Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Species II(异种2)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Species II(异种2)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:异种2
英文名称:Species II
年代:1998

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:41] Houston, this is Excursion. 休斯顿 这是远足号
[00:44] We see a good orbit-insertion burn. Over. 火箭进入轨道成功发射 请通话
[00:47] Excursion, this is Houston. 远足号 这是休斯顿
[00:48] We copy and concur. Good 0-1 burn. 我们复制并同意 好0-1点火
[00:51] Houston, can you confirm good K.U.antenna coverage for Lander deploy? 休斯顿 请证实高频天线信号覆盖是否良好 作登陆部署吗?
[00:57] INCO, this is the flight director. 总部 这是母舰指挥官
[00:59] How does our K.U. look for Lander docking system release? 我们如何寻找着陆系统对接堪萨斯的释放吗?
[01:02] Flight, this is INCO. 高频天线情况如何了
[01:03] We should have good K.U. coverage all the way through L.D.S. release. 我们应该要有好的堪萨斯覆盖所有的方式通过LDS释放
[01:06] In fact, we’re covered all the way 着陆舱入坞系统将有理想的天线接收
[01:08] through the landing and airlock egress. 事实上我们会全面监察着陆舱入坞的情况
[01:52] Houston, stack going to minus Z-L-V. 休斯顿 转移轨道舱即将脱离旅程号
[01:56] Flight… Prop. R.C.S. margins good. 远足号推进控制系统操作正常
[01:59] Copy. Control systems propellant quantities good. 知道了 推进控制系统操作正常
[02:02] Flight, EECOM.Lander umbilicals dead-faced. 这是电子及环境指挥员已中断登陆舱补给线
[02:05] Copy. Lander on internal power. 知道了 着陆舱使用内部能源
[02:23] De-orbit burn TIG in five, four… 脱轨点火倒数 5 4…
[02:26] three, two, one. 3 2 1
[02:31] De-orbit burn in progress. 点火脱轨正在进行
[02:40] Flight, Rendezvous. Excursion sep maneuver is nominal. 远足号登陆舱依原定计划脱离主舱
[02:43] Lander, this is Houston.We show nominal de-orbit. 着陆舱 这是休斯顿 出轨进展顺利
[02:46] Looks pretty good from this end. 从这边看来 一切顺利
[03:09] The eagle has landed… 飞鹰又着陆了
[03:12] again. 再来
[03:16] Way to go! Yes! 做的好 棒极了
[03:18] Houston, we have touchdown at M.E.T… 休斯顿 我们在气象站着陆
[03:20] 182 days, 11 hours, 53 minutes, 37 seconds. 时间是第182天的11 53 37
[03:25] Excursion, Houston. 远足号 休斯顿
[03:26] You are “go” to reconfigure nominal DAP, B-1. 准许再次输入数码自动驾驶系统数据
[03:30] I’m there.Copy, Houston.Selecting item 30. 知道了 选取项目30
[03:32] – Set – P.E.T. countdown. – 行了 – 开始生产环境测试的倒数
[03:36] It’s one hour till party time, baby. 还有一小时就大功告成了
[04:00] Commanding camera boom deployment. 准备指令调度摄影机吊臂
[04:07] Flight, E.V.A. airlock depressurization complete. 舱外活动气密舱液压完毕
[04:10] Hatch coming open. 打开舱门
[04:15] Comm check on I.F.M. uplink. Do you read? 检查瞬时频率测量 听见吗
[04:19] We’re with you, Patrick. 帕瑞克 通话清晰
[04:31] Houston, Excursion.Deploying Rover Two. 远足号 使用二号遥测器
[04:34] We confirm Rover Two’s telemetry is “go” for deploy. 确定二号遥测器准备就绪
[04:39] Excursion, this is Houston. 远足号 这是休斯顿
[04:41] Are you receiving Rover One’s carrier signal through the Lender’s uplink? 着陆舱接收到 一号遥测器的信号吗?
[04:44] That’s affirm, Houston. We expect excellent video from Rover One. 接收到了 一号遥测器会提供清晰影像
[04:51] Not for one nation… 这个成就不只是属于一个国家
[04:54] not for one people… 一个民族
[04:56] not for one creed… 或一个宗教
[04:59] but for all humankind. 而是属于全人类的
[05:04] Applause 火星地面现场直播
[05:08] Patrick Ross, 帕瑞克罗斯 参议员的儿子
[05:09] son of a senator, football star at Yale, and now the first man on Mars. 耶鲁大学足球明星 现在更先踏足火星
[05:14] A perfect hero for these imperfect times. 成为不稳的世局时真正的英雄
[05:18] Patrick, this is Excursion. 帕瑞克 这是远足号
[05:19] I need you to check Rover Two’s next drilling site for me. 请检查二号遥测器下一个钻探点
[05:23] Patrick, would you take a look at your primary 0-2 帕瑞克 检查装备的氧气含量
[05:26] and power levels on your D.C.M.? 和能源指数
[05:30] Suit parameters all look good. 读数理想
[05:36] Structure around is loamy. 周围是肥沃的结构
[05:38] Loose topsoil is rock. Drill bit shows signs of wear and tear. 松散的表层土是岩石 钻头有磨损的迹象
[05:43] It’ll last. One more area. Sector 112, okay? 应该没问题 再进行钻探112区 行吗?
[05:48] It might have been a canal bed. 那该是运河河床
[05:54] Eight years of training, and I’m a Martian ditchdigger. 8年训练让我当火星挖泥工
[06:00] You have 1 hour, 30 minutes surface time left. 你还有一小时三十分钟
[06:03] And counting. 开始倒数
[06:08] Final sample loaded. Prepping for airlock ingress. 采了最后一个样本准备回气密舱
[06:12] In a world beset by violence, hunger and strife, 在世界充满暴力 饥荒和战乱之时
[06:15] there are occasions when mankind surpasses 人类也能在挣扎求存的生活中
[06:18] the petty struggles of daily existence. 取得骄人的成就
[06:21] The Excursion voyage to Mars is one of those occasions. 远足号探索火星之旅就是一个明证
[06:24] Today, America is proud. 今天美国深感自豪
[06:27] I told ’em not to go! 我叫他们别去的
[06:33] Three, two, one… 3 2 1…
[07:37] Let’s get you out of here. 先把你扶出去
[07:46] Oh, my God.It was incredible. 天啊 实在无与伦比
[07:49] A tremendous achievement that once again proves 一项重大的成就再印证
[07:53] that if we can rise above partisan politics, 若我们突破党政的界限
[07:56] America can climb to the heavens. 美国可以登峰造极
[08:00] Thank you, Mr. President.The credit goes to my crew. 谢谢总统 这还归功于我的队员
[08:04] Fly home safe, son.Our prayers are with you and… 祝回程一路顺风 我们会为你们祈祷 愿主保佑
[08:08] God bless you. 愿主保佑
[08:10] Thank you, Mr. President. 谢谢总统
[08:14] Flight Nav, we’d like the crew to take a Star-Trekker pass 请队员在更新现在航线前
[08:17] and perform an I.M.U. alignment before we update the state vector. 进行星体追踪和内部时钟校正
[08:23] let the crew know 通知队员导航部
[08:24] Navigation wants a fix on the star position 需要星体位置数据
[08:27] and alignment of the interioral moment unit 以及先校正内部时钟系统
[08:29] before putting a new state vector on board. 才能更新航线
[08:44] Houston, this is Excursion. 休斯顿 这是短途旅行
[08:45] We have your new state vector on board. 我们已收到新航线数据
[08:48] Excursion, Houston. We copy you.Have received the updated vector. 休斯顿知道了 你们收到新航线资料 远足号准备起动
[08:52] Coming up on TIG for transfer orbit burn. 来了TIG焊转移轨道燃烧
[08:54] Copy, Houston. 知道了 休斯顿
[09:06] Excursion, you are good to go. 远足号 准备起程吧
[09:08] – Thanks, Houston. – Thirty seconds to transfer orbit TIG. – 谢谢休斯顿 – 远足号三十秒后起动
[09:12] We’re homeward-bound, baby! 我们回家去 宝贝
[09:14] Woo-hoo! 太好了
[09:15] Yes, sirs! 知道了 长官
[09:37] Excursion, Houston. 远足号 这是休斯顿
[09:39] Transfer orbit burn in 20, 19… 起动倒数 20 19…
[09:44] 18, 17… 18 17…
[09:48] 16, 15… 16 15…
[09:51] 14, 13, 12… 14 13 12…
[09:55] 11, 10… 11 10…
[09:59] 9, 8… 9 8…
[10:01] 7… 7…
[10:03] 6… 6…
[10:04] 5… 5…
[10:06] 4… 4…
[10:07] 3… 3…
[10:09] 2… 2…
[10:10] 1… 1…
[10:17] Excursion, this is Houston calling.Do you read us? Over. 远足号 这是休斯顿 你们听见吗?
[10:22] Excursion, this is Houston.Do you copy? 远足号 这是休斯顿 你们听到吗?
[10:25] For the past three minutes, 在过去三分钟内
[10:27] every attempt to communicate with the Excursion has failed. 无法与远足号联络
[10:29] I told ’em not to go… I told ’em not to go to Mars! 我早叫他们别去火星
[10:33] I told ’em not to go…! 我早叫他们别去的
[10:36] G.C. Flight. Check all relay stations on the network. 远足号 检查网络所有转送站
[10:39] Have the backup TDRS on standby. 准备使用后备发送数据寄存器
[10:42] Flight to all operators. 远足号 尽快传输起动数据
[10:43] Pull up your data passes from the burn. 把你的数据从烧伤中拉出来
[10:45] Get with your back rooms.Verify that we saw no anomalies. 使用后备发送数据寄存器 确定没有反常情况出现
[10:48] For God’s sake, somebody tell me she didn’t blow. 天啊 告诉我远足号没有炸毁吧
[11:02] Houston, this is Excursion. 休斯顿 这是远足号
[11:04] We had a malfunction in the K.U. band antenna. 高频天线出错
[11:07] Lost telemetry and comm. 无法进行遥测和通信
[11:09] I performed a bit of I.F.M.Seems to be okay now. 我已作紧急校正现在情况良好
[11:14] Excursion crew is okay. 机员安然无忌
[11:16] Headed for rendezvous with Big Blue. 准备返回地球
[11:19] It’s going to be good to get home. Over and out. 真高兴能回家 通话完毕
[12:09] The Extraterrestrial Vulnerability Experiment 外星人脆弱程度测试
[12:13] has one central goal: 有一个主要目的
[12:15] to discover a means to defend ourselves 就是找出一个自保的方法
[12:18] against the alien species, should they ever return to Earth. 对抗侵扰地球的外星异种
[12:22] Now, as you know, gentlemen, Eve was re-created 各位也知道 夏娃是由冷冻胚胎所复制
[12:25] from a frozen lab embryo. 来自冷冻实验室的胚胎
[12:27] She’s a genetic duplicate of the original Sil. 是西尔的基因复制品
[12:30] Now, we have deliberately shielded Eve 我们一直避免夏娃
[12:33] from any direct contact with the male gender, 与男性有任何直接的接触
[12:36] which is why, gentlemen, you’re inside there. 所以各位要坐在里面
[12:40] So… 现在
[12:44] Proceed. 开始吧
[13:01] Help! 救命
[13:03] Help… 救命…
[13:07] Help! 救命
[13:09] Laura! Please! 劳拉 救命
[13:18] Okay, that’s enough! Bring her up! 够了 让地上来
[13:45] Bingo, Dr. Baker! 成功了 贝克博士
[13:48] It worked! 它工作了
[13:49] Take a look at those beautiful welts. 看看那些美丽的伤口
[13:52] Just beautiful, beautiful! 太美了
[14:05] What happened, Dr. Baker? 贝克博士 怎么回事?
[14:09] Our problem, in a nutshell: A toxic agent works once 一句话 有毒物质只有一次效用
[14:14] but then it becomes useless once the alien’s biology adapts. 因为外星人体内随之产生抗体
[14:18] You’ve gone out of your way to give this… this lab animal… 你的做法太过分 让这只作实验的动物
[14:22] a living situation that’s fit for a queen! 过着皇后式的豪华生活
[14:25] I suggest you spend more time finding a way to 86 the damn thing. 你该好好找法子收拾这个烂摊子
[14:29] Colonel, you’re welcome to replace me any time you like. 上校 你随时可以找人代替我
[14:41] I’m sorry, gentlemen. 各位 对不起
[14:43] Tell Dr. Baker we must continue testing. 告诉贝克博士 我们得继续作测试
[14:48] AYE, aye, sir. 是的 长官
[15:05] Why do you do this to me? 你为何这样对待我了
[15:08] I’m sorry, Eve. 对不起 夏娃
[15:11] I’ve explained to you why we’ve got to do this; 我已跟你解释过这么做…
[15:13] what happened with the first Sil. 都是因为西尔曾带来祸患
[15:17] And why you have to be prepared. 所以你没有心理准备
[15:19] Survival of the fittest. I know. 是汰弱留强 我明白的
[15:28] I watch this TV… 我看电视…
[15:29] and I see all the places I’m never gonna go… 看到这些 我永远不能去的地方…
[15:32] and see all the people I’m never gonna meet. 看到这些不能认识的人
[15:36] Is that all I am to you? A laboratory animal? 我在你眼中就只是一只小白鼠?
[15:42] I want you to understand that the reason I took this job 你得明白我担负此职是因为…
[15:45] was to make sure that these experiments 要确保这些实验
[15:47] were done with regard for you. 顾及到你的需要
[15:54] Just don’t forget that I’m human, too. 别忘了我也是人
[16:02] Main gear touchdown. 主机轮着地
[16:04] Shuttle ground support vehicles 已派出载有医护队伍的地面支持车辆
[16:06] with flight surgeon and medical team 飞行外科医生和医疗小组
[16:07] in the crew-recovery vehicle are en route. 接送机组人员
[16:10] Thanks, Houston.It’s good to be home. 谢谢休斯顿 很高兴能平安回家
[16:21] – Thanks. – You’re welcome. – 谢谢 – 不客气
[16:24] On preliminary examination, all three of you are in remarkable health. 初步的检查显示 你们健康状况极佳
[16:29] Though, of course, I’ll continue more specific blood testing. 当然 我还要作更详细的血液测试
[16:33] We do have a few people here who would like a further examination. 这儿这有一些人想替你们作身体检查
[16:38] Whoo! 喔
[16:40] Boy, there’s enough fine booty out there to cure what ails me. 男孩 有足够好的战利品我定能药到病除
[16:45] You’re under quarantine, Mr. Gamble. 甘布先生 你还在检疫阶段
[16:48] No sexual activity for at least ten days. 起码十天内不能有性交 别开玩笑了
[16:52] – And that means all of you. – Oh, you’ve gotta be kidding. – 这意味着你们所有人 – 哦 你一定是在开玩笑
[16:55] No, I’m not kidding. 不 我不是开玩笑的
[17:16] Back when President Kennedy began the Space Program 早在肯尼迪总统开发太空计划时
[17:19] I was just a very young assistant up on the Hill. 我只是国会中一个年轻助手
[17:22] It didn’t take me long to realize that he was a visionary… 不久我就发现他目光远大
[17:26] and that I shared that vision. 而且我跟他怀有相同的抱负
[17:28] Later on, when I became a senator, 当我成为参议员后
[17:30] I was determined to push our program even further into space. 我一心大力推动我们的太空计划
[17:34] And so today, Jack Kennedy’s vision 如今肯尼迪总统的抱负
[17:38] is maintained by the commitment of American business. 由美国商界致力发展
[17:42] But I like to think that his spirit is embodied 然而我相信他求上进的精神
[17:45] in young men like Patrick Ross. 感染了帕瑞克罗斯一辈的年轻人
[17:49] When Patrick was four or five years old… 当帕瑞克5岁时…
[17:52] What happened to Patrick? 帕瑞克去哪里了?
[17:53] I don’t know, but he’s missing some major butt-kissing from his own father. 我不晓得 不过他却错过他老爹的拍马屁
[17:57] He hasn’t been feeling very well tonight. 今晚他不太舒服
[17:59] Tell you the truth, I haven’t been feeling so great either. 坦白说 我也一直觉得不舒服
[18:02] Yeah, I think what we all need is a little tender loving care. 我们都需温柔的慰藉
[18:11] Mhm… 唔…
[18:13] Mhm… 唔…
[18:18] So it’s with great deal of pleasure 所以我很荣幸
[18:19] that I introduce one of our finest young leaders, 介绍其中一位年轻才俊
[18:22] the captain of the Mars mission, 火星探索任务队队长
[18:25] and my son, Patrick Ross. 那是小儿帕瑞克罗斯
[18:38] Patrick! Patrick! Patrick! Patrick! 帕瑞克 帕瑞克 帕瑞克 帕瑞克
[18:43] I’ve gotta go. 我要是了
[18:44] Lincoln suite, upstairs. Hurry. 楼上的林肯套房 赶快来
[18:53] Patrick! Patrick! Patrick! Patrick! 帕瑞克 帕瑞克 帕瑞克 帕瑞克
[18:58] Captain Ross, everyone’s waiting.This way, sir. 罗斯上尉 大家在等你 这边走 这边走
[19:14] Nice of you to show up, son. 很高兴你出现了
[19:22] Thank you, all, for coming out this evening. 谢谢各位今晚前来
[19:26] Thank you, Father, for what I’m sure were overly-kind words. 谢谢爸爸褒奖之言
[19:30] I’ve been chosen on behalf of my wonderful crew 我谨代表火星探索队优秀的同事
[19:33] to represent the mission to Mars 向大家致词
[19:37] and an image that comes to my mind 我的脑海浮现一个景象
[19:41] is looking through the porthole… 就是从在飞船上看着…
[19:45] at the blue-white globe… 蓝白色的地球
[19:48] beautiful… 多么美
[19:50] so fragile, so small. 多么脆弱 渺小
[19:55] And I thought to myself 而我就想到
[19:57] how easy it would be to destroy all that God has created. 摧毁上帝所创造的一切有多么容易
[20:03] I think, as we look to the future, 当我们为未来作打算
[20:06] our greatest mission might be right here at home. 最大的使命也许就是珍惜家园
[20:34] It’s open. 门没锁的
[20:39] Come on in. 进来吧
[20:46] My sister decided to join us. 我妹妹想来凑热闹
[20:51] We share everything… 我们爱分享一切
[20:55] together. 在一起
[21:06] Parker’s going for two.Oh, he’s hanging in there, standing! 帕克上第二垒 他成功上垒
[21:10] Pulse rate is 20 percent below human norm. 脉搏比人类正常的慢20%
[21:13] What do you expect, Brea? She’s watching baseball. 你预期怎么样?她在看棒球比赛
[21:25] Oh, God! 天啊
[21:36] You are a hero. 你果然是大英雄
[21:40] Oh, God. 真棒
[21:46] It’s my turn. 轮到我了
[21:51] Yes, it is. 没错
[21:55] Ahh… 啊…
[22:20] Oh! Oh! 哦 哦
[22:22] Here it comes! Parker’s going for three! 帕克冲上第二垒了
[22:25] Jeez! Did someone hit a home run? 有人打出全垒打吗?
[22:31] Ah! 啊
[22:42] Ahh! 啊
[22:43] MY God, help me! 天啊 救命
[22:50] Oh Don’t 天啊 不要
[22:52] Get off me! 滚开
[22:56] Marcy! Get him off me! 玛西 拉开他
[23:00] Oh, my God! Help me! 天啊
[23:04] Help me, someone! 救命
[23:06] Help! 救命
[23:21] – What the hell is going on? – My God! – 怎么了? – 我的天
[24:11] Last night, after the fundraiser… 昨晚在筹款会之后
[24:15] something happened. 有怪事发生
[24:19] I try to think about it, I draw a total blank. 我努力回想 可惜脑海里一片空白
[24:23] They always make those drinks at those fundraisers strong. 筹款会的酒总是比较烈
[24:29] The way they get the wallets to open up. 这样才能令人大肆捐款
[24:31] Billy, you tell that old son-of-a-bitch I won’t take no for an answer. 比利告诉那老混蛋不能拒绝我
[24:41] There’s something wrong with me, Dad… since I got back. 爸爸 自我回来后就有一些问题
[24:45] Do you think a trip to Mars was rough? 探索火星很艰苦吗?
[24:48] You just wait till you try a senate campaign. 试试角逐参议员席位吧
[24:50] Dad, listen to me. I’m having… I’m having some kind of breakdown. 爸 听我说 我快要… 我快要精神崩溃了
[24:54] Stop thinking about the master plan and help me, all right? 别只顾看你的大计 帮帮我吧 好吗?
[24:56] I’m scared. 我很害怕
[25:01] Goddamnit! Quit acting like a spoiled child! 混帐 别活像一个给宠坏的小孩
[25:06] You’re a Ross. Behave like one. 你是罗斯家的人 别令家族蒙羞
[25:11] And I’m gonna give you a piece of advice, boy. 我给你一个忠告
[25:15] You keep your dick in your pants, and your eyes on the prize. 别再拈花惹草 好好珍惜前程
[25:20] Oh, I know what you been doin’.And, frankly, I don’t give a damn. 我知道你风流成性 坦白说我不在乎
[25:23] Dad, but… 爸爸 但是…
[25:24] But I have seen too many young men with promising careers 不过我看过不少 有大好前途的年轻人
[25:27] piss it all away on a piece of ass. 为女色而毁掉一切
[25:33] People love you, Patrick. 人民爱戴你 视你为偶像
[25:35] Hell, boy, they idolize you. 地狱男孩 他们崇拜你
[25:38] You’re gonna be President of the United States someday. 有一天你可以当上美国总统
[25:46] Now, let’s take a walk through the gallery. 现在我们到走廊逛逛
[25:50] Some of my illustrious colleagues are just dyin’ to get your autograph. 我有些优秀同事很想要你的签名
[25:58] Yes, sir. 遵命
[26:00] Yes, it’s very important that I speak with Herman Cromwell. 事关重大 我得跟赫曼克伦威谈
[26:04] No, he’s a patient there. 不 他是其中一个病人
[26:07] Well, can I get a message to him that Dr. Orinsky called 好吧 麻烦通传马里兰
[26:11] from the lab at Oldham Space Center up in Maryland? 奥尔德姆太空中心的奥斯基博士找过他?
[26:14] Yes, it’s very, very important that I speak to him. 对 事关重大 我得跟他谈
[26:17] I’m an old colleague of his. 我是他的旧同事
[26:25] I can’t believe this. 难以置信
[26:36] Oh! my GOG” 我的天
[26:44] No! 不
[28:01] Company, halt! Left, left… 士兵们立定 左脚…
[28:06] The substance found in Dr. Orinsky’s wounds 奥斯基博士伤口里的物质
[28:09] is combinant alien-human DNA. 混有外星人和人类的基因
[28:13] This DNA is structurally similar to Eve’s 基因结构上跟夏娃的相类似
[28:17] but it’s not a perfect match. 不过却不完全吻合
[28:19] Obviously, Eve has not left the compound, 夏娃从未离开过实验室
[28:21] which means, gentlemen, that there’s another one out there. 换言见 外面另有外星人
[28:26] None of our intelligence suggests that a foreign power was involved. 情报机关没有任何外星物体的发现
[28:30] How do we start looking for this thing? 我们该怎么找这个外星人
[28:33] Well, I would suggest normal investigative procedure 我楼议进行一般的调查程度
[28:37] to cultivate a list of possible suspects, and then test their blood. 找出可疑人士 然后检验他们的血液
[28:41] Thank you, Dr. Baker. 谢谢 贝克博士
[28:43] We may ask you to help us track it down. 我们也许要请你提供协助
[28:46] Always a pleasure, gentlemen. 我乐意效劳
[28:49] Get Press Lennox. 找普雷斯伦诺
[29:30] Ladies and gentlemen, the embassy is secure. 各位 大使馆安全了
[29:35] The hostages are free. 人质已经被释放
[29:42] Press Lennox… 普雷斯伦诺…
[29:43] Diplomatic Security provides embassy guards 外交保安专家训练大使馆守卫 以及对抗
[29:48] protects against kidnapping assassination 绑架和刺杀暴行
[29:53] and also, of course, special services 当然还有一些特别服务
[29:56] like the demonstration we witnessed here today. 正如今天的演习所见的
[29:59] Excuse me, Mr. Lennox. He needs to see you right away. 伦诺先生 有人需要马上见你
[30:04] My assistant will answer any questions you might have. 我的助手会解答大家的问题
[30:07] Thank you all very much. 谢谢大家
[30:09] Ladies and gentlemen, are there any questions I can answer? 各位 有什么问题吗?
[30:12] Are you equipped with night-vision attack capabilities? 你们有防范夜间突袭的措施吗?
[30:18] That was really, really great. 真不赖
[30:23] Well? 怎么样?
[30:25] The answer is no. 不行
[30:27] Press, we got another fucking alien on the loose. 普雷斯 有外星人四处为患
[30:32] Get somebody else. 另请高明吧
[30:34] Come on, buddy.Your country calls. 拜托了 老兄 国家危在旦夕
[30:39] Don’t start waving the flag. 别来这一套
[30:42] I’m in the private sector now.I got a business to run. 现在我从商 要照顾生意
[30:45] Look at me, Press. You know how I got this goddamn eye. 看看我 知道我为何瞎掉一只眼睛?
[30:49] It’s a sacrifice I’d make again in a heartbeat.But then maybe… 我甘愿不惜一切 再为国牺牲
[30:53] you haven’t learned the meaning of sacrifice. 然而你也许不明白何为牺牲
[31:03] Listen, pal. 听好 朋友
[31:04] The last time I fought with that alien she-bitch 上回跟那个外星臭婆娘对抗
[31:08] I almost got myself killed. 我差点丧命
[31:10] If the government was stupid enough to make another one… 若政府笨得把外星人复制
[31:14] I think they can clean up the mess by themselves. 那他们该自行收拾烂摊子
[31:17] We didn’t make this one. 这一个不是我们造的
[31:20] Count me out of the search party, okay? 休想我加入搜捕队伍 知道吗?
[31:23] Where is my fucking key? 车子的钥匙呢?
[31:25] A million dollars, tax-free. 一百万元 免税的
[31:29] Sure you won’t reconsider? 你真的不再考虑一下?
[31:36] Welcome to Biohazard 4. 欢迎来到生物灾难研究四楼
[31:39] Dr. Baker! Dr. Baker! 贝克博士 贝克博士
[31:43] Come out here, Dr. Baker! 快出来 贝克博士
[31:44] Oh, my God. 天啊
[31:47] Open the door! Somebody, open the door! 快开门 找人来开门
[31:51] Get him away from there! Somebody open the door! 快赶他出去 快开门
[32:01] What the hell do you think you’re doing? 你究竟在搞什么鬼?
[32:03] You know there’s no men allowed in this lab! Get away! 实验室禁止男性进入 快走
[32:06] Calm down, Dr. Baker. 冷静一点 贝克博士
[32:07] Do you have any respect for what we’re trying to do here? 你知道什么是尊重吗?
[32:08] Out, now, both of you! Now! 你们快出去
[32:10] – We have an emergency. – Now! – 事关紧急 – 快走
[32:12] Okay, okay, we’ll take it outside. 好吧 好吧 我们会把它带到外面
[32:14] Damn well right, you’ll take it outside. 该死的 你会去外面
[32:15] – Don’t blow a gasket, Doctor! – Don’t patronize me, either. – 不要生气 博士 – 不要光顾我 要么
[32:18] We’re not patronizing. We’re coming along. 我们不是光顾 我们跟着你走
[32:21] Close the doors. 关门
[32:30] Laura, correct me if I’m wrong. 劳拉 请跟我说清楚
[32:32] Are you involved in this crazy bullshit? 你有参与这个荒唐的研究吗?
[32:35] Dr. Baker runs this facility. She cloned the Sil embryo. 这儿由贝克博士主管 是她复制西尔的胚胎的
[32:39] Oh. Okay, well, what should I call her? 好了 那我该怎么叫她?
[32:43] “Sil Lite”? 小西尔?
[32:45] – Her name is Eve. – Eve. How very biblical. – 她叫夏娃 – 多富有神圣色彩啊
[32:49] We have dampened her mating instinct. 我们已削弱她的交配本能
[32:51] We have strictly avoided the presence of testosterone in this lab… 严禁男性进入这实验室
[32:54] At least, until now. Thank you for your help in that area, Colonel. 现在功亏一篑了 都多亏两位
[32:58] What if she gets out of there, huh? 如果给她逃脱 嗯?
[33:01] She’s electronically tethered to a control box. 她受电子控制器所操纵
[33:04] One step off the premises, and a toxic capsule explodes in her brain. 她一踏出这大楼 脑里的有毒装置就会爆炸
[33:09] You know, it’s really great to see you again. 真高兴跟你重逢
[33:11] And I was hoping we’d meet under better circumstances… 我本来希望可以在其它情况下重逢
[33:14] but I remember Laura Baker having a little bit more soul. 然而我所记得的贝克比较有良知
[33:19] Just who the hell do you think you are? 你以为自己是谁?
[33:22] You’re coming into my lab, questioning my motives! 你闯入我的实验室质疑我的工作
[33:25] Are you two finished? 吵完没有?
[33:28] We have a national fucking emergency on our hands! 现在国家妈的面临重大的危机
[33:31] Now, you two will work together. 你们得合作
[33:34] That’s a direct order from the Pentagon. 这是国防部的直接指令
[33:36] You killed one of these fucking alien things before. Do it again. 你曾对付这些外星混蛋 再干一次也无妨
[33:46] You heard the man.Now the fun begins. 你也听见他的 好戏要上演了
[33:53] Listen, I went over Orinsky’s phone records 听着 我查过奥斯基的电话记录
[33:56] and this is the last place he called. 这是他最后联络的地方
[33:58] I cross-checked all the patients, 我检查了所有的病人
[33:59] and I came up with one named Herman Cromwell. 我想到了有一个病人叫赫尔曼克伦威尔
[34:02] Turns out he taught Orinsky at Stanford. 他是奥斯基在史坦福大学的老师
[34:05] And what exactly is Cromwell doing here? 那克伦威为何在这?
[34:08] Well, that’s the interesting part. 这正是有趣之处
[34:11] It’s classified “top-secret information.” 这被列为机密资料
[34:14] I was doing research on a Mars meteorite. 我当年在研究火星陨石
[34:17] The one found in the Antarctic in ’96? 1996年在南极发现的陨石
[34:21] Fossils in the meteorite convinced us there might have been life on Mars. 陨石的化石质显示 火星应该曾有生物
[34:27] But these fossils weren’t anything organic to the planet. Oh, no, no no. 但那化石并非火星原有的
[34:31] And what was the basis for that determination? 有什么证据支持这说法?
[34:33] Carbon-based elements in the fossils exist only in the Magellanic Galaxy. 化石的炭基物质 只有在麦哲伦星云中
[34:40] That’s 100 million light years away. 那是一亿光年的距离
[34:43] Well, how did they get to Mars? 他们怎么能够到火星去?
[34:46] By my reckoning… 据我所知…
[34:48] Mars was visited by an alien species 火星在十亿年前
[34:50] approximately one billion years ago. 被一种外星异种所侵扰
[34:54] The species was like a plague, a cancer. 这异种掀起一场瘟疫 把生机勃勃的星球
[34:57] It turned a thriving planet with rivers and oceans and rudimentary plant life 连带河流海洋和未成熟的植物
[35:02] into a useless hunk of rock. 统统摧毁
[35:05] When I heard they were going to send a mission to Mars, 当我听说他们派人到火星去
[35:07] I strongly urged the government to reconsider. 我强烈促请政府重新考虑
[35:10] On what grounds? 以什么理由?
[35:12] On grounds that alien DNA might remain on the planet. 理由是外星人基因 也许会留在火星
[35:16] That any human attempt to violate the planet 而任何试着侵扰那星球的人
[35:19] would result in biological contamination. 结果会出现生理污染
[35:24] So, let me guess. They told you to shove it up your ass. 让我猜猜 所以他们要你保持沉默
[35:28] They got me fired from Stanford. 让我给史坦福大学辞退
[35:32] It seems the military had strategic reasons for wanting to go to Mars. 看来军方有战略上的理由 要派人上火星
[35:37] Outpost of the future, or some crap like that. 说是未来的前哨地点 都是一派胡言
[35:41] Anyway, they harassed the shit out of me. 不管如何 他们实在欺人太甚
[35:44] I got into a fistfight with a Pentagon general… 我跟国防部一个上将打起来
[35:48] and broke his goddamn jaw. 打碎了他的下颚
[35:55] That’s why they stuck you in here, right? 所以你被关进这儿来?
[35:59] Why do you think that Dr. Orinsky called you the night that he died? 奥斯基博士遇事当晚 为何要联络你?
[36:02] To tell me I was right. 告诉我我是对的
[36:06] Whatever species destroyed Mars 不管是什么外星人摧毁火星
[36:09] those poor astronauts brought down to Earth. 那些可怜的航天员 把它们带来地球
[36:14] May God have pity on our souls. 愿主怜悯我们
[36:19] I’ll tell you one thing, 让我告诉你今天早上
[36:21] for General Lee to be heating up the road this early in the morning, 李上将在路上吃的苦头
[36:25] something sure got Bo and Luke all heat’d up. 一定令阿博和路克大感意外
[36:28] I figure it’s got something to do with women. 我猜一定跟女人有关
[36:31] Or huntin’. 或是狩猎
[36:33] Or maybe wheels. 或又是汽车
[36:42] The temperature on Mars 火星的气温
[36:43] is approximately 225 degrees below zero. 约零下225度
[36:47] If they brought the samples on board, the temperature thaw 若他们带了样本上机舱 温度的增加…
[36:49] could have brought the DNA back to life. 也许会令外星人基因再活跃起来
[36:52] That DNA could have infected the astronauts. 这种基因也许已侵害航天员
[36:55] This isn’t the fucking “X-Files”, goddamn it! 这可不是 “X档案” 混帐
[36:58] You are following a lead based on the interrogation 这个线索只是基于一个疯子的
[37:01] of a certified nutcase! 一面之词
[37:04] We got one dead N.S.E.G. doctor, 太空拓展部的医生丧命
[37:07] we have a guy who warned the government not to go to Mars, 一个曾警告政府别派人去火星的科学家
[37:10] they slapped him in a loony bin… 给关进疯人院
[37:13] and a seven-minute time gap during the space flight. 远足号在飞行旅途中有七分钟断讯
[37:17] We need to do blood analysis on Sampas, Gamble and Ross. 我们要替三个航天员验血
[37:21] Now, I know that there is a sexual quarantine of ten days 所有参与外星任务的人员返回地球后得禁欲十天
[37:25] on all interplanetary missions, 在所有行星际任务
[37:27] and the Mars quarantine ends tonight. 火星探索队的检疫期今天完结
[37:29] They could fuck the human race into extinction. 他们的肉欲可以令人类灭亡
[37:33] You want to be responsible for that if we don’t start testing everybody right away? 不马上替他们检验你要承担后果
[37:42] Test Patrick first. 先替帕瑞克作检验
[37:45] Yeah… yeah. 没错
[37:53] I’ve been waiting to get you alone. 很难得才能与你独处
[37:57] All the interviews, all the screaming girls… 所有访问 为你尖叫的女孩…
[38:02] all the hoopla… 所有喧闹嬉戏…
[38:05] In-gone. 都完了
[38:07] Push it out of your mind. 把这一切统统忘掉
[38:13] Patrick Ross… 帕瑞克罗斯
[38:16] tonight… 今晚
[38:22] you’re mine. 你是属于我的
[38:25] I love you. 我爱你
[38:44] What’s the matter? 怎么了?
[38:46] – I don’t know. – We should hold off. – 我不知道 – 我们应该坚持下来
[38:49] Oh, no. No, you don’t.Not tonight. 哦 不 你不要期待今晚
[38:52] Come on, Melissa, I don’t feel so good. 来吧 梅丽莎 我觉得不太舒服
[38:53] Shhh… 嘘…
[38:56] Relax. 放轻松
[38:58] Let me do the work. 让我来做
[39:17] There’s nobody here. 没人在这
[39:20] Where the fuck did he go? 他究竟上哪去了?
[39:25] Let’s go find the others. 先找其它人吧
[39:34] I missed you up there. 我在太空时很想你
[39:37] I missed you so much. 我也很想你
[39:41] It’s so beautiful. 那儿很美丽
[39:45] Not as beautiful as you are. 比不上你的美丽
[39:48] Charmer. 油腔滑调
[39:59] Take it easy, Press! You’re gonna get us killed! 慢慢来 别害死我们
[40:01] Trust me, Laura.I got a bad feeling in my stomach. 相信我 劳拉 我有不祥的预感
[40:16] God, I missed making love with you. 上帝 我想和你做爱
[40:20] Oh, my stomach! 哦 我的肚子
[40:22] – Oh, my God! – Call someone! – 哦 我的上帝 – 快打电话
[40:23] Mike! Call for help! Call for help! 迈克 打电话求救 打电话求救
[40:26] Up here! Come on! 快到楼上去
[40:33] No! 不
[40:36] No, please! No! 不 救命 不
[40:58] Oh, God! 天啊
[41:01] I’m gonna get a full crew. 我要整支队伍增援
[41:04] I’m gonna get ’em over here right away. 我会叫他们马上赶来
[41:06] We gotta get to the others. 我们得快找另外两人
[41:11] Oh, this is awful. 哦 真可怕
[41:14] This is just awful. 这实在太可怕了
[41:30] Ah! I’ll take her the rest of the way, chief! 啊 让我给她带路就是了 长官
[41:32] Have a good evening. 玩得开心点
[41:34] – This is nice. – Whoo! – 很漂亮 – 喔
[41:35] See, you thought a brother lived on a tugboat. 看 你以为我住在拖船上
[41:37] I know what you thought.But I got it all under control now. 我知道你怎么想 不过一切已准备妥当
[41:41] Oh, you do? 哦 是吗?
[41:42] Yeah, you just slide right over there. 对 你只需进去就行了
[41:45] Let me open this door. 让我来开门 行了
[41:47] There we go. Hey, girl. 宝贝
[42:17] – Is that it? – No, honey, that’s not it. – 是这里吗? – 甜心 不是
[42:19] – Right there. – No, that’s not it. – 这里? – 不是
[42:22] Oh, that’s it… 该是这里了
[42:28] What’s wrong? 怎么回事
[42:31] Dennis Gamble, we’d like you to come with us. 丹尼斯甘布 请你跟我们走
[42:34] Shit, a brother just can’t get no booty.You know what I’m sayin’? 男人需要女人的慰藉 你们明白吗?
[42:38] This is no way to treat a national hero. This is embarrassing. 绝不该这样对待国家英雄 这太过分
[42:42] What is this all about? Look, somebody speak to me. 究竟是怎么回事?快找人向我解释
[42:46] Hey, hey, hey! I’m a personal friend of Senator Judson Ross, okay? 我是参议员贾德森罗斯的好朋友
[42:50] Personal friend. I’m gonna eat your badge for breakfast. 是好朋友 你小心官职不保
[42:53] Get your hand off my head, man. 别碰我的头
[42:58] I demand an explanation. 我要求合理的解释
[43:02] We’ll have the test results in a few minutes. 一会儿就有检验结果
[43:04] Why am I being tested? N.S.E.G. said I was fine. 我为何要验血?太空拓展部说我没事的
[43:07] Sit tight, son. We’ll explain everything later. 别生气 稍后我们会解释一切
[43:11] Well, it’s kind of tough to sit tight, sir. 要我不生气就难了
[43:13] I haven’t been laid in 11 months. 我十一个月没交欢
[43:15] That’s unusual for me. 这对我来说是不寻常的
[43:18] Take it easy, Burgess.Everybody deserves an explanation. 伯吉斯 放轻松点 我们该给他一个解释
[43:21] You’re damn right. 你说的没错
[43:22] And what’s with all these guards? 这有为何有这么多警卫?
[43:24] What the hell is going on around here? 究竟是怎么回事?
[43:27] It’s purely a precautionary measure. 这纯粹是以防万一
[43:29] We need a couple of minutes for this computer to analyze your blood, 化验报告等一会儿就出来
[43:32] so just relax. 你放轻松点
[43:36] Couple of questions… 还有要问你几个问题
[43:38] What can you tell us about the seven minutes 你能告诉我们有关七分钟
[43:40] when the Excursion lost contact with Earth? 远足号与地球失去联系?
[43:43] I can’t remember. 我记不起了
[43:45] I don’t know if I blacked out or what, but I just can’t remember that. 不知道是不是暂时性昏迷所致 但我不记得了
[43:48] When did you last speak to Anne Sampas? 最后一次见安妮萨佩丝是在何时?
[43:50] At that fundraiser the other night. 前晚的筹款会
[43:52] Did she act peculiar? 她有什么不对吗?
[43:54] No, she seemed fine to me. 不 她看起来没有问题
[43:56] – I mean, what’s this all about? – What, something happen to her? – 我的意思是 这是怎么回事? – 什么 在她身上发生的事吗?
[44:00] You tell me. 你告诉我好了
[44:02] What happened to Anne Sampas? 安妮怎么了?
[44:04] Tell me! What happened to Anne Sampas? 快告诉我 安妮到底发生了什么事?
[44:07] Anne Sampas is dead. 安妮已经死了
[44:12] I’m sorry, Dennis. 对不起 丹尼斯
[44:21] Yeah. 是啊
[44:23] Laura. 劳拉
[44:26] Well, the combinant DNA in Anne’s body doesn’t match 安妮体内的混合基因
[44:30] what I found in Orinsky’s. 跟奥斯基的并不吻合
[44:32] So, it’s either Gamble or Ross. 所以不是甘布就是罗斯
[44:35] Be careful, Press. 你得当心
[44:41] What was the cause of death? 死亡原因是什么?
[44:43] We don’t know. 我们还不知道
[44:45] Come on, man.How the hell did she die? 来吧 该死的 她怎么死的?
[44:46] Sequence almost complete. 快完成分析
[44:48] – Why are you testing my blood? – Ten seconds till relay. – 为何要给我验血? – 十秒钟后有结果
[44:51] – You think I killed Annie? – Data retrieval online. – 你们以为我是凶手? – 快有数据显示
[44:53] – Is that what you think? – Five seconds… Three seconds. – 你们是这么想? – 五秒 三秒
[44:56] I didn’t kill her! I swear! 我可以发誓我没有杀她
[44:58] Freeze! 冻结
[44:59] Computer says normal, normal, normal. 计算机显示情况下正常
[45:01] There is no sign of infection. 没有受感染的迹象
[45:05] – Go home, get some rest. – I want answers! – 回家休息吧 – 我想要答案
[45:08] In due time. We’ll be in touch. 快可以了 保持联络
[45:13] Yo, Gamble. 哟 甘布
[45:15] You know where Patrick Ross is? 你知道罗斯在哪吗?
[45:18] Nope. 不知道
[45:21] Well, if you see him, you’ll let me know, yeah? 若你见到他 记得通知我
[45:25] Sure. 好的
[45:35] Well, let’s see what the cranial cavity has to say. 看看头颅里怎么样
[46:11] Now, I’ll just reach behind her ear, and we should… 锯开头盖骨了 现在…
[46:40] God… 天哪
[47:17] Patrick, no! 帕瑞克 别胡来
[48:49] Want a date, mister? 先生 想寻欢吗?
[49:01] I was scared, man! 我很害怕
[49:03] This is crazy! 实在太恐怖了
[49:04] His whole head just grew right back, like some sort of damn freak show. 他整个头长回来 简直匪夷所思
[49:07] The alien species can regenerate living tissue. 外星异种可以令有机组织再生
[49:10] Aliens… little green men.I still can’t believe it. 外星人 绿色小人 我还是难以置信
[49:14] If they knew there were aliens up there, why the hell they sent us? 若他们知道火星有外星人 为何还派我们上去?
[49:17] N.S.E.G. got warned, but they chose to ignore it. 太空拓展部曾被警告 可是他们充耳不闻
[49:22] We think that there was some hostile DNA 我们认为你们采集的含有恶性基因
[49:24] in the soil samples that you collected. 在你收集的土壤样本里
[49:28] Wait a minute something happened up there. 我们在火星时曾发生事故
[49:30] I can’t remember exactly.I just know it was terrible. 我记不清了 我只知道那是可怕的
[49:34] I’m sure that it was terrible. 只知道情况很可怕
[49:37] The question is: How do we proceed now? 现在的问题是 我们如何着手?
[49:40] I got guys out there all over the place looking for this kid. 我让人四处寻找这个孩子
[49:43] Any place he might be. We’re gonna find him sooner or later. 他可能是任何地方 我们迟早会找到他
[49:47] If he’s reproducing, we’ve got potential offspring. 若他与人交欢那就可能有后代了
[49:50] I think it’s pretty safe to assume 我认为这是相当安全的假设
[49:52] That he’s banging cocktail waitresses two at a time. 他同时玩两个鸡尾酒女孩
[49:55] Well, then, in less than two weeks, these offspring reach adolescence, 嗯 那么 在不到两周的时间 这些后代就达到青春期了
[49:58] and then they enter the chrysalis stage. 然后会进入蝶蛹期
[50:00] Chrysalis stage? 蝶蛹期?
[50:02] A cocoon, which turns them into adults. 由一个蛹变作成年人
[50:10] Hey, baby, turn that car around. 宝贝 停车吧
[50:16] Hey, don’t leave me. Come on. 别丢下我 来吧
[50:20] Hi, honey. 你好 甜心
[50:24] Baby, come back. 宝贝 回来
[50:25] A serial killer may be loose in the Washington-Maryland area. 华盛顿马里兰有一名连环杀手在逃
[50:30] Authorities have asked the public to be extremely cautious 官方呼吁市民在接触陌生人时
[50:33] when approached by strangers.Please beware. 务须加倍警觉
[50:36] – How much for number three? – Twenty an hour. – 3号多少钱? – 每小时20块
[50:38] Thank you, Linda.And now for the financial news. 谢谢琳达 现在报导财经消息
[50:41] Twenty, forty, sixty. 二十 四十 六十
[50:44] Thank you much. 谢谢
[50:48] Enjoy yourself. 尽情享受
[50:54] Come in. 进来
[51:09] See what I mean, Laura? Every so often, her rates go berserk. 看见吗?劳拉 她的心跳最近常加速得很厉害
[51:19] Fifty agents we got out there looking for this guy. 我们已派出五十名联邦密探缉捕他
[51:23] We got nothing. 这是徒劳无功
[51:25] Man, how can you just touch that? 你怎么可以碰那个?
[51:28] Occupational hazard. 职业危险在所难免
[51:34] So, you didn’t see nothing, you didn’t hear nothing, 你什么都看不见听不见
[51:36] you don’t know nothing. 一无所知?
[51:38] They come and they go, you know what I mean? 他们来来去去 你明白吗?
[51:40] They come… and they go. 他们就是来来去去
[51:43] Oh, that’s hysterical. Now, why don’t you sit your ass down. 很风趣 你快坐下
[51:45] – They come and go… You get it? – Oh, yeah, I get it. – 他们来了又去…你明白了吗? – 哦 是的 我得到它
[51:49] – Here you go. – Thanks. – 我明白 让我替你推车 – 谢谢
[51:50] Aahh! 啊哈
[53:21] We’re wasting time. 我们在浪费时间
[53:23] It’s been two days, and Lennox hasn’t made any headway. 已经两天了 伦诺却毫无进展
[53:26] Maybe that’s because you gentlemen won’t allow us to go public. 也许是因为你们不肯向大众公开此事
[53:29] Dr. Baker, you said that Eve has telepathic abilities. 你说夏娃有精神感应的能力
[53:33] Some. 是有一些
[53:34] Can we send her after Patrick? 可否叫她去缉捕帕瑞克?
[53:36] It’d be foolish to take her out of a controlled atmosphere. 让她离开研究所实在不是好主意
[53:39] There’s the danger of escape. 她有逃脱的危险
[53:40] And then we’ve got two aliens running around, instead of one. 而要缉捕的两个外星人
[53:43] And if these two were to mate, the resulting pure strain of offspring 若两人交配 其纯种的子孙…
[53:46] would be unstoppable. 更难以消灭
[53:49] Well, can she tell us where he is without leaving the lab? 她可否留在这 告诉我们他的行踪?
[53:54] We’ve seen spiking in her biorhythms, 我们已经刺激她的生物节律
[53:56] which indicate a rudimentary connection, 显示有初步的感应效能
[53:59] but half her alien genes are dormant. 不过她半数的外星人基因处于休止状态
[54:01] Tracking Patrick is out of her league. 追踪帕瑞克 她是办不到的
[54:05] Dormant means asleep. 休止等于睡着了
[54:08] Is there any way that we can wake them up? 有法子唤醒它们吗?
[54:12] We could use the lab’s cyclotron to bombard her with radiation. 可以使用回旋加速器 让她接受大量辐射
[54:16] That would awaken her dormant genes, but there is a problem. 这将唤醒她的休眠基因 但有一个问题
[54:20] – What’s that? – We make her more alien. – 那是什么? – 我们让她更加陌生
[54:22] We increase her strength, her anger… 我们增加了她的力量 她的愤怒…
[54:25] Her mating drive would go through the roof. 极度渴望交配
[54:27] It’s worth the risk. We’ll tighten security. 值得冒这个险 我们加强保全工作
[54:29] She is not a lab animal! 她不只是试验动物
[54:31] She is half-human. 她有一半是人类
[54:33] Please, Baker, spare us the alien rights agenda. 别又再说什么外星人权益了
[54:36] Put her in the cyclotron. 放她进回旋加速器
[54:37] And what if I refuse? 若我拒绝呢?
[54:39] That’s your prerogative.She’s gonna go in anyway. 那是你的权利 可是她一定要进加速器
[54:43] Gentlemen. 先生们
[55:00] Don’t worry, Laura. 别担心 劳拉
[55:02] I know what they want. 我明白他们想要怎么样
[55:04] I’m sorry.This is not what I intended. 对不起 这不是我的原意
[55:06] It’s gonna be very painful for you. 你会吃不少苦头
[55:10] I wanna help. 我乐意帮忙
[55:12] Eve, I’m going to radiate for 45 seconds, then shut it down. 夏娃 我要45秒辐射 然后关闭它
[55:16] Okay 好的
[55:35] What…? 是什么…?
[55:55] I’m connected, Laura. 劳拉 我感应到了
[55:58] I see what he sees. 我看见他所见到的
[56:02] He’s driving down a small street. I see two-story buildings… 他正在一条小街上开车 我看见两层高的大厦
[56:06] A man walking a small dog… 有一个男人在遛狗
[56:09] They’re stopping at a stoplight. 他们在交通灯那儿停下来
[56:10] Okay, okay, okay, here we go! Here we go! 好了 听清楚
[56:13] I see street signs. 我看见路牌
[56:17] Gwynn’s Falls and Warwick! 格温瀑布街和沃里克街
[56:19] – The intersection of Gwynn’s Falls… – He’s crossed into a parking lot! – 格温瀑布街交界… – 他进了一个停车场
[56:22] – What? – Gwynn’s Falls and Warwick. – 什么? – 格温瀑布街和沃里克街
[56:24] – Gwynn’s Falls? – Where? – 格温瀑布吗?- 在哪里?
[56:26] That’s in Reservoir Hill! 那是在水库山
[56:28] A supermarket, there’s a supermarket, a big supermarket! 一家超市 有一个超市 一个大超市
[56:30] A supermarket! 一家超市
[56:31] He’s going into the supermarket near Gwynn’s Falls and Warwick. 他要到附近格温瀑布街和沃里克街的超市
[56:34] Hang on to your shorts! 抓住你的短裤
[56:52] He’s going after a woman! Yes, there’s a woman! 他在打一个女人的主意 是的 有一个女人
[56:54] Let’s go! 走吧
[56:56] How the hell did you get a driver’s license? 你怎么考到驾照的?
[57:06] Where is he, Eve? 他在哪?
[57:08] Aisle one… Fruits and Vegetables! 第一列货架 水果蔬菜部
[57:11] In aisle one… Fruits and Vegetables. 在第一列货架 水果蔬菜部
[57:46] We’re there. Now what? 我们到了超市 然后如何?
[57:49] Come on, Press! Let’s move! 普雷斯 快来
[57:50] My God! It’s you! 天啊 是你
[57:53] – Will you sign my “Space Flakes” box? – Sure. – 可否替我签个名? – 可以
[57:56] You got a pen? 你有笔吗?
[57:57] I do. 有的
[58:00] – What’s your name? – Darlene. – 你叫什么名字? – 达琳
[58:03] “Darlene.” 达琳
[58:05] You know a secret, Darlene? 你知道一个秘密吗?
[58:07] I think “Space Flakes” taste like shit. 太空玉米片很难吃的
[58:11] – Which row? – Cereal! – 哪个货架? – 玉米片
[58:14] – Come on, Press. – Watch it! – 普雷斯 来 – 小心
[58:18] Where’s the goddamn cereal? 玉米片货架在哪?
[58:20] – It’s nice to meet you. – Really nice to meet you. – 很高兴见到你 – 很高兴认识你
[58:28] – It’s her! – Help me! – 是她 – 救命
[58:31] Which way? 那边?
[58:34] Quick! Which way? 快 哪边?
[58:36] What did she say? 她怎么说?
[58:38] They’re going down some stairs. 他们往楼下去
[58:39] They’re going down some stairs! A basement! Find a basement! 地窖 快找地窖
[58:50] It’s dark. 那里很黑
[58:52] He wants to mate with her! 他想跟她交合
[58:59] Stop it! Get away from me! 停下来 离我远点
[59:15] Get up! 起来
[59:18] – Shut up! – Help! – 住口 – 救命
[59:22] Get down! Get down! 趴下
[59:38] – Damn it! – No! – 混帐 – 不要
[59:40] Help! Help! Help! 救命 救命 救命
[59:46] Help! 救民
[1:00:12] He’s trying to rape her. 他想强奸她
[1:00:34] Man, don’t shoot! 别开枪
[1:00:36] Why don’t you get a motel? 连旅店也懒得找?
[1:00:38] Fuckin’ kids. 该死的小孩
[1:00:43] He knows I’m tapping in. 他知道我感应得到
[1:00:45] Help! Leave me alone! Stop! 救命 放开我 住手
[1:00:48] Get off me! 放开我
[1:00:50] Eve 夏娃
[1:00:52] Patrick. 帕特里克
[1:01:01] Go on! Get out of here! 快给我滚
[1:01:05] Get out! 快滚
[1:01:25] – Hey! Don’t move, spaceman. – Put down the gun. – 别动 航天员 – 把枪放下
[1:01:29] Get your hands up! 举起手来
[1:01:31] Get ’em up! 快点
[1:01:33] What the hell is this, Dennis? 怎么回事?
[1:01:35] You can’t deny some bugged-out stuff going on around here. 你心知肚明 有怪事发生
[1:01:39] What kind of stuff? 什么怪事?
[1:01:41] Look, you told me yourself you were feeling weird. 是你告诉我你觉得不舒服
[1:01:43] You gotta go in for tests, bro. 你得去作检验
[1:01:46] Okay… Sure, I don’t mind going into the lab. 好 我不介意到研究所
[1:02:06] Open the gate’.! 开闸
[1:02:15] What the hell is going on? 怎么了?
[1:02:16] Estrogen level’s peaking.It’s like she’s in heat. 雌性激素激增 她在发情
[1:02:33] Let me out! 放我出去
[1:02:37] Let me out! 放我出去
[1:02:39] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:02:43] – Has she been given any medication? – Yes, her usual close. – 她有服药吗? – 有 一般的剂量
[1:02:46] Let me out, Laura! 放我出去 劳拉
[1:02:48] I’m going to double it. 剂量要加倍
[1:02:49] Let me out! 放我出去
[1:02:53] Listen to me, Laura… 听好 劳拉
[1:02:54] Laura! 劳拉
[1:03:41] Code 459 alert.Patrick Ross in Biohazard Four. Seal the compound! 459号警报 帕瑞克罗斯来了 封锁第四研究所 密封化合物
[1:03:45] Get out of there, Sherry! Get outta there! 快逃 谢莉 赶快离开那里
[1:03:47] Patrick, leave her alone! 帕瑞克 快走开
[1:03:50] Open the door. 开门
[1:03:52] I know what you’re going through.And I can help you. 我明白你所受的苦 我可以帮你
[1:03:56] – Let me help you. – Open the goddamn door! – 让我帮你 – 快开门
[1:04:00] I can’t do that. 不行
[1:04:02] – Open it! – I can’t do that… – 打开它 – 我做不到…
[1:04:10] Get away from her! Get away from her now! 你快放开她 离开她吧
[1:04:22] The proof is incontrovertible. 证据确凿
[1:04:25] Your son was infected up in that capsule. 你儿子在火星受到感染
[1:04:29] I’m sorry, Senator. 对不起 参议员
[1:04:35] Jesus God. 我的天
[1:04:37] Rest assured, we’ll deal with this quietly. 我们会低调处理此事
[1:04:40] Medical treatment, the best doctors. 给予他最好的医疗
[1:04:43] The last thing this country needs 国民才不愿见到国家英雄…
[1:04:44] is a spectacle with a national hero being publicly compromised. 沦为杀人狂魔
[1:04:49] Cut the crap, Carter. 废话少说 卡特
[1:04:52] What the hell are we gonna do? 我们究竟怎么办
[1:04:54] Two imperatives. 两个命令
[1:04:55] We have to find Patrick and bring him in immediately. 我们得马上缉捕帕瑞克
[1:04:59] We have to neutralize any possibility 我们必须消除任何可能性
[1:05:00] that this situation could leak to the media. 这种情况可能会泄露给媒体
[1:05:03] The generals are very concerned. 上将们十分担忧
[1:05:06] They’re gonna kill him.Aren’t they, Carter? 他们会拔掉他 对吗?
[1:05:10] We need to find your son. 我们要找你的儿子回来
[1:05:13] Now, you listen to me, you arrogant son-of-a-bitch. 你这傲慢的混蛋 听着
[1:05:16] If you so much as touch a hair on his head, 若你敢动我儿子分毫
[1:05:18] you will rue the clay you were born! 你就不得好死
[1:05:20] You make it very hard to help you, Senator. 你这样是在帮倒忙
[1:05:24] Go fuck yourself! 去你的
[1:05:27] What the hell did you think I was gonna do? 你想我怎么样?
[1:05:28] Stand here and let you take my son? 任由你们对付我的儿子?
[1:05:32] I’ll call the goddamn President if I have to. 若有需要 我会找总统帮忙
[1:05:35] Listen carefully, old man. 老头 你听好
[1:05:36] This is way beyond the President.Way beyond. 这根本不由总统作主
[1:05:39] – Oh? – You wanna save Patrick? – 是吗? – 你想救帕瑞克?
[1:05:42] Help us bring him in. 帮我们找他回来
[1:06:37] Damn, man! What is up? 可恶 怎么搞的?
[1:06:39] I can’t even get no play from an alien. 连外星人都对我没兴趣
[1:06:41] Some people carry a disease in their genetic code. 有些人遗传密码有毛病
[1:06:43] It doesn’t mean that they have the disease, 这并不意味着他们有病
[1:06:45] but the possibility exists it might be passed on to their children. 但存在的可能性 它可能会传递给他们的孩子
[1:06:48] Well, those N.S.E.G. doctors told me I had sickle trait. 太空拓展部的医生说我有镰状红细胞
[1:06:52] Right, it’s in your chart. You don’t have sickle-cell anemia, 是有此记绿 你没有镰状细胞性贫血
[1:06:54] which is why you were able to go to Mars, but you’re a carrier. 这就是为什么你能去火星 但你是一个载体
[1:06:57] Right. 对的
[1:06:59] Well, I guess that’s why he didn’t get infected up on the ship. 所以他在船上没受到感染
[1:07:02] Right. The alien DNA cannot cope with human genetic flaws. 对 外星人排斥人类基因缺陷
[1:07:06] It has no defense against our diseases, 抵抗不到我们的病毒
[1:07:07] and that might be our answer. 这也许是解决方法
[1:07:10] What could be the answer? 什么解决方法?
[1:07:12] The alien DNA infected us. It’s about time we infected them. 外星人基因令我们受感染 是时候让我们报复了
[1:07:17] What? 什么?
[1:07:45] Patrick? 帕特里克?
[1:07:49] Dad, what are you doing here? 爸爸 你怎么会来这?
[1:07:52] Well, I kind of figured you’d show up here. 我就是猜想到你会来
[1:07:56] You always used to love this place as a child. 你自小就喜欢这个地方
[1:08:00] So did your mother. 你母亲也是
[1:08:03] I never could convince her to get rid of it. 我叫她改掉这老习惯也不行
[1:08:07] Yeah, I used to come here when I was courting her. 我追求她时常来这里
[1:08:11] – And after she died… – What do you want? – 从她死后… – 你想怎么样?
[1:08:17] Well… 嗯…
[1:08:19] First off, I’d like to apologize. 首先 我想向你道歉
[1:08:22] Apologize for what? 道什么歉?
[1:08:24] – Oh, Paddy. – Don’t bother. – 小帕 – 别来这一套
[1:08:32] They told me what happened… 他们已经告诉我实情
[1:08:36] how you got infected up on Mars. 说你怎么在火星受感染
[1:08:39] I’m sorry, Paddy… for not listening when you asked for help. 对不起 小派 你需要帮助时我没关心你
[1:08:44] You never listened. 你一向是如此
[1:08:47] I’m listening now. 现在我愿意帮你
[1:09:02] They’re gonna kill me. 他们会杀掉我
[1:09:05] Not if I can help it. 我会制止他们
[1:09:08] Now, there’s no way that they can find you here. 这个地方还是你母亲婚前名下所有
[1:09:10] This property’s still listed under you mother’s maiden name. 他们查不到你在这儿
[1:09:13] And I sure as hell am not gonna hand you over to those Pentagon bastards. 我绝不会把你交给国防部的混蛋
[1:09:16] No, sir. 不 先生
[1:09:17] I’m taking you in to Johns Hopkins… for treatment with the best. 我带你去霍普金医学院 给你最好的医疗
[1:09:22] We’ll walk through that door together. 我们一起去
[1:09:26] Come in with me, son. 跟我走吧
[1:09:28] No. 不
[1:09:38] I know you won’t do it for me. 我知道你不会为我这么做
[1:09:42] But try to think of your mother, Paddy. 不过想想你母亲吧
[1:09:47] Do it for her. 当是为了她
[1:09:59] Dad, help me! 爸爸 救我
[1:10:02] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事了
[1:10:06] It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. 没关系 没关系 没关系
[1:10:12] It’s okay. Okay… 没事的 好的…
[1:10:14] Ahhhhh! 啊啊
[1:10:49] Eve? 夏娃?
[1:10:55] Eve? 夏娃?
[1:11:07] We need your help again to find Patrick. 我们要你再帮忙找帕瑞克
[1:11:12] I’m sorry, Laura. I can’t do that. 对不起 劳拉 我不会帮忙
[1:12:52] We could just call in the National Guard. 我们可以出动州辖的后备部队
[1:12:56] Sorry, pal.This is strictly a private mission. 对不起 这是秘密任务
[1:12:59] Yeah, well, I’m a lover.I’m not a fighter. 我是一个情圣 不是战士
[1:13:01] You haven’t been one of those in 11 months. 你没做情圣十一个月了
[1:13:05] Why you gotta bring that up? 你这是要挖我的伤疤?好了 我曾是情圣
[1:13:06] Okay, I was a lover. I sure as hell ain’t no damned bounty hunter. 总之我不是受命抓凶的
[1:13:12] This looks about right. 这该管用
[1:13:14] What? That little, old tiny-ass thing? 什么?用那支小手枪?
[1:13:16] Jeesh. You ain’t got no bazookas up in here, man? 你这儿没火箭筒?
[1:13:19] Bazookas? 火箭筒?
[1:13:21] Hasn’t anyone ever told you that size doesn’t matter? 没人告诉你大小不是问题吗?
[1:13:24] Hey, hey! 嘿 嘿
[1:13:29] You can talk all that noise if you want to. 你尽管神气
[1:13:31] I’m taking this, because I’m about to go back to Africa on somebody’s ass. 我要带这个 因为非洲黑人比较爱用刀
[1:13:38] I’ve used Dennis’ blood sample as the basis for this toxin. 我以丹尼斯的血样本来制造这种毒素
[1:13:44] Of course, I have no idea whether or not this is going to work. 我当然不知道这是否有效
[1:13:53] It’s an interesting idea. It might be the only chance we got. 有趣的点子 也许是我们唯一的希望
[1:13:57] Yeah, but what if it doesn’t work? 但若没效呢?
[1:13:59] Well, then, my friend, we’re fucked. 朋友 那么我们就死定了
[1:14:23] Get the tether! 按控制器
[1:14:27] Containment breach. 遏制违规
[1:14:28] We’re locked in here! 我们被困在这里了
[1:14:29] Electronic tether, armed for activation in five, four… 电子控制器即将启动 5 4…
[1:14:34] three, two, one. 3 2 1
[1:14:39] It’s stuck! 卡住了
[1:14:46] Get back! 退后
[1:14:55] Security breach, code red, level four. Security breach, code red, level four. 外星人逃脱 红色警报4级
[1:15:01] Colonel, there’s a lot of activity below. 上校 下面情况危急
[1:15:04] Keep your distance. Let’s see what’s going on. 保持距离 看看情况的进展
[1:15:27] Fire! 开火
[1:16:15] Come on! 快来
[1:16:17] Beaver Team, get your humvees! Let’s go! Now! Now! Now! 海狸的团队 让你的悍马 走吧 现在 现在 现在
[1:16:28] You heard him! Go! Go! Go! Go! 快听命行事 走 走 走 走
[1:16:31] How in the hell does she know how to drive? 她怎么会懂得开车?
[1:16:34] Her favorite show’s The Dukes of Hazzard. 她最爱看电视节目《飞车双雄》
[1:16:36] Fan-fuckin-tastic. 太好了
[1:16:51] Burgess, this is General Metzger. 这是梅茨格上将
[1:16:52] Maintain your pursuit, but do not engage alien escapee. 继续追捕 不过别袭击逃脱的外星人
[1:16:56] Let Press Lennox do his job.Is that clear? 让伦诺执心任务 明白吗?
[1:16:59] Roger. Back off, Captain. 知道了…上尉 撤退
[1:17:02] I don’t wanna crash this party until just the right time. 时机成熟时才捣破
[1:17:59] Stop right here. 在这停车
[1:18:01] Grab that spray canister. 拿毒雾散弹枪
[1:18:23] Be careful with that thing. 当心那东西
[1:18:37] Jesus Christ! 天啊
[1:18:45] Welcome to the maternity ward… 欢迎来到产科病房…
[1:18:48] from hell! 来自地狱
[1:18:49] Patrick’s offspring! 帕瑞克的子孙
[1:18:54] I’m gonna go up and see if I can find Adam and Eve. 我上去找亚当和夏娃
[1:18:57] Press, this isn’t Eve’s fault.She’s human, too. 这不是夏娃的错 她也是人
[1:19:02] Like them. 就像他们
[1:20:15] What’s wrong? My DNA ain’t good enough? 怎么了?我的基因不够好?
[1:20:18] You let me live on that ship so I can die in this goddamn barn? 我在火星死不了 却要栽在这个烂谷仓了
[1:20:21] Fuck you! Fuck all you pig motherfuckers! 去你的 去你们这班混蛋的
[1:20:25] I’m about to get straight Kunta Kinte on your ass! 我要把你们宰掉
[1:20:28] Dennis! Dennis! It’s working! 丹尼斯 有效了
[1:20:32] Score one for human DNA, baby! 人类基因万岁
[1:21:01] Why don’t you get those? I’m going up here! 你收拾那些家伙 找到楼上去
[1:21:04] Just do your thing, baby. 做你该做的 宝贝
[1:21:20] Die! 受死吧
[1:21:25] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:21:27] You’re welcome. 别客气
[1:21:44] Eve! Get out of the way! 夏娃 快走开
[1:21:58] What the hell is going on in here? 怎么回事?
[1:21:59] Stay back! 退回去
[1:22:01] Oh! my GOD! 我的天
[1:22:14] Eve, I know you’re in there! Please help us! 夏娃 我知道你在里面 快救我们
[1:22:16] Please, help us! 快救我们
[1:22:26] Eve! 夏娃
[1:22:41] No… 不…
[1:23:09] No… 不…
[1:23:14] Press! Press! 用力踩 用力踩
[1:23:17] Get up! Quick! 快起来
[1:23:19] Quick! 快
[1:23:34] Eve! 夏娃
[1:23:37] You killed her, you disgusting son-of-a-bitch! 你这混蛋把她杀掉 你这狗娘养的
[1:23:39] Press, use my blood! Quick! Quick! 踩 用我的血 快 快
[1:24:02] Get up! 起来
[1:25:18] When did you start smoking? 你何时开始抽烟的?
[1:25:20] Just now. 刚开始
[1:25:22] I wonder if I should have this stuff analyzed. 我不知道是否该化验这东西?
[1:25:25] Yeah, maybe you should. 也许你应该化验
[1:25:27] You might turn into a sexual predator. 你有可能变成杀人淫魔
[1:25:30] – Yeah, I guess that’s possible. – It’d be all right with me. – 是的 我想这是可能的 – 这是我的一切
[1:25:33] Can I have a drag? 让我抽一口吧
[1:25:44] – All right, one, two, three. – Up! – 好了 一 二 三 – 起
[1:25:46] Easy. 慢慢来
[1:25:49] There you go. 你去那里
[1:25:58] Oh, now y’all show up… after we do all the work. 我们大功告成后 你们才出现
[1:26:02] See, I wanna talk to the General.Know what I’m saying? 我要找上将谈一下 明白我的意思吗?
[1:26:05] – Mr. Gamble… – Whoo! – 甘布先生… – 哇
[1:26:07] I need you to lie back for me. 我需要你为我躺下
[1:26:09] – Yes, I’ll be glad to. – Nice and easy. – 非常乐意 – 慢慢来
[1:26:14] Looks like you’re gonna be all right. 看来他会得到妥善照料
[1:26:16] – I’m fine, brother. – Be seeing you. – 我没事 兄弟 – 再见
[1:26:21] Okay. I hear you had a rough day. 好吧 我听说你这天过的很糟糕
[1:26:26] – Oh, I’m so glad you’re here. – Well… – 很高兴你来了 – 是吗?
[1:26:29] I’ve been killing aliens all night. 我整晚忙着杀外星人
[1:26:31] Know what I’m sayin’? 明白我的意思吗?
1998年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Species(异种)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Game(心理游戏)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme