英文名称:Sleeping Giant
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:46] | Holy fuck. | 操他妈的 |
[01:49] | holy shit… | 我操 |
[01:54] | I don’t trust you! | 我不相信你 |
[01:56] | Oh fuck! | 操 |
[01:58] | – I hit it! I hit it! – Keep going! | -撞到了 磕了一下 -继续啊你 |
[02:04] | Yeah I can’t even remember. | 我都想不起来了 |
[02:06] | – First I had math… failed. – Failed. | -一开始是数学 挂了 -挂了 |
[02:09] | Second I had… student success! | 后来是 学业指导课 |
[02:12] | I got two credits in that class, asshole. | 那门课我拿了两个学分 傻逼 |
[02:16] | Yeah but it’s student success. | 只不过是学业指导课 |
[02:19] | Congratulations, | 恭喜你啊 |
[02:20] | you had to fail a class the year before to even get into that. | 前一年得先挂一门课才能上学业指导课 |
[02:24] | How do you fail summer school? | 你怎么连暑期课都会挂 |
[02:25] | You failed so we’re gonna send you to school to fail you again? | 你挂了所以又让你去 好让你再挂一回 |
[02:28] | – Yeah. – That’s a horrible idea. | -没错 -太烂了这做法 |
[02:30] | – Have to be at school for… – Just bringing down my confidence. | -必须待在学校 -让我都没自信了 |
[02:33] | You ever get a friend request | 你有没有收到过 |
[02:34] | like they live in a different country? | 其它国家的人发来的好友申请 |
[02:36] | Yeah you’re like, how do I know you? | 你就像在说 我认识你吗 |
[02:38] | How did you even find me on Facebook? | 你怎么在脸书上找到我的 |
[02:40] | I’ve never tried to add some Mexican person. | 我从没有加过墨西哥人 |
[02:43] | They always add me so I just say YOLO. | 他们总加我 我就说’人生不会重来’ |
[02:46] | YOLO. So you add them up? | 人生不会重来 所以你就同意了吗 |
[02:48] | I add some Mexicans. | 我加了几个墨西哥人 |
[02:49] | It’s like “Oh yay this 50-year-old pedophile | 都是些五十多岁的老恋童癖 |
[02:52] | wants to whack off to my profile picture!” | 想拿着我的头像撸管 |
[02:54] | “Add! Accept!” | ‘添加好友 接受’ |
[02:56] | Maybe he can send me some awesome Mexican stuff. | 也许他能给我发点牛逼的墨西哥玩意儿 |
[02:59] | Some awesome Mexican stuff… | 牛逼的墨西哥玩意儿 |
[03:02] | He’ll send you his taco. | 把他的肉棒发给你 |
[03:33] | – Fucking hurt! – No doubt. | -妈的好痛 -肯定的 |
[03:38] | – Ugh… – Alright you ready? | -痛 -你准备好了吗 |
[03:40] | – I don’t know. – Come on. | -我不知道 -来吧 |
[03:42] | – You’re probably way stronger than me. – He just did it. | -你可能比我健壮多了 -他都打了 |
[03:45] | You’re way stronger than him… | 你比他健壮多了 |
[03:47] | as you can see. | 你自己也看到的 |
[03:49] | – Just do it. – Ok. | -来吧 -好吧 |
[03:57] | Get up! | 起来 |
[04:00] | – That’s my boy. – Need help? | -这才像话 -要帮忙吗 |
[04:05] | Thwart! Let’s go again. | 锁住了 再来一次 |
[04:07] | No. No. | 不了不了 |
[04:09] | If you won’t fight him, fight me. | 如果你不跟他打 就跟我打 |
[04:13] | – He’s bigger than you, you’re bigger than me. – That is true. | -他比你壮 你比我壮 -没错 |
[04:16] | So you have the unfair advantage there. | 所以现在你有体格优势 |
[04:19] | – Alright. – Shake hands. Let’s do this. | -好吧 -握手 开始 |
[04:26] | – You good man? – He’s good. | -还好吗 兄弟 -没事 |
[04:29] | Doesn’t look too good. | 看起来不太好 |
[04:31] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[04:32] | Who cares? Like it’s a rock, man. Stop being a pussy. | 谁在乎啊 不过是块石头 别娘炮了 |
[04:36] | – Need help up? – How much blood is there? | -要帮忙吗 -出了多少血 |
[04:38] | Not much, you’re completely fine. | 不多 你没事的 |
[04:40] | – Keep going man. – No. | -继续吧兄弟 -不 |
[04:42] | I just need you to walk me home. | 你得送我回家 |
[04:47] | – You need your sister to walk you home eh? – I guess so. | -小妹妹得有人送回家是吧 -是啊 |
[04:50] | I guess so. Have fun with that. | 是啊 祝你开心哈 |
[04:54] | You’re OK. | 你没事的 |
[05:01] | I’m kind of dizzy. | 我有点头晕 |
[05:03] | Adam, what happened? | 亚当 发生什么事了 |
[05:08] | He kind of got… hurt when he fell off his bike. | 他有点 受伤了 从自行车上摔下了 |
[05:11] | Oh honey… | 亲爱的 |
[05:13] | that looks so sore. | 看起来好痛哦 |
[05:16] | Where was your helmet? | 你的头盔呢 |
[05:17] | – That’s what I was saying. – Oh dear… | -我也这么问了 -亲爱的 |
[05:21] | That’s a Darwin prize here. | 你是想获世界作死大奖吗 |
[05:22] | How can you not wear a helmet? | 你怎么能不戴头盔呢 |
[05:25] | I was like making one of those really quick things | 我就是骑很短一段 |
[05:27] | where you just don’t need to put it on. | 根本不用戴头盔 |
[05:29] | Yeah I do that in a car a lot too. | 是嘛 我也经常这么开车 |
[05:33] | I’ll be driving alone and I don’t have the roof on | 我一个人开车 天窗也不关 |
[05:35] | and I’m not wearing a seatbelt. | 安全带也没扣 |
[05:36] | Sometimes I don’t even put the engine in I just go. | 有时候我连发动机都不发动 直接开 |
[05:42] | So, do you live up here? | 你住在附近吗 |
[05:45] | Uh no I’m actually just visiting for the summer. | 不 我只是来过暑假的 |
[05:47] | – You come up every summer? – No it’s my first summer. | -你每年暑假都来吗 -不 第一次 |
[05:50] | – Oh. – Yeah I’m visiting my grandma and my cousin. | -这样啊 -我来看祖母和表弟的 |
[05:53] | Oh great yeah. We come up every summer. | 不错 我们每年夏天都来 |
[05:55] | This is the first time that we’ve uh… | 今年是我们第一次 那个 |
[05:58] | Well we own this place now which is kinda nice. | 现在我们买下了这个房子 还挺不错 |
[06:03] | Actually on the package of Ritz crackers there’s instructions | 其实乐之饼干的包装上有 |
[06:05] | on how to make a Ritz cracker apple pie. | 做乐之饼干苹果派的菜谱 |
[06:07] | There’s no apples in it. | 但里面都没有苹果 |
[06:10] | – Soggy crackers, cut in half. – Ew! | -就直接把饼干浸湿切成两半 -恶心 |
[06:13] | – Why didn’t they just call it a Ritz cracker pie? – Exactly. | -为什么不直接叫乐之饼干派 -是啊 |
[06:16] | That’s what I was about to say. | 我也想说这个 |
[06:18] | Why didn’t they call it pecan pie? | 为什么不叫山核桃派 |
[06:20] | – Why didn’t they call it watermelon pie? – Write a letter! | -为什么不叫西瓜派 -写信问他们去 |
[06:22] | Why are you asking me? I don’t know! | 问我干嘛 我又不知道 |
[06:25] | Riley, what’s your favourite kind of pie? | 莱利 你最喜欢什么口味的派 |
[06:27] | Ritz cracker apple. | 乐之饼干苹果派 |
[06:39] | What are you doing? You don’t turn around | 你在干嘛 你不能就那样 |
[06:41] | and destroy your homework like that. – It’s stupid. | -把你的作业给烧掉 -这太蠢了 |
[06:45] | Well I don’t care if it’s stupid or not, you gotta get it done. | 我不管作业蠢不蠢 你都得做完 |
[06:49] | Let me borrow that. | 让我保管吧 |
[06:52] | It’s because of our teacher. | 都怪我们的老师 |
[06:54] | I don’t think it’s the teacher’s fault, I think it is your fault. | 我不觉得是老师的错 应该是你的错 |
[06:58] | – I didn’t do anything. – Exactly. | -我什么都没做 -这就是问题关键 |
[07:02] | – Why do you think you failed? – I did work. | -你以为你怎么挂科的 -我作业做了 |
[07:06] | I didn’t do anything wrong that’s what I mean. | 我没做错事 我是这个意思 |
[07:12] | Like how did you pass? You’re a retard. | 你是怎么过的 你是个智障 |
[07:15] | – I guess I’m not. – That angers me. | -看来我不是咯 -我好气啊 |
[07:18] | You failed twice. Not even once, ‘twice’. | 你挂了两次了 不是一次 是两次 |
[07:22] | Well if you wanna sit here and keep being bored | 如果你想一直坐在这无聊 |
[07:26] | keep talking. Keep chirping. You wanna go outside? | 那就接着说吧 接着哔哔 想出去吗 |
[07:29] | You wanna go do something like you want? | 想干点自己想干的事吗 |
[07:31] | Is that what you wanna do? | 还是就想坐在这 |
[07:32] | Then shut up and let me work. I gotta concentrate. | 那你就闭嘴让我做题 我得集中精神 |
[07:35] | I gotta do something. Actually finish maybe. Ugh. | 我得写点作业 说不定还能做完 |
[07:40] | Yeah ’cause that’s gonna happen. | 说得好像你能做得完一样 |
[07:44] | This is ridiculous. | 太滑稽了 |
[07:46] | Kind of like your grades. | 跟你的成绩一样滑稽 |
[07:50] | Fuck you man! | 操你妈逼 |
[07:52] | Hey hey! | 喂喂 |
[07:53] | – Not in front of your grandmother. – Alright. | -在奶奶面前注意言辞 -好吧 |
[08:14] | – Fuck. – You wanna count it down? | -我操 -要倒数吗 |
[08:18] | Three, | 三 |
[08:20] | two… | 二 |
[08:22] | one. | 一 |
[08:31] | – Yeah that hurt a little eh? – Just a bit. | -有点疼吧 -稍微有一点 |
[08:33] | – Just a teensy weensy. – So what next? | -只有一点点 -下面干嘛 |
[08:58] | Oh shit! | 妈的 |
[08:59] | Hurry up, he’s coming! | 快点 他来了 |
[09:01] | Fuck you man! | 操你妈的 |
[09:05] | – One egg left. – Don’t waste it on these people’s house. | -还剩一个蛋 -不要浪费在这些人这 |
[09:09] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:11] | They’re nice man, don’t egg their house. | 他们人不错 不要往他们家砸鸡蛋 |
[09:13] | So? You know how many people we’ve egged that were probably nice? | 那又怎样 我们对多少好人家都扔过蛋 |
[09:17] | Yeah but I like these people. | 是啊 但是我喜欢这家人 |
[09:21] | – I don’t. – No kid, give me the fucking egg. | -我不喜欢 -别闹 把蛋给我 |
[09:27] | Fucking idiot. Get the fuck out of here. | 傻逼啊你 快走吧 |
[09:29] | Dumbass! | 蠢货 |
[09:38] | – Hey Mr. Hudson. – Hey Riley. What’s going on? | -哈德森先生你好 -莱利 你好吗 |
[09:41] | Not much, how about you? | 挺好的 你呢 |
[09:44] | Cleaning. | 我在擦窗户 |
[09:45] | – You need a hand? – No no I’m good thanks. | -要帮忙吗 -不用了谢谢 |
[09:48] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
[09:49] | – Uh is Adam around? – Yeah he’s here. | -亚当在吗 -在 他在这 |
[09:51] | We’re just going out in the boat in a little while. | 我们一会要出去划船 |
[09:53] | You interested in coming? | 你想一起来吗 |
[09:56] | I would but I kind of already got plans with somebody. | 我很想 但是我和别人有约了 |
[09:58] | Oh yeah? That’s too bad. It’s only like an hour. | 是吗 太遗憾了 就一小时左右 |
[10:02] | I’m sure Adam would like if you came. | 你来的话亚当一定会很高兴的 |
[10:07] | – Yeah… – Come. | -是啊 -来吧 |
[10:11] | – Yeah I guess so. – Great! | -那好吧 -太棒了 |
[10:12] | – What’s an hour? – Yeah OK. Adam’s just out back. | -一小时吗 -对 亚当在后院里 |
[10:15] | I’ll see you in five? | 五分钟后见吧 |
[10:16] | – Yeah sure. – Good. | -好的 -很好 |
[10:50] | – What’s this place called again? – This is Caribou Island. | -这里叫什么来着 -卡里布岛 |
[10:54] | – How many people live on it? – Uninhabited. | -有多少人住 -没人 |
[10:57] | Oh nice. It’s like Jurassic Park or something. | 不错 就像侏罗纪公园里面的 |
[11:00] | They filmed it here. | 就是在这拍的 |
[11:01] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -骗你的 |
[11:04] | This right here is Todd’s Cliff. | 这里就是托德悬崖 |
[11:07] | How high is this cliff? | 这悬崖多高 |
[11:10] | Over a hundred feet. | 超过30米 |
[11:12] | Can you jump? | 你敢跳吗 |
[11:14] | You’ll win a Darwin Award first prize if you do. | 那你就能得世界作死大奖了 |
[11:25] | Riley you wanna drive? | 莱利 你想开船吗 |
[11:26] | – Uh sure. – Come on up here. | -好啊 -到前面来 |
[11:29] | – Just steer it straight. – Ok. | -直着开就行 -好的 |
[11:51] | Is this place really inhabited? | 这里真的有人住吗 |
[11:53] | – Uninhabited. – Uninhabited. | -没人住 -没人住 |
[11:58] | Look at that. | 快看 |
[12:01] | The really cool thing is, | 这里最美妙之处在于 |
[12:03] | – it’s all green but there’s so many variations of green. – Yeah. | -都是绿色 却绿得不一样 -是啊 |
[12:07] | It’s pretty cool. | 挺厉害的 |
[12:09] | It’s totally different from when I was young. | 我年轻时这里完全不同 |
[12:11] | Yeah I guess when you were young | 是啊 我猜在你年轻时 |
[12:13] | – dinosaurs were still roaming the land eh? – Yeah. | -这里还有恐龙到处跑吧 -是啊 |
[12:16] | Yeah Dad, did you cry when the dinosaurs died? | 爸爸 恐龙死的时候你哭了吗 |
[12:20] | “Did you cry when the dinosaurs died?” | 恐龙死的时候你哭了吗 |
[13:07] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:54] | Can you do this? Just your fingertips. | 你能这样吗 只用指尖 |
[13:57] | Can’t do it. | 我不能 |
[13:58] | I can… | 我能 |
[14:01] | – … do that. – Roll your tongue? | -这样 -卷舌头吗 |
[14:04] | Can you do this? | 你能这样吗 |
[14:05] | – Isn’t that called the shocker? – Come on can you do this? | -这手势不是骂人的吗 -试试你能吗 |
[14:10] | – That’s it? – Not bad. | -就这样吗 -不错嘛 |
[14:12] | Can you do this? | 你能做这样个 |
[14:15] | – Just your fingertips. – I was just showing him that one. | -用手指尖 -我刚给他展示过 |
[14:19] | Riley, I’m your father! | 莱利 我是你爸爸 |
[14:22] | Sorry Adam. Check this out. | 抱歉亚当 看看这个 |
[14:27] | That’s the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen. | 我从没见过这么丑的东西 |
[14:32] | Could I have one of those? | 我能来一瓶吗 |
[14:35] | Aw come on. | 拜托 |
[14:37] | – It’s not like anybody’s gonna see. – That’s not the point. | -又没人会看见 -那不是重点 |
[14:39] | It’s an inh… | 那是个有 |
[14:40] | remember it’s an inhabited island. | 记住那是个有人住的岛 |
[14:42] | -Uninhabited. -Uninhabited. | -没人住 -没人住 |
[14:45] | Adam what do you think? You want a beer? | 亚当 你想什么呢 来点啤酒吗 |
[14:48] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[14:55] | To Adam’s first beer. | 敬亚当的第一杯酒 |
[14:57] | – It’s your first beer right? – Yeah. | -这是你第一次喝啤酒吧 -是啊 |
[14:58] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[15:00] | Don’t tell your mom OK? | 别跟你妈说 行吗 |
[15:05] | Come on take a sip. | 拜托 喝一大口 |
[15:08] | You ditched me for them. | 你为了他们放了我的鸽子 |
[15:11] | Wouldn’t really call it ditching I just… | 其实不能算放鸽子吧 我就是 |
[15:13] | What do you mean you wouldn’t call it ditching? | 什么叫不能算放鸽子 |
[15:15] | We had plans and you left. | 我们都计划好了 然后你就走了 |
[15:17] | I was sitting around waiting all day fuck. | 我他妈坐在那傻等了一整天 |
[15:20] | You didn’t show up. I had absolutely nothing to do. | 你不来 我什么事都没得做 |
[15:23] | – Shoulda went out and did something. – Well… | -你应该出去干点什么 -是啊 |
[15:26] | I was expecting someone. | 我一直在等一个人 |
[15:44] | You got it! | 你做到了 |
[15:57] | – I can do this myself. – It’s OK just hang in there. | -我可以自己弄 -就在这抹一点 |
[16:01] | On your mark get set go! | 各就各位 开始 |
[16:06] | Pick it up! Pick it up! | 快捡起来 快捡起来 |
[16:08] | Go Billy go! Woo! | 冲 比利 上啊 |
[16:19] | That’s your race. Wheelbarrow 11 to 15. | 那是你的比赛 小推车11到15岁组的 |
[16:23] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:25] | I don’t know. There’s nobody here to do it with. | 不知道 这没人和我一起比的 |
[16:27] | There’s lots of kids here. | 这有不少孩子呢 |
[16:30] | – Want me to ask somebody for you? – No. | -想让我给你找个伴吗 -别了 |
[16:33] | Dad don’t you think he should be in this race? | 孩他爸你不觉得他应该参与进去吗 |
[16:36] | Yeah you gotta get out there buddy. | 当然 你得过去玩的 |
[16:39] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[16:41] | I’m ok. | 应该可以吧 |
[18:06] | Where’s your belt? | 你的裤腰带呢 |
[18:42] | – Wanna fight? – No. | -你是想打架吗 -不 |
[18:45] | – Do you wanna lose? – Wanna fight? | -你想输吗 -想打架吗 |
[18:47] | No! | 才不 |
[18:54] | That wasn’t even me! | 那不是我会干的事儿 |
[18:55] | Yes it was! | 你当然干得出来 |
[19:02] | Do you think you’ll ever get married? | 你觉得你会结婚吗 |
[19:05] | Probably. | 或许吧 |
[19:07] | Don’t want to be lonely. | 我不想孑然一身 |
[19:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:12] | I wanna do stuff first. | 我想先闯出一番事业 |
[19:14] | – Then I’ll get married. – Yeah. | -然后才会结婚 -嗯 |
[19:16] | I’ll probably get married when I’m like… | 我觉得我大概会在 |
[19:19] | twenty… | 二十 |
[19:21] | seven… ish. | 七岁的时候结婚 |
[19:24] | – Twenty-seven? – Twenty-seven twenty-eight. | -二十七 -二十七二十八的样子 |
[19:28] | I don’t know. I can hardly say right now. | 我不知道 这事现在很难说 |
[19:32] | Allright, but if I’m still… | 但是如果我三十到三十五 |
[19:34] | single at like thirty mid-thirties | 还是单身的话 |
[19:38] | then that’s bad. | 那可就太可悲了 |
[19:42] | OK ready? | 准备好没 |
[19:49] | It’s a ball. | 那就是个球 |
[19:50] | It’s more scared of you than you are of it. | 比起你怕它 它更怕你 |
[19:57] | I think Taylor’s changed quite a bit | 我觉得泰勒在夏天变了不少 |
[19:59] | this season what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[20:01] | She looks kind of new and improved, huh? | 她看起来好像成熟了不少 |
[20:04] | – I don’t know. – Really? | -我不知道 -真的吗 |
[20:09] | Excellent catch. | 接的漂亮 |
[20:12] | You know, at your age | 你也知道 你们这个年纪 |
[20:15] | this is the year for you. | 这正是属于你们的岁月 |
[20:18] | Don’t do what I did. | 别做那些我做过的事啊 |
[20:20] | You’re at that age you gotta have fun. She’s cute. | 在这个年纪你应该找点乐子 她很可爱 |
[20:24] | – Yeah but we’re just friends. – She’s cute. | -是 但我们只是朋友 -她挺甜的 |
[20:30] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[20:34] | Yeah I don’t mind an Easter bunny coming in | 我可不介意复活节兔子过来看一看 |
[20:36] | and leaving me chocolate. | 然后给我留点巧克力 |
[20:36] | You’d rather a bunny | 你竟然想让兔子 |
[20:39] | just snooping around your house | 在你家里乱窜 |
[20:41] | shitting out chocolate everywhere? | 还到处拉巧克力 |
[20:43] | You’re just like “Oh look at this a goody!” | 然后你就 看看这些美味 |
[20:45] | Can’t beat it! | 简直受不了你 |
[20:47] | You know every time you touch yourself | 当你每次抚慰你的小弟弟的时候 |
[20:49] | an angel loses its wings. | 就跟个没了翅膀的天使一样 |
[20:53] | I’m touching myself right now. | 我现在就在摸我自己呐 |
[20:55] | I don’t think that’s what he meant. | 我觉得他可不是那个意思 |
[20:59] | No man you gotta go home | 拜托老弟 就是你回家之后 |
[21:02] | turn lights off you know | 关上灯 |
[21:04] | make sure your mom’s sleeping or something | 确认你妈睡着了或者什么时候 |
[21:06] | maybe get her to cook you a meal so she’s occupied | 或者是在她忙着给你做饭的时候 |
[21:10] | go into your room turn a movie on | 你进自己的屋打开小电影 |
[21:11] | start slowly working your way down you know. | 然后就开始搞起 |
[21:14] | – He didn’t get it. – I got it! | -他还不懂 -我懂的啦 |
[21:17] | I would’ve gotten it when I was like nine. | 我九岁的时候就已经搞起了好吧 |
[21:19] | He’s a youngin’. | 他可真是年少有为啊 |
[21:22] | It’s all good. | 还行 |
[21:30] | Holy fuck! Holy fuck! | 诶呦我操 诶呦我操他妈的 |
[21:33] | Oh, holy shit! | 诶呦 我屌你妈的 |
[22:00] | Man! | 哥们 |
[22:03] | It’s fucking toasty. | 跟他妈烤炉一样热 |
[22:05] | How much longer until we get there you think? | 你觉得我们到那得花多长时间 |
[22:09] | pretty soon. | 快到了吧 |
[22:10] | It’s worth the wait though don’t worry. | 花这么长时间肯定是值得的 |
[22:12] | – Hopefully. – He’s a fucking legend man, | -但愿如此 -他可是个牛逼的奇人 |
[22:15] | it’s worth it either way. | 不管怎么说都值了 |
[22:22] | One second! Who is it? | 等一下 是谁啊 |
[22:24] | – Nate. – Nate! | -内特 -内特 |
[22:26] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[22:26] | – What’s up buddy? – How are you? | -怎么了 兄弟 -最近还行不 |
[22:29] | – What’s going on brother? – How you doing? | -兄弟 怎么了 -你好吗 |
[22:30] | Come on in. Gentlemen. | 快进来坐 老铁们 |
[22:32] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[22:37] | You still got a pretty sick crib. | 你还在这蜗居着呢 |
[22:39] | Soon as I get my own house this is | 等我有了自己的房子 |
[22:41] | exactly what it’s gonna be like. | 我也要这么设计 |
[22:43] | So I assume you guys are here for a little business? | 我猜你们来这是谈点小生意的吧 |
[22:45] | Yeah. Um I was thinking like… a half quarter. | 对 我都想了半个夏天了 |
[22:50] | What are we thinking here? | 什么价钱 |
[22:52] | Seven for fifty. | 7包50 |
[22:54] | Seven for fifty?! | 50想要7包呢 |
[22:55] | Nate man who is your sidekick here man? | 内特 你旁边这位兄弟是谁啊 |
[22:58] | It’s my cousin Riley man. | 这是我表哥莱利 |
[23:00] | -He’s cool. – What’s up man? You got some stiff prices though. | -他很酷 -老弟 这价可不行啊 |
[23:03] | Seven for fifty come on what do you take me for? | 507包啊 你拿我当什么了 |
[23:06] | How about we go like what it usually is | 要不就按正常价格来 |
[23:09] | six for fifty? | 6包50 |
[23:12] | “How about we just go…” | 要不我们就 |
[23:15] | How about you just scale that shit up? | 要不你在秤上称一下 |
[23:18] | -Already scaled man. – No. | -已经称过了 老铁 -没有 |
[23:20] | Yeah. | 称过了 |
[23:20] | What are you talking about? That’s hardly scaled. Look at that. | 开玩笑呢 这都没称 你看看 |
[23:24] | How much time did it take you? | 称一下能花你多长时间 |
[23:26] | – Who’s your brother back there man? – Adam. | -你后面的老兄是谁 -亚当 |
[23:29] | Adam? Are you cool bro? | 亚当 你还好吗 |
[23:32] | Uh yeah. | 呃 还行 |
[23:33] | So did you actually jump Todd’s Cliff or what? | 所以你是真的从托德悬崖跳下来了还是 |
[23:36] | Yeah man I jumped it. Of course I did. | 对我跳下来了 我当然跳下来了 |
[23:39] | – Nate you didn’t tell this guy? – Oh I did. | -内特你没跟他说吗 -我说了 |
[23:41] | Only two people have ever done it before man. | 一直以来只有两个人做到过 |
[23:43] | Todd who’s not even here to say it… | 一个是托德 现在人已经凉了 |
[23:46] | Only one guy is and that’s me. You’re looking right at him man. | 另外一个人就是我 没错就是我 |
[23:49] | I told you man. He’s a fucking legend. | 我跟你说过的 他真的老牛逼了 |
[23:51] | Easily 120 feet. | 大约有36米高 |
[23:54] | So what was it like when you hit the water anyway? | 那么你冲进水面的时候是什么感觉 |
[23:56] | Oh man it was like nothing you ever felt before. | 那是你以前绝对不能体会到的 |
[23:59] | It was like a thousand swords digging into my feet man. | 就像有成百上千支剑刺中我的脚底 |
[24:03] | Not too many times | 人不会有 |
[24:05] | people get the opportunity to prove something | 很多次机会去证明自己 |
[24:08] | and I did that day. | 但那天我做到了 |
[24:12] | Come on Riley! I told you he wouldn’t do it! | 莱利 我跟你说了他肯定不会跳的 |
[24:15] | Just fucking push him! | 他妈的赶紧把他推下来 |
[24:17] | I don’t know. | 我佛了 |
[24:19] | Is there a way I can just go back down or something? | 有我能走下去的路吗 |
[24:22] | That’s the only way down man. | 这是唯一的路 兄弟 |
[24:24] | Come on you coward inbred twat just jump! | 快你妈跳啊 怂逼 |
[24:27] | I’m not waiting all day for you! | 老子不可能等你等一天的 |
[24:29] | Seriously I just can’t though. | 说真的我想都不敢想 |
[24:32] | Like my body just won’t let me jump. | 就像是我的身体就不让我跳 |
[24:34] | Look if you jump | 听着 如果你跳了 |
[24:36] | the worst that’s gonna happen is | 最坏的结果就是 |
[24:38] | that you might get physically injured. | 你也许身体会受些伤 |
[24:40] | If you don’t jump then there’d be a 100% chance | 如果你不跳 那么有一件事情是肯定的 |
[24:43] | that Nate’s gonna mentally abuse you all summer for not jumping. | 那就是内特肯定会骂你一整个夏天的 |
[24:49] | You worried your tampon’s gonna get wet bud? | 你是怕你的卫生棉湿了吗 老弟 |
[24:52] | Come on just jump! | 拜托 赶紧跳 |
[24:54] | – OK let’s do this. – Alright I’ll count you down. | -好吧 来跳吧 -我给你倒计时 |
[24:57] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:59] | Three, | 三 |
[25:00] | two, | 二 |
[25:02] | one, jump! | 一 跳 |
[25:36] | Go go go! Aw! | 走 走 走 诶呦 |
[25:39] | Ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈 |
[25:55] | Ah! Shit! | 诶呦我操 |
[27:17] | You always use your whole body. | 你总是用全身来防我 |
[27:20] | I’m fucking little! | 我他妈很瘦的好吧 |
[27:21] | I can’t use half of my body it’s not gonna do shit! | 我总不能用半身防你吧 有屁用 |
[27:30] | Fuck you throw it before I even get there! | 我操你妈 你投太快了 我还没到呢 |
[27:32] | Fuck you! Fuck you in particular! | 操你 狠狠地操你 |
[27:36] | You guys are geniuses eh? | 你们可真是天才啊 |
[27:39] | I know thank you. | 谢谢 不用你说我知道 |
[27:42] | – Come get it. – Find this one in a children’s book or what? | -来拿啊 -从童话书里学来的吗 |
[27:44] | – No man I invented it. – You learn this at daycare bud? | -不 我发明的 -你在托儿所学的吗 |
[27:50] | I’m gonna whip this ball at your face bud. | 我要把球甩你脸上 |
[27:52] | Pretty soon. | 马上 |
[27:54] | He’s never gonna get it so don’t worry. | 别担心 他永远都碰不到球 |
[28:02] | Come on Adam, get it! | 去啊亚当 抢球 |
[28:05] | You fucking fuck man! | 你真是个衰人 |
[28:09] | Here. | 来老弟 |
[28:15] | But I mean if I had a kid like me | 但我是说如果我有个像我一样的孩子 |
[28:17] | too I’d beat the shit out of me. | 我真的把他打出翔来 |
[28:19] | Jesus! The way I acted I would be like | 天啊 我肯定会这样说 |
[28:21] | “What the fuck did you just say to me?” | 你他妈的刚才对我说什么 |
[28:25] | Six-year-old! | 六岁小屁孩 |
[28:27] | “I ain’t taking shit from you!” | 我他妈的受够你了 |
[28:40] | Gotta love Cherry. | 喜欢樱桃味的吧 |
[28:50] | Open it. Don’t read the warning label. | 打开它 别看警告标签 |
[28:53] | Fuck… | 操 |
[29:01] | Yeah it’s an acquired taste. | 这就对了 你得慢慢适应这种味道 |
[29:07] | You know what else is an acquired taste? | 你猜还有什么味道也得慢慢适应 |
[29:10] | What? | 什么 |
[29:12] | Fish. | 鱼 |
[29:14] | – Fish? – Yeah man fish. | -鱼 -对 就是鱼 |
[29:16] | Man what’s your problem? | 小老弟你什么毛病 |
[29:18] | That’s something I told you not to say fuck. | 我早就跟你说了别吐槽这件事 |
[29:20] | Well man if it was your dad you would wanna know wouldn’t you? | 要是换成你爸 你肯定会想知道的啊 |
[29:23] | Fuck it’s not my dad though so don’t bring it up! | 就因为不是我爸所以你更不该提啊 |
[29:25] | Exactly it’s not your dad | 对啊 因为不是你爸 |
[29:27] | – so let me bring it up. – Not your issue though. | -那我说一下怎么了 -又跟你没关系 |
[29:30] | It’s not but it’s his issue | 但是跟他有关系啊 |
[29:32] | and how is he supposed to resolve it | 要是他压根不知道这件事 |
[29:34] | if he doesn’t even know about it? | 他又怎么去解决呢 |
[29:37] | Your dad and the lady from the fish market are having sex. | 你爸跟卖鱼的那个大妈上床了 |
[29:44] | You know what that is? You know what that means? | 你懂我在说什么吧 知道什么意思吧 |
[29:47] | What? | 什么 |
[29:49] | They’re fucking. | 他们做爱了 |
[29:51] | You don’t believe me ask your friend over here Riley. | 你要是不信我就问莱利啊 |
[30:00] | Sorry I had to be the one to tell you. | 抱歉我不得不告诉你真相 |
[30:04] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[30:19] | Is this the trout? | 这是那条鳟鱼吗 |
[30:20] | Yeah. It’s fabulous. | 对 好吃到上天噢 |
[30:22] | That’s my favourite. | 我最喜欢吃了 |
[30:25] | So Adam, how was your day? | 亚当 你今天过得怎么样啊 |
[30:27] | Maybe we could do something tomorrow. | 要不我们明天做点什么吧 |
[30:30] | Wanna get together and do something? | 明天我们一起做点什么吧 |
[30:33] | Thought maybe we’d go down and get the boat. | 我在想我们要不要开条船下水玩玩 |
[30:38] | What do you think you wanna get done this summer? | 你这个暑假有什么计划吗 |
[30:40] | You got any, ambition anything like that? | 有没有什么特别想完成的事情 |
[30:44] | You’re just gonna hang out, | 还是说你就跟朋友出去玩 |
[30:45] | chill? Chillaxing? | 浪 爽一把 |
[30:47] | Is that what you guys call it these days? | 你们这代人是这么说的吧 |
[30:51] | This is the summer. You gotta have yourself some fun. | 这可是暑假呀 你一定要找点乐子 |
[31:22] | 今天有 新鲜鱼 | |
[31:22] | 鱼铺 烟熏鱼 新鲜鱼 海鲜 三文鱼 梭鱼 | |
[31:45] | Hi can I help you with anything? | 你好 请问需要些什么吗 |
[31:52] | Would you like some fish? | 你想买点鱼吗 |
[31:54] | – Yeah sure. – Ok. | -啊当然 -好的 |
[31:56] | Well we’ve got salmon, pickerel, whitefish | 我们有三文鱼 梭鱼 白鲑鱼 |
[32:00] | trout… | 鳟鱼 |
[32:01] | I recommend the trout it’s really good. | 我推荐你买鳟鱼 真的很好吃 |
[32:05] | – So you from around here? – Yeah. | -你住在这附近吗 -对 |
[32:08] | – Do you live down on the lake? – Yeah. | -你住在湖边吗 -是的 |
[32:11] | Nice so do I. | 挺好的 我也是呢 |
[32:14] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[32:15] | Marianne. What’s your name? | 玛丽安 你呢 |
[32:17] | – Adam. – Nice to meet you Adam. | -亚当 -很高兴认识你 亚当 |
[32:20] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[32:26] | Alright that’s gonna be $22.80. | 好了 一共22.8美元 |
[32:32] | I only have a twenty. | 我只有20美元 |
[32:34] | That’s OK. It’s all yours. | 没关系 这条鱼是你的了 |
[32:38] | Enjoy it. | 好好享用 |
[32:51] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不用谢 |
[32:53] | Nice manners boys. Where’s your veggies buddy? | 真有礼貌 你们的青菜呢 |
[32:56] | – I ate them. – No you didn’t. | -我吃了 -不对吧 |
[33:00] | – No you didn’t. – I ate them! | -你才没吃呢 -我吃了 |
[33:02] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[33:03] | – Riley I ate them right? I ate them. – Yeah | -莱利 我吃完了对吧 -嗯 |
[33:06] | You’re crazy Grandma. | 我奶奶果然疯狂 |
[33:07] | I think it’s time to put her in a home. | 我觉得是时候把她送到老人院了 |
[33:09] | We’ll come visit you in the home. | 我们会去看你的 |
[33:11] | – You’ll have people to wipe your ass for you. – Yeah. | -还会有人帮你擦屁股的 -对 |
[33:14] | I’m not going to a home until another twenty or thirty years | 20到30年内我是绝对不会去老人院的 |
[33:17] | and by then you’re gonna be forty. You can look after me | 到那时你们就都40多了 有能力照顾我 |
[33:20] | and you can change my didies Ok? | 给我擦屁股换尿布的就是你们了 |
[33:24] | And I’m not gonna get Depends I’m gonna get just tiny | 而且我是不会用成年尿裤的 我只用 |
[33:26] | – little ones so you… – Just tiny little ones! | -那种小小的 -只要那种小小的 |
[33:29] | I can’t even take care of myself | 我连我自己都照顾不好 |
[33:31] | you want me to take care of you too? | 你还想让我照顾好你吗 |
[33:33] | Damn you’ll sit in that bathtub for | 我估计你就只能坐在浴缸里 |
[33:35] | a week waiting for me to come back! | 坐上个一周等我回来 |
[33:37] | I don’t ever wanna come home | 我才不想一回家 |
[33:39] | and find you in a cold bathtub! | 看见你坐在冰冷的浴缸里 |
[33:41] | That sounds terrible! | 那简直糟透了 |
[33:42] | Wouldn’t know whether to call somebody with a camera | 都不知道该叫摄影师还是救护车过来了 |
[33:45] | or call the ambulance! Like, | 我的意思是 |
[33:47] | which one first? | 到底该先叫哪个呢 |
[33:50] | Call an ambulance OK? I don’t want a camera picture of that. | 叫救护车好吧 我才不想拍那样的照片 |
[33:53] | Well at least she didn’t mind that I forgot her | 最起码我没把她忘在浴缸里 |
[33:55] | – in the tub right? – Great! | -对吧 -对 |
[33:58] | Just no pictures. | 只要不拍照就行 |
[34:01] | Get off my team! | 滚出我的队伍 |
[34:03] | Oh that’s a good one. | 刚刚那下不错啊 |
[34:17] | Here you go bro. | 来 哥们儿 给 |
[34:27] | – You good? Don’t die on us man! – Yeah. | -没事吧 别死在这啊兄弟 -是啊 |
[34:32] | – Here take one more. You can take one. – No. | -再吸一口 你能行的 -不要了 |
[34:34] | Take one more little one and you’ll be fucking stoned. | 只要再吸一口 包你爽上天 |
[34:38] | Go go go go go! | 吸 吸 吸 吸 吸 |
[34:42] | Who wants some cheese balls? | 谁要芝士球 |
[34:47] | ♪ The duck walked up to a lemonade stand ♪ | ♪ 一只小鸭走到柠檬汁铺 ♪ |
[34:49] | ♪ Pam pam pam pam! ♪ | ♪ 扑 扑 扑 扑 ♪ |
[34:51] | ♪ The duck walked up to a lemonade stand ♪ | ♪ 一只小鸭走到柠檬汁铺 ♪ |
[34:53] | Look this is getting old OK? | 这歌就有点太老了 |
[34:59] | Fuck off man! | 滚啊你 |
[35:02] | I can’t breathe! | 我喘不过气了都 |
[35:04] | You think he got any lemonade? | 你说他喝到柠檬汁了吗 |
[35:08] | What a fucking duck! | 这只傻逼鸭子啊 |
[35:10] | I would kill that duck. | 换我就杀了那只鸭子 |
[35:13] | – Alright guys you ready to watch this? – Of course. | -伙计们 准备好看这个了吗 -当然 |
[35:15] | Yeah man come on. | 兄弟 快点 |
[35:17] | Alright. | 好了 |
[35:20] | – Come on! – Is that you? | -跳啊 -那是你吗 |
[35:24] | Bet that hurt. | 那一定很痛 |
[35:26] | That’s a pretty big splash man. | 水花不小啊 |
[35:29] | Count it! Go back! Alright alright. | 数一下 快退 对对就是那儿 |
[35:31] | One, two, three, | 一 二 三 |
[35:34] | four, five! | 四 五 |
[35:35] | – Fucking five seconds! – Four and a half. | -他妈的5秒 -是4秒半 |
[35:38] | Five seconds! | 5秒 |
[35:40] | Who the fuck says four and a half seconds | 谁他妈会数4秒半的 |
[35:42] | especially when they’re counting in their head? | 尤其是在脑子里数数的时候 |
[35:44] | – Me. – You’re a retard that’s why. | -我 -所以你是个傻逼 |
[35:46] | Five seconds. Five seconds! | 5秒 明明就是5秒 |
[35:47] | Look at my arms go. Could’ve sworn I was flying. | 看我的手臂 简直跟飞起来没两样 |
[35:50] | No doubt. | 而且毫无违和感 |
[35:50] | Could’ve sworn! | 没两样 |
[35:53] | – What kind of bird were you? – I was an eagle man. | -那你会是什么鸟啊 -我是老鹰 |
[35:55] | Eagle. | 老鹰哟 |
[35:56] | – I was a soaring eagle. – Bald eagle? | -我就是一只飙升的老鹰 -秃鹫吗 |
[35:58] | I ain’t bald man! | 我才不秃呢 |
[35:59] | “I ain’t bald man!” | “我才不秃呢” |
[36:01] | I was a golden eagle. | 我是一只金雕 |
[36:05] | That’s fucking impressive man. | 牛逼啊 兄弟 |
[36:08] | Thanks buddy. | 谢了 |
[36:09] | – Anytime. – I wouldn’t go as far as | -当然 -我不会用”传奇”来形容它 |
[36:11] | legendary but it’s impressive. | 但那是真的牛逼 |
[36:14] | That’s more than legendary man. | 兄弟 这可不仅仅是传奇 |
[36:17] | – Only two people. – That’s like… | -就只有两个人 -那就 |
[36:19] | – Two people. – One of them died. | -两个人 -其中一个死了 |
[36:21] | One of them died. | 其中一个死了 |
[36:31] | You just high or what? | 你是嗑嗨了吗 |
[36:35] | Eat some more cheese balls man! Ha ha ha! | 再吃点芝士球吧 小老弟 |
[37:02] | Alright. | 好了 |
[37:08] | – Hi there. – Hi. What can I get for you today? | -你好 -嗨 需要些什么吗 |
[37:11] | – Can I get a pair of sunglasses? – Sure you can. | -能给我拿一副墨镜吗 -没问题 |
[37:15] | – What colour would you like? – Can I get | -你喜欢哪个颜色 -我想要 |
[37:18] | the blue skies fifth from the top? | 天蓝色的 从上往下数第5副 |
[37:24] | – This one here? – Yeah lovely. | -这个吗 -对 就是它 |
[37:25] | – These are twenty dollars. – Twenty? | -一共20美元 -20吗 |
[37:30] | 请勿打开 警报会响 | |
[37:51] | Come on! Hurry up hurry up! | 快点 快点 |
[37:56] | We fucking got this man! We fucking did it! | 我们做到啦 我们成功啦 |
[38:00] | – We didn’t pussy out this time. – I know right? | -这次没临阵退缩啦 -是啊我知道 |
[38:06] | Here man you want another one? | 想再喝一瓶吗兄弟 |
[38:44] | So you and Taylor are pretty good friends eh? | 你和泰勒是很好的朋友 对吧 |
[38:47] | Yeah we’ve known each other for a long time. | 对 我们已经认识很久了 |
[38:52] | Do you like her or anything? | 那你喜欢她吗 |
[38:56] | I mean | 我觉得 |
[38:57] | I don’t know I wouldn’t want to ruin the friendship or anything. | 我不知道 我不想毁了我们之间的友情 |
[39:00] | I don’t know. Should take the opportunity while it’s open | 我不知道 但当机会出现的时候 |
[39:03] | before it closes. | 你得抓住它 |
[39:06] | Yeah it’s just hard to tell somebody | 就是 当你们是朋友的时候 |
[39:08] | that you like them when you’re friends and… | 你会很难开口表白的 |
[39:11] | you don’t really know how to tell them. | 而且也不知道该怎么表达出来 |
[39:14] | If it was me I would just go up and be completely honest. | 要是我是你 我就直接过去跟她坦白 |
[39:26] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干嘛呢 |
[39:28] | – Nothing just talking. – About what? | -没啥 就聊聊 -聊什么 |
[39:32] | I don’t know. Wanna just go over there | 我也说不清 要不我们去那儿 |
[39:36] | jump on the trampoline or something? | 在蹦床上跳几下怎么样 |
[39:43] | A tiny little moth on your arm and it lands for two seconds | 让一只很小的蛾子在你手臂上停两秒 |
[39:46] | or a huge tarantula on your face… | 和让一只巨大的狼蛛趴在你脸上 选哪个 |
[39:48] | Well the moth obviously then. | 肯定是蛾子啊 |
[39:51] | But if it was like an equally sized moth and tarantula | 但如果它们一样大的话 |
[39:53] | I’d pick the tarantula. | 我会选狼蛛 |
[39:55] | – Are you kidding me? – No. | -你在逗我吗 -没有 |
[39:57] | It’s creepy and… | 蛾子很恐怖 而且 |
[39:59] | like… | 就是 |
[40:00] | spiders are kinda cute like the | 蜘蛛反而有点可爱 |
[40:02] | fuzzy ones that like you just wanna pet them and… | 就是那种带毛的 你可能会想去撸毛的 |
[40:05] | – Pet a spider? – Would you pet a moth? | -撸蜘蛛吗 -那你会去撸蛾子吗 |
[40:08] | – No you would not. – Yeah I would. | -你肯定不会啊 -我会啊 |
[40:09] | No you wouldn’t. | 不你不会 |
[40:10] | – Don’t lie. – They’re like little fluffy butterflies. | -别扯了 -它们就很像毛绒绒的蝴蝶 |
[40:12] | They’re like little creepy butterflies from hell | 是地狱派来的恐怖蝴蝶还差不多 |
[40:15] | that’s what they are actually. | 那才是它们的真面目 |
[40:17] | Why do you hate them so much? | 你为什么那么讨厌蛾子 |
[40:18] | He’s like… | 他就很 |
[40:19] | he is creepy like | 他就让人心里发毛 |
[40:21] | he stares at me when I go in to buy something at the store | 我去店里买东西的时候 他会盯着我 |
[40:23] | and he gives me weird looks all the time. | 而且是一直神情古怪地盯着我 |
[40:25] | Like if I see him around town he just glares at me | 如果我在大街上碰到他 他可能 |
[40:27] | – with his beady little eyes. – Beady? | -会用大眼珠子瞪着我 -大眼珠子 |
[40:30] | Yes it’s weird. | 对 就怪怪的 |
[40:32] | Hey it’s your dad! Hey Mr. Hudson! | 是你爸哎 哈德森叔叔好 |
[40:35] | Hi Taylor! | 嗨 泰勒 |
[40:37] | Hey buddy how’s it going? | 嘿小伙子 怎么样啊 |
[40:41] | Good. | 还行 |
[42:47] | Adam you’re a sick bastard aren’t ya? | 你可真是个变态小混蛋啊 亚当 |
[42:50] | Are you a felcher? Are you a little felcher? | 你是个吸精狂魔吗 你是个舔屁眼的吗 |
[42:53] | Look at that. | 看那儿 |
[42:56] | Oh… Oh dude. | 老兄 |
[43:02] | It’s like Christmas. | 就跟圣诞节一样 |
[43:05] | Man that thing looks like a haggard vagina. | 靠 那玩意儿看着跟干瘪的阴道一样 |
[43:08] | No doubt. Give her a white dragon. | 没毛病 给她来一套白龙入海 |
[43:11] | What’s a white dragon? | 白龙入海是什么 |
[43:13] | Um it’s when she’s giving you head | 呃 就是当她给你口交的时候 |
[43:16] | and then when you start coming | 然后当你开始要射的时候 |
[43:18] | you just start going right hard | 你就开始用力深入 |
[43:19] | in the paint so it comes out her nose you know? | 然后射得从她鼻子里喷出来 |
[43:24] | I’d fuck Taylor too. | 我也上过泰勒 |
[43:26] | Who wouldn’t? | 还有谁没有 |
[43:28] | Adam’s the one that wants to fuck | 亚当是我们三个当中 |
[43:30] | her out of all three of us the most. | 最想干她的 |
[43:34] | He’s just probably the only one here without a shot. | 他也可能是唯一一个没机会上的 |
[43:37] | Man I think Shanna would be the easiest one to get with. | 我觉得珊娜是最容易搞的那个 |
[43:40] | Obviously. | 很明显嘛 |
[43:42] | I mean fucking Taylor argh… | 我是说 操泰勒 |
[43:44] | you gotta talk to her and listen and shit | 你得跟她说话 然后听她瞎逼逼 |
[43:48] | fucking try to deal with problems work it out… | 还得处理各种各样的问题 |
[43:51] | No fuck too much effort. Way too much effort. | 费死牛劲 花大把精力 |
[43:54] | Just her body that’s the only thing that would be worth it man. | 但就是为了她那火辣身材也值了 |
[43:58] | – Yeah she’s got a pretty nice body. – Yeah. | -确实她身材不错 -是呢 |
[44:01] | – You like her? – Not even man. | -你喜欢他吗 -一点也不 |
[44:03] | Just gonna fucking make her my cum dumpster and chuck her. | 只是想把她变成我的肉便器 再踹了她 |
[44:06] | Sometimes you just gotta put a little effort in. | 有些时候你确实要费一番功夫 |
[44:08] | You only put effort in if it’s actually gonna be worth it. | 像这样的 多费点劲也值了 |
[44:11] | Look at this kid. He’s been fucking following her around | 看这货 他妈的一直跟在她屁股后面 |
[44:14] | for how long? How often do you guys hang out? | 有多久了 你们多久出去一次 |
[44:17] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[44:18] | Hang out alone anytime? | 一直是你俩单独的吗 |
[44:21] | – Yeah? Fuck her yet? – No. | -真的 操她了吗 -没有 |
[44:23] | – No? Sleepovers and shit? – No | -没有吗 没过夜吗 -没有 |
[44:29] | Go to her house, she comes to your house? | 去她家 或者她去你家 |
[44:32] | Go to your room fucking turn the lights off | 进到屋里 再把灯一关 |
[44:35] | start undressing her and shit… | 然后开始脱她的衣服 |
[44:36] | – No we’re just friends. – You sure? | -不 我们只是朋友 -你确定 |
[44:38] | What if she wants to fuck you and you’re just too bitch? | 要是她想和你搞 而你太怂呢 |
[44:41] | You could fuck her you just haven’t made a move. | 你可以上她的 只是你没有行动 |
[44:46] | Oh that one’s got him thinking. | 诶呦 那可真是值得他深思啊 |
[44:50] | Come on man like get fucking mad! | 来啊小老弟 这都不生气的吗 |
[44:52] | Like we’re sitting here talking about your girl | 我们都这么说你的妞呢 |
[44:55] | and you just sit there and fucking watch us | 然后你他妈的就在那看着我们 |
[44:58] | give a little smile like | 陪着个笑脸 就像在说 |
[45:00] | “Yeah don’t talk about her like that man.” | 别那么说她啊 老哥 |
[45:03] | You gotta do something stand up for yourself once. | 你得做点什么证明你自己啊 |
[45:07] | Like just once actually do something. | 哪怕只有一次 |
[45:10] | You’re 15 years old and you have a bedtime. | 你都15岁了还要按时睡觉 |
[45:12] | You gotta be inside by 10 o’clock | 你还得10点之前回家 |
[45:14] | so your mom can tuck you in by 10:30. | 为了让你妈在十点半的时候给你盖好被子 |
[45:17] | Like get mad for once man! | 你就不能像个男人似的怒一回 |
[45:19] | You’re not angry about that or anything? | 你不会对任何事感到愤怒吗 |
[45:22] | You can’t do anything. You do anything you get bitched at. | 你什么事都做不成 烂泥扶不上墙 |
[45:27] | You anger me. | 来冲我发脾气啊 |
[45:30] | I don’t know what it is it’s just like you. | 我不知道怎么回事 你这就是这样的人 |
[45:33] | You just piss me off. | 真的你刚才惹毛我了 |
[45:36] | Like even just your face | 就算是你的脸 |
[45:38] | just makes me mad I don’t know what it is. | 就让我来气 我也不知道为什么 |
[45:45] | So fucking sad. | 真他妈的可怜啊 |
[45:48] | Oh shit. | 我去 |
[45:51] | Go to sleep! | 安息吧 |
[45:55] | Crazy man. Savage. | 你疯了吧 太惨了 |
[45:58] | Oh calm yourself. | 冷静点啊 |
[46:05] | Good catch. | 接的好 |
[46:27] | Wanna put some effort into this? | 你想再用点力吗 |
[46:34] | Jeez! | 我操 |
[46:35] | OK maybe not so much effort. | 好吧 你还是小点劲吧 |
[46:41] | talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[46:48] | What’s the matter? | 你怎么了 |
[46:52] | You know your mother and I worked | 你知道我和你妈一起非常努力的工作 |
[46:54] | really hard to put this together | 才为我们打拼到今天这个地步 |
[46:55] | for us. We come up here we’re having a good time | 咱们来到这都还过得不错 |
[46:57] | all you do is mope around. | 但你从头到尾都在破坏兴致 |
[46:59] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[47:03] | I saw you at the fireworks. | 我在放烟火的时候看到了你 |
[47:08] | What are you… what are you talking about? | 你在 你在说什么呢 |
[47:16] | Do you think maybe… | 你想不想 |
[47:18] | Think maybe you wanna go somewhere else so | 要不 咱们去别的地方 |
[47:19] | we can talk about this privately? | 私下地谈谈 |
[47:21] | Nope I’m perfectly fine right here. | 不用 我觉得在这谈挺好 |
[47:27] | – Does Mom know? – Does Mom know what? | -妈妈知道吗 -妈妈知道什么 |
[47:30] | Do I have to explain it? ‘Cause I’m pretty sure | 这需要我去解释吗 因为我很确信 |
[47:33] | that you know exactly what I’m talking about. | 你绝对知道我说的是什么 |
[47:40] | OK something stupid might’ve happened. | 行吧 确实有些蠢事发生了 |
[47:42] | We were drinking everybody was drinking | 我们都喝多了 每个人都喝多了 |
[47:45] | it was… stuff happens. | 然后 事情就发生了 |
[47:48] | I understand exactly what happened I just… | 我知道发生了什么事 我只是 |
[47:50] | Adam Adam. | 亚当 亚当 |
[47:52] | I’ve made a mistake and I admit it. | 我确实做错了事 并且我承认 |
[47:56] | But between you and me this is that time in your life | 但是这是你和我之间的问题 |
[47:58] | where you gotta think about what’s going on… | 这是你人生中一个需要好好考虑的时刻 |
[48:01] | It’s bigger than… it’s bigger than… | 那是个更大的 更严重的 |
[48:04] | It’s a… it’s a big mistake | 那是个 那是个很严重的错误 |
[48:06] | and I admit it | 并且我也承认了 |
[48:08] | but bringing your mom into it isn’t gonna help | 但是把事情告诉你妈妈并没有什么用 |
[48:10] | it’s gonna make things really bad | 只会把事情弄得更糟糕 |
[48:12] | trust me. | 相信我 |
[48:14] | You gotta think about the ramifications. | 你要慎重考虑后果 |
[48:16] | You go telling your mom stuff like this | 你要是想告诉你妈这种事 |
[48:18] | you think of what’s gonna happen. | 你就得想想会发生什么事 |
[48:21] | You think about it. | 你好好想想 |
[48:24] | You… | 你 |
[48:26] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[48:30] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[49:13] | Riley what are you doing? What are you doing? | 干什么呢 莱利 干什么呢 |
[49:15] | Get down! | 下来啊 |
[49:21] | – Just get it in donut! – Ready? | -快放进去 傻瓜 -准备好没 |
[49:32] | Here man. | 给你 兄弟 |
[49:35] | Alright what can I get now? | 好 现在我能拿什么呢 |
[50:20] | What are you doing? | 玩什么呢 |
[50:23] | I’m good luck eh? | 我运气还挺不错的 |
[50:27] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[50:31] | Dude stop. | 别碰了 老哥 |
[50:35] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪弄的这个 |
[50:39] | – Riley. – Riley got it for ya? | -莱利 -莱利给你的吗 |
[50:41] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[50:42] | – Why? – ‘Cause he’s my actual friend. | -为什么 -因为他是我真正的朋友 |
[50:45] | – Your actual friend? – Yeah. | -你真正的朋友 -对 |
[50:48] | Not pretend or anything are you sure? | 你是装的还是真的就这么想 |
[50:51] | Pretty sure. Pretty sure. | 很确定 我很确定 |
[50:53] | He’s way nicer than you | 他待人比你和善 |
[50:54] | cooler than you smarter than you. | 做事比你帅 还比你聪明 |
[50:58] | Stop… Those are some | 别碰了 那还真是些 |
[51:00] | real good character traits eh? | 那都还真是好的特点啊 |
[51:03] | Where is your actual friend Riley? | 你真正的朋友莱利呢 |
[51:06] | And your actual friend Taylor? | 你真正的朋友泰勒呢 |
[51:09] | Walking around the arcade | 在游廊里转转着玩 |
[51:12] | doing nothing? All alone you know? | 嘛事都不干 要知道那是两人独处啊 |
[51:16] | Just hanging out drinking a juice box? | 就出去一块儿喝橙汁 |
[51:20] | I wonder where they could be. | 我挺好奇他们在哪 |
[51:27] | Your elephant man. | 你的小破象 兄弟 |
[53:39] | Fuck! | 操他妈的 |
[53:47] | Fuck you. | 我屌你妈的 |
[55:33] | Adam, your dad and I want to have a conversation with you. | 亚当 你爸爸和我想跟你说点话 |
[55:37] | We’re concerned | 我们考虑了一下 |
[55:38] | and we know that something has gone on this week. | 并且我们也都知道这周确实发生了不少事 |
[55:40] | It’s important that you give us your version | 我们觉得很有必要给你一下我们的看法 |
[55:43] | and you tell it exactly like it happened. OK? | 然后你跟我们谈谈发生了什么 好吗 |
[55:45] | Your mother is referring to the gas station incident | 你妈说的就是汽油站那件事 |
[55:49] | the theft of the, alcohol. | 有个偷酒的贼 |
[55:54] | What are you smiling about? | 你笑什么呢 |
[55:58] | Nothing. Adam look at me. | 没事 来亚当你听我说 |
[56:01] | Come on. I need the truth. | 来吧 跟我说实话 |
[56:05] | What… | 什么 |
[56:05] | – What’s the joke? – What’s so funny? | -这是笑话吗 -有什么好笑的 |
[56:07] | You want me to be honest? | 你想让我说实话吗 |
[56:09] | I want you to tell me what happened. | 我想让你告诉我到底发生什么事了 |
[56:13] | In your own words. | 用你自己的话说 |
[56:16] | He says he didn’t do it. | 他的意思是他没干 |
[56:17] | Come on Adam. I understand this was something | 拜托 亚当 我知道这里面有事 |
[56:20] | that you didn’t want to do but… | 你确实不想做但 |
[56:22] | But he says he didn’t do it. | 但他说了他没干呐 |
[56:23] | No I’ll go get all of them I’ll view the video with them | 我会问他们的 我会翻他们的录像 |
[56:26] | we’ll take care of this. You’re getting all upset. | 我们能搞好这个 你只是神经大条了 |
[56:28] | If he says he didn’t do it that’s good. | 要是他说他没干的话那还行 |
[56:30] | And if he’s caught on the tape | 并且要是我在录像里把他抓个正着 |
[56:31] | we’ll take care of it then. | 我们会处理的 |
[56:32] | Yeah I’d like to take care of it now. | 是的 但我现在就想好好处理一下 |
[56:34] | I think that this is an important family matter | 我觉得这是一件很重要的家庭事务 |
[56:37] | that we talk about being honest | 我们谈的是真诚 |
[56:39] | and being there for each other. | 对在座的每个人都要以诚相待 |
[56:41] | You have his answer. | 你知道他没干的 |
[56:43] | Are you gonna change your answer son? | 你想改变你的回答吗 儿子 |
[56:47] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没干啊 |
[56:51] | How’s Adam doing? | 亚当最近怎么样啊 |
[56:53] | Uh I think he’s doing good. | 我觉得他还挺不错的 |
[56:54] | Yeah? Why? | 真的吗 怎么说 |
[56:56] | I don’t know. Have you noticed a change in him at all? | 我也说不清 你觉得他最近是不是变了 |
[56:58] | Uh no not really. Seems to be | 没太看出来 |
[57:01] | doing good. Anyway | 总的来说还是挺不错的一个人 |
[57:04] | what happened at the liquor store? | 在那卖酒的店里发生什么了 |
[57:07] | You mind telling me? | 你介意和我说一下吗 |
[57:10] | nothing just… | 没什么大事 |
[57:11] | me and Nate | 就是我和内特 |
[57:13] | were having a little fun. Was Adam involved with that? | 想找点乐子 亚当掺和进去了吗 |
[57:17] | No not really. | 并没有 |
[57:19] | Hmm ok. | 好的 |
[57:21] | What’s with the bad stuff? What’s the point? | 你总是干那些坏事干什么 意义何在 |
[57:23] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[57:24] | I don’t know I just think having fun is having fun but… | 我也不知道 我就是想找乐子是一回事 |
[57:28] | I don’t know stealing liquor… what’s up? | 但我不明白为什么要偷酒 |
[57:31] | Are you doing it ’cause you think it’s “Mr. Cool Gangster” stuff | 是因为你觉得这炫酷的黑帮才会干的事吗 |
[57:34] | and you’re gonna get the chicks? What’s the story? | 然后拿来泡妞把妹吗 跟我讲讲 |
[57:36] | You getting the girls? | 你把到没 |
[57:39] | See you’re being bad and you’re not getting the girls. | 看你的苦瓜脸就知道你肯定没把上 |
[57:41] | Yeah I’m. | 我搞到手了 |
[57:42] | No you took too long to answer. You are not. | 没有 你回答太慢了 肯定没搞到 |
[57:44] | You got any idea what you wanna do in the future? | 你对未来有什么想法吗 |
[57:47] | Uh probably something with like cooking. | 很可能是厨师相关的职业吧 |
[57:49] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[57:51] | Where’d that come from? | 这念头从哪来的 |
[57:53] | I don’t know my dad taught me how to do it when I was a kid | 我说不清 我小的时候我爸教我怎么做饭 |
[57:56] | so I just… | 所以我就 |
[57:58] | Is he a cook? | 他是个厨子吗 |
[57:59] | No it’s just something that he always loved to do. | 不是 他就是一直喜欢做饭 |
[58:01] | That’s great. | 那挺不错的 |
[58:03] | A badass who cooks. | 爱做饭的混蛋 |
[58:05] | – Yeah. – Ooh yeah. | – 是啊 -没错 |
[58:07] | Seriously, | 说真的 |
[58:09] | you know you can do good. I’ve seen it. | 你知道你可以做些好的事 我见过 |
[58:12] | You should try doing good. You’re a good kid. | 你真的应该做些正事 你是个好孩子 |
[58:18] | You… kind of | 说真的 你有点 |
[58:21] | like go through boys like crazy to be honest. | 喜欢跟那些胡乱打闹的男孩们混在一起 |
[58:23] | Oh fuck you. I didn’t… | 我去你的 我没有 |
[58:25] | I’m not trying to be mean or anything, but | 我不是说故意找茬 但 |
[58:26] | you’ve had a lot of boyfriends and… | 你好像有很多小男友 |
[58:28] | You’re not trying to be mean or anything except you are so… | 你这还不叫故意找茬吗 |
[58:31] | I’m not. I’m just trying to tell you that… | 我不是 我只是想跟你说一下 |
[58:34] | I just don’t want him getting hurt ’cause he’s my friend too. | 我不想让他受伤 因为他也是我的朋友 |
[58:38] | I know you and I know your personality | 我懂你 我也知道你是什么样的人 |
[58:40] | and I know that if you and Riley date | 我也知道如果你和莱利相好的话 |
[58:42] | then… something will happen | 然后会发生什么事 |
[58:44] | and a bunch of drama will happen. | 就会有一堆乱七八糟的事发生 |
[58:47] | You can’t really say that. You can’t see the future. | 这你可猜不透 你可不能预知未来 |
[58:50] | No but I’ve seen the past and | 我是不能 但我过去见到过类似的事 |
[58:53] | trust me | 相信我 |
[58:53] | the future’s not gonna be that different. | 未来不会和我说的有太大出入 |
[59:04] | I can’t go to bed man. | 我现在睡不着啊 |
[59:06] | If I could go to bed I’d go to bed. | 我要是想睡的话我早就睡了 |
[59:07] | Let’s go out and do something. Like a little bitch. | 咱们出去找乐子吧 就像个小婊砸一样 |
[59:09] | Like a 6-year-old girl | 就像6岁的小女孩一样 |
[59:11] | falling asleep at rookie times. Get up. | 开始的时候假装睡着 然后起来玩 |
[59:14] | So you just wanna fucking lie here? | 所以你他妈的就想一整晚躺在这 |
[59:17] | – Pretty much. – Do nothing like… | -差不多吧 -没什么可做的 |
[59:20] | Let’s go out man! | 咱们出去啊 |
[59:22] | This sucks so much! | 这儿真他妈傻逼 |
[59:25] | Now you’re chilling with that little goody two-shoes | 你现在跟那个好孩子玩的太多了 |
[59:27] | turning into a little bitch. And what? | 摇身一变成小婊砸了 然后呢 |
[59:29] | You hooked up with one girl | 你已经把了个妹子了 |
[59:31] | and now you’re falling in love with her like… | 现在你就和她坠入爱河了 就好像 |
[59:33] | I’m not fucking falling in love with her man. | 我他妈没和她坠入什么爱河啊 |
[59:35] | Yeah right! Go hand her the prenup bud! | 是啊 跟她来个婚前协议吧 兄弟 |
[59:38] | This was supposed to be a summer of us | 然后这夏天咱们的人生就美满了 |
[59:40] | hanging out and chilling | 出去宿醉 |
[59:41] | and now what are we doing? | 然后现在咱们干什么 |
[59:44] | Let’s go out I’m bored! | 赶紧出去吧 我烦死了 |
[59:46] | You’re not bored you’re just fucking boring man. | 你不是感觉烦 你他妈就是个烦逼 |
[59:48] | Go to bed. | 赶紧睡觉 |
[59:58] | Look man we’re all gonna hang out tomorrow. You should come. | 我跟你说明天我们都出去耍 你也该来 |
[1:00:01] | It’ll be fun. | 会很有意思的 |
[1:00:03] | Taylor and Adam are gonna be there. | 泰勒和亚当都会来的 |
[1:00:06] | Smoke a bowl or something after. | 抽点大麻然后再 |
[1:00:08] | Chill out. | 宿醉 |
[1:00:13] | You down? | 你睡了 |
[1:00:20] | Five. Anyone? | 五 谁要吗 |
[1:00:22] | Adam are you… | 亚当你要不要 |
[1:00:24] | Oh yes I do. | 对 我要 |
[1:00:26] | Do you care? There you go there’s some ore. | 你介意吗 给你 这还有点铁矿 |
[1:00:29] | – Thanks. – Don’t eat it all at once. | -谢了 -别想一次全吃了 |
[1:00:32] | Thank you thank you very much. | 谢谢 太感谢了 |
[1:00:34] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[1:00:36] | – Seven! Gotcha. – Seven oh! | -七 逮到你了 -七 |
[1:00:39] | Move him over to here so we can kill Mr. Wheat Boy. | 把他移到这 我们可以干掉麦子先生了 |
[1:00:44] | There you go. No more wheat for you. | 该你了 你可没麦子可收了 |
[1:00:47] | I think that’s my move. There’s no sevens OK. | 我觉得该到我了 这没有七 |
[1:00:50] | Why am I losing? So Nate you get to put down a road. | 为什么我在损失资源 内特你可以 |
[1:00:55] | From your house. | 给你的房子铺路了 |
[1:00:58] | Good choice. Alright. | 好吧 不错的选择 |
[1:00:59] | No no once you take your hand off then it’s done. | 不行 一旦你手离开了就不能动了 |
[1:01:02] | You can’t change your mind. | 你不能换主意 |
[1:01:04] | – I didn’t know that. – Yeah. | -我不知道啊 -没错 |
[1:01:06] | Well it’s part of the rules. When you put it down | 这是规则的一部分 |
[1:01:08] | and you take your hand off it’s like chess it’s done. | 这就像象棋落子无悔 |
[1:01:11] | Everybody you put your piece down | 每个人都放下骰子的时候 |
[1:01:13] | you take your hand off the game that’s it right? | 然后你的手就要离开棋盘了 对吧 |
[1:01:16] | Six. | 六 |
[1:01:17] | Going with the… So Nate | 来到了 内特 |
[1:01:20] | what are you thinking about doing when you are all grown up? | 你长大之后想去干什么 |
[1:01:23] | Um… I was thinking about being an astrophysicist. | 我想做天体物理学家 |
[1:01:26] | Really? That’s super cool. | 真的 那太拽了 |
[1:01:28] | Just knowing that the unknown is out there | 就是想了解外面那些未知的事物 |
[1:01:30] | try to figure out what it is you know? | 把它们真的弄清楚 |
[1:01:33] | So you must really enjoy math. | 那你肯定对数学很感兴趣了 |
[1:01:36] | – Uh no not really at all. – No? | -实际上很讨厌 -不喜欢吗 |
[1:01:39] | Oh well. | 好吧 |
[1:01:42] | Well being an astrophysicist is like 100% math so… | 想当天体物理学家可要拿数学满分 所以 |
[1:01:46] | – So what? – Didn’t you fail math? | -所以什么 -你没有挂掉数学吗 |
[1:01:48] | Yeah what’s your point? | 对啊 你得了多少分啊 |
[1:01:51] | Yes! | 真棒 |
[1:01:52] | Um… are you gonna… | 你是要 |
[1:01:54] | Alright you get some wheat my friend. That is good. | 你得到了些小麦 挺不错的 |
[1:01:58] | That’s not where your piece was. | 那个位置不是你掷出来的点数 |
[1:02:00] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:02:01] | I mean that’s not where your piece was. | 我是说你没走出骰子该掷出的点数 |
[1:02:03] | Man I have roads leading to that house and everything. | 我有公路能走到那个房子或者其他地方 |
[1:02:05] | You have one. | 你只有一条路 |
[1:02:06] | It’s fine what are you talking about? | 这没问题啊 你在说什么 |
[1:02:08] | He added a piece right there. It’s not fine. | 他在这多走了一步 这有问题 |
[1:02:10] | I think it looks alright. | 我觉得看起来没问题啊 |
[1:02:12] | Well of course you do. | 你当然觉得没问题啊 |
[1:02:13] | I don’t see a difference. It was not there man | 我看不出问题啊 不只是这个 |
[1:02:16] | I don’t know what to tell you like… | 我不知道我该怎么跟你说 |
[1:02:18] | When I added a little road | 当我加了一条小路时 |
[1:02:19] | it was such a big deal over a road but your little butt buddy | 那就跟个大问题一样 但你的小跟屁孩 |
[1:02:22] | starts cheating and all of a sudden | 开始作弊的时候 突然就变成了 |
[1:02:23] | “Oh no it’s all good | 哦那没有问题啊 |
[1:02:24] | just keep playing | 然后就接着玩 |
[1:02:25] | – don’t worry about it.” – What are you talking about? | -别管那个了 -你想说什么 |
[1:02:27] | He’s fucking cheating that’s what I’m talking about man! | 老子说的是 你他妈了个逼的在作弊 |
[1:02:29] | Can you watch the language? | 你能注意一下你的言辞吗 |
[1:02:31] | Like honestly how old are you? | 说真的 你他妈都多老了 |
[1:02:32] | Go get some hearing aids! | 赶紧去治治你那破耳朵吧 |
[1:02:33] | – Nate… – Fuck! | -内特 -操他妈的 |
[1:02:34] | Calm down man. Wow. | 冷静一点 |
[1:02:36] | Nate just relax. | 冷静一点 内特 |
[1:02:38] | Don’t tell me to relax. | 别他妈跟我谈冷静 |
[1:02:39] | Man don’t even bring her into this. | 真不应该把你带来 |
[1:02:41] | She brought herself into it. | 她把她自己带过来的 |
[1:02:42] | – Take your tile man. – No. | -拿走你的棋子 -我不 |
[1:02:44] | It’s not even my tile. | 那他妈都不是我的棋子 |
[1:02:45] | Like this is the stupidest game I’ve ever played. | 这是我玩过的最傻逼的游戏了 |
[1:02:47] | This isn’t even your house don’t even talk like that. | 别骂骂咧咧的 这不是你家 |
[1:02:49] | Exactly. Look who you’re sitting around with man. | 是啊 看看你们跟谁坐一块儿呢 |
[1:02:52] | – Real people. – Real people? | -真实的人 -真实的人啊 |
[1:02:54] | The girl that couldn’t make up her mind between you two | 这个妞在你和他之间犹豫不决 |
[1:02:58] | the one that has absolutely no clue | 还有个被完全蒙在鼓里的 |
[1:03:01] | what’s going on around here. | 不知道这发生什么了 |
[1:03:02] | The fish fucker… | 这个操了卖鱼的狗逼 |
[1:03:03] | – Hey! – And the goody two-shoes. | -嘿 -还有这个傻屌老好人 |
[1:03:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:03:07] | You have no fucking clue man. | 你什么都不知道 |
[1:03:09] | You don’t talk to me like that in my house. | 你不能在我家里这样骂骂咧咧的 |
[1:03:11] | Oh your amazing house? You wanna keep it? | 诶呦 你的大房子 你还想要吗 |
[1:03:14] | I could ruin your life. | 我能毁了你的生活 |
[1:03:16] | Stay out of this. | 你管不着我 |
[1:03:17] | Sit back and enjoy your fucking game. | 坐回去玩你的鸡巴游戏 |
[1:03:19] | – This is none of your business. – Nate… | -这不只关你一个人的事 -内特 |
[1:03:21] | Why don’t you just leave? No one even wants you here | 你怎么不走呢 没人想让你在这 |
[1:03:24] | so just leave. | 赶紧走吧 |
[1:03:25] | – Nobody wants me here? – Yeah. | -没人想让我待在这 -对 |
[1:03:27] | You know where you come from and | 你知道自己什么出身吗 |
[1:03:28] | you’re fucking chilling with these people. | 还他妈跟这帮人一起玩 |
[1:03:29] | Yeah I didn’t want to come from where I came from. | 我也不想是那样的出身 |
[1:03:31] | Take a look around man. Whose house are you living in? | 睁大你的狗眼看看 你住在谁家房子里 |
[1:03:34] | I’m living at your grandma’s house. | 我住在你奶奶的房子里 |
[1:03:35] | Guess what we don’t want you anymore either. | 你猜怎么着 我们也不想要你了 |
[1:03:37] | You’re not living with your parents either. | 你也没有跟你的父母一起住 |
[1:03:38] | You’re a fucking loser hanging out with these tools. | 你他妈的是个窝囊废 这帮人的跟屁虫 |
[1:03:40] | At least I’m fucking wanted. | 至少我在这招人待见 |
[1:03:42] | – Nobody here wants you man. – Wanted by who man? | -这没人待见你 -谁待见你啊 |
[1:03:44] | Your dad? Where’s your dad? | 你爸呢 你爸去哪了 |
[1:03:47] | Where’s your dad Riley? | 你爸呢 莱利 |
[1:03:50] | Your dad couldn’t even handle being alive thinking | 你爸都他妈不想活了 |
[1:03:52] | that he has such a fuckup of a son somewhere out there | 因为他有个不知道从哪来的傻逼儿子 |
[1:03:55] | that he had to end his life. | 要了他的命 |
[1:03:57] | I can understand why he did it. | 我理解为什么他想死了 |
[1:03:59] | Fuck all you guys this is fucking stupid. | 我操你们妈的 你他妈个蠢逼 |
[1:04:09] | – Fuck man! – What? | -操你妈 -干吗 |
[1:04:16] | Riley! | 莱利 |
[1:04:20] | Fuck you! | 操你妈了个逼 |
[1:04:42] | Riley… | 莱利 |
[1:04:44] | Look just fuck off I don’t wanna talk about it OK? | 他妈的离我远点 我不想跟你说话 |
[1:04:50] | Did you know that stuff about him? | 你知道他那个样子吗 |
[1:04:53] | Yeah because we talk every day. | 知道 因为我们每天都在交谈 |
[1:04:55] | That’s the difference between knowing his name and knowig him. | 这就是知人知面不知心 |
[1:05:00] | I know stuff about him that you don’t know. Like we talk. | 我也知道一些关于他你不知道的东西 |
[1:05:03] | Like he wouldn’t tell you stuff that he tells me. | 有些他不会跟你讲的事情 他跟我讲了 |
[1:05:06] | Are you sure you wanna say that? | 你确定你要谈这个吗 |
[1:05:08] | Well yeah I mean… | 对啊 没错 |
[1:05:10] | If you actually hung out with him and you actually knew him | 如果你真的和他出去约会了你应该了解他 |
[1:05:13] | then you probably would never wanna see him again. | 然后你就应该再也不想见到他了 |
[1:05:18] | Riley said that the only reason he wants to date you is that | 莱利说他想约你的唯一原因是 |
[1:05:20] | he can sleep with you and then brag about it with all his friends | 和你上床然后可以跟他的朋友们吹牛逼 |
[1:05:24] | so that’s why he chose you | 所以他选择了你 |
[1:05:25] | over Shanna ’cause he thought | 而不是珊娜 |
[1:05:26] | that you’d be an easier lay or something like that. | 是因为他觉得你更容易到手 |
[1:05:30] | I didn’t get involved with this but this is what they were saying | 这不是我说的 这就是他们的原话 |
[1:05:32] | and you think “Oh I have a little cute boyfriend.” Yeah right. | 然后你觉得 我有个可爱的小男朋友了 |
[1:05:38] | Look like | 看起来好像 |
[1:05:39] | if you’re trying to break us up right now it’s not… | 如果你想拆散我们两个人 这可不 |
[1:05:41] | I’m not trying to break you up. | 我没有想拆散你们 |
[1:05:44] | I’m not trying to do any of that crap. | 我没有想做过那些下流的事 |
[1:05:46] | I’m telling you the ugly truth. | 我只是在告诉你险恶的事实 |
[1:05:48] | You just don’t wanna take it. | 你只是不想接受罢了 |
[1:05:49] | You run over there looking like a little idiot all clueless | 你全然看起来像个蒙在鼓里的傻子 |
[1:05:53] | thinking he wants you. | 以为他喜欢你 |
[1:05:55] | ‘Cause he doesn’t. | 但是他不喜欢 |
[1:05:57] | You’re gonna come to me for advice | 你才来找我提建议 |
[1:05:58] | and you’re not gonna take it again. | 然后你又不想接受我的看法 |
[1:06:00] | You know you claim to be his best friend | 你说过你要做他最好的朋友 |
[1:06:02] | and you say you talk all the time every day | 你有说你和他无时不刻的在畅谈 |
[1:06:05] | and you hang out every day | 然后又天天和他出去玩 |
[1:06:06] | but he just had his heart ripped out in there | 但他在这真的很伤心 |
[1:06:08] | and his entire past thrown onto the table for everyone to judge | 他的整个过去都被拉到台面上任人评论 |
[1:06:12] | and you’re still making it about you. | 可是你还是在想着你自己 |
[1:06:15] | It’s always about you. | 你总是只顾着自己 |
[1:06:19] | He called you a cum dumpster. | 他把你叫做肉便器 |
[1:06:24] | Fuck you Adam. | 去你的吧 亚当 |
[1:06:37] | You gotta pinch your nose here so that… | 你得掐住你的鼻子 |
[1:06:40] | I can get that bleeding to stop OK? | 好让我给你止血 好吗 |
[1:06:44] | Otherwise that nose is never gonna stop. | 否则的话你的鼻子会一直流血的 |
[1:06:50] | Oh don’t be such a wimp about it. | 别这么懦弱 |
[1:06:55] | This is what happens when you and Riley start. | 你和莱利一玩起来就会这样 |
[1:06:58] | You start playing and playing and playing | 你们一直打闹 打闹 打闹 |
[1:06:59] | and before you know it one of you guys is bleeding. | 没等你们意识到呢 有个人就流血了 |
[1:07:18] | Look man have you talked to Taylor lately? | 你最近和泰勒谈过吗 |
[1:07:22] | Not really. | 并没有 |
[1:07:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:07:25] | Just ’cause I heard… | 因为我听说 |
[1:07:27] | Shanna was telling me that she doesn’t want to talk to me. | 珊娜告诉我她不想跟我说话 |
[1:07:30] | She said that… | 她说 |
[1:07:32] | Taylor said that I said a whole bunch of stuff about her. | 泰勒说我说了很多关于她的话 |
[1:07:34] | If it was you I won’t be mad I just… | 如果是你的话我不会生气 只是 |
[1:07:36] | – No it wasn’t me. – I just wanna | -不 不是我 -我只是 |
[1:07:38] | -get it cleared up. – It wasn’t me. | -想要弄清楚 -不是我 |
[1:07:40] | -You sure? -Yeah I didn’t say anything. | -你确定吗 -嗯 我什么都没有说 |
[1:07:44] | Maybe… | 可能. |
[1:07:46] | Nate did | 是内特说的 |
[1:07:47] | when he got really mad. | 在他十分生气的时候 |
[1:07:49] | Doesn’t seem like something he would do. | 这不像是他会做的事 |
[1:07:52] | He wouldn’t go behind my back and | 他不会背叛我 |
[1:07:54] | try to ruin something that I have. | 试着去毁掉我拥有的东西 |
[1:07:56] | I mean he’s family right? | 我的意思是他也算是家人 对吧 |
[1:07:58] | Yeah but look at my family. | 是啊 但看看我的家人 |
[1:08:01] | Like it doesn’t matter | 像是这并没有关系 |
[1:08:03] | if they have the same blood as you. | 不管是否有同一血脉 |
[1:08:04] | If they don’t act like family | 如果他们表现的不像家人 |
[1:08:05] | then what’s the point? | 那又有什么意义 |
[1:08:09] | I don’t know it just seems like I’ve lost everybody. | 我不知道 我只觉得我失去了所有人 |
[1:08:16] | You have me. | 你还有我 |
[1:09:14] | Sup boys? | 伙计们 |
[1:09:17] | Nate can I talk to you for a minute? | 内特 我能跟你谈一下吗 |
[1:09:23] | Look man it’s important. Just come outside for a minute. | 伙计 这很重要 出来一下 |
[1:09:30] | Man just take a break like come outside. | 伙计 休息一下 出来会 |
[1:09:32] | I’m in the middle of something very important man. | 我正在打到关键的地方 兄弟 |
[1:09:37] | Fine I’ll pause it. | 好吧 那我把它关了 |
[1:09:40] | – Are you serious? Like… – Man what did you say? | -你认真的吗 这样 -你说了什么 |
[1:09:42] | Like Taylor won’t even talk to me. | 让泰勒连话都不跟我说 |
[1:09:45] | What did you expect man? | 你在期待些什么 |
[1:09:47] | Like, | 像是 |
[1:09:48] | honestly. | 说真的 |
[1:09:49] | I don’t know what’s going on but you need to plug that in. | 我不知道发生了什么 但你得把电插上 |
[1:09:52] | I’m not plugging shit back in until he talks man. | 他不说话我就不把这玩意儿插上 |
[1:09:55] | Plug it back in I talked. | 把电插上 我已经说了 |
[1:09:57] | Riley man listen | 莱利 听我说 |
[1:09:58] | it might just be me but I don’t think Nate wants to talk to you | 可能只是我觉得 内特不想和你说话 |
[1:10:01] | and I’m not really having fun anymore. | 而且我真的不开心了 |
[1:10:02] | Does it look like I fucking care if you’re having fun man? | 我像是会在乎你开不开心的吗 |
[1:10:04] | I’m trying to have a conversation. | 我想要谈谈 |
[1:10:06] | Why don’t we just roll a joint and chill out man? | 我们为什么不卷个大麻烟放松一下呢 |
[1:10:08] | ‘Cause I don’t wanna smoke a joint of your shitty weed man. | 因为我不想抽你的破大麻 |
[1:10:11] | Come on like you’re a loser. All you do is sit here | 你是像个失败者 你只是坐在这 |
[1:10:13] | and sell drugs to kids all day. | 一整天就卖毒品给孩子 |
[1:10:15] | Don’t talk to Brad like that man. He’s a legend. | 不要这样跟布拉德说话 他是个传奇 |
[1:10:17] | He’s not a legend he jumped off one fucking cliff. | 他不是传奇 他只是从悬崖上跳下来的 |
[1:10:20] | – Let’s see you do it. – I would. | -那让我们看看你跳一个 -我会的 |
[1:10:23] | Heard that before man. Tell you what I got a boat outside. | 这话早都听过了 外边有我的一艘船 |
[1:10:26] | I’ll drive you out there right now, if you wanna go. | 如果你想去的话 我现在就送你去 |
[1:10:30] | Right there you got a ride and you’re still bitchin’ out. | 现在就有人送你去 但你还是那么没种 |
[1:10:33] | Why aren’t you hopping up ready to run out the door | 你为什么不欢快地跑出去呢 |
[1:10:35] | and go jump off the big cliff? | 然后从悬崖上跳下去呢 |
[1:10:37] | Why don’t you come jump with me? | 那你为什么不跟我一起跳呢 |
[1:10:39] | Huh! Yeah. | 好啊 |
[1:10:40] | Yeah. You jump I’ll jump. | 是啊 你跳我就跳 |
[1:10:43] | 100%. 100%. | |
[1:10:44] | 100%. 100%. | |
[1:11:32] | Welcome to Todd’s Cliff. | 欢迎来到托德悬崖 |
[1:11:36] | It doesn’t… I can’t even film it in one frame. | 它太 甚至一个镜头都拍不下 |
[1:11:42] | Go home before you make yourself look like the fool. | 在你出糗之前回家吧 |
[1:11:46] | Let’s get to the top already. | 我们先去悬崖顶上吧 |
[1:11:47] | I don’t wanna embarrass you on camera | 我不想让你在镜头前难堪 |
[1:11:49] | and everything but I mean shit happens. | 但是 难堪的事总会发生的 |
[1:11:55] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:12:46] | Are your knees shaking? | 你们的膝盖在抖吗 |
[1:12:49] | So how does it feel to know that you’re gonna bitch out? | 知道自己要吓破胆了 是什么感觉 |
[1:12:52] | I’m not gonna bitch out. | 我才不会吓破胆 |
[1:12:53] | It’s OK to be scared I understand. | 害怕也没关系 我能理解你 |
[1:12:57] | – You know? – You’re the one who seems scared man. | -你知道吗 -你才是那个害怕了的人 |
[1:13:00] | You’re making excuses. I’m saying let’s jump. | 你在找借口 要我说 我们跳吧 |
[1:13:02] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[1:13:04] | And I’m saying that you’re not gonna. | 我说你不会做的 |
[1:13:08] | Recording let’s go! | 录像了 开始吧 |
[1:13:15] | Man why you always gotta fuck things up? | 你为什么总是把事情搞砸 |
[1:13:18] | It’s fun. | 这很有趣 |
[1:13:21] | Fuck man you don’t care about anybody but yourself. | 操 你除了自己谁都不关心 |
[1:13:24] | You think everything’s a big joke | 你认为所有事情都是笑话吗 |
[1:13:27] | but this isn’t a joke. This isn’t the time to laugh. | 但是不是笑话 这也不是该笑的时候 |
[1:13:30] | You’re obviously not gonna jump it. Like look how high it is man. | 你绝对不会要跳的 看这多高 |
[1:13:34] | Who’s going first? | 谁第一个来 |
[1:13:43] | You know you’re not gonna prove a point by doing this. | 你不一定非要这么做去证明一些东西 |
[1:13:46] | Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion! | 没人他妈的在意你的看法 |
[1:13:48] | Stay out of this. | 别管闲事 |
[1:13:49] | You’re the one who dragged me up here. | 是你拉我来这里的 |
[1:13:52] | You’re the one that fucking… | 我到这之后 |
[1:13:55] | talked shit like usual until I came up here. | 你又开始像平常一样逼逼叨叨 |
[1:13:59] | So you know what? I’m up here I’m ready to jump let’s jump. | 知道吗 我已经准备好了 跳吧 |
[1:14:03] | Man… | 兄弟 |
[1:14:04] | we’re not doing this. We’ve done a lot of stupid shit | 我们不会跳的 我们干过很多蠢事 |
[1:14:07] | but this tops the list like… | 但这简直就是最蠢的了 |
[1:14:09] | no this isn’t even on the list. This is ridiculous. | 不 甚至都不应该叫蠢 太荒谬了 |
[1:14:13] | And if you think I’m gonna think less of you for not jumping this | 要是你认为你不跳的话 我就会看不起你 |
[1:14:16] | I’m not man. | 我不会的 |
[1:14:18] | Let’s just walk back down man. Nothing’s gonna change. | 我们走回去吧 什么都不会变的 |
[1:14:25] | That’s the point. | 这才是重点 |
[1:14:26] | Something’s gotta change. | 有些东西一定要改变 |
[1:14:29] | – No you’re coming with me. – No | -不 你跟我走 -不行 |
[1:14:31] | the only way I’m going is that way. | 我要走的就是那条路 |
[1:14:45] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[1:14:47] | Yes I do. | 我要做 |
[1:14:51] | Well count it down then. | 好吧 倒计时吧 |
[1:14:54] | Three… | 三 |
[1:15:00] | Two… | 二 |
[1:15:04] | One. | 一 |
[1:15:18] | Fuck. | 干 |
[1:15:38] | You did it man! | 你做到了 兄弟 |
[1:15:41] | One second. How do you feel bro? | 等一下 你感觉怎么样 |
[1:15:43] | – Fucking terrible. Get me the fuck outta here. – Alright. | -糟透了 快把我弄出去 -好吧 |
[1:15:45] | Man! | 老兄 |
[1:15:48] | – Say something to the camera brother. – I’m hurt… | -在镜头前说点什么 -我受伤了 |
[1:15:53] | Oh fuck! | 我操 |
[1:16:02] | That was high as fuck. | 太他妈的高了 |
[1:16:04] | You guys did it man! Holy fuck. | 你们做到了 天哪 |
[1:16:07] | – Told you I would. – Fucking crazy. | -告诉过你我会的 -真他妈疯了 |
[1:16:10] | Good job Nate. Respect brother. | 干得好 内特 向你致敬 |
[1:16:13] | That’s the pain of jumping Todd’s right there man. | 这就是跳托德悬崖的疼痛 伙计 |
[1:16:16] | – Did you see that man? – Are you guys OK? | -你看见那个了吗 -你们还好吗 |
[1:16:22] | How come you didn’t jump too? | 你为什么不跟着跳 |
[1:16:29] | Can’t believe we just did that. | 真不敢相信我们刚刚做到了 |
[1:16:30] | Can’t believe you guys did that either. | 我也不敢相信你们真的跳了 |
[1:16:32] | It was crazy bro. | 太疯狂了 兄弟 |
[1:16:33] | Told you I was going to. | 告诉过你我要去 |
[1:16:34] | – Adam, how did it look from the top man? – Really scary. | -亚当 从顶上看怎么样 -很害怕 |
[1:16:39] | Come on man talk to your audience man. You just did it! | 来和你的观众说说 你刚刚做到了 |
[1:16:43] | – I did it. – Yeah you did! | -我做到了 -是的 你做到了 |
[1:16:45] | I don’t think I looked as bad as you guys man. Holy shit. | 我当时可不像你们看上去这么糟 我去 |
[1:16:49] | How’d it look from the bottom? | 从下面看过去怎么样 |
[1:16:51] | It was crazy from the bottom man. | 从下面看简直太疯狂了 |
[1:16:52] | I didn’t think we were ever gonna hit. What about you? | 我不觉得我们会撞上石头的 你说呢 |
[1:16:59] | Nate! Nate get up man! Nate! | 内特 内特 快起来 内特 |
[1:17:04] | Nate are you OK? | 内特 你还好吗 |
[1:17:05] | – We gotta get out of here. – Yeah. | -我们赶快离开这 -嗯 |
[1:17:08] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[1:17:09] | Try to sit up. | 试着坐起来 |
[1:17:15] | – Sit up man. – I’m good. | -坐起来 -我很好 |
[1:17:18] | You don’t look good man. | 你看上去并不好 |
[1:17:55] | Get him off the boat. | 把他从船上弄下来 |
[1:18:02] | Come on man. | 醒醒啊 伙计 |
[1:18:05] | Someone help! | 来人帮忙啊 |
[1:18:56] | I don’t know what they were… | 我不知道他们在 |
[1:18:58] | they were playing on the cliffs | 他们在悬崖上玩耍 |
[1:19:00] | and they were jumping off the cliffs | 从悬崖上跳下来 |
[1:19:03] | and he turned around and jumped off | 然后他转过身跳了下去 |
[1:19:06] | and it had something to do with his internal… | 然后他的内脏受了伤 |
[1:19:09] | I don’t know. He… | 我不知道 他 |
[1:19:11] | he bled to death. | 他流血至死 |
[1:19:15] | Yeah Riley’s here right now. | 对 莱利现在在这 |
[1:19:17] | I just don’t know what I’m supposed to do. | 我只是不知道该怎么办 |
[1:19:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:19:23] | Yeah I gotta… I gotta phone his mom and dad now. | 对 我现在得给他爸爸妈妈打电话 |
[1:19:27] | I don’t know what I’m gonna say to them. | 我不知道要怎么对他们讲 |
[1:19:31] | I was supposed to be watching him | 我本该看着他 |
[1:19:33] | and I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[1:21:29] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:21:31] | Hi can I come in? | 嗨 我能进来吗 |
[1:21:34] | Um… sure. | 当然 |
[1:22:02] | Did you want to say something to me? | 你想跟我说什么吗 |
[1:22:04] | He just jumped and… | 他就那样跳了下去 |
[1:22:11] | if I didn’t lie | 如果我没有说谎 |
[1:22:13] | then he’d be having fun with his friends | 他会和他的朋友过得很开心 |
[1:22:15] | and I’d be having fun with my friends | 我也会和我的朋友过得很开心 |
[1:22:17] | and everybody would be perfectly fine | 所有人都会过得很好 |
[1:22:19] | and he’d still be alive and… | 而且他也不会死 |
[1:22:23] | – It wasn’t your fault. – You don’t understand. | -这不是你的错 -你不明白 |
[1:22:27] | There’s something wrong with me. | 我做错了一些事 |
[1:22:31] | It’s gonna get better. You’re gonna feel better. | 会好起来的 你会感觉好点的 |
[1:22:35] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[1:23:00] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[1:23:07] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:16] | Riley? | 莱利 |
[1:24:20] | Get the fuck outta here. | 给我滚出去 |
[1:24:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:24:30] | Stuck, what’s it look like? | 陷在这了 你以为我干啥呢 |
[1:24:36] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[1:24:39] | Just get the fuck outta here man. | 赶紧给我滚出去 伙计 |
[1:24:58] | Give the key man. | 把钥匙给我 |
[1:25:04] | No. | 不 |
[1:25:06] | Come on man just give the key. | 赶紧把钥匙给我 |
[1:25:13] | Give the fucking key! | 快他妈把钥匙给我 |
[1:25:32] | Motherfucker! | 混蛋 |
[1:25:39] | Fucking fucker! | 操你妈的 |
[1:26:32] | Fuck. | 操 |