英文名称:Spy
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[01:28] | Baccarat. | 巴卡拉 |
[01:28] | Baccarat 酒杯制造商 专注于奢侈的水晶工艺 包括餐具 灯具等等 | |
[01:30] | Exquisite. | 精致 |
[02:02] | Tihomir. | 蒂霍米尔 |
[02:03] | Hang up. | 举起手 |
[02:08] | Bradley Fine. | 布拉德利·法恩 |
[02:14] | I’m honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[02:16] | Pleasure is all mine. | 荣幸的应该是我 |
[02:18] | Tell me where the bomb is? | 告诉我核弹在哪 |
[02:21] | 10 seconds or you’re dead. | 10秒 否则你就死 |
[02:23] | Interesting. You see. | 有意思 你要想清楚 |
[02:25] | When my men and I hid it. | 当我的手下和我藏核弹的时候 |
[02:28] | I made sure to erase any witnesses. | 我在确保杀了所有”目击者”的同时 |
[02:33] | And then I erased the erasers. | 接着我又干掉了”清理者” |
[02:38] | Which means. | 这意味着 |
[02:40] | I’m the only one who knows… | 我是唯一一个知道… |
[02:41] | just where that dangerously compact and transportable nuke is. | 那个危险的移动小型核弹在哪的人 |
[02:47] | So. | 所以 |
[02:51] | I’ll say I have more than 10 seconds. | 我想说 我已经超过10秒钟了吧 |
[02:54] | Well then, in that case. | 那么 既然这样 |
[02:56] | I say you better start… | 我建议你最好… |
[03:04] | Oh, Fuck! | 哦 我操 |
[03:05] | Oh my god. What… | 我的天 怎么… |
[03:07] | Why did you do that? | 你为啥这么做 |
[03:09] | I didn’t do it on purpose. | 我不是故意的 |
[03:10] | Like a ton of pollen in here. | 这里的花粉也太多了 |
[03:12] | Oh God! Christmas on a cracker! | 哦天哪 这太疯狂了 |
[03:14] | Did you take your medicine? | 你带药了吗 |
[03:15] | I forgot it on the plane | 我忘在了飞机上 |
[03:17] | I told you this morning. | 我早上告诉过你 |
[03:18] | I put extra in all your jackets. | 我在你所有外套都放了 |
[03:20] | You did? | 你放了吗 |
[03:21] | Great.Shit. | 好吧 妈的 |
[03:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:23] | No. You know what. | 不 你知道吗 |
[03:24] | That’s on me because I heard you sniffled a while ago | 这怪我 因为我前段时间我听到你打喷嚏 |
[03:27] | and I did nothing with that information. So. | 我却忽略了这个信息 所以 |
[03:28] | That’s blood on my hands, really. Okay. | 实际上他的死我也有份 好了 |
[03:31] | You know what? You got three coming in. | 你知道吗 你有3个客人进来了 |
[03:32] | Get out the back door now, move. | 立刻从后门离开 快走 |
[03:42] | Anybody in here? | 这里有人吗 |
[03:43] | Yeah, we got one coming around the corner now. | 是的 拐角那即将出来一个 |
[03:48] | Your three guests are coming out of the door behind you right now. | 现在你的3位客人正从门后面走进来 |
[03:50] | Watch your six. | 注意你身后 |
[03:55] | Yahtzee. | 全中 |
[03:56] | Oh, zinger. | 哦 屌炸了 |
[03:58] | Should have brought more bullets. | 看样子应该多带点子弹 |
[04:00] | I thought they were chocolate sprinkles which I would eat normally. | 我以为那些是我平常吃的巧克力屑 |
[04:03] | But this tasted like…there’s no other way to say it really. | 但这味道就像…说出来你们可能不信 |
[04:07] | Like a rat sauce. | 就像老鼠屎 |
[04:08] | Hey guys,can you please keep it down? | 嘿各位 你们能保持安静吗 |
[04:10] | Look. Unfortunately there’s vermin in the ceiling again. | 看吧 很不幸我们的吊顶上又有老鼠了 |
[04:13] | And I hate to say it but they well they pooped all over your cake | 我本来不想说 但是它们把屎拉在了你们的蛋糕上 |
[04:17] | -Am I going left? -No. | -往左边 -不行 |
[04:18] | I need you to go right and head down the tunnel. | 我要你往右然后穿过通道 |
[04:21] | You got one coming around to your right, | 你右边过来一个 |
[04:22] | and he’s got a swarm behind. | 他身后还有一群 |
[04:24] | That’s my girl. | 这才像我的小妞 |
[04:25] | Oh, I don’t know. | 哦 我不懂你在说些啥 |
[04:43] | Watch your back. | 小心你后面 |
[04:45] | Oh.It’s a close one, Fine. | 哦 真是千钧一发 法恩 |
[04:47] | -Whose the finest of them all? -You are! | -谁是最屌的 -是你 |
[04:50] | Oh, Bradley, you’re so fine,you’re so fine, | 哦布拉德利 你真屌 你真屌 |
[04:52] | you blow my mind. Hey, Bradley. | 你让我骚动 嘿布拉德利 |
[04:54] | Oh god! Duck! | 哦天哪 低头 |
[04:59] | Nice moves, Fine. | 动作漂亮 法恩 |
[05:00] | Pilates has been working out for you. | 看来普拉提对你很有帮助 |
[05:02] | You noticed? | 你看出来了 |
[05:03] | You just seemed looser in your hips. | 你只是屁股看上去有点松垮 |
[05:06] | I mean athletically…speaking. | 我是说对于健壮的人…来讲 |
[05:09] | I don’t know. | 我说不上来 |
[05:09] | I guess you don’t seem so awkward. | 我猜你应该不会太尴尬 |
[05:11] | shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[05:12] | -Going straight? -No. | -直走 -不 |
[05:13] | Go right up the stairs. | 从楼梯上去 |
[05:15] | You’re going to find a little friend on the first landing. | 在第一个平台你会看到一个小渣渣 |
[05:26] | Thanks for your help. | 感谢你的外挂 |
[05:27] | Okay, you are clear to the top. | 好了 你已经清理了这里 |
[05:28] | Get moving. | 继续走 |
[05:30] | Oh my god, the rats can fly! | 哦我的上帝 老鼠成精了 |
[05:33] | Come on, you guys. | 拜托 你们这些家伙 |
[05:35] | Alright, Fine, stop at the door. | 好了 法恩 站在门那等 |
[05:36] | Okay, you have a guard approaching. I’ll tell you when. | 很好 有个警卫朝你过来了 我会给你信号 |
[05:39] | Wait for it, Fine. | 准备 法恩 |
[05:40] | Three | 三 |
[05:42] | Two, one. Now! | 二 一 上 |
[05:46] | Oh dear. Did I forget to knock? | 哦糟糕 我是不是忘了敲门了 |
[05:54] | They’re culling at my hair. | 它们缠到我的头发了 |
[05:55] | I can’t see! | 我看不见了 |
[05:56] | What do you mean you can’t see? | 什么叫”你看不见了” |
[05:58] | I’m good. You got SUV approaching. | 我没事 有一大波SUV逼近 |
[06:02] | Go to the dock! | 去码头 |
[06:03] | Dock, excellent idea. | 码头 好主意 |
[06:05] | Boyanov’s boats at the end. | 柏伊诺的船停在最后 |
[06:27] | Uh…No keys, Coop | 呃…没有钥匙啊 小库库 |
[06:29] | Panel is on the lower left, under the steering wheel. You can… | 方向盘下面的左下角有块面板 你可以… |
[06:31] | You can hot wire it. | 你可以用电线启动它 |
[06:35] | I can’t get to the wires. | 我没法碰到电线 |
[06:37] | Then stay down and hold your ears. | 那就趴下捂好你的耳朵 |
[06:39] | How will I hear your beautiful voice? | 那我如何听到你那销魂的声音 |
[06:41] | Stop being adorable and get down. | 别再发浪了趴好 |
[06:45] | Lock on coordinates: 43.16547, 27.94654 | 锁定坐标 43.16547 27.94654 |
[06:50] | Fire, now! | 立即发射 |
[07:08] | Close one! | 搞定 |
[07:10] | Nice drone work, Coop. | 无人机玩的漂亮 小库库 |
[07:12] | I could kiss you. | 我想舔你一脸 |
[07:13] | Oh well, well I would… | 哦 好啊 我想我会… |
[07:15] | I would accept that with an open mouth. | 我会张开嘴伸出舌头的 |
[07:19] | Soon as I’m back, dinner’s on me. | 我很快回来 晚餐我请客 |
[07:21] | Great work, Coop. | 干得好 小库库 |
[07:22] | Oh, hey. Pick up my dry cleaning for me would you? | 哦对了 你能到干洗店帮我取衣服吗 |
[07:25] | Also get my car. | 还有我的车 |
[07:26] | Oh sure, no problem. | 可以 没问题 |
[07:28] | Oh, and I have to fire my gardener. | 哦 我还得把我的园丁炒了 |
[07:30] | He keeps running over the sprinkler heads with the mower. | 他用割草机的时候每次都搞坏洒水喷头 |
[07:32] | Can you cut him loose for me? | 你能帮我去炒了他吗 |
[07:34] | Yeah. Oh yeah, sure | 好啊 当然可以 |
[07:36] | Kidding? I’d love it. | 开玩笑吧 我喜欢你的幽默 |
[07:38] | You’re the best. | 你真好 |
[07:40] | Smell you later, pal. | 回头见 同志 |
[07:42] | God, Poor Haime. | 天哪 可怜的海梅 |
[07:46] | The thing is. Haime, that uh… | 事情是这样的 海梅 那个… |
[07:50] | Oh.Here is your…is your children? | 哦 这是你的…你的孩子 |
[07:53] | -Children here. Yeah, I have children. | -孩子在这呢 -对 我孩子 |
[07:55] | Side cover… | 遮住… |
[07:57] | the eyes. | 这些眼睛 |
[07:59] | They’re looking right at me. | 他们一直盯着我胸口看 |
[08:01] | Please. Don’t fire me. | 拜托 不要开除我 |
[08:02] | No. I mean, Haime, I would never… | 不 我是说 海梅 我绝不会… |
[08:04] | This is… more of a review of you. | 这只是…对你工作的一个评价 |
[08:09] | Oh, Haime. | 哦 海梅 |
[08:15] | The…lawn…mower… | 割 草 机 |
[08:21] | Right to the lawn mower. | 走到割草机那去 |
[08:32] | You’re a killer, Susan. | 你是来炒他的 苏珊 |
[10:25] | Oh. He seems delicious | 哇 它看上去很好吃 |
[10:34] | I don’t want to be critical, but this is very chewy. | 我不想这么挑剔 但这尼玛也太难嚼了吧 |
[10:37] | Coop. you’re eating a hand towel. | 库伯 你吃的是手巾 |
[10:48] | Just…cleansing my palate. | 我只是…擦一擦我的上颚 |
[10:51] | Jeez. You had to take me to such a dump? | 尼玛 你就带我来的这种破地方 |
[10:54] | Come on, cheapskate. | 拜托 你这穷鬼 |
[10:56] | Burger King was booked up. | 汉堡王坐满了 |
[10:59] | Sorry. I’m having dinner with Gallagher over here. | 抱歉 我和加拉格尔在这儿吃晚饭 |
[11:03] | Guard your fruit! | 看好你的果实 |
[11:05] | You could. You’re funny. Your timing is perfect. | 你很棒 你也很有趣 你的时机掌握的也很完美 |
[11:07] | Never as funny as you, Super Cooper. | 我可从没像你那么有趣 超人库珀 |
[11:10] | To another successful mission. | 为了下一次成功完成的任务 |
[11:14] | To team. | 为了团队 |
[11:15] | To team. | 为团队 |
[11:18] | Hey, I’ve been thinking. | 嘿 我一直在想 |
[11:20] | I couldn’t do what I do without you. | 没有你我很多事都做不了 |
[11:23] | And I’ve been thinking about doing something special for you. | 然后我一直在考虑送你点什么特别的东西 |
[11:27] | So… | 所以… |
[11:30] | Good gravy, Fine. | 额滴妈呀 法恩 |
[11:36] | Oh.That’s… | 哇 这是… |
[11:37] | It’s a crazy cupcake. | 一个疯狂蛋糕 |
[11:41] | You love cakes. | 你爱吃的蛋糕 |
[11:42] | I’m not a big cake… | 我不喜欢蛋糕… |
[11:44] | I make cakes. | 我只是会做蛋糕 |
[11:45] | Yes. I see the connection. | 没错 我看到了它们之间的联系 |
[11:47] | Now you can wear a cake. | 现在你可以戴上这蛋糕了 |
[11:48] | How did you know I don’t care for traditional jewelry? | 你怎么知道我不喜欢那些传统的首饰 |
[11:51] | I can’t seem to stop looking at it… | 我好像被它深深的吸引住了… |
[11:54] | and it can’t stop looking at me. | 而且它也一直在不断地看我 |
[11:57] | Imagine, awkward it would’ve been. | 试想一下 如果里面是钻戒之类的东西 |
[11:59] | If it had been adiamond ring or something. | 会弄得大家都尴尬的嘛 |
[12:02] | Not a diamond ring. No. | 不要钻戒 不要 |
[12:04] | Oh, I wouldn’t had see it like that. | 哦 我应该像这样说 |
[12:05] | I wouldn’t want to marry you. | “我是不会嫁给你的” |
[12:07] | I don’t want your musclely arms and hands, | 我可不想后半生用你那肌肉发达的手臂和手 |
[12:10] | rubbing my back with Nivea for the rest of my life. | 在我胴体上来回摩擦着妮维雅 |
[12:14] | 3 kids running, you know. | 三个熊孩子跑进来 你懂的 |
[12:17] | Karen, Tommy and Billy. | 凯伦 汤姆 比利 |
[12:18] | and you said “get out of here”! | 你还得大喊”滚犊子” |
[12:20] | They’d just all have that beautiful jaw, | 他们或许都拥有着美丽的下巴 |
[12:23] | sky-blue eyes, and a full mouth. I mean… | 蓝色的眼眸 还有圆润的嘴唇 我是说… |
[12:25] | No, thank you. | 不要 谢谢 |
[12:27] | I’ll just… you know. I’ll just… | 我只是…你知道吗 我只是… |
[12:28] | Can you giving me a little jewellery I can actually wear? | 你就不能送个可以让我戴得出去的首饰吗 |
[12:32] | Not gonna wear it? | 不打算戴它吗 |
[12:34] | Yes. | 不是 |
[12:36] | I was just saving it, I mean. | 我是说我只想收藏它 |
[12:37] | Put it on. | 戴上 |
[12:38] | Look at that, wow. That’s a… | 看看 哇哦 这是… |
[12:40] | That’s an adjustable toggle. | 那是调节长度的扣子 |
[12:41] | Adjustable toggle. | 调节扣是吧 |
[12:42] | You don’t see that. It’s a lot of jewellery there. | 很多珠宝上面都看不到这设计 |
[12:45] | It’s so you. | 很配你 |
[12:46] | Is it? Wow, perfect. | 是吗 哇哦 完美 |
[12:48] | Oh, Somebody’s jealous. | 哦 有人嫉妒了 |
[12:51] | Seriously. I…I couldn’t do what I do | 说真的 没有你在我耳塞里指引 |
[12:53] | without you in my earpiece. | 我…我什么都做不了 |
[12:56] | I can never do what you do. | 你做的那些事我才做不到 |
[12:57] | Can you imagine me as a spy? | 你能想象我做间谍会是啥样吗 |
[13:00] | Oh my god. | 哦我去 |
[13:01] | -Out in the field. -Yeah. | -出外勤时 -没错 |
[13:02] | -With a gun. -What? | -拿着把枪 -不是吧 |
[13:04] | “Hi, terrorists. Oh, golly!” | “嗨 恐怖份子 哦 天哪” |
[13:07] | “Oh, I shot myself!” | “哦 我打中自己了” |
[13:08] | Whoops! | 好痛 |
[13:09] | “I meant to shoot you, not me!” | “我想射的是你 不是我” |
[13:11] | That’s probably what I’d say. | 可能我还会这样说 |
[13:13] | “Hey, terrorists, you better watch out,” | “嘿 恐怖份子 你们最好小心点” |
[13:15] | “or I’ll make you a chocolate cake.” | “否则我会把你们做成一个巧克力蛋糕” |
[13:17] | “Do you like chocolate? | “你们喜欢巧克力吗 |
[13:18] | Well, then I’ll make you a vanilla.” | 那好 接下来我会把你们做成香草” |
[13:21] | Elaine would never let me be a spy. | 伊莱恩是不会让我去做间谍的 |
[13:23] | I can’t even, can’t even dress like a spy. | 我甚至 甚至穿上衣服也不像个间谍 |
[13:25] | Look at you and your tailor. | 看看你 你的裁缝 |
[13:27] | Everything is cut right. | 把一切都裁剪得体 |
[13:29] | And mine, it’s like a lumpy pumpkin sag dress. | 我呢 穿着这身像是凹凸的南瓜似的连衣裙 |
[13:33] | It doesn’t even have a label. | 甚至都不知道叫啥牌子 |
[13:34] | It doesn’t even have a label. I think my mom made it. | 连个标签都没有 我都怀疑是不是我妈做的 |
[13:37] | No. Stop. Enough. | 别 停下 够了 |
[13:38] | No. Good, good… | 不是的 好了 好了… |
[13:40] | -Go easy on yourself. -Okay. | -对自己手下留情点 -好吧 |
[13:42] | We’re a perfect team. That’s why we work. | 我们是完美的搭档 所以我们才能一起合作 |
[13:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:46] | Come here. | 到这来 |
[13:49] | Come here, look close. | 过来让我仔细看看 |
[13:53] | I think you’re getting a pinkeye. | 我觉得你得了红眼病 |
[13:54] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[13:56] | -Right there. -No, no. | -就是那里 -不 不是 |
[13:57] | Did you like wiped your eye after you cleaned out the cat box. | 你清理完猫窝之后有像这样擦过你的眼睛吗 |
[14:00] | I don’t have cats. | 我没有猫 |
[14:01] | Why did I think that? | 那为毛我会那么认为 |
[14:02] | I don’t-I don’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[14:04] | You should get some, there’s good company. | 你可以养几只 它们是很好的伴侣 |
[14:12] | We intercepted a chatter that the | 我们截获了一个情报 |
[14:14] | weapon is still being offered to the highest bidder. | 核弹一直在寻找出价最高的买家 |
[14:16] | Someone other than Boyanov knows where that nuke is. | 除了柏伊诺以外还会有谁知道核弹下落 |
[14:18] | It’s probably his daughter, Rayna. | 可能是他女儿 瑞娜 |
[14:20] | She’s really the only person he trusted. | 她是他真正唯一信任的人 |
[14:22] | Jesus, Cooper. Do you have pink eye? | 天哪 库珀 你得了红眼病吗 |
[14:24] | Go home, you’re going to infect everybody. | 回家吧 你会传染给其他人的 |
[14:26] | -Told ya. -No. | -早跟你说了 -不 |
[14:28] | It’s not pink eye, ma’am. | 这不是红眼病 夫人 |
[14:30] | It’s just… I’m having a bit of a allergic reaction. | 只是…我有一点过敏而已 |
[14:33] | Well, I’m allergic to disgusting childhood illness. | 好吧 我对这种该死的儿童疾病也过敏 |
[14:35] | So stay away from me. | 所以离我远点吧 |
[14:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:37] | Anyway, you are right. | 不管怎样 你说得很对 |
[14:38] | After Boyanov’s death, | 柏伊诺死后 |
[14:39] | Rayna went to a safety deposit box of a DSK bank in Varna. | 瑞娜在瓦尔纳DSK银行开了一个保险箱 |
[14:43] | The chatter picked up later that night. | 当天晚上我们就收到这个消息 |
[14:44] | What do we know about her? | 我们对她了解多少 |
[14:45] | I can pull up her file. | 我可以调出她的档案 |
[14:48] | Oh, that’s stuck. | 哦 卡住了 |
[14:49] | So warm in here. | 太热了这里 |
[14:52] | I’ll pull up my file. | 我找找文件 |
[14:53] | Jesus, not on my keyboard, with your pink eye infected fingers. | 天哪 别用你那感染红眼病的手碰我的键盘 |
[14:56] | Why don’t you just cry directly into my mouth while you’re at it. | 你这样的话还不如直接流几滴眼泪到我嘴巴里 |
[14:59] | It really is just a allergic reaction. | 这真的只是过敏而已 |
[15:01] | Sit down. I’ll do it. | 坐一边去 我自己会找 |
[15:03] | Okay. I’m going to sit down. | 好的 我坐那边去 |
[15:04] | Rayna Boyanov. Major at international law at Oxford, | 瑞娜·柏伊诺 毕业于牛津大学国际法专业 |
[15:07] | top of her class. | 成绩名列前茅 |
[15:08] | Been living in London for the past 10 years. | 过去10年一直住在伦敦 |
[15:10] | Now we know. She has been communicating | 现在我们了解到的是 她一直 |
[15:12] | with the heads of several terrorist organizations. | 在跟几个恐怖组织的头目联系 |
[15:14] | Most ominously, | 其中最残暴的是 |
[15:16] | Solsa Dudaev, | 索萨 屌大淫夫 |
[15:17] | The Al Qaeda funded leader of the Chechen Martyrs Brigade. | 是基地组织资助的”车臣烈士旅”的领导人 |
[15:20] | We have compelling evidence that he has the machinery in place | 我们有充分的证据表明 他计划用一种机械装置 |
[15:22] | to get that nuke to New York. | 将核弹运输到纽约 |
[15:23] | In time for next week’s UN general assembly. | 下周正好是联合国大会 |
[15:25] | I’m already packed. | 我已经准备完毕 |
[15:26] | One of sources was told she’s taken residence outside of Sofia. | 有消息指出 她住在索菲亚的郊区 |
[15:30] | Go get her. | 去搞死她 |
[15:32] | Grab my things, Coop. | 收拾好我的东西 小库库 |
[15:35] | Jesus, Cooper. Go put on some sunglasses or something. | 天哪库珀 去戴些墨镜或者别的东西吧 |
[15:38] | Gypsy 吉普赛人 起源为罗姆人 历史上以神秘的形象著称 多从事占卜职业 | |
[15:38] | Feel like you’re a gypsy, cursing me with it. | 感觉你就像个正在诅咒我的吉普赛人 |
[15:40] | Yup. I’m on it. | 没错 我正在这么做 |
[15:42] | -Yeah, that’s all good. -Fine? | -可以 这些都很好 -法恩 |
[15:44] | Hey, Super Cooper. | 嘿 超人库珀 |
[15:48] | I just was feeling a little weird about some of the stuff, | 我只是觉得有些消息有点不对劲 |
[15:53] | and I think the intel on Rayna’s location seems a little too easy. | 我觉得这么容易就找到瑞娜的地址似乎太简单了 |
[15:59] | I just something doesn’t feel right. | 我只是有一些不好的预感 |
[16:01] | It’ll be right when we get Rayna behind bars, | 等我们把瑞娜关到牢里 |
[16:03] | and that nuke back in our hands. | 核弹回到我们手里时 它就是对的 |
[16:07] | Yeah, sure. I just… | 没错 那当然 我只是… |
[16:09] | I don’t know. All my alarm bells are going off with this one. | 我不知道 这一次我所有的直觉都感觉有问题 |
[16:12] | Really? Well, it’s okay ’cause I have a plan. | 真的 好了 没事的 因为我自有计划 |
[16:17] | You and I gotta stop going on these awful missions. | 你和我得停止这些极端的任务 |
[16:20] | Run off together. | 再一起退休 |
[16:22] | Do you mean that? | 你啥意思 |
[16:23] | What? | 什么 |
[16:25] | What? | 啥 |
[16:26] | Do I mean that? You got me. You kidder. | 我什么意思 你懂我说的 你个骗子 |
[16:30] | You sucker! No. | 你个傻逼 别这样 |
[16:32] | You should have seen your face! You were like… | 你真应该看看你的脸 你就像这样… |
[16:35] | What? What? … … | 什么 什么… |
[16:41] | Fine, I’m sorry if I… | 法恩 我很抱歉如果我… |
[16:44] | Don’t be… God, I admire you. | 别…天啊 我服了你了 |
[16:48] | “I admire you?” | “我服了你了” |
[16:50] | Well, did he at least say it in a flirty tone that says | 好吧 他至少也要用挑逗的语气说 |
[16:53] | “And because of my admiration, | “同时因为我的佩服 |
[16:55] | I shall now take my shirt off and penetrate yet…” | 我现在要脱掉衬衣然后再进入你的…” |
[16:59] | No. The only way he’d invite me to his bedroom | 不 他邀请我进入他房间的唯一方式 |
[17:01] | is if he wants me to fix his bed. | 就是让我一起帮忙固定他的床 |
[17:02] | I’m so stupid. | 是我太傻了 |
[17:04] | Can I just have a sip of your wine? | 能让我喝一口你的酒吗 |
[17:06] | It’s quite buttery. | 这酒陈酿得不错 |
[17:08] | Wow. Okay, we could order you your own glass. | 哇哦 好吧 看来我们得再点一杯了 |
[17:10] | That was mine! | 给我留一点 |
[17:12] | My life is a disaster. | 我的人生就是个悲剧 |
[17:14] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[17:15] | I’m 40, I live by myself. | 我都40了 还单身着 |
[17:17] | I’ve not been in a real relationship since Jerry left me three years ago | 自从杰瑞3年前离开我之后一直没谈过正式的恋爱 |
[17:21] | Jerry was a jackass. | 杰瑞就是个傻屌 |
[17:22] | I mean, when I gave up teaching to join the CIA. | 我是说我放弃老师的职业加入中情局 |
[17:24] | I thought everything is going to be different. | 我以为一切会变得与众不同 |
[17:26] | I thought I was going to be this amazing spy. | 我以为自会成为一个了不起的间谍 |
[17:27] | I’m just…same boring person like I was before. | 我只是…结果还是和以前一样一事无成 |
[17:29] | Well, for what it’s worth. I think you’re brilliant as you are. | 好了 不管怎么说 我觉得你已经很出色了 |
[17:32] | You’re exciting. Come on, let’s cheer you up | 你会让人骄傲的 加油 让我们振作一点 |
[17:35] | Okay. My nephew loves this. All right. | 好的 我侄子可是很喜欢这个 可以了 |
[17:39] | Okay. Thanks. Isn’t your nephew three? | 好吧 谢了 你侄子才3岁吗 |
[17:43] | My God. That’s the same face. | 额滴神啊 这表情跟上次一样 |
[17:44] | -Okay, this will be different. -Exactly the same face. | -好吧 这次会不一样 -完全一样的表情 |
[17:46] | This will be different. | 这次保证不一样 |
[17:48] | Ready? … … | 准备好了吗… |
[17:52] | That’s the exact same thing. | 还是跟上次一样好吗 |
[17:53] | How is that the same thing? | 怎么会是一样的呢 |
[17:54] | There was a little bit of tongue there. | 我舌头有一点点变化啊 |
[17:56] | Please stop. That’s not cheering me up. | 请停下 我完全没办法振作 |
[17:57] | Do you know what? I’m glad you said that to Fine, and I. | 你知道吗 我很高兴你能和我谈论法恩 |
[18:00] | Because you play it too safe. | 因为你太内向了 |
[18:02] | I just…I still, you know, hear my mom’s voice. | 我只是…你懂的 我很听我妈的话 |
[18:07] | “Well behave woman, often make history.” | “安分守己的女人 往往创造历史” |
[18:09] | Yes, you do know the phrase. | 不 你要知道这话的原词是 |
[18:10] | “Well behaved women seldom…make history.” | “安分守己的女人很难…创造历史” |
[18:13] | Yeah that’s…never heard she said it. | 这个…从没听她这样说过 |
[18:14] | What about this…uh…oh | 还有…呃…哦 |
[18:16] | “Just blend in, let somebody else win.” | “低调点 让别人去出风头” |
[18:19] | Classic. | 经典 |
[18:19] | -I got that a lot in my schools. -Yup. | -这是我在学校听到的 -没错 |
[18:20] | And there was a “Give up on your dreams, Susan.” | 然后还有像”放弃你的梦想吧 苏珊” |
[18:23] | She used to write that in my lunch box. | 她过去常常把这种话写在我的饭盒上 |
[18:27] | I mean look. | 看那边 |
[18:29] | What’s really so different between us and Karen Walker. | 我们和凯伦沃克之间到底差在哪 |
[18:33] | I think-I think literally, everything. | 我想 我想差不多是所有方面 |
[18:35] | No, hang on. No | 不 别泄气 不对 |
[18:36] | Because you were just as good as out in the Carvela. | 因为你在Carvela的受训成绩跟她一样好 |
[18:38] | She-She has more successful missions than even Fine. | 她 她的任务完成率甚至比法恩都高 |
[18:41] | Oh. She’s the worse. | 哦 她就是个菜逼 |
[18:43] | Look at her. She’s so perfect, isn’t she? | 看看她 难道她真的有这么完美 |
[18:46] | “Hi. I’m Karen Walker,Super spy. Uh-heh-heh…” | “嗨 我是凯伦·沃克 超级间谍 呃呵呵…” |
[18:49] | Perfect hair, perfect face. | 完美的头发 完美的脸蛋 |
[18:51] | She probably cries herself to sleep every night. | 她可能每晚都被自己感动到哭着睡觉 |
[18:53] | -I don’t think she probably does. -She probably does. | -我不认为她会这样 -她就是这种人 |
[18:55] | And not like sort of cute little tears. | 而且不像是那种矫情地流泪 |
[18:58] | Like brilly, sort of you know, silent kind of thing. | 而是那种”天哪我怎么会这么美”地大哭 |
[19:02] | I don’ think that… | 我不认为… |
[19:04] | Like sort of upside down kidney bean. | 就像上下颠倒的扁豆那样夸张 |
[19:07] | -“This is what I look when I’m asleep.” -Shh shh | -“这就是我睡觉时的样子吗” -嘘 嘘 |
[19:09] | Be quiet. | 安静 |
[19:10] | She wouldn’t know who we are She’s not in front of us now. | 她又不认识我们而且她也不在我们面前 |
[19:12] | Hi Hey Nancy. Hi Susan. | 嗨 嘿南希 嗨苏珊 |
[19:15] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[19:16] | Hey, you two cuties sitting here being all cute. | 嘿 你们2个美女坐在这的样子真是太可爱了 |
[19:24] | Have an Old Fashioned, please. | 一杯古典鸡尾酒 谢谢 |
[19:25] | His service is really slow. | 他的服务真的很慢 |
[19:27] | Super slow. | 超级的慢 |
[19:28] | You’re not getting that in the next hour. | 接下来的一个小时内你都喝不到 |
[19:29] | -Here you go, Miss Walker. -Thank you. | -给你 沃克小姐 -谢谢 |
[19:31] | -Oh. -Wow. | -哦 -哇哦 |
[19:32] | Alan and I go way back. I come here all the time. | 艾伦和我是老交情了 我经常来这里 |
[19:35] | So do we, right Alan? | 我们也是 对吧艾伦 |
[19:37] | Hey, Alan. How… Alan. | 嘿 艾伦 呃…艾伦 |
[19:39] | Big A!Big A! | 老艾 老艾 |
[19:40] | Yoo-hoo, Al! You got a hole. | 哟唬 阿伦 你个坑货 |
[19:42] | Miss Walker. these 2 bothering you? | 沃克小姐 这俩货是不是在骚扰你 |
[19:44] | -Oh no. Thank you, they’re fine. -Okay. | -哦不 谢谢 他们很好 -好的 |
[19:46] | -Alan. -He’s the sweetest. | -艾伦 -他真可爱 |
[19:48] | -He’s funny. -He just pretends not to know. | -他真有趣 -他刚刚竟然假装不认识 |
[19:50] | -It’s a game. -well. | -这是个游戏 -好了 |
[19:51] | Anyway, I’m taking some time off. | 不管怎么说 我请了休假 |
[19:53] | So I’ll see you guys when I get back. | 那么等我回来再见你们吧 |
[19:55] | -Oh. -Where’re you going? | -哦 -你去哪度假 |
[19:56] | Capri. | 卡普里 |
[19:57] | -Capri? -Capri? | -卡普里 -卡普里 |
[19:59] | Yeah, I believe it’s “Cahpri”. | 没错 我确定它就叫”卡普里” |
[20:01] | That’s how the locals say it, anyway. | 总之当地人就是这么喊的 |
[20:03] | I wished I could just stick around here, you know. | 我倒是希望自己能呆在这儿 你懂的 |
[20:05] | curl up with a good book. | 坐在角落看本好书 |
[20:07] | But, I have a yacht full of friends waiting for me. | 但是 我有一整船的朋友在游艇上等着我 |
[20:10] | Wow. | 哇 |
[20:11] | Yachts are the worst. | 游艇其实是最垃圾的东西 |
[20:12] | They seem so glamorous, but… | 他们看着很迷人 但是… |
[20:13] | -They’re the worst. -Boo, yachts… | -他们最垃圾 -呵呵 游艇… |
[20:15] | Anywho, I’ll see you guys when I get back. | 反正 等我回来你们再看到我的时候 |
[20:17] | All freckle and tanned | 会是满脸雀斑的古铜色皮肤 |
[20:18] | -We’re gonna see you. -Yeah. | -我们一定会去看你的 -没错 |
[20:20] | -Bye. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[20:24] | Oh, sorry. Susan’s ill. | 哦抱歉 苏珊病了 |
[20:27] | It’s her stomach | 她胃不舒服 |
[20:30] | My god. Thank you for that. | 天哪 我谢谢你全家 |
[20:32] | -Why would you do that? -I’m sorry, I panicked. | -你为啥那么做 -抱歉 我紧张 |
[20:34] | What a great moment. | 真是个难忘的时刻 |
[20:36] | -Just looked at her. -Oh, I know. That dress. | -看看她 -哦我知道 那条裙子 |
[20:38] | Look at her confidence. | 看看她那骚逼样 |
[20:40] | They are even allowed to smoke in here. | 他们甚至被允许在这里吸烟 |
[20:44] | I’m gonna go home. | 我要回家了 |
[20:46] | -No, come on. -Yes. | -不是吧 拜托 -是的 |
[20:48] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[20:50] | -Feel better? -Oh thank you, yeah. | -感觉好点了吗 -哦谢谢 没事 |
[20:53] | Fine. You good? | 法恩 你好了吗 |
[20:54] | Okay Coop. Just pulling up. | 好了小库库 刚刚在停车 |
[20:56] | Susan, you’re killing it. | 苏珊 你做的很棒 |
[20:58] | Oh good. You know what, they are chicory. | 哦很好 你知道吗 里面有菊苣 |
[21:04] | Any sign of her in the house? | 有迹象表面她在房间里吗 |
[21:06] | Heat sensors aren’t picking anything up. | 热感应没有检测到任何迹象 |
[21:08] | There’s some kind of interference. | 好像有某种干扰 |
[21:09] | I don’t like this, Fine. | 我不喜欢这钟感觉 法恩 |
[21:11] | I’m up for the challenge. | 我准备好迎接挑战了 |
[21:12] | Let’s go in. | 让哥进去看看 |
[21:18] | Shoot. There is something wrong with your camera. | 妈蛋 你的摄像头有点问题 |
[21:20] | Can you switch out for a new one? | 你能关掉换个新的吗 |
[21:22] | Too late. | 没时间了 |
[21:30] | No security. | 没有保镖 |
[21:33] | Her father would never have let himself this exposed. | 她的父亲绝不会让自己这么毫无防备 |
[21:36] | Pull back, Fine, this is too easy. | 撤退吧 法恩 这太顺利了 |
[21:39] | I like things that are easy. | 我就喜欢干这种顺利的事 |
[21:48] | Oh my god, Fine. | 我的天 法恩 |
[21:49] | I don’t know how you do things like that. | 真不知道你是怎么做到像这样的 |
[21:51] | Hey. Who’s the finest of them all? | 嘿 谁是这个世上最屌的人 |
[21:54] | I don’t know. | 我哪知道 |
[21:56] | I’m guessing… you? | 我猜是…你 |
[21:59] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[22:00] | Fine, what’s happening? | 法恩 咋滴了 |
[22:01] | Let me guess, | 让我猜猜 |
[22:02] | whoever is in your ear wants to know what’s happening? | 应该是你耳朵里的人想知道发生了什么事吧 |
[22:06] | He’s about to die. | 他马上就死了 |
[22:08] | That’s what. | 这就是发生的事 |
[22:13] | Awfully big gun for such a little girl. | 小妹妹你握的这把枪会不会太大了 |
[22:16] | God. Don’t say stuff like that. | 天哪 这种时候就别调戏了 |
[22:18] | Okay. There’s a knife rack directly to your right. | 好了 在你右边正好有一排刀架 |
[22:20] | The way she’s holding the gun, she’s not experienced. | 从她拿枪的姿势来看 她还不熟练 |
[22:23] | If you jump and launch. You get the knife and disarm her. | 如果你弯腰冲过去 你就能拿到刀并且制服她 |
[22:25] | Did someone just suggested you grabbed one of those knives? | 是不是有人建议你过去拿把刀 |
[22:30] | No-no-no…no! | 不不不 不 |
[22:31] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[22:33] | Fine? | 法恩 |
[22:35] | Can they see me right now? | 他们还能看到我吗 |
[22:38] | Let me adjust the angle a little bit. | 让我稍微调整一下角度 |
[22:45] | Oh my god. | 哦天哪 |
[22:49] | His name was Bradley Fine. | 他叫布拉德利·法恩 |
[22:50] | He worked for the CIA. | 供职于中情局 |
[22:52] | Other top agents include… | 其他高级特工包括… |
[22:54] | Matthew Wright, Timothy Cress, | 马修·瑞特 提莫西·克莱斯 |
[22:57] | Rick Ford and Karen Walker | 瑞克·福特还有凯伦·沃克 |
[22:59] | Come on, Fine. Come on. | 起来 法恩 起来啊 |
[23:02] | I know who all your active agents are. | 我对你们所有特工的行动都了如指掌 |
[23:06] | So. Unless you like the body count to grow. | 所以 除非你们希望这样的尸体不断增加 |
[23:09] | I suggest you stay far away from me. | 否则我建议你们最好远离我 |
[23:13] | Now grab some tissues, | 现在最好去拿些纸吧 |
[23:15] | because it’s about to get real sad. | 因为这才是真正的悲伤时刻 |
[23:17] | No, don’t. No! | 不 不要 不 |
[23:22] | Oh my god. Fine. | 哦天哪 法恩 |
[23:24] | As Deputy Director. | 自当上副局长以来 |
[23:27] | I’ve never had a more difficulty duty, than to bid | 我还从来没有经历过 比向自己的同事告别 |
[23:31] | farewell to colleagues taken from us. | 还要更痛苦的事情 |
[23:34] | From Dover, to the family services. | 从多佛基地 到家庭仪式 |
[23:38] | To memorials like these. | 再到这样的纪念馆 |
[23:40] | It’s tough to say goodbye. | 告别总是最艰难的 |
[23:41] | There’s nothing you could have done, Susan. | 这种事你也无能为力 苏珊 |
[23:43] | Bradley Fine. | 布拉德利·法恩 |
[23:46] | Was more than just a co-worker and a friend. | 不仅仅是一个同事和朋友 |
[23:48] | He’s a part of our family. | 他是我们家庭的一份子 |
[23:50] | And as family, | 作为家人 |
[23:51] | even knowing that the universe has a plan for each human life. | 即使知道每个人的命运生来就被上天注定 |
[23:55] | It’s hard to accept the sudden lost of such a good and decent person. | 还是很难接受这样一个优秀正直的人突然离去 |
[24:02] | Okay. There’s a knife rack directly to your right. | “好了 在你右边正好有一排刀架” |
[24:04] | Susan. I got your assessment report on Rayna Boyanov. | 苏珊 我看了你对瑞娜·柏伊诺的评估报告 |
[24:08] | I know you’re probably feeling a lot of emotion right now, | 我知道你现在可能会感到情绪激动 |
[24:10] | but please refrain from using the term “thundercunt”. | 但是请尽量避免使用像”逼养的”这种词 |
[24:15] | Oh my god. I-I didn’t realise I wrote that, I’m sorry. | 哦老天 我都没意识到我写了那些词语 抱歉 |
[24:27] | Nancy, I’m sending you a photo. | 南希 我给你发了一张照片 |
[24:29] | It’s in pretty bad shape. Can you enhance it? | 它的图像不是很清晰 你能改善一下吗 |
[24:41] | Paris? | 巴黎 |
[24:43] | How the fuck did this thwart, find out our fucking names? | 那个逼玩意儿是他妈如何查到我们的操蛋名字的 |
[24:46] | We don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[24:48] | And I’ve looked way back where the ‘T’ word for. | 还有你最好收回带那个”T”的词 |
[24:50] | You’re not immune from the HR department. | 人事部会请你喝茶的 |
[24:52] | Grow up. | 成熟点 |
[24:52] | The thwart means something completely different in England. | 这个”thwart”的意思在英国不一样 |
[24:54] | Well, here it means vagina. | 好吧 在这就是”逼”的意思 |
[24:56] | Anyway. Obviously we’re talking about a mole. | 不管怎样 很明显我们当中出了内奸 |
[24:58] | It could be a mole that could’ve hacked our system. | 可能有内奸也可能是我们的系统被黑了 |
[25:00] | It’s anyone’s guess. The bottom line is. | 这些都是猜测 最重要的线索是 |
[25:02] | Rayna Boyanov is about to sell a small scale tactical nuclear weapon | 瑞娜·柏伊诺即将要把小规模的战术核武器 |
[25:06] | to a terrorist organization | 卖给一个恐怖组织 |
[25:07] | And we don’t know where she or the bomb is. | 而我们还不知道她或者那些核弹在哪 |
[25:10] | And fortunately, our analyst Susan Cooper found the lead. | 所幸的是 我们的分析师苏珊·库伯找到线索 |
[25:14] | Rayna had the number of Sergio De Luca. | 瑞娜有个叫瑟吉奥·德·卢卡的电话 |
[25:16] | We’ve long suspected that De Luca of working | 我们一直怀疑这个德·卢卡是 |
[25:19] | as an intermediate with terrorist groups | 恐怖组织的中间人 |
[25:21] | Rayna maybe using him to find buyers for the nuke. | 瑞娜可能通过他来找到核武器的买家 |
[25:23] | The number was to a office he keeps in Paris. | 这是他在巴黎的办公室号码 |
[25:26] | I told you to send me in there instead of Fine. | 我告诉过你派我代替法恩去那里 |
[25:28] | And you didn’t. | 而你不听 |
[25:29] | And now Fine is dead. I’m gonna fuck in. | 现在法恩死了 老子他妈要加入 |
[25:31] | You can’t. | 你不能去 |
[25:32] | We need someone to follow De Luca without being detected. | 我们需要一个还没暴露的人去跟踪德·卢卡 |
[25:35] | And I would hopefully takes us to Rayna. | 并且我希望他能帮我们找到瑞娜 |
[25:37] | But it can’t be any of you | 但他不能是你们当中的一个 |
[25:39] | Here’s what we do. | 我们这么着吧 |
[25:41] | I go into the face-off machine. | 老子去找个整容机器 |
[25:42] | Get a whole new face. | 换张新面孔 |
[25:44] | I turned up. They’ll never know it’s me. | 我再出现时 他们打死也猜不到那是我 |
[25:47] | Do you have quarters? Cause it cost 50 cents. | 你有硬币吗 因为它要50美分 |
[25:48] | What, I’ve got to pay? | 啥 还要我付钱 |
[25:49] | No, because it doesn’t exist! | 不 因为根本没有那玩意儿 |
[25:52] | Yes, it does! | 不 有的 |
[25:53] | I heard Cress and Wright talked about it in the shitter. | 我都在浴室听到克莱斯和瑞特谈到过这机器 |
[25:57] | I’m pretty sure that they’re pulling your leg | 我敢肯定他们在逗你玩 |
[25:59] | You pair of fucking vaginas. | 你们这对他妈的逼玩意儿 |
[26:01] | Seriously. You got to cut that out. | 说真的 你必须停止这么说话 |
[26:03] | Jesus, look. | 天哪 听着 |
[26:04] | one of us has to go in. | 我们当中肯定得去一个 |
[26:06] | Doesn’t matter if we’ve been exposed. | 就算暴露了也没关系 |
[26:07] | We’ve all gone deep before, and we always gotten our guy. | 我们都曾深入过敌后 也总是能抓到我们想要的人 |
[26:11] | Guys. This is more than just a kill mission. | 各位 这不仅仅是一次暗杀行动 |
[26:13] | Now we get Rayna, De Luca and some top terrorist leadership | 如果我们好好计划 我们就能抓住瑞娜 德·卢卡 |
[26:16] | and get the weapon back, if we do this right. | 还有顶尖的恐怖组织 还能找回炸弹 |
[26:18] | We just need someone who could shadow them without attracting attention. | 我们需要一个既能跟踪他们又不会引起注意的人 |
[26:22] | -We need someone invisible. -I’ll do it. | -我们需要一个无名之辈 -我来做吧 |
[26:25] | Okay, thanks lunch lady. | 好的 谢谢你了食堂大妈 |
[26:26] | I’m serious. I… | 我是认真的 我… |
[26:28] | I’ve never been out in the field. | 我从来没有执行外勤任务 |
[26:30] | Exactly. Stupid fucking idea. | 没错 蠢到操蛋的主意 |
[26:32] | My point is that it’s highly doubtful I’ve ever been exposed | 我想说的是 我从来没有暴露过这点不用怀疑 |
[26:37] | But you worked with Fine. | 但是你跟法恩合作过 |
[26:38] | They may have a record of you too. | 他们可能也有你的资料 |
[26:40] | Possibly, but, you know | 也许吧 但是 你要知道 |
[26:41] | The odds of them knowing my face are very low. | 他们见过我长相的可能性非常低 |
[26:44] | Ms. Crocker, I would really like to do this. | 克罗克女士 我真的想这么做 |
[26:46] | For Fine. | 为了法恩 |
[26:48] | What are you gonna do? Bring one of your cats as a sidekick? | 你打算怎么做 带一只你养的小猫咪做搭档吗 |
[26:51] | I don’t have any cats! | 我没有养猫 |
[26:53] | You’re not seriously considering this, are you? | 你是不会认真考虑这件事的 对吧 |
[26:56] | Look here, Betty. | 听我说 贝蒂 |
[26:57] | Ford, if you call me Betty Crocker, | 福特 你最好叫我贝蒂·克罗克 |
[26:59] | I will rip your fucking heart out of your chest. | 否则我会把你那该死的心脏从你胸口掏出来 |
[27:01] | Not only did I become a citizen | 我不仅仅是一名普通的公民 |
[27:04] | and take a vow to protect this country. | 我是发过誓要保卫这个国家的 |
[27:06] | I also took a vow to avenge my fallen comrades. We all fucking did. | 我还发了誓要为我的战友报仇 我们他妈都发过这个誓 |
[27:10] | -No, I didn’t. -Not me. | -不 我没有啊 -也不是我 |
[27:13] | I’m pretty sure we all took a fucking vow. | 我很确定我们都发了这个他妈的誓 |
[27:15] | I remember it. | 我记得的 |
[27:16] | I remember raising my fucking hand and saying some shit. | 我还记得我他妈举起了手 而且瞎鸡巴扯了几句 |
[27:19] | If you think, I’m going to sit by | 如果你认为 我会无动于衷地坐着 |
[27:21] | and let you send in a fucking secretary to do my work. | 看着你派一个他妈的小秘去干我的工作 |
[27:25] | You might as well accept my resignation now. | 你干脆现在接受老子的辞职吧 |
[27:27] | If I can jump in. I’m | 我打断一下 我… |
[27:28] | I’m technically, uh…classified as an agent. | 我严格意义上讲 呃…也能算一个特工 |
[27:32] | Look… | 听着… |
[27:33] | Full…Full agent, so. | 完…完整的特工 这样的话 |
[27:35] | Agent, agent, agent… | 特工 特工 特工… |
[27:38] | I’m agent. | 还有我 |
[27:38] | Are you considering this? | 你对此怎么考虑 |
[27:40] | For your safety and the safety of those around this table. | 为了你的安全还有在座的其他人的安全 |
[27:43] | I’m considering it. | 我正在考虑这事 |
[27:45] | Then consider this. I quit. | 你慢慢考虑吧 老子不干了 |
[27:50] | And I know there is a fucking face-off machine. | 还有 老子知道那个他妈的整容机器肯定有 |
[27:52] | You’re just keeping it a secret from me. | 你就是不想让我知道 |
[27:56] | I hasn’t happened before. | 我就当从来没有发生过 |
[28:00] | It is quite a lovely office. | 这是个相当气派的办公室 |
[28:02] | What’s your deal, Cooper? | 你没事吧 库珀 |
[28:04] | -What do you mean? -You got a faery side? | -你啥意思 -你有幻想的一面 |
[28:07] | I really did in that report mean to write cunning. | 我其实是想在那报告上写狡诈的一面 |
[28:10] | I’ve been going over your files. | 我看了你的所有资料 |
[28:11] | You’re top of the class at the academy | 你在学院的时候成绩优异 |
[28:14] | in all computer and support skills. | 尤其计算机和技术支持这方面 |
[28:15] | No surprise there. | 这我都不惊讶 |
[28:16] | But you have a certain tame demeanor around the office | 但是你在办公室里给人一种很温顺的感觉 |
[28:20] | that says you’ve never even held a gun. | 而且你说你从来没拿过枪 |
[28:22] | So imagine | 你无法想象 |
[28:23] | my surprise when I saw footage from this drill back at the farm. | 当我看到这个训练场传来的视频时有多惊讶 |
[28:31] | -Is that… -kidding me. | -这是… -玩我呢 |
[28:33] | Is that me? That can’t really… | 那是我 这不是真的… |
[28:35] | Stupid gun! | “愚蠢的枪” |
[28:37] | Somebody definitely sped this up. | 肯定是有人加快了播放速度 |
[28:39] | Camera angle, does not make… | 或者摄像机角度 但这并不意味… |
[28:43] | Okay, uh…Ouch. | 好吧 呃…我去 |
[28:46] | Out of context that’s a, you know… | 这是断章取义 你知道的… |
[28:49] | I must have watched this 15 times now. | 我到现在已经看了15遍了 |
[28:51] | Because, what the fuck! | 因为 这他妈是什么 |
[28:52] | Well, I… | 好吧 我… |
[28:53] | I almost put it up on YouTube. | 我都忍不住要上传到YouTube了 |
[28:54] | Well, I was to say the least, uncomfortable, with the event. | 好吧 我想说 对这件事 我感到很过意不去 |
[28:58] | But I would also like to say it was over 10 years ago. | 但我也想说的是 这都是10年前的事了 |
[29:01] | The instructor was not harmed. | 指导员也没有受伤 |
[29:02] | Fine, was your mentor. Right? | 法恩是你的指导员 对吧 |
[29:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:05] | Why did you not become a field agent? | 为什么你没有成为一个外勤特工 |
[29:08] | Well, we’re such a great fit and a great team. | 是这样 像我们这种配合默契的完美团队 |
[29:10] | I mean Fine, made some great points | 我是说法恩说的 他还说了一些很棒的观点 |
[29:12] | You know, maybe I match better | 你懂的 他说我这样也许会做的更好 |
[29:14] | with just staying… | 只需要待在… |
[29:15] | -In his ear. -Well. | -他耳朵里 -没错 |
[29:16] | Yeah. He sniped you. | 哦 他忽悠了你 |
[29:18] | All the top agents used to do that before I got here. | 在我到这之前 所有高级特工都是这样上位的 |
[29:20] | I really thought he made some great points. | 我真的很认同他说的那些观点 |
[29:23] | Women. | 女人啊 |
[29:24] | Alright, have you any field training since then, | 好了 你从那之后有没有再受过训练 |
[29:26] | 10 years is a long time. | 10年可是很长的时间 |
[29:27] | No, ma’am. | 没有 夫人 |
[29:28] | Normally I would send you back to the farm, | 正常情况下我会先送你去训练 |
[29:30] | but there’s no time and I can’t take a chance | 但没时间了 而且我不能冒险让你的身份 |
[29:33] | of anyone leaking your name. | 有任何泄露的可能 |
[29:34] | Am I-Am I going? | 我 我可以参加了 |
[29:36] | You’re going. | 你可以参加了 |
[29:37] | Okay. | 太好了 |
[29:39] | -But. -Sorry. | -但是 -抱歉 |
[29:40] | It’s a track and report mission only. | 任务内容只能是跟踪和报告 |
[29:44] | Got it. | 收到 |
[29:45] | We’ll be giving you a new identity. | 我们会安排你一个新的身份 |
[29:46] | You’re not longer be Susan Cooper. | 你不再是苏珊·库伯 |
[29:48] | -Your new name… -Oh, I have a few ideas for that. | -你的新名字… -哦 对此我有一点想法 |
[29:51] | I was just spit-balling | 我只是建议 |
[29:51] | and I thought Serafina, Mannix, Gisele… | 我认为可以叫赛瑞·菲拉 曼尼克斯 吉赛尔… |
[29:54] | Carol Jenkins. | 卡罗尔·詹金 |
[29:56] | Carol…Jenkins. | 卡罗尔…詹金 |
[29:57] | You know. If I may…ma’am. | 你知道如果我能…夫人 |
[29:59] | There was a 13 year old girl name Carol, | 有一个叫卡罗尔的13岁的女孩 |
[30:02] | that used to come take me around the neighbourhood | 曾经抓着我的头发就像是遛狗一样 |
[30:04] | and used my braid as a dog leash. | 绕着我住的小区来回走 |
[30:06] | And made me begged for biscuits, so… | 还逼我去捡地上的饼干 所以… |
[30:08] | Carol Jenkins. | 卡罗尔·詹金 |
[30:10] | Yes, Carol Jenkins. | 好 那就卡罗尔·詹金吧 |
[30:12] | Carol Jenkins is a single mother of four. | 卡罗尔·詹金是4个孩子的单亲母亲 |
[30:14] | Temporarily relocated from Delaware | 临时从特拉华州调过来 |
[30:16] | to increase sales for a software company. | 帮助软件公司提高销售业绩 |
[30:18] | Okay. That is…That is….a different occup… | 好的 这…这…真是个奇葩的职业… |
[30:23] | -Is there a problem? -No! | -有问题吗 -没有 |
[30:26] | Just wondering if, this is my family of four, or taken hostages? | 只是好奇 这4个二货是我的家人还是我劫持的人质 |
[30:30] | I’m just not sure, | 我只是不确定 |
[30:31] | how De Luca is going to take me seriously if I looked like this. | 如果我打扮成这样 德·卢卡怎么会把我当回事 |
[30:34] | De Luca is not going to take you anything. | 德·卢卡怎么样也不会把你当回事 |
[30:36] | In case you did not hear me. | 也许你还没明白我的话 |
[30:37] | You’re not to make direct contact with any of the targets. | 你不可以跟任何目标人物当面接触 |
[30:40] | Track and report. | 只能跟踪和报告 |
[30:42] | Now we’re setting you up in a surveillance office | 现在我们为你布置了一间监视室 |
[30:44] | across the street from De Luca’s. | 就在德·卢卡的办公室的街对面 |
[30:45] | You’ll be tapped into the same telecom trunk, | 你可以接入他的电话线路 |
[30:47] | and have access to voice and data coming into his office. | 监听电话并截获所有进入他办公室的数据 |
[30:49] | And that’s as sexy as it gets. | 你的精彩程度也就这样了 |
[30:51] | One mistake, and we got a nuclear bomb in the hands of terrorists. | 一个差错 核弹就会落入恐怖分子的手中 |
[30:55] | -Do you understand? -Yes. | -你明白了吗 -是的 |
[30:57] | Go see Patrick. He’s got special equipment for you. | 去找帕特里克 他会给你特殊装备 |
[31:04] | Oh my god. | 哦天啊 |
[31:06] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[31:09] | Oh, did you come up with your spy name yet? | 哦 你想好你的间谍名字了吗 |
[31:11] | My would be Amber Valentine. | 我会叫安博 瓦伦丁 |
[31:14] | That sounds like you’re an adult film star | 听起来就像是个AV女优 |
[31:16] | No, I did this “Find name formula”. | 不 我用的是”取名公式” |
[31:17] | Amber was the name of my first pet | 安博是我第一只宠物的名字 |
[31:19] | and I grew up on Valentine Street | 瓦伦丁是我小时候住的那条街 |
[31:20] | Did you come up with your porn name? | 那你为你的色情电影想好名字了吗 |
[31:22] | Oh, no. Amber is a spy name. | 哦 不 安博只是个间谍名字 |
[31:24] | What was yours be? | 你的叫啥 |
[31:25] | Uh, Meatball Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard. | 呃 米博·马丁·路德·金·朱尼尔·布瓦德 |
[31:29] | -Yeah. -Wow. | -没错 -哇哦 |
[31:33] | Oh my god. | 我的天啊 |
[31:35] | I’m so excited. | 我太激动了 |
[31:37] | You’re a spy. | 你现在是间谍了 |
[31:38] | I know! I know! I guess you can say… | 我知道 我知道 我猜你会说… |
[31:40] | Oh, I got to get one of those! You can going to get one of those. | 哦 我多想要一个 你很快能得到它们了 |
[31:42] | No, I’m not. No, I’m not. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[31:44] | Look at that! | 看看这个 |
[31:46] | That looks high tech. | 看着好高科技啊 |
[31:48] | It’s like the future. | 就像来到了未来 |
[31:51] | -Patrick. -Susan. | -帕特里克 -苏珊 |
[31:52] | -Hey, Patrick. -Yes. | -嘿 帕特里克 -是的 |
[31:53] | I was given specific instructions by Elaine | 我收到伊莱恩的特别交代 |
[31:55] | to tailor these gadgets to you. | 将这些特制的设备交给你 |
[31:58] | -Wow. Look at them. -These are not yours. | -哇哦 看看他们 -他们都不是你的 |
[32:05] | Is that a whistle? | 这不是口哨吗 |
[32:06] | Elaine wanted you to only be carrying items | 伊莱恩希望你只携带这些 |
[32:08] | of single woman traveling through Europe would have. | 单身女性到欧洲旅行才会带的东西 |
[32:12] | But she can get that from any pharmacy | 但她可以随便找家药店去买啊 |
[32:14] | Not this whistle. | 那可不是这种口哨 |
[32:15] | When you blow through this whistle. | 当你吹这个口哨的时候 |
[32:16] | A small poisonous dart flies out, | 就会飞出一个小毒镖 |
[32:19] | neutralizing your target. | 击中你的目标 |
[32:20] | Also, it needs your finger prints on it to work. | 此外 只有你的指纹才能启动它 |
[32:23] | Okay, that is…that is really neat. | 好的 这…这真的非常棒 |
[32:25] | -It’s amazing. -That is really super cool. | -它太令人惊讶了 -这真的超级酷 |
[32:27] | This anti-fungi spray can freeze and disable any security system. | 这种抗菌喷雾剂可以冻结并且搞瘫任何安全系统 |
[32:32] | Wow. That is quite an image to be carrying all over Europe. | 哇哦 带着这种东西环游欧洲真是相当形象 |
[32:36] | It’s also a pepper spray. | 它同时还是一个防狼喷雾 |
[32:38] | Why not, just make it look like pepper spray. | 那为啥 不直接做成防狼喷雾 |
[32:40] | It’s a… | 这个… |
[32:41] | It’s a pretty good idea. Alright. Well, next time. | 非常好的主意 好吧 那就 下次吧 |
[32:43] | Well, I can-I can wait | 那个 我能 我能等 |
[32:44] | If you wanna print up a new label. | 如果你们要打印新包装的话 |
[32:46] | No, I’ll have to turn the printer on again. | 不了 我还得再开一次打印机 |
[32:49] | I don’t really want to. | 我真的懒得那么做了 |
[32:51] | Each of these are filled with chloroform. | 每一片都浸过三氯甲烷 |
[32:53] | Oh, that is and un…settling amount of hemorrhoid wipes | 哦 这真是 呃…满满一大包的包痔疮湿巾 |
[32:57] | Makes me kind of wonder | 不禁让我好奇 |
[32:58] | what exactly is going on back there? | 用了以后那后面会怎么样 |
[33:01] | I wouldn’t know. I don’t have that problem. | 我不知道 我没有这方面的问题 |
[33:02] | I don’t have that problem. | 我就有这方面的问题吗 |
[33:04] | If you ever feel like you’ve been poisoned. | 如果你觉得自己中毒了 |
[33:05] | Chew one of these. | 嚼一片就好 |
[33:12] | Have I done something to you, to upset you or… | 是不是我做了啥事让你不高兴了还是… |
[33:15] | This is peculiar theme. | 都是些奇葩的主题 |
[33:18] | Finally. | 最后 |
[33:19] | Every agent gets a night vision scope hidden in their watch. | 每个特工都有一块内置夜视仪的手表 |
[33:22] | Okay. I’ve read about this, I’ve even looked it… | 好的 我有研究过这东西 我甚至看过… |
[33:25] | -Oh. -Who’s that? | -哦 -这是谁 |
[33:26] | That is Bette Midler and Barbara Hershey. | 这是贝特 迈德尔和芭芭拉 赫希 |
[33:29] | From Beaches. | 《海滩》里的演员 |
[33:32] | How much am I suppose to like Beaches? | 猜一下我有多喜欢这《海滩》 |
[33:34] | I would imagine a lot if you have the watch. | 如果你有这块手表 我猜会有很多 |
[33:37] | -Hey Pat, I’m flying! -Anthony. | -嘿帕特 我在飞 -安东尼 |
[33:39] | Don’t wear out the battery on that. | 不要把那个电池用完了 |
[33:40] | Am I, Am I getting that? | 我 我能得到那玩意儿吗 |
[33:42] | No. You are not going to get that, alright. | 不 你不会得到那个的 好了 |
[33:44] | I’ve already packed your bags. | 我已经把你的东西都装好了 |
[33:45] | Hurry up and get dressed. | 快换好衣服 |
[33:47] | Carol Jenkins has to get to the airport immediately | 卡罗尔·詹金得马上到机场了 |
[33:50] | And may I say | 我还想说句话 |
[33:50] | I think it’s very brave of you to sacrifice your life for your country. | 我觉得你为了而国家献出自己的生命真的很勇敢 |
[33:54] | Oh, not sacri…I’m, I’m coming back. | 哦不是牺牲…我 我会回来的 |
[33:56] | Let’s see. | 拭目以待 |
[33:58] | Hey, Pat! I’m gonna totally crop dust these guys. | 嗨 帕特 我要用这家伙把所有灰尘都吹走 |
[34:02] | Way to go, Anthony. | 可以啊 安东尼 |
[34:03] | Oh, just pardon me. | 哦 原谅我 |
[34:05] | Oh, God. I think I shit my pants. | 哦 天哪 我好像把屎蹦出来了 |
[34:17] | You look amazing. | 你看起来很棒啊 |
[34:19] | I look like someone’s homophobic aunt. | 我看起来就像某个同性恋大妈 |
[34:28] | Wow. Hotel Modiere please. | 哇哦 请到莫里哀酒店 |
[34:33] | This is so exciting. | 这简直太激动了 |
[34:37] | The Louvre. | 卢浮宫 |
[34:40] | Oh, that’s a beautiful hotel. Not that one? | 哦 好美的酒店 不是这个吗 |
[34:43] | Oh. I hope it’s that. Is it that one? | 哦我希望它就是 是那个吗 |
[34:45] | No? Oh, Maybe next time. | 不是 哦 也许下一次是 |
[34:48] | We’re getting into a…a little dicier of an area. | 我们进入了一个…有点危险的区域 |
[34:52] | Oh. It’s a little unsavory. | 哦 两个小杂种 |
[34:55] | I think we can probably go back towards… | 我认为我们应该要掉头往回开… |
[34:58] | my hotel. | 到我的酒店 |
[35:00] | No no. No no. I hope it’s, it’s… | 不不 不不 我希望的是 是… |
[35:03] | I don’t believe this could be the Hotel Modiere. | 我不相信这个就是莫里哀酒店 |
[35:07] | Don’t you think… | 你不觉得… |
[35:10] | Oh, this is. yes it is. | 哦 是这 就是它 |
[35:37] | Oh man. | 哦大哥 |
[35:51] | Keep it together, Susan okay? | 保持镇定 苏珊 好吗 |
[35:54] | Nancy? Please tell me you can hear me. | 南希 请回答我你能听到我 |
[35:57] | I’m here, I’m here. I got you. | 我在这里 我在这里 我听到你了 |
[35:58] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[35:58] | You’ll be pleased to hear | 有件事你听到会很高兴 |
[36:00] | that the bats are officially gone. | 那些蝙蝠终于走了 |
[36:01] | We have now vermin free | 我们现在解脱了 |
[36:02] | Did you get your gun, Carol? | 你找到你的枪了吗 卡罗尔 |
[36:04] | Yes. And don’t call me that. | 是的 还有别这么叫我了 |
[36:06] | Oh, my God. I cried. Peed, I think. | 哦天哪 我吓尿了 我感觉 |
[36:09] | Having a heart attack. | 心脏病都要发作了 |
[36:10] | I can’t do this, Nancy. | 我做不了这些事 南希 |
[36:11] | Fine was the real spy, not me. | 法恩才是真正的间谍 不是我 |
[36:13] | Don’t worry. I’m here for you, okay? | 别担心 我与你同在 好吗 |
[36:15] | Everything is going to be fine. | 一切都会好起来 |
[36:16] | I’m gonna talk you through this, alright. | 我会告诉你怎么做的 好了 |
[36:18] | Put your camera in. I want to see your room. | 戴上你的隐形相机 我想看看你的房间 |
[36:20] | No, you don’t. It’s a bad. | 不 你还是别看了 这儿很烂 |
[36:23] | 玛莎·斯图尔特 出生于一个抑郁的大家庭 一生大起大落 凭着百折不挠的精神最终跻身全美第二女富婆 | |
[36:23] | Martha Stewart had a breakdown kind of feel. | 玛莎·斯图尔特来了也会感到崩溃 |
[36:26] | Ooh. Wow. | 哦 哇哦 |
[36:28] | Looks like they put you up in a Shits Carlton. | 看来他们把你安排到一家”狗屎卡尔顿”去了 |
[36:31] | Hey listen. Try and get some sleep, okay? | 嘿听着 好好睡一觉 好吗 |
[36:32] | And we’ll get started first thing in the morning. | 然后明天早上我们开始第一个任务 |
[36:34] | I don’t know what I’m going to do when I see that Rayna woman. | 我不知道我见到瑞娜这贱逼的时候我会干出啥事来 |
[36:37] | I want her dead for what she did to Fine. | 我要她死 就像她杀法恩那样 |
[36:39] | Okay, deep breaths. Listen to me. | 好了 深呼吸 听我说 |
[36:41] | You’re not going to get anywhere near her, | 你没机会靠近她身边任何地方 |
[36:43] | so there’s nothing to worry about. | 所以没什么好担心的 |
[36:46] | Oh, God. Really? | 哦上帝 不是吧 |
[36:48] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[36:49] | There’s a mouse on my tits. | 有只老鼠在我的乳沟上 |
[36:51] | I think you’re safe there. | 我想你那里才是安全的 |
[36:53] | -Alright, goodnight. -Night. | -好的 晚安 -安 |
[37:09] | You got this, Susan. | 你能行的 苏珊 |
[37:12] | You’re a warrior. | 你是一个战士 |
[37:14] | You’re a weapon. | 你本身就是武器 |
[37:16] | Okay. Look, no sweat. | 好了 听着 别担心 |
[37:18] | Looks like you’re sweating to me. | 看起来你因为我吓出一身汗了 |
[37:19] | Jesus! | 我去 |
[37:23] | What are you doing in my room? | 你在我房间干嘛 |
[37:24] | What? How did I get into this shit box hotel room? | 啥 你是问我怎么进来这狗屎一样的烂房间吗 |
[37:27] | Because I’m a real spy. | 因为老子才是真正的间谍 |
[37:28] | I thought you quit. | 我以为你不干了 |
[37:29] | We have to stop the sale of a nuclear bomb. | 我们必须阻止这桩核弹交易 |
[37:31] | And they send in someone who looks likes Santa Claus’ fucking wife. | 结果他们派的人看着就跟圣诞老人的操逼妻子似的 |
[37:35] | Uh. Did you forget I’m undercover. | 呃 你别忘了现在我才是卧底 |
[37:37] | Because you’re not suppose to be here | 因为你没资格做这个任务 |
[37:38] | I make a habit of doing things that people say I can’t do. | 老子有个习惯 就是专门干那些别人说我办不到的事 |
[37:41] | Walk through fire. Water ski blindfolded. | 闯过火海 蒙眼滑雪 |
[37:44] | Take a piano at a late age. | 一大把年纪去学钢琴 |
[37:46] | And I’m gonna take down De Luca and Rayna and Dudaev. | 我还要干翻德·卢卡和瑞娜还有屌大淫夫 |
[37:50] | And I’m gonna get that bomb back. | 而且我还要带回核弹 |
[37:51] | Why do you even care what I do? | 那你为啥来管我的事情 |
[37:53] | You think you’re ready for the field? | 你觉得你能胜任这个任务了吗 |
[37:55] | I once used the defibrillators on myself | 我曾经给自己用过心脏除颤器 |
[37:57] | I put shards of glass in my fucking eye. | 我还把玻璃碎片放到我他妈的眼睛里 |
[38:00] | I jumped from a high rise building. | 我还从摩天大楼跳下 |
[38:02] | Using only a raincoat as a parachute. | 只用一件雨衣当降落伞 |
[38:05] | I broke both legs upon landing. | 我在着陆时摔断两条腿 |
[38:07] | And I still had to pretend | 而且我还得假装 |
[38:09] | I was in a fucking Cirque Du Soleil show. | 我正在他妈的太阳马戏团里表演 |
[38:11] | I’ve swallowed enough microchips | 我还吞下一堆微型芯片 |
[38:13] | and shit them back out again. | 然后又把它们像屎一样拉出来 |
[38:15] | To make a computer. | 再组装成一台电脑 |
[38:16] | This arm has been ripped off completely. | 这胳膊 曾经被整只扯断 |
[38:19] | And re-attached with this fucking hand. | 然后又用这只他妈的手臂接回去 |
[38:21] | You know it’s, that’s impossible. | 你要知道 这不可能 |
[38:24] | I mean medically. | 我是说从医学角度来讲 |
[38:25] | During the threat of an assassination attempt | 在一次风险极大的暗杀行动中 |
[38:27] | I appeared convincingly, in front of Congress, | 我假扮的奥巴马 出席国会的时候 |
[38:30] | as Barack Obama. | 看上去让人非常信服 |
[38:32] | In black face? That’s not appropriate. | 脸有涂黑吗 少扯蛋好吗 |
[38:35] | I watched the couple that raised me explode in a van. | 我曾眼睁睁看着我的养父母在一辆货车里被炸死 |
[38:40] | I watched the woman I loved, get tossed from a plane. | 我还看着我最爱的马子 被扔到飞机外面 |
[38:42] | And hit by another plane, midair! | 接着又撞到另一架飞机 在半空中 |
[38:45] | I drove a car off the freeway, on top of a train, | 我把车从高速公路上 开到火车顶上 |
[38:49] | while I was on fire. Not the car! | 然后我陷入火海 不是汽车 |
[38:52] | I was on fire. | 是我着火 |
[38:54] | Jesus. You’re intense. | 天哪 你真英勇 |
[38:57] | Took this from your mini-bar. | 这是从你的迷你冰箱拿的 |
[38:59] | Well, that’s not right. | 好吧 乱拿东西是不对的 |
[39:06] | You’re going to ruin this mission. | 你会搞砸这个任务 |
[39:09] | No. You’re going to ruin this mission. | 不 你才会搞砸这个任务 |
[39:12] | No. You are. | 不 是你 |
[39:16] | No, you’re going to. | 不 你才是 |
[39:19] | You times infinity. | 你的次数无穷大 |
[39:22] | Could this hotel be more murdered? | 还有哪个酒店比这里更容易被谋杀 |
[39:33] | Okay. So my office is in here. | 好的 我的办公室就在这喽 |
[39:36] | Which means that De Luke’s is right across the street at 39… | 也就说德·卢卡的办公室就在对面那条街的39号… |
[39:43] | Oh God. Tell me that’s not De Luca’s building? | 哦天哪 告诉我这不是德·卢卡德的房子 |
[39:46] | De Luca must have known we were coming. | 德·卢卡肯定是知道我们要来了 |
[39:48] | What am I suppose to do now? | 现在我该咋办 |
[39:50] | Okay, don’t panic. Lemonade out of lemons. | 好了 不要慌 学会苦中作乐 |
[39:53] | Stay focus. We can do this. | 保持镇定 我们能行的 |
[40:23] | Okay. I got it. I got it. | 好的 收到了 收到了 |
[40:24] | I’ll run it through the system. It will take a few minutes. | 我会在系统上搜一下 这需要花费几分钟 |
[40:33] | Nothing’s coming up. | 什么都没发现 |
[40:34] | Might just be a looky-loo. | 可能只是一个围观群众 |
[40:36] | Keep looking. I’ve got a feeling about this guy. | 继续找 我觉得这基佬有问题 |
[40:39] | Well, I’ve got a feeling you’re about to fuck things up. | 是吗 我倒是觉得你他妈会把这次任务搞砸 |
[40:44] | Oh. Bugger me with a fishfook. It’s Ford. | 哦 拿根鱼竿操死我吧 是福特 |
[40:47] | Sharon? Ford is in the field. Did you know this? | 莎伦 福特在执行任务 你知道这事吗 |
[40:49] | Until he checks in, there’s nothing I can do. | 在他回来报到以前 我什么也做不了 |
[40:51] | You go make some friends and stop stalking me. | 你去交几个基佬 别跟着我好吗 |
[40:53] | Was it your mission to tip off the target, | 你的任务难道就是去打草惊蛇 |
[40:56] | so he burns everything in their builds? | 让他烧了房子里的一切东西 |
[40:58] | It’s so well done. Phenomenal. | 干的漂亮 佩服 |
[41:00] | I’m sure they got suspicious | 我肯定他们已经起疑心了 |
[41:02] | because they’ve been seeing you all over the place. | 因为他们看到了你在这晃来晃去 |
[41:03] | You’re going to get yourself killed. | 你迟早会把你自己害死 |
[41:05] | Nothing kills me. | 老子是杀不死的 |
[41:06] | I am immune to 179 different kinds of poison. | 老子对179种不同的毒药免疫 |
[41:09] | I know because I ingested them all at once. | 我之所以知道是因为老子曾经一次性都喝过 |
[41:12] | When I was deep undercover in an underground, | 当时老子正卧底在一个隐藏很深的 |
[41:14] | poison ingesting crime ring | 制毒犯罪组织 |
[41:16] | -Wow. -It was like dog fighting. | -哇哦 -就像斗狗一样 |
[41:18] | But instead of dogs fighting. | 但不是用狗去斗 |
[41:20] | It was humans ingesting poison | 而是喝毒药比赛 |
[41:22] | rich people will bet whether we would live or die | 有钱人会下注赌我们谁会活谁会死 |
[41:26] | I’m having a hard time with this one. | 我很难相信你扯的这些事 |
[41:28] | I died for 5 minutes, and then I came back to life. | 老子死了5分钟 然后又活了过来 |
[41:30] | Was it bull? He looks like he’s in the cast of Newsies? | 吹什么牛 他以为他在演《报童传奇》吗 |
[41:34] | Does Crocker even know you’re here? | 克罗克知道你在这里吗 |
[41:35] | I don’t need anyone’s permission to save the country. | 老子拯救国家不需要任何人的批准 |
[41:38] | and avenge my dear friend, Bradley Fine’s death. | 还要为我最亲爱的战友布拉德利·法恩报仇 |
[41:40] | You’ve didn’t ever liked him | 你从来没有喜欢过他 |
[41:42] | You used to call him Beverly Whine. | 你以前还叫他比佛利 怨妇 |
[41:43] | You had him as secret Santa and you gave him tampons. | 当年你作为他的神秘圣诞老人 你居然送他卫生巾 |
[41:46] | It’s called the rivalry of men. | 这就是所谓的男人之间的战争 |
[41:47] | You wouldn’t understand it | 你是不会懂的 |
[41:48] | Unless you got the dong, up underneath that skirt. | 除非你有根这样的棍子 在你裙子下面 |
[41:51] | Okay. That’s super rude and don’t say dong. Don’t do that. | 好了 你个下流胚子别再说棍子 也别做这种手势 |
[41:54] | Nobody sees me when I don’t want them to | 当老子不想被看到时 就没人能看得见我 |
[41:58] | I move like a fucking shadow. | 老子动起来就像个他妈的幽灵 |
[42:01] | Excuse me, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[42:02] | He’s gone all sorts of rogue | 他整个就是一流氓 |
[42:04] | Sharon says he really did quit. | 莎伦说他真的不干了 |
[42:05] | Elaine couldn’t stop him. | 伊莱恩也没法阻止他了 |
[42:06] | He’s out for blood. | 他出去了 |
[42:07] | Yeah, a real tough guy and his Louis Vuitton backpack. | 是啊 一个真正的硬汉 还有他的LV背包 |
[42:13] | Nancy, do you see that? | 南希 你看到了吗 |
[42:14] | It’s the man from the fire. | 看火灾的那个男人 |
[42:17] | I’m follow him. | 我要跟着他 |
[42:18] | Oh, exciting. | 哦 好激动 |
[42:20] | And I’m follow you, follow him. | 我跟踪你 你跟踪他 |
[42:22] | So I’m having quite a day here. | 多么美好的一天 |
[42:29] | Do you think Ford is leading him to a trap? | 你认为福特是在诱他到陷阱吗 |
[42:32] | Idiot doesn’t even know he is being followed. | 这二逼根本不知道他被人跟踪了 |
[42:38] | He is meeting with some woman. I don’t recognize her. | 他跟一个女人见面了 我不认识她 |
[42:40] | You have any idea who she is? | 你知道她是谁吗 |
[42:42] | No, it’s hard to make out | 不 认不太出 |
[42:43] | Can you get any closer? | 你能再靠近一点吗 |
[42:48] | Nancy, our guys just switched Rick Ford’s backpack. | 南希 我们的目标把瑞克·福特的背包调包了 |
[42:51] | It’s a setup. | 这是个陷阱 |
[42:54] | Uh…I got to go warn him. | 呃…我必须去警告他 |
[42:56] | Ford! Ford! | 福特 福特 |
[42:57] | Look out! I got to get through! | 当心一点 我要过去 |
[42:59] | I left my baby in the shop! | 我把我的孩子忘在店里了 |
[43:01] | Get out of the way! Let me through, I’m sick! | 让一让 让我出去 我有传染病 |
[43:03] | Susan, tell them you shat your pants. | 苏珊 告诉他们你把屎拉在裤子上了 |
[43:05] | That would get me out of your way for sure. | 要是我一定会离开你身边的 |
[43:07] | I shat my pants! | 我把屎拉在裤子上了 |
[43:10] | Excuse me. Ford! | 打扰了 福特 |
[43:13] | He’s got a friend | 他有一个同伙 |
[43:17] | Hello everyone! Hands up! | 大家好 举起手来 |
[43:20] | Let’s dance! | 一起跳舞 |
[43:31] | Ford! | 福特 |
[43:33] | Ford! Ford! | 福特 福特 |
[43:42] | I need your mic! | 我需要你的麦克风 |
[43:43] | No, I need…No! | 不 我要…不 |
[43:46] | I…No! | 我…不 |
[43:48] | No no no. Don’t. | 不不不 不要啊 |
[43:50] | Susan, you’re meant to be blending in. What are you doing? | 苏珊 你打算加入他们吗 你在干啥 |
[43:53] | No! Move! | 不 让开 |
[43:56] | Rick Ford | 瑞克·福特 |
[44:00] | Give me the mike! | 给我话筒 |
[44:03] | What you’re doing this in heels? | 你穿着高跟鞋干什么 |
[44:05] | Oh god. | 天啊 |
[44:08] | Rick Ford! | 瑞克·福特 |
[44:10] | They switched the bag! | 他们调换了你的背包 |
[44:14] | Oh, fuck! | 哦 操 |
[44:16] | Get out of the fucking way! | 都他妈给我滚开 |
[44:17] | Move! | 滚开 |
[44:18] | Get out of his way! | 离开他 |
[44:20] | Move! | 滚开 |
[44:38] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[44:41] | Nancy, I’m in pursuit on one of the terrorists. | 南希 我要去追这个恐怖分子 |
[44:43] | He took my picture, he’s going to blow my cover. | 他拍了我的照片 会暴露我的身份 |
[44:45] | You’re in pursuit? | 你在追捕 |
[44:46] | What will you do if you catch him? | 如果你抓到他你打算咋办 |
[44:48] | Knock him over with a hammer. I don’t know. | 用榔头敲死他吧 我不知道 |
[44:50] | I’m still tracking and reporting his location. | 我会一直跟踪报告他的位置的 |
[44:53] | This all seem very Rick Fordy to me, | 在我看来这很有瑞克·福特的味道 |
[44:54] | I do not condone this sexy | 我没法抵抗这种性感 |
[44:56] | but reckless action of yours, Susan. | 但是你的行为太鲁莽了 苏珊 |
[45:09] | Oh God. He went into a building. | 天哪 他进入了一栋大楼 |
[45:11] | Okay, girl. Well done, that’s it. | 好的 小妹妹 做得好 就这样吧 |
[45:13] | Time to call it a day now. | 现在是时候收工了 |
[45:15] | Location is officially noted. | 位置被正式记下了 |
[45:17] | I’m following him in. | 我要跟着他进去 |
[45:18] | What? | 啥玩意儿 |
[45:19] | I’m doing this for Fine. | 我是为了法恩 |
[45:30] | He’s at the top of the stairs. | 他爬到楼梯顶部了 |
[45:32] | Oh God. Please be careful. | 哦天哪 千万小心 |
[45:34] | You are incredibly out of your league | 你非常的不自量力 |
[45:36] | This is just like when I watched myself in a sex tape. | 这就好像我在看自己拍的性爱视频 |
[45:38] | There is just a lot of philandering and laughable moments. | 会有很多淫荡和可笑的瞬间 |
[45:40] | Nancy, I need you to not talk, until I ask you to. | 南希 在我问你话之前 我需要你安静 |
[45:43] | I’m sorry. It’s just that I’m really nervous. | 抱歉 只是我真的很担心 |
[45:49] | Be careful Susan. | 小心 苏珊 |
[46:28] | Oh, hey. Imagine, running into you up here. | 哦 嗨 想不到在这里遇到你 |
[46:31] | I was just looking for my bird. | 我只是在找我的鸟 |
[46:33] | just looking…Hey, Mr. Beanbag! | 只是在找…嘿 憨豆先生 |
[46:37] | You like birds? Alright. Alright. | 你喜欢鸟吗 好吧 好吧 |
[46:40] | Let me give you a warning. | 让我来给你一个警告 |
[46:41] | I don’t want to see anymore of that funny bomb stuff. | 我不想再看到那种有趣的炸弹背包 |
[46:43] | You know? | 你懂了吗 |
[46:44] | Alright, that’s enough. | 好了 结束了 |
[46:46] | Drop the knife or I’ll shoot. | 放下刀子 否则我开枪了 |
[46:48] | I don’t think you will. | 我不认为你会 |
[46:50] | You see. It works better when you have the bullets inside the gun. | 你要知道 只有枪里有子弹它才会更有威胁 |
[46:57] | I guess that CIA training isn’t what it used to be. | 我猜大概是中情局的训练已经大不如前了 |
[47:00] | Guess you’re right, asshole! | 你猜对了 蠢货 |
[47:10] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[47:17] | Oh God! | 哦天哪 |
[47:19] | Oh Susan, what did you do? | 哦苏珊 你做了什么 |
[47:26] | Oh God. Not on him. Not on him! | 哦天哪 别到他身上 别到他身上 |
[47:37] | Oh, God, why did I have that stew? | 哦天哪 为什么我会有这种担忧 |
[47:45] | Well. Rayna’s people obviously knew Ford was in Paris. | 看来 瑞娜的人显然知道福特在巴黎 |
[47:48] | And getting footage of a CIA operative setting off a bomb in a public | 而且CIA特工在公众场所引爆炸弹的视频 |
[47:51] | could be a PR qoof for any terrorist group. | 可能会吸引到任何一个恐怖组织 |
[47:54] | Do we have anything on that woman he met? | 他见面的那女人我们有任何资料吗 |
[47:56] | Facial recognition isn’t showing anything. | 面部识别查不到任何信息 |
[47:57] | They were all over Ford. Are you able to track him? | 他们会全面监视福特 你能够追踪到他吗 |
[48:00] | God damn Ford is still off the grid in Paris. | 该死的的福特在巴黎一直屏蔽着坐标 |
[48:03] | I know, because he keeps trying to hack into our system for Intel. | 我知道 因为他在不断尝试通过网络黑进我们系统 |
[48:06] | He’s like a dog that gets loose from his yard. And just. | 他就像一只在院子里被松开的狗 只不过 |
[48:09] | keeps humping and shitting his way through the neighborhood. | 在他穿过街坊的同时 还到处交配 到处拉屎 |
[48:11] | Would be a lot easier, if… | 会简单的多 如果… |
[48:13] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我去 |
[48:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:18] | Ford’s is bigger. | 福特的大多了 |
[48:19] | This is uncomfortable. | 这太让人尴尬了 |
[48:21] | Why do they always point at it? | 为什么他们总是对着它拍照 |
[48:23] | We can see it. | 我们都见过它啊 |
[48:24] | He’s dead though, isn’t he? | 他已经死了是不是 |
[48:26] | That’s a waste. | 真是浪费啊 |
[48:27] | Oh, God. A video. | 哦天哪 有段录像 |
[48:28] | I can only imagine what this is. | 我能想象到这是什么 |
[48:30] | You got everything on camera. | “你必须用相机记录所有事情” |
[48:32] | Phase out of the hotel, and go back after the attack. | “离开酒店 袭击完以后再回来” |
[48:34] | -I’ll take Renaldo to Rome. -Renaldo? | -“我要带雷纳多去罗马” -雷纳多 |
[48:37] | We have a record of anyone with that name? | 我们有关于这个名字的记录吗 |
[48:38] | Not that I’m aware of. | 据我所知没有 |
[48:39] | Nicola. Are you listening to me? | “尼古拉 你在听我说吗” |
[48:43] | I was just testing the camera. | “我在测试相机” |
[48:45] | Stop it. Find Ford. | “停下 去找到福特” |
[48:52] | Wow… | 哇哦… |
[48:54] | Come on, what is wrong with this person? | 拜托 这个人怎么回事 |
[48:57] | Oh, damn it. | 哦 该死的 |
[48:59] | Well, now the screen’s frozen. Hang on. | 好吧 现在画面暂停了 稍等 |
[49:01] | Come on, not the hourglass. | 拜托 继续放啊 |
[49:03] | Cooper, put down the goddamn camera. | 库珀 放下那个该死的相机 |
[49:05] | Nancy. Can you pull up Fine’s POV cam from Boyanov’s office. | 南希 你能找到法恩在柏伊诺办公室的第一视角影像吗 |
[49:09] | And, look on the desk there’s some photos there | 并且注意看桌上放着的那些照片 |
[49:11] | and see if you can find one of him standing next to a car. | 看看能不能找到他站在一辆车旁边的照片 |
[49:22] | Renaldo is a Rolls Royce. | 雷纳尔多是一辆劳斯莱斯 |
[49:23] | Hack into the Rolls tracking system. | 入侵车上的跟踪系统 |
[49:25] | That car’s a Wraith so is has a Satellite Aided Transmission. | 这辆车是魅影所以它有卫星辅助变速系统 |
[49:28] | Tap into Boyanov’s feed. | 入侵柏伊诺的信号 |
[49:29] | His GPS should tell you exactly where De Luca is in Rome right now. | 他的GPS会立刻告诉你德·卢卡在罗马的确切位置 |
[49:33] | I’m gonna head to the airport. | 我这就去机场 |
[49:34] | Forget it Cooper. You’re coming back immediately. | 忘了它库珀 你现在马上回来 |
[49:37] | Ma’am, I really think I can do this. | 夫人 我真的认为我能做到 |
[49:38] | And I’m not one to toot my own horn, but | 而且我不是一个吹牛的人 但是 |
[49:40] | you know what, I’m gonna toot. | 你知道么 我今天要吹一次 |
[49:42] | And say that, I just saved a lot of people. | 然后还想说 我刚刚救了很多人 |
[49:44] | We’re so close in getting Rayna and that bomb. | 我们离抓到瑞娜找回核弹已经很接近了 |
[49:47] | Pull back that rug in the corner. | 掀起角落里的地毯 |
[49:54] | You’ll be given a new identity. | 你就会有一个新的身份 |
[49:55] | Oh, thank God! | 哦 谢天谢地 |
[49:57] | Oh! No! | 噢 不 |
[49:59] | Your name is Penny Morgan. | 你的名字叫佩尼 摩根 |
[50:00] | You’re a divorced housewife from Iowa | 你是一名来自爱荷华州的离婚妇女 |
[50:02] | Marry Kay 玫琳凯 全球最大的护肤品和彩妆品直销企业之一 | |
[50:02] | You sold more Marry Kay products than anyone else in your state. | 你是你们州销售玫琳凯产品最多的人 |
[50:05] | You traded in a free car you won to fund a trip through Europe. | 你把奖励给你的车换成了一趟欧洲之旅 |
[50:09] | My hobbies are decopatch and needlepoint. | 我的爱好是纸模和刺绣 |
[50:11] | I collect…porcelain dolls. | 我喜欢收藏…瓷娃娃 |
[50:13] | And I am the Vice President of the Ames Garden Club. | 同时我是埃姆斯花园俱乐部的副经理 |
[50:15] | I couldn’t even be president? | 我就不能是总经理 |
[50:16] | Maybe I should just be married to one of the dolls. | 干脆写我嫁给一个瓷娃娃得了 |
[50:19] | Just to make it extra sad. | 这样的额外补充来的更好 |
[50:21] | 10 cats? What do I have 10 cats? | 10只猫 为什么我有10只猫 |
[50:23] | Is that even legal? | 这不犯法吗 |
[50:25] | You know Fine, he’s got… | 你知道法恩 他… |
[50:26] | that’s be a businessman | 扮演过商人 |
[50:27] | Once he was even a race car driver. | 有一次他甚至是一个赛车手 |
[50:29] | Well, there’s the 10 cats. | 好吧 这就是那10只猫吧 |
[50:31] | Just missing the shirt that says I’ve never felt the touch of a man. | 就差一件上面写着”我从来没感受过男人触摸”的衬衣了 |
[50:34] | Oh Cooper, you’re right. | 哦 库珀 你说得对 |
[50:36] | You did good work back there. | 你在那里做的非常好 |
[50:37] | That would had been a real mess. | 避免了一场大暴乱 |
[50:39] | Thank you ma’am. | 谢了夫人 |
[50:41] | You still went with the cat lady. | 你还是给了我一个”猫婶”的身份 |
[50:43] | It was already in the floor. | 那东西早就在地板下了 |
[51:17] | Great. That’s a real confidence builder. | 很好 这会让我建立自信 |
[51:19] | Did you find De Luca? | 你找到德·卢卡了吗 |
[51:20] | He’s been at the Majestic hotel, | 他正在莫扎迪斯酒店 |
[51:22] | but he’s just left. Heading south. | 但他刚刚离开了 往南去了 |
[51:25] | I’ll guide you to him. I’ve sent a ally to drive you. | 我会指引你到他那 我派了一个助手开车送你 |
[51:27] | Elaine said nothing fancy, so I… | 伊莱恩说不用太花哨 所以我… |
[51:29] | I’ve gone with earthy. | 我就找了个土包子 |
[51:36] | Woo. | 哇哦 |
[51:37] | He stopped the car. -Fuck off! | -他竟然停住那辆车了 -去你妈的 |
[51:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[51:45] | -Hi, beauty. -Wow. | -嘿 美人 -哇哦 |
[51:48] | Welcome to Rome! | 欢迎来到罗马 |
[51:54] | I am Aldo. | 我叫奥尔多 |
[51:55] | Like the shoe store found in American malls. | 就是那个在美国商场随处可见的名牌 |
[51:59] | I’m Penny, like the penny. | 我叫佩妮 听着就像一分钱 |
[52:01] | Like a penny. | 确实像一分钱 |
[52:02] | -I like penne alla vodka. -Okay. | -我喜欢加了伏特加的”佩妮” -好吧 |
[52:06] | Did you just grab my butt? | 你刚才是在捏我屁股吗 |
[52:08] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[52:09] | Come. We need to get you to De Luke. | 来吧 我带你去找德·卢卡 |
[52:15] | Gravity Christmas! | 哦额的娘嘞 |
[52:25] | Don’t worry, I have you. | 别怕 有我呢 |
[52:29] | Slow down! | 开慢点 |
[52:31] | Nancy, are you sure this guy is even an agent? | 南希 你确定这二逼是特工吗 |
[52:33] | Absolutely. No, he’s the best, He’s… | 当然了 他是最顶级的 他… |
[52:36] | Oh. Though there had been some complaints filed against him. | 哦 看样子已经有一些投诉指控他了 |
[52:40] | -Hey, Watch the road! Watch the road! -Mary! I love you! | -嘿 看路啊 看路啊 -玛丽 我爱你 |
[52:43] | Oh my god! Watch the road! | 哦上帝 看着路啊 |
[52:44] | Wow. Aldo is making great time. | 哇哦 奥尔多玩的很嗨皮啊 |
[52:53] | Watch the cart! | 注意那些箱子 |
[52:54] | Dead end! | 没路了 |
[52:57] | This can’t be right. | 这尼玛不对吧 |
[52:59] | Oh my god. | 哦我的天 |
[53:09] | -God! -Intriguing lady, we’re here. | -天哪 -迷人的女士 我们到了 |
[53:12] | Now, you must go, | 现在 你赶紧走 |
[53:13] | because I fear, if I stare into your beautiful green eyes a moment longer | 因为我怕我要是再多看一会你那美丽的蓝眸 |
[53:19] | I will fall in love. | 我会坠入爱河 |
[53:21] | Oh. Too late. | 哦 已经淹了 |
[53:22] | Might as if it ever worked? | 这招有一次成功过吗 |
[53:24] | -I will take that as… -That’s a “no”. | -我就当你是… -是”没门” |
[53:27] | -I Know. -Take that as a “no”. | -我知道了 -就当那是”拒绝” |
[53:40] | You know. You were just hitting on me. | 你要知道 你刚刚还在勾引我 |
[53:41] | -I like to play the odds. -yeah, good luck. | -我喜欢有机会就上 -好吧 祝好运 |
[53:44] | Here is my phone number | 这是我的手机号码 |
[53:45] | Memorize it, then burn it. | 记下它 然后烧掉 |
[53:47] | These people we are dealing with, they like to… | 我们要打交道的这些人 他们喜欢… |
[53:52] | How you say? Murder entire families. | 你猜怎么着 动不动就杀你全家 |
[53:55] | Do you have something for me? | 你有什么要给我的吗 |
[53:57] | Do I have something for you? | 我有什么东西要给你 |
[53:59] | Would you like something from me? | 你是想从我身上得到什么吗 |
[54:01] | I not that. | 我不是那意思 |
[54:02] | What do you want from me? | 那你想要我给你什么 |
[54:04] | You’re suppose to have an envelope with my gun in it. | 你应该有一封里面装着我的枪的信封 |
[54:07] | I don’t have a gun. | 我没有那种枪 |
[54:08] | I am just arouse from looking you. | 我只有一把看到你就会硬的枪 |
[54:14] | It was a joke. There is no gun. | 开玩笑 真的没有枪 |
[54:17] | They said you would no longer be needing one. | 他们说你用不着那玩意儿的 |
[54:19] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[54:22] | Ciao! | 再见 |
[54:25] | Good gravy. Was Pepe Le Pew not available? | 真是个好工作 佩佩·乐·皮尤不能联系到吗 |
[54:28] | Oh. Stop complaining, Susan. | 哦 不要抱怨 苏珊 |
[54:29] | You’re getting more actions than I had in days. | 你被摸的次数比我这几天加起来的都多 |
[54:32] | Months. | 是几个月 |
[54:33] | Years. 3 years and 40 days. | 是好几年 3年零40天 |
[54:35] | Do you have an update on De Luca? | 你有德·卢卡的新动态吗 |
[54:36] | Yes, yup. He should be pulling up right about now. | 是的 他现在应该正要停车 |
[54:47] | Oh, wow. He is hot. | 哦 哇哦 他真受欢迎 |
[54:49] | I’m not going to lie to you. I don’t think I can be objective anymore. | 我不想骗你 我想我没办法再保持立场了 |
[54:52] | I’m rooting for that guy. I want him to win. | 我要支持他 我希望他才是赢家 |
[54:54] | I’m joking Susan, don’t report me. | 我开玩笑的苏珊 别去揭发我 |
[54:57] | And he is handsy. | 他真猥琐 |
[54:58] | Let’s set up camp in the pastry shop behind you. | 让我们到你身后的面包店扎营吧 |
[55:01] | According to our data De Luca spends all night at the casino. | 根据我们的数据来看 德·卢卡会在赌场过夜 |
[55:04] | I’m going in, Nancy. | 我要进去了 南希 |
[55:05] | Susan, you heard Elaine. | 苏珊 你得听伊莱恩的 |
[55:07] | Track and report. No contact. | 只能跟踪和汇报 不能接触 |
[55:10] | I’ll track De Luca inside, and then I’ll report. | 我要在里面跟踪德·卢卡 我会汇报的 |
[55:13] | And if he initiate contacts with me, | 要是他主动跟我联系 |
[55:16] | I’ll go with it. | 我会献身的 |
[55:17] | Susan, your cat lady look is not going to fit in, in there. | 苏珊 你的”猫婶”打扮不适合在那种地方 |
[55:20] | That’s right. Penny Morgan is gonna burn her cat T-shirt | 你说的对 佩妮·摩根要烧掉她的”猫T恤” |
[55:22] | and spend some of that Mary Kay money. | 还要花掉卖玫琳凯赚的钱 |
[55:24] | This is full-blown rogue. | 你就是个彻头彻尾的流氓 |
[55:41] | You guys are terrible. | 你们这群小屁孩好坏 |
[55:43] | I really hope De Luca is still in there, for your sake. | 为了你的目的 我真希望德·卢卡还在那 |
[55:45] | And they’re not going to reimburse you for that. | 还有 他们不会给你报销的 |
[55:47] | You should’ve gone to cheaper stores, Susan. | 你应该去地摊上买 苏珊 |
[55:49] | Okay. I’m going offline, Nancy. | 好了 我要挂了 南希 |
[55:50] | Wait-wait. Wait-wait. Su… | 等等 等等 苏… |
[55:52] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[55:59] | Well. Bonjour now, boys. | 哇 晚上好 小弟弟们 |
[56:01] | If I’m not out in 10 minutes it’s because I won the place. | 如果我10分钟还没走出来 那是因为我赢遍全场了 |
[56:04] | Let me just rub that for luck. | 让我摸摸有个好运 |
[56:06] | Oh, that’s an oily…that’s an oily scalp. | 哦 这油…真是个油光发亮的头 |
[56:18] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[56:19] | But I have to check you in. | 但我必须得登记一下 |
[56:21] | -Your name, please. -Penny Morgan. | -你的名字 谢谢 -佩妮·摩根 |
[56:24] | I..I don’t see you on the list. I’m so sorry. | 我 我没有在名单上看到你 非常抱歉 |
[56:26] | She’s with me. | 她跟我一起的 |
[56:28] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[56:30] | You’re late. The way you look, | 你迟到了 你的样子 |
[56:32] | I say it’s more than worth the wait. | 让我觉得值得等待 |
[56:34] | Come. Let’s get a drink. | 来吧 我们去喝点酒 |
[56:36] | Such a gentleman. | 多么绅士啊 |
[56:37] | You look absolutely stunning tonight. And darling… | 你今晚看起来简直美翻了 亲爱的… |
[56:40] | What the fucker you doing in here? | 你他妈的到这儿来干啥 |
[56:42] | that’s quit a tone changes and what are you doing in here? | 语气变得倒快 你到这又是干嘛来了 |
[56:44] | You’re completely compromising me right now. | 你现在纯粹是在害我露馅 |
[56:47] | Oh, I’m compromising you? Fucking hilarious. | 哦 我害你露馅 真他妈逗 |
[56:49] | You’re about to cause a scene trying to get into this fucking place. | 你引起骚乱了 就因为你试图进入这个他妈的地方 |
[56:51] | Give me a little credit. What do you think I’m going to do? | 对我信任点 你想要我怎么做 |
[56:53] | Run over and be like: “Hey, I’m a crazy lady!” | 难道要我边跑边这样喊 “我是个疯婆子” |
[56:54] | “Where’s the buffet? I’m from the Midwest. Where’s Blue man group?” | “自助餐在哪 我来自乡下 蓝人乐团在哪” |
[56:57] | Okay. I’m not an idiot, Ford! You’re an idiot! | 好了 我不是傻子 福特 你才是傻逼 |
[56:59] | You should not be in this casino, because De Luca here. | 你不应该在这个赌场 因为德·卢卡在这 |
[57:01] | And I need to get close to him. | 而且我需要接近他 |
[57:03] | Yeah. How are you going to do that? | 好 那你打算怎么做 |
[57:04] | You going to do that, Cooper? | 你怎么接近他 库珀 |
[57:05] | What. You’re going to seduce him? That your big fucking plan? | 你要去勾引他吗 这就是你他妈的大计划 |
[57:07] | Yeah. What if it is? Way-Why is it so hard to believe? | 没错 如果是这样呢 为什么你这么难以置信 |
[57:10] | Because you look like a flute player in a wedding band. | 因为你看起来就像个婚礼乐队上吹长笛的 |
[57:12] | That’s fucking why! | 这就是他妈的原因 |
[57:13] | I’m here to take De Luca out. | 老子来这是要带走德·卢卡的 |
[57:15] | Oh, sounds romantic. I hope you get lucky. | 哦 听着倒不错 我希望你有那个狗屎运 |
[57:17] | God damn it. If I was trying to sound romantic, | 去他妈的 如果老子想听起来浪漫 |
[57:19] | you would be on another floor, soaking wet and breathless. | 你就会在躺地板上 浑身湿透喘不过气 |
[57:21] | Wondering what came over you. | 好奇自己身上发生了什么 |
[57:22] | But I’m not! So get the fuck out of my way! | 但是老子不会 所以别挡老子的路 |
[57:25] | I need you to rein it in, buddy. Okay? | 我需要你冷静一下 哥们 好吗 |
[57:27] | If you take out De Luca, we don’t have a shot at getting Rayna. | 如果你干掉了德·卢卡 我们就没机会抓住瑞娜了 |
[57:29] | So take it down like 5000 notchs! | 所以降一降你那5千度的火气 |
[57:31] | Take it down? That’s how you get polonium 2000 in your drink. | 降一降 你把钋-210放进你的酒里试试 |
[57:34] | I got 18 months in intensive care for radiation poisoning. | 老子在重症监护室里躺了18个月因为辐射中毒 |
[57:36] | I got 6 months without eyes, While everyone I ever loved is gunned down. | 老子眼睛瞎了6个月 最爱的女人一个一个被干死 |
[57:40] | Really? Everyone that you loved has been gunned down, | 是吗 你最爱的女人每个人都被干死 |
[57:43] | and just you survived. | 只有你幸存着 |
[57:44] | Did you ever think that maybe everybody you loved is not being killed, | 你有没有想过也许你爱的那些女人不是被人干死的 |
[57:46] | but they’re killing themselves because they can’t stand to be around you. | 而是她们自杀的 因为你没法再带给她们做女人的快乐 |
[57:50] | This shit is the real deal. Life and death. | 这他妈真的是一个生死攸关的地方 |
[57:51] | This, the field, is hell a lot different than sitting behind | 这是 执行任务 比坐在你那他妈的屏幕前 |
[57:54] | your fucking monitor googling shit. | 谷歌那些狗屁玩意儿要凶险多了 |
[57:56] | Stay away from me, Ford! | 离我远点 福特 |
[57:57] | And do not let De Luca see you. | 还有别让德·卢卡看到你 |
[57:59] | And by the way, I can see your gun sticking out of your back pocket. | 顺便说一句 我都能看到你的枪从你屁眼里面伸出来 |
[58:02] | Unless you’re so extreme, | 除非你违反自然规律 |
[58:03] | you got a second dick coming out of your hip! | 你有第二根鸡巴长在你屁眼上 |
[58:40] | -Ma’am. -Yes yes. | -夫人 -是的咋滴 |
[58:41] | Seats are reserved. | 座位被预定了 |
[58:42] | Of course they are | 那理当是他们的 |
[58:44] | I’m going to have to ask you to wait outside. | 我得请您去外面等着 |
[58:46] | Yes, absolutely. | 好的 完全可以 |
[58:48] | No, Another door? | 不 另一头门吗 |
[58:50] | I knew that. Of course there’s another door. | 我知道 当然还有另一头门 |
[58:52] | Probably happens all the time. | 这种事常常发生吧 |
[58:54] | -It’s never happened before. -Okay. | -之前从来没发生过 -好吧 |
[58:57] | -Ma’am? -Yes. | -夫人 -怎么 |
[59:01] | right here is okay. No more exploring, please. | 到这儿就可以了 请不要再瞎晃了 |
[59:04] | Okay. Lovely. | 好的 美女 |
[59:18] | Nancy? | 南希 |
[59:20] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[59:20] | Oh my god. Hi. | 天哪 嗨 |
[59:22] | I found her. | 我发现她了 |
[59:23] | I found her. I found Rayna. She’s with De Luca. | 我发现瑞娜了 她跟德·卢卡在一起 |
[59:25] | You did it. Excellent trucking and reporting, madam. | 你做到了 很出色的跟踪和汇报 长官 |
[59:42] | Oh my god. Somebody just put something in her drink. | 天哪 刚刚有人把东西倒在她酒里了 |
[59:46] | What is it? Is it poison? | 倒了什么 是毒药吗 |
[59:48] | I don’t think it’s a fiber supplement. | 我可不认为是用来补充纤维的 |
[59:50] | She killed Fine, Nancy. | 她可是杀了法恩 南希 |
[59:51] | I could really enjoyed just watching her die right now. | 我真的巴不得看着她现在就死 |
[59:55] | And she’s the only one who knows where the bomb is. | 只可惜她是唯一知道核弹在哪的人 |
[59:57] | So Dudaev will never get his hands on it | 这样一来屌大淫夫也无法得到核弹了 |
[59:59] | Oh god, Susan. What’re you going to do? | 哦天哪 苏珊 你打算怎么做 |
[1:00:03] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 打扰一下 小姐 |
[1:00:04] | Ma’am, hi. Do you speak English? | 小姐 嗨 你能说英语吗 |
[1:00:06] | Because I think somebody just put a roofie in your cocktail. | 因为我觉得有人放了迷奸药在你鸡尾酒里 |
[1:00:10] | Are you sure it wasn’t you? | 你确定不是你放的 |
[1:00:11] | What? No, god, I wouldn’t-I wouldn’t never. | 啥 不 老天 我没…我从没那么做 |
[1:00:14] | Could you point the man out? | 你能指出是哪个人吗 |
[1:00:16] | Well, he just kind of zipped out that door. | 好的 他刚刚快速走出那道门了 |
[1:00:19] | He’s wearing a purple bow tie. | 他戴着一个紫色的蝴蝶领结 |
[1:00:27] | Thank you, Miss…? | 谢谢你 你是… |
[1:00:29] | Oh. Penny Morgan. | 哦 佩妮·摩根 |
[1:00:31] | it’s no trouble. Really, I mean. | 不用客气 真的 我的意思是 |
[1:00:34] | I think us ladies, have to watch out for each other. | 我认为我们女人之间应该互相照看 |
[1:00:37] | I mean these kind of thing happens all the time. | 我是说这种事情时常发生 |
[1:00:39] | And people often try to roofie… you? | 难道老是有人想要迷奸…你吗 |
[1:00:42] | Once, I asked someone for a Tylenol, | 有一次 我向别人要了一片泰诺林 |
[1:00:44] | and they gave me a Tylenol PM. | 结果他给了我一片泰诺林PM |
[1:00:45] | I’m not sure what their intentions were, but… | 我不知道他的意图 但是… |
[1:00:52] | It seems they may have found him. Would you come with me to identify him? | 看样子他们似乎找到他了 你能跟我去指认他吗 |
[1:00:55] | Yes, of course. I’m… | 好 当然可以 我… |
[1:00:57] | happy to help. | 乐意效劳 |
[1:01:04] | Holy shit. | 真够操蛋 |
[1:01:11] | My friend here says she saw you put something in my drink. | 我朋友说她看到你放了点东西在我酒里 |
[1:01:14] | I don’t know any of you people. | 我根本不认识你们 |
[1:01:16] | Okay, I’m just in Rome on business. | 好吧 我只是来罗马出差 |
[1:01:17] | I was about to head back to my hotel and go to sleep. | 我正要回到我的酒店去睡觉 |
[1:01:20] | Perfect. Just in time for a night cap. | 很好 现在正是喝杯睡前酒的时候 |
[1:01:23] | Apparently there’s nothing wrong with it. | 既然这酒没什么问题的话 |
[1:01:25] | I don’t want your drink. | 我不想喝你的酒 |
[1:01:38] | Fuck you, Rayna. | 操你丫的 瑞娜 |
[1:01:41] | Mmm, scrumptious | 嗯 味道不错 |
[1:01:45] | So. Jokes on you. | 看来 你被耍了 |
[1:01:51] | Fuck you. | 操你妈的 |
[1:01:55] | Fuck you. | 操你妈的 |
[1:02:20] | How long was I out? | 我躺下多久了 |
[1:02:21] | You fainted just long enough for us to laugh at you. | 你昏的时间都正好够我们笑话你了 |
[1:02:23] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[1:02:24] | It was all a dream. | 刚才那一切只是梦 |
[1:02:26] | I’m just kidding. a man’s throat dissolved. | 我开玩笑的 那男的喉咙都化了 |
[1:02:28] | Sorry, that wasn’t my fault. | 抱歉 这不是我的错 |
[1:02:33] | Oh, thank you. That’s… | 哦 谢谢 这… |
[1:02:36] | surprisingly polite. | 想不到这么有礼貌 |
[1:02:38] | Sorry about that. I just… | 刚刚很抱歉 我只是… |
[1:02:39] | I mean I’ve seen a lot of things in my days. I just… | 我是说在我以前也算是见多识广 只是… |
[1:02:41] | I have never seen that, exactly. | 我完全没见过这种事 |
[1:02:44] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[1:02:45] | Do you feel the need to tell anybody about what you just saw? | 你觉得有必要把你刚刚看到的告诉别人吗 |
[1:02:51] | I’m going to tell anybody. You know that… | 我会告诉所有人 你知道… |
[1:02:54] | asshole got what he deserved. I mean. | 我是说 这混蛋完全是自己作死 |
[1:02:56] | I knew the second I saw him, I thought. | 第二次看到他我就知道 我心里想 |
[1:02:58] | That guy doesn’t deserve a throat. | 这家伙就不配有喉咙 |
[1:03:00] | So. Good on you. | 所以 干的漂亮 |
[1:03:03] | I would like to take you to dinner, to say thank you. | 我想邀请你共进晚餐 说声谢谢你 |
[1:03:06] | And we must discuss this hideous dress. | 然后我们必须讨论一下这件难看的礼服 |
[1:03:09] | It’s just hysterical. | 它非常滑稽 |
[1:03:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:03:12] | That’s what I was hoping for | 这是我所期望的 |
[1:03:14] | Oh. And by the way! | 哦 顺便说一下 |
[1:03:17] | Christo is suppose to be looking after me at the bar | 克里斯托按理应该在酒吧照看我 |
[1:03:19] | making sure nobody would put anything in my drinks. | 确保没有人会在我酒里下东西 |
[1:03:26] | Thought I give him a talking to. | 我得给他们一个谈话的空间 |
[1:03:28] | Seems fair maybe dock him a day’s wage. | 很公平 可能会扣他一天工资 |
[1:03:31] | Or shoot him in the head. That always works. | 或者在他头上开一枪 这才管用 |
[1:03:35] | -You know, Rome is quite amazing. -Rome is the worst. | -你知道罗马是很神奇的… -罗马是最糟糕的 |
[1:03:37] | -Yes. -So boring and tacky. | -是的 -太无聊太俗了 |
[1:03:39] | I’m so glad one of us finally said it. | 我很高兴我们终于有人说话了 |
[1:03:42] | You have lipstick on your teeth. | 有口红粘你的牙齿上了 |
[1:03:44] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:03:45] | Looks like you ate a box of crayons. | 看起来就像你吃了一盒蜡笔 |
[1:03:47] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[1:03:49] | Here we are. | 东西到了 |
[1:03:51] | These should have been brought out when we first sat down. | 当我们坐下的时候这些东西就应该端上来 |
[1:03:53] | That’s exactly what I was thinking. | 这正是我所想法的 |
[1:03:55] | So far I’m riddled with disappointed at the service. | 到目前为止我对你们的服务感到非常失望 |
[1:03:58] | So sorry. You know, ma’am. I apologize. | 非常抱歉 夫人 我对此道歉 |
[1:04:04] | You know, I once saw someone eat one of… | 你知道吗 我之前有一次看见有人把这个给… |
[1:04:08] | these before… | 吃下去… |
[1:04:11] | This is… | 这… |
[1:04:13] | strange… | 有点怪… |
[1:04:14] | Do you always tear your food up into little pieces? | 你经常把你的食物撕成小碎块吗 |
[1:04:16] | You look like a squirrel. | 你看上去就是一只松鼠 |
[1:04:18] | I was just checking for the consistency. | 我只是看看它黏不黏 |
[1:04:23] | You eat like a baby | 你的吃相就像孩子一样 |
[1:04:25] | Thank You. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:26] | So, would you like to have a look at the wine list? | 那么 你们想看看葡萄酒酒单吗 |
[1:04:30] | Yes. Penny, you can order. | 好的 佩妮 你点吧 |
[1:04:32] | Okay. Oh. | 好吧 哦 |
[1:04:34] | Has some heft. | 单子不轻啊 |
[1:04:36] | OK. I’m feeling…I’m feeling a red | 好吧 我想…我想来点红的 |
[1:04:39] | Kind of a red. I like a lot of noise. | 红色的 我喜欢很多嘈杂的 |
[1:04:42] | I like a little bit of a barky finish. | 我还喜欢带点点硬树皮的感觉 |
[1:04:45] | I tend to like a white, with the grit of a hummus | 我更偏向白的 那种鹰嘴豆沙的感觉 |
[1:04:49] | That’s, of course, been thinned out. | 这个 当然 口感要薄 |
[1:04:51] | Just kind of jump up in the front of your palate… | 就像那种在你味蕾上跳跃… |
[1:04:54] | and then rip back and sizzle. | 接着嗞地一下被撕裂 |
[1:04:57] | Almost a mineral kind of dirt finish if we’re having meat. | 如果我们吃荤食的话 最好来点纯净的矿泉水 |
[1:05:02] | Okay, here, this is looking promising. | 好了 看这 这看起来还不错 |
[1:05:05] | Something with… | 再来点… |
[1:05:06] | This one has nice hints of toast and dogwood. | 这个面包和山茱萸是个不错的选择 |
[1:05:10] | I assume? | 我说的对吗 |
[1:05:11] | Uh…I will have the “Sapori e Delicia”. | 呃…我就要这个”斯博瑞 艾 迪丽莎”吧 |
[1:05:17] | Right, Uh… | 好的 呃… |
[1:05:19] | That is the name of this restaurant. | 这是这家餐厅的名字 |
[1:05:21] | Yes, I’m aware of that. So. | 对 我当然知道 那么 |
[1:05:23] | Why don’t you surprise us with something we don’t know? | 为什么你不能给点我们不知道的惊喜呢 |
[1:05:27] | Like a delicious bottle of wine. | 比如一瓶美味的酒 |
[1:05:28] | Right, sorry. I’ll be back in 5 minutes, okay? | 好的 抱歉 我5分钟后回来 好吗 |
[1:05:31] | So hard to get good help these days. | 这年头找个好的服务真是太难了 |
[1:05:34] | Don’t you find that? I find that. | 你发现了吗 我可是发现了 |
[1:05:38] | “I know who all your active agents are.” | “我对你们所有特工丢了如指掌” |
[1:05:42] | Okay, I’m sensing… uh… | 好吧 我觉得…呃… |
[1:05:45] | Can I do a little do over? | 我能再来一遍吗 |
[1:05:48] | I, uh… | 我 呃… |
[1:05:50] | I really don’t know how to order wine. | 我真的不知道怎么去点酒 |
[1:05:52] | I just, I’m from a small town in Iowa. | 我只是来自爱荷华的一个小镇 |
[1:05:55] | I saved up my money to come on this Rome trip. | 我攒够了钱才计划这次罗马之旅 |
[1:05:57] | I had a little jar on my desk at work. | 在我办公桌上有一个储钱罐 |
[1:05:59] | and everybody said, “You’re never gonna make enough money.” | 每个人都说”你永远也不会攒到足够的钱” |
[1:06:01] | But I did, and I’m here. And then I meet you, | 可我做到了 还来到了这 然后我又遇到你 |
[1:06:03] | and I can’t afford to eat at a place like this, | 可是这样的地方我根本消费不起 |
[1:06:07] | and I’m just trying to impress you. | 我只是想给你留个好印象 |
[1:06:08] | and doing a really poor job of it. | 只不过好像演砸了 |
[1:06:12] | I thought as much. | 我就知道是这样 |
[1:06:14] | Your cheap prom dress doesn’t exactly scream sophistication. | 因为你那地摊上买的礼服完全毫无品位可言 |
[1:06:18] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:06:19] | Well, I didn’t go to prom, so maybe it is… | 好吧 我没去参加舞会 所以它也许… |
[1:06:22] | When I was a little girl growing up in Bulgaria | 我小时候在保加利亚长大 |
[1:06:24] | which is the worse by the way. | 顺便说一下那是个很破的地方 |
[1:06:26] | Poor people everywhere and cabbage is continuously cooking. | 到处都是穷人 吃的都是大白菜 |
[1:06:29] | There was this woman who was kicked out of her house. | 有一个女人被赶出她自己的家门 |
[1:06:32] | And she lost all her money, She couldn’t even sell her body. | 她失去了所有的钱 甚至连自己的身体都卖不出去 |
[1:06:35] | So she became a clown on the streets | 于是她流落街头做了一名小丑 |
[1:06:38] | She would performed all her tricks standing in mud. | 她用尽所有的技巧在泥地上表演 |
[1:06:40] | And just cry and cry. | 然后一直哭一直 |
[1:06:44] | You remind me of this woman | 你让我想起了那个女人 |
[1:06:46] | Enjoy, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[1:06:47] | I don’t know what it is, but there’s something about you. | 我不知道那是什么 但是有些东西都很像你 |
[1:06:51] | The fainting, the way you talk… | 比如晕倒在地 你说话的方式… |
[1:06:54] | your terrible sense of style. | 还有你那低下的品位 |
[1:06:56] | Just I did get this at quite a lovely… | 我这衣服可是刚从一家相当不错的… |
[1:06:58] | It makes me sad to think of you here spending | 听你说为了来一趟罗马花光了你所有的积蓄 |
[1:07:01] | all your savings on Rome. | 我表示很难过 |
[1:07:02] | Come on, We’re going to Budapest. | 走吧 我们去布达佩斯 |
[1:07:04] | -Uh, Budapest? -I have some business to finish there. | -呃 布达佩斯 -我在那有点生意要处理 |
[1:07:06] | And you can take my private jet when we’re done. | 完事后你可以搭我的私人飞机 |
[1:07:08] | Anywhere you want to get home | 去任何你想回的家 |
[1:07:10] | My way of repaying you for saving my life | 以此报答你救了我一命 |
[1:07:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:07:18] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[1:07:24] | No, not at all. Let’s go. | 不 没什么 我们走吧 |
[1:07:29] | what? What? I’m just talking with the girl. | 咋了 咋了 老子跟妹子聊天犯法了 |
[1:07:31] | Okay. Let’s not make a scene. | 好了 咱别把事闹大了 |
[1:07:32] | You know what I need. Just get my room key out | 你要知道 我还得回房间拿钥匙呢 |
[1:07:35] | and I’ll grab a bag and pack my things. | 而且我还想拎上包顺便收拾一下东西 |
[1:07:37] | It’s Susan. She’s sending a code. | 是苏珊 她在发信号 |
[1:07:39] | No, they can collect you back later. | 不用 我手下晚点会给带来 |
[1:07:41] | “Shut” | “关” |
[1:07:41] | And if the rest of your clothes are like that dress | 如果你的衣服都像这件这样的话 |
[1:07:44] | “down” | “掉” |
[1:07:44] | I can send someone to burn them for you. | 我还是派个人来替你烧了它们吧 |
[1:07:46] | “the power” | “电源” |
[1:07:48] | Quit a zinger. | 真幽默 |
[1:07:51] | Shut down the power to the casino in Rome. | 关掉整个罗马赌场的电源 |
[1:07:53] | What? | 什么 |
[1:07:55] | Well, shut the entire bloody grid down then. Now! | 好 那就关掉整个该死的电网 立刻 |
[1:07:57] | That would be great. | 那真是太棒了 |
[1:08:03] | Everybody please remain calm. Stay where you are. | 请大家保持冷静 留在原地 |
[1:08:13] | Oh, no! What’s happening? | 哦 不 发生啥事了 |
[1:08:24] | I have this. | 这有我 |
[1:08:27] | What the fuck just happened? | 刚才他妈发生什么事了 |
[1:08:30] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[1:08:31] | Oh my god. Rayna. | 哦天哪 瑞娜 |
[1:08:33] | Thank god your hair broke your fall. | 感谢上帝 还好你头发厚不至于摔惨 |
[1:08:35] | I don’t know what happened. The lights were going out. | 我也不知道发生了什么 灯一下就灭了 |
[1:08:37] | And I thought it was a robbery. Two of your guys slammed into me. | 我认为可能有人抢劫 你两个手下还撞上了我 |
[1:08:40] | And took you down. I think one of them touched my bottom. | 接着又把你撞倒 我觉得其中一个还摸了我的屁股 |
[1:08:43] | I don’t know which one, but I definitely felt a hand. | 虽然我不知道是哪个 但我确实感受到了一只手 |
[1:08:46] | Are they going to be okay? | 他们不会有事吧 |
[1:08:48] | I wouldn’t be worried about them. Their fate has just been sealed. | 我不会担心他们 他们的命运到此为止了 |
[1:08:53] | Sorry, oh. I’ll let you go. | 抱歉 哦 我让你现走 |
[1:08:55] | Let you go. | 你先走 |
[1:08:56] | Shame on you! | 无耻 |
[1:09:05] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[1:09:06] | This is a really jetsy plane. | 这真是一架豪华的飞机 |
[1:09:10] | Is this yours? | 是你的 |
[1:09:11] | It is my father’s. | 它是我父亲的 |
[1:09:13] | You’ve never been on a private jet before? | 你以前从没坐过私人飞机吗 |
[1:09:15] | Oh no. | 哦没有 |
[1:09:16] | I did get upgraded to premium economy once, | 不过我有一次被升级到豪华经济舱 |
[1:09:19] | which was pretty plush. | 那是相当豪华 |
[1:09:22] | Premium economy? | 豪华经济舱 |
[1:09:24] | Sounds like a pen for dirty animals. | 听起来像是一个关牲口的棚 |
[1:09:26] | Yeah, probably. But it was not quite like this. | 对 可能吧 但它肯定无法跟这比 |
[1:09:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:33] | Why are you being so nice to me? | 为什么你对我这么好 |
[1:09:35] | Can’t just be because I remind you of some sad Bulgarian clown. | 该不是因为我让你想起那个悲惨的保加利亚小丑吧 |
[1:09:38] | You remind me of my mother. | 你让我想起了我的母亲 |
[1:09:42] | Really? You know that…I mean, you and I are. | 是吗 你知道那个…我是说 你跟我 |
[1:09:45] | You know, pretty close in age. | 你要知道咱俩年龄相仿 |
[1:09:47] | You’re funny. It’s the Bulgarian clown in you. | 你真有趣 你就像保加利亚的小丑 |
[1:09:50] | -Okay. -She was marvelous. | -好吧 -她很了不起 |
[1:09:51] | But she was different. | 但是她又与众不同 |
[1:09:53] | Eccentric, like you are. | 很古怪 跟你一样 |
[1:09:56] | The moment I saw you standing there in that abortion of a dress. | 我看到你穿着这礼服站在那里的那一刻 |
[1:09:58] | -Oh, come on. -It’s as if to say | -哦 够了 -好像听你在说 |
[1:10:01] | This is what I got, world. It’s hideous, but it’s mine. | “这是我的世界 虽然很丑 但这就是我” |
[1:10:05] | This was her. | 这就是她 |
[1:10:07] | Oh, wow. | 哦 哇哦 |
[1:10:08] | Hey, how did you get that picture of me? I look amazing. | 嘿 你是怎么得到我照片的 我看起来真迷人 |
[1:10:11] | Hello doppelganger. | 哈喽 翻版分身 |
[1:10:13] | She was the only person I could ever trust | 她是我唯一能信任的人 |
[1:10:15] | Well. Here’s to your mom. | 好吧 为你妈妈 |
[1:10:18] | To my mother. | 为我母亲 |
[1:10:20] | And to you. | 还有你 |
[1:10:20] | And here’s to you. | 也为你 |
[1:10:22] | You may never be bas wise as an owl, | 你也许一点也不像猫头鹰那样聪明 |
[1:10:25] | but you’ll always be a hoot to me. | 但你永远是我的嘲笑者 |
[1:10:27] | What a stupid fucking retarded toast. | 这他妈什么愚蠢的弱智祝酒词 |
[1:10:30] | -You’re delightful. -As are you. | -你真讨人喜欢 -你也是 |
[1:10:35] | Now. Where did you say we’re headed…? | 现在 你说咱上哪去… |
[1:10:43] | Headed… | 上哪… |
[1:10:44] | did you say we’re… | 你说我们去… |
[1:10:47] | Oh God. | 哦天啊 |
[1:10:48] | “If you ever feel like you’ve been poisoned, chew one of these…” | “如果你觉得自己中毒了 嚼一片就好…” |
[1:10:51] | “Chew one of these…” | “嚼一就好…” |
[1:11:08] | What happened? | 咋回事 |
[1:11:09] | I’ve never seen somebody dive for stool softener before. | 我还从来没见过有人跳起来去拿泻药的呢 |
[1:11:13] | That’s one thing that happened. | 这就是发生的事 |
[1:11:14] | What did you do? | 你对我干了啥 |
[1:11:16] | Did you drug me? | 是你给我下的药 |
[1:11:18] | Of course I did. | 当然是我 |
[1:11:19] | I told you, I can’t trust anybody. | 我告诉过你 我不会相信任何人 |
[1:11:21] | I had to look through your things. | 我不得不检查你的东西 |
[1:11:22] | Anyway. | 对了 |
[1:11:23] | Tell me. Are you hemorrhoids particularly large or just tenacious? | 告诉我 你是痔疮特别大 还是很顽固 |
[1:11:27] | Stop texting! | 停止发短信 |
[1:11:28] | I’m not texting if you must know. | 我没发短信 如果你非要知道 |
[1:11:30] | I’m playing Candy Crash. And I just made level 95. | 我正在玩糖果传奇 而且我刚玩到95关 |
[1:11:33] | God, that is so rude. | 天哪 这也太粗暴了 |
[1:11:37] | Jesus, Colin, What the fuck are you doing? | 天哪 科林 你他妈这是干什么 |
[1:11:39] | I’m sorry, Rayna but there’s been a change of plans. | 我很抱歉 瑞娜 但是有计划有变 |
[1:11:42] | Who paid you off, Colin? | 谁雇佣你的 科林 |
[1:11:44] | Colin hasn’t worked here for like 8 months. | 科林8个月前就不在这工作了 |
[1:11:46] | I’m Frederick. | 我是弗雷德里克 |
[1:11:47] | Is that why you are doing this? | 这就是你这么做的原因吗 |
[1:11:48] | Because I didn’t remember your fucking name? | 就因为我没记住你那该死的名字 |
[1:11:50] | Let’s just say there are people who really want what you’re selling | 我只能说有些人真的很想要你卖的东西 |
[1:11:53] | You don’t have to do this. | 你可以不用这么做 |
[1:11:54] | I can give you a very comfortable life. Col…uh… | 我可以给你荣华富贵的生活 科…呃… |
[1:11:58] | You forgot my name again, didn’t you? -No. | 你又忘了我的名字了 是吧 -不 |
[1:12:00] | -No, I didn’t. -Yeah. | -不 我没有 -是吗 |
[1:12:01] | It’s… | 是叫… |
[1:12:02] | Don’t say fucking Colin. | 别再说他妈的科林 |
[1:12:04] | Fuck. I don’t give a shit what your name is. You’re the fucking help. | 我操 我才不在乎你名字叫什么 你他妈就是手下 |
[1:12:08] | Nice try, Colin. But Stan and I already se… | 得了吧 科林 斯坦和我已经… |
[1:12:11] | It’s Frederick! Frederick! | 是弗雷德里克 弗雷德里克 |
[1:12:17] | Sorry lady. But they only paid me for one… | 抱歉小姐 但是他们只付我一个… |
[1:12:27] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[1:12:30] | Rayna, go to the cockpit and level us out! | 瑞娜 去驾驶舱把飞机拉平 |
[1:12:32] | Like I know how to fly a fucking aeroplane! | 搞得好像我会开他妈的飞机似的 |
[1:12:36] | This was weird. | 好神奇 |
[1:12:43] | Blow that thing all you want, lady. | 你想要怎么吹 女人 |
[1:12:45] | Yeah? Why don’t you blow me, Colin. | 是吗 为什么你不给我吹 科林 |
[1:12:48] | It’s…Frederick. | 是…弗雷德里克 |
[1:13:31] | Oh. For fuck sake. | 哦 真他妈倒霉 |
[1:13:34] | I got it. | 我会搞定 |
[1:13:35] | I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么做了 |
[1:13:39] | Oh, are you okay? | 哦 你还好吗 |
[1:13:41] | No! I got a dead man’s head up in my ass! | 不好 一个死人脑袋顶在我屁股上 |
[1:13:43] | This one’s for Fine. | 这次为了法恩 |
[1:13:45] | Down draft! | 下冲气流 |
[1:13:48] | Not again! Do you have any idea what you are fucking doing! | 别再来了 你知不知道你他妈在做什么 |
[1:13:52] | Oh. The controls are so sensitive. | 哦 操控杆太敏感了 |
[1:13:55] | God. One of these dead fuckers just shit his pants. | 天哪 有个死了的傻逼把屎拉在裤子上了 |
[1:13:59] | Okay, wait a minute. | 好了 等一下 |
[1:14:02] | I got it. I think I got, okay. | 我搞定了 我想我搞定了 好了 |
[1:14:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:14:08] | Good thing I learned to use that Flight Simulator app. | 还好我学着用过那种模拟飞行的APP |
[1:14:12] | Congratulations Penny Morgan. | 恭喜你了 佩妮·摩根 |
[1:14:14] | You just blew your cover. | 你已经暴露你的身份 |
[1:14:17] | Now put the plane on autopilot and get up. | 现在打开飞机的自动驾驶 然后站起来 |
[1:14:24] | Any bullshit and I’ll blow your CIA brains all over that control panel. | 敢废话一句 我就让你这个CAI的脑浆洒在仪表板上 |
[1:14:28] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[1:14:30] | And you’re wrong. | 你误会了 |
[1:14:32] | My real name is… | 我的真名叫… |
[1:14:35] | “Did you come up with your spy name yet?” | “你想好你的间谍名字了吗” |
[1:14:36] | “My would be…” | “我会叫…” |
[1:14:38] | Amber Valentine. | 安博 瓦伦丁 |
[1:14:39] | What are you? A porn star? | 你干嘛的 色情明星吗 |
[1:14:42] | You’re fucking hilarious, huh? | 你他妈很幽默吗 昂 |
[1:14:44] | I’m a private bodyguard, and your father hired me to protect you. | 我是私人保镖 是你爸爸雇我来保护你的 |
[1:14:48] | Bodyguard. You? Please. | 保镖 你 别逗 |
[1:14:50] | That’s funny. Causes the way I see it. Without me. | 真有趣 因为在我看来 要是没有我 |
[1:14:52] | You would currently be crashed in the Alps right now | 你现在已经坠毁在阿尔卑斯山了 |
[1:14:55] | Or you’ll be laying in the morgue with a hole burned in your throat. | 或者喉咙被人穿个洞躺在太平间里 |
[1:14:57] | You little spoiled piece of shit! | 你就是个被宠坏的小畜生 |
[1:15:00] | Why would my father hired somebody like you? | 为什么我父亲会雇一个像你这样的人 |
[1:15:04] | Because he trusted me | 因为他相信我 |
[1:15:06] | And for whatever fucking reason, he loved you. | 不管出于他妈的什么原因 他爱你 |
[1:15:09] | Didn’t even want you to know I’m watching you. | 甚至都不想让你知道我在保护你 |
[1:15:11] | So He’s the one who made me come up with this | 因此他让我编造出”佩妮·摩根” |
[1:15:14] | whole loser Penny Morgan bullshit. | 这个屌丝的身份来掩饰 |
[1:15:15] | Yeah, Oh, you looked like dead, like my dead mama. | 对 哦 你看起来像死 像我死去的妈妈 |
[1:15:20] | And fuck you for saying I look anything like that fucking beast! | 还有你他妈的竟然说我长得像那个该死的野人 |
[1:15:24] | No wonder your father never had the son he wanted. | 难怪你父亲从来生不出他最想要的儿子 |
[1:15:26] | You fuck that monster once | 谁操一次那个丑八怪 |
[1:15:28] | and you just dropped the fucking mic and walked out. | 都会立刻拔出那该死的鸡鸡赶紧出门 |
[1:15:30] | Fuck you! Everything you said is a lie. | 操你丫的 你说的的一切都是谎言 |
[1:15:34] | what happened? | 咋滴了 |
[1:15:35] | Did I hit a little sore spot? | 我说到你痛处了 |
[1:15:36] | Yeah. He always wanted a son, and you knew it. | 没错 他一直想要个儿子 而你也知道这一点 |
[1:15:39] | Look. He wanted you to take over the business. | 听着 他原本想让你接管生意 |
[1:15:42] | He’s just afraid you’ll get yourself killed. | 但他又很害怕你会被人干掉 |
[1:15:44] | So, if you want to live and you want to load that bomb, | 所以 如果你想活下去 想把核弹脱手的话 |
[1:15:47] | you stick with me. | 你就跟紧我 |
[1:15:48] | And if you got a problem with that… | 如果你对此有问题… |
[1:15:51] | Know what you can do, Rayna? | 你认为你还能咋滴 瑞娜 |
[1:15:55] | You and your bullshit accent can land this fucking plane by yourselves. | 你就和你那瞎鸡巴扯的英国腔独自降落这架该死的飞机吧 |
[1:16:00] | Okay, bodyguard. | 好吧 保镖 |
[1:16:03] | But if I find out you’re lying to me about of any of this, | 但是如果我发现你对我说的这一切都是谎言 |
[1:16:06] | I’ll show you ways to die you’ve never even dreamed of. | 我会让你知道 死亡方式是你无法想象的 |
[1:16:10] | Now let’s go to Budapest. I need a fucking drink. | 现在让我们去布达佩斯 我需要喝杯他妈的酒 |
[1:16:14] | Yeah, I bet you fucking do. | 对 我也认为你他妈得喝一杯 |
[1:16:22] | Oh my God. | 哦天哪 |
[1:16:42] | Welcome back to the Four Seasons Budapest, Miss Boyanov. | 欢迎回到布达佩斯四季酒店 瑞娜小姐 |
[1:16:44] | Don’t talk to me, you’re not my friend. Get away from me. | 别跟我说话 你不是我朋友 给我一边去 |
[1:16:47] | Okay, move. Move! I got it! | 好了 走开 走开 我会做的 |
[1:16:50] | So. What’s the plan? Who are we meeting? | 那么 有什么计划 我们跟谁见面 |
[1:16:52] | You’re my bodyguard, not my business partner. | 你是我的保镖 不是我的合作伙伴 |
[1:16:55] | So just focus on guarding my body. | 只需要专心保护好我的身体 |
[1:16:56] | So not knowing who we’re meeting | 所以不知道是谁的情况下 |
[1:16:58] | tonight is going to make me extra effective. | 会让我有更好的效率是吧 |
[1:16:59] | That’s okay, I get it. | 很好 我知道了 |
[1:17:00] | I’ve got shit to do, you’ll probably be fine. | 要我狗一样累死累活保你安然无恙 |
[1:17:02] | Why don’t I go get you a nice dress to be buried in? | 为何我不能给你先准备一条漂亮的裙子陪葬呢 |
[1:17:04] | Dumb ass. | 蠢货 |
[1:17:06] | I’m meeting a potential bidder if you must know. | 我会跟一个潜在买家见面 如果你非要知道 |
[1:17:09] | If they don’t top the current, offered sale will happen tomorrow. | 如果他们报的价不改变 明天就会成交 |
[1:17:13] | -Where? -I don’t know yet. | -在哪 -我也不知道 |
[1:17:22] | Anton! | 安东 |
[1:17:24] | Anton is part of my security team, psycho. | 安东是我的保镖之一 神经病 |
[1:17:27] | Yeah? Well, guess what. I don’t like his face. | 是吗 好吧 你猜咋滴 老娘不喜欢他的脸 |
[1:17:29] | I don’t like the looks on your face! | 老娘就看不惯你那张逼样的脸 |
[1:17:31] | And who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁啊 |
[1:17:32] | I’m the person that’s gonna cut your dick off | 老娘就是那个将要割下你鸡巴 |
[1:17:34] | and glue it to your forehead. | 再粘到你脑门的上的人 |
[1:17:35] | so you look like a limp dick unicorn. That’s who the fuck I am! | 好让你看起来像头独角兽 这他妈就是我 |
[1:17:38] | Your name should be Mr. Bagdicks, not Anton. | 你名字应该叫大鸡巴先生 不是安东 |
[1:17:41] | Okay, Jesus! Let’s just calm down, okay? | 好了 天哪 大家冷静下来 好吗 |
[1:17:44] | Does he not look like a bag of dicks? | 难道他看着不像一根大鸡巴吗 |
[1:17:46] | Enough! I can see why my father like you now. | 够了 我算是明白为什么我父亲喜欢你了 |
[1:17:50] | Amber is my hired bodyguard. | 安博是我的保镖 |
[1:17:52] | Be more like her. | 多跟她学学 |
[1:17:54] | And your head had better not broke my fucking phone. | 还有你的头最好没弄坏我那该死的手机 |
[1:18:07] | Got a big night ahead of us. | 一个美好的夜晚等着我们 |
[1:18:08] | Don’t be afraid to clean yourself up, Amber. | 别害怕清理你自己 安博 |
[1:18:10] | Take a shower, that’s what I’m saying. | 我说的是 淋个浴 |
[1:18:12] | Yeah? Don’t be afraid to hit water yourself. | 是吗 别害怕给你自己也冲个水 |
[1:18:14] | You smell like a dead hooker that washed up on the beach | 你闻起来就像被冲上沙滩的的死妓女 |
[1:18:16] | and then roasted in the sun for a week before | 而且还是那种在太阳底下暴晒一个星期后 |
[1:18:18] | they’ve even found her body. | 才被人发现的尸体 |
[1:18:19] | Okay, you need to take it, way down. | 好了 你需要把说话的方式改一改 |
[1:18:20] | I’m sorry, that’s too much. | 我很抱歉 太过分了 |
[1:18:21] | Okay. That was too much. Too much. | 好吧 确实太过分了 |
[1:18:32] | What are you staring at? | 你看什么看 |
[1:18:34] | I will destroy you. | 信不信我打死你 |
[1:18:36] | And then after I’m done destroying you, | 然后等我打死你之后 |
[1:18:37] | I’ll take a picture of what’s left of your body, | 我会拍下你的遗体 |
[1:18:39] | and I’m gonna text it to your mother. | 再把照片发给你老娘 |
[1:18:41] | With a little note that says his last words were. | 注释上写道 他的遗言如下 |
[1:18:43] | “My mother was terrible. You did this to me.” | “你居然敢这么对我 我妈妈是很可怕的” |
[1:18:46] | That’s so fucking mean. | 这他妈太坏了吧 |
[1:18:47] | Yeah, I’m so fucking mean. | 没错 我他妈就是这么坏 |
[1:18:48] | You’re just figuring that out? | 你才发现吗 |
[1:18:49] | -Give me your fucking coat. -This is a man’s coat. So. | -把你他妈的外套给我 -这是男式外套 |
[1:18:51] | Yeah, but I don’t see a man, do I? | 没错 但我没看到这儿有男人 不是吗 |
[1:18:54] | I see a reject from “The sound of Music.” | 我看到的是个”音乐之声”里被抛弃的人 |
[1:18:56] | It was my mother’s coat, but she’s very masculine. | 这是我妈的外套 因为她长的很魁梧 |
[1:18:59] | You look like ABBA took a shit and put a trench coat on it. | 你穿着这风衣看起来就像刚拉完屎的神父 |
[1:19:02] | Well, I won’t give it to you. | 好了 我不会给你的 |
[1:19:04] | I’ve been in this dress for 12 fucking hours. Give me your coat. | 我穿这件礼服已经他妈的12小时了 给我你的外套 |
[1:19:06] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:07] | -Yeah. -No, I won’t give. | -很好 -不 我不会给的 |
[1:19:09] | This is my coat. | 这是我的外套 |
[1:19:10] | I’m gonna reach through your fucking body, | 我要撕碎你那该死的身体 |
[1:19:12] | and rip out your back like a fucking werewolf. | 像他妈的狼人那样撕碎你 |
[1:19:15] | Without tearing the jacket. | 还不会碰到外套 |
[1:19:16] | Just so I can wear your jacket, | 如此一来我就能穿了 |
[1:19:18] | and give you a final “Fuck you.” | 顺便送你一句”去你妈的” |
[1:19:20] | Oh, no, you won’t. | 哦 不 你做梦 |
[1:19:21] | I’m gonna take that fucking coat. | 我一定要拿走这件该死的外套 |
[1:19:24] | I warned you. You Swedish gummy fish motherfucker. | 我警告过你 你个给脸不要脸的瑞典橡皮鱼 |
[1:19:32] | Oh my god. | 哦天哪 |
[1:19:36] | Nanc… | 南… |
[1:19:36] | Oh my god. Susan. | 哦天哪 苏珊 |
[1:19:37] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[1:19:40] | Just say something to me, please. | 随便跟我说点什么 求你了 |
[1:19:42] | Susan? anything. I cannot handle this, Susan. | 苏珊 随便说 我受不了了 苏珊 |
[1:19:45] | There is nothing in real life that someone could do to a spy | 现实生活中不是什么人都可以做间谍的 |
[1:19:47] | that is filthier or more upsetting | 其中的凶险和痛苦 |
[1:19:49] | than what my brain would cook up right now. | 远超我现在脑子里可以想象到的 |
[1:19:51] | So save me from myself, Susan! | 所以别折磨我了 苏珊 |
[1:19:53] | Because you know what’s gonna happen? | 因为你知道会发生什么吗 |
[1:19:55] | I’m gonna get chattier, aren’t I. | 我会一直喋喋不休的 |
[1:19:56] | Did you know? you can’t have a change having big thoughts | 你知道吗 你不能改变你最初的大梦想 |
[1:19:59] | or the brain… | 否则这个脑子… |
[1:20:00] | Oh my god, Nancy. You’re driving me nuts. | 哦天哪南希 你快把我逼疯了 |
[1:20:01] | I couldn’t talk because I was in an elevator filled with people. | 我没回答 是因为我在到处是人的电梯里 |
[1:20:04] | Oh, you’re alright. Oh thank god. | 哦 还好你没事 感谢上帝 |
[1:20:06] | You disappeared for 12 hours. We didn’t know what had happened. | 你消失了12小时 我们都不知道发生了什么 |
[1:20:08] | Well, I had to take off my earpiece and my camera. | 好了 我是不得已才摘掉我的耳机和摄像头的 |
[1:20:11] | Rayna is on to our agents. | 瑞娜太了解我们的特工了 |
[1:20:12] | So she was going to spot my equipment from a mile away. | 因此她一英里之外就能认出我的装备 |
[1:20:14] | You’re with Rayna? | 你跟瑞娜在一起 |
[1:20:16] | You’re not suppose to be within a mile away of her. | 你不应该离她一英里之内的 |
[1:20:19] | Nancy, I know. | 南希 我知道 |
[1:20:20] | But I’m in deep and I’m getting such good Intel. | 但我已经深入了而且得到了非常重要的情报 |
[1:20:22] | Please, I just need to remain on radio silence just a little bit longer. | 拜托 我需要继续保持无线电失联 只是时间会久一点 |
[1:20:25] | Okay, don’t worry. Because I’ll be out to keep a better eye on you now. | 好了 不要担心 因为现在我可以更好的监视你了 |
[1:20:28] | Why are you saying that? How? | 你在说什么 啥玩样 |
[1:20:31] | Wait. Wh-What are you doing here? | 等等 你在这里做什么 |
[1:20:32] | Elaine wanted to know exactly what you’re up to, | 伊莱恩想知道你到底在做什么 |
[1:20:35] | so I tracked your earpiece. | 所以我就跟踪了你的耳机 |
[1:20:36] | -They sent me here to find you. -They sent you? | -他们派我来找你 -他们派你 |
[1:20:38] | Well. I was as unknown as you are, | 对啊 我跟你一样没人知道 |
[1:20:39] | so they thought my cover was safe. | 所以他们认为我的身份是安全的 |
[1:20:41] | Did they give you an identity? | 他们给了你一个新身份 |
[1:20:43] | It’s so cool. I said I wanted to be Amber Valentine. | 这太酷了 我说我想成为安博 瓦伦丁 |
[1:20:46] | -What? -And they let me use it. | -什么 -然后他们让我用这名字了 |
[1:20:47] | I don’t know why you get to pick your identity. | 我真不知道为什么你就可以选自己的名字 |
[1:20:49] | I had to go with the freaking cat lady. | 我却只能当这个该死的养猫大婶 |
[1:20:50] | -Amber! -Yes. -Yes. | -安博 -在 -在 |
[1:20:52] | -Who is this? -Oh, I’m sorry. | -她是谁 -哦 抱歉 |
[1:20:53] | I didn’t know the police were here. | 我不知道警察在这里 |
[1:20:55] | This is my colleague. Detective | 这是我的同事 一个侦探 |
[1:20:56] | The one I fucking told you about. | 我他妈之前告诉过你的这个 |
[1:20:58] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[1:20:59] | Yes, I did, Helen Keller! | 是的 我有 海伦·凯勒 |
[1:21:01] | So, you’re both named Amber? | 那么 你们都叫安博 |
[1:21:02] | Whoa! What did I tell you about talking to me? | 哇喔 老娘是怎么教你跟我说话的 |
[1:21:05] | Nothing. You just said nothing about talking. | 没有 你什么都没说过 |
[1:21:07] | You know what. | 你说啥 |
[1:21:08] | You want me to have Cagney and fucking Lacey explain it to you? | 你是想让我用卡格尼和他妈的莱西来跟你解释吗 |
[1:21:11] | Cagney’s coming down your fucking throat. | 卡格尼会从你他妈的喉咙伸进去 |
[1:21:12] | Lacey, she’s gonna come up your ass | 莱西 她会从你屁股眼钻上去 |
[1:21:14] | I’m gonna meet them in the fucking middle | 我会在他妈的中间跟他们会合 |
[1:21:15] | and play your heart like a fucking accordion. | 像吹一个他妈的手风琴一样玩弄你的心脏 |
[1:21:18] | I’m gonna pump that shit until it pops. | 我会一直把这狗屎玩意儿挤到爆 |
[1:21:19] | You Swedish bitch! | 你这个瑞典婊砸 |
[1:21:21] | You wouldn’t dare! | 你不敢 |
[1:21:22] | You gonna cry? You little Swiss fucking pussy. | 你要哭了吗 你这个该死的瑞典小贱逼 |
[1:21:24] | -I’m not going to cry -You’re crying now! | -我没有要哭 -你现在就在哭 |
[1:21:26] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[1:21:27] | It’s so fucking hot. | 这只是太他妈热了 |
[1:21:29] | Okay. You know. Just let’s leave Anton alone for now, please. | 好了 你该知道 让我们现在放过安东吧 好吗 |
[1:21:33] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:21:35] | -Susan Cooper. -What? | -苏珊·库珀 -什么 |
[1:21:37] | -Sorry. It came out. -What did I just… | -抱歉 说溜了 -我刚才… |
[1:21:39] | Not suppose to fucking say her real name. | 只是不想他妈的说出她的真名 |
[1:21:41] | She’s one of my best. She’s highly fucking skill. | 她是我最好的手下 她有着他妈的超强技能 |
[1:21:44] | Very skill. | 非常强的能力 |
[1:21:44] | At what? Getting things out of a higher cupboard? | 比如什么 从高柜子上拿东西 |
[1:21:49] | That’s very good. Because I’m tall? | 说的很好 因为我很高 |
[1:21:51] | Really, I’m not very good at reaching high things. | 说真的 我很不擅长拿高处的东西 |
[1:21:53] | A doctor once said to me that I had the muscles capacity of an infant. | 一个医生曾经对我说 我的肌肉能力跟婴儿一样 |
[1:21:56] | -My arms are like 2 noodles… -Get down! | -我的胳膊像两根面条… -趴下 |
[1:22:07] | Susan, get Rayna to safety. Now! | 苏珊 带瑞娜到安全地方 马上 |
[1:22:10] | -I’ve got her. -Go! | -我会保护她的 -走 |
[1:22:16] | Go away! | 一边去 |
[1:22:24] | Who puts a roof on a scooter! What are you, the pope? | 谁把顶子安在摩托上的 你当你是教皇吗 |
[1:22:40] | Get out of the way! | 快让开 |
[1:22:49] | Oh my god! | 哦天哪 |
[1:22:58] | They’re driving crazy, I can’t keep up with them. | 他们开的太疯狂了 我没法跟上他们 |
[1:23:03] | Okay, wait a minute. | 好的 等着吧 |
[1:23:06] | I got it. | 我懂了 |
[1:23:08] | Alright. A little detour. | 好的 抄个小道 |
[1:23:17] | Oh god. | 哦天哪 |
[1:23:18] | Let’s do this. | 让我们飞吧 |
[1:23:26] | I am so badass! | 我是大坏蛋 |
[1:23:33] | Got it. | 我懂的 |
[1:23:34] | I know what you’re saying. | 我知道你们在说啥 |
[1:23:36] | Do your project now! Just get to work! | 干你们的活去吧 赶紧干活吧 |
[1:23:42] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[1:23:43] | Smells like cheese over here! | 你这里闻起来像奶酪 |
[1:23:45] | Apologies. I may be sweating… cheese | 抱歉 我可能在分泌…奶酪 |
[1:23:49] | because I had quite a hearty lasagna. | 因为我之前吃了一碗相当丰盛的面 |
[1:23:51] | Fucking ridiculous clown show, this fuckery stops now. | 给我他妈的立刻停下 这该死的小丑秀 |
[1:24:16] | Excuse me. Do you know if there is a Popeyes Chicken around here? | 打扰一下 你知道这附近哪有大力水手炸鸡店吗 |
[1:24:19] | -What? -I saw a KFC down the way, | -什么 -我看到了肯德基在路尽头 |
[1:24:21] | but I’m more of a Popeyes guy. | 但我更喜欢大力水手家的 |
[1:24:24] | The food is really weird I…Oh my God, I’ll ask someone else! | 这的食物很奇怪…哦天哪 我问别人好了 |
[1:24:43] | Okay, enough! | 好了 结束了 |
[1:24:55] | Drop your weapon! | 放下你的武器 |
[1:24:58] | Oh my god. Karen. Why aren’t you at Capri? | 哦天哪 凯伦 为什么你不在卡普里 |
[1:25:01] | I’m so sorry I shot you. | 我很抱歉我射了你 |
[1:25:04] | You must have not known it was me either. I changed my hair. | 你肯定不知道这会是我 我换了发型了 |
[1:25:07] | Oh, yeah. Looks really good. Are those extensions? | 哦是吗 看起来真不错 是接的吗 |
[1:25:11] | Uh… No. It’s just…It’s just my hair. | 呃…不 这只是…这只是我的头发 |
[1:25:13] | You know, a few clips, colored. | 你知道的 修了一下 染了个色 |
[1:25:15] | Okay, if you say so. | 好吧 既然你这么说的话 |
[1:25:16] | I’m sorry. And I’m sorry about this too. | 抱歉 并且我还抱歉接下的事 |
[1:25:25] | Oh, my God. | 哦天哪 |
[1:25:30] | No no no no… | 不不不不… |
[1:25:32] | Susan, my thighs are on fire. | 苏珊 我的大腿要着火了 |
[1:25:35] | I don’t care. Where is Rayna? | 我才不在乎这个 瑞娜去哪了 |
[1:25:37] | I don’t know. She slipped off me, I was very sweaty. | 我不知道 她从我身边溜了 我已经走不动了 |
[1:25:40] | I thought I asked you to watch her. | 我明明要你看好她 |
[1:25:42] | I don’t know how she ran so fast, particularly with that hair. | 我没想到她顶着那坨头发还能跑那么快 |
[1:25:44] | It must weigh 20 pounds at least. | 至少得有20磅吧 |
[1:25:45] | Maybe she’s a witch. Do you think she put a spell on me? | 她会不会是个女巫 你觉得她在我身上下了咒吗 |
[1:25:48] | Karen Walker is dead. | 凯伦·沃克死了 |
[1:25:49] | -What? -She’s a double agent. | -什么 -她是双重间谍 |
[1:25:50] | Somebody shot her right in front of me. I don’t know who did it. | 有人当着我的面开枪 我不知道谁干的 |
[1:25:52] | I don’t know how deep this whole thing goes. | 我不知道这件事的水有多深 |
[1:25:54] | Oh my God! | 哦天哪 |
[1:25:57] | Get your motherfucking asses up here! | 把你们俩欠操的屁股挪到上面来 |
[1:26:01] | Now! | 马上 |
[1:26:03] | But what if she heard? | 她会听到吗 |
[1:26:05] | She didn’t hear. | 她听不到的 |
[1:26:06] | But what if she did hear? | 万一她要是听到了呢 |
[1:26:07] | We weren’t even talking that loud. | 我们又没有说的很大声 |
[1:26:10] | A woman like that has super ears. | 像她那种女人有着超级耳朵呢 |
[1:26:11] | Okay, she does not have super ears… | 好了 她没有什么超级耳朵 |
[1:26:13] | and I’m only bringing this up because you asked me to… | 还有我之所以说这个是因为你问我了 |
[1:26:15] | but you are putting a very negative spin on this situation. | 但是你在这个方面显得也太消极了吧 |
[1:26:18] | Oh, wow. We’re going with that now, are we? | 哦 哇哦 我们现在就要过去了是吗 |
[1:26:20] | Amber Valentine? | 安博·瓦伦丁 |
[1:26:21] | Susan Cooper, really? Susan Cooper? | 苏珊·库珀 这是真的吗 苏珊·库珀 |
[1:26:39] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[1:26:43] | Okay. We got this. | 好了 我们能搞定的 |
[1:26:45] | My legs won’t seem to move. | 我的腿好像迈不动了 |
[1:26:47] | Okay, Nancy, I realize that you are scared, | 好了 南希 我知道你很害怕 |
[1:26:50] | but you are in this now and I really, | 但是你现在已经不能退出了 而且我真的 |
[1:26:52] | really need you to hold it together. | 真的需要你和我同心协力 |
[1:26:54] | Holding it together. | 同心协力 |
[1:26:55] | I shall now be the most held-together person you have ever met. | 我现在将会是你所见过的人之中最亲密的一个伙伴 |
[1:26:59] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好的 我们走吧 |
[1:27:00] | Oh, dear… | 哦 亲爱的… |
[1:27:02] | Be prepared for anything. She’s erratic. | 做好任何准备 她性格古怪 |
[1:27:04] | It’s impossible to tell what she’s thinking. | 根本猜不透她在想些什么 |
[1:27:07] | Probably because she’s thinking in Bulgarian. | 也许是因为她用的是保加利亚语在思考 |
[1:27:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干啥 |
[1:27:13] | I’m just tying up my shoelaces. | 我只是绑一下我的鞋带 |
[1:27:15] | You’re wearing a loafer. Get over here. | 你的鞋子哪有鞋带 到这来 |
[1:27:25] | Get in! | 进来 |
[1:27:26] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:27:27] | People are trying to kill me, | 有人试图干掉我 |
[1:27:28] | and all that’s left of my fucking security team is you two defending me! | 我他妈整个保镖团活下来的就剩你们两个保护我 |
[1:27:30] | You look like somebody’s demented aunts on vacation! | 而你们看起来就像俩弱智大妈在度假 |
[1:27:36] | Do you have anyone on your team, other than this asthmatic Big bird? | 你手下还有别的人吗 除了这个跑两步就喘气的大妈 |
[1:27:40] | Yeah. We usually just use her for | 是的 我们通常只是用她处理 |
[1:27:43] | non-physical security resources. | 文职方面的安全工作 |
[1:27:45] | I’m very non-physical resourceful. | 我在那方面非常机智 |
[1:27:47] | I do a lot of reading. I read palms and maps. | 我涉猎非常广泛 我会看手相 会看地图 |
[1:27:51] | And I read all of “The Hunger Games”. | 我还看了全集的”饥饿游戏” |
[1:27:53] | How is that helpful! | 这对我有什么卵用 |
[1:27:54] | I don’t know, I’m panicking. | 我不知道 我很害怕 |
[1:27:56] | And you! | 还有你 |
[1:27:57] | You have to stop with this stupid Penny Morgan outfit. | 你别再穿这身蠢爆的佩妮·摩根的装扮了 |
[1:28:00] | You have to dress like an actual human! | 你必须穿的像个正常人 |
[1:28:03] | Get me more security when I come back out here, or you’re both dead! | 等我回来时给我找更多的保镖 否则你们死定了 |
[1:28:13] | Suck on this, Rayna. | 这个怎么样 瑞娜 |
[1:28:15] | This mission is going to cost you money, you know. | 这次任务会花费你很多钱 你知道不 |
[1:28:17] | The clothing allowance cut off half way through the last… | 买衣服的资金被消减到过去的一半了… |
[1:28:19] | God. Can you just please concentrate on getting the new bodyguard. | 天哪 你能不能先把注意力放在找保镖上面 |
[1:28:22] | -God damn me! Please. -Alright. Alright. | -该死的 别说了 -好的 好的 |
[1:28:25] | Crappy. I’ve already contacted the agency. | 讨厌 我已经跟总部联系了 |
[1:28:30] | Oh. Come on! | 哦 拜托 |
[1:28:32] | You… | 你… |
[1:28:34] | In this outfit. | 穿了这件外套 |
[1:28:35] | Magnificent. | 简直让人鸡动 |
[1:28:53] | You have anything yet? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[1:28:55] | No one so far, Susan. | 暂时还没有 苏珊 |
[1:28:56] | Slight intimidating crowd, however. | 只是 这儿的人有点吓人 |
[1:28:59] | Hello. You look nice. | 哈喽 你们看着好美 |
[1:29:03] | Just keep laughing. Looks fade. | 继续笑吧 看着都老了 |
[1:29:05] | Just keep your eyes open. | 把你的眼睛睁大了 |
[1:29:09] | God damn it. I told you to dress up. | 该死的 我告诉你好好打扮一下 |
[1:29:12] | And take off those gloves. You look like Darth fucking Vader. | 把手套脱了 你看着就像该死的达斯·维德 |
[1:29:15] | Ewok 伊沃克人 《星球大战》里的一个种族 全是长满长毛 | |
[1:29:15] | Yeah? Well, you look like an Ewok died on your head. | 是吗 很好 你看着就像一只伊沃克人死在头上 |
[1:29:17] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我无法理解这是什么意思 |
[1:29:18] | You’re gonna know what it means | 当我把你像一只汤汤一样撕碎的时候 |
[1:29:20] | when I split you open like a Tauntaun. | 你就明白是什么意思了 |
[1:29:21] | Whatever. Keep a eye out for this woman. | 随你说 注意这个女人 |
[1:29:23] | She’s the one coming to make the bid. | 她就是今晚出价的买家 |
[1:29:26] | He’s got a friend. | 他有一个同伙 |
[1:29:28] | Very pretty. | 很漂亮 |
[1:29:29] | I’m glad you know what pretty is. | 我很高兴你还能知道什么叫漂亮 |
[1:29:30] | You should remember it next time you’re in a clothing store. | 下次买衣服的时候你最好记得这种审美观 |
[1:29:34] | I need you to keep your eyes open. I may need your help out there. | 我需要你睁大眼睛 我可能随时需要你帮忙 |
[1:29:37] | To close my eyes in the presence of this beautiful body would be a crime. | 在这个美丽的肉体面前闭上眼睛那简直就是一种罪孽 |
[1:29:41] | Oh god. | 天哪 |
[1:29:43] | Nancy. | 南希 |
[1:29:44] | Okay, you know that women I spotted in Paris, | 好的 你还记得我在巴黎看到的那女人吗 |
[1:29:46] | the bomber? | 那个炸弹人 |
[1:29:47] | She’s coming tonight to make the bid. | 她就是今晚来出价的买家 |
[1:29:48] | If she really works for De Luca so we know some things up. | 如果她真的是为德·卢卡办事的 那我们得多加小心 |
[1:29:50] | I need you to keep an… | 我需要你保持… |
[1:29:52] | God. | 天哪 |
[1:29:53] | Son of a beast thing. | 小王八犊子 |
[1:30:00] | Excuse me, he’s mine. Yeah. | 抱歉 他是我的 没错 |
[1:30:03] | I didn’t mean to hit her that hard. | 我不是故意用力推她的 |
[1:30:04] | God. You look like a balloon animal. | 天哪 你看起来就像个充气娃娃 |
[1:30:06] | Here, take those. | 给 拿去 |
[1:30:08] | Hi. What are you doing, Ford? | 嗨 你在干嘛呢 福特 |
[1:30:10] | I’m here to help you, Cooper. | 我是来支援你的 库珀 |
[1:30:11] | You may have found Rayna, but you cannot lose her. | 你或许找到瑞娜了 但你不能让她跑了 |
[1:30:14] | -This isn’t fucking play time, anymore. -Yeah? | -这不是他妈的游戏时间 结束了 -是吗 |
[1:30:16] | It’s play time on your face with your stupid mustache. | 现在是玩你的脸跟你那傻逼胡子的时间 |
[1:30:18] | Mr Potato Head 薯蛋头先生 《玩具总动员》里的角色 特征是两撇大胡子 | |
[1:30:18] | Where’d you get that from, Mr. Potato Head? | 哪弄的这身打扮 薯蛋头先生 |
[1:30:20] | You are gonna blow my fucking cover. | 你这样会泄露我他妈的身份的 |
[1:30:22] | Yeah? Sunglasses are not a cover, they’re an accessory. | 是吗 墨镜可没法掩饰你的身份 它只是个饰品 |
[1:30:25] | Get out of here! | 一边呆着去 |
[1:30:26] | You’re gonna fuck this up without me around to save your girly ass. | 没有老子在暗中保护你那性感的屁股你早他妈玩完了 |
[1:30:29] | God, I hate you so much! | 天哪 我恨你 |
[1:30:30] | You can’t let your desire for me put you in danger, Cooper. | 你不能让你因为对我的性欲而置身险地 库珀 |
[1:30:33] | Oh, God, you wish, Magnum. | 哦上帝 想得倒美 酒鬼 |
[1:30:35] | You dance like a horny eighth grader. | 你跳舞的样子就像个猥琐的中学生 |
[1:30:37] | Are you erect? Get off me! | 你是不是硬了 放开我 |
[1:30:39] | Blend in, or get the fuck out! | 要么合作 要么他妈滚一边去 |
[1:30:40] | You get out of here! | 该滚出去的人是你 |
[1:30:45] | Yeah, who’s dominating now? | 好了 现在谁是老大 |
[1:30:48] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:30:51] | Don’t, you son of a bitch. | 别这样 你个逼养的玩意儿 |
[1:30:54] | You’ve gotta be kidding! Get off of me! | 你别逗了好吗 滚开 |
[1:30:57] | -You get off of me! -Get your silky shirt off of me! | -你才滚开 -把你那狗屎衣服快从我身上拿开 |
[1:31:01] | Blend in, or get the fuck out. | 不合作 就他妈滚一边去 |
[1:31:09] | Thank you for the beautiful ladies. You guys okay? | 感谢这些美丽的女孩 你们开心吗 |
[1:31:12] | Let’s welcome | 让我们欢迎 |
[1:31:14] | Mr. 50 Cent | 50美分先生 |
[1:31:17] | What’s up Budapest? | 最近好吗 布达佩斯 |
[1:31:18] | I just had some goulash. The shit was on point! | 我刚吃了点红烩牛肉 这屎玩意儿很合胃口 |
[1:31:29] | Oh, shit. She’s here. | 哦妈的 她在那 |
[1:31:32] | Okay. We can’t let Rayna see her. | 好了 我们不能让瑞娜看见她 |
[1:31:34] | So, you need to take out her bodyguards, and I’ll deal with her. | 所以你去搞定她的保镖 我来搞定她 |
[1:31:36] | Hey. Nobody orders me around. | 嘿 没有人可以命令我 |
[1:31:38] | God. Do you have a better idea? | 妈蛋 你有更好的主意 |
[1:31:40] | We’ll release a gas in the club | 我们可以在酒吧释放毒气 |
[1:31:42] | causing everybody to get temporary amnesia. | 造成所有人短暂性失忆 |
[1:31:44] | -Get a 100 sticks of dynamite… -Oh god. | -再拿100根雷管…哦得了 |
[1:31:46] | Just go! Just go! | 去吧 去吧 |
[1:31:49] | Nancy, I need you to get in here now! | 南希 我需要你马上进来这里 |
[1:31:52] | I’m coming, Susan. I’m here, I’m here. | 我来了 苏珊 我在这 我在这 |
[1:31:54] | Pardon, excuse me. | 抱歉 让一下 |
[1:31:56] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我在这 我在这 |
[1:31:58] | “Turn up.” | “大声点” |
[1:31:58] | Oh, wow! | 哦 哇哦 |
[1:32:00] | 50 Cent a piece. Thanks for letting me know. | 50美分在唱歌 谢谢你通知我 |
[1:32:03] | Do not let Rayna see that woman. | 不要让瑞娜看到那个女人 |
[1:32:05] | Create a diversion, now! | 分散她的注意力 马上 |
[1:32:07] | -What kind of diversion? -A big one! | -什么样的分散 -动静大点 |
[1:32:15] | 50, I love you! | 50 我爱你 |
[1:32:19] | 50, I love you! Kiss me. | 50 我爱你 舔我 |
[1:32:22] | -Get her! -Take me now! | -离开他 -要了我吧就现在 |
[1:32:28] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[1:32:30] | -Get off! -I’m coming in. | -起来 -我受不了了 |
[1:32:32] | Nancy, I got her. Meet me outside. | 南希 我抓到她了 外面会合 |
[1:32:34] | Okay, great. No, I’m fine now. Thank you so much. Okay. | 好的 很好 我现在好了 非常感谢 好了 |
[1:32:37] | Now I got my wish. And that was it. | 现在我如愿以偿了 就这样吧 |
[1:32:39] | So now I got to drop Michael Buble in Croatia. He wants me. | 现在我得飞到克罗地亚去找麦可·布雷了 他正渴望我 |
[1:32:39] | Michael Buble 麦可·布雷 加拿大著名流行爵士乐歌手 | |
[1:32:43] | Okay, Cooper. I got this under control. | 好了 库珀 换我来控制吧 |
[1:32:45] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我来 |
[1:32:51] | Oh my god. Susan! | 哦我的天哪 苏珊 |
[1:32:53] | Okay, bigger diversion! Huge diversion! | 好的 得闹大动静 巨大的动静 |
[1:33:00] | Bitch! | 小婊砸 |
[1:33:06] | I got to know who she’s working for. Get Rayna out of here. | 我必须得知道她为谁做事 带着瑞娜离开这 |
[1:33:17] | That’s not fair! | 这不公平 |
[1:33:25] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[1:33:28] | Nancy, where are you? | 南希 你在哪里 |
[1:33:29] | A bit indispose. | 有点不得劲 |
[1:33:31] | It turns out 50 Cent doesn’t have a great sense of humor or irony. | 事实证明50美分是没有幽默感和讽刺精神的 |
[1:33:34] | I need backup! I lost my gun in the club! | 我需要支援 我把枪掉在酒吧了 |
[1:33:52] | We’re probably more alike than you think! | 其实我们俩的实力差不多 |
[1:34:10] | Why did I get rid of my gloves? | 我为什么要把手套脱掉 |
[1:34:35] | Motherbuttler! | 去你妈的 |
[1:34:48] | You got a lot of rage in that jumpsuit. | 你连衣裤里面的火气可真不小 |
[1:35:09] | You got serious? | 你来真的 |
[1:35:12] | God! | 天哪 |
[1:35:14] | Wait! Wait a minute! Wait a minute! | 等等 等会儿 等会儿 |
[1:35:16] | This isn’t what you want, | 显然这不是你想要的结果 |
[1:35:18] | or what I want. I mean | 也不是我想要 我的意思是 |
[1:35:20] | This is like what the Man wants. | 男人倒是很想看这种撕逼大战 |
[1:35:22] | Us, you know? | 咱俩 你知道么 |
[1:35:23] | Two smart, pretty brunettes… | 两个聪明 漂亮 一头秀发的女人 |
[1:35:25] | kind of breaking each other down. | 在这打的你死我活 |
[1:35:27] | I mean, you look similar to a gal I was in college with. | 我是说 你让我想起了我大学时候的一个同学 |
[1:35:30] | Things happened. I think we all dabble. | 发生这种事 我想我们可以来次湿身 |
[1:35:32] | It’s mostly just kind of stuff with hands and… | 一般这种事只需要用手和… |
[1:35:35] | God, I can’t wait to kill you. | 妈的 我等不及要搞死你了 |
[1:36:05] | That’s clean through. | 穿的真透 |
[1:36:07] | Thanks for your weapon. | 多谢你的武器 |
[1:36:08] | It’s been inside you, | 它一直在你那啊 |
[1:36:10] | so I don’t think it should go inside me… | 所以我不认为它会喜欢来我这 |
[1:36:23] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:36:27] | You are under arrest by Susan Cooper | 你被苏珊·库珀还有 |
[1:36:29] | and the government of the United States. | 美利坚合众国政府 正式逮捕了 |
[1:36:41] | Rayna, how did you do that? | 瑞娜 你是怎么做到的 |
[1:36:43] | I didn’t. | 不是我 |
[1:36:45] | He did. | 是他做的 |
[1:36:53] | Hello, Coop. | 哈喽 小库库 |
[1:36:58] | Fine. | 法恩 |
[1:37:02] | Coop. | 小库库 |
[1:37:16] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[1:37:18] | Did you have a nice nap? | 你睡得舒服吗 |
[1:37:20] | You were snoring very loudly. | 你呼噜打的很大声啊 |
[1:37:22] | Well, this is really not the most upsetting news right now. | 好吧 这还不是现在最让人沮丧的消息吧 |
[1:37:25] | My father used to bring people here. | 我父亲曾经把人带到这来 |
[1:37:27] | Yeah, so make you dressed like a slutty dolphin trainer? | 是吗 所以就把你打扮成这副骚逼似的海豚训练师吗 |
[1:37:30] | He starved them, tortured them.. | 他让他们挨饿 折磨他们 |
[1:37:33] | You name it. | 凡是你能想到的 |
[1:37:35] | he especially didn’t like it when people lied to him. | 他最不喜欢的就是 有人对他说谎 |
[1:37:39] | Not that I bought it. | 我也不喜欢 |
[1:37:40] | You knew? | 你知道了 |
[1:37:41] | Of course I knew. | 我当然知道了 |
[1:37:42] | I told you you were better off in the basement, Coop. | 我告诉过你呆在地下室是最好的 库珀 |
[1:37:45] | You could have avoided all of this. | 你可以完全避开这些事 |
[1:37:47] | And what, Fine? | 那又如何 法恩 |
[1:37:48] | 核黑市 指走私核物质 核原料甚至核武器图纸 核武器零件等的国际黑市 | |
[1:37:48] | Now you’re a nuclear black marketer? A terrorist? | 现在你是一个核黑市的商人了吗 还是恐怖分子 |
[1:37:51] | No. | 不 |
[1:37:54] | He’s just fucking me. | 他只是干我而已 |
[1:38:03] | You’re a loud kisser. | 真是个响亮的吻 |
[1:38:05] | -Excuse me? -You’re a loud kisser! | -你说什么 -真是个响亮的吻 |
[1:38:07] | And it’s gross and unappealing. | 而且看着又粗鲁又毫无吸引力 |
[1:38:10] | You look like some old toothless woman sucking the jelly out of a donut. | 你看起来就像一个牙齿掉光的老太婆嘬着甜甜圈里的果酱 |
[1:38:14] | Hey. How’s it like sleeping with the man who killed your father? | 嘿 跟自己的杀父仇人乱搞 感觉如何 |
[1:38:17] | Nice try Coop. | 问得好 小库库 |
[1:38:20] | She already know it was Cress. | 她已经知道是克雷斯干的 |
[1:38:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:38:24] | You probably always been in love with him, haven’t you? | 你看起来还是一如既往地爱着他 对吧 |
[1:38:28] | Talking in his ear, | 在他耳边说 |
[1:38:30] | hoping eventually one day he’ll fall in love with you. | 祈祷终于有那么一天他会爱上你 |
[1:38:34] | Poor little pathetic Susan Coleman. | 可怜又可悲的苏珊 库尔曼 |
[1:38:37] | Reminisce my last name so truly not much of a burden, is it? | 记住我的姓难道真的有那么大的负担吗 |
[1:38:40] | Coppin. | 库萍 |
[1:38:42] | No. | 不对 |
[1:38:43] | Cropon? | 库彭 |
[1:38:44] | Are you…Are you thinking Groupon? | 你是…你是想团购吗 |
[1:38:46] | No, my name is not Groupon. | 不 我的名字不是”团购” |
[1:38:47] | Croop? | 库鲁珀 |
[1:38:48] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[1:38:49] | Kapalski. | 卡帕斯基 |
[1:38:50] | It’s getting further from it. | 越来越远了 |
[1:38:52] | Well. Whatever the fuck it is, | 好吧 管他妈的叫什么 |
[1:38:54] | Let’s just call it Dead! | 我们就称呼它为”死亡”吧 |
[1:38:56] | Hey, baby. I thought we were gonna hang on to her till tonight? | 嘿宝贝 我以为我们会绑着她一直到晚上 |
[1:38:58] | I changed my mind! | 我改变主意了 |
[1:39:03] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:39:09] | Like I waste a bullet on you. | 不想在你身上浪费子弹 |
[1:39:12] | Put her in the room. | 带她到房间里去 |
[1:39:32] | Hey Aldo. | 嘿奥尔多 |
[1:39:34] | Hello captured lady. | 你好 被俘虏的女士 |
[1:39:37] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[1:39:39] | I failed the mission. | 我没能完成任务 |
[1:39:41] | Fine’s alive and | 法恩还活着并且 |
[1:39:43] | he’s a traitor. | 他是一个叛徒 |
[1:39:45] | Don’t be downhearted. | 不要丧气 |
[1:39:48] | My mama, said to me. | 我妈妈告诉过我 |
[1:39:51] | Aldo, | 奥尔多 |
[1:39:52] | life is full of sorrow | 生活总是充满悲剧 |
[1:39:56] | and surprises. | 和惊喜 |
[1:39:59] | But, a magnificent | 但是 一对雄伟的 |
[1:40:03] | pair of bosoms | 大奶子 |
[1:40:06] | will… | 将会… |
[1:40:10] | Good story. | 真是个好故事 |
[1:40:25] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[1:40:26] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[1:40:27] | No, listen. I haven’t got much time. | 不 听着 我没有太多的时间 |
[1:40:29] | Why did you do it, Fine? | 你为什么这么做 法恩 |
[1:40:30] | This was my only way in. | 这是我唯一的办法 |
[1:40:33] | I had to fake my death to gain Rayna’s trust. | 我只有制造自己被杀才能得到瑞娜的信任 |
[1:40:36] | I jammed the signal. Popped out my lens. It was easy. | 我干扰了信号 摘下隐形眼镜 这很容易 |
[1:40:40] | I hated to do it to you, Coop. But I had to, I had to. | 我不喜欢这么对你 但我必须这样 我必须这样 |
[1:40:43] | Rayna knew all about our agents, | 瑞娜对我们所有特工了如指掌 |
[1:40:45] | cause Karen Walker sold her the names. | 因为凯伦·沃克把所有人的名单卖给了她 |
[1:40:47] | I just couldn’t trust anyone at the agency not to give me away. | 我只是无法信任局里的任何人会不会出卖我 |
[1:40:50] | Not even you. | 甚至是你 |
[1:40:51] | How would I know you’re telling me the true? | 我该如何相信你告诉我的这些都是真的 |
[1:40:53] | Did Karen Walker tried to kill you? | 凯伦·沃克是不是想杀了你 |
[1:40:55] | -You shot her? -I’m deep undercover. | -是你杀的她 -我隐藏的很深 |
[1:40:58] | But not so deep that I can’t still protect you. | 但也没有很深 而且我无法一直保护你 |
[1:41:01] | Alright. Look me in the eye. | 好 看着我的眼睛 |
[1:41:04] | Really look me in the eye. | 认真看着我的眼睛 |
[1:41:08] | One of your eyes is bigger than the other. | 你眼睛一只大一只小唉 |
[1:41:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:41:11] | No. | 不 |
[1:41:13] | You’re perfect. God damn it. | 你是完美的 真该死 |
[1:41:16] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[1:41:20] | That hurt. | 这很痛 |
[1:41:21] | Good, it’s suppose to. | 很好 就该这样 |
[1:41:23] | Bosom. | 大奶子 |
[1:41:25] | Is he dangerous? | 他危险吗 |
[1:41:26] | Only if you have boobs. | 假如你有暴乳的话 |
[1:41:28] | So. Does Rayna really know I was a spy? | 那么 瑞娜已经知道我是间谍了 |
[1:41:31] | No. | 没有 |
[1:41:32] | Not until you blew your cover back at that kitchen. | 直到你在厨房暴露之后才知道的 |
[1:41:34] | I really thought she was more experienced than that. | 我真的认为她来做间谍的话会更有经验 |
[1:41:37] | Thank God she’s not. | 感谢上帝 幸好她不是 |
[1:41:38] | Because if she was, you would be dead now. | 因为如果她是的话 你这会儿已经死了 |
[1:41:41] | I used your pretty good covers… | 我曾用你那相当完美的身份… |
[1:41:43] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:41:44] | We’re heading to De Luca villa to meet with Dudaev. | 我们要去德·卢卡的别墅见屌大淫夫 |
[1:41:46] | Then we’re taking him to wherever the bomb is. | 然后我们带着他去核弹所在的地方 |
[1:41:49] | This thing is almost over. | 这事几乎就结束了 |
[1:41:52] | Hang tight. | 坚持住 |
[1:41:58] | Hello, bound lady. | 你好 捆绑少女 |
[1:42:00] | Not now, Aldo. | 别这样 奥尔多 |
[1:42:02] | I think Mr. Fine underestimated you. | 我认为法恩先生低估你了 |
[1:42:06] | You found your target, you tracked them down. | 你找到了你的目标 跟踪到他们身边 |
[1:42:08] | You fought very hard. | 你的身手也很猛 |
[1:42:10] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[1:42:13] | You’re a good agent. | 你是一个合格的特工 |
[1:42:16] | You’ll get them next time. | 下一次你会抓到他们的 |
[1:42:20] | Unless we die here. | 除非我们死在这了 |
[1:42:25] | Maybe we’ll not. | 那我们就没办法了 |
[1:42:27] | You know what? I’m not going down like this. | 你知道吗 我不会这样坐以待毙 |
[1:42:29] | I need you to untie me. | 我需要你帮我解开 |
[1:42:30] | Bosom… What? | 大奶子…啥 |
[1:42:32] | Stop! God damn it! | 停下 该死的 |
[1:42:34] | Just untie me. | 赶紧解开我 |
[1:42:36] | No. You heard Mr. Fine. He’s working a plan. | 不 你最好听法恩先生的 他正干着大计划 |
[1:42:38] | We have to stay put. | 我们得留在原地 |
[1:42:39] | Untie me. Now! | 解开我 现在 |
[1:42:45] | That’s my ass! | 那是我的屁股 |
[1:42:46] | It is very difficult to see or gauge my position. | 这很难看到 也很难把握我的方位 |
[1:42:50] | You’re just simply grabbing my ass. | 你就是想摸我屁股 |
[1:42:51] | Oh. I am… sorry. | 哦 我…抱歉 |
[1:42:53] | Let’s roll to our side. | 让我们躺倒一边吧 |
[1:42:56] | God! | 天啊 |
[1:42:58] | The knot is very tight, but I am making progress. | 绳子绑的很紧 但我已经有进展了 |
[1:43:01] | You hand is way up in there. | 你的手往哪摸呢 |
[1:43:03] | My right hand is restraint from the weight of my body. | 我的右手被我自己的身体压住了 |
[1:43:07] | Okay. Let’s try this. | 好了 让我试试这样 |
[1:43:09] | Oh my god. | 哦天哪 |
[1:43:11] | Okay. Okay. I will inchworm my way… | 很好 很好 我会蠕动着过来… |
[1:43:23] | You’re being very loud. | 你声音太大了 |
[1:43:33] | Wait. I have idea. | 等等 我有办法了 |
[1:43:35] | God. Another one? | 天哪 还来 |
[1:43:37] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[1:43:38] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[1:43:39] | -Wait, wait. Wait. -Stay still. | -等等 等等 等等 -别动 |
[1:43:40] | -No no no no no… -Yes yes yes yes… | -不不不不不… -是是是是… |
[1:43:43] | -Good god. -Scusa. | -天哪 -抱歉了 |
[1:43:45] | Can’t be happening. | 不要这样啊 |
[1:43:46] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[1:43:47] | I was having such an empowering moment before you started. | 在你开始前 我总得有一个授权的时刻吧 |
[1:43:51] | My penis may be gently kissing the back of your head. | 我的二弟可能正在轻轻地亲吻你的后脑勺 |
[1:43:56] | Just untie me before I crush your nuts! | 趁我捏爆你的蛋蛋之前快解开我 |
[1:43:58] | Oh, please! | 哦 别这样 |
[1:43:59] | If only we had time for such pleasures. | 如果我们有时间玩这种乐趣那就好了 |
[1:44:02] | God! | 天哪 |
[1:44:04] | Your face and the knot are about to enter my colon. | 你的脸和绳子都快塞进我屁眼了 |
[1:44:09] | Oh, stop licking it! | 哦 别再舔了 |
[1:44:14] | It is done. | 搞定了 |
[1:44:15] | Thank you Aldo. | 谢了奥尔多 |
[1:44:16] | I don’t want to know why my neck is wet, but | 我不想知道为什么我的脖子是湿的 但是 |
[1:44:19] | you did excellent work. | 你的口活很出色 |
[1:44:20] | Prego. | 不客气 |
[1:44:20] | Okay. Turn around. Let me untie you | 好了 转过去 让我帮你解开 |
[1:44:23] | and let’s get the fuck out of here. | 然后让我们离开这该死的地方 |
[1:45:10] | I need you to alert CIA and Interpol. | 我需要你去通知中情局和国际刑警组织 |
[1:45:12] | I’m going to De Luca’s and backup Fine. | 我去找德·卢卡 然后支援法恩 |
[1:45:13] | You know where the villa is? | 你知道别墅在哪吗 |
[1:45:17] | I know everything. | 我知道一切 |
[1:45:19] | One day, | 总有一天 |
[1:45:21] | Lady superspy. Susan Cooper. | 超级间谍女士 苏珊·库珀 |
[1:45:24] | I will fuck you. | 我会操了你 |
[1:46:07] | Love this new car smell. | 就喜欢新车的气味 |
[1:46:09] | Really nice. | 真是很赞 |
[1:47:03] | Welcome to Lake Balaton. | 欢迎来到巴拉顿湖 |
[1:47:06] | I found this staircase and made them built a house around it. | 我发现了这个楼梯 并且让人在它周围建了房子 |
[1:47:10] | Our dear Mr. Dudaev will be arriving shortly. | 我们尊敬的杜达耶夫先生很快就到 |
[1:47:14] | You. | 而你 |
[1:47:16] | are about to become a very rich woman, Rayna. | 将会成为一名非常有钱的女人 瑞娜 |
[1:47:18] | Which means you’ll have to be a little more careful | 这就意味着你必须对你的队伍 |
[1:47:20] | about the company you keep. | 保持一点谨慎 |
[1:47:23] | So many people have such terrible agendas. | 很多人都有这种可怕的意图 |
[1:47:26] | Like perhaps, your friend here. | 也许就像 你的这个朋友 |
[1:47:28] | I can see his obvious outer appeal. | 我可以看的出他魅力无限 |
[1:47:32] | You’ve terrific eyes. | 你有着迷人的眼睛 |
[1:47:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:47:36] | But he also works for the CIA, doesn’t he? | 但他也效力于中情局 不是吗 |
[1:47:39] | An odd choice of companion for someone in your work, Rayna. | 招揽这样的手下真是让人费解啊 瑞娜 |
[1:47:43] | Doesn’t exactly inspire confidence in those around you. | 这样可没法激起你身边其他人的信心 |
[1:47:46] | Fuck you, Sergio. You would never talk to my father like that. | 去你妈的 瑟吉奥 你以前可不敢这么跟我父亲说话 |
[1:47:49] | I never had to. | 我有吗 |
[1:47:50] | Mr. De Luca, it’s true. | 德·卢卡先生 你说的没错 |
[1:47:52] | I worked for the CIA. But they think I’m dead. | 我曾为中情局工作 但他们都以为我死了 |
[1:47:54] | I’m with Rayna now, and I’m here to help you both. | 我现在效力于瑞娜 还有我在这是来帮助你们的 |
[1:47:58] | You and Karen Walker, both double agents. | 你和凯伦·沃克 都双重间谍 |
[1:48:03] | What’s going on in the CIA? | 中情局怎么了 |
[1:48:04] | Drones taken all the cool assignments? | 那些酷炫的任务都给无人机做了吗 |
[1:48:09] | If we don’t get rid of him right now, | 如果我们现在不除掉他 |
[1:48:10] | I’m calling off the deal. | 我会取消交易 |
[1:48:13] | Don’t you fucking dare. | 你他妈敢试试 |
[1:48:16] | Yeah. Why don’t you listen to that, asshole. | 没错 你们最好听她的话 傻逼 |
[1:48:17] | Don’t you fucking dare. | 你他妈敢试试 |
[1:48:20] | You’re a bit outnumbered here. Miss… | 你们好像人不够啊 女士… |
[1:48:23] | I’m sorry, what the fuck is your name? | 抱歉 你他妈叫什么来着 |
[1:48:24] | Susan Cooper. I’m with the CIA. | 苏珊·库珀 老娘中情局的 |
[1:48:27] | Jesus. Rayna, did you invite the entire agency here | 上帝 瑞娜 你是邀请了整个中情局的人么 |
[1:48:30] | or are they just having a company retreat at the villa next door. | 还是他们局里的人刚好在隔壁别墅休假啊 |
[1:48:34] | God, you’re funny. | 妈的 你真有趣 |
[1:48:36] | It’s just me. As could be in your best interest | 就我一个人 可能现在对你最有利的 |
[1:48:38] | to keep Fine and me alive. | 就是保证法恩和我的安全 |
[1:48:40] | I’m trying, but I not quite following your logic. | 我努力过 但我还是无法理解你的逻辑 |
[1:48:43] | You want me to slow it down for you. Okay. | 你想让我慢慢说给你听吗 没问题 |
[1:48:45] | You’re about to meet with Solsa Dudaev. | 你们要跟索萨 杜达耶夫见面是吧 |
[1:48:46] | A man I’ve been collecting intelligence on for years. | 他的情报我已经收集很多年了 |
[1:48:50] | And I’m guessing your boys here are too busy manscaping | 我猜你这里的手下只会忙着修剪胡渣 |
[1:48:53] | to tell you how he does business. | 却没人知道他是怎么做生意的 |
[1:48:55] | It’s about half the people he deals with end up dead. | 你们这里至少有一半的人会被除掉 |
[1:48:57] | I can tell you | 我告诉你 |
[1:48:58] | what Dudaev’s gonna do five minutes before he even thinks about it. | 我甚至可以比他自己早5分钟知道他接下会做什么 |
[1:49:00] | And I sure as shit know enough to cover up a Russian flag tattoo… | 我他妈还知道自从他哥哥被老毛子军队干掉后 |
[1:49:04] | since Dudaev’s brother was killed by the Russian military. | 极力想要掩盖掉他身上的俄罗斯国旗纹身 |
[1:49:06] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[1:49:07] | You own a computer? You heard of fucking Google? | 你有电脑吗 你他妈不会谷歌吗 |
[1:49:09] | I’ll tell you another thing. | 我再告诉你们另一件事 |
[1:49:11] | Your little girlfriend, one from the Paris bombing. | 你那个在巴黎扔炮仗的小马子 |
[1:49:14] | She’s just using you to get to Rayna. | 她只是利用你接近瑞娜罢了 |
[1:49:16] | If it hadn’t for me last night, | 那天晚上要不是因为我 |
[1:49:17] | she would have kidnapped her at the club. | 她早就在酒吧把瑞娜绑走了 |
[1:49:19] | And you would be standing here with your dick in your hand, | 而你只能在这儿用你的手撸着你的大屌 |
[1:49:21] | And you’d never find that bomb. | 连核弹在哪你都不知道 |
[1:49:23] | So. You need me, De Luca. | 所以 你需要我 德·卢卡 |
[1:49:25] | And I’m not going to help you unless you keep Fine alive. | 但我不会帮你 除非你能保证法恩的安全 |
[1:49:33] | So. Let me get this straight. | 那么 让我把事情弄清楚 |
[1:49:35] | You work for the CIA. | 你效力于中情局 |
[1:49:36] | Yet you’re willing to help me sell a nuclear bomb, | 却原意帮着我倒卖核弹 |
[1:49:39] | in order to save this man’s life. | 就为了这个男人的命 |
[1:49:40] | -Why would I believe that? -Because she’s in love with him. | -我为什么要相信 -因为她还爱着他 |
[1:49:46] | Yeah, so what? | 没错 咋了 |
[1:49:47] | This idiot doesn’t even know it. | 这个傻瓜甚至都不知道 |
[1:49:48] | Too dump to know I’ll do anything for him. | 笨得根本不知道我会为他做任何事 |
[1:49:53] | Fuck the CIA, right. | 去他妈的中情局 对吧 |
[1:49:55] | What did they ever done for me? | 他们给了我什么 |
[1:49:56] | Took 10 years of my life, give me shitty pay. | 我奉献10年的青春 换来一点可怜的工资 |
[1:49:58] | Put me in the basement with a ceiling full of bats. | 把我放在到处是蝙蝠的地下室 |
[1:50:01] | Pretty sure give me a pink eye or at least an allergy. | 导致我不但得了红眼病 还得了其他过敏症 |
[1:50:04] | Something got fuck up in my eye. | 在我他妈的眼睛里 |
[1:50:07] | I would have mal a long time ago if it hadn’t been for Fine. | 如果不是为了法恩 老娘早就不干了 |
[1:50:11] | So, yeah. | 所以 没错 |
[1:50:13] | I’ll do anything it takes to keep him alive. | 我原意做任何事只要他活着 |
[1:50:16] | That’s pretty pathetic, right? | 这非常可悲 是吧 |
[1:50:19] | Extremely pathetic. | 不是一般的可悲 |
[1:50:21] | God, you’re an asshole. | 天哪 你就是个贱逼 |
[1:50:23] | When this is over, I’m gonna shave that fucking head. | 等完事了 老娘要把你他妈的头发全剃了 |
[1:50:26] | Alright, Miss Hair Vision. | 好吧 看不惯她头发的小姐 |
[1:50:28] | I’ll take you up on your offer. | 我接受你的建议 |
[1:50:30] | But if you try anything, I mean anything. | 但是 如果你敢耍玩花样 任何花样 |
[1:50:34] | I’ll make your dream come true and send you and your boyfriend to heaven. | 我都会让你梦想成真 送你和你小男友一起上天堂 |
[1:50:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:50:53] | Mr. Dudaev. | 杜达耶夫先生 |
[1:50:55] | Welcome to Hungary. | 欢迎来到匈牙利 |
[1:50:56] | Like Chechnya, only easier to pronounce. | 听着像车臣一样 只是更容易发音 |
[1:51:00] | Enough with the bullshit. | 废话少说 |
[1:51:03] | Where is the package? | 东西在哪 |
[1:51:05] | Once my client sees the payment. | 一旦我客户看到付款 |
[1:51:08] | She’ll take us all to it’s very secure hiding spot. | 她就会带我们一起去非常安全的藏身之处 |
[1:51:11] | Wherever that may be. | 管他在哪呢 |
[1:51:22] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[1:51:25] | 100 million euros doesn’t buy what it used to, does it? | 1亿欧元已经没有过去那样的购买力了 是吧 |
[1:51:31] | Nice ice, Solsa. | 完美的钻石 索萨 |
[1:51:35] | Right. | 好了 |
[1:51:37] | It’s all yours. | 这些都是你的了 |
[1:51:38] | Gentlemen. If you would follow me. | 先生们 如果你们愿意跟着我 |
[1:52:08] | Here it is. | 它就在这 |
[1:52:09] | What is this bullshit? | 这算什么狗屁玩意儿 |
[1:52:10] | Bullshit? | 狗屁 |
[1:52:12] | Solsa, I’ll have you know. | 索萨 我会让你知道 |
[1:52:14] | It’s the nuke. | 这是核武器 |
[1:52:17] | Clever girl. | 聪明的姑娘 |
[1:52:25] | A lead lined compartment. | 全铅的储藏格 |
[1:52:26] | Correct. The lead lining is said to mask any radiation detection. | 没错 这个铅盒可以隔绝任何辐射检测 |
[1:52:31] | My father was extremely good at his job. | 我父亲在这方面是行家 |
[1:52:33] | Unbelievable! | 真是难以置信 |
[1:52:35] | You know. You could have warned me, Rayna. | 你知道 你可以事先提醒我的 瑞娜 |
[1:52:36] | I have been throwing my gym clothes in that thing for a week. | 我还一直把我的运动服放在那放了一个星期 |
[1:52:56] | It is beautiful. | 它真美 |
[1:52:58] | Yes, it is. | 不错 |
[1:53:04] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[1:53:06] | Conducting business. | 处理生意 |
[1:53:16] | Put it in the helicopter. | 把这些都放直升机上去 |
[1:53:18] | Don’t forget my diamonds. | 别忘了我的钻石 |
[1:53:23] | What the fuck is going on? | 到底他妈怎么回事 |
[1:53:25] | De Luca played you, Rayna. And you lead him right to it. | 德·卢卡耍了你 瑞娜 这是你自作自受 |
[1:53:27] | You didn’t expect me to let him have it, did you? | 你以为我会让他得到核弹 是吧 |
[1:53:30] | I mean. Like giving a strafe of areas to a hillbilly. | 我是说 这就像一个乡巴佬拿着把枪去打劫 |
[1:53:33] | I have a buyer who is willing to pay me 500 million euros for it. | 我有个买家原意付我5亿欧元来买它 |
[1:53:37] | And Dudaev would’ve never be able to get that bomb onto American soil. | 还有杜达耶夫也没本事能把核弹运到美国的土地上 |
[1:53:41] | My buyer will have it in the middle of New York city | 我的买家能把它运到纽约市中心 |
[1:53:43] | and use it next week. | 并且在下周就会使用它 |
[1:53:46] | So, you know. | 所以 你们要知道 |
[1:53:47] | If you haven’t seen “Phantom” yet… | 如果你们还没有看过”歌剧魅影”… |
[1:53:49] | So, what? | 那又 如何呢 |
[1:53:51] | Does this me you’re going to kill me too, Sergio? | 你打算把我也杀了吗 瑟吉奥 |
[1:53:53] | I’m afraid so | 也许是吧 |
[1:53:55] | Sorry Rayna. It’s just cleaner that way, you understand. | 抱歉 瑞娜 必须得斩草除根 你懂的 |
[1:53:58] | Explain it to me, De Luca! | 我要操翻你 德·卢卡 |
[1:54:07] | Oh God. | 哦天哪 |
[1:54:08] | He…He means well. | 他…他故意的 |
[1:54:09] | At this stage, it keeps getting better and better. | 眼下 好像变得越来越顺利了 |
[1:54:13] | Thank for the performance folks. But. Sorry, Rayna, the show’s over. | 感谢各位的演出 但是抱歉 瑞娜 演出结束了 |
[1:54:16] | No. | 不 |
[1:54:23] | Go! Go! | 上 上 |
[1:54:43] | Holy shit. | 真他妈狗屎 |
[1:54:44] | -Where’s De Luca? -Susan! | -德·卢卡在哪 -苏珊 |
[1:54:47] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:54:49] | No! | 不 |
[1:54:58] | I should have killed when I had the chance. | 当初有机会我应该杀了你 |
[1:55:00] | -Rayna. -What? | -瑞娜 -什么 |
[1:55:01] | Under the car. | 车下面 |
[1:55:03] | Push it over. | 推过来 |
[1:55:07] | Seriously? | 你认真的 |
[1:55:08] | Can’t you just fucking burn arms and push it. | 你他妈就不能用你那胳膊使点劲吗 |
[1:55:21] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[1:55:23] | Did I get him? | 老子抓到他了 |
[1:55:24] | De Luke has got the bomb to the helicopter. Get up! | 德·卢卡带着核弹上直升机了 快起来 |
[1:55:27] | fuck me. I got this. | 我操 老子知道了 |
[1:55:36] | No! | 不 |
[1:55:37] | Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry up! … | 快点 快点 快点… |
[1:55:40] | Come on! | 加把劲 |
[1:55:46] | Kill her. | 干死她 |
[1:55:48] | I got this. I’ve done this before! | 老子知道怎么做 老子可是专业的 |
[1:55:55] | Cooper, you’re gonna fuck this up! | 库珀 你他妈会搞砸的 |
[1:55:57] | Shut up and help! | 闭嘴快帮忙 |
[1:56:04] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[1:56:10] | Ford, what the hell are you doing? | 福特 你到底在干嘛 |
[1:56:12] | I’m gonna crawl up you and take out De Luca. | 老子要从你身上爬上去 然后操死德·卢卡 |
[1:56:15] | Get your hands off my boobs! | 放开你在老娘胸上的手 |
[1:56:17] | I’m saving you! | 老子在救你 |
[1:56:18] | Oh my god. Those do not belong on those! | 哦天哪 你的手不应该在这 |
[1:56:20] | I can’t get a good grip. | 我找不到更好抓的 |
[1:56:21] | Your pants are too slippery. | 你的裤子也太滑了 |
[1:56:23] | You should have worn coarser pants. | 你因该穿糙一点的裤子 |
[1:56:25] | Well, I’m tired of wearing my fucking sandpaper pants. | 好吧 我也受够了这种该死的纱裤了 |
[1:56:28] | Clench your ass! Clench your fucking ass! | 夹紧捏屁股 夹紧你那他妈的屁股 |
[1:56:31] | Oh! Get out of there! | 哦 滚一边去 |
[1:56:33] | Help me out! | 帮我一把 |
[1:56:34] | You motherfucker! | 你这个混蛋 |
[1:56:35] | I’m gonna report you to HR. | 我会到人事部那投诉你的 |
[1:56:39] | Hold on tight! I’m gonna swing like I’m on a trapeze. | 抓牢了 老子要像一个空中飞人一样 |
[1:56:42] | And leap my way up to the COCKPIT! | 直接跳进驾驶舱 |
[1:56:47] | I told you you’re gonna fuck this up, Cooper! | 老子告诉过你 你会搞砸的 库珀 |
[1:56:55] | Oh, I split. | 哦 我要掉了 |
[1:56:57] | Woo, that’s high! | 喔 太高了 |
[1:57:05] | God damn it. | 真该死 |
[1:57:08] | Fucking new suit. | 这他妈是新西装 |
[1:57:10] | This shit ends now! | 你这狗屎现在该结束了 |
[1:57:14] | -Freeze! -Oh my god! | -别动 -哦我去 |
[1:57:16] | I’m not in the fucking mood for your bullshit! | 我没有他妈的心情听你 废话 |
[1:57:18] | Oh yeah? Then you’ll love this! | 哦是吗 那你一定会喜欢这个 |
[1:57:21] | I’m not in the mood for your bullshit! | 老娘也没有心情听你废话 |
[1:57:25] | Back off. | 退后 |
[1:57:27] | Sorry, spy. Play time’s over. | 抱歉 间谍 游戏时间结束了 |
[1:57:29] | Yeah, it is. Say goodbye to your toy. | 对 没错 跟你玩具说再见吧 |
[1:57:32] | What are you doing? What are you doing? Do not you dare! | 你要干嘛 你要干嘛 你敢试试 |
[1:57:33] | Oh my god! The stones! | 哦我的上帝 钻石 |
[1:57:37] | No! Oh my god! | 不 我的上帝 |
[1:57:54] | Die. | 死吧 |
[1:58:01] | I just shot a man! | 我刚刚杀人了 |
[1:58:03] | Is it wrong? It felt so right. | 这算坏事吗 感觉真棒 |
[1:58:06] | It’s so me! | 这才是我吗 |
[1:58:09] | Hey, heroic lady! | 嘿 英勇的女士 |
[1:58:12] | In my country there is a saying about women like you. | 在我国家有一句关于女人的话 说的就是你 |
[1:58:16] | Hot as fuck! | 火热到爆了 |
[1:58:17] | Oh god. | 哦天哪 |
[1:58:18] | Not now, Aldo! | 时机不对 奥尔多 |
[1:58:20] | Go Susan! | 去吧苏珊 |
[1:58:21] | Oh! That was not a part of my plan! | 哦 这在我计划之外 |
[1:58:27] | Just like a women. To wear jewelry into battle. | 女人就是女人 战斗的时候还要佩戴首饰 |
[1:58:30] | Although this is the ugliest fucking necklace I’ve ever seen. | 但这是我见过的最他妈丑的项链 |
[1:58:33] | Yes, it is. And it’s all yours. | 对 没错 现在它是你的了 |
[1:58:36] | With an adjustable toggle! | 有个调节扣子呢 |
[1:58:51] | Okay, here we go. No problem. | 好了 开始吧 没问题的 |
[1:58:53] | Come on! | 拜托啊 |
[1:58:55] | Okay, okay. I got it. I got it. | 好的 好的 我做到了 我做到了 |
[1:59:05] | Nice copter. Where did you get it? | 直升机不错嘛 你在哪里弄到的 |
[1:59:07] | It’s 50 Cent’s. | 这是50美分的 |
[1:59:09] | I had to deputize him to let us use it. | 我强迫他借给我们用的 |
[1:59:12] | He is so afraid of me. | 他可是相当怕我呢 |
[1:59:14] | I’m a motherfucking spy. | 我也是个混账间谍了 |
[1:59:15] | Let’s go shoot somebody else. | 让我们去杀点别的人吧 |
[1:59:17] | Oh, zip it up, 50 Cent or I’ll mouth you again! | 哦闭嘴 50美分 不然我再舔你一次 |
[1:59:21] | This day is just getting better and better | 这日子只会越来越好喽 |
[1:59:23] | He wants me! | 他需要我 |
[1:59:26] | I think we should land! | 我想我们该降落了 |
[1:59:28] | I dropped a nuke in the water. | 我丢了个核弹在水里呢 |
[1:59:43] | Good job guys. Sorry about the lake. | 干得好同志们 我对不起这个湖 |
[1:59:46] | Alright, muscle. Don’t push. | 好了 别用力挤 |
[1:59:47] | You’ll get your pictures. There’s enough 50 to go around. | 你们都能拍到想要的照片 有足够的空间呢 |
[1:59:50] | You know I just help because of terrorist, right? | 你们知道我帮忙抓了恐怖分子 对吧 |
[1:59:51] | You ever seen Kanye do some shit like that. | 你们没见过坎耶做这种事吧 |
[1:59:51] | Kanye 坎耶 全名坎耶·欧马立·韦斯特 和50美分一样同是饶舌歌手 | |
[1:59:53] | He never. He never. | 他从没有 从没有 |
[1:59:58] | Isn’t this wonderful? | 这是不是很棒 |
[2:00:00] | I was hoping to spend the rest of my life in jail. | 我希望在监狱里度过我的余生 |
[2:00:02] | Give me some quality time to deal with the fact | 好让我有足够的时间来反省 |
[2:00:04] | that I was sleeping with the man who killed my father. | 跟一个有杀父之仇的男人乱搞的事实 |
[2:00:07] | Anyway, call my lawyer. Get the turf from the hotel. | 不管如何 打电话给我律师 把我行李从宾馆拿过来 |
[2:00:10] | I need everything on time… | 我需要任何事情都准时… |
[2:00:11] | Do you think I still work for you? | 你还以为我在替你办事吗 |
[2:00:13] | Whatever. | 凑你高兴 |
[2:00:14] | Fuck you. | 操你丫的 |
[2:00:15] | I knew you really like me. | 我知道你还是喜欢我的 |
[2:00:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[2:00:23] | Fuck you too. | 我操回去 |
[2:00:29] | Don’t touch my fucking hair. | 请碰我他妈的头发 |
[2:00:33] | Watch it. | 小心点 |
[2:00:39] | Oh god, Aldo. | 哦天哪 奥尔多 |
[2:00:40] | I’m too tired to fend you off your groping. | 我防你的抓奶龙爪手防的太累了 |
[2:00:44] | Please. I understand completely. | 请别这样 我完全理解 |
[2:00:47] | Look. My real name is Albert. | 听着 我的真名是阿尔伯特 |
[2:00:50] | MI6. | 军情六处 |
[2:00:51] | Look. I’m sorry if my disguise was a bit much. | 听着 我很抱歉我的伪装有点过度了 |
[2:00:54] | I just like to really get into character | 我只是很喜欢真正地去进入一个角色 |
[2:00:55] | Although I fear I may have become over excited at certain points. | 虽然我感觉我可能有些时候兴奋过头了 |
[2:01:00] | A little bit. | 是有一点 |
[2:01:01] | By way of apology. | 作为歉意 |
[2:01:02] | Should your work ever bring you to London | 如果你工作需要来到伦敦 |
[2:01:05] | I would love to take you for dinner. | 我会很高兴邀请你共进晚餐 |
[2:01:08] | Okay. Yeah. I… | 好的 可以 我… |
[2:01:09] | That would be nice. | 那太好了 |
[2:01:11] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[2:01:16] | God! | 天哪 |
[2:01:18] | How do you like my English accent? | 你觉得我的英国腔怎么样 |
[2:01:20] | I learned it from the Downton Abbey. | 我从唐顿庄园学的 |
[2:01:24] | No, I’m only joking. | 不 我开玩笑的 |
[2:01:26] | -Or am I? -My god. | -也许不是呢 -我的天哪 |
[2:01:30] | Coop. Great work. | 小库库 干得漂亮 |
[2:01:32] | What a job! SuperCooper. | 多么棒的表现 超人库珀 |
[2:01:34] | Really, amazing. | 真的 我很惊讶 |
[2:01:35] | -Thanks. -Yes, it was. | -谢谢 -是的 没错 |
[2:01:36] | You really came through. | 你真的做到了 |
[2:01:38] | Thank you ma’am. | 谢谢你夫人 |
[2:01:39] | I like to keep you out in the field for now | 我现在想继续让你留在外勤组 |
[2:01:41] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[2:01:42] | We need you to fly to Prague tomorrow | 我们需要你明天飞往布拉格 |
[2:01:44] | to infiltrate an international drug smuggling ring. | 渗透到国际毒品走私组织中去 |
[2:01:47] | Here’s your new identity. | 这是你的新身份 |
[2:01:51] | You in, Cooper? | 你可以吗 库珀 |
[2:01:53] | Agent, Susan Cooper. Reporting for duty, ma’am. | 特工 苏珊·库珀 前来报到 夫人 |
[2:01:55] | Yeah. Nobody says or does that but great. | 好吧 虽然现在没人这么说了 但还不错 |
[2:01:58] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢您 |
[2:02:00] | Francis Mays is an unemployed telemarketer | 弗朗西斯 梅斯 一名失业的电话推销员 |
[2:02:03] | living off her disability cheques. | 靠她的残疾抚恤金生活 |
[2:02:04] | Oh, sweet Jesus! | 哦 仁慈的上帝啊 |
[2:02:06] | Any who wears reading glasses in their passport photo? | 谁会在护照的照片上戴眼镜啊 |
[2:02:09] | She’s only kidding. She got you. | 她只是在开玩笑 她骗你的 |
[2:02:13] | Oh my god. It was a good one. | 哦天哪 这是个很好笑的玩笑 |
[2:02:17] | Yeah, actually I’m not. I don’t have a sense of humor. | 没错 其实我没开玩笑 我可没有幽默细胞 |
[2:02:19] | No, you don’t. | 不 别这样 |
[2:02:20] | We’ll talk soon. | 我们再聊吧 |
[2:02:21] | Got the pink eyes under control. | 控制一下你的红眼病吧 |
[2:02:23] | But it was actually an allergy, ma’am. | 但是它真的只是过敏 夫人 |
[2:02:25] | Okay. Got it. | 好吧 我去看 |
[2:02:27] | So. You’re a spy now, Coop. | 所以 你现在是正式间谍了 小库库 |
[2:02:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[2:02:30] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[2:02:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[2:02:32] | I don’t think I’ll ever find anyone as good as you in the basement. | 我不认为在地下后勤组还能找到和你一样出色的人 |
[2:02:37] | I think you will. There’s a lot of good people down there. | 我想你可以的 那底下还有很多优秀的人 |
[2:02:42] | So, hey. The thing is. | 那么 嘿 接下来 |
[2:02:44] | I know a great little restaurant right near here. Maybe… | 我知道有一个很棒的小餐馆在这附近 可以的话… |
[2:02:47] | you and I could go for a nice long… | 你和我可以去吃一顿很不错的… |
[2:02:51] | dinner. | 晚餐 |
[2:02:58] | You know what. I just | 你知道吗 我只是 |
[2:03:00] | got a feeling like a girl’s night. | 想感受一个属于女生的夜晚 |
[2:03:03] | You understand, right? | 你懂的 对吧 |
[2:03:04] | Yeah, sure. | 是 那当然 |
[2:03:06] | I’ll catch you later. You go have a great time. | 那我再找你吧 玩的开心 |
[2:03:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:03:11] | You’re a lot furrier than I thought you’d be. | 你的胸毛比我想象中的要多 |
[2:03:14] | -Yeah -Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[2:03:15] | Smell you later, pal. | 回头见 同志 |
[2:03:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[2:03:20] | Coop. | 小库库 |
[2:03:21] | All those things you said about me to De Luca. | 你对德·卢卡说的那些关于我的话 |
[2:03:26] | Did you mean that? | 你是说真的吗 |
[2:03:29] | God, I admire you. | 天哪 我服了你了 |
[2:03:33] | Glad you’re still alive, Beverly. | 很高兴你还活着 布拉德利 |
[2:03:35] | -You silly fucking girly wanker. -Aw! God! | -你这个该死的娘炮 -噢 天哪 |
[2:03:38] | Nice work, Cooper. | 干得不错 库珀 |
[2:03:40] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[2:03:41] | Is that a compliment? | 这是在夸我吗 |
[2:03:42] | That’s not easy for you to do. | 难得听你夸我一次 |
[2:03:44] | Ah fuck it. Look, you did a good job. | 去他娘的 听着 你干的很出色 |
[2:03:45] | Probably just beginner’s luck though | 也可能只是你这种菜鸟运气好 |
[2:03:47] | there we go. | 又来了 |
[2:03:48] | Where did you get that suit? | 你从哪儿弄的这西装 |
[2:03:50] | I fucking made it, didn’t I. | 我他妈自己做的 不行吗 |
[2:03:51] | It’s nice. | 很漂亮 |
[2:03:52] | You’re still out of the CIA? | 你还是不回中情局吗 |
[2:03:54] | Probably not. They need me. | 恐怕不行了 他们需要老子 |
[2:03:56] | I think I need to spend some time on my own first, though. | 不过我想我需要先花一点时间独自一个人 |
[2:03:58] | Clear my head. | 放空一下 |
[2:04:01] | I’m going to take this down the coast. | 我要开着它到海边去 |
[2:04:03] | Maybe, spend some time in Italy. Travel to Greece. | 也许 会在意大利待一段时间 再开到希腊 |
[2:04:07] | Sometimes a man needs to go to sea. | 有时候 身为男人就该乘风破浪 |
[2:04:10] | Sounds good, Ford. Good for you. | 听起来不错 福特 一帆风顺 |
[2:04:13] | Take care. | 保重 |
[2:04:15] | Bye. | 再见 |
[2:04:18] | Arrivederci! | 后会有期 |
[2:04:23] | Do you think he knows that’s a lake? | 你认为他知道这是一个湖吗 |
[2:04:24] | No. I don’t. | 不知道 管他呢 |
[2:04:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[2:04:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[2:04:33] | I can’t let anybody see how sore I am. | 我不能让别人看到我有多么痛 |
[2:04:35] | -I got you. -Okay. | -我会帮你 -好的 |
[2:04:37] | -Come here. -Oh, my glutes are really season up | -过来 -哦 我的屁股真的饱经风霜了 |
[2:04:40] | If you’re sore, I’ll tell you what. | 如果你还痛 我告诉你怎么做 |
[2:04:42] | Take a hot bath and then we get to celebrate. | 先洗个热水澡 然后我们去庆祝 |
[2:04:44] | I hope you like champagne and beef jerky. | 但愿你喜欢香槟和牛肉干 |
[2:04:46] | Well. Oh, that’s a… | 好啊 哦 那个… |
[2:04:47] | You have to. Because I stole a case of it. | 你必须喜欢 因为我偷了整整一箱 |
[2:04:50] | I don’t know if I like them together. | 我不知道两个一起吃会不会喜欢 |
[2:04:51] | Out of 50 Cent’s helicopter. | 反正从50分的直升机上拿的 |
[2:04:53] | Oh. Slower. Slower. | 哦 慢点 慢点 |
[2:04:55] | Come on! Is this a fucking lake? | 拜托 这是个他妈的湖啊 |
[2:04:59] | How the fuck do I get to Italy? | 我他妈该怎么去意大利 |
[2:05:20] | Oh, stop screaming. You loved it. | 哦 别喊了 你不是很喜欢吗 |
[2:05:24] | Oh god. | 哦天哪 |
[2:09:52] | Finished? | 完了吗 |
[2:09:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[2:09:55] | Round two? | 再来一次 |
[2:09:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[2:09:59] | Don’t do that thing with your thumb again. | 不过别再用你的大拇指那么弄我了 |
[2:10:06] | I can’t believe I said it! I hate myself for saying it! | 我不想这么说的 我好恨自己这么说啊 |
[2:10:09] | She said it… … | 她竟然说了… |