Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Spy Kids 2:Island of Lost Dreams(非常小特务2)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Spy Kids 2:Island of Lost Dreams(非常小特务2)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:非常小特务2
英文名称:Spy Kids 2:Island of Lost Dreams
年代:2002

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:36] Hello, everyone. 嗨 大家好
[00:37] We want to welcome a very special guest 让我们欢迎今天到公园的
[00:39] to our park today… 特殊客人…
[00:40] the president’s daughter. 总统的女儿
[00:42] Big smile. Big smile. 笑笑 笑笑
[00:44] Hello, Alexandra. 你好 亚历山德拉
[00:45] Where’s your father? 你爸爸呢?
[00:47] He’ll be here. 他就要来了
[00:48] l’ll make sure of it. 我倒要看他来不来
[00:51] Well, hey there, little miss first lady, 嗨 你好 小公主
[00:53] l’m Dinky Winks, owner of this fine establishment. 我是丁克 这里的主人
[00:56] You ready to ride the ride and shrill to the thrills, spills, and chills? 你要历险 惊声尖叫吗?
[00:59] Yes, l am. 是 是的
[01:00] Right this way! 到这边来!
[01:04] Of course, that behind me. 当然 我身后的.
[01:06] The world famous Whippersnapper. 是世界著名的”搅打器”
[01:07] Guaranteed to make grown men howl 保证让成年人
[01:10] like a cub woke at weaning time. 象婴儿断奶时大叫
[01:12] Over on our left… 在我们左边…
[01:15] The NerveWracker -oh-ho, painful. “神经毁灭” -噢 痛苦哦
[01:19] Good fun. 很好玩
[01:21] On your other left 再往左
[01:22] well, my personal favorite… 是我最喜欢的
[01:26] The Vomiter. “催吐器”
[01:27] Now, we tell people 我们警告了大家
[01:28] not to ride it on a full stomach 吃太饱时不能玩这个
[01:30] but you know folks. 但你知道他们
[01:32] They just don’t listen. 他们都不会听的
[01:36] But… 但…
[01:37] why bother with any of those? 干嘛理会这些呢?
[01:39] You’re here for my latest and greatest. 你来是为了玩最新的和最棒的
[01:42] For your personal amusement and complete gratification 为了让你玩得满意 玩得痛快
[01:45] l humbly offer… 我建议你玩…
[01:48] the Juggler. 魔术器
[01:55] But is it fast? 它快吗?
[01:57] ls it fast? 快吗?
[01:59] Well, let’s see, shall we? 那我们看看 好吗?
[02:01] The riders are strapped into the bubble. 乘者坐在圆顶舱里
[02:06] The hydrobot lifts the bubble high into the air. 超级机器人把圆顶舱送到高空
[02:12] And spins it round and round as fast 让它旋转到政府允许的
[02:13] as the United States government will allow. 最高速度
[02:21] The bubble spins, turns, flips, and bounces. 圆顶舱旋转 变向 翻转 腾空
[02:26] And then… it juggles you. 然后… 它轮流抛接
[02:38] l want to go on! 我要玩这个!
[02:41] l thought so. 我想你会的
[02:42] Now, understand. the override precautions are top-notch, 这是超驰控制装置 安全是最重要的
[02:45] modified by yours truly. 是我改装的
[02:47] l thought her father was supposed to be here. 我想她爸爸应该在场
[02:49] The president has more pressing business 总统有更重要的事
[02:51] than to spend an entire Sunday 而不会在主题乐园里
[02:52] in a theme park. 呆上整个星期天
[02:54] No one’s that busy. 没人那么忙
[02:59] Have fun, kid. 玩好 孩子
[03:02] We’ll take it a little slow 我们把它调慢些
[03:04] just make it fun. 让它更好玩
[03:17] Can’t you get her down? 能把她放下来吗?
[03:18] Somebody’s jammed the override. 有人停了超驰控制
[03:20] Why, that little troublemaker. 哦 这个惹事精
[03:25] Remain calm. Remain calm. 冷静 冷静
[03:27] We are the Secret Service. Everything is under control. 我们是特务人员 没有问题
[03:30] There’s nothing we can do, sir. What? 我们什么也做不了 怎么?
[03:32] The weight of our agents will prevent us from ascending 她站的地方摇摇晃晃
[03:34] the shaky precipice on which she now stands. 我们特工的体重太大 不能去
[03:36] She’ll fall. 她会掉下来的
[03:38] Don’t we have any smaller agents? 我们没有小特工吗?
[03:42] Bring me agents SK1 and SK2. 带特工小子1号和2号
[03:46] Coming through. Coming through. 让让路 让让路
[03:55] We’re ready. 我们准备好了
[03:57] Use this… the latest gear. 用这个… 最新装备
[03:59] We get to keep them afterwards? 之后我们能留下吗?
[04:00] -No -No. -不 -不行
[04:02] Yes. 可以
[04:03] Of course. 当然可以
[04:04] Let’s rock. 开始吧
[04:08] You’re sure they can handle this? 你肯定他们能搞定吗?
[04:13] lf not, there are two others who can. 若不行 还有两人可以
[04:16] Bring me agents SK3 and SK4 as backup. 带特工小子3号和4号做后援
[04:22] We got company. 有人来了
[04:29] Gary and Gerti… What are they doing here? 加利和杰蒂… 他们来这里干什么?
[04:48] Excuse me there, sport. 对不起了 小子
[04:50] Where did you get that? 你从哪里搞来的那个?
[04:52] Latest in electro-riser technology 最新的电子升降技术
[04:54] with new composite materials and A.l. brainology. 用新的合成材料和人工智能控制
[04:57] l can see 我知道
[04:58] you don’t know what l’m talking about. 你听不懂我说的什么
[05:00] Gary, this is my rescue. 加利 这次由我救援
[05:02] We’ll take it from here. 我们从这里接手了
[05:04] ”Latest gear” my butt. 最新装备 真没用
[05:09] No, no, no! 不 不 不!
[05:10] You’ll just make it worse! 你会搞得更糟!
[05:14] Now you done it. 看你干的.
[05:16] Over here! 到这里!
[05:17] Get away from me! 一边去!
[05:19] Alexandra, take my hand! 亚历山德拉 抓住我的手!
[05:22] Back off! 退后!
[05:23] l want my father to come up here and get me. 我要我爸爸来救我
[05:25] But he’s the president of the United States. 但他是美国总统
[05:28] No, he’s my father. 不 他是我爸爸
[05:29] He was my father before he ever became president 他在当总统前就是我爸爸
[05:31] and he should still be my father now. 他现在还应该是我爸爸
[05:34] l want him up here! 我要他到这里来!
[05:35] Sir, we have a situation. 先生 有情况了
[05:37] She’s got the Transmooker. 她拿了Transmooker
[05:39] This is now a code-red situation. 是紧急情况
[05:41] Get her down now! 快把她救下来!
[05:42] The point is 问题是
[05:43] you and your father need to have a talk. 你和你爸爸该好好谈谈
[05:46] Up here may not be the best place. 这里并不是合适的地方
[05:48] Come with me, and l promise you 跟我来 我向你保证
[05:50] the two of you will have that talk. 他会和你谈的
[05:52] How can you promise that? 你怎能做到?
[05:55] l’m Level 2. 我是二级人物
[05:57] l can order him to talk to you. 我能命令他和你谈
[06:05] Hi, Gerti. 嗨 杰蒂
[06:06] Whatcha doing? 在做什么?
[06:08] l’m trying to stop the ride. 我想把魔术器停下
[06:09] -Without disengaging the axis? -Exactly. -不分离中轴? -没错
[06:12] Then stop what you’re doing. 那你就停手吧
[06:14] You see, the ride is designed to work like a giant magnet. 你看 魔术器就象个巨大的磁器
[06:17] lf you reverse the polarization 若你对换两极
[06:19] bye-bye, president’s daughter. 总统的女儿就完了
[06:28] See you around. 再见
[06:32] Okay. 好的
[06:34] Wait. 等等
[06:36] l took this from my father’s office this morning. 我今早从爸爸办公室拿了这个
[06:38] l’m sure he’ll want it back. 我肯定他要拿回
[06:41] Careful! 小心!
[06:42] Look, Cortez, you take her down, and l’ll take this down. 科特兹 你带她下去 我拿这个下去
[06:45] That way, we both look good. 这样 我们都好看
[06:46] l’m not doing this for looks, Gary. 我并不是为了好看 加利
[06:54] Thank goodness you’re all right, Alexandra. 谢天谢地 你没事吧 亚历山德拉
[06:57] We were worried sick. 我们可急坏了
[06:59] Oh, boys. 嗨 伙计们
[07:02] l think this is what you’re looking for. 我想你们在找这个
[07:07] She swiped it from the president. 她从总统那里偷的
[07:09] Oh, you’re in big trouble this time, missy. 噢 你这回有大麻烦了 小姑娘
[07:13] Wait a minute. 等等
[07:14] l promised her she could talk to her father. 我答应了她让她和总统讲话
[07:16] Oh, she’ll talk to him, all right. 噢 她会的 好吗
[07:18] We’ll make sure of that. 我们保证会的
[07:49] -Promise me one thing. -What? -答应我一件事 -什么?
[07:52] no more winky-dinky assignments. 再也不做这种出力不讨好的事了
[08:20] So, you want the Ukata assignment, huh? 那你想接受尤卡塔任务 是吗?
[08:23] Your duties are assigned to you by the agency 你的任务由特工处给你传达
[08:26] same as everyone, same as me. 和其他人一样 和我一样
[08:28] l know. lt’s just that we’ve learned so much. 我知道 这些我们已经学了很多了
[08:30] Juni and l are more than capable of taking bigger assignments. 裘尼和我可以接受更重要的任务
[08:33] But that’s not your decision to make. 但这不由你来定
[08:35] The Spy Kids organization is still new 特工小子这个组织组建不久
[08:36] and if you’re a Level 3 or even a Level 2 若你是3级人物甚至2级人物
[08:38] you cannot go on a mission alone. 也不能单独执行任务
[08:41] You need more experience. 你需多磨练
[08:44] Come on. 怎么回事
[08:45] Okay, Mom, if you’re looking for top-secret information 妈 若你找绝密情报
[08:47] just go straight to the source. 可直接连接
[08:50] Welcome to the Pentagon. 欢迎来到五角大楼
[08:52] How did you do that? You can’t do that. 你怎么做的? 你不能这么做
[08:54] There is no hacking in this household. 在家里不允许有黑客
[08:56] l know. Sorry. 我知道 对不起
[08:57] Show me that again. 教我怎么做
[09:04] l know this hair thing is one of my weakest points. 我知道梳理头发是我的弱项
[09:08] Wait one minute. 等一会
[09:10] You’re gonna look cool. 你会很酷
[09:12] ln fact, you’re looking cooler, right? Like me. 事实上 你看起来更酷 对不?象我
[09:16] Like Poppy. 像波比一样
[09:18] And it’s kind of em-o-tion-al to me. 对我而言有点特殊感觉
[09:22] You know? 知道吗?
[09:24] A knot. 打结了
[09:25] We are gonna… 我们要…
[09:28] You… 你…
[09:29] We got it. 好了
[09:31] That’s my boy. 好孩子
[09:33] Last touch. 最后一下
[09:37] You want me to tie it for you? 要我给你打领结吗?
[09:39] No, it’s okay. R.A.L.P.H. can do it. 不用 R.A.L.P.H.可以打
[09:44] Bow tie, R.A.L.P.H., 蝴蝶结 R.A.L.P.H.
[09:47] and not too tight. 不要太紧
[10:00] Thanks, R.A.L.P.H. 谢谢 R.A.L.P.H.
[10:06] lnteresting. 有意思
[10:07] But… 但是…
[10:08] he can never, ever replace… 他永远也不能替代…
[10:12] me. 我
[10:15] Not yet, but l think 还不行 但我想
[10:16] that new upgrade comes in next week. 最新升级产品下周就到
[10:21] Oh. 噢
[10:23] Only joking. 开个玩笑
[10:26] Hey! 嘿!
[10:30] Kids. Kids. Kids. 孩子 孩子 孩子
[10:31] Kids. 孩
[10:34] Joking? 玩笑?
[10:37] Thank you. 谢谢你
[10:38] Yes, ma’am. 妈妈
[10:40] Okay. Remember, kids, 记住 孩子们
[10:41] this is a very important night for your father. 今晚对你们父亲非常重要
[10:44] And if he’s named director of the O.S.S. 若他被选为欧斯的主管
[10:46] be sure to stand up and give him a big hug 要站起来 给他个热烈拥抱
[10:49] all right? 好吗?
[10:50] What if Dad doesn’t win? 若爸爸不能赢呢?
[10:52] Well, then, give him a bigger hug. 那 给他个更热烈拥抱
[11:00] Oh, Yao Ling, Wa Ling 姚玲 王玲 欢迎来到
[11:01] this is Danielle and Dione Daluc. 这是丹妮尔和迪安
[11:03] -Hello. -Hi. -你好 -你好
[11:05] They created lnfolink, sort of an online trading system 他们发明了信息连接 像在线交易系统
[11:08] for swapping international secrets. 用于国际间的情报交换
[11:15] Oh, hey. 嗨
[11:16] Hello. 你好
[11:18] -Champagne? -Can’t have any of that. -香槟酒? -我不喝
[11:20] Sorry. 对不起
[11:24] Something doesn’t feel right. 感觉有点不对头
[11:27] No wonder… Your buddy’s here… 毫不奇怪… 你的伙伴在这里…
[11:28] your buddy with the weird laugh. 你的伙伴有奇怪的笑声
[11:30] He does not have a weird laugh. 他的笑声不奇怪
[11:31] We were just talking about you. 我们正在 谈论你
[11:35] Really? 真的吗?
[11:38] Wow. You look great, Carmen. 哇 你看来很棒 卡门
[11:40] -You want to dance? -Sure. -想跳舞吗? -当然
[11:42] l don’t think that’s a good idea, Gary. 我不认为那是个好主意 加利
[11:45] Family rules say you need to ask my father’s permission. 家规规定 你要征得我父亲的同意
[11:48] You know, you should have had that suit tailored, Juni. 你应该知道 你的衣服应该剪掉 裘尼
[11:51] lt’s bunching up around your gut 它都挤到你的肚子上了
[11:52] and it makes your head look way too big. 那使你的脑袋看起来太大
[11:54] You have to excuse my little brother. 请你原谅我弟弟
[11:57] He’s still a little upset about the… Juggler incident. 他还在为… 魔术器的事生气
[12:00] A good agent controls his temper. 一个好特工 应该会控制情绪
[12:05] Just be glad my dad isn’t here. 没事的 我爸爸不在这里
[12:07] He gets really psycho about this sort of thing. 他对这种事确实有些神经
[12:10] Hi, Dad. 嗨 爸爸
[12:12] you remember Gary. He’s in our organization. 你记得加利吗 他在我们组织里
[12:14] l was just asking your daughter for a dance. 我在邀请你的女儿跳舞
[12:17] You know how to dance? 你会跳舞吗?
[12:18] Fairly well, sir. 跳得很好 先生
[12:19] What kind of dances? 什么舞?
[12:21] All types of dances. 各种舞
[12:22] -What about tango? -Yes. -探戈怎样? -可以
[12:23] -Mambo? -Fairly well. -曼波? -很好
[12:25] -Rumba? -Yes. -伦巴? -可以
[12:26] -Cha-cha-cha? -Seven steps. -恰恰恰? -7步
[12:27] -Bossa nova? -Mm-hmm. -波萨诺沃? -嗯
[12:28] -Merengue? -Of course. -梅伦格? -当然
[12:35] What about waltz? 华尔兹怎样?
[12:36] Y-Yeah, l can waltz. 是 我会华尔兹
[12:39] Show me. 让我看看
[12:43] Right. 好的
[12:52] Something like that. 就象那样
[12:54] All right. 好的
[12:57] You can go to dance. 你们可以跳舞
[13:03] Watch your older sister. 看着你姐姐
[13:27] Alexandra? 亚历山德拉?
[13:28] Yes? 怎么?
[13:29] What are you doing in there? 你在那里干什么?
[13:31] Dancing. 跳舞
[13:33] Do you always carry this many Secret Service around? 你总是带着这些特工吗?
[13:36] My dad’s idea 我爸爸的主意
[13:38] he’s gotten a little… paranoid. 他有点… 妄想症
[13:41] Well, would you dance… with me? 那 你能和我… 跳舞吗?
[13:46] No. 不
[13:48] All right, hold on a second, guys. 那好 等一会
[13:51] Level 2 … break it up! 2级人物… 散开!
[13:55] Why not? 为何不?
[13:58] l only dance… 我只跳…
[14:01] ballet. 芭蕾
[14:04] What an incredible coincidence. 什么 不可思议的巧合
[14:09] So do l. 我也是
[14:41] Well, Juni, l must say, 裘尼 我必须承认
[14:42] you’re a man of many talents. 你是个有才华的男人
[14:50] One tries. 冰山一角
[14:54] Uh, could you find your seats? We’re ready to start. 呃 请入座好吗? 我们要开始了
[15:01] l must go. 我必须走了
[15:09] Ladies and gentlemen 女士们先生们
[15:10] the president of the United States. 欢迎美国总统
[15:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:21] l am proud of the O.S.S. 我为欧斯自豪
[15:22] and their newly formed Spy Kids division. 还有他们新建的特工小子分队
[15:24] For their outstanding accomplishments yesterday. 他们昨天的成就
[15:27] Gary and Gerti Giggles 加利 和 杰蒂 吉格斯
[15:29] not only saved my daughter… 不仅救了我的女儿…
[15:31] What is he talking about? l saved her! 他在说什么? 我救了她!
[15:34] Juni… 裘尼…
[15:35] But more importantly, if not most importantly 但更重要的是
[15:39] they safely retrieved the Transmooker device 他们安全地找回了 Transmooker
[15:42] that my daughter accidentally took from my office 是我女儿在我办公室 在那前一天
[15:44] earlier that day. 偶然拿走的
[15:47] Now it is my great pleasure to announce 现在 我荣幸地宣布
[15:49] the new director of the O.S.S…. 欧斯新的长官…
[15:54] GREGORIO 格利戈
[15:59] Donnagon Giggles. 多那根·吉格斯
[16:10] Gary and Gerti Giggles 加利 和 杰蒂 吉格斯
[16:12] are the kind of agents we need 是我们所需要特工
[16:13] to turn the O.S.S. around. 给欧斯注入生气
[16:16] l am proud to award them 我荣幸地授与他们
[16:18] these Level 1 badges 1级人物徽章
[16:22] What? Which will enable them to take on real missions 什么? 这使他们可执行真正的任务
[16:27] something challenging, like the Ukata assignment. 具有挑战性的 像尤卡塔任务
[16:29] Yes! 太好了!
[16:31] l wanted that assignment. This is so unfair. 我要那个任务 这不公平
[16:34] l am proud to claim them 我荣幸地宣布
[16:37] as our organization’s top Spy Kid operatives! 他们是我们组织中的高级特工小子!
[16:40] Something’s not right. 事情有点不对
[16:41] And l’m also proud 并且我荣幸地
[16:43] to claim them, of course 宣布 当然
[16:46] as my children. 他们是我的孩子
[16:48] This is all wrong. 这全不对劲
[16:49] To our Spy Kids. 为我们特工小子干杯
[16:51] To our Spy Kids. To our Spy Kids. 为特工小子 为特工小子
[16:53] To our Spy Kids. 为特工小子
[17:08] This … 这…
[17:21] Secure the perimeter! 四周警戒!
[17:24] Sleepers. 安眠药
[17:25] They’re after the Transmooker device! 他们在找Transmooker!
[17:46] Take ’em down. 抓住他们
[18:50] Get off, squirt. 走开 小子
[18:57] Give me that back! 还给我!
[20:21] You all right, sir? Yeah. 你没事吧 先生? 没事
[20:26] Come here! 过来!
[20:27] Juni, get off of him! 裘尼 放开他!
[20:35] No, no. They took the Transmooker device! 不 不 他们拿走了Transmooker!
[20:37] They took the Transmooker device! 他们拿走了Transmooker!
[21:04] The following Spy Kid cadets 以下特工小子人员
[21:07] please report to the psychic abilities seminar 请向特异功能处报到
[21:10] Mike Cardenas and Daniel Duluth. 麦克·卡德纳斯 丹尼尔·德鲁兹
[21:16] lt’s my turn, too. Are you sure? 又该我了 是吗?
[21:18] All right, your last name is? 那你的名字是?
[21:25] Hold on a second. 等一会
[21:26] l had the Transmooker in my hand 我已经拿到了Transmooker
[21:28] but you know Juni 但是裘尼
[21:30] he wanted to claim it for himself. 他想自己拿到它
[21:32] Okay, that should do it. Thank you, son. Right. 好了 知道了 谢谢你 儿子 好的
[21:34] lf that Transmooker device falls into the wrong hands… 如果Transmooker落入坏人手里…
[21:38] we’re doomed. 我们就完了
[21:40] Thank you, Mr. President. That’ll be all. 谢谢 总统先生 那不会的
[21:42] We’re doomed! 我们完了!
[21:43] Understood, sir. 明白了 先生
[22:07] Here. 给
[22:23] “Floop’s Fooglie” “暗黑破坏秀”
[22:26] Starring Minion… 主演:迷里安…
[22:29] and Carmenita… 卡门…
[22:35] Thanks. 谢谢
[22:46] l was fired. 我被开除了
[22:49] l know. 我知道
[22:50] l hacked into the O.S.S. data files 我看了欧斯的数据档案
[22:53] and saw the news. 看到了消息
[22:55] lt was probably my fault, l suppose. 我想这或许是我的错
[22:57] l’m sorry. 对不起
[23:00] Well, l guess that’s that. 算了 就那么回事
[23:02] Let’s go to the tree house. l got an idea. 我们去树房 我有个主意
[23:08] l guess l could always set up 我总是在想在这里
[23:10] a small detective agency out here or something. 搞一个小侦探社什么的
[23:13] You’re thinking small again, Juni. 你又在想”小”了 裘尼
[23:15] The old tree house… 这老树房…
[23:18] needs another helicopter pad. 需要一个直升飞机起降台
[23:20] lt needs a paint job, is what it needs. 它需要漆一下 这才是它需要的
[23:33] Your name? 你的名字?
[23:35] Carmen Elizabeth Juanita Echo Sky Brava Cortez. 卡门·伊丽莎白·朱安妮塔·艾克·斯凯
[23:38] -Your name? -你的名字?
[23:39] Juni Rocket Racer Rebelde Cortez. 裘尼·洛克特·雷瑟·瑞贝尔德·科特兹
[23:51] You know… 你知道…
[23:52] l’m kind of looking forward to retirement, 我有点想退休
[23:55] get back to all the projects and dreams l left behind. 去实现一些以前的梦想
[24:00] Oh, stop it, Juni. 行了 裘尼
[24:05] Look, do you want your job back or not? 你到底想不想把工作要回来?
[24:08] That’s right… reinstated Level 2. 这就是了… 恢复2级
[24:10] So now we can get back the missing Transmooker. 这样我们就能拿回失去的Transmooker
[24:13] How? 怎么做?
[24:27] Looks like Gary and Gerti are about to get briefed 好象加利和杰蒂要去接受
[24:30] on the Ukata assignment. 尤卡塔任务了
[24:31] We should listen in. 我们应该去听听
[24:35] ls R.A.L.P.H. still at your office? R.A.L.P.H. 还在你办公室吗?
[24:38] lf they haven’t cleaned it out yet. 若他们还没有把它清理掉 就会在
[24:51] R.A.L.P.H., get to the briefing room. R.A.L.P.H. 去下达简令室
[24:53] We need you to spy on Gary and Gerti. 我们要你监听加利和杰蒂
[24:57] Make sure no one sees you. 不要让人看到你
[25:38] There is a Bermuda Triangle of sorts 马达加斯加岛海岸
[25:40] off the coast of Madagascar. 有一个类似百慕大魔鬼三角
[25:43] As you may remember, this is an area 你们或许记得 在那里
[25:45] where some of our O.S.S. cargo ships have been disappearing. 我们的一些货物消失了
[25:48] Good boy, R.A.L.P.H. 干得好 R.A.L.P.H.
[25:49] The survivors of these disappearances 生还者们
[25:51] tell delusional tales 述说了幻觉似的故事
[25:54] of a mysterious island populated by strange creatures. 一个奇怪生物居住的神秘的岛
[25:57] Obviously, no land mass is located anywhere near there, 显然 那里附近没有陆地
[26:00] so these tales were dismissed, and the agents fired. 所以 这故事没人相信 特工也被开除了
[26:04] However… 然而…
[26:05] the magnet ship that captured the Transmooker device 拿走Transmooker的磁性船
[26:08] was last seen in this same area. 最后一次出现在那里
[26:12] So, we need a small ship, 所以 我们需要一只小船
[26:14] piloted by two small agents 由2位小特工驾驶
[26:16] to go in and take a closer look. 去近处看一看
[26:18] lf you find anything out of the ordinary, 如果你们发现什么不寻常
[26:21] you return, 就返回
[26:23] you report it back here. 回到这里报告
[26:24] We accept. We accept. 我们接受 我们接受
[26:26] You bet we accept. 我们肯定接受
[26:28] Come home, R.A.L.P.H. Good work. 回来 R.A.L.P.H. 干得好
[26:31] lt’s a great assignment, 是个了不起的任务
[26:33] but Gary and Gerti have it, and l’m fired. 但加利和杰蒂得到了 我却被开除
[26:36] And l’m reassigning you to the O.S.S. 我把你召回欧斯
[26:38] Don’t tell me you’re hacking into… Already done. 别说你黑进去 已经做了
[26:42] Level 2 status… 2级状态…
[26:43] reinstated. 召回了
[26:45] Carmen, you can’t do this. 卡门 你不能这么做
[26:47] l already did it. l’d take it one step further. 我已经做了 我还要再做点事
[26:50] We’re assigning ourselves to the Ukata assignment. 分派我们去执行尤卡塔任务
[26:52] l’m programming a new destination for Gary and Gerti. 我给加利和杰蒂另派个任务
[26:56] Now, that, l got to be a part of. 现在 我也要参与进去了
[27:03] State your name, please. 你的名字
[27:05] Gary Giggles. 加利 吉格斯
[27:07] Access denied. 拒绝
[27:09] lt knows you’re not him. 它知道你不是他
[27:13] Confirmed. 确认
[27:16] New destination? 新目标?
[27:18] How about… 去…
[27:20] Gobi Desert? 戈壁沙漠怎么样?
[27:22] Stop it, Juni. 别这样 裘尼
[27:23] What? 怎么了?
[27:24] Don’t want your boyfriend to go so far away? 不想让你的男友去那么远?
[27:26] He’s not my boyfriend. 他不是我男友
[27:28] Okay, then. 那好吧
[27:29] Destination confirmed. 目标确认
[27:31] There. What did we just do again? 好了 然后我们要做什么?
[27:32] We’re gonna get the Transmooker device back 我们要把Transmooker拿回来
[27:34] so we can clear your name. 为你洗清罪名
[27:36] We just have to solve the case 我们必须在别人发现以前
[27:37] before anybody finds out what we’re up to. 完成这项任务
[27:39] Are you with me? 你一块来吗?
[27:42] Okay. 好的
[27:43] Then let’s go. 那我们走
[27:53] -Hello? -你好?
[27:57] Hello? 你好?
[28:00] -Hey, what are you doing up there? -嗨 你们在上面干什么?
[28:02] Sorry, we thought you were somebody else. 抱歉 我们以为是其他人
[28:04] Who gave you a key? 谁给你的钥匙?
[28:05] Did you forget who built you this place? 你忘了谁建的这房子?
[28:10] Come down from there. 下来吧
[28:17] l brought you all-new gadgets. 我给你们带来了最新发明的小机件
[28:20] Check it out… The very latest spy watch… 看看吧… 最新的间谍手表…
[28:22] total communication center, 是个信息中心
[28:24] right there on your wrist. 就在你的手腕上
[28:25] Cellphone, lnternet access, satellite TV… 大哥大 因特网 卫星电视…
[28:28] you name it. 什么都有
[28:30] That baby will do everything but tell you what time it is. 它除了时间什么都能告诉你
[28:32] lt doesn’t tell time? 没时间显示?
[28:33] No, there was so much stuffed into it, 没有 它装的东西太多了
[28:36] there was no more room for the clock. 没地方装表了
[28:38] Cool. 酷
[28:39] Are you sure these are new? 你确认这是最新的吗?
[28:40] We can’t be running around with outdated equipment. 我们不能带着过时的设备执行任务
[28:42] Close your eyes and hold out your wrist. 闭上眼睛 伸出手来
[28:45] l’m gonna give you 我要给你们
[28:46] the one gadget you should always carry. 要永远戴着的小玩意
[28:50] A rubber band? 橡胶带?
[28:51] No, it’s a Machete elastic wonder. 不 它是弹性钢丝奇迹
[28:54] -lt’s a rubber band. -是橡胶带
[28:55] Yeah, but it’s also the world’s greatest gadget… 是 但它也是世上最伟大的玩意…
[28:58] 999 uses… 有999种用途…
[29:01] and the important thing 重要的是
[29:02] is you have to figure out what those uses are… with this. 你必须想出它的用途… 用这个
[29:06] He’s right. 他说的对
[29:07] Use number one… A stylish bracelet. 第一种用途… 漂亮和手镯
[29:09] Use number two… 第二种用途…
[29:14] l’m gonna make a fortune with these. 我要用这赚大钱
[29:25] Are you sure this is going to work? 你肯定这管用吗?
[29:27] Just be cool. 冷静些
[29:28] As far as anybody knows, you’re back on the force. 若有人发现 你就做后备
[29:32] Hey, Uncle Felix. 嗨 菲利克斯叔叔
[29:33] Oh. 噢
[29:35] l’m not your uncle. 我不是你叔叔
[29:37] l know. lt’s just easier to call you that. 我知道 只是那样称呼方便些
[29:39] Um, you don’t mind, do you? 你不在意 是吗?
[29:41] Of course not. 当然不
[29:44] Well, welcome back, Juni. 欢迎你回来 裘尼
[29:46] Says here you were reinstated. 上面说你被召回了
[29:48] Sure does, doesn’t it? 当然了 对不?
[29:50] He was fired and rehired all in the same day. 他在同一天被开除又被召回
[29:52] Okay. 是了
[29:53] Let me bring up the keys to the DragonSpy Five. 我去拿间谍龙5号的钥匙
[29:58] Cake. 注意
[30:00] 6 o’clock. 6点方向
[30:05] Wow. You’re looking good with the new gear, Carmen. 你的新的玩意很好呀 卡门
[30:08] Their latest stuff. Very cool… 是最新式的 很酷…
[30:11] only we had that weeks ago. 是我们数周前戴的
[30:13] Here’s what’s really new. 这才是最新的
[30:15] Nanotechnology 纳米技术
[30:17] everything you’re wearing is right here on my wrist. 你带的所有东西 都在我手腕上了
[30:21] lt’s superaccurate and, oh, so light. 它超准确 又很轻
[30:25] lt even tells time. 甚至显示时间
[30:26] How did you get that? 你怎么得到的?
[30:28] Well, it’s all prototype, Juni. 这是样品 裘尼
[30:29] You can’t be running around with those mass-produced gadgets. 你不能带上生产线的东西执行任务
[30:31] Just means everyone’s got them. 因为任何人都有了
[30:33] l always go with the prototype. 我总是带样品
[30:35] -Sure, they’re a little… buggy, -当然 他们有点… 毛病
[30:37] But l can deal. 但我能应付
[30:38] l… l accidentally squashed him 我… 我从欧斯回家的时候
[30:41] on my way out of the O.S.S. building. 不小心踩扁了它
[30:44] Sorry about that. 对不起了
[30:46] He was outdated, anyway, 但他也过时了
[30:48] so think of it as a mercy killing. 只当是安乐死吧
[30:54] Gary and Gerti Giggles, 加利和杰蒂 吉格斯
[30:55] you have assignment SElKJU9. 你们的任务是SElKJu9
[30:58] Good luck. 祝你好运
[31:01] Don’t hurt yourselves with that outdated gear. 别让那过时的玩意伤了你
[31:03] Remember, an agent is only as good as his gadgets. 记住 一个特工和他的装备一样好
[31:08] What? 什么?
[31:10] You have the Ukata assignment? 你们是尤卡塔任务?
[31:12] Very nice. 很好
[31:14] You’ll love it. 你会喜欢的
[31:20] Thanks, Uncle Felix. 谢谢 菲利克斯叔叔
[31:23] l’m not your uncle. 我不是你的叔叔
[31:32] Oh, nice sub. 噢 好潜艇
[31:35] Welcome to the DragonSpy DLX. 欢迎来到间谍龙 DLX
[31:38] Seems like they get more and more sophisticated 看起来他们越来越复杂了
[31:41] each month. 每个月如此
[31:42] Everything is automated! 什么都是自动的!
[31:44] Now picking your nose. 现在为您剪鼻毛
[31:49] Ugh, little brothers. 小弟弟
[31:58] Let’s check our lunchboxes for mission updates. 来看看有什么午餐 这可是完成任务的养料
[32:17] Sorry, R.A.L.P.H. 对不起 R.A.L.P.H.
[32:19] You were the best spy on the force. 你是最好的间谍
[32:22] Juni, leave it alone. He’s dead. 裘尼 别管它 他死了
[32:25] Thanks to your buddy Gary. 全拜你那朋友加利所赐
[32:27] lt was an accident. 那是无意的
[32:28] You like him and believe him? 你喜欢他且相信他?
[32:31] l don’t like him… that much. 我不喜欢他… 不是很喜欢
[32:42] Gary’s a bad guy, Carmen. 加利是个坏家伙 卡门
[32:44] Maybe l know that. 或许我知道
[32:46] l think l can change him. 我想我可以改变他
[32:48] l do not understand you. 不明白你
[32:51] And you never will. 你永远不会
[32:53] French fry, sir? 法国炸鸡?
[32:57] Gimme that! 给我!
[33:03] Strange… tales of a mysterious island, 奇怪… 神秘岛的故事
[33:07] disappearing ships, mysterious creatures, 消失的船 神秘的物种
[33:10] and yet, no information anywhere 并且 欧斯的货物
[33:12] on the O.S.S. cargo or the magnet ship. 磁性飞船 没有任何信息
[33:14] What’s Donnagon doing there? 多纳根在那里干什么?
[33:17] He wasn’t O.S.S. director yet. 他那时还不是欧斯的长官
[33:19] These are old O.S.S. secrets. 这是原来欧斯的秘密
[33:21] And l know just the person we can call for advice. 我知道一个我们可以求助的人
[33:26] Who? 谁?
[33:28] Who? 谁?
[33:30] What? 什么?
[33:32] When? 何时?
[33:35] Where? 哪里?
[33:37] -Who? -What? -When? -谁? -什么? -何时?
[33:38] Where? And why? 哪里? 为什么?
[33:40] l delight in 我乐于
[33:41] What? Do l intend to find? Find 我要找的答案? 寻找
[33:44] This time? 这一次?
[33:45] Run around! Jumping down! 到处跑! 跳下来!
[33:46] Bounce and bound and… 跳起来…
[33:48] Find another way to duck and hide 找另一个方法
[33:49] This isle of… 这个小岛…
[33:50] Dreams 梦
[33:58] Hello? 喂?
[33:59] Yes. 是的
[34:01] One moment, please. 请等一下
[34:05] Cut!! 停!
[34:11] Who is it again? 你是谁 请再说一遍?
[34:15] Juni Cortez! 裘尼 科特兹!
[34:18] What can l do for you? 我能为你做点什么?
[34:20] l mean, you’ve done so much for me. 我是说 你为我做了很多事情
[34:22] Your robot counterparts 你们的机器人复制品
[34:24] are the surprise hit characters of my show! 深深地打动了我!
[34:26] Say hello. 问个好
[34:28] HelloHello 你好 你好
[34:31] Actually, Carmen wants a word with Mr. Minion. 事实上 卡门想和迷里安先生谈一谈
[34:34] Oh. He’s right here. 噢 他在这
[34:43] Minion is practicing a 4-part harmony. 迷里安正在研究4合1的协调问题
[34:45] You have one minute. 你有一分钟时间
[34:52] Bueno? 你是谁?
[34:54] How you doing, Minion? 你过得怎么样 迷里安?
[34:55] Things are a little Floopy around here for my taste, 这里的东西对我来说都提不起精神
[34:58] but it’s a living. 但还算过得去
[35:00] l need some information on your favorite subject… 我需要一些情报 是关于你感兴趣的
[35:03] the O.S.S. 欧斯
[35:04] l need to make a call. 我要打个电话
[35:05] Okay, you ready? 好的 你准备好了?
[35:08] Ukata… 尤卡塔…
[35:10] Transmooker… Transmooker…
[35:12] The president’s daughter is unavailable. 很难搜索到总统的女儿
[35:14] Manage. 控制
[35:15] Press ”1 ” to record. 按”1″开始记录
[35:16] Mean anything to you? 你指的是什么?
[35:17] Smells like the work of Donnagon Giggles. 像是为多那根·吉格斯工作的
[35:22] He had first contact with the Transmooker technology. 他是第一个接触到Transmooker技术的
[35:24] You think Donnagon’s the one behind all this? 你认为多纳根这一切的幕后人?
[35:26] You’re talking to a man with four heads. 你正在和一个有四个头的人说话
[35:28] Trust me… the guy is dirt. 相信我… 这家伙很坏
[35:30] What should we look for? 那我们该找谁?
[35:32] First, find the island. 首先 找到这个岛
[35:34] Then find the lsland Man. 然后找到岛人
[35:36] That would have been Donnagon’s contact. 那样就能和多纳根联系上
[35:38] Okay. 好的
[35:39] Thanks, Minion. 谢谢了 迷里安
[35:41] Be a good girl and swat your brother for me. 做个好姑娘 并帮我好好揍一顿你弟弟
[35:43] Oh, l will. 哦 我会的
[35:47] Something’s wrong! Take the wheel! 出问题了! 控制方向!
[35:49] Got to go. Good luck! 走了 好运!
[35:51] Slow down! We’re nearing destination zone. 减速! 我们接近目的地了
[35:53] The radius where all the disappearances occurred is right… 有效航程设置正确…
[35:57] Here! 这儿!
[36:02] We’ve been shut down! 机器停了!
[36:04] -Hold onto something! -抓住了!
[36:08] -Ugh! -啊!
[36:18] All power is off… even the emergency power. 所有的动力都关闭… 连紧急电源也是
[36:23] My flashlight doesn’t even work. 我的手电筒也不亮了
[36:25] We’re stuck, aren’t we? 我们被困住了 对吗?
[36:29] Let’s get out of here. 我们先从这出去
[36:32] Rebreathers. 再呼吸
[36:34] Rebreathers. 再呼吸
[36:36] You got to do it by hand. 我们可以手动控制
[36:38] What next? 然后?
[36:42] -Nope. Hand, Carmen. -不 手 卡门
[36:49] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[36:50] Low-tech! 烂东西!
[36:59] Here we go. 我们走这
[37:27] Should we travel light or heavy? 我们该用轻的还是重的?
[37:30] We may not be coming back down here. 我们也许不会回到这来了
[37:32] Let’s go heavy. 我们还是用重的
[37:36] We don’t have much choice. 我们没有太多的选择
[37:42] At least the masks work. 至少呼吸面具还能用
[37:45] l think it’s because they’re valve-operated, not electrical-based. 我想是真空管的问题 不是电源的问题
[37:49] lt’s so strange. 太奇怪了
[37:50] Good luck. 好运
[37:52] You too! 你也是!
[37:54] Stay close! 靠近点!
[38:17] Ugh. Oh, great. 啊 噢 太好了
[38:20] l’m fat! 我胖了!
[38:21] Was it supposed to do this? 对于这个事故你怎么看?
[38:23] lt has an electrical automatic shutoff 其实电路有自动关闭开关
[38:25] which didn’t work. 就是它出了问题
[38:27] Luckily, we ran out of air before the suits exploded. 还好 壳体破裂之前我们及时出来了
[38:30] Well, we can still laugh. 那么 我们可以笑了
[38:33] At what? 笑什么?
[38:35] At whatever you can imagine Gary and Gerti are doing 不管怎样 想象一下加利和杰蒂在干什么
[38:38] right about now. 对
[38:50] Gerti, where are we? 杰蒂 我们在哪?
[38:52] Well… 那…
[38:53] according to my coordinates, 按照我显示的坐标
[38:55] we are… 我们…
[38:57] l think that… 我想…
[39:07] Camel poop! 骆驼粪坑!
[39:10] Someone’s gonna pay!! 某人要付出代价!
[39:13] Cortezes… 科特兹…
[39:21] l like your new office. 我喜欢你的新办公室
[39:22] lt’s smaller… cozy. 太小… 舒服
[39:24] Especially… smaller. 特别… 小
[39:29] Oh! 噢!
[39:31] So many successful missions. 这么多成功的任务
[39:33] Amazing, isn’t it? 令人惊奇 不是吗?
[39:34] Remember this one? 记得这个吗?
[39:36] Oh. Which mission is that? 哦 那是哪一个任务?
[39:38] Mexico. 墨西哥
[39:40] Of course. 当然
[39:42] Hmm. 嗯
[39:44] Actually, that was the one mission 事实上 那是我们唯一的
[39:46] we never accomplished. 没有完成的任务
[39:48] lngrid… 英格丽…
[39:49] don’t start with your parents again. 不要再惊动你的父母
[39:51] lt’s funny you should mention them. 很好笑你会提起他们
[39:54] No. When l mention your parents, it is the exact opposite of funny. 不 每当我提起你的父母恰恰不好笑
[39:57] Doesn’t it bother you that we never got their full blessing? 我们从未得到他们的祝福还困扰着你吧?
[40:00] Frankly, you deserve another chance to show them 坦白说 你该另找机会给他们看
[40:02] All right, all right. 好的…
[40:02] lnvite them if you want, but l won’t be here. 你愿意的话可以邀请他们 但我不会在这
[40:05] Tell them that l had a… l had to go on another mission, 告诉他们 我… 我有其他任务
[40:08] that… that we’re having a little problem on the moon. 说… 我们在月球上有点小问题
[40:11] My father loves the moon. 我父亲喜欢月球
[40:19] You invited them already, didn’t you? 你已经邀请了他们 对吗?
[40:23] Mm… define “invite.” 嗯… 定义一下”邀请”
[40:24] Cortezes. 科特兹
[40:25] What? 怎么?
[40:26] l have some bad news. May l come in? 我有些坏消息 我可以进来吗?
[40:31] Certainly, sir. Yes, sir. 当然 是的
[40:32] Great. 好
[40:40] Here he is. 他在这
[40:49] Two of our Spy Kid operatives 我们派出的两个特工小子
[40:52] are lost on the Ukata assignment. 在尤卡塔任务时失去联络
[40:54] Your children had that assignment. 你们的孩子就在进行这个任务
[40:55] l’m so sorry, Donnagon. How can we help? 对不起 多纳根 我们怎么补救?
[40:57] Actually, my children are safe 事实上 我的孩子们都安全
[40:59] somewhere in the Gobi Desert, l believe. 在戈壁沙漠的某个地方 我相信
[41:02] Uh, l’m sorry to say that Carmen and Juni 嗯 我很遗憾说到卡门和裘尼
[41:04] are somehow the ones on the Ukata assignment … 不知为何 在尤卡塔任务…
[41:07] a computing error of some kind. 某些计算错误
[41:09] Communications? None. 通信? 没有
[41:10] Their DragonSpy ship doesn’t show up 他们的飞船
[41:12] on radar or satellite. 雷达和卫星都找不到
[41:14] Greg lngrid 格雷格·英格丽
[41:15] you guys risked your lives once before to save me. 你们曾经冒着生命危险救过我
[41:18] Let me go now 让我现在就去
[41:20] and personally bring your children back. 我也要亲自去带你们的孩子回来
[41:23] No. Thank you. 不 谢了
[41:25] Thank you, Donnagon, 谢谢 多纳根
[41:26] but, respectfully, we have to do this ourselves. 但不好意思 我们必须自己去做这件事
[41:28] lf you could provide tactical backup 如果你能为我们提供战术后援
[41:31] and surveillance support of our efforts, 和监控支持的话
[41:33] we’ll leave immediately. 我们马上就出发了
[41:34] Okay, yeah. 好的
[41:44] Uh, lngrid… 啊 英格丽…
[41:46] l know this may be a bad time, but, um… 我知道不合时宜 但 嗯…
[41:50] Your parents are here. 你父母来了
[42:12] But you guys told me you were coming next Tuesday. 但你们告诉我 你们要下星期二才来的
[42:15] This is a very dangerous assignment, 这是一个非常危险的任务
[42:17] and you have to wait here. 你们必须在此等候
[42:18] Well, we want to help. 那我们需要帮助
[42:20] Don’t worry. 别担心
[42:22] You taught me everything l know. 你教会了我知道的每一件事
[42:25] Yes… 是的…
[42:27] but not everything we know. 但并不是每一件事我们都了如指掌
[42:31] Of course not, Dad. See you in a few hours. 当然 爸爸 几小时后再见
[42:33] Thanks, honey. 谢谢 亲爱的
[42:47] l still don’t like him. 我还是不喜欢他
[42:52] Juni… 裘尼…
[42:54] was that there before? 那岛原来就在那吗?
[42:59] That wasn’t there a minute ago, was it? 一分钟前才有的 不是吗?
[43:03] Are you kicking me? 你在踢我?
[43:05] l’m way over here! 我离你远着呢!
[43:07] l felt something against my foot. 我觉得有什么东西在碰我的脚
[43:11] There’s something under me! Come look! 我的下面有什么东西!快看看!
[43:15] l don’t see anything, Juni. 我什么都没看到 裘尼
[43:17] Let’s just concentrate on getting to shore. 我们还是努力先靠岸吧
[43:22] Okay, it’s about 200 yards. 好吧 大约有200码远
[43:25] lf we kick steadily at one foot per kick, 如果我们用脚轮流滑水
[43:28] we’ll reach it in, um… 我们总会到岸的 嗯…
[43:31] 25 minutes? 25分钟?
[43:35] l don’t know. 我不知道
[43:37] My calculator doesn’t work. 我的计算器也坏了
[43:40] Whoa! Whoa! 哇! 哇!
[43:42] Juni, what did you do? 裘尼 你干什么了?
[43:44] The air’s coming out of our suits! 气体从充气衣跑出来了!
[43:47] We’re heading towards shore! 我们朝岸边去!
[44:04] “Travel heavy”! 笨重地行进!
[44:08] Good idea! 好主意!
[44:10] All right. 好吧
[44:11] Give it a rest. Ugh. Ugh. 休息一下 啊 啊
[44:15] Okay, we’re gonna set up a campsite, 好吧 我们要找个露营点
[44:18] put up the tent, build a little fire. 把帐篷支起来生堆火
[44:21] And roast marshmallows? 然后煮点吃的?
[44:30] l can’t believe this! 真不敢相信!
[44:32] What happened? 怎么了?
[44:33] -Nothing… that’s just it. -没什么… 就是这个
[44:35] That was supposed to make an instant campfire, 这个是假定的营火
[44:37] and that was supposed to make a shelter. 而那个是假定的帐篷
[44:40] None of our gadgets work. 这些东西都不能用了
[44:42] You mean we have to use our heads? 你是说我们必须自己手动干活?
[44:45] Yes. 对
[44:47] Ouch! 见鬼!
[44:55] Big office… 大大的办公室…
[44:59] Director of the O.S.S.’s office. 欧斯控制中心
[45:03] Big. 真大
[45:25] Did you find the source of equal or greater power? 你找到着强大能量的来源没有?
[45:27] lt emanates from the north side of the island. 是从岛的北部发出来的
[45:29] Have you located the lsland Man? 你找到岛人的位置了?
[45:30] He’s somewhere underground. 他就在地下的某个位置
[45:32] Yeah, well, start digging. l’m on my way. 那好 开始挖掘 我在路上了
[45:44] Come on, Juni. 快点 裘尼
[45:46] Let’s go check out the island. 我们去查看一下这个岛
[45:48] l just set up camp. 我刚架好吊床
[45:50] See? 看到没有?
[45:54] Sure wish Gary was here. 我确定加利也在这
[45:56] He’d want to find out who was behind all this. 他一定想找出这背后的一切
[46:03] Aw, man! 哦 好了!
[46:06] All right, let’s go. 好吧 我们走
[46:12] Wow! 喔!
[46:14] This place is amazing! 这地方真惊奇!
[46:17] Check out that rock! 看看那块石头!
[46:20] Looks like a hot dog. 像个大热狗
[46:22] Uh-huh. 嗯
[46:24] Well, l’ve seen enough. Let’s go back to the beach. 好了 我看够了 我们回海滩
[46:28] What? 什么?
[46:30] Listen. 听
[46:31] l hear something humming. 我听见一些嗡嗡的声音.
[46:38] Somebody here has power. 这儿肯定有厉害的人物
[46:40] We need to find out who and for what. 我们得找出来是什么人 他要干什么
[46:45] -Destination -Ukata. -目的地… -尤卡塔
[46:47] Estimated time of arrival … One minute and counting. 评估飞行时间… 一分钟计算
[46:53] How fast are we going? 我们现在有多快?
[46:55] 85 knots. 85节
[46:57] Well… go faster. 那好… 再快一点
[46:59] With pleasure. 很乐意
[47:03] Faster. 快点
[47:08] Faster. 快点
[47:11] Can’t go faster. 不能快了
[47:13] Faster. 快点
[47:14] l broke the fast thingy. 我超越速度极限了
[47:16] Faster! 快点!
[47:27] All right… 好了…
[47:29] now what? 然后呢?
[47:34] This is terrific. 真令人恐怖
[47:38] You know, this is just great. 你知道 这真不错
[47:39] You really did it this time, Gerti. 这次你真的做到了 杰蒂
[47:41] Are you kicking me? 你在踢我?
[47:44] No. l’m way over here, cheese ball. 没有 我离你很远
[48:15] l’m gonna zap that sucker to bits! 我要杀了这些怪物!
[48:17] Come here! 到这来!
[48:24] Wait! 等一下!
[48:27] Save it for the Cortezes. 留给科特兹他们吧
[48:29] Yeah… 对…
[48:30] Excellent idea. 好主意
[48:35] l don’t get it! l saw it go through this wall. 找不到他了!我刚看他从这穿过去
[48:38] What’s your assessment, Juni? 你的看法呢 裘尼?
[48:40] l’d think better with food in my belly. 我倒是认为 为我的胃找点食物会比较好
[48:43] l think we should go up there and check it out. 我想我们该到那上面去查看一下
[48:45] Up there… To the top of the volcano? 那上面… 火山顶?
[48:47] Yep. 是的
[48:49] Not even if my micrograpplers were working. 就算我的微型机械手还能用 我也不去
[48:51] Gary would be brave enough to do it. 加利肯定够胆子上去
[48:53] Nope. 不会的
[48:54] Nothing you can say can change my mind. 不管你说什么也改变不了我的决定
[49:01] What did you just say? l didn’t. 你刚才说什么? 我什么也没说
[49:06] Race you to the top! 赶快跑到顶上去!
[49:26] Ah. Volcano. 啊 火山
[49:29] Juni, stay back. 裘尼 往后站
[49:34] lt’s not active. 不是活火山
[49:39] Juni! 裘尼!
[49:45] What are you waiting for? 你还在等什么?
[49:47] Get me out of here! 赶快把我拉上去!
[49:48] lf my auto retractor was working, 如果我的自动牵引器还能用的话
[49:51] l’d get us both back up there! 我会把我们俩都拉上去的!
[49:52] Uh. Okay. l’m gonna grab your hand. 啊 好的 我要抓住你的手
[50:01] Okay. Ohh! 好了 喔!
[50:07] My cellphone! 我的手机!
[50:10] Why’d you stop? 怎么停下来了?
[50:12] Something wrong? 不对劲?
[50:14] Close your eyes. 闭上你的眼睛
[50:15] Why? 为什么?
[50:20] Juni! 裘尼!
[50:21] What? 什么?
[50:22] l’m sorry! 很抱歉!
[50:39] How long have we been falling? 我们下降了多久了?
[50:42] l don’t know. 我不知道
[50:44] My watch doesn’t tell time. 我的手表停了
[50:46] Best guess? 你猜呢?
[50:48] l’d say about three hours. 我想有差不多3小时了
[50:51] Feels like four. 我觉得有4小时
[51:04] How could you be eating at a time like this? 这个时候 你还能想着吃?
[51:07] You know that tickling sensation you get when you fall? 当你下落的时候 你感觉怕吗?
[51:10] Of course. 当然
[51:11] That pretty much went away after the first hour. 从第一个小时以后 我就没什么了
[51:21] What happened? 怎么回事?
[51:23] l don’t know! We’re floating! 我不知道! 我们在漂浮!
[51:28] Who are you? 你是谁?
[51:30] Do you see something? Over there, hiding. 你看到什么了? 那边 藏起来了
[51:32] What do you want? 你们要干什么?
[51:34] l want to get down. 我要下来
[51:35] l’m Carmen Cortez, special agent of the O.S.S. 我是卡门 科特兹 欧斯的特员
[51:39] l’m Romero, 我叫罗梅洛
[51:40] sole inhabitant of this island of Leeke Leeke… 我是这个岛的唯一居民…
[51:46] sole human inhabitant, that is. 唯一的人类居民
[51:49] And you are? 你们是?
[51:51] Tired and hungry. 又累又饿
[51:52] Nice to meet you, Tired and Hungry. 很高兴认识你们 Tired和Hungry
[51:57] Careful! You’ll crush my island! 小心! 你会弄坏我的岛的!
[51:59] Sorry. 抱歉
[52:00] We just fell four hours. We’re a little clumsy right now. 我们刚才下落了4小时 腿脚都麻木了
[52:03] You weren’t falling. lt was an illusion. 你们没有下落 那是你们的幻觉
[52:09] Magic? 魔术?
[52:15] Science. 科技
[52:20] Quickly, we must get somewhere safe! 快点 我们必须找个安全的地方!
[52:32] l’m a genetic specialist. 我是一个遗传学家
[52:34] l needed a controlled environment for my experiments. 我需要一个可以控制的环境来做实验
[52:37] The creatures we’ve been hearing? 我们刚才听到的只是道具?
[52:40] My experiments… 我的实验…
[52:42] run amok. 逃跑的杀人狂
[52:43] What happened? 发生了什么事?
[52:49] l thought l would make a fortune from it. 我想我应该多点运气才行
[52:51] Kids everywhere would have their own miniature zoos, 孩子们随时随地都可拥有一个微缩动物园
[52:54] right there in their bedrooms. 在他们的卧室
[52:57] A miniature zoo? 微缩动物园?
[53:00] God’s creatures… on a manageable scale. 人造动物… 在一个方便的水平
[53:09] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[53:12] l called it ”Romero’s Zoo” 我称它为”罗梅洛的动物园”
[53:14] genetically miniaturized animals. 微缩动物
[53:17] Lions, tigers, bears, penguins… 狮子 老虎 熊 企鹅…
[53:22] Monkeys. 猴子
[53:25] Monkeys in a barrel. 在桶里的猴子
[53:27] Careful. 小心
[53:29] Careful. 小心
[53:35] One day, l accidentally mixed up 一天 我偶然混合了
[53:37] two or three different test tubes 两组或三组实验品
[53:38] and created a new species… 总而言之创造了新的品种…
[53:51] altogether”Romero’s Zoo Too”… 这也是”罗梅洛的动物园”…
[53:54] an entirely new… miniature zoo… 一个完全崭新的… 微缩动物园…
[53:58] where each species is unlike 每一个新物种都不同于
[54:01] any creature you’ve ever seen. 你以前见过的
[54:03] Horse-fly? 蝇马?
[54:06] Uh-huh. 嗯
[54:07] Uh… cat-fish. 呃… 鱼猫
[54:11] Spider-monkey? 蛛猴?
[54:14] Bull-frog. 牛蛙
[54:17] Uh… 呃…
[54:18] slizzards. 小心
[54:19] Whoa. Stay away from those. 哇 远离他们
[54:21] And so, l started to think, 并且 我已经开始考虑
[54:24] “lf only l could make them all a wee bit bigger,” “如果我只将他们造得这么小一点点”
[54:27] You know, for kids with meatier hands. 对于孩子们来说
[54:32] That’s where things went very wrong. 这些都是错误的
[54:35] l applied a growth serum, 我对他们使用了成长血清
[54:37] and they took to it all too well. 他们便不受控制的疯狂成长
[54:45] Oh! 噢!
[54:48] Aah! Aah! No! 不! 啊! 啊! 不!
[54:52] And l’ve been locked up in here ever since. 从那以后我就被困在这里了
[54:56] l’m afraid to go out there again. 我再也不敢出去了
[55:01] They’ve tried to gobble me up on more than one occasion. 它们不止一次的想吃掉我
[55:05] Why do they despise me so? 为什么他们不把我放在眼里?
[55:08] l created them. 我创造了他们
[55:13] Do you think… 你认为…
[55:15] God stays in Heaven 上帝呆在天堂
[55:18] because he, too, lives in fear 因为他 也生活在恐惧里
[55:20] of what he’s created… 因为他也创造了…
[55:22] here on Earth? 地球上的这儿?
[55:24] Stop looking at me like that. 不要这样看着我
[55:28] l’m no loon. 我不是笨蛋
[55:29] What l’m still trying to figure out 我仍然想知道的是
[55:30] is why this island doesn’t show up 为什么这个岛没有公布于世
[55:32] on even our most advanced satellites? 甚至在最先进的人造卫星上也找不到?
[55:34] l created a cloaking device to shield my island from curious eyes. 我知道了一道”保护衣” 以防止被发现
[55:37] Anything electronically powered that comes within a mile radius 任何电子辐射都在半径一英里的范围内
[55:40] instantly shuts down. 超过了就关闭了
[55:42] Any radar that passes over me is displaced, 所有的雷达都被我用”替换法”忽略了
[55:44] creating the illusion that my island doesn’t exist. 在我的岛上创造幻想是不存在的
[55:47] The Transmooker device. Transmooker设备
[55:49] How did you know? 你们怎么知道的?
[55:51] Your cloaking device is highly coveted. 你的”保护衣”设备很让人垂涎三尺
[55:53] People everywhere are trying to get their hands on it. 所有的人都想尝试一下
[55:59] Are you sure we’re the only humans here? 你确认这里除了我们就没有其他人了?
[56:08] There they are… 他们在那
[56:10] two children, judging by their size. 根据他们的大小来判断 是两个小孩
[56:12] What is this? 这是什么?
[56:14] lt’s a miniature of the island. 微缩岛屿
[56:20] The center point of the volcano provides a gravitational basis 岛中央的火山为我创造的一切
[56:22] for which my miniature creatures 提供了重力基础
[56:25] can line up exactly to their larger clone counterparts. 可以有序的排列他们更大的克隆副本
[56:28] So, wherever your miniature creatures are on this model, 无论怎样 你的微缩创造都在这个模型上
[56:31] it’s where the bigger ones are outside? 而外面的却是巨大的?
[56:33] Correct. l can keep track of their whereabouts this way. 正确 通过这办法来确认它们的行动路线
[56:36] See? 看到没?
[56:38] The two intruder children are being chased by a slizzard. 这两个入侵的小孩正在被追击
[56:40] Gary and Gerti. Leave ’em. 加利和杰蒂 快跑
[56:42] We have to go help them! 我们必须去帮助他们!
[56:44] They shouldn’t be snooping around my island to begin with! 他们不应该上岛来刺探这的一切!
[56:46] l’m with you, dude. We have to help them. 我同意你的说法 我们必须去帮助他们
[56:48] l’m not going out there! l’ll be eaten! 我才不出去那里! 我会被吃掉的!
[56:53] What a bizarre man. 你这个怪人
[56:57] Help us! Help! 救救我们! 救命!
[56:59] Somebody! 来人啊!
[57:01] What are you guys doing down there? 你们在下面干什么?
[57:02] That’s real funny, clown. Get us out! 你问得真好笑 快把我们拉上来!
[57:03] We tried to activate our micrograpplers, 我们本来可以用微型机械手
[57:06] but they didn’t deploy! 但却不灵了!
[57:07] Nothing works here. 在这里什么也用不了
[57:09] Yeah, we know that now. Thanks for the update, carrot top. 好了 我们知道这些了
[57:12] Juni, come back. They need our help. Oh, l’ll help them. 裘尼 回来 他们需要帮助 我会帮的
[57:14] l want to get him back over here 我会把他们拉上来的
[57:17] so l can push him back over myself. 这样才能稳住我自己
[57:20] Hurry up. Come on. 快点 快点
[57:21] Here, Gary. 这儿 加利
[57:23] Gimme your hand. 把手给我
[57:26] Thank you, Carmen. 谢谢 卡门
[57:32] Here, Gerti… 这儿 杰蒂…
[57:33] gimme your hand. 把手给我
[57:35] Just wait till my father gets here. 等会我爸爸就来了
[57:37] Your father’s coming? 你爸爸也来了?
[57:43] Where are you taking me now, Carmen? 你要带我们去哪里 卡门?
[57:46] Hold on. 继续走
[57:52] Why are you still hiding? We’re kids, not monsters. 你还要躲藏? 我们都是孩子 不是妖怪
[57:55] What’s the difference? 有什么区别?
[57:56] Relax. They’re O.S.S. agents, as well. 放松点 他们是欧斯特员
[57:58] Level one… They’re Donnagon’s kids. 一级… 他们是多纳根的孩子
[58:01] Donnagon? Agent Donnagon? 多纳根? 多纳根特工?
[58:02] You work for the O.S.S., don’t you? 你们为欧斯工作?
[58:04] l work for a man named Donnagon. 我在为一个叫多纳根的人工作
[58:05] Who is this guy? 这家伙是谁?
[58:07] Donnagon’s not interested in your creatures. Why not? 多纳根对你的创造不感兴趣 为什么?
[58:10] The Transmooker device that hides your island… Transmooker设备藏在你的岛上
[58:11] that’s what Donnagon really wants. 那才是多纳根真正想要的
[58:13] That’s not nearly as interesting. 听起来他的确不感兴趣
[58:15] Now that Donnagon’s head of the O.S.S., 现在多纳根是欧斯的头了
[58:17] he has the power to take it from you. 他有能力从你这带走设备
[58:19] What are you babbling about now, Juni? 你胡说些什么 裘尼?
[58:21] The Transmooker you took 你们拿走了Transmooker
[58:22] from the president’s daughter, Gary. 从总统的女儿手上拿走的
[58:24] lt was just a prototype. 那只是个原型
[58:25] The real Transmooker device is here on this island. 真正的Transmooker设备藏在这个岛上
[58:28] lt’s even more powerful 它甚至更有能量
[58:29] and can shut down all technology on the planet. 并且可以停止这行星上的一切科技
[58:31] You said your father’s on his way. 你说你爸爸也在来这的路上了
[58:33] l think he’s coming to pick it up. 我想它是来寻找Transmooker的
[58:34] You’re all liars. 你们都是说谎的家伙
[58:36] Do you really think you’re gonna turn us on our own father? 你们认为你们这么说我就会叫我爸回去?
[58:39] Did your dad tell you the mission you went on 你爸爸叫你们继续这个任务吗?
[58:41] was just a setup for Carmen and me? 有给卡门和我的计划?
[58:43] Why not? He has his reasons. 为什么没有? 他有他的原因
[58:44] That’s what being a good spy is all about 那就是成为一个好特工的秘诀
[58:47] trust no one. 不相信任何人
[58:49] How to Be a Spy… We’ve read it. 怎么成为一个特工… 我们已经读过了
[58:51] Well, read it again. 那再读一遍
[58:53] A good spy makes no binding connections with family or friends. 一个好特工和家人 朋友都不联系的
[58:55] Well, l don’t believe in that… do you? 我还是不相信… 你呢?
[58:57] lf you want to be a good spy, you better believe it. 如果你想成为一名好特工 那最好相信
[59:00] My father’s a great spy, so let’s grow up, shall we? 我爸是个伟大的特工 让我们迅速成长
[59:03] Whatever my father’s done, 不管我爸爸做什么
[59:05] it’s what it takes to play in the big world… 都是这世界必须要做的…
[59:07] like it or not. 不管你喜不喜欢
[59:09] Come on, Gerti. Let’s go. 快点 杰蒂 我们走
[59:12] He’s right. 他是对的
[59:13] Oh! Why can’t you side with me just once? 为什么你连一次都不站在我这边?
[59:16] There are no sides… you’re right, and he’s right, too. 没什么两边的问题… 你对 他也对
[59:18] That’s what being a spy means. 那就是成为一个特工的方法
[59:20] Well, l don’t like it. 行了 我不喜欢
[59:22] Then quit. l will. 那么 你放弃吧 我会的
[59:23] Yeah, right. 很好
[59:43] Donnagon was right… 多纳根是对的…
[59:45] Their DragonSpy doesn’t show up anywhere on radar. 雷达上没有任何它们的飞船的影子
[59:48] l am not interested in finding the sub. 我不喜欢去搜索一艘潜水艇
[59:53] Remember that year 记得那年
[59:55] l insisted on doing the children’s dental work… myself? 我亲自给孩子们做牙科手术…
[59:58] How could l forget? 我怎么会忘呢?
[1:00:00] Well… 那好…
[1:00:02] l installed a nonelectrical tracking device 当时我给他们装了个微型跟踪器
[1:00:05] in their teeth… 在牙齿里面…
[1:00:06] my own invention. 我自己的发明
[1:00:08] But l haven’t been able to test it, 但我从未测试过
[1:00:10] until… 直到…
[1:00:12] now. 现在
[1:00:16] -Honey, it works! -Whoa… Hard to believe. -亲爱的 还有用! -哇… 难以置信
[1:00:20] But according to this… 按照这个来看…
[1:00:23] They’re in the middle of the ocean. 他们在海的中部
[1:00:26] Above sea level. 海平面以上
[1:00:28] But where they are on the map, there’s no land mass. 但他们在地图上哪里呢 那里没有陆地啊
[1:00:31] How can that be? 怎么会这样?
[1:00:36] Now what? 怎么了?
[1:00:39] Something’s got us. 我么撞到什么了
[1:01:03] -Aaah! -What is it? -啊! -什么东西?
[1:01:05] Your mother. 你母亲
[1:01:07] -Mom? -We wanted to join you. -妈妈? -我们想加入你们
[1:01:10] Are you nuts? 你们疯了?
[1:01:11] We needed a bigger boat. 我们需要一艘大船
[1:01:13] And we brought real food… 我们也带来了真正的食物
[1:01:15] none of that freeze-dried stuff you think’s so chic. 不是干冷的压缩食物
[1:01:19] -Son-in-law. -Yeah? -基督徒 -嗯?
[1:01:21] Make yourself useful. 帮帮忙
[1:01:23] Why are you here? 你们怎么会在这?
[1:01:24] We wanted to help get our grandchildren back! 我们想帮你们把孩子们找回来!
[1:01:29] We will get our grandchildren back. 我们要把我们的孩子找回来
[1:01:32] Gracias. Oh, wait. 谢谢 噢 等等
[1:01:33] -You’ve got something on your lip. -What? -你嘴唇上有东西 -什么?
[1:01:35] -Ugh! -Got it. -啊! -搞定
[1:01:37] Uh, Mom… 啊 妈妈…
[1:01:39] Dad, l am a big girl now, and l can take care of myself, okay? 爸 我是大姑娘了 能照顾自己 行吗?
[1:01:43] And Gregorio and l, we can take care of finding our children. 格利戈和我 我们会找到孩子的
[1:01:46] No, you don’t seem to understand. 不 看起来你还是没懂
[1:01:48] This isn’t you and Gregorio simply saving the world again. 这不是你和格利戈简单的拯救行动
[1:01:52] This time, we all have much more to lose if you fail 这一次如果失败 我们失去的就太多了
[1:01:56] Carmen and Juni. 卡门和裘尼
[1:01:58] You cannot come with us. 你们不能跟着我们
[1:02:00] lt is too dangerous. 这太危险了
[1:02:01] Oh, you mean, uh, we can’t handle ourselves, huh? 你是说 我们不能控制自己 嗯?
[1:02:15] May l have my moustache back… 我可以要回我的胡子吗…
[1:02:18] please? 求你了?
[1:02:21] lf Donnagon really is on his way… 如果多纳根真的上路了…
[1:02:25] we have to destroy the Transmooker. 我们必须毁掉Transmooker
[1:02:29] Where is it? 问题是在哪里?
[1:02:30] The other side of the island. Not easy to get to. 岛的另一边不容易找到
[1:02:34] The journey alone 孤独的旅程
[1:02:35] is more dangerous than the Transmooker itself. 比Transmooker本身更危险
[1:02:38] l made sure of it. 我确信这点
[1:02:40] Show us. 指给我们看
[1:02:42] You’re not going out there, are you? 你不会出去的 是吗?
[1:02:44] We don’t have much choice, do we? 我们没有太多的选择 不是吗?
[1:02:47] With those monsters running around? 和那些妖怪在外面跑?
[1:02:48] l don’t believe they’re monsters. 我不相信它们是妖怪
[1:02:50] Maybe you shouldn’t, either. 也许你这么认为
[1:02:51] -Well, what should l believe? -l don’t know. -那么 我该相信什么? -我不知道
[1:02:54] You’re always in here hiding. 你一直躲在这里
[1:02:55] Maybe they just wanna be with you. 或许他们倒是想和你在一起作伴呢
[1:02:57] Be with me? 和我作伴?
[1:02:59] They wanna be picking me out of their teeth, 吃掉我
[1:03:01] is what they wanna be. 才是它们想要做的
[1:03:02] You just gotta show them who’s boss. 你只是想告诉它们 谁是老大
[1:03:04] You’re not afraid? 你们不害怕?
[1:03:07] First thing you gotta do is… 你要做的第一件事是…
[1:03:11] fall into this pit. 从这个深渊掉下去
[1:03:17] How does it work? 这是怎么做到的?
[1:03:19] Supposedly, they’re run magnetically. 看起来 它们是有磁性的
[1:03:23] We should be able to ride over a determined path. 我们要走上一条坚定的路了
[1:03:36] We have to get the Transmooker before they do. 我们要抢在他们前面拿到Transmooker
[1:03:39] Right. 对
[1:03:49] Slizzards. 变蛇
[1:03:51] Oh, no. 噢 不
[1:04:02] This is cool. 真不错
[1:04:08] Ooh! Uh! 噢! 啊!
[1:04:10] Juni! 裘尼!
[1:04:11] Juni! 裘尼!
[1:04:13] l think we should get off now. 我想我们应该跳下去
[1:04:15] Why? 为什么?
[1:04:16] Trust me! 相信我!
[1:04:19] Aaah! 啊!
[1:04:20] Jump now! 跳!
[1:04:31] Gary and Gerti. 加利和杰蒂
[1:04:33] l told you they were following us. 我告所过你他们肯定会跟踪我们的
[1:04:43] You have one new message. 你有一条新留言
[1:04:45] Message one… 留言一…
[1:04:47] Hello, Alexandra, it’s me… 你好 亚历山德拉 是我
[1:04:49] agent Juni Cortez. 裘尼·科特兹间谍
[1:04:50] l’m on a mission… 我在执行任务…
[1:04:52] l know l shouldn’t be. 我知我不该
[1:04:54] But l had an idea for you and your father. 但我有个好主意 关于你父女
[1:04:57] Simply tell him you need to talk to him. 直接令他知你… 想和他说话
[1:04:59] Tell him it’s nothing urgent, 告诉他 这并不急
[1:05:01] but someday it might be urgent. 但终有一日 将十万火急
[1:05:04] And you need to open the communication lines right now. 你该立刻打开通讯线路
[1:05:07] So give me a call. Love to hear from you. 给我打电话 我会高兴的
[1:05:10] And right now it’s about… 现在大约是…
[1:05:11] Silly me, l forgot my watch doesn’t tell time. 我真蠢 我忘了我的表不报时
[1:05:14] Heh. And, uh… 嗯 那么…
[1:05:16] Something’s wrong. Take the wheel. 有异常 去掌方向盘
[1:05:18] Gotta go. Good luck! 要走了 好运!
[1:05:20] -Juni! -End of message. -裘尼! -消息结束
[1:05:28] Gregorio, the signal requires that you go around it. 格利戈 信号表示你在绕圈
[1:05:30] He won’t listen to you. 他不会听你的
[1:05:31] He won’t listen to you, Mother. 他不会听你的 妈妈
[1:05:33] Choose another directi… 选另一个方向…
[1:05:34] He wants to make sure he loses the children again. 他想确定他再次找不到孩子们
[1:05:38] lf you would only listen to us and do what we’re saying… 若你愿听我们所言…
[1:05:40] you’re tracking them all wrong. 你跟错方向了
[1:05:42] lngrid, tell him he’s tracking them all wrong. 英格丽 告他他跟错方向了
[1:05:45] Mom, Dad, l have told you before, 爸 妈 我有言在先
[1:05:47] and l will tell you again, No backseat driving. 我再说一遍 没后座驾驶
[1:05:49] -Thank you. -When Gregorio is at the wheel, no one tells him what to do. -谢谢 -当格利戈掌舵 没人能告他该怎么做
[1:05:55] Turn here, honey. 转这边 亲爱的
[1:05:58] Sorry. 对不起
[1:05:59] Okay. 好
[1:06:00] You’re sure you’re reading that map correctly? 你确定没看错地图?
[1:06:04] The coordinates correspond 坐标符合
[1:06:06] to Carmen and Juni’s current position. 卡门和裘尼的 移动位置
[1:06:09] These are my children. 这是我子女
[1:06:11] And l will find them my way!! 我将自己找出他们!
[1:06:15] Blah, blah, blah. 神经病
[1:06:17] l never understand a single word he’s saying. 我完全听不懂他所言
[1:06:19] Never. 从不
[1:06:20] Not only were we set up, 并非只有我们深陷
[1:06:22] but l bet Donnagon knew all along 但我打赌多纳根知一切
[1:06:24] that you’d hack your way into taking this assignment. 我们接此任务正中他计
[1:06:28] l was wondering the same thing. 我也想知道
[1:06:33] Juni, open up. 裘尼 张嘴
[1:06:34] What? 怎么?
[1:06:36] -Aah. Aah. -Dad installed these trackers in case we ever got lost. -啊 -爸爸在我们口中装了跟踪器 以防走失
[1:06:44] Ow. 哦
[1:06:45] Hurry. Take mine out. 快 取走我的
[1:06:49] And why are we doing this? 我们为何如此做?
[1:06:56] When we get lost, who saves us? 若我们走失 谁来相救?
[1:06:58] Mom and Dad. 爸妈
[1:07:00] Now, if Mom and Dad also disappear, 现在 若爸妈也有不测
[1:07:01] who’s gonna stop Donnagon from using the Transmooker device? 谁阻止多纳根使用Transmooker装置?
[1:07:04] Donnagon wants us all together 多纳根想将我们一网打尽
[1:07:06] so he can destroy the island and all of us with it. 他可以把我们聚歼于岛
[1:07:08] Mom and Dad… even Romero. 爸妈… 甚至罗梅洛
[1:07:11] We can’t let Mom and Dad find us… 所以我们不能令爸妈找到我们…
[1:07:14] or Donnagon wins. 否则多纳根将赢
[1:07:16] A big sacrifice. 壮烈牺牲
[1:07:19] Family is sacrifice. 牺牲家庭
[1:07:26] What happened? 发生了什么?
[1:07:27] What did? what did you just do? 怎么办? 你干了什么?
[1:07:33] We lost Carmen. 失去卡门
[1:07:37] A.. And Juni? 和裘尼?
[1:07:39] Juni’s still on-line. 裘尼仍在线
[1:07:43] l love you. 我爱你们
[1:07:50] That can’t be. 不可能
[1:07:54] Okay, okay. What do we do? 那好 我们该怎么办?
[1:08:02] l don’t know. 不知道
[1:08:14] Maybe this is like 可能是
[1:08:15] the mission of the spies who didn’t want to be found. 间谍任务之不想被跟踪
[1:08:19] You know… 你知…
[1:08:20] if they don’t want to be found, 若他们不想被跟踪
[1:08:23] maybe their position is compromised. 可能他们陷入危境
[1:08:34] Now, Gregorio, don’t tell me you didn’t have a backup plan. 现在 格利戈 别跟我说你没后备计划
[1:08:40] lngrid, was Juni wearing that charm necklace 英格丽 裘尼是否带着那迷人项链
[1:08:44] l sent him for Christmas last year? 去年圣诞节我给他的?
[1:08:47] He never takes it off. 他从不离身
[1:08:49] Then we got him. 那我们可找到他
[1:08:50] l was worried about Juni’s well-being, 我担心裘尼的安危
[1:08:55] so l put a tracer in his necklace. 所以装了个跟踪器在他项链里
[1:09:02] There he is. 他在这
[1:09:04] Thanks, Dad. 谢谢 爸
[1:09:05] Are you sure you don’t want me to take over the wheel? 你确信 你不愿让我们掌舵?
[1:09:08] Ha… that’s funny. 我… 真有趣
[1:09:09] lt’s funny. 真有趣
[1:09:19] Back to work. 继续干活
[1:09:21] Where are we? 我们在哪?
[1:09:23] Well… 嗯…
[1:09:24] not far from the antechamber. 离那间地下室不远
[1:09:28] l think it’s behind us. 我想就在我们身后
[1:09:38] Don’t move. 别动
[1:09:40] Maybe it’s friendly. 也许它很友善
[1:09:43] Maybe it’s not. 可能不
[1:09:47] Let’s go! 走!
[1:10:05] lt’s an underwater cave. 这是个水下洞
[1:10:07] We’ll have to go all the way around. 你要行千里方知路在何方
[1:10:10] That’ll take all day. 那需一天
[1:10:11] There must be a faster… 这必更快…
[1:10:28] Wow… 喔…
[1:10:30] What is this place? 这是何地?
[1:10:36] Do you think that’s real gold? 你想这是真金么?
[1:10:39] Gross! 发达了!
[1:10:41] This is so slimy. 真泥泞
[1:10:44] l hate mold. 我恨泥地
[1:10:46] l can hear your thoughts. 我可知你所想
[1:10:48] What? 什么?
[1:10:49] And you can hear mine! 你可知我的!
[1:10:51] Our mouths aren’t moving, 我们朱唇未启
[1:10:53] but we can hear what we’re thinking. 但我们可知对方想法
[1:10:55] Say something. 试着说些什么
[1:10:59] How strange. 太奇怪了
[1:11:02] We can only communicate by thought. 我们可神交
[1:11:05] Magic. Hmm. 魔法 嗯
[1:11:07] Think something. 想些什么
[1:11:08] Um… your feet stink. 嗯… 你脚超臭
[1:11:12] l wonder. 我奇怪
[1:11:17] Ohhh! 哦!
[1:11:18] Oh! 噢!
[1:11:20] Okay, this place is really weird. 好的 这地方真是古灵精怪
[1:11:24] Let’s go. 走
[1:11:25] Good thinking. 想好
[1:11:32] Now, this is more like it. 现在 更像那么回事了
[1:11:35] Treasure. 宝藏
[1:11:42] Skeletons. 骨头
[1:11:44] Dead skeletons. 死人骨头
[1:11:47] ls there any other kind? 还有别的么?
[1:11:55] This must’ve been where the pirate prisoners and treasure were kept. 这里必是海盗囚房及藏宝处
[1:12:09] This must’ve been a pretty special necklace 这里有个很醒目的项链
[1:12:12] for them to die fighting over it. 他们生死相守
[1:12:14] One necklace to rule them all … 为一个项链狂
[1:12:17] Put it back, Juni! 放它回去 裘尼!
[1:12:18] l didn’t take it yet. 我还没拿
[1:12:20] l can read your mind, remember? 我可读你思想 记得么?
[1:12:22] This land is ancient and cursed. 这是远古邪恶之所
[1:12:24] lf you take anything, you’ll doom us both. 你拿什么必害惨我俩
[1:12:27] Let’s go! 走!
[1:12:57] Come on! l think l found a way out. 快 我想我找了条出路
[1:12:59] Which way? 哪条路?
[1:13:01] l don’t know, you pick… Right or left? 不知道 你选 右或左?
[1:13:04] Right. 右
[1:13:10] Wait a minute. 等等
[1:13:12] Oh, no! 噢 不!
[1:13:14] We went in a circle. 我们原地兜圈子
[1:13:16] What? 什么?
[1:13:17] Come on. 来
[1:13:18] Let’s try it again. 再试试
[1:13:22] Come on, Juni! l know what we did wrong. 来 裘尼! 我知我们为何至此
[1:13:25] We’ve gotta go left. 我们该走左
[1:13:31] Maybe l should put this back. 我或许该还此物
[1:13:33] Uh-oh. 噢
[1:13:34] Where are the dead skeletons? 那些死人骨呢?
[1:13:45] Carmen! 卡门!
[1:13:56] Juni! 裘尼!
[1:14:03] Help me! 帮帮我!
[1:14:05] Huh? 嗯?
[1:14:06] Ugh! 啊!
[1:14:14] Hey, bonehead! 嗨 骨头!
[1:14:15] Ugh! 啊!
[1:14:16] Ooh. 噢
[1:14:18] Whah! 哇!
[1:14:19] Ugh! Ooh! 啊!
[1:14:24] Oh, no. 噢 不
[1:14:33] Why is this happening? 为何会这样?
[1:14:34] l don’t know! 不知!
[1:14:42] Wait a minute! 等等!
[1:14:43] You took something, didn’t you? 你拿了什么 是不是?
[1:14:45] No! Y-Y-You told me not to! 不 我从你之言!
[1:14:48] Why would l? 为何我?
[1:14:51] Oh! 噢!
[1:14:53] Juni! 裘尼!
[1:14:55] Carmen! 卡门!
[1:15:00] Ah! Ooh! 啊 喔!
[1:15:04] Wait. 等
[1:15:11] l’m sorry. 对不起
[1:15:22] Carmen! 卡门!
[1:15:23] Carmen! 卡门!
[1:15:33] You too, huh? 你也在这 嗯?
[1:15:35] Yeah. 对
[1:15:38] Where’s your brother? 你兄在哪?
[1:15:40] Did he get eaten? 被吃了?
[1:15:41] No. He’s out there looking for Juni. 不 他逃出找裘尼
[1:15:45] You know he squashed Juni’s bug on purpose. 你知他是故意砸烂裘尼的小虫
[1:15:48] Yeah, l know. 是 我知
[1:15:50] Now he wants to squash Juni. 现在他想去砸烂裘尼
[1:15:52] Don’t you think we should get out of here? 你不觉得我们该逃出此地?
[1:15:57] Oh. 噢
[1:15:58] Mm-hmm. 嗯
[1:16:01] Carmen! 卡门!
[1:16:05] l’m dreaming. 我在作梦
[1:16:07] l am totally dreaming. 我沉入梦中
[1:16:12] And l’m hungry, too. 同时我也很饿
[1:16:18] Oh. Oh. Oh. 喔
[1:16:28] You like honey-roasted ham and potatoes, don’t you? 你要蜜汁火腿和马铃薯片?
[1:16:30] That’s what flavor this is. 这是它们之味
[1:16:33] Highly nutritious. 很有营养
[1:16:35] Packed with protein and essential carbs. 富含蛋白质
[1:16:39] Hyah! 哈!
[1:16:43] Everything a growing centaur needs. 一切半蛛人所需
[1:16:46] You’re welcome. 别客气
[1:16:52] Ooooohhhh! 喔!
[1:16:56] Well, well, well. Your friend likes freeze-dried. 噢 你朋友像被冻干一样
[1:17:00] So does mine. 我的也是
[1:17:09] Uh! 嗯!
[1:17:12] All right, buddy. Let’s kick their butts. 好 老兄 送他们上路
[1:17:16] Heh heh heh. We’re waiting. 哈 放马过来
[1:17:18] Come on. 快来
[1:17:20] Can’t let you bust up my dad’s machine, Juni. 不能让你搞砸我爸的机器 裘尼
[1:17:22] Whoa! 喔!
[1:17:26] So l guess l’ll just have to bust you up. 我猜我需砸扁你
[1:17:29] We can take ’em. 我们可以他们
[1:17:30] Come on, buddy. We can take ’em. 老友 我们可干掉他们
[1:17:32] l don’t think we can take ’em! 我不认为我们可干掉他们!
[1:17:41] Must try and help them. 需试并帮他们
[1:17:44] Must. 必需
[1:17:45] So, even if your dad is behind all this, 所以 若你父一手造成此事
[1:17:48] you’d still side with him over what’s right? 你们仍随他左右?
[1:17:51] Right? How do you ever know what’s right? 你怎知谁正谁邪?
[1:17:53] Trust me, 相信我
[1:17:55] when the moment comes, you’ll know. 时机一到 你就可知道
[1:18:02] l think that moment’s come. 我想时机到了
[1:18:14] Come on! 来吧!
[1:18:16] Show ’em who’s boss. 告他们谁是老大
[1:18:19] Show ’em who’s boss. 告他们谁是老大
[1:18:22] l’m the boss. 是我
[1:18:28] l’m the… 我是
[1:18:33] Oh! 噢!
[1:18:38] Whoa! 哇!
[1:18:45] Look out! 小心!
[1:18:47] Aah! 啊!
[1:18:49] Forward, go, man. 冲啊 哥们
[1:19:00] Come on, spidey. You can do it. 快点啊 蛛哥 你行的
[1:19:02] Yeah! 耶!
[1:19:07] Ohh! 噢!
[1:19:17] Your creature’s lame. 你坐骑是废物
[1:19:20] So are you, lame-o. 如同你
[1:19:22] lt’s all over for you, squirt. 你完了
[1:19:24] Too bad your dork sister’s not here to cheer me on. 真不幸 令姐未在此帮我喝彩
[1:19:31] Uh! Hey! 啊! 嗨!
[1:20:00] l don’t want to hurt you, Carmen. 我不想伤你 卡门
[1:20:02] You’re so full of shiitake mushrooms. 你这蘑菇头
[1:20:09] Put it down, Carmen. 住手 卡门
[1:20:12] Put it down. 放松
[1:20:15] Uhh! 啊!
[1:20:19] Ohh! 喔!
[1:20:21] Okay. 好
[1:20:23] All right. 好
[1:20:26] Gerti, a little assistance here. 杰蒂 来帮手
[1:20:28] Don’t look at me, brother. You’re fighting a girl. 别指望我 老哥 你在和女仔打
[1:20:31] You’re gonna lose. 你输了
[1:20:33] Aah! 啊!
[1:20:37] l’m siding with you. 我挺你
[1:20:40] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:20:41] But just this once. 但只此一次
[1:20:49] Cortezes. 科特兹
[1:20:58] You gonna help me or not? 你是否愿帮我?
[1:21:24] Well, there it is. 好 就是这个
[1:21:26] How do you know? 你怎么知道?
[1:21:28] ‘Cause it’s big and weird and in the middle of the room. 因为它如此大和神秘
[1:21:32] Good point. 好见解
[1:21:42] Careful, Juni! 小心 裘尼!
[1:21:43] lf you don’t shut it down right, 若你不关好
[1:21:44] you can bring the entire world to an end. 你便把地球推下火坑
[1:21:46] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:21:47] l’m serious. 我说真的
[1:21:48] Well, we have to shut it down. 我们必需关它
[1:21:52] This turns that off. 关上这
[1:21:55] And that turns this off. 再关这
[1:21:59] He said there’s something tricky about the third switch. 他说第三个有些机关
[1:22:06] Let’s see. 看看
[1:22:09] Too late, Gary. We got here first. 晚了 加利 我们先来一步
[1:22:11] Just stand up against the wall like a good boy 站好面墙当乖仔
[1:22:13] and leave us alone. 离我们远点
[1:22:15] Nice try, but we brought friends this time. 我们带了个朋友来
[1:22:19] Romero. 罗梅洛
[1:22:20] What are you doing outside of your cage? 你出来干嘛?
[1:22:22] l have no idea. 我不知道
[1:22:26] Donnagon. 多纳根
[1:22:27] Hello, agents. 你好 间谍
[1:22:29] Warming it up for me? 为我启动它?
[1:22:32] Are you ready to cooperate this time, Romero? 准备好合作么 罗梅洛?
[1:22:35] l, uh… Good. 嗯… 好
[1:22:36] This should be pain… and simple. 这将痛心… 且简单
[1:22:41] Oh! 噢!
[1:22:43] What did you do? 你干什么?
[1:22:45] He started the Transmooker! 他启动了Transmooker!
[1:22:46] You said three switches. 是你说三个开关
[1:22:49] The entire world will shut down instantly. 世界将玩完
[1:22:52] Good going, cheese ball. 好走 沙士球
[1:22:53] What do we do?! 我们可做什么?
[1:22:55] You must bind together the three toggle switches. 绑好三个开关
[1:23:01] lt won’t stay up! 它不能关闭!
[1:23:03] Machete elastic wonder! Machete elastic wonder! 弹性钢丝! 弹性钢丝!
[1:23:05] Here… grab it! 这… 绑它!
[1:23:13] Give it to me. Give it! 给我 拿来!
[1:23:15] Dad… 爸…
[1:23:17] Give it to me. 给我
[1:23:19] Give it to me… 给我…
[1:23:23] or else. 或别的
[1:23:25] Give it to him, Carmen. 给他 卡门
[1:23:33] Where’d it go? 它去哪?
[1:23:34] Where’d it go?! 它去哪儿了?
[1:23:36] l don’t know. 我不知道
[1:23:37] The spork took it. 飞猪拿走了
[1:23:39] Back to its… nest. 回它的… 巢
[1:23:42] l know where the nest is, Dad. 我知它巢在哪 爸爸
[1:23:45] l also have Romero’s instruction book. 我也有罗梅洛的说明书
[1:23:48] Hey. 嗨
[1:23:49] Brat. 小子
[1:23:51] Come on! 来吧!
[1:24:07] lt’s just over that big hill. 就在那大山后
[1:24:10] Ohh! Ohh! 哦! 哦!
[1:24:11] Are you sure this is the right way? 你确定此是正途?
[1:24:14] My watch has a GPS satellite, you dope. 我的表有GPS卫星定位
[1:24:17] Wait a minute. 等等
[1:24:18] How can this be? 这怎么回事?
[1:24:20] When you took out the Transmooker, 当你们拆下Transmooker
[1:24:22] the island cloaking device was shut down. 这岛的保护装置就失效了
[1:24:24] Then what are we doing on foot? 我们干嘛用脚走?
[1:24:27] Later, Romero. 回见 罗梅洛
[1:24:43] There it is! 这儿!
[1:24:44] Get up there, Dad! Come on! 上去 老爸 快!
[1:24:46] Okay, Magna Men, 好的 兄弟们
[1:24:47] we’re gonna need a human ladder starting right… here. 我们需搭个人梯
[1:24:51] Carmen! 卡门!
[1:25:01] What? 什么?
[1:25:02] An agent’s only as good as her gadgets. 间谍需像其装备般优越
[1:25:14] They’re heading for the beach. 他们会到海滩着路
[1:25:26] Help! Uh! 救命! 啊!
[1:25:43] The kid was right. 那些小鬼说对了
[1:26:06] What are you doing? 你干嘛?
[1:26:08] Trying to remote-pilot our submarine to the surface 试图引导我们的潜艇浮出
[1:26:10] so we can get out of here. 我可由此逃出升天
[1:26:11] Get on your GPS and see where Mom and Dad are. 开你的GPS看爸妈在哪
[1:26:17] This can’t be right. 这不正常
[1:26:18] This shows that they’re right next to us. 这显示他们就在我们环侧
[1:26:27] Oh, no! 不!
[1:26:28] That’s no way to greet your grandparents. 不想和祖父母打招呼么
[1:26:31] Come on. 来
[1:26:32] Grandpa! 祖父!
[1:26:33] Ah, Juni. 啊 裘尼
[1:26:36] Come here, come here. 过来 过来
[1:26:40] Always take this with you wherever you go, 去哪也别丢下它
[1:26:44] and l’ll always be there. 我将永在你身旁
[1:26:46] l promise, Grandpa. 我保证 祖父
[1:26:49] Not you guys! 不关你事!
[1:26:50] Oh. 喔
[1:26:52] You don’t want to be rescued. 你不想被救
[1:26:53] You don’t want to be saved. 你不想活命
[1:26:55] That’s all right. 好吧
[1:26:57] We thought you might… you might need us. 我们想你们… 可能需要我们
[1:26:59] Go talk to your father. 去和你父谈
[1:27:01] -Dad! -Hey, Mom. -爸! -嗨 妈
[1:27:03] -Come on, Dad. Look at me. -Two spies who didn’t want to be found? -来吧 爸 看看我 -两个不愿被找到的间谍?
[1:27:05] -Yes. -Yes. l like your thinking. -是 -是 我如你所想
[1:27:06] But you know what? Those spies didn’t have me for a mom. 但你知什么? 这些间谍不要我和妈
[1:27:09] Come on. Thank you. 来吧 谢谢
[1:27:10] Hey. 嗨
[1:27:13] l’ll always need you. 我永远需要你
[1:27:17] Come on. 来
[1:27:18] Carmen Elizabeth Juanita… 卡门 伊丽莎白 朱安妮塔…
[1:27:20] Come here to your papa. 来你爸这
[1:27:22] You okay, hon? 你还好么?
[1:27:23] All right. lnformation. Quick. 好 资料 快
[1:27:25] Okay, we have the Transmooker device, 好 我们有了Transmooker装置
[1:27:27] but we need to get off this island right now. 但我们需立刻离开此岛
[1:27:29] What do you think we’re here for? Let’s go. 你认为我们来这干嘛? 快走
[1:27:33] We’ll explain it on the way. 路上我们会解释
[1:27:35] You won’t believe who’s behind this. 你不会相信谁是幕后黑手
[1:27:38] lt couldn’t be any more perfect. 没有更好的了
[1:27:41] This better not be what l think it is. 好在非我所想
[1:27:44] lt’s all being taken care of, all right? 一切都好 是么
[1:27:47] Get the Transmooker device, Felix. 拿Transmooker装置 菲利克斯
[1:27:49] Felix? 菲利克斯?
[1:27:51] Sorry, Gregorio. 抱歉 格利戈
[1:28:02] A little power goes a long way, doesn’t it? 一些力量让一切不同 不是么?
[1:28:06] Reprogram this one, Gerti. 调整它 杰蒂
[1:28:08] l want to start by wiping the Cortez family 我想先把科特兹家族
[1:28:11] from the face of the Earth. 彻底消灭
[1:28:13] Uncle Felix, how could you? 菲利克斯叔叔 你怎可这样?
[1:28:14] l’m not your uncle. 我不是你叔叔
[1:28:16] But we treated you like family. 但我们待你如亲
[1:28:18] Donnagon said if l joined him 多纳根说若我加入他
[1:28:20] he… he wouldn’t get rid of me like he’s gonna do to you guys. 他不会像对你们般收拾我
[1:28:24] You can’t argue with that. 你怎么可信
[1:28:25] Do you still have power in your watch? 你的表还有能量么?
[1:28:27] Yep. 是
[1:28:29] Programming complete, Father. 设好了 爸
[1:28:31] Thank you, Gerti. 谢谢 杰蒂
[1:28:32] Try remote-piloting the choppers. 试试引导断路器
[1:28:37] Well, Cortezes, any last words? 那么 科特兹 有何遗言?
[1:28:41] None that l can say in front of my children. 我不可在孩子面前说
[1:28:43] Not to mention your mother. 不提你妈
[1:28:46] -Huh? -Huh? Oh! -嗯? -嗯? 哦!
[1:28:53] Let’s settle this the old-fashioned way. 来点老套桥段吧
[1:28:57] Aah! 啊!
[1:28:58] -Kick his butt! -Yeah, kick his butt! -扁他! -对 上啊!
[1:29:01] -Uh! -Not like that. -啊! -不是那样
[1:29:03] Aah! Uh! 啊! 啊!
[1:29:05] Headbutt. 头摔
[1:29:07] Uh! Uh! 啊! 啊!
[1:29:08] Ohh! Ohh! 哦! 哦!
[1:29:10] Ohh. Uh. Uhh. 啊 啊
[1:29:12] Oh. 哦
[1:29:13] Uhh. 啊
[1:29:15] Sleeper hold. 卧摔
[1:29:16] Ahh! 啊!
[1:29:17] Ohh! Ahh! 哇!
[1:29:19] Use his own weight against him. 用他的重量对付他
[1:29:21] Yeah. 对
[1:29:27] Ah, get up! 啊 起来!
[1:29:28] Do what l showed you last night! 展示你昨夜的雄风!
[1:29:30] Uh! 啊!
[1:29:31] Suplex. 后抱
[1:29:37] Oh! 喔!
[1:29:37] -Even l can fight better than that. -Mom! -我都可以打得更好 -妈!
[1:29:40] Triple backflip! 三重后空翻!
[1:30:07] Uh! Huh? 啊?
[1:30:12] Gerti? 杰蒂?
[1:30:14] What did you? 你干嘛
[1:30:15] Why? 为什么?
[1:30:17] Oh, don’t even get me started. 别让我们开始
[1:30:19] Just wait till Mom finds out 直到让妈妈知道
[1:30:20] you tried to take over the world again. 你又想称霸世界
[1:30:23] No. Please, please, please. 不 别… 别… 别…
[1:30:25] D-Don’t tell your mother. 别告你妈
[1:30:27] Please? 好么?
[1:30:57] Uh, hello. 啊 你好
[1:30:59] Hello, there, Mr. President. 你好 总统先生
[1:31:02] By order of the president, 奉总统之令
[1:31:05] you’ve been temporarily disavowed. 你被暂时扣压
[1:31:14] You’re fired. 你被炒了
[1:31:18] Looks like l lost this round, but l’ll be back. 看似我失势了 但我会回来
[1:31:21] Hopefully, you’re on the good side next time. 希望下次你站在好的一边
[1:31:22] We’ll see, but… 我们走着瞧 但…
[1:31:26] you never know. 你永不明白
[1:31:28] Don’t worry. 别担心
[1:31:30] He gets out of line, l’ll straighten him out. 他脱线了 我会把他引回正途
[1:31:33] You go, Gerti. 你去吧 杰蒂
[1:31:39] You tried to save us. 你试着救我们
[1:31:42] Why? 为什么?
[1:31:50] Because you are my family. 因为你们是我亲人
[1:31:53] You know… 你知道…
[1:31:56] there isn’t a man on this Earth 地球上没有人
[1:31:58] we’d ever think would be good enough for our daughter, 我们认为 比我对我们女儿更好
[1:32:01] but, um… 但 嗯…
[1:32:02] You come pretty close. 你很接近
[1:32:10] By order of the president, 以总统之命
[1:32:12] you are the new director of the O.S.S. 你们是欧斯新领导
[1:32:15] Congratulations. 恭喜
[1:32:18] Do ah… 嗯
[1:32:19] are they… 他们是…
[1:32:26] Level one. 一级
[1:32:30] No, thanks. 不 谢谢
[1:32:31] You don’t want it? 你不想要?
[1:32:33] l’m leaving the O.S.S. 我离开欧斯
[1:32:35] l’ve seen what it takes to be a top spy, 我已见到当顶尖间谍的下场
[1:32:38] and l think l can be better use to the world 我想我会更好的帮助世界
[1:32:41] by just being the best… me. 变成最好的… 我自己
[1:32:45] But what about all the cool gadgets? 但那些酷装备怎么处理?
[1:32:48] l got the best gadget right here. 我已得到最好装备在此
[1:32:51] Use number one… A stylish bracelet. 使用第一号… 一个精致手镯
[1:32:56] See ya around? 江湖再见?
[1:32:57] Yes. 是
[1:33:06] Go ahead. Say it. 去吧 说
[1:33:07] What? 什么?
[1:33:09] l told you so. 我已告你
[1:33:13] Never. 从不
[1:33:16] Wait. 等等
[1:33:19] Uh… 啊…
[1:33:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:33:24] You got it, boss. 你做到了 老大
2002年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Divide(隔绝)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Hunger(饥饿)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme