Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Soul(心灵奇旅)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Soul(心灵奇旅)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:心灵奇旅
英文名称:Soul
年代:2020

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:35] All right, let’s try somethin’ else. 好吧 我们试试演奏别的
[00:41] From the top. Ready. One, two, three. 从头开始 预备 一 二 三
[00:54] One, two, three, four. 一 二 三 四
[00:57] Stay on the beat. 跟上拍子
[01:00] Two, three, four. 二 三 四
[01:06] That’s C-sharp, horns. 这里是升C调 小号手
[01:09] Two, three… I see you, Caleb. 二 三…我看到你了 迦勒
[01:14] Rachel, now you. 瑞秋 该你了
[01:15] Forgot my sax, Mr G. 加老师 我忘带萨克斯了
[01:17] Okay, she forgot her sax. And now, all you, Connie. 好吧 她忘带萨克斯了 那该你了 康妮
[01:21] Go for it! 来吧
[01:39] Way to go! 真不错
[01:45] Hang on, hang on. What are y’all laughing at? 等等 等等 你们在笑什么
[01:47] So Connie got a little lost in it. 康妮有点忘我了
[01:49] That’s a good thing. 这是好事
[01:51] Look, I remember one time my dad took me to this jazz club, 听着 我爸爸曾带我去过一个爵士乐俱乐部
[01:55] and that’s the last place I wanted to be. 我最不想去的就是那种地方
[01:56] But then I see this guy, 但在那里我见到了一个人
[01:58] and he’s playing these chords with fourths on it, 他用四分音符演奏和弦
[02:01] and then with the minor… 然后加上小调
[02:05] Then he adds the inner voices, and it’s like he’s… 然后他又加上了内心的声音 就好像他在…
[02:07] It’s like he’s singing. 他在唱歌一样
[02:10] And I swear, the next thing I know… 说真的 之后我只记得
[02:11] it’s like he floats off the stage. 他像是从舞台上飘了下来
[02:17] That guy was lost in the music. 他也在音乐中忘我了
[02:18] He was in it, and he took the rest of us with him. 他全情投入 把我们所有人也带进去了
[02:28] And I wanted to learn… 我想学会…
[02:31] how to talk like that. 像他那样演奏
[02:34] That’s when I knew… 那时候我就知道了
[02:39] I was born to play. 我是为演奏而生的
[02:43] Connie knows what I mean. Right, Connie? 康妮明白我的意思 对吧 康妮
[02:45] I’m 12. 我才12岁
[02:50] I’ll be right back. Practise your scales. 我马上回来 好好练你们的音阶
[02:53] Sorry to interrupt, Mr Gardner. 抱歉打断你 加德纳老师
[02:55] You’re doing my ears a favour. 你真是救了我的耳朵
[02:57] Not you, though, you’re good. 不是你的问题 你不错
[02:59] He’s not. 他才没有不错
[03:00] What can I do for you, Principal Arroyo? 有什么能帮你的吗 阿罗约校长
[03:02] I wanted to deliver the good news personally. 我想亲自传达好消息
[03:05] No more part-time for you. 你不用再干兼职了
[03:07] You’re now our full-time band teacher. 你现在升任为我们的全职乐队教师
[03:10] Job security. 就业保障
[03:11] Medical insurance. Pension. 医疗保险 养老金
[03:14] That’s, uh, great. 真是…棒极了
[03:16] Welcome to the M.S. 70 family, Joe. Permanently. 欢迎加入我们的大家庭 乔 永久性的
[03:21] Thanks. 谢谢
[03:35] After all these years, my prayers have been answered. 这么多年了 我的祈祷终于得到了回应
[03:39] A full-time job. 一份全职工作
[03:42] Working man, coming through. 有工作的人来了
[03:43] Yeah, Mom, but I… 嗯 妈 但是我…
[03:44] You’re going to tell them yes, right? 你会接受职位的 对吧
[03:46] Don’t worry, Mom, I got a plan. 别担心 妈 我都计划好了
[03:47] You always got a plan. 你总是说自己计划好了
[03:49] Maybe you need to have a backup plan, too, 或许你还得准备个备用计划
[03:51] for when your plan falls through. 以防你原本的计划失败
[03:53] A backup plan never hurts. 有备无患嘛
[03:54] Joey, we didn’t struggle giving you an education 乔伊 我们拼了老命让你接受教育
[03:57] so you could be a middle-aged man 可不是为了让你人到中年
[03:59] washing your underwear in my shop. 还得来我的店里洗内裤
[04:00] Walking around with a hole in his pants. 裤子上破洞了还接着穿
[04:02] – Yeah, but… – With this job, you’ll be able -嗯 但是… -有了这份工作
[04:04] to put that dead-end gigging behind you. 你就不用再惦记着毫无前途的演出了
[04:06] And Lord knows we need more teachers in this world. 我们这个世界需要更多的老师
[04:09] And just think! Playing music will finally be your real career! 想想看 演奏终于能成为你的正职了
[04:15] So you’re going to tell them yes, right? 所以你会接受职位的 对吧
[04:18] Please say yes. 请一定接受
[04:20] Yeah, definitely. 当然了
[04:21] Good. 很好
[04:28] – Hello? – How you been, Mr G? -喂 -你好吗 加老师
[04:30] It’s Curley. Lamont. Lamont Baker. 我是科里 拉蒙特 拉蒙特·贝克
[04:33] Hey, Curley! Hey, good to hear your voice, man. 科里 接到你的电话真高兴
[04:36] Listen. You can call me Joe now, Curley. 你叫我乔吧 科里
[04:38] I’m not your teacher anymore. 我已经不是你的老师了
[04:39] Oh, okay, Mr Gardner. 好的 加德纳老师
[04:40] Hey, look, I’m the new drummer in the Dorothea Williams Quartet, 我是多萝西娅·威廉姆斯四重奏的新鼓手
[04:44] and we’re kickin’ off our tour 我们巡演的第一场
[04:45] with a show at The Half Note tonight. 是今晚在二分音符俱乐部的演出
[04:47] Dorothea Williams! Are you kidding me? 多萝西娅·威廉姆斯 你开玩笑吧
[04:48] Are you kidding me? Congratulations, man. 开玩笑的吧 祝贺你 老兄
[04:51] I would die a happy man 如果能跟多萝西娅·威廉姆斯合奏
[04:53] if I could perform with Dorothea Williams. 那我真是死而无憾了
[04:56] Oh, well, this could be your lucky day. 那你可真是走运了
[05:19] – Whew, there he is. – Hey, Curley. -你来了 -科里
[05:21] Leon skipping town really put us in a bind, man. 利昂这一走让我们很是为难
[05:23] – Yeah. Uh, I’ll bet. – I’m glad you made it. -那是一定 -还好你赶来了
[05:25] My boy, Bishop, said he sat in with you 我的老伙计毕夏普说去年
[05:27] on a set last year in Brooklyn. 曾跟你一起在布鲁克林演出过
[05:28] Said you were great. 他说你很棒
[05:29] Well, you know, for a coffee shop. 只不过是咖啡店的演出
[05:59] Hey, Dorothea. 多萝西娅
[06:01] This is the cat I was telling you about. 这就是我跟你说过的伙计
[06:03] My old middle school band teacher, Mr Gardner. 以前我中学乐队的老师 加德纳老师
[06:05] Call me Joe, Dorothea. 叫我乔吧 多萝西娅
[06:06] Uh, I mean, Miss Williams. 我是说 威廉姆斯女士
[06:09] It’s a pleasure. Wow. This is amazing. 幸会 实在是太棒了
[06:13] Uh, Joe is Ray Gardner’s son. 乔是雷·加德纳的儿子
[06:16] So, we’re down to middle school band teachers now. 我们现在都降到中学乐队老师这个档次了
[06:22] Get on up here, Teach, we ain’t got all day. 上来吧 老师 没多少时间浪费
[06:31] What… What are we playin’? 我们要…要演奏什么
[08:21] Uh, sorry, I… zone out a little back there. 抱歉 我刚才有点忘我了
[08:27] Joe Gardner, where have you been? 乔·加德纳 你之前都在哪里
[08:29] I’ve been, uh, teaching, middle school band. 我在…中学乐队当老师
[08:32] Uh, but on the weekends, I… 但是周末 我还是会…
[08:33] You got a suit? 你有西装吗
[08:35] Get a suit, Teach. A good suit. 去买套西装 老师 买套好的
[08:37] Back here tonight. First show’s at 9:00. 今晚过来 第一场演出九点开始
[08:39] Soundcheck’s at 7:00. 七点试音
[08:41] We’ll see how you do. 到时候看看你的表现
[08:46] Yes! 太棒了
[08:48] You see that, Dad? That’s what I’m talking about! 看到了吗 爸 这就是我想说的
[08:51] Hey, look up, look up. 看招牌 看招牌
[08:52] You know what that’s gonna say? Joe Gardner! 你知道他们选了谁弹钢琴吗 乔·加德纳
[08:56] You’re never gonna believe what just happened. 你绝对不会相信刚才发生了什么
[08:57] I did it. I got the gig. Yes! 我成功了 我拿到表演机会了 太棒了
[08:59] I… I know. 我知道
[09:01] Dorothea Williams! Can you believe it? 萝西娅·威廉姆斯 你敢相信吗
[09:03] Hey, pal, you’re gonna get hurt! 伙计 你会受伤的
[09:05] Just don’t tell my mom about this. Okay? 别告诉我妈 好吗
[09:08] Forget class. I’m in a different class. 还上什么课 我现在层次不同了
[09:10] I’m in a Dorothea Williams class, buddy. 我加入了萝西娅·威廉姆斯的团队
[09:12] You know what I’m saying? I’m… 你明白我的意思吗
[09:14] Sorry! 抱歉
[09:32] What the… 怎么回事
[09:42] Hello? 有人吗
[09:45] Hello? 有人吗
[09:58] What the… 怎么回事
[10:05] Hello! 你们好
[10:08] Hello. 你们好
[10:09] Oh, what’s your name, honey? 你叫什么名字 亲爱的
[10:11] Uh, I’m Joe. Joe Gardner. 我叫乔 乔·加德纳
[10:12] Look, I’m not supposed to be here. 听着 我不该在这里
[10:16] Must have been sudden for you. 对你来说一定很突然
[10:18] You see, Joe, I’m 106 years old. 乔 我已经106岁了
[10:21] Been waiting a long time for this. 早就等着这一刻了
[10:24] – For what? – The Great Beyond. -等什么 -往生
[10:30] The Great Beyond? 往生
[10:31] – As in, as in beyond life? – Yeah. -是来世的意思吗 -对
[10:35] That’s death right there? 那边就是死亡吗
[10:38] Exciting, isn’t it? 令人激动 不是吗
[10:40] No, no, no, listen. 不不不 听我说
[10:41] I have a gig tonight. I can’t die now. 我今晚有演出 我不能死
[10:43] Well, I really don’t think you have a lot to say about this. 我想这件事可不是你说了算
[10:46] Yes. Yes, I do. 不 不 我说了算
[10:47] I’m not dying the very day I got my shot. 我不能在得到机会的当天死去
[10:50] I’m due. Heck, I’m overdue. 这是我应得的 见鬼 我等太久了
[10:53] I’m outta here. 我要离开这里
[10:54] I don’t think you’re supposed to go that way. 那边应该不是你该走的方向
[10:57] This can’t happen. I’m not dyin’ today. 不能这样 我今天不能死
[10:58] Not when my life just started. 我的人生才刚开始
[11:10] What was that? Wait. 什么情况 慢着
[11:11] I’m not finished. I gotta get back. 我还有未竟之事 我得回去
[11:13] I don’t wanna die! 我不想死
[11:14] I’m not done. I’m not done. Run! 我没玩完 没有 快跑啊
[11:17] – Why aren’t you running? – I don’t know. -你们怎么不跑 -不知道
[11:19] – What’s wrong with you people? – I don’t know. -你们怎么回事 -不知道
[11:25] I’m not done. 我还没结束
[11:34] Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. 天啊 我的天
[11:36] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Excuse me. 抱歉 抱歉 借过
[11:40] Help! I’m not done. I gotta get back. 救命 我还没完 我得回去
[11:46] Oh, my… Oh, my goodness. 天…我的天
[13:10] What? 什么
[13:15] Now, now, everyone, 好了好了 所有人注意
[13:17] let’s give the mentor some room. 咱们给导师一点空间
[13:19] Sorry, new souls. 37, that’s enough. 抱歉了 新灵魂 37 别闹了
[13:22] Hey, everyone, look here. Quiet coyote. 大家看我这里 安静狼
[13:26] Quiet coyote. 安静狼
[13:29] Who… Who are you? 你是谁
[13:30] I am the coming together 我是宇宙中
[13:32] of all quantised fields of the universe. 所有量子场的集结
[13:35] Appearing in a form your feeble human brain can comprehend. 呈现成你们人类的小脑子能理解的样子
[13:38] – What? – You can call me Jerry. -啥 -你可以叫我杰瑞
[13:39] Jerry, okay. 杰瑞 好吧
[13:42] Is this heaven? 这里是天堂吗
[13:45] No. 不是
[13:46] Is it H-E-double hockey sticks? 这里是土也犭讠犬吗
[13:49] – Hell. – Hell, hell, hell. -地狱 -地狱 地狱
[13:53] – Quiet coyote. – Hell. -安静狼 -地狱
[13:55] It’s easy to get turned around. 确实很容易搞糊涂
[13:56] This isn’t the Great Beyond. It’s the Great Before. 这里不是往生 这里是生前
[14:00] The Great Before? 生前
[14:02] We call it the You Seminar now. Rebranding. 现在叫”本我研讨会”了 新形象
[14:07] Hell. 地狱
[14:08] No, no. You’re here! 不 你在这里
[14:16] Does this mean I’m dead? 这是不是意味着我死了
[14:18] Not yet. 还没死
[14:19] Your body’s in a holding pattern. 你的身体处在停滞状态
[14:21] It’s complicated. 说来复杂
[14:22] I’ll get you back to your group. 我带你回你的小组去
[14:30] Come on, little souls, get on up here. 来吧 灵魂们 都上来
[14:36] Welcome to the You Seminar. 欢迎来到本我研讨会
[14:40] You are in for a treat. 你们会不虚此行的
[14:55] – That’s weird. – What is it? -奇怪 -怎么了
[14:57] – The count’s off. – Excuse me? -计数对不上 -什么
[14:59] There’s a soul missing. The count’s off. 少了一个灵魂 计数对不上
[15:06] Okay, first stop is the Excitable Pavilion. 好了 第一站是易兴奋馆
[15:10] You four. In you go. 你们四个 去吧
[15:20] You five, you’ll be aloof. And you two, why not? 你们五个去冷漠馆 还有你俩 也去吧
[15:29] Oh, wait a minute. 等一下
[15:30] This is where personalities come from? 性格就是这么来的吗
[15:31] Of course. Do you think people are just born with them? 当然 不然你以为凭空生来就有吗
[15:39] So, uh, how do they get to Earth, then? 那他们怎么去地球
[15:41] Well, they use the Earth portal. 要用地球传送门
[15:49] Once they get a complete personality, of course. 当然 要等他们形成完整的性格之后
[15:52] Hello? Hello? 人呢 喂
[16:05] Goodbye. 再见
[16:20] Wait, wait, wait. 等等 别啊
[16:45] You sure get lost a lot. 你还真爱走丢啊
[16:47] All righty, mentors. 好了 导师们
[16:49] – Just find your name here… – Hello, Jerry… -来这里找自己的名字 -杰瑞
[16:51] – and join us inside. – …got a lost mentor for you. -然后到里面去 -给你带了个走丢的导师
[16:53] Thanks, Jerry. 谢了 杰瑞
[16:53] Uh, look, I’m not sure I’m supposed to be here. 听着 我觉得不该在这里
[16:56] I understand. 我理解
[16:58] Mentoring isn’t for everyone. 不是人人都适合当导师的
[16:59] You’re more than welcome to opt out. 非常欢迎你退出
[17:02] Actually, on second thought, 其实吧 我又一想
[17:03] you know, the mentoring sounds like fun. 当导师听起来也挺有意思的
[17:06] I’m glad to hear it. Jerry will take it from here. 很高兴你这么说 接下来交给杰瑞了
[17:09] Thanks, Jerry. Head right on over there to Jerry. 谢了 杰瑞 去杰瑞那边吧
[17:12] Thank you, Jerry. 谢了 杰瑞
[17:13] Is everyone here named Jerry? 这里的人都叫杰瑞吗
[17:14] Good luck! 祝好运
[17:15] Jerry, we’ve got a problem. 杰瑞 有麻烦了
[17:17] – Hello, there, Terry. – The count’s off. -你好啊 泰瑞 -计数对不上
[17:21] I seriously doubt that. 我深表怀疑
[17:22] The count hasn’t been off in centuries. 计数已经几个世纪没出过问题了
[17:24] 151,000 souls go into the Great Beyond every day. 每天都有15.1万个灵魂踏入往生
[17:27] That’s 105.2 souls per minute, Jerry. 也就是每分钟105.2个灵魂 杰瑞
[17:30] 1.75 souls per second. 每秒1.75个
[17:34] And I count every single one of ’em. 而我会数清他们每一个
[17:35] Yep. I’m aware. 是的 我知道
[17:36] It’s my job to keep track of this stuff, Jerry. 我的工作就是盯好计数 杰瑞
[17:39] I’m the accountant. 我是会计师
[17:40] And we all think you’re doing a wonderful job, 而我们都觉得你做得非常棒
[17:43] – Don’t we, everyone? – Absolutely. -是吧 大伙 -绝对的
[17:44] Looks good from where this guy’s standing. 从这人的角度来看挺棒的
[17:45] I’d say no. 我并不觉得
[17:46] I’m always counting. I’m counting right now. 我总是在数数 我现在就在数
[17:49] You blinked five times since I started talking. Six. 从我开始说话起 你眨了五次眼 六次了
[17:52] Right. Since accounting is your job, 好的 既然计数是你的工作
[17:54] why don’t you figure out the problem? 那你就把问题解决了吧
[17:56] – Maybe I will. – Wonderful. -也许我会的 -好极了
[18:05] Hello again, Terry. 又见面了 泰瑞
[18:06] Don’t play dumb with me. 别跟我装疯卖傻
[18:10] Okay, here we go. 好 来吧
[18:14] “A.” 从A开始
[18:30] Hello, there, mentors. 各位导师大家好啊
[18:32] I’m Jerry, a counselor here at the You Seminar. 我是杰瑞 本我研讨会的顾问
[18:36] Now you don’t remember it, but you’ve been here before. 你们已经不记得了 但你们以前来过
[18:39] But don’t worry, forgetting the trauma of childbirth 不过别担心 忘记出生时的痛苦
[18:42] is one of the great gifts of the universe. 是宇宙最美好的礼物之一
[18:45] Here at the You Seminar, 在本我研讨会中
[18:46] all new souls are given unique and individual personalities. 所有新灵魂都会被给予独一无二的性格
[18:51] I’m an agreeable sceptic who’s cautious yet flamboyant. 我是个招人喜欢的怀疑论者 谨慎又浮夸
[18:54] I’m an irritable wallflower who’s dangerously curious. 我是个暴躁的旁观者 对凡事都好奇得可怕
[18:58] I’m a manipulative megalomaniac who’s intensely opportunistic. 我是个操纵人心的自大狂 强烈崇尚投机取巧
[19:03] this one might be a handful. 这个灵魂可能很难搞
[19:06] But that’s Earth’s problem. 不过那是地球的麻烦了
[19:08] You’ll notice these souls are all missing something. 你们会注意到这些灵魂都缺了点东西
[19:11] What goes in this spot? 这一格里应该填什么
[19:13] Well, these souls need their “spark”. 这些灵魂需要他们的”火花”
[19:16] And that’s where you come in. 而这就需要你们发挥作用了
[19:18] Maybe you will find their spark 也许你们能帮他们
[19:20] in the Hall of Everything, 在万物殿堂中找到火花
[19:22] where literally anything on Earth could inspire. 在那里 地球上的万事万物都可能是灵感
[19:26] Or perhaps you’ll prefer the Hall of You, 或许你们会更喜欢本我殿堂
[19:29] featuring a selection of moments from your own inspiring life. 由你们一生中的片段精选组成
[19:34] And just what is this spark? 这火花到底是什么呢
[19:47] I know you’re all excited to get to work, 我知道你们都迫不及待想去工作了
[19:50] so good luck finding the spark. 祝各位好运 都能找到火花
[19:53] Find the spark. 找到火花
[19:55] Wow, that was informative. 刚才那段真是太长知识了
[19:57] Now, it’s time for my favourite part of the programme, 现在到了活动中我最爱的环节了
[20:00] matching you mentors with your soul mates. 匹配导师和灵魂伙伴
[20:04] Our first mentor is Maria Martinez. 第一位导师是玛丽亚·马丁内斯
[20:07] Maria, come on down. 玛丽亚 请下来
[20:09] Maria was a rare disease specialist 玛丽亚生前是墨西哥大学的
[20:11] from the University of Mexico. 罕见病专家
[20:14] I’m cured. I’m cured. 治好了 治好了
[20:17] She’ll be matched with one of my favourites, 与她配对的是我最喜欢的一个
[20:19] soul number 108,210,121,415. 108210121415号灵魂
[20:24] Congratulations! Off you go. 恭喜 去吧
[20:27] Our next mentor is Bjorn T. Börgensson. 下一位导师是比约恩·T·伯根森
[20:33] Dr Börgensson is a world-renowned child psychologist 伯根森博士生前是位誉满全球的儿童心理学家
[20:36] who was recently awarded a Nobel Prize. 最近刚获得了诺贝尔奖
[20:39] I see pain, death, destruction. 我看到了痛苦 死亡 毁灭
[20:42] – How about now? – A pretty butterfly. -那现在呢 -一只美丽的蝴蝶
[20:46] Dr Börgensson will be matched with soul number 22. 与伯根森博士配对的是22灵魂
[20:51] Oh, we’re gonna get into this now. Excuse me. 又来这出了 失陪一下
[20:55] 22, you come out of this dimension right now. 22 立刻从这个空间出来
[20:58] How many times do I have to tell you? I don’t wanna go to Earth. 我要告诉你多少遍 我不想去地球
[21:01] – Stop fighting this, 22. – I don’t wanna. -别再抵抗了 22 -我不想去
[21:02] You will go to Earth 你要去地球
[21:03] – and have a life. – Make me! -度过自己的人生 -你逼我啊
[21:05] 22 has been at the You Seminar for quite some time 22在本我研讨会待了有一段时间了
[21:07] and has had such notable mentors as Gandhi, 她配对过不少德高望重的导师 比如甘地
[21:10] Abraham Lincoln, and Mother Teresa. 亚伯拉罕·林肯 以及特蕾莎修女
[21:13] I made her cry. 我把她弄哭了
[21:14] – Ignore that. – Put me down. -别听她的 -放我下去
[21:15] We’re truly glad to have you here, Dr Börgensson. 你能来此我们十分高兴 伯根森博士
[21:21] It is an honour having you prepare 22 for Earth. 能让你帮22做好去地球的准备是我们的荣幸
[21:24] I’m gonna make you wish you never died. 我会让你后悔自己死了
[21:26] Most people wish that, 22. 大部分人的确后悔 22
[21:29] Off you go. Bye! 去吧 再见
[21:36] Where are we? 我们这是在哪
[21:38] That’s great progress. 进步很大
[21:39] You should be very proud. Step by step. 你应该感到骄傲 一步一步来
[21:41] In celebration of Dr Börgensson’s body of work, 为颂扬伯根森博士的研究成果
[21:46] These past few weeks, I have seen such growth. 过去的几周 效果显著
[21:47] So many people I’d like to thank, of course. 当然 有许多我想感谢的人
[21:49] Okay, look, I’m sure your life was amazing 好吧 你的人生肯定很精彩
[21:51] and you did amazing things, 你做过了不起的事
[21:53] but here’s what we’re gonna do. 但接下来是这样
[21:54] We’re gonna stand here in silence for a little bit, 我们现在安静地在这里待一会
[21:56] then we go back out, you say you tried, 然后回去 你说你尽力了
[21:57] I go back to not living my non-life 我回去接着过没有生命的生活
[21:59] and you go to the Great Beyond. 而你去往生
[22:00] – No, look. – Talk all you want, Bjorn. -不 听着 -随你怎么说 比约恩
[22:01] It’s not gonna work, anyway. 不管怎样都没用的
[22:03] I’ve had thousands of mentors who failed and now hate me. 已经有无数个失败后对我心怀怨恨的导师了
[22:06] Mother Teresa… 特蕾莎修女
[22:07] I have compassion for every soul. 我对每个灵魂都心怀怜悯
[22:10] Except you. I don’t like you. 除了你 我不喜欢你
[22:11] Copernicus… 哥白尼
[22:12] The world doesn’t revolve around you, 22. 世界不是绕着你转的 22
[22:15] Muhammad Ali… 拳王阿里
[22:16] You are the greatest pain in the butt. 你真是世界上最难缠的人
[22:19] Marie Antoinette… 玛丽·安托瓦内特
[22:20] Nobody can help you! Nobody! 没人帮得了你 没有人
[22:22] Thanks, but no thanks, Doc. 谢谢 但是不用了 博士
[22:23] I already know everything about Earth, 我已经对地球了如指掌了
[22:25] and it’s not worth the trouble. 它不值得我这么辛苦
[22:26] Come on, don’t you want to fill out your pass? 别这样 你难道不想填满通行证吗
[22:28] You know, I’m comfortable up here. 我在这待得挺舒服
[22:30] I have my routine. 我有固定日程
[22:32] I float in mist, I do my Sudoku puzzles, 在雾里飘来飘去 玩数独游戏
[22:34] and then, like, once a week, 然后 大概一周一次吧
[22:35] they make me come to one of these You Seminars. 他们逼我去参加本我研讨会
[22:37] It’s not great, but I know what to expect. 这样的日子虽平淡 但一切皆在掌控之中
[22:38] Look, kid, I’m not… Can I just be honest with you? 小家伙 我不是…我跟你说实话吧
[22:41] I’m not Bjorn Borgenstein or whatever his name is. 我不是比约恩·伯根森 如果他叫这名的话
[22:43] I’m not even a mentor. 我甚至都不是导师
[22:45] Not a mentor? 你不是导师
[22:49] Reverse psychology. 逆反心理学
[22:51] You really are a good shrink, Doctor. 你的确是个好心理医生 博士
[22:54] Carl Jung already tried that. 卡尔·荣格早就试过这招了
[22:55] Stop talking! My unconscious mind hates you! 别说了 我的潜意识都恨死你了
[22:59] Is there any way to show a different life in this place? 有法子在这里看别的人生吗
[23:12] Wait. You’re really not Bjorn Börgensson? 慢着 你真的不是比约恩·伯根森吗
[23:18] It’s my life. 这是我的人生
[23:19] Um, excuse me, what’s going on here? 等等 这些是什么情况
[23:22] Binaca breath spray? Cheap cologne? 比那卡口气清新剂 还有廉价古龙水
[23:26] Man, who curated this exhibit? 天啊 这展览是谁策划的
[23:28] You did. 是你
[23:31] Oh, my goodness. It’s Cedric’s rap group. No! 我的老天 这是塞德里克说唱乐队 不要啊
[23:36] No, don’t look at that stuff. Let’s look over here. 不 别看这些 我们去那边看看
[23:40] Dad, I don’t wanna go. 爸 我不想去
[23:42] I don’t like jazz. 我不喜欢爵士
[23:43] Black improvisational music. 黑人即兴音乐
[23:45] It’s one of our great contributions to American culture. 是我们对美国文化最了不起的贡献
[23:47] At least give it a chance, Joey. 至少给它一次机会 乔伊
[23:53] This is where it all started. 一切都由此开始
[23:54] This is the moment where I fell in love with jazz. 就在这一刻 我爱上了爵士乐
[23:59] Listen to that. 你听
[23:59] See, the tune is just an excuse to bring out the you. 曲子只是展示自我的媒介
[24:03] And that’s why I became a jazz musician. 正因如此 我成为了爵士乐手
[24:07] It’s not what we’re looking for. 这不是我们要找的音乐
[24:09] Wait a minute, that’s not how I remember it going down. 等等 我印象里不是这样的
[24:12] Come back when you have something. 等你有点真本事再来吧
[24:14] – Sorry, Joe. – Sorry, Joe. -抱歉 乔 -抱歉 乔
[24:16] We’re looking for something different. 我们要找的是独特的音乐
[24:18] Two, three, four. 二 三 四
[24:40] My life was meaningless. 我的人生毫无意义
[24:51] No, no, no. 不 不行
[24:53] No, I will not accept this. 不 我不接受
[24:54] Kid, give me that badge. I’m goin’ back to my body. 小家伙 把徽章给我 我要回自己的身体里去
[24:58] Oh, yeah, sure. Here. 没问题 给你
[25:09] Unless it becomes an Earth Pass, I’m stuck with it. 在它变成地球通行证之前 我摆脱不了它
[25:14] Well, what if I help you turn it into an Earth Pass? 要是我帮你把它变成地球通行证呢
[25:17] Will you give it to me then? 到那时你会给我吗
[25:20] Wait… 等一下
[25:21] I’ve never thought of that. I’d get to skip life. 我还真没想过这办法 我能跳过人生
[25:25] So, yes! 当然可以
[25:27] But we gotta get this thing to change first, 但我们得先让这东西改变
[25:29] and I’ve never been able to get it to change. 我一直都没法让它改变
[25:31] Come on. I know all about sparks. 来吧 我最了解火花了
[25:33] Because mine is piano. 因为我的火花就是钢琴
[25:46] Really? Nothin’ at all? 当真吗 你什么都没感觉到
[25:49] Oh, no, not jazz, just music. 不是针对爵士乐 所有音乐都一样
[25:52] I don’t like music sounds. 我不喜欢音乐的声音
[25:54] It feels like a little too much. 感觉有点太过了
[25:57] Well, I’m not going out like this. 我不能就这么出去
[25:59] Where’s that, uh, Hall of Everything? 那个万物殿堂在哪里
[26:05] I’ll be right back. 我去去就回
[26:06] Don’t get ahead of yourself, pal. 别操之过急 老兄
[26:08] By the way, why do you sound like a middle-aged white lady? 对了 为什么你听起来像个中年白人妇女
[26:10] I don’t. 并不是
[26:11] This is all an illusion. 这都是幻觉
[26:12] This whole place is a hypothetical. 这里的一切都是假想
[26:14] I could sound like this if I wanted to. 如果我想 我能让声音变成这样
[26:16] Or sound like this instead. 或者是这样
[26:18] I could even sound like you. 甚至可以变成你的声音
[26:19] Life is so unfair. 生活如此不公
[26:20] I don’t wanna die. Somebody call the wambulance. 我不想死 谁快叫辆救护车
[26:24] I just use this voice because it annoys people. 我用这声音 因为它惹人不爽
[26:26] It’s very effective. 十分有效
[26:32] Don’t worry, they’re fine. 别担心 他们没事
[26:36] You can’t crush a soul here. 在这里打不垮灵魂
[26:37] That’s what life on Earth is for. 只有地球上的生活才能
[26:39] Very witty. 真幽默
[26:43] Okay. Here we are. 好了 到了
[26:45] This is the Hall of Everything. 这里就是万物殿堂
[26:58] Yes! 太棒了
[27:05] Congratulations! 恭喜
[27:06] So, where do you want to start? 你想从哪里开始
[27:07] Come on. 来吧
[27:10] Croissants, cakes. Baking could be your spark. 可颂 蛋糕 也许你的火花是烘焙
[27:13] Yeah! But, um, I don’t get it. 太好了 但我没什么兴趣
[27:15] – Just smell it. – Can’t, and neither can you. -你闻闻 -闻不到 你也是一样
[27:17] What? 什么
[27:18] You’re right. I can’t smell. 你说得对 我闻不到
[27:20] We can’t… We can’t taste, either? 我们不能…我们也不能品尝味道吗
[27:22] All that stuff is in your body. 所有的感觉都属于你的身体
[27:25] – No smell, no taste. – Or touch. See? -没有嗅觉 也没味觉 -也没触觉 看吧
[27:32] Okay, I get it. Moving on. 好吧 我懂了 翻篇吧
[27:35] Isn’t this exciting? 是不是很刺激
[27:37] The fire is so pretty. 火可真美
[27:38] I kinda wanna let it spread. 我有点想让它蔓延开来
[27:40] Nope. 不行
[27:42] Hands are hard. 手真难画
[27:43] How about a librarian? They’re cool. 图书管理员怎么样 他们很酷
[27:45] Yes, amazing. 对 非常好
[27:46] Who wouldn’t like working at a thankless job 谁会不喜欢做那种吃力不讨好
[27:48] you’re always in danger of losing due to budget cuts? 又随时可能因预算削减而被裁员的工作呢
[27:50] Though I do like the idea of randomly shushing people. 虽然我确实很喜欢想嘘谁就嘘谁的感觉
[27:52] – Look, obviously this… – Shh! -很显然这… -嘘
[27:53] Oh, yeah, that’s good. 确实感觉不错
[27:56] Meh. 没兴趣
[27:58] Meh. 没兴趣
[27:59] Meh. 没兴趣
[28:03] Meh. 没兴趣
[28:07] Well, I think that’s everything. 应该全过了一遍了
[28:09] – Sorry. – You told me you’d try. -抱歉 -你跟我说你会尝试的
[28:12] I did. I’m telling the truth. 我试了啊 我说的感受都是真的
[28:13] If there’s one thing I’m not, it’s a liar. 无论如何 我不是骗子
[28:15] Unlike Abraham Lincoln. 我可不像亚伯拉罕·林肯
[28:17] You’re really okay being on a penny? 你当真不介意你的头像被刻在一美分硬币上吗
[28:19] Well, of course. It’s an honour. 当然不介意 这是我的荣幸
[28:21] Okay, but they put Andrew Jackson on the 20. 但安德鲁·杰克逊的头像被印在了二十美元上
[28:23] Jackson! 杰克逊
[28:24] What can I say, Joe? Earth is boring. 我还能说什么呢 乔伊 地球很无聊
[28:27] Well, what else can we do, then? 那我们还能做什么
[28:28] Because we’re running out of time. 因为我们快没时间了
[28:29] Yeah, you know, time’s not really a thing here. 时间在这里无关紧要
[28:31] Time’s up! 时间到
[28:32] Nice try, Bjorn, but no need to feel bad. 挺努力啊 比约恩 不过不用难过
[28:35] 22 here can be a bit of a challenge. 22在这里算是个难题
[28:37] Even though I can’t feel it, please don’t touch me. 虽然我感觉不到 但是请你不要碰我
[28:38] So, let’s get you to the Great Beyond. 我来送你去往生吧
[28:43] Wait. We forgot to try breakdancer. 等等 我们忘记试试霹雳舞了
[28:46] Yeah! I think that’s gonna be my thing. 对 那应该就是我的火花
[28:48] Poppin’ and lockin’. Windmills. 机械舞 锁舞 风车旋转
[28:50] Settling my disputes with dance. 用舞蹈解决纠纷
[28:52] Can we have one more minute to go back and try breakdancer? 能再给我们点时间回去试试霹雳舞吗
[28:54] Please, Jerry? 拜托了 杰瑞
[28:55] You look really good today, Jerry. 你今天看起来真精神 杰瑞
[28:57] Oh, okay. I’ve never seen 22 this enthused. 好吧 我从没见22这么兴奋过
[29:00] Good for you, Dr Börgensson. 你真了不起 伯根森博士
[29:05] Run. 快跑
[29:08] In here. 进来
[29:18] Here it is. 到了
[29:21] Where does it lead? 这是通向哪里
[29:21] Hey, you ask too many questions. 你问题太多了
[29:23] How about you zip it for a minute, m’kay? 你能不能把嘴巴闭上一会儿
[29:24] – And we’re going there why? – ‘Cause I know a guy there. -我们为什么要去那 -因为那有个我认识的人
[29:26] A guy who can help. A guy like you. 一个能帮上忙的像你一样的人
[29:28] Like me? As in, alive? 像我一样是指还活着吗
[29:30] Wait, are you actually helping me? 慢着 你居然要帮我吗
[29:33] Joe, I have been here for who knows how long, 乔 我待在这里都不知道多久了
[29:35] and I’ve never seen anything that’s made me want to live. 从未遇到任何事物能激起我对生命的向往
[29:38] And then, you come along. Your life is sad and pathetic. 然后你出现了 你的生活乏味又可悲
[29:42] And you’re working so hard to get back to it. 而你还那么努力想要重回地球
[29:44] Why? I mean, this I gotta see. 这是为什么 我得去一探究竟
[29:47] Okay, let’s go. 好吧 我们走
[29:57] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[29:59] You know how when you humans are really into something 你知道当你们人类沉浸于某个事物上时
[30:01] and it feels like you’re in another place? 会感觉自己进入了另一个世界吧
[30:03] Feels like you’re in the zone, right? 仿佛进入了忘我境界
[30:05] – Yeah. – Well, this is the zone. -对 -这里就是忘我境界
[30:07] It’s the space between the physical and spiritual. 物质与精神之间的空间
[30:09] Wait a minute. I was here. Today, doing my audition. 等等 我来过这里 就在今天试演的时候
[30:13] This must be where musicians come when they get into a flow. 这里一定是音乐家进入忘我状态时来的地方
[30:16] Not just musicians. Watch this. 不只是音乐家 看好了
[30:18] O, Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou… 罗密欧 罗密欧 为什么你是…
[30:23] Line! 提词
[30:27] Check this out. 看看这个
[30:28] I have been messing with this team for decades. 几十年来我一直在干扰这支球队
[30:32] And the Knicks lose another one. 尼克斯队又输掉一场比赛
[30:34] All right. All right. Where’s this guy you know? 行了 行了 你认识的那个家伙在哪里
[30:37] I gotta get back to my gig. 我得回去演出
[30:38] – Okay. I mean, he’s usually down here. – What the… -好了 他一般就在这里 -什么
[30:41] Make a trade. 做单交易
[30:41] Make a trade. Make a trade. 做单交易 做单交易
[30:44] – What is that? – Shh! -那是什么 -嘘
[30:46] Make a trade. Make a trade. 做单交易 做单交易
[30:48] Run! 快跑
[30:48] Make a trade, make a trade, make a trade! 做单交易 做单交易 做单交易
[31:09] Oh! Ahoy there, fellow astral travellers. 你们好啊 精神世界的旅行伙伴们
[31:12] Good to see you again, 22. 很高兴再次见到你 22
[31:14] Moonwind, how are ya? 明月清风 你还好吗
[31:16] On the brink of madness, thanks for asking. 我在发疯的边缘 谢谢关心
[31:17] Hey, got a request for you. 请你帮个忙
[31:18] Uh, yeah. I’m trying to get back to my body. 我想重回我的身体
[31:21] Can you help me? 你能帮我吗
[31:22] That’s what we do. 我们就是干这个的
[31:24] We are the mystics without borders. 我们是无边界神秘主义者
[31:26] Devoted to helping the lost souls of Earth find their way. 致力于帮助地球那些迷失的灵魂找到归路
[31:29] I’m Moonwind Stardancer at your service. 我是明月清风·明星舞者 随时为您效劳
[31:31] That’s Windstar Dreamermoon, 那位是清风明星·明月追梦人
[31:32] Dancerstar Windmoon, 舞者明星·清风明月
[31:33] and that’s Dreamerwind Dreamerdreamer. 那位是清风追梦人·追梦追梦人
[31:35] These weirdos are going to help me get back? 这些怪人要帮我回去吗
[31:36] Just wait. 等着瞧
[31:38] Let’s get this lost soul back home. 我们来送这个迷失的灵魂回家
[31:40] Make a trade. 做单交易
[31:42] Make a trade. Make a trade. 做单交易 做单交易
[31:45] Poor fellow. 可怜的伙计
[31:46] Some people just can’t let go of their own anxieties and obsessions, 有些人就是不愿放下自己的焦虑和执念
[31:49] leaving them lost and disconnected from life. 害得自己迷失方向游离地球
[31:51] And this is the result. 结果就是这样
[31:53] Make a trade. Make a trade. 做单交易 做单交易
[31:55] Make a trade. Make a trade. 做单交易 做单交易
[31:57] Make a trade? 做单交易
[31:59] Looks like another hedge fund manager. 看来又是一位对冲基金经理人
[32:01] Now, to reconnect to your earthly body. 我们现在来重新连结你在地球的身体
[32:09] That’s me. 那是我
[32:11] Thank you. 谢谢你
[32:17] What am I doing with my life? 我这辈子都在干什么
[32:21] I’m alive! I’m alive! Free yourselves! 我还活着 我还活着 解放自我吧
[32:25] It’s beautiful! 太美好了
[32:27] He got back just like that? 他这么简单就回去了吗
[32:29] So this is all I had to do to get back to my body? 这样做就能回到我的身体里了吗
[32:34] Egads, man! 天啊 天啊
[32:36] Joe, are you dead? 乔 你死了吗
[32:38] No, no. Well, not yet. 没 没死 还没死
[32:40] Can you help me get back? 你能帮我回去吗
[32:42] We’ve never connected an untethered soul back to its body before. 我们从没试过帮断连的灵魂与身体重新连接
[32:45] But perhaps if we travel to a thin spot… 不过如果去薄弱点…
[32:49] Yes! All aboard! 没错 所有人上船
[32:50] Anchors away! 开船
[32:52] ♪ Keep a clean nose ♪ ♪ 安分守己 ♪
[32:54] ♪ Watch the plain clothes ♪ ♪ 小心便衣♪
[32:55] ♪ You don’t need a weather man to know which way the wind blows ♪ ♪ 不用预报 就知风向 ♪
[33:02] So if your souls are here, where are your bodies? 如果你们的灵魂在这里 那你们的身体在哪里
[33:04] Well, on Earth, of course. 当然是在地球了
[33:06] My body is in a trance in Palawan. 我的身体正在巴拉望岛发呆
[33:08] I’m playing the Saraswati veena in Tibet. 我正在西藏弹维纳琴
[33:11] I’m a shamanic healer meditating in Berkeley, California. 我是萨满治疗师 正在加州伯克利冥想
[33:13] And let me guess, 让我猜一猜
[33:14] you’re drumming, chanting, and meditating? 你在击鼓 诵经 冥想吗
[33:16] Yes. Something like that. 是 差不多吧
[33:21] I’m in New York City, on the corner of 14th and 7th. 我在纽约第十四街和第七大道路口拐角处
[33:23] Oh, yeah, that’s right up from Tony Tony Tonios. 就在托尼·托尼·托尼欧斯附近
[33:25] Yes, precisely. 没错 正是那里
[33:27] And what about you? I thought you hated Earth. 那你呢 我还以为你讨厌地球
[33:29] Yeah, I’m not stuck with a body. 没有身体束缚我
[33:31] So I can go wherever I want. 所以我来去自由
[33:32] I’m a nobody, get it? 我谁都不是 明白吗
[33:34] We mystics meet in this glorious landscape every Tuesday. 我们神秘主义者每周二相聚于这个美丽的地方
[33:43] So many of them. Sad. 这么多迷失的灵魂 真可悲
[33:46] You know, lost souls are not that different 迷失的灵魂和神游于忘我境界的灵魂
[33:48] from those in the zone. 并无太大区别
[33:50] – What? – The zone is enjoyable, -什么 -忘我境界的确令人愉悦
[33:52] but when that joy becomes an obsession, 可是一旦沉溺其中
[33:54] one becomes disconnected from life. 人就会脱离生活迷失自我
[33:56] Gotta find it. 必须找到它
[33:57] Gotta find it. Gotta find it. 必须找到它 必须找到它
[34:00] For a time, I was a lost soul myself. 我自己也曾迷失过
[34:03] – Really? – Tetris. -是吗 -沉迷于俄罗斯方块
[34:10] There you are. 到了
[34:11] We’ll have you back in no time. 我们马上就送你回去
[34:18] Now, since you don’t have a connection to your body, 因为你和身体的连接断开了
[34:20] you will have to tune back into your physical surroundings. 你得和自己的身体状态同调
[34:27] Close your eyes. 闭眼
[34:28] Breathe into your crown chakra. 用你的顶轮呼吸
[34:34] Do we really need all this? 这些真有必要吗
[34:36] Yes! 有
[34:39] Do you have a piano on board? I could focus with that. 你船上有钢琴吗 我这样没法集中精力
[34:41] No pianos, Joe. You must focus. 没有钢琴 乔 你必须专心
[34:44] Imagine silence. 想象周围一片宁静
[34:49] Now, concentrate on where your body is. 注意力集中 感受你身体的位置
[34:53] Listen for cues. 倾听 寻找蛛丝马迹
[35:07] That’s it. You’re doing it. 很好 你做到了
[35:12] No peeking. Maintain your meditative state 别偷看 保持冥想
[35:14] or you’ll break the connection. 不然连接就断了
[35:15] Now, see if you can smell and feel where your body is. 试试看你能不能闻到 感觉到身体周围的环境
[35:21] I hear a heart monitor. 我听到心脏监护仪的声音
[35:26] I can smell hand sanitiser. 闻到免洗消毒液的味道
[35:29] Yes. Yes! Good. 对 对 很好
[35:32] I think I can feel my feet. 我好像能感觉到我的脚
[35:36] I feel fur. 毛茸茸的
[35:37] Did you find a next of kin? 你找到他的亲属了吗
[35:38] I feel fur. 毛茸茸的
[35:41] Did you hear that? 你听到了吗
[35:42] Oh, the therapy cat is working. 猫咪疗法起效了
[35:45] Am I close? When can I jump in? 是不是快了 我什么时候可以跳下去
[35:47] Look! There I am. 看 那就是我
[35:49] There I am. 我在那里
[35:51] His heart rate is increasing. 他的心率在上升
[35:53] I’ll get the doctor. 我去叫医生来
[35:53] Mr Mittens, you stay right there. 白手套先生 你待着别动
[35:55] – What are we waiting for? – No, Joe, don’t rush this. -我们还等什么呢 -不 乔 别心急
[35:56] – It’s not the right time. – No, it’s my time. -时候还没到 -不 到时候了
[35:58] Wait, not me! 等等 别带上我
[36:17] I did it. I did it! I’m back. 我成功了 我成功了 我回来了
[36:21] What the… 怎么回事
[36:24] No. 不
[36:26] No. No. No. 不不不
[36:29] I’m in the cat? 我在猫身体里
[36:30] Wait a minute. If I’m in here, then who… 等等 如果我在猫身体里 那谁…
[36:32] – What? – You’re in my body! -什么 -你进了我的身体
[36:34] – You’re in the cat? – Wait, wait, that’s my body. -你进了猫的身体 -等等 那是我的身体
[36:36] – I’m in a body! No! – Why are you in my body? -我进了身体 不 -你为什么在我身体里
[36:39] I don’t wanna be a cat. I hate cats! 我不想当猫 我讨厌猫
[36:41] Oh, it’s disgusting. 真恶心
[36:42] That Moonwind guy, he messed this up. 那个叫明月清风的 他搞砸了
[36:45] Doc, you gotta help me. That’s my body, but I’m trapped… 医生 你得帮帮我 那是我的身体 但我被困在…
[36:50] Oh, no, they can’t understand me. 不 他们听不懂
[36:52] They think you’re me. You gotta try. 他们以为你是我 你来说
[36:55] Miss Doctor, we have a problem. 医生女士 我们出了点问题
[36:56] I’m an unborn soul and I wanna stay at the You Seminar. 我是个未出生的灵魂 我想留在本我研讨会
[36:59] Yes, well, that drug doesn’t seem to be working at all. 嗯 那药看来完全没起作用
[37:01] No, no, no, you don’t understand. 不不不 你不懂
[37:02] I’m not Mr Gardner. 我不是加德纳先生
[37:03] They’re gonna think you’re nuts. 他们会认为你疯了
[37:04] I mean, that I’m nuts. 我是说 认为我疯了
[37:06] Oh, how did this happen? 怎么会这样
[37:07] I fell into your body because it doesn’t have a soul. 你身体里没有灵魂 所以我掉进来了
[37:09] Then why am I in a cat? 那为什么我进了猫的身体
[37:11] I don’t know! 我哪知道
[37:15] Is there anyone we can call, Mr Gardner? 需要我们帮你通知谁吗 加德纳先生
[37:17] A next of kin or friend? 亲属或者朋友
[37:19] – Tell her no. – Uh, no. -跟她说不用 -不用
[37:21] Can you tell me what day it is? 你能告诉我今天是周几吗
[37:22] It’s the worst day of my life. 这是我一生中最糟的一天
[37:24] I don’t wanna be here. I hate Earth. 我不想到这里来 我讨厌地球
[37:25] Tell you what. We’re going to keep you here for observation. 这样吧 你先留院观察一段时间
[37:28] Just for a bit. 就一小会
[37:29] Perhaps our therapy cat can go to his next appointment. 我们的治疗猫咪也可以去下个患者那里了
[37:31] Okay. Okay. 行 行
[37:33] – You gotta talk to her. – Okay. -你跟她说 -好吧
[37:35] – Miss Doctor, this body’s soul is in this cat. – Stop talking. -医生女士 这具身体的灵魂在猫身体里 -别说了
[37:38] So naturally, he wants to stay close. 他当然不想离开
[37:39] Uh, keep the cat. Just get some rest. 猫留下 休息一下吧
[37:42] A lot of it. Okay? 好好休息 好吗
[37:43] I’ll come get Mr Mittens in ten minutes. 十分钟后 我再来带走白手套先生
[37:46] Ten minutes? We gotta get outta here. 十分钟 我们得离开这里
[37:47] No way! I am not moving! 没门 我才不走
[37:50] I can’t believe I’m in a body on this hellish planet. 我居然到了这个可怕的星球 有了身体
[37:54] I have bendy meat sticks. 我有可弯折的肉棍
[37:55] I can feel myself feeling myself. 我能感觉到自己的感觉
[37:59] Focus! Listen to me. 集中精神 听我说
[38:01] We gotta get out of here before they take me away. 我们得趁他们带走我之前离开
[38:03] Take you away? You’re gonna leave me? 带走你 你要离开我
[38:05] No way! That’s my body you’re in. 没门 你用的可是我的身体
[38:06] Okay, do you think you can walk? 好了 你能走路吗
[38:08] I don’t know! 我不知道
[38:09] I failed Body Test Drive, like, 436 times. 我的身体试驾失败了436次
[38:12] But will you try? 但你能试试吗
[38:16] Okay. Gotta find Moonwind, he can fix this. 好 得去找明月清风 他能解决这个
[38:20] I’m a cat. I can make this. 我是只猫 我能跳下去
[38:28] Okay, come on, you’re doing great. 好 加油 你做得很棒
[38:30] Keep going. Keep going. 继续 继续
[38:32] I’m just gonna rest here for a minute. 我要在这里休息一下
[38:34] No, no, no, no. They’ll be back any minute. Come on. 不不不 他们随时会回来 快点
[38:37] Okay! 好
[38:50] In here! 进去
[39:01] Okay, good. 好 走吧
[39:04] Now push the down button. 按下行键
[39:07] Move your… Nope. Careful. 移动你的…不 小心点
[39:09] Those fingers are my livelihood. 我可是靠手指吃饭的
[39:15] Now get in. 进去
[39:27] Okay, what did Moonwind say? 好了 明月清风怎么说的来着
[39:29] He said on the corner of 14th and 7th. 他说他在第十四街和第七大道路口
[39:31] Yeah, that’s Chelsea. Near Jackson Square Park. 对 那是切尔西区 杰克逊广场附近
[39:33] Exactly. Wait. How do you know all that? 没错 等等 你怎么知道的
[39:35] It’s all in this stupid brain of yours. 都在你这愚蠢的大脑里呢
[39:37] Stay outta there. 你不许看
[39:38] Oh, relax. There’s not much here. 别紧张 你脑子里没多少东西
[39:40] Jazz, jazz, more jazz. 爵士乐 爵士乐 还是爵士乐
[39:41] Oh, and someone named Lisa. Who’s that? 还有个叫莉莎的人 那是谁
[39:43] Uh, never mind. 别管了
[39:55] I, um… 我…
[39:57] It’s all happening too fast, you know. 这一切发生太快了
[39:58] Let’s just take a minute and, um… 我们先稍事休整…
[39:59] Come on, let’s go. They could be here any second. 快走吧 他们随时可能出现
[40:12] Don’t worry, it’s okay. Just keep walking. 别担心 没事的 继续走
[40:21] No, don’t stop. What are you doing? 不 别停 你干什么呢
[40:22] This is New York City. 这是纽约
[40:23] You don’t stop in the middle of the street. Go, go, go. 你不能停在大街上 快走 快走 快走
[40:31] Oh, no. 22. 22! 不 22 22
[40:35] 22. Oh, no. Oh, no. 22. 22. 22 不 不 22 22
[40:38] 22 22 22! 22!
[40:46] 22, I didn’t know I had claws, okay? 22 我没意识到我有爪子 好吗
[40:48] Look, I’m sorry. But come on, let’s go. 对不起 但是快点 我们得走了
[40:50] No way. 没门
[40:51] I am staying right here until your stupid body dies. 我就在这里待到你愚蠢的身体死掉
[40:55] Which will happen any minute 这身体随时会死掉
[40:55] now because your stomach is earthquaking. 因为你的肚子正在地震
[41:11] Yeah, this place is worse than I thought. 这地方比我想象的还糟糕
[41:13] It’s loud, and bright, and… 吵闹 明亮 而且…
[41:16] What is that in my nose? 我的鼻子感觉到的是什么
[41:18] That’s smell. 是气味
[41:20] And if you think that’s good, just imagine what it tastes like. 要是你觉得闻起来不错 想象一下尝起来的感觉
[41:25] Go on. 来吧
[41:34] It’s so good! 太好吃了
[41:38] It’s, uh… 还…
[41:39] It’s not horrible. 还不错
[41:41] Good. You can eat on the way. Let’s go. 好 你可以边走边吃 我们走
[41:44] Or you just take a few minutes. Sure. 或者也可以先吃了 当然可以
[41:51] Strange, I don’t feel so angry anymore. 奇怪 我感觉没那么生气了
[41:53] That’s great. Ready to find Moonwind? 真棒 准备好去找明月清风了吗
[41:57] Maybe. 也许可以
[41:58] I’m telling you, Joe, it’s pronounced yee-row. 跟你说 乔 发音是陀螺仪
[41:58] 希腊小吃旋转烤肉卷饼 手上拿的也叫gyros
[42:00] Yeah, but in New York, we call them gyros. It’s Greek. 是 但在纽约 我们说回旋仪 希腊语
[42:03] No, I got in a fight with Archimedes about this. 不 我和阿基米德为此吵了一架
[42:05] He said it’s… 他说是…
[42:06] – Yee-row. – Yo-yo. -陀螺仪 -溜溜球
[42:07] – Yee-row. – YOLO. -陀螺仪 -及时享乐
[42:08] – Yee-row. – Sergio? -陀螺仪 -塞吉奥
[42:09] Yee-row! 陀螺仪
[42:11] I miss that guy. 我想念那个家伙
[42:12] This is 14th and 7th. 这里就是第十四街和第七大道路口
[42:16] That’s gotta be him. 一定是他
[42:20] Moonwind, you gotta help me. 明月清风 你得帮我
[42:25] Joe! You made it into your body. 乔 你成功回到身体里了
[42:27] No, he didn’t. 不 他没有
[42:28] That is my body. 这是我的身体
[42:29] You’re in a cat? 你在猫身体里
[42:31] That’s marvellous! 太棒了
[42:33] Hey, Moonwimp! 明月懦夫
[42:34] That sign won’t spin by itself, hear me? 赶紧转牌子 听到了吗
[42:36] But, Marge, look! I put this man’s soul in a cat. 但是玛吉 看啊 我把这个人的灵魂放进猫身体里了
[42:39] Who cares? And you! 谁在乎啊 还有你
[42:41] We only have room for one weirdo here, so, scram! 我们这里只能容忍一个怪人 快滚
[42:44] Get back to work! 继续工作
[42:45] No one understands my art. 没有人懂我的艺术
[42:47] Moonwind, listen, 明月清风 听着
[42:48] I gotta get out of here and back in there. 我得离开这个身体 回到那个身体
[42:50] Well, we’ll have to perform 那我们得进行
[42:52] an old-fashioned astral transmigration displacement. 一种老式的精神世界轮回置换
[42:54] – A what? – It’s simply a way -什么 -只是一种
[42:55] to get your souls back where they belong. 让灵魂回到原来身体的简单方法
[42:56] And it’s a glorious ritual, indeed, 也的确是一种光荣的仪式
[42:58] full of chanting, dancing, and best of all, bongos. 充满了吟唱 舞蹈 还有最棒的是邦哥鼓
[43:01] I need to be at The Half Note by 7:00, 我得在七点赶到二分音符
[43:03] so this needs to happen right now. 所以现在马上就做
[43:04] Whoa, whoa, whoa! Not so fast. 别这么急啊
[43:06] You must wait for another 你必须等到地球
[43:08] thin spot to open between Earth and the astral plane. 与精神世界层面之间再次出现薄弱点
[43:10] And that won’t occur 而那要等到
[43:11] until Orcus moves into the house of Gemini. 亡神星移到双子座
[43:14] When is that? 那是什么时候
[43:15] Well, the government calls it 6:30. 就是政府规定的六点半
[43:17] Look, I’ll meet you at The Half Note. 我们在二分音符见
[43:18] 6:30? You serious? 六点半 你说真的
[43:19] I’ll gather all the necessary provisions… 我会集齐所有必需品…
[43:21] I said, get out of here! Go! 我说了快滚 快点
[43:23] See you at The Half Note at 6:30! 六点半在二分音符见
[43:25] I’ll take care of everything! 我会处理好一切的
[43:26] And stay away! 别回来了
[43:36] Sure are a lot of Garcias in here. 叫加西亚的可真不少
[43:41] You’re out there somewhere, little soul, 你就在这里 小灵魂
[43:43] and I’m gonna find ya. 我会找到你的
[43:46] All right, this is the last snack. 好了 这是最后一份零食了
[43:48] I can barely fit into my pants as it is. 我已经快穿不进裤子里了
[43:50] 6:30 is cutting it close. Too close. 六点半很快就到 根本来不及
[43:52] We gotta get back to my place and get you cleaned up and… 我们得回我家 给你洗漱干净 然后…
[43:57] We gotta hail a cab. Hold your hand out. 我们得叫辆出租车 伸出你的手
[44:00] Hold it up and out. 举高点 伸手
[44:02] Man, this would be hard even if I wasn’t wearing a hospital gown. 即使我没穿病号服 也不好打车
[44:07] Go, go, go! Just run to that one. 快快快 快跑过去
[44:15] Is that Teach? 是你吗 老师
[44:18] Pepperoni. 意大利香肠
[44:34] Dorothea Williams saw me. 多萝西娅·威廉姆斯看见我了
[44:35] What am I gonna do? She’s gonna think I’m crazy. 我该怎么办 她会觉得我疯了
[44:37] Maybe you should call her up 也许你该给她打个电话
[44:38] and tell her that we’re not crazy. 告诉她 我们没疯
[44:40] I’ve only been a person for an hour, 我只当了一小时的人类
[44:42] and even I know that’s a bad idea. 就连我也知道这是个馊主意
[44:44] I just gotta get back in my body and really bring it tonight. 我只需要回到我的身体里 今晚大放异彩
[44:47] How come this part is stinky but this part smells fine? 为什么这里很臭 但这里闻起来还不错
[44:50] Never mind. Just put those pants on. 别管了 把裤子穿上
[44:52] Sheesh, I can’t believe I’ve been 天啊 我真不敢相信
[44:54] walking around in this city with no pants on. 我不穿裤子在外面走来走去
[44:55] I don’t even wanna be here, remember? 我都不想来这里 还记得吗
[44:57] I don’t want you here either. I just… 我也不想让你来这里 我只是…
[44:58] I just wanna get back to my body, 我只想回到我的身体里
[45:01] then get back to the club. 然后去俱乐部
[45:04] What’s the matter with you? 你怎么了
[45:06] I don’t know. It’s the sun. It’s just so… 我不知道 这太阳 真是…
[45:10] My phone! 我的手机
[45:11] Okay, your clothes are rumbling again. 好吧 你的衣服又在嗡嗡作响了
[45:14] Curley! Uh… No, no. 科里 不 不
[45:27] Hey, Mr G, it’s Curley. 加老师 我是科里
[45:29] I hope you’re doin’ okay. 我希望你没事
[45:31] Dorothea freaked out when she saw you, 多萝西娅看到你吓坏了
[45:33] and she called this other guy, Robert. 她找了另一个人 罗伯特
[45:35] He’s got the gig now. I’m sorry. 演出机会给他了 抱歉
[45:36] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[45:38] Look, honestly, 老实说
[45:39] your class was the only reason I went to school at all. 你的课是我去上学的唯一理由
[45:42] Like, I owe you a lot. 我欠你很大的人情
[45:44] So, here’s the plan. 所以计划是这样的
[45:45] Clean yourself up, put on a killer suit, 把自己收拾干净 穿上帅气的西装
[45:47] and get to the club early. 早点去俱乐部
[45:48] I’m gonna try and talk to her. 我会努力和她谈谈
[45:50] Just make sure you show up 你一定要出现
[45:52] looking like a million bucks, all right? 打扮得光鲜亮丽 好吗
[45:54] I hope I see you, man. All right. Peace. 希望能见到你 好了 再见
[45:56] Oh! I can get the gig back, 22. 我可以拿回演出机会 22
[45:58] I need your help. I have a suit. 我需要你帮我 我有一套西装
[45:59] – I’m gonna need you to try it on. – No, no, no. -你要试穿一下 -不不不
[46:01] And then I can line my hair up a little bit, 然后我可以把头发稍微修剪一下
[46:03] – and I can… – Nope. No way, no how. -然后可以… -不行 没门 没办法
[46:06] 22 22!
[46:11] Mr Gardner? 加德纳老师
[46:12] It’s Connie. She’s here for her lesson. 是康妮 她是来上课的
[46:14] – What do I do? – I can hear you! -我该怎么办 -我听见你在
[46:16] Just tell her that you can’t do it today. 告诉她你今天不能上课了
[46:18] Hi, Connie. 你好 康妮
[46:19] Sorry, but Joe can’t do it today. 抱歉 乔今天不能上课了
[46:20] – You’re Joe! – I mean, me. -你就是乔 -我是说我
[46:21] Me can’t do it today. 我今天不能上课了
[46:23] Good. Now let’s go check out that suit. 很好 我们去看看那套西装
[46:24] I came to tell you that I quit. 我来告诉你我放弃
[46:27] Quit? 放弃
[46:28] We don’t have time for this. The suit is in the closet. 我们没时间废话了 西装在衣橱里
[46:30] Band is a stupid waste of time. 乐队真是浪费时间
[46:33] This kid is talking sense. 这孩子说得很有道理
[46:34] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[46:38] Here, I quit. I think jazz is pointless. 给你 我要退出 我认为爵士乐毫无意义
[46:41] Yeah, jazz is definitely pointless. 没错 爵士乐绝对毫无意义
[46:43] In fact, all of school is a waste of time. 事实上 学校里的一切都是浪费时间
[46:47] Of course. Like my mentor, George Orwell, used to say, 当然 就像我的导师乔治·奥威尔说的
[46:50] “State sponsored education “国家资助的教育
[46:51] “is like the rattling of a stick inside a swill bucket.” 就像在泔水桶里搅棍子”
[46:54] Yeah! 是啊
[46:55] The ruling class’s core curriculum stifles dissent. 统治阶级的核心课程扼杀了异议的存在
[46:58] It’s the oldest trick in the book. 这是书上最古老的把戏了
[46:59] What are you talkin’ about? 你在说什么
[47:00] She doesn’t care about any of that. 这些东西她一点都不在乎
[47:01] I’ve been saying that since the third grade. 从三年级开始 我就这么说了
[47:03] You know, you seem really smart. 你看起来很聪明
[47:05] What is your position on pizza? 你对披萨持什么立场
[47:08] – I like it? – Me, too! -我喜欢 -我也是
[47:10] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[47:12] I’d rather hang with Connie. 我宁愿和康妮一起玩
[47:13] What? Come back here! You open this… 什么 回来 你给我打开…
[47:19] I think your cat wants to get out. 你的猫可能想出来
[47:20] He thinks he knows everything. 他以为自己什么都懂
[47:22] 22! Don’t you walk away from me. 22 你不许走
[47:24] Come here right now. 马上回来
[47:25] I’m gonna go in and I’mma scratch up the sofa. 我要进去抓坏沙发了
[47:27] Oh, wait a minute, that’s my sofa. 等等 那是我的沙发
[47:28] You really got things figured out, Connie. 你真的想得很通透 康妮
[47:30] I’d better give this back. It belongs to the school. 我最好把这个还给你 这是学校的
[47:33] Sure. You know, I really am glad there’s someone else 好 我真的很高兴有其他人
[47:36] who sees how ridiculous this place is. 也意识到了这个地方有多荒唐
[47:37] You’re right to quit. I learned about quitting… 你放弃是对的 我听说放弃…
[47:39] You know what, Mr G? 其实 加老师
[47:40] I was practising this one thing yesterday 昨天我练了一支曲子
[47:42] and maybe you can listen to it and tell me to quit after, okay? 或许你可以先听听再让我放弃 好吗
[47:49] Okay. 好吧
[48:23] You really love this. 你真的很喜欢这个
[48:25] Yeah. 是啊
[48:27] So, maybe I’d better stick with it? 或许我最好坚持下去
[48:30] Yeah. 当然了
[48:32] Bye, Mr G. 再见 加老师
[48:33] See you next week! 下周见
[48:35] 22 22!
[48:38] So, Connie came here to quit, 康妮来这里想放弃
[48:40] but then she didn’t. 但后来她又没放弃
[48:41] 22, forget about that. Listen. 22 别想了 听着
[48:42] I need to know this, Joe. 我要搞清楚 乔
[48:43] Why didn’t she quit? 为什么她没放弃
[48:44] Because she loves to play. 因为她热爱演奏
[48:46] She might say she hates everything, 她可能说自己讨厌一切
[48:47] but trombone is her thing. 但她热爱长号
[48:49] She’s good at it. 她很擅长
[48:50] Maybe trombone is her spark, I don’t know. 可能长号是她的火花 我不知道
[48:52] Please. If I’m gonna get this gig back, 拜托了 如果我想拿回演出机会
[48:54] I need your help. 就需要你的帮助
[48:57] Okay. 好吧
[48:59] Really? 真的吗
[49:00] I’ll help you, but I wanna try a few things. 我会帮你的 但我想做些尝试
[49:03] ‘Cause I don’t know, 我也不知道
[49:04] some of it’s not as boring as it is at the You Seminar, 有些事没有在本我研讨会体验的那么无聊
[49:07] and if Connie can find something she loves here, 如果康妮能在这里找到她的爱好
[49:09] maybe I can, too. 或许我也可以
[49:11] – Great! – So, what do we do first? -太棒了 -那么我们从什么开始
[49:17] – This water hurts! – It’s okay. -这水疼死我了 -没事的
[49:18] You just have to turn the other knob. 你只需要转动另一个旋钮
[49:20] Oh, okay, that’s better. 好吧 好多了
[49:21] And I wouldn’t be mad 而且我不介意
[49:22] if you put a little lotion on me when you’re done. 你洗完之后往我身上抹点身体乳
[49:29] I washed your butt for you. 我帮你洗了屁屁
[49:33] Spicy! Spicy! 好辣 好辣
[49:40] You five will be insecure. 你们五个去缺乏安全感馆
[49:43] And you 12 will be self-absorbed. 你们十二个去自私自利馆
[49:45] We really should stop sending so many through that pavilion. 我们真不能再往那个馆送那么多了
[49:48] Found him! 找到他了
[49:49] See that, everybody? 看到了吗 各位
[49:50] Who figured out why the count’s off? 是谁弄清了为什么计数对不上
[49:52] That’s right, Terry did. 没错 是泰瑞
[49:53] It’s Terrytime. 现在是泰瑞的高光时刻
[49:54] – Wow. Nice work. – Well, who is it? -干得漂亮 -是谁呢
[49:57] Right. 好
[49:59] Joe Gardner is his name. 他的名字是乔·加德纳
[50:01] Looks like he’s back down on Earth. 他貌似回地球了
[50:03] That’s not good. 那可不妙
[50:04] That… That’s the mentor we set up with 22. 那是我们给22安排的导师
[50:05] All right, all right. Easy on the hysterics. 好了 好了 别那么歇斯底里
[50:08] Terry’s got this under control. I’ll handle it. 泰瑞都能搞定 我会处理好的
[50:11] – How? – I’ll go down there and get him. -怎么处理 -我下去带他回来
[50:13] Set the count right, lickety-split. 纠正计数 火速解决
[50:14] Okay, whoa. Are you sure that’s a good idea? 好吧 你确定这是个好主意吗
[50:17] Look, you all are the ones who beefed it. 听着 你们都满腹牢骚
[50:19] I’m trying to un-beef it. 我正在努力解决问题
[50:21] But you cannot be seen. 但是你不能被人看到
[50:23] By anyone. 任何人
[50:24] Don’t worry. 别担心
[50:25] I’ll make sure no one else sees me. 我会确保没人看到我的
[50:27] I’ll move among the shadows, 我就在阴影里移动
[50:29] like a ninja. 像个忍者一样
[50:30] Please, just do it quickly and quietly. 拜托了 低调一点 速战速决
[50:33] And also quickly. 还要速战速决
[50:34] And quietly as well. 而且要低调一点
[50:39] This won’t be a disaster, that’s for sure. 不会变成灾难 这是肯定的
[50:44] Trusty old brown suit. 可靠的经典棕色西装
[50:46] Still a perfect fit. 还是很合身
[50:47] It’s a little tight in the back-here part. 后面这里有点紧
[50:49] It’ll loosen. Sit down. 穿一穿就松了 坐下
[50:53] I’m a cat. 我是只猫
[50:55] I’ll do it. 我来
[50:56] You couldn’t call an elevator, remember? No way. 你都不会按电梯 记得吗 没门
[50:58] I just need to line me up. Now be still. 我只要稍微修剪一下 别动
[51:03] It’s like a little tiny chainsaw. 这像是个小电锯
[51:06] – Don’t move. – I’m not moving. You’re moving. -别动 -我没动 是你在动
[51:17] Oh, no! 大事不好
[51:18] Don’t worry, I’m okay. 别担心 我没事
[51:19] Oh, no, no, no! My hair! My hair is not okay! 不不不 我的头发 我的头发有事
[51:22] This is a disaster! 简直太灾难了
[51:24] We gotta fix this. Right now. 我们得修整好 立刻马上
[51:26] Okay. How? 好吧 怎么修整
[51:27] We gotta go see Dez. 我们去找德兹
[51:28] Great. Who’s Dez? 好啊 德兹是谁
[51:30] Yo, Ian, man, how you get that big peanut head? 伊恩 你怎么搞了个大花生脑袋
[51:32] What happened? 怎么回事
[51:33] Man, shut up, man. You know I’m sensitive about that. 闭嘴吧老兄 你知道我对此很敏感的
[51:36] Dez is the guy in the back. 德兹是最里面那个家伙
[51:38] He can fix this. 他能修整好
[51:39] Talk about havin’ a spark. 说到火花
[51:40] This guy was born to be a barber. 这家伙生来就是当理发师的料
[51:42] But I can’t pass for you in front of all your friends. 我肯定没法在你这些朋友面前蒙混过关
[51:45] Dez is the only one that I talk to. 我只跟德兹聊天
[51:46] We usually talk about jazz, 我们一般会讨论爵士乐
[51:48] but this time, just sit there, 但是这次 坐着别说话
[51:49] get the cut, and get out. 理发 然后就走人
[51:54] Hey, Joe. What are you doing here on a weekday? 乔 你工作日来这做什么
[51:57] You didn’t call for an appointment, man. 你没打电话预约 老兄
[51:58] It’s gonna be a while. 要等上一会了
[51:59] I was afraid of this. Go ahead and sit down. 我就怕来这个 去坐下吧
[52:02] Oh, my Lord. 我的天啊
[52:03] You gotta wait, son. 你得等等了 孩子
[52:04] This is an emergency. 这是紧急情况
[52:05] What? That ain’t cool, Dez. 什么 真不够意思 德兹
[52:07] You could always let Harold cut your hair. 你可以让哈罗德给你剪啊
[52:08] His chair’s wide open. 他那里随时恭候
[52:10] Nah. I can wait. 算了 我能等
[52:11] Joe, get your butt in this chair now. 乔 立刻给我坐下
[52:16] Should I even ask you how this happened? 我该问你是怎么弄的吗
[52:18] The cat did it. 是猫干的
[52:19] Stop sounding insane. 别说疯话
[52:20] I mean, um, I was distracted 我是说 我分心了
[52:22] getting ready to play with Dorothea Williams tonight. 忙着准备今晚和多萝西娅·威廉姆斯合奏
[52:24] Dorothea Williams? That’s big time, Joe. 多萝西娅·威廉姆斯 那可是大事 乔
[52:26] Congratulations! 恭喜你
[52:29] Joe ain’t getting no gig, Dez. 乔哪来的什么演出 德兹
[52:30] You know he Mr. Close-But-No-Cigar. 你知道他的 功亏一篑先生
[52:33] This guy. 这家伙
[52:34] Joe, ignore him. Now let’s fix you up. 乔 别理他 咱们先来帮你理发
[52:36] You keeping that cat on your lap? 你要让那只猫坐腿上吗
[52:38] Is it okay that I do that? 这样可以吗
[52:39] Suit yourself. You’re the boss. 随你便 你说了算
[52:42] I am? 是吗
[52:42] When you’re in this chair, yeah, you are. 没错 坐在这把椅子上的时候 你说了算
[52:44] So can I have one of those? 那我能吃一个那个吗
[52:48] Sure, Joe. 当然 乔
[52:52] Cool. 真不错
[52:56] I like being in the chair. 我喜欢坐在这把椅子上
[52:57] Hey, get your head in the game. 专心点 别闹了
[53:00] Little chainsaw. 小电锯
[53:00] You need to settle down. If you keep this… 你得冷静点 如果你一直这样
[53:04] Look, I can deal with some freaky stuff, 顾客有点怪我能接受
[53:06] but if this cat don’t chill, 但这只猫要是不乖乖的
[53:07] we’re gonna have to put it outside. 我们就得让它出去了
[53:09] Well, what’s it gonna be, kitty? 你打算怎么办 小猫咪
[53:11] Meow. 喵
[53:13] Sometimes, change is good. 有时候改变一下也不错
[53:14] You have been rocking that same style for a while. 你保持一种造型挺久的了
[53:17] Well, Dez, for hundreds of years, I’ve had no style at all. 德兹 几百年来 我根本没有造型
[53:20] You can say that again. 这话说得没错
[53:24] But then my life changed. 但后来我的人生改变了
[53:25] Oh, yeah? What happened? 是吗 发生了什么
[53:26] I was existing as a theoretical construct 以前我作为一个理论构建
[53:28] in a hypothetical way station between life and death. 存在于一个介于生与死之间的假想驿站
[53:31] I heard that. 瞧你说的
[53:33] And by the time I got to mentor number 266, 等轮到266号导师的时候
[53:36] I was seriously asking, like, what is all the fuss about? 我真的想不明白 到底有什么好激动的
[53:39] Like, is all this living really worth dying for? 真的值得为了这样的生活去死吗
[53:43] You know what I mean? 懂我意思吗
[53:45] I never knew you had such an interesting education, Joe. 我都不知道你学过这么多有趣的东西 乔
[53:48] I just thought you went to music school. 我心想你只是上了音乐学校
[53:50] And another thing, they say you’re born to do something, 还有 他们都说人天生就有目标
[53:53] but how do you figure out what that thing is? 但怎么才能搞清目标是什么
[53:55] I mean, what if you pick up the wrong thing? 如果选错了怎么办
[53:57] Or somebody else’s thing, you know? 或者选了别人的目标
[53:58] – Then you’re stuck. – Been there before. -那就进退两难了 -经历过
[54:00] I’ll take one of those. 我也要吃糖
[54:02] I wouldn’t call myself stuck, 我倒不觉得自己进退两难
[54:03] but I never planned on cuttin’ heads for a livin’. 但我从来没打算以剪发为生
[54:05] Wait, but you were born to be a barber, weren’t you? 等等 但你天生就要当理发师 不是吗
[54:09] I wanted to be a veterinarian. 我想当兽医
[54:11] So, why didn’t you do that? 那你为什么不当
[54:13] I was plannin’ to when I got out of the Navy. 海军退役后 我本来打算当的
[54:15] Then my daughter got sick, 然后我女儿病了
[54:16] and barber school is a lot cheaper than veterinarian school. 学理发可比学兽医便宜太多了
[54:19] Well, that’s too bad. 那太可惜了
[54:20] You’re stuck as a barber and now you’re unhappy. 你不得不当理发师 过得很不幸
[54:22] Whoa, whoa, slow your roll there, Joe. 别急着下定论 乔
[54:24] I’m happy as a clam, my man. 我过得很幸福
[54:26] Not everyone can be Charles Drew inventing blood transfusions. 不是人人都能像查尔斯·德鲁一样 发明输血技术
[54:29] Or me, playing piano with Dorothea Williams. 或者像我一样 与多萝西娅·威廉姆斯合奏
[54:31] I know. 我懂
[54:33] You are not all that. 你才没那么厉害
[54:34] Anyone could play in a band if they wanted to. 再说只要有心 谁都能找个乐队加入
[54:36] Don’t pay Paul any mind. 别理会保罗
[54:37] People like him just bring other people down 他那种人只会打击别人
[54:39] so they can make themselves feel better. 只是为了自我安慰而已
[54:41] I get it. 我懂了
[54:43] He’s just criticising me 他刚刚批评我
[54:44] to cover up the pain of his own failed dreams. 是为了掩饰他自己梦想破灭的痛苦
[54:48] You cut deep, Joe. 你太伤人了 乔
[54:50] I wonder why sitting in this chair 为什么坐在这张椅子上
[54:51] makes me want to tell you things, Dez. 我就想对你倾诉呢 德兹
[54:53] That’s the magic of the chair. 这就是理发椅的神奇之处
[54:55] That’s why I love this job. 这就是我热爱这份工作的原因
[54:56] I get to meet interesting folks like you, 我可以结识像你这样有趣的人
[54:58] make them happy, and make them handsome. 让他们开心 让他们帅气逼人
[55:03] Am I crazy or do I look younger? 是我疯了吗 我看起来变年轻了
[55:04] I may not have invented blood transfusions, 虽然我没发明输血技术
[55:07] but I am most definitely savin’ lives. 但我绝对是在拯救生命
[55:11] I don’t know about this crazy cat guy thing, man, 我不知道你怎么突然成了猫奴
[55:13] but it is nice to 但我很高兴
[55:15] finally talk to you about something other than jazz, Joe. 我们终于聊了爵士以外的事 乔
[55:18] How come we, never talked about your life before? 我们为什么从来没聊过你的生活呢
[55:21] You never asked. 你从来没问过
[55:22] But I’m glad you did this time. 但我很高兴你这次问了
[55:24] – Looking good, brother. – Have a great show. -很帅气 兄弟 -祝你演出成功
[55:27] I grabbed a couple of road lollies. 我拿了几根棒棒糖路上吃
[55:34] Dr Charma, call 3-1-6-2. 沙尔马医生 请拨3162
[56:02] Julia Child didn’t succeed till she was 49. 茱莉娅·蔡尔德直到49岁才成功
[56:04] Hey, Paul. Here, have a lollipop. 保罗 给 吃根棒棒糖
[56:06] Yeah, thanks. Thanks, man. 好 谢了 伙计
[56:08] There you are. 找到你了
[56:11] – No hard feelings, right? – All right. -别往心里去 好吗 -好
[56:12] – Just friends. Just friends goofing on each other. – All right. -只是朋友间互相调侃罢了 -好
[56:15] Okay. Goodbye, Paul. 好 再见 保罗
[56:18] Come to Terry. 到泰瑞怀里来
[56:21] Gotcha! 抓到你了
[56:22] Thought you could cheat the universe? 你以为你骗得过宇宙吗
[56:24] Well, you thought wrong. 那你就想错了
[56:25] I’m the accountant, and I’m here to bring you in… 我是会计师 我要带你…
[56:28] You’re not Joe Gardner. 你不是乔·加德纳
[56:31] My mistake. 搞错了
[56:32] We’ll just get you back into your meat suit. 这就把你放回肉身里
[56:38] There you go. 好了
[56:38] No harm, no foul. 无需介怀
[56:41] Boy. Look, fella, 老天 哥们
[56:43] I’m thinking there’s no reason 我们完全可以
[56:44] we can’t keep this little incident between us? 对这件事保密吧
[56:47] Mistakes happen. And, it’s not your time. 错误难免 你的大限还没到
[56:49] Unless you keep eating those processed foods, am I right? 除非你继续吃加工食品 我说得对吧
[56:57] But seriously, stay away from those processed foods. 不过说真的 远离加工食品
[57:04] You know what, you did all right back there. 你刚才的表现还不错
[57:06] How did you know how to deal with Paul? 你怎么知道该如何应对保罗的
[57:07] I didn’t. I just let out the me. 我不知道 我只是做我自己
[57:09] Hey, like you said about jazz. I was jazzing. 就像你说的爵士 我在玩爵士
[57:12] First of all, “Jazzing” is not a word. 首先 没有”玩爵士”这么一说
[57:14] And second, music and life operate by very different rules. 其次 音乐与生活有着截然不同的规则
[57:18] It says take one. 上面写着撕一条
[57:19] Don’t… Or do. Okay. Fine. 别撕 想撕也行 好吧
[57:22] “Man with a van.” “有辆货车的司机”
[57:23] I got a few in case we need a lot of vans. 我撕了几条 以防我们需要很多货车
[57:26] Now, let’s get back to the plan. 继续照计划行事
[57:27] We go to The Half Note and wait there for Moonwind. 我们去二分音符等明月清风
[57:30] It’s around 4:00 p.m. mow… 现在大概是下午4点
[57:33] You know what? You are really getting good at using those legs. 这两条腿你用得越来越得心应手了
[57:35] Why don’t you try runnin’? 不如你跑一下试试
[57:38] Hey! I made a song. I’m jazzing. 我弄出了一首曲子 我在玩爵士
[57:40] Okay, enough of the jazzing and everything like that. 不要再说玩爵士这种傻话了
[57:42] We need to get somewhere. Now, I-I-I-I… 我们得赶快过去 我…
[57:44] – That tickles. – What are you doing? -好痒 -你在做什么
[57:54] Whoops. I got it. 糟了 我去捡
[57:58] Would you hurry up? 你能快点吗
[57:59] Okay. 好
[58:02] You were right. These pants are loosening. 你说得对 裤子确实穿一穿就松了
[58:05] No, no, no. 不不不
[58:06] Don’t let people see your butt! 别让人看你的屁股
[58:08] – It’s your butt. – It doesn’t matter whose butt… -是你的屁股 -是谁的屁股不重要
[58:10] Take off the jacket. Tie it around your waist. 脱掉外套 绑在你的腰上
[58:12] Quick! Cover the butt! 快点 遮住屁股
[58:14] What are we gonna do? 我们该怎么办
[58:15] I can’t find a tailor this late… 这么晚找不到裁缝了
[58:18] – No. We’re gonna have to go to Mom’s. – Okay. -坏了 我们得去我妈店里 -好
[58:21] No, no, no, you don’t understand. 不不不 你不明白
[58:22] Mom doesn’t know about this gig. 我妈不知道演出的事
[58:23] And she’s not gonna like it. 她不会喜欢的
[58:24] Okay. 好
[58:25] We don’t have any other choice. 我们别无选择
[58:27] – Okay. – She’s the only one that can fix this. -好 -只有她才能把裤子补好
[58:29] – Okay. – Stop saying “Okay”! -好 -别再说好了
[58:31] We gotta catch the subway across town. Come on. 我们要搭地铁去城市那头 快点
[58:33] Okay… Got it. 好…明白
[58:37] My mom doesn’t know anything about the gig, 我妈根本不知道演出的事
[58:39] and I wanna keep it that way, okay? 我也不想让她知道
[58:40] Right, because she thinks you’re a failure. 因为她认为你一无所成
[58:42] – What? – I didn’t say that. -什么 -不是我说的
[58:43] You did. Up here. 是你的脑子说的
[58:45] Look, my mom has her own definition of what success is, 我妈对成功有自己的定义
[58:47] and being a professional musician isn’t it. 她不认为当职业音乐家算成功
[58:49] So, let me see, I need the suit fixed for a, 我想想 我需要补好西装去参加
[58:53] school band recital. 学校乐队演奏会
[58:55] I’m not looking forward to this, 我也不想这样
[58:56] ♪ We shall come around to touch eyes again ♪ ♪ 我们的目光将再度交汇 ♪
[58:56] but there’s no reason she needs to know… 但是没必要让她知道
[59:02] ♪ If love is the foundation ♪ ♪ 若爱是基奠 ♪
[59:04] ♪ If the purpose be to recycle life ♪ ♪ 若目标是循环生命 ♪
[59:07] ♪ I promise you I’ll bring us to one ♪ ♪ 我保证会合二为一 ♪
[59:10] ♪ Bleeding heart in the end now ♪ ♪ 伤心到此为止 ♪
[59:12] ♪ Though we’re apart ♪ ♪ 尽管相隔两地 ♪
[59:16] I don’t know. All the times I’ve been so close to getting to my dreams, 我说不好 每次我快要实现梦想
[59:21] something always gets in the way. 就会有事情妨碍我
[59:23] You know what I mean? 你明白吗
[59:27] ♪ How true lovin’ began ♪ ♪ 真爱是如何开始的 ♪
[59:30] He’s good. 他唱得真好
[59:31] And I’ve heard music before, 我以前听过音乐
[59:32] but I’ve never felt like this inside. 但我内心从未有过这种感受
[59:35] Of course, you love music now, because you’re me. Let’s go. 你现在当然喜欢音乐 因为你是我 走吧
[59:40] ♪ Now, love ♪ ♪ 爱 ♪
[59:42] Let’s go. 我们走
[59:43] ♪ Love ♪ ♪ 爱 ♪
[59:46] ♪ Love, love ♪ ♪ 爱 爱 ♪
[59:49] ♪ Talkin’ about love ♪ ♪ 说到爱 ♪
[59:52] ♪ Love ♪ ♪ 爱 ♪
[59:55] ♪ Love ♪ ♪ 爱 ♪
[1:00:04] Hey, take it easy, eh? 小心点行吗
[1:00:05] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:00:08] Don’t worry about it. 别在意
[1:00:09] It’s the subway. It does that to some people. 这里是地铁 会影响到一些人
[1:00:11] – Does what? – It wears you down. -什么影响 -这里让人崩溃
[1:00:13] It stinks. It’s hot. It’s crowded. 又臭又热 人挤着人
[1:00:15] Every day the same thing, day in and day out. 每天都一成不变 日复一日
[1:00:19] But once I get on the stage tonight, 但是只要我今晚登台演出
[1:00:21] all my troubles are going to be fixed. 我所有的烦恼就都解决了
[1:00:23] You’re gonna see a brand-new Joe Gardner. 你会见到一个全新的乔·加德纳
[1:00:29] Where’d you get that? 你哪弄来的饮料
[1:00:30] Under the seat. Can you believe it? 座位底下 你能相信吗
[1:00:31] It’s still half-full. 居然还有半杯
[1:00:35] All right, remember, 好了 记住
[1:00:37] I need the suit fixed for a band recital. Got it? 我需要补好西装去参加乐队演奏会 记住了吗
[1:00:43] – Joey! Oh, baby boy… – Joey! -乔伊 好小伙 -乔伊
[1:00:46] – Oh, I’m so proud of you. – we heard the news. -我真为你感到骄傲 -我们听说了
[1:00:51] Oh, crap. She knows. 糟了 她知道了
[1:00:52] Your momma’s in the back. 你妈妈在里面
[1:00:54] – You gotta go in there. – No, I don’t want to. -你得进去 -不 我不想去
[1:00:56] You have to. We need the suit fixed. 你必须去 我们得把西装补好
[1:01:00] You forgetting something, Joey? 乔伊 你是不是忘了什么
[1:01:02] – What? – Kiss her. -什么 -亲她
[1:01:04] I always kiss Melba when I see her. 我每次见到梅尔芭都会亲她
[1:01:08] Just do it. 快去
[1:01:14] No, no, no. Not on the lips. 不 不 不是亲嘴
[1:01:15] Joey! What has gotten into you, boy? 乔伊 你这是怎么回事 孩子
[1:01:18] Let him finish. 让他好好亲
[1:01:18] Cougar. I knew it. 就知道你喜欢小鲜肉
[1:01:20] I’ll take another kiss when you get back, Joey. 乔伊 等你出来可要再亲我一口
[1:01:27] So much for being done chasing after gigs, huh? 这就是你说的不再追逐演出梦吗
[1:01:31] I hope that cat isn’t supposed to be some kind of peace offering. 我希望那只猫不是你拿来哄我开心的
[1:01:34] Come. Come on. 来 快来
[1:01:35] Just say you rescued it. 就说是你救助的
[1:01:37] Um, no. It’s mine. I rescued it. 不是 这是我的猫 我救助的
[1:01:40] Too bad you can’t rescue your career. 可惜你救不了你的事业
[1:01:43] Just ask her nicely if she can fix my suit. 好好问她能不能补好我的西装
[1:01:46] So, Mom, is there any way you can fix this? 妈 你能不能帮我把这个补好
[1:01:50] I don’t need to see that. 我可不想看到这个
[1:01:51] I know. Embarrassing, right? 我知道 很丢人吧
[1:01:54] So, you’ll fix it? 你能补好吗
[1:01:55] – No. – What? -不能 -什么
[1:01:56] How long are you going to keep doing this, Joey? 你还要这样折腾多久 乔伊
[1:01:59] You tell me you’re going to accept the full-time position… 你跟我说会接受那份全职工作
[1:02:01] Here it comes. 又来了
[1:02:02] …and instead, I hear you’ve taken another gig. 结果我却听说你又接了个演出
[1:02:04] Tell her that this one is different. 跟她说这个不一样
[1:02:05] This one’s different! 这个不一样
[1:02:06] Does this gig have a pension? Health insurance? 这个演出能带来退休金和医保吗
[1:02:09] No? Then it’s the same as the other ones. 不能 那就跟之前那些没两样
[1:02:11] It’s like you can’t even be truthful with me anymore. 你连对我说实话都做不到了
[1:02:13] Fine, we’ll get the suit off the rack somewhere. 算了 我们去商店买套便宜西装
[1:02:16] My mom has never understood 我妈从来不理解
[1:02:17] what I’m trying to do with my life. 我这辈子想要做的事
[1:02:19] Fine, we’ll get the suit off the rack somewhere. 算了 我们去商店买套便宜西装
[1:02:21] My mom has never understood 我妈从来不理解
[1:02:22] what I’m trying to do with my life. 我这辈子想要做的事
[1:02:23] – 22! – What did you just say? -22 -你说什么
[1:02:26] Can I run away now, like you usually do? 我可以拔腿就跑吗 就像你往常一样
[1:02:30] No. Not this time. Repeat after me. 不 这次不行 跟着我说
[1:02:34] Mom, I know we’ve had some rough times, 妈 我知道我们有过一些争执
[1:02:36] but you’re right, 但你说得对
[1:02:38] I can’t be truthful with you. 我没法对你说实话
[1:02:41] Because it seems like no matter what I do, you disapprove. 因为不管我做什么 你似乎都不赞同
[1:02:44] Look, I know you love playing. 我知道你喜欢演奏
[1:02:46] Then how come except for church, 那为什么除了在教堂以外
[1:02:48] you’re the happiest when I don’t? 我不弹琴你就最高兴
[1:02:49] I finally land the gig of my life and 我终于拿到了这辈子最重要的演出机会
[1:02:52] you’re upset. 你却生气了
[1:02:53] You didn’t see how tough being a musician was on your father. 你没看到当音乐家让你父亲活得多艰难
[1:02:56] I don’t want to see you struggle like that. 我不想看到你也那样受苦
[1:02:58] So Dad could pursue his dreams, and I can’t? 所以我爸可以追逐梦想 我却不行
[1:03:00] Your father had me. 你父亲有我
[1:03:02] Most times, this shop is what paid the bills. 大多数时候 是靠我开店挣钱养家
[1:03:05] So when I’m gone, who’s gonna pay yours? 等我不在了 谁来养活你呢
[1:03:07] Music is all I think about. 我满脑子就只有音乐
[1:03:09] From the moment I wake up in the morning 从早上一睁开眼睛
[1:03:11] to the moment I fall asleep at night. 一直到晚上睡着
[1:03:13] You can’t eat dreams for breakfast, Joey. 梦想是不能当饭吃的 乔伊
[1:03:16] Then I don’t want to eat. 那我就不吃饭了
[1:03:18] This isn’t about my career, Mom. 这不是我的事业 妈
[1:03:20] It’s my reason for living. 这是我活着的理由
[1:03:23] And I know Dad felt the same way. 我知道爸也是这样的
[1:03:26] I’m just afraid that if I died today, 我只是怕如果今天我死了
[1:03:29] that my life would’ve amounted to nothing. 我的人生就一无所成
[1:03:35] Joey. 乔伊
[1:03:50] Let’s make this work instead. 那还是穿这套吧
[1:03:57] That’s my dad’s suit. 那是我爸的西装
[1:03:59] Lulu. Melba. 露露 梅尔芭
[1:04:00] Bring your good scissors in here. We got work to do. 把你们的好剪刀拿来 我们有活要干
[1:04:08] This feels really nice. 这个穿起来真不错
[1:04:10] – You look marvellous. – It fits perfectly. -你帅呆了 -非常合身
[1:04:13] You see how I did that? 你看看我的手艺
[1:04:13] That is one fine wool suit, if I do say so myself. 真是考究的羊毛西装 不是我吹的
[1:04:17] – Can I try on that? – Of course you can. -我能试试那个吗 -当然可以
[1:04:18] Just handsome. 太帅气了
[1:04:20] Thank you, uh, Mom. 谢谢你 妈
[1:04:23] Ray would have been so proud of you, baby. 雷要是看到你一定会非常骄傲 宝贝
[1:04:26] Like I’ve always been. 就像我一直为你骄傲
[1:04:30] You heard me, right? 你听到我说的话了吧
[1:04:31] The suit is wool, not polyester. 这西装是羊毛的 不是涤纶的
[1:04:34] So, don’t go putting that cat on your shoulders again. 不许再把那只猫扛到肩膀上了
[1:04:36] Yes, ma’am! 遵命
[1:04:36] Oh, there’s a nice little taper there. 裤脚收得真漂亮
[1:04:38] Thanks, Mom. 谢谢 妈
[1:04:42] Oh, that was amazin’. 真是太神奇了
[1:04:44] You know what that felt like? It felt like jazz. 你知道那是什么感觉吗 爵士的感觉
[1:04:46] Yeah, you were jazzing. 对 你在玩爵士
[1:04:48] Okay, jazzing. 好吧 玩爵士
[1:04:51] I’m telling you, Joe. 乔 我跟你说
[1:04:52] You really should call Lisa again. 你真的应该再给莉莎打个电话
[1:04:53] I don’t really have time for a relationship right now, 22. 22 我现在真没时间谈恋爱
[1:04:57] Oh, busy right now? 现在很忙是吗
[1:04:58] Wanna wait till you die a second time? 想等你死第二次的时候再谈
[1:04:59] Cool, cool, cool. 行啊 行啊
[1:05:01] I can’t believe I’m getting romantic advice 想不到我竟然要听一个没出生的灵魂
[1:05:02] from an unborn soul. 教我谈恋爱
[1:05:04] I can think of worse. 这不算什么
[1:05:05] There it is. 到了
[1:05:09] We made it! This is going to work. 我们到了 我们一定能成功
[1:05:13] I can’t believe how good I look. 真不敢相信我看起来这么潇洒
[1:05:15] The suit, the cut. Just look at me. 这西装 这剪裁 看看我
[1:05:24] – Just turn a little bit right there. – Like this? -往右边靠一点 -这样吗
[1:05:26] – Angle the shoulders, and… – Oh, hey, who’s that? -肩膀斜一点 -那是谁
[1:05:28] – And from this side. – That’s it. -还有这边 -就是这样
[1:05:29] What? Who’s back here? 什么 这边又是谁
[1:05:30] – Still me. – That’s a winner. -还是我 -绝对能成功
[1:05:32] Right? 对吧
[1:05:35] This can’t be happenin’. Now, I’m not gonna believe this. 难以置信 我真不敢相信
[1:05:38] The Half Note. 二分音符
[1:05:44] He made you pay for dinner? 晚餐他让你买单吗
[1:06:08] So, you ready? 你准备好了吗
[1:06:10] To go home. 回家
[1:06:11] I bet you’re ready to get off of this stinky rock, huh? 你肯定迫不及待要告别这具臭烘烘的肉体吧
[1:06:14] What do you think of Earth, anyway? 你觉得地球怎么样
[1:06:20] I always said it was dumb. But… 我一直说地球很无聊 但是
[1:06:24] I mean… 我是说
[1:06:26] Just look at what I found. 看看我发现的这些东西
[1:06:29] Your mom sewed your suit from this cute spool. 你妈给你缝衣服用了这个可爱的线轴
[1:06:32] When I was nervous, Dez gave me this. 我紧张的时候 德兹给了我这个
[1:06:35] A guy on the subway yelled at me. It was scary. 在地铁上有人吼我 很可怕
[1:06:39] But I kind of liked that, too. 但我好像也有点喜欢
[1:06:46] Truth is, I’ve always worried 其实 我一直担心
[1:06:47] that maybe there’s something wrong with me. You know? 自己可能有什么毛病 你明白吗
[1:06:51] Maybe I’m not good enough for living. 或许我还不够格获得生命
[1:06:54] But then you showed me about purpose and passion, 但你让我看到了目标和爱好
[1:06:59] and maybe sky-watching can be my spark. 或许我的火花可以是仰望天空
[1:07:03] Or walking. I’m really good at walking. 或者是走路 我很擅长走路
[1:07:05] Those really aren’t purposes, 22. 这些都不算是目标 22
[1:07:07] That’s just regular old living. 只不过是寻常的生活
[1:07:08] But, hey, when you get back to the You Seminar, 不过等你回到本我研讨会
[1:07:11] you can give it an honest try. 你可以认真试一试
[1:07:12] No, but I’ve been at the You Seminar for thousands of years 不 我已经在本我研讨会试了几千年了
[1:07:15] and I have never felt this close. 我从未感觉如此接近成功
[1:07:17] Joe! Who’s ready to go home? 乔 谁准备好回家了
[1:07:20] Moonwind. 明月清风
[1:07:21] – The stars are almost in alignment. – All right. -星星就快要排成直线了 -好啊
[1:07:24] I’ll have you back in your bodies in no time. 我马上就让你回到自己的身体里
[1:07:25] No. I’ve gotta find it here, on Earth. 不 我必须在地球上找到它
[1:07:28] This is my only chance to find my spark. 这是我找到火花的唯一机会
[1:07:31] 22, you’re only loving this stuff because you’re in my body. 22 你喜欢这些东西是因为你在我的身体里
[1:07:34] You can find your own thing to love 等你回到本我研讨会
[1:07:36] when you get back to the You Seminar. 你可以去找你自己喜欢的东西
[1:07:38] Now, come on, I need my body back. Now! 快过来 我要回到我的身体里 快
[1:07:43] No. 不
[1:07:46] I’m in the chair. 我说了算
[1:07:50] – 22! – Leave me alone! -22 -别烦我
[1:07:51] I’m trying to find my purpose! 我要找到我的目标
[1:07:53] 22, you come back here! 22 你给我回来
[1:07:58] 22 22!
[1:08:06] Mr Mittens. 白手套先生
[1:08:14] 现代艺术展览 纽约博物馆
[1:08:15] There they are. 找到他们了
[1:08:23] You come back here right now! 你给我回来
[1:08:27] You stole my body! 你偷了我的身体
[1:08:55] It’s your time to go, Joe Gardner. 你的大限已到 乔·加德纳
[1:09:04] Oh, no, you don’t. 不行 你想得美
[1:09:08] Gotcha! 抓到了
[1:09:11] No, no, no. 不不不
[1:09:22] No, no! 不 不
[1:09:26] I was gonna play with Dorothea Williams! 我本可以与多萝西娅·威廉姆斯合奏
[1:09:28] And I was about to find my spark! 我本可以找到我的火花
[1:09:30] – Find your spark? – You promised, -找到你的火花 -你答应过的
[1:09:31] – My life was finally going to change! – but you wouldn’t even give me five minutes! -我的人生终于有转机了 -但你连五分钟都不肯给我
[1:09:34] – I lost everything because of you! – Joe! -你害我失去了一切 -乔
[1:09:37] You cheated. 你作弊了
[1:09:45] Found him. 找到他了
[1:09:45] – Joe Gardner. – You’re back! -乔·加德纳 -你回来了
[1:09:46] Terry, you found them. 泰瑞 你找到他们了
[1:09:48] No need to thank me. 不用客气
[1:09:49] It’s so nice to have everything back in order, and… 一切回归正轨真好 还有…
[1:09:52] 22 got her pass? 22拿到了通行证
[1:09:57] – Oh, my goodness. – 22! You got an Earth Pass! -我的天 -22 你有地球通行证了
[1:09:58] This is amazing! 太棒了
[1:10:00] – I knew you could do it. – This is cray cray. -我就知道你能做到 -太疯狂了
[1:10:03] But what… What filled in the last box? 但是…最后一格填了什么
[1:10:06] I’ll tell you what filled it in. I did! 我告诉你填了什么 是我
[1:10:08] It was my spark that changed that badge. 是我的火花改变了这个徽章
[1:10:10] She only got that because she was living my life in my body. 她在我的身体里过我的生活 才拿到了通行证
[1:10:14] – I was… – Come on, Mr Gardner. -我… -该走了 加德纳先生
[1:10:17] Joe, it’s time for you to accompany 22 to the Earth portal. 乔 你该送22去地球传送门了
[1:10:21] Give you a chance to say goodbye. 你们可以好好告别
[1:10:22] Of course. It’s standard procedure. 当然 这是标准流程
[1:10:24] Just hold on a minute. I get to set the count right. 等一下 我要把纠正计数
[1:10:27] Terry, you have done a super job. 泰瑞 你做得非常好
[1:10:30] We’ll take it from here. 接下来就交给我们吧
[1:10:31] You’re amazing. 你很棒
[1:10:33] Well, thank you. 谢谢你
[1:10:35] Terrytime. 泰瑞的高光时刻
[1:10:37] Go ahead, you two. 去吧 你们俩
[1:10:49] You don’t know. 你又不知道
[1:10:52] You can’t be sure why my pass changed. 你不能确定为什么我的通行证变了
[1:10:54] Come on, 22. Think about it. 得了吧 22 好好想想
[1:10:56] You hated music until you were in my body. 在进入我的身体之前 你讨厌音乐
[1:10:59] You hated everything until you were me. 在你变成我之前 你讨厌一切
[1:11:06] I hope you enjoy it. 希望你喜欢
[1:11:28] I have to ask, how the Dickens did you do it? 我得问问 你究竟做了什么
[1:11:30] Get that Earth Pass to change? 能让地球通行证改变
[1:11:32] You know what, I… 可以这么说
[1:11:33] I just let her walk a mile in my shoes, you could say. 我只是让她站在我的角度体验生活
[1:11:36] Well, it worked. 那奏效了
[1:11:39] Well, you should probably get going to the Great Beyond. 你大概该去往生了
[1:11:42] Hey, um, we never found out what 22’s purpose was. 我们还没搞清楚22的目标是什么
[1:11:45] – Excuse me? – You know, her, uh, spark. -你说什么 -就是她的火花
[1:11:48] Her purpose. Was it music? Biology? Walking? 她的目标 是音乐吗 还是生物 走路
[1:11:52] We don’t assign purposes. Where did you get that idea? 我们不分配目标 你为什么会这么想
[1:11:54] Because I have piano. 因为我有钢琴
[1:11:55] It’s what I was born to do. That’s my spark. 那是我命中注定的 我的火花
[1:11:58] A spark isn’t a soul’s purpose. 火花不是灵魂的目标
[1:12:01] Oh, you mentors and your passions. 你们这些导师张嘴闭嘴就是爱好
[1:12:03] Your purposes. Your meanings of life. 目标 人生意义
[1:12:06] So basic. 太低级了
[1:12:08] No, no, it… 不 不
[1:12:15] It is music. My spark is music. I… 是音乐 我的火花是音乐 我…
[1:12:18] I know it is. 我很确定
[1:12:26] I’m no good. 我不行
[1:12:28] I got no purpose. 我没有目标
[1:12:31] No purpose. 没有目标
[1:12:33] No purpose. 没有目标
[1:13:05] Mr G? 加老师
[1:13:06] Curley, I made it. I’m ready to go. 科里 我来了 我准备好了
[1:13:07] You’re too late, man. 你太迟了 老兄
[1:13:09] Let me talk to Dorothea. 让我和多萝西娅说说
[1:13:10] No, no, no, man. She don’t play that. 不不不 老兄 她不搞这一套
[1:13:12] These rappers act like… Who let this lunatic in here? 这些说唱歌手就像…谁放这个疯子进来的
[1:13:16] Listen, you gotta give me another chance. 听着 你要再给我个机会
[1:13:18] This is my band. I decide who plays. 这是我的乐队 我决定谁来演奏
[1:13:21] And if you don’t go with me, 如果你不选择我
[1:13:23] you’ll be making the biggest mistake of your career. 你就会犯下整个生涯最大的错误
[1:13:26] Oh, yeah? Why’s that? 真的吗 为什么
[1:13:29] My only purpose on this planet is to play. 我在这个星球上唯一的目标就是演奏
[1:13:32] It’s what I was meant to do. And nothing’s gonna stop me. 这是我命中注定的 什么也阻止不了我
[1:13:39] Well, aren’t you an arrogant one? 你可真够傲慢的啊
[1:13:42] I guess you really are a jazz player. 不愧是爵士乐手
[1:13:45] Tell Robert he’s out. For now. 让罗伯特走吧 暂时而已
[1:13:50] Nice suit. 西装不错
[1:14:01] Get ready, Joe Gardner, your life is about to start. 准备好 乔·加德纳 你的人生即将开始
[1:15:22] Welcome to the quartet, Teach. 欢迎加入四重奏 老师
[1:15:28] That’s my Joey! 那是我儿子乔伊
[1:15:35] – What a show! – That last solo was brilliant. -好精彩的演出 -最后的独奏太棒了
[1:15:37] That was amazing! 太棒了
[1:15:38] I’m not gonna cover that bridge for you again. 我不要再帮你衔接过渡了
[1:15:40] – Later, Mr G. – Congratulations. -回见 加老师 -祝贺你
[1:15:42] – You did great. We love you. – I’m so proud of you, Joey. -你很棒 我们爱你 -我真为你骄傲 乔伊
[1:15:44] Gotta get to bed. We old. 得回家睡觉了 我们老了
[1:15:49] You play 100 shows, and one of them is killer. 演一百场才会有一场大放异彩
[1:15:52] You don’t get many like tonight. 今晚这样的盛况可不常见
[1:15:54] Yeah. 是啊
[1:15:56] So, uh, what happens next? 接下来会怎样
[1:15:59] We come back tomorrow night and do it all again. 明晚我们再来 再演一次
[1:16:05] What’s wrong, Teach? 怎么了 老师
[1:16:07] It’s just I’ve been waiting on this day for my entire life. 只是 我一辈子都在等这一天
[1:16:15] I thought I’d feel different. 我以为会有不同的感觉
[1:16:20] I heard this story about a fish. 我听过一个关于鱼的故事
[1:16:23] He swims up to this older fish and says, 一条鱼游向另一条年长的鱼 说
[1:16:25] “I’m trying to find this thing they call the ocean.” “我想找到大家所说的海洋”
[1:16:28] “The ocean?” says the older fish. “海洋” 年长的鱼说
[1:16:30] “That’s what you’re in right now.” “你现在就身处海洋”
[1:16:32] “This?” says the young fish. “This is water.” “这里吗” 年轻的鱼说 “这是水”
[1:16:35] “What I want is the ocean.” “我想要的是海洋”
[1:16:41] See you tomorrow. 明天见
[1:16:56] – Hey, man. – Sorry. -老兄 -抱歉
[1:20:29] Maybe sky-watching can be my spark. 或许我的火花可以是仰望天空
[1:20:31] Or walking. I’m really good at walking. 或者是走路 我很擅长走路
[1:20:33] Those really aren’t purposes, 22. 这些都不算是目标 22
[1:20:35] That’s just regular old living. 只不过是寻常的生活
[1:21:23] Joe? 乔
[1:21:26] Joe! 乔
[1:21:27] Good heavens, man. What are you doing in the zone? 老天啊 你怎么进入忘我境界了
[1:21:30] Moonwind. I messed up. I need to find 22. 明月清风 我搞砸了 我得找到22
[1:21:34] I’m afraid she’s become a lost soul. 恐怕她已经变成迷失的灵魂了
[1:21:37] – What? – I’ll explain on the way. -什么 -路上跟你解释
[1:21:41] When neither of you returned to The Half Note, 你们俩都没回到二分音符
[1:21:43] I suspected something had gone wrong. 我就猜测事有不妙
[1:21:45] I came back here, and that’s when I spotted her. 我回到这里时 就发现了她
[1:21:51] Lost souls are obsessed by something 迷失的灵魂为着某种
[1:21:53] that disconnects them from life. 将他们与生命隔断的东西而痴迷
[1:21:55] And now that 22 has technically lived, she’s become one of them. 如今22已尝过生活的滋味 她也变成了其中之一
[1:21:59] – There! – Good show. -在那 -干得好
[1:22:07] 22 22!
[1:22:11] – Ready the net. – I’m on it. -把捕网准备好 -我来
[1:22:25] She’s got us! 她把我们拖住了
[1:22:30] Moonwind! 明月清风
[1:22:31] A captain always goes down with the ship. 船长永远和船同生共死
[1:22:33] It has been a… 认识你很…
[1:22:40] 22 22!
[1:22:42] Come back, 22. It’s me, Joe. 回来 22 是我 乔
[1:22:47] Easy, 22, easy. 放松 22 别紧张
[1:22:48] I just came back to give you this. 我回来把这个交给你
[1:22:54] Easy. 别怕
[1:22:56] 22, listen. Come back! 22 听我说 回来
[1:23:02] And for correcting our absent-minded mistakes 因为你更正了我们大意的错误
[1:23:05] and setting the count right, 并且纠正了计数
[1:23:06] we are awarding you, Terry, this trophy. As you requested. 泰瑞 我们按照你的要求 颁给你这个奖杯
[1:23:11] I am happy to accept this very special award I requested, 我非常高兴接受这个我要求的非常特别的奖项
[1:23:15] but that I absolutely deserve. 但此表彰我实至名归
[1:23:21] Joe Gardner? 乔·加德纳
[1:23:22] And I’ll just take that back. 这个我要收回了
[1:23:25] Oi, noob! You’re not where you belong. 菜鸟 这可不是你该待的地方
[1:23:35] 22, stop. I have something to tell you. 22 停下 我有话要对你说
[1:23:39] Stop that. No. 住手 别扔了
[1:23:44] 22 22!
[1:23:47] Whoa, watch out! 看着点
[1:23:48] Take it easy. 别乱跑
[1:23:50] There, there. There’s no need to be afraid. 好了 好了 无需惊慌
[1:23:51] Don’t worry. Calm down. 别担心 冷静一下
[1:23:53] You have to stop running. Please. 你不能再这么瞎跑了 拜托
[1:23:55] 22, stop. 22 停下
[1:23:57] 22, I was wrong. 22 我错了
[1:23:59] Please, will you listen? You are ready to live, 22. 求你听我说好吗 你已经准备好去生活了 22
[1:24:16] I’m not good enough. Nope. No. 我不够格 不行 不够格
[1:24:18] – Nothing. I just need to fill out that last box. – 22! -我一无是处 我得填上最后一格 -22
[1:24:22] You’re dishonest. 你不够正直
[1:24:23] All you make are bad decisions. 你做的决定都十分愚蠢
[1:24:24] You are unwise and you won’t make it in the world. 你也不够聪明 无法过好人世间的生活
[1:24:26] You’re so selfish. No one would ever want to be around you. 你自私至极 没人愿意和你一起生活
[1:24:29] Loser. 废物
[1:24:30] Oh, the world needs remarkable people 这个世界需要杰出的人
[1:24:32] and you are the least remarkable soul I’ve ever met. 而你是我所见过最平庸的灵魂
[1:24:35] You’ll never find your spark. 你永远无法找到你的火花
[1:24:38] Imbecile. 蠢货
[1:24:39] I cannot help you. 我帮不了你
[1:24:40] 22 22!
[1:24:41] I just need to fill out that last box. 我得找到火花填上最后一格
[1:24:43] I’m not good enough at all. 我根本不够格
[1:24:45] You will never find your spark. 你永远无法找到你的火花
[1:24:47] There’s no point. 毫无意义
[1:24:49] Those aren’t purposes, you idiot. 这些才不算是目标 笨蛋
[1:24:51] That’s just regular old living. 只不过是寻常的生活
[1:24:52] This is a waste of time. 这真是浪费时间
[1:24:54] You only got that badge because you were in my body. 你得到徽章是因为你进入了我的身体
[1:24:57] That’s why you ruin everything. 都怪你毁了一切
[1:24:59] Because you have no purpose. 你的存在毫无意义
[1:25:07] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[1:25:19] There’s no point. 毫无意义
[1:25:20] You’ll never find your spark. 你永远无法找到你生命的火花
[1:25:23] Because you have no purpose! 因为你根本没有目标
[1:25:33] I’m not good. Nope. 我不够格 不行
[1:25:36] Nothing. I just need to fill out that last box. I give up. 一无是处 我得填上最后一格 我放弃
[1:25:51] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[1:25:52] – Huh? – To come live. -什么 -去生活
[1:25:57] I’m scared, Joe. 我很害怕 乔
[1:26:00] I’m not good enough. 我不够格
[1:26:02] Anyway, I never got my spark. 反正我也没找到火花
[1:26:05] Yes, you did. 你找到了
[1:26:13] Your spark isn’t your purpose. 火花并不是目标
[1:26:15] That last box fills in when you’re ready to come live. 当你准备好去生活时 最后一个格子就填上了
[1:26:21] And, the thing is 还有
[1:26:24] you’re pretty great at jazzing. 你玩爵士玩得很棒
[1:26:55] But, Joe, 但是 乔
[1:26:57] this means you won’t get to… 这也就意味着你不能…
[1:26:59] It’s okay. I already did. 没关系 我已经尝过人生百态
[1:27:02] Now it’s your turn. 现在该你了
[1:27:10] I’ll go with you. 我陪你去
[1:27:11] You know you can’t do that. 你知道你不能去的
[1:27:13] I know. But I’ll go as far as I can. 我知道 我能陪你多远就走多远
[1:27:31] Hey! Take a look! 快看啊
[1:28:55] Mr Gardner? 加德纳先生
[1:28:59] Yes? 什么事
[1:28:59] Do you have a moment? 能聊聊吗
[1:29:02] I think I’m speaking for all the Jerrys when I say thank you. 我想代表所有的杰瑞谢谢你
[1:29:06] For what? 为什么谢我
[1:29:07] We’re in the business of inspiration, Joe, 我们的工作是激励人心 乔
[1:29:09] but it’s not often we find ourselves inspired. 但我们自己很少受到鼓舞
[1:29:13] Really? 是吗
[1:29:14] So, we all decided to give you another chance. 所以我们一致决定再给你一次机会
[1:29:22] Hopefully, you will watch where you walk from now on. 希望从今以后你走路能小心些
[1:29:25] But what about Terry? 那泰瑞呢
[1:29:28] We worked it out with Terry. 我们和泰瑞协商好了
[1:29:32] That’s weird. 这就怪了
[1:29:33] Hey, Terry, what’s that over there? 泰瑞 你看那是什么
[1:29:34] Look immediately. 快看
[1:29:35] What? What are you talking about? 什么 什么东西
[1:29:37] – Oh, nothing. You were saying? – Hmm? -没事 你说啥 -怎么回事
[1:29:39] Were you even talking? I can’t remember. 你刚说话了吗 我不记得了
[1:29:41] Never mind. 算了
[1:29:43] Well? 怎么样
[1:29:51] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:29:52] So what do you think you’ll do? 你打算做什么
[1:29:55] How are you gonna spend your life? 打算怎么度过你的人生
[1:29:57] I’m not sure. 我也不确定
[1:30:01] But I do know… 但我知道
[1:30:07] I’m going to live every minute of it. 我要尽情享受每一分钟
[1:38:59] ♪ Rappin Ced is the name ♪ ♪ 我名叫饶舌塞德 ♪
[1:39:01] ♪ And you should get it right ♪ ♪ 你可别记错了 ♪
[1:39:03] ♪ Blowin’ up on the scene like dynamite ♪ ♪ 登台就如炸药一般场面爆裂 ♪
[1:39:06] ♪ Joey G on the keys Katie and Tommy with me ♪ ♪ 乔伊·加弹键盘 凯蒂汤米同我一起饶舌 ♪
[1:39:10] ♪ How much you wanna bet? ♪ ♪ 你愿下多少赌注 ♪
[1:39:12] ♪ We can take the whole city ♪ ♪ 我们能红遍整座城市 ♪
[1:39:14] ♪ You see us stylin’ from the island ♪ ♪ 看我们帅气出场 从曼哈顿岛 ♪
[1:39:16] ♪ All the way to BK ♪ ♪ 一直到布鲁克林 ♪
[1:39:18] ♪ Boogie Down made the sound but we took it away ♪ ♪ 布朗克斯的节奏 我们发扬光大 ♪
[1:39:21] ♪ I go to Harlem it’s no problems If you know what I mean ♪ ♪ 如此豪横闯荡哈林区也没问题 ♪
[1:39:25] ♪ Now everybody bow down to The Kings of Queens ♪ ♪ 全体都向皇后区王者鞠躬致敬 ♪
[1:39:31] 皮克斯动画工作室出品 于加利福尼亚州爱莫利维尔市 以及遍布湾区 人与人之间维持两米以上距离的居家办公
[1:40:29] Hey! Movie’s over. 电影结束了
[1:40:31] Go home! 快回家
2020年 Tags:动画, 豆瓣TOP250

Post navigation

Previous Post: Legally Blonde(律政俏佳人02)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Notebook(恋恋笔记本)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme