英文名称:Sputnik
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:36] | 轨道4号宇宙飞船 1983年 | |
[01:40] | ♪ A million, million, million scarlet roses ♪ | ♪ 百万 百万 百万朵鲜红的玫瑰 ♪ |
[01:46] | ♪ From the window, from the window, from the window you see ♪ | ♪ 透过窗户 透过窗户 透过窗户就能看到 ♪ |
[01:52] | ♪ A million, million, million scarlet roses ♪ | ♪ 百万 百万 百万朵鲜红的玫瑰 ♪ |
[01:58] | ♪ From the window, from the window, from the window you see ♪ | ♪ 透过窗户 透过窗户 透过窗户就能看到 ♪ |
[02:03] | ♪ Who’s in love, who’s… ♪ | ♪ 谁坠入爱河 谁 ♪ |
[02:05] | Won’t you sing with me? | 你不跟我一起唱吗 |
[02:07] | Or should I inform Mission Control | 还是说我应该通知指挥中心 |
[02:09] | that the commander’s psychological condition has worsened? | 指挥官的精神状况恶化了 |
[02:12] | – Go ahead. – Alright. | -随便 -好吧 |
[02:15] | Then let’s sing something you like. | 那就唱点你喜欢的 |
[02:18] | You know, I used to kind of like that part about the roses… | 我以前还挺喜欢玫瑰那段 |
[02:21] | You see. | 你懂的 |
[02:23] | …a couple months ago. | 两个月前的时候 |
[02:27] | What’s happening, Cheget? | 情况如何 切格特 |
[02:30] | Ready for undocking. The system is functioning normally. | 正在准备出坞 系统运行正常 |
[02:34] | Pressure CA 730 BO 730. | 压力 CA730 BO730 |
[02:36] | Roger! Everything according to schedule! | 收到 一切按计划执行 |
[02:40] | So here’s my plan! | 我准备这样 |
[02:42] | When we get out of recovery, I’m going home. | 等我们康复了 我就回家 |
[02:45] | To my elevator, then my apartment. I’ll take off my shoes | 搭电梯 进我的公寓 脱鞋 |
[02:48] | and go straight down the hallway to the very end… | 直接走到走廊尽头 |
[02:51] | And turn on the hot water. | 打开热水 |
[02:56] | And then just a tiny bit of the cold. | 稍微加一点冷水 |
[03:00] | Alright! And climb into the bath. | 好了 然后爬进浴缸 |
[03:03] | And just let some jerk knock on the door! | 任由某个混蛋敲门不管 |
[03:05] | Just let him knock! | 就让他敲去 |
[03:10] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[03:12] | I’m going to Rostov. | 我要去罗斯托夫 |
[03:17] | – What do you have there? – Business. | -你去那里做什么 -有事 |
[03:23] | Some dame again? | 又是哪个女人吗 |
[03:25] | I know you! Mr. “beloved by women and children”. | 我了解你 “妇女儿童杀手” |
[03:32] | You can’t tell me? | 你不能告诉我吗 |
[03:34] | Temperature 23 degrees. Command issued to open the latch hooks. | 温度23度 下达打开栓钩的指令 |
[03:38] | Copy, Cheget! | 收到 切格特 |
[03:42] | Latch hooks open. | 栓钩打开 |
[03:48] | Controlling the departure of the TC from its station. | 正在控制推力室脱离空间站 |
[03:54] | Initiating full disengagement. | 开始全面脱离程序 |
[04:01] | We’ve undocked successfully. I’m watching the station. | 我们成功出坞了 我正看着空间站 |
[04:07] | Copy! | 收到 |
[04:10] | Well, it’ll be like this… | 到时候就这样 |
[04:12] | I’ll lay there in the bath. I’ll get out, | 我躺在浴缸里 然后起身 |
[04:14] | dry off with a towel. | 用毛巾擦干 |
[04:17] | I’ll put on cologne, of course. | 当然 我会喷上古龙水 |
[04:20] | We’ll dress up nice, wife on my arm, | 我们会打扮光鲜 挽着妻子 |
[04:23] | and on the 14th we’ll head to a concert | 14号一起去热列兹诺格尔克剧院 |
[04:26] | at the Zheleznodorozhnik theater. | 听音乐会 |
[04:27] | There, just for me, | 在那里她会 |
[04:30] | she’ll sing: | 为我一人歌唱 |
[04:31] | “A million, million, million scarlet…” | “百万 百万 百万朵鲜红的” |
[04:37] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[04:39] | I don’t know. Maybe the utility module? | 不知道 也许是工具模块故障 |
[04:43] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么也没看到 |
[04:45] | – We’re looking out the windows! – Yes sir. | -我们正往窗外看 -是 长官 |
[04:49] | Oh you stinker! | 真讨厌 |
[04:52] | Come on, come on, come on! | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[04:57] | Come on, my dear. | 拜托 亲爱的 |
[05:00] | Just a little more. | 再努力一点 |
[05:15] | Well, you don’t say! | 奏效了 |
[05:34] | Kostya! | 克斯特亚 |
[06:18] | 苏联 哈萨克斯坦 1983年 | |
[08:07] | 莫斯科 苏联医药学院 脑研究院 | |
[08:30] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[08:49] | – Hello! – Hello! | -你们好 -你好 |
[08:52] | OK, colleagues. We may begin. | 好了 同事们 可以开始了 |
[08:59] | This is a straightforward matter… | 这件事很简单 |
[09:01] | I propose we skip the introductions | 我提议我们略过介绍部分 |
[09:03] | – and move directly to the interview. – Ok. | -直接开始询问 -好 |
[09:05] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 |
[09:05] | The sooner we finish this unpleasant business the better, right? | 这件不快的事 我们越早了结越好 对吗 |
[09:12] | I’m not in a hurry. | 我不着急 |
[09:14] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[09:16] | Tatiana Yurievna, we are not your enemies. | 塔蒂亚娜·尤里耶夫娜 我们不是你的敌人 |
[09:19] | We know your methods. | 我们熟悉你的治疗方法 |
[09:21] | No one will accuse you of willfully | 没人会指控你 |
[09:23] | inflicting injury on a patient. | 故意伤害病患 |
[09:29] | But you will have to acknowledge some degree of negligence. | 但是你得承认在一定程度上你失职了 |
[09:31] | Negligence is failure to fulfill one’s duties. | 失职是指没能完成职责 |
[09:35] | – I did what was necessary. – You nearly drowned your patient. | -我做了必要的事 -你差点把患者溺死 |
[09:37] | I temporarily cut the oxygen supply to his lungs. | 我短暂地切断了对他肺部的氧气供应 |
[09:40] | He was improperly diagnosed. | 他被误诊了 |
[09:41] | The standard therapy would not have succeeded. | 标准疗法不会有效的 |
[09:44] | You held him underwater for nearly a minute. | 你把他按在水下将近一分钟 |
[09:47] | The boy is seventeen. | 那男孩才十七岁 |
[09:49] | The last two weeks his mother has visited | 她母亲在过去两周跑遍了 |
[09:51] | every office in the Health Ministry. | 卫生部的所有办公室 |
[09:52] | Then deal with his mother. | 那就对付他母亲 |
[09:55] | His psychogenic seizures are rooted in her overprotection. | 他的心因性痉挛的根源就在于她的过度保护 |
[09:58] | For now I blocked them. | 现在我压住了痉挛问题 |
[09:59] | They will return if you can’t keep her under control. | 但是如果你们继续让她控制他 他还会复发 |
[10:02] | Tatiana Yurievna, let me explain the situation to you | 塔蒂亚娜·尤里耶夫娜 我给你说明一下情况 |
[10:05] | so you will have no illusions. | 好让你搞清楚 |
[10:08] | Now you only have two options. | 现在你只有两个选择 |
[10:10] | Either acknowledge your guilt and accept dismissal | 承认你的过失并同意被开除 |
[10:14] | or we will be forced to send your file | 否则我们就不得不把你的档案 |
[10:16] | to the public prosecutor’s office. | 送去检察院 |
[10:18] | The conversation will be very different there. | 那里的人可不会像这样和你说话 |
[10:24] | I did the right thing. | 我做的是对的 |
[10:46] | Tatiana Yurievna! Can I have a word with you? | 塔蒂亚娜·尤里耶夫娜 我能和你谈几句吗 |
[10:49] | I answered all your questions at the inquiry. | 我已经在问询中回答了所有的问题 |
[10:52] | I am not from the Health Ministry. To the contrary. | 我不是卫生部的 恰恰相反 |
[10:56] | My name is Semiradov. I would like your expert opinion. | 我叫赛米拉多夫 我希望能听一下你的专业意见 |
[10:59] | You personally? Or your entire task force? | 是你个人还是你的特别工作组 |
[11:02] | It’s about a patient. | 是关于一个病人 |
[11:04] | I must ask you to come with me. | 我必须请求你同我一起去 |
[11:08] | Bring him here and I’ll give you my opinion. | 把他带来 我会给出我的建议 |
[11:10] | If you can do so within two weeks, before I am dismissed. | 要是你能在两周内 在我被开除前做到的话 |
[11:13] | I would be glad to, but it’s impossible. | 如果我可以 我很乐意 但这不可能 |
[11:15] | I came to ask the mountain to go to Mohammed. | 我只能另辟蹊径 |
[11:18] | Are you asking me? Or is that an order? | 你是在询问我 还是在命令我 |
[11:21] | I don’t believe in orders. | 我不信任命令的有效性 |
[11:23] | It’s in the human nature. | 人类的本性决定了 |
[11:25] | Orders are not effective for highly intelligent people. | 命令对非常聪明的人不起作用 |
[11:29] | Interesting. Isn’t that anti-Soviet? | 有趣 这言论不算反苏联吗 |
[11:32] | Possibly. I’m not a politician. You could say we are colleagues. | 可能是 我不是政客 我们也算同行 |
[11:35] | I run something like a research institute. | 我管理一个类似研究所的地方 |
[11:39] | I’m also interested in neuropsychiatry. | 我也对神经精神病学很有兴趣 |
[11:43] | I think you will find this case very interesting. | 我猜你会对这个病例很有兴趣的 |
[11:47] | Otherwise, I will bring you back. | 如若不然 我会送你回来 |
[11:50] | Oh, and I will take care of the review board. | 另外我还会解决审查委员会的问题 |
[11:54] | You have my word as an officer. | 我作为一名军人向你保证 |
[12:09] | How’s the weather? Any crosswind expected? | 天气如何 预报有侧风吗 |
[12:11] | Nothing serious. I know. | 没什么大问题 我知道 |
[12:14] | Help yourself! | 请自便 |
[12:16] | There’ll be no fancy cafeteria once we land. | 我们降落以后就没有像样的餐厅了 |
[12:20] | That’s the one thing even I can’t change. | 就连我也不能改变这一点 |
[12:24] | I would like to see his medical history, if it is not classified. | 我想看看他的医疗史 如果那不是机密的话 |
[12:28] | I’m sorry, but we haven’t prepared one. | 抱歉 但我们没有准备这个 |
[12:33] | Would an oral report suffice? | 口头汇报可以吗 |
[12:39] | Surely you have heard about the recent Orbit-4 landing? | 你肯定听说了轨道4号飞船降落的事吧 |
[12:43] | I read about it. | 我读了新闻 |
[12:45] | We had to sanitize the media report. | 我们必须对媒体进行管制 |
[12:49] | We lost radio contact with the crew a day before they landed. | 我们在着陆前一天就和宇航员失去了联络 |
[12:52] | It appears there was an incident in space. | 看来在太空中发生了一起事故 |
[12:56] | Our patient is the commanding officer, | 我们的患者是指挥官 |
[12:58] | Konstantin Veshnyakov. | 康斯坦丁·维什尼科夫 |
[13:01] | He is suffering from episodic amnesia. | 他出现了事件性失忆症状 |
[13:11] | Do you want me to sign the nondisclosure | 你希望我现在签保密协议 |
[13:12] | agreement now or when we arrive? | 还是到了以后再签 |
[13:15] | Nondisclosure agreement? | 保密协议 |
[13:17] | Apart from the amnesia and physiological symptoms, | 除了失忆症和生理症状之外 |
[13:20] | suppose the cosmonaut simply lost his mind. | 假设宇航员只是单纯发疯了 |
[13:23] | The Soviet people probably don’t need to know | 那么苏联人民并不需要知道 |
[13:27] | that their national hero has lost his mind. | 他们的国民英雄发疯了 |
[13:32] | So where is the paper I should sign? | 我要签署的文件在哪里 |
[13:43] | 苏联 哈萨克斯坦 | |
[14:48] | 全苏科学研究院 | |
[14:56] | You have access to 90% of the facilities. | 你有90%的区域的出入权 |
[14:59] | You can move about freely. | 这些地方你畅通无阻 |
[15:02] | After you receive security clearance | 等你通过了安全审核 |
[15:04] | you may enter the restricted area. | 那些限制区你也可以进入 |
[15:36] | At my count, | 听我计数 |
[15:42] | with each beat of the metronome | 节拍器每走一拍 |
[15:48] | you will experience a pleasant drowsiness. | 你的困意就加深一分 |
[15:56] | One… | 一 |
[16:00] | Two… | 二 |
[16:04] | You feel a pleasant warmth spreading through your body. | 你感觉身体被一阵宜人的温暖席卷 |
[16:11] | Can they see us? | 他们能看见我们吗 |
[16:15] | Three… | 三 |
[16:17] | Tea? Coffee? Our staff work non-stop, day and night. | 茶还是咖啡 我们的员工夜以继日地工作 |
[16:21] | Four… | 四 |
[16:25] | – Tea, thank you! – Five… | -茶 谢谢 -五 |
[16:29] | Everything has become hazy. | 一切都变得模糊 |
[16:35] | You are on the spaceship. | 你在飞船上 |
[16:40] | I’m on the spaceship. | 我在飞船上 |
[16:44] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[16:47] | Something… | 有个 |
[16:49] | Something huge, | 巨大的 |
[16:53] | dark blue… | 深蓝色的 |
[17:00] | – A whale… – No. | -一头鲸鱼 -不 |
[17:02] | No, once more. | 不 再来一次 |
[17:05] | Tell me your name and rank. | 告诉我你的姓名和军衔 |
[17:13] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[17:15] | Duvall… D… | 杜伏尔 |
[17:19] | Field marshal Robert D Duvall. | 陆军元帅罗伯特·D·杜伏尔 |
[17:22] | Is that a joke? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[17:31] | Doctor, did I doze off? | 医生 我打瞌睡了吗 |
[17:34] | Konstantin Sergeyevich… | 康斯坦丁·谢尔盖维奇 |
[17:37] | We can’t make progress if you won’t help me. | 你不配合的话我们无法取得进展 |
[17:50] | You see, Yan Leonidovich, only the mentally strong | 扬·列奥尼达维奇 只有精神坚韧的人 |
[17:54] | are sent into space. | 才会被送往太空 |
[17:56] | Unfortunately, I cannot be hypnotized. | 很遗憾 我无法被催眠 |
[18:00] | This is sabotage. | 你存心捣乱 |
[18:04] | I will report you. | 我会告发你的 |
[18:10] | Yan Leonidovich Rigel. Research Director of our institute. | 扬·列奥尼达维奇·里格尔 研究院的研究主任 |
[18:15] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[18:17] | There’s nothing to be pleased about! | 没什么可高兴的 |
[18:20] | The situation is despicable. | 情况非常恶劣 |
[18:23] | Comrade Colonel! | 上校同志 |
[18:26] | What happened to Averchenko? Is he alive? | 阿维琴科怎么样了 他还活着吗 |
[18:32] | If I’m guilty, give me a trial. Otherwise, let me go. | 如果我有罪 请审判我 否则就放了我 |
[18:41] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[18:44] | I’m going on a hunger strike! Understand? | 我要绝食抗议了 明白吗 |
[18:47] | What do you need from me? | 你需要我做什么 |
[18:49] | To begin with, | 首先 |
[18:51] | I would like to know your opinion of his condition. | 我想知道你对他的病情有什么看法 |
[19:12] | Look at this! | 看啊 |
[19:14] | Well, isn’t this something new! | 这可新鲜了 |
[19:15] | Did Semiradov bring in reinforcements? | 赛米拉多夫找了援军来吗 |
[19:18] | I’m Tatiana Yurievna. Good evening! | 我是塔蒂亚娜·尤里耶夫娜 晚上好 |
[19:21] | The evening certainly is good! | 今天晚上确实很好 |
[19:23] | Comrade Colonel! | 上校同志 |
[19:26] | Finally! | 终于啊 |
[19:28] | Your Rigel makes me almost want to kill myself. | 你们那位里格尔差点让我想自杀 |
[19:36] | Would you like tea? | 你要喝茶吗 |
[19:39] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[20:01] | I haven’t seen you before. | 我之前没见过你 |
[20:03] | I just arrived. I was asked to assess your condition. | 我刚来 我被叫来评估你的病情 |
[20:11] | Is that your toy? | 那是你的玩具吗 |
[20:18] | Yes. Mine. I play with it from time to time. | 是 是我的 我偶尔会玩一玩 |
[20:22] | Even in prison I observe cosmonaut traditions. | 即使在监狱里 我也保持宇航员的习惯 |
[20:25] | You take personal possessions with you. | 要把个人物品带在身边 |
[20:27] | Can you tell me what happened? | 你能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[20:29] | Again? | 又要说一遍 |
[20:33] | First I prepared for spaceflight, and then we launched. | 首先我为太空飞行做准备 然后出发 |
[20:35] | I completed my assignment, | 我完成了我的任务 |
[20:37] | and initiated the landing procedure. | 并启动了着陆程序 |
[20:39] | After that, I can’t remember anything. I ended up here. | 之后我什么都不记得了 然后就到了这里 |
[20:43] | You can find the details | 你可以在我的证词 |
[20:43] | in my testimony and MCC files. | 和指挥中心档案里看到更多细节 |
[20:45] | Have you read them? | 你看过了吗 |
[20:46] | Not yet, but I certainly will. | 还没 但我肯定会看的 |
[20:51] | Tatiana Yurievna. | 塔蒂亚娜·尤里耶夫娜 |
[20:53] | Forgive me if I’m wrong. | 如果我说错了 请原谅我 |
[20:55] | You don’t make the decisions here. | 这里不是你说了算 |
[21:00] | No, I don’t. | 没错 |
[21:02] | And you can’t discharge me. | 而且你不能放了我 |
[21:07] | No. But possibly I can help you. | 没错 但也许我能帮助你 |
[21:12] | That’s right. I’ll even tell you how. | 好吧 我告诉你怎么做吧 |
[21:15] | Call my mother in Moscow when you finish here. | 结束之后你打电话给我在莫斯科的母亲 |
[21:19] | 360-73-44. Lidia Sergeyevna. | 3607344 莉迪娅·谢尔盖耶夫娜 |
[21:25] | When you call, tell her you’ve seen me and I’m fine. | 打电话告诉她你见过我 我很好 |
[21:29] | She’ll be worried. | 她会担心的 |
[21:37] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[21:40] | You should just go home. | 你还不如直接回家 |
[21:43] | I feel fine. | 我感觉很好 |
[21:45] | A cosmonaut’s health is always good. | 宇航员的健康状态总是很好 |
[21:47] | Don’t worry about me. I managed fine | 别担心我 我都上过太空了 |
[21:48] | in space and I’ll manage here too. | 在这里也没问题 |
[22:00] | May I? | 给我吧 |
[22:05] | It was nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[22:17] | Are you going to examine him or not? | 你不给他做检查吗 |
[22:20] | I already did. | 我已经做了 |
[22:22] | He has PTSD. | 他有创伤后应激障碍 |
[22:24] | The tactile sensitivity in his hands is diminished. | 他双手的触觉敏感性减退 |
[22:27] | His sensory receptors or peripheral | 他的感受器 |
[22:28] | nervous system may be damaged. | 或周围神经系统可能受损了 |
[22:30] | But considering you have kept him prisoner here, | 但是考虑到你们把他囚禁在这里 |
[22:35] | it’s to be expected. | 这也在意料之中 |
[22:37] | If it were to be expected, we wouldn’t have put him in isolation. | 如果在意料之中 我们当初就无需隔离他 |
[22:40] | Well, everyone plays their own games. Is that all? | 每个人都有自己的做法 没别的事了吗 |
[22:43] | You promised that I could leave. | 你答应过我可以离开 |
[22:45] | Cosmonauts are not the only ones who need my help. | 需要我帮助的可不止有宇航员 |
[22:48] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[22:50] | A helicopter leaves in the morning. | 直升机明早起飞 |
[22:51] | Show Tatiana Yurievna to her room. | 送塔蒂亚娜·尤里耶夫娜去她的房间 |
[23:05] | The institute cafeteria offers three meals a day. | 研究院的餐厅提供一日三餐 |
[23:08] | Good to know. But unnecessary. I’m here for one night only. | 挺好的 但没必要 我就待一晚上 |
[23:10] | Comrade Semiradov must authorize your departure. | 赛米拉多夫同志批准后你才能离开 |
[23:13] | – You don’t have an exit pass yet. – There will be one tomorrow. | -现在还没批准 -明天就批准了 |
[23:20] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[23:21] | They are inmates. | 他们是囚犯 |
[23:23] | Brought in to do hard labor. | 被送来做苦力 |
[23:30] | Room 108. At the end of the hall. | 108号房 在走廊尽头 |
[23:33] | Do you have a room closer to the stairs? I get up early. | 有靠近楼梯的房间吗 我起得很早 |
[23:35] | You are the only one here. | 只有你一个人住在这里 |
[24:08] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[24:09] | I’d like to place a call to Moscow. | 我想往莫斯科打电话 |
[24:10] | We can only place local calls on base. | 基地里只能打本地号码 |
[24:12] | Only Comrade Semiradov has access to an outside line. | 只有赛米拉多夫同志能打外线 |
[24:15] | I see. Thank you. | 我明白了 谢谢 |
[25:53] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[26:10] | Please, go. | 请离开 |
[26:29] | You’re still awake. Excellent! | 你还醒着 太好了 |
[26:49] | – Has it been long since you had dinner? – I’m not hungry. | -吃完晚饭挺久了吧 -我不饿 |
[26:53] | When was the last time you ate? | 你上次吃东西是什么时候 |
[26:55] | I don’t remember. About 4 hours ago. | 我不记得了 大约四小时前 |
[28:47] | Would you like to see it up close? | 你想凑近些看吗 |
[30:25] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[30:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:30] | But it’s clearly not terrestrial. | 但显然不是地球生物 |
[30:32] | It lives in Veshnyakov? | 它活在维什尼科夫体内 |
[30:34] | Yes, but Veshnyakov’s better than ever. | 是的 但维什尼科夫的状态好得很 |
[30:38] | The creature enters and exits without harming its carrier. | 这个生物进出时并不伤害它的宿主 |
[30:44] | – But what does he think? – He doesn’t have any idea. | -但他怎么想 -他完全不知道 |
[30:47] | What? | 什么 |
[30:49] | Try to understand. | 请你理解 |
[30:50] | We don’t know what exactly happened in space. | 我们不清楚在太空里到底发生了什么 |
[30:51] | We sent two into orbit, yet three returned to Earth. | 我们送两人上太空 却回来了三个 |
[30:59] | Where is the other cosmonaut? | 另一位宇航员呢 |
[31:02] | He died. | 他死了 |
[31:04] | How? | 怎么死的 |
[31:07] | Like a hero. | 英勇就义 |
[31:12] | I promised you this would interest you. | 我保证过 你会对这个病例有兴趣 |
[31:17] | My mission is to find out what happened. Yours… | 我的任务是查清发生了什么 而你的任务… |
[31:21] | is to find a way to separate parasite and host. | 是想办法分离寄生生物和宿主 |
[31:26] | Or, sign the nondisclosure agreement and return home. | 或者签好保密协议然后回家 |
[31:32] | Why did you entrust this task to me? | 你为什么要把这个任务交给我 |
[31:35] | I’ve never worked with your office, | 我从未与你们的机构合作过 |
[31:36] | with classified material… | 从未接触过机密信息… |
[31:37] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[31:40] | Because of the boy | 因为那个 |
[31:42] | you almost drowned. | 你差点溺死的男孩 |
[31:45] | You sought someone who is ready to take risks? | 你是想找愿意承担风险的人 |
[31:49] | Listen, I have no interest in the process. | 听着 我对过程不感兴趣 |
[31:52] | Tatiana Yurievna, I need results. | 塔蒂亚娜·尤里耶夫娜 我需要成果 |
[31:55] | I found out you saved him. | 我发现你救了他 |
[31:58] | The only one who stepped up and saved him. | 唯一一个挺身而出救他的人 |
[32:02] | Please. | 拜托 |
[32:05] | Do it again. | 再做一次吧 |
[32:09] | I need a professional | 我需要一位 |
[32:12] | who can save a hero. | 可以拯救英雄的专家 |
[32:20] | I need to see all the videotapes of the creature | 我需要看这个生物的所有视频 |
[32:23] | and Veshnyakov’s testimony on the landing. | 还有维什尼科夫对于着陆的证词 |
[32:26] | All notes and analyses. Two sessions a day for an hour each. | 所有记录和分析 每天两次谈话 每次一小时 |
[32:43] | After landing, Veshnyakov was sent to a rehabilitation facility. | 着陆之后 维什尼科夫被送去了一个康复机构 |
[32:47] | On the very first night, | 第一晚 |
[32:49] | that creature emerged and attacked a medical technician. | 那个生物出现 攻击了一名医务人员 |
[32:52] | We had to bring him here for safety reasons. | 我们出于安全考虑 把他带到了这里 |
[32:55] | So far, we have been unable to find a safe method | 至今我们尚未找到分离他们的 |
[32:57] | to separate them. | 安全方法 |
[32:59] | The parasite has succeeded in establishing | 寄生生物成功与维什尼科夫 |
[33:00] | a bond with Veshnyakov. | 建立了联结 |
[33:02] | We tried to remove it. | 我们试过移除它 |
[33:04] | But without it, Veshnyakov’s vital signs deteriorate. | 但离开它 维什尼科夫的体征就开始恶化 |
[33:07] | For it, he’s kind of a spacesuit against a hostile world. | 对它来说 他就像一件抵抗恶劣环境的宇航服 |
[33:13] | At the same time, the creature gives him | 相对的 这个生物给了他 |
[33:14] | a phenomenal capacity for regeneration. | 神奇的再生能力 |
[33:17] | Veshnyakov was seriously injured during landing, | 维什尼科夫在着陆中受伤严重 |
[33:18] | yet recovered in just two days. | 但却在两天内康复 |
[33:22] | While incubating, the parasite takes up just thirty centimeters. | 在潜伏期间 这个寄生生物只占据三十厘米的空间 |
[33:26] | It fits in his esophagus and stomach, | 它待在他的食道和胃内 |
[33:28] | increasing the diameter of the cavities by 30%. | 使其直径增加30% |
[33:32] | When it exits, it exudes a toxin that | 离开体内时 它会释放一种毒素 |
[33:35] | relaxes Veshnyakov’s muscles and knocks him out. | 使维什尼科夫放松肌肉并晕过去 |
[33:40] | It can expand from its tubular form to 1.5 meters in length, | 一旦接触到氧气 它可以从管状形态 |
[33:44] | once it ingests oxygen. | 伸展至1.5米长 |
[33:45] | Then it coils up and returns. | 然后它会蜷缩起来 返回体内 |
[33:49] | The length and diameter of its head constantly changes. | 它头部的长度和直径一直在变化 |
[33:53] | For now, it resides outside of Veshnyakov | 目前 它在维什尼科夫体外停留 |
[33:55] | for about 1 hour and 40 to 50 minutes. | 大约1小时40分钟到50分钟 |
[33:59] | It exits consistently between 2:40 to 3:10 at night. | 它出来的时间一直都在凌晨2点40分到3点10分之间 |
[34:08] | 寄生还是共生 | |
[34:10] | That’s enough, Konstantin Sergeevich! | 可以了 康斯坦丁·谢尔盖维奇 |
[34:13] | I can do more. | 我还可以做更多 |
[34:15] | After your injury, you should take it easy. | 伤愈之后你应该悠着点 |
[34:20] | Although the speed of your recovery has been phenomenal. | 虽然你的康复速度令人惊叹 |
[34:28] | – How do you feel generally? – Fine. | -你感觉怎么样 -很好 |
[34:31] | I have a tickle in my throat. Probably I caught a cold. | 我的喉咙有点痒 可能是感冒了吧 |
[34:35] | If it continues to bother you, tell Rigel. | 要是一直这样的话 告诉里格尔 |
[34:37] | Okay. See you tomorrow. | 好了 明天见 |
[34:41] | Tired out, guys? Go home! | 累了吧 伙计们 回家了 |
[35:27] | Can anyone tell me the whereabouts of Veshnyakov’s son? | 谁能告诉我维什尼科夫的儿子在哪 |
[35:30] | If I’m not mistaken, they lived in Rostov | 要是我没搞错的话 他们住在罗斯托夫 |
[35:31] | when the boy’s mother died? | 他儿子的母亲就死在那里 |
[35:34] | Is that the only thing you want to know right now? | 你现在只想知道这个吗 |
[35:37] | Yesterday did you see clearly what we’re dealing with? | 你昨天看清楚我们面对的是什么了吗 |
[35:40] | What does it feed on? | 它以什么为食 |
[35:45] | The same as what Veshnyakov eats. | 维什尼科夫吃的东西 |
[35:49] | Yan Leonidovich, let’s be clear. | 扬·列奥尼达维奇 我们把话说清楚 |
[35:51] | I’m not after your job. | 我不想抢你的工作 |
[35:53] | Or your Nobel Prize. | 也不想抢你的诺贝尔奖 |
[35:57] | You have access to the patient, | 你可以接触患者 |
[35:59] | our analyses, and video recordings. | 查看我们的分析 还有视频记录 |
[36:01] | If you need anything else, ask Comrade Semiradov. | 如果还有什么需要 去问赛米拉多夫同志 |
[36:08] | Alright… | 好吧 |
[36:17] | Hello, is this the orphanage? | 你好 是孤儿院吗 |
[36:19] | I’m looking for a boy of 7 or 8. His last name may be Veshnyakov. | 我在找一个七八岁的男孩 可能姓维什尼科夫 |
[36:23] | But not necessarily. | 但也不一定 |
[36:57] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[36:58] | Into everything! Oh, this business! | 到处乱跑 真是麻烦 |
[37:03] | I leave for a minute, and you run wild! | 我刚走开一分钟 你就乱跑 |
[37:06] | If I tell Margarita Mikhailovna, | 如果我告诉玛格丽塔·米哈洛夫娜 |
[37:07] | do you know what she’ll do? | 你知道她会怎么做吗 |
[37:11] | Don’t you have anything to say? I’m talking to you. | 你没话可说吗 我在和你说话呢 |
[37:15] | March to your room! | 回你的房间去 |
[37:24] | ♪ Friends, I believe caravans of rockets ♪ | ♪ 朋友们 我相信火箭旅队 ♪ |
[37:28] | ♪ Will race us forth from start to star… ♪ | ♪ 会带我们在行星间前进 ♪ |
[37:36] | Don’t you like my singing? | 你不喜欢我唱歌吗 |
[37:40] | I’m sorry, it’s for them. | 抱歉 是唱给他们听的 |
[37:46] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[37:48] | there are no greater fans of space songs | 筋疲力尽的地面工作人员 |
[37:50] | than jaded ground personnel. | 是宇航歌曲最忠实的爱好者 |
[37:53] | In space we sing other songs. | 在太空里我们唱别的歌 |
[37:55] | Which ones, for example? | 比如哪首歌 |
[37:57] | Any old nonsense. | 都是些老歌 |
[37:59] | The melody is the important thing. | 旋律很重要 |
[38:01] | ♪ A million, million, million scarlet roses… ♪ | ♪ 百万 百万 百万朵鲜红的玫瑰 ♪ |
[38:08] | You’re drawn to me, right? Admit it. | 你被我吸引了 承认吧 |
[38:13] | You probably asked to come to the base yourself. Am I right? | 你大概是主动提出来基地的 对吧 |
[38:17] | The people who brought me here think you have lost your mind. | 带我来的人认为你疯了 |
[38:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:23] | They think you killed the spaceship co-pilot. | 他们认为是你杀了飞船副驾驶 |
[38:28] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[38:33] | During landing, an event occurred in space | 在着陆过程中 太空中发生了一件 |
[38:35] | that led to the death of Averchenko. | 导致阿维琴科死亡的事件 |
[38:39] | Or, perhaps you killed him. | 或者 也许是你杀了他 |
[38:41] | You see, Comrade Semiradov can’t let a hero | 赛米拉多夫同志不能让一个 |
[38:45] | who’s insane go free into society. | 发疯的英雄回归社会 |
[38:49] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[38:50] | So, it seems I’m a murderer and insane. | 看来我是个发疯的杀人狂 |
[38:54] | Surely you know not all crazy people look crazy. | 你肯定明白疯子看起来不一定疯狂 |
[38:57] | Listen, doctor! You’re a sensible person. | 医生 你是个通情达理的人 |
[39:01] | I prepared for this flight for years. | 我为这次上太空准备了好多年 |
[39:03] | Something went wrong, and I don’t remember what exactly. | 确实出了问题 但我记不起来了 |
[39:06] | And that’s why they put me behind armored glass. | 所以他们才用防弹玻璃关着我 |
[39:12] | Can you tell me why are they’re holding me here? | 你能告诉我 他们为什么把我关在这里吗 |
[39:15] | Can anyone explain? | 有人能解释一下吗 |
[39:17] | I’m not a spy | 我不是间谍 |
[39:19] | – or a wild animal! – But who are you? | -也不是野兽 -但你是谁 |
[39:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:22] | Well, Konstantin Sergeevich Veshnyakov… Who are you? | 康斯坦丁·谢尔盖维奇·维什尼科夫 你是谁 |
[39:26] | Read my file. I’m a hero of the Soviet Union. | 看看我的档案 我是苏联的英雄 |
[39:31] | I could never understand. | 我永远无法理解 |
[39:33] | A grenade attack on a tank is one thing, | 持手榴弹袭击坦克我能理解 |
[39:34] | but you sat in a tin can | 但是政府花钱 |
[39:37] | at the expense of the government for a few weeks. | 送你在一个铁罐里坐了几周 |
[39:40] | What’s heroic about that? | 这算什么英雄 |
[39:42] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[39:43] | By the way, about your file… | 对了 关于你的档案 |
[39:45] | Why did you abandon your son? | 你为什么抛弃你的儿子 |
[39:50] | Let’s be clear. | 我们把话说清楚 |
[39:52] | You never married the mother of your child. | 你和你儿子的母亲未婚生子 |
[39:55] | After her death, you could have adopted him. | 她去世后 你本可以收养他 |
[39:58] | But you wanted to be a part of a space crew! | 但你想成为一名宇航员 |
[40:03] | An illegitimate son could blemish | 一个私生子 |
[40:05] | your otherwise perfect reputation. | 会玷污你原本完美的名声 |
[40:07] | This is why the boy lives in an orphanage near Rostov. | 所以这个男孩住在罗斯托夫附近的孤儿院里 |
[40:10] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[40:13] | I also grew up without a father, so what? | 我从小也没有父亲 那又怎样 |
[40:16] | Did it prevent me from becoming a hero? | 那妨碍我成为英雄了吗 |
[40:18] | Heroes don’t abandon their children. | 英雄不会抛弃自己的孩子 |
[40:29] | You know what, Tatiana Yurievna? | 塔蒂亚娜·尤里耶夫娜 你知道吗 |
[40:34] | I like your pretty face. | 我喜欢你漂亮的脸蛋 |
[40:37] | But from now on, I prefer that idiot Rigel. | 但从今往后 我要那个白痴里格尔来 |
[40:40] | Thank you, the session is over. | 谢谢 谈话结束 |
[40:55] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[40:56] | What the hell were you saying in there? Who gave you the right? | 你在里面胡说八道什么 谁允许你的 |
[40:58] | Test his endocrine profile. Do it now. | 现在立刻检测他的内分泌水平 |
[41:01] | Do it! | 照做 |
[41:02] | Yesterday I thought his reactions were a bit too slow. | 昨天我觉得他的反应有点太迟钝了 |
[41:05] | It could be his hormone levels. | 可能与他的激素水平有关 |
[41:07] | This can be tested after a severe psychological stress. | 在面对严重的心理压力之后可以进行检测 |
[41:11] | The glands empty into the blood stream. | 腺体将激素全部释放进血流 |
[41:13] | The results of today’s tests will show | 今天的检测结果将揭示 |
[41:15] | how and what the creature inside of him feeds on. | 他体内的生物以什么为食 如何进食 |
[41:17] | Even if it’s like photosynthesis! | 即使它是靠光合作用进食 |
[41:19] | This has no relation to our mission. | 也与我们的任务无关 |
[41:22] | We need to remove the parasite. | 我们要移除寄生生物 |
[41:24] | Comrade Semiradov. | 赛米拉多夫同志 |
[41:25] | Please order Comrade Veshnyakov to be transferred | 请下令在白天将维什尼科夫同志 |
[41:27] | to the medical unit during daylight hours | 转移到病房 |
[41:29] | and allow him to associate with civilians. | 并允许他与平民接触 |
[41:32] | We should attempt to recreate his normal life | 我们应该试着为他重建正常生活 |
[41:34] | to obtain a realistic clinical picture. | 以取得更真实的临床表现 |
[41:40] | “Please order!” | “请下令” |
[42:08] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[42:10] | A reward for good behavior? | 表现良好的奖励吗 |
[43:16] | We wanted to help you… | 我们想帮助你… |
[43:20] | The Cuban representatives confirmed | 古巴代表证实 |
[43:22] | the meeting took place as anticipated. | 会议如期举行 |
[43:23] | They expressed their gratitude to Secretary General of the CPSU, | 他们对苏共秘书长表示感谢 |
[43:26] | Chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme Council of the USSR, | 苏联最高委员会主席团主席尤里·安德罗波夫 |
[43:29] | Yuri Andropov and the entire Soviet nation for their hospitality. | 以及整个苏维埃国家感谢他们的热情款待 |
[43:34] | The Soviet people were equally excited | 苏联人民同样兴奋地欢迎 |
[43:36] | to welcome back our cosmonauts from orbit. | 我们的宇航员从轨道上返回 |
[43:39] | At last, Kirill Averchenko | 基里尔·阿维琴科和 |
[43:41] | and Konstantin Veshnyakov have landed safely. | 康斯坦丁·维什尼科夫终于安全着陆 |
[43:45] | The heroes are in a rehabilitation center | 英雄们目前住在康复中心 |
[43:48] | where they will recover from their long stay in weightlessness. | 他们将从长期失重的影响中恢复过来 |
[43:52] | In approximately three weeks, | 大约三周之后 |
[43:55] | the world will welcome the heroes home. | 全世界人民将欢迎英雄们回家 |
[43:58] | In brief… | 简而言之 |
[44:00] | All-Union competitions between the country’s strongest skaters | 全国最强的滑冰选手在阿拉木图 |
[44:03] | concluded in Alma-Ata… | 结束了全联盟比赛 |
[44:13] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[44:15] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[44:17] | I provoked you intentionally | 我故意激怒你 |
[44:19] | to measure your hormone levels under stress. | 目的是检测你在压力之下的激素水平 |
[44:33] | Okay then, I’ll see you at tomorrow’s session. | 好吧 我们明天谈话时见 |
[44:35] | Goodbye until then. | 再见 |
[44:38] | I didn’t know about the child. | 孩子的事我不知情 |
[44:40] | She never told me. | 她从没告诉过我 |
[44:44] | A week before the flight, they called me from Rostov. | 上太空之前一周 他们从罗斯托夫打电话给我 |
[44:47] | She had died. | 说她去世了 |
[44:48] | The little guy has no other relatives. | 这个小家伙没有其他亲戚 |
[44:50] | He’s in an orphanage. They didn’t even tell me his name. | 他住进了孤儿院 他们甚至没告诉我他的名字 |
[44:55] | I thought, | 我心想 |
[44:58] | when I return, I’ll go get him. Or… | 等我回来后就去接他 |
[45:02] | maybe I didn’t think anything at all. | 也许我什么都没想 |
[45:06] | What would you have done in my place? | 如果你是我 你会怎么做 |
[45:09] | I don’t know. I don’t have children. | 我不知道 我没有孩子 |
[45:19] | Tatiana, tell me why you’re here. | 塔蒂亚娜 告诉我你为什么来这里 |
[45:22] | Not to cure me of amnesia. | 你不是来给我治失忆的 |
[45:25] | What do they want from me? | 他们想从我这得到什么 |
[45:31] | You can’t say or won’t? | 你是不能说 还是不愿说 |
[45:35] | I can’t. | 不能说 |
[45:39] | But I’ll do all I can to help you. | 但我会尽我所能帮助你 |
[45:44] | Do you think you can help me? | 你认为你能帮助我吗 |
[46:13] | Try moving closer. | 尽量靠近点 |
[46:16] | Try not to say anything while I’m working. | 尽量别在我工作时说话 |
[46:20] | Don’t worry! We already confirmed it has no auditory receptors. | 别担心 我们已确认它没有听觉感受器 |
[46:24] | But I do. | 但我有 |
[47:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[48:08] | Tatiana Yurievna, what are you doing? | 塔蒂亚娜·尤里耶夫娜 你在干什么 |
[48:12] | Is this thing even working? | 这东西有用吗 |
[48:15] | – Tatiana Yurievna, what are you doing? – Can you wait a minute! | -塔蒂亚娜·尤里耶夫娜 你在干什么 -等一下好吗 |
[48:43] | – Well, then. If you’re finished… – Raise the glass. | -好吧 要是你完事了… -把玻璃升起来 |
[48:47] | What? | 什么 |
[48:49] | Raise it! | 升起来 |
[48:58] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[49:00] | Yes. | 确定 |
[49:02] | No! It’s too… | 不行 这太… |
[49:05] | Then put on a protective suit. | 那就穿上防护服 |
[51:14] | Get her out of there! | 把她弄出来 |
[52:36] | We have a shortage of flower shops around here. | 我们这附近缺少花店 |
[52:39] | I picked what I could. | 我尽可能摘了几朵 |
[52:42] | – How do you feel? – I’m fine. Thank you! | -你感觉怎么样 -我很好 谢谢 |
[52:46] | You are truly a brave lady. | 你真是个勇敢的女人 |
[52:48] | Now at least we know what not to do. | 至少现在我们知道什么是不该做的了 |
[52:53] | Veshnyakov isn’t fully unconscious. | 维什尼科夫并没有完全失去知觉 |
[52:55] | I see… | 这样啊 |
[52:57] | Can you be more specific? | 你能说得具体一点吗 |
[53:00] | That toy reminds him | 那个玩具使他想起了 |
[53:02] | of the guilt he feels towards his son. | 他对儿子的愧疚 |
[53:05] | Do you mean the creature | 你的意思是那个生物 |
[53:07] | reacted to the toy because it means a lot to Veshnyakov? | 对玩具有反应是因为它对维什尼科夫意义重大 |
[53:11] | I mean the creature and Veshnyakov are a single entity. | 我的意思是那个生物和维什尼科夫是一个整体 |
[53:14] | They share the same conscious mind. | 他们共享同一个意识 |
[53:17] | The creature partially blunts his memories and social skills. | 那个生物在一定程度上削弱了他的记忆力和社交能力 |
[53:21] | Every night it spends a few more minutes longer | 每天晚上他都在维什尼科夫体外 |
[53:23] | outside Veshnyakov’s body. | 多待几分钟 |
[53:25] | At some point it will no longer need him | 迟早它会不再需要他 |
[53:27] | like a butterfly sheds its cocoon. | 就像蝴蝶破茧而出 |
[53:28] | We have to do something. | 我们必须做点什么 |
[53:29] | We need more resources. | 我们需要更多的资源 |
[53:31] | He must be taken to Moscow. | 必须带他去莫斯科 |
[53:32] | To Moscow? | 去莫斯科 |
[53:34] | Tatiana Yurievna, why do you think we’re not there now? | 塔蒂亚娜·尤里耶夫娜 你为什么认为我们不在莫斯科 |
[53:40] | We know nothing about this creature: | 我们对这个生物一无所知 |
[53:43] | Whether it’s a grown specimen | 它可能是成熟的个体 |
[53:46] | or a nymph that might grow | 也可能是未成熟的蛹 |
[53:48] | into something that dwarfs us. | 它的成长可能让我们相形见绌 |
[53:52] | I am obliged to preserve the ability to destroy it, | 如果它变得无法控制 我有义务保留 |
[53:55] | if it becomes uncontrollable. | 消灭它的能力 |
[53:57] | We are risking the life of a human being. | 我们在拿一个人的生命冒险 |
[53:58] | A cosmonaut. A hero of the Soviet Union. | 一个宇航员 苏联的英雄 |
[54:00] | A hero | 英雄 |
[54:02] | is prepared for anything. | 做好了一切准备 |
[54:05] | Including self-sacrifice. | 包括自我牺牲 |
[54:07] | Every day I send fake reports on our accomplishments | 每天我都向莫斯科发送关于我们成果的 |
[54:10] | to Moscow. | 假报告 |
[54:12] | What he eats. | 他吃什么 |
[54:14] | Details of his pulse, feces, mood. Anything I can make up. | 他的脉搏 粪便 情绪 任何我能编造的细节 |
[54:19] | To avoid the order to destroy him. | 为了避免收到消灭他的命令 |
[54:22] | I should be court-martialed already. | 我早就该被送上军事法庭了 |
[54:27] | I hoped you were also ready to do anything. | 我希望你也做好了一切准备 |
[54:40] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[55:05] | – Yan Leonidovich! – What? | -扬·列奥尼达维奇 -什么事 |
[55:07] | Doesn’t this alarm you? | 你不觉得异常吗 |
[55:14] | Maybe there’s been a technical mistake? | 大概是技术故障吧 |
[55:18] | Veshnyakov’s hormone levels | 维什尼科夫的激素水平 |
[55:19] | are radically different at morning and night. | 早上和晚上完全不同 |
[55:23] | At night he appears to get much worse. | 晚上他的病情似乎更严重 |
[55:26] | I keep wondering, when does he get that boost? | 我一直在想 他是什么时候补充了激素 |
[55:30] | I’m not an endocrinologist, Tatiana Yurievna. | 我不是内分泌学家 塔蒂亚娜·尤里耶夫娜 |
[55:34] | Do your work and figure it out. | 这是你的工作 你来搞清楚 |
[55:36] | You edited parts of the videotapes. | 你编辑了部分录像 |
[55:39] | Don’t tell me this creature eats what Veshnyakov does. | 别告诉我这个生物吃的和维什尼科夫一样 |
[55:41] | What are you feeding it? Pigs? | 你喂它什么 猪吗 |
[55:44] | If I’m leading an investigation, | 如果是我领导调查 |
[55:46] | why is everything hidden from me? | 为什么什么都瞒着我 |
[55:49] | Isn’t that enough for you? | 这对你来说还不够吗 |
[55:53] | Do you want my advice? | 你想听我的建议吗 |
[55:56] | Go back to Moscow while you still can. | 趁你还有机会 赶紧回莫斯科吧 |
[55:58] | Forget what you’ve seen here. | 忘记你在这里看到的一切 |
[56:01] | When the review board comes, we’ll all be reported. | 等审查委员会来了 我们都会被告发 |
[56:02] | Will you torture him with hypnosis for the review board? | 你要在审查委员会面前用催眠术折磨他吗 |
[56:06] | I know what’s keeping you here! You want a Nobel Prize. | 我知道你为什么留在这里 你想拿诺贝尔奖 |
[56:11] | You won’t make any progress without me. | 没有我的帮助 你无法取得进展 |
[56:14] | To do so, I need access to all the information. | 为此 我需要了解所有信息 |
[56:20] | There is no need for Comrade Semiradov to know. | 赛米拉多夫同志没必要知道 |
[56:57] | What, are you serious? | 什么 你认真的吗 |
[57:21] | Open the gates! | 开门 |
[57:24] | Open the gates! | 开门 |
[58:10] | Don’t waste your chance. | 别浪费你的机会 |
[58:12] | The battery lasts for only about ten minutes. | 电池只能用十分钟左右 |
[58:42] | Where are you taking me? Why am I here? | 你们要带我去哪 为什么带我来 |
[59:03] | No! | 不 |
[59:03] | No! | 不 |
[59:06] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[59:23] | Light! | 关灯 |
[1:01:09] | Stop the camera! | 关掉摄像机 |
[1:01:47] | Before he was brought here, | 他被送来这里之前 |
[1:01:50] | the creature attacked a medic. | 那个生物袭击了一个医生 |
[1:01:52] | You saw the video… | 你看过视频 |
[1:01:55] | …but you didn’t see Veshnyakov’s vital signs. | 但你没看过维什尼科夫的生命体征 |
[1:01:58] | His condition immediately improved after the murder. | 杀人之后他的病情立即好转 |
[1:02:02] | We tried feeding it everything – | 我们试过用各种东西喂它 |
[1:02:04] | from lab rats | 从实验室老鼠 |
[1:02:07] | to pigs. | 到猪 |
[1:02:09] | And then. | 然后 |
[1:02:11] | Semiradov ordered that one convict be sent into the enclosure. | 赛米拉多夫下令把一个囚犯送进围场 |
[1:02:17] | Veshnyakov’s hormone levels improved. | 维什尼科夫的激素水平提高了 |
[1:02:19] | You got me thinking about hormones… | 你让我想到了激素的问题 |
[1:02:23] | Did you see how it behaves in the enclosure? | 你看到它在围场里的举动了吗 |
[1:02:26] | It doesn’t just need to kill. | 它不仅仅需要杀戮 |
[1:02:29] | It’s important for the victim to see it | 让受害者看到它并感到害怕 |
[1:02:33] | and become afraid. | 是很关键的 |
[1:02:36] | The highly developed human brain | 人类高度发达的大脑 |
[1:02:38] | releases a lot of cortisol when afraid. | 在害怕时会释放大量的皮质醇 |
[1:02:43] | On this planet, we are the champions | 在这个星球上 |
[1:02:46] | when it comes to fear. | 我们是恐惧的冠军 |
[1:02:51] | This creature | 这个生物 |
[1:02:53] | essentially feeds on cortisol. | 实质上以皮质醇为食 |
[1:03:02] | We are on the edge of a great discovery! | 我们就要取得重大发现了 |
[1:03:06] | If we combine forces… | 如果我们联手… |
[1:03:08] | Rigel! You’re killing people. | 里格尔 你在杀人 |
[1:03:15] | Not me, | 不是我 |
[1:03:16] | this is all Semiradov’s doing. | 这是赛米拉多夫干的 |
[1:03:20] | What, do you think I’m a monster? | 怎么 你觉得我是怪物吗 |
[1:03:22] | You’re not a monster, you’re a coward. | 你不是怪物 你是懦夫 |
[1:03:25] | A highly adaptive and hardy specimen. | 是个适应力很强的个体 |
[1:03:37] | You can’t stay here any longer. | 你不能待在这里了 |
[1:03:39] | It’s a terrible place. They’re gonna kill you. | 这地方很可怕 他们会杀了你的 |
[1:03:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:03:43] | I can’t. | 我不能走 |
[1:03:45] | – Go to Astra. – Listen to me. | -去阿斯特拉 -听我说 |
[1:03:48] | You are not a robot, but a human being. | 你不是机器人 你是人类 |
[1:03:49] | Don’t you understand? | 你不明白吗 |
[1:03:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:03:54] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[1:03:56] | Morning! | 早 |
[1:03:59] | To be honest, I prefer war films. | 说实话 我更喜欢战争片 |
[1:04:02] | Or ones about spies. | 或者谍战片 |
[1:04:04] | What movies do you like? | 你喜欢什么电影 |
[1:04:06] | Don’t you need to get back in shape after your injury? | 你伤愈之后不需要恢复体能吗 |
[1:04:09] | Want to go for a run? | 想去跑步吗 |
[1:04:14] | What, are we going to run around in a circle, like gym class? | 怎么 难道我们要像体育课那样跑圈吗 |
[1:04:16] | We’ll push the TV into the corner. | 会把电视机挤到角落的 |
[1:04:20] | I received permission to exit the compound. | 我得到了外出的许可 |
[1:04:33] | You look good in sports clothes! | 你穿运动服很好看 |
[1:04:35] | Did you ever think to try track and field? | 你有没有考虑过练田径 |
[1:04:37] | No. | 没有 |
[1:04:39] | We should try when I’m released. | 等我被释放后我们应该试试 |
[1:04:42] | We can no longer compete professionally, | 我们已经不能参加职业比赛了 |
[1:04:44] | but why not try amateur sports! | 但为什么不试试业余运动呢 |
[1:04:47] | Listen to me carefully! | 仔细听我说 |
[1:04:49] | You brought back a passenger from outer space. | 你从外太空带回了一个乘客 |
[1:04:50] | It’s inside of you. | 它就在你体内 |
[1:04:52] | They feed people to it alive. | 他们喂它吃活人 |
[1:04:54] | We can separate you from it, | 我们可以分离你们 |
[1:04:56] | but we have to find someone who can inform the government! | 但我们必须找到一个可以通知政府的人 |
[1:05:07] | Can you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:05:15] | – Are you being watched? – I don’t know. | -你被监视了吗 -我不知道 |
[1:05:17] | – At night? Did they assign you a guard? – I don’t know. | -晚上他们给你安排守卫了吗 -我不知道 |
[1:05:20] | Find out! If not, meet me at 1 AM in my block. | 搞清楚有没有 如果没有 凌晨一点来我楼里见我 |
[1:05:24] | That’s all, Dr. | 就这样吧 医生 |
[1:05:26] | I’m exhausted. | 我累坏了 |
[1:05:28] | Time to sleep! | 该睡觉了 |
[1:06:16] | You also can’t sleep? | 你也睡不着吗 |
[1:06:19] | You’re not allowed in the hallway. | 你不能到走廊里来 |
[1:06:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:06:24] | What a life, right? | 生活真奇妙 是吧 |
[1:06:26] | I can go into space, but not into the hallway. | 我能上太空 但不能进走廊 |
[1:06:33] | Konstantin Sergeevich. | 康斯坦丁·谢尔盖维奇 |
[1:06:36] | What do you think, is anyone out there? | 你怎么想 那里有人吗 |
[1:06:42] | Where? | 哪里 |
[1:06:43] | In the sky. | 天上 |
[1:06:45] | Do you believe in God? | 你相信上帝吗 |
[1:06:49] | I believe in what I can see. | 我只相信我所看到的 |
[1:06:52] | I didn’t see God there. | 我没看到上帝 |
[1:06:58] | You know what? | 我说 |
[1:06:59] | I say it’s your break time. | 现在应该是你的休息时间 |
[1:07:02] | Come watch a movie. | 来看电影吧 |
[1:07:04] | They gave me a VCR, but it’s boring to watch alone. | 他们给了我一台录像机 但一个人看太无聊了 |
[1:07:07] | I’m not allowed. | 我不能去 |
[1:07:08] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:07:09] | Konstantin Sergeevich, I’m not allowed! | 康斯坦丁·谢尔盖维奇 我不能去 |
[1:07:15] | And the entire planet will enjoy the pure air! | 整个星球都将享受到纯净的空气 |
[1:07:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:07:30] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:07:33] | – I’ll stay by your side. – I am all alone. | -我会陪在你身边 -我孤身一人 |
[1:07:36] | – That’s not true. – I am all alone. | -不是这样的 -我孤身一人 |
[1:07:39] | I was produced to no purpose. | 我没有存在的意义 |
[1:08:29] | I don’t get it… | 我不明白… |
[1:10:27] | Amusing, right? | 很好笑吧 |
[1:10:32] | My whole life I dreamed of having my legacy | 我的毕生梦想就是 |
[1:10:33] | displayed in a museum. | 留下功绩陈列在博物馆里 |
[1:10:42] | Can you feel what that creature feels? | 你能感受到那个生物的感受吗 |
[1:10:46] | I am that creature. | 我就是那个生物 |
[1:10:48] | Without morals or obligations. | 毫无道德或义务 |
[1:10:51] | I feel everything it does. | 我能感受到它所做的一切 |
[1:10:58] | I remember everything in minute detail. | 我记得每一个细节 |
[1:11:03] | Everything it sees, stays with me. | 它看到的一切都留在我脑海里 |
[1:11:07] | You knew from the beginning! Why didn’t you say? | 你一开始就知道 为什么不早说 |
[1:11:10] | Why do you think? | 你说为什么 |
[1:11:13] | If Semiradov knew, | 如果赛米拉多夫知道 |
[1:11:16] | he’d never let me go. | 他永远不会放我走 |
[1:11:38] | My co-pilot Comrade Averchenko. | 我的副驾驶阿维琴科同志 |
[1:11:46] | Help me, Tanya! | 帮帮我 塔尼娅 |
[1:11:49] | To hold on just two more weeks. | 再拖两周就行 |
[1:11:54] | Just continue on as you have been. | 装作和之前一样 |
[1:11:56] | Semiradov will have no choice. | 赛米拉多夫将别无选择 |
[1:12:00] | A review board will arrive from Moscow. We’ll be released. | 莫斯科将派来审查委员会 我们将被释放 |
[1:12:03] | But before then, he should not know that I… | 但在那之前不能让他知道我… |
[1:12:09] | I don’t want to end up like him. | 我不想和他一个下场 |
[1:12:13] | It will kill people for two more weeks. | 那它就要再杀两周的人 |
[1:12:17] | How can you endure that! | 你怎么能忍受得了 |
[1:12:20] | What would you have done in my place? | 如果你是我 你会怎么做 |
[1:12:22] | Smashed your head in against the wall? | 一头撞死在墙上 |
[1:12:25] | Yes! | 是的 |
[1:12:27] | I didn’t decide to feed it people. | 不是我决定喂它吃人的 |
[1:12:30] | I can’t be responsible for that. | 这不是我的责任 |
[1:12:34] | I haven’t endured so much, just to die out here in the steppe. | 我受了那么多罪 不是为了死在这片草原上 |
[1:12:38] | My mother lives alone | 我母亲一个人住 |
[1:12:41] | and I need to get home. | 我得回家 |
[1:12:43] | I must survive. | 我必须活下去 |
[1:12:46] | I need to collect my son. | 我要去接我儿子 |
[1:12:50] | Now I understand why that creature chose you and not Averchenko! | 现在我明白为什么那个生物选择了你而不是阿维琴科 |
[1:12:55] | You mean I’m a monster? | 你是说我是怪物 |
[1:12:57] | And you, a princess? | 那你呢 你是公主吗 |
[1:13:01] | While you all sat cozy and warm in your offices, | 你们舒舒服服坐在办公室的时候 |
[1:13:04] | I prepared for this flight, a heroic accomplishment. | 我在为这次上太空做准备 一项英雄的成就 |
[1:13:08] | And now you all tell me I should die. | 现在你们都说我应该去死 |
[1:13:15] | It’s your dinner time. | 你该吃晚餐了 |
[1:13:58] | Where are you going? Such a pain! | 你要去哪 真烦人 |
[1:14:00] | You haven’t killed yourself yet? | 你还没自杀吗 |
[1:14:02] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[1:14:05] | You saw it, huh? He is like a little animal. | 你看到了吧 他就像个小野兽 |
[1:14:08] | I don’t seem to remember this one. He’s from which group? | 我好像没见过他 他是哪个组的 |
[1:14:11] | The invalid group. Just take a look at his feet! | 残疾组 看他的脚就知道了 |
[1:14:13] | This one’s a nutcase. | 这小子是个疯子 |
[1:14:15] | Look, he scratched me to blood. | 看 他把我挠出血了 |
[1:14:36] | Comrade Colonel. | 上校同志 |
[1:14:38] | You may go! | 你们可以走了 |
[1:14:44] | You and I, Tatiana Yurievna, never got off to a good start. | 塔蒂亚娜·尤里耶夫娜 我们没有一个好的开端 |
[1:14:48] | I should have told you everything. | 我应该把一切都告诉你的 |
[1:14:51] | What in particular? | 具体来说呢 |
[1:14:53] | That you feed people to that creature alive? | 是说你喂那个生物吃活人吗 |
[1:14:55] | We don’t know how much that creature will adapt. | 我们不知道那个生物能对环境适应到什么程度 |
[1:14:58] | The victor will be the one who can control it. | 能够控制它的人将成为胜者 |
[1:15:03] | We must learn to control it. | 我们必须学会控制它 |
[1:15:05] | Is that the only thing you care about? Weapons? | 你只在乎这个吗 武器 |
[1:15:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:15:12] | Do you know why we need weapons? | 你知道为什么我们需要武器吗 |
[1:15:17] | Weapons guarantee peace. | 武器能确保和平 |
[1:15:19] | A pack of dogs would tear each other to pieces. | 一群狗会把彼此撕成碎片 |
[1:15:23] | In order to live in peace, they need one leader. | 为了和平共存 它们需要一个领导者 |
[1:15:27] | You feed it people. | 你喂它吃人 |
[1:15:29] | People… | 人 |
[1:15:41] | Sergey Gennadievich Kovalyev. Born in 1952. | 谢尔盖·根纳迪维奇·科瓦列夫 1952年出生 |
[1:15:45] | Convicted by law 103, 117, | 根据法律第103条 117条 以及第77条 |
[1:15:47] | 77 part one. | 第一部分定罪 |
[1:15:49] | He raped and killed his neighbor, | 他奸杀了他的邻居 |
[1:15:51] | a 12-year-old girl. | 一个12岁的女孩 |
[1:15:53] | These are not people! | 这些不是人 |
[1:15:54] | People are those who died in Angola | 那些以前在安哥拉战死 |
[1:15:56] | and who die in Afghanistan now. | 以及现在在阿富汗战死的才是人 |
[1:15:58] | These are fodder! | 这些只是饲料 |
[1:16:00] | If the authorities find out, they’ll court-martial you. | 如果当局发现 他们会把你送上军事法庭 |
[1:16:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:16:09] | We don’t like initiative. | 我们不喜欢采取主动 |
[1:16:12] | But doctors and soldiers sometimes must make difficult decisions. | 但有时医生和士兵必须做出艰难的决定 |
[1:16:16] | Victors are not judged. | 没人会评判胜者 |
[1:16:19] | I’m ready to take responsibility. | 我准备好承担责任了 |
[1:16:24] | You’re the same, Tatiana. | 你还是老样子 塔蒂亚娜 |
[1:16:26] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[1:16:27] | You… | 你 |
[1:16:28] | You don’t know yourself. | 不了解你自己 |
[1:16:30] | Come on, I’ll show you the feeding up close. | 来吧 我带你近距离看看喂食 |
[1:16:33] | No need to sit in the back of a car with binoculars. | 没必要躲在车后座用望远镜看 |
[1:16:58] | Comrade Semiradov. | 赛米拉多夫同志 |
[1:17:00] | She allowed herself to go too far. | 她做得太过火了 |
[1:17:02] | But it was for the greater good. | 但这是为了大局 |
[1:17:04] | Yan Leonidovich, doesn’t your conscience trouble you at night? | 扬·列奥尼达维奇 你夜里不会良心不安吗 |
[1:17:08] | M… me? | 我吗 |
[1:17:09] | You showed her the feeding session. | 你带她看了喂食 |
[1:17:12] | You disobeyed an order. | 你违抗了命令 |
[1:18:04] | Please, don’t! | 请住手 |
[1:18:05] | I’ll find another way. | 我会找出别的办法的 |
[1:18:08] | In the short term, unlikely. | 短期而言 不太可能 |
[1:18:23] | Open up! | 开门 |
[1:18:44] | I’m not afraid… | 我不害怕 |
[1:18:53] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:19:00] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:19:09] | ♪ A million, million, million scarlet roses ♪ | ♪ 百万 百万 百万朵鲜红的玫瑰 ♪ |
[1:19:15] | ♪ From the window, from the window you see ♪ | ♪ 透过窗户 透过窗户就能看到 ♪ |
[1:19:28] | ♪ Who’s in love, who’s in love ♪ | ♪ 谁坠入爱河 谁坠入爱河 ♪ |
[1:19:37] | ♪ A million ♪ | ♪ 百万 ♪ |
[1:19:40] | ♪ A million scarlet roses ♪ | ♪ 百万朵鲜红的玫瑰 ♪ |
[1:19:45] | ♪ From the window, from the window… ♪ | ♪ 透过窗户 透过窗户 ♪ |
[1:19:48] | It adapted. | 它适应了 |
[1:19:54] | Now it can hear. | 它能听见了 |
[1:19:59] | ♪ He transformed his life into flowers ♪ | ♪ 他把自己的生命变成花朵 ♪ |
[1:20:03] | ♪ For you ♪ | ♪ 献给你 ♪ |
[1:20:10] | ♪ Who’s in love, who’s in love deeply… ♪ | ♪ 谁坠入爱河 深深地坠入爱河 ♪ |
[1:20:41] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:07] | Can Veshnyakov control it? | 维什尼科夫能控制它吗 |
[1:21:15] | No. | 不能 |
[1:21:18] | Not yet. | 暂时不能 |
[1:21:25] | I need results, Tatiana Yurievna. | 我需要成果 塔蒂亚娜·尤里耶夫娜 |
[1:21:29] | You must learn to control him. | 你必须学会控制他 |
[1:21:32] | That will be difficult without you. | 没有你很难做到 |
[1:21:35] | Let’s forget our differences | 让我们忘记分歧 |
[1:21:37] | and work together openly. | 开诚布公地共同努力 |
[1:21:42] | I take full responsibility. | 我负全部责任 |
[1:21:44] | You can say that I forced you. | 你可以说是我强迫你的 |
[1:21:48] | If things go well, we’ll have an amazing weapon. | 如果一切顺利 我们将拥有一件神奇的武器 |
[1:21:52] | Will you help? | 你愿意帮忙吗 |
[1:22:06] | Tatiana Yurievna! | 塔蒂亚娜·尤里耶夫娜 |
[1:22:08] | Do you know why it chose Veshnyakov, and not Averchenko? | 你知道为什么它选择了维什尼科夫 而不是阿维琴科吗 |
[1:22:16] | He was in the early stages of cancer. | 他处于癌症的早期阶段 |
[1:22:18] | With a kidney tumor that caused Addison’s disease. | 肾脏肿瘤引发了艾迪生氏病 |
[1:22:22] | We couldn’t detect it prior to lift-off. But the creature could. | 上太空前我们没检测出来 但这个生物能分辨 |
[1:22:25] | His body suppressed high concentrations of cortisol. | 他的身体抑制高浓度的皮质醇 |
[1:22:29] | That’s why it couldn’t establish a complete symbiotic bond. | 所以它不能和他建立完整的共生关系 |
[1:22:35] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:22:40] | Metyrapone and Trilostane, four milliliters… | 美替拉酮和曲洛斯坦 四毫升 |
[1:22:42] | And some strong sedative. | [拉丁语]还有强效镇静剂 |
[1:22:45] | At 2 AM. By the medical unit. | [拉丁语]凌晨两点来病房 |
[1:22:49] | Trilostane? | 曲洛斯坦 |
[1:22:51] | Tonight. We will attempt an escape. With you. | [拉丁语]今晚我们要逃跑 你也一起 |
[1:22:58] | Not me. | [拉丁语]我不去 |
[1:23:00] | Be a man, after all. | 做个男人吧 |
[1:23:02] | You’re a scientist, not any old doctor. | 你是科学家 不是什么老医生 |
[1:23:05] | Look here. | 看这里 |
[1:23:07] | See the tongue? | 看到舌头了吗 |
[1:23:10] | Don’t be afraid, Comrade Rigel. | 别害怕 里格尔同志 |
[1:23:12] | Help us. | [拉丁语]帮帮我们 |
[1:23:31] | If you escape, say he made me do it. | 如果你们逃出去了 就说是他强迫我的 |
[1:23:37] | Or if you don’t, that I didn’t know. | 如果没逃出去 就说我不知情 |
[1:23:42] | Thank you, colleague. You helped me a lot. | 谢谢你 同事 你帮了我很多 |
[1:23:51] | Are you allergic to Buspironum? | 你对丁螺环酮过敏吗 |
[1:23:53] | Me? I don’t think so… | 我吗 应该不… |
[1:23:55] | You… What… | 你…什么… |
[1:23:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:24:04] | Make up your mind, Comrade Rigel. | 快做决定吧 里格尔同志 |
[1:24:05] | You didn’t know or you were forced? | 你到底是不知情 还是被强迫 |
[1:24:16] | Watch the door. | 守着门 |
[1:24:29] | We have little time, | 我们时间不多 |
[1:24:30] | so listen carefully. | 所以仔细听好 |
[1:24:32] | No review board is coming here. | 不会有审查委员会来这里 |
[1:24:34] | Semiradov will do anything to keep that creature here. | 赛米拉多夫会不惜一切代价把那个生物留在这里 |
[1:24:37] | I know how to separate you. | 我知道如何分离你们 |
[1:24:39] | Why did you enter the enclosure? | 你为什么走进了围场 |
[1:24:41] | I could have killed you. | 我差点杀了你 |
[1:24:43] | But you didn’t. You like me too. | 但你没杀我 你也喜欢我 |
[1:24:48] | This is a mix of hormones. | 这是混合激素 |
[1:24:50] | It will imitate the effects of Addison’s disease, | 它能模仿艾迪生氏病的影响 |
[1:24:52] | which Averchenko suffered from. | 阿维琴科得了这种病 |
[1:24:55] | The injection will force the creature to exit you. | 注射后就能迫使这个生物离开你 |
[1:24:58] | Without you, it can live no more than an hour. | 离开你后它活不过一小时 |
[1:25:00] | You’ll survive much longer. | 你不会那么快就死 |
[1:25:01] | We just need to make it to an emergency room. | 我们只需要赶去急诊室 |
[1:25:05] | And if you are wrong? | 如果你错了呢 |
[1:25:07] | If it’s already acclimatized? | 如果它已经适应环境了呢 |
[1:25:10] | We’ll be letting it go free! | 我们等于把它放跑了 |
[1:25:12] | We’ll give you a shot, when we get a safe distance away. | 等我们逃到安全距离外就给你注射 |
[1:25:15] | Where there’s no people. It’s weaker in the sunlight. | 找个没人的地方 它在阳光下比较虚弱 |
[1:25:21] | No. | 不行 |
[1:25:26] | No. | 不行 |
[1:25:33] | We just need to make it to a real hospital. | 我们只需要赶去真正的医院 |
[1:25:37] | I’ll be able to think of something. | 我会想出办法的 |
[1:25:39] | I’ll find a way out of this. | 我会找出解决办法的 |
[1:25:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:25:46] | Tatiana, you don’t understand. | 塔蒂亚娜 你不明白 |
[1:25:49] | I don’t need to be taken anywhere. | 你不需要带我去别处 |
[1:25:51] | The creature doesn’t harm me at all. | 这个生物根本没伤害我 |
[1:25:54] | To the contrary, it saved my life. | 恰恰相反 它救了我的命 |
[1:25:56] | You don’t believe that. | 你不是真这么想 |
[1:26:02] | Leave already! | 你快走吧 |
[1:26:09] | I’m not afraid of them! | 我不怕他们 |
[1:26:11] | Be afraid of me! It chose me! | 那就怕我 它选择了我 |
[1:26:14] | It is not you. | 不是你的问题 |
[1:26:25] | It’s me! | 就是我的问题 |
[1:26:30] | It’s my punishment! | 这是对我的惩罚 |
[1:26:33] | I abandoned my son. | 我抛弃了我儿子 |
[1:26:35] | I chose space instead. | 我选择了太空 |
[1:26:39] | I deserve this, you understand? | 我活该 你明白吗 |
[1:26:42] | That’s all. Go! | 就这样 走吧 |
[1:26:46] | Lyosha! | 里欧沙 |
[1:26:49] | What? | 什么 |
[1:26:51] | His name is Lyosha. | 他叫里欧沙 |
[1:26:56] | Aleksei Konstantinovich Romanov. | 阿列克谢·康斯坦丁诺维奇·罗曼诺夫 |
[1:27:05] | He’ll be seven next week. | 下周他就七岁了 |
[1:27:33] | There’s a car by the enclosure. | 围场旁有一辆车 |
[1:27:35] | They’ll kill you here. Come with us. | 他们会杀了你的 跟我们走 |
[1:27:38] | Don’t worry. I’m a highly adaptive | 别担心 我是个适应力 |
[1:27:42] | and hardy specimen. | 很强的个体 |
[1:27:49] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[1:28:29] | This Dr. Rigel, from Base ALFA 4. | 我是A4基地的里格尔医生 |
[1:28:31] | Please, connect me to the operative on duty. | 请帮我转接执勤人员 |
[1:28:34] | I have very important information. | 我有非常重要的信息 |
[1:28:39] | – What is it? – They’re in the enclosure. | -怎么了 -他们进了围场 |
[1:28:41] | Veshnyakov and Dr. Klimova. | 维什尼科夫和克里莫瓦医生 |
[1:28:45] | Send the response team. | 派出响应小队 |
[1:28:47] | Do not shoot Veshnyakov. Terminate her. | 不要开枪打维什尼科夫 干掉她 |
[1:28:58] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:29:03] | Veshnyakov! Take two steps to the right! Lie down! | 维什尼科夫 向右走两步 趴下 |
[1:29:08] | Drop your weapons and no one will get hurt! | 放下武器 没人会受伤 |
[1:29:14] | – Don’t shoot! – Fire! | -别开枪 -开火 |
[1:29:18] | And he… he ordered they be listed as victims of a fire. | 他…他下令把他们列为火灾受害者 |
[1:29:31] | But those people were killed outright. | 但是这些人被当场杀死了 |
[1:29:32] | For now, there are seven victims from the convicts. | 目前 已有七名囚犯遇害 |
[1:29:45] | Did you have enough time? | 时间够吗 |
[1:29:48] | Did you manage to call them? | 你给他们打电话了吗 |
[1:29:55] | You’re no hero, Yan! | 扬 你不是英雄 |
[1:29:58] | I could tell immediately. | 我一眼就能看出来 |
[1:29:59] | You have no resemblance to them. | 你一点也不像英雄 |
[1:30:02] | But you’ll have an honorable death. | 但是出于对你的科学贡献的尊敬 |
[1:30:04] | Out of respect for your scientific endeavors. | 你可以光荣地死去 |
[1:30:22] | The syringe! | 注射器 |
[1:30:26] | – Not yet. – The syringe. | -再等等 -注射器 |
[1:30:39] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:30:41] | Faster! | 快点 |
[1:31:48] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:31:51] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:32:31] | If you find the fugitives, | 如果发现逃犯 |
[1:32:32] | take all possible measures to detain them. | 采取一切可能的措施抓住他们 |
[1:32:40] | – Pull over! – Get out of here! | -停车 -滚开 |
[1:32:52] | As you were! | 你们继续 |
[1:34:38] | Kostya! | 克斯特亚 |
[1:34:42] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[1:34:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:34:45] | Your condition worsened! | 你的病情恶化了 |
[1:34:47] | You won’t survive without it. | 离开它你活不下去 |
[1:34:49] | We can still leave… | 我们仍然可以离开 |
[1:34:51] | We can do it! | 我们能做到 |
[1:36:14] | Have you changed your mind, Tatiana Yurievna? | 你改变主意了吗 塔蒂亚娜·尤里耶夫娜 |
[1:36:18] | I was mistaken. | 我错了 |
[1:36:24] | They can’t be separated. | 他们不能分离 |
[1:36:32] | They have become fully symbiotic. | 他们已形成完全共生 |
[1:36:35] | They’ll die without each other. | 离开彼此 他们都会死 |
[1:36:37] | Well, no matter. | 没关系 |
[1:36:40] | Everyone makes mistakes. | 人人都会犯错 |
[1:36:48] | We won’t let them die, right? | 我们不会让他们死的 对吧 |
[1:36:59] | Do you know what your problem is? | 你知道你的问题是什么吗 |
[1:37:02] | You try to save everyone! | 你妄图拯救所有人 |
[1:37:06] | But that’s impossible. | 但那是不可能的 |
[1:37:10] | You must always choose. | 你必须做出选择 |
[1:39:08] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[1:39:14] | We can separate you. | 我们可以分离你们 |
[1:39:18] | We’ll try in Moscow. | 我们去莫斯科想办法 |
[1:39:22] | It’ll be OK. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:39:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:39:26] | We’ll think of something. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[1:39:44] | I already have. | 我已经想出来了 |
[1:40:55] | 顿河畔罗斯托夫 | |
[1:41:28] | Why do you keep coming back here like a bee to the flower? | 为什么你总像蜜蜂围着花一样往这儿跑 |
[1:41:33] | Why won’t you lie calmly? Why this running? | 你就不能老实躺着吗 跑来干什么 |
[1:41:37] | Why on earth do you need those? | 你要那东西有什么用 |
[1:41:39] | Where are you going like that? | 你这副样子能去哪 |
[1:41:43] | Do you have parents? | 你有父母吗 |
[1:42:01] | Go on! | 给你 |
[1:42:03] | But just play around the complex, OK? | 但只能在附近玩 明白吗 |
[1:42:05] | Or they’ll take away my award. | 不然他们会扣我奖金 |
[1:42:33] | Hello! Tatiana Klimova. | 你好 我是塔蒂亚娜·克里莫瓦 |
[1:42:35] | I’m here to adopt Lyosha Romanov. | 我来领养里欧沙·罗曼诺夫 |
[1:43:09] | No problem! | 没关系 |
[1:43:11] | God loves everyone. | 上帝爱每一个人 |
[1:43:13] | I’ve done this sedentary job twenty years. | 这工作天天坐着 我干了二十年了 |
[1:43:16] | And it’s fine. | 没什么大不了 |
[1:43:19] | You’re going to be alright, little fellow. | 你会没事的 小家伙 |
[1:43:23] | I’m not a boy. | 我不是小家伙 |
[1:43:25] | My name is Tanya. | 我叫塔尼娅 |
[1:43:58] | So you’re Lyosha? | 你就是里欧沙 |
[1:44:03] | My name is Tanya. | 我叫塔尼娅 |
[1:44:07] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:44:33] | 卫星 |