Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Starfish(海星)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Starfish(海星)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:海星
英文名称:Starfish
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:03] Anybody? 有人吗
[01:08] Please. 帮帮我
[01:12] Please. 帮帮我
[01:14] Did you hear that? 你听到了吗
[01:16] What is that? 什么
[01:22] Pass it over here. 传过来
[01:29] hello? 你好
[01:31] Oh my god. 天哪
[01:33] Oh my god, can you hear me? 天哪 你能听到我讲话吗
[01:49] 格蕾丝·罗斯 永远是对的
[01:50] But keep this woman, oh king of kings, 上帝 但请收留这个女孩
[01:55] beneath thy almighty wings. 置于你全能的羽翼之下
[01:59] Oh God, the spirit of all our joys, 上帝 你是一切快乐之灵
[02:03] the cause of our delights, the glory of our darkest nights, 快乐之源 暗夜之光辉
[02:08] and the comfort of times like these. 以及诸如此类的舒适时光
[03:12] Strange, isn’t it? 很奇怪 不是吗
[03:17] Everybody’s always smiling. 每个人都在微笑
[03:22] I keep just waiting for her to walk in 我一直在等她进来
[03:24] and stop all this nonsense. 并结束所有的胡言乱语
[03:57] It’s Aubrey, isn’t it? 是奥布莉 对吗
[04:01] Aubrey Parker, right? 奥布莉·帕克 对吗
[04:03] From Spirit 105 AM. 那个魂灵105调幅音乐电台的
[04:04] I remember you. I remember you. 我记得你 我记得你
[04:05] I didn’t know you knew Grace. 我不知道你认识格蕾丝
[04:28] I don’t know how he does it. 我不知他是如何做到的
[04:30] Mark, I mean. 我指的是 马克
[04:33] I don’t know how he puts up with all the consoling. 我不知他是如何面对这所有的安慰的
[04:35] I couldn’t handle it. 我肯定应付不来
[04:38] I didn’t know what to say to him. 我都不知该和他说些什么
[04:41] I just left. 我只好离开
[04:44] He looked right at me. 他正好在看我
[04:48] I’m Alice, one of Grace’s English cousins, obviously. 我是爱丽丝·格蕾丝的英国表亲
[04:54] I’m Aubrey. 我是奥布莉
[04:57] You’re Aubrey? 你是奥布莉吗
[05:01] God, I don’t think I ever had a conversation with Grace 天哪 每次我和格蕾丝聊天
[05:05] where you weren’t mentioned. 她都提到了你
[05:11] You escaping? 你要离开了吗
[05:18] I have a flight in the morning that I gotta catch. 早上有一班飞机要赶
[05:23] Your speech was really beautiful. 你的讲话很感人
[05:26] I love hearing about grown ups as kids. 小时候我就喜欢听大人讲话
[05:33] Well, you should go. 你该走了
[05:43] I’m sorry to ask, did you get her letter? 不好意思问一下 你收到她的信了吗
[05:47] She was obsessed with this song. 她对这首歌着了迷
[05:50] She kept playing it over and over again. 不停地播放这首歌
[05:52] It seemed to be something that helped. 似乎还挺管用
[05:55] She’d take her walks, and the music, 她一边走一边听音乐
[05:57] she kept saying, “Aubrey would understand.” 不停地说 奥布莉会理解的
[06:01] “Aubrey would get it.” 奥布莉会明白的
[09:05] 我从未遇见一个如此无知的人以至于 我从他身上什么都没学到 伽利略
[09:48] I still don’t know how you drank this shit. 我还是不知你是怎么喝下这玩意儿的
[11:04] Hungry? 饿了吗
[11:59] Hey, Bellini. 贝里尼
[12:01] No bitey bitey, okay? 不能咬人 好吗
[13:06] Perv. 变态
[14:18] *At your house* *在你家*
[14:20] *The smell of our still living human bodies and oven gas* *我们活着的人和煤气的味道*
[14:26] *You pray to nothing out loud* *你细声祷告*
[14:29] *Two first names and an ampersand* *两个名字和一个符号*
[14:32] *Embroidered proudly on a kitchen towel* *自豪地镶在一块洗碗布上*
[14:36] *You’re a beautiful and violent word* *你既漂亮又狂野*
[14:39] *With the skinny neck of a Chinese bird* *一只小鸟纤细的脖子*
[14:43] *In a fading ancient painting* *在一块褪色的古画上*
[14:47] *And if you’re in heaven waiting* *如果你在天堂等候*
[14:50] *You made it there fighting* *你把那儿变成了战场*
[14:52] *The tightest kite string* *最紧的风筝线*
[14:53] *In a bad storm with lightning* *在一场闪电雷鸣的暴风雨中*
[14:57] *And now these few presidents* *如今这几张美钞*
[15:02] *Frowning in my pocket* *在我的口袋里皱着眉头*
[15:06] *Can persuade no god* *无法说服任何的神*
[15:09] *To let me let you off* *让我放飞你吧*
[15:13] *Even though I haven’t seen you in years* *即使几年不曾见你*
[15:16] *Yours is a funeral I’d fly to from anywhere* *你已成墓冢 我会从任何地方飞去*
[15:24] *My crooked Chinese fingers groped* *我弯曲的手指在摸索*
[15:28] *The machinery of your throat* *你喉咙的位置*
[16:26] My name is Aubrey Parker. 我的名字是奥布莉·帕克
[16:31] And I broke into my dead friend’s apartment. 我闯进了我死去朋友的公寓
[16:36] Who the fuck are you? 你是谁
[16:48] Who are you talking to? 你在和谁说话呢
[19:49] Hey, mom. 妈
[19:51] Aubrey, I didn’t recognize the number. 奥布莉 我不知道是你
[19:54] Honey. 亲爱的
[19:56] How’s your night? 晚上过的怎么样
[19:57] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[19:58] How did it go? 你怎么样
[20:01] It went. 照旧
[20:02] Was Edward there? 爱德华在你那儿吗
[20:04] Did you get to speak with him? 你有和他说谈过吗
[20:06] No. 没有
[20:07] Oh, honey, I’m sorry. 亲爱的 我很抱歉
[20:09] Look, I think… 我想
[20:10] Do you remember… 你记得
[20:11] We’re the ones… 我们才是
[20:12] are going to… 要去
[20:13] Okay? 好吗
[20:15] I think you’re cracking up, mom. 我想你有些神经兮兮 妈
[20:17] Honey. 亲爱的
[20:18] Baby, I wish you were here. 宝贝儿 多么希望你在这儿
[20:20] I wish you could just fly… 我希望你就飞回来
[20:22] For the holidays… 度假
[20:23] It’s so… 这里特别
[20:24] Time zone. 时差
[20:26] Sweetie? 亲爱的
[20:28] Well, I just wanted to hear your voice. 我就想听听你说话
[20:28] Wait a minute. 等一下
[20:29] I’m… 我
[20:30] Honey, I can’t hear you… 亲爱的 我听不到你
[20:34] Mom, I can’t hear you. 妈 我听不见你说话
[20:36] Listen, make sure you get… 听着 你保证要
[20:38] Okay? 好吗
[20:39] Happy New… 新年快乐
[20:40] Baby. 宝贝儿
[20:42] Happy New Year. 新年快乐
[20:55] Now, let’s take a little trip back in time, 现在我们马上重温一下
[20:57] just you and me, Nate Fowles, 就我和你 内特·福尔斯
[21:00] on this beautiful crispy New Year’s Eve 在这个美丽清冷的新年前夜
[21:02] right here in the mountains on Sparrow 103. 就在群山中的麻雀103电台
[21:07] *Do everything I do* *做一切我做的*
[21:11] *That’s how much I love you* *我就是这样地爱你*
[21:16] *I want you to be with me* *我想和你在一起*
[21:19] *Baby while we’re young* *宝贝儿在你年轻的时候*
[21:22] *Till our final fling is flung* *直到我们最后的激情褪去*
[21:25] *That’s how much I love you* *我就是这样地爱你*
[21:54] *Can you feel the wind?* *你能感受到*
[22:02] *Of Venus on your skin?* *维纳斯之风轻抚你的肌肤吗*
[22:12] *Can you taste the crush?* *你能品一下这种迷恋*
[22:21] *From sunsets dying blush?* *从日出渐逝的红晕*
[22:45] Edward 爱德华
[23:09] What the… 什么鬼
[25:58] Hello? 有人吗
[28:13] Aubrey. 奥布莉
[28:16] Aubrey. 奥布莉
[28:18] Aubrey, can you hear me? 奥布莉 你能听到我讲话吗
[28:21] Can you hear me, Aubrey? 奥布莉 你能听到我讲话吗
[28:23] Aubrey? 奥布莉
[28:25] Can you hear me? 你能听到我讲话吗
[28:28] Yes. 能
[28:29] Yes, yes, I can hear you. 能 能 我能听见
[28:30] Listen to me carefully 听仔细了
[28:32] and do exactly as I say. 完全按我说的做
[28:33] I don’t know what the fuck is going on. 我不知发生了什么
[28:35] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[28:36] Take the walkie and face it toward the door. 把对讲机正对着房门
[28:39] What? 什么
[28:40] Face it toward the door. 把对讲机正对着房门
[28:43] Okay. 好的
[28:49] Stand up. 站起来
[28:52] Stand up. 站起来
[28:58] Walk toward the door. 朝着房门走过去
[29:00] Aubrey, keep your eyes closed. 奥布莉 闭上眼
[29:06] Walk toward the door. 朝着房门走过去
[30:02] Well, that’s encouraging. 你很勇敢
[30:05] What is? 发生什么了
[30:07] You want to live. 你渴望活着
[30:17] What? 什么
[30:19] What the fuck is going on? 发生了什么
[30:22] You’re going to want to go back upstairs now, and lock the door. 现在你要回到楼上 锁上门
[30:39] It’s going to be okay, Aubrey. 一切都会好的 奥布莉
[30:43] How do you know my name? 你怎么知道我的名字
[30:45] I knew Grace. 我认识格蕾丝
[30:48] Now, I need you not to be scared, Aubrey. 我需要你不害怕 奥布莉
[30:50] I need you not to panic. 我需要你不惊慌
[30:52] I know exactly how you’re feeling 我完全知道你的感受
[30:53] but we can help each other, I promise you. 但我们可以相互帮助 我向你保证
[30:57] I think there’s a way out of this, Aubrey. 会找到解决办法的 奥布莉
[30:58] Hey, stop saying my name. 别再提我的名字了
[31:04] How did you do that? 你是怎么做到的
[31:05] Do what? 做什么
[31:06] Before, in the diner. 刚在餐馆
[31:07] It was like a signal or something. 好像是一个什么信号之类的
[31:08] You did some kind of signal and you made it leave. 你打了某种信号 然后使它离开了
[31:11] It was the signal. 那就是信号
[31:13] It caused all of this. 那个信号造就了现在的一切
[31:15] Would you just tell me what the fuck is going on? 你可以告诉我发生什么了吗
[31:16] Do you have to understand everything to accept it? 你需要明白一切才会接受吗
[31:19] You’re not answering my question! 你没有回答我的问题
[31:20] That’s because you’re not listening yet. 那是因为你没有听
[31:22] Okay, well, what did you mean 好吧 当你说我们可以相互帮助
[31:23] when you said that we could help each other? 是什么意思
[31:26] The final part of the signal 信号的最后一部分
[31:27] was transmitted last night. 昨晚已发出
[31:29] It caused all of this, the snow, the monoliths. 它造成了现在的一切 大雪 石头
[31:34] Look, Grace found something. 格蕾丝找到了一些东西
[31:38] It’s in the apartment with you. 就在公寓里
[31:40] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[31:44] What did she find? 她找到了什么
[31:46] She left it for you, the first part. 第一部分 她留给你的
[31:52] Hey, there are people out there, 那里有人
[31:53] and I think that they need our help. 我想他们需要我们的帮助
[31:54] You can’t help them, Aubrey. 你帮不了他们 奥布莉
[31:56] – But they need our help! – Stop, Aubrey. -但他们需要帮助 -打住 奥布莉
[32:04] What the fuck is happening? 这他妈是怎么回事
[32:06] What the fuck is happening?! 到底发生什么了
[32:09] I need to go. 我得挂了
[32:11] Please don’t go. 拜托别挂
[32:13] Please don’t go, please don’t go, please don’t go. 拜托 拜托 别挂 别挂
[32:17] Please don’t go. 求你了 别挂
[32:31] Maybe I’m dead. 也许我已经死了
[33:55] This makes me cringe talking into this, 对着录音机说话 听着自己笨拙的声音
[33:57] listening to my stupid voice. 让我直发毛
[34:00] You were always so much better at this than me. 你一直都比我更擅长这事
[34:02] Anyways, I’m not sure when I’m sending this to you, 总之 即使要把这个录音带寄给你
[34:05] if I send this to you. 我也不确定何时才会寄出去
[34:08] But, I figure you’ll be the only one 但是 我估计你是唯一一个
[34:11] to take this remotely seriously. 能够认真看待这个录音带的人
[34:14] I trust you to help me, or to tell me I’m being an idiot. 我相信你会帮助我 或者告诉我犯了傻
[34:22] Someone found something, this group. 有个组织发现了一些东西
[34:26] They uncovered some signal. 他们发现了某种信号
[34:29] It was buried in a radio transmission 它隐藏在无线电波中
[34:31] and there have been others, I mean before. 其实以前也有其他人发现过这种信号
[34:34] We started to find them in all sorts of transmissions. 我们陆续在各种通讯中发现了它们
[34:38] It’s what I’ve been working on. 我一直在做这方面的事情
[34:40] I’m trying to help them. 我想帮助他们
[34:41] It started as just fun, conspiracy bullshit, you know. 一开始是为了好玩 揭发阴谋论之类的
[34:47] Oh, Aubrey, there’s a correlation 奥布莉 在大事件 灾难和自然灾害
[34:51] between events, disasters, natural disasters. 之间存在着某种关联
[34:55] The patterns repeat. 周而复始
[34:57] They seem to form a chain of signals that link together 他们似乎会形成各种连锁信号 彼此间
[35:00] in a loop, 共同形成一个闭环
[35:02] but we’re missing one: seven. 但我们缺少了一段信号 七号
[35:06] We have the rest, or I have the rest and .. 其余的在我们手上 或者说是在我手上
[35:11] I mean, we think the signal is only dangerous fragmented, 我们认为单独的信号只是危险的碎片
[35:14] like computer code, in pieces it corrupts, 就像计算机代码一样 它无法独立运行
[35:18] but put it all together… 但把它们联在一起
[35:21] There are people after it. 有人想要得到它
[35:23] It’s all fucked up, Aubrey, 这真是一团糟 奥布莉
[35:24] and I’m a little scared… 我有点害怕
[35:28] and excited. 也有点兴奋
[35:31] I’m hiding the rest of the tapes, okay? 我正把其余的录音带藏起来 可以吗
[35:34] Where we used to go. 就在我们以前常去的地方
[35:36] You’ll figure it out. 你会想到的
[35:38] I hope. 我希望如此
[35:41] I buried each signal in songs. 我把每种信号都藏在一段音乐里
[35:43] It seemed apt. 感觉很合适
[35:45] I hope you enjoy them at least. 至少我希望你能享受音乐
[35:47] It’s been a while since we made 我们已经好久没有
[35:50] each other mix tapes, hasn’t it? 给对方做混音磁带了 不是吗
[35:53] I miss it. 真怀念那些日子
[35:56] If nothing else, it’ll make a great mix tape 起码 它在我们下一次的公路旅行上
[36:00] for the next road trip we take. 能作为很好的车载混音放一放
[36:02] I feel stupid talking to you like this right now. 我感觉现在这样跟你说话挺傻的
[36:05] Where are you? 你在哪呢
[36:08] You should ring me more often, stupid. 你应该多给我打电话的 笨蛋
[36:13] I have to go back to the hospital 我明天得回医院
[36:14] tomorrow for some more tests. 再做一些检查
[36:20] It’s the strangest thing, 一个人不能信赖自己的身体
[36:23] not being able to trust your own body. 这真是奇怪至极
[36:29] I need to get out. 我需要发泄
[36:35] But it feels good, you know? 但心底藏了一个秘密
[36:39] To have a secret. 这感觉还挺好
[40:15] Aubrey, pick up. 奥布莉 回答我
[40:20] You left me. 你把我挂断了
[40:21] I had to. 我不得不这样
[40:23] You had to see for yourself. 你得亲自去了解
[40:25] You played the signal, right? 你播放了信号 对吗
[40:27] You have to be careful. 你必须小心谨慎
[40:29] The signal is very powerful. 信号有强大的能力
[40:31] It opens doorways. 它能打开次元门
[40:34] I think the creatures… 我认为这些生物
[40:36] I think they came through one of these doorways, 我想他们是从其中一个次元门进来的
[40:38] but they also seem scared of it. 但他们似乎也很害怕
[40:40] Is everyone gone? 所有人都走了吗
[40:42] or hiding. 也许躲起来了
[40:43] I don’t know. 我不知道
[40:46] My mom? 我妈呢
[40:51] My dad? 我爸呢
[40:58] How come you’re alive? 那你怎么还活着
[41:00] I told you. 我告诉过你了
[41:01] I knew Grace. 我认识格蕾丝
[41:02] We were helping each other. 我们在互相帮助
[41:04] But she’s dead now, isn’t she? 但她现在已经死了 不是吗
[41:09] Tell me what you think it is. 告诉我你们觉得信号是什么
[41:11] We don’t know exactly, but we have ideas. 我们不太清楚 但我们有一些猜测
[41:15] The signal might be a natural pattern, 信号可能是一种天然的模式
[41:17] something older than us, something necessary, repeating. 远比我们久远 必然存在的周而复始的
[41:21] It could be manmade, a new kind of warfare, 也可能是人为的 一种新的战争手段
[41:24] something we don’t know about yet. 一种我们还不了解的东西
[41:26] It could be… 也可能
[41:28] just coincidental, a pattern 只是巧合
[41:30] simply because we want to see one. 是我们主观臆断的一种模式
[41:35] Tell me what you really think it is. 告诉我你认为它到底是什么
[41:38] What if it isn’t random, the signal? 如果信号不是随机的呢
[41:41] Transmitting for decades buried in our transmissions, 在我们的通讯网络中传播了几十年
[41:44] repeating, looping, echoing the same pieces, 重复 循环 回响着相同的片段
[41:50] waiting to transmit in the right order 等着排列成正确的信号序列
[41:52] to make a chain of code. 形成一串代码
[41:56] Maybe all science doesn’t need 也许并不是所有的科学
[41:57] to be based on the same systems. 都基于相同的理论体系
[42:00] Maybe there is something, something out there, 也许除人类之外 还有某种文明
[42:01] that uses sound waves as the foundation of its science, 以声波作为他们科学的基石
[42:05] sound waves used not just for communication, 不仅把声波用于交流
[42:07] but for interaction, for warfare, 还用于博弈 战争
[42:11] for exploration, for travel, 探索 旅行
[42:15] for opening doorways. 打开次元门
[42:18] What if the signal… 如果那信号是他们用来
[42:24] is them trying to come across to us? 尝试穿越次元门来找我们的呢
[42:35] When I first came here I didn’t know 当初来到这我不知道自己
[42:37] what I was looking for or what I was hoping for, 在寻找什么或者希望能找到什么
[42:45] but you know what used to be my dream? 但你知道我曾经的梦想吗
[42:48] My absolute favorite fantasy… 我最爱幻想的绝对是
[42:52] was for everyone to just disappear, 每个人都消失不见
[42:55] for the world to just be devoid of distraction, 整个世界不再纷纷扰扰
[43:01] empty shells of empty lives, 生命和躯体归于虚无
[43:04] empty cities, 空无的城市
[43:07] empty streets, 空荡的街道
[43:11] just trees… 只有树木
[43:14] and brick. 与砖瓦作伴
[43:17] Grace said that she trusted me to decide what to do. 格蕾丝说她相信我会决定做什么
[43:23] Aubrey. 奥布莉
[43:25] Aubrey? 奥布莉
[43:27] Aubrey, you have to help. 奥布莉 你得帮忙
[43:29] We have to stop it. 我们必须阻止它
[43:31] Aubrey! 奥布莉
[43:33] Aubrey, listen to me! 奥布莉 你听我说
[43:36] Aubrey! 奥布莉
[43:50] You might think that being in this forced close proximity 你可能觉得这种被迫在同一屋檐下
[43:52] means that we’re going to become great friends. 就意味我们要成为好朋友
[43:55] Don’t count on it. 不要期望太高了哦
[44:11] The home for everyone is to him his castle and fortress, 家庭是一个人的城墙和堡垒
[44:16] as well for his defense against injury and violence, 供他抵御伤害和暴力
[44:22] as for his repose. 也供他栖息心灵
[44:32] I wonder if the world still exists 如果我选择忽略整个世界
[44:35] if I choose to ignore it. 我想知道它是否依然存在
[47:02] Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; 每当我觉得嘴角变得冷酷
[47:06] whenever it is a damp, drizzly November in my soul; 灵魂像是在十一月天 淋着淅沥的湿雨
[47:10] whenever I find myself involuntarily 每当我发现自己不由自主地
[47:12] pausing before coffin warehouses, 驻足在棺材铺门前
[47:15] and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet; 尾随在送葬的队伍之后时
[47:18] I account it is high time to get to sea as soon as I can. 我便感到我得尽快地到海上去
[49:04] It’s official. 正式宣布
[49:06] We’re out of food. 我们没有食物了
[49:09] We’re almost out of water, 水也几乎用光了
[49:13] and sooner or later we’re going to run out of batteries. 而且电池也迟早会耗尽
[49:20] I’m open to any suggestions. 我愿意接受任何建议
[49:27] Yeah. 是吗
[49:29] Maybe I don’t want to. 也许我不想呢
[49:34] Oh, fuck you. 呸 去你妈的
[49:35] I’m allowed to be scared. 我当然可以害怕
[49:42] Yeah. 是啊
[49:46] Yeah, I know. 是啊 我知道
[50:02] This makes me cringe talking into this, 对着录音机说话 听着自己笨拙的声音
[50:04] listening to my stupid voice. 让我直发毛
[50:07] You were always so much better at this than me. 你一直都比我更擅长这事
[50:10] Anyways, I’m not sure when I’m sending this to you, 总之 即使要把这个录音带寄给你
[50:13] if I send this to you. 我也不确定何时才会寄出去
[50:15] But I figure you’ll be the only one 但是 我估计你是唯一一个
[50:18] to take this remotely seriously. 能够认真看待这个录音带的人
[50:21] I trust… 我相信你
[50:31] The patterns repeat. 周而复始
[50:33] They seem to form a chain of signals 他们似乎会形成各种连锁信号 彼此间
[50:34] that link together in a loop, 共同形成一个闭环
[50:37] but we’re missing one: seven. 但我们缺少了一段信号 七号
[50:41] We have the rest, or I have the rest and… 其余的在我们手上 或者说是在我手上
[50:46] I mean, we think the signal is only dangerous… 我们认为单独的信号只是危险的
[50:51] And excited. 也有点兴奋
[50:52] So, I’m hiding the rest of the tapes, okay? 我正把其余的录音带藏起来 可以吗
[50:57] Where we used to go. 就在我们以前常去的地方
[50:59] You’ll figure it out. 你会想到的
[51:01] I hope. 我希望如此
[51:04] I’ve buried each signal in songs. 我把每种信号都藏在一段音乐里
[51:06] It seemed apt. 感觉很合适
[51:08] I hope you enjoy them at least. 至少我希望你能享受音乐
[51:11] She kept listening to it over and over again. 她一遍又一遍地听
[51:15] On her walks. 走着路听
[51:17] Around town. 绕着镇子走
[51:19] You built something. 你做了一件装置
[51:22] You built something, didn’t you? 你做了一件装置对吗
[51:23] Something that could recognize the signal, 一件可以识别信号的装置
[51:26] and it did, 在我到达的那晚
[51:29] the night that I arrived. 它识别到了信号
[51:32] Seven tapes, one you gave me, 七盘磁带 一号盘你给了我
[51:35] seven you hadn’t finished yet. 七号盘你还没录完
[51:38] That was the final piece. 那是最后一段
[52:10] Okay, Grace. 好吧 格蕾丝
[52:13] You get one chance. 我就相信你这一次
[52:16] Let’s try it your way. 我就按你的办法试试
[52:29] So we can protect ourselves, only if we have to. 这样我们在必要的时候 就能保护自己
[53:25] *The supervisor guy turns off the factory lights* *监工关了工厂的灯*
[53:28] *So the robots have to work in the dark* *所以机器人必须在黑暗中工作*
[53:39] *And there’s a car load of kids with beer and cigarettes* *车上有很多孩子 啤酒和香烟*
[53:43] *Burning out and doin’ lawn jobs in the park.* *一边狂欢一边修理公园的草坪*
[53:54] *And there’s a shitty limousine parked in front of the bar* *酒吧前停着一辆破烂的豪华轿车*
[53:58] *It never got to drive any movie stars.* *根本没有哪个电影明星想要驾驶它*
[54:04] *But the guy in the drivers seat don’t care* *但是驾驶位的人并不在乎*
[54:07] *With his weird cologne and his magic hair* *他用奇怪的古龙水 并且发型魔幻*
[56:49] * There’s a house on the lake* *湖边有幢房子*
[56:56] * Why don’t you come down* *你为什么不下来呢
[57:02] *There’s a house on the lake* *湖边有幢房子*
[57:04] *I hope you’ll come down* *希望你能前来*
[57:06] *There’s a house on the lake* *湖边有幢房子*
[57:12] *I hope you come down* *希望你能前来*
[57:13] * There’s a house on the lake *湖边有幢房子*
[57:19] *I could be the last true survivor* *我可能是最后一个真正的生还者*
[57:23] *I’ll drive you out of town and I’ll show ya* *我要载你出城 向你展示*
[57:26] *We’re both country bound* *我们都有乡土情结*
[57:33] *Nothing’s what it seems* *一切看起来都不大一样*
[57:34] *We are confusion* *我们困惑不已*
[57:36] *Lost behind the scenes* *迷失在幕布后*
[57:37] *As we hold on to what we almost had* *我们执着于自己差点拥有的*
[57:42] *I miss what we once had* *我想念我们过去拥有的*
[57:46] *There’s a house on the lake* *湖边有幢房子*
[57:51] *I hope you come down* *希望你能前来*
[57:52] *There’s a house on the lake* *湖边有幢房子*
[57:59] *Take the corner slow please be careful* *慢点转弯 请小心*
[58:02] *The conversation’s cold as we check to* *话题一如我们所了解的那样冰冷*
[58:05] *This hotel vacancy, a hotel vacancy* *旅馆有空房 旅馆有空房*
[58:12] *There’s a house on the lake* *湖边有幢房子*
[58:14] *Where life is simple* *那里的生活很简单*
[58:16] *There’s a house on the lake* *湖边有幢房子*
[58:17] *Where we’ll have all the time* *我们能在那里悠闲度日*
[58:21] *We’ll have so much time *我们会拥有充足时间*
[59:09] *We fall* *我们跌倒*
[59:15] *We have time* *悠闲度日*
[59:19] *So much time* *充足时间*
[59:22] *As we lay broken down* *身心俱疲 支离破碎*
[59:25] *I think of all the things to tell you* *我有那么多想告诉你的话*
[59:29] *As we lay in frozen ground* *躺在冰冷的地上*
[59:33] *A fallen chance for us to pull through* *一个让我们能撑过去的机会*
[59:38] *Let’s go* *走吧*
[59:45] *Let’s go* *走吧*
[59:49] *Let’s go home* *回家吧*
[1:00:07] Wake up! 醒醒
[1:05:31] Want to know the saddest thing about everybody being gone? 想知道离去的人最悲伤的事是什么吗
[1:05:36] Everybody being dead I mean. 我是说所有离世的人
[1:05:41] All the lost stories. 那些消散的故事
[1:05:43] People are going to die anyways, 人总有一死
[1:05:45] but their stories don’t have to. 但他们的故事不一定会消亡
[1:09:19] Hey. 嗨
[1:09:26] Hey. 嗨
[1:09:28] How have you been? 你好吗
[1:09:34] I have these dreams… 我做了些梦
[1:09:37] where you talk to me, like you’re still here. 你跟我讲话 似乎你还在这里
[1:09:41] I’m here. 我在这里
[1:09:44] How have you been? 你好吗
[1:09:48] I can’t feel my fingers sometimes. 我有时候手指会没知觉
[1:09:52] It’s called disassociation. 这叫做分裂症
[1:09:56] You’re pulling away from the world. 你在被一种力量拖离这个世界
[1:09:58] Why? 为何
[1:10:02] Because I can’t forgive myself. 因为我无法原谅自己
[1:10:04] What for? 为什么
[1:10:08] Is this real? 这是真的吗
[1:10:09] I’m dead, stupid. 我已经死了 傻子
[1:10:13] I mean all this, everything that’s happening, is it real? 我是说发生的这一切 是真的吗
[1:10:19] Do you want it to be real? 你希望它是真的吗
[1:10:22] I didn’t want to leave the apartment. 我不想离开公寓
[1:10:24] Why? 为何
[1:10:27] Because I didn’t want you to be gone. 因为我不想你走
[1:10:30] But I am gone. 但我已经走了
[1:10:31] I can’t do that. 我无法面对
[1:10:34] I don’t think I can do that. 我想我做不到
[1:10:37] You have to do what makes you happy. 你必须做让自己开心的事
[1:10:39] If you’re not happy, you can’t make anybody else happy. 如果你不开心 你也无法让别人开心
[1:10:43] I told you that before. I don’t believe that. 我之前告诉过你 我不相信那些
[1:10:44] I think that you’re wrong. 我想你错了
[1:10:45] Well, you’re not dead, are you? 好吧 你没有死 对吧
[1:10:46] So what do you know? 你知道些什么呢
[1:10:49] What if making someone else happy is what makes you happy? 说不定让别人快乐就是你的快乐源泉呢
[1:10:57] Why haven’t you taken it off? 你为什么还没出去
[1:11:00] I can’t. 我做不到
[1:11:01] Why? 为何
[1:11:04] Because it’s a reminder of everything bad I’ve done, 因为这会让我想起自己做过的所有坏事
[1:11:09] of how much that I have to make up for. 想到我要弥补这么多的罪过
[1:11:13] But you can’t make up for it, can you? 但是你弥补不了 对吧
[1:11:16] No. 是的
[1:11:17] So what are you going to do? 那么你准备怎么做呢
[1:11:18] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:11:20] Can you tell me? 能告诉我吗
[1:11:21] Can you please tell me? 能请你告诉我吗
[1:11:23] Be happy. 要开心
[1:11:26] I can’t. 我做不到
[1:11:28] I’m suffocated. 我感到憋闷
[1:11:29] You cheated. 你出轨了
[1:11:37] I cheated. 我出轨了
[1:11:38] You have to live with that. 你必须背负这个罪过
[1:11:41] You have to confront it. 你必须直面它
[1:11:47] Stop… 别再
[1:11:49] hiding. 躲避
[1:11:53] I can still remember the sound of the waves 我还记得海浪的声音
[1:11:57] and the sand on my palm. 和手掌上沙子的触感
[1:12:00] We’re just people, 我们只是平凡人
[1:12:02] wandering around, bumping into each other. 在游荡时遇到了彼此
[1:12:06] No. 不
[1:12:08] No, we aren’t. 不 我们不是
[1:12:11] So what are you going to do? 那么你准备怎么做呢
[1:12:13] I’m going to stay here. 我准备待在这里
[1:12:16] And I’m going to never leave. 我准备永远不离开
[1:12:19] Sounds like a plan. 听上去可行
[1:12:29] I’m so sorry. 很抱歉
[1:12:31] For what? 为什么
[1:12:35] For not being there for you. 因为没有在你身边陪伴你
[1:12:42] When you… 当你
[1:12:43] When you needed me. 当你需要我的时候
[1:12:46] You were always there for me. 你一直陪伴在我身边
[1:12:51] I wasn’t fucking there for you, 我他妈根本没有陪你
[1:12:54] and I should have been there for you and I wasn’t. 我应该陪在你身边支持你 却没有做到
[1:12:58] I’m so sorry. 很抱歉
[1:13:01] I didn’t know. 我不知道
[1:13:05] Yes, you did. 不 你知道
[1:13:09] Please forgive me. 请原谅我
[1:13:16] I just want to go home. I just want to go home. 我只想回家 只想回家
[1:17:34] Yeah, no, that’s actually true though. 不过那倒是真的
[1:17:36] Yeah, that’s a very accurate drawing right there. 没错 那幅图非常精确
[1:21:45] Let’s go on a walk, Bellini. 去散步吧 贝里尼
[1:24:05] 格蕾丝·罗斯 永远是对的
[1:24:17] This is ridiculous, 你居然在这里
[1:24:18] that you’re here. You know that right? 太荒谬了 你知道的 对吧
[1:24:21] It’s ridiculous. 太荒谬了
[1:24:26] Just ash, dirt, fucking ash. 只有白蜡树和泥土 该死的白蜡树
[1:24:38] If you can hear me I’m guessing that you already know 如果你能听到我说话 我猜你已经知道
[1:24:39] everything that’s happened, so I’m not going to bore you. 这里发生的一切了 所以我不会烦你了
[1:26:05] I got the message. 我找到你的留言了
[1:26:06] Don’t worry. 别担心
[1:26:40] Okay. 好了
[1:27:23] Welcome back to Sparrow 103, your local… 欢迎回来麻雀103 您的本地
[1:27:27] Fuck. 该死
[1:27:29] Oh, fuck. 该死
[1:28:14] *There’s a house on the lake* *湖边有幢房子*
[1:28:20] *Why don’t you* *你为何不*
[1:29:10] Hello? 有人吗
[1:29:24] My name is Aubrey · Parker, 我叫奥布莉·帕克
[1:29:28] and… 然后
[1:29:31] I think I might be the last person left. 我想我是唯一还活着的人了
[1:29:36] I don’t know… 我不知道
[1:29:40] I don’t know if I did anything to fix 我不知道自己是不是
[1:29:42] what’s going to happen, but… 处理好了要发生的坏事 但是
[1:29:46] I really hope that I did. 我真的非常希望我做了
[1:29:52] So… 所以
[1:29:55] If there’s anybody else out there, 如果外面还有人的话
[1:30:01] now’s the time to say something. 是时候出个声了
[1:30:08] Hello? 有人吗
[1:30:10] Anybody? 有人吗
[1:30:16] Please.Please. 拜托 拜托
[1:30:37] Hello? 有人吗
[1:30:39] Oh my god! 天哪
[1:30:41] Oh my god, can you hear me? 天哪 能听到我说话吗
[1:30:43] Yes. 是的
[1:30:43] – We can hear you. – Holy shit! -我们能听到你的声音 -该死
[1:30:45] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[1:30:47] – Are you okay? – Yeah, no, I’m safe. -你还好吗 -对 不 我很安全
[1:30:48] I’m safe, I’m at the radio station. 我很安全 我在广播站
[1:30:50] Did you say we? 你说了我们吗
[1:30:51] There’s a few of us. 我们这有几个人
[1:30:54] Why would you think you were alone? 你为什么觉得只有你一个人
[1:30:57] Well, I just, I thought that I’d been 我只是 我觉得这么久了
[1:31:00] alone this entire time. 一直是我一个人
[1:31:01] I didn’t realize. 没意识到还有别人
[1:31:03] Why are you at the radio station? 你为什么在广播站
[1:31:04] Wait, how do I know that you’re real? 等等 我怎么知道你们是真实的
[1:31:06] We’re real. 我们的确是
[1:31:08] I figured it out, I stopped it. 我想明白了 我阻止了毁灭
[1:31:09] Figured what out? 想明白什么
[1:31:11] The signal? 信号吗
[1:31:12] You know about the signal? 你知道信号的事吗
[1:31:14] We know about it. 我们知道
[1:31:16] Well, yeah. 没错 对
[1:31:17] I found all the pieces and I put them together. 我找到所有碎片 并把它们收集在一起
[1:31:19] I sent the reply so it’s okay now. 我发送了回复 所以现在没事了
[1:31:21] I closed all the doors. 我把所有门都关上了
[1:31:27] So you took the message they sent, 所以你收到了他们发的消息
[1:31:31] the one that caused all of this, 就是引发这一切悲剧的消息
[1:31:35] you put it back together for them, 然后把它们给整理好
[1:31:38] not knowing what it was, 不知道那是什么
[1:31:42] what it did, 造成了什么影响
[1:31:46] and you… 而你
[1:31:48] and you sent it back? 把它送回去了
[1:31:55] You shouldn’t have done that. 你不该那么做的
[1:32:03] You didn’t close the doors. 你没有关上门
[1:32:08] You opened them. 你打开了门
[1:32:13] Aubrey. 奥布莉
[1:32:20] Pick up! 快回答
[1:32:23] Aubrey!Aubrey! 奥布莉 奥布莉
[1:32:28] She’s at the radio station! 她在广播站
[1:37:31] *Idiot job 203* *愚蠢的203*
[1:37:34] *Newspapers shoot their letters at me* *报纸把舆论引向了我*
[1:37:37] *I’m alone at last with every other me* *我最终孤独 与自己独处*
[1:37:44] *Guardian help me angel shoot* *护卫帮助我 天使开枪*
[1:37:47] *All you ghosts stand by and salute and explain* *灵魂们在一旁致意和解释*
[1:37:52] *Why is everything so locked up* *为什么一切都这样封闭*
[1:38:03] *Why is everything so locked up* *为什么一切都这样封闭*
[1:38:23] *I don’t blame it on the front row* *我不埋怨前排*
[1:38:28] *Don’t blame it on the ruling class* *也不怨统治阶级*
[1:38:31] *’Cause I know they stay* *因为我知道他们会留下*
[1:38:34] *Like all the cars in New York* *像纽约的那些小汽车*
[1:38:37] *Lights on New Year* *那些灯光*
[1:38:40] *Like all these gloomy planets* *那些黑暗的行星*
[1:38:44] *I know they stay* *我知道他们会留下*
[1:38:46] *Don’t blame it on the signals* *别埋怨信号*
[1:38:50] *Don’t blame it one the steering wheel* *别埋怨舵轮*
[1:38:53] *Don’t blame it on the logbooks* *别埋怨航海日志*
[1:38:56] *’Cause I know they stray *因为我知道他们会留下*
[1:38:59] *Like all the cars in New York* *像纽约的那些小汽车*
[1:39:03] *Lights on New Year* *那些灯光*
[1:39:06] *Like all these gloomy planets* *那些黑暗的行星*
[1:39:10] *I know they stay* *我知道他们会留下*
[1:39:13] *Anyway* *不论如何*
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Kick-Ass(海扁王)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Jellyfish(海蜇)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme