你的 |
[1:06:32] | I need the subspace frequencies of Starfleet’s border protection grids. | 我要星际舰队 边境防护屏障的子空间频段 |
[1:06:37] | Specifically those surrounding Earth. | 尤其是包围着地球的 |
[1:06:41] | Christopher, answer my question. | 克里斯托弗 回答我的问题 |
[1:06:44] | No, you answer for the… | 不 你回答一下 |
[1:06:45] | Genocide you just committed against a peaceful planet. | 为何刚刚对一个和平的星球进行种族灭绝 |
[1:06:47] | No, I prevented genocide. | 不 我避免了种族灭绝 |
[1:06:53] | In my time, where I come from, this is a simple mining vessel. | 在我那时候来的那地方 这只是一艘采矿船 |
[1:06:58] | I chose a life of honest labor. | 我选择了用辛勤劳动 |
[1:07:01] | to provide for myself and the wife who was expecting my child. | 来养活自己和即将分娩的妻子 |
[1:07:05] | I was off planet doing my job… | 我那时离开了星球去工作… |
[1:07:08] | While your Federation did nothing. | 而你们星际联邦就眼睁睁地… |
[1:07:10] | And allowed my people to burn while their planet broke in half. | 坐视我的同胞们 随着星球爆炸而粉身碎骨 |
[1:07:14] | And Spock, he didn’t help us. He betrayed us. | 还有斯波克 他没来帮助我们 他背叛了我们 |
[1:07:17] | No, no… you’re confused. You’re misinformed. | 不 你迷糊了 你的消息是错误的 |
[1:07:19] | Romulus hasn’t been destroyed. | 罗慕伦星球并未被毁 |
[1:07:21] | It’s out there right now. | 它现在好端端的 |
[1:07:22] | You’re blaming the Federation for something that hasn’t happened… | 你为某件未曾发生的事情 而谴责星际联邦 |
[1:07:24] | It has happened! I watched it happen! I saw it happen! | 它发生了 我亲眼看着它发生 我看到了 |
[1:07:28] | Don’t tell me it didn’t happen! | 少跟我扯什么它没发生 |
[1:07:34] | And when I lost her. I promised myself retribution. | 我失去她的那时 我向自己保证 要他们赔偿 |
[1:07:39] | And for 25 years I planned my revenge against the Federation. | 25年来 我计划着 该如何向星际联邦寻仇 |
[1:07:43] | And forgot what it was like to live a normal life. | 忘记了所谓的正常生活是什么样 |
[1:07:47] | I did not forget the pain. | 但我没有忘记痛苦 |
[1:07:50] | It’s a pain that every surviving Vulcan now shares. | 现在每一个幸存的瓦肯人都与我共享痛苦 |
[1:07:56] | My purpose, Christopher, | 我的目的 克里斯托弗 |
[1:07:58] | Is to not simply… | 不仅仅是 |
[1:07:59] | Avoid the destruction of the home that I love… | 让我所爱的家园免遭破坏 |
[1:08:03] | But to create a Romulus that exists free of the Federation. | 还要建立一个 独立于联邦之外的罗慕伦 |
[1:08:11] | You see only then will she be truly saved. | 只有到那时 她才能真正被拯救 |
[1:08:15] | That is why I will destroy all the remaining Federation planets. | 所以 我要摧毁 现存的每一个联邦星球 |
[1:08:20] | Starting with yours. | 就从你的开始 |
[1:08:22] | Then we have nothing left to discuss. | 那我们就没什么好说的了 |
[1:08:29] | You will give me the frequencies to disable Earth’s defenses. | 你会告诉我 解除地球防御系统的频段的 |
[1:08:35] | Centaurian slugs. They latch on to your brain stem… | 人马座蠕虫 它们会寄居到你的脑干上… |
[1:08:41] | And release a toxin that will force you to answer. | 释放一种毒素 强迫你回答问题 |
[1:08:45] | Frequencies please, sir. | 频段 请说吧 先生 |
[1:08:48] | Christopher Pike, captain of the USS Enterprise… | 克里斯托弗·派克 联邦星舰进取号舰长… |
[1:08:50] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[1:08:59] | Have you confirmed that Nero is heading for Earth? | 你确定尼禄是往地球去了吗 |
[1:09:01] | Their trajectory suggests no other destination, captain. | 他们的行进轨道上 没有其他目的地 舰长 |
[1:09:04] | Thank you, It. | 谢谢你 中尉 |
[1:09:06] | Earth may be his next stop, but we have to assume… | 他的下一站或许是地球 但我们得假设… |
[1:09:08] | Every Federation planet’s a target. | 联邦的每一颗星球都是目标 |
[1:09:10] | Out of the chair. | 从椅子上起来 |
[1:09:12] | Well, if the Federation is the target, why didn’t they destroy us? | 如果星际联邦是目标 为何不摧毁我们 |
[1:09:16] | Why would they? Why waste a weapon? | 他们干吗要 何必浪费武器 |
[1:09:18] | We obviously weren’t a threat. | 我们显然不构成威胁 |
[1:09:19] | That is not it. He said he wanted me to see something. | 不是 他说 他要我看什么东西 |
[1:09:22] | The destruction of my home planet. | 我母星的毁灭 |
[1:09:24] | How the hell did they do that, by the way? | 顺便问问 他们干吗那么做 |
[1:09:26] | And where did the Romulans get that kind of weaponry? | 罗慕伦人从哪得到的那种武器 |
[1:09:28] | The engineering comprehension necessary to artificially create a black hole… | 人工制造出黑洞所需的必备工程水平… |
[1:09:32] | May suggest an answer. | 或许给出了答案 |
[1:09:33] | Such technology could theoretically be manipulated… | 如此的技术水平 从理论上说… |
[1:09:36] | to create a tunnel through space- time. | 完全能制造出穿越时空的隧道 |
[1:09:38] | Damn it man, I am a doctor, not physicist. | 该死 哥们 我是医生 不是物理学家 |
[1:09:40] | Are you actually suggesting they’re from the future? | 你是当真认为 他们来自未来 |
[1:09:42] | If you eliminate the impossible, what ever remains, however improbable… | 如果你排除不可能的 剩下来的无论多荒谬 |
[1:09:45] | Must be the truth. | 肯定都是事实 |
[1:09:46] | How poetic. | 真有诗意 |
[1:09:47] | Then what would an angry future Romulan | 那一个来自未来的愤怒罗慕伦人 |
[1:09:49] | Want with captain Pike? | 想从派克舰长身上得到什么呢 |
[1:09:51] | As captain he does know details of Starfleet’s defenses. | 作为舰长 他当然清楚舰队的所有防御资料 |
[1:09:54] | What we need to do is catch up to that ship, | 我们要做的就是追上那艘船 |
[1:09:55] | disable it, take it over and get Pike back. | 废掉它 接管过来 再带回派克 |
[1:09:57] | We are technologically outmatched in every way. | 我们的技术 无论哪个方面都无法企及 |
[1:10:00] | A rescue attempt would be illogical. | 试图拯救是极不合逻辑的 |
[1:10:02] | Nero’s ship would have to drop out of warp for us to overtake it. | 尼禄的飞船不用曲速行进 我们才可能赶上 |
[1:10:05] | Then what about assigning engineering crews to try and boost our warp yield? | 那不然派技术人员试着提高我们的曲速域 |
[1:10:08] | Remaining power and crew are being used to repair radiation leaks… | 剩下的人员都在修理底层甲板上的… |
[1:10:10] | – On the lower decks… – Okay. Alright. Alright. | – 放射性泄漏… – 行了 行了 |
[1:10:12] | The damage communications. Without it… | 以及子空间通信装置的损伤 没有它.. |
[1:10:13] | – There’s got to be some way. – We cannot contact Starfleet. | – 肯定能有办法的 – 我们无法联络星际舰队 |
[1:10:15] | We must gather with the rest of Starfleet. | 我们必须集合星际舰队其他飞船 |
[1:10:18] | To balance the terms of the next engagement, | 才能在下次遭遇时与之相抗衡 |
[1:10:19] | There won’t be a next engagement. | 不会有下一次遭遇了 |
[1:10:21] | By the time we gather it’ll be too late. | 等我们集合 已经太迟了 |
[1:10:24] | Look, you say he’s from the future and knows what’s gonna happen… | 可你说 他来自未来 他知道将会发生的事情 |
[1:10:27] | then the logical thing is to be unpredictable. | 那符合逻辑的方法 就是让自己无法预测 |
[1:10:29] | You’re assuming that Nero knows how event’s are predicted to unfold. | 你这是假设 尼禄知道事态将如何发展 |
[1:10:32] | The contrary. Nero’s very presence has altered the flow of history… | 恰恰相反 尼禄的出现已经完全改变了历史 |
[1:10:35] | Beginning with the attack on the USS Kelvin, | 从他对开尔文号星舰的攻击开始 |
[1:10:37] | Culminating with the events of today, | 直至今天达到顶峰 |
[1:10:38] | Thereby creating an entire new chain of incidents… | 因而产生了一系列全新的事件… |
[1:10:40] | that cannot be anticipated by either party. | 那是双方都无法预测的 |
[1:10:43] | An alternate reality. | 一个平行宇宙 |
[1:10:46] | Precisely. | 不错 |
[1:10:48] | Whatever our lives might have been | 不管我们的生活什么样 |
[1:10:49] | If the time continuum was disrupted | 如果时间统一体被干扰了 |
[1:10:52] | Our destinies have changed. | 我们的命运也就改变了 |
[1:10:54] | Mr. Sulu, plot a course for the Laurentian system. Warp factor 3. | 苏鲁 确定前往劳伦星系的航线 曲速三前进 |
[1:10:57] | Spock, don’t do that. | 斯波克 别那样 |
[1:10:58] | Running back to the rest of the fleet for a con fab is a massive waste of time… | 回舰队所在地去开会 是对时间的极大浪费 |
[1:11:03] | These orders were issued by captain Pike when he left. | 这是派克舰长离舰之前下的命令 |
[1:11:05] | He also ordered us to go back and get him. | 他也命令我们回去救他 |
[1:11:06] | Spock, you are captain now. You have… | 斯波克 你现在是舰长 你必须得… |
[1:11:09] | I am aware of my responsibilities… | 我很明白我的职责 柯克先生 |
[1:11:10] | Every second we waste Nero’s getting closer to his next target. | 我们每浪费一秒 尼禄更接近他的下个目标 |
[1:11:12] | That is correct and why I’m instructing you to accept the fact that I’m… | 不错 所以我才告诉你接受事实 |
[1:11:15] | I will not allow us to go backwards… … instead of hunting Nero down. | 我不能让我们回去…而不是去追踪尼禄 |
[1:11:19] | Security, escort him out. | 卫兵 押他出去 |
[1:11:31] | – No. – Jim! | – 不 – 詹姆斯 |
[1:11:37] | Get him off this ship. | 把他扔出船去 |
[1:11:59] | Computer, where am I? | 电脑 我在哪里 |
[1:12:01] | Location: Delta Vega. Class M planet. Unsafe. | 地点 织女三星 M级行星 危险 |
[1:12:04] | There is a Starfleet outpost 14km to the northwest. | 西北方向14公里外有一星际舰队哨站 |
[1:12:08] | – Remain in your pod… – Oh, you’ve gotta be kidding me. | – 请呆在分离舱内… – 开什么玩笑 |
[1:12:54] | Star date 2258.42. | 星际历2258.42 |
[1:12:59] | …For… for… Whatever. | 因为…因为…随便吧 |
[1:13:02] | Acting captain Spock has marooned me on Delta Vega. | 执行舰长斯波克 将我流放到织女三星上 |
[1:13:06] | What I believe to be a violation of security protocol 49.09 | 我估计是因为 违反了保安条例49.09 |
[1:13:11] | Governing the treatment of prisoners aboard a starship. | 其对应处置 乃是将囚犯放在星… |
[1:15:24] | James T. Kirk. | 詹姆斯·T·柯克 |
[1:15:28] | – Excuse me? – How did you find me? | – 什么 – 你怎么找到我的 |
[1:15:32] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[1:15:35] | I have been and always shall be your friend. | 我曾经是 也永远都是你的朋友 |
[1:15:43] | Look, I don’t know you. | 听着 我不认识你 |
[1:15:46] | I am Spock. | 我是斯波克 |
[1:15:52] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[1:15:54] | It is remarkably pleasing to see you again old friend. | 能再见到你真是无比的高兴啊 老朋友 |
[1:15:57] | Especially after the events today. | 尤其是在今天发生的一切之后 |
[1:16:02] | Sir, I appreciate what you did for me today | 先生 我很感激您今天给我的帮助 |
[1:16:04] | but if you were Spock, you’d know we’re not friends at all. | 可如果您是斯波克 就该知道我们不是朋友 |
[1:16:08] | You hate me. You marooned me here for mutiny. | 你恨我 你以抗命为名将我流放至此 |
[1:16:10] | – Mutiny? – Yes. | – 抗命 – 是的 |
[1:16:12] | You are not the captain? | 你不是舰长吗 |
[1:16:17] | No, no… You’re the captain. | 不不 你才是舰长 |
[1:16:21] | Pike was taken hostage. | 派克被抓去当人质了 |
[1:16:24] | By Nero? | 被尼禄吗 |
[1:16:31] | What do you know about him? | 你对他了解多少 |
[1:16:34] | He is a particularly troubled Romulan. | 他是个非常棘手的罗慕伦人 |
[1:16:38] | Please. Allow me. | 请容许我… |
[1:16:41] | It will be easier. | 这样简单得多 |
[1:16:43] | – Whoa, whoa. What are you doing? – Our minds, one and together. | – 你在做什么 – 我们的思想 融为一体 |
[1:16:49] | 129 years from now, a star will explode and threaten to destroy the galaxy. | 再过129年 一颗恒星将会爆炸 银河可能被毁灭 |
[1:16:56] | That is where I’m from Jim. | 那就是我的来处 詹姆斯 |
[1:16:59] | The future. | 未来 |
[1:17:05] | A star went supernova. | 一颗恒星演化成超新星 |
[1:17:09] | Consuming everything in its path. | 毁灭了其轨迹上的一切物体 |
[1:17:11] | I promised the Romulans that I will save their planet. | 我许诺过罗慕伦人 会去拯救他们的星球 |
[1:17:20] | We outfitted our fastest ship. | 我们装备了最快的飞船 |
[1:17:24] | Using red matter I would create a black hole | 利用红色物质 我可以制造出一个黑洞 |
[1:17:26] | which would absorb the exploding star. | 让它吸收正在爆发的恒星 |
[1:17:30] | I was on root when the unthinkable happened. | 我还在路上时 难以置信的事情发生了 |
[1:17:35] | The supernova destroyed Romulus. | 超新星摧毁了罗慕伦星 |
[1:17:44] | I had little time. | 我没有时间 |
[1:17:48] | I had to extract the red matter and shoot it into the supernova. | 只能提取出红物质 将它射入超新星 |
[1:18:08] | As I began my return trip I was intercepted. | 当我准备返航时 我被截击了 |
[1:18:11] | – He called himself Nero, – … collapse of Romulan Empire. | 他说自己叫尼禄 罗慕伦帝国的最后遗民 |
[1:18:15] | In my attempt to escape, both of us were pulled into the black hole. | 当我试图逃跑时 我们都被黑洞吸了进去 |
[1:18:28] | Nero went through first. He was the first to arrive. | 尼禄先飞出来 他是首先到达的 |
[1:18:39] | Nero spent the next 25 years awaiting my arrival. | 尼禄和他的同伴 花了25年的时间等我到来 |
[1:18:42] | But what was years for Nero | 可 对于尼禄而言的几十年 |
[1:18:46] | Was only seconds for me. | 在我不过数秒之瞬 |
[1:18:49] | I went through the black hole. | 我穿过了黑洞 |
[1:18:53] | Nero was waiting for me. | 尼禄在等着我 |
[1:19:01] | He held me responsible for the loss of his world. | 他认为是我害他失去了自己的世界 |
[1:19:06] | He captured my vessel and spared my life. | 他逮住了我的飞船 却没有杀我 |
[1:19:10] | For one reason. So that I would know his pain. | 只为了一个原因 好让我了解他的痛苦 |
[1:19:17] | He beamed me here so that I can observe his vengeance. | 他将我传送到这里 让我亲眼目睹他的复仇 |
[1:19:23] | As he was helpless to save his planet | 如他无力挽救自己的星球一般 |
[1:19:26] | I would be helpless to save mine. | 我也该无力挽救我的 |
[1:19:32] | Billions of lives lost because of me, Jim. | 几十亿条生灵因他而涂炭 詹姆斯 |
[1:19:36] | Because I failed. | 因为我失败了 |
[1:19:41] | Forgive me. Emotional transference is an effect of the mind meld. | 请原谅 情绪转移是思维融合的结果 |
[1:19:53] | – So you do feel. – Yes. | – 所以 你确实有感情 – 当然 |
[1:19:56] | Going back in time you changed all our lives. | 穿越时空 你改变了我们所有人的生活 |
[1:20:00] | Jim! We must go. | 詹姆斯 我们得走了 |
[1:20:03] | There is a Starfleet outpost not far from here. | 离这不远有一处星际舰队的哨站 |
[1:20:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:20:09] | Where you came from… | 你来的那地方 |
[1:20:14] | Did I know my father? | 我认识我父亲么 |
[1:20:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:20:19] | You often spoke of him as being your inspiration for joining Starfleet. | 你经常说 你加入星际舰队是因为他的鼓励 |
[1:20:23] | He proudly lived to see you become captain of the Enterprise. | 他看到了你成为进取号的舰长 并引以为豪 |
[1:20:27] | Captain? | 舰长 |
[1:20:28] | A ship we must return you to as soon as possible. | 那艘我们必须尽快送你回去的飞船 |
[1:20:40] | – Warp 3, sir. – Course 151- 3. | – 曲速三 长官 – 航向1- 5- 1 三号位 |
[1:20:42] | – Laurentian system, sir. – Thank you gentlemen. | – 劳伦星系 长官 – 谢谢 先生们 |
[1:20:45] | – You wanted to see me? – Yes. Doctor. | – 你想见我 – 是的 医生 |
[1:20:50] | I am aware that James Kirk is a friend of yours. | 我知道詹姆斯·柯克是你的一位朋友 |
[1:20:52] | I recognize that supporting me as you did must have been difficult. | 我认识到 如你那般支持我是颇为困难的 |
[1:20:55] | Is that thank you? | 这算是感谢么 |
[1:20:57] | I am simply acknowledging your difficulties. | 我只是指出你的难处而已 |
[1:21:00] | Permission to speak freely, sir. | 能允许我自由发言么 长官 |
[1:21:03] | – I welcome it. – Do you? | – 欢迎之至 – 真的 |
[1:21:06] | Okay then. Are you out of your Vulcan mind? | 很好 你那瓦肯脑袋疯了吗 |
[1:21:09] | Are you making a logical choice sending Kirk away? | 遣走柯克 你的选择符合逻辑 |
[1:21:12] | Probably. But the right one? | 可能吧 但正确的选择呢 |
[1:21:14] | Back home we’ve got a saying. | 知道么 我们老家有句俗话 |
[1:21:15] | If you’re gonna ride in the Kentucky derby… | “要想在肯塔基赛马会上一展身手” |
[1:21:17] | You don’t leave your prize stallion in the stable… | “就别把最棒的种马留在厩里” |
[1:21:19] | A curious metaphor, Doctor, as a stallion must first be broken… | 有趣的隐喻 医生 因为种马发挥出潜能之前… |
[1:21:23] | Before it can reach its potential. | 必须先被驯服 |
[1:21:25] | My God man. You could at least act like it was a hard decision. | 天啊 你至少可以表现得 好像抉择艰难 |
[1:21:28] | I intend to insist in the effort… | 我正打算去帮忙… |
[1:21:29] | To reestablish communication with Starfleet. | 修复与星际舰队之间的通信 |
[1:21:31] | However, if crew moral is better served… | 不过 如果我呜咽着穿过走廊… |
[1:21:34] | By my roaming the halls weeping… | 能对士气起到更好的鼓舞作用 |
[1:21:35] | I would gladly defer to your medical expertise. | 我会很乐意遵从你的医学知识 |
[1:21:40] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[1:21:46] | Green blooded little goblin. | 绿血死小鬼 |
[1:23:08] | What? | 干嘛 |
[1:23:13] | You realize how unacceptable this is? | 你明白这有多令人无法接受吗 |
[1:23:16] | – Fascinating. – What? | – 真有趣 – 什么 |
[1:23:17] | I am sure you’re just doing your job, | 好吧 我相信你们只是完成工作 |
[1:23:19] | But could you not come a wee bit sooner? | 可你们就不能来得更快一点点吗 |
[1:23:20] | Six months I’ve been here. | 我在这呆了六个月了 |
[1:23:22] | Living off Starfleet botty nips and a promise of a good meal. | 就靠舰队的蛋白质棒和许诺的大餐撑下来 |
[1:23:25] | And I know exactly what’s going on here. | 我很清楚这是怎么回事 懂吗 |
[1:23:28] | Ok? Punishment, isn’t it? Ongoing. | 惩罚 不是么 进行中的 |
[1:23:30] | For something that was clearly an accident. | 为了显然只是一起意外的事情 |
[1:23:32] | – You are Montgomery Scott. – You know him? | – 你是蒙哥马利·斯科特 – 你认识他 |
[1:23:35] | Yeah, it’s me. You’re in the right place. | 对 就是我 你说对了 |
[1:23:37] | Unless there’s another hard working equally starved Starfleet officer around. | 除非附近还有个辛苦工作却快饿死的军官 |
[1:23:40] | – Me. – Getup, shut up. | – 我 – 给我闭嘴 |
[1:23:43] | You aren’t doing anything. You can eat, like, a bean and you’re done. | 你根本不吃东西 你吃那么个…比如一个豆子 |
[1:23:46] | I’m talking about food, real food. | 就行了 我说的可是食物 真正的食物 |
[1:23:49] | But you’re here now. So, thank you. Where is it? | 不过你们现在来了 谢天谢地 它在哪 |
[1:23:51] | You are in fact a Mr. Scott… | 你实际上是 那位斯科特先生 |
[1:23:53] | Who postulated the theory of transwarp beaming? | 你提出了 在曲速飞行中进行传送的假设 |
[1:23:55] | That’s what I’m talking about. How’d ya think I wound up here? | 我说的就是那个 你以为我为什么会在这里 |
[1:23:59] | I had a little debate with my instructor on the issue… | 我跟我的导师争论了那么一次 |
[1:24:01] | Of relativistic physics… | 关于相对论性物理学 |
[1:24:03] | And how it pertains to subspace travel. | 以及它对子空间航行的相符性 |
[1:24:04] | He seemed to think that the range of transporting… | 他似乎认为 传送某物 |
[1:24:07] | Something like a grapefruit… | 比如一个柚子 其最远范围 |
[1:24:08] | Was limited to about a 100 miles. | 只能在100公里内 |
[1:24:10] | I told him that I could not only beam a grapefruit… | 我告诉他 我不仅能把一个柚子 从一颗星球… |
[1:24:13] | From one planet to the adjacent planet in the same system… | 传送到同一星系的另一颗星球上 |
[1:24:14] | Which is easy by the way… | 顺带一提 这容易得很 |
[1:24:17] | I could do it with a life form. | 我还能传送活着的生物 |
[1:24:19] | So, I tested it on admiral Archer’s prize beagle. | 所以 我用阿齐将军的猎兔犬做实验 |
[1:24:22] | I know that dog. What happened to it? | – 我知道那条狗 它怎么样了 |
[1:24:24] | I’ll tell you when it reappears. | 等它再次出现时 我会告诉你的 |
[1:24:26] | I don’t know. I do feel guilty about that. | 我也不知道 对此我确实很有罪恶感 |
[1:24:27] | What if I told you that your transwarp theory was correct? | 如果我告诉你 你曲速传送的理论是正确的 |
[1:24:30] | That it is indeed possible to beam onto a ship that is travelling at warp speed? | 往正以曲速行驶的飞船上传送是可能的呢 |
[1:24:34] | I think that if that equation had been discovered I’d have heard about it. | 要是那方程式被人发现过 我会听说的 |
[1:24:36] | The reason you haven’t heard of it, Mr. Scott, | 你之所以还没听说 斯科特先生 |
[1:24:38] | Is because you haven’t discovered it yet. | 是因为你还没发现它 |
[1:24:46] | – Are you from the future? – He is. I’m not. | – 你来自未来么 – 他是 我不是 |
[1:24:50] | Well that’s brilliant. Do they still have sandwiches there? | 太酷了 那时候还有三明治不 |
[1:24:54] | Well, she’s a wee bit dodgy. Shield emitters are… | 她是有那么一点点危险 护盾发射器… |
[1:24:56] | Totally bum jacked as well as a few other things. | 完全被咔嚓了 其他一些东西也是 |
[1:24:59] | In you go. | 走吧 |
[1:25:01] | So, the Enterprise has had it’s maiden voyage, has it? | 进取号开始她的处女航了 对吧 |
[1:25:03] | She is one well endowed lady. | 她可是位娴雅淑女 |
[1:25:05] | I’d like to get my hands on her ample nossels, | 我真希望能亲手碰碰她的引擎舱 |
[1:25:07] | If you’d pardon the engineering parlance. | 如果你能听懂轮机师隐语的话 |
[1:25:11] | Except, the thing is, even if I believed you. | 除了一点 就算我相信你吧 |
[1:25:13] | Where you’re from, what I’ve done… | 你来的那地方 我做过的事情 |
[1:25:15] | Which I don’t, by the way. | 顺带一提 我还没做过 |
[1:25:17] | We’re still talking about beaming aboard the Enterprise… | 你所说的可是传送到正以快过光速行驶的… |
[1:25:20] | While she’s travelling faster than light without a proper receiving pad. | 进取号上 而且它上面还没有适合的接受台 |
[1:25:22] | Get off there. It’s not a climbing frame. | 给我出去 这可不是攀登架 |
[1:25:25] | The notion of transwarp beaming… | 曲速传送 其实就像是 |
[1:25:27] | Is like trying to hit a bullet with a smaller bullet… | 企图用较小的一颗子弹去打中另一颗… |
[1:25:30] | whilst wearing a blindfold, riding a horse. | 而且是蒙着眼睛骑在马上这么做 |
[1:25:33] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:25:34] | Your equation for achieving transwarp beaming. | 你提出的能完成曲速传送的方程 |
[1:25:40] | You’re out of it… | 免了吧 |
[1:25:45] | Imagine that. It never occurred to me… | 想象一下 我从没想到… |
[1:25:47] | To think of space as the thing that was moving… | 空间也是会运动的… |
[1:25:50] | You’re coming with us, right? | 你跟我们一起来吗 |
[1:25:53] | No, Jim. That is not my destiny. | 不 詹姆斯 那不是我的命运 |
[1:25:56] | Your dest… | 你的命… |
[1:25:59] | He. The other Spock is not gonna believe me, only you can explain… | 他…那个斯波克不会相信我的 只有你能解释… |
[1:26:01] | – What the hell has happened. – Under no circumstances… | – 清楚发生的一切 – 无论何种情况下… |
[1:26:03] | Can he be made aware… | 都不能让他得知… |
[1:26:04] | Of my existence. You must promise me this. | 我的存在 你必须向我保证 |
[1:26:06] | So you’re telling me I can’t tell you… | 你是说 我不能告诉你… |
[1:26:08] | That I’m following you’re own orders, why not? What happens? | 我其实是遵循你的命令 为什么不 怎么了 |
[1:26:10] | Jim, this is one rule you cannot break. | 詹姆斯 这是你不能违反的规则 |
[1:26:12] | To stop Nero, you alone must take command of your ship. | 为了阻止尼禄 你必须独自指挥你的飞船 |
[1:26:16] | How? Over your dead body? | 怎么做 踩过你的尸体吗 |
[1:26:18] | Preferably, not. | 希望不是 |
[1:26:19] | However, there is Starfleet regulation 619. | 不过 有星际舰队章程619 |
[1:26:22] | 619 states that any command officer… | 619条规定了 任何指挥官… |
[1:26:26] | Who is emotionally compromised by the mission at hand… | 如果因情绪化危及手头任务 |
[1:26:28] | Must resign set command. | 就必须放弃指挥权 |
[1:26:33] | So, you’re saying that I have to emotionally compromise you… guys? | 所以 你是说 我得在情感上伤害你们吗 |
[1:26:37] | Jim, I just lost my planet. | 詹姆斯 我刚刚失去了我的母星 |
[1:26:41] | I can tell you, I am emotionally compromised. | 我可以告诉你 我的情感受到极大损伤 |
[1:26:45] | What you must do is get me to show it. | 你只需让我表现出来即可 |
[1:26:48] | Aye then lady. Live or die. Let’s get this over with. | 好了 老弟 是死是活 我们搏它一搏吧 |
[1:26:58] | You cannot come with me. Go on. | 不 走开 你不能跟我来 走开啊 |
[1:27:01] | Coming back in time, changing history, that’s cheating. | 知道么 回到现在 改变历史 那是作弊 |
[1:27:08] | A trick I learned from an old friend. | 我从一位老朋友那里学到的诡计 |
[1:27:19] | Live long and prosper. | 生生不息 繁荣昌盛 |
[1:27:42] | Mr. Scott? | 斯科特先生 |
[1:27:48] | Mr. Scott, can you hear me? | 斯科特先生 能听到我说话吗 |
[1:27:58] | Hold on a second. | 坚持一下 |
[1:28:18] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[1:28:30] | RELEASE VALVE. | 涡轮机排泄阀开启 |
[1:28:39] | Purifier release valve activated. | 涡轮机排泄阀开启 |
[1:28:48] | You all right? You all right? | 你没事吧 你没事吧 |
[1:28:52] | My head’s buzzing and I’m soaked, but otherwise I’m fine. | 我脑袋嗡嗡作响 全身湿漉漉 不过其他还好 |
[1:28:55] | Captain Spock, detecting unauthorized access to water turbine control board. | 斯波克舰长 发现入侵者进入涡轮控制甲板 |
[1:29:01] | Bring up the video. | 调出视频记录 |
[1:29:06] | Security, seal the engineering deck. We have intruders in turbine section 3. | 保安 封锁轮机甲板 涡轮三区有入侵者 |
[1:29:11] | Set phasers to stun. | 将激光枪设至击晕档 |
[1:29:24] | Halt! | 站住 |
[1:29:30] | Come with me… | 跟我来吧… |
[1:29:31] | cupcake! | 小甜心 |
[1:29:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:29:42] | – I’m with him. – He’s with me. | – 我跟他一起的 – 他跟我一起的 |
[1:29:43] | We’re travelling at warp speed. | 我们正以曲速航行 |
[1:29:45] | How did you manage to beam aboard this ship? | 你们是怎么传送到飞船上来的 |
[1:29:47] | You’re the genius, you figure it out. | 你不是天才么 自己猜啊 |
[1:29:48] | As acting captain of this vessel I order you to answer the question. | 作为飞船的执行舰长 我命令你回答问题 |
[1:29:50] | Well I’m not telling, acting captain. | 我不想说 执行舰长 |
[1:29:54] | What? | 怎么 |
[1:29:56] | What now? That doesn’t frustrate you, does it? | 怎么了 这没法让你沮丧 是吧 |
[1:29:58] | My lack of cooperation, that doesn’t make you angry? | 我不肯合作这点…没法让你生气吗 |
[1:30:00] | – Are you a member of Starfleet? – Um… yes. Can I get a towel? | – 你是舰队的一员么 – 我…是 能给我条毛巾么 |
[1:30:04] | Under penalty of court martial I order you to explain to me | 我命令你向我解释 你们怎么能够被传送至… |
[1:30:06] | How you were able to beam aboard the ship while moving at warp? | 正以曲速飞行的飞船 否则就上军事法庭吧 |
[1:30:10] | – Don’t answer him. – You will answer me. | – 别回答他 – 你必须回答我 |
[1:30:14] | – I’d rather not take sides. – What is it with you, Spock? | – 我还是哪边都不选好了 – 你怎么了 斯波克 |
[1:30:19] | Your planet was just destroyed, | 你的星球刚刚被毁 |
[1:30:21] | Your mother murdered, and you’re not even upset. | 你的母亲被杀了 你甚至不为所动 |
[1:30:24] | If you are presuming that these experiences in any way… | 如果你以为 这些经历有可能… |
[1:30:26] | Impede my ability to command this ship you are mistaking. | 对我指挥飞船的能力造成妨碍 你就错了 |
[1:30:29] | And yet you were the one who said fear was necessary for command. | 然而 是你说了 恐惧是指挥官的必需品 |
[1:30:32] | I mean, did you his ship? Did you see what he did? | 你看到他的船了吗 看到他做了什么不 |
[1:30:36] | – Yes, of course I did. – So are you afraid or aren’t you? | – 嗯 我当然看到了 – 你到底怕 还是不怕呢 |
[1:30:38] | I will not allow you to lecture me about the merits of emotion. | 我不用你来教导我情感的好处 |
[1:30:41] | – Then why don’t you stop me? – Step away from me Mr. Kirk. | – 那你干嘛不阻止我 – 离我远点 柯克先生 |
[1:30:43] | What is it like not to feel anger or heartbreak? | 完全感觉不到愤怒是什么滋味 心碎呢 |
[1:30:47] | Or the need to stop at nothing… | 再或者 想要肆无忌惮地… |
[1:30:48] | To avenge the death of the woman who gave birth to you. | 为那个生下你的女人复仇的欲望 |
[1:30:50] | – Back away from me. – You feel nothing! | – 离我远点 – 你什么都感觉不到 |
[1:30:52] | It must not even compute for you. | 你连算都懒得去算 |
[1:30:55] | – You never loved her! – No! | – 你从来没爱过她 – 不 |
[1:31:21] | Spock. | 斯波克 |
[1:32:00] | Doctor, I am no longer fit for duty. | 医生 我不再适合这一职务了 |
[1:32:03] | I relinquish my command based on the fact that I have been emotionally compromised. | 因为我已受情绪影响 我在此放弃指挥权 |
[1:32:09] | Please note the time and date in the ship’s log. | 请在航行日志上记录下时间日期 |
[1:32:38] | I like this ship. | 我爱这艘飞船 |
[1:32:40] | You know it’s exciting. | 太教人兴奋了 |
[1:32:44] | Well congratulations, Jim. Now we’ve got no captain… | 恭喜啊 詹姆斯 现在我们没有舰长了 |
[1:32:47] | And no God damn first officer to replace him. | 也没他妈的大副可取代他 |
[1:32:51] | Yeah we do. | 不 我们有 |
[1:32:52] | – What? – Pike made him first officer. | – 什么 – 派克让他当了大副 |
[1:32:55] | – You’ve gotta be kidding me. – Thanks for the support. | – 你开玩笑吧 – 多谢支持 |
[1:33:01] | I sure hope you know what you’re doing, captain. | 我希望你知道自己在做什么 舰长 |
[1:33:06] | So do I. | 我也一样 |
[1:33:13] | Attention, crew of the Enterprise, this is James Kirk. | 注意 进取号所有船员 我是詹姆斯·柯克 |
[1:33:17] | Mr. Spock has resigned commission and advanced me to acting captain. | 斯波克先生放弃指挥权 晋升我为执行舰长 |
[1:33:21] | I know you’re all expecting a regroup with the fleet, | 我明白大家都希望能与舰队会合 |
[1:33:25] | But I’m ordering a pursuit course of the enemy ship to Earth. | 但我要改变航线 追踪往地球而去的敌舰 |
[1:33:27] | I want all departments at battle stations and ready in 10 minutes. | 我要所有部门 在10分钟内做好战斗准备 |
[1:33:31] | Either we’re going down or they are. | 不是我们死 就是他们亡 |
[1:33:36] | Kirk out. | 柯克讲话完毕 |
[1:33:45] | Speak your mind Spock. | 说出你的想法吧 斯波克 |
[1:33:50] | That would be unwise. | 那样很不明智 |
[1:33:52] | What is necessary is never unwise. | 必要之事永远都不会不明智 |
[1:33:57] | I am as conflicted as I once was as a child. | 我仍像小时候一般好斗 |
[1:34:02] | You will always be a child of two worlds. | 你永远都是两个世界的孩子 |
[1:34:06] | I am grateful for this. | 我很感激这点 |
[1:34:10] | And for you. | 也感激有你 |
[1:34:14] | I feel anger for the one who took mother’s life. | 我对那个夺去母亲生命的人感到愤怒 |
[1:34:18] | An anger I cannot control. | 我无法控制的愤怒 |
[1:34:25] | I believe, as she would say… | 我相信她会说 |
[1:34:31] | Do not try to. | “不必勉强” |
[1:34:34] | You asked me once why I married your mother. | 有一次你问我 为何会娶你母亲 |
[1:34:43] | I married her because I loved her. | 我娶她是因为爱她 |
[1:34:54] | Whatever the case we need to get aboard Nero’s ship undetected. | 无论如何我们都得悄悄地登上尼禄的飞船 |
[1:34:57] | Just can’t just go in there guns blazing, Jim. | 我们不能就那么挥着枪冲进去 詹姆斯 |
[1:34:59] | I’m telling you to… | 我告诉你.. |
[1:35:00] | – Captain Kirk. Captain Kirk. – Yes, Chekov. What is it? | – 柯克舰长 柯克舰长 – 什么事 切科夫先生 |
[1:35:03] | Based on the Nerada’s course from Vulcan… | 基于纳拉达号 从瓦肯星系飞出的航线 |
[1:35:06] | I have projected that Nero will travel pass Saturn. | 我预计尼禄会从土星飞过 |
[1:35:09] | Like you said we need to stay invisible to Nero or he’ll destroy us. | 就像你说的 不能让尼禄看到 不然会被摧毁 |
[1:35:12] | If Mr. Scott can get us to warp factor 4… | 如果斯科特先生 能让我们以曲速四前进 |
[1:35:15] | And if we drop out of warp behind one of Saturn’s moons, say Titan. | 然后在土星卫星 比如泰坦星后面脱离曲速 |
[1:35:20] | The magnetic distortion from the planet’s rings… | 土星光环的磁场畸变 |
[1:35:22] | Will make us invisible to Nero’s sensors. | 能保证我们不被尼禄的传感器察觉 |
[1:35:24] | From there, as long as the drill is not activated… | 在那里 只要钻头还未启动 |
[1:35:27] | We can beam aboard the enemy ship. | 我们可以被传送上敌舰 |
[1:35:28] | Aye, that might work. | 不错 这个可行 |
[1:35:31] | – Wait a minute kid, how old are you? – 17, sir. | – 等一下 小子 你几岁了 – 17岁 长官 |
[1:35:34] | Oh good, he’s 17. | 好极了 他才17岁 |
[1:35:35] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[1:35:37] | Mr. Chekov is correct. I can confirm his telemetry. | 切科夫先生是正确的 我可以证明他的理论 |
[1:35:41] | If Mr. Sulu is able to maneuver us into position | 如果苏鲁先生 能够将我们带到特定位置 |
[1:35:43] | I can beam aboard Nero’s ship, steal back the black hole device | 我可以传送到尼禄的船上 偷回黑洞装置 |
[1:35:46] | And if possible bring back captain Pike. | 可能的话 再带回派克舰长 |
[1:35:48] | I won’t allow you to do that Mr. Spock. | 我不会允许你那么做的 斯波克先生 |
[1:35:51] | Romulans and Vulcans share a common ancestry. | 罗慕伦人与瓦肯人拥有共同的祖先 |
[1:35:54] | Our cultural similarities will make it easier… | 我们文化的相似之处可以令我更加容易地… |
[1:35:57] | For me to access the ship’s computer… | 侵入飞船电脑 |
[1:35:59] | To locate the device. | 找出装置的所在地 |
[1:36:01] | Also my mother was human. | 还有 我母亲是人类 |
[1:36:03] | Which makes Earth the only home I have left. | 这使得地球成了我仅剩的家园 |
[1:36:12] | I’m coming with you. | 那么 我跟你一起去 |
[1:36:15] | I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it. | 我想引用规章制度 可我知道你会不屑一顾 |
[1:36:21] | See? We are getting to know each other. | 看看 我们已经开始彼此了解了 |
[1:36:39] | Prepare the drill. | 准备钻头 |
[1:36:57] | All stop in 3… 2… 1. | 飞船停止 三 二 一 |
[1:37:07] | Give me 1/4 impulse burst for 5 seconds. | 给我五秒钟 四分之一的脉冲推力 |
[1:37:11] | I’ll do the rest with thrusters. On my mark. | 剩下的我用推进器搞定 听我信号 |
[1:37:13] | Aye. | 好的 |
[1:37:14] | Fire. | 开动 |
[1:37:42] | Transporter room. We are in position above Titan. | 传送室 我们已经在泰坦星上方 |
[1:37:45] | Really? Fine job Mr. Sulu, well done. | 真的 做得好 苏鲁先生 真厉害 |
[1:37:48] | How are we Scotty? | 情况如何 斯考提 |
[1:37:50] | Unbelievably sir. The ship is in position. | 难以置信 长官 飞船已经就位 |
[1:37:55] | Whatever happens Mr. Sulu, | 无论发生何事 苏鲁先生 |
[1:37:57] | If you think you have the tactical advantage… | 如果你认为 我们已有战略优势 |
[1:38:00] | You fire on that ship even if we’re still on board. That’s an order. | 直接开火 不管我们是否还在船上 这是命令 |
[1:38:05] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:38:06] | Otherwise we’ll contact the Enterprise when we’re ready to be beamed back. | 等我们准备传送回来时 我们会联系进取号 |
[1:38:10] | Good luck. | 祝您好运 |
[1:38:24] | – I will be back. – You better be. | – 我会回来的 – 最好如此 |
[1:38:28] | – I’ll be monitoring your frequency. – Thank you, Nyota. | – 我会一直监视着你的频率 – 谢谢你 妮欧塔 |
[1:38:49] | – So her first name’s Nyota? – I have no comment on the matter. | – 她的名字原来是妮欧塔啊 – 我无可奉告 |
[1:38:51] | Oky doky then. If there’s any common sense in the design of the enemy’s ship | 好吧 如果那敌舰设计用的是普通常识的话 |
[1:38:55] | I should be putting you somewhere in the cargo bay, shouldn’t be a soul in site. | 我应该会把你们送到货舱某处 不会被看到 |
[1:38:58] | Energize. | 启动吧 |
[1:39:43] | Captain, we have Starfleet officers aboard the ship. | 舰长 有星际舰队的人上船来了 |
[1:39:45] | – One of them is Vulcan. – No. | – 其中一个是瓦肯人 – 不 |
[1:39:52] | Ayel! | 阿伊尔 |
[1:40:08] | – I’ll cover ya. – Are you certain? | – 我掩护你 – 你确定 |
[1:40:10] | Yeah, I’ve gotcha. | 没错 我掩护 |
[1:40:32] | Do you know where it is? The black hole device? | 你知道它在哪吗 黑洞装置 |
[1:40:37] | And captain Pike. | 还有派克舰长 |
[1:41:01] | Move. | 快走 |
[1:41:03] | They have activated the drill. | 他们已经启动了钻头 |
[1:41:06] | Communication and transportation are inoperative. | 通讯与传送都不能用了 |
[1:41:08] | Sulu, please tell me you have them. | 苏鲁 拜托告诉我你抓到时机了 |
[1:41:09] | Otherwise we won’t be able to beam them back. | 否则我们没法把他们传回来 |
[1:41:11] | Kirk and Spock are on their own now. | 柯克和斯波克现在只能靠自己了 |
[1:41:32] | I foresee a complication. The design of this ship… | 我预见到一个新的难题 |
[1:41:35] | Is far more advanced than I have anticipated. | 他们飞船设计的先进性 远远超乎我的预期 |
[1:41:36] | Voice print and face recognition analysis enabled. | 声纹与脸部识别分析系统启动 |
[1:41:39] | Welcome back ambassador Spock. | 欢迎回来 斯波克大使 |
[1:41:41] | That’s weird. | 真是奇怪 |
[1:41:44] | Computer, what is your manufacturing origin? | 电脑 你的制造者是谁 |
[1:41:47] | Star date 2387. Commissioned by the Vulcan Science Academy. | 星际历2387 由瓦肯科学院委托制造 |
[1:41:55] | It appears that you have been keeping important information from me. | 看来你一直对我隐瞒了某些重要信息 |
[1:41:57] | You’ll be able to fly this thing, right? | 你能够让这东西飞起来 对吧 |
[1:41:59] | Something tells me I already have. | 有什么东西告诉我 我已经有这能力了 |
[1:42:02] | – Good luck. – Jim. | – 祝你好运 – 詹姆斯 |
[1:42:05] | The statistical likelihood that our plan will succeed… | 我们这计划的成功率 就统计学上来说… |
[1:42:08] | – Is less than 4,3%. – It’ll work. | – 不到4.3% – 会起作用的 |
[1:42:10] | In the event that I do not return please tell Lt. Uhura… | 万一我回不去 – 请告诉乌胡拉中尉… |
[1:42:12] | Spock, it’ll work. | 斯波克 会奏效的 |
[1:42:24] | Fascinating. | 不可思议 |
[1:42:34] | Startup sequence initiated. | 相关程序启动 |
[1:43:21] | Nero, order your men to disable the drill or I will… | 尼禄 命令你的人关掉钻头 不然我就… |
[1:43:33] | I know your face from Earth’s history. | 我从地球历史中认识了你的脸 |
[1:44:21] | James T. Kirk was considered to be a great man. | 詹姆斯·T·柯克被认为是个伟人 |
[1:44:25] | He went on to captain the USS Enterprise. | 他成为了联邦星舰进取号的舰长 |
[1:44:28] | But that was another life. | 但 那是在另一个世界 |
[1:44:30] | A life I will deprive you of just like I did your father. | 被我夺走了的世界 正如我对你父亲所做的 |
[1:45:05] | Captain Nero. The Vulcan ship’s been taken. The drill has been destroyed. | 尼禄舰长 瓦肯飞船被盗 钻头已被摧毁 |
[1:45:10] | Spock! Spock! | 斯波克 斯波克 |
[1:45:32] | – Open a channel. – Yes, sir. | – 开启一个通信频道 – 是 长官 |
[1:45:35] | Spock, I knew I should have killed you when I had the chance. | 斯波克 我就知道 一有机会我就该杀了你 |
[1:45:38] | I hereby confiscate this illegally obtained ship… | 我在此没收这艘非法获得的飞船 |
[1:45:40] | And order you to surrender your vessel. No terms. | 并命令你们无条件交出飞船投降 |
[1:45:43] | That ship… take it out. | 除掉那艘船 |
[1:45:44] | – Sir, if you ignite the red matter.. – I want the Spock dead now! | – 长官 如果引发红色物质… – 我要斯波克现在死 |
[1:46:03] | – He went to warp. – Go after him. | – 他进行曲速飞行了 – 追上他 |
[1:46:05] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:46:36] | Your species is even weaker than I expected. | 你们这物种比我预期的脆弱太多 |
[1:46:43] | You can’t even speak. | 你连话都没法说 |
[1:46:47] | What? | 什么 |
[1:46:48] | I got your gun. | 我拿到了你的枪 |
[1:47:17] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[1:47:18] | Ambassador Spock, you are on a collision course. | 斯波克大使 你正处于碰撞航线上 |
[1:47:21] | Fire everything. | 发射所有武器 |
[1:47:30] | Incoming missiles. If the ship is hit, the red matter will be ignited. | 导弹飞来 如果被击中 红色物质将被引发 |
[1:47:34] | Understood. | 明白 |
[1:47:42] | Captain, I’ve picked up another ship. | 舰长 我发现了另一艘船 |
[1:48:05] | – What are you doing here? – Following orders. | – 你在这做什么 – 遵循命令啊 |
[1:48:28] | Enterprise now! | 进取号 就是现在 |
[1:48:53] | Nice timing Scotty. | 时机正好啊 斯考提 |
[1:48:55] | I’ve never beamed three people from two targets | 我还从没同时把三个人 自两个地方 |
[1:48:58] | Onto one pad before. | 传到同一个接收台上呢 |
[1:48:59] | – Jim. – Bones. – I’ve got him. | – 詹姆斯 – 老骨头 – 我扶住他了 |
[1:49:05] | That was pretty good. | 真是太棒了 |
[1:49:08] | Captain, the enemy ship is loosing power. They’re shields are down. | 舰长 敌舰已丧失动力 他们的护盾消失了 |
[1:49:11] | – Hail them now. – Aye. | – 连线他们 – 是 |
[1:49:48] | This is captain James T. Kirk of the USS Enterprise. | 我是联邦星舰进取号舰长 詹姆斯·T·柯克 |
[1:49:52] | Your ship is compromised. You’re too close to the singularity | 你们的飞船正处于危机之中 离奇异点太近 |
[1:49:54] | To survive without assistance which we are willing to provide. | 若没援助无法幸存 我们很乐意伸出援手 |
[1:50:00] | Captain, what are you doing? | 舰长 你在做什么 |
[1:50:02] | Showing them compassion may be the only way… | 向他们表示怜悯 或许是与罗慕伦人… |
[1:50:04] | To make peace with Romulus, Spock. | 达成和平的唯一方式 |
[1:50:05] | It’s logical, Spock. Thought you’d like that. | 很合逻辑 斯波克 我想你会喜欢的 |
[1:50:08] | No, not really. Not this time. | 不 其实不然 这次不可能 |
[1:50:11] | I would rather suffer the end of Romulus a thousand times, | 我宁可千遍地忍受罗慕伦帝国消亡的痛楚 |
[1:50:15] | I would rather die in agony than accept assistance from you. | 我宁愿痛苦地死去 也不愿接受你们的援助 |
[1:50:20] | You’ve got it. | 那你就受死吧 |
[1:50:22] | Arm phasers. Fire everything we’ve got. | 准备激光炮 发射我们的所有武器 |
[1:50:24] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:51:10] | – Sulu, let’s go home. – Yes, sir. | – 苏鲁 让我们回家吧 – 是 长官 |
[1:51:23] | – Why aren’t we at warp? – We are, sir. | – 我们为什么不曲速飞行 – 正飞着呢 长官 |
[1:51:26] | Kirk to engineering. Get us out of here, Scotty. | 柯克呼叫轮机部 让我们离开这里 斯考提 |
[1:51:28] | You bet your ass captain. | 你他妈说对了 舰长 |
[1:51:33] | Captain, we’re caught in the gravity well. It’s got us. | 舰长 我们被引力井吸住了 它吸住我们了 |
[1:51:35] | Go to maximum warp. Push it! | 开启最大曲速 冲出去 |
[1:51:37] | I’m giving it all she’s got captain. | 我会让她给出所有力量的 舰长 |
[1:51:48] | All she’s got isn’t good enough. What else you got? | 她所有的还不足够 你还有什么 |
[1:51:51] | Ok, if we eject the core and detonate the blast… | 好吧 如果我们发射能量核 然后引爆 |
[1:51:53] | Could be enough to push us away. I can’t promise anything though. | 冲击波应该能推我们出去 不过我不能保证 |
[1:51:59] | Do it! Do it! Do it! | 动手 动手 动手吧 |
[1:52:02] | – Clear the area. Go! – Yes, sir. | – 把这地方清空快 – 是 长官 |
[1:53:31] | Father? | 父亲 |
[1:53:41] | I am not our father. | 我可不是我们的父亲 |
[1:53:51] | There are so few Vulcans left we cannot afford to ignore each other. | 剩下的瓦肯人如此之少 我们不能彼此忽视 |
[1:53:58] | Then why did you send Kirk aboard | 那你为什么把柯克送上船来 |
[1:54:00] | When you alone could have explained the truth? | 你自己就能解释清楚一切了 |
[1:54:01] | Because you needed each other. | 因为你们需要彼此 |
[1:54:03] | I could not deprive you of the revelation of all that you can accomplish together. | 我不能透露你们将共同完成的创举 |
[1:54:08] | Of a friendship that will define you both. | 以及你们尚未察觉的 |
[1:54:11] | In ways you cannot yet realize. | 将造就你们特质的友谊 |
[1:54:15] | How’d you persuade him to keep your secret? | 你是怎么让他保住秘密的 |
[1:54:17] | He inferred that universe ending paradoxes would ensue | 他以为 若是他食言了… |
[1:54:21] | Should he break his promise. | 将出现宇宙终结之像 |
[1:54:22] | You lied? | 你撒谎了 |
[1:54:25] | – Oh. I implied. – A gamble? | – 我…只是暗示 – 这是赌博 |
[1:54:28] | An act of faith. | 这是信任 |
[1:54:30] | One I hope you will repeat in the future in Starfleet. | 我希望你将来 在星际舰队中能继续这点 |
[1:54:34] | In the face of extinction it is only logical… | 面临灭绝 唯一符合逻辑的便是… |
[1:54:35] | I resign my Starfleet commission And help rebuild our race. | 我放弃星际舰队使命 帮助重建我们的民族 |
[1:54:38] | And yet you can be in two places at once. | 可是 你完全可以分身两处 |
[1:54:42] | I urge you to remain in Starfleet. | 我主张你继续留在星际舰队 |
[1:54:45] | I’ve already located a suitable planet on which to establish a Vulcan colony. | 我已找到一颗适合建立瓦肯殖民地的星球 |
[1:54:49] | Spock, in this case do yourself a favor… | 斯波克 这一次 帮你自己个忙吧… |
[1:54:54] | Put aside logic, do what feels right. | 把逻辑推一边 跟着感觉走 |
[1:55:04] | Since my customary farewell would appear awfully self serving… | 由于我惯用的告别方式 会显得额外自私 |
[1:55:07] | I shall simply say good luck. | 所以我只说祝你好运 |
[1:55:22] | This assembly calls captain James Tiberius Kirk. | 本会议是为詹姆斯·提比留斯·柯克召开 |
[1:55:26] | Your inspirational valor and supreme dedication to your comrades… | 你的机智勇敢和对战友们的无私奉献… |
[1:55:30] | Is in keeping with the highest traditions of service. | 正符合这一职务的最高传统 |
[1:55:33] | And reflect at most credit to yourself, your crew and the Federation. | 亦为你 船员们以及星际联邦增添无上荣光 |
[1:55:39] | It is my honor to award you with this commendation. | 我很荣幸能颁发给你这一勋章 |
[1:55:46] | By Starfleet order 28455, you are hereby directed to report to admiral Pike… | 星际舰队命令28455号 特此宣布 你直接向… |
[1:55:51] | USS Enterprise, for duty as his relief. | 联邦星舰进取号派克将军报告 接替职务 |
[1:56:03] | I relieve you, sir. | 我接过您的担子 先生 |
[1:56:05] | I am relieved. | 我放心了 |
[1:56:09] | – Thank you, sir. – Congratulations, captain. | – 谢谢你 先生 – 恭喜 舰长 |
[1:56:13] | Your father would be proud of you. | 你父亲一定会以你为荣的 |
[1:56:45] | Thrusters on full. | 推进器满速了 |
[1:56:47] | Firing thrusters and impulse engines at your command, sir. | 正按您的命令 调适推进器与脉冲引擎 长官 |
[1:56:50] | Weapon systems and shields on standby. | 武器系统与护盾准备完毕 |
[1:56:53] | Dock control reports ready, captain. | 港口控制室报告完毕 舰长 |
[1:57:00] | Bones. | 老骨头 |
[1:57:02] | Buckle up. | 扣好安全带哦 |
[1:57:07] | Scotty, how we doin’? | 斯考提 情况如何 |
[1:57:09] | Dilithium chambers at maximum captain. | 重锂室已达到最高水平 舰长 |
[1:57:12] | Get down! | 给我下来 |
[1:57:16] | Mr. Sulu, prepare to engage thrusters. | 苏鲁先生 准备发动推进器 |
[1:57:22] | Permission to come aboard, captain. | 请准许我登舰 舰长 |
[1:57:25] | Permission granted. | 请求批准 |
[1:57:27] | As you have yet to select a first officer, | 既然您尚未敲定大副人选 |
[1:57:29] | Respectfully I would like to submit my candidacy. | 我在此不才自荐 |
[1:57:33] | Should you desire I can provide character references. | 若您需要 我可以提供推荐信 |
[1:57:37] | It would be my honor commander. | 这是我的荣幸 指挥官 |
[1:57:43] | Maneuvering thrusters Mr. Sulu. | 部署推进器 苏鲁先生 |
[1:57:47] | – Thrusters on standby. – Take us out. | – 推进器准备完毕 – 我们走吧 |
[1:57:50] | Aye aye, captain. | 遵命 舰长 |
[1:57:56] | SPACE, THE FINAL FRONTIER | 宇宙 最后的边境 |
[1:58:01] | THESE ARE THE VOYAGES OF THE STARSHIP ENTERPRISE | 这是进取号星舰的航程 |
[1:58:06] | HER ONGOING MISSION: TO EXPLORE STRANGE NEW WORLDS, | 她将继续去 探索未知的新世界 |
[1:58:10] | TO SEEK OUT NEW LIFE FORMS AND NEW CIVILISATIONS | 找寻新的生命以及新的文明 |
[1:58:15] | TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO ONE HAS GONE BEFORE. | 勇敢地航向前人所未至的领域 |