Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Spare Parts(拼凑梦想)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Spare Parts(拼凑梦想)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:拼凑梦想
英文名称:Spare Parts
年代:2015

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:10] – Keep it moving. 继续走
[02:17] – All right. I put two bottles 好了 我倒了两瓶燃料除水剂
[02:18] of HEET in and pulled your battery cable. 然后把电池线扯下来了
[02:19] The engine light should stay 引擎灯应该能一直灭着
[02:20] off long enough for you to pass the smog check, 坚持过你去做排放检查
[02:22] but you gotta go, like, right now. – Yo! Hurry it up! 但是你该走了 是的 就现在 -嘿 快一点
[02:25] – Un minuto, huh? 等一会儿
[02:27] – Hey! I got places to go. Let’s go! 嘿 还有很多事儿呢 快点走
[02:31] – Can I open now? 我可以睁眼了吗
[02:33] – Yo! Let’s go! Hurry it up! 嘿 快点 别磨叽
[02:35] – Hey, un minuto! 等一下就好
[02:37] Chill out, man, I’m working here! You’ll get out in a bit. 别激动 我还忙着的呢 一会儿就好了
[02:39] – You never even talk to him. 你甚至从没跟他说过话
[02:41] – Don’t worry about it. Come here. 别担心 来
[02:43] Don’t wanna make you late for your costume party. 化装舞会别去迟到了
[02:53] How much you got for me today? 今天给我准备了多少呢
[02:54] – Hey, Hector, you know, if I had a penny I’d give it to you. 嘿 赫克托 你知道的 如果我有一分钱 我都不会藏着不给你的
[03:00] – Better have something tomorrow. 明天最好带点钱来
[03:08] – You Okay? 你没事吧
[03:11] – It’s just, uh… The floor’s slippery. 只是…地板太滑
[03:14] Uh, whatever, it’s fine. 无所谓了 没事的
[03:16] It’s fine. 没关系
[03:19] – Careful. 小心点
[03:28] The US Armed Forces and NASA 美军和美国宇航局
[03:30] are the proud sponsors 是第五届
[03:32] of the Fifth Annual Underwater Robotics Competition. 年度水下机器人竞赛的赞助商
[03:35] This prestigious contest to 这场有名的比赛
[03:36] be held this year in Santa Barbara, California 今年将会在加州的圣巴巴拉举行
[03:39] highlights student innovation in technology. 着重强调学生在科技方面的创新
[03:42] Participants could get scouted… 参与者应该事先观察…
[03:44] Oscar Vazquez? 奥斯卡·巴斯克斯
[03:47] – Here I have my application and all of my JROTC certificates. 这些是我的申请 还有初级预备役军官训练团的证书
[03:52] I made my way up to Staff Sergeant. 我从底层一路做到了参谋军士
[03:54] Sir, I was told with my 长官 有人告知我
[03:56] service I could enlist E3, Private First Class? 说我可以进入上等兵E3服役?
[03:59] – An advanced ranking shouldn’t be a problem. 排名等级问题不大
[04:00] Just give me your birth certificate and I’ll start a file on you. 只管给我你的出生证明 我就给你开始做档案了
[04:03] – Sir, I have a friend in Iraq. 长官 我有个朋友在伊拉克
[04:06] And he tells me that it’s so hard to recruit right now… 他跟我说 现在招人非常的困难
[04:09] He says that sometimes it’s okay if a paper or two are missing. 他说有时候 如果一两张文件不见了也不要紧
[04:15] – Your friend is mistaken. 你朋友误解了
[04:24] Look, if you find your birth certificate, please come back. 听着 如果你找到了你的出生证明 请你再回来
[04:27] You’d make a great recruit. 你会很棒的
[04:29] If not, if it’s permanently unavailable, 如果找不到 那就永远都不可能
[04:33] don’t go presenting yourself to any government office. 别去任何政府部门毛遂自荐了
[04:36] For your own well-being. 就算是为了你自己好吧
[04:38] You’ve heard of Immigration Customs Enforcement, right, son? 你听说过移民和海关执法吧 孩子?
[04:42] – ICE. Yes, sir. 是的 听说过
[04:51] – Storm. 斯托姆
[05:04] – Dad finds out you’ve been stealing, he’ll kill you. 老爸如果发现你偷东西的话 他会杀了你的
[05:06] – It was just, like, once. PABLO: What was once? 也就一次… -什么一次
[05:11] – I was just saying, I… I got a… Got a new job. 我刚说…我找到了…一份新工作
[05:14] It’s nothing regular though. 没什么别的
[05:15] – Hola, Papi. 你好 老爸
[05:23] – You skim? – No, that’s all of it. 你自己留了吗 -没有 全部都给你了
[05:34] – You’re getting really good at this. 你现在还真是行啊
[05:39] People are gonna think you’re my daughter. 人们会以为 你是我女儿的
[05:45] Mmm. 恩
[06:03] Hola, Mami. 你好 妈咪
[06:06] MRS. VAZQUEZ: Hola, Mami. 你好 妈咪
[06:10] Papi, hola. 爸爸 你好
[06:12] Hola, mijo. 你好 亲爱的
[06:16] – Urn… 这个…
[06:17] They’re gonna have to double-check. 他们得再检查检查
[06:19] So, uh, it may take a little bit longer to process the papers. 所以 可能还需要一些时间才能处理完文件
[06:27] Oscar. 奥斯卡
[06:33] – Mmm-hmm. 恩
[07:25] – Karen, please. Just one minute. 凯伦 拜托 就一分钟
[07:26] – I am so sorry. I apologize. 抱歉 对不起
[07:30] Fire Marshal. Don’t ask. 消防局张 别问了
[07:33] So… 那么
[07:35] No formal teaching experience. 没有正规教学经验
[07:38] – Uh, no. But I did train people sometimes. 是的 没有 但是我有时候训练过别人
[07:40] And new engineers aren’t always the most adjusted people. 新工程师未必总是最容易适应的人
[07:46] – And the training that you did, this was at Aerotech, 你做培训的地方是在艾尔科技
[07:49] or you were at NextCorp for four months, 还是说 在后来那四个月的奈科斯特
[07:52] or the three months at lnterCon? 或者是在因特公司的那三个月?
[07:54] You probably guess what my follow-up question is gonna be. 你可能会猜到我要问什么问题了
[07:58] – Where do I get my stamina? 我的精力从何而来?
[08:03] In the engineering world, 在工程师的世界里
[08:05] it’s quite common to jump from project to project. 跳槽是很正常的事情
[08:08] – Really? 真的吗
[08:09] Because, uh, prior to all 因为…可是这之前
[08:11] that you worked at the same firm for 15 years. 你在那家公司做了15年
[08:14] What, all of a sudden, makes Mr. 然后突然间…
[08:16] Stability, with a Ph.D., by the way, 你这位高才 稳定的博士…
[08:19] careen, you know, from job to job to job? 就开始不断的跳槽了
[08:21] – Do you always grill potential substitutes like this? 你们总是这样挑剔代课老师吗
[08:24] – Look, Mrs. Lawson is 听着 劳森女士
[08:26] on maternity leave for another four months. 休产假了 要4个月
[08:30] If you last that long, 如果你能坚持这么久
[08:31] it’ll be longer than most of my permanent hires. 那比我在这里招的任何一位长期员工 都要久了
[08:34] – Then you can’t be choosy, can you? 那你就不能这么挑剔 对吧?
[08:37] – I don’t have to make you pee in a cup, do I? 我又没有 让你在杯子里撒尿 是吧
[08:40] – No. Unless that’s how you get your kicks. 是没有 除非你想要这样做
[08:44] – So, why teaching? I mean, why now? 那么 为什么来教书 我是说 为什么现在
[08:48] – Um, you know, I’ve always wanted to, uh, give back. 我呢 总是想偿还…
[08:51] You know, mold young minds, do good in an under-served community. 你知道的 教育年轻人 在社区人员不足的地方做好事儿
[08:58] It’s almost impossible to estimate how many of our students 要想估算出 我们有多少学生能够去到更高等教育
[09:01] go on to higher education. 几乎是不可能的事儿
[09:03] Probably a third claim they’re going to college. 大概有3分之1的学生 说他们会去大学
[09:06] But most of them drop out after a semester or two. 但是大多数在 第一二学习就辍学了
[09:08] I mean, it’s not easy. 我是说 没那么容易
[09:10] Half of them are undocumented. 半数都是非法入境的
[09:11] And then, every once in a while, 之后呢 每过一阵
[09:14] one of their classmates disappears 都有一位同学不见
[09:16] and is deported to Mexico the next day. 然后第二天被遣送到了墨西哥
[09:23] Well, tell them Principal Lowry would like to see them try. 那就告诉他们 劳里校长 想看他们努力
[09:27] It’s a crazy system. 这个系统就这么奇葩
[09:29] Stop it. Now. 别搞了 快停下
[09:31] And you’re gonna wanna start 而你可能会开始想喝茶
[09:33] drinking tea ’cause your throat will get sore. 因为你的喉咙会很痛
[09:35] Even if you’re not a yeller. It happened to me. 即便你不喜欢大吼大叫 也会跟我一样
[09:38] Karen! – Yeah. 凯伦 -恩
[09:39] – The computers in the library are fried. 图书馆的电脑都坏了
[09:41] We are down to three machines now for 2,000 students. 现在2000个学生 就3个电脑可以用了
[09:44] – Okay. So, 1,997 of them 好吧 那么就是说
[09:46] will have to play video games somewhere else. 他们其中1997个学生 不得不找其他地方打游戏了
[09:49] Oh, this is Gwen Kolinsky. She… Hold up. 噢 这位是格温·柯林斯基 她…等下
[09:54] Wait. It was in the meatloaf? 等下 在烘肉卷里?
[09:58] – What do you think was in the meatloaf? 你觉得烘肉卷里能有什么
[10:01] – Who are you again? 你是谁来着
[10:02] – Oh, I’m Fredi Cameron. I’m the new science sub. 噢 我是弗莱迪·卡梅隆 我是新来的理科代课老师
[10:04] – Oh, thank God. Last one was a global warming denier. 噢 谢天谢地 之前那个老师 可是一点都不认可全球变暖
[10:07] – Oh, that’s crazy. 噢 那太不思议了
[10:09] Now, the moon landing. Now that, I just don’t see it. 现在又说有月球着陆 只是我还没看出来
[10:14] – Oh. That’s a nice suit for a substitute teacher. 代课老师穿这样 挺不错的呀
[10:17] – Is it too much? 是不是太过了
[10:19] I didn’t know about the 我也不知道该穿什么
[10:20] dress code and I never really taught before. 以前也没有人教过我
[10:23] – Private sector guy. 看来是私企的
[10:25] – Mmm. Is that a bad thing? 恩…这不好吗
[10:28] – Excuse me. 失陪下
[10:43] God. 老天
[10:50] – What, your car overheat? 什么 你的车过热了?
[10:52] – The temperature safety sensor. 是温度安全传感器的问题
[10:55] Well, here goes a couple hundred bucks. That’s nice. 又要几百块了 真是好
[10:59] Can I have the number for a local towing company? 你知道本地的拖车公司的号码吗
[11:01] – You don’t gotta scrap the whole thing, just override it. 你不用整个更换 稍微弄下就好了
[11:05] – What’d you say your name was? 你叫什么?
[11:06] – Lorenzo Santillan. I’ll do it for 20 bucks. 洛伦佐·桑迪连 给我20块 我给你修好
[11:09] – How about you let me borrow your tools for 10? 要不你把你的工具借给我 10块钱 行么
[11:11] – If you don’t like my prices, 如果你对我的价格不满意
[11:12] go see what it costs you for the tow. 那你自己去找找看拖车公司要多少钱
[11:13] – Fine. 20. 好吧 20
[11:18] – Hey, this ain’t a social call. I get paid in advance. 嘿 这不是正式交易 你得先付我钱才行
[11:25] – All right. 好吧
[11:28] You went to all the trouble of reversing my sensor wires 你大费周折 来重新给我的传感器布线
[11:30] and all you’re taking for it is 20 bucks? 而你只需要收20块钱?
[11:38] – This is Theresa Cruz from Cruz and Associates. 我是科鲁兹合伙公司的特丽萨·科鲁兹
[11:40] I wanted to let you know that our positions are currently filled, 我只是想通知您 我们公司目前职位已经招满了
[11:42] but go ahead and check back in three months. 不过你可以过三个月再来查查看
[11:45] We may have another opening. Thanks so much. 我们也许会有别的职位开放 谢谢
[11:48] – Hi, this is a message for Fredi Cameron. 嗨 这是弗雷迪·卡梅隆发来的留言
[11:50] This is Bob Board returning your call. 我们是鲍勃董事会 回给您的电话
[11:52] Unfortunately, we do not have any openings right now. 很不幸 我们现在还没有在招的职位
[11:55] But if you’ll check back with us in about three months… 但是如果三个月后 您再来查…
[12:01] Newton’s first law of motion. 牛顿第一定律
[12:05] A body at rest will stay at rest. 静止不动的物体 会保持静止状态
[12:09] A concept, in the last 45 minutes, 前45分钟教的这个理论
[12:11] you seem to understand very well. 看起来你们掌握的都不错了
[12:15] Really, nobody’s gonna crack open a book, nothin’? 难道都没人想把书打开吗
[12:18] – They’re in there. 书在那儿
[12:25] – Why do they lock this? 为什么要锁起来
[12:26] – So we don’t steal ’em. 防止被我们偷走
[12:27] – Great. 很好
[12:30] MS. LOWRY: A reminder that academic clubs 温馨提示 学术俱乐部
[12:32] begin today after school. 在今天放学后开始
[12:34] To see which ones count 看看哪些人
[12:36] toward mandated community service, 想去社区委托服务干活儿的
[12:38] please consult the list outside the main office. 请在大办公室外的名单上查询
[12:44] MALE NARRATOR: Versatility is crucial. 多功能是非常重要的
[12:46] This ROV from last year utilized multiple hinges on its gripper 去年的这个水下机器人 利用其钳爪的多样性
[12:49] for greater range of motion. 能做出很多动作
[13:03] – Hey, uh… 嘿 恩…
[13:04] – Oh, man, really? 噢 伙计 不是吧
[13:06] – Sorry I’m late, sir, had to wait 抱歉 我迟到了 不得不等
[13:08] for a computer. – Are you for the club? 那电脑弄完 -你是要去俱乐部吗
[13:11] The Engineering Club? 工程学俱乐部
[13:12] – Yeah, you’re Dr. Cameron, right? 是的 你是卡梅隆博士 对吧
[13:14] – When Ms. Lowry told me that I had to oversee a club, 当劳里女士告诉我 我得来监管一个俱乐部的时候
[13:17] she also assured me that no one would show up. 她同时也向我保证了 没有人会来的
[13:20] – With all due respect, sir, is this club on or not? 恕我直言 这到底是不是俱乐部
[13:24] Because I just spent an hour 因为我刚花了1个小时
[13:25] researching this competition that I would like to enter. 来研究我想参加的这个竞赛项目
[13:36] – Okay, um, you see, in order to enter this competition, 好吧 你也知道 为了能参加这个比赛
[13:42] we would have to build a 我们得做一个
[13:43] remotely-operated vehicle that swims underwater. 遥控的 能在水下行动的机器
[13:46] I mean, you know this is the desert, right? 我是说 你知道这块 还没有人涉及到吧
[13:51] – Permission to speak freely, sir? – Sure. 我能说两句吗 -当然
[13:53] – There’s an ROV up on Mars. 火星上就有机器人
[13:56] I’m pretty sure it wasn’t built up on Mars. Sir. 而我确定 那机器人也不是在火星上造的吧 老师
[13:59] – Okay. 好吧
[14:01] Well, this is a highly advanced piece of machinery. 这个是非常高端的机器了
[14:04] And as you can see, last year’s winner was MIT. 而你也知道 去年的胜出者是麻省理工大学的
[14:07] So, you wanna go up against the best tech school in the country 所以 你想与全国科技最棒的学校
[14:11] in an engineering contest? – No, no. Sir, sir. 在工程学上一较高下? -不 不是的
[14:13] There is a separate division for high schools. 高中有一个单独的分支的
[14:16] – I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name. 抱歉 我还不知道你的名字
[14:18] – Oscar Vazquez. – Okay, Oscar. 奥斯卡·巴斯克斯 -好的 奥斯卡
[14:20] It’s not that I’m not into playing the whole Don Quixote thing. 不是我不想参与到这种活动里来
[14:23] It’s just… I’m not gonna be here that long. 只是…我不会在这里教很久书
[14:29] – The competition’s in three months. 比赛三个月内就会开始
[14:31] You’re here for four, right? 你会在这里待4个月 对吧
[14:35] It says they scout for internships and jobs. 上面说 他们在找要实习和工作的人
[14:39] But it’s getting harder for 但是对于我这样的孩子来说
[14:40] kids like me to get anywhere near that stuff. 想要达到那种程度 真的很难
[14:47] – You know what, Oscar? 你知道吗 奥斯卡
[14:51] Find a couple more kids and it’s on. 你再找几个孩子来 我们就开始吧
[14:56] – A reminder. Those assigned to Anger Management 温馨提示 那些很容易生气的
[14:59] must report fifth hour, room L-345 被分到了愤怒管理科
[15:02] for the especially angry. 必须在5小时内去L345房间报道
[15:04] – You’re not recruiting 你不会是来学校里
[15:07] on school grounds, are you, Private Vazquez? 招兵买马的吧 巴斯克斯列兵?
[15:09] – No, ma’am. 不 女士
[15:14] Um, there’s no “Private.” 不是”列兵”
[15:17] ‘Hmm? 什么
[15:19] – Things just didn’t work out. 没有去成
[15:22] Don’t worry about me. 别担心我了
[15:24] I got this going on with the, uh, new sub, uh, Dr. Cameron. 我跟新来的代课老师卡梅隆教授 在做这个项目
[15:30] – This looks really great. 看起来不错
[15:32] Um, I’m not so sure how long he plans on staying around. 我不知道 他会在这里留多久
[15:36] – I think I’ll take my chances. 我想我会抓住机会的
[15:39] – That’s what I like about you. 我就喜欢你这一点
[15:41] – I’m leaving you guys this. 我把这个留给你们
[15:42] Y’all gotta check it out, okay? 你们都看一下 好吗
[15:45] – Have you talked to Cristian yet? – Hey, here’s a… 你跟克里斯蒂安说过了吗 -嘿 这个里有个..
[15:48] Who’s Cristian? 谁是克里斯蒂安
[16:01] – No! I almost cracked Bertrand’s postulate. 别…我就差一点就破解伯特兰公设了
[16:04] Do you know how many steps that is? 你知道这要多久吗
[16:06] – Doing you a favor. You 帮你个忙
[16:07] really want people seeing you do math for fun? 你真想别人 看到你以数学为乐趣吗
[16:17] – Hey, you want me to, uh, 嘿 你想我…
[16:18] program the cheat codes so you can’t die? 帮你把作弊代码调出来 然后你死不掉了就?
[16:21] – Yeah. – Yeah? 当然 -要吗?
[16:35] – Cristian, you little… 克里斯蒂安 你个小贱…
[16:38] Hey! 嘿
[16:40] ” Oh! 噢
[16:45] – Hey, you seen that little twit Cristian? 嘿 你看到那个小贱人克里斯蒂安了吗
[16:46] He’s got, like, a striped shirt? 他穿着一个条子衬衫
[17:17] – It’s all to scale. 这些都是等比例的
[17:20] I… And for materials, I was thinking syntactic flotation foam? 我…觉得材料的话 用浮点泡沫?
[17:24] I, uh, sourced a grade that’s stable up to 1,000 meters. 至少在1000米的范围内都可以保持稳定
[17:31] – Did you do this by yourself? 这是你自己做的吗
[17:33] – Well, I, um, used a picture from the flyer that I saw. 这个..我是用我看到的这张传单里的图做出来的
[17:37] I just corrected its design flaws. 然后我就优化了它的设计缺陷
[17:42] – It’s elegant. 这太了不起了
[17:44] – Great. Okay. So, we can start building, right? 很好 那么 我可以开始做了吗
[17:47] – Yeah, well, hang on, guys. 恩 等下 伙计们
[17:49] The first rule of engineering 工程学的第一个要点
[17:51] is you never build anything with real material 在没有做出概念验证模型前
[17:53] until you build a proof-of-concept model. 永远都不要用真材料来制作
[17:58] – We can use hangers for the frame. 我们可以用衣架做为框架
[18:00] Styrofoam for ballast? 聚苯乙烯泡沫做压舱物
[18:05] Toggle switches. 钮子开关
[18:13] MALE NARRATOR: Your mission, if you choose to accept it, 你的任务就是 如果你愿意接受它
[18:16] is to explore a sunken World 那就要看看二战里
[18:17] War ll submarine and the surrounding area. 沉没的潜艇和周边的区域
[18:19] Using your on board cameras for guidance, 用舰载摄像头作为引导
[18:21] you must navigate through an eight-part course 你必须让其经过一段由8个部分组成的航线
[18:23] that will test your ROV’s agility and efficiency. 这样才能测试它的灵活性和有效性
[18:26] Your ROV should be prepared to measure the length, 你的机器人必须能测量长度
[18:29] width and temperature of designated objects, 宽度 还有目标物体的温度
[18:32] diffuse any potential threats from artillery 把大炮和生化武器的威胁
[18:34] or biochemical warfare… 都驱散开…
[18:35] – Did you get to the part where you have to retrieve a liquid 你找到能够在不让其进水的情况
[18:37] from some kind of drum without getting any pool water in it? 从什么圆桶舱里把液体弄出来的办法了吗
[18:43] – Well, now that you’ve ruined the ending. 好吧 美好的结局都给你破坏了
[18:46] – You know, Oscar Vazquez thinks 你知道 奥斯卡·巴斯克斯觉得
[18:47] you’re really going to see this thing through. 你真的会一起做完整个项目
[18:49] – You say that like he’s wrong. 怎么听你说的 好像他的想法是错的一样
[18:51] – He already ran into one brick wall. 他已经深陷泥潭了
[18:53] I don’t want him running face first into another. 我不想他刚爬出来 又掉进另外一个泥潭
[18:56] – You want me to shut this down so I don’t disappoint him. 你是想让我停下来别做了 好不让他失望?
[18:58] Is that what you came to say? – No. 你来就是说这个的嘛 -不是的
[19:00] I came to ask if you know PBASIC, 我过来是问你 懂不懂编程语言
[19:02] because you’re going to need it to program your robot. 因为你的机器人 可能需要编程
[19:05] – Is that different than basic BASIC? 这和基础BASIC语言有区别吗
[19:11] It’s been a while. 我已经研究很久了
[19:13] – Come by Wednesday night. 周三晚上过来
[19:15] Not to brag or anything, but I’m… I’m kind of a coding savant. 不是吹牛什么的 我…算是代码专家了
[19:21] – Oh. That’s great. Thanks. 噢 很好 谢谢
[19:23] What time do you want me there? 那我们几点见呢
[19:27] 00 it is. 看来是7点
[19:38] – The paint’s chipped, but they still work. 颜料受损了 但是还能用
[19:40] – I just need the motors inside. 我只是需要里面的这个马达
[19:42] These are great. Thank you. 这些都很棒 谢谢你
[19:46] – I can help with clothes, too, if you want to fix all of that. 我也可以帮你挑几件衣服 如果你想换一换的话
[19:52] – What’s wrong with this? 这一身衣服怎么了
[19:54] – Everything- 都有问题
[19:55] If you’re not gonna wear a uniform anymore, 如果你不穿制服了
[19:57] you gotta figure out what kind of guy you are. 那你就得先搞清楚自己属于哪种人
[20:00] Are you a preppy guy? 你是预科生吗
[20:01] Not a grungy guy. – Urn… 不是低等生 -恩…
[20:02] Wait a minute. How do you know what I wear? 等下 你怎么知道我穿什么
[20:06] – I’ve decided you’re a good guy. 我觉得 你是个好人
[20:09] Take your shirt off. – Right here? 脱掉吧 -这里吗
[20:13] – Yeah. 是的
[20:32] No, no, no. 不不不
[20:34] You can’t. Don’t tuck it in. 别这样 别塞进去
[20:42] All right. You got 11 weeks. 好了 你们有11个星期的时间
[20:44] – Okay, so I drew up weekly targets. 好 我把每周的目标都起草好了
[20:46] Four weeks for R&D and two for… 研发需要4周 2周用来…
[20:48] – Oh! 噢
[20:50] Oh! 噢
[20:52] You Okay? 你没事吧
[20:58] – I didn’t close the circuit, did I? 我没有闭合电路吧?
[21:00] – I’d put money on no. 我觉得没有
[21:02] – I thought you were a genius. 我还以为你是天才
[21:05] – I’m more of a theory guy. I don’t really make anything. 我更偏向理论型 我从没有自己做过什么
[21:10] – Are you allowed to build for us, sir? 能允许你能帮我们做吗
[21:11] – If you think you have a chance 如果你们还想一路走到
[21:13] to make it to the competition in California, no. 加州去参加比赛的话 那就不行
[21:15] ‘Cause you guys would be disqualified. 因为那样的话 你们就不够资格了
[21:19] – Then you’re gonna have to help us find someone who can. 那看来你得帮我们找一个可以的人
[21:22] You need a better angle. 你的角度不对
[21:25] Here. 来
[21:29] You see the control I got? That’s all geometry. 你看到我的操控方向了吗 都是几何学里的东西
[21:32] I mean, that’s all stuff that you can learn in the Robotics Club. 我是说 这些你都可以在机器人俱乐部学到
[21:34] – Nerd club? No gracias. 书呆子俱乐部? 不了 谢谢
[21:41] Ole! 好了
[21:42] Gracias, hombre. 谢谢了 伙计
[21:45] – Hey, they really need someone like you. 嘿 他们真的需要你这样的人
[21:48] – It’s not my problem. 这不关我事儿
[21:50] – You know whose car this is? Yeah? 你知道这是谁的车吗
[21:53] Well, let’s see what Ms. 那么我们就看看劳里女士
[21:55] Lowry thinks about you casing her Lucinda Williams CDs. 对于你把她的唱片CD放箱里的事儿 如何看吧
[22:00] – Hey. 嘿
[22:02] – Santillan, I have missed you. 桑迪连 我可想你了
[22:06] How long has it been? Two weeks? 有多久了 两周了吧
[22:08] Come on in. Come on. 进来吧
[22:10] No, not you. Just him. Thank you. 不 你不进来 就他 谢谢
[22:12] So, Lorenzo… 那么 洛伦佐…
[22:15] What do you know about Tuscany? 你对托斯卡纳区有多了解
[22:21] Nothin’. I know, me neither. 什么都不知道 我明白 我也是
[22:22] I don’t know anything about it. But I intend to. 我什么都不知道 但是我很向往
[22:25] Because, by the end of the school year, 因为在这个学年结束
[22:27] I’m gonna have enough miles to get myself a free ticket, 我就有足够的里程 兑换一张免费机票了
[22:30] and I plan on eat, pray, loving my way through the place. 我计划去好好吃一顿 做做祷告 欣赏一下沿途风景
[22:36] You’re looking at me like, why is she telling me this? 你这样看着我 就好像在想 为什么她要告诉我这些呢
[22:38] It’s because it means 因为这意味着
[22:40] absolutely nothing can happen to my car 我的车不能有任何闪失
[22:43] that’s gonna cost me any money. 这样会让我花钱的
[22:45] – Look, like I was telling him. 听着 就跟我和他说的一样
[22:47] – Him? You mean, Dr. Cameron? 他? 你是谁 卡梅隆博士吗
[22:49] Because I would strongly suggest that you be respectful to him. 因为我强烈建议你要尊重他
[22:53] – Okay, so Dr. Cameron– – Because in case 好吧 那么就是卡梅隆博士 -因为…
[22:54] you don’t realize it, he is the one who stands between you 我知道你不是很明白 他就是那个能关键性决定
[23:00] and a jail cell in the country of his choosing. 你到底需不需要坐牢的人
[23:10] Anytime, kid. 小子 随时哦
[23:15] – I apologize for, like, what I did. 我很抱歉 我的所作所为
[23:18] And, uh… 还有…
[23:23] And I’ll do anything you say to make it right. 我会做你说的任何事 来弥补错误
[23:28] – I know this is wrong, but this is my favorite part of the job. 我知道这样不对 但是这是我工作中 最喜欢的部分了
[23:34] Bye. 拜
[23:38] – Lorenzo, right? 洛伦佐 对吧
[23:42] These are snap-action switches. 这些是快动开关
[23:45] It’s what regulates a refrigerator light. 这就是控制冰箱灯光的东西
[23:48] – My fridge light doesn’t do anything. 我的冰箱灯早坏了
[23:49] – What’s he doing here? 他来干什么的
[23:51] – This is our new mechanic, Lorenzo. 这是我们的新机师 洛伦佐
[23:53] – No. Not gonna happen. Cannot have him on the team, sir. 不 绝对不行 不能让他加入我们的队伍
[23:55] – All right, cool. See you guys. 好吧 那走了 再见
[23:57] – Hey, come on. Sit down. All right? 嘿 别这样 坐下 好吗
[24:05] – You don’t know this kid, sir. He’s a weak link. 你不了解这个家伙 他会成为我们的弱点
[24:09] – Well, actually, I do kinda know the kid. 实际上 我很了解这家伙
[24:11] He’s your linchpin. 他是你的关键
[24:13] Which means we’re not gonna have any attitude, right, linchpin? 也就是说 我们都不能有任何个人色彩 对吧
[24:18] – Lorenzo, there are four motors. 洛伦佐 总共有4个电机
[24:22] The two on the bottom control 底部的两个
[24:24] forward and backward and also left and right. 控制前进后退 还有左右
[24:26] These two on top… 顶部的两个…
[24:30] control up and down. 控制上下
[24:48] – Can I go now? 我可以走了吗
[24:49] – You can if it works. 如果能正常工作的话 你就可以走了
[24:51] Front, back, left, right. 前 后 左 右
[24:55] If you want up-down, you’ve gotta get another switch. 如果想要上下 你还得找另外一个开关
[24:58] If you wanna control speed, I’d spring for a joystick, 如果你想要控制速度 那就需要找一个操纵杆来
[25:01] you know, and all the stuff that comes with it. 还有所有相关的零部件
[25:11] – Lorenzo, this is really great work. 洛伦佐 真是不错
[25:16] – Whatever. 无所谓了
[25:17] – I guess if we can get him to perform like this regularly… 我想 如果能让他这样正常发挥的话…
[25:22] I’m sitting right here. – Did you want 我还坐在这儿呢 -你到底
[25:23] to be part of the planning process? 想不想成为规划过程中的一员?
[25:25] Do you really want to help us work out our timeline? 你难道不想成为我们时间线中的一员吗
[25:28] – Okay, great team spirit. Okay. 够了 团队精神 -好的
[25:29] You know, when we’re done with the timeline, 等我们按照时间线做完事情
[25:32] you guys ought to think about some personnel 你们就应该 想办法找人
[25:34] to lift the full-size ROV out of the water. 帮你们把全尺寸的机器人放到水里去了
[25:36] It’s not gonna be light. 肯定不会很轻的
[25:37] Usually, it takes two guys. 一般情况要两个人才行
[25:38] And I’d love to help you, but we’d all be disqualified. 我很想帮你们 但是如此的话 我们就没有资格了
[25:44] – Did you pay for this with my money? 你是不是用我的钱买的这个
[25:46] – It’s free, Hector. 这不要钱的 赫克托
[25:48] – Oh! 噢
[25:50] So you don’t mind if I just play with it like that? 所以你不介意 我这样玩耍吧
[25:53] – Hey! He ask you to do that? 嘿 他让你这样做的吗
[25:57] – Oh, we’re just playin’, Luis. 噢 我们只是玩一玩 路易斯
[25:59] We’re just playin’, right? 我们只是在一起玩 对吧
[26:01] But we’re done for now, huh? 现在玩完了吧
[26:21] – What are you doing after school? 你放学后要干什么
[26:24] Take a good look at this 快看看这个
[26:26] ’cause everything that’s on here 因为这上面的每一个东西
[26:28] is something that you guys don’t have money for. 都是你们没钱购买的
[26:30] – What’s MIT? – Massachusetts Institute of Technology. MIT是什么 -麻省理工学院
[26:33] – Oh. – A school full of hims. 噢 -整个学校的 都跟他一样吧
[26:34] – Yeah, but you’re not up against them. 是啊 但是你们的对手不是他们
[26:37] You’re up against all the kids who will go there eventually. 你们对抗的人 是那些要去那儿上学的人
[26:40] Probably have access to more money than you do, so, yeah. 也许比你们都更有钱一些 所以 是的
[26:43] You guys got some ground to make up, okay? 你们更有理由要努力追赶了 明白吗
[26:45] If I were you, I would start 如果我是你们 我会先从
[26:47] by hitting up the local businesses first. 本地的这些业务上下手
[26:50] – Okay, wait. Real quick. 好的 等下 非常快
[26:52] Um, how much can we put you down for, sir? 你能给我们出多少呢
[26:54] – I’d really love to help, but advisers aren’t allowed to donate. 我非常乐意帮忙 但是我们不允许捐赠的
[26:57] Big disqualifications. But I’m sure you guys 会被取消资格 但是我肯定你们
[26:58] will have good luck out there. – No, I’ll fix stuff, 会遇到非常好的运气的 -不 我可以修东西
[27:01] but I’m not gonna be that poor kid begging. 但是上门求人 我是做不到的
[27:03] – All right, look, I get it. 好吧 听着 我懂
[27:04] Okay, my last job, I had to beg rich guys 好了 我上一份工作 我就不得不
[27:07] for money all the time, and you’re right, 一直求那些有钱人 你说的对
[27:08] it does suck, and it makes you 确实很恶心 让你觉得
[27:10] feel all low and pathetic, but you gotta do it. 非常的卑微可怜 但是你不得不这样做
[27:12] You gotta put yourself out 你得让你自己豁出去
[27:13] there or you’re never gonna get the grant, 否则永远拿不到拨款
[27:15] you’re never gonna get the job… 永远就搞不定这工作
[27:18] And you’re never gonna get the girl. 更别说泡妹子了
[27:21] – Like that one? – Really, is that all you guys think about? 那个吗 -真的吗 你们都这样想的?
[27:24] – In other words, she’s out of your league. 换言之 你还不够配她咯
[27:27] – Oh. Yeah, she’s out of everyone’s league, thank you. 噢 是的 大家都配不上她 谢谢你们
[27:30] – You should go talk to her. 你应该去跟她聊聊
[27:32] – You guys want me to go over there and ask her out? 你们是想让我过去 然后约她出去吗
[27:34] – Yeah. – Yeah. Go! 是的 -是的 去吧
[27:37] – Are we looking at a teachable moment? 你们是想让我演示一下吗
[27:38] – Sure. 当然了
[27:39] – You’re so inspiring. 你很能激励我们
[27:42] – All right. 好吧
[27:44] But remember, this is gonna be 但是记住了 这个可比
[27:45] harder than anything you guys are gonna ask for today. 你们今天要去求的难得多
[27:47] – Yeah, we’ll keep that in mind. – Okay. 是的 我们会记住的 -好的
[27:50] Hey, Gwen. 嘿 格温
[27:52] – Yeah. 恩
[27:53] – I need you to slap me. Hard. 我需要 你现在打我一巴掌 用点力
[27:55] Like I said something offensive to you. 就好像 我对你出言不敬了一样
[27:59] – Urn… 什么…
[28:01] Oh, okay. 噢 好吧
[28:02] Who is gonna look bad here though, you or me? 这个情况 是谁演坏人 你还是我
[28:05] – Oh, no. Definitely me. 噢 不 当然是我了
[28:07] – Okay. Well… Just, um… I can’t just slap you out of nowhere. 好吧 那…可是我不能凭空扇你啊
[28:11] Just say something to me. – Okay, you need to get in character? 随便对我说点什么吧 -好吧 你需要进入角色?
[28:14] – Yes, you got it. – Urn… 是的 你可以的 -恩…
[28:16] I think women are all horrible teachers. 我觉得女人 都是很差的老师
[28:18] – Mmm-hmm. Not bad. Keep going. – Okay. 恩 不错 继续 -好
[28:20] All school funding should be slashed. 所有的学校经费 都应该被削减
[28:22] All the heroes in the school system are really the politicians. 学校系统里的英雄人物其实都是政客
[28:24] They deserve all the credit. 他们需要声望
[28:26] And girls doing math? 女的搞数学?
[28:27] I mean, really? 我是说 可能吗
[28:28] Oh! 噢
[28:33] WHISPERING: Was that good? 可以吗
[28:35] Did you like that? – Yes, I liked it. Thank you. I liked it. 你喜欢吗 -喜欢 谢谢你 我喜欢
[28:38] – Sorry- 抱歉
[28:45] – All right. You see? Somehow I survived. 你没事吧 你瞧 不过我还是活下来了
[28:51] – How much do we need? 我们需要多少钱
[28:53] I’m raising money for my Robotics Club. 我在为我的机器人俱乐部筹集资金
[28:55] Every cent of your donation would 您的每一分捐赠
[28:57] go towards robotics parts and travel expenses. 都会直接进入到购买机器人零部件和运输的费用里去
[29:00] – I’m sorry, man. Can you read? 抱歉 伙计 你认识字吗
[29:19] – Myself and my fellow soldiers really appreciate it. 我和我的战友们 都非常感谢
[29:21] – Oh, it’s the least we can do. 噢 这也是我们力所能及的了
[29:23] – Thank you for your help, ma’am. 感谢你的帮助 女士
[29:24] – No, thank you for your service. 不 是感谢你为国家服役
[29:43] It’s always a pleasure to 能够帮助我们社区的年轻人
[29:44] support the young people in our community. 一直都是我们的一种荣幸
[29:46] So, now let’s see what we can, um… 那么 我们看看还有什么…
[29:49] Gosh, you know, it looks 老天 你知道
[29:50] like we’re kicked for this calendar year. 看起来好像今年已经没有多少预算了
[29:52] Do you plan on entering next year? 要不你明年再来?
[29:54] – Ma’am, we’re really focused on this year. 女士 今年对于我们来说很重要
[29:56] – Okay. Well, I can give you what we have left. 好吧 那么 我就给你我们剩下的这点吧
[29:59] But it’s only about $100. 但是只有100美元
[30:03] I hope that’s okay. 我希望能帮到你
[30:05] Who should I make it out to? – Carl Hayden Robotics. 支票开给谁呢 -卡尔·海登机器人学
[30:10] – Here you go. 给你
[30:13] – Thank you very much. 谢谢
[30:40] – Hi, is your mom home? 嗨 你妈妈在吗
[30:43] We have a coding lesson. 我们是来学编程的
[30:45] That’s not even a euphemism. 我的说法很不委婉吗
[30:48] It’s okay, honey. You can let him in. 没事的 亲爱的 你可以让他进来
[31:01] – Do you like cats? 你喜欢猫咪吗
[31:03] ‘Cause I see a little figure of a cat. 我看这里好像有只猫的雕像…
[31:10] That’s a beautiful name, Maddy. 马迪 这是个好名字
[31:13] – My dad named me. 我父亲给我取的
[31:16] – Well. 好吧
[31:18] – You made it. – Yeah. 你来了 -恩
[31:22] So you’d put an analog-like function here? 那么你在这里输入了一个类似模拟的公式?
[31:24] – Mmm-hmm. Now you’re getting it. 恩 你明白了吧
[31:26] – Maybe I’m not as dumb as I look. 也许 我没有看起来的这么笨吧
[31:28] – Or maybe you are. I’m just that good a teacher. 或者你就是 只是说 我是个好老师罢了
[31:32] – Uh, I don’t think so 恩 我不觉得
[31:34] because you missed a bracket five lines up. 因为你在上5行的地方 掉了一个括号
[31:37] I was just too nice to say anything. 我是不是太不客气了 啥都说
[31:43] – I don’t know what you mean. MADDY: Got it! 我不明白你的意思 -来了
[31:44] – Good save. 保存一下
[31:46] – No, that’s not… – It’s Dad. 不 不是的… -是父亲
[31:52] – Take your time. 你慢慢打
[31:55] What’s up? 怎么了
[31:58] – Hello… Again. 你好..又是你
[32:00] – She’s not gonna date you, you know. 她不会跟你约会的
[32:03] – This is a school thing. I’m not trying to… 这是学校相关的事情 我不会想着…
[32:05] – She doesn’t date anybody. 她不跟任何人约会
[32:07] – I find that hard to believe. 我觉得这一点很难让人相信
[32:09] – Maddy! Maddy, Maddy, get your little butt in here, now. 马迪 马迪 快点过来
[32:11] – Three Maddys. I’m gonna pick 叫你3次了
[32:13] this up and I’ll take it into the kitchen, Maddy. 我把这个拿去厨房吧 马迪
[32:20] – Why did you tell your father this was a date? 你为什么告诉你父亲 这算是约会
[32:22] MADDY: If he gets jealous enough, 如果他吃醋了
[32:25] he’ll come back. 他就会回来了
[32:28] – I don’t know if you heard any of that back there. 我不知道 你刚才在里面听到什么了没有
[32:32] Urn… 这个..
[32:34] – Yeah. 恩
[32:36] You don’t need to explain anything. 你不需要解释什么
[32:38] I mean, we all have our stuff. 我是说 我们都有自己的生活
[32:42] ‘ Yes? 恩?
[32:43] What’s your stuff? – Me? 你的生活是什么? -我?
[32:44] – Now that you’ve heard my stuff. 因为你听到了我的生活
[32:47] – Well, I don’t have stuff. I mean, I meant everybody but me. 这个嘛 我没有什么特别的 我是说 大家都有特别的事儿 就我没有
[32:51] So, hey, thanks for the coding lesson. That was great. 所以 嘿 谢谢教我代码 很棒
[32:55] – Yeah, I wanted to see how 恩 我想知道
[32:56] serious you were about all this robotics stuff. 你对这些机器人的东西 有多认证
[33:00] – Uh, did I pass the test? 恩 我通过测试了吗
[33:02] – Mm-hmm. You showed up. That’s not nothing. 恩 你来了 这就能说明了
[33:06] – Oh. All right, well, have a good night, Gwen. 噢 好的 那晚安了 格温
[33:12] You gonna be safe walking in by yourself? 你自己走进去 不会有什么问题吧
[33:17] – You can keep your eye on me. 你可以看着我进去
[33:19] – Will do. 我会的
[33:23] – You know, nobody forced you to take me out or anything. 你知道 没有人强制让你带我出来什么的
[33:25] You could’ve saved yourself seven bucks if you weren’t into it. 如果你不喜欢的话 你可以节约7块钱呢
[33:28] – I brought you here ’cause this place means a lot to me. 我带你来这里 是因为这个地方 对我来说意义深刻
[33:31] – Oh. – It does. 噢 -是的
[33:34] I was six and my mom hid 我6岁的时候 我妈妈把我
[33:36] me and my cousins in the back of this van. 和我的堂兄藏在后面的货车里了
[33:38] I must have spent, like, eight hours hunched in there. 我在里面大概蜷缩着有8个小时了吧
[33:43] Just trying not to throw up or cry. 只是努力不要让自己吐了或者哭泣
[33:47] And once we crossed the border, 等我们过了境
[33:50] they got us all burgers. I was way too carsick to eat. 他们就给我们买汉堡 我晕车太严重就没吃
[33:53] I mean, 我是说
[33:56] way carsick. 吐了一路
[33:59] So, I fell asleep. 所以 我就睡觉了
[34:01] When I woke up, I was starving. 当我醒来后 简直饿死了
[34:05] But my burger was gone. 但是我的汉堡却没了
[34:08] And all that was left was just this little tiny wrapper. 最后仅剩的就只有这个小肉卷了
[34:14] Wanna know what happened? 你想知道怎么了吗
[34:17] – Somebody ate it. – Yes. 有人吃掉了 -是的
[34:19] My stupid cousin ate it while I was sleeping. 我的笨蛋堂兄 吃掉了它 就趁我睡觉的时候
[34:21] No burger for me. 我就没得吃了
[34:23] – My abuelita came over like that. 我的巧克力 也被人这样吃过
[34:26] I mean, no stupid cousin or anything, but it’s similar. 虽然没有什么堂兄妹吃掉了它 但是也差不多
[34:32] So, even though 所以虽然
[34:34] it’s never happened, I kinda get what you’re saying. 从未发生过 但是我也明白你说的什么
[34:40] Thank you. 谢谢你
[34:42] – For what? 谢什么
[34:44] – For knowing I’m the kind of girl who’d get that. 让我明白了 什么样的女孩 才会遭受如此待遇
[35:02] – Yo, big guy. Coach wants to see you. 嘿 大个子 教练想找你
[35:04] – All right, yo, peace! 好的 和平点哦
[35:07] See you later, bro. 回头见 兄弟
[35:24] – Hey, buddy. – Hey! 嘿 伙计 -嘿
[35:59] – Like beating little kids? How do you like this, huh? 喜欢打小孩子? 你喜欢么?
[36:02] Pick on someone your own size! 找一个跟你差不多体型的打啊
[36:28] – I’ve never carried around this much money before. 我以前还从没有带过这么多钱
[36:30] – I still can’t believe you made $652. – And 53 cents. 我还是不敢相信 你居然筹集了652美元 -还有53美分呢
[36:34] – Waterproof electric motors. Aren’t they spectacular? 防水电动机 是不是很棒
[36:36] They’re small, they’re powerful, they’re $299.99. 很小 很有力 要299.99美元呢
[36:40] – Times four? 4个呢
[36:42] -$1,199.96. 要1199.96美元了
[36:45] – I’ll go get change for the bus. 我去要钱搭公交车了
[36:47] – No! We’re not giving up. 不 我们不能放弃
[36:52] Wait a minute. What if we get a bunch of tiny motors 等下 要是我们找一堆小马达来呢
[36:54] and just hook ’em up together and cluster them together? 把它们捆绑在一起呢
[36:59] Okay, fine. 好吧
[37:00] What if we just get one of these motors and… 如果我们能有一台这样的电动机然后…
[37:03] – Trolling motors. 拖钓船发动机
[37:06] They gotta be strong, right, 这些很有力的 没错
[37:08] to move boats. And they’re cheap as hell. 能够拖船 而且也非常便宜
[37:11] We can buy four and then we can hack off the poles. 我们可以买4个 然后可以砍掉杆子
[37:16] – But they’re a lot larger. I mean, 但是这些玩意儿很大…
[37:18] we’d need more metal to fill the frame. 我们就需要更多的金属 来填充框架了
[37:21] – Who says they gotta be metal? 谁说一定要金属了
[37:47] Hey, this is great work, guys. 嘿 这绝对是很棒的东西 伙计们
[37:49] And $20. 还有20块
[37:56] Uh, sir, you’re still short $432.54. 先生 你们还差432.54块钱
[38:00] – Um, what if we got rid of these? – Whoa! 如果我们不要这个呢 -哇哦
[38:05] Sorry, um, we can’t do anything without the fuse panels, 抱歉 如果没有熔断器板就什么都做不了
[38:09] or the micro-controllers, or the batteries, 微控制器和电池也很重要
[38:11] or the laser tape measure. 激光卷尺也一样
[38:13] – It’ll run without the laser tape measure. 不要激光卷尺 也可以运行的
[38:15] If we don’t have the laser tape measure… 如果没有激光卷尺…
[38:17] We’ll figure it out later. 我们迟点再想办法
[38:18] Can you remove the laser tape measure? Thank you. 你可以先去掉 激光卷尺吗 谢谢你
[38:22] – You are still short $134.63. 那还差134.63
[38:29] – Can I borrow your pen? 我可以借下你的笔吗
[38:32] – I thought you couldn’t donate. 你不是说 你不能捐赠的嘛
[38:34] – It’s a robotics contest, not a fundraising contest. 这是机器人竞赛 不是筹集资金的竞赛
[38:38] Besides, who’s gonna know? 再说了 我给钱了 有谁知道
[38:40] Oh, hey, and my man ate a couple ice creams on the way in. 噢 嘿 还有我的人 在过来的时候 吃了几个冰淇淋
[38:45] – Can I have an ice cream? 我可以吃一个吗
[38:46] – Too late. I already wrote the check. 太迟了 我支票已经写好了
[39:04] – It’s for NASA. 是给宇航局用的
[39:10] – You got something here, Lorenzo. 洛伦佐 你的身世还挺复杂的
[39:15] – What’s your story, Camerones? Huh? Why are you here? 卡梅隆 你背后又有什么故事呢 你来这里干什么
[39:19] – The bus ride isn’t long enough. 公交车开的还不够远
[39:22] – No, but I mean, seriously, what are you doing here? 不 我说真的 你是来这里干什么的
[39:25] I mean, did you screw up your real job or something? 你是不是自己本来的工作搞砸了什么的
[39:29] – Or something. 是别的原因
[39:39] – Well, can I ask you one more thing? 好吧 我能多问你件事儿吗
[39:41] – All right. 好的
[39:44] – If we win this contest, can we go to Hooters? 如果我们赢了这比赛 我们能去猫头鹰餐厅吗
[39:49] – If we win, I’ll get you a date with one of them. 如果我们赢了 我就让你跟餐厅里其中一个约会
[39:52] – Oh, oh… 噢 说好了哦
[39:53] – Ah. 恩
[39:54] – Mrs. Vazquez? 巴斯克斯女士?
[39:56] MRS. VAZQUEZ: Yes. 是的
[39:58] – Ms. Kolinsky. I was Oscar’s math teacher last year. 柯林斯基女士 我是奥斯卡上学年的数学老师
[40:01] – Of course, how are you? 当然了 你还好吗
[40:03] He left this at home and I know how strict they are. 他把这个落在家里了 我知道他们有多严的
[40:06] – I just wanted to say 我只是想说
[40:07] I’m so sorry about how all that worked out. 我很抱歉 事情这个结果
[40:10] – What do you mean? 什么意思
[40:23] Mama, what are you doing here? 妈妈 你来这里干什么
[40:32] – Excuse me, Oscar. 打扰下 奥斯卡
[40:35] Senora. 夫人
[40:47] – Senora Vazquez? This isn’t just for play. 巴斯克斯夫人 我们这不是好玩的
[40:50] A student who won last year got a job at Teledyne. 去年获胜的学生在达因公司 找到了工作
[40:53] And they got scouted by a lot of other jobs. – They had papers. 很多其他工作也在找他们 -他们是有证的人
[40:58] You think they’re gonna let you work or go to college 你以为 如果他们甚至都不让生活下来的话
[41:01] if they won’t even let you serve? 还会让你工作 会让你上大学?
[41:23] – Mama. Mama! 妈 妈
[41:27] Mama! 妈妈
[41:39] Come on. 走吧
[41:41] – No, it’s a very attractive offer, 不 这是个很吸引人的条件了
[41:44] and you know I would love to work with you guys. 你也知道 我很乐意和你们一起共事
[41:47] It’s just, uh, bad timing. 只是 时候不对
[41:51] Yeah, you know, a substitute is temporary by definition, 是的 你知道的 代课老师从字面上看是暂时的
[41:55] but I’m gonna try to see it all the way through here. 但是一路过来 我都在仔细思考
[41:58] – The oral questioning part of the competition 比赛的口头问答环节
[42:00] is worth 30% of the final score. 占比有30%
[42:02] Each team member will be interviewed separately to ensure 团队每个成员 都会被单独询问
[42:06] that everyone knows the structural and mechanical concepts. 来确保每个人都知道 机器的结构和机械概念
[42:13] – What? 什么
[42:14] – Uh, nothing. 恩 没什么
[42:16] Here, why don’t we walk you through this? 来 要不我们带你一起过一遍?
[42:19] – Um, the first thing is ROV electronics. 首先是水下机器人的电子学
[42:23] It’s gotta stay on dry land. 它会留在旱地上
[42:25] You know, the micro-controllers, the fuse panel, 还有这是微控制器 还有熔断器板
[42:28] the battery as a kind of command center. 电池算是指挥中心吧
[42:30] – Just call it all a brain. 就把它称作为大脑吧
[42:32] – Does that make sense? 这样说得通吧
[42:33] – The brain. I got it. 大脑 我知道了
[42:36] – All right. 好的
[42:37] Stick close. We’ll take it slow. 听好了 我们慢点来
[42:39] See, underwater video cameras are a couple hundred bucks. 你看 水下摄像机要几百块
[42:42] But, we’re taking standard ones that we got for 19 bucks. 但是 我们选择了19块钱的标准摄像头
[42:46] Putting them inside PVC pipe 把它们放在聚氯乙烯管里
[42:49] and then topping them with plumbing unions. 然后上面接上几个管子
[42:51] Smells like Luis’ armpit. 闻起来像路易斯的腋窝
[42:55] – This glue stinks! 这胶水臭死了
[42:59] – We know we have to pick things up. 我们知道 我们得去捡一些东西
[43:01] Some teams will have mechanical claws. 有些组的 会有机械爪
[43:03] We’ll have this. 我们有这个
[43:07] Video said something about retrieving a liquid. 视频里提到关于回收液体方面
[43:09] So we’ll suck it up with this copper tubing, 所以我们就先用这个铜管吧
[43:11] fill up the balloon, and use the milk jug to secure the balloon 充满气球 然后用牛奶瓶来固定起球
[43:16] which you’ll retrieve, Luis. 来回收液体 路易斯
[43:25] That’s where a laser tape measure would go. 这里应该要用到激光卷尺了
[43:28] If we had one. 如果有的话
[43:29] – Well, any laser measurement would have to be adjusted 任何激光测量遇到水
[43:32] by the index of refraction of water, which is 1.33. 都会被折射的 折射率是1.33
[43:35] Although, right now that seems a little moot. 尽管现在看起来没多大意义
[43:41] – All right. We’ll go analog. 好的 我们来模拟下
[43:44] We’ll hook this into the hull and point a camera at it. 我们把这个固定到船体上 然后用摄像头指着它
[43:47] No index refraction of anything. 没有任何折射
[43:52] Good job, that’s waterproof. 好样的 这是防水的
[43:53] You see that seal right there? 你看那个封口了吗
[43:54] – We should name it. 我们该给它起个名字
[44:01] – After you guys are done painting tonight, 等你们今晚上过漆后
[44:02] make sure you get a good night’s rest. 确保你们休息好
[44:04] Tomorrow you got a big day. 明天可是大日子了
[44:07] – What’s tomorrow? 明天是什么
[44:09] – Stinky’s baptism. 臭小子号要接受严峻考验了
[44:34] – And then, there’s that. 看起来 总算有个样子了
[44:37] – He’s full of surprises. 他真能给人惊喜
[44:54] Ma’am, let me get that for you. Here, let me help. 女士 我帮你吧 来 让我帮你
[44:56] Oh, thank you. 噢 谢谢
[45:03] – I saw something like this in a horror movie once. 这种场面我还是以前在恐怖片里看到过的
[45:05] – Hey, she’ll get you there. I think. 嘿 你们可得坐这个车过去呢
[45:09] So, obviously any gas in the tank, up for grabs. 所以 很明显油钱呢 大家都有份
[45:14] Anything you put in, you won’t be reimbursed. 你加多少进去 都不会还给你了
[45:16] And I suggest you stick to the speed limit 然后我建议你们别超速
[45:18] with four undocumented kids in the back. 把这四个没身份的孩子 放后排
[45:22] I have no idea how you got these keys. 我也不知道 你们这钥匙哪儿来的
[45:26] Good luck, boys. 好运 孩子们
[45:30] How long did your uncle say we could be here? 你叔叔说 我们可以在这里呆多久?
[45:33] – An hour, two. 一两个小时吧
[45:35] As long as we don’t disturb the guests. 只要我们不打扰到客人就可以
[45:40] – Hey, what’s that down there? 嘿 那下面是啥
[45:42] – Where? 哪里
[45:44] – Hey, look. Camerones, look. 嘿 看呐 卡梅隆
[45:47] – There. 那里
[45:49] Can that hurt Stinky? – What? 那个对”臭小子号”会有害吗 -什么
[45:56] – Camerones. 卡梅隆
[45:57] – Did you see… Did you guys… 你们看到…
[46:00] Okay, wait a minute, does he not know how to swim? 等下 他是不是不会游泳
[46:05] Oh. 噢
[46:08] He’s not dead. He’s not dead. 他没死 他不会死
[46:19] – Whoo! 噢
[46:29] Can you take our picture? 能给我们照个相吗
[46:38] – Is it even on? 打开了没?
[46:41] Luis, pull it up. 路易斯 拉它起来吧
[46:45] How could the motors not have enough power? They’re huge. 这么打的扇叶 怎么会不够力呢
[46:47] – It’s not the size. 这跟尺寸没有关系
[46:49] It’s the efficiency not reaching its full potential. 是能效比没达到最大化
[46:51] – The power’s degrading over the length of the tethers. 线缆越长 电量越弱
[46:53] – We could make the tethers shorter. CRISTIAN: Can’t. 那线缆就短一点咯 -不行的
[46:55] We need the length to maneuver around the course. 我们需要线缆长 才能完成整个航线
[46:57] – Then we get better cable. 那我们就找更好的线缆来
[46:58] How much could it be? – Cable is cable. 要多少钱嘛 -线缆是线缆 换了也没用
[47:00] Even I know that. 我都知道这一点
[47:01] – Why don’t you think of something then, huh? 那你怎么不想点办法呢?
[47:03] Why does it have to be on me? – Don’t turn on each other. 为什么要我来想办法? -别互相针对了
[47:06] Nobody’s expecting any miracles. Relax. 放松点 没有人在期待奇迹
[47:08] – So, what do we do? 那我们怎么办
[47:10] I suggest you continue to study my notes. 我建议你 继续学习我们做的笔记
[47:17] And the rest of us? We’ll think. 那剩下的人呢 我们再想办法
[47:40] – Stay here, mijo. 别走开 亲爱的
[47:46] – Do you think I’m stupid? 你觉得我很傻吗
[47:49] Everyone thinks I’m stupid. 所有人都觉得我很傻
[47:52] – There’s a world of difference between quiet and slow. 静和慢之间还是有很多不同的
[47:57] You’ll show everyone which one you are in time. 你总会有一次 告诉大家你跟上节奏了的
[48:10] – Was that a yes or a no? 那这到底是”是”还是”不是”
[48:20] Look, I’m telling you, it was me. 听着 我告诉你 是我画的
[48:23] – You’re a much better artist than that. 你比这画的可要好多了
[48:28] Plus, the description that they have 再说了 他们口供里说的
[48:29] is of a kid who’s much shorter, right? 是一个更矮一点的孩子 对吧?
[48:32] So, if we do find out who’s responsible for it, 所以如果我们找到是谁做的了
[48:35] we will handle it internally. Thank you for coming out. 我们会内部处理的 谢谢你们
[48:39] Nice try. 干的漂亮
[48:41] You go tell that brother of yours 你去跟你的哥们儿说
[48:42] he’s mine after school, on the record or not. 不管怎样 他放学之后是我的了
[48:44] Go. 去吧
[48:50] – Everything all right? – Yeah. 没事吧 -恩
[48:51] I would kill to get Lorenzo’s father 我很想让洛伦佐的父亲
[48:54] to show up for a parent-teacher conference 来开家长会
[48:55] or at least not hang up on me, 或者至少不要挂我电话
[48:57] to tell him he has two sons. 我想告诉他有两个儿子
[49:01] He makes Lorenzo take the rap for the younger brother. 他让洛伦佐代他弟弟受罚
[49:03] Ramiro was born here and Lorenzo wasn’t, 拉米罗是在这里出生的 洛伦佐不是的
[49:06] so he figures, the one with the papers, 所以他觉得 有证的这一个
[49:08] he should keep his record clean. 他要让他的档案没出过问题
[49:10] – Where I grew up, the kid 我成长的时候
[49:11] with the papers always took care of the family. 有证的孩子 都会抚养家人
[49:14] – Hence my problem. 所以这就是我的问题啦
[49:16] CAMERON: You know, 你知道吗
[49:17] I hear Picasso started the same way, 我听说毕加索也是这样
[49:20] without the hacking cough. 没有干咳
[49:29] – Hey, so there’s a rumor going around that you asked me out, 嘿 所以到处都在传 你约我出去
[49:33] and then I kicked you in the groin. 然后我把你踢了你的下体
[49:36] – Okay, that’s weird. – Yeah. 好吧 那还真奇怪 -是啊
[49:38] A knee is really more my style. 我一般喜欢踢膝盖的
[49:40] – Well, it’s a better angle. 嗯 那样角度更好
[49:42] Geometrically. 从几何上来说
[49:45] – So, what is this? 这算什么?
[49:46] – Since the marching band only got like, four people, 因为军乐队只有4个人
[49:48] I was thinking of getting an accordion… 我以为我拿手风琴…
[50:01] – No. No, no, no. 不 不是的
[50:02] We are not changing the school anthem to a nacho corrida. 我们不能把校歌改成”毒品走栏”(墨西哥音乐)
[50:05] – Narcocorrido. – Narcocorrido. 是毒品走廊 -毒品走廊
[50:07] – Narcocorrido. – I know. 毒品走廊 -我知道
[50:08] Sorry. Have a jellybean. 抱歉 吃点软糖吧
[50:09] – I have another idea. – Okay. What is it? 我还有个主意 -说吧 是什么?
[50:11] – We can get a tambura. It’d be fun. 我们可以用坦布拉琴 一定很有趣的
[50:13] Tambura, tuba, accordion, 坦布拉琴 大号 手风琴
[50:15] uh, tololoche. 大提琴
[50:17] You don’t like tambura? 你不喜欢坦布拉琴?
[50:36] – Oh, Mom. Did you talk to Uncle Rigo? 妈 你跟里戈叔叔说了吗?
[50:37] Is he gonna do the camping thing with me next month? 他下个月会跟我一起去露营吗?
[50:50] – Can I stay here a little bit longer? 我能再待一会儿吗?
[50:52] It’s kind of cold outside. 外面有点冷
[51:25] – In the water. You wanna put the 这是水下的
[51:26] batteries and the electrics and stuff in the water. 你要把电池和线路之类的放到水里
[51:28] – No. In a waterproof case, okay? 不是 有防水外壳 好吗?
[51:30] And the cables are gonna be short, 而且电线非常短
[51:32] so we won’t have a power issue. 我们不会有电路问题
[51:33] Think about how well it’s going to handle. 想想看 这多么好处理
[51:35] And listen, would you rather hold the camera 听我说 你宁愿用一根细线
[51:37] with one thin wire or four thick ones? 还是4根合成一根粗线 来固定摄像头?
[51:39] – Well, good handling’s not gonna matter 好处理也解决不了
[51:41] if we flood the battery. 电池进水的问题
[51:43] I mean, one leak and the whole thing’s dead. 我是说 要是有一点漏水 这整个就完了
[51:45] – Guys. If we can’t make something waterproof, 各位 要是我们连防水都做不到
[51:49] then what are we doing in an underwater contest? 那我们还参加什么水下比赛?
[52:01] – So, that’s gonna keep the brain dry? 这样大脑就不会湿了?
[52:03] – Freakin’ better. 会好很多
[52:04] We’ve got what, three days before the contest? 我们是不是还有3天时间就要比赛了?
[52:07] – Two and a half, but who’s counting? 两天半 不过都差不多
[52:08] – All right. Who’s gonna do it? 好的 谁来操作?
[52:10] – It’s all you. 一直都是你
[52:29] We did it! 我们成功了
[52:30] Whoo! 喔
[52:32] Yes. 太好了
[52:33] Putting the brain on Stinky was genius. 在”臭小子号”上装个大脑简直太棒了
[52:36] – Our brain isn’t in the water in that new case, 我们的大脑不水里的外壳里
[52:39] our brain is right here! 我们的大脑在这里
[52:48] – Hey, can I talk to you for a second, privately? 嘿 我能跟你单独的说几句话吗?
[52:51] – Sure. 好啊
[52:56] – But, you gotta keep it there. – Yeah… 不过你要扶着这里 -对…
[52:59] – What’s up? 怎么了?
[53:01] – This might be stupid. 听起来可能很傻
[53:03] But, I, I just… 不过我…
[53:06] There’s this thing I’ve been hearing about for, like, ever. 有件事我曾经好像听说过
[53:10] – What thing? 什么事?
[53:14] – It’s like an outdoors thing for fathers and sons. 这是父亲和儿子的户外活动
[53:17] They got these high-powered 他们有那些高性能的
[53:19] telescopes so you can see all the constellations. 望远镜 这样你就可以看到所有星座了
[53:23] – Wow. 哇
[53:26] I, uh… 我…
[53:28] I’m really flattered that you thought of me. 我真的很高兴 你想到了我
[53:32] Let me, 让我…
[53:34] you know, check the schedule and see if the… 看一下时间安排 看看能不能…
[53:37] …timing works out. 抽出时间
[53:40] – I knew you wouldn’t be able to do it anyway. 我就知道你不会参加的
[53:45] – No, no, no. Hey. 不 不是的 嘿
[53:48] I’m thinking. 我在考虑
[53:50] – It’s not a big thing. Dr. Cameron, I’m sorry. 这也不是什么大事 卡梅隆博士 抱歉
[53:57] – Right over there. 在那边
[54:00] – Oscar. 奥斯卡
[54:02] You got a minute? 你有时间吗?
[54:04] – Give us a second. 你们等我一下
[54:07] What’s up? 怎么了?
[54:10] – Immigration came by the office this morning. 今天早上 移民局的人来办公室了
[54:12] Six files of interest were taken. 6份权益文件被拿走了
[54:14] Any chance you gave us a phony home address? 你是不是给了我们一个假的家庭地址
[54:17] – My mother’s there right now. 我妈妈现在住在那里的
[54:19] – She’s okay. 她没事
[54:20] They want you, not her. 他们想要你的地址 不是她的
[54:22] If I were you, I’d crash at a friend’s for a while. 如果我是你的话 我会在一个朋友家住一段时间
[54:27] – Thank you for the heads up, sir. 谢谢你的提醒
[54:29] – Don’t thank me for something that never happened. Hmm? 先别谢我 事情还没发生呢
[54:35] MRS. VAZQUEZ: I thought you weren’t leaving until Thursday. 我还以为你要到星期四才回去呢
[54:37] – We found out if we get there early, 我们想着要是我们早点过去
[54:40] there’s a lot more practice time. 那我们就有更多练习时间了
[54:42] It’s gonna be great. 一定会很好的
[54:46] More practice time 练习时间和
[54:48] and time to talk to all those tech companies. 跟那些科技公司谈话的时间 都会多一些的
[55:02] – Yes. 太好了
[55:04] – What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[55:06] – Oh, I fixed the fridge light. 噢 我把冰箱灯修好了
[55:08] Look. A micro-switch. 你看 微动开关
[55:12] The thing that does that. 是这个控制的
[55:13] I’m learning about stuff like this in Robotics Club. 我在机器人俱乐部学的这些东西
[55:17] – They teach you about electricity? 他们教了你电学?
[55:18] – Yeah, and all kinds of stuff like that. 对 这一类的所有东西
[55:20] – Yeah? They didn’t teach you it costs money? Hmm? 是吗? 他们没告诉你 这要花很多钱?
[55:29] Where’s your brother? 你弟弟哪儿去了?
[55:31] – I don’t know. 我不知道
[55:32] – Are you gonna find out? 你不打算去找他吗?
[55:40] – Any of you guys seen Ramiro? Seen my stupid brother? 你们有没有见过拉米罗? 我那傻逼弟弟?
[55:42] – He just left. 他刚走
[55:45] Him and Asher went to get money at the Tri-H. 他和亚瑟去3H取钱去了
[55:48] – There’s no ATM at the Tri-H. 3H那里没有柜员机
[55:50] – There is now. 现在有了
[55:54] Oh, man. 天啊
[56:04] You want the guy, 你想搞定这家伙
[56:05] or are you gonna pussy out and go for the register? 还是你要出去报警?
[56:07] – I’ll do the guy. I don’t care. – All right. 我来搞定这家伙 我不怕 -好的
[56:11] Just to scare him. 去吓吓他
[56:20] Yo! You’re out of Funyuns! You got more in back? 你这洋葱圈卖完了 仓库还有吗?
[56:23] Ran out. We’ll get more on Thursday. 已经卖完了 我们星期四进货
[56:26] – What do they got here? Huh? 30 bucks? 他们这有什么? 啊? 30块?
[56:28] What are you, stupid? – You’re messing up everything. 你干什么 蠢货? -都被你搞砸了
[56:30] – You got nothing to prove. – Pussy! 你不用向任何人证明 -胆小鬼
[56:31] – Now, dude! Now! – Hey, don’t move, cabron! Don’t move. 就是现在 快 -嘿 别动 伙计 别动
[56:41] Go, go, go. – I’m being robbed! 快 快走 -我这被打劫了
[56:43] – What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
[56:44] Why would you do something like this, huh? 你为什么要干这种事?
[56:46] – Get away from me! – Why? Okay, run away! 你放开我 -为什么? 好 快跑吧
[56:50] Oh, man! Oh! 天啊 噢
[56:54] Crap! 该死的
[57:19] Can I come in? 我可以进来吗?
[57:22] – You need to talk to him. Your father. 你得跟你爸爸谈谈
[57:24] – No, look, he’s gonna kill me, 不行 他会杀了我的
[57:25] okay? Look, the only job I got for my whole life 知道吗? 我这一生的唯一使命就是
[57:28] is to protect my little brother, okay? And I messed that all up. 保护我这个弟弟 而我又没有做好
[57:31] – If you think that babysitting your brother 如果你觉得看着你弟弟
[57:33] is gonna be your life’s work, 是你的责任
[57:35] it’s not you that’s messing it up. 这不是你没有做好
[57:37] – Could you tell him that? – What? 你可以跟他说吗? -什么?
[57:40] – He doesn’t listen to me. 他不听我的
[57:41] Maybe you can get him to see that, you know. 也许你可以让他知道这个道理
[57:48] – Lorenzo, it’s really not my place 洛伦佐 我真的没有资格
[57:52] to get in the middle of your family business. 管你们的家务事
[57:54] – Camerones. 卡梅隆
[57:56] I can’t face him alone right now. 我现在没法单独面对他
[58:11] Can I come in? 我可以进来吗?
[58:14] I’m gonna let you know right now, seven is my limit. 我先告诉你 7杯是我的极限
[58:17] – Okay. I’ll try to keep it down. 好 那我尽量低一点
[58:19] – Yeah, that’s a good pour. I’ll try to keep it down, too. 你倒的的刚刚好 我也想尽量低一点
[58:22] – Salud. – Salud. 干杯 -祝你健康
[58:26] Mmm. 嗯
[58:31] Like I could breathe fire. 感觉喉咙要着火了
[58:40] – This is good tequila. Why are we drinking it? 这龙舌兰不错 我们为什么要喝酒?
[58:47] – Ramiro might call you later from jail 拉米罗等下可能会从监狱打电话给你
[58:49] depending on whether they can get any of his prints off the gun. 得看警察会不会在枪上找到他的指纹了
[58:54] – No, you got the wrong house. 不 你走错地方了
[58:58] You got the wrong kid. 你找错孩子了
[58:59] – I’m not trying to get into your business. 我不想管你的事
[59:01] I just think you need to know what’s happening. 我只是觉得 你应该清楚发生了什么事
[59:03] – No. You don’t know anything about us. 不 你根本不了解我们
[59:05] – Actually, I do. I know your son very well. 其实不然 我很了解你儿子
[59:07] And I know that he wrestled a gun away from his brother 我知道他几个小时前 跟他哥哥抢枪
[59:09] in a botched robbery a couple of hours ago. 抢劫没有成功
[59:13] – Lorenzo was there? 洛伦佐当时在那里?
[59:16] Lorenzo, get your ass out here now! 洛伦佐 你给我滚出来
[59:23] Your brother got picked up? What’s wrong with you? 你弟弟被抓了? 你怎么回事?
[59:27] What’s wrong with you? – I mean, I don’t know. 你到底是怎么回事? -我不知道
[59:28] I don’t know if they got him. He ran… 我不知道他们有没有抓他 他跑了…
[59:30] – I sent you to go find him and you don’t protect him? 我叫你去找他 你却没有保护好他?
[59:33] – Hey, don’t talk to him like that! 嘿 别这样对他说话
[59:36] – No, you don’t tell me how to talk to my son! 不用你教我怎么跟我儿子说话
[59:38] – Okay, look. I don’t want to, but if I have to, I will. 我也不想的 但是如果有必要 我就会说的
[59:41] – What? Who the hell do you think you are? 怎么? 你以为你是谁?
[59:44] – You know who you’re looking at? – What? 你知道你在跟谁说话吗? -怎么了?
[59:45] – You’re looking at your son in 13 years! 你管你儿子管了13年了
[59:47] That’s right! 没错
[59:49] My father was a belligerent ass, too! 我父亲也是个好斗的混蛋
[59:57] – Get out. – I don’t think you understand 滚出去 -我觉得你没明白
[59:59] the potential he has. – Get out! 他的潜能 -滚出去
[1:00:00] Don’t talk to me. 别教育我
[1:00:01] – Listen, your son is an intelligent kid. 听我说 你儿子是个非常聪明的孩子
[1:00:03] – I’m not gonna ask you again. 我不想再跟你说第二遍
[1:00:05] Before it gets ugly. 趁还没有那么难堪之前
[1:00:08] Get the… Get out of my house. 赶快滚出我家
[1:00:18] – Listen, Lorenzo’s gonna be fine. 听着 洛伦佐不会有事的
[1:00:20] He’s gonna survive you. He’s doing great. 他会活得比你长 他很棒
[1:00:22] – Wait, wait, wait, wait. So, I understand now. 等等 等下 现在我明白了
[1:00:24] You wanna be his father, huh? 你想做他的父亲 是吧?
[1:00:27] Is that what this is? You wanna be his father? 是不是这样? 你想做他父亲?
[1:00:30] Well, let me tell you what that means. 我告诉你这是什么意思
[1:00:32] That means you gotta be there every day 这意味着即使你什么也没有
[1:00:35] even if you have nothing. Okay? 你每天也得在他身边 知道吗?
[1:00:37] And you gotta be there and hide him when ICE comes 当移民和海关执法过来敲门 把你妻子带走的时候
[1:00:42] and knocks on your door and takes your wife. 你要在家 并把他藏起来
[1:00:45] And every time that he gives you disrespect, 每一次他不尊重你的时候
[1:00:48] or he misbehave, or get into trouble, 或者他 犯了错 或者惹麻烦了
[1:00:50] you gotta wonder to yourself, 你还得怀疑你自己
[1:00:52] maybe, maybe I saved the wrong one? 也许是我救错人了?
[1:00:54] Okay? 知道吗?
[1:00:56] And you still gotta look over your shoulder 而且你每天还要回头往后看
[1:00:58] every day in case they come back. 以防万一他们回来了
[1:01:00] Is that what you want? You want this job? 这就是你想要的吗? 你想要这个责任吗?
[1:01:03] Huh? 啊?
[1:01:06] I didn’t think so. 我觉得你不会想要的
[1:01:19] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:01:26] – Mr. Santillan, I don’t think we need to end things like this. 桑迪连 我觉得我们没必要这样的
[1:01:32] What was that, huh? 这是怎么回事?
[1:01:35] You invited that… 你叫了…
[1:01:37] My house? 来我家?
[1:01:39] And you treat him like some kind of hero of yours? 你把他当成什么英雄了吗?
[1:01:41] Huh? 啊?
[1:01:43] Don’t ever do that to me or disrespect in this house! 在这个家里 别再对我做这种事 或不尊重我
[1:01:46] I work hard for you! 我为了你很努力了
[1:01:48] I give you one job to take 我给你一个任务
[1:01:50] care of your brother and you screw that up! 让你照顾你弟弟 你却把它搞砸了
[1:01:52] Don’t ever talk to me like that again! 别再这样跟我说话了
[1:02:14] – Hello, John Densmore, please. 你好 请找约翰·丹斯摩尔
[1:02:17] Fredi Cameron calling. 我是弗雷迪·卡梅隆
[1:02:20] Can you let John know that I’ve been thinking about it, 你可以告诉约翰 我在思考了吗
[1:02:24] and I wanted to check and see if the job was still available. 还有我想看下 那个工作还有吗?
[1:02:28] I’m an engineer. That’s what I know how to do. 我是个工程师 我知道该怎么做
[1:02:32] Thank you, that’s great. 谢谢 太好了
[1:02:33] Yeah, he can reach me here anytime. 他随时都可以打这个电话
[1:02:35] I appreciate it. Thank you. Bye-bye. 非常感谢你 拜拜
[1:02:38] – No, no, no, no. You’re going. 不 不行 你要走
[1:02:41] – Hey, I can’t. 嘿 我没办法
[1:02:43] – Lorenzo, we cannot do this without you. 洛伦佐 我们不能没有你
[1:02:45] – Like I said, I can’t. 我说了 我没办法
[1:02:46] – I need this. It has to happen! 这对我很重要 一定要参加比赛
[1:02:48] – Yeah, screw you! 去你的
[1:02:51] – What did you say? 你刚刚说什么了?
[1:02:54] I dare you to say it to my face. – Look, I’m not afraid of you. 我赌你不敢当着我的面说 -我不怕你
[1:02:57] All right, some paisano think he’s gonna be Captain America, huh? 好了 现在有人以为他要做美国队长了?
[1:03:01] Yeah? Oh, yeah? 是不是?
[1:03:02] Hot shot. Think you’re a big man? 你以为你翅膀硬了?
[1:03:04] Huh? Huh? You think you’re better than me? 啊? 你以为你比我厉害了?
[1:03:07] Come on, guys, cut it out! 拜托 别打了
[1:03:09] Now! 听到没
[1:03:14] What’s going on? 怎么回事?
[1:03:16] You really have to ask? 你真该问问他
[1:03:28] – You know what? 你知道吗?
[1:03:30] We keep going- 我们继续
[1:03:31] The rest of us. Without him. 我们剩下的人 不要他
[1:03:35] We’ll just spend the next 我们用一天半的时间
[1:03:36] day and a half splitting up Lorenzo’s stuff. 把洛伦佐的事分工一下
[1:03:38] – Bro. You good with that? 哥们 你觉得呢?
[1:03:41] – It’s a blow to the team. 这对这个团队是个打击
[1:03:45] If you guys still wanna compete, 要是你们还是想参赛
[1:03:48] we could go if you want to. – You even gonna be there? 我们还是可以继续的 -你会去吗?
[1:03:51] – Of course I am. What are you talking about? 我当然要去 你在说什么?
[1:03:53] – You know what I’m talking about, Mr. Cameron. 你知道我在说什么 卡梅隆先生
[1:03:55] He was talking on the phone. 他在电话里说了
[1:03:57] With some guy named John-somebody. 跟一个叫约翰的人
[1:03:59] – What’s he talking about? 他说什么了?
[1:04:02] – It’s got nothing to do with the competition. 那跟比赛没有关系
[1:04:04] – What’s got nothing to do with the competition? 什么跟比赛没有关系?
[1:04:06] – He’s taking a job. He’s leaving us. 他接了一个活 他要离开我们
[1:04:11] – I haven’t decided yet. 我还没有决定
[1:04:12] – Are you or not? – Just tell us. 是不是真的? -快告诉我们
[1:04:17] – You know, what if I am? Okay? 是有怎样? 啊?
[1:04:19] I’m an engineer. I’m not a teacher. It’s not what I do. 我是个工程师 我不是老师 这不是我的职业
[1:04:22] It’s not gonna interfere with Santa Barbara, 这又不会影响去圣巴巴拉比赛的
[1:04:24] so what’s the big deal? 有什么大不了的?
[1:04:27] – Right, it’s not a big deal. 好 没什么大不了的
[1:04:40] ‘ Hey, go get ’em. 嘿 去追他们
[1:04:52] Oh, hell! 去死吧
[1:05:20] – You almost ruined your surprise! 你差点就没有你的惊喜了
[1:05:22] Come here. Hi. 过来 嗨
[1:05:25] – Can we talk? 我们可以谈谈吗?
[1:05:28] – Yeah. 好啊
[1:05:37] Are you trying to break up with me? 你想跟我分手
[1:05:39] – Without a dead weight, you can have a normal life. 没有了累赘 你可以拥有正常生活
[1:05:42] Real jobs. College. 真正的工作 上大学
[1:05:45] – If you don’t wanna be with me, then let that be that. 如果你不想跟我在一起 那就直说
[1:05:47] Don’t be trying to set me free. 不要认为你是让我自由
[1:05:51] I don’t give up that easily and neither do you. 我不会轻易放弃的 你也别想
[1:05:53] – I can’t go home! 我现在回不了家了
[1:05:55] I slept on the school floor last night. In the bathroom! 我昨晚睡在学校的地板上 睡在卫生间里
[1:05:59] It is not fair to you. 这对你不公平
[1:06:00] You do not wanna be with someone 你不会想跟一个
[1:06:02] who can get picked up anytime, anywhere! 随时随地都会被抓的人在一起的
[1:06:04] – I do if that guy’s you! 只要是你 我就愿意
[1:06:15] – There are things that I can’t change. 很多事情我都改变不了
[1:06:17] – You know what? 你知道吗?
[1:06:19] If you find Oscar, tell him to open that in California. 如果你去找奥斯卡 叫他到了加利福尼亚再打开看
[1:06:33] Excuse me! 打扰一下
[1:06:34] Can I talk to you a second? 我可以跟你说几句话吗?
[1:07:09] – You should know upfront, 你得知道
[1:07:10] it’s not possible to make me feel any worse. 没有什么比我现在更糟糕了
[1:07:12] – We’ll see. 那不一定
[1:07:16] I heard you got a real job. 我听说你找到工作了
[1:07:20] That’s nice for you. 挺好的
[1:07:23] – Okay, I was wrong. I could feel worse. 我说错了 我还可以更糟糕
[1:07:26] – Here’s the thing about winning someone’s trust. 这件事跟赢得别人的信任有关
[1:07:30] You don’t break it. 你没有赢得他们的信任
[1:07:33] Every day in a hundred ways, 每天都有上百种说法
[1:07:35] they are told that they are worthless. 说他们毫无价值
[1:07:38] That they are beyond hope. 说他们没有希望
[1:07:42] Just when they think that maybe they’re wrong, 当他们认为他们想错了
[1:07:45] you just straightened them out. 你就直接帮他们纠正了
[1:07:49] They’re not adults. They’re kids. 他们不是成年人 他们还是孩子
[1:07:55] They need protection. 他们需要保护
[1:08:07] Who’s that? 那是谁?
[1:08:10] – That was my daughter, Rosie. 那是我女儿 罗西
[1:08:16] My wife was driving her to Gymboree and 我老婆曾经送她去健宝园
[1:08:18] a Range Rover ran a red light. 一辆路虎闯了红灯
[1:08:21] She was three. 她当时才3岁
[1:08:26] And the worst thing, 最糟糕的是
[1:08:29] where my wife was at in the accident, 我妻子在在那场意外中
[1:08:33] she wasn’t hurt at all. 她一点都没有受伤
[1:08:38] She never got over that. 她一直都过不了那一关
[1:08:45] We never got over it. 我们永远都过不了那一关
[1:08:47] So… 所以…
[1:08:50] I go from job to job. 我不停的换工作
[1:08:52] And then I show up here. And I find these kids. 后来我来了这里 发现了这些孩子
[1:09:06] And the more they need me, 他们更需要我
[1:09:10] the more I start to wonder, 我就更怀疑了
[1:09:14] am I up for this? 我适不适合做这个?
[1:09:19] Am I gonna let them down? 我会不会让他们失望?
[1:09:35] – Are you? 是吗?
[1:09:44] In five years, 5年后
[1:09:46] you guys might not even remember my name. 你们可能都不记得我的名字了
[1:09:49] But you’ll always regret that you had a chance to see the ocean, 但是你们一定会后悔 曾经有过一次看大海的机会
[1:09:53] and you didn’t go. 你们却放弃了
[1:09:58] – You sure you got time for us? 你确定你有时间跟我们一起去?
[1:10:07] – More than anything else in the world. 这比其他任何事都要重要
[1:10:14] – You really wanna smuggle four illegals across state lines? 你真的想偷运 4个非法移民的人 跨越州界线?
[1:10:19] – Yeah, put you guys on top of the van. 对 把你们放在货车顶上
[1:10:22] Cover you with a blanket. 用张毯子盖着你们
[1:10:24] You’ll look like picnic equipment. 你们到时候看起来就像出游的装备
[1:10:52] Welcome to California, guys! 欢迎来到加利福尼亚 各位
[1:11:10] Look! The Pacific Ocean! 你看 太平洋
[1:11:20] Whoo! 哇
[1:11:42] – Guys… 各位…
[1:11:45] – This is it. 就是这里
[1:11:47] – Hey. That line’s shorter. 嘿 那边的人少
[1:11:50] – That’s the Explorer class. 那是探险家课程
[1:11:51] That’s the division that’s meant for colleges. 那个部门是为大学专设的
[1:11:54] – Meant for? 专设?
[1:11:56] Could we enter with them if we wanted to? 那我们可以跟他们一起参赛吗?
[1:12:02] If we come in last against other high schools, 要是我们最后 要跟其他高中比赛的话
[1:12:04] then it’ll be humiliating. 那也太丢脸了
[1:12:06] But if we come in last against other colleges, then, 要是我们最后能跟其他大学比赛的话
[1:12:08] it’ll be, like, expected. 那一定很期待
[1:12:11] – Plus, look, even if we beat one college, 还有 即使我们打败了一个大学队的
[1:12:14] we’d have to feel pretty good about ourselves, right, guys? 那我们还是会感觉很不错 对吧?
[1:12:17] – Yeah, yeah. Yeah, it’s a good idea. 对 没错 这是个好主意
[1:12:20] – I like it. Come on. 我喜欢这样 走吧
[1:12:22] COLLEGE BOY: You guys in high school? 你们是高中的?
[1:12:23] – Carl Hayden Community. 卡尔海登社区
[1:12:25] – After the senator from Arizona? 是用亚利桑那州的议员命名的?
[1:12:27] – Yeah. It was renamed after him in 1957. 对 1957年改成用他命名的
[1:12:31] – He’s our brain. 他是我们的大脑
[1:12:33] – But not exclusively. 不过不是重点
[1:12:34] I’m kind of a rounded kind of guy. 这是个全面的大脑
[1:12:37] – That’s different. 这很不一样
[1:12:39] No, I mean, it’s like analog, you know. Old school. 不 我是说就像个模拟器一样 很保守
[1:12:42] – Is that a CCD camera in there? 这是电荷耦合摄像机吗?
[1:12:45] – Yes. 是的
[1:12:47] The male side of the PVC union 这聚氯乙烯的外螺纹侧
[1:12:49] holds it with the O-ring in the face plate, 用面板里的密封圈固定
[1:12:51] and the female side is the… BOTH: Polycarbonate cover. 内螺纹是…-聚碳酸酯
[1:12:57] – Very cool. Have you seen MIT’s yet? 真棒 你看过麻省理工队的了吗?
[1:12:59] Apparently, it’s under a tarp or something, 他们是用防水布什么的
[1:13:01] but it looks like the Death Star. 不过有点像星状飞镖
[1:13:03] Anyway, good luck out there. 总之 祝你好运
[1:13:26] – Okay, guys, let’s surface and put Stinky into position. 好了 各位 我们开始 让”臭小子号”准备就位
[1:13:30] – Okay. – Pitch 40 degrees up, Lorenzo? 好了 -抬高40度 洛伦佐
[1:13:33] – I’m trying. It’s not, like, working. 我在调 不过好像没反应
[1:13:35] – Okay, wait a minute. I can’t go left either. 等一下 我也不能控制左转
[1:13:39] – What’s going on? 怎么回事?
[1:13:40] – I’m pulling it all the way back, but it won’t go up. 我一直在让它退回来 但是它就是不上来
[1:13:45] – Pull Stinky. Pull him now. 把臭小子号拿出来 快拿出来
[1:14:11] A millimeter, maybe two. 有1毫米 也可能2毫米
[1:14:12] But enough to short your electrical during your run. 不过在你们操作的时候 足以让你短路了
[1:14:14] – Can’t we just smooth it out? 我们可以磨平它吗?
[1:14:16] – No, if you mess with the seal, you always make it worse. 如果密封不够好 可能会更糟糕的
[1:14:19] – How do we fix it? 那要怎么修呢?
[1:14:23] – Wait. Who says we gotta fix it? 等一下 谁说我们要修了?
[1:14:25] Luis, give me your sock. 路易斯 把你的袜子给我
[1:14:28] So, what do you think, sir? 你觉得怎样?
[1:14:30] I mean, I like it. 我觉得不错
[1:14:31] It at least buys you time for a longer run, 至少可以加长你们的运行时间了
[1:14:33] but I think we could do better than a sock. 但是我觉得我们可以想到更好的
[1:14:36] A towel or a sponge? I mean, let’s think. 比如毛巾或海绵? 我们一起想想
[1:14:38] What’s small and really absorbent? 有什么又小有洗水的东西?
[1:14:42] – Not it. CAMERON: What’s not it? 不会吧 -什么不会吧?
[1:14:45] – It’s not gonna be me. 我是用不上的
[1:15:18] CAMERON”. Men buy women tampons all the time, guys. 男人经常买女人的卫生棉棒的
[1:15:20] It’s not a big deal. 这没什么大不了的
[1:15:22] – So, why don’t you go do it? 那你为什么不去?
[1:15:24] – I ain’t going in there. 我不去
[1:15:33] – Excuse me, lady? 打扰一下 女士?
[1:15:34] Sorry to bother you. 抱歉打扰你一下
[1:15:36] We’re with this robotics competition with NASA. 我们来这里参加机器人比赛
[1:15:39] And our robot had a leak in the brain. 我们的机器人会漏水
[1:15:41] We were wondering if we could soak the water up with something. 我们在想 有没有什么可以吸水的东西
[1:15:47] – You want my help with what exactly? 你想要我帮你什么?
[1:15:49] STAMMERING: You know, the things, that ladies use. 你知道 有种女人用的东西
[1:15:54] Uh… 噢…
[1:15:56] – You mean tampons. 你是说棉条
[1:16:21] – Whoa! Hey, hey, guys? These things are amazing. 哇 嘿 嘿 这东西太棒了
[1:16:25] This just absorbed 80 cc of water. 这可以吸收80毫升的水
[1:16:29] – Yeah, the lady said these 那个美女说
[1:16:30] were best for us ’cause they don’t got applicators. 这对我们来说是最好的一种 因为这个没有添加剂
[1:16:32] – What does that mean? – Uh… 什么意思? -额…
[1:16:44] Damn. Guys, guys! 见鬼 各位
[1:16:48] Come and take a look at this. 过来看看这个
[1:16:50] – Oh, come on. That was perfect when I did it. 拜托 之前还好好的
[1:16:52] – The sun was beating down on it the whole time. 之前一直放在太阳下暴晒
[1:16:54] – Please tell me that we can fix this. 快告诉我 我们可以修好的
[1:16:56] – Well, you’d have to start fresh. You’d have to lose all this, 你们得重新开始 你们得把这个扔了
[1:16:59] re-strip the wires and 重新剥线
[1:17:00] you’d have to re-solder every one of the pins. 你们得焊接每一根针
[1:17:02] – Okay, let’s go, come on. Let’s do it. 好 快点 我们快点行动
[1:17:04] – Hey, it took me five hours the first time. – So? 嘿 第一次花了我5个小时的时间 -然后呢?
[1:17:07] – So, it’s late. You know, if I nod off and nick one pin, 太迟了 要是我打盹了 弄错了一根
[1:17:10] the whole connector would be shot. 整个连接器都会短路
[1:17:12] I mean, Stinky’d be dead. 也就是说臭小子号就死定了
[1:17:13] – Stinky’s as good as dead if you don’t do anything. 要是你们什么也不做 那它会生不如死的
[1:17:16] – Our chances are a lot better if you help. 要是你帮忙的话 我们的机会就更大
[1:17:28] – Right there. 这里
[1:17:33] Look, I said some stuff about you 我之前跟你说的
[1:17:35] and the army and everything and it wasn’t cool. 参军什么的 都是我不好
[1:17:37] – It’s all right. 没关系
[1:17:40] I didn’t mean it when I called you a pinche pendejo either. 我之前说你是王八蛋 也不是有意的
[1:17:44] – You never said that. – You weren’t around. 你没说过啊 -你当时不在
[1:17:50] – Why’d you wanna join the army so bad, anyways? 你为什么那么想参军?
[1:17:53] – I wanted to serve ever since I was a little kid. 我从小就想参军了
[1:17:56] – They don’t want us here. 他们不想我们来这里
[1:17:58] They’re the ones that are trying to kick us out. 他们想把我们赶出去
[1:18:00] They took my mom back to Mexico. 他们把我妈妈带回墨西哥了
[1:18:03] I mean, I haven’t seen her for six years. 我有6年没见过她了
[1:18:09] – I’m sorry. 真遗憾
[1:18:13] I can’t even imagine how hard that must be. 我甚至都无法想象 那有多难过
[1:18:19] – All right, there. One down, 31 to go! 好了 弄好一根了 还有31根
[1:18:34] – Come on, buddy, get up. 快起来了
[1:18:39] Oscar, I know it’s not the uniform you wanted to wear, 奥斯卡 我知道你们不想穿这件队服
[1:18:43] but you’re a team and I wanted you to look like one. 但你们是一个团队 我希望你们像一个团队
[1:18:45] I’m proud of you. I love you. Karla. 你是我的骄傲 我爱你 卡拉
[1:18:59] – Here, buddy. Yeah, here! 给 各位 给
[1:19:01] – Hey! I’m up! 嘿 我起来了
[1:19:22] – Welcome, everyone, to 欢迎各位
[1:19:24] the Fifth Annual Underwater ROV championship! 来到第5届水下机器人大赛
[1:19:28] Gathered here today are some of the best and brightest 今天聚在这里的 都是来自32所学校 17个州的
[1:19:30] from 32 schools and 17 states! 最优秀及最聪明的人
[1:19:33] At the bottom of this pool lies Mystery Reef 在这个泳池里面 有第二次世界大战
[1:19:36] where a World War ll sub has been lodged for 50 years. 沉积了50年的神秘礁石
[1:19:40] – Each team will conduct an eight-part mission with tasks 每一个团队都要完成8项任务
[1:19:43] worth between five and 15 points for a total of 100 points. 每一项任务分数均为5到15分 总分100分
[1:19:48] Now, every time you hear this… 每当你们听到这个…
[1:19:51] A team has successfully completed a task. 就意味着一个团队完成了一个任务
[1:19:54] But if you hear this… 不过如果你们听到这个…
[1:19:56] – Not so successful. 那就表明没有成功
[1:19:57] But with any luck, when time is up 但如果运气好话 当时间一到
[1:19:59] they’ve made it onto our leader board. 他们就会出现在我们的排行榜上
[1:20:02] – Now, remember, this 要记住
[1:20:03] mission test is worth 70% of the final score. 这次任务测试有70%决定最终分数
[1:20:06] – Which leaves 30% for the oral questioning with our judges. 还有30%留给我们的评委 考核口试部分
[1:20:11] Here we go, folks. Let’s get to the first team. 现在开始 我们首先请第一队
[1:20:13] Mission order has been randomly selected, 参赛顺序是随机挑选的
[1:20:16] and the first school up is… 第一队是
[1:20:17] Virginia Tech. 弗吉尼亚理工学院
[1:20:19] FEMALE COMMENTATOR: With 15 minutes on the clock, 你们有15分钟的时间
[1:20:21] your time starts now. 现在开始计时
[1:20:23] MALE COMMENTATOR: It’s worth noting that teams are allowed 值得注意的是
[1:20:25] to come back to any task 团队可以回到任何
[1:20:27] that they might have missed the first time around. 第一轮可能错过的任务
[1:20:29] Now, all the tasks down there can be completed 除了第一个任务 打开舱口以外
[1:20:31] in any order except the first one. Opening the hatch. 所有任务都可以 按任意顺序进行
[1:20:35] Teams must complete that first task within 60 seconds. 团队们必须在1分钟内 完成第一项任务
[1:20:39] FEMALE COMMENTATOR: If they fail to do so, 如果他们在第一关失败的话
[1:20:40] then a diver will be forced 那么潜水员得
[1:20:42] to do it for them for a five point loss. 帮他们把机器放进舱内 并且这5分就没了
[1:20:54] MALE COMMENTATOR: And we’re off! That’s five points. 好样的 得5分
[1:21:09] Ten more points. 再得10分
[1:21:18] And five more points. 再得5分
[1:21:20] FEMALE COMMENTATOR: This bar is going to be set high. 这一关会比较难
[1:21:22] – That’s all right. Don’t let it rattle you. 没关系 你们不要害怕
[1:21:25] – They did the first three things, like, in two minutes! 他们已经完成3个任务了 大概用了两分钟
[1:21:28] – One minute and 42 seconds. – Maybe it’s not that hard. 是1分42秒 -也许并没有那么难
[1:21:37] – Next up is Cornell University. 下一队是康乃尔大学
[1:22:15] – Give us more tether! 绳子再放长点
[1:22:19] It’s not helping. 这没用的
[1:22:24] MALE COMMENTATOR: Next up, Duke University. 下一队 杜克大学
[1:22:30] Stanford! 斯坦福大学
[1:22:34] Florida! 佛罗里达大学
[1:22:36] Now, ladies and gentlemen, the reigning champs, MIT! 女士们先生们 现在是本届冠军 麻省理工学院
[1:22:56] – What’s that? – School full of hims. 那是什么? -全校的焦点
[1:23:02] Last year, they doubled the score 去年 他们的得分是
[1:23:04] of their closest competitor. 第二名的两倍
[1:23:07] Wow! This year, MIT has 哇 今年 麻省理工学院
[1:23:08] incorporated modularity into their design. 将模块化加入了他们的设计
[1:23:11] What an elegant way for 多么优秀的设计
[1:23:12] them to access all their different components. 可以接入不同的组件
[1:23:19] – And you may begin now. 现在你们可以开始了
[1:23:29] MALE COMMENTATOR: A quick five points for MIT! 麻省理工迅速的拿了5分
[1:23:35] That’s another 10 points! 又拿了10分
[1:23:36] FEMALE COMMENTATOR: This is the quickest pace we’ve seen yet. 这是我们见过 最快的一队
[1:23:39] – Do you remember when I said 你还记得我说过
[1:23:40] that this division would be less embarrassing for us? 跟这样的团队比 我们没那么丢脸吗?
[1:23:42] – Yeah. – Yeah, maybe next time, 是的 -也许下次
[1:23:43] you shouldn’t listen to me. 你不该听我的
[1:23:46] – What are they doing? 他们在干嘛?
[1:23:48] – This is interesting. 这下有趣了
[1:23:49] They seem to be bypassing two tasks entirely. 他们好像直接绕过了两个任务
[1:23:52] FEMALE COMMENTATOR: If that’s a strategy, it’s a strange one 如果这是一种战略的话 目前为止
[1:23:54] to go that far off course and then have to double back. 这就是一种很奇怪的战略 他们还得原路返回
[1:23:57] – Activate the dual lasers. 启动双向激光
[1:24:01] MALE COMMENTATOR: Oh, that’s what you get for doubting 这就是麻省理工学院…
[1:24:03] the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. 对你的疑惑所做出的答案
[1:24:05] FEMALE COMMENTATOR: At this point, the only question seems to be 此刻 现在的唯一疑问就是
[1:24:08] how fast they’ll complete the tasks. 他们能够多快完成所有任务
[1:24:10] MALE COMMENTATOR: That makes 70! 他们拿了70分
[1:24:13] – Engage the LED floods on my count. 看我的 准备启动LED大灯
[1:24:16] 3…2…1 Three, two, one.
[1:24:25] Boom! That’s 85 points. 85分
[1:24:26] They’ve taken over first place, people! 各位 他们已经拿下第一名
[1:24:28] FEMALE COMMENTATOR: Just one task away now from a perfect score. 获得如此高分 现在只剩下一个任务
[1:24:31] – Remember, there’s the oral questioning. 要记住 还有口试
[1:24:33] You can make up the ground there if you need to. 你们可以在那一环节 拿出点成绩来
[1:24:37] – English isn’t even our first language. 英语都不是我们的母语
[1:24:45] – Additional tether, please. 再放长一点 谢谢
[1:24:50] – Hang on here a moment. 等一下
[1:24:51] Looks like MIT has run into some trouble. 麻省理工好像遇到问题了
[1:24:55] Uh-oh! They appear to be caught, putting their cage out of reach. 他们好像被卡住了 够不着笼子
[1:25:11] Wow! MIT has determined the final task to be impossible. 哇 麻省理工已经确定 最终任务无法完成了
[1:25:17] So, with six minutes left, they’re stopping! 还剩下6分钟 他们已经停止比赛了
[1:25:19] But they’ve still taken the lead with 85 points. 不过他们仍然以85分的成绩 获得领先位置
[1:25:22] Let’s see if that score holds up with our final team, 接下来我们看看最后一队 是否能超越这个分数
[1:25:25] Carl Hayden Community High School. – Let’s go, guys, all right! 卡尔海登社区高中 走吧 各位 没事的
[1:25:27] – Carl Hayden? 卡尔海登?
[1:25:32] – Okay, guy, come on! Stay focused and work together, okay? 好了 各位 加油 集中精力 共同努力 好吗?
[1:25:35] – Carl Hayden, your time starts now. 卡尔海登 你们的计时开始
[1:25:39] – All right, Luis, drop Stinky. 好了 路易斯 放下臭小子号
[1:25:43] Okay, guys, we got this. 好了 我们可以的
[1:25:45] – All right, going straight ahead. 往前走
[1:25:47] Three meters down. Okay, controllers are reliable now. 下降3米 好 控制器没问题
[1:25:50] – But we gotta move fast. They’re only giving us 现在我们得快点了 第一个任务
[1:25:52] 60 seconds for the first task. – I got no problem with fast. 只有1分钟的世界 -变快没问题
[1:25:57] – Steady. 稳住
[1:25:59] – Come on. Come on! 加油 加油
[1:26:01] MALE COMMENTATOR: It looks 看起来
[1:26:02] as though Carl Hayden is having a difficult time 卡尔海登好像在第一关
[1:26:04] with the very first task. 就遇到困难了
[1:26:06] – Guys, we can still make it. We still can. Come on. 各位 我们还有时间 我们可以的 加油
[1:26:08] – Get out of there, dude. We’re not gonna need you. 快让开 伙计 你不要站在那里
[1:26:10] MALE COMMENTATOR: Not a very promising start for this young team. 这个年轻的团队看起来不是很有希望
[1:26:13] – Mmm! Come on! – We still can, come on. 嗯 加油 -我们可以的 加油
[1:26:15] – Focus, focus. – Ten seconds! 集中注意力 -10秒
[1:26:20] MALE COMMENTATOR: They’re out of time! 他们时间已到
[1:26:21] There goes the diver to open the hatch. 潜水员得过去打开舱门
[1:26:23] That’s a five point loss. 失去5分
[1:26:25] FEMALE COMMENTATOR: But Ken, isn’t it a win 不过肯 连这最基本的都没过
[1:26:27] just to get on the course at all? 应该是赢不了了吧?
[1:26:28] – Guys, it’s only five points. There are 95 more in there. 各位 只不过是5分 还有95分呢
[1:26:31] – Hey, enough with the red light. Turn it off. 嘿 别再闪红灯了 快关掉
[1:26:38] – Come on. – Okay, Lorenzo, 加油 -好了 洛伦佐
[1:26:40] I’m going three degrees down. 我要往下调3度
[1:26:41] – Could you be more exact? – 2.73 degrees. 你可以说得精确点吗? 2.73度
[1:26:47] Steady, steady. LORENZO: Clamp! Clamp! 稳住 稳住 -夹紧 夹紧
[1:26:49] – Come on. Just a little more. 拜托 就再用点力
[1:26:51] – We got it! – Yes! Yes! 打开了 -太好了
[1:26:53] MALE COMMENTATOR: Correct! 正确
[1:26:54] That’s 10 points for Carl Hayden. 卡尔海登获得10分
[1:26:56] – There you go! 加油
[1:27:00] – Steady. 稳住
[1:27:02] All right, easy, easy, easy! 好了 慢点 慢点
[1:27:06] – Grab it! 抓住
[1:27:08] MALE COMMENTATOR: There’s half the task, folks. 已经完成一半了
[1:27:10] Let’s see if they can 我们看看
[1:27:11] complete the second half for a full 10 points. 他们能否完成剩下一半 获得满分10呢
[1:27:13] Pick it up! – We got this. 捡起来 -我们可以的
[1:27:17] Come on! 拜托
[1:27:18] – Just forget the bell. We’ll come back for it. 先不管警铃 我们等下再回来
[1:27:21] Time to go recover the Enigma. 先去恢复谜团解码
[1:27:23] MALE COMMENTATOR: Looks 他们…
[1:27:24] like they’re bypassing the second part, folks. 好像跳过了剩下那部分
[1:27:25] That’s another five point loss. 又失去了5分
[1:27:27] – But they did get those first 5 points, 不过他们还是得到了前面5分
[1:27:29] so they’re up to 20 points. 所以现在一共20分
[1:27:32] – Five points ain’t nothin’. 5分不算什么
[1:27:36] Watch yourself. 小心点
[1:27:38] Steady, stay steady! – I’m gonna fix it. 稳住 稳住 -我正在努力
[1:27:40] Here we go! Yes! 好了 太好了
[1:27:45] Whoo! Whoo! Oh, I love that sound. 喔 我喜欢那个声音
[1:27:48] MALE COMMENTATOR: And Carl Hayden has another 10 points. 卡尔海登又拿了10分
[1:27:51] That’s 30, with half of the course still to go. 一共30分 完成了一半任务
[1:27:53] – You hear that? It’s halftime, boys. Let’s finish strong. 你们听到了吗? 已经到半场了 我们加油搞定后面的
[1:27:58] FEMALE COMMENTATOR: There they go, toward the hard stuff. 他们现在前往高难度部分
[1:28:00] Come on, Stinky, get on there. Drop it steady. 加油 臭小子号 挂稳了 稳住了
[1:28:03] – Easy! Easy! 慢点 慢点
[1:28:05] Ooh, come on, there we go, there we go. 加油 可以的 可以的
[1:28:07] Ah! Man! – Come on! Come on! 啊 天啊 -加油 加油
[1:28:10] – Yes, yes! 好 很好
[1:28:12] – There we go. There we go. 可以的 我们可以的
[1:28:13] – All right, guys. How far are we from the back wall? 好了 离后墙还有多远
[1:28:15] – Well, if we knew, we wouldn’t have to measure it. 要是我们知道的话 我们就不用测量了
[1:28:18] – We need to be careful not to because… 我们得小心一点 因为…
[1:28:19] Oh! 噢
[1:28:21] – Wait, hold on! Is it broken? – No, look, it’s still on. 等一下 是不是坏了 -没有 你看 还是好的
[1:28:24] – Easy, easy. 冷静 慢点
[1:28:28] – Oh! Analog! 噢 真棒
[1:28:30] FEMALE COMMENTATOR: Another 15 points for Carl Hayden! 卡尔海登又获得15分
[1:28:32] – That’s 45 points. 一共45分
[1:28:34] – All right, Lorenzo, toggle to the camera near the thermometer. 好了 洛伦佐 让摄像头靠近温度计
[1:28:37] – It looks like it’s one meter down and 15 degrees left. 大概下降1米 并往左偏15度
[1:28:51] Guys, we need to remove the blue wire. – Uh… 各位 我们得弄断蓝色线 -呃…
[1:28:54] – That light one probably isn’t blue, right? 浅的那根肯定不是蓝色的 对吧?
[1:28:55] – We should’ve sprang for a color monitor. 我们应该装个彩色显示器的
[1:29:00] – It’s 50-50. Which one do you like? 50%的几率 你们喜欢哪一根?
[1:29:03] – That one. 那根
[1:29:04] No, no, no, wait! That one! That one! That one! 不是的 等等 那一根 那根
[1:29:11] MALE COMMENTATOR: Boom! They disconnected the wrong wire! 噢 他们割错线了
[1:29:13] FEMALE COMMENTATOR: That’s a 15 point loss. 失去15分
[1:29:16] – Damn it! Sorry, guys. – We got time left? 该死的 对不起 各位 -我们还有时间吗?
[1:29:19] Let’s go get the bell. – Wait, isn’t there one more thing? 我们去拿警铃 -等下 不是还有最后一关吗?
[1:29:22] – Whatever’s in the cave. – All right! Let’s go do it. 不管笼子里是什么 -好 我们开始吧
[1:29:25] – Oscar? Nobody else got it! 奥斯卡? 没有人做到过
[1:29:28] MIT said it was impossible. 麻省理工都说不可能了
[1:29:29] – Good thing we’re dumb high school kids who don’t get that. 反正我们是高中生 我们才不信呢
[1:29:31] – Okay! Based on what we already did, 好了 用排除法来看
[1:29:34] the process of elimination 除了我们已经完成的任务
[1:29:36] means the task inside is extracting the liquid. 剩下的就是提取液体
[1:29:40] Just a little more tether! 再放长一点
[1:29:44] Luis, more tether! 路易斯 再放长一点
[1:29:48] We got this! We got this! 我们进去了 我们进去了
[1:29:50] – All right, keep going straight. Two more meters. 好了 继续往前走 再走两米
[1:29:53] You got it. Go, go, go, go, go, go! 可以了 快走 快 快点
[1:29:56] – I can’t. We must be caught. 我走不动 肯定是卡住了
[1:29:59] It cannot be the tether. Guys, try another angle. 肯定不是绳子的问题 试试其他角度
[1:30:02] Go back. Back 10 degrees. 后退 后退10度
[1:30:08] Ten degrees left! Stay steady! 往左10度 稳住
[1:30:11] MALE COMMENTATOR: It looks like their thinner tether 他们这更细的绳子
[1:30:13] is enabling them to get inside the cave! 让他们进入笼子里了
[1:30:15] Wow! We’re in unchartered territories now, folks. 哇 我们现在已经在无人领地了
[1:30:19] – All right, we’re in! Take it easy! 好了 我们进去了 慢一点
[1:30:23] – All right, Lorenzo, pump. 好了 洛伦佐 抽水
[1:30:26] – The pump’s working! 抽水机在工作
[1:30:28] – We got fluid and pressure! 有水压
[1:30:30] – Vamos, surface, surface, come on! 瓦莫斯 浮出水面 快点
[1:30:32] – Okay, 2.5 meters up and 30 degrees left! 好了 往上2.5米 已经往左30度
[1:30:34] – Luis, stand by to grab the balloon. 路易斯 准备抓住气球
[1:30:42] – Yeah! 耶
[1:30:47] – All right, guys, let’s focus. 好了 各位 我们专注一点
[1:30:49] – Those are my boys! My boys! 好样的 你们太棒了
[1:30:51] MALE COMMENTATOR: WOW! With 75 points, 哇 一共75分
[1:30:53] Carl Hayden has risen to fourth place with 40 seconds left! 卡尔海登已位列第4名 还剩下40秒
[1:30:57] – We still have the bell, right? 我们还有那个警铃 对吧?
[1:30:58] Luis, put Stinky back in the water! Hurry! 路易斯 快把臭小子号放到水里 快点
[1:31:00] MALE COMMENTATOR: Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[1:31:02] Carl Hayden is going back for the bell. 卡尔海登现在回去拿警铃
[1:31:04] – Come on, Stinky, come on! 加油 臭小子号 加油
[1:31:05] FEMALE COMMENTATOR: If they find that bell, 如果他们找到那个警铃
[1:31:07] they’ll be in the top three. 他们则进入前三
[1:31:08] – Urgh! – What are you doing? 啊 -你在干什么?
[1:31:10] – The monitors are dead. 显示器坏了
[1:31:12] – We’re not gonna stop until the clock runs out. 时间没到 我们就不能放弃
[1:31:13] Grab the bell and get it back on the hook. 快去拿警铃 然后把它挂在钩子上
[1:31:17] – Come on, come on! PEOPLE: Ten, nine… 加油 加油 -10…9…
[1:31:19] – Engines at full power. Balance it out. – Eight, seven… 发动机全速前进 稳住 8…7…
[1:31:23] 6…5…4… Six, five, four…
[1:31:26] Oh! – Three… 噢 -3…
[1:31:28] 2…1 Two, one!
[1:31:32] MALE COMMENTATOR: Time’s up! So, here are the standings 时间到 现在多有团队
[1:31:34] after the mission portion of the competition. 完成比赛后的名次表
[1:31:37] MIT is in first place with 85 points! 麻省理工以85分的成绩获得第一名
[1:31:40] Cornell and Virginia Tech are tied for second with 80! 康乃尔大学和弗吉尼亚理工以80分的成绩 并列第二
[1:31:43] And in fourth place, Carl Hayden Community with 75. 然后第四名 卡尔海登社区 获得75分
[1:31:58] – Guys, wait up! 各位 等一下
[1:32:04] Don’t tell me you’re upset. – We were so close. 别说你很伤心 -我们差点就前三了
[1:32:07] – You’re in fourth place! 你们是第4名
[1:32:09] You beat more than 12 colleges! 你们打败了12所大学
[1:32:12] You have a chance to take home 如果你们口试部分发挥好
[1:32:14] the bronze trophy if you do well in the orals. 你们还有机会把铜奖杯带回家的
[1:32:18] – He’s right. 他说的没错
[1:32:23] – Good evening, ma’am. Ls Oscar Vazquez at home? 晚上好 女士 奥斯卡·巴斯克斯在家吗?
[1:32:25] – What is this about? 找他有什么事?
[1:32:27] – I’m here to talk to him about the application he filed 我过来跟他说 他申请加入…
[1:32:29] to enlist in the United States Army. 美国军队的事情
[1:32:31] – Is he being reconsidered? 你们重新考虑他了吗?
[1:32:33] – Well, that’s what I’d like to talk to him about. 这就是我想跟他说的事
[1:32:35] – He’ll be so sorry he missed you. 他一定会很遗憾 他错过你了
[1:32:37] He’s away this weekend. – But he’ll be back to this address? 他这周末不在 -但是他还是会回来这里吧?
[1:32:43] – Oh, um… 噢 额…
[1:32:45] I’m sorry, did I make you think he lives here? 很抱歉 你是不是以为他住在这里了?
[1:32:49] No, um, he and his mother moved a couple months ago. 不会 他和他妈妈 几个月前就搬走了
[1:33:05] – All right, guys. Time to caffeinate. 好了 各位 喝点可乐吧
[1:33:14] You know, before we hit the books too hard, 我们用功看书前
[1:33:16] let’s take a field trip. 不如出去玩一玩
[1:33:29] So your mom doesn’t think you should come back at all, huh? 你妈妈叫你不要回去?
[1:33:31] – She doesn’t think it’s safe. 她觉得不安全
[1:33:35] I’m sorry, I just don’t see how this works out for any of us. 很抱歉 我只是不知道我们这些人该怎么办
[1:33:42] I mean, this is definitely not how I thought my life would be. 这绝对不是我想要的生活
[1:33:45] – There was a time not too long ago 前不久
[1:33:47] when I saw my whole life stretched out before me. 我觉得我的人生展现在我面前的时候
[1:33:51] And honestly, I… 说实话
[1:33:52] I didn’t see any good in it. 我看不到一点好事
[1:33:55] And you know what happened? 你知道发生了什么吗?
[1:33:57] This pushy kid with a bad 这个发型难看的
[1:33:58] haircut and a flyer walked into my club. 有冲劲的孩子和一张传单来到我的俱乐部
[1:34:03] – It’s not so bad. The haircut’s not so bad. 也没那么糟糕 我的发型还不错的
[1:34:07] – For a guy like you? 像你这样的小伙子?
[1:34:10] A finish line always appears. 终点线总会出现的
[1:34:17] ” Mit! 麻省理工
[1:34:24] – Sorry! 抱歉
[1:34:35] – And pulse-width modulation, or PWM, 还有脉冲宽度调制(PWM)
[1:34:38] controls analog circuits or digital outputs. 控制模拟电路或数字输出
[1:34:41] – Right! The motors’ pulse and 对 发动机脉冲和
[1:34:43] the speed changes by the duration of the pulse. 变速是通过 脉冲的持续时间
[1:34:45] – Okay. – Luis, are you sure 好的 -路易斯 你确定
[1:34:47] that you get this, because we can go over it again. 你已经记住了 因为我们可以再来一遍的
[1:34:50] – Yeah, PWM, I’m good. PWM 我记住了
[1:34:55] – Okay. 好的
[1:34:56] – All right, so… 好了 那…
[1:34:57] Let’s talk about, um, weight, mass and density. 我们讨论一下重量 质量 和密度
[1:35:00] All right? 好吗?
[1:35:02] Mass is like the numerical measure of its composition. 质量就是合成物的一种数值
[1:35:06] – All right, guys! I’ll be back. 好了 各位 我马上回来
[1:35:08] – Let me open to this chapter. 我们看下这一章
[1:35:12] – Gwen? Gwen! 格温? 格温
[1:35:16] They’re fourth! 他们排第四
[1:35:18] – What? – Against college kids. 什么? -对抗大学生
[1:35:20] – Yes! How are the boys? What else did he say? 太好了 孩子们怎么样? 他还说了什么?
[1:35:22] – He said that they might get the bronze. 他说他们可能可以那铜奖杯
[1:35:25] You should be there. – They don’t need me. 你应该去的 -他们不需要我
[1:35:29] – You need it! 你要去
[1:35:30] Here! It’s my frequent flyer account. 给你 这是我的常旅客卡
[1:35:32] There’s more than enough miles 里面的里程数
[1:35:33] for two adults and a kid to get to Santa Barbara. 够两个大人和一个孩子去圣巴巴拉了
[1:35:36] – No, no, Karen, I can’t take this! 不 不行 凯伦 我不能用这个
[1:35:37] You’ve been saving up forever for this. 你一直都在节省着用
[1:35:39] – Just let me do this! Please! 就答应我吧 求你了
[1:35:42] – Okay. 好
[1:35:46] Mr. Santillan? – Hey! 桑迪连先生? -嘿
[1:35:50] – Mr. Santillan. 桑迪连先生
[1:35:53] – Un segunda. 等一下
[1:35:57] Hi! How can I help you? 嗨 有什么事吗?
[1:36:00] – I’m Gwen Kolinsky. I’m from Lorenzo’s school. 我是格温·柯林斯基 我是洛伦佐学校的老师
[1:36:04] We’ve had a number of extremely brief conversations. 我们之前说过几次非常简短的话
[1:36:08] – At least the other guy, he brought tequila. 上次有个男的 他至少还带了龙舌兰酒
[1:36:10] – Mr. Santillan, don’t… 桑迪连 不要…
[1:36:16] Do you even know which state your son is in right now? 你知道你儿子现在在哪里吗?
[1:36:23] – Tell us about the materials you used to construct your ROV. 跟我们说说你们制作机器人的材料
[1:36:26] – Our strain gauge measured the pressure differential 我们的测量不同水压的应变仪
[1:36:29] across a flexible piece of material 是用有弹性的材料
[1:36:32] whose resistance changed with deflection. 可以抵抗扭曲的变化
[1:36:34] – A welded aluminum box frame, 焊接的铝制箱形框架
[1:36:36] which facilitated our modular design. 有助于我们的模块化设计
[1:36:38] – Well, we used PVC ’cause it’s like waterproof 我们用了聚氯乙烯因为它可以防水
[1:36:41] and like buoyant when you seal it off. 而且封闭后会浮起来
[1:36:45] Um, but we had to offset it with pool noodles. 不过我们得用浮力泡沫棒抵消
[1:36:51] Uh, uh, pool noodles. 就是浮力泡沫棒
[1:36:56] – Every motor speed controller and position relay 每一个发动机转速调节器和位置继电器
[1:36:59] has a 20 amp auto reset circuit breaker. 都有20安培自动复位电路断电器
[1:37:02] – We had five cameras, sir, all connected to one video line, 我们有5个摄像头 全部链接在一个视频线路上
[1:37:05] and we could switch between 我们根据我们需要看哪个方向
[1:37:06] the cameras depending on what we needed to see. 就调节哪个摄像头
[1:37:08] – The force is normal to the surface of the object 主体曲面的法线上的力
[1:37:11] and thus collinear with the 跟钳子的曲率半径是
[1:37:12] radius of curvature for the gripper at that point. 在同一条直线上的
[1:37:14] – Great! Can you explain that in layman’s terms? 很好 能通俗的解释一下吗?
[1:37:20] Why did you decide to put the ROV electronics on board? 你们为什么要把水下机器人放在板子上?
[1:37:22] – Due to the inefficiency of the motors. 因为发动机的效率低
[1:37:24] They were 12 volts, 20 amps. 他们只有12伏 20安
[1:37:25] – Why did you use inefficient motors? 那你们为什么要用低效率的发动机?
[1:37:27] – ‘Cause we didn’t have money for the efficient ones. 因为我们没有钱用高效率的
[1:37:32] – Our budget was $12,540. 我们的预算是12,540美元
[1:37:35] – The ROV itself? $18,863. 水下机器人? 18,863美元
[1:37:41] – Just under eight, sir. – 8,000? 8开头不到 -8千?
[1:37:43] – No, sir! $800. 不是 是8百
[1:37:46] Really, $787.16. 其实是787.16美元
[1:37:50] But that doesn’t include the tampons, 不过不包括卫生棉条
[1:37:53] I don’t know how much they cost. 我不知道那个多少钱
[1:37:55] – We had a leak and tampons can, 之前漏水了 然后卫生棉条可以…
[1:37:57] like, absorb, you know, like 80 eds of water. 吸水 大概每根能够吸收80毫升的水
[1:38:05] – What’s the difference between weight, mass and density? 重量 质量 和密度有什么不同?
[1:38:13] – Weight is how much the Earth pulls on you. 重量就是地球对你的作用力是多少
[1:38:15] Gravity and everything. 重力什么的
[1:38:17] Mass is how much stuff you’re made out of. 质量就是你由多少物质组成
[1:38:21] Like, I got a lot of mass, but I’m not dense, 比如我的质量很大 但是我的密度不大
[1:38:24] ’cause density is how close together all the stuff is. 因为密度是所有物质靠得有多紧
[1:38:30] – No, sir. No outside help at all. 没有 没有外界的帮助
[1:38:32] – We had to use 22 gauge wire for the tether. 我们的长绳用了22根标准线
[1:38:40] – Nope! Did it all ourselves. 没有 都是我们自己完成的
[1:38:42] – I know that one. 我知道那个
[1:38:46] – And just one last thing. 还有最后一个问题
[1:38:50] Are you sure that your advisor 你确定 你的导师
[1:38:52] didn’t do anything he wasn’t supposed to? 没有做任何 他不该做的事吗?
[1:38:56] – No… 没做过
[1:38:57] No? 没有?
[1:38:58] – Not really. – Not really, Luis? 没怎么做过 -没怎么做过 路易斯?
[1:39:01] – It wasn’t anything big, I swear, it’s just… 也不是什么大事 我发誓 只是…
[1:39:04] – Just what? 只是什么?
[1:39:08] Mr. Cameron donated $134.63 当我们五金店不够钱用的时候
[1:39:13] when we were short at RAK’s hardware store. 卡梅隆先生捐了134.63美元
[1:39:17] – Thank you, that’s all we need. 谢谢 我们都问完了
[1:39:18] – No, but… – That’s all we need. 不 不过… -我们问完了
[1:39:33] – How’d it go? – Did you answer their questions? 怎么样? -你回答了他们的问题吗?
[1:39:36] You knew everything about 你知道所有
[1:39:37] the ROV electronics and the control console? 机器人的电路和操控台吗?
[1:39:38] – Yeah. – I’m really proud of you, Luis. 知道 -我真为你感到自豪 路易斯
[1:39:41] – Yeah, come here, big guy. Come on. 过来 胖子 过来
[1:39:45] – Let’s go! 走吧
[1:39:50] I pledge allegiance to the flag… 我对国旗宣誓效忠…
[1:39:59] – I was fully clothed! I was pulled out of the bottom. 我当时穿了衣服的 我被从底下拖了出来
[1:40:03] – I was like, I was gonna eat this, but if I go home, 我本来要吃掉这个的 但是如果我在家
[1:40:06] I don’t want my mom to be cleaning up after me. 我不想我妈总在我后面收拾
[1:40:08] – My mom always told me, stop after the third piece. 我妈总是说 吃完第三块就别吃了
[1:40:12] – Hey, and just so you know, we did look great in your T-shirts. 嘿 你知道吗 我们穿上你的T恤很精神
[1:40:16] – I bet you did. 我猜肯定是的
[1:40:17] You remember everything you said? 你还记得你说的所有话吗?
[1:40:21] About you and me, about not giving up? 说你和我 不放弃的话
[1:40:23] You were right. I have to face 你说的对 我必须面对
[1:40:26] whatever comes my way and I can’t hide anymore. 即将发生的所有事 不能再躲避了
[1:40:30] I realized something else, too. – What’s that? 我还明白了一件事 -什么事?
[1:40:36] – I love you. 我爱你
[1:40:39] – Hey, that’s your girl, 嘿 那个女孩儿适合你
[1:40:40] right there, from Cornell. Go talk to her. 就在那里 康乃尔大学的 快去找她说话
[1:40:42] – I’m waiting for the right time. 我在等待对的时机
[1:40:45] – She’s right there! – Okay, okay! 她就坐在那里 -好 好
[1:40:58] Okay, folks, everybody take your seats, please. 好了 各位请就坐
[1:41:03] On to the awards. 现在开始颁奖
[1:41:08] But before we get to the top three, 不过在我们宣布前三名之前
[1:41:11] the judges have added an award for Special Achievement. 评委们增加了一个”特别奖”
[1:41:14] Now this award goes to a team that really surprised us. 这个奖要颁发给一个 出乎意料的团队
[1:41:17] We’ve never given an award to a high school team 我们从来没有在大学比赛中
[1:41:20] during the college competition before. 给高中生一个奖项
[1:41:22] And there’s never been a team quite like them. 而且从来没有一个像他们那样的团队
[1:41:25] And they are… 他们就是…
[1:41:27] Carl Hayden Community High School. 卡尔海登社区高中
[1:41:31] – Oh, so, it’s a pity prize. 这么说 我们就拿了个鼓励奖
[1:41:33] – Come on up, Carl Hayden, and receive your special award. 快上来 卡尔海登 快来领取你们的特别奖
[1:41:35] – Special, like, we’re on the short bus or something. 特别奖 就像我们是短巴士之类的
[1:41:38] – You guys are in the big leagues, okay, 你们的对手是最高的水平 好吗
[1:41:40] so hold your heads up. Go get the award. 快上去拿奖
[1:41:43] Go get it. 快去
[1:42:02] Good work, guys! 好样的
[1:42:05] – Felicidades, guys! 恭喜
[1:42:07] – Did that guy just say “Felicidades”? 那家伙刚刚是不是说”恭喜”了
[1:42:10] – There goes third, I guess. 我猜要宣布第3名了
[1:42:11] – Forget about the judge and forget about all of it. 别想着评委了 什么都别想
[1:42:14] And think about how far we’ve come 只要想想我们从多远的地方过来
[1:42:16] and everything that we’ve 还有我们所得到的一切
[1:42:17] gained that no one can take away from you. 没有人能够从你们这夺走
[1:42:19] – Third place goes to Cornell. 第三名是康乃尔大学
[1:42:41] Second place goes to… 第二名是…
[1:42:43] Mit. 麻省理工学院
[1:42:49] – Wow, so, that means Virginia Tech overtook MIT. 哇 这么说弗吉尼亚理工大学超过了麻省理工
[1:42:56] – Hey, this is just the beginning, okay? 嘿 这只是开始 好吗?
[1:42:58] I promise you guys, one day, 我向你们保证 总有一天
[1:43:00] a team from Carl Hayden is gonna win this thing. 来自卡尔海登的团队会赢得这些的
[1:43:02] And when they do, know 当他们赢了后
[1:43:03] it was because of what we started together. 要知道都是因为有我们的开始
[1:43:06] – Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[1:43:07] it is my honor to announce that first prize 我很荣幸的为大家宣布
[1:43:11] in the US Underwater Robotics Championship 美国水下机器人大赛的第一名
[1:43:13] goes to… 是…
[1:43:15] Carl Hayden Community High School. 卡尔海登社区高中
[1:43:17] Carl Hayden Community High School! 卡尔海登社区高中
[1:43:28] Carl Hayden Community High School! 卡尔海登社区高中
[1:43:33] – We won? 我们赢了?
[1:43:46] – No matter what happens up there, 不管发生了什么
[1:43:48] I don’t want the word “Hooters” Coming out of your mouth. 我可不想你在说什么”猫头鹰餐厅”
[1:43:56] – We did it! 我们成功了
[1:44:00] – Amazing! – We did it. 太棒了 -我们成功了
[1:44:06] – It’s Fredi! Guess what? 我是弗雷迪 你猜怎么着?
[1:44:08] – What?! Yes! 什么? 太好了
[1:44:11] – Dr. Cameron, come here! 卡梅隆博士 过来
[1:44:26] – You did it, guys! You did it. 你们成功了 你们做到了
[1:44:40] – Attention, students and faculty. 请注意 各位师生们
[1:44:43] I have a special announcement. 我有一个特别通知
[1:44:45] Just moments ago, placing first 就在刚才
[1:44:50] in the Fifth Annual Underwater Robotics competition, 第5届水下机器人大赛的第一名是
[1:44:56] Carl Hayden Community High School! 卡尔海登社区高中
[1:45:03] – Hey, Fredi! 嘿 弗雷迪
[1:45:05] ” Oh! 噢
[1:45:07] Wow! You made it! 哇 你们赶过来了
[1:45:12] – Do you guys need a moment? 你们需要单独待会儿吗?
[1:45:15] – Thanks for making it awkward. 谢谢你让我们这么尴尬
[1:45:16] – Are you guys hungry, 你们饿不饿
[1:45:17] ’cause I have an uneaten chicken dinner on my table. 因为我的桌上还有鸡 没吃过的
[1:45:20] – No, thanks. The three of us ate on the plane. 不用 谢谢 我们三个在飞机上吃了
[1:45:23] – The three of you? 你们三个?
[1:45:25] Oh. 噢
[1:45:27] – Spent the whole plane ride telling him who his son is. 在飞机上一直在跟他说 他的儿子是怎样的人
[1:45:32] – Gwen, how did you get him on the plane? 格温 你是怎么把他叫上飞机的?
[1:45:35] – I told him he could take a swing at you 我跟他说 等他到了这里
[1:45:38] when he got here. 他就可以揍你一顿了
[1:45:43] – Thank you, thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[1:46:12] – Did you catch the… – Hmm! 你是不是坐… -嗯
[1:46:18] Yeah. 是的
[1:46:58] – Lorenzo! Get your butt over here! Come on! 洛伦佐 快给我过来 快点
[1:47:00] – Where is he, where is he? Lorenzo! 他去哪里了? 洛伦佐
[1:47:10] Andale. Go. 去吧 快
[1:47:29] – Hey! 嘿
[1:47:39] – It’s good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[1:47:41] – I’m Cristian. 我是克里斯蒂安
[1:47:43] – Hi. Lizzy. – Lizzy. 嗨 利齐 -利齐
[1:47:46] – Hey, Luis! Fantastic job, man. 嘿 路易斯 你太棒了
[1:47:49] You rocked that interview. – Oh… 口试时你的表现非常棒 -噢…
[1:47:51] I just wanna thank you 我想谢谢你
[1:47:53] for not disqualifying us. – For what? 没有取消我们的资格 -为什么?
[1:47:55] – Mr. Cameron giving us that money. 因为卡梅隆先生给了我们钱
[1:47:58] – Everyone gets their materials paid for. 每个人都会得到他们的材料费用
[1:48:00] Why would you think that disqualifies you? 你为什么会觉得取消资格?
[1:48:03] – ‘Cause when we asked him for money, that’s what he told us. 因为当我们问他要钱的时候 他是这么告诉我们的
[1:48:05] – Oh. 噢
[1:48:07] Well, maybe he’s just cheap. 可能只是他太小气了
[1:48:52] – In 2009, he graduated from Arizona State University 2009年 他毕业于亚利桑那州立大学
[1:48:55] with a degree in mechanical engineering. 获得机械工程学位
[1:49:19] This story of Oscar Vazquez is a story of America, 奥斯卡·巴斯克斯的故事就是美国的故事
[1:49:22] and it’s the story of the DREAM Act. 就是<<梦想法案>>的故事
[1:49:24] This young man, determined to serve in our military, 这个年轻人 曾经因非法入境而被驱逐出境
[1:49:28] was turned away as undocumented. 已决心加入我们的军队
2015年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Saving Private Ryan(拯救大兵瑞恩)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: De dirigent(指挥家)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme