英文名称:Soldier
年代:1998
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:49] | A soldier does not speak… | 士兵不能发言 |
[01:51] | …until spoken to by a superior officer. | 除非是回答上司的问话 |
[01:55] | 亚当 计划 第五年 | |
[01:56] | A soldier shows no mercy. | 士兵不能心软 |
[02:00] | Mercy is weakness. | 心软就有弱点 |
[02:03] | Weakness is death. | 弱点等于死亡 |
[02:16] | The Forces are his family. | 军队就是他的家 |
[02:18] | He is most happy…when following orders. | 服从命令就是最高准则 |
[02:23] | A soldier lives to kill. | 士兵生来便要杀敌 |
[02:35] | A soldier needs no friend or family. | 士兵不需要家人和朋友 |
[02:38] | War is his friend. The Forces are his family. | 战争是他的朋友 军队就是他的家 |
[04:40] | 2013年 – 第十七年 训练结束 | |
[05:54] | 2036年 – 第四十年 阿根廷星球之役 | |
[07:07] | Sir, Colonel Mekum has his new batch unpacked. | 长官 麦肯上校的新兵结训 |
[07:10] | I think he wants to show them off. | 他想要带来献宝 |
[07:28] | Well… | 那么… |
[07:31] | – They’re pretty. – What’s so hot about them? | -他们真帅 -有什么帅? |
[07:34] | They’re very much improved, captain. | 他们进步很快 上尉 |
[07:37] | Colonel Mekum from HQ. He’s their commanding officer. | 麦肯上校是新兵指挥官 |
[07:40] | Sir. | 长官 |
[07:45] | “Improved.” How? | 有什么进步? |
[07:47] | In every way possible. | 各方面的进步 |
[07:49] | You see, your old ones, they’re selected at birth. | 老兵只是出生时经过筛选 |
[07:52] | With my new ones, we’re talking recombination. | 新兵的基因却经过改造 |
[07:55] | They’re practically manufactured, using DNA profiles… | 使用最优秀的基因组合制造… |
[07:59] | and some manipulation. | 再经过人工修正 |
[08:02] | More endurance, quicker responses… | 耐力 反应和体力都更强… |
[08:04] | better hand-eye… | 手眼配合更好 |
[08:05] | improved technical training. | 接受更严格的训练 |
[08:08] | It’s a whole different standard. | 和老兵不可同日而语 |
[08:11] | My daddy was in maintenance… | 我父亲是维修工人 |
[08:13] | and he had a saying. He used to say: | 他以前常说… |
[08:15] | “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” | 没有坏就不必修 |
[08:19] | Maintenance. | 维修工人 |
[08:22] | I’m afraid I don’t get your point. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[08:25] | The veterans you see… | 这些老兵身经百战 |
[08:26] | standing before you here have been through all kinds of heavy shit. | 在枪林弹雨中出生入死 |
[08:30] | They’ve always got the job done. | 没吃过败仗 |
[08:32] | Your new soldiers, these hotshots, how much action have they seen? | 你的这些新兵…见过什么场面? |
[08:36] | And are they battle-tested? | 他们打过仗吗? |
[08:40] | How about a few tests, just to get you on board? | 我们不如让他们较量一下 |
[08:44] | Make you a believer. | 好让你心服口服 |
[09:02] | Ninety-nine percent. That’s… | 九成九命中率 |
[09:05] | very good. | 非常好 |
[09:14] | Seen enough, captain? | 看够了吗 上尉? |
[09:17] | What about endurance? | 耐力呢? |
[09:53] | Caine 607, forward. | 肯恩607 出列 |
[09:55] | Sir! | 是 长官 |
[09:57] | Fifteen miles, 607, on the run. | 全力冲刺十五英哩 |
[10:00] | You’ve got 60 minutes. | 六十分钟完成 |
[10:01] | Go. | 开始 |
[10:12] | My man left exactly… | 我的手下比你的 |
[10:14] | 20 minutes after yours. | 晚二十分钟出发 |
[10:16] | Make a note of that. | 记住了 |
[11:10] | Age is a factor. But the real factor is the training program. | 年龄有差 但重要的是训练 |
[11:13] | Especially the psychological. | 尤其是心理训练 |
[11:15] | The mind controls the body, after all. | 身体毕竟是受心理控制 |
[11:18] | And we’re doing such wonderful things with the mind. | 我们懂得控制他们的心理 |
[11:30] | Sir! | 长官 |
[11:32] | At ease, soldier. | 稍息 大兵 |
[11:35] | What is the price of all that speed? | 猛烈跑步非常消耗体力 |
[11:38] | Is your soldier tired? | 他一定很累 |
[11:40] | Tired? | 累? |
[11:42] | Todd ran the pace he’s been taught to run… | 陶德跑步不急不缓 |
[11:44] | and he’s still strong. | 他还很有力气 |
[11:49] | Send him up the chain, Rube. | 老陆 叫他爬铜索 |
[11:51] | Soldier! Up the chain! | 大兵 爬上铜索 |
[11:54] | Sir! | 是 长官 |
[12:04] | 607, on the double, up the chain. | 607 立刻爬上铜索 |
[12:06] | Sir! | 遵命 |
[12:34] | What about spirit? | 战斗精神呢? |
[12:37] | I believe you mean AQ, captain. Aggressive qualities. | 你指的是杀敌的决心吧 |
[12:40] | Much higher. Much better. | 心狠手辣 绝不留惰 |
[12:42] | What if they fought? | 让他们打一场 |
[12:44] | You mean up there? | 在上面? |
[12:47] | Go ahead, Rube. | 老陆 传令下去 |
[12:49] | Tell Todd to take him. | 叫陶德把他撂倒 |
[12:51] | No. | 不 |
[12:54] | No? | 不? |
[12:57] | Not fair. | 不公平 |
[12:59] | No contest. | 实力不相当 |
[13:00] | Send two more of your old ones up. | 再派两名老兵上去 |
[13:06] | Romero, Goines, up the chain! | 洛密欧 高恩 上去 |
[13:36] | Get him, men! | 把他打下来 |
[15:26] | Get down here. | 给我下来 |
[15:29] | Get down here! | 给我滚下来 |
[15:31] | Get your ass down here on the double! | 立刻给我滚下来 |
[15:34] | Come on, double up! Down, down! | 动作快点 快给我下来 |
[15:38] | Sir! | 长官 |
[15:41] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[15:44] | Do you know how much it cost to breed you, you big moron? | 蠹蛋 你知道要花多少钱 |
[15:49] | To train you? | 训练你? |
[15:51] | To feed you? | 喂饱你? |
[15:58] | What good is this man now? | 现在他有什么用? |
[16:01] | He’s got no depth perception! | 他的视力严重受损 |
[16:05] | All he can do is walk, point, and take the first hit. | 顶多只能当个哨兵 等著挨子弹 |
[16:14] | – What about the bodies? – Waste disposal. | -尸体怎么办?-当垃圾丢掉 |
[16:22] | Fall in. | 入列 |
[16:24] | Sir! | 是 长官 |
[16:33] | Todd was our best man. | 陶德是最顶尖的士兵 |
[16:38] | You still don’t get it, do you, captain? | 你还是没搞懂 |
[16:45] | Your men… | 你的大兵 |
[16:47] | are obsolete. | 被淘汰了 |
[16:56] | You’ll write this up as a training accident… | 这算是训练意外 |
[16:59] | and you’ll make sure these bodies get dumped a long way from here. | 弃尸的地方离这里越远越好 |
[17:02] | We don’t want any unnecessary questions. | 别引起不必要的麻烦 |
[22:51] | Someone, please… | 请问有人 |
[22:53] | let the rest of us know what’s going on! | 告诉我们这是怎么回事? |
[22:56] | Hawkins! Give us something! Anything! | 霍金斯 给我们一点讯息 |
[22:59] | Quiet, please! | 请大家安静 |
[23:01] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[23:03] | How many of them are there? | 到底有多少人? |
[23:05] | There is one man… | 只有一个人 |
[23:07] | …unarmed. | 没有武器 |
[23:08] | How could there only be one? How could he get here? | 个人?他怎么来的? |
[23:12] | He was unconscious when we found him. | 他已经昏迷不醒 |
[23:15] | We couldn’t ask him anything. | 无法问话 |
[23:18] | Hang on. Jimmy’s back! | 吉米回来了 |
[23:20] | There’s nothing out there. | 外面什么也没有 |
[23:22] | I couldn’t see nobody. | 看不到一个人 |
[23:24] | Couldn’t see no vehicles, no ship, nothing. | 车子 太空船 什么都没有 |
[23:28] | Plus the wind’s up again real strong. | 风势也越来越强 |
[23:31] | Everybody, calm down. | 大家安静 |
[23:35] | We have an injured man among us. | 这个人受伤了 |
[23:38] | We all want to do the decent thing. | 我们得做做好事 |
[23:40] | The decent thing is to help him. | 定要救治他 |
[23:43] | Sandra, Mace’s wife, is looking after him now. | 梅斯的太太珊卓在照顾他 |
[23:47] | Now, I’d like a vote of support from all of you. | 请大家支持我的做法 |
[23:54] | You keep an eye on him, Mace. | 你要把他看好 梅斯 |
[23:56] | Watch him. | 盯牢他 |
[24:58] | There are words on his shoulder. | 他的手臂上有字 |
[25:01] | Tannhauser Gate… | 坦华斯门 |
[25:03] | …Argentine Sector… | 阿根廷星球 |
[25:06] | …Shanghai 2012. | 上海2012 |
[25:10] | Sandra, the Tannhauser Gate was a battle. | 坦华斯门是场战役 |
[25:13] | He’s a soldier. | 他是个士兵 |
[25:33] | Where’s Nathan? | 纳森呢? |
[25:35] | Nathan. Nathan! | 纳森 纳森 |
[25:51] | It’s a tiger! | 老虎来了 |
[25:52] | Nathan, there’s another tiger. | 纳森 还有一只 |
[25:54] | Help, help, help. | 救命 救命啊 |
[26:15] | We’re sorry if we woke you. | 不好意思把你吵醒 |
[26:17] | Just playing with the boy. | 我们在逗孩子玩 |
[26:22] | Sergeant… | 中士 |
[26:23] | …I made something for you. | 我做给你的 |
[26:33] | It’s to help you walk, you see? | 这能帮你走路 |
[26:37] | Isn’t it? Like this. | 像这个样子 |
[26:39] | See? | 看到吗? |
[27:09] | Here you go. | 多吃点 |
[27:26] | I don’t see how you cannot remember how you got here, sergeant. | 你一定记得你是怎么来的 |
[27:32] | You’re not a deserter, are you, sergeant? | 你不是逃兵吧 中士? |
[27:44] | No, sir. | 不是 长官 |
[27:47] | Then how come you’re not with your unit? | 你怎么没跟著部队? |
[27:49] | Come on, Slade, let the man eat. | 史莱德 让他吃饭吧 |
[27:51] | It’s not an unreasonable question. | 这个问题很合理 |
[28:00] | How about it, sergeant? | 说啊 中土 |
[28:03] | I was replaced. | 我被取代 |
[28:07] | Replaced? | 取代? |
[28:13] | By a better soldier, sir. | 被更好的士兵取代 |
[28:22] | When we left Earth 12 years ago, we never thought we’d end up here. | 我们十二年前离开地球 没想到会来到这里 |
[28:26] | When we crashed, a lot of people died. | 太空船坠毁时许多人死掉 |
[28:30] | A few years later, when the dumpers started coming and dropping stuff… | 几年后有太空船开始倾倒垃圾 |
[28:34] | …people tried to get their attention with fires and explosions. | 我们用火把和炸药向他们求救 |
[28:38] | But it didn’t work. | 可是没有用 |
[28:40] | They must be unmanned or… | 太空船上一定没有人 |
[28:43] | …maybe they just don’t care. | 或是他们不管我们死活 |
[28:46] | So we had to forget about a better life on the Trinity Moons. | 我们也放弃了 移民到其它星球的念头 |
[28:50] | One good thing, though. | 不过有个好处 |
[28:52] | Nobody bothers us. | 没有人会来侵略我们 |
[28:56] | Who’d fight for a godforsaken place like this? | 谁会为这种烂地方打仗 |
[29:14] | But… | 不过 |
[29:15] | …I guess you like the fighting. | 我猜你喜欢打仗 |
[29:19] | You must. You’re… | 那是一定的 因为你是… |
[29:22] | …a soldier. | 一位士兵 |
[29:31] | The biannual security sweep. | 两年一度的安检任务 |
[29:33] | We’ll be patrolling the Arcadia system. | 我们负责在亚可迪亚星系 |
[29:36] | We’re going to set up unmanned monitoring stations here… | 我们将在这里设置无人值守监测站… |
[29:38] | …here, here, here. | 和这里 |
[29:41] | Now, we send the new soldiers out on patrol. | 我们派新士兵进行巡逻 |
[29:44] | Routine stuff as you say, captain, but good experience and… | 这是例行任务 很好的经验 |
[29:47] | …I’ll have a chance to see them in a non-training environment. | 我想看他们实地的作战能力 |
[29:50] | You’re coming? | 你也要去? |
[29:52] | Yes, captain. | 是的 上尉 |
[29:55] | I want to observe these men at close hand. | 我想亲眼观察他们 |
[29:58] | Well, what about opposition? | 会不会碰到反抗? |
[30:02] | It’s all deserted. We’re just confirming that. | 这个星系无人居住 |
[30:04] | But say we do encounter activity. | 也许会碰到人类 |
[30:06] | Miners, refugees of some sort? | 矿工或是难民 |
[30:09] | Well, we won’t. | 不会的 |
[30:11] | If we do, they’ll be officially classifiable as hostiles. | 如果有也算是敌人 |
[30:15] | Just by being there? | 就因为他们在那儿? |
[30:17] | We don’t want paperwork, and we certainly don’t want passengers. | 这能省掉公文和许多麻烦 |
[30:21] | Understood? | 明白吗? |
[30:50] | You have to watch out for those. | 你得小心毒蛇 |
[30:52] | They probably wouldn’t kill someone your size. | 你这么壮死不了 |
[30:55] | But someone smaller, like me… | 不过像是我 |
[30:59] | …or Nathan… | 或是纳森 |
[31:01] | He was bitten once… | 他被咬过 |
[31:03] | …and he almost died. | 小命差点不保 |
[31:06] | He was sick for a long time. | 他病了很久 |
[31:08] | That’s why he can’t speak. | 所以才不会说话 |
[31:12] | Here. | 这儿 |
[31:14] | You try one. | 换你种 |
[31:18] | Here. | 拿去 |
[31:40] | Everything we own, sergeant, everything in the entire village… | 我们的一切 村里的一切 |
[31:45] | …we’ve had to salvage from out here. | 都是在那里捡的 |
[31:49] | – You’re all set, Jimmy. – Back in a minute. | -好了 吉米 -我马上回来 |
[31:57] | Whatever looks useful, if we can get a chain to it… | 只要用铁链勾起来 |
[31:59] | …we’re gonna go for it. | 就能拉回来 |
[32:06] | You hear that? | 你听到吗? |
[32:08] | That means she’s really close. | 强风就快到了 |
[32:10] | Jimmy, she’s gonna blow! | 开始扬风了 |
[32:12] | On my way! | 马上好 |
[32:15] | Line up! | 拉住 |
[32:23] | Come on, Jimmy! | 快点 吉米 |
[32:26] | Jimmy, come on! | 吉米 快回来 |
[32:28] | Come on! | 加油 |
[32:38] | Hurry up! Let’s go! | 快点 快点 |
[32:43] | – Mace! – Give me your hand! | -梅斯 -把手给我 |
[32:45] | – Too strong! – Stretch! | -风势太强了 -把手给我 |
[32:47] | Reach, Jimmy! | 伸过来 |
[32:51] | Mace, I can’t reach! | 梅斯 我描不到 |
[32:55] | Help! | 救命! |
[33:01] | Pull! | 快拉 |
[33:07] | Mace! Help! | 梅斯 救我 |
[33:15] | Pull! | 用力拉 |
[33:25] | All right, we got him! | 抓到他了 |
[33:44] | You were almost bacon on that one. | 你这次差点没命 |
[34:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:32] | They’re dumpers. | 垃圾船 |
[34:34] | They come every 20 or 30 days. | 隔2 30天来一次 |
[34:38] | Sergeant, the gun. Please. | 中士 枪给我 |
[34:49] | Whoo! Thanks, partner. | 谢了 伙伴 |
[34:56] | Them no-goods would’ve let me blow away. | 那些人都没有用 |
[37:19] | Sergeant Todd… | 陶德中士 |
[37:23] | …what’s it like? | 那是什么感觉? |
[37:26] | What’s it like being a soldier? | 当兵有什么感觉? |
[37:29] | What do you think about? | 你都在想什么? |
[37:35] | You must think about something. | 你一定有思想 |
[37:39] | What about feelings, then? | 那么感觉呢? |
[37:43] | You must feel something. | 你一定有感觉 |
[38:04] | Fear. | 畏惧 |
[38:10] | Fear? | 畏惧? |
[38:13] | Fear and discipline. | 畏惧和纪律 |
[38:20] | Now? | 现在? |
[38:21] | Always. | 随时随地 |
[38:27] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[38:53] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[38:55] | Merry Christmas. Ho, ho, ho! | 圣诞快乐 |
[39:33] | Merry Christmas, sergeant! | 圣诞快乐 中士 |
[40:50] | I was gonna give this scarf to him last night, but he disappeared. | 我要送他围巾 但找不到他 |
[40:54] | It’s beautiful, Jimmy. | 很漂亮 |
[40:56] | He’ll love it. | 他一定会喜欢 |
[40:57] | Well, he saved my life out there. I guess Mace told you. | 他救我一命 梅斯一定提过 |
[41:02] | You should give it to him yourself. | 你应该亲自给他 |
[41:04] | He’s in the meeting room. | 他在会议室 |
[41:06] | He’s doing exercises. | 他在健身 |
[41:37] | Children… | 孩子们 |
[41:41] | You’re supposed to be doing your lessons. | 快去做功课 |
[42:58] | Scarf. | 围巾 |
[43:35] | People are upset about him. | 大家都不喜欢他 |
[43:39] | There’s going to be a meeting. | 他们要开会 |
[43:42] | He’s not fully recovered. | 他还没有复元 |
[43:45] | That’s what scares people. | 所以大家才害怕 |
[43:48] | He gets stronger every day. | 他越来越强壮 |
[43:59] | Are you scared of him, Mace? | 你怕他吗 梅斯? |
[44:05] | Yes. | 很怕 |
[44:09] | I’ve never been afraid of anyone before. Not like this. | 我从来没有这么怕过任何一个人 |
[44:12] | I feel he could break me in half with no real effort and no real… | 他能杀死我 轻而易举 |
[44:17] | …feeling. | 毫无感觉 |
[45:10] | He is most happy when following orders. | 服从命令就是最高准则 |
[45:14] | A soldier shows no mercy. | 军队就是他的家 |
[45:17] | Mercy is weakness. | 心软就有弱点 |
[45:19] | Weakness is death. | 弱点等于死亡 |
[45:21] | A soldier needs no friend or family. | 士兵不需要家人和朋友 |
[45:24] | War is his friend. | 战争是他的朋友 |
[45:26] | The Forces are his family. | 军队就是他的家 |
[46:26] | Todd, what the hell do you think you’re doing? | 陶德 你在做什么? |
[46:28] | You could have killed him. | 你差点把他害死 |
[46:40] | No one here has any animosity towards you, sergeant. | 这里没有人仇视你 |
[46:43] | None of us here is your enemy. | 你没有敌人 |
[46:46] | Furthermore, we respect your qualities. | 我们很佩服你的能少 |
[46:48] | We have no doubt that you are a very, very good soldier. | 毫无疑问 你是个… 很优秀的士兵 |
[46:53] | But because of your training… | 正因为你是军人 |
[46:55] | …we don’t think you’ll ever be able to function in a group like this… | 我们认为你不能适应 |
[46:59] | …a community of families…of children… | 一个有家庭小孩的社区 |
[47:02] | …where the ability to fight is not the sole purpose of existence. | 在这里打仗并不是生存目的 |
[47:07] | You’re different from us, sergeant. | 你和我们不同 中士 |
[47:08] | We don’t hate you for that. | 我们并不怅你 |
[47:11] | But we have agreed that to try to include you… | 只是让你加入我们 |
[47:14] | …would pose an intolerable risk to the community itself. | 一定会带来很大的危险 |
[47:20] | We’ll give you any tools you need: | 我们给你工具 |
[47:23] | Some warm clothing, some boots, a good knife. | 衣服 鞋子和一把刀 |
[47:36] | Sergeant, you’re our friend. | 你是我们的朋友 |
[47:41] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[47:56] | If you need us, you can ask us for help. | 有必要就找我们帮忙 |
[49:47] | Command, we are on course for Arcadia 234. | 长官 我们正前往234行星 |
[50:55] | – How will you find him? – He’ll have stayed close to the wire. | -你要怎么找他?-他得靠绳索前进 |
[50:58] | What’ll I tell the council? | 何不通知委员会? |
[51:00] | – We all voted. – We voted wrong. | -这是大家的决定 -这决定错了 |
[51:40] | Todd! | 陶德 |
[51:47] | Todd… | 陶德 |
[51:51] | We were wrong. | 我们错了 |
[51:56] | We made a mistake. | 我们犯了错 |
[52:04] | We’re sorry. | 对不起 |
[52:32] | It’s some kind of landing party. | 他们要降落 |
[52:35] | Hey! Over here! | 这里 |
[52:51] | Stay with me, sir. | 跟著我 长官 |
[53:35] | All units stand by for Arcadia 234 security sweep. | 准备全面搜索234行星 |
[53:40] | Any trespassers will be considered hostile. | 侵入者将被视为敌人 |
[54:12] | Wait! What’s going on? | 等等 怎么回事? |
[54:13] | Somebody’s landing. Jimmy Pig spotted a ship. | 有人降落 吉米看到太空船 |
[54:43] | Two hostiles at 12:00. | 正前方有两名敌人 |
[55:25] | Hostiles eliminated. | 敌人被消灭 |
[56:19] | It’s no good. | 没救了 |
[56:21] | I’ve lost too much blood. | 我失血过多 |
[56:24] | Why? | 为什么? |
[56:29] | Was it a mistake? | 他们搞错了吗? |
[56:46] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 不 |
[56:48] | Not Sandra. | 别让他们杀珊卓 |
[56:50] | Please… | 求你了 |
[56:52] | …not Nathan. | 和纳森 |
[56:53] | Please… | 求求你 |
[57:18] | People! They spotted people. | 他们发现这里有人 |
[57:21] | Two civilians, unarmed. | 两名平民 |
[57:22] | They killed both of them. They spotted smoke from some sort of camp. | 都被杀死 还发现营地有烟 |
[57:26] | Jesus Christ. A camp? | 老天 营地? |
[57:28] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[57:29] | This’ll be very good experience for the men. | 这是很好的训练 |
[57:31] | Let’s see how they do. | 看他们的表现 |
[57:33] | Civilians need to be protected. | 如果是平民就得保护他们 |
[57:34] | Whoever they are, they don’t belong there. Officially, they’re hostiles. | 他们不应该在这里 照理说都是敌人 |
[57:48] | Three-man fire team only. | 3人突击小组 |
[57:50] | Prepare to deploy. | 准备出动 |
[57:55] | Everybody! | 大夥儿 冷静点 |
[57:56] | Calm down! | 冷静下来 |
[57:58] | Calm down. | 冷静下来 |
[58:01] | I’m going to go out and talk to them. | 我要出去跟他们谈 |
[58:03] | Those of you with weapons, prepare to defend us. | 有武器的就准备自卫 |
[58:26] | God help us. | 老天 救救我们 |
[58:59] | Three-man fire team in position. | 人突击小组就位 |
[59:03] | Crawler to fire team. | 装甲车呼叫小组 |
[59:05] | Engage. | 进攻 |
[59:10] | Everything under control. | 号装甲车说一切在掌制下 |
[59:13] | – Is there resistance? – Ineffectual. | -有没有反抗?-微不足道 |
[59:15] | Three men are going in to clean them out. | 三人小组要攻进去 |
[59:17] | Caine’s ordered the rest to hold back. | 肯恩命令其余的人按兵不动 |
[59:19] | Sounds reckless. Three against 50. | 此五十很冒险 |
[59:22] | I can tell these men have no combat experience. | 这些人没有作战经验 |
[59:25] | The old ones, the veterans… | 以前的老兵 |
[59:27] | …they would’ve called for support, just in case. | 会请求支援 以防万一 |
[59:30] | Speaking of the old ones… | 提到那些老兵 |
[59:32] | …why don’t we have Riley and his crew put up the monitoring unit? | 不如派莱利他们架设监视站 |
[59:38] | Atten-hut! | 立正 |
[59:43] | Sir. | 长官 |
[59:45] | Riley? | 莱利 |
[59:46] | – Will we be issued weapons, sir? – No, Riley. | -我们有武器吗?-没有 莱利 |
[59:49] | Only soldiers get weapons. | 士兵才有武器 |
[59:51] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[59:56] | You don’t even have to salute anymore, Riley. | 你也不必向我敬礼 |
[1:00:32] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[1:01:03] | You need any help, partner? | 需要帮手吗? |
[1:01:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:20] | Riley and team deploying monitor unit. | 莱利小组准备架设监视站 |
[1:01:31] | Don’t panic! | 不要慌 |
[1:01:33] | Up the stairs. Come on. | 我们上去 快点 |
[1:01:35] | Will, take him. | 带他上去 |
[1:01:45] | Go, go! | 快点 |
[1:01:46] | Get inside the bedroom! | 快进卧室 |
[1:02:54] | Come in, Unit 703. | 703叫 组 请回答 |
[1:02:56] | Unit 703, do you copy? | 703 收到吗? |
[1:03:06] | A growl? | 低吼? |
[1:03:09] | He heard a growl? | 他听到低吼声? |
[1:03:10] | Well… | 好了… |
[1:03:12] | …he didn’t say the word “growl.” He said, “a throat noise.” | 他只说是喉咙发出的声音 |
[1:03:15] | But I asked him to imitate it, and it sounded like a growl to me. | 我要他学 听起来像低吼声 |
[1:03:21] | We’re obviously up against a significant military presence here. | 对方显然有强大的兵力 |
[1:03:27] | Well, let’s send in the rest of the men. | 命令所有的士兵进攻 |
[1:03:30] | Absolutely not. | 不行 |
[1:03:32] | Those bastards are just waiting for us in there. | 对方在守株待兔 |
[1:03:36] | No. | 不行 |
[1:03:37] | We don’t fall for an ambush. | 我才不会上当 |
[1:03:39] | Colonel…my daddy always said: | 我父亲常说 |
[1:03:42] | “When you want to insert a nail into a piece of wood… | 想要把钉子打进木板 |
[1:03:45] | …you don’t do anything fancy or glamorous. | 不需要大费周张 |
[1:03:48] | Just take the damn hammer and hit the son of a bitch till it’s in.” | 只要拿铁鎚用力把钉子打进去 |
[1:03:51] | What exactly does that crap mean in English, captain? | 这种屁话到底是什么意思? |
[1:03:54] | Withdraw your men. | 命令他们撤退 |
[1:03:56] | Load them up with heavy artillery. | 叫他们带著强大炮火 |
[1:03:59] | At night, they’ll go back and pound that place with mortars, rockets, cannons… | 晚上回去用火箭 大炮 |
[1:04:03] | …everything we got… | 把那里夷为平地 |
[1:04:05] | …from a safe distance. | 在安全的距离 |
[1:04:07] | It ain’t fancy… | 没什么花招 |
[1:04:09] | …but it will sure take care of your hostile military force. | 不过肯定能完全消灭敌人 |
[1:04:12] | All right, do it. Withdraw the men. | 好吧 叫他们撤退 |
[1:04:26] | Push really hard, okay? Hard. | 用力按住 |
[1:04:57] | Nathan. | 纳森 |
[1:05:08] | They killed him, didn’t they? | 他死了 对不对? |
[1:05:41] | How do you know they’ll be back? | 你怎么知道他们会回来? |
[1:05:42] | Because they’re soldiers, sir, like me. | 因为他们是士兵 跟我一样 |
[1:05:47] | – Why are they doing this? – They’re obeying orders, sir. | -为什么?-他们得服从命令 |
[1:05:50] | It’s their duty. | 这是职责 |
[1:05:53] | Do you know how many they’ll be? | 对方有多少人? |
[1:05:55] | Seventeen more, sir. | 还有十七个 |
[1:05:57] | You can’t fight 17 on your own. | 你打不过十七个人 |
[1:06:00] | You have to organize us. We’re not cowards. | 把大家集合起来 我们不是懦夫 |
[1:06:04] | We’ll do as you tell us. | 我们听你的 |
[1:06:06] | – We’ll fight. – No. | -跟他们硬拼 -不行 |
[1:06:11] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[1:06:12] | Soldiers deserve soldiers, sir. | 只有士兵才能打仗 |
[1:06:16] | But one soldier… | 你一个人 |
[1:06:18] | …against 17? | 怎么对付十七个? |
[1:06:22] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎样? |
[1:06:27] | I’m going to kill them all, sir. | 把他们都杀光 |
[1:06:41] | Crawlers 1 and 2… | 一号呼叫二号 |
[1:06:43] | …proceed to settlement… | 向营地前进 |
[1:06:45] | …and commence bombardment. | 准备进攻 |
[1:07:11] | Crawler 1, we are red. | 这是一号 我们遭到攻击 |
[1:07:13] | We are red. | 我们遭到攻击 |
[1:07:15] | Crawler 2 to Crawler 1. | 二号呼叫一号 |
[1:07:16] | – Report. – Crawler 2, we are two down. | -请报告 -二号 有两人阵亡 |
[1:07:20] | Responding to sniper activity. | 我们正在反击 |
[1:07:21] | Crawlers 1 and 2, split up. | 我们分散开来 |
[1:07:23] | Crawler 1, locate and neutralize the sniper. | 找到敌人 把他消灭掉 |
[1:07:26] | Caine 607… | 肯恩607 |
[1:07:27] | …proceed to the settlement and commence bombardment. | 前往营地进行攻击 |
[1:07:29] | Roger, 1. We’re proceeding to target. | 收到 我们正前往目标 |
[1:07:46] | Crawler 1, deploying ground forces. | 一号 派出步兵 |
[1:10:41] | All units… | 全体人员 |
[1:10:43] | …report. | 请报告 |
[1:10:44] | 438, negative. | 438 没看到敌人 |
[1:10:47] | 515, negative. | 515 也没有 |
[1:10:50] | 523, negative. | 523 没有动静 |
[1:10:59] | Squad 1, to your 9. | 第一组到左方 |
[1:11:00] | Squad 2, stand by with covering fire. | 第二组掩护 |
[1:11:17] | Enemy sniper at 12:00. | 正前方有狙击手 |
[1:11:23] | Sniper located. | 找到狙击手 |
[1:12:02] | – Ambush! – Retreat. | -这是埋伏 -快撤退 |
[1:13:00] | I think we have to assume that the missing men are down. | 失踪的弟兄应该已经阵亡 |
[1:13:04] | Maybe you should’ve made them smart instead of fast. | 应该把他们改造得更聪明些 |
[1:13:16] | Squad 1, do you copy? | 第一组 收到吗? |
[1:13:18] | Squad 2, do you copy? | 第二组 收到吗? |
[1:13:21] | Squad 3, do you copy? | 第三组 收到吗? |
[1:13:24] | 607 to Command. 1.5 clicks from settlement. | 指挥部 离目标一点五公里 |
[1:13:27] | Will engage enemy in approximately two minutes. | 两分钟后进攻 |
[1:13:30] | Roger, 607. | 收到 607 |
[1:13:36] | Crawler 1 to Command. | 呼叫指挥部 |
[1:13:38] | We have lost radio contact with all ground units. | 我们已经失去了与地面单位所有的联系 |
[1:13:41] | We are still searching for the sniper. | 我们还在搜寻狙击手 |
[1:15:54] | Crawler 2 to Crawler 1. Come in, 1. | 呼叫一号 请回答 |
[1:15:56] | One. | 一号 |
[1:15:57] | Two to 1. Take your port to our 9:00 and commence firing. | 这是一号 一号 前往左方准备开火 |
[1:16:01] | Affirmative, 2. Port to 9 and commence firing. | 收到 二号 前往左方准备开火 |
[1:16:22] | Crawler 2 to Crawler 1. | 呼叫一号 |
[1:16:24] | Again, proceed to port 9. | 前往左方 |
[1:16:26] | Affirmative. | 收到 前往左方 |
[1:16:27] | Proceed to port 9. | 前往左方 |
[1:16:36] | Where’s my father? | 我老爸在哪 |
[1:16:47] | Two to 1. | 呼叫一号 |
[1:16:50] | You’re still on 12:00. Correct, 9. | 你在直走 请前往左方 |
[1:16:52] | Affirmative, 2. | 收到 二号 |
[1:17:03] | Crawler 1. | 一号 |
[1:17:04] | You’re on a collision course with me. | 你会撞上我 |
[1:17:07] | Affirmative, 2. | 收到 |
[1:17:51] | Crawler 1, do you copy? | 一号 收到吗? |
[1:17:53] | Crawler 2, do you copy? | 二号 收到吗? |
[1:17:56] | Are any of you men out there? | 有人收到吗? |
[1:17:59] | Can any of you men hear me? | 你们听到吗? |
[1:18:02] | Your men… | 你的手下 |
[1:18:04] | …are obsolete. | 都被淘汰了 |
[1:18:09] | Try Number 1. | 呼叫一号 |
[1:18:11] | I tried Number 1. I can’t get either. | 我试过了 都联络不上 |
[1:18:12] | This is bad. We don’t know what we’re up against. How many? | 十青况不妙 不知道敌人的底细 |
[1:18:15] | They couldn’t get figures on enemy troops. | 根本无法估计 不知道敌人数量 |
[1:18:17] | We’re sitting ducks. There could be a few divisions out there. | 我们死定了 一定有好几师 |
[1:18:20] | We don’t even have the weapons to arm the old soldiers. | 老兵根本无用武之地 |
[1:18:23] | Is that a recrimination? | 这是在辱骂? |
[1:18:25] | Because if it is, I will have you court-martialed. | 如果是 你会受军法审判 |
[1:18:27] | No, sir. | 不是 |
[1:18:28] | All right, don’t panic. Don’t panic. | 不要慌了手脚 |
[1:18:30] | I am not panicking. | 我才没有 |
[1:19:17] | – Captain. – Sir. | -上尉 -长官 |
[1:19:19] | You must have some of those new DX-57s on board. | 这里一定有DX-57核弹 |
[1:19:22] | Planet killers, you mean. | 星球杀手 |
[1:19:24] | We carry 15. | 有十五枚 |
[1:19:25] | One’s enough. | 一枚就够了 |
[1:19:28] | We set it on a short fuse and we get out of here. | 设定后马上离开 |
[1:19:31] | Boom. We win. | 砰一声我们就赢了 |
[1:19:45] | Brave. It means that even when you’re scared… | 勇气是就算你感到很害怕 |
[1:19:48] | …you control your emotions. | 也能克服恐惧 |
[1:19:50] | You make the fear be really small and tiny. | 不把害怕当一回事 |
[1:19:54] | – Oh, no. – Shh. | 糟了 |
[1:20:41] | We should go, sir. | 我们该走了 |
[1:21:04] | Take him. | 你抱他 |
[1:21:10] | Go back. | 回去 |
[1:21:19] | Go back! Go back! | 快回去 |
[1:26:03] | Right horizontal. | 检查右引擎 |
[1:26:05] | Roger. Right horizontal checks green. | 收到 检查无误 |
[1:26:08] | What are we waiting for? | 等什么? |
[1:26:09] | Give us a go. | 下令起飞 |
[1:26:11] | We’ll give Riley and his men seven more minutes. | 再给莱利他们七分钟 |
[1:26:13] | – Fuck them. Let’s just go. – Abandon them? | -管他们的 起飞吧 -抛弃他们? |
[1:26:17] | I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that. I’m the captain… | 我假装没听到 我是上尉 |
[1:26:19] | I’m your superior officer. It’s my mission, my call. I say go. | 我是你的上司 我才有权决定 起飞吧 |
[1:26:24] | Losing men in combat is one thing, abandoning them… | 我们不能弃士兵不顾 |
[1:26:26] | I’m not gonna die because of your pompous bullshit. | 我可不想被你害死 |
[1:26:29] | This is a direct order. Understand? Take off now. | 这是命令 明白吗?马上起飞 |
[1:26:36] | Don’t walk away from me, you sniveling, West Point piece of… | 别走开 你这混帐东西… |
[1:26:51] | Take the helm, Sloan. | 你来驾驶 |
[1:26:53] | Let’s launch this thing. | 把太空船开走 |
[1:26:56] | Come on! On the double! Let’s go! | 动作快点 快呀 |
[1:27:04] | Close up the lower hatch. | 关闭舱门 |
[1:27:08] | Punch up your port power cluster. | 启动左动力引擎 |
[1:27:10] | – What was that? – What was what? | -什么声音?-那是什么? |
[1:27:18] | – What do you think you’re doing? – Get off of me! | -你知道你在干嘛吗 -给我放开 |
[1:27:21] | Fucking morons! Get your hands off me! Ten minutes to go, understand? | 笨蛋 给我放开 只剩下十分钟 |
[1:27:25] | You’re killing yourselves by doing this. | 你们不要命吗? |
[1:27:28] | What are you doing? | 你们在干嘛? |
[1:27:40] | You? | 是你 |
[1:27:54] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:28:07] | Please. | 饶了我 |
[1:28:15] | – No. – No! | -不 -不 |
[1:28:38] | No, don’t leave us! | 别丢下我们 |
[1:28:49] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得快走 |
[1:28:50] | Colonel! | 上校 |
[1:29:22] | It’s getting ready to detonate. We’ve gotta stop it. | 快引爆了 得解除它 |
[1:29:25] | Fourteen seconds! Hurry! | 只剩14秒 快点 |
[1:29:28] | I can’t remember if it’s 6-7 or 7-6! | 我忘了是67或76 |
[1:29:30] | – Get out of the way. – No, you don’t know what you’re doing. | -滚开 -你不会解除的 |
[1:29:34] | Hurry, hurry. | 快点 |
[1:30:52] | There. | 那里 |
[1:30:54] | Aye-aye, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[1:30:56] | Setting course for the Trinity Moons. | 准备前往三月星 |