Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Sin City:A Dame to Kill For(罪恶之城2)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Sin City:A Dame to Kill For(罪恶之城2)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:罪恶之城2
英文名称:Sin City:A Dame to Kill For
年代:2014

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:34] Metal screams… 金属在咆哮
[00:38] something hits me square in the chest… 有东西正中我的胸膛
[00:41] there’s no up or down… 一阵天旋地转
[00:43] I don’t weigh a thing… 感觉自己飘在空中
[00:48] I don’t remember a thing. 我什么也不记得了
[00:54] This doesn’t look good at all, 这看起来很不妙
[00:56] I’ve gotta done something again. 我一定又惹了什么事儿
[00:59] Wish I could remember what. 真希望我能记起来
[01:01] How did I get here, 我是怎么到这里来的
[01:03] what have I done, 我做了些什么
[01:04] and why. 为什么这么做
[01:06] I must have forgotten my medicine. 我一定是忘了吃药了
[01:08] I’ve got a condition. 我身体不太好
[01:10] It’s bad to forget your medicine 忘记吃药是一件很槽糕的事
[01:12] when you got a condition. 尤其是身体不好的时候
[01:14] Covers up with bullets, 肩上有子弹的擦伤
[01:16] the wound is fresh. 伤口还很新
[01:17] Maybe an hour old? 可能是一小时前的事
[01:19] I can’t remember how I got it. 我不记得怎么受伤的了
[01:22] And a live on me, 我还杀了人
[01:24] I can’t remember. 我记不起来了
[01:28] The Projects… 这片贫民区
[01:30] ugly as ever. 一如寻常的丑陋
[01:32] What the hell am I doing here? 我他妈到底在这里干什么
[01:35] Put the pieces together. 拼起记忆碎片
[01:37] Remember. 好好想想
[01:40] It’s Saturday… 现在是周六
[01:41] so I must have started the night at Kadie’s joint. 所以我肯定是在凯蒂的酒馆开始夜生活的
[01:44] Just another Saturday night. 一个和往常一样的周六夜晚
[01:47] Being all the other losers like me, 和其他所有废柴一样
[01:49] sucking back the sauce, 喝着小酒
[01:51] drooling like fools over Nancy. 像傻子一样对着南希流口水
[01:53] I wasn’t in the mood, 我当时心情不好
[01:55] even watching Nancy couldn’t cheer me up. 看南希表演也没能让我高兴起来
[01:57] I get that wrath sometimes. 我经常这么生气
[02:00] Empty in the gut, 没吃东西
[02:01] hollow in that lonely place 找不到女人
[02:04] and wishing I had an excuse to break somebody’s face. 渴望找个理由打烂某人的脸
[02:11] It was just another Saturday night. 就是个普通的周六夜晚
[02:14] I was wondering what I was gonna do with myself, 我正在想该拿自己怎么办
[02:18] when I smelled something awful. 然后我闻到了一股难闻的气味
[02:21] Burning hair. 烧焦的毛发
[02:25] Burning meat. 烧焦的肉
[02:29] Like this poor old manos didn’t have it bad enough already. 好像这可怜的老家伙还不够惨似的
[02:32] Damn frat’ boys! 该死的兄弟会小子
[02:34] Damn rich spoiled brats! 被惯坏了的纨绔子弟
[02:40] Leave him be. 别去烦他
[02:42] Crawl back into your bottle, Bernini boy! 爬回去喝你的酒吧 贝尔尼尼男
[02:47] Why did he call me “Bernie”? 他为什么叫我”伯尼”
[02:49] At least I know they’re bad guys. 至少我知道他们是坏人了
[02:51] Nothing wrong with killing a bunch of them. 杀几个这种人没什么错
[02:54] Hell, it’s practically my civic duty. 操 这简直是我的公民义务
[02:59] Oh, these wormy little twits. 这些蛀虫似的小白痴
[03:02] I hate these guys. 我讨厌这些人
[03:03] God just kill me, please. 求你了 杀了我吧
[03:07] They made a run for it. 他们逃之夭夭了
[03:09] I did what any good citizen would do. 我做了每一个好市民都会做的事
[03:15] Go to hell! 去死吧
[03:17] What the hell! 怎么回事
[03:20] What the hell! 这他妈什么情况
[03:23] What the hell! 搞什么啊
[03:28] That’s when I get my idea. 我就是那时想到这个主意的
[03:31] If they got back to the university at Sacred Oaks 要是他们逃回了橡树区的大学
[03:34] I’d never catch them. 我就再也抓不到他们了
[03:36] I bang them around like a hockey puck, 我追着他们满地跑
[03:39] cut them off at every turn. 在拐弯时拦住他们
[03:42] I left them no choice but to head over the hill, 我让他们别无选择 只能冲过山头
[03:45] to The Project. 开进贫民区
[03:46] I could just turn my back 我就可以转身离开
[03:48] and leave them here. 把他们留在那里
[03:49] My old neighbors will take care of them about good. 我的老邻居们会帮我好好招待他们
[03:53] But hell, 不过去他的
[03:54] why should they have all the fun! 我也要玩个痛快
[04:05] The Projects. 贫民区
[04:07] I was born here. 我是在这里出生的
[04:10] My old neighborhood. 我的老住处
[04:14] Damn, he’s a dead man! 操 他死定了
[04:16] I’m telling you, I want beat you a good shot. 我告诉你 我要好好开上一枪
[04:19] And he’s a dead man! 他死定了
[04:24] My old neighbors. 我的老邻居们
[04:26] They let me know they’re watching. 他们让我明白他们正看着这一切
[04:29] I remind them who I’m. 我提醒他们我的身份
[04:31] I tell them what to do. 并指示他们该做些什么
[04:42] No, no please. 不 不要 求求你
[04:44] Please, I got money. 求求你了 我有钱
[04:45] I got a trust fund, I can pay. 我有信托基金 我能付你钱
[04:48] You’ll pay. 你是会付出代价的
[04:59] Before you shot me, you called me “Bernie”, 你开枪打我之前管我叫”伯尼”
[05:02] why did you call me “Bernie”? 为什么叫我”伯尼”
[05:04] Bernini, is a brand name. 是贝尔尼尼 一个牌子
[05:07] That coat you’re wearing, 你穿的外套
[05:08] it’s a Bernini. 就是贝尔尼尼的
[05:12] Thanks for clearing that up, kid. 说明白了就好 小子
[05:16] Knife! 刀
[05:22] Bernini, huh? 贝尔尼尼是吧
[05:24] That one fine coat it is. 就是这件不错的外套
[05:26] Somebody must have spent a fortune on it. 是谁花好多钱买来的吧
[05:29] I wonder who. 我想知道是谁
[05:31] And while I’m at it, 想到这个
[05:33] where the heck did I get these gloves? 我他妈是从哪搞来这副手套的
[05:37] I can’t remember for the life of me. 我怎么也想不起来了
[06:58] 罪恶之城
[06:58] 蛇蝎美人
[07:11] Poker… 扑克牌
[07:14] savage power… 在绅士手里
[07:16] in gentleman’s hands. 也可以极具破坏力
[07:19] It’s a good game! 是个好游戏
[07:22] Now, 好了
[07:24] who wants to play? 谁想玩
[07:30] Sin City is where you go in with your eyes open 去罪恶之城一定要提高警惕
[07:34] or you don’t come out at all. 否则就出不来了
[07:38] But the city is like a woman or a casino. 但这城市就像个美女或赌场
[07:42] Somebody’s gonna win 总有人会赢
[07:44] and it’s gonna be me. 而我就是那个人
[07:49] It’s the kind of place your father doesn’t want to talk about. 这种地方父亲不愿跟你说
[07:54] But where I come from… 但在我的家乡
[07:57] father is a thing no one seems to be able to find. 父亲貌似是种不存在的东西
[08:12] I was feeling lucky. 我感觉运气不错
[08:14] I won money in joints all over the town. 我在全城的酒馆里都赢了钱
[08:16] And I finally made it to Kadie’s, 最后终于来到了凯蒂
[08:20] where the real score is. 这里才真有挑战性
[08:25] What happened to the show? 这么不接着表演了
[08:41] How’s trick, stranger? 手气怎么样 陌生人
[08:43] – Head or tail? – Head. – 正面还是反面 – 正面
[08:46] That’s a trick. 这才叫手气
[08:48] That won’t get you anywhere. 靠这个又赢不了钱
[08:57] Follow the shiny object. 跟着闪光的东西走
[09:08] Where’d you come from, handsome? 你是从哪儿来的 帅哥
[09:09] Do me a favor, blow in this. 帮我个忙 朝这个吹口气
[09:12] Does lady luck has a name? 这位幸运女士有名字吗
[09:14] Marcie. 玛茜
[09:25] Lucky man! 运气真好啊
[09:26] Every time, ma’am. 每次都是如此 夫人
[09:27] And where’s the real lies? 真正的赌桌在哪
[09:28] Baby, you don’t want to know. 宝贝儿 你不会想知道的
[09:30] I do want to know. 我还真想知道
[09:31] Whatever you say, boss. 随你的便吧
[09:33] Back at the bar, 在吧台后面
[09:34] it’s your funeral. 你会死在那的
[09:35] He’ll eat you alive back there. 他会把你生吞活剥了
[09:37] I’m pretty tough to chew. 当心硌了牙
[09:38] Come on. 走吧
[09:45] Kiss it this time. 这次亲它一口
[09:59] – Hey Marcie, – Yeah? – 玛茜 – 怎么了
[10:01] you want to go make some real money? 你想赚点大钱吗
[10:03] Yeah. 想啊
[10:05] I’ll check. 看牌
[10:06] I bid a hundred. 我叫一百
[10:11] Goodnight. 晚上好
[10:15] I’ll play. 我跟
[10:17] I’ll fold. 我弃牌
[10:23] Who is the slicker? 这个油头滑脑的是谁
[10:25] I busted this one for craps over Jossie once. 他在乔茜那被我抓过一次
[10:29] Play on, it’s okay. 继续玩 没事的
[10:38] Whatever you do, kid, don’t win too much. 不管你怎么玩 小子 别赢得太狠了
[10:40] I never lose. 我从没输过
[10:43] What’s with bringing a fair lady over here? 带美丽的女士来是什么意思
[10:45] That’s my good-luck-charm. 她是我的幸运女神
[10:47] Besides I’ve had made a pretty nice dime tonight. 再说了 我今晚已经大赢了一大笔
[10:50] I gotta have someone to spend it on, right? 总得找个人把钱花出去啊 是吧
[10:52] Silvio, let our young friend here do the honor, huh? 西尔维奥 让这位年轻的朋友来发牌吧
[11:08] Cut. 切牌
[11:10] New boy is good! 新来的这孩子不错啊
[11:24] Nancy, Nancy, Nancy, Nancy! 南希 南希 南希 南希
[11:28] Nancy, Nancy! 南希 南希
[11:30] And the dealer will take two. 庄家拿两张牌
[11:35] One hundred. 一百
[11:36] I’ll play. 我跟
[11:45] I’m out. 我不玩了
[11:46] Yeah, me too. 我也不玩了
[11:54] – I’ll fold. – I’m done. – 不跟 – 我不玩了
[11:59] How dumb are you feeling now, boy? 傻眼了吧 小子
[12:08] Pretty dumb. 是挺傻的
[12:40] Oh senator, I’m ready for your worst. 参议员 我等着你下狠手呢
[12:43] Boy, you don’t even want to dream about my worst. 小子 你还是别见识的好 哪怕是做梦
[12:45] No, I don’t imagine, I do. 我从不做梦 只会实干
[12:47] That’s why I’m gonna let you flatten your ass right now 所以我现在就要赢死你
[12:49] and call it a night. 然后回家
[12:52] Sure, this is a fair game played by honorable man. 当然 这是正直绅士之间公平的游戏
[12:56] I’m gonna raise you 300. 我加三百
[12:59] Easy, kid. 冷静点 小子
[13:00] You got any idea what you’re up against? 你到底知不知道自己招惹的是谁
[13:02] Looks to me like I’m up against a man. 在我看来我对面的是个男人
[13:04] You’re up against a Roark. 你在招惹一个姓罗克的
[13:06] Yea, I was born here, senator. 我是在这里出生的 参议员
[13:07] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[13:09] We all die here sooner or later. 我们迟早都会在这里死去
[13:13] I’m gonna raise you another 500. 我再加注五百
[13:19] I like this kid. 我喜欢这孩子
[13:21] I like him a lot! 我很喜欢他
[13:23] I’m gonna call you. 我跟
[13:35] You won’t be needing anything for cab fare, will you? 反正你也不需要打车钱 是吧
[13:40] Now that’s the finest hand you ever gonna have, friend. 你这手牌可真是好啊 朋友
[13:44] You just keep in mind what hands are made out of this. 你可记住了手是什么做的
[13:47] Will do. 我会的
[13:51] Get your ass outta here, run like hell, 快滚 逃命去吧
[13:54] you might still have a chance. 说不定还有点机会
[13:55] No, I can’t miss tomorrow night’s game, 不行 我不能错过明晚的牌局
[13:57] not any more than you can, officer. 就和你一样 长官
[13:59] Besides, I already promised Marcie I don’t turn. 而且 我已经答应了玛茜不会跑的
[14:02] I can’t protect you. 我保护不了你的
[14:04] Then why you a cop? 那你还当什么警察
[14:18] Where are we going, Johnny? 我们要去哪里 强尼
[14:21] Everywhere. 哪里都去
[15:29] One of these days she’ll pull the trigger 总有一天她会扣下扳机
[15:32] and then there’s nothing I can do. 到那时我就无能为力了
[15:35] There’s nothing I can do now. 现在我也做不了什么
[15:38] All I can do is ask… 我能做的只有求她
[15:41] Listen, don’t, 听着 不要
[15:43] don’t avenge me, Nancy. 不要为我报仇 南希
[15:48] It’ll be the death of you. 那会害死你的
[15:51] And I can’t help. 而我无能为力
[15:54] I can’t watch. 我不忍再看了
[15:56] Death is just like life in Sin City. 在罪恶之城 死亡和生存无异
[16:01] There’s nothing you can do 你什么也做不了
[16:03] and love doesn’t conquer anything at all. 而”爱”什么也战胜不了
[16:07] Good luck, Nancy. 祝你好运 南希
[16:10] Live well your life. 好好生活
[16:12] Just try, sweetheart. 加油 甜心
[16:17] We made Sin City history. 我们创造了罪恶之城的历史
[16:19] Hit every hot spot in town. 逛了城里的每个景点
[16:22] I blow thru’ almost as much cash as I made at the table. 赌桌上赢来的钱基本都花光了
[16:27] The trouble starts when I try to use my credit cards. 我想用信用卡时 麻烦开始了
[16:31] I’m sure there must be some mistake. 我相信一定是出了什么问题
[16:33] We’ll be happy to extend you a line of credit. 我们很乐意为您提高额度
[16:35] How could all of them go bad in the same night? 怎么可能所有卡片在同一晚都被冻结了
[16:37] It’s not like you don’t have cash. 你又不是没现金了
[16:40] That’s not the point, come on. 这不是重点 走吧
[16:43] We gotta get you home. 得送你回家了
[16:48] Something comes up behind us. 有什么东西跟着我们
[16:52] It smells all wrong. 一切都不对劲了
[16:56] This will slow us down. 这会拖慢我们的
[16:58] You get to the side, Marcie. 你躲到一边去 玛茜
[17:00] I gotta break some bones. 我得去修理几个人
[17:02] What are you talking about, you silly. 你说什么呢 小傻子
[17:04] You just stay right there. 你待在这儿就好
[17:06] Gentleman, listen. I think I know what this is about, 先生们 听着 我想我知道这是怎么回事
[17:08] I want you to know you’d have no resistance from me 我希望你们明白 我是不会反抗的
[17:10] and that black jack you got in your hand 你手上拿着的那根短木棒
[17:12] could split somebody’s skull open. 都能敲碎别人的脑壳了
[17:30] What the hell was that all about? 这都是怎么回事啊
[17:32] You stay out of sight now, 你别管这事了
[17:33] and you’d be safe in old town. 你在老城会很安全
[17:36] Meet me at the 3 Sheets Hotel. 去三床酒店跟我汇合
[17:38] Room 166. 166号房
[17:41] 6…what? 6 什么
[17:48] Let’s get this over with. 咱们把这事了了吧
[18:02] I’m enjoying it too much, wasn’t I? 我玩得太忘形了 是吧
[18:09] You made a fool of me, boy. 你让我出丑了 孩子
[18:11] Right in front of the wrong people. 在不该看我出丑的人面前
[18:13] You took your chance like we all did and you lost! 所有人的机会都是平等的 而你输了
[18:15] You have any idea how easy I kill little snots like you. 你知道我弄死像你这样的小杂碎有多容易吗
[18:27] Now, let’s see about that winning hand. 好了 来看看这只胜利之手吧
[18:33] Powerful men watched what happened at that table. 权贵们都看见那张牌桌上发生什么了
[18:35] I need them to know the price of defiance. 我得让他们知道挑衅的代价
[18:41] Power is a…fragile thing. 权力是一种 很脆弱的东西
[18:44] It tolerates no threat. 它不容任何威胁
[18:49] Defiance must be met with an example of the wages of defiance. 挑衅者必须以身示范挑衅的代价
[19:11] You’d be smart to kill me now. 你最好现在就把我杀了
[19:16] I’ll do far worse than kill you, boy 我会让你比死还痛苦 小子
[19:38] What you’ve encountered, boy, 小子 你遇上的
[19:40] is power. 可是权力
[19:43] Everytime the wind blows cold and wet the thing 每当湿冷的风吹起
[19:45] that was your hand and your two legs and throw you in agony. 你的手和腿就会让你痛苦不已
[19:49] Whenever it rains, you’ll remember me. 只要一下雨 你就会想起我
[19:53] You’ll remember me, all the time, 你永远会记住我的
[19:58] my son. 我的儿子
[20:01] Oh yeah, I know who you are. 没错 我知道你是谁
[20:05] I know you’re one of mine the minute I saw you. 我一见到你就知道你是我的种了
[20:07] Family resemblance, my boy. 你有我们家族的影子 小子
[20:10] But I don’t give a damn. 可我他妈不在乎
[20:11] I only have one real son, 我只有一个真正的儿子
[20:13] Ethan, may he rest in peace.. 伊森 愿他安息
[20:15] He could be the president. 他本可能当上总统的
[20:17] Do you really think… 你真以为
[20:19] that I was going to claim you? 我会认你吗
[20:28] He beat me rogue, 他狠狠揍了我一顿
[20:31] but when I get back, 但等我回来
[20:34] it’ll be a whole different game. 规则就该变了
[20:45] It’s another hot night. 又是一个炎热的夜晚
[20:47] Dry and windless, 干燥无风
[20:49] the kind that makes people do sweaty, 会让人做些容易出汗的
[20:52] secret things, 秘密的事
[20:54] things worth money to me. 一些能让我赚钱的事
[20:56] This is the last time, Sally. 这是最后一次了 萨莉
[20:58] This gotta be the last time. 这必须是最后一次了
[21:00] You always say that. 你总是这么说
[21:02] I mean it this time! 这次我是认真的
[21:03] She glides out of her coat 她从外套中缓缓滑出
[21:05] like it is a Christmas wrapping, 像在打开圣诞礼物的包装纸
[21:07] playing it for all it’s worth 竭尽所能地搔首弄姿
[21:09] and it’s worth plenty. 这可值不少钱
[21:11] This is the end for us. 我们结束了
[21:12] The end for us? 结束
[21:13] It’s my wife. 因为我老婆
[21:15] She’s asking all kinds of questions. She suspects something. 她不停地问东问西 她起疑了
[21:18] She’ll sue and she’ll get everything. 她会去告我 然后得到一切
[21:20] Everything! 一切
[21:22] Everything you’ve worked so hard for. 你努力赚来的一切
[21:26] I worked my butt off. 我拼死拼活地工作
[21:27] I built my business up out of nothing. 我白手起家开创了自己的事业
[21:30] Nothing. 白手起家
[21:31] Nobody appreciates you, do they, Joey? 却没人懂得感激你 对吗 乔伊
[21:33] Not the way you deserve. 起码不是以你应得的方式
[21:37] Nobody. 的确没有
[21:38] Not employees would be out on the street if it wasn’t for me. 靠我养家糊口的员工不感激我
[21:41] Not my wife who I found on the street! 我从街上捡回来的妻子也不感激我
[21:43] The jewels and mansion you bought her. 你给她那么多珠宝 还有豪宅
[21:44] Wearing all those clothes that I got her! 还有我给她买的那些衣服
[21:46] With my money! My hard-earned money! 花的都是我的钱 我辛辛苦苦赚来的钱
[21:49] I think you’re so strong. 我觉得你好厉害
[21:53] You’re damn right about that. 这你还真他妈说对了
[21:55] Do I get any credit? 我得到任何回报了吗
[21:56] They just take and take and take! 他们只会索取 索取 索取
[21:59] One of these days I’m gonna fire the whole pack of them. 总有一天我把他们全开除了
[22:01] I’m gonna show them who’s boss! 我要让他们看看谁才是老大
[22:03] Show me, Joey. 让我看看吧 乔伊
[22:04] Show me who’s boss. 让我看看谁是老大
[22:06] Yeah, I’ll show you, I’ll show you. 没错 我要让你看看 我要让你看看
[22:12] I’ll show you who’s boss. 我要让你看看谁是老大
[22:15] Then she’s moaning. 于是 她开始呻吟
[22:17] And saying “boss” the same time with his movements. 并随着他的抽插一遍遍喊着”老大”
[22:22] It’s all over pretty quickly. 很快就结束了
[22:26] I get everything I need. 我得到了我需要的一切
[22:28] The sad thing is some of the composition is pretty good. 真可惜 有些图片拍得还真不错
[22:32] You make me feel like a woman. 你让我体验到了做女人的快感
[22:34] I know it sounds corny but it’s true. 我知道这听起来很老套但是真的
[22:37] I love you, baby. 我爱你 宝贝
[22:39] You know I love you 你知道我是爱你的
[22:41] even when you lie to me. 即便你是在骗我
[22:43] My wrist hurts, Joey. 我的手腕好疼 乔伊
[22:46] You can go get the key, it’s just in my purse. 你可以去把钥匙拿来了 就在我的包里
[22:49] You don’t have any idea how much I sacrificed. 你完全不知道我牺牲了多少
[22:51] What are you doing, Joey? 你在干什么 乔伊
[22:53] It’s tearing me up how much I love you, 我对你的爱和我必须要做的事
[22:56] and what I gotta do. 让我痛不欲生
[22:59] But I worked too hard, 可我工作得太辛苦了
[23:02] and Lori will get eveything 而洛莉将夺走一切
[23:04] and I can’t let that happen. 我不能让这种事发生
[23:06] I don’t have any choice. It’s all her fault. 我别无选择 这都是她的错
[23:08] Joey, please… 乔伊 别这样
[23:10] I won’t tell anyone, I swear. 我不会说出去的 我发誓
[23:11] I know you don’t wanna talk. 我知道你不会主动去说
[23:14] I know that 我知道
[23:15] but you’re only human. 但你也只是个普通人
[23:16] Lori is gonna find out about you, 洛莉一定会发现你的存在
[23:18] if she doesn’t know already. 就算她现在还不知道
[23:19] And she’s gonna offer you a lot of money, 然后她会给你一大笔钱
[23:21] my money. 都是我的钱
[23:22] She’s gonna give it to you to bring me down! 她会用来买通你 然后整死我
[23:24] – I’ll go away! – Who’s gonna pay for the ticket? – 我会离开的 – 那谁给你路费
[23:27] The ticket and God knows what else! 不只路费 鬼知道你还会要些什么
[23:29] Then the apartment, the clothes, the car. 豪宅 名牌 还有豪车
[23:32] You’re gonna suck me dry 你会张着血盆大口
[23:33] and you’ll never, ever stop! 一步步把我榨干至死
[23:36] No, please no! 不会的 求求你住手
[23:44] Kill him! Kill him! 打死他 打死他
[23:54] Nobody is killing anybody, 只要我在场
[23:56] not while I’m around. 就不可以杀人
[24:06] Then can I have a ride? 那搭个车总行吧
[24:09] I grab the key and uncuff her. 我取出钥匙 帮她解开了手铐
[24:11] She gives him a goodbye that 她给了他一记”再见”
[24:13] will still hurt like hell when he comes to. 让他每每想起都会隐隐作痛
[24:17] I leave the slob handcuffed to the bed 我把这小子拷在了床尾
[24:19] for housekeeping to find. 以便服务生能发现他
[24:22] I take her down over the hill toward old town. 我带着她翻山越岭 一路驶向了老城
[24:29] Thanks for my life, man. 谢谢你英雄救美
[24:30] Sally blends into the sea of flesh that is old town. 萨莉渐渐消失在老城的人群中
[24:35] They all come back. 一切都回来了
[24:37] The damn old town memories, 那些关于老城的记忆
[24:39] drunken mornings and sweaty sex 烂醉的清晨 纵欲的夜晚
[24:42] and stupid bloody brawls. 还有可笑至极的斗殴
[24:44] and that thing I did. 还有刚才的事
[24:46] You can’t just pick and choose. 生活不是简单的二选一
[24:49] You can’t take the good without the bad, 不能一味只选好的而避开坏的
[24:52] not once you let the monster out. 一旦释放心魔 就要承受恶果
[24:54] I can’t let it out. 我不能放它出来
[24:56] Never again. 不能再犯了
[24:59] I drive 10 blocks out of my way 我把车开到了十个街区以外
[25:02] and stop for gas I don’t need, 还象征性地给车加了点油
[25:04] avoiding the worst of this job. 以免引火烧身
[25:07] My employer, 我的雇主
[25:09] the wife. 那人的妻子
[25:11] This one has got a lawyer to pay the tab, so it’s easier. 她雇了律师处理财务事宜 一切都很顺利
[25:15] Please leave by the servant’s exit. 离开时请走员工出口
[25:20] The mustang shudders, 野马车低声咆哮着
[25:22] begging to cut loose and show what it can do. 渴望化身为脱缰的野马自由驰骋
[25:26] It wants to take me all the way. 它想带我一同飞奔
[25:29] I don’t let it. 可我不让
[25:32] I think about all the ways I’ve screwed up 我想着曾经搞砸的一切
[25:34] and what I’d give for one clear chance to wipe this slate clean. 想着怎样才能有机会洗心革面
[25:40] I’d give anything, just to cut loose, 我愿付出任何代价 只为挣脱束缚
[25:43] just to feel the fire… 只为再一次
[25:46] one more time. 感受那种激情
[25:55] Never lose control, 决不能失控
[25:57] not for a second. 一秒也不行
[26:00] Never let the monster out. 绝不能让心魔吞噬自己
[26:03] Remember when you did. 勿忘彼时
[26:07] Remember what you did. 勿忘彼事
[26:25] Yeah? 找谁
[26:26] Dwight, is that you? 德怀特 是你吗
[26:30] Ava. 艾娃
[26:31] I’m sorry to call. 很抱歉打给你
[26:32] I know I’ve got no right 我知道我没这个权力
[26:35] but I need to see you, 可我真的需要见你
[26:36] tonight. 就今晚
[26:38] Please Dwight, don’t hang up, please. 求你了 德怀特 别挂 好吗
[26:41] She keeps talking. 她就这么一直说着
[26:43] Like an idiot, I keep listening. 我杵在那儿 傻瓜一样地听着
[26:46] Ava. 艾娃
[26:48] Damn. 该死
[26:50] I should tell her to go to hell. 我真该叫她去见鬼的
[26:53] Instead, I show up 20 minutes early. 相反 我却早到了20分钟
[26:56] What the hell she wants with me now? 她现在又在打我什么主意
[26:58] You can’t drive 2 blocks 在罪恶之城里
[27:00] in Sin City without coming across a salon. 每隔两个街区就有一家”沙龙”
[27:04] The bad kind. 寻欢作乐的那种
[27:06] Why here, Ava? 为什么选这里 艾娃
[27:08] With you everything always had to be first class. 你不是什么东西都得要最好的吗
[27:12] And when I couldn’t foot the bill, 每当我没钱付账时
[27:14] you sure as hell found somebody who could. 你总能另找一个付得起钱的主
[27:18] I ordered up a ginger ale and 我叫了杯姜汁啤酒
[27:20] stared at it for the better half part of an hour. 对着门口盯了将近半小时
[27:23] She is late, 她迟到了
[27:24] like she always was, 一如既往
[27:27] and like always, 可也一如既往
[27:31] she is worth the wait.. 她值得让人等
[27:47] Dwight. 德怀特
[27:49] How long has it been? 我们有多久没见了
[27:51] 4 years? 四年了吧
[27:53] Yeah, that sounds about right. 是啊 差不多吧
[27:55] Have a seat. 坐下吧
[28:16] So many times I wanted to call you. 多少次我拿起电话又放下
[28:19] I found myself thinking about you. 脑子里想的都是你
[28:22] – Constantly. -I got places to go, – 一直都是 – 我还有事
[28:24] how about you tell me what you want. 还是有话直说吧
[28:26] Don’t be cold. 别这么冷淡
[28:27] I don’t think I could stand that right now. 我可能承受不了
[28:30] I must still mean something to you. 你一定还惦记着我吧
[28:33] You came here, you must have cared. 你来了 说明你还在乎我
[28:35] Sure. 是啊
[28:37] You called and I came running. 电话一挂我就飞奔过来
[28:39] You still got that much of a hold on me, maybe you always will, 你还是让我无法抵抗 也许永远抵抗不了
[28:42] but I got no reason at all to be nice to you. 但这不代表我会给你好脸色看
[28:46] I guess I deserve that. 算我活该吧
[28:47] Let’s not screw around. 咱们就别兜圈子了
[28:50] I’m here. 我已经来了
[28:51] I’m listening. 洗耳恭听
[28:52] Just tell me what the hell it is you want? 告诉我你到底想怎样
[28:54] There’s only one thing I want from you, 我只想求你一件事
[28:56] I want it so desperately that I could scream. 是让我梦寐以求 甚至为之疯狂的
[28:59] I want you to forgive me. 我想乞求你的原谅
[29:02] So you got a conscience after all. 看来你还是有良心的啊
[29:05] Fine. 好吧
[29:06] I forgive you, you got your wish. 如你所愿 我原谅你
[29:09] Now go home, 你可以回家
[29:10] sleep tight. 安心睡个好觉了
[29:13] You’re right about me. 你之前说得对
[29:15] I’m a selfish slut who threw away the only man she ever loved. 我是个自私的婊子 抛弃了唯一的挚爱
[29:20] But I was wrong. 可我知道错了
[29:22] Good one. 说得真好听
[29:23] I was born at night but it wasn’t last night. 只可惜我早不是三岁小孩子了
[29:26] I’m in hell, Dwight. 我过得很煎熬 德怀特
[29:27] It’s worse than you can imagine. 煎熬得你无法想象
[29:29] You made your bed, sleep in it! 自作孽不可活
[29:31] – Forgive me, darling, I beg you. – No! – 亲爱的 求你了 原谅我吧 – 少来
[29:34] – I love you. – No! – 我爱你 – 不行
[29:44] No! 不行
[29:47] You do that again, I swear to hell I’ll kill you. 你再这样 我发誓会杀了你
[29:52] If you can’t forgive me, 如果真的无法原谅我
[29:54] then please remember me. 那请你永远记住我吧
[29:56] They say you never die as long as somebody remembers you. 据说只要有人惦记 你就不会真正死去
[30:00] What the devil are you talking about? 你又在鬼扯些什么
[30:02] Mrs. Lord. 洛德夫人
[30:04] The weather is inclement, the neighbourhood is bad 天气回凉了 这附近治安也不好
[30:07] and your present company… 而且您身边这位
[30:10] is low. 很掉档次
[30:11] You’re due at home, Mrs. Lord. 您该回家了 洛德夫人
[30:16] I’d say that’s up to Mrs. Lord. 她回不回家你管不着
[30:18] This is none of your concern, sir. 这事和你没关系 先生
[30:20] Any physical contest between us 我们之间要是发生肢体冲突
[30:23] has only one outcome. 只会有一种结果
[30:25] Hey buddy, 我说老兄
[30:26] is that dickhead giving you a hard time? 那蠢蛋在为难你吗
[30:28] You want me to break him down for you? 要不要我帮你扁他
[30:31] I got nothing going on tonight. 反正我今晚闲得手痒痒
[30:33] That would be an interesting contest. 他上的话 那还真是场好戏了
[30:36] It’s not his fight. 不关他的事
[30:38] Never mind, Dwight, it’s too late. 没事的 德怀特 反正也晚了
[30:40] I’ll go with him. 我跟他走就是了
[30:42] Too late for what, Ava? 什么晚了 艾娃
[30:44] For everything. 一切
[30:47] Just remember me, my love. 请一定要记住我 亲爱的
[30:49] Remember me. 记住我
[30:53] You’ll have business tonight, Mrs. Lord, 今晚您可有得忙了 洛德夫人
[30:56] Unpleasant business. 一些不愉快的事
[30:59] I don’t care anymore. 我已经不在乎了
[31:09] The night air hasn’t got any colder, 那时的温度没有下降
[31:12] it just feels that way. 是我的心凉了
[31:14] Buddy, I don’t mean to 老兄 我也不想
[31:15] poke my nose right where it don’t belong but… 对你们的私事指手画脚的 不过
[31:19] that there, is a dame to kill for. 小心红颜祸水啊
[31:22] Ava…damn! 艾娃 可恶
[31:27] Night turns to day and then it’s night again 日出又日落 一天就这么过去了
[31:30] and there’s no where to hide. 我无法逃避自己的内心
[31:32] She isn’t worth a moment’s thought 她根本不值得丝毫的想念
[31:35] and I can’t get her out of my head. 可我却无法将她从我脑中抹去
[31:38] What am I doing smoking? 我怎么开始抽烟了
[31:41] Where did I get these cigarettes? 这香烟又是哪儿来的
[31:46] It’s Ava making you crazy. 是艾娃让你心烦意乱
[31:49] All over again. 一切如昨
[31:52] Never let the monster out. 千万别让心魔吞噬自己
[31:55] Shake her off. 忘了她
[31:56] Whatever she’s in for, she deserves it, 不管发生什么 都是她自找的
[31:59] but I have to know what’s wrong. 可我必须了解事情的真相
[32:03] It’s a couple hours of drive out to Sacred Oaks. 到橡树区只有几小时车程
[32:07] It shouldn’t take too much effort to get to the bottom of this. 费不了多大劲就能弄清真相了
[32:12] Just a simple job of breaking and entering, 只是简单地私闯民宅
[32:15] punishable by up to 5 years 不杀人的话
[32:17] in the slammer even if I don’t kill anybody. 顶多在监狱蹲上五年
[32:31] I wind up seeing a lot more than I bargained for. 可这次所见却是我万万没想到的
[32:52] She seems perfectly goddamn fine. 她看起来毫发无损 悠然自得
[32:56] Not roughed up, 毫无家暴痕迹
[32:58] just the rich man’s wife like she always intended to be. 只是个阔太太 正如她一直想要的
[33:05] I’m a damn fool. 我他妈就是个白痴
[33:08] Freeze! Pervert!. 别动 偷窥狂
[33:26] Let me through, Manute. 让我过去 马努特
[33:33] I’m sorry, Dwight. 对不起 德怀特
[33:41] An atom bomb goes off between my legs. 这一脚简直让我痛不欲生
[33:45] A freight train barrows into my jaw. 而这几拳更像是撞上了万吨巨轮
[33:50] I’ve taken a beating before but never like this. 我以前被打过不少次 可没遇过这么重的
[33:55] Never like this. 从没遇过
[33:58] The sounds go wet. 耳边的声音愈发遥远
[34:01] Maybe he keeps hitting me. 可能他还没停手吧
[34:03] I don’t know… 我也不清楚
[34:04] …I’m gone. 我渐渐失去了知觉
[34:06] Gone to that place where there’s no pain or thought. 像是去到了那个永无疼痛的极乐世界
[34:14] I wake up in mid air. 我在半空中醒来
[34:16] The pavement rushes up to give me a big sloppy kiss. 坚硬的路面狠狠赏了我一个吻
[34:29] I’ll be damned. 不会吧
[34:31] Door to door service. 这都送到家门口了
[34:34] Then I spot my Mustang, 我发现了我的野马车
[34:37] which makes no sense. 没理由啊
[34:39] Why would they return my car? 他们怎么会把我的车还回来
[34:57] Get out of here. 滚出去
[35:00] No. 不
[35:03] Put your clothes back on and get out of here, now! 穿上衣服 立马给我走人
[35:08] No. 不
[35:10] You had your chance. 你本可以置之不理的
[35:12] You could’ve stay away but you came for me. 可你终究还是来找我了
[35:15] You still want me, 你心里还有我
[35:17] and I’m yours, now! 现在我是你的了
[35:20] Tonight! 今晚
[35:21] Get out of my life once and for all 滚出我的世界 永远别回来
[35:24] or I’ll bash your teeth in. 否则我会揍得你满地找牙
[35:26] If you can’t love me, 如果你无法爱我
[35:30] hate me. 那就恨我吧
[35:32] If you can’t forgive me, 如果你无法原谅我
[35:34] punish me. 那就惩罚我吧
[35:36] Make me hurt, like I’ve hurt you. 伤害我 就像我伤害你那样
[35:47] I called her every foul name there is. 我用各种肮脏的话语骂她
[35:50] She makes my name sound like music, 可我的名字在她嘴里却无比美妙
[35:54] like a chant to some dark god. 如同唱给恶灵的颂诗
[35:58] She’s slippery with sweat. 她香汗淋漓 楚楚动人
[36:01] Before long, my hatred is spent. 不久 我的仇恨便烟消云散了
[36:05] But she won’t let go. 可她还不罢休
[36:07] She kisses me and coaxes me 她吻着我 哄着我
[36:11] and the fire grows again. 情欲的烈火再度蔓延
[36:14] I said all the thing I swore I’d never say again. 我说了些我发誓不再说的话
[36:18] She owns me. 我是她的
[36:20] Body and soul. 肉体和灵魂
[36:26] Tell me everything. 把一切都告诉我
[36:29] Manute, the man who beat you. 马努特 揍你的那个人
[36:33] He’s a specialist inflicting pain. 他是个施暴的专家
[36:36] Hideous pain in all the places you just gave me joy. 蹂躏过刚才你让我无比愉悦的每寸肌肤
[36:39] That’s sick, it’s crazy. 真恶心 他疯了吧
[36:42] Damien, my husband, 达米安 我的丈夫
[36:45] he talks and talks and watches. 只会说着风凉话袖手旁观
[36:48] It’s worse each time. 一次比一次糟糕
[36:50] It’s getting closer to his final sick climax. 这能让他得到他要的变态高潮
[36:54] He says it’ll be very ugly before I die. 他还说会让我死得很难看
[36:58] Ava, you’re not gonna die. 你不会死的 艾娃
[37:01] You’re coming with me. 我会保护你的
[37:04] It’s hopeless. 算了吧
[37:08] He lets me run away, even laughs about it. 我想跑他都不会拦我 甚至还嘲笑我
[37:12] Doesn’t care where I go, what I do. 我去哪儿 干什么 他都不管
[37:15] He knows Manute will always find me. 他知道马努特总能找到我
[37:20] Isn’t that right, Manute? 我说得对吗 马努特
[37:23] Ma’am, Mr Lord would require that you be disciplined. 夫人 洛德先生希望你能自重
[37:28] No, wait, Dwight, don’t fight him! 不 德怀特 别跟他动手
[37:30] He will kill you! 他会要了你的命
[37:31] He’s not human. 他可不是一般人
[37:33] I punch with all door, he doesn’t fall down. 我用尽力气揍他 可他纹丝不动
[37:37] So I punched him again. 于是我又补了一拳
[37:46] A wrecking ball hits me square in the chest. 一记千斤重拳砸在了我的胸口
[37:55] Mrs. Lord, your clothes. 洛德夫人 披上衣服
[37:57] We have an appointment. 我们还有事要做呢
[38:00] They can’t take her away from me. 他们休想从我身边夺走她
[38:03] Not this time. 这次不行
[38:07] I know exactly what to do. 我很清楚该怎么做
[38:11] I know exactly where to go. 我很清楚该去哪
[38:17] Now here’s a girl with protection. 酒吧里有个备受保护的女孩
[38:19] She maybe showing off everything she has got 虽然平日会在那些淫荡醉鬼面前
[38:21] and already die full of horny drunks, 竭尽全力搔首弄姿
[38:24] but Nancy is the safest gal in the world. 不过南希现在是最可靠的美人了
[38:27] Make a grab for Nancy 敢碰南希一下
[38:29] and you’re up against 300 pounds of iron 你要迎接的就是300磅的铁拳了
[38:33] that goes by the name of… 把你撂倒的那个人
[38:34] …Marv. 叫马维
[38:54] Marv. 马维
[38:56] Dwight, mighty glad to see you here. 德怀特 真高兴在这儿见到你
[39:01] What can I do you for? 需要我做什么吗
[39:03] I need your help. 帮我个忙
[39:05] It’s bad and it’s gonna be up against a lot of guns. 这事儿挺麻烦的 弄不好会吃些子弹
[39:10] Count me in. 算我一个
[39:12] I could use a change of peace. 我正好换换口味
[39:15] We finished off the bottle, 我们喝了个底朝天
[39:17] letting this liquid darkness fill us both. 让这流动的黑暗填满了内心
[39:21] When I’m sure he had enough 当我确定他已喝足了酒
[39:22] to make him good and dangerous, 绝对招惹不得的时候
[39:24] I tell him about Ava 我告诉了他艾娃的事
[39:26] and his eyes go killer red. 他血红的双眼弥漫着杀气
[39:29] I know he’s willing to die for me 我知道他会为我拼上性命
[39:31] if that’s what it takes. 如有必要的话
[39:34] So I’m using him, so what? 我的确是在利用他 那又怎样
[39:37] So he breaks the faces I want him to break 他现在打的是我想打的人
[39:39] instead of somebody else’s. 而不是其他人
[39:41] So he helps me get Ava back in my arms again 他能让艾娃重回我的怀抱
[39:44] instead of sleeping it off in a slum house or gutter. 而不是困在那破房子里生不如死
[39:48] His life isn’t worth a dime anyway. 反正他的命也不值几个钱
[39:51] If I don’t get him killed, the world will, 就算我没让他送命 他也迟早会死
[39:53] one way or another. 早晚的事
[39:55] I want you to leave that thing in the car. 把枪留在车上
[39:58] Nobody’s getting killed tonight. 今晚不杀人
[40:00] Oh come on Dwight, why, you’re no fun at all. 得了吧 德怀特 这样还有什么乐子
[40:06] We split up at the gate. 翻过大门后 我们分头行动
[40:14] It doesn’t take Marv long to get their attention. 很快 马维就引起了他们的注意
[40:30] You’ve trespassed on hallowed ground. 你擅闯了圣地
[40:32] You’re the slug that freaked my friend out? 就是你这个混球让我朋友难堪的吗
[40:36] Shall we? 开始吗
[41:22] Oh, I better wrap my hand one of these days. 以后一定得把手包起来
[41:31] I’ll find the truth about Ava, 艾娃的事我一定会调查清楚
[41:33] and what’s happening to her now. 也不知道她现在怎么样了
[41:37] He will tell me. I’ll get it out of him. 那人知道真相 我得让他说出实话
[41:42] Damien Lord. 达米安·洛德
[41:48] Where’s she? 她在哪儿
[41:51] What have you done with her? 你把她怎么了
[41:53] Have you come to take her away from all these? 你是过来救她于水火的吗
[41:58] And what’s all these in her present story? 这次的故事又有什么狗血桥段
[42:03] I haven’t the slightest notion what nonsense my wife has told you 我不清楚她到底和你瞎掰了些什么
[42:07] nor do I care. 我也懒得关心
[42:09] It’s all lie. 反正都是编的
[42:12] Stay away from the desk. 离那桌子远点儿
[42:16] The woman is pathological. 那女人有病
[42:23] You have been deceived. 你被耍了
[42:43] What did it feel like? 感觉怎么样
[42:45] What? 什么
[42:47] Murdering an innocent man. 杀死一个无辜的人
[42:49] I just want to know what it felt like. 真想知道是什么感觉
[42:51] It must’ve been beautiful. 一定美妙极了
[42:53] What are you talking about, innocence? 你说什么 无辜
[42:55] I knew I could count on you. 我就知道你靠得住
[42:57] Sex always made you stupid, ready to believe anything. 性爱总会让你犯蠢 轻易相信任何事
[43:02] You’ve just made me a very rich woman. 你刚成就了我的富贵梦
[43:06] Do me one last favor, lover. 最后帮我个忙吧 亲爱的
[43:08] Stay still long enough for me to blow your brains out. 站在那儿别动 好让我一枪崩了你的头
[43:15] I’m not much of a shot 枪法我不在行
[43:18] – but I’ll do my best. – Ava… – 可我会尽量 – 艾娃
[43:22] I planned it and you fell for it. 我设了圈套 你就跳进来了
[43:25] This is the last time I’m gonna need anything from a man. 这将是我最后一次有求于男人
[43:29] The last time I make my living on my back. 最后一次出卖我的肉体
[43:34] – Manute never hurt you… – He wouldn’t dare! – 马努特从没伤害过你 – 他敢
[43:38] – You’re insane. – No, Dwight. – 你疯了 – 不 德怀特
[43:41] A crazy person would be anyone who believes me 相信我的人才疯了
[43:44] and that would be you. 那就是你
[43:47] If I kiss you now, Dwight, 如果我现在吻你 德怀特
[43:49] would you still believe it was… love? 你会相信这是爱吗
[44:00] Ava… 艾娃
[44:18] Damn. 该死
[44:19] Hey, I handled that big slug just like I promised. 我按承诺把那个大块头搞定了
[44:22] I didn’t kill him, I didn’t even cripple him. 我没杀他 也没废了他
[44:25] 6 months in contraption, that’s all, tops. 也就卧床6个月吧 顶天了
[44:28] I took an eye out of him though. 不过我卸了他一只眼珠子
[44:32] Listen, before you say anything. 听着 我先声明
[44:34] I know I was supposed to take this down to make my getaway 我知道我本该低调点跑路的
[44:37] but when I saw this beauty here sitting there, you know 可当我看见这尤物停在那里 你懂的
[44:40] the key in the ignition and everything, 钥匙插好了 可以直接开走
[44:41] I couldn’t pass a chance to, uh, 我可不能错过机会
[44:43] take a drive and get us on this tucker. 咱俩一起开车爽一爽
[44:46] Pull over! 靠边停车
[44:51] You know, they only made a couple of these beauties 这种车一共也没生产几辆
[44:53] I saw a movie about it once. 我还看过一部有关它的电影
[44:55] Oh, here I’m, jabbering and you’re leaking all over the place. 我在这儿说了半天 你都快血流成河了
[45:00] I’ll get you to a guy I know. 我带你去我一朋友那儿
[45:03] He’s good with bullets and uh, he don’t ask no questions. 他擅长处理枪伤 也不会问东问西
[45:06] Get me to old town. 带我去老城
[45:08] Let me level with you, pal. 伙计 我实话跟你说
[45:10] You ain’t gonna make it to old town. 你撑不到老城的
[45:12] I’ll make it. 我能坚持住
[45:14] I got too much I got to do to let myself die. 我还有很多事未完之事 不能死
[45:19] old town. 去老城
[45:25] He left a lot of blood, Mrs. Lord. 他流了很多血 洛德夫人
[45:27] He won’t get far. 跑不了多远的
[45:30] You said you knew him. 你说你认识他
[45:32] The killer’s name is Dwight. 凶手叫德怀特
[45:34] Dwight McCarthy. 德怀特·麦卡锡
[45:37] You know him in what sense? 你们是什么关系
[45:38] Why, a depplicable one. 难以启齿的关系
[45:41] I’m sorry, lieutenant. You’ve been so very patient with me. 抱歉 警长 您对我这么耐心
[45:45] You and I barely met but already… 你我虽然素未谋面
[45:48] I feel I can trust you. 但我觉得我能信任您
[45:50] You can trust me. 你可以信任我
[45:54] We were together for a while a few years ago. 几年前我们在一起过一段时间
[45:58] It went badly. 结果不是很好
[46:00] He went insane. 他变得很不正常
[46:02] He started imagining things, accusing me of things. 开始自我幻想 并且胡乱指责我
[46:05] He followed me wherever I went. 无论我去哪儿他都跟着我
[46:07] Recently, he broke into this very property. 最近 他还擅自闯进这栋房子
[46:10] Did he beat you? 他打过你吗
[46:14] When he drank. 喝醉的时候会
[46:16] He drank a lot. 他是个酒鬼
[46:17] You stayed with this nutcase? 那你还跟这个疯子在一起
[46:19] Never mind that. 你不用理会他
[46:21] You’ll be surprise how much a woman can take. 女人的容忍度超乎你的想象
[46:23] You were terrified. 你吓坏了
[46:28] It was Damien who took me away. 是达米安给了我新生
[46:31] He was so…gentle and sure. 他是那么体贴 那么可靠
[46:35] I suppose I’m a woman who needs…protection. 我想我是个需要保护的女人
[46:39] He made me feel safe 他让我很有安全感
[46:41] but then, Dwight, he found me somehow. 然而 德怀特 他最终还是找到了我
[46:44] He started calling me late at night, making awful threats. 他在半夜给我打恐吓电话
[46:50] And now Damien is dead 现在达米安死了
[46:53] and I’m alone. 我孤身一人
[46:55] Oh please, lieutenant. 请帮帮我 警长
[47:03] Call me Mort. 叫我莫特吧
[47:05] Nothing like a widow in need of confort. 需要安慰的寡妇真是撩人
[47:08] I got a stiffy just watching her. 光是看着就有点把持不住了
[47:09] – Man, she’s prime. – Just drop it, Bob. – 她真有韵味 – 别说了 鲍勃
[47:11] You don’t pass up a chance like that. 这等大好机会岂能错过
[47:13] What’s the point of being a Sin City cop 要是没有点好处
[47:15] if you don’t get the perks? 在罪恶之城当警察还有什么意思
[47:17] We’re married man, Bob. 我们是有妇之夫 鲍勃
[47:20] I don’t care what you are. 我才不管你是什么
[47:21] Will you just take a look at that babe! 看看那美人
[47:24] That’s enough, Bob. 行了 鲍勃
[47:32] This doesn’t look good. 情况不太妙
[47:42] One squad car still chases us. 有辆警车还在追我们
[47:44] Must be a rookie driving. 肯定是个新手
[47:46] His buddy should’ve told him 那些哥们儿应该告诉他
[47:48] the girls of old town have laws all their own, 老城的姑娘们有自己的行事方法
[47:51] and they don’t take kind to the cops. 她们对条子可不会手下留情
[47:54] Oh, look that. 瞧啊
[47:56] Oh, you’re a genius, girl. 姑娘们 你们太赞了
[48:28] Here we are, pal. 我们到了 伙计
[48:30] Out of a sudden this doesn’t look like the brightest idea you ever had. 好像来这不怎么明智
[48:36] You’ve 10 seconds to tell us 给你10秒钟
[48:37] what you’re doing bringing cops to old town. 交代为什么把条子招来老城
[48:41] Here’s the problem. 问题来了
[48:44] I don’t fight girls. 我从不打女人
[48:45] Gail! 盖尔
[48:49] – It’s me. – Dwight. – 是我 – 德怀特
[48:53] What have they done to you? 他们对你做了什么
[48:54] The cork screw stamps me square in the chest 子弹正中胸口
[48:59] and twists. 使我苦不堪言
[49:02] Get Molly! 快去叫莫莉
[49:05] Get everybody. 叫所有人都过来
[49:22] It’s about time. 终于打来了
[49:26] – Hello? – Mrs. Lord. – 喂 – 洛德夫人
[49:29] Lieutenant…Mort. You’re so kind to call. 警长 莫特 你能来电话真是太好了
[49:34] I hope I didn’t wake you. 希望我没打搅你休息
[49:35] No, I wasn’t sleeping. I haven’t slept at all. 没 我没睡觉 我完全睡不着
[49:38] I’m jumping at every sound, 一想到他还逍遥法外
[49:40] just knowing he’s still out there. 任何声响都让我坐立不安
[49:43] I guess I’m not a very strong person. 我想我还是不够坚强吧
[49:46] And me in the house all alone. 而且又孤身一人在这空旷的房子里
[49:49] You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself, Mrs. Lord. 别把自己逼这么紧 洛德夫人
[49:51] You’re having a very understandable reaction. 不安是正常的
[49:54] Is there any thing at all I can do for you? 有什么我能为你做的吗
[49:56] I know it’s a bad thing to think of you the way I do. 我知道我这样很不好
[49:59] It’s…inconvenient. 这会给你添麻烦
[50:03] But whoever loved, 但是坠入爱河的人
[50:04] love not at first sight? 又有谁不是一见钟情呢
[50:07] I thought about you since I saw you. 我自见面后就对你无法忘怀
[50:12] I’m thinking about you now. 我现在就在想你
[50:14] Were you thinking about me? 你有想我吗
[50:17] Yes. 有
[50:18] I hate myself for saying this but 我不想说出来
[50:21] I just don’t know if I could bear to be alone tonight. 但我觉得漫漫长夜一个人没法过
[50:50] My heart beats. 我的心还在跳
[50:52] I take in the rich burnt smell of coffee. 我闻到了煮咖啡的香味
[50:59] Gail! She’s reason enough to open my eyes. 盖尔 她足以唤醒我了
[51:03] Can you hear me, Dwight? 能听见我说话吗 德怀特
[51:06] The cops want you bad, Dwight. 条子们正在找你 德怀特
[51:09] Really bad. 情况很严峻
[51:11] Don’t worry. 别担心
[51:12] We’ll fix you up 我们会治好你的
[51:14] and when we do, 到那时候
[51:16] when you’re all better, 等你好了
[51:18] I’ll dag you for leaving in the first place! 咱们再好好聊聊你当初一走了之的事
[51:22] I told you, you would be back. 我说过 你总有一天会回来的
[51:24] I told you. 我告诉过你了
[51:26] You belong here. 你属于这里
[51:28] Jerk! 混蛋
[51:30] I thought there’s another world out there. 我以为外面还有另一个世界
[51:33] I thought I could be a part of it. 我以为我可以融进去
[51:36] There’s only Sin City. 外面只有罪恶之城
[51:42] Molly said you’re ready to leave. 莫莉说你准备走了
[51:44] No, I’m staying. 不 我要留下来
[51:46] Wrong answer. 回答错误
[51:47] Miho. 米霍
[51:50] Deadly little Miho. 致命的米霍
[51:52] If she recognizes me, she doesn’t let it show. 就算她认出我 也不会显露出来
[51:55] Oh, you picked the wrong neighborhood for your hideout. 你真是选错了藏身之处
[51:58] Alive or dead, you’re leaving. 无论你是死是活 都必须得走
[52:00] I’m staying. 我要留在这儿
[52:06] I don’t think he can feel it, Miho. 我觉得他感觉不到 米霍
[52:08] Give it a twist. 把刀拧一拧
[52:11] You won’t give with anymore lip about staying here, 你别再说要留下来的话了
[52:14] or Miho will have to…exhale. 否则米霍就得把你 除掉
[52:18] And that heart Molly worked so hard to fix 而莫莉千辛万苦拯救回来的小心脏
[52:20] will just pop like a grape. 也保不住了
[52:22] He’s staying. 他会留下
[52:24] And if you’re gonna kill him, 如果你们要杀了他
[52:26] you better kill me too, 最好连我也一起杀了
[52:28] eventhough he doesn’t feel the same way about me. 虽然他没爱过我
[52:31] He’s the only man I ever loved. 但我只爱过他一个
[52:33] They all seem to be waiting for the other shoe to drop, 大家似乎都在等其他人动作
[52:37] Gail drops it. 盖尔先开口了
[52:39] It was dark in that alley, Miho. 那晚路很黑 米霍
[52:41] When you were 15, you killed three of the thugs. 当时你15岁 你杀了三个暴徒
[52:46] But the last two have a drop on you. 但你身后还有两个
[52:49] You were dead, 要不是有人出现
[52:52] until someone appeared. 你已经死了
[52:54] You never got a good look at the man who saved you. 你没看清救你的人是谁
[52:57] Take a look now. 现在仔细看看吧
[53:05] I get more time 我得到了更多的时间
[53:08] and more surgery. 以及更多的手术
[53:11] Listen, there’s only one person 听着 只有一个人
[53:13] that has anything to gain for snuffimg Damien Lord 能从达米安·洛德的死中获利
[53:16] and you’re too busy banging the broth 而你却在忙着跟她鬼混
[53:17] to bring her in for questioning! 妨碍审讯进程
[53:19] You don’t know her. 你不了解她
[53:20] You don’t know anything about her and 你根本不了解她
[53:21] I’ll be damned if I let you use that kind of language 你再这么说她
[53:23] when you talk about her. 我就不客气了
[53:24] You’re in love with her! 你爱上她了
[53:26] You stupid smug! 你个蠢货
[53:28] It’s one thing to poke a babe on the side, 你跟她私下幽会是一回事
[53:30] but you can’t even think straight. 但你现在简直被迷昏了头
[53:31] Shut the hell up! 你他妈给我闭嘴
[53:34] I know what I’m doing. 我知道我在干什么
[53:36] I guess I should’ve told you everything. 我本该把一切都告诉你的
[53:40] You’re damn right you should’ve. 没错 你应该说
[53:45] He raped me. 他强奸了我
[53:48] He almost killed me. 还差点杀了我
[53:51] That son of a bitch! 那个混蛋
[53:52] I thought I could reason with him but 我以为我能跟他讲道理
[53:55] he was worse than ever. 但他比以前更疯狂
[53:58] His hands at my throat, 他的手掐着我的喉咙
[54:00] strangling me while he did what he needed to do. 强奸我的时候一直掐着
[54:09] He will kill me, kill me, kill me… 他会杀了我的 杀了我 杀了我
[54:12] I have only you. 我只有你了
[54:13] I love you, Mort. 我爱你 莫特
[54:15] Keep me safe. 保护我
[54:16] Keep me, keep me, keep me… 保护我 保护我 保护我
[54:22] Ava Lord. 艾娃·洛德
[54:23] For once you missed my heart. 这次你没打中我的心
[54:26] I’m healing quickly, Ava. 我恢复得很快 艾娃
[54:30] I’ll be coming for you soon. 我马上就能去找你算账了
[54:35] You know where he is and you won’t do a damn thing about it! 你明知道他在哪却什么都不做
[54:38] You don’t know what you’re asking. 你不知道这有多难
[54:40] We’ve to wait for old town to give him up, 我们得等老城的人把他放出来再说
[54:43] it’s the only way. 这是唯一的办法
[54:45] You’re a Sin City cop. 你是罪恶之城的警察
[54:47] You got a badge and a gun. You got power. 你拿着警徽配着枪 你有权力
[54:49] Use it! 好好利用
[54:52] If you ever want to have this woman again, 如果你还想要我
[54:55] be a man. If you’re a man… 那就像个男人 如果你是个男人
[54:59] kill him! 杀了他
[55:08] Don’t move. 别动
[55:10] McCarthy… 麦卡锡
[55:12] You never tortured her. 你没虐待过她
[55:15] You two cooked that up. You were her lover. 你俩合伙耍了我 你是她的情人
[55:18] You were a fool. 你这个傻瓜
[55:20] The goddess takes no lover. 女神没有情人
[55:23] The goddess makes slave of man. 男人只是她的奴隶
[55:25] In an instant, she can see thru’ the heart of you 只需一瞬 她就能看透你的心
[55:28] and transformed to your deepest desire. 然后把它转化成你内心最深处的渴望
[55:32] To Damien Lord, she was the princess bride. 对达米安·洛德来说 她是美丽的新娘
[55:35] To you, a damsel in distress. 对你来说 她是患难的少女
[55:38] She devoured all of you. 她毁了你们所有人
[55:40] You cannot defeat the goddess. 你们无法与女神对抗
[55:44] She cannot die. 她永远都不会死
[55:46] You’re as crazy as she is. 你跟她一样不可理喻
[55:48] If you were as rotten as her, 要是你也跟她一样烂
[55:49] I would blow your brains out right now, 我现在会一枪崩了你
[55:52] but I’m trying to be careful about who I kill 但是我现在不轻易杀人
[55:54] and all you did was pound the crap out of me. 你之前也不过是揍了我一顿而已
[55:57] You already paid an eye for that. 也已经付出一只眼睛的代价了
[55:59] I’m letting you go with a warning. 我放你一马 但是警告你
[56:02] Stay in bed. 老实待在床上
[56:04] Don’t go back to work. 别回去
[56:07] And don’t get in my way. 别挡我的道儿
[56:09] No, Ava, you’re no goddess. 不 艾娃 你不是女神
[56:12] You’re a witch. 你是个女巫
[56:14] A predator. 一个掠食者
[56:15] Maybe I only got what I deserved but what about the others? 也许我是罪有应得 但是其他人呢
[56:19] Good man driven mad. 好人都变得丧心病狂了
[56:21] You really lost it. 你真是丧失心智了
[56:23] Bad enough you leave your wife for that skank. 你最好别为了那个婊子离开妻子
[56:24] You watch what you call her, you son of a bitch. 注意你的用词 狗娘养的
[56:26] You throw it away your career. 你放弃了你的事业
[56:28] Now you commit suicide, you stupid shit! 现在又要去自杀 你个笨蛋
[56:31] I know what I’m doing, I’m going to old town. 我知道我在干什么 我要去老城
[56:33] I’m going to nail this guy once and for all. 我要彻底了结这个男人
[56:35] If I had to go it alone, I’ll. 你不愿意来可以不来
[56:38] Do me a favor, 就算我求你了
[56:39] turn the car around and you go back to the station. 把车掉头 赶紧回警局去
[56:41] You gotta complain with the captain. 跟局长讲清楚
[56:43] I’m a cop. I’m doing my job. 我是个警察 在做自己的本职工作
[56:45] I’m in town for a murder. 去城里抓捕罪犯
[56:46] You gotta ditch that dame! 别再想那个贱人了
[56:48] That’s enough! 够了
[56:49] You won’t talk about Ava! 不准你说艾娃
[56:51] Somebody’s gonna set you straight. 有人会让你清醒的
[56:53] You gotta forget about that stupid whore! 你必须忘了那个臭婊子
[56:55] Turn the car around or I’m turning you in! 掉头 否则我将逮捕你
[56:58] I warned you. 我警告过你
[57:00] Everyday, I warned you but you keep asking for it! 每天我都警告你 但你还是如此
[57:05] You’re asking for it! Well, here it’s, pal! 你要找死 那就成全你 伙计
[57:09] Mort, No! 莫特 不要
[57:33] A witch, 一个女巫
[57:34] a predator, 一个掠食者
[57:36] destroying lives. 摧毁生灵
[57:38] Sometimes for power, 有时为了权力
[57:40] sometimes for profit, 有时为了利益
[57:43] sometimes…for sport. 有时 只是玩玩而已
[57:46] But now you’re locked away in your mansion. 但你现在被禁锢在这别墅里
[57:49] A bird of prey in a gilded cage. 如同笼子里请愿的小鸟
[57:52] Are you ready to do something stupid? 准备好干蠢事了吗
[57:55] I’m so happy you chose to attend my little party, Herr Wallenquist. 很高兴你光临我的聚会 沃伦奎斯特先生
[57:59] Your invitation surprised me, Mrs. Lord. 你的邀请让我很意外 洛德夫人
[58:03] Your husband had no criminal associations. 你的丈夫跟犯罪团伙毫无往来
[58:06] Believe me, I tried. 我真的调查过
[58:08] May I speak truthfully, Mr. Wallenquist? 我能说实话吗 沃伦奎斯特先生
[58:10] Please. 当然
[58:12] old town is a thorn in your sight. 老城是你的眼中钉
[58:14] Indeed it is. 确实如此
[58:16] All those profits in the hands of whores. 那群婊子坐收那么多钱
[58:19] Surely you want to put them in their place. 你一定想好好管管她们吧
[58:21] Make some adjustment to the balance of power. 稍做些调整 平衡一下权力
[58:24] Show them who rules Sin City. 让她们见识一下谁才是这里的老大
[58:27] You’ve limited influence on me, Mrs. Lord. 你的话对我不起作用 洛德夫人
[58:30] I haven’t been doing so very badly. 我有点生疏了
[58:32] But those two policeman, that was an embarassing blunder. 那两个警察的事 还真是失策啊
[58:38] Yes, I’m out of my league. 是的 我现在孤军奋战了
[58:43] I need a stronger, more experience hand. 我需要更强大 更有经验的帮手
[58:46] I need all enterprises joined… in matrimony, 我要整个洛德集团
[58:51] with the expertise and iron fist of a rich Wallenquist. 和专业而强硬的沃伦奎斯特集团联姻
[58:56] What you need is the corpse of Dwight Mccarthy 你要的是德怀特·麦卡锡的尸体
[59:00] and a suicide note which he confesses to the murder of Damien Lord. 和他承认谋杀达米安·洛德的一纸遗书
[59:05] And you need to show those old town bitches who’s boss. 而你要让那些老城的贱人们知道谁才是老大
[59:09] Indeed, I do. 的确如此
[59:12] There’s a specialist in Texas. 德克萨斯有个专家
[59:15] I could have him on a train tomorrow. 我可以安排他明天就乘火车来
[59:17] I’ll brief him myself. 我直接跟他讲
[59:19] He will on your doorstep at midnight. 他在午夜会到你家
[59:21] And I’ll be yours forever. 办成我就是你的人了
[59:24] Pray for your soul, Ava. 为你的灵魂祈祷吧 艾娃
[59:26] This won’t be his last to visit Sin City. 他以后还会再来罪恶之城
[59:31] Good evening, Mr. Kelvar. 晚上好 克尔伐先生
[59:33] – I’ll take your bag. – Nobody touches my gear. – 我帮您拿包 – 别碰我的装备
[59:36] And I got somebody picking me up 而且我有人来接
[59:37] who’s one hell of a lot cuter than you. 可比你可爱多了
[59:44] It was our understanding that you’re travelling alone. 我们还以为您是一个人来的
[59:47] I’m full of surprises. 我这个人充满了惊喜
[59:50] Shuffle that bootie over to that shotgun side now. 去副驾驶的位子坐着
[59:54] I’m driving. 我来开车
[59:57] Follow you. 我跟着你的车
[59:58] Mrs. Lord may not be please. 洛德夫人可能会不太高兴
[1:00:00] She’s the one with the problem. 是她找我办事
[1:00:01] I can always get back on the train. 我随时可以走人
[1:00:22] Wait here. 在这等我
[1:00:24] Hurry back! 快点回来
[1:00:26] You know I’ll get impatient. 你知道我会等不及的
[1:00:28] You know I get a little crazy when I get impatient. 你也知道我等不及的时候就会做疯狂的事
[1:00:33] Kruger, watch this woman. 克鲁格 看好这个女人
[1:00:41] Jacoby, 雅各比
[1:00:42] If this man moves, kill him. 如果他动一下 就杀了他
[1:00:45] Thought this was business. 我以为我们是要谈生意的
[1:00:48] My compliments to your surgeon, Mr. McCarthy. 手术做得很好啊 麦卡锡先生
[1:00:51] Remarkable transformation… 惊人的转变
[1:00:53] which you still have the eyes, 但你的眼睛没变
[1:00:56] the eyes of a dead man. 还是死人的眼睛
[1:01:01] I hate being left alone. 我讨厌一个人被留下
[1:01:04] When I’m alone, it makes me want to do all kinds of crazy things. 一个人的时候 我就想做各种疯狂的事
[1:01:12] No woman should be left alone with a man like you. 不该让女人跟你这种帅哥独处
[1:01:18] Do you want me? 你想要我吗
[1:01:21] To do something we shouldn’t? 做一些我们不该做的事
[1:01:25] My lips are sealed. 我不会说的
[1:01:32] There’s something I need in the trunk. 后备箱里有我需要的东西
[1:01:44] Bear withness. 看好了
[1:01:50] Mrs. Lord, the specialist has arrived. 洛德夫人 专家到了
[1:01:54] The bathing thing with her was never about bathing. 对她来说 洗澡永远不是目的
[1:01:58] It was always theater, or maybe it was retail. 只是出戏 或者说是营销
[1:02:03] You can’t make a sale without showing the goods. 货要先展示才好卖
[1:02:07] It’s McCarthy. 是麦卡锡
[1:02:40] Do you mind if I say that 希望你不介意我这么说
[1:02:41] you’re twice the man I thought you were? 你比我想的要像个男人
[1:02:44] You’re a warrior, 你是战士
[1:02:47] a killer. 杀手
[1:02:49] You’re everything I want of a man 你就是我想要的男人
[1:02:52] but I can never get the honesty out of you. 但我永远没法让你说实话
[1:02:55] You could’ve been eveything that I needed. 你原本可以是我需要的一切
[1:02:58] You still could be, you’re a new man! 你现在依旧可以 你改头换面了
[1:03:03] Remember what she did. Remember what she is. 别忘了她做过的事 别忘了她的真面目
[1:03:08] Wait for your opening. 等着你的出场
[1:03:10] Wait for Gail to do ber bit. 等着盖尔做完她的事
[1:03:15] When you’re immune to me, I’ll let you know. 当你能对我免疫的时候 我会通知你的
[1:03:18] Step back, Mrs., let me kill him. 请退后 夫人 让我杀了他
[1:03:22] Please… 请
[1:03:26] …do. 动手吧
[1:04:48] Six shots, without a single head wound. 六发子弹 没有一发入脑
[1:05:05] And now it all gets down to speed and luck. 现在就看速度和运气了
[1:05:17] Her eyes are wet and full of love. 她的眼睛湿润 充满了爱
[1:05:38] I never dream, 我从没想过
[1:05:40] you’re everything I ever wanted, 你就是我想要的一切
[1:05:44] everything I need… 我需要的一切
[1:05:46] …you and me, forever. 你和我直到永远
[1:05:50] It’s over. 结束了
[1:05:52] Pain has set you free. 疼痛让你解脱了
[1:05:55] You’re not good anymore, Dwight. 你不再是好人了 德怀特
[1:05:57] You’re more like me. 你更像我了
[1:05:59] Be like me. 跟我一样吧
[1:06:01] Let the old Dwight go. 忘了过去的德怀特吧
[1:06:04] Let it go, this old face. 忘了这张过去的面孔吧
[1:06:07] She pulls close and I got to look. 她靠近我 我不得不看
[1:06:11] And all I wanted is to be lost 而我只想
[1:06:12] in the sight and sound and smell of her. 迷失在她的臂弯里
[1:06:16] – I can’t think straight. – We can be free. – 我无法思考 – 我们可以自由
[1:06:20] We can be happy, together, forever. 我们可以永远快乐地在一起
[1:06:25] No… 不
[1:06:27] Her kiss is a promise of paradise. 她的吻仿佛是天堂
[1:06:35] – Dwight… – The gun barks and balks in my hand. – 德怀特 – 手中的枪响了
[1:06:42] Life leaves Ava, with a sigh. 随着一声叹息 生命离开了艾娃
[1:06:49] Sirens climbing the hill, we’ll take the backroads, 警笛响起了 我们会从小路逃走
[1:06:54] the old bootlegged roads, 旧时运私酒的路
[1:06:57] don’t ever catch us, 谁也抓不到我们
[1:07:00] I’m going home. 我要回家了
[1:07:19] Walk down the back alley in Sin City, 在罪恶之城的背街小巷走一圈
[1:07:22] and you can find anything. 什么都能找到
[1:07:27] I was told I could find a man here by the name of Mr. Kroenig. 听说在这儿能找到一位克罗尼先生
[1:07:35] That’s a doctor, Kroenig, to you. 你要称呼 克罗尼医生
[1:07:40] Yes, sir. 遵命
[1:07:41] License or no license, 不管有没有执照
[1:07:43] these hands still got well, what it takes, 这双手仍然宝刀未老
[1:07:47] once I preped. 只要我做好准备
[1:07:50] How much you got? 你有多少钱
[1:07:56] Forty bucks you got? Forty bucks worth you get! 你有40块 那就是40块的活儿
[1:08:11] Steady as a rock… 稳如磐石
[1:08:15] …once I’m prepped. 只要我做好准备
[1:08:38] Forty bucks got you the bullet 40块帮你取出子弹
[1:08:42] but that hands of yours, a lot of bones need help. 但你的手 可有很多骨头需要护理
[1:08:48] I’ll give you an hour, for your shoes. 把鞋给我 我帮你治一个小时
[1:08:53] Take them. 拿去
[1:09:01] I did my best to think about winning, revenge. 我尽力去想胜利 报仇
[1:09:06] The old man must have like popsicles, 那个老头肯定喜欢冰棍
[1:09:08] he uses the sticks for splints. He licks them first. 拿来当夹板的木棍 他都要先舔舔
[1:09:16] Not so much of a goddamn thank you. 他娘的一句谢谢也不说
[1:09:20] Generosity don’t count for shit. 好心有个屁用
[1:09:23] This dead age. 这该死的时代
[1:09:26] Quite a job he did on me, Roark. 干得不错 罗克
[1:09:28] Even my shoes. 我连鞋都没了
[1:09:31] There’s nothing more you can take, 没什么能被你夺走了
[1:09:33] except… 除了
[1:09:35] Marcie, the girl. 玛茜 那个姑娘
[1:09:39] Oh my Christ. 天哪
[1:09:43] Marcie. 玛茜
[1:09:46] Oh, Marcie, you weren’t a part of this. 玛茜 这与你无关
[1:09:49] You were just there to throw them off their game. 我找你只是为了让他们放松警惕
[1:09:52] What have I dragged you into? 我把你扯进了什么
[1:09:57] This has turned into one long, bad night. 今夜变得如此漫长难熬
[1:10:04] The windows are not locked. 窗户没锁
[1:10:08] Never a good sign. 不是个好兆头
[1:10:13] Not in Sin City. 至少在罪恶之城不是
[1:10:17] Look who has decided to show up? 看看谁终于出现了
[1:10:20] Give the man a hand. 给他露一手
[1:10:25] Give the man another hand. 再给他露一手
[1:10:35] Ruined, penniless, 身败名裂 身无分文
[1:10:36] friendless and forgotten. 无亲无故 无人惦记
[1:10:40] You really be better off dead, Johnny. 你真的还不如死了 强尼
[1:10:51] But I like you just the way you’re. 但我就喜欢你这个样子
[1:11:02] I got cocky. 我太自大了
[1:11:04] I got cocky and I got Marcie dead. 我太自大了 结果害死了玛茜
[1:11:08] Damn it, Johnny. 该死 强尼
[1:11:10] Hate yourself only when you got the time. 等有时间了再自责
[1:11:13] Think about tonight’s game. 现在先想想今晚的赌局
[1:11:15] That’s all it matters now. 那才是现在最重要的事
[1:11:18] And all you need is money, 你需要的只是钱
[1:11:19] just one lousy buck would be enough to get you started. 只要一块钱 就足够翻身了
[1:11:35] Hello, ma’am. 你好 女士
[1:11:36] I don’t have the money to pay 我没钱付账
[1:11:38] but could I ask you for a glass of water? 但我能要杯水吗
[1:11:40] Yeah. 可以
[1:11:42] Time is tough all over. 时运不济
[1:11:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:11:52] What’s with the hand? 手怎么了
[1:11:56] I beat the wrong guys at cards. 玩牌的时候惹错了人
[1:11:58] Tough break. 运气背
[1:12:02] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[1:12:04] Just a second, you. 你等一下
[1:12:08] You don’t stink of anything I don’t like 你没我讨厌的毛病
[1:12:10] and you kinda remind me of an old boyfriend, okay? 还有点像我的前男友
[1:12:17] This won’t take you very far. 虽然帮不了你什么
[1:12:21] Sweetheart, it’s going to take me to the moon. 宝贝儿 这足够带我去月球了
[1:12:27] Sin City, you never know. 罪恶之城 一切皆有可能
[1:12:33] Don’t spend it all in one place. 别一口气花完
[1:12:44] Hey, handsome, what are you gonna do with all that? 帅哥 你要那些钱干嘛
[1:12:49] I’m going to kill Roark. 我要去杀了罗克
[1:12:51] That Roark there, don’t die that easy. 那个罗克可没那么容易死
[1:12:54] I just might surprise you. 说不定我会给你惊喜
[1:13:03] Looks like something happened to your game hand, son. 看起来你的幸运之手出事了 孩子
[1:13:18] I fold. 不跟
[1:13:20] What’s wrong, hotshot? 怎么了 能人
[1:13:22] No good without the lady luck you brought here last time? 上次的幸运女郎没来就不行了吗
[1:13:27] I’ll be fine. 我没事
[1:13:29] – I’m done. – I’m out. – 不跟 – 不跟
[1:13:41] I need three. 给我三张
[1:13:46] Dealer takes two. 庄家要两张
[1:13:48] – Check. – Check. – 过牌 – 过牌
[1:13:51] I bet a hundred. 我加一百
[1:13:55] Shit! 该死
[1:13:59] Fold. 不跟
[1:14:08] Just not the same without your game hand, is it? 没有幸运之手就不一样了 是吧
[1:14:21] I’m ambidextrous. 我两手皆可
[1:14:24] Cut. 切牌
[1:14:33] Check. 过牌
[1:14:34] Check. 过牌
[1:14:35] Five hundred. 五百
[1:14:37] I’m in. 我跟
[1:14:44] I’ll raise you… 我再加
[1:14:48] …five hundred more. 五百
[1:14:52] – I fold. – I’m done. – 不跟 – 不跟
[1:14:58] – Here is your five more, pretty boy. – Shit! – 这是你的五百块 – 操
[1:15:03] You favored your mother, 你喜欢你妈
[1:15:04] she was a whore, not a very good one. 她就是个婊子 还不太称职
[1:15:09] She was an angel. 她是天使
[1:15:12] I’m all in. 全押
[1:15:13] For the works. 为了一切
[1:15:15] Call. 跟
[1:15:38] Four aces. 四个A
[1:15:47] See, I told you, I never lose. 看 跟你说了 我不会输
[1:15:51] I beat you, 我打败你了
[1:15:53] twice, that means I’m better than you’re 打败你两次 说明我比你强
[1:15:56] and everybody knows it 每个人都知道了
[1:15:58] ’cause I beat you again every time somebody tells that story, 每次有人讲起这个故事 我都再打败你一次
[1:16:00] and they will all say they won’t tell it but they will. 他们会说他们不会说 但他们会的
[1:16:03] That’s the story that will be told again and again 会有人不断地讲起这个故事
[1:16:06] until you’re dead and long after you’re dead. 直到你死 直到你死后很多年
[1:16:09] I beat you forever. 我永远打败你了
[1:16:12] And they all know what happens when you do. 他们也都知道打败我会发生什么
[1:16:16] Say hello to your mama. 向你妈问好
[1:16:18] She always was a stupid bitch. 她一直是个蠢婊子
[1:16:26] Power is what power does. 权力说什么就是什么
[1:16:30] Say I give any young man advices, 如果要我给年轻人建议
[1:16:31] it’ll be this where or whenever. 无论何时何地都是这句
[1:16:34] Now take out that trash, let’s get back to the game! 把那垃圾丢出去 咱们接着玩
[1:17:02] I can’t lose you, not again. 我不能再次失去你了
[1:17:05] You never lose me, Nancy. 你从未失去我 南希
[1:17:14] All this time, she, was right there. 这些年 她一直在那儿
[1:17:18] Dancing in the club where you play poker. 在你玩牌的俱乐部里跳舞
[1:17:21] You gotta be looking for a chance 得找机会
[1:17:22] to put this one thru’ the ring, senator. 把她给做了 议员
[1:17:27] Nancy Callahan. 南希·卡拉汉
[1:17:32] My son Ethen was killed because of her. 我儿子伊森就是因她而死
[1:17:35] It has been 4 years now and still, 如今已经过去了四年
[1:17:38] she’s planting flowers at Hartigan’s grave. 她还是会去哈提根的墓前献花
[1:17:40] She’s showing gratitude for the looks of it to the cop. 她似乎在向那个警察表示谢意
[1:17:43] Gratitude to the cop, 感谢那个
[1:17:45] who ripped your son to pieces. 把你儿子大卸八块的警察
[1:17:50] Hartigan turned my son into a freak. 哈提根把我儿子变成了一个怪物
[1:17:52] No, complete him as a freak 不 是成全他变成了怪物
[1:17:56] but I hardly blame the young lady for… 但我不怪她
[1:17:58] …obsession. 如此执念
[1:18:00] It’s nothing more than a little fluff sorrow. 不过是几分无用的哀悼罢了
[1:18:02] It might not be that simple. 可能没那么简单
[1:18:05] Somehow she got her hands on Hartigan’s old pistol. 她不知如何拿到了哈提根的枪
[1:18:14] She hits the ring every night just before work. 她每晚开工前都会去射击场
[1:18:17] She become quite a good shot. 现在枪法很不错
[1:18:19] And I can only imagine whose face she sees on that target. 你知道她把靶子想象成谁吧
[1:18:25] I’m listening. 接着说
[1:18:26] She’s acting kinda crazy sometimes, at work. 她上班时有时候好像疯了一样
[1:18:30] She’s drinking, just a little past few weeks. 她还喝酒 最近几周才开始
[1:18:33] She never drank before. 她以前从不喝
[1:18:38] It’s all like, she’s building up to something. 似乎 她在累积什么
[1:18:43] Maybe, building her…nerve. 也许是在积累她的勇气
[1:18:47] That will be all, lieutenant. 可以了 警长
[1:18:49] This little bitch is turning me on. 这小婊子简直要让我硬了
[1:19:00] This place stinks. 这里满是恶臭
[1:19:03] I never use to notice. 我以前从未注意
[1:19:06] not when I dance. 至少跳舞时没有
[1:19:09] Now I smell everything. 现在我什么都能闻到
[1:19:13] I see it all. 什么都能看到
[1:19:16] Every damn thing. 一件不落
[1:19:19] I know exactly where I’m. 我知道我的位置
[1:19:21] I know exactly what I’m. 我知道我的身份
[1:19:24] I don’t use that stripper’s logic anymore, 我不再用脱衣舞娘的逻辑去思考了
[1:19:27] that they’re losers and I’m not. 不再觉得他们都是废物而我不是
[1:19:31] It was when I could shoot at him that I realize I’m dead, 当我可以冲他开枪时我意识到我死定了
[1:19:36] that I wasn’t a woman with a plan. 我不是个成竹在胸的女人
[1:19:43] I was just a drunk… 我只是个醉鬼
[1:19:58] I give them what they want 我满足他们的愿望
[1:20:07] and I get the hell outta there. 然后转身离开
[1:20:33] You shot him in the gut. 你冲他开了枪
[1:20:36] It was a mishap. 是意外
[1:20:38] Who is to pay? 谁来负责
[1:20:41] …rotten town, it soots anybody who touches. 糜烂的都市 污染所有触碰它的人
[1:20:47] it’s a rotten town but it can’t corrupt its soil. 这座糜烂的都市 却无法腐蚀地下的土壤
[1:20:54] It’s soil to you, John Hartigan. 那是有你的土壤 哈提根
[1:21:00] Put that bottle down, Nancy. You had enough. 把酒瓶放下 南希 你喝的够多了
[1:21:06] They made you lie to me, you’re not even here right now. 他们逼你骗我 你现在根本不在这里
[1:21:15] – You said you never leave me. – I never left you. – 你说过你不会离开我 – 我没有离开你
[1:21:20] I never would. 永远不会
[1:21:23] Never. 永远
[1:21:25] You’re not even here right now. You’re dead! 你现在根本不在这里 你已经死了
[1:21:31] You blew your brains out. 你脑袋开花了
[1:21:35] You stuck a gun in your mouth and you blew your brains out. 你把枪塞进嘴里然后扣下了扳机
[1:21:44] I had my reasons, there was no way out. 我有我的原因 没有其他的选择
[1:21:49] I hate you! 我恨你
[1:21:54] – You swore you’ll always love me. – And I always will. – 你发誓会永远爱我 – 我会永远爱你
[1:21:59] No one has ever guessed what hell is. 没人能猜到地狱是什么
[1:22:03] It’s watching the people you love… 是目睹你爱的人
[1:22:07] …in pain. 痛苦不堪
[1:22:17] You’re the man I ever loved 你是我唯一爱过的人
[1:22:22] and you left me alone. 却离我而去
[1:22:31] You never thought I’d stand a chance 你从不认为
[1:22:33] with that goddamn son of Roark. 我能干掉罗克的儿子
[1:22:36] You didn’t believe in me. 你从不相信我
[1:22:40] You didn’t think a little piece of arse like me 你不相信像我这样的小丑
[1:22:42] could take down the most powerful man in the state. 可以打败全州最有权势的人
[1:22:52] Maybe I’ll prove both of you wrong. 也许我会证明你们俩都错了
[1:23:02] Maybe I would go crazy. 也许我会发疯
[1:23:11] – Crazy is sounding pretty good right now. – I love you, Nancy. – 现在发疯挺好的 – 我爱你 南希
[1:23:32] You little slut! You gonna scream before you die. 你个小婊子 我会让你尖叫至死
[1:23:42] You’re out of your mind… 你疯了
[1:23:46] I appreciate the obsession but you got nothing… 我欣赏你的执着 但你什么都没有
[1:23:53] You could’ve killed me 50 times if you’ve the nerve, 你要是有胆子 都能杀我50次了
[1:23:56] but you don’t. 可你没有
[1:24:02] You’re nothing… 你什么也不是
[1:24:05] You’ll scream, just like my boy wanted you to… 你会尖叫的 就像我儿子想要的
[1:24:32] Darling, where have you been 宝贝儿 你去哪儿了
[1:24:33] and what have you done to your beautiful hair? 你把你的一头秀发怎么了
[1:24:36] Don’t worry, those bastards are getting what they want. 别担心 那些混蛋会得到他们想要的
[1:24:40] They always get what they want. 他们总会得到他们想要的
[1:25:08] This is great, isn’t it? What’s up with you? 简直太棒了 是吧 你怎么了
[1:25:21] Something’s wrong, I’m out of here. 有什么不对劲 我要走了
[1:25:37] Oh, watching my sister getting nasty, 简直像眼看着我妹妹自甘堕落
[1:25:41] I’m taking a hike. 我去散散步
[1:25:59] Ready. 准备
[1:26:04] You are beautiful, Nancy. 你很美 南希
[1:26:08] Don’t do this to yourself. 别这样对自己
[1:26:13] Pretty, pretty, pretty… 美 美 美
[1:26:20] If a man did this to you, I’ll tear him to pieces. 如果有男人这么对你 我一定撕了他
[1:26:25] Lieutenant Hartigan, you just gave me a great idea. 哈提根警长 你给了我灵感
[1:26:34] No, babe. 别这样 宝贝
[1:26:36] Nancy… 南希
[1:27:10] Just give me a damn name. 说名字就行
[1:27:19] Roark. 罗克
[1:27:28] Up against a lot, we need tools. 要对抗很多人 咱们需要工具
[1:27:38] Looks like trouble. 好像是麻烦
[1:27:43] Looks like Christmas. 好像是乐子
[1:27:49] – Well, you missed last call, boys. – Bullshit! – 你们错过了最后一轮啊 – 少废话
[1:27:53] We’re ripping this place, arse hole. 我们是来打劫的 混蛋
[1:27:56] Move or die! 不滚就死
[1:28:50] I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but… 希望你不介意我这么说
[1:28:54] you look hot. 你真性感
[1:29:26] There’s no reason to leave anybody alive. 没必要留活口
[1:29:29] Nobody’s innocent. We can’t leave anybody able to talk. 没人是无辜的 而且不能留下证人
[1:29:35] Don’t go soft on me, kid. Don’t leave anybody breathing. 别心软 一个活口不留
[1:29:41] I won’t. I’ll work the perimeter and nail the guards. 我会的 我在外面转一圈 干掉保安
[1:29:46] Baby, you’re a natural. I’ll work the inside. 宝贝 你真有天赋 我去里面
[1:29:50] How would I know when you’re in? 我怎么知道你进去了
[1:29:53] You’ll have a pretty good idea. 你会知道的
[1:32:12] Damn thing has fired on me. 该死的冲我开枪了
[1:32:15] I nearly got them all but 几乎全搞定了
[1:32:17] this piece of shit over here, he came up on me. 但这个混蛋冒出来了
[1:32:21] This piece of crap… I think I’ll stuck. 该死的 我想就到这儿了
[1:32:25] Here. 给
[1:32:28] Take a seat. 坐吧
[1:32:37] You’re a peach. 你真好
[1:32:44] I got this. 我来就行
[1:33:09] You clever, clever little whore. 你这个聪明的小婊子
[1:33:12] I can’t believe you made it this far. 你居然能走到这么远
[1:33:18] Your Hartigan blew my son’s pecker off. 你的哈提根把我儿子的命根子断了
[1:33:22] So…where shall I shoot you next? 我接下来应该冲哪里开枪呢
[1:33:30] The tight little belly of yours? 你紧致的小蛮腰
[1:33:34] I’m holding a gun on you, young lady. 我拿枪对着你呢 小姐
[1:33:36] The rules are, you pretend there’s a chance that I won’t shoot you. 规矩是你要求饶 以为我也许不会开枪
[1:33:51] I told you, you would scream before you die. 我说过的 你会尖叫至死
[1:33:55] I owe it to my son. 这是我欠我儿子的
[1:34:01] Frankly, between you and me, 说实话 只告诉你
[1:34:03] I finally accepted that…Ethen is not…presidential material. 我还是接受了伊森不是当总统的料
[1:34:11] I had a hard time buying him an election in the same asylum, 在精神病院拉选票真是太难了
[1:34:20] but he was my son, honey. 但他终究是我儿子
[1:34:25] He was my son. 我的儿子
[1:34:29] And now, he’s going to hear you scream. 现在 他要听你尖叫了
[1:34:39] Scream… 尖叫吧
[1:35:11] This is for John Hartigan, fucker! 这是为了约翰·哈提根 混蛋
[1:35:18] This rotten town has soiled everybody… 这靡烂的都市腐蚀了每一个人
2014年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Terminator:Dark Fate(终结者:黑暗命运)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Shame(羞耻)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme