Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Speed 2:Cruise Control(生死时速2:海上惊情)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Speed 2:Cruise Control(生死时速2:海上惊情)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:生死时速2:海上惊情
英文名称:Speed 2:Cruise Control
年代:1997

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:23] He’s on the way, Mack. 他来了
[01:25] -I’ll drop him right in your lap. -Copy that. We’re all set up. -交给你 -已布下天罗地网
[01:29] Alex, everything by the book. No stunts and no wrecks today, all right? 今天不要太出位 知道吗
[01:41] Oh, shit! 妈的
[01:51] It’s little things I’m trying to get used to. 有些细节还未习惯
[01:54] Like, if I drop my napkin out in a restaurant, Alex gives me his. 若我在餐厅掉了餐巾 阿历克斯会给我他的
[02:00] Car door needs opening, he opens it. 要开车门时 他有办法打开
[02:02] My neighbour’s abusive? He yells at ’em. 邻居找麻烦 他会痛骂他们
[02:05] The other night, we were watching a video, he let me pick it out. 前晚看录影带 他叫我选
[02:11] D-Do you want to slowly merge into… 要慢慢转线
[02:14] Signal first! 先打灯
[02:17] Too late. OK. 太迟了 好
[02:19] -That’s good. -All right. -很好 -好的
[02:21] My last boyfriend wasn’t the romantic type. 我上个男友毫不浪漫
[02:24] Two years ago, for my birthday, he gives me pepper spray. 前两年生日 送我防狼喷雾器
[02:28] I think it’s perfume. I end up in the emergency room. 我还以为是香水 喷到进医院
[02:32] Relationships based on extreme circumstances never work out. 危难时生情意 不能持久
[02:36] Right. 对
[02:37] -Right? -No! -右面 好 -不
[02:38] Watch the glass! 小心玻璃
[02:44] Your boyfriend drive like this? 你男友这样驾驶吗
[02:46] Oh, Alex? No. No, no, no. Alex is so completely different. 阿历克斯 不 阿历克斯完全不同
[02:50] He works… he works beach patrol. 他去沙滩巡逻
[02:53] He spends all day on a bicycle in Venice. 整天在威尼斯骑单车巡逻
[03:29] Shit. 妈的
[03:48] I’m sure he’s on the beach right now. 他现在一定在沙滩
[03:50] That’s how we met, by the way. I was jaywalking. 我们在沙滩相识 我乱过马路
[03:53] Jaywalking, huh? 乱过马路
[03:55] Well, jaywalking is a crime. 可以控告你
[03:57] Yeah, but I needed to get across and at the point… 是 但我赶着过马路
[04:00] Dip! 凹陷
[04:02] Ow. 噢
[04:03] Another dip! 又一个
[04:05] Oh! Aagh! 哦 啊
[04:08] Two dips. 两个凹陷
[04:10] It’s our seven-month anniversary tonight. 今晚是我们相识七个月
[04:14] Neither of us has ever dated longer. 以前谈恋爱没那么情长 要庆祝
[04:16] Why don’t you slow down 为何不慢下来
[04:18] and tell me your problem, huh? Good. 与我谈 很好
[04:21] Uh, make a left here. 左转
[04:23] Uh, turn, signal! Easy! 打灯 别紧张
[04:46] Shit! 妈的
[04:47] Miss, pull over to the side, please. 小姐 请驶到路旁停下
[04:51] Move over to the side, please! 小姐 请驶到路旁停下
[04:54] -Side. -I can’t! There’s a cliff! -靠边 -不行 有悬崖
[04:59] On my command! 听我指示
[05:01] Shit! 妈的
[05:06] Hold your fire, he’s too far! Everybody in the car! 别开火 离太远 上车追
[05:56] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[05:59] Ow. That hurt. 噢 好痛
[06:02] Pull over to the side. 靠边停车
[06:06] This is absolutely not my fault, Mr Kenter. I need my licence back. 这不是我的错 我要再领牌
[06:13] What? What? 什么 什么
[06:14] Stop! Stop! 停 停
[06:26] You’ll never drive in this town again. 你以后别想再在这里驾车
[06:31] Annie. 安妮
[06:33] What… What happened? What…? 发生什么车
[06:38] -How’d the driving test go? -Oh, it, uh… -考车结果怎样 -结果
[06:42] Not good. Not good. 不好
[06:44] Um, why aren’t you… at the beach? 为何你不去沙滩巡逻
[06:47] You know, it’s funny. There’s this 说来有趣
[06:49] perfectly 我可以
[06:51] -reasonable explanation… -You’re a madman, Shaw! -给你完美解释 -你是个疯子 肖
[06:55] Nice working with you, as always. 与你合作真妙
[06:58] They’ve apprehended one of the suspects, 警方至今已找回一些电脑和拘捕一疑匪
[07:02] thanks mainly to SWAT member Alex Shaw, 全靠肖阿历克斯探员
[07:04] who was the officer injured in today’s chase. 他追捕时受伤
[07:07] -You lied to me. -I didn’t lie about… -你骗我 -没有
[07:11] You never said you were on the suicide squad. 你从没说是敢死队队员
[07:14] You knew I was a cop. I said that I was… 你知我是探员 我说
[07:17] Wait. 等等
[07:19] Oh, come on. Ow. 别这样
[07:21] When I told you about Jack and how he was always getting hurt, 我们谈心时 我告诉你杰克他常受伤
[07:26] and how I would never date anybody like that again, 我不想再与这种人谈恋爱
[07:30] you didn’t think, “Maybe I should tell her what I do for a living”? 你不想将你的工作告诉我
[07:35] Exactly. And blow it? 对 你会与我分手
[07:38] -When were you gonna tell me? -Well, today. -你打算何时告诉我 -今天
[07:41] Oh, today? 哦 今天
[07:42] Yeah, today was the day. 是的 就是今天
[07:45] You know what I pictured you doing in Venice? I pictured you… 知道我以为你在威尼斯干什么
[07:50] busting teenage pickpockets, 捉扒手
[07:52] walking old women across the street, drinking lemonade. 助老妇过马路 喝柠檬汁
[07:55] I do fill in for a friend at the beach occasionally. 我有时到沙滩替假
[07:59] And I often, often enjoy a nice glass of lemonade. 常会喝杯柠檬汁
[08:02] You know what? I feel I don’t even know you. 我觉得对你很陌生
[08:05] I don’t know who you are any more. I don’t understand. 不知你究竟是谁
[08:10] We got to spend some time together, then we’ll get to know each other. 我们要多在一起 彼此认识
[08:15] -Let’s go away together. -OK, where? -出外走走 -好 去哪里
[08:19] -Oh, the Caribbean. -Do you have a concussion? -加勒比海 -你脑子有问题
[08:22] We work six days a week, Alex. 我们一周工作六天
[08:25] We’ve never even been away for a… a weekend. 周末从没聚首
[08:31] I was going to surprise you tonight, but, uh… 本来今晚想令你惊喜
[08:37] It’s a cruise. 邮轮
[08:41] This is so unfair, Alex. 阿历克斯 这不公平
[08:43] You can’t pull out tickets to some exotic island 不能拿出船票 到小岛旅行
[08:47] and think that’ll make everything OK. 就以为能解决一切
[08:49] I don’t expect 不是
[08:51] that I can make it all right, but, maybe I thought we could. 但我想也许我们可以
[08:54] No. Don’t do that. 别这样
[08:56] I wanna be depressed. I don’t want you to do that. 现在我心情不好 别这样
[08:59] Don’t! 不要
[09:00] All right, all right. 好吧 好吧
[09:04] -Don’t. -I won’t. -不要 -好的
[09:36] Welcome to the Seabourn Legend. 欢迎到海洋传奇号
[09:38] Thank you. Welcome. 多谢 欢迎
[09:40] Oh, now, this is a cute couple. 你们真合衬
[09:42] How about a picture? Don’t move! 拍张相片 别动
[09:45] -What are your names? -Annie and Alex. -怎么称呼 -安妮 阿历克斯
[09:47] My name’s Dante. 我叫丹特
[09:49] -A big smile for the newlyweds? -Actually, we’re not newlyweds. -新婚夫妇开心笑 -我们不是新婚夫妇
[09:53] Only $34.50 for a double set of mugs, 三十四元五角印两套相
[09:55] and if you don’t like them, you get a photo credit. 若不满意 拿回来再印有折扣
[09:59] Welcome to paradise, and the name’s Dante! 欢迎到天堂 我叫丹特
[10:02] This ship has five passenger decks, 船上客运部分有五层
[10:04] A B C D E A, B, C, D, E.
[10:08] There’s a swimming pool, a health spa, a beauty salon, a casino… 有游泳池 美容院 赌场
[10:12] Hey. Excuse me. 对不起
[10:14] Sir? 先生
[10:15] I’m a little upset. My golf clubs -have you found them? 我开始有点恼火 找到我的高尔夫球杆吗
[10:18] Yes. They’re downstairs in storage and I’ll bring them up 没理由光火 球杆在下面贮物室
[10:22] as soon as I get this lovely couple to their cabin. 我带他们去船舱后便给你找
[10:33] These are the coordinates for the first leg, Captain. 船长 这是首段航程的座标
[10:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:40] Thruster is in. 推动器开动
[10:41] -All engines on stand-by. -Let’s take her out, then. -机器都准备好 -开船吧
[10:46] Welcome to your suite. 欢迎到客舱
[10:49] Believe me, 相信我
[10:51] you’ll be sorry to leave room 6088, your happy and humble home. 你们舍不得离开6088室
[10:54] If you need anything, you just call Ashton. 若两位需要什么 就找我
[11:00] And let me thank you both in advance for the generous gratuity 多谢你们航程结束时
[11:03] I know you’ll be leaving me at the end of this cruise. 给我的大笔赏金
[11:05] -Just kidding. -But not really. -说笑了 -不一定说笑
[11:09] Oh. And, you two, have a nice honeymoon. 祝蜜月愉快
[11:13] Oh, we’re… we’re not 我们没有
[11:14] not married. 没有结婚
[11:22] Thank you. 多谢
[11:24] Thank you. 多谢
[11:30] Yes! 好啊
[11:32] All of a sudden, I have Love Boat fever. 很想发生电视奇幻之旅的情节
[11:36] It feels really good. 真舒服
[11:37] I am really excited about being on a cruise ship. 坐邮轮真兴奋
[11:41] I don’t know why. 不知为什么
[11:43] Maybe they pump drugs through the air-conditioning system. 也许会用冷气系统 来运送毒品
[11:46] What do you think? 你认为呢
[11:48] You know what I need? Lots of those yummy little drinks 知道我要啥 要大喝美味饮品
[11:52] with those highly impractical umbrellas in ’em. 配上没实用的小雨伞
[11:56] That is what I need. 这是我要的
[11:59] Yeah, you’re looking good. 你看上去不错
[12:02] So, who’s ready to party on the big boat besides me? 谁陪我在船上玩乐
[12:09] You look tense. 你看上去有点紧张
[12:11] Tense? No. We’re here to relax. 不 我们是来松弛神经的
[12:14] -Let’s get a drink. -Let’s go. -来喝一杯 -好
[12:16] We’re going to have a really good time. 一定会很好玩
[12:49] Yeah! 是啊
[12:57] Love it! 好极
[12:59] Thank you. 多谢
[13:01] See you later. Bye. 迟些见
[13:10] So, what do you want to do? 想怎样
[13:12] Do you want to shuffleboard, then room or… 玩游戏 然后入房
[13:15] room, then shuffleboard? 还是先入房 再玩游戏
[13:18] Or hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm? 或者 嗯
[13:20] Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm. 嗯 嗯
[13:21] Room, room. 入房 入房
[13:23] OK. 好吧
[13:25] If it’s all right with your new boyfriend over there. Romeo. 若你的新男友不反对的话 大情人
[13:30] His name’s Geiger. 他叫基格
[13:31] -Oh? -Yes. Yes, we talked. -哦 -对 我们有交谈
[13:33] Not very interested in golf for someone who had a fit about his clubs. 重视球竿 却不爱玩高尔夫球
[13:40] the tournament’s on behind him. He hasn’t even glanced at the TV. 他后面的电视在播比赛 他却连看都没看
[13:47] You’re absolutely right. I think we need to arrest him. Excuse me! 说得对 应拘捕他 失陪
[13:51] Whoa, whoa, whoa! 哇 哇 哇
[13:53] Aw, honey, you just wanted a hug. 甜心 你只需要人拥抱
[13:57] You’re so sweet. 你真好
[14:00] I got to ask you to do me a favour, 要你帮个忙
[14:02] something I’ve never asked you to do before. 从未要求过你
[14:05] What’s that? 什么
[14:07] -I need you to boogie with me. -Oh, no, I don’t boogie. -想你与我跳舞 -我不会跳
[14:11] Just run in place. Run in place. 跟着跳
[14:15] Come on, baby. 来吧
[14:47] Wake up, boys. 小子 起身吧
[16:03] See, the misconception is that fat is bad. 一般人有误解 认为脂肪不好
[16:07] In order to lose fat, you shouldn’t eat fat. 要减肥就别吃脂肪
[16:09] Well, guess what, guys? 知道吗 错
[16:11] False. Your body’s just a giant computer. 你们的身体就是巨型电脑
[16:14] Mm. See, if you don’t eat fat, 若不吃脂肪
[16:17] your body’s mainframe goes, whoa! 身体便会垮 哇
[16:19] Whoa! 哇
[16:20] Better keep whatever fat I’ve got. 最好保持我现在的脂肪
[16:23] So you see, we at Fatbusters 我们减肥大师认为
[16:25] well, we say fat is your friend. 脂肪是良友
[16:27] Oh, yeah, a good friend, yeah. 良友 我需要良友
[16:28] I could use a good friend. 也许这就是良友
[16:30] Yeah? Here, meet this guy. 是吗 认识这个家伙
[16:32] -Mmm. -Good. -嗯 -好的
[16:33] There you go. 你去那里
[16:36] ∮ Take my whole life, too ∮ 带走我整个生命
[16:42] ∮ I can’t help ∮ 我不由自主
[16:45] ∮ Falling in love with you ∮ 爱上你
[16:52] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们 先生们
[16:54] I have a question. 我有个问题
[16:56] Who here would like a peek 有谁想看看
[16:58] at a multimillion-dollar jewellery collection? 千万元的珠宝珍藏
[17:03] OK. On board, we have the Diamond Jewellers Of America with us tonight. 美国珠宝钻石公司在船上
[17:08] They would like to show you something. 向各位展示珍宝
[17:11] Maybe we should get you a little something. 也许应买点宝石给你
[17:14] I’ll take a Camel unfiltered. 我要一支没滤嘴的烟
[17:16] Aren’t you wearing the nicotine patch? 你不是戒烟吗
[17:18] The only way that patch is gonna help me 那对我唯一的帮助
[17:20] is if I roll it and smoke it. 就是把它卷起来抽掉
[17:22] Good evening. 晚上好
[17:25] Big diamond. 钻石
[17:49] Don’t bunny-hop. 别这样
[18:16] That’s impressive. 真引人注目啊
[18:18] I wanted to learn another language. 我要学另一种语言
[18:21] Her name is Drew. 她名叫杜仪
[18:27] She wants to know if you’re my sister. 她问 你是否我妹妹
[18:30] Oh. 哦
[18:31] Let her down easy. 将真相告诉她
[18:39] She says you’re very beautiful and 她说你非常美丽
[18:43] our kids will be very beautiful. 我们将来的孩子也会很漂亮
[18:48] Thank you. 多谢
[18:55] Uh, can you picture me as a mum? 能想像我做妈妈的样子
[18:58] I think you’d make a beautiful mother. 你会是个美丽的妈妈
[19:00] Just, uh, don’t drive the carpool. 但不要做孩子的司机
[19:06] Jeez. Kids… I don’t know. 孩子 我不知
[19:09] What, kids aren’t on the menu? 什么 不计划生孩子
[19:11] Uh, kids are on the menu. 当然会生孩子
[19:13] It just depends on who’s ordering. 要看父亲是谁
[19:17] -I love it. It’s beautiful. -You’re beautiful. -真好 美极了 -你真美
[19:20] That’ll make a great picture. Hold on. Let me get this one. 会很好看 我来拍下
[19:23] -Look. -Look. -看 -看
[19:29] So, can I order à la carte? 可否点菜
[19:34] I don’t know if you’re sittin’ in my section. 不知你是否真心爱我
[19:37] I requested this table. 是我追求你的
[19:42] Are you a good tipper? 不惜一切
[19:44] Hmm. Depends on the service. 视乎服务如何
[19:46] It’s always service with a smile for you. 叫你满意
[19:50] How about at every meal? 一生一世
[19:53] You getting serious right now? 认真的
[19:56] Well… 听着
[19:58] -Yeah, I… -Wow. -对 我 -哗
[20:01] I mean, 我是说
[20:02] wow. 哇哦
[20:04] I just, you know, the other day, 我刚刚 你知道 这一天
[20:06] I just found out I’m dating a daredevil, 我刚知道男友要出生入死
[20:08] so this is like, you know… 这就像 你知道
[20:13] Oh, you’re not serious. 你不是认真的
[20:15] You’re not. 别说笑
[20:18] -Hello? -Annie? -喂 -安妮
[20:21] What? 什么
[20:22] I’m, uh, I’m a little seasick. 我有点晕船浪
[20:24] Huh? OK. 好
[20:27] Let’s go. 走吧
[21:27] I’ll get the main valve! 我去关大掣
[21:34] -Thank you. -You’re welcome, sir. -谢谢 -别客气 先生
[21:48] I’m sorry, sir. You can’t be here right now. 先生 你不能在这里
[21:51] I must be lost. 我迷路了
[21:52] I saw the lights, thought this was the casino. 我看到灯光以为是赌场
[21:57] Uh, sir, please don’t touch those! 不 先生 别碰
[22:01] Sure could use a drink. 找点酒喝
[22:04] Any of you gambling men? 你们赌钱吗
[22:07] -Uh! -Sir! -啊 -先生
[22:09] Help the gentleman up, please. 帮这位先生出去
[22:10] OK, sir, come on. 来 先生
[22:11] Let’s get him up. 扶他起来
[22:13] Sir, may we assist you to help find your cabin? 可否助你找你的船舱
[22:16] Oh, no. I know where it is. 不 我知道在那里 我知
[22:18] I… I know when I’m not wanted. 不受欢迎
[22:20] You guys just… 你们
[22:22] watch where you’re going. 小心航线
[22:26] We’ll do just that. 我们会小心的
[22:31] Goodnight, sir. 晚安
[22:32] Listen, let’s get you back to your room. 听着 带你回你的房间
[22:46] Goodnight. 晚安
[23:57] Satellite looks good, sir. 卫星资料说天气很好
[23:59] We should have smooth sailing for the rest of the night. 今晚航程会很顺利
[24:03] OK, switch us back to autopilot. 转为自动导航
[24:07] That’s right. 好的
[24:08] Switch us over. 启动完毕
[24:10] You never let me have any fun. 你从不让我寻开心
[24:12] No fun? You have all the fun in the world. 不开心 你有这世上所有的开心
[24:15] We have fun together, don’t we? 我们在一起多开心
[24:17] Whenever you want something, I buy it for you automatically. 你要什么 我买什么 带你去
[24:20] I take you to concerts, museums, movies. 我带你去音乐会 博物馆 看电影
[24:23] I do all the housework. 我做家务
[24:24] Who does the tidying up? I do. 谁收拾东西 我
[24:27] Who does the cooking? I do. 谁煮饭 我
[24:29] You and I, we have lots of fun. 我们两人很开心
[24:31] Don’t we, Lolita? 对吗 罗莉
[24:36] Come here. 过来
[24:48] Time for group therapy, boys. 小子 来个集体治疗
[24:56] Oh. I wouldn’t trade you 哦 我才不愿
[25:00] for all the doctors in the world. 医生来医我
[25:09] You take care of me, 你们照顾我
[25:12] I’ll take care of the ship. 我来照顾这船
[25:49] Alex? 阿历克斯
[25:53] Annie, Annie. 安妮
[25:56] I’ve been looking all over the ship for you. 我到处找你
[25:59] Maybe you should have looked in bed, where you left me. 或许你应回房找
[26:03] You looked so beautiful, I didn’t, uh 你很好看 我不想
[26:06] want to wake you up. 弄醒你
[26:07] Yeah, beautiful woman in bed, naked… 对 美人春睡
[26:09] you had to leave. I get that. 你却要离开
[26:12] -Skeet shooting. -Skeet shooting? -射泥碟 -射泥碟
[26:15] You went skeet shooting, but you couldn’t… 你去射泥碟 你就不能
[26:16] Is that our song? 那是我们的歌
[26:17] take one day not to go shooting? 停一天不射击吗
[26:19] I wish they’d play that over and over again. 我希望一遍一遍反复放
[26:21] I need a little fresh air 我需要点新鲜空气
[26:22] after an evening tied as one of the most embarrassing of my adult life. 昨晚真尴尬
[26:26] Oh… if you want me to be honest, 老实说
[26:28] I kind of like the fact that you got sick. 我喜欢你不舒服
[26:31] Well, 好吧
[26:33] don’t quite know how to respond to that. 不知怎么说
[26:35] Well, all I’m saying is that I just like taking care of you, that’s all. 我想说 我喜欢照顾你
[26:42] And what I said when you were joking about that kid thing 你谈到生孩子的事时
[26:47] for a second, I thought you were completely serious. 有一刹那 以为你是认真的
[26:49] I thought you were actually gonna ask, you know 以为你求婚
[26:53] and last night, when you were basically blacked out, 昨晚你不舒服 我想
[26:56] I was like, he’s a cop, and 他是警探
[26:58] you don’t even know his cop number. 我连他的编号也不知
[27:01] My badge number? 警章号码
[27:03] Badge number, see? 警章号码 看
[27:04] I don’t even know what it’s called. 我连那东西叫什么也不知
[27:07] What does my badge number have to do with anything? 有什么关系
[27:10] Well, the point is… is that if you look at it, 问题是 若你想想
[27:12] we basically don’t… don’t even know each other. 我们根本不了解对方
[27:16] And… 而且
[27:18] Um… 嗯
[27:21] To get that serious and… 若认真起来
[27:24] to make that kind of commitment, I mean, 要谈婚论嫁
[27:28] it’s probably the last thing that, 也许昨晚
[27:31] that we both need right now, right? 不是适当的时候 对吗
[27:33] Yeah. 对
[27:37] Attention. 请注意
[27:40] If you would like to reserve water skis, 若想预订滑水
[27:42] paddle boats, jet skis, or wave runners for use 水上电单车或电动船
[27:45] while we’re docked at one of our upcoming ports 在我们到达下一个港口前
[27:47] Did you feel we were underdressed last night? 昨晚真的穿得太随便
[27:56] What’s this? 是什么
[27:58] Excuse me. I do believe I had the Do Not Disturb sign on the door. 对不起 我在门外挂了”请勿打扰”
[28:03] Actually, it was Make Up Room, Please. 不 是”请清理房间”
[28:06] Maybe… maybe you flipped the card. 也许是你或我弄转了牌
[28:09] Maybe I flipped the card. 也许是我转了牌子
[28:12] Let’s not split hairs. 别再争驳
[28:35] Captain on the bridge. 船长到船桥
[28:38] What’s wrong, Merced? 什么不妥
[28:39] I’m late for my guests. 我要赶去见客人
[28:41] Uh, yeah, I can’t explain it, sir. 船长 这无法解释
[28:43] We’re four degrees off course. 偏离航线四度
[28:46] Well, switch us back to manual, then. 转回人手控制
[28:48] We tried, sir. The autopilot won’t go down. 已试过 但自动导航不能停止
[28:52] Well, try again. 再试吧
[28:54] I did. I sent an engineer to check the mainframe. 已试过 找工程师去检查
[28:59] I sent Eric to run a mainframe diagnostic. 我让埃里克去诊断主机了
[29:02] Everything seems normal. 一切似乎正常
[29:04] Human error. 人为错误
[29:06] Must be human error. 一定是人为错误
[29:09] Keep an eye on it. 密切注意
[29:11] Yes, sir. 是 先生
[29:41] They were out of size 10s. 没有我的码
[29:44] You know, I told them size didn’t matter, but, uh 我说别管码但
[29:46] they wouldn’t give them to me. 他们不给我
[30:05] -One more thing. -What? -还有一事 -什么
[30:10] I’d like to boogie with you. 我想与你跳舞
[30:15] We’re still four degrees off course. 我们仍偏离航线
[30:17] Did you check the mainframe, Eric? 船身没问题
[30:20] Captain Pollard, good evening. 保勒船长 晚安
[30:23] How can you be running the ship 你不在船桥
[30:25] if you’re not on the bridge? 怎么指挥船只
[30:26] Who is running the ship? 谁在指挥船只
[30:28] Oh, yeah. I am. 噢 是我
[30:31] What is this? Who are you? 你是谁
[30:33] I spent a great many years developing computer systems 多年来 我研究船只电脑系统
[30:36] for these cruise liners, including this baby. 包括这类船只
[30:38] And then I got pushed away! 却遭解雇
[30:41] What are you talking about? 什么意思
[30:43] That’s what really infuriates me. 叫我光火
[30:45] You don’t even know what I’m talking about. 你不知我说什么
[30:47] How dare you! 你真斗胆
[30:52] Traditionally speaking, 传统上
[30:53] isn’t it true the captain goes down with the ship? 船长不是要与船只共存亡吗
[31:18] -I got one more. Stand right here. -Oh, OK. -我还要拍一张 站在这里 -好的
[31:21] -This is good. -OK. -那很好 -是的
[31:23] Captain, 船长
[31:24] sweetheart, would you mind taking a picture with my sister and me? 可否与我和妹妹拍照
[31:27] No. Not at all. 当然
[31:30] Get in the middle. 站在中间
[31:31] Right here. OK. 在这儿 好的
[31:34] Say Dallas. 笑
[31:36] Dallas. 笑一个
[31:37] -Ooh! -Ooh! -噢 -噢
[31:38] Nice tropical shower. 可爱的热带骤雨
[31:41] Water’s gonna be beautiful tonight, ladies. 今晚海水会很美
[31:47] Good evening. 晚上好
[31:55] No, I’m sorry. 对不起
[31:57] Without ajacket, 不配外套
[31:59] that dress is not appropriate. 那裙子不好看
[32:01] Daddy’s right. 爹地说得对
[32:03] I like this dress, and it’s fine. 我喜欢 没问题
[32:06] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[32:08] You look like a clown. 你看起来像个小丑
[32:11] No, I don’t. 不是
[32:15] Well, she’s fine. 她没事的
[32:17] Let her go. 由她吧
[32:20] She’ll be back. 她会回来
[32:41] now. 现在
[33:03] What the hell is going on? 什么事
[33:05] I don’t know, sir. 不知道
[33:07] Where’s the chief engineer? 首席工程师呢
[33:48] This almost seems too perfect, doesn’t it? 似乎一切太完美了
[33:51] Want me to step on your feet? 想我踢醒你
[33:54] You already did. 你已经做了
[33:55] Oh. I meant again. 可否再踢你
[34:10] Hurry. 快
[34:21] You know, I left you alone this morning 今早留下你一人
[34:23] because I needed to be alone to think. 因为我要要单独想一想
[34:26] Yeah. 是啊
[34:28] See, the one thing that’s got me through everything in my life, 在我人生中遇到的每件事
[34:31] the one thing I could always trust, 我总是
[34:33] has been my instinct. 相信直觉
[34:35] It has never been more certain than it is now. 现在更觉需要
[34:41] Really? 真的
[34:42] Yeah. 真的
[34:46] What are you saying? 你想说什么
[34:48] What I’m saying is, uh 我是说
[34:53] I think that we should… 我想我们应
[34:58] Oh, man, no. No, no, no, no. 天 不
[35:00] Come on, keep dancing. Keep dancing. Come on. 继续跳舞 继续跳舞
[35:08] Hold up. Hold on. 等等
[35:15] Jesus Christ! The main pumps are off! 天 真空泵关掉
[35:18] She ain’t pumping out! 管道热度上升
[35:21] Shut down engines three and four! 关上引擎三和四
[35:23] Get out of here! 快走
[35:28] Sir! 长官
[35:30] Look, they’re not gonna hold. 其他引擎承受不了
[35:32] Sir. 长官
[35:33] -Find the captain, will you? -Yes, sir. -找船长 -是 长官
[35:50] Harvey, it’s an earthquake! 地震 不可能
[35:51] It can’t be! We’re at sea! 我们在海上
[36:01] Look out! 小心
[36:02] Watch it! 看
[36:05] No! 不
[36:07] This is my vacation! Damn it! 我在渡假
[36:09] I had nothing to do with this. 不想遇到这事情
[36:10] Turn off engine three A 关掉引擎三A
[36:13] It’s not working! 它不工作了
[37:01] It’s all right, it’s all right. 好了 好了
[37:03] It’s over. It’s over. 都过去了
[37:04] Ladies and gentleman, 各位
[37:06] I’m Liza, your cruise director. 我是邮轮经理丽莎
[37:08] Uh, this is only a minor incident. 这是小意外
[37:10] Everything will be back to normal in a few moments. 一切很快会恢复正常
[37:13] Why do I really not believe her right now? 为何不信她
[37:17] Terminal malfunction, structural trauma. 二级失效 结构震动
[37:20] Take a look at these monitors. 看看显示屏
[37:22] We’re losing power all over the ship. 我们失去动力
[37:25] I want all emergency teams in position. 叫紧急队准备
[37:27] Get the coastguard on the line. 找海岸巡逻队
[37:29] I don’t care! 我不管
[37:30] Put me onto engine control! 引擎控制在哪里
[37:34] Try the low frequencies. 试试低频率
[37:36] The signal’s gone. I’ve got nothing. 收不到讯号 我什么都收不到
[37:39] Engine three’s down, sir. Can we do anything? 引擎三号失灵 怎样
[37:42] Try and run a link to the engine room. 接驳机房
[37:44] Joe, issue hand-held radios to all the crew. 向船员发通话机
[37:47] And, please, somebody find the captain! 找船长回来
[37:50] The system’s not responding. 系统没反应
[37:52] -Yes? -Mr Juliano. -什么事 -祖尼先生
[37:54] Looks like the Seabourn Legend isn’t fairing too well. 看来海洋传奇号不妥
[37:59] I advise you to start the evacuation procedure. 建议你开始撤走乘客程序
[38:03] Who is this? 你是谁
[38:05] Someone you should start listening to. 你要听我说
[38:08] I want you to sound the alarm immediately. 立即发警号
[38:10] Time is running out. 时间无多
[38:12] I can’t do that. Only the captain can. 我没有这权 只有船长
[38:15] The captain is dead, Mr Juliano, 祖尼先生 船长已经死了
[38:17] which means you’re now responsible for the people on this ship. 即是说全船人交由你负责
[38:21] Don’t waste time radioing the coastguard or code in an SOS. 别浪费时间叫海岸巡逻队
[38:25] I’ve cut off all outside communication. 我已切断对外通讯
[38:29] You don’t understand. Maritime regulations state that… 但海事法例规定
[38:32] Mr Juliano, you are in command of this vessel. 祖尼先生 船现由你指挥
[38:34] The authority is yours. 你有这权
[38:37] I’ll make it easy on you, Mr Juliano. 令你容易一点
[38:40] I’d like you to look at the emergency fire display. 看看紧急火警荧幕
[38:46] Look at the port side, 看甲板
[38:48] C deck, section 686 on your display. C的左边第686段
[38:54] What the hell do you think you’re doing? 你认为你在做什么
[39:07] My God. 天
[39:15] See what you made me do? 看你要我做什么
[39:17] OK, just wait a minute. Please. 好吧 等等
[39:20] And now the forward section on the A deck 现在看甲板A的前半部分
[39:23] on both sides of the bow thrusters. 船舱两侧
[39:32] Also look at D deck sections 187 and 188. 再望甲板D187和188段
[39:46] Sir? 大副
[39:48] All the fires are contained by fire doors, which I control 我将门关上控制火势
[39:52] and will open if necessary. 若有需要 我会将门打开
[39:54] I’ve positioned charges throughout the ship 我在全船放置了炸弹
[39:56] and will set them off without hesitation. 等着引爆
[39:59] Sir, I think you should push the button. 我认为你应按下掣
[40:04] How am I supposed to abandon the ship while it’s moving? 船还能动时 我怎能弃船
[40:08] The ship will stop in exactly three minutes. 船会在三分钟内停止
[40:10] I give you 15 minutes to evacuate. 我给你十五分钟撤退
[40:14] Now sound the alarm 现在按警钟
[40:18] or I’ll burn her down. 否则我会将船烧毁
[40:21] Sir, I really think you should push the button. 我想你真的应按下掣
[40:42] Attention. Attention, please. 请注意
[40:45] This is the First Officer. 我是大副
[40:47] All passengers and crew, proceed to the muster deck. 所有乘客和船员请前往集合甲板
[40:51] The Seabourn Legend is to be immediately evacuated. 我们要弃船
[40:54] This is not a drill. 这不是演习
[40:56] I repeat, this is not a drill. 我重覆 不是演习 保持冷静
[40:59] Abandon ship for this? 弃船
[41:01] Does that make any sense? 可能吗
[41:03] Let’s go. Come on. 走吧
[41:05] Everyone through the rear door! 每个人通过后门
[41:07] -We’ve got to find Drew. -We’ll find her, sweetheart. -我们必须找到杜仪 -我们会找到的 亲爱的
[41:10] -She can’t hear this! -I know. We’ll find her. -她听不到广播 -我知道 会找到她的
[41:13] No. No, Frank. 不 不 法兰
[41:15] No, I have a feeling about this. Come on. 我有预感
[41:18] Outside, to the muster deck. 所有乘客和船员前往集合甲板
[41:19] Let’s go. Follow me. 我们走 跟住
[41:21] Yes, please keep moving. 对 请保持速度
[41:26] -Sulphur. -What? -硫 -什么
[41:28] -You smell sulphur? -What do you mean? -嗅到吗 硫 -你什么意思
[41:31] Sulphur out of that vent. 由管道泄出
[41:33] I swear I am never leaving the house again. 我发誓以后不再出门
[41:35] Calmly go immediately to the lifeboat stations. 立即去救生艇站
[41:38] All hands evacuate. “何时启动 现在”
[41:40] Engineers and electricians, 工程和电工人员
[41:41] abandon your posts 不要管别的
[41:43] and assist passengers at your lifeboat assignment. 帮助乘客上救生艇
[41:53] This way, ladies and gentlemen! 各位 这边
[41:55] Please hurry! Please hurry! 请快点
[42:03] Everybody, hang on! 坐稳
[42:04] Go! 走
[42:21] Hey, no! 嗨 不
[42:22] No! The doors! 开门
[42:23] Let me out! 让我出去
[42:25] This door won’t open! 打不开
[42:26] Let me in there! 让我来
[42:39] Come on. 快
[42:43] Ask him, Rupert, ask him! 问问他
[42:45] Look, I’ve got to speak to someone in charge! 他在安排乘客
[42:47] He’s loading the lifeboats. 上救生艇
[42:48] You’re gonna miss them if we don’t hurry. 如果我们不抓紧就会错过
[43:01] Oh, God. 天
[43:04] Push away from the ship! 从船上推开
[43:06] You know what? I wanna chase something down. 我要去查看一下
[43:08] What are you doing? 你干什么
[43:09] It seems odd. 有点古怪
[43:11] They’re abandoning ship in the middle of night. 对 深夜弃船
[43:13] I’ll be right back. Go. Follow the crew. 跟着船员 我很快回来
[43:15] Uh, no. Alex! 不 阿历克斯
[43:17] Follow the crew. I’ll be right back. 跟着船员 我会回来的
[43:19] No! Jeez! 气死人
[43:21] Watch your step, ma’am. 小心
[43:23] Please, please stay seated. 坐隐
[43:27] Sorry. Sorry. 对不起
[43:28] Watch your step! 看脚下
[43:29] This way! 这边
[43:47] Christ. He’s locked us out. 天 他不让我们进入电脑系统
[43:57] Sir, get yourself to a lifeboat! 先生 请上救生艇
[43:59] Take it easy, man. I’m LAPD. 别紧张 我是洛杉矶警员
[44:01] What? You’re what? 什么 你是什么
[44:03] What is that? 那是什么
[44:04] Have any of these fires been confirmed? 证实有火警吗
[44:07] We’re loading the lifeboats, sir. 我们在放救生艇 先生
[44:10] Do you need more confirmation than that? 还要证实
[44:12] Yeah. 是
[44:41] Last boat! Everybody goes right now! 最后一艘救生艇 立即全部离船
[44:44] Everybody, into the boat! 各位上艇
[44:46] That way, folks! Quickly! 那边 快
[44:47] Come on, come on. 快 快
[44:48] Drew. 杜仪
[44:50] Help us, somebody! 帮帮我们
[44:52] Drew wasn’t in the room. 杜仪不在房内
[44:53] Celeste, we have looked everywhere! 薛莉 我们已经找遍了
[44:55] You guys, she’s probably on another lifeboat. 她一定在另一艘救生艇上
[44:57] But we can’t leave without her! 但不能留下她
[44:58] Come on. 快
[44:59] I’m sure she’s fine. 她没事的
[45:00] Come on, let’s go! Let’s go! 快 走 走
[45:03] Celeste, there isn’t time. Drew’s gotten on another boat. 没时间了 杜仪在另一艘艇
[45:07] Who’s the officer? 谁是警官
[45:09] I wanna see my sister! 我想见我妹妹
[45:11] Go, go, go, go! 走 走 走
[45:15] Alex, come on! It’s the last boat! 阿历克斯 这是最后一艘艇
[45:17] Come on, sir, we gotta move! 先生 快走
[45:19] Move it! Quickly! 快走
[45:20] -Did you find Drew? -She’s not on the boat. -找到杜仪吗 -她不在这里
[45:23] Did someone run a count? 有数人吗
[45:24] She’s probably on another boat, sir. 她一定在另一艘艇上
[45:26] Now, just get on, OK? 上艇吧
[45:27] About these fires. Something’s strange. 这些火很怪
[45:30] Your board’s lit up. This is sulphur-based smoke. 烟中有硫味
[45:32] -It makes no sense. -Alex, come on. -没理由-阿历克斯 快
[45:34] I can only lower the boat when the ship isn’t moving. 船停止时 我才能放下救生艇
[45:37] I’ve got no time left, 没时间
[45:39] and I don’t know what this guy is capable of! 不知这家伙会做什么
[45:41] What guy? What guy?! 什么家伙 什么家伙
[45:56] We’re on our way. 我们来了
[46:08] Oh, my God! The boat is moving! 天 船开动了
[46:13] What is happening? 发生什么事
[46:19] Annie, jump! 安妮 跳
[46:20] We have to bring it back up! 拉上去
[46:22] Hold on to the rails! 抓住绳
[46:26] Ensign, what’s going on? 拉上去 什么事
[46:28] The winch must be jammed! 绞盘堵住了
[46:37] We gotta stop the ship! 我们必须让船停下
[46:52] What..? What…? 什么 什么
[46:54] What are you doing? 你干什么
[46:56] That cable will never hold,… 绳缆不够力
[46:57] and we’ve got to get them out. 我们要去救他们
[46:59] What do you mean, we? Alex? 什么我们
[47:08] -OK. -You got it? -好的 -弄好了吗
[47:13] Be careful. 小心
[47:16] I’ll be right back. 我很快回来
[47:17] OK. 好的
[47:47] What the hell is he doing?! 他在做什么
[47:49] He said he’d be right back! 他说他很快回来
[47:58] We better get that end back up! 我们最好把下坠部分拉回来
[48:00] If it hits the water on that angle, 若这样下水
[48:03] it’ll collapse! 就糟了
[48:05] Don’t move! 别动
[48:06] Please! 求你
[48:07] Please pull us up! 拉我们上来
[48:09] We’re trying. 我们在试
[48:10] Stay calm and keep the weight balanced. 冷静点 保持艇身平衡
[48:13] We’ll bring you up one by one. 会一个一个救你们
[48:16] She’s still there! 她亦在船上
[48:18] I know she’s still on the ship! 我知道她在船上
[48:20] Celeste, where are you going?! 你去哪了
[48:23] Don’t… Don’t move! 别动
[48:25] It’ll fall! 会跌下去
[48:45] Throw me a rope! I need to attach… 抛给我一条绳 我会绑紧
[48:47] Oh, sweetheart, it’s not your fault. 不是你的错
[48:50] OK. Oh, here. OK. 好 这里
[48:54] Watch out! 小心
[48:56] Now, get the rope! Grab the rope! 抓紧绳 抓紧绳
[48:58] I’ll get it! 我会抓到的
[49:00] Careful! 小心
[49:02] I got the rope! 抓到了
[49:04] Tie it up to the hull! 绑住船身
[49:06] Pull the slack! 拉紧
[49:08] Be careful! 小心
[49:10] OK! 好的
[49:18] Hold on! Pull them up! 抓紧 拉他们上来
[49:24] Help! 救命
[49:25] Alex! Alex! 阿历克斯
[49:27] Dante! 救丹狄
[49:30] Help! Help! 救我
[49:38] Help! Help! 救我
[49:53] Come on. 快
[49:54] Pull me up, please! Pull! 拉我上去 求求你 拉
[49:57] Alex! God. Yes, you are nuts. 天 你真是疯子
[49:59] -Come on. Pull me up. -I got you. -拉我上去 -我会救你
[50:02] Please pull! 拉
[50:04] Get another line! 拉另一条绳
[50:06] Quickly! Get another line! 拉另一条绳 快
[50:10] There has to be something else! 一定有方法
[50:14] The gangplank! Get the gangplank! 跳板 用跳板
[50:36] Alex. Alex, Alex. 阿历克斯
[50:39] Hi, uh… 你好
[50:41] Get everybody on here if you can. 快将所有人集中到这里
[50:45] OK. 好的
[50:47] OK. Thanks, man. 谢谢
[50:49] Thank you. OK, thanks. 多谢
[51:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[51:29] That’s the last one, sir. 那是最后一个了
[51:34] Officer, it’s Merced. 大副 是麦士
[51:36] Yes? 什么
[51:39] We have a situation on the bridge. 船桥有问题
[51:41] I bet we do! 好的
[51:43] Keep everybody together, Rudy. 将大家集中一起
[51:44] I’ll be on the bridge. 我去船桥
[51:46] Stay with the passengers. 与乘客一起
[52:03] It’s the radar. 雷达问题
[52:05] First I thought this was a heavy fog bank, but it’s not moving. 开始还以为是浓雾 却不散开
[52:11] Saint Martin. 圣马田
[52:13] Well, there is a harbour on Saint Martin. 圣马田有一港口
[52:16] He must be stopping us on the island. 他要停那里
[52:18] What’s the heading? 驶向那里
[52:21] It is full at southeast 165. 全速向东南
[52:27] You think that’s the harbour? 你以为那是港湾
[52:33] He’s taking us to the cliffs next to the harbour. 他驶我们去港口旁的悬崖
[52:40] He’s gonna slam us into a wall. 叫我们撞向悬崖
[52:42] How long before we hit? 离撞上还有多远
[52:46] How much time have we got? 还有多少时间
[52:48] I’m the first officer on this ship, OK, 听着 我是大副
[52:49] and you’re… 你是
[52:50] You’ve lost control of autopilot, so there’s got to be a hard wire link. 一定有电线糟连接机房控制
[52:54] Yes, that’s exactly right, sir. 对
[52:55] But he’s running it all by remote, and there’s nothing you can do. 但他是用遥控的
[52:59] We gotta find the transmitter. 一定有遥控发射器找出来
[53:01] So how’s he transmitting the fires?! 怎能遥控火头
[53:03] The fires don’t exist. They’re not real. 不 那不是真火
[53:05] Smoke canisters. Stun grenades. 可能在气糟内
[53:07] Probably put them in the air ducts. 放烟雾罐
[53:09] They’re small. 很细的
[53:10] They roll, 会滚动
[53:12] like… 像
[53:13] these. 这些
[53:18] Golf balls. 高尔夫球
[53:19] Golf balls, golf balls. 高尔夫球
[53:22] Geiger. Let’s go get him right now. 基格 我们去抓他
[53:24] Get his cabin number. We’ll get him. I’ll get him. 去他的船舱
[53:26] We’re locked out. 我们手无寸铁
[53:27] Where are the skeet guns? 泥碟枪呢
[53:28] Right here. 在这里
[53:59] Why’s everyone trying to kill me?! 为何人都要杀我
[54:04] What happened? Are you OK? 发生什么事 你没事吗
[54:06] Stay down, stay down. 坐下
[54:08] You’re OK. 你没事
[54:10] I can’t override it. He’s changed all the access codes. 我不能进入 他改了密码
[54:21] We have a very sick boy. 他是个很病的人
[54:23] Exactly. 对
[54:24] Do you think I’d be doing this, if I still had my health? 你想我正常的话 会这样做吗
[54:29] It ends now. 你失败了
[54:30] I know who you are. 我知你是谁
[54:32] I know you, too. 我也知你是谁
[54:34] You look a little wet. 你看上去有点湿
[54:36] You see, Alex, 你看到了 阿历克斯
[54:38] I designed this whole autopilot system. 这自动导航系统是我设计的
[54:41] My company sold it off to almost every shipping line in the world, 我公司将这系统卖往各地船公司
[54:45] but when I got sick, they fired me. 但我一病了 他们便解雇我
[54:50] I had no defence. They just threw me away. 我无法反抗由他们踢走我
[54:53] But now I have a more aggressive defence system. 但我有更厉害的一着
[54:58] Tell me, Alex, 告诉我 阿历克斯
[55:00] did you ever have a false sense of security? 你曾否失去过安全感
[55:14] Everybody, to the deck! 大家上甲板
[55:16] Go! Go! Go! 快
[55:20] Nothing’s secure, Alex. 阿历克斯 世上无处是安全的
[55:28] That was odd. 奇怪
[55:29] You call that odd? What kind of cop are you? 你算什么警察
[55:30] You’re gonna get us all killed! 你差点害死我们
[55:32] No, that’s his plan. 他要害人
[55:34] Where’s engine control? 机房控制室在那里
[55:36] What? Engine control? 什么 机房控制室
[55:37] We’re gonna stop the ship, then we’re gonna get him. 我要将船停下
[55:39] I want you on the upper deck with the other passengers! 快去乘客那里
[55:40] Fine! I’ll find it on my own! 我自己去找
[55:42] Merced, go with him! 跟着他
[55:43] Sir, he’s highly irrational. 大副 他毫无理性
[55:45] You’re an officer on this ship. 你是船员
[55:47] Now, make sure he doesn’t touch a thing! 叫他别乱碰
[55:50] Ashton, you OK? Come on, get up. 没事吗 起来
[55:53] Keep it moving. 继续走
[55:54] Annie. They won’t organize a search, 船员不会找
[55:57] but I know Drew didn’t get away. 但我知道杜仪没离去
[55:59] She’s got to be here somewhere! 她一定还在船上
[56:01] -They’ll find her. -Just keep it moving. -船员会找到她 -继续走
[56:06] This way! 这边
[56:07] Hello, miss. This way. 小姐 这边
[56:10] Dante, stop it. Do you hear that? Listen. 丹狄 别拍 听到吗 留心听
[56:13] Yeah, I hear something coming from down there. 下面有声音
[56:15] Where? Show me. Come on. 哪里 我们去
[56:16] Harder! 大点声
[56:19] Can anybody hear?! Hello! 有人听见吗 喂
[56:21] Alejandro, I don’t like this. 奥拉 我很怕
[56:23] I really don’t like this. 我真的不喜欢
[56:25] It’s coming from down here somewhere. 声音由这里下面发出
[56:28] Anyone! 有人吗
[56:31] Hello! 喂
[56:34] Is anybody in there?! 有人吗
[56:36] Yes! 有
[56:37] Yes, we’re trapped! 有 我们被困住
[56:39] Get us the hell out of here! 救我们出去
[56:41] We’re trying! 我们在试
[56:42] Is there a little girl in there? Drew? 有叫杜仪的小女孩吗
[56:45] No! Just big women! 没有小女孩 只有大女人
[56:47] Excuse me! 什么
[56:48] I mean, normal-sized women! Come on, get us out of here! 我是指正常体型女人 救我们
[56:53] Oh, my God, there’s smoke coming out of the vent! 排气孔有烟冒出来
[56:55] Everybody get back! 所有人退后
[56:56] It’s coming out everywhere! 天 到处是烟
[56:58] Ow. We’re trying. 我们在试
[56:59] Try to block the vent! 封住排气孔
[57:01] Don’t worry. We’ll get you out! 别担心 会救你们
[57:23] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[57:25] They told us to block the vents. 他们说封住排气孔
[57:27] She’s right. 她做得对
[57:28] I’ll help you, lady. 我来帮你 小姐
[57:30] Alejandro, qué pasa? 封住排气孔
[57:31] This smoke’s gonna kill us off. 否则会给浓烟烤死
[57:34] Everybody just hang on! 别气馁
[57:35] We’ll get you out in a second! 我们会很快救你们
[57:37] Help me, Harvey! 夏维 帮我
[57:38] I’m trying to save your life! 我去救你
[57:40] Just hang on! 坚持下去
[57:42] OK. What is this? 好的 这是什么
[57:44] Try that. 试这个
[57:45] -This… this won’t work. -Just try it. I’ll find something else. -没用的 -试试吧 我再去找
[57:53] I told you this won’t work! 已说过没用的
[57:57] It’s coming out everywhere. Harv, give me your pants! 浓烟密布 将你的裤子给我
[58:00] My pants?! No-one else is taking off their pants. 我的裤子 为什么脱裤子
[58:02] I took off mine. 我脱
[58:03] Why hasn’t she taken anything off yet? 为何她不再脱一点
[58:06] Cos I’m not wearing any underwear, Harvey. 我下面是真空的
[58:12] I can’t breathe. 我不能呼吸
[58:14] Come on, hurry up! 快点 赶紧
[58:16] Come on! 快点
[58:21] What do we have? 有什么呢
[58:28] Yeah, this’ll do. 这个有用
[58:36] This will do. 不 这个才有用
[58:39] Did you try to close the fuel tanks manually? 有试过用手关油缺 断电源吗
[58:42] Yeah, but he’s sealed off all access to engine room four. 有 但他将四号机房的通道关掉
[58:49] Which of these controls the autopilot? 什么控制自动导航
[58:51] I don’t know. I’m the navigator. 不知道 我是领航员
[58:53] I’m not familiar with this equipment. 不熟悉机器
[58:55] Oh, you’re not familiar? 你不熟
[58:56] I see. 原来这样
[58:59] Are you, uh 你熟悉
[59:00] familiar with this? 这情况吗
[59:08] Sir, this is Merced in engine control! 大副 我是麦士 我在机房
[59:10] He’s smashing up all the equipment! 他在破坏机器
[59:12] Do you copy? 收到没
[59:13] Which of these is not hooked up to the computer? 那部不是与电脑接驳的
[59:15] There’s plenty not hooked up to the computer 很多都不是
[59:18] but nothing that overrides his programme. 但无法破解那程序
[59:20] Then we have to fool his programme. 那么便用计骗这程式
[59:22] We cannot stop the ship. 不能将船停下
[59:24] I wanna slow it down. 我要它慢下来
[59:28] You gonna let the air out of our tyres? 把轮胎里的气放掉
[59:30] -What are these switches? -Don’t you touch them! -这些是什么 -别碰
[59:32] They open the ballast doors! You wanna flood the ship?! 打开舱压门会使船浸水
[59:38] Sir, this is Merced! Does anybody copy? 我是麦士 收到吗
[59:41] Hello? Somebody answer me! 喂 快答话
[59:43] We’re gonna flood the ship like you said. 如你所说 使船浸水
[59:45] What are you talking about? 你说什么
[59:49] Right, you shut up! You shut your mouth! 住口
[59:51] I never said that! 我从没那样说过
[59:52] If we take on too much water, 如果放进太多的水
[59:54] we’ll all go down. 这样会沉船
[59:56] Sir! Somebody answer me! 快答话
[59:58] Listen… 听
[1:00:03] Flood it. 灌水
[1:00:14] It’s not working! 没用
[1:00:16] Will you hurry up?! 快点
[1:00:18] Wait. Dante, I think I’ve got something. 等等 丹狄 有办法
[1:00:22] Everybody, back off! 大家退后
[1:00:23] Hurry up! Hurry up! 快点
[1:00:25] Yeah, we found the key. 找到匙
[1:00:27] What? 什么
[1:00:48] OK, OK. 好吧 好吧
[1:00:50] Kick. Can you kick it? 踢 能踢开吗
[1:00:52] Look out! 小心
[1:00:56] Can you get out? 能出来吗
[1:00:59] Can you guys get out? 能出来吗
[1:01:00] If you’ll back off with the saw. 把锯拿开才成
[1:01:03] What?! 什么
[1:01:04] If you’ll back off with the saw, we’ll give it a try! 若你把锯拿开 我们会试一试
[1:01:09] Oh, sorry! I’m sorry. Sorry. 对不起
[1:01:18] How much longer? 还要多久
[1:01:19] I’ve never let a million gallons of water into a ship before. 从未试过放百万加仑水入船内
[1:01:22] Give me a second. 给我点时间
[1:01:24] I’ve got three watertight doors to close 要关上三道防水门
[1:01:28] and I’ve got to shut off these sensors as well. 还有三道感应器
[1:01:32] Where’s this? 这是那里
[1:01:35] That’s the ballast room. 压舱门
[1:01:36] That’s right underneath us. 就在我们下面
[1:01:39] That’s what we’re flooding. 正要灌水
[1:01:44] All right, watertight doors are closed. 防水门已关上
[1:01:46] Ballast doors should open any minute. 正打开压舱门
[1:01:48] Shit! 妈的
[1:01:52] You just told me to open them! 你刚叫我开的
[1:02:05] Follow me. 跟我来
[1:02:21] I can’t close itjust like that. 要关上不易
[1:02:27] Don’t let go of me! 别放手
[1:03:28] Hold on! Hold on! 抓紧
[1:03:59] You OK? 你没事吗
[1:04:01] You’re gonna be fine. 你会没事的
[1:04:02] Hmm. Huh? 嗯
[1:04:06] In case anything happens 若我们有什么
[1:04:08] to us, 不测
[1:04:10] you want me to know that 你想我知道
[1:04:12] you… you… 你
[1:04:15] love me 爱我
[1:04:18] and that you’re gonna be 15 next month. 你下个月便十五岁
[1:04:25] Relationships based on extreme circumstances, 危难时生情意
[1:04:27] they rarely work out. 不能持久
[1:04:40] This way, everybody! 这边
[1:04:41] What’s going on? Why has the evacuation stopped? 为何停止撤退
[1:04:44] Stopped? We didn’t even start. 停止 何时开始过
[1:04:47] Are we sinking? Are we gonna die? 沉船吗 我们会死吗
[1:04:48] -The important thing is to stay calm. -You don’t even work here! -大家冷静点 -你又不是船员
[1:04:51] I’ve been in worse situations than this and panicking does not help. 我曾经历更大危机 害怕没用
[1:04:55] We have our life vests. We can jump off the ship. 我们有救生衣 可跳船 对吗
[1:04:57] You’d get sucked into the propellers. 会给卷入推进器
[1:05:00] Yeah, that would suck. 可怕
[1:05:05] Alex. 阿历克斯
[1:05:08] Where you been, huh? 去了那里
[1:05:10] -Is she OK? -We’ll find your mum. -她没事吗 -会替你找妈妈
[1:05:13] She all right? 她没事吗
[1:05:14] Yeah. 是的
[1:05:16] Come on, sweetheart. 来 亲爱的
[1:05:18] You OK? 你没事
[1:05:19] Yeah, I’m fine. What’s happening? 没事 发生什么事
[1:05:20] Why did the ship start up again? 为何船又启动
[1:05:22] Why… why did you leave me upstairs? 为什么将我留在上面
[1:05:27] We have a situation. 有问题
[1:05:29] I know we have a situation. What? 我知道 什么
[1:05:31] Geiger’s taken over the ship. 基格劫船
[1:05:33] Geiger. I’m-not-looking-at-my-golf-game Geiger? 基格”我不打高尔夫球”
[1:05:36] No, Geiger I’m-a-computer-psycho, Geiger I-designed-all-the-software, 他是疯子 设计软件
[1:05:39] and Geiger I-can-blow-up-everything. 将一切炸碎
[1:05:41] -Why would he do that? -I don’t know. -他为什么那样做 -不知道
[1:05:43] -Where is he? -He’s everywhere. Come up here. -他在那里 -他无处不在 来
[1:05:50] That’s him. 是他
[1:05:52] What? 什么
[1:05:53] Go up to the top deck with everyone. 跟其他人上甲板等
[1:05:56] You stay. You stay, and you wait. 停住 停住 你等等
[1:05:58] Hey, you don’t have to save this ship. 你无须保住这船
[1:06:38] Freeze! 别动
[1:06:39] Drop the weapon. 放下武器
[1:06:43] It’s not a gun, it’s just a computer. 这不是枪 只是台电脑
[1:06:45] Drop it, asshole. 放下 混蛋
[1:06:47] Where’s your friend Annie? 你朋友安妮呢
[1:06:48] She’s cute. 她真漂亮
[1:06:50] It would be a shame if anything happened to her. 若她有不测真可惜
[1:06:54] Hit the floor now! 立刻伏在地上
[1:06:57] I was just trying to make conversation. 我不过想跟你聊聊
[1:07:00] I’m putting it down now 我现在就放下
[1:07:03] real slow. 很慢
[1:07:48] The irony of my situation, Alex, 阿历克斯 我的境况很可笑
[1:07:51] is that dedication to job 我一直竭力工作
[1:07:53] and devotion to the company 对公司尽忠职守
[1:07:55] was repaid with a terminal illness. 却得到不治之症 还给解雇
[1:08:00] You see, computers generate electromagnetic fields 你知道 电脑会发出电磁场
[1:08:03] which, over time, 日子一久
[1:08:05] can cause severe copper poisoning. 会导致铜中毒
[1:08:09] I’m a smart guy, Alex, 我虽是聪明人
[1:08:12] and even I didn’t know that. 却料不到这点
[1:08:14] I would have really appreciated 希望公司明白
[1:08:17] some understanding from upper management. 我的苦衷
[1:08:20] We’re fine. 我们很好
[1:08:21] But, no. They dropped me. 但他们放弃了我
[1:08:25] They treated me like I never existed. 当我从不存在
[1:08:27] Where are you going? 你去那里
[1:08:28] I’ll go find him. 找他
[1:08:30] Hang on. Wait! 等等
[1:08:31] Now, I just gotta do whatever I can 现在我要做点事
[1:08:35] to get whatever I can get. 拿我可以得到的
[1:08:38] You’re not gonna stop me. 你阻止不了我
[1:08:41] This time it’s goodbye for good, Alex. 阿历克斯 今次永别了
[1:08:58] How you gonna stop me now, my friend? 老兄 现在你怎阻止我
[1:09:19] Damn it. 混蛋
[1:09:43] Damn. 靠
[1:09:55] Oh, wait a minute. Wait a minute. 等等
[1:09:58] I’ve heard that music before. 以前听过的音乐
[1:09:59] They pipe it in all over the ship. 音乐是经由广播系统播放
[1:10:01] No, no, no. I’ve heard this music before. 以前听过的音乐
[1:10:04] Ship-shopping music. He’s in the mall. 船上商场音乐 他在商场
[1:10:17] There’s a fire in there. 里面有火警
[1:10:18] Well, don’t worry. 别担心
[1:10:19] The flames can’t get past the fire doors. 火焰不能穿过防火门
[1:10:35] Alex. 阿历克斯
[1:10:36] Alex, Alex. 阿历克斯
[1:10:37] Don’t touch that! 别碰
[1:10:39] OK, um, I need a… I need a… 我需要 我要
[1:10:41] I need my saw. 要用锯
[1:10:44] Alex! Alex! 阿历克斯
[1:10:47] Alex! Oh, God. 阿历克斯 哦 天啊
[1:10:51] I know where to release the fire doors. 我会打开门
[1:10:52] Don’t open the door. It’s a trap. 别那样做 是个陷阱
[1:10:54] There’s something in the door. 门里有东西
[1:10:55] Baby, we can’t get in to you. 我们不能到你那里
[1:10:57] There’s something in the door. 门里有东西
[1:11:00] Wait. What does it look like? 等等 看起来像什么
[1:11:03] like a spray deodorant can. 像一个喷雾剂的罐子
[1:11:05] I don’t know. Can’t think. 我不知道该怎样说
[1:11:08] OK. It’s a grenade. 是个手榴弹
[1:11:10] What? 什么
[1:11:11] There’s a number on it. 上面有号码
[1:11:12] There should be a number on it. 上面应该有号码
[1:11:14] Uh, OK, yeah. It’s um… L-1619. 好吧 是L-16 19
[1:11:17] Uh… Magnum. 呃 超级型
[1:11:20] -Is the pin out? -What? -撞针拉掉了吗 -什么
[1:11:22] Is the pin out?! 撞针拉掉了吗
[1:11:23] No, the pin’s still in, but it’s attached to a wire. 不 还在 但连接电线
[1:11:25] Yeah. 好的
[1:11:27] Tie the spoon to the grenade. 用绳圈绑住手榴弹
[1:11:30] Spoon? What? 绳圈 什么
[1:11:31] With a string. 连一条绳
[1:11:32] Oh, baby, don’t say grenade. 宝贝 别说手榴弹
[1:11:34] OK. A string. 好 绳子
[1:11:35] Uh… 呃
[1:11:37] Your shoelace! Come on. 用你的鞋带 快
[1:11:39] I got it. 好了
[1:11:41] That’s it. 行了
[1:11:42] OK, all right. 好了
[1:11:43] OK. 好的
[1:11:44] OK, be real careful. 真的要小心
[1:11:50] All right. Here it goes. 好的 来了
[1:11:52] Uh… 呃
[1:11:53] You gotta hurry up. 快点
[1:11:54] OK, OK. 好的 好的
[1:11:59] Got it. Got it. 好了 好了
[1:12:00] Got it. What now? 好了 现在怎样
[1:12:02] Pull the pin out 将撞针拉出
[1:12:03] and remove the grenade. 拿掉手榴弹
[1:12:12] You pull out the pin, 你拉撞针
[1:12:14] and I will pull out the grenade. 我数三声便拔撞针
[1:12:16] OK. Counting. One, 一
[1:12:19] two 二
[1:12:20] three. 三
[1:12:28] Where is it? 在哪里
[1:12:29] Where is it? Where is it?! 手榴弹在那里
[1:12:32] It’s in your hand. 在你手中
[1:12:33] Huh?! Take it out. Take it out! 拿走它
[1:12:35] Take it out. Take it out. Got it? Take it. 拿走 拿走
[1:12:38] I got it. 拿住了
[1:12:39] OK, got it? 拿住了
[1:12:40] Alex! 阿历克斯
[1:12:44] Uh, you can open the door now. 现在可以开门了
[1:12:46] OK. 好的
[1:13:26] Here’s some more dry towels. 这里有些干毛巾
[1:13:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:13:29] I am so sorry I yelled at you. 对不起刚才向你大声呼喊
[1:13:32] That’s OK, Dad. 不要紧 爹
[1:13:34] I’m OK. 我没事
[1:13:39] OK. 好的
[1:13:41] Where’s Alex? 阿历克斯呢
[1:13:44] “Where’s Alex?” 阿历克斯
[1:13:52] Come over here. 来
[1:13:56] Just sit down. Don’t talk. Don’t move. 坐下 别说话
[1:13:58] -I’m OK. -You’re not OK. -我没事 -你有事
[1:14:01] Stop saying that, all right? 别那样说 好吗
[1:14:02] Are you OK? 你没事吗
[1:14:09] I don’t think so. 有事
[1:14:10] What? 什么
[1:14:12] He’s adjusting starboard. 他将航道转右
[1:14:13] What does that mean? 什么意思
[1:14:15] Does that mean right, left, round the island? 驶到右边 左边 还是绕过
[1:14:18] No. Right into the island. 直冲向小岛
[1:14:20] We’re moving again. 船又开动了
[1:14:21] He’s turning us half a degree starboard. 向右转半度
[1:14:23] Come on, guys. We’re getting closer. 快想办法 很近小岛了
[1:14:26] OK, I’m cutting the serial port connection. 我切断了连接端口
[1:14:30] Anything? 有没有反应
[1:14:33] No, we’re still locked out. 仍无法接上
[1:14:35] Come on. 快想办法
[1:14:38] Hey, we’re moving. 船在动了
[1:14:40] We have control again. 已能控制
[1:14:42] No, we’re still dead here. 不 我们还是会死的
[1:14:44] Are you sure, sir, because we’re turning. 真的 船已在转动
[1:14:46] It’s him. 是他
[1:14:47] It’s him, it’s him. 是他 是他
[1:14:49] He’s onboard. Geiger’s still onboard. 他在船上 基格仍在船上
[1:14:50] Guys, maybe these people can help. 也许他们可帮手
[1:14:54] Hand me those. 给我
[1:14:56] Right there. 这里
[1:15:02] He’s taking us right into an oil tanker. 他要我们撞向油轮
[1:15:05] What? 什么
[1:15:07] You’re right. 是
[1:15:08] She’s anchored 16 miles out, 油轮停在小岛16英里外
[1:15:11] and we are doing 17.8 knots. 我们的时速是17点8海里
[1:15:13] Well, how long till they move? 油轮要多久才能启动
[1:15:15] From starting their engines, 30 minutes. 开动引擎 要30分钟
[1:15:17] They won’t get out of our way in time. 不可能及时避开
[1:15:20] So, what… what… what does that mean? 那代表什么意思
[1:15:24] Oh, man! 天
[1:15:26] Uh, he’s turning us another quarter. 又转了四分一度
[1:15:35] Damn it. 该死
[1:15:40] Can we turn the ship without the rudder? 不用船舵的话能否将船转向
[1:15:42] The bow thrusters would do it. 船首部份的船舵可以
[1:15:44] We can’t get there now. 去不到船头
[1:15:45] You guys flooded the access. 你已用水灌了
[1:15:47] We also messed up his programme, sir. 我们亦搞乱了他计划
[1:15:49] No, you almost sunk us. 不 你几乎叫我们沉船
[1:15:53] Let’s take a wrench and dump it into the engine 将扳手投入引擎
[1:15:56] and bust the transmission like a car, 像弄坏汽车变速器
[1:15:58] cos I’ve done that. 我试过这样做
[1:15:59] With all due respect, this is not your car. 小姐 这不是车
[1:16:02] This is a cruise liner. 是邮轮
[1:16:03] She’s right. It’s a propeller. 她说得对 推进器
[1:16:04] We got to stop the propeller. 要弄停推进器
[1:16:06] You could wedge something into it 可用钢缆
[1:16:08] like a… a steel cable. 缠住推进器
[1:16:10] This is not my suggestion, obviously. 这明显不是我的主意
[1:16:13] Great idea. I’ll go under the ship. 好极 我去船底
[1:16:15] No, you won’t. 不 你不要去
[1:16:16] No, you won’t. That’s not what I meant. 你不要去 那不是我的意思
[1:16:18] That’s a stupid idea. 这是个笨主意
[1:16:19] No, it’s a great idea. 不 是个好主意
[1:16:21] No. 不
[1:16:22] It’s suicide. These blades are 12 feet across. 这等于自杀 12英尺长的扇叶转起来
[1:16:24] They’ll suck you in and kill you. 扇叶会杀死你
[1:16:43] Hey. Hey, Dino, I got one for you. 我有个问题
[1:16:45] OK, who played the German captain “潜艇生死战”中
[1:16:47] in The Enemy Below? 谁演那德国船长
[1:16:49] Curt Jurgens. 却佐真斯
[1:16:59] Down the next stairwell on the left, 落楼梯
[1:17:01] straight to the bowels of the ship. 去船腹
[1:17:03] Bowels. That doesn’t sound very good. 听起来也吓人
[1:17:07] How much time left? 剩多少时间
[1:17:08] Not very much. We better hurry. 不太多 快
[1:17:11] Mayday, Mayday. 求救 求救
[1:17:12] This is Seabourn Legend 这是海洋传奇号
[1:17:14] bearing 80 degrees east-northeast. 位于东北偏东80度
[1:17:16] Engine and steering control nonfunctional. 引擎和驾驶控制失灵
[1:17:19] I repeat. Nonfunctional. 重覆 失灵
[1:17:20] Where are we going? 我们去哪里
[1:17:23] Eindhoven Lion, come in. 埃因霍温狮子 请回话
[1:17:25] This is Seabourn Legend. 这是海洋传奇号
[1:17:27] Eindhoven Lion, come in. 埃因霍温狮子 请回话
[1:17:29] Eindhoven Lion, this is Seabourn Legend. 这是海洋传奇号
[1:17:31] Come in, Eindhoven Lion. 请回话
[1:17:36] This is the only way out. 这是唯一出路
[1:17:40] This all the diving gear? 潜水器全在这里
[1:17:41] Yeah. 是的
[1:17:42] OK, here it goes. 是 开始
[1:18:06] Huh? 嗯
[1:18:15] You think that ship’s gonna rescue us? 你认为那是拯救船吗
[1:18:17] What else could it be? 还会是什么
[1:18:18] Alex, maybe this isn’t such a hot idea. 这主意不好
[1:18:20] Maybe you should just leave the propeller alone, huh? 别理螺旋桨吧
[1:18:23] We have to stop the ship. 一定要将船停下
[1:18:26] There’s not much time left. 时间不多
[1:18:30] Are you sure this is gonna hold? 真的够力吗
[1:18:32] Yeah. We use those lines all over the ship. 船上都是用这种绳
[1:18:34] He’s not going all over the ship. 他不是在船上
[1:18:36] He’s going under the ship, all right? 是去船底
[1:18:38] Annie, Annie. It’s OK. It’ll hold. 安妮 放心 够力的了
[1:18:49] Hold on. Let me lock it. 我来扣好它
[1:18:51] All right. 好的
[1:18:53] Hey. 嗨
[1:19:03] Annie. 安妮
[1:19:05] What? 什么
[1:19:06] 4296 4296
[1:19:08] 589J 589J.
[1:19:10] I don’t know what that is. What is that? 我不知道那是什么 是什么
[1:19:12] It’s my badge number. 我的警章号码
[1:19:14] It’s 4296589J. 是4296589J
[1:19:17] Thank you. 多谢
[1:19:19] I’ll be right back. 我很快回来
[1:19:25] Here’s the guideline. 将绳缆放过去
[1:19:27] Feed it into the propeller, and it will pull the heavy cable in. 自然会将钢缆拉去的
[1:19:37] Not too much slack. 别太松
[1:19:38] OK, OK, OK. I’ve got him. 我接触到他
[1:19:53] He’s getting too close. 他靠得太近了
[1:19:54] OK, OK, he’s close enough. 够近了
[1:19:56] Stop it now. 停
[1:20:09] Come on, baby. Let it go. 来 将绳放过去
[1:20:11] Let it go. 放过去
[1:20:22] It’s taking the cable. It’s working. It’s working! 缠住了 成功
[1:20:25] Well, then let’s get him up then, huh? 拉他回来 他成功了
[1:20:28] -Come on. -Pull him back up. -快 -拉他上来
[1:20:46] It’s stuck. 停了
[1:20:47] He’s snagged. 绞着了
[1:20:48] The lines are crossed. We have to bring him up. 我们要拉他上来
[1:20:51] Come on. Now. Do something! 快想办法
[1:20:57] It’s sucking him in. 他正被吸过去
[1:20:58] We gotta get him out of there! 拉他上来
[1:21:11] 18. 18海里
[1:21:14] Come on, baby. 来吧
[1:21:16] 17.5. 17点5海里
[1:21:17] They’re doing it. 起作用了
[1:21:19] They’re slowing us down. 他们将船减慢
[1:21:38] Oh, no, you don’t. 不能这样
[1:21:51] We gotta get him up. 要救他上来
[1:21:52] Come on, come on. Keep pulling. 要救他上来 继续拉
[1:21:56] Pull. 拉
[1:22:00] Pull him up. 拉他上来
[1:22:02] Keep pulling. 继续拉
[1:22:05] What the hell’s happening? 怎样了
[1:22:06] It’s stuck again! 又勾住了
[1:22:07] Get him up! Get him up! 拉他上来
[1:22:09] It’s not gonna hold. 钢缆扣不住
[1:22:16] Oh! Won’t go any faster. 快点
[1:22:18] Won’t go any faster! 快点
[1:22:25] Watch out! 小心
[1:22:30] Get back! 退后
[1:22:45] -I think I broke my arm. -Alex! Alex! -我的手臂可能断了 -阿历克斯
[1:22:48] Alex. 阿历克斯
[1:22:49] Come on. Hold on. 快 拉住
[1:22:51] Come on. Hold on. 快 拉住
[1:22:53] We’ve got him now. 我们抓住他了
[1:22:54] Are you all right? 你没事吗
[1:22:56] What happened? 怎么了
[1:23:00] Let him go. 松手
[1:23:02] You slowed her down, 你减慢了船速
[1:23:04] but you’re not gonna stop her. 但你不能叫船停下
[1:23:06] Annie, I don’t think your boyfriend appreciates the logistics involved 安妮 我想你男友不太欣赏
[1:23:11] in ramming the most automated ship in the world 我精心安排将船撞向没下碇
[1:23:13] into a loaded fuel tanker with no set anchor path. 又装满油的油轮
[1:23:16] Let her go. 放了她
[1:23:18] Maybe you can spend the rest of your days in a mental hospital 你以后都要被关在精神病院
[1:23:22] sticking leeches to your ass. 让水蛭吸你屁股的血
[1:23:24] Oh, so you met my nurses. 见过护士
[1:23:26] They clean the copper out of my blood. 她们除去我血中的铜
[1:23:28] Doctors gave me a couple of years to live! 医生说我还有两年命
[1:23:31] Those bloodsuckers might give me a few more. 血蛭或可延长我几年命
[1:23:34] You walk away now 若你快滚
[1:23:36] and there’s a chance I might not kill you. 我可饶你一命
[1:23:38] Listen to you. 真大口气
[1:23:40] Let him go. 松绳
[1:23:42] Now! 照做
[1:23:43] Go ahead. 快点
[1:23:46] Now! 照做
[1:23:48] Go ahead. 快点
[1:23:58] Mr Juliano, 祖尼
[1:23:59] we’ll be getting off. 我们要离船
[1:24:01] I hope you don’t mind, 希望你别介意
[1:24:02] but I’ll be taking Annie with me 我带走安妮
[1:24:03] as a little extra insurance. 作为小小的保险
[1:24:06] You know the one-armed freestyle, don’t you? 你会单手自由泳吧
[1:24:15] Hey! Come on, or you’ll join them! 跟我来 否则跟他们一起死
[1:24:18] This way. 这边
[1:24:39] Hold on, hold on. 抓住
[1:24:49] I can’t believe they can’t see us. 不能相信他们看不见我们
[1:24:51] How can they miss us? 怎会看不到
[1:24:56] I can’t get her on the radio! 无法与那船通讯
[1:24:57] She’s not responding. 它没响应
[1:24:58] She’s closing in at 14 knots, 以14海里时速驶近
[1:25:00] bearing 166.4. 方位166点4
[1:25:03] She’s heading straight into us. 直冲过来
[1:25:04] Get the anchors up now! 快起锚
[1:25:06] Yes, sir! 是 长官
[1:25:19] Which way did they go? 他们向哪边走
[1:25:21] The marina. He’s going to jump ship. 放小艇的地方 他要跳船
[1:25:25] You all right? 没事吗
[1:25:27] I’m OK. 我没事
[1:25:29] Hurry up! 快点
[1:25:35] Get moving! 快走
[1:25:37] Get off of me! Get off of me! 放开我 放开我
[1:25:40] Very physical, aren’t we? 很费劲 对吗
[1:25:52] OK, 好
[1:25:54] that way. 那边
[1:25:55] Down the stairs. 下楼梯
[1:25:57] Hold it! 站住
[1:26:05] We’re going for a little ride. 我们去游游
[1:26:07] Come on. 来
[1:26:08] Can’t let you go now. You’re my little hostage. 现在不能放你 你是人质
[1:26:10] Come on! 来
[1:26:11] Don’t touch me! 别碰我
[1:26:13] Get down. Get down! 坐好
[1:26:20] All right. 好
[1:26:21] That’s it. 就是这样
[1:26:24] So, 所以
[1:26:28] How do you like your vacation so far? 喜欢今次旅程吗
[1:26:30] Sit down! 坐下
[1:26:45] You better hang on. 最好坐稳
[1:26:55] Annie! 安妮
[1:26:56] Alex? Alex! 阿历克斯 阿历克斯
[1:27:03] Need a hand? 要帮手吗
[1:27:04] Hold on. I got you. 抓紧 我捉住你
[1:27:16] I don’t think you want to be on that ship now, Annie. 相信你不会再想坐那船
[1:27:28] You know your way around the ship? 你熟悉船上通道吗
[1:27:29] Yeah. 是的
[1:27:41] You’re OK? 你没事吧
[1:27:42] What happened? 发生什么事
[1:27:45] Alex, can you hear me? 阿历克斯 听到吗
[1:27:52] I don’t like this at all. 大祸临头
[1:27:54] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊
[1:27:55] Jeez, we’re coming in too fast! 船速太快
[1:27:56] How could this happen on our honeymoon? 怎能在我们蜜月时发生这种事
[1:28:04] Wait a minute. 等等
[1:28:06] Oh, my God. Why don’t we stop? 为什么还不停下
[1:28:10] Everyone, move away from the windows! 每个人都离开窗口
[1:28:11] Away from the windows! 离开窗口
[1:28:14] Brace yourself for the crash. 保持理智
[1:28:29] How long before we have power? 什么时候才有动力
[1:28:30] Seven or eight minutes, sir. 七八分钟
[1:28:32] In eight minutes we’ll be blown out of the water! 到时船已爆炸 开动引擎
[1:28:34] Speed the engines full power. 全速前进
[1:28:37] Prepare for hard forward turn. 准备迎风急转
[1:28:45] Alex, if you can hear me, use the ship’s intercom. 阿历克斯 听到的话 用船上对讲机
[1:28:51] Left, Alex, go to the left. 左边 去左边
[1:28:52] Alex, can you hear me? 阿历克斯 能听到吗
[1:28:54] If you can hear me, use the ship’s intercom. 听到的话 用船上对讲机
[1:28:56] I can hear you. 收到
[1:28:58] We’re running out of time. 我们时间不多
[1:28:59] All right, look. 好的 听着
[1:29:00] Which way to the bow thrusters? 怎么去推动器那里
[1:29:02] You flooded it. There’s no way to get there. 浸满水 不能去那里
[1:29:04] I can get there. 我能到的
[1:29:05] Just talk me through it. 告诉我怎么去
[1:29:07] OK. The bow thrusters are two large wheels connected by a small shaft. 船头推动器是两扇大轮 由一条轴连接
[1:29:11] You can find them at the end of the shaft below the bilge pump room. 轴尾的下面是内舱泵房
[1:29:15] The bilge pump room. 内舱泵房
[1:29:16] Do you copy? 收到吗
[1:29:17] Yeah, copy that. 收到
[1:29:19] Look, stay with us. 继续说话
[1:29:21] You talk us through it, I’ll follow your voice. 我们跟着你指示
[1:29:25] OK, you’re in section BT-1. 你在BT-1段
[1:29:29] At the end of the hallway is a hatch. 大尾房有一闸门
[1:29:31] That’ll bring you into the bilge pump room. 通去内舱泵房
[1:29:34] Hatch. Hatch. 舱口 舱口
[1:29:35] It’s at the same level as where you are, so there must be some air. 在你身处的同一层 一定有空气
[1:29:39] Have you got it? 收到吗
[1:29:42] You’re going to have to lose the vest. 你要脱去救生衣
[1:29:43] What do you mean, lose my vest? 什么意思 脱救生衣
[1:29:45] We’re going under. 我们要下水
[1:29:49] Damn, man. 见鬼
[1:30:09] Let’s get the hell out of here! 我们快点走
[1:30:11] Move away from the railing! 别接近栏杆
[1:30:13] Harvey, wait for me! 夏维 等我
[1:30:15] Come on, over against the wall! 来 帖着墙
[1:30:17] What’s going on? 发生什么事
[1:30:19] At the far side is a short slide. 在另一边 有一短滑道
[1:30:22] That will lead into the bow thruster room. 通到船头推动器室
[1:30:25] Alex, can you hear me? 听到吗
[1:30:27] We’re getting very close. 我们已很接近
[1:30:43] The bow thrusters, they’re two large wheels 船头推动器是两个大轮
[1:30:45] connected to a shaft 连着一条轴
[1:30:48] that will turn the propeller. 转动螺旋桨
[1:31:02] Now, when you find the wheel, 你找到大轮时
[1:31:04] turn it as fast you can. 转得越快越好
[1:31:06] Hold on, hold on. 等等
[1:31:08] You only turn one wheel at a time. 一次只可转一个轮
[1:31:10] If you turn them both, you’ll cancel yourself out. 一起转的话便互相抵销
[1:31:13] Make sure you turn the starboard wheel only. 先转右边那轮
[1:31:16] OK, look. 好 听着
[1:31:18] We have to play tag. 好 轮流转
[1:31:20] I’ll go down first. 我先下去
[1:31:21] You follow me in 15 seconds. 15秒后你来
[1:31:22] All right. 好的
[1:31:55] They’re turning us. Sir, they’re turning us. 大副 转方向了
[1:31:59] Yes. 好
[1:32:00] Yes, it’s working. 奏效了
[1:32:41] No, no, no, no. 不够
[1:32:45] Make it stop. 让它停下来
[1:33:04] Oh, my God! Everybody down! 天 大家伏下
[1:33:06] We’re going to crash! 快要撞下 抓紧
[1:33:29] Oh, God! 哦 天啊
[1:33:57] I think we did it! 我们成功了
[1:33:58] We turned it! 我们将船转向了
[1:34:05] Get down! 趴下
[1:34:23] I do believe we have a miss! 避过了 真好
[1:34:27] Impossible! No! 不可能的 不
[1:34:29] No! 不
[1:34:36] They did it. 他们成功了
[1:34:43] Oh, we made it. 我们成功了
[1:34:44] Oh, Jack. 哦 杰克
[1:34:53] Yes. Yes. 是的 是的
[1:34:56] I sure hope somebody got that on tape. 希望有人录下刚才情景
[1:34:57] Yeah. 是啊
[1:35:17] Oh, shit. 惨了
[1:35:19] Oh, shit! 惨了
[1:35:23] Oh, shit. 惨了
[1:35:27] Aw, shit. 惨了
[1:35:28] Mum. 妈
[1:35:42] Hey! 嗨
[1:35:44] Hey! 嗨
[1:35:57] We got to get out of here. 要离开这里
[1:35:59] Yeah, no kidding. Come on. 别开玩笑
[1:36:00] Come on! 快
[1:36:04] Come on, hurry up! They’re coming right at us! 正向我们这边来
[1:36:06] Come on! Faster than that! 快点
[1:36:09] We have right of way here! 我们有先行权
[1:36:11] Sorry! Excuse us! 对不起 请原谅
[1:36:13] No way! 救我
[1:36:16] That was close! 真险
[1:36:20] To the bridge! 去船桥
[1:36:25] Where’s anchor control? 另一个电子控制器
[1:36:26] We got to stop her. 要停下来
[1:36:27] What? Anchor control? 什么 用锚控制
[1:36:29] We can’t drop it. We’re moving too fast. 不能抛锚 船速太快
[1:36:31] Did you see Annie? 见到安妮吗
[1:36:32] No. 没有
[1:36:33] I got it! I got it. 好 好
[1:36:34] No. No anchor can stop a moving ship. 锚无法叫航行中的船停下
[1:36:39] It’s moving. It’s going down. 在移动 在向下坠
[1:37:02] I can feel it. We’re slowing down. 我感觉船在减速
[1:37:04] No. Too fast. It’s not going to hold. 太快了 锚拉不住
[1:37:10] Harvey! 夏维
[1:37:11] Get in the corner! Brace yourselves! 去角落 准备碰撞
[1:37:12] Oh, my God! We’re doomed! 天啊 注定要撞
[1:37:19] We’re not going to stop! We’re not going to stop! 我们停不住
[1:37:26] Drop the other one. 抛另一个
[1:37:27] I’m telling you. We’re still too fast. 船速仍太快
[1:37:34] It’s stuck. 卡住了
[1:37:42] God, no. No. 不
[1:37:44] Where’s the horn? Where’s the horn? 气笛在那里
[1:37:46] How can there not be a horn? 气笛 等等 怎能没气笛
[1:37:48] There’s got to be a horn here somewhere. 一定有气笛
[1:37:58] Where’s he going? 他去那里
[1:38:01] Oh, shit! 天
[1:38:09] What you doing with the wheel? 你在干什么
[1:38:11] Huh? 嗯
[1:38:12] It doesn’t work! 那样没用
[1:38:14] What? 什么
[1:38:16] Jan, hold this a sec. 拿一会
[1:38:21] Allez! Allez! 加油 加油
[1:38:22] Oh, no. No, no, no. 哦 不 不
[1:38:36] I can’t believe it. 不能相信
[1:38:38] This is slowing us down. 船在减速
[1:38:39] Nine knots. 九海里
[1:38:41] Jeez! 天啊
[1:38:43] Oh, man! Let’s go! 我们走
[1:38:45] Huh? 嗯
[1:38:47] This isn’t happening. 不要这样
[1:38:52] Oh, no. No more. Not again. 不 别再来
[1:38:54] I found it! I found it! I found it! 我找到了 找到了
[1:38:59] Everybody get out of the way! There’s a big boat coming! 大家避开 有大船驶过来
[1:39:02] Please! 快走
[1:39:03] Now! 快走
[1:39:04] Run! Jump! 快跳
[1:39:05] Swim! 快游
[1:39:06] Come on, people, move out of the way! 快走开
[1:39:07] We don’t have brakes! 我们没有刹车
[1:39:10] This is not a dream! 这不是梦
[1:39:11] Jump! 快跳
[1:39:14] Abandon your ship! 弃船
[1:39:24] Oh, my God! We’re mowing them down! 天 一直撞过去
[1:39:30] Stop! 停下
[1:39:31] It… it’s helping. 有助减速
[1:39:33] Seven knots. 七海里
[1:39:51] Turn right! Turn right! 转右 转右
[1:39:56] Look out! 小心
[1:40:03] Whoa! 噢
[1:40:05] Shit! 靠
[1:40:24] Two bedrooms, dining room, kitchen, nook. 两个睡房 饭厅 厨房
[1:40:28] Mummy, there’s a big boat. 妈 有艘大船
[1:40:30] I know. There are a lot of big boats here, honey. 这里有很多大船
[1:40:32] What a cute boy… 真醒目
[1:40:34] and smart of you to notice all the ships. 见到那些船
[1:40:36] The walls are a soft European eggshell… 墙是欧洲式的蛋壳色
[1:40:41] God, it’ll take forever to stop us. 很难停下
[1:40:46] Harvey? 夏维
[1:40:52] Quick! 快点踏
[1:40:57] We’re not going to fit! It’s too tight! 不能穿过
[1:41:08] Get down! 伏在地上
[1:41:30] Six knots! 六海里
[1:41:55] What? What? I can’t hear you. 什么 我听不到
[1:42:07] It’s coming. 船来了
[1:42:18] Five knots! 五海里
[1:42:53] Four… 四海里
[1:42:56] Stop! 停
[1:43:05] Here it comes now! 来了
[1:43:10] It’s really big, Mum. 真大
[1:43:11] Oh, my God! 天啊
[1:43:14] Oh, my God! 天啊
[1:43:20] Get down! 伏下
[1:43:52] Two knots! 两海里
[1:43:53] Almost stopped! 差不多停下了
[1:44:13] Oh, no! 不
[1:44:19] Get down! 伏下
[1:44:32] Zero. 零
[1:45:17] My car! 我的车
[1:45:25] I got to find Annie. 我要去找安妮
[1:45:39] Shit! She’s going over! 妈的 船在倾斜
[1:45:43] We’re tipping! We’re tipping! 我们在倾侧
[1:46:06] We’re docked. 停了
[1:46:09] We’re docked! 我们停了
[1:46:11] I can’t believe it! 真难以置信
[1:46:13] We’re safe. 我们安全了
[1:46:27] Zero. 零
[1:46:38] Say what? 说什么
[1:46:39] Bad luck to run ship over town. 船冲入城内带来恶运
[1:46:42] No shit, bad luck, man. 不要开玩笑
[1:46:43] I just bought a condo here. 我刚在这里买楼
[1:46:46] My God. 天
[1:46:49] You all right? 没事吗
[1:46:51] Yeah. I think I broke my other arm. 没事 只是断了臂
[1:46:54] The ship’s parked in the middle of town, 船停了在市中心
[1:46:56] but, hey, it could’ve been worse. 不幸中大幸
[1:46:59] I’m not sure how, but it could’ve been worse. 我也不知怎说 但已是万幸
[1:47:02] I got to get my girl. 我要去找女友
[1:47:03] Thank you. 多谢
[1:47:07] Sorry. 对不起
[1:47:09] Be careful. 小心
[1:47:12] I’ll go check on the others. 我去看看其他人
[1:47:26] Looks like your vacation is almost over. 看来你的假期快要完了
[1:47:29] Just stay away from me, or you’re going to get hurt, 别走近 否则不客气
[1:47:32] I swear to God. 我发誓
[1:47:33] What are you going to do, Annie? 你可以怎样
[1:47:34] Splash water on me? 用水泼我
[1:47:46] I’m driving now. 我来驾驶
[1:47:48] Hey, Annie! Hey! 嗨 安妮 嗨
[1:47:51] Annie! 安妮
[1:47:53] Come back! You stay with me! 回来 别走
[1:47:55] You’re my hostage! 你是我的人质
[1:47:56] I need a boat! 我要船
[1:48:01] Can I help you? 可否帮你
[1:48:03] I’m a cop. I need to borrow your boat. 我是警探 要借用你的船
[1:48:05] What? You’ve got to be kidding me. 什么 说笑吧
[1:48:08] This is joke, right? You’re messing with my head. 开玩笑 是吧 你在耍我
[1:48:11] Come on, man, you gotta be kidding me! 你一定是在说笑
[1:48:14] Can’t you see I’m on a date? 我在约会中呢
[1:48:15] Alex Shaw, LAPD. Start the boat. 我叫阿历克斯 洛杉矶警探
[1:48:19] LAPD? I’m in the Caribbean, man. 洛杉矶警探 这是加勒比
[1:48:20] What are you doing here? 你在做什么
[1:48:22] Stop him, Maurice. 摩利士 停止他
[1:48:24] Know how many hours of therapy I’ve had because of you guys? 知道我为你们身心受损多严重吗
[1:48:26] And that shit’s expensive! 有多贵
[1:48:27] You drive. 你来驾驶
[1:48:28] Hey, hey, where are you going? 嗨 你去哪里
[1:48:30] No! 不
[1:48:45] Hey! Annie! 安妮
[1:48:57] OK, OK, take it easy, man! 好 放松点
[1:48:59] This boat cost me $150,000. 这船价值十五万元
[1:49:06] That way. 那边
[1:49:08] OK. That’s it! 好了
[1:49:10] I want a promissory note right now! 我要你签字保证付款
[1:49:13] Whoa! 哇哦
[1:49:31] Give it! 给我
[1:49:32] Let go of me! 放开我
[1:49:35] Do we have a fiery temper? 你脾气真大
[1:49:37] You have no idea! 还有更厉害的
[1:49:39] There she is. 在那边
[1:49:41] Look! Fireworks! 看 烟花
[1:49:45] It’s her. 是她
[1:49:46] What? 什么
[1:49:47] That way, fast. 那边 快
[1:49:48] Nah, I can’t drive that fast! 不能开快
[1:49:49] There’s shallow reefs! Shit! 有浅水珊瑚
[1:50:12] Get as close to that plane as you can. 靠近那飞机
[1:50:16] If you don’t, I’ll throw you over. 因你若你不依从 我会抛你入海
[1:50:18] OK. 遵命
[1:50:20] That’s a good reason. 理由充份
[1:50:31] Almost at speed! 快要起飞了
[1:50:34] Don’t! Don’t you… 不准动
[1:50:35] Ow! Let me go! 放开我
[1:50:37] I think you better stay with me. 你最好跟我一起
[1:50:40] Get closer! 近一点
[1:50:41] What? 什么
[1:50:55] Let me go! 放开我
[1:50:56] You want to go? I’ll let you go 想走 我在一万英尺高空
[1:50:58] at about 10,000 feet! 放你走
[1:51:00] Get me closer! 近一点
[1:51:05] Huh? 嗯
[1:51:06] He’s going to shoot the plane! 他要射飞机
[1:51:10] Nice shot. 射得好
[1:51:14] Let’s see if he can hold on now! 看看他能否抓紧
[1:51:18] Follow me! 跟着我
[1:51:29] Let go! 放手
[1:51:31] He… he’s supposed to let go. 他应该放手
[1:51:33] Let go! 放手
[1:51:36] No, no, he’s reeling himself in! 他一直拉过去
[1:51:38] Follow him! Follow him! 跟着他 跟着他
[1:51:42] Oh, you little shit. 真讨厌
[1:51:45] Here we go! 起飞
[1:51:49] No! 不
[1:51:51] No, don’t! 不要
[1:51:52] No! 不
[1:51:55] Come here! 来这里
[1:51:57] Oh, God. 天
[1:52:19] Alex! Alex! 阿历克斯
[1:52:21] Annie! 安妮
[1:52:24] Annie! 安妮
[1:52:38] -Hi. -Hi. -你好 -你好
[1:52:40] Hi. 你好
[1:52:42] Come on. 跟我来
[1:52:52] Now hold on! 抓紧
[1:53:00] What’s he riding that banana peel for? 他骑着香蕉皮的吗
[1:53:02] What’s he doing? 他在干嘛
[1:53:39] Abandon ship. 弃船
[1:53:40] All the crew members, 全体船员弃船
[1:53:42] abandon ship immediately. 立刻弃船
[1:53:44] It’s gonna blow, it’s gonna blow! 会爆炸
[1:53:46] Jump, fool! Get off that thing! 跳船 傻瓜 快下来
[1:53:49] Jump! 跳
[1:54:20] Hope they can hold their breath a long time. 希望他们能闭气多一会
[1:54:23] Come on, don’t run out of air. 来 别跑了空气
[1:54:26] Me not see ’em. Me think they dead. 看不到他们 可能死了
[1:54:28] They’re not gone. 他们没死
[1:54:51] There they are! There they are! 他们在那
[1:54:54] Hey, over here! 在那边
[1:54:55] Hey, this way! 这里
[1:55:12] Here, come on. I got you. Come on. 抓住了
[1:55:15] Come on, hurry up. 快点
[1:55:16] Hurry up, come on. It’s gonna blow. 快 船快爆炸了
[1:55:17] Hurry up, it’s gonna blow. 快点 船快爆了
[1:55:45] Untie ’em, untie ’em. 松开绳
[1:55:48] You’re all right. 没事吗
[1:55:51] -You OK? -Yeah. -你没事吗 -没事
[1:55:53] I was just so scared. I was so scared. 只是有点受惊 很受惊
[1:55:56] I didn’t think I was gonna make it there for a second. 以为难逃一劫
[1:56:03] Thank you. 多谢
[1:56:09] Look what I found in international waters. 看我在公海发现什么
[1:56:14] This really is paradise. 这里真是天堂
[1:56:16] I got something for you. 我有东西给你
[1:56:24] Oh. 哦
[1:56:29] You want to wear this for a while? 想戴一会吗
[1:56:35] How long were you thinking? 你想戴多久
[1:56:38] 50 years. 五十年
[1:56:39] Yeah? 是吗
[1:56:42] Yeah. 是啊
[1:56:53] Can I make all the travel plans from now on? 我可以计划以后的假期吗
[1:56:56] Deal. 可以
[1:57:45] Hello. 你好
[1:57:46] Mr Kenter. 简达
[1:57:48] Oh, Annie. 噢 安妮
[1:57:49] -Uh… Oh, you’re back again. -Yeah. -你又回来了 -对
[1:57:52] Hope you don’t mind. 希望你别介意
[1:57:54] I kind of requested you. 我请求你
[1:57:55] I wanted to make up for last week. 想补回上周令你受到的苦
[1:57:59] Why would I mind? 怎会介意
[1:58:00] Gosh, uh… I’m sure it’ll go much better today. 天啊 相信今天会好很多
[1:58:03] Oh, yeah, it will. 哦 对 会的
[1:58:04] -Had some problems. -Nervous, yeah, a little bit. -有些问题 -我有点紧张
[1:58:07] OK, Mr Kenter, here we go. 简达 准备开始
[1:58:23] Sorry, but that bus was going way too fast. 对不起 那巴士行得太快
[1:58:25] I noticed that. Uh, make a left here. 我留意到 现在怎样 转左
[1:58:28] Got it. Excuse me. 明白 对不起
[1:58:30] Thank you, thank you. 别驶入车堆内 多谢
1997年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Jerry Maguire(甜心先生)[1996]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Courage Under Fire(生死豪情)[1996]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme