Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Sin City(罪恶之城)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Sin City(罪恶之城)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:罪恶之城
英文名称:Sin City
年代:2005

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] 黄杂种
[00:15] Just one hour to go. My last day on the job. 只剩下一个钟头 这是我最后一天当差
[00:18] Early retirement. Not my idea. 提早退休 不是我所愿
[00:21] Doctor’s orders. Heart condition. 这是医生的命令 我有心脏病
[00:24] “Angina” he calls it. 他说是”心绞痛”
[00:28] I’m polishing my badge and getting myself used to the idea of saying goodbye to it. 我一边擦亮我的徽章 一边让自己习惯向它说再见的感觉
[00:32] It, and the 30-odd years of protecting and serving and tears 它是我这三十年来 以血汗泪水
[00:35] and the blood and terror and triumph it represents. 捍卫人民 伸张正义的象征
[00:40] I’m thinking about Eileen’s slow smile. 我想到爱琳温柔的笑容
[00:43] About the thick. fat steaks she picked up at the butcher’s today. 还有她今天向肉贩买的又厚又多汁的牛排
[00:48] And I’m thinking about the one loose end I haven’t tied up. 我也想到我要完成的最后一项任务
[00:51] A young girl who’s out there somewhere, helpless in the hands of a drooling lunatic. 一个无助的小女孩 在某个地方被一个变态疯子蹂躏着
[01:01] Damn it, Hartigan, I won’t let you do this. You’re gonna get yourself killed. 该死 哈迪根 我不会让你去的 你这是自寻死路
[01:06] You’re gonna get us both killed. I won’t let you. I’m warnin’ you. 你会害死我们两个 你不准去 我警告你
[01:09] Let go of my coat, Bob. 放开我的外套 鲍勃
[01:11] You’re draggin’ me down with you. 你在拖我下水
[01:13] I’m your partner. They can kill me, too. 我是你的搭档 他们也会杀了我的
[01:17] I ain’t puttin’ up with that. I’m gettin’ on the horn and calling for backup. 我已经受够了 我要回去找支援
[01:20] Sure, Bob. We’ll just wait. 好啊 鲍勃 那我们就等着
[01:23] Sit on our hands while that Roark brat gets his sick thrills with victim number four. 双手插裤袋坐下来等 等那个人渣对第四个被害人伸出魔爪
[01:27] Victim number four! 已经第四个了
[01:29] Nancy Callahan, age 11. 南茜•卡里汉 11岁
[01:31] And she’ll be raped and slashed to ribbons. 她先会被奸杀 然后会被分尸
[01:34] And that backup that we’re waitin’ on will just so happen to show up 我们等待的支援警力一定会姗姗来迟
[01:38] just late enough for Roark to get back to his US Senator daddy. 好让罗克及时回到他那当参议员的老爸身边
[01:42] Take a deep breath, Hartigan. 别冲动 哈迪根
[01:45] Settle down and think straight. 冷静下来 仔细想想
[01:48] You’re pushin’ 60 and you got a bum ticker. 你都快六十岁了 一只脚都已踏进棺材里了
[01:52] You ain’t savin’ anyone. 你救不了任何人了
[01:56] You got a great attitude, Bob. 你的敬业态度真是伟大 鲍勃
[01:59] Real credit to the force, you are. 警界就是有你这种人
[02:01] Eileen’s at home waitin’ for you. Think about Eileen. 爱琳还在家里等你 为爱琳想想吧
[02:08] Heck, Bob, 是啊 鲍勃
[02:12] maybe you are right. 也许你说对了
[02:14] I’m glad to hear you’re finally talkin’ sense. 很高兴你终于听得进去了
[02:18] Hell of a way to end a partnership. 去他妈的搭档情谊
[02:21] Hell of a way to start my retirement. 去他妈的提早退休
[02:24] Nancy Callahan, age 11. 南茜•卡里汉 11岁
[02:27] For all I know she’s dead already. 就我所知 她可能已经死了
[02:32] You’ve been a very good girl, Nancy. 你真是个乖女孩啊 南茜
[02:34] You’ve been very quiet. 没有吵闹
[02:37] Don’t be scared. 别怕
[02:39] We’re gonna be taking you home really soon. 我们很快就会带你回家了
[02:42] But first, we’re going to introduce you to somebody. 在此之前 我们先介绍一个人给你认识
[02:46] He’s a very nice man. 他是个很好的人
[02:51] Halfway to the warehouse where Weevil said they took her, and it hits. 据说她被带到仓库 半路上我的胃开始疼了
[02:55] Wicked spot of indigestion. 讨厌的消化不良
[02:58] At least that’s what I pray it is. 至少我希望是这个原因
[03:00] …lighthearted and momentary digression. …轻松和暂时的放纵
[03:03] The briefest indulge-ment in automotive pleasure. 从汽车得到短暂的满足
[03:05] For cheap thrills. Such short-lived durability, Mr. Shlubb. 为了廉价的刺激 这么不耐用 斯朗波先生
[03:10] You would risk engenderating ill will on the part of our employers. 你恐怕让我们老板对你不满了
[03:14] Burt Shlubb and Douglas Klump 伯奇•斯朗波和道格拉斯•克朗波
[03:16] two any-dirty-job-there-is thugs with delusions of eloquence. 两个满口冠冕堂皇之词 一心只想干坏事的家伙
[03:21] This Jaguar you so pinheadedly covet 你这么垂涎的美洲虎跑车
[03:24] temporarily remanded to our custody though it may be 现在又暂时由我们保管
[03:26] remains the property of the son of Senator Roark. 但它还是属于罗克参议员儿子的
[03:30] Gotta keep this quiet. Take ’em down fast. 必须在不出声的情况下 迅速将他们解决
[03:33] A single dent, the merest scratch thereupon, 要是不小心出现凹点
[03:35] and the before-mentioned consequences of which I so recently made mention 或是最轻微的刮痕 它的后果我刚刚才提到
[03:38] shall surely be athwart us. 绝对是我们承受不起的
[03:50] Catch your breath. Give your heart time to slow down. 喘口气 让你的心脏跳得慢一点
[03:54] But it won’t slow down. 可是它慢不下来
[03:59] Get over it. 快熬过去
[04:01] She needs you. 她需要你
[04:03] We’re all done here, Benny. 这里没我们的事了 本尼
[04:05] Let’s give them some time together. Give them some privacy. 留时间给他们吧 让他们有一点隐私
[04:08] Be with you in a minute, Lenny. 再等一下 兰尼
[04:10] I’m just making sure they get along really well. 我要确定他们相处没问题
[04:13] And what kind of beast couldn’t get along with a precious little girl like this? 怎么会有笨蛋不懂珍惜这么可爱的小女孩?
[04:18] You must be awfully scared now. 你现在一定吓坏了
[04:22] But you’ve got nothing to be scared of. 可是没什么好怕的
[04:27] All we’re gonna do is have a nice little talk. 我们只是好好谈心而已
[04:31] That’s all. Just a nice talk. Just you and me. 仅此而已 只是谈谈心 就你跟我
[04:35] Don’t you cry now. 不准哭了
[04:38] Doctor said it’d be like this. 医生说的症状就是这样
[04:41] Just take the pill he gave you. 只要吃一颗他给的药丸
[04:52] No need to play it quiet. 就不必再假装没事
[04:54] Not anymore. 再也不需假装
[04:57] Breathe steady old man. Prove you’re not completely useless. 稳住呼吸 老头 证明你还老当益壮
[05:01] What the hell? Go out with a bang. 搞什么鬼? 很快就过去了
[05:04] He likes to hear ’em scream. 他喜欢听她们尖叫
[05:06] I’ve seen his victims and their twisted little faces, 我看过他的被害人 还有她们扭曲的小脸
[05:09] all wide-mouthed and bug-eyed, frozen in their last horrible moment of living. 全都张大嘴巴和睁着眼睛 就算惨死还留下惊恐的表情
[05:14] No screams. Either I’m just in time or I’m way too late. 没有尖叫声 不是赶上了 就是来迟了
[05:29] It’s nothing. Barely a flesh wound. On your feet old man. 没什么大不了 不过是皮肉伤 站起来 老头
[05:39] Roark. Give it up. 罗克 投降吧
[05:43] Let the girl go. 把小女孩放了
[05:45] You can’t do a goddamn thing to me, Hartigan. 你奈何不了我 哈迪根
[05:47] You know who I am. 你知道我的身份
[05:49] You know who my father is! 你知道我老子是谁
[05:51] You can’t touch me, you piece-of-shit cop. 你根本动不了我 他妈的烂条子
[05:55] Look at you. You can’t even lift that cannon you’re carrying. 看看你自己 你连枪都举不起来
[06:00] Sure, I can. 我当然可以
[06:09] Cover your eyes, Nancy. I don’t want you watching this. 遮住双眼 南茜 我不要你看到这一幕
[06:13] I mean it, baby. Cover your eyes right now. 听话 小姑娘 快把眼睛遮起来
[06:18] I take his weapons away. 我把他的武器毁了
[06:22] Both of them. 命根子也轰烂
[06:35] Hell of a way to end a partnership. 去他妈的搭档情谊
[06:37] For God’s sakes, don’t make it any worse. 看在老天的份上 不要再让事情更糟了
[06:41] – Don’t make me kill you. – Doin’ fine, Bob. – 不要逼我杀了你 – 干得好 鲍勃
[06:45] Never better. 你从没这么英勇过
[06:48] I’m ready to kick your ass. 我准备好要修理你一顿了
[06:52] Keep him talking. Buy time. 让他继续说话 拖延时间
[06:54] Just a few more minutes. Just till the back up gets here. 只要再几分钟 支援人员就会赶到
[06:57] Sit down and stay down. I’ll kill you if I have to. 坐下不要动 不然我就杀了你
[07:01] Keep his mind off the girl, skinny little Nancy. 别让他接近小女孩 那个瘦弱的小南茜
[07:05] He can’t kill her once the back up gets here. 只要支援人员一赶到 他就能不杀她了
[07:06] Run home, Nancy. Run for your life. 快跑回家 南茜 再不跑你就没命了
[07:09] Hey. Don’t listen to him. He’s a crazy man. 嘿 别听他的鬼话 他已经疯了
[07:12] – What a tough man you are, huh? – You stay right where you’re at. – 你算什么男人? – 你给我乖乖待着
[07:15] You shoot your partner in the back… 你从背后向你的搭档开枪
[07:18] then you try to scare a little girl. 然后又想吓唬小女孩
[07:21] Maybe I’ll pull my spare rod, plug you a couple of times, show you how it’s done. 等会我给你点颜色看看 让你知道我的厉害
[07:25] We could’ve worked something out, but you’ve blown that. 我们本来可以好好合作
[07:27] Sit down or I’ll blast you in half. 坐下 不然把你轰成两半
[07:31] – You’re so slow, you’ll never stop me. – Sit down! – 你动作太慢了 阻止不了我 – 坐下
[07:35] You’ll never be able to stop me. 你永远阻止不了我
[07:45] I finally sit down. just like you told me to. 最后我终于坐下了 像你要求的那样
[07:51] The sirens are close now. 警车的声音越来越近
[07:54] She’ll be safe. 她没有危险了
[08:04] Things go dark. I don’t mind much. 我的眼前一片漆黑 可是我管不了这么多了
[08:09] Getting sleepy. It’s OK. 眼皮渐渐沉了 没关系
[08:13] She’ll be safe. 她安全了
[08:15] An old man dies, 老头死了
[08:18] a little girl lives. 小女孩活下来了
[08:21] Fair trade. 公平交易
[08:43] Just tell me it isn’t true, John. 告诉我 他们讲的不是真的 约翰
[08:47] What they’re saying about you and that child. 他们对你和那个小女孩的指控
[08:51] It can’t be true. 不可能是真的
[08:53] If you ever want to see me again… 如果你还想再见到我…
[08:59] say something now. 就立刻跟我说话
[09:06] We’re looking at your basic mountain of DNA evidence, 我们正在研究你的DNA数据
[09:08] the testimony of your own partner, 你搭档的证词
[09:11] corroboration by six eye-witnesses, and that’s just so far 还有六名目击证人的确认 这是目前我们所掌握的
[09:14] and there’s your own silence. 然而你仍坚持保持沉默
[09:17] I’ll do what I can, but needless to say, you are good and screwed. 我会尽最大的力量严惩你 但你真的很行 你玩完了
[09:21] Come on, Hartigan. What’s holding you back? 拜托 哈迪根 你到底在坚持什么?
[09:24] What’s shutting you up? This whole thing stinks to high heaven. 为什么打死也不肯说? 整件事简直卑劣到了极点
[09:28] I’m not the only one on the force who smells it. 我可不是唯一这么认为的人
[09:31] Sure, I’ll rinse your bedpan and wipe your butt. That’s my job. 别担心 我还是会洗你的便盆 擦你的屁股 那是我的工作
[09:35] But don’t expect any friendly chitchat outta me, mister. 可是 先生 别指望我会给你好脸色看
[09:39] I heard what you’ve done to that girl. I hope they throw away the key. 我听过你对那女孩干的好事 我希望他们把钥匙扔了
[09:54] Evenin’, officer. 晚安 警官
[09:57] I don’t have to introduce myself, do I? You read the papers. 我不用再介绍自己了 是吧? 你看过报纸吧
[10:02] This being an election year, you’ve seen plenty of my picture. 今年选举 你应该看到不少我的照片
[10:06] You know who I am and what I can do. 你知道我是谁 知道我做得出什么
[10:10] And I’m doin’ you, Hartigan. 而我会要你好看 哈迪根
[10:12] Cold and hard, I’m doing you. 保证毫不留情地对付你
[10:15] You blew my son’s ear off. 你打掉我儿子的耳朵
[10:19] You blew his arm off. You even blew his nuts and his pecker off. 打断他的手臂 还打烂他的命根子
[10:26] He’s in a coma right now. They say he may never come out of it. 他现在昏迷不醒 医生说他可能醒不过来了
[10:30] My boy. 我的儿子
[10:32] He could’ve been the first Roark to become the President of the United States, 他本来可以成为罗克家族的第一个总统
[10:35] but you went and turned him into a brain-damaged, dickless freak. 但是你害他变成一个脑袋受损又不像男人的怪物
[10:40] Pullin’ that trigger make you feel powerful? 扣动扳机让你很有权力感吗?
[10:44] Power don’t come from a badge or a gun. 权力不是来自于枪和徽章
[10:49] Power comes from lying. 权力来自谎言
[10:52] Lying big, and gettin’ the whole damn world to play along with you. 撒大谎 让整个世界陪你玩
[10:57] Once you got everybody agreeing with what they know in their hearts ain’t true, 一旦你成功地让每个人认同内心深处不认同的东西
[11:00] you’ve got ’em by the balls. 你就抓住了他们的要害
[11:02] There’s what, maybe 500 people in this hospital? 这医院里可能有500个人吧?
[11:10] I could pump you full of bullets right now, and I wouldn’t even be arrested. 我可以现在就把你全身打烂 也没人会逮捕我
[11:14] Everyone would lie for me, everyone who counts. 大家都会为我撒谎 每个人都算计着呢
[11:18] Otherwise, all their own lies, everything that runs Sin City 否则他们自己所有的谎言 万恶之城赖以生存的东西
[11:20] it all comes tumbling down like a pack of cards. 就会像一堆纸牌一样崩塌溃堤
[11:28] But I want you firm and fit and healthy. 但是我要你健健康康地活着
[11:31] I’m even putting up cash of my own to get you more surgery. 我甚至自己掏钱 让你接受更多的手术
[11:35] Fix that heart condition of yours. 治疗你的心脏病
[11:40] You’re gonna keep on living a long time. I’m gonna make sure of that. 你会活很久 我保证这一点
[11:45] You’re gonna be convicted of raping that little brat, and shooting my boy. 你会被判强奸了那个小女孩 还有开枪打了我的儿子
[11:50] And you’re gonna spend the rest of your life in prison, 你会在牢里面过你的下半辈子
[11:53] disgraced, destroyed… 身败名裂 痛不欲生
[11:56] alone. 孤孤单单
[11:59] Your wife? 你的老婆?
[12:01] You tell her the truth and she’s dead. 你要是告诉她真相 她就死定了
[12:04] You tell anybody the truth and they’re dead. 你告诉任何人真相 他都死定了
[12:09] They won’t let me testify. 他们不让我作证
[12:11] I told the cops that you saved my life and they just acted like I was crazy. 我跟警察说你救了我的命 他们都认为我疯了
[12:15] They talked my parents into keeping me away. 他们说服我的父母把我带走
[12:18] They said that you’d done things that you didn’t do. 把所有的事都栽赃给你
[12:20] I told them that you saved me from that Roark creep, 我告诉他们 是你把我从变态罗克手里救出来
[12:23] but they won’t even check me out to see that I’m still a virgin. 但是他们 甚至都不愿意检查一下我还是不是处女
[12:27] I’m still a virgin, still alive, thanks to you. 我还是个处女 也还活着 多亏了你
[12:32] They got it all backwards. 他们全都颠倒是非
[12:34] Sometimes, the truth doesn’t matter like it ought. 有时候真相已经不重要
[12:38] But you’ll always remember things right. 不过你会明辨善恶
[12:42] That’s gonna mean a lot to me. 这样我就很满足了
[12:46] But stay away, Nancy. They’ll kill you if you don’t stay away. 离开这里 南茜 若不离开 他们会杀了你
[12:51] Don’t visit me. 不要来看我
[12:53] Don’t write me. 不要写信给我
[12:55] Don’t even say my name. 甚至不要提我的名字
[12:57] Maybe you won’t let me visit, but I’ll still write to you, Hartigan. 哈迪根 要是你不让我来看你 我仍然会写信给你
[13:01] I’ll sign my letters “Cordelia” 我会在信中 署名”科迪莉亚”
[13:04] That’s the name of a really cool detective in books I read. 这是我读过的书里 一个很酷的侦探的名字
[13:08] I’ll write you every week…for forever. 我会每周写信给你 永远都会
[13:13] Sure, kid. 好吧 孩子
[13:15] Now, run on home. 现在快回家去吧
[13:18] It’s not safe for you here. 这里不安全
[13:24] Bye, Nancy. 再见了 南茜
[13:29] I love you. 我爱你
[13:40] John Hartigan. 约翰•哈迪根
[13:43] Mr. Law and Order. 法律与秩序先生
[13:46] Mr. By the Book. 坚持原则先生
[13:49] Mr. High and Mighty. 高尚全能先生
[13:54] I gotta give you credit, being such a straight arrow for so damn many years 我得承认你的伟大功绩 为人诚实又坦率
[13:57] without it catching up with you. 这么多年我都赶不上你
[13:59] It’s catching up with you now, friend of mine. 但是现在我赶上了 朋友
[14:03] It’s catching up with you but good. 赶上的感觉爽极了
[14:10] Maybe I oughta look at him. He doesn’t look too good. 也许让我帮他检查一下 他看起来很糟糕
[14:12] Ohh, he’s hale and hearty, Tammy. See? 不用担心 唐妮 看到没有?
[14:18] He’s the picture of health. 他的样子好得很
[14:22] That Tammy, there, she’s fine, isn’t she? 那位是唐妮小姐 她很不错 对吧?
[14:25] I rented her out of Old Town. 我从老城里把她借来的
[14:28] I wanted to show you what you won’t be getting any of, not in prison. 我要给你看看你在牢里得不到的东西
[14:32] You hear me, Hartigan? 你听到我说话吗 哈迪根?
[14:34] If you stop being stupid, start playing along with us, 只要你别再装傻 乖乖和我们合作
[14:38] you might just get some of Tammy. 也许你也可以尝一尝唐妮
[14:41] You see that? She flinched. 看到没? 她退缩了
[14:44] You make her sick. 你让她觉得恶心
[14:47] She heard about you and that little girl. 她听说过你和那个小女孩的事了
[14:50] This is nothing but a price I promised myself I’d pay. and I’m paying it. 这不过是我答应要付出的代价 现在我正在实现我的诺言
[14:54] You don’t save a little girl’s life, then turn around and throw her to the dogs. 你不能救了小女孩的命之后 转身就把她扔给一群狗
[14:59] Not in my book you don’t. 我做不到
[15:01] They want a confession. They won’t get it. 他们要我认罪 永远不可能
[15:07] There was a letter from Nancy waiting when they put me in solitary. 他们把我单独监禁的时候 南茜来了一封信
[15:11] She calls herself “Cordelia” just like she promised. 她自称”科迪莉亚” 就像她承诺的那样
[15:14] She makes no mention of anything that would give her away. 她没有提到任何可能泄漏她身份的东西
[15:19] At first, I figure she’ll send another note or two 刚开始的时候 我认为她会再写上一两封信
[15:21] before her young mind moves on to better things. 然后就慢慢把心思转移到别处
[15:25] But every Thursday, another one arrives. 但是每个星期四 总会收到新的一封信
[15:28] What a sweet kid. 真是个贴心的孩子
[15:30] I do my best to keep my hand from shaking when I reach for it. 每当我拆信时 都努力控制让手不要发抖
[15:34] She’s the only friend I’ve got, the daughter I never had. 她算是我唯一的朋友 算是我以前从未拥有过的女儿
[15:39] My sweet Cordelia. 我可爱的”科迪莉亚”
[15:41] Skinny little Nancy Callahan. 瘦小的南茜•卡里汉
[15:45] Eight years pass. 八年过去了
[15:52] Then comes a Thursday when I bound from my cot. 终于有个星期四 当我困在自己的小牢房里
[15:55] excited as a kid at Christmas. 却像准备过圣诞节的兴奋孩子
[15:57] only to find myself staring at the damn floor of my damn cell. 狠狠地盯着小牢房的地板
[16:01] Iooking for a letter from Nancy that isn’t there. 等着南茜写来的信 然而却等不到
[16:05] Then another Thursday with no letter. 随后的一个星期四又没有信
[16:07] Is she all right? 她还好吗?
[16:09] Did something happen to her? 她出事了吗?
[16:12] Nothing. 什么也没有
[16:14] Two months now, not a word from Nancy. 两个月了 没收到一封南茜的信
[16:18] Did they find her? Did they get to her? 他们找到她了吗? 他们抓住她了?
[16:22] Of course! Stupid old man. 当然了 蠢老头
[16:25] Do your math. Nancy’s 19 years old. 自己算算吧 南茜已经十九岁了
[16:29] How long did you expect her to keep writing? 你还指望她能写多久呢?
[16:31] She was a saint to keep it up as long as she did. 她能坚持这么久 已经很了不起了
[16:35] She’s forgotten you. old man. 她已经忘了你了 老头
[16:38] You’re alone. 你现在孤独一人了
[16:40] You’re all alone. 孤独一人
[16:50] This guy smells awful, like bad food. 这家伙闻起来真恶心 就像是发臭的食物
[16:54] Like a corpse left in a garbage dumpster in the middle of summer. 像夏天扔在垃圾箱里的尸体
[16:58] He stinks so bad. I want to throw up. 他太臭了 我要吐了
[17:11] Practically knocked my head off. the bastard. 他把我狠狠打晕了过去 这个狗娘养的
[17:14] When I come to. I see it. 当我苏醒过来 我看到了它
[17:17] The same kind of envelope Nancy always uses. 跟南茜使用的信封一模一样
[17:20] but there’s no letter inside of it. 但是里面没有信
[17:23] There’s something soft. 只有一个软软的东西
[17:25] something that ought to be alive, a hunk of meat and bone 好像本来是活的 一根带骨的肉
[17:29] that ought to be the index finger of the right hand of a 19-year-old girl. 一个十九岁少女右手的食指
[17:33] How the hell did they find her? 他们到底是怎么找到她的?
[17:35] She was so careful. 她一直都很小心
[17:37] She never gave away where she lives or where she works. 她从来没说过她在哪里生活 或在哪里工作
[17:45] I’ve got to get out. I’ve got to help her. 我一定要出去 我要帮助她
[17:49] Nothing else matters, not my life and not my pride. either. 其他什么都不重要 生命和尊严都不重要
[17:54] It’s only one final surrender they want. 他们只是想要我屈服罢了
[17:56] You got me. Roark. You beat me. 你逮到我的弱点了 罗克 你赢了
[18:08] I’ll get it, Claire. That’ll be Marv. 我来接 克莱儿 应该是马福
[18:11] He never sleeps. He’s always getting himself in deep. 他从来不睡觉 从来不让自己陷得很深
[18:14] Yeah? 喂?
[18:17] What? 什么?
[18:19] Hartigan. My God, it is you. 哈迪根 天啊 居然是你
[18:22] Yes, yes… 对 对
[18:24] I’ll get right on it. Right this second. 我等一下就到 我立刻过去
[18:27] I’ll be there by ten, I promise. 我保证十点到
[18:32] Lucille. She wouldn’t give up on me back before the trial. 露西 她在判决之前 绝对不可能放弃我的
[18:36] She almost slugged me when I stopped her from hiring a new attorney. 当我阻止她雇用新的律师时 她几乎要痛扁我一顿
[18:40] When I refused to plead innocent. she did slug me. 当我拒绝为自己的清白抗辩时 她就狠狠地揍了我
[18:43] If she hears what I’m gonna do, she’ll probably slug me again. 等一下她听到我要讲的 她可能会再次好好修理我
[18:46] Hartigan…Hot damn. 哈迪根 你真该死
[18:56] It’s like they were waiting for my call. 他们好像等我的电话很久了
[18:58] They’re ready to deal. They’re practically begging for a deal. 一副早就准备好的样子 巴不得早早结案
[19:01] They’re scared of something. 也不知道他们在怕什么
[19:03] One of them as much as promised me parole if you confess and express regret 其中有人还承诺我 你一定能获得假释 只要你肯招认又有悔意
[19:06] and all that other dumb crap that, of course, we won’t go for. 反正就是类似的烂事 当然我们不可能屈服
[19:09] We’re getting you out for time served, with no strings attached. 我们要把你早日弄出来 不要再平白无故坐牢
[19:12] Then we’re gonna sue those sorry sons of bitches for false prosecution. 再立刻起诉那些混球 告他们诬告
[19:17] You’re gonna be exonerated, and a very rich man. 你就能无罪释放了 你会变成一个有钱人
[19:20] – This isn’t like you think it is. – The hell it isn’t. – 整件事并不是你想的那样 – 当然不是
[19:23] Anyone can figure out who framed you, but even Senator Roark isn’t God. 谁都知道是谁在设计你 可是就算参议员罗克也不是神
[19:26] – You hung up the phone too soon. – We use the law, the press… – 你电话挂得太快了 – 我们可以诉诸法律 媒体
[19:30] – He will never know what hit him. – I’m gonna confess. – 他绝不会料到他也有这一天 – 我要认罪
[19:34] Excuse me? 你说什么?
[19:37] John Hartigan, crawling on his belly in front of a parole board? 约翰•哈迪根放下身段 爬到假释官面前?
[19:40] Confessing to raping a little girl and blubbering for mercy? 坦白自己强暴了小女孩 哭着求法官法外开恩?
[19:44] No, doesn’t work. 不 行不通的
[19:46] I’m going in there telling them I’m a twisted, wretched child molester, 我要去告诉他们 我是个变态又可怜的奸童人渣
[19:51] agreeing to anything they want from me. 我要同意他们列出的所有罪状
[20:00] All right, you son of a bitch 好吧 你这个大混蛋
[20:04] Let’s get this over with. 我们去把事情了结吧
[20:10] I say everything they want to hear. just the way they want to hear it. 他们想听什么 我全都照他们的说法招出来
[20:16] I tell them I’m a twisted. wretched child molester. 我告诉他们我是心理变态 彻底完蛋的态童癖
[20:21] I agree to everything they want from me. 我承认他们抹黑我的一切指控
[20:26] I love you Nancy. 我爱你 南茜
[20:28] 贝森市监狱
[20:39] It’s a lot of miles into town, Hartigan. 离市区可远的很 哈迪根
[20:45] – You care for a ride? – Long as you stay in front of me. – 你要搭个便车吗? – 只要你待在我前面就行了
[20:49] Prison’s made you paranoid. Talk about water under the bridge. 坐牢让你变得多疑了 已经人事皆非了
[20:53] Christ. 真他妈的
[20:56] Eight years. 八年了
[20:59] Yeah. Eight years. 是啊 八年了
[21:04] Well, if it’s any consolation to you… 如果对你有点安慰的话…
[21:08] you made me hate myself. 你让我憎恨自己了
[21:13] – Any word from Eileen? – Yeah. – 有爱琳的消息吗? – 有
[21:17] She got remarried four years ago. 她四年前再婚了
[21:23] She had two kids. I’m sorry, John. 还生了两个孩子 我很抱歉 约翰
[21:27] Don’t be. 用不着
[21:29] I’m glad. 我很高兴
[21:32] Eileen always wanted kids. 爱琳一直想要孩子
[21:35] She’ll make a good mother. 她一定是个好母亲
[21:39] Like you said, Bob, water under the bridge. 就像你说的 鲍勃 人事皆非了
[21:54] Bob and I get on with our fond farewells to each other. 鲍勃和我以彼此熟悉的方式分了手
[21:58] then I go looking for the only human being on the planet who means a damn to me 然后我就去找这个世界上 我唯一关心的人
[22:02] Nancy. 南茜
[22:03] How could they have found out it was you writing all those letters to me? 他们到底是怎么发现 是你一直在写那些信给我呢?
[22:07] How did they find out who you are? 他们是怎么发现你的身份的?
[22:10] And what have they done to you. baby? 还有他们对你做了什么 宝贝?
[22:17] Not a sound. 一点声音也没有
[22:19] No sign of life. 没有生命的迹象
[22:22] Has Roark gone to all this trouble just to torture a broken old man. 罗克真的费了这么多心机 来折磨一个老头
[22:25] Iike a kid poking at a fly when he’s already torn his wings off? 就像一个小孩折断苍蝇的翅膀 还不停地捅它?
[22:29] What has he done to Nancy? 他对南茜做了什么?
[22:32] It’s like all she ever does is read and study and write. 看来她所做的就是读书和学习
[22:34] 刑法
[22:35] No diary, no phone numbers or addresses written down anywhere. 没有日记 没有写下来的电话或地址
[22:41] Closest thing to a clue is a pack of matches from a lousy saloon. 唯一的线索是一个低级酒吧的火柴盒
[22:45] 卡迪酒吧
[22:46] It’s a long shot. but maybe she’s got some friends there. 虽然希望渺茫 不过也许她在那里有朋友
[22:57] A dead end. 这下完了
[23:00] Nancy wouldn’t have anything to do with a pack of drunks and losers like this. 南茜不可能和这些酒鬼和窝囊废混在一起
[23:03] But if there’s anything to be found here, the faintest lead to wherever Nancy is 但是若有人绑架或伤害她
[23:07] or whoever kidnapped her and mutilated her, this is the place. 想知道什么线索的话 就得靠这个地方了
[23:11] Excuse me, miss. Wondering if you could help me. I’m looking for somebody. 打扰一下 小姐 我在找一个人
[23:16] Cold night like this, everybody’s looking for somebody, stranger. 这么冷的夜 大家都想要找人陪
[23:19] It’s not like that. Her name is Nancy. 不是这样的 她的名字叫南茜
[23:22] Eyes to the stage, pilgrim. 看舞台那边吧 色老头
[23:24] She’s just warming up. 她才刚暖身而已
[23:36] Skinny little Nancy Callahan. 瘦小的南茜•卡里汉
[23:39] She grew up. 她长大了
[23:41] She filled out. 身材火辣
[23:44] Nancy Callahan. 19 years old. 南茜•卡里汉 19岁
[23:49] And here I was. expecting a skinny little bookworm. 而且我居然还在想象着一个瘦小的书虫
[23:53] maybe a bit too shy for her own good. 也许她还会有点儿害羞
[23:56] How little she told me about herself in all her letters for all those years. 她很少在信里说自己的事 这些年来都这样
[24:06] How the hell did they find her? 他们到底是怎么找到她的?
[24:09] Then it hits me. 我终于明白了
[24:11] They were bluffing. 他们在吓唬我
[24:15] I’ve led them straight to her. 是我把他们带到这里来了
[24:26] She hasn’t spotted you yet. 趁她还没看到你
[24:29] Turn around and walk out the door. 转身走出那扇门
[24:33] Lead the creep outside. 把那个混蛋引出去
[24:34] Get that Beretta away from him somehow. and kill him. 想办法把他的枪抢过来 然后杀了他
[24:40] I’m just a horny ex-con watching an exotic dancer. 我现在只是个好色的前科犯 在观赏脱衣舞演员而已
[24:44] Just a few seconds and she’ll be safe. 再过几秒钟她就安全了
[24:47] No Nancy. Don’t notice me. 不 南茜 别注意我
[24:50] Don’t recognize me. 别认出我
[25:03] There’s no time to explain. 没时间解释了
[25:05] I’ve made a terrible mistake, put you in terrible danger. 我犯了可怕的错误 害你的处境变得很危险
[25:09] We need to get out of here right this second. 我们必须离开这里 马上离开
[25:11] Whatever you say, Hartigan. Let me throw some clothes on. 就听你的 哈迪根 我去穿件衣服
[25:17] And here I’d figured you’d forgotten all about me. Me and my dumb letters. 还以为你已经把我忘了 还有我那些无聊的信
[25:22] Kept me going. 那些信帮助我撑到今天
[25:25] Kept me from killing myself. 让我不至于自杀
[25:29] Hurry up, will you? 动作快点 好吗?
[25:37] – Maybe I should drive. – Not a chance. – 我来开吧 – 不行
[25:41] Nobody but me can keep this heap running. 除了我 没人能开得了这辆老爷车
[25:49] Besides, from the sound of things, you might have to shoot somebody. 而且看这个情况 你可能得开枪杀人
[25:53] – I don’t have a gun. – Under the seat. – 我没有枪 – 在座位底下
[25:58] It’s loaded and it works. 子弹已经上膛了 可以用
[26:02] Yeah, this’ll do. 是啊 可以用
[26:04] Taken it to the range a couple of times. Kicks like a mule. 我带到枪场玩了几次 火力很大
[26:12] Hartigan, there’s so much I’ve wanted to say to you. 哈迪根 我有很多话要跟你说
[26:17] You’ve never been far from my thoughts. 我从来没有停止想过你
[26:20] I’ve lain awake nights, thinking of you. 我曾在半夜里 清醒地躺在床上 想着你
[26:24] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊?
[26:26] Keep driving, Nancy. Keep driving and keep the car on the road! 继续开 南茜 别停下来 让车留在道上
[26:34] She’s counting on you, old man. 她就全靠你了 老家伙
[26:36] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[26:38] Prove you’re still worth a damn. 证明你仍是条好汉
[26:46] Try and keep it on the road, Nancy! 试着让车在道上开 南茜
[26:52] He’s a decent shot. 他的枪法不错
[26:54] He’s got skill. but he’s in too much of a hurry. 技巧很好 可是他太心急了
[26:56] Throwing away bullets like they were candy. 子弹就像糖果一样被浪费
[27:04] He doesn’t know how to take his time. 他不知道怎么沉住气
[27:06] Aim careful and look the devil in the eye. 仔细瞄准 盯着目标
[27:17] Stop the car, Nancy. Gotta confirm the kill. 停车 南茜 我要确定他死了没
[27:20] – What? – Stop the car, now! – 什么? – 停车 现在
[27:22] Right. Stop the car, confirm the kill. 对 停车 看看死了没
[27:32] Sorry, I got a little rattled. 对不起 我有点吓到了
[27:35] It’s OK. You did great. Sit tight. I’ll be right back. 没关系 你做得很好 待这里别动 我马上回来
[27:39] No! Let me stay close. 不 让我跟着你
[27:41] Nothing can happen to me when I’m with you. 跟你在一起 我什么都不怕
[27:44] Please? Let me stay close. 求求你 让我跟着你好吗?
[27:57] The stink, I almost gag. 臭气熏天 我几乎要吐了
[28:01] His blood smells even worse than he does. 他的血比他的人还要臭
[28:03] – Jesus. – And it’s all over the place. – 老天 – 流得到处都是
[28:06] But the creep himself. he’s gone. 但是那个怪物不见了
[28:10] We’re out of time. 我们没时间了
[28:12] The sirens, I used to welcome the sound. 警笛声 我以前喜欢这声音
[28:17] There’s nothing to do now but find a place to hole up for the night, 咪咪旅馆 除了找个地方待上一晚 现在什么都做不了
[28:20] get Nancy calmed down, and figure out what on Earth I’m going to do next. 帮助南茜镇静下来 弄清楚下一步该做什么
[28:24] The stink, somehow it stays with us all the way to the motel. 那股恶臭好像一直跟着我们到了旅馆
[28:29] Nancy, I went to your apartment. 南茜 我去过你的住处
[28:31] Your window was thrown wide open. The rooms looked almost empty. 窗户都开着 房间几乎是空的
[28:35] That’s why I was sure you’d been kidnapped. 我还以为你被绑架了
[28:37] My window? Robbed again? That’s the third time this year! 我的窗户?又被盗窃了?这是今年的第三次了
[28:41] I swore if I ever saw you again, I’d show you I grew up strong. 我发过誓我要是还能见到你 我一定要表现坚强
[28:45] But there I was, just like before, scared and helpless. 可是我还是那样胆小而无助
[28:48] – I’m such an asshole. – You should sit down. – 我真是个白痴 – 你应该坐下来
[28:52] You’ll feel a little bit better if you sit down. 坐下来 你会感觉好一些
[28:56] I’ve never been all that good with people. 我一向都不太会安慰别人
[28:58] When it comes to reassuring a traumatized 19-year-old. 尤其是要我安慰一个受到惊吓的十九岁小姑娘
[29:02] I’m as expert as a palsy victim doing brain surgery with a pipe wrench. 我就像一个低能的智障儿要用螺丝起子替病人动手术
[29:05] It’s always been you, Hartigan. 你一点都没变 哈迪根
[29:08] All these years. 这么多年了
[29:12] It’s just nerves making you say that, Nancy. 你只是一时紧张而已 南茜
[29:14] You’re just exhausted. You need to sleep. 你只是累了 需要睡一觉
[29:18] – Sleep with me. – Stop it, Nancy! – 跟我睡吧 – 别说了 南茜
[29:21] Eight years. 八年了
[29:23] Why do you think I kept writing you those letters? 你以为我为何一直写信给你?
[29:27] It wasn’t just gratitude. 不仅仅是因为感激
[29:29] I tried to fall in love with boys. 我试过去爱别的男孩子
[29:33] Even thought I did once or twice. 有一两次我以为我恋爱了
[29:35] But I was already in love…with you. 可是我真正爱的人…是你
[29:40] No. 不行
[30:17] There’s wrong and there’s wrong and then there’s this. 这是错的 这是不对的
[30:21] For God’s sakes, you’re just a kid! 上帝啊 你只是个孩子
[30:24] I love you. 我爱你
[30:31] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[30:33] With all my heart. 全心全意
[30:37] Cold shower, it helps. 冲个冷水澡 会有帮助
[30:40] No, Nancy. 不 南茜
[30:45] Recognize my voice, Hartigan? 听出我的声音了吗 哈迪根?
[30:47] Recognize my voice, you piece of shit cop? 听出我的声音了吗 你这个狗屎警察
[30:51] I look different, but I bet you can recognize my voice. 我看起来不一样了 但我肯定你能听出我的声音
[30:55] Sure. I recognize your voice, Junior. 当然了 我记得你的声音 小罗克
[31:02] Everything’s gone straight to hell. 一切都糟透了
[31:04] I’ve been suckered into betraying the only friend I’ve got. 我上当了 害我出卖了我唯一的朋友
[31:07] and put her in the hands of a murdering rapist I thought I’d put down for good. 亲手把她交给一个 我自以为早就被我摆平的强奸杀人犯
[31:11] Suckered by a spoiled brat son of a senator. 我被一个被溺坏的小杂碎给设计了
[31:15] It’s all gone to hell. 一切都完了
[31:17] Klump, it’s me. 克朗波 是我
[31:19] I got a dead man needs to be fetched. 我手上有个死人要处理
[31:22] I want you to set me up for a party. 我要你帮我开一个派对
[31:24] I’ve already got the girl, you dumb shit! 我抓到女孩了 蠢货
[31:27] Hey, it better be perfect or I’m calling my dad! 你最好给我准备好一点 不然我会打电话给我爸
[31:30] My tools better be clean and sharp. 我的工具最好要干净 锋利
[31:32] It better be ready! It better be perfect! 最好给我准备好 最好要完美
[31:37] I get to do whatever I want, however I want, whenever I want it! 我要想干什么就干什么 怎么干 何时干 都随我
[31:43] My dad, I’d love him if I didn’t hate him. 我老子 真不知道该爱他还是恨他
[31:46] He spent a fortune hiring every expert on the planet 他花了好多钱请了最顶尖的专家
[31:49] to grow back that equipment you blew off from between my legs, 把我的老二给修好了
[31:52] just so the old fart can hold out some kind of hope of having a grandkid. 只是为了让他能有个孙子
[31:57] Although, as you can see, there were some side effects. 虽然看得出来 是会有些副作用
[32:01] I’m not complaining, though. Since you’ve been gone, 不过我不是在抱怨 你走了
[32:03] I’ve been having the time of my life. 我过得可爽了
[32:05] And now you’ve led me back to your darling Cordelia. 现在你把可爱的”科迪莉亚”双手奉上给我
[32:09] We all wondered who wrote all those letters. 否则我们之前对写信一无所知
[32:11] She left not a clue. 她一点线索都没有留
[32:14] Clever girl. And so pretty, so pretty. 聪明的女孩啊 真美丽
[32:20] A little old for my taste, but I can forgive that just this once. 虽然老了点 不太合我的口味 不过这次就凑合凑合
[32:24] Nancy, don’t scream. 南茜 不要尖叫
[32:27] Whatever he does to you, don’t scream. 不管他对你做什么 不要尖叫
[32:30] She’ll scream. I’m gonna take all night doing dear old Nancy. 她一定会叫 我会花一整夜好好玩玩你可爱的南茜
[32:34] And you’re gonna die knowing that it’s all your fault. 你知道这全都是你的错
[32:38] They’ve all screamed, Hartigan. 她们都会尖叫的 哈迪根
[32:41] Dozens of them, maybe a hundred. 几十个 也许有上百个
[32:43] Eight years’ worth. Every one of them has screamed. 这八年来 每一个女孩都有尖叫
[32:47] And if there weren’t so many people hereabout, 要不是这附近人太多
[32:49] I would show you how I’m gonna make dear old Nancy scream. 我就会给你看 我会怎么样让她尖叫
[32:53] It’s gonna be one hell of a show! 这场表演将会很精彩
[33:05] This is it. No way to fight it now. 就这样了 结束了
[33:08] No hope left. 没有希望了
[33:11] No chance. 没有机会了
[33:12] This is it. This is the end. 就这样了 结束了
[33:19] No. 不
[33:21] Give it a shot. old man. Keep your neck tight. Move. 放手一试啊 老头 绷紧脖子撞窗户 快
[33:25] The window, maybe there’s an alarm. The window. 窗户也许有装警报器 往窗户撞去
[33:29] Keep your neck tight, goddamn it! Stay conscious! 绷紧脖子 他妈的 保持清醒
[33:32] Stay conscious. 保持清醒
[33:35] No alarm. 没有警报器
[33:36] The glass! Cut the rope. 玻璃碎片! 割断绳子
[33:39] You can do it. You can do it. 你做得到 你做得到的
[33:42] It is inclement upon me 我不得不跟你说
[33:43] to comment with marked displeasure on your rash impulsiveness 你怎么会选一辆这么招摇的车子
[33:48] in selecting such an eye-catching and impractical car to heist, Mr.Shlubb. 这样谁都知道这辆车是抢来的 斯朗波先生
[33:55] Protest though you might, Mr. Klump, 或许你会抗议 克朗波先生
[33:57] you must nonetheless admit the phallic magistry of said Ferrari’s performance. 但是你一定也同意一般人对法拉利性能的看法
[34:02] An engine of Cyclopean power throbs beneath this steel stallion’s hood. 彻底臣服于它极其阳刚的魅力之下
[34:07] Irrelevant to said mission is the following query, which I now put forth to you. 至于这次的任务 我有非常重要的问题要问你
[34:13] Wherein this most streamlined and trunkless of transports 虽然这辆酷炫的跑车马力超强
[34:19] boner-inspiring though it may be 但是它没有后车厢
[34:22] wherein are we to reposit our recently deceased cargo? 我们要把刚死不久的尸体放在哪里?
[34:29] A worthy concern. 你的顾虑很有道理
[34:32] Neatly elucidated. 也点出了问题所在
[34:38] I can only express puzzlement that borders on alarm. 这样的困惑让我很不安
[34:46] Tell me where Roark takes the girls or I’ll cut your damn head off! 告诉我 罗克把女孩带到了哪里 不然把你脖子切掉
[34:50] In plain English, creep! 讲人听得懂的话 垃圾
[34:52] The answer you seek is rural, even agrarian. 你要找的地方在乡下
[34:57] The farm! 一座农场中
[35:00] That’s all I need to hear. Every cop on the force 这就够了 每个警察都知道他的农场
[35:03] knows about the Roark family’s farm and to stay away from it. 也因为如此 他们都离得远远的
[35:07] Shlubb and Klump were packing an arsenal. 那两个小混混带了一堆武器
[35:09] Once things get loud. I’ll probably have use for the cannons. 必要的时候 我会拿来用
[35:12] But at first. I’ll have to play it quiet. 不过我得先悄悄潜进去
[35:15] Quiet and nasty. 安静而血腥
[35:18] Nancy’s car, six miles from the farm. 南茜的车 离农场还有六英里
[35:22] “Nobody but me can keep this heap running. ” she told me. 她说过 除了她没人能开那辆车
[35:25] Good girl. The car stalled out on that yellow bastard 好女孩 这辆车被黄杂种开到半路熄了火
[35:29] and you didn’t tell him how to start it up again. 你没告诉他怎么重新发动
[35:31] You kept your mouth shut. I’ll bet Junior was furious. 你要忍住别叫 我知道小罗克一定抓狂了
[35:35] I’ll bet he slapped you around something fierce. 我知道他一定会恶狠狠地修理你
[35:38] But you stayed strong. You bought a few extra minutes. 可是你一直很坚强 还成功拖延了一些时间
[35:42] There’s still a chance, Nancy. 还有机会的 南茜
[35:44] Don’t scream. 不要尖叫
[35:47] I ditch the car a mile or so from the farm and make my way through the woods. 我把车扔在离农场不远的地方 徒步穿过树林
[35:51] I’m not halfway there when it hits. 还没走到一半 我的心脏出了问题
[35:56] My heart. Can’t be my heart. 我的心脏 不可能啊
[35:59] I was cured. 已经治好了才对
[36:02] Bad cough, blood in it. 咳嗽得很厉害 咳出来的都是血
[36:06] Doesn’t matter now. 无所谓了
[36:07] I don’t have to stay alive that much longer anyway. 我反正不用活太久
[36:15] Rotten way to kill a man, but it’s quiet. 杀人手法很卑劣 但可以不打草惊蛇
[36:24] Hate yourself later. 以后再责备自己吧
[36:38] You’re only making this worse for yourself, you stupid cow! 你只是在害你自己而已 蠢婊子
[36:50] Do you think I’m tired? 你以为我累了?
[36:53] Is that it? Do you think I’m getting tired? 就这么简单? 你真的以为我累了?
[36:55] You’re the one who’s gonna crack! 你才是那个会崩溃的人
[36:58] You’ll crack! 你会受不了的
[37:00] You’ll cry and beg! 你会哭着求我
[37:03] You’ll scream! 你会尖叫
[37:05] Oh, yeah, you’ll scream, you big, fat, ugly cow! 你一定会尖叫的 你这个又肥又丑的母牛
[37:09] You’ll scream! 你一定会尖叫的
[37:17] You’re thinking the whip was the worst I could do? 你以为我只会用鞭子抽吗?
[37:20] That was foreplay. 那只是前戏罢了
[37:23] Hartigan was right about you. 哈迪根说的对
[37:26] You can’t get it up unless I scream. 我不尖叫 你就无法勃起
[37:30] You’re pathetic! 你真是个可怜虫
[37:33] You’re pathetic. 你真可悲
[37:38] It’s not wise at all to make fun of me like that. 你这样嘲笑我是很不明智的
[37:42] It brings out the worst in me. 我会拿出更多恶毒的手段
[37:52] Stupid old man! 蠢老头
[37:53] In too much of a hurry. 你太心急了
[37:57] Damn! It can’t be! 妈的 不可能
[38:01] Charging in like Galahad. just like I told myself I wouldn’t! 我跟自己说了不能操之过急
[38:04] Stupid old man! 蠢老头
[38:06] – You tagged him good! – Don’t take no chances. Perforate the fool. – 干得好 – 别冒险 把他干掉
[38:14] Good advice. 好主意
[38:27] Give it up, Junior. 放弃吧 小罗克
[38:29] It’s over. Let her go. 结束了 放开她
[38:31] You’re dreaming, Hartigan! 别作梦了 哈迪根
[38:33] I get to see your eyes while I fillet the woman of your dreams right in front of you! 我要当着你的面 杀了你心爱的女人
[38:38] Look at you! You’re about to keel over! 看看你 你都快死了
[38:41] You can’t even lift that cannon! 连枪都举不起来了
[38:44] Sure, I can. 我当然可以
[38:53] You gave me a scare there for a second there, old man. 你还真吓到我了 老家伙
[38:56] Nancy, I’m sorry. 南茜 对不起
[39:00] I’m taking no chances with you. 我不会给你机会的
[39:05] First I soften you up, and then it’s showtime. 我先把你解决了 然后再好好整治她
[39:12] Here it comes. 来了
[39:16] It’s gonna hurt. 会很疼的
[39:17] You’re right about that. 你说的对
[39:23] Sucker. 蠢驴
[39:29] I take away his weapon. 我把他的刀丢掉
[39:32] Both of them. 把他的命根子扯断
[39:45] Eight long years, son of a bitch! 八年了 你这个畜牲
[39:50] After a while, all I’m doing is pounding wet chunks of bone into the floorboards. 过了一会 我意识到我只是在打一滩烂肉
[39:54] so I stop. 就停手了
[39:57] So long, Junior. 再见了 小罗克
[40:00] Been a pleasure. 亲手解决你是我的荣幸
[40:08] I didn’t scream, Hartigan, not once. 我没有尖叫 哈迪根 一次也没有
[40:12] I didn’t scream. 我没有尖叫
[40:14] I know it, baby. 我知道 宝贝
[40:16] You grew up strong. 你已经变得很坚强了
[40:30] By the time I get her to the car. Nancy stops shaking. 在我们回到车子之前 南茜不再发抖了
[40:34] Her skin is warm again. She’s herself again. 她的身体已经暖和了 她恢复了正常
[40:38] Thanks for remembering my coat. 谢谢你记得带我的大衣
[40:41] And for all the little things. 还有其它的那些事情
[40:44] Like saving my life, twice. 你两次救了我的命
[40:49] – You better get rolling. – You’re not coming along? – 你最好现在离开 – 你不跟我一起走?
[40:52] No. I have friends on their way, to collect evidence. 不 我找了朋友来搜集证据
[40:57] I’m gonna blow this whole sick mess wide open. 我要揭发这整件事
[41:00] I’m gonna clear my name. 证明自己的清白
[41:02] I’m gonna put Senator Roark behind bars where he belongs. 然后把罗克参议员关进监狱
[41:06] I can’t lose you, not again. 我不能再失去你
[41:12] You’ll never lose me, Nancy. 你不会失去我的 南茜
[41:28] Nancy Callahan, the love of my life. 南茜•卡里汉 我一生的最爱
[41:33] Shame to lie to her. I hope she forgives me for it. 很遗憾要对她撒谎 我希望她能原谅我
[41:38] Get Senator Roark behind bars? Sure. 把罗克参议员送到牢房里去? 想都别想
[41:41] And maybe after I’ve pulled off that miracle, I’ll go and punch out God. 如果我能扳倒他 我连上帝都能打败
[41:45] There isn’t a prosecutor in the state who’ll go after Senator Roark. 全州没有一位检察官敢起诉罗克参议员
[41:49] I killed his only son. 我杀了他唯一的儿子
[41:51] The bloodline is cut. 断了他的血脉
[41:53] Roark’s lost his goddamn legacy. 罗克家族就此断子绝孙了
[41:56] He’ll use all his power to get revenge on me. 他会尽其所能来报复我
[41:59] He’ll go after me through Nancy. He’ll find her again. 他会利用我再次找上南茜
[42:03] There’ll be no end to it. 她会永无安宁之日
[42:05] She’ll never be safe. 她永远都不会安全
[42:08] Not as long as I’m alive. 只要我还活着就不行
[42:10] There’s only one way to beat him. 只有一种方法能打败他
[42:13] An old man dies. 老头死掉
[42:16] a young woman lives. 小女孩活下来
[42:20] Fair trade. 公平交易
[42:25] I love you, Nancy. 我爱你 南茜
[47:28] 顾客至上
[47:47] She shivers in the wind like the last leaf on a dying tree. 她在冷风中颤抖 犹如枯树上的最后一片叶子
[47:55] I let her hear my footsteps. 我让她听到我的脚步
[48:00] She only goes stiff for a moment. 她只是身体微微僵了一下
[48:03] Care for a smoke? 抽支烟吗?
[48:08] Sure. I’ll take one. 好啊 给我一支
[48:11] Are you as bored by that crowd as I am? 你也跟我一样觉得宴会很无聊吗?
[48:15] I didn’t come here for the party. I came here for you. 我不是为了宴会而来 我是为了你
[48:21] I’ve watched you for days. 我已经注意你好几天了
[48:25] You’re everything a man could ever want. 你拥有男人渴望的一切
[48:29] It’s not just your face, 不仅仅你的容貌
[48:31] your figure, or your voice. 身材或声音
[48:39] It’s your eyes. 最重要的是你的双眸
[48:42] All the things I see in your eyes. 我在你眼中看到的一切
[48:48] What is it you see in my eyes? 你在我眼中看到了什么?
[48:55] I see a crazy calm. 我看到令人疯狂的冷静
[48:59] You’re sick of running. 你厌倦了逃避
[49:04] You’re ready to face what you have to face. 你已经准备好面对该面对的
[49:07] But you don’t want to face it alone. 可是你不想单独面对
[49:11] No. 没错
[49:13] I don’t want to face it alone. 我不想一个人面对
[49:23] The wind rises electric. 一阵微风令人心情悸动
[49:26] She’s soft and warm and almost weightless. 她是如此柔软和温热 轻盈的身躯几乎没有重量
[49:30] Her perfume a sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. 她的香水味带着甜美的承诺 我不禁湿了眼眶
[49:35] I tell her that everything will be all right. 我跟她说 一切都会没事的
[49:39] That I’ll save her from whatever she’s scared of and take her far, far away. 我会让她不再感到恐惧 还会带她远离她害怕的一切
[49:47] I tell her I love her. 我告诉她我爱她
[49:54] The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. 消音器减弱的枪声 犹如呢喃
[50:00] I hold her close until she’s gone. 我抱紧她直到她失去气息
[50:05] I’ll never know what she was running from. 我永远不会知道她究竟在逃避什么
[50:11] I’ll cash her check in the morning. 明早我会用她的命去兑现支票
[50:32] 法兰克•米勒的罪恶之城
[50:44] Yes. 是啊
[50:46] Oh, Mom, don’t go on like that. 妈 不要这样
[50:49] It’s not the city. I could’ve gotten in a traffic accident anywhere. 不是因为在城里 在哪里都一样出车祸
[50:54] Yeah, just a fracture. The doctor said it’s a clean break. 是啊 只是骨折 医生说骨折处很完整
[50:58] It should be right as rain in no time. 马上就会好的
[51:19] Turn the right corner in Sin City 在罪恶之城的每个角落
[51:23] and you can find anything. 你能找到任何东西
[51:27] Becky. 贝琪
[51:31] Care for a smoke? 要来支烟吗?
[51:36] Love you, too, Mom. 我也爱你 妈妈
[51:40] Anything. 任何东西
[55:55] 不得好死
[56:08] The night is hot as hell. 晚上热得像地狱一样
[56:10] It’s a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town. 烂房间 烂旅馆 烂城镇
[56:15] I’m staring at a goddess. 我盯着一个女神看
[56:17] She’s telling me she wants me. 她正告诉我她想要我
[56:20] I’m not gonna waste one more second wondering how I’ve gotten so lucky. 我不想再浪费一秒钟去想我怎么会这么幸运
[56:24] I want you. 我要你
[56:28] She smells like angels ought to smell. 她身上散发出天使的气息
[56:35] The perfect woman. 完美的女人
[56:41] The goddess. 女神
[56:47] I need you. 我要你
[56:51] Goldie. 歌蒂
[56:53] She says her name is Goldie. 她说她的名字叫歌蒂
[57:04] Three hours later and my head is feeling several sizes too big. 三小时后 我的头肿到快爆了
[57:07] And that cold thing happens to my stomach. 一股寒意从我胃部开始冒出
[57:10] And I realize Goldie’s dead. Not a mark on her. 然后我意识到歌蒂已经死了 身上没有任何伤痕
[57:15] You’d have to check her pulse or notice those perfect breasts of hers 如果没有检查她的脉搏 或是注意到她胸前完美的乳房
[57:18] aren’t moving like they would if she was breathing. 已经没有起伏 很难发现她已经死了
[57:21] She was murdered and I was right here when it happened. 她被谋杀了 而且发生时我在现场
[57:24] Lying next to her. stone drunk. just like she was. 就躺在她旁边 跟她一样醉得不省人事
[57:29] Damn it. Goldie. Who were you and who wanted you dead? 歌蒂 你究竟是谁?谁要置你于死地?
[57:33] Who were you besides an angel of mercy. 除了你和慈悲的天使
[57:35] giving a two-time loser like me the night of his life? 谁会让我这个怪胎拥有这么美好的一晚?
[57:39] It sure as hell wasn’t my looks. 我长得这么丑
[57:42] So why the sleazy saloon? 你为什么到那间烂酒吧?
[57:45] Why the kindness. Goldie? 为何要如此眷顾我 歌蒂?
[57:49] The cops, they’re telling me too much. 条子的出现如此迅速 透露出太多的讯息
[57:53] showing up before anybody but me and the killer 除了我和凶手以外 其他人都还没发现才对
[57:55] could know there’s been a murder. 一定是有人付了很多钱
[57:57] Somebody paid good money for this frame. 设下这个圈套
[58:01] No reason at all to play it quiet. 我没理由闷着背黑锅
[58:03] No reason to play it any way but my way. 也没理由不亲自出面解决
[58:11] Whoever killed you is gonna pay. Goldie. 不管是谁杀了你 他都要付出代价
[58:19] Open up, police! 开门 警察!
[58:21] I’ll be right out. 我这就出来
[58:52] I don’t know why you died. Goldie. 我不知道你为什么会死 歌蒂
[58:58] I don’t know why and I don’t know how I never even met you before tonight. 我不知道为什么 明明今晚之前我们素昧平生
[59:02] but you were a friend and more when I needed one. 但是你在我最需要的时候陪着我
[59:06] And when I find out who did it. 只要让我发现是谁干的
[59:09] it won’t be quick and quiet like it was with you. 我绝不会轻易放过他 也不会让他死得像你一样安详
[59:12] It’ll be loud and nasty, my kind of kill. 我会用我的方式 凶残又狠毒
[59:16] And when his eyes go dead. the hell I send him to 让他痛不欲生 等他闭起眼睛时
[59:19] will seem like heaven after what I’ve done to him. 他会觉得跟我的虐杀相比 他进的地狱就像天堂让他解脱
[59:22] I love you. Goldie. 我爱你 歌蒂
[59:46] Claire? 克莱儿?
[59:57] Now, don’t worry, Lucille. I was just grazed. 别担心 露西 我只是受点擦伤
[1:00:01] – You got any beers around this place? – No way am I giving you any alcohol. – 这里有啤酒吗? – 我不会给你酒喝
[1:00:06] Besides, it’s not what you came here for anyway, is it? 况且 你也不是为了喝酒才来 对吧?
[1:00:11] No. 不是
[1:00:12] Go ahead. You’re worse without ’em. 拿去 没有它你会更糟
[1:00:15] Thanks. You’re the best. 谢谢 你对我最好了
[1:00:18] Lucille’s my parole officer. 露西是我的假释官
[1:00:20] She’s a dyke, but God knows why. 她是个女同性恋 天晓得为什么
[1:00:22] With that body of hers she could have any man she wants. 她的身材这么火辣 要什么样的男人都行
[1:00:26] The pills come from a girlfriend who’s a shrink. 药是她精神科医生女友给的
[1:00:29] She tried to analyze me once but she got too scared. 她试过要分析我这个人 但她后来被吓坏了
[1:00:34] Haven’t seen you like this in a while. 很久没看你这么狼狈了
[1:00:37] – Got in a fight with some cops. – Didn’t happen to kill any of them, did ya? – 刚跟条子起了冲突 – 你没失手杀人吧?
[1:00:41] Not that I know of. But they know they’ve been in a fight, that’s for damn sure. 就我所知 没有 可是他们倒是吃足了苦头
[1:00:45] How the hell do you suppose I’m gonna square this with the board? 你要我怎么为你的行为辩护?
[1:00:48] There ain’t no squaring it. Not this time. 不用了 这次不必了
[1:00:51] This isn’t some barroom brawl. 这次不是发生在酒吧的争执
[1:00:54] Or some creep with a gas can trying to torch someone. 也不是拿汽油罐纵火
[1:00:57] Hey, hey. This is big. 嘿 听着 这次事情大条
[1:00:59] – Settle down, Marv. Take another pill. – Hey, there ain’t no settlin’ down! – 冷静点 马福 再吃一颗药 – 我根本无法冷静
[1:01:03] This is blood for blood, and by the gallons. 我要血债血还 加倍讨回公道
[1:01:06] This is the old days and the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. 过去铤而走险 逞凶斗狠的时代
[1:01:10] They’re back. There’s no choices left. 又回来了 情势逼我没有选择
[1:01:14] And I’m ready for war. 而且我已经准备好开战
[1:01:15] Prison was hell for you, Marv. It’s gonna be life this time. 坐牢跟下地狱没两样 马福 这次你会被关到死
[1:01:20] Hell’s waking up every goddamn day and not even knowing why you’re here. 每天醒来仿佛置身地狱 甚至不知身在何处
[1:01:25] But I’m out now. 我已经没这种感觉了
[1:01:27] It took somebody who was kind to me getting killed to do it. 她对我很好却被杀害 我不得不解决
[1:01:30] But I’m out. I know exactly what I gotta do. 反正我豁出去了 我非常清楚我要做什么
[1:01:37] Now for Gladys. Sweet Gladys. 现在我要去拿我的葛拉蒂斯枪 我亲爱的葛拉蒂斯枪
[1:01:41] But I’ll have to sneak past Mom. 但是我得先跟老妈打个照面
[1:01:43] And her ears have gotten a whole lot better since she went blind. 自从她眼睛看不见之后 她的听力变得比往常还要敏锐
[1:01:51] Mom still hasn’t changed a thing in this room. 老妈没动过房间里任何东西
[1:01:54] Every week she dusts it all off so it looks like it was only yesterday that I moved out. 她每周都会把房间打扫一遍 好像我昨天才搬出去一样
[1:02:00] Every time I come visit. she has me sleepin’ here. 每次我回来看她 她总要我睡在这里
[1:02:03] and the old smells make me cry like they do right now. 那熟悉的味道总让我想哭 就像现在一样
[1:02:07] I knew Gladys would be safe here. 我知道 把葛拉蒂斯枪放在这里很安全
[1:02:10] I call her Gladys after one of the sisters from school. 我把它取名为”葛拉蒂斯” 是因为学校里的一位修女
[1:02:13] She’s almost lived up to the name. 她的人就和名字一样美丽
[1:02:16] For a while we just get the feel of each other back. Good as ever. 即使到了现在 我们对彼此的感觉 一直都没变
[1:02:21] I tell her about Goldie. and what we have to do. 我跟她讲了歌蒂的事情 还有我们要做什么事
[1:02:25] Marvin? 马福?
[1:02:27] Is that you, baby? 是你吗 宝贝?
[1:02:29] Yes, Mom. I’m sorry I woke you up. 是我 妈妈 抱歉把你吵醒了
[1:02:32] I couldn’t sleep for the worry. There were men here lookin’ for you. 我很担心你 都睡不着 有一些人来这里找过你
[1:02:36] They weren’t police. 他们不是警察
[1:02:39] It was about my job. 他们是为了我的工作来的
[1:02:41] I got a new job. It’s night work. 我找到新工作了 是大夜班的工作
[1:02:45] What did you do to your face? 你的脸怎么了?
[1:02:48] I cut myself shaving. 我刮胡子时不小心割到的
[1:02:51] You’re getting confused again, aren’t you? 你是不是又感到困惑了?
[1:02:55] Mom, I feel better than I have in years. 妈 这几年我已经好很多了
[1:03:04] So you were scared. weren’t you. Goldie? 所以你当时怕得要死 对吗 歌蒂?
[1:03:06] Somebody wanted you dead and you knew it. 你早就知道有人要你死
[1:03:09] So you hit the saloons, the bad places, 所以你干脆来到酒馆这种龙蛇杂处的地方
[1:03:12] looking for the biggest, meanest lug around and finding me. 找个块头最大又最暴躁的家伙 因此你就找上我
[1:03:16] Well, I’m gonna find that son of a bitch that killed you, 我一定会把杀你的龟儿子揪出来
[1:03:19] and I’m gonna give him the hard goodbye. 然后让他不得好死
[1:03:23] Walk down the right back alley in Sin City… 走在罪恶之城的小巷里…
[1:03:26] – Leave your hands off Nancy. -…and you could find anything. – 别用你的脏手碰南茜 – …你能找到任何你要的东西
[1:03:29] That coat looks like Baghdad. 你的外套看起来糟糕透了
[1:03:32] So does your face. Take off! 和你的猪脸很配 脱掉!
[1:03:41] He’s new here, Marv. He didn’t know. 他是新来的 马福 他不知道你是谁
[1:03:44] Kadie’s is my kind of joint. 卡迪是合我口味的酒吧
[1:03:48] Nancy’s just getting started with her gig. but already the crowd’s breathing hard. 南茜才刚上台表演 台下的人就开始呼吸急促
[1:03:52] Plenty of nights I’ve drooled over Nancy, 数不清有多少夜晚 我和这里所有的下三滥一样
[1:03:54] shoulder to shoulder with all the other losers like me. 大伙儿挤在台下 垂涎着南茜诱人的胴体
[1:03:58] But that’s not what I’m lookin’ for tonight. 可是今晚我要找的不是这个
[1:04:00] I’m looking for something small and hairy. 我要找的是一个瘦小又毛发浓密的家伙
[1:04:08] Take it easy, Weevil. I’m here to do you a favor. 放轻松 象鼻虫 我来这里是想请你帮个忙
[1:04:12] It’s money in your pocket. 是你兜里的钱
[1:04:16] Spread the word. Tell ’em I’ve been hitting the joints, drunk off my butt, 帮我带个话 跟他说 我在酒馆把酒喝个精光后
[1:04:20] shooting my mouth off, cryin’ over some hot babe named Goldie. 把枪塞到嘴里准备开枪时 还一边喊着辣妞歌蒂的名字
[1:04:38] What’ll it be, Marv? 想来点什么 马福?
[1:04:40] A shot and a brew Shellie, and keep ’em comin’. 一杯烈酒一杯啤酒 雪莉不停地帮我送上
[1:04:43] Sure, honey. You take it slow, now. 没问题 亲爱的 慢用
[1:05:01] Most people think Marv is crazy. 多数人都会觉得马福是疯子
[1:05:04] He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. 但他不过是运气背 生错了年代而已
[1:05:08] He’d be right at home on some ancient battlefield. 如果他生在古时候的战场 那他就去对了地方
[1:05:11] swinging an ax into somebody’s face. 他能尽情拿斧头往别人的脸上砍
[1:05:13] Or in a Roman arena taking a sword to other gladiators like him. 或是在古罗马竞技场里 拿着剑跟和他一样的斗剑者对决
[1:05:18] They’d have tossed him girls like Nancy back then. 然后他们会送给他很多像南茜一样的女人
[1:05:25] Show’s over, dickwad. Drink up. 节目结束了 杂种 把酒喝完
[1:05:28] Now, that’s one fine-looking coat you’re wearing there. 你今天穿的大衣还挺不赖的
[1:05:33] Your killin’ days are over, you over-the-hill, do-gooder son of a bitch. 你的威风日子已经结束了 你这个过气的杂碎
[1:05:38] I love hit men. No matter what you do to them. you don’t feel bad. 我喜欢揍男人 不论怎么揍 感觉都很不错
[1:05:51] – Take it off. – What? – 脱掉 – 什么?
[1:05:54] A fine coat like that, and you’re bleeding all over it. 这么好的衣服被你的血弄脏 真是可惜
[1:05:56] All right, it’s all yours. Oh, God! 好 它是你的了 噢 天啊!
[1:05:59] It wasn’t you losers who killed Goldie. 杀歌蒂的人绝不是你这种蠢货
[1:06:02] The guy who did that, he knew what he was doing. 那个凶手很清楚自己在做什么
[1:06:08] So tell me, man. Who sent you? 告诉我 谁派你来的?
[1:06:13] I don’t hear you giving me any names. 我听不见你讲什么名字
[1:06:16] So I guess when I shot you in the belly I aimed a little too high. 我猜刚刚朝你肚子开枪时 位置有点偏高
[1:06:22] You keep holding out on me like this, and I’m gonna have to get really nasty. 要是你再继续耍我 我会让你生不如死
[1:06:31] It was Telly…Telly Stern passed me the order. 是泰利…泰利•史登下的命令
[1:06:37] He runs the tables over to the Triple Ace Club. 他是三A酒吧的常客
[1:06:41] Thanks again. 再次感谢
[1:06:48] Then the damnedest thing happens. 接着不可思议的事发生了
[1:06:50] For a second. I smell the angel smell that belonged to my Goldie. 那一刻我闻到了天使的气息 那本来是属于我的歌蒂
[1:06:55] Just need my medicine. is all. 看来我又得吃药了
[1:06:58] Bastard. 混蛋
[1:06:59] You’re gonna pay for what you did to me. 我会让你对我所做的一切付出惨痛的代价
[1:07:05] Feel like talking, Louie? 你喜欢说话吗 路易?
[1:07:07] How many got paid off for the frame, Louie? Huh? 为了这件事你收了多少钱 路易?
[1:07:10] How many for the kill? 他们付多少钱叫你杀人?
[1:07:12] It was Connelly. He set me up. 是康纳利 他陷害我
[1:07:17] He’ll never talk. 他绝对不会泄露任何事
[1:07:22] I don’t know about you, but I’m havin’ a ball. 虽然不认识你 但我会带你去狂欢一下
[1:07:26] Connelly talks. They all talk. 康纳利招了 他们都招了
[1:07:31] And what have been your sins, my son? 孩子 你要告解什么罪?
[1:07:33] Well, Padre, I don’t want to keep you up all night, 神父 我不想让你听到天亮
[1:07:36] so I’ll just fill you in on the latest batch. 所以我只告诉你最近的事
[1:07:39] These here hands of mine, they got blood all over ’em. 我的双手沾满了血
[1:07:42] You’re speaking figuratively. 你只是在比喻而已
[1:07:44] When I need to find something out, I just go out and Iook for somebody 只要我想找任何东西 就会开始找人
[1:07:49] that knows more than me, and I go and I ask them. 找那些知道比我还多的人 然后再问他们
[1:07:52] Sometimes, I ask pretty hard. 有时我的态度会有点强硬
[1:07:55] By way of a “for instance”, I killed three men tonight. 用”比方说”这种方式来说 我今晚杀了三个人
[1:08:01] Tortured ’em first. 杀之前先折磨一番
[1:08:02] You might say I been working my way up the food chain. 你也许会说 我的方式很像食物链
[1:08:07] First two were minnows small-time messengers. 先是一些钓饵 无关紧要的传话者
[1:08:10] But it was Connelly, the money man, who fingered you, Padre. 但是康纳利 那个有钱的家伙 他出卖了你 神父
[1:08:15] Dear Lord, man, this is a house of God. 亲爱的上帝啊 这里是神圣的殿堂
[1:08:17] Just give me a damn name. 我要知道该死的名字
[1:08:21] – Roark. – You really are pushing your luck, Padre, – 罗克 – 你真是不知好歹
[1:08:25] feeding me garbage like that. 随便丢个垃圾 就想打发
[1:08:28] It can’t be that big. 不可能是那种大人物
[1:08:29] There’s a farm at North Cross and Lennox. 在北十字区和雷那克斯 有个农场
[1:08:31] It’s all there. Find out for yourself. 你要的东西全都在那里 可以自己去找
[1:08:34] And while you’re at it, 你到了那里时
[1:08:36] ask yourself if that corpse of a slut is worth dying for. 问自己是否值得为个死婊子冒生命危险
[1:08:42] Worth dying for. 值得冒生命危险
[1:08:44] Worth killing for. 值得大开杀戒
[1:08:46] Worth going to hell for. 值得下地狱
[1:08:49] Amen. 阿门
[1:08:54] His keys say the padre drove a Mercedes. 神父的钥匙显示出他开的是辆奔驰
[1:08:57] or at least that’s what they’re passing off as a Mercedes these days. 或至少是一辆与奔驰类似的现代汽车
[1:09:01] Modern cars, they all look like electric shavers. 现代的汽车 不过就是电动的刮胡刀罢了
[1:09:12] Goldie. 歌蒂
[1:09:16] Goldie! 歌蒂
[1:09:28] It couldn’t be Goldie. 不可能是歌蒂
[1:09:30] It’s my own fault and nobody else’s. that I got confused. 一定是我看错了 不能怪别人 我的脑袋一片混乱
[1:09:35] I’ve been having so much fun I forgot to take my medicine. 我杀得太起劲 完全忘了要吃药
[1:09:38] That wasn’t Goldie back there. 刚刚那个人不是歌蒂
[1:09:40] Goldie’s dead. 歌蒂已经死了
[1:09:42] and that’s the whole reason that I’ve been doing what I’ve been doing. 我现在所做的一切 完全都是因为她被杀害
[1:09:46] When you got a condition. it’s bad to forget your medicine. 当你的状况不佳时 千万别忘了吃药
[1:09:52] 贝森市 700英尺
[1:09:53] The cold thing. it creeps into my gut and tells me one more time it won’t let go. 那股寒意 从我的胃部蔓延开来 告诉我下次它不会消失的
[1:09:59] This is a bad place. this farm. 这个农场是不祥之地
[1:10:02] People have died here… 许多人在此丧命…
[1:10:05] …the wrong way. …死于非命
[1:10:10] I don’t want to fight, pooch. 我不想打你 小杂种
[1:10:15] I got no gripe with you. 我跟你没有过节
[1:10:20] Easy, boy. 别冲动 小家伙
[1:10:25] No way I was gonna use my gun on you. buddy. 我一点都不想拔枪对付你 小兄弟
[1:10:28] It’s whoever owns you I’m curious about. 我倒是比较好奇 你的主子是谁
[1:10:30] because there’s blood on your breath. and I think I know what kind. 因为你的呼吸带有血腥味 我很清楚那代表什么
[1:10:35] So I sniff around to see what’s buried. 所以我闻闻四周 看有什么被埋起来
[1:10:41] Here we go. 找到了
[1:10:48] It’s impossible. Nobody can sneak up on me. 不可能 没有人可以在背后跟踪我
[1:10:57] I go blind. Not a sound. Nobody’s that quiet. 我看不见 也听不到声音 没有人可以如此轻巧
[1:11:02] Nobody except the one who snuck into that hotel room two nights ago. 除了两天前的夜里偷偷溜进旅馆的家伙以外
[1:11:06] It was you, you bastard. You killed her. 就是你 臭小子 是你杀了她
[1:11:10] You killed Goldie. 你杀了歌蒂
[1:11:12] It was… 就是你…
[1:11:15] I blew it Goldie. 我搞砸了 歌蒂
[1:11:17] I found your killer. but he was better than me. 我找到杀你的凶手了 可是他比我厉害
[1:11:20] Too quiet. too quick. 身手矫健又轻巧
[1:11:23] A killer born. 天生好手
[1:11:25] Why didn’t he finish the job? 他为何不直接杀了我?
[1:11:41] He keeps the heads. He eats the rest. 他留下人头 吃掉剩下的
[1:11:45] – Lucille? – It’s not just that wolf of his. – 露西? – 不只是他的那只狼
[1:11:50] The wolf just gets scraps. 狼只是吃剩下的
[1:11:53] Bones. 只啃骨头
[1:11:55] It’s him. 而他
[1:11:57] He eats people. 他吃人肉
[1:12:03] – He cooks them like they were steaks. – Let’s get you warm. – 他把人肉当牛排煮了吃 – 先把我的外套穿上
[1:12:06] Just like they were steaks. 他把人肉当做牛排吃
[1:12:09] Now he’s got both of us. 现在他抓了我们
[1:12:11] It’s all right. Take a nice, slow breath. 不要担心 先静下来 深呼吸
[1:12:15] Just look at the heads on the wall. 看看墙上那些人头
[1:12:18] The heads on the wall. 墙上那些人头
[1:12:21] The heads on the wall. 墙上那些人头
[1:12:23] Son of a bitch! He kept smiling that damned smile. 禽兽不如 他还一直笑
[1:12:27] He made me watch him suck the meat off my fingers. 逼我看着他 把我手指上的肉啃光
[1:12:32] – He made me watch! – Oh, Jesus. – 逼我看着他! – 噢 天啊
[1:12:34] He made me watch! 他逼我看着他
[1:12:46] Christ, I could use a cigarette. 天啊 我想抽烟
[1:12:49] Dames. Sometimes all they gotta do is let it out. 妈的 有时候只有烟能解决问题
[1:12:53] And a few buckets later. there’s no way you’d know. 抽几包之后 你就什么也不会知道了
[1:12:57] You’ve brought us some big trouble this time, Marv. 这次你带给我们很大的麻烦 马福
[1:12:59] Whoever’s behind this whole thing has his connections right in the department. 不管是谁指使这整件事 上面一定还有人
[1:13:04] Any leads? 有什么线索?
[1:13:07] One guy I talked to told me it was Roark running the show. 有个家伙告诉我 罗克是幕后指使者
[1:13:10] Whoever it is, he knew I was checking out that hooker almost before I did. 不管他是谁 他早就知道我在调查那个妓女
[1:13:15] – What hooker? – The one you’ve been obsessing over. – 什么妓女? – 就是你迷上的那个
[1:13:19] The dead one. 死了的那个
[1:13:21] Goldie. 歌蒂
[1:13:23] I didn’t know she was a hooker. 我不知道她是妓女
[1:13:26] Doesn’t make any difference about anything. 就算知道也不会改变任何事
[1:13:31] – But I didn’t know that. – She was high-class stuff. – 可是我真的不知道 – 她算是高级货色
[1:13:36] She must have shown you quite a time. 她肯定让你爽到不行
[1:13:38] Quiet. There’s a car coming. 安静 有车子靠近
[1:13:44] Kevin! 凯文!
[1:13:47] All I’ve got is a face…and a name. 我知道的就是一张脸…和一个名字
[1:13:51] I’ll see you later, Kevin. 我们待会儿见 凯文
[1:14:03] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[1:14:04] 警察
[1:14:21] They’re done checking the house. 他们搜完屋子了
[1:14:23] They’re coming this way. 他们往这里来了
[1:14:25] Bastards. I’ll show them. 混蛋 让我给他们点颜色瞧瞧
[1:14:33] You’re not gonna get either of us killed, Marv. 我不能让你害我们白白送死 马福
[1:14:37] No, don’t shoot! Please. 不 不要开枪 求求你
[1:14:40] Listen to me. I’m his parole officer. 听我说 我是他的假释官
[1:14:42] He’s unconscious and unarmed, 他现在已经不省人事 而且手无寸铁
[1:14:45] so there’s no need to kill him. 没必要杀他
[1:14:54] Captain, the target, there’s no sign of him. 队长 目标不见了
[1:14:57] Here’s a sign! 这里有一个
[1:15:13] That there is one damn fine coat you’re wearing. 你穿的外套真他妈的不错
[1:15:24] I keep coming back to that cop I just killed and what he told me. 我不断想起刚被我杀掉的条子 和他对我讲的话
[1:15:28] I was pretty steamed about what he’d done to Lucille. 他对露西做的事 让我很不爽
[1:15:30] so I took my time with that son of a bitch. 所以我花了点时间 处理那个狗娘养的家伙
[1:15:34] It wasn’t till I showed him all those pieces of himself that he said it. 还没等到我把他卸成八大块时 他就供出了几个字
[1:15:38] Just a name, Patrick Henry Roark, man of the cloth. 是个名字 派崔克•亨利•罗克 红衣主教
[1:15:43] Could’ve become president. but he chose to serve God. 他本来可以当总统 可是却选择服务上帝
[1:15:46] Along the way he happened to become the most powerful man in the state. 一路走来 他还是成了全国最位高权重的人
[1:15:51] He’s brought down mayors and governors like they were nothing. 不论是市长或官员 他完全不放在眼里
[1:15:55] He even made his rotten brother a US senator without breaking a sweat. 甚至不费吹灰之力 就让不成材的弟弟当上了参议员
[1:15:59] And here he’s gonna get killed in the name of a dead hooker. 但现在他要为一个死掉的妓女 付出代价
[1:16:04] I’m getting used to the idea. More and more. I’m liking the sound of it. 我慢慢接受了这个想法 也越来越喜欢这个点子
[1:16:10] Then it hits me like a kick in the nuts. 忽然间出现了一个念头
[1:16:14] What if I’m wrong? 要是我错了呢?
[1:16:16] I’ve got a condition. 因为我的身体状况不佳
[1:16:18] I get confused sometimes. 有时会很迷惑
[1:16:20] And with Lucille dead. I can’t get my medicine. 加上露西死了 意味着我再也拿不到药了
[1:16:24] What if I’ve imagined all of this? 要是一切都是我的想象?
[1:16:26] What if I’ve finally turned into what they’ve always said I was gonna turn into? 要是我真的变成了他们所说的那样?
[1:16:32] A maniac. 发狂的疯子
[1:16:34] A psycho killer. 变态杀人魔
[1:16:37] Can’t kill a man without knowing for sure you ought to. 在不确定的情况下 我无法随便杀人
[1:16:40] I’ve gotta know for sure. 所以这点我要先弄清楚
[1:16:45] The merchandise is on display by the time I make my way to Old Town. 等我到了旧城的红灯区 小姐们已经开始出来拉客
[1:16:50] For an hour or so. I asked around about Goldie. 我大概花了一小时 四处打听歌蒂的事
[1:16:52] I don’t get any answers. but I know I’m bound to. 我没有得到任何答案 但我知道那只是迟早的事
[1:16:55] Lucille said Goldie was a hooker, 露西说歌蒂是妓女
[1:16:57] and if she was she has roots here 如果是 她一定住过这里
[1:17:00] friends, maybe even family. 有过朋友 甚至家人
[1:17:08] You can’t be Goldie. Goldie’s dead. 你不可能是歌蒂 歌蒂已经死了
[1:17:22] Goldie. Yeah, sure, right. 歌蒂 是啊 是这样没错
[1:17:25] I haven’t eaten anything or taken my medicine for days now. 我好几天没吃东西了 也没吃药
[1:17:30] No wonder I’m seeing things. 难怪老是看到幻影
[1:17:32] Bastard! 混蛋
[1:17:39] He’s crazy. 他疯了
[1:17:41] Hit him again, Wendy. Harder. 继续打 温蒂 狠一点
[1:17:46] Wait a minute. Why did she call you Wendy? 等等 为什么她叫你温蒂?
[1:17:49] Because that’s my name, you ape. 因为那是我的名字 你这畜牲
[1:17:51] Goldie was my sister. My twin sister. 歌蒂是我的姐姐 双胞胎姐姐
[1:17:56] I guess she was the nice one. 所以她是比较漂亮的那个
[1:18:05] Goldie and the other six, where are they? 歌蒂和其他六个姐妹 她们在哪里?
[1:18:08] What did you do to them? 你对她们做了什么?
[1:18:10] You crazy goddamn broad. 你这个疯婆子
[1:18:13] Just take a look at this mug. 看看我这张脸
[1:18:15] Would any of you dames let me get close enough to you to kill you? 你们谁会愿意靠近我 让我有机会痛下毒手?
[1:18:19] None of you would, but Goldie. 没有 除了歌蒂以外
[1:18:23] And she only did because she thought I could protect her. 她会这么做 完全是因为她以为我能保护她
[1:18:26] And I’ll bet those cops didn’t do a damn thing about those other girls, did they? 而且我保证那些条子根本懒得理那些女人 对吧?
[1:18:31] But as soon as they had me for a fall guy, they showed up, guns blazing. 但他们一发现我这个替死鬼 就纷纷出现 掏出家伙
[1:18:37] But they didn’t get me, and I’ve been killing my way to the truth ever since. 可惜他们抓不到我 我为了追查真相杀出一条血路
[1:18:42] So, go ahead, doll. 所以 不必客气 小妞
[1:18:46] Shoot me now, or get the hell out of my way. 不如立刻一枪毙了我 否则就滚开 别挡我的路
[1:18:57] Aw, nuts 疯子
[1:19:00] OK, I’m glad we got all that sorted out. 很好 我们终于达成了共识
[1:19:04] – What the hell? – I tied those knots! That’s my specialty! – 怎么回事? – 我明明打了死结 那是我的拿手绝活
[1:19:09] You sat there and took it, 你本来可以抢走我的枪
[1:19:11] when you could’ve taken my gun away from me any time you wanted to. 却一直坐在那里挨揍
[1:19:14] Well, sure. I thought I might be able to talk some sense into you. 也许大家能先沟通一下
[1:19:19] And I probably would have had to paste you one, 我也大可以赏你一拳
[1:19:22] and I don’t hurt girls. 不过我从不对女人动手
[1:19:25] I need a pair of handcuffs. 我需要一副手铐
[1:19:27] What style do you want? I got a collection. 你要哪一种? 我收集了各种样式
[1:19:30] Just give him the ones you got with you, Gail. 就你身上的那副 盖儿
[1:19:34] It was a farm boy named Kevin who killed Goldie, 一个叫凯文的少年杀死了歌蒂
[1:19:37] but it was Cardinal Roark who was behind it, and I don’t know why. 但幕后主使人是罗克主教 我不晓得原因
[1:19:40] I know that sounds crazy. 我知道听起来很荒谬
[1:19:43] No, it doesn’t. Goldie worked the clergy. 不 不荒谬 歌蒂帮他们工作过
[1:19:46] Just like that, a whopper of a puzzle piece falls smack in my lap. 又来了 我掉到一个重大的阴谋里
[1:19:51] I’m too dumb to put the whole picture together yet. 只是我太笨了 无法将整件事拼凑起来
[1:19:53] but she fires up two cigarettes and hands me one and I taste her lipstick on it. 她点了两支烟 递给我一支 我尝到她留在上面的口红
[1:19:58] And suddenly, my heart’s pounding so loud I can’t hear anything else. 我的心跳突然变得很剧烈 剧烈到听不见其它声音
[1:20:03] I want to reach over and touch her and taste Goldie’s sweat one more time. 我想伸手抚摸她 想再次感受她身上的汗水
[1:20:08] But she isn’t Goldie. 可是她不是歌蒂
[1:20:10] Yeah, yeah. This’ll do. 就是这个 这个可以
[1:20:12] I’m also gonna be needing a dozen two-foot lengths of this rubber tubing… 这种两尺长的橡胶管子 我要一打…
[1:20:19] and a spool of razor wire… 还要一捆金属刺条…
[1:20:22] and a pair of those special gloves that’ll let me handle the wire. 和一双特殊手套 让我拿金属刺条
[1:20:27] Beefing up the old home security, huh? 加强家里的安全系统吗?
[1:20:29] You can bet your ass. 你真他妈的说得对
[1:20:31] She was my sister, so I’m in this one to the end. 她是我的姐姐 所以我插手管定了
[1:20:35] But why are you willing to go up against Roark for someone you barely knew? 为何你会为个几乎不认识的人不惜跟罗克扛上?
[1:20:39] She was nice to me, gave me something I didn’t even know existed. 她对我很好 还会告诉我一些我从没察觉的事情
[1:20:44] I wasn’t never even able to buy a woman. 我以前买不到女人
[1:20:49] You know, the way I look. 因为我的长相
[1:20:52] I take my mind off her and I crawl back inside myself. 我努力不再去想她 重新集中自己的精神
[1:20:56] It’s almost killing time. and I’d better get sharp. 杀戮的时候到了 我最好保持机警
[1:20:59] I check the list, rubber tubing, gas, saw, 我检查了一下清单 橡胶管 汽油 竖锯
[1:21:04] gloves, cuffs, razor wire, hatchet. 手套 手铐 金属刺条 斧头
[1:21:08] Gladys and my mitts. 葛拉蒂斯枪 还有我的拳头
[1:21:10] – We’re close enough. Pull over. – Yes, Marv. – 够接近了 靠边停车 – 好的 马福
[1:21:15] Keep the engine runnin’. 车子不要熄火
[1:21:17] If I’m not back in 20 minutes, you get the hell outta here and don’t look back. 如果二十分钟后我没回来 你就离开这里 不要回头
[1:21:22] Kill him for me, Marv. 帮我杀了他 马福
[1:21:25] Kill him good. 让他死得很难看
[1:21:28] I won’t let you down, Goldie. 我不会让你失望的 歌蒂
[1:21:46] Heading downstairs to the kitchen. 他往楼下厨房走去
[1:21:48] Getting himself a midnight snack. and I can guess what kind. 半夜为自己准备点心 我知道他吃的是什么
[1:22:06] Come on, you son of a bitch. 来呀 该死的杂碎
[1:22:09] Damn, he’s slick. 可恶 他太灵活了
[1:22:24] Is that the best you can do, creep? 就这么点能耐吗 怪物?
[1:22:28] That’s right. Get personal, get close, I can take it. 这就对了 激怒他 让他靠近 我就能逮住他
[1:22:33] I got you, you little bastard. Let’s see you hop around now. 逮到了 你这臭小子 看你这下子往哪里跑
[1:22:42] I try to slow my heart down and breathe the fire out of my lungs. 我试着让心脏缓和下来 并把胸口的怒火吐出来
[1:22:46] My muscles make me a thousand promises of pain to come. 我全身的肌肉在预告 等一下会有大工程要完成
[1:22:50] Let me do it, Marv. She was my sister. Let me finish him. 让我来 马福 她是我姐姐 让我亲手宰了他
[1:22:54] You wasn’t supposed to come down here, Wendy. 你不该来这里 温蒂
[1:22:57] Oh, but I want to… 噢 可是我要…
[1:22:59] I’m sorry. kid. but I haven’t even started with this creep. 很抱歉 孩子 连我都还没开始跟这怪物玩
[1:23:04] and I don’t want you watching the rest. It’ll give you nightmares. 我不要让你看到接下来的事 它会让你噩梦连连
[1:23:08] God, I gotta tell you, I’m good and bushed. 天啊 我一定要告诉你 我爽翻了也累死了
[1:23:11] And it’s not that fight of ours that did me in, either. 不过 并不是因为我们刚刚干的那一架
[1:23:14] It’s all that sawing and tying. 而是我又要锯又要绑
[1:23:17] It’s not as easy as it looks. 它可不像看起来那么简单
[1:23:21] Could have been a real mess around here if I didn’t have that tubing for tourniquets. 要不是有准备管子止血 这里肯定是一团乱
[1:23:28] I gotta admit, there was a spurt or two, 我得承认 你的血喷了一两次
[1:23:33] to get the scent in the air, to get that friend of yours to come running. 好让空气散发你的血腥味 引诱你的好朋友来
[1:23:41] Well, what do you know? 你早就知道了?
[1:23:44] Look who’s here. 看看谁来了
[1:23:47] Here he comes. 你的好朋友赶来了
[1:23:55] That’s a good dog. 真是乖巧的狗奴才
[1:23:58] He doesn’t scream, not even when the mutt’s had its fill 他没尖叫 就算那只笨狗啃完他的肉
[1:24:02] and Kevin’s guts are lying all over the place. 凯文的内脏散得满地都是
[1:24:05] Somehow the bastard is still alive, still staring at me. 这家伙依然还像活着 一直瞪着我看
[1:24:08] Not even when I grab the saw and finish the job. 等我锯完 收起竖锯之后
[1:24:13] He never screams. 他连一声都没吭过
[1:24:18] I put in a call to Kadie’s and ask Nancy to get her clothes on 我打电话到卡迪酒吧 请南茜穿好她的衣服
[1:24:22] and meet me at her place. She says “Yes” like always. 在她家等我 她像往常一样很爽快地答应了
[1:24:25] Hey, Nancy, you got any beers? 嘿 南茜 有啤酒吗?
[1:24:28] Sure, Marv. Who’s the babe? 当然有 马福 这妞是谁?
[1:24:31] There isn’t much of anything Nancy wouldn’t do for me. 南茜肯为我做很多事
[1:24:34] Not since a year back when a frat boy roughed her up 因为一年前 她被一个娘娘腔的贱种殴打
[1:24:37] and I straightened him out but good. 我就把他抓来狠狠海扁一顿
[1:24:39] It really gets my goat when guys rough up dames. 那时我真的很火大 因为我最痛恨打女人的男人
[1:24:43] So, what do you want me to do with her? 你要我帮她什么?
[1:24:45] Well, your best bet is drive her all the way up to Sacred Oaks. 最好是能开车送她回圣橡树区
[1:24:50] What about you? Are you leaving town? 那你呢? 你要离开吗?
[1:24:53] Hell, no. I like it here. 当然不会 我爱死这里了
[1:24:59] I hot-wire a parked cab and stay under the speed limit 我偷了一辆路边的计程车 尽量不超速
[1:25:01] so as not to get any attention. 以免引人注意
[1:25:04] My head starts to clear. Things start to make sense. 我的头脑渐渐清楚 开始想通了一些事
[1:25:08] I owe you. Goldie. 我欠你的 歌蒂
[1:25:10] I owe you one and I’m gonna pay up. 既然欠你 就要还清
[1:25:13] So, if going after Roark means dying, win or lose 我去找罗克算账 究竟是死是活 是输是赢
[1:25:16] hell, I’ll die laughing if I know I’ve done this one thing right. 管他的呢 我觉得我做对了 所以我会笑着去死的
[1:25:25] Quiet as a grave out here. No sign of target. 一点动静都没有 没发现目标
[1:25:27] All right, keep a look out. 好 保持警戒
[1:25:46] – Kevin? – What’s left of him, anyways. – 凯文? – 他只剩这个头颅了
[1:25:51] The dog ate the rest. 其他的 我拿去喂狗了
[1:26:00] Oh, my God. You monster. 噢 我的天啊 你根本就是禽兽
[1:26:05] You demon. 你是魔鬼
[1:26:08] Don’t scream or I’ll plug you. 别想大声鬼叫 否则我就对你不客气
[1:26:11] He had the voice of an angel, yet he spoke only to me. 他有天使般的声音 可是他只对我说话
[1:26:17] And he’s dead now because of one stupid whore. 现在他为了一个臭婊子送命
[1:26:21] It’s not a real good idea for you to talk about Goldie that way while I’m around. 你在我面前这样讲歌蒂 实在不怎么聪明
[1:26:26] When he came to me… 他来找我的时候…
[1:26:30] he was a tormented boy. 他很痛苦
[1:26:34] Tormented by guilt. 被罪恶感折磨
[1:26:38] I tried to counsel him. 我试着开导他
[1:26:41] But the eating, it filled him with white light. 但吃人能让他充满圣灵
[1:26:46] Tearful, he swore to me that he felt the touch of God Almighty. 他含泪对我发誓 吃人让他感受到全能的上帝
[1:26:52] What the hell do you know? 你又知道些什么?
[1:26:54] I know it’s pretty damn weird to eat people. 我知道吃人是变态才会做的事
[1:26:57] He didn’t just eat their bodies, 他吃的不光是她们的肉体
[1:27:00] he ate their souls. 而是她们的灵魂
[1:27:04] And I joined in. 后来我也跟他一起吃
[1:27:09] They were all whores. 她们全都是婊子
[1:27:13] Nobody cared for them. Nobody missed them. 没人会在乎她们 更不会有人想念她们
[1:27:17] And then your Goldie almost ruined everything. 然后你的歌蒂差点把一切给毁了
[1:27:22] She stayed in public places. 她出没在公共场合中
[1:27:25] And then with you. 还跟你厮混
[1:27:27] You were so convenient. 有你在 实在太方便了
[1:27:29] You’d broke a man’s jaw that very night. 恰好那个夜晚 你打烂了几个男人的下巴
[1:27:32] Who would believe a thug like you? 谁会相信你这种暴徒是无辜的?
[1:27:34] Kevin killed her. 凯文杀了她
[1:27:36] I ordered the police in for you, but you wouldn’t be caught. 我叫警察去抓你 可是你没被抓到
[1:27:40] You wouldn’t stop. 也绝不善罢甘休
[1:27:41] And now he’s dead and you’re here to… 直到现在他死了 你也找到这里来…
[1:27:46] eliminate me. 要杀我
[1:27:49] Will that give you satisfaction, my son? 这样会给你满足感吗 孩子?
[1:27:54] Killing a helpless old fart? 杀死一个无助的老家伙?
[1:28:00] The killing, no. 杀人 不
[1:28:02] No satisfaction. 不会满足
[1:28:06] Everything up until the killing will be a gas. 不过杀你的过程 我会很开心
[1:28:13] Kevin… 凯文
[1:28:17] we’re going home. 我们要回家了
[1:28:22] You can scream now if you want to. 你想的话 现在可以叫了
[1:28:33] It’s beautiful Goldie. It’s just like I promised, only better. 实在太美妙了 歌蒂 就像我答应你的 而且还更好
[1:28:38] And when his eyes go dead, 当他的眼睛闭上时
[1:28:39] the hell I sent him to must seem like heaven after what I’ve done to him. 他会觉得 跟我的虐杀相比 他去的地狱就像天堂一样让他解脱
[1:28:45] – Freeze! – Oh, my God! – 不准动 – 噢 我的天啊
[1:28:54] Jerks. 一群垃圾
[1:28:56] They should’ve shot me in the head. and enough times to make sure. 他们应该直接朝我头部开枪 瞄准的时间根本就绰绰有余
[1:29:00] It’s so stupid. 真够蠢
[1:29:02] Everybody knows what’s coming, but they go through the motions anyway. 谁都知道将来的结局会如何 却还是要按规矩做做样子
[1:29:06] What a waste of time. 真是浪费时间
[1:29:09] Months fall off the calendar while I breathe and eat through tubes. 几个月过去了 我都要靠管子保命
[1:29:13] Night after night, I wait for somebody to come and finish me off. 每天晚上 我都在等人把我干掉
[1:29:17] After a while I realize it’s not gonna be so easy as that. 过了一阵子我才明白 要死也没那么容易
[1:29:21] I’m on my feet for about ten minutes 只要我站大概十分钟
[1:29:23] before the cops kick them out from under me. 就会有条子把我踩在脚下 狠狠用力踹
[1:29:26] They don’t ask me any questions. 根本什么问题都不用问
[1:29:28] They just keep knocking the crap out of me and waving a confession in my face. 他们只是不停地揍我 拿着供状在我面前晃
[1:29:33] And I keep spitting blood all over it 我也不断地把血吐到供状上
[1:29:35] and laughing at how many fresh copies they come up with. 还笑他们到底要再印几份
[1:29:39] Then along comes this worm assistant district attorney who turns the recorder off 然后来了一位卑鄙又没种的助理检察官 把录音机关掉后对我说
[1:29:43] and says if I don’t sign their confession they’ll kill my mom. 如果我不在供状上签字 他们就要杀了我老娘
[1:29:48] I break his arm in three places and I sign it. 我把他的手折成三大半后 才把大名签上
[1:29:51] From then on, it’s the circus everybody wants it to be. 从那时候就开始 不停地上演大家想看的好戏
[1:29:55] They nail me for the works, not just the people I did kill. 他们把账全算到我头上 不光是我真正杀过的
[1:29:59] but even Lucille and the girls that Roark and Kevin ate. 包括露西 还有罗克和凯文吃掉的女人
[1:30:03] and even Goldie. 甚至还有歌蒂
[1:30:06] The judge is all fire and brimstone when she hands down the sentence. 法官判决时 恨不得把我打入十八层地狱
[1:30:12] Midnight and my death are only a few hours away. 午夜时分 离我行刑的时间只剩几个小时
[1:30:15] when I get my first surprise in 18 months. 我收到十八个月来第一份惊喜
[1:30:20] My only visitor. 我唯一的访客
[1:30:22] I’m ready for anything but that scent. 我什么都不在乎 唯独那气味
[1:30:25] I got ’em for you good, didn’t I, Goldie? 我为你报仇了 对吧 歌蒂?
[1:30:34] Oh, I’m sorry, Wendy. 噢 对不起 温蒂
[1:30:36] I…I got confused again. 我…我又搞错了
[1:30:40] Just seeing you like this. 因为看你这身打扮
[1:30:44] You can call me Goldie. 你可以叫我歌蒂
[1:30:56] She smells like angels ought to smell. 她浑身散发着天使般的气味
[1:30:59] The perfect woman. 完美的女人
[1:31:02] The goddess. 我的女神
[1:31:05] Goldie. 歌蒂
[1:31:07] She says her name is Goldie. 她说她的名字叫歌蒂
[1:31:13] They fix me a pretty decent steak for my last meal. 他们为我的最后一餐 准备了很不错的牛排
[1:31:16] They even throw in a brew. It’s the first I’ve had since back at Nancy’s. 甚至还提供了啤酒 离开南茜家后 我就没碰过了
[1:31:21] Then they shave my head and fix me with a rubber diaper and get to it. 接着他们剃了我的头发 穿上橡胶尿裤固定
[1:31:26] And it’s about damned time. if you ask me. 如果你问我 我会说下地狱的时候到了
[1:31:29] “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death…” “我行过死荫的幽谷…”
[1:31:31] Would you get a move on? I haven’t got all night. 能不能快点? 我没功夫跟你们耗一个晚上
[1:31:34] You heard the man. Hit it. 你听到他的话了 行刑
[1:31:46] Is that the best you can do, you pansies? 娘儿们 你们就这么点能耐吗?
[1:32:02] He’s gone. 他死了
[1:36:57] 大开杀戒
[1:37:05] Forget it, man. 没关系
[1:37:07] You can bang on that door all night if you want to. 你高兴的话 继续敲一整夜也随你
[1:37:09] There is no way in hell I’m letting you in. 我他妈的打死也不会开门
[1:37:12] I can’t believe you’re doing this to me, Shellie. 真不敢相信 你会这样对我 雪莉
[1:37:15] Everything we’ve shared, it has to mean something to you. 我们以前一起拥有的 对你至少还有点意义吧
[1:37:19] Ha. It meant plenty. 意义可大了 酒吧的顾客
[1:37:21] Plenty of lost pay on account of how nobody wants to fllrt wlth a waitress 不愿意付钱跟女侍调情
[1:37:25] whose face is all purple and swollen up with bruises. 因为她被你打得鼻青脸肿
[1:37:28] I know you’re angry, baby. 我知道你正气头上 宝贝
[1:37:29] And I forgive you for that without you even asking me to. 不用求我 我不会跟你计较
[1:37:32] There’s a difference between getting honked off 被个臭男人吼骂还不算太坏
[1:37:34] at a guy who’s generally not so bad, 真正糟糕的是
[1:37:36] and flndlng out that you’ve been sweet-talked by a total jerk loser 完全被他的花言巧语骗了
[1:37:40] who skips out on a wife that he doesn’t even tell you about 不坦白自己早已有家室
[1:37:43] every time he gets drunk, which is way too often! 这种混蛋只要一喝醉 还会把老婆丢下跑来纠缠
[1:37:46] Especially the kind of total jerk loser 尤其这个没救的废物人渣
[1:37:49] who has to beat up on a girl to make himself feel like a man. 还要靠打女人才能表现得像个男人
[1:37:52] That hurt, Shellie. 这话太伤人了 雪莉
[1:37:54] It’s one thing for you to play hard to get, but don’t go trying to cut my nuts off. 我知道你想报复我 可是别把我给惹毛了
[1:38:00] I am impossible to get. 你休想碰我
[1:38:03] Do yourself a favor, Jackie Boy, and get help, like a shrink. 自己想想办法吧 杰克 可以去找人帮你 比如心理医生
[1:38:09] Get help and get lost. 请他帮你 快滚吧
[1:38:12] Just open the door. 你给我开门
[1:38:14] Go ahead and open the door, Shellie. I’ll take care of this. 去开门吧 雪莉 让我来对付他
[1:38:19] Just open the door and you’ll see how wrong you’ve been about me. 给我开门 我要让你知道 你对我的误解有多大
[1:38:24] Oblige him, Shellie. I’m ready for him. 就听他的 雪莉 我对付得了他
[1:38:28] No! If he knew that you were here with me, you don’t know how bad this could get! 不! 要是他知道你在这里 他什么事都做得出来
[1:38:32] This clown’s got a big, mean drunk on. 这小子是喝醉了才装有种
[1:38:35] And he’s got four friends out there in the hall, 门外的走廊上 还有四个跟他一样的朋友
[1:38:37] breathing hard and just as drunk as he is. 每个都像他喝得烂醉
[1:38:40] Hey, I could swear I heard somebody in there with you just now. 嘿 我打赌我听到里面有人跟你在一起
[1:38:45] Somebody! Jackie Boy, it’s a regular African love fest in here! 有人! 杰克 这里正在开非洲的群交派对
[1:38:52] – I’m no racist. – I mean, I got me all five starters, – 我不是种族份子 – 我是说 这里有整个贝森球队
[1:38:54] and half the bench of the Basin City Blues keeping me company. 所有先发队员跟一半的替补 在这里跟我做伴
[1:38:58] You feel like taking them on? 你想跟他们开战吗?
[1:39:00] You are teasing me, baby. 你在取笑我 宝贝
[1:39:03] Some of my best friends… 我几个最好的朋友
[1:39:07] But you’re really pushing my buttons. 可是你真的把我给惹火了
[1:39:09] And the whole time you’ve been doing me like this, 你一直在那里火上加油
[1:39:12] I’ve been too polite to point out that at any time I want to, 我对你太客气才没告诉你
[1:39:15] I could kick this damn door to splinters. 我随时可以把门给踹烂
[1:39:18] OK, baby, you know what I can do. 好了 宝贝 你知道我能做出什么样的事
[1:39:21] – You know what I can do. One, two… – All right, then! – 你知道的 一 二… – 好吧 好吧
[1:39:23] All right, all right, all Right! 好吧 好吧 好了
[1:39:29] Troops, make yourself at home. 弟兄们 都别拘束
[1:39:41] You brought your whole pack with you? 你把你的爪牙都带来了?
[1:39:44] None of these bozos got lives, they gotta hang out with you? 这些就是你的小丑朋友?
[1:39:47] You’re gonna love this, baby. 你会喜欢这个主意的 宝贝
[1:39:49] You’re gonna call up some of your friends who work the saloon. 打电话给你在酒吧的好姐妹
[1:39:52] With you and the bunch of us, we’re gonna hit every joint in town, 然后我们大伙儿一起去喝遍镇上全部的酒吧
[1:39:55] and it’s gonna be great. 那肯定会爽死的
[1:39:57] I ain’t calling up nobody. 我才不会打电话给什么人
[1:40:04] That’s a man’s shirt, and I’m sure as hell it ain’t one of mine. 那是男人的衬衫 我肯定那绝不是我的
[1:40:09] You got somebody’s love stink all over you. 你身上有股别的臭男人的味道
[1:40:13] You’ve been with another man and you’ve been with him tonight. 你刚跟别的男人在一起 厮混了一整晚
[1:40:17] – Who is he? – He’s Superman. – 他是谁? – 他是超人
[1:40:20] He flew out the window just as soon as he heard you were coming, 他一听到你要来 就从窗户飞出去了
[1:40:24] ’cause you scared him so bad. 因为你把他吓坏了
[1:40:29] You think I have no feelings at all. 你当我是死人没感觉吗
[1:40:33] If you’re gonna slug me, 要是你想揍我
[1:40:35] just go ahead and get it over with, you sick bastard. 就动手吧 你这个臭混蛋
[1:40:38] There you go, lying about me again, 你又来了 又在造我的谣
[1:40:42] right in front of my friends. 还当着我朋友们的面
[1:40:45] I have never hit a woman in my life. 我这辈子没打过女人
[1:40:54] That’s showing her, man. 让她知道你的厉害 老兄
[1:40:56] You goddamn bastard. You goddamn coward. 你这个该死的混蛋 没有用的孬种
[1:41:01] – Baby, we’re all here to have a good time. – Yeah. – 宝贝 我们是来这里找乐子的 – 是啊
[1:41:04] I gotta take a leak. 我得去撒泡尿
[1:41:08] Wish you’d dropped by earlier, Jackie Boy. 真希望你早点来 杰克
[1:41:11] Then you could’ve met my boyfriend. 这样你就可以见到我男友了
[1:41:14] Could’ve seen what a real man looks like. 让你见识什么才叫真正的男人
[1:41:17] There you go, after my nuts again. 又来了 又要惹我动肝火了
[1:41:21] But I forgive you. 不过我不跟你计较
[1:41:23] I’m a generous guy. 因为我大人有大量
[1:41:25] He is generous. But that temper of his… 他是很宽容了 否则照他的脾气…
[1:41:30] You never should have picked on him like you did. 你不该去惹他这样的人
[1:41:33] My temper you don’t have to worry about. 至于我的脾气 你就不必担心
[1:41:37] Shut up and keep your hands to yourself or I’ll cut your little pecker off. 闭嘴 手脚也给我放干净点 不然我把你的小弟弟给割了
[1:41:40] Ooh. I’ve been told. 哦 我已经听说了
[1:41:45] You don’t wanna be hittin’ the streets dressed like that, honey. 你不会想只穿这一身打扮流落到街头上吧
[1:41:48] It’s a jungle out there. 外面的世界是非常危险的
[1:41:49] Besides, you got a couple of phone calls you ought to be makin’. 乖乖去打电话比较聪明
[1:41:57] Hey, baby, I don’t hear you making those calls. 嘿 宝贝 我没听到你打电话的声音
[1:42:02] Answer me! 你说话啊
[1:42:04] Oh, I don’t need this grief. 噢 少在我面前装可怜
[1:42:07] Hi. I’m Shellie’s new boyfriend and I’m out of my mind. 嗨 我是雪莉的新男友 我现在非常不爽
[1:42:12] You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, 你要是再敢这么对雪莉说话 甚至只是想起她的名字
[1:42:17] and I’ll cut you in ways that’ll make you useless to a woman. 我就把你给阉了 让你当太监
[1:42:21] You’re making a big mistake, man. A big mistake. 你犯了一个大错 小子 一个大错
[1:42:26] Yeah? You already made a big mistake yourself. 是吗? 你自己才犯了大错
[1:42:31] You didn’t flush. 你没冲马桶
[1:43:27] Troops, get outta here. 兄弟们 我们走
[1:43:29] No questions, damn it. No questions. 不准问问题 他妈的
[1:43:31] Now! 快走
[1:43:51] Dwight, what in the devil did you do to him? 迪威 你对他做了什么好事?
[1:43:54] I just gave him a taste of his own medicine. 我只是让他尝尝他自己配的药
[1:43:57] l don’t think he’ll be bothering you again. 他不会再来找你麻烦了
[1:43:59] – How’s your jaw? – I’ve been slapped around worse. – 你的下巴还好吗? – 我还遇过比这更惨的
[1:44:03] Dwight, he was from a while back, 迪威 我跟他很久了
[1:44:07] before you showed up again with that new face of yours. 早在你完成整容拥有你的新面貌之前
[1:44:10] And it was only ’cause I felt sorry for him. 因为我觉得他很可怜
[1:44:14] And it was only once. 只同情那么一次
[1:44:17] I’ve done some dumb things. 我做过不少蠢事
[1:44:19] Seeing as how I’m one of those dumb things, 找上我也是你做的蠢事之一
[1:44:21] I can’t give you too hard a time about that, Shellie. 我不会责怪你的 雪莉
[1:44:24] But this guy, he’s a menace. 可是这家伙不是善类
[1:44:28] He might kill somebody if I don’t stop him. 如果我没阻止他 他也许会杀人
[1:44:33] I’ll call you later. 我会再打电话给你
[1:44:35] No, don’t go! 不 别走
[1:44:36] Shellie shouts something I can’t quite make out 雪莉大声讲了些话 可是我听不清楚
[1:44:38] over the racket of a passing police ‘copter. 因为一架警察的直升机 刚好经过
[1:44:41] – Stop! – It sounds like “stop” but I can’t be sure. – 别走! – 起来像是”别走” 可是我不能确定
[1:44:46] It’s a chance I shouldn’t be taking. but I can’t just go home and forget about it. 我本来就不该插手 可是我无法假装没事回家
[1:44:49] and let Jackie Boy and his pals find their fun. 任由杰克小子和他的同党到处胡作非为
[1:44:53] They’re a pack of predators and they’re out for blood tonight, a woman’s blood. 他们是暴徒 今晚在寻找猎物 女人就是他们猎物
[1:44:58] Damn it, Dwight. Damn it. 可恶 迪威 该死
[1:45:02] You fool. 你这个笨蛋
[1:45:05] You damned fool. 该死的笨蛋
[1:45:07] I cut my Caddy across the park 我开着我的卡迪拉克穿过花园
[1:45:09] to pick up Jackie Boy heading like a bat outta hell up the hill. 追上了杰克小子的车子 正像地狱的蝙蝠飞奔而上
[1:45:13] I’m speeding. 我正超速疾驰
[1:45:15] That’s a good way to get yourself noticed. And if you’re a murderer with a new face 这是让你引人注目的好办法 如果你杀了人又刚整容
[1:45:20] who’s one fingerprint check away from the fast track to the gas chamber like I am. 光凭一个指纹就能被送上绞架 比如本人
[1:45:24] the last thing you want is to get noticed. 你最怕的事就是引人注目
[1:45:28] I don’t have nearly enough cash on me to bribe this cop, and even if I did. 我身上根本没钱能买通警察 就算我有
[1:45:33] there’s always the outside chance he’s one of the honest ones. 说不定还会不小心碰到正直清廉的警察
[1:45:36] Do I try to talk my way out of this or do I take this cop down and risk it all? 我该凭三寸不烂之舌说服呢 还是干脆冒险把他干掉?
[1:45:42] Then Jackie Boy saves me a great, big steaming pile of trouble. 接着杰克小子 把我从这堆麻烦里给救了出来
[1:45:46] Watch it, Jack! 小心 杰克
[1:45:55] Cops! They’re right on our ass! 条子 就跟在我们后面
[1:45:57] Not for long. Not where we’re headed. 不会跟太久的 不会跟到我们要去的地方
[1:46:00] My gut tightens up. 我的心揪了一下
[1:46:04] Jackie Boy’s leading us straight to Old Town. 杰克小子正往老城方向去
[1:46:10] The cop shuts off his siren. 警察把警笛关了
[1:46:12] He knows he’s not the law, not in Old Town. 他知道在老城 他休想执法如山
[1:46:16] The ladies are the law here, beautiful and merciless. 这里的法律是女士们制定的 美丽且无情
[1:46:20] If you’ve got the cash and you play by the rules. 如果你有大把银子 又能照这里的规矩玩
[1:46:22] they’ll make all your dreams come true. 她们保证让你美梦成真 但要是你不守规矩
[1:46:25] But if you cross ’em. you’re a corpse. 就等着别人帮你收尸
[1:46:28] – The squad car’s long gone, man. – Yeah, I called it. Was I right? – 条子的车不见了 – 就说吧 听我的准没错
[1:46:33] You’re always right, Jack. None of us ever doubted you for a second. 你一向料事如神 杰克 我们从来没怀疑过你
[1:46:39] But I heard things about these girls. Things they’ve done to guys who got out of line. 可是我听过这些女人的传闻 只要谁不守规矩 她们就会下手
[1:46:44] Who’s outta line? 谁不守规矩了?
[1:46:53] Hey, baby. Hey, baby. 嘿 宝贝 嘿 宝贝
[1:46:58] Hop in, sugar. We’ll get you there. 上车吧 蜜糖 让我们载你一程
[1:47:01] Aw, sweetheart, I work the day shift and it’s been a long day. 甜心 我上的是白天班 而且已经累坏了
[1:47:06] Besides, I don’t do group jobs. 况且 我不玩多人群交
[1:47:09] Get in the car, baby. We’ll just talk. It’ll be nice. 上车吧 宝贝 我们聊聊天就好 会很棒的
[1:47:13] I don’t do talk jobs, either. 聊天不是我的工作
[1:47:15] Babydoll, I’ve had me one hell of a bad day. 漂亮妞 我今天有够不顺
[1:47:20] I’ve been beat up every time I turn around. 简直是处处碰钉子
[1:47:24] But the day I get turned down by a hooker 可是当老子今天明明把辛苦赚来的钞票拿出来
[1:47:26] when I got good, hard-earned cash to pay her with… 还被出来卖的妓女给拒绝
[1:47:30] well… 这…
[1:47:32] there’s only so much a man can take. 可就超过一个男人所能忍耐的极限了
[1:47:35] Go try the Alamo over on Dillon Street. 你应去迪伦街上的美娇娘酒吧
[1:47:37] That’s the Alamo, not the Amigo. 记住是美娇娘酒吧 不是猛男酒吧
[1:47:39] The Amigo’s a fag joint. 猛男酒吧是同性态去的
[1:47:43] Are you having a good time humiliating me like this for no damn reason at all? 你这样在我朋友面前无缘无故损我 让你很爽吗?
[1:47:51] That’s far enough, Dwight. We’ve been on top of these peckerwoods 到此为止吧 迪威 他们一在此地出现
[1:47:54] since they first showed up with that cop behind them. 我们就盯上了 他们还被警察跟着
[1:47:57] Everything’s under control. 一切都在掌握之中
[1:48:00] Enjoy the show. 不妨等着看好戏
[1:48:02] There’s no use arguing with her. 跟她争辩是没用的
[1:48:05] The ladies are their own enforcers. 女士们在这里说了算
[1:48:08] So, how’s the barmaid? You know, the one that never shuts up? 酒吧女侍怎么样了? 就是那个整天爱说话的?
[1:48:11] Not right now, Gail. 现在别提这个 盖儿
[1:48:14] Wound up a little tight, aren’t we? 我们的关系有点紧张 对吗?
[1:48:17] That’s your whole problem, Dwight. You worry too much. 这就是你的毛病 迪威 你太容易紧张过度了
[1:48:20] That, and your lousy taste in women. These days, anyway. 再加上你对女人的品味又很差 我是说最近
[1:48:24] Damn it, Gail. Not right now. 够了 盖儿 不要再说了
[1:48:27] Those clowns down the way, they some of the barmaid’s boyfriends? 车里的那些小丑们 他们是酒吧女的男友?
[1:48:31] One of them thinks he is. 其中一个认为他是
[1:48:33] He’s outta control. 他已经失去控制了
[1:48:35] I followed them here to make sure he didn’t hurt any of the girls. 我跟踪他们到这里来 确保他没伤害任何女孩
[1:48:38] Us helpless little girls. 我们这些无助的小女孩
[1:48:43] All kinds of death is about to hit less than 20 yards ahead of us. 离我们不到二十码的地方 精彩的杀戮正要上演
[1:48:47] and still it’s hard to take my eyes off her. 可是我仍然很难把视线 从她的脸上移开
[1:48:50] Us girls are safe as we can be, Lancelot. 我们这些女孩 都安全得很 骑士
[1:48:53] Those boys in that Chrysler are one mistake away 在克莱斯勒里面的那帮小子 只要表现再差一点
[1:48:56] from seeing what Miho can do. 就能见到美穗大显身手了
[1:48:58] And she’s been aching for some practice. 她一直在虎视眈眈蓄势待发
[1:49:03] She guides my glance upwards to the pixie perched on the roof’s edge. 她引导我将视线移往屋顶
[1:49:08] – Deadly little Miho. – You’re running out of alley, cowboy. – 杀人不眨眼的小美穗 – 你们的大限快到了 牛仔们
[1:49:13] Turn around. Save yourself and your buddies a ton of grief. 快回头吧 让你和你的好朋友少受点罪吧
[1:49:17] You’re a sassy little thing. 你这个小野猫
[1:49:20] You ain’t hardly in any kind of position to be making threats. 你怎么看都不像在威胁
[1:49:24] The trap is set. locked and ready to spring. 陷阱已经布下 随时准备一触即发
[1:49:29] So what? They’re scum. They deserve what’s coming. 那又如何? 他们都是人渣 死有余辜
[1:49:33] So why this rotten feeling in my gut that something is awfully wrong? 可是为什么我觉得事情很不对劲呢?
[1:49:36] They haven’t killed anybody I know about. 据我所知 他们还没杀过人
[1:49:39] It got pretty bad at Shellie’s place, but they didn’t kill anybody. 虽然他们在雪莉家撒野 可是却没杀人
[1:49:44] And they won’t. 他们也没机会了
[1:49:46] Why this rotten feeling? 为什么就是觉得不对劲?
[1:49:48] Something Shellie said. I can’t place it. 雪莉当时说了什么 我没有听清楚
[1:49:51] OK, OK, OK. I sounded off a little more than I should have. 好好好 我说话是过份一点
[1:49:56] – I’m a little on edge. – Over the edge. – 我有点烦躁 – 你火气太大了
[1:49:59] It’s not a woman you need. It’s a good night’s sleep. 你需要的不是女人 是睡个好觉
[1:50:02] You couldn’t handle a woman, the state you’re in. 你目前的情况对付不了女人的
[1:50:06] She’s saying you ain’t got what it takes, Jack. 她说你的家伙不行 杰克
[1:50:11] You wanna see it? 你想瞧瞧吗?
[1:50:14] You wanna see what I got? Huh? 你想瞧瞧我的家伙行不行吗? 啊?
[1:50:17] I’ve seen all shapes, all sizes. 我什么样的都见过
[1:50:22] You seen this one? 那这个呢?
[1:50:27] Get in the car. 给我上车
[1:50:29] Oh, sugar, you just gone and done the dumbest thing in your whole life. 哦 甜心 你刚刚做了这辈子最蠢的事
[1:50:51] Oh, God, no! 哦 天哪 不
[1:50:54] This is crazy! 简直是疯了
[1:50:56] Out of nowhere, for no reason at all! 突然就冒出来 都不知道是怎么回事
[1:51:07] Go ahead. 来呀
[1:51:08] Go ahead. Go ahead. 来呀 来呀
[1:51:11] – He’s got the drop on her. – He’s got squat. – 他用枪指着她 – 他休想得手
[1:51:14] He’s dead. He’s just too damn dumb to know it. 他死定了 只是太蠢了不知道而已
[1:51:20] I got you right where I want you. 我瞄准你了
[1:51:24] This is a career-ending wound, whore. 这一枪让你提早退休 婊子
[1:51:27] – And there’s gonna be hell to pay. – Watch your step, Jackie Boy. – 到地狱领工资吧 – 当心你的脚下 杰克小子
[1:51:43] This isn’t funny. 这不好笑
[1:51:46] Don’t anyone laugh. I got friends you can’t imagine. 谁都不准笑 我有你们绝对惹不起的朋友
[1:51:50] Every one of you is gonna burn. 所有在场的人都会不得好死
[1:51:54] Hang it up. She’s just playing with you. 放手吧 她在逗着你玩
[1:51:56] – You’re only making it worse. – You shut the hell up. – 你只是在让情况变得更糟 – 你给我闭嘴
[1:52:00] Don’t pull the trigger. She blocked the barrel. It’ll backfire. 别扣板机 她堵住了枪口
[1:52:04] I told you to shut up. 我叫你闭嘴
[1:52:13] I can’t see. 我看不见了
[1:52:15] What’s happening? 怎么回事?
[1:52:18] I can’t see. 我看不见了
[1:52:21] I can’t hear anything. 我什么也听不到
[1:52:24] For God’s sake, Miho, finish him. 看在上帝的份上 美穗 杀了他
[1:52:27] Yeah. Make it quick, will you? 对 动作利落些 好吗?
[1:52:33] She doesn’t quite chop his head off. 她没有一刀砍了他的脑袋
[1:52:38] She makes a Pez dispenser out of him. 而是把他削成玩具
[1:52:44] Then it’s straight to business, stretching the corpses out on the alley floor 接着她们马上开始办正事 把尸体拖到地上
[1:52:47] and going through their pockets. divvying up cash when they find it. 开始搜口袋 大伙儿平分找到的钞票
[1:52:52] I’m fishing around in Jackie Boy’s pants. 我仔细搜了杰克小子的裤袋
[1:52:54] His wallet is packed. 他的钱包装得很满
[1:52:56] Mastercard. Discover. Platinum American Express. 各种信用卡都有
[1:53:00] and nearly 300 bucks worth of twenties 还有总共约三百块的小额钞票
[1:53:02] that I’m not too proud to stuff into my own pockets. 让我很不好意思地塞到了自己的口袋里
[1:53:06] Then I find an atom bomb. 然后我发现一颗大炸弹
[1:53:10] Jackie Boy. 杰克小子
[1:53:13] you son of a bitch. 你这个狗娘养的
[1:53:20] There was a helicopter that kicked up such a racket. 当时上头飞过一架直升机 发出震耳的声音
[1:53:22] I couldn’t quite make out what she said. 让我听不清楚她说的话
[1:53:26] I thought Shellie said “stop” 我以为雪莉讲的是”别走”
[1:53:28] She said “cop” 但她说的是”警察”
[1:53:31] Detective Lieutenant Jack Rafferty. 副警长杰克•拉弗蒂
[1:53:34] Iron Jack. the papers call him. “铁腕杰克”是报纸给他的封号
[1:53:37] A goddamn hero cop. 一个该死的英雄警官
[1:53:43] It’s held for years, the shaky truce. 不牢靠的停战协议已行之有年
[1:53:46] The cops get a slice of the profits and free entertainment when they throw a party. 警察从中抽取部分利润 并在狂欢时获得免费服务
[1:53:50] The girls get to administer their own brand of justice. 女士们则维持她们的法律秩序
[1:53:53] They get to defend their own turf. If a cop blunders into the neighborhood 她们要保卫自己的地盘 万一有警察误闯
[1:53:58] and he’s not shopping for what the girls are selling, they send him packing, 可是却不是为了买春 她们就会要他卷铺盖走人
[1:54:02] but they send him back alive. 但不能要了他的命
[1:54:05] That’s the rules. 这就是规矩
[1:54:07] That’s the truce. 这就是他们的协议
[1:54:09] The cops stay out. 警察不来骚扰
[1:54:12] That keeps the girls free to keep the pimps and the mob out. 这让女士们自由地把皮条客和黑帮份子赶出去
[1:54:15] Old Town will be left wide open. 老城即将门户大开
[1:54:18] It’ll be war. 马上就要烽烟四起
[1:54:20] The streets will run red with blood 街道即将血流成河
[1:54:24] women’s blood. 女人的血
[1:54:26] The cops! The mob! 警察! 还有黑帮!
[1:54:28] Things are gonna go back to the way they used to be! 一切又会回到老样子了
[1:54:31] The hell they will! We got guns. 他们当然会 不过我们有枪
[1:54:35] We’ll fight the cops and the mob 我们要跟警察 黑帮
[1:54:37] and anybody else who tries to move in on us. 任何想占我们地盘的人 血战到底
[1:54:41] – We’ll go to war. – Don’t be stupid. – 我们要大开杀戒 – 不要傻了
[1:54:42] You wouldn’t stand a chance. Get me a car. 你没有胜算 弄辆车给我
[1:54:46] Make sure it’s a hardtop with a decent engine. 不要敞篷车 马力要强
[1:54:49] I’ll hide the bodies. 我去把尸体藏好
[1:54:51] Did you forget that cop car that trailed them here? 你忘了有辆跟踪过来的警车吗?
[1:54:54] The cops know Rafferty came here. 警察知道拉弗蒂到过这里
[1:54:57] They’ll check the river, they’ll check the sewer. 他们会在河里下水道四处寻找
[1:55:00] They’ll find him and come gunning for us. 他们会找到他的尸体 再到这里找我们算账
[1:55:02] I’ll haul the bodies to the pits. The cops won’t check the pits. 我会把尸体扔到油坑里 警察不会去搜的
[1:55:05] Get that gun out of my face or I’ll smack ya. 把枪从我脸上拿开 否则别怪我对你不客气
[1:55:07] Who do you think you are, giving orders? 你以为你是谁 在这里发号施令?
[1:55:11] – You got what you wanted out of us. – Shut up, Gail. – 你在我们这里占尽便宜 – 闭嘴 盖儿
[1:55:14] You got what you wanted out of me! 也在我身上占尽便宜!
[1:55:17] And you were gone, off playing with that barmaid. 然后你拍拍屁股走人 跑去跟那个女侍厮混
[1:55:20] Gone until you brought this unholy mess on us. 再把这该死的麻烦带到这里
[1:55:25] Miho moves to my back. 美穗移到了我的背后
[1:55:29] One word from Gail and she’ll cut me in half. 只要盖儿一下令 她就会把我劈成两半
[1:55:32] They’ll be watching the roads. They’ll catch you. 他们会在路上放哨临检 他们会抓到你
[1:55:35] It’ll be the bad old days all over again. 我们又要回去过老日子了
[1:55:39] The pimps, the beatings, the drugs, the rapes! 拉皮条 斗殴 贩毒 强奸
[1:55:41] They won’t be watching the roads. Not yet, they won’t! Get me a damn hardtop! 他们没这么快在路上放哨 快给我弄辆硬顶车来
[1:55:45] If I don’t make it, you can have your war. 如果我失手 你再开战也不迟
[1:55:48] Get that gun out of my face now! 把枪拿开 马上
[1:55:53] Bastard! 混蛋
[1:55:59] I forgot how quick you are. 我都忘了你身手有多快了
[1:56:04] My warrior woman. 我的女战士
[1:56:05] She almost yanks my head clean off. 她差点把我的头给砍了
[1:56:08] shoving my mouth into hers so hard it hurts. 用力把我的嘴压到她嘴里 因吻得太热情而疼痛
[1:56:12] An explosion that blasts away the dull, gray years 过去无聊灰暗的日子 瞬间被激情化为灰烬
[1:56:15] between the now and that one fiery night when she was mine. 留下的只有拥有她的销魂夜晚
[1:56:20] A hardtop with a decent engine. 一辆超强马力的硬顶车
[1:56:23] And make sure it’s got a big trunk. 还要有个大的后车厢
[1:56:28] I’ll always love you, baby. 我永远爱你 宝贝
[1:56:31] Always…and never. 永远…是不可能的承诺
[1:56:43] Where’d you find that heap? 这辆破车哪里找的?
[1:56:45] Just look at that trunk. We’ll never fit ’em all in. 看看它的后车厢 根本装不下他们
[1:56:48] Gail? Unless there’s something else you want me to do, 盖儿? 要是这里没我的事
[1:56:52] you think maybe I could go home? 我能先回家了吗?
[1:56:54] All this blood and stuff’s got me kind of feeling like maybe I’m gonna hurl. 这里的血腥味 让我恶心想吐
[1:56:58] Sure, Becky, go home. 当然 贝琪 回家去吧
[1:57:01] But don’t you talk to anybody, not even your mom. 但不准跟别人说话 连你妈也是
[1:57:03] They’ll never fit in that trunk. 肯定装不下的
[1:57:06] Not like this, they won’t. Miho. 这样不行 美穗
[1:57:11] Dry your hair as soon as you get home! 一回到家 就把头发擦干
[1:57:13] You’ll catch cold if you don’t. 否则你会感冒的
[1:57:27] Hey, Becky. Gail said no calls. 嘿 贝琪 盖儿说了不能打电话
[1:57:29] I just want to hear my mom’s voice. I won’t tell her nothing. 我只是想听我妈的声音 我什么都不会说的
[1:57:33] Please, don’t say nothing to Gail. 拜托你们别告诉盖儿
[1:57:38] Hey, Mom? 嘿 妈妈?
[1:57:44] Dizzy dames. 这些蠢女人
[1:57:45] What were they thinking, sticking me with a beat-up bucket of bolts like this? 她们到底是怎么想的?
[1:57:50] We were barely able to get the trunk to stay closed as it was, 我们差点连后车盖都盖不上
[1:57:52] we packed it so tight. 塞得太满了
[1:57:54] There wasn’t anything we could do but pile Jackie Boy in right next to me. 实在没办法 只好把杰克小子放在我旁边
[1:57:59] out where anybody who cares to look will see him. 现在不管是谁瞧了一眼 就能看到他
[1:58:04] Go ahead. take one of his cigarettes. 算了 抽一根他的烟
[1:58:09] It’ll help. 能帮忙定神
[1:58:35] It’s got you smoking there, bud. 我逮到你在这里抽烟了 老弟
[1:58:44] You shut the hell up, Jackie Boy. 你给我闭嘴 杰克
[1:58:48] You’re dead. 你已经死了
[1:58:50] I’m just imagining this, so shut the hell up. 这不过是我的想象 所以给我闭嘴
[1:58:54] Well, it tells you something about your state of mind, don’t it? 它反应了你现在的心理状态 不是吗?
[1:58:59] It’s got you hearing things. 它让你幻听
[1:59:02] It’s got your nerves shot. 让你神经紧张
[1:59:05] It’s got you smoking. 让你想抽根烟
[1:59:07] You know it’s true. 你知道这是实话
[1:59:12] Nobody ever really quits. 没有人能真的把烟戒掉
[1:59:17] A smoker’s a smoker when the chips are down. 在紧要关头的时候 抽过烟的人一定会抽烟
[1:59:22] – And your chips are down. – I’m fine. You shut the hell up. – 现在你就是到了这种时候 – 我好的很 闭上你的鸟嘴
[1:59:28] Will you look at that? 不然你瞧瞧?
[1:59:32] Ooh, those hookers let you down. 那群臭婊子耍了你
[1:59:37] What are you gonna do when you run outta gas, call AAA? 油都快没了 你打算怎么办 叫拖车公司?
[1:59:42] You sucker for the babes, you. 你这个狗娘养的
[1:59:46] You ain’t even gonna make it to the pits. 你连油坑都开不到
[1:59:49] You shut the hell up. I’ll make it. 给我闭嘴 我可以的
[1:59:53] Not unless you keep your eyes on the road, sugar pie. 除非你先小心看路 小老弟
[1:59:57] Watch it! 小心
[2:00:01] Ah, this is great. 真是太棒了
[2:00:03] Just like being in a buddy movie. 简直就像惊险动作电影
[2:00:06] Shut up! 闭嘴!
[2:00:15] Boy, you’re screwed. You’re out. You’re finished. 小子 你完蛋了 乖乖领死吧
[2:00:21] Stick a fork in it. You’re swirling around the bottom of the bowl, 你就像是一摊从排水口排掉而形成小漩涡的水
[2:00:27] nose-diving down the pipe. 只能顺着管子流下
[2:00:30] It’s over. 已经完了
[2:00:32] You’re flushed. 你死定了
[2:00:35] This time, I can’t bring myself to tell him to shut up. 这次我不能再叫他闭嘴了
[2:00:39] Sure, he’s an asshole. 他当然是个混球
[2:00:42] Sure, he’s dead. 他当然已经死了
[2:00:45] Sure, I’m just imagining that he’s talking. 还有他说的话 当然都是我想象出来的
[2:00:48] None of that stops the bastard from being absolutely right. 可是无法改变的是 这混蛋的话都是对的
[2:00:53] I don’t have a chance in hell of outrunning this cop. 我根本不可能逃过这个警察
[2:00:56] Not in this heap. 特别是就凭这辆破车
[2:00:58] Pull over! 靠边停车
[2:01:02] The only question left is whether I’m gonna kill him or not. 现在剩下的问题 是我要不要杀了他
[2:01:06] Tough call. 很难决定
[2:01:09] For all I know, he’s an honest cop, regular guy, 就我所知 他是个正派的好警察
[2:01:12] a working stiffwith a mortgage, a wife and a pile of kids. 为了还贷款养家而努力工作
[2:01:16] My hand moves all on its own, 我的手不自觉地摸出了枪
[2:01:18] sliding one of my guns to my lap and thumbing back the hammer. 拇指放在了扳机上 摸着后面的锤子
[2:01:25] – I don’t know what to do. – You better stop. You’re making him mad. – 我不知道该怎么办 – 你最好停车 你在惹他生气
[2:01:31] Whatever you say. 就听你的
[2:01:41] Your friend here…party a little too hard tonight? 你和你这位朋友…今晚的狂欢玩太疯了吧?
[2:01:46] I’m the designated driver. 我是包车司机
[2:01:55] Well, you’re driving with a busted tail light. 不过你车子的尾灯坏了
[2:02:03] I’ll let you off with a warning. 这次给你一个口头警告
[2:02:13] What next? 接下来又会有什么?
[2:02:19] The tank goes dry a quarter mile from the pits. 离油坑剩几百公尺的路程 油箱就已经空了
[2:02:23] I shove the T-Bird the rest of the way. 我推着这辆雷鸟走完剩下的路
[2:02:27] A few minutes’ more work and it’ll all be over. 再过几分钟一切就能结束了
[2:02:30] Jackie Boy will go into the damn tar pits. 杰克 就会被埋到该死的油坑里
[2:02:33] I’ll catch a train out of Sacred Oaks. go home and call it a… 我会搭火车离开圣橡树 等回家去之后…
[2:02:49] No more questions, Dallas. Do what I say. 别再问了 黛拉丝 照我的话去做
[2:02:51] Clear the streets. We’re in lockdown. 把街道清空 全面封锁
[2:02:55] We’re not selling any tail in Old Town. 我们不在老城做生意了
[2:02:58] Not tonight. 至少今晚不做
[2:03:04] Don’t struggle. You’ll only hurt yourself. 别挣扎 不然你会受伤
[2:03:07] Your cause is lost. 消息已经走漏
[2:03:10] We know everything. 我们什么都知道了
[2:03:11] Soon the corpse of Detective Rafferty will be in our possession, 不久我们就能运回拉弗蒂副警长的尸体
[2:03:16] and the truce between your prostitutes and the police will be shattered. 你们这群婊子和警方的协议 将被彻底撕毁
[2:03:21] There’ll be arrests. There’ll be deaths. 将会有大搜捕 大屠杀
[2:03:24] My employer will seize what remains of this neighborhood. 我的主子会把这里所有东西全都收归己有
[2:03:28] You will all be slaves. Nothing can stop this. 你们都会成为奴隶 没有任何办法可以阻止
[2:03:32] But it is within your power to save many lives 但是你能解救不少人的性命
[2:03:38] by facilitating the process of transition, 只要你乖乖跟我们合作
[2:03:42] by negotiating the terms of the surrender of Old Town. 和我们商量出一个好的方案 交出老城
[2:03:48] Son of a bitch! I know you. 狗娘养的 我认识你
[2:03:51] I have suffered your kind before, the dregs of Sin City. 我以前吃过你们的苦头 罪恶之城的人渣
[2:03:56] I serve a new master now, 我现在有新的主子了
[2:03:58] and soon you and all your wretched kind will serve him as well. 不久 你们这些讨厌的贱货也要为他服务
[2:04:03] Now, get dressed and shed a tear for Dwight McCarthy if you must, 现在把衣服穿上 如果你想 就为迪威•麦卡锡掉两滴眼泪吧
[2:04:08] because, by now, he is surely dead. 因为现在 他已经必死无疑了
[2:04:12] You don’t know him. 你不了解他
[2:04:15] My man will find a way. 我的男人会化险为夷
[2:04:18] He always finds a way. 他一向都很有办法
[2:04:23] I can’t fathom these Americans always whining 我不明白这些老美总是爱抱怨
[2:04:25] and going on about how they got it so bad. 不停地说他们生活有多糟
[2:04:28] This is a fine, grand country. 这是个很好的国家
[2:04:31] Guiding light of the modern world, it is. 现代社会的灯塔
[2:04:33] Low taxes, land of opportunity. 税税低廉 充满希望
[2:04:36] Where else would one bullet buy us the fortune that we’re getting for this? 还有哪个地方能只用颗子弹 就能让我们发大财呢?
[2:04:40] Sure beats the living hell out of blowing up airports and churches 比起我们还要炸教堂和机场
[2:04:43] without shite to show for it. 却什么也拿不到好多了
[2:04:50] You find something, Murphy? 你找到什么了吗 墨菲?
[2:04:52] Looks to be our poor, dead cop’s badge. 看来是我们可怜的警官的警徽
[2:04:55] It’s all bent up. 全都变形了
[2:04:57] What’s this stuck in it? 里面还藏什么东西?
[2:05:00] Bloody hell. It’s the bullet. 他妈的 是颗子弹
[2:05:11] You son of a bitch! Bastard! 你这个下三滥 混蛋
[2:05:17] They weren’t cops. these four. 他们不是警察 这四个家伙
[2:05:19] They were mercenaries. 他们是外国佣兵
[2:05:21] And if they were hired by who I think they were. 如果雇他们的人正是我心里想的那个
[2:05:23] the bad times haven’t even started yet. 那么最大的麻烦 还没真正开始呢
[2:05:26] And everything seemed to be going so well. 而且一切似乎太顺利了
[2:05:42] Remember, we don’t have to deliver every last inch of the man, Brian. 记住 我们不用交出去完整的身体 布莱恩
[2:05:47] You got a good point there, Ronnie. 你说得很对 罗尼
[2:05:49] Lend me your knife. 把刀给我
[2:05:53] Should I take a nap while I’m doing all this waiting? 你能不能快点 我等到都快睡着了?
[2:05:56] I’m at the bone, all right? 我切到骨头了 好吗?
[2:06:01] There we go. 好了
[2:06:06] Have you ever seen anything so pretty in your whole life? 你这辈子见过比这更漂亮的东西吗?
[2:06:11] We’ll be back for the three of you, and if anyone happens by, 你们三个留在这里 要是有人经过
[2:06:15] use your imagination, OK? 你们知道该怎么办吧?
[2:06:28] Silence. now. 现在一片寂静
[2:06:30] No air to breathe. 没有空气可以呼吸
[2:06:33] Only the horrid. oily tar taste creeping up my nostrils. 恶臭的柏油灌满了我的鼻孔
[2:06:38] Let it in. Let it fill your lungs. 让它灌进来 灌进你的肺里
[2:06:42] They were counting on you and you blew it. 她们都指望你 你却搞砸了
[2:06:47] Skinny, steely fingers at my wrist. 瘦长有力的手指抓住我的手腕
[2:06:51] Miho, you’re an angel. 美穗 你是天使
[2:06:55] You’re a saint. 你是圣人
[2:06:57] You’re Mother Teresa. 你是杜丽莎修女
[2:06:59] You’re Elvis. 你是埃尔维斯
[2:07:01] You’re God. 你是神
[2:07:04] And if you’d shown up ten minutes earlier, we’d still have Jackie Boy’s head. 如果你们早十分钟赶到 杰克小子的头还会在我们手里
[2:07:10] Dwight, they got Gail! 迪威 他们把盖儿抓走了
[2:07:14] It’s a cinch. You got yourselves a spy in Old Town. 很简单 老城里有内奸
[2:07:18] A stoolie who sold you out to the mob. 内奸把你们出卖给黑帮了
[2:07:21] We gotta find out who it is and rescue Gail. 我们得找出内奸是谁 把盖儿救出来
[2:07:23] But first, we gotta get our hands on Jackie Boy’s head 不过要先抢回杰克的脑袋
[2:07:25] before it gets to wherever it’s going and this whole situation blows wide open. 不然这件事一被揭发 后果就不堪设想
[2:07:30] Miho, I hope to hell you left one of ’em alive enough to talk. 美穗 我希望你有留下活口
[2:07:43] I let him know I’m not fooling around. 我让他知道我不是闹着玩的
[2:07:51] We talk. 我们谈了
[2:08:02] Stay smart. Stay cool. 放聪明些 沉住气
[2:08:06] It’s time to prove to your friends that you’re worth a damn. 现在是向朋友 证明自己价值的时候
[2:08:09] Sometimes, that means dying. 有时候这意味着性命不保
[2:08:13] Sometimes, it means killing a whole lot of people. 有时候这意味着要大开杀戒
[2:08:16] There they are. What do we do? 他们在那里 我们该怎么办?
[2:08:19] We stop ’em, Dallas. 我们得制止他们 黛拉丝
[2:08:29] Jackie Boy’s head is so close to me 杰克小子的头一度离我很近
[2:08:31] I could almost reach out and grab it right then and there. 我几乎伸手就能抓住
[2:08:40] Get the head! Get the head! 去拿头 去拿头
[2:08:44] I got it! I got it! 我拿到了 我拿到了
[2:08:53] Suck on this, you stupid slag! 尝尝这个 你这个愚蠢的贱货
[2:09:00] I can’t tell if Miho is alive or dead. 我不知道美穗是死是活
[2:09:03] but I’m on my feet and every ounce of me wants to get some killing done. 但我会不顾一切杀了这个家伙
[2:09:10] You want the head now, sweetheart? So come down and get it! 想要这颗人头吗 甜心? 要就下来拿啊
[2:09:20] Brave lad. 不怕死的家伙
[2:09:22] I could’ve put a bullet straight down your ear just now, 要不是我的左轮手枪湿透了
[2:09:26] if I hadn’t got me revolver all wet and useless. 我本来可以一枪打死你的
[2:09:30] You got the drop on me, love. 你这次赢了 亲爱的
[2:09:32] I’m as helpless as a baby. 我现在像婴儿一样无助
[2:09:42] I got to come clean with you, sweetheart. 还是跟你坦白吧 亲爱的
[2:09:44] It was an outright lie I was giving ya about me revolver being wet. 我说我的手枪湿透是骗你的
[2:09:50] You see, I’m not too fond of shootin’. 你知道吗 我不太喜欢开枪杀人
[2:09:52] It’s my preference to blow things up. 我喜欢用炸弹把东西炸烂
[2:09:55] Once you blast the roof off a pub 有次我炸掉一间酒吧
[2:09:58] and seen all the parts flying off people, 看见尸体被炸成血肉横飞
[2:10:02] a little bang bang’s never gonna match the sight of that. 砰砰砰的开枪简直就是小儿科
[2:10:06] And here’s me, with all these fine grenades and such a sweet beauty of a remote. 我这里有最猛的手榴弹 还带着漂亮的遥控器
[2:10:12] But it’s me knife I’ll be doing you with. 但是我要用这把刀子宰了你
[2:10:15] You killed me mates. 你杀了我的同伴
[2:10:18] Someone shoulda told ya, never give an lrishman good cause for revenge. 你应该听说过的 永远不要让爱尔兰人找到报仇的借口
[2:10:24] Deadly little Miho. 致命的小美穗
[2:10:27] You won’t feel a thing unless she wants you to. 你什么都感觉不到 除非她故意要你痛苦
[2:10:30] She twists the blade. 她旋转刀刃
[2:10:33] He feels it. 他痛苦地承受
[2:10:38] I tell Miho what we’re gonna do and how we’re gonna do it. 我告诉美穗 我们要做什么 还有要怎么做
[2:10:41] I grab poor Dallas’s car phone and make the most important call of my life. 我拿着可怜的黛拉丝的手机 打了我这辈子最重要的电话
[2:10:46] First, we gotta rescue Gail. then comes the kill. 首先我们必须营救盖儿 然后就大开杀戒
[2:10:51] The big, fat kill. 大开杀戒
[2:11:05] Do we just gotta stand here and watch this? 你就站在这里看着这个?
[2:11:08] What, are you kidding me, man? 你开什么玩笑?
[2:11:10] I could watch old Manute do his thing all night long and not get tired of it. 我能整夜观赏马努特玩她 也不厌倦
[2:11:14] I mean, the man’s an artist. 这家伙简直是个艺术家
[2:11:16] Only an artist should be allowed to touch such a beautiful subject. 只有艺术家才能玩弄这么美丽的东西
[2:11:21] Your skin is perfect. 你的皮肤完美无暇
[2:11:23] Your nerves, responsive. 你的感官灵敏
[2:11:26] Beautiful. 太美丽了
[2:11:27] Just give them what they want, Gail. 给他们要的东西吧 盖儿
[2:11:34] – Becky? – It’s over, Gail. – 贝琪? – 结束了 盖儿
[2:11:38] There’s no fighting them. Dwight’s dead. 不要和他们作对 迪威死了
[2:11:42] They got what’s left of that cop we killed. 他们找到了我们杀死的那个警察
[2:11:44] The mob’s gonna turn it over to the police chief, the cops are gonna mow us down. 黑帮会把尸体交给警察局长 警察就会来铲平我们
[2:11:47] We gotta cut a deal. 我们必须达成协议
[2:11:49] You little bitch! You sold us out! 你这个小贱货 你出卖了我们
[2:11:53] I didn’t have no choice! They was gonna hurt my mom. 我没有选择 他们要伤害我母亲
[2:11:56] You gotta cut a deal with these people. 你要跟他们讲好条件
[2:11:58] It’s selfish, you holding out like this. 你的坚持太自私
[2:12:01] You’re gonna get a lot of girls killed for no good reason. 会让很多女孩白白牺牲掉
[2:12:03] It wasn’t your mom! 根本不是因为你妈
[2:12:06] We could have protected her and you know it. 我们可以保护她的 你知道的
[2:12:09] It was the money, you stupid little bitch! 你是为了钱 你这蠢婊子
[2:12:12] Sure, there’s money. Sure, you could’ve moved my mom into Old Town 当然也是为了钱 当然你可以把我妈迁到老城区
[2:12:16] and let her know that her daughter’s a goddamn whore. 让她知道自己的女儿居然是个妓女
[2:12:19] Breaks your heart, doesn’t it? 真令人伤心 是吧?
[2:12:21] They offered me what you couldn’t never offer me, a way out. 他们给了我你给不了的条件 就是一个出路
[2:12:26] I had to watch out for my own neck. 我不得不关心自己的性命
[2:12:28] Your neck. 你的性命
[2:12:30] Your precious, scrawny little neck! 你的宝贵的比纸还贱的小命
[2:12:38] You’re crazy! You could have ripped my throat out, you crazy whore! 你疯啦 你差点咬断我的喉咙 你这个疯狂的烂婊子
[2:12:43] Schutz, fetch my blades. 舒尔茨 把我的刀拿来
[2:12:47] – Stuka, kill this one. – No, I was promised! – 斯图卡 杀了她 – 不 你们答应过我的
[2:12:51] Stupid little bitch! You deserve worse! 愚蠢的小贱货 你应该死得更惨些
[2:12:54] I knew there was a reason I got out of bed this morning. 我今天早上起来就知道今天会有好事发生
[2:12:59] Hey. 嘿
[2:13:02] Hey. 嘿
[2:13:05] Nobody. I don’t see nobody. 没人 我没看见任何人
[2:13:06] Will you look at that? It’s right through me. Guys, look. 你们看到吗? 直接穿过耶 兄弟们 看一下
[2:13:10] There’s something wrapped around it. 箭上绑着什么东西
[2:13:13] Some kind of note. 好像是张纸条
[2:13:15] Give it to me. 给我
[2:13:17] It’s poked right through me. Guys, look. 它直接一箭穿心 兄弟 看一下啊
[2:13:20] 警察的头换女人 留言人:你的朋友迪威
[2:13:22] – It’s starting to really hurt. – Out back. Everyone. – 开始有点痛了 – 全都退回来
[2:13:24] And bring the women. 带着这个女人
[2:13:26] Do you think somebody should call me a doctor or something? 是不是应该有人 给我找个医生什么的?
[2:13:30] McCarthy, you fool. 麦卡锡 你这个蠢货
[2:13:34] Hey. 嘿
[2:13:36] Guys? 伙伴们?
[2:13:44] Dozens of them, armed to the teeth. 数十位敌人 全副武装
[2:13:48] I’m outnumbered, outgunned. 我人单力孤 弹药不足
[2:13:52] But the alley is crooked, dark and very narrow. 不过小巷弯曲 黑暗狭窄
[2:13:58] They can’t surround me. 他们无法包围我
[2:14:01] Sometimes. you can beat the odds with the careful choice of where to fight. 有时候火拼的地点挑对了 你就可以占到优势
[2:14:10] You can have Old Town, I don’t care. 你可以占有老城 我不管
[2:14:13] Just give me the woman. 只要你把那个女人交给我
[2:14:18] Shut up. 闭嘴
[2:14:20] Dwight, don’t do this. 迪威 别这样
[2:14:23] – Hey, wait a minute. Something’s not right. – Shut up, or I’ll plug you! – 嘿 等等 事情好像不大对劲 – 闭嘴 否则我就干掉你
[2:14:27] Of course, Mr. McCarthy. A fair trade. 当然了 麦卡锡先生 交易很公平
[2:14:31] She’s all yours. 她是你的了
[2:14:41] Now, if you’ll explain to me why we shouldn’t blow both of you to pieces… 现在你倒说说看 为什么不能把你们俩炸成碎片
[2:14:46] Dwight, what have you done? 迪威 瞧你做了什么傻事?
[2:14:50] Exactly what I had to. 正是我想要的
[2:14:54] Every step of the way. 每一步都在计划当中
[2:14:59] No! It isn’t right! There wasn’t no tape over his mouth! 不! 不对! 他的嘴上本来没有胶带
[2:15:02] How come there’s tape over his mouth? 他的嘴上怎么会有胶带呢?
[2:15:17] Where to fight counts for a lot. 打仗的地点是很重要的
[2:15:19] Cute trick, McCarthy, but it will do you do good. 你的诡计得逞了 麦卡锡 但是你还是逃不出我的掌心
[2:15:24] But there’s nothing like having your friends show up with lots of guns. 不过有很多朋友带重装武器来支援更好
[2:15:28] No! McCarthy, you shit! 不! 麦卡锡你这混蛋!
[2:15:33] The girls all know the score. 女孩们都知道该怎么做
[2:15:37] No escape. no surrender. no mercy. 一个都不许逃 不接受投降 一个都不能留
[2:15:43] We gotta kill every last rat bastard one of ’em. 我们必须杀死他们每个混蛋
[2:15:47] Every last one. 一个都不留
[2:15:49] Not for revenge. not because they deserve it. 不是报仇 不是因为他们罪有应得
[2:15:53] not because it’ll make the world a better place. 不是为了让世界更美好
[2:15:58] We need a heap of bloody bodies 我们需要一堆尸体
[2:16:00] so when mob boss Wallenquist looks over his charts of profits and losses. 来让黑帮老大看看他的损失
[2:16:04] he’ll see what it cost him to mess with the girls of Old Town. 跟老城的女士们捣乱 会给他带来什么样的后果
[2:16:18] They run out back. 他们往后逃窜
[2:16:21] Right on schedule. 正好赶上
[2:16:35] Deadly little Miho. 致命的小美穗
[2:16:39] She gets her practice in. 她刚好有机会大展身手
[2:16:42] The Valkyrie at my side is shouting and laughing 我身边的女神大笑着
[2:16:46] with the pure, hateful, bloodthirsty joy of the slaughter, 恶狠狠地大开杀戒
[2:16:51] and so am I. 我也一样
[2:16:58] The fire baby. 我们的眼中燃起熊熊欲火
[2:17:00] It’ll burn us both. 它会把我们烧死
[2:17:03] There’s no place in this world for our kind of fire. 这个世界上没有这么猛烈的欲火
[2:17:07] my warrior woman, my Valkyrie. 我的女战士 我的女神
[2:17:12] You’ll always be mine. 你永远是我的
[2:17:15] Always… 永远
[2:17:17] and never. 永远
2005年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Bad Boys(绝地战警)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: American Pie(美国派)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme