英文名称:Silver Linings Playbook
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | What, are you kidding me? Sundays? | 什么 开什么玩笑 周日 |
[00:18] | I love Sundays. I live for Sundays. | 我喜欢周日 盼望过周日 |
[00:20] | The whole family’s together. | 全家能齐聚一堂 |
[00:21] | Mom makes braciole. Dad puts the jersey on. | 妈妈会做酒烩肉卷 爸爸会穿上球衣 |
[00:24] | We’re all watching the game. | 大家一起看比赛 |
[00:26] | Yeah, it drives me crazy, and yes, | 是啊 快把我逼疯了 确实 |
[00:28] | I was negative. You didn’t even | 我从前很消极 你甚至不知道 |
[00:29] | know that I loved it, Nikki, but I did. | 我喜欢周日 尼基 但我确实喜欢 |
[00:32] | I just didn’t appreciate it or you before. | 我只是以前不懂得欣赏这些 |
[00:34] | Come on. Time to go. | 快点 时间到了 |
[00:38] | I lost all that. I blew it. | 我失去了所有 我搞砸了 |
[00:40] | But you also blew it. We can get it back. | 但你也搞砸了 我们可以重新来过 |
[00:43] | We’re gonna get it back. It’s all gonna be better now. | 我们能重头再来 一切都会好起来的 |
[00:46] | I’m better now and I hope you are, too. | 我现在好多了 希望你也是 |
[00:49] | And I’m gonna appreciate… | 我会感激… |
[00:49] | I’ll be there in a minute, okay? | 我马上就去 行吗 |
[00:51] | Doctor’s waiting. Let’s go. | 医生等着呢 快走 |
[00:53] | I’ll be there in a minute. | 我马上就来 |
[00:57] | That’s true love. | 那就是真爱 |
[01:31] | Yeah, that’s when I had long hair. | 没错 那时我是长发 |
[01:32] | People say I talk about my hair too much. | 大家说我很爱谈论我的头发 |
[01:34] | And it was just the way I wanted it, but he cut it back too far. | 要的就是这种效果 但他剪得太狠了 |
[01:37] | He cut this side back too far | 他把这一侧剪得太短了 |
[01:38] | trying to even it up. I didn’t tell him to do that. | 想和另一侧找齐 我没让他这么做 |
[01:40] | I said, just cut it the way you cut it… | 我说 就照你平常的手法剪 |
[01:40] | Once you get in the right frame of mind, | 胸中有丘壑 |
[01:41] | I think anything’s possible. | 万事皆可能 |
[01:43] | I think we get, we so often | 我觉得 我们经常 |
[01:45] | get caught in this state of negativity and | 被消极的情绪所左右 |
[01:47] | it’s a, it’s a poison like nothing else. | 这如同一剂霸道的毒药 |
[02:03] | Technically, | 严格来说 |
[02:04] | you can take him out against our recommendation, | 你可以不顾劝告带他走 |
[02:06] | but you assume a lot of liability in the eyes of the court. | 但法庭会让你为此承担多种责任 |
[02:09] | And he’s just getting used to the routine here. | 他刚刚适应这里的生活 |
[02:11] | I don’t want him to get used to the routine here. | 我不想让他对这里产生依赖 |
[02:15] | Eight months is already long enough. | 八个月已经够久了 |
[02:28] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[02:31] | Can we give Danny a ride to North Philly? | 能送丹尼去城北吗 |
[02:34] | What? I don’t understand. | 什么 我不明白 |
[02:37] | Mom, no, it’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. | 妈妈 没事 没事的 |
[02:40] | I guess everybody’s leaving today! | 大家都赶在今天出院啊 |
[02:42] | Hello, Mrs. S. An honor to finally meet you. | 你好 S夫人 终于见到您了 我很荣幸 |
[02:45] | Pat told me all about you, | 帕特总跟我提起您 |
[02:47] | how God made you rich in character, | 上帝赐予您丰富的性格 |
[02:48] | and you’re the mighty oak that holds | 您就像一棵参天大树 令家庭 |
[02:50] | the household together, | 枝繁叶茂 欣欣向荣 |
[02:51] | and not to mention the lasagna you make on game day | 更不用说在老鹰队的比赛日 |
[02:54] | when the Birds play. | 您做的美味的千层面 |
[03:02] | Danny was in for assault because of crystal meth and alcohol. | 丹尼因伤人而入院 当时他吸食冰毒还酗酒 |
[03:05] | Bad combination. | 劣迹斑斑 |
[03:07] | Yeah. On top of an anxiety disorder. | 是啊 最严重的是 他有焦虑性障碍 |
[03:08] | That was when I was an X-ray technician | 当时我还是名放射科技师 |
[03:09] | with my ADD and my anxiety. I had a lot of access to | 患注意力缺陷障碍和焦虑 |
[03:15] | medication and I took advantage of it. | 我利用职务之便 偷用药品 |
[03:17] | That’s when my hair was long, too. | 就在我留长发那段时间 |
[03:19] | But my hair only grew when I was older. | 但我的头发是随年龄渐长的 |
[03:21] | ‘Cause when I was younger, | 我年轻时 |
[03:21] | my hair didn’t grow because my brother… | 头发不怎么长 因为我哥哥 |
[03:23] | Remember I told you about my brother, | 记得我跟你说过我哥的事吗 |
[03:24] | he had a Jheri curl, and I couldn’t get a Jheri curl | 他是卷发 而我不是 |
[03:26] | because my hair didn’t grow long enough. | 因为我的头发太短 不打弯 |
[03:28] | I was so jealous of my brother… | 所以我很嫉妒我哥 |
[03:29] | -But Wait a minute, Wait a minute. -Hello? | -等等 等等 -你好 |
[03:32] | -Yeah! It looks great now. -You like it? | -是啊 好看极了 -你喜欢吗 |
[03:33] | -No, It’s good now. -Yes, it is. | -现在挺好的 -是挺好的 |
[03:34] | Wait, you’re going the wrong way! | 等等 你方向摸反了 |
[03:36] | What? Are you sure about that? I’ll bring him back right away. | 什么 你确定吗 我马上把他送回去 |
[03:42] | You lied to me, Pat. Danny’s not allowed to leave. | 你骗了我 帕特 丹尼不能出院 |
[03:46] | All right, Mom, just hold on a sec. | 好了 妈妈 先等一下 |
[03:47] | Let’s just talk about this. | 咱们好好谈谈 |
[03:49] | -Mom, just listen. -Don’t tou…ch | -妈妈 听我说 -别碰 |
[03:51] | the steering…wheel! | 方向盘 |
[03:55] | Pat, this whole thing was a mistake. | 帕特 整件事就是个错误 |
[03:59] | I’m sorry, Mom. You okay? | 抱歉 妈妈 你没事吧 |
[04:03] | I am out on a limb for you with the courts right now. | 我为了你 孤身一人和法庭抗争 |
[04:06] | It’s my fault. Pat didn’t know. | 是我的错 帕特毫不知情 |
[04:08] | Pat didn’t know. He’s my friend, | 帕特不知道 他是我朋友 |
[04:09] | so he was rootin’ for me. | 他想帮我 |
[04:11] | I’m havin’ a disagreement with the hospital, | 我和医院有点分歧 |
[04:14] | but we’re working it out. Take me back to the hospital, | 但我们会解决的 送我回医院吧 |
[04:16] | but take Pat home, he’s fine. Trust me. You’ll see, | 但请带帕特回家 他没事 相信我 你会发现 |
[04:19] | he’s fine. It’s my fault. | 他已经好了 是我的错 |
[04:23] | Mom, can we stop at the library? | 妈妈 能在图书馆停一下吗 |
[04:24] | I wanna read Nikki’s entire English high school syllabus. | 我想看尼基的整个高中英语教学大纲 |
[04:28] | Mom, it’s a good thing. I’m remaking myself. | 妈妈 这是件好事 我在重塑自己 |
[04:43] | DeSean Jackson. | 德肖恩·杰克逊 |
[04:46] | What happened to DeSean Jackson? | 德肖恩·杰克逊怎么了 |
[04:49] | Come on, tell me that one. | 行了 跟我说说 |
[04:50] | It’s insanity. He spikes the ball | 简直太疯狂了 他在一码线上 |
[04:52] | at the one yard line. The one fucking-yard line. | 将球拦下 就是那该死的一码线 |
[04:55] | I mean, get into the end zone, dummy. | 最起码要冲到球门区啊 傻子 |
[04:58] | He celebreated before it was even in. | 还没进去就开始欢庆胜利 |
[05:00] | You know something? It’s nothing new. | 还有吗 这不算新鲜事 |
[05:02] | Your team does that all the time. | 你们队经常干这种傻事 |
[05:04] | They get close… and then they blow it. | 在接近胜利之时 犯二搞砸了 |
[05:05] | They got an inferiority complex. | 他们有自卑感 |
[05:07] | Wait a minute, what are you talking about? | 等等 你在说什么 |
[05:09] | What makes the Cowboys America’s Team? | 为什么牛仔队会成为美国之队 |
[05:11] | Because we are, we’re America’s Team. | 因为我们是王者之队 |
[05:13] | You should be ashamed of yourself. We’re in Philadelphia, | 你该感到羞愧 我们可是费城人 |
[05:14] | what’s the matter with you? You’re a fucking traitor. | 你到底怎么回事 你个叛徒 |
[05:16] | What’s more American than a cowboy? | 有什么比牛仔更能代表美国的 |
[05:19] | You know what’s more American? What? | 你知道什么更能代表美国吗 什么 |
[05:20] | Benjamin Franklin, that’s what’s more American. | 本杰明·富兰克林 更能代表美国 |
[05:22] | Benjamin Franklin? | 本杰明·富兰克林 |
[05:22] | Benjamin Franklin. | 本杰明·富兰克林 |
[05:24] | The founder of our country, here in Philadelphia. | 美国的开国元勋 就是费城人 |
[05:26] | You mean the guy with the… | 你是说那个四眼小个子 |
[05:27] | …little glasses and the long scraggly hair? | 头发乱糟糟的那个 |
[05:28] | What about the lightning with the kite? | 那用风筝吸引闪电是怎么回事 |
[05:29] | He stood in the storm with a kite. | 他拿着风筝 站在暴风雨中 |
[05:31] | If he wasn’t on the hundred dollar bill, | 如果他没印在百元大钞上 |
[05:33] | nobody would even know who he is. | 谁也不会认识他 |
[05:35] | What are you doing? No, no, | 你在干嘛 不 不 |
[05:35] | no, no. Don’t touch them, don’t touch them. | 别别 别碰那些东西 别碰它们 |
[05:37] | I didn’t even touch them. Why are you…, don’t blame me. | 我没碰它们 你为什么 别指责我 |
[05:39] | Who did this? Who took, who took, who took the… | 这是谁干的 谁 是谁把 |
[05:41] | the remotes like this? Did you do this, Randy? | 遥控器放这里了 是你干的吗 兰迪 |
[05:43] | No, I don’t touch them. As a matter of fact, | 不 我没碰它们 说实话 我搞不懂 |
[05:46] | I don’t know why you need so many. | 你要那么多遥控器干什么 |
[05:48] | There she is! Look how beautiful! | 她回来了 看她多美啊 |
[05:52] | What?! What’s this? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[06:02] | Everything good? | 一切还好吗 |
[06:10] | -Where is it? -It’s right here. | -东西在哪儿 -戴着呢 |
[06:12] | You got it. We got that. | 你还留着 留着呢 |
[06:14] | We don’t want them to steal that. | 不想被人偷走 |
[06:16] | -You still got yours? -Yeah, I got mine. | -你的还留着吗 -是啊 我也有 |
[06:20] | So what, you don’t talk to me? | 你还不跟我说说吗 |
[06:22] | You didn’t tell me you took him out. | 你没告诉我要接他回来 |
[06:23] | He’s ready. Look at him. | 他已经好了 你看看他 |
[06:25] | You didn’t tell Dad you were picking me up? | 你没告诉爸爸要接我回来吗 |
[06:26] | -Don’t worry about that. -I wanna make sure when you come out | -别担心 -我想确认你出来时 |
[06:29] | that you’re okay, and she didn’t say anything. | 已经康复了 但她一点口风都没漏 |
[06:32] | -You didn’t tell me? -The court said yes. Don’t worry. | -你没告诉我 -法庭批准了 别担心 |
[06:35] | Yeah, but what did the doctor say? | 是啊 但医生怎么说 |
[06:37] | Because the, the court listens to the doctor. | 因为法庭会参考医生的意见 |
[06:39] | Yeah, and the court said- | 是的 法庭说 |
[06:40] | The court listens to the doctor, the doctor- | 法庭会听医生的 医生怎么说 |
[06:41] | Dad, relax. The court said it’s fine, okay? Let it go. | 爸爸 别着急 法庭说可以 别担心了 |
[06:45] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:47] | Dad, I’m in there because of the court. | 爸爸 法庭批准我回家 |
[06:49] | That’s the agreement that we made months ago. | 几个月前就达成协议了 |
[06:50] | It was a plea bargain with the courts. | 认罪辩诉协议 |
[06:53] | The lawyer, he instructed me, | 是律师教我这么做的 |
[06:54] | he said that what we should plead that, and | 他说我们应该认罪 |
[06:55] | then I would serve eight months and then I’d get out. | 这样八个月后我就能回来了 |
[06:57] | It’s all under control. | 一切尽在掌控 |
[07:01] | Okay, okay. Congratulations. | 好吧 好吧 恭喜你 |
[07:04] | Thank you. So what are you doing with yourself? | 谢谢 你在忙什么 |
[07:06] | You know, I’m gonna start a restaurant. | 我打算开个餐厅 |
[07:08] | It’s gonna be a cheesesteak place. | 芝士牛排是招牌菜 |
[07:10] | How you gonna pay for it? | 你的资金从哪儿来 |
[07:11] | I’m gonna pay for it, don’t worry about it. | 我有钱 别担心 |
[07:13] | From your bookmaking? | 赌球赢的钱吗 |
[07:15] | -Who told you that? -Mom told me. Outside. | -谁跟你说的 -妈妈说的 就在外面 |
[07:17] | I did not. No, I didn’t. | 我没说 不是我说的 |
[07:18] | You just told me outside, Mom, what are you talking about? | 你刚在外面告诉我的 妈妈 你说什么呢 |
[07:20] | Five minutes ago, we were walking up the stairs, | 就在五分钟前 我们正上楼梯 |
[07:22] | you said, don’t say anything, | 你说 别问他 |
[07:23] | but Dad lost his job and he’s bookmaking. | 你爸失业了 正在赌球 |
[07:26] | Why, Dolores? Why did you say that to him? | 为什么 多洛丽斯 为什么告诉他 |
[07:30] | He has the wrong idea. | 他该瞎想了 |
[07:32] | Everything’s fine, Patrick. | 一切都好 帕特里克 |
[07:33] | I’m more concerned about you than anything else. | 你比任何事都让我挂心 |
[07:35] | Good, Dad. Good. | 好的 爸爸 好吧 |
[07:36] | Okay, the question, the big question, | 好了 我有个问题 大问题 |
[07:38] | is what are you gonna do with yourself? | 就是你现在打算怎么办 |
[07:40] | What am I gonna do? I’m getting in shape, I’m getting trim, | 我的打算吗 我要强身健体 穿戴整齐 |
[07:43] | I’m getting really fit for Nikki. | 我得为了尼基好好健身 |
[07:44] | I’m gonna read Nikki’s teaching syllabus | 我要看尼基 的教学大纲 |
[07:46] | and get my old job back. | 重回教学岗位 |
[07:53] | Nikki sold the house. She left. | 尼基把房子卖了 她离开了 |
[07:56] | Didn’t your mother tell you that? | 你妈没跟你说吗 |
[07:58] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[07:58] | You don’t know anything about my marriage, okay, Dad? | 你对我们的婚姻一无所知 爸爸 |
[08:00] | All right? Our marriage… | 听见了吗 我们的婚姻 |
[08:02] | we’re very, very much in love, | 我们非常 非常相爱 |
[08:04] | okay? Just like you two. | 知道吗 就像你们一样 |
[08:07] | Listen, Patrick, she’s gone. | 听我说 帕特里克 她走了 |
[08:11] | She’s not around anymore. Nikki left. | 她已经不在我们身边了 尼基走了 |
[08:13] | What are you doing, Dad? You know… | 你在说什么呢 爸爸 知道吗 |
[08:14] | -Excelsior. Excelsior. -What does that mean? | -精益求精 精益求精 -那是什么意思 |
[08:18] | It means you know what I’m gonna do, I’m gonna take all this | 意思是 知道我要怎么做吗 我要把 |
[08:20] | negativity and use it as fuel and I’m gonna find a silver lining, | 所有的消极情绪化作力量 找到一线希望 |
[08:22] | that’s what I’m gonna do. And that’s no bullshit. | 我就要这么做 所言非虚 |
[08:24] | That’s no bullshit. That takes work and that’s the truth. | 不是胡说 那需要努力 确是正途 |
[09:02] | What the fuck?! | 这他妈什么玩意 |
[09:09] | Stupid fucking book! | 真是他妈的烂书 |
[09:10] | I just can’t believe Nikki’s teaching that book to the kids. | 真不敢相信尼基让孩子们读这种书 |
[09:12] | I mean the whole time, let me just break it down for you | 一直以来 让我来给你们分析一下 |
[09:15] | the whole time you’re | 一直以来 |
[09:16] | rooting for this Hemingway guy to survive the war | 你们都希望海明威在战争中幸存 |
[09:18] | and to be with the woman that he loves, Catherine Barkley… | 和他的爱人凯瑟琳·巴克利在一起 |
[09:21] | It’s four o’clock in the morning, Pat. | 现在是凌晨四点 帕特 |
[09:23] | …and he does. He does. He survives the war, after getting | 确实如此 他活着 是战火纷飞中的幸存者 |
[09:27] | blown up he survives it, and he escapes to Switzerland with Catherine. | 他和凯瑟琳逃到瑞士 |
[09:30] | But now Catherine’s pregnant. Isn’t that wonderful? | 但现在凯瑟琳怀孕了 这不是很好吗 |
[09:33] | She’s pregnant. And they escape up into the mountains and | 她怀孕了 他们躲到深山老林里 |
[09:35] | they’re gonna be happy, and they’re | 它们会很幸福 他们可以 |
[09:37] | gonna be drinking wine and they dance | 饮酒跳舞 |
[09:38] | they both like to dance with each other, | 他们喜欢和对方跳舞 |
[09:39] | there’s scenes of them dancing, | 他们跳舞的这种感觉 |
[09:41] | which was boring, | 真是无聊 |
[09:41] | but I liked it, because they were happy. | 但我喜欢 因为他们很幸福 |
[09:44] | You think he ends it there? No! He writes another ending. | 你以为就这么结束吗 不 结局不同 |
[09:47] | She dies, Dad! I mean, the world’s hard | 她死了 爸爸 世界本就残酷 |
[09:51] | enough as it is, guys. It’s fucking hard enough as it is. | 生活确实不易 |
[09:55] | Can’t somebody say, let’s be positive? | 难道就没人能说 让我们积极点吗 |
[09:57] | Let’s have a good ending to the story? | 就不能有个大团圆结局吗 |
[10:01] | Pat, you owe us an apology. | 派特 你该向我们道歉 |
[10:04] | Mom, for what, I can’t apologize. | 妈妈 我没法道歉 |
[10:06] | I’m not gonna apologize for this. | 我不会为此道歉 |
[10:08] | You know what I will do? I will apologize on behalf of | 知道我要做什么吗 我要替 |
[10:10] | Ernest Hemingway, because that’s who’s to blame here. | 厄内斯特·海明威道歉 因为全都要怪他 |
[10:12] | Yeah, have Ernest Hemingway call us and apologize to us, too. | 是啊 让厄内斯特·海明威也给我们打电话道歉 |
[10:26] | Why didn’t you run with me? | 怎么不跟我一起跑步 |
[10:29] | I was reading. | 我在读书 |
[10:30] | Please. Do us a favor, don’t read for a while. | 求你了 帮帮忙 先别读了 |
[10:33] | -What are you wearing a garbage bag for? -I’m gonna go run now. | -你为什么穿垃圾袋 -我现在去跑步 |
[10:35] | Wait, wait, wait. You have to fix this window. | 等等 等一下 你得把窗户修好 |
[10:39] | -I’ll fix it when I get back. -Fix it now. | -我跑步回来再修 -现在就修 |
[10:41] | Get in the car, Pat. You have to go to therapy. | 上车 帕特 你得去治疗 |
[10:44] | I don’t wanna go to therapy. | 我不想去治疗 |
[10:45] | You have to go. It’s part of the deal. | 你必须去 这是协议里的一项 |
[10:47] | You can’t live with us and not go. | 要是还想住家里就得去治疗 |
[11:18] | Is that song really playing? | 这是在放音乐吗 |
[11:21] | We have music sometimes. | 我们有时候放音乐 |
[11:23] | That song is killing me. Could you please turn it off? | 这调子折磨死我了 能把它关掉吗 |
[11:26] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[11:28] | What do you mean, you can’t? | 不行是什么意思 |
[11:30] | I don’t have the controls. I’m sorry, I- | 我没有权利 抱歉 我 |
[11:32] | Did Doctor Timbers put you up to this? | 是蒂伯医生让你这么做的吗 |
[11:33] | Is there a speaker here? | 这里有扬声器吗 |
[11:35] | Is, is the speaker here? | 这是扬声器吗 |
[11:41] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Okay… I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 好吧 抱歉 |
[11:44] | I’ll fix all this, okay? | 我会收拾好的 |
[11:53] | That was a messed up thing you did, Doctor Patel. Alright! | 你这是乱来 帕特尔医生 好吧 |
[11:56] | That’s a messed up thing. I’m sorry, but that’s… | 你真是乱来 抱歉 但是 |
[11:58] | You can call me Cliff, please. | 你可以叫我克里夫 |
[11:59] | Yeah, Cliff, that’s not | 好吧 克里夫 你不该 |
[12:00] | the way you’re supposed to meet people, okay? | 这样接待病人 |
[12:02] | You should write that down in your, I don’t know | 你该把这些写在 |
[12:04] | your little book you write stuff down in. | 你的小病例本上 |
[12:06] | I’m sorry about that song. I just | 音乐的事 我很抱歉 我只是 |
[12:07] | wanted to see if it was still a trigger for you. | 想知道那是否还会成为你发病的诱因 |
[12:09] | Bravo. It’s a trigger. | 好极了 确实是个诱因 |
[12:14] | I’m not gonna take any meds, | 我不会再吃药 |
[12:16] | I should just tell you that right now. | 刚才我就该告诉你 |
[12:16] | No, You have to take medicine. | 不行 你必须得吃药 |
[12:17] | No, I’m not gonna take any medicine. It makes me foggy- | 不 我绝不吃药 那让我脑子糊涂 |
[12:19] | No, you will have to take medication. | 不行 你得吃药 |
[12:20] | I don’t want any meds, Doctor. | 我什么药都不想吃 医生 |
[12:22] | Look, I am not the explosion guy,okay? | 我不是个定时炸弹 |
[12:27] | My father is the explosion guy. | 我父亲才是 |
[12:29] | I’m not that guy. | 我不是那样的人 |
[12:30] | He got kicked out of that stadium he beat | 他在老鹰队比赛时揍了好多人 |
[12:32] | up so many people at Eagles games, he’s on the exclusion list. | 结果被赶出赛场 还上了黑名单 |
[12:35] | -I had one incident. -One incident can change a lifetime. | -我人生中有段插曲 -这段插曲足以改变我的一生 |
[12:43] | But I’m ready. | 但我已经准备好了 |
[12:44] | I’m ready to take responsibility for my side of the street. | 我准备好承担应有的责任 |
[12:47] | She just needs to take responsibility for hers. | 她也应当负相应的责任 |
[12:48] | What’s hers? | 她有什么责任 |
[12:50] | What’s hers? Are you joking? | 她有什么责任 开什么玩笑 |
[12:54] | Let’s go back to the incident. | 咱们回顾一下这件事 |
[12:58] | I come home from work after I.. | 那天我提早下班 |
[13:00] | left early, which I never do by the way, | 然后回家 我从不这样 |
[13:02] | fight with Nancy, the high school …principal. | 但我和高中校长南希吵架了 |
[13:04] | I come home and what’s playing but the song from my wedding. | 我回到家 听见正在播放我的婚礼歌曲 |
[13:07] | The song that you so charmingly played out here today for us. | 就是你今天放的这首 |
[13:10] | That’s playing and I don’t think anything of it. Which is odd, | 家里放这首歌 都没让我起疑 真是奇怪 |
[13:13] | ’cause I should have. | 我本该想到的 |
[13:14] | I come home, what do I see? | 我回到家 看到了什么 |
[13:15] | I walk in the door and I see underwear and | 我走进屋里 发现内衣和 |
[13:18] | pieces of clothing and a guy’s pants with his belt in it, | 凌乱的衣物 还有扎皮带的男裤 |
[13:20] | and I walk up the stairs, and all… | 我上楼 突然 |
[13:22] | …all of a sudden I see the DVD player, and on the DVD | 我看到了DVD播放器 播放器上 |
[13:24] | player is the CD and it’s playing our wedding song, | 放着婚礼歌曲的CD盒 |
[13:25] | and then I look down and I see my wife’s… | 然后我低头 在地上看到了 |
[13:27] | …panties on the ground and then | 我妻子的内裤 然后 |
[13:29] | …I look up and I see her naked in the shower | 我抬起头 看到她在裸身沐浴 |
[13:31] | …and I think,that’s kinda sweet, she’s in the shower. | 我觉得很温馨 她在沐浴 |
[13:33] | What a perfect thing. | 多么美妙啊 |
[13:34] | I’m gonna find her and maybe I’ll go in there. | 我要抓住她 和她来个鸳鸯浴 |
[13:35] | We never fuck in the shower anymore. | 我们从未在共浴时云雨 |
[13:36] | Maybe today we will. | 也许今天要试一试 |
[13:38] | I pull the curtain back and there’s the fucking history… | 我拉开浴帘 就看到了那个该死的 |
[13:40] | …teacher with tenure. | 历史老师 |
[13:45] | And you know what he says to me? | 知道他跟我说什么吗 |
[13:47] | -You should probably go. -That’s what he says to me. | -你该走了 -他这么跟我说 |
[13:51] | So yeah, I snapped. | 于是 我爆发了 |
[13:53] | I almost beat him to death. But now I get fucking | 我差点把他揍死 但我也他妈的 |
[13:56] | chastised for it? I’m parallel to my father? I don’t think so. | 受到了惩罚 我像我父亲吗 我不觉得 |
[13:59] | All right. Can you talk | 好的 你能不能说说 |
[14:01] | about something that you did, before or after? | 你在那前后的行为 |
[14:06] | Yeah, about a week before the incident, I called the cops and | 在那件事发生前一周 我打电话报警 |
[14:08] | I told them that my wife and the history guy | 说我妻子和那个历史老师 |
[14:09] | were plotting against me | 背着我 打算 |
[14:10] | by embezzling money from the local high school, which | 挪用本地高中公款 |
[14:17] | wasn’t true… It was a delusion. | 这是假的 是我的幻觉 |
[14:20] | And we later found out from the hospital | 后来在医院才发现 |
[14:22] | that’s because I’m, | 因为怀疑我患有 |
[14:25] | …undiagnosed bipolar. | 躁郁症 |
[14:29] | Yeah. With mood swings and weird thinking | 是的 压力大的情况下会出现情绪波动 |
[14:31] | brought on by severe stress, | 和胡思乱想 |
[14:33] | which rarely happens, thank God. | 这种病例鲜少出现 感谢上帝 |
[14:40] | And then the shower incident happened | 浴室事件发生之后 |
[14:41] | and that’s when everything snapped, | 一切都变得不同了 |
[14:43] | so I then realized that, I’ve been dealing with | 然后我意识到 我的一生都要 |
[14:47] | this my whole life. | 与之抗衡 |
[14:48] | And without any supervision I’ve been doing it all | 在毫无监管的情况下 我靠自己 |
[14:52] | on my own with no help | 一直在努力 |
[14:54] | and basically I’ve been white-knuckling it this whole time. | 基本上一直以来我都是孤军作战 |
[14:58] | That had to be hard. | 一定很困难 |
[15:00] | Yeah. It’s a lot to deal with, | 确实 要应付的太多了 |
[15:01] | especially when you don’t know what the hell is happening, | 尤其是你自己都不知道发生了什么 |
[15:03] | which I do now. Sort of. | 我现在有点明白了 |
[15:06] | Pat, you have to take your medication. | 帕特 你得把药吃了 |
[15:09] | I can’t, Mom. I can’t. | 我不吃 妈妈 我不吃 |
[15:10] | I will call them. They’ll come for you. | 我会打电话 他们会抓你回去 |
[15:12] | Why would you do that? You wouldn’t do that. | 你为什么要这么做 你不会这样的 |
[15:13] | Why would you call them? | 为什么给他们打电话 |
[15:14] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[15:15] | I don’t, I don’t feel good when I’m on them, | 吃药让我感觉不舒服 |
[15:16] | Mom. I don’t feel good. | 妈妈 我不舒服 |
[15:17] | I’m so much clearer without them. Mom, they make me bloated. | 不吃药我感觉轻松多了 吃药让我浮肿 |
[15:20] | I don’t like the way it makes me look. | 我不喜欢吃药后的样子 |
[15:22] | Why don’t you just take your medication? | 你怎么就不能好好吃药 |
[15:23] | You’ve gotta take your medication. | 你得吃药 |
[15:24] | Come on, I’m doing it with my physicality. I’ve been workin’ out, | 行了 我能靠自己康复 我一直在健身 |
[15:26] | that’s what I’m doin’. | 我就要这么做 |
[15:27] | Why is he wearing a garbage bag? | 他干嘛把垃圾袋套身上 |
[15:29] | Why are you wearing a garbage bag? | 你干嘛穿垃圾袋 |
[15:30] | To sweat. | 我得出汗 |
[15:32] | Sit down. We’re seven minutes in, | 坐下 开场七分钟了 我们还 |
[15:33] | no score. Come on, help turn the juju around. | 一分没得 你得帮忙转运 |
[15:36] | I don’t believe in juju, Dad. | 我不相信运气 爸爸 |
[15:37] | Come on, Mister Excelsior. | 帮帮忙 精益求精先生 |
[15:38] | You wanna be positive? Be positive. Sit down. | 你不是想积极面对吗 那就积极点 坐下 |
[15:40] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:41] | Come on. | 过来 |
[15:42] | For a second. I’ll watch the beginning of the game. | 就坐一会 我看个比赛开场 |
[15:43] | He says you’re good luck, honey. | 他说你是福星 亲爱的 |
[15:45] | What’s that in your hand? | 你手里拿的什么 |
[15:46] | It’s a… see? | 你看 这是个 |
[15:51] | -Handkerchief? -Yeah. | -手帕吗 -是的 |
[15:57] | That’s OCD. That’s crazy. | 这叫强迫症 太可怕了 |
[15:59] | What OCD? | 什么强迫症 |
[16:00] | I want my son to watch the game with me, so sue me. | 我想让儿子跟我一起看比赛 犯法吗 |
[16:02] | Just sit down, come on. I want you to watch the game with me. | 快坐下吧 我想和你一起看比赛 |
[16:06] | I’m not superstitious. That’s a small thing that I do. | 我并不迷信 这不过是个小事 |
[16:09] | If I make a lot of money, | 如果我能赢一大笔钱 |
[16:11] | what’s the difference if I do this or that? | 搞点小迷信又有什么关系 |
[16:12] | It’s a small thing. Sit down. Come on. | 这是小事 坐下 快坐下 |
[16:15] | I’m making crabby snacks and homemades. | 我去弄点自制小吃 |
[16:20] | You see?! You see that?! You’re meant to be here! | 看到没 看到没 你就该在这坐镇 |
[16:23] | This is special. Everything happens for a reason. | 这很特别 一切自有原因 |
[16:25] | That’s why you came home. Embrace it! Embrace it! | 所以老天让你回家了 尽情享受吧 |
[16:28] | I’m the reason? I don’t think so. | 我是那个原因吗 我不这么认为 |
[16:30] | Yeah, Tommy, Tommy, yes, yes. I got your whole sheet. | 汤米 汤米 是的 你的单子在我这里 |
[16:33] | -Mom. -Yeah. No, no… | -妈妈 -是的 不不 |
[16:34] | …I’m just confirming. | 我只是确认一下 |
[16:35] | I’m just confirming. Okay. | 只是确认一下 好的 |
[16:37] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[16:37] | Can I do.. an interview | 学校有个作业 |
[16:38] | -for a school project on mental illness? -No. | -需要采访精神病 我能进来吗 -不行 |
[16:41] | -It’s for a school project! -Don’t pay any attention. | -这是为了学校作业 -别在意 |
[16:43] | Who’s that? That’s not Rick D’Angelo, is it? That’s him. | 那是谁 那是里克·蒂安吉洛吗 就是他 |
[16:45] | Is he the guy who’s having the problem? | 这就是那个有问题的人吗 |
[16:46] | People are stupid. They, they, | 人们都很愚蠢 他们 |
[16:47] | they, they don’t know what they’re saying. | 不知道自己在说什么 |
[16:48] | Yeah, that’s the one. | 对 就是他 |
[16:49] | Don’t let them hurt your feelings. | 别为他让自己伤心 |
[16:50] | -Pat, don’t look for Nikki! -Take your camera and get out of here! | -帕特 别去找尼基 -带着你的摄像机滚 |
[16:55] | -Patrick, please. -Pat! | -帕特里克 求你了 -帕特 |
[16:57] | -Patty! -Don’t look for Nikki! | -小帕 -别去找尼基 |
[17:23] | Ms. Meckers! | 梅克斯夫人 |
[17:24] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 我的老天爷 |
[17:25] | Nance! This is my lucky day! | 南斯 今天真是我的幸运日 |
[17:27] | Look at you working on a Sunday! | 你周日还上班啊 |
[17:29] | How are you? | 你最近如何 |
[17:31] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[17:33] | I just came by to say hi, | 我只是路过来打个招呼 |
[17:34] | to let you know I’m ready to come back to work. | 告诉你我已经能回来上班了 |
[17:36] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[17:37] | I’ll work full-time, half-time. | 我可以做全职老师 兼职老师 |
[17:38] | I’ll work sub, I’ll work history, whatever you want. | 甚至代课老师 我能教历史 教什么都行 |
[17:41] | Here, let me give you a hand. I’m sorry. I’m being rude. | 让我帮你拿吧 抱歉 我有点无礼了 |
[17:43] | I got it. I got it. I got it. | 我能行 我自己拿 |
[17:44] | Let me ask you something. Let me just ask you something. | 我想问你件事 就问一件事 |
[17:46] | Does Nikki still work here? | 尼基还在这里工作吗 |
[17:47] | You know I can’t tell you that. | 这我不能告诉你 |
[17:48] | But Doug Culpepper is still here. | 但道格·卡尔佩珀还在这里教书 |
[17:51] | Why would you tell me that? | 为什么跟我说这个 |
[17:52] | You know he broke up my marriage. | 你明知道他是破坏我婚姻的罪魁祸首 |
[17:53] | What, are you being, a troublemaker? | 怎么 你是想找麻烦吗 |
[17:55] | You know, you look good. Did you lose a lot of weight? | 你看起来气色很好 你是不是瘦了好多 |
[17:58] | I did, yeah. I did. Thank you. | 是的 我是瘦了 谢谢 |
[18:00] | Get away from me! Get away! | 快离我远点 走开 |
[18:03] | I’m better. I just want to let you know, I’m better now. Okay? | 我好多了 我只想告诉你 我现在好了 |
[18:05] | I’m better. I feel good. I feel so good. | 我好了 感觉不错 感觉很好 |
[18:08] | Look at my eyes. Look at how clear they are. | 看我的眼神 多清澈啊 |
[18:09] | I’m not a complainer anymore. I’m a positive guy. Okay? | 我再不会怨天尤人了 我是个乐观积极的人 |
[18:12] | You just have to give it some time. | 你得给人点时间 |
[18:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:14] | You know, a lot went down. People will get over it. | 事情已经平息了 人们会慢慢忘记 |
[18:15] | It’ll be all good. It’ll work out. | 会好起来的 会没事的 |
[18:16] | Yes! It will be! | 是啊 会好起来 |
[18:17] | I’m gonna take that as a silver development, Nancy! | 我就知道 事情总会变好的 南希 |
[18:20] | A silver development! That’s a silver lining! | 曙光乍现 柳暗花明又一村 |
[18:21] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:26] | Ronnie! Pat. | 罗尼 我是帕特 |
[18:32] | There he is! He’s back! | 真的是你 你回来了 |
[18:36] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[18:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:38] | Welcome back, man. | 欢迎你回来 |
[18:39] | Yeah, I’m out. | 是啊 我出来了 |
[18:40] | Yeah? You’re out out? | 真的吗 你真出来了 |
[18:42] | Cool, man. You lost a lot of weight. | 真不错 你瘦了不少 |
[18:43] | I almost didn’t recognize you. | 我差点没认出是你 |
[18:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:45] | I’m sorry I didn’t visit | 抱歉你住院时 |
[18:46] | you in the hospital. You know, work’s out of | 我没去看你 工作太忙 |
[18:47] | control, you know, she had the baby. I’m really glad you’re back. | 老婆生产 真高兴你能回来 |
[18:51] | I missed you. I really need someone to talk to. | 我很想你 我很想找人聊聊 |
[18:54] | You gotta come see the baby. | 你得来看看孩子 |
[18:56] | She’s beautiful. And Veronica wants to make dinner for you. | 她可漂亮了 维罗妮卡想请你来吃晚饭 |
[18:59] | Congratulations on the baby, but I’m not buying the invitation. | 恭喜你 喜得千金 但我就不去你家了 |
[19:03] | ‘Cause you think Veronica still hates you? | 你觉得维罗妮卡还讨厌你吗 |
[19:07] | -I know Veronica still hates me. -That’s not true. | -我知道维罗妮卡还讨厌我 -不是这样 |
[19:10] | Yes, it is. Nikki always said that | 是的 没错 尼基总这么说 |
[19:13] | Ronnie’s wife keeps his social calendar | 罗尼的老婆把他拴在裤腰带上 |
[19:14] | where she keeps his balls, in her purse. | 去哪儿都要带着他 |
[19:17] | -That’s not true. -Ronnie! What are you doing? | -不是这样 -罗尼 你在干什么 |
[19:19] | Okay, it’s a little true. But if you think she still hates you, | 好吧 也许是真的 但如果你以为她还讨厌你 |
[19:22] | you’re wrong because | 你就想错了 因为 |
[19:24] | why would she tell me to invite you to dinner? | 如果她讨厌你就不会让我请你来吃晚饭 |
[19:25] | Did you invite him? | 你邀请他了吗 |
[19:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:28] | Can he make it? | 他能来吗 |
[19:29] | I don’t know yet! | 我还不知道呢 |
[19:33] | Can you make it next Sunday? | 你下周日能来吗 |
[19:34] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:36] | I’ll see you next Sunday. | 下周日见 |
[19:37] | Now, you guys are still in touch with Nikki, right? | 你们和尼基还有联系吧 |
[19:39] | Does Veronica still talk to Nikki? | 维罗妮卡和尼基还有联系吗 |
[19:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:44] | Get in here, please. I need you. | 快进来 你需要你帮忙 |
[19:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:48] | As soon as you left, the Redskins | 你刚走 北美印第安人队就上演了帽子戏法 |
[19:50] | threw a trick play, a pitch out to Randal El. | 兰德尔·艾尔击球成功 |
[19:53] | Andy Reid wastes a timeout challenging it, | 安迪·雷德浪费了叫暂停的机会 |
[19:55] | loses the challenge, loses the game. | 突破失败 输了比赛 |
[19:57] | You’re in this house, please show some respect for what I do. | 你住在这里 就请尊重我的兴趣 |
[20:00] | And we should spend time together anyway. | 你本来也该多陪陪我 |
[20:02] | I’m trying to keep you out of trouble, please. | 我在努力帮你远离麻烦 拜托 |
[20:04] | I have very, good news, everybody. Very good news. | 我有个好消息 各位 特大喜讯 |
[20:07] | What’s that? What’s the good news? | 什么 什么喜讯 |
[20:10] | Things are looking up. | 情况在好转 |
[20:11] | Oh, are they? | 是吗 |
[20:13] | You know what, I knew why they invited me over. I knew it. | 我知道他们为什么邀请我了 我知道了 |
[20:16] | Listen, she might be with that guy. | 她可能和那个男人在一起 |
[20:17] | That, the… | 那个… |
[20:18] | Oh, no way! No way. Dad, no way | 不可能 老爸 不可能 |
[20:20] | She, no, she might be with him. She’s afraid of you. | 她可能会跟他在一起 她怕你 |
[20:21] | She doesn’t want to talk to you. | 她不想和你通话 |
[20:22] | No way, Dad. You mean, Doug Culpepper? | 不可能的老爸 你说道格·卡尔佩珀 |
[20:23] | Put the phone down. You gotta… | 放下电话 你会… |
[20:25] | Wait just a minute. | 等一下 |
[20:26] | Put the phone down, please. | 放下电话 拜托 |
[20:26] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[20:27] | Listen, stop. | 停手 |
[20:28] | Give me the phone. Dad, this is my life. Dad. | 电话给我 爸爸 这是我的生活 |
[20:32] | -Give me the phone. Give me the phone. -Pat! | -把电话给我 给我 -帕特 |
[20:34] | You gotta understand me. You wanna go back? | 你要理解我 你还想一切重演吗 |
[20:35] | Well then, stop this! Then don’t fucking do this. | 不想就别打 别这么做 |
[20:37] | Don’t talk to me like that. | 别这样跟我说话 |
[20:38] | Well then, don’t behave this way. | 那你就别打电话 |
[20:41] | I got a call asking to check on this house. | 我接到举报 要求查看这里 |
[20:44] | Pat Solatano? | 帕特·索拉塔诺 |
[20:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:46] | Yeah? Missus Solatano, Mister Solatano, I’m Officer Keogh. | 索拉塔诺先生和太太 我是基欧警官 |
[20:48] | I work this beat. Look, I heard about the restraining order. | 我在这片巡逻 我知道你的限制令 |
[20:50] | And I heard you went to your old house and the school. | 我听说你去了以前的房子和学校 |
[20:52] | It’s not okay. I’ve been assigned to your case, | 你这样不行 我负责你的案子 |
[20:54] | so you’re gonna be seeing a lot of me. Do yourself a favor. | 你们会经常见到我 所以配合一下 |
[20:58] | Respect the restraining order, okay? | 遵守限制令 可以吗 |
[20:59] | -Five hundred feet. -You hear what he just said? | -500英尺以内 -听到没有 |
[21:02] | You have a restraining order. | 你得遵守限制令 |
[21:03] | Yeah, Dad, I know. | 爸爸 我知道 |
[21:04] | Thank you, Officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[21:05] | If you need anything… my card. | 需要帮助的话 这是我的名片 |
[21:07] | Thank you. Sorry. We understand. | 谢谢 抱歉 我们明白 |
[21:09] | Since when do cops have cards? | 警察什么时候也有名片了 |
[21:16] | Tell me one thing. | 告诉我 |
[21:17] | Would you like to be a guy who goes back to jail | 你是想回监狱 |
[21:19] | or to the hospital? | 还是回医院 |
[21:21] | So take your medication and if you do fine, | 好好服药 如果你没事了 |
[21:24] | we’ll reduce them. | 药量就能减少 |
[21:26] | Nikki’s waiting for me to get in shape and get my life in order, | 尼基在等我恢复健康正常生活 |
[21:28] | and then she’s gonna be with me. | 然后她会回到我身边 |
[21:30] | And that’s better than any medication. | 这比任何药物都管用 |
[21:32] | Pat, there’s a possibility, and I want you to be prepared for it, | 帕特 我希望你有所准备 |
[21:36] | that she may not return. | 她也可能不会回来 |
[21:37] | True love is about letting her go and seeing if she returns. | 真的爱她就放她走 看她是否会回来 |
[21:41] | In the meantime, if you listen to that song, | 还有 如果你听到那首歌 |
[21:43] | I don’t want you to fall apart. | 我不希望你再失控 |
[21:45] | So get a strategy, okay? You need one. | 所以安排个对策 你需要这个 |
[21:48] | Let me say something, I gotta say something. | 让我说一句 听我说 |
[21:49] | Okay. | 你说 |
[21:52] | This is what I believe to be true. | 我是这样想的 |
[21:53] | This is what I learned in the hospital. | 这是我在医院里学到的 |
[21:55] | You have to do everything you can, you have to work your hardest, | 你必须竭尽所能 付出一切努力 |
[21:58] | and if you do, if you stay positive, | 如果你能做到 且保持乐观 |
[22:00] | you have a shot at a silver lining. | 你就还有一线希望 |
[22:05] | Work on a strategy, okay? | 想个对策 好吗 |
[22:09] | Hey, my friend Ronnie’s having this party on Sunday night | 我朋友罗尼要在周日办晚宴 |
[22:13] | and it’s like a real hoity-toity thing | 其实也就是虚情假意 逢场作戏罢了 |
[22:14] | and his wife veronica’s a real stickler for… | 他老婆非常固执己见 |
[22:17] | I don’t know, my mom got this Gap outfit she wants me to wear, | 我妈想让我穿Gap的衣服[平价服装品牌] |
[22:19] | but I wanna wear a jersey | 但我想穿球衣 |
[22:20] | that my brother, Jake, got me from the Eagles. | 我哥杰克送我的 老鹰队的 |
[22:23] | Which jersey? | 谁的球衣 |
[22:25] | DeSean Jackson. | 德肖恩·杰克逊 |
[22:27] | DeSean Jackson is the man. | 德肖恩·杰克逊很棒 |
[22:29] | Well, that settles that. | 那就穿它了 |
[22:40] | Pat! What are you doin’? | 帕特 你干什么 |
[22:43] | I gotta go, man. | 我还是走吧 兄弟 |
[22:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:46] | I can’t stay, come on. I made a mistake, | 我没法进去 我弄错了 |
[22:48] | I shouldn’t have worn this. | 我不该穿这个 |
[22:49] | Dude, you’re fine. I like that jersey. | 哥们 这挺好的 我喜欢这球衣 |
[22:50] | I wish I was wearing that jersey. | 我也想穿这个 |
[22:51] | Are you comfortable? | 你觉得舒服吗 |
[22:52] | Veronica’s not gonna like it. | 维罗妮卡不会喜欢的 |
[22:53] | Get over here. | 过来吧 |
[22:54] | Plus you got a tie on. | 你还打了领带呢 |
[22:55] | Don’t worry about it, you’re the guest of honor. | 别担心 你是贵宾啊 |
[22:56] | You come however you wanna come. | 你想穿什么就穿什么 |
[22:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:58] | Get over here. | 进来吧 |
[23:00] | DeSean Jackson’s in the house! | 德肖恩·杰克逊来了 |
[23:02] | You mean rookie of the year? | 那个年度新球手吗 |
[23:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:05] | DeSean Jackson? DeSean Jackson? | 德肖恩·杰克逊 德肖恩·杰克逊 |
[23:08] | Oh, you wore a jersey to dinner. | 你穿球衣来参加晚宴 |
[23:10] | Isn’t it awesome? | 衣服很棒吧 |
[23:12] | Not for dinner. | 来晚宴可不行 |
[23:13] | Look, he got us flowers. | 看 他送了花 |
[23:14] | Oh, that’s sweet. That’s sweet, Pat. That’s lovely. | 很好 很漂亮 帕特 很贴心 |
[23:17] | And wine. | 还有红酒 |
[23:19] | Check this out. We just redid the whole thing. | 看 我们重新粉刷了一遍 |
[23:23] | Tremendous. | 棒极了 |
[23:24] | Isn’t it great? | 不错吧 |
[23:24] | Tremendous. | 非常棒 |
[23:26] | -Yeah, man, I’m, I’m thinking of redoing it again. -Why? | -我还想再粉刷一次 -为什么 |
[23:28] | -Because. -Gotta be making a lot of paper to do that. | -因为 -那得费不少纸 |
[23:30] | Yeah, we’re doing all right, man. I can’t complain. | 没错 我们做得不错 没什么好抱怨 |
[23:32] | Isn’t the market down, though? | 市场效益不是不太好吗 |
[23:33] | It is down, but you know, she wants more, | 是不太好 但是她想要更多 |
[23:35] | so I’m giving her more, man. | 所以我就给她更多 兄弟 |
[23:37] | Hey, you know my dad lost his pension. | 我老爸的养老金没了 |
[23:38] | I’m sorry, man. | 我很抱歉 哥们 |
[23:40] | -A lot of people. My uncle, too. -Really? | -很多人都是 我叔叔也是 -真的 |
[23:41] | Yeah, but you know what? No disrespect, | 是的 但你知道吗 无意冒犯 |
[23:43] | it’s not personal, but this is the time to strike. | 非本人观点 但现在该采取行动了 |
[23:45] | You start snapping up commercial real estate, cheap | 开始抢购廉价的商业地产 |
[23:49] | flip it over, you flip it over and | 炒热它 价格翻番 |
[23:50] | that’s when you make the money. | 你就赚大钱了 |
[23:51] | But the pressure… it’s like… | 但压力也…就像… |
[23:57] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:58] | I’m not okay. Don’t tell anybody. Listen to me. | 我不好 别告诉别人 听我说 |
[24:04] | I feel like I’m getting crushed and… | 我觉得我快被压垮了 |
[24:06] | Crushed by what? | 被什么压垮 |
[24:07] | Everything. The family, the baby, | 所有一切 家庭 孩子 |
[24:09] | the job, the fucking dicks at work, | 工作 办公室里的混蛋 |
[24:12] | and it’s like, you know, | 就好像 |
[24:13] | like I’m trying to do this, you know, and, | 我总是想这样 |
[24:16] | and, and I’m like… suffocating. | 我感觉要窒息了 |
[24:19] | Holy shit. | 老天啊 |
[24:20] | You can’t be happy all the time. | 你没法永远幸福 |
[24:24] | Who told you you can’t be happy? | 谁说你没法幸福的 |
[24:25] | It’s all right. You just do your best, you have no choice. | 没关系 你只需尽力而为 没的选 |
[24:27] | -That’s not true at all. -You just can’t. | -不是这样的 -真的不行 |
[24:29] | Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie! | 罗尼 罗尼 罗尼 |
[24:31] | I hope you’re okay with Veronica’s sister coming over. | 维罗妮卡的妹妹要来 希望你不介意 |
[24:33] | -You okay with that? -Who? | -你不介意吧 -谁 |
[24:35] | Veronica’s sister. | 维罗妮卡的妹妹 |
[24:37] | Tiffany. Tiffany and Tommy? | 蒂凡尼 蒂凡尼和汤米吗 |
[24:39] | Yeah. Just Tiffany. | 只有蒂凡尼 |
[24:41] | What happened to Tommy? | 汤米怎么了 |
[24:42] | He died. | 他死了 |
[24:43] | -Tommy died? -Cops die. | -汤米死了 -警察总意外死亡 |
[24:45] | How’d he die? | 他怎么死的 |
[24:46] | Please, don’t bring it up. | 拜托 别提这个 |
[24:47] | No, how did he die? | 不 他怎么死的 |
[24:49] | How did who die? | 谁怎么死的 |
[24:53] | Tiffany! This is Pat. | 蒂凡尼 这是派特 |
[24:55] | Pat, my sister-in-law Tiffany. | 派特 这是我小姨子蒂凡尼 |
[25:01] | You look nice. | 你很漂亮 |
[25:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:03] | I’m not flirting with you. | 我不是在和你调情 |
[25:05] | Oh, I didn’t think you were. | 我没这么想 |
[25:07] | I just see that you made an effort | 看得出来你费了一番心思 |
[25:08] | and I’m gonna be better with my wife, | 我还是和我妻子在一起的好 |
[25:09] | I’m working on that. I wanna acknowledge her beauty. | 我正在努力 我想意识到她的美 |
[25:12] | I never used to do that. I do that now. | 我以前从没做到过 现在可以了 |
[25:14] | Cause we’re gonna be better than ever… Nikki. Just practicing. | 我和尼基能比以前更幸福 只要努力 |
[25:18] | How’d Tommy die? | 汤米怎么死的 |
[25:22] | What about your job? | 工作顺利吗 |
[25:24] | I just got fired, actually. | 其实我刚被开除 |
[25:26] | Oh, really? How? | 是吗 怎么回事 |
[25:27] | I mean, I’m sorry. How’d that happen? | 我是说 抱歉 为什么被开除 |
[25:30] | Does it really matter? | 这很重要吗 |
[25:33] | Baby, how’s it going? | 亲爱的 聊得怎么样 |
[25:36] | Great, great. | 很好 很好 |
[25:46] | We’re gonna go on a tour now. | 我们带你们转转吧 |
[25:48] | Let’s go see the house. | 来看看房子 |
[25:49] | Come on, let’s go for the tour. | 快来 我们去转转 |
[25:50] | I’ve, I’ve been planning this forever. I love our house. | 我计划很久了 我爱这个房子 |
[25:53] | I love our house. I’m really excited about it. | 我爱我们的房子 我好激动啊 |
[25:55] | Come on. | 快来 |
[25:57] | Guess what it is. | 猜猜这是什么 |
[25:58] | -Oh, it’s a television. -Nope. | -是电视 -不对 |
[26:01] | It’s a computer screen. | 电脑屏幕 |
[26:02] | Just keep going, keep going, keep going. | 再猜 再猜 |
[26:03] | It’s a brick oven, it’s a brick oven. | 是砖式烤箱 砖式烤箱 |
[26:04] | It’s a light. It’s a… | 是灯 是… |
[26:05] | Warmer, warmer, warmer. | 更暖和的 更暖和的 |
[26:06] | It’s a drawer at a morgue where they pull out dead bodies | 是停尸间里放尸体的抽屉 |
[26:07] | and shoot them with formaldehyde. | 还能给尸体喷甲醛 |
[26:09] | Where would the body go, though? | 那尸体去哪了 |
[26:11] | It’s a joke! | 这是个玩笑 |
[26:13] | It’s a fireplace. | 这是壁炉 |
[26:17] | In the middle of the wall? | 在墙中间? |
[26:19] | We have a port in every room. Give me an iPod. | 每个房间都有个端口 给我个iPod |
[26:21] | Who, who doesn’t have an iPod? | 谁会没有iPod |
[26:24] | Well, I don’t have an iPod. I don’t even have a phone. | 我没有iPod 我连手机都没有 |
[26:27] | They won’t let me make any calls. | 他们不让我打电话 |
[26:28] | They think I’m gonna call Nikki. | 他们觉得我会打给尼基 |
[26:29] | Don’t worry about it. Don’t focus on that. | 别担心 别想这个了 |
[26:31] | I would call Nikki. | 我确实会打给尼基 |
[26:33] | I’m actually gonna give you one of my iPods. I have an old one. | 我可以送你一个iPod 我有个旧的 |
[26:34] | Give me your iPod. | 把你的iPod给我 |
[26:35] | Give it to me. Thank you, baby, thank you. | 给我 谢谢 宝贝 谢谢 |
[26:37] | Of all the rooms there are iPod ports in, | 每个房间都有个放iPod的端口 |
[26:39] | I’m happy you brought us into the bathroom. | 真开心你带我们来了卫生间 |
[26:42] | I can play music for the baby in any room. | 不管在哪个房间我都能给宝宝放音乐 |
[26:44] | Can you play Ride the Lightning? By Metallica? | 能放金属乐队的征服闪电吗 |
[26:49] | Pat was a history sub at the high school, Tiffany. | 帕特是高中历史代课老师 蒂凡尼 |
[26:52] | Ask him about any president, he knows ’em all. | 你可以问他任何一个总统 他都知道 |
[26:55] | Here’s a fun fact. You know where the term OK comes from? | 这个很有趣 你知道OK是怎么来的吗 |
[26:59] | No. No, I don’t. | 不 不知道 |
[27:01] | Where? | 怎么来的 |
[27:02] | Well, Martin Van Buren, | 马丁·范·布伦 |
[27:03] | the eighth president of the United States of America, | 美国第八任总统 |
[27:04] | is from Kinderhook, New York | 来自纽约肯德胡克 |
[27:06] | and he was part of a club, | 他加入了一个俱乐部 |
[27:08] | a men’s club, called Old Kinderhook. | 男士俱乐部 名叫老肯德胡克 |
[27:10] | And if you were cool, you were in the club, | 如果你够出色 你又加入了俱乐部 |
[27:12] | they’d say, that guy’s OK. | 他们就说那个人很OK |
[27:14] | Cause he was in the Old Kinderhooks. | 因为他加入了老肯德胡克[首字母为OK] |
[27:16] | -Really? -Yeah. Pretty cool, right? | -真的吗 -真的 很好玩吧 |
[27:17] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[27:18] | You know, Tiffany’s been doing this dance thing for years | 蒂凡尼已经学了好多年舞蹈了 |
[27:21] | and she’s real good at it. | 她跳得特别好 |
[27:22] | She’s gonna be competing at the Ben Franklin Hotel. | 还将在本·富兰克林酒店参加比赛 |
[27:25] | Oh, really? My wife loves dance. Nikki loves dance. | 是吗 我妻子很爱跳舞 尼基爱跳舞 |
[27:27] | Why do you have to talk about me like that? | 你为什么要这么说我 |
[27:29] | I’m just bragging about you. Can’t I brag about my little sister? | 我只是夸你一下 我不能夸夸我妹妹吗 |
[27:31] | Don’t talk about me in the third person. | 别跟外人谈论我 |
[27:33] | Please, give me a break. | 拜托 饶了我吧 |
[27:35] | I’m right here. | 我就在你面前 |
[27:36] | Just be nice. Just be nice. | 态度好一点 好一点 |
[27:38] | Fascinating. | 真不错 |
[27:40] | Sorry. I don’t wanna be mean. | 抱歉 我不想这么刻薄的 |
[27:42] | I know. I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[27:44] | What meds are you on? | 你在服什么药 |
[27:47] | Me? None. | 我吗 没有 |
[27:49] | I used to be on Lithium and Seroquel and Abilify, | 我以前服用锂剂 思瑞康和阿立哌唑 |
[27:52] | but I don’t take them anymore, no. | 但现在不再吃了 |
[27:53] | They make me foggy and they also make me bloated. | 它们把我弄得头昏脑胀浑身浮肿 |
[27:57] | Yeah, I was on Xanax and Effexor, | 我吃过赞安诺和文法拉辛 |
[27:59] | but I agree, I wasn’t as sharp, so I stopped. | 我同意 我变得迟钝 所以就停药了 |
[28:01] | You ever take Klonopin? | 你吃过氯硝西泮吗 |
[28:03] | Klonopin? Yeah. | 氯硝西泮 吃过 |
[28:04] | -Right? -Jesus. | -是吗 -老天 |
[28:05] | It’s like, what? What day is it? | 感觉就是 今儿什么日子啊 |
[28:08] | How about Trazodone? | 曲唑酮呢 |
[28:09] | Trazodone! | 曲唑酮 |
[28:11] | Oh, it flattens you out. I mean, you are done. | 它能把人整垮 吃上你就完蛋了 |
[28:13] | It takes the light right out of your eyes. | 它让你双眼无神 目光涣散 |
[28:14] | God, I bet it does. | 我的天 那是肯定的 |
[28:21] | I’m tired. I wanna go. | 我累了 我想走了 |
[28:23] | No. No, no, no, no. We haven’t, | 不不不 我们还没 |
[28:26] | we haven’t even finished the salad yet or the duck. | 我们还没吃色拉呢 还有鸭肉 |
[28:29] | I made the Fire and Ice cake. | 我还做了冰火蛋糕 |
[28:30] | I said I’m tired. Are you gonna walk me home or what? | 我说我累了 你要送我回家吗 |
[28:36] | You mean me? | 你说我吗 |
[28:38] | Yeah, you. Are you gonna walk me home? | 对 就是你 你送我回家不 |
[28:41] | You have poor social skills. You have a problem. | 你社交能力真差 你有问题 |
[28:44] | I have a problem? | 我有问题 |
[28:45] | You say more inappropriate things than appropriate things. | 你说的胡话比正经话都多 |
[28:47] | You scare people. | 你吓到大家了 |
[28:48] | I tell the truth. But you’re mean. | 我说的是事实 但你很刻薄 |
[28:49] | What? I’m not telling the truth? | 什么 我说的不是事实吗 |
[28:53] | Um, maybe I should drive them home separately? | 也许我该分别载他俩回家 |
[28:56] | You can drive them both home. Now. | 把他们一起载回去吧 立刻 |
[28:59] | Stop talking about me in third person. | 别在一旁议论我 |
[29:01] | You can take Tiffany home first. | 你可以先送蒂凡尼回去 |
[29:02] | You love it when I have problems. | 你就喜欢我有毛病 |
[29:04] | You love it, Von, | 你喜欢 维罗妮卡 |
[29:04] | because then you can be the good one. Just say it. | 因为这样你就比我好了 承认吧 |
[29:06] | No… I don’t. I don’t. I just wanted to have a nice, | 不 我不是 我只是想 |
[29:10] | I just wanted to have a nice dinner. Oh, God. | 我只是想好好吃顿晚饭 上帝啊 |
[29:11] | What is your problem?! | 你有什么问题 |
[29:13] | Nothing’s my problem! I’m fine. I’m tired and I wanna go. | 我没问题 我很好 我累了想走了 |
[29:15] | Come on, are you ready? | 走吧 你准备好了没 |
[29:16] | You really, you really wanna go right now? | 你真的 真的想现在就走 |
[29:18] | Yes, I really wanna go! It’s been great. | 对 我真的想走 这样就好 |
[29:20] | Okay, guys, the baby is sleeping! | 各位 宝宝在睡觉 |
[29:21] | Sorry. I don’t wanna wake up the baby. Bye. | 抱歉 我不想吵醒宝宝 拜 |
[29:23] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[29:43] | Listen, I haven’t dated since before my marriage | 结婚后我就没有约过会了 |
[29:44] | so I don’t really remember how this works. | 所以我不太记得该怎么做 |
[29:47] | How what works? | 什么怎么做 |
[29:49] | I saw the way you were looking at me, Pat. | 我看到了你看我的眼神 帕特 |
[29:52] | You felt it, I felt it, don’t lie. | 你感觉到了 我也是 别否认 |
[29:54] | We’re not liars like they are. | 我们不是他们那样的骗子 |
[29:57] | I live in the addition around back, | 我就住在这后面 |
[29:58] | which is completely separate from my parents’ house, | 完全和我父母的住处分开 |
[30:00] | so there’s no chance of them walking in on us. | 所以我们不会被他们撞见 |
[30:03] | I hate the fact that you wore a football jersey to dinner | 我讨厌你穿球衣去晚宴 |
[30:06] | because I hate football, | 因为我讨厌橄榄球 |
[30:07] | but you can fuck me if you turn the lights off, okay? | 但只要关上灯你就能和我上床 行不 |
[30:12] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[30:14] | Old enough to have a marriage end | 大到已经结束了一段婚姻 |
[30:15] | and not wind up in a mental hospital. | 但却没因此进精神病院 |
[30:22] | Look, I had a really good time tonight | 今晚我很开心 |
[30:23] | and I think you’re really pretty, but I’m married, okay? | 你很漂亮 但我已经结婚了 |
[30:28] | You’re married? So am I. | 你结婚了 我也是 |
[30:33] | No, that’s confusing. He’s dead. | 不 不一样 他死了 |
[30:43] | Wait, what? | 等等 怎么了 |
[30:44] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[30:49] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[31:16] | Are you okay? Ronnie called. | 你还好吗 罗尼打电话了 |
[31:17] | Hey, is that make-up on your shirt? | 你衬衫上的是化妆品吗 |
[31:20] | I don’t know, Mom. | 我不知道 妈妈 |
[31:21] | What happened over there? | 你在那边怎么了 |
[31:22] | When am I gonna get a phone? | 我什么时候能有个手机 |
[31:24] | You’ll get a phone in due time. | 到时候就有了 |
[31:24] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[31:25] | Pat! | 帕特 |
[31:50] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[31:51] | I can’t find my wedding video. Mom, wake up. | 我找不到我的婚礼录像了 妈妈醒醒 |
[31:54] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[31:54] | Where’s my wedding video? | 我的结婚录像呢 |
[31:55] | It’s after three o’clock! What are you doing? | 现在3点多了 你在干什么 |
[31:57] | I looked in here, but this is all your shit up here, | 我在这找过 但这挂的都是你的东西 |
[31:58] | for your sewing and everything. Did you put it up here? | 全是你的衣服之类的 放在这上面了吗 |
[32:01] | What about in your father’s study? | 你爸爸的书房里有吗 |
[32:03] | Don’t go in my study. | 别进我的书房 |
[32:05] | Dad, not now! | 爸爸 别打岔 |
[32:06] | Would you put it in here? | 你放这儿了吗 |
[32:06] | It makes no sense for you to put it in here. | 你不可能把它放这儿的 |
[32:08] | Patty, what are you doing? | 小帕 你在干什么 |
[32:09] | He’s got all his Eagles videos and not one video of my wedding! | 老鹰队所有录像都有 却没我的婚礼录像 |
[32:12] | Is it here? | 在这吗 |
[32:13] | Patty! | 小帕 |
[32:13] | It’s probably in the attic. | 也许在阁楼 |
[32:15] | Are you going in my study? | 你进我的书房了吗 |
[32:17] | It feels to me like you wanna hide my wedding video. | 你们好像故意藏着我的婚礼录像 |
[32:22] | Please stop yelling! | 别大喊大叫 |
[32:24] | I’m not yelling, Mom, I’m just frustrated | 我没喊 妈妈 我只是很失望 |
[32:26] | because I should have my fucking wedding video! | 我本该能找到婚礼录像的 |
[32:27] | Pat! Pat! | 帕特 帕特 |
[32:29] | I looked over there! I already looked all over there! | 我找过这里了 我到处都找过了 |
[32:34] | Calm down, Pat. | 冷静点 帕特 |
[32:37] | I’m not calming down! I don’t give a fuck who hears, | 我不要冷静 管他们能不能听到 |
[32:39] | I’m not calming down! Anybody can wake up! | 我就不冷静 所有人都被吵醒吧 |
[32:41] | I’m not ashamed of it! I’m not ashamed of it! | 我才不怕 我可不觉得羞耻 |
[32:43] | Let the whole neighborhood wake up! I don’t care! | 我要吵醒整给小区 我不在乎 |
[32:46] | Pat! Stop it! | 帕特 别吵 |
[32:47] | Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! | 别吵 停下 停下 |
[32:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[32:50] | I want it! | 我想要 |
[32:53] | It’s my wedding! It’s my wedding video! | 那是我的结婚录像 我的结婚录像 |
[32:55] | Pat! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! | 帕特 停下 别喊了 别喊 |
[32:57] | I can’t watch my wedding video, but I can hear the fucking song | 我看不到结婚录像 却能听到那该死的歌 |
[33:18] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[33:18] | What the fuck you doing?! You hit your mother?! | 你在干什么 你打你妈妈 |
[33:20] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[33:22] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[33:24] | Get off me, Dad! | 放开我 爸爸 |
[33:25] | Stop hitting him! | 别打他 |
[33:27] | Stop hitting him! | 别打他 |
[33:32] | I’m not hitting him! He’s hitting me! | 我没打他 是他在打我 |
[33:36] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[33:42] | Police! Open up. | 警察 开门 |
[33:47] | Mister Solatano, I got a lot of calls. | 索拉塔诺先生 我接到很多报警 |
[33:48] | People in the neighborhood are scared. I gotta come in. | 小区的居民很害怕 我得过来一趟 |
[33:51] | How are we doing in here? | 你家发生了什么 |
[33:52] | There are a lot of reports from your neighbors, | 你很多邻居都报警了 |
[33:55] | we got a lot of phone calls. | 我们接到很多电话 |
[33:56] | Nikki is being manipulated and controlled. | 尼基被人控制了 |
[33:58] | You have to talk to her. | 你得告诉她 |
[33:59] | Hey, sit down. | 你坐下 |
[34:00] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[34:01] | You gotta stop with these crazy theories. | 你得打住这些疯狂的想法 |
[34:03] | He’s a cop. What are you doing? | 他是警察 你要干什么 |
[34:04] | It’s a medication problem, but he’s fine now. | 是药物问题 但他已经没事了 |
[34:07] | Oh yeah? He’s fine now? You wanna send him back to Baltimore? | 是吗 没事了 你想把他送回巴尔的摩吗 |
[34:08] | We know all about the explosion at the psychiatrist’s office. | 他在精神病院办公室的大爆发我们都知道 |
[34:11] | What? | 什么 |
[34:11] | What explosion? No. Cliff is lying, that’s not true. | 什么大爆发 克里夫在说谎 不是这样 |
[34:14] | He’s not allowed to talk about that. | 他不能把那个说出去 |
[34:15] | Jesus Christ, who’s that? | 上帝啊 是谁 |
[34:17] | Keep an eye on him. | 看住他 |
[34:19] | Is this a bipolar episode? | 是躁郁症发作吗 |
[34:20] | Get outta here, you little fuckin’ idiot! | 滚开 混小子 |
[34:22] | -Get outta here! -Someone, help me! Help me! | -滚开 -救命啊 救命 |
[34:24] | You can’t tell Nikki about this, officer. | 你不能把这告诉尼基 警官 |
[34:26] | Look, I gotta make out a report. | 我要写份报告 |
[34:27] | No, no, no, listen, sir. | 不不不 先生 |
[34:28] | Sit down. | 坐下来 |
[34:29] | He’s chasing me! This guy’s chasing me! Help me! | 他追我 他在追我 救命 |
[34:32] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[34:33] | I’m sorry. I could just write you a letter | 对不起 我可以给你写封信 |
[34:34] | and you could just let me have five minutes, | 你只需给我五分钟 |
[34:35] | explaining how much better I’m doing. | 我给你解释我恢复得有多好 |
[34:36] | There’s a court order against you, five hundred feet. | 法院命令你 活动范围在方圆五百英尺内 |
[34:37] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[34:38] | And I’ll take that fucking camera | 我要拿走这个死相机 |
[34:40] | and I’m gonna break it over your fuckin’ head, | 把它砸到你的狗头上 |
[34:42] | then I’m gonna come back and interview you about | 然后我再来采访你 |
[34:44] | what it’s like to get that fuckin’ camera broken over your head! | 脑袋被相机砸的滋味如何 |
[34:47] | You… what are you laughing about? | 你…你笑什么 |
[34:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:51] | Go back to sleep. The party’s over. Show’s over. | 回去睡觉吧 派对结束 散场了 |
[34:55] | This is not a reflection of where I’m at. You can’t… please, | 这无法反映我的状态 你不能 拜托 |
[34:57] | you can’t tell her any of this You can’t tell Nikki about this. | 你不能告诉她 你不能告诉尼基 |
[35:00] | You need to pipe down. | 你还是闭嘴吧 |
[35:01] | Everything all right? | 还好吧 |
[35:01] | Who was at the door? | 谁敲的门 |
[35:03] | Who was that, Dad? | 是谁 爸爸 |
[35:04] | It was that kid with the camera. | 是个拿相机的小鬼 |
[35:05] | Good luck. I gotta write this up. | 很好 我要把这个写完 |
[35:07] | Come on, don’t write it up! I don’t want her to see this! | 拜托 别写 我不想让她知道 |
[35:09] | It’s okay, everything is okay. We’re fine, thank you, | 没事了 没事 我们很好 谢谢 |
[35:12] | we appreciate it. Thank you. | 非常感激 谢谢你 |
[36:11] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[36:14] | What happened to your face? | 你脸怎么了 |
[36:16] | Weight lifting accident. | 举重弄伤了 |
[36:17] | That sounds like bullshit. | 听起来像瞎掰的 |
[36:20] | Why’d you run by my house? | 你为什么路过我家 |
[36:21] | Did our little conversation get you upset last night? | 我们昨晚的对话让你不开心了吗 |
[36:24] | Hey, this is my route, okay? Just back off. | 这是我的路线好吗 你走开 |
[36:26] | This is my neighborhood. You just ran by my house. | 这是我的小区 你刚路过了我家 |
[36:28] | I like to run by myself, okay? | 我喜欢自己跑步好吗 |
[36:29] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[36:31] | Hey, I like to run alone! Will you stop? | 我喜欢自己跑 你别跟着了 |
[36:33] | What? | 什么 |
[36:33] | -I’m running here! -Me too! | -我在这跑步 -我也是 |
[36:35] | Well then, why don’t you run somewhere else? | 你怎么不换个地方 |
[36:37] | There’s a fucking ton of roads to run in! | 这有成千上万条路可以跑 |
[36:38] | What are you trying to do? | 你想怎么样 |
[36:39] | I like this road. This is my neighborhood. | 我就喜欢这条路 这是我住的街区 |
[36:40] | Oh, come on, please! | 拜托 |
[36:42] | Calm down, crazy. | 冷静点 疯子 |
[37:08] | What the fuck?! | 搞什么啊 |
[37:10] | I’m married! | 我结婚了 |
[37:11] | So am I! | 我也是 |
[37:12] | What the fuck are you doing? Your husband’s dead! | 你要干什么 你老公死了 |
[37:15] | Where is your wife? | 你老婆呢 |
[37:16] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了 |
[37:17] | I’m not the one that just got out of that hospital in Baltimore. | 我可不像你 刚从巴尔的摩的医院出院 |
[37:20] | I’m not the big slut! | 我也不是个荡妇 |
[37:25] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[37:28] | I was a big slut, but I’m not anymore. | 我曾经确实是个婊子 可现在不是了 |
[37:31] | There’s always gonna be a part of me that’s sloppy and dirty, | 有时我就是很不检点 很放荡 |
[37:33] | but I like that, | 可我喜欢这样 |
[37:34] | with all the other parts of myself. | 就像我喜欢我的其他性格一样 |
[37:35] | Can you say the same about yourself, fucker?! | 你敢这么说你自己吗 混蛋 |
[37:38] | Can you forgive? Are you any good at that? | 你会得饶人处且饶人吗 你懂这些吗 |
[37:47] | You seemed to have trouble last night. | 看来你昨晚遇到点麻烦 |
[37:48] | Let me just set the record straight about last night. | 让我把昨晚的事说清楚 |
[37:50] | Hurting my mother was a mistake and I hate myself for it, | 打伤我妈是无意的 我也因此恨我自己 |
[37:53] | and I hate my illness and I want to control it. | 我讨厌自己有病 也希望能控制好病情 |
[37:56] | My father, on the other hand, | 而我爸 |
[37:57] | had no trouble slapping the shit out of me last night, | 昨晚却毫不犹豫地把我扇个半死 |
[37:58] | which I did not return | 我可没有还手 |
[38:00] | Cause I could’ve killed him and I didn’t. | 我要是还手 说不定就把他打死了 |
[38:01] | He’s sixty-five years old. | 他毕竟都65岁了 |
[38:03] | You don’t think I could’ve beat the shit out of him? I mean… | 你不认为我能把他揍个半死吗 |
[38:04] | He was scared for your mother | 他只是怕你伤害妈妈 |
[38:05] | and you hurt him as well. | 而你也把他打伤了 |
[38:06] | Yes, last night was a mess. Okay? | 没错 昨晚就是一团糟 行了吧 |
[38:09] | And I think he probably just tried to do his best. | 我想 他只是尽力而为了 |
[38:12] | Pat, you have to have a strategy. | 帕特 你自己得有个对策 |
[38:14] | I told you earlier. | 之前我也跟你说过 |
[38:15] | You need to recognize these feelings coming to you, | 你得学会辨别这些情绪 |
[38:17] | otherwise you will be sent back to Baltimore. | 否则你就得被送回巴尔的摩 |
[38:19] | So when you get these feelings, | 所以 一旦你有了这种情绪 |
[38:20] | you need to get to a quieter place, | 你需要到一个安静的环境 |
[38:22] | and be at peace with yourself, however you can. | 尽你所能保持冷静 |
[38:25] | Yeah, but that’s easier said than done. | 我同意 但说着容易做起来难 |
[38:27] | You have to do it. You have no choice. Excelsior. | 你必须这么做 你别无选择 精益求精 |
[38:32] | Yeah, Excelsior. Listen, | 精益求精 听着 |
[38:33] | I have a letter I want you to give Nikki, Okay? | 我想让你转交尼基一封信 行吗 |
[38:36] | No. | 不行 |
[38:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:38] | Because you have a restraining order. | 因为你有限制令 |
[38:41] | What good are you, man? | 那我留你有何用 伙计 |
[38:44] | Why did you have this overwhelming urgency | 你昨天晚上 |
[38:46] | to see your wedding video last night? | 怎么就那么急着想看婚礼录像 |
[38:48] | Oh, I don’t know, because I’m married | 我也不知道 也许是因为虽然我结婚了 |
[38:49] | and I haven’t seen my wife in eight and a half months? | 却有8个半月没见着自己老婆了 |
[38:50] | Maybe you think that Nikki’s not around | 也许是你觉得尼基现在不在身边 |
[38:52] | and Tiffany’s an attractive girl | 而蒂凡尼又是这么迷人 |
[38:54] | and if you get drawn towards Tiffany, | 如果你被蒂凡尼吸引了 |
[38:56] | you will spoil your chances of getting Nikki back to you? | 你就不可能让尼基回到你身边了吧 |
[38:59] | Not bad, Doctor Jones. | 猜得不赖 琼斯医生 |
[39:01] | But I don’t think I’m gonna blow it with Nikki | 不过我想我不会搞砸和尼基的关系的 |
[39:02] | because Tiffany’s a slut. | 因为蒂凡尼就是个荡妇 |
[39:04] | Why is she a slut? | 你怎么知道她是荡妇 |
[39:06] | After the dinner at Ronnie’s, | 在罗尼那儿吃完晚饭后 |
[39:07] | she said, quote, “We can go to the back house | 她原话是这么说的 我们可以到后屋 |
[39:10] | and you can fuck me as long as we turn the lights out.” | 只要把灯关了 你想怎么搞我都行 |
[39:15] | Unquote. And she still wears her wedding ring. | 她戴着结婚戒指居然还这么说 |
[39:18] | So she’s a loyal, married-to-a-dead-guy slut. | 所以她真是个忠贞守寡的荡妇啊 |
[39:20] | Maybe she just needs a friend | 也许她只是需要个朋友 |
[39:22] | and she thought if she offers you sex, | 她以为提出和你做爱 |
[39:24] | it will be easier for you to become friends with her. | 能更容易让你变成她的朋友 |
[39:26] | She said she’s not a whore anymore, | 她说了 她不再是荡妇 |
[39:29] | but she likes that part of herself | 但她喜欢自己这一点 |
[39:33] | along with all the other parts of herself | 就像她喜欢她的其他性格一样 |
[39:34] | and can I say the same? | 还问我敢不敢这么说自己 |
[39:36] | Can you? | 你敢吗 |
[39:39] | Is that…? You’re asking that, | 这是…你是在问我 |
[39:40] | you’re really asking me that question? | 你是真的想问我这个问题吗 |
[39:41] | Yes. | 没错 |
[39:44] | With all my crazy sad shit? What, are you fucking nuts? | 就我这破性格 你没病吧 |
[39:47] | Pat, the silver lining thing is yours. | 帕特 希望是从自身寻找的 |
[39:49] | I’m just giving back your words to you. | 我说的这些你都明白 |
[39:51] | This “Crazy sad shit,” as you call it, | 事实上 你自己所谓的”破性格” |
[39:54] | made you a happier, calmer person | 让你变得更快乐 更冷静 |
[39:56] | with a beautiful positive philosophy of | 并让你抱有一种积极的人生观 |
[39:58] | going outdoors, working out, and reading books. | 让你做户外运动 锻炼身体 读书 |
[40:02] | No, not the books. | 不 跟书没关系 |
[40:03] | You said Nikki’s friends with Ronnie, Veronica and Tiffany. | 你说过 尼基是罗尼 维罗妮卡和蒂凡尼的朋友 |
[40:07] | So if you become friends with Tiffany, | 所以 如果你和蒂凡尼成为朋友 |
[40:10] | Nikki will think that | 尼基会觉得 |
[40:11] | you’re a kind, generous, large-hearted person, | 你是一个和善 大度 宽宏大量的人 |
[40:12] | who helps people in need, | 还乐于助人 |
[40:14] | who is basically thriving. | 再说蒂凡尼状态好得很 用不着多费心 |
[40:16] | So if you help Tiffany, it will be good for you. | 所以帮助蒂凡尼对你有好处的 |
[40:45] | How do you know when I run? | 你怎么知道我什么时候跑步 |
[40:46] | I wanted to clarify something. | 我想说清楚一些事情 |
[40:49] | I just want us to be friends. | 我只想和你做朋友 |
[40:53] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听见我说话了吗 |
[40:56] | Why are you giving me such a hard time? | 干嘛非得跟我过不去 |
[41:00] | No, I’m not giving you a hard time. | 我没跟你过不去 |
[41:04] | I don’t know how to act with you when you do this shit. | 你就这么对我 我都不知道怎么应付了 |
[41:08] | You wanna have dinner at this diner? | 你想在这家餐馆吃晚餐吗 |
[41:14] | Pick me up at seven thirty. | 7点半来接我 |
[41:53] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[42:17] | Here you go. | 就在这里 |
[42:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:22] | I’m gonna have a bowl of your Raisin Bran. | 我来一碗葡萄干小麦片 |
[42:23] | Great! | 好的 |
[42:27] | Tea. | 我要杯茶 |
[42:28] | Be right back. | 马上送来 |
[42:37] | You look nice. | 你看起来不错 |
[42:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:42] | Raisin Bran. Milk. | 葡萄干小麦片 牛奶 |
[42:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:04] | You want to share this? | 你想吃点这个吗 |
[43:06] | Why did you order Raisin Bran? | 你干嘛点葡萄干小麦片 |
[43:10] | Why did you order tea? | 你干嘛点杯茶 |
[43:13] | Because you ordered Raisin Bran. | 因为你点了葡萄干小麦片 |
[43:15] | I ordered Raisin Bran | 我之所以点葡萄干小麦片 |
[43:17] | because I didn’t want there to be any mistaking this for a date. | 是因为我不想让你误以为这是次约会 |
[43:20] | It can still be a date | 就算你点了葡萄干小麦片 |
[43:21] | if you order Raisin Bran. | 我仍然可以把这当成约会 |
[43:22] | It’s not a date. | 这不是约会 |
[43:25] | So how’s your thing going, your dancing thing? | 你最近…你跳舞那事儿怎么样 |
[43:28] | It’s good. How’s your restraining order? | 不错 你限制令那事儿怎么样了 |
[43:30] | I wouldn’t actually call the restraining order “my thing”, | 我可没把限制令当成我的事情 |
[43:32] | but getting back with Nikki is, and I’ve been doing pretty well. | 重新追回尼基才是 而且我进展相当不错 |
[43:37] | Except for a minor incident at the doctor’s office. | 除了在医生办公室发生的小意外之外 |
[43:40] | And the so-called incident with the weights. | 还有就是你把左邻右舍都吵醒的那个意外 |
[43:42] | Yeah. That was a thing with my parents. | 没错 那是和我父母有关的 |
[43:44] | I wish I could just explain it all in a letter to Nikki | 我希望我可以写信给尼基 跟她解释一下 |
[43:48] | because it was minor | 其实这都是小事 |
[43:50] | and I could just explain it and let her know | 我还要跟她说 让她知道 |
[43:51] | that I’m actually not out of control | 我能管好我自己 |
[43:55] | and that I’m actually doing really well. | 告诉她 我现在康复得很好 |
[44:05] | I can get a letter to Nikki. | 我可以捎封信给尼基 |
[44:07] | I see her sometimes with my sister. | 我到我姐那儿去的时候有时能见到她 |
[44:18] | It would be so amazing | 如果你能帮我把信带给尼基 |
[44:20] | if you could get a letter to Nikki from me. | 那真是太棒了 |
[44:24] | I’d have to hide it from Veronica. | 我得瞒着维罗妮卡 |
[44:26] | She’s not into breaking the law, | 给你捎信绝对是违法的 |
[44:27] | which this letter would definitely be doing. | 她可不喜欢干违法的事 |
[44:31] | But you would do it? | 但你会帮我的吧 |
[44:36] | I’d have to be careful. I’m already on thin ice with my family, | 我得小心点 我和家人的关系已经够差了 |
[44:40] | you should hear how I lost my job. | 你真应该听听我是怎么丢掉饭碗的 |
[44:42] | How did you lose your job? | 那你是怎么丢的 |
[44:44] | By… | 因为我… |
[44:46] | having sex with everybody in the office. | 和办公室所有人都上过床 |
[44:52] | Everybody? | 所有人 |
[44:54] | I was very depressed after Tommy died. | 汤米死后我非常失落 |
[44:55] | It was a lot of people. | 当时我和很多人都睡过 |
[44:57] | We don’t have to talk about it. | 我们可以不谈这些 |
[44:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[45:00] | How many were there? | 你睡过多少人 |
[45:01] | Eleven. | 11个 |
[45:02] | -Wow. -I know. | -天哪 -是挺多人的 |
[45:05] | -I’m not gonna talk about it anymore. -Okay. | -我不再跟你提这事儿了 -好的 |
[45:08] | Can I ask you one more question? | 我能最后再问一个问题吗 |
[45:12] | -Were there any women? -Yes. | -你睡过的有女人吗 -有 |
[45:15] | -Really? -Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[45:19] | -What was that like? -Hot. | -那是什么感觉 -很性感 |
[45:22] | Jesus Christ. | 天哪 |
[45:26] | Was it like… older women, | 是那种…年纪比你大的女人 |
[45:29] | a sexy teacher who wants to seduce you… | 就像一个很性感的老师 想诱惑挑逗你 |
[45:32] | Made me sit on her lap and do things? Yeah. | 让我坐在她大腿上然后开搞 是的 |
[45:36] | What? You sat on her lap? | 什么 你坐在她大腿上 |
[45:38] | Mm-hmm. | 对 |
[45:40] | -She told you what to do? -Mm-hmm. | -她会教你怎么做吗 -对 |
[45:42] | Oh… my God. Nikki hated when I talked like this. | 我的天啊 尼基很讨厌我说这些事 |
[45:47] | Made me feel like such a pervert. | 她让我觉得自己说这些就像个变态 |
[45:48] | -Maybe we should change the subject. -I don’t mind it. | -我看咱们还是换个话题吧 -我不介意 |
[45:52] | You don’t, do you? | 你真不介意吗 |
[45:54] | No. | 不介意 |
[45:56] | But then people were getting into fights | 但后来那些人在上班时间掐架 |
[45:58] | in the parking lot at work, and in the bathroom… | 在停车场里 还有洗手间… |
[46:01] | and the boss called me in to his office and | 老板就把我叫到办公室 |
[46:05] | tried to pin it all on me. | 想把这事儿都怪罪到我头上 |
[46:07] | So I accused him of harassment | 所以我就告他性骚扰 |
[46:10] | and then they fired me, sent me home | 然后他们就把我炒了 送我回家 |
[46:13] | and put me on some meds. | 让我进行药物治疗 |
[46:16] | I get it. The song that was playing when my wife… | 我懂了 放那首歌的时候 |
[46:23] | was in the shower with the history teacher… | 我老婆在跟一个历史老师在浴室偷腥 |
[46:25] | I heard about that. | 我听说过这事儿 |
[46:26] | It was my wedding song | 那是我的婚礼歌曲 |
[46:27] | and when I hear it, I go kinda crazy. | 我一听到它 就会情绪失控 |
[46:29] | Sometimes I hear it when it’s not even playing. | 有时就算没有播放 我也能听见这首歌 |
[46:31] | Wow. | 天哪 |
[46:33] | Yeah. So they put me on medication, | 然后他们把我送去药物治疗 |
[46:35] | which I feel ashamed of. | 我为此感到十分丢脸 |
[46:37] | -Yeah. -So I know. | -没错 -所以我懂的 |
[46:41] | You do. | 对 |
[46:43] | -I just gotta get a strategy, you know? -Me too. | -只是我得想个对策 -我也是 |
[46:48] | We’d better get back to the letter. | 咱们还是说说信的事儿吧 |
[46:49] | Yeah, let’s get back to the letter. | 好的 还是说信吧 |
[46:51] | What if you told Nikki when Veronica was in the bathroom? | 要不你在维罗妮卡去洗手间的时候把信给尼基 |
[46:55] | Yes. Yes, that could work. I love that. | 好 好 这应该行得通 这主意好 |
[47:00] | Oh, my God, I’m gonna go home and write the letter right now. | 天哪 我现在就得回家去给尼基写信 |
[47:03] | Can I at least finish my tea? | 你至少等我把茶喝完了吧 |
[47:05] | Wait, what? | 等一下 你说什么 |
[47:06] | My tea. Can I finish it? | 我的茶 等我喝完不行吗 |
[47:08] | Wait a minute. Did Veronica tell Nikki about our dinner? | 等等 维罗妮卡跟尼基说晚宴的事了吗 |
[47:12] | Why would she do that? Was it a test? | 她干嘛要那么做 那是场测试吗 |
[47:15] | I kinda got that feeling, yeah. | 我跟你有同感 |
[47:16] | Goddamn it. I knew it. It was a test. How did I do? | 见鬼 那就是场测试 我表现怎么样 |
[47:21] | I think I did pretty well. | 我觉得我表现相当好 |
[47:22] | Yeah, she said you were cool, basically. | 对 她说你表现基本还行 |
[47:25] | Basically? Was I some percentage not cool? | 基本还行 那什么地方不行呢 |
[47:29] | No, she said you were cool, but you know. | 不是 她就说你表现还行 你懂的 |
[47:32] | No, I don’t know. | 不 我不懂 |
[47:36] | Sort of how you are. It’s fine, relax. | 你就那样 没事的 别紧张 |
[47:39] | What do you mean? How am I? What does that mean? | 什么意思 我什么样 那是什么意思 |
[47:42] | Sort of like me. | 就是和我差不多 |
[47:44] | “Sort of like you”? I hope to God she didn’t tell Nikki that. | 和你差不多 苍天保佑她没这么跟尼基说 |
[47:50] | -Why? -Because, it’s just not right, | -为什么 -因为这可不太对头 |
[47:54] | lumping you and I together, | 怎么能把我你混为一谈 |
[47:57] | I mean, it’s just wrong. | 我是说 这么说根本不对 |
[47:59] | And Nikki wouldn’t like that. | 尼基也不会喜欢 |
[48:02] | Especially after all the shit you just told me. | 尤其是你刚告诉我那一堆乱七八糟的事儿 |
[48:06] | You think that I’m crazier than you. | 原来你觉得我比你还神经 |
[48:09] | Because… | 因为 |
[48:11] | well, we’re different, I mean… | 咱们本来就不一样 我是说… |
[48:15] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[48:17] | Ugh. You’re killing me. | 得了吧你 |
[48:23] | You know what? Forget I offered to help you. | 这样吧 你还是忘了我答应要帮你吧 |
[48:29] | Forget the entire fucking idea. | 把那整个操蛋的主意都忘了 |
[48:31] | Cause that must have been fucking crazy | 我真是疯了才答应帮你 |
[48:34] | because I am so much crazier than you. | 因为我就是比你还神经啊 |
[48:38] | Keep your voice down. | 你声音小点 |
[48:38] | I’m just the crazy slut with a dead husband! | 我就是个淫荡的疯寡妇 |
[48:42] | Forget it! | 忘了吧 |
[48:44] | -Shut the fuck up. -Fuck you! | -给我闭嘴 -去死吧 |
[48:47] | You shut the fuck up! | 你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[48:49] | Tiffany! Hey! Tiffany! | 蒂凡尼 蒂凡尼 |
[49:00] | Slow down, Raisin Bran. | 别那么着急 葡萄干小麦片 |
[49:02] | Hey, come on. Look, I don’t think you’re crazy, all right? | 别这样 听着 我不认为你是疯子 |
[49:06] | -Yes, you do. -No, I don’t. | -你就是这么认为的 -不 我没有 |
[49:08] | You told your therapist | 是不是你跟你的治疗师说 |
[49:09] | that you were in a superior mental illness category, didn’t you? | 连你的精神病都是高人一等的吧 |
[49:12] | What? Hey, calm down! Hey… | 什么 你冷静一点 |
[49:13] | Just leave me alone! | 你别理我 |
[49:14] | Can I just explain myself, please? | 能让我解释一下吗 |
[49:17] | I didn’t want Nikki to think that | 我不想让尼基觉得 |
[49:18] | I was associated with that kind of sexual behavior | 我和那种性行为扯上关系 |
[49:20] | because I’ve never done anything like that, okay? | 因为我从来没那么做过 |
[49:22] | You may not have experienced the shit that I did. | 或许你没有过我那种狗屎经历 |
[49:25] | But you loved hearing about it, didn’t you? | 但你很喜欢听 不是吗 |
[49:28] | You are afraid to be alive, | 你害怕活着 |
[49:30] | you’re afraid to live. You’re a hypocrite. | 你害怕生活 你这伪君子 |
[49:33] | You’re a conformist. You’re a liar. | 你只会墨守陈规 你就是个骗子 |
[49:36] | I opened up to you and you judged me. | 我对你敞开心扉 你却对我评手论足 |
[49:38] | You are an asshole. You are an asshole! | 你就是个混蛋 你是个混蛋 |
[49:41] | Get off of me! Get off! | 放开我 放开 |
[49:43] | You’re harassing me! | 你这是在骚扰我 |
[49:44] | He’s harassing me! Get off! | 他在骚扰我 滚开 |
[49:49] | Take it easy. Dude, relax. | 放轻松点 伙计 放松 |
[49:51] | He’s harassing me! | 他在骚扰我 |
[49:52] | Bro, get off of me. | 伙计 放开我 |
[49:53] | He’s harassing me! | 他在骚扰我 |
[49:55] | Hey, hey, stop, stop. Stop, all right? | 别说了 别说了 行吗 |
[49:57] | Hey, get off of me! | 别碰我 |
[49:59] | Shut up, shut up. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[50:02] | Stop it. | 快停下 |
[50:14] | Hey, hey, hey, get off me! | 别碰我 |
[50:16] | What are you doing? Come on. What are you doing? | 你在干什么 你在干什么 |
[50:18] | What are you doing to these kids? | 你对这些孩子做了什么 |
[50:19] | Are you being a punk on Halloween with these kids? | 你想在万圣节对这些孩子乱来吗 |
[50:21] | You wanna go back to Baltimore? Is that what you wanna do? | 你想回巴尔的摩吗 这就是你想要的 |
[50:23] | I didn’t, I didn’t, I didn’t… | 我没有 我没有 我没有… |
[50:23] | Come on, Solitano. | 你振作点 索拉塔诺 |
[50:24] | What are these kids doing here? | 这群孩子在这儿干嘛 |
[50:25] | They’re gonna get you back to Baltimore. | 你这样他们会把你送回到巴尔的摩的 |
[50:27] | You know that, right? What’s the matter with you, huh? | 你知道的吧 你到底是怎么了 |
[50:28] | You know you’re just sick. | 你知道自己有病还这样 |
[50:30] | It’s the kids! It’s the kids! | 是那群孩子在闹事 是孩子不对 |
[50:33] | Honestly He didn’t do anything, it was all the kids. | 他没做什么 都是那群孩子不对 |
[50:35] | They started it. He didn’t do anything. | 他们先挑起的 他什么也没做 |
[50:38] | Come on, man. Come here. | 你振作点 过来 |
[50:40] | What you gonna do about that song? | 那首歌你打算怎么办 |
[50:41] | You gonna go your whole life scared of that song? | 你想怕它一辈子吗 |
[50:44] | It’s just a song. Don’t make it a monster. | 它只是首歌而已 别把它当做怪物 |
[50:46] | Come on breath! There’s no song. There’s no song. | 深呼吸 那首歌没有在播 没有在播 |
[50:51] | There’s no song playing. | 那首歌没有在播 |
[50:59] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[51:03] | That’s it. There you go. | 这就对了 没事了 |
[51:07] | -I’m sorry. I’m sorry. -I’m sorry. | -对不起 对不起 -对不起 |
[51:12] | I took it too far. | 我玩得太过火了 |
[51:14] | Hey, is he messing with you? | 他是在骚扰你吗 |
[51:15] | No, no. No, this was just a joke. | 没有 没有 刚才我只是开个玩笑 |
[51:17] | This is a joke I started. | 只是个玩笑 |
[51:18] | There’s a restraining order on this guy. | 这家伙可是有限制令在身 |
[51:20] | I know, I have a stupid sense of humor. | 我知道 我的幽默感很差 |
[51:22] | That’s not a good thing to do. | 你这么做可不太好 |
[51:23] | Well, I’m fucked up. What can I tell you? I’m sorry. | 是我搞砸了 我还能说什么 对不起 |
[51:25] | You’re Tommy’s widow, right? | 你是汤米的遗孀对吧 |
[51:26] | Yes, I’m Tommy’s crazy whore widow, | 是的 我就是汤米的那个荡妇遗孀 |
[51:27] | minus the whore thing for the most part. | 但大多数时候我不是荡妇 |
[51:30] | You’re a funny girl. You wanna get a drink sometime? | 你真有趣 咱们改天一块儿喝一杯吧 |
[51:37] | -What’d I say? -She doesn’t, she doesn’t do that anymore. | -我说什么了 -她不再那么做了 |
[51:53] | I’m sorry about what I said in the diner. | 在餐馆说的那些话我很抱歉 |
[51:55] | I know. I know you didn’t mean it. | 我懂的 我知道你不是故意的 |
[51:58] | I didn’t mean it at all. | 我完全不是故意的 |
[51:59] | I know, you say shit | 我知道你说这些屁话 |
[51:59] | you don’t mean all the time. | 都不是故意的 一直这样 |
[52:01] | All the time. | 一直都是 |
[52:01] | I’ll still give your letter to Nikki, don’t worry. | 我会把信捎给尼基的 别担心 |
[52:04] | Wow. I really appreciate that, Tiffany. | 真的很感谢你 蒂凡尼 |
[52:08] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[52:09] | -You do? -Yeah, sure. | -真的吗 -对 我知道 |
[52:14] | I’ll see you tomorrow? With the letter? | 那咱们明天见吧 我把信给你 |
[52:22] | I’ll bet I know what happened if only one is missing. | 我敢打赌我知道为什么有东西不见了 |
[52:25] | Either Dolores or Pat needed an envelope | 不是多洛丽斯就是帕特需要一个信封 |
[52:27] | and one of them took it. | 然后他们其中的一个把它拿走了 |
[52:29] | -That’s the only answer. -No, no, no. | -这是唯一的可能 -不 不 |
[52:32] | Dolores, somebody was in my study. | 多洛丽斯 有人去我书房了 |
[52:34] | Who took one of my envelopes? | 谁拿了走我的一个信封 |
[52:35] | Somebody took an envelope. | 有人拿走了一个信封 |
[52:38] | Maybe we should call the FBI. | 或许我们该打电话给FBI |
[52:40] | Don’t make fun. This is serious. | 别开玩笑 这很重要 |
[52:42] | What FBI? Come on, let’s take a look. | 什么FBI 来 过来看 |
[52:43] | I’ll show you what this is. | 我告诉你那信封是怎样的 |
[52:45] | I’m gonna just explain to you something. | 我得跟你解释解释 |
[52:47] | I mean, you know what I’m doing, honey. | 你知道我在干什么 亲爱的 |
[52:48] | This everything, like this. | 就这些 |
[52:50] | I got this, it all corresponds. | 我所有的信件都在这儿 |
[52:51] | Dad, I borrowed one of your envelopes. | 爸 我借了你一个信封 |
[52:52] | I hope that’s not a problem. | 我希望这没啥大问题 |
[52:53] | No, it’s not okay. It’s not okay. You gotta ask. | 不 有问题 这不好 你得先问我 |
[52:56] | Do not go in my study | 难不成你要说 别进我书房 |
[52:56] | or I will eat you!? | 否则我就把你吃掉 |
[52:57] | It’s not funny, it’s not funny. | 这不好笑 一点不好笑 |
[52:59] | What’s everybody making a joke out of this for? | 为什么每个人都拿这个开玩笑 |
[53:00] | Dolores, you are so beautiful! | 多洛丽斯 你真漂亮 |
[53:04] | Stop that! Hey, hey, hey, stop, stop, stop! | 别这样 住手 停下 |
[53:07] | Listen, a lot of envelopes go in | 听着 每天比赛结束后 |
[53:09] | and out of my office every day after games with a lot of cash in. | 有很多装着钱的信封进出我的办公室 |
[53:12] | So show some respect for what I do. | 所以对我的兴趣放尊重点 |
[53:14] | Yeah, I know. I saw two-seven-four. | 好的 我知道了 我看到了2 7 4 |
[53:15] | I just wanted to tell you the number. | 我就想把数字告诉你 |
[53:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:17] | But the envelope was empty. | 但信封是空的 |
[53:18] | I’m sorry, you were sleeping. | 我很抱歉 那时你在睡觉 |
[53:19] | I didn’t want to wake you, but I needed an envelope. | 我不想吵醒你 但我需要个信封 |
[53:20] | You didn’t want to wake me? He didn’t want to wake me. | 你不想吵醒我 他不想吵醒我 |
[53:22] | He doesn’t have a problem | 他抱怨那该死的海明威时 |
[53:24] | complaining about Ernest fucking Hemingway. | 可不觉得吵醒我会怎么样 |
[53:26] | He doesn’t have a problem | 他找他的婚礼录像时 |
[53:27] | -asking for his wedding video… -Be nice. | -也不觉得吵醒我会怎么样… -对他好点 |
[53:28] | It’s game day! I’m makin crabby snacks and homemades. | 今天是比赛日 我在做零食呢 |
[53:30] | Yeah, come on, Dad, be nice. | 对啊 爸 对我好点 |
[53:31] | Come on, she’s making crabby snacks and homemades. Come on, Dad! | 妈妈在弄零食呢 拜托嘛 老爸 |
[53:36] | What are you so up about? | 你怎么这么兴奋 |
[53:39] | -He’s very happy. -I’m happy. | -他很高兴 -我很高兴 |
[53:40] | No, you’re so up, up, up, up. | 不 你是那种很嗨很嗨的开心 |
[53:41] | Isn’t that a good thing? | 这难道不是件好事 |
[53:42] | You’re just up, up, up. I don’t know what that is. | 你很嗨很嗨 我不知道这代表什么 |
[53:45] | Are you taking the proper dosage of your medication? | 你按正常剂量服药了吗 |
[53:48] | Am I taking the right dose? Of course I am. | 我吃对药了吗 当然吃对了 |
[53:51] | Okay. Taking a little bit too many or something? | 好吧 你是吃多了还是怎么着 |
[53:53] | No, if I was taking that, | 没有 如果真是那样 |
[53:54] | I’d be on the floor, Dad. | 我就躺在地板上了老爸 |
[53:56] | Just stay with us. Stay for the game. | 留下来跟我们在一起看比赛吧 |
[53:58] | Spend some family time. | 享受点家庭时光 |
[53:59] | Dad, I can’t. Look, | 不行老爸 听着 |
[53:59] | I’m ready to go. What do you mean? | 我要出去了 你说的是什么意思 |
[54:00] | Spend family time. | 享受家庭时光啊 |
[54:02] | Wait, you mean OCD, superstitious time? | 等等 你要的是强迫症和迷信时光吧 |
[54:04] | Come on, your dad needs a winner. Help him out. | 你爸需要赢家 你就帮帮他吧 |
[54:06] | -Come on. -I can’t. | -拜托了 -我做不到 |
[54:08] | It’s the Seahawks. Put on the jersey and stay, | 这次是海鹰队 把球衣穿上 留在家 |
[54:10] | please. Please. It’s important, please. | 求你了 求你了 这很重要 |
[54:14] | -What are you up to, Pat? -Nothing, come on. | -你在计划什么 帕特 -没什么 |
[54:16] | What’s in the envelope? | 信封里是什么 |
[54:17] | Yeah, what are you doing? What’s in that envelope? | 对啊 你准备干什么 信封里是什么 |
[54:20] | Guys, I’m beating the song! | 伙计们 我正在克服那首歌 |
[54:22] | I’m on the scoreboard! | 我重新追回了比分 |
[54:23] | I’m playing down field! I feel great! | 找回了自己的比赛 我感觉棒极了 |
[54:30] | Tiffany. | 蒂凡尼 |
[54:41] | Hey, how you doin’? Is Tiffany here? | 你好 最近怎么样 蒂凡尼在吗 |
[54:43] | What do you want with her? | 你找她干什么 |
[54:44] | Is that another creep? What do you want, creep? Just beat it. | 又来一个变态吗 你想干什么 快滚 |
[54:47] | Whoa, no, no, no. No, I’m married. | 不不不 我已经结婚了 |
[54:48] | Oh, great, a married creep. | 棒极了 一个结婚了的变态 |
[54:49] | I’m her friend. We go running. | 我是她朋友 我们一起跑步 |
[54:51] | Have you guys not seen us? | 你们没见过我们么 |
[54:52] | I took her to the diner. | 我带她到餐馆吃过饭 |
[54:53] | She’s not here. | 她不在 |
[54:54] | Hi, guys. How’s it going? Hey. Is Tiffany home? | 你们好 最近怎么样 蒂凡尼在吗 |
[54:56] | Go away. | 走开 |
[54:57] | I know her. | 我认识她 |
[54:57] | -I know her, we’ve dated. -What are you doing here? | -我们约会过 -你来这儿干什么 |
[54:59] | We still date. | 我们现在还在约会 |
[55:01] | I’ve called her, I’ve texted her. | 我给她打过电话 发过短信 |
[55:02] | You know this guy? | 你们认识吗 |
[55:02] | I still haven’t heard back. | 我还没收到回复 |
[55:03] | -We used to work together… -Just get the hell out of here. | -我们以前是同事 -从这儿滚出去 |
[55:05] | I just wanted to give you my card to give to her. | 我只想给你我的名片 好转交给她 |
[55:07] | -Another rude creep. -Listen to what he’s saying. | -又来个无礼的变态 -好好听听他说的是什么 |
[55:08] | -Listen to what he’s saying. -What’s he saying? | -好好听听 -他说什么 |
[55:10] | He’s saying you’re being rude. | 他说你很无礼 |
[55:10] | How am I being rude? | 我怎么无礼了 |
[55:11] | Oh, you know. You know. Come on. | 你知道的 你知道 |
[55:12] | Sometimes it’s okay with girls like this, | 有时候这样对女生是没问题 |
[55:14] | they wanna have fun | 她们也想偶尔玩玩 |
[55:15] | and sometimes it’s not | 但有时候不行 |
[55:16] | because they got a broken wing, and they’re hurt, | 因为她们伤痕累累 心力憔悴 |
[55:18] | and they’re an easy target. | 她们很容易在这种时候被人瞄上 |
[55:19] | And in this case, in this particular case, | 可这个女孩 这个特别的女孩 |
[55:21] | I think that wing is being fixed, my friend. | 我觉得她的伤口正在愈合 我的朋友 |
[55:23] | And you gotta make sure it gets mended. | 我们得保证她能够能恢复如初 |
[55:25] | And you’re gettin’ in the way of that right now, okay? | 所以你现在是在阻碍她恢复 明白吗 |
[55:26] | Because she’s sensitive and she’s smart, | 因为她很敏感 但她也很聪明 |
[55:28] | she’s artistic. This is a great girl | 很有艺术气息 她是一个很棒的女孩 |
[55:30] | and you gotta be respectful of that. Come on. | 你应该尊重这一点 来吧 |
[55:32] | Let me walk you down to your car. | 我陪你走到车那边 |
[55:33] | You’re a better guy than this. | 我知道你其实是个好人 |
[55:34] | -I can see it in your eyes. -She just texted me! | -看你眼睛就知道 -可她刚给我发短信 |
[55:46] | Hey! Hey, wait a second! What are you doing? What happened? | 等等 你在干什么 发生什么事了 |
[55:50] | How come you weren’t outside? What the hell’s going on? | 你刚才为什么不出来 到底怎么了 |
[55:53] | I can’t, I can’t do it. | 不行 我做不到 |
[55:54] | What do you mean, you can’t do it? You can’t do what? | 你说做不到是什么意思 你什么做不到 |
[55:55] | I can’t give the letter to Nikki. | 我不能把信给尼基 |
[55:57] | Tiffany, what are you talking about? | 蒂凡尼 你这是在说什么 |
[56:00] | What do you mean you can’t give the letter to Nikki? | 你说不能把信给尼基是什么意思 |
[56:01] | Because what am I getting in return? | 这事儿对我有什么好处 |
[56:03] | What are you doing for me? | 你能为我做什么 |
[56:04] | You said! You said if I wrote a letter, | 你答应过的 你说过我写封信 |
[56:06] | -you’d get it to Nikki. -I know. | -你就会给尼基 -我知道 |
[56:07] | That was the set-up. | 我就知道这是个陷阱 |
[56:08] | Because I do this time after time after time, | 因为我总是一次又一次 |
[56:10] | I do all this shit for other people and then I wake up and, | 帮助别人 但当我醒来时 |
[56:13] | and I’m empty, I have nothing! | 却发现自己空空如也 什么也没有 |
[56:15] | What are you talking about? | 你这是在说什么 |
[56:16] | You seem like you’re a tough girl to me. | 我还觉得你是个坚强的人呢 |
[56:18] | Why don’t you just do things on your own? | 你自己做自己的事不就行了 |
[56:19] | I always get myself in these fucking situations. | 我总是让自己陷入这种烂境地 |
[56:22] | I give everything to other people and nobody ever… | 我倾尽一切给别人 但从来没人… |
[56:24] | I never… I don’t get what I want, okay? | 我从来…我得不到自己想要的 |
[56:27] | I’m not my sister. | 我和我姐姐不一样 |
[56:34] | Alright, well, ask for you. What can I do for you? | 那好吧 你想想 我能为你做点什么 |
[56:38] | -I can’t do it. -Tiffany, what do you want me to do? | -我做不到 -蒂凡尼 想让我做什么 |
[56:44] | -Think of something. -There’s this thing. | -想想看 -是有件事 |
[56:47] | There’s a thing, okay. What kind of thing? | 有事情了 好的 是什么事情 |
[56:50] | It’s a thing, it’s a thing. It’s a, it’s a dance thing. | 就是个小事 就是 跳舞的事情 |
[56:54] | It’s a dance thing, all right. | 跳舞的事情 好的 |
[56:55] | It’s a competition thing at the Benjamin Franklin Hotel. | 是有关跳舞比赛的事 在富兰克林酒店 |
[56:58] | -Tommy would never do it with me -Well, Tommy’s dead | -汤米从不和我一起跳 -汤米已经死了 |
[57:00] | -so he’s not gonna fucking do it. -And I missed it every single year. | -他当然没法和你一起 -所以我年年都没能参加 |
[57:01] | -Would you please! -I don’t have a filter when I talk. | -拜托你能不能 -我说话又不自带屏蔽功能 |
[57:03] | Can we have one conversation without you reminding me | 咱们一说话你就非要提醒我 |
[57:05] | that my goddamn husband is dead? | 我丈夫已经死了吗 |
[57:06] | Yes, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Okay, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 抱歉 |
[57:07] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[57:10] | But I can only do it if I have a partner… | 要参赛我就必须找个舞伴 |
[57:11] | and now I’m about to miss it for another year. | 要不然今年我又要错过了 |
[57:14] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, I’m not gonna fuckin’ dance with you. | 我才不会和你一块儿跳那该死的舞 |
[57:15] | What are you talking about? | 你得了吧 |
[57:16] | What, your big schedule is so busy? | 怎么 你大忙人计划太满吗 |
[57:18] | Grapes of Wrath? | 你是要看《愤怒的葡萄》 |
[57:20] | And watching football with your dad? | 还是和你爸一起看球啊 |
[57:21] | Tiffany, I’m not gonna do a dance with you. | 蒂凡尼 我不会和你跳舞的 |
[57:22] | All right, then I’m not giving her your fucking letter. | 好的 那封该死的信我也不会帮你送 |
[57:24] | Wait a second! But you promised you would do this. | 等一下 你答应过送的 |
[57:26] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[57:29] | Well, I already did do something for you, you know. | 可我已经为你做了些事情了 |
[57:31] | What did you do for me? | 你为我做了什么 |
[57:33] | I took care of that jerkoff that was in front of your house. | 我把你家门口那个混球给解决了 |
[57:35] | What? Jordie? | 谁 乔迪吗 |
[57:36] | Let me ask you something. Do you call him when you’re lonely? | 我来问问你 是你寂寞了给他打电话吧 |
[57:40] | That encourages him, Tiffany. You shouldn’t do it. | 这根本就是在纵容他 蒂凡尼 你不该这么做 |
[57:42] | Couldn’t you say the same about you and Nikki? | 你和尼基不也差不多是这么回事么 |
[57:44] | It’s not at all like me and Nikki. What are you talking about? | 这完全不同 你在说什么啊 |
[57:46] | We’re in love and we’re married. | 我们那是相爱了 我们已经结婚了 |
[57:47] | It’s completely different. | 你和我完全不同 |
[57:48] | How are you in love? | 你们相爱到什么地步 |
[57:50] | Tell me about that. The big Nikki love. | 跟我说说吧 你和尼基的伟大爱情 |
[57:53] | Tell me about it, I wanna understand it. | 说说吧 我想知道 |
[57:56] | We have a very unconventional chemistry, | 我们擦出了不同寻常的火花 |
[57:58] | it makes people feel awkward, but not me. | 通常那让人觉得很别扭 但我不觉得 |
[57:59] | She’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever been with. | 他是我见过的最美丽的女人 |
[58:03] | -Wow. -It’s electric between us, | -天哪 -我俩之间那是电光火石 |
[58:05] | Okay? Yeah, we wanna change each other, | 明白吗 对 我俩都想改变对方 |
[58:07] | but that’s normal, couples wanna do that, | 但那很正常 夫妻都想改变对方 |
[58:08] | I want her to stop dressing like she dresses, | 我想让她别再那样穿衣服 |
[58:11] | I want her to stop acting so superior to me, okay? | 我希望她别总觉得高我一等 明白吗 |
[58:14] | And she wanted me to lose weight and stop my mood swings, | 而她想让我减肥 控制情绪 |
[58:16] | of which both I’ve done. | 我都做到了 |
[58:18] | I mean, people fight. Couples fight. | 我是说 人是会有争吵的 夫妻也会 |
[58:20] | We would fight, we wouldn’t talk for a couple weeks. | 我们也吵架 有时几周都相互不说话 |
[58:22] | That’s normal. She always wanted the best for me. | 这很正常 但她总是为我着想 |
[58:24] | She wanted me to be passionate and compassionate. | 她希望我有激情 有同情心 |
[58:26] | And that’s a good thing, you knwo? | 这样很好 你知道吧 |
[58:27] | That’s a good thing. You know? | 那是件好事情 |
[58:28] | I just, look, I’m my best self today, | 我现在处在最佳状态 |
[58:30] | and I think she’s her best self today, | 我觉得她也在最佳状态 |
[58:31] | and our love’s gonna be fucking amazing. | 我们的爱情会很美满的 |
[58:34] | It’s gonna be amazing, | 一起都会变好的 |
[58:34] | and you’re gonna be amazing, and she’s gonna be amazing, | 你会好起来的 她也会好起来的 |
[58:36] | and you’re not gonna be that guy that’s gonna take | 相信你也不会做那个 |
[58:38] | advantage of a situation without offering to do something back. | 忘恩负义的家伙 |
[58:41] | So think about the dance thing. | 所以考虑下跳舞的事吧 |
[58:50] | Danny, you’re out of the hospital? | 丹尼 你出院了吗 |
[58:52] | And you’re here on game day? | 而且还在比赛日过来了 |
[58:53] | I’m out. It’s official, man. They didn’t convert me to | 出来了 正式出院了 他们没来得及 |
[58:57] | my Mental Hygiene Law admission status | 在最长重罪判刑期限的三分之二时间内 |
[58:59] | within two thirds of the maximum length of my felony sentence, | 修改我的精神卫生法审批状态 |
[59:03] | so I’m out. They had to let me go. | 所以我出院了 他们只能让我走 |
[59:06] | I never understand what he’s saying. | 我永远搞不懂他在说什么 |
[59:07] | Okay, jailhouse lawyer, come on, | 行了 犯人律师 过来 |
[59:09] | let’s come back and sit down the way you were before. | 我们像之前那样坐下来 |
[59:11] | What a treat! Whoa, whoa, whoa. Dad’s got you sitting here? | 真难得啊 老爸能让你坐在这里 |
[59:15] | He calls me kailhouse Lawyer? | 他叫我犯人律师 |
[59:17] | Hold the remote the way you were holding it before. | 像之前那样拿好遥控器 |
[59:19] | And now you’re holding the remote? | 而且还把遥控器给你拿着了 |
[59:20] | And it’s working. Your dad’s a genius. | 而且这样真的有效 你老爸真是个天才 |
[59:23] | Now sit up. | 坐起来点 |
[59:24] | And Danny’s the good luck charm? | 现在丹尼成了吉祥物了吗 |
[59:26] | Danny’s from you. This is your house, | 丹尼是你的朋友 这是你家 |
[59:28] | so it comes down to you. | 所以归根结底还是你 |
[59:29] | -You’re the one. -Yeah, you’re the one, Pat. | -你才是吉祥物 -你才是 帕特 |
[59:31] | Superstition, Danny. I don’t know. | 这是迷信 丹尼 我也搞不懂 |
[59:32] | Come sit down. | 过来坐着吧 |
[59:34] | Don’t disappear doing God knows what with that Tiffany Maxwell. | 别又跑去跟那个蒂凡尼·麦斯威尔鬼混 |
[59:36] | Dad, Dad, Dad. She’s my friend. | 爸 爸 她是我朋友 |
[59:38] | Why would you say that? | 你干嘛要那么说 |
[59:40] | Oh, she’s a mess. You gotta be careful. | 她这个人一团糟 你小心点 |
[59:42] | She goes to a lot of therapy. | 她去做过很多心理治疗 |
[59:43] | I go to a lot of therapy, Ronnie. | 我也去了做了很多治疗 罗尼 |
[59:45] | What are you trying to say? | 你想暗示什么 |
[59:45] | -I’m just saying… -Am I messed up? | -我只想说 -我也一团糟吗 |
[59:47] | Why don’t you stop judging people? | 你能不随便评价别人吗 |
[59:49] | You judge everybody. | 每个人你都要评价 |
[59:49] | You’re the one who has a messed up marriage. | 你自己的婚姻还不是一团糟 |
[59:51] | I’m just looking out for you, | 我只不过想提醒你 |
[59:52] | I’m just looking out… She’s unstable. | 提醒你 她情绪不稳定 |
[59:54] | -What’s wrong with your marriage? -Nothing’s wrong! | -你的婚姻出什么问题了 -没问题 |
[59:55] | You should have seen when I was at his house. | 我在他家的时候你应该也看得出来 |
[59:56] | It’s like a circus over there. | 搞的跟个马戏团一样 |
[59:57] | -What are you talking about? -I’m not gonna hide this. | -你在说什么呢 -我不会帮你隐瞒的 |
[59:59] | -You need to deal with it. -Stop breaking my balls. | -你得想想办法 -别给我找麻烦了 |
[1:00:01] | I got you an iPod. | 我给你把iPod带来了 |
[1:00:04] | Whoa! Is this for me? | 这是给我的吗 |
[1:00:05] | Yeah. Well, that’s my old iPod, but- | 没错 这原来是我的 不过 |
[1:00:06] | Oh, buddy, thank you. That’s so nice of you. | 谢谢你兄弟 你对我太好了 |
[1:00:09] | Thirty-two gigabytes. | 32G的 |
[1:00:11] | -How many songs is that? -Seven thousand. | -能存多少首歌 -七千首 |
[1:00:13] | Oh, yeah, you got The Stranglers. You love The Stranglers. | 你还听行刑者 你爱行刑者 |
[1:00:16] | Oh, the Sex Pistols. The Clash. | 性手枪 冲击合唱团 |
[1:00:19] | Got some Clash. | 没错有冲击合唱团 |
[1:00:19] | Oh, West Side Story. | 西区故事 |
[1:00:21] | West Side Story. It makes me peaceful. | 西区故事 这首歌能让我平静下来 |
[1:00:23] | Maria, I just met a girl named Maria… | 玛利亚 我碰到一个叫玛利亚的女孩 |
[1:00:25] | And then when I’m angry, which is a lot these days, | 我怒气冲天的时候 特别是最近 |
[1:00:28] | I go to the Garage… Metallica… Megadeth. | 我就听车库 重金属 死亡金属 |
[1:00:37] | I start fucking smashing shit. | 我就开始死命地砸东西 |
[1:00:39] | You gotta get your marriage together. | 你得维持自己的婚姻 |
[1:00:40] | I start breaking shit, and I hurt my hand. And I… | 我开始砸东西 砸到手流血 |
[1:00:44] | Ronnie, that’s fucked up. | 罗尼 那太惨了 |
[1:00:45] | Yeah, but it makes me feel better. | 没错 不过我会觉得轻松很多 |
[1:00:48] | It’s like my therapy, you know? | 算是我自己的精神治疗方式 |
[1:00:49] | When I’m with Nikki, | 我以前跟尼基在一起的时候 |
[1:00:51] | I’m never gonna do stuff like that… | 从来不会做这种事 |
[1:00:52] | Whoa, Nikki? What’s all this about Nikki? | 尼基 怎么又说到尼基了 |
[1:00:57] | A restraining order is nothing to fool with, bro. | 可别小看限制令哦 兄弟 |
[1:01:00] | Holy shit, look at you! You are fit! | 天呐 看看你 现在瘦多了 |
[1:01:03] | You look absolutely amazing. You feel good? | 你看上去真的棒极了 现在感觉好吗 |
[1:01:05] | -How you doing, Jake? -Good. | -你最近怎么样 杰克 -挺好 |
[1:01:07] | You look like Schwarzenegger in his prime. | 你看着就像年轻时候的施瓦辛格 |
[1:01:08] | Didn’t I say you wouldn’t recognize him? | 我就说你肯定都认不出他了吧 |
[1:01:11] | So, listen, I’m sorry that | 我很抱歉 |
[1:01:13] | I didn’t come see you down at the hospital. | 我没有去医院看你 |
[1:01:16] | You know how those places creep me out, | 你知道我很怕去那些地方 |
[1:01:18] | and the firm’s been expanding. | 公司也正在扩张期 |
[1:01:20] | I’ve been helping Papa with the restaurant | 我一直在帮着爸爸忙餐厅的事 |
[1:01:22] | because he needs to have a legitimate business. | 他需要做个正规生意 |
[1:01:23] | He needs a tax return. | 需要返税 |
[1:01:24] | With all the money that he’s making with his bookmaking, | 那些赌球赢来的的钱 |
[1:01:26] | they’re gonna come after him. | 会招惹来麻烦 |
[1:01:27] | And then it looks like I’m making, | 这样看起来好像是我赢来的 |
[1:01:28] | I’m gonna make partner at the firm. | 我会做公司合伙人 |
[1:01:31] | Well, I don’t even know what to say to you anymore. | 我都不知道还有什么能对你说的了 |
[1:01:34] | You lost your wife, | 你失去了妻子 |
[1:01:36] | I’m getting engaged, | 而我快订婚了 |
[1:01:37] | and I wanna be able to tell you about those kind of things. | 我希望我能告诉你诸如此类的事情 |
[1:01:40] | You lost your house, | 你的房子被卖了 |
[1:01:42] | I’m getting a new house. | 我快要有个新家了 |
[1:01:45] | You lost your job, things are going great for me at the firm. | 你丢了工作 我在公司风生水起 |
[1:01:49] | Maybe stop talking about all the stuff | 别再谈这些 |
[1:01:49] | that’s good for you and bad for him. | 你过得多好他过得多坏的事了 |
[1:01:51] | Just, you know, leave it alone. We’re watching the game. | 随他去吧 我们在看比赛呢 |
[1:01:54] | You know what, I’m just gonna, | 那我就 |
[1:01:55] | I’m just gonna, I’m just gonna stop talking. | 我就 我就不说了 |
[1:01:57] | I’m gonna shut my mouth. | 我还是闭嘴吧 |
[1:02:03] | As my friend Danny would say | 用我朋友丹尼常说的一句话就是 |
[1:02:11] | I got nothing but love for you, brother. | 我一无所有 能给你的只有爱了 兄弟 |
[1:02:18] | That’s right. That’s right. That’s nice. That’s nice. | 没错没错 说的太好了 |
[1:02:21] | Well, thank God, finally. | 谢天谢地 终于说完了 |
[1:02:24] | -DeSean Jackson. -Yeah. Did it fit? | -德肖恩·杰克逊的球服 -合身吗 |
[1:02:27] | I wore it to Ronnie’s for dinner. | 我穿着去罗尼家吃饭了 |
[1:02:29] | Beautiful jersey. I love that jersey. | 很漂亮的球服 我很喜欢那件 |
[1:02:31] | Veronica didn’t like it. | 维罗妮卡不喜欢 |
[1:02:32] | Veronica hates the jersey. | 维罗妮卡讨厌球服 |
[1:02:33] | Whatever you do, watch out for that restraining order, okay? | 不管干什么 别忘了限制令好吗 |
[1:02:37] | Don’t let Tiffany get you in trouble. | 别让蒂凡尼给你招惹什么麻烦事 |
[1:02:40] | Pat, you’re up to something, I know. | 帕特 你在计划什么事 我知道的 |
[1:02:41] | People like Tiffany, or Danny, or me, | 像蒂凡尼 丹尼或者我这样的人 |
[1:02:44] | maybe we know something that you guys don’t know, okay? | 也许知道些你们所不知道的事 |
[1:02:47] | Did you ever think about that? | 你们想过这点吗 |
[1:02:48] | Maybe we understand something because we’re more- | 可能我们能理解有些事因为我们更… |
[1:02:49] | We have a sixth sense. I mean, everybody’s got it. | 我们有第六感 其实每个人都有 |
[1:02:51] | Everybody’s just not in touch with it. | 只不过不是所有人都能发掘出来 |
[1:02:53] | -How you doing, Pat? -Jesus. | -你怎么样啊 帕特 -天呐 |
[1:02:55] | I guess his sixth sense forgot to tell him the cops were coming. | 我猜他的第六感忘了告诉他警察要来了 |
[1:02:58] | I’m taking him back to the hospital. | 我要把他带回医院 |
[1:03:00] | Why? No, no, he passed his thing, right? | 为什么 不不不 他不是通过了吗 |
[1:03:02] | First of all, check with the latest legal development. | 首先 去查一查法律程序的最新进展 |
[1:03:05] | Well, we got a call that | 我们接到电话 |
[1:03:06] | they did convert you to a Mental Hygiene Law | 说他们在判刑期限的时限内 |
[1:03:09] | admission status by the deadline of your sentence, so… | 修改了你的审批状态 所以 |
[1:03:11] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:03:12] | Are you an Eagles fan or are you not an Eagles fan? | 你是不是老鹰队的球迷 |
[1:03:14] | I’m an Eagles fan. | 我是他们的球迷 |
[1:03:15] | Well then, what’s the problem? | 那不就行了 |
[1:03:16] | He’s not goin’ anywhere. | 他哪儿也不会去的 |
[1:03:18] | Just let him finish the game, that’s all. | 让他看完比赛就行了 |
[1:03:19] | The handkerchief is working. | 手帕起作用了 |
[1:03:20] | We’re killing the Seahawks, twenty-seventen. | 我们快打赢海鹰队了 二十比十七 |
[1:03:23] | What’s the matter with you? Let him stay, please! | 你搞什么啊 让他留下吧 求你了 |
[1:03:26] | I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about the handkerchief? | 我搞不懂跟你说的手帕有什么屁关系 |
[1:03:28] | And I’m glad that the Seahawks are losing and we’re winning, | 海鹰队要输了 我们要赢了 我很开心 |
[1:03:31] | but I gotta take Danny McDaniels | 但我还是得带丹尼·麦克丹尼尔斯 |
[1:03:33] | back to Baltimore, alright? | 回巴尔的摩 |
[1:03:34] | He can contest his case from Baltimore. | 回了巴尔的摩他可以再为自己的案子申辩 |
[1:03:38] | Not correct about the Mental Hygiene Law. You’re not correct. | 根据精神卫生法你们错了 你们错了 |
[1:03:42] | You guys oughta be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们该为自己感到羞愧 |
[1:04:02] | I used the insurance money to build this. | 我用保险金造了这个 |
[1:04:04] | I designed it. | 我自己设计的 |
[1:04:05] | All the floors are hard oak. | 地板全是硬橡木的 |
[1:04:06] | It has good bounce for dancers. | 用来跳舞弹性很好 |
[1:04:09] | I’m not that great of a dancer, but who cares? | 我也不是那么出色的舞者 不过管他呢 |
[1:04:11] | It’s therapy and it’s fun. | 这也算种精神治疗而且很有趣 |
[1:04:13] | And the walls are good | 墙也都很厚 |
[1:04:14] | because I can play music really loud without anybody hearing. | 这样不管把音乐放多大声别人也听不到 |
[1:04:17] | Where you sleep? | 你睡哪里 |
[1:04:18] | Upstairs. It’s a garage, I just renovated it. | 楼上 这是个车库 我改造过了 |
[1:04:22] | You know, I was thinking about putting a ballet barre here. | 我在想要不要在这里装个芭蕾扶手 |
[1:04:24] | When are you gonna give it to her? | 你打算什么时候交给她 |
[1:04:26] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:28] | The letter to Nikki. | 写给尼基的信 |
[1:04:32] | Probably tonight. | 可能今晚吧 |
[1:04:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:04:34] | Ronnie and Veronica and I are gonna see her tonight. | 罗尼和维罗妮卡还有我今晚过去看她 |
[1:04:37] | Oh, I actually changed the first paragraph. | 其实我把第一段改掉了 |
[1:04:39] | I did this thing about shakespeare and | 我写了些有关莎士比亚的东西 |
[1:04:40] | how it’s very romantic- | 那样会比较浪漫 |
[1:04:41] | and that maybe in the future if she wanted to go dancing, | 考虑到将来如果她想跳舞的话 |
[1:04:43] | I can be able to do that because of all the training that- | 经过这些训练我也能跟她一起跳 |
[1:04:45] | No, that’s good, that’s really good. | 挺好的 真的不错 |
[1:04:46] | I assume you’re a good teacher. | 我猜你是好老师 |
[1:04:47] | Yeah. I mean, I hope so. | 当然 我是说 我希望如此 |
[1:04:48] | Maybe you can teach us both, you know what I mean? | 也许我们两个你都能教 懂我的意思吗 |
[1:04:50] | And I also mentioned how generous it is, what I’m doing for you. | 我也写到了我为你做这些有多么无私 |
[1:04:53] | Yeah. It’s really generous. | 的确很无私 |
[1:04:55] | You know, being of service. | 我无私贡献 |
[1:04:56] | Yeah. To your need. | 因为你有求于我 |
[1:04:58] | All right, let’s start simple. | 我们从简单的开始 |
[1:04:59] | Start at that corner, walk towards me. | 从那个角开始 朝我走过来 |
[1:05:02] | Walk across the room. | 走过这个房间 |
[1:05:04] | Can we do something else besides the dance deal? | 我们能换个交易吗 别跳舞了 |
[1:05:06] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈耍我吗 |
[1:05:07] | I’m good with a hammer. | 我手工活做的不错 |
[1:05:08] | You want me to fix something? | 你有什么要修的吗 |
[1:05:09] | A deal is a deal. | 说好了就是说好了 |
[1:05:10] | I know. Okay. I was just suggesting | 我知道 我只不过觉得 |
[1:05:12] | that maybe there’s a better scenario. | 说不定能想出更好的方案 |
[1:05:14] | Why don’t you walk towards me like I’m Nikki. | 你干嘛不假装我是尼基朝我走过来 |
[1:05:20] | And the only way to convey how much you’ve missed me | 你只能通过走路来表达 |
[1:05:22] | is by your walk. By your slow walk. | 你有多想我 只能通过你缓慢的脚步 |
[1:05:26] | You can’t talk. Only walk. | 你不能说话 只能走路 |
[1:05:29] | -I’m not doing it. -Do it. | -我不会照做的 -快点 |
[1:05:30] | No. That’s stupid. | 不 那样太蠢了 |
[1:05:31] | No walk, no letter. | 不走就不给你送信 |
[1:05:35] | Walk to me like I’m Nikki, come on. | 假装我是尼基走过来 来吧 |
[1:05:36] | Do it. I’m Nikki. Come on. | 快点 我是尼基 来啊 |
[1:05:39] | You’re not Nikki. | 你不是尼基 |
[1:05:42] | Don’t look up until you’re halfway here. | 走到一半的时候再抬头 |
[1:05:46] | That’s right. Not yet. | 就这样 还没到 |
[1:05:58] | Do you feel that? That’s emotion. | 感觉到了吗 就是这样的感情 |
[1:06:00] | I don’t feel anything. | 我什么都没感觉到 |
[1:06:05] | Has anybody ever told you how Tommy died? | 有人跟你说过汤米是怎么死的吗 |
[1:06:10] | No. | 没有 |
[1:06:13] | We were married for three years and five days, | 我们结婚有三年零五天了 |
[1:06:16] | and I loved him. | 我很爱他 |
[1:06:17] | But for the last couple months, | 但是最后那几个月 |
[1:06:19] | I just wasn’t into sex at all. | 我对上床完全提不起任何兴趣 |
[1:06:20] | It just felt like we were so different | 好像我们根本没共同语言 |
[1:06:24] | and I was depressed. | 而且我很抑郁 |
[1:06:25] | Some of that is just me, | 有一部分原因在我自己 |
[1:06:26] | some of it was he wanted me to have kids | 有一部分原因是他希望我生孩子 |
[1:06:28] | and I have a hard enough time taking care of myself. | 可我连自己都没法照顾好 |
[1:06:31] | I don’t think that makes me a criminal. | 我觉得那也不算是我的错 |
[1:06:36] | Anyway one night after dinner, | 一天晚上吃过饭之后 |
[1:06:39] | he drove to Victoria’s Secret at King of Prussia Mall | 他开车去普鲁士国王商城的维多利亚秘密 |
[1:06:45] | and got some lingerie to get something going. | 给我买些内衣好让我提起性趣 |
[1:06:47] | And on the way back, he stopped on 76 to help a guy | 回来的路上 他在76号公路上停下来 |
[1:06:50] | with a flat tire and he got hit by a car and killed. | 帮一个车爆胎的人 然后就被撞死了 |
[1:06:55] | And the Victoria’s Secret box was still in the front seat. | 那个维多利亚秘密的盒子就放在前车座上 |
[1:07:02] | That’s a feeling. | 就是这种感觉 |
[1:09:52] | -Whoa! Slow down. -What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[1:09:54] | Your father wanted you to have this. | 你爸爸让你拿着这个 |
[1:09:58] | He wants me to have-all this Eagles information. | 他希望我把这些老鹰队的消息都带在身上 |
[1:10:00] | -It’s his living. -Um, tell Dad thanks. | -这些就是他的命 -跟他说谢谢 |
[1:10:04] | Your father expects to spend time with you, Pat. | 你爸想多找些时间跟你待在一起 帕特 |
[1:10:14] | Football stays out of this place, so does Lord of the Flies. | 我这里不允许足球出现 《苍蝇王》也一样 |
[1:10:17] | Wait, wait, no, no, no, what are you doing? | 等等 别别别 你在干嘛 |
[1:10:19] | I’m behind on my syllabus. | 我进度已经落后了 |
[1:10:20] | -I don’t give a fuck. -What the hell are you doing? | -我他妈才不管 -你在搞什么 |
[1:10:25] | Did you just throw that outside? | 你把它们扔出去了吗 |
[1:10:26] | What? You’re not gonna read that shit on my time. | 怎么 你别想占用我的时间读那些垃圾 |
[1:10:28] | I can tell you all about the Lord of the Flies. | 我可以给你讲清楚《苍蝇王》的整个故事 |
[1:10:31] | It’s a bunch of boys on an island and they have a conch | 就是一群岛上的孩子 他们有个海螺 |
[1:10:34] | they have a shell, and whoever has the conch | 还有一个贝壳 谁拿到了海螺 |
[1:10:36] | he has the power and they can talk. | 谁就拥有了力量 拥有了权力 |
[1:10:38] | And if you don’t have the conch, then you don’t have the power. | 如果你没有得到海螺 就没有力量 |
[1:10:40] | And then there’s a little chubby boy, | 有一个小胖子 |
[1:10:41] | and they call him Piggy | 他们都叫他小猪 |
[1:10:42] | and they’re really mean, | 他们真的都很刻薄 |
[1:10:43] | and then there’s a murder. | 后来又出现了一个杀人犯 |
[1:10:45] | I mean, humanity is just nasty and there’s no silver lining. | 人性就是很卑劣 不存在什么幸福线 |
[1:10:49] | Wow. That was a great synopsis. | 真是个不错的故事梗概 |
[1:10:51] | I still need to read it, though. | 不过我还是要读 |
[1:10:53] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[1:10:55] | Hello? What the…? What are you doing here, man? | 你好 我天 你怎么会在这里啊 |
[1:10:58] | If one of your two supervising physicians | 只要你两个的监护医生 |
[1:11:00] | loses their license, | 其中一个丢了执照 |
[1:11:02] | then your whole ajudication is thrown out. | 对你的判决就无效了 |
[1:11:04] | How’d you know we were here? | 你怎么知道我们在这儿 |
[1:11:05] | I went by your parents’ house looking for you | 我去你爸妈那里找你了 |
[1:11:07] | and they told me you was over here. | 他们告诉我的 |
[1:11:08] | Danny, this is Tiffany. | 丹尼 这是蒂凡尼 |
[1:11:08] | Tiffany, this is Danny. | 蒂凡尼 这是丹尼 |
[1:11:09] | Hello. Pat told me about you. | 你好 帕特跟我聊起过你 |
[1:11:11] | So is this the girl, that you wrote about? | 这就是你信里提到的那个女孩吗 |
[1:11:13] | What? He wrote about me? I’m the girl? | 什么 他写我了吗 我是那个女孩吗 |
[1:11:16] | -He wrote about you, all right. -What’d he say? | -没错 他提到了你 -他怎么说我了 |
[1:11:18] | He said you guys was helping each other out | 他说你们都在帮对方走出来 |
[1:11:19] | and you were nice and you… | 你人很好 |
[1:11:22] | you had a mouth on you, but- | 你话很多 不过 |
[1:11:24] | Whoa, whoa, that’s enough. | 行了不用说了 |
[1:11:26] | you were mouthy, | 你有点啰嗦 |
[1:11:26] | No, please, tell me more about what he said in the letter. | 别啊 继续跟我说说他信里怎么形容我的 |
[1:11:28] | Yeah, anything you wanna know, | 你想知道什么 |
[1:11:28] | I’ll just tell you. It was nothing. | 你来告诉你 没说你什么 |
[1:11:30] | It was just a very general letter. | 就是一封很平常的信 |
[1:11:31] | Cool. | 行啊 |
[1:11:32] | -She’s fine. -She is my friend with an F. | -她挺好的啊 -她是我的F |
[1:11:35] | -A capital F? -For friend. | -大写的F吗 -朋友的意思 |
[1:11:39] | Can I see what you guys are doing? | 我能看看你们都在玩什么吗 |
[1:11:50] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[1:11:51] | What? What is it, what is it, what is it. | 干嘛 怎么了 怎么了 |
[1:11:53] | -Can I say something? Do you mind? -No. | -我能说几句吗 介意吗 -说吧 |
[1:11:54] | -You sure? -Just say it. Say it. | -确定吗 -说吧 快说 |
[1:11:56] | No, please. | 快说吧 |
[1:11:56] | I think Pat, you should be facing Tiffany. | 我觉得帕特你应该面对着蒂凡尼 |
[1:11:59] | Let me show you, Pat, | 我来示范给你看 帕特 |
[1:12:01] | let me show you what I mean. | 我示范给你看我什么意思 |
[1:12:01] | You gotta come at her with a little bit more soul, man. | 你得更投入地跟上她的节奏 |
[1:12:04] | You should move more hips. | 臀部摆动大一点 |
[1:12:05] | Just, just sort of come in, Pat, come in like this. And… | 更投入一点 帕特 就像这样 |
[1:12:07] | Yeah. Can you move them a little bit more? Yeah, that’s it. | 能再摆动的大一点吗 就这样 |
[1:12:12] | Move them a bit more. | 摆动再大一点 |
[1:12:13] | You could turn around, too, there’s nothing wrong with that. | 你还可以转起来啊 也挺好的 |
[1:12:15] | Yeah. You’re pretty good. | 你做得挺好的 |
[1:12:22] | Okay, we got it, we got it. | 我们懂了 我们懂了 |
[1:12:27] | Come on, Pat, come on. A little bit more soul. | 加油 帕特 再投入一点 |
[1:12:31] | Black it up, Pat. | 黑起来 帕特 |
[1:12:33] | -What is that mean? -You know damn well what it means. | -什么意思 -你知道那是什么意思 |
[1:12:35] | Black it up. | 黑起来 |
[1:12:37] | Oh, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. Oh, man! | 等一下 等一下 等一下 |
[1:12:39] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[1:12:50] | Come get some,Pat. Come get some. | 你来试试 帕特 你来试试 |
[1:12:57] | Shuffle back, shuffle back. Shuffle back, shuffle back. | 向后移 向后移 向后移 向后移 |
[1:13:01] | Girl, you gotta move your junk. | 姑娘 屁股动起来 |
[1:13:05] | I gotta get out of here. | 我得走了 |
[1:13:05] | I gotta go see this girl, Tanya. | 我要去见那个姑娘 坦雅 |
[1:13:06] | She lives on this side of town. | 她住在这一片 |
[1:13:08] | Yeah, go see Tanya. Good idea. | 去见坦雅吧 好主意 |
[1:13:09] | Okay, man, hey. I’m gonna be there, man. I want you guys to win! | 我会去看你们的 我要看到你们赢 |
[1:13:11] | Bye! Excelsior, Pat! | 再见 精益求精 帕特 |
[1:13:13] | -Excelsior! -That’s my man. Let’s go! | -精益求精 -这才是我兄弟 我走了 |
[1:13:18] | Patty. Patty. | 小帕 小帕 |
[1:13:43] | Where have you been? | 你上哪去了 |
[1:13:48] | We got a serious situation on our hands, you know that. | 我们现在的情况很不乐观 你知道的 |
[1:13:52] | We gotta beat the Giants | 我们要是想进入分区赛 |
[1:13:54] | if we wanna have a chance of getting into the division, | 要想打季后赛 |
[1:13:57] | any chance of playing in the playoffs. | 就得打败巨人队 |
[1:13:59] | Do you realize that? | 你明白吗 |
[1:14:02] | -I didn’t realize that. -Yeah, that’s the bind we’re in. | -我不明白 -我们就处在这种境地 |
[1:14:07] | I mean, I think it would be wise if | 我是说 我觉得我们多过一些亲子时间 |
[1:14:10] | we spent father-son time, | 会比较好 |
[1:14:11] | reading about the Eagles, talking about them, | 看些老鹰队的新闻 谈谈他们 |
[1:14:14] | just to strengthen the good luck thing that you’re in. | 能为你支持的队伍增加运气 |
[1:14:18] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
[1:14:36] | I just wanted to, | 我只是想说 |
[1:14:39] | maybe I didn’t spend enough time with you growing up. | 也许在你成长过程中我没有足够时间陪你 |
[1:14:45] | I spent too much time with your brother. | 我花了太多时间陪你哥哥 |
[1:14:50] | It might have made you feel worse about your behavior, | 这也许让你更加自责 |
[1:14:52] | but I didn’t know anything, | 但我当时什么都不懂 |
[1:14:54] | I didn’t know how to handle it. | 我不懂要怎么处理才好 |
[1:14:58] | I mean, that’s what all this Eagles stuff is about. | 所以老鹰队这些事情的意义就在这里 |
[1:15:00] | It’s about us, spending time now. | 是我们两个人一起度过的时光 |
[1:15:08] | I wanna do everything I can to help you get back on your feet. | 我愿意尽我所能让你重新开始生活 |
[1:15:12] | That’s the whole point. | 这是所有这一切的意义 |
[1:15:18] | I wish you’d watch these games with me | 我希望你能跟我一起看比赛 |
[1:15:22] | so we could talk, we could get into things. | 我们能闲聊 能一起为一件事着迷 |
[1:15:32] | So would you, would you just come downstairs | 所以你能 你能下楼来 |
[1:15:33] | and talk to me and Randy now? | 跟我和兰迪聊聊吗 |
[1:15:37] | Randy, tell him what I’m doing. | 兰迪 告诉他我在做些什么 |
[1:15:39] | He’s betting everything on the Giant game. | 他把一生积蓄都押到这场比赛上了 |
[1:15:42] | Everything. | 一生积蓄 |
[1:15:43] | All the money that he needs for the restaurant, | 他要开餐馆的所有资金 |
[1:15:44] | he’s betting on the Giant game. | 都押到巨人队的比赛上了 |
[1:15:47] | Tell him why. | 告诉他原因 |
[1:15:48] | Because he believes in you. | 因为他相信你 |
[1:15:51] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[1:15:52] | I believe in you, Patty. | 我相信你 小帕 |
[1:15:54] | I believe in you. I want you to know that. | 我相信你 我希望你知道这点 |
[1:15:57] | So I’m gonna bet heavy on this game. | 所以这场比赛我赌得很大 |
[1:16:01] | You understand? | 你了解吗 |
[1:16:02] | Heavy. | 赌注很大 |
[1:16:03] | I want you to go to the game with your brother. | 我希望你能跟哥哥一起去看比赛 |
[1:16:06] | You want me to go to the game with Jake? | 你希望我跟杰克一起去看比赛 |
[1:16:08] | Of course I do. Does he want me to go? | 当然了 他也希望我去吗 |
[1:16:10] | Of course he wants you to go. | 他当然希望你去了 |
[1:16:11] | -He told you that? -He told me, yes. | -他跟你说的吗 -他跟我说了 |
[1:16:14] | Even with all his friends? | 他的朋友都在场也没关系吗 |
[1:16:15] | With all his friends. He trusts you. | 他的朋友都在场 他相信你 |
[1:16:17] | He’s not embarrassed? | 他不觉得丢脸吗 |
[1:16:18] | No. I’d love to go to the game, too, but as you know, | 我也很想跟你们一起去 不过你知道的 |
[1:16:21] | I’m banned from the stadium. | 我在体育场的黑名单上 |
[1:16:22] | Because I’d love to see us beat the Giants | 因为我要看着我们老鹰队击败巨人队 |
[1:16:24] | and take a lot of money from this asshole. | 还要把这个混蛋的钱都赢走 |
[1:16:27] | Listen, personally, | 以我个人来说 |
[1:16:29] | I think it’s a stupid bet. | 这是个很蠢的赌局 |
[1:16:31] | As a matter of fact, I think it’s ridiculous to | 我觉得把投资餐馆的钱 |
[1:16:33] | bet all that dough for the restaurant on a game. | 全部押到这场比赛上真是太可笑了 |
[1:16:36] | Randy. I just hope you heard what I said. | 兰迪 我希望你刚才认真听我的话了 |
[1:16:39] | It’s like a family business, | 这就像是一个家族生意一样 |
[1:16:42] | it’s our family endeavor. | 是我们全家的努力 |
[1:16:44] | We all stick together on this. | 我们一起承担这件事 |
[1:16:45] | That’s how it works. | 就是这么一回事 |
[1:16:47] | That’s a positive, positive vibe. | 在一个很积极很积极的家庭氛围里 |
[1:16:52] | I made a commitment to Tiffany about a project, | 我答应了蒂凡尼一件事 |
[1:16:53] | and we have a very important part of it | 这件事里有一个很重要的环节 |
[1:16:55] | that we have to go over on Sunday, | 需要我们星期天去做 |
[1:17:03] | and it’s good for me, Dad. | 这件事对我很有好处 爸爸 |
[1:17:04] | It’s making me disciplined and focused, | 它让我学会自律并专注于一件事 |
[1:17:06] | and it’s-, I never would’ve thought this, but it’s a good thing. | 我也说不上来 不过这是件好事 |
[1:17:10] | What is this thing you’re doing? | 你们到底在做什么事 |
[1:17:12] | Yeah, what is it? What is this project, huh? | 没错 是什么啊 是什么计划 |
[1:17:15] | It’s a dance thing, okay? | 一个跳舞比赛 |
[1:17:17] | There’s nothing more to it, Dad. I swear. | 仅此而已 爸爸 我发誓 |
[1:17:32] | Listen, I need to ask you something. | 我得问你几件事 |
[1:17:35] | Tomorrow can I spend half the day with you | 明天我能一半时间陪你训练 |
[1:17:36] | and half the day at the Eagles game? | 一半时间去看老鹰队比赛吗 |
[1:17:37] | I’m gonna pretend that you didn’t just ask me that. | 我会假装你没问过我 |
[1:17:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:17:41] | These are the two days that you have promised me | 这两天你答应过我 |
[1:17:45] | and that we have prepared to nail the big move. | 说要练好大动作的 |
[1:17:47] | It’s not ready yet. | 我们还没准备好 |
[1:17:48] | And we don’t have a move yet. | 我们现在连动作都没想好 |
[1:17:49] | I know, but my dad opened up to me | 我知道 但是我爸对我敞开心胸 |
[1:17:51] | and it was really beautiful and I wanna be of service to him, | 那感觉太美好了 我想为他付出 |
[1:17:54] | And he’s worried that the juju from the Eagles is being fucked up | 他担心老鹰队好运会被搅黄 |
[1:17:57] | and he’s concerned that because I’m spending time with you. | 因为我跟你待在一起 |
[1:17:58] | Oh, I messed up the Eagles’ juju? | 所以是我把老鹰队的好运破坏了 |
[1:18:00] | No, you’re not messing up the juju, | 不 不是你把它破坏了 |
[1:18:02] | but the juju is messed up because | 但是如果比赛期间我没有跟我爸待在一起 |
[1:18:03] | I’m not with him during the games. | 幸运咒就不灵了 |
[1:18:06] | -Guess what? -What? | -知道吗 -什么 |
[1:18:08] | Nikki replied to your letter. | 尼基给你回信了 |
[1:18:14] | But you can’t read it until after you nail the big move. | 但是我们练好大动作之前不能给你读 |
[1:18:18] | Go. | 快 |
[1:18:39] | Tiff, I’m sorry. I can’t do anything else without reading | 蒂凡尼 抱歉 没有读到尼基的信 |
[1:18:40] | Nikki’s letter, okay? | 我什么都做不成 |
[1:18:41] | It’s just, it’s in the back of my head. | 它就 它就一直萦绕在我脑中 |
[1:18:42] | We don’t almost have it, all right? | 我们要练好还早呢 |
[1:18:46] | -I just hope you can handle it. -Thank you. | -我只希望你能正确面对 -谢谢你 |
[1:18:50] | What was her energy when she gave it to you? | 她把信给你的时候情绪怎么样 |
[1:18:53] | She was intrigued, excited, and a little scared. | 她有点紧张 兴奋 还有一点害怕 |
[1:18:57] | She was scared? About what? Did she tell you? | 她觉得害怕 怕什么 她跟你说了吗 |
[1:19:04] | Try to stay positive. | 把事情往好的方面想 |
[1:19:09] | I’m just gonna read it out loud, okay? | 我要把它大声读出来 |
[1:19:11] | Because if she says anything that’s, | 因为如果她说了一些 |
[1:19:13] | you know, is that too much to ask? | 你明白的 这要求过分吗 |
[1:19:16] | No. | 不会 |
[1:19:23] | I thought you were gonna read it out loud. | 你不是说要大声读出来吗 |
[1:19:26] | Okay. Sorry. | 好的 抱歉 |
[1:19:29] | “Dear Pat, | 亲爱的帕特 |
[1:19:32] | It was very emotional for me to get your letter, | 你能想象 |
[1:19:34] | as I’m sure you can imagine, | 我收到你的信有多激动 |
[1:19:36] | but I’m glad you took the risk of discreetly | 我真的很高兴你冒着风险 |
[1:19:38] | getting it to me through Tiffany. | 把信让蒂凡尼转交给我 |
[1:19:42] | This gives us a chance to communicate | 在感到安全之前不会撤销限制令 |
[1:19:43] | while I keep the restraining order until I feel safe. | 在这期间 写信给了我们交流的机会 |
[1:19:48] | I must admit you sound terrific | 我得承认你听上去恢复得很不错 |
[1:19:51] | and I’m happy that you are feeling so positive | 我也很高兴你现在这么乐观 |
[1:19:52] | and becoming a more loving and caring man, | 变成了一个有爱心会关心别人的男人 |
[1:19:55] | which I always knew you were. | 虽然我知道你一直都是 |
[1:20:12] | I was moved to read about ‘excelsior’ | 读了你说的那些精益求精的宣言 |
[1:20:15] | and your belief in happy endings. | 还有你那坚信美满结局的信念我很感动 |
[1:20:16] | I am also moved by your act of love to read | 我也很感动你因为我的原因 |
[1:20:17] | the books I have taught at the high school. | 去读那些我在高中教的书 |
[1:20:19] | I’m sorry you find them so negative, | 我很抱歉你发现它们都很消极 |
[1:20:20] | but I disagree. | 但我不同意 |
[1:20:21] | I think they are great works of art that | 我认为它们都是很伟大的艺术作品 |
[1:20:22] | reflect how hard life can be and they can also help kids prepare | 它们反映了生活有多艰难并且也让孩子们 |
[1:20:25] | themselves for the hardness of life. | 为将来会面对的困难做好准备 |
[1:20:27] | In spite of all these positive developments, Pat, | 除了你身上这些好的变化 帕特 |
[1:20:30] | I have to say if it’s me reading the signs, | 如果要我来解读的话 |
[1:20:32] | I need to see something to prove | 我需要一些东西来证明 |
[1:20:34] | that you are ready to resume our marriage. | 你确实准备好修复我们的婚姻了 |
[1:20:36] | Otherwise I find myself thinking that | 不然我觉得我们最好还是 |
[1:20:38] | we might both be better off moving on with our lives separately. | 继续各自生活 |
[1:20:50] | Please don’t react quickly to this, | 别急着作出回应 |
[1:20:52] | but take time to think about it. | 多花点时间考虑 |
[1:20:55] | I’m glad you’re doing so well. | 真高兴你能恢复的这么好 |
[1:20:57] | Love, Nikki. | 爱你的 尼基 |
[1:21:10] | I think I’m done for today, okay? | 今天就先这样吧 好吗 |
[1:21:17] | She said to show her something, Pat. | 她说了给她一些东西证明 帕特 |
[1:21:20] | This dance can be that something. | 这场比赛就可以证明给她看 |
[1:21:22] | You would have never done something like this in a million years. | 本来你下辈子都不可能做这样的事 |
[1:21:26] | It shows all kinds of skills and so many different levels… | 它能表现你的各种能力和不同的品质 |
[1:21:29] | focus, collaboration, discipline. | 专注 合作和自律 |
[1:21:33] | It’s romantic, like I said it would be. | 这样多浪漫啊 就像我说的那样 |
[1:21:37] | It’s for her. | 这是为她准备的 |
[1:21:40] | Thanks for the letter. I’ll see you tomorrow, okay? | 谢谢你把信给我 明天见吧 |
[1:21:56] | -Can I use your phone? -Is it an emergency? | -我能用一下你的手机吗 -有急事吗 |
[1:21:59] | -Yeah, kind of. -What kind of emergency? | -大概算吧 -什么急事 |
[1:22:03] | Well, I’m just doing this project with Tiffany | 我在跟蒂凡尼实现这个计划 |
[1:22:06] | and I wanted to tell her I’m not gonna be on time. | 我想告诉她我不能准时到了 |
[1:22:07] | Just don’t make her an emergency, that crazy girl, you know? | 别把她的事当成什么急事 那个疯姑娘 |
[1:22:11] | She’s not crazy… | 她不是疯… |
[1:22:12] | I’ll just borrow Jake’s phone. | 我去借杰克的手机好了 |
[1:22:14] | It’s too bad you can’t come in to the stadium, | 你不能一起进体育场太遗憾了 |
[1:22:16] | but I know you were kicked out, you know, | 不过我知道你是被轰出来的 |
[1:22:17] | for beating everybody up. | 因为打人 |
[1:22:18] | Guess we’re not that different, huh, Dad? | 我们也挺像的 爸爸 |
[1:22:23] | That a bad thing? | 这是坏事吗 |
[1:22:25] | No, I think, it’s a good thing. | 不 我觉得是好事 |
[1:22:28] | Don’t drink too much. Don’t hit anybody. You’ll be fine. | 别喝太多 别打架 就没事 |
[1:22:31] | Yeah. I’m solid. | 我很冷静的 |
[1:22:40] | This is my little brother Pat. | 这是我弟弟帕特 |
[1:22:41] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好吗 |
[1:22:43] | So, Pat, what’s this I hear about you just gettin’ out? | 帕特 我听说你刚出院 |
[1:22:46] | Yeah, from the looney bin! | 从疯人院里出来 |
[1:22:48] | What the fuck?! | 你们他妈的搞什么 |
[1:22:49] | I talked to you about that already! | 我都已经提醒过你们了 |
[1:22:51] | -I told you guys… -It’s all right. | -我都跟你们说了 -没事的 |
[1:22:54] | He’s a good dude! He’s a good dude. | 这小子不错啊 这小子不错 |
[1:22:59] | Oh, shit! The Asian invasion! | 见鬼 亚洲入侵 |
[1:23:03] | Every week! | 每个礼拜都来 |
[1:23:17] | Jake you better get your brother. | 杰克你最好拉住你弟弟 |
[1:23:19] | Cuckoo bird’s taking off. | 那疯子要发作了 |
[1:23:21] | Doctor Patel! | 帕特尔医生 |
[1:23:24] | Pat! What are you doing here? | 帕特 你怎么也在这儿 |
[1:23:28] | We must beat the Giants, my brother. | 来看巨人队大败啊 |
[1:23:29] | I’m not supposed to be seeing you, | 我不应该在办公室以外的地方 |
[1:23:31] | right? Outside the office? | 与你碰面的 对吧 |
[1:23:32] | -Pat, Pat. -That’s illegal! | -帕特 -这是非法行为 |
[1:23:34] | Pat, today I’m your brother in green, | 今天我和你一样只是老鹰队的粉丝 |
[1:23:35] | not your therapist. | 不是你的医生 |
[1:23:36] | I’m so happy to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:23:37] | How wonderful that you are here! | 你能来真是太好了 |
[1:23:39] | Jake this is Cliff. This is my doctor, Cliff. | 杰克 这是克里夫 我的医生 |
[1:23:42] | Look, two things. | 记住两件事 |
[1:23:43] | We gotta watch that bubble screen for fuckin’ manning in the backfield | 留意为后场球员传球的泡沫掩护 |
[1:23:46] | and we gotta make sure we knock the receivers on their ass | 和确保在并列争球线上 |
[1:23:48] | on the line of scrimmage. | 能把对手干掉 |
[1:23:49] | You can say that again. Those cocksuckers! | 说的没错 那群垃圾 |
[1:24:20] | Okay, you know what? | 告诉你 |
[1:24:21] | I don’t have her phone number. | 我没她的电话号码 |
[1:24:23] | If you want, if you really want, | 如果你真的想知道 |
[1:24:24] | you can call Veronica | 自己去问维罗尼卡吧 |
[1:24:25] | beause she does, | 她知道 |
[1:24:25] | but I don’t want to talk to Veronica. | 但我不想和维罗妮卡说话 |
[1:24:27] | Why don’t you wanna talk to Veronica? | 为什么 |
[1:24:28] | Because she brings me down, man! | 因为她总让我沮丧 |
[1:24:30] | She just brings me down. | 她让我很沮丧 |
[1:24:31] | You have to change. | 你得学着改变自己 |
[1:24:31] | You’re not gonna throw the marriage away. | 你不能就这样放弃婚姻 |
[1:24:32] | There’s some kind of love there. | 你们之间还有感情的 |
[1:24:33] | I know, I used to see it. | 我之前就留意到了 |
[1:24:34] | You guys have a beautiful thing | 你们俩之间美妙的感情 |
[1:24:35] | that got broken somewhere along the line | 只不过是某个地方出了点小问题罢了 |
[1:24:37] | and you gotta fix it like a chiropractor. | 你要用像脊椎指压治疗的方法 |
[1:24:39] | You gotta give it a chiropractic adjustment. | 逐步解决问题才行 |
[1:24:41] | Enough with awkwardness! | 我受不了那别扭的感觉了 |
[1:24:42] | I don’t wanna walk in your house | 我不希望去你家 |
[1:24:44] | and not be able to say what I wanna say. | 却一句真心话都不能说 |
[1:24:46] | You’re right, man. You’re right, you’re right, | 你说得对 伙计 你说得没错 |
[1:24:48] | Eagles, baby! Yeah! Let’s go! | 老鹰队 冲啊 |
[1:24:51] | What the fuck? What’s that smell? | 我靠 怎么这么臭 |
[1:24:56] | Nasty Indian curry! This is America, baby! | 恶心的印度咖喱味 这儿是美国 |
[1:24:58] | Go back to your country! | 滚回你的破地儿去 |
[1:25:01] | What, what’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[1:25:03] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:25:05] | Stay back, Pat. Stay back. | 帕特 你别插手 |
[1:25:09] | Leave the fucking Indians alone. | 别去惹这些印度人 |
[1:25:11] | Stay here, stay here! | 呆在这儿别动 |
[1:25:13] | I’m not gonna go anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[1:25:14] | Don’t get in a fight! | 你可别打架 |
[1:25:17] | I’m not gonna fight. I’m not gonna fight. | 不可以打架 不可以打架 |
[1:25:22] | Not my brother! | 别碰我哥 |
[1:25:28] | Break it up or you’ll be arrested! | 你们再不住手 就会被逮捕 |
[1:25:50] | What’d you do? | 你干了什么好事 |
[1:25:52] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:25:54] | Dad. | 爸 |
[1:25:56] | What the fuck happened? | 他妈的怎么回事 |
[1:25:56] | Dad. | 爸 |
[1:25:57] | The birds lose, | 老鹰队输了 |
[1:25:58] | I lose a fucking fortune, a fortune to Randy! | 我输给兰迪一大笔钱 |
[1:26:01] | What the fuck did you do? | 你该死的干了什么 |
[1:26:02] | You fucking lost it! | 你又失控了 |
[1:26:03] | I thought you said you had it together! | 你说过你准备好了 |
[1:26:05] | You were solid! | 你之前表现明明一直都不错的 |
[1:26:06] | I am solid. I was solid at the game, Dad. | 我现在也是啊 看比赛时我没失控 |
[1:26:08] | I’m solid, I’m solid now. | 我现在也很正常 |
[1:26:09] | You fell apart! What are you fucking talking about? | 你在说什么 你刚刚分明失控了 |
[1:26:11] | Your son was trying to… | 你儿子是想… |
[1:26:12] | It’s all fucking ruined now. It’s all ruined. | 现在全毁了 全毁了 |
[1:26:15] | No, Dad! | 别这样 爸 |
[1:26:15] | It’s all fucking ruined now! It’s all fucking ruined! | 他妈的全都毁了 |
[1:26:18] | No, Dad, Dad, Dad, don’t! | 不 爸 不要这样 |
[1:26:19] | It’s all ruined, you little fucking shit! | 一切都毁了 你该死的兔崽子 |
[1:26:21] | No, Dad! I didn’t do a fucking thing! | 不 爸 我他妈的什么都没做 |
[1:26:22] | Come on, Dad! | 你别这样 |
[1:26:24] | You loser! You loser! | 你这废物 废物 |
[1:26:25] | I’m not a loser. | 我不是废物 |
[1:26:27] | You fucking loser! You ruined everything! | 你他妈的废物 一切都被你搞砸了 |
[1:26:29] | He was defending his brother! | 他在保护他哥 |
[1:26:30] | You fucking idiot! | 你这该死的白痴 |
[1:26:32] | You spike the ball on the one yard line, | 我们就在码线上 你却扣住了球 |
[1:26:37] | Who is this? Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[1:26:38] | We need to talk right now! | 我现在就要跟你谈 |
[1:26:39] | When you make a serious commitment to somebody, | 跟别人约好了却放别人飞机 |
[1:26:41] | it is not cool to not show up! | 这可不是什么好事 |
[1:26:43] | Wait a second, I tried to call. | 等等 我打算打给你的 |
[1:26:45] | My God, what’s happening, | 天啊 发生了什么事 |
[1:26:46] | I called. | 我打过给你 |
[1:26:47] | But I tried to call you, Tiffany, I… | 我本来想打给你的 蒂凡尼 我… |
[1:26:48] | -Really? -Yes. | -是吗 -是真的 |
[1:26:49] | I told you I was gonna split my time with my dad and you, | 我说过我会安排好时间给我爸和给你 |
[1:26:51] | and my dad was pulling me in one direction. | 但是我爸一直让我抽不出身 |
[1:26:53] | Doctor Patel, Ronnie… | 帕特尔医生 罗尼 |
[1:26:54] | Well, that sounds great, Pat. | 听起来挺好的嘛 帕特 |
[1:26:56] | That’s great for all of them, | 他们都很愉快 |
[1:26:57] | but all of them | 但是他们不像你 |
[1:26:58] | didn’t make a commitment to me | 你可是跟我说好了 我帮了你 |
[1:27:00] | in return for my help. | 你就要报答我 |
[1:27:03] | I’m Tiffany, by the way. | 对了 我是蒂凡尼 |
[1:27:08] | What is this craziness with Tiffany Maxwell? | 这位蒂凡尼·麦斯威尔在发什么疯 |
[1:27:10] | There’s no craziness. | 她不是在发疯 |
[1:27:11] | I told you who she was, | 我和你提起过她的 |
[1:27:12] | I was doing this thing with her. | 我们俩在排练舞蹈 |
[1:27:13] | We had a conversation! | 我已经跟你谈过了 |
[1:27:14] | She’s fucking nuts! | 她简直就是个疯子 |
[1:27:14] | When you started spending time with her, | 从你和她待在一起以后 |
[1:27:15] | it all fell apart. | 事情就开始失控了 |
[1:27:16] | This is the fucking reason right here. | 原因就在这儿 |
[1:27:18] | You think I fucked up the Eagles’ juju, don’t you? | 你认为我破坏了老鹰队的好运 是吗 |
[1:27:21] | Ever since, ever since he was with you, ever since… | 自从他认识你之后 |
[1:27:23] | You think that I’m why today’s happened? | 你认为我是今天一切的罪魁祸首 |
[1:27:26] | That’s right, you are why today happened. | 没错 你就是罪魁祸首 |
[1:27:27] | I’m the reason why today happened? | 我是这一系列不幸的起因吗 |
[1:27:29] | I think so. | 我相信是 |
[1:27:29] | Let’s talk about that. | 那我就给你分析分析 |
[1:27:30] | Be my guest. | 洗耳恭听 |
[1:27:32] | The first night that Pat and I met at my sister’s, | 我和帕特在我姐家第一次相遇那晚 |
[1:27:34] | the Eagles beat the forty Niners handily, forty to twenty-six. | 老鹰队对49人队 40比26轻松取胜 |
[1:27:37] | The second time we got together we went for a run, | 第二次我们跑步见面 |
[1:27:39] | and the Phillies beat the Dodgers seven to five in the NLCS. | 费城老鹰7比5胜躲避者 |
[1:27:43] | She’s right, Dad. | 爸 她说得没错 |
[1:27:44] | The next time we went for a run | 我们第二次一起跑步时 |
[1:27:46] | the Eagles beat the Falcons, twenty-seven to fourteen. | 老鹰以27比14胜猎鹰 |
[1:27:49] | The third time we got together we had Raisin Bran in the diner | 我们第三次见面 在餐厅吃葡萄干麦片 |
[1:27:52] | and the Phillies dominated Tampa Bay | 老鹰队则在世界职业赛第四场中 |
[1:27:55] | in the fourth game of the World series, ten to two. | 10比2大败坦帕湾队 |
[1:27:58] | Let me think about that. Wait a minute. | 等一下 让我想想 |
[1:28:00] | Why don’t you think about | 要不你回想一下 |
[1:28:02] | when the Eagles beat the Seahawks, fourteen to seven. | 老鹰队14比7胜海鹰队的那天 |
[1:28:04] | He was with you? | 他那天和你在一起吗 |
[1:28:05] | He was with me. We went for a run. | 没错 我们去跑步了 |
[1:28:07] | Really? That’s crazy. | 真的假的 太神奇了 |
[1:28:08] | There have been no games | 我和帕特排练的这段时间里 |
[1:28:09] | since Pat and I have been rehearsing every day | 没有任何比赛 |
[1:28:11] | and if Pat had been with me like he was supposed to, | 如果今天帕特有按照约定和我练习 |
[1:28:14] | he wouldn’t have gotten in a fight, | 他就不会打架 |
[1:28:15] | he wouldn’t be in trouble, | 不会卷入麻烦中 |
[1:28:16] | maybe the Eagles beat the New York Giants. | 老鹰队还很可能会打败纽约巨人队 |
[1:28:21] | She’s making a lot of sense, Pop. | 爸爸 她说的很有道理 |
[1:28:22] | That’s all right on all counts. | 她都说对了 |
[1:28:25] | Does anybody here happen to know | 有没有人刚好知道 |
[1:28:27] | what the official motto of the state of New York is | 纽约州公章上的 |
[1:28:29] | on the official seal of the State of New York? | 官方座右铭是什么 |
[1:28:31] | Anybody? Do you? Do you know? | 知道吗 你呢 你知道吗 |
[1:28:35] | Excelsior. Look it up. Yeah, Excelsior. | 是精益求精 去百度一下吧 |
[1:28:39] | Pat. | 天啊 帕特 |
[1:28:40] | Not that I give a fuck about football | 并不是我鄙视美式足球 |
[1:28:42] | or about your superstitions, | 或是你们的迷信 |
[1:28:44] | but if it’s me reading the signs, | 但要让我解读的话 |
[1:28:46] | I don’t send the eagles guy whose personal motto is excelsior, | 绝不会将一个座右铭就是精益求精的人 |
[1:28:50] | to a fucking Giants game, | 送去看纽约巨人队的比赛 |
[1:28:52] | especially when he’s already in a legal situation. | 更何况这人已经身陷法律问题了 |
[1:28:55] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[1:28:56] | How did you know all that stuff? | 你怎么会知道这些东西 |
[1:28:59] | I did my research. | 我做过功课 |
[1:29:01] | I gotta say, I’m impressed. | 我得说 我受教了 |
[1:29:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:29:07] | I gotta rethink this whole thing. | 我要重新思量整件事情 |
[1:29:09] | I didn’t trust it before, | 我之前都不相信 |
[1:29:12] | but I gotta say, now I do. | 不过我现在不得不信了 |
[1:29:14] | Now you like her, Dad? | 爸 那你现在喜欢她了 |
[1:29:16] | I have to say I do. Yup. | 不得不说 是的 |
[1:29:19] | Patrizio, I feel terrible, you know? | 帕特里西奥 我很抱歉 |
[1:29:21] | You made the bet, I won a lot of money, | 虽然是你发起的赌 却是我赢了一大把 |
[1:29:24] | and now look, your whole family is in turmoil. | 而且现在你的家又一片混乱 |
[1:29:28] | Fuck off, Randy. You love it. | 省省吧 兰迪 你早就乐歪了 |
[1:29:30] | You live for this shit. | 你本来就是老手 |
[1:29:31] | You’ve been betting against my father for years. | 这么多年来你一直和我爸打赌 |
[1:29:33] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[1:29:34] | You’re twisting the knife right now. | 捅别人一刀 还要绞动刀子 |
[1:29:35] | You get off on it! | 你爱死这感觉了 |
[1:29:36] | That’s bullshit! | 乱扯淡 |
[1:29:36] | That’s not true! | 并不是这样 |
[1:29:37] | Don’t say that! | 你不要乱说话 |
[1:29:38] | You get off on it! | 你就是喜欢往别人伤口撒盐 |
[1:29:39] | Prove it, prove it! | 证明吧 |
[1:29:40] | If not, then prove it. Prove it. | 如果不是 那就证明给我们看啊 |
[1:29:41] | How do you want me to prove it? | 你们要我怎么证明 |
[1:29:42] | How’s he gonna prove it? | 他得怎么证明 |
[1:29:43] | How do I prove it? | 我要怎么证明 |
[1:29:45] | By giving them the chance to win back everything, | 给他们一个重新赢回来的机会 |
[1:29:47] | double or nothing. | 双倍赢回或一文不剩 |
[1:29:48] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:29:49] | Double or nothing on the Bengals, next week? | 赌下周的对猛虎队的那场 |
[1:29:51] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是指那场吗 |
[1:30:00] | Against the Cowboys. | 对牛仔队那场 |
[1:30:00] | That’s your team, isn’t it, Randy? | 那不是你的队伍吗 兰迪 |
[1:30:03] | That’s his team! | 那是他的队 |
[1:30:05] | I know who his team is. | 我知道 |
[1:30:08] | When is the game? | 什么时候 |
[1:30:09] | December twenty-eight, last game of the season. | 12月28日 本赛季最后一场 |
[1:30:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:30:12] | Same day as the Benjamin Franklin | 和本杰明·富兰克林酒店 |
[1:30:14] | Pairs Open Freestyle Dance Competition. | 巴黎自由式舞蹈公开赛是同一天 |
[1:30:16] | Oh God. | 我的天 |
[1:30:17] | Randy, I thought they were America’s Team. | 兰迪 他们不是美国之队吗 |
[1:30:19] | Don’t you believe in America’s Team? | 难道你对美国之队没有信心吗 |
[1:30:20] | Yeah, Randy, don’t you believe in America’s Team? | 对啊 兰迪 你对他们没有信心吗 |
[1:30:23] | Yeah, I believe in America’s team | 当然有信心 |
[1:30:25] | but if I win that bet, | 但若是我赢了 |
[1:30:26] | I win your book, | 我就赢了你所有家产 |
[1:30:28] | you’re out of action, | 你问题就大了 |
[1:30:29] | you get no restaurant, | 开不了餐厅 |
[1:30:30] | no nothing. | 一无所有 |
[1:30:32] | I like it. | 听起来不错 |
[1:30:33] | No. No, Patrizio. | 不可以 帕特里西奥 |
[1:30:36] | I believe in the Eagles, I believe in my son, | 我相信老鹰队 我相信我儿子 |
[1:30:37] | I’ll take the action. I’ll take it. | 我接受这个赌 |
[1:30:39] | -Dad! -Patrizio, don’t! It’s toxic! | -爸 -帕特里西奥 别 风险太大了 |
[1:30:42] | I have faith, I have faith. | 我有信心 |
[1:30:43] | Excelsior belongs in this house. | 精益求精是属于我们家的精神 |
[1:30:45] | Dad. | 爸 |
[1:30:45] | Not in the State of New York. | 不是属于纽约州的 |
[1:30:46] | In this house. | 而是属于我们家的 |
[1:30:47] | Dad, listen to me. | 爸你听我说 |
[1:30:48] | I didn’t know that Excelsior | 我并不知道精益求精 |
[1:30:49] | was the state motto of New York, okay? | 是纽约州的官方座右铭 好吗 |
[1:30:50] | I didn’t know, either, but now I know. | 我之前也不知道 但我现在知道了 |
[1:30:52] | I know, but listen to me, this is toxic. | 我懂 但听我的 这太高风险了 |
[1:30:53] | Dad, Dad, Dad, this is toxic, | 爸 太危险了 |
[1:30:54] | you shouldn’t be doing this, | 你不应该打这个赌 |
[1:30:55] | you shouldn’t be doing… | 你不应该… |
[1:30:56] | Randy, what do you say? | 兰迪 你意下如何 |
[1:30:57] | Be quiet, shut up. You already did enough. | 别说话 你做得已经够了 |
[1:30:58] | Randy, what do you say? | 兰迪 你怎么想 |
[1:30:58] | My birds, Benjamin Franklin’s team favored | 我押老鹰队会赢 |
[1:31:01] | by one and a half points. | 赢1.5分 |
[1:31:02] | I ‘ll give you three more. | 我再多赌3分 |
[1:31:03] | Patrizio, stop it! | 帕特里西奥 够了 |
[1:31:04] | And Randy, don’t you take the bet! | 兰迪 你也不要陪他疯 |
[1:31:07] | In fact, I’ll give you ten points. | 好 我赌赢10分 |
[1:31:09] | No, Dad! Dad! | 不可以 爸 |
[1:31:11] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:31:11] | You have to take that bet on the Cowboys. | 你一定要参加这个赌局 |
[1:31:17] | Dolores, would you stop him? Jesus! | 多洛丽斯 拜托你阻止他吧 |
[1:31:18] | How could you not take that bet? | 让你10分 |
[1:31:19] | Even with the ten points I give you, | 你也不要赌吗 |
[1:31:21] | that’s an insane spread to your advantage. | 这可是对你大大有利的赌局 |
[1:31:23] | Cowboys are cowards. | 牛仔队是懦夫 |
[1:31:25] | And I’ll bet you’re such a coward, | 看来你也是懦夫啊 |
[1:31:27] | You won’t take the ten. | 既然你还不愿意 |
[1:31:28] | Plus, are you listening, | 那么你听着 |
[1:31:29] | plus whatever their score is at the dance thing. | 再加上他们舞蹈比赛的分数 |
[1:31:31] | What’s that? Tiffany, what’s that? | 那叫什么比赛来着 蒂凡尼 |
[1:31:33] | What? No. You’re crazy to give away that many points. | 什么 不 你疯了 押得太大了 |
[1:31:36] | That’s ridiculous! | 太荒唐了 |
[1:31:37] | I won’t take that! | 我不会参加的 |
[1:31:38] | However, wait a second. | 不过 等等 |
[1:31:43] | I do like the idea of a parlay. | 我但是挺喜欢双重赌 |
[1:31:44] | What? No parlay! | 什么 这更加不可以 |
[1:31:46] | No, don’t do it. Don’t do it. | 不要答应他 |
[1:31:50] | Pat, how do they run this dance competition? | 帕特 那舞蹈比赛是怎么个比法 |
[1:31:53] | I mean, how do they score it and everything? | 怎么评分之类的 |
[1:31:55] | I don’t know, I don’t know how they fucking score! | 我不知道他们他妈的怎么评分 |
[1:31:56] | We’re participating. | 我们是参赛的 |
[1:31:57] | We’re not, we’re not a part of it. | 又不是评委 |
[1:31:58] | There are people. | 有其他人做评委 |
[1:31:59] | This is a high-end dance contest. | 这是个高端的赛事 |
[1:32:00] | I don’t know. | 其他的我不清楚 |
[1:32:01] | Do not put it as part of the parlay, | 别赌舞蹈比赛 |
[1:32:03] | Randy. Don’t. | 兰迪 不要 |
[1:32:04] | They go by the Philadelphia rules. | 他们按照费城的惯例评分 |
[1:32:05] | Each dancer is scored on a scale of one to ten, | 每对组合按照1到10评分 |
[1:32:07] | ten being the highest. | 10是最高分 |
[1:32:08] | You have to average the four judges’ scores. | 最终将四位评委的分平均 |
[1:32:10] | Okay, score is from one to ten, right? | 好 分数是1到10 是吧 |
[1:32:13] | And you guys are how good? | 你们跳得好吗 |
[1:32:14] | We suck. | 烂透了 |
[1:32:15] | We don’t suck. Pat’s a beginner, | 才不是 只不过帕特是新手 |
[1:32:17] | I’m okay, we’re happy just to be going there. | 我一般般 能参加我们就很开心了 |
[1:32:19] | And how are the people you’re competing against? | 那你们的对手跳得如何 |
[1:32:22] | They’re good. Some of them are professionals. | 他们很棒 有的甚至是专业选手 |
[1:32:24] | They’re good? Better than you? | 很棒吗 比你们好吗 |
[1:32:26] | A lot better. | 好太多了 |
[1:32:27] | A lot better. | 好很多啊 |
[1:32:28] | So if I was to say you only have to score five, | 如果我说你们只需要得5分 |
[1:32:31] | I would be really very generous, right? | 也算是很简单了吧 |
[1:32:33] | No, no, that would be amazing if we got five. Let’s not get away… | 不 我们能拿5分就算是神迹了 别跑题 |
[1:32:36] | Oh, come on, we can get a five out of ten! | 拜托 5分还是会有的 |
[1:32:38] | Gimme a break! Gimme me a break! | 给我消停消停吧 |
[1:32:40] | We can’t get five! | 我们拿不了5分 |
[1:32:41] | We can do a five. | 那就拿个5分给他们看 |
[1:32:43] | What are you talking about, Dad? | 爸 你鬼扯什么 |
[1:32:45] | That’s the parlay. | 这就是双重赌 |
[1:32:45] | Will somebody please explain to me the parlay? Please? | 有没有人好心给我解释一下什么是双重赌 |
[1:32:48] | You gotta win two bets | 就是说你必须两个赌都赢了 |
[1:32:49] | or you lose the whole thing. | 要不就什么都没有了 |
[1:32:50] | For Pat Sr., to win, | 帕特的父亲要赢的话 |
[1:32:51] | the birds gotta beat the Cowboys | 老鹰队必须打败牛仔队 |
[1:32:53] | plus Pat and Tiffany gotta get at least a five at the dance. | 同时帕特和蒂凡尼必须在比赛中拿到5分以上 |
[1:32:57] | That’s very, very manic indeed. | 这确实是太疯狂了 |
[1:32:59] | That’s the parlay. | 这才叫双重赌 |
[1:33:01] | Shake on it. | 就这么定了 |
[1:33:03] | You know what? I’m not gonna be a part of this. | 我告诉你们 我不玩儿了 |
[1:33:06] | Randy, you’re a sickness. | 兰迪 你这个变态 |
[1:33:08] | You’re a fucking sickness, Randy. I’m out. | 你就整一个变态 我退出了 |
[1:33:10] | Pat, you can’t quit. | 帕特 你不能退出 |
[1:33:10] | I’m not doing the dance. I’m out. | 我不会参赛的 我不管了 |
[1:33:12] | Pat. | 帕特 |
[1:33:13] | calm down. Thank about it. | 冷静点 你再考虑一下 |
[1:33:15] | Pat, no. | 不要这样 |
[1:33:16] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[1:33:18] | -Pat. -I’m out. | -帕特 -我不干了 |
[1:33:20] | Here we are again at the one yard line. | 我们又在一码线了 |
[1:33:23] | DeSean, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. | 德肖恩 煮熟的鸭子又飞了 |
[1:33:25] | There you go. | 你又犯这样的错 |
[1:33:27] | What does that even mean, dad? | 这么做有什么意义 爸 |
[1:33:28] | I’m not gonna make that connection | 我跟德肖恩·杰克逊 |
[1:33:29] | that you’re making with DeSean Jackson. | 根本没有可比性 |
[1:33:30] | It doesn’t matter anymore, okay? | 所以这没有意义 好吗 |
[1:33:31] | Just because I have the fucking jersey on. | 就因为我穿过他那件该死的球衣吗 |
[1:33:33] | I’m not gonna do it. I’m sorry. | 我不会和你们瞎搅和 抱歉 |
[1:33:35] | You are not a stand up guy right now. | 你现在就像个窝囊废 |
[1:33:37] | If it’s me reading the signs… | 换作是我来解读的话… |
[1:33:38] | If it’s you reading the signs? | 换作是你吗 |
[1:33:40] | You’re reading the signs? Oh, okay. | 换作是你又怎样 得了吧你 |
[1:33:44] | You are not a stand up guy! | 你这个窝囊废 |
[1:33:55] | I told you not to push it. | 我说了别逼他 |
[1:33:57] | Yeah, but he’s gotta do this thing. | 我知道 但是他得做这件事 |
[1:33:58] | He can’t be a quitter. | 不能半途而废 |
[1:33:59] | He cannot be a quitter. | 他不能就这样半途而废 |
[1:34:01] | You took that stupid parlay thing, | 你接受了那愚蠢的赌 |
[1:34:03] | and now he won’t do the dance | 搞到他现在不愿意跳舞了 |
[1:34:05] | and it was very constructive for him, | 跳舞本来对他很有帮助 |
[1:34:07] | and you ruined it. | 你现在却把这搞砸了 |
[1:34:08] | There’s only one way to get him to show. | 只有一个办法能让他继续下去 |
[1:34:10] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[1:34:12] | We have to tell him Nikki’s gonna be there. | 告诉她尼基会去比赛现场 |
[1:34:30] | She can’t come. | 她不会去的 |
[1:34:32] | We have to tell him that she’s coming. | 我们得说她会去 |
[1:34:33] | We have to tell him that she’s going. | 我们得这样告诉他 |
[1:34:34] | But that’s a lie! | 这是撒谎 |
[1:34:35] | It’s a white lie. | 是善意的谎言 |
[1:34:36] | It’s a white lie, what’s that matter? | 只不过是个善意的谎言 有什么关系呢 |
[1:34:37] | That’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[1:34:39] | So it’s a little lie. | 一个小小的谎而已 |
[1:34:39] | There’s no other way. | 没其他方法了 |
[1:34:41] | You know, we gotta leave a trail of bread crumbs | 我们得一步步地引导他 |
[1:34:44] | He can live his life | 这样他才能继续正常生活 |
[1:34:45] | without ruining it. | 而不是毁掉自己 |
[1:34:47] | No. I don’t approve. You can’t do it. | 不 我不赞成 你不可以这样做 |
[1:34:51] | Well, you know, I didn’t approve when you called her | 当时你打给她 |
[1:34:54] | and you told her where he was running, | 告诉她 他在哪儿跑步 |
[1:34:56] | so she could ambush him. | 好让她能伏击他 |
[1:34:57] | I didn’t approve of that, | 我也是不赞成的啊 |
[1:34:58] | but you did it anyway, | 你不也是我行我素 |
[1:34:59] | so I’m doing this anyway. That’s it. | 所以这次我也要我行我素 |
[1:35:02] | We’re gonna tell him Nikki’ll be there. | 我们就这样告诉他吧 |
[1:35:09] | You gotta be part of it. | 你得参与进来 |
[1:35:10] | We have to do it. | 我们别无选择了 |
[1:35:14] | Aren’t you nervous to be lying? | 你们说谎不紧张吗 |
[1:35:18] | A little bit. But it’s for the best. | 有点 但为了有个好结果嘛 |
[1:35:27] | But if it was me reading the signs… | 但如果要我解读的话 |
[1:36:01] | -That’s it. -Okay. | -就这样吧 -好吧 |
[1:36:36] | What’s up? | 嗨 |
[1:36:42] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我迟到了 |
[1:36:42] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[1:38:09] | Come on, it’s gonna be great. | 来吧 我们会大放异彩的 |
[1:38:11] | Nikki’s gonna be there. You know? | 尼基今晚会来 你知道吗 |
[1:38:13] | Everything’s gonna come together. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:38:16] | It’s what’s meant to be. You okay? | 早该是这样的 你没事吧 |
[1:38:21] | Don’t get wobbly on me. | 别对我不放心 |
[1:38:22] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[1:38:25] | We have a dance to do. | 我们有个舞蹈比赛 |
[1:38:26] | We have a parlay. | 还有个双重赌 |
[1:38:26] | You gotta stay focused. | 所以你要专心 |
[1:38:28] | I’m focused. | 我很专心 |
[1:38:28] | Okay, let’s go. | 那就好 我们走吧 |
[1:38:48] | -Look at the dancers. You see them? -Shit. | -看看那些舞者 看到没 -靠 |
[1:38:56] | Randy, Jake. What do we got? | 兰迪 杰克 情况如何 |
[1:38:58] | Dallas just tied with another field goal, three-three. | 达拉斯射门得分 3比3平 |
[1:39:00] | I’m worried about the bet. | 我为这个赌感到担心 |
[1:39:02] | Don’t worry about the bet. | 不要担心 |
[1:39:03] | I’m worried about the bet. | 我真的很担心 |
[1:39:05] | Holy shit. | 我了个去 |
[1:39:09] | Is this Dancing with the Stars? | 这是《与星共舞》吗 |
[1:39:12] | Well, you knew that. Maybe you should’ve scouted them. | 你了解的 或者你该好好审查一下他们 |
[1:39:15] | Look at those fucking dancers! | 看看这些牛逼的选手 |
[1:39:21] | You can give me the money now, you know? | 看来你现在就可以给我钱了 |
[1:39:24] | Patty, all we have to do is we have to make a five. | 小帕 我们只需要拿到5分 |
[1:39:26] | That’s all. | 5分就够了 |
[1:39:26] | You stay here and watch the game with me. | 你和我一起看比赛就好 |
[1:39:28] | The birds are better when Pat is with me. | 帕特和我在一起的时候 老鹰状态更好 |
[1:39:29] | We settled that. | 之前不是已经探讨过了吗 |
[1:39:31] | Relax, we’re gonna do fine, okay? | 放松点 我们做得到的 好吗 |
[1:39:32] | I’ll see you in a little bit. | 待会儿见 |
[1:39:34] | I’ll see you up there, okay? | 等下在楼上见吧 好吗 |
[1:39:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:39:36] | Pat, Tiffany! | 帕特 蒂凡尼 |
[1:39:38] | What a glorious, beautiful occasion, man. | 这排场还挺隆重啊 伙计 |
[1:39:40] | -All right, buddy, I’ll see you. -Alright. | -好了老兄 回头见 -好的 |
[1:39:42] | Wish me luck, man. | 祝我好运吧 |
[1:39:44] | Excelsior! | 要精益求精啊 |
[1:39:48] | Wait, what’s this? | 等等 这算什么 |
[1:39:49] | What? I thought you were doing it. | 什么 不是你先牵我的吗 |
[1:39:50] | I thought you were doing it. | 不是你先牵我的吗 |
[1:39:51] | We’re doing a dance thing anyway, for God’s sake. | 算了 反正我们也要牵手跳舞的 |
[1:40:02] | I want you to remember everything. | 我希望你能记住一切 |
[1:40:03] | I want you to remember all of the good stuff that we have here. | 记住我们在这享受的一切 |
[1:40:05] | Of course I do. | 我当然会 |
[1:40:06] | Just check in. I gotta go find Veronica. | 你先去签到 我去找维罗妮卡 |
[1:40:10] | -Hi, good evening. -Evening. | -晚上好 -晚上好 |
[1:40:11] | Check in? How many dancers are there? | 在这儿签到吗 一共有多少选手 |
[1:40:19] | What? Nikki? Nikki. | 什么 尼基 |
[1:40:25] | Oh, Jesus. | 我的上帝啊 |
[1:40:43] | What the fuck? | 这他妈的算什么 |
[1:40:45] | Sweetie, sweetie. Honey, calm down. | 宝贝 宝贝 冷静点 |
[1:40:48] | You’re killing me. You’re killing me! | 你们在折磨我 在折磨我 |
[1:40:50] | Tiffany, please. She’ll see how well he’s doing. | 蒂凡尼 她会看到他已经好转 |
[1:40:52] | Maybe she’ll lift the restraining order. | 那她就有可能取消限制令 |
[1:40:55] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:40:57] | Pat told me. He told me | 帕特跟我说 |
[1:40:58] | you should never throw a marriage out the window. | 永远都不要放弃自己的婚姻 |
[1:41:01] | Pat did not say that. He didn’t say that. | 他没这么说过 从没有 |
[1:41:04] | He said it several times, Tiffany, | 他说过好几遍了 蒂凡尼 |
[1:41:05] | and this is his chance. | 这就是他的良机 |
[1:41:06] | You gotta give him a chance. | 你得给他一次机会 |
[1:41:39] | Bartender! Bartender, can I get a vodka, please? | 酒保 给我一杯伏特加 |
[1:42:07] | So, you want another one? | 要不我再请你一杯 |
[1:42:10] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[1:43:20] | So what do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[1:43:22] | I’m a lawyer. Litigator, actually. | 律师 准确来说是诉讼律师 |
[1:43:30] | The arguing kind. | 吵来吵去的那种 |
[1:43:31] | 7.6 7.3 7.4 6.9 seven point six, seven point three, seven point four, six point nine | |
[1:43:38] | for an average score of seven point three. | 平均分7.3 |
[1:43:43] | Three, two, one! Philadelphia beats Dallas! | 3 2 1 费城老鹰打败了牛仔队 |
[1:43:47] | They are on their way to the playoffs. | 他们将进军下一轮季后赛 |
[1:44:00] | Where’s Tiffany? | 蒂凡尼在哪 |
[1:44:01] | I don’t know, Mom. Have you seen her? | 不知道 妈 你有看到她吗 |
[1:44:03] | You gotta find her. | 你得快点找到她 |
[1:44:04] | I know, mom, I know. | 我知道 |
[1:44:32] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:44:33] | She’s fine, buddy, she’s with me. | 她没事 老兄 我们一起喝口小酒而已 |
[1:44:34] | -She’s fine? -Yeah. | -她没事 -是的 |
[1:44:35] | Why don’t you shut up, okay? | 把你的嘴闭上行吗 |
[1:44:37] | How many drinks have you had? | 你喝了多少 |
[1:44:38] | I’ve had two vodkas. | 两杯伏特加 |
[1:44:40] | Listen, I don’t know what choices you’ve made, | 听着 我不知道你做了什么选择 |
[1:44:42] | but you gotta deal with it right now, okay? | 但我们现在得先处理这件事 好吗 |
[1:44:43] | We’re in this. | 我们要背水一战 |
[1:44:45] | We’re in what? | 战什么 |
[1:44:46] | Next, Pat Solatano and Tiffany Maxwell. | 下一组是 小帕特·索拉塔诺和蒂凡尼·麦斯威尔 |
[1:44:50] | You know, I used to think | 我以前以为遇见你 |
[1:44:50] | that you were the best thing | 是我人生中 |
[1:44:51] | that ever happened to me, | 最美好的事情 |
[1:44:52] | but now I think | 但现在我却觉得 |
[1:44:54] | that you might maybe be the worst thing | 这或许是最坏的事 |
[1:44:55] | and I’m sorry that I ever met you. | 我很后悔与你相遇 |
[1:44:57] | Good for you. Come on, let’s dance. | 说得好 说完了就走吧 |
[1:44:58] | And the scores for Makarov and Tretiak, | 马卡洛夫和特拉迪亚克的得分是 |
[1:45:02] | 6.7 8.1 7.5 6.5 six point seven, eight point one, seven point five, six point five | |
[1:45:11] | for an average score of seven point two. | 平均分7.2 |
[1:45:20] | They were great and they only got a seven point two. | 他们跳的这么好却只有7.2分 |
[1:45:24] | This is a tough room. | 这可是艰难角逐啊 |
[1:45:25] | Got it. | 到我们了 |
[1:45:28] | Up next, ladies and gentlemen | 接下来 女士们先生们 |
[1:45:30] | please welcome Pat Solatano, Jr., and Tiffany Maxwell. | 有请帕特·索拉塔诺 蒂凡尼·麦斯威尔 |
[1:45:40] | Come on, Pat! | 加油啊帕特 |
[1:45:44] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[1:45:54] | Come on, Pat! | 加油啊帕特 |
[1:48:53] | Yeah, Pat. | 干得好 帕特 |
[1:49:05] | Alright, let’s see the scores for Solatano and Maxwell. | 好了 我们来看看他们的得分 |
[1:49:09] | 4.9 4.8 4.9 We have a four point nine, four eight, a four nine. | |
[1:49:16] | That’s really too bad, guys. That’s a lot of fours. | 太遗憾了 伙计们 这么多4字头的 |
[1:49:19] | And and a five point four | 和5.4 |
[1:49:21] | for an average score of five point zero. | 平均分5.0 |
[1:49:26] | Sorry about that, guys. | 节哀 伙计 |
[1:49:36] | Dad, Dad, did the Eagles win? | 爸 老鹰队赢了吗 |
[1:49:37] | The Eagles won, forty-four-six! | 大胜 44比6 |
[1:49:39] | They won, forty-four-six! | 他们赢了 44比6 |
[1:49:42] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[1:49:46] | Why are they so excited about a five? | 不过是得个5分 激动什么 |
[1:49:56] | Thank you. You are amazsing. | 谢谢你 你太棒了 |
[1:50:23] | How are you? You okay? | 你好吗 |
[1:50:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:50:25] | How are you? | 你呢 |
[1:50:26] | I’m really good. Thanks. | 再好不过了 谢谢 |
[1:50:28] | You looked really happy out there. | 你刚看起来非常愉快 |
[1:50:29] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[1:50:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:50:31] | Who’d have thought, dancing? | 谁会想到呢 我居然去跳舞 |
[1:50:37] | You look incredible. | 你现在容光焕发 |
[1:50:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:50:39] | You lost a lot of weight. | 瘦了很多 |
[1:50:41] | I’ve been reading your books and, | 我在读你的书 |
[1:50:43] | I have a positive attitude. | 心态也更积极了 |
[1:50:44] | I’m on medication, I’m in therapy. | 我现在一直接受药物和心理治疗 |
[1:51:48] | Where’s Tiffany? | 蒂凡尼在哪儿 |
[1:51:49] | She left. | 她走了 |
[1:51:49] | What do you mean, she left? | 走了 是什么意思 |
[1:51:51] | She left. | 就是走了啊 |
[1:51:51] | What do you think! Where is she? | 你在想什么 她去哪儿了 |
[1:51:54] | Let me tell you, | 我跟你说 |
[1:51:54] | I know you don’t wanna listen to your father, | 我知道你不愿听我的话 |
[1:51:56] | I didn’t listen to mine | 我也不爱听我父亲的话 |
[1:51:57] | but I’m telling you, | 但我还是要说 |
[1:51:58] | you gotta pay attention to the signs. | 你得注意她这种反应 |
[1:52:00] | When life reaches out with a moment like this, | 在人生出现这种情况 |
[1:52:02] | it’s a sin if you don’t reach back. | 你如果还不捉住机会 就是罪 |
[1:52:03] | I’m telling you, it’s a sin | 我提醒你 如果再不出手 |
[1:52:05] | if you don’t reach back, | 就是罪孽 |
[1:52:05] | and it’ll haunt you | 而且会想诅咒一般 |
[1:52:06] | for the rest of your days like a curse. | 纠缠你一辈子 |
[1:52:08] | You’re facing a big challenge in your life | 此时此刻 |
[1:52:10] | right now, at this very moment, right here. | 你面临你人生的一大挑战 |
[1:52:11] | That girl loves you, she really loves you. | 那个女孩爱着你 全心全意爱着你 |
[1:52:13] | And I don’t know if Nikki ever did, | 我不清楚尼基有没有爱过你 |
[1:52:15] | but she sure as hell doesn’t love you right now. | 但她现在铁定对你毫无感觉 |
[1:52:17] | I’m telling you, don’t fuck this up. | 记住 这次不要搞砸了 |
[1:52:21] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸 |
[1:52:56] | Would you just leave me alone? | 你就不要再来烦我了行吗 |
[1:52:57] | Wait a second! | 等等 |
[1:52:58] | I have one more letter for you to read, okay? | 我这儿还有一封信给你 |
[1:53:00] | What the fuck is the matter with you? | 你他妈的脑子有毛病吧 |
[1:53:01] | Give it to her yourself! | 要给你自己给她 |
[1:53:02] | Let me say something. | 让我说几句 |
[1:53:03] | You don’t ever have to see me again | 只要你看完这封信 |
[1:53:04] | if you just read it, alright? | 我可以消失在你视线里 好吗 |
[1:53:06] | This is so fucked up. | 这简直就是件蠢事 |
[1:53:07] | Yeah, just read it. | 嗯 读吧 |
[1:53:11] | Dear Tiffany… | 亲爱的蒂凡尼… |
[1:53:17] | I know you wrote the letter. | 我知道那封信其实是你写的 |
[1:53:26] | The only way you could meet my craziness | 与我的疯癫匹配的唯一方法 |
[1:53:28] | was by doing something crazy yourself. | 就是你自己也做疯疯癫癫的事 |
[1:53:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:53:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:53:38] | I knew it the minute I met you. | 我在第一眼看到你时就爱上了你 |
[1:53:40] | I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. | 原谅我花了那么长时间才付诸行动 |
[1:53:44] | I just got stuck. Pat. | 我反应比较迟钝 帕特 |
[1:53:51] | I wrote that a week ago. | 这是我一周前写的 |
[1:53:54] | You wrote that a week ago? | 一周前? |
[1:53:56] | Yes, I did. | 没错 |
[1:53:57] | You let me lie to you for a week? | 一个星期以来 你都任由我把你骗得团团转 |
[1:54:00] | I was trying to be romantic. | 我想耍一下浪漫 |
[1:54:04] | You love me? | 你爱我? |
[1:54:06] | Yeah, I do. | 我爱你 |
[1:54:14] | Okay. | 那就得了 |
[1:54:50] | The world will break your heart ten ways to Sunday, | 世界在周日前可以用十种方法让你心碎 |
[1:54:53] | that’s guaranteed. | 毋庸置疑 |
[1:54:54] | And I can’t begin to explain that | 这点我无法解释 |
[1:54:56] | or the craziness inside myself and everybody else, | 我也无法解释所有人包括我内心的疯狂 |
[1:54:59] | but guess what? | 但你知道吗 |
[1:55:00] | Sunday is my favorite day again. | 周日现在又成为了我最爱 |
[1:55:04] | I think of everything everyone did for me | 我想起每一个人为我付出一切 |
[1:55:07] | and I feel like a very lucky guy. | 让我感觉我是如此幸运 |
[1:55:12] | We have to beat the Vikings by three. | 我们要赢维京队3分 |
[1:55:14] | I’m giving you a six, | 让你6分 |
[1:55:15] | which is very generous | 够慷慨了吧 |
[1:55:16] | after the beating you just took. | 看在你上次输了的份上嘛 |
[1:55:17] | So what are we doing, | 那现在还谈什么 |
[1:55:18] | what are we talking about here? | 已经没什么好商量的吧 |
[1:55:20] | I’d like to do another parlay | 我想如果这一轮赢了的话 |
[1:55:21] | if we make it to the next round, that’s all. | 才再来一盘双重赌 |
[1:55:24] | But we are gonna make it to the next round. | 可我们肯定能赢这一轮的啊 |
[1:55:25] | We’re gonna beat… | 我们肯定会打败… |
[1:55:26] | No, that was me that did that. | 不 那是我的牌 |
[1:55:27] | No, that was me. | 不 那是我的 |
[1:55:29] | That was me. | 我的 |
[1:55:30] | I played the Jack. | 是我出的J |
[1:55:32] | So you put the bread crumbs, the garlic in the steak | 你把面包屑 大蒜放进牛排里 |
[1:55:35] | and you roll it up with the toothpicks? | 然后用牙签卷起来吗 |
[1:55:36] | Yeah. For, maybe three hours, plus. | 没错 大概放3个多小时吧 |
[1:55:39] | Everything’s good. | 一切都好 |
[1:55:41] | I got you, you’re all down. | 我懂 |
[1:55:43] | No, Randy, he’s complaining. | 不 兰迪在抱怨呢 |
[1:55:45] | You know he lost a lot of money. He’s moaning and groaning. | 他又输了一大笔钱 在鬼哭狼嚎的 |
[1:55:47] | The restaurant’s happening because of Randy, | 多亏了兰迪 餐厅正在筹建中 |
[1:55:49] | so everything’s good. | 所以一切都好 |