英文名称:Slumdog Millionaire
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:33] | Name. | 名字 |
[01:49] | Good evening- | 晚上好 |
[01:52] | Welcome to who wants to be a millionaire? | 欢迎来到谁想成为百万富翁 |
[01:58] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:04] | – Please give a big round of applause – good luck, kid. | -请将热烈的掌声 -祝你好运 孩子 |
[02:07] | To our very first contestant of the night… | 致以今晚的第一位选手 |
[02:09] | Jamal Malik, from our very own… amchi mumbai! | 贾迈尔·马力克 来自祖国的孟买 |
[02:16] | Chalo, let’s play. | 考拉 开始吧 |
[02:26] | Smile. you’ll be fine. | 微笑 别紧张 |
[02:29] | Name. | 名字 |
[02:36] | – Name. – Jamal… Malik. | -名字 -贾迈尔·马力克 |
[02:39] | You have a name. good. | 很好 你是有名字的 |
[02:42] | Stop crying. | 不准哭 |
[02:44] | Thank you. thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:47] | Thank you. thank you. thank you very much. | 谢谢大家 |
[02:50] | So, jamal… | 贾迈尔 |
[02:53] | Tell me something about yourself. | 做个自我介绍 |
[02:59] | I work in a call center. in juhu. | 我在珠瑚的一家呼叫中心工作 |
[03:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:04] | A phone basher. | 一个电话客服 |
[03:07] | And what type of call center would that be? | 是什么类型的呼叫中心 |
[03:09] | Xl 5 mobile phones. | X1 5手机 |
[03:12] | So you’re the one who calls me up every | 你就是那个每天给我打电话 |
[03:14] | Single day of my life with special offers, huh? | 说有特别优惠的人吧 |
[03:16] | No. actually, I’m an assistant. | 不 其实我是个助理 |
[03:20] | An assistant phone basher? | 电话客服助理 |
[03:24] | And what does a assistant phone basher do exactly? | 那电话客服助理做什么呢 |
[03:28] | I get tea for people and- | 我给他们端茶 |
[03:31] | Chai wallah. a chai wallah! | 端茶的 一个端茶的 |
[03:37] | Well, ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[03:40] | Jamal Malik- | 贾迈尔·马力克 |
[03:42] | From mumbai, let’s play who wants to be a millionaire? | 来自孟买 谁想成为百万富翁现在开始 |
[03:56] | So, has he confessed yet? | 他招了吗 |
[03:59] | Except his name, I could not get anything out of the runt. | 就说了个名字 |
[04:02] | You have been here a whole bloody night, srinivas. | 你花了整整一晚上时间 斯林瓦斯 |
[04:04] | What have you been doing? | 你怎么搞的啊 |
[04:06] | He’s a tough guy. | 他很倔 |
[04:08] | A little electricity will loosen his tongue. give him. | 来点电流他就会松口了 上 |
[04:11] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:21] | Okay. so, were you wired up? mobile or a pager? | 好吧 你有什么通讯设备吗 手机或者寻呼机 |
[04:27] | A coughing accomplice in the audience… | 一个在观众席里装咳嗽的共犯 |
[04:30] | Or a microchip under the skin? | 还是皮肤底下植入了芯片 |
[04:40] | – The chip is not here. – not here? | -没芯片 -没有 |
[04:42] | – No. – okay. leave the chip. leave the chip. leave the chip. | -没有 -好吧 那就不管芯片了 |
[04:46] | It’s hot… | 这里很热 |
[04:48] | And my wife is giving me hell… | 我老婆还在折磨我 |
[04:51] | And I’ve got a desk full of murderers, rapists… | 我桌子上还有一堆凶杀犯 强奸犯 |
[04:55] | Extortionists, bum bandits and you. | 勒索犯 同性恋 还有你 |
[05:01] | So why don’t you save us both a lot of time… | 所以我们最好给彼此都节省点时间 |
[05:06] | And tell me how you cheated. | 招认你是怎么作弊的 |
[05:24] | I’m done, sir. | 好了 长官 |
[05:31] | Now, listen. | 听着 |
[05:35] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[05:40] | He’s unconscious, juti. what good is that? | 他失去意识了 朱缇 这有什么好的 |
[05:42] | How many times have I told you, Srinivas? | 跟你说了多少次了 斯林瓦斯 |
[05:44] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[05:46] | Srinivas. now we’ll have | 斯林瓦斯 一会儿 |
[05:49] | Amnesty international here next, | 国际特赦组织就会过来 |
[05:50] | peeing in their pants about human rights. | 叽叽歪歪地跟我们说人权问题 |
[05:52] | Sir, I was thinking, um- | 长官 我想 |
[05:55] | Get him down, tidy him up, please, | 把他放下来 洗干净 |
[05:56] | for god’s sake! | 上帝啊 |
[05:58] | What if he did know the answers? | 要是他真的知道答案怎么办 |
[06:04] | Professors, doctors, lawyers, general knowledge wallahs | 教授 医生 律师 专家 |
[06:07] | Never get beyond 16,000 rupees. | 从来都没赢到过16000卢比 |
[06:09] | He’s on 10 million. what the hell can a… | 他已经赢了一千万了 一个贫民窟的 |
[06:13] | Slumdog possibly know? | 能知道什么 |
[06:17] | The answers. | 答案 |
[06:24] | I knew the answers. | 我知道答案 |
[08:18] | They can’t touch me we break off, | 他摸不到我 |
[08:20] | Run so fast they can’t even catch me # | 我快如脱兔 |
[08:22] | Been that gypsy touch me, | 吉普赛人摸到我 |
[08:23] | I show you tricks with my sticks that quickly # | 我用棍子快速变戏法 |
[08:26] | Pick up their packs on my journey | 在路上捡起他们的背包 |
[08:28] | Dogs run they start to follow me I have my luck | 狗跑人追 鸿运当头 |
[08:31] | Some days they suck | 总有一天他们会倒霉 |
[08:33] | When we live for the buck we get for the family # | 我们挣钱 养家糊口 |
[08:34] | One day I wanna be a star so I get to hang in a bar | 有一天我会是明星 我就能在酒吧消遣 |
[08:38] | I’ll go to vegas if they pay us just to forget my scars | 如果他们用钱来让我忘记伤疤 我会去拉斯维加斯 |
[08:45] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[08:50] | Sorry. sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[08:52] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[08:54] | They can’t touch me we break off | 他摸不到我 |
[08:55] | Run so fast they can’t even catch me | 我快如脱兔 |
[08:58] | Been that gypsy touch me # | 吉普赛人摸到我 |
[09:00] | I show you tricks with my sticks that quickly | 我用棍子快速变戏法 |
[09:17] | – Athos! – Athos! | -阿多斯 -阿多斯 |
[09:19] | – Cried the two musketeers. – musketeers. | -两个火枪手叫喊着 -火枪手 |
[09:22] | – Athos! – Athos! | -安多斯 -安多斯 |
[09:25] | Repeat it. “you have sent for me, sir,”said athos. | 跟读 “你是为我而来的 先生” 安多斯说 |
[09:29] | – “You have sent for me, sir.” – ah. | “你是为我而来的 先生” |
[10:10] | Mr. Malik… | 马力克先生 |
[10:12] | The man who knows all the answers. | 知道所有答案的男人 |
[10:17] | Talk. | 说吧 |
[10:20] | Talk. | 说啊 |
[10:25] | So, Jamal… | 贾迈尔 |
[10:27] | Are you ready for the first question for 1,000 rupees? | 准备好回答第一道一千卢比的问题了吗 |
[10:31] | Yes. | 好了 |
[10:33] | Not bad money to sit on a chair and answer a question. | 坐在椅子上回答问题挣得钱 |
[10:36] | Better than making tea, no? | 比你送茶好多了吧 |
[10:39] | No. yes. no. | 不 是 不 |
[10:41] | No? yes? no? | 不 是 不 |
[10:43] | Is that your final answer? | 这是你的最终答案吗 |
[10:46] | So, remember, you have three lifelines. | 记住 你有三次求助机会 |
[10:50] | Ask the audience, fifty-fifty… | 向观众求助 去掉两个错误答案 |
[10:53] | Phone a friend. | 给朋友打电话 |
[10:55] | So the first question for 1,000 rupees. here we go. | 第一个问题价值一千卢比 开始了 |
[11:00] | Who was the star in the 1973 hit film zanjeer? | 1973年热播电影《赞吉尔》中的明星是谁 |
[12:04] | Amitabh? | 阿穆布 阿穆布·巴克强[印度影星] |
[12:27] | Amitabh Bachchan! | 阿穆布·巴克强 |
[12:35] | Salim! | 萨利姆 |
[13:08] | Amitabh bachchan! | 阿穆布·巴克强 |
[13:13] | Amitabh! | 阿穆布 |
[13:49] | Amitabh- | 阿穆布 |
[14:57] | “A” Amitabh Bachchan. | 选A 阿穆布·巴克强 |
[15:00] | Guess what. you’re right. you just won 1,000 rupees. | 答对了 恭喜赢得一千卢比 |
[15:06] | You don’t have to be a genius. | 你不必是天才 |
[15:08] | I knew it was Amitabh Bachchan. | 我也知道是阿穆布·巴克强 |
[15:13] | Like I said, don’t have to be a genius. | 我就说吧 不必是天才 |
[15:18] | He’s the most famous man in India. | 他是印度最有名的人 |
[15:22] | A picture of three lions… | 在印度的国家象征上 |
[15:25] | Is seen in the national emblem of india. | 能看到三头狮子 |
[15:28] | What is written underneath? | 请问狮子下面写的是什么 |
[15:31] | “A,” the truth alone triumphs… | A 真理能战胜一切 |
[15:34] | “B,” lies alone triumph… | B 谎言能战胜一切 |
[15:37] | “C,”fashion alone triumphs… | C 流行能战胜一切 |
[15:41] | “D,” money alone triumphs? | D 金钱能战胜一切 |
[15:49] | What do you think, Jamal? | 哪一个 贾迈尔 |
[15:52] | The most famous phrase of our country. | 我们国家最著名的名言 |
[15:56] | Would you like to phone a friend? | 你需要给朋友打电话吗 |
[15:57] | Ask the audience. | 向观众救助 |
[16:00] | Put the poor man out of his misery, ladies and gentlemen. | 拯救这个可怜的孩子吧 女士们先生们 |
[16:04] | My five-year-old daughter can answer that question, | 我5岁的女儿都能答得出那道题 |
[16:07] | But you couldn’t. | 但你却不能 |
[16:09] | That’s strange for a millionaire genius. | 对于一个百万富翁天才来说真奇怪啊 |
[16:12] | What happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[16:14] | Your accomplice nip out for a piss? | 你的共犯耍了你 |
[16:17] | The inspector is asking something. | 长官在问你问题 |
[16:20] | How much is pani puri at harish’s stall on chowpatty? | 焦佰蒂海滩上老哈家的潘宁普林多少钱 |
[16:23] | What? | 什么 |
[16:25] | Pani puri. one plate, how much? | 潘宁普林 一盘多少钱 |
[16:28] | – Ten rupees. – wrong. | -10卢比 -错 |
[16:31] | Fifteen since divali. | 排灯节以后就是15卢比了 |
[16:34] | Who stole constable vermaas’s bicycle… | 谁偷了瓦剌马斯警官的自行车 |
[16:37] | Outside santa cruz station last thursday? | 就是上周四在圣克鲁斯车站外面 |
[16:40] | You know who that was? | 你知道 |
[16:42] | Everyone in juhu knows that. | 珠瑚的每个人都知道 |
[16:45] | Even five-year-olds. | 甚至5岁的孩子 |
[16:52] | Congratulations, Jamal. you just won 4,000 rupees. | 恭喜 贾迈尔 你赢得了四千卢比 |
[17:00] | For 16,000 rupees. | 下一题价值一万六千卢比 |
[17:04] | Religion. | 宗教问题 |
[17:07] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[17:09] | In depictions of god rama… | 在描述罗摩神时 |
[17:12] | He is famously holding what in his right hand? | 他因右手握着什么东西而闻名 |
[17:25] | Hey, Jamal. | 贾迈尔 |
[18:26] | Jamal- | 贾迈尔 |
[19:49] | I wake up every morning | 每天早上醒来的时候 |
[19:50] | Wishing I didn’t know the answer to that question. | 我都希望我不知道这道题的答案 |
[19:57] | If it wasn’t for rama and allah… | 如果不是因为喇嘛和真主 |
[20:01] | I would still have a mother. | 我还有妈妈的 |
[20:13] | A bow and arrow. | 弓箭 |
[20:15] | Final answer? | 最终答案 |
[20:20] | Final answer. | 对 |
[20:22] | Hmm. ah. computer-ji, “d”lock kiya-jaye. | 请电脑锁定D选项 |
[20:31] | You’ve just won 16,000 rupees. | 恭喜赢得一万六千卢比 |
[20:36] | Well done, my friend. | 干得好 朋友 |
[20:40] | Time for a commercial break. don’t go away now. | 广告时间 别走开 |
[20:44] | You got lucky, huh? | 你很幸运嘛 |
[20:47] | If I were you, I would take the money and run. | 如果换做我 我会拿钱走人 |
[20:50] | You’re not gonna get the next one. | 你不可能闯过下一关的 |
[20:52] | Everybody back in 90, please. okay? | 请大家90秒后回来 好吗 |
[20:54] | Can you come and do the controls, please? | 你能过来管理下吗 |
[22:07] | Salim. | 萨利姆 |
[23:24] | Welcome back to who wants to be a millionaire? | 欢迎回到谁想成为百万富翁 |
[23:27] | Our contestant, Jamal Malik, call center assistant from mumbai… | 贾迈尔·马力克 来自孟买的呼叫中心助手 |
[23:30] | Is on 16,000 rupees and has already used one lifeline- | 已经赢得16000卢比并且用了一条求助方式 |
[23:34] | Ask the audience. | 向观众求助 |
[23:38] | So, my friend, you’re into serious money. | 朋友 好好考虑下 |
[23:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:52] | The song “darshan do ghanshyam” | 《拥抱圣光》这首歌 |
[23:54] | was written by which famous indian poet? | 是由哪位著名印度诗人写词的 |
[23:57] | “A,”surdas, “b,” tulsidas… | A 苏尔达斯 B 杜尔西达斯 |
[24:02] | “C,”mira bai… | C 米拉拜 |
[24:04] | “D,”kabir? | D 卡比尔 |
[25:02] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[25:09] | It’s hot, huh? | 很热是吧 |
[26:22] | Arvind. | 阿尔文 |
[26:23] | Darshan do ghanshyam | 拥抱圣光 |
[26:38] | Salim. | 萨利姆 |
[26:42] | Darshan do ghanshyam | 拥抱圣光 |
[30:15] | Darshan do ghanshyam | 拥抱圣光 |
[31:41] | Salim. | 萨利姆 |
[31:46] | Huh? | 什么 |
[31:49] | Jamal. | 贾迈尔 |
[32:39] | Punnoose. | 普诺斯 |
[33:22] | Jamal. | 贾迈尔 |
[34:07] | Jamal. | 贾迈尔 |
[34:49] | darshan do ghanshyam | 拥抱圣光 |
[34:58] | darshan do ghanshyam | 拥抱圣光 |
[35:28] | Salim! | 萨利姆 |
[35:41] | Salim! | 萨利姆 |
[35:52] | Jamal! | 贾迈尔 |
[36:03] | Jamal! | 贾迈尔 |
[36:16] | Latika. | 拉缇卡 |
[36:18] | Jamal! | 贾迈尔 |
[36:26] | Latika! | 拉缇卡 |
[36:28] | Latika! | 拉缇卡 |
[36:42] | Salim! | 萨利姆 |
[37:30] | Surdas. | 苏尔达斯 |
[37:39] | Surdas? | 苏尔达斯 |
[37:44] | Surdas… | 苏尔达斯 |
[37:46] | Apka final answer? | 确定吗 |
[37:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:55] | Guess what. | 知道吗 |
[37:59] | You’re right! | 你答对了 |
[38:11] | What happened to the girl? | 那女孩后来怎样 |
[38:13] | They blinded her too? | 他们把她也弄瞎了吗 |
[38:18] | They had other plans. | 我花了很长时间才发现 |
[38:21] | It took me a long time to find out. | 他们有别的阴谋 |
[39:06] | I fly like paper get high like planes | 我像纸一样轻盈飞起 像飞机一样高 |
[39:08] | If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name | 如果在边境见到我 我有很多签证 |
[39:11] | If you come around here I make ’em all day | 你要的话过来找我 我整天都在做 |
[39:14] | I get one done in a second if you wait | 稍等一会儿 就可以帮你做好 |
[39:18] | I fly like paper get high like planes | 我像纸一样轻盈飞起 像飞机一样高 |
[39:21] | If you catch me at the border I’ve got visas in my name | 如果在边境见到我 我有很多签证 |
[39:23] | If you come around here I make ’em all day | 你要的话过来找我 我整天都在做 |
[39:26] | I get one done in a second if you wait | 稍等一会儿 就可以帮你做好 |
[39:31] | Sometimes I think sittin’ on trains | 有时 我觉得自己坐在火车上 |
[39:32] | Every stop I get to I’m clockin’ that game | 每到一站 我就记录下得分 |
[39:36] | Everyone’s a winner we’re makin’ our fame | 各个都是赢家 我们在制造声望 |
[39:38] | Bona fide hustler I’m makin’ my name | 真诚的骗子就是我的名字 |
[39:42] | Sometimes I think sittin’ on trains | 有时 我觉得自己坐在火车上 |
[39:44] | Every stop I get to I’m clockin’ that game | 每到一站 我就记录下得分 |
[39:48] | Everyone’s a winner we’re makin’ our fame | 各个都是赢家 我们在制造声望 |
[39:51] | Bona fide hustler I’m makin’ my name | 真诚的骗子就是我的名字 |
[40:17] | Pirate skulls and bones | 海盗骷髅和骨头 |
[40:20] | Sticks and stones and weed and bombs | 棍子 石头 杂草和炸药 |
[40:22] | Running when we hit ’em | 击中他们后就逃跑 |
[40:25] | Lethal poison through their system | 这是对他们的致命打击 |
[40:28] | Pirate skulls and bones | 海盗骷髅和骨头 |
[40:31] | Sticks and stones and weed and bombs | 棍子 石头 杂草和炸药 |
[40:34] | Running when we hit ’em | 击中他们后就逃跑 |
[40:37] | Lethal poison through their system | 这是对他们的致命打击 |
[40:40] | No one on the corner has swagger like us | 没人像我们这样招摇撞骗 |
[40:42] | Hit me on my banner prepaid wireless | 也没人揭穿我的谎言 |
[40:45] | We pack and deliver | 我们快速地打包送货 |
[40:48] | Like u.p.s. trucks already going hell just pumping that gas | 像UPS的卡车 加满油就出发 |
[40:51] | No one on the corner has swagger like us | 没人像我们这样招摇撞骗 |
[41:05] | Salim! Salim! | 萨利姆 萨利姆 |
[41:38] | Is this heaven? | 这是天堂吗 |
[41:46] | You’re not dead, Jamal. | 你还没死呢 贾迈尔 |
[41:48] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[41:51] | Some hotel, huh? | 旅馆吧 |
[41:53] | The Taj Mahal is considered | 泰姬陵被认为是 |
[41:55] | The finest example of Mogul architecture. | 最具代表的皇室建筑 |
[41:57] | Who died on June 17, 1631- | 泰姬玛哈于1631年6月17日 |
[42:01] | During the birth of their 14th child. | 生育第14个孩子时 难产去世 |
[42:04] | The Taj Mahal was completed around, uh, 1648, | 泰姬陵大约于1648年建成 |
[42:06] | Using a labor force of 20,000 workers- | 动用了20000劳动力 |
[42:08] | In 1980 it became a unesco world heritage site | 1980年被联合国教科文组织评为 |
[42:11] | And was cited as the- | 世界文化遗产 并被认为是… |
[42:23] | If you would like to follow me… | 如果你们跟我走 |
[42:25] | I will show you 99 names of allah on mumtaz’s tomb. | 我会带你们参观里面的99位真主 |
[42:28] | Please take off your shoes. | 请脱掉鞋子 |
[42:49] | Please. Please. What time is the next tour? | 请问 下一次游玩是几点 |
[42:53] | We are on a very tight schedule, you see. | 我们赶时间 |
[42:55] | Have to see the red fort this afternoon. | 下午还得去看红堡 |
[42:58] | No, I- | 不是 我… |
[43:00] | Please, would it be possible to show us around now? | 拜托 能不能现在就带我们参观 |
[43:03] | Obviously we understand that it costs more for just the two of us. | 我们知道 只给两个人讲解费用更多 |
[43:08] | But of course, madam. | 没问题 女士 |
[43:11] | Please follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[43:13] | The Taj Mahal was built by emperor Khurram | 泰姬陵是沙·贾汗皇帝 |
[43:16] | For his wife Mumtaz. | 为他的妻子玛哈尔而建 |
[43:20] | Was the maximum beautiful woman in the world. | 她是世界上最漂亮的女人 |
[43:23] | So, when she died, the emperor decided to build this… | 她死后 皇帝决定为她建造这座 |
[43:27] | Five-star hotel… | 五星级酒店 |
[43:29] | For everyone who’d like to visit her too. | 为所有来祭拜她的人提供住宿 |
[43:31] | But he died in 1587… | 但是他却在1587年去世了 |
[43:35] | Before any of the rooms were built or any of the lifts. | 那时房间 电梯什么都没建好 |
[43:39] | But the swimming pool, as you can see… | 但是 你们现在看到的游泳池 |
[43:41] | Was completed on schedule, in top-class fashion. | 却如期完工 在当时可是最时尚的 |
[43:46] | There’s nothing of this in the guidebook. | 导游手册上怎么都没有这些 |
[43:49] | The guidebook was written by a bunch of lazy, | 导游手册是一群懒惰的 |
[43:51] | Good-for-nothing Indian beggars. | 没用的印度乞丐写的 |
[43:56] | And this, lady and gentleman, is the burial place of Mumtaz. | 女士先生 这儿就是玛哈尔埋葬的地方了 |
[44:02] | How did she die? | 她怎么死的 |
[44:04] | – A road traffic accident. – Really? | -死于交通事故 -真的吗 |
[44:08] | Maximum pileup. | 多车相撞 |
[44:11] | I thought she died in childbirth. | 我以为她死于难产 |
[44:14] | Exactly, sir. | 确切说 先生 |
[44:17] | She was on the way to hospital when it happened. | 她是在去医院的路上发生事故的 |
[44:25] | Ready? Don’t move an inch. | 准备 别动 |
[44:28] | Smile. | 笑一笑 |
[44:33] | Unbreakable Thailand wood. | 这是用耐磨的泰国木做的 |
[44:36] | You take. Shoes! | 给你 卖鞋子了 |
[44:39] | American brands! Shoes! | 美国名牌鞋子 卖鞋子了 |
[44:41] | All I wanna do and a | 我所要做的是 |
[44:44] | Then take your money ’cause all I wanna do | 拿走你的钱 因为我所要做的是 |
[44:48] | And a- then take your money | 拿走你的钱 |
[44:51] | All I wanna do and a | 我所要做的是 |
[44:54] | Then take your money and a | 拿走你的钱 |
[45:00] | Then take your money | 拿走你的钱 |
[45:01] | – All I wanna do – Smile! | -我所要做的是 -笑一笑 |
[45:04] | And a- and take your money | 拿走你的钱 |
[45:07] | All I wanna do and a | 我所要做的是 |
[45:10] | Then take your money | 拿走你的钱 |
[45:18] | This, Mr. David, is the biggest Dhobi Ghat in the whole of India. | 大卫先生 加特洗衣间是印度最大的洗衣场 |
[45:22] | That’s amazing. | 那可真壮观 |
[45:24] | Come on. Take a real good look at this. | 要好好看一看 |
[45:28] | They say that every man in Uttar Pradesh… | 据说 北方邦每个人 |
[45:32] | Is wearing a kurta that has been at least washed once out here. | 穿的衬衫至少在这儿洗过一次 |
[45:43] | Formula one! Formula one! | 快点 快点 |
[45:45] | Pit stop ka speed! Schumacher ka style! | 加油 加快速度 快点 |
[45:49] | The-the cows, the-the buffaloes. | 那是奶牛 还是水牛 |
[45:51] | What are those over there? | 那是什么 |
[46:02] | Oh, shit. | 噢 该死的 |
[46:04] | What the hell happened here? | 到底发生了什么 |
[46:08] | Okay- | 住手 |
[46:11] | Okay! okay! | 住手 住手 |
[46:12] | Cool it! Cool it, will ya? Jesus. | 冷静 冷静 天 |
[46:16] | You got insurance, don’t ya? Are you okay? | 你有保险吗 还好吗 |
[46:19] | You wanted to see a bit of real India, here it is. | 你想看看真正的印度吗 这就是了 |
[46:22] | – All right! – Well, here is a bit of the real America, son. | -好啦 -现在让你看看真正的美国 孩子 |
[46:28] | Oh. Yes, yes. Jesus. | 噢 是的 是的 天 |
[46:33] | Here. | 给你 |
[47:35] | Eurydice | 欧律狄克 |
[47:40] | Eurydice | 欧律狄克 |
[48:18] | On an american $ 100 bill… | 在100美元的钞票上 |
[48:22] | There is a portrait of which american statesman? | 印着哪位美国总统的头像 |
[48:27] | “A,” George Washington… | A 乔治·华盛顿 |
[48:30] | “B,” Franklin Roosevelt… | B 富兰克林·罗斯福 |
[48:33] | “C,” Benjamin Franklin… | C 本杰明·富兰克林 |
[48:36] | “D,” Abraham Lincoln? | D 亚伯拉罕·林肯 |
[48:43] | Pay or play, Jamal? | 贾迈尔 是放弃还是继续 |
[48:49] | You decide. | 由你决定 |
[48:51] | Oh, god. He’s looking at the camera. He hasn’t got a clue. | 天 他正看着镜头 一脸茫然 |
[48:55] | This is gonna be a walk-away. Stand by. | 他一定会放弃的 瞧着吧 |
[48:58] | No. He’s gonna play with him first. | 不会 他要先耍耍他 |
[49:01] | Jamal. | 贾迈尔 |
[49:03] | Get a lot of $100 bills in your line of work? | 你在工作中见过很多100美元的钞票吗 |
[49:08] | The minimum tip for my services. | 那是我收到的最小额的小费了 |
[49:12] | Now I know why my cell phone bills are so high. | 我知道为什么我的电话费那么高了 |
[49:16] | They tip the chai wallah with $100 bills. | 他们给茶童的小费都要100美元 |
[49:19] | It’s “c.” Benjamin Franklin. | 答案是C 本杰明·富兰克林 |
[49:22] | – You’re gonna play, huh? – I think I just have, haven’t I? | -你想继续了 -我已经表明了 不是吗 |
[49:26] | You certainly have. “C,”right? Right? | 好 你确定选C 是吗 |
[49:28] | Who’s on the thousand-rupee note? | 1000卢比上印的是谁 |
[49:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:34] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[49:36] | Gandhi-ji. | 是甘地 |
[49:38] | Oh. I’ve heard of him. | 噢 我听说过他 |
[49:43] | Don’t get clever… | 别耍小聪明 |
[49:46] | Or I’ll get the electricity out again. | 否则我就再电你 |
[49:48] | Look. They didn’t ask me that question. | 他们不会问我这种问题 |
[49:53] | I don’t know why. Ask them. | 我不知道原因 你问他们去 |
[49:56] | It’s funny. You don’t seem that interested in money. | 真有趣 你似乎对钱不太感兴趣 |
[50:03] | As a matter of fact, you have… | 事实上 你有… |
[50:05] | One million rupees! | 100万卢比 |
[50:13] | Explain the $100 bill. | 说说100美元吧 |
[50:18] | Bombay had turned into mumbai. | 那是很久以前 在孟买 |
[50:24] | Why can’t you understand? | 你怎么就不明白呢 |
[50:26] | I’m sick of this now. | 我厌倦了这一切 |
[51:34] | Two chicken burgers, two fries, | 两个鸡肉汉堡 两包炸薯条 |
[51:36] | One mango lassi, one coke. | 一杯芒果奶昔 一杯可乐 |
[51:38] | One mineral water. | 一瓶矿泉水 |
[51:42] | Shimla. | 穆拉 |
[51:46] | I’m going to Chowpatty, okay? | 我要去焦佰蒂海滩 |
[51:48] | Wanna come? | 你去吗 |
[51:51] | For god’s sake. You’ve got some disease. | 我的天 你是不是有病啊 |
[51:55] | You forced me back to this shithole… | 你想让我回到那个该死的地方 |
[51:57] | We leave our friends, a good life, | 我们抛下朋友 美好生活 |
[52:00] | Loads of money… for this? | 钱也不要了 就为了这 |
[52:02] | – We came back to find her. – You did. | -我们是回去找她 -你找过了 |
[52:06] | I don’t give a shit about her. | 我才不在乎她 |
[52:08] | Plenty of pussy in Bombay for Salim. | 孟买有大把的美女等着我 |
[52:10] | Oh, yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[52:12] | You should come back to the cages on saturday night… | 周六晚上你应该回家 |
[52:15] | Instead of go searching for your lost love. | 而不是到处寻找你逝去的爱情 |
[52:18] | I’m going to Chowpatty. | 我要去焦佰蒂海滩 |
[52:20] | “I’m going to Chowpatty.” | “我要去焦佰蒂海滩” |
[52:24] | There are 19 million people in this city, Jamal. | 贾迈尔 这城里有1900万人 |
[52:28] | Forget about her. She’s history. | 忘了她吧 她已经成历史了 |
[53:07] | Dollars? | 美元 |
[53:30] | Benjamin Franklin. | 本杰明·富兰克林 |
[53:44] | I’m sorry, Arvind. | 对不起 阿尔文 |
[54:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[55:31] | Oh. sorry. | 对不起 |
[55:35] | Cherry? | 雪莉 |
[55:45] | So, is it her or not? | 到底是不是她 |
[55:53] | She’s sexy, man. | 她真性感 |
[55:56] | Latika! | 拉缇卡 |
[56:02] | – Who is this? – Jamal? | -你们是谁 -贾迈尔 |
[56:04] | – I’ll get the bag. – who are you? what do you want? | -我去拿包 -你们是谁 想干嘛 |
[56:07] | – Quick! – you stupid boys. | -快点 -傻子 |
[56:08] | – Come on. pack it in. – what are you doing? | -快点 打包 -你们在做什么 |
[56:10] | – How did you find me? – later. later. | -你怎么找到我的 -说来话长 |
[56:13] | No, not everything. | 拿重要的 |
[56:16] | Get out, if you can. | 出去 如果你可以的话 |
[56:18] | – Take the cash. take the cash. – come on. we gotta go. | -拿上钱 拿上钱 -快点 我们得走了 |
[56:20] | Let’s go. let’s go. shit. | 我们走 我们走 靠 |
[56:24] | Look who we have here. | 看看谁来了 |
[56:28] | Hello again… | 又见面了啊 |
[56:31] | Jamal… | 贾迈尔 |
[56:33] | Salim. | 萨利姆 |
[56:35] | Never forget a face. | 从不会忘记一张面孔 |
[56:38] | Hey, punnoose? | 普诺斯 你说对吗 |
[56:41] | Especially one that I own. | 尤其是属于我的东西 |
[56:46] | You really thought you could just walk in and take my prize away? | 你们真的以为 可以大摇大摆走进来带走我的成果吗 |
[56:52] | Latika, come. | 拉缇卡 过来 |
[57:00] | Have you any idea how much this little virgin is worth? | 你们知道这小处女值多少钱吗 |
[57:05] | – Please continue, master-ji. – okay, sir. | -师傅 请您继续 -好的 先生 |
[57:08] | – Get them out of here. – no! | -滚出去 -不 |
[57:17] | Move! | 去 |
[57:18] | Get over there. | 去那边 |
[57:21] | Let’s not be foolish, salim. | 别干傻事 萨利姆 |
[57:26] | Heavy, isn’t it? give it to me. | 很重 是吧 给我 |
[57:30] | On your knees. down! | 跪下 快点 |
[57:35] | Both of you, down! | 你们也是 跪下 |
[57:41] | Money! | 钱 |
[57:44] | You can have money. | 给你钱 |
[57:47] | Here. | 这里 |
[57:51] | Look. | 你看 |
[57:56] | Take it. go. | 都拿走吧 走 |
[57:58] | Disappear with your… friend, and we’ll forget all about this. okay? | 跟你 朋友一起消失 我们从此一笔勾消 行吧 |
[58:02] | Maman never forgets. | 曼马是记仇的人 |
[58:05] | Isn’t that right? | 对吧 |
[58:07] | Oh, Maman can make an exception, huh? | 曼马可以破例一次 |
[58:12] | I can’t take that risk, maman. sorry. | 我不能冒这个险 曼马 对不住了 |
[58:27] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[58:29] | Stay! | 别动 |
[58:31] | Jamal! | 贾迈尔 |
[58:33] | Jamal. | 贾迈尔 |
[58:38] | Let’s go! let’s go! | 我们走 快走 |
[58:48] | Who invented the revolver? | 谁发明了左轮手枪 |
[58:58] | Samuel colt. | 缪尔·科尔特 |
[59:00] | Final answer? | 确定吗 |
[59:04] | Final answer. | 确定 |
[59:06] | Jamal Malik… | 贾迈尔·马力克 |
[59:09] | You’re on a dream run. | 你可真顺啊 |
[59:13] | My heart says you’re gonna win more. | 我认为我你会赢得更多 |
[59:15] | Computer-ji… | 电脑显示 |
[59:17] | “A”lock kiya-jaye. | 正确答案为A |
[59:26] | I was right. | 我猜对了 |
[59:28] | The chai wallah has done it again. | 这端茶小子又对了 |
[59:34] | Incredible! | 不可思议 |
[59:52] | – Service! – reception! | -服务 -前台 |
[1:00:17] | – Found something. – stay there. look away. | -发现了点东西 -待在那里 别看 |
[1:00:24] | I know if you’re looking. | 你要看了我会知道的 |
[1:00:26] | No, I’m not. | 我不会看的 |
[1:00:28] | Is salim still there? | 萨利姆还在吗 |
[1:00:37] | Where’s salim? | 萨利姆在哪 |
[1:00:43] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:00:47] | You’re a sweet boy, Jamal. | 你真贴心 贾迈尔 |
[1:01:41] | I’m looking for Javed. | 我找贾瓦 |
[1:01:44] | He’s not looking for you. | 他可没找你 |
[1:01:51] | I killed maman. | 我杀了曼马 |
[1:01:54] | And I’ll kill you too. | 我也会杀了你 |
[1:02:00] | Easy. | 小菜一碟 |
[1:02:02] | Did you really kill him? | 你真的杀了他吗 |
[1:02:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:02:11] | My enemy’s enemy is a friend. | 敌人的敌人就是朋友 |
[1:02:17] | Come here, my friend. | 来这 朋友 |
[1:02:23] | Mm. I’ve been looking for someone like you. | 我一直在找像你这样的人 |
[1:02:35] | You came back for me. | 你回来找我了 |
[1:02:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:02:44] | I thought you’d forgotten. | 我以为你忘了 |
[1:02:48] | I never forgot. not for one moment. | 我没有 一刻也没忘 |
[1:02:52] | I knew I’d find you in the end. | 我知道一定会找到你的 |
[1:02:55] | It’s our destiny. | 这是我们的宿命 |
[1:02:59] | Destiny. | 宿命 |
[1:03:27] | Come. | 起来 |
[1:03:30] | No, brother. you’ve had a lot to drink. | 哥哥 你喝得太多了 |
[1:03:33] | I am the elder. I am the boss. | 我是老大 我说了算 |
[1:03:36] | For once you do as I say. | 按我说的做 |
[1:03:39] | Now get out. | 现在给我出去 |
[1:03:41] | Come on. I saved your life, didn’t i? | 来吧 我救了你的命 不是吗 |
[1:03:44] | Salim, please- | 萨利姆 求你 |
[1:03:46] | I’ll kill you! | 我会杀了你 |
[1:03:49] | Kill you! | 杀了你 |
[1:03:56] | I’ll kill you! | 我会杀了你 |
[1:04:02] | I am number one now. | 现在我是老大 |
[1:04:07] | Salim! | 萨利姆 |
[1:04:11] | Salim, open it! | 萨利姆 开门 |
[1:04:14] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:04:16] | The man with the colt.45 says shut up! | 我的卡宾枪叫你闭嘴 |
[1:04:18] | Go now, or gunmaster g-9 will shoot you right between the eyes. | 滚 不然我一枪打中你的眉心 |
[1:04:24] | Don’t think he won’t. | 不要以为它不会 |
[1:04:26] | I’m giving you five seconds. one… | 我给你5秒钟 1 |
[1:04:37] | Go, jamal. | 快走 贾迈尔 |
[1:04:40] | Go. | 走 |
[1:05:06] | So, did you see them again? | 那 你有没有再见过他们 |
[1:05:10] | I wouldn’t be here if I had. | 有的话我就不会在这了 |
[1:05:14] | Was she pretty? | 她漂亮吗 |
[1:05:18] | I guess not. | 我猜不咋地 |
[1:05:23] | The most beautiful woman in the world. | 是世上最美的女人 |
[1:05:25] | He means “the bitch of the slums.” | 他意思是”贫民窟里的娘儿们中” |
[1:05:30] | Hey, no- | 住手 |
[1:05:42] | The slumdog barks. | 穷鬼咬人了 |
[1:05:44] | Money and women- | 钱和女人 |
[1:05:46] | The reasons to make most mistakes in life. | 生活中多数错误的源头 |
[1:05:49] | Correct. | 正确 |
[1:05:50] | Looks like you’re mixed up with both. | 看来你是两个都占了啊 |
[1:05:55] | Srinivas. | 斯林瓦斯 |
[1:05:57] | You need the exercise. | 你需要锻炼了 |
[1:06:00] | Go and get me something to eat. | 去给我买点吃的 |
[1:06:03] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:06:05] | And chai. | 还有茶 |
[1:06:09] | Phaode! | 袍弟 |
[1:06:18] | Idiot, Srinivas. | 这个白痴 斯林瓦斯 |
[1:06:26] | You puzzle me, slumdog- | 小子 你很让我疑惑 |
[1:06:28] | Admitting murder to avoid the charge of fraud… | 为了逃避欺诈而承认谋杀 |
[1:06:32] | Is not exactly clever thinking. | 这不是个好点子 |
[1:06:37] | Now, why would you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[1:06:42] | When somebody asks me a question… | 有人问我问题时 |
[1:06:45] | I tell them the answer. | 我就告诉他们答案 |
[1:06:53] | So, how did you manage to get on the show? | 那你怎么混进这节目的 |
[1:07:00] | Okay, everyone. listen up. | 好 大家都听着 |
[1:07:02] | It’s been a big week for u.k. | 这周对英国来说至关重要 |
[1:07:05] | Kat is back. | 凯特回归了 |
[1:07:07] | But she was already back. | 她早回来了 |
[1:07:09] | Bardi. Jamal? | 巴尔迪 贾迈尔 |
[1:07:13] | Oh, well, she did come back. then she went away… | 她是回来了 但她跟阿尔菲分手后又走了 |
[1:07:16] | When alfie split up with her, and now she’s back again. | 现在她又回来了 |
[1:07:19] | But it looks as if alfie still fancies mo after all. | 但看起来阿尔菲像是更钟情于墨 |
[1:07:21] | Thank you, Jamal. Bardi, keep up. | 谢谢贾迈尔 巴尔迪要加油了 |
[1:07:24] | The chai wallah knows more than you. | 端茶的懂得都比你多 |
[1:07:27] | Anyway, there’s also the festival in edinburgh. | 话说回来 爱丁堡还有个节日 |
[1:07:31] | Anybody knows edinburgh? edinburgh? | 有没有人知道爱丁堡 爱丁堡 |
[1:07:33] | Ah, kilts, castles, uh, haggis, uh, ben nevis. | 方格裙 城堡 羊杂粥 尼维斯岛 |
[1:07:38] | Good. yes? | 很好 还有 |
[1:07:40] | Inspector taggart, whiskey, sean connery. | 塔格特探员 威士忌 肖恩·康纳利 |
[1:07:44] | Good. and lochs- their word for lakes. | 很好 还有”泊” 当地人对湖的称呼 |
[1:07:47] | No filming. | 不要拍 |
[1:07:55] | Jamal, come here. | 贾迈尔 来这里 |
[1:07:58] | I’m on millionaire duty today. | 我今晚要报名”百万富翁” |
[1:08:00] | – Dave- – please. just for five minutes. | -戴夫 -拜托 就五分钟 |
[1:08:03] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[1:08:05] | Sit here. if the team leader comes… | 坐这 如果组长来了 |
[1:08:07] | Just pretend you are on a call doing an | 你就假装在为 |
[1:08:09] | Upgrade for- – friends and family. I know. | “朋友和家人”活动升级 我知道 |
[1:08:11] | – Yah. – two minutes. | -对 -就两分钟 |
[1:08:18] | Who wants to be a millionaire? | “谁想成为百万富翁” |
[1:08:20] | Dial this number now. | 现在就拨这个号码 |
[1:08:23] | Answer this question. what does “a.t.m.”- | 回答这个问题 “a.t.m.是什么” |
[1:08:27] | Hello? hello? hello? | 你好 你好 |
[1:08:29] | I would like to be a contestant on who wants to be a millionaire? | 我想参加”谁想成为百万富翁” |
[1:08:33] | Hello? I want to be on- – | 你好 我想参加 |
[1:08:35] | Bloody bastard. I never get it! | 混蛋 老是报不上名 |
[1:08:38] | You have to dial when prem says “if.” | 说”如果”的时候你就要开始拨号 |
[1:08:41] | – That’s when they open the lines. – how the hell do you know that? | -他们那时候才开通热线 -你咋知道 |
[1:08:44] | That’s what anjum in technical says. he put the system in. | 是安君这么说的 他做的系统 |
[1:08:47] | Hello? hello? | 你好 你好 |
[1:08:50] | Have I been transferred again, for god’s sake? | 上帝啊 还没接通吗 |
[1:08:53] | Hello? good god, will somebody talk to me? | 你好 有人吗 |
[1:08:57] | Uh, hello… | 您好 |
[1:08:59] | Mrs. mackintosh from…”king-uss-ie.” | 来自于金库基的麦金托斯女士 |
[1:09:04] | It’s kingussie, love. pronounced “kingussie.” | 是金古思 亲爱的 读成”金古思” |
[1:09:08] | So where are you from? abroad, I bet. | 那你来自哪里 我猜是海外吧 |
[1:09:11] | Uh, just down the road from your house, mrs. mackintosh. | 金古斯女士 在你家那条街道下面 |
[1:09:14] | Uh, next to the loch. | 靠近泊 |
[1:09:16] | Och aye? which loch? | 是吗 那个泊 |
[1:09:19] | Loch- | 泊 |
[1:09:21] | Loch- big… loch ben. | 泊 大本泊 |
[1:09:25] | Loch big ben. next door to Sean Connery’s flat. | 大本泊 靠近肖恩·康纳利的公寓 |
[1:09:29] | I’d like to speak to your supervisor, son. | 我要跟你的主管说 |
[1:10:19] | – Yes? – Salim? | -喂 -萨利姆 |
[1:10:21] | Who is this? do you know what time is this? | 你是谁 知道现在几点了吗 |
[1:10:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:10:47] | Hello? hello? | 喂 喂 |
[1:10:51] | Who is this? | 谁啊 |
[1:10:56] | I’m calling from xl 5 communications, sir. | 先生 这是来自XL5公司的来电 |
[1:10:58] | As a valued customer, we are offering you a free upgrade… | 亲爱的贵宾客户 我们向您免费升级 |
[1:11:01] | With our friends and- | 朋友和 |
[1:11:05] | Family- | 家人” |
[1:11:07] | Jamal? | 贾迈尔 |
[1:11:10] | I-is that you, brother? | 是你吗 弟弟 |
[1:11:12] | Where are you? I thought you were dead or something. | 你在哪 我还以为你死了 |
[1:11:15] | Listen. we had to go, Jamal. | 听着 贾迈尔 我要挂了 |
[1:11:18] | Maman’s guys- they were searching the hotel. | 曼马的手下 他们正在找我的住处 |
[1:11:22] | Jamal? say something, please! | 贾迈尔 说话啊 |
[1:11:27] | Hello, Salim. | 你好 萨利姆 |
[1:11:30] | Cambridge circus is not in cambridge. | 剑桥商圈不在剑桥 |
[1:11:32] | Dare I ask why? | 我能问原因吗 |
[1:11:34] | Too obvious. | 太明显了 |
[1:11:36] | There’s definitely an oxford circus in london. | 我确定伦敦有个牛津商圈 |
[1:11:39] | And there’s a rowing race between Oxford and Cambridge, | 牛津和剑桥有赛艇比赛 |
[1:11:42] | So there’s probably… | 所以有可能… |
[1:11:43] | A Cambridge Circus too, no? | 剑桥商业圈也在那儿 对吗 |
[1:11:46] | I’ll go for “D” London. | 我选D 伦敦 |
[1:11:48] | Computer-ji, “D” lock kiya-jaye. | 电脑 锁定D选项 |
[1:12:00] | Jamal Malik… | 贾迈尔·马力克 |
[1:12:02] | You’re absolutely right! | 完全正确 |
[1:12:07] | Rs. 5,000,000 | 500万卢比 |
[1:12:14] | It’s getting hot in here. | 这儿越来越热了 |
[1:12:17] | – Are you nervous? – What? | -紧张吗 -啥 |
[1:12:21] | Am I nervous? | 我紧张吗 |
[1:12:22] | It’s you who’s in the hot seat, my friend. | 是你在闯关 朋友 |
[1:12:25] | Oh, yes. sorry. | 没错 抱歉 |
[1:12:29] | Bloody hell, he’s got Prem on the run. | 乖乖 看他把普林忙的 |
[1:12:31] | – Finally. – A few hours ago… | -总算 -几小时前… |
[1:12:35] | You were giving chai for the phone wallahs. | 你还在给话务员端茶送水 |
[1:12:38] | And now you’re richer than they will never be. | 如今 你比他们谁都富有 |
[1:12:42] | What a player. | 出色的选手 |
[1:12:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, what a player! | 观众朋友们 出色的选手 |
[1:13:30] | Jamal? | 贾迈尔 |
[1:13:34] | God is good, bhai. | 感谢主 弟弟 |
[1:13:35] | God is good. | 感谢主 |
[1:13:53] | Maman’s guys were after us. | 曼马的人在追杀我们 |
[1:13:54] | We just had to escape. | 所以不得不逃走 |
[1:13:56] | Liar. | 撒谎 |
[1:13:57] | Left a message for you at work. | 给你工作的地方留了言 |
[1:13:58] | Waited weeks for you at Nagpur. | 在那格浦尔等了你好几个星期 |
[1:14:00] | There was no message. | 没留言 |
[1:14:01] | Bhai, I definitely left a message. | 兄弟 我真留言了 |
[1:14:03] | There was no message. | 没留言 |
[1:14:12] | I will never forgive you. | 我永不原谅你 |
[1:14:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:14:26] | That used to be our slum. | 那儿曾是平民窟 |
[1:14:31] | Can you believe that, huh? | 相信吗 |
[1:14:32] | We used to live right there, man. | 我们当时就住那儿 |
[1:14:38] | Now it’s all business. | 现在全是商城 |
[1:14:41] | India is at the center of the world hub, bhai. | 印度是世界中心 弟弟 |
[1:14:45] | And I… | 而我… |
[1:14:47] | I am at the center… of the center. | 站在中心的…中心 |
[1:14:53] | This is all Javed bhai’s. | 这些都是贾瓦大哥的 |
[1:14:57] | Javed Khan? | 贾瓦·卡汉 |
[1:15:00] | The gangster from our slum? | 那个平民窟恶棍 |
[1:15:02] | You work for him? | 你替他卖命 |
[1:15:03] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:15:04] | Who else do you think would | 还有谁能把我们 |
[1:15:05] | Save us from Maman’s guys, huh? | 从曼马的人手里救出来 |
[1:15:07] | What do you do for him? | 你都为他做了什么 |
[1:15:11] | Anything he asks. | 任何事 |
[1:15:21] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[1:15:22] | You need to go now. | 你快走 |
[1:15:24] | – Take my card. – What for? | -给你卡 -做啥 |
[1:15:27] | You think I’m gonna let you | 你以为我还能让你 |
[1:15:28] | Out of my sights again, huh? | 在我眼皮底下跑掉吗 |
[1:15:30] | You stay with me now, younger brother. | 你跟我住 弟弟 |
[1:15:32] | Now go, my place. | 去吧 上我家 |
[1:15:35] | Salim, where is Latika? | 萨利姆 拉缇卡在哪儿 |
[1:15:39] | Still? | 又是她 |
[1:15:43] | She’s gone, brother. | 她走了 弟弟 |
[1:15:45] | Long gone. now go. | 早走了 去吧 |
[1:15:48] | Go to my place. | 上我家去 |
[1:16:13] | Hey, hello? | 喂 |
[1:16:15] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上到 |
[1:16:31] | Oh lord forgive me. I know that I have a sinned. | 主宽恕我吧 吾知罪孽深重 |
[1:16:38] | Oh lord forgive me. I know that I have a sinned. | 主宽恕我吧 吾知罪孽深重 |
[1:16:51] | Track out. | 跟上 |
[1:17:37] | I’m the new cook from the agency. | 我是新来的厨师 |
[1:17:39] | A thousand apologies. | 十分抱歉 |
[1:17:40] | I am so late for the memsahib. | 因太太的事儿 所以来晚了 |
[1:17:42] | Just a minute. | 等等 |
[1:17:58] | Excuse me. | 喂 |
[1:18:00] | Excuse me. | 喂 |
[1:18:03] | There’s nothing about any cook. | 压根没厨师这事儿 |
[1:18:05] | There is a dishwasher being delivered. | 倒有个洗碗工要来 |
[1:18:07] | Do you know anything about that? | 这你知道吗 |
[1:18:10] | I am your dishwasher. | 我就是洗碗工 |
[1:19:15] | Jamal Jamal. | |
[1:19:22] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[1:19:30] | I found you. | 我找到你了 |
[1:19:35] | I found you. | 我找到你了 |
[1:19:44] | Your face… | 你的脸 |
[1:19:47] | You’ve hurt your eye. | 你眼睛受伤了 |
[1:19:49] | Why are you here? | 你来做什么 |
[1:19:53] | To see you. | 来看你啊 |
[1:19:55] | Well, you see me. | 你看到了 |
[1:19:59] | Now what? | 那又怎样 |
[1:20:00] | “C”, Eden’s Bridge… | C 伊甸桥 |
[1:20:04] | Or “D”, Apple’s Bridge. | 还是D 苹果桥 |
[1:20:10] | Why does everyone love this program? | 为什么人人都喜欢这节目 |
[1:20:14] | It’s a chance to escape, isn’t it? | 脱离苦海的良机 不是吗 |
[1:20:19] | Walk into another life. | 过上别样的生活 |
[1:20:22] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[1:20:27] | Javed will kill you. just here. | 贾瓦会杀了你的 快戴上 |
[1:20:30] | Javed? you’re with him? | 贾瓦 你跟他了 |
[1:20:43] | First you order a dishwasher. | 你先雇了个洗碗工 |
[1:20:47] | Now you want this fucking cook, huh? | 现在又雇个他妈的厨师 |
[1:20:49] | – I just thought – Shut up! | -我是想 -闭嘴 |
[1:20:51] | The cricket is on. | 板球比赛开始了 |
[1:20:55] | And why do you watch this shit tv? | 为啥看这烂节目 |
[1:20:58] | As it is I am a millionaire. | 我就是百万富翁 |
[1:21:03] | Come on. I’m hungry. make me a sandwich. | 那啥 我饿了 给我做个三明治 |
[1:21:20] | I want to bet five lakh rupees he’ll make a century. | 我赌50万卢比 他准赢 |
[1:21:30] | Ah! make it seven then. | 那就70万吧 |
[1:21:37] | Come away with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[1:21:40] | Away where? | 能去哪儿 |
[1:21:43] | And live on what? | 靠啥活 |
[1:21:49] | Love. | 爱 |
[1:21:54] | Come away with me… now. | 现在就跟我走 |
[1:22:12] | Salim will help us. | 萨利姆能帮我们 |
[1:22:15] | Salim? | 萨利姆 |
[1:22:18] | You still believe in Salim? | 你还信他吗 |
[1:22:23] | Jamal, I’ll be gone soon anyway. | 贾迈尔 我反正就快走了 |
[1:22:26] | We’re getting out of Bombay. | 离开孟买 |
[1:22:31] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[1:22:33] | – Do you think he’d tell me? – No. | -你以为他会告诉我吗 -不 |
[1:22:35] | Not the second, no! no! no! | 等等 不 不 不 |
[1:22:38] | And could that be a hundred for Tendulkar? | 泰杜卡得分能过百吗 |
[1:22:40] | To the third umpire, Billy Bowden. | 看第三裁判比利·宝登如何判罚 |
[1:22:44] | Takes the fielder on. | 对外野手做出警告 |
[1:22:46] | In the deep. that’s a good throw. | 离击球手很远 投得好 |
[1:22:48] | Flat. he looks confident. | 擦板球 他看起来很有信心 |
[1:22:50] | Yeah, I didn’t think. | 真没想到 |
[1:22:53] | Boucher seems very, very confident. | 布歇看起来信心十足 |
[1:22:58] | What is this shit? | 啥狗屁玩意儿 |
[1:23:01] | Get out. | 滚 |
[1:23:02] | Get out! | 滚 |
[1:23:07] | Son of bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[1:23:11] | Now go… before he kills us both. | 趁他没杀我们前 快走 |
[1:23:15] | – You want to do something for me? – Anything. | -能为我做件事吗 -尽管说 |
[1:23:18] | – Then forget me. – What? no. | -忘了我吧 -啥 不行 |
[1:23:23] | I’ll wait… | 我等… |
[1:23:24] | At the v.t. station 5:00 every day until you come. | 每天5时在车站等 直到你来 |
[1:23:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:23:36] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[1:23:38] | It’s too late, Jamal. now go. | 太迟了 贾迈尔 走吧 |
[1:23:51] | So, Jamal, which cricketer has scored… | 贾迈尔 历史上哪位板球手… |
[1:23:54] | The most first class centuries in history? | 在甲级联赛中得分最高 |
[1:23:57] | “A”, Sachin Tendulkar… | A 萨汀·泰杜卡 |
[1:23:59] | “B”, Ricky Ponting… | B 李琪·庞丁 |
[1:24:01] | “C”, Michael Slater… | C 迈克尔·斯莱特 |
[1:24:03] | Or “D”, Jack Hobbs? | 还是D 杰克·霍波斯 |
[1:24:08] | But remember, if you answer wrong… | 你得知道 一旦答错… |
[1:24:12] | You lose everything, just like this. | 你将失掉一切 就像这样 |
[1:24:19] | So do you want to do this? | 继续吗 |
[1:24:39] | That’s the way, Jamal! | 好样的 贾迈尔 |
[1:24:46] | Dreams of so many… | 众多梦想… |
[1:24:50] | On the floor. | 凋零一地 |
[1:26:10] | Latika. | 拉缇卡 |
[1:26:15] | Latika! | 拉缇卡 |
[1:26:26] | Latika! | 拉缇卡 |
[1:26:35] | Latika! Latika! | 拉缇卡 拉缇卡 |
[1:26:46] | Jamal! | 贾迈尔 |
[1:26:47] | Jamal! Jamal! | 贾迈尔 贾迈尔 |
[1:27:00] | Jamal! | 贾迈尔 |
[1:27:12] | Jamal! | 拉贾迈尔 |
[1:27:16] | Jamal! | 贾迈尔 |
[1:27:21] | Help me! | 救我 |
[1:27:24] | Latika! | 拉缇卡 |
[1:27:28] | Latika! Latika! | 拉缇卡 拉缇卡 |
[1:27:35] | Time for a commercial break, ladies and gentlemen. | 观众朋友们 进段广告 |
[1:27:40] | I know, I know. I can’t stand the tension either. | 明白 明白 我也喘不过气了 |
[1:27:43] | We’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[1:27:54] | Guy from the slums… | 来自平民窟的混混 |
[1:27:57] | Becomes a millionaire overnight. | 一夜成为百万富翁 |
[1:28:01] | Do you know who’s the only other person who’s done that? | 知道只有谁办到了吗 |
[1:28:05] | Me. | 我 |
[1:28:09] | I know what it feels like. | 我明白你的感受 |
[1:28:11] | I know what you’ve been through. | 我明白你所经历的 |
[1:28:14] | I’m not going to become a millionaire. | 我成不了百万富翁 |
[1:28:17] | I don’t know the answer. | 我答不上来 |
[1:28:20] | You’ve said that before, yeah. | 之前你也这样说 |
[1:28:22] | No. really. this time I don’t. | 不 这次我真答不上来 |
[1:28:25] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[1:28:26] | You can’t take the money and run now. | 你不能赢了钱就闪人 |
[1:28:31] | You’re on the edge of history, kid. | 你快创造历史了 孩子 |
[1:28:34] | I don’t see what else I can do. | 不晓得还能怎么做 |
[1:28:37] | Maybe it’s written, my friend. | 也许是命中注定 朋友 |
[1:28:39] | I don’t know. | 天晓得 |
[1:28:41] | I just get some kind of karmic feeling | 我的第六感告诉我 |
[1:28:43] | You’re going to win this. | 你会赢的 |
[1:28:46] | Trust me, Jamal. | 相信我 Jamal |
[1:28:49] | You’re going to win. | 你会赢的 |
[1:29:08] | B “B”. | |
[1:29:23] | Stand by, everyone. we’re on live in 30. | 各就各位 节目30秒后开始 |
[1:29:26] | Get him back on the floor, yeah. | 让他做好准备 |
[1:29:28] | Prem is waiting. | 普林候着呢 |
[1:29:30] | Yeah, he’s coming. I’m just getting him. | 他来了 我找到他了 |
[1:29:34] | Go first. | 先过去 |
[1:29:36] | Twenty seconds. | 20秒 |
[1:29:43] | Do the right thing, | 做对的事儿 |
[1:29:44] | And in approximately three minutes, | 约30分钟后 |
[1:29:46] | You’ll be as famous as me. | 你将和我一样出名 |
[1:29:48] | Ten seconds. | 10秒 |
[1:29:50] | And as rich as me. | 而且和我一样富有 |
[1:29:54] | Almost. | 几乎了 |
[1:29:55] | Five seconds. four, three | 5秒 4秒 3秒 |
[1:29:58] | From rags to raja. | 青蛙变王子 |
[1:30:01] | It’s your destiny. | 这是你的命运 |
[1:30:02] | We are on! applause and music, please! | 节目开始 来点掌声和音乐 |
[1:30:14] | Jib move out. cut to two. | 机位外移 切到2号机 |
[1:30:19] | Welcome back to who wants to be a millionaire? | 欢迎回到《谁想跻身百万富翁》 |
[1:30:22] | – In the chair tonight is Jamal Malik. – Yeah. | -今晚参赛的是贾迈尔·马力克 -好耶 |
[1:30:24] | As if we don’t know. | 好像不认识他 |
[1:30:28] | For 10 million rupees… | 赢取千万大奖… |
[1:30:31] | Question once again. | 题目再重复一遍 |
[1:30:35] | Which cricketer has scored… | 历史上哪位板球手… |
[1:30:37] | The most first class centuries in history? | 在甲级联赛中得分最高 |
[1:30:43] | – I know it isn’t Sachin Tendulkar. – That’s a start. | -肯定不是萨汀·泰杜卡 -那就开始了 |
[1:30:46] | So it could be Ricky Ponting… | 所以可能是李琪·庞丁 |
[1:30:48] | Jack Hobbs or Michael Slater. | 杰克·霍波斯或迈克尔·斯莱特 |
[1:30:54] | I’ll use a lifeline.. | 我使用求助热线 |
[1:30:56] | – Fifty-fifty. – Okey. | -去掉一半错误答案 -行 |
[1:30:59] | Computer, take away two wrong answers, please. | 请电脑去掉2个错误答案 |
[1:31:04] | Well, you were right about Sachin Tendulkar. | 萨汀·泰杜卡被你猜中了 |
[1:31:08] | That leaves you a fifty-fifty choice, Jamal. | 贾迈尔 你有50%的胜算 |
[1:31:10] | “B”, Ricky Ponting… | B 李琪·庞丁 |
[1:31:11] | Or “D”, Jack Hobbs? | 还是D 杰克·霍波斯 |
[1:31:15] | What do you think? | 你选哪个 |
[1:31:19] | Decision time. | 决断时间 |
[1:31:22] | For 10 million rupees. | 赢取千万大奖 |
[1:31:25] | “B”, Ricky Ponting… | B 李琪·庞丁 |
[1:31:28] | Or “D”, Jack Hobbs? | 还是D 杰克·霍波斯 |
[1:31:41] | B “B”. | |
[1:31:45] | D “D”. | |
[1:31:52] | Not “B”? | 不选B吗 |
[1:31:55] | “B”, Ricky Ponting… | B 李琪·庞丁 |
[1:31:57] | The Australian great cricketer? | 澳大利亚王牌板球手 |
[1:32:02] | “D”, Jack Hobbs. | 我选D 杰克·霍波斯 |
[1:32:05] | You know? | 原来你知道 |
[1:32:10] | So it could be “b,” Ricky Ponting. | 可能是B 李琪·庞丁 |
[1:32:14] | Or “d,”Jack Hobbs. | 也可能是D 杰克·霍波斯 |
[1:32:19] | Final answer- “D.” | 最终答案D |
[1:32:23] | Computer-ji, “d.” “d”lock kiya-jaye. | 电脑 锁定D选项 |
[1:32:27] | “d”lock kiya-jaye. computer-ji, “d”lock kiya-jaye. | D选项 锁定D选项 |
[1:32:40] | With… | 此人 |
[1:32:42] | 197 first class centuries, the answer is… | 创造了历史最佳的197分 答案就是 |
[1:32:51] | “d,”Jack Hobbs! | D 杰克·霍波斯 |
[1:32:55] | Jamal Malik- | 贾迈尔·马力克 |
[1:32:58] | Millionaire! | 百万富翁 |
[1:33:05] | I cannot believe my eyes, ladies and gentlemen! | 我真不敢相信 女士们先生们 |
[1:33:08] | This needs a dance, man! come on! come on! | 真得跳舞庆贺下 来啊 来啊 |
[1:33:14] | Well done. well done. | 干的漂亮 干的漂亮 |
[1:33:39] | So, are you ready… | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:33:42] | For the final question? | 最后一题 |
[1:33:45] | For 20 million rupees. | 冲击两千万卢比 |
[1:33:52] | No. | 还没 |
[1:33:54] | But maybe it’s written, no? | 但是也许是命中注定的 不是吗 |
[1:33:58] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[1:34:01] | Okay, the final question on who wants to be a- | 好吧 最后一题 谁想 |
[1:34:09] | What a show, ladies and gentlemen. | 多精彩的节目 女士们先生们 |
[1:34:13] | What a show! Join us tomorrow night to see… | 多精彩的节目 请明晚继续关注 |
[1:34:17] | If Jamal Malik has made the biggest mistake of his life… | 看贾迈尔·马力克是否会犯人生中最大的错误 |
[1:34:19] | Or just won the biggest prize in the history of indian television. | 还是赢得印度电视史上最大奖金 |
[1:34:23] | -This way. -Yeah. let’s just | -这边走 -让我们单独代会 |
[1:34:29] | Come, Jamal. | 来吧 贾迈尔 |
[1:34:33] | Great show. | 精彩的节目 |
[1:34:38] | See you tomorrow, okay? Be on time. | 明天见 别迟到 |
[1:34:40] | -Yeah. -Bye. | -好的 -再见 |
[1:34:47] | Careful. | 小心 |
[1:34:50] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[1:34:59] | -He’s a cheat. -How do you know he’s cheating? | -他作弊 -你怎么知道他作弊 |
[1:35:05] | Bloody village boy. | 那个乡下佬 |
[1:35:07] | I fed him the wrong answer, and that little shit got it right. | 我故意告诉他错误答案 而他却选对了 |
[1:35:10] | You gave him an answer? | 你给他答案 |
[1:35:12] | Not exactly. | 确切的说 没有 |
[1:35:15] | But how does it matter? It’s- it’s my show. | 但是有又怎样 这是我的节目 |
[1:35:19] | It’s my fucking show! | 是我的节目 |
[1:35:32] | It is bizarrely plausible. | 似乎有些荒诞 难以相信 |
[1:35:37] | -And yet -Because I’m a slumdog, a chai wallah… | -然而 -难道就因为我是个贫民 一个倒茶的 |
[1:35:42] | -I’m a liar, right? -Most of you are. | -我就是骗子吗 -你确实是穷人 |
[1:35:45] | But you are not a liar, Mr. Malik. that’s for sure. | 但你不是骗子 马力克先生 我肯定 |
[1:35:49] | You’re too truthful. | 你真的很诚实 |
[1:35:54] | We’re done. | 我们没什么好谈的了 |
[1:36:00] | I don’t know where they’ve taken her. | 我不知道他们把她带到哪去了 |
[1:36:08] | Latika. | 拉缇卡 |
[1:36:18] | I went on the show… | 我去参加节目 |
[1:36:20] | Because I thought she’d be watching. | 是因为我觉得她会看 |
[1:36:36] | Did Jamal Malik… | 来自孟买贫民窟的 |
[1:36:38] | An uneducated 18-year-old boy from the slums of mumbai… | 18岁文盲少年贾迈尔·马力克 |
[1:36:42] | Win one crore by fair means or foul play? | 到底是不是光明正大的赢得了一千万呢 |
[1:36:46] | In the crowd around me, there is an even bigger question. | 而我周围的人 却有着更大的疑惑 |
[1:36:49] | Will he be back tonight to play for another 20 million rupees? | 今晚他会不会回来 去冲击两千万卢比 |
[1:36:53] | Jamal Malik- | 贾迈尔·马力克 |
[1:37:29] | Hey, you, come here. give me a kiss. | 你 过来亲我一下 |
[1:37:31] | -Come here. -You want it? | -过来 -你想要吗 |
[1:37:33] | Yeah, I want it. Come on, girls! | 是的 想要 来吧 姑娘们 |
[1:37:43] | Yes i couldn’t hear a thing in there | 是的 我听不清你说什么 |
[1:37:46] | You’ve got to get us back into town | 你打算接我们回城里 |
[1:37:55] | And if there wasn’t enough drama in a contestant… | 贾迈尔·马力克已经闯到了最后一关 |
[1:37:57] | Reaching the final question, Jamal Malik… | 更戏剧化的是 |
[1:38:00] | Was last night arrested… | 他昨晚由于涉嫌作弊 |
[1:38:03] | – On suspicion of fraud. -That guy- | -而被捕 -那小子 |
[1:38:06] | He will never give up. | 从不会放弃 |
[1:38:09] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[1:38:13] | Crazy chutiye. | 疯狂的家伙 |
[1:38:23] | -Go. -But | -走吧 -但是 |
[1:38:26] | Just drive. | 只管开车走 |
[1:38:28] | There won’t be another chance. | 不会再有机会了 |
[1:38:36] | He will kill you. | 他会杀了你的 |
[1:38:42] | I’ll take care of him. | 我来应付他 |
[1:38:47] | Salim. | 萨利姆 |
[1:38:49] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:38:56] | You have to. | 你必须走 |
[1:39:05] | For god’s sake, hold on to this. | 看在上帝的份上 拿着这个 |
[1:39:11] | And for what I’ve done, please forgive me. | 请你原谅我所做的一切 |
[1:39:27] | Have a good life. | 祝你幸福 |
[1:40:00] | You’re back on the show. | 你可以回去参加节目了 |
[1:40:32] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[1:40:34] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[1:40:52] | Jamal? The millionaire? | 贾迈尔 百万富翁 贾迈尔吗 |
[1:40:55] | The multi-millionaire? The one with all the cash? | 你是赢得百万奖金那个人吗 |
[1:41:00] | You’re lucky. | 你真走运 |
[1:41:03] | Go son, go with my blessing and win it all | 去吧孩子 去赢得一切吧 我祝福你 |
[1:41:08] | We love you Jamal. | 我们爱你贾迈尔 |
[1:41:12] | The nation is gripped with millionaire fever tonight… | 今晚人们将为百万富翁疯狂 |
[1:41:15] | As Jamal Malik, an uneducated young man | 因为贾迈尔·马力克 一个来自 |
[1:41:17] | from the juhu slum in mumbai… | 孟买贫民窟的文盲青年 |
[1:41:21] | Won a staggering 10 million rupees… | 在谁想成为百万富翁节目中 |
[1:41:23] | On the television show who wants to be a millionaire? | 赢得了惊人的一千万卢比 |
[1:41:26] | An estimated 90 million people will tune in tonight… | 据估计今晚会有九千万人 |
[1:41:30] | To see if he can go one stage further and win… | 关注他是否能够 更进一步赢得 |
[1:41:33] | An unthinkable 20 million rupees. | 不可思议的两千万卢比 |
[1:41:37] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[1:42:00] | Where is everyone? Get back in here. | 人们都去哪了 回来 |
[1:42:03] | Get back to work. now. | 快回来工作 |
[1:42:08] | Chai wallah? | 那个倒茶的 |
[1:42:31] | Welcome back to who wants to be a millionaire? | 欢迎回到 谁想成为百万富翁 |
[1:42:37] | I can safely say that tonight… | 我可以很有把握的说 今晚 |
[1:42:39] | Is the biggest night of both our lives. | 将是我们一生中最重要的一夜 |
[1:42:42] | Jamal Malik, the call center worker from mumbai… | 贾迈尔·马力克 来自孟买的电话中心员工 |
[1:42:45] | Has already won a cool 10 million. | 已经赢得了一千万 |
[1:42:48] | He can walk away with that in his pocket… | 他会现在退出 带走那一千万 |
[1:42:50] | Or make the biggest gamble in television history… | 还是会冒着电视史上最大的风险 |
[1:42:53] | And go for the final question… | 去冲击最后一个问题 |
[1:42:55] | And a staggering 20 million rupees. | 赢得两千万卢比 |
[1:43:01] | Are you ready for that question? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:43:05] | – Yes. – Jamal! | -准备好了 -贾迈尔 |
[1:43:21] | Big reader, are you, Jamal? | 平时读书多吗 贾迈尔 |
[1:43:24] | I can read. | 我识字 |
[1:43:27] | Lucky. | 祝你好运 |
[1:43:31] | In Alexander Dumas’s book… | 在大仲马的小说 |
[1:43:34] | The Three Musketeers… | 三个火枪手 中 |
[1:43:37] | Two of the musketeers are called Athos and Porthos. | 有两位火枪手名为 安多斯和普多斯 |
[1:43:42] | What was the name of the third musketeer? | 请问第三位火枪手叫什么名字 |
[1:43:48] | “A,”Aramis, “B,”Cardinal richelieu… | A 阿米斯 B 黎胥留 |
[1:43:53] | “C,” D’artagnan… | C 达塔楠 |
[1:43:57] | Or “D,” Planchet? | 还是 D 布朗舍 |
[1:43:59] | Athos! | 安多斯 |
[1:44:04] | She could be the third musketeer | 她可能是第三个火枪手 |
[1:44:06] | Final question for 20 million rupees, and he’s smiling. | 最后一关 两千万卢比 他在笑 |
[1:44:10] | I guess you know the answer. | 我猜你知道答案 |
[1:44:12] | Do you believe it? I don’t. | 我不知道 你相信吗 |
[1:44:15] | You don’t? | 你不知道 |
[1:44:20] | So you take the 10 million and walk? | 这么说 你要拿着那一千万离开了 |
[1:44:24] | No. | 不 |
[1:44:26] | I’ll play. | 我继续闯关 |
[1:44:30] | Let me remind you, Jamal. | 我要提醒你 贾迈尔 |
[1:44:33] | If you get the answer wrong… | 如果你回答错了 |
[1:44:36] | You lose everything. | 你会失去一切 |
[1:44:38] | Ten million rupees, Jamal. | 一千万卢比啊 贾迈尔 |
[1:44:43] | It’s a fortune. | 一笔巨大的财富 |
[1:44:47] | I’d like to phone a friend. | 我选择打电话求助 |
[1:44:51] | We’re going to the wire. | 我们连线 |
[1:44:53] | The final lifeline. | 最后的求助 |
[1:44:56] | Here we go. | 我们开始 |
[1:45:03] | It’s ringing. | 响了 |
[1:45:12] | Who is it? | 你打给谁的 |
[1:45:15] | It’s my brother’s number, but- | 是我哥哥的号码 但 |
[1:45:18] | The kind of brother who’d go for a walk… | 是不是那种拿两千万卢比的问题 |
[1:45:22] | On a 20 million rupee question? | 不当回事的哥哥 |
[1:45:25] | It’s the only number I know. | 我就知道这一个电话号码 |
[1:45:55] | You are on your own, Jamal. | 你还是靠自己吧 贾迈尔 |
[1:46:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:46:07] | Hello, Jamal? | 你好 贾迈尔 |
[1:46:09] | I’m guessing that isn’t your brother. | 我猜这可不是你哥哥 |
[1:46:14] | This is? | 请问你是 |
[1:46:16] | My name is latika. | 我叫拉缇卡 |
[1:46:19] | Okay, Latika. you want to hear the question one more time? | 好的 拉缇卡 你还需要再听一遍问题吗 |
[1:46:22] | And let’s be clear about this. | 我再重申一遍 |
[1:46:25] | Twenty million rupees ride on your answer | 这两千万卢比全看你的答案了 |
[1:46:27] | You have 30 seconds. | 你有30秒的时间 |
[1:46:29] | – Latika! – Jamal… | -拉缇卡 -贾迈尔 |
[1:46:31] | – Please read out the question… – Salim! | -现在 请告诉 -萨利姆 |
[1:46:33] | To Latika now. | 拉缇卡 问题是什么 |
[1:46:38] | Is that really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[1:46:40] | -Yes. -The question, Jamal. the question. | -是的 -问题 贾迈尔 问题 |
[1:46:43] | In Alexander Dumas’s book, the three musketeers… | 在大仲马的小说 三个火枪手 中 |
[1:46:47] | Two of the musketeers are called Athos and Porthos. | 两名火枪手的名字是 安多斯和普多斯 |
[1:46:50] | What was the name of the third musketeer? | 第三位火枪手的名字叫什么 |
[1:46:52] | Was it “A,”Aramis, “B,”Cardinal richelieu… | 是选 A 阿米斯 B 黎塞留 |
[1:46:56] | “C,” D’artagnan, “D,” Planchet? | C 达塔楠 还是 D 布朗舍 |
[1:46:59] | – Fifteen seconds. – Where are you? | -15秒 -你在哪 |
[1:47:02] | I’m safe. | 我很安全 |
[1:47:04] | Ten seconds. Latika, what do you think? | 10秒 拉缇卡 你知道答案吗 |
[1:47:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:47:16] | I’ve never known. | 从不知道 |
[1:47:18] | Jamal- | 贾迈尔 |
[1:47:30] | You really are on your own now, Jamal. | 现在只能靠自己了 贾迈尔 |
[1:47:34] | Your final answer for 20 million rupees. | 你为这两千万卢比准备的答案是 |
[1:47:51] | A “A.” | |
[1:47:55] | “A,” Because? | A 为什么是A |
[1:47:58] | Just… because. | 只是因为 |
[1:48:01] | Hey, Salim! | 萨利姆 |
[1:48:05] | Final answer? | 确定是最终答案吗 |
[1:48:10] | Yes. final answer- “A,” Aramis. | 确定 最终答案 A 阿米斯 |
[1:48:16] | Computer-ji, “A”lock kiya-jaye. | 电脑 锁定选项A |
[1:48:21] | Salim! | 萨利姆 |
[1:48:25] | Salim! | 萨利姆 |
[1:48:27] | Jamal Malik. | 贾迈尔·马力克 |
[1:48:29] | Call center assistant from mumbai. | 来自孟买电话中心的助理 |
[1:48:31] | Chai wallah. | 倒茶小子 |
[1:48:34] | For two crore- | 冲击两千万 |
[1:48:36] | Twenty million rupees. | 卢比的问题是 |
[1:48:38] | You were asked who the third musketeer was- | 在大仲马的小说 三个火枪手 中 |
[1:48:42] | In the novel by Alexander Dumas. | 第三个火枪手的名字 |
[1:48:45] | You answered “A”… | 你的答案是 A |
[1:48:47] | Aramis… | 阿米斯 |
[1:48:50] | Which is… | 我不得不告诉你 |
[1:48:52] | I have to tell you… | 这个答案是 |
[1:48:54] | The right answer! | 正确的 |
[1:49:22] | Jamal Malik! | 贾迈尔·马力克 |
[1:49:25] | Double crorepati! | 两千万卢比 |
[1:49:30] | God is great. | 上帝是伟大的 |
[1:49:36] | What a night! | 多么美妙的夜晚 |
[1:49:38] | What a night! | 多么美妙的夜晚 |
[1:49:51] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们 先生们 |
[1:49:55] | We are present here… | 我们在这里 |
[1:49:57] | To create… history! | 创造了历史 |
[1:50:01] | Well done! | 干的漂亮 |
[1:52:11] | I knew you’d be watching. | 我知道你一定会看的 |
[1:52:15] | I thought we’d meet again only in death. | 我还以为我们只能在死后相聚了 |
[1:53:03] | This is our destiny. | 这是我们的宿命 |
[1:53:08] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[1:53:19] | D: It’s written. | 命中注定 |
[2:00:06] | They can’t touch me | 他们碰不到我 |
[2:00:08] | We break off, run so fast they can’t even catch me | 我们迅速逃走 他们抓不到我 |
[2:00:22] | Been that gypsy touch me | 那些吉普赛人碰到我 |
[2:00:24] | I show you tricks with my sticks that quickly | 我用我的手棒为你变魔术 |
[2:00:27] | one day I wanna be a star | 将来我想成为明星 |
[2:00:29] | so I get to hang in a bar | 所以我总是带着手棒 |
[2:00:31] | I’ll go to vegas if they pay us | 如果有人买单 我也会去维加斯 |
[2:00:33] | just to forget my scars | 抚慰伤痕 |