Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Spider-Man.2(蜘蛛侠02)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Spider-Man.2(蜘蛛侠02)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:蜘蛛侠02
英文名称:Spider-Man.2
年代:2004

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[03:02] She looks at me every day 她每天都看着我
[03:04] Mary Jane Watson 玛莉珍华森
[03:06] Oh, boy. If she only knew how I felt about her 我真希望她知道我有多爱她
[03:10] But she can never know 但是我不能让她知道
[03:12] I made a choice once to live a life of responsibility 我选择为伸张正义奉献一生
[03:15] A life she can never be a part of 我不能让她陷入危险
[03:18] Who am I? 我是什么人?
[03:19] I’m Spider-Man, given a job to do 我是蜘蛛人,身负神圣使命
[03:22] And I’m Peter Parker, and I, too, have a job 我也是彼得帕克 有一份伟大的工作
[03:25] Parker. Parker! 帕克,帕克�K
[03:27] No, no, no, stop! Stop! 停,快停车
[03:31] Parker, you’re late, man. AIways late 你迟到了,你老是迟到
[03:34] I’m sorry, Mr. Aziz. There was a disturbance 对不起,我被一件事耽搁了
[03:37] Another disturbance. AIways a disturbance with you 拜托,你每次都搞这种飞机
[03:39] Come on, 2 1 minutes ago, in comes order 21分钟前有人叫了比萨
[03:42] Harmattan, Burton & Smith. Eight extra-large deep-dish pizzas �E然法律事务所 八个松厚饼皮什锦口味比萨
[03:48] I told you, I don’t understand that language 我跟你说过 那种语言我不懂啊
[03:50] -Speak English. -You can’t make pizza -讲英文 -你不会做比萨
[03:52] I can’t? I’ve been making pizza five years 我不会? 开玩笑�K我已经做了五年的比萨了
[03:54] In eight minutes, I am defaulting on Joe’s 29-minute guarantee 八分钟内不送到 就超过29分钟送达的保证
[03:57] Then, not only am I receiving no money for these pizzas… 这样一来我不但钱收不到
[04:00] …but I will lose the customer forever to Pizza Yurt 连这个大客户都会被对手抢走
[04:03] -Why didn’t you send Saleem? -Saleem was deported yesterday -你为什么不派萨利姆去? -萨利姆昨天已经被赶出去啦
[04:06] -Look– Smiley. -What about my cheese pizza? 你看看,我的乳酪比萨怎么样? 开心一点
[04:08] Look, you are my only hope, all right? You have to make it in time 我全靠你了,你要准时送到
[04:12] Peter, you’re a nice guy. But you’re just not dependable 你人很好,只是很不可靠
[04:16] This is your last chance 这是你最后一次机会
[04:18] You have to go 42 blocks in 7 1 I2 minutes or your ass is fired 你要在七分半钟内赶到那里 不然我就炒你鱿鱼
[04:25] Go! 快去啊
[04:49] Hey, what, are you stupid? 你猪头呀?
[05:12] Whoa! He stole that guy’s pizzas! 他抢了那家伙的比萨
[05:24] I’m gonna get it! 我去捡
[05:41] Hey, you guys. No playing in the streets 小朋友,别在大马路玩耍
[05:44] Yes, Mr. Spider-Man 好,蜘蛛人哥哥
[05:45] See you 回头见
[05:48] Way to go, Spidey! 帅哟,蜘蛛人
[06:59] Pizza time 比萨送来了
[07:05] You’re late 你迟到了
[07:08] I’m not paying for those 我不会付钱
[07:28] Elevator 电梯
[07:47] Joe’s 29-minute guarantee is a promise, man 我保证29分钟内把比萨送达
[07:50] I know to you, Parker, a promise means nothing. But to me, it’s serious 你不把这保证当一回事 我却是很认真的
[07:55] It’s serious to me too, Mr. Aziz 我也很认真呀,老板
[07:57] -You’re fired. Go. -Please, I need this job -你被开除了,走吧 -我需要这份工作
[08:00] -You’re fired. -Look, give me another chance -你被开除了 -再给我一次机会
[08:11] You’re fired 你被开除了
[08:13] -Parker, hello. You’re fired. -Why? -帕克,你被开除了 -为什么?
[08:15] Dogs catching Frisbees? 接飞盘的小狗
[08:17] Pigeons in the park? A couple geezers playing chess? 公园里的鸽子 两个下棋的老头儿
[08:19] -Boss. -Not now -老板 -别烦我
[08:21] The Bugle could show another side of New York for a change 我只想呈现纽约市温馨的一面
[08:24] We got six minutes to deadline, Jonah. We need page one 六分钟后截稿,缺头版版面
[08:27] I don’t pay you to be a sensitive artiste. I pay you– Still not now! 我付你钱不是让你搞艺术 我叫你别烦我
[08:30] I pay you because that psycho Spider-Man will pose for you 是因为蜘蛛人只肯让你拍照
[08:33] He won’t let me take any more pictures. You turned the whole city against him 他不肯让我拍照了 你害他成为全民公敌
[08:37] A fact I’m very proud of 我可得意的咧
[08:39] Get your pretty little portfolio off my desk before I go into a diabetic coma 把这些恶心照片拿走 免得我把隔夜饭吐出来
[08:42] -It’s your wife, she lost her checkbook. -Thanks for the good news -你太太说她把支票簿搞丢了 -这真是好消息
[08:46] Please, isn’t there any of these shots you can use? I need the money 你连一张都不肯采用吗? 我真的很缺钱
[08:51] Miss Brant. Get me a violin 布小姐,快拿纸巾来 让擦我眼泪
[08:53] Five minutes to deadline, Jonah 只剩五分钟
[08:55] Run a picture of a rancid chicken. Here’s the headline: 登一张死鸡照片,头条是:
[08:57] “Food Poisoning Scare Sweeps City.” “禽流感侵袭纽约市”
[09:00] -Some food got poisoned? -I’m a little nauseous -吃炸鸡都会中毒吗? -我不是说我快吐了吗?
[09:02] All right, Mr. Jameson 好吧,詹老板
[09:06] It stinks. Robbie, there’s your page one 逊毙了 这就是头条新闻
[09:08] “Masked Menace Terrorizes Town.” 蒙面大坏蛋威胁纽约市
[09:10] I told you, he’s not a menace 他并不是大坏蛋
[09:11] -I told you– -I’ll take care of it -我警告你�K -我马上去办
[09:13] -I’ll give you 1 50. -Three hundred -我付你一百五十美元 -三百美元
[09:15] That’s outrageous 太贵了啦
[09:17] Done. Give this to the girl 好吧,拿去领钱
[09:19] Thank you. Bye-bye 谢谢,再见
[09:20] Hi 嗨
[09:22] Hey, Pete 嗨,彼得
[09:27] I don’t think this covers the advance I gave you a couple weeks ago 这不够还你上次预支的钱
[09:31] -Right. -Sorry -对喔 -抱歉
[09:34] Hey 嘿
[09:36] Chin up, okay? 抬起头来
[09:50] Watch it, jerk! 走路小心点
[10:03] Dr. Connors. Sorry 康博士,对不起
[10:05] Where were you headed, Parker? 你要去哪儿?
[10:06] To your class 上你的课呀
[10:08] My class is over 我的课上完了
[10:10] See me standing here? 你没看到我站在这儿吗?
[10:12] I’m sorry. I’m trying. I wanna be here 对不起,我很努力想赶来
[10:16] Then be here 那就要准时上课
[10:19] Look at you, Peter 看看你
[10:21] Your grades have been steadily declining. You’re late for class 你的成绩一落千丈 上课老是迟到
[10:25] You always appear exhausted 你总是疲疚不堪
[10:30] Your paper on fusion is still overdue 你也还没交核融合的报告
[10:32] I know. I’m planning to write it on Dr. Otto Octavius 我计划写巴奥图博士的研究
[10:35] Planning is not a major at this university 大学没有计划这门科系
[10:42] Octavius is a friend of mine 巴博士是我的朋友
[10:44] Better do your research, Parker 你要好好写报告
[10:46] Get it done, or I’m failing you 交不出来我就会把你当掉
[11:11] Surprise! 惊喜!
[11:13] Well, say something 说话呀
[11:15] What’s the occasion? 今天是什么大日子?
[11:17] Really, Peter. It’s your birthday! 你忘啦,今天是你的生日
[11:20] Whether you want to remember it or not 你看你自己都忘了
[11:23] He lives in another reality. Don’t you, Pete? 他活在另一个世界 对吧,彼得?
[11:27] -Hi, M.J. -嗨,玛莉珍 -嗨 -Hi
[11:29] -Hey, buddy. -好兄弟 -嗨 -Hey
[11:31] Long time, no see 好久不见
[11:33] So how’s the play? I read a great review 你演的舞台剧受到好评
[11:36] It’s going fine. It’s going good 进行得挺顺利的
[11:38] She’s brilliant in it 她演得超棒
[11:39] Harry sent me roses 哈利送我玫瑰花
[11:41] So where you been, pal? You don’t return my calls 你怎么都不回我电话?
[11:45] I’ve been busy 我最近很忙
[11:47] Taking pictures of Spider-Man? How’s the bug these days? 忙着替蜘蛛人拍照? 那只害虫近来好吗?
[11:51] The less you see of that man, the better 那个人你最好少见为妙
[11:53] Now, let’s all go into the other room and have something to eat 大家到餐厅吃饭吧
[11:57] I’ll get the hors d’oeuvres 我去拿点心
[11:58] So how are things going at Oscorp? 你在奥氏企业做得怎样?
[12:00] They’re great. I’m head of Special Projects 很好,我现在是特别计划的总监
[12:03] We’re about to make a breakthrough on fusion 我们的核融合研究有重大突破
[12:06] How lovely, Harry. Your father would be so proud, rest his soul 你真能干 你父亲在天之灵一定以你为荣
[12:10] Thank you 谢谢
[12:12] We’re actually funding one of your idols, Pete. Otto Octavius 我在资助你的偶像巴奥图博士
[12:16] -I’m writing a paper on him. -You want to meet him? -我正在写关于他的报告 -你想见他吗?
[12:18] You’d introduce me? 你肯带我去见他?
[12:20] You bet 当然��
[12:21] Octavius is gonna put Oscorp on the map… 他会帮助奥氏企业达到
[12:23] …in a way my father never even dreamed of 连我爸也梦想不到的成就
[12:25] M.J., could you give me a hand? 玛莉珍,过来帮忙
[12:30] She’s waiting for you, pal 她在等着你
[12:32] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[12:33] The way she looks at you or doesn’t look at you 她一直忍不住在偷瞄你
[12:36] However you want to look at it 难道你看不出来?
[12:38] I don’t have time for girls right now 我现在没时间交女友
[12:40] Why, are you dead? 你是猪头吗?
[12:42] I’ve been kind of busy 我最近很忙
[12:44] Taking pictures of your friend? 忙着替你朋友拍照?
[12:47] Could we get off that subject? 别再提了,好吗?
[12:49] I want us to be friends, Harry. I want us to trust each other 我希望我们成为朋友,哈利 我希望我们可以互相信任
[12:52] Then be honest with me 那就老实说
[12:54] If you knew who he was, would you tell me? 你知道他是谁会告诉我吗?
[13:02] Peter, don’t you understand how I feel? 彼得 难道你一点都不了解我的感受?
[13:04] I want this guy dead 我要这家伙去见阎王
[13:06] The same way you want the guy who killed your Uncle Ben dead 你要这个杀了你班叔叔的凶手 死得跟班叔叔一样惨
[13:17] I’m sorry. I don’t mean to rag on you on your birthday 对不起,我真的不是故意 要在你生日这天说教
[13:22] You’re my buddy, you know that 你是我的好兄弟 你知道的
[13:26] You’re family, Pete 你是家人,彼得
[13:28] My father loved you. You were like a son to him 我父亲过去这么疼你 就像疼亲生儿子一样
[13:38] Thank you, Harry 谢谢你,哈利
[14:04] (查封通知)
[14:13] May 梅
[14:15] Oh, what, Ben? 班,什么事?
[14:18] Wait 等一下
[14:20] -Aunt May. -Oh, my -梅婶 -哎呀
[14:22] Oh, Peter. Oh, for a second there, I thought I was years ago 彼得,原来是你 我还以为我回到从前了
[14:29] Everybody’s gone, aren’t they? 大家都走了,对吧?
[14:32] Did they have a good time? 他们开不开心?
[14:34] I’m sure they did 很开心
[14:37] -You okay? -Of course. But you go home -你还好吧? -很好,你回去吧
[14:42] And be careful. I don’t like that scooter thing you drive around 小心点 骑摩托车很危险
[14:47] I’m worried about you 我很担心你
[14:49] You’re so alone. And I saw the letter from the bank 你一个人孤零零的 我也看到银行寄来的信
[14:54] Oh, my. You did? 真是的,你看到了?
[14:57] Oh, well 别担心
[14:59] So? 怎样呢?
[15:01] I’m a little behind 我的经济状况不好
[15:03] Everybody is 大家都一样
[15:06] Anyway, I don’t want to talk about it anymore 我不想再谈了
[15:09] I’m tired, and you better start back home 我累了,你也该回家了
[15:14] Here, kiddo. Happy birthday 拿去,生日快乐
[15:17] You need it more than I do 你比我更需要
[15:19] -No, I can’t take that from you. -Yes, you can! -我不能拿 -当然能
[15:22] You can take this money from me 我给你就拿去
[15:24] For God’s sake, it’s not much. Now, take it! 这没多少钱,拿去吧
[15:27] And don’t you dare leave it here 别偷偷留下来
[15:30] Oh, I’m sorry 对不起
[15:33] It’s just that I miss your uncle Ben so much 我只是太想你的班叔叔
[15:38] Can you believe that it’s two years next month since he was taken? 下个月就是他逝世两周年忌日
[15:46] I think to myself at times… 我有时候会想
[15:49] …were I to face the one responsible for what happened, I’d…. 如果我该为他的死负责
[15:54] Oh, I don’t know what I’d do 我真不知该如何是好
[16:03] Now… 来吧
[16:06] …you better take the rest of your cake home 把生日蛋糕带回去吃
[16:24] Hey 嘿
[16:26] Hey. You’re still here 你还在这儿
[16:29] I saw your billboard on Bleecker 我看到你的广告看板
[16:31] Isn’t it funny? I’m really kind of embarrassed 很好笑吧,我有够糗了
[16:34] Don’t be. It’s nice. I get to see you every day now 一点也不会 我每天都能看到你真好
[16:38] The photographer liked my face 那个摄影师喜欢我的脸
[16:40] I was only supposed to be in the catalogue 我还以为我只会出现在目录里
[16:43] Then I got the part in the play. Everything at once 然后我就拿到那部戏里的角色 好像所有的事都在一俐间发生了
[16:46] Your dream came true 你的梦想成真了
[16:49] How about yours? 你的呢?
[16:53] I’m fine 我还可以啦
[16:58] I wish you’d come see the play 我希望你能来看这出剧
[17:01] You’re the one who always encouraged me 你总是一直鼓励我
[17:04] I plan to 我是想去
[17:11] I liked seeing you tonight, Peter 今天我见到你好开心
[17:15] Oh, boy, yeah 我也是
[17:17] “Oh, boy, yeah” what? 你也是什么?
[17:25] Nothing 没什么
[17:31] Do you want to say something? 你想对我说什么吗?
[17:39] I… 我�K
[17:46] …was… 我想问�K
[17:49] …wondering if you’re still in the Village 你还住在东区吗?
[18:01] You’re such a mystery 我真搞不懂你
[18:13] Peter 彼得
[18:17] What? 什么?
[18:23] Happy birthday 生日快乐
[18:33] I’m seeing somebody now 我正与一个人见面
[18:38] -Therapy. -No -喔,是去治疗 -不
[18:40] A person, a man 一个人,一个男人
[18:42] You mean, like a boyfriend? 他是你男朋友吗?
[18:44] Well, like I like him 我挺喜欢他的
[18:50] What? 什么?
[18:52] Nothing 没什么
[18:55] That’s good, you know? Companionship…. 交男朋友很好呀
[19:00] May be more than that. More? -也许他不只是男朋友 -不只?
[19:05] I don’t know 我不晓得
[19:08] I’m coming to see your play tomorrow night 我明晚会去看你的舞台剧
[19:13] -You’re coming? -I’ll be there -真的吗? -我一定会到
[19:17] Don’t disappoint me 别让我失望
[19:20] I won’t 我不会的
[19:36] Rent 房租
[19:41] -Hi. -嗨 -嗨你的头 -Hi. What’s “hi”?
[19:44] Can I spend it? 我的房租咧?
[19:46] I have a paycheck due this week and– 我这礼拜会领薪水
[19:48] -You’re a month late again. Again. -I promise as soon as– -你的房租又迟交了一个月 -我保证�K
[19:52] If promises were crackers, my daughter would be fat 如果保证能当饭吃 我女儿早就变成胖妹了
[19:56] I’m really sorry, Mr. Ditkovitch. All I got is this 20 for the rest of the week 真的很抱歉 这是我这星期的生活费
[20:01] “Sorry” doesn’t pay the rent 道歉也没用
[20:03] And don’t try to sneak past me. I have ears like a cat and eyes like a rodent 下次别偷溜进来,我的耳朵跟 猫一样灵,眼睛跟老鼠一样尖
[20:09] -Thanks, Mr. Ditkovitch. -Hi, Pete -多谢了,房东先生 -嗨,彼得
[21:06] Hello? 有人吗?
[21:15] Rent? 房租咧?
[21:22] Doctor? Mr. Osborn’s here 博士,奥先生来了
[21:25] Nobel Prize, Otto. Nobel Prize. And we’ll all be rich 诺贝尔奖是你的囊中物 我们都会发大财
[21:29] It’s not about the prizes, Harry 我不是为了得奖,哈利
[21:30] But you need money. You need Oscorp 但是你需要奥氏企业的资金
[21:32] Who do we have here? 这位是谁?
[21:34] This is my good friend I called you about 我跟你提过的超级麻吉
[21:36] He got me through high-school science 他帮我完成高中理工科
[21:38] Peter Parker, sir. I’m writing a paper on you for– 我是彼得帕克 我正在写关于你的报告
[21:41] I know what you’re doing here… 我知道你来的目的
[21:42] …but I don’t have time to talk to students now 可是我没空跟大学生哈啦
[21:46] But Oscorp pays the bills, so…. 不过奥氏企业是我的大金主
[21:48] That’s why I have to take off. Board meeting 没错,我得去参加董事会
[21:50] But my job is done here. Got you two geniuses together 你们这两个天才就好好聊聊吧
[21:54] Good Iuck tomorrow, Otto. Nobel Prize. We’ll see you in Sweden! 祝明天好运,诺贝尔奖是你的 咱们瑞典见��
[22:01] Interesting fellow, your friend 你朋友挺有意思的
[22:03] I won’t take much of your time 我不会占用你太多时间
[22:05] Now I remember you. You’re Connors’ student. He tells me you’re brilliant 我记得你,你是老康的学生 他说你的头脑很好
[22:10] He also tells me you’re lazy 他也说你很懒惰
[22:13] I’m trying to do better 我一定会改进
[22:15] Being brilliant’s not enough, young man. You have to work hard 头脑好还不够 你一定要努力向上
[22:19] Intelligence is not a privilege, it’s a gift 聪明不是特权,那是一种天赋
[22:22] And you use it for the good of mankind 你要用来造福人类
[22:24] Otto, your Iunch is ready 奥图,你的午餐准备好了
[22:27] -This is my wife, Rosie. -Hello -这是我太太,萝丝 -你好
[22:29] This is Peter Parker. Connors’ student. The one who falls asleep in class 这是彼德帕克,康博士的学生 上课打瞌睡那一个
[22:32] I always fell asleep in physics class 我上物理课老是睡着
[22:36] -Nice to meet you, Peter. -Good to meet you -很高兴见到你,彼得 -我也是
[22:39] Excuse me 我先离开
[22:43] Is that it? 就是这个吗?
[22:44] Yes. My design to initiate and sustain fusion 对,完成并维持核融合的机器
[22:48] I understand you use harmonics of atomic frequencies 你使用原子的谐波频率
[22:51] Sympathetic frequencies 其实是共振频率
[22:53] Harmonic reinforcement? 借以加强核融合的效果?
[22:55] Go on 继续说
[22:58] An exponential increase in energy output 最后产生出强大的能量
[23:01] A huge amount of energy 无穷无尽的能量
[23:03] Like a perpetual sun providing renewable power for the whole world 就像太阳一样提供 取之不很、用之不尽的能源
[23:07] It’s all so amazing. If it works, it could change the way we live 这真是太神奇了,如果成功的话 它可以改变我们生活的方式
[23:11] It is amazing, and it will work 是很神奇,而且一定会成功的
[23:13] Are you sure you could stabilize the fusion reaction? 你能稳定核融合反应吗?
[23:17] Peter, what have we been talking about for the last hour and a half? 我这一个半小时都在说什么?
[23:20] This is my life’s work 这是我毕生的心血结晶
[23:23] I certainly know the consequences of the slightest miscalculation 我知道计算错误的严重后果
[23:26] I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to question you 对不起,我不该质疑你
[23:28] Rosie, our new friend thinks I’m gonna blow up the city 这位小朋友认为我会把纽约炸掉
[23:32] You can sleep soundly tonight 你今晚可以高枕无忧
[23:34] Otto’s done his homework 他的研究无懈可击
[23:36] Come to the demonstration tomorrow, and you’ll see for yourself 明天来看测试你就知道
[23:39] And you need to sleep soundly tonight, Otto 你倒是要好好睡一觉
[23:42] Did Edison sleep before he turned on the light? 爱迪生发明电灯前有睡吗?
[23:44] Did Marconi sleep before he turned on the radio? 马可尼发明无线电前有睡吗?
[23:47] Did Beethoven sleep before he wrote the 5th? 贝多芬写第五交响曲前有睡吗?
[23:49] Did Bernoulli sleep before he found the curves of quickest descent? 伯努利在发明最小作用量原理前 有麦过眼吗?
[23:53] Rosie, I love this boy 我很欣赏这个年轻人
[23:55] Peter, tell us about yourself. Do you have a girlfriend? 谈谈你自己 你有女朋友吗?
[24:00] Well…. 这个嘛�K
[24:03] I don’t really know 我不知道耶
[24:04] Well, shouldn’t you know? I mean, who would know? 你不是应该知道吗? 你不知道谁知道?
[24:08] Leave him alone. Maybe it’s a secret love 别逼他,也许这是秘密
[24:11] Love should never be a secret 爱不应该是秘密
[24:13] If you keep something as complicated as love stored up inside… 把爱这么复杂的事藏在心底
[24:17] …gonna make you sick 一定会把自己逼疯
[24:19] I finally got Iucky in love 我很幸运能找到真爱
[24:21] We both did 我们都一样
[24:23] But it’s hardly perfect. You have to work at it 但绝非完美,爱要努力经营
[24:27] I met him on the college steps, and I knew it wasn’t going to be easy 我们念同一所大学 我一开始就知道会很辛苦
[24:30] He was studying science, and I was studying English literature 他念理工,我念英国文学
[24:34] That’s right. I was trying to explain the theory of relativity 我试着跟她解释相对论
[24:37] And Rosie was trying to explain T.S. Eliot 她试着跟我解释艾略特的诗
[24:41] Time present and time past 在时间与过去时间
[24:44] -Are both perhaps present -Perhaps present -两者都可能是现在时间吗? -可能是
[24:46] -In time future -在未来的时间“ -在未来的时间” -In time future
[24:48] I still don’t understand what he was talking about 我完全看不懂他在写什么
[24:51] -Yes, you do. -I’m serious -你知道啦 -我是说真的
[24:52] T.S. Eliot is more complicated than advanced science 艾略特的诗比科学更深奥
[24:56] But if you want to get a woman to fall in love with you, feed her poetry 不过你想追女孩就读诗给她听
[25:01] Poetry 读诗
[25:04] Never fails 屡试不爽
[25:05] (自助洗衣店) (自助洗衣店)
[25:08] (朗费罗 叶慈)
[25:10] A tall and slender maiden All alone upon a prairie 一名身材高挑修长的少女 一个人独自站在草原上
[25:13] Brightest green were all her garments 她身穿着翠绿色衣吁
[25:15] And her hair was like the sunshine 秀发有如阳光般闪亮
[25:18] Day by day he gazed upon her 他日复一日凝视着她
[26:12] (不可儿戏)
[26:18] Rent! 房租
[26:21] Where is my money?! 我的钱咧?
[26:49] You seem jittery tonight 你今晚好像很紧张
[26:51] You never know who’s coming 你永远不知道什么人会来
[26:53] (康乃馨三美元一束)
[27:08] Ladies, five minutes. Five minutes 各位,五分钟后开演
[27:29] How’d you do that? 你怎么这么厉害?
[27:33] Work out, plenty of rest 多运动、多休息
[27:35] You know, eat your green vegetables 还有多吃青菜
[27:38] That’s what my mom is always saying. I just never actually believed her 我妈也这么说,我以前都不信
[27:44] Come on. Go 快点
[27:49] Keep it steady 稳着点
[28:13] It’s a web 那是一张蜘蛛网
[28:15] Go, Spidey, go! 蜘蛛人,加油
[28:25] We got trouble! 有麻烦了
[28:45] Get me down! 放我下来
[28:50] I am more than content with what Mr. Moncrieff said 我很相信孟先生说的话
[28:53] His voice alone inspires one with absolute credulity 光是听到他的声音就令人放心
[28:57] Then you think we should forgive them? 那我们该原谅他们吗?
[29:02] Yes 对
[29:04] I mean, no 我是说不对
[29:10] Hey. Hey. Hey, chief. You park there, I’m towing it 老兄,你违规停车会被拖吊
[29:15] Whatever 随你便
[29:19] Shoelace 鞋带松了
[29:25] You might want to…. 领带也应该�K
[29:32] -Can I help you? -Yeah, I’ve come to see the show -我能效劳吗? -我是来看戏的
[29:36] Oh, I’m sorry, sir. No one will be seated after the doors are closed 抱歉,开演后就不能进去
[29:41] It helps maintain the illusion 这样才不会打扰到观众
[29:45] I understand 我懂了
[29:48] Miss Watson, she’s a friend of mine. She asked me to come 华森小姐请我来看戏
[29:52] But not to come late 但她没请你迟到
[29:56] I have to see this show. Just let me in, I’ll stand in the– 我一定要进去,让我站在�K
[30:00] (演出时请保持安静)
[30:09] Listen, can’t you–? 听着,你难道不能�K?
[30:25] A Spider-Man 蜘蛛人啊蜘蛛人 A Spider-Man
[30:28] A-does whatever a spider can 飞檐走壁、铲奸除恶
[30:31] A-spins a web, any size 吐出蜘蛛丝,织成蜘蛛网
[30:34] Catches thieves a-just like flies 坏人就像苍蝇自投罗网
[30:37] Look out Here comes the Spider-Man 小心,蜘蛛人来了
[30:56] You sure you don’t wanna come tonight? 今天你真的不一起来?
[30:59] Yeah, I’m sure 不了
[31:00] -Okay. Call me. -I will -好吧,打电话给我 -好
[31:02] -You were great tonight. -Thanks -你今晚演得很棒 -谢谢
[31:06] May I have an autograph, please, miss? 大明星,请你帮我签名
[31:10] What are you doing here? 你怎么会跑来?
[31:27] You hungry? 饿了吗?
[31:28] Starved 饿扁了
[32:20] What was that? 那是怎么回事?
[32:27] Okay 好吧
[33:04] How you doing? 你怎么样啊?
[33:06] Good 很好
[33:10] I just wanna say, I really like what you do 我只是想告诉你 我真的很喜欢你所做的一切
[33:14] -Think it’s great. -Thanks -我想那很棒 -谢谢
[33:18] I’m with Weisenhower, Anderson, Nichols & Knudsen… 我和艾森豪 安德森、尼寇斯和纳德森�K
[33:21] …PR firm in the building… 在这大楼的PR公司
[33:23] …and I just wanna say I think the image you have is fantastic 我觉得你的表现真的是太棒了
[33:26] It’s really put together. The costume. The…this thing 真是组合得完美无缺呀 这套装束,还有�K这个
[33:29] I mean, it’s really put together. It’s great 我是说,组合得恰恰好 真是太好了
[33:35] I think you could do more than print though 我觉得你不应该只局限在平面印刷
[33:37] I think you might wanna try some TV, you know? 我想你或许可以试试看电视节目 你说呢?
[33:40] Can I riff for you? Come up with a couple ideas? 需要我帮忙过目吗? 说不定会有哪些新点子?
[33:42] Just what my company would do? Let’s see, what do I got? 只是在想我的公司能够做什么? 看一下,我们现在手上有什么?
[33:45] How about a children’s book? You could– 童书怎么样? 你可以�K
[33:48] Like Charlotte’s Web, but without the pig. That kind of thing 像《Charlotte,sWeb》 不过没有小猪,诸如此类的
[33:51] How about a line of hammocks? 吊床的绳索怎么样?
[33:53] Because it’s kind of a web thing 因为它是网子一样的东西
[33:56] You could do a men’s cologne called Thwip 你或许可以制造一种男人的古龙水 名字就叫“抛射魅力”
[34:02] Let me give you a card 这是我的名片
[34:03] I don’t have any pockets 我没有口袋
[34:06] Yeah 是啊�K
[34:11] Well, we’re right in the building 我们正好就在大楼中
[34:23] That doesn’t help. I do that all the time 我常常这样 那没有用
[34:27] -Slow elevator. -Yeah -慢速电梯 -是啊
[34:51] Thus, the second-order term… 因此,从一次项摄动能量中
[34:54] …in the expansion of the exact order… 计算出来的二次项
[34:57] …is identical to the second order… 和从展开式中精确项次的二次项
[35:00] …calculated from first-order perturbation energy 是完全相同的�K
[35:04] Since we are free to choose an arbitrary origin for our energy…. 因此我们可以自由选择一个 源源不绝的能量供应
[35:07] (巴氏融合? 能量过高?轰!)
[35:13] (玛莉珍)
[35:30] Hi. It’s me. Sing your song at the beep 是我,请在哔声后留言
[35:34] Hi, M.J 玛莉珍
[35:35] This is Peter 是我彼得
[35:37] I was on my way to your show and…. 昨晚我赶去看你的戏
[35:42] Well, I was on my bike…. 我骑着摩托车
[35:48] Are you there? 你在家吗?
[35:52] I really was planning on it all day 我真的计划了一整天
[35:56] And… 但是�K
[35:59] …I know you predicted I’d disappoint you 我知道你早料到我会让你失望
[36:02] Bingo 那还用说
[36:05] It’s amazing, isn’t it? 真是不可思议
[36:07] How complicated a simple thing… 我连八点准时到这么简单的事
[36:11] …like being someplace at 8:00 can become 都会把它搞得这么复杂
[36:19] Actually, there was this obnoxious usher 其实是一个超机车的带位员
[36:24] Somebody has to talk to that usher, M.J 应该有人去警告他
[36:27] Your time has expired 通话时间到了
[36:29] Please deposit 50 cents for the next five minutes 请再投入五毛钱
[36:43] I wanna tell you the truth 我很想告诉你实话
[36:47] Here it is 那就是
[36:49] I’m Spider-Man 我是蜘蛛人
[36:52] Weird, huh? 奇怪吧?
[36:56] Now you know why I can’t be with you 所以我不能跟你在一起
[36:59] If my enemies found out about you… 如果我的敌人知道你的存在
[37:06] …if you got hurt, I could never forgive myself 而你因此受伤我会永远自责
[37:16] I wish I could tell you how I feel about you 我真希望能说出我对你的爱
[37:30] Ladies and gentlemen… 各位先生女士
[37:32] …my wife Rosie and I would like to welcome you this afternoon 我跟内人欢迎各位大驾光临
[37:36] But first, before we start… 但是我要先问一声
[37:37] …has anybody lost a large roll of 20-dollar bills in a rubber band? 谁丢了一�i用橡皮筋绑的钞票?
[37:42] Because we found the rubber band 我们只找到橡皮筋
[37:48] It’s a terrible joke 好冷的笑话
[37:50] But thank you for coming 谢谢各位大驾光临
[37:52] Today… 今天�K
[37:53] …you will witness the birth of a new fusion-based energy source 各位将目睹 一种新能源的诞生
[37:58] Safe, renewable energy and cheap electricity for everyone 一种安全的永续性能源 为所有人提供廉价的电力
[38:05] And now let me introduce my assistants 我要介绍我的助手
[38:16] These four actuators were developed and programmed… 这四只机械手臂
[38:19] …for the sole purpose of creating successful fusion 是为了处理核融合而设计
[38:23] They are impervious to heat and magnetism 它们能抗高温和磁力
[39:10] These smart arms are controlled by my brain through a neural link 我的大脑透过神经连结操控 这些具有人工智慧的机械手臂
[39:15] Nanowires feed directly into my cerebellum… 奈米神经导线直接传递指令
[39:18] …allowing me to use these arms to control fusion reaction… 让我在极度危险的环境
[39:22] …in an environment no human hand could enter 使用机械手臂控制核融合反应
[39:25] Doctor, if the artificial intelligence in the arms… 这些机械手臂具有�K
[39:28] …is as advanced as you suggest… 这么先进的人工智慧
[39:30] …couldn’t that make you vulnerable to them? 你不会反被它们控制吗?
[39:32] How right you are 问得好
[39:34] Which is why I developed this inhibitor chip… 所以我研发了一枚抑制晶片
[39:36] …to protect my higher brain function 保护我的大脑功能
[39:38] It means I maintain control of these arms, instead of them controlling me 让我左右这些机械手臂的行动 而不是被它们控制
[39:44] And now on to the main event 压�b好戏开始了
[39:46] Give me the bIue light, Rosie 请打蓝灯
[40:07] Precious tritium is the fuel that makes this project go 最重要的关键是稀有的�J元素
[40:11] There’s only 25 pounds of it on the whole planet 全地球只有25磅的存量
[40:15] I’d like to thank Harry Osborn and Oscorp Industries for providing it 我要感谢奥哈利的大力赞助
[40:19] Happy to pay the bills, Otto 我很乐意替你付帐单
[40:35] Ladies and gentlemen… 各位先生女士
[40:39] …fasten your seat belts 系好安全带
[41:00] Doctor, we have a successful fusion reaction 成功达到核融合反应
[41:07] This is a breakthrough beyond your father’s dreams 这是令尊梦想不到的非凡成就
[41:11] Thank you 谢谢
[41:12] We’re producing a thousand-megawatt surplus 我们达到一百亿瓦的发电量
[41:22] The power of the sun… 太阳的能量
[41:24] …in the palm of my hand 就在我的手掌心
[41:48] Keep calm! It’s only a spike! 别惊慌,这只是跳电
[41:51] It’ll soon stabilize! 很快就会稳定
[41:58] Ladies and gentlemen, please clear the room 各位,请尽快离开
[42:01] (系统负荷过量)
[42:07] We have a containment breach! 防护罩破裂
[42:11] Otto, please get back! 奥图,快回来
[42:14] Shut it off, Otto! Shut it off! 快关掉,快关掉
[42:17] It will stabilize! It’s under control! 它会稳定,我能控制它
[42:20] I’m in charge here! 这儿我作主
[42:22] It’s my money! I’m in con– 我出的钱,我作主
[42:28] This doesn’t change anything 我还是不原谅你
[42:34] -What are you doing? -Pulling the plug -你在干嘛? -关掉电源
[42:36] No! 不!
[42:57] Rosie! 萝丝
[43:29] Watch it 小心
[43:30] That was too close 差点就酿成大祸
[43:32] If he had more than a drop of tritium, he could have destroyed the city 用超过一滴�J元素纽约就毁了
[43:41] I’m ruined 这下我毁了
[43:44] I have nothing left, except Spider-Man 我要跟蜘蛛人算这笔帐
[43:47] He saved your life, sir 他救了你一命
[43:49] He humiliated me by touching me 我才不屑他来救我
[43:52] The press will be here soon. I suggest we move on 记者马上赶到,快走吧
[43:54] What was he doing here anyway? 他跑来干嘛?
[44:13] Molten metal penetrated the spinal cavity… 翰铁贯穿他的脊髓腔
[44:15] …and fused the vertebrae at multiple points… 脊椎多处受损
[44:18] …incIuding the lamina and the roof of the spinal column 包括脊椎板和脊柱
[44:20] We won’t know the extent of the damage until we get in there 一定要开刀才能进行诊断
[44:23] I suggest we cut off these mechanical arms, slice up the harness… 我们要锯断这些机械手臂
[44:26] …and, if need be, consider a laminectomy… 有必要的话必须切除脊椎板
[44:28] …with posterior spinal fusion from C 7-T1 to T1 2 并进行后侧脊椎融合固定
[44:32] We’re ready, doctor 准备好了
[44:36] Anybody here take shop class? 有人锯过木头吗?
[45:17] No! No! No! 不!不!不!
[45:22] Help me! Help me! 救救我
[46:37] No! 不!
[47:32] It’s all over town, Robbie. Gossip. Rumors 消息传开来了 到处都有谣言跟八卦
[47:35] Panic in the streets, if we’re Iucky 幸运的话会引起全城恐慌
[47:38] Crazy scientist turns himself into some kind of a monster 疯狂科学家变成怪物
[47:41] Four mechanical arms welded right onto his body 他的身上装了四只机械手臂
[47:44] Guy named Otto Octavius winds up with eight limbs. What are the odds? 姓巴的家伙变成八手怪 有够扯了
[47:49] Hoffman! 小何
[47:52] What are we gonna call this guy? 这怪物要叫什么?
[47:54] -“Dr. Octopus.” -That’s crap -八爪博士? -烂名字
[47:56] -“Science Squid”? -Crap! -章鱼科学家 -逊毙了
[47:59] -“Dr. Strange.” -That’s pretty good -怪异博士 -这名字挺炫的
[48:01] But it’s taken. Wait, wait! I got it. “Dr. Octopus.” 可惜有人用了 有了,八爪博士
[48:06] -I like it. -Of course you do -可是�K超炫的 -当然��
[48:08] Dr. Octopus. New villain in town. “Doc Ock.” 八爪博士,全新的大坏蛋八爪博士
[48:12] -Genius. -What, are you looking for a raise? -你真天才 -你等着加薪吗?
[48:14] Get out 快滚吧
[48:16] Chief, I found Parker 老板,我找到帕克了
[48:18] Where you been? Why don’t you pay your phone bill 你死到哪儿?没煤电话费吗?
[48:20] Mad scientist goes berserk, we don’t have pictures! 你没拍到疯狂科学家的照片
[48:23] I heard Spider-Man was there 我听说蜘蛛人也在场
[48:25] Where were you? Photographing squirrels? You’re fired 难不成你跑去拍松鼠吗? 你被开除了
[48:28] Chief, the planetarium party 今晚的天文馆派对
[48:29] You’re un-fired. I need you, come here 你没被开除,我需要你
[48:31] What do you know about high society? 你对上流社会了解多少?
[48:33] -Oh. Well, I– -Don’t answer that -嗯,我�K -你不用回答
[48:35] My society photographer got hit in the head by a polo ball. You’re all I got 原来的摄影师被马球K到 我只有你了
[48:39] Big party for an American hero. My son, the astronaut 为一名美国英雄举行庆功宴 我儿子是太空人
[48:42] Could you pay me in advance? 你能预支我薪水吗?
[48:53] You serious? Pay you for what? Standing there? 你是说真的? 我付你钱傻傻地站着吗?
[48:56] The planetarium, tomorrow night, 8:00. There’s the door 明晚八点整,快滚吧
[49:13] My Rosie’s dead 我心爱的萝丝死了
[49:17] My dream is dead 我的梦想破灭
[49:23] And these… 这些�K
[49:26] …monstrous things should be at the bottom of the river… 可怕的东西应该沉下去
[49:32] …along with me 连我一起葬身河底
[49:43] Something… 我的脑里�K
[49:46] …in my head 有一个声音
[49:51] Something talking 它在说话
[49:56] The inhibitor chip! 抑制晶片
[50:01] Gone 不见了
[50:08] Rebuild 重头来过
[50:12] No 不行
[50:15] Peter was right 彼得说的对
[50:19] I miscalculated 我算错了
[50:27] I couldn’t have miscalculated 我不可能算错
[50:30] It was working, wasn’t it? 核融合不是成功了吗?
[50:37] Yes 对
[50:40] We could rebuild. Enlarge the containment field 我们重头来过,加大防护罩
[50:43] Make it bigger and stronger than ever 让它比上一次更大更强
[50:46] But we need money 但是我们需要钱
[50:50] Steal it? 去抢银行?
[50:51] No, no, no, I’m not a criminal 不行,我不能犯罪
[50:56] That’s right 没错
[50:59] The real crime would be not to finish what we started 不完成我的梦想才是罪恶
[51:06] We’ll do it here 就在这里完成
[51:08] The power of the sun in the palm of my hand 太阳能量就在我的手掌心
[51:12] Nothing will stand in our way 没有人能阻挡我们
[51:14] Nothing! 没有人
[51:19] (贷款部)
[51:21] -That’s the social security. -Yes, I see -这是我的社会保险 -我看到了
[51:24] My uncle Ben’s life insurance 这是我班叔叔的寿险
[51:26] Yes, but I’m afraid… 是的,但是很抱歉
[51:28] …it’s just not sufficient to refinance your home 这还是不够让你们重新贷款
[51:32] Oh, but I’m giving piano lessons again 我又开始教钢琴了
[51:35] You are? 真的吗?
[51:42] We appreciate that you’ve just opened up… 谢谢你在本银行�K
[51:45] …a new supersaver account with us today 开了一个超省钱帐户
[51:48] But the fact is… 但是�K
[51:49] …you do not have the assets to justify this loan. I’m sorry 你的资产不足以重新贷款 很抱歉
[51:54] Well…. 这个嘛�K
[51:58] At least we get the toaster 我至少能拿到烤面包机
[52:00] Actually, that’s only with a deposit of 300 or more 存款要超过三百元才有得拿
[52:07] Oh, yes, I see 我明白了
[52:09] Okay 好吧
[52:14] Don’t worry, we’ll figure it out 别担心,一定会有办法
[52:33] Peter? 彼得?
[52:37] Don’t leave me 别把我丢下来
[52:39] Oh, that boy of yours is a real hero 这孩子真是个大英雄
[52:42] Hold it! 不准动
[52:44] Put your arms up! All of them! 把手举起来,全都举起来
[53:10] Here’s your change! 这是找你的零钱
[53:22] Oh, no. Come on! 惨了,拜托
[53:37] -You’re getting on my nerves. -I have a knack for that -你把我给惹毛了 -我专门抓坏蛋
[53:39] Not anymore 你死定了
[54:10] -Freeze! Don’t move! -不准动 -站住 -Freeze!
[54:16] -Hold your fire! -Don’t follow me -别开枪 -别跟来
[54:22] Wait a second 等一下
[54:41] -Hand her over. -Of course -把她交给我 -没问题
[54:44] Easy, now 慢慢来
[54:47] Butterfingers 我真是不小心
[55:01] Look out! 小心
[55:05] Help me! 救命
[55:09] -Help me! -I’m coming! -救救我 -我来了
[55:17] Hang on! 抓紧了
[55:50] Help! 救命啊
[56:17] Thank you 谢谢
[56:22] Aunt May 梅婶
[56:23] You’ve stuck your webs in my business for the last time 你未免也太多管闲事了
[56:26] Now you’ll have this woman’s death on your conscience 这老太婆的命要算在你头上
[56:35] Come on 来呀
[56:40] Shame on you 你真不要脸
[57:15] There you go 你没事了
[57:17] Thank you. Oh, have I been wrong about you 谢谢你,我以前错怪你了
[57:21] We sure showed him 我们把他打败了
[57:22] What do you mean, “we”? 是我把他打败的吧
[57:28] -Take me with you, Spider-Man. 带我走,蜘蛛人 -Take me
[57:58] -May I? -Sure. Go ahead -来拍一张吧 -好,拍吧
[58:02] Penny! Over here! 潘妮,过来
[58:09] Leave it 别拿走
[58:15] Hey. Might wanna take it easy, buddy 你别喝这么多
[58:17] Why? It’s a party 何不呢?这不是个派对吗?
[58:19] Wouldn’t you be drinking if you lost a bundle on some crackpot… 我以为那疯子会让我名利双收
[58:22] …who you thought was gonna take you with him to fame and fortune? 结果却被他弄得身败名裂
[58:26] Not to mention your friend the bug 还有那只大昆虫
[58:28] Not tonight, Harry 今晚别提他
[58:29] Every night! Until I find him, it’s 2 4-7 我每晚都要说 我无论如何都要找到他
[58:33] Parker! 帕克
[58:36] Parker! 帕克
[58:37] Parker! What, are you deaf? I called you twice 你聋啦?我叫了你两次
[58:41] Think I’m paying you to sip champagne? 我是请你来喝香槟吗?
[58:43] Get a shot of my wife with the minister 替我老婆跟部长拍一张
[58:45] Beautiful tie 好帅的领带
[58:46] Get a shot of us with the DA 替我们跟检察官拍一张
[58:49] Beautiful dress 好美的礼服
[58:51] Here, get a shot of the mayor and his girlfriend 替市长跟他的二奶拍一张
[58:55] Wife 我是说老婆啦
[58:59] Ladies and gentlemen, good evening 各位先生女士晚安
[59:01] The committee for the Science Library of New York… 纽约科学图书馆协会
[59:04] …is pleased to present our guest of honor 很荣幸介绍今晚的贵宝
[59:07] He’s the first man to play football on the moon 他是第一个在月球踢足球的人
[59:12] The handsome, the heroic, the delicious… 英俊勇敢、秀色可餐的�K
[59:15] …Captain John Jameson 詹约翰上尉
[1:00:02] Hi 嗨
[1:00:05] -You. -Listen, I’m sorry -是你 -对不起
[1:00:09] But there was a disturbance 那天我有事耽搁了
[1:00:11] I don’t know you 我已经不认识你了
[1:00:15] And I can’t keep thinking about you. It’s too painful 我不能老是对你念念不忘 这太痛苦了
[1:00:19] I’ve been reading poetry lately 我最近在读诗
[1:00:21] Whatever that means 随你便啦
[1:00:23] Day by day he gazed upon her 他日复一日凝视着她
[1:00:27] Day by day he sighed with passion Day by day– 他日复一日为爱鼓息
[1:00:30] Don’t start 省省吧你
[1:00:33] Can I get you a drink? 我替你拿杯酒
[1:00:35] I’m with John. He’ll get me my drink 我是约翰的女友,他会为我服务
[1:00:38] John 约翰
[1:00:40] By the way, John has seen my show five times 约翰看过我的戏五次
[1:00:44] Harry has seen it twice. Aunt May has seen it 哈利看过两次,梅婶看过一次
[1:00:47] My sick mother got out of bed to see it 我病重的老妈也来看过
[1:00:49] Even my father 就连我那死鬼老爸
[1:00:52] He came backstage to borrow cash 都跑到后台向我借钱
[1:00:56] But my best friend, who cares so much about me… 但一向最关心我的好友
[1:01:01] …can’t make an 8:00 curtain 却一次也没来过
[1:01:05] After all these years… 过了这么多年
[1:01:08] …he’s nothing to me but an empty seat 对我来说他竟是一张空座位
[1:01:36] It pisses me off, 我对你很不爽
[1:01:38] your loyalty to Spider-Man and not to your best friend 你为了蜘蛛人背叛好朋友
[1:01:39] I find him with my father’s body, and you defend him 他杀死我父亲 你却为了靠他赚钱替他辩解
[1:01:43] -Take it easy. -Don’t push me -冷静点 -别推我
[1:01:45] Don’t act like you’re my friend 别假装你是我朋友
[1:01:47] You stole M.J. from me 你从我手上抢走玛莉
[1:01:50] You stole my father’s love 你也抢走我的父爱
[1:01:52] Then you let him die because you didn’t turn in the freak. Isn’t that right? 你不肯交出蜘蛛人把我爸害死
[1:01:59] Huh? Isn’t that right? 对不对?是不是这样?
[1:02:01] Huh, brother? 好兄弟
[1:02:14] Ladies and gentlemen, I just want you all to know… 各位,我要宣布一个好消息
[1:02:17] …that the beautiful Miss Mary Jane Watson has just agreed to marry me 美丽的玛莉珍刚答应我的求婚
[1:02:32] What a surprise 太让人惊讶了
[1:02:34] Parker, wake up! Wake up! Shoot the picture! 别发呆,快拍照
[1:03:04] Oh, no. No! 不,惨了
[1:03:17] Why is this happening to me? 我怎么会这么衰?
[1:04:04] (蜘蛛人和八爪博士狼狈为奸)
[1:04:43] You told him yes? Just that fast? 你答应他了?这么快?
[1:04:45] It felt right 感觉很对阿
[1:04:48] Well, you might congratulate me 你应该恭喜我
[1:04:50] Congratulations 恭喜
[1:04:52] Good Iuck in the world 全部的祝福都给你
[1:04:55] John loves me 詹很爱我
[1:04:57] My father always said, “You’ll never be worth anything 我爸总是说 “你一文不值�K”
[1:05:01] No man will ever want you.” “没有男人会要你的”
[1:05:03] So, what, you’re gonna spend the rest of your life… 那又怎样 用你这一辈子接下来的时间�K
[1:05:06] …trying to prove something to your father? 去证明你爸说的是错的?
[1:05:09] Do you really love this guy? 你真的爱这家伙吗?
[1:05:12] -Very much. -“Very much”? -很爱 -“很爱”?
[1:05:14] That just doesn’t fly 这样不够
[1:05:16] I mean, if you really love the guy, then the answer is: 我是说,如果你真的爱这小子 答案应该是�K
[1:05:19] “Do I love him? I adore him 我爱他吗?我爱他爱得要死
[1:05:21] He’s my comfortable afghan 他总是让我觉得很舒服
[1:05:23] He’s all I can think about 我一直都想着他
[1:05:26] Everything he is, everything he says, everything he does… 他的一切一切、他说的话 他做的事
[1:05:30] …to me, for me, with me, is sweet kisses 对我、为我、与我一起 甜甜的吻
[1:05:37] He makes up for all the grief and pain I’ve ever had… 他抚平了我过去所有的悲伤和难过
[1:05:40] …and in the dark of the night, he is there.” 而且他永远都在 漫漫黑夜里守护着我
[1:05:43] That’s the answer I need 这才是我要的答案
[1:05:46] Not just “I love him very much.” 不只是“我非常爱他”
[1:05:50] You read too many love stories 你看太多爱情故事了
[1:05:53] What about that perfect kiss you said you had once? 那个你曾经有过的 超完美的亲亲是怎么了?
[1:05:56] -The guy you believed in? -That was a fantasy -你相信的那个家伙呢? -那只是个幻想
[1:05:58] That’s all he is 这就是关于他的一切
[1:06:00] But what’s wrong with believing in love stories? 可是向往爱情故事有什么不对吗?
[1:06:05] (学生健康中心)
[1:06:13] You seem very okay to me 你没什么毛病
[1:06:16] My diagnosis? 我认为�K
[1:06:17] It’s up here 这是心理问题
[1:06:22] You say you can’t sleep. Heartbreak? Bad dreams? 你说你睡不着 你为了什么伤心或做噩梦吗?
[1:06:27] There is one dream where… 我做了一个梦
[1:06:30] …in my dream… 在这个梦中�K
[1:06:33] …I’m Spider-Man 我是蜘蛛人
[1:06:34] But I’m losing my powers. I’m climbing a wall, but I keep falling 但是我失去了超能力 我想飞檐走壁却一直摔下来
[1:06:43] So you’re Spider-Man 你是蜘蛛人
[1:06:44] In my dream 只有在我的梦中
[1:06:46] Actually, it’s not even my dream. It’s a friend of mine’s dream 其实也不是我做的梦 是我朋友做的梦
[1:06:50] So it’s somebody else’s dream 所以这是别人的梦
[1:06:54] -What’s your major? Theater Arts? -Science -你主修什么?戏剧艺术? -科学
[1:06:58] Connors? 康博士的?
[1:06:59] He fIunking you? 他要把你当掉?
[1:07:01] He says he might 他说他可能会
[1:07:03] There you go 就是这个
[1:07:13] What about this friend? 你的这位朋友
[1:07:16] Why does he climb these walls? What does he think of himself? 他为什么要飞檐走壁? 他觉得自己是什么?
[1:07:20] That’s the problem. He doesn’t know what to think 这就是他的问题 他不知道自己是什么
[1:07:24] Gotta make you mad not to know who you are. Your soul disappears 当你不了解自己一定会发疯 你的灵魂会消失
[1:07:28] Nothing as bad as uncertainty 这种自我否定最可怕
[1:07:31] I’ve been there. Who was I? 我也曾经这样 我的身份是什么?
[1:07:36] Identity. Big one 身份,很重要
[1:07:40] Me, I go to my shrink 我,我去找心理医生
[1:07:44] What does he tell you? 他跟你说了什么?
[1:07:45] She tells me I need some strong focus on what I want 她说我需要放更多的注意力 在目标上
[1:07:50] And I have to find out who won’t let me have it, why… 我得找出是谁不让我拥有它 为什么�K
[1:07:56] …and then I have to tackle that guy, let him hear me…. 然后我会拦截他,要他好好听着�K
[1:08:01] And one more thing. I have to make sure I’m right about what I want 还有一件事 我必须确定我所要的是对的
[1:08:07] Listen… 听好
[1:08:08] …maybe you’re not supposed to be Spider-Man climbing those walls 也许你不该当 飞檐走壁的蜘蛛人
[1:08:13] That’s why you keep falling 所以你才会一直摔到地面
[1:08:17] You always have a choice, Peter 你有选择的余地
[1:08:21] I have a choice 我是有所选择
[1:08:32] All the things you’ve been thinking about, Peter… 你最近的这些念头
[1:08:36] …make me sad 让我很伤心
[1:08:39] Can’t you understand? 难道你不明白吗?
[1:08:42] I’m in love with Mary Jane 我深爱玛莉珍
[1:08:44] You know I understand 你知道我明白
[1:08:48] But I thought you’d learned the meaning of responsibility 不过,我想你已经学到 责任感的意义了
[1:08:54] Oh, you don’t know how it feels 噢,你不懂那是什么感觉
[1:08:58] Peter, all the times we’ve talked of honesty… 我以前教你要见义勇为
[1:09:03] …fairness, justice…. 铲奸除恶、伸张正义
[1:09:06] Out of those times, I counted on you to have the courage… 我一直都希望你能鼓起勇气
[1:09:11] …to take those dreams out into the world 把我的梦想发扬光大
[1:09:16] I can’t live your dreams anymore 我不能活在你的梦想中
[1:09:20] I want a life of my own 我要属于自己的人生
[1:09:22] You’ve been given a gift, Peter 你拥有一个天赋
[1:09:24] With great power comes great responsibility 能力愈强,责任愈大
[1:09:33] Take my hand, son 孩子,握我的手
[1:09:48] No, Uncle Ben 不,班叔叔
[1:09:52] I’m just Peter Parker 我只是彼得帕克
[1:09:56] I’m Spider-Man… 我不再是�K
[1:09:58] …no more 蜘蛛人
[1:10:01] No more 再也不是了
[1:10:11] No more 再也不是了
[1:11:42] -You punk! -Sorry -臭小子 -对不起
[1:11:44] -Thanks. -You’re welcome -谢了 -不客气
[1:11:53] Hurry up! 快点!
[1:12:04] And when the borderline is tau equals zero, the eigenvalues are…? 当儡微中子等于零 本征质是多少?
[1:12:08] Someone, please? 有人知道吗?
[1:12:12] .23 electron volts 点23电子伏特
[1:12:20] Excellent work today, Parker. Keep it up 你表现得很好,加油
[1:12:33] I’m not really wicked at all. You mustn’t think that I’m wicked. You mustn’t think that I’m wicked 其实我的人并不坏 千万别把我当成坏人 其实我的人并不坏 千万别把我当成坏人 I’m not really wicked at all.
[1:12:36] If you are not, then you have certainly been deceiving us all… 如果是这样你就在骗我们
[1:12:39] …in a very inexcusable manner 这种行为不可原谅
[1:12:41] I hope you have not been leading a double life… 我希望你不是双面人
[1:12:44] …pretending to be wicked and being really good all the time 表面上耍坏,内心其实很善良
[1:12:47] That would be hypocrisy 这样就很伪善
[1:12:50] Of course, I have been rather reckless 我以前是有点坏
[1:12:58] “I am glad.” “我很高兴”
[1:13:00] “I am glad.” “我很高兴”
[1:13:03] “I am glad.” “我很高兴”
[1:13:06] Are you glad to hear it? 我这么说你不高兴吗?
[1:13:11] I am glad… 我很高兴�K
[1:13:13] …to hear it 你这么说
[1:13:15] In fact, now you mention the subject… 不过我得承认�K
[1:13:17] …I have been very bad in my own small way 我是有点坏
[1:13:22] You were so wonderful. That was such a great play 你演得好棒,这出戏超好看
[1:13:25] You could’ve told me you were coming 你应该跟我说你要来
[1:13:28] I was afraid you’d say, “Don’t come.” 我怕你叫我不要来
[1:13:34] You look different 你看起来不太一样
[1:13:36] I shined my shoes, pressed my pants, did my homework 我擦了鞋、烫了裤子 做了功课
[1:13:41] I do my homework now 我现在都会做功课
[1:13:45] You wanna get some chow mein? 你想吃炒面吗?
[1:13:47] Peter… 彼得�K
[1:13:49] …I’m getting married 我要结婚了
[1:13:56] I always imagined you getting married on a hilltop 我一直想像你会在山坡上结婚
[1:13:59] And who’s the groom? 新郎是谁?
[1:14:01] You hadn’t decided yet 你还没决定
[1:14:05] You think just because you saw my play… 你以为来看戏
[1:14:07] …you can talk me out of getting married? 就能阻止我结婚?
[1:14:10] You once told me you loved me. I let things get in the way before 你说过你爱我 我以前不知好歹
[1:14:13] There was something I thought I had to do. I don’t have to 我以为一定要做一件事 现在不必做了
[1:14:17] You’re too late 来不及了
[1:14:20] Will you think about it? 请你考虑一下
[1:14:21] Think about what? 考虑什么?
[1:14:23] Picking up where we left off 让我们重头来过
[1:14:25] Where was that? 重头来过?
[1:14:27] We never got on. You can’t get off if you don’t get on 从来没开始怎么能重头来过?
[1:14:29] I don’t think it’s that simple 我认为事情没这么简单
[1:14:31] Of course you don’t, because you complicate things 当然了,你老把事情搞得很复杂
[1:14:33] You don’t understand 你不明白
[1:14:35] I’m not an empty seat anymore 我不再是个空座位
[1:14:38] I’m different 我跟以前不同
[1:14:40] Punch me, I bleed 打我一拳我会痛
[1:14:50] I have to go 我得走了
[1:14:58] I’m getting married in a church 我要在教堂结婚
[1:15:08] You are different 你是跟以前不一样
[1:15:23] (八爪博士逍遥法外)
[1:15:25] Dear, we agreed to put on a wedding, not go into bankruptcy 这是场婚礼,别把我搞到破产
[1:15:29] Caviar? What, are we inviting the czar? 鱼子酱?你邀请上流美吗?
[1:15:31] Get some cheese and crackers, some of those little cocktail weenies 弄点饼干和烤香肠就行了
[1:15:34] I got a garbage man here says he’s got something you might want to see 清洁队员找到一样好东西
[1:15:38] If you have an extraterrestrial’s head in there, you’re the third guy this week 如果你找到ET 有人已经捷足先登了
[1:15:44] Where the hell did you get that? 你在哪儿找到的?
[1:15:46] In the garbage 垃圾桶
[1:15:48] In the garbage? 垃圾桶?
[1:15:51] He must’ve given up 他一定是不干了
[1:15:53] Thrown in the towel. Abandoned his sad little masquerade 举白旗投降了 不玩这个无聊游戏了
[1:15:59] I finally got to him. The power of the press triumphs 我终于把他整垮了 这是狗仔队的大胜利
[1:16:02] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now, look, I think I deserve a little something for this 你说是就是,我总有钱拿吧
[1:16:07] -Give you 50 bucks. -I could get more than that on eBay -我给你五十块 -我不如上网站拍卖
[1:16:10] All right, 1 00. Give this man his money and throw in a bar of soap 好吧,一百块钱 顺便给他一块香�m
[1:16:14] Your wife is still on that line 老板娘还在线上
[1:16:18] Flowers? How much? 鲜花?多少?
[1:16:20] You spend any more on this thing, you can pick the daisies off my grave 你干脆拿花到我坟上上香吧
[1:16:23] Get plastic 用塑胶花
[1:16:26] Gotta go, big story 有大新闻,我要挂了
[1:16:31] (蜘蛛人玩完了)
[1:16:38] Spider-Man 蜘蛛人啊蜘蛛人 Spider-Man
[1:16:42] Where have you gone to Spider-Man? 你到哪儿去了?
[1:16:45] Where have you gone to Spider-Man? 你到哪儿去了?
[1:17:20] Come on, man. Get the money 快,抢他的钱
[1:17:24] Come on, come on 快点啦
[1:17:29] Help! 救命啊
[1:17:34] Come on! 快点
[1:17:40] (挚爱的丈夫和叔叔 班帕克)
[1:17:42] It wasn’t fair to have gone like that 他死得好冤枉
[1:17:44] He was a peaceful man 他是个好人
[1:17:48] And it was all my doing 这都是我的错
[1:18:23] Aunt May. You don’t have to punish yourself 梅婶,你不该责怪自己
[1:18:27] Oh, I know I shouldn’t 我知道
[1:18:29] It’s just that you wanted to take the subway… 只是那天你要搭地铁
[1:18:33] …and he wanted to drive you 他却要开车送你
[1:18:35] If only I had stopped him 如果我坚持不让他去
[1:18:38] We’d all three of us be having tea together 我们就能一起喝茶聊天
[1:18:57] I’m responsible 这是我的错
[1:19:03] For what? 什么事?
[1:19:05] For what happened to Uncle Ben 我应该对他的死负责
[1:19:07] But you were at the library 你那天在图书馆�K
[1:19:10] You were doing your homework 做功课
[1:19:12] He drove me to the library, but I never went in 他送我到门口,可是我没进去
[1:19:16] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[1:19:18] I went someplace else 我去了别的地方
[1:19:20] Someplace where I thought I could win some money… 我想赢些钱
[1:19:24] …to buy a car, because I wanted… 用来买辆车
[1:19:28] …to impress Mary Jane 我想用来追玛莉珍
[1:19:32] It happened so fast 事情发生得太快
[1:19:35] I won the money, and the guy wouldn’t pay me. Then he got robbed 我赢了钱可是对方不付钱 后来他遇到抢匪
[1:19:41] The thief… 那个抢匪
[1:19:43] …was running towards me 朝着我跑来
[1:19:47] I could’ve stopped him, but I wanted… 我大可以拦住他
[1:19:50] …revenge 可是我想报仇
[1:19:54] I let him go 我让他逃走
[1:19:57] I let him get away 我让他逃走
[1:20:06] He wanted a car 他需要一辆车
[1:20:08] He tried to take Uncle Ben’s 他想抢班叔叔的车
[1:20:12] Uncle Ben said no… 班叔叔不肯
[1:20:16] …and then he shot him 所以就被他开枪打死
[1:20:22] Uncle Ben was killed that night… 班叔叔不肯向恶势力低头
[1:20:27] …for being the only one who did the right thing 那晚才会死在坏人枪下
[1:20:34] And I…. 而我�K
[1:20:38] I held his hand… 我只能在他死前
[1:20:41] …when he died 握住他的手
[1:20:50] I’ve tried to tell you so many times 我一直想告诉你
[1:21:50] Just one more little chore 我还得做一件事
[1:21:54] (蜘蛛人涉嫌杀死奥斯朋)
[1:21:56] (蜘蛛人动用私刑)
[1:22:00] Where are you? 你在哪儿?
[1:22:03] -I’m leaving for the night, sir. -Fine -少爷,我要走了 -你走吧
[1:22:07] Your father only obsessed over his work 老爷只为工作发狂
[1:22:10] Good night, Bernard 晚安,伯纳
[1:23:05] Hello, Harry 你好,哈利
[1:23:06] Otto. What do you want? 奥图,你要什么?
[1:23:09] That precious tritium 珍贵的�J元素
[1:23:12] But I need more of it this time 这次我要更多
[1:23:15] More tritium, are you crazy? You’ll destroy the city! You’re a hack! 你疯啦?你会把纽约市给毁了 你这二流科学家
[1:23:23] Hey! Hey! 喂!�K
[1:23:25] Stop! Stop! All right! 住手,好啦
[1:23:29] All right, all right, all right. Put me down. We’ll make a deal 好啦,好啦 放我下来,我们谈个条件
[1:23:42] Kill Spider-Man, I’ll give you all the tritium you need 你杀了蜘蛛人我就把东西给你
[1:23:46] On second thought, bring him to me alive 我改变主意,我要你活捉他
[1:23:50] How do I find him? 我该怎么找到他?
[1:23:53] -Peter Parker. -Parker? -彼得帕克 -帕克?
[1:23:55] He takes pictures of Spider-Man for the Bugle 他替报社拍蜘蛛人的照片
[1:23:57] Make him tell you where he is 逼他说出他的下落
[1:24:05] Have it ready 把东西准备好
[1:24:10] Don’t hurt Peter! 别伤害彼得
[1:24:15] (犯罪率上升75%)
[1:24:17] (蜘蛛人在哪里?)
[1:24:24] Somebody, help! 救人啊
[1:24:28] Fire! 起火了
[1:24:38] Alisa, the Chens can’t find their daughter. Have you seen her? 老陈找不到他女儿 你有没有看到她?
[1:24:42] Somebody call the fire department! Help! 快通知消防队,快呀
[1:24:45] -Help! -Is anybody in that building? -救人啊 -有人被困在里面?
[1:24:48] We think there’s a kid stuck on the second floor 二楼有个小女孩
[1:24:51] Hey, where you going?! 你要去哪儿?
[1:25:14] I’m coming! 我来了
[1:25:40] It’s okay. It’s okay. Come here. I’m gonna get you out of here 没事了,我会救你出去
[1:25:43] Come on. Come on 来吧,来吧
[1:26:45] Mama 妈妈
[1:26:59] You got some guts, kid 小子,你真带种
[1:27:01] Some poor soul got trapped on the fourth floor. Never made it out 有人被困在四楼没逃出来
[1:27:06] Oh, man 天啊
[1:27:10] All right, Billy, let’s knock it down and roll them up. Get on out of here 把东西收一收,走吧
[1:27:14] Let’s pick it up! Let’s get all this equipment, let’s go! Let’s move it! 收工了,我们走吧
[1:27:23] Am I not supposed to have what I want? 难道我不该得到我要的爱�K
[1:27:27] What I need? 过我想过的生活吗?
[1:27:31] What am I supposed to do? 我该怎么做?
[1:27:40] I shouldn’t have without… 我不该没敲门�K
[1:27:42] …knocking 就闯进来
[1:27:48] Come in 请进
[1:27:53] -Hi. -嗨 -嗨 -Hi
[1:27:59] Would you like a piece of chocolate cake? 你想吃巧克力蛋糕吗?
[1:28:04] Okay 好吧
[1:28:07] And a glass of milk? 还有一杯牛奶?
[1:28:11] That would be nice 这样很好
[1:28:15] Okay 好吧
[1:28:37] Thank you 谢谢
[1:28:44] You got a message 有人留言给你
[1:28:47] It’s your aunt 是你的婶婶
[1:28:48] Thanks 谢了
[1:29:06] What’s going on? 这是怎么回事?
[1:29:08] Oh, they gave me another few weeks, but I decided the hell with it 他们宽延我几个礼拜 不过我决定现在就搬家
[1:29:12] I’m moving on. I found a small apartment 我找到一间小公寓
[1:29:16] Why didn’t you tell me? 你怎么不告诉我?
[1:29:17] I’m quite able to take care of things myself 我可以自己照顾自己
[1:29:21] And Henry Jackson across the street is giving me a hand… 对面的亨利来帮忙
[1:29:24] …and I’m giving him $5 我付他五块钱
[1:29:26] That’s Henry Jackson? 那是亨利杰克森?
[1:29:28] Yes. It’s funny what happens in two years 才过了两年他就长这么大
[1:29:30] Nine years old, has great ambitions 他年纪小,志气却很大
[1:29:36] Listen, about my last visit…. 关于上次那件事
[1:29:39] Pish-posh, we needn’t talk about it 够了,别再说了
[1:29:42] It’s water over the dam or under the bridge or wherever you like it 过去的事就让它过去吧
[1:29:50] But you made a brave move in telling me the truth 你能说实话真的很勇敢
[1:29:54] And I’m proud of you 我以你为荣
[1:29:57] And I thank you, and I…. 我要谢谢你
[1:30:00] I love you, Peter 我很爱你,彼得
[1:30:04] So very, very much 很爱很爱你
[1:30:26] Hey. Where are all my comic books? 我的漫划呢?
[1:30:29] Those dreadful things? I gave those away 那堆垃圾我都拿去送人了
[1:30:35] -I put the pans in the box, Mrs. Parker. -Thank you, Henry -我把锅子装好了 -谢谢你
[1:30:38] -Hi, Peter. -Hey, Henry -嗨,彼得 -嗨,亨利
[1:30:40] You’re getting tall 你长好高
[1:30:42] Henry, why don’t you put those cookbooks in with the mixer 请你把食谱跟厨具装在一起
[1:30:46] Okay. You take Spider-Man’s pictures, right? 你专门替蜘蛛人拍照
[1:30:50] I used to 那是以前
[1:30:51] Where is he? 他人呢?
[1:30:53] Henry and I agree. We don’t see his picture in the paper anymore 最近报上都没有他的照片
[1:30:59] He… 他�K
[1:31:03] -…quit. -Why? -洗手不干了 -为什么?
[1:31:06] Wanted to try other things 他想做别的事
[1:31:08] He’ll be back, right? 他会回来,对吧?
[1:31:11] I don’t know 我不晓得
[1:31:14] You’ll never guess who he wants to be 你猜不到他想当谁
[1:31:17] Spider-Man 蜘蛛人
[1:31:19] -Why? -He knows a hero when he sees one -为什么? -他看得出谁是英雄
[1:31:23] Too few characters out there, flying around like that… 很少人像他一样飞檐走壁
[1:31:27] …saving old girls like me 冒险救我这种老太婆
[1:31:29] And Lord knows, kids like Henry need a hero 像亨利这种小孩子需要英雄
[1:31:33] Courageous, self-sacrificing people… 牺牲小我完成大我的英雄
[1:31:36] …setting examples for all of us 当我们的好榜样
[1:31:39] Everybody loves a hero 每个人都喜欢英雄
[1:31:42] People line up for them. Cheer them. Scream their names 大家会替他们加油打气
[1:31:45] And years later, they’ll tell how they stood in the rain for hours… 他们也会在雨中守候多时
[1:31:50] …just to get a glimpse of the one… 只为了看一眼
[1:31:51] …who taught them to hold on a second longer 当初拼命救他们一命的英雄
[1:31:56] I believe there’s a hero in all of us… 我相信每个人都拥有英雄本质
[1:32:00] …that keeps us honest… 它让我们忠于自我
[1:32:03] …gives us strength… 给我们力量
[1:32:05] …makes us noble… 让我们拥有高贵情操
[1:32:08] …and finally allows us to die with pride 最后让我们光荣地死去
[1:32:12] Even though sometimes we have to be steady… 虽然有时候必须牺牲小我
[1:32:17] …and give up the thing we want the most 放弃我们最珍爱的东西
[1:32:21] Even our dreams 甚至我们的梦想
[1:32:25] Spider-Man did that for Henry… 蜘蛛人启发了亨利
[1:32:28] …and he wonders where he’s gone 他想知道他去了哪里
[1:32:32] He needs him 他需要他
[1:32:38] Do you think you could lift that desk and put it into the garage for me? 替我把书桌抬进车库,好吗?
[1:32:43] But don’t strain yourself 不要太勉强哦
[1:32:45] Okay 好吧
[1:33:06] Strong focus on what I want 专心去想我要什么
[1:33:38] I’m back! 我回来了
[1:33:40] I’m back! 我回来了
[1:33:59] My back 我的背
[1:34:01] My back 我的背
[1:34:27] Honey, you sure you don’t want to invite your friend, the photographer? 你确定不邀请你的摄影师朋友
[1:34:31] Peter Parker? 彼得帕克?
[1:34:35] Positive 确定
[1:34:36] Thought he was your pal 我以为他是你的好友
[1:34:38] -Peter Parker? -Yeah -彼得帕克? -是啊
[1:34:41] He’s just a great big jerk 他只是个大烂人
[1:34:44] The world’s fulI of great big jerks 世上有太多大烂人
[1:34:47] You’re adorable 你是大好人
[1:34:50] It’s just the uniform 我只是穿了帅气制服
[1:34:54] Lean your head back for me 把头往后仰
[1:34:57] -Put my head back? -Yeah, just do it -往后仰? -快点啦
[1:35:01] Just put my head back? 只要把头往后仰?
[1:35:04] Okay 好吧
[1:35:24] Wow 哇
[1:35:27] I’m back on the moon 我又飞到月球上了
[1:35:33] You up there with me? 你也跟我一样吗?
[1:35:55] -Hiya. -Surprised? -你好 -你吓了一跳吧?
[1:35:58] Very 吓了一大跳
[1:35:59] Thanks for coming 谢谢你赶来
[1:36:01] Everything okay? 一切都还好吧?
[1:36:04] You might say so 可以这么说
[1:36:07] This is funny. I’m not sure how to begin 真好笑,我不知该从何说起
[1:36:14] You know how our minds play tricks on us 你知道人有时候都会自欺欺人
[1:36:17] -Tell me about it. -Well, mine did a real number on me -我也是 -我就是最好的例子
[1:36:22] Some part of me heard what you had to say after the show that night… 那晚我听到你对我的告白
[1:36:26] …that you were different. But I didn’t want to listen 你说你为我改变了 只是我听不进去
[1:36:30] I was afraid to trust you 我不敢相信你
[1:36:34] But I’ve been thinking about it– 但是我最近想了很多
[1:36:37] Listen, there’s more for me to say 其实我也有话想跟你说
[1:36:45] I maybe rushed into things. I thought– 那晚我说的话没经过大脑
[1:36:49] Wait a minute. What are you saying? 等等,你想说什么?
[1:36:52] I’m saying…. 我想说的是�K
[1:37:00] I thought I could be there for you, Mary Jane… 我以为我可以为你改变
[1:37:04] …but I can’t 但是我办不到
[1:37:09] My mind was playing tricks too 我也在自欺欺人
[1:37:17] Do you love me, or not? 你到底爱不爱我?
[1:37:26] I… 我�K
[1:37:31] …don’t 爱
[1:37:37] You don’t 你不爱我
[1:37:49] Kiss me 吻我
[1:37:52] Kiss you? 吻你?
[1:37:54] I need to know something 我要确定一件事
[1:37:58] Just one kiss 只吻一下
[1:38:47] What’s happening? 怎么回事?
[1:38:59] Peter Parker… 彼得帕克�K
[1:39:02] …and the girlfriend 跟他的女友
[1:39:04] What do you want? 你要什么?
[1:39:09] I want you to find your friend Spider-Man 我要你找到蜘蛛人
[1:39:11] Tell him to meet me at the Westside Tower at 3:00 叫他下午三点到高塔找我
[1:39:14] I don’t know where he is 我不知道他在哪里
[1:39:18] Find him 去找到他
[1:39:21] Or I’ll peel the flesh off her bones 不然我就剥了她的皮
[1:39:24] If you lay one finger on her…. 你敢动她一根寒毛
[1:39:27] You’ll do what? 你就怎样?
[1:40:42] Still no word on the whereabouts of your son’s fiancee 令郎的未婚妻仍然下落不明
[1:40:46] Sorry, Jonah 很遗憾
[1:40:48] It’s all my fault 都是我的错
[1:40:52] I drove Spider-Man away 我把蜘蛛人逼走
[1:40:54] He was the only one who could’ve stopped Octavius 只有他能阻止八爪博士
[1:40:59] Yes 对
[1:41:02] Spider-Man was a hero 蜘蛛人是个英雄
[1:41:06] I just couldn’t see it 我只是不肯承认
[1:41:10] He was a– 他是个�K
[1:41:11] A thief! A criminal! 小偷!土匪!
[1:41:14] (你的好邻居蜘蛛人)
[1:41:16] He stole my suit! He’s a menace to the entire city! 他偷走我的紧身衣 他是全民公敌
[1:41:18] I want that wall-crawling arachnid prosecuted! 我要告那只臭蜘蛛
[1:41:21] I want him strung up by his web! 我要用蜘蛛丝把他吊死
[1:41:25] I want Spider-Man! 我要蜘蛛人!
[1:41:28] (他回来了)
[1:41:56] Where is she? 她人呢?
[1:41:58] Oh, she’ll be just fine. Let’s talk 她不会有事,咱们谈谈
[1:42:51] What the hell? 搞什么?
[1:45:45] You have a train to catch 你要拦下那辆列车
[1:45:49] Help! 救命啊
[1:45:51] Help! Help! I can’t stop it! The brakes are gone! 刹车失灵,停不下来
[1:46:14] -It’s Spider-Man. -Oh, my God, this is it! -是蜘蛛人 -天啊,我们死定了
[1:46:17] Tell everyone to hang on! 叫大家抓紧了
[1:46:19] Brace yourselves! 抓紧了
[1:46:42] Any more bright ideas? 你还有什么妙计?
[1:46:44] I got a few, yeah! 还有很多
[1:47:08] Whoa, watch out! 小心
[1:47:41] We’re slowing down 慢下来了
[1:48:46] Nice and easy, we’ll go down 小心点
[1:48:49] Slower. Gently 轻点
[1:48:56] Is he alive? 他还活着吗?
[1:49:01] He’s… 他只是个�K
[1:49:02] …just a kid 年轻人
[1:49:05] No older than my son 跟我儿子差不多大
[1:49:26] It’s all right 没事了
[1:49:32] We found something 我们找到这个
[1:49:43] We won’t tell nobody 我们不会告诉别人
[1:49:59] It’s good to have you back, Spider-Man 蜘蛛人,你回来了真好
[1:50:22] He’s mine! 他是我的
[1:50:24] You want to get to him, you got to go through me 你得先过我这一关
[1:50:27] And me 还有我
[1:50:29] Me too 我也是
[1:50:36] Very well 好吧
[1:51:06] Where do you want him? 你要我把他放哪儿?
[1:51:16] And the tritium? �J元素呢?
[1:51:32] Yes 对
[1:52:03] If only I could cause you the pain that you’ve caused me 我要你跟我一样痛不欲生
[1:52:09] First we’ll see who’s behind the mask 让我先揭开你的真面目
[1:52:12] I can look into your eyes as you die 然后看着你痛苦死去
[1:52:17] Pete 彼得
[1:52:19] No 不
[1:52:21] It can’t be 不可能
[1:52:29] Harry 哈利
[1:52:32] Where is she? Where is he keeping her? 她人呢?他把她藏在哪儿?
[1:52:37] -He’s got M.J. -No. All he wanted was the tritium -他把玛莉珍抓走了 -他要的是�J元素
[1:52:42] Tritium? �J元素?
[1:52:45] He’s making the machine again 他又要制造核融合机器
[1:52:48] When that happens, she’ll die, along with half of New York 到时候纽约市会被他摧毁
[1:52:52] -Now, where is he? -Peter… -他在哪里? -彼得
[1:52:56] …you killed my father 你杀了我父亲
[1:53:03] There are bigger things happening here than me and you 世上有比私人恩怨更重要的事
[1:53:08] Harry, please, I’ve got to stop him 我一定要阻止他
[1:53:21] Hey! 喂!
[1:53:24] Hey! 喂!
[1:53:27] I’m talking to you! 我在跟你讲话
[1:53:29] You got what you needed for your little science project, now let me go 你已经拿到你要的东西 快放了我
[1:53:33] I can’t let you go, you’d bring the police 不行,你会去报警
[1:53:35] Not that anybody could stop me now that Spider-Man’s dead 蜘蛛人死了,阻止不了我
[1:53:39] He’s not dead 他没死
[1:53:40] -I don’t believe you. -Believe it -我才不信 -由不得你不信
[1:54:01] Surprise 惊讶吧
[1:54:06] As soon as you get free– 你一松绑�K
[1:54:10] I should have known Osborn wouldn’t have the spine to finish you! 我早该知道小哈利没种杀你
[1:54:14] Shut it down, Ock. You’re going to hurt a lot more people this time 快关掉,否则你会害死更多人
[1:54:18] Well, that’s a risk we’re willing to take 我愿意冒这个险
[1:54:21] Well, I’m not 我可不愿意
[1:54:55] Hang on, Mary Jane! 抓紧了
[1:55:13] Run! 快跑
[1:55:38] Let’s see you scurry out of this 这次我看你要怎么逃
[1:56:05] Now what? 现在怎么办?
[1:56:37] Dr. Octavius 巴博士
[1:56:42] We have to shut it down 我们一定要把它关掉
[1:56:44] Please tell me how 告诉我该怎么把它关掉
[1:56:46] Peter Parker? 彼得帕克?
[1:56:51] “Brilliant but lazy.” 聪明的懒惰虫
[1:56:53] Look at what’s happening 情况不妙
[1:56:56] We must destroy it 我们要毁了它
[1:57:03] I can’t destroy it 我不能毁了它
[1:57:10] I won’t 我故意的
[1:57:17] You once spoke to me about intelligence 你跟我说过聪明才智的道理
[1:57:21] That it was a gift to be used for the good of mankind 你说一定要用来造福人类
[1:57:27] A privilege 那是个特权
[1:57:29] These things have turned you into something you’re not 这些机械手臂把你变成怪物
[1:57:33] Don’t listen to them 别听它们的话
[1:57:41] It was my dream 这是我的梦想
[1:57:42] Sometimes, to do what’s right, we have to be steady… 为了伸张正义必须牺牲小我
[1:57:47] …and give up the thing we want the most 放弃我们最珍爱的东西
[1:57:50] Even our dreams 甚至我们的梦想
[1:57:58] You’re right 你说的对
[1:58:07] He’s right 他说的对
[1:58:11] Listen 听好
[1:58:14] Listen to me now 听我的话
[1:58:20] Listen to me now 听我的话
[1:58:26] Now, tell me how to stop it 告诉我该怎么摧毁它
[1:58:30] It can’t be stopped 太迟了
[1:58:33] It’s self-sustaining now 它坚不可摧
[1:58:35] -Think! -Unless…. -快想办法 -除非�K
[1:58:39] The river 河水
[1:58:42] Drown it 用河水把它浇熄
[1:58:45] I’ll do it 让我来
[1:59:32] No! 不!
[1:59:47] Hi 嗨
[1:59:49] Hi 嗨
[1:59:51] This is really heavy 这真的很重耶
[2:00:17] M.J 玛莉珍
[2:00:20] In case we die…. 万一我们没命�K
[2:00:22] You do love me 你是爱我的
[2:00:24] I do 是的
[2:00:27] Even though you said you didn’t 虽然你嘴里说不爱
[2:00:32] I will not die a monster 我不会以怪物的身份死去
[2:01:39] I think I always knew… 我猜我一直都�K
[2:01:43] …all this time… 知道�K
[2:01:45] …who you really were 你真正的身份
[2:01:48] Then you know why we can’t be together 所以我们不能在一起
[2:01:51] Spider-Man will always have enemies 蜘蛛人永远都有敌人
[2:01:56] I can’t let you take that risk 我不能让你冒险
[2:02:04] I will… 我永远�K
[2:02:07] …always be Spider-Man 都会是蜘蛛人
[2:02:12] You and I can never be 你跟我不会有结果
[2:03:03] Mary Jane! 玛莉珍
[2:04:08] Hello? 有人吗?
[2:04:25] Who’s that? 什么人?
[2:04:27] Son 儿子
[2:04:30] I’m here 我在这儿
[2:04:33] Dad? 爸?
[2:04:35] -I thought you were– -No -我以为你�K -并没有
[2:04:38] I’m alive in you, Harry 我活在你心中
[2:04:40] Now it’s your turn 现在轮到你了
[2:04:43] You swore to make Spider-Man pay 你发誓要蜘蛛人付出代价
[2:04:46] Now make him pay 现在让他尝苦头吧
[2:04:48] But Pete’s my best friend 彼得是我最好的朋友
[2:04:50] And I’m your father 我是你父亲
[2:04:53] You’re weak 你太软弱了
[2:04:55] You were always weak. You’ll always be weak until you take control 你一向都很软弱 除非你真的当家作主
[2:05:00] Now you know the truth about Peter 现在你看到彼得的真面目
[2:05:04] Be strong, Harry 你就要学会坚强
[2:05:07] Avenge me 替我报仇
[2:05:11] -Avenge me! -No! -替我报仇雪恨 -不!
[2:07:38] Call Deborah 打给黛博拉
[2:07:39] The caterer? 外烩厨子吗?
[2:07:42] Tell her not to open the caviar 叫她不要打开鱼子酱
[2:08:25] Had to do what I had to do 我非这么做不可
[2:08:29] Mary Jane 玛莉珍
[2:08:32] Peter 彼得
[2:08:34] I can’t survive without you 没有你我活不下去
[2:08:47] You shouldn’t be here 你不该来的
[2:08:50] I know you think we can’t be together 我知道你认为我们不能在一起
[2:08:54] But can’t you respect me enough to let me make my own decision? 但是请你让我做自己的决定
[2:08:59] I know there’ll be risks 我知道往后会很危险
[2:09:01] But I want to face them with you 但是我要跟你一起面对
[2:09:05] It’s wrong that we should only be half-alive… 我们不该被拆散
[2:09:09] …half of ourselves 这是不对的
[2:09:13] I love you 我爱你
[2:09:17] So here I am, standing in your doorway 我现在站在你的门口
[2:09:22] I’ve always been standing in your doorway 我一直都在这儿守候着你
[2:09:32] Isn’t it about time somebody saved your life? 你该让人来拯救你了
[2:09:41] Well, say something 说话呀
[2:09:46] Thank you, Mary Jane Watson 谢谢你,玛莉珍华森
[2:10:04] Go get them, tiger 去吧,大英雄
2004年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Spider-Man(蜘蛛侠01)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Spider-Man.3(蜘蛛侠03)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme