Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Sing 2(欢乐好声音02)[2021]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Sing 2(欢乐好声音02)[2021]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:欢乐好声音02
英文名称:Sing 2
年代:2021

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:27] ♪ Illumination… ♪ ♪照明……♪
[00:30] ♪ Illumination ♪ 照明♪♪
[00:34] ♪ Illumination ♪ 照明♪♪
[00:37] ♪ Illumination ♪ 照明♪♪
[00:39] ♪ Yeah! ♪ ♪耶!♪
[00:40] – ♪ Illumination ♪ – ♪ Illumination ♪ -♬照明♬♬照明
[00:45] ♪ Illumination… ♪ ♪照明……♪
[01:38] Oh. 哦。
[01:43] Oh, my gosh. 哦,我的天啊。
[02:11] ♪ Let’s go crazy ♪ ♪让我们一起疯狂♪
[02:13] ♪ Whoo! ♪ ♪哇!♪
[02:14] ♪ Let’s go crazy ♪ ♪让我们一起疯狂♪
[02:16] ♪ Let’s go crazy, let’s go crazy ♪ ♪♪让我们疯狂让我们疯狂♪
[02:20] ♪ If you don’t like ♪ ♪如果你不喜欢♪
[02:22] ♪ The world you’re living in ♪ ♬你生活的世界
[02:25] ♪ Take a look around ♪ ♪查看周围♪
[02:27] ♪ At least you got friends ♪ ♬至少你还有朋友
[02:29] ♪ You see, I called my old lady ♪ ♬你看,我给我的老太太打电话
[02:32] ♪ For a friendly word ♪ ♪为了一个友好的词♪
[02:35] ♪ She picked up the phone, dropped it on the floor ♪ ♪她拿起电话,电话掉在地板上
[02:37] ♪ “Ah-ah” is all I heard ♪ ♬我只听到“啊-啊”
[02:40] ♪ Are we gonna let the elevator bring us down? ♪ 难道我们要让电梯把我们带下去吗?♪
[02:43] ♪ Oh, no, let’s go ♪ ♪哦,不,我们走
[02:45] ♪ Let’s go crazy ♪ ♪让我们一起疯狂♪
[02:47] ♪ Let’s get nuts ♪ ♪让我们疯狂♪
[02:49] ♪ Let’s look for the purple banana ♪ ♬让我们去找紫色的香蕉
[02:51] ♪ Till they put us in the truck ♪ ♪。直到他们把我们放进卡车。♪
[02:54] ♪ Let’s go! ♪ ♪走吧!♪
[02:55] ♪ Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪ ♪哦,是的,是的,是的♪
[02:58] – ♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪ – ♪ Yeah, yeah ♪ -♬是,是,是,是♬是,是♬
[03:04] – ♪ We’re all excited ♪ – ♪ We’re all excited ♪ ♪♪我们都很兴奋♪♪我们都很兴奋
[03:06] – ♪ Don’t know why ♪ – ♪ Don’t know why ♪ ♪不知道为什么♪♪不知道为什么♪
[03:09] ♪ Maybe it’s ’cause ♪ ♪也许是因为♪
[03:11] ♪ We’re all gonna die ♪ ♪。我们都会死
[03:16] ♪ When we do ♪ ♪。当我们做♪
[03:18] – ♪ What’s it all for? ♪ – ♪ What’s it all for? ♪ -♬这一切到底是为了什么?♬这一切是为了什么?♪
[03:21] ♪ You better live now before the grim reaper comes ♪ ♬你最好在死神到来之前活下去
[03:24] ♪ Knocking on your door, tell me ♪ ♪。敲开你的门,告诉我
[03:27] ♪ Are we gonna let the elevator bring us down? ♪ 难道我们要让电梯把我们带下去吗?♪
[03:30] ♪ Oh, no, let’s go ♪ ♪哦,不,我们走
[03:32] – ♪ Let’s go crazy ♪ – ♪ Let’s go crazy ♪ ♪♪让我们疯狂♪♪让我们疯狂♪
[03:34] – ♪ Let’s get nuts ♪ – ♪ Let’s get nuts ♪ ♪♪吃点坚果♪♪吃点坚果♪
[03:36] ♪ Let’s look for the purple banana ♪ ♬让我们去找紫色的香蕉
[03:39] ♪ Till they put us in the truck, let’s go! ♪ 等他们把我们送上卡车,我们就走!♪
[03:43] ♪ Come on, baby ♪ ♪加油,宝贝♪
[03:45] ♪ Let’s get nuts ♪ ♪让我们疯狂♪
[03:47] ♪ Yeah ♪ 是的♪♪
[03:49] ♪ Crazy ♪ 疯狂♪♪
[03:51] ♪ Are we gonna let the elevator bring us down ♪ 难道我们要让电梯把我们带下去吗
[03:54] ♪ Oh, no, let’s go ♪ ♪哦,不,我们走
[03:56] – ♪ Let’s go crazy ♪ – ♪ Let’s go crazy ♪ ♪♪让我们疯狂♪♪让我们疯狂♪
[03:59] – ♪ Let’s get nuts ♪ – ♪ Let’s get nuts ♪ ♪♪吃点坚果♪♪吃点坚果♪
[04:01] ♪ Let’s look for the purple banana ♪ ♬让我们去找紫色的香蕉
[04:02] ♪ Till they put us in the truck ♪ ♪。直到他们把我们放进卡车。♪
[04:05] ♪ Let’s go! ♪ ♪走吧!♪
[04:06] ♪ Dr. Everything’ll Be All Right ♪ ♪♪医生,一切都会好起来的
[04:08] ♪ Will make everything go wrong ♪ 会让一切都变糟
[04:10] ♪ Let’s go! ♪ ♪走吧!♪
[04:21] ♪ Yeah, yeah ♪ ♬是的,是的
[04:25] ♪ Let’s go! ♪ ♪走吧!♪
[04:36] What’s going on? 这是怎么呢
[04:38] No time to explain. Run away. 没时间解释了。跑开了。
[04:45] Oh, hey, Sammy. 哦,嘿,萨米。
[04:47] You really got those moves locked down now, hmm? 你现在真的把那些动作都搞定了吗?
[04:48] I sure do, Mr. Moon. 当然,Moon先生。
[04:50] Yeah, look at you. 是啊,看看你。
[04:53] Great job, everybody. Great job. 干得好,各位,干得好。
[04:56] – Thanks, Mr. Moon. – Yeah! -谢谢,Moon先生。——是的!
[04:57] I think we pretty much nailed it. 我觉得我们差不多搞定了。
[05:00] So, is she here? 她在吗?
[05:03] There. See the dog, middle third row? 在那里。看到第三排中间那只狗了吗?
[05:06] Oh, she’s younger than I imagined. 哦,她比我想象的要年轻。
[05:07] Yeah, well, supposedly, she’s the best scout in show business. 是啊,据说,她是演艺圈最棒的球探。
[05:10] I can’t tell if-if she’s enjoying it. 我不知道她是否喜欢。
[05:12] Come on, let’s get a better view. 来吧,让我们看得更清楚些。
[05:14] ♪ This I know ♪ ♬这我知道
[05:16] ♪ He told me, “Don’t worry about it” ♪ ♬他告诉我:“不要担心。
[05:21] ♪ He told me, “Don’t worry no more” ♪ ♬他告诉我:“不要再担心了。
[05:25] ♪ We both know we can’t go… ♪ ♪我们都知道我们走不了……♪
[05:27] And how we doing over here, Miss Crawly? 我们这边情况如何,卡劳利小姐?
[05:30] Oh, very good, Mr. Moon. 哦,很好,Moon先生。
[05:32] So far, I counted nine smiles, two belly laughs and five chuckles. 到目前为止,我数了九次,两次捧腹大笑,五次轻笑。
[05:37] Uh, though the last one could’ve just been gas. 不过最后一个可能只是汽油。
[05:40] Well, that’s proof, right? She must like the show. 这就是证据,对吧?她一定喜欢这场演出。
[05:42] – Oh, my gosh. You think so? – I hope so. -我的天啊。你这样认为吗?-希望如此。
[05:44] All right, now, keep up the good work. 好了,继续努力。
[05:46] Come on, everybody, back to positions. 来吧,大家回到各自的位置。
[05:48] She’d be, like, cuckoo not to love the show. 如果她不喜欢这部剧,她会疯掉的。
[05:49] Dream big dreams. 梦想的梦想。
[05:52] That’s what I always said, right? 我总是这么说,对吧?
[05:53] Mm-hmm. 嗯哼。
[05:55] Well, looks like we’re about to take this show to the entertainment capital of the world. 看来我们要把这个节目带到世界娱乐之都了。
[06:00] Mr. Moon, she’s leaving. Moon先生,她要走了。
[06:02] – Huh? – She’s leaving the show. ——嗯?-她要离开剧组了
[06:04] ♪ He told me, “You’ll never…” ♪ ♬他告诉我:“你永远不会……”♪
[06:07] Miss Crawly, stay right here. 卡劳利小姐,待在这里。
[06:09] – What are you gonna do? – I’m gonna follow that dog. -你要怎么做?-我要跟着那只狗。
[06:11] – ♪ Whoo! ♪ – ♪ I can’t feel my face ♪ -♪喔!♪♪我感觉不到自己的脸了
[06:13] ♪ When I’m with you ♪ ♪当我和你在一起的时候
[06:14] ♪ I can’t feel my face, yeah… ♪ ♬我感觉不到我的脸,耶……♪
[06:16] Good heavens! 天哪!
[06:18] – Hey, Nana. – What are you doing? ——嘿,娜娜。-你在干什么?
[06:20] The scout is leaving. 侦察员要走了。
[06:22] ♪ I can’t feel my face… ♪ ♬我感觉不到我的脸……♪
[06:23] Ah, so she is. 啊,原来如此。
[06:25] Hurry. 快点。
[06:31] Uh, Suki? Suki Lane? 呃,苏琪吗?苏琪巷吗?
[06:33] I’m Buster Moon. 我是Buster Moon
[06:34] Uh, hi. So glad you could make it. 哦,嗨。很高兴你能来。
[06:36] Um, would you like some popcorn? 你想来点爆米花吗?
[06:37] Oh, no, thanks. 哦,不,谢谢。
[06:39] I’m not staying for the second half, so… Oh. But, uh, we thought you were enjoying it. 下半段我就不呆了,所以…哦。但是,我们以为你很享受呢。
[06:42] I mean, not that we were watching you or anything. 我是说,我们不是在监视你什么的。
[06:44] It really is a cute little show. 这真是一个可爱的小节目。
[06:48] Just not what we’re looking for. 只是不是我们要找的。
[06:49] But-but wait. Y-You got to see the second act. 等等。你得看看第二幕。
[06:51] I’m-I’m telling you, it’s a smash. 我跟你说,这是一场轰动。
[06:53] Okay, Mr. Moon, can I be honest? 好吧,Moon先生,我能说实话吗?
[06:55] – Of course. – Are you sure? ——当然。-你确定吗?
[06:57] ‘Cause folks say that when they don’t really mean it. 因为人们不是真心这么说的。
[06:59] No, please, please, be as honest as you like. 不,求你了,求你了,你想怎么诚实就怎么诚实。
[07:01] You’re not good enough. 你还不够好。
[07:02] What? 什么?
[07:04] Taxi! 出租车!
[07:06] You know, maybe I will have that popcorn. 我还是吃爆米花吧。
[07:09] Look, you’ve got a nice little local theater here, and it’s great for what it is, but trust me, you’d never make it in the big leagues. 听着,你这有个不错的本地小剧院,就它本身来说很不错,但相信我,你绝对进不了大圈子。
[07:17] Bye, now. 再见,现在。
[07:23] Well, what did she say? 她说什么了?
[07:26] I’ll be right back. 我马上就回来。
[07:29] Nah. Mm-mm. 不。
[07:30] A few laughs, bunch of quirky ideas. 几个笑话,一堆古怪的想法。
[07:33] But, anyway, about Thursday… Oh, my… Yeah, hi. It’s me again. 但是,不管怎样,关于星期四……哦,我的……是的,你好。又是我。
[07:41] Whoa. 哇。
[07:42] – Whoa. – I’ll call you back. ——哇。-我再打给你。
[07:44] Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗?
[07:46] When are you holding auditions? 你们什么时候举行海选?
[07:47] Tomorrow. 明天。
[07:49] But there is no way you’ll… Uh, listen, it… Get out of the road, you idiot! 但你不可能…嗯,听着,…别挡道,你个白痴!
[07:53] Hey, do you mind? I’m in a meeting here. 嘿,你介意吗?我在开会。
[07:55] Could-could you at least give us a chance to try out for your boss? 你能不能至少给我们一个试一试你老板的机会?
[07:58] Driver, could you please lose this maniac? 司机,你能把这个疯子弄走吗?
[08:01] Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold on a second. 等等,等等,等等。等一下。
[08:02] No, no, no, no! 不,不,不!
[08:32] ♪ When are you gonna come down? ♪ ♬你什么时候才会下来?♪
[08:36] ♪ When are you going to land? ♪ ♬你什么时候着陆?♪
[08:39] ♪ I should have stayed on the farm ♪ ♪我应该留在农场
[08:42] ♪ I should have listened to my old man ♪ ♪我应该听我老爸的。♪
[08:47] ♪ You know you can’t hold me forever ♪ ♪你明知道你不可能永远拥着我♪
[08:51] ♪ I didn’t sign up with you ♪ ♪。我没有和你签约。♪
[08:55] ♪ I’m not a present for your friends to open ♪ ♪我不是给你朋友打开的礼物
[08:59] ♪ This boy’s too young to be singing ♪ ♬这孩子还太小,不适合唱歌
[09:03] ♪ The blues ♪ ♬蓝调
[09:07] ♪ Ah, ah-ah, ah, ah ♪ ♬啊,啊,啊,啊
[09:10] ♪ Ah, ah, ah ♪ ♬啊,啊,啊
[09:13] Mr. Moon? Moon先生?
[09:15] ♪ So goodbye, yellow brick road ♪ ♪那么再见了,黄砖路
[09:18] ♪ Where the dogs of society howl ♪ ♪在那里,社会的狗在嚎叫
[09:22] ♪ You can’t plant me in your penthouse ♪ ♬你不能把我藏在你的阁楼里
[09:27] ♪ I’m going back to my plow ♪ ♪我要回去种田了♪
[09:30] ♪ Back to the howling old owl in the woods ♪ ♬回到树林里那只嚎叫的老猫头鹰身上
[09:34] ♪ Hunting the horny-back toad… ♪ ♬寻找长角的蟾蜍……♪
[09:40] Oh, for heaven’s sake. 哦,看在上帝的份上。
[09:44] What can I say, Nana? 我能说什么,奶奶?
[09:46] – I’m a failure. – Oh, poppycock. -我是个失败者。——哦,胡说。
[09:48] I was reaching too high. 我想得太高了。
[09:50] Honestly, one negative comment, and it’s all, “Woe is me.” 老实说,一条负面评论,就会变成”我真倒霉”
[09:54] Nana, come on. She said I’m not good enough. 娜娜,来吧。她说我不够好。
[09:57] I mean, heck, I’ve just been told that my destiny, all of my hopes and dreams, uh, they all end right here. 我是说,见鬼,我刚被告知我的命运,我所有的希望和梦想,都在这里结束。
[10:03] Well, what did you expect? 那你还指望什么?
[10:04] That she would drop to her knees and declare you a genius? 她会跪倒在地说你是天才吗?
[10:07] Roll out the red carpet for the great Buster Moon! 铺开红地毯迎接伟大的Buster Moon!
[10:11] She-she ran me off the road into a canal. 她把我撞出了公路,撞进了运河里。
[10:12] Well, you’re still in one piece, aren’t you? 你还好好的,不是吗?
[10:14] Well, yeah, but… Well, anyone who dares set out to follow their dreams is bound to face a lot worse than a dip in the canal. 嗯,是的,但是……好吧,任何敢去追寻梦想的人注定要面对比泡在河里更糟糕的事。
[10:22] Ah, Hobbs. I found him. 啊,霍布斯。我发现他。
[10:24] Uh, bring the car round, will you? 把车开过来,好吗?
[10:26] – There’s a good chap. – I-I… I just thought she’d at least see we deserved a shot. -是个好小伙子…我只是觉得她至少会觉得我们值得一试。
[10:30] Never mind what this person you don’t even know said. 别管这个你根本不认识的人说了什么。
[10:33] Do you think you’re good enough? 你觉得自己够好吗?
[10:35] – Of course, but… – Then you must fight for what you believe in. -当然,但是…-那你必须为你的信仰而战。
[10:37] Guts, stamina, faith. 勇气、耐力、信心。
[10:40] These are the things you need now, and without them… Well, maybe that scout was right. 这些是你现在需要的东西,没有它们……也许那个侦察员是对的。
[10:46] Maybe you’re not good enough. 也许你还不够好。
[11:19] ♪ Ah ♪ ♪♪啊
[11:23] ♪ Oh ♪ ♪哦♪
[11:27] ♪ Ah ♪ ♪♪啊
[11:30] ♪ Oh… ♪ ♪哦…♪
[11:33] Oh, I… No, I know, Rosita, but trust me on this. 哦,我……我知道,罗西塔,但相信我。
[11:35] It’ll be totally worth it. 绝对值得。
[11:37] And listen, I’m outside her place now, so can you call the others and have ’em meet up in half an hour? 听着,我现在就在她家外面,你能打电话给其他人,让他们半小时后集合吗?
[11:41] Great. Thank you. 太好了。谢谢你!
[11:47] ♪ Off, off with your head ♪ ♪把你的头砍下来♪
[11:50] ♪ Dance, dance till you’re dead ♪ ♪跳舞吧,跳舞吧,直到死亡
[11:54] – ♪ Heads will roll ♪ – ♪ Heads will roll ♪
[11:56] ♪ Heads will roll ♪ ♬脑袋会滚动
[11:58] – ♪ Heads will roll ♪ – ♪ Heads will roll ♪
[11:59] ♪ On the floor ♪ ♬在地板上
[12:01] ♪ Off, off, off with your head ♪ ♬滚开,滚开,把你的头给我滚开
[12:03] ♪ Dance, dance ♪ ♬跳舞,跳舞
[12:05] ♪ Dance till you’re dead, dead ♪ ♪跳舞直到死亡,死亡
[12:08] ♪ Off, off, off with your head ♪ ♬滚开,滚开,把你的头给我滚开
[12:12] ♪ Dance, dance, dance till you’re dead. ♪ 跳舞,跳舞,跳舞,直到你死去。♪
[12:18] Thank you so much. 非常感谢。
[12:19] Good night. 晚安
[12:23] Moon. Hey. Moon。嘿。
[12:26] Wow. You were great out there. 哇。你刚才表现得很好。
[12:28] I got to go back out for an encore. 我得回去再唱一曲。
[12:30] Okay. Hey, but what are you doing – after the show? – Uh, nothing. 好吧。嘿,但是演出结束后你要做什么?——呃,什么都没有。
[12:33] Well, listen, I know this is crazy short notice, but you always said you’d come back to work with us – when the time was right. – Of course. 听着,我知道这很仓促,但你总是说你会回来和我们一起工作,只要时机成熟。——当然。
[12:39] Well, this is that time. 好吧,现在是时候了。
[12:41] Here, paycheck. 给你,薪水。
[12:43] I’m getting the gang together to go audition – for this huge show… – Just-just a second. 我要召集大家一起去试镜——为一个大节目……-稍等一下。
[12:46] Hey, Rick, how come you’re only paying me half what the other acts get? 嘿,瑞克,你怎么只给我其他演员一半的报酬?
[12:50] I pay what I think you’re worth, sweetheart. 我觉得你值多少就付多少,亲爱的。
[12:52] Oh, okay. See, I have this rule about not letting guys like you tell me what I’m worth, so, you know, unless I get paid like everyone else, I’m out of here. 哦,好的。我有个规矩不让你这样的人告诉我我的价值,所以,除非我像其他人一样拿到钱,否则我就离开这里。
[13:01] This is the only club in town. 这是城里唯一的俱乐部。
[13:03] Where else you gonna play? 你还能去哪儿玩?
[13:05] I have no idea, but I’m sure as heck not sticking around here. 我不知道,但我肯定不会留在这里。
[13:08] Let’s go. 我们走吧。
[13:09] Ooh! 噢!
[13:11] Whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. You-you got to do the encore. 哇,哇。等一下。你得再来一次。
[13:13] Hey, Ash! 嘿,Ash!
[13:15] Deal with it, sweetheart. 面对现实吧,亲爱的。
[13:18] Redshore City Bus five leaving from park 15… Okay, I got the tickets. Redshore City 5路公共汽车从15号公园出发…好了,我拿到票了。
[13:24] Anyone seen Miss Crawly? 有人看见卡劳利小姐了吗?
[13:26] Here you go, Johnny. 给你,强尼。
[13:27] – Here’s yours, and… – Mr. Moon. 这是你的,还有…——Moon先生。
[13:28] Uh, uh, I’m sorry, but I’m really having second thoughts about this. 抱歉,但我真的在重新考虑这件事。
[13:32] What? No, no, no, wait. 什么?不,不,等等。
[13:34] All right, last call. Let’s go. 好了,最后一次。我们走吧。
[13:36] – Now, just a second. – Johnny’s right. -稍等一下。——约翰尼是正确的。
[13:38] I mean, that theater scout, she didn’t think we were good enough. 我是说,那个戏剧童子军,她觉得我们不够好。
[13:41] – She sounds like a jerk. – Yeah, total jerk. -她听起来像个混蛋。-是啊,十足的混蛋。
[13:44] Yeah, but she’s wrong… dead wrong. 是的,但她错了……大错特错了。
[13:46] There’s a reason our show is sold out every night, and I’m telling you, her boss is gonna love it. 我们的节目每晚都卖光是有原因的,我告诉你,她的老板会喜欢的。
[13:51] Ooh. Or maybe we could just, like, do a different show, you know? 哦。或者我们可以做个不同的节目,你知道吗?
[13:55] Gunter, please, I got this. 甘特,求你了,我来处理。
[13:56] Seriously, I have this idea for, like, a space musical. 说真的,我有个关于太空音乐剧的想法。
[13:59] All right, we’re rolling out here. 好了,我们出发了。
[14:02] You don’t want to hear about the space musical? 你不想听太空音乐剧吗?
[14:05] Guys, come on! 伙计们,加油!
[14:07] Wait! 等等!
[14:18] Listen, you guys, I have dreamt of performing in Redshore City since I was a little kid. 听着,伙计们,我从小就梦想着在红海岸城表演。
[14:23] And besides, I just convinced my husband to babysit for the next 24 hours, and I am not gonna waste an opportunity like that. 而且,我刚说服我丈夫在接下来的24小时里照顾孩子,我不会浪费这样的机会。
[14:30] So come on. We’ve got nothing to lose. 那么来吧。我们已经没什么可失去的了。
[14:35] Here, Ash. 给 Ash
[14:37] You come in on page two. 你在第二页。
[14:38] Wait. We’re just gonna rehearse this here – at the back of the bus? – Yes, we are. 等。我们就在这里排练吗,在巴士后面?-是的。
[14:42] – Course we are. – Yep. -当然。——是的。
[14:44] We got to get this show in the best shape ever. 我们得把这场演出做好。
[14:46] Ah, Miss Crawly, you made it. Good. 卡劳利小姐,你来了。好。
[14:48] You are an angel, and we’re sure gonna need that… Whoa! 你是个天使,我们肯定需要你…哇!
[14:53] What the… Uh, well, you did say, “Dress to impress.” 什么……你说过”穿得漂亮点”
[14:59] ♪ Time ♪ 时间♪♪
[15:04] ♪ All the long red lines ♪ ♪所有长长的红线♪
[15:11] ♪ That take control ♪ ♬那就控制♬
[15:17] ♪ Of all the smoke like streams ♪ ♪在所有的烟如溪流中
[15:24] ♪ That flow into your dreams ♪ ♪流入你的梦
[15:31] ♪ That big blue open sea ♪ ♪那辽阔的蓝色大海
[15:38] ♪ That can’t be crossed ♪ ♪。这是不能交叉的
[15:44] ♪ That can’t be climbed ♪ ♬那是不能爬的
[15:51] ♪ Just born between… ♪ ♬只是出生在…♪
[15:53] Absolutely right. Let’s just cut that line and have you just play the guitar part through the whole scene. 完全正确。我们把这句台词剪掉,让你在整个场景中演奏吉他部分。
[15:57] – Got it. – Guys, we’re here. ——明白了。-伙计们,我们到了。
[16:29] All right. Let’s go spread a little Moon Theater magic. 好吧。我们去给Moon剧院施点魔法吧。
[16:34] – Woo-hoo! – Come on! ——啊!——加油!
[16:40] No. 不。
[16:41] No? What do you mean, “no”? 没有?你说“不”是什么意思?
[16:42] For the last time, sir, no appointment, no entry. 最后说一次,先生,没有预约,就不能进去。
[16:45] – Um… – Sir, do I need to call security? ——嗯…-先生,需要我叫保安吗?
[16:47] We should go. 我们应该去。
[16:48] Yes, you should. Next, please. 是的,你应该。接下来,请。
[16:50] I don’t like this. 我不喜欢这样。
[16:51] Hi. How may I help you? 嗨。我能帮您什么忙吗?
[16:53] I’m here to see Mr. Crystal for the presentation. 我是来见克里斯托先生做报告的。
[16:55] This is so unfair. 这太不公平了。
[16:56] She’s, like, totally unfair, that lady. 她真是太不公平了。
[16:58] I mean, why’s she got to be so snotty about it? 我是说,她为什么要这么傲慢呢?
[17:00] I got all dressed up for nothing. 我白白打扮了一番。
[17:02] Let’s just find somewhere for lunch – and hang out. – Everyone, in here. 让我们找个地方吃午饭,然后一起出去玩。-大家都进来。
[17:05] Quick. Get in. 快。进去。
[17:10] Hmm. 嗯。
[17:11] – Oh, come on. – So dark in here. -得了吧。-这里太黑了。
[17:13] – What’s going on? – Shh! I got to think. -怎么了?——嘘!我得想一想。
[17:14] – I’ve got to think. I’ve got to think. – Mr. Moon? -我得想一想。我得想一想。——Moon先生?
[17:16] – I’ve got to think. – I’m not so good in small spaces. -我得想一想。-我不太擅长小空间。
[17:18] – Okay, okay, okay. – Ow! Somebody stepped on my trotter. -好的,好的,好的。——噢!有人踩了我的蹄子。
[17:19] – Sorry. Sorry. – Okay, honey. Come on. ——对不起。对不起。——好吧,亲爱的。来吧。
[17:21] – Let’s get you out of here. – Aha! -我带你离开这里。——啊哈!
[17:23] Look at this. 看看这个。
[17:24] Meena. 之一Meena。
[17:25] Do you think that’s kind of your size? 你觉得那是你的尺码吗?
[17:35] ♪ White shirt now red, my bloody nose ♪ ♪白衬衫变红,我流着血的鼻子
[17:39] ♪ Sleepin’, you’re on your tippy-toes ♪ ♪睡觉的时候,你踮着脚尖
[17:42] ♪ Creepin’ around like no one knows ♪ ♪鬼鬼祟祟的好像没人知道
[17:45] ♪ Think you’re… ♪ ♪认为你…♪
[17:47] Hey, Ricky. 嘿,瑞奇。
[17:50] Hi. 嗨。
[17:59] Crystal Entertainment. 水晶娱乐。
[18:00] – Uh, hold one moment, sir. – Phew. -稍等一下,先生-呼
[18:02] – I’ll-I’ll connect you. – Oh, no. 我帮你接过去。-哦,不。
[18:04] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不,不,不。
[18:05] Everybody, hold on. 每一个人,等一等。
[18:09] Oh, Mr. Moon? 哦,Moon先生?
[18:10] Hold tight, Miss Crawly. 抓紧了,卡劳利小姐。
[18:13] ♪ Make your girlfriend mad type ♪ 让你的女友像♬那样疯狂
[18:15] ♪ Might seduce your dad type ♪ 可能会吸引你爸型的♬
[18:18] ♪ I’m the bad guy ♪ ♪我是坏人♪
[18:21] ♪ Duh ♪ ♪咄♪
[18:22] ♪ I like it… ♪ ♬我喜欢……♪
[18:23] Good job. 好工作。
[18:24] Now, into the elevator. 现在,进电梯。
[18:26] Quick. Go, go, go, go, go, go, go. 快。快,快,快,快,快,快。
[18:28] Meena! Come on! 之一Meena !来吧!
[18:30] ♪ I’ll let you play the role ♪ ♪我会让你扮演这个角色♪
[18:33] ♪ I’ll be your animal… ♪ ♪我将是你的动物……♪
[18:36] We could all get arrested for… 我们可能会因为…
[18:43] ♪ I’m only good at bein’ bad ♪ ♪♪我只擅长做坏事
[18:49] ♪ Bad… ♪ ♪坏……♪
[18:58] Everybody, mop. 各位,拖把。
[19:08] Uh… 嗯…
[19:36] Where are you going now? 你现在要去哪里?
[19:38] I’m gonna find somewhere to change out of this stuff. 我要找个地方把这衣服换掉。
[19:42] Ah. 啊。
[19:44] ♪ Like a vendetta-ta ♪ ♬就像复仇一样
[19:46] ♪ I-I-I see how this is gonna go ♪ ♬我知道接下来会怎样
[19:49] ♪ Touch me and you’ll never be alone ♪ ♪触摸我,你就永远不会孤单
[19:52] ♪ I-Island breeze and lights down low ♪ ♪岛上微风轻拂,灯光暗淡
[19:55] ♪ No one has to know ♪ ♪。没有人必须知道♪
[19:58] ♪ In the middle of the night ♪ ♬在午夜
[20:00] ♪ In my dreams ♪ ♪在我的梦里
[20:04] ♪ You should see the things we do ♪ ♬你应该看看我们做的事
[20:07] ♪ Baby, mm ♪ ♬宝贝,mm
[20:10] ♪ In the middle of the night… ♪ ♬在半夜……♪
[20:12] Look, that’s him. 看,就是他。
[20:14] That is the Mr. Crystal. 那是水晶先生。
[20:15] ♪ I know I’m gonna be with you ♪ ♪我知道我会和你在一起
[20:17] Garbage. 垃圾。
[20:19] ♪ So I take my time… ♪ ♪所以我慢慢来……♪
[20:23] – ♪ Hi ♪ – ♪ My name is ♪ -♬你好♬我的名字叫♬
[20:25] – ♪ What? ♪ – ♪ My name is ♪ -♪什么?♪♪我的名字叫♪
[20:26] – ♪ Who? ♪ – ♪ My name is… ♪ -♪谁?♬我的名字叫……♪
[20:29] ♪Abra-Abracadabra♪ ♪ Abra-Abracadabra ♪
[20:34] ♪ Abracadabra… ♪ ♪胡言乱语……♪
[20:37] ♪ Bangs, she bangs ♪ ♪刘海,她刘海
[20:39] ♪ Oh, baby, when she moves, she moves… ♪ ♪哦,宝贝,当她动了,她就动了……♪
[20:47] ♪ Hello… ♪ ♪你好……♪
[21:03] ♪ What do you want from me? ♪ ♬你想从我这里得到什么?♪
[21:05] ♪ Why do you run from me? ♪ ♪你为什么逃避我?♪
[21:07] ♪ What are you wondering? ♪ ♬你想知道什么?♪
[21:09] ♪ What do you know? ♪ ♬你知道什么?♪
[21:11] ♪ Why are you scared of… ♪ ♬你为什么害怕……♪
[21:22] ♪ You used to call me on my cell phone ♪ ♪你过去常打我手机♪
[21:26] ♪ Late night when you need my lo… ♪ ♪深夜的时候你需要我的爱……♪
[21:30] ♪ Talk to me, baby ♪ ♬告诉我,宝贝
[21:33] ♪ I’m going blind from this sweet, sweet craving, whoa-oh ♪ ♪我要被这甜蜜甜蜜的渴望弄瞎了
[21:36] ♪ Let’s lose our minds and go crazy, crazy ♪ ♪让我们失去理智,疯狂吧
[21:41] ♪ I-I-I-I-I, I keep on hopin’ we’ll eat ♪ ♬我一直希望我们能一起吃饭
[21:44] ♪ Cake by the ocean, uh ♪ ♬海边的蛋糕,呃
[21:46] ♪ Walk for me, baby ♪ ♪为我而走,宝贝
[21:49] ♪ I’ll be Diddy, you’ll be Naomi, whoa-oh ♪ ♪♪我是吹牛老爹,你是内奥米,噢噢
[21:53] ♪ Let’s lose our minds and go crazy… ♪ 让我们失去理智,疯狂吧……♪
[21:55] Okay, everybody, if you can leave immediately, single file, we’d appreciate that. 好了,各位,如果你们能马上离开,排成一列,我们将不胜感激。
[22:02] Thank you very much. 非常感谢。
[22:03] Jerry, for the love of… – Sorry, sir. – Well, where’s the next group, Jerry? 杰瑞,看在爱的份上…-抱歉,长官-下一组人呢,杰瑞?
[22:07] Why am I standing here waiting? 我为什么站在这里等?
[22:08] How about I… I just… I just, uh… Be useful or be gone, okay? 我怎么样…我只是…我只是…要么有用,要么滚蛋,好吗?
[22:11] Yes. Yes, sir. Yes, sir. 是的。是,长官,是,长官。
[22:13] Um, okay. Um, you. 嗯,好吧。嗯,你。
[22:14] Hey. Hey. Yeah, you. 嘿。嘿。是的,你。
[22:17] Little guy, you’re here for the audition? 小家伙,你是来试镜的吗?
[22:18] Uh, yes. 嗯,是的。
[22:20] Yeah, yeah, yes, we are. 是的,是的,是的,我们是。
[22:22] Guys, we’re on right now. 伙计们,我们开始了。
[22:24] – Now? – What? ——现在?——什么?
[22:27] Your name? Hey, your name, please? 你的名字?嘿,请问你叫什么名字?
[22:29] Uh, it’s Buster Moon from the New Moon Theater. 我是新月剧场的Buster Moon
[22:32] And we’re very excited to share our story with you today, sir. 我们很高兴今天能与您分享我们的故事,先生。
[22:34] Right, guys? 对吧,伙计们?
[22:36] Yeah, great. Now, get to it. 是的,很好。现在,开始吧。
[22:38] Of course. Yes. 当然。是的。
[22:39] Okay, guys, just like we rehearsed. 好了,伙计们,就像我们排练的那样。
[22:44] This is the story of an ordinary high school girl who discovers… Stop. 这是一个普通的高中女孩发现……停
[22:49] Stop? 停止?
[22:50] He wants you to stop. 他要你停下来。
[22:52] “Ordinary” and “school.” “普通”和“学校。”
[22:54] Two words I will never be associated with. 这两个词永远不会和我联系在一起。
[22:56] – Never. Never. – Where the heck did you dig these guys up from, huh? ——从来没有。从来没有。-你从哪里把这些家伙挖出来的?
[22:59] If you could all leave very quickly, we’d appreciate that, please. 如果你们能尽快离开,我们将不胜感激。
[23:02] I need big shows, Jerry. 我需要大型演出,杰瑞。
[23:04] – Big ideas! – Yes, sir, big. The biggest. ——伟大的想法!-是的,先生,大的。最大的。
[23:06] Hey, I have a big one. 嘿,我有一个大的。
[23:09] Okay, honey. Come on, let’s go. 好吧,亲爱的。来吧,我们走。
[23:11] You know, the sci-fi musical. 你知道的,科幻音乐剧。
[23:12] – That’s big, right? – Um, uh… I mean, it’s got the aliens and the robots and the lasers and these amazing songs from, like, Clay Calloway to… Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Clay Calloway? -很重要,对吧?——嗯,嗯…我的意思是,它有外星人、机器人、激光,还有这些令人惊叹的歌曲,比如克莱·卡洛维……哇,哇,哇,哇,哇。泥不是?
[23:23] I love Clay Calloway. 我喜欢Clay Calloway。
[23:26] I know, right? 我知道,对吧?
[23:27] I mean, doesn’t everybody? 我是说,不是每个人都这样吗?
[23:29] Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. See, Jerry? 是的。是的,是的,是的。看,杰瑞?
[23:30] This is exactly the kind of big idea I’m talking about. 这就是我说的那种伟大的想法。
[23:33] – Yes, sir. – So, uh… so what’s the show called? -是的,先生-那么…这个节目叫什么名字?
[23:36] What’s it called? Um… – Gunter, you, uh… – you want to… …uh, tell Mr. Crystal what it’s called? 这叫什么?嗯…-甘特,你…-你想要… …告诉克里斯托先生它叫什么?
[23:42] Uh-huh. It’s called Out of This World. 啊哈。它叫Out of This World。
[23:46] Out of This World. 离开这个世界。
[23:49] That’s right. Just imagine it. 没错,想象一下。
[23:51] Ash?
[23:53] Uh, yeah, I got it. 是的,我明白了。
[23:56] A spectacular musical that takes your audience out of this world. 一部壮观的音乐剧,带你的观众离开这个世界。
[24:01] ♪ I wanna run ♪ ♪我要跑♪
[24:05] ♪ I want to hide ♪ ♪我想藏起来
[24:08] ♪ I wanna tear down the walls ♪ ♪我想推倒这堵墙♪
[24:12] ♪ That hold me inside ♪ ♬你把我禁锢在心底
[24:15] I love this song. 我喜欢这首歌。
[24:16] ♪ I wanna reach out ♪ ♪我想要接触♪
[24:20] ♪ And touch the flame ♪ ♪,触摸火焰
[24:24] ♪ Where the streets have no name. ♪ ♬哪里的街道没有名字。♪
[24:30] Sir, your lunch meeting with… Oh, my… Not now. 先生,你和…哦,我的……不是现在。
[24:34] Moon, how did you get in here? 穆恩,你怎么进来的?
[24:36] Hey, he said not now. Psst. 嘿,他说现在不行。嘘。
[24:37] Yeah, I heard him. Thanks, Jerry. 是的,我听到了。谢谢,杰瑞。
[24:39] Are you telling me you-you got Clay Calloway’s permission to use his song? 你是说你得到了克莱·卡洛维的许可可以用他的歌吗?
[24:42] – Well, what if I told you I did? – Ah. -如果我告诉你我有呢?——啊。
[24:45] Okay, so what, you got some kind of personal connection to this guy? 好吧,那又怎样,你和这家伙有什么私人关系吗?
[24:48] – How else would I get it? – Moon! -不然我怎么拿到?——Moon!
[24:50] Wait, if you know him, then you could get him in the show, right? 等等,如果你认识他,你就能让他上节目,对吧?
[24:57] Oh, that’d be huge for me. 那对我来说是件大事。
[24:59] Huge. 巨大的。
[25:00] Sir, I’m sorry, but seriously? 先生,不好意思,真的吗?
[25:02] You think this little guy from nowhere can get Clay Calloway in the show? 你觉得这个无名小将能让克莱·卡洛维上戏吗?
[25:09] Well, Suki, for your information, I am not just a little guy from nowhere. 苏琪,我告诉你,我不是一个无名小卒。
[25:15] Consider it done, sir. 就当是办好了,长官。
[25:16] I’ll give you three weeks, Moon. 我给你三周时间,Moon。
[25:18] Three weeks to get this show up and running, okay? 给我三周时间准备好演出,好吗?
[25:21] Yes, sir. Thank you. 好的,先生,谢谢。
[25:22] Moon, do you really know Clay Calloway? 穆恩,你真的认识克莱·卡洛维吗?
[25:24] Shh, shh. Not now. 嘘,嘘。不是现在。
[25:25] – Jerry. – Oh! Right here, sir. ——杰里。——哦!在这里,先生。
[25:27] I want these guys to start work right away. 我要这些人马上开始工作。
[25:29] Set ’em up with our designers, our dancers, whatever they need. 给他们安排我们的设计师,舞者,他们需要什么都行。
[25:32] And get ’em rooms at the hotel, okay? 帮他们在酒店订房间,好吗?
[25:34] The very best suites. The whole shaboodle. 最好的套房。整个shaboodle。
[25:36] Yes, sir. Yes, of course. 是的,先生,是的,当然。
[25:37] Uh, hey, one last thing. 还有最后一件事。
[25:39] Don’t you ever do nothing to make me look bad. 你永远不要做任何让我难堪的事。
[25:41] You got that? 你明白我的意思吗?
[25:42] Oh, I will never let that happen, sir. 我不会让这种事发生的,先生。
[25:44] You better not, or I’ll throw you off the roof. 最好不要,不然我就把你从屋顶上扔下去。
[25:48] Great job, everyone. 干得好,各位。
[25:50] Take it away, Raoul. 把它拿走,拉乌尔。
[25:57] Oh, my gosh. 哦,我的天啊。
[25:58] – Is this really happening? – Yeah! -这是真的吗?——是的!
[26:00] We’re playing Redshore City, baby! 我们要玩红海岸城,宝贝!
[26:02] Yes, we are, Gunter. 是的,冈特。
[26:05] Gunter, sci-fi musical? 甘特,科幻的音乐吗?
[26:07] You’re a genius. 你是一个天才。
[26:08] Yeah, well, Mama always said, “Gunter, you’re not as stupid as your papa.” 是啊,妈妈总是说”冈特,你不像你爸爸那么蠢”
[26:13] No, you’re not. 不,你不是。
[26:15] Hey, Suki. 嘿,苏琪。
[26:16] No hard feelings, huh? 没有恶意吧?
[26:18] You have no idea what you’re getting into. 你不知道你要面对的是什么。
[26:20] Whoa. 哇。
[26:21] – Are you out of your mind? – What? -你疯了吗?——什么?
[26:23] Clay Calloway? I’m, like, his biggest fan, and I can tell you, the guy is a recluse. 泥不是?我是他的超级粉丝,而且我可以告诉你,这家伙是个隐士。
[26:27] Seriously, after his wife died, no one’s seen him in over 15 years. 说真的,他妻子死后,已经15年没人见过他了。
[26:31] Ah. That’s not good. 啊。那不是很好。
[26:33] No, it’s not. 不,它不是。
[26:35] Uh… Miss Crawly, I need you to help me find Clay Calloway. 嗯…克劳利小姐,我需要你帮我找到克莱·卡洛维。
[26:39] An address, a phone number, anything. 地址,电话号码,什么都行。
[26:41] – But we’ve got to find that guy. – Yes, sir. -但我们得找到那个人。——是的,先生。
[26:43] ♪ Think about it… ♪ ♬考虑一下……♪
[26:45] Good morning! 早上好!
[26:46] I’m Linda Le Bon, and have I got some hot news for you. 我是琳达·勒邦,我有一些热点新闻要告诉你。
[26:49] ♪ Down in the heart or hidden… ♪ ♪藏在心里还是隐藏…♪
[26:51] Infamous billionaire Jimmy Crystal has hired – an unknown theater producer… – What? 臭名昭著的亿万富翁吉米·克里斯托雇佣了一位不知名的戏剧制作人……——什么?
[26:55] …by the name of Buster Moon. ...他的名字叫Buster Moon
[26:58] ♪ Look inside your heart and I’ll look inside mine ♪ ♬看看你的内心,我也会看看我的内心
[27:03] ♪ Things look so bad everywhere ♪ ♪事情看起来到处都很糟糕
[27:06] ♪ Everywhere ♪ 到处♪♪
[27:07] ♪ In this whole world, what is fair? ♪ ♪这整个世界,什么是公平?♪
[27:12] ♪ We walk the line and try to see ♪ ♪我们沿着那条线走,试着去看♪
[27:15] ♪ Try to see ♪ ♪尝试去看♪
[27:17] ♪ Falling behind in what could be ♪ ♪。落后在什么可以被♪
[27:20] ♪ Oh, oh, bring me a higher love ♪ ♪哦,哦,给我更高的爱
[27:25] ♪ Bring me a higher love, oh ♪ 给我更高的爱,哦
[27:30] ♪ Bring me a higher love ♪ ♪给我更高的爱
[27:34] ♪ Where’s that higher love I keep thinking of? ♪ ♪我一直思念的更高的爱在哪里?♪
[27:40] ♪ That love, that love ♪ ♪那爱,那爱
[27:41] ♪ Bring me higher love ♪ ♪给我更高的爱
[27:43] ♪ Love, that love, that love… ♪ ♪爱,那爱,那爱……♪
[27:46] Okay, so this guy is coming in from that side, and it’s, like, cuckoo crazy, and then I think we should have, like, this cool alien tango scene. 好了,这个家伙从那边过来了,就像疯了一样,然后我觉得我们应该有一个很酷的外星人探戈场景。
[27:55] “Alien tango scene.” “外星探戈的场景。”
[27:59] Oh. I love it. 哦。我爱它。
[28:00] Wait. I’ve got a better idea. 等等。我有个更好的主意。
[28:02] What if it was, like, a big underwater scene instead? 如果是一个巨大的水下场景呢?
[28:06] – Underwater? – Yeah, yeah. ——水下?-是的,是的。
[28:08] I’m sure of this. Write it down. 我确信这一点。把它写下来。
[28:10] – Mm, okay. – Wait, wait. 好。——等等
[28:11] Stop your clicky-clacky. I have a better idea. 停止你的clicky-clacky。我有个更好的主意。
[28:13] Uh, you can’t keep changing your mind. 你不能一直改变主意。
[28:15] Why? 为什么?
[28:17] Why? Because in exactly 20 minutes, the stage crew are coming here to start work on our show, and we need to lock this stuff down. 为什么?因为20分钟后,舞台工作人员就要来这里开始我们的节目了,我们得把这东西锁起来。
[28:24] Oh, my gosh, they’re early. 天啊,他们来早了。
[28:26] Ooh, and I want to have, like, this beautiful love scene… Miss Crawly, anything on Calloway? 哦,我还想要一个美丽的爱情场景……卡劳利小姐,有卡洛维的消息吗?
[28:31] – Hmm, not a thing. – Oh, geez. -嗯,没什么。——哦,天哪。
[28:36] Ah, Mr. Moon. 啊,Moon先生。
[28:37] We’re your production team, and we’re here to start… Yes, yes, yes. Uh, you’re here to work on the show. 我们是你的制作团队,我们来这里是为了…是的,是的,是的。你是来做节目的。
[28:42] And I would gladly invite you all in right now, but… We should totally do, like, a battle scene! 我很乐意现在就邀请你们进来,但是…我们应该拍一个战斗场景!
[28:47] Gunter, no, not now. 冈特,不,现在不行。
[28:49] I just need a little more time to, you know, hammer out a few minor, little details, so would it be okay if you all could come back in, like, I don’t know, an hour? Or maybe four? 我还需要一点时间,你知道,敲定一些小细节,所以你们能不能过一个小时再来?还是4个?
[28:58] And I really appreciate your patience. 我真的很感谢你的耐心。
[29:00] Thank you so much. 非常感谢。
[29:01] Hmm. Okay. 嗯。好吧。
[29:03] Okay. That was not a great start. 好吧。这不是一个好的开始。
[29:06] – Oh, look, it’s a gift from Mr. Crystal. – Huh. -看,这是克里斯托先生送的礼物。——嗯。
[29:09] It-it says, um, “Don’t screw up, Moon, or else.” 上面写着”别搞砸了,莫恩,否则”
[29:14] Ooh, I’ve got a better idea. 我有个更好的主意。
[29:16] ♪ What about the mambo? ♪ ♬曼波舞怎么样?♪
[29:18] ♪ And everyone’s in space suits ♪ 每个人都穿着太空服
[29:20] ♪ A great idea, I think so. ♪ ♬这是个好主意。♪
[29:26] Good morning. 早上好。
[29:28] May I have everyone’s attention, please? 请大家听我说?
[29:31] Thank you. Yes. 谢谢你!是的。
[29:33] Okay, um, on behalf of myself and the cast, I just want to say that to be given this incredible opportunity to work with you all here at the Crystal Tower Theater, well, it’s an honor for all of us. 好吧,代表我自己和全体演员,我只想说,能有这个难得的机会在水晶塔剧院与大家合作,对我们所有人来说都是一种荣耀。
[29:44] And I believe that, together, we can make a show that’ll take the audience out of this world. 我相信,只要我们一起努力,我们就能制作出一部让观众惊艳的电视剧。
[29:51] And a big thanks to Steve over here for staying up all night to make this model. 非常感谢史蒂夫整晚熬夜做了这个模型。
[29:55] Great work, Steve. 干得好,史蒂夫。
[29:56] And here she is, folks. 朋友们,她来了。
[29:58] The star of our show, Rosita. 我们节目的明星,罗西塔。
[30:01] That’s you, baby! 宝贝,那就是你!
[30:03] The lead role? 领导角色?
[30:05] Trust me, you are perfect for it. 相信我,你是最合适的人选。
[30:09] Wait till my kids hear about this. 等着我的孩子们知道吧。
[30:11] And so the story goes like this. 故事是这样的。
[30:13] Rosita plays an astronaut searching for a missing space explorer. 罗西塔扮演一名寻找失踪的太空探索者的宇航员。
[30:17] Together, with their trusty robot… – That’s me. – Mm-hmm, yes. 和他们可靠的机器人在一起…-就是我-嗯,是的。
[30:21] They follow the trail across four planets. 他们沿着这条路线穿越四个星球。
[30:23] There’s a planet of war, a planet of love, a one of despair and one of joy. 一个充满战争的星球,一个充满爱的星球,一个充满绝望的星球,一个充满欢乐的星球。
[30:28] And each planet will have its own spectacular musical number performed by one of our terrific cast. 每个星球都有自己精彩的音乐剧由我们出色的演员表演。
[30:34] A-And how does it end? Do I find the explorer? 那它是怎么结束的?我找到探索者了吗?
[30:36] Oh, we have no clue what we’re going to do at the end. 哦,我们不知道最后要做什么。
[30:39] Gunter, no, no, no. Whoa, whoa, whoa. 甘特,不,不,不。哇,哇,哇。
[30:40] We do have great ideas for the ending. 我们对结尾有很好的想法。
[30:43] We just… All right. 我们只是…好吧。
[30:44] We’ve only got three weeks to make this reality, folks. 伙计们,我们只有三周的时间来实现这一切。
[30:47] Let’s get to work. 让我们开始工作吧。
[30:48] Johnny, you are gonna play an alien warrior in a fantastic battle scene. 强尼,你要在一场精彩的战斗中扮演一个外星战士。
[30:53] – Yes! – Come with me. ——是的!-跟我来。
[31:02] Johnny, I want you to meet your fellow dancers. 强尼,我想让你见见你的舞伴。
[31:04] – Hello, lads. – Hey, how you doing? ——你好,小伙子。-嘿,你好吗?
[31:06] Uh, wait. You said mine was a battle scene. 嗯,等。你说我拍的是战斗场面。
[31:08] Well, it is, but Gunter saw it as more of a… a dance battle. 是的,但冈特认为这更像是一场舞蹈大战。
[31:12] – Yeah! – Okay… Johnny, don’t worry. You’re gonna be working with the number one choreographer in Redshore City. ——是的!-好吧…约翰,别担心。你将和红岸城的第一编舞一起工作。
[31:18] “Klaus Kickenklober.”
[31:21] Yep. Klaus will turn you into a pro in no time. 是的。克劳斯很快就会把你变成职业杀手。
[31:23] – Okay. – Uh… Mr. Moon? ——好的。——嗯…Moon先生?
[31:26] Meena, you okay? Meena 你还好吗?
[31:28] Gunter said I’m in a romantic scene and, uh, uh… I have to kiss someone. 甘特说我在一个浪漫的场景,呃,呃…我得亲一个人。
[31:34] Yeah. It’s gonna be an amazing, beautiful, romantic scene. 是的。那一定会是一场精彩,美丽,浪漫的戏。
[31:37] Mr. Moon, I’ve never even had a boyfriend or any of that stuff. Moon先生,我从没交过男朋友什么的。
[31:41] Ah, don’t you worry. 啊,别担心。
[31:42] I’m gonna cast a great partner for you. 我会给你找个好搭档。
[31:45] – Promise? – Promise. ——你保证?-我保证。
[31:46] Mr. Moon, we’re ready to start building the rest of the sets and… Okay, okay, okay, listen. Moon先生,我们已经准备好开始建造其他的布景了…好了,好了,听着。
[31:51] I don’t exactly know what they are yet, so could you give me one more night to figure this out? 我还不知道具体是什么,所以你能再给我一晚时间想清楚吗?
[31:56] Hey, this guy doesn’t have it figured out, so we can’t start work right now. 这家伙还没想清楚,所以我们现在不能开始工作。
[32:01] Mason?
[32:02] – Did everybody hear that? – Hey, don’t… He does not have the show figured out. -大家都听到了吗?——嘿,不…他还没搞清楚这出戏。
[32:05] I’m looking into his eyes, – and all I see is fear. – Uh-uh. Mm-mm. 我看着他的眼睛,我看到的是恐惧。——嗯。
[32:09] Hey, hey, hey, listen, listen… – And a little bit of shame. – Yeah, yeah. 嘿,嘿,嘿,听着……-还有一点羞愧。-是的,是的。
[32:11] Look, I-I think everyone heard you, Mason. 我想大家都听到了,梅森。
[32:13] Thank you so much. 非常感谢。
[32:14] Gunter… we have work to do. 甘特……我们有工作要做。
[32:16] And then I’m thinking, Ash, you know, she can, like, totally have a duet with Clay Calloway, ’cause, like, she’s a star that is, like, guiding them all the way back home again. 然后我就想,阿什,她完全可以和克莱·卡洛维来一场二重唱,因为,她是一个明星,可以引导他们再次回家。
[32:27] Yes, Gunter. That’s perfect for Ash. 是的,冈特。这对阿什来说太完美了。
[32:31] Mommy! 妈妈!
[32:33] Oh, my darlings, you’re here. 亲爱的,你们来了。
[32:35] Yeah, Johnny! 是的,约翰!
[32:36] Oh. 哦。
[32:38] My gosh, I wasn’t expecting you till the morning. 天啊,我以为你明早才会来。
[32:40] I know, but they couldn’t wait to see you. 我知道,但他们等不及要见你了。
[32:43] The star of the show, huh? 是节目的明星吧?
[32:45] Can you believe it? 你能相信吗?
[32:46] It’s literally my dream come true. 我的梦想真的实现了。
[32:48] – I know. Mwah. – Ew. ——我知道。Mwah。
[32:50] I am so proud of you, honey. 我真为你骄傲,亲爱的。
[32:53] Uh… help. 嗯…救命
[32:55] Mr. Moon, I found him. Moon先生,我找到他了。
[32:57] – Clay Calloway? – Yeah. I found his home address. ——Clay Calloway?-是的。我找到了他的家庭住址。
[33:00] No way. 不可能。
[33:02] Yes way. 是的方式。
[33:03] Miss Crawly, I’m gonna need you to go visit him first thing tomorrow. 克劳利小姐,我需要你明天一早去看他。
[33:06] – Oh, yes, sir. – You’ll need to rent a car and take him a letter and, uh, maybe that fruit basket. -是的,先生-你需要租一辆车,给他送封信,也许还有那个水果篮
[33:11] Yes, the fruit basket. 是的,水果篮。
[33:12] – You got that? – Got it. -你明白了吗?——明白了。
[33:14] And one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. 一,二,三,四,五,六,七,八。
[33:19] We’re dancing. We’re dancing. 我们跳舞。我们跳舞。
[33:21] We’re holding. We’re holding. 我们在坚持,我们在坚持。
[33:23] Stay en pointe. 脚尖站立。
[33:24] Shuffle and hold. 洗牌并保持。
[33:26] I said hold, Johnny. He’s not holding. 我说等一下,强尼。他没有等
[33:29] – And one, two, three, four… – All right, I’m… I am trying. -一、二、三、四……-好吧,…我尝试。
[33:31] Let’s not forget, this is Redshore City, not your little local theater. 别忘了,这里是红岸城,不是你当地的小剧院。
[33:37] And five, six, seven, eight. 五,六,七,八。
[33:39] Ryan, that was excellent. 莱恩,你说得太棒了。
[33:41] Johnny, you are doing it wrong. 强尼,你做错了。
[33:43] That was awful. 这是可怕的。
[33:44] Come on, Johnny. You can do better. 来吧,约翰尼。你可以做得更好。
[33:46] – He’s freaking me out. – Johnny. -他吓到我了。——约翰尼。
[33:47] – I’m trying. – Thrust. ——我在。——推力。
[33:50] And thrust, and thrust. 用力,用力。
[33:51] You’re not thrusting, Johnny. 你没有插,强尼。
[33:52] – Come on. Thrust. – Thrust, and thrust. – – – – – -来吧。推力。-用力,用力。
[33:54] Still not thrusting. Can you thrust, please? 仍然没有抽插。请推一下好吗?
[33:56] Five, six, seven, and tippy-toes, tippy-toes. 五,六,七,踮起脚,踮起脚。
[34:00] I don’t see your tippy-toes. 我没看到你的脚尖。
[34:02] Oh, come on, he’s having a laugh. 哦,得了吧,他在开玩笑呢。
[34:04] – Tippy-toes. Come on, let’s go. – Seven, and… That is rubbish, terribly poor, really bad. —— 歪脚趾。来吧,我们走。七,…这是垃圾,非常糟糕,非常糟糕。
[34:11] That bloke absolutely hates me. 那家伙恨死我了。
[34:14] Hang in there, Johnny. 坚持住,约翰尼。
[34:16] The first week’s always tough. 第一周总是很艰难。
[34:17] Yeah. You’re right. You’re right. 是的。你是对的。你是对的。
[34:19] Meena, come and meet your partner. 米娜,过来见见你的搭档。
[34:21] Oh, my gosh, he’s here? 天啊,他来了?
[34:22] Yep. He’s called Darius. 是的。他叫大流士。
[34:24] Won a ton of awards. 赢得了很多奖项。
[34:25] And I think you guys are gonna have great chemistry. 我觉得你们会有很好的化学反应。
[34:28] ♪ If I was your boyfriend ♪ ♪如果我是你的男朋友
[34:30] ♪ I’d never let you go ♪ ♪我永远不会让你走
[34:32] ♪ Keep you on my arm, girl ♪ ♪把你搂在我怀里,姑娘
[34:35] ♪ You’d never be alone ♪ ♪你永远不会孤单
[34:37] ♪ I can be a gentleman ♪ ♪。我可以做一个绅士
[34:40] ♪ Anything you want ♪ ♪任何你想要的♪
[34:42] – Wow. – ♪ If I… ♪ ——哇。-♬如果我…♪
[34:43] That’s really great, Darius. 太棒了,达利斯。
[34:45] Uh, yeah, it’s a scene from the last show I was in. 是啊,这是我上一部戏的场景。
[34:47] I’m sure you heard of it… Hope Against Hope. 我相信你听说过……抱一线希望。
[34:50] Gosh, I won every award in town. 天啊,我赢得了城里所有的奖项。
[34:53] Uh, the Golden Piccolo for Best Crying. 最佳哭泣金短笛奖。
[34:55] Uh, the Archer Newman Award for Outstanding Hair. 阿彻·纽曼杰出发型奖。
[34:58] Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. 哦,是的。是的,是的,是的。
[34:59] Anyway, my costar, she was just like you, Gina. 总之,我的搭档,她和你一样,吉娜。
[35:02] – She was, uh… – Uh, it’s Meena. -她是…-我是米娜。
[35:04] Excuse me? 原谅我吗?
[35:05] M-My name, it’s Meena, not Gina. 我叫米娜,不是吉娜。
[35:08] Yeah, okay. 是的,好的。
[35:10] In the future, if you could not interrupt me, that would be way better. 以后,如果你不能打扰我,那就更好了。
[35:14] Okay, okay. Let’s rehearse. 好吧,好吧。让我们排练。
[35:18] ♪ Don’t wanna close my eyes ♪ ♪不想再闭上眼睛
[35:21] ♪ Don’t wanna fall asleep ♪ ♪不想入睡♪
[35:23] – ♪ ‘Cause I’d miss you, babe ♪ – Uh, uh, uh… – ♪ And I ♪ – Oh. -因为我会想你,宝贝-呃,呃,呃…♪。-我也♪。
[35:27] ♪ Don’t wanna miss a thing… ♪ 什么都不想错过……♪
[35:29] No, no, no, no, no, uh… This song is not helping her at all. 不,不,不,不…这首歌对她一点帮助都没有
[35:33] ♪ When I saw you in that dress ♪ ♪。当我看见你穿着那条裙子。♪
[35:36] ♪ Looking so beautiful ♪ ♪看起来真美
[35:39] ♪ I don’t deserve this ♪ ♪♪我不值得你这么做
[35:42] ♪ Darling, you look ♪ ♪亲爱的,你看起来♪
[35:45] ♪ Perfect tonight. ♪ ♪今晚完美。♪
[35:48] Oh, boy. 哦,男孩。
[35:49] So, where’s Calloway? 所以,卡罗威在哪儿?
[35:51] Uh, he’ll be here very soon. 他马上就到。
[35:53] – Mm, is that so? – It is indeed so. -是吗?的确如此。
[35:56] In fact, my trusty assistant Miss Crawly is on her way to meet him right now. 事实上,我的得力助手克劳利小姐正在去见他的路上。
[36:04] – ♪ Wake up ♪ – ♪ Wake up ♪ -♬醒来♬醒来♬
[36:06] – ♪ Grab a brush and put a little makeup ♪ – ♪ Makeup ♪ ♪♪拿起画笔,抹上一点化妆品♪♪
[36:08] – ♪ Hide your scars to fade away the shake-up ♪ – ♪ Doo-doo ♪ ♪♪藏起你的伤疤,褪去你的震撼斗斗♪
[36:10] – ♪ Why’d you leave the keys upon the table? ♪ – ♪ The table ♪ 为什么你把钥匙留在桌子上?♪。♪表格♪
[36:12] – ♪ Here you go, create another fable ♪ – ♪ You wanted to ♪ -♬给你,再创造一个传说
[36:14] ♪ Grab a brush and put a little makeup… ♪ ♬拿起化妆刷,化点妆……♪
[36:16] Your destination is on the right. 你的目的地在右边。
[36:17] On the right. Okay. 在右边。好吧。
[36:59] Oh. 哦。
[37:14] Oh. 哦。
[37:25] Mr. Calloway? 卡罗威先生?
[37:27] Hello? 喂?
[37:28] Is anybody home? 有人在家吗?
[37:40] Ooh. 哦。
[38:02] Okay, I got you. 好的,我抓住你了。
[38:20] Clay Callowa…
[38:28] Oopsie-daisy。 Oopsie-daisy.
[38:29] Hello. 你好。
[38:31] I can’t take your call right now, but please leave me a message after the beep. 我现在不能接您的电话,请在哔声后留言。
[38:38] Miss Crawly, it’s me, Mr. Moon. 卡劳利小姐,是我,Moon先生。
[38:40] I haven’t heard from you in a while. 有段时间没你的消息了。
[38:42] I’m starting to worry here. 我开始担心了。
[38:43] Moon!
[38:45] Mr. Crystal. Crystal先生
[38:46] Your set designs are a disgrace. 你的布景设计真丢人。
[38:49] What? 什么?
[38:52] I’m just messing with you. 我只是在逗你玩。
[38:54] Where’s your sense of humor, huh? 你的幽默感呢?
[38:58] Anyway, this is my daughter Porsha. 总之,这是我女儿波西娅。
[39:00] Hey. 嘿。
[39:01] Nice to meet you, Porsha. 很高兴见到你,波西娅。
[39:03] She wants to meet Calloway. Big fan, aren’t you, baby? 她想见卡洛维。你是我的超级粉丝,对吧,宝贝?
[39:05] Oh, my gosh, I’m, like, so into vintage right now. 天啊,我现在超喜欢复古的。
[39:08] So, where is he? 那么,他在哪里?
[39:09] Uh, well… I-I’m not expecting Clay on set just yet. 嗯,嗯…我还没指望克莱会来片场。
[39:14] – I mean… – Wait. ——我的意思是……——等
[39:15] Is this, like, a sky-fi show? 这是空中特技表演吗?
[39:17] Uh, sci-fi? Yes. Yes, it is. 呃,科幻小说吗?是的。是的,它是。
[39:19] Oh, my gosh, I love sky-fi. 我的天,我超爱高空跳伞。
[39:22] Mr. Moon! Moon先生!
[39:23] – We’re ready on the tower. – Oh. -我们已经准备好了。——哦。
[39:25] Thank you, Sasha. We, uh… We’re gonna rehearse, Mr. Crystal, so… Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You go and do your rehearsing thing. 谢谢你,萨沙。…我们要排练了,克里斯托先生,所以…是的,是的,是的,是的。你去排练吧。
[39:31] – Go, go, go, go. – Playback. -快,快,快。——回放
[39:35] Okay. 好吧。
[39:37] All set. 所有的设置。
[39:38] Just remember to release the safety catch before you jump, okay? 记住跳之前要松开安全带,好吗?
[39:41] Okay, yeah. 好吧,是的。
[39:43] Is Mommy gonna jump off that? 妈妈要跳下去吗?
[39:45] She sure is. 她肯定是。
[39:46] Wow! 哇!
[39:48] ♪ If you want it ♪ ♪如果你想要♪
[39:50] ♪ Take it ♪ ♬拿去吧
[39:53] ♪ I should’ve said it before ♪ ♬我早该说的
[39:56] ♪ Tried to hide it ♪ ♪♪试图隐藏
[39:58] ♪ Fake it ♪ ♪假装♪
[40:00] ♪ I can’t pretend anymore… ♪ ♪我不能再假装了…♪
[40:08] Uh… Oh, my gosh. 嗯…哦,我的天啊。
[40:12] Gunter.
[40:13] Mr. Moon, I think Rosita’s having, like, a major freak-out up here. Moon先生,我觉得Rosita在这里,有点失控了。
[40:19] Oh, no. 哦,不。
[40:20] Hey, Moon, you really think the mommy pig’s gonna pull this off? Moon,你真觉得猪妈妈能成功吗?
[40:23] Mommy pig? 猪妈妈?
[40:24] Absolutely, sir. 当然,先生。
[40:26] Believe me, there’s nothing Rosita can’t do. 相信我,没有罗西塔做不到的事。
[40:29] – I can’t do this. – Why didn’t you tell me – you were afraid of heights? – I wasn’t. -我做不到。-你为什么不告诉我-你恐高?-我没有。
[40:32] I-I mean, I’ve never been afraid in my whole life before, but I… suddenly, I just… I don’t know what happened to me. 我是说,我这辈子从没害怕过,但我…突然,我只是……我不知道我怎么了。
[40:39] – Did my kids see that? – Hey, you guys. -我的孩子看到了吗?-嘿,伙计们。
[40:41] What’s going on up here? 这里发生了什么?
[40:43] Who is that? 那是谁?
[40:44] Ooh. Can I try? 哦。我能试一试吗?
[40:46] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不,不,不。
[40:47] I-I can’t let you jump off here. 我不能让你在这里下车。
[40:49] Daddy, he won’t let me jump! 爸爸,他不让我跳!
[40:51] Moon, come on. Let her do the thing. Moon,来吧。让她做这件事。
[40:54] – Yay! – Porsha, wait! ——耶!——Porsha,等等!
[40:55] Whoa, hey. Uh, just a minute. 哇,你好啊。稍等一下。
[41:02] I love it! 我爱它!
[41:04] Whee! It’s easy! 哟!很容易!
[41:06] All right, let’s get you down, Rosita. 好了,我扶你下去,罗西塔。
[41:08] Oh, my gosh, you guys. 我的天啊,你们。
[41:10] This is exactly like the dream I had last night. 这和我昨晚做的梦一模一样。
[41:13] Seriously, you-you were all there. 说真的,你们当时都在场。
[41:16] And you and you and that funny-looking guy over there. 还有你,还有你,还有那边那个长相滑稽的家伙。
[41:19] – Um… – All of you. ——嗯…-你们所有人。
[41:20] And you asked me to sing for you. 你让我为你唱歌。
[41:23] I… I did? …是吗?
[41:26] Yeah. And so, I was like… ♪ This girl is on fire ♪ 是的。所以我就…♬这女孩着火了
[41:34] ♪ This girl is on fire ♪ ♬这女孩着火了
[41:39] ♪ She’s walking on fire ♪ ♬她在火上行走
[41:44] ♪ This girl is on fire. ♪ ♬这女孩火了。♪
[41:51] Well, that’s a lovely dream you had there, Porsha. 你做了个好梦啊,波西娅。
[41:54] Um, okay, everybody, back to first positions, please. 好了,各位,请回到初始位置。
[41:57] Here, Rosita. 在这里,罗西塔。
[41:58] You want to try with the helmet this time? 这次你想试试头盔吗?
[42:00] Oh, but now I know what the dream meant. 但现在我知道那个梦是什么意思了。
[42:02] Yeah. She’s afraid. 是的。她的害怕。
[42:05] She’ll never be able to play the part. 她永远也演不了那个角色。
[42:07] But here I am, and I’m young, and I’m not afraid at all. 但我在这里,我还年轻,我一点也不害怕。
[42:11] I-I can’t just give you Rosita’s part. I mean… Moon, walk with me. 我不能把罗西塔的角色给你。我的意思是……Moon,和我一起走。
[42:16] What’s wrong with you, huh? 你怎么了?
[42:18] What, you got a kink in your think? 怎么,你脑子短路了吗?
[42:20] It’s just that I wrote this part for Rosita and… Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let me tell you something, Moon. 只是这部分我是为罗西塔写的是的,是的,是的。让我告诉你,Moon。
[42:24] What you got here is an opportunity to make me happy. 你现在得到的是一个让我开心的机会。
[42:27] And when an opportunity like that comes along, you’d better grab it! 当这样的机会来临时,你最好抓住它!
[42:31] You get me? 懂?
[42:33] – Uh… – What? ——嗯…——什么?
[42:35] You don’t think my daughter’s good enough for your show? 你觉得我女儿配不上你的节目吗?
[42:37] No, Mr. Crystal. Well, I-I think she’s wonderful. 不,Crystal先生。我觉得她很棒。
[42:40] Oh, good. So you’ll figure it out. 哦,很好。你会明白的。
[42:41] I’ll… Yes, I will. 我会……是的,我会的。
[42:43] Daddy, I’m hungry for French toast. 爸爸,我想吃法式吐司。
[42:45] Jerry! 杰里!
[42:47] – Yes, sir. – Get her some French toast. -好的,先生-给她拿点法式吐司
[42:49] And, by the way, I like the set. 顺便说一句,我喜欢这布景。
[42:50] That whole “rings moving around” thing. 那个”环在动”的东西。
[42:52] Creative, quirky. I like it. 创造性的、古怪的。我喜欢它。
[42:54] Bye, Daddy. 再见,爸爸。
[42:55] Mm-kay. Let’s have Porsha measured for a costume right away, please. Mm-kay。请马上给波西娅量一套戏服。
[42:58] Yes, right away, people. 是的,马上,各位。
[43:00] Would you just get the French toast, Jerry? 你能去拿法式吐司吗,杰瑞?
[43:01] I’m getting the French toast, Suki. 我要吃法式吐司,苏琪。
[43:03] You okay? 你没事吧?
[43:05] A little shaky, but I’m okay. 有点发抖,但我没事。
[43:07] Yeah. You know, uh… Look, maybe this is for the best, huh? 是的。你知道,呃…听着,也许这样是最好的,对吧?
[43:11] I mean, you really were scared up there. 我是说,你在上面真的很害怕。
[43:13] Right. 没错。
[43:15] I’ll write you another part, Rosita. 我会给你另一部分,罗西塔。
[43:16] A really… a really, really great part. ……一个非常非常棒的角色。
[43:19] – You all right? – Oh, I’m fine. -你没事吧?-我很好。
[43:21] – Really? – Yes. You’re all very sweet, but like Mr. Moon says, this is probably for the best. ——真的吗?——是的。你们都很贴心,但就像Moon先生说的,这样也许是最好的。
[43:26] – Seriously? – Seriously. ——真的?——真的
[43:28] I am completely fine with this. 我完全没有意见。
[43:37] Hey, honey. 嗨,蜂蜜。
[43:38] Are you… you-you’re sure you’re not, you know, upset? …你确定你没有生气吗?
[43:41] No, I-I’m good. 不,我很好。
[43:43] Um, can I please just have the bathroom to myself – for five minutes? – You got it. 能不能让我一个人去洗手间,就五分钟?-没问题。
[43:48] Okay, kids, go get your jammies on! 好了,孩子们,把睡衣穿上!
[43:53] Thank you for choosing to drive with Royalty. 谢谢你选择和皇室一起开车。
[43:57] All right. Bye-bye. 好吧。再见。
[44:01] ♪ Yo, yo, yo, they wanna know ♪ ♪♪呦呦呦他们想知道♪♪
[44:04] ♪ Who’s that girl? ♪ ♬那个女孩是谁?♪
[44:06] ♪ Uh, yo, yo, come on, come on… ♪ ♬呃,呦,呦,来吧,来吧……♪
[44:10] Oh, hello, young sir. 你好,年轻的先生。
[44:11] Um, oh, yes, you’ll… you’ll be pleased to hear I did bring it back with a full tank. 哦,是的,…你会很高兴听到我带了满满一箱回来。
[44:22] And one, two, three, four, five, six, seven. 一,二,三,四,五,六,七。
[44:27] And one, two, three, four, five, six, seven. 一,二,三,四,五,六,七。
[44:32] And one, two, three, four, five, six, seven. And… Sorry I’m late, Mr. Kickenklober. 一,二,三,四,五,六,七。…抱歉我迟到了,基肯克洛伯先生。
[44:39] I was practicing all morning. I just lost track of time. 我整个上午都在练习。我只是忘了时间。
[44:42] Oh, I thought maybe you had been involved in a terrible accident and we’d never have to see you again, but never mind. 哦,我还以为你出了一场可怕的事故,我们就再也不用见到你了,不过没关系。
[44:47] Seriously? 真的吗?
[44:49] Why do you have to be so mean all the time? 你为什么总是这么刻薄?
[44:51] ‘Cause only when we suffer… …can we be great. 因为只有当我们受苦时,我们才能变得伟大。
[44:55] Places, everyone! 各就各位!
[44:57] Ryan, you’ll be playing his opponent in the climax of the scene. 瑞恩,你将在高潮部分扮演他的对手。
[45:01] Now… let’s see if little Johnny has learned the steps. 现在让我们看看小约翰尼是否学会了这些舞步。
[45:22] Whoa. S-Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry. 哇。对不起,对不起,对不起。
[45:24] – Ow! – Wrong. ——噢!——错了
[45:25] Sorry. 对不起。
[45:26] Again! 再来!
[45:30] Higher. 更高。
[45:32] So bad. 太糟了。
[45:33] Again! 再来!
[45:36] No! 不!
[45:38] Again! 再来!
[45:39] Come on. 来吧。
[45:42] Yuck! Again! 讨厌的东西!再来!
[45:44] – Whoa. – Come on! ——哇。——加油!
[46:01] Man. 男人。
[46:03] ♪ Hot tamale, hotter than a Somali, fur coat ♪ ♪热辣的玉米粉蒸肉,比索马里的皮草大衣还热
[46:06] ♪ Ferrari, hop out the stu’, jump in the coupe ♪ ♬法拉利,跳上斯图,跳上轿跑车
[46:09] ♪ Big Dipper on top of the roof ♪ ♬屋顶上的北斗七星
[46:10] ♪ Flexing on… as hard as I can ♪ ♪我已经尽力了♪
[46:12] ♪ Eating halal, driving the Lam’ ♪ ♬吃清真食物,开车兜风
[46:14] ♪ Told that… I’m sorry, though ♪ ♪告知……不过对不起♬
[46:15] ♪ ‘Bout my coins like Mario, yeah, they call me Cardi B ♪ ♬关于我的硬币,就像马里奥,是的,他们叫我卡迪B
[46:18] ♪ I run this… like cardio, whoo ♪ ♬我像有氧运动一样跑,呜呜♬
[46:25] ♪ I said I like it like, whoo ♪ ♪我说我喜欢就喜欢,噢噢
[46:31] ♪ I said I like it like, whoo ♪ ♪我说我喜欢就喜欢,噢噢
[46:44] ♪ I said I like it like ♪ ♪我说我喜欢就喜欢♪
[46:50] Thank you. 谢谢你!
[46:52] Thank you so much, everyone. 非常感谢大家。
[46:54] Wow, wow. You are an amazing crowd. 哇,哇。你们是一群了不起的人。
[46:57] Mate, you’re amazing. 伙计,你太棒了。
[46:59] Much appreciated. 非常感谢。
[47:01] – Thank you so much. – Uh… Uh, um… Thank you for coming. Thank you for coming. -非常感谢。——嗯…嗯,嗯…谢谢你的到来。谢谢你的到来。
[47:07] Okay. Thank you very much, little guy. 好吧。非常感谢你,小家伙。
[47:09] Wow, so kind. 哇,太好了。
[47:11] Listen, could I buy you a coffee or, uh, maybe something to eat? 听着,我能请你喝杯咖啡或者吃点东西吗?
[47:14] Whoa, that’s forward, ain’t it? 哇,这是向前的,不是吗?
[47:16] What? No, no, no. I didn’t mean… I just would love to talk to you about maybe… Hey! You got a license to perform here? 什么?不,不,不。我不是那个意思……我只是想和你谈谈…嘿!你有在这里表演的执照吗?
[47:23] Actually, I’d love a chat. Let’s go. 事实上,我想和你聊聊。我们走吧。
[47:28] Here you go. One volcano smoothie with extra chocolate lava. 给你。一杯加巧克力熔岩的火山冰沙。
[47:32] Shut up. 闭嘴。
[47:36] Here. 50 bucks. 给你。50块。
[47:39] Honestly, if you could just give me some dance lessons, you would literally be saving my life. 说实话,如果你能给我上几节舞蹈课,你就是在救我的命。
[47:44] Wait, if you’re in a real show, how come you don’t have a choreographer? 等等,如果你是在真人秀中,怎么没有编舞呢?
[47:48] I do, but it turns out he’s a massive weirdo. 是的,但事实证明他是个十足的怪胎。
[47:50] And how do I know that you’re not a weirdo? 我怎么知道你不是怪胎?
[47:54] Hmm? How do I know that you’re legit? 嗯?我怎么知道你是合法的?
[47:56] Well, just come with me to rehearsals. See for yourself. 跟我一起去排练吧。你自己看。
[47:58] Whoa, whoa, whoa. I’m not just gonna follow some guy I don’t know to rehearsals. 哇,哇,哇。我不会跟着一个不认识的人去排练的。
[48:02] Well, how else am I supposed to prove that I’m legit? 不然我要怎么证明我是合法的?
[48:07] ♪ And maybe I should stop and start confessing ♪ ♪也许我该停下来,开始忏悔♪
[48:11] ♪ Confessing, yeah ♪ ♪。忏悔,是的♪
[48:14] ♪ Oh, I’ve been shaking, I love it when you go crazy ♪ ♪哦,我一直在颤抖,我喜欢你发疯的样子
[48:16] ♪ You take all my inhibitions ♪ ♪你带走了我所有的禁忌
[48:18] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[48:19] ♪ Baby, there’s nothing holdin’ me back ♪ ♬宝贝,没有什么能阻止我
[48:22] ♪ You take me places that tear up my reputation ♪ ♪你带我到毁了我名声的地方
[48:25] ♪ Manipulate my decisions ♪ ♬操纵我的决定
[48:28] ♪ Baby, there’s nothing holdin’ me back ♪ ♬宝贝,没有什么能阻止我
[48:32] ♪ Oh-oh, oh-oh ♪ ♬噢噢,噢噢
[48:34] – ♪ Oh-oh ♪ – Yeah! Woo-hoo! ♪哦哦♪耶!啊!
[48:36] ♪ There’s nothing holdin’ me back… ♪ ♪没有什么能阻止我……♪
[48:41] I knew you were a weirdo. 我就知道你是个怪胎。
[48:43] ♪ There’s nothing holdin’ me back. ♪ ♪没有什么能阻止我。♪
[48:46] Whoa. 哇。
[48:47] – This is sick! – See? -这太变态了!——看到了吗?
[48:49] First positions, please. 请第一个位置。
[48:50] Whoa. Mate, look at that. Look at that. 哇。伙计,快看。看看这个。
[48:52] Hey. Who are you? 嘿。你是谁?
[48:53] Ah, it’s all right. She’s with me. 啊,没关系。她和我。
[48:55] Pleased to meet you. I’m Nooshy. 见到你很高兴。我Nooshy。
[48:56] I’m his dance coach. And I really love that hat. 我是他的舞蹈教练。我真的很喜欢那顶帽子。
[48:59] She’s right. Great hat. 她是对的。伟大的帽子。
[49:02] You think some riffraff street dancer can help you more than me? 你觉得一个街头混混比我更能帮到你吗?
[49:07] – Riffraff? – Okay, okay. Hang on. ——乌合之众?——好吧,好吧。坚持下去。
[49:08] She’s just gonna give me some extra lessons, that’s all. 她只是要给我补课,仅此而已。
[49:10] Oh, because I, Klaus Kickenklober, master choreographer, am not good enough for Johnny. 因为我,克劳斯·凯肯克洛伯,舞蹈指导大师,配不上强尼。
[49:17] – No, that’s not what I meant. – Yes, I’m irrelevant to him. -不,我不是这个意思-是的,我和他无关。
[49:20] I’m just a stupid, fat, old monkey. 我只是个又笨又胖的老猴子。
[49:22] – I don’t think that at all. – I do. -我一点也不这么认为。——我做的。
[49:24] Shh! Please. 嘘!请。
[49:26] She’s only trying to help me, that’s all. 她只是想帮我,仅此而已。
[49:27] Dude, anyway, I only need two days with him. 伙计,不管怎样,我只需要和他待两天。
[49:30] Two days? Ha! 两天?哈!
[49:32] 200 years, more like. 200年,更像是。
[49:33] Two days. He’ll be amazing. 两天。他会是惊人的。
[49:35] Oh, really? 哦,真的吗?
[49:36] Well, if he is, I will eat my hat. 好吧,如果他是,我就吃了我的帽子。
[49:41] Okay, everybody, from the top. 好了,各位,从头开始。
[49:44] Stand by, playback. 准备,回放。
[49:46] Lots of energy now, and… Wha…? 现在充满活力,而且……什么…?
[49:52] Miss Crawly? Crawly小姐?
[49:54] You can’t go back there, Mr. Moon. 你不能回去,Moon先生。
[49:56] – Never. Never. – What? What happened to you? ——从来没有。从来没有。——什么?你怎么了?
[49:58] That lion, you see, he’s crazy. Crazy! 那头狮子,你看,他疯了。疯了!
[50:01] Oh, he’s crazy. 哦,他疯了。
[50:04] Pew. Pew, pew.
[50:06] – Wow, she’s a mess. – Pew, pew! Pew… So, you’re not gonna go out there, are you? -哇,她真是一团糟。—— Pew, pew! Pew……所以,你不会出去的,是吗?
[50:09] Gonna have to. I mean… All set over here, Mr. Moon. 必须的,我的意思是… 这里都准备好了,穆恩先生。
[50:12] Okay. Playback! 好吧。回放!
[50:16] Stand by, Rosita. 待命,罗西塔。
[50:18] And… action! 和…行动!
[50:20] ♪ Ooh, look what you made me do ♪ ♬看看你让我做了什么
[50:23] ♪ Look what you made me do ♪ ♬看看你让我做了什么
[50:25] ♪ Look what you just made me do ♪ ♬看看你让我做了什么
[50:27] ♪ Look what you just made me ♪ ♬看看你把我变成什么了
[50:28] ♪ Ooh, look what you made me do ♪ ♬看看你让我做了什么
[50:31] – And cue Porsha. – ♪ Look what you made me do ♪ – Porsha出场了。-♬看看你让我做了什么
[50:33] ♪ Look what you just made me do ♪ ♬看看你让我做了什么
[50:35] ♪ Look what you just made me, ooh. ♪ ♬看看你给我做了什么。♪
[50:38] Take that, you nasty alien monster. 拿着,你这个讨厌的外星怪物。
[50:43] Did I do good? 我做得好吗?
[50:45] Yeah. 是的。
[50:46] That was so good. 太棒了。
[50:49] Yay! 耶!
[50:51] Did you hear that? 你听到了吗?
[50:52] He thinks I’m awesome. 他觉得我很棒。
[50:56] Okay, she cannot act. 好吧,她不会演戏。
[50:58] Shh. I know. I know. 嘘。我知道。我知道。
[50:59] But I got to keep Mr. Crystal happy. 但我得让克里斯托先生开心。
[51:01] Take that, you nasty alien monster. 拿着,你这个讨厌的外星怪物。
[51:04] Excuse me, but Mr. Crystal wants to see you. 抱歉,克里斯托先生要见你。
[51:06] Take that, you nasty alien monster. 拿着,你这个讨厌的外星怪物。
[51:08] Oh. Well, I could come by this afternoon. 哦。嗯,我可以今天下午过来。
[51:10] He means now. Right now. 他的意思是现在,现在。
[51:12] O… kay. 好
[51:16] You wanted to see me, sir? 你要见我,先生?
[51:18] Yes, I did. Yes, I did. 是的 是的
[51:20] – Come on in. – Whoa. -请进。——哇。
[51:22] This place is incredible. 这地方太不可思议了。
[51:24] Pretty great, huh? 很好,不是吗?
[51:26] So, how’s it going with Calloway? 你跟卡洛维怎么样了?
[51:28] Calloway?
[51:30] It’s, uh… it’s good. 很好
[51:31] – Yeah. Very good. – Right, right. -是的。很好。——正确的,正确的。
[51:34] Well, let me ask you something. 我来问你个问题。
[51:36] What did I do to make you disrespect me, huh? 我做了什么让你不尊重我了?
[51:38] What? 什么?
[51:39] Oh, what? You think I’m an idiot? 哦,什么?你觉得我是白痴?
[51:41] Some kind of bozo? 某个笨蛋?
[51:42] No. No, sir, not at all. 不。不,先生,一点也不。
[51:44] My team, they talked to Calloway’s lawyer, and they say he’s never heard of you or your show. 我的团队,他们和卡洛维的律师谈过了,他们说他从没听说过你和你的节目。
[51:52] Really? They said that? Uh… – You lied to me! – I-I didn’t mean to. 真的? 他们这么说的?-你骗我!-我不是故意的。
[51:56] Okay? Honestly, I really thought I could get him. 好吧?说实话,我真以为我能抓到他。
[51:59] No one makes me look like a fool! No one! 没人能让我看起来像个傻瓜!没有人!
[52:01] I-I wouldn’t dream of doing that to you. 我从没想过那样对你。
[52:03] I swear, if you didn’t have my kid in your show, you’d be out of that window by now! 我发誓,要不是我的孩子出现在你的节目里,你现在早就从窗户里出来了!
[52:07] Please, please, please. I-I’m so sorry. 请,请,请。我很抱歉。
[52:08] You’d better have Calloway by the end of next week, – or so help me! – I-I-I will. 你最好在下周末之前抓到卡洛威,否则我发誓!——我会的。
[52:12] I-I-I’ll get him. I won’t let you down, sir. 我去找他。我不会让您失望的,先生。
[52:15] Oh, I know you won’t let me down. 我知道你不会让我失望的。
[52:19] – Jerry, get in here! – Yes, sir. Right here, sir. -杰瑞,快进来!-是的,先生,就在这里,先生。
[52:21] – Clean this mess up, will you? – Yes, absolutely, I’d love to. -把这里收拾干净,好吗?-当然,我很乐意。
[52:25] Listen up. I got to go to Calloway’s, and I got to go ASAP. 听好了。我得去卡洛维家,我得尽快走。
[52:28] – Oh, no, please don’t go there. – D-Don’t worry. Don’t worry. -不,别这么说。——牛津不担心。别担心。
[52:30] I know you said he’s crazy, but I’ll be all right. 我知道你说他疯了,但我会没事的。
[52:32] – Oh, can I go with you, please? – Uh, I don’t know. -我能和你一起去吗?-我不知道
[52:34] Come on, you’re gonna need me. 来吧,你会需要我的。
[52:35] I know everything about this guy. 我知道这家伙的一切。
[52:37] – Uh… I think you’re right. – Yes! ——嗯…我想你是对的。——是的!
[52:40] Now, listen, Gunter, you’ve got to figure out the ending of this show on your own. 听着,冈特,你得自己想好这个节目的结局。
[52:43] – On my own? – Yes. -一个人?——是的。
[52:45] Miss Crawly, I need you to take charge while I’m away. 卡劳利小姐,我不在的时候你要负责。
[52:47] – Yes, sir. – Now, listen to me. -是,长官-现在听我说
[52:49] You got to bring your A game here, Miss Crawly. 你得好好表现,卡劳利小姐。
[52:50] I’m serious. You got to be tough. 我是认真的。你要坚强。
[52:52] – Yes, I got to be tough. – You got to be firm. -是的,我得强硬一点。-你要坚定。
[52:54] Oh, and I got to be firm. Yes. 对了,我得坚定一点。是的。
[52:55] And you cannot… I repeat, cannot… let production fall behind, not one little bit. 你不能……我再说一遍,……让生产落后,一点也不能
[52:59] Is that clear? 明白了吗?
[53:00] Yes, sir, Mr. Moon, sir. 是,先生,Moon先生,先生。
[53:09] Mason! 梅森!
[53:11] That volcano should’ve been finished yesterday! 那座火山昨天就该完工了!
[53:13] – W-We’re on it, Miss Crawly. – You better be! -我们正在查,卡劳利小姐-你最好是!
[53:15] Meena, Darius, take it from the top, and this time, put a little juice in it, will you? 米娜,达利斯,从上面拿下来,这次,放点果汁进去,好吗?
[53:21] I’m trying my best, Miss Crawly. 我尽力了,卡劳利小姐。
[53:23] A little juice? 一点果汁吗?
[53:25] Hey, everybody. 嘿,每一个人。
[53:30] You’re two hours late for rehearsal! 你彩排迟到了两个小时!
[53:32] Wait. Wait, where’s the koala? 等等,考拉在哪里?
[53:35] Who are you? 你是谁?
[53:36] I’m in charge! That’s who! 我负责!那是谁!
[53:38] Now, get your tail to wardrobe, sweetheart. 现在,把你的尾巴放到衣柜里,甜心。
[53:52] Oh, my gosh. 哦,我的天啊。
[53:54] There he is. 他就在这里。
[53:55] That’s him. 这是他。
[53:57] Holy moly, it really is. 天啊,真的是。
[54:00] He doesn’t look so scary. 他看起来没那么可怕。
[54:03] Mr. Calloway! 卡罗威先生!
[54:05] – Go away! – No, please. ——走开!——不,谢谢。
[54:08] We-we-we just want to talk to you for one minute. 我们只是想和你说几句话。
[54:10] That’s all. 这是所有。
[54:13] We are not leaving until you talk to us. 你不告诉我们,我们就不走。
[54:18] Fine. If you’re not coming over here, we’re coming over to you. 很好。如果你不过来,我们就过来找你。
[54:23] No! Stay off the fence! 不!离栅栏远点!
[54:24] Don’t listen to him. 别听他的。
[55:00] Stop, stop, stop! 停止,停止,停止!
[55:01] Porsha, you’re still messing it up. 波西娅,你还是搞砸了。
[55:03] It’s not my fault. 这不是我的错。
[55:05] He keeps missing the catch. 他总是错过机会。
[55:07] I think she’s trying to kill me. 我觉得她想杀了我。
[55:09] Reset. Let’s go again. 重新开始,再来一次。
[55:11] Meena! Darius!
[55:13] We’re coming to you next, and I better see some chemistry between you two. 我们接下来要谈的是你,我最好能看出你俩之间有些化学反应。
[55:17] Okay, let’s run these steps one more time. 好的,我们再来一次这些舞步。
[55:20] So, music starts, I step out, do my moves, fancy moves. 音乐响起,我走出去,做我的舞步,花哨的舞步。
[55:26] Step together, drop. 走到一起,放下
[55:27] Gazing at each other like we’re burning up with love… What are you doing with your face? 彼此凝视,就像我们因爱而燃烧…你的脸怎么了?
[55:36] Your face looks broken. 你的脸看起来很难看。
[55:38] What is that? 那是什么?
[55:39] Uh… I was falling in love? 嗯…我坠入爱河了?
[55:43] Yeah, Gina, listen. 是的,吉娜,听。
[55:45] I’m sorry, that-that’s not what falling in love with me looks like. 抱歉,爱上我可不是这个样子。
[55:49] I… I should know. …我应该知道。
[55:51] I see it day after day, week after week. 我日复一日,周复一周地看到它。
[55:53] Let’s run it again. 我们再来一遍
[55:55] From the top! And five, six, seven, eight. 从头开始!五,六,七,八。
[55:57] And one… 一…
[56:03] Would you like some ice cream, ma’am? 夫人,您要来点冰淇淋吗?
[56:06] Or should I say, Your Majesty? 或者我该说,陛下?
[56:11] Uh… I just… You look like a goddess, and, uh… and-and-and lucky for you, it’s “free ice cream for all goddesses” day. 嗯…我只是…你看起来像女神,还有…幸运的是,今天是”女神免费冰淇淋日”
[56:19] Aw. 哦。
[56:34] That’s cherry cheesecake, and I-I make it all myself. 那是樱桃芝士蛋糕,都是我自己做的。
[56:37] See, my truck’s right over there. 看,我的卡车就在那边。
[56:39] Come by anytime… Your Majesty. 随时来……陛下。
[56:45] Ooh, that… Are you okay? 那个……你还好吗?
[57:00] Buster?
[57:04] You okay? 你没事吧?
[57:07] Ash?
[57:09] Where are we? 我们在哪里?
[57:12] We’re in Clay’s house. 我们在克莱家。
[57:14] Oh, my gosh. 哦,我的天啊。
[57:15] – Have you talked to him yet? – Uh-huh. -你跟他谈过了吗?——嗯。
[57:17] – You have? – We were just discussing whether he’d consider being in our show. ——你有吗?-我们正在讨论他是否会考虑加入我们的节目。
[57:21] What did he say? 他说了什么?
[57:22] He said no. 他拒绝了。
[57:24] Not in a million years. 一百万年也不会。
[57:29] Please, Mr. Calloway. 请卡罗威先生。
[57:31] Look, you don’t… you don’t realize how much it would mean to have you in our show and… Will you stop your yakking? 看,…你不知道有你参加我们的节目对我们有多重要…你能不能别唠叨了?
[57:39] Here. 给
[57:41] Your friend left this on my property. 你朋友把这个落在我家了。
[57:50] And I want you gone in the morning. 我希望你明早就走。
[57:55] And that’s why they say, “Never meet your heroes.” 这就是为什么他们说,“永远不要见你的英雄。”
[57:59] Step, two, three, four. 步,二,三,四。
[58:02] One, two, three, four. 一,二,三,四。
[58:04] Yes! 是的!
[58:07] Whoa, mate. 哇,伙计
[58:08] You’re not ready to be busting out these moves. 你还没准备好做这些动作。
[58:10] – Sorry. – Look at you. ——对不起。-看看你。
[58:12] Klaus has thrown you in the deep end and drained out all of your confidence like… 克劳斯把你扔进了深渊榨干了你所有的自信就像…
[58:18] Don’t worry. 别担心。
[58:20] We’ll build up to it step-by-step. 我们将逐步建立它。
[58:22] Just forget what Klaus told you and go with the flow. 忘掉克劳斯跟你说的话,顺其自然吧。
[58:25] ♪ Hey, uh, uh ♪ ♬嘿,呃,呃♬
[58:26] ♪ I’d rather be nobody other than me ♪ ♪我只愿做我自己
[58:29] ♪ Mark my words, my talk ain’t cheap ♪ ♬记住我的话,我的话可不便宜
[58:31] ♪ Life’s a dream, but I’m not sleep ♪ ♪生活是一场梦,但我并未入睡
[58:34] ♪ I, I feel like a work of art ♪ ♪我,我觉得自己像一件艺术品
[58:36] ♪ I’m not easily forgot ♪ ♪。我不容易忘记
[58:38] ♪ Had to set myself apart ♪ ♬我必须让自己与众不同
[58:40] ♪ I’m just following my heart ♪ ♪我只是跟着自己的心走
[58:42] ♪ I’m just following my path ♪ ♪我只是在走我的路
[58:44] ♪ I’m just here to make it last ♪ ♪。我在这里只是为了让它持久。♪
[58:46] ♪ I’m not living in the past ♪ ♪♪我不活在过去
[58:47] ♪ If you don’t feel me, kiss my ♪ ♪如果你感觉不到我,吻我
[58:49] ♪ Uh, uh, suéltate ♪ ♬呃,呃,suéltate♬
[58:56] ♪ Uh, uh, suéltate ♪ ♬呃,呃,suéltate♬
[59:04] ♪ Uh, uh, suéltate. ♪ ♬呃,呃,suéltate。♪
[59:15] Nailed it! 钉!
[59:18] Now, didn’t you say you were gonna eat your hat? 你不是说要把你的帽子吃掉吗?
[59:20] Well, there you go. 好了,就是这样。
[59:22] Mmm. Yum-yum. 嗯。唔唔。
[59:34] ♪ I love it when you call me señorita ♪ ♪我喜欢你叫我señorita♪
[59:38] ♪ I wish I could pretend I didn’t need ya… ♪ ♪我多希望我可以假装不需要你……♪
[59:42] Girl, that is your fourth today. 姑娘,这是你今天的第四次了。
[59:44] I know, I know. 我知道,我知道。
[59:46] But I can’t stop. 但我停不下来。
[59:47] It’s ’cause I really want to talk to him. 因为我真的很想和他谈谈。
[59:52] But… but when I get close, I get nervous, so… so I just buy another ice cream. …但当我靠近时,我就紧张,…所以我又买了一个冰淇淋。
[1:00:03] ♪ It felt like ooh-la-la-la, yeah. ♪ ♬那感觉就像哦-啦-啦-啦。♪
[1:00:11] Uh, honestly, th-this is gonna be the greatest show I have ever made. 说实话,这将是我做过的最棒的节目。
[1:00:15] Whoa! 哇!
[1:00:16] And when you see the sets and the… Turn on that tap for me. 当你看到布景和…帮我打开水龙头。
[1:00:20] Tap? Uh, sure. 水龙头?嗯,当然。
[1:00:21] So, anyway… Whoa! 所以,不管怎样…哇!
[1:00:29] Oopsie-daisy。 Oopsie-daisy.
[1:00:30] Moon, you okay? Moon,你没事吧?
[1:00:33] I’m okay! 我很好!
[1:00:38] It’s tea. 这是茶。
[1:00:40] You drink it. 你喝它。
[1:00:42] I promise, this is going to be the most wonderful… I mean, fantastic show ever. 我保证,这将会是最棒的……我是说,史上最棒的节目。
[1:00:48] Did you put honey in this? 你放蜂蜜了吗?
[1:00:50] A-And the ending? Oh, boy. 那结局呢? 天啊。
[1:00:52] I mean, i-it’s gonna end with you and your song… You don’t want to do the show. 我是说,一切都会以你和你的歌结束…你不想上节目。
[1:00:58] Besides, lost my singing voice, so… Your voice sounds fine to me. 而且,我失去了唱歌的声音,所以…你的声音听起来很好。
[1:01:05] This… This is all because you lost your wife, isn’t it? …这都是因为你失去了你的妻子,对吧?
[1:01:10] Okay, porcupine. 好的,豪猪。
[1:01:12] We’re not talking about my Ruby. 我们说的不是我的露比。
[1:01:15] Look, I know she inspired so many of your songs… All of my songs. 听着,我知道她启发了你很多歌曲…我所有的歌。
[1:01:20] Right. 对
[1:01:21] I… I can’t imagine what it must be like to lose someone so special, but do you think this is what Ruby would’ve wanted for you? …我无法想象失去一个如此特别的人是什么感觉,但是你认为这是 Ruby 希望你得到的吗?
[1:01:31] I mean, you out here on your own and never singing again? 我是说,你一个人在这里,再也不唱歌了?
[1:01:37] No, y-you don’t understand. 不,你不明白。
[1:01:40] There’s… there’s no rock star living here anymore. ……再也没有摇滚明星住在这里了。
[1:01:44] Clay, you just need to play again. 克雷,你只需要再打一场。
[1:01:46] Your songs will bring you back. 你的歌会把你带回来。
[1:01:48] You can. You can reconnect with… No, I can’t! 你可以。你可以重新与…不,我不能!
[1:01:52] I haven’t even heard one of my songs in over 15 years. 我都15年没听过自己的歌了。
[1:01:57] And for good reason. 理由很充分。
[1:02:02] Ruby was everything. Ruby是一切。
[1:02:07] And I don’t like honey in my tea. 我不喜欢在茶里放蜂蜜。
[1:02:14] He’s not gonna change his mind. 他不会改变主意的。
[1:02:16] He will. 他会的。
[1:02:18] But you should go back. 但你应该回去。
[1:02:20] Me? What about you? 我吗?你呢?
[1:02:22] I just need time with him. 我只是需要时间和他在一起。
[1:02:26] I can’t just leave him like this. 我不能就这样离开他。
[1:02:31] Ten-hut ! Ten-hut!
[1:02:33] – Whoa. – Welcome back, Mr. Moon, sir. ——哇。-欢迎回来,Moon先生。
[1:02:36] Uh, thank you, Miss Crawly. 谢谢你,卡劳利小姐。
[1:02:38] Oh, and I have something for you. 我有东西要给你。
[1:02:39] Thank you, Mr. Moon, sir. 谢谢你,Moon先生。
[1:02:41] All right, you can ease off the attitude now. 好了,你现在可以放松一下了。
[1:02:43] Oh, oh, yes, yes. 哦,哦,是的,是的。
[1:02:45] So, any luck with Clay Calloway? 克莱·卡洛维那边有进展吗?
[1:02:47] Shh! Not yet. 嘘!还没有。
[1:02:48] But if anyone can convince him, it’s Ash, so… All right, folks, tomorrow, we have our first run-through, so let’s get this show in shipshape shape. 但如果有人能说服他,那一定是阿什,所以…好了,伙计们,明天,我们要进行第一次预演,所以我们要把这场演出搞得井井有条。
[1:03:39] And cue Porsha. 然后提示波莎。
[1:03:47] Captain’s log. 船长的日志。
[1:03:49] I must take care, for I have landed on the Planet of War. 我必须小心,因为我已经降落在战争星球上了。
[1:03:55] Ooh. Okay, so let’s just hold it right there, folks. 哦。好了,伙计们,就在这里别动。
[1:03:59] Uh, everyone, take five. 各位,休息五分钟。
[1:04:02] What the heck is a captain’s log, anyway? 船长日志到底是什么东西?
[1:04:05] Um, Porsha, can I have a word? 波西娅,能跟你说句话吗?
[1:04:09] Porsha, you know I truly believe that this show, i-it… it’s close to being fantastic, maybe even perfect. 波西娅,你知道我真的相信这个节目…它近乎完美,甚至完美。
[1:04:16] – Thank you. – Y-Yeah, yeah, but-but, see, to make it the best it can be… …well, I got to make some changes. ——谢谢。-是的,是的,但是,但是,看,让它成为最好的 它可以是… …我得做些改变。
[1:04:25] Uh-huh. 啊哈。
[1:04:27] Like… uh… I have to give the lead role back to Rosita. 比如……嗯…我得把主角还给罗西塔。
[1:04:33] What? 什么?
[1:04:34] I’m just offering you the opportunity – to switch roles with… – You’re firing me? 我只是给你一个机会——让你和…-你要解雇我?
[1:04:38] No, I-I’m not firing you. 不,我不是要解雇你。
[1:04:39] Oh, wait till my dad hears that you fired me. 等我爸听说你炒了我再说吧。
[1:04:42] But I’m not firing you. Please, wait! 但我不会解雇你。请等等!
[1:04:44] Oh, my gosh. 哦,我的天啊。
[1:04:47] You all hate me, don’t you? 你们都恨我,对吧?
[1:04:49] No, no, no, we don’t hate you. We all think you’re terrific! 不,不,不,我们不恨你。我们都认为你很棒!
[1:04:52] Well, I don’t care if you hate me. 我不在乎你恨不恨我。
[1:04:53] Please stop. 请停止。
[1:04:55] You and your stupid, stupid sky-fi show can go to heck! 你和你那愚蠢的天空秀见鬼去吧!
[1:04:59] Porsha, stop. Wait! Porsha,停下来。等等!
[1:05:03] Oh, I am one dead koala. 我是一只死考拉。
[1:05:24] ♪ I’m not afraid ♪ ♪我不害怕♪
[1:05:27] ♪ Of anything in this world ♪ ♬这世界上的任何东西
[1:05:30] ♪ There’s nothing you can throw at me ♪ ♬你没有什么可以对我说的
[1:05:33] ♪ That I haven’t already heard ♪ ♬这我还没听说过
[1:05:36] ♪ I’m just trying to find ♪ ♪。我只是想找到♪
[1:05:40] ♪ A decent melody ♪ ♪动听的旋律♪
[1:05:43] ♪ A song that I can sing ♪ ♬一首我会唱的歌
[1:05:46] ♪ In my own company ♪ ♪在我自己的公司里
[1:05:51] ♪ I never thought you were a fool ♪ ♪我从没想过你是傻瓜♪
[1:05:57] ♪ But, darling, look at you, ooh ♪ ♬但是,亲爱的,看看你,哦
[1:06:03] ♪ You gotta stand up straight ♪ ♬你得站直了
[1:06:07] ♪ And carry your own weight ♪ ♬自己承担责任
[1:06:10] ♪ These tears are going nowhere, babe ♪ ♪这些眼泪没有出路,宝贝
[1:06:16] ♪ You’ve got to get yourself together ♪ ♬你必须振作起来
[1:06:20] ♪ You’ve got stuck in a moment ♪ ♬你卡住了
[1:06:24] ♪ Now you can’t get out of it ♪ ♪。现在你无法摆脱了♪
[1:06:41] ♪ Oh, love, look at you now ♪ ♪哦,亲爱的,看看现在的你
[1:06:45] ♪ You got yourself stuck in a moment ♪ ♬你把自己困住了
[1:06:49] ♪ And you can’t get out of it. ♪ ♪而且你无法摆脱它。♪
[1:07:05] ♪ Hot News. ♪ ♪热点新闻。♪
[1:07:06] And the hottest story today: 今天最热门的新闻是
[1:07:09] Porsha Crystal was reportedly fired from her father’s show. 据报道,波西娅·克里斯托被她父亲的节目开除了。
[1:07:15] He fired my daughter? 他炒了我女儿?
[1:07:18] My daughter? 我的女儿?
[1:07:20] Would you be quiet? You’ve embarrassed me enough. 你能安静点吗?你已经让我很难堪了。
[1:07:22] But, Daddy… Now the whole world thinks I got a talentless loser for a daughter. 但是,爸爸…现在全世界都认为我的女儿是个没用的废物。
[1:07:27] Take her home. 带她回家。
[1:07:30] Bring me Moon. 把Moon带给我。
[1:07:40] ♪ He will not always say ♪ ♪他不会总说♪
[1:07:44] ♪ What you would have him say ♪ ♬你想让他说什么
[1:07:49] ♪ But now and then, he’ll say ♪ ♪但时不时地,他会说
[1:07:54] ♪ Something wonderful… ♪ ♪奇妙的东西……♪
[1:08:07] Ash? Now is not a good… Moon, I’ve got him! Ash?现在不是一个好…Moon,我抓住他了!
[1:08:11] – What? – I got Calloway! ——什么?-我抓到卡洛维了!
[1:08:13] Here, he wants to talk to you. 给,他想和你谈谈。
[1:08:15] Your friend is even more annoying than you are. 你的朋友比你还烦人。
[1:08:18] Don’t listen to him. 别听他的。
[1:08:19] We’re heading to Redshore right now. 我们现在就去红海岸。
[1:08:22] – You are? – Yes. ——你是谁?——是的。
[1:08:23] Oh, my gosh. 哦,我的天啊。
[1:08:23] Okay, this is great news, seriously. 好吧,这是个好消息,真的。
[1:08:25] You may have just saved my life here. 你刚才可能救了我一命。
[1:08:34] Okay. 好吧。
[1:08:36] Here we go. 我们开始吧。
[1:08:37] Mr. Moon, what have you done? Moon先生,你做了什么?
[1:08:39] Mr. Crystal. Aah! I got some great news. Crystal先生。啊!我有个好消息。
[1:08:42] Clay Calloway is on his way here right now. 克莱·卡洛威正在来的路上。
[1:08:45] Everybody, out. 大家出去
[1:08:48] Okay, I think I know what this might be about, and I… You fired Porsha. 好吧,我想我知道是怎么回事了,我…你解雇了Porsha。
[1:08:52] No. No. I never fired her. 不。不。我从没解雇过她。
[1:08:54] You calling her a liar? 你说她是骗子?
[1:08:56] No, no, no, no, she just got it wrong, is all. 不不不,她只是弄错了,仅此而已。
[1:08:58] I was only trying to help her do the best she could, and be-believe me, I-I-I just wanted to do the right thing. 我只是想帮她做到最好,相信我,我只是想做正确的事。
[1:09:04] The right thing to do… – …is what I tell you to do! – But I did! 我让你做什么你就做什么!-但我做到了!
[1:09:09] I-I-I delivered a great show. 我做了一场很棒的演出。
[1:09:11] And Ca-Calloway, he’s coming. 卡卡洛威,他来了。
[1:09:13] No, no, no! Stop! Stop! 不,不,不!停!停!
[1:09:15] No! 不!
[1:09:16] You really think I’d let a lowlife little amateur loser like you humiliate me? 你真以为我会让你这样一个低级的业余失败者羞辱我吗?
[1:09:22] Please! Please! 拜托!拜托!
[1:09:24] – You made me look bad. – No, no! -你让我很难堪。——不,不!
[1:09:26] I didn’t mean to! 我不是故意的!
[1:09:27] No! 不!
[1:09:29] So I’m gonna have to let you go. 所以我得让你走了。
[1:09:31] What? Whoa! 什么?哇!
[1:09:33] Sir. Uh, sir, sir, sir. 先生,先生,先生,先生。
[1:09:35] I’m-I’m so sorry, um, so sorry to bother you, but, uh, you have a live TV appearance in just a moment, so it-it might be better if we just put a pin in this right now. Um… 我很抱歉,很抱歉打扰你,但是,你马上就要在电视上露面了,所以,我们最好还是先别谈这件事。嗯…
[1:09:48] You-you nearly killed me. 你差点杀了我。
[1:09:50] And I’ll finish the job later. 我待会再做。
[1:09:54] No. 不。
[1:09:56] No! No! 不!不!
[1:09:58] Help! 救命!
[1:09:59] Help! Jerry! Anyone! 救命! 杰瑞! 有人吗!
[1:10:03] No. Help, please! 不,救命,求你了!
[1:10:07] Shh! 嘘!
[1:10:09] You need to get out of this city and never, ever come back. 你得离开这座城市,永远不要再回来。
[1:10:12] Do you understand? Never. 你明白吗?从来没有。
[1:10:13] Okay, okay. I understand. 好吧,好吧。我明白了。
[1:10:15] I told you you were not cut out for this. 我就说你不是干这行的料。
[1:10:17] He tried to kill me. 他想杀了我。
[1:10:19] Yeah, and when he finds you’re gone, he’ll have his thugs looking all over for you. 是啊,等他发现你不见了,他会让手下到处找你。
[1:10:22] Okay. Thank you, Suki. I’m so, so… Get out of here. 好的,谢谢你,苏琪,我真的,真的… 离开这里
[1:10:31] Uh, what did you say, Mr. Moon? 你说什么,Moon先生?
[1:10:33] Get out! All of you! 滚出去!你们所有的人!
[1:10:35] Get out of there right now! 马上离开那里!
[1:10:36] There’s no time to explain. Just get the cast and meet me back at the hotel! 没时间解释了。去找演员,我们在酒店见!
[1:10:42] And we’re live in five, four, three, two… ♪ Hot News ♪ 现在开始直播,五,四,三,二…热点新闻♬
[1:10:51] – ♪ Hot News… ♪ – Jerry, go get my snacks. -♬热点新闻…♬杰瑞,去给我拿零食。
[1:10:53] Yes, sir. 是的,先生。
[1:10:59] What a great show we have… 我们的节目太棒了……
[1:11:04] Here to discuss the drama – surrounding his new show… – Sir! Uh, sir, sir, sir. 在这里,我们将讨论围绕他的新节目的剧情……——先生!先生,先生,先生。
[1:11:08] – Mr. Redshore City himself… – What? – Redshore City先生本人…——什么?
[1:11:10] …please welcome Mr. Jimmy Crystal. …有请吉米·克里斯托先生。
[1:11:13] Come on out here, Jimmy. 过来,吉米。
[1:11:15] – Don’t make us beg. – Moon got out. -别逼我们求饶。-穆恩出来了。
[1:11:17] – Find him. – Does this guy know how to make an entrance or what? ——找到他。-这家伙知道怎么入场吗?
[1:11:21] Hey, everybody! 嘿,大家好!
[1:11:23] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你。
[1:11:24] Linda, I got some hot news for you. 琳达,我有个重要消息要告诉你。
[1:11:26] You look terrific. 你看起来很棒。
[1:11:28] It is so good to see you. 见到你真高兴。
[1:11:30] Well, thank you. Thank you for having me. 好,谢谢你。谢谢你邀请我。
[1:11:32] Oh, my gosh. 哦,我的天啊。
[1:11:34] Billionaire Magazine Man of the Year three years in a row, owner of the largest… theater chain in the world… 连续三年荣获《亿万富翁》杂志年度人物,拥有世界上最大的连锁影院…
[1:11:52] Buster?
[1:11:54] Ash?
[1:11:55] Ash, in here! Ash,在这里!
[1:11:57] Buster?
[1:12:00] I-I’m stuck! 我卡住了!
[1:12:02] You got to be kidding me. 你在开玩笑吧。
[1:12:03] Hold still. 别动
[1:12:05] What are you doing in there? 你在里面干什么?
[1:12:07] Ash, the show’s off. 阿什,表演结束了。
[1:12:09] Crystal got mad – and tried to kill me. – What? 克里斯托发疯了,想杀了我。——什么?
[1:12:13] I thought you were his thugs coming here to finish me off. 我还以为你是他的爪牙,来杀了我。
[1:12:17] Oh, no. It’s them. 哦,不。是他们。
[1:12:20] Shh. Pretend we’re not here. 嘘。假装我们不在这里。
[1:12:24] The first time I leave home in 15 years, and what do I find? 15年来我第一次离开家,我发现了什么?
[1:12:27] The show is off, and this guy is hiding in a suitcase. 节目结束了,这家伙却躲在行李箱里。
[1:12:30] No, no, don’t… don’t open the door. 不,……不要开门。
[1:12:33] No, no, no. 不,不,不。
[1:12:39] Clay Calloway.
[1:12:42] I remember you. 我记得你。
[1:12:46] Miss Crawly. Crawly小姐。
[1:12:47] – Pew, pew. Pew. – Miss Crawly, wake up. ——Pew, pew. Pew。- Crawly小姐,醒醒。
[1:12:50] Wha… Mm, what? ……嗯,什么?
[1:12:51] Wake up. We got to get out of here. 醒来。我们得离开这里。
[1:12:53] Coast is clear. Let’s go. 海岸安全。我们走吧。
[1:12:54] Come on, Miss Crawly. Come on. 走吧,卡劳利小姐。来吧。
[1:12:56] Come on. Come on. 来吧。来吧。
[1:12:57] We’ll all feel better when we’re safe at home. 当我们在家安全的时候,我们都会感觉更好。
[1:12:59] You sure about that? 你确定吗?
[1:13:01] ‘Cause I can tell you, running and hiding away is not all that it’s cracked up to be. 因为我可以告诉你,逃跑和躲藏并不像人们想象的那样。
[1:13:07] Well, we don’t have a choice. 我们没得选。
[1:13:10] Yeah, well, all these years, I thought the same, but turns out there’s always a choice. 是啊,这么多年来,我也这么想,但事实证明,我们总是有选择的。
[1:13:18] Just never had the guts to make the right one. 只是从来没有勇气做出正确的选择。
[1:13:21] Know what I mean? 明白我的意思吗?
[1:13:24] Right? A victim. 对吧?一个受害者。
[1:13:25] I shut down my show ’cause of a talentless little twerp called Buster Moon. 我停止了我的节目因为一个叫Buster Moon的笨蛋。
[1:13:30] Seriously, you should’ve seen this teeny, tiny loser. 说真的,你真该看看这个小小的失败者。
[1:13:33] Oh, and his pathetic amateur friends… let’s just say, whatever Podunk town they crawled out of, that’s where they belong, ’cause it sure ain’t this great city. 还有他那些可怜的业余朋友们,不管他们从哪个无名小镇爬出来,他们都属于那里,因为那里肯定不是这个伟大的城市。
[1:13:47] No. 不。
[1:13:48] I see, Clay’s right. 我明白了,克莱是对的。
[1:13:50] What we’re trying to do here, it takes guts. 我们现在要做的事,需要勇气。
[1:13:55] Guys, wait. 伙计们,等等
[1:13:56] We-we cannot let that-that-that-that… that bully steal our hopes and dreams. 我们不能让这个恶霸偷走我们的希望和梦想。
[1:14:01] No, no, no. We are way past singing and dancing now. 不,不,不。我们已经不是唱歌跳舞的时候了。
[1:14:03] Look, I-I know this might sound crazy. 听着,我知道这听起来很疯狂。
[1:14:05] – If we got the theater back… – Oh, come on. -如果我们能夺回剧院…-得了吧。
[1:14:07] – Just for one night only. – Seriously? -就一晚。——真的?
[1:14:09] It’s not like we can just sneak in there and put the show on behind Crystal’s back. 我们又不能偷偷溜进去然后背着克里斯托把节目播出。
[1:14:14] That is exactly what we’re gonna do. 这就是我们要做的。
[1:14:17] Yes! 是的!
[1:14:20] Maybe it’s, like, room service? 也许是客房服务?
[1:14:24] Open up or you’re dead, Moon! 快开门,不然你就死定了,穆恩!
[1:14:26] Okay, it’s not room service. 好吧,这不是客房服务。
[1:14:28] You and your dumb friends better not be hiding in there. 你和你的蠢朋友最好别躲在里面。
[1:14:30] What are we gonna do? 我们该怎么办?
[1:14:32] Guys, we just got to be brave now. 伙计们,我们现在要勇敢点。
[1:14:33] Are you saying we should fight these thugs? 你是说我们应该打这些暴徒吗?
[1:14:35] No, no. They’ll beat us to a pulp. 不,不。他们会把我们打得稀巴烂。
[1:14:38] We’re gonna put this show on whether Crystal likes it or not. 不管克里斯托喜不喜欢,我们都要把这个节目播出。
[1:14:41] But first, we’re gonna jump out that window. 但首先,我们要从窗户跳出去。
[1:14:44] What? 什么?
[1:14:46] I’m beginning to like this guy. 我开始喜欢这家伙了。
[1:14:58] Security. Yeah, we got nine suspects loose on the river ride. 安全。是的,我们有九名嫌疑人在河上游船。
[1:15:01] Repeat, nine suspects loose on the river ride. 重复一遍,九名嫌犯在河上逃跑。
[1:15:04] Hang on, everybody. 等等,每一个人。
[1:15:06] Uh, this is pool security. 我是泳池保安。
[1:15:08] I don’t see anyone here. Over. 我没看到这里有人。结束了。
[1:15:10] There! 在那里!
[1:15:11] They’re heading east through the back lot! 他们从后院往东走了!
[1:15:13] Go, go, go, go, go. 走,走,走,走,走。
[1:15:15] Oh, I wish I didn’t have… such teeny, tiny legs! 哦,我希望我没有这么细小的腿!
[1:15:22] – ♪ Soy yo ♪ – ♪ Soy, soy, soy ♪ -大豆yo -大豆,大豆,大豆
[1:15:25] – ♪ Soy, soy, soy, soy ♪ – ♪ Soy yo ♪ -大豆,大豆,大豆,大豆-大豆悠悠
[1:15:28] ♪ Yo, yo, yo, yo… ♪ ♬呦,呦,呦,呦…♪
[1:15:29] Thank you, Linda. 谢谢你,琳达。
[1:15:31] Thank you. Thanks, everybody. 谢谢你!谢谢,每一个人。
[1:15:35] Well? 好吗?
[1:15:37] Uh, no sign of ’em, sir. 没有,先生。
[1:15:38] We think they might have split town. 我们认为他们可能已经离开了。
[1:15:51] No one is supposed to be in here. 这里不应该有人的。
[1:15:54] Uh, who are you? 你是谁?
[1:15:57] We’re the night cleaners. 我们是清洁工。
[1:15:58] Oh, I see. 哦,我明白了。
[1:16:00] Well, we don’t need any cleaning right now, but it’d be better if you didn’t leave, so… Mm, I don’t suppose any of you can tap-dance, huh? 我们现在不需要打扫,但你最好别走,所以…我想你们都不会跳踢踏舞吧?
[1:16:08] Huh. 嗯。
[1:16:10] Well, let’s move it, folks. 好了,我们走吧,伙计们。
[1:16:16] Here, Rosita. 在这里,罗西塔。
[1:16:18] It’s your role. 这是你的角色。
[1:16:22] Miss Crawly, let’s see if we can get us a new green alien. 克劳利小姐,看看能不能弄到一个新的绿色外星人。
[1:16:25] Yes, sir, Mr. Moon, sir. 是,先生,Moon先生,先生。
[1:16:31] Rise and shine, sweetheart! 起床了,亲爱的!
[1:16:33] ♪ Soy yo… ♪ ♪大豆哟……♪
[1:16:35] Hey! You made it! 嘿!你成功了!
[1:16:37] Yeah, well, uh, maybe I overreacted a little before. 是啊,也许我之前有点反应过度了。
[1:16:40] A little? You were, like, a total drama queen back there. 一个小?你刚才简直就是个小题大做的女王。
[1:16:43] Yeah, okay, we’re all good now. 好了,我们都没事了。
[1:16:45] Wow, my dad’s gonna flip when he finds out about us. 我爸要是知道我们的事一定会气疯的。
[1:16:47] – Well, we’re safe for now, but listen, let’s… – Safe? -我们现在是安全的,但是听着,让我们…——安全吗?
[1:16:49] Uh, no. 哦,不。
[1:16:51] None of us are safe. 我们都不安全。
[1:16:52] Mr. Moon, I know someone who can protect us. Moon先生,我知道有人能保护我们。
[1:16:55] Right. Mm-hmm. Yeah. Yeah. 正确的。嗯哼。是的。是的。
[1:16:58] Protection? 保护吗?
[1:17:00] Say no more, son. 别再说了,儿子。
[1:17:01] We’re on our way. 我们在路上了。
[1:17:03] ♪ Soy yo ♪ ♬酱油
[1:17:07] ♪ Soy yo ♪ ♬酱油
[1:17:11] ♪ Soy yo ♪ ♬酱油
[1:17:16] ♪ Soy yo ♪ ♬酱油
[1:17:19] ♪ Soy yo ♪ ♬酱油
[1:17:20] ♪ Soy, soy, soy ♪ ♬大豆,大豆,大豆
[1:17:21] ♪ Soy, soy, soy, soy ♪ ♬大豆,大豆,大豆,大豆
[1:17:23] – ♪ Soy yo ♪ – ♪ Yo, yo, yo ♪ -♬♬你,你,你
[1:17:26] ♪ Yo, yo, yo, yo ♪ ♪呦,呦,呦,呦
[1:17:28] – ♪ Soy yo ♪ – ♪ Soy, soy, soy, soy ♪ -大豆yo -大豆,大豆,大豆,大豆
[1:17:34] Good night, Porsha. 晚安,Porsha。
[1:17:35] ♪ Soy yo. ♪ ♪大豆哟。♪
[1:17:38] All right, be that way. I don’t care. 好吧,就这样。我也不在乎
[1:17:40] Spoiled little brat. 被宠坏的小顽童。
[1:17:42] All right, time to get us an audience. 好了,该找个观众了。
[1:17:44] Wait. Moon, as soon as you start inviting folks in here, hotel security will just shut us down, right? 等等。Moon,只要你开始邀请人进来,酒店保安就会把我们关了,对吧?
[1:17:50] Oh, it’s okay. Rosita’s got that covered. 哦,没关系。罗西塔已经搞定了。
[1:17:54] Norman, release the piglets. 诺曼,放了小猪。
[1:18:00] ♪ No, not today… ♪ 不,今天不行……♪
[1:18:08] Hey, no! 嘿,不!
[1:18:13] All security, we have a situation on floor 17. 所有保安注意,17楼有情况。
[1:18:17] Repeat, all security to floor 17. 重复,所有保安到17楼。
[1:18:20] This is the best day of my life, Daddy! Whoo! 这是我一生中最美好的一天,爸爸!哇!
[1:18:24] Repeat, everybody to floor 17! 重复,所有人到17楼!
[1:18:29] Wait, uh, is it on? 等等,开了吗?
[1:18:32] – Yes, it’s on now. – Oh, now? -是的,正在播放。——哦,现在?
[1:18:33] – Yes, now. – Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes. ——是的,现在。-哦,是的,是的,是的。
[1:18:35] Before I blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Yeah, yeah, okay. 在我唠叨之前。是的,是的,好的。
[1:18:37] Good evening. 晚上好。
[1:18:38] Uh, my name is Buster Moon, and it is my great pleasure to present to you, for one night only in the Crystal Tower Theater… Mr. Crystal’s office. 呃,我的名字是Buster Moon,我很荣幸为大家介绍,只在水晶塔剧院一晚……Crystal先生的办公室。
[1:18:46] This is Jerry speaking. 我是杰瑞。
[1:18:48] …a brand-new show called Out of This World. …一个叫《走出这个世界》的新节目
[1:18:52] A musical space odyssey featuring the return of the legendary Clay Calloway. 一段音乐太空漫游以传奇人物克莱·卡洛威的回归为特色。
[1:18:57] That’s right, Clay Calloway. 没错,克莱·卡洛威。
[1:19:01] And what’s more, this show is completely free, so step right up, folks, and take your seats. 更重要的是,这个节目是完全免费的,所以朋友们,请上台坐下。
[1:19:07] The journey of a lifetime is about to begin. 一生的旅程即将开始。
[1:19:10] All right, folks, we all set back here? 好了,伙计们,我们都退后了吗?
[1:19:13] There he is! 他在那儿!
[1:19:15] Dad. 爸爸。
[1:19:17] – Come here. – What are you wearing? ——过来。-你穿的是什么?
[1:19:18] Oh, well, we’re still doing our community service, ain’t we, lads? 我们还在做社区服务,对吧,伙计们?
[1:19:22] – Yeah. – That’s right. -是的。——没错。
[1:19:23] Oh, my gosh. He’s here. 哦,我的天啊。他在这里。
[1:19:25] Crystal’s here? 克里斯特尔来了?
[1:19:26] No. M-My ice cream guy. 不。我的冰淇淋男。
[1:19:30] And he’s sitting in the front row. 他坐在第一排。
[1:19:32] – Mr. Crystal! Mr. Crystal! – Aah! Jerry! ——Crystal先生!Crystal先生!——啊!杰里!
[1:19:34] – Mr. Crystal, wake up, wake up. – I tried to stop him, sir. – Crystal先生,醒醒,醒醒。-我试过阻止他,长官
[1:19:36] I-I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry to wake you up, sir. 我很抱歉。很抱歉把您吵醒了,先生。
[1:19:37] It’s Moon. He’s taken over the theater, and he’s putting on a show right now. 是Moon.。他接管了剧院,现在正在上演一场表演。
[1:19:40] He’s what?! 他是什么? !
[1:19:52] Okay, this is it, guys. You ready? 好了,到了,伙计们。你准备好了吗?
[1:19:53] Oh, my gosh. Are we really doing this? 哦,我的天啊。我们真的要这么做吗?
[1:19:55] Yeah, you better believe it. 是啊,你最好相信。
[1:19:56] Yeah, big-time, baby! 宝贝,是的,一流的!
[1:19:59] Remember… There’s only one way left to go, and that’s up! 记得……只有一条路可走,那就是向上!
[1:20:04] – Yeah! – Let’s do it! Come on! ——是的!-我们开始吧!来吧!
[1:20:06] Gunter robot activating piggy power. 君特机器人激活小猪能量。
[1:20:08] Beep-beep, boop-boop. 哔哔,boop-boop。
[1:20:10] Playback! 回放!
[1:20:16] All creatures great and small, welcome to outer space. 所有的生物,无论大小,都欢迎来到外太空。
[1:20:33] My name is Captain Rosita. 我是罗西塔上尉。
[1:20:36] My mission: to find and rescue a space explorer who mysteriously went missing long ago. 我的任务是:找到并拯救一个很久以前神秘失踪的太空探险家。
[1:20:43] Captain, I am picking up his signal. 舰长,我收到他的信号了。
[1:20:47] Excellent. But from which planet? 太好了。但是来自哪个星球呢?
[1:20:49] I see four of them ahead. 我看到前面有四个。
[1:20:51] It is impossible to know which one the signal is, like, coming from. 不可能知道信号是从哪一个发出的。
[1:20:55] I see. 我明白了。
[1:20:57] Then I’ll have to explore them all. 那我就得把它们都查一遍。
[1:20:59] Take us down. 带我们下去
[1:21:01] You’ve got this, big guy. 你搞定了,大家伙。
[1:21:02] Remember what I said… just go with the flow. 记住我说的……顺其自然。
[1:21:06] Mission report. I must take care, for I have landed on the Planet of War. 任务报告。我必须小心,因为我已经降落在战争星球上了。
[1:21:22] ♪ ‘Cause you’re a sky ♪ ♪因为你是一片天空
[1:21:24] ♪ ‘Cause you’re a sky full of stars ♪ ♪因为你是布满星星的天空
[1:21:30] ♪ I’m gonna give you my heart ♪ ♪我要把我的心给你
[1:21:37] ♪ ‘Cause you’re a sky ♪ ♪因为你是一片天空
[1:21:39] ♪ ‘Cause you’re a sky full of stars ♪ ♪因为你是布满星星的天空
[1:21:45] ♪ ‘Cause you light up the path ♪ ♪因为你照亮了前方的路
[1:21:49] That’s my boy. 这是我的男孩。
[1:21:53] ♪ I don’t care ♪ ♪我不在乎♪
[1:21:55] ♪ Go on and tear me apart ♪ ♬继续把我撕碎吧
[1:22:00] ♪ I don’t care if you do ♪ ♪你爱我我也不在乎
[1:22:05] ♪ Ooh ♪ ♪哦♪
[1:22:08] ♪ ‘Cause in a sky ♪ ♪因为在天空中
[1:22:10] ♪ ‘Cause in a sky full of stars ♪ ♪因为在布满星星的天空
[1:22:13] ♪ I think I saw you… ♪ ♬我想我看见你了……♪
[1:22:29] Yeah! 是啊!
[1:22:33] Give me that! 给我!
[1:22:34] – And your costume. Now! – Wait, what? -还有你的服装。现在!——等等,什么?
[1:22:36] Take it off now! 现在把它拿下来!
[1:22:44] Uh, we’ll be at the theater soon, sir. 我们马上就到剧院了,先生。
[1:22:46] I don’t want to be there soon. I want to be there now. 我不想很快就到那里。我现在就想去。
[1:22:48] Yeah, we want to be there now. 是啊,我们现在就想去。
[1:22:50] Yes, sir. 是的,先生。
[1:22:54] ♪ I don’t care if you do ♪ ♪你爱我我也不在乎
[1:22:58] ♪ Ooh ♪ ♪哦♪
[1:23:02] ♪ ‘Cause in a sky ♪ ♪因为在天空中
[1:23:04] ♪ ‘Cause in a sky full of stars ♪ ♪因为在布满星星的天空
[1:23:08] ♪ I think I saw you ♪ ♪我想我看见你了♪
[1:23:35] You see? You will never be great, Johnny. 你看到了什么?你永远不会成功的,强尼。
[1:23:44] Oh, come on. 哦,来吧。
[1:24:03] ♪ I don’t care ♪ ♪我不在乎♪
[1:24:05] ♪ Go on and tear me apart ♪ ♬继续把我撕碎吧
[1:24:09] ♪ I don’t care if you do ♪ ♪你爱我我也不在乎
[1:24:14] ♪ Oh ♪ ♪哦♪
[1:24:16] ♪ ‘Cause in a sky, ’cause in a sky ♪ 因为在天空中,因为在天空中
[1:24:19] – ♪ Full of stars ♪ – Yeah, that’s more like it. -♬充满星星♬-这才像话。
[1:24:21] ♪ I think I saw you! ♪ ♬我想我看见你了!♪
[1:24:49] This is Barry. Come in. Over. 这是巴里。进来。结束了。
[1:24:51] Yeah, go ahead, Barry. 好吧,说吧,巴里。
[1:24:52] Crystal’s on site. 克里斯特尔在现场
[1:24:54] Repeat, Crystal is on site. Over. 重复,克里斯特尔已到达现场,完毕。
[1:24:56] Roger that. 收到
[1:24:58] Right, let’s go to work. 好了,我们开始工作吧。
[1:25:00] Mission report. 任务报告。
[1:25:02] My search takes me to the second planet, the Planet of Joy. 我的搜寻将我带到了第二个星球,欢乐星球。
[1:25:05] All right. Here we go, Porsha. 好吧。来吧,波西娅。
[1:25:07] Time to show the world what you’re really made of. 是时候向世界展示你的实力了。
[1:25:12] ♪ Don’t wanna live as an untold story ♪ ♬我不想活在不为人知的故事里
[1:25:15] ♪ Rather go out in a blaze of glory ♪ ♪♪宁愿在荣耀的光芒中离去
[1:25:18] ♪ I can’t hear you ♪ ♬我听不清你说什么
[1:25:21] ♪ I don’t fear you ♪ ♪我不怕你♪
[1:25:24] ♪ I’ll live now ’cause the bad die last ♪ ♪我活在当下,因为坏人会长生不死
[1:25:27] ♪ Dodging bullets with your broken past ♪ ♪用你破碎的过去躲闪子弹
[1:25:30] ♪ Oh, I can’t hear you ♪ ♪哦,我听不清你说什么♪
[1:25:33] ♪ I don’t fear you now ♪ ♪我不再怕你了♪
[1:25:37] ♪ Wrapped in your regret… ♪ ♪包裹在你的遗憾里……♪
[1:25:38] Hey, who the heck are you? Where’s my security? 嘿,你到底是谁?我的安全在哪里?
[1:25:41] We’re security now, mate. 我们现在是保安了,伙计。
[1:25:43] What? 什么?
[1:25:46] ♪ I wanna taste love and pain ♪ ♪我想尝尝爱和痛苦的滋味
[1:25:48] ♪ Wanna feel pride and shame ♪ ♪想感受骄傲和羞愧
[1:25:51] ♪ I don’t wanna take my time ♪ ♪我不想浪费时间♪
[1:25:55] ♪ Don’t wanna waste one line ♪ ♪不想浪费任何一条线路
[1:25:57] ♪ I wanna live better days ♪ ♪我想过得更好
[1:26:00] ♪ Never look back and say ♪ ♪永远不要回头说
[1:26:03] ♪ It could’ve been me ♪ ♬也可能是我
[1:26:06] ♪ It could’ve been me, yeah ♪ ♪。也可能是我。♪
[1:26:13] ♪ Don’t wanna wake up on a Monday morning ♪ ♬我可不想在周一早上醒来
[1:26:16] – Porsha! – ♪ The thought of work’s ♪ ——Porsha !-♬工作的思想
[1:26:18] – ♪ Getting my skin crawling ♪ – Get off of there! ♪。让我的皮肤起鸡皮疙瘩♪。
[1:26:20] – ♪ I can’t fear you ♪ – Don’t you make me come out there! ♪♪我不怕你♪♪别逼我出来
[1:26:23] ♪ I don’t hear you now ♪ ♬我现在听不清你说什么
[1:26:27] ♪ Wrapped in your regret ♪ ♪包裹在你的后悔里♪
[1:26:29] ♪ What a waste of blood and sweat ♪ ♬这是多么大的浪费
[1:26:33] ♪ Oh ♪ ♪哦♪
[1:26:34] ♪ I wanna taste ♪ ♪我想尝尝♪
[1:26:36] – ♪ Love and pain ♪ – ♪ I wanna taste love ♪ ♪爱与痛苦♪我想尝尝爱的滋味
[1:26:38] ♪ Wanna feel pride and shame ♪ ♪想感受骄傲和羞愧
[1:26:41] – ♪ I don’t wanna take my time ♪ – ♪ No ♪ ♪♪我不想浪费时间♪♪不
[1:26:44] ♪ Don’t wanna waste one line… ♪ ♪不想浪费一句台词…♪
[1:26:47] You traitor. 你个叛徒。
[1:26:48] That’s it, I’m coming out there! 够了,我要上场了!
[1:26:54] Miss Crawly put some cushions and snacks down there, so you should be comfortable till the show’s over. 克劳利小姐放了些靠垫和零食在下面,所以在演出结束前你应该会很舒服。
[1:26:58] You little… ♪ I wanna taste love and pain ♪ 你这个小…♪我想尝尝爱和痛苦的滋味
[1:27:01] ♪ I wanna taste love and pain ♪ ♪我想尝尝爱和痛苦的滋味
[1:27:03] – ♪ Wanna feel pride and shame ♪ – ♪ Wanna feel pride and shame ♪ ♪♪想感受骄傲和羞愧♪♪想感受骄傲和羞愧
[1:27:06] ♪ I don’t wanna take my time ♪ ♪我不想浪费时间♪
[1:27:08] ♪ I don’t wanna waste my time, don’t wanna waste one line ♪ ♪。我不想浪费我的时间,不想浪费一句台词
[1:27:14] ♪ Never look back and say ♪ ♪永远不要回头说
[1:27:17] ♪ It could’ve been me ♪ ♬也可能是我
[1:27:20] ♪ Oh, it could’ve been me ♪ ♬哦,也可能是我
[1:27:23] ♪ It could’ve been me. ♪ ♬也可能是我。♪
[1:27:35] Mission report. 任务报告。
[1:27:37] No sign here of the missing space explorer. 没有失踪的太空探索者的踪迹。
[1:27:39] I’m moving to the next planet. 我要去下一个星球。
[1:27:41] – Ready, Gina? – It’s Meena. 吉娜,——好了吗?之一Meena。
[1:27:42] – Wait, what is? – Never mind. -等等,什么?——没关系。
[1:27:44] Listen, find that feeling. 听着,找到那种感觉。
[1:27:46] It is now or never. 机不可失,时不再来。
[1:28:04] Okay. I’m ready now. 好吧。现在我准备好了。
[1:28:07] ♪ I say a little prayer for you ♪ ♪我为你祈祷
[1:28:11] ♪ The moment I wake up ♪ ♬我醒来的那一刻
[1:28:15] – ♪ Before I put on my makeup ♪ – ♪ Makeup ♪ ♪♪在我化妆之前♪♪
[1:28:19] ♪ I say a little prayer for you ♪ ♪我为你祈祷
[1:28:23] ♪ While combing my hair now ♪ ♬现在我在梳头
[1:28:26] ♪ And wondering what to wear now ♪ ♬不知道现在该穿什么
[1:28:29] ♪ Wear now ♪ ♬现在穿
[1:28:31] ♪ I say a little prayer for you ♪ ♪我为你祈祷
[1:28:32] – ♪ For you ♪ – ♪ Oh, baby ♪ ♪♪为你♪♪哦,宝贝
[1:28:34] ♪ Forever, ever ♪ ♪。永远,永远
[1:28:36] ♪ You’ll stay in my heart and I will love you ♪ ♪你一直在我心里,我也会爱你
[1:28:39] ♪ Forever, ever ♪ ♪。永远,永远
[1:28:41] ♪ We never will part ♪ ♪。我们永不分离
[1:28:42] ♪ Oh, how I love you ♪ ♪哦,我是多么爱你
[1:28:44] ♪ Together, together… ♪ ♪在一起,在一起…♪
[1:28:46] Oh, Mr. Crystal, where are you? 克里斯托先生,你在哪里?
[1:28:49] I’m trapped somewhere under the stage. 我被困在舞台下面某个地方了。
[1:28:51] I’ll find you, sir. 我会找到你的,先生。
[1:28:53] Mr. Crystal, I’m coming! Crystal先生,我来了!
[1:28:55] ♪ I run for the bus, dear ♪ ♪我去赶公车,亲爱的♪
[1:28:58] ♪ While riding ♪ ♬骑行时
[1:29:00] – ♪ I think of us, dear ♪ – ♪ Us, dear ♪ ♪♪我在想你,亲爱的♪♪我在想你,亲爱的♪
[1:29:02] – ♪ I say a little, oh ♪ – ♪ Prayer for you ♪ ♪我说一点点,哦♪为你祈祷
[1:29:05] – ♪ Oh, shawty ♪ – ♪ At work ♪ -♬哦,shawty♬在工作
[1:29:07] ♪ I just take time ♪ ♪♪我只是需要时间
[1:29:10] ♪ And all through my coffee break time ♪ ♪。在我的休息时间♪
[1:29:13] – ♪ Break time ♪ – ♪ I say a little ♪ -休息时间-我说点什么
[1:29:15] ♪ Prayer for you ♪ ♪为你祈祷
[1:29:18] – ♪ Forever and ever ♪ – ♪ Forever ♪ ♪♪-永远永远♪♪
[1:29:20] ♪ Oh, yeah ♪ ♪哦,是的♪
[1:29:21] ♪ I will love you ♪ ♪我会爱你
[1:29:23] – ♪ Ever ♪ – ♪ I say a prayer for you ♪ ♪♪我曾为你祈祷
[1:29:26] ♪ Oh, how I love you ♪ ♪哦,我是多么爱你
[1:29:28] – ♪ Together, together ♪ – ♪ Together, yeah ♪ ♪♪在一起,在一起♪♪在一起,耶♪♪
[1:29:31] ♪ Oh, yeah ♪ ♪哦,是的♪
[1:29:33] ♪ Would only be heartbreak ♪ ♪。只会心碎。♪
[1:29:35] ♪ For me ♪ ♪为我♪
[1:29:41] ♪ Only be heartbreak ♪ ♪只剩下心碎旳♪
[1:29:46] ♪。♪ ♪ For me. ♪
[1:30:00] Yes! 是的!
[1:30:01] I am gonna win a ton of awards for this. 我会因此赢得很多奖项的。
[1:30:08] Hi. 嗨。
[1:30:09] Um, hi. 嗯,你好。
[1:30:11] I’m Meena. 我之一Meena。
[1:30:12] Oh. Um, Alfonso. 哦。嗯,阿方索。
[1:30:14] You-you were incredible. 你是不可思议的。
[1:30:17] So were you. 所以是你。
[1:30:18] Um, what? 嗯,什么?
[1:30:20] Oh. Uh, uh, never mind. 哦。算了,算了。
[1:30:22] Um, want to meet up after the show, maybe? 演出结束后想见见我吗?
[1:30:25] Uh, okay. 呃,好吧。
[1:30:26] Okay, great. Bye. 好了,好了。再见。
[1:30:30] Captain, we cannot land on the last planet. 舰长,我们不能在最后一个星球着陆。
[1:30:33] There is, like, a huge wormhole. 那里有个巨大的虫洞。
[1:30:36] The ship will never make it. 这艘船到不了。
[1:30:39] You’re right. It won’t make it. 你是对的。它不会成功的。
[1:30:41] But I will. 但是我会的。
[1:30:43] ♪ If you want it ♪ ♪如果你想要♪
[1:30:45] – ♪ Take it ♪ – ♪ Beep-beep, boop-boop ♪ ♪哔哔,噗噗♪
[1:30:47] ♪ I should have said it before ♪ ♬我早该说的
[1:30:49] ♪ Boop-boop-boop, beep ♪ ♬呜呜呜呜,嘟嘟
[1:30:51] ♪ Tried to hide it ♪ ♪♪试图隐藏
[1:30:52] – Watch your fingers. – ♪ Fake it ♪ -小心手指。♪假装♪
[1:30:56] ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪ – ♪ I can’t pretend anymore ♪ – ♪ Boop ♪
[1:30:59] ♪ I only want to die alive ♪ ♪我只想活着死去
[1:31:02] ♪ Never by the hands of a broken heart ♪ ♪。永远不要被一颗破碎的心牵着
[1:31:05] (Boop)♪♪ ♪ Boop ♪
[1:31:06] ♪ I don’t wanna hear you lie tonight ♪ ♪今晚我不想再听你说谎
[1:31:13] Rosita, you’ve got to jump. 罗西塔,你得跳下去。
[1:31:19] Oh, honey. 哦,亲爱的。
[1:31:21] Come on, Rosita. 来吧,罗西塔。
[1:31:22] – Look out! – Whoa! – – – – – -当心!——哇!
[1:31:24] – Daddy, stop it! – No! -爸爸,住手!——不!
[1:31:25] – Mr. Moon! – Mr. Crystal, no! ——Moon先生!-克里斯托先生,不要!
[1:31:28] Well, I’ve got you now, you lowlife little loser. 我现在抓到你了,你这个卑鄙小人。
[1:31:31] No, sir. 没有,先生。
[1:31:33] I’m not a loser. 我不是失败者。
[1:31:35] We did what we came here to do. 我们做了该做的事。
[1:31:37] And there is nothing you can do or say to change that. 无论你说什么做什么都改变不了这一点。
[1:31:44] Oh, I can do whatever I want. 我想做什么就做什么。
[1:32:15] ♪ This is ♪ ♬这就是♬
[1:32:17] ♪ The part when I say I don’t want ya ♪ ♪。我说我不要你
[1:32:20] ♪ I’m stronger than I’ve been before ♪ ♪我比以前更坚强了♪
[1:32:22] ♪ This is ♪ ♬这就是♬
[1:32:24] ♪ The part when I break free ♪ ♪这部分当我挣脱♪
[1:32:26] Aah! Whoa…! 啊!哇…!
[1:32:28] ♪ ‘Cause I can’t resist it no more ♪ ♪因为我再也无法抗拒♪
[1:32:31] ♪ Whoa, whoa, the thought of your body ♪ ♬哇,哇,想着你的身体
[1:32:34] – ♪ I came alive ♪ – ♪ Whoo! ♪ ♪♪我又活过来了♪喔!♪
[1:32:38] ♪ It was lethal, it was fatal ♪ ♬这是致命的,这是致命的
[1:32:42] ♪ In my dreams, it felt so right ♪ ♪在我的梦里,这感觉是如此的正确
[1:32:45] ♪ But I woke up ♪ ♪但我醒了
[1:32:47] ♪ Every time ♪ ♪每次♪
[1:32:53] ♪ Oh, baby ♪ ♪哦,宝贝♪
[1:32:55] ♪ This is ♪ ♬这就是♬
[1:32:57] ♪ The part when I say I don’t want ya ♪ ♪。我说我不要你
[1:33:00] ♪ I’m stronger than I’ve been before ♪ ♪我比以前更坚强了♪
[1:33:03] ♪ This is ♪ ♬这就是♬
[1:33:05] ♪ The part when I break free ♪ ♪这部分当我挣脱♪
[1:33:07] ♪ ‘Cause I can’t resist it no more ♪ ♪因为我再也无法抗拒♪
[1:33:10] ♪ Beep-beep, boop-boop. ♪ ♪哔,boop-boop。♪
[1:33:14] Woo-hoo! 啊!
[1:33:16] I love you! 我爱你!
[1:33:18] Yeah! 是啊!
[1:33:20] Oh, Mr. Moon, are you okay? Moon先生,你没事吧?
[1:33:22] Yeah. Never better. 是的。没有更好的。
[1:33:24] Uh, where’s Ash and Clay? 阿什和克莱呢?
[1:33:37] Clay.
[1:33:38] Clay, you back here? 克雷,你在后面吗?
[1:33:40] We’re on next. 我们在下一步。
[1:33:43] You okay? 你没事吧?
[1:33:45] Uh-huh. 啊哈。
[1:33:47] Mission report. 任务报告。
[1:33:49] We have survived the wormhole. 我们在虫洞里活了下来。
[1:33:52] – Yeah! – Yeah. ——是的!-是的。
[1:33:54] And arrived on the last planet. 到达了最后一个星球。
[1:33:57] The missing space explorer must be here somewhere, but there’s no sign of life on my scanner. 失踪的太空探索者一定在这里的某个地方,但我的扫描仪上没有生命迹象。
[1:34:03] That’s your cue. 那是你的提示。
[1:34:05] Clay, it’s time to go on. 克雷,该走了。
[1:34:07] But I see no signs of life. 但我没有看到生命的迹象。
[1:34:10] Nothing but an empty cave. 除了一个空洞什么也没有。
[1:34:12] – Clay. – Oh, no. -Clay。-哦,不。
[1:34:14] It’s okay. Just sing. 没关系。唱就是了
[1:34:16] – Your songs will carry you. – No. -你的歌会带着你。——不
[1:34:19] – This is a mistake. – Please. -这是个错误。——请。
[1:34:21] It’s been so long. 好久不见了。
[1:34:24] I’m not ready. 我还没有准备好。
[1:34:25] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉。
[1:34:27] I’m not ready. 我还没有准备好。
[1:34:46] ♪ I have climbed ♪ ♪我已经爬过♪
[1:34:49] ♪ The highest mountains ♪ ♬最高的山
[1:34:52] ♪ I have run ♪ ♪我已经跑了♪
[1:34:55] ♪ Through the fields ♪ ♬通过田野
[1:34:58] ♪ Only to be with you ♪ ♪只为和你在一起
[1:35:02] ♪ Only to be with you ♪ ♪只为和你在一起
[1:35:10] ♪ But I still haven’t found ♪ ♪但我还是没有找到♪
[1:35:15] ♪ What I’m looking for ♪ ♪♪我在找什么
[1:35:21] ♪ But I still haven’t found ♪ ♪但我还是没有找到♪
[1:35:27] ♪ What I’m looking for ♪ ♪♪我在找什么
[1:35:32] ♪ But I still haven’t found ♪ ♪但我还是没有找到♪
[1:35:37] ♪ What I’m looking for ♪ ♪♪我在找什么
[1:36:09] ♪ I believe ♪ ♪我相信♪
[1:36:11] ♪ In the kingdom come ♪ 总有一天会降临
[1:36:13] ♪ Then all the colors ♪ ♪然后所有的颜色♪
[1:36:15] ♪ Will bleed into one ♪ ♪。终会流成一身♪
[1:36:18] ♪ Bleed into one ♪ ♪。流入♪
[1:36:23] ♪ But yes, I’m still running ♪ ♪但是是的,我还在跑步
[1:36:27] ♪ You broke the bonds ♪ ♪你打破了束缚♪
[1:36:29] ♪ And you loosed the chains ♪ ♪而你却松开了锁链♪
[1:36:32] ♪ Carried the cross ♪ ♬背负十字架
[1:36:35] ♪ Of my shame, of my shame ♪ ♬我的耻辱,我的耻辱
[1:36:42] ♪ You know I believe it ♪ ♬你知道我相信
[1:36:47] ♪ But I still haven’t found ♪ ♪但我还是没有找到♪
[1:36:52] ♪ What I’m looking for ♪ ♪♪我在找什么
[1:36:56] ♪ But I still haven’t found ♪ ♪但我还是没有找到♪
[1:37:01] ♪ What I’m looking for ♪ ♪♪我在找什么
[1:37:06] ♪ I still haven’t found ♪ ♪。我还没找到♪
[1:37:11] ♪ What I’m looking for ♪ ♪♪我在找什么
[1:37:15] ♪ I still haven’t found ♪ ♪。我还没找到♪
[1:37:20] ♪ What I’m looking for ♪ ♪♪我在找什么
[1:37:25] ♪ But I still haven’t found ♪ ♪但我还是没有找到♪
[1:37:30] ♪ What I’m looking for ♪ ♪♪我在找什么
[1:37:34] ♪ But I still haven’t found ♪ ♪但我还是没有找到♪
[1:37:37] Mission accomplished. 任务完成
[1:37:39] We’re heading home. 我们回家。
[1:37:40] ♪ What I’m looking for. ♪ ♬我在寻找什么。♪
[1:38:01] – Hey, Mr. Moon! – Come on! -嘿,Moon先生!——加油!
[1:38:03] – Get out here, Moon. – Come on out here! -快出来,Moon。-快出来!
[1:38:44] Jimmy! 吉米!
[1:38:47] Oh, my gosh, listen to that crowd. 天啊,听听那群人。
[1:38:50] You are a genius. 你真是个天才。
[1:38:52] Yeah, you really are a genius, sir. 你真是个天才,先生。
[1:38:55] Yeah, you got that right, Linda. 是的,你说得对,琳达。
[1:39:01] Thank you, thank you. 谢谢,谢谢。
[1:39:03] Too kind. I appreciate it, really. 太好了。我很感激,真的。
[1:39:06] I-I do. 我知道
[1:39:08] Look, I am very proud of this show. 听着,我为这个节目感到骄傲。
[1:39:10] We did great work here. Great work. 我们做得很好,很好
[1:39:13] And my good friend, Clay… great to have him back, right? 还有我的好朋友克莱…很高兴他能回来,对吧?
[1:39:17] Yeah! 是啊!
[1:39:19] And listen, I look forward to seeing this show run at my theater for many, many years to come. 听着,我期待着这部剧在我的剧院上演很多年。
[1:39:26] Right, Moon? 对吧,Moon?
[1:39:29] Moon?
[1:39:40] Officers, arrest that wolf. 警官们,逮捕那只狼。
[1:39:44] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! 等等,等等,等等,等等!
[1:39:45] He’s innocent! Mr. Crystal, please! 他是无辜的!Crystal先生,请!
[1:39:48] I love you! 我爱你!
[1:40:01] ♪ Was a Monday morning ♪ ♪是一个星期一的早晨
[1:40:05] ♪ ‘Bout a quarter past 4:00 ♪ ♬大约4点15分
[1:40:10] ♪ You were busy dreaming ♪ ♬你在忙着做梦
[1:40:14] ♪ So what did you wake up for? ♪ ♬那你为什么醒来?♪
[1:40:20] ♪ Are you a stranger in your own life? ♪ ♬你对自己的生活是陌生人吗?♪
[1:40:25] ♪ What are you hiding behind those eyes? ♪ ♬你那双眼睛后面藏着什么?♪
[1:40:31] ♪ Is no one looking for you there? ♪ 没人找你吗?♪
[1:40:37] ♪ You know your song saved my life ♪ ♬你知道你的歌救了我的命
[1:40:43] ♪ I don’t sing it just so I can get by ♪ ♪我唱这首歌不是为了凑合♪
[1:40:48] ♪ Won’t you hear me ♪ ♪你不听我说么♪
[1:40:50] ♪ When I tell you, darlin’ ♪ ♪当我告诉你,亲爱的
[1:40:54] ♪ I sing it to survive ♪ ♪我歌唱是为了生存♪
[1:40:58] Stop the bus! 停止公共汽车!
[1:41:00] Whoa! 哇!
[1:41:01] – What is it? – What happened? -什么事?-发生了什么事?
[1:41:03] – What’s going on? – Ow! -怎么了?——噢!
[1:41:04] I just got a call from The Majestic. 我刚接到Majestic的电话。
[1:41:07] They think your show is fantastic, and they want to put it on at their theater. 他们觉得你的表演很棒,想在他们的剧院上演。
[1:41:13] Well, what do you say, Mr. Calloway? 你说呢,卡洛威先生?
[1:41:15] You in? 你在吗?
[1:41:23] ♪ Your song saved my life ♪ ♬你的歌救了我的命
[1:41:26] ♪ The worst and the best days ♪ ♬最坏的和最好的日子
[1:41:29] ♪ Of my life ♪ ♪。我的生命
[1:41:32] ♪ I was broken, now I’m open ♪ ♪。我曾经破碎,如今我再开放
[1:41:37] ♪ Your love keeps me alive ♪ ♬你的爱让我活着
[1:41:41] ♪ It keeps me alive ♪ ♬它让我活着
[1:41:43] ♪ Your song saved my life ♪ ♬你的歌救了我的命
[1:41:47] ♪ The worst and the best days ♪ ♬最坏的和最好的日子
[1:41:50] ♪ Of my life ♪ ♪。我的生命
[1:41:54] ♪ Your song saved my life ♪ ♬你的歌救了我的命
[1:41:59] ♪ Song saved my, song saved my. ♪ ♬歌救了我,歌救了我。♪
[1:42:14] ♪ Baby, there’s nothing holdin’ me back ♪ ♬宝贝,没有什么能阻止我
[1:42:22] ♪ There’s nothing holdin’ me back ♪ ♪没有什么能阻止我
[1:42:30] ♪ There’s nothing holdin’ me back ♪ ♪没有什么能阻止我
[1:42:32] ♪ Oh, I’ve been shaking ♪ ♪哦,我一直在发抖
[1:42:34] ♪ I love it when you go crazy ♪ ♪我喜欢你变疯的样子
[1:42:35] ♪ You take all my inhibitions ♪ ♪你带走了我所有的禁忌
[1:42:38] ♪ Baby, there’s nothing holdin’ me back ♪ ♬宝贝,没有什么能阻止我
[1:42:40] ♪ You take me places that tear up my reputation ♪ ♪你带我到毁了我名声的地方
[1:42:44] ♪ Manipulate my decisions ♪ ♬操纵我的决定
[1:42:45] ♪ Baby, there’s nothing holdin’ me back ♪ ♬宝贝,没有什么能阻止我
[1:42:54] ♪ There’s nothing holdin’ me back ♪ ♪没有什么能阻止我
[1:43:03] ♪ ‘Cause if we lost our minds and we took it way too far ♪ ♪因为如果我们失去理智,走得太远
[1:43:07] ♪ I know we’d be all right, I know we would be all right ♪ ♪我知道我们会没事的,我知道我们会没事的
[1:43:11] ♪ If you were by my side and we stumbled in the dark ♪ ♪如果你在我身边,我们在黑暗中跌跌撞撞
[1:43:15] ♪ I know we’d be all right, I know we would be all right ♪ ♪我知道我们会没事的,我知道我们会没事的
[1:43:19] ♪ ‘Cause if we lost our minds and we took it way too far ♪ ♪因为如果我们失去理智,走得太远
[1:43:23] ♪ I know we’d be all right, I know we would be all right ♪ ♪我知道我们会没事的,我知道我们会没事的
[1:43:26] ♪ If you were by my side and we stumbled in the dark ♪ ♪如果你在我身边,我们在黑暗中跌跌撞撞
[1:43:30] ♪ I know we’d be all right, we would be all right ♪ ♪我知道我们会没事的,我们会没事的
[1:43:35] ♪ Oh, I’ve been shaking ♪ ♪哦,我一直在发抖
[1:43:37] ♪ I love it when you go crazy ♪ ♪我喜欢你变疯的样子
[1:43:39] ♪ You take all my inhibitions ♪ ♪你带走了我所有的禁忌
[1:43:41] ♪ Baby, there’s nothing holdin’ me back ♪ ♬宝贝,没有什么能阻止我
[1:43:43] ♪ You take me places that tear up my reputation ♪ ♪你带我到毁了我名声的地方
[1:43:46] ♪ Manipulate my decisions ♪ ♬操纵我的决定
[1:43:48] ♪ Baby, there’s nothing ♪ ♬宝贝,什么都没有
[1:43:50] ♪ Holdin’ me back ♪ ♬你在拖我后腿
[1:44:04] ♪ Baby, there’s nothing ♪ ♬宝贝,什么都没有
[1:44:06] ♪ Holdin’ me back ♪ ♬你在拖我后腿
[1:44:08] ♪ Oh, whoa ♪ ♬哦,噢噢
[1:44:12] ♪ There’s nothing holdin’ me back ♪ ♪没有什么能阻止我
[1:44:14] ♪ I feel so free ♪ ♪我感觉如此自由
[1:44:17] ♪ When you’re with me, baby ♪ ♪当你和我在一起时,宝贝
[1:44:20] ♪ Baby, there’s nothing ♪ ♬宝贝,什么都没有
[1:44:21] ♪ Holdin’ me back. ♪ ♬你在拖我后腿。♪
2021年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Sing(欢乐好声音01)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Mary Poppins(欢乐满人间01)[1964]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme