英文名称:Sound of Metal
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:40] | ♪ The boys always told me ♪ | ♪ 男孩们总是告诉我 ♪ |
[01:45] | ♪ Every hole ♪ | ♪ 每一个洞 ♪ |
[01:47] | ♪ Was a goal ♪ | ♪ 都是他们的 ♪ |
[01:48] | ♪ For them ♪ | ♪ 目标 ♪ |
[01:52] | ♪ But just one hole ♪ | ♪ 但只有一个洞 ♪ |
[01:55] | ♪ Will be a goal ♪ | ♪ 是我的 ♪ |
[01:58] | ♪ For me ♪ | ♪ 目标 ♪ |
[02:02] | ♪ Wanting you down there ♪ | ♪ 想要你落到洞底 ♪ |
[02:04] | ♪ Lay bare ♪ | ♪ 暴露无遗 ♪ |
[02:07] | ♪ Knowing your unfamiliarities ♪ | ♪ 感受无所适从 ♪ |
[02:12] | ♪ You’re something I want to eat ♪ | ♪ 我想把你吃掉 ♪ |
[02:18] | ♪ But you told me meat was carnal and cheep ♪ | ♪ 但你告诉我肉体淫荡又低劣 ♪ |
[02:23] | ♪ I’m sorry you’re cheap and violent ♪ | ♪ 很抱歉你低劣又暴力 ♪ |
[02:28] | ♪ And something I want to eat ♪ | ♪ 我还想把你吃掉 ♪ |
[02:32] | ♪ Purify ♪ | ♪ 净化 ♪ |
[02:43] | ♪ Bath me ♪ | ♪ 洗净我 ♪ |
[02:59] | ♪ When was the last time I brought you to the brink ♪ | ♪ 还记得上次我把你带到边缘 ♪ |
[03:05] | ♪ Lying beside you was our only profanity ♪ | ♪ 躺在你身边是我们唯一的不敬 ♪ |
[03:10] | ♪ Thirsty in seawater I can’t even drink ♪ | ♪ 被海水包围 口渴却不能饮 ♪ |
[03:15] | ♪ Let me get there ♪ | ♪ 让我到达 ♪ |
[03:21] | ♪ Let me get there, let me get there ♪ | ♪ 让我到达 让我到达 ♪ |
[03:23] | ♪ Let me get there ♪ | ♪ 让我到达 ♪ |
[03:26] | ♪ Let me get there, let me, let me ♪ | ♪ 让我到达 让我 让我 ♪ |
[03:29] | ♪ Let me get there ♪ | ♪ 让我到达 ♪ |
[03:32] | ♪ Purify ♪ | ♪ 净化 ♪ |
[03:33] | ♪ Let me get there, let me get there ♪ | ♪ 让我到达 让我到达 ♪ |
[03:37] | ♪ Purify ♪ | ♪ 净化 ♪ |
[04:04] | 金 属 之 声 | |
[05:46] | Lulu! | 露露 |
[06:08] | Lou. | 露 |
[06:09] | Stop. | 别弄了 |
[06:10] | Lou, it’s up time. | 露 该起床了 |
[06:18] | Up time. | 起床了 |
[06:21] | – Yeah. – Come on. | -知道了 -起来吧 |
[06:26] | Come on, stop that. | 别赖床了 |
[06:27] | We got to get right to it for grizzle. Remember? | 我们得赶紧准备了 记得吗 |
[06:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:33] | Yo, I got some smoothie for you. | 我给你做了蔬果昔 |
[06:34] | You’re gonna fuckin’ hate it. | 你肯定讨厌喝 |
[06:36] | But it’s healthy. | 但很健康 |
[06:38] | Want some? I wouldn’t recommend it. | 想来点吗 我可不推荐 |
[06:40] | It’s disgusting. | 恶心极了 |
[06:52] | Okay, poops. | 好了 懒货 |
[06:54] | Dance time. | 该跳舞了 |
[06:55] | 好莱坞热片 | |
[07:52] | Yes! | 棒 |
[08:12] | No? | 不要吗 |
[08:13] | Nah? No? Okay. | 不要 好吧 |
[08:19] | ♪ And I would do anything for love ♪ | ♪ 我愿为爱赴汤蹈火 ♪ |
[08:22] | ♪ But he won’t do that ♪ | ♪ 但他不愿那样做 ♪ |
[08:24] | What’s the thing that he won’t do in that song? | 歌里他不愿意做的是什么事 |
[08:27] | What’s left for him to not do? | 还剩什么他不愿意做的 |
[08:28] | Anal. | 肛交 |
[08:29] | ♪ No, no ♪ | ♪ 不不 ♪ |
[08:31] | ♪ But I won’t do that ♪ | ♪ 但他不愿那样做 ♪ |
[08:34] | I used to imagine Jeff Goldblum was my dad. | 我以前经常想象杰夫·高布伦是我爸 |
[08:37] | Saw him in The fucking Fly, I was like, | 看他演的《变蝇人》 我就想 |
[08:38] | “Yo, that must be what my dad looks like.” | “我爸一定就长这个样子” |
[08:40] | Also explains a lot, ’cause the dude’s fucking weird. | 好多事就能解释通了 毕竟那家伙太怪了 |
[08:42] | But he looks like me, man. | 但他长得像我 |
[08:44] | – It’s true, yeah. – Yeah! | -真的是 -没错 |
[08:45] | You kind of look like Jeff Goldblum. | 你长得有点像杰夫·高布伦 |
[08:47] | Why is it okay to, like, use a toothpick in public but not floss? | 为什么在公共场合用牙签就行 但用牙线就不行 |
[08:50] | Have you ever tried that? | 你试过吗 |
[08:52] | – To floss my teeth in public? No. – To floss in public. | -在公共场合用牙线剔牙 没 -在公共场合用牙线 |
[08:54] | Like, you’re just at the dinner table, you just pull out some… | 你就在餐桌上 然后拿出… |
[08:55] | I used to imagine my funeral a lot | 我以前经常想象自己的葬礼 |
[08:57] | – when I was a kid… at school in math. – Fun! | -小时候上数学课时 -太有趣了 |
[09:01] | I used to daydream about my funeral. | 我常常幻象我的葬礼 |
[09:02] | Then I’d make myself cry! | 然后痛哭流涕 |
[09:04] | Uh, yeah, I think I’d get cremated. | 我想我会选择火化 |
[09:07] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[09:07] | Cremated… | 火化 |
[09:09] | or, like, just fed to the birds, you know? | 或者给鸟当饲料 |
[09:11] | Well, you know, now you can get | 其实现在你可以 |
[09:12] | ashes put into tattoo ink. | 把骨灰放进文身颜料里 |
[09:16] | – My face on your back. – Your face? | -把我的脸文在你背上 -你的脸 |
[09:18] | Where the clown is. | 文在小丑那里 |
[09:20] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[09:22] | ♪ Scary clown face ♪ | ♪ 吓人的小丑脸 ♪ |
[09:24] | ♪ Scary clown face. ♪ | ♪ 吓人的小丑脸 ♪ |
[09:34] | 黑色双陆棋 | |
[09:34] | Yo, we don’t need to… we don’t need to put ’em all out. | 我们不用都拿出来 |
[09:36] | I know, but we just need to fill ’em up a little bit. | 我知道 但我们要摆满一些 |
[09:39] | – Okay. – That’s good. | -好的 -不错 |
[09:40] | You want to put out… put out some different ones? | 你想拿出一些不同的款式吗 |
[09:45] | That’s the face of a sale. | 这个一定大卖 |
[09:48] | Okay, this one costs, uh, 50 bucks extra because… | 好了 这件要多加五十块钱 因为 |
[09:52] | – It’s an original artwork. – I’m gonna spit on. | -这是原创艺术品 -我要在上面吐口水 |
[09:54] | – A $50… oh! – Okay, a hundred bucks. | -五十块… -得卖一百了 |
[09:56] | That’s ten grand. | 得一万了 |
[09:59] | – Did you guys sound-check? – No, not yet. | -你们试音了吗 -还没 |
[10:01] | We’re going on at… | 我们是五点 |
[10:02] | – 5:00? – Did Margaret sound-check yet? | -上台吗 -玛格丽特试音了吗 |
[10:04] | Yo, you sound-checked yet? | 你试音了吗 |
[10:06] | No. Not looking forward to it. | 还没 不太想动 |
[10:08] | Terrified. | 吓坏了 |
[10:10] | Half my shit is broken down. | 我的一半设备都坏了 |
[11:14] | 没错 我们都能修 钟表 手机 电视 机车 珠宝 皮革 | |
[13:01] | It’s… it’s probably a two out of ten | 他的听力大概只剩 |
[13:04] | in terms of his hearing. He can’t… | 两成左右 他甚至… |
[13:06] | He’s having trouble even communicating with me. | 他连跟我交流都有困难 |
[13:11] | It-it’s… | 这… |
[13:42] | I got to see a doctor? | 我得去看医生吗 |
[13:44] | He… he can see you now. | 他现在就可以帮你检查 |
[13:48] | – What? – He can see you right-right now. | -什么 -他现在就能帮你检查 |
[13:49] | – Now? – Yes, I-I… | -现在吗 -对 我… |
[13:57] | Hey, Lulu. Uh, sorry I had to run out, baby. | 露露 抱歉我得出来一趟 宝贝 |
[13:59] | I got to deal with some shit, okay? | 我有点事得处理 |
[14:01] | Don’t worry about anything, okay? | 别担心 好吗 |
[14:08] | Mr. Stone? | 斯通先生 |
[14:12] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[14:22] | Okay, how is that volume? | 这个音量怎么样 |
[14:25] | Is the volume loud enough? | 这个音量够大吗 |
[14:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:28] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见吗 |
[14:29] | – What? – You can hear me okay? | -什么 -你能听见我说话吗 |
[14:31] | – Volume-wise? – I can hear you. | -音量大小 -我能听见 |
[14:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:35] | I’m gonna say these words. | 我会读几个词 |
[14:37] | I want you to repeat them back to me. | 请你跟我重复 |
[14:40] | I’m gonna start with just your right ear. | 先从右耳开始 |
[14:43] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[14:45] | Bass. | 贝斯 |
[14:54] | Mess. | 混乱 |
[14:56] | Car. | 汽车 |
[14:58] | Mop. | 拖把 |
[15:02] | Noisy. | 喧闹 |
[15:04] | Search. | 搜寻 |
[15:05] | Throat. | 喉咙 |
[15:07] | – Ditch. – Fish. | -丢 -鱼 |
[15:10] | Talk. | 说话 |
[15:16] | Ring. | 戒指 |
[15:17] | Broom. | 扫把 |
[15:19] | Germ. | 细菌 |
[15:25] | Life. | 生命 |
[15:30] | Team. | 队伍 |
[15:35] | Lid. | 盖子 |
[15:42] | Lid. | 盖子 |
[15:46] | This is your chart, Ruben. | 这是你的测试表 鲁本 |
[15:49] | Now, as far as the volume that you can hear, | 在你能听到的音量下 |
[15:53] | you, on your right ear, were 28%, | 你的右耳听力水平是28% |
[15:56] | and on your left ear, you were 24%. | 左耳水平是24% |
[15:59] | – It’s what? – In the left ear, | -什么 -你的左耳 |
[16:01] | you came in at 24%. | 听力水平是24% |
[16:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:03] | No matter how loud I made the test– | 不管我把测试音量调到多大 |
[16:06] | I could have put it at 11– you were still going to miss | 就算音量破格 你也还是听不见 |
[16:09] | 70% to 80% of the words that I said. | 我说的词里的70%到80% |
[16:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:14] | That is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[16:15] | Yeah, I see that. | 嗯 我能看出来 |
[16:16] | So, what… | 所以 |
[16:18] | What can we do about it? | 我们该怎么做 |
[16:20] | How do I get it back? | 我该怎么恢复听力 |
[16:21] | Well, um… | 这个… |
[16:22] | you have to understand something here. | 你得明白一件事 |
[16:26] | Whether or not this is related to | 不管这是因为 |
[16:29] | your exposure to noise | 你经常接触噪音 |
[16:31] | or it’s an autoimmune issue | 还是因为自身免疫 |
[16:34] | doesn’t really matter. | 这都不重要 |
[16:35] | I understand I got a problem. | 我明白我有问题 |
[16:37] | I’m asking you what I can do about it. | 我是在问你该怎么做 |
[16:39] | Well, what you can do about it first | 首先你能做的就是 |
[16:42] | is to eliminate all exposure to loud noises. | 彻底避免接触大音量噪音 |
[16:46] | And then we can run some tests and we can determine exactly | 然后我们再做一些检查来确诊 |
[16:51] | what is going on with your ears. | 你的耳朵到底怎么了 |
[16:54] | And if we do, then we can have our other conversations. | 如果确诊了 我们就能讨论下一步措施 |
[16:56] | We can have what? | 我们就能什么 |
[16:58] | Well, there are implants that bypass the cochlea. | 有一些植入设备可以绕过耳蜗 |
[17:03] | You said implants? | 你说植入设备 |
[17:05] | – Yes. – Those work? | -对 -管用吗 |
[17:06] | For people with severe hearing loss or | 对于听力严重受损或者 |
[17:08] | complete deafness, yes, they help. | 完全失聪的人来说 确实有用 |
[17:11] | Well, then let’s do that. | 那就这么办吧 |
[17:13] | Well, it’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[17:16] | Uh, it’s a very involved process, and it’s quite costly. | 这是个很耗时的过程 而且花费不菲 |
[17:19] | How much is it? | 要花多少钱 |
[17:21] | Well, they can run between $40,000 and $80,000, | 花费可达四万到八万美元 |
[17:23] | depending, and they are not covered by insurance. | 而且保险不报销 |
[17:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:34] | And, um… | 那… |
[17:37] | Like, when-when can you do it? | 你什么时候能做 |
[17:38] | You got ’em in stock now? | 现在有货吗 |
[17:40] | Mr. Stone, your hearing | 斯通先生 你的听力 |
[17:43] | is deteriorating rapidly. | 正在急剧衰退 |
[17:46] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[17:48] | And over the next few days, | 在接下来的几天 |
[17:52] | or even hours, it’s going to continue. | 甚至几小时里 还会继续恶化 |
[17:55] | And the hearing that you have lost | 而你已经损失的听力 |
[17:58] | is not coming back. | 是没法恢复的 |
[18:02] | You have to understand | 你必须明白 |
[18:03] | your first responsibility | 你的首要任务 |
[18:06] | is to preserve the hearing you have. | 是保护现在仅存的听力 |
[19:27] | Ruben, what the fuck? | 鲁本 搞什么 |
[19:38] | – I can’t hear anything. – What? | -我什么都听不见 -什么 |
[19:45] | I can’t hear anything. | 我什么都听不见 |
[19:56] | 会恢复吗 | |
[20:00] | Yes, it’ll come back. | 对 会恢复的 |
[20:02] | I have to… | 我得… |
[20:05] | There’s, like, a surgery. | 就是做个手术 |
[20:08] | What? | 什么 |
[20:09] | It’s simple. It’s all it is. There’s an implant. | 很简单 没什么的 就是把植入设备 |
[20:12] | They put it in your shit. | 放进脑袋里 |
[20:13] | It’s like a… | 就像… |
[20:15] | Okay, it’ll come back. | 听力会恢复的 |
[20:17] | It’s fine, Lou. | 没事的 露 |
[20:18] | It’s, like, 40 grand, 80 grand, whatever, but it’s… | 大概要四万到八万 但是… |
[20:21] | it’ll come back. | 会恢复的 |
[20:23] | Till then, Lou, we just keep going, okay? | 在那之前 我们就继续表演 好吗 |
[20:24] | – No. No. – Lou. Listen to me. | -不 不 -露 听我说 |
[20:27] | Let’s play tomorrow, let’s see what it’s like. | 我们明天试试 看看情况如何 |
[20:28] | Let’s try it, okay? | 我们试试 好吗 |
[20:30] | I’m gonna be like a click track. | 我来打节拍 |
[20:31] | You can play to me. | 你跟着我唱 |
[20:32] | – No. – Huh? You can adj… | -不行 -你可以调整… |
[20:34] | It’s different, but it is what it is, Lou. | 会不太一样 但就是这么回事 露 |
[20:42] | Lou, we have a t… Lou, we have a tour booked. | 露 我们…我们的巡演都安排好了 |
[20:45] | – It’s not safe. – We have a tour booked. | -这不安全 -我们的巡演都安排好了 |
[20:48] | – We have a tour booked, Lou. – No. | -我们的巡演都安排好了 露 -不 |
[20:50] | – It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter. – Yes, we do. | -这不重要 这不重要 -我们有巡演 |
[20:51] | – It’s not safe, it’s not safe. – We have a tour booked! | -这不安全 这不安全 -我们的巡演都安排好了 |
[20:55] | – Ruben. – I fucking knew it. | -鲁本 -我就知道 |
[21:06] | You got a smoke, please? | 能给我支烟吗 |
[21:38] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[21:47] | He’s sleeping. | 他睡了 |
[21:49] | Hi, Hector? | 赫克特 |
[21:50] | Hi. This is Lou. | 我是露 |
[21:52] | Ruben’s having a bit of… a bit of trouble right now. | 鲁本现在…有点麻烦 |
[21:54] | – He’s… – Hey, Hector, what’s up? | -他… -赫克特 你好吗 |
[21:56] | He’s got some hearing problems. | 他有点听力问题 |
[21:59] | Yeah, I mean, I can put him on, | 对 我可以把电话给他 |
[22:00] | but he won’t be able to hear you. | 但他听不见你说的话 |
[22:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:05] | Talk to him. Talk to him. | 跟他说 跟他说 |
[22:10] | Hey, Hector, what’s going on, man? | 赫克特 你好吗 兄弟 |
[22:13] | It’s Ruben. | 我是鲁本 |
[22:14] | I’d say it’s good to hear your voice, | 我也想说很高兴听到你的声音 |
[22:15] | but I can’t hear a fuckin’ word you’re saying right now. | 但你说的话我一个字也听不见 |
[22:17] | So this is completely pointless. | 所以这毫无意义 |
[22:19] | Lou wanted me to call you because I had a cigarette. | 露想让我给你打电话 因为我抽了支烟 |
[22:23] | You know, not great, not ideal, but… | 是不太好 不太理想 但是 |
[22:26] | considering the circumstances, which are pretty fucked up, | 考虑到目前的情况相当操蛋 |
[22:29] | you know, understandable. | 这也完全是可以理解的 |
[22:31] | I’d say understandable, | 我觉得可以理解 |
[22:32] | for everyone apart from Lou, it seems. | 除了露以外 大家应该都能理解 |
[22:35] | I got this, bro. | 我没问题 兄弟 |
[22:36] | I know you’d probably be asking me if I’m steady right now, | 我知道你大概想问我现在情绪如何 |
[22:39] | if I’m feeling level. | 头脑清不清楚 |
[22:40] | Not completely, but I’m cool. | 不是特别清楚 但还行 |
[22:43] | You’d tell me serenity is something you get | 你大概会说当自己不再幻想 |
[22:46] | when you, uh, stop wishing for a different past. | 改变过去后 人就会获得内心的平静 |
[22:49] | Bro, I love you, man. | 兄弟 我爱你 老兄 |
[22:51] | Oh, my manager wants the… wants the phone back, | 我的经纪人要把手机拿回去 |
[22:53] | so I got to go. | 所以我不说了 |
[22:54] | Okay, love you, bro. | 好 爱你 兄弟 |
[22:57] | Yeah, he- he can’t hear a word. | 对 他一个字也听不见 |
[23:03] | Well, if you get him to a group, then how is he gonna hear? | 他又听不见 你带他去互助会有什么用 |
[23:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:13] | Okay, tha- thanks, Hector, thank you. | 好 谢谢 赫克特 谢谢你 |
[23:16] | When? When? | 什么时候 什么时候 |
[23:18] | Okay, yeah, I’ll make sure it’s on loud. | 好 行 我会把音量调大 |
[23:19] | Okay, thank you so much. Thank you. | 好 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[23:23] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[23:32] | He’s gonna call back. | 他会再打过来 |
[23:35] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[23:36] | Write it down. Tell… what did he… | 写下来 告诉我他说了… |
[23:44] | “Call back.” | “会再打过来” |
[23:48] | He’s gonna call back – that’s all? | 他会再打过来 就这样 |
[23:50] | Fuckin’ Hector. | 该死的赫克特 |
[23:53] | What are we gonna do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[24:04] | What do you want to do, Lou? | 你想怎么做 露 |
[24:28] | Fuck this. | 妈的 |
[24:37] | It’s Hector. | 是赫克特 |
[24:45] | Yeah, he’s here. | 对 他在 |
[24:49] | Not so good. | 不是太好 |
[24:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:58] | yeah, what- what… what is it and… | 好 你说的是什么… |
[25:01] | What? What’s the plan? | 什么 有什么计划 |
[25:05] | Well, we’re- we’re in Missouri, so that’s gonna take a few days. | 我们在密苏里州 要花几天才能到 |
[25:09] | I don’t… I don’t really know. | 我不太清楚 |
[25:12] | No, no, no, we’ll leave right away. | 不不不 我们马上就出发 |
[25:16] | Okay, yeah. | 好 |
[25:18] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[25:18] | Thank you so much. I really, really appreciate it. | 非常感谢 我真的很感激你 |
[25:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:22] | No, yeah, I’ll tell him. | 好 我会告诉他 |
[25:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:25] | Bye. | 再见 |
[25:31] | What? | 说了什么 |
[25:37] | He’s found a place. | 他找了个地方 |
[26:58] | 失聪儿童区 | |
[27:39] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[27:51] | Ruben. | 鲁本 |
[27:53] | Hi. I don’t… I’m sorry, I don’t know that. | 你好 抱歉 我不会手语 |
[27:55] | I’m Ruben. | 我是鲁本 |
[27:57] | Yeah, this is Lou. | 这是露 |
[27:58] | Hi. I’m… I’m Lou. | 你好 我是露 |
[27:59] | I’m sorry, I read lips. | 抱歉 我要读唇语 |
[28:01] | M- My name is Lou. | 我叫露 |
[28:02] | – Lou. I’m Joe. – Hi, Joe. | -露 我是乔 -你好 乔 |
[28:05] | – You mind if I borrow him for a minute? – No. | -介意我跟他聊聊吗 -不介意 |
[28:08] | All right, you mind watching my beast here for me | 好 我们聊的时候 |
[28:09] | while we have a talk? | 你能帮我看着狗吗 |
[28:11] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[28:12] | Lou, this is Louie. | 露 这是路易 |
[28:14] | He’s my hearing dog. | 它是我的助听犬 |
[28:16] | He let me know you were here. | 它告诉我你们到了 |
[28:18] | I named it after Louie Aparicio | 它的名字取自59年白袜队球员 |
[28:19] | – from the White Sox in ’59. – Okay. | -路易·阿帕里西奥 -好 |
[28:22] | You want to be best friends with him, | 要想跟它打好关系 |
[28:23] | – give him one of these. – Oh, sure. | -就给它吃这个 -好的 |
[28:24] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[28:30] | Yo, what about… | 那个… |
[28:31] | Lou, you coming? | 露 你来吗 |
[28:32] | No, no, you. | 不 你去吧 |
[28:33] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[28:34] | – I won’t be long, okay? – Okay. | -我不会花太久 好吗 -好 |
[28:38] | You be a good boy! | 乖乖的 |
[29:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:23] | Test. | 测试 |
[29:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:42] | So, it works. | 这个能用 |
[29:46] | Is this okay for you? | 你看这个可以吗 |
[29:48] | Yeah, can you hear me? | 可以 你能听见我说话吗 |
[29:50] | No. No, I’m gonna read your lips. | 不能 我读你的唇语 |
[29:52] | I might miss some things, but I’m gonna try, okay? | 可能会漏掉一些 但我尽量 好吗 |
[29:54] | – Okay. – Just try, try to speak clearly. | -好 -你说话尽量吐字清晰 |
[29:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:01] | How are you, Ruben? | 你好吗 鲁本 |
[30:04] | 你好吗 鲁本 | |
[30:06] | I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[30:12] | You’re an addict? | 你有毒瘾吗 |
[30:15] | Yeah. | 有 |
[30:19] | What sort of drugs? | 哪种毒品 |
[30:23] | What’d I take? | 我吸哪种毒品 |
[30:29] | Everything. | 来者不拒 |
[30:34] | Mainly heroin. | 主要是海洛因 |
[30:37] | Heroin. | 海洛因 |
[30:40] | Have you thought about using since you lost your hearing? | 你失去听力后 想过要吸毒吗 |
[30:57] | Today is not a good day. | 今天不太好过 |
[31:07] | I’m not thinking clear today. | 我头脑不清楚 |
[31:13] | Let’s talk about me. | 聊聊我的情况吧 |
[31:16] | I’m an alcoholic. | 我酗酒 |
[31:18] | I lost my hearing in the Vietnam War | 越战的时候 一枚炸弹在我身边爆炸 |
[31:20] | when a bomb exploded near me. | 我因此失去了听力 |
[31:23] | I still remember the music I was listening to | 我还记得那枚炸弹爆炸时 |
[31:25] | when that bomb went off. | 我在听的音乐 |
[31:28] | After that, I lost everything else – | 在那之后 我失去了一切 |
[31:32] | my wife, my kid. | 我的妻子 我的孩子 |
[31:35] | Not because of being deaf, mind you, Ruben. | 注意 鲁本 那不是因为我聋了 |
[31:38] | It was the beer. | 而是因为酗酒 |
[31:42] | How long you been clean? | 你戒毒多久了 |
[31:46] | Four years. | 四年了 |
[31:47] | Four? | 四年 |
[31:50] | And you need some help right now? | 你现在需要帮助吗 |
[31:53] | Yo, I should check on Lou. | 我应该去看看露 |
[31:57] | How long you two been together? | 你们俩在一起多久了 |
[32:00] | Four years. | 四年 |
[32:25] | You play music, right? | 你搞音乐 对吗 |
[32:28] | – No. – No? | -不 -不 |
[32:29] | No, not anymore. | 现在不搞了 |
[32:30] | Not until I get the implant. | 我得先去装植入设备 |
[32:32] | – Implant? – Yeah. | -植入设备 -对 |
[32:34] | Sorry, you know about these implants they got now? | 抱歉 你了解现在的植入设备吗 |
[32:36] | It’s like… it’s like, uh… th- they have implants. | 就是 他们有植入设备 |
[32:39] | I know. Yes. | 我知道 对 |
[32:42] | Expensive. | 很贵 |
[32:44] | Yeah. Thank you. Yes, they are. | 对 谢谢 确实很贵 |
[32:47] | So… | 好了 |
[32:50] | You should understand that, uh, | 你要明白 |
[32:52] | this is a Deaf community. | 这是个失聪人士社区 |
[32:54] | Not just my program, but we’re part | 不只是有我的项目 我们属于 |
[32:55] | 你要明白 鲁本 这是个失聪人士社区 不只是有我的项目 我们属于一个更大的失聪人士社区 | |
[32:56] | of a larger Deaf community. | 一个更大的失聪人士社区 |
[32:58] | And my program, and the people in it, | 我的项目 和参加项目的人 |
[33:02] | they benefit tremendously from that Deaf community. | 都从这个失聪人士社区中受益良多 |
[33:05] | We work with them, | 我们同他们合作 |
[33:07] | and they work with us. | 他们也同我们合作 |
[33:09] | But it’s very important, | 但有一点很重要 |
[33:11] | if you want to be here, | 如果你想留在这里 |
[33:13] | to understand that we’re looking for a solution to… | 你要明白 我们想要解决的 |
[33:16] | to this… | 是思想的问题 |
[33:19] | not this. | 而不是听力的问题 |
[33:24] | Why don’t you go invite Lou in here? | 你叫露也进来吧 |
[33:30] | Sure. | 好 |
[33:34] | Lou! | 露 |
[33:43] | This guy wants to talk to you. | 他想跟你谈谈 |
[33:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:50] | Well… I think it’s important | 我觉得你现在应该 |
[33:52] | that you stay here with us right now, Ruben, | 留在我们这里 鲁本 |
[33:54] | learn some sign language, | 学点手语 |
[33:56] | find some solid ground. | 踏踏实实地适应 |
[33:59] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[34:01] | Man, it sounds great, | 听起来很好 |
[34:02] | but we don’t have a lot of money right now. | 但我们现在没多少钱 |
[34:04] | Well, sometimes our church sponsors deaf people in need, | 我们的教会有时会资助需要帮助的失聪人士 |
[34:08] | and right now, | 而现在 |
[34:09] | you fit the bill, Ruben. | 你符合条件 鲁本 |
[34:11] | We’re really not | 我们真的不是那种 |
[34:12] | – churchgoing people. – Sorry, I-I read… | -会去教堂的人 -抱歉 我得读… |
[34:13] | Sorry, Ruben, I read lips. I can’t… | 抱歉 鲁本 我得读唇语 我没… |
[34:15] | What’d you say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[34:17] | We’re not religious, either of us. | 我们两个都不信教 |
[34:20] | Very much not into religion. | 对宗教完全不感兴趣 |
[34:21] | No offense, you know. | 无意冒犯 |
[34:23] | Religion plays no part in this, Ruben. | 宗教与此无关 鲁本 |
[34:25] | The church helps | 教会帮助 |
[34:26] | people in need, not religious people. | 有需要的人 而不是信教的人 |
[34:28] | The important thing is that you want to stay here. | 重要的是你想留在这里 |
[34:32] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[34:33] | Lou? | 露 |
[34:34] | Do you think Ruben needs help right now? | 你觉得鲁本现在需要帮助吗 |
[34:41] | You understand, if, uh… | 你要明白如果… |
[34:43] | Ruben were to stay here, | 鲁本打算留在这里 |
[34:45] | he’d have to do it on his own. | 他就得靠自己了 |
[34:47] | Members live in a house separate from the outside world. | 大家都住在与外界隔绝的房子里 |
[34:50] | No contact to the outside world, | 与外界没有联系 |
[34:52] | no phones. | 没有电话 |
[34:54] | I’ve found that in all cases, that’s the way it works best. | 我发现无论怎样 这都是最好的办法 |
[34:57] | Yo, hold up a minute, okay? | 慢一点 好吗 |
[34:59] | Let me catch up. Okay? | 让我看完 好吗 |
[35:02] | Can you help Ruben commit to that, Lou? | 你能帮鲁本下这个决心吗 露 |
[35:06] | You want… you want to try this for a couple days? | 你想…你想先试几天吗 |
[35:07] | We have our own home. | 我们有自己的家 |
[35:08] | We can stay in the RV. | 我们可以住在房车里 |
[35:10] | No, I’m sorry to say, that’s not the way | 不 很遗憾 我们这里 |
[35:12] | that it works here, Ruben. | 不允许这样 鲁本 |
[35:13] | Well, that’s a problem, then. | 那就有问题了 |
[35:15] | Do you have anywhere you can be during this time, Lou? | 这段时间里你有地方可去吗 露 |
[35:20] | Yo, that’s that, man. We’re done. | 就这样吧 不说了 |
[35:22] | We’re done. | 不说了 |
[35:23] | Thanks a lot for your time, bro. | 谢谢你抽出时间 兄弟 |
[35:24] | Appreciate it, okay? | 非常感谢 好吗 |
[35:25] | We’re out, baby. Let’s go. | 我们走了 宝贝 走吧 |
[35:57] | Lou… | 露 |
[36:00] | I’m thinking we should still go hit | 我觉得我们还是应该去 |
[36:01] | our fuckin’ show in Dayton. | 参加达顿的演出 |
[36:03] | Okay? I can… I can fuckin’ watch you for cues. | 好吗 我可以…我可以看你的提醒 |
[36:06] | I know it was rocky last time, but we did… | 我知道上次有点不顺 但我们… |
[36:08] | we weren’t on the same page. | 我们没提前说好 |
[36:08] | Now you know what’s up, I can fuckin’ watch you. | 现在你知道怎么回事了 我可以看着你 |
[36:10] | And I know this shit inside out. | 我对谱子了如指掌 |
[36:13] | Okay, yo. I can fuckin’ make it work | 好吧 我肯定能搞定 |
[36:15] | until we have enough for surgery. | 直到我们赚够钱做手术 |
[36:17] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[36:18] | We’re gonna get there. | 我们会成功的 |
[36:21] | Yo, seriously, we’re good to go. | 说真的 我们可以去的 |
[36:23] | Lou. | 露 |
[36:27] | Hey, I’ll deal with this shit. | 我会搞定这事的 |
[36:29] | I’ll deal with it. | 我会搞定的 |
[36:30] | You know I fucking will. It’s just money. | 你知道我会的 只是钱而已 |
[36:31] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[36:36] | Come here. | 过来 |
[36:54] | Ruben! | 鲁本 |
[36:58] | Ruben! Ruben! | 鲁本 鲁本 |
[37:00] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[37:08] | Ruben! | 鲁本 |
[37:25] | Lou, look at me. I’m not going back | 露 看着我 我不会 |
[37:26] | to that fuckin’ place, okay? | 回那个鬼地方的 好吗 |
[37:28] | 我担心你 | |
[37:30] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[37:32] | I’m… | 我… |
[37:36] | Well, then fuckin’ support me. | 那你就支持我啊 |
[37:39] | How’s about that? Fuckin’ support me, Lou. | 怎么样 支持我啊 露 |
[37:46] | You don’t want to be here? | 你不想待在这里吗 |
[37:48] | – Of course I do. – I knew it. | -我当然想 -我就知道 |
[37:49] | I fuckin’ knew it. I fuckin’ knew this was coming. | 我就知道 我就知道会这样 |
[37:51] | I fuckin’ knew it. | 我就知道 |
[37:52] | This is about the fuckin’ album, huh? | 是因为那张破专辑吧 |
[37:55] | What happened? You get a better offer? | 怎么回事 你有更好的邀约了吗 |
[37:57] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[37:58] | – What are you saying? – I can’t hear… | -说什么呢 -我听不见 |
[37:59] | I can’t hear you. I can’t fucking hear you! | 我听不见 我他妈听不见 |
[38:01] | Do you understand me? I can’t. I’m fuckin’ deaf. | 你懂吗 我听不见 我他妈聋了 |
[38:03] | I’m fucking deaf! | 我他妈聋了 |
[38:04] | No fucking hearing! | 听不见 |
[38:06] | Okay? Okay? | 好吗 好吗 |
[38:10] | 你现在需要的是支持 | |
[38:12] | No, what I need… what I need is a fucking gun in my mouth. | 不 我需要的…我需要的是拿把枪塞进我嘴里 |
[38:15] | What I need is a fucking gun in my fucking mouth! | 我需要的是拿把枪塞进我嘴里 |
[38:17] | Okay?! | 好吗 |
[38:24] | Look, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:25] | Lou, I’m just fucked up a little. | 露 我只是有点混乱 |
[38:26] | I just need a little… I need a minute to think. | 我只是…我需要点时间思考 |
[38:29] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:32] | There’s got to be another way. | 肯定还有别的办法 |
[38:34] | Lou? | 露 |
[38:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:43] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[38:47] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[38:49] | Okay, well, I need to get ready. | 好吧 我得去准备了 |
[38:50] | Okay. No, I’ll get a cab. | 好 不用 我打车吧 |
[38:53] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 好 没事的 |
[38:56] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[38:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[39:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[39:03] | I’m getting on a plane, | 我要坐飞机走了 |
[39:04] | and you’re gonna go back to that place. | 你要回那个地方 |
[39:12] | Just slow down, okay? Slow down. | 慢着 好吗 等一下 |
[39:14] | Yo, chill, dude. We’re gonna be a minute. | 等一下 老兄 我们马上就好 |
[39:16] | Just chill. Okay? | 等一下 好吗 |
[39:18] | Just slow down a minute. | 先等一下 |
[39:20] | Lou. Lou. | 露 露 |
[39:22] | This is so fucked up. | 这太扯了 |
[39:23] | Who’s gonna be looking out for you over there? | 去了那边谁来照顾你 |
[39:26] | – Who’s gonna look out for you? – It’s okay. | -谁来照顾你 -没事的 |
[39:27] | – Don’t say that guy. – It’s okay. It’s okay. | -别说是那家伙 -没事的 |
[39:28] | Lou, I need… I need more of a plan, Lou. | 露 我需要…我需要更好的计划 露 |
[39:30] | – Ruben. – I need… | -鲁本 -我需要… |
[39:31] | I need more from you, Lou. | 我需要你支持我 露 |
[39:42] | I need more of a plan, Lou. | 我需要更好的计划 露 |
[39:44] | You can’t just fuckin’… | 你不能就这么… |
[39:56] | Jesus. Lou, come on. | 天啊 露 别这样 |
[39:58] | Ruben. Ruben. | 鲁本 鲁本 |
[40:01] | You hurt yourself… | 你伤害你自己 |
[40:03] | Ruben, you hurt yourself, | 鲁本 你伤害你自己 |
[40:05] | you hurt me. | 你伤害我 |
[40:07] | I’ll hurt myself, too. I’ll hurt myself, too. | 我也会伤害我自己 我也会伤害我自己 |
[40:09] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[40:11] | Promise. | 答应我 |
[40:13] | Say it, Rubi, or all of this is for shit. | 说啊 鲁比 不然这一切都白费了 |
[40:15] | Say it! Promise! | 说啊 答应我 |
[40:17] | Go back there right now. | 马上回去 |
[40:18] | Promise, say it! | 答应我 快说 |
[40:19] | – I’ll promise if you… – No, say it, promise. | -我答应如果你… -不 说啊 答应我 |
[40:26] | Go back to that place. | 回那个地方去 |
[40:27] | I… only if… I need… | 我…只有…我需要… |
[40:29] | I need you to wait for me. | 我需要你等我 |
[40:31] | Okay? You’re it for me, Lou. You’re my fuckin’ heart. | 好吗 你是我的唯一 露 你是我的心肝 |
[40:34] | You’re it for me. | 你是我的唯一 |
[40:35] | Okay? You got to wait for me. | 好吗 你得等我 |
[40:46] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[40:50] | Listen to me. Listen, listen. | 听我说 听着 听着 |
[40:52] | When you get there, I need you to… | 你到了那里 要… |
[40:55] | I need you to write to me, okay? | 你要给我写信 好吗 |
[40:57] | Yeah? Will you write me and tell me you’re okay? | 好吗 你会写信跟我报平安吗 |
[41:01] | Promise me? | 答应我 |
[41:02] | And listen, if it’s… | 听着 如果… |
[41:03] | If it’s bullshit, you just get your ass back here. | 如果不行 你就赶紧回来 |
[41:05] | I’ll fix it, I swear to God. | 我会恢复的 我发誓 |
[41:07] | You know I’ll fuckin’ fix this. | 你知道我会恢复的 |
[41:08] | This is not that hard, okay? | 没多难 好吗 |
[41:10] | Just come back here. | 赶紧回来 |
[41:16] | – I love you. – You’re my fucking heart. | -我爱你 -你是我的心肝 |
[41:17] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[41:21] | Motherfucker. | 妈的 |
[41:23] | Motherf… | 妈的 |
[41:33] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[41:38] | Motherfucker. | 妈的 |
[41:54] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[41:57] | Motherfucker. | 妈的 |
[42:53] | What’s up? | 你好吗 |
[43:27] | You want my car keys? | 你要我的车钥匙 |
[43:40] | If I ask for ’em back, I want ’em back, okay? | 我要的时候你得还给我 好吗 |
[43:46] | We’re not doing that. | 手机不能给你 |
[45:03] | Your name. | 你的名字 |
[45:06] | My name’s Ruben. | 我叫鲁本 |
[45:07] | I’m an addict. | 我有毒瘾 |
[45:09] | I have four years clean now. | 我已经戒毒四年了 |
[45:12] | I’m sorry I don’t… | 抱歉 我… |
[45:13] | talk sign language. | 不会手语 |
[45:15] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[45:24] | My name is Shaheem. | 我叫沙希姆 |
[45:27] | I’m a heroin addict. | 我对海洛因上瘾 |
[46:57] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[47:17] | 鲁本 | |
[47:23] | 在这里大家都有任务 | |
[47:29] | 鲁本 学习适应失聪的生活 | |
[49:17] | What? | 干什么 |
[49:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:28] | 现在学习《数学》课本第127-128页 | |
[49:39] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[50:05] | Um, I don’t… | 我不会… |
[50:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[50:15] | 黛安 | |
[50:30] | Ruben. | 鲁本 |
[50:33] | Ruben. | 鲁本 |
[50:46] | 鲁本 | |
[51:23] | 声音 | |
[51:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[51:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[52:32] | Uh, I’m coming. | 我马上就来 |
[52:33] | Okay? One minute. | 等我一下 |
[52:35] | I-I’ll… I’ll be back. | 我…我马上回来 |
[53:08] | 正在解密 | |
[53:16] | 鲁比鲁比鲁比鲁比鲁比 | |
[53:18] | 鲁比 我到这边了 感觉怪怪的 请跟我报个平安 知道你在勇敢面对给了我活下去的动力 我说真的 | |
[53:24] | 即使你心灰意冷 也要为了我鼓起勇气 别忘了这一点 我爱你 鲁比 | |
[53:53] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[54:25] | Oh, hey, Joe. | 乔 |
[54:31] | What was that all about, Ruben? | 你刚才在做什么 鲁本 |
[54:34] | 你刚才在做什么 鲁本 | |
[54:37] | Oh, with your roof? | 是说房顶吗 |
[54:39] | I was fixing your roof. | 我在帮你修屋顶 |
[54:40] | It’s, like, one of the eaves is… | 有一块屋檐… |
[54:41] | I was trying to fix your roof. | 我想帮你修好 |
[54:44] | You don’t need to fix anything here. | 你在这里不需要修任何东西 |
[54:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:58] | I’ve got a little, uh… | 我给你布置了 |
[55:00] | assignment for you. Okay? | 一个小任务 好吗 |
[55:03] | You get up early, right? | 你每天都起得很早吧 |
[55:05] | Yeah, pretty early, yeah. | 是的 挺早的 |
[55:09] | I’ll have hot coffee | 早上5点半 |
[55:10] | waiting for you | 我会为你 |
[55:12] | at 5:30. | 准备好热咖啡 |
[55:14] | Early enough for you? | 够不够早 |
[55:20] | I don’t know. I guess. | 我说不好 也许吧 |
[55:21] | Okay, 5:00. | 好吧 那就5点 |
[55:24] | And I’ll, uh, | 我还会 |
[55:26] | provide a room for you. | 为你准备一个房间 |
[55:28] | What for? | 做什么 |
[55:29] | And there’s nothing that needs to be accomplished in this room. | 在那个房间里你什么也不用完成 |
[55:33] | All I want you to do is just… | 我想让你做的只是 |
[55:36] | sit. | 静坐 |
[55:41] | All I ask is if and when you cannot just sit, | 我所要求的只是 你坐不住的时候 |
[55:45] | you turn yourself to the pen and paper | 就拿起笔和纸 |
[55:47] | that I’m going to supply for you. | 我会为你准备好纸笔 |
[55:50] | And I want you to… | 我希望你 |
[55:53] | write. | 写东西 |
[55:56] | Doesn’t matter what you write, how you write, | 你写什么 怎么写 |
[55:58] | whether it’s spelled correctly. | 拼写对不对 这些都不重要 |
[56:00] | Or if it’s just a big… | 哪怕你就是 |
[56:02] | mess. | 瞎写 |
[56:04] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[56:06] | No one will read it, okay? | 不会有人看的 |
[56:09] | But I want you to keep writing | 但我要你一直写下去 |
[56:11] | continuously without stopping | 不要停下 |
[56:13] | until you feel like you can… | 直到你感觉自己能… |
[56:18] | sit again. | 坐得住了 |
[56:35] | – Does it have to be writing? – Writing, yes. | -一定得写东西吗 -写 没错 |
[56:38] | No drawing. Writing, yes. | 不能画画 要写东西 |
[56:45] | And if… sometime in the future, | 如果到了某个时候 |
[56:48] | it feels like it’s a little bit too difficult for you, | 你觉得这对你来说有点太难了 |
[56:51] | you should come and find me. | 你就来找我 |
[56:54] | I’ll be in my apartment | 我会在我的公寓里 |
[56:56] | doing the same thing as you, okay, Ruben? | 跟你做同样的事 好吗 鲁本 |
[57:05] | I’ll be writing, too. | 我也会在写东西 |
[57:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[59:04] | Mmm, nice. | 很好 |
[59:05] | Nice, nice, nice. | 很好 很好 很好 |
[59:07] | So fucking stupid. | 真他妈蠢 |
[59:17] | It’s so fucking stupid. | 这他妈太蠢了 |
[59:23] | You fucking idiot. | 你个蠢货 |
[59:38] | What a fucking idiot. | 真是个大蠢货 |
[1:02:38] | You think he’s okay? | 你觉得他还好吗 |
[1:02:43] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:02:44] | – No. – Not feeling better? | -不好 -没感觉好点吗 |
[1:02:46] | Come on over. | 过来 |
[1:02:49] | Look at those flowers. | 看那些花 |
[1:03:00] | He’s quick. | 他很快 |
[1:03:15] | All right, come here, my friend. | 好了 过来 朋友 |
[1:03:19] | See, I knew he had it. | 瞧 我就知道在他那里 |
[1:03:46] | A B C A, B, C, | |
[1:03:48] | D E F D, E, F, | |
[1:03:49] | G H I J G, H, I, J, | |
[1:03:51] | K L M N K, L, M, N– | |
[1:03:52] | R S T R, S, T, | |
[1:03:54] | U V W U, V, W, | |
[1:03:55] | X Y Z X, Y, Z. | |
[1:04:00] | He won. | 他赢了 |
[1:04:02] | – No, no, he won. – It was close. | -不 不 他赢了 -是平手 |
[1:04:04] | No, he won. You can go again if you want to. | 不 是他赢了 你要是想的话可以再比一次 |
[1:04:07] | Again! Again! Again! Again! | 再来 再来 再来 再来 |
[1:04:13] | A B C D A, B, C, D, | |
[1:04:15] | E F G H I E, F, G, H, I, | |
[1:04:16] | J K L M N J, K, L, M, N, | |
[1:04:17] | O P Q O, P, Q– | |
[1:04:19] | R S T R, S, T, | |
[1:04:21] | U V W U, V, W, | |
[1:04:22] | X Y Z X, Y, Z. | |
[1:04:23] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[1:04:27] | See? | 瞧见没 |
[1:04:29] | Good job! You did it! | 干得好 你做到了 |
[1:05:17] | No, I thought… | 不 我以为 |
[1:05:20] | I thought you said you were smart. | 你不是说你很聪明吗 |
[1:05:22] | But your wife and your daughter | 但你老婆和女儿 |
[1:05:24] | are better, right? | 好点了吧 |
[1:05:27] | See? He knows! | 瞧 他知道了 |
[1:05:30] | He already knows. | 他已经知道了 |
[1:05:44] | I don’t like it completely shaved. | 我不喜欢毛剃光的 |
[1:05:45] | I prefer it with a little hair. | 我喜欢有一点毛的 |
[1:05:58] | Whoa, not too much. | 也别太多毛 |
[1:06:00] | Natural, got it. | 自然点 懂了 |
[1:06:01] | Trimmed and all, ya know? | 修剪整齐那种 懂吗 |
[1:06:08] | Lovely. | 好极了 |
[1:06:09] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[1:06:15] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:06:20] | Where do you want it? | 你想文在哪里 |
[1:06:24] | Right here. | 这里 |
[1:06:32] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[1:06:46] | Cool. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[1:07:06] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[1:07:08] | Watch me. | 看着我 |
[1:07:11] | Slowly. | 慢慢来 |
[1:08:27] | I feel a little bit old today. | 今天我感觉自己有点老了 |
[1:08:32] | You are old. | 你本来就老了 |
[1:08:36] | I love your name sign… | 我喜欢你的手语名 |
[1:08:37] | Ruben. | 鲁本 |
[1:08:42] | That first day you were here, | 你第一天到这里的时候 |
[1:08:44] | you reminded me of an owl. | 你让我想到了猫头鹰 |
[1:08:49] | – O-w-l? – Owl. | -猫 头 鹰 -猫头鹰 |
[1:08:51] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[1:09:02] | And you’ve become very important | 对这里很多人来说 |
[1:09:04] | to a lot of people around here. | 你已经变得非常重要 |
[1:09:08] | You know? It’s true. | 你知道吗 是真的 |
[1:09:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:14] | I’d like to offer you a… | 我想给你提供 |
[1:09:17] | a way that | 一个机会 |
[1:09:18] | maybe you can continue on here with us. | 让你能继续留在我们这里 |
[1:09:22] | I imagine you’re starting to think | 我想你已经开始考虑 |
[1:09:24] | about the future a little bit? | 自己的未来了吧 |
[1:09:27] | – Future? – Future. | -未来吗 -未来 |
[1:09:29] | I know I am. | 我知道我在考虑 |
[1:09:33] | But, uh… I do think there’s a way | 不过 我确实觉得 |
[1:09:36] | you could maybe stay and work here, | 有办法让你留在这里工作 |
[1:09:39] | uh, maybe with my program, | 也许是参与我的项目 |
[1:09:42] | maybe… | 也许是… |
[1:09:44] | with the kids at school. | 在学校帮助孩子们 |
[1:09:46] | Maybe both. | 也许两种都行 |
[1:09:52] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[1:09:55] | you, uh… | 你… |
[1:09:56] | you think about it, you know? | 你考虑一下 |
[1:10:56] | 狄斯科耳狄亚 录音样带 | |
[1:10:57] | 新专辑 三个月后发行 混蛋们 | |
[1:10:57] | 黑色双陆棋 | |
[1:10:59] | 废物91发布 露在巴黎 刚看了露在巴黎的演出 她太棒了 千载难逢好机会近距离看她 我惊呆了 这姑娘太牛逼了 我拍了视频 链接在此 | |
[1:11:08] | 打开视频 | |
[1:11:18] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[1:14:22] | Her? | 她吗 |
[1:14:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:14:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:14:32] | Cute. | 很性感 |
[1:14:34] | What do you think, huh? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:14:35] | Yo, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:14:37] | This? | 这些 |
[1:14:39] | All? | 全部吗 |
[1:14:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:14:44] | Wait, yo, it’s easy. | 等等 很简单的 |
[1:14:46] | It’s easy. Just… slowly. | 很简单的 只要慢慢来 |
[1:14:50] | It’s for her, huh? | 这是为了她 |
[1:14:51] | It’s for her. | 这是为了她 |
[1:14:52] | We need money. We need money. | 我们需要钱 我们需要钱 |
[1:14:56] | It’s for us. | 这是为了我们 |
[1:15:00] | I’m leveling with you. | 我跟你说实话 |
[1:15:01] | It’s for her. | 这是为了她 |
[1:15:22] | For-for this? | 这些 |
[1:15:24] | For this, remember it’s, uh… | 这些 记住 |
[1:15:26] | it’s, uh… cash. | 收现金 |
[1:15:27] | Okay? Not check. | 好吗 不收支票 |
[1:15:29] | Cool. | 好 |
[1:15:31] | You okay? | 你没问题吧 |
[1:15:32] | Sure? | 确定吗 |
[1:16:30] | 听觉矫正 | |
[1:16:37] | 我们的听觉矫治专家 朱丽叶·卢阿斯 | |
[1:17:02] | Hi. Is that Prince Audiology? | 是普林斯听觉矫治吗 |
[1:17:04] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我说话吗 |
[1:17:04] | 下午好 有什么能帮助您的吗 | |
[1:17:05] | 能听见 请告诉我您的姓名 | |
[1:17:10] | It’s Stone, Ruben Stone. | 我叫斯通 鲁本·斯通 |
[1:17:12] | R-u-b-e-n, | 鲁莽的鲁 本来的本 |
[1:17:14] | Stone, S-T-O-N-E. | 斯通 斯文的斯 通常的通 |
[1:17:17] | I’m confirming an appointment. | 我要确认预约 |
[1:17:20] | 好的 斯通先生 请您… | |
[1:17:23] | Yeah, I can hold. | 好 我可以等 |
[1:18:52] | So, listen. | 听我说 |
[1:18:53] | – What did you say? Write it down. – Yeah, yeah. | -你说什么 写下来 -好 |
[1:18:55] | I can’t hear you. Write it down. | 我听不见你说话 写下来 |
[1:19:19] | I got a proposition for you. | 我有个提议 |
[1:19:21] | What’s that? | 什么提议 |
[1:19:23] | What if I give it to you at this price… | 我就这个价卖给你 |
[1:19:27] | but on one condition? | 但附加一个条件如何 |
[1:19:32] | I have the option of coming back to you within eight weeks. | 我可以选择在八周内再次联系你 |
[1:19:36] | Okay? I get to buy it back off you | 行吗 从你手上赎回来 |
[1:19:38] | for ten percent more than this. | 再多给你10%的利息 |
[1:19:41] | But everything has to be in its current condition. | 但一切都得维持原状 |
[1:19:42] | Everything has to be exactly like it is now. | 现在什么样到时候就要什么样 |
[1:19:47] | What do you think? | 你觉得可以吗 |
[1:19:50] | Why would you want to do that? | 你何必这么做呢 |
[1:19:51] | Dude, I can’t hear you. I’m deaf. | 老兄 我听不见你说话 我聋了 |
[1:19:52] | So it’s… take it or leave it. | 要么接受 要么拉倒 |
[1:19:54] | What’s it gonna be? | 你怎么决定 |
[1:20:31] | 乔 我没事 我明天就回来 不用担心 鲁本 | |
[1:21:03] | 手术很顺利 鲁本 我们绕过了你的耳道 所以这段时间你完全听不到声音 | |
[1:21:22] | 四周后你要回来激活设备 | |
[1:22:10] | You’re back? | 你回来了 |
[1:22:14] | Have a seat here. | 坐吧 |
[1:22:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:31] | I did the deed. | 我做了 |
[1:22:34] | The deed? | 做了什么 |
[1:22:40] | Surgery. | 手术 |
[1:22:51] | How’d you get the money? | 你从哪弄来的钱 |
[1:22:53] | I sold my RV and other shit. | 我卖了房车和其它有的没的 |
[1:22:59] | – Okay. – Look, Joe, | -好吧 -听我说 乔 |
[1:23:01] | I really don’t want to explain myself right now. | 我现在真的不想做太多解释 |
[1:23:04] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[1:23:07] | It’s time. Okay? | 是时候了 好吗 |
[1:23:08] | It’s time. I got to do something. | 是时候了 我得做点什么 |
[1:23:11] | Right? | 好吗 |
[1:23:13] | Trying to save my f-fuckin’ life. | 我在拯救我的人生 |
[1:23:17] | So, that’s what I’m doing. | 这就是我在做的事 |
[1:23:18] | Okay? No one else is gonna save my life. | 行吗 因为没人会救我 |
[1:23:21] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[1:23:24] | If I just sit here and diddle around, | 如果我坐在这里无所事事 |
[1:23:26] | what am I gonna have? Nothing. | 我能得到什么 我会一无所有 |
[1:23:28] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:23:30] | And all this shit? | 还有这一切 |
[1:23:31] | Like, what does it matter? What does it matter? | 重要吗 有什么意义 |
[1:23:32] | It just passes. | 反正都会过去的 |
[1:23:35] | If I disappear, | 如果我消失了 |
[1:23:36] | like, who cares? | 有谁会在意 |
[1:23:38] | Nobody cares, man. | 没人会在意 |
[1:23:40] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[1:23:41] | Yo, and that’s okay. | 但没关系 |
[1:23:42] | That’s life. | 这就是人生 |
[1:23:44] | That’s life. | 这就是人生 |
[1:23:46] | No, for real. Okay? | 我是认真的 好吗 |
[1:23:48] | It just passes. | 都会过去的 |
[1:23:49] | It just fucking… fucking passes. | 他妈的说过去就过去了 |
[1:23:56] | I wonder, uh… | 我在想 |
[1:23:58] | all these mornings you’ve been sitting in my study, | 你在我的书房待了那么多个上午 |
[1:24:01] | sitting, | 坐在那里 |
[1:24:05] | have you… | 你有没有 |
[1:24:06] | had any… | 感受到过 |
[1:24:09] | moments of… | 片刻的 |
[1:24:10] | stillness? | 平静呢 |
[1:24:17] | Because you’re right, Ruben. | 因为你说得对 鲁本 |
[1:24:19] | The world does keep moving, | 世界在不断前进 |
[1:24:20] | and it can be a damn… | 同时它也是个 |
[1:24:22] | cruel place. | 很残酷的地方 |
[1:24:25] | But for me… | 但对我而言 |
[1:24:29] | those moments of stillness, | 那些平静的时刻 |
[1:24:33] | that place, that’s the… | 那个地方 |
[1:24:35] | kingdom of God. | 就是天国 |
[1:24:41] | And that place | 那个地方 |
[1:24:43] | will never abandon you. | 永远都不会抛弃你 |
[1:24:48] | But… | 但是 |
[1:24:53] | I see you’ve made your choice. | 我看到你已经做出了选择 |
[1:24:55] | Right? | 是吗 |
[1:24:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:25:02] | And I sincerely hope | 我也衷心希望 |
[1:25:04] | that it brings you happiness, Ruben. | 你的选择能带给你幸福 鲁本 |
[1:25:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:17] | I was wondering, Joe. I don’t know if it’s possible… | 我在想 乔 不知道能不能… |
[1:25:23] | but, uh, I need money | 我需要钱 |
[1:25:26] | to… just to buy back my RV. | 赎回我的房车 |
[1:25:30] | You know? | 就这样 |
[1:25:31] | You know, me… me and Lou. | 我和露 |
[1:25:33] | This is where we live. | 那是我们的住所 |
[1:25:34] | It’s our home. Our home. | 是我们的家 我们的家 |
[1:25:38] | And I can… I can totally pay you back. | 我绝对会还钱给你 |
[1:25:40] | Just, uh… | 只是 |
[1:25:42] | Now I got an issue with time. | 现在时间紧迫 |
[1:25:51] | Ruben. | 鲁本 |
[1:25:55] | I don’t understand the situation that you’ve put yourself in, | 我不知道你让自己陷入了何种境地 |
[1:25:59] | but… | 但是 |
[1:26:00] | from where I’m sitting… | 在我看来 |
[1:26:02] | you look and sound like an addict. | 你现在的行为举止像是毒瘾犯了 |
[1:26:06] | No, I don’t. Yo, no. | 不是 我没有 |
[1:26:08] | I’m not… It’s not… | 我没有 |
[1:26:10] | Not an addi… | 犯毒瘾 |
[1:26:12] | It’s fine. Okay? | 我没事 |
[1:26:13] | My situation, it’s cool. Okay? | 我的情况很好 好吗 |
[1:26:17] | Seriously, my girlfriend’s dad is rich, | 真的 我女友她爸很有钱 |
[1:26:19] | he can give me… give me the money. | 他可以给我钱 |
[1:26:21] | Okay? This is nothing. | 这没什么的 |
[1:26:22] | You can’t imagine how nothing this is. | 根本就不是事儿 |
[1:26:25] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[1:26:29] | I’m fucking stupid. I’m-I’m sorry to ask. | 我太蠢了 很抱歉我问你借钱 |
[1:26:32] | I’m sorry. Okay? | 对不起 好吗 |
[1:26:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:26:43] | Please, can I stay here for just… | 拜托 我能在这里 |
[1:26:47] | three, four weeks? | 再住三四周吗 |
[1:26:48] | Till they… | 等他们 |
[1:26:50] | activate? | 激活设备 |
[1:26:59] | Ruben. | 鲁本 |
[1:27:01] | As you know, everybody here | 你也知道 这里的人 |
[1:27:04] | shares in the belief that | 都坚信 |
[1:27:06] | being deaf is not a handicap. | 失聪不是残疾 |
[1:27:08] | Not something to fix. | 不需要修复 |
[1:27:12] | It’s pretty important around here. | 这一点对这里的人很重要 |
[1:27:17] | All these kids… | 这些孩子 |
[1:27:20] | all of us, | 我们所有人 |
[1:27:22] | need to be reminded of it | 每天都需要将此 |
[1:27:25] | every day. | 铭记在心 |
[1:27:30] | And my house is a house built on that belief, | 我的机构以这一信念为根基 |
[1:27:33] | and built on trust. | 以信任为根基 |
[1:27:37] | And when that trust is violated, | 当那份信任被打破 |
[1:27:40] | things happen. | 会产生后果 |
[1:27:48] | And I can’t have that. | 而我不能容忍 |
[1:27:52] | There are too many others | 我还有许多其他人 |
[1:27:54] | to consider. | 需要关照 |
[1:27:58] | And so, | 所以 |
[1:28:00] | in your current state, at this time… | 鉴于你目前的状况 |
[1:28:05] | I’m going to have to ask you to pack up your bags today | 我只能请你今天就打包好行李 |
[1:28:10] | and find another place to be, Ruben. | 另找住处 鲁本 |
[1:28:26] | Cool. | 行 |
[1:31:33] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:31:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:31:47] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[1:32:00] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见吗 |
[1:32:08] | Say again. | 再说一遍 |
[1:32:09] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见吗 |
[1:32:12] | How does it sound? | 听起来怎么样 |
[1:32:17] | Sounds weird. | 听起来怪怪的 |
[1:32:20] | Okay, well, let’s try making an adjustment. | 好的 我来调整一下 |
[1:32:28] | How about now? How’s that? | 现在如何 还行吗 |
[1:32:31] | That’s bad. | 不行 |
[1:32:33] | It’s… | 就是… |
[1:32:36] | It’s bad. | 不行 |
[1:32:40] | Do you want to describe what you’re hearing? | 你能形容一下你听到的声音吗 |
[1:32:42] | It’s… | 就是… |
[1:32:45] | It’s, like, high. High. | 又高又尖 |
[1:32:56] | Can you change the… | 你能调一下吗 |
[1:33:00] | Well, I can try and make another adjustment. | 我可以试着再做一下调整 |
[1:33:07] | How’s that? | 现在怎么样 |
[1:33:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:33:13] | Ruben, this is not sound like you remember, | 鲁本 这不是你记忆中的声音 |
[1:33:17] | and it’s the implants in your head | 你脑内的植入设备 |
[1:33:19] | that’s tricking your brain into thinking | 让你的大脑以为 |
[1:33:21] | that you’re actually hearing, | 你真的听见声音了 |
[1:33:24] | when in reality your ears aren’t working still. | 但实际上你的听力并没有恢复 |
[1:33:31] | So, I would suggest that you take it easy | 我建议你在接下来的几周里 |
[1:33:34] | for the next few weeks and… | 放轻松 |
[1:33:37] | just… | 就是… |
[1:33:39] | get adjusted to how things sound. | 适应一下你听到的声音 |
[1:33:47] | And just take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[1:35:48] | Oui? | 哪位 |
[1:35:50] | Bonjour? | 你好 |
[1:35:52] | Yeah. Hi. Is that… | 你好 那个… |
[1:35:55] | Is… is Lou there? | 露在家吗 |
[1:35:57] | Hein? C’est qui? | 什么 你是谁 |
[1:35:59] | Who… who is this? | 你是谁 |
[1:36:02] | This is Ruben. | 我是鲁本 |
[1:36:05] | Qui? | 谁 |
[1:36:06] | It’s Ruben. | 鲁本 |
[1:36:32] | Bonjour… | 你好 |
[1:36:34] | – Ruben. – Come in. | -我是鲁本 -请进 |
[1:36:41] | You are hungry, Ruben? | 你肚子饿了吧 鲁本 |
[1:36:46] | Yes? | 饿了吧 |
[1:37:00] | Louise is not here. | 露易丝不在 |
[1:37:05] | You are hearing? | 你能听见了吗 |
[1:37:07] | Y-You are hearing? | 你能听见了吗 |
[1:37:07] | Yeah. I-I had an operation. | 能 我做了个手术 |
[1:37:11] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[1:37:17] | What is this? Wait. | 这是什么 我瞧瞧 |
[1:37:19] | That’s very good. Louise told me your wish for this. | 这太好了 露易丝告诉我你想做这个手术 |
[1:37:30] | And so… | 那么 |
[1:37:33] | So, you’re back to your drums now? | 你又回去打鼓了吗 |
[1:37:37] | Not yet. I got to… I got to… | 还没有 我得 我得 |
[1:37:39] | I got to deal with some stuff first, you know? | 我得先处理一些事情 |
[1:37:42] | Just got to… got to settle some things. | 得把一些事情安排妥当 |
[1:37:45] | Yes, settle… | 好的 安排 |
[1:37:47] | Like what? | 安排什么 |
[1:37:48] | You know, just like… | 就是 |
[1:37:50] | just getting back into it and also some financial stuff. | 重回以前的生活 还有一些钱的问题 |
[1:37:53] | – Yes. – You know, I just got to figure it all out. | -好的 -我得把一切都处理好 |
[1:37:57] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:37:59] | And Louise knows that you’re here? | 露易丝知道你来了吗 |
[1:38:01] | No. No. | 不 她不知道 |
[1:38:03] | So, it’s a big surprise, oui? | 要给她个大惊喜 对吗 |
[1:38:11] | Well, Louise has been quite busy, you know? | 露易丝最近很忙 |
[1:38:17] | We’re doing a party, so… | 我们要开个派对 |
[1:38:19] | she’ll be back home tonight. | 她今晚会回来 |
[1:38:21] | That’s most certainly. | 这是一定的 |
[1:38:29] | You want… I’m going to make you some eggs. | 你要不要…我给你做点鸡蛋 |
[1:38:32] | Oh, no, I’m good. | 不用 我不吃了 |
[1:38:34] | Do you need any help with any of this? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[1:38:35] | No, no. | 不 不用 |
[1:38:37] | You need some eggs. | 你得吃点鸡蛋 |
[1:38:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:38:43] | Where did you grow, Ruben? | 鲁本 你是在哪里长大的 |
[1:38:46] | Where did I grow up? | 我在哪里长大的 |
[1:38:48] | – Yes. – Like, all over. | -对 -很多地方 |
[1:38:51] | You know, Texas, California, | 德克萨斯州 加利福尼亚州 |
[1:38:54] | Arizona, Virginia. | 亚利桑那州 弗吉尼亚州 |
[1:38:56] | Yeah. All over. | 很多地方 |
[1:38:57] | Why so many places? | 为什么这么多地方 |
[1:39:00] | It was… like… | 因为… |
[1:39:02] | my mom was a nurse in the military. | 我妈是军队护士 |
[1:39:06] | You know? So she kept moving around. | 所以她总是要跟着部队辗转 |
[1:39:09] | And your father, too? | 你的父亲也是吗 |
[1:39:10] | No. | 不是 |
[1:39:11] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我是说 我不知道 |
[1:39:13] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[1:39:19] | I must be honest, I… | 我得坦诚告诉你 |
[1:39:21] | did not always have good feelings for you, Ruben, | 鲁本 这些年来 我并不总是 |
[1:39:24] | all these years. | 对你有好感 |
[1:39:27] | I confide it is like if one… | 说实话我感觉像是 |
[1:39:31] | had stolen something precious. | 被人偷走了宝贵的东西 |
[1:39:36] | You understand? | 你能明白吗 |
[1:39:38] | But I know it’s not you that took Louise from me. | 但我知道并不是你把露易丝从我身边抢走的 |
[1:39:43] | Her mother did that. | 是她的母亲 |
[1:39:47] | She took Louise when she left me. | 她离开我的时候带走了露易丝 |
[1:39:50] | And she took her again when she killed herself. | 她自杀的时候又一次让她与我疏远 |
[1:39:56] | And Louise must have come back home then, | 那时露易丝只能回家 |
[1:39:59] | but she was hating me so much. | 但她非常恨我 |
[1:40:02] | What could I do? | 我能怎么办 |
[1:40:05] | And you… you… | 而你 你… |
[1:40:09] | Well, y-you gave her a place to go. | 你给了她一个逃离我的去处 |
[1:40:12] | Then, and… | 然后 |
[1:40:14] | this is a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[1:40:18] | Don’t you see, I didn’t like you much at the time, | 你能明白吗 我当时不怎么喜欢你 |
[1:40:20] | but now I thank you. | 但如今我感谢你 |
[1:40:22] | I want to say to you that. | 这就是我想说的 |
[1:40:27] | But anyhow, | 总之 |
[1:40:28] | you’re gonna be so happy to see how Louise | 你看到露易丝现在过得很好 |
[1:40:31] | is going great now. | 一定会很开心的 |
[1:40:34] | And that’s the most important. | 这才是最重要的事 |
[1:40:37] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[1:40:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:41:34] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见吗 |
[1:41:36] | Yeah. Loud and clear. | 能 清清楚楚 |
[1:41:40] | Look at you, Lulu. | 让我看看你 露露 |
[1:41:41] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[1:41:44] | Look at you, huh? | 瞧瞧你 |
[1:41:45] | – What? – You look different. | -怎么了 -你看起来不一样了 |
[1:41:51] | No scratching, huh? | 你没挠自己 |
[1:41:54] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:41:56] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[1:42:17] | Does it feel weird? | 会感觉很奇怪吗 |
[1:42:19] | Yeah. Does it look weird? | 是的 看起来奇怪吗 |
[1:42:21] | No. | 不会 |
[1:42:22] | No, it doesn’t. It looks really neat. | 不奇怪 看起来很棒 |
[1:42:27] | So crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[1:42:31] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[1:42:32] | Just worked some magic. | 只是施了点魔法 |
[1:42:36] | I have to talk to you about it. | 我得和你说一下 |
[1:42:39] | I had to just move some things around. | 我不得不卖了些东西 |
[1:42:41] | Louise, tu descends? | 露易丝 下来好吗 |
[1:42:46] | Did Richard tell you about this party thing tonight? | 理查德有没有告诉你今晚有个派对 |
[1:42:49] | Shit, yeah. | 对了 他说过 |
[1:42:50] | Yeah, I just have to go and sort some things out. | 我得去处理一些事情 |
[1:42:52] | No, it’s great. It’s cool. | 挺好的 没关系 |
[1:42:55] | Go do your thing. | 去忙你的吧 |
[1:42:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:42:58] | Do you need anything? | 你有什么需要的吗 |
[1:43:00] | No, I’m good. | 没有 不用 |
[1:43:02] | I’ll just be downstairs. | 我就在楼下 |
[1:44:02] | – What’s up? – Ruben, mon petite ami. | -你好吗 -这是我男友 鲁本 |
[1:44:06] | What’s up? | 你好吗 |
[1:44:08] | – Come again? – How are you? | -你说什么 -你好吗 |
[1:44:10] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[1:44:13] | Did you get some food? | 你吃东西了吗 |
[1:44:15] | Get some food? | 吃东西了吗 |
[1:44:17] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -嗯 -是吗 |
[1:45:07] | I would like to make a wish. | 我想许个愿 |
[1:45:10] | I would like my daughter to sing a little song with me. | 我希望我的女儿和我一起唱一首歌 |
[1:45:15] | Papa, no. | 爸爸 不要 |
[1:45:15] | This is my right… It’s my birthday! | 我有权许这个愿 今天是我的生日 |
[1:45:19] | Come. | 来吧 |
[1:45:23] | Some of you knew | 你们中有些人 |
[1:45:25] | Louise’s mother, | 认识露易丝的母亲 |
[1:45:27] | and know that I wrote songs for her. | 也知道我曾为她写过歌 |
[1:45:29] | Many. | 写过许多首 |
[1:45:31] | And this was your favorite when you were little. | 这首是你小时候的最爱 |
[1:45:35] | Do you remember? | 你记得吗 |
[1:47:20] | ♪ S’effacent, les couleurs ♪ | ♪ 色彩皆褪去 ♪ |
[1:47:25] | ♪ Entre quatre murs ♪ | ♪ 在这房间里 ♪ |
[1:47:29] | ♪ Cet amour, c’est fou ♪ | ♪ 这份爱如此疯狂 ♪ |
[1:47:34] | ♪ Que tu n’as pas connu ♪ | ♪ 你未曾体会 ♪ |
[1:47:38] | ♪ Cet amour me tue, encore ♪ | ♪ 这份爱又一次杀死我 ♪ |
[1:47:45] | ♪ Mon amour ♪ | ♪ 我的爱 ♪ |
[1:47:48] | ♪ Je meurs ♪ | ♪ 我已死去 ♪ |
[1:48:29] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:48:31] | Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[1:49:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:49:06] | I just need some water. | 我得喝点水 |
[1:49:13] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:49:16] | Yeah? | 还好吗 |
[1:49:17] | Yeah, it’s just a little dry in here. | 没事 只是有点干燥 |
[1:49:24] | That was… that was… | 今晚的派对 |
[1:49:26] | pretty cool tonight. | 挺棒的 |
[1:49:29] | You sounded fucking great. | 你唱得太好听了 |
[1:49:30] | – Yeah, right. – What? | -得了吧 -怎么了 |
[1:49:32] | You’re telling me you weren’t feeling it? | 别告诉我你唱的时候没动感情 |
[1:49:34] | – You were in it. – Well, yeah, well, that’s… | -你当时很投入 -好吧 |
[1:49:35] | Straight up, you sounded amazing singing like that. | 毫无疑问 你那么唱歌好听极了 |
[1:49:37] | It’s my dad’s stuff, but… | 那是我爸写的歌 |
[1:49:40] | And you’re speaking French now? | 你现在会说法语了 |
[1:49:41] | Oh, my God, barely. | 老天 只会一点点 |
[1:49:42] | I didn’t know you could do that. | 我都不知道你会说法语 |
[1:49:45] | Well, I’ve mostly forgotten, but… | 我都快忘光了 不过 |
[1:49:46] | it’s coming back a little. | 开始慢慢捡起来了 |
[1:49:50] | Yeah, I was thinking, like, do you remember… | 我刚才还在想 你记得吗 |
[1:49:52] | you remember this place at all? | 记得这个地方吗 |
[1:49:55] | I didn’t, but… | 之前不记得 但是 |
[1:49:57] | so disconcerting the things that | 我自己都不知道有些事情 |
[1:49:59] | your memory holds onto without you knowing. | 还在记忆中留存 挺让人困惑的 |
[1:50:04] | I don’t know, my… | 我也不知道 我… |
[1:50:05] | my mom and I never really talked about this place. | 我妈从没跟我说起过这个地方 |
[1:50:06] | It was always some weird, dreamy idea, but… | 我脑中只有模糊的奇怪印象 但是 |
[1:50:10] | I mean, now it’s come back a little. | 现在慢慢开始想起来了 |
[1:50:13] | Right. | 好 |
[1:50:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:50:18] | I told everyone about our little gypsy life together. | 我跟大家讲了我们吉普赛人式的生活 |
[1:50:22] | I miss it. | 我很怀念 |
[1:50:24] | We got to get back into it. | 我们得重回那种生活 |
[1:50:26] | You know? We got to get back on it, | 我们要回到那种生活 |
[1:50:27] | we got to get back in the fuckin’… | 我们要找回那种 |
[1:50:29] | in the groove, huh? | 那种状态 对吗 |
[1:50:30] | Don’t you think? | 你说呢 |
[1:50:31] | I got to go get the Airstream sorted. | 我得把房车的事搞定 |
[1:50:34] | What do you mean “sorted”? | 搞定什么 |
[1:50:35] | I just, I just got a shit ton of things to do. | 就是 就是有一大堆事情要做 |
[1:50:37] | – You know? – Right. Like, with the tour and stuff? | -是吧 -嗯 是说巡演的事吗 |
[1:50:40] | – Yeah, the fuckin’ tour, everything. – Yeah. | -是啊 巡演什么的 -嗯 |
[1:50:41] | Like, we just got to get back on it, | 我们得重回以前的生活 |
[1:50:42] | you know, everything. | 一切都要继续 |
[1:50:43] | The album, the tour… | 专辑 巡演 |
[1:50:45] | the-the… you know? | 还有…是吧 |
[1:50:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:51:26] | It’s okay, Lou. | 没关系 露 |
[1:51:28] | What? | 什么 |
[1:51:34] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:51:40] | What’s okay? | 什么没关系 |
[1:51:49] | You saved my life. | 你拯救了我 |
[1:51:54] | You made it… | 你让我 |
[1:51:56] | you made it beautiful. | 你让我的人生变得美好 |
[1:52:02] | So it’s okay. | 所以没关系 |
[1:52:05] | What? | 什么 |
[1:52:08] | Why are you saying this? | 你为什么说这些 |
[1:52:17] | You saved my life, too, Rubi. | 你也拯救了我 鲁比 |