英文名称:Slacker
年代:1991
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:36] | Now boarding for Bastrop, Smithville… | 前往巴乔普 史密维尔… |
[01:39] | West Point, La Grange, Ellinger, Columbus, | 西点 拉格兰奇 埃琳吉 哥伦布 |
[01:41] | Sealy, Brookshire… | 西里 布鲁克肖… |
[01:43] | Katy and Houston. | 凯特和休斯顿的旅客 请上车 |
[01:46] | All aboard, please. | 所有旅客请上车 |
[02:01] | Man, I just had the weirdest dream back on the bus there. | 刚才我在汽车上做了一个非常奇怪的梦 |
[02:04] | Do you ever have those dreams that are just completely real? | 你做过完全真实的梦吗 |
[02:06] | I mean, they’re so vivid, it’s just like completely real. | 那些梦是那么栩栩如生 跟真的一样 |
[02:09] | It’s like there’s always something bizarre going on in those. | 就像在梦里…常有一些奇异的体验一样 |
[02:12] | I have one about every two years or something. | 我每隔一两年 就会做一个这样的梦 |
[02:14] | I always remember ’em really good. | 我一直清晰地记得 |
[02:16] | It’s like there’s always someone getting run over | 就像常有人匆匆而过 |
[02:18] | or something really weird. | 一些非常奇特的东西 |
[02:19] | Uh, one time I had lunch with Tolstoy. | 有一次我梦到跟托尔斯泰一起吃午餐 |
[02:22] | Another time I was a roadie for Frank Zappa. Anyway. | 另一次梦到我成了弗兰克·扎帕的乐队经理 |
[02:26] | So this dream I just had, it was just like that… | 刚才的梦 就像… |
[02:28] | except instead of anything bizarre going on… | 没有发生奇特的事… |
[02:30] | I mean, there was nothing going on at all. | 什么都没发生 |
[02:32] | Man. It was like The Omega Man. There was just nobody around. | 老兄 就像是《最后一个人》一样 没有人 |
[02:36] | I was just traveling around… | 我只是在旅行… |
[02:38] | you know, staring out the windows | 从各种车窗往外看 |
[02:39] | of buses and trains and cars, you know. | 大巴车 火车 汽车… |
[02:42] | When I was at home, | 到了家里时 |
[02:43] | I was, flipping through the TV stations endlessly, reading. | 我不断地换电视频道 阅读 |
[02:46] | I mean, how many dreams do you have where you read in a dream? | 在梦里阅读着做梦 你有过这样的经历吗 |
[02:50] | Wait. Man, | 等等 老兄 |
[02:51] | there was this book I just read on the bus… | 我刚才在汽车上看的这本书… |
[02:54] | You know, it was my dream, so I guess I wrote it or something. | 它是我的梦 所以我想我就是作者吧 |
[02:56] | But, uh, man, it was bizarre. It was like, uh… | 但是 这太奇怪了 就像… |
[02:58] | the premise for this whole book… | 这本书的序言一样… |
[03:01] | was that every thought you have creates its own reality, | 我所想的一切都是真实的 |
[03:03] | you know? | 你懂吗 |
[03:04] | It’s like every choice or decision you make… | 就像是你所做的每一个选择或决定… |
[03:07] | the thing you choose not to do… | 你选择不去做的事… |
[03:09] | fractions off and becomes its own reality, you know… | 有一小部分成了它自己的真实体… |
[03:11] | and just goes on from there forever. | 并且从那儿永远地继续下去 |
[03:14] | I mean, it’s like… | 我是说 它就像… |
[03:16] | uh, you know, in the Wizard of Oz… | 在《绿野仙踪》中一样… |
[03:18] | when Dorothy meets the Scarecrow | 桃乐茜遇到那个稻草人时 |
[03:19] | and they do that little dance at that crossroads… | 他们在那个十字路口跳了一小段舞… |
[03:21] | and they think about going all those directions… | 他们认为要朝所有那些方向走… |
[03:23] | then they end up going in that one direction. | 然后他们最终决定 朝一个方向走了 |
[03:25] | I mean, all those other directions, | 所有其它的方向是 |
[03:26] | just because they thought about it… | 因为他们想起了它… |
[03:28] | became separate realities. | 成了单独的现实 |
[03:30] | They just went on from there and lived the rest of their life. | 他们从这儿开始一直过完他们的余生 |
[03:33] | I mean, entirely different movies, | 我是说 那是完全不同的电影 |
[03:34] | but we’ll never see it… | 但是我们永远都看不到… |
[03:36] | because, you know, we’re kind of trapped | 因为我们受到了 |
[03:38] | in this one reality restriction type of thing. | 一种现实的限制 |
[03:41] | Another example would be like back there at the bus station. | 另一个例子 就像刚才在汽车站 |
[03:44] | As I got off the bus, the thought crossed my mind… | 我下车后 灵光一闪… |
[03:47] | you know, just for a second, about not taking a cab at all. | 那一瞬间 我决定不做计程车 |
[03:49] | But, you know, like maybe walking, | 要么走路 |
[03:50] | or bummin’ a ride or something like that. | 要么搭车 之类之类 |
[03:53] | I’m kind of broke right now. I should’ve done that probably. | 我几乎身无分文 也只能这么办 |
[03:56] | But, uh, just ’cause that thought crossed my mind… | 但是正由于那瞬间而逝的灵感… |
[03:58] | there now exists at this very second… | 一闪而过… |
[04:00] | a whole ‘nother reality where I’m at the bus station… | 在车站的结果就全然不同了… |
[04:03] | and you’re probably giving someone else a ride, you know? | 你的乘客可能就不是我了 明白吗 |
[04:06] | I mean, and that reality thinks of itself as this… | 我是说 想起它本身的现实… |
[04:08] | it thinks of itself as the only reality, you know. | 想起它本身如同唯一一种现实一样 |
[04:11] | I mean, at this very second, I’m in that… | 我是说 在那特定的一刻 我在… |
[04:14] | I’m back at the bus station | 我在后面的汽车站 |
[04:15] | just hangin’ out, you know… | 只是在那里停留了一下… |
[04:16] | probably thumbin’ through a paper. | 可能会用一张纸做搭车的手势 |
[04:19] | You know, probably goin’ up to a pay phone. | 也可能会走向一部公用电话 |
[04:23] | Say this beautiful woman just comes up to me, | 朝我走来的那个美女 |
[04:26] | just starts talking to me, you know? | 开始跟我交谈 |
[04:28] | Uh, she ends up offering me a ride, you know. | 最后她请我搭车 |
[04:30] | We’re hitting it off. Go play a little pinball. | 我们很合得来 去玩了一把钉子机 |
[04:33] | And we go back to her apartment, | 我们回到她家 |
[04:34] | I mean, she has this great apartment. | 那是一幢极豪华的公寓 |
[04:35] | I move in with her, you know. | 我住到了她家 |
[04:38] | Say I have a dream some night… | 有天晚上 我做了一个梦… |
[04:40] | that I’m with some strange woman I’ve never met… | 我跟一个从未见过的奇怪女人在一起… |
[04:43] | or I’m living at some place I’ve never seen before. | 住在一个我从没见过的地方 |
[04:46] | See, that’s just a momentary glimpse into this other reality… | 那只是对其他现实的片刻窥视… |
[04:48] | that was all created back there at the bus station. | 那一切都是在后面那个汽车站创造的 |
[04:51] | You know, shoot. And then, you know… | 嗖的一下 而后… |
[04:53] | I could have a dream from that reality into this one… | 梦境会从一个现实跳跃到另一个现实… |
[04:57] | that, like, this is my dream from that reality. | 可能现在就是其他现实中我的梦境 |
[05:00] | Of course, that’s kind of like | 好像我刚才在 |
[05:01] | that dream I just had on the bus, you know. | 大巴车上做梦一样 |
[05:03] | The whole cycle type of thing. | 全都是循环的 |
[05:06] | Man, shit. I should’ve stayed at the bus station. | 该死 真该待在那个汽车站 |
[06:06] | Don’t touch her. Need to call the police. | 别碰她 叫警察来 |
[06:09] | Get an ambulance. | 去叫救护车 |
[06:11] | Check that bag for some I.D. You better call the family. | 看看包里有没有身份证 最好通知她家人 |
[06:13] | Don’t touch her! | 别碰她 |
[06:14] | I’ve gotta get the bag. | 我检查一下包 |
[06:17] | Hurry. I’ll stay. Hurry. | 快点 我看着她 快啊 |
[06:22] | What in the hell? | 这到底是怎么了 |
[06:24] | What happened? What’s going on? | 怎么回事 发生什么事了 |
[06:26] | Accident. Everything’s under control. | 车祸 现在控制住局面了 |
[06:28] | Well, good. So you don’t need me? | 很好 不需要我了吗 |
[06:30] | -No, I don’t think so. -Okay. | -是的 不需要 -好吧 |
[06:33] | Look, can I help you out? Do you need a ride anywhere or anything? | 我能帮上你的忙吗 要搭车吗 |
[06:36] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 不需要 |
[06:38] | Tell you what. Take my card. Give me a call. | 听我说 这是我的名片 打电话给我 |
[06:41] | I wish I could stay and help, | 真希望我能留下来帮忙 |
[06:43] | but I gotta go, really. But call me. | 但是我赶时间 记得打电话给我 |
[06:44] | I’d like to hear from you. I mean it. | 等你电话 我认真的 |
[06:52] | Whose body is this? | 这是谁 |
[06:55] | Here, call this guy. | 拿着 打这个电话 |
[06:57] | These your groceries, lady? | 那些是你的东西吗 小姐 |
[07:29] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:31] | Uh, yes, it is. | 对 是的 |
[07:33] | This is her son. | 我是她儿子 |
[07:36] | She’s not here right now. I mean, I don’t think she’s up yet. | 现在她不在 可能 还没起床呢 |
[07:44] | Oh, drag. Anybody get a licence plate number or anything? | 天哪 有人记下了车牌号或者别的什么吗 |
[07:48] | Were there any witnesses? | 有没有证人 |
[07:51] | Okay, so the police have been notified. | 好的 已经报警了吧 |
[07:54] | Okay, uh, good. Well, let me know if you need me for anything. | 好 需要我的话 请一定告诉我 |
[07:59] | Uh, thanks for calling. Mm-hmm. Okay. | 谢谢你打电话来 好的 |
[08:01] | Thank you for calling. Thank you. | 感谢你的电话 谢谢 |
[11:14] | Officer Bozzio and Love with the police department. | 我们是警察局的波兹奥和拉伍警官 |
[11:15] | Hello, it’s me. | 是我 |
[11:40] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[11:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:42] | Looks like some guy, uh, ran over his mother. | 应该是有人辗死了他妈妈 |
[12:49] | “Number three: Opportunistic celibacy. | 第三 投机主义的独身 |
[12:53] | “Number four: Renunciation of all human endeavor. | 第四 对所有人为努力的拒绝和放弃 |
[12:56] | “And the fifth and final pillar of euphoria: | 第五 也是最后一条 |
[12:58] | “A full-circle, aesthetic reevaluation. | 一个构成整圆的美学重评 |
[13:02] | “My current response to every worldwide or personal tragedy is: | 对世界和个人的悲剧 目前我的回答是 |
[13:06] | “It’s disgusting. | 令人恶心 |
[13:08] | I love it. I hope it gets even worse. “ | 我喜欢 并希望能变得更糟 |
[13:16] | Okay. I’m Dostoyevsky. | 好吧 我是陀思妥耶夫斯基 |
[13:17] | You’re Anna. We’re writing The Gambler. | 你是安娜 我们在写《赌徒》 |
[13:19] | Take my dictation. | 抄下我的口述 |
[13:22] | Who’s ever written the great work | 有谁付出巨大努力 |
[13:24] | about the immense effort required… | 写出巨作… |
[13:26] | in order not to create? | 不是为了创造 |
[13:29] | Intensity without mastery. | 没有掌握强度 |
[13:33] | The obsessiveness of the utterly passive. | 完全被动的执着 |
[13:36] | And could it be that in this passivity… | 要这种被动状态下… |
[13:38] | I shall find my freedom? | 我该找回我的自由吧 |
[13:39] | Well, I’m headin’ over there. | 我得走了 |
[13:40] | Hey, man. What are you doing? You’re supposed to be getting this down. | 你在干什么 咱们应该练完 |
[13:42] | It was pretty good there. | 那里很不错的 |
[13:44] | -You seen Gary around? -No. | -你见到盖里了吗 -没有 |
[13:46] | Does he still live in the same place? | 他还住老地方吗 |
[13:48] | I told you. No one’s seen him for months. | 我早告诉过你 几个月前就没人见到过他 |
[13:49] | Well, later. | 好吧 再见 |
[13:50] | What was that obsessiveness line again? | 那句关于执着的台词是什么 |
[13:52] | Obsessiveness without personality? | 毫无个性的执着 |
[13:54] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[13:58] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[14:00] | Say, pal! Did I overhear you say you got a friend that’s missing? | 老兄 我无意中听到你一个朋友不见了 |
[14:05] | Well, I doubt he’s missing. He’s just not around. | 我可不这么认为 他只是最近没露面 |
[14:07] | Oh, yeah, well. I’ve been reading in the World Weekly News. | 好吧 我看《世界新闻周刊》上说 |
[14:09] | Just a while ago there was a guy out on the street. | 不久前 有个人在街上转悠 |
[14:11] | He’s found wandering around, | 他只在那里漫步 |
[14:12] | didn’t know who he was, where he came from. | 不知道自己是谁 也不知道从哪来 |
[14:15] | He’s perfectly healthy, but he’s a complete amnesiac, you know. | 身体完全健康 却失了忆 |
[14:18] | A lot of people like that found, uh, just wandering around lately. | 最近发现很多这样的人 行尸走肉 |
[14:22] | You know, no history, no nothing. | 没有过去 什么都没有 |
[14:25] | -It’s weird, huh? -Yeah. | -很奇怪吧 -是的 |
[14:28] | You know about the suppressed transmission, of course? | 你一定知道抑制发射的事吧 |
[14:31] | No? Oh, well. | 不知道 好吧 |
[14:33] | This is the 20th anniversary of the moon walk, you know. | 今年是月球漫步20周年 |
[14:35] | And way back when they’re giving us that | 人们当时是这么说的 |
[14:36] | “One giant step for mankind” bit… | “这是人类历史上巨大的一步”… |
[14:39] | another astronaut’s in the background | 另一个在后面的宇航员 |
[14:40] | yelling his fool head off… | 伸出他的猪头大喊 |
[14:42] | saying, “Oh, my God. What’s that over in the crater? | “哦 天哪 环形山上面是什么 |
[14:44] | What the hell is that?” | 是什么鬼东西” |
[14:46] | Well, NASA cuts him off just like that. | 宇航局因为那事 撤了他的职 |
[14:48] | But those of us with the right kind of radios, you know what I mean? | 但是我们听到了当时的广播 |
[14:51] | Yeah, we got enough of it. The gist of it was… | 是的 我们听的够多了 重点是… |
[14:54] | there’s a giant spacecraft over | 在另一座环形山上 |
[14:55] | in the other crater, looking at them. | 有一艘巨大的宇航船在看着他们 |
[14:58] | That’s right. Oh, it all begins to leak out then… | 没错 随后 一切都开始泄漏出来了… |
[15:00] | that the space program’s just one giant big cover-up. | 太空计划就是个巨大的幌子 |
[15:04] | It’s a covert operation between | 是美苏之间的 |
[15:06] | the United States government and the Soviet Union. | 秘密行动 |
[15:08] | It’s been going on for over 30 years. | 历时三十多年 |
[15:10] | We’ve been on the moon since the ’50s. | 从五十年代起 我们就登月了 |
[15:13] | You wanna know how we got there, right? | 想知道是怎么上去的吗 |
[15:15] | I’ll tell you. | 我告诉你吧 |
[15:17] | Anti-grav drive. Anti-gravity technology. | 反重力驱动 反引力技术 |
[15:20] | We stole it from the Nazis after the end of World War II. | 二战结束时 从纳粹那里偷来的 |
[15:22] | It’s perfectly obvious. | 再明显不过了 |
[15:24] | And you know, I was watching this Late, Late Show. | 我看过CBS的《深深夜秀》 |
[15:26] | A lot of truth in the Late, Late Show. | 里面有许多事实 |
[15:27] | You know, they slip it through | 他们把它分开来讲 |
[15:29] | there, they figure nobody’s watching, but… | 以为没人会看 但是… |
[15:30] | Anyway, there’s this sci-fi movie called Alternative Three. | 有一部名叫《抉择3》的科幻电影 |
[15:33] | And, uh, it’s about kidnapping people, | 讲的是绑架人的故事 |
[15:35] | using a little psycho-surgery on them… | 用了一点精神外科技术… |
[15:37] | and, uh, turn them into zombies. | 把人们变成了僵尸 |
[15:40] | And making them colonize the Moon and Mars. | 并使他们拓殖月球和火星 |
[15:44] | Funny, huh? | 有意思吧 |
[15:45] | Except it’s absolutely true, all of it. | 但那全是真实发生的 全部都是 |
[15:49] | We’ve been on Mars since ’62. | 从六二年起 人类开始研究火星 |
[15:52] | It was May 22nd. | 你得记住 |
[15:53] | That’s a very important date for you to remember, pal. | 5月22日是一个非常重要的日子 |
[15:55] | -Yeah, that’s my birthday. -Right. So, see… | -是的 那是我生日 -是么 其实… |
[15:59] | the reason we’re up there covertly is | 人类殖民太空的 |
[16:00] | because of the greenhouse effect. | 其中一个原因是温室效应 |
[16:02] | It all ties in. Yeah, greenhouse effect. | 它们相互联系 是的 温室效应 |
[16:04] | By the way, they discovered that in the ’40s. | 对了 温室效应是四十年代发现的 |
[16:06] | You can ask yourself | 你会自问他们 |
[16:07] | what they’ve been doing sitting on their ass for 49 years, huh? | 研究四十九年是为了什么 |
[16:09] | While we’re out here with some serious social diseases | 当我们离开这里 |
[16:10] | and everything else. | 严重的社会疾病蔓延 |
[16:12] | Oh, never mind that. Everybody says… | 大家都说 请别担心… |
[16:14] | “Greenhouse effect. A hundred years from now. | 温室效应 起码还要一百年 |
[16:16] | Oh, I’ll be long dead, gone and out of here. “ | 到时我都死了 走了 不在这里了 |
[16:19] | Not so, my friend. Not so. | 不是这样 朋友 不是这样 |
[16:20] | The government’s sitting on the fact that it’s 10-20 years maximum. | 最多十到二十年 政府已经证实了 |
[16:23] | It’s getting hotter, don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 气温变得越来越热 |
[16:25] | Yeah, it’s not even summer yet. | 现在还没到夏天呢 |
[16:27] | Yeah, and when the polar ice caps begin to melt… | 等到两极冰帽开始融化… |
[16:29] | it’s not gonna take a certified genius to understand | 人们就都明白 |
[16:31] | that we’re in serious global confusion. | 全球混乱的严重性了 |
[16:34] | I mean, really, we’re in massive mainline ecological chaos. | 真的 我们会陷入巨大的生态混乱 |
[16:37] | Anyway, it’s happening even as we speak. | 咱们说话的时候 就已经开始了 |
[16:40] | So, I’ll tell you what they’ve already done. | 所以我告诉你吧 他们已经准备好了 |
[16:42] | They’ve colonized outer space. | 他们拓殖了外层太空 |
[16:44] | Oh, they couldn’t colonize everybody. No, no. | 不是每个人都能去 不会的 |
[16:46] | That would be global bankruptcy. | 那将使全球破产 |
[16:48] | We couldn’t beat the greenhouse effect anyway. | 总之我们控制不了温室效应 |
[16:50] | This secret group, you know, the group | 政府掌控着 |
[16:51] | that’s in charge of the government… | 有一个秘密组织… |
[16:54] | Oh, yeah. They’re gonna get boosted off this rock before it melts. | 在冰化之前 他们早就走了 |
[16:59] | And the rest of us, what do they care? | 谁会在乎剩下的我们呢 |
[17:01] | We’re gonna be left here to fry. | 我们会留在这里煎熬 |
[17:03] | By the way, there’s something you should know. | 对了 有一些事情你应该知道 |
[17:06] | You see, this entire operation’s being funded… | 整个行动的资金… |
[17:08] | by the profits from the Medellin drug cartel. | 由麦德林贩毒集团提供 |
[17:11] | And they’re specifically set up by the C.I.A. … | 他们是由中情局特别设立的… |
[17:13] | to handle large sums of money being funneled into this project. | 目的是操控注入这个项目的大笔资金 |
[17:16] | Keep it under your hat. | 千万要保密 |
[17:19] | The people they need, like scientists. You heard about that? | 他们需要科学家 你听说了吗 |
[17:22] | All the missing scientists around the world, | 全球的科学家 神秘失踪的 |
[17:24] | and those that are mysteriously dying | 还有离奇死亡的… |
[17:25] | that’s all part of the recruiting process. | 都被招募到这个项目 |
[17:27] | I really hope your friend is not, well… | 真希望你朋友没被… |
[17:31] | Well, they need a lot of lackeys to do the labor though. | 他们需要许多侍从做劳力 |
[17:33] | So they’ll be looking for ordinary guys. | 他们会找普通人 |
[17:36] | You know, just like you and me. | 就像你和我一样的人 |
[17:39] | Yeah, they need those to kind of colonize things. | 是的 他们需要开拓殖民地 |
[17:42] | You know, they do a little psycho-surgery on us, | 他们对我们做一些精神外科手术 |
[17:44] | a little liquid lobotomy here. | 注射一种药就行 |
[17:46] | Well. And I know this for a fact. | 千真万确 |
[17:49] | They got this drug down in Guatemala in the rain forest. | 他们在危地马拉的雨林弄到这种药 |
[17:52] | Why do you think the C.I.A.’s down | 你以为中情局为什么会 |
[17:53] | there hacking the hell out of that forest, huh? | 躲在该死的丛林里 |
[17:55] | Make sense? Sure it does. | 有意义吗 当然有 |
[17:57] | Yeah, this drug takes away your long-term memory… | 那种药会夺走你的长期记忆… |
[17:59] | leaves your short-term memory, so there you are. | 只留下短期记忆 行尸走肉一般 |
[18:03] | You got people that don’t know who they are, | 他们不认识自己 |
[18:04] | where they came from… | 也不知道从哪来… |
[18:05] | but you tell them to do something, and they do it. | 让做什么他们就做什么 |
[18:09] | They can follow instructions. Perfect employees. | 言听计从的完美雇员 |
[18:12] | -Sounds like most people I know. -So. | -我认识的许多人都那样 -是啊 |
[18:15] | They must like children too, because… | 他们一定也在招募儿童… |
[18:17] | the statistics of the F.B.I. Since 1980… | 据1980年以来联盟调查局的统计… |
[18:19] | said that 350,000 children are just missing. | 总共有三十五万儿童失踪 |
[18:23] | They disappeared. | 消失了 |
[18:25] | There are not that many perverts around. | 没有异常 |
[18:28] | You know the worst thing about this, pal? | 你知道最糟的是什么吗 |
[18:30] | Is that you’re in close proximity to all this. | 这些都在你的身边发生 |
[18:32] | You know, I mean, Houston’s right down the road. | 休斯顿 知道吧 |
[18:34] | You know, the main headquarters. NASA. | 美国宇航局总部 |
[18:37] | Sure, in the main headquarters, around the world… | 当然 在大总部 遍布全世界… |
[18:41] | All right, look. I gotta go see this friend of mine, okay? | 就这样吧 我要去见一个朋友 好吗 |
[18:43] | -Yeah, right in here. -Is this it? Okay. | -是啊 就这儿 -到了 好的 |
[18:46] | Anyway, look, pal. It’s been nice talking to you. | 兄弟 不管怎样 很高兴跟你聊天 |
[18:48] | I really hope your friend isn’t one of them already. | 真希望你朋友没被招募 |
[18:50] | -I’m sure he’s not. -Yeah, well. | -相信他不会的 -那就好 |
[18:52] | -I just thought you had the right to know. -Thanks. | -我只是觉得你有权知道 -谢谢 |
[18:55] | Tell you what, listen. I’m gonna stick around outside, | 听我说 我会在外面转一下 |
[18:57] | just for a little while… | 就一会儿… |
[18:58] | kind of make sure everything’s okay. | 确保一切正常 |
[19:00] | You know, make sure we weren’t followed. | 需要确认没被 跟踪 |
[19:03] | Have a nice day. | 玩得开心 |
[19:17] | -Hi, how you doing? -All right. | -嗨 你们好吗 -很好 |
[19:19] | -How’s it going? -Fine. | -情况怎么样 -很好 |
[19:21] | -Matter of fact, where are you going? -Going home. | -你们去哪里 -回家 |
[19:23] | Oh, you live here. Okay, sure. Well. | 你们住这里 好吧 很好 |
[19:26] | Just a little security check. There’ve been some people missing. | 做一些安全检查 不少人失踪了 |
[19:28] | Nothing to worry about, pal. | 没有什么好担心的 伙计 |
[19:30] | Okay, you gotta go. | 好了 你们要走了 |
[19:31] | I mean, you’re in a hurry. That makes perfect sense. | 我是说 你们赶时间呢 真有意思 |
[19:33] | Things are speeding up here at the end. | 结束的时候总是会加速 |
[19:38] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[19:41] | What a day, what a day. | 好日子啊 好日子 |
[19:45] | The thing is, the media’s trying to hold up | 媒体正尝试支持 |
[19:47] | this whole one-party, two-faction system… | 一党两派体系… |
[19:49] | by telling you that George Bush | 说乔治·布什 |
[19:51] | got this mandate with 54% of the vote. | 以54%的选票当选 |
[19:54] | And that just doesn’t take into account | 其实并没有按 |
[19:55] | the whole population of the country. | 全部人口计算 |
[19:57] | They say that 50.3%, in the media… | 媒体说是50 3%… |
[19:59] | they say 50.3% of the eligible population participated | 50.3%的合格选民 |
[20:02] | in the ’88 election. | 参与了88年的选举 |
[20:04] | But I think the figure’s a hell of a lot lower than that. | 但我认为实际比例要低很多 |
[20:07] | You gotta consider. | 你想一想 |
[20:07] | Prisoners. We got more people incarcerated in this country… | 囚犯怎么算 国内囚犯那么多… |
[20:10] | than any other country in Western history. | 比任何西方国家历史上的都多 |
[20:12] | Noncitizens, the underage, the overage, | 没绿卡的 未成年的 |
[20:15] | people too old to get to the polls. | 年纪太大的 |
[20:17] | People out in rural areas. People who don’t have addresses. | 住乡下的 没住址的 |
[20:19] | I mean, to be conservative, the figure’s more like 35%. | 保守估计 充其量35% |
[20:23] | So Bush got 54% of 35%. | 得票率应该是35%乘以54% |
[20:26] | What’s that, 18%? | 那是多少 18% |
[20:27] | Maybe 18% of the people in this country support him. | 也许国内只有18%的人支持他 |
[20:31] | That’s nothing. That’s nothing. That’s not a mandate. | 那可远远不够 不能当选 |
[20:34] | The people in Nazi Germany had… | 在纳粹德国… |
[20:35] | You guys done male bonding yet? | 你们买了债券吗 |
[20:37] | Nazi Germany in 1932, | 1932年纳粹德国 |
[20:38] | the Nazis had maybe 34-38%. | 纳粹党得票率是34%到38% |
[20:41] | And somebody like Pinochet who’s already out | 像皮诺切特返回智利 |
[20:43] | of there back in Chile… | 后来又有一些人退出… |
[20:45] | that guy’s got maybe 34-43% of the vote. | 得票率大概34%到43% |
[20:47] | So 18% is nothing. | 那么18%什么都不算 |
[20:50] | It just seems like one day it’s gonna dawn on everybody… | 似乎有一天会被每个人放弃… |
[20:53] | that this large nonvoting majority | 过去三十年以来 |
[20:55] | has been winning every election… | 大量的弃权票… |
[20:57] | for the past three decades. | 使选举成功 |
[20:59] | And the people who win these elections are gonna be too ashamed… | 当选的人应该得到羞辱… |
[21:02] | or better yet, too afraid to even take power at all. | 或者 太害怕而根本不敢掌权 |
[21:07] | Oh, hey. Ow, man. | 哦 是的 哇 老兄 |
[21:10] | -Uh, Paul’s moved, man. -Where did he go? | -保罗搬走了 -他去哪里了 |
[21:12] | I don’t know. It’s like he split, man. | 不知道 突然离开了 |
[21:15] | He’s like… He disappeared. Nobody knows where he is. | 他消失了 没有人知道他在哪里 |
[21:19] | But, uh, his room is, like, totally empty. | 他的房间几乎全空了 |
[21:21] | It’s got everything moved out. | 一切都被搬走了 |
[21:23] | And on the floor there’s these postcards just sitting there. | 只有几张明信片留在地板上 |
[21:26] | Sitting there right in the middle. It’s really bizarre. | 在房间的中央 真奇怪 |
[21:29] | Why don’t you come look? It’s really weird. | 你们不去看看 真的很奇怪 |
[21:35] | So where you getting all these statistics from anyway? | 那么你是从那里弄来的那些数据 |
[21:38] | Dallas Morning News, man. You ought to read it for a change. | 《达拉斯晨报》 伙计 你该试着读一读 |
[21:51] | See, he’s gone. All his stuff’s gone. | 瞧 他走了 全都搬走了 |
[21:54] | -Strange. -He’s a strange guy. | -奇怪 -他就是个奇怪的家伙 |
[21:57] | -What do we have here? -Those are the cards he left. | -这里有什么 -他留下的卡片 |
[22:01] | There’s writing on the back of them. | 背后写了字 |
[22:05] | They’re numbered. It’s like a little story or something. | 它们都有编号 就像是一个小故事 |
[22:11] | “Juan Apagato spends a lot of time wandering around town. | 胡安·阿帕托在镇里徘徊了好久 |
[22:21] | “He tried college for a while, but it consumed too much time. | 他上过大学 但是那耗费了太多时间 |
[22:24] | “So now he’s looking for a job that doesn’t involve much work. | 现在他在找一份不很棘手的工作 |
[22:27] | “He rents a room in a large house | 他租了一个大房间 |
[22:30] | and rarely sees the people he lives with. | 一个人生活 |
[22:32] | “One is called Frank something, | 一个叫弗兰克的人 |
[22:33] | and he thinks there are some more… | 认为他有更多故事… |
[22:34] | but he can’t be sure. “ | 但是他不肯定 |
[22:36] | I guess that means all of us. | 我猜那指的是我们 |
[22:42] | “He comes from a light blue-collar family. | 他出身于一个蓝领家庭 |
[22:44] | “He doesn’t see his parents much anymore. | 很少见自己的父母 |
[22:47] | “He quit going to visit when they quit sending him money. | 父母不再给他钱了 他也就不再去看望他们了 |
[22:50] | One of his grandparents died last month, | 上个月他祖父过世了 |
[22:52] | but he can’t remember which. “ | 但是他记不起清了 |
[22:55] | It’s Uncle Fester. | 是弗斯特叔叔 |
[23:01] | “Last summer he thought about sticking his index finger in a fan. | 他想起去年夏天 把食指伸进了风扇里 |
[23:04] | “Someone told him his fingerprints are unique, and he believes… | 有人说指纹是唯一的 他相信了… |
[23:06] | “there’s too much direct evidence against uniqueness. | 有太多直接的证据反对唯一性 |
[23:09] | “He thinks that differences are minor compared to the similarities. | 他认为相比于相同 差异更次要 |
[23:20] | “All his days are about the same. | 他的日子过得都一样 |
[23:22] | “He wakes up at 11:00 or 12:00… | 他十一二点起床… |
[23:24] | “eats cereal or toast, reads the newspaper… | 吃米饭或面包 看报纸… |
[23:26] | “looks out the front door, takes a walk… | 远望 散步… |
[23:29] | “goes to a movie matinee, listens to the radio… | 看日场电影 听收音机… |
[23:32] | “watches sitcom reruns till 1:00… | 看重播连续剧到一点… |
[23:34] | “and usually falls asleep about 2:00. | 两点左右睡觉 |
[23:37] | He likes to sleep. Sometimes he has good dreams. “ | 他喜欢睡觉 有时候会做一些好梦 |
[23:44] | It’s the finale. | 这是最后一张了 |
[23:47] | “Watch for the next episode: | 看下面这一段 |
[23:49] | “Juan joins up with | 胡安加入了一个 |
[23:50] | an emerging European terrorist organization… | 欧洲恐怖分子组织… |
[23:52] | and soon returns to the U.S. | 并带着自制的核武器 |
[23:54] | With a supply of homemade nuclear weapons. “ | 很快回到了美国 |
[23:57] | Huh. That’s interesting. | 真有意思 |
[24:03] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[24:09] | -Hi. -Hey, guy. | -嗨 -各位 |
[24:12] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[24:14] | -Paul moved out, man. -Oh, yeah? | -保罗搬出去了 -是吗 |
[24:16] | Yeah, took all his stuff, just left these cards here. | 对 所有东西都搬走了 只留下这几张卡片 |
[24:20] | -Can I have his room? -Sure, why not? | -我可以住他的房间吗 -当然 没问题 |
[24:23] | Cool. | 好极了 |
[24:31] | Hey, where you headed? | 嘿 你去哪 |
[24:34] | Oh, I got some band practice in about five hours… | 我要去做一些乐队练习 大约五小时… |
[24:38] | so I figured I’d mosey on out. | 所以我想我该走了 |
[24:43] | -Okay. -See you. | -好的 -再见 |
[24:52] | Stephanie? | 斯蒂芬妮 |
[24:57] | I haven’t seen you around in a long time. | 好久不见 |
[24:59] | Yeah, I just got back about a week ago. | 是啊 我上周刚回来 |
[25:01] | -Yeah? From where? -Dallas. | -是吗 从哪里回来 -达拉斯 |
[25:04] | Dallas? Man. | 达拉斯 天哪 |
[25:06] | What were you doing up there? | 去那干吗 |
[25:09] | Hanging out, resting. | 度假 休息 |
[25:13] | I was in the hospital for a while. | 我住了一段时间医院 |
[25:17] | It was really awful. | 糟糕极了 |
[25:19] | -Yeah? -Yeah. It was awful. | -是吗 -糟糕透了 |
[25:24] | Your parents, probably? | 我猜是你爸妈的原因吧 |
[25:27] | -Yeah, you could say they put me there. -Yeah. | -可以这么说 他们送我去的 -是吧 |
[25:30] | So what are you up to? | 你怎么样 |
[25:33] | Same old, same old. Just… | 老样子 老样子 只是… |
[25:37] | lollygagging around. | 虚度光阴 |
[25:38] | Still unemployed. | 依然没有工作 |
[25:41] | Uh, I’m in this band. | 我在的乐队 |
[25:44] | Well, the one I was in before, but now we’ve changed our name. | 还是之前那个 不过现在我们改了名字 |
[25:48] | Ta-da | 哈哈 |
[25:49] | We’re The Ultimate Losers now. | 改叫”最后的失败者”了 |
[25:52] | And, uh, the singer is still a jerk. | 歌手还是一个怪人 |
[25:56] | And, uh, well. | 并且 |
[26:01] | We’re playing this Friday. | 周五有我们演出 |
[26:02] | If you wanna come, I can put you on the list. | 你想来的话 我会把你加到来宾名单 |
[26:09] | I’m sleeping a lot, you know. | 今天睡了好久 |
[26:11] | -Yo, hey, dude. -Hey. | -哦 嗨 兄弟 -嗨 |
[26:13] | Man, I am freaking out so severely. | 吓坏我了 |
[26:14] | Did you hear what happened on the freeway? | 听说高速公路上的事了吗 |
[26:18] | You didn’t see the local news today? | 没看今天的本地新闻 |
[26:20] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 精彩极了 |
[26:22] | Man, this old man driving to town from San Antonio… | 有个老头开车从圣安东尼奥来镇里… |
[26:25] | like this old man about 40 or 50 years old… | 大约四五十岁的样子… |
[26:28] | goin’ about a hundred miles an hour down the freeway… | 以百英里的时速在高速公路上奔驰… |
[26:31] | waving a gun at people, laughing. | 笑着朝人们挥舞着枪 |
[26:33] | Like, doin’ fuckin’ chicken squawks at people out the window… | 朝窗外咯咯叫 就像小鸡叫一样… |
[26:36] | and showing them his gun and going like… | 向人们展示他的枪 并这样… |
[26:40] | Things like that. | 就这样 |
[26:41] | People were freaked. | 人们吓坏了 |
[26:42] | They didn’t know if he was just a lunatic, you know… | 不知道他是不是疯了… |
[26:44] | with, like a squirt gun or what. | 不知道那枪是真是假 |
[26:46] | And then, check it out, the guy started firing on the freeway… | 后来 他在高速公路上开枪… |
[26:49] | randomly through his windows. | 朝窗外乱射 |
[26:52] | He shot one bullet up at the roof of his car… | 他还朝车顶开了一枪 |
[26:54] | and it just ricocheted around inside with him for a while. | 子弹在里面反弹了一会儿 |
[26:57] | He was, like, out of his mind. | 他像疯了一样 |
[26:58] | Everybody tried to get off the freeway. | 大家都想从高速公路上逃开 |
[27:00] | Some chick who had a bullet lodged in her ponytail… | 有颗子弹嵌在一个小妹的马尾辫里… |
[27:04] | called the pigs in San Marcos. | 在圣马科斯叫猪尾辫 |
[27:06] | And they had six or seven pig cars | 有六七辆猪车 |
[27:08] | chasing him into the south side of town. | 把他赶到镇南 |
[27:10] | He was still swingin’ the gun around, man, and laughing. | 他还是笑着挥舞着枪 |
[27:13] | He fuckin’ laughed all the way. | 他一路都那样笑 |
[27:16] | Finally his car spun out and slammed into the grassy knoll… | 最后他的车失控 猛地撞上草丘… |
[27:20] | you know, the median. | 的正中间 |
[27:22] | As soon as his car came to a halt, man… | 车一停… |
[27:24] | he just put the gun to his head and blammo. | 他就举枪朝自己脑袋”呯”的一下 |
[27:30] | Offed himself, man. Blew himself away right there. | 自己结果了自己 |
[27:34] | It’s like, I don’t know… | 那就像 我不知道… |
[27:37] | he had had enough, enough. | 他活够了 活够了 |
[27:40] | -It’s like… -Do you know Stephanie? | -那就像…-认识斯蒂芬妮吗 |
[27:43] | Oh, yeah. I thought I heard that you were in “Timberlawn. “ | 知道 听说你在达拉斯一家医院 |
[27:47] | -I got back about a week ago. -All right, cool. | -上周刚回来 -好啊 很酷 |
[27:52] | Oh, yeah. I know what I gotta show you guys. | 对了 我要给你们看一样东西 |
[27:54] | This… This will blow your gourd. | 这个超劲爆 |
[27:58] | I have this friend, all right, she’s a gynecologist in Hollywood. | 我一个朋友 是好莱坞的一名妇科医生 |
[28:01] | And she scored this for me from the lab where she works. | 这玩意儿是从她上班的实验室弄来的 |
[28:06] | It’s a Madonna pap smear. | 麦当娜·西科尼的子宫颈抹片 |
[28:09] | I know it’s kind of cloudy, but it’s a Madonna pap smear. | 有点浑浊 但它确实是麦当娜的子宫颈抹片 |
[28:13] | It’s got “Ciccone” on the top. | 盖子上标着”西科尼” |
[28:15] | That’s like a medical label. “Ciccone. “ | 像医药标签一样”西科尼” |
[28:18] | Check it out. I know it’s kind of disgusting… | 看看 会有一点恶心… |
[28:20] | but it’s like, it’s sort of… | 但是它就像 就像… |
[28:24] | like getting down to the real Madonna. | 真实的麦当娜一样 |
[28:31] | I don’t know if you can see it now. | 不知道你们能不能看清 |
[28:33] | I freaked out when it came in the mail. | 收到包裹时我惊呆了 |
[28:34] | It had two pubic hairs in it, and I showed it to this asshole… | 里面有两根阴毛 我给个混蛋看了一下… |
[28:37] | and he stole one of them. | 让他偷走了一根 |
[28:39] | But if you look real close, you can see it’s still in there. | 如果靠得够近 你能看到里面还有一根 |
[28:43] | It’s about as black as they come. | 跟当年一样黑 |
[28:50] | Do you think maybe, uh… | 你也许… |
[28:52] | you’d be interested in buying something like this? | 也许你想买这样的东西吧 |
[28:54] | It’s like a high-dollar item. | 这可是高价货啊 |
[28:57] | It’s, you know, one of a kind. It’s like chance of a lifetime. | 这可是一辈子就一回 千载难逢的机会啊 |
[29:00] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 那确实 |
[29:02] | I’m pretty broke, though. | 不过 我没钱啊 |
[29:06] | What about you? Do you think you know anyone who might be… | 你呢 你有朋友想… |
[29:08] | I mean, it’s a little bit getting closer | 这可是跟摇滚女神 |
[29:10] | to the rock god herself… | 近距离接触啊… |
[29:13] | than just a poster. | 海报画可没法比 |
[29:14] | No? All right. You guys’ loss. | 不要 好吧 可别后悔 |
[29:19] | I thought I could, you know, maybe swing a bargain. | 我还想你们会还价呢 |
[29:22] | -Sorry. -All right. Can’t blame me. I tried. | -抱歉 -好吧 别怪我 我试过了 |
[29:26] | It’s a material world and I’m a material girl. | 这个物质的世界 我又是个物质的女孩 |
[29:29] | I better cruise. I gotta check this guy Chico on the east side. | 我得走了 我得去看看东岸的奇科 |
[29:32] | He’s real interested in this. | 他对这个很感兴趣 |
[29:34] | -All right. -Hey, how’s your band going anyway? | -好吧 -嘿 那么你的乐队怎么样了 |
[29:37] | What is it? Beautiful Loser? | 叫什么 漂亮的失败者 |
[29:39] | -Yeah, it’s The Ultimate… -All right. Check you later. | -是最终的…-好的 再见 |
[29:42] | Losers. | 失败者 |
[29:46] | So, yeah, Friday night. Guest list? | 那么 周五晚上 来看演出吗 |
[29:50] | Oh, yeah. That might be all right. | 哦 好的 应该会去 |
[29:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:56] | I’ll see you Friday. | 周五见 |
[29:58] | All right, yeah. | 好的 |
[30:05] | Everybody’s running around here wondering | 这里的每个人都在想 |
[30:06] | when the bombs are gonna fall, | 炸弹什么时候会落下 |
[30:08] | and the fact of the matter is that the bombs have already fallen. | 而事实上 炸弹已经落下来了 |
[30:11] | People are running | 人们在忙碌着 |
[30:12] | around here dwelling in the 11 th-hour concept… | 并以11小时的观念生活着… |
[30:14] | and it’s well afternoon. | 这是个多么美好的下午 |
[30:16] | I mean, our thought processes have been totally subverted… | 我们的思维过程已经被完全颠覆… |
[30:19] | by the concepts these people lay before us. | 被那些人展现的观念给颠覆 |
[30:22] | By the church, the schools and the media right now. | 现在又被教堂 学校和媒体给颠覆了 |
[30:25] | I mean, it’s almost impossible to find someone out here… | 现在要在找一个… |
[30:27] | that can think outside of their own caste system right now. | 能在等级制度以外思考的人几乎不可能 |
[30:31] | I mean, look at this man across the street in a tie. | 看看那个系着领带过马路的人 |
[30:33] | This is a ruling-class man… | 这是一个统治阶级的人… |
[30:35] | and he’s actually suffering from oxygen deprivation. | 其实他饱受缺氧煎熬 |
[30:38] | He’s brain-dead. | 大脑已经死了 |
[30:39] | Can I sell you a shirt? You know? | 要买衬衫吗 你知道吗 |
[30:42] | And it’s like, look at this magazine. Buy this magazine. | 看看这本杂志 买这本杂志吧 |
[30:45] | You might be able to stimulate some thought in yourself… | 也许能激励你内心的某些想法的… |
[30:47] | you know, switch your gestalt so | 改变一下整体思维 |
[30:49] | that you might have some perception… | 会有新的感觉… |
[30:50] | and be able to see our way out of this. | 并能看到解决问题的办法 |
[30:52] | Alleviate suffering, make us enjoy it or something, you know. | 减轻痛苦 使我们享乐其中 |
[30:56] | I mean, we’re walking around here right now, | 我们在这里相遇 |
[30:58] | and it’s really time for us to take action. | 现在就该行动起来 |
[31:00] | All right? We’re being taxed out of our asses… | 好吗 我们被抽税… |
[31:03] | to pay for a monopoly on guns by people to oppress us already. | 来养活垄断枪的人来压迫我们 |
[31:06] | I’m saying if I’m gonna pay taxes on guns and weapons… | 如果我要为枪和武器交税… |
[31:09] | that I at least wanna possess them, | 我想至少我有权拥有它们 |
[31:11] | because I have work for them right now. | 因为现在我已经交过税了 |
[31:13] | I have some very serious work for them. | 我做过非常严肃的研究 |
[31:14] | Something very permanent about death. | 一些关于永恒死亡的研究 |
[31:16] | -We gotta go. -Remember… | -我们要走了 -请记住… |
[31:18] | terrorism’s the surgical strike capability of the oppressed. | 恐怖主义是对压迫的外在打击能力 |
[31:21] | -Thanks. -Keep on keepin’ on. | -谢谢 -继续吧 |
[31:24] | You everjust want to get the hell out of this country? | 你有想过出国吗 |
[31:26] | -And go where? -I don’t know, anywhere. | -想过去哪里吗 -不知道 随便 |
[31:29] | It doesn’t matter. Just some other place. | 无所谓 只要是别的地方就行 |
[31:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:38] | I’ve traveled. | 我旅行过 |
[31:41] | And all it is is bad water, bad food, you get sick. | 喝不干净的水 吃变质的食物 你会生病 |
[31:46] | You gotta deal with strange people. | 你得跟奇怪的人打交道 |
[31:48] | And when you get back, | 当你回来时 |
[31:50] | you can’t tell whether it really happened to you… | 你也不知道到底发生了什么… |
[31:53] | or you just saw it on TV. | 可能你只在电视看到过 |
[31:55] | We finally got out of the terrific | 终于我们脱离了 |
[31:56] | heat of the Red Sea into the Indian Ocean. | 恐怖的红海热浪进入了印度洋 |
[31:58] | It was just a few degrees cooler. | 只是凉爽几度的温度 |
[32:01] | And then as we got toward Bombay, a wonderful thing happened. | 随后我们朝孟买开去 一件有趣的事发生了 |
[32:05] | There was a breeze blowing out to sea. | 一阵微风吹过 |
[32:07] | And it brought the scent of spices out to us | 把三英里外岸上的香味 |
[32:11] | three miles out from shore. | 吹了过来 |
[32:13] | A great wall of incense and spices. | 浓郁的熏香和香料味道 |
[32:17] | And it was as if we were being wafted into shore on a magic carpet. | 好像我们坐着魔毯飘到了岸边 |
[32:24] | The next person who passes us… | 下一个经过我们的人… |
[32:27] | will be dead within a fortnight. | 将在两周内死去 |
[32:54] | -Paper? -No, thank you. | -要报纸吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[32:56] | Two-for-one special. | 买一赠一免费得 |
[32:58] | -No. I don’t… -Well. | -不用 算了…-好吧 |
[33:17] | -Hey, have you got change? -You’ve got a strong back. Get a job. | -你有零钱吗 -身健体壮 去找份工作吧 |
[33:21] | No, I mean. | 不是这意思 |
[33:21] | I have a dollar. I was wondering if I could get change for… | 我有一美元 我想找些零钱… |
[33:24] | Change. I’ve got change. | 零钱啊 零钱 |
[33:37] | You should quit. Quit. | 你要停止 停止 |
[33:39] | You should quit. You should quit. | 你要停止 你要停止 |
[33:43] | -You should quit. -Howdy. | -你要停止 -你好 |
[33:45] | -What do you need? -Can I have a cup of coffee? | -要点什么 -一杯咖啡 |
[33:52] | Quit following me. You heard me: Quit following me. | 别再跟我 听清楚了 别再跟我了 |
[34:01] | You should never, never, never, never, | 你永远 永远 永远 永远 |
[34:03] | never traumatizing. | 永远不要伤害 |
[34:04] | You should never… You should never… | 永远不要…永远不要… |
[34:06] | You, you, you… | 你 你 你… |
[34:08] | You should… You should… You… | 你应该…你应该… |
[34:10] | You should never traumatize a woman sexually. I should know. | 你永远不要性伤害女人 我知道 |
[34:16] | I’m a medical doctor. | 我是医生 |
[34:18] | You should never traumatize. | 你永远不要伤害 |
[34:21] | You should never name things in order. | 你永远不会把东西按顺序排 |
[34:26] | You should have to label the order… | 你应该贴上标签… |
[34:28] | Hey, cool it down over here. | 放冷一点再喝 |
[34:33] | Ordering. Ordering one, one. | 按顺序 排好一个 一个 |
[34:38] | Toothpicks, toothpicks. Toothpick labeling. | 牙签 牙签 牙签标签 |
[34:44] | -A large coffee to go. -Quit, quit. | -大杯咖啡带走 -停止 停止 |
[34:47] | You should quit. You should quit. | 你要停止 你要停止 |
[34:49] | You should… You should… | 你应该 你应该… |
[34:51] | You should quit traumatizing women with sexual intercourse. | 你要停止通过性交伤害那些女人 |
[34:55] | I should know. I’m a medical doctor. | 我知道 我是医生 |
[34:58] | I own a mansion and a yacht. | 我有豪宅 有游艇 |
[35:01] | You should quit traumatizing women… | 你要停止伤害… |
[35:04] | with sexual intercourse. | 通过性交 |
[35:06] | I should know. I’m a medical doctor. | 我知道 我是医生 |
[35:12] | You should quit. You should quit. You should… | 你要停止 你要停止 你应该… |
[35:16] | You should quit traumatizing women with sexual intercourse. | 你要停止通过性交伤害那些女人 |
[35:19] | I should know. | 我知道 |
[35:20] | You should quit traumatizing women with sexual intercourse. | 你要停止通过性交伤害那些女人 |
[35:25] | I should know. I’m a medical doctor. | 我知道 我是医生 |
[35:28] | I should know. You should quit. | 我知道 你要停止 |
[35:30] | You should never, never know. You never know. | 你永远 永远不会知道 你永远不会知道 |
[35:48] | Hey, watch where the hell you’re going.! | 该死的 看路 |
[35:57] | See, I’m a drifter from Texas. | 我是个德州流浪汉 |
[36:00] | I smoke a lot of pot. Sometimes I trip out to acid. | 我抽不少大麻 有时会扎针迷幻药 |
[36:04] | And, uh, wow, it’s like the most horrible scene. | 那可太恐怖了 |
[36:07] | Now you tell me how you can live in an apartment… | 现在告诉我你怎么能跟一堆… |
[36:10] | with the pieces of a person rotting away, | 腐烂尸块 |
[36:12] | with decay and not know it. | 而且不知来历的人住同一套房子 |
[36:17] | I was totally sick during that period. | 在那段时间我完全病了 |
[36:19] | So you didn’t kill her, but you did carve her up? | 你没有杀她 但把她分尸了 |
[36:22] | -No. -Who carved her up? | -没有-那是谁干的 |
[36:24] | There was, like, three people involved in the carving. | 有三个人 |
[36:26] | So you’re denying that you killed her… | 那么你没有杀她… |
[36:29] | and you’re denying that you took part in carving her up? | 也没有参与分尸 |
[36:32] | -Washing bones. -Why were you washing bones? | -只洗了骨头 -为什么你要洗骨头 |
[36:35] | -They were smelly. -Then why didn’t you tell the police… | -很臭 -为什么不报警… |
[36:38] | God, that is so gross. | 天哪 太恶心了 |
[36:46] | I said it’s nice outside. We should go do something. | 外面天气不错 我们该走出去 |
[36:48] | -Like what? -Well, there is a lake in this town. | -出去干什么 -镇里有一个湖 |
[36:51] | We could go out there. We could go out to the hills. | 可以去湖边走走 可以出去爬山 |
[36:54] | We could go to the park and play Frisbee. | 可以去公园玩飞盘 |
[36:56] | I hate shit like that. | 我讨厌那些鬼东西 |
[36:58] | All that nature. | 所有那些自然的 |
[37:00] | And the sunlight’s so oppressive now. | 现在太阳又这么大 |
[37:04] | And you don’t just go to the lake. You have to prepare for it. | 你不能说走就走 得做准备 |
[37:07] | You have to get suntan lotion and insecticide. | 要涂防晒霜 准备驱虫药 |
[37:12] | It’s like premeditated fun. | 这是事先计划的乐趣 |
[37:16] | It’s too hot outside anyway. | 外面太热了 |
[37:19] | You know, did it ever occur to you | 你有没有想过 |
[37:21] | that maybe you’re what’s oppressive? | 也许你太压抑了 |
[37:23] | I mean, “Let’s never go out. | 我是说 我们别出去 |
[37:25] | Let’s never venture out of this one-square-mile area. “ | 永远别冒险离开这个一平方英里的小天地 |
[37:28] | You’re just what they want. | 你只是想他们所想的 |
[37:31] | Look. | 看 |
[37:35] | If you’re so eager and all fired up… | 如果你那么渴望 激情燃烧… |
[37:37] | to get out of the house today, why don’t you do that? | 想今天出去 为什么不行动呢 |
[37:40] | Why don’t you go to the drugstore and cash a check… | 为什么你不去药店换点现金… |
[37:44] | and go to the Kmart and buy a Frisbee. | 去商店买一个飞盘呢 |
[37:48] | It takes two people to play Frisbee. | 飞盘要两个人玩 |
[37:51] | Well, buy a boomerang. | 那就买个回力镖 |
[37:53] | Better yet, I got an idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[37:56] | I know something that we could do together… | 一些我们能一起做… |
[37:58] | and we wouldn’t have to leave the house, | 不用出门 |
[38:00] | and we wouldn’t have to buy anything. | 也不用买任何东西 |
[38:02] | That’s the one thing that would be more effective on my own. | 在我看来 这更有意义 |
[38:05] | -Oh, yeah? -They’re back. | -哦 是吗 -他们在后面 |
[38:11] | All right! | 走咯 |
[38:46] | Come on, guys. We’re wasting time. | 快点各位 我们在浪费时间 |
[39:01] | -Hey, you want a Coke? -Half price. | -要可乐吗 -半价 |
[39:03] | -Diet Coke and Diet Sprite. -Diet Coke. | -健怡可乐 雪碧 -可乐 |
[39:05] | Hey, come on, man. This shit’s getting heavy. | 快走 老兄 这太重了 |
[39:09] | -Come on. -No, bug off. I don’t want one. | -来吧 -滚开 我不要 |
[39:11] | -Lighten up a little, why don’t you? -Fuck off, kid. | -为什么不放松一下 -滚开 小鬼 |
[39:13] | -Diet Coke? -Man, you guys got… | -健怡可乐 -你们太… |
[39:17] | horrible attitudes. | 态度太可怕了 |
[39:28] | This is it. Put the typewriter right there. | 就这里 把打字机放在这里 |
[39:32] | So what do we do now? I’m really late. | 现在怎么办 我已经迟到了 |
[39:35] | First of all, give him the tent. | 先把帐篷给他 |
[39:42] | Now recite exactly what I told you to say | 把我告诉你的话 准确地背出来 |
[39:45] | and throw the tent in. | 然后把帐篷扔掉 |
[39:49] | This was her tent. | 这是她的帐篷 |
[39:54] | -I fucked her in this tent. -A little more feeling. | -我在这个帐篷里干过她 -带点感情 |
[39:58] | I fucked her in this tent. | 我在这个帐篷里干过她 |
[40:01] | She’s probably gonna fuck a lot of other guys. | 她可能与许多做过 |
[40:04] | She’s off to a good start. | 她离开了 这是个好的开始 |
[40:09] | But she’s not gonna fuck ’em in this tent. | 她不会在这个帐篷里跟他们做爱 |
[40:11] | She’s not gonna fuck ’em in this tent. | 她不会在这个帐篷里跟他们做爱 |
[40:12] | She’s not gonna fuck ’em in this tent. | 她不会在这个帐篷里跟他们做爱 |
[40:16] | Throw it in. | 扔吧 |
[40:24] | Now the typewriter. | 轮到打字机了 |
[40:26] | -Come on, man. -I don’t wanna throw the typewriter in. | -拜托 老兄 -我不想扔掉这台打字机 |
[40:28] | You gotta throw the typewriter in. That’s why we brought it here. | 打字机必须扔掉 咱们就是冲这个来的 |
[40:31] | I been thinking about it. I don’t want to throw it in. | 我反悔了 不想扔了 |
[40:33] | -This is juvenile. -Here, you shut up. | -幼稚 -你闭嘴 |
[40:35] | When he throws the typewriter in, | 扔完打字机 |
[40:36] | read the passage that’s marked in the book. | 再把做标记的这一页通读一遍 |
[40:40] | Look, man. This is stupid. I’m not gonna throw it in, man. | 这太蠢了 我不会扔的 伙计 |
[40:43] | Why in the hell is he throwing it in? | 为什么一定要扔 |
[40:45] | It’s a perfectly good typewriter. | 这是台不错的打字机 |
[40:46] | The typewriter isn’t the point. | 重点不是打字机 |
[40:48] | The point is it symbolizes the bitch that just fucked him over. | 这是个符号 象征着那个上过他的婊子 |
[40:50] | It symbolizes the bitch that fucked me over six months ago. | 象征着半年前 那个上过我的婊子 |
[40:53] | And it symbolizes the bitch that’s gonna fuck you over. | 象征着将要上你的那个婊子 |
[40:55] | Fuck you. I don’t wanna read your book. | 该死 我不想读你的书 |
[40:57] | -Here. You read it. -I’m not gonna read this fuckin’ book. | -来 你读 -我不读这本鬼书 |
[41:00] | It will make a lot more sense if you read it. | 只有你读了 才会觉得更有意义 |
[41:03] | -I’m not gonna… -Hey! Goddamn! | -我不…-嘿 混蛋 |
[41:07] | See how easy that was? | 看吧 多简单 |
[41:09] | -No problem. Now, just… -Dick. | -没问题 现在…-混蛋 |
[41:12] | It all makes sense if you just read this passage here. | 读完一段会变得更有意义 |
[41:15] | What did you do with the bookmark? | 你动了书签 |
[41:17] | I didn’t do anything with the bookmark. | 我可没动什么书签 |
[41:19] | There wasn’t one in there. | 这里没有书签 |
[41:19] | This is when Leopold discovers… | 利奥波德刚刚发现… |
[41:21] | that he’s just been fucked over by his wife. | 他被戴绿帽时 |
[41:23] | He says, “If he had smiled, why would he have smiled? | 他说 倘若他微笑了 他为什么会微笑呢 |
[41:26] | “To reflect that each one | 他仔细想一想 |
[41:28] | who enters imagines himself to be the first to enter? | 每一个进入者都认为自己是头一个进去的 |
[41:31] | “Whereas he is always the last term of a preceding series. | 其实他总是一连串先行者的后继者 |
[41:34] | “Even if the first term of succeeding ones | 即便他是一连串后继者的第一个 |
[41:37] | each imagining himself to be first… | 每个人都自以为是头一个… |
[41:39] | “last, only and alone. | 最后一个 唯一的和独一无二的 |
[41:41] | “Whereas he is neither first, | 其实在那源于无限 |
[41:43] | nor last, nor only, nor alone… | 又无限地重复下去的一连串当中… |
[41:45] | in a series originating in | 他既不是头一个 也不是最后一个 |
[41:47] | and repeated to infinity. “ | 既不是唯一的 也不是独一无二的 |
[41:51] | Hey, wait up. | 嘿 等等 |
[41:58] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嘿 你好吗 |
[41:59] | Hi. Okay. Where have you been? | 嗨 你去哪里了 |
[42:01] | -Oh, nowhere. -We’ve gotta get a move on. | -没去哪里 -我们走吧 |
[42:03] | -I got you something. -What? | -我有东西给你 -什么 |
[42:06] | Great. NutraSweet, my favorite. | 太好了 无糖 我的最爱 |
[42:09] | Come on, I got it for half price. | 少来吧 半价买的 |
[42:10] | -Budding capitalist youth. -Say, y’all. Y’all got some change. | -毛头小孩卖的 -有零钱吗 |
[42:13] | -Yeah. -Nah. | -是的 -不 |
[42:16] | -There you go. -Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[42:18] | -You want a soda? -Yeah, I appreciate it. | -要可乐吗 -非常感谢 |
[42:25] | You know, there’s something very wrong with that. | 知道吗 那样做非常不好 |
[42:27] | What, that I gave the guy your Coke? The quarter? | 什么 我给了他可乐 给他钱 |
[42:31] | Both of them, both of them. It’s bad for both of you. | 都有 都有 这对你们都不好 |
[42:34] | Him because it’s not really gonna help him. | 对他来说那不是实质帮助 |
[42:37] | And you because that relationship is naturally going to involve… | 对你来说会自然流露出一种… |
[42:40] | that condescending element, maybe even contempt. | 高人一等的态度 甚至是轻视 |
[42:43] | Granted giving the man a quarter isn’t gonna change his life around. | 二十五美分不会改变他的生活 |
[42:46] | I do realize that. There are better ways to help. | 我清楚得很 有更好的帮助办法 |
[42:49] | I’ve been looking into these groups. | 我在研究这群人 |
[42:51] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我正要说 |
[42:52] | That’s exactly what I’m talking about. See, | 我正要说 瞧 |
[42:54] | we’re conditioned to assume… | 我们通常认为… |
[42:55] | that suffering is bad. | 受苦不好 |
[42:57] | It’s not. See, when you pity someone… | 并不是 当你怜悯时… |
[43:00] | all you’re able to see is this base creature in them. | 你看到的是他们的低下 |
[43:03] | You can’t see any true potential. | 看不到任何真正潜能 |
[43:05] | I think it’s their potential I do see. | 我想我看到了他们的潜能 |
[43:08] | But it’s like all these other futile causes that you fall into. | 但那就像其他无效因素 只会干扰你 |
[43:12] | They all stem from a certain weakness. | 他们都源于确定的缺陷 |
[43:15] | You know, psychologically, helping everyone else out is easier. | 从心理上讲 帮助别人更容易 |
[43:19] | It’s an escape from working on yourself, | 那是一种 对完善自己 |
[43:20] | from perfecting yourself. | 提升自己的逃避 |
[43:22] | Yeah, Mr. Perfect here. | 完美先生 说的真好 |
[43:24] | You know, that’s what I hate. When you start talking like this. | 我就讨厌你这么说话 |
[43:27] | It’s like you’re just pulling these things from the shit you read. | 就像从读的书里照搬过来的一样 |
[43:29] | You haven’t thought it out for yourself, | 这些话不是你想法 |
[43:31] | no bearing on the world around us… | 跟我们的世界无关… |
[43:33] | and totally unoriginal. | 完全没有创造性 |
[43:37] | Great. Personal attacks now, is that it? | 好极了 开始人身攻击了 是不是 |
[43:40] | I thought we were beyond that. | 我觉得有点过了 |
[43:41] | It’s like you just pasted together these bits and pieces… | 这就像东一句西一句地引经据典… |
[43:45] | from your authoritative sources. | 胡乱地拼凑在一起 |
[43:47] | I don’t know. I’m beginning to suspect | 我不知道 我开始怀疑 |
[43:50] | maybe there’s nothing really in there. | 可能这里就没什么真的 |
[43:52] | Suspect, you’re beginning to suspect. | 怀疑 你开始怀疑了 |
[43:54] | Oh, that’s rich. That’s really rich. | 有点过了 真的有点过了 |
[43:59] | So what? At least what is there is based on good sources. | 那又怎样 至少有权威经典的基础 |
[44:03] | At least I’m not chained to this slave morality | 至少我没被奴性道德观束缚 |
[44:05] | that seems to rule your life. | 它主宰了你的生活 |
[44:07] | Thank you very much. You know, | 非常感谢 |
[44:09] | everyone else just thinks you’re an asshole. | 他们都觉得你是个混蛋 |
[44:12] | -Great. -The more I get to know you… | -好极了 -了解你越多… |
[44:14] | I just feel sorry for you. | 我只是感到抱歉 |
[44:16] | -I’m glad they think I’m an asshole. -I bet you are. | -我很高兴有人认为我混蛋 -就是混蛋 |
[44:18] | I don’t think anyone who’s ever done anything… | 我不认为任何人… |
[44:20] | hasn’t been considered an asshole by the general populace. | 能被普通人称为混蛋 |
[44:23] | -I mean, look at Freud. -Yeah, let’s look at Freud. Man. | -我是说 看看弗洛伊德 -对 弗洛伊德 |
[44:26] | I mean, Bob Dylan. | 我是说 鲍勃·迪伦 |
[44:27] | Let’s forget it. We’re late. | 算了吧 我们太迟了 |
[44:29] | -We’ve already missed it. -Oh, no. Come on. Come on. | -我们错过了 -不 拜托 拜托 |
[44:31] | We can make it. There’s gonna be five minutes of trailers. | 可以去呀 还可以看五分钟的花絮 |
[44:34] | It’ll be no problem. | 应该没有问题 |
[44:35] | We missed the beginning. | 我们没看到开头 |
[44:36] | Hang it up. I’m gonna go look at some books. | 得了吧 我去看书了 |
[44:37] | I just need to get away for a little bit. I need some quiet. | 我得离开一下 我需要安静 |
[44:40] | How about the next show, two hours from now. | 两小时后还有一场 怎么样 |
[44:42] | I’ll meet you there. You’ve been wanting to see it. | 还在这碰面 一起去看 |
[44:44] | -Okay. Okay. -Okay? | -好 好的 -好吧 |
[44:46] | I’ll meet you there. See you. | 到时见 再见 |
[45:05] | Oh, I see you’re reading Rush to Judgment. | 我看你在读《仓促判断》 |
[45:07] | -Oh, yeah. I guess I am. -Oh, that’s an excellent book. | -没错 我想是的 -是本好书 |
[45:10] | -Yeah? -Yeah. Hey. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[45:12] | We had a class a couple of years ago, remember? | 几年前我们同上过一节课 还记得吗 |
[45:15] | No, what class? | 不记得了 什么课 |
[45:17] | It was an anthropology class in ethnographic film. | 关于一部人类学影片的人类学课 |
[45:20] | Oh, yeah, yeah. The dancing birth scenes. Those death rituals. | 想起来了 舞蹈分娩的场景 死亡的仪式 |
[45:24] | -Yeah, yeah. -I remember that. | -是的 -我记起来了 |
[45:26] | -What have you been up to? -Not too much. | -这些年忙吗 -不是很忙 |
[45:29] | I graduated a couple of years back. Just pretty much hanging out. | 几年前我就毕业了 休息了好一段时间 |
[45:34] | -Yourself? -Oh, yeah, you know me. | -你呢 -你了解我 |
[45:37] | I’ve been, uh, keeping up | 我一直在研究 |
[45:38] | with my J.F.K. Assassination theories, you know. | 肯尼迪遇刺案阴谋论 |
[45:41] | -Oh, really? -Yeah. | -哦 是吗 -是的 |
[45:43] | You know, you’re reading one of the great books on the subject. | 你正看的这本书就是关于这个理论的巨著 |
[45:46] | It’s great. Rush to Judgment has all the testimony, you know… | 很精彩《仓促判断》收录了… |
[45:49] | of all the witnesses | 沃伦委员会 |
[45:50] | who were never called before the Warren Commission. | 未传唤证人的所有证词 |
[45:53] | You know, like Mrs. Aquilla Clemmons… | 比如阿奎拉·克莱蒙斯太太… |
[45:54] | who was that maid who | 她是个女仆 |
[45:56] | lived on Patton Street who saw the Tippet shooting. | 住在帕顿街 提皮特枪击案目击者 |
[45:59] | It wasn’t Oswald that did it. | 你应该知道 |
[45:59] | Of course you know it was Jack Ruby. | 真凶是杰克·鲁比 奥斯瓦尔德是替罪羊 |
[46:02] | -Oh, really? I didn’t realize that. -Oh, yes. | -真的吗 我不知道 -是的 |
[46:04] | This is also the book that’s got | 这本书里也有 |
[46:05] | the testimony of Sam Holland, you know… | 山姆·荷兰德的证词… |
[46:08] | the Prince of the Puff of Smoke. | 那个烟雾王子 |
[46:09] | Yeah, he was up there on the overpass over Dealey Plaza… | 是的 他胜过了迪莱·普拉扎… |
[46:12] | and he was able to just see everything. | 并且他能看清一切 |
[46:15] | I really don’t know too much about this. | 我对此真的了解不多 |
[46:17] | I was kind of just flipping through. | 有点囫囵吞枣的感觉 |
[46:18] | Oh, well, it’s really good. If you like that… | 那是真的很好 如果感兴趣… |
[46:21] | you should really read one of the other books around here. | 应该看看这里的其他书 |
[46:23] | It might be here. | 可能就在这里 |
[46:24] | Best Evidence. | 《最好的证据》 |
[46:25] | That’s the one with all the head-snap stuff in it. | 综合了所有先进巧妙的思想 |
[46:27] | -Oh, yeah? -Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. | -哦 是吗 -哦 是的 是的 |
[46:29] | Of course, if you like that, | 当然了 如果喜欢 |
[46:31] | you should really read Six Seconds in Dallas… | 你应该看看《达拉斯六秒钟》… |
[46:33] | ’cause, you know, Six Seconds is the one | 六秒钟讲述了 |
[46:34] | that’s got all the trajectories… | 所有的子弹轨迹… |
[46:37] | and the triangulation of the bullets and stuff. | 三角定位测量的问题 |
[46:40] | And it’s great. It’s just got this like second by second account… | 很精彩 就好像一秒接一秒地… |
[46:43] | of just the entire tragic sequence, you know. | 分解整个事件 |
[46:45] | -That’s fascinating. Yeah. -Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. | -很迷人 确实是 -哦 是的 是的 |
[46:48] | But then, of course, | 当然 |
[46:48] | then there’s my real favorite one right here… | 这里还有一本我非常喜欢的… |
[46:51] | which you really should snap up if you can. | 非常抢手 |
[46:53] | Forgive my Grief. It is great. | 《原谅我的不幸》非常精彩 |
[46:55] | ‘Cause, you know, this also has all this testimony in it. | 这本书里也有证词 |
[46:58] | Like, gosh, you know, | 他们采访 |
[46:58] | they talked to Mrs. Erlene Roberts, you know… | 厄琳尼·罗伯茨太太… |
[47:01] | who was Oswald’s landlady and stuff. | 她是奥斯瓦德的房东 |
[47:03] | Oh, yeah. And she swears | 对 是的 |
[47:04] | that she saw this, uh, Dallas patrol car… | 她发誓说看到了达拉斯警车… |
[47:07] | pull up in front of Oswald’s house… | 在奥斯瓦德的门前停下… |
[47:09] | -and give this little “Tit-Tit. ” -“Tit-Tit”? | -“特特”地鸣笛 -“特特” |
[47:12] | Yeah, yeah. It was the tip-off for Oswald, you know? | 对 那是给奥斯瓦德暗号 |
[47:15] | Yeah, he was supposed to go up the street up Beckly Avenue… | 是的 他本来要去贝克利大街… |
[47:19] | he was in Oak Cliff… to go to the Steak and Egg Kitchen… | 从橡树崖区到SEK餐厅… |
[47:22] | where he was supposed to meet with J.D. Tippet… | 在那里碰到J·D·提皮特… |
[47:24] | and have their “breakfast of infamy. “ | 共进”可耻的早餐” |
[47:26] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 是的 |
[47:28] | You know, the waitresses went on record in the Warren Report… | 服务员在沃伦报告里说… |
[47:30] | saying that Oswald didn’t like his eggs and used bad language. | 奥斯瓦德不满意饭菜 还说脏话 |
[47:34] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[47:35] | -My goodness. -This is good. | -天哪 -都很精彩 |
[47:37] | But, of course, then there’s my book, you know. | 当然 这里也有我的书 |
[47:40] | You’ve written one of these books? | 这里有书是你写的 |
[47:42] | Well, I’ve been working on mine. | 好吧 我一直在写 |
[47:44] | Yeah. It’s gonna be good though. | 是的 那一定是本很好的书 |
[47:47] | It’s gonna be this totally new approach. | 将是种全新的方法 |
[47:49] | I was just talking with my publisher at this small press. | 我正在跟我的出版商谈论此事 |
[47:52] | And, I mean, he was telling me that it’s gonna be a real winner. | 他很喜欢这本书 觉得会大卖 |
[47:56] | I was thinking of calling it something like Profiles | 我想把它命名为 |
[47:58] | in Cowardice or something. | 《怯弱剖面》 |
[48:00] | But he said he didn’t think it was too good an idea, you know. | 但是编辑不认为这是个好主意 |
[48:03] | And he really thought that maybe I should, uh… | 他认为或许应该… |
[48:05] | do something like call it Conspiracy a-Go-Go. | 把它命名为《戈戈舞阴谋》 |
[48:07] | That’s catchy. Yeah, I like that. | 朗朗上口 我很喜欢 |
[48:09] | I’ve just expanded and expanded upon it, you know. And I went on… | 我把它扩充了再扩充 我不断… |
[48:13] | There’s this new section about | 有个新的章节是关于 |
[48:14] | how J.F.K. And Jackie were speed freaks. | 肯尼迪夫妇是如何反覆无常的 |
[48:17] | And they were just hopped up on amphetamines day in and day out. | 他们天天服用安非他明 |
[48:20] | -Is that true? -Really, really. Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 千真万确 |
[48:22] | At the White House they were visited all the time by this doctor… | 在白宫天天都有个叫… |
[48:25] | that they came to call “Dr. Feel-Good. “ | “感觉很好”的医生去拜访他们 |
[48:27] | Oh, it’s just crazy. It’s just crazy. | 噢 真是疯了 真是疯了 |
[48:30] | Well, you know, these all look really good… | 你知道 这些看起来都很好… |
[48:32] | but I think I’ll just wait for your book to come out. | 但是我想等到你的书出版 |
[48:34] | I’m supposed to be at a movie, so I gotta get a move on. | 我还要去看电影 所以得走了 |
[48:37] | -But I’ll look for your book, okay? -Definitely look for it. | -知道吗 我看好你的书的 -绝对的 |
[48:40] | Profiles in Cowardice or Conspiracy a-Go-Go. | 《怯弱剖面》或者《戈戈舞阴谋》 |
[49:05] | Hey, what’s happening? | 嘿 出什么事了 |
[49:06] | Hey, not much. How you doing? | 嘿 没什么 你好吗 |
[49:08] | Oh, pretty good. | 很好 |
[49:08] | I just located this wonderful J.F.K. Memorial booklet. | 我刚找到本不错的肯尼迪纪念小册子 |
[49:12] | -His Life, His Words, His Deeds. -Cool. | -他的生活 他的言辞 他的功绩 -很好 |
[49:15] | Yeah, just one more and I’ll have the whole set. | 是的 还差一本就收齐全套了 |
[49:18] | All right. | 很好 |
[49:19] | The last one’s the Jackie Kennedy issue… | 杰姬·肯尼迪的最后一本出版物… |
[49:21] | that’s got those wonderful articles like | 上面有 |
[49:22] | “How I Told the Children”… | “我怎样告诉孩子们”… |
[49:24] | and “Why the Eternal Flame” and all that stuff. | 和”为什么要永恒的激情”等等 |
[49:29] | So, what else has been going on? | 还有什么 |
[49:32] | Oh, well, | 噢 |
[49:32] | I did find out some really startling information about Jack Ruby. | 我找到了一些关于杰克·鲁比的猛料 |
[49:38] | You know… | 知道吗… |
[49:39] | I always knew all | 我一直知道 |
[49:40] | that stuff how he had been a hit man for the mob in Chicago… | 他是怎样成为芝加哥黑帮… |
[49:43] | and in New Orleans and stuff… | 以及新奥尔良黑帮的职业杀手的… |
[49:45] | and how he was icing people at a pretty young age, | 还有他如何年纪轻轻就如此了不起的 |
[49:48] | but, uh… | 但是… |
[49:49] | you know, I didn’t know all that stuff about his dogs. | 我从来不知道他的狗的事 |
[49:52] | -Dogs? -Yeah. | -狗 -是的 |
[49:54] | He was fascinated with his dogs. | 他非常喜欢他的狗 |
[49:56] | He had this one dachshund named Sheba | 他有一只猎犬叫示巴 |
[49:58] | that he just took with him everywhere. | 他去哪都带着它 |
[50:00] | He treated her like his wife. | 他待它就像对待他妻子一样 |
[50:05] | That Chevy still poppin’ freeze plugs? | 那台雪佛兰还在撞击防冻塞吗 |
[50:07] | Shit. No way. It is blowin’ power valves though. | 该死 不可能 它正在吹动力阀 |
[50:10] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[50:12] | And that was the same dog he took down to the city jail basement… | 那就是他去沉寂的奥斯瓦德时… |
[50:15] | when he went to silence Oswald. | 带到市监狱地下室的那只狗 |
[50:18] | See you guys. | 再见 伙计们 |
[50:20] | Yeah. Later. | 再见 |
[50:23] | -Here. -Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[50:30] | Here’s those sockets you loaned me. | 这是你借给我的插座 |
[50:32] | They’re all there. | 都在这里 |
[50:34] | Thanks. About time. | 谢谢 按期归还 |
[50:37] | Yeah, I loaned them to somebody else though. | 是的 我还把它们借给别人了 |
[50:42] | So you put that 383 bore kit back in here, huh? | 把那个383工具包放到后面 嗯 |
[50:45] | Yeah, I got the pop-up pistons. | 是的 我有自动跳起的活塞 |
[50:48] | -Had the block bored over 30. -Yeah. | -滑轮钻孔超过30 -好的 |
[50:50] | 400 crankshaft. | 400机轴 |
[50:53] | 400 harmonic balancer. | 400谐波平衡器 |
[50:55] | -It’s practically a big block now. -You mill the heads? | -这真是个很重要的滑轮 -你转机头了吗 |
[50:58] | No, didn’t mill the heads. | 没有 没转机头 |
[51:00] | Stock manifolds though, huh? | 原料种类很多 嗯 |
[51:02] | Yeah, I didn’t feel like messin’ with the… | 是的 我不喜欢… |
[51:05] | I didn’t feel like messin’ with those headers. | 我不喜欢摆弄那些集管 |
[51:13] | Yeah, the tripower linkage never worked out on that Goat. | 是的 这种三极管放在改装车上永远没用 |
[51:16] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[51:18] | -What are you runnin’ now? -Quadrajet. | -你现在开什么 -卡德拉杰特 |
[51:20] | -Uh-huh. That’s all right. -G.M. | -很好 -通用公司的 |
[51:23] | -Shit, howdy. -Good carburetors. | -该死 -你好汽化器不错 |
[51:25] | -Yep. Well, that’s pretty clean. -Thanks. | -是的很干净 -谢谢 |
[51:30] | Hey, I gotta get a front left rotor for the Goat. | 嘿 我需要给车添一个左前轮 |
[51:32] | You need anything? | 你要什么吗 |
[51:33] | -Yeah, I could get some stuff. -All right. | -是的 我要拿一些东西 -好的 |
[51:36] | -I’m going. Free ride. -Okay. | -我走了 搭顺风车 -好的 |
[52:06] | -What did you get? -Distributor. | -你找到什么 -分电器 |
[52:09] | -H.E.I.? -Yeah. | -HEI -是的 |
[52:17] | You gonna pay for that? | 你要付钱吗 |
[52:21] | Listen, uh… | 听着… |
[52:24] | go over there by those A.M.C.’s. | 通过那些AMC到那边去 |
[52:28] | There’s a hole in the fence. | 栅栏上有个洞 |
[52:31] | -Okay. -Just go through there. | -好的 -到那边去 |
[52:33] | -All right. -Pick you up on the other side. | -好的 -我在另一边接你 |
[52:55] | -How about a lift back into town? -Yeah. | -到镇上去 顺路吗 -上来吧 |
[52:59] | You better get in back. | 最好坐后面 |
[53:27] | That’s our last one. | 只有这一罐了 |
[53:30] | Never mind. | 没关系 |
[53:33] | -Where you coming from? -Funeral. | -你从哪来 -葬礼上 |
[53:41] | -Sorry. -Fuck it. Should’ve let him rot. | -抱歉 -该死 该让他烂掉 |
[53:48] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[53:52] | Stepfather. | 我继父 |
[53:58] | -Didn’t get along? -Hell, no. | -处得不好吗 -见鬼 不好 |
[54:04] | He was a serious fuck-up. | 他真是一团糟 |
[54:08] | I’m glad the son of a bitch is dead. | 那狗娘养的死了我才高兴 |
[54:11] | I thought he would never die. | 还以为他死不了呢 |
[54:14] | He was always getting loaded, beating up my mom… | 他老是醉酒 打我妈妈… |
[54:19] | dragging us kids all over creation. | 把我们打得到处跑 |
[54:23] | Nah… | 不… |
[54:26] | I couldn’t wait for the bastard to die. | 我迫不及待地希望那杂种死 |
[54:36] | I’ll probably go back next week and dance on his grave. | 下星期我可能会到他墓地去跳舞 |
[54:45] | Just let me out right over here. | 在这里让我下车 |
[55:27] | Hey, you got a cigarette? | 嘿 有烟吗 |
[55:29] | -Hey, you got a cigarette? -Yeah, sure. | -我说 你有烟吗 -给 |
[55:39] | Got a light? | 有火吗 |
[55:49] | Excuse me. Hi. | 你好 打扰一下 |
[55:51] | Do you mind if I ask you a couple questions | 我们正在做调查 |
[55:53] | for a project we’re working on? | 能问你几个问题吗 |
[55:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[55:57] | Okay? | 好了吗 |
[55:59] | So, uh. | 那么 |
[56:01] | Did you vote in the most recent election? | 在最近的选举中你投票了吗 |
[56:04] | Hell, no. I got less important things to do. | 见鬼 没有 我还有一些不重要的事情要做 |
[56:09] | What do you do to earn a living? | 你靠什么谋生的 |
[56:11] | You mean work? | 你是说工作 |
[56:13] | To hell with the kind of work you have to do to earn a living. | 为了谋生而工作 让他们见鬼去吧 |
[56:16] | All it does is fill the bellies of the pigs who exploit us. | 那只会填满剥削我们的那些肥猪们的肚子 |
[56:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[56:22] | Look at me. I’m making it. | 看我 我做到了 |
[56:24] | I may live badly, but at least I don’t have to work to do it. | 可能过得不会 至少我不用工作 |
[56:29] | What would it take for you to get a job? | 你要怎样才肯找工作 |
[56:31] | Hey, I’ll get a job… | 听着 我会找工作的… |
[56:34] | when I hear the true call. | 那得等听到真正召唤的时候 |
[56:36] | What’s the true call? | 什么是真正的召唤 |
[56:39] | You know, the true call. I know when I hear it. | 真正的召唤 只有听到了才会知道 |
[56:44] | Anything else you want to add? | 还有什么要补充的吗 |
[56:46] | Yeah, there’s something else. | 是的 还有一些 |
[56:48] | To all you workers out there. | 所有的工人们听着 |
[56:51] | Every single commodity you produce | 你们生产的每一件日用品都是 |
[56:53] | is a piece of your own death. | 你们自己的一块死因 |
[56:55] | What was your relationship like with your parents? | 你跟你父母关系怎么样 |
[56:58] | End of interview. | 采访结束 |
[57:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[57:22] | Hey, you got a light? | 嘿 有火吗 |
[57:26] | Hey. Hey, how did you get out? | 瞧瞧 你怎么出来的 |
[57:28] | -Good behavior. -Shit. | -表现好 -去死 |
[57:34] | -Hey, would you take over? -Okay, I got it. | -嘿 你来 -好吧 我来 |
[57:36] | -Look out for the skinhead with the Mohawk. -I got it. | -当心那个莫霍克的平头男人 -我知道 |
[57:42] | Ma’am, excuse me. | 女士 对不起 |
[57:44] | Uh, I’m with the security in the store. | 我是商店的保安 |
[57:46] | One of my employees saw you put something | 有职员看见你包里 |
[57:47] | in the bag that you haven’t paid for. | 有东西没付钱 |
[57:48] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[57:50] | Ma’am, I’m gonna have to ask you… | 女士 你必须… |
[57:51] | to step back inside the store back into the office | 跟我回商店办公室 |
[57:52] | so we can look through the bag. | 需要检查一下您的包 |
[57:54] | Well, I would love to, but I don’t have the time. | 我很愿意配合 但是我赶时间 |
[57:57] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[57:59] | Believe me, if you just come back into the office into the store… | 相信我 回到商店的办公室去… |
[58:01] | it’s the best thing for you to do right now | 这是现在解决问题的 |
[58:03] | to take care of this problem. | 最好的办法 |
[58:05] | There’s nothing to take care of. | 没什么好解决的 |
[58:06] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[58:08] | I know her. She was in my ethics class. | 我认识她 她是我道德课上的学员 |
[58:12] | I’m always glad to see any young person doing something. | 我总是很高兴看见一些年轻人做点什么 |
[58:17] | That reminds me of an apprehension | 让我想起了四十年代初 |
[58:19] | I saw in France in the early ’40s. | 我在法国看见的一次拘捕 |
[58:21] | They had finally found some known criminal… | 他们最后找到了一名知名的罪犯… |
[58:24] | and they were interrogating him. | 对他进行审讯 |
[58:26] | Something to the effect of… | 我记得是这样的… |
[58:28] | “It was you who did the job on the rue de Flandue. “ | “在弗兰都作案的就是你” |
[58:31] | “No, it wasn’t me. “ | “不 不是我” |
[58:32] | “The concierge recognized you. “ | “门卫认出你了” |
[58:34] | “It’s someone who looks like me. “ | “长得像我” |
[58:36] | “She knew your name. “ | “她知道你的名字” |
[58:39] | “It’s someone who looks like me and has the same name. “ | “长得像我而且同名的人” |
[58:43] | “She recognized your clothes and hair. “ | “她认得你的衣服和发型” |
[58:46] | “He looks like me, has the same name, clothes and hair. “ | “他长得像我 名字 衣服和发型都跟我一样” |
[58:50] | “They found your fingerprints. “ | “他们找到了你的指纹” |
[58:53] | “He looks like me, has the same name, clothes, | “他长得像我 名字 衣服 |
[58:55] | hair and the same fingerprints.” | 发型和指纹都跟我一样” |
[58:59] | “How long are we going to keep this up?” | “我们还要继续多久” |
[59:01] | “To the very end. “ | “直到最后” |
[59:03] | “It was you who did the job. “ | “就是你做的” |
[59:05] | “No, it wasn’t me. “ | “不 不是我” |
[59:25] | Oh, shit. | 噢 该死 |
[59:29] | Just a sec. | 等等 |
[59:34] | If you’re here to steal something, you’ve come to the wrong place. | 你要是来偷东西就走错地方了 |
[59:38] | Nothing much here. | 这里没什么好偷的 |
[59:40] | But look around, take whatever you want. | 看看 你要什么随便拿 |
[59:51] | So why don’t you let me put that up for you? | 把这个给我帮你放好吧 |
[59:55] | It’s really not necessary. | 这里真的没必要 |
[59:57] | No one’s going to call the police or anything. | 没人会报警 |
[1:00:02] | I hate the police more than you, probably. | 我可能比你还恨警察 |
[1:00:04] | Never done me any good. | 对我从来没有什么好处 |
[1:00:16] | Cup of coffee? | 喝杯咖啡吗 |
[1:00:20] | Delia, two cups of coffee, please. | 迪莉娅 倒两杯咖啡来 |
[1:00:22] | All right, Dad. | 好的 爸爸 |
[1:00:27] | So, what do you call yourself? | 好吧 你叫什么名字 |
[1:00:29] | Paul Yazimsky. | 保罗·雅兹斯基 |
[1:00:32] | That Polish? | 波兰人 |
[1:00:34] | -He was Polish. -Who’s that? | -他也是波兰人 -他是谁 |
[1:00:37] | One of the true heroes of American history. | 美国历史上真正的英雄 |
[1:00:40] | Leon Czolgosz. | 莱恩·科佐格兹 |
[1:00:43] | The man who assassinated William McKinley. | 他暗杀了威廉·麦金利 |
[1:00:48] | He was an unknown Polish emigre who happened to be an anarchist… | 他是个不知名的波兰流亡者… |
[1:00:53] | of the “propaganda by the deed” variety. | “行为宣传”的无政府主义者 |
[1:00:57] | If there were a hundred like him around today… | 如果现在有一百个像他这样的人… |
[1:01:00] | you could change the world. | 就可以改变世界了 |
[1:01:02] | Dad, here you go. | 爸爸 给 |
[1:01:11] | The only political assassination of a U.S. President. | 唯一一次对美国总统的政治暗杀 |
[1:01:16] | Well, except for Lincoln, I guess… | 当然了 除了林肯… |
[1:01:20] | and Kennedy probably, but Leon… | 还有肯尼迪 但是莱恩… |
[1:01:23] | was the only anarchist in the bunch. | 是唯一一个无政府主义者 |
[1:01:27] | There was such a thing as belief put into action in those days. | 那时候人们做什么事情都有信仰 |
[1:01:38] | What are you doing this afternoon? | 你今天下午要做什么 |
[1:01:41] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么事 |
[1:01:45] | Let’s go for a walk. | 我们去散散步吧 |
[1:01:56] | -Back in a minute, Delia. -Have fun, Dad. | -一会回来 迪莉娅 -开心点 爸爸 |
[1:02:02] | I was there in Catalonia. | 我曾在加泰罗尼亚 |
[1:02:05] | Fought with Orwell. Didn’t know it then, of course. | 跟奥韦尔一起打仗 其实当时并不知道 |
[1:02:09] | Still have my C.N.T. Card. I’ll show it to you later. | 全国工人联盟卡我还留着 一会给你看 |
[1:02:13] | Those days in Barcelona. My God. | 在巴塞罗那的那些日子 天哪 |
[1:02:17] | The workers were really in the saddle then… | 在革命中… |
[1:02:20] | during the revolution. | 工人们真正掌权了 |
[1:02:23] | Communists killed it long before Franco got there. | 佛朗哥到达很久之前共产党就把它剿杀了 |
[1:02:30] | Just look at that shit. | 看看 |
[1:02:33] | I’ve always dreamed of pulling | 我一直梦想放一个 |
[1:02:35] | a Guy Fawkes on the Texas Legislature. | 盖伊·福克斯在德州议会 |
[1:02:37] | Just blow the damn thing sky high. | 把那该死的东西炸到天上 |
[1:02:40] | I’ve got maps in my room and I’ll do it some day. | 我家里有地图 有一天我会做的 |
[1:02:44] | Texas is so full of these | 德州到处都是这样所谓的 |
[1:02:47] | so-called modern-day libertarians… | 现代自由意志主义者… |
[1:02:50] | with all their goddamn selfish individualism. | 还有他们该死的自私的利己主义 |
[1:02:53] | Just the opposite of real anarchism. | 完全跟无政府主义对立 |
[1:02:56] | They don’t give a damn about improving the world. | 他们可不管世界是不是进步 |
[1:02:59] | But now, Charles Whitman… | 但是现在 查理斯·惠特曼… |
[1:03:03] | there was a man. | 有一个人 |
[1:03:06] | Twenty-three years this summer. | 今年夏天23岁 |
[1:03:10] | This town has always had it’s share of crazies. | 这座城市总是非常的疯狂 |
[1:03:13] | I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. | 我不想再住其他任何地方了 |
[1:03:16] | I would have been there too. | 我本来也已经去那里了 |
[1:03:18] | I had lunch right out front there every day that summer. | 那个夏天我每天都到那里吃午餐 |
[1:03:22] | But my fucking wife, God rest her soul… | 可我短命的妻子 上帝召唤她… |
[1:03:25] | she had some stupid appointment that day. | 那天她有个愚蠢的约会 |
[1:03:28] | So during this town’s finest hour, where was I? | 那么在这座城市最美好的时刻 我在哪 |
[1:03:33] | Way the hell out on South Congress. | 在去南协会的路上 |
[1:03:37] | By the time I got there, everything was blocked off. | 我到那里的时候 一切都被封锁了 |
[1:03:40] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:03:44] | It’s taken my entire life… | 它带走了我的整个生活… |
[1:03:47] | but I can now say that | 但是现在我可以说 |
[1:03:48] | I’ve practically given up on not only my own people… | 我实际放弃的不只是我自己的人民… |
[1:03:52] | but for mankind in its entirety. | 而是全人类 |
[1:03:57] | I can only address myself to singular human beings now. | 现在我只是一个普通人 |
[1:04:02] | Hold on a sec. Dad? | 等等 爸爸 |
[1:04:05] | -Telephone. It’s Lourdes. -Oh, great. | -电话 卢德斯打来的 -噢 太好了 |
[1:04:13] | My half-sister. | 同父异母的妹妹 |
[1:04:15] | She might be coming for a visit. | 她可能会过来 |
[1:04:18] | -Where does she live? -Oh, all over. | -她住在哪 -四海为家 |
[1:04:23] | She travels a lot. | 她常旅行 |
[1:04:26] | So, he tell you any war stories? | 他跟你讲战争故事吗 |
[1:04:29] | Yeah, | 对 |
[1:04:30] | I never met anyone that fought in the Spanish civil war before. | 我还从不认识参加过西班牙内战的人 |
[1:04:34] | Well, you still haven’t. | 你仍然没有 |
[1:04:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:04:38] | He tells everybody he fought in the Lincoln Brigade… | 他对每个人说他在西班牙巴塞罗那… |
[1:04:40] | in Barcelona, in Spain. | 他在林肯旅打仗 |
[1:04:43] | Him and my mom went to Spain in, I guess, ’55. | 应该是55年 妈妈和他去了西班牙 |
[1:04:47] | A little late. | 或许晚一点 |
[1:04:50] | The Lincoln Brigade. | 林肯旅 |
[1:04:52] | More like the Hemingway Brigade. | 更像是海明威旅 |
[1:04:55] | -I love him though. -Great. | -但是我爱他 -太好了 |
[1:04:57] | Lourdes will be here end of next week. | 卢德斯下周末到这里来 |
[1:05:00] | We eat an early dinner if you’d like to stay. | 你要是愿意多呆会儿 咱们可以早点开饭 |
[1:05:03] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:05:05] | Well, come over some other time. | 好吧 改天再来 |
[1:05:08] | Yeah, I might. I just might. | 是的 可能 也许吧 |
[1:05:12] | Oh, one more thing. | 噢 还有一件事 |
[1:05:15] | The first hurdle for the true warrior. | 真正的勇士要克服的第一个障碍 |
[1:05:21] | “To those humans in whom I have faith. | 献给那些我有信心的人们 |
[1:05:23] | “I wish suffering, being forsaken, | 我希望受苦 被抛弃 |
[1:05:26] | sickness, maltreatment, humiliation. | 生病 虐待 羞辱 |
[1:05:29] | “I wish that they should | 希望他们对 |
[1:05:31] | not remain unfamiliar with profound self-contempt… | 深刻的自我蔑视… |
[1:05:34] | “the torture of self-mistrust, and the misery of the vanquished. | 自我怀疑和被征服的痛苦不再新奇 |
[1:05:39] | “I have no pity for them… | 我对他们没有同情… |
[1:05:41] | “because I wish them the only thing that can prove today… | 因为我祝愿他们今天唯一能证明的东西… |
[1:05:44] | “whether one is worth anything or not: | 不管人们值不值得 |
[1:05:47] | That one endures. “ | 就是要忍耐 |
[1:05:53] | Hey, you forgot something. | 嘿 你忘了东西 |
[1:05:55] | And remember, | 记住 |
[1:05:56] | the passion for destruction is also a creative passion. | 毁灭的激情也是有创造性的激情 |
[1:06:09] | Where the fuck you been, man? | 该死 你去哪了 老兄 |
[1:06:11] | Doesn’t work. | 这行不通 |
[1:06:13] | -What did you get, man? -Man, check it out. | -你弄到什么 老兄 -看看 |
[1:06:16] | Rare Marquis de Sade, dude. Juliette. Rare Marquis de Sade. | 莱尔·萨德 老兄 莱尔·萨德 |
[1:06:20] | It’s a fuckin’ book. Somebody else drive. | 该死的书 换个人来开车 |
[1:06:23] | Not me, I’m not drivin’. | 别 我不开车 |
[1:06:25] | You. You’re elected. | 你 你去开 |
[1:06:27] | Man, I don’t even have my licence. I got warrants out. | 老兄 我驾照都没有 我有担保 |
[1:06:31] | This whole neighborhood and you couldn’t get a fuckin’ TV? | 这整个附近你连电视都搞不到 |
[1:06:33] | Just drop me off at this guy’s house. | 在这家伙的房子前面让我下车 |
[1:06:36] | The address, man. Take me there. Drop me off. | 地址 老兄 带我去那儿 让我下车 |
[1:06:54] | -Hey. How’s it going? -Hey. | -怎么样 -嘿 |
[1:06:57] | Oh, better than a sharp stick in the eye, I always say. | 我总是说 总比锋利的棍子刺到眼睛里要好 |
[1:07:01] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[1:07:04] | Did you find me any TVs? | 找到电视了吗 |
[1:07:06] | Oh, well. I looked and stuff. | 噢 我找了 |
[1:07:09] | But we just… We don’t have that kind of stuff usually. | 但是我们 我们通常没有那种东西 |
[1:07:13] | I could sure use some. | 肯定还有一些可以用的 |
[1:07:15] | Where would you put it? | 你把它放到哪儿 |
[1:07:17] | Oh, no problem. We rotate the stock. | 噢 没问题 存货会循环的 |
[1:07:19] | Out with the old. In with the new. | 旧的出来 新的进去 |
[1:07:21] | Look, this one here. It’s my pride. | 看 这里的这个 它是我的骄傲 |
[1:07:23] | It’s been on four years, two months. | 已经四年零两个月了 |
[1:07:26] | The rest of them, I just kind of keep them going. | 剩下的 我让它们不停运转 |
[1:07:31] | I’m kind of working up a harmonious relationship with them, | 我跟它们关系很协调 |
[1:07:34] | an equilibrium. | 很平衡 |
[1:07:35] | -Have a seat? -Sure. | -坐吧 -好的 |
[1:07:38] | Uh, Pop-Tart? There’s red ones. Blue ones over there. | 汽水 有红色的 蓝色的在那边 |
[1:07:42] | Oh, no. No, thanks. | 噢 不不 谢谢 |
[1:07:45] | So, uh, what is this… | 这是… |
[1:07:48] | some kind of psychic TV-type parallelism? | 某种超自然电视型排比吗 |
[1:07:53] | Well, we all know the psychic powers of the televised image… | 我们都知道电视图像的精神力量… |
[1:07:58] | But we need to capitalize on it… | 但是我们需要利用它… |
[1:08:02] | and make it work for us instead of us working for it. | 让它为我们服务 而不是我们为它服务 |
[1:08:07] | -Like how? -Well, like, to me, my thing is… | -比如怎样 -比如 对我来说… |
[1:08:11] | a video image is much more powerful and useful… | 视频图像比真实的事件… |
[1:08:15] | than an actual event. | 要有力有用得多 |
[1:08:18] | Like back when I used to go out, when I was last out… | 就像过去我常常出去 上次出去时… |
[1:08:21] | I was walking down the street and… | 我在街上行走… |
[1:08:24] | this guy came barrelling out of a bar… | 这个人摇晃着从酒吧里出来… |
[1:08:26] | fell right in front of me and he had a knife right in his back… | 跌倒在我面前 背后插了一把刀… |
[1:08:30] | landed right on the ground. | 跌到了地上 |
[1:08:32] | And… | 然后… |
[1:08:33] | I have no reference to it now. I can’t refer back to it. | 我现在没有参考 我没法回到过去 |
[1:08:36] | I can’t press rewind. I can’t put it on pause. | 我不能按回放 不能按暂停 |
[1:08:39] | I can’t put it on slo-mo and see all the little details. | 不能放慢动作 看所有的细节 |
[1:08:43] | And the blood, it was all wrong. It didn’t look like blood. | 血 全不对 看起来不像是血 |
[1:08:47] | The hue was off and I couldn’t adjust the hue. | 颜色没有了 我调整不了颜色 |
[1:08:49] | I was seeing it for real, but it just wasn’t right. | 我真真切切地看见了 但是情况不对 |
[1:08:53] | And I didn’t even see the knife impact on the body. | 我甚至没看见刀插到身体里 |
[1:08:56] | I missed that part. | 我错过了那一幕 |
[1:08:58] | -Too bad. -Yeah. | -太糟糕了 -是的 |
[1:09:01] | Well, I got something to show you. I just got this new tape… | 我有东西给你看 我通过一些关系… |
[1:09:04] | through some contacts of mine. | 弄到这盒新带子 |
[1:09:10] | It’s by this grad student over in the history department. | 是通过历史系的这位校友 |
[1:09:12] | Did you hear about him? | 你听说过他吗 |
[1:09:14] | He took his whole thesis committee hostage. | 他把他的论文交给委员会了 |
[1:09:16] | -No. -Yes, it’s true. It’s unbelievable. | -不会吧 -是真的 真难以置信 |
[1:09:19] | He took them hostage. The SWAT team came in and offed him. | 他把它们做抵押 特警队进来把他弄走了 |
[1:09:23] | -No. -And it’s just no one’s heard about it. | -不 -没人听说过这事 |
[1:09:25] | It’s not getting out. | 不会泄露的 |
[1:09:27] | Uh, anyway, he made this tape. | 不管怎样 他弄到了带子 |
[1:09:29] | Like, just 15, 20 minutes before he went | 就在他去毕业生委员会 |
[1:09:31] | before the grad committee. | 15到20分钟前 |
[1:09:33] | Because he knew they weren’t gonna okay his research. | 因为他知道他们不会认可他的研究的 |
[1:09:36] | It was just way too radical, | 这方法太激进了 |
[1:09:38] | and way beyond anything they were doing. | 超出了他们正在做的 |
[1:09:40] | -What was his thesis on? -You know, I don’t know. | -他的论文是关于什么的 -我不知道 |
[1:09:42] | I’m really not sure. | 我真的不清楚 |
[1:09:44] | Something about a bronze age coming in the ’90s or something. | 好像是90年代的青铜时代什么的 |
[1:09:48] | I’m just not sure what he was up to. | 我不清楚他想干什么 |
[1:09:57] | Each individual has this absurd notion of | 每个人对这种易患病的体质 |
[1:09:59] | this predisposition… | 都有自己的看法… |
[1:10:01] | Hey, looks like John Hinckley. | 嘿 看起来像是约翰·亨克利 |
[1:10:04] | He has this-this unending potential, this dormant potential… | 他有这种这种永恒的潜能 隐匿的潜能… |
[1:10:10] | this stupid idea that 95% of the brain | 95%的大脑都是未使用过的 |
[1:10:13] | is unused… | 这个愚蠢的主意… |
[1:10:15] | and that if we could tap into that we would just have… | 如果我们能接进我们拥有的那些东西… |
[1:10:18] | we would have Superman or something absurd like that. | 我们就能拥有超人之类荒唐的东西 |
[1:10:21] | All it does is frustrate man. | 它所做的只是挫败人们 |
[1:10:24] | All it does is remind him of his limitations and frustrate him. | 它所做的只是让人们想起他的局限性并挫败他 |
[1:10:29] | It’s just a concoction of lies… | 这只是谎言的调和… |
[1:10:32] | a dynamic that drives man to do things. | 驱使人们做事的一种动力 |
[1:10:37] | Let me fast-forward to the part where he blows away his camera. | 我快进到他打爆他的摄像机的部分 |
[1:10:39] | It’s pretty good. | 很好 |
[1:10:41] | Every action is a positive action. | 每个动作都很积极 |
[1:10:45] | Even if it has a negative result. | 尽管结果消极 |
[1:10:52] | What could be better than a short, uncomplicated life? | 还有什么比简短的生活更好的 |
[1:10:57] | That goes out in a blaze of glory? | 荣誉感的爆发 |
[1:11:01] | Rock ‘n’ roll. | 摇滚乐 |
[1:11:08] | He must’ve been onto something, man. | 他一定非常了解什么事情 老兄 |
[1:11:10] | Yeah, he was. | 是的 |
[1:11:13] | So this is a dub of my copy. You think you’d want a tape of this? | 这是我的拷贝 你要这种带子吗 |
[1:11:17] | Yeah, I have some friends in Kansas City. Pirate TV, man. | 是的 我有些朋友在堪萨斯市 做海盗电视的 |
[1:11:21] | If you think you could get this out, | 如果你能把这个弄出来 |
[1:11:23] | I think it really should be shown. | 我想真的应该播放出来 |
[1:11:25] | Oh, yeah, definitely. But, look, I gotta go. | 噢 是的 肯定但是 听着 我得走了 |
[1:11:30] | -Thanks a lot. -All right. | -多谢 -好的 |
[1:11:34] | -Keep looking for those TVs. -Yeah, TVs. | -多找些电视 -是的 电视 |
[1:11:37] | I’ll let you know when we get some. | 找到就告诉你 |
[1:11:39] | Sure. I’ll be here. | 好的 我就在这里 |
[1:11:48] | Hey, you got “Honor thy error as a hidden intention. “ | 你拿到了”那些错误可能是你真实的意图” |
[1:11:54] | Hey, man, uh, you want a card? | 伙计 抽张卡吗 |
[1:11:56] | They’re, uh, oblique strategies. | 迂回策略 |
[1:11:59] | No two cards are alike. | 所有卡都不一样 |
[1:12:00] | Think about whatever you want and take a card. | 想一件事 抽一张卡 |
[1:12:02] | Sure. | 好的 |
[1:12:04] | Oblique strategies. | 迂回策略 |
[1:12:09] | -What one did you get? -It says… | -抽到什么 -上面说… |
[1:12:12] | “Withdrawing in disgust is not the same thing as apathy. “ | “厌恶地退出不等于冷漠” |
[1:12:16] | -Yeah. -What is this? | -是的 -这是什么 |
[1:12:19] | Well, that’s her menstrual cycle, you know, 28 cups. | 是她的生理周期 28个杯 |
[1:12:24] | It’s got your P.M.S. Section over here. | 代表经前综合症 |
[1:12:26] | And that’s taking up a lot of space this month. | 占了这个月很长时间 |
[1:12:28] | Red ones… Well, you know about the red ones. | 红色的…你懂的 |
[1:12:31] | Pink ones are for water weight days. | 粉红色的是为含水的日子的 |
[1:12:32] | Right. The pink ones, water weight. | 是的 粉红色的 含水的 |
[1:12:35] | Yep, cycles. | 是的 周期 |
[1:12:40] | Could I have another one? Is that allowed? | 能再抽一张吗 可以吗 |
[1:12:42] | Oh, sure, yeah. You can have as many as you want. | 可以 抽多少张都行 |
[1:12:45] | You can buffer your last thought or think about something new. | 可以继续上一个想法 也可以想新的 |
[1:12:48] | I’m thinking about something new. | 那我重新想一个 |
[1:12:52] | What did you get? | 抽到什么 |
[1:12:55] | “It’s not building a wall, but making a brick. “ | “造一块砖 而不是造一堵墙” |
[1:12:57] | That’s right, man. That’s been my day entirely today. | 是的 老兄 今天抽了一整天卡 |
[1:13:00] | I can’t believe it, man. I told you | 难以置信 我说过 |
[1:13:02] | I was having a breakthrough day today. | 今天会成功的 |
[1:13:03] | Shooee, howdy, shucks. Okay, well. | 闭嘴 好好 胡说 |
[1:13:05] | Yeah, I heard that. | 是的 这就是我听到的 |
[1:13:07] | -No, tell me all about it. -Okay. Well, I mean… | -不 跟我说说 -好吧 我是说… |
[1:13:09] | it’s like I’ve had a total recalibration of my mind, you know. | 我重新调整了整个思想 |
[1:13:13] | I mean, it’s like I’ve been banging my head | 就像我的大脑 |
[1:13:14] | against this 19th-Century-type, uh… | 撞到19世纪的… |
[1:13:17] | What, thought-mode, construct, human construct? | 思维方式 构建 人类构建 |
[1:13:20] | Well, the wall doesn’t exist. It’s not there, you know. | 其实墙并不存在 知道吗 不在这里 |
[1:13:23] | I mean, they tell you to look for the light at the end of the tunnel. | 有人说 隧道尽头有曙光 |
[1:13:25] | Well, there is no tunnel. There is no structure. | 但没有隧道 没有建筑 |
[1:13:28] | The underlying order is chaos, man. | 混沌才是基本秩序 伙计 |
[1:13:31] | I mean, everything’s in one big ball of fluctuating matter… | 所有一切都在一个不稳定的大球里… |
[1:13:34] | a constant state of change, you know. | 不断变化 |
[1:13:37] | I mean, it’s like across | 就像是穿过 |
[1:13:39] | that gray quantum divide is this new consciousness. | 灰色量子的新观念 |
[1:13:42] | I don’t know what that’s gonna be like, | 我不知道像什么 |
[1:13:43] | but I know that we’re all part of it. | 但肯定我们都在其中 |
[1:13:45] | I mean, it’s new physics. | 新物理学 |
[1:13:46] | You can’t look at something without changing it. | 所有一切都在变化 |
[1:13:49] | You know, anything. | 万物 |
[1:13:51] | I mean, man, that’s, like, almost beyond my imagination. | 伙计 这一切几乎超出了我的想像 |
[1:13:54] | Geez, | 天哪 |
[1:13:54] | it’s like that butterfly flapping it’s wings in Galveston… | 就像是蝴蝶在加尔维斯敦拍拍翅膀… |
[1:13:57] | and somewhere down the road apace it’s gonna… | 随即在中国… |
[1:13:59] | oh, hey… create a monsoon in China. | 你好 引起季风 |
[1:14:02] | -Hey, can you give me a hand? -Sorry I’m late, you know. | -嘿 帮帮我好吗 -抱歉 迟到了 |
[1:14:05] | Oh, that’s all right. Time doesn’t exist. | 没事 时间并不存在 |
[1:14:08] | -She’s one a day. -Really? One a day for you. | -她就是一天 -是吗 你也是一天 |
[1:14:11] | All right. What did you get? | 好吧 你抽到什么 |
[1:14:13] | “Look closely at the most embarrassing detail and amplify it. “ | “面对尴尬 放大它们” |
[1:14:18] | You wanna amplify that? | 你要把它放大 |
[1:14:19] | Whoa! Man, what happened to you? | 哇 老兄 你怎么了 |
[1:14:22] | Oh, well. I don’t really want to go into it at the moment. | 现在我不想聊这个 |
[1:14:26] | -Uh, you wanna go? Okay. -Yeah. | -去走走 好吗 -好啊 |
[1:14:28] | Hey, we’re gonna ramble on, you guys. | 嘿 伙计们 我们去走走 |
[1:14:31] | All right, see you. | 好吧 再见 |
[1:14:33] | So shooee, howdy, shucks, man. | 闭嘴 好好 胡说 伙计 |
[1:14:35] | Who’s that guy? | 那家伙是谁 |
[1:14:35] | -What a day, what a day. That guy? -Yeah. | -天气好 好天气 那家伙 -是的 |
[1:14:37] | Oh, I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know who he is. | 不认识 我不认识 我不知道是谁 |
[1:14:40] | Just a guy? Yeah. | 只是个伙计 是的 |
[1:14:42] | -So how’s your painting going? -Oh, that one? | -那么你的油画怎么样了 -那张 |
[1:14:47] | -That same one? -Really, that same one. | -还是那张 -是的 还是那张 |
[1:14:59] | Psst. | 嘶 |
[1:15:02] | -Psst. -Hey, could we get another round? | -嘶嘿 -再来一轮 好吗 |
[1:15:04] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:15:09] | Let me have two, please. | 给我两个 |
[1:15:12] | -Yeah, so what do you guys need? -More coffee, please. | -好的 要点什么 -一杯咖啡 谢谢 |
[1:15:15] | -Another beer, chips. -Coffee, beer. | -啤酒 薯条 -咖啡 啤酒 |
[1:15:17] | -Great, thanks. -Chips. Hey, may I have another card? | -太好了 谢谢 -我能再抽张卡吗 |
[1:15:20] | Yeah, sure. Go ahead. | 当然 来吧 |
[1:15:23] | What did you get? | 抽到什么 |
[1:15:26] | “Repetition is a form of change. “ | “重复也是变化” |
[1:15:29] | It’s all a whole bunch of, like, horrible values. | 那都是一堆可怕的价值 |
[1:15:32] | -More beer? -Yeah, of course. | -还要啤酒吗 -是的 当然 |
[1:15:34] | Remember, like Saturday morning cartoons? | 记得吗 就像周六早晨的卡通 |
[1:15:36] | It’s all a whole bunch of values and junk they’re throwing at you. | 都是扔向你的一堆价值和垃圾 |
[1:15:39] | Like take Scooby Doo, you know. | 就像史酷比狗 |
[1:15:41] | Scooby Doo, he, like, looks at you. It’s like… | 史酷比 他就像看着你 就像… |
[1:15:44] | Like there’s Shaggy and there’s Scooby Doo, and they say… | 就像是沙吉和史酷比 他们说… |
[1:15:47] | “Hey, why don’t you beat the shit out of this bad guy? | 去揍那个混蛋一顿 |
[1:15:49] | And, like, we’ll give you a Scooby Snack. “ | 给你一盒史酷比饼干 |
[1:15:51] | And he’ll go, “Oh, duh. “ | 他说”噢” |
[1:15:52] | And they’ll say, “Well, two Scooby Snacks. “ | 他们说”好吧 两盒史酷比饼干” |
[1:15:54] | -Yeah, bribery. -Yeah, exactly. | -是的 行贿 -是的 没错 |
[1:15:56] | That’s what they’re teaching kids. | 他们就是这样教孩子们的 |
[1:15:58] | It’s like it’s all bribery, you know. | 都是行贿 |
[1:15:59] | And they’re teaching kids fuckin’ bribery. | 他们教孩子行贿 |
[1:16:02] | And then you got the whole other end of the realm | 然后你到另外一个领域 |
[1:16:04] | where there’s like the Smurfs… | 那里有蓝精灵… |
[1:16:06] | and then they’ve got their little colony group together… | 蓝精灵们聚成小群体… |
[1:16:09] | where everybody hangs, you know, in their one little group… | 每个人都聚集在这个群体里… |
[1:16:11] | and everybody’s right together, everything flows real well. | 他们在一起 一切都很好 |
[1:16:15] | Any time any one of them tries to take off | 每次他们中的一个 |
[1:16:17] | and do their own little individual trip… | 想起程进行个人旅行时… |
[1:16:19] | that’s when Mr. Evil comes down off the hill and stomps on them. | 邪恶先生就下山来破坏 |
[1:16:22] | Well, like, Smurfs, you know. | 蓝精灵就像是 |
[1:16:24] | It’s like a family system, like it’s all… | 家庭体系… |
[1:16:27] | -Answering to Papa Smurf. -Yeah, it’s safety in numbers. | -蓝爸爸 -是的 群体生活安全 |
[1:16:30] | It’s like, like the Smurfs are like Mom and Dad. | 蓝精灵就是妈妈和爸爸 |
[1:16:33] | And it’s like they don’t want your kids running off, you know. | 似乎他们不想你的孩子们跑开 |
[1:16:37] | And that’s the same thing as Smurfs. | 跟蓝精灵一样 |
[1:16:39] | They don’t want, like, some Smurf… | 他们不想… |
[1:16:40] | leaving the hive colony at all, you know. | 有的蓝精灵不想离开群体 |
[1:16:43] | Well, listen, like… | 好吧 听着… |
[1:16:45] | a friend of mine has this real weird theory about Smurfs. | 我一个朋友有一套蓝精灵奇妙理论 |
[1:16:47] | But I’ve been thinking about it, and I think it’s kind of cool. | 我思考过这个理论 觉得很不错 |
[1:16:50] | Actually, I kind of agree with it. | 事实上 我有点赞同这种看法 |
[1:16:52] | It’s like about Krishna. You know, like Smurfs are blue. | 就像讫里什那 和蓝精灵一样 都是蓝色的 |
[1:16:56] | And he’s saying that Smurfs are, like, | 蓝精灵让孩子们 |
[1:16:58] | getting kids used to seeing blue people. | 习惯于见蓝色的人 |
[1:17:02] | And it’s like, you know, with Smurfs being blue… | 因为蓝精灵变成了蓝色… |
[1:17:05] | kids see blue people, they, like, relate to Smurfs. | 孩子们看见蓝色的人 他们跟蓝精灵有关系 |
[1:17:08] | And they relate to blue people | 讫里什那出现的时候 |
[1:17:10] | when Krishna comes about, you know. | 他们跟蓝色的人有关系 |
[1:17:13] | And, I don’t know, I kind of agree with that. | 我不知道 我有点赞同这种说法 |
[1:17:16] | Hey, listen, I’ll tell you what. | 嘿 听着 我告诉你 |
[1:17:18] | I’ll buy this round if you, uh, score me a pack of smokes, man. | 这一轮我买单 给我一包烟吧 伙计 |
[1:17:23] | All right. But I don’t know. | 好吧 但是我不知道 |
[1:17:24] | Sounds like you’re plugging for Scooby Snacks to me. | 似乎你在给我弄史酷比饼干 |
[1:17:26] | Yeah, right. | 是的 好吧 |
[1:17:36] | I heard you had a really great time in Europe. | 我听说你在欧洲玩得很开心 |
[1:17:38] | -Are you glad to be back? -Yeah, it was incredible. | -回来高兴吗 -是的 真不可思议 |
[1:17:41] | I’m real glad to be back though. But at the time I was leaving… | 真高兴回来 但当时我要离开… |
[1:17:45] | I really felt the need to get out of this town. | 我觉得真的需要离开那座城市 |
[1:17:48] | I’d just ended this two-year relationship with this guy. | 结束自己两年的恋情 |
[1:17:52] | And now that I look back on it, it was really terrible. | 现在回想起来 真的太可怕了 |
[1:17:56] | And, like, a boyfriend is the furthest thing from my mind. | 男朋友在我脑中是那么遥远 |
[1:17:59] | But now that I’m back, things are rolling for me. | 但是既然我回来了 一切还在继续 |
[1:18:01] | I’m getting a lot of things done. | 还有很多事情要做 |
[1:18:04] | I think I can honestly say | 可以坦白地说 |
[1:18:05] | I’m the happiest I’ve been in a long time. | 现在的我是最快乐的 |
[1:18:07] | -I just feel great. -That’s great, yeah. | -我感觉好极了 -很好 是的 |
[1:18:09] | A lot of times I leave a relationship | 每次分手都感觉 |
[1:18:11] | and I feel like a whole person again. | 自己又完整了 |
[1:18:13] | And I feel really elated. | 感觉春风得意 |
[1:18:15] | It seems then this ebb and flow thing sets in. | 似乎随时都会有这种消长 |
[1:18:19] | And I start questioning everything, you know. | 我开始质疑一切 |
[1:18:23] | And as long as I’m in a relationship, I swear I cannot be objective. | 只要恋爱 我就变得主观 |
[1:18:27] | It seems like after we’ve decided | 似乎我们决定 |
[1:18:28] | that we need one another to be happy… | 我们需要彼此开心后… |
[1:18:32] | then I start getting insecure. | 然后就开始变得不安全了 |
[1:18:35] | I’m wondering, worrying all the time. | 我一直都在疑惑 担心 |
[1:18:38] | It seems like rejection looms, ever-present. | 就像是拒绝隐现 无时不在 |
[1:18:41] | Rejection. That’s one thing I’m not scared of anymore. | 拒绝 我不再害怕它了 |
[1:18:45] | I’ve conquered the fear of rejection. | 我已经克服了拒绝的恐惧 |
[1:18:48] | I guess I kind of look at it as a trade-off. | 我把它看成是交易 |
[1:18:50] | It’s like you reject, you’re being rejected constantly. | 就像是你拒绝了 你就会不断被拒绝 |
[1:18:53] | So how could you let it bother you? | 你怎么能让它打扰你呢 |
[1:18:55] | No. I don’t know if I buy that. | 不 我不知道要不要买那个 |
[1:18:58] | I don’t know that anyone can escape the fear of rejection. | 我不知道谁能逃避拒绝的恐惧 |
[1:19:00] | It’s a real primal thing, you know. Can it be escap… | 这是一种最初的东西 能逃避吗… |
[1:19:04] | Perhaps human beings weren’t made to be happy and free all the time. | 或许人类不是一直都能开心和自由的 |
[1:19:09] | We’re always trying to enslave ourselves one way or another. | 我们总是用各种方法束缚自己 |
[1:19:11] | If it’s not through career, | 如果不是事业 |
[1:19:14] | it’s through a relationship or it’s through kids. | 就是关系或者孩子们 |
[1:19:16] | It just doesn’t seem to be the natural human state. | 这不是正常的人类的情形 |
[1:19:19] | We go through a good phase, then we regress, you know. | 我们到一个好的阶段 然后又倒退 |
[1:19:23] | I mean, I’m really glad you’re happy. | 我是说 你快乐我真的很高兴 |
[1:19:25] | Just be prepared. You can always be thrown on the scrap heap. | 准备好 你随时可能被扔到垃圾堆去 |
[1:19:28] | -Hey, what’s up? How’s it going? -Not much. All right. | -嘿 什么事 怎么样 -没什么 没事 |
[1:19:31] | What are you guys up to tonight? | 你们今晚要干什么 |
[1:19:33] | Not much. Just kind of talking. | 没什么 就聊两句 |
[1:19:35] | Just kind of hangin’out? You remember… | 出去逛逛 你记得… |
[1:19:37] | I was telling you about my roommate’s band earlier? | 我早先跟你说过的寝室乐队吗 |
[1:19:40] | Well, he had to borrow my guitar tonight, so… | 他今晚要借我的吉他 所以… |
[1:19:42] | I made him put me on the guest list, and I’m on the guest list. | 他们把我加到宾客名单了 |
[1:19:45] | And I could take some other people with me… | 这样我可以带人一起去… |
[1:19:47] | if some other people might be interested. | 如果有人感兴趣的话 |
[1:19:51] | -Hint, hint, you know? -Do y’all wanna go? | -暗示 你知道吗 -你想去吗 |
[1:19:53] | We could maybe have a beer or… | 我们可以喝杯啤酒或者… |
[1:19:56] | -Sounds fun to me. -I’m not forcing you or nothing. | -听起来不错 -我没有强迫你 |
[1:19:59] | There’s no guns involved. | 没有枪对着你 |
[1:20:01] | You know, I’ll drive. | 你知道的 我开车 |
[1:20:03] | We can go check it out. We could always go to a movie later. | 我们可以去看看 然后可以去看个电影 |
[1:20:05] | -Do it, do it. -Okay, yeah. | -来吧 来吧 -好吧 |
[1:20:07] | -Great. -Cool. | -太好了 -太好了 |
[1:20:09] | Well, the problem is that we kind of have | 就要开始了 |
[1:20:12] | to leave now because it’s starting. | 现在走吧 |
[1:20:14] | -So we gotta like totally roll. -Do you have a car? | -我们必须赶快 -你有车吗 |
[1:20:16] | -Do I have a car? I have a van. -Okay. | -有部面包车 -好吧 |
[1:20:18] | -Let’s go. -Let’s go. | -我们走 -走 |
[1:20:29] | So, man, have you seen Elvis lately? | 老兄 最近看见埃尔维斯了吗 |
[1:20:32] | Seen Elvis lately? No. | 最近见过埃尔维斯吗 没有 |
[1:20:34] | Check it out, man. I really, | 看看 老兄我真的 |
[1:20:35] | honestly believe that this guy is still alive. | 相信这家伙还活着 |
[1:20:38] | And I believe that he’s like, you know, living in Las Vegas or something. | 我觉得他住在拉斯维加斯 |
[1:20:42] | ‘Cause, you know, if the guy’s half-ass cool, | 如果这家伙有一半好的话 |
[1:20:44] | you know he’s like an Elvis impersonator. | 他像艺人猫王 |
[1:20:47] | ‘Cause, I mean, that’s kind of like some sort of spiritual hell… | 这有点像是精神上的地狱… |
[1:20:49] | to parody yourself at the height of your ridiculousness. | 做一些荒谬滑稽的模仿 |
[1:20:52] | So the guy’s gotta get up every day. | 所以这家伙每天都必须起床 |
[1:20:54] | Get as fat as he was and just make fun of himself all day long. | 吃得肥肥的 整天自娱自乐 |
[1:20:57] | Isn’t that a killer job? | 那不是杀手的工作吗 |
[1:20:59] | Don’t you think that’s what all old people sort of do? | 你不认为那是老人做的事情吗 |
[1:21:01] | Once they get over 28? | 一旦他们过了28岁 |
[1:21:02] | Yeah, that’s a cool job. Sure. | 是的 那是很棒的工作 是的 |
[1:21:04] | So how long have you lived here? | 你在这里住了多久了 |
[1:21:06] | Uh, somewhere in the neighborhood of about six weeks. | 在这附近大概住了六个星期 |
[1:21:10] | -That’s it? -Yeah, well, you know. | -是吗 -是的 |
[1:21:12] | I just skipped out of my old town. | 我刚离开过去的那座城市 |
[1:21:14] | Been crashing on couches and shit. | 却出了车祸 该死 |
[1:21:15] | Do you like it here? | 你喜欢这里吗 |
[1:21:16] | I love it here except for the fuckin’ ants. | 我喜欢 除了这里该死的蚂蚁之外 |
[1:21:18] | Ants? | 蚂蚁 |
[1:21:19] | Yeah, man. | 是的 老兄 |
[1:21:20] | All the houses are fuckin’ infested with these fuckin’ ants. | 所有的房子都滋生大量的蚂蚁 |
[1:21:22] | -You can’t leave anything out. -Not mine. | -什么都不能放在外面 -不是我的 |
[1:21:24] | Shit. You should come to my house. | 该死 你应该去我家的 |
[1:21:27] | The other day I went and bought groceries. | 那天我去买杂货 |
[1:21:29] | And I’m fuckin’ sittin’ there. And I walk out of the room, | 我就坐在那里我走出房间 |
[1:21:30] | I come back… | 回来… |
[1:21:31] | and we got these Cup o’ Noodles, and in fuckin’ 10 minutes… | 我们的这些杯面 在10分钟之内… |
[1:21:34] | the ants have chewed through the Styrofoam cup. | 蚂蚁已经把杯子咬个稀烂 |
[1:21:36] | And they’re like all the way in ’em and shit. | 它们喜欢钻到里面拉屎 |
[1:21:38] | And they ate my crackers. They ate the Ding Dongs, | 它们吃饼干 吃蛋糕 |
[1:21:40] | believe it or not. | 不管你信不信 |
[1:21:42] | The only things left are cans and jars. | 唯一留下的是瓶子和罐子 |
[1:21:44] | We gotta put the bread and everything in the fridge. | 我们必须把面包和所有东西都放到冰箱里 |
[1:21:46] | So everything’s all cold and fuckin’ chewy and shit all the time. | 所以所有的东西都是冷的 嚼都嚼不动 |
[1:21:49] | Do you have a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友吗 |
[1:21:50] | No, ’cause women are from hell. | 没有 因为女人都是从地狱来的 |
[1:21:52] | -Totally. -I don’t think so. | -全都是 -我不这么认为 |
[1:21:54] | They’re sent here to make men just writhe in pain. | 她们被派来折磨男人 |
[1:21:57] | -No, you’re wrong. -It’s true. | -不 你错了 -是真的 |
[1:21:59] | Are you making anybody’s life hell right now? | 你现在在扰乱某个人的生活吗 |
[1:22:01] | -No, not at all. -Cool. | -没有 -很好 |
[1:22:05] | -Not at all. -Wanna make somebody’s life hell? | -一点都没有 -想扰乱某个人的生活吗 |
[1:22:07] | -No. -Okay. | -不想 -好吧 |
[1:22:10] | -Do you know this guy? -No, do you? | -你认识这家伙吗 -不认识 你呢 |
[1:22:14] | No. | 不认识 |
[1:22:16] | -I hope she appreciates this. -Yeah, he’s a real charmer. | -希望她感激 -是的 他很迷人 |
[1:22:20] | Really. | 确实 |
[1:22:22] | I’m just saying show me a woman that hates her dad… | 我只是说告诉我一个恨她爸爸… |
[1:22:25] | and wants to take it out on every man ever born… | 想把它报复到每个男人身上的女人… |
[1:22:27] | and I’ll end up with her somehow. | 我会跟她来个了结 |
[1:22:30] | Well, you picked the wrong night for that. | 好吧 你选错时间了 |
[1:22:33] | Geez, you are no fun, huh? | 天哪 你真不好玩 |
[1:22:36] | This band’s gonna be great. | 这支乐队很好的 |
[1:22:38] | This band’s gonna be great? I hope so. | 这支乐队很好 但愿如此是的 |
[1:22:40] | Yeah, check it out. You’re gonna love this. | 看看吧 你会喜欢的 |
[1:22:43] | These are friends of yours then? | 这些是你的朋友 |
[1:22:45] | Friends? Friends is not the word. | 朋友 换个词 |
[1:22:47] | -Brothers of yours? -These are my homeboys. | -兄弟 -这些是我的死党 |
[1:23:01] | I love to drive. Yo, lock it up, | 我喜欢开车 把它锁好 |
[1:23:04] | because all my really important stuff is in here. | 因为我所有重要的东西都在里面 |
[1:23:07] | This is my spot. They keep this here for me all the time. | 这是我的地盘 他们会给我看好的 |
[1:23:11] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:23:11] | Yeah, check it out. Pretty hip, huh? | 是的 等着看吧 很热闹 嗯 |
[1:23:14] | They like me here, you know. | 他们喜欢我来这里 |
[1:23:16] | ‘Cause I’m in, like, tight, you know. | 因为我来都是很紧的 |
[1:23:18] | Tight. | 很紧 |
[1:23:23] | -What’s up, dude? I’m on the guest list. -Three dollars. | -什么事 伙计 名单上有我 -门票三块 |
[1:23:26] | The name’s Steve. S-T-E-V-E. | 我叫史蒂夫S-T-E-V-E |
[1:23:29] | Steve plus three or four. | 史蒂夫还有三四个朋友 |
[1:23:31] | Sorry, Steve. Don’t see you. | 抱歉 史蒂夫 没有你 |
[1:23:33] | Dude, you might wanna check again, ’cause | 伙计 你再看看 |
[1:23:34] | that’s my roommate’s band. | 那是我室友的乐队 |
[1:23:35] | -I’m supposed to be on the list. -You’re not on the list. | -名单上应该有我的 -没有 |
[1:23:37] | -Is there a problem? -Fuck. I’m not on the list. | -出什么问题了吗 -该死 名单上没我 |
[1:23:41] | -Figures. -I’m supposed to be. | -再看看 -应该有我的 |
[1:23:43] | -You wanna go in? -Okay. | -你要进去吗 -好吧 |
[1:23:45] | I feel like hanging out outside. | 我喜欢在外面 |
[1:23:48] | -Are you going in? -Yeah. | -你进去吗 -是的 |
[1:23:51] | -What are you gonna do? -Uh, I don’t know. | -你怎么办 -我不知道 |
[1:23:54] | I might hang out outside. I might go in. | 可能在外面 可能进去 |
[1:23:56] | Okay, I’m gonna go in, and maybe I’ll see you. | 好吧 我会进去 里面见 |
[1:23:59] | And if not, maybe I’ll give you a call or something. | 如果不去 我会给你电话的 |
[1:24:01] | -All right. I might see you inside. -Have fun inside. | -好吧 里面见 -玩得开心 |
[1:24:04] | See you in church. | 教堂见 |
[1:24:07] | -What’s up, man? -How’s life? | -什么事 老兄 -生活怎么样 |
[1:24:09] | All right. Couldn’t get in. Universal sadness all around us. | 还好 进不去 全世界的悲伤围绕着我们 |
[1:24:13] | -The universe is out of hand. -That sucks. | -世界是无法控制的 -那个混蛋 |
[1:24:15] | -L. Ron Hubbard is gone. -How y’all doing? | -L·龙恩·胡伯德走了 -你好 |
[1:24:17] | What’s going on tonight? | 今晚怎么样 |
[1:24:19] | Oh, my cousin’s here. Rachael from Greece. | 噢 我堂兄在这里 希腊来的拉克尔 |
[1:24:22] | -What was your name? -Rachael. | -你叫什么名字 -拉克尔 |
[1:24:23] | -That’s very pretty. -Thank you. | -很好听 -谢谢 |
[1:24:26] | Are you enjoying yourself? | 玩得开心吗 |
[1:24:28] | We’re gonna go up to the Space. There’s a performance. | 我们要到上面 去那里有演出 |
[1:24:31] | Performance? That sounds like fun. | 演出 听起来很有趣 |
[1:24:34] | You should come check it out. | 你应该过去看看 |
[1:24:35] | I’m not sure what we’re doing, but… | 我不知道要做什么 但是 |
[1:24:37] | -I know what we’re doing. -You do? | -我知道我们要做什么 -你知道 |
[1:24:39] | -Yeah, you got three bucks? -Okay, we’ll see you later. | -是的 有三块钱吗 -好吧 再见 |
[1:24:42] | Maybe we’ll see you there? | 或许在那里见 |
[1:24:43] | Nice to meet you and have a good time. | 很高兴认识你 玩得开心 |
[1:24:45] | Yeah, it was nice meeting you guys. | 是的 很高兴认识你们 |
[1:24:47] | Yo, check it out. Liquor store, quarts ofbeer, three bucks. Hey. | 你 去看看酒水店 啤酒 三块钱嘿 |
[1:25:24] | -Hey, what’s going on? -Uh, nothing. | -嘿 什么事 -没什么 |
[1:25:29] | -What’s the cover? -Uh, I think it’s five bucks. | -封面是什么 -我想是五块钱 |
[1:25:33] | But, uh, I got a stamp. | 但是 我有图章 |
[1:25:36] | I think I can, you know, get you in or something. | 我想我能给你盖个图章 |
[1:25:39] | See if you lick your wrist or something. | 看看要不要舔舔手腕 |
[1:25:42] | Great. | 很好 |
[1:25:44] | -Perfect. -All right. And Rachael… | -好极了 -好了 拉克尔… |
[1:25:46] | -you need to get a stamp. -What? | -你要图章吗 -什么 |
[1:25:48] | -You need to get a stamp also. -You better have one. | -你也需要图章 -最好来一个 |
[1:25:51] | No, man. I don’t want him licking my arm. | 不 老兄 我不想要他舔我的手臂 |
[1:25:53] | Yeah, but we can get in free. We won’t have to pay. | 好的 但是我们可以免费 不用付钱的 |
[1:25:56] | -Yeah, really. Yeah, it’s all right. -Free? | -是的 是的 没事 -免费 |
[1:25:58] | Here, watch. It’s easy. Watch. | 来吧 看着很简单的 看 |
[1:26:00] | You just do this. | 好了 |
[1:26:03] | -Perfect. No problem. -All right. | -好极了 没问题 -好了 |
[1:26:06] | -We can get in free. -Thanks. | -我们可以免费进去 -谢谢 |
[1:26:08] | Sure. No problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[1:26:21] | -Five-dollar cover. -I got a stamp. | -五美元的封面 -我有图章 |
[1:26:24] | Hey, Kelly. Nice shoes. | 嘿 凯莉 鞋子很漂亮 |
[1:26:26] | Hey, what is that? | 嘿 这是什么 |
[1:26:27] | Oh, it’s my PixelVision camera. It’s for a project | 噢 是我的皮克斯象素摄像机 |
[1:26:30] | I’m putting together. | 做一项计划的 |
[1:26:31] | Hey, I’ll tell you what. Why don’t one of you take it? | 嘿 我告诉你 你们为什么不拿着这个呢 |
[1:26:34] | Shoot whatever you want. | 想拍什么就拍下来 |
[1:26:36] | Pass it around and we’ll see what we come up with later on, okay? | 传下去我们看看接下来会怎样 好吗 |
[1:26:42] | But I want my camera back, all right? | 但是把我的摄像机给我 好吗 |
[1:26:57] | That’s because they could fuck and think at the same time. | 那是因为他们可以边做爱 边思考 |
[1:27:01] | So history buried ’em. | 所以历史埋没了他们 |
[1:27:03] | It buries every young truth with balls that comes along. | 随之而来的舞会埋没了每一项初期的真理 |
[1:27:07] | I mean, look at Italo Balbo… | 我是说 看看伊塔洛·巴尔伯… |
[1:27:09] | Christopher Maclaine, Richard Farina, | 克里斯托福·马克雷恩 理查德·法理那 |
[1:27:12] | Pierre Landais, Johnny Ace… | 皮埃尔·兰德斯 强尼·埃斯… |
[1:27:15] | -Let’s get the fuck out ofhere. -They never had a chance. | -我们离开这里 -他们从没有机会 |
[1:27:17] | The reason these guys are being forgotten is | 这些人被遗忘是因为 |
[1:27:19] | they’re not Freemasons. | 他们不是共济会成员 |
[1:27:22] | The Masons are the ones that control history. | 控制历史的是共济会成员 |
[1:27:24] | Look, every president but one, a Mason. | 听着 每个总统 除了 一个共济会成员 |
[1:27:26] | Every man that’s walked on the moon, 33rd-degree Mason. | 每个在月球上行走的人 33度共济会成员 |
[1:27:30] | And look at the Warren Commission, | 看看沃伦委员会 |
[1:27:32] | a Shriner convention without go-carts. | 没有学步机的神殿 |
[1:27:33] | Exactly. The slate of American history needs to be wiped clean. | 确实 美国历史的石板需要被打扫干净 |
[1:27:37] | We need to start all over again. | 我们需要一切重头开始 |
[1:27:39] | Let’s put Larry Feynman in the history books. | 让我们把拉里·费曼放到历史书里去吧 |
[1:27:41] | Let’s put Squeaky Fromme on the one-dollar bill. | 让我们把斯库基·弗洛恩放到一块钱的钞票上去吧 |
[1:27:44] | At least we ought to get | 至少我们应该从后面得到 |
[1:27:46] | that Masonic pyramid bullshit off the back. | 共济会成员金字塔 |
[1:27:48] | -And get some more beer? -Sounds good. Where to? | -还要啤酒吗 -听起来很好 到哪 |
[1:27:52] | Uh, Cue Club? We only got 20 minutes. | 夜总会 我们只有20分钟时间 |
[1:27:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:27:57] | -Are you coming? -Nah, think I’m gonna catch that show. | -你去吗 -不 我要看演出 |
[1:28:01] | Okay, you’re either with us or against us. | 好吧 你不是支持我们就是反对我们 |
[1:28:03] | Well, I guess I’m against you. | 我想我是反对你们 |
[1:28:06] | -Let’s go. See you later. -All right. Good night. | -我们走吧 再见 -好吧 晚安 |
[1:28:08] | See you guys later. | 再见 |
[1:28:11] | Man, there ain’t no film in that shit. | 老兄 那里没有电影 |
[1:28:50] | Thank you. Good-bye. Thank you. | 谢谢 再见 谢谢 |
[1:29:02] | Show’s over. Let’s go. | 演出结束了 我们走吧 |
[1:29:04] | It’s past 2:00. Everybody out. | 2点多了 所有人都出去 |
[1:29:06] | Come on, get out. | 来吧 出去 |
[1:29:08] | Hit the road. Strike the pavement. Get out of here. | 到路上去 出去 |
[1:29:10] | Time to split. You gotta be somewhere. | 该分别了 你们要到某个地方去 |
[1:29:12] | You can’t be here. And I wanna go home. Let’s go. | 你们不能在这里 我要回家 我们走 |
[1:29:16] | You, passed out, wake up, get out of here! | 你昏过去了 醒醒 离开这里 |
[1:29:18] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:29:20] | -Hey, what’s up, man? -Not much. | -嘿 怎么样 老兄 -没事 |
[1:29:22] | -Whose are these? -They’re mine. | -这是谁的 -我的 |
[1:29:25] | Oh, yeah? Well, where you from? | 噢 是吗 好吧 你从哪来的 |
[1:29:27] | London, England. | 英国 伦敦 |
[1:29:29] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[1:29:30] | she’s traveling around Texas taking pictures of Dairy Queen. | 她在德州旅游拍达里·奎恩的照片 |
[1:29:32] | Dairy Queens? What the hell you wanna do that for? | 达里·奎恩 你要那干什么 |
[1:29:36] | -Dip cones. -Dip cones? | -甜筒 -甜筒 |
[1:29:39] | Nah, I’m kidding. Actually, I’m on my way to New York. | 不 我开玩笑的实际上 我要去纽约 |
[1:29:42] | New York, huh? Are you exhibiting there? | 纽约 嗯 你在那里开展览吗 |
[1:29:45] | No, I’m just gonna do some stuff. | 不 我只是去做些事情 |
[1:29:47] | “Do some stuff. “ | “做些事情” |
[1:29:49] | The urban landscape guerrilla graffiti art scene. | 城市的风景游击队会涂鸦一些艺术的 |
[1:29:53] | The Soho photographer trudging through | 摄影师们穿过 |
[1:29:55] | the sludge of Times Square… | 泰晤士广场的淤泥… |
[1:29:57] | shooting from the hip and catching the glimpses of all the garbage. | 从屋脊上拍摄 捕捉所有这些垃圾 |
[1:30:01] | Working the streets basically. Going to New York | 主要是拍街道去纽约 |
[1:30:03] | just to work the streets… | 只拍街道… |
[1:30:05] | like everybody else there. | 就像那里的每个人一样 |
[1:30:06] | So, what, do you fancy yourself as some sort of artist, or what? | 那么 你喜欢一些什么样的艺术吗 |
[1:30:11] | No, I’m an anti-artist. | 不 我是反艺术者 |
[1:30:13] | Oh, one of those neoposeur types that hangs out in coffee shops… | 噢 那些咖啡店里的新一代们… |
[1:30:18] | and doesn’t do much of anything, yeah. | 什么都不做 是的 |
[1:30:20] | No, I feel like being an anti-artist means that… | 不 我是反艺术者是说… |
[1:30:24] | I like to destroy other people’s artwork. | 我喜欢摧毁别人的艺术品 |
[1:30:26] | Oh, well. In that case. | 噢 是那样 |
[1:30:29] | No, I’m kidding. I don’t do much really. | 不 我在开玩笑 我做得并不多 |
[1:30:32] | I just read and work here and sleep and eat… | 我只是看书 睡觉 吃饭… |
[1:30:36] | and watch movies. | 看电影 |
[1:30:39] | Speaking of movies, you being from London… | 说起电影 你是从伦敦来的… |
[1:30:42] | and being a photographer and all… | 是一名摄影师… |
[1:30:44] | you might wanna watch Blow Up tonight at 4:00. | 想看四点放映的《爆炸》吗 |
[1:30:47] | You know Blow Up, you know. | 《爆炸》 |
[1:30:49] | London and the ’60s. | 伦敦 60年代 |
[1:30:51] | -See you later. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:30:52] | Photographing and mimes playing tennis. | 摄影和模仿打网球 |
[1:30:56] | No, I’m really into photography, not movies. | 不 我喜欢摄影 不喜欢看电影 |
[1:30:58] | But movies are photography, 24 times a second. | 电影就是摄影 一秒24张 |
[1:31:01] | Did I invite you over here to talk to me? | 我邀请你来这里跟我谈话吗 |
[1:32:57] | When young, we mourn for one woman. | 年轻时 我们追悼一个女人 |
[1:33:02] | As we grow old, for women in general. | 等我们老了 追悼一般的女人 |
[1:33:09] | The tragedy of life… | 生活的悲剧… |
[1:33:11] | is that man is never free… | 就是男人永远都不自由… |
[1:33:13] | yet strives for what can never be. | 为永不可能的事而奋斗 |
[1:33:20] | The thing most feared in secret… | 内心最害怕的事情… |
[1:33:23] | always happens. | 总会发生 |
[1:33:25] | My life, my loves, what are they now? | 我的生活 我的爱人 他们现在怎样了 |
[1:33:30] | But the more the pain grows… | 但是痛苦变得越强烈… |
[1:33:32] | the more this instinct for life somehow asserts itself. | 生活的色彩就越是它自己 |
[1:33:38] | The necessary beauty in life is | 生活中必需的美 |
[1:33:39] | in giving yourself to it completely. | 就是把你自己完全地给它 |
[1:33:42] | Wake up, America. | 醒醒 美国人 |
[1:33:43] | Only later will it clarify itself… | 只有后来才会阐明它自己… |
[1:33:45] | and become coherent. | 变得连贯 |
[1:33:47] | Weapons give away program. | 武器裁减计划 |
[1:33:51] | It’s like one of those government programs. | 似乎是政府的计划之一 |
[1:33:54] | Just come and fuckin’ get anything you want. | 来拿你想要的东西 |
[1:33:56] | We’re gonna give away all the fuckin’ automatic weapons. | 我们要放弃所有的核武器 |
[1:34:00] | All the side-loaders, clip-loaders, shoot-em-backs… | 所有的装弹机 剪弹机 巡回导弹… |
[1:34:04] | Saturday night specials… | 星期六晚上专车… |
[1:34:05] | Colt. 45s, shotguns. | 柯尔特 45式鸟枪 |
[1:34:07] | Anything you want chains knives straight razors… | 任何你想要的 链子 刀子 直剃刀… |
[1:34:10] | bottles, brick bats, baseball bats… | 瓶子 砖片 棒球拍… |
[1:34:15] | and big kind of slanted jagged kind of things. | 很多参差不齐的其他的东西 |
[1:34:17] | I wanna see a goddamn big motherfuckin’… | 我想看见一个大混蛋… |
[1:34:20] | shoot ’em up, kill ’em, bang, stab ’em, | 射杀他们 打死他们 刺伤他们 |
[1:34:22] | crush… | 碾碎… |
[1:34:22] | slice, kill, motherfuckin’ boilin’ oil. | 切 杀 煮沸的油 |
[1:34:26] | Catapults throwin’ rocks and shit and blowin’ up. | 弹弓发射石块 朝他们投掷 |
[1:34:30] | Undercover shit, yeah. | 秘密地 是的 |
[1:34:32] | So I wanna see people putting secret things in fuckin’ cars… | 我想看见人们把秘密的东西装上车… |
[1:34:37] | and fuckin’ explodin’ and see the people explodin’. | 看见人们爆发 |
[1:34:39] | I wanna see knife cuttin’, slice cuttin’ choppin’ and blowin’ up. | 我想看见用刀砍 用刀切 |
[1:34:43] | Oh, yeah. That’s right. | 噢 是的是的 |
[1:34:46] | A free fuckin’ weapons give away program. | 该死的武器裁减计划 |
[1:34:51] | I see it. I’m gonna solve all these goddamn problems. | 我明白 我要解决所有这些该死的问题 |