英文名称:Spider-Man.3
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:17] | It’s me, Peter Parker. Your friendly neighborhood… | 是我,彼得帕克 你的好邻居�K |
[03:21] | …you know. | 你们知道啦 |
[03:22] | I’ve come a long way from being the boy who was bit by a spider. | 我被蜘蛛咬到以后经历很多 |
[03:25] | Back then, nothing seemed to go right for me. Now… | 那时候我逊毙了,现在�K |
[03:28] | Wow, look, it’s Spider-Man! | 酷耶!看,是蜘蛛人! |
[03:30] | -Super cool! -Spider-man! | -酷毙了! -蜘蛛人! |
[03:31] | …people really like me. | 大家都喜欢我 |
[03:34] | Stick around. lt’s gonna start again in a couple minutes. | 别走嘛,马上会重播哦 |
[03:37] | That’s okay. | 不用了啦 |
[03:40] | The city is safe and sound. | 这城市治安良好 |
[03:42] | (蜘蛛人来��) | |
[03:42] | I guess I’ve had something to do with that. | 我想我多少有点贡献 |
[03:44] | (抓得好! 真正的男人!) | |
[03:45] | My Uncle Ben would be proud. | 班叔叔一定会以我为傲 |
[03:48] | (纽约爱蜘蛛人) | |
[03:52] | I still get to school. Top of my class. | 我还是大学生 成绩优异 |
[03:54] | Now, the Hamiltonian shows us… | 根据汉弥尔顿函数 |
[03:56] | …that the energy levels are perturbed by the electric field. | 能量级数受到电场影响 |
[04:03] | From the form of this matrix, we can see…? | 依照这个矩阵 我们得到什么结论? |
[04:08] | Miss Stacy? | 史黛西小姐 |
[04:10] | That only the ”m equals zero quantum states” are affected. | 只有“质量等于零量子态” 会受影响 |
[04:13] | Correct. Good work, Miss Stacy. | 答对了 很好,史黛西小姐 |
[04:20] | Parker? You got something to add? | 帕克,你有话要说吗? |
[04:25] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[04:26] | (米勒当铺) | |
[04:29] | And I’m in love with the girl of my dreams. | 而且我在和 我的梦中情人谈恋爱 |
[04:37] | (可分期付款) | |
[04:43] | (《曼哈顿回忆录》) | |
[04:46] | (玛莉珍华森主演) | |
[04:48] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:50] | Miss Watson left a ticket for me. Peter Parker. | 华森小姐替我留了张票 彼得帕克 |
[04:55] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 借过,抱歉 |
[04:57] | Thank you. Sorry. | 谢谢,不好意思 |
[05:05] | l’m so nervous. | 我好紧张哦 |
[05:32] | That’s my girlfriend. | 她是我女朋友耶 |
[06:48] | -l thought she was good. -Yeah. | -我觉得她演得很赞 -是啊 |
[06:52] | Harry? | 哈利? |
[06:53] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[06:55] | l need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[06:58] | Explain things. | 解释一些事 |
[07:01] | Tell it to my father. Raise him from the dead. | 去跟我爸解释 让他起死回生 |
[07:07] | l’m your friend, Harry. l cared about your father. | 我是你的朋友 我很关心你父亲 |
[07:20] | M.J.! | 玛莉珍! |
[07:21] | -Peter! -Congrats! | -彼得! -恭喜了! |
[07:23] | -Was l good? -Good? You were great. | -我演得好吗? -好?你棒呆了 |
[07:26] | -You were– -You said great. | -简直是�K -你说过棒呆了 |
[07:28] | l love my flowers, they’re beautiful. And those are from Harry. | 你送的花很漂亮 那是哈利送的 |
[07:32] | -Was he here tonight? -Yeah, l ran into him outside. | -他今晚有来吗? -有,我在外面碰到他 |
[07:36] | -What’s with you guys anyway? -lt’s complicated. | -你们俩到底怎么了? -很复杂 |
[07:39] | Tell me again. Was l really good? | 再说一遍 我棒不棒? |
[07:42] | l was so nervous. My knees were shaking. | 我紧张到膝盖都在抖 |
[07:44] | -Your knees were fine. -The applause wasn’t very loud. | -你膝盖很好 -掌声不怎么响亮 |
[07:47] | Yes, it was. Well, it’s the acoustics. | 拜托,是音场的关系啦 |
[07:49] | lt’s all about diffusion. lt keeps the sound waves from grouping. | 扩散效应 音波被分散了 |
[07:52] | When the sound waves, they propagate, then it’s like an– | 当音波向外扩散 就会�K |
[07:55] | You are such a nerd. | 你真是个书呆子 |
[08:50] | Did you see that one? | 你看到那颗流星了吗? |
[09:01] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[09:04] | l’d like to sing on-stage for the rest of my life… | 我好想一辈子在舞台上唱歌 |
[09:08] | …with you in the first row. | 你也永远坐在第一排 |
[09:12] | l’ll be there. | 我一定会的 |
[09:16] | Tell me you love me. | 告诉我你爱我 |
[09:20] | l love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:23] | l love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[09:26] | l always have. | 我一直都爱你 |
[10:15] | -Ready? -Yep. | -坐好了吗? -好了 |
[11:40] | (潘妮马可,布鲁克林 拒收) | |
[12:12] | You can’t hide here, Flint. | 你不能躲在这里,佛林特 |
[12:15] | -l’m just here to see my daughter. -You are an escaped convict. | -我只是来看我女儿 -你是个逃犯 |
[12:19] | The cops are looking for you. You’re not getting near her. | 警察在追捕你 别想靠近她 |
[12:24] | You’re nothing but a common thief. | 你只是个小抢匪 |
[12:27] | -You maybe even killed a man? -lt wasn’t like that. | -你也许还杀了人? -不是那样的 |
[12:31] | lt wasn’t. | 不是那样的 |
[12:33] | l had good reason for what l was doing. | 我那么做是有原因的 |
[12:36] | And that’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[12:37] | You and the truth, sitting in prison, having three meals a day together. | 事实是,当你在牢里吃牢饭 |
[12:41] | l live in the presence of great truth… | 我必须一个人养女儿 |
[12:44] | …and that is the truth that you left behind… | 这才是事实 |
[12:47] | …right there in that bedroom. | 她还在房里养病 |
[13:03] | Penny. | 潘妮 |
[13:05] | l missed you. | 我好想你 |
[13:08] | l miss you too, Daddy. | 我也想你,爸爸 |
[13:22] | l promise l’ll make you healthy again. | 我保证我会让你好起来 |
[13:25] | Whatever it takes, l’ll get the money. | 不管怎样,我都会弄到钱 |
[13:29] | You get out of here. Now. | 你快给我滚出去 |
[13:43] | l’m not a bad person. | 我不是坏人 |
[13:47] | Just had bad luck. | 只是运气很坏 |
[14:07] | Peter, what is it? | 彼得,怎么了? |
[14:10] | lt’s M.J. | 玛莉珍 |
[14:13] | -l’m gonna ask her to marry me. -Oh, Peter. | -我要向她求婚 -噢,彼得 |
[14:18] | The day your Uncle Ben asked me to marry him, we were so scared. | 你班叔叔向我求婚那天 我们都很害怕 |
[14:23] | And excited. | 也很兴奋 |
[14:25] | And very young. | 而且很年轻 |
[14:27] | And l loved him so fiercely. | 我疯狂爱着他 |
[14:30] | -And you said yes, right? -No. | -你说你愿意,对吧? -不 |
[14:32] | l wanted to say yes, but l said no. | 我很想,不过我拒绝了 |
[14:35] | l wasn’t ready. Neither was he. | 我们都还没准备好 |
[14:38] | So we took our time. | 于是就抱着期待�K |
[14:40] | Looked forward to it. | 慢慢准备 |
[14:43] | Didn’t want to run into something with nothing to count on but love. | 我们不想只靠爱情过一辈子 |
[14:48] | A man has to be understanding… | 男人一定要体贴�K |
[14:51] | …and put his wife before himself. | 把妻子看得比自己重要 |
[14:55] | Can you do that, Peter? | 你做得到吗? |
[14:59] | Yeah, l think l can. | 我想我可以 |
[15:02] | Then you have my blessing. | 那么我祝福你们 |
[15:07] | l hope you’ve considered a proper proposal. | 你最好向她正式求婚 |
[15:11] | Your uncle had it all planned. | 你班叔叔计划了好久 |
[15:14] | He took me to the beach one Sunday. | 那个周日,他带我到海滩 |
[15:16] | Oh, he was a knockout in his bathing suit. | 他穿起泳装来帅到不行 |
[15:19] | And l didn’t look too bad myself. | 我的身材也不差 |
[15:22] | We were very good swimmers. | 我们都很会游泳 |
[15:24] | And it was a beautiful day and he said: | 那天天气很好,他说: |
[15:27] | ”Let’s swim to the island.” | “咱们游到小岛吧” |
[15:29] | And at the island, we found a perfect spot by an old tree… | 我们在小岛上找到一棵大树 |
[15:34] | …and we lay down and looked up at the sky. | 然后躺在树下仰望蓝天 |
[15:38] | And then he said, ”Close your eyes, May.” | 这时候他说: “梅,闭上眼睛” |
[15:42] | And l did. And then he said, ”Open them.” | 我照办 然后他说: “睁开眼睛” |
[15:45] | And l did. | 我照办 |
[15:46] | And he was holding this ring. | 他拿着这枚戒指 |
[15:51] | Dazzling… | 在我眼前�K |
[15:52] | …in front of me. | 闪闪发亮 |
[15:56] | l thought it was the sun. | 我以为是阳光 |
[16:01] | We’d be married 50 years… | 到八月,我们就结婚�K |
[16:05] | …come August if…. | 五十年了,如果他没�K |
[16:14] | So… | 所以�K |
[16:18] | …l hope you’ll make it very special for Mary Jane. | 希望你会给玛莉珍一个惊喜 |
[16:24] | Do something she’ll never forget. | 让她永生难忘 |
[16:30] | Give her this. | 给她这个 |
[16:33] | Go on. Take it. | 来呀,拿去 |
[17:53] | -Harry. -You knew this was coming, Pete. | -哈利 -你早知我会来报仇,彼得 |
[17:59] | Listen to me. l didn’t kill your father. | 听我说,我没杀你爸 |
[18:03] | He was trying to kill me. He killed himself. | 他想杀我 结果害死自己! |
[18:06] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[19:49] | l’m still here, Peter. | 我还在这,彼得 |
[20:16] | Hate those things. | 我恨那些玩意 |
[21:17] | Harry? | 哈利? |
[21:22] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[21:24] | Harry. | 哈利! |
[21:31] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:39] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[21:43] | Come on! | 醒来啊! |
[21:47] | God. | 天啊 |
[21:53] | -Defib. -Two hundred. | -电击器 -两百焦耳 |
[21:54] | And clear. | 让开 |
[21:56] | No response. | 没反应 |
[21:57] | -Recharge, let’s go again. -Go ahead. | -充电,再试一次 -再试一次 |
[21:59] | -Charging. -And clear. | -充电中 -让开 |
[22:02] | No response. | 没反应 |
[22:03] | Let’s recharge and do it one more time. And clear. | 再试一次,让开 |
[22:12] | Captain Stacy. | 史黛西队长 |
[22:14] | -What’s this? -Flint Marko. | -什么事? -佛林特马可 |
[22:16] | The guy we tied to the Ben Parker homicide. | 涉及班帕克命案的佛林特马可 |
[22:18] | -What about him? -Broke out of Rikers. | -他怎么了? -他从监狱逃出来 |
[22:20] | -And? -He’s on the run. | -然后呢? -他在逃亡 |
[22:22] | He’s in the marshlands. l think we got him. | 我们在沼泽找到他了 |
[22:28] | There he is. | 他在那里! |
[22:47] | (危险 粒子物理实验场) | |
[22:48] | You two, take the west side. Tommy, take the east. | 你们抄西边,汤米抄东边 |
[22:56] | Where did he go? | 他跑哪儿去啦? |
[23:19] | -Capacitors charged. -Right. | -电容器充电完毕 -对 |
[23:21] | Donnie, we got a little fluctuation on one. | 矽晶质有变化 |
[23:23] | -There’s a change in the silicon mass. -lt’s probably a bird. lt’ll fly away. | -有东西闯进实验场 -只是小鸟吧,启动后就会飞走 |
[23:27] | lnitiating demolecularization. | 启动去分子程序 |
[24:59] | -How is he? -He’s gonna be okay. | -他还好吧? -他不会有事 |
[25:01] | But there’s been some memory impairment. | 不过他的记忆受到损坏 |
[25:04] | Particularly his short-term memory. | 尤其是短期记忆 |
[25:06] | Right now he can’t remember the accident… | 他不记得意外 |
[25:08] | …or anything that happened to him recently. | 或最近发生的事 |
[25:10] | ls it permanent? | 会永远这样吗? |
[25:12] | lt could be. Only time will tell. | 有可能,只能等着瞧 |
[25:15] | He’s awake if you wanna see him. | 他清醒了,你可以去看他 |
[25:17] | Maybe l should wait. | 我等会儿再来好了 |
[25:19] | No, it’s fine. Just keep it brief. l want him to rest. | 一下子没关系 我要他多休息 |
[25:41] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿,兄弟 |
[25:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:45] | Hit my head. | 我撞到头 |
[25:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:49] | Doctor said l was in an accident. | 医生说是车祸 |
[25:51] | Hit-and-run. | 肇事者逃逸 |
[25:53] | l don’t remember much of anything. | 我什么都不太记得 |
[25:57] | My father… | 我爸�K |
[26:00] | …he died, right? | 他死了,对吧? |
[26:03] | This is all so weird. | 这一切都好奇怪 |
[26:07] | Hi. l got here as fast as l could. | 嗨,我尽快赶来了 |
[26:11] | l know that face. | 我认得这张脸 |
[26:12] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[26:14] | l don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:15] | Last thing l remember, l was fine. | 我只记得我本来好好的 |
[26:17] | Somewhere. | 在某个地方 |
[26:19] | You’re still fine. | 你现在也很好 |
[26:22] | We love you, Harry. | 我们都爱你,哈利 |
[26:25] | lt feels like… | 我只是觉得�K |
[26:27] | …somehow l’ve been gone for a really long time. | 我好像离开了很久 |
[26:33] | And now l’m back home. | 现在又回来了 |
[26:35] | lt’s good to have you back. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[26:38] | l’m sorry, l’m gonna have to ask you guys to scoot, okay? | 抱歉,我得请你们离开 |
[26:41] | -Okay. -All right. Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢你们 |
[26:44] | Well, l’ll see you tomorrow. | 我们明天见 |
[26:46] | Yeah. Great. | 好,很好 |
[26:49] | Get some sleep. | 多睡一点 |
[26:54] | -l think he’s gonna be fine. -l think so. | -他不会有事的 -我想也是 |
[26:56] | -And you guys seem great. -Yeah. | -你们也跟以前一样好 -是啊 |
[27:02] | You have lovely friends. | 你的朋友不错 |
[27:04] | My best friends. | 我最好的朋友 |
[27:09] | l’d give my life for them. | 我愿意为他们牺牲自己 |
[30:14] | (星辰餐厅 周一,七点半) | |
[30:21] | -Yeah? -lt’s me. | -哪位? -是我 |
[30:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[30:25] | Peter, you know l can’t open the door. | 彼得,我开不了门 |
[30:28] | lt’s stuck again? | 又卡住了吗? |
[30:30] | Just come on and help me. | 快来帮我 |
[30:32] | l’m coming. | 我来了 |
[30:40] | -Hey. -The review. | -嘿 -我的剧评 |
[30:43] | -They hated it. They hated me. -Well, they can’t hate you. | -剧评家都讨厌我 -他们不可能讨厌你 |
[30:46] | ”The young Miss Watson is a pretty girl… | 华森小姐有一副漂亮脸蛋�K |
[30:48] | …easy on the eyes, but not on the ears. | 只可惜没有一副好歌喉 |
[30:51] | Her small voice didn’t carry past the first row.” | 歌声弱到只有第一排 才听得到 |
[30:53] | That’s ridiculous, l was right there. | 太扯了,我就听得到 |
[30:55] | You were in the first row. | 你坐在第一排 |
[30:57] | Yeah, this– Listen, you were great. | 对,可是�K 你唱得很棒 |
[31:01] | That’s a critic. This is something you’re gonna have to get used to. | 别太在意批评 你得早点习惯 |
[31:05] | Believe me, l know. Spider-Man gets attacked all the time. | 我很了解 蜘蛛人老是被批评 |
[31:09] | This isn’t about you. This is about me. lt’s about my career. | 我说的不是你,而是我 这是我的事业 |
[31:13] | l know, and l’m just saying you can’t let it bring you down. | 我只想说你不能感到气馁 |
[31:17] | You gotta believe in yourself and pull yourself together. | 要相信自己 |
[31:20] | You get right back on the horse and– | 再接再厉�K |
[31:22] | Don’t give me the horse thing. | 别说这些老话 |
[31:24] | Try and understand how l feel. | 试着了解我的感受 |
[31:31] | lt’s just… | 只是�K |
[31:36] | …l look at these words… | 我看到那些评语 |
[31:39] | …and it’s like my father wrote them. | 感觉好像是我爸写的 |
[31:42] | All cars. All cars in the vicinity of 54th and Sixth Avenue, please report. | 54街附近的警车请回报 |
[31:47] | Crane out of control, approach with caution. | 起重机失控,务必小心 |
[31:52] | ”Go get them, tiger”? | “去吧,大英雄”? |
[31:56] | l’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:31] | Oh, my God. 7-Adam to Central. | 老天爷 |
[32:34] | That crane job you sent us on? lt’s bigger than we thought. | 总部,状况 比我们想像的严重 |
[32:37] | We’re gonna need a major mobilization right away. | 马上需要更多人力支援 |
[32:46] | Shut it down at the generator. Now! | 把发电机关掉!快点! |
[32:53] | Okay, Gwen, l’ve got a secret: lt’s my copier. | 关,我要你装得妩媚一点 |
[33:00] | What is that thing doing in my background? | 背景是什么东东? |
[33:28] | They got some kind of short. Can’t shut down the crane. | 史黛西队长 电线短路,关不掉起重机 |
[33:31] | Get Edison on the phone. Kill the power to the whole block. | 打给电力公司 切断整条街的电力 |
[33:38] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[33:39] | lt’s coming back. | 又来了 |
[33:43] | Oh, no. | 喔,不 |
[34:07] | -Oh, my God. That’s Gwen. -What? | -我的天,是关 -什么? |
[34:16] | What’s she doing up there? | 她在上面干嘛? |
[34:17] | l just saw her last night. She said she had a modeling gig. | 不知道,昨晚她说要来拍照 |
[34:20] | -Who are you? -lt’s Brock, sir. Edward Brock Jr. | -你是谁? -艾迪布洛克 |
[34:23] | And l work at the Daily Bugle. | 我替《号角日报》工作 |
[34:26] | And l’m dating your daughter. | 也在和你女儿交往 |
[35:23] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[35:25] | Yeah, l’m fine. | 我很好 |
[35:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:29] | Hey, Spidey, hold on. Bugle needs a photo. | 蜘蛛人 替《号角日报》拍一张 |
[35:31] | -Thank God you’re okay. -Daddy. | -谢天谢地你没事 -爸爸 |
[35:33] | Hey. l’m the new guy. | 我是新来的摄影师 |
[35:35] | New guy? | 新来的? |
[35:38] | You okay? | 乖女儿,你没事吧? |
[35:39] | From now on, l am gonna be taking shots of you for the Bugle. | 从现在起 我负责拍你的照片 |
[35:42] | So smile. Are you smiling? Just kidding. | 笑一笑,你在笑吗? |
[35:45] | -They got a guy. -Who, Parker? | -报社有摄影师了啊 -谁?帕克? |
[35:48] | Yeah, look, just between you and me, guy’s kind of an amateur. | 别告诉别人,那家伙逊毙了 |
[35:53] | Have you noticed his stuff makes you look a little bloated? | 他让你看起来有点丑 |
[35:56] | Just– Yeah, a little chunky. | 而且感觉有点胖 |
[35:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:00] | But you don’t have to worry about that anymore, buddy. | 现在你不必担心了 |
[36:12] | Dazzle me. | 让我惊艳 |
[36:14] | (《号角日报》) | |
[36:17] | (“最新潮流”、“即时新闻” “超劲爆”) | |
[36:19] | (“超八卦”) | |
[36:21] | Just something the boys in the Ad Department and l whipped up. | 我和行销部想到一些口号 |
[36:24] | As you know, circulation at the Bugle’s been pretty good. | 《号角日报》的发行量不错 |
[36:27] | Though not as good as The New York Times. | 虽然没《纽约时报》好 |
[36:29] | Or the Daily News, or the Post, or several other smaller– | 也比不上《每日新闻报》 或《邮报》�K |
[36:32] | Get on with it, you moron–! | 猪头,少在那边碎碎念! |
[36:34] | -What? -Your blood pressure, Mr. Jameson. | -什么? -注意你的高血压,詹老板 |
[36:36] | -Your wife told you to watch the anger. -You tell my wife– | -尊夫人要我告诉你别生气 -你跟我老婆说�K |
[36:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:46] | So l propose this campaign. | 我提出这句口号 |
[36:50] | ”Daily Bugle.” That’s obvious. | “《号角日报》” ,当然�� |
[36:52] | ”lt’s hip, it’s now.” l came up with that one. | “最新潮流”、“即时新闻” 这是我的点子 |
[36:56] | ”lt’s wow.” That’s actually Erickson. He goes crazy. | “超劲爆” ,这是小艾的点子 他有点疯狂 |
[36:59] | We gave him a couple lattes, it’s like: | 他一喝了拿铁就超有创意�K |
[37:02] | ”And how.” That’s me again. | “超八卦” ,这又是我的点子 |
[37:05] | Time to take your pill. | 你该吃药了 |
[37:08] | Not that one. | 不是那一罐 |
[37:11] | Not that one. | 也不是那一罐 |
[37:20] | Drink plenty of water. | 多喝水 |
[37:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:30] | Continue. | 继续 |
[37:35] | -He’s busy. -l’m just here to talk to you, beautiful. | -他很忙 -不,我只是来和你闲聊的,美人 |
[37:38] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么味道? |
[37:40] | That’s a little something called Nice and Easy. What’s on you? | 那是叫做“轻松惬意”的东西 你喷什么香水? |
[37:43] | lt’s called Go Away. | 叫做“滚开” |
[37:45] | That is the dumbest idea you’ve ever had… | 滚出去! 那是你想过最白痴的点子�K |
[37:47] | -…and you have had some doozies. -Blood pressure. | -你最好给我一些好东西 -小心血压 |
[37:50] | Hey, where are you going? | 嘿,你去哪里? |
[37:54] | -Who are you? -You hired him last week. Freelance. | -你是谁? -你上周雇用他的,特约摄影师 |
[37:56] | -l did? What’s that smell? -lt’s Brock, sir. Edward Brock Jr. | -是吗?那是什么味道? -布洛克,长官,艾迪布洛克 |
[37:59] | Can l just say l really like that shirt? lt’s the crane accident. | 我真的很喜欢你的衬衫 这是那拖吊机的意外照片 |
[38:03] | -Check out the light. -He likes my shirt. | -检视一下光源 -他喜欢我的衬衫 |
[38:05] | -Hey, Betty. -Hey, Pete. | -嘿,贝蒂 -嘿,彼得 |
[38:06] | You better get in there. New guy. | 你最好进去 有个新来的 |
[38:08] | He’s trying to sell some Spidey photos. | 他想卖我们 一些蜘蛛人的照片 |
[38:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:14] | Parker. You’re late, maybe too late. Bruckner beat you to it. | 帕克,你迟到了,也许太迟了 布莱克抢先一步了 |
[38:17] | lt’s Brock, sir. Edward Brock Jr. | 是布洛克,长官 艾迪布洛克 |
[38:19] | -But l got you this. -But he got me this. | -不过我带这个给你 -不过他带这个给我 |
[38:22] | l didn’t see you there. How’d you get that high? | 你怎么拍到的?我没看到你在现场 你怎么爬那么高的? |
[38:24] | -Climbed. Nearly fell off a flagpole. -A flagpole? | -爬上去的,差一点从旗杆上摔下来 -旗杆? |
[38:27] | -Which one do we use? -l like Bernstein’s. | -我们要用哪一张? -我喜欢布恩斯坦的 |
[38:30] | -lt’s better. -Cheaper too. | -拍得比较好 -也比较便宜 |
[38:32] | Congratulations, we’ll use yours. l’ll pay you 50 bucks. | 恭喜,我们要用你的 我付你五十元 |
[38:35] | All right, J.J., l’m your man. | 好耶,詹老板,我是你的了 |
[38:36] | l know more about a good picture than any photographer. | 我比其他摄影师 更懂得拍好照片 |
[38:39] | See, photography, it’s not just about, no offense, flagpoles or whatever. | 看吧,摄影不只是�K 没有恶意,旗杆或有的没有的 |
[38:43] | lt’s about lighting. Composition. Drama. | 要有光线、构图和戏剧效果 |
[38:46] | l want a staff job, sir. | 我想成为报社摄影师 |
[38:48] | l have a girl that l intend to marry… | 我要娶一个女孩�K |
[38:51] | …and l guess, l don’t know, l have this stupid little dream… | 不晓得,我一直梦想能替�K |
[38:54] | …of working with one of the greatest newspaper editors of our time. | 当代最伟大的报社老板工作 |
[38:58] | J. Jonah Jameson. | 詹老板 |
[39:03] | Well, we do have an opening. Johnson quit, remember? | 报社是有个空缺 强森辞职啦 |
[39:06] | -You fired him. -Whatever. | -是你炒他鱿鱼的 -无所谓啦 |
[39:07] | l know what makes a good picture and l’ve been here a long time. | 我的照片很棒,努力了很久 |
[39:10] | lf there’s a staff job, l think l deserve it. | 报社摄影师空缺 应该是我的 |
[39:13] | He’s right, Jonah. Peter’s been with us for years. He’s done a great job. | 没错,彼得的年资比较深 他也做得很好 |
[39:16] | You want a staff job, you want a staff job. | 你们都想要成为报社摄影师 |
[39:19] | -Anybody care about what l want? -l do. | -有人在乎我想要什么吗? -我在乎 |
[39:21] | Shut up. Get out. | 闭嘴,滚出去 |
[39:23] | l want the public to see Spider-Man for the two-bit criminal he really is. | 我要揭穿蜘蛛人的真面目 |
[39:26] | He’s a fake, he’s full of stickum. Catch him in the act. | 他其实是个大坏蛋 抓到他的把柄 |
[39:31] | Spider-Man with his hand in a cookie jar. | 只要拍到蜘蛛人干坏事 |
[39:33] | Whoever brings me that photo gets a job. | 就能到报社上班 |
[39:35] | What’re you waiting for, Chinese New Year? | 还等什么? 等过农历年啊?快去 |
[39:37] | l’m on it, boss. | 我马上去 |
[39:40] | You’ll never get that shot. | 你绝对拍不到 |
[39:42] | Oh, we’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[39:50] | (蜘蛛人获颁市钥) | |
[39:54] | (拯救警局队长女儿) | |
[39:57] | You know, l guess one person can make a difference. | 我想一个人也能改变世界 |
[40:04] | Enough said. | 不用多说了 |
[40:11] | Welcome home, Harry. | 哈利,欢迎回家 |
[40:14] | -Thank God you’re all right. -Thanks, Bernard. | -你没事,谢天谢地 -谢谢你,伯纳 |
[40:18] | -Bernard. -Sir. | -伯纳 -先生 |
[40:22] | Got you a little homecoming present. | 我要送你一个礼物 |
[40:26] | (帕克) | |
[40:27] | -lt’s your old ball. -Yeah. | -你的篮球 -是啊 |
[40:28] | Thanks, buddy. We were pretty good in the backyard, weren’t we? | -谢了,兄弟 -咱们在后院打得不错吧 |
[40:32] | We were terrible. And we tried out for the varsity team. | 烂透了,我们还想进校队里 |
[40:36] | -For the cheerleaders. -Right. | -为了把啦啦队美眉 -没错 |
[40:38] | -Hey, do l have any girlfriends? -l don’t know. | -我有没有女朋友呀? -我不知道耶 |
[40:41] | You don’t? | 你不知道? |
[40:42] | Hey, Bernard. Do l have any girlfriends? | 伯纳,我有没有女朋友? |
[40:45] | Not that l know of, sir. | 据我所知没有 |
[40:53] | lt’s a pretty cool pad, huh? | 我家挺不赖的嘛 |
[40:55] | lt’s okay. | 还好啦 |
[40:57] | -Looks like l’m not hurting for money. -No. | -看来我不太缺钱 -是啊 |
[41:00] | Well, maybe l can turn this no-girlfriend thing around. | 也许这样我就能交到女友 |
[41:11] | You know, he always appreciated how you helped me through high school. | 他一直很感谢 你帮我度过高中时光 |
[41:17] | Just wish l could remember more about him. | 我只希望能多记得 有关他的事 |
[41:21] | Well, he loved you. That’s the main thing. | 重要的是,他很爱你 |
[41:25] | Hey, let’s watch a game in the kitchen. Get something to eat. | 咱们到厨房边吃边看球赛 |
[41:30] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[41:33] | Heads up. | 小心�� |
[41:37] | Did you see that? | 你看到没? |
[41:39] | -Still got the moves. -Yeah. | -你的反应还是很快 -没错 |
[41:50] | (《曼哈顿回忆录》) | |
[42:15] | Why are we stopping? | 干嘛停下来? |
[42:20] | What is she doing here? | 她怎么会跑来? |
[42:22] | Well, Gary was supposed to call her agent. | 小葛本来要 打给她的经纪人 |
[42:26] | Hi, honey. We tried to reach you. | 我们一直找不到你 |
[42:29] | l’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:31] | One critic? | 为一篇剧评? |
[42:32] | No, all the papers, dear. | 每篇剧评都很烂 |
[42:34] | Mary Jane, honey, sit down. Let us explain it to you. | 玛莉珍,听我解释 |
[42:37] | Listen, if you’d like, we could say you became ill. | 我们可以说你生病了 |
[42:50] | That was so poorly handled. | 咱们处理得很糟 |
[42:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:54] | Let’s just rehearse. | 排演吧 |
[43:02] | All right, Spidey. | 好耶,蜘蛛人! |
[43:17] | (安卓雅鲁宝主演) | |
[43:43] | Spidey! Spidey! Spidey! | 蜘蛛人!蜘蛛人! 蜘蛛人! |
[43:45] | Excuse me, miss? Could l please see that gorgeous smile? | 大美人儿 来个灿烂的微笑嘛 |
[43:48] | Hi, Eddie. | 嗨,艾迪 |
[43:50] | You’re so beautiful. This is front-page stuff. | 你这么美 应该上头版才对 |
[43:54] | l gotta practice. See you later. | 我有事,待会儿见好吗? |
[43:55] | -How about tonight? -Not tonight. | -今晚如何? -不行 |
[43:58] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[43:59] | What about that amazing, amazing night that we had? | 那晚咱们不是玩得很疯吗? |
[44:04] | We had a coffee, Eddie. | 我们只是一起喝咖啡 |
[44:07] | Hey, beautiful. | 嘿,大美女 |
[44:10] | One more. | 再来一张 |
[44:11] | (蜘蛛人所向无敌) | |
[44:15] | -Everything okay? -Yeah, l’m fine. | -你还好吧? -我很好 |
[44:17] | -You’re not still mad at me, are you? -No, Peter, l’m proud of you. | -你还在生我的气吗? -没有,我以你为荣,彼得 |
[44:21] | Hey, l’m gonna be swinging in from over there. | 我会从那里荡过来 |
[44:24] | -Oh, yeah? -So you know where to look. | -是吗? -你就知道该往哪里看 |
[44:27] | Give them a good show. | 给他们一场好戏吧 |
[44:30] | Don’t worry about that review. | 别担心剧评不好 |
[44:31] | We’re gonna be laughing about it tomorrow night, l promise. | 我有信心 你明晚会演得很棒 |
[44:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:53] | lsn’t that that guy from that prison break? | 那不是越狱的逃犯吗? |
[44:56] | He fits. | 就是他 |
[44:58] | Hey, you. Halt. | 喂,你!站住! |
[45:01] | Cover the back. | 你到后面! |
[45:06] | Hon, be careful. | 小心 |
[45:57] | He’s in the truck. | 他躲在卡车里面 |
[45:58] | Round the front. | 到前面堵他! |
[46:13] | Fire. | 开枪! |
[46:39] | People of the city of New York… | 各位纽约市民 |
[46:40] | …l am here today because l fell 62 stories… | 今天我能站在这里 因为我从62楼摔下来时�K |
[46:44] | …and someone caught me. | 有人接住我 |
[46:46] | Someone who never asks for anything in return. | 他从来不要求回报 |
[46:49] | Someone who doesn’t even want us to know who he is. | 甚至不想透露他的身份 |
[46:53] | Hey, M.J. | 嗨,玛莉珍 |
[46:54] | -Harry. -Hey. | -哈利 -嗨 |
[46:57] | Where’s Pete? | 彼得呢? |
[46:59] | -Taking somebody’s picture, l guess. -Right. | -大概在拍照吧 -对哦 |
[47:01] | l’m so happy to see you. You look so good, Harry. | 见到你真好 你的气色不错 |
[47:04] | l’ve never felt better. | 我感觉棒极了 |
[47:05] | lt’s a weird feeling not knowing who you are. | 忘了自己是谁很奇怪 |
[47:08] | Bump on the head, l’m as free as a bird. | 头被撞一下 烦恼都不见了 |
[47:11] | Will you bump me on the head? | 那你撞一下我的头吧 |
[47:15] | Hey, Pete said you’re in a play. | 彼得说你演出一出歌舞剧 |
[47:18] | You came. You sent me flowers. | 你有来看,还送了花呢 |
[47:21] | l did? l’ll come again tonight. | 是吗?今晚我也会去 |
[47:24] | You can’t. l was let go. | 不行,我被开除了 |
[47:27] | What happened? | 怎么会? |
[47:30] | l wasn’t very good. | 我演得不好 |
[47:33] | You know, this is embarrassing… | 其实�K |
[47:35] | …but l once wrote you a play in high school. | 我高中为你写过剧本 |
[47:38] | -You wrote me a play? -Yeah. | -你替我写过剧本? -是啊 |
[47:40] | Harry, that’s the sweetest thing. | 哈利,你真是贴心 |
[47:41] | So l ask you: When you’re dropping without a parachute… | 我问大家: 当你从高楼跌落 |
[47:45] | …or your store’s being robbed or your house is on fire… | 店面被抢 |
[47:46] | (亲你) | |
[47:47] | 房子失火 | |
[47:48] | …who is it that breaks your fall… | 是谁来救你�K |
[47:51] | …puts out the flames and saves your children? | 想办法灭火 救出你的小孩? |
[47:55] | Spider-Man. | 蜘蛛人! |
[47:56] | They love me. | 他们超爱我的 |
[47:58] | Then let’s hear it for your one and only… | 掌声欢迎左邻右舍的好朋友 |
[48:01] | …friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. | 蜘蛛人! |
[48:18] | Hey. What’s up? All right. How you doing? | 大伙儿好吗? |
[48:22] | Shazam! | 看我的! |
[48:26] | Hey, guys. | 小朋友好 |
[48:28] | Spider-Man. Spider-Man. | 蜘蛛人!蜘蛛人耶! |
[48:29] | Hey there. Hi. | 大家好 |
[48:33] | -Kiss him. | -亲他! -亲他! -Kiss him. |
[48:35] | Kiss him. Kiss him. Kiss him. | 亲他�K |
[48:39] | Go ahead, lay one on me. | 来吧,亲下去 |
[48:40] | -Really? -Yeah, they’ll love it. | -真的吗? -他们一定会喜欢 |
[48:42] | -Kiss her. -Kiss him. | -快亲她! -亲他! |
[48:44] | No, Spider-Man, no. | 蜘蛛人,不要 |
[48:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[48:56] | Hope Pete’s getting a shot of this. | 希望彼得拍到这一幕 |
[49:04] | Hey, hey, are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[49:06] | Yeah, l’m fine. | 我很好 |
[49:54] | Hey, man, we got something on the roof. | 车顶上有东西! |
[50:18] | Jig’s up, pal. | 你没搞头了 |
[50:20] | l don’t wanna hurt you. Leave now. | 我不想伤害你,快滚 |
[50:23] | l guess you haven’t heard. l’m the sheriff around these parts. | 你不知道这地方归我管吗? |
[50:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:07] | Help! | 救命! |
[51:42] | Where do all these guys come from? | 这些怪ㄎㄚ都从哪儿来的? |
[52:12] | (蜘蛛人一吻定江山) | |
[52:15] | (星辰餐厅) | |
[52:39] | l’m sorry, l don’t speak– | 不好意思,我不会说法�K |
[52:40] | But this is a French restaurant, non? | 这可是法国餐厅耶 |
[52:46] | -Name, please? -Parker, Peter. | -贵姓大名? -彼得帕克 |
[52:53] | Here we are. | 有了 |
[52:55] | Table for two. Parker. | 两位,彼得贝壳 |
[52:58] | -Parker. -That is what l said: Parker. | -是帕克 -我说的没错,贝壳 |
[53:05] | l have a request. | 我有个请求 |
[53:07] | My girlfriend will be coming and l have this ring. | 我女友要来,我有枚戒指 |
[53:16] | Hello. | 哈�� |
[53:18] | Oh, so you want to pop the question tonight, huh? | 你今晚要向她求婚? |
[53:21] | Yes, and l wanna do something very special. | 对,我想给她个惊喜 |
[53:24] | l love it. Romance. | 超浪漫的 |
[53:27] | l am French. | 我是法国人 |
[53:30] | When l signal you, if you’d bring some champagne with the ring– | 我一招手 你就把香槟端来 |
[53:34] | -ln the bottom of her glass? -Perfect. | -戒指就放在香槟杯里面 -没错 |
[53:37] | Also, l thought at the same time… | 我也想请乐手�K |
[53:40] | …if the musicians would play this song…. | 演奏这首曲子 |
[53:44] | Their favorite. | 他们的最爱 |
[53:47] | And take good care of the ring. | 好好看着戒指 |
[53:50] | Oui, with my life, monsieur. | 我以我的生命保证 |
[53:55] | l like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[54:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[54:02] | 祝好运 | |
[54:13] | Okay, so…. | 好吧�K |
[54:15] | Oh, would you like some champagne? | 你想来杯香槟吗? |
[54:21] | How’d that get in there? | 里面怎么会有戒指? |
[54:25] | Oh, don’t cry. | 别哭嘛 |
[54:32] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[54:34] | Look at you. Wow, beautiful. | 看看你,美呆了 |
[54:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[54:42] | This place in your budget? | 你有钱在这家餐厅吃饭? |
[54:44] | Oh, well, it’s a special occasion. | 庆祝一下嘛 |
[54:47] | You’re on Broadway. | 你是百老汇明星 |
[54:50] | l don’t feel like much of a star tonight. | 我不觉得自己是明星 |
[54:52] | Well, you are a star. And you’ve earned it. | 你是,而且是努力争取来的 |
[54:56] | Peter… | 彼得�K |
[54:59] | …you have no idea how l feel right now. | 你不了解我现在的感受 |
[55:01] | Oh, no, l know exactly how you feel. | 不,我完全了解 |
[55:04] | Listen, l have been through this. lt happens to me all the time. | 我也经常被大家当成明星 |
[55:09] | l see Spider-Man posters in the window… | 到处都是蜘蛛人海报 |
[55:11] | …kids running around with me on their sweaters– | 小朋友到处穿的蜘蛛人汗衫 |
[55:14] | Big Halloween item. | 是万圣节热门商品 |
[55:15] | l don’t know, l guess l’ve become something of an icon. | 我猜我成了偶像 |
[55:18] | Like yesterday, they kept screaming, ”Spider-Man, Spider-Man.” | 像昨天,大家一直喊: “蜘蛛人!蜘蛛人!” |
[55:24] | l don’t know, you know, l mean, l’m thinking to myself: | 我也搞不懂,我在想 |
[55:27] | ”l’m just a nerdy kid from Queens. Do l deserve this?” | 我本来只是个书呆子 值得被崇拜吗? |
[55:34] | Hi, Pete. | 嗨,彼得 |
[55:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[55:44] | Hi, my parents and l were just having dinner here. | 我和我爸妈刚吃完晚餐 |
[55:47] | -Hello. l’m Gwen Stacy. -Hi. | -你好,我是关史黛西 -嗨 |
[55:50] | This is Mary Jane Watson. | 这是玛莉珍华森 |
[55:54] | Oh, it’s so nice to finally meet you. Pete talks about you all the time. | 很高兴终于见到你 彼得经常提到你 |
[56:00] | Gwen is my lab partner in Dr. Connors’ class. | 她是我在大学的实验室搭档 |
[56:04] | Pete’s something of a genius. l’d be completely lost without him. | 彼得是个天才 我不能没有他 |
[56:07] | Which actually reminds me… | 这倒提醒了我 |
[56:10] | …Pete, if you’ve got a picture of my kiss with Spider-Man… | 彼得,如果你有拍到 我和蜘蛛人接吻 |
[56:13] | …could you bring it to class? | 能不能把照片拿给我? |
[56:15] | l’d really love it. For my portfolio. | 我想放进我的模特儿作品集 |
[56:20] | After all, who gets kissed by Spider-Man, right? | 说真的,有谁被蜘蛛人亲过呢? |
[56:23] | l can’t imagine. | 我无法想像 |
[56:26] | Well, it was lovely to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[56:30] | -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 -Good night. |
[56:43] | Oh, she’s in my science class. | 化学课的同学 |
[56:45] | lt’s not her best subject. | 她化学不拿手 |
[56:49] | What? | 怎么了? |
[56:50] | How come you never mentioned her? | 你怎么没提过她? |
[56:54] | She’s your lab partner? | 你是她的实验室搭档 |
[56:57] | You saved her life? | 还救过她一命 |
[56:59] | She thinks you’re a genius… | 她说你是天才 |
[57:00] | …and she had her polished fingernails all over you? | 还对你上下“玉手”? |
[57:04] | Or didn’t you notice? | 你没注意到吗? |
[57:07] | And she gave Spider-Man the key to the city. | 她还把市钥颁给你 |
[57:11] | l’ll never forget that. | 我永远忘不了 |
[57:17] | She’s just a girl in my class. | 她只是班上的同学 |
[57:19] | Let me ask you something. | 让我问你 |
[57:21] | When you kissed her… | 你亲她的时候�K |
[57:23] | …who was kissing her? | 你到底是谁? |
[57:25] | Spider-Man or Peter? | 蜘蛛人或是彼得? |
[57:28] | -What do you mean? -You know exactly what l mean. | -什么意思? -你很清楚我的意思 |
[57:31] | That was our kiss. | 那是我们的吻 |
[57:34] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那样做? |
[57:36] | You must have known how it’d make me feel. | 你一定知道我的感受 |
[57:40] | -Do you wanna push me away? -Push you away? | -你是故意想惹我生气吗? -惹你生气? |
[57:44] | Why would l wanna push you away? l love you. | 我怎么会?我很爱你 |
[57:46] | You’re my girlfriend. She’s a girl in my class, M.J. | 你是我女友,她只是同学 |
[57:52] | l don’t feel well. l’m sorry, l have to go. | 我不太舒服,我得走了 |
[57:54] | No, w– | 不�K |
[57:57] | -Where are you going? -Please, don’t follow me. | -你要去哪里? -请不要跟着我 |
[58:03] | Here we are. | 来了 |
[58:41] | Hi, it’s M.J. Sing your song at the beep. | 这是玛莉珍,哔声后请留言 |
[58:46] | Hello. | 喂 |
[58:50] | l wish you’d pick up the phone. l don’t know what’s going on or…. | 请你接电话 我不知道你怎么了 |
[58:54] | I don’t know if you got the messages or what. | 也不知道你有没有听到留言 |
[58:57] | But… | 不过�K |
[58:59] | …I just wanna talk to you. | 我只想和你说话 |
[59:03] | Okay, call me. Bye. | 再打给我吧,拜 |
[59:17] | -Hello? -Mr. Parker? | -喂? -帕克先生? |
[59:19] | Yeah? | 是的 |
[59:20] | This is Detective Neil Garrett from the 32nd Precinct. | 这是32分局的尼尔盖瑞警探 |
[59:23] | I’m calling on behalf of Captain Stacy. | 我代表史黛西队长打给你 |
[59:25] | He would like you to come down to the station. | 他想请你到局里谈谈 |
[59:27] | Originally, we thought that this man, Dennis Carradine… | 我们本来以为这个人 卡洛汀 |
[59:31] | …was your husband’s killer. | 是杀你先生的凶手 |
[59:33] | We were wrong. | 我们搞错了 |
[59:35] | What? | 什么? |
[59:37] | Turns out Mr. Carradine was only an accomplice. | 卡洛汀只是共犯 |
[59:40] | The actual killer is still at large. | 真凶仍然朱遥法外 |
[59:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[59:44] | This is the man who killed your husband. | 这才是真正的杀人凶手 |
[59:51] | His name is Flint Marko. | 他叫佛林特马可 |
[59:53] | He’s a small-time crook who’s been in and out of prison. | 小混混,经常进出监狱 |
[59:56] | You got this wrong. | 你搞错了 |
[59:58] | Two days ago he escaped. | 他两天前越狱 |
[1:00:00] | Evidently, he confessed his guilt to a cellmate… | 他向牢友承认是他干的 |
[1:00:03] | …and we have a couple of witnesses who will corroborate the story. | 目击证人也证实凶手是他 |
[1:00:18] | No, wait, son. You don’t wanna do this. | 等等,你不必这么做 |
[1:00:24] | No! | 不! |
[1:00:35] | Hey, get in! What are you doing? | 快上车!你在干嘛? |
[1:00:56] | Would you put these photos away, please? | 请你把照片拿开 |
[1:00:58] | l’m sorry, Mrs. Parker. l know this isn’t easy… | 抱歉,帕克太太 我知道这令人难以接受 |
[1:01:01] | …but, please, be patient with us. | 不过请你耐心合作 |
[1:01:03] | We’re doing our job. We will catch him. | 我们会尽职,逮到凶手 |
[1:01:05] | No, you’re not doing your job. | 你们根本就没有尽到职责 |
[1:01:07] | l watched my uncle die, and we chased down the wrong man. | 我看着班叔叔咽气 然后追错人 |
[1:01:10] | Now you’re telling me you had suspicions for two years? Witnesses? | 两年后你们又查出真凶? 还有证人? |
[1:01:13] | -Why weren’t we told about this? -Settle down. | -你们为什么不早点说? -冷静点 |
[1:01:16] | l have no intention of settling down. | 不,我不要冷静! |
[1:01:17] | This man killed my uncle, and he’s still out there! | 他杀了我叔叔 还朱遥法外! |
[1:01:29] | L-20 Parkway. | |
[1:01:31] | All officers in the vicinity, please report. | 公园路附近的警员请回报 |
[1:01:34] | We have an abandoned vehicle… | 有一辆车子 |
[1:01:35] | …and an elderly man in the middle of the street. | 一位老人挡在路中央 |
[1:01:38] | Sorry, Wabash Avenue. | 更正,是瓦巴街 |
[1:01:43] | Peter, it’s M.J. | 彼得,我是玛莉珍 |
[1:01:46] | l’m not here about what happened at dinner. | 我不是来吵架的 |
[1:01:48] | Just please open up. | 快开门 |
[1:01:57] | Aunt May called me. She told me about what happened. | 梅婶打给我,告诉我一切 |
[1:01:59] | She’s worried about you. | 她很担心你 |
[1:02:02] | l’m worried about you. | 我也很担心你 |
[1:02:03] | Don’t be. l’m fine. | 别担心,我很好 |
[1:02:05] | l don’t want you to do something stupid. | 我不希望你做出傻事 |
[1:02:07] | Like try to find my uncle’s killer? | 像是找杀班叔叔的凶手? |
[1:02:10] | And do something you’ll regret. | 然后做出后悔的事 |
[1:02:13] | Like with that other guy. | 像�K杀死另一名抢匪 |
[1:02:16] | He had a gun on me. l made a move and he fell. l told you that. | 他拿枪指着我 我说过,是他自己摔死的 |
[1:02:20] | -l’m not accusing you of anything. – 1 0-22, auto at 556– | 我并不是在怪你 |
[1:02:23] | -Will you turn that thing off? -Crossing 5-6 to 5-7. | 把无线电关掉,好吗? |
[1:02:27] | Yeah, Central, this is Car 3-9 responding to your Sixth Avenue call. | 这是39号警车前往第六街 |
[1:02:32] | Peter, l’m here because l care about you. | 彼得,我是因为关心你才会来 |
[1:02:36] | And l know that you made a mistake and that you feel guilty… | 你犯了一些错,觉得很内疚 |
[1:02:39] | …but l wanna be here for you. | 我只想陪在你身边帮忙 |
[1:02:43] | Okay. l get it. Thank you. | 好,我了解,谢谢你 |
[1:02:46] | But l’m fine. l– | 不过我没事 |
[1:02:49] | l don’t need your help. | 不需要你帮忙 |
[1:02:59] | Everybody needs help sometimes, Peter. | 每个人偶尔都需要帮忙 |
[1:03:02] | Even Spider-Man. | 蜘蛛人也是 |
[1:03:12] | Ninety X-ray, 98. | 90X号警车 |
[1:03:16] | Two-four King, respond to 1 03 1 at 642 Madison Ave. | 尽速前往麦迪逊街642号 |
[1:03:21] | One-three Thomas, respond to 1 020 at 540 East 1 07. | 13T号警车 赶到107东街 |
[1:03:26] | Male complainant inside apartment. May be on first floor. | 有人报案,也许是一楼住户 |
[1:03:33] | Three Henry 1 0- 1 1, I have a residence. 7 38 1 8…. | 住宅区另外有一起案件�K |
[1:04:37] | Don’t hurt me. Just give me a chance! | 别伤害我 给我一个机会! |
[1:04:39] | What about my uncle? Did you give him a chance? | 你有给我叔叔一个机会吗? |
[1:04:42] | Did you? | 有吗? |
[1:04:55] | Where am I? | 我在哪里? |
[1:05:13] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:05:17] | l feel…. | 我觉得�K |
[1:05:24] | This feels good. | 感觉很棒 |
[1:05:38] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[1:05:56] | This is something else. | 这真不是盖的 |
[1:06:00] | What do you think? | 你觉得是什么? |
[1:06:01] | l’ve never seen anything like it. | 我没看过这种生物 |
[1:06:03] | l’m a physicist, not a biologist… | 我是物理学家 不是生物学家 |
[1:06:05] | …but let me look at it in the morning. Run some tests. | 我们等到明早 再做一些检验 |
[1:06:08] | Can we do that now? | 现在可以做吗? |
[1:06:14] | lt seems to like you. | 它好像喜欢你 |
[1:06:19] | -Don’t let any of that get on you. -Why not? | -别被这玩意沾上 -为什么? |
[1:06:22] | lt has the characteristics of a symbiote… | 它有共生体的特质 |
[1:06:24] | …which needs to bond to a host to survive. | 需要一个宿主才能存活 |
[1:06:28] | And sometimes these things in nature, when they bind… | 当它找到宿主,结合在一起 |
[1:06:32] | …they can be hard to unbind. | 就很难摆脱它 |
[1:06:35] | Bank robbery in progress, First Eastern Bank at 202 Bismark. | 俾斯麦街202号 第一东方银行发生抢案 |
[1:06:39] | Another sandstorm is reported in the vicinity. | 附近又出现沙暴 |
[1:06:42] | -All cars proceed with caution. -Marko. | -出动所有警力 -马可 |
[1:07:22] | (第一东方银行) | |
[1:07:40] | Buddy, love the new outfit. | 好炫的新衣 |
[1:07:43] | This is exactly what l need to scoop Parker. | 我一定能用这打败帕克 |
[1:07:45] | Give some of that web action. | 吐点丝让我拍一张 |
[1:07:48] | See you, chump. | 回头见,逊脚 |
[1:07:52] | What the hell? | 你有什么毛病? |
[1:08:36] | Flint Marko. | 佛林特马可 |
[1:08:40] | -What do you want from me? -Remember Ben Parker? | -你要我怎么样? -记得班帕克吗? |
[1:08:44] | The old man you shot down in cold blood? | 你冷血射杀的老先生? |
[1:08:48] | What does it matter to you, anyway? | 这干你什么事? |
[1:08:52] | Everything! | 我的一切! |
[1:09:31] | lt’s time to pay, Marko! | 你该付出代价了,马可! |
[1:10:43] | Good riddance. | 死得好 |
[1:11:06] | -Rent. -Not now. | -房租 -别烦我 |
[1:11:09] | Listen, it’s a free country. lt’s not rent-free country. | 听好,天下没有白吃的午餐 |
[1:11:12] | -Leave me alone. -Give me rent. | -走开 -付房租 |
[1:11:14] | You’ll get your rent when you fix this damn door! | 把门给我修好我就付! |
[1:11:28] | That wasn’t cool. | 他有一点凶耶 |
[1:11:31] | He is a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[1:11:37] | He must be in some kind of trouble. | 一定是有什么烦恼 |
[1:12:27] | Flint Marko, the man who killed Uncle Ben… | 杀死班叔叔的凶手 佛林特马可�K |
[1:12:31] | …he was killed last night. | 昨晚被杀死了 |
[1:12:33] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[1:12:36] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[1:12:37] | Spider-Man killed him. | 蜘蛛人杀了他 |
[1:12:41] | Spider-Man? | 蜘蛛人? |
[1:12:43] | l don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[1:12:45] | Spider-Man doesn’t kill people. | 蜘蛛人不会杀人 |
[1:12:49] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[1:12:54] | l…. | 我�K |
[1:12:56] | He– | 他�K |
[1:12:58] | He was…. | 他是�K |
[1:13:04] | l thought that you’d feel…. | 我以为你会觉得�K |
[1:13:10] | He deserved it, didn’t he? | 他该死,不是吗? |
[1:13:12] | l don’t think it’s for us to say… | 我们没资格�K |
[1:13:14] | …whether a person deserves to live or die. | 决定一个人的生死 |
[1:13:19] | But, Aunt May, he killed Uncle Ben. | 梅婶,他杀死班叔叔耶 |
[1:13:22] | Uncle Ben meant the world to us. | 我们都很爱班叔叔 |
[1:13:24] | But he wouldn’t want us living one second… | 但他不会希望�K |
[1:13:28] | …with revenge in our hearts. | 我们心中充满仇恨 |
[1:13:33] | lt’s like a poison. lt can– | 仇恨就像毒品 |
[1:13:36] | lt can take you over. | 让人入魔 |
[1:13:40] | Before you know it, turn us into something ugly. | 不知不觉中让人变得丑陋 |
[1:13:50] | (爵士餐馆) | |
[1:13:59] | -He said it was a good idea. -Yeah. | |
[1:14:08] | (征求女侍兼歌手) | |
[1:14:33] | (彼得帕克) | |
[1:14:35] | (哈利奥斯朋) | |
[1:14:47] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:14:48] | Hey, Harry, it’s M.J. | 哈利,是我,玛莉珍 |
[1:14:50] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:14:51] | l need some company. | 我需要人陪 |
[1:14:53] | Are you doing anything? Can l stop by? | 你在做什么?我能过去吗? |
[1:14:56] | Yeah, sure, come on over. | 没问题,过来吧 |
[1:14:58] | Okay. Are you sure it’s okay? | 你确定可以吗? |
[1:15:00] | No, l’m not doing anything. Please, come over. | 我没事,快过来吧 |
[1:15:03] | -Okay, l’ll see you soon. -Great. | -好,待会见 -太好了 |
[1:15:06] | Bye. | 拜 |
[1:15:08] | -Bernard. -Yes, Mr. Osborn? | -伯纳 -是的,少爷 |
[1:15:11] | We’re having a guest. Can you get some food? | 我们有客人,请你准备食物 |
[1:15:13] | -A guest? -Yeah, a guest. | -客人? -对,客人 |
[1:15:15] | -A ”guest” guest? -Will you just get some food? | -真正的客人? -快去买食物吧 |
[1:15:19] | Right away, sir. | 我马上去,少爷 |
[1:15:37] | Hey, Mr. Ditkovitch. | 嗨,房东先生 |
[1:15:41] | -An orange? -No, thanks. | -要吃橘子吗? -不了,谢谢 |
[1:15:44] | Listen, l’m really sorry for what happened earlier. | 我要为刚才的事向你道歉 |
[1:15:48] | l shouldn’t have yelled about that door. lt was nothing to be angry about. | 我不该发脾气 那没什么好生气的 |
[1:15:52] | lt’s no big deal. | 别放在心上 |
[1:15:54] | But if you feel that bad about it, you can buy me pizza sometime. | 如果你内疚 就找时间请我吃比萨 |
[1:15:58] | -Today’s good. -Okay. | -今天我有空 -好吧 |
[1:16:01] | -Have problem with the phone? -No, no. l was just– | -电话有问题吗? -没有 |
[1:16:04] | Well, l was trying to figure out what to say. | 我只是不知道该说什么 |
[1:16:06] | lf it’s a woman you’re calling, then you say: | 如果你要打给女孩 你就说: |
[1:16:10] | ”You’re a good woman. l am good man.” | “你是好女孩,我是好男孩” |
[1:16:19] | -Hi, Pete. -Hi. | -嗨,彼得 -嗨 |
[1:16:21] | He’s calling a woman. | 他要打给女孩子 |
[1:16:22] | Mary Jane? l think that would be so good– | 打给玛莉珍吗? 我觉得很好耶 |
[1:16:24] | This is none of your business. Go. Go. Call. | 这不关你的事,去打电话吧 |
[1:16:30] | -You should call. -Thanks. | -你应该打给她 -谢谢 |
[1:16:35] | -Bye. | -拜 -拜 -Bye. |
[1:16:51] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:16:55] | -You hungry? -Yeah. | -饿了吗? -饿了 |
[1:16:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:17:05] | -l hope you like peppers. -l love them. | -希望你爱吃青椒 -我超爱吃的 |
[1:17:31] | No. Please. | -不要啦 -来嘛 |
[1:17:44] | Oh, the butter. | 牛油焦了 |
[1:17:56] | Beautiful. | 太棒了 |
[1:18:02] | Check this out. | 看我这一招 |
[1:18:11] | Well, we can use that part. | 这部份还能吃 |
[1:18:15] | You’ve been dreaming. | 你一直在做梦 |
[1:18:17] | Nothing like a little self-deception to get you through the night. | 自欺欺人 才能熬过漫漫长夜 |
[1:18:21] | -All right. -When did you write that? | -好啦 -你几时写的呀? |
[1:18:24] | -Twelfth grade. -lt’s intense. | -高三 -超感人的 |
[1:18:27] | -So you want the part? -l’d love to be in your play. | -你想演这角色吗? -我很乐意演 |
[1:18:31] | lt’s yours. | 你被录取了 |
[1:18:34] | You know, there’s not even a scar. | 连疤痕都没有 |
[1:18:39] | Barely. | 看不出来 |
[1:18:58] | -Sorry. -Me too. | -抱歉 -我也是 |
[1:19:00] | -l didn’t mean to do that. -No, it’s okay. Please, forgive me. | -我不是故意的 -没关系,原谅我 |
[1:19:06] | Mary Jane. | 玛莉珍? |
[1:19:08] | Mary Jane. | 玛莉珍 |
[1:19:11] | -Mary Jane, please. -l’m sorry. | -玛莉珍,求求你 -对不起 |
[1:19:14] | Just– | 只是�K |
[1:19:27] | You’ve taken your eye off the ball. | 你忘了你的使命 |
[1:19:37] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[1:19:51] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[1:19:55] | Avenge me! | 替我报仇! |
[1:20:00] | -My father, he died, right? -Yeah. | -我爸�K他死了,对吧? -对 |
[1:20:04] | Just wish I could remember more about him. | 我只希望能多记得 有关他的事 |
[1:20:07] | Well, he loved you. That’s the main thing. | 重要的是,他很爱你 |
[1:20:10] | I swear on my father’s grave, Spider-Man will pay. | 我向我爸发誓 要杀死蜘蛛人 |
[1:20:14] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[1:20:17] | Remember me? | 记得我吗? |
[1:20:21] | Yes, Father. l remember. | 父亲,我记得 |
[1:20:24] | l was right about her. About Peter. | 我没有看错她和彼得 |
[1:20:28] | About everything. | 我什么都没看错 |
[1:20:31] | You know what you must do. Make him suffer. | 你也知道该怎么做 让他吃尽苦头 |
[1:20:35] | Make him wish he were dead. | 痛不欲生 |
[1:20:38] | First, we attack his heart. | 首先,我们要伤他的心! |
[1:20:52] | Hi, it’s me. Sing your song at the beep. | 是我,哔声后请留言 |
[1:20:55] | Hey, M.J. It’s Peter. | 玛莉珍,是我彼得 |
[1:21:00] | I wanna talk to you about last night. | 我想跟你谈谈昨晚的事 |
[1:21:03] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道我在想什么 |
[1:21:06] | I know you were just there to help and I…. | 我知道你只是想帮我忙 |
[1:21:11] | I don’t know. I wanna see you. | 不晓得,我想见你 |
[1:21:18] | lf you want Peter to live, you’re gonna do something for me. | 你不想要彼得死 就得听我的话 |
[1:21:26] | -Yeah? -lt’s Ursula. | -谁? -我是厄苏拉 |
[1:21:28] | Come in. | 请进 |
[1:21:38] | -Hi, Pete. -Hi. | -嗨,彼得 -嗨 |
[1:21:40] | There’s a phone call for you. | 有你的电话 |
[1:21:44] | lt’s Mary Jane, she called back. | 玛莉珍回你的电话 |
[1:21:46] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗? -真的 |
[1:21:49] | -l put the phone on top of the thing. -Thanks. Okay. | -我把话筒放在上面 -谢谢 |
[1:21:57] | -Hey. -Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[1:21:59] | Oh, l’m so glad you called. l’ve been trying to– | 我好高兴你打来 我一直�K |
[1:22:02] | -Can you meet me? -You bet. | -你能跟我见面吗? -当然�� |
[1:22:05] | -Now? -Okay. Where? | -现在 -好啊,哪里? |
[1:22:07] | At the bridge in the park. | 中央公园的桥上 |
[1:22:09] | -On my way. -Okay. | -我马上就去 -好 |
[1:22:11] | Okay. Hey. l love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:22:33] | You look beautiful. | 你真美 |
[1:22:36] | Peonies. | 牡丹花 |
[1:22:40] | -You okay? -No. | -你还好吧? -不好 |
[1:22:44] | There’s something l have to tell you, Pete. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[1:22:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:22:49] | lt’s not working. | 你和我 |
[1:22:52] | You and me. | 不能继续下去 |
[1:22:55] | What? | 什么? |
[1:22:56] | l don’t wanna see you anymore. | 我不想再见到你 |
[1:22:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:23:01] | l don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:23:06] | l’m lonely. | 我寂寞时 |
[1:23:09] | You aren’t there for me. | 你都不在我身边 |
[1:23:13] | l can’t do this. | 我再也受不了了 |
[1:23:15] | -lt’s over. -No. Please. Please don’t say that. | -结束吧 -拜托,求求你别这么说 |
[1:23:21] | l know l’ve been selfish, but l can do better. l can change. | 我知道我很自私 不过我会改 |
[1:23:24] | -lt’s not that simple. -We love each other. l love you. | -事情没这么简单 -我们彼此相爱,我爱你 |
[1:23:28] | We have problems. When people have problems… | 相处难免有问题 但一定能解决 |
[1:23:31] | …they work it out. They talk to each other. | 好好商量就行 |
[1:23:38] | Look, you see? | 瞧,你看 |
[1:23:41] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么? |
[1:23:45] | -You know what l want for us? -There’s someone else. | -你知道我的规划吗? -我有别人了 |
[1:23:48] | l’ve fallen in love with someone else. | 我爱上别人了 |
[1:24:12] | Bravo. | 演得真好 |
[1:24:24] | She says that she’s lonely, that l’m not there for her. | 她说她寂寞时 我不在她身边 |
[1:24:30] | There’s another guy. | 而且她爱上了别人 |
[1:24:35] | Well, how you holding up? | 你还好吧? |
[1:24:38] | Not good. | 不好 |
[1:24:41] | Harry, l was gonna propose to her. | 哈利,我本来打算向她求婚的 |
[1:24:45] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:24:49] | Well, she’s been going through a tough time lately. Career. | 她最近的工作很不顺利 |
[1:24:53] | l mean, a singing waitress at a jazz club? | 竟然在餐厅当女侍兼歌手? |
[1:24:56] | lt’s not exactly what she had in mind for herself. | 这不是当初她想要的工作 |
[1:24:59] | Singing waitress? What are you–? What are you talking about? | 女侍?你在说什么? |
[1:25:02] | Well, she was fired from the show. Didn’t she tell you? | 她被歌舞剧开除 她没告诉你? |
[1:25:07] | She was fired? | 她被开除了? |
[1:25:10] | She was fired and she told you? She didn’t tell me? | 她告诉你,却没告诉我? |
[1:25:17] | Well, that’s why l asked you here, Pete. | 所以我才把你找来 |
[1:25:21] | l’m the other guy. | 我就是她爱上的别人 |
[1:25:25] | What? | 什么? |
[1:25:26] | Look, she came to me one afternoon, troubled. | 有天她很烦恼,跑来找我 |
[1:25:30] | She needed someone and l was there for her. | 她需要人陪伴,我在她身边 |
[1:25:33] | l’ve always loved her, Pete. You know that. | 你也知道我一直很爱她 |
[1:25:37] | lt just… | 自然就�K |
[1:25:39] | …started. | 开始了 |
[1:25:48] | l don’t believe this. l don’t– l don’t believe you. | 我不信,我不相信你 |
[1:25:51] | Look, l’m really sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:25:55] | l just thought you should know. | 我只是觉得该让你知道 |
[1:26:06] | -Can l warm you up? -Yes, please. | -再来一杯吗? -好的 |
[1:26:11] | How’s the pie? | 派好吃吗? |
[1:26:13] | So good. | 超棒的 |
[1:27:19] | Would you like a drink? | 要来杯酒吗? |
[1:27:23] | l’m sorry. What was l thinking? | 我在想什么呀? |
[1:27:26] | Bad for the public image, right, Mr. Key-to-the-City? | 喝酒会破坏你的城市英雄形象 |
[1:27:29] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么? |
[1:27:32] | l did what you failed to do. l was there for her. | 你让她失望 没像我陪着她 |
[1:27:36] | Mary Jane and l, we understand each other. | 我和玛莉珍互相了解 |
[1:27:38] | -She doesn’t know what you are. -Peter, she knows me very well. | -她不知道你的真面目 -彼得,她很了解我 |
[1:27:43] | And when she kissed me, it was just like she used to kiss me. | 当她吻我时 感觉就像以前一样 |
[1:27:48] | That taste…. | 尝起来�K |
[1:27:51] | Strawberries. | 像草莓 |
[1:28:28] | How’d you like that, Spidey? | 这招不错吧?蜘蛛兄? |
[1:28:33] | That all you got? | 你只有这点料吗? |
[1:28:42] | -Stings, doesn’t it? -l protected you in high school. | -很痛,对吧? -我在高中罩你 |
[1:28:45] | Now l’m gonna kick your little ass. | 现在我要扁你 |
[1:29:34] | Gonna kill me like you killed my father? | 你要像杀我爸一样杀我吗? |
[1:29:36] | l’m done trying to convince you. | 我懒得再说服你了 |
[1:29:39] | You took him from me. He loved me. | 你把他夺走,他很爱我 |
[1:29:43] | No. He despised you. | 不,他鄙视你 |
[1:29:47] | You were an embarrassment to him. | 他觉得你丢他的脸 |
[1:29:53] | Look at little Goblin Junior. Gonna cry? | 看看你这小绿恶魔 要哭了吗? |
[1:30:33] | (小偷! 蜘蛛人露出邪恶本色) | |
[1:30:34] | Spider-Man used to make me feel safe. | 蜘蛛人本来让我觉得安全 |
[1:30:36] | Now l’m afraid to walk home from work. | 现在我都不敢走路回家 |
[1:30:38] | -My son thought the world of this guy. -l have a daughter, loves Spider-Man. | -我儿子本来很崇拜他 -我九岁女儿超爱蜘蛛人 |
[1:30:42] | -Who’s she to look up to? -This is the guy they gave the key to? | -她现在能崇拜谁? -他们把市钥交给这种人? |
[1:30:45] | (摄影艾迪布洛克) | |
[1:30:47] | l’m gonna put some dirt in your eye. | 我会让你好看 |
[1:30:51] | -Cheers to the new staff photographer. -Hey, l just got lucky. | -替报社摄影师欢呼 -我只是走运而已 |
[1:30:55] | This is so wonderful for you. | 你还真不赖 |
[1:30:57] | Well, you might wanna tell J.J. to make a little more wall space. | 请詹老板给我多一点墙面空间 |
[1:31:04] | (蜘蛛人露出邪恶本色) | |
[1:31:05] | Wow, good morning. lt’s a beautiful day, huh? | 早安,天气真好 |
[1:31:09] | What was it you said? l’ll never get that picture? | 你说我拍不到蜘蛛人干坏事? |
[1:31:12] | There’s your hero. | 这就是你的英雄 |
[1:31:16] | -l never thought he’d really do that. -See? Right there. | -我从来没想过他会这么做 -瞧 |
[1:31:19] | You made a judgment call. You gotta see it as it is. | 你有偏见,还是搞不懂 你得面对事实 |
[1:31:22] | Funny you should say that… | 幸好你提到事实 |
[1:31:24] | …because l was looking through some old photos and it looks very… | 我翻了旧照片 |
[1:31:28] | …similar. | 跟这张很像 |
[1:31:31] | Okay. Well, l gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[1:31:35] | -You’re trash, Brock. -Excuse me? | -你是个烂人,布洛克 -什么? |
[1:31:38] | Your picture’s a fake. | 你的照片是伪造的 |
[1:31:42] | Oh, Parker, you are such a boy scout. | 你真是个难搞的小童军 |
[1:31:46] | When are you gonna give a guy a break? | 拜托你饶了我吧 |
[1:31:50] | You want forgiveness? Get religion. | 你想后悔?去教堂吧 |
[1:31:52] | -What’s going on here? -Are you guys all right? | -搞什么鬼? -你们没事吧? |
[1:31:59] | Yeah. No, we– We’re just horsing around. | 没事,只是在胡闹 |
[1:32:03] | Look, l’m begging you. lf you do this, l will lose everything. | 我求你 你说出来我就会失去一切 |
[1:32:07] | There’s not a paper in town that will hire me. | 没有一家报社会用我 |
[1:32:09] | You should’ve thought of that earlier. | 你应该早想到后果 |
[1:32:12] | What are you doing, Peter? | 你在干什么,彼得? |
[1:32:15] | Show this to your editor. Tell him to check his source next time. | 拿给编辑看,下次要查清楚 |
[1:32:25] | lt’s a fake. | 这是伪造的 |
[1:32:27] | Empire State Photographic Department confirms it. | 帝国大厦摄影部门 确认这是合成照 |
[1:32:35] | Pack your things. Get out of my building. | 给我打包,滚出去 |
[1:32:37] | -l was just trying– -You’re fired. | -我只是想�K -你被开除了! |
[1:32:41] | We’re gonna have to print a retraction now. | 我们得刊登道歉启示 |
[1:32:43] | l haven’t printed a retraction in 20 years. | 我有二十年没登过道歉启示 |
[1:32:45] | (抱歉,蜘蛛兄 《号角日报》撤销告诉) | |
[1:32:47] | (摄影师遭到解雇) | |
[1:32:51] | -Hello. -Mr. Parker, Dr. Connors here. | -瞎��! -帕克,我是康博士 |
[1:32:54] | Oh, Dr. Connors. How are you? | 康博士,你好 |
[1:32:58] | Quite a specimen you left me, Parker. | 你给我的样本很惊人 |
[1:33:02] | lts chemistry is not unlike the chondritic meteorites of the ’70s. | 化学成份和球粒陨石完全不同 |
[1:33:07] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:33:08] | -That’s good. -You know what, Parker? | -很好吃 -你知道吗,帕克? |
[1:33:13] | -Parker? -Get me some milk. | -帕克? -给我牛奶 |
[1:33:16] | lt amplifies characteristics of its host. | 它会强化宿主的个性 |
[1:33:20] | -Hey, give me another cookie. -Especially aggression. | -再给我块饼干 -尤其是侵略性的个性 |
[1:33:25] | This could be dangerous. | 这可能很危险 |
[1:33:27] | Peter, you didn’t keep any, did you? | 你没有保留样本吧? |
[1:33:30] | -You got any with nuts? -l have some nuts. l could make some. | -有坚果饼干吗? -有坚果,我可以去烤 |
[1:33:34] | -Go make me some. -Peter? | -那就去帮我烤一些吧 -彼得? |
[1:33:36] | No, no, no. Course not. | 当然没有�� |
[1:33:53] | These shots are so good. | 你拍的照片很棒 |
[1:33:55] | l’d love to shoot you sometime. | 我很想让你当我的模特儿 |
[1:33:58] | Peter Parker. Peter. | 彼得帕克 |
[1:34:02] | Parker. Miss Brant, that’s not the position l hired you for. | 帕克!布小姐! 我不是请你来当花瓶的 |
[1:34:06] | Black-suit Spider-Man. | 黑色劲装的蜘蛛人 |
[1:34:09] | Peter, these are incredible. | 彼得,这太劲爆了 |
[1:34:12] | -We gotta have these, Jonah. -l’ll pay you the usual rate. | -一定要刊登出来 -我付你老价格 |
[1:34:16] | lf you want the shots, l’ll take the staff job… | 不行,我要双倍 |
[1:34:19] | …double the money. | 还要来上班 |
[1:35:46] | Penny. | 潘妮 |
[1:35:54] | You are really gonna dig this joint. | 你一定会喜欢这家夜店 |
[1:35:58] | Do you think l’m–? l’m dressed all right? | 你觉得我会不会穿得�K |
[1:36:00] | Too fancy or too…. | 太隆重? |
[1:36:01] | Are you kidding me? You’re looking fine, babe. | 当然不会,你美呆了 |
[1:36:06] | -Thank you. -Love that little giggle. | -谢谢你 -我喜欢你咯咯笑 |
[1:36:12] | Hey, keep it open there, pops. | 老兄,别关门 |
[1:36:17] | Oh, this is so cool. | 酷极了 |
[1:36:21] | l have never been to a jazz club before. | 我从没来过爵士俱乐部 |
[1:36:27] | Oh, l hope we can get a table. | 希望有位子坐 |
[1:36:35] | Find us some shade. | 替我们安排张桌子 |
[1:36:38] | Thanks, hot legs. | 谢了,长腿辣妹 |
[1:36:41] | Right this way, sir. | 这里请 |
[1:36:47] | (预订) | |
[1:36:51] | Oh, why, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:36:58] | -l am so loving this. -Oh, me too. | -我好喜欢这里哦 -我也是 |
[1:37:07] | -lsn’t that your old girlfriend? -Yeah. | -那不是你前女友吗? -是啊 |
[1:37:11] | -Do you wanna go someplace else? -Oh, no, no. l’ll– l’ll be okay. | -你想去别的地方吗? -不用,我没事 |
[1:37:16] | -Mary Jane, show us what you got. -l’ll take that. | -玛莉珍,上台秀一下 -让我来 |
[1:37:24] | -l’ll be right back. -All right. | -我马上回来 -好 |
[1:37:36] | Peter? | 彼得? |
[1:37:41] | This is for you. | 这一曲献给你 |
[1:37:48] | Double-time. | 加快节奏 |
[1:37:55] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:38:23] | Now dig on this. | 看我的 |
[1:38:27] | That is hot. | 超火辣的 |
[1:39:09] | That was all for her? | 这全是为了她? |
[1:39:19] | l’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[1:39:33] | -You all right, Mary Jane? -l’m fine. | -玛莉珍,你还好吧? -我很好 |
[1:39:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:39:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:39:44] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病呀? |
[1:39:46] | You. | 你 |
[1:39:48] | -Can l help you, sir? -No. | -我能效劳吗? -不用 |
[1:39:52] | ls everything okay here, Paul? | 没事吧?保罗? |
[1:39:54] | Yeah, is everything okay here, Paul? | 对,没事吧,保罗? |
[1:39:56] | -Take him out of here. -Let’s go, sir. | -把他赶出去 -走吧 |
[1:39:59] | -Take your hand off of me. -Now. | -把你的脏手拿开 -给我滚 |
[1:40:02] | -Okay. -Hey, get off. Let go. | -好 -别打了!别打了! |
[1:40:08] | Peter, stop it! | 彼得,住手! |
[1:40:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:40:25] | l don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:41:59] | lt’s Brock, sir. | 主啊,我是布洛克 |
[1:42:01] | Edward Brock Jr. | 艾迪布洛克 |
[1:42:05] | l come before you today… | 我今天来向祢祷告 |
[1:42:09] | …humbled… | 以最谦卑 |
[1:42:13] | …and humiliated… | 和被羞辱的心情�K |
[1:42:18] | …to ask you for one thing. | 请祢帮我一件事 |
[1:42:26] | l want you to kill Peter Parker. | 请祢杀死彼得帕克 |
[1:43:19] | Parker. | 帕克 |
[1:45:04] | -Hi, Peter. -Hi. | -嗨,彼得 -嗨 |
[1:45:09] | You don’t seem to have changed the room around very much. | 当然,你的房间 没什么改变嘛 |
[1:45:13] | Of course, there’s not much you could do, is there? | 当然我猜你也不能多摆设什么 |
[1:45:24] | When we spoke on the phone… | 我在电话上�K |
[1:45:26] | …l sensed that something was bothering you… | 感觉到你有烦恼 |
[1:45:29] | …so l thought l’d just come by. | 所以就过来看看你 |
[1:45:35] | How’s Mary Jane? | 玛莉珍好吗? |
[1:45:38] | l don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:45:42] | l never heard from you. | 都没听你说 |
[1:45:45] | Did you ever propose? | 你向她求婚了吗? |
[1:45:51] | You said… | 你说�K |
[1:45:54] | …a husband’s gotta put a wife before himself. | 男人要把妻子 看得比自己重要 |
[1:46:03] | l’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[1:46:07] | But what happened? | 发生什么事? |
[1:46:10] | You seemed so sure. | 你本来很确定啊 |
[1:46:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:46:17] | l…. | 我�K |
[1:46:29] | l hurt her, Aunt May. | 我伤害了她,梅婶婶 |
[1:46:32] | l don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:46:36] | Well, you start by doing the hardest thing: | 先从最困难的事开始 |
[1:46:41] | You forgive yourself. | 原谅你自己 |
[1:46:47] | l believe in you, Peter. | 我对你有信心,彼得 |
[1:46:50] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[1:46:53] | And l know you will find a way to put it right. | 我相信你一定会 做出正确的选择 |
[1:47:06] | ln time. | 并及时行动 |
[1:47:26] | End of the line, Spider-Man. | 你死定了,蜘蛛人 |
[1:47:32] | l want him dead too, Flint. | 我也要他死,佛林特 |
[1:47:35] | That’s why l’ve been looking for you. | 所以我一直在找你 |
[1:47:38] | Oh, yeah. l know all about you. | 我知道你的苦衷 |
[1:47:41] | Like the fact that Spider-Man won’t let you help your poor daughter. | 蜘蛛人不肯让你 救你可怜的女儿 |
[1:47:46] | lt’s just– That doesn’t seem right to me. | 我觉得这真的很不对 |
[1:47:49] | Look, l wanna kill the spider, you wanna kill the spider. | 听好,我们都想干掉蜘蛛人 |
[1:47:54] | Together, he doesn’t stand a chance. | 他一个人对付不了我们 |
[1:47:58] | lnterested? | 有兴趣吗? |
[1:48:02] | Yeah. | 当然有 |
[1:49:05] | So… | 小姐�K |
[1:49:08] | …where to? | 去哪里? |
[1:49:10] | All New York is holding its breath… | (新闻快报 纽约面临危机) |
[1:49:11] | …as the hostage crisis continues to unfold. | 人质危机 让纽约市民提心吊胆 |
[1:49:15] | (禁止跨越) | |
[1:49:17] | Just 30 minutes ago… | 半小时前 |
[1:49:18] | …police came across this startling sight: | 警方接到报案 |
[1:49:20] | A young woman, held hostage in a taxi… | 一个女孩坐在计程车上 |
[1:49:23] | …suspended 80 stories above the ground… | 被吊在半空中 |
[1:49:25] | …in what appears to be a giant web. | 看起来是被蜘蛛网缠住的 |
[1:49:28] | Every attempt by the police to rescue the hostage… | 沙人不断阻扰�K |
[1:49:31] | …has been thwarted by the Sandman. | 警方的救援行动 |
[1:49:33] | (人质拯救行动) | |
[1:49:36] | Compounding the danger… | (蒙面共犯) |
[1:49:37] | …is the appearance of a strange black-suited figure. | 另外有一个 诡异的黑衣怪客 |
[1:49:41] | Early reports had believed him to be the black-suited Spider-Man… | 我们本来以为是黑色蜘蛛人 |
[1:49:44] | …but he has now been identified as something entirely different. | 现在确定他是另一个人 |
[1:49:50] | The hostage has been identified as Mary Jane Watson… | 受困的人质是玛莉珍华森 |
[1:49:53] | …an actress recently seen in a brief stint on Broadway. | 一位曾演出百老汇剧的女演员 |
[1:50:23] | We’re now going to take you live to the scene… | 记者珍妮佛在现场�K |
[1:50:26] | …with Jennifer Dugan. Jennifer? | 连线报导,珍妮佛? |
[1:50:28] | We’re only about 1 00 feet away now, Hal, and– | 我们离现场只有一百英尺 |
[1:50:29] | (珍妮佛丹根 新闻快报) | |
[1:50:30] | Wait. There seems to be some kind of activity in the web. | 等等,蜘蛛网上似乎有动静 |
[1:50:34] | They seem to be creating some kind of gigantic lettering. | 上面织出巨大的字 |
[1:50:39] | (蜘蛛人,有胆就来找我们) | |
[1:50:41] | Spider-Man’s being challenged to some sort of confrontation. | 蜘蛛人受到他们的挑衅 |
[1:50:44] | And that raises serious questions… | 这次他击败�K |
[1:50:46] | …about what kind of chance he’d stand against such overwhelming– | 对手的机会似乎很渺茫 |
[1:50:59] | Harry? | 哈利? |
[1:51:04] | l need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[1:51:07] | l can’t take them both, not by myself. | 我一个人对付不了他们两个 |
[1:51:17] | You don’t deserve my help. | 你不配我帮你忙 |
[1:51:22] | Harry… | 哈利 |
[1:51:24] | …she needs us. | 她需要我们 |
[1:51:31] | Get out. | 出去 |
[1:51:49] | lf l may, sir? | 少爷,容我说句话 |
[1:51:52] | l’ve seen things in this house l’ve never spoken of. | 我看到一些事 我从来没提过 |
[1:51:58] | What are you trying to tell me? | 你想告诉我什么? |
[1:52:01] | The night your father died… | 令尊去世那晚�K |
[1:52:04] | …l cleaned his wound. | 我清洗他的伤口 |
[1:52:08] | The blade that pierced his body… | 让他致死的利刃�K |
[1:52:11] | …came from his glider. | 是他的飞翔翼 |
[1:52:15] | l know you’re trying to defend your father’s honor… | 我知道你想维护令尊的名声 |
[1:52:20] | …but there’s no question that he died by his own hand. | 但是他绝对是 自己害死自己的 |
[1:52:28] | l loved your father… | 我爱你的父亲 |
[1:52:32] | …as l have loved you, Harry. | 就像我爱你一样 |
[1:52:36] | As your friends love you. | 你的朋友也很爱你 |
[1:53:26] | Look. | 看! |
[1:53:48] | Spider-Man! Spider-Man! | 蜘蛛人!蜘蛛人!蜘蛛人! Spider-Man! |
[1:53:57] | He seems to have come out of nowhere… | 当大家失去希望 |
[1:53:59] | …to answer the prayers of the city… | 开始祷告时 |
[1:54:01] | …just when all hope seemed to be lost. | 蜘蛛人就突然出现了 |
[1:54:09] | Peter. They’re gonna kill us both. | 彼得,他们要杀死我们俩 |
[1:54:12] | -l’m gonna get you out of this. -Watch out. | -我会把你救出来 -小心! |
[1:54:25] | Hey, Parker. | 嘿,帕克 |
[1:54:27] | My God. Eddie. | 我的天,艾迪 |
[1:54:29] | My spider-sense is tingling… | 我也有超能力哦 |
[1:54:32] | …if you know what l’m talking about. | 你应该很了解才对 |
[1:54:54] | We can find a way to settle this. | 让我们想办法解决问题 |
[1:54:56] | You’re so right. | 你说得没错 |
[1:54:57] | l’m thinking humiliation. | 我想要�K羞辱你 |
[1:55:02] | Kind of like how you humiliated me. | 就像你羞辱我一样 |
[1:55:05] | Do you remember? | 你记得吗? |
[1:55:08] | Do you remember what you did to me? | 你记得你对我做的事吗? |
[1:55:27] | You made me lose my girl. Now l’m gonna make you lose yours. | 你害我失去女友 现在我要让你也失去女友 |
[1:55:32] | How’s that sound, tiger? | 怎么样,大英雄? |
[1:56:34] | Hold on, Mary Jane! | 玛莉珍,撑着点! |
[1:57:06] | Mary Jane! | 玛莉珍! |
[1:58:09] | lt’s hard to believe what’s happening. | 我不敢相信会发生这种事 |
[1:58:13] | The brutality of it. | 太残忍了 |
[1:58:16] | l don’t know how he can take any more. | 不知道他还能撑多久 |
[1:58:18] | (纽约面临危机) | |
[1:58:19] | This could be a tragic day for the people of New York. | 这对纽约市民是悲惨的一天 |
[1:58:21] | It could be the end of Spider-Man. | 也可能是蜘蛛人的死期 |
[1:58:50] | -Awesome. -Wicked cool. | -棒呆了 -超炫的 |
[1:59:17] | You came. | 你来了 |
[1:59:26] | Looks like just in the nick of time. | 我来的正是时候 |
[1:59:29] | A couple minutes ago wouldn’t have been so bad either. | 你早几分钟来也不错 |
[1:59:31] | What are you gonna do? | 你能怎么办? |
[1:59:36] | l may need some help over here. | 我这边需要帮忙 |
[1:59:39] | l’m a little busy right now. | 我现在有点忙 |
[1:59:42] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我! |
[1:59:58] | Parker! Parker, where–? | 帕克!帕克,你�K |
[2:00:01] | l need a photographer. | 我需要摄影师 |
[2:00:03] | Hey, kid, you want a job? | 妹妹,想要工作吗? |
[2:00:05] | Why would l want a job? l’m just a kid. | 干嘛要工作?我是小孩耶 |
[2:00:08] | -All right, how much for the camera? -One hundred bucks. | -那台照相机多少钱? -一百美金 |
[2:00:11] | A hundred bucks? | 一百块? |
[2:00:14] | All right, you little crook. Here. | 好吧,你这小奸商 |
[2:00:20] | What the–? | 搞什么? |
[2:00:23] | Film’s extra. | 底片另外算 |
[2:00:31] | Gotcha. | 抓到你了 |
[2:00:41] | Pete, up top. | 彼得,小心上面! |
[2:01:02] | Mary Jane. | 玛莉珍! |
[2:01:06] | -This thing got any more? -Hang on. | -你能飞得更快吗? -抓紧了 |
[2:01:08] | To what? | 抓哪里? |
[2:01:13] | -Go, buddy. -Got her. | -加油! -去救了! |
[2:01:27] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[2:01:30] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[2:01:34] | -Good. -Hey, Pete. | -那就好 -彼得 |
[2:01:39] | Am l interrupting? | 我打扰你们了吗? |
[2:02:57] | Never wound… | 千万别打伤�K |
[2:02:59] | …what you can’t kill. | 你杀不了的人 |
[2:03:05] | Eddie, the suit, you gotta take it off. | 艾迪,你得把黑衣脱掉 |
[2:03:09] | Oh, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 好让你称心如意吗? |
[2:03:14] | l know what it feels like. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[2:03:16] | lt feels good. | 很棒 |
[2:03:18] | The power. Everything. | 拥有超能力和一切 |
[2:03:20] | But you’ll lose yourself. | 但是你也会迷失自我 |
[2:03:24] | Let it go. | 放弃吧 |
[2:03:26] | l like being bad. | 我喜欢当坏人 |
[2:03:29] | lt makes me happy. | 超爽的 |
[2:04:20] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[2:05:34] | Peter. What are you doing? | 彼得,你在干嘛? |
[2:05:37] | No! | 不! |
[2:05:41] | Eddie! | 艾迪! |
[2:06:02] | -Harry. -Mary Jane. | -哈利 -玛莉珍 |
[2:06:04] | -l’m gonna get help. -No. | -我去找人救你 -不 |
[2:06:06] | Stay. | 别走 |
[2:06:17] | l didn’t want this. | 我也不想这么做 |
[2:06:23] | But l had no choice. | 但是我别无选择 |
[2:06:29] | We always have a choice. | 每个人都有选择 |
[2:06:31] | You had a choice when you killed my uncle. | 你可以选择不杀死我叔叔 |
[2:06:36] | My daughter was dying. | 我女儿快病死了 |
[2:06:40] | l needed money. | 我需要钱 |
[2:06:47] | l was scared. | 当时我很害怕 |
[2:06:56] | I told your uncle all I wanted was the car. | 我跟你叔叔说 我只要他的车 |
[2:07:00] | -What is it? -l need your car. | -什么事? -我要你的车 |
[2:07:02] | He said to me: | 他跟我说: |
[2:07:05] | ”Why don’t you just put down the gun and go home?” | “把枪放下,回家吧” |
[2:07:12] | I realize now he was just trying to help me. | 我现在才知道 他只是想帮我 |
[2:07:21] | Then I saw my partner running over with the cash. | 然后我看到我同伴冲出来 |
[2:07:24] | And the gun was in my hand. | 我手上拿着枪 |
[2:07:37] | Get in. | 快上车! |
[2:07:41] | Did a terrible thing to you… | 我做了件可怕的事 |
[2:07:44] | …and I spent a lot of nights wishing I could take it back. | 每天都为这件事感到后悔 |
[2:07:53] | l’m not asking you to forgive me. | 我并不要求你原谅我 |
[2:07:56] | l just want you to understand. | 只希望你能了解我的苦衷 |
[2:08:09] | l’ve done terrible things too. | 我也做了很多可怕的事 |
[2:08:28] | l didn’t choose to be this. | 这并不是我的选择 |
[2:08:39] | The only thing left of me now… | 我唯一拥有的�K |
[2:08:44] | …is my daughter. | 就是我女儿 |
[2:08:58] | l forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[2:09:43] | Hey, pal. How you doing? | 兄弟,你好吗? |
[2:09:46] | Been better. | 可以更好 |
[2:09:49] | We’ll get you through this. | 我们会把你救活 |
[2:09:55] | No. | 不 |
[2:10:04] | l should never have hurt you… | 我不应该伤害你 |
[2:10:08] | …said those things. | 说那些伤人的话 |
[2:10:12] | None of that matters, Peter. | 那都不重要 |
[2:10:17] | You’re my friend. | 你是我的朋友 |
[2:10:23] | Best friend. | 最好的朋友 |
[2:10:44] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[2:11:32] | Whatever comes our way… | 不管我们遇到什么挫折 |
[2:11:35] | …whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. | 不管有什么内心挣扎 我们都有所选择 |
[2:11:41] | My friend Harry taught me that. | 这是我朋友哈利教我的 |
[2:11:44] | He chose to be the best of himself. | 他选择了自己善良的一面 |
[2:11:48] | It’s the choices that make us who we are… | 这些选择 反映了我们的本性 |
[2:11:51] | …and we can always choose to do what’s right. | 我们也能选择做出正确的决定 |