Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Six Days Seven Nights(六天七夜)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Six Days Seven Nights(六天七夜)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:六天七夜
英文名称:Six Days Seven Nights
年代:1998

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:05] 六天七夜
[01:12] Hey! Aah. 嗨!啊
[01:20] Morning. Oh. 早安 哦
[01:23] – Thank you. – No, thank you. 谢谢 好,谢谢
[01:25] Hello? Hi. 喂?嗨
[01:28] I’m across the street. 我就在对面
[01:30] Who? 谁?
[01:33] No. No, no, there’s nothing wrong with the ad layouts. I checked them myself. 不,设计没问题,我都看过了
[01:38] Marjorie just must’ve gotten the months wrong again. 玛嘉瑞一定又搞错了
[01:41] Yeah. Okay. Have you talked to Laslo yet? 好吧 你和拉斯洛聊过吗?
[01:45] I don’t care if he’s upset. 管他生不生气
[01:47] Call Peter back and tell him the fashion layouts have to be four pages. 打电话叫彼得回来 跟他说照片必须是刊4页
[01:50] Not seven, not six, not five. Four. 不是7张,6张或5张,是4张
[01:54] That’s because we changed photographers. 所以我们才换摄影师啊
[01:56] You must be kidding. I… I doubled-checked everything. 你一定是在开玩笑 我都检查过了
[01:59] – What’s wrong with the ad layouts? – What’s wrong with the ad layouts, Leo? 设计有什么不对? 设计有什么不对,利奥?
[02:03] I’ll tell you what’s wrong. Practically everything, because they’re the wrong ad layouts. 我告诉你,什么都不对, 设计完全错误
[02:08] – Marjorie, I have no idea… – Why am I standing here looking at 30 pages of wrong layouts? 玛嘉瑞,我也不知道… 我干嘛站在这,看30页错误的设计?
[02:12] I’ll tell you why. Because someone… 我会告诉你为什么 因为有人…
[02:15] – What’s wrong with the ad layouts? – What’s wrong with the ad layouts, Leo? 设计有什么不对? 设计有什么不对,利奥?
[02:18] reads “Office Love Affairs: Okay, the copy on the cover 内容是办公室恋情 好,封面印的是
[02:22] How to Get Him and Your Raise.” 如何人才两得
[02:24] – Good. – Yeah? 很好 是吗?
[02:26] Okay, look at me. Good. Come in a little closer. 好,看着我 再靠近一点
[02:29] Okay. Right here. 够了
[02:32] Great. Good. I think we got it. 棒极了 好,搞定了
[02:35] Carry on. Papaya diet? 继续吧 木瓜减肥餐?
[02:37] Big problem. They’re talking about changing the fruit. 不行,要换另一种水果
[02:40] – What type of fruit? – I don’t know. They said kiwi or something. 换成什么? 不知道,奇异果吧
[02:43] – I don’t like kiwi. – These came for you. They’re from Frank. 我讨厌奇异果 给你的,法兰克送的
[02:47] My goodness. He is so sweet. He was in London. 我的天 他真体贴 他才刚从伦敦回来
[02:51] Very exotic and expensive. 很漂亮也很贵
[02:54] “Can’t wait to see you. It’s felt like an eternity.” How long’s he been gone? 小别多日,渴望见到你 他去了多久?
[02:58] – Two days. – Two days? 两天 才两天?
[03:01] – “Meet me here at 7:30.” – Yes. Ooh, good choice. 七点半见 好的 呼,好去处
[03:05] “Bring doll”? 带娃娃来
[03:07] Doll. He does this kind of thing all the time. 这个,他老爱这样
[03:19] Hula dolls, Polynesian restaurant. 夏威夷娃娃… 坡里尼西亚餐馆
[03:23] Now just what are you up to? 你到底想干什么?
[03:25] – It’s all part of the surprise. – Thank you. 我想要给你一个惊喜 谢谢
[03:28] – Surprise? – Uh-huh. 惊喜? 呃-呃
[03:30] – Sur… You’re not breaking up with me, are you? – No. 你要跟我分手? 不是
[03:34] Okay. Are you sure? Because 69% of all relationships break up in restaurants. 你确定? 7成的恋人都是在餐馆分手
[03:39] We’re not breaking up. 我们没有要分手
[03:41] In fact, I want to increase the romance in our lives. 事实上,我还想要增进我们的感情呢
[03:44] – You do? – Uh-huh. 真的? 呃-呃
[03:46] – First, close your eyes. – Now? 先闭上眼睛 现在?
[03:49] – Close them. – Okay. 快闭上 好的
[03:51] Now remember all the times you said we never go anywhere… 你不是老说我们都没去度假
[03:54] and we’re always working and we never have any fun? 老是工作没玩乐吗?
[03:57] – Well, yeah. – Well, open your eyes and look where I’m taking you. 好了 张开眼睛 看我要带你去哪里?
[04:02] – Um… – Come on. 嗯 快张开吧
[04:07] – Oh, you’re kidding. – You and me in two weeks. 别开玩笑 你和我,两周后
[04:12] – In two weeks? I can’t. – Oh-Oh, you can. 两周后?不行耶 噢噢,当然行
[04:15] – I can? – Uh-huh. I cleared it with Marjorie. 是吗? 我问过玛嘉瑞了
[04:17] You did? Oh, you’re a sneak. 真的? 哦,你真狡猾
[04:19] Yeah. Six days and seven nights… 六天七夜游
[04:22] on the secluded tropical island paradise of Makatea. 马加提热带小岛
[04:51] – Yeah. Yeah. We arrived 50 minutes late. – Oh, is that a problem? 我们迟了50分钟 那会有问题吗?
[04:54] No, no, that’s fine. Uh, I’ll tell you what. 没问题 这样吧
[04:57] Why don’t I go find the bags, and you, you get to go find the charter, okay? 我去领行李,你去找包机
[05:00] – I do? – Yeah, I’ll see you in ten minutes. 好的 十分钟后见
[05:02] – All right. Okay. – Sweetie. 好吧 甜心
[05:06] – Love you. 我爱你 我爱你 – Love you.
[05:33] – Uh, excuse me. – Aah! You son of a bitch! 对不起 王八蛋!
[05:35] You miserable piece of rat shit. 什么烂东西嘛
[05:41] Could you help me? I’m looking for Tropical Charters. 你能帮我吗? 我在找热带包机公司
[05:45] – You going to Makatea? – Yes. 你要去马加提岛? 对
[05:49] Well, we’ll be ready in ten… 20 minutes. 好的,我们会准备好的 10、20分钟后就能起飞了
[06:00] But this… this isn’t the plane? 可是…不是这架飞机吧?
[06:04] – What? – The plane. 什么? 是这架飞机
[06:07] Where’s its mommy? 这架飞机的妈妈呢?
[06:09] Oh. Tropical’s plane is laid up in Fiji. 热带包机公司的班机,在斐济取消了
[06:13] We’re fillin’ in. You’re in luck. I’m your pilot. 我来代替 算你幸运,我是驾驶员
[06:17] Uh… No. I can’t… 呃… 不,我不能…
[06:21] No. I, um… I can’t go in this. It’s, uh… It’s broken. 不,我不能坐这玩意去,它坏了
[06:25] No, it’s not broken. It’s being maintained. 没坏,它正在维修
[06:28] – This is my plane. – Uh-huh. 这是我的飞机 呃-呃
[06:30] This is the De Haviland Beaver. This is one of the safest, most reliable planes ever built. 狄哈伦海獭型小飞机 最安全可靠的机型
[06:35] Sweetie, there a problem? 甜心,有问题吗?
[06:39] Uh, yes. 呃,有
[06:41] He, um… He seems to think we’re gonna go in this old thing. 他说我们要坐这架破飞机
[06:44] – What? – Uh, I think… I think we could find another charter. 什么? 我们最好找别家公司
[06:48] You won’t find one. There’s a boat leaves from the port. 找不到的 可以从港口搭船去
[06:53] It takes three days. 3天后才会到
[06:55] – Honey. Frank. – All right, all right. 法兰克,甜心… 好了,好了
[06:58] Sweetie, I’m sure the plane is perfectly safe. 我相信飞机一定很安全
[07:01] And I’m sure the pilot is a trained professional. 飞机驾驶一定也受过专业训练
[07:05] – He is the pilot. – He… 他就是驾驶员 他…
[07:09] Well, if you’re goin’, it’ll be 20… 30 minutes. 要去的话就等二、三十分钟
[07:12] – Gotta get some oil. – Oil. He’s gonna get some oil now? 我得去加油 他现在才要加油
[07:16] – Need help with this luggage? – No, we’re good. 我帮你们拿行李 不,谢了
[07:22] All right, everybody tied down? 好了 大家系好安全带
[07:25] Listen, are these really necessary? 真的需要穿这个吗?
[07:27] Only if we crash. 坠机时就需要
[07:32] – Hi. Everybody, this is Angelica, our flight service director. 嗨 各位,这是安琪拉 她是空服员
[07:36] Hello. Thank you. Hi. 嗨 谢谢 嗨
[07:40] Hello. Sorry. Excuse me. Ooh. 嗨 抱歉,对不起 呜
[07:43] Oh, I’m sorry. Excuse me. 哦,对不起 对不起
[07:46] – Ooh. – Come here, baby. 呜 过来,宝贝
[07:49] Hello. Are you guys going to Makatea? 你们要去马加提岛?
[07:51] – We hope. – Oh, you’ll love it. Are you from the States? 希望能去 你们一定会喜欢的 从美国来?
[07:54] – Yes. – I lived there for a while too. It’s very fun. 对 我住过美国,很好玩
[07:57] Hey, Quinn, look. Look what I got. 昆恩,你看我买了什么
[07:59] – Check it out. – What’s that, baby? 过来看看! 那是什么,宝贝?
[08:01] It’s a bathing suit, silly. 泳衣呀,傻瓜
[08:03] I thought it was an eye patch. 我以为是个眼罩呢
[08:55] Welcome to Makatea. 欢迎莅临马加提岛
[08:58] Here we are. Thanks for flying Harris Freight, 到了 感谢搭乘哈里斯航空
[09:01] where frequent flyers earn bonus points good for valuable merchandise. 累积哩程数可换取精美礼品
[09:05] Hey, you’re not trying to steal my vest, are you? 你想偷走救生衣?
[09:15] …Miss Monroe? – Yes. 梦露小姐 是的
[09:17] – Welcome to Hanaiti. – Thank you. 欢迎光临汗奈提饭店 谢谢
[09:19] – I’m Phillipe St. Claire, the general manager. – Hi. 我是总经理菲力浦圣可 嗨
[09:22] Can we have the reservation for Mr Martin? 马丁先生的订房还有吗
[09:29] Oh! Oh, this is beautiful! 哦!哦,太美了
[09:33] Wow! 喔!
[09:36] Wow! 喔!
[09:41] – Okay. All right, we’re never leaving. 好了,我们不走了
[09:44] Yes. 是啊
[09:47] I want this to be the most unforgettable vacation of our lives. 希望这是我们最难忘的假期
[09:58] – Havin’ a good time? – Oh, honey, I’m havin’ a great time. 开心吗? 开心极了
[10:03] – Hey, you know what today is? – What? 知道今天是什么日子吗? 什么日子?
[10:06] – It’s our anniversary. – We have an anniversary? 我们的周年纪念日 周年纪念日?
[10:10] Yeah, unofficially. 非正式的
[10:12] – Three years ago today, we first met. – Today? 三年前的今天,我们初遇 就是今天?
[10:16] Today. You don’t remember? We fought over a cab. 记得我们抢搭一辆计程车?
[10:19] – Oh, I called you a jerk. Yes. Yes. – Oh, great, that you remember. 我骂你浑球 这你就记得
[10:22] – Sorry. – That’s okay. It was all part of love’s odyssey. 对不起 没关系,那也算是爱的旅程
[10:26] – Odyssey? – Mm-hmm. 旅程? 嗯
[10:30] If I asked, “Would you wear something special for me tonight…” 你愿意为我戴样东西吗?
[10:33] What’d you have in mind? 戴什么?
[10:36] This. 这个
[10:43] Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗?
[11:03] ♪ Were all gathered together ♪ 聚集在一起
[11:06] ♪ Singin’ such a mournful tune ♪ 唱这样悲伤的曲调
[11:09] ♪ I don’t know if it was in the summertime ♪ 我不知道那是在夏天
[11:14] ♪ It could be the month of May or June ♪ 也许就是五月或六月
[11:18] I’ll be back in a second, okay? 我马上回来
[11:22] All right. 好的
[11:26] ♪ Over, over, over?♪ 请回复!请回复!请回复!
[11:30] ♪ Over lovin’ you ♪♪ 请回复对你的爱
[11:49] I always thought this was a beautiful island, 我一直认为这小岛很美
[11:53] But with you here, it is even more beautiful. 不过有你在就更加美丽了
[11:57] How long have you been on Makatea? 你来此有多久?
[12:01] – You’re kidding, right? – No. 你是开玩笑吧? 不是
[12:05] You brought me here…today. 你今天载我来的
[12:08] Five hours ago? 5个钟头前
[12:10] Oh. So much has happened since then… 中间发生了很多事
[12:14] Oh! Oops. Oopsy. 哦!啊!糟糕
[12:17] Wow. There you go. 坐好了
[12:19] – I slipped. – Yeah. 我滑了一跤 嗯
[12:21] So where is your, uh, copilot? 你的副驾驶呢?
[12:24] Oh, she’s busy with the tourists. 她正忙着应付游客
[12:27] Well, that sounds like you don’t like us. 听起来你不喜欢我们
[12:29] Oh, no. Never bite the hand that feeds… uh, your mouth. 不是,千万别得罪自己的衣食父母之类
[12:35] Whatever. 不管那么多
[12:37] Besides, you know, they’re… they’re good for a laugh. 而且他们老是惹我发笑
[12:43] – You’re a big laugher, are you? – Oh, yeah. 你很爱笑吗? 是啊
[12:45] – Oh. – Mm-hmm. 哦 唔哼
[12:47] They come here looking for “the magic,” 他们大老远跑来寻找奇迹
[12:52] expecting to find romance… 以为能找到
[12:55] when they can’t find it any other place. 别处没有的爱情
[12:59] Maybe they will. 也许他们找得到
[13:02] It’s an island, babe. 这是座小岛呢
[13:04] If you don’t bring it here, you won’t find it here. 没带来爱情就找不到爱情
[13:10] Oh, heavy. Pilot and philosopher. 好深奥,驾驶员兼哲学家
[13:15] – Let me buy you a drink. – Hey, I’m here with somebody. 我请你喝杯酒吧 嘿,我有伴
[13:19] You remember him? He came in with me. 记得吗? 你见过他
[13:23] I meant both of you. 我是说你们俩
[13:25] No, you didn’t. 才不是
[13:29] – You’re from New York, aren’t you? – Hey, is everything okay? 你是从纽约来的,对吧? 一切都还好吧?
[13:33] – Well, hi. Nice to see you again. – Yeah, you too. 很高兴再见到你 我也是
[13:37] – Let me buy you a drink. – Oh, that’s very… 我请你们喝杯酒吧 哦,这样啊…
[13:39] – Let’s go. – Oh, but we’re leaving. And so… 我们走吧 不过我们正要走
[13:43] – Well, maybe some other time… – Ta-ta. 也许改天吧 拜拜
[13:45] I’ll buy you a drink. 我给你买杯饮料
[13:47] Okay. Bye. 好,再见
[13:49] – Was he bothering you? – Oh, no. 他在烦你吗? 不是啦
[13:51] Was he hitting on you? From over there, it looked like he was hitting on you. 他是不是在骚扰你? 看上去他在追你
[13:55] – Maybe a little… – He was? Do you want me to do something about it? 有一点吧 是吗?要我教训他吗?
[13:59] – Like what? – Hey, I don’t go to the gym every day just to watch old guys shower. 怎么教训? 我上健身房可不是去闲晃的
[14:03] – You know, I will… – Really? Really? 我想… 真的?
[14:11] Well done, ocean. Well done, sky. 完美的大海 完美的天空
[14:16] Well done, mai tais. 完美的迈泰酒
[14:18] Well done, silicone. Oh, my. 完美的矽胶假乳
[14:23] – Hey. – Ow. 嘿 嗷
[14:25] Hey, I’m… I’m getting a little toasty here. 我快被烤焦了
[14:28] You want me to put some cream on you, honey? 要我帮你擦防晒油吗?
[14:31] You’d do that for me? You’d cream me up? 你肯帮我擦吗?
[14:34] Only for you. Where is it? 只有为你,防晒油呢?
[14:37] Excuse me. Miss Monroe? You have a phone call. 梦露小姐,你有电话
[14:40] – I do? – You could take it at the bar. 是吗? 请到吧台来接
[14:43] – What… Who would be calling you here? – I have no idea. I’ll be back. 谁会打来这里找你? 不知道,等我一下
[14:51] – Could I get two mai tais, please? – Yes, ma’am. 请给我两杯迈泰酒 好的
[14:53] Thank you. Hello? 谢谢 喂?
[14:56] Look, I know you’re on vacation, but this is a dire emergency. 我知道你在度假 但这是急事
[15:00] – Oh, no. – The photo shoot’s on, but it’s an availability nightmare. 不会吧 时间订好了,真是个恶梦
[15:04] Vendela and Evander Holyfield only have a mutual 17-hour window. 芬德拉和伊万德·霍利菲尔德 只有17小时的空闲
[15:08] If we don’t get them now, nobody’s available for four months… 要是现在不拍 没有人是可用四个月的…
[15:11] and we lose them for the May cover. 五月号封面就开天窗了
[15:13] There’s gotta be somebody closer whose life you can screw up. 你一定能找别人吧
[15:16] That’s the ironic thing, dear. There’s not. 不行,找不到
[15:18] Vendela’s in Sydney. Evander’s in Osaka. 芬德拉在雪梨、伊万德在大阪
[15:22] I threw Taylor on a plane this morning to Papeete. 摄影师今早搭机到帕皮塔
[15:25] – Tahiti? – Yes. They’re all coming to you. 大溪地? 对,他们都到你那边去了
[15:28] All you have to do is fly back to Tahiti, babysit the shoot, fly back out. 你只要赶到大溪地,盯他们拍照
[15:32] – Fifteen hours at the most. – Look, this is complicated. 最多只花你15个钟头 事情有点复杂
[15:36] Uh… Frank proposed to me last night. 唔…法兰克昨晚向我求婚了
[15:39] Oh, my God! This is so exciting! Sweetie, I’m so happy for you! 我的天,我真替你高兴
[15:44] Well, I’m glad, but the point is… 我也很高兴 不过…
[15:47] what kind of message am I sending to Frank if the day after our betrothal… 这算什么讯息? 在我们订婚后我会通知法兰克
[15:50] I’m leaving him to go on some photo shoot? 我该离开他 去拍那些照片吗?
[15:56] An excellent message. This is the perfect opportunity to establish parameters. 很好的讯息 你该趁这个机会跟他讲清楚
[16:01] Oh, God. 天啊
[16:03] I read somewhere that 38.6% of all women… 4成的女性
[16:07] are pressured into quitting their jobs in the first year of marriage. 在结婚第一年,就被逼得放弃工作
[16:11] Marjorie, you read that in our magazine, and we made it up. 玛嘉瑞,那是我们杂志乱编的
[16:15] Oh, please, Robin, please. Please, please, Robin. Please. 拜托啦,萝苹,求求你…
[16:19] Deal. 好吧
[16:21] Oh, good! Do you have a way back to Tahiti? 太好了 有飞机去吗?
[16:24] Oh, yeah. I can… 当然有…
[16:30] Feels good? Yeah? 舒不舒服?
[16:43] Don’t move a muscle. 别动
[16:47] Lay down. Stay. 躺着别动
[16:51] – Hi. – Oh, hi. 嗨 哦,嗨
[16:53] – I’m looking for… – Quinny, it’s for you. 我在找… 昆尼,有人找你
[16:59] – Hi there. – Ohh. 你好 噢
[17:02] I’m really sorry to interrupt you. I sort of have an emergency. 抱歉打扰你,我有点急事
[17:06] Emergency? What’s goin’ on? 急事?怎么了?
[17:09] Well, my boss called me, and she wants me to go to Tahiti tonight. 我老板要我今晚赶到大溪地
[17:13] Well, uh, I’m sort of on my layover here. 我正在休息呢
[17:17] Right. Would $500 cut your layover short? 我付你500元如何?
[17:21] Um… 唔…
[17:23] Baby, wanna go to Papeete? 你想去帕皮提吗?
[17:26] I can’t. I have a show tonight. Tuesday is Tamure night. 不行,今晚我有表演 星期二是塔希提舞之夜
[17:30] Uh, it’s Tamure night. My hands are tied. 她有表演,我被绑住了
[17:33] Oh. That’s for later. 那是待会的事啦
[17:36] You know, I’m stuck. I, I… This is really important. 这很重要
[17:39] You’d be doing me a tremendous favour. How would 700 be? 你算是帮了大忙 700元呢?
[17:45] Okay. 好吧
[17:47] – Yeah? – Yeah. 是吗? 是的
[17:49] – Great. – I’ll meet you at the plane, and give me an hour. 太好了 我们到飞机上碰面 等我一个钟头
[17:52] Great! Thank you. 太好了,谢谢
[17:54] Honey, it’s a known fact that 38.6% of all women… 根据报导,4成的女性
[17:58] are pressured into quitting their jobs the first year of marriage. 结婚第一年,就被逼得辞职
[18:02] That was in your magazine. You probably made it up. 那是你的杂志瞎编的
[18:10] If you had to work, I would understand. 要是你得工作我也能体谅
[18:13] That’s because you’re not as romantic as I am. 因为你没有我这么浪漫
[18:18] Ohh. 噢
[18:20] So come with me. 那就跟我来
[18:24] – No. – How come? 不要 为什么?
[18:26] Because if I go with you, I’ll resent the fact that I’m there. 我去的话只会抱怨
[18:29] If I stay here, I’ll miss you, but you’ll feel guilty. 我留下来你会有罪恶感
[18:31] – I like that better. – Come on. It’s only for one night. 这样更好 拜托,只有一晚啊
[18:36] – Hubby. – Say that again. 老公 再说一遍
[18:41] What, hubby? 什么?老公?
[18:43] – I like that. Say it. – Hubby. 我喜欢,说啊 老公
[18:55] – Ready to go. – Is it safe to fly? 可以走了 安不安全啊?
[18:57] – It is with me. – Oh, you’re that good, huh? 有我在就安全 你这么高明?
[19:00] I’m the best you’ve ever been with. 我是最顶尖的
[19:03] I’m not sure I trust your equipment. 我对你的装备可没什么信心
[19:06] – We may be old, but we’re sturdy. – Mm-hmm. 是老了点,不过很耐用 嗯哼
[19:09] – What’s all this? – Hotel overstocks, local trinkets. 这些是什么? 酒店库存,当地的小饰物
[19:13] I was gonna fly ’em to Tahiti tomorrow, but with your job, I got a twofer. 本来明天才送到大溪地 不过今天就顺便送过去
[19:17] How handy for you. 你真会打算
[19:21] Excuse me. I just wanna keep this from flying at you. 抱歉,我不想让你被雷到
[19:25] There we go. 好了
[19:27] – Do you have my, uh, money? – Oh, yes. 我的钱呢? 哦,有
[19:31] – Thank you. – It’s all there. 谢谢 全都在
[19:34] I trust you. 我相信你
[20:12] So what kind of work do you do back there in New York? 你在纽约做什么工作?
[20:16] I’m an assistant editor for a magazine called Dazzle. 我是“炫”杂志的助理编辑
[20:20] – Dazzle? – Yeah. “炫”? 对
[20:22] – Never heard of that one. – You’re not exactly the demographic we shoot for. 没听过 你不是我们的读者群
[20:29] Uh, this is it. 就是这本
[20:32] Dazzle. “炫”
[20:34] “Your Derriere: Five Exercises to Tame the Beast.” 你的臀部:五种美臀方法
[20:38] “Ten Ways to Light His Fire.” 引起男人性趣的十大妙方?
[20:43] For pete sake. 老天
[20:45] Ten ways to light his fire. 如何引起男人性趣?
[20:49] – You know how a woman gets a man excited? – How? 知道女人该怎做吗? 怎做?
[20:52] She shows up, and that’s it. We’re guys. We’re easy. 只要出现就好 我们男人很容易满足
[20:56] Of course, for that you can’t charge six bucks an issue, can you? 不过这样就不能卖6块一本,对吧?
[21:00] Does that advice come with the 700… 这建议包括在700元内吗?
[21:04] Or do I need to pay extra for that? 我需要付钱吗?
[21:06] It’s on the house. 这是免费的
[21:08] Thanks. 谢了
[22:33] Um, island flight watch, Beaver 0318. 航管中心,这是海獭号
[22:36] We are 3,500 on a heading of 110. 高度3500英尺、方位110
[22:41] Looking for a weather update, please, along our route of flight. 请报告沿途天气情况
[22:45] Be advised… 建议…
[22:52] …southwesterly… 西南…
[22:54] Say again. 请重覆
[23:03] I’m sorry. This weather came up quicker than anybody anticipated. 抱歉,没想到天气突然转坏
[23:10] We’re gonna have to turn back to Makatea. 我们得折回马加提岛
[23:12] – It’s just not worth the risk. – Uh, all right. 不值得冒险 好吧
[23:33] A line of squalls has got us boxed in. 我们被暴风云层困住了
[23:35] Tighten up your seat belt. It’s gonna get bumpy. 安全带绑紧 会很颠簸
[23:38] Wha… 喔…
[23:40] Uh, you don’t… you don’t mind if I just… come sit up here with you? 不介意我坐到前面来吧?
[23:47] – Aah! – Get your seat belt on. 啊! 系好安全带
[24:01] – What are those? – Uh, Xanax. 那是什么? 呃,赞安诺
[24:03] My doctor prescribed them for situations of tension. I think this qualifies. 医生开给我,让我在紧张时吃的松弛剂
[24:07] – Give me a couple. – You just drive. 给我几颗 你只管开飞机
[24:41] – What are you taking now? – Xanax. 你又在吃什么? 赞安诺
[24:44] My doctor prescribed them for situations of “sension.” 医生开给我,让我在紧张时吃的…
[24:47] Give me those. 拿来
[24:54] Whoo! Hey! 呜!嘿!
[24:57] That was close, huh? Whoo. 差点就打中了 呃?呜
[25:03] That was more than close. That hit us. 不是差点,是打中了
[25:07] – No? – Shit! Fried the radios. 不会吧 该死!无线电被打坏了
[25:09] Oh, no. That’s bad, huh? 哦,不 糟糕了,对吧?
[25:16] Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. Beaver 0318. 求救、求救 这是海獭号
[25:21] We’re unable to maintain altitude. 无法维持高度
[25:23] Can anybody hear this? 有人听到吗?
[25:27] – Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. – Attention Kmart shoppers! 求救、求救、求救 各位亲爱的顾客
[25:31] Snow shovels are on sale for 12.99. 雪铲特价12块9毛9…
[25:34] Put that down! I’m unable to maintain altitude. 放下来 无法维持高度
[25:37] Forty miles, south-southeast of Makatea. 马加提岛东南面40哩
[25:42] – Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. 求救呀…求救…
[25:45] How many of those things did you take? 你到底吃了几颗?
[25:48] Um… You know, I just don’t know. 我不知道耶
[25:53] – Look. – What? 听着 怎么啦
[25:55] We’re in trouble here. I want you to sit back, be quiet, 我们的麻烦大了 我要你坐好别出声
[25:58] Keep your seat belt tight and let me fly this thing. 系好安全带,让我开飞机
[26:02] Yes, sir. 遵命
[26:18] There’s an island down there. 下面有座小岛
[26:22] I can see a beach. I’m gonna set us down. 有片沙滩,我要迫降
[26:25] Okey-dokey. 好的
[27:02] – Rock on the beach! There’s a rock on the beach! – Son of a bitch! 沙滩上有石头… 狗娘养的!
[27:58] Blah. 布拉赫
[28:03] Good morning. 早安
[28:07] Could you get me a cup of coffee? 请帮我倒杯咖啡
[28:09] Oh, sure. I’ll get right on it, ma’am. 马上来,小姐
[28:12] Oh, God. What… 天啊
[28:17] – Where are we? – Here. 这是哪里? 这里
[28:20] Where? Where? 到底是哪里?
[28:22] Somewhere between Makatea and Tahiti. 马加提和大溪地中间的某个地方
[28:25] That’s… That’s the best I can do for you. 我只知道这么多
[28:30] Whoa! What happened? 哗!怎么回事?
[28:33] It crumpled the landing gear when we hit. 起落架被撞坏了
[28:37] Well, aren’t you gonna fix it? 你不能修吗?
[28:39] I mean, can’t we… can’t we reattach it somehow? 不能设法接起来吗?
[28:42] Oh, sure. We’II, like, glue it back on. How’s that? 好啊,用浆糊黏起来好吗?
[28:46] – Aren’t you one of those guys? – What guys? 你不是那种男人 哪种男人?
[28:51] Those guy guys. You know, those guys with skills. 那种有办法的男人
[28:53] – Skills? – Yeah. 有办法? 对啊
[28:57] You send them out into the wilderness with a pocket knife and a Q-Tip… 他们只要用小刀和棉条
[29:00] and they build you a shopping mall. 就可以在山顶盖房子
[29:02] – You can’t do that? – No. No, I can’t do that. 你不会吗? 不,我不会
[29:07] But I can do this. 但我会这样
[29:09] Does that help? 这有没有用?
[29:14] I can get us out of here. 我有办法了
[29:16] – Oh, good. – Yeah. 很好 没错
[29:19] Hey. Right? Huh? 看吧
[29:22] Phone, huh? 大哥大,怎样?
[29:24] I’m gonna get us out of here… 我可以救我们离开这里了
[29:27] Pronto. 马上搞定
[29:30] Come on, phone. 快啊,电话
[29:45] So, what are we, like, shipwrecked? 我们算是搁浅了吗?
[29:48] – How do you want it? – Excuse me? 你想听什么? 什么?
[29:52] Do you want it sugarcoated or right between the eyes? 想听好消息还是坏消息?
[29:55] You pick. 随你便
[30:01] We’ve only got one wheel, so we can’t take off. 我们只剩一个轮子,所以不能起飞
[30:05] Lightning fried the radio and the emergency location transmitter. 无线电和紧急讯号发送器,都被闪电打坏了
[30:09] Air-Sea will probably try a rescue, but without a beacon to hone in, 发不出求救讯号,就算有人想搜救也没辄
[30:13] it’s like trying to find a flea on an elephant’s ass. 就像在大象身上找跳蚤
[30:17] The only thing we’ve got is… 我们只有…
[30:20] this flare gun and a single flare. 信号枪和一发信号弹
[30:24] Is it too late to get it sugarcoated? 来不及听好消息了?
[30:26] That was sugarcoated. 这就是好消息
[30:31] Well, then, what’s the bad news? 那坏消息是什么?
[30:36] The bad news is we may be here for a… long time. 坏消息是,我们可能会被困在这里很久
[30:42] You and me, 你和我
[30:44] for a long, long… 被困在一起很久…很久
[30:49] long, long, long, long time. 很久…很久…
[30:59] Well, I want my $700 back. 我要拿回我的700块
[31:04] – What? – You heard me. My $700, I want it back. 什么? 你听到了,我的700块
[31:07] You said you were gonna take me to Tahiti. You didn’t. 你没把我带到大溪地
[31:12] Give it back. 快还钱
[31:14] Come on. 快点
[31:21] 100、200、 One, two,
[31:24] 300… three…
[31:28] I figure I got you halfway. 我开到一半
[31:31] Halfway? Halfway? 一半?一半?
[31:34] – Halfway! – Halfway? Whoo! 一半! 一半?呜!
[31:36] Halfway! Oh, boy, you’re good! 一半!哦,小子 你真不是盖的
[31:40] Whoo! You got me halfway! That’s fantastic! 呜!你开到一半! 太棒了!
[31:44] Wha… What are you doin’? Hey, hey! Get away from my plane! 你要干嘛? 嘿,嘿!别碰我的飞机
[31:47] – Goddam it, get out of there! – I’m gonna do something. 滚开 我要想办法
[31:50] – Hey, leave that stuff alone! – You shut up. 别乱来 给我闭嘴
[31:52] Come on now. Get out of there. What do you think you’re doin’? 出来,你在干嘛?
[31:55] Leave my stuff al… Hey, hey. Come on! 别乱来,住手
[31:58] – What’s this? It’s a boat. – It’s a life raft. 这是什么?一艘船 那是救生艇
[32:02] – We can use that to get off the island. – Where are you gonna go? 我们可以划船离开 去哪里?
[32:04] You don’t even know where you are. Last thing you wanna do is… 你根本不知道方向
[32:07] go bouncin’ around the ocean in an eight-foot blow-up boat. 坐救生艇漂流在大海很危险
[32:11] – Don’t tell me what I want! – Give that to me. Give it! 别教训我 给我
[32:14] Hey, don’t pull on that! Leave it alone! 别扯,快住手
[32:19] Wait! Wait! Get me out… No! 等等 救我出来…不要!
[32:38] Get me out of here. 把我弄出来
[32:41] Get me… Get me out of here! 快把我救出来
[32:50] You gonna stop acting like a lunatic? 你还会不会像个疯子?
[32:53] – Fuck you! – Pardon me? What’d you say? 去你的 什么?你说什么?
[33:04] That’s what I thought you said. 我想也是
[33:11] Yeah. 耶
[33:13] – Mr Martin? – Hmm? 马丁先生 嗯
[33:16] – There’s a telephone call for Miss Monroe. – Oh. I’ll take it. 梦露小姐有电话 我来接
[33:19] Hello? Hello? 喂?喂?
[33:22] Uh, this is Frank Martin. Who is… 我是法兰克
[33:25] Oh, hi, Marjorie. It’s Frank. 玛嘉瑞,我是法兰克
[33:28] No, she… she left yesterday. 她昨天就走的
[33:32] What? 什么?
[33:35] Marie, it’s Phillippe at Makatea. 玛丽,我是马加提岛的菲力浦
[33:37] Quinn flew a lady back to you last night. 昆恩昨晚载了一位女士出去
[33:40] Can you look if the De Haviland is at the gate? No, I’ll wait. 他的飞机在吗? 不在,我在等
[33:43] I ran into Tony. He said that Quinny didn’t make Tahiti. 东尼说昆尼没飞到大溪地
[33:46] Hold on, Angelica. We don’t know anything yet. Yes, Marie, right here. 等等,安琪拉 现在还不知道 是,玛丽,我在
[33:52] Ahhh. 啊
[33:54] Bon. Get Air-Sea Rescue, Marie, and call me back. 好的 通知搜救小组 玛丽,和给我回电话
[33:57] – Oh, my God. – Oh, no. 我的天 哦,不
[34:02] Come on. You wanna drink water, you gotta haul water. 来吧,想喝水就得干活
[34:05] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[34:13] – What are you lookin’ at? – Nothin’. 你在看什么? 没什么
[34:15] – Somethin’. – Nothin’. 才怪 没什么
[34:17] – Oh, don’t give me that. You were ogling. – “Ogling”? 拜托,你在瞄我 瞄你?
[34:20] – Yeah. – Ogling? Let me ask you something. 没错 瞄你?我问你
[34:22] – What? – When you go into a store to buy something like that, 什么 你买这种衣服
[34:25] what do you say to the clerk, “Give me that outfit so nobody will look at me?” 还不让人看吗?
[34:29] No, I like people looking, just not you. 别人看无妨,你看就不行
[34:40] – If it makes you feel any better, you’re not my type. – Oh, good. 让我把话讲清楚吧,我不喜欢你这一型的 很好
[34:43] – Why? – “Why”? 为什么? 你问我?
[34:45] Yeah. I’m making conversation. Why? 我只是在闲聊,为什么?
[34:51] You talk too much. You’re opinionated. 你的话太多、意见太多
[34:55] You’re stubborn, sarcastic and stuck-up. 太固执、太泼辣、太臭屁
[34:59] Your ass is too narrow, and your tits are too small. 屁股太扁、胸部太小
[35:06] – Hey, you wanna know why you’re not my type? – Nope. 想知道我为何不喜欢你吗? 不想
[35:17] Bonjour. Bonjour. Parlez vous… 你好 你好 你在说什么…
[35:20] – I’m American. – Oh, thank God. 我是美国人 谢天谢地
[35:22] – Tom Morrow. I’ll take you up. – Frank. Listen. So how do we find ’em? 汤姆·莫罗 我带你们上去 法兰克,我们该怎么找人?
[35:25] We’re gonna fly over the water and look out the window. 飞越水面往窗外看
[35:27] Wha… Whoa, whoa, whoa. That’s it? 喔,喔,喔 就这样?
[35:30] What about the modern technology? Don’t you have satellites, lasers, 没有先进科技? 你没有卫星,激光器吗?
[35:34] – Mr Martin, just take your seat. – Heat-seeking kind of… 马丁先生,请坐 装有热跟踪装置的种类
[35:36] – I’m Ricky. – Yeah, great. I’m Frank. 我是瑞奇 我是法兰克
[35:39] – Listen, money is no object, all right? – Yeah. Just get in. 听我说,花多少钱都行 上去吧
[35:43] Try breathing very deeply. I find that helpful. 用力呼吸,很有效
[35:49] If they went into the water, it’s only been 12 hours. It’s a good chance we’ll find ’em. 他们才失踪12小时 获救的机会很大
[35:53] Okay. 好
[36:14] Hey, Bwana, why don’t you let me lead for a while? 老大,让我带头好吗?
[36:20] Okay. This’ll be interesting. 好,就看你的吧
[36:33] Ohh. 哦
[36:36] Now there. You see? I found it. 那儿,你瞧 我找到了
[36:48] Come on, Quinny. 来吧,昆尼
[36:56] Oh, my God. 我的天
[37:03] Oh, it’s beautiful. 好美喔
[37:05] Quinn, this is… 昆恩,这真是…
[37:11] Ooh! Oooh! 呜!呜!
[37:15] – Hey! Hey, hey, hey. Hold on. – Whoa! 嘿,等等… 哇!
[37:17] – What are you doin’? – What the hell’s that? 你在干嘛? 那是什么?
[37:20] It’s a pig. What are you worried about? 只是条猪,你怕什么?
[37:23] He’s more afraid of us than we… Watch. 它才怕我们 看着
[37:25] Ha! Go on. Go on. Go on! Get out of here. 哈!走开,走开 走开,快走开
[37:29] Ho-ha! Ha. 嚯-哈!哈
[37:32] Come on. Come on. 快 快
[37:34] – Whoa. – Come on. 哇 快呀
[37:37] – Hey, Quinn. – Huh? What? 嘿,昆恩 呃?干嘛?
[37:40] What? 干嘛?
[37:42] I’m sorry to interrupt you, but… 我不想打扰你,不过…
[37:45] I’m having a bit of a problem. 我有个麻烦
[37:50] What’s the problem? 什么麻烦?
[37:52] Some sort of creature has just swum up my pants. 有个东西游进我的裤裆里
[37:59] I’m guessin’… I’m guessin’ a snake. 我猜是条蛇
[38:04] Oh. 哦
[38:07] That’s bad. 真糟糕
[38:10] So, uh, what do I do? 我该怎办?
[38:13] I mean, I could reach down and… and grab it. 我可以把手伸进去抓它
[38:17] No. That… That could be risky. Might be poisonous. 太危险了,它可能有毒
[38:21] Well, right. But on the other hand, if it’s poisonous and will bite me, 是啊,要是它有毒又会咬人
[38:26] do I want to allow it to continue to swim around in my shorts? 还能让它在我裤裆里钻吗?
[38:30] – All good questions. – Would you just give me some advice? 问得好 请你给我点建议或意见
[38:33] Just advice, input, anything. Give it to me. 只是建议让我来抓它
[38:35] I’m very open at this particular juncture, all right? 我很愿意接受意见
[38:39] – Just stand still. – Still. 站着别动 别动
[38:41] – Stand still. – What are you doing? 站着别动 你要干嘛?
[38:45] – Relax. – Right. 别紧张 好
[38:50] Oh, God. 老天
[38:54] – Oh, no. – What? 哦,不 什么?
[38:56] – Not good. – What? Wha… 不妙 怎样?
[38:59] Shh. I’m trying to concentrate here. 嘘 我正在专心
[39:02] Okay. Okay. 好 好
[39:05] Now, let’s see. 我看看
[39:19] Better not catch you smiling. 你别给我偷笑
[39:23] Ooo-ooo. 天啊、天啊
[39:38] Thanks. 谢了
[39:40] Well, I’m not without skills. 我不是没办法
[40:30] Whoa. You goin’ on a date? 你要去约会?
[40:34] – Do you like it? – Why the fashion statement? 帅不帅? 干嘛穿这么帅?
[40:37] – Goin’ huntin’. – Ooh, for what? 我要去打猎 打什么?
[40:42] No. 不
[40:45] You wouldn’t. 不是吧
[40:47] They are magnificent creatures. 它们这么漂亮
[40:49] And I hear they taste just like chicken. 听说吃起来像鸡肉
[40:52] Chicken? 鸡肉?
[41:12] Hey. 嘿
[41:17] Maybe I should have a taste. 也许我该尝一口
[41:19] You know, just in case somebody asks me someday, “Have you ever had peacock?” 万一哪天有人问我,有没有吃过孔雀肉
[41:22] – I can say, “Yes, I have.” – You won’t regret it. 我就能说有了 你不会后悔的
[41:28] Okay, perfect. 太好了
[41:32] Whoo! Ah. 哗!
[41:43] Oh. 哦
[41:46] Oh, my God. Mmm. 天啊 嗯
[41:49] Mmm. Wow. 嗯 喔
[41:53] Chicken. Okay, chicken. 烤鸡,像烤鸡
[42:00] Have you always been a pilot? 你一直都在开飞机?
[42:02] All my grownup life. 长大以后都是
[42:04] – Like doing what? – All kinds of flying. 你都开什么飞机? 什么都开
[42:07] – Mm-hmm. – I had my own very successful business. 嗯哼 我的生意很成功
[42:11] What happened? 然后呢
[42:13] Well, 嗯
[42:16] I found a better way of life, that’s all. 我找到更好的生活
[42:19] Like what? 什么生活?
[42:22] Came out here, got a nice little house on a beautiful beach. 来到这里,买栋位在美丽沙滩上的房子
[42:26] – Mm-hmm. – Got my plane. 嗯哼 一架自己的飞机
[42:30] Uh-uh. 唔哼
[42:33] Doing what I want to do. 做自己想做的事
[42:35] Got peace and quiet. 与世无争
[42:38] Livin’ the life every man dreams of. 这是每个人的梦想
[42:41] Well, yeah, until they’re 12. 这是小孩的梦想
[42:47] I’m sorry. That was out of line. 抱歉,我不该这么说
[42:50] – No. – I’m just… 没关系 我仅仅是…
[42:53] I’m just cranky, you know, from being shipwrecked. 我是因为被困在这里,觉得很烦
[43:16] Look at that sky. You don’t see a sky like that in New York City. 看看这夜空吧,纽约肯定看不到的
[43:20] No, that’s a good sky. 好美的夜空
[43:24] – Whoa. – All right. Sorry. 哇 对不起
[43:28] I’m just a little tipsy. 我有点醉了
[43:36] Good night. 晚安
[43:42] Good night. 晚安
[43:51] Suave. 我真行
[43:54] Really suave. 我真行
[44:24] Oh, my God. It’s a plane. Oh. 我的天,飞机
[44:30] A plane. What do… Uh, a flare. We need the flare. 有一架飞机,快拿信号枪
[44:34] Uh, Quinn? 昆恩
[44:36] Quinn? Uh, get up! 昆恩 起来!
[44:39] There’s a plane! 有架飞机来了
[44:46] Okay. 好的
[44:54] Flare! Jesus. Okay. 信号枪!天啊 好了
[45:03] – Hey, baby. – Oh, no. 嘿,宝贝儿 哦,不
[45:11] Oh, boy. Oh. 哦,帅哥,哦
[45:14] Oh, no. 哦,不
[45:18] Oh. Uh-oh. Oh, no. 哦,呃-哦 哦,不
[45:21] Oh, nuts. 哦,糟糕
[45:32] What’s… 完了…
[45:35] What the hell did you do? What the… 你干了什么好事?
[45:38] You… You wasted our only goddam flare… to shoot a goddam palm tree? 你用唯一的信号弹去打棕榈树?
[45:43] I wouldn’t have shot the goddam tree if you hadn’t rolled into me. 那是因为你撞到我
[45:46] I was trying to signal the goddam plane. 我是想对臭飞机打信号
[45:49] What… What goddam plane? 什么臭飞机?
[45:52] That goddam plane. 那架臭飞机
[45:58] – That goddam plane? – Yeah. 那架飞机? 对
[46:00] That’s a commercial airliner. It’s five miles high goin’ 600 miles an hour. 那是喷射客机 5英哩高空,时速600哩
[46:05] They wouldn’t see a nuclear explosion if they were lookin’ for it, much less a flare! 他们连核爆都看不到,更别说是信号弹了
[46:09] How was I supposed to know that? 我怎么知道
[46:11] If you hadn’t drunken yourself into a coma, maybe you could have told me that. 谁叫你喝得烂醉昏迷不醒
[46:14] – You know what you’ve done? – What? 知道你做了什么好事吗? 什么事?
[46:17] You’ve taken our one good chance of being found and pissed it away! 你把求救唯一的机会浪费掉
[46:21] Don’t you dare blame this on me. If you were half a pilot, we wouldn’t be on this island! 你怎能怪我? 要不是你这三流飞行员,我们就不会流落荒岛了
[46:26] I am the best goddam pilot you’re ever gonna meet! 我是你以往任何时候所遇到过的 最顶尖的飞行员
[46:28] Ha! I’ve flown with you twice. You’ve crashed half the time! 我坐你的飞机有一半都坠机
[46:33] And there is nothing wrong with my tits! 我的胸部也不算小
[46:53] There’s so much water. 到处都是大海
[46:56] Don’t worry. 别担心
[46:58] Wherever they are, Quinny is going to take good care of your girlfriend. 不管他们在哪里,昆恩都会好好照顾你女朋友
[47:03] What do you mean by that? 那是什么意思?
[47:07] Come on. Let’s pick up the pace a little. 拜托你走快点
[47:11] I wanna get to the top before dark. 天黑前得到山顶
[47:38] Goddam! 可恶
[47:41] I’ve had just about as much vacation as I can stand. 我就快要受不了这个假期了
[48:00] – Stop. Stop. – Stop? 别动、别动… 别动
[48:02] – Stop! Stop. – What? 别动、别动… 干嘛?
[48:07] What? 是什么?
[48:21] We better find the beacon. 我们最好找到信号塔
[48:28] This way. 往这边
[48:36] That beacon better be up there. 那上面最好是有信号塔
[48:39] Look. The storm blew us southwest 40 minutes. 我们被吹到西南40度
[48:42] A good chance this is Tamitange. 这里应该是塔米它吉
[48:45] Ah, Tamitange. Well, that explains everything. 塔米它吉 这就难怪了
[48:47] There’s a radio navigation beacon on top of Tamitange. 塔米它吉岛上有座无线电导航信号塔
[48:51] We find it. We shut it down. They come out and fix it. We’re rescued. 我们把信号关掉,他们就会来修 我们就得救了
[48:56] It took them two years to fix the streetlight outside my apartment. 我家门口的街灯,两年都没修好
[49:27] Wow, this is beautiful, huh? 喔,好美的风景
[49:38] So where’s the beacon? 信号塔呢?
[49:44] – Huh? – Uh… 哼? 呃…
[49:47] Oh, let me see. 哦,给我看
[49:50] It’s this one? Tamitange, the one with the funny-shaped peninsula to the north. 塔米它吉岛北边有个半岛,对吧?
[49:55] Yeah. 没错
[49:57] Well, that… that’s north, right? 这里是北边
[50:00] – Right? – Yeah. 对不对? 对
[50:07] There’s no peninsula. 没有半岛
[50:09] Who stole the peninsula? 谁把半岛偷走了?
[50:12] No. 没有
[50:15] This isn’t Tamitange? 这里不是塔米它吉?
[50:18] Um… 嗯…
[50:23] – Uh… – So there is no beacon… 呃… 没有信号塔
[50:26] that we’re gonna turn off and they’re gonna come fix it and find us? 也没人会来修复并且来救我们了
[50:33] Um, well, we could be, um… 我们可能是在…
[50:37] We could be further to the south. 可能是在更南边的岛
[50:42] This could be Mata Nui. 这里可能是马塔努伊岛
[50:45] Mata Nui? 马塔努伊?
[50:47] And what’s on Mata Nui? 马塔努伊岛上有什么?
[50:54] Us. 有我们
[51:01] What? Wait, wait. 干嘛?等等
[51:04] What are you doin’? 你要干嘛?
[51:12] Son of a bitch! Goddam it! 王八蛋 该死的
[51:35] Uh, please don’t do that again. 请你别再这样
[51:37] – I just want one goddam thing to go right. – Oh, God. 我只希望能做对一件事 哦,天
[51:43] I know. Come on. 我知道,老实说…
[51:45] Ever since we’ve been here, you’ve been so confident. 自从坠机后你都很有自信
[51:49] You have all the answers. 你很有办法
[51:51] Well, I’m the captain. That’s my job. 我是机长,这是我的工作
[51:55] It’s no good for me to go waving my arms in the air and screaming, 我不能乱跳乱叫说
[51:58] “Oh, shit! We’re gonna die!” 哦,糟了!我们死定了
[52:01] Doesn’t evoke much confidence, does it? 那样可不行
[52:04] No, no, that does not. 那样是不行
[52:07] I need you to be my confident captain. 我要你给我信心
[52:11] I can’t tell you how difficult this is gonna be for me… 我不能告诉你如何遇到困难…
[52:16] if you lose it. 要是你失去信心就糟了
[52:23] Okay. 好吧
[52:28] Okay. 好吧
[52:31] – I’m all right now. – Good, good. Good. 我没事了 那就好
[52:41] Qui-Quinn. Quinn. 昆恩
[52:44] What? What? 干嘛?
[52:46] What do you need? Hey. Come on. Get out of that. What do you want? 别乱来,你在干什么?
[52:49] I… Look, look, look! Come here. Oh, yes. 我…看,看看! 来这边,哦,没错
[52:53] It’s a boat. 是艘船
[52:59] Looks like they’re puttin’ into that cove. 看起来他们好像是在下锚
[53:02] Yeah, well, how do we signal ’em? 该怎么打信号?
[53:05] – A flare’d be nice. – Don’t start. Come on. What do we do? 用信号枪 快点说,我们要怎样做?
[53:08] How do we get down there? 该怎么下去?
[53:10] – We go, uh, down the mountain… – Yeah. 下山 好
[53:12] Up the mountain, down the mountain. 爬山、再下山
[53:14] – We get to our life raft and… hope they’ll still be there in the morning. 划救生艇过去 希望他们上午仍会在那里
[53:17] Come on. 快点
[54:05] Oh, God. 哦,天啊
[54:21] – Come on. I’ll take over. – Oh, God. Thanks. 快点 我来接手吧 哦,上帝 多谢
[54:29] So what’s the deal with you and, um… 你跟…是怎么回事?
[54:31] Mm. 嗯
[54:34] – Angelica. – Yeah. 安琪拉? 是啊
[54:39] There’s no deal. We’re friends. 没什么,我们是朋友
[54:41] She works at the hotel a couple of months a year. 她在旅馆表演,我们只是玩玩
[54:44] We have some laughs, keep it simple. 关系很简单
[54:48] Well, has it always been simple, or has there ever been anyone complicated? 一向都这么简单 还有更复杂的?
[54:55] That’s a yes. Yes? 那算是有吗?
[54:59] How complicated? Scale from one to ten. 多复杂?一到十?
[55:02] – Twelve. – Twelve? God, what happened? 十二 十二?老天,怎么回事?
[55:08] Well, tragically, she, uh… she… 很不幸,她…
[55:12] Died? Oh, my God, I’m so… 死了吗?我的天,真是对…
[55:15] – No, she didn’t die. – I’m so… Oh. 她没有死 对不起,哦
[55:17] – Why… You gonna let me tell the story or what? – Oh, I’m sorry. 为什么呢?让我说完好吗? 哦,对不起
[55:19] Sure. Tell it. 好啦,说吧
[55:21] She, uh… 她,呃…
[55:23] fell in love with somebody else. 爱上别人
[55:26] Not just somebody else. My best friend. 不只是别人 我的好友
[55:30] My partner. The guy I was in business with. 和生意伙伴
[55:33] God. What did you do? 天啊,你怎么办?
[55:35] Well, I, uh, bowed out, gave ’em my blessing. 我自动退出,祝福他们
[55:41] Are they still together? 他们还在一起吗?
[55:43] No. They broke up. 没有 他们吹了
[55:46] – Uh. – Not before I sold ’em my half of the business. 喔 我先把我一半的股权卖给他们
[55:50] I came out here, got my plane, never looked back. 来这儿买飞机 不再留恋过去
[55:54] Best thing that ever happened to me. 这是最好的决定
[55:57] – There are two boats. – What? Two boats? 有两艘船 什么?两艘船?
[56:01] Two boats. Ah! 两艘船 啊!
[56:04] Look. God, this is great, huh? 你看 上帝啊,这太好了
[56:09] Hello! 嗨
[56:15] Hello! 嗨
[56:19] – Whoo! – Sit down! We gotta get outta here! 呼! 坐下,我们得快点离开
[56:23] – Why? Why? – We gotta get outta here. 为什么? 我们得快走
[56:25] – What? “Get out of here”? What are you talking about? – Shit. Shit, shit, shit. 什么?赶快离开?你在讲什么? 该死、该死
[56:28] Oh, my God. 我的天
[56:33] – Uh, who-who are they? – Pirates. 他们是什么人? 海盗
[56:37] Pi… Pirates, as in “argh”? 杀人掠货的海盗?
[56:40] Smugglers. Thieves. 走私、小偷…
[56:43] They rob boats. 专门抢船只
[56:45] “Rob… Rob boats”? They just killed a guy. 抢船只? 他们刚刚杀了一个人
[56:48] They could kill us, too, just for bein’ here. 在这里 他们也会杀了我们
[56:50] – Just for seein’ ’em. – What? 如果被他们看到了 什么?
[57:15] – Shit. He just saw me. – We got company. 糟糕,他看到我了 有人
[57:20] – Oh. – Out, out, out. 哦 出来,出来,出来
[57:24] Ohh. Oh, no. 哦 哦,糟糕
[57:26] They just lowered a boat. 他们放下一艘船
[57:29] – What kind of a boat? – A motorboat. 什么样的船? 机动船
[57:32] – Shit, shit. – Oh. 可恶、可恶 哦
[57:38] Whoo-hoo! 呜-呼!
[57:40] Let’s go. Move ’em out. 我们走 离开他们
[57:45] Oh, God! Row faster! 天啊,划快点
[58:02] Go, go, go! 快跳
[58:53] I can’t! 我跑不动了
[58:55] Yes, you can. 你跑得动
[59:07] What? What? 怎么了?
[59:09] – Go. – Where? Why? 快躲 躲哪儿?
[59:48] Uh! God! Oh! 啊!天啊!哦!
[59:52] Don’t! 不要啊!
[59:57] Let’s not make this difficult. 别再反抗了
[1:00:03] That was a very stupid thing to do. 你们真的很蠢
[1:00:07] – Now I’m gonna have to kill you. Say goodbye. 我得杀你们灭口 再见了
[1:00:11] We’ve got gold. 我们有金子
[1:00:20] Up. 起来
[1:00:25] – Gold? – Gold. 黄金? 黄金
[1:00:28] Yeah. We’ve got gold. I’m a jewellery designer. 没错,我们有金子 我是珠宝设计师
[1:00:33] I design jewellery with gold and precious stones. 用金子跟宝石做首饰
[1:00:37] – Precious stones I-like, um… – I have… I have sold to all the finest stores, 值钱的珠宝 我都卖给精品店
[1:00:41] and, um, we’ve got display cases on the boat… 船上有个展示箱
[1:00:45] because, uh, we’re expanding the business in the Far East… 我们想把生意扩展到远东
[1:00:49] But that’s my husband’s end of the business. 我老公负责这些生意…
[1:00:51] – Cause I-I-I’m in m-marketing. I’m… – Whiz. You’re a whiz. 我做行销 你是行销高手
[1:01:09] Take us to the boat. 带我们去
[1:01:37] Hey! Hey! 嘿!嘿!
[1:01:42] Come on. 快点
[1:02:14] Oh, my God. Now what? 天啊,现在怎办?
[1:02:17] – We go on three. – Oh. 数到三就跳, 哦
[1:02:19] – One, two… – I can’t! You go. Save yourself. 一、二… 我不行,你跳吧
[1:02:27] – I’m sorry. – For kissing me? 对不起 因为你亲我?
[1:02:30] No. For this. 不,因为这样
[1:02:43] Huh. 呃
[1:02:56] Damn! Damn. 该死、该死
[1:03:06] You know how some people say you… you don’t know what you had until you lose it? 人家都说失去的才懂得珍惜
[1:03:11] – Mm. – It’s a load of crap. 嗯 胡说八道
[1:03:15] I knew what I had. I… 我早就很珍惜
[1:03:20] God, I loved her… love her. Love her. 我爱过她 我还是爱她
[1:03:25] Not to insult you, but I don’t think men know what love is. I mean… 你别介意 但我认为男人根本不懂得爱
[1:03:31] – I do. – Yeah? 我懂 是吗?
[1:03:33] – I… I do. – Well, guys… They tell me they love me all the time. 我懂,我懂的 男人都说他们爱我
[1:03:36] Well, I’m sure at least some of them mean it. 我想有些是真心的
[1:03:38] No, they don’t. 才不是呢
[1:04:45] – Do you think they gave up? – I don’t know. 他们不追了吗? 不知道
[1:04:48] We shouldn’t go back to the camp. The plane’s too easy to spot. 不能再回去了 飞机的目标太明显
[1:04:52] I am so scared. 我好害怕
[1:04:55] If it makes you feel any better, I’m a little scared myself. 我也很害怕,你高兴了吧?
[1:04:59] Uh, no. No, that does not make me feel better. 我一点都不高兴
[1:05:02] – I thought that’s what women wanted. – What? 女人不都爱这套吗? 哪一套?
[1:05:05] Men who weren’t afraid to cry, who were in touch with their feminine side. 男人表现阴柔软弱的一面
[1:05:09] No, not when they’re being chased by pirates. They like ’em mean and armed. 被海盗追杀最好要强悍勇敢
[1:05:33] Whoa. 喔
[1:05:37] This is not a good island for aeroplanes. 这座小岛对飞机不好
[1:05:41] It’s a Japanese World War II float plane. 二次大战,日制水上飞机
[1:05:44] It’s been up there for 50 years. 在这有50年了
[1:05:48] Jesus. 天啊
[1:05:50] You don’t think there’s any way that you could… 你看能不能…
[1:05:52] Nah. Nah. 不,不
[1:05:55] This looks like a safe place to spend the night. 在这地方过夜很安全
[1:06:00] I’m gonna see if there’s anything I can use up there. 我上去看看有什么能用的
[1:06:10] Hi. 嗨
[1:06:13] Hey. 嗨
[1:06:15] This is me here. 我住这儿
[1:06:20] at 6:00 A.M. Whoo! We gotta meet them 明早六点就得集合了
[1:06:23] They’re gonna widen the search. 要扩大搜索范围呢
[1:06:26] to wake up at 6:00 A.M. I may be too drunk 早上六点起床 我喝醉了,起不来
[1:06:29] I know how-how… 我知道
[1:06:34] Are you sure you’re okay? You’re… You’re fine? 你真的没事吗?
[1:06:37] Yeah, I’m… 没事
[1:06:39] I’m just going to… take a shower and get into bed. 我要洗个澡,然后上床睡觉
[1:06:47] – Are you okay? – I’m good. Yeah. 你还好吧? 我很好
[1:06:50] I mean, do you want to stay here tonight? 你想留下来过夜吗?
[1:06:53] Stay? 留下来?
[1:06:55] Yeah. With me? 是啊,跟我一起过夜
[1:06:58] I mean, you probably think I’m being slutty or something, 你大概觉得我很随便
[1:07:01] but I’m feeling bad and you’re feeling bad… 不过我们的心情都很糟
[1:07:04] and I’d really like for you to stay. 我想要你陪我
[1:07:06] I-I just don’t… Yeah. Sure. Why not? 我不能… 好吧,有何不可?
[1:07:11] – Yeah? – No, no, I can’t. 好吗? 不行
[1:07:14] I mean, I’m-I’m still clinging to-to hope. 我对她还抱有希望
[1:07:17] And if I… I mean, if we… You know… 要是我们…你知道…
[1:07:22] Holy… 老天…
[1:07:25] – No. – No? 不 不行
[1:07:29] – N-No. I… – Mm. Are you sure? 不行,我… 你确定?
[1:07:36] Oh, yeah. 确定,我确定
[1:07:39] Yeah. No, I seem to be leaving the room. 你瞧,我要走了
[1:07:52] Breadfruit. 面包果
[1:07:56] – It’s not bread. – It’s not fruit. 不是面包 也不是水果
[1:08:12] I wanna kiss you. 我想要亲你
[1:08:18] I really liked kissing you. 我喜欢和你接吻
[1:08:21] I liked kissing you. 我也是
[1:08:29] But? 可是呢?
[1:08:33] But if I start, I’m not gonna be able to stop. 我一旦开始亲你就会停不了
[1:08:40] – Sounds good. – Doesn’t it? 听起来很好 是啊
[1:08:42] I-I, oh… can’t. 不行
[1:09:05] We should get some sleep. 最好睡个觉
[1:09:13] Hmm. 嗯
[1:09:16] Come here. 过来
[1:09:28] This feels good… 好舒服
[1:09:32] and safe. 安全
[1:09:34] It feels good and safe. 舒服又安全
[1:10:17] – Good morning. – Wh… What-What are you doing? 早安 你在干嘛?
[1:10:22] – I got a plan. – Good. 我有个计划 很好
[1:10:25] Anything I can do to help? 我帮得上忙吗?
[1:10:28] Yeah. 当然
[1:10:30] Yeah. Just a second. 等一下
[1:10:40] What is it? What’s wrong? 这是什么? 怎么了?
[1:10:42] Angelica, the helicopter is going up in 20 minutes. 安琪拉,直升机20分钟后出发
[1:10:46] – If you’re going, vite, huh? – Twenty min… 要来就快点 20分…
[1:10:48] Oh, jeez, I didn’t realize it was… Okay. Thank you, Phillippe. 哦,呀,我不知道是… 好的 谢谢你 菲力浦
[1:10:51] Tell them I’m on my way, okay? Oh. 告诉他们我在路上, 好了吗?哦
[1:10:58] The helicopter’s going up in 20 minutes. 直升机20分钟后出发
[1:11:00] Oh, God, what did… what did I do? 天啊,我做了什么?
[1:11:03] And how many times did I do it? 我做了几次?
[1:11:06] – Are you okay? – Huh? No, no, this was wrong. This was all wrong. 你还好吧? 不好,这是不对的
[1:11:10] Excuse me. How could you say that? 对不起 你怎能这么说?
[1:11:13] N-No. I mean, everything you did was very right. 你做的都很棒
[1:11:16] But what I did was wrong. This is wrong. 是我不对,我不应该
[1:11:20] No, no. 不,不
[1:11:23] It’s just we are going through a terrible ordeal. 我们都很难过
[1:11:26] It’s like…when after a funeral… 这就像…葬礼过后…
[1:11:28] – Yeah? – Everybody has sex. 是吗? 每个人都会做爱的
[1:11:32] – Not everybody. – No? 不是每个人 不是吗?
[1:11:35] – No. – Oh. 不是 哦
[1:12:05] What? 怎么?
[1:12:11] Nothin’. 没什么
[1:12:16] You know that woman I was telling you about? 记得我跟你提过的女人吗?
[1:12:19] The heartbreaker? 甩掉你的那个?
[1:12:22] She was my wife. 她是我太太
[1:12:24] – Oh. – Twelve years. 哦 结婚12年
[1:12:29] Do you have any kids? 有小孩吗?
[1:12:33] No, we didn’t have any kids, thank God. 没有,幸好没小孩
[1:12:36] But I always wanted kids. Bunches of them. 我一直想要有 儿女成群
[1:12:40] Really? There’s still time. 真的? 还来得及
[1:12:47] Look. Come on. How old are you? 是真的,你几岁了?
[1:12:52] Well, what do… 喂,那…
[1:12:55] How old do you think I am? 你看我几岁?
[1:12:57] Hmm. Let me think. 嗯 我想想看
[1:13:00] Guess. 你猜吧
[1:13:02] Forty-five? 45岁
[1:13:06] Forty-eight? 48岁?
[1:13:10] Fifty. You 50? 50岁?
[1:13:17] – You still look good. – I still am good. 你看起来很棒 我还是很棒
[1:13:30] Let’s get these apart. We gotta take ’em down one by one. 拆开来分别滑下去
[1:13:33] You first. 你先下去
[1:13:41] Careful. 小心
[1:14:17] – You all right? – I’m fine. 你没事吧? 我没事
[1:14:21] – Okay, your turn. – Eeew. 好,该你了 哎哟!
[1:14:32] Mmm, mmm. 唔,唔
[1:14:34] How can I eat? I’m scum. I’m garbage. 我怎么吃得下去?我是人渣、废物
[1:14:39] This experience has tested me and has revealed no character whatsoever. 这个考验让我知道,我毫无人格可言
[1:14:43] Stop beating yourself up. You’re a guy. You can’t help it. 别再自责了,谁叫你是男人
[1:14:52] Mr Martin, forgive me. 马丁先生,抱歉
[1:14:55] I just heard they decided to call off the search. 搜救行动取消了,很遗憾
[1:14:58] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:15:01] But that’s it? Wh… 就这样吗?
[1:16:14] Okay! 好了
[1:16:24] It’s working! 起作用了
[1:17:22] Keep comin’. 再来
[1:17:27] Push. 用力推
[1:17:55] – Ready? – All right. 好了吗? 好了
[1:17:58] Put her down. 放下来
[1:18:43] – Oh, shit. Look! – Oh. 糟糕,你看 哦
[1:19:07] Get out of here. 快走
[1:19:13] Too far back to the right. 太偏右了
[1:19:30] – Oh, God. Are you okay? – Aah! 老天,你没事吧? 啊!
[1:19:32] Oh! 哦!
[1:19:35] Oh, you’re hit! 你受伤了
[1:19:38] It’s not bad. 不要紧
[1:19:40] – It’s not bad. – Oh! 不要紧 哦!
[1:19:44] Come on! Come on! 快点、快点
[1:19:47] I’m in! I’m in! Get in the plane! Hurry! 我好了!我好了! 快上来!快点!
[1:19:51] Hurry. 快点!
[1:20:01] Hurry, hurry up! 快点,快点!
[1:20:07] Hurry. 快点
[1:20:19] Okay. Come on. Come on. 快点、快起飞吧
[1:20:24] Fire! 发射
[1:20:30] Damn! Get out of my way! 可恶! 让开
[1:20:36] Reload! 再装
[1:20:49] Take off! 起飞
[1:20:53] Take off! 快起飞
[1:20:58] We’re gonna hit ’em. 要撞上了
[1:21:03] We’re gonna hit ’em! 我们会撞上去的
[1:21:06] Give me a hand. Pull! 快帮忙,用力拉
[1:21:08] – Pull, pull. – Pull! 拉,用力拉 用力拉
[1:21:11] Let’s do it! 快点
[1:21:27] Hit the… 快跳船
[1:21:42] Come on. Come on. Stay with me here. 醒醒,别昏过去
[1:21:44] Stay with me. You’re doin’ great. 保持清醒,你没事的
[1:21:47] Come on. 加油
[1:21:49] Look, I should tell you a few things about aeroplanes. 我得教你怎么开飞机
[1:21:54] Why is that? 为什么?
[1:21:56] ‘Cause I may not be conscious when it comes time to land this thing. 因为降落时,我可能已经昏过去了
[1:22:00] Oh, shit. 糟糕
[1:22:02] Take the controls. I want you to get a feel for the yoke. 你来控制一下,熟悉操纵杆的感觉
[1:22:06] You’re serious, aren’t you? 你是说真的?
[1:22:12] I got it. Okay. 来吧
[1:22:14] – Okay. – Okay, sw… Hey! 好 好,抓紧…嘿!
[1:22:16] – Whoa, whoa, whoa! – Small corrections. 喔,喔,喔! 稍微校正方向
[1:22:18] – Sorry. – Small corrections. 抱歉 稍微校正方向
[1:22:20] S-Small. – Just look at the horizon. 稍微 眼睛看着地平线
[1:22:23] When we get there, you’re gonna line up… 降落前 你要对准…
[1:22:25] about a hundred feet out from the beach. 离沙滩大约100英尺…
[1:22:28] A hundred feet out from the beach. 离沙滩100英尺…
[1:22:56] We are here today… 今天我们在此
[1:22:58] to honour two fine people: Miss Robin Monroe and an old friend, Mr… 怀念两个好人 萝苹·梦露小姐和一位老朋友…
[1:23:02] Father, please forgive me, for I have sinned. 神父,原谅我犯了罪
[1:23:06] I’ve been bad, very bad. 我干了坏事 很坏的事
[1:23:21] Oh, God. Quinn? 老天,昆恩
[1:23:25] Quinn, don’t make me do this alone. 别丢下我一个人
[1:23:27] Please, Quinn, don’t make me do this alone. Shit. 昆恩 别丢下我一个人 该死
[1:23:37] I would say a few words about our friend, Quinn Harris. 我想谈谈大家的朋友昆恩·哈里斯
[1:23:42] He was the kind of man who… 他是那种人…
[1:23:55] It’s Quinny! 是昆尼 是昆尼 It’s Quinny!
[1:23:58] Look! 你们看
[1:24:04] All right. Lined up with the beach. 好了,我对准沙滩了
[1:24:09] Uh, throttle to 65 knots. 时速65海里
[1:24:13] What the hell’s a knot? 那是什么?
[1:24:15] It’s Quinny! Look! 是昆尼,你们看
[1:24:17] – Oh! – Thank… Thank you, God! 哦! 谢天谢地
[1:24:22] Uh, flaps. Flaps, flaps. 呃,副翼 副翼、副翼
[1:24:26] Okay. All right. 好了
[1:24:28] Nose slightly elevated for landing. Here we go. 稍微抬高机鼻,准备降落
[1:24:31] And, help me, God. 上帝保佑我吧
[1:24:48] Oh, my God! 哦,我的天!
[1:25:01] I’m coming, sweetie! 我来了,甜心
[1:25:03] Hurry! Hurry! 快点!快点!
[1:25:10] Oh. Quinn. 哦 昆恩
[1:25:13] Quinn. Quinn, Quinn! 昆恩
[1:25:16] Oh. Hey. 哦,嘿
[1:25:19] We did it. 成功了
[1:25:25] I’m coming, Robin! 我来了,甜心
[1:25:28] Sweetie, hold… 萝苹,握住…
[1:25:30] – Robin. Oh, my God, you’re alive. – Hey, Frank. 萝苹,谢天谢地,你还活着 嗨,法兰克
[1:25:33] – Wh… You’re hurt. You’re hurt. – No, no. I’m fine, I’m fine. 你受伤了 不,我没事
[1:25:36] – He needs a doctor. Get him… Get him a doctor. – A doctor! We need a doctor! 他需要就医,快找医生 医生,快找医生
[1:25:44] Come on. Come on, sweetie. 来吧 来吧,甜心
[1:25:46] – Quinny, are you okay, baby? – Can you move your leg? 昆尼,你没事吧? 你的腿能动吗?
[1:25:50] Be careful. Are you okay, baby? 小心 你没事吧?
[1:25:55] – Be careful. – Steady, steady, steady. 小心点 慢慢来、慢慢来
[1:26:12] They brought the tea. 茶送来了
[1:26:14] – Oh, great. – Do you want some honey, sweetie? 很好 要加蜂蜜吗?甜心
[1:26:17] Sure. 好啊
[1:26:19] The guy said the, uh, hotel’s offered us a month’s free stay anytime we want. 旅馆允诺,让我们随时免费住1个月
[1:26:23] Oh. They’re probably afraid I’m gonna sue them. 他们是怕我们告吧
[1:26:30] – How are you feeling? Are you all right? – Oh, yeah. 你还好吧? 哦,很好
[1:26:32] I’m just, you know, tired. 只是很累
[1:26:37] Ooh. Ah. 抱歉
[1:26:39] There we go. I’m sorry. 好了
[1:26:42] Are you okay? 你没事吧?
[1:26:46] Yeah, I didn’t get much sleep. 我只是没怎么睡
[1:26:48] Frank. Come here. Come here. 法兰克 真可怜,过来
[1:26:52] Sit down. 坐下
[1:26:57] It was terrible. 真是糟糕
[1:26:59] I mean… 我是说…
[1:27:02] I think deep down, I, uh… I never expected to see you again. 我甚至没想到,还能够再见到你
[1:27:06] You know? I was… I was lost. 我完全… 绝望无助
[1:27:10] I was… 我只是…
[1:27:13] We’re just people, you know? You know, Robin? 我们只是凡人 你知道吗,萝苹?
[1:27:17] We’re not perfect. I mean, under that kind of pressure… 我们不是完人 碰到那种事
[1:27:21] I mean, people do things, you know? I mean, you don’t know right and wrong. 人都会把持不住的 分不清是非
[1:27:25] You’re cra… You’re nuts. You know, you… 做出一些傻事 你知道,你…
[1:27:55] Hi. 嗨
[1:27:57] Oh, hi. 哦,嗨
[1:28:01] Keeping busy? 闲不住?
[1:28:05] Yeah. 是啊
[1:28:08] – How are you? – Good. Good, thanks. 你好吗? 很好,谢谢
[1:28:11] This is… not so bad. How ’bout you… your… 不是很严重,你呢?
[1:28:14] – It’s fine. – Good. 那就好 很好
[1:28:20] What’s the deal here? 这件事该怎办?
[1:28:24] Deal? 什么事?
[1:28:26] With us? 我们的事
[1:28:32] – What do you mean? – You know what I mean. 什么意思? 你应该明白
[1:28:46] Was what happened on that island anything? 我们是真有感情
[1:28:49] Or was it just something that happens to two people… 还是只是我们…
[1:28:53] when they’re alone on an island together? 一时意乱情迷?
[1:28:58] It was something. 是真有感情
[1:29:02] – “Something”? – Yeah. 真有感情 是啊
[1:29:07] So… 那么…
[1:29:10] now what? 现在该怎办?
[1:29:13] Look, I’m-I’m pretty set in my ways, and… 我不想改变我的生活
[1:29:18] you got all kinds of possibilities. 你的条件很好
[1:29:20] You-You deserve someone… 应该找个…
[1:29:24] fresher. 更年轻的人
[1:29:27] Don’t you think that’s up to me to decide? 这该由我来决定吧?
[1:29:32] Let’s be smart about this. 认清事实吧
[1:29:35] You’re not gonna move out here and become my copilot, 你不会留下来当我的助手
[1:29:39] and I’m not gonna go to New York and be your receptionist, so… 我也不会到纽约当你的秘书
[1:29:45] Where does that leave us? 我们该怎办?
[1:29:47] I don’t know. I guess it leaves us nowhere. 看来是不能怎么办了
[1:29:52] So let’s not complicate things. 别弄得太复杂
[1:29:55] Oh, I forgot you like things simple. 我忘了你想要简单点
[1:30:00] – Right. 没错 好吧 – Right.
[1:30:15] Well, good luck. 祝你好运
[1:30:19] Good luck to you too. 也祝你好运
[1:30:23] I hope everything works out… for you. 希望你一切都很顺利
[1:30:34] So how’s that shoulder today? 你的肩膀还好吧?
[1:30:37] Need something for the pain? 需要止痛吗?
[1:30:40] Yeah. 好
[1:31:05] Well, 14 more hours, then back to reality. 14小时后,就回到现实世界了
[1:31:13] – Frank? – Hmm? 法兰克 呃
[1:31:15] I don’t think we should get married. 我想我们不该结婚
[1:31:19] What? 什么?
[1:31:21] How come? 为什么?
[1:31:23] Because I think it’s wrong for two people… 要是彼此心中都有阴影
[1:31:27] to get married when something is hanging over their heads. 两个人就不该结婚
[1:31:30] Oh, God, I’m sorry. Robin, I’m sorry. I was… I was… 对不起,萝苹
[1:31:36] I was distraught, and then she took off her blouse. I was, “Oh, my God.” 我当时太难过了 然后她脱掉衣服,那真是…
[1:31:40] But I-I walked away. I did. I went back to our room. 不过我还是转身就回房间
[1:31:43] I tried to go to sleep, but I thought of you. I thought… 设法入睡 可是一想到…
[1:31:45] Oh, I didn’t know if you were dead or what. 你生死未卜
[1:31:48] So I went back to her bungalow, you know, just to… and she… 我就回去她的屋子 她就这样…
[1:31:52] Robin, she answered the door with… 萝苹,她就这样跑来开门
[1:31:55] On. 什么也没穿
[1:31:58] – Who? – Angelica. 谁? 安琪拉
[1:32:00] You slept with Angelica? 你跟安琪拉睡觉?
[1:32:02] Who slept? Are you ki… 哪有时间睡 你…
[1:32:05] Didn’t you know? 你不知道?
[1:32:07] How would I know? 我怎会知道
[1:32:10] Wait a minute. You just said there was something hanging over our… 等等,你刚刚说心中有阴影
[1:32:13] What do you… Wh…What do you mean? 那是什么意思?
[1:32:16] Quinn and me. 我和昆恩
[1:32:18] Aha! 啊哈!
[1:32:21] Oh, Frank, something happened. 发生一件事
[1:32:24] Something happened that shouldn’t have happened if you and I were really… 那是不该发生的,如果我们…
[1:32:28] In love. 真心相爱
[1:32:53] Flight number 38 to Honolulu, 飞往夏威夷的38次航班
[1:32:57] all ticketed passengers should board immediately. 所有买票的乘客 请马上登机
[1:33:03] Bon voyage, madame. 旅途愉快
[1:33:05] Monsieur? Bon voyage. 先生 旅途愉快,女士
[1:33:10] Madame? 女士
[1:33:15] Bon voyage. 一路顺风
[1:33:21] Monsieur? 先生
[1:33:47] – Eh-uh! – Aah! Hey! – 呃呃! – 啊!嘿!
[1:33:49] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:33:51] Hey! 嘿!
[1:34:00] Hey-Hey! 嘿嘿!
[1:34:02] Where’s the p…plane to New York? 到纽约的飞机呢?
[1:34:05] Right there. 在那里
[1:34:38] I-I’m sorry. I just had to get off the plane. 对不起,我一定要下飞机
[1:34:40] I… Well, I’m sorry I delayed the flight. 抱歉延迟班机的起飞…
[1:34:43] Listen. I just wanted… 听我说 我只是想…
[1:34:48] I don’t speak any French. I just needed to get off the plane. 我不会说法语 我只是想下飞机
[1:34:51] Where are all my bags? 我的行李都在哪里?
[1:34:56] You don’t speak any? Neither one of you speak any English at all? 你不懂说吗? 你们没人能说英语吗?
[1:35:01] What’s in my bags is illegal? 我的行李里有违禁品吗?
[1:35:03] W-Wait a minute. Oh, please don’t search my bags. 慢着 请别搜我行李
[1:35:06] It’s just important that I stay h… 我只是想留下来
[1:35:17] – You’re here. – Bonjour, Quinn. 你来了 你好,昆恩
[1:35:26] Mon ami. Merci. 没关系,她是我朋友
[1:35:32] Why… Why did you get off the plane? 你为什么下飞机?
[1:35:34] Wha… Why didn’t you… Why did you come here? 你为什么跑来?
[1:35:38] I’ve decided my life is… too simple. 我觉得我的生活太简单了
[1:35:44] – It is? – Yeah. 是吗? 是
[1:35:46] I wanna… wanna complicate the hell out of it. 我想弄得复杂点
[1:35:49] Ohh. 哦
[1:36:06] So, uh, where are we goin’? 我们要去哪儿?
[1:36:09] Um, your place is in New York, right? 你家在纽约,对吧?
[1:36:12] – Uh-huh. – I don’t think I can wait that long. 呃 我等不及了
[1:36:15] – How about my place? – Oh, yeah. Your little house on the beach. 到我家吧 沙滩上的房子
[1:36:18] Uh, m-more like a shack, actually. 其实只是小木屋
[1:36:21] – A shack? – It’s, uh… It’s not much. 小木屋? 不怎么样
[1:36:24] Uh-huh. You do have a bed, don’t you? 总该有床吧?
[1:36:27] Are you gonna be this fussy about everything? 你凡事都是这么挑剔吗?
[1:36:33] ♪ And treat you right ♪ 我会对你好
[1:36:35] ♪ I wanna love you ♪ 我只想爱你
[1:36:39] ♪ Every day and every night ♪ 白天与黑夜
[1:36:43] ♪ We’ll be together ♪ 我们永远在一起
[1:36:48] ♪ With a roof right over our heads ♪ 我们住在一个屋檐下
[1:36:51] ♪ We’ll share the shelter ♪ 我们将一同分享
[1:36:56] ♪ Of my single bed ♪ 我的单人床
[1:36:58] ♪ We’ll share the same room Yeah ♪ 我们将分享同一个房间吔
[1:37:04] ♪ But Jah provide the bread ♪ 天主还赐我面包呢
[1:37:07] ♪ Is this love, is this love is this love, is this love that I’m feelin’ ♪ 这是爱,这是爱 这是爱,这是我感受到的爱
[1:37:15] ♪ Is this love, is this love is this love, is this love that I’m feelin’ ♪♪ 这是爱,这是爱 这是爱,这是我感受到的爱
1998年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Great Gatsby(了不起的盖茨比)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Cold Mountain(冷山)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme