英文名称:Sorority Row
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | Danny, give me my shirt! | 丹尼 把衣服给我 |
[00:48] | Come and get it. | 自己来拿呀 |
[01:20] | Don’t you think that maybe we’re taking | 你不觉得也许我们把这 |
[01:22] | this hazing thing a little bit too far? | 烟雾弥漫的派对搞得有点过头了吗 |
[01:24] | I absolutely do not. | 绝对没有 |
[01:29] | Cassidy! | 卡西迪 |
[01:48] | – Hey, give me a beer. Come on, man. – Get your own, pretty boy. | -给我啤酒 快 老兄 -自己去找 帅哥 |
[01:51] | – Don’t be a dick. – Get your own. | -不要小气 -自己去找 |
[01:53] | Hey, move it, douche bag. Get out of here. | 快走 傻逼 闪开 |
[01:57] | Sudsy! | 好多泡泡啊 |
[02:00] | Hey, Chugs! Gve me a beer! And a BJ. | 查格斯 给我瓶啤酒 顺带吹个萧 |
[02:19] | Hey, what the fuck? | 搞什么飞机 |
[02:54] | Hey, no! You both, out! Now! | 别进来 你们俩 马上出去 |
[02:58] | Some massive titties! | 有巨乳 |
[03:09] | How long have you been a Theta? | 你进西塔社多久了 |
[03:10] | – Do you want one? – No, thanks. | -来一瓶吗 -不 谢了 |
[03:14] | – Hey, Ellie, up here. – I got to go. Sorry. | -艾莉 过来 -我得走了 抱歉 |
[03:18] | It wasn’t that hard a question. | 这又不是什么难回答的问题 |
[03:26] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[03:27] | Right there, yeah. | 就这样 对 |
[03:33] | – Where are we going, Claire? – Hurry up. Jessica’s waiting. | -你去哪儿 克莱尔 -速度 杰西卡等着呢 |
[03:37] | Goodbye, Virginity! Yeah! Theta Pi rules! | 再见 贞操 西塔社万岁 |
[03:42] | I think I’m gonna be sick. Look out below! | 我觉得要吐了 下面的注意 |
[03:48] | Heather, get a room. | 希瑟 去房里吧 |
[03:52] | Hey, boys. Out, out, out! | 伙计们 出去 |
[03:56] | – I just got tested. It’s cool. – Okay. | -我刚测试过 很酷的 -好吧 |
[04:00] | Cassidy, my room, Theta toast, now. | 卡西迪 来我房间为西塔社干杯 |
[04:02] | – Have you seen Andy? – Hos before bros. | -看见安迪没 -别见色忘友 |
[04:05] | Uh, Claire, line up those shots! | 克莱尔 杯子准备好 |
[04:08] | None of that Jell-o crap. Mama needs to get her buzz on. | 别倒垃圾果冻酒 大妈要喝爽的 |
[04:10] | Thetas! | 西塔社万岁 |
[04:12] | This party kicks off our senior year. | 这派对拉开了我们大四的序幕 |
[04:15] | But first, shout outs. Claire, | 首先 郑重申明 克莱尔 |
[04:17] | I like being your friend, because | 我喜欢做你朋友 因为 |
[04:20] | it makes me multi-cultural without having to do anything. | 这样我不用做任何事就可显出多元文化 |
[04:24] | – That’s so racist. – Okay. Okay. | -这么种族歧视 -好 好 |
[04:28] | Chugs, I love you, because you’re | 查格斯 我爱你 因为你 |
[04:29] | always willing to try anything new | 总乐于尝试新事物 |
[04:31] | and you don’t give a damn what anyone thinks. | 并且不在乎别人的想法 |
[04:33] | Is this a bad time to tell you I boned your Dad? | 现在告诉你 我上了你老爸合适吗 |
[04:37] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[04:39] | It was after the divorce. | 他离婚后的事 |
[04:42] | Ellie, I love you because you are | 艾莉 我爱你 因为你 |
[04:44] | always there to help with homework. | 总帮忙做功课 |
[04:46] | You’re like a spell check with a nice rack. | 你就像长着对漂亮奶子的拼写检查机 |
[04:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:50] | Okay, Cass, I love you because you’re so real. | 卡斯 我爱你 因为你如此真实 |
[04:54] | That’s just because she can’t afford fake ones. | 那是因为她没钱弄假的 |
[04:58] | I love you, Jessica, | 我爱你 杰西卡 |
[04:59] | because you make being a bitch an art form. | 因为你把做婊子都艺术化了 |
[05:02] | Hear, hear! | 知道了 知道了 |
[05:04] | Theta Pi, we honor thee! | 西塔社 我们崇敬你 |
[05:06] | From life to death, sorority! | 从生至死 姐妹联谊会 |
[05:11] | Wait, wait, wait, where’s Megan? She should be here for this. | 等等 梅根哪儿去了 她该在这儿才对 |
[05:14] | Oh, I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[05:17] | Let me show you something that is sure to be | 让我带你们见识下堪称 |
[05:18] | a Youtube classic. | Youtube经典的东西 |
[05:21] | Gather round, ladies. Chugs, grab the laptop. | 过来 女士们 查格斯 拿笔记本 |
[05:24] | What are you guys up to? | 你们想做什么 |
[05:27] | – Baby, I love you so much. – Oh, my God. | -宝贝 我如此爱你 -上帝 |
[05:29] | Is that Garret? | 那是加勒特? |
[05:31] | I thought Megan dumped him after he cheated on her. | 我还以为在他劈腿后被梅根甩了 |
[05:33] | Well, apparently, she took him back. | 显然 她又回到他身边了 |
[05:36] | What can I say? My brother’s good in bed. | 我还能说什么 我兄弟床上功夫就是强 |
[05:38] | Chugs. It’s so gross. | 查格斯 这真恶心 |
[05:39] | You guys are sick. | 你们真变态 |
[05:41] | Did Megan get a little work done over the summer? | 梅根暑假做了点小手术? |
[05:43] | What? You thought she gained | 你认为她在3个月内能 |
[05:44] | four bra sizes in three months? | 长到4号杯罩的尺寸? |
[05:46] | God, is this all he’s got? | 天哪 他就这点本事? |
[05:48] | Yeah, what is this? The dry hump Olympics? | 这算什么 干蹭奥运会? |
[05:54] | Come on, guys. This is gross. | 拜托 姐妹们 这太恶心了 |
[05:57] | Why isn’t she moving? | 她怎么不动了 |
[05:58] | We gave Garret a little something | 我们给了加勒特一点东西 |
[06:00] | to put into her drink. | 放她饮料里了 |
[06:00] | Told him it’d help put her in the mood. | 告诉他这有助于使她进入状态 |
[06:02] | You let your brother give her roofies? | 你让你兄弟对她用迷奸药? |
[06:04] | Come on, roofie sex isn’t that bad. | 拜托 没那么糟糕 |
[06:06] | You get laid and you get a good night’s sleep. | 既做了爱又睡了好觉 |
[06:09] | – It’s tue. – Chugs. | -真的 -查格斯 |
[06:11] | Finally, we’re getting somewhere. | 终于 好戏要上演了 |
[06:13] | It looks he’s kissing a corpse. | 看起来就像在吻死尸 |
[06:15] | Exactly. This is the best prank ever. | 的确 这是做过的最棒的恶作剧 |
[06:28] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[06:29] | Guys, what the hell? | 搞什么飞机 |
[06:31] | Holy shit, you guys. | 老天 |
[06:33] | – We got to do something. – Baby, are you okay? Jesus Christ. | -我们得做点什么 -宝贝 你没事吧 老天 |
[06:36] | – Jesus. – Let’s go! | -老天 -快走 |
[06:37] | My God. | 上帝 |
[06:41] | You guys… | 伙计们… |
[06:42] | She’s convulsing and there’s shit coming out of her mouth. | 她在抽筋 还口吐白沫 |
[06:45] | – What? – Yeah, I don’t… | -什么 -真的 我不… |
[06:46] | What the fuck did you do? | 你他妈做了什么 |
[06:48] | I didn’t do…I slipped her the pills you gave me. | 我没做…我把你给的药偷偷让她吃了 |
[06:49] | I said give her one! | 我说过只用一片的 |
[06:51] | – I didn’t know! – Guys! | -我不知道 -伙计们 |
[06:52] | – Now, she’s not breathing. – We have to clear her airway. | -她现在没呼吸了 -我们得清理她的气管 |
[06:54] | Why doesn’t somebody call an ambulance? | 为什么没人去叫救护车 |
[06:55] | There’s no time. Here. | 来不及的 来 |
[06:56] | Give me the keys. Get me the Escalade now! | 给我钥匙 把凯雷德开来 |
[06:58] | – I’m going. – Claire! Hey! | -我这就去 -克莱尔 |
[07:00] | Yep. I’m on it. | 好 我去 |
[07:07] | That is so hot. | 真火辣 |
[07:09] | Chugs! | 查格斯 |
[07:13] | What? No tongue? | 怎么 不舌吻吗 |
[07:15] | Easy there, lezzie Lohan. | 悠着点 同性恋小天后 |
[07:16] | This is make-believe, remember? | 只是做戏 记得吗 |
[07:17] | – What is going on? – She’s okay? | -怎么回事 -她没事了? |
[07:19] | No, I’m not okay. | 不 我有事 |
[07:20] | I have fake puke all over my $800 silk sheets. | 我800块的丝绒床单上全是假白沫 |
[07:23] | What exactly is happening? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[07:25] | – Garret cheated on me. – Didn’t you cheat on him first? | -加勒特对我不忠 -不是你先的吗 |
[07:26] | Details! | 准确的说 |
[07:27] | That little bitch boy cheated on a Theta. | 是那小娘娘腔对西塔社成员不忠 |
[07:30] | You cheat on one Theta, | 对一个西塔社成员不忠 |
[07:31] | you cheat on every Theta. | 就是和整个西塔社作对 |
[07:32] | Also he says, “I love you,” like, | 而且我们每次做的时候 |
[07:34] | 15 times every time we do it. | 他都说了大约15遍我爱你 |
[07:36] | But Garret is Chugs’ brother. | 但加勒特是查格斯的兄弟 |
[07:38] | My brother, who slipped my Theta | 是给我西塔社姐妹吃 |
[07:39] | sister pills he thought were roofies. | 自以为是迷奸药丸的弟弟 |
[07:41] | My brother who also rushed Tri Pi. | 也是迷恋”玩尽”的弟弟 |
[07:43] | Whose motto is, “We’ll try any pie.” | 此人口号是 “我们要玩尽所有小妞” |
[07:46] | That boy needs to be taught a lesson. | 那小子需要教训一下 |
[07:47] | So if they weren’t roofies, then what were they? | 既然不是迷奸药 那是什么 |
[07:49] | Vitamin B-12. | 维生素B12 |
[07:50] | You know that helps prevent anemia? | 你们知道那有助于预防贫血吗 |
[07:52] | Too bad it doesn’t prevent bulimia. | 可惜治不了暴食症 |
[07:54] | That’s something Megan could actually use. | 那才是梅根真正需要的 |
[08:00] | Show time. | 好戏开场 |
[08:07] | I can’t even tell if she’s breathing or not. | 我甚至不能辨别她是否还有呼吸 |
[08:10] | I think she’s turning cold. | 我觉得她在变冷 |
[08:11] | Don’t say that to me! Don’t tell me that! | 别对我说这个 别告诉我这个 |
[08:13] | How far are we from the hospital? | 离医院有多远 |
[08:14] | I don’t know. I think I took a wrong turn. | 不知道 我想我拐错弯了 |
[08:16] | I’m totally freaking out. | 我完全吓蒙了 |
[08:17] | – What! – She’s not gonna make it! | -什么 -她挺不到那儿了 |
[08:19] | Oh, my God, she’s dead. She really fucking died. | 上帝啊 她要死了 真他妈活不成了 |
[08:21] | She died and it’s my fault. I’m gonna go to fucking jail! | 她死了就是我的责任 我要蹲监狱了 |
[08:25] | Hey! Watch my car! | 小心我的车 |
[08:27] | Okay, you know what? Everybody calm down. Garret, this is all… | 够了 大家都冷静 加勒特 这全是… |
[08:30] | Oh, my God! She’s really dead! | 我的上帝 她真死了 |
[08:32] | I need help. I need help. | 谁来帮我 谁来帮我 |
[08:33] | Chugs, I want to call Mom right now. | 查格斯 我想给妈妈打电话 |
[08:46] | Where are we going? | 我们这是去哪儿 |
[08:47] | Garret, we’re gonna take care of this. Okay? | 加勒特 我们会处理好的 好吗 |
[08:50] | – I’m gonna call for help. – No, no, no! | -我要打电话求助 -不 |
[08:52] | Hey, we all had same… | 我们都同样… |
[08:53] | I’m calling the fucking cops. | 我他妈的是给警察打电话 |
[08:54] | You guys had nothing to do with this. | 你们和这又没关系 |
[08:56] | Really? Who gave you the roofies? Jessica did. | 真的? 谁给你迷奸药的? 杰西卡 |
[08:58] | And she died at a party at our sorority house. | 而且她死在我们姐妹联谊会派对的房子里 |
[09:00] | They’ll close down our chapter for sure. | 他们肯定会封了我们的房子 |
[09:03] | Right, Ellie? | 对吧 艾莉 |
[09:04] | Yeah. Any illicit drugs use on campus | 是的 在校园使用任何非法药品 |
[09:06] | is an automatic two-year chapter suspension. | 会招致2年的封停 |
[09:08] | I don’t care about that! She’s dying! | 我不管 她就要死了 |
[09:15] | – There is no signal. – Garret, look at me. | -没信号 -加勒特 看着我 |
[09:17] | Look at me. Look at me, all right? Hey, you’ve got to look at me. | 看着我 好吗 你得看着我 |
[09:21] | – We can make all of this go away. – How? | -我们可以把这处理掉 -怎么处理 |
[09:24] | Trust me. I know a place. | 相信我 我知道个地方 |
[09:27] | Okay. All right. | 好 好吧 |
[09:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:33] | Claire, turn up here. | 克莱尔 就这儿了 |
[10:09] | Get on the ground. | 放地上 |
[10:12] | Garret, there’s a blanket in the back. Get it. | 加勒特 后面有张毯子 去拿出来 |
[10:18] | I guess I’ll get it. | 我想还是我去吧 |
[10:35] | What’s happening? I can’t see. | 发生了什么 我看不到 |
[10:37] | You’re dead, dummy. | 你已经死了 笨蛋 |
[10:39] | So the only thing to settle on is the body. | 那么唯一要处理的就是尸体 |
[10:42] | Do we wrap it in the blanket as it is, | 我们把她裹在毯子里就行了呢 |
[10:44] | or do we chop it into little pieces first? | 还是先砍成小块 |
[10:46] | Okay. Let’s try not to leave our | 请尽量别把DNA |
[10:48] | DNA all over the place. Thank you. | 弄得满地都是 谢谢 |
[10:51] | So, what’s it gonna be? | 那么 选哪个 |
[10:53] | One big chunk or little bits and pieces? | 整个还是碎尸 |
[10:55] | In premed, we learned that if there’s | 在医学预科班 我们学到 |
[10:57] | air in the lungs or the chest cavity, | 如果肺或胸腔中有空气 |
[10:58] | the body will float to the surface. | 尸体就会浮到面上 |
[11:00] | Yeah, she’s right. We can’t have her body floating to the top. | 是的 她说得对 我们不能让尸体浮上来 |
[11:03] | Yeah. Somebody will find her. | 对 有人会发现的 |
[11:04] | What about those implants? Does silicone float? | 那些移植物呢 硅胶会浮吗 |
[11:09] | All right. Everybody spread out and find | 好了 大家分头找 |
[11:11] | sharp rocks to dismember the body with. | 锋利的石头来分尸 |
[11:37] | So how long are you gonna keep this going? | 那么 你准备还玩多久 |
[11:40] | Yeah, I mean I kind of agree with Cass. | 我也有点赞同卡斯 |
[11:42] | This is funny and all, but… | 这是有趣 但… |
[11:45] | You’re right. That’s why we’re doing it. | 你说得对 这就是我们这样做的原因 |
[11:49] | Because it’s funny. | 因为有趣 |
[11:56] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[11:57] | What the hell did you do? | 你他妈做了什么 |
[12:00] | There’s no air in her lungs now. There’s no air in her lungs now. | 现在肺里没空气了 |
[12:05] | – Oh, my God, what did you do? – She wasn’t dead? | -天哪 你做了什么 -她没死? |
[12:08] | Shut the fuck up! | 他妈的闭嘴 |
[12:10] | Ellie! Ellie! Help me stop the bleeding. | 艾莉 艾莉 帮我止血 |
[12:13] | Start on her. | 按着她 |
[12:15] | Oh, my God, Megan! | 我的上帝啊 梅根 |
[12:19] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[12:20] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[12:27] | Somebody call 911. | 谁拨下911 |
[12:33] | God! | 上帝啊 |
[12:37] | I don’t have any reception! | 我没信号 |
[12:39] | Anyone? | 谁有吗 |
[12:41] | We can’t move her! | 我们不能移动她 |
[12:46] | Come on, Megan! | 挺住 梅根 |
[13:06] | Somebody get in the car and drive until you get a signal. | 谁开车去下有信号的地方 |
[13:09] | Wait, no. Wait, you guys. | 等等 你们等下 |
[13:11] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[13:13] | – No, no, no. – Cassie, look at her. She’s dead. | -没有 -卡西 你看她 已经死了 |
[13:15] | She couldn’t be more dead. | 她绝对死了 |
[13:25] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[13:32] | We need to talk about this for a minute. | 我们得谈下 |
[13:34] | Do you want to put her in the car and go back? | 你想把她放车里 然后回去吗 |
[13:36] | We could. Maybe. | 或许可以 |
[13:38] | But we all need to be prepared with what comes with that. | 但我们得对随之而来的事做好准备 |
[13:42] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:44] | Well, maybe we should call our parents first. | 也许我们该先打电话给父母 |
[13:47] | I mean, Megan’s dead. | 梅根死了 |
[13:49] | And we’re all responsible, so we’re gonna need lawyers. | 而且我们都有责任 所以我们需要律师 |
[13:54] | But Garret did it. | 但这是加勒特干的 |
[13:55] | Yes, and Garret will be going to jail, | 对 加勒特会进监狱 |
[13:57] | but we are all just as responsible. | 但我们也都有责任 |
[13:59] | Garret? I am not letting my little brother | 加勒特? 我不会让我弟弟 |
[14:01] | go to jail for a stupid prank! No way! | 因为一个愚蠢的恶作剧而进监狱 不行 |
[14:02] | What, do you want to leave Megan out here? | 你想让我们把梅根扔在这儿? |
[14:04] | Why not? | 有什么不行 |
[14:05] | I mean, everything we said a minute ago is still true. | 1分钟前我们所说的事都没错 |
[14:07] | Nobody knows we’re here except us. | 没人知道我们在这儿 |
[14:09] | – That’s true. – Oh, my God, you can’t be serious. | -没错 -天啊 你们不会是认真的吧 |
[14:12] | – She’s our sister. – That’s also true. | -她是我们的姐妹 -那也没错 |
[14:14] | Megan was our sister. And we loved her. | 梅根曾是我们的姐妹 而且我们爱她 |
[14:19] | But I also know that Megan loved us. | 但我也知道梅根爱我们 |
[14:23] | And Theta Pi. | 和西塔社 |
[14:25] | Would she want us to go down like this? | 她想让我们就这样完蛋吗 |
[14:28] | Throw away our lives and destroy the people we love? | 放弃我们的人生 让我们爱的人心碎? |
[14:33] | Yes, Claire. | 对了 克莱尔 |
[14:34] | Didn’t your Dad have a heart attack last year? | 你爸爸去年不是得了心脏病吗 |
[14:36] | Enough, Jessica. I know what you’re trying to do. | 够了 杰西卡 我知道你想干吗 |
[14:38] | What am I trying to do? | 我想干吗 |
[14:40] | I’m trying to make the best out of a tragic situation. | 我是在悲剧中为大家做最好的打算 |
[14:43] | You’re the one who suggested we just leave her out here. | 你才是暗示我们把她扔在这儿的人 |
[14:44] | No, I did not, and you know that! | 不 我没有 你知道的 |
[14:46] | There’s right and there’s wrong. | 什么是对 什么是错 |
[14:47] | I agree. But it’s also wrong | 我同意 但因我们做的错误而 |
[14:49] | to destroy the lives of our families | 毁掉我们的家庭生活 |
[14:52] | for mistakes that we have made. | 也是错的 |
[14:54] | All I can see is | 我所能看到的只是 |
[14:55] | my father’s face when he hears all this. | 我父亲听到这一切后的表情 |
[14:57] | It’ll kill him. | 这会让他崩溃 |
[14:58] | Jessica doesn’t care about your father, Claire. | 杰西卡才不在乎你爸爸 克莱尔 |
[15:01] | The only thing she cares about is herself. | 她唯一在乎的只是她自己 |
[15:03] | Think about it. If this gets out, | 想一下 如果这传出去 |
[15:05] | Kyle’s Daddy won’t let him be with her, | 凯尔爸爸就不会让他们在一起 |
[15:07] | because a killer in the family doesn’t look very good | 因为当你身处参议院时 |
[15:09] | when you’re running for senate. | 有凶手在家可不光彩 |
[15:10] | What about your Mr. Perfect? | 那你的完美先生呢 |
[15:12] | You really think Andy’s gonna | 你真觉得在这之后 |
[15:13] | stay with you after this? | 安迪还会和你在一起吗 |
[15:14] | This has nothing to do with him. | 这和他没一点关系 |
[15:16] | This decision affects the rest of our lives! | 这抉择会影响到我们的余生 |
[15:19] | All right? Every job. Every relationship we ever have. | 知道吗 每份工作 每个人际关系 |
[15:22] | People will know. | 人们都会知道这事 |
[15:25] | Shit! What the fuck did you guys make me do, man? | 操 你们都他妈的害我做了什么 |
[15:27] | This is fucked! | 操他妈的 |
[15:32] | Maybe we should vote on it. | 或许我们该投票 |
[15:33] | What? I cannot believe my ears. What | 什么 我真不敢相信 |
[15:35] | happened to the tenets of sisterhood? | 那些姐妹联谊信条呢 |
[15:38] | Trust, honor, respect. | 信任 荣誉 尊重 |
[15:40] | Well, you forgot two. | 你忘了2条 |
[15:43] | Secrecy and solidarity. | 守密和团结 |
[15:46] | There is a dead person here. A girl that we murdered. | 这儿正躺着一个被我们杀害的人 |
[15:49] | Accidentally! | 是意外 |
[15:50] | Listen to yourself. All of you. | 扪心自问一下 所有人 |
[15:52] | This is not something you just sweep | 这不是你们可以隐瞒 |
[15:54] | under the rug or choose to forget. | 或忘记的某件事 |
[15:55] | You have to live with this forever! | 你们的一生都会留下阴影 |
[15:57] | I completely agree, Cassidy. | 我完全同意 卡西迪 |
[16:01] | I’m just trying to figure out how we’re going to live with it. | 我只是在帮大家考虑如何对待这事 |
[16:12] | I can’t help but think | 我不禁在想 如果我现在躺在 |
[16:13] | what I would want if I were lying where Megan is now. | 梅根的位置 我希望怎样 |
[16:18] | I could tell you what I wouldn’t want. | 我可以告诉你们 我不希望的事 |
[16:21] | I wouldn’t want you guys to throw away your lives | 我不希望你们因某些不可改变的事实 |
[16:23] | over something that cannot be changed. | 而放弃生活 |
[16:28] | Because that’s how much I love each and every one of you. | 因为我是如此爱你们每一个人 |
[16:36] | Shall we vote? | 我们该投票吗 |
[16:38] | Vote all you want. | 想怎么投就投怎么吧 |
[16:39] | Ellie and I know the truth. Right, Ellie? | 艾莉和我知道真相 是吧 艾莉 |
[16:44] | Ellie? | 艾莉? |
[16:49] | Look, Cass. Everything you said was right. | 听着 卡斯 虽然你说的都对 |
[16:54] | You’re stronger than me, okay? | 但你比我要坚强 好吗 |
[16:56] | And you guys aren’t on scholarship. | 你们都不用担心失去奖学金 |
[17:00] | I don’t see a way out of this. | 我没看出有什么解决方法 |
[17:01] | There is no way out of this. | 这事没法解决 |
[17:03] | Well, maybe there is. | 也许有 |
[17:10] | Oh, my God, have you lost your fucking mind? | 天啊 你他妈的疯了吗 |
[17:16] | I’m gonna make this very easy on all of you. | 我来让这件事对我们每个人都简单点 |
[17:22] | Forget her. You guys, the last time | 别管她 姐妹们 我们最后一次 |
[17:24] | we saw Megan was at the party. | 见到梅根是在派对上 |
[17:26] | She disappeared. And we never saw her again. | 她不见了 我们就再也没见过她 |
[17:30] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:31] | If we all stick to the same story, no one will ever know, right? | 如果我们都这样说 没人会知道真相的 知道吗 |
[17:34] | You guys can say whatever the hell you want to say. | 你们可以想说什么就说什么 |
[17:36] | No. | 不 |
[17:38] | You’re gonna say what we tell you to say. Okay? | 你就照我们说的去做 知道吗 |
[17:42] | Are you gonna kill me, too? | 你也要杀了我吗 |
[17:47] | Cass, we can’t let you do that. | 卡斯 我们不能让你这么做 |
[17:49] | No. Let her go. It doesn’t matter. | 不 让她走吧 没关系 |
[17:50] | She’s gonna have to walk for three miles | 她得走3英里 |
[17:51] | before she gets any reception. | 才能碰到人呢 |
[17:52] | But now, later, if she tells the cops, goodbye, life. | 但是现在 一会儿她要是报了警 我们就完了 |
[17:55] | Come on, you guys. We have no choice. | 来吧 伙计们 我们没有选择 |
[17:59] | Come on, help me lift her. | 来吧 帮我把她抬起来 |
[18:06] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[18:40] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[18:46] | – Ready? One, two… – Wait! | -准备好了吗 1 2… -等等 |
[18:52] | What if this is a mistake? | 如果我们做错了呢 |
[18:53] | I mean, if we cross this line… | 我是说 如果我们踏出这一步… |
[18:56] | Look at the hole in her chest, Ellie. | 艾莉 看看她胸口的洞 |
[18:57] | The line’s already been crossed. | 这一步我们早就踏出去了 |
[18:58] | 3 Three. | |
[19:06] | You guys, I still can’t get a signal. | 伙计们 我还是没有信号 |
[19:13] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[19:16] | Don’t worry. At least she’ll be warm, Cass. | 别担心 卡斯 至少她会很暖和 |
[19:19] | We wrapped her up in your bloody jacket first. | 我们是用你带血的夹克把她包起来了 |
[19:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[19:28] | And we all agreed. | 我们达成一致 |
[19:30] | We won’t tell anyone what you did. | 我们不会告诉任何人你做了什么 |
[19:33] | – What I did? – How you killed Megan with the tire iron. | -我做什么了 -你怎样用拆胎棒杀了梅根 |
[19:37] | We’re sisters. We’ll protect you. | 我们是姐妹 我们会保护你的 |
[19:40] | You can count on us. | 你可以相信我们 |
[19:41] | Trust, respect, honor, secrecy and solidarity. | 信任 尊重 荣誉 守秘并且团结一致 |
[19:48] | You wouldn’t. | 你们不会的 |
[19:49] | We did. | 我们已经做了 |
[19:50] | We’re not gonna let this ruin our lives, Cassidy. | 我们不会让这件事毁了我们的一生 卡西迪 |
[19:54] | And there’s no reason you have to, either. | 而且你也不必这么做 |
[19:55] | You guys, it is not that simple. | 姐妹们 这没有那么简单 |
[19:57] | You can’t do this, okay? | 你们不能这么做 好吗 |
[19:58] | Do you know what it’s like | 你知道揣着这样一个秘密的生活 |
[20:00] | to live with a secret like this? | 会是怎样的吗 |
[20:01] | Of course we do. | 我们当然知道 |
[20:02] | We’re Theta Pi. | 我们是西塔社的人 |
[20:04] | Now let’s go wash the blood off in the lake. | 现在我们去湖里把血迹洗干净 |
[20:07] | And get back to the party. | 再回到派对上 |
[20:23] | We knew you’d come around,Cass. | 我们知道你也会来的 卡斯 |
[20:28] | Thank you, Cassidy. | 谢谢 卡西迪 |
[20:30] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:57] | As I stand here with you today, | 今天跟你们站在这里 |
[20:59] | I’m reminded of one of my favorite quotes. | 使我想起我最喜欢的一句话 |
[21:01] | “Reputation comes from the company you keep.” | “荣誉来源于你身边的伙伴” |
[21:05] | Well, thanks to you all | 谢谢你们所有人 |
[21:05] | [8个月后] | |
[21:07] | the company I’ve kept these past four years | 伴我渡过了4年的伙伴们 |
[21:10] | has provided me with a reputation I will always be proud of. | 你们给了我永远引以为傲的荣誉 |
[21:14] | Congratulations, graduates. | 祝贺你们 毕业生们 |
[21:16] | Good luck. And God bless. | 祝你们好运 愿上帝保佑你们 |
[21:25] | To my sisters at Theta Pi, not just for four years, but forever. | 为我西塔社的姐妹们 不单指4年 而是永远 |
[21:29] | Ellie, you drink like a girl. | 艾莉 你喝起酒来像个小女孩 |
[21:33] | That went up my nose. | 它进我鼻子里了 |
[21:36] | Here, Jess. Have a sip. | 来吧 杰西 喝一口 |
[21:37] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[21:45] | I’m gonna miss you guys. | 我会想你们的 |
[21:48] | This is gonna be awful. | 这太让人讨厌了 |
[21:51] | So, let’s skip it. | 那我们就不去了 |
[21:52] | We don’t have to go to some stupid luncheon. | 我们不必参加那愚蠢的午宴 |
[21:54] | My mother is a legacy. She wants to see the house. | 我妈妈很传统 她要看那宿舍 |
[21:57] | Think about the good side. You live through tonight, | 想想好的一面 只要过了今晚 |
[22:00] | Then tomorrow, we drive down to my parents’ place | 然后明天 我们开车去我父母家 |
[22:03] | And wake up to waves crashing on the beach. | 伴着海浪冲刷沙滩的声音中醒来 |
[22:05] | Yeah, well, if I thought we’d be waking up in the same bed, | 是啊 如果我想到我们起来会在一张床上 |
[22:07] | maybe it would give me a thrill. | 也许会让我浑身发抖的 |
[22:09] | My parents still think it’s the ’50s. | 我父母仍旧认为现在是50年代 |
[22:10] | Did I mention that I know some great hotels in the area? | 我说过在那里有一些很棒的旅馆吧 |
[22:19] | Hey, what happened to you and your sisters, anyway? | 你和你的姐妹们到底怎么了 |
[22:22] | You were all so close, then after Megan disappeared… | 你们以前那么亲密 但梅根消失了后… |
[22:24] | Could we not talk about that? | 我们能不谈论那件事吗 |
[22:28] | I keep hoping you’ll change your mind. | 我希望你能改变想法 |
[22:29] | Can we please just talk about something else? | 我们能不能谈点别的 |
[22:32] | I just want you to know I’m here for you. | 我只想让你知道你还有我呢 |
[22:50] | I think you put this on wrong. | 你的领带打错了 |
[22:56] | And you definitely put this on wrong. | 你肯定是打错了 |
[23:03] | Let me guess. I put these on wrong, too. | 让我想想 我这个也穿错了 |
[23:30] | I’m so excited. | 我太兴奋了 |
[23:33] | – It’s so pretty. – Look at this place. | -这里太美了 -看看这地方 |
[23:35] | You’d almost think nice people lived here. | 你会联想到住在这里美好的人们 |
[23:37] | Hey, be nice. | 表现好点 |
[23:42] | And there’s the devil herself. | 她是个魔鬼 |
[23:46] | Mr. And Mrs. Tappan! I haven’t seen you in forever. | 塔番先生和夫人 好久不见了 |
[23:49] | Hi, Jessica. | 你好 杰西卡 |
[23:50] | Well, well, well, if it isn’t the boy | 看啊 看啊 就是这个小子 |
[23:52] | who has taken our little Cassidy away. | 把我们的宝贝卡西迪拐跑了吧 |
[23:54] | She’s a big girl. She can make her own decisions. | 她是个大人了 她能自己做决定 |
[23:56] | Careful. Don’t you know? Earth and fire | 小心点 你不知道吗 沙土和烈火 |
[23:58] | can’t break the bonds of Theta Pi. | 也不能打破西塔社的团结 |
[24:00] | After all, we’re sisters. | 毕竟 我们是好姐妹 |
[24:03] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[24:05] | So, where is everyone? Chugs? | 那么 大家都哪儿去了 查格斯在哪儿 |
[24:08] | Chugs… | 查格斯… |
[24:10] | Well, you know Chugs. | 你知道查格斯的 |
[24:11] | She’s always willing to help out | 她总是想帮忙 |
[24:12] | with a little freshman orientation. | 训练一下大一新生 |
[24:19] | You taste like vomit. | 你闻起来有点恶心 |
[24:21] | That’s because I threw up before. | 那是因为我刚才吐过 |
[24:23] | But I ate a mint, so you’re fine. | 但是我吃过薄荷糖了 所以你不会有事的 |
[24:27] | Oops! I forgot to wear underwear. | 天啊 我忘了穿内裤了 |
[24:32] | And it’s really cold down there. | 下面这么冷 |
[24:37] | Maybe you could warm it up for me? | 也许你能帮我热热身 |
[24:40] | This whole thing’s kind of grossing me out. | 这真是让我快吐了 |
[24:44] | Whatever. Move it, loser. | 好吧 快走吧 窝囊废 |
[24:46] | Not my fault you’re gay. | 不是我的错 你个死基佬 |
[24:51] | This has been the best four years of our lives. | 这是我们生命中最好的4年 |
[24:55] | The best five years for some of us. | 对我们当中某些人来说是最好的5年 |
[24:58] | Not mentioning any names. | 不提名字 |
[24:58] | Becky Reed. | 贝基・里德 |
[25:01] | We have this luncheon every year | 我们每年都举办这样的午宴 |
[25:04] | to celebrate the long-lasting ties of sisterhood. | 来庆祝我们长久以来的姐妹情谊 |
[25:07] | And to remember that our motto, | 牢记我们的座右铭 |
[25:10] | “Trust, respect, honor, secrecy and solidarity,” | “信任 尊重 荣誉 守秘和团结” |
[25:16] | Are truly words that last a lifetime. | 这些真言会伴我们一生 |
[25:18] | As you can see by looking at the east wing of the house, | 正像你所看见的房子的东侧 |
[25:21] | Renovations are getting underway. | 正在进行维修 |
[25:23] | So the house, like our sisterhood, | 所以这幢房子就像我们的姐妹情谊 |
[25:26] | will be stronger than ever. | 会比以前更坚固 |
[25:28] | We have our beloved housemother to thank | 我们要感谢亲爱的女舍监 |
[25:30] | for all of her hard work on getting this done. | 全靠她的努力才能完成 |
[25:31] | Thank you, Mrs. Crenshaw. | 谢谢你 克伦肖夫人 |
[25:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:45] | However, as happy as this day is, | 然而 在这样高兴的一天 |
[25:48] | there’s still one whom we cannot forget. | 仍有一个人我们不能忘记 |
[25:52] | One of our sisters is still missing. | 我们当中有一个姐妹仍音讯全无 |
[25:55] | And we hope and pray that she will come back to us. | 我们希望着祈祷着她能回到我们身边 |
[26:03] | To Megan. | 敬梅根 |
[26:05] | No frigging way. | 他妈的不可能 |
[26:07] | We love and miss you always. | 我们永远爱你想念你 |
[26:16] | Well, as you can see, some of us are | 你们看到了 我们当中有些人 |
[26:18] | still a little overwhelmed by it all. | 仍旧对这件事无法忘怀 |
[26:28] | Okay, who up and faints anymore? | 好了 你怎么突然昏倒了 |
[26:30] | It’s okay. I told them it was the heat. | 我没事 我告诉他们是天太热 |
[26:31] | – It was megan. I know it was her. – It was her sister, dumbass. | -是梅根 我知道是她 -是她妹妹 蠢货 |
[26:34] | And might I say, you played it real cool. | 我只能说 你表现得过激了 |
[26:38] | I’m so sorry. I did not mean to scare you, Ellie. | 我很抱歉 我不是想吓你的 艾莉 |
[26:42] | How’d she know my name? | 她怎么知道我名字 |
[26:43] | I’m Maggie. I met you before. | 我叫麦琪 我之前见过你们 |
[26:46] | All of you. When I was 15. | 你们所有人 在我15岁的时候 |
[26:48] | Right. You’re bigger. You’ve grown up. | 是啊 你变高了 长大了 |
[26:53] | I decided I’m coming to Rosman next year. | 我决定明年来罗斯曼 |
[26:57] | I think it’s important for my sister. You know, some closure. | 我认为这对我姐姐来说意义重大 有始有终嘛 |
[27:00] | And I think it’d be good for my parents, too, so… | 而且我觉得这对我父母有好处 所以… |
[27:03] | So, how are they doing? | 他们身体怎么样 |
[27:05] | Okay. They couldn’t come today. | 很好 不过他们今天来不了 |
[27:07] | It’s still way too hard. | 他们仍旧很伤心 |
[27:10] | But I didn’t want to miss it. | 但是不想错过 |
[27:12] | Anyways, I just wanted to come by and say hello | 反正 我只想过来打个招呼 |
[27:15] | and let you guys know that I’m gonna | 让你们知道 |
[27:17] | be rushing Theta Pi next year. | 我明年就要来西塔社了 |
[27:19] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我有点不舒服 |
[27:23] | We’d be lucky to have you. | 我们很高兴你能来 |
[27:26] | Um, you guys having a party tonight? | 你们今晚要办派对吗 |
[27:29] | Yeah. Yeah. You know, you should totally come. | 是啊 是的 你一定要来 |
[27:33] | Wait, no, you’re rushing next year and | 等等 不行 你明年才能来 |
[27:35] | that violates greek rules of recruiting. | 这会违反姐妹会的规定 |
[27:37] | Well, I won’t tell if you guys won’t. | 如果你们不说我是不会说出去的 |
[27:41] | Well, we have to go. Sorry about tonight, but I’ll tell you what, | 我们得走了 今晚很抱歉 不过我跟你说 |
[27:44] | I will personally see to your future as a Theta Pi next year. | 明年我会私下找你这个准西塔社成员的 |
[27:47] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[27:49] | – Nice to meet you guys. – You, too. | -见到你们很高兴 -我们也是 |
[27:50] | Friend me on facebook, I’ll totally confirm. | 在脸谱网上加我吧 我一定放你进来 |
[27:54] | Bye. | 再见 |
[27:58] | Was it just me, or was that girl all sorts of creepy. | 只有我认为 那个女孩有点奇怪吗 |
[28:00] | Can’t imagine why. | 不知道为什么 |
[28:02] | No way she’s getting in with that outfit. | 不可能她穿那身来入学 |
[28:04] | Who is ready to party? | 准备好参加派对了吗 |
[28:06] | That would be me. That would be me. | 我准备好了 我准备好了 |
[28:09] | That’s what I was looking for. | 这就是我正在找的 |
[28:11] | – Hey, babe. – Hey. | -你好 宝贝 -你好 |
[28:12] | – Hi, you. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[28:14] | Chugs, your Mom? Smoking. | 查格斯 你妈妈 正吸烟呢 |
[28:16] | I would definitely have a sip of that milf-shake if I wasn’t… | 我一定会去泡你妈妈的 如果我没有… |
[28:18] | If I wasn’t dating you, of course, Claire. | 当然 如果我没有跟你约会的话 克莱尔 |
[28:21] | Okay, we have two hours before this place is packed. | 好吧 在这里挤满人之前 我们还有2个小时 |
[28:24] | I got to get to my shrink. Score some oxys. | 我要找我的心理医生 吸吸氧 |
[28:26] | Hey, you think if you blow him, you can get enough for everyone? | 你觉得如果你打败了他 就能满足所有人了? |
[28:29] | – Kyle, excuse me. – What? I’m serious. | -凯尔 你说什么呢 -怎么了 我是认真的 |
[28:31] | I wish it were that painless. | 我希望那不会很痛苦 |
[28:32] | Unfortunately for me, he’s more of an ass man. | 很不幸 对我来说他只是个蠢货 |
[28:35] | Okay, you guys, it’s on. | 好吧 伙计们 开始了 |
[28:37] | Tonight we bring the house down. | 今晚我们要把房子折腾个底朝天 |
[28:39] | That we do. | 我们会的 |
[28:40] | Kyle, can you and Mickey go get some decorations from the cellar? | 凯尔 你和米基能到地下室去拿点装饰品吗 |
[28:42] | – Yeah. Let’s do it. – Yeah, we can do that. | -好的 我们这就去拿 -好的 我们去拿 |
[28:44] | – Thanks. Bye. – Bye. | -谢谢 再见 -再见 |
[28:46] | Speak for yourself, pretty boy. | 对你自己说吧 小子 |
[28:49] | It’s Ellie’s. | 艾莉有电话 |
[29:00] | What? Oh, my God. | 什么 天啊 |
[29:02] | What the hell? | 发生了什么 |
[29:04] | – Oh, my God. – Is this a joke? | -天啊 -开什么玩笑 |
[29:06] | Garret! I’m gonna kill him. | 加勒特 我要杀了他 |
[29:08] | Garret? What the fuck is this, Chugs? | 加勒特? 他妈的怎么回事 查格斯 |
[29:10] | It’s a joke. It’s a really bad joke. | 这是个玩笑 很过分的玩笑 |
[29:12] | This is beyond sick. | 这太让人难受了 |
[29:13] | Okay. Why would Garret do this? | 好吧 加勒特为什么这么做 |
[29:15] | I can think of a reason. | 我想到了一个原因 |
[29:16] | He’s gone psycho and he wants to kill us all. | 他疯了 他要把我们全都杀了 |
[29:18] | Hey, he’s not… | 他没有… |
[29:20] | Guys! Look, I know my brother. Okay, yes, he’s sort of | 姐妹们 我了解我弟弟 是的 他是有点 |
[29:26] | lost his way, but I know him, okay? And… | 精神错乱 但是我了解他 而且… |
[29:30] | Look, he developed this weird sense of humor | 你看 他只是升级了他奇怪的幽默感 |
[29:35] | Since the accident, and this is just his way of saying… | 自从那次意外以后 这只是他表达的方式… |
[29:37] | Oh, happy graduation? That’s real funny. | 毕业愉快? 这真可笑 |
[29:40] | What the hell are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[29:41] | Nothing. That’s why delete was invented. | 什么也不做 这就是发明删除功能的原因 |
[29:44] | Hey, guys. Delete it, Claire. | 姐妹们 删了吧 克莱尔 |
[29:47] | So, now all we have to do is get rid of Crenshaw | 那么 现在我们要做的就是把克伦肖弄走 |
[29:51] | and get this place ready for the party. | 然后收拾好这里 准备举办派对 |
[29:53] | Ellie, can you be in charge with freshman cleaning up the place? | 艾莉 你负责新生来打扫一下这里好吗 |
[29:57] | If cassidy helps me. | 如果卡西迪帮我的话 |
[29:59] | I’m not… | 我不能… |
[30:00] | Please don’t say you’re not coming. How is that gonna look? | 别说你不能帮忙 人们会怎么看 |
[30:04] | I don’t care how it looks. | 我不在乎会怎么看 |
[30:05] | To be honest, Jessica, I don’t really care if we get caught. | 说实话 杰西卡 我不是很在乎我们是否被抓住 |
[30:07] | I just don’t want to share a cell with you. | 我只是不想跟你一起 |
[30:10] | Don’t act all holier than thou. | 别假装无辜了 |
[30:12] | You could have gone to the cops if you really wanted to. | 如果你真的想报警你早就去了 |
[30:34] | What you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[30:35] | Careful what you say, I just pinned you. | 小心回答 我可盯着你呢 |
[30:37] | Hey, I’m just updating my facebook. I just wrote, | 我正在更新我的脸谱网 我刚写完 |
[30:39] | “Andy has just graduated and can’t” | “安迪刚刚毕业就等不急” |
[30:41] | “wait to take his girl fishing.” | “要带他的女朋友去钓鱼了” |
[30:42] | I told you, I’ll go to your parents, | 我告诉过你 我会去见你父母 |
[30:45] | if you and your Dad catch the fish, | 如果你和你爸爸捉到鱼 |
[30:46] | your Mom cooks the fish and I eat the fish. | 你妈妈做好鱼 那我就来吃鱼 |
[30:48] | – It’s not that complicated. – Lazy! God! | -一点也不复杂 -懒虫 天啊 |
[30:50] | To think, I was gonna ask | 想想吧 我正要问你 |
[30:52] | if you wanted to come to Europe with me this summer. | 这个夏天愿意跟我去欧洲吗 |
[30:55] | Look, Andy, | 听着 安迪 |
[30:59] | There’s some things you really don’t know about me. | 有些关于我的事你不知道 |
[31:01] | Hey, if it’s the morning breath, trust me, I know. | 如果是早上呼吸空气 相信我 我知道 |
[31:03] | No, I’m being serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[31:05] | I’ll tell you everything | 今晚去你父母家的路上 |
[31:06] | Tonight on the way to your parents. | 我会告诉你所有的事 |
[31:08] | And I just have one more favor. | 我还得让你帮我一件事 |
[31:10] | I’ve kind of been sucked into this thing at Theta. | 我在西塔社抽不开身 |
[31:12] | Would you mind coming with me to the house | 你能先来宿舍 |
[31:14] | just for the beginning of the party, and then we can leave? | 跟我参加派对的开幕 然后我们再离开吗 |
[31:17] | – Yeah. Anything for you. – You’re the best. | -可以 为了你什么都行 -你最好了 |
[31:21] | Really. You’re the most wonderful thing in my life. | 真的 你是我生命中最美妙的东西 |
[31:24] | And I’d do anything for you. | 我为你愿意做任何事 |
[31:28] | Really? Well, we’ll test that theory tonight. | 真的? 那我们今晚要检验一下这句话了 |
[31:32] | – Okay, I’ll see you in an hour. – Cool. Bye. | -好的 一个小时后见 -好的 再见 |
[31:42] | Okay, ladies, I know the rules. | 好吧 姑娘们 我知道规则 |
[31:45] | You get the house to yourself. | 你们要在这个宿舍 |
[31:47] | The last night you spend in Theta Pi. | 渡过你们在西塔社的最后一夜 |
[31:49] | And I trust that you will show this place | 并且我相信你们会像这4年来 |
[31:52] | the same respect that you’ve shown me the past four years. | 尊重我一样尊重这幢房子 |
[31:57] | – Of course. – That was a joke. | -当然 -开玩笑的 |
[32:00] | Now I know that during your time here, | 现在我知道在这期间 |
[32:03] | I was forced to give most of you a write-up or two. | 我给你们大多数人打过一两次小报告 |
[32:05] | But trust me, for every boy that I threw out of here, | 但是相信我 我从这里扔出去的每一个男生 |
[32:09] | there were five times I knew about it and didn’t say one thing. | 有5次我知道 但我什么也没有说 |
[32:13] | And sometimes there were five boys in one night. Right, Chugs? | 有的时候是一个晚上5个 对吗 查格斯 |
[32:17] | I have a lot of areas that need attention. I don’t know. | 我有太多要注意的地方了 我不知道 |
[32:20] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[32:21] | Anyway, I hope, | 总而言之 我希望 |
[32:23] | As you girls prepare to go out into the world, | 你们准备好了要面对外面的世界 |
[32:25] | That the things that you’ve learned here in Theta Pi | 你们在西塔社所学到的一切 |
[32:28] | will always help to guide you to do the right thing. | 永远会引领你们做正确的事 |
[32:32] | And now, to make sure | 现在 为了确保 |
[32:34] | you don’t forget me or each other, | 你们不会忘记我 不会忘记彼此 |
[32:36] | a little gift. | 一个小小的礼物 |
[32:40] | I’m sorry. It’s really nice. | 对不起 这真的很漂亮 |
[32:44] | There are 22 links in each chain. | 每条链子都有22环 |
[32:47] | One for every graduating Theta Pi senior. | 每一个从西塔社毕业的学生都会得到一条 |
[32:50] | When you wear these bracelets, you will always remember | 当你们戴手链时 你们要永远记得 |
[32:53] | just how strong the bonds of sisterhood are. | 我们的姐妹情有多么的紧密 |
[32:56] | – Thank you. – Please! | -谢谢 -好了 |
[32:59] | Okay, I’m out of here. | 好的 我会出去的 |
[33:02] | – You girls behave yourselves. – We will. | -你们要表现好点 -我们会的 |
[33:05] | Well, screw it. That’ll never happen. | 去它的 从没实现过 |
[33:08] | Just make sure you don’t hurt yourselves or the house. All right? | 要保证你们别伤到自己或者房子 好吗 |
[33:11] | – No problem, Mrs. Crenshaw. – All right. | -没问题 克伦肖夫人 -好啦 |
[33:13] | – Thank you, Mrs. Crenshaw. – Bye, girls! | -多谢 克伦肖夫人 -孩子们 再见了 |
[33:14] | – Bye. – Bye-bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[33:17] | What is this? Silver-coated? I’m never gonna wear this. | 这是什么 镀银的? 我才不戴呢 |
[33:21] | Excuse me. Move, bitches. | 走开 让开 丫头们 |
[33:23] | Jess, wait up. Give me a hug. | 杰西 等下 抱一个 |
[33:26] | – Bye, Mrs. Crenshaw. – Bye. | -再见 克伦肖夫人 -再见 |
[33:46] | Seconds to your elevator from the station. | 车站到你家电梯 仅仅一刹 |
[33:50] | How can I resist that kind of invitation? | 让我如何将你拒之门外 |
[33:54] | Come on, chicken. One last time in the hot tub? | 帅哥来啊 热水浴缸里再做一次 |
[33:57] | You’re crazy. There’s people all around. | 你疯了 这儿到处都是人 |
[33:59] | I say we just head upstairs, huh? | 要不我们到楼上怎么样 |
[34:04] | What have you got there, Claire? | 你在做什么 克莱尔 |
[34:05] | I don’t think the bubble bath will be good for the jets. | 泡泡浴对喷射可不好 |
[34:12] | No, not the boobies. | 不 别让我看见 |
[34:15] | So… | 那么… |
[34:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:21] | I’m gonna do it. | 我来了 |
[34:40] | Dr. Rosenberg? | 罗森博格医生? |
[34:47] | Anybody home? | 有人在吗 |
[34:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[35:16] | Dr. Rosenberg? | 罗森博格医生? |
[35:25] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[35:29] | Dr. Rosenberg? | 罗森博格医生? |
[35:34] | Doc? I’m here for my 5:00. | 医生? 我预约了5点 |
[35:52] | Dr. Rosenberg! | 罗森博格医生 |
[35:53] | Hi. Sorry about this. The last session ended abruptly. | 抱歉 就剩最后一个环节 |
[35:59] | Where are the keys? | 钥匙在哪儿 |
[36:02] | They’re on the…hey. | 在…对了 |
[36:04] | There’s no reason you and I can’t | 你和我两人可以继续 |
[36:06] | finish what my last patient started. | 完成我和上个病人刚刚开始的部分 |
[36:13] | With no place to go? | 别无选择? |
[36:18] | Okay. I’m gonna go freshen up. | 好吧 我先去透口气 |
[36:41] | Excuse me. You have to schedule an appointment. | 不好意思 你得先预约 |
[37:06] | Hey, Jess. It’s me. Look, | 杰西 是我 听着 |
[37:08] | I’m not gonna make it back until after the party starts | 我可能在派对开始后才回得去 |
[37:11] | ’cause Dr. Rosenberg’s really making me earn the pills this time. | 罗森博格医生这次可能真的会把药给我 |
[37:15] | But I’ll see you later? Bye. | 晚点再见 |
[37:41] | Cheers, slut. | 干杯 荡妇 |
[37:53] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[37:59] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[38:08] | I don’t have time for “catch me, rape me.” | 我可没时间和你玩什么”躲猫猫” |
[38:51] | Theta Pi, bitches! | 西塔社 丫头们 |
[38:54] | Guys, it’s 6:00 and I’m already wasted. | 伙计们 现在6点 我已经快不行了 |
[38:57] | Yeah. And by 10:00, she’ll be pregnant. | 没错 到10点她可能已经怀孕了 |
[39:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:23] | Senator Tyson. | 泰森议员 |
[39:25] | It is so nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[39:27] | I apologize. I wasn’t able to make your luncheon. | 很抱歉 没能请你喝下午茶 |
[39:30] | I just flew in from a commerce committee meeting. | 我刚参加完一个商务会议就马上飞过来了 |
[39:32] | That’s no problem. | 没关系的 |
[39:39] | – Where’s Kyle? – He’ll be along. | -凯尔在哪儿 -他马上到 |
[39:41] | This is nice for us. Gives us a chance to talk. | 这挺好的 让我们有机会先谈谈 |
[39:43] | Sort out a few things. | 谈一些事 |
[39:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:49] | Jessica, may I be frank? | 杰西卡 我直说了吧 |
[39:53] | You are a spirited girl. | 你是个活泼的女孩 |
[39:55] | Oh, thank you, Sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[39:57] | I didn’t mean that as a compliment. | 我可不是为了恭维你 |
[40:00] | As I’m sure you’ve heard, | 而且我相信你也听说了 |
[40:01] | There are rumblings I might get a vice presidential nod. | 我得到副总统提名的呼声很高 |
[40:05] | Yes, Sir. | 没错 先生 |
[40:06] | In my experience, there are two kinds of girls in this world. | 我总结了 世界上有两种女孩 |
[40:10] | The ones you spend your life with | 一种值得你共度此生 |
[40:12] | and the ones you burn hard with. | 另一种让你为之欲火焚身 |
[40:15] | Problem is that I’m not sure what kind you are. | 问题在于我不知道你是哪一种 |
[40:18] | But I am sure that Kyle wants to spend his life with you. | 但我肯定凯尔愿与你共度此生 |
[40:22] | Sir, I’ve been dreaming my whole life to | 先生 我这一生都梦想着 |
[40:24] | marry someone like Kyle. | 能嫁给像凯尔一样的人 |
[40:27] | I don’t like surprises. | 我不喜欢意外 |
[40:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:31] | When I pick up a book, | 我若选中一本书 首先就要 |
[40:33] | the first thing I do is read the last page. | 翻到最后一页 看到结局 |
[40:36] | I’ll be watching you, Jessica. | 我会一直看着你的 杰西卡 |
[40:38] | Don’t give me any surprises. | 可别给我太多意外 |
[40:40] | Otherwise this dream you’ve had your whole life, well, | 否则 你这一生的梦想 |
[40:43] | It all goes away. | 就全泡汤了 |
[40:47] | Senator Tyson, I won’t disappoint you. | 泰森议员 我不会让你失望的 |
[40:51] | I know you won’t. I know you won’t. | 我知道你不会的 你不会的 |
[40:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:57] | I am so sorry. I was riding my bike and | 非常抱歉 我正骑着单车 |
[41:00] | I got a flat. | 路上爆胎了 |
[41:00] | Yeah. Well, nothing to worry about, son. | 是这样啊 别担心 没事的 儿子 |
[41:02] | Your charming young lady and I were just catching up. | 你的迷人女友和我正在闲聊 |
[41:06] | She is a charmer, isn’t she? | 她确实很迷人 是吧 |
[41:20] | Looks like someone’s been hard at work. | 似乎某人正在努力哦 |
[41:24] | Yeah. | 在 |
[41:25] | Could you put your eyes back in your head? | 把你眼睛安回去 别乱瞄行吗 |
[41:26] | Sure can. | 当然可以 |
[41:28] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[41:31] | Seriously, dude, the party starts in an hour. | 严肃点 再有一个小时派对就开始了 |
[41:33] | – Go get ready! – I’m going! | -快去准备 -我这就来了 |
[41:35] | Okay. Good. Bye. | 好 很好 再见 |
[41:38] | Are you gonna be all right? | 你还好吧 |
[41:39] | Sure. Why wouldn’t I be all right? | 当然 有什么不好的呢 |
[41:41] | I’m good, Cass. Just let me help clean up. | 我很好 卡斯 让我帮忙清理吧 |
[41:43] | That goes in the basement. I’ll take it down. | 那个放在地下室 我拿下去 |
[41:51] | That’s tacky. | 真俗 |
[41:54] | – I’m worried about her. – Who? | -我很担心她 -谁 |
[41:56] | Ellie. What is gonna happen to her when she leaves this place? | 艾莉 离开这儿她可怎么办啊 |
[42:00] | What do I care? | 我有什么好担心的 |
[42:01] | I don’t need her to do my term papers for me anymore. | 我再也不用她来帮我搞定期末论文了 |
[42:03] | Jessica, I think that we have different | 杰西卡 我觉得我们对 |
[42:05] | definitions of the word “sister.” | “姐妹”的定义不同 |
[42:08] | I’m gonna go take a shower. That’s not an invitation. | 我要回去洗个澡 这可不算邀请啊 |
[42:28] | Yoga is working wonders on your ass. | 做了瑜伽你的臀越来越翘了 |
[43:17] | Sorry. Didn’t know this was ocupado. | 对不起 我不知道这儿有人 |
[43:20] | FYI, waxing isn’t just for floors anymore. | 另外 可不只有地板能上蜡啊 |
[43:26] | Riley? | 莱丽? |
[43:27] | Are you a senior? | 你是大四的吗 |
[43:29] | Because last time I checked, this was a senior bathroom. | 据我所知 这间浴室只有大四的才能用 |
[43:32] | Do I have to start checking stalls again? | 要我再查看一下规章吗 |
[43:33] | Fuck. | 该死的 |
[43:35] | No, I didn’t think so. | 不用了 |
[43:37] | You can leave now. | 你现在可以走了 |
[43:40] | Actually. Wait. Drop your towel first. | 等一下 先把浴巾脱了 |
[43:44] | My room’s on the other side of the… | 我的那间在另外一边… |
[43:45] | Without rules, there would be chaos. | 没有规矩不成方圆 |
[43:48] | Fine. But if you wanted to see perfect tits, | 行 你要是想看我的胸 |
[43:51] | all you had to do was ask. | 直说就好了 |
[43:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[44:04] | I keep thinking about that text. | 我一直在想那段话 |
[44:06] | Claire… | 克莱尔… |
[44:09] | Garret is a little bitch. | 加勒特就是个混蛋 |
[44:11] | He says we made him kill Megan? | 他说是我们逼她杀死梅根的 |
[44:13] | As if. | 好像是这么说的 |
[44:14] | Seriously, Claire, grow a pair. | 说真的 克莱尔 成熟点吧 |
[44:17] | Jessica, I’ve always had your back. | 杰西卡 我一直都支持你 |
[44:19] | But you’ve never had a backbone. | 但却从来都没骨气 |
[44:55] | Hello? | 谁 |
[45:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[46:11] | Hey, Ellie, see if there’s more Vodka down there. | 艾莉 看看下面还有没有伏特加 |
[46:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[46:37] | Okay, more Vodka. | 好吧 还有没有伏特加 |
[46:42] | Hello? | 谁在 |
[46:47] | Anybody there? | 有人吗 |
[46:52] | Where the hell would they keep more Vodka? | 该死的 他们到底把伏特加放哪儿了 |
[47:04] | No. No. | 别 别 |
[47:07] | Damn it! Shit. | 该死的 |
[47:13] | Oh, this is really dumb. | 这一点都不顶用 |
[47:20] | “Here lies Ellie Morris, and she never got laid.” | “艾莉・梅丽丝在这儿 她可不会倒下” |
[47:55] | Ellie. | 艾莉 |
[47:58] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[48:01] | What are you…what are you doing down here? | 你…你在下面干什么 |
[48:03] | I’m looking for you. | 我来找你啊 |
[48:06] | Cassidy said you might need some help. | 卡西迪说你可能要人帮忙 |
[48:14] | We killed her, you guys. Don’t you understand that? | 是我们杀了她 你们还不明白吗 |
[48:16] | We dumped her body down a mineshaft! | 我们还把她的尸体丢到了矿井下 |
[48:18] | – Why can’t you understand that? – Hey, Ellie, | -为什么你们不明白 -艾莉 |
[48:20] | There are 30 other girls behind that door | 门后还有30个女生呢 |
[48:21] | that probably shouldn’t know we | 可不能让她们知道我们杀了自己 |
[48:23] | murdered our sorority sister, okay? | 联谊会的姐妹 行吗 |
[48:24] | This isn’t happening. It’s not possible. | 不会发生的 不可能的 |
[48:26] | Okay, seriously, everyone just relax | 好的 说真的 大家都放松点 |
[48:28] | – For two seconds. – Relax? | -就一会儿 -放松? |
[48:30] | The last time I saw that jacket, | 我上次看到那件夹克 |
[48:31] | you wrapped it around a dead body | 是你用来包尸体 |
[48:32] | and dropped it down a mineshaft. | 然后把它丢下矿井 |
[48:33] | It’s a prank. | 只是个恶作剧 |
[48:35] | It’s the only explanation. It’s…somebody’s playing a prank. | 这是唯一的解释 只是某人的恶作剧 |
[48:38] | Yeah, or maybe Megan came back from | 也可能是梅根回来复仇 |
[48:40] | the dead and she wants to kill us. | 她想杀了我们 |
[48:41] | No, listen. | 不 听着 |
[48:43] | Ellie, we didn’t want to tell you, | 艾莉 我们本来不想告诉你 |
[48:44] | but we got a text message earlier. | 早些时候我们收到一条短信 |
[48:45] | And we think that this is Garret playing a sick joke on us. | 我们认为是加勒特想和我们开玩笑 |
[48:48] | – Garret? – Yes. | -加勒特? -没错 |
[48:50] | He came back? | 他回来了? |
[48:51] | He’s gone psycho. He’s left the compound. | 他已经疯了 他逃离了疯人院 |
[48:53] | Where the hell is Chugs, anyway? | 该死的查格斯到底在哪儿 |
[48:55] | She left me a message. She’ll be here when the party starts. | 她给我留了条信息 派对开始的时候会到 |
[48:57] | The party’s already started! | 派对已经开始了 |
[48:59] | I’m sorry, but it has. | 对不起 但确实是啊 |
[49:01] | We all deserve to die. | 我们都该死 |
[49:03] | Hi, it’s Chugs. Leave a message after the… | 你好 我是查格斯 请在哔声后… |
[49:06] | Chugs, we need to know where your brother is | 查格斯 我们想知道你弟弟在哪儿 |
[49:07] | and we need to know now. | 现在就告诉我们 |
[49:09] | Please, call back whenever you get this. | 收到马上打给我们 |
[49:13] | We’re dead. We’re so dead. | 我们都该死 早就该死了 |
[49:15] | Nobody is dead, Ellie. | 没人会死 艾莉 |
[49:17] | Well, Megan. | 又是梅根 |
[49:18] | This is Garret. Garret is harmless. | 是加勒特 他完全无害 |
[49:21] | That’s not the problem. | 这不是重点 |
[49:21] | – Then what is the problem? – Well, Garret’s gone nuts! | -那重点是什么 -加勒特已经疯了 |
[49:25] | Guys, if he blabs, that’s orange jumpsuits for all of us. | 如果他泄密 那我们就都完了 |
[49:29] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[49:30] | – We are calling the police. – No. | -我们报警吧 -不行 |
[49:32] | We stick together. Above all else. | 我们团结一心 无论发生什么 |
[49:35] | Why is it that the only time you want to stick together | 为什么你总是在火烧屁股的时候 |
[49:37] | – is when your ass is on the line? – And we wait for Chugs | -才说要我们团结 -我们等查格斯 |
[49:40] | to put a pin in her brother. | 回来告诉我们她弟弟在哪儿 |
[49:42] | But for now, let’s get ready and go downstairs | 现在 我们准备好下楼去 |
[49:46] | like that’s gonna happen. | 真像那么回事似的 |
[49:49] | If we do not go to our own party, | 如果不参加我们自己的派对 |
[49:50] | we might as well magic-marker “guilty” across our foreheads. | 我们可就是自己打自己耳光了 |
[49:53] | And if anybody sees Garret, | 如果谁看到加勒特 |
[49:55] | Come get me, I will deal with him. | 就过来找我 我去处理 |
[49:56] | But what about the jacket? | 那件夹克怎么办 |
[49:59] | Hide it, Ellie. | 把它藏起来 艾莉 |
[50:41] | Help yourself. | 别客气 |
[50:43] | Yeah, I can see this ending well. | 猜都猜得到会是这样 |
[51:51] | Oh, my God, I so want to be anywhere but here right now. | 天哪 哪儿都行 我可不想再待在这儿 |
[51:53] | – You’re not alone. – I promise we’ll leave soon. | -有我在呢 -我保证我们马上走 |
[52:02] | Get off. | 滚开 |
[52:14] | Are you deaf or stupid? | 你是聋了还是听不懂人话 |
[52:16] | Claire, what is your problem? | 克莱尔 你怎么了 |
[52:18] | All right? Relax. Come on. | 没事吧 放松 来 |
[52:19] | I just don’t want you grinding all your business all over me. | 只是不想你整个压过来 |
[52:22] | Yeah? Well, you didn’t seem to mind | 是吗 今天在热水浴桶里 |
[52:23] | my business today in the hot tub. | 你可没介意我压着你啊 |
[52:25] | You know, Mickey, | 知道吗 |
[52:26] | It’d be really nice to have someone | 有时候有个能察言观色的人 |
[52:28] | who cared enough to read a situation. | 真是太好了 |
[52:29] | The situation is that it’s the last night of college, all right? | 这可是在大学的最后一晚啊 |
[52:31] | I could catch action off any of these girls. All right? | 我可以对这里所有的女孩采取行动 |
[52:35] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[52:37] | Well, catch this action, asshole. | 抓住这个 混蛋 |
[53:03] | I’m a sea pig! | 我是海豚 |
[53:17] | Dick! | 混蛋 |
[53:31] | Hey, sweetie. How are you? | 亲爱的 你好吗 |
[53:37] | So me and Claire just broke up. | 我和克莱尔刚分手了 |
[53:39] | She hit me. Can you believe it? It’s ridiculous. | 她打了我 你不信吧 太荒唐了 |
[53:44] | But you, you look really pretty tonight. | 但你 今晚你看起来漂亮极了 |
[53:46] | I wanted to tell you that. | 我早就想告诉你了 |
[53:49] | Really nice. I like this. | 很棒 我喜欢 |
[53:53] | The whole braid thing you got going. | 你的辫子 |
[53:58] | Mickey? If you touch me again, I’ll fucking kill you. | 米基 你如果再碰我 我他妈就杀了你 |
[54:03] | Okay. We’ll talk later. | 好吧 我们晚点再谈 |
[54:11] | – Come on, I’ll push you up. Go. – Okay. | -来 我推你上去 -好 |
[54:14] | I can’t… | 我不行… |
[54:15] | Ladies? Girls. I think I know what you want. | 女士们 我想我知道你们想要什么 |
[54:22] | Show a little skin, you’re in. | 脱下衣服 就给你们 |
[54:28] | Step into my office. Do excuse the mess. | 进来 抱歉有点乱 |
[54:36] | Just one flash. That’s it. | 只一下就行吗 |
[54:39] | That’s negotiable. | 可以考虑 |
[54:42] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[54:44] | Ladies? Stay. Okay? I got the passes. | 女士们 待着 我能让你们过 |
[54:51] | Hello? | 谁 |
[54:54] | Buddy, you graduated. That’s awesome. | 兄弟 你毕业了 这太好了 |
[54:57] | We’re all real impressed. | 我们都知道这点 |
[54:59] | However, you’re blocking… | 但你有点碍事了… |
[55:01] | – Yeah? – We’re gonna pass. | -行吗 -我们会过的 |
[55:02] | No. You’re not gonna pass. | 不 你们不会 |
[55:04] | No, you’re just a little too creepy. | 你让我们毛骨悚然 |
[55:05] | Yeah. And you’re not real hot, either. | 没错 而且你也不是那么受欢迎 |
[55:08] | That’s not very nice. | 这话可不太好听 |
[55:09] | Hey, thanks a lot, buddy. | 多谢你啊 兄弟 |
[55:14] | Ladies? | 女士们 |
[55:18] | Ellie? Hey, we were just messing around. | 艾莉 我们只是闲聊 |
[55:21] | It’s nothing worth talking to Claire about. | 不值得告诉克莱尔 |
[55:23] | Right, Ellie? Ellie! | 是吧 艾莉 艾莉? |
[55:26] | You’re better off without him, Claire. | 你最好甩了他 克莱尔 |
[55:34] | I’m really glad you stayed. | 很高兴你留在这儿 |
[55:38] | Cass, I want you to know that | 卡斯 我想让你知道 |
[55:41] | I think it’s great that you’ve turned into a better person. | 我觉得你越来越好了 |
[55:45] | I have not become a better person. I’m far from it. | 我没变好 一点都不 |
[55:48] | No, I mean, with the charity work | 我是说 慈善工作方面 |
[55:52] | and all the other stuff you’ve done | 还有其他的事 |
[55:54] | and getting away from this place. | 离开这个地方 |
[55:58] | I… | 我… |
[56:01] | We made a huge mistake not going to the cops. | 我们跟警察说了个大谎 |
[56:07] | Yeah, we made | 是啊 那天晚上 |
[56:11] | a string of bad choices that night. | 我们做出了一系列错误的决定 |
[56:14] | And right now there’s not much we can do about it. | 现在我们什么也做不了 |
[56:16] | We are sisters. | 我们是姐妹 |
[56:18] | And right now all we can do is stick | 现在我们唯一能做的就是 |
[56:21] | together and get through this thing. | 团结一心共度难关 |
[56:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[56:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[56:30] | Ellie? | 艾莉? |
[56:37] | Ellie? | 艾莉? |
[56:39] | Are you up here? | 你在这儿吗 |
[56:44] | All right, look, I…I can admit | 好吧 我承认… |
[56:46] | I’ve been kind of a jerk, all right? | 我是混蛋 行吗 |
[56:49] | But I promise if you come out, I’ll apologize and we can | 我保证你出来的话 我跟你道歉 |
[56:56] | Kiss and make up. | 我们接吻然后做其它的 |
[57:02] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[57:04] | Who the fuck are you? | 你到底是谁啊 |
[57:19] | Please! Help me! | 救命 救命 |
[57:27] | Please! Help me! Help me, please! | 救命 救命 |
[57:31] | That dude’s fucking wasted. | 那哥们废了 |
[57:34] | Please help me! | 救救我 |
[57:37] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你想干什么 |
[57:39] | Help me! Help me! Help! | 救命 救命 救命 |
[57:57] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你想干什么啊 |
[58:00] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[58:08] | Help! Help! Oh, my God! | 救命 上帝啊 |
[58:13] | Help me! I need help! Help! | 救命 快救救我 |
[58:34] | I think you need some more mascara. | 再抹点睫毛膏吧 |
[58:38] | Yeah, I do. Thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[58:43] | Oh, God, Ellie’s falling apart. | 天哪 艾莉又发神经了 |
[58:45] | What now? | 怎么了 |
[58:59] | Excuse me, honey. | 失陪 亲爱的 |
[59:00] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[59:02] | Yeah. Ellie’s just freaking out. As usual. | 没事 艾莉的老毛病了 发神经 |
[59:07] | I thought you said you had everything under control. | 你还说一切在你掌控中 |
[59:10] | I do. | 是啊 |
[59:14] | You better… | 你最好… |
[59:20] | Ellie? You okay? | 艾莉 你还好吧 |
[59:22] | What? What now, Ellie? | 怎么回事 艾莉 |
[59:25] | Enough! | 够了 |
[59:28] | Okay, we don’t have time for this. Just…first word? | 我们没多少时间 快点说吧 |
[59:31] | First syllable? | 快说啊 |
[59:33] | – Okay, go! – He was wearing a hooded graduation… | -说吧 -他穿着带帽子的那种毕业… |
[59:36] | Somebody in a graduation gown? | 他穿着毕业礼服? |
[59:38] | A hooded graduation gown? Ellie, it’s graduation day. | 带帽子的那种? 艾莉 今天是毕业日 |
[59:42] | Half the Greek system is in hooded graduation gowns right now. | 姐妹会一半人都穿着那种礼服 |
[59:44] | Did he have two eyes? Did he have two ears? | 他有两只眼睛 两只耳朵吗 |
[59:46] | Okay, stop! Jessica, stop. | 别说了 杰西卡 别说了 |
[59:48] | – What? – Let her talk. | -什么 -让她说下去 |
[59:51] | He…he… | 他…他… |
[59:58] | Okay, if you can’t tell us, you’re going to show us. | 好吧 既然说不出来了 就带我们看看 |
[1:00:01] | No, please. No. | 不要啊 |
[1:00:02] | Ellie! We’ll go together. | 艾莉 我们一起去 |
[1:00:05] | Can’t we just leave her? | 非要带她去吗 |
[1:00:09] | You guys go ahead. I’m gonna stay with her. | 你们先去 我陪她一起 |
[1:00:11] | Good. | 好 |
[1:00:21] | This is stupid. We’re missing the party of the year. | 太郁闷了 今晚的聚会都去不了了 |
[1:00:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:00:25] | Why couldn’t Ellie have had a nervous breakdown tomorrow? | 艾莉就不能明天再发神经吗 |
[1:00:26] | You know, Cassidy, sometimes when you’re sarcastic like that, | 卡西迪 有时你这样讽刺别人的时候 |
[1:00:30] | it really makes you sound like a bitch. | 听起来就像个婊子 |
[1:00:32] | And nobody likes a bitch. | 婊子可不招人待见 |
[1:00:38] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:00:43] | It’s Mickey. I would know those ugly-ass shoes anywhere. | 是米基 这破鞋也只有他穿 |
[1:00:47] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[1:00:49] | Well, he has a fucking tire iron through his head. | 拆胎棒把他脑袋戳穿了 |
[1:00:55] | Do you think it’s the same one that killed Megan? | 你觉得这是杀死梅根的那根吗 |
[1:00:57] | You make it sound like the tire iron killed megan by itself. | 好像拆胎棒自己会杀梅根一样 |
[1:01:00] | Thank you for the grammar lesson. | 多谢了你的语法纠正 |
[1:01:03] | I’m just saying it looks a little updated, | 不过这根好像挺新的 |
[1:01:05] | doesn’t it? Like someone’s | 好像有人 |
[1:01:08] | pimped it out. | 擦过一样 |
[1:01:13] | Oh, my God, are you seeing this? | 天哪 你看到这个了吧 |
[1:01:17] | Who shot this? | 谁拍的 |
[1:01:18] | This is from Megan’s phone. Look at the angle. | 看角度应该是梅根的手机拍的 |
[1:01:29] | [你知道在哪儿杀了我 过来见我] | |
[1:01:32] | This can’t be Megan. She’s rotting in a mineshaft. | 不可能的 她早就烂在那个矿井里了 |
[1:01:36] | This has to be Garret. | 肯定是加勒特 |
[1:01:39] | [20分钟内视频将发送到警局] | |
[1:01:42] | We can’t let him do that. | 我们必须阻止他 |
[1:01:44] | If Garret or Megan are killing people, | 如果是加勒特或梅根正在杀人 |
[1:01:46] | we have bigger problems than him texting the police. | 我们的麻烦比他报警还糟 |
[1:01:47] | We cannot let Ellie see this text message. | 千万别让艾莉看见这条短信 |
[1:01:50] | Shit. Too late. | 该死 来不及了 |
[1:01:52] | Okay, I’m gonna go get the Escalade. | 我去开凯雷德 |
[1:01:53] | And you go round up the girls. | 你把她们召集起来 |
[1:01:54] | Okay. Where are we going? | 好 我们去哪儿啊 |
[1:01:56] | You read the text. We’re gonna go down to the lake | 你也看到短信了 去湖那边 |
[1:01:58] | and put an end to this once and for all. | 把这件事彻底解决掉 |
[1:02:03] | – What is it? – Get in the car. Jessica’s driving. | -什么情况 -准备上车 杰西卡马上开车过来 |
[1:02:05] | What did you guys find? | 你们发现什么了 |
[1:02:07] | Mickey is dead. We have to go now, okay? | 米基死了 我们现在就得走 |
[1:02:09] | I’ll be there in two minutes. | 2分钟后见 |
[1:02:13] | What? | 什么 |
[1:02:20] | – Do I know you? – I imagine. Yeah. | -我们认识吗 -我想是的 |
[1:02:24] | You sell weed on the quad, right? | 你在操场上卖大麻的 是吧 |
[1:02:27] | No, I was the valedictorian. | 不是 我是做毕业演讲的 |
[1:02:30] | At your graduation? | 给你们的毕业典礼演讲 |
[1:02:32] | – Today? – Nope. | -是今天吗 -不是 |
[1:02:38] | Andy, I really need to talk to you. | 安迪 有事要跟你说 |
[1:02:42] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I just… | -你还好吧 -没事 只是… |
[1:02:46] | There’s something I need to take care of. | 我有点事要忙 |
[1:02:48] | I want you to go to your parents’ | 我要你现在就回父母家 |
[1:02:50] | and I’ll meet you there tomorrow. | 明天我去找你 |
[1:02:51] | Cass, this is ridiculous. I’ll stay. | 卡斯 这太荒唐了 我不走 |
[1:02:53] | – We’ll drive down together. – No. Just do me this one favor. | -我们一起开车过去 -不 就帮帮我这个忙吧 |
[1:02:55] | I promise I’ll tell you everything tomorrow. | 我保证明天都跟你说清楚 |
[1:02:56] | Just go get in the car. Go. Okay? For me. | 上车吧 好吗 就当是为了我 |
[1:03:01] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[1:03:05] | Sorry. Just doing a little redecorating. | 抱歉 重新装修而已 |
[1:03:19] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[1:03:29] | That was so beautiful. | 真够浪漫的 |
[1:03:31] | I don’t understand. Why Mickey? | 搞不明白为什么偏偏是米基呢 |
[1:03:34] | I don’t know. Maybe because he was a dick. | 不知道 或许因为他太混蛋了 |
[1:03:37] | Out of my way! Bitch | 别挡道 贱人 |
[1:03:38] | Jessica! | 杰西卡 |
[1:03:39] | Chill out! | 冷静点 |
[1:03:42] | Look, we have 14 minutes before that clip is sent to the police. | 还要14分钟那段视频就要被发到警局了 |
[1:03:45] | I’d rather not spend my childbearing years in lockup. | 我可不想在牢里生孩子 |
[1:03:48] | Does anyone have a weapon? Mace? Anything? | 有人带家伙了吗 棍子什么的 |
[1:03:50] | Yeah, there’s a chainsaw in the glove box. | 工具箱里有个链锯 |
[1:03:57] | Ellie, you’ve got to stop doing that. | 艾莉 千万别再让她这么做了 |
[1:04:01] | Where the hell are you going? | 你要去哪儿啊 |
[1:04:02] | Where are you guys going? Is the party over already? | 你们又要去哪儿 聚会结束了吗 |
[1:04:04] | I thought I said not to come. | 跟你说了别来 |
[1:04:06] | Funny thing. It turns out it’s not | 可笑 这好像并没 |
[1:04:07] | actually against Greek rules after all. | 违反姐妹会的规矩吧 |
[1:04:09] | Yeah, but we told you to stay away, so… | 是 不过我们让你离远点… |
[1:04:11] | Yeah. But then I thought, | 没错 不过我后来又想 |
[1:04:12] | “Why would I listen to a lying bitch like you?” | “我为什么要听你这个婊子的谎话呢” |
[1:04:15] | By the way, my sister hated you. Peace. | 还有 我姐姐讨厌你们 完了 |
[1:04:20] | Hey, Jessica, we gotta go. | 杰西卡 我们走吧 |
[1:04:23] | I’m gonna deal with you later. | 待会儿再收拾你 |
[1:04:24] | You might want to deal with that hair first, | 先把你的头发收拾好吧 |
[1:04:27] | ’cause it looks like shit. | 就像一坨屎 |
[1:04:31] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[1:04:35] | She’d have made a great Theta. | 她让西塔社更强了 |
[1:04:45] | Megan’s alive, you guys. | 梅根复活了 |
[1:04:47] | Ellie, you’re being borderline retarded right now. | 艾莉 你现在已经反应不过来了 |
[1:04:49] | She’s not alive. Garret is doing this. | 她没活 这都是加勒特干的 |
[1:04:56] | There should be a flashlight in there. | 这儿应该有个手电 |
[1:04:58] | No, but there’s a flare gun. | 没有 不过有把电击枪 |
[1:05:02] | Daddy has an overactive imagination. | 我爸想得太多了 |
[1:05:04] | Good for us. | 为我们好 |
[1:05:05] | Stay close, okay? Keep our heads on. This could be anyone. | 别散开 头脑保持清醒 小心点 |
[1:05:11] | Okay, so no flashlight. | 没有手电的话 |
[1:05:13] | Do we have, like, a lighter? A light? Anything? | 有没有打火机 灯之类的 |
[1:05:17] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[1:05:25] | You know this was all your fault. | 这都是你们的错 |
[1:05:27] | – You guys made me do this. – Back the fuck up, psycho! | -是你们让我做的 -退后 你个疯子 |
[1:05:30] | – Calm down. Calm down. – Calm down? | -冷静 冷静点 -冷静 |
[1:05:32] | – He killed Mickey. – You guys, it’s the other half. | -他杀了米基 -伙计们 那是另一半 |
[1:05:35] | You fucking…you fucking bitches! | 你们…你们这群婊子 |
[1:05:37] | Where’d you get that jacket? | 那件外套从哪儿来的 |
[1:05:39] | And whose blood is that on you? | 你身上的血是谁的 |
[1:05:41] | It’s mine. | 我的 |
[1:05:43] | Fuck you! You made me… | 操 你们… |
[1:05:55] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[1:05:56] | Take that, you freak show. | 吃老娘一招 你个神经病 |
[1:05:59] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 天哪 |
[1:06:01] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, my God, he’s not moving. | -天哪 -天哪 他不动了 |
[1:06:04] | Well, it looks like he won’t be sending us any more video clips. | 看来他再也不会给我发视频 |
[1:06:06] | What the fuck did you do, Jessica? | 你看你干了些什么 杰西卡 |
[1:06:08] | – He was coming at you with a knife. – It was a piece of a mirror! | -他拿刀去你那儿了 -只是片镜子啊 |
[1:06:11] | Same diff. Should I have waited for him to stab you guys? | 不都一样吗 我就等着他捅你们吗 |
[1:06:14] | You should be thanking me right now. | 你们现在该感谢我 |
[1:06:17] | Okay, three-to-one odds he’s still alive. | 有三分之一的概率他还活着 |
[1:06:33] | Or not. | 或者没有 |
[1:06:35] | Garret? | 加勒特? |
[1:06:39] | My God. He cut his own wrists. | 天哪 他自己割腕了 |
[1:06:42] | – No. – He didn’t kill Mickey. | -不 -不是他杀了米基 |
[1:06:43] | No, hold on. Let’s take a field trip to reality for a second. | 不 别急 我们把事实先弄清楚 |
[1:06:46] | He sent half the jacket to us, killed | 他给了我们一半的夹克 杀了米基 |
[1:06:49] | Mickey and then slit his wrist in guilt. | 然后畏罪自杀 |
[1:06:51] | You guys, it’s not Megan. We killed her. She’s dead. | 不是梅根 我们杀了她 她已经死了 |
[1:06:55] | Oh, yeah? Well, he got the same | 是吗 他收到和我们一样的 |
[1:06:57] | message we did. From Megan’s phone. | 短信 是梅根手机发的 |
[1:07:01] | Now do you believe me? It’s Megan. | 现在相信我了吧 就是梅根 |
[1:07:05] | There’s only one way to find out. | 现在只有一个办法了 |
[1:07:07] | Oh, Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[1:07:19] | Slower, slower! Easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[1:07:29] | – Give me as much light as you can! – This is it. | -尽量多给点光线 -尽力了 |
[1:07:35] | More slack! | 继续放 |
[1:07:41] | Wait! The chain! | 等等 链子 |
[1:07:43] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[1:07:46] | Cassidy! | 卡西迪 |
[1:07:49] | Cass! | 卡斯 |
[1:07:52] | Cassidy? | 卡西迪? |
[1:07:56] | Cassidy, are you okay? | 卡西迪 你没事吧 |
[1:07:58] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:08:00] | We’re gonna get you out of there, okay? | 我们会把你弄出来的 |
[1:08:06] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:08:10] | Nice, Ellie. | 挺准的 艾莉 |
[1:08:19] | – Can you see Megan down there? – What’s going on, Cass? | -看见梅根了吗 -怎么了 卡斯 |
[1:08:32] | Can you see anything? | 能看见什么吗 |
[1:08:36] | Cass? | 卡斯? |
[1:08:38] | I see the blanket, but I don’t see Megan. | 看得见毯子 但没看见梅根 |
[1:08:48] | [西塔社去死吧] | |
[1:09:14] | – Where is everybody? – Probably dead. | -人都哪儿去了 -可能死了 |
[1:09:18] | Yeah. And then the corpses drove their cars home, idiot. | 对 然后尸体自己开车回家 白痴 |
[1:09:21] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[1:09:25] | Bucky? Where did everybody go? | 贝琪 他们人呢 |
[1:09:27] | After-party at Rho Sigma Nu. | 聚会后去洛西格玛酒吧了 |
[1:09:30] | – What’s that noise? – The Jacuzzi. It overheated. | -那是什么声音 -按摩浴缸 过热了 |
[1:09:33] | See you guys there? | 到那儿见 |
[1:09:36] | I still can’t get Chugs on the phone. | 还是打不通查格斯的电话 |
[1:09:39] | Maybe Megan won’t kill us. I mean, | 梅根不会杀我们吧 |
[1:09:41] | we are sisters. Sisters for life, right? | 我们是姐妹 一生的姐妹 不是吗 |
[1:09:43] | Yeah, that ought to trump dumping her down a mineshaft. | 是啊 就该把她扔在矿井里 |
[1:09:46] | We cannot just leave his body at the lake. | 我们不能把加勒特的尸体留在湖边 |
[1:09:48] | I don’t care what you guys do, | 不管你们干什么 |
[1:09:50] | but I’m gonna go find Kyle to make sure he’s okay | 我要找凯尔 确保他没事 |
[1:09:52] | and then I’m getting my stuff and | 然后我要把我东西都收拾好 |
[1:09:53] | I’m getting the hell out of here, | 离开这个鬼地方 |
[1:09:54] | and never looking back. | 再也不回来了 |
[1:09:57] | – I’m gonna shut that thing off. -No! Wait! Don’t go alone. | -我去把浴缸关了 -等等 别一个人去 |
[1:10:00] | I’m good. | 没事的 |
[1:10:21] | Kyle? | 凯尔? |
[1:10:26] | Kyle? Kyle? It’s me! Kyle? | 凯尔 凯尔? 是我 凯尔? |
[1:10:54] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:11:02] | Great. | 好啊 |
[1:11:16] | Okay, drunkees, out! | 好了 醉鬼 出去 |
[1:11:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:11:22] | Out! Out! Out! Get out! | 出去 出去 都出去 |
[1:11:25] | Oh, my gosh! What the fuck? | 天哪 真他妈 |
[1:11:27] | – You’re kind of sexy. – Bye! | -你真性感 -再见 |
[1:11:31] | Come on, baby, let’s go. | 走 宝贝 我们走 |
[1:11:33] | What’s your guys’ names? | 你朋友叫什么 |
[1:12:22] | Is somebody gonna turn off the music | 没人关音乐吗 |
[1:12:24] | or do I have to do everything myself? | 什么事都得我自己来 |
[1:12:30] | – You okay, Ellie? – No. | -还好吧 艾莉 -不好 |
[1:12:36] | Ellie, come on, you gotta get it together. Okay? | 艾莉 你要和我们肩并肩 好吗 |
[1:12:43] | Finally, Chugs. | 终于来了 查格斯 |
[1:12:49] | “Jess, Cass and Ellie, I’m gonna miss the party.” | “杰西 卡斯和艾莉 我会很怀念这个聚会的” |
[1:12:56] | “Because I’m dead.” | “因为我已经死了” |
[1:12:58] | No! | 不 |
[1:13:00] | How come that didn’t include Claire? | 怎么会没包括克莱尔呢 |
[1:13:04] | Oh, gosh! I can’t… | 天哪 我不能… |
[1:13:05] | Door won’t open! | 门开不了 |
[1:13:07] | Hurry up, Cass! | 快点 卡斯 |
[1:13:09] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[1:13:12] | Give me your hand, Claire. Give me your hand! | 把手给我 克莱尔 把手给我 |
[1:13:19] | Please, help me, please! | 救我 求你了 |
[1:13:25] | Claire, no! | 不 克莱尔 |
[1:13:31] | Oh, my God! Help! | 天哪 救命 |
[1:13:39] | – Help! – Claire! | -救命 -克莱尔 |
[1:13:53] | Claire? | 克莱尔? |
[1:14:23] | What? | 什么 |
[1:14:26] | Kyle! | 凯尔 |
[1:14:30] | She’s here. It’s Megan and she’s gonna kill all of us. | 她就在这儿 是梅根 她会把我们都杀了的 |
[1:14:34] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 好了 好了 |
[1:14:37] | – Let’s go. Come on, Ellie! – Oh, my God! | -我们走 快走 艾莉 -天哪 |
[1:14:38] | Kyle? | 凯尔? |
[1:14:41] | Kyle? | 凯尔? |
[1:14:43] | Kyle! | 凯尔 |
[1:14:47] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[1:14:49] | Kyle, is that you? | 凯尔 是你吗 |
[1:14:54] | Kyle? | 凯尔? |
[1:14:59] | – What are you doing in my bed? – Oh, I met the cutest boy. | -你在我床上干什么 -我遇到了个帅小伙 |
[1:15:04] | – This one. – That’s my boy. | -就是他 -这是我男人 |
[1:15:06] | – Oh, really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[1:15:07] | Awkward. Anyways, you mind giving us a little space? | 尴尬了 能给我们一点空间吗 |
[1:15:10] | We were just kind of getting started when you pulled up, and… | 你进来的时候我们刚开始 还有… |
[1:15:13] | By the way, I know you fucked Megan’s boyfriend. She told me. | 你上了梅根的男友 她跟我说的 |
[1:15:18] | – Payback’s such a bitch. – You’re a bitch! | -你这个婊子 -你才是婊子 |
[1:15:28] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:15:31] | You’re such a whore! | 你个贱货 |
[1:15:37] | – I’ll kill you. – She’s in the house. | -我要杀了你 -她在房子里 |
[1:15:39] | – Who’s in the house? – Shut the fuck up! | -谁在屋子里 -闭嘴 |
[1:15:43] | Stop it! | 别说了 |
[1:15:54] | Screw this. | 用这个 |
[1:16:28] | Mrs. Crenshaw, it’s me, Jessica. | 克伦肖夫人 是我 杰西卡 |
[1:16:30] | I know. You’ve had that coming for four years. | 我知道 你这样都4年了 |
[1:16:33] | I saw what you did. | 你所作所为我都知道 |
[1:16:36] | We didn’t mean to kill Megan. | 我们杀梅根不是有意的 |
[1:16:40] | What? | 什么 |
[1:16:41] | Kill Megan? I was talking about trashing my house. | 杀梅根? 我说的是把我房子弄乱了 |
[1:16:44] | You killed my sister? You fucking bitch! | 你杀了我姐姐 你个贱人 |
[1:16:50] | – Talk. – Okay, listen. It was an accident | -说 -好吧 不过那纯属意外 |
[1:16:53] | And we’ll explain everything later, but right now Claire is dead, | 过会儿再解释吧 但现在克莱尔死了 |
[1:16:55] | Mickey’s dead, Chugs is dead and we | 米基死了 查格斯也死了 |
[1:16:57] | don’t know if Megan is alive or not. | 我们还不知道梅根是死是活 |
[1:16:59] | Wait. So Megan is not dead? | 等等 你意思是梅根还没死? |
[1:17:01] | We don’t know! We need to get the hell out of here. | 不知道 现在我们赶快离开这儿吧 |
[1:17:04] | – Who else is here? – Kyle. | -还有谁在这儿 -凯尔 |
[1:17:06] | – Is he in on this thing? – No. | -他跟这件事有关吗 -没有 |
[1:17:11] | – Lie to me again. – Okay, I told Kyle about Megan. | -又说谎 -好吧 我跟凯尔说过梅根的事 |
[1:17:15] | Of course, you did! What’s with this “sisters for life” crap? | “一生的姐妹” 这是废话吗 |
[1:17:19] | Was I the only one that didn’t tell anybody? | 我是唯一没跟别人说过这事的吗 |
[1:17:22] | Where is Kyle? | 凯尔在哪儿 |
[1:17:25] | Don’t look at me. He left as soon as he heard you coming. | 别看我 他一听见你来就跑了 |
[1:17:28] | Well, he, she or it is about to get two rounds to the face. | 他 她或是它马上就要过来了 |
[1:17:32] | You girls wait in Jessica’s room. And call the police. | 你们去杰西卡的房间里等着 并且报警 |
[1:17:37] | Wow, who knew Mrs. Crenshaw was such a badass? | 谁知道克伦肖夫人还这么牛逼 |
[1:17:39] | Where’s your phone? | 你手机呢 |
[1:17:41] | Mine? | 我的? |
[1:17:42] | I don’t know. I think I dropped it somewhere. | 不知道 估计丢在哪儿了 |
[1:17:45] | Where’s your phone, Ellie? Ellie! | 你的呢 艾莉 艾莉 |
[1:17:47] | I don’t really know where my phone is right now. | 我不知道电话在哪儿 |
[1:17:49] | I’ve had kind of a crazy day. And I don’t really… | 今天太疯狂了 我真的… |
[1:17:52] | There’s been a lot of shit going down here. | 已经发生太多可怕的事了 |
[1:17:56] | So can you just give me a minute? | 你能让我静一静吗 |
[1:17:58] | I don’t understand. You’re saying | 我不明白 你是说 |
[1:17:59] | that you think my sister’s alive? | 你认为我姐姐还活着 |
[1:18:01] | We don’t know anything for sure, Maggie. | 麦琪 我们也不知道 |
[1:18:06] | – Maybe she got her. – Oh, my God! No! Megan! | -也许她射中她了 -不 梅根 |
[1:18:10] | – Wait. Wait. – Don’t go out there | -等等 -不要出去 |
[1:18:14] | What? I tried to warn her. | 干吗 我在提醒她 |
[1:18:35] | Come to Mama. | 来妈妈这儿 |
[1:18:52] | Please don’t think I’m afraid of you. | 不要以为我怕你 |
[1:18:54] | I run a house with 50 crazy bitches. | 我管得了50个疯女人 |
[1:18:58] | You guys, that’s coming from the back of the house. | 枪声是从屋后传来的 |
[1:19:00] | We can make a run for it. | 我们可以跑过去 |
[1:19:01] | You guys can do whatever you want. I’m staying here. | 随便你们怎么样 我要待在这儿 |
[1:19:04] | If I can get to Mickey’s body, I can get | 如果能找到米基的尸体 |
[1:19:06] | his phone and we can call for help. | 就能找到他的电话 我们就可以求救了 |
[1:19:07] | Okay, well, I’m going with you. | 好吧 我和你一起去 |
[1:19:09] | Okay, I could use your cover with the ax. | 好 你带上斧头掩护我 |
[1:19:11] | But you work with me, understand? | 但是你要和我一起 明白吗 |
[1:19:13] | I don’t want to turn around | 我不想转过身来 |
[1:19:14] | and not be able to find you. | 你就不见了 |
[1:19:15] | Cassidy! Seriously? | 卡西迪 我们经历了这么多事情 |
[1:19:18] | After everything we’ve been through? | 你不会真的那么认为吧 |
[1:19:19] | Okay, Ellie? If you get a chance to run, | 艾莉 如果你有机会逃跑 |
[1:19:22] | take it. Don’t worry about us. | 就赶紧跑 不要担心我们 |
[1:19:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:19:33] | Meg? | 梅根? |
[1:19:40] | Megan? | 梅根? |
[1:19:42] | It’s Mags. | 我是麦琪啊 |
[1:20:37] | You stay the fuck away from my girls. | 你他妈的离姑娘们远点 |
[1:20:47] | Megan? | 梅根? |
[1:20:56] | You there? | 是你吗 |
[1:21:10] | Megan? Is that you? | 梅根 是你吗 |
[1:21:28] | I have to do something. | 我不能坐以待毙 |
[1:21:35] | Okay, okay. | 对 就这样 |
[1:21:40] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:21:52] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[1:21:57] | Please, God, don’t let me get killed. | 上帝 求你保佑不要让我死 |
[1:21:59] | Please, God, don’t let me get killed. | 求你保佑不要让我死 |
[1:22:01] | Stop giving him ideas. | 你就不要提醒他了 |
[1:22:05] | – Okay. – Come on. | -好 -跟上 |
[1:22:16] | Kyle? | 凯尔? |
[1:22:19] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[1:22:20] | When I heard you calling, I was… | 我听见你在喊… |
[1:22:24] | I heard gunshots. | 我又听到枪声 |
[1:22:25] | Why are you wearing that gown? | 你干吗穿着毕业礼服 |
[1:22:27] | And why aren’t you wearing any pants? | 你怎么没穿裤子 |
[1:22:30] | I threw something on, because… | 我没穿是因为… |
[1:22:31] | You fucked her, didn’t you? | 你和她上床了 是不是 |
[1:22:33] | I need you to get a hold of yourself. | 你得冷静点 |
[1:22:33] | You fucked her! | 你居然和她上床 |
[1:22:34] | Don’t tell me to calm down! | 不需要你来让我冷静 |
[1:22:40] | I warned you, Jessica. | 杰西卡 我警告过你的 |
[1:22:42] | You just couldn’t hold it together, could you? | 你就是没能掌控局面 不是吗 |
[1:22:47] | Put the ax down. | 把斧头放下 |
[1:22:48] | Honey, I really don’t want to hurt you. | 亲爱的 我真的不会伤害你 |
[1:22:54] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:22:59] | Give me the phone! | 把手机给我 |
[1:23:01] | Can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气了 |
[1:23:02] | I told you, Jessica, this can’t get out. | 我早就说过 杰西卡 这件事不能泄露出去 |
[1:23:05] | Jessica, help me! | 杰西卡 救我 |
[1:23:06] | Help? Don’t you know anything about Jessica? | 救你? 你还不了解杰西卡吗 |
[1:23:08] | She’s a power whore. | 她就是个嗜权如命的婊子 |
[1:23:10] | She’ll do anything, as long… | 她什么都会做 只要… |
[1:23:13] | As long as you keep your dick in your pants, scumbag. | 只要你他妈的不乱搞 人渣 |
[1:23:16] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:23:19] | Do you have any idea what my father is capable of? | 你不知道我爸爸的能耐吗 |
[1:23:23] | Oh, yeah? Well, maybe I’m fucking the wrong guy! | 是吗 也许我看错人了 |
[1:23:26] | – That’s it. – Cassidy! Shit! | -够了 -卡西迪 操 |
[1:23:29] | – Some sister she turned out to be. – Hey, asshole! | -这算哪门子的姐妹 -混蛋 |
[1:23:36] | Come on! Come on, come on, come on. | 快走 快 快啊 |
[1:23:41] | The window! | 从窗户翻出去 |
[1:23:45] | – Shit! The scaffolding. – Well, good plan! | -妈的 脚手架挡住了 -这下好了 |
[1:23:47] | Come on, Jess! Cass? Let’s hug it out. | 拜托 杰西卡 卡斯 我们好好商量 |
[1:23:54] | Okay. Who the hell lit the house on fire? Shit! | 谁他妈点的火 操 |
[1:23:58] | Ladies? | 女士们? |
[1:24:07] | Jessica! Come on, babe. I’m sorry. | 杰西卡 亲爱的 对不起 出来吧 |
[1:24:21] | Come on. | 快离开这儿 |
[1:24:35] | – Oh, my God! It’s Megan! Oh, my God! – She looks terrible. | -天哪 是梅根 -她看起来好可怕 |
[1:24:52] | I’m really starting to think he’s not marriage material. | 我真的觉得他不适合结婚 |
[1:25:01] | My Dad | 我老爸 |
[1:25:03] | is gonna be | 会 |
[1:25:05] | very angry. | 很生气 |
[1:25:15] | I can’t let my father hang out to dry for this. | 我不能让我爸爸因为这件事受牵连 |
[1:25:18] | And we’re not leaving here | 在串好口供之前 |
[1:25:20] | until we come up with a story. | 谁也别想走 |
[1:25:24] | I guess your boyfriend’s not here to protect you, huh? | 我猜你男朋友这次不能保护你了 |
[1:25:35] | – Guess again. – Andy? | -猜错了吧 -安迪? |
[1:25:38] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:25:39] | – Oh, my God. You didn’t leave? – It’s okay. | -你没离开吗 -没事了 |
[1:25:42] | I couldn’t, Cass. I knew you were in trouble. | 我不能离开 卡斯 我知道你有麻烦 |
[1:25:47] | What…what happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:25:51] | – This place isn’t safe. – You saved me. | -这里不安全 -是你救了我 |
[1:25:53] | Yeah. And I always will. | 是的 我会一直守护你 |
[1:25:57] | You don’t need this place. These people. | 你不需要和这些人待在这里 |
[1:26:01] | I’m the one who’s never gonna | 我不会 |
[1:26:02] | let anything happen to you. | 让你有事的 |
[1:26:19] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:26:24] | – What? – You? | -怎么了 -是你? |
[1:26:27] | You? | 是你? |
[1:26:29] | You know what? It’s okay. This is okay. | 没事 没关系 |
[1:26:34] | We can fix this. I mean, this is fixable, so… | 我们还能挽回 还可以补救… |
[1:26:39] | Andy, you can count on us. | 安迪 相信我们 |
[1:26:41] | The five tenets of sister… | 相信西塔社5原则… |
[1:26:45] | That girl really needs to learn to keep her mouth shut. | 她真的需要学会闭嘴 |
[1:26:48] | I know, Cassidy. I know everything. | 我什么都知道 卡西迪 |
[1:26:51] | Ellie told me. | 艾莉告诉我的 |
[1:26:54] | Some of the things she said about some of the things you did… | 她说过一些你的事 |
[1:27:00] | – You killed… – I freed us. | -你杀了… -我们自由了 |
[1:27:06] | Admit it. | 你得承认 |
[1:27:08] | These are horrible people. Playing house. | 这些人都是坏人 这是一个玩乐的场所 |
[1:27:11] | Sitting around circling each other’s fat. | 大家一起鬼混 |
[1:27:13] | Drinking their lives away. | 沉迷于作乐 |
[1:27:14] | You’ve been trying to get away for a year. | 你这一年里一直想摆脱 |
[1:27:17] | I’m just helping you cut the cord. | 我只是在助你一臂之力 |
[1:27:19] | You killed everybody. | 你杀了她们 |
[1:27:21] | Well, everybody that knew had to die. | 知道这件事的人都得死 |
[1:27:23] | Claire, Chugs. | 克莱尔 查格斯 |
[1:27:25] | You told Crenshaw. Jessica told Kyle. | 你告诉了克伦肖 杰西卡告诉了凯尔 |
[1:27:27] | And I’m sure Claire told Mickey. | 我敢说克莱尔告诉了米基 |
[1:27:29] | You know, and even if she didn’t, | 即使她没告诉他 |
[1:27:31] | that guy really was a dick. | 他也该死 |
[1:27:32] | I didn’t kill Garret. | 我没杀加勒特 |
[1:27:35] | Give me some credit there. | 相信我 |
[1:27:36] | Now, then again, that kid was so ready to snap, | 再说了 那家伙早就崩溃了 |
[1:27:38] | He had the suicide hotline on speed dial. | 他早就想自杀了 |
[1:27:41] | I’m feeling a little under-appreciated here, Cassidy. | 卡西迪 我觉得你并不那么感激我 |
[1:27:44] | Don’t you see? You’ve been attached to this forever. | 你不明白吗 你会一直被这件事牵绊 |
[1:27:47] | One of them gets drunk, gets blabby. | 万一有人喝醉了泄露出去 |
[1:27:49] | Some girl overhears it in the bathroom. | 万一有人在澡堂偷听 |
[1:27:51] | Another spills the beans to her therapist. | 万一跟医生说漏嘴了怎么办 |
[1:27:53] | Do you really want to be dealing | 你真的想 |
[1:27:54] | with this for the rest of your life? | 一辈子都被这件事缠着吗 |
[1:27:56] | For the rest of our lives? | 你真的想我们一辈子都活在阴影中吗 |
[1:27:59] | Now today I gave the valedictorian speech. Remember? | 今天我做了告别演讲 记得吗 |
[1:28:04] | “Reputation comes from the company you keep.” | “近朱者赤 近墨者黑” |
[1:28:07] | And the company you keep? | 你周围都是些什么人 |
[1:28:11] | Bitches. | 都是些贱货 |
[1:28:14] | Do you know what that word “valedictorian” comes from? | 你知道”告别演讲”这个词的词源吗 |
[1:28:17] | It’s from the Latin. Vale Dicere. | 它源自拉丁文 |
[1:28:21] | “To say farewell.” | 是”告别”的意思 |
[1:28:23] | Well, to the bitches of Theta Pi, | 我现在就在 |
[1:28:28] | I’m saying farewell. | 跟这些西塔社的贱人告别 |
[1:28:32] | Are you with me? | 你要和我一起吗 |
[1:28:42] | Yes. | 要 |
[1:28:43] | I knew you would be. | 我就知道你会的 |
[1:28:45] | It’s for the best. For us. For our future. | 这样对我们的未来最好 |
[1:28:48] | Hell, for society in general. | 对主流社会也最好 |
[1:28:52] | Great. | 好吧 |
[1:28:58] | Now let’s go kill Ellie, | 现在我们把艾莉杀了 |
[1:28:59] | then we’re off to my folks’ summer house | 然后就去我爸妈的避暑别墅 |
[1:29:01] | For some well-deserved R&R. | 我们就能好好玩了 |
[1:29:02] | Wait. Ellie? | 等等 要杀艾莉吗 |
[1:29:04] | Of course. Come on, we’ll both do Ellie. | 当然 我们一起把她干掉 |
[1:29:05] | You’re always saying we need to do more stuff together. | 你总说我们需要多在一起做些事 |
[1:29:07] | I’m with you on everything, but Ellie? | 我会和你做任何事 |
[1:29:08] | I mean, she’s okay. | 但是 艾莉她不会妨碍我们 |
[1:29:11] | You’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:29:13] | She’s the weakest of them all. Hell, she told me. | 她是所有人中最懦弱的 是她告诉我的 |
[1:29:18] | But, Andy, the house is on fire. | 但是 安迪 房子着火了 |
[1:29:20] | We gotta go. | 我们必须离开这儿 |
[1:29:22] | We better move fast. | 那我们得动作快点 |
[1:29:27] | Call her name. | 叫她的名字 |
[1:29:29] | – Ellie will come to you. – Ellie! | -她就会到你跟前 -艾莉 |
[1:29:32] | Ellie! Hey, Andy, we need to leave right now, okay? | 艾莉 安迪 我们得马上离开这儿 |
[1:29:36] | Okay. You go wait for me outside. | 好吧 你到外面等我 |
[1:29:41] | – I’ll take care of Ellie. – Okay. | -我来搞定艾莉 -好 |
[1:29:56] | Go tell Ellie to meet me in the basement. | 告诉艾莉 我在地下室等她 |
[1:29:59] | There’s the team spirit. | 这就叫团队精神 |
[1:30:08] | Ellie? | 艾莉? |
[1:30:12] | Ellie, where are you? Come on, come on. | 艾莉 你在哪儿 快出来 拜托 |
[1:30:14] | What? What? | 怎么了 |
[1:30:15] | Okay, we’ve got to get out of here now. | 我们必须马上离开这儿 |
[1:30:16] | – Is it safe? – No, it’s not safe, | -安全吗 -不 不安全 |
[1:30:18] | But it’s not getting any safer. | 待在这儿只会越来越危险 |
[1:30:19] | What? | 什么 |
[1:30:26] | Why would you lie to me? Why? | 你为什么撒谎 为什么 |
[1:30:29] | Do you have any idea | 为了挽回你的人生 |
[1:30:30] | what I’ve done to give you back your life? | 你知道我都做了些什么吗 |
[1:30:31] | Ellie, run! | 艾莉 快跑 |
[1:30:39] | I am very, very disappointed in you. | 我对你非常非常失望 |
[1:30:47] | I pinned you, and you left. | 我给你解释了 你走了 |
[1:30:49] | I guess my cell phone took a greyhound out of town. | 我手机早就不在身上了 |
[1:30:51] | Yeah, good one. | 说得好 |
[1:30:58] | Help! Ellie! Cassidy! | 救我 艾莉 卡西迪 |
[1:31:02] | Help! It’s Maggie! I’m trapped! | 救命啊 我是麦琪 我被困住了 |
[1:31:08] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:31:11] | Help me! | 救我 |
[1:31:18] | Maggie! | 麦琪 |
[1:31:21] | – I’m trapped! – Fuck. Okay. | -我被困住了 -操 |
[1:31:26] | – Okay, try and jump over. – What? | -好 试着跳过来 -什么 |
[1:31:28] | I left your sister. I’m not gonna leave you, too. | 我抛下了你姐姐 我不会再次抛下你 |
[1:31:30] | Get the fuck over here. | 快过来 |
[1:31:34] | I’m getting goose bumps. | 我鸡皮疙瘩都起来了 |
[1:31:38] | You might want to stay there, Maggie. | 你还是好好待着吧 麦琪 |
[1:31:40] | Out of the fire, into the tire iron. | 出来我就用拆胎棒刺穿你 |
[1:31:42] | Do you know what I mean? | 明白吗 |
[1:31:43] | Andy, leave her alone! | 安迪 别动她 |
[1:31:44] | Come over here, I’ll be happy to kill you first. | 过来 我倒是很乐意先把你杀了 |
[1:31:57] | Not to worry, Maggie. | 不要担心 麦琪 |
[1:31:59] | What kind of guy would I be | 让你活活烧死 |
[1:32:01] | if I let you burn to death? | 那我成什么人了 |
[1:32:07] | – Andy, don’t do this! – Stop it! Just stop it! | -安迪 不要这样 -住手 |
[1:32:10] | I will, but you need to stand perfectly still. | 我会住手的 但你得乖乖站在那儿 |
[1:32:33] | Come on, Maggie! Come on, get over! Come on. | 加把劲 麦琪 跳过来 |
[1:32:37] | – Maggie! Come on, come on, come on. – Watch out! | -麦琪 快 快 -小心 |
[1:32:41] | Oh, my God! Get off of her! | 放开她 |
[1:32:56] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[1:33:02] | Andy, please help me. | 安迪 求你帮我一下 |
[1:33:04] | I tried to help you. | 我曾努力帮助你 |
[1:33:06] | You didn’t want my help, remember? | 你不想我帮忙 记得吗 |
[1:33:08] | Do you know how many times I tried | 你知道吗 我无数次的 |
[1:33:10] | to get you to tell me the truth? | 希望你能告诉我真相 |
[1:33:11] | I practically begged you. | 我都乞求你了 |
[1:33:16] | But no. | 但是你没有告诉我 |
[1:33:18] | You decided to protect your girlfriends. | 你决定保护你的姐妹 |
[1:33:20] | I loved you so much, Cass. | 我那么爱你 卡斯 |
[1:33:23] | I thought you were different. But as | 我以为你跟她们不同 |
[1:33:25] | it turns out, you were just the same. | 但是结果你却和她们一样 |
[1:33:27] | Sisters till the end. | 姐妹情谊至死不渝 |
[1:33:31] | Well, as this year’s valedictorian, | 今年的告别演讲 |
[1:33:36] | – I guess it’s time to say… – Farewell, asshole. | -就是说… -说再见的时候了 混蛋 |
[1:34:03] | Maggie, use the curtain to wrap yourself up. | 麦琪 用窗帘把身体裹起来 |
[1:34:09] | Grab my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[1:34:24] | I thought I told you to get out of here. | 我不是让你离开这儿的吗 |
[1:34:26] | You did, but then I thought, | 你是说了 但我回头一想 |
[1:34:28] | “What are sisters for?” | “姐妹是用来干吗的” |
[1:34:31] | Don’t touch me, trust me | 不要靠近我 相信我 |
[1:34:34] | You disgust me | 你很恶心我 |
[1:34:35] | Tried to shove me in your Daddy’s money | 你用你老爸的钱笼络我 |
[1:34:39] | But I’m better on my own | 一个人很好 |
[1:34:42] | I’ve got some things that I do better on my own | 我一个人确实更好 |
[1:34:46] | I’ll show you how you turn my insides out | 你是那么令我抓狂 |
[1:34:51] | Get the hell away from me. | 你他妈离我远点 |
[1:34:54] | It’s an emergency. | 立马离我远点 |
[1:34:56] | Turn me black and blue. | 你让我变得阴郁 |
[1:35:00] | Get the hell away from me. | 你他妈离我远点 |
[1:35:02] | All of my friends agree. | 我的朋友都这样说的 |
[1:35:04] | I gotta run away from you. | 我要远离你 |
[1:35:12] | The house is clear. Come on, let’s go. | 房子里没有人 快 出发 |
[1:35:28] | [15个月以后 忙碌周] | |
[1:35:36] | How we loved it all | 还记得我们有多么开心吗 |
[1:35:39] | Such a perfect world. | 多么美好的世界 |
[1:35:44] | We trusted all | 我们彼此信任 |
[1:35:49] | [欢迎回归西塔社] | |
[1:35:51] | Theta Pi says goodbye! Theta Pi says goodbye! | 西塔社说再见 西塔社说再见 |
[1:35:54] | Theta Pi says goodbye! Theta Pi says goodbye! | 西塔社说再见 西塔社说再见 |
[1:35:57] | Theta Pi says goodbye! Theta Pi says goodbye! | 西塔社说再见 西塔社说再见 |
[1:36:00] | Theta pi says goodbye! Theta Pi says goodbye! | 西塔社说再见 西塔社说再见 |
[1:36:22] | Don’t push it your bullshit don’t phase me | 不要猴急 不要催 |
[1:36:27] | You can cut me but I won’t bleed baby | 你可以伤害我但我却不会伤心 |
[1:36:31] | ’cause I’m better on my own | 因为我一个人也挺好 |
[1:36:34] | I’ve got some things that I do better on my own | 我一个人确实更好 |
[1:36:38] | I’ll show you how you turn yourself around | 你出尔反尔 |
[1:36:43] | Get the hell away from me it’s an emergency | 离我远点 立马离我远点 |
[1:36:48] | Turn me black and blue | 你让我变得阴郁 |
[1:36:51] | Get the hell away from me all of my friends agree | 离我远点 我的朋友都这样说的 |
[1:36:56] | I gotta break away from you | 我要逃离你 |
[1:37:02] | Do you remember all we had? | 还记得曾经拥有吗 |
[1:37:06] | How we loved it all | 我们多开心 |
[1:37:10] | Such a perfect world | 多么美好的世界 |
[1:37:14] | That we trusted all | 我们彼此信任 |
[1:37:19] | Now it’s time | 现在是该 |
[1:37:21] | To let go | 让它成为过去了 |
[1:37:34] | Baby don’t touch me, trust me don’t touch me | 亲爱的 不要靠近我不要相信我 |
[1:37:38] | Baby don’t touch me, trust me | 亲爱的 不要靠近我不要相信我 |
[1:37:41] | Get the hell away from me it’s an emergency | 离我远点 立马离我远点 |
[1:37:46] | Turn me black and blue | 你让我变得阴郁 |
[1:37:49] | Get the hell away from me all of my friends agree | 离我远点 我朋友都这样说的 |
[1:37:54] | I gotta break away from you | 我要逃离你 |
[1:37:59] | Get the hell away from me it’s an emergency | 离我远点 立马离我远点 |
[1:38:02] | Better on my own turn me black and blue | 我一个人更好 |
[1:38:06] | Get the hell away from me all of my friends agree | 离我远点 我朋友都这样说的 |
[1:38:11] | Better on my own and away from you | 我一个人更好 离开你更好 |
[1:38:23] | Headlights tearing through the fog | 灯光穿透迷雾 |
[1:38:26] | Top down, hear the engine call | 引擎开始呼叫 |
[1:38:29] | So cold, burning through the black | 声音划破黑暗 |
[1:38:32] | Wait up, Daddy’s coming back | 等一下 爸爸就要回来了 |
[1:38:35] | You’re so alone back at the door | 你多么孤独 在门后 |
[1:38:38] | I’m coming home back at the door | 我要回家了 在门后 |
[1:38:41] | You need your fix back at the door | 你要弥补 在门后 |
[1:38:45] | Gonna give you more | 我要给予你更多 |
[1:38:48] | Coming down, gonna take you away | 下来 我要带你远走高飞 |
[1:38:51] | This night won’t wait for you | 今夜时光短暂 |
[1:38:54] | I’m the one you love, gonna take you away | 我是你爱的人 我要带你远走高飞 |
[1:38:57] | This night won’t wait for you | 今夜时光短暂 |
[1:39:00] | Every time I brake into the light | 每次停下来 |
[1:39:03] | I glance a moment in your eyes | 凝视你的眼睛 |
[1:39:06] | I can taste your cries | 都能尝透你的泪水 |