英文名称:Silent Hill
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Sharon! | 莎伦! |
[00:28] | She’s not here. | 她不在这儿 |
[00:30] | Oh, God. Christopher, can you see anything? | 天啊 克里斯托弗 你看得到吗? |
[00:34] | Sharon! | 莎伦! |
[00:36] | – Sharon! – She’s there. | – 莎伦! – 她在那 |
[00:41] | Sharon! | 莎伦! |
[00:45] | Honey! | 宝贝! |
[00:50] | Sharon! | 莎伦! |
[00:53] | Wait for Mommy! | 等等妈妈! |
[01:14] | Sharon! | 莎伦! |
[01:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:35] | Sharon! Honey! | 莎伦! 宝贝! |
[01:50] | Oh, my God. Sharon! | 我的天啊 莎伦! |
[01:53] | Home. | 家 |
[02:09] | Home. | 家 |
[02:10] | No! | 不! |
[02:19] | – Home! Home! – We’re going home. | – 家! 家! – 我们这就回家 |
[02:22] | Silent Hill! | 寂静岭! |
[02:24] | – Silent Hill! – Rose! | – 寂静岭! – 罗斯! |
[02:27] | – Wake up. – Hey. | – 快醒醒 – 嘿 |
[02:29] | – It’s okay, sweetie. We’re here now. – It’s okay. It’s okay. | – 没事了 宝贝 有我们在 – 没事了 |
[02:32] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[02:34] | It’s okay, baby. We’re going right home. | 宝贝乖 我们这就回家 |
[02:37] | – What are we gonna do? – We’ll get there. | – 我们该怎么办? – 会挺过去的 |
[02:40] | We’ll find a way through this. We’ll find a way. | 总有办法 一定有办法的 |
[02:43] | No. | 不 |
[02:45] | – She said it again. – I know. | – 她又说了那个地方 – 我知道 |
[02:50] | – Come on, baby. It’s okay. It’s okay, baby. – It’s okay. We’re right here. | – 没事了 宝贝 – 没事了 爸爸妈妈在这 |
[03:00] | It’s okay. | 乖 |
[03:03] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[03:07] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事了 宝贝 |
[03:36] | – Wanna see? – Sure. | – 想看吗? – 嗯 |
[03:39] | What are you doing there, pumpkin? | 在画什么呢 南瓜? |
[03:45] | This is an amazing lion. Did you do that all by yourself? | 好一只大狮子呀 你自己画的? |
[03:49] | I’m so impressed with you, honey. | 宝贝 你真棒 |
[03:59] | Hey, you know we’re going on a special trip, don’t you? | 我们要做一次特别的旅行 你知道吧? |
[04:04] | Do you know where we’re going? | 知不知道是要去哪儿? |
[04:08] | No? | 不知道? |
[04:09] | Honey, sometimes when you go to sleep, you go on a little walk. | 亲爱的 有时候你睡觉的时候 会四处走动 |
[04:13] | And sometimes you talk about a place… | 有时候 还会提到一个地方 |
[04:17] | … called Silent Hill. | 叫做寂静岭 |
[04:21] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[04:24] | Oh, that’s okay, sweetie. | 没关系 宝贝 |
[04:26] | That’s why we’re gonna go there, so you can remember. | 所以我们要去那里 好让你记起来 |
[04:39] | Daddy’s not coming? | 爸爸不去吗? |
[04:43] | No, sweetie. It’s gonna be just you and me. | 不 宝贝 就我们俩 |
[05:30] | Break’s over, sweetie. | 休息结束了 宝贝 |
[05:32] | You awake? | 睡醒了? |
[05:35] | You wanna go? | 可以走了么? |
[05:44] | Do you not know that we will judge angels? Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? | “岂不知我们要审判天使么 岂不知圣徒要审判世界么” |
[05:49] | Corinthians 6:2-3 | 《新约·哥林多前书》 教会宣 |
[05:56] | Damn it, Rose. What’s going on? | 该死 罗斯 怎么回事? |
[06:02] | Hi, this is Rose Da Silva. | 我是罗斯·达·西尔瓦 |
[06:04] | Please leave a message, and I’ll call you back. | 请留言 我稍候会回复 |
[06:26] | Oh, no, Rose. | 不 罗斯 |
[07:49] | Honey, you’re awake? | 亲爱的 你醒啦? |
[07:51] | Long drive. | 走了好远哦 |
[07:53] | Can I ask you something, sweetie? | 能问你个事儿 宝贝? |
[07:58] | Why did you change your pictures? | 为什么要换你画的画? |
[08:03] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[08:04] | – Mommy? – You can’t remember? | – 妈咪? – 不记得了? |
[08:07] | No. I don’t like that, Mommy. | 我不喜欢这个 妈咪 |
[08:10] | – Baby, you can’t remember doing this? – Who did that? | – 宝贝 你不记得了? – 谁做的? |
[08:14] | – Hey, hey, baby, it’s okay. – Mommy, who did that? | – 好了 没事了 – 妈咪 是谁做的? |
[08:17] | It’s okay, honey. Mommy’s here. | 乖 没事了 妈妈在这 |
[08:21] | Can you wait in the car for me? | 在车里等我一下好吗? |
[08:23] | Can I sit in front? | 可以坐前面吗? |
[08:26] | – Of course you can sit in the front. – Okay. | – 当然可以啦 – 好吧 |
[08:42] | Jimmy, we need a ham and cheese on white. | 吉米 一份火腿加起司白面包 |
[08:44] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:47] | I just wanna pay for the gas. | 我来付油钱 |
[08:50] | And can you tell me the best way to get to Silent Hill? | 请问到寂静岭该走哪条路? |
[08:53] | I can’t seem to find it on the map. | 我在地图上找不到 |
[08:56] | – Why do you wanna go there? – I… I read about it. | – 为什么要去那? – 我 我看过一些报道 |
[09:00] | Road don’t go through no more. | 路走不通了 |
[09:03] | Your card was declined. | 你的卡被冻结了 |
[09:09] | Hey there. | 小家伙 |
[09:11] | – Is everything all right? – Don’t talk to strangers. | – 你没事吧? – 不要和陌生人说话 |
[09:17] | Good girl. | 乖孩子 |
[09:19] | All right. Well, thanks for your help. | 好的 多谢帮忙 |
[09:26] | Why did you cut off the cards? | 为什么要冻结我的卡? |
[09:28] | That’s not gonna stop me from taking her there. | 别想靠这个阻止我 |
[09:30] | Listen, honey, we gotta put Sharon in a hospital. | 亲爱的 听我说 我们得送莎伦去医院 |
[09:34] | She needs constant care, and she needs medication. | 她需要专人守护 接受药物治疗 |
[09:36] | The medication doesn’t work. | 吃药没用 |
[09:39] | She’s getting worse every day. | 已经越来越严重了 |
[09:42] | Honey, the adoption people said Sharon came from West Virginia… | 亲爱的 领养处的人说 她来自西弗吉尼亚 |
[09:46] | … and Silent Hill is in West Virginia. | 寂静岭也在西弗吉尼亚 |
[09:48] | I’m not giving up on her, Chris. I’m not. | 我不会放弃她 克里斯 决不 |
[09:50] | Have you actually read the websites, Rose? | 你到底看过那些网页没有? |
[09:53] | Yes, Chris, I read them. | 看过了 克里斯 |
[09:56] | Just trust me on this, please. Just trust me on this. | 就相信我一次 求你了 |
[10:00] | Listen, honey… | 亲爱的 听我说 |
[10:01] | – I love Sharon every bit as much as I… – Chris, I gotta go. | – 我爱莎伦就像 – 我得走了 克里斯 |
[10:07] | … I love you. | 就像爱你一样 |
[10:09] | – Need any help, ma’am? – No, we’re… We’re fine, thanks. | – 需要帮忙吗 女士? – 没事我们很好 谢谢 |
[10:15] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[11:32] | Are we there? | 到了? |
[11:35] | Not yet, honey. | 还没有 亲爱的 |
[11:49] | Keep your seatbelt fastened. | 系好安全带 |
[11:53] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[12:14] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[12:47] | It’s okay. It’s just the radio. | 没事 只是收音机 |
[12:50] | – I’m turning it off. – Mommy! | – 我这就关 – 妈咪! |
[13:43] | Sharon? | 莎伦? |
[13:51] | Sharon! | 莎伦! |
[13:54] | Somebody! Help! | 来人啊! 救命啊! |
[13:57] | Please! | 救命! |
[14:02] | We’ve had an accident! | 这儿出了车祸! |
[14:09] | Anybody! | 来人啊! |
[14:19] | Sharon. Honey. | 莎伦 宝贝 |
[14:34] | Ashes. | 灰烬 |
[15:49] | Sharon! | 莎伦! |
[15:57] | Sharon! | 莎伦! |
[15:59] | Wait! | 等等! |
[16:01] | Sharon! | 莎伦! |
[16:02] | Wait! | 等等! |
[16:27] | Sharon! | 莎伦! |
[16:33] | Sharon? | 莎伦? |
[16:42] | Honey? | 宝贝? |
[17:31] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[17:39] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[17:42] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[18:19] | Sharon? | 莎伦? |
[18:34] | Sharon? | 莎伦? |
[19:03] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[19:26] | Wait! | 等等! |
[19:31] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[19:32] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[19:36] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[20:14] | Help me! | 救命! |
[20:19] | Help! | 救命! |
[20:21] | Help me! Help! | 救命! |
[20:24] | Someone! Shit! | 谁来救救我! 妈的! |
[20:30] | Get off me! Get off! | 滚开! 滚开! |
[21:07] | Get off! Get off! | 滚开! 滚开! |
[21:08] | Get off me! | 滚开! |
[21:10] | No! Get off me! | 不! 滚开! |
[21:14] | No! Get off me! Get off me! | 不! 滚开! 滚开! |
[21:33] | Get off! | 滚开! |
[23:26] | Only the dark one opens and closes the door to Silent Hill. | 寂静岭的入口 为黑暗力量所掌控 |
[23:30] | Please. | 麻烦你 |
[23:33] | I don’t know what’s happening. Do you know what’s going on here? | 我不知道这儿是怎么回事 你知道吗? |
[23:38] | My daughter. | 我女儿 |
[23:41] | I’m looking for my daughter. I’m afraid that she’s been hurt. | 我在找我女儿 真担心她出事 |
[23:43] | We’ve all lost our children. | 我们都失去了孩子 |
[23:46] | Our light. | 生命从此黯淡无光 |
[23:49] | They deceived me. | 他们欺骗了我 |
[23:51] | Their evil. | 心中的罪恶 |
[23:53] | Their hate. | 还有仇恨 |
[23:58] | They hurt my child. | 令他们伤害了我的孩子 |
[24:00] | They did terrible things to her. | 虐待她 |
[24:03] | Alessa. | 阿蕾莎 |
[24:07] | This is my daughter, Sharon. | 这是我女儿 莎伦 |
[24:09] | She sleepwalks, so you have to be careful… | 她有梦游症 请你小心 |
[24:11] | … but if you see her, please, tell her to wait for me. | 要是看到她 请让她等着我 |
[24:17] | Yes, she’s mine. | 哦 她是我女儿 |
[24:20] | – It was mine. – It’s mine. | – 这是我的 – 是我的 |
[24:21] | – It’s mine. – It’s mine! | – 我的 – 我的! |
[24:23] | – It’s mine! – Get off me! | – 是我的! – 放手! |
[24:33] | Into the fire she swallowed their hate. | 在烈火中 她咽下他们的仇恨 |
[25:05] | – Hi there. – Yeah. | – 嘿 – 嗯 |
[25:09] | Listen, my wife, she came through here last night. | 我妻子 昨夜经过这里 |
[25:13] | – Maybe you saw her? – Daughter worked night shift. | – 看见过吗? – 我女儿上夜班 |
[25:18] | Actually, she was heading for this place, Silent Hill. | 事实上 她是要去寂静岭 |
[25:23] | – How do I get there? – You don’t. | – 怎么走? – 没路可走 |
[25:25] | Town’s closed down because of the coal fire… | 因为煤矿起火 小镇被关闭了 |
[25:27] | … still burning underground, you know? | 地下仍有余火燃烧 |
[25:30] | Breathe enough of them fumes, oh, bound to kill you. | 呼吸几口那儿的煤烟 能要你的命 |
[25:36] | Okay… | 告诉我 |
[25:39] | … where’s the turnoff? | 是哪条岔路? |
[25:54] | Sharon? | 莎伦? |
[26:28] | Come on. | 快点 |
[26:36] | Hi, this is Chris. Please leave a message. | 我是克里斯 请留言 |
[26:40] | Christopher, it’s me. | 克里斯托弗 是我 |
[26:43] | I’m in Silent Hill. I’m sorry, I made a mistake. | 我在寂静岭 抱歉我太莽撞了 |
[26:46] | Sharon’s lost, but I think I know where she is… | 莎伦不见了 我想我知道她在哪 |
[26:49] | … so I’m going to the school to look for her. | 我现在就去学校找她 |
[26:53] | I’m not okay, all right? I need your help. | 我这边不对劲 好吗? 需要你的帮助 |
[26:56] | Please, please, hurry. | 求求你 快来吧 |
[27:02] | Fuck. Come on! | 操 快点! |
[27:04] | Ma’am, I want you to put both hands on the wheel. | 女士 请把手放在方向盘上 |
[27:09] | Put both hands on the wheel. | 两手放在方向盘上 |
[27:14] | Where’s the little girl, ma’am? | 女士 小女孩哪去了? |
[27:16] | Please, my daughter, she’s gone. I need your help. | 求求你 我女儿不见了 需要你的帮助 |
[27:19] | – Get out of the car. – What? | – 下车 – 什么? |
[27:21] | Move it. | 快点 |
[27:24] | Jesus, what are you doing? | 老天 你要干嘛? |
[27:26] | – You’re under arrest. – What? | – 你被捕了 – 什么? |
[27:28] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切都将作为呈堂证供 |
[27:32] | I don’t think you understand. There’s something weird going on. | 你没弄明白 这个地方不对劲 |
[27:34] | My daughter, Sharon, she’s in danger. | 我的女儿莎伦现在十分危险 |
[27:36] | If you really cared, you wouldn’t have sped off. | 你要是真关心她 就不会踩油门逃跑了 |
[27:39] | Listen to me, she ‘s ill. She sleepwalks. | 听我说 她病了 是梦游症 |
[27:41] | Just calm right down. I’m gonna find the little girl. | 冷静点 我会找到那小女孩 |
[27:46] | Officer Bennett to base, over. | 伯纳特警官呼叫总部 完毕 |
[27:50] | Base, do you copy, over! | 总部请回话 完毕! |
[27:53] | – Shit. – You’re bleeding. | – 该死 – 你在流血 |
[28:00] | Cracked my head on the road pretty good when my bike went down. | 我翻车的时候 |
[28:02] | I must have been out for a while. | 头给撞了个正着 看来是晕过去了一会 |
[28:06] | – You all right to walk? – Sure. | – 能走么? – 嗯 |
[28:09] | Then it looks like we’ll be hiking back to Brahams. | 看来我们得步行回Brahams了 |
[28:12] | What? | 什么? |
[28:15] | You’re going back to the station. | 我要带你回警局 |
[28:17] | – Are you kidding? – Nope. | – 你在开玩笑吧? – 没有 |
[28:20] | Have you heard a single word I’ve said? | 你可听到我说的话? |
[28:22] | – Yeah, I hear you. – Have you heard… | – 听到了 – 你可听进去 |
[28:23] | … a single word I’ve said? | 哪怕是一个字? |
[28:26] | I’m sure she’s at the school, we just need to turn around… | 我确定她就在学校 我们得回去 |
[28:29] | … Silent Hill… sorry… | 寂静岭 对不起 |
[28:32] | … Sharon… lost… | 莎伦 不见 |
[28:34] | … think I know where… going to the school to look for her… | 我想 我去学校找她 |
[28:39] | I’m not okay… | 这里不对劲 |
[28:41] | I need your… Your help. Please, hurry! | 我需要你 你的帮助 求求你 快来 |
[29:03] | Sorry, sir, this road is closed. You’ll have to turn around. | 对不起先生 此路不通 请回吧 |
[29:06] | I’m looking for my wife. She may have come through here. | 我在找我妻子 她可能是走的这条路 |
[29:10] | She drives a Jeep Liberty. Silver, Ohio plates. | 她开一辆银色”吉普-自由者” 俄亥俄牌照 |
[29:15] | Sir, this man’s wife was driving the Jeep. | 长官 那辆吉普 是这位先生的妻子在开 |
[29:20] | Bring him down. | 带过来 |
[29:21] | – Come on. – You’ve seen her? | – 过来 – 你见过她? |
[29:29] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[29:31] | Inspector Thomas Gucci. Enjoying the weather, are you? | 探长托马斯·古奇 天气不错啊 你说呢? |
[29:33] | For God’s sake, I’m trying to find my wife. | 看在上帝的份上 我在找我妻子 |
[29:36] | I know. Hang on a second. | 我知道 稍等 |
[29:37] | Now, that vehicle you were talking about, we found it. | 你说的那辆车 我们找到了 |
[29:40] | It’s at the end of the bridge here, but it’s empty. | 在这座桥的尽头 里面没人 |
[29:42] | We’ve got no indication anyone’s come under any harm. | 没有任何迹象表明有人受伤 |
[29:45] | – Good Christ. – Now, you mind telling me… | – 老天 – 你不介意的话 |
[29:47] | … what your wife’s doing up here, Mr? | 能告诉我你妻子来这做什么吗 你是? |
[29:49] | – Da Silva, Chris Da Silva. – My pleasure, Chris… | – 达·西尔瓦 克里斯·达·西尔瓦 – 很荣幸见到你 克里斯 |
[29:51] | The faster we start looking, the faster we’re gonna find her. | 我们马上行动 就能尽快找到她 |
[29:54] | All right, hold your horses, hold your horses, Chris. | 好了 暂且打住 |
[29:57] | I’ve also got a missing deputy. | 我也失踪了一名手下 |
[29:59] | And knowing Officer Cybil Bennett the way I do… | 以我对警官西比尔·伯纳特的了解 |
[30:01] | … she’s probably out there looking for your wife and daughter. | 她应该正在寻找你的妻女 |
[30:04] | Bobby, make sure no one comes through that barricade. | 鲍比 不要让任何人通过路障 |
[30:07] | We’re gonna get our asses up to Silent Hill. | 我们这就去寂静岭 |
[30:08] | – Let’s take a look around. – Yes, sir. | – 到里面转转 – 是 长官 |
[30:10] | While Chris here tells me what’s going on. | 让克里斯告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[30:15] | She disappeared yesterday. I spoke to her… | 她是昨天起失踪的 在博拉姆斯停车加油的时候 |
[30:17] | … when she stopped for gas in Brahams. | 她还和我通过电话 |
[30:20] | Why were you coming up here in the middle of the night? | 为什么半夜还要到这里来? |
[30:22] | – I thought it would help her. – You people. You get off the highway… | – 我想帮她 – 你们这些城里人 |
[30:26] | … from whatever big city, bringing all your sick problems with you. | 带着一堆麻烦事 就往乡下钻 |
[30:32] | Why aren’t you listening to me? | 你怎么就不听我说呢? |
[30:34] | We had a guy come up here two years ago… | 两年前 一个家伙来到这里 |
[30:37] | … snatched a little boy from a rest stop, dropped him into a mine vent. | 将途中拐走的男孩 扔进了一个矿井的通风口 |
[30:40] | I never wanna see anything like that again. | 我决不允许这样的事情再次发生 |
[30:42] | Look, I don’t know what you’re thinking, but you’re not helping. | 我不知道你是怎么想的 但你是在帮倒忙 |
[30:45] | There is no way I would ever harm my own daughter. | 我决不会伤害自己的女儿 |
[30:48] | How do I even know she is your daughter? | 我怎么知道她是你女儿? |
[30:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:56] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[31:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:36] | Now do you see what I’m talking about? | 现在你明白我的意思了吧? |
[31:39] | Will you take these handcuffs off me? | 能不能把这手铐打开? |
[31:40] | No. Get walking. | 不行 继续走 |
[31:43] | There’s a fire-lookout tower on the far side of Toluca Lake. | 托卢卡湖那头有一个火警瞭望塔 |
[31:46] | – It should have a radio. – Fuck you, you stupid cop. | – 那里应该有无线电 – 臭屁警察 |
[31:49] | This place is completely cut off. | 这里完全与世隔绝 |
[31:53] | You have no idea what’s going on. Hey! | 你根本不知道出了什么问题 |
[31:56] | Hey, you up there! | 嗨 上面这位! |
[32:00] | I’m a police officer! | 我是警察! |
[32:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[32:15] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[32:22] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[32:27] | Jesus Christ, shoot it. | 老天 快打他 |
[32:42] | Stay where you are! | 不许动! |
[32:45] | Stop! | 站住! |
[34:25] | Midwich Elementary School | MIDWICH小学 |
[34:40] | Sharon! | 莎伦! |
[34:52] | The foes of the righteous will be condemned | “恨恶义人的 必被定罪” 《旧约·诗篇34: 21》 |
[36:10] | Rose. | 罗斯 |
[36:23] | COUNTRY | 国 |
[36:25] | HOME | 家 |
[36:27] | LOYALTY | 忠 |
[36:29] | GOD | 神 |
[36:31] | Mrs. Da Silva, I am an officer of the law… | 达·西尔瓦夫人 我是警察 |
[36:34] | … and I will take you to safety. | 我会带你到安全地方 |
[36:36] | Mrs. Da Silva, I am an officer of the law… | 达·西尔瓦夫人 我是警察 |
[36:39] | … and I will take you to safety. | 我会带你到安全地方 |
[36:41] | – Why don’t you let me do that? – Ninety percent of the time… | – 怎么不让我来喊? – 像这种 |
[36:44] | … when a wife takes a run… | 妻子带着女儿私奔 |
[36:46] | … she takes the daughter to a place like this… | 逃到这种地方来 |
[36:48] | … I’d say she’s damn mad at her husband. | 八成是和她丈夫斗气 |
[36:52] | You like hauling skeletons out of your family closet? | 你很喜欢挖别人家底是吧? |
[36:54] | No, not all the time, but we’re driving on top of them right now. | 不总是 不过现在 倒是可以挖挖我们车底 |
[36:58] | Coal fire’s still burning underneath. | 地下的煤矿还在燃烧 |
[37:01] | You see the barbershop over there? | 看到那边的理发店了? |
[37:03] | – Used to be my father’s. – Your father? | – 曾经是我父亲的 – 你父亲? |
[37:07] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[37:09] | November ’74, when the fire caught. | 74年11月的那场大火 |
[37:12] | They tried to evacuate this place as quick as they could… | 虽然人们尽了全力疏散 |
[37:15] | … but it was hellish, people were dying and disappearing. | 但在那地狱般的大火里 死的死 失踪的失踪 |
[37:18] | Hell, they couldn’t even find half the bodies. | 甚至有一半的尸体都找不到 |
[37:21] | That was the end of Silent Hill. | 寂静岭的末日 |
[37:23] | These were good people, most of them. | 都是好人 大部分是 |
[37:27] | Some, you might say deserved it. | 其他的 多多少少吧 |
[37:29] | A little bit. | 算是罪有应得 |
[37:47] | Sharon! | 莎伦! |
[39:20] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[39:26] | Where are you hiding? | 你藏在哪? |
[39:38] | Burn the witch! Burn the witch! Burn the witch! | 烧死巫女! 烧死巫女! 烧死巫女! |
[39:45] | Alessa Gillespie. | 阿蕾莎·格雷斯彼 |
[39:58] | Wait! | 等等! |
[41:04] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[41:07] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事 |
[41:13] | I promise I’m gonna help you. | 我一定会帮你的 |
[41:24] | COLIN | 柯林 |
[41:49] | DARE YOU, DARE YOU DOUBLE DARE YOU | “你敢吗” “那你呢” “你敢我就敢” |
[43:05] | Come on. | 快点 |
[43:07] | Oh, God. | 噢 天啊 |
[43:09] | Come on. | 快 |
[43:16] | Help me. Oh, God. Please, please, help me. Help… | 神啊 救救我 求你救我 |
[43:24] | Help me. Please, help me. Help me. Help me, please. | 救救我 救救我 |
[44:23] | It’s happening again. | 又来了 |
[46:42] | Help me! Please! Please! | 救命! |
[46:59] | Come on! Come on! | 快点! 快点! |
[47:15] | Rose! | 罗斯! |
[47:19] | Sharon! | 莎伦! |
[47:24] | Rose! | 罗斯! |
[48:30] | Rose! | 罗斯! |
[48:42] | Rose. | 罗斯 |
[49:00] | – Rose! – Put your mask on. | – 罗斯! – 戴上口罩 |
[49:02] | Rose, where are you? | 罗斯 你在哪? |
[49:11] | – I felt her. – You what? | – 我能感觉到她 – 你什么? |
[49:14] | Her perfume. | 她的香水 |
[49:16] | – She was here. – Who was? | – 她来过这里 – 谁? |
[49:18] | – My wife. – She wasn’t here. Put this mask on. | – 我妻子 – 她没来过这儿 戴上口罩 |
[49:20] | – Perfume. – Breathe. Through that mask. | – 香水味 – 戴上口罩呼吸 |
[49:24] | Come on, let’s go. We’re gonna go this way. | 得了 我们走 走这边 |
[49:27] | Chris, come on. | 克里斯 |
[49:31] | – She was here. – No, no, she wasn’t here. | – 她来过过这里 – 不 她没有 |
[49:33] | I know it. | 我有感应 |
[49:50] | Come on. | 行了 |
[49:51] | Come on. Let’s keep looking. | 我们继续找吧 |
[50:21] | Get off! Get off! Get off! | 滚开! 滚开! 滚开! |
[50:37] | Get me that pipe. | 把那根铁管拿过来 |
[50:40] | Rose, the pipe! | 罗斯 铁管! |
[50:43] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[50:47] | – I got it. I got it. – Quick, come on! | – 拿到了 – 快点 |
[51:05] | Can we get out of here? | 能逃出去吗? |
[51:07] | We’re trapped. | 我们被困住了 |
[51:09] | Last mag. | 最后一匣 |
[51:11] | – That’s all the bullets you got? – Yeah. | – 就剩这么点子弹了? – 嗯 |
[51:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[51:30] | You hear that? | 你听见了? |
[51:39] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[51:47] | Stay down! Stay down! | 蹲下! 快蹲下! |
[51:49] | Jesus Christ! | 老天! |
[51:52] | Get down! | 蹲下! |
[52:01] | Shit! | 该死! |
[53:10] | What? | 怎么了? |
[53:51] | What the fuck? | 他妈的怎么回事? |
[53:54] | What the fuck? | 他妈的怎么回事? |
[53:57] | You saw that, right? That was real? | 你也看到了? 那是真的? |
[54:02] | What the fuck is going on? | 这他妈是怎么回事? |
[54:04] | All right, I know this is crazy. I know. | 这的确很疯狂 我知道 |
[54:07] | We gotta calm right down, because my kid is not here… | 我们要冷静 我孩子不在这里 |
[54:09] | … and I’ve gotta find her before this happens again. | 在这”状况”再次发生前 得找到我女儿 |
[54:13] | I don’t even know where to start. | 我都不知道从何找起 |
[54:15] | I found this. | 我找到这个 |
[54:17] | It’s from a hotel. | 是一个饭店的 |
[54:19] | I don’t know where it is, but she is in this hotel. | 我不知道在哪 但她就在里面 |
[54:23] | Hotel? | 饭店? |
[54:32] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事了 |
[54:35] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们不会有事的 |
[54:50] | Now, don’t be trying anything, all right? | 好了 放弃尝试吧 好吗? |
[54:52] | We got men up here all night long. | 我们留人整夜驻守这里 |
[54:55] | We’re gonna find your wife, we’re gonna find your daughter. | 会找到你的妻女的 |
[54:58] | Can’t have civilians wandering around on their own. | 不能让老百姓到处乱走 |
[55:01] | You’re not telling me everything. | 你隐瞒了什么 |
[55:05] | What really happened up here? | 这里到底发生过什么? |
[55:06] | Just let it rest in peace. | 往事就让它入土为安吧 |
[55:12] | – Directory assistance. – Toluca County Archives, please. | – 查询台 – 请找下托卢卡郡的档案 |
[55:14] | One moment. | 请稍等 |
[55:16] | – Archives? – Yeah, listen. | – 关于什么的? – 听着 |
[55:19] | Do you have the records there from Silent Hill? | 你有没有关于寂静岭的记录? |
[55:21] | – Which records, sir? – The police records. | – 什么记录? – 警方记录 |
[55:25] | Sorry, sir, those records are confidential. | 抱歉 那些记录是绝密档 |
[55:27] | No, no, I can’t… No, listen, I… | 不 不 我不能… 不 听着 我 |
[55:30] | Sorry, sir, I can’t access that information. | 抱歉 我没法提供相关信息 |
[55:32] | – Listen, goddamn it. – Sir. | – 听着 该死的 – 先生 |
[55:34] | – This is an emergency. – I can’t… | – 我有急事 – 我不能 |
[55:35] | I can’t help you. | 我没法帮你 |
[55:54] | They used to say this place was haunted. | 他们说这儿闹鬼 |
[55:57] | I think they were right. | 我想没错 |
[56:09] | Help! No! | 救命! 不! |
[56:11] | – Stay away. – Come on. | – 滚开 – 快 |
[56:13] | Stay away, sinner! | 滚开 罪人! |
[56:17] | Get back! | 退后! |
[56:20] | It’s here. | 在这里 |
[56:24] | Faith is our destroyer. Faith has brought us doom. | 信仰是我们的掘墓人 带来灭顶之灾 |
[56:27] | – Get back! – Hey, hey! | 滚! |
[56:28] | – Get back! – Hey, stop! | – 滚! – 住手! |
[56:31] | Think you of thee who cast the first stone. | 你 这扔第一块石头的人 |
[56:34] | Lambs without a shepherd, shepherd without a flock. | 没有牧羊人的羊羔 没有羊群的牧羊人 |
[56:37] | It’s your sins which hold you here. | 你的罪恶将你困诸此地 |
[56:39] | – Stop your lies! – Calm down! | – 少造谣了! – 冷静! |
[56:41] | Calm down, it’s okay. | 冷静点 没事了 |
[56:42] | – We’re not gonna hurt you. – She’s gone. | – 我们不会伤害你 – 她走了 |
[56:45] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[56:47] | Anna. My name is Anna. | 安娜 我叫安娜 |
[56:51] | What’s going on here, Anna? Who was that? | 安娜 这儿到底是怎么回事? 她是谁? |
[56:53] | – I’ve seen her before. – Dahlia was cast out. | – 我见过她 – 达利亚是被赶出来的 |
[56:56] | Not even the darkness wants her. | 连黑暗力量也不要她 |
[56:59] | – She’s lost her daughter too. – What? | – 她也失去了女儿 – 什么? |
[57:01] | – Sinners deserve to lose their spawn. – What are you doing here, Anna? | – 罪人应该断子绝孙 – 你在这里做什么 安娜? |
[57:09] | Mother needs more food. | 母亲需要更多食物 |
[57:12] | You mean there are other people here? | 你是说 还有其他人? |
[57:16] | Christabella keeps us safe. | 克里斯贝拉保护我们 |
[57:19] | – Anna. – We take refuge in the church. | – 安娜 – 我们在教堂避难 |
[57:22] | Anna, listen to me. | 安娜 听我说 |
[57:25] | I’ve lost my daughter. She’s all alone. | 我女儿不见了 她一个人 |
[57:28] | Can you imagine how frightened she must feel? | 能想象她有多害怕吗? |
[57:31] | Tell me, have you seen her? | 告诉我 有没有见过她 |
[57:33] | Do you know where she is? | 知不知道她在哪? |
[57:38] | If she has faith, she might survive. | 她要是有信仰 就能活下来 |
[57:41] | If not… | 要是没有 |
[57:45] | I’m taking this. | 这个我拿着 |
[57:48] | Have you seen this? | 见过这个么? |
[57:51] | I’ve seen it at the school. | 我在学校见过 |
[57:54] | It’s on all the buildings the elders of my elders built. | 所有的建筑上都有 老祖先修的 |
[57:58] | It’s a symbol of our unity, a symbol of our faith. | 是我们团结和信仰的标志 |
[58:13] | Rose, look at this. | 罗斯 看这个 |
[58:17] | – What is it? – Just like yours. | – 是什么? – 和你的一样 |
[58:22] | – Where did you find it? – They’re all over the floor. | – 在哪找到的? – 地上到处都是 |
[58:40] | Rose. | 罗斯 |
[58:42] | Check this out. | 来看 |
[58:45] | – What number did you take this from? – 111. | – 在几号拿的? – 111号 |
[58:51] | We gotta go to room 111. | 我们去111号房 |
[59:59] | Silent Hill Police Records | 寂静岭警方记录 |
[1:00:27] | Gucci. | 古奇 |
[1:00:33] | Third Degree Burns | 三度烧伤 |
[1:00:34] | Photograph of Victim | 受害者照片 |
[1:00:59] | – Directory assistance. – Yeah. | – 查寻台 – 你好 |
[1:01:02] | Toluca County Orphanage, please. | 我要查询托卢卡郡立孤儿院 |
[1:01:05] | One moment, please. | 请稍后 |
[1:01:08] | – Yes, I have that information for you. – Yeah. | – 嗯 我找到了相关信息 – 好 |
[1:01:12] | Can you give me that address? | 能告诉我地址吗? |
[1:01:23] | We are wandering far from refuge here. | 我们离避难所太远了 |
[1:01:28] | Let’s keep her with us. She’s all we got. | 没得选择了 带上她吧 |
[1:01:59] | There’s no room 111. | 没有111号房 |
[1:02:00] | The first burning. | 第一场火 |
[1:02:04] | – What is it, Anna? – The first burning. | – 是什么 安娜? – 第一场火 |
[1:02:07] | Before the town had a name. | 那时这小镇还没有名字 |
[1:02:10] | The elders of my elders kept us pure. | 祖先们为了保持纯净 |
[1:02:14] | The founders of this town were witch-hunters. | 小镇的祖先原来是巫女猎人 |
[1:02:16] | Burning the witch held back the darkness. | 靠烧死巫女来驱退黑暗 |
[1:02:19] | It stopped the apocalypse. | 好阻止世界末日”天启”的到来 |
[1:02:27] | It’s here. | 就是这儿 |
[1:02:45] | There’s a room in here. | 这里有个房间 |
[1:02:58] | Look at this. | 看这里 |
[1:03:08] | Here. | 来 |
[1:03:10] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:03:27] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[1:03:29] | I don’t know. We’re in the next building. | 不知道 到了另外一栋房子了 |
[1:03:32] | Some factory, maybe? | 是什么工厂吧 |
[1:03:36] | Looks like there was a fire. | 看来这里曾起过火 |
[1:04:07] | Rose! | 罗斯! |
[1:04:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:04:54] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:04:57] | Don’t be scared. I promise I’m not gonna hurt you. | 别怕 我保证不会伤害你 |
[1:05:18] | Rose? | 罗斯? |
[1:05:42] | Okay. Come on. | 加油 |
[1:05:44] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:05:50] | It’s okay. Hey. | 没事了 |
[1:05:58] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:06:07] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:06:08] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[1:06:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:06:23] | You could be her twin. | 你简直就是她的双胞胎妹妹 |
[1:06:29] | Are you Alessa? | 你是阿蕾莎? |
[1:06:33] | Where’s my Sharon? | 我的莎伦在哪? |
[1:06:35] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:06:39] | I’m burning. | 我在燃烧 |
[1:06:44] | Rose? | 罗斯? |
[1:06:48] | Rose? My God. | 罗斯 老天 |
[1:06:50] | – How did you get over there? – Where is she? | – 你怎么过去的? – 她到哪去了? |
[1:06:57] | Grab onto it. | 抓住这个 |
[1:07:00] | – Now swing back around. – Okay. | – 荡回来 – 好 |
[1:07:08] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 嗯 |
[1:07:10] | What the hell were you doing over there? | 你在那边做什么? |
[1:07:11] | You’re gonna get yourself killed. | 这样会没命的 |
[1:07:14] | I think I just saw Dahlia’s daughter. | 我刚见到了达利亚的女儿 |
[1:07:18] | She was the one that brought us here. | 是她带我们到这里来 |
[1:07:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:07:21] | She was the one that made me crash my car. | 是她害我撞了车 |
[1:07:24] | Alessa. | 阿蕾莎 |
[1:07:26] | We don’t say her name. | 我们从不提这个名字 |
[1:07:32] | That’s the seal, isn’t it, Anna? | 安娜 这就是那个封印? |
[1:07:35] | The symbol of your faith? | 你们信仰的标志? |
[1:07:40] | Something terrible happened here. | 这里一定发生过很可怕的事情 |
[1:07:47] | We have to leave. We have to leave! | 得走了 我们得走了! |
[1:07:51] | – The darkness is coming! – Let’s go. | – 黑暗就要来了 – 快走 |
[1:07:54] | Let’s go! | 快点! |
[1:08:07] | The church isn’t far. | 教堂并不远 |
[1:08:10] | – Run. Run! – Rose, come on! | – 跑 快跑! – 罗斯 快点! |
[1:08:12] | Rose! | 罗斯! |
[1:08:23] | Hurry! | 快! |
[1:08:32] | Rose. | 罗斯 |
[1:08:34] | – Come! – We gotta go. | – 快来! – 我们走 |
[1:08:54] | – Rose, come on. – I’ve seen this. | – 罗斯 快 – 我见过这个 |
[1:09:07] | Rose, let’s go! | 罗斯 我们走! |
[1:09:11] | – Cybil! – Rose, come on. | – 西比尔! – 罗斯 快 |
[1:09:22] | Cybil! | 西比尔! |
[1:09:23] | You run not towards sanctuary but from your fears. | 你们不是躲避灾难 只是逃避内心的恐惧 |
[1:09:26] | Do not join the others. They are deceivers. They are damned. | 不要同流合污 他们是骗子 受诅咒的人 |
[1:09:29] | – We gotta get inside. – No! | – 我们得进去 – 不! |
[1:09:30] | They are wolves in the skin of sheep. | 他们是披着羊皮的狼 |
[1:09:32] | They brought about their own hell. They’ll take you with them. | 自取灭亡 还要拖你陪葬 |
[1:09:35] | – Filth and lies! – Hey! | – 胡说八道! – 嘿! |
[1:09:38] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[1:09:40] | Please. I’ve seen your daughter. I’ve seen Alessa. | 求求你 我见过你女儿阿蕾莎 |
[1:09:47] | – It’s coming! – She’s dead, isn’t she? | – 要来了! – 她死了是不是? |
[1:09:49] | Fire doesn’t cleanse, it blackens. | 烈火无法清洁 只会越烧越黑 |
[1:09:52] | – Listen to me. – Rose, hurry! | – 听我说 – 罗斯 快! |
[1:09:54] | She looks exactly like Sharon. | 她和莎伦长得一模一样 |
[1:09:56] | She brought us here, didn’t she? | 她带我们来这儿的 对不对? |
[1:10:02] | Why? What does she want? | 为什么? 她到底要做什么? |
[1:10:05] | Evil wakes in vengeance. | 恶魔会随着仇恨一同苏醒 |
[1:10:07] | Be careful what you choose. | 要小心做出选择 |
[1:10:29] | Rose! | 罗斯! |
[1:11:05] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 |
[1:11:28] | – Witches! – She’s evil. | – 巫女! – 她是恶魔! |
[1:11:30] | Keep away the witches! | 别让巫女靠近! |
[1:11:35] | – No. – Send them back! | – 不 – 赶她们出去! |
[1:11:37] | No. | 不是 |
[1:11:39] | We’re lost. | 我们迷路了 |
[1:11:51] | This is a sanctuary. | 这里是神圣的避难所 |
[1:12:02] | Please, Christabella, they lured my Anna. | 克里斯贝拉 她们引诱了我的安娜 |
[1:12:06] | They gave her to the fiend. | 将她送到恶魔手里 |
[1:12:09] | Eleanor, you must remember that Anna went against our laws. | 埃莉诺 你一定记得 安娜没有依教规行事 |
[1:12:13] | She went alone outside into the devil’s playground. | 她独自外出 闯入恶魔的领地 |
[1:12:18] | She was not the responsibility of these two strangers. | 她不关这两个陌生人的事 |
[1:12:23] | We’ll deal with them later. | 等会儿再来对付她们 |
[1:12:31] | Now we must pray. | 现在我们要祈祷 |
[1:12:48] | REVELATION 20:11-15 | 以下祷文改自《新约·启示录20: 11- 15》 启示录中预言了所谓的”天启”即世界末日 |
[1:12:54] | And then I saw them… | 我看见他们 |
[1:12:55] | … from whose presence earth and heaven fled away. | 从他们面前天地都逃避 |
[1:12:59] | And no home was left to them. | 再无家可回 |
[1:13:02] | And then I saw them… | 我看见他们 |
[1:13:04] | … from whose presence earth and heaven fled away. | 从他们面前天地都逃避 |
[1:13:08] | And no home was left to them. | 再无家可回 |
[1:13:11] | And I saw the dead, the great and the small… | 我又看见死了的人 无论大小 |
[1:13:14] | … and they were judged according to their deeds. | 照他们所行的受审判 |
[1:13:17] | And I saw the dead, the great and the small… | 我又看见死了的人 无论大小 |
[1:13:22] | … and they were judged according to their deeds. | 照他们所行的受审判 |
[1:13:28] | And anyone’s name not found written in the book of life… | 若有人名字没记在生命册上 |
[1:13:33] | … they will be thrown into the lake of fire. | 他们就被扔在火湖里 |
[1:13:45] | Toluca County Orphanage | 托卢卡郡立孤儿院 |
[1:13:46] | And now I lay me down to sleep… | 现在我躺下睡觉 |
[1:13:49] | … I pray the Lord my soul to keep. | 请主守护我的灵魂 |
[1:13:53] | If I should die before I wake… | 如果我醒来之前死去 |
[1:13:56] | … I pray the Lord my soul to take. | 请主带我灵魂同行 |
[1:13:59] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[1:14:01] | All right, girls, into bed. Quickly, now. | 好了 孩子们 快上床睡觉吧 |
[1:14:04] | No better place to be on a rainy night. | 下雨天 也无处可去啦 |
[1:14:07] | In you go, Lindsey, thattagirl. You’ve got your bear, that’s a girl. | 琳茜 快点 那位 拿好你的小熊 真乖 |
[1:14:11] | No. No talking after lights are out. | 熄灯后不许讲话 |
[1:14:17] | Good night, children. | 晚安 孩子们 |
[1:14:19] | And God bless. | 上帝保佑你们 |
[1:14:25] | I’m sorry, Sister Margaret, this really can’t wait. | 抱歉 玛格丽特修女 真的等不得 |
[1:14:28] | I can’t imagine why. | 我不知什么这么急 |
[1:14:32] | Nine years ago… | 9年前 |
[1:14:34] | … a baby was left outside this orphanage. | 这所孤儿院外发现了一个女婴 |
[1:14:36] | My wife and I were the ones who adopted her. | 我和妻子领养了她 |
[1:14:38] | I’m very happy for you, Mr. Da Silva… | 我为你感到高兴 达·西尔瓦先生 |
[1:14:41] | … but I can’t give out information on our children. | 但我不能交出这里孩子的资料 |
[1:14:47] | Look. | 听我说 |
[1:14:50] | That girl, she looks exactly like my daughter. | 有个女孩 和我女儿一模一样 |
[1:14:53] | I can’t help you, I’m sorry. | 我帮不了你 抱歉 |
[1:14:55] | – It’s late. – She must be 40 now. | – 很晚了 – 她该有40岁了 |
[1:14:58] | Where can I find her? | 我到哪能找到她? |
[1:15:00] | This story isn’t hers alone… | 这不是她一个人的故事 |
[1:15:02] | – … but all of ours! – You people. | – 而是关系到所有人! – 你这种人 |
[1:15:04] | You got yourself something. | 你是自找麻烦 |
[1:15:05] | You know what you got now, Chris? How about breaking and entering? | 知道什么麻烦么 克里斯? 非法闯入? |
[1:15:08] | By the looks of this, a little assault as well. | 照这个样子 还得加上伤害罪 |
[1:15:11] | Thank you, Thomas. | 谢谢你 托马斯 |
[1:15:13] | – This can’t go any farther. – It won’t, Sister. | – 不能再追究下去了 – 不会的 修女 |
[1:15:17] | You know, I have some 12-year-olds… | 我认识一些12岁的小毛孩 |
[1:15:20] | … who cover their tracks better than you do. | 都比你会掩饰行踪 |
[1:15:22] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[1:15:24] | Look, Gucci, do you know her? | 古奇 认得她么? |
[1:15:26] | Is that my daughter’s birth mother? | 她就是我女儿的亲生母亲? |
[1:15:33] | – Look, turn around. – What are you doing? | – 转过身去 – 你要做什么? |
[1:15:39] | I knew that girl. I did. | 是的 我认识那女孩 |
[1:15:43] | I was told she didn’t make it through the night. | 我听说她没能熬过那晚 |
[1:15:46] | The night of the fire. | 起火的那晚 |
[1:15:48] | The night of the big fire in Silent Hill. | 寂静岭烧起大火那一晚 |
[1:15:53] | There were these people… | 那些人 |
[1:15:57] | … these fanatics. | 狂热的教徒 |
[1:15:58] | What they did to that child was terrible. | 残忍地虐待了那个女孩 |
[1:16:02] | That was 30 years ago, and it’s over now. | 那是30年前的事了 早已过去 |
[1:16:05] | Not as far as I’m concerned. | 据我所知 并没有过去 |
[1:16:07] | What’s it gonna be, city boy? | 那又怎么样 城里人? |
[1:16:10] | I can put you in jail… | 我可以送你进监狱 |
[1:16:12] | … or you can go home. | 或者你可以回家 |
[1:16:15] | And that’s your definition of justice? | 这就是你所谓的正义? |
[1:16:18] | Many different forms of justice, Chris. | 正义的形式有很多种 克里斯 |
[1:16:23] | See, you’ve got man’s, God’s… | 人类的 上帝的 |
[1:16:27] | … and even the devil’s. | 甚至恶魔的 |
[1:16:30] | Certain forms you just can’t control. | 到底哪一种 不由你说了算 |
[1:16:34] | So I want you to go home now… | 我要你马上回家 |
[1:16:37] | … to your nice warm bed… | 躺倒温暖的床上 |
[1:16:39] | … and let me deal with this town… | 让我来对付这个小镇 |
[1:16:42] | … and what has happened over the last 30 years. | 和过去30年里的变故. |
[1:16:45] | Okay? End of story. | 好了? 故事结束 |
[1:17:00] | Tell me first how you got here. | 先告诉我你们怎么来到这里 |
[1:17:04] | Honestly, I don’t know how I got here. | 老实说 我不知道怎么到这里的 |
[1:17:07] | Right now, I’ve lost my little girl… | 现在 我丢了小女儿 |
[1:17:10] | … and all I know is that I’m supposed to be in this church. | 而且我明白必须要到这教堂来 |
[1:17:13] | Are you a person of faith? | 你有信仰么? |
[1:17:15] | – I love my daughter. – That’s not what I asked. | – 我爱我女儿 – 没问你这个 |
[1:17:18] | Who are you to judge? | 凭什么由你来决断? |
[1:17:19] | We judge because the souls of history hang in the balance. | 就凭昔日的灵魂还未安息 |
[1:17:23] | Because our faith has never failed us. | 而信仰从未让我们失望 |
[1:17:24] | Our faith keeps the darkness of hell at bay. | 是信仰让地狱的黑暗无法蔓延 |
[1:17:27] | Then use your faith to help me find my little girl. | 那就用你们的信仰 帮我找到女儿 |
[1:17:31] | Only the demon knows where she is. | 只有恶魔知道她在哪 |
[1:17:33] | Then tell me, where do I find this demon? | 那告诉我 到哪去找这个恶魔? |
[1:17:38] | No one has ever returned from the core of the darkness… | 没人能从黑暗力量中心 |
[1:17:40] | … where the demon lies in wait. | 恶魔藏身之处逃脱 |
[1:17:42] | She’s not gonna help us. Let’s go. | 她不会帮忙的 我们走 |
[1:17:43] | If you wish to face the demon to find your daughter… | 你要是愿意面对恶魔 找到女儿 |
[1:17:46] | … I won’t stop you. | 我不阻止你 |
[1:17:48] | – Christabella, they can’t go down… – Silence, Adam. | – 克里斯贝拉 不能去那下面 – 闭嘴 亚当 |
[1:17:54] | Perhaps your faith will protect you. | 也许你的信仰能保佑你 |
[1:17:57] | Perhaps not. | 也许不能 |
[1:18:13] | If you don’t wanna do this… | 要是你不想去 |
[1:18:16] | … I’ll understand. | 我理解 |
[1:18:20] | Sharon’s adopted… | 莎伦是领养的 |
[1:18:22] | … but I’m her mother. | 可我是她母亲 |
[1:18:24] | I knew that from the moment I first laid eyes on her. | 从见到她的第一眼起 我就这样认定 |
[1:18:29] | She’s lucky to have you. | 她真幸运 有你这样的母亲 |
[1:18:33] | Mother is God in the eyes of a child. | 在孩子眼里 母亲就是上帝 |
[1:19:46] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[1:19:48] | We’re in his domain now. | 我们现在在他的领地了 |
[1:19:56] | Look at this map. Memorize it. | 看这个地图 记下来 |
[1:19:59] | Your memory may save your life. | 你的记忆能救你的命 |
[1:20:03] | – Do you see this room? – Yeah. | – 看到这个房间了? – 是的 |
[1:20:06] | That is where the darkness lies. | 恶魔就在这 |
[1:20:09] | The demon is in the bowels of this building. | 恶魔在这栋楼的中心 |
[1:20:11] | It hides behind the face of an innocent. | 藏在一张天真无邪的面孔下面 |
[1:20:14] | You mean a child? | 你是说孩子? |
[1:20:15] | Don’t believe your eyes. Your eyes will lie to you. | 不要相信你的眼睛 它们在欺骗你 |
[1:20:18] | Faith is the only truth. | 信仰才是唯一的真理 |
[1:20:22] | I will pray for you, Rose… | 我会为你祈祷 罗斯 |
[1:20:23] | … but I won’t expect you and your friend to return. | 不过并不期待你和伙伴 能活着出来 |
[1:20:28] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:20:32] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[1:20:34] | Left. Right. | 左 右 |
[1:20:37] | Left. Left. | 左 左 |
[1:20:41] | – Right. Right. Left. – Take them to the lower level. | – 右 右 左 – 带他们到下一层 |
[1:20:45] | – In the basement? – Do it, then return. | – 底层? – 照着做 然后回来 |
[1:20:47] | – Left. 3A. – But… | – 左 3A – 但是 |
[1:20:50] | – Right. 4A. – I said, do it. | – 右 4A – 我说了 照做 |
[1:20:52] | – Left. Left. Right. – Rose. Rose. | – 左 左 右 – 罗斯罗斯 |
[1:20:56] | – Left. Right. Left. Left. – Rose, she’s killing you. | – 左 右 左 左 – 罗斯 她要害死你 |
[1:21:01] | – Rose! – Let me do this. | – 罗斯! – 让我去 |
[1:21:04] | I need to do this. | 我必须去 |
[1:21:24] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[1:21:26] | They’ll be drawn to the light, but you won’t be able to see without it. | 光会吸引他们 但没有光你什么也看不见 |
[1:21:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:41] | – So this thing actually works? – It will. | – 这样真的可以? – 可以 |
[1:21:44] | If the demon wants you, it will. | 如果恶魔需要你的话 |
[1:21:48] | Forgive me. | 请饶恕我 |
[1:21:51] | We’ve lived too long as scavengers. I believe this is yours. | 看来我们终日拾荒已成习惯 我想这是你的 |
[1:22:01] | Witch! Her child’s the likeness of Alessa. | 巫女! 她女儿和阿蕾莎一模一样 |
[1:22:04] | Her child’s the next vessel. | 她女儿就是孽种 |
[1:22:05] | Stop her! Don’t let the witches go down! | 阻止她! 不要让巫女下去 |
[1:22:13] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:22:24] | Get off her! | 离她远点! |
[1:22:28] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[1:22:30] | No! Wait! Cybil! | 不! 等等! 西比尔! |
[1:22:33] | Cybil! Open the door! | 西比尔! 开门! |
[1:22:58] | No! | 不! |
[1:24:29] | 8A. 8A | |
[1:24:31] | 7A. Right. | 7A 右拐 |
[1:24:45] | Right. 6A. | 右拐 6A |
[1:24:50] | 4A. 4A | |
[1:24:53] | 3A. 3A | |
[1:24:57] | Left, left. Right, right. | 左 左 右 右 |
[1:25:00] | Left, left. | 左 左 |
[1:26:17] | Okay. I can do this. | 好了 我能做到 |
[1:27:32] | Congratulations, Rose. | 恭喜你 罗斯 |
[1:27:35] | You’re here. | 你到了 |
[1:27:38] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[1:27:42] | Your reward is the truth. | 真相就是你的奖励 |
[1:27:49] | Did you see that Alessa was a good little girl? | 有没有看到小阿蕾莎多乖啊? |
[1:27:56] | Even though nobody looked at her that way. | 尽管没有人这样认为 |
[1:28:00] | – Burn the witch! Burn the witch! – Their parents told them she was bad. | – 烧死这巫女! 烧死她! – 她们的父母说她很坏 |
[1:28:06] | She didn’t have a father like they did. | 不像别人 她没有父亲 |
[1:28:16] | Alessa was alone in the world. | 阿蕾莎一个人好孤单 |
[1:28:23] | You know what can happen to little girls when they’re left alone. | 你知道当小女孩一个人 会出什么事 |
[1:28:32] | It’s okay, it’s me, come on. | 没事 是我 |
[1:28:34] | Even her mother couldn’t help. | 连她的妈妈也没有办法 |
[1:28:39] | Even though she loved her baby. | 尽管她深爱自己的孩子 |
[1:28:43] | But the rest of the family didn’t love Alessa. | 家里人都不爱阿蕾莎 |
[1:28:46] | They were just like the others and made her scared. | 同那些人一样 令她感到害怕 |
[1:28:49] | We know. Even the children know it. | 连小孩都知道 |
[1:28:51] | Your daughter… | 你女儿 |
[1:28:54] | Why you won’t just name the father… | 为什么就不说出父亲的名字 |
[1:29:00] | You’ve brought sin amongst us. | 你给大家带来了罪恶 |
[1:29:03] | The faithful must gather in judgment… | 我们要集合众信徒进行审判 |
[1:29:05] | … for we are called to purify this filth. | 好清洗这不洁之事 |
[1:29:08] | What does she mean, Mommy? | 妈咪 她说什么? |
[1:29:11] | You’re weak, my dear sister. You always were. | 你太软弱 亲爱的妹妹 总是这样 |
[1:29:14] | Trust us, Dahlia. Have faith in our virtue. | 相信我们 达利亚 相信大家的能力 |
[1:29:18] | We will restore innocence. | 我们会恢复清白 |
[1:29:21] | They had met many times since the town was built… | 建镇至今 集会过很多次 |
[1:29:26] | … to restore innocence and purity. | 为了所谓的恢复清白和纯洁 |
[1:29:30] | They had a special place for that. | 还有个专门地方做法 |
[1:29:44] | Do you remember the hotel? | 记不记得那个饭店? |
[1:29:47] | I led you to all these places… | 我带你去过所有的地方 |
[1:29:50] | … and you were very good at following my clues. | 你都很好地跟随了我的线索 |
[1:29:55] | You may leave, Dahlia. | 你可以走了 达利亚 |
[1:29:58] | We fight the sin, not the sinner. | 我们要斗的不是罪人 而是罪恶本身 |
[1:30:00] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈咪! 妈咪! |
[1:30:03] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[1:30:05] | You know how that feels, don’t you, Rose? | 罗斯 你能体会这种感受吧? |
[1:30:09] | To lose your little girl? | 失去自己的女儿 |
[1:30:12] | What have I done? | 我做了什么? |
[1:30:16] | – Oh, God. – Weep not for the demon. | – 天啊 – 不必为恶魔哭泣 |
[1:30:21] | No! | 不! |
[1:30:23] | Once again we are locked in mortal battle. | 又一次 我们面对生死存亡的战斗 |
[1:30:27] | They thought they knew how to cast out evil. | 他们以为自己知道如何驱魔 |
[1:30:32] | – Praise God for our clarity. – Amen. | – 赞颂上帝赐我们清明 – 阿门 |
[1:30:36] | Praise the innocent for their sacrifice. | 赞颂清白之人所做的牺牲 |
[1:30:40] | But you should be careful how you fight evil. | 不过要和恶魔战斗 可得小心 |
[1:30:42] | – They give us back our purity. – Purity. | – 还我们以洁净 – 洁净 |
[1:30:49] | – And our unity. – Unity. | – 还有团结 – 团结 |
[1:30:51] | Your weapons can turn back on you. | 你手里的武器 可能会反过来要你的命 |
[1:31:20] | No. | 不 |
[1:31:23] | No. | 不 |
[1:31:24] | Now you know why Dahlia is broken. | 现在你明白 为何达利亚会心碎 |
[1:31:29] | She tried to get help… | 她试着找人帮忙 |
[1:31:32] | … but she went too late. | 可惜太迟了 |
[1:31:35] | Get her up, boys. Get her up now! | 架住她 快架住她! |
[1:31:38] | There were good people in the town… | 镇上也有好人 |
[1:31:40] | … people like you, Rose. | 跟你一样的好人 罗斯 |
[1:31:43] | People who like to help. | 是他们施以援手 |
[1:31:48] | Alessa was so lonely and hurt and scared. | 阿蕾莎好孤单 又痛苦又害怕 |
[1:31:53] | They should have known better than to hurt her so badly. | 他们不该这样伤害她 |
[1:31:59] | When you’re hurt and scared for so long… | 当你被病痛和恐惧折磨太久 |
[1:32:02] | … your fear and pain turn to hate… | 它们便会统统化作仇恨 |
[1:32:05] | … and the hate starts to change the world. | 而这种仇恨 开始改变周围的世界 |
[1:32:12] | Alessa’s hate grew and grew, burning inside her. | 阿蕾莎的仇恨与日俱增 在她体内燃烧 |
[1:32:21] | Her hate got so strong… | 恨意是那么强 |
[1:32:25] | … she even hurt someone who was only curious. | 就连仅仅是好奇的人都不放过 |
[1:32:43] | That’s when I came. | 这个时候我出现了 |
[1:32:52] | I told her it was their turn. | 我告诉她报复的时候到了 |
[1:32:56] | I promised they would all fall into her darkest dream. | 我保证他们都会落入她的噩梦中 |
[1:33:31] | Now, Rose, we must talk. | 现在 罗斯 我们得谈谈 |
[1:34:29] | Don’t be afraid. | 别怕 |
[1:34:37] | She won’t hurt you. | 她不会伤害你 |
[1:34:40] | She needs your help. | 她需要你的帮助 |
[1:34:42] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[1:34:44] | – She is Alessa. – Then who are you? | – 阿蕾莎 – 那你是谁? |
[1:34:48] | I have many names. | 我有很多名字 |
[1:34:52] | Right now, I’m the dark part of Alessa. | 现在 我是阿蕾莎的黑暗面 |
[1:34:58] | Where’s my child? | 我孩子在哪? |
[1:35:00] | She’s not your child. | 她不是你孩子 |
[1:35:05] | She’s hers. | 是她的 |
[1:35:07] | The little girl is what’s left of her goodness. | 她用仅存的善良 幻化出那个小女孩 |
[1:35:11] | We hid her in safety… | 我们把她安全地藏好 |
[1:35:14] | … in the world outside this hell. | 放到这炼狱以外的世界里 |
[1:35:16] | Toluca County Orphanage | 托卢卡郡立孤儿院 |
[1:35:29] | Now the dream of this life must end… | 现在 她一生的噩梦该结束了 |
[1:35:33] | … and so, too, must the dreamers within it. | 而梦里的人 也该做个了断了 |
[1:35:38] | For over 30 years… | 30多年了 |
[1:35:40] | … they’ve lied to their own souls. | 他们一直欺骗自己的灵魂 |
[1:35:43] | For 30 years they’ve denied their own fate. | 30年来始终否认自己的命运 |
[1:35:48] | But now is the end of days… | 末日即将来临 |
[1:35:51] | … and I am the reaper. | 我收获的时候到了 |
[1:35:54] | What do you want? | 你要什么? |
[1:35:56] | All we ask for is satisfaction. | 我们要的只是满足 |
[1:35:59] | Satisfaction? | 满足? |
[1:36:02] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[1:36:05] | Why me? | 为什么选我? |
[1:36:08] | You chose. | 你自己做的选择 |
[1:36:10] | You chose Sharon. | 你选择了莎伦 |
[1:36:13] | Christabella will find Sharon. | 克里斯贝拉会找到莎伦 |
[1:36:16] | She plans to purify her. | 她会计划”清洁”她 |
[1:36:21] | Oh, God, no. | 哦 天哪 |
[1:36:24] | Their blind conviction repels me from their church. | 他们盲目的信念将我拦在教堂外 |
[1:36:28] | I cannot enter while they deny their fate… | 只要他们不认命 我就进不去 |
[1:36:31] | … but you can. | 但你可以 |
[1:36:34] | – Just tell me what I need to do. – Tell them the truth. | – 告诉我该怎么做 – 说出真相 |
[1:37:51] | The child is mine! | 孩子是我的! |
[1:37:53] | Mine! | 我的! |
[1:38:01] | She’s mine. | 她是我的! |
[1:38:05] | She’s mine! | 我的! |
[1:38:12] | The truth is clear to those who see. | 在目明之人面前 真相无比清晰 |
[1:38:17] | Just as I could see you had this child. | 一如我当初看出你怀了孽种 |
[1:38:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:38:43] | Out of the car. Turn around. | 下车 转过身去 |
[1:39:02] | Just a friendly warning… | 一个善意的警告 |
[1:39:04] | … I’ll be back with people who know what they’re doing. | 我会带着明事理的人回来的 |
[1:39:09] | Before you do that, Chris, I wanna tell you about Officer Bennett. | 在这之前 我想跟你谈谈伯纳特警官 |
[1:39:15] | Few years back, some wacko, he abducted a kid… | 几年前 一个疯子拐了个男孩 |
[1:39:18] | … threw him down a mine vent up there in Silent Hill. | 把他扔到寂静岭 一个矿井通风口里 |
[1:39:21] | Cybil Bennett, she found that boy. | 西比尔·伯纳特找到那个男孩 |
[1:39:24] | She spent three days holding onto him… | 整整三天 她都抱着他 |
[1:39:26] | … keeping him alive until they were rescued. | 维持他的生命 直至获救 |
[1:39:28] | We know what we’re doing. | 我们自有分寸 |
[1:39:30] | I need to do everything I can. | 我也得尽我全力 |
[1:39:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:40:04] | Please. Christabella, let her live. | 求求你 克里斯贝拉 放她条生路 |
[1:40:07] | Your weakness led these souls to judgment. | 你的软弱令这些灵魂受到审判 |
[1:40:09] | – This time you will bear witness. – She is innocent. | – 这回你活该目睹这一切发生 – 她是无辜的 |
[1:40:12] | Look at her. She’s the whelp of your daughter. | 看看她 你女儿的孽种 |
[1:40:15] | The demon! | 恶魔! |
[1:40:17] | The demon fathered this disgusting abomination from her child! | 恶魔利用她的孩子孕育罪恶! |
[1:40:22] | No, she’s mine! | 不 她是我的! |
[1:40:26] | Sharon. Sharon, look at me. | 莎伦 莎伦 看着我 |
[1:40:28] | Look at me. Don’t be afraid. | 看着我 别害怕 |
[1:40:31] | It’s okay, it’s okay. Your mama’s coming. | 没事 你妈妈马上就来 |
[1:40:36] | Once again we are called upon to restore innocence. | 又一次 我们为了恢复清白 聚到一起 |
[1:40:39] | We burn this witch. We vanquish evil. | 烧死这巫女 征服邪恶 |
[1:40:44] | No. You can’t. You can’t. | 不 你们不能这样 |
[1:40:47] | – Don’t let her say this! No! – We burn the child! | – 不 别任她瞎说! – 烧死这孽种! |
[1:40:49] | We fight the demon! | 战胜恶魔! |
[1:40:55] | She’s just a child! | 她只是个孩子啊! |
[1:40:56] | What the fuck is wrong with you people? | 你们他妈的是怎么回事? |
[1:40:59] | Let her go! | 让她走! |
[1:41:02] | Leave her alone! | 不许碰她! |
[1:41:04] | Leave her alone! | 不许碰她! |
[1:41:07] | Those who aid the demon… | 助纣为虐者 |
[1:41:09] | … they must be cleansed by the fire from whence they came! | 也要接受地狱之火的净化! |
[1:41:13] | That’s crazy. You’re crazy. | 疯了 你们都疯了 |
[1:41:16] | No! | 不! |
[1:41:18] | Why are you listening to this? | 你们为什么都相信她? |
[1:41:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:41:24] | Burn the witch! Burn her! | 烧死巫女! 烧死她! |
[1:41:28] | Burn the witch! Burn her! Burn the witch! | 烧死巫女! 烧死她! |
[1:41:40] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[1:41:49] | Evil witch! | 邪恶的巫女! |
[1:41:52] | Suffer. | 受罪吧 |
[1:41:58] | Burn the witch! Burn her! | 烧死巫女! 烧死她! |
[1:42:01] | Burn the witch! Burn her! | 烧死巫女! 烧死她! |
[1:42:10] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[1:42:20] | Burn the witch! Burn her! Burn the witch! Burn her! | 烧死巫女! 烧死她! |
[1:42:25] | Burn the witch! Burn her! Burn the witch! Burn her! | 烧死巫女! 烧死她! |
[1:42:30] | Burn her! | 烧死她! |
[1:42:34] | You’re in your own hell. | 你们自作孽 必下地狱 |
[1:42:45] | Mama, be with me. | 妈妈啊 救救我 |
[1:43:12] | Here is where the apocalypse began. | 天启就此开始 |
[1:43:14] | This is where we stopped the annihilation of the world. | 对世界的毁灭已经结束 |
[1:43:17] | We drew a line in the sand and said: | 在地上 我们划出界限 |
[1:43:20] | “Demon, you will not cross!” | 说:”恶魔 你无法越过!” |
[1:43:22] | But the demon is wicked, full of treachery. | 但是恶魔叛逆而阴险 |
[1:43:26] | Yet again he comes to tempt us in the guise of an innocent. | 再一次带上无辜的面具来诱惑我们 |
[1:43:31] | To rid the world of this demon… | 要铲除恶魔 |
[1:43:33] | … we must burn this child! | 就要烧死这孩子! |
[1:43:37] | That’s not gonna happen! | 你不会得逞的 |
[1:43:42] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[1:43:44] | It’s okay, baby. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 没事了 宝贝 |
[1:43:48] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:43:50] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:43:52] | What have you people done? | 你们都做了些什么? |
[1:43:55] | – You have returned. – Yes, I have. | – 你回来了 – 是的 |
[1:43:59] | The witch has returned. | 巫女回来了 |
[1:44:03] | Do not believe her lies. | 别信她的鬼话 |
[1:44:08] | I come from a world outside this place. | 我从外面的世界来 |
[1:44:10] | I come from a world full of life! | 从一个生机勃勃的世界来! |
[1:44:15] | Why don’t you tell them the truth? | 为什么不告诉他们真相? |
[1:44:17] | Tell them the truth that you deny, even to yourself. | 那个连你自己都否认的真相 |
[1:44:21] | There was no apocalypse! | 根本没有天启! |
[1:44:23] | You burned in the fire that you started… | 你们活在自己制造的炼狱里 |
[1:44:25] | … and nothing can save you because you’re already damned! | 无可救赎 因为你们都被诅咒了! |
[1:44:30] | – Mommy! – Take her. | – 妈咪! – 把她抓起来 |
[1:44:32] | Burn her! Burn her as a witch! | 烧! 把她当巫女烧死! |
[1:44:35] | Burn her! Burn her! | 烧死她! |
[1:44:38] | Demon witch! | 巫女! |
[1:44:40] | – Burn me? – Demon witch. | – 烧死我? – 巫女 |
[1:44:41] | That’s your answer? | 这就是你的对策? |
[1:44:44] | Burn anything you’re afraid of. | 烧死你所惧怕的 |
[1:44:46] | Burn anything you can’t control. | 烧光不受你控制的 |
[1:44:50] | This woman uses your fear to control you. | 这女人 利用你们的恐惧来控制你们 |
[1:44:54] | She led you to burn Alessa Gillespie. | 她指使你们烧阿蕾莎·格雷斯彼 |
[1:44:57] | She led you to burn an innocent child. | 她指使你们烧一个无辜的孩子 |
[1:45:00] | But you will not deny your guilt… | 但你们无法否认你们的罪行 |
[1:45:03] | … and you cannot deny her pain! | 无法否认她的痛苦! |
[1:45:06] | That child was sin incarnate. | 那个孩子是罪恶的化身 |
[1:45:10] | No, it’s you who have sinned. | 不 你才犯下罪过 |
[1:45:14] | You darkened the heart of an innocent… | 过去你丑化一颗无辜的心灵 |
[1:45:18] | … and now you cower in the face of Alessa’s revenge. | 现在又惧怕阿蕾莎的复仇 |
[1:45:22] | Sinner. Heresy. | 邪说 |
[1:45:24] | Burn her! Burn her! | 烧死她! 烧死她! |
[1:45:27] | Your faith brings death! | 你们的信仰将带来灭顶之灾! |
[1:45:33] | You are alone in this limbo… | 你们在地狱门口 孤立无助 |
[1:45:35] | … and God is not here. | 因为上帝不在那儿 |
[1:45:39] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[1:45:53] | She was a blasphemer! | 她是亵渎者! |
[1:45:58] | Blasphemer! | 亵渎者! |
[1:46:04] | Blasphemer! | 亵渎者! |
[1:47:21] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[1:47:24] | You’ve brought the darkness in with you. | 你把黑暗带了进来 |
[1:47:27] | Do you know what you’ve done? | 知道你做了什么吗? |
[1:47:38] | For Sharon. | 为了莎伦 |
[1:47:45] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[1:47:47] | Mommy. Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[1:49:03] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[1:49:33] | Oh, Lord, give me the strength to stay pure! | 主啊 请助我保持纯净! |
[1:50:12] | No! No! | 不! |
[1:50:46] | Alessa, what have you become? | 阿蕾莎 你都做了些什么? |
[1:51:04] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[1:51:08] | Sharon! Sharon, honey, it’s me. It’s Mommy. | 莎伦! 宝贝 妈妈来了 |
[1:51:32] | Down. We’re getting down. | 下来了 我们下来了 |
[1:51:34] | Shut your eyes. Shut your eyes, baby. | 闭上眼 乖 闭上眼 |
[1:51:37] | Shut your eyes. Shut your eyes. | 闭上眼 快闭上 |
[1:51:48] | Shut your eyes. Shut your eyes. | 闭上眼 快闭上 |
[1:51:50] | It’s just a bad dream. It’s just a bad dream. | 只是个噩梦 噩梦 |
[1:52:42] | Why did she not take me with the others? | 为什么她不要我的命? |
[1:52:48] | Because you’re her mother. | 因为你是他母亲 |
[1:52:55] | Mother is God in the eyes of a child. | 在孩子眼里 母亲就是上帝 |
[1:53:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:54:37] | – Hi, this is Chris. – And this is Rose. | – 你好 我是克里斯 – 我是罗斯 |
[1:54:39] | And I’m Sharon Da Silva. | 我是莎伦·达·西尔瓦 |
[1:54:41] | Please leave a message! | 请留言! |
[1:54:46] | Christopher, it’s me. | 克里斯托弗 是我 |
[1:54:49] | I’m with Sharon. | 我和莎伦在一起 |
[1:54:52] | Hello? Hello? Rose? | 喂? 喂? 罗斯? |
[1:54:56] | Rose? | 罗斯? |
[1:54:59] | Yeah. We’re coming home. | 嗯 我们这就回家 |