Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Spies in Disguise(变身特工)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Spies in Disguise(变身特工)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:变身特工
英文名称:Spies in Disguise
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:16] Walter, have you seen my tweezers? 沃尔特 你见到我的镊子了吗
[01:16] 二氧 化碳
[01:29] Sorry. Did you need that mug? 抱歉 你需要用那个杯子吗
[01:32] I needed that coffee. 我需要喝那杯咖啡
[01:37] So… 那么
[01:38] – Unitee. – what you making, bud? -独角特 -你在做什么呢 伙计
[01:40] A gadget for you to wear on patrol. 给你巡逻时用的装备
[01:42] It’s the perfect tool to keep you safe. 这是能保护你的最佳工具
[01:45] This button makes a really loud sound 按这个按钮会发出巨响
[01:46] to incapacitate your enemies. 让敌人失去行动力
[01:52] Like that. 像这样
[01:53] This one can wrap you in an inflatable hug 按这个会把你包裹在抱抱气囊中
[01:55] so no one can hurt you. 这样就没人能伤到你了
[01:57] And this one is for when you’re outnumbered. 这个是在你寡不敌众的时候用的
[02:00] You just hold out your hand and say, “Stop!” 只要你平举着手说 “不许动”
[02:02] And boom! 然后砰
[02:04] Glitter cloud! 就有闪粉撒下来
[02:06] And the bad guys will leave you alone. 坏人就不会伤害你了
[02:08] Because glitter makes people happy? 因为闪粉让人开心吗
[02:11] Because the refracted light 因为折射光
[02:12] causes the enterochromaffin cells 会让肠嗜铬细胞
[02:14] to release serotonin. 释放血清素
[02:19] Yeah, glitter makes people happy. 是的 闪粉让人开心
[02:22] Let’s try it out. 我们试试
[02:23] Remember how you told me not to take apart your cell phone? 你说不许我拆掉你的手机 对吧
[02:26] Walter Beckett, you took apart my… 沃尔特·贝克特 你把我的手机…
[02:31] Still wanna kill me? 还想杀我吗
[02:34] No. Just the opposite. 不 恰恰相反
[02:36] Then it works! 那就说明管用
[02:37] I also wanna add some kitten visuals 我还在考虑加一些猫咪影像
[02:39] to trigger the orbitofrontal cortex. 它能刺激眼窝前额皮质
[02:41] 11-A-25, Code Six, 104 North. 11-A-25 代号6 北104
[02:44] Hon, I gotta go. 亲爱 我得走了
[02:45] Time for my shift. 该我值班了
[02:47] Be good for Gram, okay? 乖乖的 好吗
[02:49] I’ll come with you. 我和你一起去
[02:50] I can finish this on the way. 我可以在路上做好这个东西
[02:52] You won’t even know I’m there. 绝对不给你添麻烦
[02:55] What you need to do is get ready for school. 你现在需要去上学
[02:58] Oh, Mom, school’s boring. 妈妈 学校最无聊
[03:01] And the kids think I’m weird. 而且同学都说我是怪胎
[03:03] Weird? 怪胎
[03:04] Hey, look at me. 看着我
[03:06] What’s wrong with weird? 怪又怎么了
[03:07] The world needs weird. 世界需要这种怪
[03:10] Listen, I’m out there keeping the neighborhood safe. 听着 我现在是在保护我们的社区
[03:14] But one day, your ideas… 但总有一天 你的这些创意
[03:18] your gadgets… 你的装备
[03:20] are gonna keep the world safe. 将能保护这个世界
[03:23] And everybody will wish they were as weird as you. 而所有人都会希望自己和你一样怪
[03:28] You think? 你真这么觉得吗
[03:30] I know. 我很确定
[03:33] Now, give me a non-inflatable hug. 好了 给我一个不是气囊的抱抱吧
[03:40] Love you, partner. 爱你 搭档
[03:43] I promise I’ll always have your back. 我保证 我永远都会支持你
[03:48] Team Weird? 怪胎队
[03:51] Team Weird. 怪胎队
[04:13] Man, it’s cold! 冷死我了
[04:15] Hey, fellas. Konichiwa. 伙计们 你们好
[04:19] Special Agent Lance Sterling. 我是兰斯·斯特林特工
[04:20] How you livin’? 你们好吗
[04:23] Okay, okay. 好的好的
[04:25] Everybody good? 都冷静了吧
[04:26] I’m just gonna take his gun 我只是要拿走他的枪
[04:28] and I’m gonna toss it to that snowman. 然后丢给那个雪人
[04:30] And while you’re both looking all confused, 然后在你们俩一头雾水
[04:32] trying to figure out what’s going on… 想搞清楚怎么回事的时候
[04:33] I’m just gonna knock you out. 我就打晕你们
[04:42] He didn’t deserve that. 没必要这样吧
[04:45] Rats with wings. 带翅膀的小老鼠
[04:51] I’m in position. 我就位了
[04:52] What is your situation? 情况如何
[04:55] Just getting a visual… 监控马上
[04:58] now. 就位
[05:05] 10 o’clock. 十点钟方向
[05:07] Katsu Kimura. 木村胜
[05:09] Everybody’s favorite arms dealer. 最受欢迎军火商
[05:11] There. That briefcase is your objective. 那里 那个公文箱就是目标
[05:14] Inside is the M9 Assassin. 里面放的是M9暗杀无人机
[05:16] The first semi-autonomous attack drone, 第一款半自动攻击型无人机
[05:18] powered by atmospheric energy. 依靠大气电学供能
[05:20] Never shuts down, 永不关机
[05:21] never stops pursuing its target. 绝不会中途放弃目标
[05:24] They stole it from our covert weapons lab. 是他们从我们的秘密武器实验室偷走的
[05:26] Director Jenkins, 詹金斯局长
[05:28] he’s got incoming. 有敌人向他移动
[05:29] Detecting 70 extra hostiles around the perimeter. 监测到附近多了七十个敌人
[05:32] I don’t want another mess like Kyrgyzstan. 我不想再来一次吉尔吉斯斯坦那样的大混战
[05:35] Lance, listen to me. You’ve got 70 yakuza incoming. 兰斯 来了七十个黑社会歹徒
[05:38] Stand down. 先撤退
[05:39] That’s better odds than I usually get. 没我平时处理的棘手嘛
[05:41] No! Do not engage. 不 不要交战
[05:43] This time, you need to wait for the backup team. 这次你要等后援队
[05:45] Team? 队伍
[05:47] I fly solo. 我一向单飞
[05:49] Wait. Lance, listen to… 等等 兰斯 听我…
[05:53] I think he cut off… 我想他关掉了…
[05:56] – I get it! – Yeah, great, that’s right. Sorry. -我知道 -好的 抱歉
[06:20] The buyer is here. Go! 买家来了 去
[06:51] Guess it’s time to introduce myself. 看来该出场了
[07:23] You know how you can tell when you’re the world’s greatest spy? 你知道怎么确认自己是世界最棒的特工吗
[07:27] Sterling. 斯特林
[07:28] Lance Sterling. 兰斯·斯特林
[07:30] Everyone knows the name. 当大家都知道你的名字的时候
[07:32] I’mma need that case. 我要那个公文箱
[07:34] Over my dead body. 除非我死了
[07:44] Just 3 ounces of pressure to the vagus nerve… 只需要在迷走神经上施加三盎司的力量
[07:47] and then look at your boy. 瞧瞧你的人
[07:48] Sleepy night-night. 晚安了您呐
[07:50] Hey, you mind giving me a hand? 介意给我搭把手吗
[07:57] Come on. 拜托
[07:58] What was it? The hand joke? 哪句把你惹生气了 关于手的玩笑吗
[08:10] You don’t remember me, do you? 你不记得我了 是吗
[08:13] What can I say? I meet a lot of bad guys. 我能说什么 我见得坏人太多了
[08:17] I’m gonna show you pain that you can’t imagine. 我会让你体验到前所未有的痛苦
[08:40] Make it hurt. 别留情
[08:43] I don’t think that subtitle was in my favor. 感觉那句不是什么好话
[08:48] Okay. Oh, okay. 好的 好的
[08:51] You wanna do it the hard way? Let’s go, then. 你们想来硬的 那就来吧
[08:54] Let’s do it the hard way. 我们来硬的
[09:02] It’s about to get messy. 大闹一场吧
[09:12] What the… 搞什么…
[09:50] Don’t take the loss so hard. 别太在意输赢
[09:51] I mean, you did great. 你们已经很不错了
[09:52] And you got to meet Lance Sterling. 而且你们还见到了兰斯·斯特林
[12:29] Next. Okay, put everything in the bin. 下一个 好的 东西都放在篮子里
[12:33] Yes, come through. 好 过去吧
[12:34] – He’s coming. – Wow. Here he comes! -他来了 -他来了
[12:36] Yes, 是的
[12:37] your eyes aren’t deceiving you. 你们没看错
[12:38] Yep, it’s him. 是的 就是他
[12:40] Thank you, thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[12:41] Looking good, Agent Sterling! 气色不错啊 斯特林特工
[12:42] Not looking so bad yourself. 你看起来也不错嘛
[12:45] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢大家
[12:46] Yeah, you know what? Go ahead back to work. Go ahead back… 大家回去工作吧 回去…
[12:48] It’s too… It’s too much. 这太…太隆重了
[12:50] It’s probably the right amount. 或许隆重得刚刚好
[12:52] But still go back to work. Still go back to work. 不过你们还是该回去工作 回去工作
[12:54] You’re so crazy. 你真疯狂
[12:57] What’s up, Sterling? 你好啊 斯特林
[12:58] Lucas! 卢卡斯
[12:59] My name’s Dave. 我叫戴夫
[13:00] There you go. Good to see you. 就是这样 很高兴见到你
[13:03] – Morning, sir. – Fellas, give it to me. -早上好 长官 -各位好 击个拳
[13:06] – Dude, did you see that? – Never wash that hand again. -哥们 你看到了吗 -再也别洗那只手了
[13:08] I feel stronger. Like, I legit feel stronger. 我感觉变强了 我真的感觉变强了
[13:10] – Can I hold it? – Yeah. -我能握一下吗 -当然
[13:12] – Dude from Accounting. – Thanks for the win, Sterling. -会计部的伙计 -感谢获胜 斯特林
[13:14] Keep my money right. Keep my money right. 算好我的钱 算好我的钱
[13:16] Go ahead, man. All right. 去吧 伙计 好的
[13:17] Welcome back, Lance. 欢迎回来 兰斯
[13:18] Thank you, thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[13:23] He’s the most adorable agent ever! 他是历来最可爱的特工
[13:26] Somebody gonna get it. 有人要倒霉了
[13:55] Agent Sterling. 斯特林特工
[13:59] Walter Beckett. 沃尔特·贝克特
[14:00] Weirdo. 怪胎
[14:02] Unitee loves you. 独角特爱你
[14:04] All right, Unitee. 好的 独角特
[14:06] Imagine… 想象一下
[14:07] a hydrothermal explosion is about to melt your face off. 水热爆炸即将把你的脸融掉
[14:11] But what’s this? 但这是什么
[14:12] A gadget that can surround you in a pressurized pocket of safety? 一个能用安全密封囊包住你的装备
[14:16] “Can it work?” It hasn’t yet, but maybe. “有用吗” 暂时没用 但说不定呢
[14:18] Here we go. 来吧
[14:19] Session number nine, test 30… 第九场 第三十次测试
[14:22] Terrance. 特伦斯
[14:23] Tonight’s the season finale of Hearts in Seoul. 今晚有《心在首尔》的季终集
[14:26] I sent you an e-vite. 我给你发了电子邀请
[14:27] I… 我…
[14:29] You just click “accept” in your… 你只需点一下”接受”…
[14:32] Agent Sterling. 斯特林特工
[14:35] Walter Beckett. Pleasure to meet… 我是沃尔特·贝克特 很高兴见到…
[14:39] You used it. 你用了
[14:40] You touched my stuff. 你碰了我的东西
[14:43] Okay, okay. Look, I know it’s non-traditional, but… 好吧 我知道那不合传统 但…
[14:45] Feel me here, little man. 想象一下 小鬼
[14:47] So, I’m out there… 我在外面
[14:48] you know, and I’m saving the world, doing big things. 拯救世界 做大事
[14:51] That’s what I do. 那就是我的工作
[14:52] And the way I do it… 我的方式
[14:54] is to have my things 就是让我的东西
[14:55] do the things I expect my things to do. 发挥它们应该发挥的功能
[14:58] Yep. 没错
[15:00] Like blow stuff up. 比如爆炸
[15:03] See, out there… 在外面
[15:04] I gotta fight fire with fire. 我得以火攻火
[15:08] Because if I try to fight fire with glitter… 因为如果我尝试以闪粉攻火
[15:12] I could get my face burned off. 我的脸可能会被烧掉
[15:15] But you didn’t. 但你没有
[15:16] Because the kitty glitter worked. 因为猫咪闪粉起效了
[15:18] – Kitty litter? – Glitter. -猫砂 -闪粉
[15:20] Kitty glitter. 猫咪闪粉
[15:21] It’s scientifically proven that watching kittens… 科学证据表明看到小猫咪
[15:24] causes the enterochromaffin cells to release serotonin. 会使肠嗜铬细胞分泌血清素
[15:29] Glitter makes people happy. 闪粉让人开心
[15:31] Know what works even better? 知道什么会更好用吗
[15:33] A grenade. 手榴弹
[15:35] It’s kinda violent, don’t you think? 那有点暴力 不是吗
[15:37] Can’t save the world with a hug, Wilson. 拥抱拯救不了世界 威尔逊
[15:39] It’s Walter. 我叫沃尔特
[15:41] And what if you could? 如果可以呢
[15:43] The inflatable hug. 抱抱气囊
[15:46] Kind of a personal protection device I’ve been developing. 我最近在研发的一种自我保护装备
[15:58] This is a vile waste of taxpayer dollars. 这是对纳税人税款的可耻浪费
[16:05] Look, I’m just saying you can do more by bringing people together… 我只是想说 让人们团结
[16:09] than blowing them up. 比把人炸飞更有意义
[16:10] And if I can convince you, 如果我能说服你
[16:12] we can convince the whole agency. 我们就能说服整个情报局
[16:14] There is no “we.” 没有”我们”
[16:15] Agent Sterling. Just… 斯特林特工…
[16:16] – Okay. Okay, okay. – Millennials. -好吧 好吧 -小屁孩
[16:18] No, wait, wait, wait. Please don’t close that door. 不 等等 等等 请不要关门
[16:20] Not interested. 不感兴趣
[16:21] Listen, you gotta hear me out. 你一定得听我说完
[16:22] Whatever it is, no. 不管是什么 不听
[16:27] Look, I’ve been working on this thing at home, right… 我一直在家研究一样东西
[16:29] that is gonna change spying forever. 它将永远改变特工行动
[16:33] Imagine… 想象一下
[16:34] if I could make you, wait for it… 如果我能让你 稍等
[16:36] drumroll, please… 请击鼓
[16:38] disappear. 消失
[16:40] Disappear? 消失
[16:41] Yeah. 没错
[16:42] Disappear. 消失
[16:45] Why are you saying it like that? 你为什么那个样子说话
[16:46] For effect. 为了创造效果
[16:51] I’m totally excited about it. 它让我特别兴奋
[16:53] It’s called 它叫
[16:54] bio-dynamic concealment. 生物动态隐形
[16:56] Boom. Mic drop. 嘭 扔麦
[16:59] Conceal this? 把这张脸隐形
[17:01] I mean, you wouldn’t need a bulletproof suit. 那样就不需要防弹衣
[17:03] You wouldn’t need exploding cufflinks. 不需要爆炸袖扣
[17:04] You could blend in anywhere. 你可以潜入任何地方
[17:06] What if you were totally… 如果你完全…
[17:10] invisible? 隐形呢
[17:14] Dude. 哥们
[17:15] That’s a mess. 太惨了
[17:16] Don’t worry yourself. 别担心
[17:18] The effects, they’re only temporary. 效果只是暂时的
[17:20] All right, cool, cool. I’m gonna get outta here. 好吧好吧 我要出去了
[17:22] Wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[17:25] Look, you’re the world’s greatest spy. 你是世界上最厉害的特工
[17:28] Nobody ever listens to my ideas 从来没有人肯听我的想法
[17:31] or gives me a chance… 或给我机会
[17:33] but if you did… 但如果你给我机会
[17:35] together… 我们联手
[17:37] we could really make a difference. 真的能大有作为
[17:40] “Make a difference”? “大有作为”
[17:43] Boy, I am the difference. 小子 我就是作为本为
[17:45] All I need from you is when I want a grenade… 我只需要你在我想要手榴弹时
[17:48] make me a grenade. 给我制造手榴弹
[17:50] Can you do that? 你能做到吗
[17:53] There’s a better way. 有更好的方法
[17:56] Wrong answer, Willy. 回答错误 威利
[17:58] You’re fired. 你被开除了
[17:59] What? Wait. 什么 等等
[18:01] No, no, no. Please, please don’t fire me! 不不不 请不要开除我
[18:11] Weirdo. 怪胎
[18:15] Mission accomplished. 任务完成
[18:17] Man, I’m telling you, it was one of my best. 天啊 我跟你们说 这是我的最佳行动之一
[18:21] I was on fire. 我超拉风
[18:22] Fighting, explosions, tons of witty catchphrases. 打斗 爆炸 妙语连珠
[18:26] Lance? 兰斯
[18:27] I had to jump through a helicopter. 我不得不越过一架直升机
[18:30] Lance? 兰斯
[18:33] – Right? – Lance! -知道吧 -兰斯
[18:35] Please tell me you have an explanation for why this is empty. 拜托你解释一下为什么这是空的
[18:39] 最好 特工
[18:41] I know why. 我知道为什么
[18:42] Because he stole it. 因为被他偷了
[18:44] Excuse me? 你说什么
[18:45] Agent Marcy Kappel, Internal Affairs. 我是内务部的玛茜·卡佩尔特工
[18:47] Mind if my team sweeps the room? 介意我的小队搜查一下房间吗
[18:49] Yes, I mind. 我介意
[18:50] They call me Eyes. 我的代号是千里眼
[18:52] Spectral analysis and quantum optical thermography. 光谱分析以及量子光感热成像
[18:55] Ears. Sound. 我是顺风耳 负责声音
[18:57] Okay. 行
[18:58] Hey, y’all need to ease out of my face right now. 你们立刻从我眼前消失
[19:02] Weapons deactivated. Backing up. 武器已解除 我走了
[19:05] Take Agent Sterling into custody. 拘捕斯特林特工
[19:06] All right, enough! 好了 够了
[19:08] We’re talking about my top agent here. 这是我最顶尖的特工
[19:11] I trust this man. 我信任这个男人
[19:14] The only thing we can trust is the facts. 我们唯一能信任的只有事实
[19:17] Eyes? 千里眼
[19:18] A surveillance camera in Tokyo 东京的一个监控摄像头
[19:20] picked this up two hours after your mission. 在你任务结束两小时后拍到了这段录像
[19:26] Stop right there. 站住别动
[19:40] – Lance? – Joy. -兰斯 -乔伊
[19:42] His heart rate just spiked. 他的心率突然飙升
[19:43] That’s because it isn’t me. 因为那不是我
[19:44] Vocal patterns is all off the hook. 声纹波动剧烈
[19:46] This has to be wrong. 这肯定不对
[19:47] This is wrong! I didn’t… 是不对 我没有…
[19:49] Look, there was a guy with a robot hand. 有一个装机械手的家伙
[19:52] He stole the Assassin, 他偷了暗杀无人机
[19:54] and he scanned my face to frame me. 他扫描了我的脸来陷害我
[19:56] That sounds plausible, 听起来有可能
[19:58] and not like something you just made up. 一点也不像你刚刚编出来的
[19:59] Sounds a little Scooby-Doo, bro. 听起来像科幻片 老兄
[20:01] It isn’t me! 那不是我
[20:02] Okay, so, just to be clear… 那我复述一遍
[20:04] there’s a man with a robot hand and Lance’s face 有个装机械手伪装成兰斯样貌的人
[20:08] who took the M9 Assassin. 偷走了M9暗杀无人机
[20:10] We all feel good about that? 大家都觉得没问题吗
[20:11] Okay, case closed. Let’s go home. 好 结案 我们回家吧
[20:14] You know what? 你知道吗
[20:15] There’s a bad guy who needs to be stopped. 有个坏人我们必须得阻止
[20:18] Couldn’t agree more. 完全同意
[20:21] You’re good. 你水平不错
[20:22] Lance, just cooperate. 兰斯 你配合就行
[20:25] Didn’t see that coming, did you? 没料到 是不是
[20:27] Did you see that coming? 你料到了那个了吗
[20:32] He’s running. Why do they always run? 他跑了 他们为什么总是要跑
[20:39] Off to save the world again? 又要去拯救世界了
[20:40] Uh, yeah, you, too. You, too. 对 你也是 你也是
[20:42] – ‘Sup, Sterling? – All good, all good. -怎么样 斯特林 -挺好的 挺好的
[20:45] Sorry. 抱歉
[20:46] Sterling! 斯特林
[20:49] Now. 行动
[20:50] Northwest corner. 西北角
[20:51] Got him. 看到了
[20:57] Coming through, coming through. 借过 借过
[21:02] Security! 保安
[21:04] Shut this place down! 封锁这里
[21:06] Agent Sterling? 斯特林特工
[21:07] I would do what she says. 最好照她说的做
[21:09] She is very unpleasant. 她特别烦人
[21:22] 叛变特工 兰斯·斯特林
[22:03] Agent Sterling! What’s happening, man? 斯特林特工 你怎么来了
[22:05] I was just telling the guys about the time you… 我刚刚还在跟大伙讲你那次…
[22:22] All right, Sterling. 好了 斯特林
[22:24] Think. 动动脑子
[22:26] Think. 动动脑子
[22:28] Somebody else knows about Robot Hand. 还有人知道那个机械手的事
[22:33] Who? 是谁
[22:37] Kimura. 木村
[22:39] Find Kimura. 找到木村
[22:41] Tracking Katsu Kimura. 正在追踪木村
[22:41] 追踪手机信号 卫星网络搜索
[22:43] Wireless signal intercepted in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. 拦截到墨西哥普拉亚德尔卡曼的无线信号
[22:43] 墨西哥 普拉亚德尔卡曼 发现手机信号 木村胜
[22:44] 墨西哥 普拉亚德尔卡曼
[22:47] You shouldn’t be calling me. 你不该打给我的
[22:48] Mexico. 墨西哥
[22:49] I’m trying to lay low! 我要保持低调
[22:53] I need to disappear. 我得消失
[22:57] Disappear. 消失
[23:03] Bingo. 找到了
[23:05] Hope you got your pants on, Wilbur. 希望你准备好了 威尔伯
[23:13] 弗吉尼亚州 亚历山德里亚 终点
[23:24] Unitee. 独角特
[23:29] I miss you, Mom. 我想你 妈妈
[23:32] 1978-2009 英雄警官遇害 温迪·贝克特 梦之队
[24:10] See, Lovey? 看 心肝
[24:11] Some dreams do come true. 有些梦的确会成真
[24:17] Okay. 好
[24:33] Commencing bio-dynamic concealment 开始生物动态隐形测试
[24:35] test number 83, batch five. 第83次 第五批
[24:41] Exothermic reaction. 放热反应
[24:43] That’s an exothermic reaction. 有放热反应
[24:45] Uh, Lovey, could I borrow a feather, please? 心肝 你能借我一根羽毛吗
[24:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:49] Here’s a little something for you. 给你点回礼
[24:59] If this works, 如果这个有用
[25:00] they’ll have to give me my job back. 他们就得让我复职
[25:11] No way. It worked. 不可能 居然成功了
[25:14] It worked. 成功了
[25:15] It worked! It worked! It worked! 成功了 成功了 成功了
[25:17] Lovey, it worked! It worked! 心肝 成功了 成功了
[25:18] I need to disappear. 我得消失
[25:22] What… How did you… 什么…你怎么…
[25:23] What are you doing in my… 你在我家做什…
[25:25] What’s up? 怎么了
[25:26] Okay, listen. 行了 听着
[25:27] That next-generation concealment tech 你之前说的
[25:29] you were talking about earlier… 跨时代隐形技术…
[25:31] you wouldn’t happen to have it on hand, would you? 你该不会手上就有吧
[25:33] Actually, I do happen to have it in hand. 实际上 我手里确实有
[25:36] – Show it to me. – Sure. Um… -给我看看 -当然
[25:38] Well, can I offer you a drink? 你要喝点什么吗
[25:39] I got water, 我有水
[25:40] Soylent drinkable meal replacement… 代餐饮料…
[25:43] Good. We had a drink. 好 我喝过了
[25:44] So, what are we talking about here? 说说你的技术吧
[25:46] Light-bending camo suit? 是光学折射隐身衣
[25:47] Adaptive response silicon… 还是适应性反应硅…
[25:50] Diet stuff has a weird aftertaste. 代餐饮料的回味真奇怪
[25:52] What’s the tech? 到底是什么技术
[25:55] Well, you just drank it. 你刚刚喝下去了
[25:57] – Drank what? – The tech. -喝了什么 -那个技术
[25:59] Now it’s gone. Yep. 现在没了 对
[26:01] Why do you have a pigeon in here? 你这里为什么有只鸽子
[26:03] Yeah, okay, that’s just Lovey. She’s my roommate. 那是心肝 是我室友
[26:06] – How am I gonna do this? – Um, that’s weird. -我要怎么做 -真怪
[26:07] This is bad. 这真糟糕
[26:08] – To have a pigeon in your house. – No, it’s not. -有只鸽子在你屋里 -不是的
[26:10] It’s amazing. 很神奇
[26:11] It’s science. Here we go. 是科学 来吧
[26:13] You just drank an ingestible formula 你刚刚喝下了一种可食用配方
[26:15] that uses a CRISPR-Cas9 genetic editor… 它的CRISPR-Cas9基因编辑器
[26:16] to resequence your DNA on a molecular level. 可以在分子层面重组你的DNA
[26:19] Science rocks. 科学超棒
[26:22] Okay, here’s what I need you to do. 帮我个忙
[26:24] Pretend like you’re a normal person 假装自己是个正常人
[26:26] talking to a much cooler normal person. 跟一个比你帅得多的正常人解释
[26:29] In precisely 45 seconds, 在四十五秒之后
[26:31] you will transform into… 你将变成…
[26:34] a pigeon. 一只鸽子
[26:45] I’m out. 再见
[26:46] Wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[26:47] What you’re about to experience 你将经历的一切
[26:49] is the future of espionage. 是特工行动的未来
[26:51] Okay. 好吧
[26:51] You might be experiencing some mild discomfort. 你或许会有一些轻微的不适
[26:55] Or severe. 或严重的不适
[26:57] I’ll make a note of that. 我会做好记录的
[26:58] This is because I fired you, right? 你是报复我开除你 对吧
[27:01] Okay, I’m gonna walk outta here. 够了 我要走了
[27:03] Yeah, that might be hard. 可能不容易哦
[27:05] Because you’re in the middle of chromothripsis. 因为你的染色体正在断裂重组
[27:09] Okay, might pass out. 好吧 估计要晕了
[27:11] You’re definitely gonna pass out. 你肯定得晕过去
[27:12] Your genomes are being smashed apart… 你的基因组会被粉粹
[27:15] so they can be reassembled with pigeon DNA. 然后重组为鸽子的DNA
[27:18] Muscle it down, Lance. 抗住 兰斯
[27:20] Muscle it down. 抗住
[27:22] What did you do? What did you do? 你做了什么 你做了什么
[27:25] You’re entering Phase Two. 你正在进入第二阶段
[27:26] Epigenetic modulation. 表观遗传调节
[27:29] Think of each gene as having a switch. 设想一下所有的基因都有一个开关
[27:30] And one by one, your switches are flipping to pigeon. 然后你的开关会一个接一个地拨到鸽子那一类
[27:33] Human-pigeon, human-pigeon, human-pigeon. 人鸽 人鸽 人鸽
[27:35] Human-pigeon, human-pigeon, human-pigeon. 人鸽 人鸽 人鸽
[27:39] Stop with the lights! 别动灯了
[27:41] Wait, look at my hand! 等等 快看我的手
[27:42] What’s happening to my hand? 我的手怎么了
[27:46] Baby hand. 缩小的手
[27:47] This is the final phase! 这是最后一个阶段
[27:54] This isn’t so bad. 也不赖嘛
[27:57] Your body is being flooded with endorphins 你的身体大量分泌内啡呔
[27:58] to prepare you for the immense physical pain 让你准备迎接即将到来的
[28:00] you’re about to experience. 生理剧痛
[28:03] Wait. Say that again. 等等 再说一遍
[28:08] You poisoned me! 你给我下毒了
[28:10] “Poisoned”? “下毒”
[28:11] That’s not even my department. 我的专业又不是这个
[28:13] Squeeze the poison out. 快把毒排出去
[28:17] I wouldn’t do that. 我不建议这么做
[28:19] Three seconds. 三秒钟
[28:20] You’re gonna be fine. Trust me. 你不会有事的 相信我
[28:23] Here we go. 来吧
[28:29] What? 怎么回事
[28:32] That clock’s fast. 那个表有点快
[28:38] Lance? 兰斯
[28:41] Lance. 兰斯
[28:43] It worked. 成功了
[28:44] Subject’s vitals are stable. 实验对象体征稳定
[28:46] Inserting rectal thermometer. 插入直肠温度计
[28:52] It’s okay, buddy. 没关系的 朋友
[28:55] It’s okay. Don’t you worry. 没关系的 你别担心
[28:57] Your good friend Walter is here. 你的好朋友沃尔特就在这呢
[29:07] Subject appears disoriented. 实验对象似乎晕头转向了
[29:11] Of course I’m disoriented. 我当然晕头转向了
[29:12] You can talk? 你会说话
[29:13] Lovey, he can talk! 心肝 他会说话
[29:15] – It worked. – My eyes! -成功了 -我的眼睛
[29:16] It worked. 成功了
[29:17] – Can you believe this? – What did you do to my eyes? -你敢相信吗 -你把我的眼睛怎么了
[29:18] – Lance, look at me. – What did… -兰斯 看着我 -你都做了…
[29:20] Look at you? 看着你
[29:21] I can’t not look at you, Walter. 我做不到不看你 沃尔特
[29:24] I can see my butt and your face at the same time! 我能同时看到我的屁股和你的脸
[29:28] That is so cool! 真是太酷了
[29:29] Fact, pigeons have 360-degree vision. 事实上 鸽子的视野有360度
[29:32] Now, nobody can sneak up behind you. 现在没人能从身后偷偷接近你了
[29:34] – Stop, girl. Come on. – This is so great. -行了 妹子 别蹭了 -真是太棒了
[29:35] Pigeons can be found 世界上所有的
[29:36] in every major city around the world… 大城市里都有鸽子
[29:38] and no one notices them. 没人会注意到鸽子
[29:40] It’s the most perfect form a spy could take. 这是特工最佳的潜伏形式
[29:42] You better un-bird me right now. 你最好马上把我变回去
[29:44] That’s it. I’m not playing with you. Un-bird… 我受够了 我没和你开玩笑 把我变回…
[29:47] I’m raising my voice. 我的嗓门太大了
[29:48] I probably shouldn’t be raising my voice at you. 我或许不该对你大声吼
[29:50] I guess you could imagine 你估计也能理解
[29:51] I’m a little stressed right now. 我现在有点焦虑
[29:53] I need you to un-bird me, Walter. 我需要你把我变回去 沃尔特
[29:55] Of course. 当然可以
[29:56] I’ll start working on an antidote right now. 我现在就开始研究解药
[29:58] Start? 开始
[29:59] The formula was purely theoretical until you… 这个配方还完全处于理论阶段 但你…
[30:01] You’re gonna start? You don’t have an antidote? 你会开始研究 你没有解药
[30:03] Stop, girl, seriously. 行了 妹子 认真的
[30:05] Okay, okay. 好吧 好吧
[30:06] So, you birded me, and you can’t un-bird me. 你把我变成了鸽子 但无法把我变回去
[30:09] Technically, you kind of birded yourself. 严格来说 是你把自己变成鸽子的
[30:13] I’mma hurt this boy. 我要揍这小子
[30:14] – I’mma hurt this boy. – No, no, look. -我要揍这小子 -不 不 听我说
[30:15] I know you’re upset, but everything’s okay. 我知道你不高兴 但一切都没关系的
[30:16] I called the Agency and told them you’re here. 我已经打给了情报局 说你在这里
[30:18] You did what? 你做了什么
[30:19] No, no, no, it’s okay. 不 不 没事的
[30:20] I didn’t tell them you’re a bird. 我没告诉他们你成了一只鸽子
[30:21] Although I think they’re gonna 虽然我觉得他们
[30:23] figure that out pretty quickly. 马上就会弄明白
[30:25] I gotta ghost. 我要闪了
[30:28] Yeah, there may be one or two downsides 好吧 或许你这个新身体还有
[30:31] to your new form. 一两处不足之处
[30:32] Webster, open the door. 韦伯斯特 开门
[30:35] Okay. Okay. 好吧 好吧
[30:37] – What… – Why are you running from the Agency? -怎么… -你为什么要躲情报局
[30:39] Get off me! I’m running… 松开我 我要跑…
[30:41] because there’s a bad guy out there with my face… 因为有一个和我长得一样的坏人
[30:43] and now I have to try to stop him 我现在必须要去阻止他
[30:45] from hurting people while being a bird. 伤害别人 以我这鸽子的身份
[30:47] And thank you for that. Thank you very much for that. 为此我谢谢你 非常感谢你
[30:50] You know what? You’re fired again. 知道吗 我要再开除你一次
[30:52] Double fired! 两度被炒
[30:54] I don’t think that’s a thing. 没这种说法吧
[30:55] It’s a thing. It’s a thing now. 有的 现在就有了
[31:06] Okay. 好吧
[31:07] It’s a wingsuit. 就是一身翼装
[31:08] How hard could it be? 还能有多难
[31:12] Time to fly. 该飞了
[31:16] Nope. 不
[31:17] You broke into the Kremlin using a napkin 你用一张餐巾和一块胶布
[31:20] and a piece of duct tape. 就闯入了克里姆林宫
[31:21] You should be able to get into your own car! 进入自己的车应该不是问题
[31:32] Yep, yep, yep. 好 好 好
[31:35] Got it, got it, got it… Ow! 快 快 快
[31:38] Come on. 拜托啊
[31:44] Okay, hear me out. 好了 听我说
[31:47] Is somebody talking? I don’t hear anybody talking. 有人在说话吗 我听不到啊
[31:49] Especially somebody that’s been double fired… 尤其是某个两度被炒
[31:51] working on a triple fire. 即将三度被炒的人
[31:53] I’ll come with you. 我和你一起去
[31:53] I can show you all the advantages of being a pigeon 我可以向你展示作为鸽子的所有优势
[31:56] and how it can make you an even better spy. 以及如何让你成为一名更好的特工
[31:58] And then you’ll give me my job back. 然后你就会让我复职
[32:00] We both win. 我们双赢
[32:01] All right, let me think about that. 好吧 我考虑一下
[32:04] No. 不了
[32:06] Okay. Well, I suppose you have somebody else 好吧 我估计你还认识别的
[32:08] who has a mobile lab… 拥有移动实验室
[32:10] who could turn you back into a man. 能把你变回人的家伙吧
[32:14] – Get in the car. – You won’t even know I’m here. -上车 -我绝对不会碍事
[32:24] I’ll just ride out here, don’t worry. 我就坐车外面 不用担心
[32:25] Right. My bad. 对了 我错了
[32:29] Go, go, go! Moving through. 快 快 快 让一让
[32:31] I want that tree gone, now! 马上把那棵树砍了
[32:32] Agent Sterling, 斯特林特工
[32:33] exit the premises now! 立刻从房子里出来
[32:35] What are you doing? Get in the car! 你在干什么 快上车
[32:37] – Holy shit… – Wilfred! Let’s move! -我的天啊 -威尔弗雷德 快走
[32:39] Let’s go, go, go! 上 上 上
[32:42] Activate auto-drive. 启动自动驾驶
[32:44] Auto-drive engaged. 自动驾驶已启动
[32:45] Sterling private jet hangar. 斯特林私人飞机库
[32:48] See that, Walter? 看到了吗 沃尔特
[32:49] You can bird me… 你可以把我变成鸟
[32:51] but you can’t stop me. 但你不能阻止我
[32:56] He was behind us. 他在我们身后
[32:58] Buckle up. 系好安全带
[32:58] And get me everything we can on that Beckett kid. 把贝克特这小子的全部资料都找出来
[33:01] You think they’re working together? 你觉得他们联手了吗
[33:02] Sterling works alone. He’s using him for something. 斯特林一向单干 他是在利用他
[33:12] You brought the lady bird? 你把鸟小姐带来了吗
[33:13] She’s my emotional support animal. 她是我的情感支持动物
[33:15] You’re gonna need a life support animal 如果这只鸟在我车里拉屎
[33:18] if that bird poop in my… 你就需要生命维持动物了
[33:20] We got company. 他们追来了
[33:22] We’ve got units blocking every street, 我们的人已经封锁了
[33:24] overpass, and exit within a 5-mile radius. 方圆八公里内的所有街道 天桥和出口
[33:26] Perfect. Time for a cattle drive. 非常好 开始围捕吧
[33:29] Saddle up! 坐稳了
[33:32] Evasive maneuvers activated. 躲避策略已激活
[33:40] I don’t have time for this. 我没时间搞这些
[33:41] – Activate weapons. – What? -激活武器 -什么
[33:42] – Activating weapons. – Relax. -激活武器 -别紧张
[33:44] I’m just gonna take out her tires. 我只是要把她的轮胎打爆而已
[33:46] That’s really bad. 这下可不妙
[33:47] I dare you. 我赌你不敢
[33:49] Deactivating weapons. 解除武器
[33:50] No, we’re the good guys. 不 我们是好人
[33:51] We can’t shoot the other good guys. 我们不能开枪打其他的好人
[33:52] Yeah, you’re right, Walter. 你说得对 沃尔特
[33:54] Let’s just pull over and talk it out. 我们靠边停车 和他们好好说吧
[33:55] Exactly. Can we? 没错 可以吗
[33:56] – Activate weapons. – Activating weapons. -激活武器 -激活武器
[33:58] – Deactivate weapons. – Deactivating weapons. -解除武器 -解除武器
[34:00] 类型 隐形 类型 力场 类型 导弹 类型 浮油
[34:00] How about something non-lethal like oil slick? 不如用浮油这种非致命的东西吧
[34:02] Activate weapons. 激活武器
[34:03] Deactivate weapons. 解除武器
[34:04] Don’t listen to Walter. Activate weapons. 别听沃尔特的 激活武器
[34:06] – Oil slick. – Activate weapons. -浮油 -激活武器
[34:07] Oil slick! Oil slick! Oil slick! 浮油 浮油 浮油
[34:11] This man trippin’. 这人脑子有病
[34:13] Oil slick! Oil slick! Oil slick! 浮油 浮油 浮油
[34:15] Deactivate. 解除
[34:17] System shut down. Goodbye. 系统关闭 再见
[34:18] Oh, what did you do? 你干了什么
[34:29] He’s like a god of the asphalt. 他就像是柏油路之神
[34:31] We’ll see about that. 走着瞧
[34:37] All right. I got this. I got this. 好 我能行 我能行
[34:38] I got this. I got this. 我能行 我能行
[34:39] We’re gonna die! 我们要死了
[34:40] – Oh, no. – Watch out! -糟了 -小心
[34:51] We should be coming up on him any second. 我们应该马上就能追上他
[34:59] 准备 停车
[35:01] This ends now. 到此为止了
[35:02] Is everyone in position? 大家各就各位了吗
[35:04] Affirmative. In position. 是的 已就位
[35:05] Walter, get that computer back online. 沃尔特 重启电脑
[35:07] Systems coming back online. 系统重启了
[35:08] Defensive applications online. 防御软件启动
[35:09] 类型 浮油 欢迎回来 斯特林特工
[35:10] Oil slick? 浮油
[35:10] Fine, whatever! Just press it! 好吧 随便 按下去就是了
[35:13] Wait! We’re driving backwards. 等等 我们正倒着开
[35:44] No! 不
[35:58] That was tight. 太刺激了
[35:59] Yep. It’s official. I’m a fan. 正式说一句 我是他的粉丝
[36:02] Did anyone else see a pigeon in that car? 还有谁看到那辆车里有只鸽子吗
[36:07] Auto-drive engaged. 自动驾驶已启动
[36:11] I can’t help but feel like some of this is my fault. 我忍不住觉得我有一点错
[36:14] Some? Joker, this is all your fault. 有一点 开什么玩笑 这全是你的错
[36:17] Airstrip. Now. 降落伞 立刻启动
[36:20] I’m sorry. Jeez. 对不起 天呐
[36:21] Didn’t mean to ruffle your feathers. 不是故意惹毛你的
[36:23] I hate you. 我恨你
[36:40] Lovey, this is the opportunity we’ve been waiting for. 心肝 这就是我们一直在等待的机会
[36:43] There are so many gadgets I wanna test in the field. 我有很多装备想要在实战时测试
[36:46] We got the binder bubbles, collide-oscope, 我们有粘合泡泡枪 万花筒手榴弹
[36:48] hypno-stars, blamethrower, snorepedo. 催眠星星 责备飞弹 鼾声鱼雷
[36:50] We’ve got the multi-pen. 我们有多功能笔
[36:51] We haven’t even tried the multi-pen in the… 我们都没试过多功能笔
[36:53] I’m gonna need a code name. 我需要一个代号
[36:55] Bond. Hydrogen Bond. 键 氢键
[36:59] Oh, no, where is it? 不要 到底在哪
[37:01] Wait! What is that? 等等 那是什么
[37:02] What is that? 那是什么
[37:03] Oh! No, no. Fly, fly, fly! Fly, fly, fly! 不不 飞 快飞 快飞 快飞
[37:21] Hey, everything go okay in there? 你在里面还好吧
[37:24] I just found out that number one and number two… 我刚刚发现大号和小号
[37:27] both come out of the same place. 都从一个地方出来
[37:29] So, no. Things are not okay. 所以不好 一点也不好
[37:32] Yeah. It’s called a cloaca. 那叫做泄殖腔
[37:34] It sounds weird and gross, 听来奇怪也很恶心
[37:36] but having a cloaca just means… 但有泄殖腔就是说…
[37:38] Dude! 哥们
[37:39] I know what it means. 我知道是什么意思
[37:41] Saw it in the mirror. 我在镜子里看到了
[37:44] I know you’re not in a good place right now… 我知道你现在心情很差
[37:46] but there are benefits to being a pigeon. 但做鸽子也有好处
[37:49] Okay, so read what used to be my lips. 听清楚我这鸟喙说的话
[37:51] You’re only here, because A, 你之所以在这里是因为
[37:53] I can’t work a touchscreen enough to eject you… 一 我没法用触摸屏把你弹射出去
[37:56] and B, you’re supposed to be working on something, correct? 二 你应该在研究什么东西吧
[38:00] Oh, the antidote. Right. Sure. 解药 是的
[38:02] Yeah, that’s going to take 18 hours to render. 解药要十八个小时才能做好
[38:04] I’m stuck like this, with this body, for 18… 我要在鸟的身体里困十八个小时
[38:09] Boy… 天呐
[38:11] Whoo! Okay, walk this one off. 好吧 走走消化一下
[38:25] You know, being a pigeon 做鸽子
[38:27] is actually way cooler than it seems. 其实比看起来要酷多了
[38:30] And if you just embrace your new form, 如果你接受自己的新外貌
[38:32] you’ll see all the advantages. 你就会看到所有的优势
[38:34] Like, fact, did you know 比如你知道吗
[38:37] that pigeons can see in slow motion? 鸽子能看到慢动作
[38:39] Because, fact, pigeons can fly 因为其实鸽子的飞行时速
[38:41] up to 92.7 miles per hour. 可以达到149公里
[38:43] And, fact, pigeons are highly intelligent animals 而且其实鸽子是高智慧动物
[38:46] who like to play games. 喜欢玩游戏
[38:47] Oh, and, fact… 还有其实…
[38:48] Fact! You should have kept your seat belt on. 其实你应该系安全带
[38:56] Fact, pigeons can see ultraviolet light… 其实鸽子能看到紫外线
[38:58] which is a broad spectrum of light 那是广谱光
[38:59] the human eye can’t even see. 人类肉眼根本看不到
[39:01] Fact, pigeons are a flock animal, 其实鸽子是群居动物
[39:03] which makes it easier for them to… 这让它们更容易…
[39:17] 墨西哥 普拉亚德尔卡曼
[39:19] All right, Kimura, I’m coming for you. 木村 我要来抓你了
[39:21] Lance Sterling is on the scene. 兰斯·斯特林登场
[39:24] And Bond. Hydrogen Bond. 还有键 氢键也登场
[39:29] Dude, you need medicine. 小子 你该吃药了
[39:36] Go, go, go! 快走 快走
[39:38] All right, y’all better squad up, ’cause here comes the… 你们都给我站好了 现在登场的是
[39:40] Hey! Did you just toe-poke me? 你敢用脚扒拉我
[39:43] You’re a pigeon. You can walk right past them. 你现在是只鸽子 可以光明正大地走过去
[39:51] Just a regular old bird. 我是只普通的鸽子
[39:55] That’s not a pigeon sound. 鸽子不是这么叫的
[39:57] Till you grow a cloaca, 没长泄殖腔的人
[39:58] I decide what the bird sounds are. 不配有发言权
[40:04] They’re so stupid. 他们好蠢啊
[40:05] You see, it’s like you’re invisible. 看到没 你就跟隐身了一样
[40:06] All right. 好吧
[40:16] Your room key, sir. 您的房卡 先生
[40:17] Bingo. 有办法了
[40:18] Okay, let’s figure this out. You and me. Let’s go. 我们两个可以好好想想 计划一下
[40:20] Let’s brainstorm. How we gonna find this nut? 头脑风暴一下 我们该怎么找那个大块头
[40:24] Uh, you are gonna sit down right here 你就好好坐在这儿
[40:26] on this very nice couch. 这个沙发超级舒服的
[40:28] But I’m your wingman. 可我是你的僚机呀
[40:29] Ooh, you know who needs a wingman? That couch. 你知道谁需要僚机吗 这个沙发
[40:32] Go sit your narrow behind down 你就好好坐在这儿
[40:33] and do some science stuff… 搞你的科学研究吧
[40:34] and I’mma go find Kimura. Alone. 我去找木村 我自己去
[40:38] Oh, what is that heavenly smell? 这是什么令人沉醉的香味
[40:43] Oh, no. 不是吧
[40:45] Do not do it, Lance. 不要这样 兰斯
[40:48] Lance! Have some dignity. 兰斯 要有尊严
[40:52] Walter, what is happening? 沃尔特 这是怎么回事
[40:54] It must be some sort of latent avian instincts kicking in. 一定是某种潜在的鸟类本能在作祟
[40:57] Why am I eating food off of the ground? 我为什么在从地上捡吃的
[41:00] Why does it taste amazing? 为什么吃起来还这么美味
[41:04] Ugh. No, I’m good. Thank you. 不了 谢谢你的美意
[41:09] My dude, seriously, give me 10 feet. 这位仁兄 说真的 请你离我十步远
[41:11] Hey, no, human feet. Back up. 我说的是人类的十步 让开
[41:13] Oh, no. I wish I could unsee that. 不要啊 这一幕我再也忘不掉了
[41:16] This is huge. They’ve made you part of their flock. 这可是大事 他们鸟群接受你这个成员了
[41:18] I’m not trying to be a part of nobody’s flock. 我不想成为任何鸟群的成员
[41:20] Shoo! Back up, fanboy. 走开 退后 脑残粉
[41:23] I don’t care that your name is Jeff. Beat it. 我才不在乎你的名字是不是叫杰夫 闪开
[41:25] You can understand them? 你能听得懂他们的语言
[41:25] What? No, no! 什么 不是 当然不是
[41:26] – Does Lovey really love me? – I’m not hearing bird-talk. -心肝是真的爱我吗 -我才不要听鸟语
[41:28] Am I her best friend? 我是她最好的朋友吗
[41:29] None of this is right! 哪里都不对劲
[41:31] Nice to meet you, Jeff. 很高兴认识你 杰夫
[41:32] Stop talking to Jeff! 别再跟杰夫说话了
[41:57] All right, what alias are you using, Kimura? 让我来看看你用的什么假名 木村
[42:05] “Not Kimura.” 非木村
[42:07] That’s clever. 给你聪明坏了
[42:09] I am way too good at this. 我太擅长这个了
[42:15] Oh, come on. 拜托
[42:16] Seriously, fellas. Not now. 说真的 伙计们 现在别添乱
[42:20] This is so humiliating. 这太丢人了
[42:23] Hey, I’m not for the games. 我不是来玩游戏的
[42:26] You better not… Mmm-mmm. 你们最好别
[42:29] Stop it. 别动
[42:31] Stop it! Stop! 别动 不许动
[42:35] No! 不要
[42:36] Stop it! What is wrong with you? 快停下 你们是有什么毛病
[43:06] Well, would you look at that? Being in a flock helped you. 看到了吗 加入鸟群对你有帮助
[43:09] Not my flock! 我没加入鸟群
[43:10] Lance… 兰斯
[43:12] Lance. 兰斯
[43:13] Wait, wait, wait. Uh… 等等 等一下
[43:14] You should not go up there alone. 你不应该独自上去
[43:16] Maybe I have something else that can help. 也许还有别的事我可以帮忙
[43:18] Walter, I do not need your help. 沃尔特 我不需要你的帮助
[43:22] Never will. 永远不需要
[43:27] Can you push “20” for me, please? 能给我按一下20层吗
[43:28] I thought you didn’t need any help. 你不是不用我帮忙吗
[43:29] I don’t. 我是不用
[43:30] – Feels like helping. – Nope. -刚刚好像帮了 -没有
[43:31] – Yeah, a little bit. – Didn’t. -帮了一点吧 -没有
[43:33] – Did! – Did not! -帮了 -没有
[44:09] Who’s there? 谁在那
[44:10] Talk while you still have lips. 趁你现在还有嘴赶紧说
[44:13] Shut it, Kimura. 闭嘴 木村
[44:16] Sterling. 斯特林
[44:18] Uh-uh. Eyes front, hands up. 看前面 举起双手
[44:21] Ooh. Scratch that. Pick up your towel. 妈呀 那句不算 浴巾捡起来
[44:23] One hand up. 举起一只手
[44:27] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[44:28] Here’s how this works. 我们这样
[44:29] I ask the questions, you answer. 我问问题 你回答
[44:32] What? 什么
[44:34] What? 什么
[44:34] I don’t know how to answer that. 这你让我怎么回答
[44:36] How did you get here? 你们怎么上来的
[44:38] Huh? How did I… 什么 我怎么
[44:39] I’m not telling you anything. 我什么都不会告诉你的
[44:41] Stop! Get off of me. 别动 放开我
[44:42] You sold the Assassin to a guy with a robot hand. 你把暗杀无人机卖给了一个装着机械手的人
[44:45] Where is he? 他在哪
[44:46] He’ll kill me if I tell you that. 我要是告诉你他会杀了我的
[44:48] Oh, and you think I won’t? Talk! 我就不会杀了你吗 快说
[45:02] Remarkable. A remote-operated pigeon. 了不起 遥控鸽子
[45:05] How do you make it speak? 你怎么让它说话的
[45:11] All right, Kimura, 3 ounces of pressure to the vagus nerve. 来吧 木村 三盎司之击
[45:14] Sleepy night-night! 晚安了您呐
[45:20] I miss my hands. 我想念我的手
[45:26] Lance Sterling is gonna die a pigeon… 兰斯·斯特林要作为一只鸽子死掉了
[45:28] and be buried in a shoebox. 装在鞋盒里下葬
[45:39] Lance, are you okay? 兰斯 你还好吗
[45:41] Walter? 沃尔特
[45:45] Sterling is here somewhere. I want agents on every exit. 斯特林就在这里 守住每一个出口
[45:48] And everyone be careful. 所有人都打起精神
[45:49] This is Lance Sterling we’re dealing with. 我们要对付的可是斯特林
[45:52] Tell me where Robo Hand is. 告诉我机械手在哪
[45:54] Never. 不可能
[45:55] Boy, I’m about to pigeon-wing-slap… 小子 我要用我的鸽子翅膀扇你了
[46:01] Oh, tough guy. Okay. 硬汉啊 那好
[46:02] Then we do it the hard way. 敬酒不吃吃罚酒
[46:04] Walter, I need a funnel, 沃尔特 给我找漏斗
[46:05] jumper cables, and a Nickelback album. 电线和五分钱乐队唱片
[46:07] Nickelback? 五分钱乐队
[46:08] What? But that would hurt him. 什么 那会伤到他的
[46:09] That’s the whole point. 就是要狠狠地伤他
[46:12] I know what to do. 我知道该怎么做了
[46:15] No, no, no. 不要不要
[46:16] Don’t do that. 不要这样
[46:18] That’s what I’m talking about, Walter. 就是这样 沃尔特
[46:19] Go science on this fool! 用科学治治这个傻子
[46:21] Oh, yeah! 来了
[46:22] I’m gonna science all over your face. 我要用科学甩你一脸
[46:24] Please, don’t! 求你了 不要
[46:30] Did you just give that man a refreshing spritz? 你是给他喷了清新喷雾吗
[46:32] It’s a truth serum, but yes, 这是吐真剂 不过你说得对
[46:34] it has a lavender quality to it. 它的确有薰衣草香气
[46:36] Watch. 看好了
[46:37] Kimura, what’s your biggest secret? 木村 你最大的秘密是什么
[46:39] I peed in the pool. 我在游泳池里撒尿
[46:41] That’s a lot of honesty. 这有点诚实过头了
[46:44] Who is Robo Hand? And why is he wearing my face? 机械手是谁 为什么他顶着我的脸
[46:46] I don’t know who he is. 我不知道他是谁
[46:48] Then what do you know? 那你知道什么
[46:49] Well, I know how to play the flute. 我知道怎么吹笛子
[46:51] About Robo Hand! 关于机械手
[46:52] I know he’s on his way to Venice right now 我知道他要去威尼斯
[46:54] to steal the Agent Database. 窃取情报局数据库
[46:56] He’s going to kill me. 他会杀了我的
[46:57] – Agent Database? – Database. -情报局数据库 -是数据库
[46:59] Who says “database”? 没人像你那么念
[47:00] Shut up. 闭嘴
[47:01] He’ll know the identities of everyone at the Agency. 他就会知道情报局所有人的身份
[47:05] And once he does… 而他一旦知道了
[47:07] he’ll use the Assassin to eliminate all of them. 他就能用暗杀无人机把他们杀光
[47:11] Not if I stop him first. 除非我先阻止他
[47:15] She is relentless. 她真是不知道放弃
[47:17] Block the door. We need something heavy. 挡住门 我们需要重一点的东西
[47:20] I’m heavy. 我很重
[47:24] Are you pulling? 你在拽吗
[47:24] Of course I’m pulling! Why aren’t you pushing? 我当然在拽 你为什么不推
[47:27] Just put your weight behind it. 用你全身的重量推他
[47:28] I am putting my weight! I’m feathers! 我已经用上了 我全身都是羽毛
[47:34] It’s like a big bag of pudding! 就像是一大包布丁
[47:41] This is so embarrassing. 这也太丢人了
[47:46] Come on, Walter. Use your glutes. 加油 沃尔特 用上你的臀肌
[47:50] You’re out of moves, Sterling. 你们无路可走了 斯特林
[47:51] You and Beckett are wanted for treason. 你和贝克特因叛国罪被通缉
[47:54] We gotta go. Now. 我们得快走了
[47:55] No. Don’t leave me like this. 不 别留我这副鬼样
[47:56] Sorry. I’m so sorry. 抱歉 我很抱歉
[47:58] – Ears? – Consider it done. -顺风耳 -我来搞定
[48:04] We gotta get to that balcony. We’re gonna have to parkour. 我们得去那个阳台 得跑酷了
[48:06] What? 什么
[48:06] Cat pass! Tic-tac! Jelly roll! 猫跃 蹬墙 软体滚
[48:08] Desk lamp! Flimflam! Bottle cap! 台灯 废话 水瓶盖
[48:10] I don’t know what any of that means. 我不知道这些都是什么意思
[48:18] What the… What happened to you? 搞什 你怎么了
[48:20] Oh, don’t do that. You’re gonna make me… 别这样 你会害得我也想…
[48:24] Now or never, Walter. Gotta go! Come on, Walter! 不跳就没机会了 沃尔特 得走了 快点
[48:26] You can do this! 你可以的
[48:27] Okay, it’s a physics problem, Walter. Come on. 这是个物理问题 沃尔特 快点
[48:29] It’s basic physics! 这就是基础物理
[48:31] It’s just basic physics. 这就是基础物理
[48:38] You’re right. 你是对的
[48:39] – We can do this. – Beckett! -我们可以的 -贝克特
[48:41] – We can do this. – Beckett, don’t you… -我们可以的 -贝克特 你别…
[48:42] We’re gonna do this! 我们可以的
[48:43] We can do this! 我们可以的
[48:54] Use your gadgets! 用你的装备
[48:55] Use your gadgets! 用你的装备
[48:57] Grappling hook! 爪钩
[49:00] Fly! Fly! What am I doing wrong? 飞啊 飞啊 我哪儿做得不对了
[49:06] There he is! 他在那里
[49:12] Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! 抱歉 抱歉
[49:20] Well, that’s not good. 那可不太妙
[49:22] Buenos dias. 你们好
[49:25] Hasta la vista, babe. 回头见 宝贝
[49:28] Walter, what else you got on that pen? 沃尔特 你那支笔还有什么功能
[49:31] No. 不
[49:38] Oh, hello, soft landing. 不错 软着陆
[49:42] Walter! 沃尔特
[49:57] Go, go, go! 上 上 上
[49:58] Oh, these guys are the worst. 这些家伙烦死了
[50:00] – There he is! – Don’t move! -他在那里 -不许动
[50:01] The multi-pen! 多功能笔
[50:02] Yes! Great. Shoot ’em! 太好了 朝他们开枪
[50:06] Well, that is suboptimal. 不太妙啊
[50:08] That has a bit of a suck factor to it. 这下糟了
[50:14] Yeah, pillow. Good call. 靠垫 你真聪明
[50:19] Lance, get down. 兰斯 趴下
[50:22] Get down! 快趴下
[50:32] Serious string. 正经彩条
[50:34] Like Silly String, but serious. 就像彩条喷罐 但是正经一点
[50:37] Oddly effective. 居然有效
[50:40] Come on, let’s ghost. 快点 我们快溜
[50:43] There’s something you don’t see every day. 这景象还挺稀罕的
[50:45] This is tripped out. 太魔幻了
[50:47] This is… I don’t know what this is. 这是 我也不知道这是什么
[50:50] This couldn’t have been Sterling. 这不会是斯特林
[50:52] No one’s even hurt. 都没有人受伤
[50:53] It might be that kid, Beckett. 或许是那个孩子 贝克特
[50:55] But that doesn’t make sense! 但这说不通
[50:56] Beckett is just some nobody in the gadget lab. 贝克特在装备实验室只是个无名小卒
[50:59] Well, according to his file, 从他的档案来看
[51:01] that “nobody” graduated MIT at 15… 那个”无名小卒”十五岁就从麻省理工毕业
[51:03] and invented a way to edit human genomes 他发明了一种可以编辑人类基因组的方法
[51:06] in middle school. 那还是在高中
[51:08] Dude is Jeopardy! Smart. 这小子聪明绝顶
[51:10] Well, so are we. 我们也一样
[51:14] I stepped in it. 我踩上去了
[51:16] I stepped in the goo. 我踩上这黏糊糊的东西了
[51:17] Yeah, me, too. 我也是
[51:19] These are my new kicks, man. 倒霉 这是我的新鞋
[51:31] I hope this works. 但愿这样能成功
[51:31] I hope this works. 但愿这样能成功
[51:32] I hope this works. 但愿这样能成功
[51:32] Please, please, please. 拜托 拜托 拜托
[51:44] Weapons system online. 武器系统启动
[51:46] Agent Database required for targeting. 请连接目标特工数据库
[51:48] It’s done! 完成了
[51:49] The entire facility is running at full capacity. 整个基地都在全负荷运作
[51:53] Everything is exactly how you wanted it. 一切正如你的要求
[51:56] But, please, the destruction this is capable of… 但是求你了 这种破坏力…
[52:01] Since when does your agency care 你们情报局什么时候
[52:03] about the many, many, many lives it destroys? 开始在意它毁灭的无数生命了
[52:07] No! Wait, wait, wait! No, no, no! 不 等下 不要
[52:10] No, please, please! Wait, wait, wait! 不 求你了 等一下
[52:12] You said if I helped you, you’d let me go. 你说过要是我帮你 你就会放我走的
[52:15] Oh, yeah, I did. Didn’t I? 我的确这么说了 不是吗
[52:21] I hear Venice is wonderful this time of year. 我听说这个季节威尼斯非常美
[52:32] Aw, yeah. 很好
[52:33] Just wait till I get to Venice. 等我到了威尼斯就行
[52:35] I’mma tear that fool his own cloaca. 我要给他撕出一个泄殖腔来
[52:39] Walter! 沃尔特
[52:41] – Walter! – Huh? What? -沃尔特 -怎么了
[52:42] You’re still working on that antidote, right? 你还在研究解药 对吧
[52:45] Working on it? 研究
[52:46] In a couple minutes, it’s done. 再过几分钟就做好了
[52:48] But do you know what else is working? 但你知道还有什么有成效吗
[52:51] If you say being a pigeon… 如果你敢说当一只鸽子
[52:52] Being a pigeon! 当一只鸽子
[52:54] I’m really gonna throw this boy in the ocean. 我真要把这小子丢到海里
[52:56] What? 什么
[52:57] Hey, how did y’all get here? 你们怎么会在这里
[53:00] Jeff and Crazy Eyes aren’t going to abandon you. 杰夫和疯眼才不会丢下你
[53:02] – They’re part of your flock. – Come on. No. -他们是你鸟群的成员 -得了吧 才不是
[53:03] Get your beak out my drink. 把你的喙从我的酒里拿出来
[53:05] I have no idea where that beak has been. 我都不知道你那喙伸进过什么地方
[53:06] Back out. 退开
[53:08] – No! Stop it! – Okay, okay. -不行 住手 -好了 好了
[53:10] Here you go, guys. Come on. 给你们这些 过来
[53:11] Have some of these. They’re gluten-free. 吃点这些 不含麸质的
[53:13] You’re joking, right? 你在开玩笑吧
[53:14] That one ate gum stuck to a tissue. 那只吞了粘在纸上的口香糖
[53:21] And a spy pen. 还有一支特工笔
[53:22] We should probably do something about that. 我们是该处理一下
[53:27] It’s ready. 做好了
[53:28] Finally. 终于好了
[53:41] May I? 可以吗
[53:42] Not this time, Lovey. Thank you. 这次不用 心肝 谢谢你
[53:46] Joker. 笨蛋
[54:02] Well, that’s not good. 不太好
[54:04] “Not good” as in it’ll taste bad “不太好”是指味道不太好
[54:07] but still turn me back into a human? 但还是能把我变回人类吗
[54:08] Mmm, “not good” as in it won’t turn you back into a human… “不太好”是指它不会把你变回人类
[54:11] and if you drink it, all your cells will catch on fire. 如果你喝了它 你所有的细胞都会着火
[54:14] Come on, man! 拜托 老弟
[54:15] I’m sorry. I’ll figure it out. 抱歉 我会想办法解决的
[54:16] Science is all trial and error. 科学就是反复试验的过程
[54:18] This isn’t a science lab. 这又不是科学实验室
[54:20] If I don’t stop this guy, people will die! 如果我不阻止这家伙 会有人死的
[54:23] You don’t think that I want to stop him, too? 你觉得我不想阻止他吗
[54:25] Why do you think I’m on this boat? 你觉得我为什么要上这艘船
[54:26] Do you have any idea 你知道
[54:28] of how much motion sickness medication I’m on right now? 我现在服了多少晕船药吗
[54:31] I can hardly feel my legs! 我的腿几乎没有知觉了
[54:35] But I’m here because I believe… 但我来了 因为我相信
[54:38] together, we can find a good way to stop the bad. 我们可以一起找到阻止坏人的好办法
[54:47] I know you do, man. 我知道你是想这样
[54:50] But it’s a fantasy. 但那是不切实际的
[54:52] When the bad guys hit you, you hit ’em back. 被坏人攻击了 你就要反击
[54:57] You hit ’em so hard that they don’t get back up. 你要把他们打得一败涂地 不能再卷土重来
[55:01] You gotta fight fire with fire. 你得以火攻火
[55:05] When we fight fire with fire, we all get burned. 如果我们以火攻火 我们都会引火上身
[55:09] There’s no good guys or bad guys. 人不分好坏
[55:12] Just people. 大家都是人
[55:15] And people are worth saving. 人是值得拯救的
[55:19] Isn’t that our job? 这不是我们的工作吗
[55:22] Evil doesn’t care that you’re nice. 坏人不在乎你是不是好人
[55:31] I watch good people be taken every day. 我每天都看着好人被害
[55:38] But you wouldn’t know nothing about that. 但你是不会懂的
[55:45] You’d be surprised. 你想不到我有多懂
[56:10] First time in Venice? 第一次来威尼斯吗
[56:12] First time anywhere, really. 其实是第一次旅行
[56:14] It’s always been my dream 我一直梦想着
[56:15] to come here and feed the pigeons. 能够来这里喂鸽子
[56:17] – You need help. – Sure. -你该看心理医生了 -好吧
[56:25] Time to put your game face on. 是时候拿出认真的架势了
[56:27] That’s the Agency Data Vault. 那是情报局的数据库
[56:29] Data Vault. 数据库
[56:30] If Robo Hand wants a list of agents, 如果机械手要想拿到特工名单
[56:33] that’s where he’ll find it. 他就会来这里下手
[56:35] – You remember the plan? – What plan? -你记得我们的计划吗 -什么计划
[56:37] You said, “Stay out of the way and let me kick some…” 你只说 “别挡道 让我大展拳脚”
[56:38] Good. You remember it. 很好 你还记得
[56:42] Long way from home, Walter. 你可是远道而来啊 沃尔特
[56:44] Kimura talked. 木村交代了
[56:46] I know Sterling’s here in Venice. Where is he? 我知道斯特林来威尼斯了 他在哪里
[56:49] Stay cool. 保持冷静
[56:52] Where’s Sterling? 斯特林在哪里
[56:53] I can tell you where he’s not. 我可以告诉你他不在哪里
[56:56] Which is right here. 他不在这里
[56:59] What? No, we can’t just kill her. 什么 不 我们不能杀了她
[57:02] That’s dark, Lovey. 想法太黑暗了 心肝
[57:04] Look, I know you’re not a criminal. 听着 我知道你不是罪犯
[57:08] You’re a bright kid. 你是个聪明的孩子
[57:11] You’re inventing things that nobody has ever thought of. 你发明了一些没人能想到的道具
[57:16] I know because my boot is still stuck in one of ’em. 我很清楚 因为我的靴子还黏在彩条里
[57:19] Sorry. 抱歉
[57:20] No, no. We’re the ones who owe you an apology. 不 不 我们应该向你道歉
[57:24] You’re trying to keep the world safe… 你想维护世界和平安定
[57:28] just like your mother did. 就像你妈妈一样
[57:32] I read your file. 我看过你的档案
[57:34] I know she sacrificed her life to save people. 我知道她为了救人牺牲了自己的生命
[57:41] I can help you, Walter. 我可以帮你 沃尔特
[57:43] I can get you your job back. 我可以帮你复职
[57:45] A new lab. All the equipment you need. 新的实验室 所有你需要的设备
[57:50] Show them what you can do… 让大家看看你的能耐
[57:52] and no one will ever call you weird again. 就不会有人再叫你怪胎了
[57:59] You just have to give me Sterling. 你只需要供出斯特林
[58:04] No. 不
[58:06] We should all be working together. 我们应该一起合作
[58:09] Bad move, Beckett. 不明智的选择 贝克特
[58:12] Sterling! 斯特林
[58:15] Stay here. 待在这里
[58:17] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[58:22] – It’s the Assassin. – Come on. -是暗杀无人机 -快跟上
[58:24] Destroy the target! 消灭目标
[58:25] We can’t let that thing out of here. 我们不能让那东西离开这里
[58:26] Open fire! 开火
[58:28] It’s got the database. 它拿到数据库了
[58:30] Oh, man. 天啊
[58:32] It’s not working! 攻击不起作用
[58:33] I’m on it. 我有办法
[58:36] This is not good! 这可不妙
[58:38] – Take cover! – Now! -找掩护 -赶紧
[58:48] – Let’s go. – Beckett, don’t you… -我们走吧 -贝克特 你别…
[58:50] – Don’t worry. We’ll stop it. – Beckett! -别担心 我们会阻止它的 -贝克特
[58:51] I mean, I’ll stop it, 我是说 我会阻止它的
[58:52] because Lance is definitely not here. 因为兰斯绝对不在这里
[59:02] We can’t catch this thing on foot. 我们徒步追不上它
[59:04] Whoa, hey, hey, what are you doing? 喂 你在干什么
[59:05] You’re a pigeon, Lance. 你是只鸽子 兰斯
[59:06] You’re one of the fastest birds in the world. 你是世界上飞得最快的鸟之一
[59:07] No, put me down, Walter! 不 把我放下 沃尔特
[59:09] You need to fly! I believe in you. 你得飞起来 我相信你
[59:11] There’s another way! 还有其他的办法
[59:12] Boy, don’t you throw me off this roof! 小子 别把我从屋顶扔下去
[59:17] He’ll figure it out. 他能飞起来的
[59:22] Come on. I’m gonna die. 快啊 我死定了
[59:28] I’m flying. 我在飞呀
[59:30] I’m flying. 我在飞呢
[59:32] I’m flying… 我在飞
[59:33] Oh, you’re flying me. 原来是你在带我飞
[59:35] Thank you. Good looking out. 谢谢 救得很及时
[59:40] Whoa. All right, guys. Let’s go! 好了 伙计们 我们上吧
[59:42] We got an Assassin to catch. 我们要去抓暗杀无人机
[59:44] Excuse me. Sorry. 借过一下 抱歉
[59:49] That works, too. 那样也行
[59:51] This is official business! 我要因公征用你的摩托
[59:56] Okay. 好吧
[1:00:05] This is official business! 我要因公征用你的摩托
[1:00:08] We need to get that database. 我们得抢回那个数据库
[1:00:10] Any ideas? 有什么主意吗
[1:00:12] Oh! I like how you think. 我喜欢你的想法
[1:00:16] Bullseye! 正中目标
[1:00:17] Got it. 拿到了
[1:00:22] Yeah, didn’t think he’d like that. 是啊 料到它不会乐意
[1:00:25] Good job. 好样的
[1:00:29] Oh, that’s right. You all like games. 对了 你们都喜欢玩游戏
[1:00:30] Let’s play some Keep Away. 我们来玩猴子接球吧
[1:00:33] Go long. 长抛
[1:00:37] Oh, no! 糟了
[1:00:48] Not so easy, is it, Roomba? 瞄不准了吧 扫地机器人
[1:00:52] Lovey, all you, girl! 心肝 交给你了
[1:00:55] Hit me. I’m open. 传给我 我这有空档
[1:00:56] I got it! I got it! 我来接 我来接
[1:00:58] Oh, no. 糟了
[1:01:11] Oh, no, no, no! 糟了 糟了
[1:01:13] This is about to suck! 这下要惨了
[1:01:18] No! 不
[1:01:20] Come on, come on, come on! 加油 加把劲 拜托
[1:01:27] Catch of the century! 本世纪最佳接球
[1:01:29] I’ve never caught anything in my whole life! 我这辈子还没接住过什么东西
[1:01:36] That was amazing. We did it! 太棒了 我们做到了
[1:01:38] We’re gonna talk about you throwing me off that roof, though. 不过我们得谈谈你把我从屋顶上扔来的事
[1:01:40] Yeah, I really thought that would work out better. 我真的觉得你能飞起来的
[1:01:42] Nah, it’s cool, it’s cool. 没关系 没关系
[1:01:43] We’re gonna holler about it in a minute. 我们一会儿再谈
[1:01:44] You know, I’m gonna let you have this moment. 我先让你享受这一刻
[1:01:47] We’re unstoppable… 我们势不可挡…
[1:02:06] That belongs to me. 这是我的
[1:02:08] Technically, it belongs to the United States government. 严格来说 它属于美国政府
[1:02:15] Lance! Lance! 兰斯 兰斯
[1:02:19] Sterling? 斯特林
[1:02:21] What do you say, Lance? 你怎么说 兰斯
[1:02:23] Come out. We’ll have some good fun. 出来吧 我们一起找点乐子
[1:02:26] You’re the hero, right? 你不是英雄吗
[1:02:28] The spy who saves the day… 拯救世界的特工
[1:02:31] destroying anybody that stands in your way. 消灭所有阻碍你的人
[1:02:38] Oh, I’d love to have some fun. 我非常乐意和你玩玩
[1:02:43] Guess he’s not coming. 看来他不会来了
[1:02:44] No. 不
[1:02:48] Ah, life’s full of disappointment. 人生本就充满失望
[1:02:53] You don’t have to do it this way. 你不用这么做的
[1:02:54] It won’t make anything better. 这样做没有任何好处
[1:02:56] No. 不
[1:02:57] No! 不
[1:02:59] Walter! 沃尔特
[1:03:20] Breadcrumbs? 面包屑
[1:03:26] They’re gluten-free. 不含麸质的
[1:03:35] Lance, let’s go. 兰斯 快走
[1:03:43] Hold it right there! 站住别动
[1:03:46] Turn around nice and slow! 慢慢地转过来
[1:03:50] Hands where I can see them. 把手举起来
[1:03:57] Both hands. 两只手
[1:04:00] Watch out! 小心
[1:04:05] Did anybody else see that Agent Sterling had… 你们有没有看到 斯特林特工有一只…
[1:04:09] A robot hand? 机械手
[1:04:12] Yeah. 看到了
[1:04:22] Totally crazy. 太疯狂了
[1:04:23] When he had his foot on my head, I was like… 他把脚踩在我头上的时候 我就…
[1:04:25] And you were like, “No!” 然后你就 “不要”
[1:04:27] And then, I was like, “Breadcrumbs!” 然后我就 “面包屑”
[1:04:29] He still got away with the database. 他还是带着数据库逃之夭夭了
[1:04:31] Or did he? 是吗
[1:04:33] Or did he? 是吗
[1:04:38] – Or did he? – I feel like you want me to say, -是吗 -我觉得你很想让我问
[1:04:42] “What are you talking about?” “你是什么意思”
[1:04:42] Oh, I’ll tell you what I’m talking about. 我来告诉你我是什么意思
[1:04:44] During the whole bird-nado thing, 鸟卷风缠住他的时候
[1:04:47] I put a tracker on him. 我给他安了个追踪器
[1:04:50] Wait. That’s him? 等等 这是他
[1:04:52] That’s Robo Hand? 这是机械手
[1:04:53] – Yep. – Yes! -没错 -太好了
[1:04:55] Yes! My man! 太好了 干得好
[1:04:57] Oh, there is no way I could have done this without you, Walter. 沃尔特 没有你我肯定做不到的
[1:05:00] – What? – What? -什么 -什么什么
[1:05:02] What did you say? 你刚刚说什么
[1:05:04] I think I said… 我觉得我说的是
[1:05:05] You said you couldn’t have done it without me. 你说没有我你肯定做不到的
[1:05:21] All right. 好了
[1:05:22] Okay, we’ve reached the time limit on this, Walter. 行了 沃尔特 我们抱太久了
[1:05:24] All right, hey, hey, will you stop? 好了 可以停下吗
[1:05:27] You’re squeezing too… 你抱得太紧…
[1:05:38] Walter, what happens in the submarine 沃尔特 潜水艇里发生的事
[1:05:42] stays in the submarine. 不许说出去
[1:05:44] You just laid an egg. 你刚下了个蛋
[1:05:46] You laid an egg! 你下了个蛋
[1:05:46] It just kinda slipped out, man. 它就这么滑出来了
[1:05:49] You just laid an egg! 你下了个蛋
[1:05:50] Lance, this is amazing. 兰斯 真是太棒了
[1:05:52] Do you not realize what this means? 你不明白这意味着什么吗
[1:05:54] You’re a girl! 你是个女生
[1:05:55] Excuse me? 你说什么
[1:05:55] Of course, of course. 原来如此
[1:05:57] That’s why I couldn’t figure this out. 怪不得我做不出解药
[1:05:59] I used Lovey’s DNA in the serum. 我是用心肝的DNA制作的药剂
[1:06:02] And that helps us how? 这又怎么了
[1:06:04] Because now all I need to do 现在我只需要
[1:06:05] is change one variable in the antidote… 改变解药中的一个变量
[1:06:07] and you’ll be human again. 你就可以变回人了
[1:06:10] I’m gonna be me. 我能变回自己了
[1:06:11] Unless, you know, maybe you wanna stay a pigeon a little longer. 除非 你想多当一会儿鸽子
[1:06:18] Right. 好吧
[1:06:20] Of course. 当然不想
[1:06:21] One antidote coming right up. 解药马上就好
[1:06:35] Director Jenkins, we lost the database. 詹金斯局长 我们跟丢了数据库
[1:06:38] Every Agency employee is compromised. 情报局所有员工的身份都泄露了
[1:06:39] You need to pull everyone in for their own safety. 为了他们的安全 你必须将他们都召回来
[1:06:44] And you’re sure it was Lance? 你确定是兰斯干的
[1:06:45] Yes. 确定
[1:06:47] Maybe? 也许吧
[1:06:48] Okay, I don’t know what I saw. 好吧 我不确定我都看到了什么
[1:06:51] But I still know for a fact 但有件事我可以确定
[1:06:54] that Sterling came here on this boat. 斯特林是乘这艘船来的
[1:06:56] Sterling wasn’t on this boat. 斯特林没上过这艘船
[1:06:57] Son of a… 王八…
[1:06:58] Come on! There’s gotta be something. 拜托 这里肯定有一些线索吧
[1:07:01] A footprint, a candy wrapper, 脚印 糖纸
[1:07:03] some overpriced face lotion… 昂贵的面霜
[1:07:05] because there is no way that his skin looks that good without help. 他的皮肤那么好 不可能不做保养
[1:07:08] Look, everything is coming up blank. 我们的检测一无所获
[1:07:10] If Sterling was on this boat… 如果斯特林上过这艘船
[1:07:11] he didn’t leave a fingerprint, 那么他没留下指纹
[1:07:13] his lips never touched a glass… 他的嘴没碰过玻璃杯
[1:07:14] and somehow he didn’t have feet. 不知怎的他根本没有脚
[1:07:20] I think it’s safe to say that 我想我可以很肯定地说
[1:07:21] your investigation isn’t getting anywhere. 你的调查一点进展都没有
[1:08:43] Lance? 兰斯
[1:08:47] Lance? 兰斯
[1:08:51] Did it work? 起效了吗
[1:08:52] Okay, take it easy. 小心一点
[1:08:58] I got my hands back. 我又有手了
[1:09:00] Yes! Yes! 太好了
[1:09:03] Oh, my pecs. 我的胸肌
[1:09:03] My pectoral muscles. My abdominalia. 我的胸肌 我的腹肌
[1:09:07] Walter, you are a… 沃尔特 你真是
[1:09:09] I just… 我只是
[1:09:11] I can do that ’cause I got lips now! 我能亲你因为我又有嘴巴了
[1:09:15] I’m naked. 我是裸着的
[1:09:17] Little bit awkward. 有点小尴尬
[1:09:18] Lucky for you, I planned ahead. 你运气不错 我提前准备好了
[1:09:20] Good call. 干得好
[1:09:26] There he is. 兰斯·斯特林
[1:09:27] Lance Sterling. Back in action. 闪亮登场 重回舞台
[1:09:30] You have arrived at your destination. 你已到达目的地
[1:09:33] All right, Robo Hand. 机械手
[1:09:35] I’m coming for you. 我要来找你了
[1:10:06] Okay. Robo Hand is a mile due west. 机械手就在西边两公里处
[1:10:10] So, what’s the plan, partner? 搭档 有什么计划吗
[1:10:11] I got plenty of glitter, yay-palm, a splat-a-pult… 我有很多的闪粉 欢呼手掌 油彩投手
[1:10:14] No. 不
[1:10:16] No what? 不什么
[1:10:17] I’m taking it from here, Walter. 华尔特 接下来由我接手
[1:10:19] You’re kidding, right? 你在开玩笑吧
[1:10:20] Look, lives are on the line. 听着 这事生死攸关
[1:10:22] I got this now. 现在由我负责
[1:10:23] You’ve got this? 由你负责
[1:10:25] But we’re a team. You said so yourself. 但是我们是一个团队 是你自己说的
[1:10:27] And you did your job. 你已经完成你的任务了
[1:10:28] You un-birded me. 你把我变回人了
[1:10:30] Now it’s time to do things my way. 现在该按我的方式行事了
[1:10:33] End this fool. 干掉那个蠢货
[1:10:35] That’s wrong. 这么做是错的
[1:10:36] You’re so wrong. 你大错特错
[1:10:38] Look, I’ve got everything that we… 我准备了足够的…
[1:10:39] This is not the place for your weird gadgets. 这个场合不适合你那些怪胎装备
[1:10:45] Weird? 怪胎
[1:10:50] Go home. 回家去吧
[1:10:55] No. 不要
[1:10:57] I’m not giving up. 我不会放弃的
[1:11:03] Lance… 兰斯
[1:11:06] I can’t lose any more good people. 我不能再失去任何一个好人了
[1:11:21] I fly solo. 我一向单飞
[1:13:00] I think that’s yours. 这好像是你的
[1:13:02] But that face you’ve been using is mine. 但你的那张脸是我的
[1:13:06] It’s over. 都结束了
[1:13:07] Database isn’t gonna do you any good 你的高级小玩具毁成这样
[1:13:10] with your fancy toy messed up like that. 数据库对你也没什么用了
[1:13:14] You really thought I was gonna use one drone… 你真以为我打算用这一架无人机
[1:13:18] to take out every name on this list? 干掉名单上的所有人
[1:13:22] I mean, I did. 我之前是这么认为
[1:13:24] Until you asked that question that way. 直到你刚刚用那种语气问我
[1:13:27] Casts a little doubt. 让我有点怀疑自己
[1:13:28] Tell me, Agent Sterling. 告诉我 斯特林特工
[1:13:33] You managed to stop one drone. 你想办法毁掉了一架无人机
[1:13:39] How do you plan on stopping 1,000? 那你打算如何阻止一千架无人机
[1:13:53] Sleepy night-night. 晚安了您呐
[1:14:16] Do you feel that dread? 感受到恐惧的滋味了吗
[1:14:18] Can you feel it? 这深入人心的恐惧
[1:14:19] Rolling around you like a fog. 如烟雾般将你淹没
[1:14:25] I told you. I don’t even know you, man. 我都说了 我不认识你
[1:14:27] But I know you. 但我认识你
[1:14:30] Think about it. 好好想想
[1:14:32] No? 还是没印象
[1:14:33] I’ll give you a little bit of help. 我来帮你回忆一下
[1:14:38] Kyrgyzstan. 吉尔吉斯斯坦
[1:14:43] He remembers. 他想起来了
[1:14:44] I mean, I certainly never forgot that day. 我永远都不会忘记那一天
[1:14:47] You were magnificent. 你太了不起了
[1:14:49] You were a one-man army. 以一敌百
[1:14:52] Lot of witty catchphrases… 妙语连珠
[1:14:54] and you had all these fancy toys that just went boom! 还有那么多能爆炸的高级小玩具
[1:15:00] Boom. 炸光了
[1:15:03] Boom. 炸成这样
[1:15:06] You were a bunch of bad dudes 你们就是一群伤天害理
[1:15:09] about to hurt a lot of innocent people. 残害无辜百姓的坏人
[1:15:12] And it’s my job to keep everyone safe. 保护所有人是我的职责
[1:15:15] Everyone? 所有人
[1:15:19] I watched every single one of my people die… 我目睹你们情报局骤雨般的炮火轰击
[1:15:25] as your agency’s weapons rained down on us. 看着同伴一个一个倒下
[1:15:34] You took everything from me. 你夺走了我的一切
[1:15:40] And you know the rules. 你应该知道江湖规矩
[1:15:44] You hit me hard, Sterling. 伤我者 斯特林
[1:15:50] I hit back harder. 我必加倍奉还
[1:16:04] All of this… 所有这一切
[1:16:09] because of you. 都因你而起
[1:16:23] He’s coming back for me. 他回来找我了
[1:16:28] Walter, no. No, no, no. 沃尔特 不 不 不 不
[1:16:31] Walter. 沃尔特
[1:16:31] No, no, no. Okay. 不 不 不 好了
[1:16:40] This kid is harmless. 这孩子人畜无害
[1:16:42] He doesn’t have anything to do with this, okay? 他和这件事毫无关系
[1:16:45] We can figure this out. 我们再好好谈谈
[1:16:46] Look at me, look at me. 看着我 看着我
[1:16:47] I’m sorry, all right? 我给你道歉
[1:16:49] There’s another way! 还有其他的解决方法
[1:16:50] Do you hear me? 听到没有
[1:16:56] Do not hurt this kid. 不要伤害这个孩子
[1:17:02] Oh, no. 糟了
[1:17:03] Don’t… Don’t do this. 不要 不要这么做
[1:17:06] – Please. – No, no, no. -求你了 -不好 不好
[1:17:07] – Don’t do this! – No! -快住手 -糟了
[1:17:13] No! 不
[1:17:21] I’m taking everything from you. 我要剥夺你的一切
[1:18:59] Oh, right. Yeah. 对了
[1:19:03] Walter. 沃尔特
[1:19:04] But I saw… 但我明明看见你
[1:19:06] How did you… 你是怎么
[1:19:07] Oh, you know, one of my weird gadgets. 用我的怪胎装备
[1:19:11] The inflatable hug. 抱抱气囊
[1:19:13] Thought I lost you, man. 我还以为失去你了 伙计
[1:19:17] I’ll always have your back, Lance. 我永远都会支持你 兰斯
[1:19:19] That’s what it means to be a team. 因为我们是一个团队
[1:19:23] It’s something I learned a long time ago. 这是我很久之前就学会的道理
[1:19:28] From your mom? 你妈妈教你的
[1:19:33] You’re a good friend, Walter. 你是个不错的朋友 沃尔特
[1:19:39] And, hey, I’m sorry for shooting you in your neck. 很抱歉朝你脖子开了一枪
[1:19:44] I’m sorry for the cloaca. 很抱歉给你造了个泄殖腔
[1:19:49] So, what’s your plan to stop this guy? 你计划如何阻止这个家伙
[1:19:52] Nope. Not my plan. 不 不用我的计划
[1:19:54] Time to do it your way. 这次全听你的
[1:19:56] My way? 听我的
[1:19:57] Oh, yeah. We about to Walter-ize this thing. 没错 用沃尔特的方式解决
[1:20:00] Well, in that case… 要是这样的话
[1:20:02] we’re gonna need a bigger flock. 我们需要点支援
[1:20:04] You’re calling Marcy, aren’t you? 你要告诉马尔西 对不对
[1:20:05] – Yep. – Tell her I said hi. -对 -帮我问声好
[1:20:16] Let’s get weird. 让我们”怪”起来
[1:20:32] Nowhere to run from this, Lance. 你无处可逃 兰斯
[1:20:35] Listen, I’m sorry about what happened in Kyrgyzstan. 发生在吉尔吉斯斯坦的事我很抱歉
[1:20:39] But we are stuck in this good guy-bad guy vortex. 但我们陷入了好人和坏人的怪圈
[1:20:43] We do not have to do it like this. 我们可以换一种解决方法
[1:20:46] Yeah, bit late for that. 现在说什么都晚了
[1:20:49] It’s not. 不晚
[1:20:50] We’re both just people who make mistakes. 谁的一生还没有犯点错
[1:20:52] – We can work this out, man. – That’s it. -我们能好好解决 伙计 -就是这个
[1:20:54] Almost there. You’re doing great. 就快好了 你演得不错
[1:20:57] I mean, come on. 算了吧
[1:20:58] We can break this cycle. 我们能打破这个循环
[1:21:01] Got it. I’m connected. 好了 连接成功
[1:21:02] Nobody else has to get hurt. 没有必要互相伤害
[1:21:05] You should know better than anyone. 你应该比谁都清楚
[1:21:11] Someone always gets hurt. 总有人会受到伤害
[1:21:14] Not today-day. 今天不会
[1:21:20] You brought your own soundtrack? 你还自带背景音乐
[1:21:22] We like to make an entrance. 我们就喜欢闪亮登场
[1:21:55] Would you look at that? 快看啊
[1:21:56] There’s a man with a robot hand 有个装着机械手的人
[1:21:58] wearing your face… 套着你的脸
[1:21:59] who took the M9 Assassin. 是他偷走了M9暗杀机器人
[1:22:01] Guess I owe you an apology. 看来我该向你道歉
[1:22:03] Okay. Go ahead. 可以 快道歉
[1:22:04] No, that was it. That was the apology. 不 说完了 刚才就是道歉
[1:22:07] I accept. 我接受
[1:22:13] But you gotta admit, it was a little Scooby-Doo. 不得不说 这有点像科幻片
[1:22:16] 100% Scooby-Doo. 太像科幻片了
[1:22:17] I’m gonna make this hurt! 我要让你们血债血偿
[1:22:27] Okay, come on through. 好了 往里面走
[1:22:28] You are safe here. Come on. 这里很安全 快进去
[1:22:30] Is that everyone? 所有人都到齐了吗
[1:22:31] Director, we’ve got unknown incoming. 局长 有不明物体接近
[1:22:34] Approaching fast. 速度很快
[1:22:37] Oh, this is bad. 这下糟了
[1:22:48] Lock this place down. 封锁这里
[1:23:06] We’re sitting ducks. 我们成了瓮中之鳖
[1:23:09] Walter hacked his hand. 沃尔特黑进了他的机械手
[1:23:10] We gotta buy him some time to shut down the drones. 我们得给他争取时间关闭无人机
[1:23:12] Got it. What kind of firepower we talking? 明白 咱们有什么武器可以用
[1:23:18] Just go along with it. 用习惯就好了
[1:23:20] Take your best shot. 你尽管来吧
[1:23:22] This one sucks. 这武器不好用
[1:23:26] No, no, no, that’s binder bubbles. 不 不 那是粘合泡泡枪
[1:23:28] Push the button on the back. 按一下后面的按钮
[1:23:30] Button on the back, button on the back! 后面的按钮 后面的按钮
[1:23:38] Bubbles? 泡泡
[1:23:39] Oh, you gotta let me try that. 我也要试试
[1:23:41] That’s a collide-oscope. Throw it. 那是万花筒手榴弹 扔出去
[1:23:57] Splat-a-pult. Prism spray. Hypno-stars. 油彩投手 棱镜喷雾 催眠星星
[1:23:59] Snorepedo. Scream Team. 鼾声鱼雷 鬼叫音波
[1:24:02] Well, what have we got to lose? 试一试又不吃亏
[1:24:07] 11 o’clock. 十一点钟方向
[1:24:08] 12 o’clock. Half past 2! 4:30! 十二点钟方向 两点半方向 四点半方向
[1:24:12] Security blanket. 安全毯
[1:24:14] It’s upside down. 拿反了
[1:24:17] I’m a hugger. 我喜欢抱抱
[1:24:26] Nice shot. 射得真准
[1:24:32] Thank you? 该说谢谢吗
[1:24:33] Walter, gonna need a reload, buddy. 沃尔特 需要再来一轮 伙计
[1:24:36] Ask and you shall receive. 有求必应
[1:24:37] Are those pigeons wearing tiny backpacks? 那些鸽子是背着小背包吗
[1:24:40] Yay! 喷喷
[1:24:42] Now, that’s hot. That’s hot. 这才像话 太牛了
[1:24:45] I call it Fifty Shades of Yay! 我把它叫做五十度炫彩喷喷
[1:24:47] Oh, come on, now! 不是吧 搞什么
[1:24:49] You ready to tap out yet? 你准备好投降了吗
[1:25:09] Gadget lab. 装备实验室
[1:25:10] Get to the gadget lab! Grab every weapon you can! 快去装备实验室 拿上所有能拿到的武器
[1:25:15] Stop! Get back! 停下 后退
[1:25:19] Oh, no. 糟了
[1:25:29] I’m a hugger. 我喜欢抱抱
[1:25:36] Walter, my face can’t take much more of this. 沃尔特 我的脸没法再承受更多糟蹋了
[1:25:38] You keep doing your thing and I’ll do mine. 你做好你擅长的 我也做我拿手的
[1:25:40] Yeah, well, your thing seems to be 你拿手的看起来
[1:25:41] a lot easier than my thing. 比我擅长的容易得多
[1:25:42] We have different skillsets. 我们各有所长
[1:25:44] That’s what makes us such a great team. 所以我们同心 其利断金
[1:25:45] Dude. 又来了
[1:26:06] – Ugh. – Excuse me. -恶心 -抱歉
[1:26:08] Why do I smell lavender? 我怎么闻到薰衣草的气味了
[1:26:09] We just got spritzed. 我们被下药了
[1:26:11] Uh-oh. Truth serum. 糟糕 吐真剂
[1:26:12] I have five cats, 我养了五只猫
[1:26:13] each named after a member of New Kids on the Block. 每一只都是以新街男孩乐队的成员命名的
[1:26:15] Oh, I love New Kids. 我超爱新街男孩
[1:26:16] Jon, Joey, Jordan, Donnie, and Danny. 约翰 乔伊 乔丹 唐尼 还有丹尼
[1:26:17] I really wanna hurt you right now. 我现在非常想揍扁你
[1:26:24] You. 是你
[1:26:25] What… What are you doing? 你在 你在干什么
[1:26:28] I’m not telling you anything. 我什么都不会告诉你的
[1:26:29] I’ll tell you what he’s doing. 我来告诉你他在干什么
[1:26:30] He’s gonna hack into your claw 他要黑进你的机械手
[1:26:31] and shut down your drones. 然后关掉你的无人机
[1:26:32] Wow, this stuff really works. 这药效太强了
[1:26:42] No, no, no. 糟了 不行
[1:26:47] No! 不
[1:26:55] I’m coming, Walter. 我来了 沃尔特
[1:27:05] Almost there. Don’t let go. Please don’t let go. 就快成功了 别放手 求你别放手
[1:27:17] Walter! 沃尔特
[1:27:24] Walter. 沃尔特
[1:27:35] Come on, come on. 快点 快点
[1:27:41] Somebody do something. 做点什么呀
[1:27:53] If you shut ’em down now, you’ll kill us both. 如果你现在把它们关掉 会把我俩都杀掉
[1:28:01] And you’re no killer. 你可不是个杀手
[1:28:06] No. I’m a hugger. 我不是 我喜欢抱抱
[1:28:10] What? 什么
[1:28:15] One day, your gadgets are gonna keep the world safe. 总有一天 你的装备将能保护这个世界
[1:28:43] – Yes! – Yes! -太好了 -太棒了
[1:28:44] Never wash that hand again! 再也别洗那只手了
[1:29:01] I got you, Walter! 我来救你 沃尔特
[1:29:03] Lance? What are you… 兰斯 你怎么…
[1:29:08] It’s okay. 没事
[1:29:09] It’s okay. 没事的
[1:29:12] You can’t do this alone. 只有你一个救不了我的
[1:29:14] I am not alone! 不是只有我一个
[1:29:18] Lovey? 心肝
[1:29:22] Come on, birds! 来吧 鸟儿们
[1:29:25] Fly! 用力飞翔
[1:29:51] Walter. 沃尔特
[1:29:53] Walter. 沃尔特
[1:29:58] What does internal bleeding feel like? 内出血是什么感觉
[1:30:01] This. It feels like this. 就这个感觉
[1:30:03] Oh, come here. 快来抱抱
[1:30:04] No, no, no. No hugs. 不 不 别抱了
[1:30:05] You gonna make me lay an egg or something in front of Marcy. 你会害我在马尔西面前下蛋出洋相的
[1:30:21] He saved him. 他救了他
[1:30:27] I think I need a vet. 我想我得找个兽医
[1:30:29] Once I can move again, I’ll turn you back into a man. 等我能动了 就马上把你变回人形
[1:30:32] Sterling. 斯特林
[1:30:33] You’re a bird? 你怎么是只鸟
[1:30:35] Hey, Marcy. 你好 马尔西
[1:30:36] That’s why I couldn’t find you! 怪不得我找不到你
[1:30:42] Whoa, you’re a bird. That is messed up. 你变成了鸟 这可真离谱
[1:30:44] It’s weird, right? 很怪异 对吧
[1:30:45] This is amazing. 这太棒了
[1:30:46] We did it. 我们成功了
[1:30:47] We took down the drones, beat the bad guy, 我们干掉了无人机 打败了坏人
[1:30:50] saved countless lives. 拯救了无数生命
[1:30:52] We are so gonna get our jobs back! 我们肯定能复职了
[1:30:56] So, triple fired. 三度被炒
[1:30:59] Yeah, man, that’s gotta be some kind of record. 是啊 兄弟 这肯定破纪录了
[1:31:02] I really didn’t see that coming. 我真的没想到这个结果
[1:31:04] Well, we did break a bunch of laws, and defied orders… 我们确实违反了不少法律 违抗了一些命令
[1:31:07] and, I mean, committed a little bit of treason. 还有 犯了点叛国罪
[1:31:10] Oh, right, yeah, the treason. 对啊 叛国
[1:31:11] Forgot about the treason. 我忘了叛国罪这回事了
[1:31:14] HeIt doesn’t matter, man. 无关紧要 兄弟
[1:31:16] Look around. 看看四周
[1:31:20] Your mother would be so proud of you right now. 你妈妈肯定会非常为你骄傲的
[1:31:25] You kept all those people safe. 你保护了这么多人
[1:31:29] And you did it your way. 而且是以你的方式做到的
[1:31:32] But you also did this. 不过 你还有这么个小失误
[1:31:36] Yeah. 对啊
[1:31:37] I’ll figure that out. Sorry. 我会想办法解决的 真抱歉
[1:31:39] You know, this gluten-free stuff 我还真开始喜欢上这个
[1:31:41] is really starting to grow on me. 不含麸质的东西了
[1:31:45] So, what do we do now? 那我们今后怎么办
[1:31:47] Oh, we could… 我们可以…
[1:31:55] Marcy? 马尔西
[1:31:55] Okay, I can’t see or hear… 我看不见也听不见
[1:31:57] but my other senses are elevated, so you… Ow! 不过我其他的感官都加强了 所以…
[1:32:02] Agent Sterling, I apologize for the theatrics. 斯特林特工 抱歉搞得这么夸张
[1:32:05] No, you don’t. 你才不抱歉
[1:32:06] You should have seen your face when we grabbed you. 你真该看看自己被抓走时的表情
[1:32:08] I didn’t make a face. 我镇定自若
[1:32:09] No one’s ever looked more scared. 从没见过那么惊慌失措的人
[1:32:11] Are you two finished? 你俩有完没完
[1:32:12] We are gonna be okay, Lance! 我们会没事的 兰斯
[1:32:14] Use your baby hand to pick the lock! 用你的迷你小手把锁撬开
[1:32:16] Can you please take that off him? 把他的头套和耳机摘了好吗
[1:32:19] Okay, and you can… 你还可以…
[1:32:21] Oh, hey. Hey, guys. 你们好啊
[1:32:25] Is this about the treason? 是因为叛国罪抓我们吗
[1:32:26] Joy, what is going on? 乔伊 怎么回事
[1:32:28] We realize we were wrong about you. 我们意识到之前对你的看法是错的
[1:32:31] You’re the future of this agency, 你才是情报局的未来
[1:32:33] and we want you to lead a new team. 我们想让你带领一个新的团队
[1:32:35] A highly covert global… 一个高度保密的全球…
[1:32:37] Let me stop you right there. 你先别说了
[1:32:38] I’m not leading nothing, 除非我的好兄弟沃尔特在团队里
[1:32:40] unless my man Walter’s on the team. 否则我是不会同意领队的
[1:32:44] I think she’s talking to Walter. 我想她是在对沃尔特说话
[1:32:47] – Oh. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we… – Just put that down. -好吧 我们… -别比划你的迷你小手了
[1:32:49] Sometimes, he talks for me, 有时候他代我发言
[1:32:50] I’ll talk for him, ’cause we a team. 有时候我代他发言 因为我们是个团队
[1:32:52] Me? 我
[1:32:53] We need people like you. 我们需要你这样的人才
[1:32:55] People who can help the Agency do things a new way. 能够帮助情报局改变行事手段的人才
[1:32:59] What do you say? 你同意吗
[1:33:03] Looks like we gonna need some glitter. 看起来我们需要来点闪粉
[1:33:06] Team Weird? 怪胎队
[1:33:07] Team Weird. 怪胎队
[1:33:11] Missile deactivated. 导弹已解除
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Chameleon(变色龙)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Cake Eaters(吃蛋糕的人)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme