Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Spy Game(间谍游戏)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Spy Game(间谍游戏)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:间谍游戏
英文名称:Spy Game
年代:2001

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:31] Apr. 14th, 1991 1991年4月14日
[00:34] SU CHOU PRISON FOREIGN AID WORKERS 苏州监狱 海外医疗团队
[00:37] RESPOND TO SUSPECTED CHOLERA OUTBREAK 前往处理霍乱疫情
[02:07] Inject me first. Show them it’s safe. 我先打 让他们看我没事
[02:16] You’ll feel better in an hour. 你一个钟头后就会好一点
[03:21] Faster, faster, they’re coming… 快点 快点 他们来了
[03:38] He’s dead. 他死了
[03:40] Everyone out. 全部出去
[03:41] Go back and finish the innoculations. 先打针 待会再处理他
[03:53] You’ve got ten minutes to fix the electrical. 给你十分钟快把它修好
[03:56] Ten minutes, do you hear me? 十分钟 听到没?
[04:14] You got, maybe, seven minutes. 你大约有七分钟
[04:37] This is taking too long… 没时间了
[04:43] Six minutes. 六分钟
[05:10] Almost got one of the fuses fixed. 保险丝就快修好了
[06:08] Thirty seconds. 三十秒
[06:23] Get out now. 马上走
[07:27] Papers… 证件…
[07:34] You… 你…
[07:37] Come with me. 跟我走
[07:56] Stop the ambulance now. 快拦下救护车
[08:25] HONG KONG, CHINA 中国 香港
[08:38] WASHINGTON, D.C. 华府
[08:49] It’s Duncan. What are you doing at home? 我是邓肯 你还在家干嘛?
[08:52] Jogging. 慢跑
[08:53] How long does it take you to get to work? 你要多久才能到办公室
[08:55] – Harry, what time is it there? – How long? -你那边几点? -多久?
[08:57] Thirty, forty minutes. Why? 三 四十分钟 怎么了?
[08:59] I’ll give you 25 minutes before I transmit. 我25分钟后就发电报
[09:02] If you want to see the cable before they do, you’d better hustle. 你不想被他们先看到就快去
[09:21] U.S. EMBASSY HONG KONG 美国大使馆 香港
[09:31] – Duncan. – What the hell is going on, Harry? -这是邓肯 -哈利 这是怎么回事?
[09:33] Read the cable. 先看电报
[09:35] If I’m walking into a shit storm, I’ve got to know which way the wind’s blowing. 有麻烦我一定要先搞清楚状况
[09:39] – Boy Scout is in trouble. – What kind of trouble? -童子军出事了 -出什么事?
[09:44] Where are you calling from? 你人在哪儿?
[09:47] Are you in your car? Are you out of your fucking mind? 你在车上?你疯啦?
[09:50] He’s a big boy. He can take care of himself. 他是大人 会照顾自己
[09:52] You call me from secure when you get there. 到了办公室再打给我
[10:09] C.I.A. HEADQUARTERS LANGLEY, VIRGINIA 中情局总部 维州兰里
[10:50] Sorry, sir. You’ll need to come to the desk with me, please. 抱歉 请跟我来
[10:54] Mr. Muir. 穆尔先生
[10:59] Duty roster has you checking out tonight. Just a reminder: 你今天就要离职
[11:01] On your way out, 下班时
[11:04] we need you to sign out your ID, card key, parking pass. 请把证件和停车证缴回
[11:06] It’s a date. 没问题
[11:20] – You got a cable from Hong Kong? – You check the Operations Center? -香港来的电报呢? -你问过行动组吗?
[11:25] I go up there, 不行啦
[11:25] Nyland will want to collect that $100 I owe him from the ‘Skins game. 我还欠比利一百块哩
[11:29] Come on, Henry. Pull it off the mainframe, will you? My last day. 帮个忙 替我从主机抓下来 今天是我最后一天
[11:58] Gladys. 葛蒂
[12:05] Cubans are in the drawer on the left. 古巴雪茄在左边抽屉
[12:12] If these walls could talk, huh? All this history, I envy you. 你真是不得了 经验丰富 令人羡慕
[12:19] Well, bag your job. You can be just like me. 你来补我的缺算了
[12:22] No, really. The debt this country owes you guys. 说真的 国家欠你们太多了
[12:25] Are we dancing with your hand on my ass, or will you make your move? 查克 少捧我了 有话直说吧?
[12:30] – You ran an agent named Bishop. – Tom Bishop. Yeah. How is he? -你以前有个姓毕希的干员 -毕汤姆 他怎样?
[12:34] – We’d like to take a look at his files. – You try Records? -我们要他的档案. -去档案室找
[12:38] Of course, we have his main files. It was your personals. 我要你手上关于他的档案
[12:42] – What do you want to know? – We’ll have yours downloaded in an hour. -你想知道什么? -一小时后资料完整了再给你
[12:46] That should give us all we need. For now, I’ll just take your files. 那样很好 那些就够了
[12:50] Grab yourself a seat and make yourself comfortable. 坐下来慢慢等吧
[12:53] It will take me a while to dig them up. 我得花些时间找
[12:56] Call my office as soon as you have them. ASAP. 找到了马上打给我
[12:59] Muir, good luck with the retirement. 老穆 祝你退休愉快
[13:40] The director sent this down. Actually looks like he signed it himself. 局长送的 他亲笔签的名
[13:48] Harker said I’m supposed to collect all your files on Tom Bishop. 中情局局长威尔森
[14:03] Finally get to use one of these burn bags. 终于有机会销毁档案
[14:09] Hold this till you hear otherwise. You didn’t see what I put in there. 你先替我保管 装作不知道这是什么
[14:14] Are we feeling a little paranoid on our last day? 最后一天疑心特别重?
[14:16] When did Noah build the Ark, Gladys? 诺亚几时盖方舟?
[14:20] Before the rain. Before the rain. 在下大雨之前
[14:36] Hey, Billy, you got my $100? 比利 你欠我一百块
[14:46] Harker said to bring this file. Can you buzz me through? 哈克要这些 让我进去
[14:48] No, I can’t, sir. I’ll make sure he gets it. 不行 我替你交给他
[15:17] As for the trade negotiations in the Far East… 中美即将举行贸易谈判
[15:21] …negotiators have been working with the Chinese in an effort… …美方代表正在和中方协商…
[15:23] …to streamline proceedings, preparing for the President’s trip next week. …为下周总统的访华之旅铺路
[15:25] In other world news, now that the Cold War is finally over… 在世界另一端冷战已结束
[15:28] …Berliners are proclaiming a new era, here where Soviet and US tanks… 柏林围墙瓦解两年后的今天
[15:30] …faced each other in the darkest days of the… …柏林人准备迎接新的纪元
[15:37] – Is this it? – It’s all I could find. -就这些? -我只找到这些
[15:39] Packed, misplaced, you know how it is. Moving day and all. 其它的不是打包就是弄丢了
[15:43] It’s probably mostly up here anyway. Old school, you know? 反正全都在我脑里 老一派的作风
[15:55] Step this way. 这里请
[16:03] Sit down here, please, Mr. Muir. 坐吧
[16:05] Jesus, Aiken, how long has it been? 天啊 艾肯 好久不见了
[16:14] This task force have a name? 这小组有名称吗?
[16:21] This is a tough one, Troy. 这件事很棘手 托雷
[16:26] – I’m going to see you later. – You got it, Cy. -待会见 -没问题
[16:41] Good to see you. Thanks for coming. 你好 谢谢你过来
[16:45] For the record, we’ve been joined by Nathan Muir, Near East ops. 中东行动的穆纳森加入我们
[16:50] We’re in the process of dealing with a fairly specific… 我们正在处理一项…
[16:51] …international flap. …国际事件
[16:57] We brought you in here as a stopgap. 我们请你来
[17:00] Fill in a few holes for us. 填补一些漏洞
[17:01] So, I’m like the little Dutch boy? 我就像是水电工
[17:05] Yeah, we just need you to be a team player on this one, Muir. 你要为大局着想
[17:10] Why is that funny? 有什么好笑?
[17:11] Every time my coach told me that, I knew I was about to get benched. 教练这么说我就得坐冷板凳
[17:17] Due to the nature of this task force, there will be certain information… 因为情况特殊 纳森
[17:19] …which you don’t need to know. 有些事你不必知道
[17:23] A week ago, Tom Bishop disappeared in Hong Kong. 一周前毕汤姆在香港失踪
[17:27] Last night he turned up outside Shanghai. 昨晚他出现在上海附近
[17:29] He’s been arrested for espionage. 进行间谍活动被捕
[17:33] We’re working up a complete profile based on relevant personal histories… 我们正在调查他
[17:35] …and op records. 他的背景和行动记录
[17:38] This has to be handled with kid gloves. 这件事要小心处理
[17:41] How long does the President have to claim him? 总统要在多久时间内声援他?
[17:44] – Twenty-four hours. – Starting when? -24小时之内. -从几时开始?
[17:47] As of now, Nathan. 从现在开始
[17:49] 8:02am 8:02 am
[17:52] Bishop has been classified as a common criminal… 毕希被列为一般罪犯
[17:55] …and will be executed at 8:00 tomorrow morning, our time. 将于美国时间明早八时被枪决
[18:01] What about the press? 媒体呢?
[18:04] Why not leak it and throw the spotlight on China, and buy us some time? 把消息曝光 争取一些时间
[18:08] We need the press on this like we need a third tit. 媒体就像第三个奶子没什么用
[18:13] You using the other two? 其它两个你在用吗?
[18:15] We don’t want outside influences to limit our options. 我们不想把事情搞得太复杂
[18:21] What was Bishop doing in China? 他为什么跑去中国?
[18:22] He was with an operation for Duncan. 他本来替哈利邓肯出任务
[18:24] – Was? – Yes. -本来? -对
[18:26] Until he took matters into his own hands. 后来他擅自行动
[18:29] – Where are they holding him? – I’m sorry, Nathan. -他被关在哪儿? -我不能说
[18:32] It would be nice to know what gaps are filled. 我得搞清楚状况才能帮忙
[18:35] I’ve only got 10 fingers here. 我能做的也有限
[18:42] Guess it’s kind of tough timing. A week before the President’s road trip. 他真倒楣 一周后总统要访华
[18:44] You guys afraid there will be a congressional hearing? 大家都怕被国会质询
[18:52] That’s why we’re transcribing and videotaping, right? 所以你们才录影存证 对吧?
[19:00] Are you gonna want me to testify? 你们要我作证吗?
[19:05] Absolutely not. 不要
[19:09] You met Bishop in Vietnam, right? 你在越南认识他?
[19:13] Yeah. 对
[19:15] Spring of ’75. 75年春天
[19:17] Hue had just fallen. Danang would go in a couple of days. 顺化刚沦陷 大南很快也会
[19:21] I had flown in country to get an ARVIN sniper… 我去找一个南越政府军狙击手
[19:26] …who’d been with us throughout the Phoenix program. 他一直替我们进行暗杀行动
[19:29] He was a heavy-hitter named Bihn. 这高手叫阿宾
[19:33] DANANG: U.S. FIREBASE APRIL ’75 75年4月 大南军营
[20:02] I’ve got some bad news for you, sir. 我有坏消息 长官
[20:04] – He’s dead. – Dead? -他挂了 -死了?
[20:06] Just before dawn. Caught a mortar round with his teeth. 今天一早他被迫击炮轰死
[20:10] Got anybody else? 还有别人吗?
[20:12] There’s a staff sergeant, 有一个中士
[20:14] but he’s nowhere near Bihn’s 40 confirmed. 但他没有阿宾那么高竿
[20:16] – How many has he got? – Three kills. -他杀过多少人? -三个
[20:18] – Christ, and that’s the best you’ve got? – He’s a fine shot, sir. -天哪 他就是你最好的人选吗? -他的枪法很准
[20:22] – Where is he? – He’s right over there. -他在哪儿? -那儿
[20:26] – In the back? – Yeah. -在后面? -对
[20:30] There is another guy, 20 kills, but he’s at least two days away. 还有另一高手 杀过20个人 但他要两天后才能到
[20:33] – Confirm that. – Yes, sir. -你去确认 -是的
[20:35] – Why is he over there? – They live separate from the others. -他在后面干嘛? -他们不跟别人住
[20:38] Cook their own food. Gook food. 自己煮饭 越南菜
[20:42] The smell is awful, sir. 臭得要命
[20:45] Not to the enemy. Send him in. 敌人也吃这玩意 叫他来
[20:47] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[21:00] Yes, sir? 长官
[21:02] – Bishop? – That’s correct, sir. -毕希? -没错
[21:07] – Where are you from? – Hemet, California, sir. -你来自哪里? -加州贺美镇
[21:10] Here, have a seat. 坐吧
[21:17] You didn’t get to be a marksman 你家的食物应该不是
[21:18] putting food on your mama’s table. 你打猎来的吧
[21:20] No, we have a Safeway back home. 不是 都是超市买的
[21:24] – Where did you learn to shoot? – Boy Scouts, sir. -你的枪法在哪儿学的? -童军课
[21:29] – Are you kidding me? – No, sir. -你在唬我吗? -不是
[21:35] – When did you get pulled in? – I volunteered, sir. -你几时被征召入伍? -我是自愿从军
[21:40] He came across as an idealistic type. 他很有理想
[21:43] You know, a little bit of an attitude. 只是有点臭屁
[21:44] Starts out trying to see what he’s made of. Ends up disliking the view. 他想有一番作为 却心有余而力不足
[21:47] – Who was the target, Muir? – General Hun Chea. -目标是谁? -洪齐将军
[21:52] – He’s Laotian? – Yeah. Unofficial enemy. -他是寮国人? -对 非官方的敌人
[21:55] Code name: Red Shirt. 他的代号是红衫
[21:57] He’s responsible for the western flank of the Saigon offensive. 他要参加西贡攻击行动
[22:01] – And his name is… – Don’t need a name, sir. -名字是… -我不必知道
[22:03] You don’t need it or you don’t want it? 不必或不想知道?
[22:07] Yeah, I’ll do it, sir. 我愿意干 好吧
[22:24] The target will be at a location… 明天早上9点
[22:27] …21 clicks away, tomorrow morning at 0900. 目标会出现在21公里外
[22:32] It’s a high-powered meet-and-greet with the Vietcong. 那次和越共的迎面行动真是轰烈
[22:40] – Will he be alone? – He sometimes travels with an entourage. -他只有一个人? -他有一小组护卫队
[22:46] “Bit of an entourage”? 一小组?
[22:59] Red Shirt located. 红衫来了?
[23:01] – Do you have in sight? – Red Shirt confirmed. -你看到他吗 -看到了
[23:10] Niner-eight-zero to gate. 距离入口980米
[23:17] One-zero-zero-five to table. 距离会议桌一千零五米
[23:24] Wind: 风速
[23:27] Five miles left. 左向五英哩
[23:32] Target in sight. 锁定目标
[23:48] Bravo Six, Bravo Six. Delta Two. Over. 呼叫基地 这是D2
[23:51] – Go, Delta Two. – We have target in sight, but no shot. -请说 -锁定目标 无法射击
[23:54] – Say it again? – No shot. Helo’s obstructing target. -再说一次 -无法射击 被直升机挡住
[23:57] NVA doesn’t have air support. 越共没有空中支援部队
[24:00] Position in jeopardy. Our position is compromised. Over. 位置曝露 我们的位置被曝露
[24:04] Say it again. Over. 再说一次
[24:07] – We’re still a go. – We have no go. -任务继续 -不能继续
[24:12] – Clear. – Don’t take the shot. -可以了. -别开枪
[24:15] – See if you can get them back. – Delta Two, Delta Two. -快跟他们联络. -呼叫D2…
[24:22] Move. 走开
[24:34] Come on. 快…快…
[24:57] Delta Two, Bravo Six, over. 这是基地 呼叫D2
[26:31] Sorry about your men, Captain. 我为你的手下感到遗憾
[26:34] You want to make another pass, sir? 你要再绕一圈吗?
[26:47] Hold it! Go back again! 等一下绕回去
[27:08] Hell of an ad for the Boy Scouts. 好一个童子军
[27:16] Did you have a presidential finding authorizing those kills? 那次暗杀行动有总统授权吗?
[27:26] I don’t believe we’ve met. 我没见过你
[27:28] – Who are you? – Dr. William Byars. -你是谁? -贝威廉博士
[27:31] National Security Council. 国家安全局
[27:35] Was there a finding, Muir? 有授权吗?
[27:39] We were in a place we weren’t supposed to be… 我们不该在那地方
[27:42] …assassinating a general from a country we weren’t at war with. 暗杀一名非敌国将军 呼叫葛蒂
[27:45] We weren’t officially at war with North Vietnam either… 不过我们也没正式向北越宣战
[27:48] Is that a no? 就是没有了?
[27:49] Come on, guys. We’re on the clock. 拜托 时间紧迫
[27:53] The President admits Bishop is ours, denies he’s a spy. 快请总统否认毕希是间谍
[27:55] We put out the fires and negotiate a deal. 然后再跟中共谈条件
[27:59] Unless I’m missing something. 除非有什么我不知道
[28:05] This’ll just take a second. 稍等一下
[28:07] Stop recording. Stop tape. 暂停录影录音
[28:09] Your secretary’s got your wife on the line. She says it’s urgent. 你的秘书说你太太有急电
[28:13] Go ahead. You want to take it outside? 去吧 要到外面接吗?
[28:16] No, I’ll take it in here. That’s fine. 我在这儿接就行了
[28:22] Got your message. You want me to start a fire yet? 收到讯息 要我升火吗?
[28:25] Right. 对
[28:27] This’ll just take a second. 我只耽搁一下子
[28:29] Right. 对
[28:31] Tell you what. Why don’t you hold that reservation… 这样吧 请你保留订位
[28:34] …and we may still be able to use it. 也许还用得上
[28:37] You might just. As we speak, there are three guys 你听我说 有三个家伙
[28:40] rummaging through everything I spent a week packing. 在这里翻箱倒柜 我之前才花了一星期整理
[28:49] If there were any instances of personal dysfunction… 如果他出过什么状况
[28:52] …emotional or psychological, it could be helpful. 心理或情绪不稳 这都有帮助
[28:56] – It’s insubstantial. – Right. -这不重要 -没错
[29:01] – Okay. – A presidential finding of no importance. -好吧 -总统有没有授权并不重要
[29:05] – You still there? – Yeah. -你还在吗? -对
[29:07] So he was an assassin, recruited to kill. 他是个杀手 受雇杀人
[29:12] Sounds good. Bye-bye. 这样很好 再见
[29:20] Sorry. Wife’s planning a retirement dinner. 抱歉 我老婆在安排退休晚宴
[29:26] “Assassin”? 杀手?
[29:32] – I think I just figured it out. – The Bishop files. -我刚刚想到了 -毕希的档案
[29:37] – Where? – My office. Closet. -在哪里? -办公室衣橱
[29:40] – lt’ll just take a second. – I’ll send a security officer down. -我去一下子 -我派人去拿
[29:44] You guys have better things to do than to rummage through my office. 没必要到我办公室翻箱倒柜
[29:48] Right, Chuck? 对吧 查克?
[29:59] He’s on his way down. 他正要回去
[30:37] You were right. 你说对了
[30:38] It rained. 果然下雨了
[30:41] – What about these? – Burn them. -这些呢? -烧了吧
[30:46] – What is this about? – Money. -这是为了什么? -金钱
[30:50] Free trade. Microchips. Toaster ovens. 自由贸易 微晶片 烤箱
[30:54] And what does that have to do with you? 这跟你有什么关系?
[30:59] Nothing. Get me Digger Gibson’s number. 没关系 给我吉迪格的电话
[31:05] Shit! 该死ㄐ
[31:18] Agency’s looking for a reason 他们在找一个理由
[31:20] to let the Chinese kill Tom Bishop. 让中国杀死毕希
[31:23] 12.40pm 12:40pm
[31:27] What Operation are you working for? 你来干什么?
[31:33] What’s your connection with the prisoner? 你和囚犯有什么关系?
[31:36] Who hired you? 是谁派你到这儿来?
[31:48] They shut down my secure line. Last day and all. 我的安全电话被切断 好一个最后的一天
[31:51] – Can I use yours? – Well… -借我用你的 -这个…
[31:54] – I’m sorry, it’s classified. Do you mind? – Right. -抱歉 这是机密 拜托 -好
[32:13] So, sir, you and Muir came up together, right? 你和穆尔同一期 对吧?
[32:18] – How well do you know him? – No one knows Nathan, not really. -你有多了解他? -没有人了解纳森
[32:21] – Do you trust him? – He’s a man who got the job done. -你信任他吗? -他一定能完成任务
[32:25] Is he on the job now? Office of Security, Hong Kong. 他现在有任务吗? 香港分局的通联记录
[32:29] At this morning, a call originated from station to Muir’s home. 早上六点五十分打到穆尔家
[32:35] – He knew about Bishop before he got here? – He played dumb. This is Harker. -他早就知道毕希的事 -他一直装傻我是哈克
[32:38] I need confirmation on all calls 我需要所有纳森穆尔办公室
[32:41] in and out of Nathan Muir’s office. 的通联纪录
[32:47] Gee, I’m hungry. 我饿扁了
[32:50] – Hong Kong Herald. – Digger Gibson, please. -香港前锋报 -请找吉迪格
[32:52] One moment, sir. 请稍等
[32:57] – Hello. – Gibby, old boy. -喂 -老吉 是我
[32:58] Nathan! To what do I owe this honor? 纳森 你有什么事?
[33:01] You still have contacts at CNN? 你在CNN有关系吗?
[33:03] – I got something for you. – Talk to me. -我有一条新闻 -说吧
[33:05] How about, “CIA operative caught in the act of espionage”? 中情局干员因间谍罪名被捕 这条新闻如何?
[33:09] – Can you get that on the air? – That won’t be easy. -你能让它上新闻吗? -很困难
[33:13] Come on, Gibby. That’s never stopped you before. 少来了 老吉 这对你是轻而易举
[33:18] – Give me 30 minutes. – Yeah. -给我半小时 -太好了
[33:25] I remember seeing something about Bishop in my South American box… 我以为南美档案中 会有他的资料
[33:29] …but it wasn’t there. 结果没找到
[33:31] Those op files downloaded yet? 下载行动记录了吗?
[33:38] Let’s go with this. Bishop’s recruitment. 这样吧 谈谈你怎么召募他
[33:41] Yeah. Well, back then, recruitment took time. 在那时候 召募新人很花时间
[33:44] Bishop was evacuated with the last of them on April 30. 他4月30日从越南撤退
[33:50] And that gave me a month to do my homework. 我花一个月做功课
[33:53] I talked to his neighbors, his teachers, his mom… 访问他的邻居 老师 老妈
[33:56] …scoutmaster. 甚至童军老师
[33:58] I pulled his dad’s record from the Pentagon. 从五角大厦调他老爸的档案
[34:01] And then started to move some pieces around the board. 然后就开始布局
[34:05] And my plan was to isolate and alienate. 我打算把他孤立起来
[34:12] WEST GERMANY 1976 西德 1976年
[34:15] And I had his C.O. give him just menial duties… 我让他和德国官兵
[34:18] …with non-English speaking personnel. 处理一些枯燥的行政工作
[34:20] And I kept him in limbo about even the possibility of going home. 至于何时退役也遥遥无期
[34:24] And then I watched and waited. 然后我就耐心观察等待
[34:28] This consignment is a misdirect. 运送有误
[34:30] It needs to go to the military H.Q. in Mannheim. You understand? 这份文件应该送到曼罕总部 你听懂吗?
[34:33] I don’t understand you. 我不懂
[34:37] – Fuck. – Then, in December… -可恶 -十二月我觉得他受不了了
[34:39] …when I didn’t think he could take anymore, I made the move. 我就采取行动
[34:52] There she is! 你来了ㄐ
[35:04] Sorry, sir. It’s Bishop. Sergeant Bishop. 长官 我是毕希 毕中士
[35:06] – Oh, Christ. Of course! – Hi. -天啊 没错 -嗨
[35:10] Sandy, this is Tom Bishop. It’s Tom, right? 珊蒂 这是毕汤姆 对吧?
[35:13] – Yes, sir. Tom, sir. – How are you? -是的 -你好吗?
[35:15] – Sandy? – My second wife. -珊蒂? -我第二任老婆
[35:17] Second wife? 第二任老婆?
[35:19] He asked me why I was in Berlin, 他问我怎么会到柏林
[35:21] and I said I was a military liaison of sorts. 我说我去担任军事联络官
[35:24] – It’s good to hear an American voice again. – I’ll bet. -能听到英语真好 -我想也是
[35:28] – What are you doing for Christmas? – No plans. -耶诞节你有什么打算? -没有
[35:45] – Central Intelligence? – Train you as an agent. -中情局? -我会训练你
[35:47] You’d be working for me, mostly undercover. 替我干卧底行动
[35:53] – In Europe? – Wherever the action is. -在欧洲? -哪儿有任务就去
[35:55] And if I preferred just to go home? 如果我只想回家呢?
[35:58] That’s okay. It’s fine. 那也行
[36:00] I can make arrangements 我可以做些安排
[36:02] for you to end your tour in San Diego. 让你到圣地牙哥服完役
[36:04] In which case, I’ll presume you’ll forget we ever had this conversation. 你也忘了今天说的话
[36:08] Look, it’s your choice. 这是你的选择
[36:15] The next day, we started his tradecraft. 隔天我就开始训练他
[36:17] Technology gets better every day, and that’s fine. 科技日新月益 那很好
[36:20] Most of the time, all you need is a stick of gum, 但是你只需要口香糖
[36:22] a pocketknife and a smile. 一把小刀和微笑
[36:24] That’s disappointing. 真令人失望
[36:27] Today we’re going to be discussing a radio set. 今天要谈的是无线电
[36:29] Not just any radio set, but a Russian radio set. 不是一般的无线电 是俄国制的
[36:34] Every building, every room, every situation is a snapshot. 仔细观察每个建筑房间和状况
[36:39] I’m sitting here talking to you, I’m also checking the room, 我在跟你讲话同时也在观察人群
[36:41] memorizing it. The people, what they’re wearing. 记住他们穿什么
[36:44] Then I ask: “What’s wrong with this picture? Anything suspect?” 然后找出破绽和嫌犯
[36:47] You got to see it, assess it, and then dismiss most of it without thinking. 你要连想都不必想就进行过滤
[36:52] – Without thinking? – Like breathing. -想都不必想? -跟呼吸一样自然
[36:54] You breathe, don’t you? 你会吧?
[37:00] Always carry cigarettes and a lighter. It’s a great icebreaker. 随身带香烟和打火机 很有用
[37:06] Listen, but I want your concentration to be on something different, 我要你听 但想着别的事
[37:10] so you don’t react. Understand? 别有任何反应 明白吗?
[37:14] – When do I get my first assignment? – When I decide you’re ready. -我几时出第一次任务? -等我觉得你准备好了
[37:18] – What is your name? – Michael Sandville. -你的名字? -桑麦可
[37:22] The suit in the kitchen. 在厨房的胖子
[37:25] – Threat? – Wait, how’d you see that? -有危险吗? -你怎么看到他?
[37:32] – See that apartment building? – Yeah. -看到那栋公寓吗? -看到
[37:34] Know anyone who lives there? 有你认识的人吗?
[37:37] Within five minutes, I want to see you standing on one of those balconies. 你要在五分钟内站在阳台上
[37:41] Come on. 拜托
[37:42] – Did you serve in Vietnam? 你在越南服过役吗?
[37:44] – No, I did not. – Favourite colour? -没有 -最喜欢的颜色
[37:46] – Why don’t we discuss it over coffee? – You just lost 10 seconds. -先喝杯咖啡再说 -你浪费了十秒
[37:58] Solicit information from someone. 向一个人搜集情报
[38:02] Gladly. 我很乐意
[38:09] Guy reading the menu. Don’t look at him. 看菜单的家伙 别看他
[38:13] – He wasn’t reading the menu. – He’s not reading at all. Threat? -他没在看菜单 -没错 他危险吗?
[38:17] Only to the hostess. 只对女服务生有危险
[38:19] You gave her four pieces of personal information… 你用四项个人资料
[38:22] …for one dubious, impersonal fact. 换来一项不可靠的资讯
[38:24] Just finding out where she got that dress. 我想知道她的衣服哪里买
[38:26] Where you from? When’s your birthday? 你是哪里人? 生日几时?
[38:28] You know everything about me. 你很了解我
[38:29] I don’t know a thing about you. 我对你一无所知
[38:31] What did you tell her? You’re straight. You’re engaged. 你打算跟她说什么? 说你是异性恋 订过婚
[38:35] Tomorrow is your girl’s birthday, 明天是未婚妻生日
[38:37] and you have no taste in women’s fashion. 最后 你对服装毫无品味
[38:40] What if she were an asset? You told her four lies that now have to be true. 如果她是线人呢? 你的谎话要一直说下去
[39:11] – I thought spies drank martinis. – Scotch. Never less than 12 years old. -我以为间谍都喝马丁尼 -威士忌 12年以下不喝
[39:15] Is that right? 真的还假的?
[39:17] Agency rules? 中情局的规矩?
[39:19] My rules. 我的规矩
[39:23] So, what else? What else do I need to know? 我还需要知道什么?
[39:27] Put away some money so you can die someplace warm. 把钱存起来到暖和地方养老
[39:30] And don’t ever touch it. Not for anyone, ever. 千万别为任何人花掉
[39:37] Is that it? 就这些?
[39:42] Don’t ever risk your life or your career for an asset. 千万别为线人冒生命危险
[39:46] If it comes down to you or them, send flowers. 若发生不幸了 送送花篮就够了
[39:53] He was a natural. 他是天生好手
[39:54] He could take an East German who’d just come over the wall… 一个刚翻越柏林围墙的东德人
[39:57] …look him in the eye, and ask him to go back… 他可以看着对方双眼
[40:00] …to the place he’d just fled and spy for us. 说服他重返铁幕替我们当间谍
[40:09] He got so good, he could close in an afternoon 他越来越高竿
[40:12] and send the guy out with a smile. 一个下午就能让他笑着回去
[40:14] Let me get this straight. You allowed a contract agent to develop assets? 慢着 你让他培养线人?
[40:19] He was that good. I thought he’d be a fine case officer. 他非常厉害 有一天能当主管
[40:22] Let’s get on with it. I’d like to hear what you can offer about Operation Rodeo. 继续吧 我想知道牛仔行动的细节
[40:27] – “Rodeo”? – The Cathcart affair? -牛仔行动? -甘丝卡事件?
[40:33] Hold transcription. Hold tape. I’ll be right back. 暂停录影 我马上回来
[40:59] This would go a lot faster if you’d tell me something about the op. 让我知道行动内容会比较好
[41:02] What’s it called? “Sideshow”? 行动名称是 杂耍 吗?
[41:07] What about it? 是又怎样?
[41:11] How did you get this information? 你是怎么知道的?
[41:12] Just stuff we learn in the field. 我学来的技巧
[41:21] Sorry about that. Okay, where were we? 不好意思. 我们谈到哪里?
[41:24] I think we were talking about Operation Rodeo. Right, Chuck? 我们正谈到牛仔行动 对吧 查克?
[41:30] You’re on. 说吧
[41:34] My East German contacts… 我的东德线人
[41:37] …discovered that we had an unidentified mole in the embassy. 发现大使馆有一个内奸
[41:42] And we had the Ambassador in our cross hairs… 我们本来怀疑内奸是大使
[41:45] …until some information leaked when he was out the country. 但是情报外泄时他人却不在
[41:47] So that just left one possibility. 于是只剩下一个嫌犯
[41:50] – Ann! – Hello. -安妮 -嗨
[41:53] – Ann Cathcart. – Yeah. -安妮甘丝卡 -没错
[41:56] Bishop was involved in a small but integral part of the operation… 毕希扮演的角色虽小却很重要
[41:59] …going east to bring across an East German functionary named Schmidt. 他要把一名东德线人史密带来
[42:03] – Ready? – Yeah. -好了吗? -好了
[42:18] Fuck! 可恶ㄐ
[42:19] Your passport is in the glove box. Spill some vodka on your coat. 你的护照在手套盒内 车上有伏特加 在身上洒点酒
[42:23] If they stop us, don’t say a word. Remember, you’re drunk. 若被拦下来 别出声 就装成酒鬼
[42:26] And where is Mrs. Muir? 穆太太呢?
[42:28] Patricia left me, Ann. She filed for divorce. 派翠丝跟我离婚了
[42:32] I’m so sorry, Nathan. How is it I always say the wrong things? 抱歉 纳森 我老是说错话
[42:37] Patricia? 派翠丝?
[42:39] Yeah, my third wife. 我第三任老婆
[42:41] My God, how many wives have you had? 老天 你到底有几个老婆?
[42:44] Four. You want to hear about them or Bishop? 四个 你想听八卦还是毕希的事?
[42:52] – You see that gentleman? – Yeah. -看到他吗? -看到
[42:54] He’s the Ambassador. Why don’t you go say hello to him? 他是大使 去跟他打声招呼
[43:02] Your scotch is older than she is. 你喝的威士忌都比她老
[43:04] Am I supposed to feel bad about that? 我该感到内疚吗?
[43:15] They know. 他们知道了
[43:17] – They have my family already. I know it. – They’d have stopped us by now if so. -我的家人死定了 -如果是 我们早就被拦下来
[43:21] Tomorrow, your wife and kids will be safe in Munich. 你的家人会在明天 安全抵达慕尼黑
[43:23] – I have to make a stop. – What? -我要停一下 -什么?
[43:25] A scheduled stop. It’s okay. For a phone call. 没关系 我要打通电话
[43:28] They’ll follow you. They’ll hear you! 他们会跟进去
[43:30] Frederick, it’s all taken care of. If they ask, tell them I got sick. 放心 他们若是问起 就说我不舒服
[43:43] Why don’t we go outside? I’m sure we won’t be missed. 我们出去吧 没人会注意的
[43:47] I wish I could. 我也很想
[43:49] I have to stay near the phone. 可是我在等电话
[43:51] Working on a Saturday night? 周六晚上都得工作?
[44:03] Are you bringing someone across? 有人要投奔自由?
[44:34] – Yes? – Vodka did me in, I’m coming home. -怎么了 -我喝醉了 我要回家
[44:37] – Throw out the bottle. – Repeat? -把酒瓶丢掉 -再说一次
[44:40] – Throw out the bottle. – They know. -丢掉酒瓶 -他们知道了
[44:43] They don’t fucking know. They’ll be waiting. Drop close to checkpoint. 他们才不知道 他们会在边界等你们
[44:46] – Negative. We’re coming across. – No! That’s an order. -我们要闯关 -不行 这是命令
[44:54] They are coming. 他们来了
[44:55] You have to let him go. 你要让他走
[44:56] They will kill him! 他们会杀了他
[45:07] Good evening. 你好
[45:13] Where is he? 他人呢?
[45:39] Let’s go… just a couple of drunks. 走吧 只是两个醉汉
[46:23] Change of plans, Frederick. 计划改变了
[46:33] You will drive me across, just as you said. 你要按照计划送我过去
[46:36] If I do that, they’ll kill us both. This way we still have a chance. 他们会杀了我们 这样一来我们才能活命
[46:40] You liar. This way you still have a chance. 骗人 这样一来你才能活命
[46:46] I can’t help you. 我帮不了你
[46:48] – Get out of the car. – I will not get out of this car. -快下车 -不要
[47:02] – Get out of the car! – I will not get out! -给我下车 -不
[47:06] Please. My wife. My children. 求求你 我有老婆小孩
[47:09] I can’t help you. 我帮不了你
[48:09] Nathan, what happened? What went wrong? 到底出了什么事?
[48:11] – Nothing. – Nothing? -没事 -没事?
[48:14] Actually, one thing. 只有一件事
[48:17] Don’t ever question me again. Ever. 以后别再质疑我
[48:19] – What? – I give an order, you take it. -什么? -你要服从命令 不准反驳
[48:21] Don’t ask why. Those 10 seconds on the phone could have blown the op. 别问为什么 浪费时间会破坏整个行动
[48:25] – The op was bringing Schmidt across. – It was to set up Cathcart. -目的是让史密投奔自由 -目的是诱捕甘安妮
[48:28] And your end had to look legit. 你必须让她信服
[48:32] – Are you telling me Schmidt was bait? – Yes. -难道史密只是诱饵? -对
[48:35] Nathan, they executed him on a shitty cellar floor! 他被处决了
[48:37] And it could have been you. About Schmidt… 你也差点没命 让我告诉你
[48:39] …he told the Russians last week he had a contact. 史密跟俄国佬放消息
[48:41] An American he could use. 说他有美国线人
[48:44] Don’t tell me that! You didn’t look in his eye! 别说这种屁话 你没看到他
[48:49] He was an asset. Don’t tell me that! 别睁眼说瞎话
[48:50] He was your asset. Somebody you used for information. 他只是一个你利用的线人
[48:53] Jesus Christ! You don’t trade these people like baseball cards! 你不能把人像棋子一样摆布
[48:58] – It’s not a fucking game! – Yes, it is. -这不是游戏 -这是游戏 这是一场游戏
[49:02] That’s exactly what it is. And it’s no kid’s game, either, but a whole other game. 但是这不是小孩子玩的游戏
[49:05] And it’s serious, and it’s dangerous, and it’s not one you want to lose. 这是你输不起的危险游戏
[49:13] Nathan, we killed this man. 我们害死了他
[49:17] We used him, and we killed him. 我们利用了他再害死他
[49:20] Okay, help me understand this one. 拜托你告诉我
[49:23] Nathan, what are we doing here? 我们到底在干什么?
[49:24] Don’t bullshit me about the greater good. 别跟我说伸张正义那套屁话
[49:27] That’s exactly what it’s about. 这就是伸张正义
[49:32] Because what we do is, 很不幸地
[49:33] unfortunately, very necessary. 我们的工作非常重要
[49:35] If you can’t sacrifice scum like Schmidt for those that only want their freedom… 如果你不能为追求自由的人民 牺牲像史密那种人渣
[49:39] …then you better take a hard look at your chosen profession. 那就要考虑你选择的工作
[49:43] It doesn’t get any easier. 因为这会越来越复杂
[49:45] You want to walk? 你想走人?
[49:48] Walk. 想走就走吧
[49:57] You should’ve told me about the op. You used me. 你应该先告诉我 你利用了我
[50:01] I did. Listen to this, because this is important. 没错 听好了 这很重要
[50:03] If you’d pulled a stunt there and got nabbed, 你若抗命被捕
[50:06] I wouldn’t come after you. 我不会去救你
[50:08] You go off the reservation, I will not come after you. 你若擅自行动 我也不会救你
[50:19] – Fuck your rules, Nathan. – Okay. -去你的臭规矩. -好吧
[50:23] But tonight they saved your life. 但今晚它们救了你一命
[50:53] Can we have the relevant files 请拿来甘安妮有关的档案
[50:55] on Ann Cathcart, please? 我想看一下
[51:05] Ann Cathcart’s body was found… 甘安妮被发现…
[51:09] …in the lobby of a cheap hotel in East Germany… 陈尸在东德廉价旅馆大厅
[51:11] …just two months after she defected. 在她投奔东德两个月后
[51:17] Beaten to death. VoPos never solved the case. 她被活活打死 查不出凶手
[51:22] – Bishop was in Berlin when this happened. – We were both in Berlin. -当时毕希在柏林? -我们都在那儿
[51:25] Do you recall Bishop’s reaction to Ann Cathcart’s death? 他对这消息有何反应?
[51:34] Motive and opportunity. 他有动机和机会
[51:36] You should leave here knowing that we’re looking into every possible scenario. 我们这是在调查所有的可能性
[51:43] What’s Sideshow? 杂耍行动是什么?
[51:47] You don’t need to know. 你不必知道
[51:52] Why are you trying to burn Bishop? 你们为什么要牺牲毕希?
[52:01] Troy? 托雷?
[52:10] Hold transcription. Hold video. 暂停录影
[52:17] Sideshow was a bugging op. 杂耍行动是监听行动
[52:22] Listening to government offices in eastern China. 对中共官员进行监听
[52:24] The trade talks? 有关贸易谈判?
[52:27] You’re afraid the cookie jar lid is gonna shut on our hand? 你们怕事情曝光后果不堪设想
[52:31] Come on, guys. The Chinese need trade status more than we need to give it. 少来了 中共比我们更需要贸易往来
[52:35] That’s not necessarily so. 这可不见得
[52:37] Twenty-four hours after capture, Bishop is allowed to start talking. 干员被捕24小时后就能招供
[52:40] That gives you 10, 12 hours to make a trade. Now, come on, you’re on the clock. 还有12小时能救他出来 时间急迫
[52:45] 2:10 pm EXECUTION 8:00 am 2:10pm 清晨八时处决
[52:48] He doesn’t know anything. Bishop wasn’t on Sideshow. 他什么都不知道 他并没有参与杂耍行动
[52:54] He wasn’t working for us. 他不是替我们工作
[52:57] He was arrested during a rescue attempt at a prison 他是在闯入监狱救人时被捕
[53:00] outside Su Chou. 那是在苏州
[53:08] Who was he after? 他去救谁?
[53:10] Don’t know. 不知道
[53:13] Get off me! 放开我
[53:30] For more on this late-breaking story, we go live to Hong Kong. 我们有来自香港的报导
[53:35] It’s just been confirmed that the Chinese claim to have arrested… 中国政府确实并宣称
[53:38] …an American operative of the CIA. 逮捕一名美国中情局干员
[53:40] While the State Department remains quiet, sources say that… 虽然国务院保持缄默
[53:43] …the individual, working out of the American consulate here… 但消息来源指出这名干员
[53:46] …was captured in an act of espionage. 在进行间谍活动时被捕
[53:49] If confirmed, this comes at a bad time for an administration… 如果消息正确
[53:52] …which is in trade negotiations with China. 将对中美贸易谈判有负面影响
[53:54] The U.S. government is in the process of negotiating for his release. 美国政府正在努力营救他
[53:58] We are so fucked. 我们惨了
[54:00] …the situation as it develops. . 这下就别无选择了
[54:02] This is Frank Nall, live in Hong Kong. 记者法兰克来自香港的现场报导
[54:05] Guess that limits our options. 看来我们别无选择
[54:09] I want to know what you have to say about this, and I want it on the record. 我要听你的想法 而且要录音
[54:19] When I was a kid, I used to spend summers on my uncle’s farm. 小时候我到叔叔的农场过暑假
[54:22] He had this plow horse that he used to work with every day. 他有一匹马每天都工作
[54:27] And he really loved that plow horse. 他很爱那匹马
[54:29] One summer, she came up lame. 有一年它瘸了脚
[54:31] Could barely stand. 站都站不住
[54:33] The vet offered to put her down. You know what my uncle said? 兽医要替它安乐死 你知道我叔叔说什么?
[54:40] No, Muir, what did he say? 不知道 什么?
[54:42] “Why would I ask somebody else to kill a horse that belonged to me?” 我干嘛让别人杀死我的马?
[54:54] Get me Peter Brody at the FCC. 找联邦通讯委员会的布彼得
[54:57] I don’t care, just get him. 我不管 快找他
[55:03] Looks like Bishop’s gonna be okay. 看来毕希不会有事了
[55:06] Good. 那就好
[55:10] What about the flag? 国旗怎么办?
[55:12] Keep it. To remember me. 留着吧 算是我的纪念
[55:15] You know where to store this stuff? 你知道该锁在哪儿吧?
[55:17] Yeah. What do I do with the storage key? 知道 钥匙呢?
[55:20] If I need it, I’ll send for it. Send you a postcard. 有需要我会请你寄给我
[55:22] – From where? – Not a chance. -寄到哪儿? -我才不说
[55:26] You’d show up and try to clean the place, and scare the native girls away. 我说了你就会跑来把美眉吓跑
[55:29] I wish. 才怪
[55:30] I’ll be working for Andy Unger down the hall. 我得替昂格工作
[55:42] You’re gonna miss it. 你会想念这一切
[55:48] You know that, don’t you? 你应该知道
[56:10] Thank you. 谢谢你…
[56:13] Have a nice day. Thank you. 祝你愉快…谢谢你…
[56:28] More on this late-breaking story, we go live to Hong Kong. 来自香港的报导
[56:33] In a late-breaking development of the incident reported earlier… 这则新闻有最新的发展
[56:36] …rumors that Tom Bishop, an alleged CIA operative… 中情局干员毕汤姆被捕的消息
[56:40] …had been captured in an act of espionage now appears to be a hoax. 被证实是场恶作剧
[56:44] Tom Bishop died 14 months ago. 毕汤姆十四个月前就去世了
[56:46] While the CIA has made no official comment… 虽然中情局没有正式发言
[56:49] …sources close to the Agency have confirmed Bishop’s death late last year. 但消息指出他去年年底就去世
[56:52] The story is due to an overzealous member of the Chinese government… 这乌龙新闻来自一名中共官员
[56:55] …who leaked the false information… 他捏造这样的假消息
[56:59] …in the hopes of undermining the current U.S. trade negotiations. 是为了破坏中美贸易谈判
[57:02] This is Frank Nall, live in Hong Kong. 记者法兰克在香港的报导
[57:12] 3:30pm 3:30 pm
[57:20] Told you, you’d miss it. 我就说你会想念这一切
[57:23] Who do you trust in Military Intelligence? 你在军情部有熟人吗?
[57:25] I co-signed Martha Rayburn’s car loan. 我替雷玛莎当过保人
[57:27] Listen, Gladys, I got to buy some time here. 我必须争取时间
[57:31] I’m gonna need the imagery analysis for a military prison near Su Chou. 我要苏州监狱的卫星影像分析
[57:35] And if you use the phones, don’t use these. 别用办公室的电话
[57:38] Any chance I could lose my job over this? 我可能会丢掉差事吗?
[57:43] Good. I didn’t want to work for Andy Unger anyway. 很好 我也不想替昂格做事
[57:58] I know who it is. 我知道是谁
[58:02] I know who Bishop was after. 我知道毕希去救谁
[58:07] – Well, so do we. – But do you know why? -我们也知道. -你们知道原因吗?
[58:11] If anybody knew the back-story, it would… 如果内幕消息被外界知道
[58:16] It would make a congressional hearing really worth watching. 你们在国会就会被修理得很惨
[58:21] And, by the way, that’s not in the op reports. 行动记录可没这些消息 地图分析室
[58:36] Muir, you’re not cleared to be in here. 你没得到许可进来
[58:38] Relax, if I didn’t have clearance, how did I get in? 老卡 别紧张 我没许可怎么进得来?
[58:41] Where’s this report? The people on the seventh floor 报告呢? 我从七楼下来
[58:43] are pretty disappointed it hasn’t arrived yet. 大家都在等 报告却没到
[58:46] Hold on. 等等
[58:50] What report? 什么报告?
[58:51] You were at the briefing. I’m talking about Tom Bishop. 你也听过简报 毕汤姆呀
[58:55] Bishop went rogue. 他擅自行动
[58:57] They were gonna pull him out until somebody up there… 对 他没被召回是因为上头说
[59:00] …I won’t say who, said that your dept. claimed there weren’t enough resources. 你这部门有人认为资料不够
[59:03] Who said that? 谁说的?
[59:06] I can buy some time while you pull this thing together. 你先整理资料 我替你拖时间
[59:09] Operation Sideshow, 杂耍行动 魏中校
[59:11] that’s near the prison, right? 杂耍行动的目标是军事监狱
[59:13] Near Su Chou. 苏州监狱
[59:16] China. Come on. 在中国呀
[59:22] Any air support? 有空中支援吗?
[59:27] Shit, this is probably Folger. 一定是上头ca11我 葛蒂
[59:32] Yes. 没错
[59:37] Penghu Islands. 澎湖群岛
[59:40] Commander Wiley’s outfit. Forty minutes from Su Chou prison. 魏中校的部队在澎湖群岛 距离苏州监狱40分钟
[59:46] Thank you. 谢谢你
[59:47] Hey, I’m having a little retirement dinner party tonight. 今晚我有一个小小的退休餐会
[59:51] Services library. Say, 7:00? 七点钟在图书馆
[59:53] Sure. 好呀
[59:56] You know, I didn’t know you liked me. 我不知道你喜欢我耶
[1:00:16] What was that all about? What did Muir want? 那是怎么回事? 穆尔要什么?
[1:00:20] We were just talking. 我们只是在闲聊
[1:00:23] – What about? – His party. -聊什么? -他的退休餐会
[1:00:28] I don’t think you’re invited. 你没被邀请哦
[1:00:41] It’s me. 是我
[1:00:45] Where are you? 你在哪里?
[1:00:46] First floor coffee shop. 一楼咖啡厅
[1:00:48] Talk to me. 说吧
[1:00:50] Imagery Analysis. 监狱影像分析图
[1:00:52] They’ve got every angle on the prison you could want, collecting dust. 他们都摆着堆灰尘
[1:00:56] Gladys, get me whatever they have. 全都给我
[1:00:57] I’ll have to go through Folger’s office. 必须得到傅哲的批准
[1:00:59] I’m aware of that. I need info on an outfit of ours in the Penghu Islands. 我也要在澎湖的部队的资料
[1:01:03] Commander Wiley’s outfit. 魏中校的部队
[1:01:06] Muir? Muir, wait up! 穆尔 等一下
[1:01:12] And call Kappler in the map room. Tell him my party’s canceled. 打给老卡说我的餐会取消了
[1:01:15] Your party? 你的晚宴?
[1:01:24] We need you upstairs a bit longer. 我们要你上去一下
[1:01:26] What’s that? 什么?
[1:01:27] I said we’re gonna need you upstairs a bit longer. 我说你要再上去一下
[1:01:37] You’ve got something in your teeth. 你的牙齿黏了东西
[1:01:49] Harker says you might care to enlighten us on information… 哈克提及
[1:01:51] …that’s not in your op reports? 你有行动记录上没有的资料?
[1:01:54] I just want to help out. 我只是想帮忙
[1:01:57] Is it relevant to the issue at hand? 这重要吗?
[1:02:02] I know who Bishop was after. 我知道毕希去救谁
[1:02:07] Elizabeth Hadley. 伊莉莎白海莉
[1:02:16] Pull up what we have on Hadley. 把她的档案调出来
[1:02:44] Yeah, it was a tip-of-the-sword deal out of Beirut. 贝鲁特的行动非常棘手
[1:02:48] Intended to be clean and efficient in a place that was anything but. 必须在战区有效地完成任务
[1:02:53] By ’85, the place was a nightmare. 当时贝鲁特就像人间炼狱
[1:02:55] BEIRUT ’85 贝鲁特 1985年
[1:03:00] …the surrounding areas into a new round of bitter fighting. 贝鲁特及近郊发生激烈战斗
[1:03:04] Sheik Salameh was our target. 我们的目标是萨勒梅酋长
[1:03:07] He ran a large terrorist faction 他所领导的的恐怖组织
[1:03:09] that had taken out many American targets, 曾攻击美方目标
[1:03:11] at least one of the embassy bombings… 包括美国大使馆爆炸案
[1:03:13] …that left 212 people dead, 造成212人丧命
[1:03:16] mostly civilians. 多半是平民
[1:03:18] An assassination was not an option. 我们不能进行刺杀
[1:03:20] He needed to appear to die of natural causes… 必须以自然的方式除掉他
[1:03:22] …to avoid violent repercussions and even more bloodshed. 要不然就会引起强烈报复行动
[1:03:25] His base of operations was Cyprus. 他的基地在塞普勒斯岛
[1:03:28] We knew that he was extremely dangerous and paranoid. 他极端危险 疑心也非常重
[1:03:31] He was planning a trip to Beirut to see the family doctor. 但他准备去贝鲁特看家庭医生
[1:03:37] I sent Bishop in a couple of months ahead of me to make contacts… 毕希比我早去两个月
[1:03:39] …and get within striking distance of the sheik. 设法建立关系接近酋长
[1:03:45] I set him up at the Commodore. 他住在康德饭店
[1:03:47] You know, where all the flacks and the expatriates stayed. 记者和外国人都住那儿
[1:04:00] His cover was as a photojournalist. 他假扮成摄影记者 他很高竿
[1:04:03] He was talented. Had a good eye. 他很有才华 眼光很好
[1:04:05] Probably had a photography merit badge stuffed in a drawer at home. 家里大概有摄影比赛奖状
[1:04:11] It wasn’t that much different from Nam, actually. 那儿跟越南没什么两样
[1:04:13] So it wasn’t long before he was right at home. 他很快就如鱼得水
[1:04:27] It took him seven weeks… 他花了七个礼拜 医疗用品
[1:04:33] …but Bishop found a way to get to the sheik. 才找到办法接近酋长
[1:04:35] – Hi. – Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[1:04:40] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:05:02] Yeah, tobacco, see, cigarettes. 对 烟草 香烟
[1:05:05] Back up. Stay out of my way. 退后 让开
[1:05:07] It’s for the children, for God’s sake! 这是给小孩的药物
[1:05:14] Turn it off! 安静下来
[1:05:42] Fine. 好吧
[1:05:47] Okay, calm down. Calm down! Come on, quiet, guys. 安静点
[1:05:49] Bishop delivered a consignment of medical supplies to the refugee camp. 他帮忙把医疗用品送到难民营
[1:05:53] He’d arranged a deal with a new contact 他安排一个新的管道
[1:05:57] to get closer to the sheik’s doctor. 藉此接近酋长的家庭医生
[1:05:59] Take the antibiotics and the morphine straight into the hospital. 抗生素和吗啡直接拿到医院
[1:06:04] The rest of the stuff, the hypos, bandages, take it into storage, okay? 其它的像针筒 绷带… 直接拿到储藏室
[1:06:47] Fuck. 可恶
[1:06:51] What happened to the kid over here? 这孩子怎么了?
[1:06:53] He was trying to take The Hill. 他想去高地
[1:06:54] It’s in the north end of the camp. 那是在难民营的北边
[1:06:57] If they make it, they’re in a safe zone… 那是安全区域
[1:06:59] …where they can get medical supplies and food. 能拿到药和食物
[1:07:03] Of course, they’ve got to make it back. 但是他得冒险赶回来
[1:07:09] There we go, honey. 好了 乖乖
[1:07:20] I’d like to come back and do a story on the doc. 我想再回来访问医生
[1:07:23] – I could get something published for you. – For me? -我可以帮你刊登一篇报导 -帮我?
[1:07:26] Let the world know what’s going on here. 让世人知道真实状况
[1:07:28] I don’t know, Terry. 我不知道 泰瑞
[1:07:32] Maybe we can work something out. 也许我能替你安排
[1:07:47] Bishop did a “day in the life” spread on the doctor 毕希的报导被刊登出来了
[1:07:50] that got printed in the Times. 就在时代杂志上
[1:07:52] Why don’t you take a look at it? 请你看看
[1:07:53] So with that relationship intact, things looked good. 因此他们建立起不错的关系
[1:07:58] It’s good. 蛮好的
[1:08:00] Then again, this was Beirut. 但是贝鲁特局势不稳
[1:08:03] We didn’t know when the doctor would give the sheik his physical… 我们不知道酋长几时去看医生
[1:08:06] …but it was our one and only opportunity to take him out. 但这是除掉他的唯一机会
[1:08:09] I didn’t have the usual time to butter him up… 所以我不能跟医生耗时间
[1:08:12] …which means we needed twice the sex with half the foreplay. 意思是我们要加倍努力说服他
[1:08:20] – Hello? – Muir has arrived. -哈罗 -穆尔来了
[1:08:22] Can you get over here soon? 你能赶来吗?
[1:08:25] – Right. Okay. – Good. -好的 -很好
[1:08:37] All right. 好吧
[1:08:39] 怎么了? Israeli troops moving in to the Bek谩a Valley.
[1:08:41] 以色列部队进攻贝加谷 – Where in the Bek谩a? – South end.
[1:08:43] – Where in the Bek?a? – South end. -哪一边? -南边
[1:08:48] My God, it’s 5:30. With the roadblocks, you won’t get there till noon. 现在是5:30 路上一定有路障 你中午才能赶到
[1:08:51] Yeah, so the shots won’t be so pretty. 画面一定会很惨
[1:09:17] All right, I’m up. What’s so important? 我来了 有什么急事?
[1:09:20] It’s a new day. 又是新的一天
[1:09:22] – It’s too early, you psycho. What is it? – The Sheik Ali Salameh. -还早啦 搞什么? -萨勒梅酋长要来了
[1:09:25] He’s moving. 他出发了
[1:09:27] – How? – Speedboat from Cyprus. -怎么来? -他从塞普勒斯坐快艇来
[1:09:30] He’s booked the top floor of the Neb?a apartments for two weeks. 他会在这儿待两礼拜
[1:09:49] My God, you’re hideous. Why do you even bother? 你活像个野人 干嘛刮呢?
[1:09:52] I missed you, too. 我也很想你
[1:09:54] You want flowers at 5:00 a.m.? 一大早你就要我送花吗?
[1:09:56] Flowers would be nice, but I’ll settle for breakfast. 那也好 不过我想吃早饭
[1:09:59] I got a good spot. 有家好馆子
[1:10:01] Taught the guy to make migas. 我教厨子做墨西哥炒蛋
[1:10:02] Migas? A Mexican restaurant in Beirut? I’m impressed. 是吗?贝鲁特有墨西哥餐馆 棒呆了
[1:10:13] Suddenly, Mexican doesn’t sound so good to me. 我突然不太想吃墨西哥菜了
[1:10:20] Better be the best damn breakfast I ever had. 这顿饭最好是山珍海味
[1:10:23] Delicious. You’ll love it. 很美味 包你喜欢
[1:10:24] We have to get to the end of the alley. 不过我们得先闯过去
[1:10:26] You’re gonna make a beautiful corpse. 你死了一定很好看
[1:10:37] Happy birthday, Nathan. 生日快乐
[1:10:47] You know, Langley has seven different birth dates for you? 你在局里有七个不同的生日
[1:10:50] They’re all wrong. 全都不对
[1:10:52] Believe me, it wasn’t easy. KGB, Mossad, also wrong. 我知道 很难查 苏俄和以色列的情报也不对
[1:10:55] Fortunately, I was well-trained. 幸好名师出高徒
[1:11:01] Tom, I’m speechless. 我太感动了
[1:11:03] Where did you find this in Beirut? 贝鲁特怎么有这玩意?
[1:11:06] Beirut? Diplomatic pouch, overnight from London. 拜托 这是伦敦寄来的
[1:11:08] Got a new racket here. Operation Dinner Out. 这算是晚宴行动的一部份
[1:11:11] “Dinner Out”? 晚宴行动?
[1:11:15] Dinner Out. I’ll remember that. 晚宴行动 我会记得的
[1:11:38] Here we go. 来了
[1:11:56] How we doing? 进行得如何?
[1:11:57] The sheik’s scheduled for a physical. I made contact with his doctor, 酋长要做身体检查 我和酋长的医生建立关系
[1:12:01] who’s also his cousin. 他们是表兄弟
[1:12:02] Sounds right. The doctor’s name is Ahmad. 听起来不错
[1:12:05] He works in a refugee camp south of town. 艾默医生在城外的难民营治疗
[1:12:10] I got to him through an aid worker. 我透过援助工作者接近他
[1:12:12] Blonde or brunette? 金发或褐发?
[1:12:14] – I didn’t say he was a she. – Is she cute? -我没说她是女的 -她漂亮吗?
[1:12:19] Just someone I used to get into the camp. 我只是利用她到难民营
[1:12:23] She gonna be any further use to us? 她对我们有别的用处吗?
[1:12:25] Not to “us.” 没有
[1:12:36] Another piece of nasty business. Langley wants a backup. 另一件麻烦事
[1:12:45] They want me to liaise with the Lebanese militia, just in case. 上头要应变计划 我要找黎巴嫩民兵以防万一
[1:12:49] Nathan, those guys are cowboys. No. Not an option. 他们都是牛仔 这可不行
[1:12:52] All the more reason to make sure we do it our way. 所以我们的任务一定要成功
[1:13:39] You’re 10 minutes late. 你迟到了十分钟
[1:13:41] Nathan, we’re okay. I just got hung up. 没问题 只是耽搁一下
[1:13:44] – Look, we got zero room for error here. – You’re right. -这次行动绝不能出错 -说的没错
[1:13:47] You’re right. Won’t happen again. 你说得对 下次不会了
[1:13:54] Good to see you. 艾默 很高兴见到你
[1:13:57] – How are you, sir? – Great, thanks. -你好吗? -很好 谢了
[1:13:59] I have a friend you’d be interested in speaking with. 我有一位朋友 你应该会想要认识他
[1:14:01] – You good on time? – Okay. -你有空吗? -有
[1:14:04] Doctor. 你好 大夫
[1:14:05] – How are you? – Fine, thanks. May I? -你好吗? -很好 可以吗?
[1:14:07] Please. 请说
[1:14:10] It’s official business, a bit unpleasant, but something I think you ought to see. 这是公事 或许会令你不快 有一样东西你最好看一下
[1:14:18] The doctor’s father had been a politician, a diplomat of some note… 艾默医生的父亲是一位外交官 根据一项纪录显示
[1:14:24] …and he and his wife had died a couple of years back from CO2 asphyxiation. 他多年前因二氧化碳中毒死亡
[1:14:29] We have reason to believe that your parents’ death was not accidental. 我们相信你父母的死不是意外
[1:14:38] Are you saying they were murdered? 你是说他们是被谋杀?
[1:14:46] We know who did it. I wanted to give you a chance to do something about this. 我们知道凶手是谁 我可以给你机会报仇
[1:14:51] Something I think would serve both of our interests. 这对我们都有好处
[1:15:00] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[1:15:18] It’s like he wanted me to know. 他好像故意让我知道
[1:15:21] What I did know was that if we weren’t careful… 我只知道要是我们不小心
[1:15:24] …she was gonna cause the whole thing to come crashing down around us. 她就会让整个行动彻底失败
[1:15:36] Good, yeah. 很好
[1:15:38] He’s been with her every night. 他每晚都跟她在一起
[1:16:06] Scotch. 威士忌
[1:16:13] – What? What’s wrong? – Nothing. -怎么了? -没事 对不起
[1:16:15] Excuse me, sir? 对不起
[1:16:20] You see the gentleman at the bar? 吧台那位先生
[1:16:23] Would you get him a double of your cheapest scotch? 请给他一杯最廉价的 双份威士忌
[1:16:30] – Who is it? – He’s this guy -他是谁? -大使馆的人
[1:16:33] from the embassy. He helped me out with a passport problem. 他帮我搞定签证
[1:16:37] Excuse me. The gentleman here offered you a scotch. 对不起 那位先生请你喝酒
[1:16:45] Good guy. A really good guy. 他的人很好
[1:16:47] – Terry? It’s Terry, right? – That’s right. -泰瑞?对吧? -对
[1:16:50] Good to see you again, Nathan. 很高兴再见面
[1:16:52] I was saying how you helped me with that passport problem. 我正在说你帮了我的忙
[1:16:55] Elizabeth Hadley, Nathan Muir. 伊莉莎白海利 穆纳森
[1:16:58] – Pleased to meet you. – Nice to meet you. -很高兴认识你 -幸会
[1:17:00] You probably don’t know he mentioned you at the embassy. 他在大使馆提到你
[1:17:02] He said he’d met a beautiful girl and wanted to extend his stay. 他说他为了一位美女延长签证
[1:17:07] That’s got to be you, right? 那一定是你
[1:17:08] Well, you never know. 谁晓得呢?
[1:17:11] – You want to join us? – Maybe just for a minute. -一起坐吧 -只坐一下
[1:17:13] I don’t want to be a third wheel. 我不想当电灯泡
[1:17:17] What brings you to this part of the world? 你怎么会来贝鲁特?
[1:17:20] I’m with an international aid organisation. 我参加一个国际援助组织
[1:17:22] How do you keep track of it all? 你怎么能搞清状况?
[1:17:28] “It all”? 搞清状况?
[1:17:29] I haven’t been here that long, but it seems nobody trusts anybody. 我才刚来 但谁都不相信谁
[1:17:32] Seventeen sects all claiming their birthright here. 十七个教派都自称是正统
[1:17:34] – Do you have a favourite? – Our organisation is neutral. -你支持那一个? -我们的组织是中立的
[1:17:39] God, that must be nice. Being neutral. 中立一定很棒
[1:17:42] Never having to take sides. Sleeping like a baby. 不必靠边站 睡得很安稳
[1:17:45] – That’s a simplistic way to look… – Don’t defend me. -这很不公道… -你不必替我辩解
[1:17:48] What? 什么?
[1:17:49] No, she’s right. So how do you sleep, Elizabeth? 对 没错 你怎么睡得着呢?
[1:17:53] Actually, I don’t. 我都睡不着
[1:17:55] It’s the shelling. I can’t quite get used to it, you know. All night. 整晚在轰炸 我都睡不着
[1:17:59] More effective that way. Families at home, greater chance of casualties. 大家晚上不出门 死伤更惨重
[1:18:03] Then quite a lot of these shells seem to come from the sea, from warships. 很多炸弹 都来自外海的战舰
[1:18:08] Funny. Now that I think about it. 真奇怪 老实说
[1:18:10] The bombs, guns, bullets, tanks, they all come from somewhere else, too. 炸弹啦 枪啦 子弹啦 坦克啦… 全都来自别的地方
[1:18:14] China, Syria, Iraq, Iran, the U.S. 中国 叙利亚 两伊 美国
[1:18:21] This place is like 31 Flavors. Something for everyone. 这地方口味真多 大家各有所好
[1:18:24] Bad day at the office, Nathan? 你今天吃错药吗?
[1:18:26] You’re right. I apologize. 没错 我道歉
[1:18:29] You’re kind enough to invite me to your table… 你们请我坐
[1:18:32] …and I start talking politics off the bat. 我却高谈政治
[1:18:35] – I guess that’s the curse of the job. – Must be. -我猜这是职业习惯 -一定是
[1:18:38] So, Elizabeth, do you miss London? 伊莉莎白 你想念伦敦吗?
[1:18:44] It must be tough not being able to return. 你不能回去 一定很难过
[1:18:47] – That doesn’t concern you. – What are you saying? -关你什么事? -你在说什么?
[1:18:50] I don’t know if she’s mentioned that she’s not welcome at home. 我不知道她有没有提到 她在英国不受欢迎
[1:18:53] Her parents won’t talk to her, her brother and sisters think she’s crazy. 爸妈不理她 兄弟姐妹骂她疯子
[1:18:57] – She’s a fanatic. – Stop it. -她是狂热份子 -住嘴
[1:19:00] This is ridiculous. You just met this guy, right? 太过份了 你们不熟吗?
[1:19:03] No, please don’t. Please stay with your friend. 别说了 留下来陪你朋友吧
[1:19:07] Shit! 混蛋ㄐ
[1:19:10] – What are you doing? – What you should have done. Homework. -你在干什么 -你早该跟我一样做好功课
[1:19:15] – Nathan, she set us up with Ahmad. – Yeah? So she’s just an asset? -她替我们介绍艾默 -你只是利用她?
[1:19:18] Did it ever occur to you she might see you as an asset? 你没想过 她也在利用你吗?
[1:19:21] Yes, it did, and I’m telling you, you’re wrong. 我想过 但是你错了
[1:19:23] How did you two meet? 你们怎么认识的?
[1:19:25] Did you mark her, or was it the other way around? 是你找上她 或她找上你?
[1:19:28] Did she get you to do her any favours? 她请你帮过忙吗?
[1:19:29] Nathan, you’re out of line. Drop it. It’s under control. 你错了 一切都在控制下
[1:19:37] How about him? Rajiq Nabih. You got him under control? Hezbollah. 他呢? 他也在你控制下吗?
[1:19:41] She uses him to finance her camp, and he uses her for God knows what. 黎巴嫩武装份子 她利用他资助难民营 天晓得他利用她做什么
[1:19:48] Now tell me I’m wrong, Tom. Tell me you knew about him. 跟我说我错了 你知道他的事
[1:19:52] I don’t know what the fuck you’re doing. 我不知道你在搞什么
[1:19:54] My personal life is my business. You stay out of it! 不过别管我的私事
[1:19:57] Like heck. Sure, “Terry,” 好 泰瑞
[1:20:00] I’ll stay out of your personal life. 我不管你的私事
[1:20:28] Am I getting played here? 你在骗我吗?
[1:20:32] – Jesus, you’re such a… – Am I getting played? -老天爷 -是不是?
[1:20:35] You accuse me of lying to you? 你在怪我骗你?
[1:20:36] – What is it? – Do you want the truth? -什么意思? -你想知道事实吗?
[1:20:40] Well, fine. I’m a fixer. A fanatic. 没错 我是中间人
[1:20:43] How do you think I move so freely? 这样我才能来去自如
[1:20:45] I make deals, provide introductions, anything to help the people I work with. 我替人谈条件 拉关系 这全是为了帮助难民
[1:20:49] And as much as I’d like to deny it, sometimes, most times… 虽然我很想否认 但有时候
[1:20:52] …those introductions have consequences. … 很不幸 这些行动有一些后果
[1:20:55] Why can’t you go home? 你为什么不能回英国?
[1:20:59] Why can’t you go home? 你为什么不能回去?
[1:21:00] – Why? – I… -为什么 -我….
[1:21:03] – Why? – I was involved… -为什么? -我在…
[1:21:04] …with a human rights group in London. … 伦敦参加人权组织
[1:21:07] We bombed a building owned by China. 我们炸掉一栋中共建筑物
[1:21:09] It was supposed to be empty. It wasn’t. 当时应该没人却有人
[1:21:11] And I have to live with that. 我必须承担这后果
[1:21:16] Fine. That’s me. What about you? 这是我 那你呢?
[1:21:20] You can start small. Your name. 先从名字开始吧
[1:21:22] You know my name. 你知道我名字
[1:21:26] – Your name. – Terry. -你的名字 -泰瑞
[1:21:28] Tell me your real name, please. 不 你的真名 泰瑞
[1:21:32] Jesus, you’re pathetic. 老天 你真是可悲
[1:21:46] She had worked both ends against the middle for so long… 她一直都站在 天平的两端…
[1:21:49] …the middle decided to give up and go home. … 最后 终于失去平衡
[1:21:51] The Chinese, of course, had serious problems with her. 中共对她很不爽
[1:21:54] A lot of little ones, one big one. 原因很多 有一个很严重
[1:21:57] The London bombings killed the premier’s nephew. 那次他们炸死中国总理的侄子
[1:22:00] They don’t forget that kind of thing. 他们不会忘记的
[1:22:02] How well did you know Hadley? 你跟海利有多熟?
[1:22:05] Our paths crossed. That’s about it. 我们只见过一次面
[1:22:08] What was Bishop’s reaction to this? 毕希有什么反应?
[1:22:10] Didn’t bring it up. So, neither did I. 他没说 我也没提
[1:22:21] I’m gonna try to get us some work in South America. 下次最好到南美洲出任务
[1:22:23] You ever been to Argentina? 去过阿根廷吗?
[1:22:49] – You okay? – Yes, I am okay. -你还好 -我很好
[1:22:51] Okay. 很好
[1:22:58] Half a drop of this on the skin, he’ll be dead in 12 hours. 只要半滴 他12小时内就死
[1:23:03] You will use this stethoscope. 用这具听诊器
[1:23:06] You will take the cap off, hold it to his chest to check his heart… 把盖子打开 贴在他的胸口….
[1:23:08] …then place the cap back on. … 然后盖起来
[1:23:11] Don’t brush against it. 千万别碰到
[1:23:12] – Got it? – Yeah. -明白吗? -明白
[1:23:15] That’s it. 就这样
[1:23:22] Tell me. 告诉我
[1:23:24] – Is it hard? – Is what hard? -这很难吗? -什么事?
[1:23:29] To take a life? 夺走一条人命 是啊
[1:23:48] The sheik wants me to come at noon… 酋长要我…
[1:23:51] …on Friday. … 礼拜五中午去
[1:23:55] Which was just four, long days away. 四天漫长的等待
[1:24:00] Intelligence showed us that he was planning a major attack… 根据情报 他准备在…
[1:24:03] …on the civilian sector of West Beirut. … 西贝鲁特的平民区展开攻击
[1:24:06] We were on the clock, and we knew this was our only chance. 时间紧迫 机会稍纵即逝
[1:24:10] It was imperative that everything went according to plan. 一切都要照计划进行
[1:24:19] Bishop baby-sat the doctor… 毕希负责盯医生…
[1:24:20] …and the rest of us tried not to watch the water boil. … 我们尽量确保不会出状况
[1:24:31] And, to satisfy Langley, I met with the Lebanese militia… 为了满足局里的要求 我去和黎巴嫩民兵碰面
[1:24:34] …who were more than just a little excited about even the possibility… …他们对这很有兴趣…
[1:24:38] …of putting their bomb squad into action against the sheik… … 万一医生的任务失败…
[1:24:41] …in case the plan with the doctor failed. … 他们很乐意派敢死队炸死酋长
[1:24:46] The militia was purely a backup. Not a real option. 这是应变计划 最好不必用
[1:25:00] And then there was the waiting. 接下来就是枯等
[1:25:03] That’s the worst part. 这是最糟糕的
[1:25:04] Gives you too much time to consider, “What if? “ 这会动摇大家的信心
[1:25:26] My name is Tom. 我的名字是汤姆
[1:26:07] And then on Thursday… 然后到了礼拜四…
[1:26:09] …the day before the sheik’s physical… … 酋长看医生的前一天…
[1:26:12] …the Druze and the Party of God … 德鲁兹派和真神党
[1:26:15] started a street war in South Beirut. 在南区激战
[1:26:18] The sheik got antsy, and the water boiled over. 酋长慌了手脚 于是出了状况
[1:26:23] – Tom Bishop on the phone. – Yeah? -毕汤姆来电 -然后?
[1:26:25] The sheik wants him there within the hour. 酋长要他 一小时内赶去
[1:26:27] – Here we go. – Nathan, the doc is not with me. -那就去吧 -医生不在这儿
[1:26:30] Where is he? 他在哪儿?
[1:26:31] The Amal retaliated, shelling the Palestinian camp. 难民营遭到严重轰炸
[1:26:33] – You let him go? – Nathan! -你让他走了?
[1:26:35] – You let her take him? – I’m on my way now. -你让她带他走? -我正赶去 别通知黎巴嫩民兵
[1:26:38] The Lebanese militia isn’t an option. 那不是个好选择
[1:26:40] If the sheik gets away, we’re dead in the water. 让酋长逃走我们就死定了
[1:26:42] No, I can get him there! Just trust me. 相信我 我会把医生带去
[1:26:46] Get out of the way! 快让开
[1:27:47] Ahmad, it’s time. I’m sorry, we’ve got to go now. 让开 时候到了 现在就要走
[1:28:12] Fuck! Move! 可恶 让开
[1:28:30] – Hello. – It’s Muir. Where are we? -这是穆尔 -情况如何?
[1:28:33] Looks like they’re packing up to go. 看来他们准备要走了
[1:28:40] Move! 让开
[1:28:47] And? 几时?
[1:28:48] Could be an hour, or 10 minutes. 也许一小时 也许十分钟后
[1:29:29] Get out of the way! 给我让开
[1:29:32] Ahmad! Go! Move! 让开 给我让开
[1:29:34] Get out of the way! 让开ㄐ
[1:29:45] Hello. 嗨
[1:29:49] Repeat…0420. Okay. 四时二十分 好的
[1:30:28] Okay, good luck, Ahmad. 祝你好运
[1:30:33] – Ahmad, we got to go. You okay? – Yes. -快去吧 你行吗? -行 行
[1:30:39] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:34:05] The destruction was a little more extensive than anyone anticipated. 炸弹的威力 比我们想像的大
[1:34:09] Our Lebanese friends were insecure 这是黎巴嫩民兵的
[1:34:12] about this being their first big mission. 第一次任务
[1:34:14] So they packed the car with enough Semtex to blow up half of Beirut. 用的炸药足够 炸掉半个贝鲁特
[1:34:54] It was a tough deal, but I figured Bishop could handle it. 虽然死伤惨重 但我以为毕希能承受
[1:35:35] I didn’t see him until a week later… 我们一星期后搭机时才见到面…
[1:35:37] …when we were scheduled to fly out of there to Karachi. …我们原本就约定好要在卡拉奇见面
[1:35:43] That was the last time I saw him. 那是我最后一次见到他
[1:35:56] Happy? 满意吗?
[1:35:58] 7 4 casualties, an entire apartment block leveled… 74人死亡 整条街夷为平地…
[1:36:01] …one dead terrorist. …除掉一名恐怖份子
[1:36:03] Yeah, happy. 很满意
[1:36:05] We have some fucked-up barometer for success, don’t we? 我们对成功的定义有够扭曲 不是吗?
[1:36:11] Let’s take a walk. 走走吧
[1:36:35] I’m not going with you. I hooked up with another op. 我不跟你去 我参加另一项任务
[1:36:43] Probably for the best. 这样也好
[1:36:51] Is this about her? 是因为她吗?
[1:36:56] Make sure you’re doing it for the right reasons, Tom. 你最好确定 你有很好的理由
[1:36:59] Yeah, I’m done with your reasons, 我受够你的理由了
[1:37:02] Nathan. I’m done with you. I’m not ending up like you. 我也受够你了 我不想跟你一样
[1:37:14] Good luck. 祝好运
[1:37:17] Good luck. 你也是
[1:37:51] Lizzy? 莉莎
[1:38:27] Yes? I’m on my way. 是 我这就去
[1:38:31] I’m going to brief the White House. 我要到白宫简报
[1:38:33] We’ll finish this up at 0700 tomorrow. 明早七时再继续吧 影像分析
[1:38:41] – The files you requested, sir. – Thank you. -你要求的档案 -谢谢你
[1:38:53] Wait! You can’t go in there! 等等 你不能进去
[1:38:57] I’ll get back to you. It’s all right. 我再打给你 没关系
[1:39:03] – You can’t do this. – I’m due at the White House. -你不能让他送死 -我得赶去白宫
[1:39:07] He’s one of ours. 他是自己人
[1:39:09] Troy? 小崔?
[1:39:13] Do you remember when we could tell the good guys from the bad guys? 我们以前还能够明辨是非
[1:39:19] All this… was about something, wasn’t it? 这一切…… 都曾经有意义 不是吗?
[1:39:25] Yes. 是的
[1:39:33] 5:42pm 5: 42 pm
[1:39:48] Yeah, yeah. 好啦…好啦…
[1:39:50] Forgot my smokes. 我忘了香烟
[1:39:52] I’ll get them, sir. 我去拿
[1:40:09] You’re aware this is now a non-smoking facility, sir? 你应该知道大楼内不准吸烟
[1:40:13] Feels good to break a rule now and then. 有时候违反规矩很爽
[1:41:49] LONDON: STOCK EXCHANGE – Good morning. Thomas Quinn. 伦敦证券交易所 -早安
[1:41:51] – Mitch Alford, please. Nathan Muir. – One moment, please. -穆纳森找敖米奇 -请稍等
[1:41:54] Mitch, I got Nathan Muir on the line. Do you want to take it? Thanks. 穆纳森找你 你要接吗?谢了
[1:41:58] Hey, Nathan, what can I do for you? 我能帮什么忙?
[1:42:05] Who’s this? 她是谁?
[1:42:09] – She was his wife. – This guy and his fucking wives. -他老婆 -他的老婆真多
[1:42:12] She stayed in Korea while he did two tours in South America. 他在南美时 她留在南韩
[1:42:15] His second op with Harry Duncan was real sensitive shit. 他跟邓肯的任务 非常敏感
[1:42:20] Muir worked with Duncan? 他和邓肯合作过?
[1:42:23] Bishop worked for both of them. 毕希替他们俩工作
[1:42:25] Liquidate everything, Mitch. 卖掉一切
[1:42:27] Stocks, T- bills, money markets, the works. 股票 外汇…全都卖掉
[1:42:29] – Let’s discuss this. – No. I don’t care about penalties. -我们最好谈谈 -我不在乎
[1:42:32] – I want access to it now. – Nathan, “save for a rainy day”? -我立刻就要这笔钱 -你最好三思而后行
[1:42:36] I know what I’m doing. 别担心
[1:42:37] Wire- transfer the balance to this account: 把钱汇到这帐号
[1:42:40] 1-7-1-2-4-4-8-2-9-2 1-7-1-2-4-4-8-2-9-2.
[1:42:44] – First Maritime of Grand Cayman. – Grand Cayman? -开曼岛第一银行 -开曼岛?
[1:42:47] That’s it. Thanks, Mitch. 没错 谢了
[1:42:49] 9:22pm 9:22 pm
[1:42:51] This is Harker. 我是哈克
[1:42:52] Find out if there were any calls made to Hong Kong since this morning. 我要今天打去香港的通联记录
[1:42:55] The whole building. 整栋大楼
[1:43:04] – Hi. – Hi there. -嗨 -嗨
[1:43:05] I mislaid my pass. 我忘了带通行证
[1:43:09] – I’ll look upstairs. – No problem. -我回去找 -没问题
[1:43:10] Get a load of this. 你看看
[1:43:13] What? 什么?
[1:43:15] He consolidated his international trading account. 他卖掉所有的股票
[1:43:18] He did what? 什么?
[1:43:20] Sent them to a bank in Grand Cayman. 全都汇到开曼岛的银行
[1:43:24] – Get me his account balance. – Right. -把金额告诉我 -好
[1:43:31] U.S. EMBASSY HONG KONG 美国大使馆 香港
[1:43:37] – Yeah? – Harry? It’s Muir. -哈利 -是穆尔
[1:43:40] Here’s the list of the Hong Kong calls you requested. 这是香港的通联记录
[1:43:43] Embassy. 大使馆
[1:43:46] That’s his cell phone. 那是他的手机
[1:43:48] Hong Kong Herald. 香港前锋报
[1:43:53] That’s Andrew Unger’s fucking office. 那是昂格的办公室
[1:43:55] You still have contact with that official at the power company? 你还认识电力厂的厂长吗?
[1:43:59] Yeah. Yeah, Deng. Why? 认识 邓厂长 怎样?
[1:44:00] Yeah, this is Harker. I’ll hold. 这是哈克 我等
[1:44:06] Where can I fax you that’s under the radar? 我传真到哪儿才会安全?
[1:44:09] Kowloon Marriott. 九龙万豪酒店
[1:44:11] Look, what the hell’s going on here, Muir? 你到底在搞什么?
[1:44:14] – You got to trust me on this, Harry. – And why should I trust you? -你要相信我 -为什么?
[1:44:17] You recommended Boy Scout to me in the first place. 是你把童子军 介绍给我
[1:44:20] Call me on my cell. 打到我手机
[1:44:34] – What’s going on, Unger? – I’m looking for my badge. -穆尔?怎么回事? -我在找我的通行证
[1:44:37] I don’t understand. It’s always… 我不懂…
[1:44:38] 11:03pm 11:03pm
[1:44:53] – Where’s Muir? – Looks like he’s gone for the day, sir. -穆尔呢? -他好像已经走了
[1:44:56] What? 什么?
[1:44:59] How much longer? 还要多久?
[1:45:01] Print them out and send them up. 印出来送给我
[1:45:11] – Yeah. – What now? -好 -现在呢?
[1:45:13] Did you get my fax? 收到了吗?
[1:45:14] Yes. I see an op requiring three months of prep. 收到了 这要花三个月准备
[1:45:18] Bishop prepped it before he piggybacked Sideshow. 毕希早就准备好了
[1:45:20] So, what, we gonna ask him for help? He’s gonna be dead in six hours. 你要找他帮忙吗? 你要找他帮忙吗?
[1:45:24] He’s got a friend on the inside. Check the roster for Sideshow. 他有内线 查杂耍行动名单
[1:45:27] Well, I’ll be damned. Tran. 真没想到 小崔
[1:45:31] He’s got all the schematics for the prison. 他有监狱平面图
[1:45:33] So what do we need Deng for? 找邓厂长干嘛?
[1:45:34] Thirty minutes to complete blackout at Su Chou. 请他让苏州停电半小时
[1:45:37] – And, Harry? – Yeah. -还有… -是
[1:45:39] Get me bottom dollar. 杀到最低价 急电
[1:47:07] 2:55am 2:55 am
[1:47:27] Yeah. 喂. 九龙万豪酒店 香港
[1:47:28] Deng wants 500,000 yuan 邓厂长要五十万人民币
[1:47:31] – for the power-out in Su Chou. – No way. -办不到
[1:47:36] Tell him $100 K, and I’ll pay in dollars. 跟他说我只能付十万美金
[1:47:40] – $100,000 U.S. dollars? – No way. That’s not enough. -十万美金? -太少了 不够啦
[1:47:45] $300,000 U.S. 三十万
[1:47:48] Well, he won’t risk it for less than $300,000, but he will take dollars. 他要三十万 美金就可以了
[1:47:53] Five years ago, it would have cost $20,000. 五年前只要两万就能搞定
[1:47:56] Five years ago, 五年前
[1:47:58] Deng wouldn’t have had to bribe ten employees, two supervisors… 他不必贿赂十名员工 两名主管
[1:48:02] …a local politician, … 和官员
[1:48:04] all of whom stand to lose their lives if they get caught. 被逮到他们全都会被枪毙
[1:48:10] Come on, Muir, it’s not like it was your money. 拜托 这又不是你的钱 28万2千元 穆纳森
[1:48:18] Tell him $282,000 in a Grand Cayman account, and that’s it. 跟他说最多只有28万2千元
[1:48:29] $282,000? 28万2千元
[1:48:35] Okay, okay, it’s a deal. 好啦…可以 算了
[1:48:46] Okay, it’s a done deal. 搞定了
[1:49:00] Good morning, Gladys. 早 葛蒂
[1:49:01] If the wife calls, tell her I’ll be upstairs. 我老婆打来就说我在楼上
[1:49:16] – Good morning, gentlemen. – Director Wilson. -早 各位 -威尔森局长
[1:49:18] Good morning. Have a seat. 早 请坐
[1:49:23] I found some extra stuff on Bishop. 我找到更多资料
[1:49:25] 7:04am 7:04 am
[1:49:28] I don’t think it’s relevant, but if you want to see it… 应该没有用 不过你们要看….
[1:49:32] Harker, you want to go ahead? 哈克 你先说吧
[1:49:38] There are a couple of things that need to be cleared up. 有几件事要澄清一下
[1:49:42] – About Bishop? – No, about you, Muir. -关于毕希吗? -不 是关于你
[1:49:44] About the past 24 hours. 关于你这一天的活动
[1:49:47] Mr. Muir has been working against us from the start. 穆先生从一开始就跟我们作对
[1:49:51] What are you talking about? I’ve done nothing but cooperate. 胡说八道 我一直都很合作
[1:49:55] Cooperate? 合作?
[1:49:57] Have I withheld anything? 我隐瞒了什么吗?
[1:50:00] The fact that Harry Duncan tipped you off to Bishop’s situation… 你还没上班…
[1:50:03] …before you even arrived yesterday. … 邓肯就告诉你毕希的事
[1:50:06] Yet you chose to play dumb with us. Why? 但是你却装蒜 为什么?
[1:50:14] Then maybe you’d like to tell us about the calls you placed to Duncan… 也许你会想告诉我们…
[1:50:16] …from Andrew Unger’s office last night. … 你也从昂格办公室打给邓肯
[1:50:19] – Harry Duncan’s a friend. – Aren’t they all? -邓肯是我朋友 -每个人都是朋友
[1:50:22] – We were discussing a personal matter. – Harry Duncan’s gone missing. -那是私事 -邓肯不见了
[1:50:25] Well, good for Harry. He deserves some time away. 很好呀 他早该休假了
[1:50:28] With your $282,000? 带着你的28万2千元?
[1:50:33] Muir transferred that amount to a Grand Cayman account yesterday. 他昨天把这笔钱汇到开曼岛
[1:50:37] As of an hour ago, it’s gone. 一小时前钱就被领走
[1:50:42] You want to accuse me of something? 你要指控我什么就指控吧
[1:50:45] Accuse me. 告我吧
[1:50:48] Maybe the payoff went to Digby Gibson 也许这笔钱是付给
[1:50:52] when you tipped off the press. 向媒体泄漏消息的吉迪格
[1:50:54] – Troy? – Leave Digger out of this. -吉迪格? -别把他扯进来
[1:50:58] His paper is a front. He’s Ml6’s man in Hong Kong. 他是英国情报局香港主管
[1:51:03] Anything else, Harker? 还有吗?
[1:51:06] Yes, sir. Yesterday, lmagery Analysis 有的 就在昨天
[1:51:09] delivered a file requested by Muir’s secretary to your office. 你要求了一份影像分析图
[1:51:12] Did you receive that file, sir? 你有没有收到?
[1:51:16] – I don’t remember seeing it. – It was returned at 0300 this morning. -我没看到 -凌晨三点就被送回去
[1:51:23] All right, give it to me. 给我看
[1:51:28] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:51:39] Is this China? 这是中国吗?
[1:51:45] Muir? 穆尔?
[1:51:51] I believe it is, sir, and it would behoove Mr. Muir… 一定是 穆先生最好告诉大家
[1:51:54] …to tell us exactly what $282,000 has bought him there. 他在那儿买了什么
[1:51:59] Muir? 穆尔?
[1:52:06] It’s kind of difficult to explain. 这很难解释
[1:52:12] I think you’d better tell us everything. 你最好快说出来
[1:52:18] I’ve been using company resources for personal benefit. 我为了私事利用局里资源
[1:52:25] For the past year, I’ve been routing one of our satellites… 去年我利用中情局卫星
[1:52:27] …over some retirement property that I’m thinking about buying. 拍摄我想买的一栋房子
[1:52:38] What the hell is that? Harker, let me see that. 那是什么?给我看
[1:52:43] Because of the weather patterns and the erosion occurring… 那地方的海岸线受到侵蚀
[1:52:49] …along the coastline of the beaches and the fact that it’s my life savings… 这也是我的毕生积蓄
[1:52:54] …I just wanted to be sure. 我只想确定一下
[1:52:57] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:53:01] I believe I’ll sit in for the rest of this. 我要坐下来继续听
[1:53:06] Aiken, where did you leave off yesterday? 艾肯 昨天说到哪儿?
[1:53:09] Beirut, sir. 贝鲁特
[1:53:10] We still don’t know how Hadley wound up in a Chinese prison. 海利怎么会被关进中国监狱?
[1:53:15] Should we go off the record with this? 你要暂停录影吗?
[1:53:16] No, let’s just get on with this. 不用 尽快结束吧
[1:53:21] After the bombing, 爆炸事件发生后
[1:53:23] Hadley was a concern, 我们很担心海利
[1:53:25] not only to Middle East ops but to Bishop’s life. 我们怕她影响毕希的生活
[1:53:29] So, I brokered a trade with the Chinese government… 所以我和中共谈条件
[1:53:32] …using Hadley in exchange for a U.S. diplomat convicted of espionage. 拿海莉交换一名美国外交官
[1:53:43] She was flown to a high-security prison near Su Chou, eastern China. 她被送到苏州的高严防监狱
[1:53:54] Her place was cleared out and a letter saying… 她的住所被搬空
[1:53:57] …they were through was forged and left for Bishop to find. 只留下一封道别信给毕希
[1:54:06] It appears you underestimated Bishop’s feelings for her. 看来你低估了毕希对她的感情
[1:54:15] Yeah, I underestimated. 没错 我是低估了
[1:54:19] And you took it upon yourself to do this deal, and you were alone in this? 那次交换是你一个人安排的?
[1:54:28] Yeah. Just me. 是的 只有我
[1:54:40] Muir’s secretary is on the phone. 穆尔的秘书来电
[1:54:45] Your secretary’s on the phone. Line 1 . 你的秘书 一线
[1:54:57] – Yeah? – I’ve got Commander Wiley. -喂? -我找到魏中校
[1:55:02] Okay, connect us. 接过来
[1:55:04] U.S. MILITARY BASE 80 MILES WEST OF SU CHOU 美军基地 苏州以西八十哩
[1:55:05] Commander Wiley, sir. Package received. What’s the verdict? 收到命令 决定是什么?
[1:55:10] – We’re on for tonight. – Roger, sir, I understand. -今晚如期进行 -了解
[1:55:13] Operation Dinner Out is a go. Confirm? 晚宴行动如期进行 请确认
[1:55:16] Correct. Dinner Out is a go. 晚宴如期进行
[1:55:20] Thumbs up! 晚宴如期进行
[1:55:24] “Dinner out is a go”? Hell of a way to speak to your wife. 晚宴如期进行? 他用军事口吻跟老婆讲话
[1:55:30] Why do you think they keep dumping him? 怪不得她们都甩掉他
[1:55:38] 7:17am 7:17 am
[1:55:52] How did Bishop find out where she was? 毕希怎么会找到她?
[1:55:56] Couldn’t have been too hard. 不是很难吧
[1:55:59] Small world, people talk. 世界很小 谣言很多
[1:56:01] A white face in a Chinese prison stands out. 中国监狱的白脸孔很显眼
[1:56:05] He’s well-trained. 他也被训练得很好
[1:56:09] I should’ve known he’d find out. 我早该知道他会查出来
[1:56:15] – Any other questions? – Yeah, one. -还有问题吗? -有
[1:56:17] If you’d known he was going after her, would you have told us? 如果你知道他去救她会说吗? 不会
[1:56:33] SU CHOU PRISON 苏州监狱
[1:57:14] 7:42am 7: 42 am
[1:57:19] Do we edit the transcript or let it stand? 我们要修改这些记录吗?
[1:57:23] The Agency can’t be responsible for some crazy thing Bishop did on his own. 我们不必替毕希擅自行动负责
[1:57:34] I’m sorry about Bishop. 我为毕希感到遗憾
[1:57:38] So am I. 我也是
[1:57:41] – We done here? – Non-disclosure agreement. -结束了吗? -保密同意书
[1:57:47] Aren’t you gonna read it? 你不看吗?
[1:57:51] – Read it 1,000 times. – Aiken, -我看过一千遍了 -艾肯
[1:57:54] would you escort Mr. Muir from the building? 请你送穆先生离开
[1:59:14] – Dinner with his wife? – Sir. -跟他老婆吃晚饭? -长官
[1:59:17] Why? 怎么了
[1:59:19] – He said he had four wives. – I’m changing phones. -他说他有过四个老婆 -我要换电话
[1:59:23] – There was one in Germany. – His first wife was Korean. -一个在德国 -第一任是韩国人
[1:59:27] – And Peggy. That’s three. – He was only married once. -贝姬是第三任 -他只结过一次婚
[1:59:51] This is Blackhawk 1. We’re inbound. 黑鹰一号准备返航
[1:59:54] – Operation Dinner Out accomplished. – What did you say? -晚宴行动成功 -你说什么?
[1:59:57] Nothing. Just that we’re on our way home, sir. 没什么 我们要回去了
[2:00:00] – No, operation what? – Dinner Out, sir. -不 什么行动? -晚宴行动
[2:00:39] Who are the others? 那些女人是谁?
[2:00:42] Here it is. Patricia Lemour, 派翠丝 哈珊蒂 戴贝姬
[2:00:44] Sandra Harris and Peggy Dye. 她们是干员或线人
[2:00:46] All agents or civilian assets. 她们不是干员就是线民
[2:00:48] – They were all cover wives. – And who was he talking to? -全都是假老婆 -他到底跟谁讲电话?
[2:01:07] There’s been an incident in China. 中国出了事
[2:01:17] Jesus Christ. 老天爷
2001年

Post navigation

Previous Post: behind the glass(镜子后面)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Cemetery Junction(陵园路口)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme