Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Sniper Assassins End(狙击精英)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Sniper Assassins End(狙击精英)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:狙击精英
英文名称:Sniper Assassins End
年代:2020

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:10] …but in South America, particularly Costa Verde, 但在南美洲 尤其在翡翠海岸
[01:13] Bruno Diaz has been 布魯諾·迪亞斯
[01:15] an icon for decades. 幾十年來一直是標誌性的人物
[01:17] He immediately made a name for himself 自1953年發生歷史性的血腥政變以後
[01:18] by ushering in the nation’s first dealings 多年來社會動盪不安
[01:21] with the United States in decades, 是他促成了與美國
[01:22] after years of turmoil had followed 幾十年來的第一筆交易
[01:25] from the historically bloody coup d’etat in 1953. 因此一舉成名
[01:29] But Mr. Diaz’s efforts will finally come to fruition, 迪亞斯先生多年的努力終於得到了回報
[01:32] tomorrow morning at a summit with the president, 在明天上午總統出席的峯會上
[01:35] where the two dignitaries will sign 雙方政要將簽署
[01:37] an agreement to lift the trade embargo. 取消貿易禁令的協議
[01:41] I’m told Mr. Diaz is about to take the stage. 迪亞斯先生即將登臺
[01:44] Now, tomorrow’s summit will take place 明天的峯會將在
[01:45] in Washington, D.C., but in seconds, 華盛頓特區舉行 但馬上
[01:47] Mr. Diaz will address the people 迪亞斯先生將就此歷史性事件
[01:49] of Costa Verde about the historic event. 向翡翠海岸民衆發表演講
[01:52] We’ll take you there now, live. 我們馬上轉到現場 進行直播
[02:13] I’m just getting this now. 我剛收到消息
[02:15] We have a reporter on the ground, 我們在現場的記者
[02:16] but they are evacuating the area. 正在撤離
[02:18] It appears Bruno Diaz has been shot. 布魯諾·迪亞斯受到了槍擊
[02:24] This is a shocking turn of events. 這是一個令人震驚的轉折點
[02:53] Yes, sir, Mr. Secretary. 遵命 部長先生
[02:55] I assure you, we will find out who’s responsible. 我向你保證 我們會查出是誰的責任
[02:58] Understood. No, it will be totally covert. 明白 不 調查會祕密進行
[03:05] Yes, sir. Great. Thank you. Bye. 好的長官 謝謝 再見
[03:09] Sir, you need to see this. 長官 你得看下這個
[03:11] A hair was recovered at the crime scene. They have a positive ID. 犯罪現場找到的頭髮 身份已識別
[03:15] He flew in and out of Costa Verde 他在槍擊前
[03:17] within hours of the attack. 進入翡翠海岸 槍擊後離開
[03:18] Brandon Beckett 一級軍士長
[03:19] – Peterson! – Yes, sir? -彼得森 -長官
[03:21] We have our man. Brandon Beckett 有目標了 布蘭登·貝克特
[03:23] is now our primary suspect. 現在是我們的頭號嫌疑犯
[03:24] Get a team over to Beckett’s house stat. 立刻派一個小隊到貝克特家去
[03:26] Local SWAT? 當地特警隊嗎
[03:26] Private. If it was one of our own 祕密行動 如果我們的人
[03:27] that killed a foreign dignitary, 殺了一個外交政要
[03:29] we need to keep it under wraps until we know everything. 在弄清所有事情以前 必須保密
[03:32] Clover, keep digging, find out everything you can. 克洛弗 盡你所能繼續查
[03:34] Peterson, when you locate Beckett, 彼得森 你確定貝克特的位置後
[03:35] I want a safe house set up somewhere nearby. 就在附近設置一個安全屋
[03:38] – Okay. – Alright, Let’s move now. -好的 -好 開始行動
[03:39] Assume that Brandon Beckett is armed and dangerous. 就當布蘭登·貝克特是全副武裝的危險分子
[03:52] Damn, Retcon. You son of a bitch. 該死 瑞肯 你個混蛋
[03:55] We’re going on five days and I’m still sweaty as hell. 已經玩了五天 我現在還是緊張得要死
[04:01] Oh, really? 是嗎
[04:03] Unlike you, I actually have a real job. 不像你 我有一份真正的工作
[04:06] But I’ve got two more weeks of vacation left, buddy. 但我假期還有兩週 老弟
[04:09] Two more weeks of 還有兩週
[04:10] beating your little 13-year-old ass. 可以把你這13歲的小老弟打得屁滾尿流
[04:14] Oh, 14. 14歲
[04:16] So sorry. 太對不起了
[04:18] Wait for it. Wait for it. 等等 等等
[04:22] Boom! 砰
[04:49] That’s what happens when you don’t clear the corner. Amateur. 這就是你轉角不清場的後果 業餘選手
[04:53] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Get some. 對對對 吃槍子兒吧
[05:09] On the ground! 趴下
[05:10] On the ground now! 立刻趴下
[05:12] Step back! 退後
[05:15] Hands up! Let’s go! 舉起手來 我們走
[05:17] We’re clear. On your stomach! 危險解除 趴下
[05:18] Get down on the ground now! 立刻趴在地上
[05:32] Shit. 該死
[05:35] Bravo team clear. B隊安全
[05:36] Andrews! 安德魯斯
[05:39] Let’s go, move it. 走了 準備轉移
[05:41] – He was taken. – What? -他被帶走了 -什麼
[05:44] It was critical that his death look like a suicide. 他的死要看起來像自殺 這很關鍵
[05:48] What’s plan B? B計劃是什麼
[05:50] After being questioned, he’ll be taken 在經過審問後
[05:51] to a high security facility for holding. 他會被帶到高度防範的地方關押
[05:54] I’ll send a team to take out the convoy. 我會派一組人除掉護送隊
[05:56] It’ll need to look like they’re working with Beckett. 要看起來像是貝克特同夥做的
[05:59] No one survives. 不留活口
[06:43] We know you killed Bruno Diaz. 我們知道是你殺了布魯諾·迪亞斯
[06:47] – What in the hell are you talking about? – Don’t bullshit me. -你到底在說什麼 -別跟我胡扯
[06:50] We got your DNA, we have your flight records 我們有你的DNA 你的航班行程
[06:52] and we have your motive. 而且我們知道你有動機
[06:55] Now, what I want to know is, was your father involved? 現在我想知道的是 你父親參與了嗎
[06:59] My father? Was he involved in what? 我父親 他參與什麼了
[07:02] Your father was on a mission in Costa Verde, things went bad, 你父親在翡翠海岸執行的任務出了問題
[07:05] this is your way of getting even. 這是你在報復
[07:08] Yeah, I read your stories in your e-mails. 對 我看了你的郵件
[07:10] Look, I’ve obviously been set up. 聽着 很明顯我被設計了
[07:13] Where were you Tuesday? 星期二下午7點32分
[07:15] Seven thirty-two p.M.? 你在哪裏
[07:18] I don’t know. 我不知道
[07:20] The gym? In bed? 健身館 牀上
[07:22] Sir, I’m on leave for the first time in five years. 長官 這是我五年來第一次休假
[07:26] With all due respect, I didn’t even know 恕我直言 我甚至不知道
[07:27] there was an assassination. 有暗殺事件發生
[07:30] Agent Franklin. 富蘭克林探員
[07:35] Pardon the interruption. 不好意思打斷
[07:36] Can I have a word alone with Beckett? 我能和貝克特單獨說一句嗎
[07:41] Who the hell called you? 到底誰叫你來的
[07:43] The colonel. 是上校
[07:45] I guess your short-sighted inability to see through the red tape 當面對一個服役記錄和貝克特中士一樣
[07:48] was a concern when dealing with someone 令人欽佩的人打交道時
[07:50] whose service record is as admirable 你的目光短淺 遷就繁文縟節
[07:53] as Sergeant Beckett’s is. 將成爲讓人擔憂的問題
[07:58] You got a minute. 給你一分鐘
[08:00] – How about five? – How about one? -5分鐘怎麼樣 -不如1分鐘吧
[08:02] Okay. 好吧
[08:06] Zeke Rosenberg, Homeland Security. 澤克·羅森伯格 國土安全部
[08:08] You can call me Zero. 你可以叫我澤羅
[08:11] Okay, Zero. 好的 澤羅
[08:12] Look, I had nothing to do with whatever this is. 聽着 我和這件事毫無關係
[08:16] I’m not gonna make a judgment on that. 對此我不發表意見
[08:18] What I am gonna do is, I’m gonna look at the facts 我會做的 就是先看事實
[08:21] and then I’ll make my decision, 然後再做判斷
[08:22] unlike Agent Franklin there, 我和那邊的富蘭克林探員不一樣
[08:24] who seems to believe everything he reads. 他相信他所看到的一切
[08:27] Now, listen. They’re gonna move you to a black site. 現在聽着 他們將會把你轉移到黑牢
[08:30] If you’re guilty, it’s gonna get really ugly. 如果是你做的 你的下場會很難看
[08:33] But if you’re innocent, 但如果你是清白的
[08:35] whoever did this is gonna want to tie up loose ends, 不管這是誰做的 這個人都要了結此事
[08:38] and that’s not so good either. 結果也不會太好
[08:41] I promise you, I will get to the bottom of this. 我保證 我會查個水落石出
[08:44] Thank you. 謝謝
[08:45] Don’t thank me yet, I might find out you’re guilty. 先別謝 我也可能查出是你做的
[08:49] I’m not. 但我沒有
[08:51] – I hope that’s true. – All right. -希望如此 -好了
[08:55] Time’s up. 時間到了
[08:57] Get him up and out of here, let’s go. 把他弄起來 我們走
[09:20] Rosenberg, I have strict orders to keep a low profile, 羅森伯格 我接到嚴格命令要求低調行事
[09:23] so I don’t need you out there swinging 所以我不需要你在那
[09:25] your big badge, blowing my cover. 揮舞你的徽章 暴光這件事
[09:29] You got me? 明白了嗎
[09:30] I have my orders too. 我也有我的命令
[09:32] Don’t worry, 別擔心
[09:34] I know they only drag you out of 我知道要不是事關緊要
[09:35] the basement if it’s a big deal. 他們不會把你從地下室叫出來
[09:46] Okay. 好吧
[09:49] Let’s get to work. 開始工作
[10:09] Yeah? 喂
[10:12] Okay. We need money up front. 好 我們要先付錢
[10:16] Loud helicopter behind you. 你那的直升機太吵了
[10:17] I will repeat, money up front. 我再說一遍 先付錢
[10:22] Not the helicopter? 不是直升機
[10:24] Perhaps it is my accent. I will repeat one more time, 也許是我的口音 我再說一遍
[10:27] then I’m hanging up. 然後就掛電話
[10:29] Money up front. 先付錢
[10:33] Very good. 很好
[11:09] Franklin tells me you’re the one who ID’d Beckett. 富蘭克林告訴我是你先查到貝克特的
[11:13] I wasn’t working alone, 不是我一個人的功勞
[11:15] but, yes, 不過 是的
[11:16] I tracked his passport and found his e-mails. 我查到了他的護照 找到了他的郵件
[11:18] The ones about his father going rogue in Costa Verde? 是他父親在翡翠海岸不聽指令行事的郵件嗎
[11:21] It’s a bit more complicated than that, but yes. 比這複雜些 不過是的
[11:24] Oh, it’s a lot more complicated than that. 比這可複雜多了
[11:26] – Or it’s the truth. – I’m not ruling that out. -這就是事實 -我沒說不是
[11:29] But a man that I respect very much doesn’t think so. 但一個我非常尊重的人並不認同
[11:34] I can appreciate that. 我能理解
[11:36] But we need more than your friend’s hunch 但我們可不能就因爲你朋友的直覺
[11:37] to overturn this concrete evidence. 就推翻這個確鑿的證據
[11:39] However respected he may be. 不管他有多麼受人尊敬
[11:44] You’re right. 你說得對
[11:50] Why don’t you pull up the video of the assassination. 不如你調出這次暗殺的監控來看看
[11:58] The immediate area was under heavy surveillance. 附近的區域都受到嚴密監視
[12:02] Based off the trajectory and size of the exit wound, 根據彈道軌跡以及貫穿傷口的大小
[12:05] ballistics was able to create a simulation 應用彈道學模擬了現場
[12:07] that narrows the shot to this vantage point. 將這一槍縮小到了這個位置
[12:15] Over a mile away. 超過一千六百多米遠
[12:18] Only someone with Beckett’s skill set 只能具備貝克特一般射擊技能的人
[12:20] could plan and pull off this shot. 才能計劃並完成這一擊
[12:23] We’re in agreement there. 這點我們意見一致
[12:25] Now, who’s that guy? 那個人是誰
[12:33] Donald South, 唐納德·索斯
[12:35] CEO of Novasil Pharmaceutical. 諾瓦西醫藥的首席執行官
[12:41] Jose Lucas, 何塞·盧卡斯
[12:42] Gabriel Machado, 加布裏埃爾·馬查多
[12:44] Maria Garcia. 瑪利亞·加西亞
[12:46] This guy, I don’t remember his name, 這個傢伙 我不記得他名字了
[12:47] but he is the Minister of Energy. 但他是能源部長
[12:49] These are all politicians. 這些都是政客
[12:53] So, what is a big pharma CEO doing up on that stage? 所以一個製藥公司的首席執行官上臺做什麼
[13:00] It’s a good question. 問得好
[13:50] Rodeo time. 表演開始
[14:09] You’re not there to pull the trigger. 你可不是去動手開槍的
[14:11] We don’t need a second gunman conspiracy. 我們不希望有第二個槍手的陰謀論
[14:14] Just make sure the Russians do their job. 只需要確保那幫俄羅斯人完成任務
[14:17] Clean up only as a last resort. 不到萬不得已就不要開槍
[15:14] – Hey, something’s wrong. – Shut up. -有點不對勁 -閉嘴
[15:29] Shit. Go, go, go! 糟糕 快 快 快
[15:32] Let’s get out of here! 趕緊離開這
[17:02] Give me the key to the cuffs so I can help you! 給我手銬鑰匙 這樣我才能幫忙
[19:22] Shit. 該死
[19:47] Donald, Donald, Donald. 唐納德 唐納德 唐納德
[19:50] That does not look like the picture of your wife in my reports. 在我的報告裏 你太太可不是長這樣啊
[20:03] Thank you. 謝謝
[20:12] Excuse me, Mr. South, before you get too comfortable here, 打擾了 索斯先生 在您放鬆之前
[20:15] – may I have a word? – Sorry, this isn’t the time. -可以跟你聊幾句嗎 -抱歉 不方便
[20:17] Call my secretary to make an appointment for you. 要提前給我祕書打電話預約
[20:20] Okay, will do. 好 我會的
[20:21] Is he free on Tuesday afternoon? 那他星期二下午有空嗎
[20:24] – Who are you? – I’d hate to have to flash my credentials -你是誰 -我不想把證件亮出來
[20:27] and make more of a scene than I already have. 讓場面變得更難看
[20:33] Can you give us a minute? 你迴避一下好嗎
[20:36] – That’s great. – Thank you. -真是夠了 -謝謝
[20:41] Your daughter’s very pretty. 你女兒真漂亮
[20:42] Hi, I am Agent Rosenberg, Homeland Security. 你好 我是國土安全部羅森伯格
[20:46] A couple questions, then I’ll be out of your hair. 問幾個問題 然後就不煩你了
[20:47] What’s this about? 關於什麼的問題
[20:49] I think you know. Bruno Diaz. 我想你知道的 布魯諾·迪亞斯
[20:53] See, here’s the thing. 事情是這樣的
[20:55] I want to know what a corporate CEO of a pharmaceutical behemoth 我想知道製藥巨頭的首席執行官
[20:58] was doing on-stage during a speech about trade relations. 在貿易關係的演講臺上做什麼
[21:01] Pharmaceuticals are one of our nation’s leading exports. 藥品是我們國家主要的出口產品之一
[21:04] Sure, but I didn’t see anybody from 當然 但我怎麼從沒見過石油公司的人
[21:05] the gas companies up there with politicians. 和政客們一起坐在上面過
[21:08] Are you accusing me of being involved 你是在指控我
[21:10] in the assassination of Mr. Diaz? 涉嫌暗殺迪亞斯先生嗎
[21:12] No, no, no. I just want to know what you were doing there. 不不 我只是好奇你爲什麼在那兒
[21:15] I was in attendance because I’ve been 我在場完全是因爲
[21:17] an advocate for lifting the embargo. 我支持解禁
[21:19] I’m a personal friend of the trade minister. 我和貿易部長是密友
[21:21] I look forward to what the future will hold 我對未來最終能夠
[21:23] in finally being able to do business with Costa Verde. 與翡翠海岸進行貿易活動充滿憧憬
[21:25] “Personal friend.” His death must’ve been hard on you. “密友”啊 那他的死一定對你打擊很大
[21:29] Very. 的確
[21:31] How about professionally? 那業務上呢
[21:34] Did I stand to gain? Are you kidding me? 是問我會因此獲利嗎 你一定是開玩笑
[21:36] This is killing us. 他的死可把我們害慘了
[21:37] With the embargo lifted, our stocks should’ve soared 只要貿易解禁 我們的股票
[21:39] right before our merger with Phykus Industries. 會在公司與法克斯工業合併之前大漲
[21:42] Novasil Pharm is being absorbed by another company? 諾瓦西醫藥正在被其他公司收購嗎
[21:46] Lord help us. 我的老天
[21:47] Does Homeland Security not have access to Google? 國土安全部的人都不上網的嗎
[21:52] We were weeks away from the merger. 再有幾周我們就合併了
[21:55] Follow the money. Someone didn’t want to pay full price. 追隨錢的流向 有人不想付全款
[21:58] Are you saying Phykus had something to do with this? 你是說法克斯與這件事有關嗎
[22:04] Follow the money. 追隨錢的流向
[22:06] Phykus Industries, a Vancouver-based company 法克斯工業是一家
[22:09] that has a relationship with Costa Verde, 與翡翠海岸有合作的溫哥華公司
[22:13] is weeks away from buying my company, a small fish. 再過幾周就收購我們公司這條小魚了
[22:17] Lifting the embargo would’ve turned us into a shark. 而取消貿易禁令本應讓我們變成鯊魚的
[22:32] Not now, Peterson. 現在不是時候 彼得森
[22:34] This is urgent, sir. 有緊急情況 長官
[22:36] Beckett’s transport appears to have been attacked. 轉移貝克特的車遭到了襲擊
[22:40] There was a large wreck just outside of Olympia, and… 事故現場就在奧林匹亞城郊
[22:43] One of our contractors was among the deceased. 並且死者中有一位是我們的人
[22:46] What about the other two? 那另外兩個人呢
[22:48] Missing, along with Beckett and the vehicle. 他們倆 貝克特還有車輛都失蹤了
[22:50] Oh, Jesus Christ. So he’s not working alone. 天啊 這麼說他還有同夥
[22:53] Someone broke him out of our custody. 有人把他從我們的羈押下救走了
[22:55] Do we know who? 知道是誰嗎
[22:56] Along with our man, there were four more bodies. 除了我們的人 還發現了四具屍體
[22:58] They appear to have Russian mob involvement. 應該是俄國黑手黨
[23:01] He’s working with the Russians? 他和俄國人合作嗎
[23:03] We are trying to find the connection… 我們正在查找其中的關聯
[23:05] I think the connection’s on the side of the goddamn road, no? 關聯不就明擺着躺在路上嗎
[23:08] Well, not exactly. There… There’s more. 不盡然 還有一些其它線索
[23:12] Our man was killed with a long-range bullet, 我們的人是被遠程射殺的
[23:14] not by the man on the scene. 不是在現場的人
[23:16] – A sniper. – Yes, sir. -是狙擊手 -是的 長官
[23:19] His father. 是他父親
[23:21] – I… I couldn’t say, sir. – I could. -我不確定 -我確定
[23:26] Okay, heads up! Thomas Beckett is now a priority. 聽好了 托馬斯·貝克特現在是頭號目標
[23:29] It seems his son Brandon isn’t working alone. 貌似他兒子布蘭登還有同夥
[23:32] He has our vehicle and two of our contractors, 他現在手上有我們的車和我們的兩個人
[23:35] possibly as hostages. 可能是作爲人質
[23:36] Sir. 長官
[23:37] The SUV transporting Beckett was just reported dumped 轉移貝克特的車輛剛被報告丟棄在
[23:40] at an abandoned lumber mill in Aberdeen. 阿伯丁的廢棄鋸木廠裏
[23:43] The other men were still in the car, deceased. 我們的人都死在車裏了
[23:47] Okay, he’s on foot, he can’t get far, 好吧 現在他是徒步 跑不遠的
[23:49] so let’s highlight Aberdeen, Washington. 所以對華盛頓阿伯丁地區高度監控
[23:51] That means traffic cameras, ATM cameras, 包括交通攝像頭 自動取款機攝像頭
[23:55] cell phone traces, the whole works. 手機蹤跡 各個方面
[23:57] Let’s find him. Now. 現在趕緊找到他
[24:34] Sir, step away from the vehicle, nice and slow. 先生 請馬上緩慢離開車輛
[24:47] Hey guys. I know you’re just doing your job here, 夥計們 我知道你們只是在盡責
[24:49] but I can’t let you bring me in. 但我不能讓你們把我抓進去
[24:50] Quiet! On your knees. 閉嘴 跪在地上
[25:29] Get me the hell out of here and I promise I won’t hurt you. 趕緊帶我離開這裏 我答應不傷害你
[25:32] Can you put that in the glove box? 你能先把槍放在儲物箱裏嗎
[25:34] Damn it. Can you just drive! 媽的 能趕緊開車嗎
[25:35] All right, all right, shit! 好的 好的 見鬼了
[25:45] Hey, talk to me. 嘿 說吧
[25:47] Beckett and our team were attacked. He’s on the loose. 貝克特和我們的人受到了襲擊 他逃跑了
[25:49] I can’t keep helping you. 我不能一直這樣幫你
[25:51] He’s the number one suspect in a political assassination 他是這次政治暗殺中的頭號嫌疑犯
[25:54] who’s now wanted for killing three government contractors. 現在還因殺害三名政府僱員受通緝
[25:56] Or whoever set him up wants him dead. 又或者是陷害他的人想殺人滅口
[25:59] Then why won’t he bring himself in? 那他爲什麼不自首
[26:01] He did. Sounds like it almost got him killed. 他有這麼做 然後命都快沒了
[26:06] Whoever did this knew he was being moved. 幹這事的人知道他正在被轉移
[26:09] If I’m Beckett, I’m thinking there’s a mole in the department. 若我是貝克特 我會覺得部門裏有內鬼
[26:13] He’s gonna stay as far away from this 他會躲得遠遠的
[26:14] as possible until this is all sorted out. 直到事情查清
[26:17] With Franklin running the show, I’m his only hope, 在富蘭克林的管控下 我是他唯一的希望
[26:20] and I can’t do this without you. 但離了你的幫助可不行
[26:23] What do you need? 你需要什麼
[26:25] Did you look into the Phykus Novasil merger? 你調查法克斯與諾瓦西合併的事了嗎
[26:27] Find anything out of the ordinary? 發現什麼異樣沒
[26:29] Not much. One small red flag. 沒什麼料 只有一點值得注意
[26:32] They had a security breach last month. 他們上個月發生過一次安保警報
[26:34] An employee from the accounting department tripped an alarm, 一名會計部門的員工試圖進入
[26:36] trying to access an area above his clearance level. 超出他安全等級的區域觸發了警報
[26:39] That’s it? 就這樣嗎
[26:41] Local P.D. arrived to the scene, 當地警方趕到現場
[26:42] but they were turned away by the head of security. 但隨後又被他們的安全主管打發走了
[26:45] He wouldn’t even let them in the building. 他甚至都沒讓警方進入大樓
[26:47] Okay, well, that’s something. 好吧 這就有點問題了
[26:49] What’s this accountant’s name? 那名會計叫什麼
[26:51] Josh Strayhorn. 喬希·斯特雷霍恩
[26:53] Josh Strayhorn. 喬希·斯特雷霍恩
[26:55] Okay. 知道了
[26:57] Keep digging. I’ll keep you posted. 繼續查 有情況我會及時通知你
[26:59] What are you gonna do? 你接下來要做什麼
[27:01] Well, guess I’m heading to Vancouver. 我也許要跑一趟溫哥華了
[27:12] Where have you been? 你去哪兒了
[27:15] I know we’re slammed, 我知道我們是封閉工作狀態
[27:16] but we still have bathroom privileges, don’t we? 但還是有上廁所的自由吧
[27:18] No. 沒有
[27:19] Brandon Beckett just escaped from two police officers 布蘭登·貝克特剛在阿伯丁的停車場
[27:22] in an Aberdeen parking lot. 從兩名警察的眼皮底下溜了
[27:24] He is now officially MIA. 現在下落不明
[27:26] So until we find him, hold it. 所以在找到他之前 你給我憋着
[27:45] Okay. Get out. 好了 下車
[27:48] What? 啥
[27:57] Start walking, don’t turn around until you hit that last road. 開始走路吧 別轉彎一直走到頭
[28:00] Come on, man, I’m in this now. I can help you. 擺脫 我已經被捲進來了 我能幫你
[28:04] You’ve helped plenty. 你已經幫得足夠多了
[28:05] Dude, that closed exit wasn’t my fault. 夥計 出口關閉又不是我的錯
[28:07] – I mean, wasted, I… – Kid! Just walk. -我是說 -孩子 走吧
[28:11] Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of your car here. 別擔心 我會照顧好你的車
[28:15] All right. 好吧
[28:17] All right, well… 那就這樣吧
[28:29] Sorry, buddy. 夥計 抱歉了
[28:55] Drake Phoenix, head of security. 我是德雷克·菲尼克斯 這裏的安全主管
[28:58] What can I help you with today? 有什麼能幫忙的嗎
[29:00] Holy shit. 天啊
[29:02] Hi. I’m just here to pick up a prescription. 你好 我只是來這裏拿處方藥的
[29:04] Rosenberg, it’s for my mom. 我叫羅森伯格 是幫我媽拿的
[29:06] – No, sorry. I’m just kidding. – Hey. -抱歉 我只是在開玩笑 -你好
[29:09] How about Josh Strayhorn, Accounting? 喬希·斯特雷霍恩怎麼樣了 那個會計
[29:11] – Can you help me find him? – Josh Strayhorn. -能幫我找到他嗎 -喬希·斯特雷霍恩
[29:14] Sadly, he’s at home sick. 非常抱歉 他生病在家
[29:17] – Hopefully I can help answer your questions. – Perhaps. -希望我能回答你的問題 -或許吧
[29:20] – Shall we go to your office? – Is this gonna be long? -不如去你辦公室談吧 -要很長時間嗎
[29:23] Well… I suppose that depends on what you have to say. 我想那要取決於你說些什麼了
[29:26] Mr. Strayhorn tripped an alarm two weeks ago, 斯特雷霍恩先生兩週前
[29:29] trying to access a secure area. 試圖進入安全區而觸發警報
[29:31] Right, I do remember that. 沒錯 我記得這事
[29:33] And then the police showed up, is that correct? 然後警察出現了 是吧
[29:35] Yeah, of course. That is protocol when there’s a security breach. 當然 這是觸發警報後的規定流程
[29:39] However, this was just simply a misunderstanding. 但那只是個誤會
[29:42] May I ask why you’re inquiring into this minor incident? 可以告訴我爲何要調查這次小事故嗎
[29:46] Well, whether or not it’s a minor incident remains to be seen. 這個吧 是不是小事故還不能下定論
[29:50] You see… 是這樣
[29:52] I have reason to believe 我有理由懷疑
[29:53] That Mr. Strayhorn may have been involved 斯特雷霍恩先生涉嫌參與了
[29:56] with the assassination of Bruno Diaz. 對布魯諾·迪亞斯的暗殺
[30:04] Really? To be honest, that seems like a bit of a stretch. 真的嗎 說實在的這聽起來太牽強了
[30:06] I know, I know. I’ve seen his picture. He looks like a guy 我知道 我看過他的照片 他看起來
[30:09] that likes to dress up and go to Comic Con. 像個喜歡變裝打扮參加漫展的傢伙
[30:16] Exactly. 的確
[30:17] But then again, so do I. 但話說回來 我也是
[30:20] So, you know… 所以說
[30:25] Well, what I can tell you is that on that night, 我能告訴你的就是那天晚上
[30:30] Mr. Strayhorn left the office with coworkers for drinks. 斯特雷霍恩和同事下班後一起去喝酒
[30:34] After having a few too many, 喝高以後
[30:35] he realized he left his wallet on his desk. 才發現他把錢包忘在辦公桌上了
[30:38] When he returned, and not quite 100 percent, 回來的時候 他腦子暈暈乎乎
[30:41] he got off the elevator on the wrong floor. 電梯下錯了樓層
[30:43] It was a drunken accident. 這就是一次酒後犯錯
[30:46] – Right? – Right. -是吧 -好吧
[30:49] Yeah, I see. I see. 好吧 我知道了
[30:51] But how about that merger though, huh? 但關於公司合併呢
[30:55] I mean, absorbing Novasil Pharmaceuticals. 我是說收購諾瓦西醫藥
[30:58] Your workload is gonna double, I would imagine. 我估計你的工作量會翻倍吧
[31:01] So does that mean your pay is gonna double? 這是不是意味着你的工資也會翻倍呢
[31:04] Not quite. 不盡然
[31:06] Maybe more employees to keep track of, really, but… 也許是要留心更多的員工 但是
[31:11] daily routine stays about the same. 日常工作基本還是不變
[31:16] All right. 好吧
[31:17] Well, thank you for your time, Mr. Phoenix. 謝謝你百忙中抽出時間 菲尼克斯先生
[31:20] I’ll be in touch. 我會保持聯繫的
[31:27] Listen to me. That is not what we agreed on. 聽我說 這可不是我們事先說好的
[31:33] – Sir. – I gotta call you back. -長官 -我一會兒再打給你
[31:35] A man just reported a carjacking to Idaho State Police. 有人剛向愛達荷的警局通報車輛被劫
[31:38] He was taken from a parking lot in Aberdeen 他是從阿伯丁的停車場被帶走的
[31:41] where Beckett was last seen. 貝克特最後出現的地方
[31:43] Okay, okay, he screwed up. 好 好 他搞砸了
[31:45] We find this car, we find Beckett. 我們找到車 就能找到貝克特
[32:18] – Hey. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[32:20] Me again. What do you got? 又是我 你有什麼新情報嗎
[32:22] Nothing new. Where are you? 沒什麼新消息 你現在在哪兒
[32:24] Outside Josh Strayhorn’s apartment. 在喬希·斯特雷霍恩公寓的外面
[32:26] – What? – Yeah, they told me he was home sick. -什麼 -沒錯 說是他生病在家
[32:28] I thought it was bullshit. 我覺得他們在瞎扯
[32:30] Turns out I was wrong. 事實證明我錯了
[32:32] – So you didn’t talk to him? – No, but I did talk to a guy -所以你還沒跟他談過 -還沒 但我
[32:35] named Drake Phoenix. 跟一個叫德雷克·菲尼克斯的人談過
[32:37] I’m not sure about this guy. 我對這個人不太確定
[32:39] Maybe see what you can find out about him. 你看看能否查到關於他的一些信息
[32:41] – He’s a ghost. – That was fast. -他是個幽靈 -查得真快
[32:43] Last five years, I’ve got bank record, 我查到了他過去五年的銀行記錄
[32:45] social security, you name it. 社保信息 要啥有啥
[32:47] Right down to his goddamn Netflix account. 甚至是他的網飛賬號
[32:49] Then poof, he disappears. 然後突然 他就消失了
[32:51] – What the hell is this? – I gotta go. -這什麼鬼 -我要掛了
[32:54] Zero… Agent Rosenberg 澤羅 羅森伯格特工
[32:57] asked me to look into a situation at Phykus Industries. 讓我調查一下法克斯工業
[33:01] Zero. Phykus Industries. 澤羅 法克斯工業
[33:04] Goddamn it, Clover. 該死的 克洛弗
[33:06] I told you I wanted you to focus on Beckett. 我跟你說了 讓你專心查貝克特
[33:10] Jesus Christ, where is Zero? 老天 澤羅在哪兒
[33:13] I’m not sure. 我不確定
[33:17] Listen, the next time he calls, you patch him through to me. 聽好 下次他再打來就直接轉給我
[33:20] Now stay tracking Beckett and stop with this shit. 給我找到貝克特 別管這堆破事
[33:24] Do you understand? 明白了嗎
[33:25] – Yes, sir. – Good. -明白 長官 -很好
[33:28] Peterson, I’ll be in my office. 彼得森 有事到辦公室找我
[33:44] 槍戰的倖存者叫瓦西里·佩特洛夫 在克萊德山市的聖約瑟夫醫院 不要透露是我說的
[34:09] Stop right there, buddy. 這裏不讓進 哥們兒
[34:10] Homeland Security. 國土安全部
[34:12] Why don’t you take a bathroom break, my friend. 不如去上個洗手間吧 朋友
[34:14] Yes, sir. 遵命
[34:16] Federal agent, I need a moment alone with this patient. 聯邦探員 我需要和病人單獨待一會
[34:19] You cannot be in here. 你不可以進來
[34:20] This is a matter of national security. 事關國家安全
[34:22] You’ll give me and the patient this room 最好把房間留給我和病人
[34:23] or I will have you both arrested for obstruction of justice. 不然我就以妨礙司法罪逮捕你們倆人
[34:26] Do you understand me? 明白了嗎
[34:27] This patient is hours out of surgery. 這個病人才做完手術幾個小時
[34:28] Yeah, I don’t care. Wake him up. 我不關心 把他弄醒
[34:30] Sir, he could die. I’m not about to have him wake up. 長官 他會死的 我不能叫醒他
[34:33] He is a suspect in a political assassination 他是一起政治暗殺的嫌疑犯
[34:36] and potentially responsible for the deaths of three men. 還可能對三個人的死亡負責
[34:38] Now wake him up. 現在 把他弄醒
[34:42] I can’t, I’m sorry. 抱歉 我不能
[34:43] Why do we have to do this the hard way? 爲什麼要逼我來硬的呢
[34:45] Wake him the fuck up, please. 他媽的給我弄醒 謝謝
[35:21] Jesus, Dad. 天吶 老爸
[35:23] I could’ve shot you. 我差點就開槍了
[35:25] Yeah. But you didn’t. 是的 但是你沒有
[35:32] Well, you don’t look like you’re outfitted for fishing, so… 你看起來不像是來釣魚的 那麼
[35:36] What did you do? 你做了什麼好事
[35:40] Look, I’ve been set up. 好吧 我被人陷害了
[35:57] Morning, sunshine. 你好啊 寶貝
[36:08] Who hired you? 誰僱你的
[36:16] I’m not gonna ask nice this next time. Who hired you? 這一遍我就不這麼客氣得問了 僱主是誰
[36:18] Doctor! 醫生
[36:22] Who fucking hired you? 他媽的僱主是誰
[36:25] I don’t know! 我不知道
[36:26] He never told me his name! 他沒說過名字
[36:28] We only talked on the phone! 我們只在電話裏談過
[36:30] Please just let me stabilize him. 請讓我把病人穩定下來
[36:31] Nah. Not till he’s done talking. 沒門 除非他把話說完
[36:33] Who hired you? 僱主是誰
[36:40] I told you everything I know! 我知道的都告訴你了
[36:42] I don’t believe you. Give me something. 我不信 說些有用的
[36:44] Male, female, American, European, 是男是女 美國人還是歐洲人
[36:47] a sound. 聲音怎樣
[36:47] Come on, give me something! 快點 給我說
[36:52] Scrambled voice! 聽起來很亂
[36:53] I couldn’t hear because of his helicopter. 他那邊直升機聲音太大 我都沒聽清
[36:56] I know nothing. 我什麼都不知道
[37:45] 唐納德·索斯 諾瓦西執行總裁 杜克大學理學學士 電氣工程專業
[38:04] But I only hunt squirrel with my left hand 但我只用左手獵松鼠
[38:08] because it wouldn’t be fair or sporting otherwise. 不然的話顯得不太公平 不夠大度
[38:13] A missing finger isn’t enough of a handicap, huh? 少了根手指算不上是處在劣勢 是吧
[38:17] Hell, you’ve seen me shoot. 這有什麼 你見過我射擊
[38:20] This old boy’s still got it. 我還寶刀未老呢
[38:24] It’s tough, Dad. 可真不容易 老爸
[38:25] I don’t think I could’ve bounced back from something like that. 我不覺得我能從那樣的困境中走出來
[38:28] Nah, you could’ve. 不 你可以的
[38:31] I’m sure you’ve gotten your own battle scars. 你肯定也有戰場上留下的傷疤
[38:35] Oh, a few. 有一些吧
[38:37] I was in a knife fight in Calcutta once. 曾經在加爾各答跟人動過一次刀子
[38:40] I got a pretty gnarly scar across the old thigh here. 大腿這裏留下了一道挺猙獰的傷疤
[38:44] I don’t want to see it. 那我可不想看
[38:46] I don’t want to show you. 我也不想給你看
[38:50] How about you? 你呢
[38:51] Any other scars or skeletons from past missions? 有什麼過去任務留下的疤痕 或骨折嗎
[39:01] Well, yeah, there is… 好吧 是的 是有一件
[39:04] something I think about once in a while. 我偶爾會想起的事
[39:15] It was the Nam. 那是越戰了
[39:19] We were in the central highlands, 我們在戰場中心高地上
[39:22] right on the top of the Cambodian border. 恰好位於柬埔寨邊境上
[39:27] And our mission was to assassinate 我們的任務是刺殺
[39:30] a particularly nefarious NVA tax collector and any of his escorts 一個罪惡的北越陸軍稅務員及其陪同
[39:35] that we might possibly be able to nail. 應該不難完成的任務
[39:39] My partner… 我的搭檔是
[39:43] a senior NCO, 一個資深士官
[39:45] Sergeant Major Conrad… 軍士長康拉德
[39:49] Well, we were all beyond exhaustion and… 我們那時已經精疲力竭
[39:57] But he snapped. 他不耐煩了
[40:04] He decided he would order me to stay back 決定讓我留在原地待命
[40:08] and then he would go in alone. 他自己一個人去闖敵營
[40:13] I should’ve never let him do that. 我真是不應該讓他那麼做
[40:18] But he went in, 但他還是去了
[40:20] his hands were rock steady, 他的雙手穩如磐石
[40:25] but his eyelids were just twitching. 眼皮卻在顫動
[40:28] And he kept repeating this phrase. 他不停地重複這句話
[40:36] Whispering it. 一直默唸着
[40:41] And he goes in. 他就進去了
[40:46] And then he comes out, 然後他出來了
[40:49] arm twisted behind his back, blood coming down his face. 手臂被扭到背後 滿頭鮮血
[40:55] And behind him, 在他的身後
[40:57] the son of a bitch that we were trying to assassinate. 站着那個我們想要刺殺的雜種
[41:01] With a pistol stuck in his cheek. 拿着槍頂着他的臉頰
[41:05] And he’s yelling, “Beckett, take the shot!” 他大喊”貝克特 快開槍”
[41:12] This was long range. I mean, they were together. 射程很遠 他們倆站在一起
[41:14] I’m talking inches apart. 比肩而立
[41:17] I mean, I was pretty good back then, 那個時候我槍法的確很準
[41:18] but, God, I don’t know what I was thinking. 但是老實講 我也不知道我怎麼想的
[41:21] I guess it was just, my emotion got the better of me, and I… 我覺得 是情緒控制了我 我
[41:36] So I shot my target. 我射中了目標
[41:40] But I also got my good friend. 同時也射中了我的好兄弟
[41:44] Jesus. 天吶
[41:49] I never looked it up. 我也沒查過他說的那句話
[41:59] I think it was Latin. 我想應該是拉丁語
[42:08] Maybe from this angle. 或許從這個角度
[42:09] Have we located any more evidence? 我們能找到更多的證據嗎
[42:16] This pattern here. 這裏的圖案
[42:20] Agent Franklin. You don’t mind if I look around, do you? 富蘭克林探員 不介意我四處看看吧
[42:24] – I do. – Sir. -我介意 -長官
[42:29] I found this in the bedroom. 我在臥室裏找到了這個
[42:32] “If you ever want to have a beer.” “想喝啤酒時就來吧”
[42:35] Coordinates. “Dad.” 是座標 “老爸”留
[42:39] That’s where he’s gotta be. We need a team up there. 他一定在那裏 我們要派個小組過去
[42:41] Let’s wrap it up, let’s head back to the safe house. 收工了 我們回安全屋
[43:58] – Hey. – Clover. -喂 -克洛弗
[43:59] I need you to confirm that Drake Phoenix was 我要你幫我確認一下德雷克·菲尼克斯
[44:01] in Brandon’s battalion. 是否和布蘭登在同一營服過役
[44:03] Back row, far right. 後排 最右邊
[44:07] You said “back row, far right”? 你說的是 “後排 最右邊”
[44:08] – I did, yeah. – And you’re sure? -沒錯 -你確定嗎
[44:11] Yeah, I’m sure. Why, what’s the problem? 我很確定 怎麼 有什麼問題嗎
[44:15] It appears that this is Sergeant Clark McConnell. 我這裏顯示他是克拉克·麥康奈爾中士
[44:18] He was wanted for war crimes. Tortured a civilian. 他曾因戰爭罪被通緝 虐待一個平民
[44:21] But he died in the line of duty five years ago. 但他在五年前執行任務時殉職了
[44:26] Who else do you think knows about this? 你覺得還有其他人知道這件事嗎
[44:32] We’re gonna find out. 我們會查清楚的
[44:33] Okay. 好吧
[44:43] Brandon. 布蘭登
[44:46] How’s your mother? 你媽媽還好嗎
[44:50] Good. 挺好的
[44:54] She ever tell you that I used to check in on you? 她跟你說過 我之前常打聽你的情況嗎
[44:59] No. 沒有
[45:01] She always just used to say that you were working. 她總是說你忙於工作
[45:06] Yeah, well, I was. 好吧 我確實很忙
[45:09] But I still checked in on you. 但我仍然關心你
[45:12] Phone calls. Later, e-mails. 一開始打電話 後來發郵件
[45:19] But I… I should’ve done it in person. 但我 我應該親自去看你的
[45:32] You know, Mom told me that you proposed. 你知道 老媽說你求婚了
[45:37] And she turned you down. Is that true? 被她拒絕了 是真的嗎
[45:47] Yeah, I did. 沒錯 是真的
[45:49] Three times. I proposed three times. 三次 我求了三次
[45:55] Yeah. 沒錯
[45:56] I just figured she was making herself responsible, 我才發現她把責任都自己扛了
[45:59] so I didn’t take it out on you or something, but… 這樣我就不會埋怨你 但是
[46:04] Well, whatever her answer was, 其實 無論她的回答是什麼
[46:08] I should’ve been around. 我都應該多陪陪你們
[46:14] It’s okay. 沒事的
[46:17] Hey, I can shoot. 嘿 我槍打得挺好
[46:21] I owe that to you. 是拜你所賜
[46:26] What do you mean by that? 你這是什麼意思
[46:28] You pictured my face on a target downrange? 你把靶場裏的靶子想成是我的臉嗎
[46:34] No, no, I… 沒有 我
[46:37] I… Actually, I always kind of pictured you there with me. 其實 我總是想象你就在我身邊
[46:42] When I was a kid and Uncle Rick used 我小時候 瑞克叔叔
[46:44] to take me out hunting, I’d… 經常帶我去打獵 我會
[46:46] I used to pretend that you were right there next to me, 我就會假裝你在我身邊
[46:49] you know, giving me pointers. 給我點指導什麼的
[46:55] Jesus. 天啊
[46:59] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[47:06] Well, we’re here now, huh? 至少現在我們在一起 不是嗎
[47:12] Yeah. 是的
[47:15] Just two knots on a log. Eh, kid? 血脈的力量 是吧 孩子
[47:36] Mr. Strayhorn, hi. 你好 斯特雷霍恩先生
[47:39] I have a question for you about an invoice. 我有一個關於發票的問題想問你
[47:46] Where’s Drake Phoenix? 德雷克·菲尼克斯在哪
[47:47] I… I don’t know. I don’t know. 我 我不知道 我不知道
[47:49] He never showed up today. 他今天一直沒來
[47:50] Yeah, that’s what I heard. 是的 我聽說是這樣
[47:52] That’s why I’m asking you where he is. 所以我纔要問你他在哪
[47:53] I don’t know. Okay? 我不知道 好嗎
[47:55] I was sick yesterday, and I haven’t seen him since last Friday. 昨天我請了病假 上週五起我就沒見過他
[47:57] – Don’t lie to me. – I’m not. -別對我撒謊 -我沒有
[47:59] Bruno Diaz. 布魯諾·迪亞斯
[48:01] Now, I know you sure as hell aren’t in charge. 我知道你肯定不是主謀
[48:03] Why don’t you tell me who you work for. 所以不如老實告訴我你爲誰賣命
[48:04] I don’t work for anybody. 我不爲誰賣命
[48:06] I’m damn sicking, I’m sicking. 我他媽生病了 我生病了
[48:09] Talk. 快說
[48:12] Okay, now. Okay. 好的 好的
[48:13] Phoenix. Phoenix is insane, all right? 菲尼克斯 菲尼克斯他瘋了 好嗎
[48:15] All right? I don’t have anything to do with this, I promise you. 我和這事沒有任何關係 我發誓
[48:18] He forced me, he threatened to kill my family… 他逼我的 威脅要殺了我家人
[48:21] Forced you to do what? Forced you to do what? 他逼你做什麼了 逼你做什麼了
[48:24] – He said he was… – Oh, for fuck’s sakes. -他說要我 -天 我真的受夠了
[48:28] Get up, get up, you’re fine. 起來 起來 你沒事了
[48:31] – It’s fine, okay? – It’s okay. -沒事了 是嗎 -沒事了
[48:34] It’s gone. It’s gone, okay? 都過去了 放心
[48:37] – Talk to me. – Phoenix. -跟我說吧 -菲尼克斯
[48:41] Phoenix came in with just this crazy plan, okay? 菲尼克斯找我商量過一個瘋狂的計劃
[48:45] To siphon millions off the merger with Novasil, all right? 想從諾瓦西的合併中抽走數百萬美元
[48:50] If Costa Verde pulls the plug on 如果翡翠海岸終止
[48:51] the trade agreement with the United States, 和美國的貿易協定的話
[48:53] right, Novasil stock plummets. 諾瓦西的股票就會暴跌
[48:56] The fluctuating price made it easy for me… 劇烈波動的價格讓我很容易
[48:59] Really, anyone in accounting that knows what they’re doing. 講真 任何學會計的人都明白他們的打算
[49:02] …to just shave pennies on the dollar. 就是想要省下一大筆併購費
[49:05] Look, I refused to get involved, 聽着 我本是拒絕參與的
[49:07] then he got physical and threatened to hurt my wife. 但他對我動手 還威脅要傷害我妻子
[49:11] Is this why he didn’t want the police there 這就是爲什麼那天晚上發生安全警報
[49:12] when he tripped the alarm that night? 他卻不想警察調查的原因嗎
[49:16] I was setting up the offshore account. 當時我正在創建海外賬戶
[49:19] Okay, look, Phoenix… Phoenix made me do this. 聽着 是菲尼克斯 菲尼克斯逼我的
[49:54] Hey, you want some coffee? 要來點咖啡嗎
[49:57] Nah, I’m good, Pops. 不了 老爸 不用了
[50:13] We got company. 他們找上門了
[50:28] Delta, proceed with caution. D隊 謹慎行事
[50:30] You’re dealing with two highly trained individuals. 你們面對的是兩個訓練有素的人
[50:36] You better get out of here. 你最好趕緊離開
[50:40] Take that. 拿着
[50:42] It’s locked and loaded. 已經鎖定並上膛
[50:57] You follow this tunnel. It’ll take you outside of the perimeter. 你沿着這個隧道走 就能走出這個區域
[51:00] Once you get there, you’ll see a path. 出去後 你會看到條小路
[51:02] Take a heavy northeast on the path. 一路奔東北邊去
[51:04] Got it? It’s a bit of a hike. 明白了嗎 得走上一段了
[51:07] You can take the man out of the Marine Corps, but you can’t… 你可以把人從海軍陸戰隊帶走 但卻不能
[51:09] Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. Come on. Go, go. 行了行了 隨便吧 趕緊的 快走
[51:16] Hello? 喂
[51:20] It’s Rosenberg, sir. He wants to talk to you. 長官 是羅森伯格 他想和你通話
[51:24] All right, put him through. 好吧 接過來
[51:27] Can you bring it up there? 能把這個調出來嗎
[51:30] Approaching target now. Taking position. 接近目標 就位
[51:57] Zero. What’s going on? I’m kind of in the middle of something. 澤羅 怎麼了 我正忙着呢
[52:00] Guess what. I just got a crying confession 你猜怎麼着 我剛拿到一份供詞
[52:02] that proves Brandon Beckett’s innocence. 證明布蘭登·貝克特是無辜的
[52:05] What are you talking about? 你說什麼
[52:06] Send someone to Phykus headquarters immediately 立即派人前往法克斯總部
[52:08] to pick up Josh Strayhorn. 拘捕喬希·斯特雷霍恩
[52:10] All of this is just to 他們所做的一切只是爲了
[52:12] make money on the merger with Novasil Pharm. 利用併購諾瓦西製藥斂財
[52:14] The accountant, he’ll confess to everything. 那個會計 他會供認所有罪狀
[52:21] Come on out. Hands up. 出來 舉起手來
[52:25] One target in sight. Thomas Beckett confirmed. 一個目標已鎖定 確認爲托馬斯·貝克特
[52:28] Other target, not known. 另一個目標尚無蹤跡
[52:31] Standing by. 待命
[52:41] All right, Delta. Stand down. 好吧 D隊 停止行動
[52:43] I repeat, Delta stand down. 重複一遍 D隊 停止行動
[52:45] Standing down. 已停止
[52:48] Got a shooter! 有槍手襲擊
[52:52] Oh, my God. 天啊
[52:53] Shit! 操
[52:57] Cover right! 右側掩護
[52:59] We do not have eyes on! Advise! 我們無法確認槍手方位 請求指示
[53:02] Jesus Christ. 我的天啊
[53:04] Zero! 澤羅
[53:05] Your innocent friend just took out two of our guys. 你的無辜朋友剛剛乾掉我們兩個人
[53:08] We’re pinned down! 我們被困住了
[53:09] – Goddamn it! – What do we do?! -該死 -我們怎麼辦
[53:14] Check the tree line! 檢查林木線
[53:17] – See anything? – Nothing. -看到什麼嗎 -沒有
[53:36] Stay down. 蹲着別動
[54:26] Oh, for God’s sakes, Brandon. 老天啊 布蘭登
[54:29] What part of “get the hell out of here” don’t you understand? “趕緊離開”你哪個字聽不懂啊
[54:36] Come on. 來吧
[55:00] What do you see, Dad? 老爸 你看到什麼了
[55:05] Because I see jack shit. 我可是什麼也沒看到
[55:53] Oh, bingo. 好吧
[56:19] Not fair. 敵衆我寡
[56:22] Come on. 來吧
[56:24] Take a shot. 再開一槍
[56:26] Expose yourself. 暴露你的位置
[56:29] I dare you. 你敢嗎
[57:17] You’re outgunned. 你現在情勢很不利
[57:19] I’m at home here in my own bedroom. 我在家 在我自己臥室裏
[57:21] I could wait all day. 我可以等上一天
[57:25] Fine. 好吧
[58:02] Damn it. 該死
[58:13] I’ll track him down the path, you flank him over on the right. 我沿着這條路追 你從右翼包抄
[58:17] We’ll get his back to the river and then he’s trapped. 我們在河邊匯合 把他合圍
[58:19] We have to take him alive. 我們必須活捉他
[58:21] If he’s the shooter that framed me, 如果他是陷害我的兇手
[58:23] I need to bring him in and find out why. 我得把他送到官方手上 查明原因
[58:25] Go. 出發
[1:01:10] Easy. 別動
[1:01:17] Put your weapon on the ground. 把武器丟到地上
[1:01:23] Put your hands up. 舉起雙手
[1:01:59] Mr. Phoenix? 菲尼克斯先生
[1:02:01] Federal Agent Zeke Rosenberg, 我是聯邦探員澤克·羅森伯格
[1:02:03] could you come to the door please? 請到門口來好嗎
[1:02:17] Hey. I need you to 86 an alarm system for me. 喂 幫我解除個警報系統
[1:02:20] 27 Milo Street. 麥洛街27號
[1:03:11] 10月4日下午3:00 10月7日下午6:30
[1:04:17] Yes. 對了
[1:04:28] “Brandon Beckett”? “布蘭登·貝克特”
[1:04:31] Clever. 聰明
[1:04:54] 下午6:30 2019年10月7日
[1:04:54] 下午3:00 2019年10月4日
[1:04:54] 下午3:00 2019年8月11日
[1:04:54] 下午6:30 2019年9月28日
[1:04:54] 下午3:00 2019年9月30日
[1:04:55] Water taxi. 水上的士
[1:05:00] Duneberry, California. 加利福尼亞州 杜恩博瑞
[1:05:05] Okay. 好吧
[1:05:14] Hello? This is Brandon Beckett. 有人嗎 我是布蘭登·貝克特
[1:05:17] Agent Franklin? 富蘭克林探員
[1:05:20] What do you got? 發現什麼了
[1:05:22] Holy shit. 天啊
[1:05:25] All right, pull him up. 好 接過來
[1:05:30] Sergeant Beckett, what do you say we put an end to this now? 貝克特中士 我們現在做個了結吧
[1:05:34] I would like that very much. 樂意之至
[1:05:36] This woman here killed these five men today. 今天這個女人殺了這五個人
[1:05:40] I’m convinced she set me up for the trade minister’s murder. 我確信是她陷害我謀殺了貿易部長
[1:05:43] – See if you can pull an ID. – I’m on it. -看能否查出她的身份 -這就去
[1:05:46] Okay, listen to me, Beckett. 好吧 貝克特 聽我說
[1:05:47] Why don’t we sort all this out when you get here? 不如等你來以後 我們一起捋清整件事
[1:05:50] Yeah, we will. 當然 我們會的
[1:05:52] – I’m heading in now. – That won’t be necessary. -我現在就過去 -不必了
[1:05:54] I already have a second team en route. 我已經派第二隊過去了
[1:05:56] You stay put, we’ll do this the right way. 你待在原地 讓我們來處理
[1:06:02] We’ll be here waiting. 那我們就在這等着
[1:06:04] Okay, listen to me, you let that team know 好 聽我說 告訴小隊
[1:06:06] that the suspect is there to comply 嫌疑犯放棄抵抗
[1:06:08] and waiting for their arrival 正等待他們到達
[1:06:10] but to proceed with caution. 但務必謹慎行事
[1:06:11] – Hey, Clover, where are we? – Got it! -克洛弗 查到什麼嗎 -有了
[1:06:13] Yuki Mifune. 由紀·米夫恩
[1:06:14] Multiple dealings with the yakuza, 與日本黑幫有過多次交易
[1:06:16] where she goes by the handle Lady Death. 交易時化名爲死亡之女
[1:06:19] Raised in a crime family, 成長於犯罪家庭
[1:06:20] all private sector, no military service. 所有任務都受僱於私營公司 無服役記錄
[1:06:23] Okay, listen up. 好 都聽好了
[1:06:24] We need a connection between 我們需要找到
[1:06:26] Lady Death and Bruno Diaz. 死亡之女與布魯諾·迪亞斯的關聯
[1:06:29] Okay, everyone now, let’s go, we gotta move. 好了 所有人 馬上行動
[1:06:32] Come on! 來吧
[1:06:36] Oh, my God, this is like the day that never ends. 天啊 這一天可真長啊
[1:06:45] – You two, check perimeter. – Copy that. -你們兩個 檢查周邊 -收到
[1:06:48] Let’s get some more support around here. 這邊再加些人支援
[1:06:51] All the way around the back. Let’s go. 一直查到後面 我們走
[1:07:00] Excuse me. 打擾了
[1:07:01] Hi there. How routine are these departures? 您好 請問常規發船時間是幾點
[1:07:05] Well, run on a cycle, 我們是環線
[1:07:08] keep all the islands serviced. 所有小島都轉一遍
[1:07:10] We got more islands than boats, see. 島的數量比船要多
[1:07:14] – It’s clockwork. – How about 3 and 6:30 P.M.? -按點發船 -那下午3點和6點半呢
[1:07:16] – Which island do you service then? – Well, three. -那時船會去哪裏 -有三個島
[1:07:19] There’s that one, that one and that one. 那個 那個 和那個
[1:07:23] Three. 三個
[1:07:31] Russian said he heard a chopper. 俄羅斯人說聽到了直升機的聲音
[1:07:33] What’s that you say? 你說什麼
[1:07:34] Do any of those islands have a helipad? 這幾個島中有哪個建了停機坪嗎
[1:07:36] Well, that one for sure. 那個肯定有
[1:07:39] Private residence. Big place. 那是私人住宅區 很闊氣
[1:07:41] Yeah, I need you to take me there now. 好 帶我去那裏
[1:07:43] Like we were saying, 3 and 6:30. 剛說過 下午3點和6點半纔去
[1:07:45] Sorry, I don’t have time for a long-winded explanation. 抱歉 我沒時間解釋太多
[1:07:47] This is a matter of national security. 事關國家安全
[1:07:49] So… 還有
[1:07:51] for your old buddy Ben Franklin, 看在本·富蘭克林的份上
[1:07:53] take me there now, please. 現在就帶我去吧 拜託
[1:07:58] Come on. 上船
[1:08:03] Okay. 好的
[1:08:30] Well, checks out. 有結果了
[1:08:32] Homeland confirmed her flying in and out of Costa Verde 國土安全部證實襲擊當日
[1:08:35] on the day of the attacks. 她於空中往返翡翠海岸
[1:08:37] She confessed, gave us the same name 她已招供 供出的名字
[1:08:39] Zero gave us in Vancouver. 與澤羅在溫哥華查到的名字相同
[1:08:44] Look, I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:08:47] I know you’ve been through hell. 我知道你遭罪了
[1:08:50] Yeah. You were just doing your job, Agent Franklin. 是啊 富蘭克林探員你不過是執行公務
[1:08:53] Yeah. 沒錯
[1:08:58] So, what do we know? 那麼 有何發現嗎
[1:09:00] Who wanted Bruno Diaz dead and why? 是誰想要布魯諾·迪亞斯的命 是何原因
[1:09:05] Agent Clover? 克洛弗探員
[1:09:08] Money. 爲了錢
[1:09:09] Framing an American for the death of 誣陷一個美國人
[1:09:11] one of their public officials 殺害自己的政府官員
[1:09:12] was guaranteed to stop the trade agreement in its tracks. 勢必會阻礙貿易協定的進程
[1:09:16] Excuse me. 讓一下
[1:09:20] The consequences of which sent the stock prices plummeting 結果就是一家正處於併購狀態中的
[1:09:23] for an American pharmaceutical company 美國製藥公司
[1:09:25] that was in the process of being absorbed. 股價暴跌
[1:09:27] Enter this guy. 事關這個人
[1:09:29] Look familiar? 看着眼熟嗎
[1:09:31] Clark McConnell? 克拉克·麥康奈爾
[1:09:33] Back when you knew him. 那是你認識的他
[1:09:35] Now he’s Drake Phoenix. 現在他叫德雷克·菲尼克斯
[1:09:36] A mid-level employee looking to 一個與會計部門暗地勾結
[1:09:38] make his fortune off the merger with some shady accounting, 從此次併購牟利的中層職員
[1:09:41] compliments of this guy. 據此人所述
[1:09:44] Clark McConnell, he’s dead. 克拉克·麥康奈爾 他已經死了
[1:09:47] Not anymore. 並沒有
[1:09:50] Okay. Move her up. Radio in. 好的 送她上去 無線電接入
[1:09:55] Agent Franklin, the team’s ready to move her. 富蘭克林探員 小隊已準備好轉移
[1:09:57] All right, good. Let’s go. 好的 很好 我們走
[1:10:06] Wait. Where are you taking her? 等等 你要把她帶哪裏去
[1:10:08] The same max security you were headed to until she interfered. 她冒出來前你應該去的那個最高等級安全屋
[1:10:12] Yeah, karma’s a bitch. 因果報應啊
[1:10:19] No. 不
[1:10:20] Keep her here. We can use her. 把她留在這 我們可以利用她
[1:10:23] Why the hell would I do that? 我爲何要這麼做
[1:10:26] We can use her to flush out McConnell… 我們可以利用她把麥康奈爾引出來
[1:10:28] Phoenix. 就是菲尼克斯
[1:10:30] Here’s what you need to know about that son of a bitch. 我告訴你那混蛋做過什麼
[1:10:33] When we were deployed, I watched him murder 我們當時被部署在一個村子偵查時
[1:10:35] a woman and burn down her store 我看到他殺害了一個婦女
[1:10:37] while we were doing recon in a small village. 並燒燬她的小店
[1:10:40] He had nothing on her. She was innocent. 她沒有任何可疑之處 是無辜的
[1:10:43] So I reported him to our superior officer. 於是我向上級檢舉了他
[1:10:45] But before they had a chance to question him, 可他在被質詢前
[1:10:47] he was killed in a battle. 就死在戰場上
[1:10:49] Supposedly. 是據說
[1:10:51] I saw the body with my own eyes. 但我親眼見到了屍體
[1:10:53] You saw a body? 你看到了”一具”屍體
[1:10:54] So this is about revenge? 所以這是復仇嗎
[1:10:57] No. 不
[1:10:58] I agree with you. It’s about money. 我同意你說的 是爲了錢
[1:11:01] Revenge is just why he’s trying to hang this on me. 他把這事誣陷在我身上則是復仇
[1:11:07] Her job is to kill me. 她就是來殺我的
[1:11:09] Let’s make him think she’s still out there trying. 我們讓他覺得她還在伺機動手
[1:11:13] Have her call him. 讓她給他打電話
[1:11:14] Tell him that she has me and that she wants to make a delivery. 告訴他她抓到我了 準備把我交出去
[1:11:21] This will work. 能行的
[1:11:23] This better work. 最好能行
[1:11:25] This is Agent Peterson. Abort. 我是特工彼得森 停止轉移
[1:11:27] I repeat, abort. 重複 停止轉移
[1:11:29] Let’s turn that convoy around. 讓車隊掉頭
[1:11:31] Copy that. Returning to base. 收到 返回基地
[1:11:34] Okay, folks, flag on the play. 好吧 各位 計劃有變
[1:11:36] Let’s turn it around. 我們掉頭
[1:12:33] Tell him you’re delivering me in person, 告訴他你會親自押送我
[1:12:35] but you will not finish the job until you’ve been paid. 但在收到錢之前不會完結這項任務
[1:12:38] That’s your play. 這是你的劇本
[1:12:43] I want full immunity. 我要完全豁免權
[1:12:48] You’ll be extradited to Japan 你將被引渡回日本
[1:12:50] where you’re wanted on three counts of first-degree murder. 你在那被指控三宗一級謀殺案罪
[1:12:53] Now, what they do with you, that’s their business. 他們怎麼對你 是他們的事
[1:12:56] Here in the U.S., your offenses will be expunged. 但在美國 你的案底將會被消除
[1:13:00] It’s the best you’re gonna get here. 這是你能得到的最好結果了
[1:13:03] We watched you murder five people, and it’s all on camera. 我們親眼見你謀殺五個人 全都拍下來了
[1:13:07] Now help us. 幫助我們
[1:13:11] I’m supposed to kill you. 我本應殺掉你
[1:13:14] He’s not gonna believe it. 他不會相信這套說辭
[1:13:17] Make him believe it. 那就讓他相信
[1:13:19] That’s the only way this works. 這是唯一一個可行的辦法
[1:13:21] He has to trust you or at least sense that you’re pissed off. 他必須信任你 或者至少感覺到你生氣了
[1:13:25] Look, this has gotten way more complicated 聽着 事情變得比原先想象的
[1:13:27] than it was ever supposed to be, right? 要複雜得多 不是嗎
[1:13:30] Work that angle. 從這個角度去說
[1:13:33] Agent Clover. 克洛弗探員
[1:13:48] Undo the cuffs. 把手銬解開
[1:14:19] Is Beckett dead? 貝克特死了嗎
[1:14:23] Hello, I repeat, is Beckett dead? 聽到了嗎 我再問一遍 貝克特死了嗎
[1:14:27] I have him. 我抓到他了
[1:14:29] Alive. 他還活着
[1:14:31] That’s not the deal. 這和說好的不一樣
[1:14:33] I’ve killed 10 people without seeing a penny. 我解決了十人卻一分錢也沒看到
[1:14:36] I’ll give you Beckett when you give me the money. 你付錢我就給你貝克特
[1:14:39] You can kill him yourself. 你可以自己殺了他
[1:14:41] How can I trust you? 我要怎麼相信你
[1:14:42] You have no choice. 你別無選擇
[1:14:44] If you don’t, I will let Beckett come after you. 如果你不照做 我就放貝克特找你報仇
[1:14:47] I’ve done enough killing for the debt I owe you. 爲了給你還債 我殺的人已經夠多了
[1:14:50] You haven’t paid your debt if Beckett’s still alive. 如果貝克特還活着 這債就沒還清
[1:14:53] When I order a steak, I expect it to be cooked. 我點了牛排 就希望是經過料理的
[1:14:58] I’m Japanese. 我是日本人
[1:15:00] We prefer raw fish. 我們更喜歡生魚片
[1:15:12] Bring Beckett. 把貝克特帶來
[1:15:14] I’ll send you the address. 我把地址發給你
[1:15:37] He bought it? 他相信了嗎
[1:15:39] I’m supposed to bring you to this address. 按說我應該帶你去這個地址
[1:15:44] All right, let’s start prepping the team. 好 讓小隊準備好
[1:15:46] She’ll have an empty gun, 給她一把沒子彈的槍
[1:15:48] there’s no way I’m sending her in a loaded weapon. 我是不可能給她上膛武器的
[1:15:49] – Sir, that is… – End of story. -長官 這 -不用再說了
[1:15:52] You’ll have breakaway cuffs, 手銬是可掙脫的
[1:15:53] you’ll also have a full clip concealed on you 同時身上會藏一梭彈夾
[1:15:55] in case the need for a firearm arises. 以防萬一需要使用槍支
[1:15:58] If she makes a move that strikes you 但凡你發現她
[1:15:59] as remotely out of the ordinary, 有任何可疑舉動
[1:16:01] you get ahold of the team and we’ll extract you. 就和小隊聯繫 我們就來救你
[1:16:04] You two are there to flush him out. 你們兩個去把目標引出來
[1:16:06] We’ll have a team in the perimeter to make an arrest, 我們會派一個小隊在附近等着逮捕他
[1:16:09] and we’ll have a sniper if the need arises. 我們也會讓狙擊手最好準備
[1:16:11] I’ll do that. 這個我來
[1:16:14] – With all due respect, sir, you’re retired. – No. No. -恕我直言 您已經退休了 -不
[1:16:18] You’re sending my kid in as bait, unarmed? 你要讓我的孩子手無寸鐵地去當誘餌
[1:16:24] Then you goddamn well better believe 那你最好相信
[1:16:25] that I’ll be the one taking that shot. 我是開槍的那個人
[1:16:31] Yes, sir. 好的
[1:16:33] Okay, let’s go. Get her out of here. Let’s move. 好 我們走 帶她離開 出發
[1:17:37] Son of a bitch. 狗孃養的
[1:18:53] Easy, Drake. 悠着點 德雷克
[1:18:54] We don’t need another dead body, 我們可不希望再弄出具屍體
[1:18:56] especially not in my hot tub. 尤其是在我的浴缸裏
[1:18:58] I have another way to silence Mr. Rosenberg. 我還有個辦法能讓羅森伯格先生閉嘴
[1:19:23] Okay, people. 好了 各位
[1:19:25] Showtime. 好戲開始了
[1:19:28] Brandon and Lady Death have arrived. 布蘭登和死亡之女已經到了
[1:19:32] Tactical team standing by. 戰術小組待命
[1:19:44] We need to take care of him. 我們要把他解決掉
[1:19:47] She’ll be here with Beckett soon. 她和貝克特很快就到了
[1:19:51] You heard the man. Enough of this charade. 你聽到他說的了 別再裝模作樣了
[1:19:54] Name your price, everybody has one. 開價吧 每個人都有個價位
[1:19:58] Work with me. 和我合作
[1:20:00] I’m offering you your life. 我在給你指明生路
[1:20:03] I don’t want to kill you, I’d rather deal with money. 我不想要你的命 我更想要錢
[1:20:05] I’m not a murderer. 我可不是殺人犯
[1:20:07] A lot of people are dead because of your interest in money, 即使你沒有扣動扳機
[1:20:09] even if you didn’t pull the trigger. 也有好多人因爲你的貪婪而死
[1:20:10] It wasn’t supposed to be like that, I wanted what was fair. 不應該這樣的 我只想要公平而已
[1:20:13] I spearheaded the whole merger with Phykus. 是我領頭和法克斯合併的
[1:20:15] I made it seem viable, 我讓這件事成爲可能
[1:20:16] I did all the negotiations, it was my deal. 是我去進行所有的談判 都是我的成就
[1:20:19] And then I suddenly realized as soon as they had us onboard, 我參與其中後 立馬就意識到
[1:20:21] they had no need for two CEOs. 他們不再需要兩個首席執行官
[1:20:24] As a businessman I understand that, 作爲商人 我能理解
[1:20:26] but as the architect of a thriving corporation, 但作爲一個正蓬勃發展的公司的設計師
[1:20:29] I don’t. 我不接受
[1:20:31] You see, if they’re squeezing me out… 你看 如果他們要趕我走
[1:20:35] I’m gonna take as much as possible. 我會盡量把能拿的都帶走
[1:20:37] I mean, surely you understand that, Mr. Zero. 澤羅先生 你肯定能理解我
[1:20:39] – Even if it means murdering innocent people? – Innocent? -即使這意味着亂殺無辜嗎 -無辜
[1:20:43] Bruno Diaz is a monster. 布魯諾·迪亞斯是個惡魔
[1:20:45] He had his fingers in more dirt than I care to discuss. 他手髒的我都不敢說
[1:20:47] The world’s a better place without him. 沒有他這個世界會更好
[1:20:52] One dead corrupt politician, that’s what I proposed. 我的計劃只是殺掉一個腐敗的政客
[1:20:56] Now, as for your friend Brandon, that’s… 至於你的朋友布蘭登 那就是
[1:20:59] Mr. Phoenix’s business. 菲尼克斯先生的事了
[1:21:01] See, Mr. Phoenix is involved in the details. 菲尼克斯先生比較關注細節
[1:21:04] I’m more of… 而我則是一個
[1:21:06] an idea man myself. 提出創意的人
[1:21:07] You see, that is the key 你瞧 這就是
[1:21:09] to any successful enterprise: delegation. 任何一家成功企業關鍵 授權
[1:21:13] Mr. Phoenix says he can take care of Diaz, 菲尼克斯先生說他可以對付迪亞斯
[1:21:15] and I don’t ask any questions. 我就不會過問這事
[1:21:17] When you delegate to a psychopath, 當你授權給一個變態時
[1:21:19] you still end up with blood on your hands. 你的雙手仍然會沾滿鮮血
[1:21:44] Hey. 聽着
[1:21:46] You gotta sell this. 你得讓他信服
[1:21:53] Here we go. 開始了
[1:21:54] Knock, knock. 敲門了
[1:21:58] I turned Phoenix in for war crimes. 我曾檢舉菲尼克斯犯有戰爭罪
[1:22:01] What’s his beef with you? 他跟你有什麼分歧
[1:22:07] I heard you say your debt was paid. 我聽你說 你欠的債已經還清了
[1:22:12] I was paid to kill his piece-of-shit brother. 他僱我殺他那該死的兄弟
[1:22:16] But his nephew got killed in the cross fire. 但他侄子在交火中喪生
[1:22:21] I’m a pro. 我是職業殺手
[1:22:23] That can’t happen. 本不該失手
[1:22:37] Approaching the house. I repeat, they are approaching the house. 正在接近房子 重複 正在接近房子
[1:22:58] Hello, Brandon. Recognize me? 你好 布蘭登 認出我了嗎
[1:23:04] I don’t have time for a reunion. 我可沒時間看你們團聚
[1:23:07] You can relive your war days later, after you pay me. 等你付錢後 再重溫你的戰爭時光
[1:23:14] Relive our war days? 重溫戰爭時光
[1:23:18] I never told you Beckett and I served together. 我從沒告訴過你貝克特和我一起服過役
[1:23:23] Get in here now. 現在給我進來
[1:23:26] Why don’t you come out here and get me yourself, 你怎麼不親自出來抓我呢
[1:23:28] you worthless piece of shit? 你這個沒用的廢物
[1:23:37] You’ve always underestimated me, Beckett. 貝克特 你總是低估我
[1:23:41] Get inside now. 現在就給我進來
[1:23:49] They’re going in. 他們進去了
[1:23:50] All right, code blue. I repeat, code blue. 好吧 緊急情況 重複 緊急情況
[1:23:54] She couldn’t get him out. 她無法引他出來
[1:23:55] Extract Beckett and take out Phoenix. 救出貝克特 幹掉菲尼克斯
[1:24:02] Son of a bitch. 混蛋
[1:24:14] Shots fired! I repeat, shots fired! 已開槍 重複 已開槍
[1:24:44] Delta, stand down. D隊 撤退
[1:24:46] Stand down! Beckett has been taken hostage. 撤退 貝克特被劫持了
[1:24:51] Thomas, do you have a shot? 托馬斯 你有把握開槍嗎
[1:24:53] Negative. They’re grouped too close together. 不行 他們靠得太近了
[1:25:00] I want a chopper! To take me and Beckett away. 我要一架直升機 讓我帶貝克特離開
[1:25:05] Come on. 來吧
[1:25:14] Hey. 嘿
[1:25:16] Hey! Untie me. I’m a federal agent, I can help you. 幫我解開 我是聯邦探員 可以幫你
[1:25:21] Come on, you help me, I’ll help you. 拜託 幫我解開 我可以幫你
[1:25:24] Yeah? 怎麼樣
[1:25:32] I want a chopper to take me and Beckett out of here! 我要一架直升機 讓我帶貝克特離開
[1:25:37] And I want $10 million or Beckett dies right now! 還有1000萬美金不然我立馬殺了貝克特
[1:25:43] Thomas, we need you to take a goddamn shot now. 托馬斯 我們要你現在就開槍
[1:25:47] Do you have a shot? 有機會開槍嗎
[1:25:48] Negative. 還不行
[1:25:50] I got too much wind, it’s downrange. 這邊風太大了 還在射程範圍內
[1:25:52] I don’t give a shit about the wind. Take the shot! 我纔不管風 開槍
[1:25:56] Come on. 來吧
[1:25:59] Goddamn it. 該死
[1:26:01] Do you have a shot, Thomas? Take it. 有機會開槍嗎 托馬斯 開槍
[1:26:07] Jesus Christ. 天吶
[1:26:08] Do you have a shot? 有機會開槍嗎
[1:26:12] Do you have a shot? 有機會開槍嗎
[1:26:35] What? 什麼
[1:26:37] What the hell are you saying? 你在說什麼
[1:26:40] The past is the past. 過去的就讓它過去吧
[1:26:45] Not for me, it’s not. 對我來說 不行
[1:26:48] You ruined my life. 你毀了我的生活
[1:26:52] You did what you had to do, 你做了你該做的
[1:26:54] just like you’re gonna do right now. 就像你現在準備做的一樣
[1:26:57] Thomas, we need you to find a shot. 托馬斯 我們需要你開槍
[1:27:01] Goddamn it, take the shot! 該死 開槍
[1:27:06] I trust you. 我相信你
[1:27:16] Who the hell are you talking to? 你在對誰說話
[1:27:20] My dad. 我爸
[1:27:45] Okay. 好了
[1:27:48] All right, let’s wrap this up. 我們收尾吧
[1:27:51] Great job, Delta. D隊 幹得好
[1:28:11] Not so fast, South. 彆着急 索斯
[1:28:25] It’s over. 結束了
[1:28:38] All clear at the fence. Let’s go. 柵欄那邊已檢查 我們走
[1:28:51] Thank you. 謝謝
[1:28:53] Thanks for getting the job done. 謝謝你把事了結了
[1:28:56] Actually, she did. 事實上 是她做的
[1:29:13] I’ll see you around, Zero. 回頭見 澤羅
[1:29:33] My God. 我的天
[1:29:34] That was the hardest shot I ever had to make. 這是我有生以來最艱難的一槍
[1:29:47] I never doubted you for a second, Master Guns. 我從未懷疑過你 槍神
[1:29:52] Oh, yeah? 是嗎
[1:29:53] Well, I did. 我懷疑過
[1:29:58] What do you say we go get those beers now? 我們現在去喝點啤酒怎麼樣
[1:30:00] Yeah, crack a couple of cold ones. 好 要冰的
[1:30:28] They tell me you’ve been cooperating. 他們說你一直很配合
[1:30:36] Eight confirmed kills. 八起狙擊 都確認死亡
[1:30:37] 1.2 mile shot from a 30-story window. 30層的窗戶 射程近2km
[1:30:43] And you helped me catch the bad guy. 你還幫我抓住了壞人
[1:30:53] Well… looks like you missed your flight. 看來你錯過航班了
[1:30:59] Let me introduce myself. 讓我介紹一下自己
[1:31:01] Lady Death, my name is Zero. 死亡之女 我的名字是澤羅
2020年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Phone booth(狙击电话亭)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Wolfman(狼人)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme