英文名称:Shutter Island
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | Pull yourself together, Teddy. Pull yourself together. | 振作点 泰迪 打起精神来 |
[01:22] | It’s just water. | 只是水而已 |
[01:25] | It’s a lot of water. | 很多水 |
[01:28] | A lot of… | 很多… |
[01:33] | Come on. | 坚持住 |
[01:58] | You okay, boss? | 你没事吧 头儿 |
[02:00] | Yeah, I’m fine, I just… | 没事 我只是… |
[02:02] | I just can’t… can’t stomach the water. | 我有恐水症 |
[02:09] | – You’re my new partner. – That’s right. | -你是我新搭档吗 -没错 |
[02:12] | Not the best way to meet, with my head halfway down the toilet. | 头次见面就吐了 可不怎么好 |
[02:16] | Doesn’t exactly square with “teddy daniels, the man, the legend,” | 与传奇人物泰迪·丹尼尔斯的头衔相比 |
[02:19] | – I’ll give you that. – The legend? | -确实不怎么相称 -传奇人物 |
[02:21] | What the hell you boys smoking over there in portland, anyway? | 你们这些波特兰的小子成天乱说什么啊 |
[02:24] | Seattle. I came from the office in seattle. | 西雅图 我是从西雅图分局来的 |
[02:30] | How long you been with the marshals? | 当了多久警官了 |
[02:32] | Four years. | 4年 |
[02:35] | So you know how small it is. | 那你知道这官很小吧 |
[02:38] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:40] | What about you? You got a girl? Married? | 你呢 有女友吗 结婚没 |
[02:44] | I was. | 有过 |
[02:57] | She died. | 她死了 |
[02:59] | – Jesus. I don’t… – Don’t worry about it. | -天啊…我不是… -没事的 |
[03:04] | There was a fire at the apartment building while I was at work. | 我上班的时候 家里的公寓着火了 |
[03:07] | Four people died. | 死了四个人 |
[03:09] | It was the smoke that got her, | 她是被呛死的 |
[03:11] | not the fire. See, that’s important. | 不是被烧死的 这很关键 |
[03:13] | I’m sorry, boss. | 很抱歉 |
[03:15] | Where are my goddamn cigarettes? | 我的烟哪去了 |
[03:18] | Oh, here, have one of mine. | 我有 抽我的吧 |
[03:20] | I could’ve sworn they were in my jacket before I got on. | 上船的时候烟还在我外套里面的 |
[03:24] | Government employees will rob you blind. | 政府雇员的手脚不太干净 |
[03:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:31] | They give you a briefing about the institution before you left? | 你走之前 他们有给你介绍什么情况吗 |
[03:34] | All I know is it’s a mental hospital. | 我只知道那是间精神病院 |
[03:37] | For the criminally insane. | 专门治疗精神病犯人 |
[03:40] | Well, if it’s just folks running around hearing voices | 那帮人如果只是神神叨叨 |
[03:43] | And chasing after butterflies, they wouldn’t need us. | 追追蝴蝶之类的 估计也用不着我们了 |
[03:55] | – Is that where we’re headed? – Yep. | -就是那里吗 -没错 |
[03:59] | The other side of the island is rock bluffs | 岛的另一边全是悬崖峭壁 |
[04:01] | all the way down to the edge of the water. | 直入大海 |
[04:04] | The dock, it’s the only way on or off. | 那个码头 是唯一能上下岸的地方 |
[04:08] | We’ll be casting off as soon as you two are ashore. | 你们俩一上岸 我们就要尽快重新起航 |
[04:11] | I’d appreciate it if you’d hurry up about it. | 希望你们能快点 |
[04:14] | – Why? – Storm’s coming. | -为什么 -暴风雨要来了 |
[04:43] | Never seen a marshals badge before. | 我还没见过法警警徽呢 |
[04:47] | I’m deputy warden Mcpherson, gentlemen. | 你们好 我是副狱长麦克菲尔森 |
[04:49] | Welcome to shutter island. | 欢迎来到禁闭岛 |
[04:51] | I’ll be the one taking you up to Ashecliffe. | 我带你们去阿西岛精神病院 |
[05:06] | Your boys seem a little on edge, Mr. Mcpherson. | 你的手下有点紧张 麦克菲尔森先生 |
[05:09] | Right now, marshal, we all are. | 警官 目前我们都紧张 |
[05:55] | Electrified perimeter. | 墙上都是电网 |
[06:00] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[06:02] | I’ve seen something like it before. | 我以前见过 |
[06:33] | All right. You gentlemen will be | 好了 我们将尽可能 |
[06:35] | accorded all the help we can give, | 给予你们帮助 |
[06:37] | But during your stay, you will obey protocol. | 不过在这儿 你们得遵守规定 |
[06:40] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[06:41] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[06:43] | The red brick building on your right is ward A, the male ward. | 你们右边的红砖房是A栋 男病房 |
[06:46] | Ward B, the female ward, is the one on your left. | 左边是B栋 女病房 |
[06:50] | Ward C is that building on the bluffs. | C栋在悬崖上 |
[06:53] | An old civil war fort. | 那是军事堡垒 |
[06:55] | The most dangerous patients are housed there. | 最危险的病人都住那里 |
[06:57] | Admittance to ward C is forbidden | 要进C栋 |
[06:59] | without the written consent and physical presence | 必须有我和科利医生的书面证明 |
[07:02] | of both myself and Dr. Cawley. | 而且需要我们亲自陪同 |
[07:05] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[07:07] | You act like insanity is catching. | 你好像已经开始不正常了 |
[07:13] | You are hereby required to surrender your firearms. | 在此你们要交出武器 |
[07:17] | Mr. Mcpherson, we are duly appointed federal marshals. | 麦克菲尔森先生 我们特派联邦警官 |
[07:21] | We are required to carry our firearms with us at all times. | 是必须随身携带枪支的 |
[07:23] | Executive order 319 of the federal code of penitentiaries | 联邦监狱法规第319条执行条例规定 |
[07:26] | states that when inside a penitentiary, | 在监狱内 |
[07:29] | the officers of that institution have final authority. | 监狱长官拥有最高行政权 |
[07:35] | Gentlemen, you will not get through this gate with your firearms. | 先生们 要进去的话 必须交出武器 |
[07:58] | Okay. Now that the official stuff’s done, come on, boys, | 好了 官方程序就这些了 来吧 |
[08:02] | What do you say we go find Dr. Cawley? | 我带你们去见找科利医生 |
[08:16] | When did she escape? This prisoner? | 她什么时候逃走的 那个囚犯 |
[08:18] | I’m afraid Dr. Cawley will have to fill | 科利医生 会跟你们 |
[08:21] | you in on the situation. Protocol. | 说明情况的 这是规矩 |
[08:23] | Correctional officers at a mental institution, | 一家精神病院里都有狱警 |
[08:25] | that’s a weird sight, if you don’t mind me saying. | 恕我直言 有点奇怪 |
[08:27] | It’s the only facility of its kind in the u.S., even the world. | 美国仅此一家 世界上也是 |
[08:31] | We take only the most dangerous, damaged patients, | 我们只接受最危险的病人 |
[08:33] | ones no other hospital can manage. | 其他医院都无法处理 |
[08:35] | And it’s all due to Dr. Cawley. | 这都是科利医生的功劳 |
[08:37] | He’s created something really unique here. | 他在这里发明了一些独特的东西 |
[08:39] | It’s a hospital for people our society | 这里不仅仅是家医院 |
[08:41] | normally considers beyond treatment. | 人们在这里得到了除了医疗外的关照 |
[09:11] | IDs, gentlemen. | 请出示证件 先生们 |
[09:16] | Show your badges, gentlemen. | 请出示警徽 先生们 |
[09:18] | Dr. Cawley’s been consulted numerous times by scotland yard, | 科利医生经常受到伦敦警察厅 军情五处 |
[09:22] | Ml5, the oss… | 还有战略情报局的邀请 |
[09:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:29] | What do intelligence agencies want | 情报部门跟一个精神病医生 |
[09:31] | to consult a psychiatrist about? | 有什么好谈的 |
[09:32] | I guess you’ll have to ask him. | 这你得问他本人 |
[09:44] | – Marshal Daniels. – Doctor. | -你好丹尼尔斯警官 -你好医生 |
[09:47] | Marshal Aule. | 我是奥力警官 |
[09:49] | Thank you, deputy warden. That will be all. | 谢谢你 副狱长 你可以出去了 |
[09:52] | Yes, sir. Pleasure, gentlemen. | 好的 祝你们好运 先生们 |
[09:56] | He had a lot to say about you. | 他说了不少你的事 |
[09:58] | Mcpherson’s a good man. He believes in the work we do here. | 麦克菲尔森是个好人 忠于职守 |
[10:01] | And what would that be, exactly? | 确切地说 他的工作到底是什么 |
[10:04] | A moral fusion between law and order and clinical care. | 法律规范和医疗救助之间的道德融合物 |
[10:07] | Pardon me, Doc. A what between what and what? | 抱歉…你说是什么和什么 |
[10:17] | Those paintings are quite accurate. | 这些画是真实的写照 |
[10:20] | Used to be the kind of patients we deal with here | 过去我们是这么处理病人的 |
[10:22] | were shackled and left in their own filth. | 铐起来 让他们自省罪恶 |
[10:26] | They were beaten, | 严刑拷打他们以至鲜血直流 |
[10:27] | as if whipping them bloody would drive the psychosis out. | 然后让他们慢慢失血而亡 |
[10:29] | We drove screws into their brains, | 用螺丝钻开他们的脑袋 |
[10:32] | we submerged them in icy water until they lost consciousness | 把他们按入冰水 直至他们昏厥 |
[10:36] | or even drowned. | 甚至淹死 |
[10:38] | – And now? – We treat them. | -现在呢 -治疗他们 |
[10:40] | Try to heal, try to cure. | 尽力治疗 治愈他们 |
[10:42] | And if that fails, at least we provide them | 要是行不通的话 我们至少会给他们 |
[10:44] | with a measure of comfort in their lives. Calm. | 平静的生活以示宽慰 |
[10:47] | These are all violent offenders, right? | 这些人…都是暴力罪犯 不是吗 |
[10:51] | I mean, they’ve hurt people. | 他们伤害过别人 |
[10:54] | Murdered them in some cases. | 甚至有些杀过人 |
[10:55] | In almost all cases, yes. | 没错 几乎都有命案在身 |
[10:58] | Then, personally, doctor, I’d have to say, | 有些个人想法 我得说 |
[10:59] | screw their sense of calm. | 让他们的平静生活见鬼去吧 |
[11:03] | It’s my job to treat my patients, not their victims. | 我负责治疗他们 |
[11:06] | I’m not here to judge. | 我不是他们的受害者 也不是审判官 |
[11:07] | – So this female prisoner… – Patient. | -那这个女囚犯… -病人 |
[11:11] | Excuse me. Patient, | 抱歉 病人 |
[11:13] | One Rachel Solando, | 叫雷切尔·瑟兰多的 |
[11:16] | escaped sometime in the last 24 hours. | 在前一天逃跑了 |
[11:18] | Last night between 10:00 and midnight. | 是昨晚 10点后 午夜前 |
[11:20] | Is she considered dangerous? | 她很危险吗 |
[11:22] | You could say that. She killed all three of her children. | 算是吧 她把她三个孩子都杀了 |
[11:26] | She drowned them in the lake behind her house. | 把他们溺死在房子后面的湖里 |
[11:29] | She took them out one by one, | 她把他们逐个带出去 |
[11:31] | held their heads under till they died, | 把头摁在水里 直到没气 |
[11:33] | then she brought them back inside and | 然后还把尸体搬回家 |
[11:34] | arranged them around the kitchen table. | 让他们坐在厨房的餐桌周围 |
[11:36] | She ate a meal there before a neighbor dropped by. | 她在邻居过来串门前 还吃了顿饭 |
[11:41] | And what about the husband? | 她丈夫呢 |
[11:43] | He died on the beaches of normandy. | 死了 诺曼底登陆战役时死了 |
[11:45] | She’s a war widow. She starved herself when she first came here. | 她是个烈士遗孀 她刚来时还绝食 |
[11:49] | She insisted the children weren’t dead. | 坚信她的孩子没有死 |
[12:02] | Sorry, doctor. You don’t happen to have an aspirin, do you? | 抱歉 医生 你有阿司匹林吗 |
[12:05] | Prone to headaches, marshal? | 头痛吗 警官 |
[12:06] | Sometimes. But today, I’m a little more prone to seasickness. | 有时会 不过今天有点晕船 |
[12:10] | Dehydration. | 脱水了 |
[12:12] | – You all right, boss? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 头儿 -没事 |
[12:13] | In that case, you’re quite right. The simpler the better. | 这回你倒是对了 办法越简单越好 |
[12:16] | Thanks so much. | 多谢 |
[12:19] | Rachel still believes the children are alive. | 雷切尔依然认为孩子还活着 |
[12:22] | She also believes this place is her home in the Berkshires. | 她还以为这里是她在伯克郡的家 |
[12:27] | You’re kidding me. | 你在开玩笑 |
[12:28] | She’s never once in two years | 两年来她一次也没发觉 |
[12:30] | Acknowledged that she’s in an institution. | 自己是在某个医院 |
[12:31] | She believes we’re all | 她以为我们都是 |
[12:33] | deliverymen, milkmen, postal workers. | 送货员 送奶工 邮递员 |
[12:35] | To sustain the delusion that her children never died, | 为了证实她孩子还活着的幻觉 |
[12:38] | she’s created an elaborate fictional structure, | 她还煞费苦心虚构了一些场景 |
[12:40] | and she gives us all parts to play in that fiction. | 我们在场景里都有角色 |
[12:44] | So have you searched the grounds yet? | 运动场那边找过了吗 |
[12:46] | The warden and his men scoured the island. | 监狱长带人把岛上都找遍了 |
[12:49] | Not a trace. | 毫无蛛丝马迹 |
[12:51] | And what’s more disturbing is we don’t | 更令人不安的是 我们不知道 |
[12:53] | know how she got out of her room. | 她是怎么逃出去的 |
[12:56] | It was locked from the outside, | 门是从外面锁上的 |
[12:58] | and the only window is barred. | 唯一的窗户也钉死了 |
[13:02] | It’s as if she evaporated straight through the walls. | 似乎她是直接蒸发掉 然后穿墙而出 |
[13:12] | I brought her right back here after group therapy, | 小组治疗后 我们带她回房间 |
[13:14] | locked her in, | 并且上了锁 |
[13:15] | came back for midnight rounds, she was gone. | 夜里过来巡查时 她就不见了 |
[13:25] | Seriously, doctor, how is it possible | 说真的 医生 她怎么可能 |
[13:27] | that the truth never gets through to her? | 一直都不知道事情真相呢 |
[13:30] | I mean, she’s in a mental institution, right? | 我是说这是个精神病医院 |
[13:33] | Seems like something you’d notice from time to time. | 怪事肯定会时有发生 |
[13:35] | How many pairs of shoes are the patients given? | 一个病人有几双鞋 |
[13:37] | Two pairs. | 两双 |
[13:38] | Sanity’s not a choice, marshal. | 没人想当精神病人 警官 |
[13:40] | You can’t just choose to get over it. | 不是说你想恢复就可以的 |
[13:43] | So, she left here barefoot? | 那…她是赤脚逃走的吗 |
[13:47] | Come on, doc, she couldn’t get 10 yards in that terrain. | 得了吧 在这种地形她跑不出十码 |
[13:51] | Marshal? | 警官 |
[14:12] | This is definitely Rachel’s handwriting. | 这肯定是雷切尔的笔迹 |
[14:14] | I have no idea what the law of four is, though. | 我不知道4号法则是什么 |
[14:17] | – It’s not a psychiatric term? – I’m afraid not. | -不是精神病治疗术语吗 -恐怕不是 |
[14:20] | “who is 67?” | 谁是第67个病人 |
[14:22] | Fuck if I know. | 我哪知道 |
[14:24] | I have to say that’s quite close to my clinical conclusion. | 这跟我的临床结论倒是挺相近的 |
[14:27] | Think it’s just random scribblings? | 你认为她只是胡写的吗 |
[14:29] | Oh, no, not at all. Rachel’s smart. | 不会的 雷切尔很聪明 |
[14:32] | Brilliant, in fact. | 甚至可以说是精明 |
[14:33] | This paper could be important. | 这张纸可能很重要 |
[14:35] | Excuse me, doctor, but we’re gonna have to hold on to this. | 抱歉 医生 不过 我们得留着这张纸 |
[14:38] | Of course. | 拿去吧 |
[14:41] | And you say she had to come through here? | 你说她肯定要从这里经过 |
[14:44] | After lights out, the orderlies play cards in here. | 熄灯后 护工们就在这里打牌 |
[14:48] | Last night, there were seven men | 昨晚有7个人坐在 |
[14:50] | sitting at the base of those stairs | 楼梯下面 |
[14:52] | playing stud poker. | 玩宝藏扑克 |
[14:53] | Yet somehow, rachel managed to slip past them. | 可不知为何 雷切尔还是成功的逃脱了 |
[14:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:58] | How? She turns invisible? | 怎么会 难道她隐身了吗 |
[15:02] | Doctor, we’re gonna need access to the personnel files | 医生 我们需要 |
[15:04] | Of all the medical staff. | 所有医务人员的个人资料 |
[15:05] | The nurses, the guards, the orderlies, | 包括护士 保安 护工 |
[15:07] | anyone who was working then. | 所有在这儿工作的人 |
[15:08] | We’ll take your request under consideration. | 我们会考虑你的要求 |
[15:11] | This is not a request, doctor. | 这不是要求 医生 |
[15:13] | This is a federal facility, and a dangerous prisoner… | 这里是联邦机构 而一个危险的囚犯 |
[15:16] | – Patient. -…Patient | -病人 -病人… |
[15:18] | Has escaped. Now, you will comply or… | 逃跑了 你要服从… |
[15:21] | All I can say is I’ll see what I can do. | 我只能说我会尽量帮忙 |
[15:23] | Doctor, we’re gonna need to speak with the staff. | 医生 我们要和工作人员谈谈 |
[15:26] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[15:28] | I’ll assemble them in the common room after dinner. | 晚饭后 我会把他们叫到公共休息室 |
[15:31] | If you have any further questions, | 你要是还有问题 |
[15:33] | feel free to join the deputy warden in the search. | 可以加入副狱长的搜查工作 |
[15:49] | It’s 11 miles to the nearest land | 这里离最近的大陆有11英里 |
[15:51] | and the water’s freezing. | 而且海水冰冷 |
[15:52] | Current was strong last night, tide pushing in. | 昨晚海潮很猛 潮水直拍礁石 |
[15:55] | She’d have drowned or been crushed on the rocks, | 如果她淹死了 或者撞礁石上了 |
[15:57] | and her body would have washed back up on shore. | 尸体就会被冲上海滩 |
[16:03] | What about those caves down there? Have you checked them? | 下面那些洞穴搜过没 |
[16:06] | No way she could get there. | 她绝对去不了那里的 |
[16:09] | The bases of those cliffs are covered in poison ivy, | 悬崖的底部 全是毒藤 槲树 漆树 |
[16:12] | Live oak, sumac, a thousand plants with thorns as big as my dick. | 还有成千上万长着硕大尖刺的植物 |
[16:16] | You said yourself, marshal, she’s got no shoes. | 你也说过了 警官 她没穿鞋 |
[16:25] | All right, let’s check the other side. | 好了 去另一边看看 |
[16:33] | – What’s that tower? – It’s an old lighthouse. | -那个塔是干什么的 -是个废旧的灯塔 |
[16:37] | The guards already searched inside it. | 里面已经搜过了 |
[16:41] | What’s in there? More patients? | 那儿有什么 病人吗 |
[16:44] | Sewage treatment facility. | 污水处理设备 |
[16:46] | It’s getting dark soon. I’m calling this off for tonight. | 天马上就黑了 搜寻到此结束 |
[16:50] | Let’s go, boys! | 撤 伙计们 |
[16:56] | You were on watch on the landing, huh? | 你一直在查房对吗 |
[16:58] | Yeah. Couldn’t nobody get in or out | 是 要是在那条走廊上有人进出房间 |
[16:59] | of their room on that corridor without me seeing. | 我肯定看得见 |
[17:03] | Okay, Rachel Solando, who else does | 雷切尔·瑟兰多 |
[17:05] | she have to pass to get down here? | 她要是到这里来 还有谁可能会看到她 |
[17:14] | Me. Glen Miga. | 我 格伦·米加 |
[17:18] | Sir, I didn’t see nothing. | 我什么都没看见 长官 |
[17:20] | And you were at your post all night? | 你整晚都在值班吗 |
[17:22] | Yeah, but I didn’t see a thing. | 对 可我没看见什么 |
[17:26] | Glen. | 格伦 |
[17:33] | Tell me the truth. | 说实话 |
[17:36] | I… | 我… |
[17:39] | I maybe went to the bathroom. | 我上了趟厕所 |
[17:42] | What? You breached protocol. Christ… | 什么 你私自违反规定吗 天啊 |
[17:45] | I wasn’t gone more than a minute. | 我离开不到一分钟 |
[17:47] | All right, look. Let’s back up here. Let’s all just back up. | 咱们再接着倒回去 都回忆一下 |
[17:50] | Miss Solando was put in her room for lights out. | 瑟兰多夫人熄灯之后就被带回了房间 |
[17:54] | Does anyone here know what she did before that? | 她之前在做什么 有人知道吗 |
[17:57] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[18:00] | Come on, anyone, anyone, anyone, anyone. | 谁知道 快说 快说 |
[18:03] | She was in a group therapy session. | 她在接受小组治疗 |
[18:07] | Anything unusual occur? | 有什么奇怪现象发生吗 |
[18:09] | Define “unusual.” | 什么叫”奇怪现象” |
[18:11] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[18:12] | This is a mental institution, marshal, for the criminally insane. | 这是精神病院 警官 病人都有犯罪史 |
[18:17] | Usual isn’t a big part of our day. | 在这里”正常”才是少见的 |
[18:21] | I will rephrase. | 我再问一遍 |
[18:23] | Did anything happen last night | 在昨晚的小组治疗过程中 |
[18:24] | during group therapy that was more, | 有没有发生一些 |
[18:27] | let’s say, I don’t know, memorable than… | 一些让你印象深刻的… |
[18:29] | – normal? – exactly. | -“正常行为”吗 -没错 |
[18:32] | No. Sorry. | 抱歉 没有 |
[18:34] | Did miss Solando say anything during group therapy? | 瑟兰多夫人在小组治疗过程中说过什么 |
[18:38] | She was worried about the rain. | 她一直在担心下雨 |
[18:41] | And she hated the food here. Complained constantly, | 还说讨厌这里的食物 她不停抱怨 |
[18:45] | Last night included. | 昨晚也不例外 |
[18:48] | So you were there. Was there a doctor present? | 昨晚有医生在场吗 |
[18:52] | Yes, Dr. Sheehan led the discussion. | 是希恩医生主持的讨论 |
[18:55] | Dr. Sheehan? | 希恩医生 |
[18:58] | Yes, he was running the session. | 没错 他主持小组治疗会议 |
[19:01] | He’s Rachel’s primary, the psychiatrist | 他是雷切尔的主治医师 |
[19:04] | who directly oversees her care. | 她的情况由他直接监督 |
[19:08] | We’re gonna need to speak with Dr. Sheehan. | 我们得找希恩医生谈谈 |
[19:10] | I’m afraid that won’t be possible. | 这恐怕不可能 |
[19:13] | He left on the ferry this morning. | 他今早乘渡船走了 |
[19:15] | His vacation was already planned. | 这个假期他计划已久 |
[19:17] | He’d been putting it off too long. | 不能总是一拖再拖 |
[19:18] | You’re in a state of lockdown, | 这里正处于一级封锁期间 |
[19:21] | a dangerous patient has escaped, | 一个危险的病人刚刚逃跑 |
[19:23] | and you let her primary doctor leave on vacation? | 而你却让她的主治医师外出度假了 |
[19:28] | Well, of course. He’s a doctor. | 当然了 他只是个医生 |
[19:35] | Do you have the phone number for where he’s gone? | 你能打电话联系到他吗 |
[19:38] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[19:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:45] | Anybody there? | 能听到吗 |
[19:47] | I’m sorry, sir, but it’s all down. All the lines. | 抱歉 先生 所有电话线都被切断了 |
[19:49] | The storm’s hitting the mainland like a hammer. | 暴风雨来得太猛烈了 |
[19:51] | If you get it working, come find me immediately. | 要是能接通 第一时间通知我 |
[19:53] | The marshals need to make an important call. | 警官们要打一个非常重要的电话 |
[19:55] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[20:03] | I’m afraid I have evening rounds in the wards, | 我今晚得去医院查房 |
[20:05] | But I’ll be having drinks and a cigar at my house around 9:00, | 不过九点钟我要回家喝一杯 抽根雪茄 |
[20:09] | If you’d care to drop by. | 不介意顺路去坐一坐吧 |
[20:11] | Good. We can talk then, right? | 好啊 正好咱们能聊聊 |
[20:15] | We have been talking, marshal. | 我们不是一直在聊吗 警官 |
[20:34] | Gotta say, I’m thinking I got in | 坦白说 我都想考虑下 |
[20:36] | the wrong line of public service. | 转行当医生了 |
[20:38] | It is a little overwhelming. | 是有点奢华 |
[20:39] | It was constructed during the civil war, | 这房子是内战时建的 |
[20:41] | the same time as the military fort housing ward C. | 和军事堡垒C栋同期建造 |
[20:52] | This is the original commander’s quarters. | 当时国家债务连连 |
[20:54] | When uncle sam got the bill, | 司令却建了这楼当指挥部 |
[20:56] | the commander was court-martialed. | 他后来上了军事法庭 |
[20:58] | I can see why. | 罪有应得 |
[21:00] | Nice music. Who is that? Brahms? | 音乐不错 谁的作品 勃拉姆斯吗 |
[21:03] | No. | 不是 |
[21:13] | – It’s mahler. – Quite right, marshal. | -是马勒的 -完全正确 警官 |
[21:17] | Forgive me, gentlemen. | 抱歉 先生们 |
[21:18] | My colleague, Dr. Jeremiah Naehring. | 这位是我的同事 耶利米·纳瑞医生 |
[21:29] | Quartet for piano and strings in A minor. | 钢琴弦乐A小调四重奏 |
[21:36] | Your poison, gentlemen? | 喝点什么吗 先生们 |
[21:37] | – Rye, if you got it. – Soda and ice, please. Thanks. | -黑麦威士忌 -苏打水加冰 谢谢 |
[21:41] | You don’t indulge in alcohol? I’m surprised. | 你竟然不喝酒 不可思议 |
[21:47] | Isn’t it common for men in your profession to imbibe? | 喝酒不是你们这行的惯例吗 |
[21:50] | Common enough. And yours? | 司空见惯 你们呢 |
[21:55] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思 |
[21:56] | – Your profession, doctor. Psychiatry. – Yes. | -你们这行的惯例 精神病医生 -没错 |
[21:59] | I always heard it was overrun with boozers and drunks. | 我经常听说他们吸毒成瘾 烂醉如泥 |
[22:04] | Not that I’ve noticed. | 这我倒没注意 |
[22:06] | What’s that? Iced tea in your glass, there? | 那你杯里的是什么 冰茶吗 |
[22:10] | Excellent, marshal. | 太有趣了 警官 |
[22:12] | You have outstanding defense mechanisms. | 你的防范意识还真够强的 |
[22:15] | You must be quite adept at interrogations, hmm? | 你一定很擅长审讯吧 |
[22:27] | Men like you are my specialty, you know? | 研究你这样的人 是我的专长 |
[22:31] | Men of violence. | 凶残之人 |
[22:33] | Now that’s a hell of an assumption to make. | 你这是什么谬论 |
[22:35] | No assumption. No, not at all. | 不是什么谬论 |
[22:37] | You misunderstand me. I said you are men of violence. | 你误解了 我只说你本性凶残 |
[22:41] | I’m not accusing you of being violent men. | 并没有谴责你行为残暴 |
[22:44] | That’s quite different. | 这有本质区别 |
[22:45] | No, please. Please. Edify us, doctor. | 说来听听 医生 |
[22:51] | You both served overseas, huh? | 你们都在国外当过兵吧 |
[22:53] | It’s not much of a stretch, doc. | 别扯得那么远 医生 你们都知道 |
[22:54] | For all you know, we were both paper pushers over there. | 我俩只是坐办公室的 |
[22:58] | No, you were not. | 不 你们不是 |
[23:15] | Since the schoolyard, | 我打赌 你们自上学起 |
[23:16] | neither of you has ever walked away from a physical conflict. | 就没少干过打架斗殴的事 |
[23:20] | No, no, not because you enjoy it, | 我并不是说你们热衷于此 |
[23:23] | But because retreat isn’t something you consider an option. | 只是因为你们从不后退 |
[23:27] | We weren’t raised to run, doc. | 从小没人教我们逃跑 |
[23:29] | Yes. “raised.” | 没错 教育 |
[23:34] | And who raised you, marshal? | 是谁抚育你长大 警官 |
[23:36] | Me? | 我吗 |
[23:39] | Wolves. | 是狼 |
[23:44] | Very impressive defense mechanisms. | 防卫机制真是强大啊 |
[24:46] | Do you believe in god, marshal? | 你相信上帝吗 警官 |
[24:53] | No, I’m quite serious. | 我是认真的 |
[24:57] | That’s rubbish. | 那都是狗屁 |
[25:01] | You ever seen a death camp, doctor? | 你亲眼见过死亡集中营吗 医生 |
[25:14] | Your English is good. Fasciate. Perfect. | 你的英语很棒 毫无瑕疵 |
[25:19] | His english really is very good. | 你英语说得很好 |
[25:21] | You hit the consonants a tad hard, though. | 只不过辅音发得有点重 |
[25:25] | You’re a german? | 你是德国人 |
[25:28] | Is legal immigration a crime, marshal? | 合法移民有罪吗 警官 |
[25:30] | I don’t know, doctor. You tell us. | 这我可不知道 你来说说 |
[25:35] | Now, listen. | 听着 |
[25:36] | We’re gonna need those files on Sheehan | 我们需要希恩的档案 |
[25:38] | And the rest of the staff as well. | 还有其他工作人员的 |
[25:40] | No personnel files will be released to you. Period. | 档案不能交给你 不用多说了 |
[25:43] | – We’re gonna need those files. – Out of the question. | -我们需要那些档案 -免谈 |
[25:47] | Bullshit, out of the question! | 混蛋 什么免谈 |
[25:48] | Bullshit! | 狗屁 |
[25:49] | Just who the hell’s in charge here, anyway, huh? | 这到底谁是管事的 |
[25:52] | Dr. Naehring acts as liaison to our board of overseers. | 纳瑞医生是我们海外董事会的联络员 |
[25:56] | He relayed your request, and it’s been refused. | 他向上级汇报了你的要求 上级拒绝了 |
[25:58] | Refused? They don’t have the authority | 拒绝 他们没权利拒绝 |
[26:00] | to refuse, and neither do you, sir. | 你也没有 先生 |
[26:01] | Marshal, continue your investigation | 警官 你继续调查 |
[26:03] | and we’ll do all we can to help. | 我们会尽全力相助的 |
[26:05] | This investigation is over. | 调查结束了 |
[26:07] | We’re gonna file our reports and we’re gonna hand it over to… | 我们这就去写报告 然后上交给… |
[26:09] | – Hoover’s boys. – Hoover’s boys. That’s right. | -联邦调查局 -联邦调查局 没错 |
[26:12] | We’ll be taking the ferry back in the morning. | 我们明早就坐渡船离开 |
[26:14] | Come on, Chuck. | 咱们走 查克 |
[26:24] | Nice night. | 晚上好 |
[26:32] | You’ll be bunking in the orderlies’ quarters. | 你们今晚就住值班室吧 |
[26:46] | Hey, boss. | 头儿 |
[26:48] | We really packing it in? | 我们真就这样放弃了吗 |
[26:51] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[26:53] | I guess… I don’t know, I just | 不知道 我只是 |
[26:55] | never really quit anything before. | 从没放弃过 |
[26:58] | We haven’t heard the truth once yet, Chuck. | 我们都没听到过真话 查克 |
[27:01] | Listen, rachel solando didn’t slip | 雷切尔·瑟兰多不像是在毫无帮助的 |
[27:03] | out of a locked cell, barefoot, | 情况下赤脚溜出紧锁的病房 |
[27:05] | without any help. | 我也需要线索和配合 |
[27:07] | I think she had a lot of help. | 一定有人在暗中帮忙 |
[27:10] | Maybe Cawley’s sitting up in his mansion right now | 科利这时可能正坐在他房间里 |
[27:13] | rethinking his whole attitude. | 反思自己的态度 |
[27:16] | Maybe, in the morning, we’ll be… | 或许明天早上… |
[27:18] | You’re bluffing? | 你刚才是吓唬他吗 |
[27:20] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[27:40] | I found a whole stack of these, Teddy. | 我发现了一整箱酒 泰迪 |
[27:43] | Jesus, are you ever sober anymore? | 天啊 你还能清醒过来吗 |
[27:47] | I killed a lot of people in the war. | 打仗时我杀了很多人 |
[27:51] | Is that why you drink? | 这就是你喝酒的理由吗 |
[27:56] | Are you real? | 你是真实的吗 |
[27:59] | No. | 不 |
[28:04] | She’s still here. | 她还在这 |
[28:06] | Who? | 谁 |
[28:09] | Rachel? | 雷切尔吗 |
[28:11] | She never left. | 她从未离去 |
[28:26] | Remember when we stayed in the cabin in the summer, Teddy? | 还记得咱们在湖边木屋的那个夏天吗 泰迪 |
[28:31] | We were so happy. | 那时多么幸福 |
[28:35] | She’s here. | 她在这 |
[28:37] | You can’t leave. | 你不能离开 |
[28:51] | I’m not gonna leave. | 我不会离开 |
[28:55] | I love you so much. | 我如此爱你 |
[29:01] | I’m just bones in a box, Teddy. | 我只是一堆裹着皮囊的腐骨 泰迪 |
[29:03] | No. | 不是 |
[29:06] | I am. | 我是 |
[29:10] | You have to wake up. | 你得醒过来 |
[29:14] | I won’t go. | 我不走 |
[29:17] | You’re here. | 你在这 |
[29:20] | I’m not. You have to face that. | 我不在 你得面对这一切 |
[29:27] | But she is. | 但是她在 |
[29:31] | So is he. | 还有他 |
[29:34] | Who? | 谁 |
[29:38] | Laeddis. | 雷狄丝 |
[29:44] | – I have to go. – No. | -我得走了 -别 |
[29:47] | No, please. Please. I need to hold on to you. | 求你 别走 我需要你 |
[29:52] | – Just a little bit longer, please. – Oh, god, Teddy. | -再多留一会 -泰迪 |
[29:54] | You have to let me go. | 你得让我走 |
[29:58] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[30:31] | Ain’t gonna be no ferry in this shit. | 这鬼天气肯定没有渡船了 |
[30:38] | Doctor! | 医生 |
[30:40] | Doctor, doctor. | 医生 医生 |
[30:42] | We need to interview the patients who | 我们要和那晚与雷切尔一起 |
[30:43] | were in rachel’s group therapy session. | 接受小组治疗的病人们谈谈 |
[30:45] | I thought your investigation was finished. | 我以为你的调查已经结束了 |
[30:47] | Well, it’s not like we could take the ferry. | 渡船不开了 |
[30:50] | Now, was Rachel receiving any other treatments for her illnesses? | 雷切尔有在接受其他治疗吗 |
[30:54] | Do you know the state of the mental | 你了解精神健康领域的 |
[30:56] | health field these days, gentlemen? | 最新动向吗 先生 |
[30:58] | No, not a clue, doctor. | 不 请你指点 医生 |
[31:00] | War. | 战争 |
[31:02] | The old school believes in surgical intervention. | 旧理论坚持外科手术治疗 |
[31:05] | Psychosurgery. | 精神外科 |
[31:06] | Procedures like the transorbital lobotomy. | 比如经眼框额叶切除术 |
[31:10] | Some say the patients become reasonable, docile. | 有些人说病人术后恢复了理智 |
[31:14] | Others say they become zombies. | 有些人说他们变成了丧尸 |
[31:16] | – And the new school? – Psychopharmacology. | -那新理论呢 -精神药理学 |
[31:18] | A new drug has just been approved called thorazine, | 政府刚刚批准可以使用一种新药物 |
[31:21] | Which relaxes psychotic patients, | 能使精神病人神经放松 |
[31:22] | you could say tames them. | 某些程度可以说是驯化他们 |
[31:24] | And which school are you, doctor? | 你支持哪一派 医生 |
[31:25] | Me? I have this radical idea that if | 我吗 我一直坚信 |
[31:28] | you treat a patient with respect, | 只要你尊重病人 |
[31:30] | listen to him, try and understand, | 善于倾听他们的心声 尝试去理解他们 |
[31:33] | you just might reach him. | 你就能走近他们 |
[31:37] | Come on, Marge. It’s okay. | 放松 玛吉 没事的 |
[31:41] | – These patients, huh? – Even these. | -这些病人吗 -没错 |
[31:43] | What should be a last resort is becoming a first response. | 现在的方法总是本末倒置 |
[31:46] | Give them a pill, put them in a corner, | 就给他喂片药 然后把他锁在角落 |
[31:49] | it all goes away. | 置之不理 |
[31:49] | Rachel Solando was on a combination of drugs | 之前对雷切尔·瑟兰多进行综合治疗 |
[31:52] | meant to keep her from becoming violent, | 是防止她再次发疯 |
[31:54] | but it was only intermittently effective. | 不过效果总是断断续续的 |
[31:57] | The greatest obstacle to her recovery | 她恢复的最大障碍在于 |
[31:59] | was her refusal to face what she had done. | 她拒绝面对以前她做过的事 |
[32:02] | “was.” | 之前 |
[32:04] | Is there a reason you keep referring to | 为什么你提到你的病人时 |
[32:07] | your patient in the past tense, doctor? | 用过去时呢 医生 |
[32:12] | Look outside, marshal. Why do you think? | 看看窗外 警官 你认为她还能活下来吗 |
[32:22] | Next up is Peter Breene. | 下一个是彼得·布林 |
[32:24] | Assaulted his father’s nurse with broken glass. | 打碎玻璃袭击他父亲的护士 |
[32:26] | Nurse survived, but her face is permanently disfigured. | 护士性命是保住了 但脸被毁容了 |
[32:30] | I can’t wait. | 我等不及要看看了 |
[32:31] | She’d smile at me. She was so sweet, | 她冲我笑 她长得很清秀甜美 |
[32:35] | but you could see it in her eyes. | 但是你能从她眼神看出 |
[32:38] | She liked to be naked, to suck cock. | 她喜欢脱光了 给你口交 |
[32:43] | Okay, Mr. Breene. | 请继续 布林先生 |
[32:45] | And then she asked me if she can have a glass of water? | 她问我是否可以给她一杯水喝 |
[32:48] | Alone, in the kitchen, like that’s no big deal? | 就我们俩在厨房里 好像很随便似的 |
[32:52] | – Well, why was that a big deal? – It was obvious. | -怎么随便了 -很显然 |
[32:56] | She wanted me to pull out my thing so that she could laugh at it. | 她想看我掏出老二 然后嘲笑我 |
[33:02] | Mr. Breene. | 布林先生 |
[33:05] | We need to ask you some questions, okay? | 我们需要问你几个问题 |
[33:10] | When I cut her, she screamed. | 我割到她的时候 她尖叫起来 |
[33:14] | But she scared me. | 可是 吓了我一跳 |
[33:18] | – What did she expect? – Interesting. | -她到底想要什么呢 -真有趣 |
[33:22] | But we’re here to talk about Rachel Solando, okay? | 我们是来谈有关雷切尔·瑟兰多的 |
[33:26] | Rachel Solando. Do you… | 雷切尔·瑟兰多 你 |
[33:28] | Do you know that she drowned her own kids? | 你知道她溺死了自己的孩子吗 |
[33:30] | She drowned her kids! | 她溺死了自已亲生的孩子 |
[33:32] | This is… this is a sick fucking | 我们就生活在 |
[33:34] | world we live in, I’ll tell you that. | 这样肮脏的世界 |
[33:35] | But you know what? They should be gassed. | 他们都应该被毒死 |
[33:37] | All of them. The retards, the killers, the niggers. | 全都送进去 弱智 杀人犯 黑鬼 |
[33:42] | You kill your own kid, gas the bitch. | 连自己的孩子都杀 毒死那个婊子 |
[33:48] | Could you stop that? | 请 别划了 |
[33:51] | – That nurse… – Please, stop that. | -那个护士 -请别划了 |
[33:53] | That nurse, maybe she had kids, huh? | 那个护士 或许她有孩子 |
[33:58] | A husband. | 还有丈夫 |
[34:01] | Just trying to make ends meet, | 努力挣钱养家 |
[34:05] | lead a normal life. | 有着正常的生活 |
[34:08] | It says in your file that | 护理你父亲 |
[34:11] | you tore her face off. Didn’t you? | 你却划花了她的脸 是吧 |
[34:15] | Congratulations. | 你真行 |
[34:16] | No more normal for her, not ever again. No. | 她再也不会有正常的生活了 永远不会有 |
[34:21] | Do you know what she was afraid of? | 你知道她害怕什么吗 |
[34:27] | You. | 是你 |
[34:28] | Could you stop that? Please? | 请你别划了 求你了 |
[34:32] | Stop that! | 别划了 |
[34:34] | Please! Stop! | 求你 停下来 |
[34:36] | Do you know a patient named andrew laeddis? Do you? | 你认识一个叫安德鲁·雷狄丝的病人对吗 |
[34:38] | No! No. | 不 不认识 |
[34:41] | – I wanna go back. I wanna go. – Peter! | -我想回去了 -彼得 |
[34:43] | Come on! I got him. Peter! Peter! Hey, Peter! | 走吧 我抓着他呢 彼得 |
[34:47] | Go back. | 回去 |
[34:49] | – I wanna go back. – Come on, peter. | -我要回去 -走吧 彼得 |
[34:50] | – I don’t wanna see him. – Easy now. | -我不要看到他 -放轻松 |
[34:51] | – I don’t wanna see him anymore. – It’s okay. It’s all right. | -我再也不想见到他 -没事了 |
[35:00] | Oh, I’ll never get out of here. | 我永远也不能离开这里 |
[35:02] | I’m not sure that I should. | 我不确定这是好事还是坏事 |
[35:06] | Excuse me for saying this, miss Kearns… | 你这么说真遗憾 恩斯小姐 |
[35:08] | – Mrs. – Mrs. Kearns. | -女士 -恩斯女士 |
[35:13] | But you seem quite normal. | 但你看起来 很正常 |
[35:16] | I mean, in comparison to the other patients here. | 我是说 相对其他病人来说 |
[35:19] | Well, I have my dark days. I suppose everybody does. | 我和别人一样也有黑暗的一面 |
[35:24] | The difference is most people don’t | 区别就是其它人不会 |
[35:26] | kill their husbands with an ax. | 用斧头砍死自己的丈夫 |
[35:29] | Although, personally, I think if a man beats you | 个人认为 如果你丈夫经常打你 |
[35:32] | and fucks half the women he sees, | 出去乱搞女人 |
[35:35] | and no one will help you, | 你还只能自咽苦水 |
[35:38] | axing him isn’t the least understandable thing you could do. | 那么用斧头砍死他也不是那么难理解 |
[35:43] | Maybe you shouldn’t get out. | 也许你是该留在这里 |
[35:46] | What would I do if I did? | 如果我出去了会怎么做 |
[35:48] | I don’t know the world anymore. | 我已经看不懂这世界了 |
[35:51] | They say there are bombs that can reduce whole cities to ash. | 他们说 炸弹能让整个城市化为灰烬 |
[35:55] | And what do you call them, televisions, | 他们是怎么形容电视的 |
[35:58] | voices and faces coming from a box. | 一个有声有影的盒子 |
[36:02] | I hear enough voices already. | 我已经受够这喧嚣的世界了 |
[36:05] | What can you tell us about Rachel? | 你能告诉我们些雷切尔的事吗 |
[36:10] | Not much. She keeps to herself. | 没什么好说的 她很自闭 |
[36:13] | She believed her kids were alive. | 她相信自己的孩子还活着 |
[36:17] | She thought she was still living in the Berkshires, | 她认为自己还住在伯克郡 |
[36:20] | And we were all her neighbors, the milkmen, postmen… | 我们都是她的邻居 送奶工 邮递员 |
[36:25] | Deliverymen. | 送货员 |
[36:27] | And Dr. Sheehan was there that night? | 希恩医生那晚在场吗 |
[36:30] | Yes. He talked about anger. | 是的 他在讲如何控制愤怒 |
[36:37] | Tell me about him. What’s he like? | 给我说说他 他是个什么样的人 |
[36:42] | He’s okay. Nice. | 我觉得 他很好 |
[36:49] | Not hard on the eyes, as my mother would say. | 就像我妈妈说的 眼神很亲切 |
[36:54] | – Did he ever make a pass at you? – No. | -他没难为过你吗 -没有 |
[36:59] | No, Dr. Sheehan’s a good doctor, he would never… | 没有 希恩医生是个好医生 他不会 |
[37:06] | Could I have a glass of water, please? | 我能喝杯水吗 |
[37:08] | No problem. | 好的 |
[37:24] | Thank you, marshal. | 谢谢 警官 |
[37:30] | I just have one more question for you, Mrs. Kearns. | 我还有一个问题要问你 恩斯女士 |
[37:37] | Did you ever meet a patient named Andrew Laeddis? | 你见过一个叫安德鲁·雷狄丝的病人吗 |
[37:43] | No. | 没有 |
[37:46] | Never heard of him. | 从没有听说过他 |
[37:53] | She was coached. | 她被训练过 |
[37:55] | She used practically the same words as cawley and the nurse, | 她跟科利和护士的话如出一辙 |
[37:58] | like she’d been told exactly what to say. | 就好像有人教过她怎么说一样 |
[37:59] | Who’s Andrew Laeddis? | 安德鲁·雷狄丝是谁 |
[38:06] | You asked every one of those patients | 你对每个病人都会问起他 他是谁 |
[38:08] | back there about him. Who is he? | 他究竟是谁呀 头儿 |
[38:14] | What the hell, boss? I’m your partner, for christ’s sake. | 我是你的搭档 你对我还要隐瞒吗 |
[38:18] | We just met, Chuck. | 我们才刚认识 查克 |
[38:20] | You’ve been on the beat for a long time. | 我们都干这行好久了 |
[38:22] | You’ve got a duty. You’ve got a career. | 你有自己的职责和事业 |
[38:23] | What I’m doing, it’s not exactly by the book. | 而我现在所做的 并不是按规章做事 |
[38:29] | I don’t give a damn about by-the-book, boss. | 我根本不在乎什么规章 |
[38:32] | I just wanna know what the hell’s going on. | 我只想知道这到底是怎么一回事 |
[38:39] | When this case came over the wires, | 当这件案子呈上来时 |
[38:43] | I requested it specifically, you understand? | 我主动请缨 你知道吗 |
[38:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:50] | Andrew Laeddis, | 安德鲁·雷狄丝 |
[38:52] | He was the maintenance man in the apartment building | 是一个维修人员 负责维修 |
[38:54] | Where my wife and I lived. | 我和我妻子所居住的那栋公寓 |
[38:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:01] | He was also a firebug. | 他也是个纵火犯 |
[39:06] | Andrew Laeddis lit the match | 安德鲁·雷狄丝点了一根火柴 |
[39:11] | that caused the fire that killed my wife. | 放了一把火烧死了我妻子 |
[39:22] | Let them out! | 让他们出去 |
[39:26] | – What happened to laeddis? – He got away with it. | -雷狄丝怎么样了 -逃跑了 |
[39:30] | Laeddis got away with it and then he disappeared. | 雷狄丝就这样消失了 |
[39:32] | About a year ago, I open up the paper and there he is. | 大约一年前我看报纸上说他被关在这里 |
[39:35] | Ugly-looking son of a bitch. Huge scar from | 他是个狗娘养的混蛋 |
[39:38] | his right temple down to his left lip. | 他在右鬓角与左唇间有道新疤 |
[39:40] | Eyes different colors. Not the type of face you’d forget. | 两只眼睛颜色不同 一眼就能认出来 |
[39:43] | He burned down a schoolhouse, killed two people, | 他烧掉了一栋校舍 死了两个人 |
[39:47] | said voices told him to do it. | 他说是有个声音让他杀人的 |
[39:48] | First he went to prison, then he got transferred here. | 他先被关进监狱 然后被转送到这里 |
[39:51] | – Then what? – Then nothing. | -然后呢 -没有然后了 |
[39:53] | He vanished like he never existed. No record whatsoever. | 他就人间蒸发了 好像他从没出现过 |
[39:57] | Pretty sure he’s not in ward B. That leaves ward C. | 我确定他不在B栋而是在C栋 |
[40:00] | Or he could be dead. | 或许他已经死了 |
[40:01] | So could Rachel Solando, for that matter. | 所以只有雷切尔·瑟兰多可能知道这事 |
[40:04] | Lot of places to hide a body here. | 要在这里藏一具尸体还是很容易的 |
[40:07] | Only one place no one would really notice. | 只有一个地方没人知道 |
[40:22] | That patient, Bridget Kearns, | 那个叫布丽奇特·恩斯的病人 |
[40:24] | when she sent me for water, | 叫我去倒水时 |
[40:26] | She said something to you back there, didn’t she? | 她和你说了些什么 对吗 |
[40:29] | No. | 没有 |
[40:32] | Come on, boss. | 别骗我 头儿 |
[40:37] | She wrote it. | 她写下来了 |
[40:54] | Boss! | 头儿 |
[40:56] | We gotta get indoors. It’s turning | 我们必须要进屋里 |
[40:57] | into a fucking kansas out here. | 风雨越来越大了 |
[40:59] | – Hold on. – No, let’s go! | -抓紧 -就现在 我们快走 |
[41:04] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[41:08] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[41:11] | – Come on! Up there! – Let’s go! | -快点 快跑 -快跑 |
[41:16] | Get in there. Let’s go. | 去那里 走 |
[41:21] | Boss! | 头儿 |
[41:30] | – God! – Jesus Christ! | -天哪 -上帝 |
[41:33] | Damn it. God! | 天啊 该死的 |
[41:44] | – You okay, boss? – Yeah, I’m all right. | -头儿 你没事吧 -是的 没事 |
[41:54] | So if Laeddis is here, | 你觉得雷狄丝在这里 |
[41:56] | what are you gonna do about it? | 那你接下来要做什么 |
[42:01] | I’m not here to kill laeddis. | 我来这里并不是要杀雷狄丝 |
[42:11] | If it was my wife, I’d kill him. | 如果是我妻子被杀 我一定要把他千刀万剐 |
[42:13] | Twice. | 死一次还不够 |
[42:25] | When we got through the gates at dachau, | 当我们抵达达豪集中营时 |
[42:28] | the ss guards surrendered. | 纳粹党护卫队已经投降了 |
[42:38] | The kommandant tried to kill himself | 那个指挥官想在 |
[42:41] | before we got there, but he… | 我们抵达前自杀 |
[42:45] | He botched it. | 但他搞砸了 |
[42:48] | Took him an hour to die. | 拖了一个小时他才死去 |
[42:55] | When I went outside, I saw all the bodies on the ground. | 我走到外面 看见许多尸体躺在地上 |
[43:03] | Too many to count. | 不计其数 |
[43:32] | Too many to imagine. | 难以想象 |
[43:36] | So, yeah, the… | 接着 |
[43:40] | The guards surrendered, we took their guns, | 我们缴获了投降的护卫队的枪械 |
[43:42] | And we lined them up. | 让他们排成一排 |
[44:28] | It wasn’t warfare. It was… | 那不是战争 |
[44:32] | It was murder. | 是谋杀 |
[44:37] | Yeah, I’ve had enough of killing. | 我厌倦了杀戮 |
[44:43] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我来这不是为了杀人 |
[44:46] | So what is this all about? | 那这一切是怎么回事 |
[44:50] | After Laeddis vanished, I started | 在雷狄丝消失后 |
[44:53] | doing some checking on Ashecliffe. | 我开始调查阿西岛精神病院 |
[44:57] | A lot of people know about this place, | 很多人都知道这个地方 |
[44:59] | but no one wants to talk. | 但没人想谈起这个话题 |
[45:00] | You know, it’s like it… it’s like they’re scared or something. | 他们好像在害怕什么 |
[45:06] | You know, this place is funded by a special grant | 这地方是由非美活动委员会 |
[45:10] | from the house un-american activities committee. | 特批出资建立的 |
[45:13] | Huac? And how exactly are we fighting the communists | 一个波士顿海港的小岛 |
[45:16] | from an island in boston harbor? | 在国家间的战争中有什么作用 |
[45:19] | By conducting experiments on the mind. | 通过对大脑进行实验 |
[45:23] | At least that’s my guess. | 至少我是这么想的 |
[45:25] | And you think that’s going on here? | 你认为这里就是实验基地吗 |
[45:27] | Like I said, no one would talk, right? | 我说过 没人肯说 不是吗 |
[45:29] | Till I found somebody who used to be a patient here. | 不过后来我找到了这里以前的病人 |
[45:32] | Guy’s name is George Noyce. Nice college kid. Socialist. | 他叫乔治·诺斯 大学生 社会主义者 |
[45:37] | He gets offered some money to do a psych study. | 为了赚钱他来这接受精神试验 |
[45:39] | Guess what they were testing? | 猜猜他们做了什么实验 |
[45:40] | Toothpaste. | 药物实验 |
[45:41] | So, he starts seeing dragons everywhere. | 他开始变得异常狂躁 |
[45:44] | He almost beats his professor to death. | 差点把他的老师打死 |
[45:46] | Ends up here in ashecliffe, ward C. | 最后他出现在阿西岛精神病院 就是C栋 |
[45:49] | They release him after one year, right? And what does he do? | 他们一年后才放他 你知道他做了什么 |
[45:53] | Two weeks on the mainland, he walks | 上岸两周后 |
[45:55] | into a bar, stabs three men to death. | 他在一间酒吧刺死了三个人 |
[45:59] | His lawyer pleads insanity, but Noyce, | 他的律师为他辩护 称他有精神病 |
[46:01] | he stands up in the courtroom and he… | 但诺斯却站在法庭上 |
[46:04] | He begs the judge for the electric chair. | 请求法官判他死刑 |
[46:06] | Anywhere but a mental hospital. | 只是为了远离精神病院 |
[46:09] | Judge gives him life in Dedham Prison. | 法官没判他死刑 把他投进了戴德姆监狱 |
[46:12] | And you found him. | 你找到他了吗 |
[46:13] | Yeah, I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[46:15] | Well, he’s a mess. | 他不成人样了 |
[46:19] | But it’s pretty clear from what he tells me. | 但他却很清醒地告诉我 |
[46:21] | What? | 什么 |
[46:23] | They’re experimenting on people here. | 他们在拿这里的人做实验 |
[46:25] | I don’t know, boss. | 我不知道 头儿 |
[46:28] | How do you believe a crazy guy? | 你怎么能相信那个疯子 |
[46:30] | That’s the beauty of it, isn’t it? | 这正是妙处所在 |
[46:32] | Crazy people, they’re the perfect subjects. | 精神病人是最好的实验品 |
[46:34] | They talk, nobody listens. | 他们说出去也没人会相信 |
[46:37] | I stood at dachau. | 在达豪集中营里 |
[46:39] | We saw what human beings are capable | 我们亲眼看到人类之间 |
[46:41] | of doing to each other, right? | 那种惨无人道的杀戮 |
[46:43] | For christ’s sakes, we fought a goddamn war to stop them, | 我们拼死打仗不就是为了阻止这种惨剧 |
[46:46] | and now… now I find out it may be happening here? | 而现在发现这里也酝酿着如此惨剧 |
[46:49] | On our soil? | 就在我们的国家 |
[46:50] | No. | 不是这样的 |
[46:52] | So what are you really here to do, Ted? | 你来这里到底要干什么 泰迪 |
[46:55] | I’m gonna get the proof, | 为了搜集证据 |
[46:57] | I’m gonna go back, | 我回去会把这里的丑闻 |
[46:59] | And I’m gonna blow the lid off this place. That’s it. | 公布于众 这就是我要做的 |
[47:04] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[47:06] | You started asking around about Ashecliffe, | 你刚开始到处打听阿西岛精神病院 |
[47:09] | waiting for a chance to get out here, | 等待机会过来这里 |
[47:11] | and then suddenly they need a U.S. Marshal? | 而突然他们就需要一个美国警官 |
[47:13] | Yeah, I got lucky. There was a patient escape. | 天都帮我 有一个病人逃出去了 |
[47:16] | It was the perfect excuse. | 这是个完美的借口 |
[47:17] | No, no, no, boss. Luck doesn’t work that way. | 不太对劲 头儿 你真觉得会如此凑巧吗 |
[47:21] | The world doesn’t work that way. | 这里没有你想象的那么简单 |
[47:22] | They got an electrified fence around a septic facility. | 高高的围墙上都布满电网 |
[47:26] | Ward C is inside a civil war fort? | C栋难道要建在军事堡垒里面吗 |
[47:29] | A chief of staff with ties to the oss? Funding from huac? | 非美活动委员会还会出资建楼吗 |
[47:33] | I mean, jesus christ, everything about | 上帝啊 要真像你说的 |
[47:35] | this place stinks of government ops. | 这简直就是给政府安全部门抹黑 |
[47:37] | What if they wanted you here? | 要是他们故意引你来的呢 |
[47:39] | – Bullshit. – You were asking questions. | -胡扯 -你到处打探消息 |
[47:41] | – Bullshit! bullshit! – Bullshit. | -胡扯什么 我胡扯吗 |
[47:42] | We came here for Rachel Solando. | 那个雷切尔·瑟兰多在哪里 |
[47:43] | Where’s one shred of evidence she even existed? | 有没有一丝证据能证实确有其人 |
[47:46] | There’s no way they could’ve known | 他们不可能预先知道 |
[47:47] | I’d be assigned to this case. There’s no way. | 这案子会交给我办 不可能的 |
[47:49] | What if while you were looking into them, | 你盯着他们的时候 |
[47:51] | they were looking into you? | 他们也在盯着你 |
[47:52] | All they had to do was fake an escape | 想把你引过来 |
[47:54] | to get you here, and now they have you. | 编个犯人逃跑的假案子就行了 |
[47:56] | Now they have us both. Here! Now! | 现在他们已经把你弄来了 是我们两个 |
[48:02] | Marshals, are you out here? | 警官 你们在这里吗 |
[48:04] | This is deputy warden Mcpherson. | 我是副狱长麦克菲尔森 |
[48:07] | Marshals! | 警官 |
[48:08] | How about that? | 那这又怎么说 |
[48:09] | They found us, huh? | 他们找到我们了 对吧 |
[48:10] | It’s an island, boss. | 这只是个小岛 头儿 |
[48:12] | They’re always gonna find us. | 他们总能找到我们 |
[48:14] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你们在里面 |
[48:17] | We’re getting off this goddamn island. | 我们会离开这破岛的 |
[48:19] | You and me. Come on. | 我们一起离开 来吧 |
[48:25] | – Come on! – Go, go! | -来吧 -快走 |
[48:37] | Get dried off. | 把身上弄干 |
[48:38] | Dr. Cawley wants to talk to you now. | 科利医生有话跟你们说 现在 |
[48:41] | And hurry up! | 动作快点 |
[48:42] | This thing is turning into a goddamn hurricane! | 风力在加强 该死的飓风就要来了 |
[48:49] | I dropped those suits off to be cleaned. | 我把你们的衣服拿去洗了 |
[48:52] | Should be ready by tomorrow. | 明天就能弄好 |
[48:54] | That is, if we all don’t wash away first. | 但愿不会被大水冲走 |
[48:57] | You know, speaking of which, I’m afraid | 说到这个 |
[48:59] | your smokes are pretty much done for. | 恐怕你们的烟已经湿透了 |
[49:02] | So… | 所以… |
[49:04] | This is our only choice, huh? | 只能穿这个吗 |
[49:07] | Got something really nice in a prison | 这衣服可是 |
[49:08] | gray if that don’t work for you. | 监狱里算好的了 |
[49:10] | Now that you mention it, these are just fine. | 既然你这么说 那这个凑合了 |
[49:13] | That’s why I must repeat my insistence | 这就是为什么我仍旧主张 |
[49:15] | that all ward C patients be placed in manual restraints. | C栋的所有病人必须要铐住手脚 |
[49:19] | If the facility floods, they’ll drown. You know that. | 如果病房进水他们会淹死的 这你知道的 |
[49:23] | That would take a lot of flooding. | 那得要洪水泛滥才行 |
[49:24] | We’re on an island in the middle of the ocean during a hurricane. | 我们在茫茫大海中的一个岛上 又赶上飓风 |
[49:27] | A lot of flooding seems like a distinct possibility. | 发一场大水几乎在所难免 |
[49:30] | It’s a gamble, Stephen. Say the power fails. | 这是在赌博 斯蒂文 假如断电了怎么办 |
[49:32] | There’s a backup generator. | 我们有备用发电机 |
[49:33] | And if that goes, the cell doors will open. | 如果那个也坏了呢 病房的门就会打开 |
[49:38] | Where are they going to go? | 他们能往哪里跑 |
[49:40] | They can’t just hop a ferry, scoot | 他们总不能跳上渡船 |
[49:41] | over to the mainland and wreak havoc. | 跑回大陆去为害作乱吧 |
[49:43] | Oh, you’re quite right. | 你说的很对 |
[49:44] | They’re far more likely to wreak havoc right here on us. | 他们会就地祸害我们 这种可能性要大得多 |
[49:48] | If they’re manacled to the floor, they’ll die. | 如果把他们铐在地上 他们会死的 |
[49:51] | This is 24 human beings. | 24条人命啊 |
[49:54] | And you can live with that, can you? | 那样做你会良心不安的 不是吗 |
[49:55] | Well, frankly, if it were up to me, | 老实说 如果是我说了算 |
[49:57] | I’d put all 42 in wards A and B in manual restraints as well. | 我会把AB两栋的42个病人也给铐上 |
[50:01] | – Excuse me! excuse me. – Marshal. | -对不起 打断一下 -警官 |
[50:04] | I’m sorry, doctor. I just have one quick question. | 抱歉 医生 我想问个简单的问题 |
[50:07] | Yes, I’ll be with you in a moment. | 稍等一下 我马上过来 |
[50:08] | When we spoke this morning about rachel solando’s note… | 我们今早谈到了雷切尔·瑟兰多的纸条 |
[50:11] | “The law of four.” I love that. | “4号法则” 这我喜欢 |
[50:13] | You said you had no idea what that | 你说不知道 |
[50:14] | second line could refer to, correct? | 第二行指的是什么 对吗 |
[50:17] | “who is 67?” | “谁是67″吗 是的 |
[50:19] | Yes, I’m afraid I still don’t. None of us do. | 恐怕我还是不知道 没人知道 |
[50:23] | Nothing comes to mind? | 就没有想到点什么吗 |
[50:27] | Nothing? | 没有吗 |
[50:32] | Because I believe I just heard you | 因为我刚才听到你们说 |
[50:35] | say there are 24 patients in ward C | C栋有24个病人 |
[50:37] | And 42 patients in wards A and B, | AB两栋共有42个病人 |
[50:40] | Which means there’s a total of, what, | 这就是说这岛上 |
[50:42] | 66 patients at this facility? | 一共有66名病人 |
[50:45] | That is correct, yes. | 没错 是的 |
[50:50] | Well, it seems to me rachel solando was suggesting | 这么说 雷切尔·瑟兰多似乎是在暗示 |
[50:53] | that you have a 67th patient, doctor. | 你们还有第67名病人 医生 |
[50:57] | But I’m afraid we don’t. | 恐怕我们没有 |
[50:59] | This is ridiculous. What are they doing here? | 这真荒谬 你们跑来干什么 |
[51:01] | We’re doing our goddamn job. | 我们在做这该死的工作 |
[51:04] | Didn’t Mcpherson tell you the good news? | 麦克菲尔森没把好消息告诉你们吗 |
[51:08] | No. What’s the good news, doctor? | 没有 什么好消息 医生 |
[51:10] | Rachel’s been found. | 雷切尔已经找到了 |
[51:13] | She’s here. | 她就在这里 |
[51:16] | Safe and sound. | 安然无恙 |
[51:29] | There’s not a mark on her. | 她身上没有伤痕 |
[51:35] | Who are these men? | 这些人是谁 |
[51:39] | Why are they in my house? | 他们怎么在我家 |
[51:41] | Police officers, Rachel. They have a few questions. | 是警察 雷切尔 他们有几个问题想问你 |
[51:49] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[51:54] | There has been a sighting of a known | 有人看见一个 |
[51:56] | communist subversive in this area, | 共产党危险分子 |
[51:58] | passing out literature. | 在这一带派发传单 |
[52:02] | Here? | 在这里吗 |
[52:05] | In this neighborhood? | 就在这附近吗 |
[52:07] | Yes, I’m afraid so. | 是的 恐怕是这样 |
[52:10] | Now if you could tell us | 要是你能告诉我们 |
[52:12] | what you did yesterday, where you were, | 你昨天做了什么 去了哪里 |
[52:14] | It would really help us narrow down our search. | 将会对我们缩小搜查范围很有帮助 |
[52:18] | Yes… | 好的 |
[52:22] | Well, I… | 我 |
[52:26] | I made breakfast for jim and the children, | 我给吉姆和孩子们做了早餐 |
[52:30] | and then I | 然后我 |
[52:34] | Packed jim’s lunch and he left. | 帮吉姆打包好午餐 然后他就走了 |
[52:40] | Then I sent the children off to school. | 然后我送孩子们去上学 |
[52:47] | And then | 然后 |
[52:54] | I decided to take a long swim in the lake. | 我打算在湖里好好游一会儿泳 |
[53:04] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[53:09] | And after that? | 在这之后呢 |
[53:19] | After that, | 在这之后 |
[53:30] | I thought of you. | 我想起了你 |
[53:38] | I’m sorry, ma’am, | 我…对不起 夫人 |
[53:40] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[53:45] | Don’t you know how lonely I’ve been, Jim? | 你知道我一直以来多么孤独吗 吉姆 |
[53:54] | You’re gone. | 你走了 |
[53:59] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[54:05] | I cry every night. | 每晚我都在哭泣 |
[54:13] | How am I supposed to survive? | 我该怎么活下去啊 |
[54:17] | God. | 天啊 |
[54:29] | Rachel, it’ll be all right. | 雷切尔 会好的 |
[54:35] | I’m so sorry, but every… | 我很难过 可是 |
[54:39] | everything’s gonna be all right. Okay? | 一切都会好起来的 好吗 |
[54:44] | I buried you. | 我把你埋了 |
[54:47] | I buried an empty casket. | 我只埋了口空棺材 |
[54:49] | Your body rained down, | 你身上的肉一块块掉下来 |
[54:50] | Lumps of flesh splashing into the sea, eaten by sharks. | 掉进海里被鲨鱼吃掉了 |
[54:58] | My Jim’s dead, so who the fuck are you? | 我的吉姆已经死了 你到底是谁 |
[55:04] | Who the fuck are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[55:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[55:08] | – Who are you? – It’s okay. Rachel. Rachel, it’s all right. | -是谁 -别这样 雷切尔 |
[55:09] | Let me go! No! | 放开我 放开 |
[55:19] | I’m sorry about that. I didn’t want to interrupt. | 很抱歉 我无意打断你们 |
[55:22] | I thought she might tell you something, but… | 我以为她会告诉你点什么 可是 |
[55:24] | We found her down by the lighthouse, | 我们在灯塔下发现她的 |
[55:27] | skipping stones. | 她在那里打水漂 |
[55:28] | We’ve no idea how she got out, but… | 我们不知道她怎么跑去那里的 |
[55:30] | I’m gonna have to ask you to go down into the basement. | 我想让你们俩到地下室去 |
[55:33] | There’s food, water and cots. | 那里有食品和水 还有床 |
[55:35] | It’s the safest place to be when the hurricane hits. | 飓风来袭时 那里是最安全的地方了 |
[55:43] | Are you all right? You look pale. | 你没事吧 你看上去脸色苍白 |
[55:45] | I’m fine. It’s just… | 我没事 只不过 |
[55:48] | Boss, are you okay? | 头儿 你还好吗 |
[55:51] | It’s just so goddamn bright, isn’t it? | 真他妈刺眼 不是吗 |
[55:53] | Photosensitivity, headaches sometimes. | 怕光 有时头疼 |
[55:56] | Marshal, are you having a migraine? | 警官 你是不是有偏头痛 |
[55:58] | I’ll be all right. | 我一会就没事了 |
[56:06] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[56:07] | Take these, marshal. Couple of hours, | 把这些吃了 警官 |
[56:09] | you’ll be as clear as a bell. | 过几个钟头你就能精神抖擞了 |
[56:10] | – What’s wrong with him? – He’s having a migraine. | -他怎么了 -他是犯偏头痛了 |
[56:12] | Imagine someone sawed open your head, filled it with razors, | 那种痛就像是有人锯开你的脑袋 |
[56:14] | And shook it as hard as they could. | 往里面塞满刀片 然后拼命摇晃 |
[56:16] | Take the pills, marshal. | 把这些药吃了 警官 |
[56:17] | – I don’t… I don’t want the pills. – It’ll stop the pain. | -我不要吃药 -这药可以止痛 吃了吧 |
[56:19] | Marshal, take the pills. | 把这些药吃了 警官 |
[56:25] | He’s going to need to lie down. | 他可能需要躺下 |
[56:33] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[56:34] | Michael, there’s broken glass all over the floor. | 迈克尔 地上全是碎玻璃 |
[56:35] | – Make sure all the meds are locked up. – Watch your back. | -记得把药都锁上 -小心后面 |
[56:37] | Make sure everything’s okay in ward B. | 去看看B栋是不是都一切正常 |
[56:38] | Go down to the infirmary and see if there’s any more… | 去药房看看是不是还有… |
[56:40] | All right, doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[56:41] | Give him a bed. This one here. | 给他找张床 就这里 |
[56:50] | – Careful. – All right. | -小心 -好的 |
[56:53] | Could be worse right now. | 也许头疼还会恶化 |
[57:02] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[57:03] | Him? That’s the warden. | 他 那是监狱长 |
[57:08] | Don’t you worry about him, all right? | 别管他了 好吗 |
[57:11] | Come on. Lay back. Lay back. | 来 躺下 |
[57:17] | He looks like an ex-military prick, huh? | 看上去像是个当过兵的混蛋 |
[57:20] | Well, you know what? I ain’t gonna argue with you on that one. | 我可不想和你讨论这种问题 |
[58:49] | You should have saved me. | 你本该救我的 |
[58:53] | You should have saved all of us. | 你本该救我们的 |
[59:24] | Hey, buddy. | 哥们 |
[59:30] | Laeddis. | 雷狄丝 |
[59:39] | My… | 我的 |
[59:45] | My buddy. | 好哥们 |
[59:47] | No hard feelings, right? | 别没觉得不爽吧 |
[59:56] | No hard feelings. | 别不高兴 |
[1:00:11] | A little something for later, | 这个给你慢慢享用 |
[1:00:16] | ’cause I know how much you need it. | 我知道你会需要它 |
[1:00:25] | The clock’s ticking, my friend. | 时间正一分一秒过去 朋友 |
[1:00:28] | We’re running out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[1:00:40] | Give me a hand here. | 过来帮我一把 |
[1:01:04] | I could get into trouble. | 我会有麻烦的 |
[1:01:34] | I’m dead? | 我死了吗 |
[1:01:38] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:01:42] | Why didn’t you save me? | 你怎么不救我 |
[1:01:45] | I tried. I wanted to, but by the | 我试过的 我很想救你 |
[1:01:47] | time I got there, it was too late. | 可当我赶到时 已经太晚了 |
[1:02:12] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[1:02:17] | Aren’t they beautiful? | 他们多美 |
[1:03:13] | Why are you all wet, baby? | 你怎么浑身湿透了 宝贝 |
[1:03:18] | Laeddis isn’t dead. | 雷狄丝没死 |
[1:03:21] | He isn’t gone. | 他没有离开 |
[1:03:24] | He’s still here. | 他还在这里 |
[1:03:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:03:30] | You need to find him, Teddy. | 我们得找到他 泰迪 |
[1:03:32] | You need to find him and you kill him dead. | 你得找到他然后杀了他 |
[1:03:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:04:03] | – Security to ward A. Okay. – Ward A. I got it. | -A栋安全警戒 -A栋 明白了 |
[1:04:06] | The generator room’s flooded. | 发电机房进水了 |
[1:04:08] | – Ward A. Ward A. – See what we need in ward B. | -A栋 去A栋 -看看B栋有什么情况 |
[1:04:11] | Let’s go. | 快去 |
[1:04:13] | You okay, boss? | 你怎么样 头儿 |
[1:04:17] | This goddamn migraine. | 这该死的偏头痛 |
[1:04:19] | The backup generator’s failed. The whole place has gone crazy. | 备用发电机也坏了 这里全乱套了 |
[1:04:24] | What do you want to do? | 你有什么打算 |
[1:04:32] | – Christ. – Dan? Relax. Nope, nope, nope. | -上帝啊 -别跑 别跑 |
[1:04:35] | You don’t wanna do that. Put it down. Now. Put it down. | 把它放下 快 快放下 |
[1:04:38] | Grab him, grab him, grab him, grab him! | 抓住他 抓住他 |
[1:04:40] | Get him, get him! | 抓住他 抓住他 |
[1:04:45] | You need to go find him ’cause he needs to be here. | 快去找到他 他不能离开这里 |
[1:04:48] | You think the whole electrical system is fried? | 你觉得整个电力系统都瘫痪了吗 |
[1:04:51] | I’d say it’s a good possibility, yeah. | 我觉得差不多 |
[1:04:54] | All the electronic security, the fences | 所有电子安全设备 电网… |
[1:04:57] | the gates, the doors. | 大门 房门 |
[1:05:00] | Nice day for a stroll, don’t you think? | 不觉得是个到处溜达的好日子吗 |
[1:05:03] | To ward C, for example. | 比如去C栋看看 |
[1:05:07] | Maybe we’ll run into Andrew Laeddis. | 说不定我们能碰到安德鲁·雷狄丝 |
[1:05:15] | The guy I told you about, George Noyce? | 我跟你说过的那个乔治·诺斯 |
[1:05:18] | He told me this is where they keep the worst ones. | 他告诉我情况最严重的人都关在这里 |
[1:05:21] | Guys even the other inmates are scared of. | 甚至连其他病人都怕他们 |
[1:05:25] | Did Noyce give you anything on the layout? | 诺斯说过实验室的事吗 |
[1:05:28] | Not really. All he remembered was people screaming day and night, | 没有 他所记得的就是人们没日没夜地喊叫 |
[1:05:31] | No windows and iron bars everywhere. | 没有窗户 到处都钉死了 |
[1:05:34] | Watch your head! | 小心 |
[1:05:55] | – Oh, jesus christ! – Jesus. | -老天啊 -天 |
[1:05:58] | First time on ward C, huh? | 第一次来C栋工作吧 |
[1:06:01] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Yeah. | -是啊 -是的 |
[1:06:03] | We heard stories, but… | 我们听别人说过 不过… |
[1:06:04] | Trust me, son, you haven’t heard shit. | 相信我 年轻人 你们听到的都是狗屁 |
[1:06:07] | We got most of the bugsies locked down now, | 大部分疯子都已经被关起来了 |
[1:06:10] | But some of them are still loose. | 不过还有一些在乱跑 |
[1:06:12] | And if you see one, don’t try to restrain him yourselves. | 如果你们看到了 不要自己试图去制服他们 |
[1:06:14] | These fuckers will kill you. Clear? | 这些疯子会弄死你们的 清楚了吗 |
[1:06:18] | All right, get your asses moving then. Go on. | 那就快干活去吧 快去 |
[1:07:17] | He’s here. | 他就在这里 |
[1:07:23] | Laeddis. I can feel him. | 雷狄丝 我能感觉到 |
[1:07:30] | Tag! you’re it! | 找到你了 轮到你追了 |
[1:07:32] | Ted! | 泰德 |
[1:07:47] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[1:08:30] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:08:33] | Listen, I don’t wanna leave here, all right? | 听着 我不想走 知道了吧 |
[1:08:36] | I mean, why would anybody want to? | 怎么会有人不想离开呢 |
[1:08:38] | We hear things here about the outside world. | 我在这听闻了许多事 |
[1:08:42] | About atolls, about h-bomb tests. | 关于珊瑚岛 关于氢弹测试 |
[1:08:44] | Teddy, where are you? | 泰迪 你在哪 |
[1:08:45] | You know how a hydrogen bomb works? | 你知道氢弹怎么爆炸的吗 |
[1:08:47] | – I know. With hydrogen! With hydrogen. – Ah, that’s funny. | -用氢气 -真好笑 |
[1:08:51] | – Boss! – Other bombs explode, right? | -头儿 -别的炸弹只是爆炸 对吧 |
[1:08:55] | But not the hydrogen bomb. | 但氢弹不是 氢弹爆炸产生聚变 |
[1:08:56] | It implodes, creating an explosion to | 爆聚产生 |
[1:08:59] | the thousandth, the millionth degree! | 几百万度的高温 |
[1:09:02] | – Do you get it? – Yeah! Yeah. | -你明白了吗 -我明白了 |
[1:09:04] | – Do you? – I get it, I get it! | -是吗 -我明白 我明白了 |
[1:09:06] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[1:09:10] | No! | 住手 |
[1:09:21] | No! no! | 住手 快住手 |
[1:09:24] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[1:09:26] | Jesus christ, Teddy. Jesus! | 天啊 泰迪 天啊 |
[1:09:29] | Oh, you got Billings. What the fuck’s the matter with you guys? | 你找到比林斯了 你们到底有什么毛病 |
[1:09:33] | Catch them, not kill them! | 让你们抓住他们 不是杀了他们 |
[1:09:34] | – He jumped us. – You, give me a hand with him. | -是他先扑过来的 -你过来帮我一把 |
[1:09:37] | We’ve gotta get him to the infirmary. God damn it. | 我们得把他送到医务室去 |
[1:09:40] | No, no! Not you, not you. Take a walk. Come on. | 不 不是你 你去散散步吧 走 |
[1:09:44] | Cawley’s gonna have my goddamn balls for this. | 我还要收拾这种烂摊子… |
[1:10:18] | Laeddis. | 雷狄丝 |
[1:10:40] | Laeddis. | 雷狄丝 |
[1:10:53] | Stop me, please, | 求你了 |
[1:10:55] | Before I kill more. | 让我停下来 |
[1:10:59] | Stop me before I kill more. | 在我杀死更多人之前制止我 |
[1:11:02] | Laeddis. | 雷狄丝 |
[1:11:12] | Please, please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[1:11:21] | Laeddis. | 雷狄丝 |
[1:11:30] | You told me I’d be free of this place. | 你对我说过 我会离开这里 |
[1:11:35] | You promised. | 你保证过 |
[1:11:38] | You lied. | 你骗我 |
[1:11:40] | Laeddis. | 雷狄丝 |
[1:11:47] | Laeddis? | 雷狄丝 |
[1:11:50] | That’s pretty damn funny. | 真他妈有趣 |
[1:11:53] | – Your voice. – Don’t you recognize it? | -你的声音 -你听不出来了吗 |
[1:11:57] | After all the talks we had? | 我们之前聊过那么多次 |
[1:12:00] | After all the lies you told me? | 你对我撒了那么多谎 |
[1:12:02] | Let me see your face. | 让我看看你的脸 |
[1:12:05] | They say I’m theirs now. | 他们说我现在和他们一样了 |
[1:12:08] | They say I’ll never leave here. | 他们说我永远不能离开 |
[1:12:11] | Your match is about to go out. | 你的对手要下手了 |
[1:12:16] | – Let me see your goddamn face! now! – Why? | -现在让我看看你该死的脸 -凭什么 |
[1:12:19] | So you can lie to me more? | 这样你就可以继续骗我吗 |
[1:12:22] | This isn’t about the truth. | 这与真相无关 |
[1:12:23] | – Yes, it is. It’s about exposing the truth. – It’s about you! | -有关系 关于揭露真相 -是关于你 |
[1:12:28] | And laeddis. That’s all it’s ever been about. | 还有雷狄丝 仅此而已 |
[1:12:34] | I was incidental. A way in. | 是我误入狼窟 |
[1:12:41] | George… George Noyce. No. | 乔治 乔治 不可能 |
[1:12:46] | It’s not possible. You can’t be here. | 不 那不可能 你不可能在这 |
[1:12:48] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[1:12:51] | Who did this to you, George? | 这是谁干的 乔治 |
[1:12:53] | You did. | 是你 |
[1:12:55] | What the hell do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:12:56] | All your talk. All your fucking talk, | 你来说说是什么意思 |
[1:12:59] | and I’m back in here because of you. | 我回到这都是因为你 |
[1:13:01] | George, how did they get you out of dedham, huh? | 乔治 我带你离开这 |
[1:13:03] | However this happened, I… | 怎么会这样 |
[1:13:05] | I’m gonna find a way to fix this, you understand me? | 我会想办法搞定这件事 明白吗 |
[1:13:07] | I’ll never get out now. | 我再也出不去了 |
[1:13:08] | I got out once. Not twice, never twice. | 我出去过一次 但不会有第二次了 |
[1:13:11] | Just tell me how they got you here. | 他们怎么把你关进来的 |
[1:13:13] | They knew! don’t you get it? | 他们知道了 你还不明白吗 |
[1:13:16] | Everything you were up to. Your whole plan. | 你做的所有事情 你的整个计划 |
[1:13:20] | This is a game. All of this is for you. | 这是个游戏 这一切 都是为你准备的 |
[1:13:24] | You’re not investigating anything. | 你并不是在调查什么 |
[1:13:26] | You’re a fucking rat in a maze. | 你就是迷宫里的一只小老鼠 |
[1:13:30] | Georgie… George, you’re wrong. You’re wrong. | 乔治 你错了 |
[1:13:33] | Oh, really? Been alone much since you got here? | 真的吗 在这里你都是一个人行动吗 |
[1:13:39] | I’ve been with my partner. | 我和我的搭档一起 |
[1:13:42] | You never worked with him before, have you? | 你以前从未与他共事过 对吗 |
[1:13:46] | He’s a U.S. Marshal. He’s… | 他是个警官 |
[1:13:48] | You never worked with him before, have you? | 你以前从未与他共事过 对吗 |
[1:13:54] | George, look, I know people. I trust this man. | 乔治 听着 我不会看错人 我相信他 |
[1:14:03] | Then they’ve already won. | 那么 他们已经胜利了 |
[1:14:14] | And they’re gonna take me to the lighthouse. | 他们要带我去灯塔 |
[1:14:18] | They’re gonna cut into my brain. | 他们要切开我的脑袋 |
[1:14:22] | And I’m only here because of you! | 这一切都是因为你 |
[1:14:26] | George, I’m gonna get you out of here. | 乔治 我会带你离开这 |
[1:14:29] | You’re not going to the lighthouse. You’re not. | 你不会去灯塔的 |
[1:14:31] | You can’t dig out the truth and kill laeddis at the same time. | 是干掉雷狄丝还是揭发真相 你只能选一样 |
[1:14:34] | You gotta make a choice. You understand that, don’t you? | 你只能选一样 你心里明白 不是吗 |
[1:14:38] | I’m not here to kill anyone. | 我来这不是为了杀人 |
[1:14:40] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[1:14:41] | I’m not gonna kill him, I swear to you! I swear. | 我不会杀他的 我向你发誓 我发誓 |
[1:14:44] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[1:14:47] | She… Let her go. | 放下她吧 |
[1:14:50] | Let her go. | 放下她吧 |
[1:14:52] | Tell him, Teddy. Tell him why. | 泰迪 告诉他 告诉他为什么 |
[1:14:58] | You gotta do it. There’s no other way. | 你必须这样做 没有其他方法 |
[1:15:01] | – Let her go. – Tell him about the day | -放开她吧 -告诉他 |
[1:15:03] | – You brought me my locket. – You gotta do it! | -那天你把纪念盒送给我 -你必须这样做 |
[1:15:06] | How I told you my heart was breaking and you asked me why. | 我对你说我的心都碎了 你问我为什么 |
[1:15:09] | She’s fucking with your head. | 你这该死的脑袋 |
[1:15:12] | And I told you it was from happiness. | 接着 我告诉你 那是因为幸福 |
[1:15:14] | She’s gonna kill you. She’s gonna kill you. | 她会害死你的 她会害死你的 |
[1:15:20] | You wanna uncover the truth? You gotta let her go. | 你想要揭露真相吗 那你就得放下她 |
[1:15:25] | – I can’t. – You have to let her go! | -我做不到 -你必须放下她 |
[1:15:27] | I can’t! I can’t. | 我做不到 我做不到 |
[1:15:36] | Then you’ll never leave this island. | 那么你永远无法离开这座岛 |
[1:15:44] | Dolores. | 德洛丽丝 |
[1:15:52] | He’s not in this ward. | 他不在这栋 |
[1:15:56] | He was transferred out of here. | 他被转送出去了 |
[1:16:01] | If he’s not in ward A, there’s only one place he can be. | 如果他不在A栋 他只可能在一个地方 |
[1:16:12] | The lighthouse. | 灯塔 |
[1:16:24] | God help you. | 愿上帝保佑你 |
[1:16:35] | Boss, we got problems. | 头儿 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:16:37] | Mcpherson and cawley are in the building. | 科利和麦克菲尔森在这楼里 |
[1:16:39] | They heard an orderly went batshit on a patient. | 科利听说有个护工发疯一样揍病人 |
[1:16:41] | They’re looking all over the place for him | 他们会在我们去屋顶时 |
[1:16:42] | and they’re on their way to the roof. | 仔细搜查这地方 |
[1:16:44] | Let’s get the hell out of here. This way. | 咱们快离开这地方 这边走 |
[1:16:49] | Just keep going. We belong here. | 快点走 我们在这里很正常 |
[1:17:01] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:17:03] | what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:17:05] | I mean, where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[1:17:06] | After we got that guy to the infirmary, | 我们把那家伙送到医务室后 |
[1:17:09] | I took a little detour to patient records. | 我绕了点路 去看了下病人记录 |
[1:17:11] | Did you ever find Laeddis? | 找到雷狄丝了吗 |
[1:17:14] | No. No, I never found him. | 没有 没找到他 |
[1:17:16] | Well, I got the next best thing. His intake form. | 我发现了好东西 他的初诊表格 |
[1:17:19] | It was the only thing in his files. | 这是唯一写在他档案中的东西 |
[1:17:20] | There’s no session notes, | 没有会议记录 |
[1:17:21] | No incident reports, no photographs, just this. | 没有事故报告 没有照片 只有这个 |
[1:17:24] | It was weird. | 真诡异 |
[1:17:25] | Here. Take a look. | 给 看看 |
[1:17:27] | I’ll look at it later. | 我过会再看 |
[1:17:30] | What’s the matter, boss? | 怎么了 头儿 |
[1:17:33] | I’ll look it over later, that’s all. | 我过会再看 仅此而已 |
[1:17:37] | Ashecliffe’s that way. | 阿西岛精神病院在那边 |
[1:17:39] | I’m not going to Ashecliffe. | 我不是要去精神病院 |
[1:17:42] | I’m going to that lighthouse. | 我要去灯塔 |
[1:17:44] | I’m gonna find out what the fuck is happening on this island. | 我要查出到底这岛上发生了什么 |
[1:18:00] | There it is. | 就是那里 |
[1:18:03] | Damn. We’re too far south. We’re gonna have to double back. | 该死 太往南了 我们得折回去 |
[1:18:07] | There’s no way we could cross those rocks. | 这些岩石根本没法攀爬 |
[1:18:09] | There could be a way behind those trees. | 那些树后面可能会有路 |
[1:18:11] | Maybe a path that goes around the rocks | 可能有条小路 |
[1:18:12] | and leads over to the lighthouse. | 能从岩石这边走到灯塔 |
[1:18:14] | Boss… Come on. | 头儿 行了 |
[1:18:15] | Wait, wait, what are we doing? We got the intake form. | 我们在做什么 我们已经拿到初诊表格了 |
[1:18:18] | It’s proof there’s a 67th patient, | 这足以证明 |
[1:18:19] | Which they said, repeatedly, doesn’t exist. | 他们极力否认的67号病人确实存在 |
[1:18:23] | I’m getting to that lighthouse. You understand? | 我要去那个灯塔 你明白了吗 |
[1:18:28] | What the hell can I say to you to stop you? | 我说什么才能让你停下 |
[1:18:30] | Why would you want to, chuck? Why? | 为什么要让我停下 查克 |
[1:18:32] | Because climbing down there when it’s dark | 因为天黑的时候从那爬下去 |
[1:18:34] | Is a thin step short of suicide, that’s why. | 那相当于自杀 这就是原因 |
[1:18:38] | Okay, maybe you better sit this one out then. | 好吧 也许你别管这事为好 |
[1:18:43] | You brought me into this, boss, and now we’re trapped here | 你让我卷进这事的 头儿 |
[1:18:46] | On this rock, on this island, | 现在我被困在这岩石上 在这岛上 |
[1:18:48] | with no one to rely on but each other, | 没有任何人可依靠 |
[1:18:50] | and now you’re acting like… | 哥们 现在你做得却像… |
[1:18:52] | Like what? Like what? How am I acting? | 像什么 我做得怎么样 |
[1:19:00] | What the hell happened back there in those cells, Ted? | 刚才监狱里到底发生了什么 泰德 |
[1:19:08] | What do you think the weather’s like in portland, Chuck? | 你觉得波特兰的天气怎么样 查克 |
[1:19:11] | I’m from seattle. | 我来自西雅图 |
[1:19:15] | Seattle. | 西雅图 |
[1:19:20] | I’m going on alone. | 我要一个人去 |
[1:19:26] | I’m going with you, boss. | 我和你一起去 头儿 |
[1:19:27] | I said alone. | 我说我一个人去 |
[1:19:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:19:58] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[1:20:00] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[1:20:07] | I knew it wouldn’t take long, but I couldn’t get to it. | 我原以为多花点时间就可以过去 |
[1:20:10] | The tide was up. | 可是现在不行了 涨潮了 |
[1:20:19] | Chuck! | 查克 |
[1:21:26] | Come on! | 加油 |
[1:22:03] | Chuck! | 查克 |
[1:22:04] | Where are you, chuck? | 你在哪儿 查克 |
[1:22:31] | Chuck! | 查克 |
[1:23:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:23:23] | I’m Teddy Daniels. I’m a cop. | 我是泰迪·丹尼尔斯 我是个警察 |
[1:23:27] | You’re the marshal. | 你是个警官 |
[1:23:30] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:23:34] | Would you mind | 你介不介意 |
[1:23:35] | taking your hand from behind your back, please? | 把你的手从背后拿出来 |
[1:23:38] | Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[1:23:41] | I wanna make sure that what you’re holding won’t hurt me. | 为了保证你拿着的东西不会伤到我 |
[1:23:52] | I’m gonna keep this | 我要拿着这个 |
[1:23:55] | if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意 |
[1:23:57] | Fine by me. | 我不介意 |
[1:24:08] | You’re… | 你是 |
[1:24:10] | You’re Rachel Solando. | 你是雷切尔·瑟兰多 |
[1:24:14] | The real one. | 真的雷切尔·瑟兰多 |
[1:24:19] | Did you kill your children? | 你杀了你的孩子吗 |
[1:24:23] | I never had children. | 我没有孩子 |
[1:24:25] | I was never married. | 我从未结婚 |
[1:24:28] | And before I was a patient at ashecliffe, | 我还没变成阿西岛精神病院的病人之前 |
[1:24:31] | I worked here. | 就在这工作 |
[1:24:33] | You… you were a nurse? | 你是护士吗 |
[1:24:38] | I was a doctor, marshal. | 我是个医生 警官 |
[1:24:43] | You think I’m crazy. | 你觉得我疯了吗 |
[1:24:45] | No. No, no, I never… | 不 不 我… |
[1:24:47] | And if I say I’m not crazy? | 如果我说我没疯 |
[1:24:50] | Well, that hardly helps, does it? | 你也不会相信 不是吗 |
[1:24:53] | That’s the kafkaesque genius of it. | 与世俗格格不入却无法改变 |
[1:24:59] | People tell the world you’re crazy, | 人们总说你疯了 |
[1:25:01] | and all your protests to the contrary | 就是否认你 反对你 |
[1:25:03] | just confirm what they’re saying. | 要你接受他们所说的 |
[1:25:06] | I’m not following you. I’m sorry. | 我没听懂 很抱歉 |
[1:25:09] | Once you’re declared insane, | 一旦你被人宣布是疯的 |
[1:25:11] | then anything you do | 那么你做的任何事都是疯的 |
[1:25:13] | is called part of that insanity. | 正当的恐惧还是妄想 |
[1:25:15] | Reasonable protests are denial. | 无论是合理的反抗 |
[1:25:19] | Valid fears, paranoia. | 还是否认 |
[1:25:21] | Survival instincts are defense mechanisms. | 那是生存本能 像防卫机制 |
[1:25:25] | You’re smarter than you look, marshal. | 你比看起来要聪明 警官 |
[1:25:27] | That’s probably not a good thing. | 那也许不是好事 |
[1:25:30] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[1:25:31] | Yeah. | 什么 |
[1:25:33] | What happened to you? | 你发生了什么事 |
[1:25:36] | I started asking about these large shipments of sodium amytal | 我开始问关于船运过来的大量金属钠 |
[1:25:40] | and opium-based hallucinogens. | 还有钠原料的迷幻剂 |
[1:25:41] | Psychotropic drugs. | 精神治疗药 |
[1:25:44] | I asked about the surgeries, too. | 我还问了关于手术的事情 |
[1:25:49] | You ever heard of a transorbital lobotomy? | 听过经眼眶额叶切断术吗 |
[1:25:53] | They zap the patient with electroshock, | 他们对病人实施电击 |
[1:25:55] | then go through the eye with an ice pick, | 然后用冰锥穿透眼睛 |
[1:26:00] | pull out some nerve fibers. | 接着拨出些神经纤维 |
[1:26:05] | Makes the patients much more obedient. | 让病人更加听话 |
[1:26:07] | Tractable. | 更易管教 |
[1:26:10] | It’s barbaric, | 真野蛮 |
[1:26:13] | unconscionable. | 昧着良心 |
[1:26:15] | Do you know how pain enters the body, marshal? | 你知道切开身体有多疼吗 警官 |
[1:26:18] | Do you? | 你知道吗 |
[1:26:20] | Depends on where you’re hurt? | 要看切哪里 |
[1:26:22] | No, it has nothing to do with the flesh. | 不 与肉体无关 |
[1:26:25] | The brain controls pain. | 大脑控制痛感 |
[1:26:28] | The brain controls fear, empathy, sleep, | 大脑控制恐惧 情绪 睡眠 |
[1:26:30] | hunger, anger. Everything. | 愤怒 饥饿 一切事情 |
[1:26:34] | What if you could control it? | 如果你能控制它呢 |
[1:26:37] | You mean the brain? | 控制大脑 |
[1:26:38] | Recreate a man | 重新创造一个人 |
[1:26:42] | so he doesn’t feel pain or love or sympathy. | 让他不会感受到疼痛 |
[1:26:46] | A man who can’t be interrogated, | 或者爱 或者同情 |
[1:26:48] | Because he has no memories to confess. | 因为他根本没有记忆可言 |
[1:26:53] | You can never take away all a man’s memories. | 他们不可能取走所有人的记忆 |
[1:26:56] | Never. | 永远也不可能 |
[1:26:57] | Marshal, the north koreans used american pows | 你知道朝鲜人拿美国战俘做实验 |
[1:27:01] | During their brainwashing experiments. | 对他们进行洗脑 |
[1:27:03] | They turned soldiers into traitors. | 他们把战士变成了叛国者 |
[1:27:05] | That’s what they’re doing here. | 他们现在做的也是一样 |
[1:27:06] | They’re creating ghosts to go out in the world | 制造一群杀戮机器 为他们开路 |
[1:27:09] | And do things sane men… sane men never would. | 所作所为完全异于常人 |
[1:27:12] | To have that kind of ability, that kind of knowledge, | 要获得这样的能力 这样的知识 |
[1:27:15] | – That would take years. – Years. Years of research. | -需要很多年 -很多很多年 |
[1:27:18] | Hundreds of patients to experiment on. | 对成千上万的病人进行研究和实验 |
[1:27:22] | Fifty years from now, people will look back | 50年了 将来人们回过头来看 |
[1:27:25] | And say, here, this place, is where it all began. | 他们就会说 这个地方就是罪恶之源 |
[1:27:29] | The nazis used the jews, soviets | 纳粹用犹太人做实验 |
[1:27:31] | used prisoners in their own gulags, | 苏联人用古格拉劳改营的囚犯做实验 |
[1:27:34] | and we tested patients on shutter island. | 我们用这些病人 就在这个禁闭岛上 |
[1:27:39] | No, they won’t. | 不 他们不会的 |
[1:27:42] | No. | 不会的 |
[1:27:46] | You do understand | 你明白吗 |
[1:27:50] | That they can’t let you leave. | 他们不会让你离开这里的 |
[1:27:53] | I am a federal marshal. They can’t stop me. | 我可是联邦警察 他们阻止不了我 |
[1:27:58] | I was an esteemed psychiatrist | 我是个有声望的精神病专家 |
[1:28:01] | from a respected family. | 出身名门 |
[1:28:05] | Didn’t matter. | 也没有用 |
[1:28:09] | Let me ask you. | 我来问你 |
[1:28:11] | Any past traumas in your life? | 你以往受过精神创伤吗 |
[1:28:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:28:17] | But why would that matter? | 这有什么关系 |
[1:28:19] | Because they’re gonna point to some event in your past | 如果以往有相关经历 |
[1:28:21] | and say it’s the reason you lost your sanity. | 那就很容易解释你为什么会发疯 |
[1:28:24] | So that when they commit you here, | 那样他们一旦把你囚禁在这 |
[1:28:27] | your friends and colleagues will say, | 你的朋友和同事就会说 |
[1:28:29] | “of course he cracked. | 他精神失常了 |
[1:28:32] | who wouldn’t after what he’d been through?” | 经历了这些 很正常 |
[1:28:34] | They can say that about anyone, anyone at all. | 不管是谁他们都可以这么说 |
[1:28:36] | The point is they’re gonna say it about you. | 可问题的关键是他们会这样说你 |
[1:28:43] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样 |
[1:28:44] | My head? | 我的头 |
[1:28:46] | Any funny dreams lately? Trouble sleeping? | 做奇怪的梦吗 无法入睡 |
[1:28:52] | – Headaches? – I am prone to migraines, yes. | -有头痛 -我有偏头痛 |
[1:28:56] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:29:00] | You haven’t taken any pills, have you? I mean, even aspirin? | 你还没吃药吧 吃了阿司匹林吗 |
[1:29:04] | – The aspirin? – Jesus. | -吃了一片 -天啊 |
[1:29:06] | And you ate the food in the cafeteria | 你在饭堂吃饭 |
[1:29:08] | and drank the coffee they gave you? | 喝他们供应的咖啡 |
[1:29:10] | You tell me, at least, that you’ve | 告诉我 你至少 |
[1:29:12] | been smoking your own cigarettes. | 在抽自己的烟 |
[1:29:15] | No. | 不是的 |
[1:29:20] | No, I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[1:29:21] | It takes 36 to 48 hours for neuroleptic narcotics | 神经麻醉药物需要36至48小时 |
[1:29:24] | To reach workable levels in the bloodstream. | 融入你的血液 随后发挥其药效 |
[1:29:28] | Palsy comes first, | 首先是脉搏 |
[1:29:31] | First the fingertips, then eventually the whole hand. | 手指 再到所有的部位 |
[1:29:36] | Seen any walking nightmares lately, marshal? | 最近做噩梦吗 对吗 警官 |
[1:29:42] | Tell me what goes on in that lighthouse. | 告诉我灯塔里发生了什么 |
[1:29:46] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:29:49] | Brain surgery. | 脑部手术 |
[1:29:51] | The let’s-open-the-skull-and-see- | 就好象 掀开脑壳 看看如果 |
[1:29:53] | what-happens-if-we-pull-on-this kind. | 放些东西进去会怎么样 |
[1:29:56] | The learned-it-from-the-nazis kind. | 跟纳粹党使用的手段没什么不同 |
[1:30:01] | That’s where they create the ghosts. | 然后他们就创造出了杀戮机器 |
[1:30:05] | Who knows about this? On the island, I mean. Who? | 这些有谁知道 我是说在这个岛上 |
[1:30:11] | Everyone. | 每一个人 |
[1:30:12] | Come on. The nurses? The orderlies? | 这不可能 那些护士 看护也知道吗 |
[1:30:17] | – They couldn’t possibly know… – Everyone. | -这不可能 -每一个人 |
[1:30:39] | You can’t stay here. | 你不能待在这里 |
[1:30:41] | They think I’m dead, that I drowned. | 他们以为我溺水死了 |
[1:30:42] | I’m afraid if they come looking for you, they might find me. | 如果他们来找你 也会发现我的 |
[1:30:45] | I’m sorry, but you have to go. | 我很抱歉 但你必须离开 |
[1:30:54] | I’m gonna come back for you. | 我会回来找你的 |
[1:30:56] | I won’t be here. | 我不会留在这里 |
[1:30:57] | I move during the day. New places every night. | 我白天会离开 每晚换一个地方 |
[1:30:59] | But I could come get you, get you off this island. | 可我会回来接你离开这个岛 |
[1:31:02] | Haven’t you heard a word I’ve said? | 我说的话你一个字也没听进去吗 |
[1:31:04] | The only way off the island is the ferry, | 渡船是离开这岛的唯一方式 |
[1:31:07] | and they control it. | 而那里把守森严 |
[1:31:09] | You’ll never leave here. | 你永远也走不掉的 |
[1:31:20] | I had a friend. | 我有个朋友 |
[1:31:22] | I was with him yesterday, but we got separated. | 他昨天还跟我在一起 但我们走散了 |
[1:31:26] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他吗 |
[1:31:28] | Marshal, | 警官 |
[1:31:31] | You have no friends. | 你没有朋友 |
[1:32:06] | There you are. | 总算找到你了 |
[1:32:10] | We were wondering when you’d show up. | 我们正在想你什么时候才会出现 |
[1:32:14] | Have a seat. | 坐上来 |
[1:32:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:32:28] | Taking a leisurely stroll, were we? | 随便兜风聊聊 如何 |
[1:32:32] | I was just looking around. | 我只是到处看看 |
[1:32:38] | Did you enjoy god’s latest gift? | 喜欢上帝的礼物吗 |
[1:32:42] | – What? – God’s gift. | -什么 -上帝的礼物 |
[1:32:46] | The violence. | 暴力 |
[1:32:50] | When I came downstairs in my home and | 我从家里下楼 |
[1:32:52] | I saw that tree in my living room, | 看到客厅的树伸展的枝叶 |
[1:32:54] | it reached out for me like a divine hand. | 突然想明白了 |
[1:33:00] | God loves violence. | 上帝热爱暴力 |
[1:33:05] | – I hadn’t noticed. – Sure you have. | -我不觉得 -你是这么觉得的 |
[1:33:09] | Why else would there be so much of it? | 不然暴力怎么会无处不在 |
[1:33:12] | It’s in us. It’s what we are. | 它就在我们的内心 就是我们本身 |
[1:33:16] | We wage war, we burn sacrifices, | 我们发动战争 烧杀抢掠 |
[1:33:18] | And pillage and plunder and tear at the flesh of our brothers. | 兄弟相残 |
[1:33:21] | And why? | 这是为什么 |
[1:33:22] | Because god gave us violence to wage in his honor. | 因为上帝以他的名义赐与我们暴力 |
[1:33:28] | I thought god gave us moral order. | 我以为上帝赐给我们道德秩序 |
[1:33:31] | There’s no moral order as pure as this storm. | 没有什么道德秩序像这场风暴般纯粹 |
[1:33:34] | There’s no moral order at all. | 根本就没有所谓的道德秩序 |
[1:33:37] | There’s just this, can my violence conquer yours? | 我会比你更暴力吗 |
[1:33:46] | – I’m not violent. – Yes, you are. | -我并不暴力 -你是的 |
[1:33:50] | You’re as violent as they come. | 你本身就充满暴力因子 |
[1:33:53] | I know this because I’m as violent as they come. | 我很清楚这一点 因为我也一样 |
[1:33:56] | If the constraints of society were lifted, | 在这个物欲横流的社会里 我们变得暴力 |
[1:33:59] | And I was all that stood between you and a meal, | 如果我站起来阻止你拿走我的食物 |
[1:34:01] | You would crack my skull with a rock and eat my meaty parts. | 你就会用石头砸爆我脑袋 抢走我的食物 |
[1:34:07] | Wouldn’t you? | 不是吗 |
[1:34:11] | Cawley thinks you’re harmless, that you can be controlled, | 科利以为你完全无害 以为可以控制你 |
[1:34:14] | but I know different. | 可我不这么看 |
[1:34:16] | – You don’t know me. – Oh, but I do. | -你不了解我 -我很了解 |
[1:34:18] | – No, you don’t. You don’t know me at all. – Oh, I know you. | -你根本不了解 -我可了解的很 |
[1:34:21] | We’ve known each other for centuries. | 我们认识好久了 |
[1:34:33] | If I was to sink my teeth into your eye right now, | 如果我要吃掉你的眼珠 |
[1:34:36] | would you be able to stop me before I blinded you? | 你会在自己瞎掉之前干掉我吗 |
[1:34:44] | Give it a try. | 有种试试 |
[1:34:47] | That’s the spirit. | 这才像你嘛 |
[1:35:36] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[1:35:38] | Oh, just wandering. Just looking at your island. | 四处逛逛 看看你的小岛 |
[1:35:40] | Oh, I forgot you’re leaving now that Rachel’s been found. | 你该离开了 雷切尔已经找到了 |
[1:35:45] | – Stop looking at him. – For sure. Yeah. | -别看他 -当然 |
[1:35:46] | Stop looking at him. Stop looking at him. | 别看他 别看他了 |
[1:35:50] | – Big meeting? – Oh, yes. | -发生什么大事了吗 -哦 是的 |
[1:35:54] | Apparently there was an unidentified man | 显然昨天在C栋 |
[1:35:56] | in ward c yesterday. | 有位身份不明的访客 |
[1:35:57] | He subdued a highly dangerous patient quite handily. | 轻易制伏了一位非常危险的病人 |
[1:36:01] | Is that so? | 然后呢 |
[1:36:02] | It seems he had a long conversation | 似乎他和另一位病患有过长谈 |
[1:36:03] | with a paranoid schizophrenic, | 一位偏执型精神分裂症患者 |
[1:36:05] | George Noyce. | 乔治·诺斯 |
[1:36:06] | Well, I don’t remember what I’m supposed to remember. | 这个诺斯 名字照你所说 |
[1:36:09] | We’re gated down. We’re fine. | 我们等下就去把门观赏 没事的 |
[1:36:11] | This Noyce, you said his name was, he’s delusional? | 他有妄想症 对吧 |
[1:36:15] | Extremely. He can be quite upsetting. | 是的 很严重 他让我们很头痛 |
[1:36:18] | As a matter of fact, two weeks ago, | 两个星期前 一位病人 |
[1:36:19] | A patient got so wound up by one of | 对诺斯其中一个故事显得很生气 |
[1:36:22] | Noyce’s stories that he beat him up. | 结果就把他狠揍了一顿 |
[1:36:25] | Cigarette? | 来一根吗 |
[1:36:28] | No, thanks. I quit. | 不 谢了 我戒了 |
[1:36:31] | – So you’re taking the ferry? – Yes, absolutely. | -你要去乘渡船吗 -是的 |
[1:36:35] | I think we’ve gotten all we came here for, so… | 我觉得我们来这里的目的已经达到了 |
[1:36:39] | “we,” marshal? | 警官 你是说”我们”吗 |
[1:36:42] | Speaking of which, have you seen him, doctor? | 说到这个…医生 你见过他吗 |
[1:36:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:36:48] | My partner, chuck. | 我的搭档 查克 |
[1:36:52] | You don’t have a partner, marshal. You came here alone. | 你没有搭档 警官 你一个人来的 |
[1:36:57] | You know, I’ve built something valuable here, | 我在这建立了一些有价值的东西 |
[1:36:59] | And valuable things have a way of being | 可是价值的东西往往 |
[1:37:01] | misunderstood in their own time. | 在当下会被人误解 |
[1:37:03] | Everyone wants a quick fix. They always have. | 人们只想要个权宜之计 他们总是这样 |
[1:37:05] | I’m trying to do something that people, | 我想要做的事情 |
[1:37:07] | yourself included, don’t understand. | 别人甚至连你都不能理解 |
[1:37:09] | And I’m not going to give up without a fight. | 而我绝不会连试都不试就放弃 |
[1:37:13] | I can see that. | 我看得出 |
[1:37:19] | So, tell me again about your partner. | 现在跟我谈谈你的搭档吧 |
[1:37:23] | What partner? | 什么搭档 |
[1:37:28] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[1:38:17] | She made a mess. I cleaned it up. She made a mess again. | 她弄乱了 我就弄干净 她又弄乱 |
[1:38:30] | Marshal, | 警官 |
[1:38:33] | going somewhere? | 你去哪 |
[1:38:35] | I’m just heading out to the ferry, so… | 不去哪 去乘船 |
[1:38:39] | Oh, well, I’m afraid it’s the other way. | 船在另一边 |
[1:38:45] | If you’ll wait a moment, I’ll find you | 如果你愿意等一会 |
[1:38:48] | someone who can take you to the dock. | 我会找个人带你去码头的 |
[1:38:55] | – What’s this, doctor? What’s this? – It’s just a sedative. | -这是什么 医生 -只是针镇静剂 |
[1:38:58] | – A precaution. – A precaution. | -只是作为预防 -预防吗 |
[1:39:05] | What are you going to do? Kill me? Marshal. | 你要干什么 杀了我吗 |
[1:39:09] | You think you deserve it? | 你觉得你该死吗 |
[1:39:11] | For what? Provoking you? | 为什么 因为激怒了你吗 |
[1:39:14] | Well, forgive me. What doesn’t provoke you? | 不好意思 有什么不会激怒你的吗 |
[1:39:18] | – Remarks? Words? – Nazis? | -评论 话语 -纳粹 |
[1:39:21] | Well, that, too. And, of course, memories, dreams. | 这也是其中之一 当然 还有回忆和梦 |
[1:39:26] | Did you know that the word “trauma” | 你知道”trauma”这个词 |
[1:39:28] | comes from the greek for “wound”? | 源自希腊语 是精神创伤的意思吗 |
[1:39:31] | And what is the german word for “dream”? | 而在德语中”trauma”的意思就是梦境 |
[1:39:38] | Wounds can create monsters, and you… | 伤痛可以创造出怪物 |
[1:39:41] | you are wounded, marshal. | 你就受伤了 警官 |
[1:39:45] | And wouldn’t you agree, when you see a monster, | 我想你会同意我的观点 当你看到一个怪物 |
[1:39:49] | You must stop it? | 必须得阻止他 |
[1:39:53] | – I agree. – Yes. | -我同意 -好的 |
[1:40:14] | I told him that we’d take about an hour to do it. | 我告诉他这要花一个小时 |
[1:40:17] | Yeah. Did they say we’re going to do the first floor? | 他们说我们要从一楼开始吗 |
[1:40:20] | How long you been on the clock? | 你开始干活多久了 |
[1:40:21] | – I’ve been on for 18 hours straight. – Nice paycheck. | -18个小时了 -待遇不错 |
[1:40:42] | What are you doing, baby? | 宝贝 你要做什么 |
[1:40:49] | – you gotta get to the ferry. – No. | -你得去渡船那里 -不 |
[1:40:52] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:40:57] | If the world thinks that chuck is dead, | 如果全世界都以为查克死了 |
[1:40:59] | then he’s perfect for their experiments. | 那他就成为实验品的最佳人选 |
[1:41:03] | There’s only one place they’d take him. | 他们只会带他去一个地方 |
[1:41:08] | You go there and you’ll die. | 你去了会死的 |
[1:41:09] | He’s my partner. If they are hurting him, | 他是我的搭档 如果他们在伤害他 |
[1:41:11] | If they’re holding him against his will, | 强迫他做不想做的事 |
[1:41:13] | I’ve gotta bring him out. | 我必须要救他出来 |
[1:41:14] | I can’t lose anyone else. | 我不能再失去任何人了 |
[1:41:17] | Don’t go, Teddy, please. | 不要去 求你别去 泰迪 |
[1:41:18] | Please, don’t do this. Don’t go. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[1:41:25] | I’m sorry, honey. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[1:41:28] | I love this thing because you gave it to me, | 我很喜欢这条领带 因为是你送给我的 |
[1:41:33] | but the truth is | 但其实 |
[1:41:37] | it is one fucking ugly tie. | 这是条丑到要命的领带 |
[1:42:19] | No. | 不要 |
[1:43:42] | Don’t move. Stay where you are. | 不要动 待着别动 |
[1:43:46] | Are you gonna kill me? | 你要杀了我吗 |
[1:43:49] | No, I’m not gonna kill you. | 不 我不杀你 |
[1:45:44] | Why are you all wet, baby? | 孩子 你怎么全身湿透了 |
[1:45:48] | – What did you say? – You know exactly what I said. | -你说什么 -你很清楚我说的 |
[1:46:04] | The rifle’s empty, by the way. | 顺便提一下 步枪里没子弹 |
[1:46:13] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[1:46:21] | For god’s sake, dry off. You’ll catch cold. | 天哪 快把自己擦干 别着凉了 |
[1:46:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:46:30] | How badly did you hurt the guard? | 你把警卫伤成什么样了 |
[1:46:33] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[1:46:39] | Yes, he’s here. | 是的 他在这儿 |
[1:46:41] | Have Dr. Sheehan take a look at your man | 让希恩医生好好检查一下你的下属 |
[1:46:44] | before you send him up. | 然后再叫他上来 |
[1:46:46] | So Dr. Sheehan came in on the ferry this morning, huh? | 希恩医生 你说他今天早上乘船离开了 |
[1:46:51] | Not exactly. | 并没有 |
[1:46:54] | You blew up my car. I really loved that car. | 你炸毁了我的车 我很喜欢那车 |
[1:46:58] | Sorry to hear about that. | 对此很抱歉 |
[1:47:03] | Tremors are getting pretty bad. | 颤抖越来越严重了 |
[1:47:06] | How are the hallucinations? | 有幻觉吗 |
[1:47:09] | Get out of here, Teddy. | 快离开 泰迪 |
[1:47:11] | This place is gonna be the end of you. | 这里会是你的葬身之地 |
[1:47:17] | Not bad. | 没那么糟 |
[1:47:18] | – They’ll get worse. – I know. | -会越来越糟糕的 -我知道 |
[1:47:21] | Dr. Solando, she told me about the neuroleptics. | 瑟兰多医生 她跟我说了神经松弛药的事 |
[1:47:26] | Did she, now? And when was this? | 她知道吗 什么时候的事 |
[1:47:29] | I found her, doctor, in a cave out by the cliffs. | 我在悬崖上的一个山洞里找到了她 |
[1:47:33] | But you’ll never get to her. | 可你们不会找到她的 |
[1:47:35] | I don’t doubt it, considering she’s not real. | 对此我毫不怀疑 你脑中所想的并不是真的 |
[1:47:41] | Your delusions are more severe than I thought. | 不过你的幻觉比我想象的还要严重 |
[1:47:45] | You’re not on neuroleptics. | 你没有服用神经松弛药 |
[1:47:48] | You’re not on anything, as a matter of fact. | 事实上你什么事也没有 |
[1:47:50] | Then what the fuck is this? What the fuck is this? | 那这是怎么回事 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[1:47:52] | Withdrawal. | 因为你停药了 |
[1:47:54] | Withdrawal? From what? | 停药 停什么药 |
[1:47:56] | I haven’t had a goddamn drink since I’ve been on this island. | 自从来到这个岛上 我一杯酒也没喝过 |
[1:47:59] | Chlorpromazine. | 氯丙嗪 |
[1:48:01] | I’m not a fan of pharmacology, but I have to say, in your case… | 我并不迷信药理学 但你的例子让我看到 |
[1:48:05] | – Chloraproma-what? – Chlorpromazine. | -氯…你说氯什么 -氯丙嗪 |
[1:48:08] | The same thing we’ve been giving you for the past 24 months. | 过去两年你都在服用这种药物 |
[1:48:14] | So for the past two years, you… | 从两年前开始 |
[1:48:16] | You’ve had somebody slipping me drugs in boston. Is that it? | 你就安排人在波士顿给我吃药 |
[1:48:19] | Not boston. | 不是在波士顿 |
[1:48:21] | Here. | 在这 |
[1:48:23] | You’ve been here for two years. A patient of this institution. | 你在这里已经两年了 你是这里的病人 |
[1:48:31] | After everything I’ve seen here, doctor, | 医生 你觉得我在这里经历这么多之后 |
[1:48:35] | You really think you’re gonna convince me I’m crazy? | 你还能让我相信自己是个疯子吗 |
[1:48:38] | Do you know the kind of people that I deal with every day? | 你知道你在和谁打交道吗 |
[1:48:40] | I’m a U.S. Marshal, for god’s sakes. | 我是美国联邦警察 |
[1:48:42] | You were a U.S. Marshal. | 你曾经确实是 |
[1:48:44] | Here’s a copy of the intake form you broke into ward C for. | 这是你初诊表格的复印件 你闯入C栋 |
[1:48:48] | Proof of the 67th patient. | 搜索第67号病人存在的证据 |
[1:48:49] | If you’d gotten it to the mainland, | 如果你回到陆上 |
[1:48:51] | You could have blown the lid off this place. | 你可以揭发这桩丑闻 |
[1:48:53] | Wait. Where did… where did you… | 等…等等 你怎么 |
[1:48:54] | Yet somehow, you couldn’t find time to look at it. | 但你一直没空看这个 |
[1:48:56] | Well, read it now. | 现在看看吧 |
[1:48:58] | Go ahead. | 看吧 |
[1:49:03] | “patient is highly intelligent, | 高智商的妄想症患者 |
[1:49:05] | highly delusional decorated army veteran. | 是名曾被授勋的陆军老兵 |
[1:49:07] | “present for the liberation of dachau. | 参与过解放达豪集中营 |
[1:49:11] | “former u.S. Marshal. Known proclivity for violence. | 前任美国联邦警官 有暴力倾向 |
[1:49:13] | “shows no remorse for his crime | 对其罪行毫无悔改 |
[1:49:15] | because he denies the crime ever… | 因为他否认犯下 |
[1:49:17] | “ever took place. | 如此荒诞的罪行 |
[1:49:18] | “highly developed and fantastical narratives, | 阻碍他面对 |
[1:49:20] | “which preclude facing the truth of his actions.” | 自己实际行为的记述… |
[1:49:22] | I’ve had enough of this bullshit! | 我听够了这些鬼话 |
[1:49:23] | Where’s my partner? Where’s chuck? Where is he? | 我的搭档呢 查克呢 他在哪 |
[1:49:27] | Let’s try this another way. | 这么跟你说吧 |
[1:49:29] | Your wife’s maiden name was Chanal, am I correct? | 你妻子婚前姓夏奈尔 是吧 |
[1:49:32] | Don’t you even talk about her. Don’t you… | 不准提她 |
[1:49:33] | I’m afraid I have to. | 恐怕我不得不提 |
[1:49:37] | Notice anything these four names have | 注意到这四个名字有什么相同之处了吗 |
[1:49:40] | in common? It’s your rule of four. | 四个你都认识 |
[1:49:42] | Andrew, what do you see? | 安德鲁 你发现什么了吗 |
[1:49:43] | If you’ve done anything to my partner, | 如果你对我的助手下手 |
[1:49:44] | doctor, that is a violation of… | 医生 那是违法的 |
[1:49:46] | Focus, Andrew! What do you see? | 精力集中 安德鲁 你发现什么了吗 |
[1:49:49] | The names have the same letters. | 这些名字 字母完全相同 |
[1:49:53] | Edward Daniels has exactly the same 13 letters | 爱德华·丹尼尔斯和安德鲁·雷狄丝 |
[1:49:55] | as Andrew Laeddis. | 完全相同的13个字母 |
[1:49:56] | The same as Rachel Solando and Dolores Chanal. | 雷切尔·瑟兰多和德洛丽丝·夏奈尔也是 |
[1:49:59] | The names are anagrams for each other. | 两组名字都是变位词 |
[1:50:01] | Your tactics, they’re not gonna work on me. | 这些 这些都是你的把戏 |
[1:50:03] | You came here for the truth. Here it is. | 我不吃这一套 |
[1:50:06] | Your name is Andrew Laeddis. | 你为真相而来 这就是真相 |
[1:50:08] | The 67th patient at ashecliffe | 阿西岛精神病院的第67个病人 |
[1:50:11] | is you, Andrew. | 是你 安德鲁 |
[1:50:14] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[1:50:15] | You were committed here by court order 24 months ago. | 两年前 你被法院判到这里 |
[1:50:17] | Your crime is terrible, one you can’t forgive yourself for, | 你罪孽太深 以致无法原谅自己 |
[1:50:20] | so you invented another self. | 所以你编造出另一个自己 |
[1:50:27] | Let’s get down to the facts, all right? | 我们都坦白点 怎么样 |
[1:50:30] | You’ve created a story | 你幻想出一个故事 |
[1:50:31] | in which you’re not a murderer. | 在里面 你不是谋杀犯 |
[1:50:33] | You’re a hero, still a U.S. Marshal, | 而是个英雄 一位美国联邦警察 |
[1:50:35] | only here at ashecliffe because of a case, | 你来阿西岛精神病院是为一件案子 |
[1:50:37] | and you’ve uncovered a conspiracy so that anything we tell you | 你发现了一个阴谋 所以我们告诉你的一切 |
[1:50:40] | About who you are, what you’ve done, | 你的身份 你的所作所为 |
[1:50:42] | you can dismiss as lies, andrew. | 你都视为谎言 安德鲁 |
[1:50:44] | My name is Edward Daniels. | 我叫爱德华·丹尼尔斯 |
[1:50:45] | I’ve been hearing this fantasy for two years now. | 这些疯言疯语我听了两年了 |
[1:50:48] | I know every detail. | 每个细节我都知道 |
[1:50:50] | Patient 67, the storm, | 第67号病人 风暴 |
[1:50:52] | Rachel solando, your missing partner, | 雷切尔·瑟兰多 你失踪的搭档 |
[1:50:54] | the dreams you have every night. | 你每晚都做的梦 |
[1:50:55] | You were at dachau, | 你是去过达豪集中营 |
[1:50:56] | but you may not have killed any guards. | 但你不太可能杀死任何警卫 |
[1:51:02] | I wish I could let you just live in your fantasy world. | 我也想让你活在自己的幻想世界里 |
[1:51:05] | I really do. | 我真想这样 |
[1:51:08] | But you’re violent, trained, dangerous. | 但你是个残暴 训练有素且危险的家伙 |
[1:51:10] | You’re the most dangerous patient we have. | 你是这最危险的病人 |
[1:51:12] | You’ve injured orderlies, guards, other patients. | 你伤害过所有的警卫和其他病人 |
[1:51:15] | Two weeks ago, you attacked George Noyce. | 两周前你袭击了乔治·诺斯 |
[1:51:17] | No, no. I am fucking on to you, doctor. | 不 不 你他妈放屁 医生 |
[1:51:19] | – You had Noyce beaten. – Of course I didn’t! | -是你令诺斯成那样的 -怎么可能 |
[1:51:21] | Give me one reason why I would even touch him! | 给我一个伤害他的理由 |
[1:51:23] | Because he called you Laeddis, | 因为他叫你雷狄丝 |
[1:51:26] | and you’d do anything not to be him. | 而你想方设法摆脱他的影子 |
[1:51:29] | I have a transcript of the conversation | 我这有昨天你和诺斯 |
[1:51:31] | you had with Noyce yesterday. | 谈话的记录 |
[1:51:32] | “This is about you, and, Laeddis, | 关于你和雷狄丝 |
[1:51:35] | that’s all it’s ever been about.” | 事情就是如此 |
[1:51:38] | No, no. He’s saying this is about me and Laeddis. | 这上面写着关于”我和雷狄丝” |
[1:51:41] | When you asked him what happened to his face, | 当你问他的脸是怎么回事时 |
[1:51:43] | He said, now here I’m quoting again, “you did this.” | 他说了 我又引用了一遍 “是你干的” |
[1:51:46] | No, no, he meant that it was my fault. | 不 他是说是我的错才… |
[1:51:49] | You almost killed him. | 你差点杀了他 |
[1:51:52] | The warden and the board of overseers | 监狱长和海外懂事会决定 |
[1:51:54] | are determined something be done. | 要采取措施 |
[1:51:55] | It’s been decided | 已经决定了 |
[1:51:57] | That unless we can bring you back to sanity | 不过我们能让你的精神恢复正常 |
[1:52:00] | now, right now, | 现在 就现在 |
[1:52:02] | Permanent measures will be taken to | 我们会对你实施永久性的手术 |
[1:52:03] | ensure you can’t hurt anyone ever again. | 确保你再也无法伤害别人 |
[1:52:09] | They’ll lobotomize you, Andrew. | 他们要为你施行脑叶切断术 安德鲁 |
[1:52:11] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[1:52:16] | Yeah, I understand. | 是的 明白 |
[1:52:19] | I understand just fine. | 我很明白 |
[1:52:22] | If I don’t play along with your little game here, | 如果 如果不配合你们的小把戏 |
[1:52:26] | Dr. Naehring’s gonna turn me into one of his ghosts. | 纳瑞医生就会把我变成他的杀戮机器 |
[1:52:30] | But what about my partner? | 我的搭档呢 |
[1:52:31] | You gonna tell the U.S. Marshal’s | 你想告诉联邦警察局 |
[1:52:33] | office that he’s a defense mechanism? | 这是种防御机制吗 |
[1:52:37] | Hello, boss. | 你好 头儿 |
[1:52:56] | What the fuck is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:53:01] | You working for him? | 你为他工作吗 |
[1:53:06] | I’m sorry. There wasn’t any other way. | 抱歉我们没别的办法 |
[1:53:07] | Someone had to stick with you, keep you safe. | 有人得跟着你 确保你的安全 |
[1:53:13] | You been watching me, huh? | 你一直在监视我 是吗 |
[1:53:16] | Watching me every minute. | 每分每秒都在监视我 |
[1:53:19] | Who are you? Who are you? Tell me. | 你…你是谁 你是谁 告诉我 |
[1:53:23] | Don’t you recognize me, Andrew? | 你不认得我了吗 安德鲁 |
[1:53:27] | I’ve been your primary psychiatrist for the last two years. | 两年来我一直是你的主治医师 |
[1:53:31] | I’m Lester Sheehan. | 我是莱斯特·希恩 |
[1:53:39] | – I told you… I told you about my wife, I… – I know. | -我给你讲过我妻子的事 -我知道 |
[1:53:42] | I climbed down a cliff to get you. I trusted you. | 我爬上悬崖去救你 我信任你 |
[1:53:45] | I risked everything to come in here after you. Everything! | 我不顾一切危险来找你 不顾一切 |
[1:53:49] | I know, boss. | 我知道 头儿 |
[1:53:50] | We’re running out of time here, Andrew. | 我们快没时间了 安德鲁 |
[1:53:53] | I swore before the board of overseers | 我向海外董事会发过誓 |
[1:53:55] | That I could construct the most radical, cutting-edge role-play | 我导演的这场精神科上万无一失的角色扮演 |
[1:53:59] | Ever attempted in psychiatry, and it would bring you back. | 肯定能让你恢复记忆 |
[1:54:01] | I thought that if we let you play this out | 我想如果让你演完这出戏 |
[1:54:04] | We could get you to see how untrue, how impossible it is. | 你就会发现这是多么虚假且荒谬 |
[1:54:09] | You’ve had the run of the place for two days. | 你已经搜查了两天了 |
[1:54:12] | Tell me, where are the nazi experiments? | 告诉我 纳粹党的实验室在哪 |
[1:54:15] | The satanic ors? | 那个最邪恶的手术室 |
[1:54:30] | Andrew, listen to me. | 安德鲁 听我说 |
[1:54:35] | If we fail with you, | 如果失败了 |
[1:54:37] | then everything that we’ve tried to do | 我们在这所作的一切努力 |
[1:54:39] | here will be discredited. Everything. | 将付之一炬 一切 |
[1:54:43] | We’re on the front lines of a war here, old boy. | 我们面临一场战争 英雄 |
[1:54:47] | And right now, it all comes down to you. | 现在 你也将面临这场战争 |
[1:54:57] | – Don’t move! don’t move! – Andrew! Andrew! No. No. | -别动 -安德鲁 不 |
[1:55:00] | My name is Edward Daniels! | 我叫爱德华·丹尼尔斯 |
[1:55:03] | This one’s loaded. I can tell by the weight. | 这支有子弹 我能试出来 |
[1:55:05] | I see. And that’s your firearm, marshal? You’re sure? | 我知道 那是你的枪 警官你确定吗 |
[1:55:08] | My initials are on the side. | 这枪上有我的印记 |
[1:55:09] | There’s a dent in the barrel | 飞利浦·斯戴克斯曾向我射击 |
[1:55:10] | from when Philip Stacks shot at me. | 那之后枪管上就留下个凹痕 |
[1:55:11] | You’re not gonna fuck with my mind on this one, doctor! | 你休想操纵我的思想 医生 |
[1:55:14] | Then blast away. | 那就开枪吧 |
[1:55:15] | Because that’s the only way you’re ever getting off this island. | 因为这是你离开这座岛的唯一办法 |
[1:55:24] | Andrew, please don’t. | 安德鲁 别这样 |
[1:55:37] | My gun. | 我的枪 |
[1:55:45] | What did you do to my goddamn gun? | 你对我的枪做了什么手脚 |
[1:55:48] | It’s a toy, Andrew. | 那是玩具 安德鲁 |
[1:55:52] | We’re telling you the truth. | 我们在告诉你真相 |
[1:55:55] | Dolores was insane, | 德洛丽丝有精神病 |
[1:55:57] | manic-depressive, suicidal. | 狂躁抑郁症 有自杀倾向 |
[1:55:59] | You drank, stayed away, ignored what everyone told you. | 你酗酒 不回家 无视别人的忠告 |
[1:56:02] | You moved to that lake house | 在她故意烧了你们市区的公寓后 |
[1:56:03] | After she purposely set your city apartment on fire. | 你们搬进了那栋湖边小屋 |
[1:56:07] | – You were… – You’re lying. | -你们 -你在说谎 |
[1:56:08] | Andrew! Andrew, stop. No. | 安德鲁 安德鲁 住手 |
[1:56:10] | You drugged the cigarettes! | 你们在雪茄里下药了 |
[1:56:11] | – All you’ve done is lie! – Andrew. Andrew. | -你们撒谎 -安德鲁 安德鲁 |
[1:56:13] | Your children. Andrew, your children. | 这些是你的孩子 |
[1:56:17] | Simon. Henry. | 西蒙 亨利 |
[1:56:20] | I never had any children. | 我没有孩子 |
[1:56:21] | Your wife drowned them at the cabin by the lake. | 你妻子把他们溺死了 就在小屋旁的湖里 |
[1:56:25] | And here, the little girl, the one you dream of | 这里 这个小女孩 |
[1:56:29] | Every night. | 每晚你都梦到的 |
[1:56:31] | I never had a little girl. | 我没有女儿 |
[1:56:32] | The one who tells you over and over | 她反反复复和你说 |
[1:56:34] | that you should have saved her, | 你原本能救他们 |
[1:56:36] | saved them all. | 字他们所有人 |
[1:56:38] | Your daughter, her name was Rachel. | 你的女儿 她叫雷切尔 |
[1:56:40] | Are you going to deny that she ever lived? | 你要否认她曾活在这个世上吗 |
[1:56:44] | Andrew, are you? | 你想否认吗 安德鲁 |
[1:57:09] | I’m so sorry, baby. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[1:57:15] | I told you not to come in here. | 我告诉过你不要来这 |
[1:57:18] | I told you this would be the end of you. | 我说过 这里会是你的葬身之地 |
[1:57:42] | I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[1:57:44] | We got him just outside of Oklahoma. | 我们一出俄克拉荷马就找到了他 |
[1:57:47] | Must’ve stopped 10 places in between here and tulsa. | 从塔尔萨到这 中途停留了10次 |
[1:57:50] | I could sleep for a week. | 我能睡上一星期 |
[1:57:56] | Dolores? | 德洛丽丝 |
[1:58:03] | Dolores? | 德洛丽丝 |
[1:58:13] | Dolores? | 德洛丽丝 |
[1:58:28] | Dolores? | 德洛丽丝 |
[1:58:55] | Baby, | 宝贝 |
[1:58:58] | why are you all wet? | 你怎么全身湿透了 |
[1:59:02] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[1:59:11] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[1:59:16] | You are home. | 这里就是家 |
[1:59:23] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们呢 |
[1:59:28] | They’re in school. | 他们在学校 |
[1:59:34] | It’s saturday, honey. | 今天星期六 亲爱的 |
[1:59:38] | School’s not in on saturday. | 周六不上课 |
[1:59:42] | My school is. | 我的学校上 |
[1:59:57] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[2:00:01] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[2:00:16] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天啊 天啊 |
[2:00:23] | Oh, my god, no. | 天啊 天啊 不 |
[2:00:29] | Come on, come on. | 快醒醒 快醒醒 |
[2:00:44] | No. No. Please, god. | 求你了 上帝 不 |
[2:00:49] | Please, god, no! no! | 求你了 上帝 不 不 |
[2:00:56] | No. | 不 |
[2:01:02] | No. | 不 |
[2:02:12] | Let’s put them at the table, Andrew. | 把他们放桌子上 安德鲁 |
[2:02:15] | We’ll dry them off. We’ll change their clothes. | 帮他们擦干 给他们换衣服 |
[2:02:20] | They’ll be our living dolls. | 他们将成为我们的洋娃娃 |
[2:02:27] | Tomorrow we can take them on a picnic. | 明天可以带他们去野餐 |
[2:02:35] | If you ever loved me, Dolores, please stop talking. | 如果你曾爱过我 德洛丽丝 就别再说了 |
[2:02:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:02:56] | Set me free. | 让我解脱吧 |
[2:03:02] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[2:03:07] | We’ll give them baths. | 我们给他们洗澡 |
[2:03:12] | – I love you, baby. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 宝贝 -我也爱你 |
[2:03:16] | – I love you so much. – I love you so much. | -我很爱很爱你 -我很爱很爱你 |
[2:03:17] | I love you. I… | 我爱你 |
[2:03:43] | Oh, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[2:03:51] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[2:03:54] | Andrew, can you hear me? | 安德鲁 你能听到吗 |
[2:03:56] | Rachel. | 雷切尔 |
[2:03:59] | Rachel, Rachel. | 雷切尔 雷切尔 |
[2:04:03] | Rachel? | 雷切尔 |
[2:04:06] | Rachel who? | 哪个雷切尔 |
[2:04:11] | Rachel. Rachel Laeddis. | 雷切尔·雷狄丝 |
[2:04:14] | My daughter. | 我女儿 |
[2:04:19] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这里 |
[2:04:24] | Because I killed my wife. | 因为我杀了我妻子 |
[2:04:26] | And why did you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[2:04:32] | Because she murdered our children, | 她谋杀了我们的孩子 |
[2:04:38] | and she told me to let her go. | 她让我帮她解脱 |
[2:04:43] | – Who’s Teddy Daniels? – He doesn’t exist. | -谁是泰迪·丹尼尔斯 -他并不存在 |
[2:04:49] | Neither does Rachel Solando. I made them up. | 雷切尔·瑟兰多也不存在 我编造出来的 |
[2:04:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[2:04:54] | We need to hear you say it. | 我们需要听你说原因 |
[2:05:02] | After she tried to kill herself the first time, | 在她第一次试图自杀后 |
[2:05:07] | Dolores told me she… | 德洛丽丝告诉我 |
[2:05:10] | she had an insect living inside her brain. | 她的大脑里 有条虫 |
[2:05:16] | She could feel it clicking across her skull, | 她能感受到那条虫 在她的头颅里爬动 |
[2:05:21] | just pulling the wires just for fun. | 拉扯她的神经 只为找乐子 |
[2:05:29] | She told me that. | 她告诉过我 |
[2:05:32] | She told me that, but I didn’t listen. | 她告诉过我 但我没有听 |
[2:05:39] | I loved her so much, you know. | 我非常爱她 |
[2:05:42] | Why did you make them up? | 你为什么要编造这些 |
[2:05:47] | Because I can’t take knowing that dolores killed our children. | 因为我无法接受德洛丽丝谋杀了孩子们的事实 |
[2:05:58] | I killed them ’cause I didn’t get her help, you know. | 是我杀了他们 因为我没能帮她 |
[2:06:07] | I killed them. | 是我杀了他们 |
[2:06:13] | Here’s my fear, Andrew. | 这样说吧 安德鲁 |
[2:06:15] | We broke through once before, nine months ago, | 之前你曾清醒过 9个月前 |
[2:06:18] | And then you regressed. | 之后你又复发了 |
[2:06:21] | – I don’t remember that. – I know. | -我不记得了 -我知道 |
[2:06:26] | You reset, andrew. | 你会恢复的 安德鲁 |
[2:06:29] | Like a tape playing over and over on an endless loop. | 就像 一卷重复播放且永不停止的磁带 |
[2:06:34] | I hope that what we’ve done here will be enough | 希望我们所做的 |
[2:06:35] | to stop it from ever happening again, | 足以防止复发 |
[2:06:39] | but I need to know you’ve accepted reality. | 但我需要确认 你是否接受了现实 |
[2:06:49] | You came after me, huh, doctor? | 你没放弃过我 医生 |
[2:06:53] | You tried to help me when no one else would. | 没人愿意帮我时 你会想要帮我 |
[2:07:09] | My name’s Andrew Laeddis, | 我是安德鲁·雷狄丝 |
[2:07:19] | and I murdered my wife in the spring of ’52. | 我在1952年的春天谋杀了我妻子 |
[2:07:47] | – How we doing this morning? – Good. | -今天感觉如何 -很好 |
[2:07:51] | – And you? – Can’t complain. | -你呢 -还不错 |
[2:08:03] | – So what’s our next move? – You tell me. | -我们下一步怎么做 -听你的 |
[2:08:13] | We gotta get off this rock, chuck. Get back to the mainland. | 我们得离开这 查克 回陆上 |
[2:08:17] | Whatever the hell’s going on here, it’s bad. | 不管这发生了什么 都不妙 |
[2:08:42] | Don’t worry, partner, they’re not gonna catch us. | 别担心 搭档 他们抓不到我们 |
[2:08:51] | That’s right. We’re too smart for them. | 没错 他们斗不过我们的 |
[2:08:55] | Yeah, we are, aren’t we? | 是啊 不是吗 |
[2:09:13] | You know, this place makes me wonder… | 在这地方我一直在想 |
[2:09:16] | Yeah, what’s that, boss? | 想什么 头儿 |
[2:09:19] | Which would be worse, | 哪样更糟 |
[2:09:22] | to live as a monster or to die as a good man? | 像禽兽般混沌地活着 或是清醒地死去 |
[2:09:36] | Teddy? | 泰迪 |