英文名称:Shrek
年代:2001
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | [ Man ] ”Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. | 很久很久以前 有一个美丽的公主 |
[00:52] | ”But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort… | 她被一个可怕的妖术所诅咒 |
[00:56] | ”which could only be broken by love’s first kiss. | 只有爱人的第一个吻 才能够解除它 |
[01:01] | ”She was locked away in a castle… | 她被锁在一个城堡里 |
[01:03] | ”guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon. | 由一条可怕的喷火龙看守着 |
[01:08] | ”Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, | 许多勇敢的骑士 都试图把她救出来 |
[01:12] | ”but none prevailed. | 但没有一个成功的 |
[01:15] | ”She waited in the dragon’s keep… | 她在最高塔楼最高的房间里 |
[01:17] | ”in the highest room of the tallest tower… | 在龙的看守下等待着 |
[01:20] | for her true love and true love’s first kiss. ” | “她真正的爱 和真正爱人的第一个吻” |
[01:25] | Like that’s ever gonna happen.ling, – What a load of– | 就像真的一样,一派… |
[02:43] | ∮ That’s the way I like it and I’ll never get bored ∮ | 注意―妖怪 |
[02:45] | -∮ Hey, now,you’re an all-star∮ – [ Shouting ] | 征招:妖怪―有奖 |
[03:08] | – Go! – Go! | 走 |
[03:10] | – [ Record Scratching ] – Go. Go. Go. | 走 |
[03:15] | ∮ Get your game on, go play ∮ | 切勿靠近 |
[03:37] | – Think it’s in there? – All right. Let’s get it! | – 你看它在里面吗? – 来,我们来捉它! |
[03:40] | Whoa. Hold on. Do you know what that thing can do to you? | 等等,你知道那个东西 会把你怎么样吗? |
[03:44] | Yeah, it’ll grind your bones for its bread. | 它会把你的骨头碾碎夹面包吃 |
[03:46] | [ Laughs ] Yes, well, actually, that would be a giant. Now, ogres– They’re much worse. | 啊,实际上 那是巨兽,妖怪更坏 |
[03:54] | They’ll make a suit from your freshly peeled skin. | 他们会剥了你们的皮做衣服穿 |
[03:57] | – No! – They’ll shave your liver. Squeeze the jelly from your eyes! | 他们会割了你们的肝 挤出你们的眼液! |
[04:02] | – Actually, it’s quite good on toast. – Back! Back, beast! Back! I warn ya! | – 涂在面包上吃很不错 – 野兽!后退,我警告你! |
[04:10] | – [ Gasping ] – Right. | 好 |
[04:30] | [ Whispers ] This is the part where you run away. | 现在你们该逃跑了 |
[04:40] | And stay out! | 别再回来! |
[04:45] | ”Wanted. Fairy tale creatures.” | 征招神话故事人物 |
[04:53] | [ Man’s Voice ] All right. This one’s full. | 这个满了 |
[04:56] | – Take it away! – [ Gasps ] | 拉走 |
[04:59] | – Move it along. Come on! Get up! – Next! | 快走,快!起来!下一个? |
[05:02] | Give me that! Your flying days are over. | 给我!你飞行的日子结束了 |
[05:06] | That’s 20 pieces of silver for the witch. Next! | 这个巫婆二十块大洋 下一个! |
[05:09] | – Get up! Come on! – Twenty pieces. | – 起来,快 – 只有二十块 |
[05:11] | – [ Thudding ] – Sit down there! – Keep quiet! | 那边儿坐下!安静! |
[05:16] | This cage is too small. | 笼子太小了 |
[05:19] | Please don’t turn me in. I’ll never be stubborn again. I can change. Please! Give me another chance! | 请别卖我,我不再倔了 再给我一次机会吧! |
[05:23] | – Oh, shut up. – Oh! – Next! | – 住嘴! – 下一个 |
[05:26] | – What have you got? – This little wooden puppet. | – 你有什么? – 这个小木偶 |
[05:29] | I’m not a puppet. I’m a real boy. | 我不是木偶,我是个真男孩 |
[05:34] | Five shillings for the possessed toy. | 这个疯玩具二十先令,拿走 |
[05:37] | – Take it away. – Father, please! Don’t let them do this! – Help me! – Next. What have you got? | – 别让他们带我走! – 下一个,你有什么? |
[05:40] | – Well, I’ve got a talking donkey. – [ Grunts ] | 我有头会说话的驴 |
[05:43] | Right. Well, that’s good for ten shillings, if you can prove it. | 好,如果你能证明的话 可以给你十先令 |
[05:48] | Oh, go ahead, little fella. | 说吧,小家伙 |
[05:52] | Well? Oh, oh, he’s just– He’s just a little nervous. | – 嗯? – 他有点儿紧张 |
[05:57] | He’s really quite a chatterbox. Talk, you boneheaded dolt– | 他真的是个话篓子 说啊,你这个笨蛋傻瓜 |
[06:01] | -That’s it. I’ve heard enough. Guards! – No, no, he talks! | – 我听够了,卫兵! – 不,他会说话!他会 |
[06:03] | He does. I can talk. I love to talk. | 我会说话,我喜欢说话 |
[06:07] | I’m the talkingest damn thing you ever saw. | 我是你见到的最爱说话的东西 |
[06:11] | – Get her out of my sight. – No, no! I swear! Oh! He can talk! | – 把她拖走 – 不,不!他会说话! |
[06:21] | Hey! I can fly! – He can fly! – He can fly! | – 我会飞! – 他会飞! |
[06:24] | – He can talk! – Ha, ha! That’s right, fool! | – 他会说话! – 是的,傻瓜! |
[06:27] | Now I’m a flying, talking donkey. | 我是头会飞、会说话的驴 |
[06:29] | You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a superfly, | 你可能见过家蝇飞 也许甚至见过超人飞 |
[06:32] | but I bet you ain’t never seen a donkey fly. Ha, ha! | 但你从没见过驴飞 |
[06:39] | [ Grunts ] Seize him! | 抓住他! |
[06:46] | After him! He’s getting away! | 去追!他要跑掉了! |
[06:56] | [ Man ] Get him! This way! Turn! | 抓住!这边儿!转弯! |
[07:05] | You there. Ogre! Aye? | 你!妖怪! |
[07:10] | By the order of Lord Farquaad, I am authorized to place you both under arrest… | 按照法阔德勋爵的命令 我奉命逮捕你们两人 |
[07:14] | and transport you to a designated… resettlement facility. | 把你们送到指定的地点 |
[07:19] | Oh, really? You and what army? | 真的?你的兵在哪里? |
[07:34] | Can I say something to you? | 我能跟你说句话吗? |
[07:37] | Listen, you was really, really somethin’ back there. Incredible! | 你真是个人物,了不起! |
[07:40] | Are you talkin’ to– me? Whoa! | 你在跟…我说话吗? |
[07:45] | Yes, I was talkin’ to you. Can I tell you that you was great back there? Those guards! | 是的,我告诉你 你真伟大,那些卫兵 |
[07:50] | They thought they was all of that. Then you showed up, and bam! | 他们以为自己很棒 |
[07:52] | They was trippin’ over themselves like babes in the woods. That really made me feel good to see that. | 他们仓惶逃脱! 见到他们那样我真高兴 |
[07:56] | – Oh, that’s great. Really. – Man, it’s good to be free. | – 那很好,真的 – 自由的滋味真好 |
[08:00] | Now, why don’t you go celebrate your freedom with your own friends? Hmm? | 为什么你不跟你朋友 一起庆祝你的自由呢? |
[08:05] | But, uh, I don’t have any friends. And I’m not goin’ out there by myself. | 我没有朋友 我自己也不想去那里 |
[08:11] | Hey, wait a minute! I got a great idea! I’ll stick with you. | 等等!我有个好主意! 我跟着你! |
[08:14] | You’re a mean, green, fightin’ machine. Together we’ll scare the spit out of anybody that crosses us. | 你是个难对付的绿战斗武器 我们能吓死任何人! |
[08:23] | Oh, wow! That was really scary. If you don’t mind me sayin; | 这很可怕,如果这不起作用 你的呼吸会起作用的 |
[08:26] | if that don’t work,your breath certainly will get the job done, | |
[08:29] | ’cause you definitely need some Tic Tacs or something, ’cause your breath stinks! | 你需要些口香糖 你喘气太臭了! |
[08:32] | You almost burned the hair outta my nose, just like the time– [ Mumbling ] | 你几乎把我的鼻毛 都烧着了,就像那次… |
[08:38] | Then I ate some rotten berries. I had strong gases eking out of my butt that day. | …烂草莓,我那天放了很多屁 |
[08:42] | Why are you following me? I’ll tell you why. | – 你为什么跟着我? – 我告诉你为什么 |
[08:49] | ∮ ‘Cause I’m all alone ∮ ∮ There’s no one here beside me ∮ | 因为我很孤独 这里除了我没有别人 |
[08:56] | ? My problems have all gone ? ∮ There’s no one to deride me ∮ | 我的问题全没了 没有人嘲笑我了 |
[09:03] | ∮ But you gotta have friends– ∮ | 但你得有朋友… |
[09:05] | Stop singing! It’s no wonder you don’t have any friends. | 别唱了!怪不得你没有朋友 |
[09:11] | Wow. Only a true friend would be that cruelly honest. | 只有真正的朋友才会这么诚实 |
[09:14] | Listen, little donkey. Take a look at me. What am I? | 听着,小驴 看看我,我是谁? |
[09:23] | – Really tall? – No! I’m an ogre. | – 真高? – 不!我是个妖怪 |
[09:26] | You know. ”Grab your torch and pitchforks.” Doesn’t that bother you? | “拿着你的火把和草杈!” 这不让你烦恼吗? |
[09:32] | Nope. | 不 |
[09:34] | – Really? – Really, really. | – 真的? – 真的,真的 |
[09:38] | – Oh. – Man, I like you. What’s your name? Uh, Shrek. | – 我喜欢你,你叫什么? – 史莱克 |
[09:44] | Shrek? Well, you know what I like about you, Shrek? | 史莱克?知道我喜欢你什么? |
[09:47] | You got that kind of I-don’t-care-what-nobody- thinks-of-me thing. | “我不在乎别人怎么看我” |
[09:50] | I like that. I respect that, Shrek. You all right. | 我喜欢这个,我敬佩这个 史莱克,你没事 |
[09:55] | Whoo! Look at that. Who’d want to live in a place like that? | 瞧那里!谁想住在那里? |
[09:59] | That would be my home. | 那是我的家 |
[10:03] | Oh! And it is lovely! Just beautiful. | 很好!很漂亮 你是个相当不错的装璜家 |
[10:06] | You are quite a decorator. It’s amazing what you’ve done with such a modest budget. | 在预算有限的情况下 你所干的令人惊叹 |
[10:10] | I like that boulder. That is a nice boulder. | 我喜欢那块石头 那是块不错的石头 |
[10:14] | 别靠近―注意:妖怪 | |
[10:18] | I guess you don’t entertain much, do you? I like my privacy. | – 我猜想你不常有客人 – 我喜欢一个人呆着 |
[10:22] | You know, I do too. That’s another thing we have in common. | 这是我们的另一个共同点 |
[10:25] | Like, I hate it when you got somebody in your face. | 我讨厌有人来 |
[10:28] | You’re trying to give them a hint, and they won’t leave. There’s that awkward silence. | 来了就不肯走,尴尬的沉默 |
[10:34] | – Can I stay with you? – Uh, what? | – 我跟你住可以吗? – 什么? |
[10:37] | Can I stay with you, please? – Of course! – Really? | – 让我跟你- 起住,好吗? – 当然! |
[10:42] | – No. – Please! | – 真的? – 不 |
[10:44] | I don’t wanna go back there! | 我不想回去! |
[10:45] | You don’t know what it’s like to be considered a freak. Well, maybe you do. | 你不知道怪物的生活 是什么样的,也许你知道 |
[10:49] | But that’s why we gotta stick together. You gotta let me stay! – Please! Please! – Okay! Okay! | 这就是为什么我们要在一起 让我留下吧! |
[10:53] | – But one night only. – Ah! Thank you! | – 好,但只能呆一晚上 – 谢谢! |
[10:58] | – What are you– No! No! – This is gonna be fun! We can stay up late, swappin’ manly stories, | 这将会很有趣! 我们晚点儿睡,一起讲故事 |
[11:02] | and in the mornin’ I’m makin’ waffles. | 早上我做华夫饼 |
[11:06] | – Oh! – Where do, uh, I sleep? Outside! | – 我在哪里睡? – 外头! |
[11:10] | Oh, well, I guess that’s cool. I mean, I don’t know you, and you don’t know me, | 这很潇洒,我不了解你 你不了解我 |
[11:16] | so I guess outside is best, you know. | 因此我想外头最好 |
[11:19] | [ Sniffles ] Here I go. | 我走了 |
[11:23] | Good night. [ Sighs ] | 晚安 |
[11:27] | I mean, I do like the outdoors. I’m a donkey. I was born outside. | 我确实喜欢在外头 我是驴,生来就喜欢外头 |
[11:31] | I’ll just be sitting by myself outside, I guess,you know. By myself, outside. | 只有我一个人在外头 一个人,在外头 |
[11:36] | ? I’m all alone There’s no one here beside me ? | 只有我一个人 这里除了我没有别人 |
[12:46] | [ Sighs ] I thought I told you to stay outside. – I am outside. – [ Clattering ] | – 我不是告诉你呆在外头吗? – 我是在外头 |
[12:57] | Well, gents, it’s a far cry from the farm, but what choice do we have? | 这比农场差远了 不过还有什么办法呢? |
[13:01] | It’s not home, but it’ll do just fine. | 这不是家,但还算不错 |
[13:04] | What a lovely bed. | 多好的床 |
[13:05] | – Got ya. – [ Sniffs ] I found some cheese. | -抓到了 – 我找到了些奶酪 |
[13:09] | – Ow! [ Grunts ] – Blah! Awful stuff. | 真恶心! |
[13:12] | – Is that you, Gorder? – How did you know? | – 是你吗,戈德? – 你怎么知道是我? |
[13:15] | Enough! What are you doing in my house? [ Grunts ] Hey! | 够了!你在我的房子里干嘛? |
[13:20] | – [ Snickers ] – Oh, no, no, no. | 不,不,不! |
[13:23] | – Dead broad off the table. – Where are we supposed to put her? The bed’s taken. | 死女人不能放在桌子上 但床已经被占了! |
[13:30] | [ Male Voice ] What? | 什么? |
[13:32] | I live in a swamp. I put up signs. I’m a terrifying ogre! | 我住在沼泽地里,我出告示 我,我是个可怕的妖怪! |
[13:37] | What do I have to do to get a little privacy? | 我怎么才能有点儿隐私呢? |
[13:40] | – Aah! – Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不…不! |
[13:45] | – No! No! | 不!不! |
[13:49] | – [ Cackling Continues ] – What? – Quit it. – Don’t push. | – 什么? – 停下,别推 |
[13:58] | What are you doing in my swamp? [ Echoing ] Swamp! Swamp! Swamp! | 你们在我的沼泽地里干什么? |
[14:04] | – Oh, dear! | 哦,亲爱的 |
[14:09] | All right, get out of here. All of you, move it! Come on! Let’s go! Hapaya! Hapaya! Hey! | 好,出去 你们都出去,都走开! |
[14:15] | – Quickly. Come on! – No, no! No, no. Not there. Not there. | – 快点儿,快! – 不,不是那里,不是那里 |
[14:23] | Hey, don’t look at me. I didn’t invite them. | 别看我,我没有邀请他们 |
[14:25] | Oh, gosh, no one invited us. | – 天哪,没人邀请我们 – 什么? |
[14:28] | – What? – We were forced to come here. | – 我们被迫来到这里 – 谁强迫你们? |
[14:31] | – By who? – Lord Farquaad. He huffed und he puffed und he… signed an eviction notice. | 法阔德勋爵 他连吹带唬,签署了搬迁布告 |
[14:38] | [ Sighs ] All right. Who knows where this Farquaad guy is? | 听着,有人知道法阔德 现在在哪里吗? |
[14:46] | – [ Murmuring ] – Oh, I do. I know where he is. | 我知道他在哪里 |
[14:47] | Does anyone else know where to find him? | 还有人知道 在哪里能找到他吗? |
[14:53] | – Anyone at all? – Me! Me! | – 没人知道? – 我知道! |
[14:55] | – Anyone? – Oh! Oh, pick me! | – 谁知道? – 选择我! |
[14:57] | Oh, I know! I know! Me, me! [ Sighs ] Okay, fine. | – 我知道!我知道!我! – 好 |
[15:03] | Attention, all fairy tale things. | 注意,所有的神话故事人物 |
[15:07] | Do not get comfortable. Your welcome is officially worn out. | 别再享受了 欢迎已经正式结束了 |
[15:12] | In fact, I’m gonna see this guy Farquaad right now… | 实际上,我马上就要 去见法阔德这个家伙 |
[15:16] | and get you all off my land and back where you came from! | 把你们从我的地里赶走 哪来哪去! |
[15:27] | Oh! You! You’re comin’ with me. All right, that’s what I like to hear, man. | – 你!你跟我来 – 这正是我喜欢听到的 |
[15:34] | Shrek and Donkey, two stalwart friends, off on a whirlwind big-city adventure. I love it! | 史莱克和驴,两个朋友 一起去冒大险,我喜欢? |
[15:40] | – y On the road again y Sing it with me, Shrek. – Hey. Oh, oh! | 又上路了… 史莱克,跟我唱歌 |
[15:43] | y I can’t wait to get on the road again y | 我急不可待要上路了… |
[15:46] | What did I say about singing? | 我刚才说你什么了? |
[15:48] | – Can I whistle? – No. – Can I hum it? – All right, hum it. | – 我可以吹口哨儿,哼歌吗? – 行,哼吧 |
[16:22] | That’s enough. He’s ready to talk. | 够了,他要开口了 |
[16:38] | Run, run, run, as fast as you can. | 跑,跑,赶快跑 |
[16:40] | You can’t catch me. I’m the gingerbread man! | 你抓不到我,我是个姜饼人! |
[16:44] | – You’re a monster. – I’m not the monster here. You are. | – 你是个魔鬼 – 我不是,你是 |
[16:48] | You and the rest of that fairy tale trash, poisoning my perfect world. | 你和其他的神话故事垃圾 毒坏了我完美的世界 |
[16:52] | Now, tell me! Where are the others? – Eat me! – [ Grunts ] | – 他们都到哪里去了? – 吃我! |
[16:57] | I’ve tried to be fair to you creatures. | 我设法公平地对待 你们这些动物 |
[17:00] | Now my patience has reached its end! Tell me or I’ll– | 现在,我的耐心消失了? 告诉我,不然… |
[17:03] | No, no, not the buttons. Not my gumdrop buttons. All right then. Who’s hiding them? | – 不,别动我的糖浆扣子! – 谁把他们藏起来了? |
[17:08] | Okay, I’ll tell you. Do you know the muffin man? | 好,我告诉你 你知道松饼人吗? |
[17:13] | – The muffin man? – The muffin man. | – 松饼人? – 松饼人 |
[17:16] | Yes, I know the muffin man, who lives on Drury Lane? | 对,我知道松饼人 她住在朱瑞街? |
[17:20] | Well, she’s married to the muffin man. | 她跟松饼人结婚了 |
[17:23] | – The muffin man? – The muffin man! | – 松饼人? – 松饼人! |
[17:25] | – She’s married to the muffin man. – [ Door Opens ] My lord! We found it. | – 她跟松饼人结婚了 – 主人!我们找到了? |
[17:30] | Then what are you waiting for? Bring it in. | 你还等什么?把它拿进来 |
[17:48] | – Magic mirror– – Don’t tell him anything! No! | – 魔镜… – 别告诉他!别! |
[17:54] | – [ Gingerbread Man Whimpers ] – Evening. Mirror, mirror, on the wall. | 晚安,镜子,镜子 墙上的镜子 |
[18:00] | Is this not the most perfect kingdom of them all? | 这不是最完美的王国吗? |
[18:03] | Well, technically you’re not a king. Uh, Thelonius. | -严格地讲你不是国王 – 西龙涅斯 |
[18:10] | – You were saying? – What I mean is, you’re not a king yet. | – 你说什么? – 我说你还不是国王 |
[18:13] | But you can become one. All you have to do is marry a princess. | 但你可以成为国王 你只要和公主结婚就行了 |
[18:17] | – Go on. – [ Chuckles ] | 接着说 |
[18:20] | So,just sit back and relax, my lord, | 那么,放松坐下吧,勋爵大人 |
[18:24] | because it’s time for you to meet today’s eligible bachelorettes. | 因为你就要会见 当今最合格的单身女了 |
[18:28] | And here they are! | 她们来了! |
[18:32] | Bachelorette number one is a mentally abused shut-in from a kingdom far, far away. | 一号倍受精神折磨 她被关在遥远的王国 |
[18:37] | She likes sushi and hot tubbing anytime. | 她喜欢吃寿司和洗热水浴 |
[18:39] | Her hobbies include cooking and cleaning for her two evil sisters. | 她的爱好还包括 为她的两个坏姐姐清理卫生 |
[18:43] | Please welcome Cinderella. | 请大家欢迎灰姑娘! |
[18:45] | Bachelorette number two is a cape-wearing girl from the land of fancy. | 二号是位身穿斗篷的姑娘 她来自奇妙的国土 |
[18:49] | Although she lives with seven other men, she’s not easy. | 她与七个男人一起生活 但她很不简单 |
[18:52] | Just kiss her dead, frozen lips and find out what a live wire she is. | 吻她冰凉的嘴唇 看看她的激情有多么强烈 |
[18:56] | Come on. Give it up for Snow White! | 快来为白雪公主鼓掌吧! |
[19:00] | And last, but certainly not least, | 最后,但当然不是最差的 |
[19:02] | bachelorette number three is a fiery redhead from a dragon-guarded castle surrounded by hot boiling lava! | 一位来自火山浆围绕城堡 被龙看守的红头发姑娘 |
[19:07] | But don’t let that cool you off. | 但别因此而灰心 |
[19:09] | She’s a loaded pistol who likes pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. | 她是个上了膛的手枪 喜欢喝皮钠一可拉达 |
[19:12] | Yours for the rescuing, Princess Fiona! | 你去救她,菲奥娜公主 |
[19:16] | So will it be bachelorette number one, | 是一号单身女? |
[19:19] | bachelorette number two or bachelorette number three? | 二号单身女 还是三号单身女? |
[19:23] | – Two! Two! – Three! Three! | 一二号!三号! 一三号! |
[19:25] | – Two! Two! – Three! Three? One? [ Shudders ] Three? | 一二号! 一三?一?三? |
[19:29] | Three! Pick number three, my lord! Okay, okay, uh, number three! | – 选三号吧,主人! – 好,好,三号! |
[19:34] | Lord Farquaad, you’ve chosen Princess Fiona. | 法阔德勋爵 你挑选了菲奥娜公主 |
[19:44] | -? And getting caught in the rain ? – Princess Fiona. -? If you’re not into yoga ?? – She’s perfect. | 菲奥娜公主十全十美 |
[19:49] | All I have to do is just find someone who can go– | 我只想找一个能够… |
[19:52] | But I probably should mention the little thing that happens at night. | 我应该说一下儿晚上的事… |
[19:54] | – I’ll do it. – Yes, but after sunset– | – 我会跟她结婚的 – 日落后… |
[19:56] | Silence! I will make this Princess Fiona my queen, | 安静!我要让 菲奥娜公主成为王后 |
[20:00] | and DuLoc will finally have the perfect king! | 达罗克最终将有一个 十全十美的国王 |
[20:04] | Captain, assemble your finest men. We’re going to have a tournament. | 队长,集合你最好的兵 我们就要举行比武大会了 |
[20:11] | 你停在兰斯洛特 | |
[20:13] | But that’s it. That’s it right there. That’s DuLoc. I told ya I’d find it. | 就在那里,那是达罗克 我说过我会找到的 |
[20:18] | So, that must be Lord Farquaad’s castle. | 那么,那一定 是法阔德勋爵的城堡了 |
[20:22] | [ Donkey ] Uh-huh. That’s the place. | 就是那里 |
[20:24] | Do you think maybe he’s compensating for something? [ Laughs ] | 你看他是不是在弥补什么? |
[20:32] | Hey, wait. Wait up, Shrek. | 等等!等一下儿,史莱克 |
[20:34] | Hurry, darling. We’re late. Hurry. | 快点儿,宝贝儿,我们晚了 |
[20:38] | – Hey, you! – [ Screams ] | 嘿,你! |
[20:41] | Wait a second. Look, I’m not gonna eat ya. – I just– I just– – [ Whimpering ] | 等等,我不会吃掉你的 我只是…我只… |
[21:19] | It’s quiet. | 很安静 |
[21:23] | Too quiet. | 太安静了 |
[21:28] | – Where is everybody? – Hey, look at this! | 一人都到哪里去了? 一你看看这个! |
[21:32] | 通告 拉 | |
[21:42] | [ Clicking Quickens ] y Welcome to DuLoc such a perfect town y | 欢迎你到完美的达罗克市来 |
[21:49] | y Here we have some rules Let us lay them down y | 我们这里有几条规矩 现在把它们告诉你 |
[21:53] | ? Don’t make waves, stay in line and we’ll get along fine ? | 别惹麻烦,队伍要整齐 我们就能安然相处 |
[21:56] | y DuLoc is a perfect place y | 达罗克是个完美的地方 |
[22:00] | y Please keep off of the grass Shine your shoes, wipe your… face y | 请勿践踏草地 擦亮你的皮鞋,洗净你的…脸 |
[22:05] | y DuLoc is, DuLoc is y | 达罗克,达罗克 |
[22:08] | y DuLoc is a perfect y – y Place yy – [ Camera Shutter Clicks ] | 达罗克是个完美的地方 |
[22:16] | 欢迎到达罗克来 | |
[22:19] | Wow! Let’s do that again! No. No. No, no, no! No. | – 我们再来一遍! – 不,不,不,不! |
[22:30] | Brave knights. – You are the best and brightest in all the land. -?? | 勇敢的骑士,你们是世界上 最优秀、最聪明的人 |
[22:35] | Today one of you shall prove himself– | 今天,你们中的一个将证明… |
[22:38] | All right. You’re going the right way for a smacked bottom. – Sorry about that. – [ Cheering ] | – 你想挨揍? – 对不起 |
[22:42] | That champion shall have the honor– no, no– the privilege… | 冠军将得到荣誉,不,特权 |
[22:48] | to go forth and rescue the lovely Princess Fiona… | 去从龙严密的看守中 |
[22:52] | from the fiery keep of the dragon. | 救出可爱的菲奥娜公主 |
[22:55] | If for any reason the winner is unsuccessful, | 如果由于什么原因 冠军没有成功 |
[23:00] | the first runner-up will take his place… | 亚军将接着去完成 |
[23:03] | and so on and so forth. | 如此类推… |
[23:06] | Some of you may die, but it’s a sacrifice I am willing to make. | 你们中间有些人可能会死 但这是我愿意做出的牺牲 |
[23:14] | 掌声 | |
[23:16] | Let the tournament begin! | 比武现在开始! |
[23:24] | – What is that? – [ Gasping ] | 那是什么? |
[23:28] | – It’s hideous! – Ah, that’s not very nice. | – 真丑死人了! – 这可不怎么样 |
[23:32] | – It’s just a donkey. – Huh? Indeed. Knights, new plan! | – 不过是头驴 – 是啊,骑士们,新计划! |
[23:38] | The one who kills the ogre will be named champion! Have at him! | 杀死那个妖怪的人 将被授予冠军!进攻! |
[23:43] | – Get him! – Oh, hey! Now come on! Hang on now. | -抓住他! – 现在,快!等等… |
[23:47] | [ Woman ] Go ahead! Get him! | 去!抓住他! |
[23:49] | Can’t we just settle this over a pint? | 我们可以喝酒解决吗? |
[23:53] | [ Man ] Kill the beast! No? All right then. | – 杀死这个野兽! – 不?那么,好吧 |
[23:59] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[24:30] | -∮ Me, me, me ∮ – Hey, Shrek, tag me! Tag me! | 让我来! |
[24:46] | The chair! Give him the chair! | 给他坐电椅! |
[25:13] | Thank you! Thank you very much! I’m here till Thursday. Try the veal! Ha, ha! | 谢谢!十分感谢! 我一直呆到周四,尝尝牛肉! |
[25:24] | Shall I give the order, sir? No, I have a better idea. | – 我可以下命令吗,先生? – 不,我有个更好的主意 |
[25:30] | People of DuLoc, I give you our champion! | 达罗克的人们 他就是我们的冠军! |
[25:35] | – What? – Congratulations, ogre. | – 什么? – 祝贺你,妖怪 |
[25:39] | You’ve won the honor of embarking on a great and noble quest. | 你赢得了从事一个 伟大、高尚的探险荣誉 |
[25:44] | Quest? I’m already on a quest, a quest to get my swamp back. | 探求?我正在探求 寻求归还我的沼泽地 |
[25:48] | – Your swamp? – Yeah, my swamp! | – 你的沼泽地? – 对,我的沼泽地! |
[25:51] | Where you dumped those fairy tale creatures! | 你把那些家伙扔在那里! |
[25:55] | – [ Crowd Murmuring ] – Indeed. All right, ogre, I’ll make you a deal. | 是的,妖怪,我们做个交易 |
[25:59] | Go on this quest for me, and I’ll give you your swamp back. | 你为我去探险 我就把沼泽地还给你 |
[26:03] | Exactly the way it was? | 恢复原状? |
[26:06] | Down to the last slime-covered toadstool. | 恢复到黏泥覆盖的原始模样 |
[26:08] | – And the squatters? – As good as gone. | – 那些擅自占据者呢? – 全部搬走 |
[26:16] | What kind of quest? | 什么样的探险? |
[26:19] | Let me get this straight. You’re gonna go fight a dragon… | 你要去跟龙作战 救出公主,然后回到沼泽地去 |
[26:22] | and rescue a princess just so Farquaad will give you back a swamp… | |
[26:24] | which you only don’t have because he filled it full of freaks in the first place. | 你现在没有沼泽地了 因为法阔德塞了些怪物进去 |
[26:28] | – Is that about right? – Maybe there’s a good reason donkeys shouldn’t talk. | 也许驴不会讲话是有道理的 |
[26:32] | I don’t get it. Why don’t you just pull some of that ogre stuff on him? | 你为什么不把你的魔力 都用在他身上? |
[26:35] | Throttle him, lay siege to his fortress, | 包围他的堡垒 |
[26:37] | grind his bones to make your bread, the whole ogre trip. | 碾碎他的骨头夹面包吃 妖怪所有的本事 |
[26:41] | Oh, I know what. Maybe I could have decapitated an entire village… | 也许我可以砍掉全村人的头 |
[26:44] | and put their heads on a pike, | 把他们挂在长矛上 |
[26:47] | gotten a knife, cut open their spleen and drink their fluids. | 拿把刀,割开他们的脾 喝他们的脾液 |
[26:51] | Does that sound good to you? Uh, no, not really, no. | – 你看怎么样? – 不,真的,不怎么样 |
[26:55] | For your information, there’s a lot more to ogres than people think. | 告诉你 妖怪比你想像的复杂 |
[26:59] | – Example? – Example? | – 举个例子 – 例子?好… |
[27:02] | – Okay, um, ogres are like onions. | 妖怪就像洋葱 |
[27:07] | – They stink?- Yes– No! – They make you cry? – No! | – 它们辣臭?让你流泪? – 不! |
[27:11] | You leave them out in the sun, they get all brown, start sproutin’ little white hairs. | 你把它们放在阳光下 它们都会变黄? |
[27:14] | No! Layers! Onions have layers. | 是层!洋葱有好多层 |
[27:19] | Ogres have layers! Onions have layers. | 妖怪多层!洋葱多层 |
[27:22] | You get it? We both have layers. [ Sighs ] | 你明白吗?我们都有好多层 |
[27:27] | Oh, you both have layers. Oh. [ Sniffs ] You know, not everybody likes onions. | 你们都有好多层 可并不是人人都喜欢洋葱 |
[27:34] | Cake! Everybody loves cakes! Cakes have layers. I don’t care… what everyone likes. | – 蛋糕!大家都喜欢蛋糕! – 我不管…大家喜欢什么 |
[27:40] | Ogres are not like cakes. | 妖怪不像蛋糕 |
[27:46] | You know what else everybody likes? Parfaits. | 你知道大家还喜欢什么?冻糕 |
[27:49] | Have you ever met a person, you say, ”Let’s get some parfait,” they say, ”No, I don’t like no parfait”? | 你从没听见一个人说 “不,我不喜欢冻糕?” |
[27:54] | – Parfaits are delicious. – No! You dense, irritating, miniature beast of burden! | 没有!你这个愚蠢讨厌的驴 |
[27:58] | Ogres are like onions! End of story. Bye-bye. See ya later. | 妖怪不像洋葱!行了吧 再见,回头见 |
[28:08] | Parfaits may be the most delicious thing on the whole damn planet. | 冻糕也许是这个星球上 最可口的东西 |
[28:12] | You know, I think I preferred your humming. | 我想我宁愿听你哼歌 |
[28:15] | Do you have a tissue or something? I’m making a mess. | 你有餐巾纸吗? 我这里一塌糊涂 |
[28:18] | Just the word parfait make me start slobbering. | 冻糕这个辞让我流口水了 |
[29:00] | Ooh! Shrek! Did you do that? | 史莱克!是你干的吗? |
[29:02] | You gotta warn somebody before you just crack one off. My mouth was open. | 你放屁之前得通知一声 |
[29:06] | Believe me, Donkey, if it was me, you’d be dead. | 相信我,驴 如果是我,你早就熏死了 |
[29:10] | [ Sniffs ] It’s brimstone. – We must be getting close. – Yeah, right, brimstone. | – 是硫磺石.我们一定快到了 – 对,硫磺石… |
[29:16] | Don’t be talking about it’s the brimstone. I know what I smell. It wasn’t no brimstone. | 别告诉我硫磺石 我知道我闻到了什么 |
[29:20] | It didn’t come off no stone neither. | 也没有什么石头 |
[29:40] | Sure, it’s big enough, but look at the location. | 确实,够大的了 但看一下位置 |
[29:47] | Uh, Shrek? Uh, remember when you said ogres have layers? | 史莱克?记得你说过 妖怪有好多层吗? |
[29:53] | Well, I have a bit of a confession to make. | 我有点儿事要坦白 |
[29:57] | Donkeys don’t have layers. We wear our fear right out there on our sleeves. | 驴没有好多层 我们的恐惧都表现在袖子上 |
[30:00] | – Wait a second. Donkeys don’t have sleeves. – You know what I mean. | – 等等!驴没有袖子 – 你明白我的意思 |
[30:05] | You can’t tell me you’re afraid of heights. | 你不能对我说你怕高 |
[30:07] | I’m just a little uncomfortable about being on a rickety bridge over a boiling lake of lava! | 在沸腾岩浆湖 摇晃的桥上走我不舒服 |
[30:12] | Come on, Donkey. I’m right here beside ya, okay? For emotional support, | 别怕,驴,我就在你身边 帮助和鼓励你 |
[30:19] | we’ll just tackle this thing together one little baby step at a time. | 我们一起来通过 一次迈一婴儿小步 |
[30:23] | – Really? – Really, really. | – 真的? – 真的,真的 |
[30:26] | – Okay, that makes me feel so much better. -Just keep moving. | – 这样我感觉好多了 – 往前走 |
[30:29] | – And don’t look down. – Okay, don’t look down. Don’t look down. | – 别往下看… – 别往下看,别往下看 |
[30:34] | Don’t look down. Keep on moving. Don’t look down. | 别往下看,往前走 别往下看 |
[30:37] | Shrek! I’m lookin’ down! Oh, God, I can’t do this! Just let me off, please! | 史莱克!我在往下看! 我过不去了!请放了我吧! |
[30:44] | – But you’re already halfway. – But I know that half is safe! | – 你已经走了一半了! – 我知道那部分安全! |
[30:47] | Okay, fine. I don’t have time for this. You go back. | 好,我没有时间,你回去吧 |
[30:50] | – Shrek, no! Wait! -Just, Donkey– | 史莱克!等等! |
[30:53] | – Let’s have a dance then, shall we? – Don’t do that! | – 我们交换一下儿位置 – 别这样! |
[30:57] | Oh, I’m sorry. Do what? – Oh, this? – Yes, that! | – 对不起,别哪样?这样? – 对,那样 |
[31:03] | Yes? Yes, do it. Okay. [ Screams ] No, Shrek! | – 对?对,就这样,好 – 不,史莱克! |
[31:09] | – No! Stop it! – You said do it! I’m doin’ it. | – 不!停下! – 你说就这样!我在这样做啊 |
[31:12] | I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die. Shrek, I’m gonna die. | 史莱克,我要死了,我要死了 |
[31:19] | That’ll do, Donkey. That’ll do. | 这就行了,驴,这就行了 |
[31:27] | Cool. | 酷 |
[31:29] | [ Donkey ] So where is this fire-breathing pain-in-the-neck anyway? | 那么喷火的家伙在哪里? |
[31:32] | Inside, waiting for us to rescue her. | 在里面,等我们来救她 |
[31:36] | [ Chuckles ] I was talkin’ about the dragon, Shrek. | 我说的是龙,史莱克 |
[31:55] | [ Donkey Whispering ] You afraid? No, but– Shh. | – 你怕吗? – 不怕,但… |
[31:59] | Oh, good. Me neither. [ Gasps ] | 嗯,我也不怕 |
[32:04] | ‘Cause there’s nothin’ wrong with bein’ afraid. | 害怕并不是过错 |
[32:06] | Fear’s a sensible response to an unfamiliar situation. | 害怕是对陌生环境的敏感反应 |
[32:10] | Unfamiliar dangerous situation, I might add. With a dragon | 陌生的危险环境 有一条喷火的龙 |
[32:12] | that breathes fire and eats knights and breathes fire, | |
[32:15] | it sure doesn’t mean you’re a coward if you’re a little scared. | 害怕并不意味着你是胆小鬼 |
[32:18] | I sure as heck ain’t no coward. I know that. [ Gasps ] | 我确信史莱克不是胆小鬼 |
[32:23] | Donkey, two things, okay? | 驴,两件事,好吗? |
[32:26] | Shut… up. Now go over there and see if you can find any stairs. | 闭嘴,去看看能不能找到楼梯 |
[32:31] | Stairs? I thought we was lookin’ for the princess. | 我以为我们在找公主 |
[32:34] | The princess will be up the stairs in the highest room in the tallest tower. | 她在楼上 在最高塔内最高的房间里 |
[32:39] | – What makes you think she’ll be there? – I read it in a book once. | – 你怎么知道她在那里? – 我从书上看到的 |
[32:42] | Cool. You handle the dragon. I’ll handle the stairs. | 酷,你对付龙,我来对付楼梯 |
[32:46] | I’ll find those stairs. I’ll whip their butt too. | 等我找到楼梯 我也要抽它们的屁股 |
[32:50] | Those stairs won’t know which way they’re goin’. | 它们并不知道该去哪里 |
[32:56] | I’m gonna take drastic steps. Kick it to the curb. Don’t mess with me. I’m the stair master. | 我要走难走的路 别打扰我,我是爬楼梯老手 |
[33:01] | I’ve mastered the stairs. I wish I had a step right here. I’d step all over it. | 我已经征服楼梯了 踏上一步就没有问题了 |
[33:09] | Well, at least we know where the princess is, but where’s the– | 至少我们知道公主在哪里 但哪里… |
[33:12] | Dragon! [ Screams ] | 龙? |
[33:30] | Donkey, look out! [ Screams ] | 驴,当心! |
[33:44] | – Got ya! – [ Roars ] | 抓住你了! |
[34:22] | No. Oh, no. No! [ Screams ] – Oh, what large teeth you have. – [ Growls ] | 你的牙齿真大 |
[34:29] | I mean, white, sparkling teeth. I know you probably hear this all the time from your food, | 我是说,闪亮的牙齿 你也许经常听人这么夸奖 |
[34:33] | but you must bleach, ’cause that is one dazzling smile you got there. | 但你一定漂白了 因为你的笑很耀眼 |
[34:37] | Do I detect a hint of minty freshness? | 我闻到了,是薄荷味吗? |
[34:40] | And you know what else? You’re– You’re a girl dragon! | 你知道吗?你是条雌龙! |
[34:45] | Oh, sure! I mean, of course you’re a girl dragon. | 当然!我是说,当然你是雌龙 |
[34:49] | You’re just reeking of feminine beauty. | 你散发着女性的美 |
[34:53] | What’s the matter with you? You got something in your eye? Ooh. Oh. Oh. | 你怎么了? 眼里掉进东西了? |
[34:58] | Man, I’d really love to stay, but, you know, I’m, uh– [ Coughs ] | 我真的愿意留下,但… |
[35:01] | I’m an asthmatic, and I don’t know if it’d work out if you’re gonna blow smoke rings. | 我有气喘病 如果你吐烟圈我会受不了的 |
[35:07] | No! Shrek! Shrek! | 史莱克 |
[35:11] | Shrek! | 史莱克 |
[35:45] | – Wake up! – What? | – 醒醒! – 什么? |
[35:47] | Are you Princess Fiona? | 你是菲奥娜公主吗? |
[35:49] | I am, awaiting a knight so bold as to rescue me. | 是,我在等待 一个勇敢的骑士来救我 |
[35:54] | Oh, that’s nice. Now let’s go! | 很好,我们走吧! |
[35:57] | But wait, Sir Knight. This be-ith our first meeting. | 等等,骑士先生 这是我们第一次见面 |
[36:01] | Should it not be a wonderful, romantic moment? | 这不该是一个 非常浪漫的时刻吗? |
[36:05] | – Yeah, sorry, lady. There’s no time. – Hey, wait. What are you doing? | – 是,对不起,女士,没时间 – 你在干什么? |
[36:09] | You should sweep me off my feet… | 你应该抱起我 |
[36:11] | out yonder window and down a rope onto your valiant steed. | 冲出远处的窗户 落在你勇敢的马上 |
[36:15] | You’ve had a lot of time to plan this, haven’t you? Mm-hmm. [ Screams, Grunts ] | 你有很多时间计划这些 是不是? |
[36:22] | But we have to savor this moment! You could recite an epic poem for me. | 但我们得品尝这个时刻! 你该给我背段壮丽的诗 |
[36:28] | A ballad? A sonnet! | 叙事史诗?十四行诗! |
[36:30] | – A limerick? Or something! – I don’t think so. | – 五行打油诗?或是别的! – 我并不这样认为 |
[36:34] | Can I at least know the name of my champion? | 至少我该知道英雄的名字吧? |
[36:38] | Um, Shrek. | 史莱克 |
[36:40] | Sir Shrek. [ Clears Throat ] | 史莱克先生 |
[36:44] | I pray that you take this favor as a token of my gratitude. | 我祈求你把这个手帕 当作我感谢的象征 |
[36:50] | Thanks! | 谢谢! |
[36:56] | You didn’t slay the dragon? – It’s on my to-do list. Now come on! – [ Screams ] | – 你没有杀死龙? – 这在我们的计划内,来! |
[37:00] | But this isn’t right! | 但不该这样! |
[37:03] | You were meant to charge in, sword drawn, banner flying. That’s what all the other knights did. | 你应该像其他骑士一样 在他们被烧死前 |
[37:08] | Yeah, right before they burst into flame. That’s not the point. Oh! | – 冲锋陷阵,挥剑拔刀 – 这不是问题所在 |
[37:13] | Wait. Where are you going? The exit’s over there. | 你去哪里?出口在那边儿 |
[37:16] | Well, I have to save my ass. What kind of knight are you? | – 我要救我的驴 – 你是什么骑士? |
[37:22] | One of a kind. | 独一无二的骑士 |
[37:24] | [ Donkey ] Slow down. Slow down, baby, please. | 慢点儿,慢点儿,宝贝儿 |
[37:26] | I believe it’s healthy to get to know someone over a long period of time. | 时间久了才能全面了解一个人 |
[37:31] | Just call me old-fashioned. [ Laughs ] | 就叫我老古板吧 |
[37:33] | I don’t want to rush into a physical relationship. | 我不想仓促拥有肉体关系 |
[37:37] | I’m not emotionally ready for a commitment of, uh, this– | 我感情上还没有投入这… |
[37:41] | Magnitude really is the word I’m looking for. | 伟大是我要找的字 |
[37:43] | Magnitude– Hey, that is unwanted physical contact. Hey, what are you doing? | 伟大,这是不想要的 肉体关系,你在干什么? |
[37:49] | Okay, okay. Let’s just back up a little and take this one step at a time. | 让我们回头一步一步地来 |
[37:52] | We really should get to know each other first as friends or pen pals. | 我们真的应该 先做个朋友或者笔友 |
[37:57] | I’m on the road a lot, but I just love receiving cards– | 我经常在路上旅行 但我喜欢接收明信片… |
[38:01] | I’d really love to stay, but– | 我确实想留下,但… |
[38:04] | Don’t do that! That’s my tail! That’s my personal tail. | 别这样!这是我私人的尾巴 |
[38:06] | You’re gonna tear it off. I don’t give permission– What are you gonna do with that? | 你要去掉?你要用它做什么? |
[38:10] | Hey, now. No way. No! No! | 现在!不行,不! |
[38:14] | No, no! No. No, no, no! No! Oh! | 不!不!不! |
[38:43] | – Hi, Princess! – It talks! | – 嗨,公主! – 它会说话! |
[38:45] | Yeah, it’s getting him to shut up that’s the trick. | 对,让他闭嘴得用窍门 |
[39:24] | Okay, you two, head for the exit! | 好,你们俩,朝出口前进! |
[39:28] | I’ll take care of the dragon. | 我来对付龙 |
[39:37] | Run! | 跑 |
[40:24] | – [ Dragon Growling In The Distance ] – You did it! You rescued me! You’re amazing. You’re– | 你成功了!你救了我! 真令人惊叹,你… |
[40:31] | You’re wonderful. You’re… | 你太伟大了,你是… |
[40:35] | a little unorthodox I’ll admit. | 我得承认,有点儿怪 |
[40:38] | But thy deed is great, and thine heart is pure. | 但你的行为伟大,心底纯洁 |
[40:43] | – I am eternally in your debt. – [ Clears Throat ] | 我将永远感激你 |
[40:47] | And where would a brave knight be without his noble steed? | 没有高贵的马 哪里有勇敢的骑士? |
[40:51] | I hope you heard that. She called me a noble steed. She think I’m a steed. | 我希望你听到了这些话 她说我是高贵的马! |
[40:56] | [ Fiona Laughs ] The battle is won. You may remove your helmet, good Sir Knight. | 战斗打赢了 可以摘掉头盔了,好骑士先生 |
[41:02] | – Uh, no. – Why not? I have helmet hair. | – 为什么不? – 我的头发被压扁了 |
[41:06] | Please. I would’st look upon the face of my rescuer. | 求你,我想看看救我人的脸 |
[41:10] | No, no, you wouldn’t– ‘st. | – 不,不,你不想… |
[41:13] | But how will you kiss me? What? That wasn’t in the job description. Maybe it’s a perk. | – 可你怎么吻我? – 这不在工作的要求里 – 也许是个奖赏 |
[41:21] | No, it’s destiny. Oh, you must know how it goes. | 不,是命运 你一定要知道是怎么回事 |
[41:26] | A princess locked in a tower and beset by a dragon… | 一个被关在塔楼里 由龙看守的公主 |
[41:30] | is rescued by a brave knight, | 被一个勇敢的骑士搭救了 |
[41:33] | and then they share true love’s first kiss. | 然后他们分享了 真正爱人的第一个吻 |
[41:37] | Hmm? With Shrek? You think– Wait. Wait. You think that Shrek is your true love? | 和史莱克?你想…等等 你以为他是你真正的爱人? |
[41:41] | Well, yes. | 是啊! |
[41:48] | You think Shrek is your true love! What is so funny? | – 史莱克是你真正的爱人! – 这有什么好笑的? |
[41:52] | Let’s just say I’m not your type, okay? Of course, you are. You’re my rescuer. | – 我不是你喜欢的那种 – 不,你是,你救了我 |
[42:00] | Now– Now remove your helmet. Look. I really don’t think this is a good idea. | – 现在,摘掉你的头盔 – 这不是个好主意 |
[42:04] | -Just take off the helmet. – I’m not going to. | – 就把头盔摘掉 – 不 |
[42:06] | – Take it off. – No! – Now! – Okay! | -摘掉,现在! – 好! |
[42:09] | Easy. As you command, Your Highness. | 别发火,听从你的命令,阁下 |
[42:24] | You– You’re a–an ogre. | 你…你是个妖怪 |
[42:27] | Oh, you were expecting Prince Charming. Well, yes, actually. | – 你以为我像王子一样漂亮? – 嗯,对,是这样的 |
[42:36] | Oh, no. This is all wrong. You’re not supposed to be an ogre. | 不,都搞错了 你不应该是个妖怪 |
[42:42] | [ Sighs ] Princess, I was sent to rescue you by Lord Farquaad, okay? | 公主,我是被法阔德勋爵 派来救你的 |
[42:47] | He’s the one who wants to marry you. Then why didn’t he come rescue me? | – 是他想跟你结婚 – 那他为什么不来救我? |
[42:51] | Good question. You should ask him that when we get there. | 好问题,到那里后你去问他 |
[42:55] | But I have to be rescued by my true love, | 但我该被真正的爱人搭救 |
[42:58] | not by some ogre and his– his pet. | 而不是被妖怪和他的宠物搭救 |
[43:01] | So much for noble steed. You’re not making my job any easier. | – 再也不是高贵的马了 – 你使我的工作更麻烦了 |
[43:06] | I’m sorry, but your job is not my problem. | 对不起 你的工作不是我的问题 |
[43:09] | You can tell Lord Farquaad that if he wants to rescue me properly, | 你去告诉法阔德 如果他想体面地救我 |
[43:15] | I’ll be waiting for him right here. | 我就在这里等他 |
[43:17] | Hey! I’m no one’s messenger boy, all right? I’m a delivery boy. | 我不是个送信的 我是个送货的 |
[43:22] | You wouldn’t dare. – Put me down! – Ya comin’, Donkey? | – 你不敢,把我放下! – 你来吗,驴? |
[43:27] | I’m right behind ya. | 我就在你后面 |
[43:29] | Put me down, or you will suffer the consequences! | 放下我,不然你将自食其果! |
[43:32] | This is not dignified! Put me down! [ Screams ] | 这太没有尊严了!放下我! |
[43:38] | Okay, so here’s another question. | 现在又有个问题 |
[43:40] | Say there’s a woman that digs you, right, but you don’t really like her that way. | 有个女人她喜欢你 但你不喜欢她 |
[43:43] | How do you let her down real easy so her feelings aren’t hurt, but you don’t get burned to a crisp and eaten? | 怎么才能容易地摆脱她 而不被她烧伤吃掉呢? |
[43:48] | You just tell her she’s not your true love. | 就告诉她 她不是你真正爱的人 |
[43:51] | Everyone knowest what happens when you find your– | 当发现了真爱时 每个人都明白会… |
[43:56] | The sooner we get to DuLoc the better. | 越早赶到达罗克越好 |
[43:59] | You’re gonna love it there, Princess. It’s beautiful! | 你会喜欢那里的 那里很美丽! |
[44:02] | And what of my groom-to-be? Lord Farquaad? What’s he like? | 我的未婚夫法阔德怎么样? 他长得什么样? |
[44:06] | Let me put it this way, Princess. | 我这样来说吧,公主 |
[44:08] | Men of Farquaad’s stature are in short supply. | 像法阔德那样矮的人很少 |
[44:14] | I don’t know. There are those who think little of him. | 我不知道,有人很少瞧见他 |
[44:20] | Stop it. Stop it, both of you. | 停下,你俩都停下 |
[44:23] | You’re just jealous you can never measure up to a great ruler like Lord Farquaad. | 你们是在嫉妒 你们没法跟法阔德勋爵比 |
[44:28] | Yeah, well, maybe you’re right, Princess. | 对,也许你说得对,公主 |
[44:31] | But I’ll let you do the ”measuring” when you see him tomorrow. | 但明天见到他时 你最好亲自量量他 |
[44:35] | Tomorrow? It’ll take that long? | 明天?要等那么久啊? |
[44:39] | – Shouldn’t we stop to make camp? – No, that’ll take longer. | – 我们停下露营吧? – 不,那会更久 |
[44:44] | – We can keep going. – But there’s robbers in the woods. | – 我们接着走吧 – 但树林林里可能有强盗 |
[44:48] | Whoa! Time out, Shrek! Camping’s starting to sound good. | 停下!露营现在听起来不错! |
[44:52] | Hey, come on. I’m scarier than anything we’re going to see in this forest. | 我比这个森林里 任何的东西都更可怕 |
[44:56] | I need to find somewhere to camp now! | 我要找个地方露营! |
[45:05] | – Hey! Over here. – Shrek, we can do better than that. | – 过来 – 可以找个更好的地方 |
[45:09] | I don’t think this is fit for a princess. | 这不适合公主 |
[45:12] | No, no, it’s perfect. It just needs a few homey touches. | 很完美 再来几下家庭的润色就行了 |
[45:15] | – Homey touches? Like what? – [ Crashing ] | 家庭的润色?像什么? |
[45:20] | A door? Well, gentlemen, I bid thee good night. | 一扇门?先生,祝你们晚安 |
[45:24] | You want me to read you a bedtime story? I will. I said good night! | – 睡前我给你讲个故事吧? – 我说过晚安! |
[45:32] | Shrek, what are you doing? | 史莱克,你在干什么? |
[45:34] | [ Laughs ] I just– You know– Oh, come on. I was just kidding. | 我只…你知道…别担心 我只是开玩笑 |
[45:43] | [ Fire Crackling ] And, uh, that one, that’s Throwback, | 那个,那是斯洛白克 |
[45:48] | the only ogre to ever spit over three wheat fields. | 惟一吐过三块麦地的妖怪 |
[45:52] | Right. Yeah. | 对,好 |
[45:55] | Hey, can you tell my future from these stars? | 你能看星相说出我的未来吗? |
[45:58] | The stars don’t tell the future, Donkey. They tell stories. | 星相不能告诉我们未来 他们告诉我们故事 |
[46:01] | Look, there’s Bloodnut, the Flatulent. | 瞧,布拉纳特臭气 |
[46:05] | – You can guess what he’s famous for. – I know you’re making this up. | – 你可以猜出它为什么出名 – 你在编造 |
[46:09] | No, look. There he is, and there’s the group of hunters running away from his stench. | 不,瞧,它在那里 猎人都臭跑了 |
[46:15] | That ain’t nothin’ but a bunch of little dots. | 它们只是群小星星 |
[46:19] | Sometimes things are more than they appear. | 有时候事情 并不像表面上那么简单 |
[46:24] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[46:29] | Hey, Shrek, what we gonna do when we get our swamp anyway? | 回到我们的沼泽地后 我们做什么? |
[46:32] | Our swamp? You know, when we’re through rescuing the princess. | – 我们的沼泽地? – 我们救了公主 |
[46:36] | We? Donkey, there’s no ”we.” There’s no ”our.” | 我们?驴,没有“我们” 没有“我们的” |
[46:41] | There’s just me and my swamp. | 那是我的沼泽地 |
[46:43] | The first thing I’m gonna do is build a ten-foot wall around my land. | 我要做的第一件事 就是建个十英尺高的围墙 |
[46:48] | You cut me deep, Shrek. You cut me real deep just now. | 你伤害了我 你刚才深深地伤害了我 |
[46:54] | You know what I think? I think this whole wall thing is just a way to keep somebody out. | 我想围墙只是为了堵人 |
[46:59] | – No, do ya think? | 不,你这么想? |
[47:02] | – Are you hidin’ something?Never mind, Donkey. | – 你在隐瞒什么? – 没什么 |
[47:06] | Oh, this is another one of those onion things, isn’t it? | 这是另一个洋葱的问题 对不对? |
[47:09] | No, this is one of those drop-it and leave-it-alone things. | 不,这是个“别谈了”的问题 |
[47:13] | – Why don’t you want to talk about it? – Why do you want to? | – 你为什么不想谈呢? – 你为什么想谈? |
[47:17] | – Why are you blocking? – I’m not blocking. | – 你为什么要抑制自己? – 我没有 |
[47:18] | – Oh, yes, you are. – Donkey, I’m warning you. | – 你在抑制 – 我在警告你 |
[47:21] | – Who you trying to keep out? – Everyone! Okay? | – 你想堵住谁? – 每个人!行了吧? |
[47:26] | Oh, now we’re gettin’ somewhere. Oh! For the love of Pete! | – 现在我们有所进展了 – 看在圣彼得的面上! |
[47:31] | What’s your problem? What you got against the whole world? I’m not the one with the problem, okay? | – 你对世界有什么不满? – 不是我有不满 |
[47:36] | It’s the world that seems to have a problem with me. | 世界看起来对我不满 |
[47:39] | People take one look at me and go, ”Aah! Help! Run! A big, stupid, ugly ogre!” | 人们看我一眼说 “救命!一个大丑妖怪!” |
[47:48] | [ Sighs ] They judge me before they even know me. That’s why I’m better off alone. | 他们不了解我就下了结论 这就是为什么我最好一个人 |
[48:02] | You know what? | 你知道吗?我们见面时 |
[48:04] | When we met, I didn’t think you was just a big, stupid, ugly ogre. | 我没有认为你是个大丑妖怪 |
[48:09] | Yeah, I know. So, uh, are there any donkeys up there? | – 对,我知道 – 那么,天上有驴吗? |
[48:16] | Well, there’s, um, Gabby, the Small and Annoying. | 嗯,有个多嘴的驴 是个讨厌的小家伙 |
[48:22] | Okay, I see it now. The big shiny one, right there. That one there? | 我看到了,一个闪亮的大家伙 就在那里,那边那个? |
[48:27] | – That’s the moon. – Oh, okay. | – 那是月亮 – 啊,对 |
[48:52] | [ Farquaad ] Again. Show me again. | 再给我看看 |
[48:58] | Mirror, mirror, show her to me. Show me the princess. | 镜子,镜子,让我再看看她 让我再看看公主 |
[49:06] | Ah. Perfect. [ Inhales ] | 十全十美 |
[50:15] | Mmm,yeah,you know I like it like that. – Come on, baby. I said I like it. – Donkey, wake up. | 对,你知道我喜欢这样 宝贝儿,我说过就喜欢这样 |
[50:20] | – Huh? What? – Wake up. – What? – Good morning. | – 驴,醒醒 – 什么? |
[50:26] | How do you like your eggs? | 史莱克,你喜欢吃啥样的蛋? |
[50:30] | – Good morning, Princess! – What’s all this about? | – 早安,公主! – 这是怎么回事? |
[50:34] | We kind of got off to a bad start yesterday. | 我们昨天开始得不好 |
[50:38] | I wanted to make it up to you. After all, you did rescue me. | 我想弥补一下儿 我是说,毕竟你救了我 |
[50:45] | – Uh, thanks. – [ Sniffs ] | 谢谢 |
[50:48] | Well, eat up. We’ve got a big day ahead of us. | 吃吧,今天会很忙 |
[50:56] | – [ Belches ] – Shrek! What? It’s a compliment. Better out than in, I always say. [ Laughs ] | 什么?这是赞美 我总是说出气比进气好 |
[51:03] | – Well, it’s no way to behave in front of a princess. – [ Belches ] | 在公主面前不能这样 |
[51:06] | – Thanks. – She’s as nasty as you are. | – 谢谢 – 她和你一样粗野 |
[51:10] | [ Laughs ] You know, you’re not exactly what I expected. | 你知道,你不像我想像的那样 |
[51:14] | Maybe you shouldn’t judge people before you get to know them. | 也许在不了解之前 不该下结论 |
[51:22] | [ Man ] La liberte! Hey! | 解放了! |
[51:25] | Princess! | 公主 |
[51:27] | – [ Laughs ] – What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[51:29] | Be still, mon cherie, for I am your savior! | 别动,我亲爱的 因为我是你的救星! |
[51:32] | And I am rescuing you from this green– [ Kissing Sounds ] – beast. – Hey! | 我从这个绿…兽掌中 救出了你 |
[51:40] | That’s my princess! Go find your own! | 这是我的公主!去找你的吧! |
[51:42] | Please, monster! Can’t you see I’m a little busy here? | 巨兽! 你没看见我正忙着吗? |
[51:47] | Look, pal, I don’t know who you think you are! | 瞧,伙计,我不知道你是谁… |
[51:51] | Oh! Of course! Oh, how rude. Please let me introduce myself. | 当然!多么粗野 我来介绍一下儿我自己 |
[51:56] | Oh, Merry Men! [ Laughs ] | 伙计们! |
[52:05] | y I steal from the rich and give to the needy y | 打富济贫 |
[52:07] | – y He takes a wee percentage y – y But I’m not greedy y | – 他提取一成 – 但我并不贪婪 |
[52:09] | y I rescue pretty damsels Man, I’m good y | 我救美人,伙计,我是好人 |
[52:11] | – y What a guy, Monsieur Hood y – Break it down. | – 多好的伙计!鲁宾逊先生 – 开始跳吧 |
[52:18] | y I like an honest fight and a saucy little maid y | 我喜欢诚实的决斗 和漂亮的小姑娘 |
[52:20] | – y What he’s basically saying is he likes to get– y – y Paid y | – 他在说他想得到… – 回报 |
[52:23] | – y So y – y When an ogre in the bush grabs a lady by the tush y – y That’s bad y – y That’s bad y | 当树丛中的妖怪 抓着女士的屁股,这可不好 |
[52:28] | ? When a beauty’s with a beast it makes me awfully mad ? | 美女和野兽在一起 这会让我发疯的 |
[52:30] | y He’s mad He’s really, really mad y | 他疯了,他真的疯了 |
[52:32] | y I’ll take my blade and ram it through your heart y | 我要拔出我的刀 猛刺你的心脏 |
[52:34] | y Keep your eyes on me, boys ’cause I’m about to start yy | 看着我,小子们 我就要行动了 |
[52:45] | [ Panting ] Man, that was annoying! Oh, you little– | – 伙计,真够烦人的! – 你这个小… |
[53:16] | [ Chuckles ] Um, shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[53:20] | – Hold the phone. – [ Grunts ] | 等一会儿 |
[53:24] | Oh! Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on now. – Where did that come from? – What? | – 等等,这是哪里学来的? – 什么? |
[53:29] | That! Back there. That was amazing! Where did you learn that? | 刚才那个! 令人惊叹,你是从哪里学的? |
[53:35] | Well– [ Chuckles ] When one lives alone, uh, one has to learn these things in case there’s a– | 一个人自己住时 你不得不学这些,以防… |
[53:40] | – There’s an arrow in your butt! – What? | – 你屁股上有根箭! – 什么? |
[53:42] | – Oh, would you look at that? – Oh, no. This is all my fault. | – 你看看好吗? – 这都是我的错 |
[53:46] | – I’m so sorry. – Why? What’s wrong? | – 对不起 – 怎么了? |
[53:48] | – Shrek’s hurt. – Shrek’s hurt. Shrek’s hurt? Oh, no, Shrek’s gonna die. | – 史莱克受伤了 – 史莱克受伤了?他要死了 |
[53:52] | – Donkey, I’m okay. – You can’t do this to me. I’m too young for you to die. | – 驴,我没事儿 – 不!我太年轻了,你不能死 |
[53:56] | Keep your legs elevated. Turn your head and cough. | 把你的脚抬起来,咳嗽! |
[53:58] | – Does anyone know the Heimlich? – Donkey! Calm down. | – 有人会黑里奇疗法吗? – 镇静! |
[54:01] | If you want to help Shrek, run into the woods and find me a blue flower with red thorns. | 如果你想帮助史莱克 去找一种带红刺的蓝花 |
[54:06] | Blue flower, red thorns. Okay, I’m on it. Blue flower, red thorns. | 蓝花,红刺 好,蓝花,红刺 |
[54:09] | Don’t die, Shrek. If you see a long tunnel, stay away from the light! | 如果你看到长隧道,躲开光! |
[54:14] | – [ Both ] Donkey! – Oh, yeah. Right. Blue flower, red thorns. | 好,蓝花红刺 |
[54:16] | – Blue flower, red thorns. – What are the flowers for? – For getting rid of Donkey. – Ah. | – 要花干什么? – 是为了让驴走开 |
[54:21] | Now you hold still, and I’ll yank this thing out. Ow! Hey! Easy with the yankin’. | – 别动,我给你拔出来 -轻点儿拔 |
[54:25] | – I’m sorry, but it has to come out. – No, it’s tender. | – 一定要拔出来 – 不,轻点儿 |
[54:28] | Now, hold on. | 现在,坚持住… |
[54:30] | – What you’re doing is the opposite of help. – Don’t move. | – 没什么用 – 别动 |
[54:32] | – Look, time out. – Would you– | – 停下 – 你能… |
[54:35] | [ Grunts ] Okay. What do you propose we do? | 好,你建议我们怎么做? |
[54:40] | Blue flower, red thorns. Blue flower, red thorns. Blue flower, red thorns. | 蓝花,红刺 |
[54:42] | This would be so much easier if I wasn’t color-blind! – Blue flower, red thorns. – [ Shrek ] Ow! | 如果我不是色盲就好了 蓝花… |
[54:47] | Hold on, Shrek! I’m comin’! | 坚持住,史莱克!我来了! |
[54:51] | Ow! Not good. | 不好受! |
[54:53] | -Okay. Okay, I can nearly see the head. -[ Grunts ] – It’s just about– – Ow! Ohh! | 好,我几乎可以看到头了 就要… |
[55:03] | Nothing happened. We were just, uh– | 什么也没发生,我们正要… |
[55:05] | Look, if you wanted to be alone, all you had to do was ask. | 如果你想一个人呆着 你只须说声就行了 |
[55:09] | Oh, come on! That’s the last thing on my mind. The princess here was just– Ugh! | 别傻!这是我最不想干的事 公主正要… |
[55:19] | – Ow! – Hey, what’s that? [ Nervous Chuckle ] That’s– Is that blood? | 那是什么? 那是…是血吗? |
[56:55] | There it is, Princess. | 在那里,公主 |
[56:58] | Your future awaits you. – That’s DuLoc? – Yeah, I know. | – 你的未来在等待着你 – 那是达罗克? |
[57:01] | You know, Shrek thinks Lord Farquaad’s compensating for something, | 是,史莱克认为 法阔德在弥补什么 |
[57:05] | which I think means he has a really– Ow! | 我想这意味着他有个… |
[57:09] | Um, I, uh– – I guess we better move on. – Sure. But, Shrek? | – 我想我们最好上路吧 – 当然,但史莱克? |
[57:14] | – I’m– I’m worried about Donkey. – [ Blubbering ] | 我担心驴 |
[57:17] | – What? – I mean, look at him. | – 什么? – 我是说,你看他 |
[57:20] | – He doesn’t look so good. – What are you talking about? I’m fine. | – 他看起来很不好 – 什么?我很好! |
[57:23] | That’s what they always say, and then next thing you know, you’re on your back. | 他们总是这么说 然后他们就倒下了… |
[57:28] | – Dead. – You know, she’s right. | – 死了 – 她说得对,你气色不好 |
[57:31] | You look awful. Do you want to sit down? | – 你想坐下歇会儿吗? – 我来泡杯茶 |
[57:33] | – I’ll make you some tea. – I didn’t want to say nothin’, | 我原来不想说,我的脖子刺痛 |
[57:36] | but I got this twinge in my neck, and when I turn my head like this, look. – Ow! See? | 当我转动时,瞧? |
[57:40] | -Who’s hungry? I’ll find us some dinner. -I’ll get the firewood. | – 谁饿了?我去找饭 – 我去找柴火 |
[57:44] | Hey, where you goin’? Oh, man, I can’t feel my toes! | 你们去哪里? 伙计,我感觉不到脚趾头了! |
[57:48] | I don’t have any toes! I think I need a hug. | 我没有脚趾头了 谁来抱抱我?! |
[57:59] | Mmm. This is good. This is really good. | 这个很好吃,真的 |
[58:05] | – What is this? – Uh, weedrat. Rotisserie style. | – 这是什么? – 草老鼠,是烧烤的 |
[58:10] | No kidding. Well, this is delicious. Well, they’re also great in stews. | – 说真的,还挺香的 – 炖着吃也很香 |
[58:16] | Now, I don’t mean to brag, but I make a mean weedrat stew. | 我不是吹牛 我做的炖草鼠很出色 |
[58:24] | [ Sighs ] I guess I’ll be dining a little differently tomorrow night. | 我想明晚的饭菜会有点儿不同 |
[58:29] | [ Gulps ] Maybe you can come visit me in the swamp sometime. | 也许某天你可以来沼泽地看我 |
[58:34] | I’ll cook all kinds of stuff for you. | 我给你做各种饭菜 |
[58:36] | Swamp toad soup, fish eye tartare– you name it. | 沼泽蛤蟆汤 生鱼眼饼,你就说吧… |
[58:40] | [ Chuckles ] I’d like that. | 我会喜欢的 |
[58:53] | Um, Princess? -? Watch the sunrise from a tropic isle ? – Yes, Shrek? | – 公主? – 什么,史莱克? |
[59:01] | – I, um, I was wondering. -?Just remember, darling all the while ? Are you– | 我在想…你… |
[59:09] | [ Sighs ] Are you gonna eat that? | 你会吃这些吗? |
[59:19] | – Man, isn’t this romantic? Just look at that sunset. – Sunset? | 看着日落很浪漫,是不是? |
[59:22] | Oh, no! I mean, it’s late. – I-It’s very late. – What? | – 日落?不?我是说太晚了 – 什么? |
[59:28] | Wait a minute. I see what’s goin’ on here. | 等等,我明白是怎么回事了 |
[59:31] | – You’re afraid of the dark, aren’t you? – Yes! | 你怕黑吗? |
[59:33] | Yes, that’s it. I’m terrified. You know, I’d better go inside. | 对,是这样!我怕黑 我最好进去 |
[59:38] | Don’t feel bad, Princess. I used to be afraid of the dark, too, until– | 没什么,我以前也怕黑 |
[59:41] | Hey, no, wait. I’m still afraid of the dark. | 不,等等!我仍旧怕黑 |
[59:44] | – [ Shrek Sighs ] – Good night. Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[59:54] | Now I really see what’s goin’ on here. Oh, what are you talkin’ about? | – 我知道这里发生了什么事 – 你在说什么? |
[59:58] | I don’t even wanna hear it. Look, I’m an animal, and I got instincts. | 我是动物,我有直觉 |
[1:00:01] | I know you two were diggin’ on each other. I could feel it. | 我知道你俩互相爱慕 |
[1:00:03] | You’re crazy. I’m just bringing her back to Farquaad. | 你疯了 我只是把她带给法阔德 |
[1:00:07] | Oh, come on, Shrek. Wake up and smell the pheromones. -Just go on in and tell her how you feel. – I– | 醒醒闻闻气味吧! 去告诉她你对她的感觉 |
[1:00:13] | There’s nothing to tell. Besides, even if I did tell her that, | 没什么好说的 再说,就是我对她说了 |
[1:00:17] | well, you know– and I’m not sayin’ I do ’cause I don’t– | 你知道,我不是说我要去说 我不会去说的 |
[1:00:22] | she’s a princess, and I’m– An ogre? | – 她是公主而我是… – 妖怪? |
[1:00:28] | Yeah. An ogre. | 对,一个妖怪 |
[1:00:31] | – Hey, where you goin’? – To get… more firewood. | – 你去哪里? – 再去…找些柴火 |
[1:00:54] | Princess? Princess Fiona? | 公主!菲奥娜公主? |
[1:01:03] | Princess, where are you? | 公主,你在哪里? |
[1:01:11] | Princess? | 公主 |
[1:01:16] | It’s very spooky in here. I ain’t playing no games. | 这里怪可怕的 我不是在玩游戏 |
[1:01:30] | – Aah! – Oh, no! – No, help! | – 不,不! – 不!救命! |
[1:01:32] | – Shh! – Shrek! Shrek! Shrek! – No, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 不,没事儿 |
[1:01:35] | – What did you do with the princess? – Donkey, I’m the princess. | – 公主在哪里? – 我就是公主 |
[1:01:38] | – Aah! – It’s me, in this body. Oh, my God! You ate the princess! | – 是我,在这个躯体里 – 天啊!你吃了公主! |
[1:01:43] | – Can you hear me? – Donkey! – Listen, keep breathing! I’ll get you out of there! – No! | 你能听见吗?保持呼吸 我把你救出来! |
[1:01:48] | – Shrek! Shrek! Shrek! – Shh. | 史莱克 |
[1:01:50] | – Shrek! – This is me. | 这就是我 |
[1:01:57] | Princess? | 公主 |
[1:02:00] | What happened to you? You’re, uh, uh, uh, different. | 你怎么了?你…变样了 |
[1:02:06] | – I’m ugly, okay? – Well, yeah! | – 我变丑了,是吗? – 是的! |
[1:02:08] | Was it something you ate? ‘Cause I told Shrek those rats was a bad idea. | 是因为你吃的东西? 我知道不该吃那些老鼠 |
[1:02:11] | – You are what you eat, I said. Now– – No. | – 我说是你吃的东西 – 不 |
[1:02:14] | I– I’ve been this way as long as I can remember. | 我从记事起就一直这个样子 |
[1:02:17] | What do you mean? Look, I ain’t never seen you like this before. | 什么?我从没见过你这个样子 |
[1:02:20] | It only happens when the sun goes down. | 日落后才会这样 |
[1:02:24] | ”By night one way, by day another. ”This shall be the norm… | 白天一个样,晚上一个样 这是规律 |
[1:02:30] | ”until you find true love’s first kiss… and then take love’s true form.” | 直到得到真正爱人的初吻 然后变成他的模样 |
[1:02:38] | Ah, that’s beautiful. I didn’t know you wrote poetry. | 真美,我不知道你会写诗 |
[1:02:42] | It’s a spell. | 这是诅咒 |
[1:02:44] | [ Sighs ] When I was a little girl, a witch cast a spell on me. | 我小的时候 一个巫婆诅咒了我 |
[1:02:49] | Every night I become this. This horrible, ugly beast! | 每天晚上 我都会变成这个可怕的丑兽 |
[1:02:58] | I was placed in a tower to await the day my true love would rescue me. | 我被放在塔中 等待真正的爱人来救我 |
[1:03:03] | That’s why I have to marry Lord Farquaad tomorrow… before the sun sets | 这就是为什么明天日落前 我得跟法阔德结婚 |
[1:03:07] | and he sees me…like this. [ Sobs ] | 在他见到我…像这样之前 |
[1:03:13] | All right, all right. Calm down. Look, it’s not that bad. | 好,镇静,还不是太差 |
[1:03:17] | You’re not that ugly. Well, I ain’t gonna lie. You are ugly. | 我不会撒谎,你是丑 但不是太丑 |
[1:03:21] | But you only look like this at night. Shrek’s ugly 2 4-7. | 而且你只是夜里丑 史莱克却时时如此 |
[1:03:24] | But, Donkey, I’m a princess, | 但,驴,我是位公主 |
[1:03:28] | and this is not how a princess is meant to look. | 公主不该是这个模样 |
[1:03:32] | Princess, how ’bout if you don’t marry Farquaad? | 你不跟法兰德结婚,好吗? |
[1:03:35] | I have to. Only my true love’s kiss can break the spell. | 我不得不,只有真正爱人的吻 才能解除诅咒 |
[1:03:40] | But, you know, um, you’re kind of an ogre, | 但,你…也算是个妖怪 |
[1:03:44] | and Shrek– well, you got a lot in common. | 史莱克,嗯 你们有很多的共同点 |
[1:03:47] | Shrek? | 史莱克 |
[1:03:49] | Princess, I– Uh, how’s it going, first of all? | 公主,我… 首先,你好吗? |
[1:03:53] | Good? Um, good for me too. I’m okay. | 好?对,我也好,我很好 |
[1:03:57] | I saw this flower and thought of you because it’s pretty and– | 我看到了这些花想到了你 因为花很漂亮… |
[1:04:03] | well, I don’t really like it, but I thought you might like it ’cause you’re pretty. | 我不怎么喜欢,但我想 你可能会,因为你很漂亮 |
[1:04:07] | But I like you anyway. I’d– uh, uh– | 但我仍很喜欢你,我… |
[1:04:12] | I’m in trouble. Okay, here we go. | 我遇到麻烦了,好,走吧 |
[1:04:16] | [ Fiona ] I can’t just marry whoever I want. Take a good look at me, Donkey. | 我不能随便嫁人的 看看我,驴 |
[1:04:21] | I mean, really, who could ever love a beast so hideous and ugly? | 我是说,真的 谁会爱一个可怕的丑八怪? |
[1:04:26] | ”Princess”and ”ugly” don’t go together. | 公主和丑不相容 |
[1:04:28] | – That’s why I can’t stay here with Shrek. – [ Gasps ] | 这就是为什么我不能 跟史莱克呆在一起的原因 |
[1:04:31] | My only chance to live happily ever after is to marry my true love. | 我惟一幸福生活的机会 就是跟我真正的爱人结婚 |
[1:04:35] | – [ Deep Sigh ] – Don’t you see, Donkey? That’s just how it has to be. | 你不明白吗,驴? 我不得不这样做 |
[1:04:42] | It’s the only way to break the spell. | 这是解除诅咒惟一的方法 |
[1:04:45] | – You at least gotta tell Shrek the truth. – No! | 你应该把真相告诉史莱克 |
[1:04:48] | You can’t breathe a word. No one must ever know. | 不!你不能透露一个字 不能告诉任何人 |
[1:04:51] | What’s the point of being able to talk if you gotta keep secrets? Promise you won’t tell. Promise! | – 如果要保密为什么告诉我? – 你发誓不说,发誓! |
[1:04:56] | All right, all right. I won’t tell him. But you should. | 好,我不说,但你应该说 |
[1:05:00] | I just know before this is over, I’m gonna need a whole lot of serious therapy. | 我知道在此结束之前 我需要接受治疗 |
[1:05:03] | – Look at my eye twitchin’. – [ Door Opens ] | 瞧我的眼在抽搐 |
[1:05:29] | [ Fiona ] I tell him, I tell him not. | 我告诉他,不告诉他 |
[1:05:33] | I tell him, I tell him not. I tell him. | 我告诉他,不告诉他 我告诉他 |
[1:05:39] | Shrek! | 史莱克 |
[1:05:41] | Shrek, there’s something I want– [ Snoring ] | 史莱克,有件事… |
[1:06:05] | Shrek. | 史莱克 |
[1:06:08] | – Are you all right? – Perfect! Never been better. | – 你没事儿吧? – 没事儿,空前良好 |
[1:06:13] | I– I don’t– There’s something I have to tell you. | 有件事我得告诉你 |
[1:06:16] | You don’t have to tell me anything, Princess. – I heard enough last night. | 你不必告诉我什么 昨晚我听得够多了! |
[1:06:20] | – You heard what I said?Every word. | – 你听到我的话了? – 每一个字 |
[1:06:23] | I thought you’d understand. | 我想你能理解 |
[1:06:25] | Oh, I understand. Like you said, ”Who could love a hideous, ugly beast?” | 我理解,就像你说的那样 谁会爱一个可怕的丑兽? |
[1:06:31] | But I thought that wouldn’t matter to you. | 我以为这对你不重要 |
[1:06:33] | Yeah? Well, it does. | 是吗?啊,很重要 |
[1:06:38] | – Ah, right on time. – [ Horse Whinnies ] | 准时到达 |
[1:06:40] | Princess, I’ve brought you a little something. | 公主,我给你带来个小东西 |
[1:06:47] | [ Yawns ] What’d I miss? What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么? |
[1:06:51] | [ Muffled ] Who said that? Couldn’t have been a donkey. | 是谁说的?不可能是驴 |
[1:06:55] | Princess Fiona. As promised. Now hand it over. | – 菲奥娜公主 – 按照承诺,给我地契 |
[1:07:00] | Very well, ogre. The deed to your swamp, cleared out, as agreed. | 很好,妖怪,你沼泽地的契约 按照协议已经清除好了 |
[1:07:05] | Take it and go before I change my mind. | 在我改变主意之前 拿着它走吧 |
[1:07:09] | Forgive me, Princess, for startling you, but you startled me, | 原谅我,公主 让你吃惊了,但你让我吃惊 |
[1:07:14] | for I have never seen such a radiant beauty before. | 我从没见过这么耀人的美 |
[1:07:18] | I am Lord Farquaad. | 我是法阔德勋爵 |
[1:07:21] | Lord Farquaad? Oh, no, no. | 法阔德勋爵?不,不 |
[1:07:25] | – [ Snaps Fingers ] – Forgive me, my lord, for I was just saying… | 请原谅,勋爵 我正要简短地… |
[1:07:28] | a short… farewell. | 告别 |
[1:07:34] | That is so sweet. You don’t have to waste good manners on the ogre. | 真优美 你不必对那个妖怪有礼貌 |
[1:07:38] | It’s not like it has feelings. No, you’re right. It doesn’t. | – 它不懂什么感情 – 你说得对,它不懂 |
[1:07:44] | Princess Fiona, beautiful, fair, flawless Fiona. | 菲奥娜公主 美丽、洁白无无的菲奥娜 |
[1:07:48] | – I ask your hand in marriage. – [ Gasps ] | 我向你求婚 |
[1:07:52] | Will you be the perfect bride for the perfect groom? | 你愿意做完美新郎 完美的新娘吗? |
[1:08:00] | Lord Farquaad, I accept. Nothing would make– | 法阔德勋爵,我愿意 没什么比… |
[1:08:05] | Excellent! I’ll start the plans, for tomorrow we wed! | 我来计划,我们明天结婚 |
[1:08:08] | No! I mean, uh, | 不!我是说… |
[1:08:11] | why wait? Let’s get married today before the sun sets. | 为什么要等? 我们今天日落前结婚吧 |
[1:08:17] | Oh, anxious, are we? You’re right. | 着急了,是吧?你说得对 |
[1:08:20] | The sooner, the better. There’s so much to do! | 越早越好,有很多事要做 |
[1:08:24] | There’s the caterer, the cake, the band, the guest list. | 酒筵、乐队、客人名单 |
[1:08:26] | Captain, round up some guests! | 队长,列出客人名单! |
[1:08:29] | [ Fiona ] Fare-thee-well, ogre. | 再见,妖怪 |
[1:08:32] | Shrek, what are you doing? You’re letting her get away. | 你在干什么?她要走了 |
[1:08:35] | – Yeah? So what? – Shrek, there’s something about her you don’t know. | – 那又怎么样? – 有件事你应该知道 |
[1:08:37] | Look, I talked to her last night. She’s– | 我昨晚跟她谈了,她… |
[1:08:40] | I know you talked to her last night. You’re great pals, aren’t ya? | 我知道你昨晚跟她谈了 你们是好朋友,是不是? |
[1:08:44] | Now, if you two are such good friends, why don’t you follow her home? | 如果你俩那么好 为什么不跟她回家? |
[1:08:48] | Shrek, I– I wanna go with you. | 史莱克,我想跟着你 |
[1:08:50] | I told you, didn’t I? You’re not coming home with me. | 我说过,你不能跟我回家 |
[1:08:53] | I live alone! My swamp! Me! Nobody else! Understand? Nobody! | 我自己住!我的沼泽地! 我!不要外人,明白吗? |
[1:08:59] | Especially useless, pathetic, annoying, talking donkeys! | 特别不要无用、可怜 烦人、会说话的驴! |
[1:09:04] | – But I thought– – Yeah. You know what? | – 但,我想… – 啊,你知道吗? |
[1:09:07] | You thought wrong! | 你的想法错了! |
[1:09:11] | Shrek. | 史莱克 |
[1:11:34] | Donkey∮ | 驴 |
[1:11:36] | – What are you doing∮ I would think, of all people, you would recognize a wall when you see one. | – 你在干什么? – 我想你认识墙 |
[1:11:41] | Well, yeah. But the wall’s supposed to go around my swamp, not through it. | 对,但墙应该围绕着 我的沼泽地,而不是通过 |
[1:11:47] | It is around your half. See, that’s your half, and this is my half. | 是这样的,这是你的一半 这是我的一半 |
[1:11:49] | Oh! Your half. Hmm. Yes, my half. I helped rescue the princess. | 一你的一半 一对,我帮你救了公主 |
[1:11:55] | I did half the work, I get half the booty. | 我干了一半的活儿 我得一半的战利品 |
[1:11:57] | Now hand me that big old rock, the one that looks like your head. | 把那个大石头给我 像你脑袋的那个 |
[1:12:01] | – Back off! – No, you back off. | – 后退 – 不,你后退 |
[1:12:03] | – This is my swamp! – Our swamp. | – 这是我的沼泽地! – 是我们的 |
[1:12:05] | – Let go, Donkey! – You let go. | – 松手! – 你松手 |
[1:12:07] | – Stubborn jackass! – Smelly ogre. | – 蠢驴! – 臭妖怪 |
[1:12:09] | Fine! | 好! |
[1:12:11] | – Hey, come back here. I’m not through with you yet. – Well, I’m through with you. | 回来,我还没说完呢 |
[1:12:13] | Uh-uh. You know, with you it’s always, ”Me, me, me!” | – 我已经跟你说完了 – 你总是“我,我,我!” |
[1:12:18] | Well, guess what! Now it’s my turn! So you just shut up and pay attention! | 现在该轮到我了! 闭上嘴听我说! |
[1:12:23] | You are mean to me. You insult me and you don’t appreciate anything that I do! | 你对我很刻薄 侮辱我,我做的事你不领情 |
[1:12:28] | You’re always pushing me around or pushing me away. | 你总是摆布我,向外推我 |
[1:12:31] | Oh, yeah? Well, if I treated you so bad, how come you came back? | 是吗?如果我对你这么不好 你为什么要回来? |
[1:12:35] | Because that’s what friends do! They forgive each other! | 因为我们是朋友! 朋友互相原谅! |
[1:12:38] | Oh, yeah. You’re right, Donkey. I forgive you… for stabbin’ me in the back! | 你说得对,驴 我原谅你背叛了我! |
[1:12:46] | Ohh! You’re so wrapped up in layers, onion boy, you’re afraid of your own feelings. | 你把自己包了好几层 你害怕自己的感觉 |
[1:12:51] | – Go away! – There you are, doing it again just like you did to Fiona. | – 走开! – 你又那么做了 |
[1:12:54] | All she ever do was like you, maybe even love you. | 就像对菲奥娜一样 她喜欢你,也许甚至爱你 |
[1:12:57] | Love me? She said I was ugly, a hideous creature. | 爱我?她说我丑 是个可怕的动物 |
[1:13:02] | I heard the two of you talking. | 我听到你俩的谈话 |
[1:13:04] | She wasn’t talkin’ about you. She was talkin’ about, uh, somebody else. | 她不是说你,她是说别人 |
[1:13:10] | She wasn’t talking about me? Well, then who was she talking about? | 她不是说我? 那她说的是谁? |
[1:13:15] | Uh-uh, no way. I ain’t saying anything. You don’t wanna listen to me. – Right? Right? – Donkey! | 我不会说的 你不想听我说,对不对? |
[1:13:20] | – No! – Okay, look. I’m sorry, all right? | – 不! – 好,对不起,行了吧? |
[1:13:30] | [ Sighs ] I’m sorry. I guess I am just a big, stupid, ugly ogre. | 对不起 我是个大笨蛋,丑八怪 |
[1:13:39] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗? |
[1:13:43] | Hey, that’s what friends are for, right? | 朋友就该这样 |
[1:13:45] | Right. Friends? Friends. | – 好,朋友? – 朋友 |
[1:13:51] | So, um, what did Fiona say about me? | 那…菲奥娜说我什么了? |
[1:13:55] | What are you asking me for? Why don’t you just go ask her? | 你为什么问我? 为什么不去问她? |
[1:13:59] | The wedding! We’ll never make it in time. | 婚礼!我们来不及了 |
[1:14:02] | Ha-ha-ha! Never fear, for where there’s a will, there’s a way, and I have a way. [ Whistles ] | 别怕,有志者,事竟成 我有办法 |
[1:14:11] | – Donkey? | 驴 |
[1:14:14] | I guess it’s just my animal magnetism. | 我想是我动物的魅力 |
[1:14:16] | [ Laughing ] Aw, come here, you. | 你,过来 |
[1:14:20] | All right, all right. Don’t get all slobbery. No one likes a kiss ass. | 别这样,没人喜欢拍驴屁的 |
[1:14:23] | All right, hop on and hold on tight. | 好,上来抓紧 |
[1:14:25] | I haven’t had a chance to install the seat belts yet. | 还没来得及安装安全带 |
[1:15:00] | People of DuLoc, | 敬畏 |
[1:15:02] | we gather here today… | 肃静 |
[1:15:04] | to bear witness… | …今天我们聚集在这里 来见证 |
[1:15:08] | – to the union… – Um– – of our new king– – Excuse me. | 我们国王的结合… |
[1:15:11] | – Could we just skip ahead to the ”I do’s”? – [ Chuckling ] | 对不起 我们能不能跳到“我愿意”? |
[1:15:15] | Go on. | 继续 |
[1:15:22] | Go ahead, have some fun. If we need you, I’ll whistle. How about that? | 走吧,高兴点儿 需要你时我会吹口哨儿的 |
[1:15:28] | Shrek, wait, wait! Wait a minute! | 等一等! 你要做那件事,对不对? |
[1:15:31] | – You wanna do this right, don’t you? – What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:15:33] | There’s a line you gotta wait for. The preacher’s gonna say, ”Speak now or forever hold your peace.” | 等待牧师说 “现在说否则永远保持沉默” |
[1:15:38] | – That’s when you say, ”I object!” – I don’t have time for this! | – 这时你说“我反对” – 我没时间听你说! |
[1:15:42] | Wait. What are you doing? Listen to me! – Look, you love this woman, don’t you? – Yes. | – 听我说!你爱这个女人吗? – 爱 |
[1:15:45] | – You wanna hold her? – Yes. – Please her? – Yes! | – 你想拉她的手,取悦她吗? – 对 |
[1:15:48] | y Then you got to, got to try a little tenderness yy | 那么你得设法温柔点儿 |
[1:15:52] | – The chicks love that romantic crap! – All right! Cut it out. | – 女人都喜欢这种浪漫! – 这个家伙什么时候说这句? |
[1:15:54] | – When does this guy say the line? – We gotta check it out. | |
[1:15:57] | – [ Donkey Grunting ] – And so, by the power vested in me, | – 我们得查一下儿 – 以我的权力… |
[1:16:02] | -[ Shrek ] What do you see? – The whole town’s in there. | – 你看到什么了? – 全城的人都在 |
[1:16:04] | – I now pronounce you husband and wife, – They’re at the altar. | – 我宣布你们为夫妻… – 他们在圣坛上 |
[1:16:08] | – king and queen. – Mother Fletcher! He already said it. | – 国王和王后 – 他已经说了! |
[1:16:11] | – Oh, for the love of Pete! – [ Grunts ] | 看在圣彼得的份上! |
[1:16:15] | I object! | 我反对! |
[1:16:17] | – Shrek? – [ Gasps ] Oh, now what does he want? | 他想干什么? |
[1:16:24] | Hi, everyone. Havin’ a good time, are ya? | 大家好 你们很愉快,是不是? |
[1:16:28] | I love DuLoc, first of all. – Very clean. – What are you doing here? | – 我喜欢达罗克,很干净 – 你来这里干什么? |
[1:16:32] | Really, it’s rude enough being alive when no one wants you, | 没人想要你时还活着 已经够无礼的了 |
[1:16:35] | -but showing up uninvited to a wedding– -Fiona! | 但不请自来参加婚礼… |
[1:16:39] | – I need to talk to you. – Oh, now you wanna talk? | – 我要跟你谈谈 – 现在你想谈谈? |
[1:16:42] | It’s a little late for that, so if you’ll excuse me– | 有点儿晚了,请原谅… |
[1:16:45] | – But you can’t marry him. – And why not? | – 但你不能跟他结婚 – 为什么? |
[1:16:47] | Because– Because he’s just marrying you so he can be king. | 因为他跟你结婚是为了当国王 |
[1:16:51] | Outrageous! Fiona, don’t listen to him. | 令人气愤!别听他的 |
[1:16:54] | – He’s not your true love. – And what do you know about true love? | – 他并不真正爱你 – 你懂爱吗? |
[1:16:58] | Well, I– Uh– – I mean– – Oh, this is precious. | – 嗯,我…我是说 – 这真是有意思极了! |
[1:17:04] | [ Chuckling ] The ogre has fallen in love with the princess! | 妖怪爱上了公主! |
[1:17:08] | – Oh, good Lord. – [ Crowd Laughing ] | 庄严―笑 |
[1:17:11] | An ogre and a princess! [ Laughing Continues ] | 妖怪和公主! |
[1:17:18] | Shrek, is this true? | 史莱克,这是真的吗? |
[1:17:22] | Who cares? It’s preposterous! | 谁管呢?多么荒唐! |
[1:17:25] | Fiona, my love, we’re but a kiss away from our ”happily ever after.” Now kiss me! Mmmm! | 菲奥娜,亲爱的 吻完后就会永远幸福,吻我! |
[1:17:35] | ”By night one way, by day another. ” | 白天一个样,晚上一个样 |
[1:17:41] | I wanted to show you before. | 我想给你看看我晚上的模样 |
[1:18:06] | Well, uh, that explains a lot. | 这说明了许多问题 |
[1:18:10] | [ Farquaad ] Ugh! It’s disgusting! Guards! Guards! | 真恶心!卫兵!卫兵! |
[1:18:16] | I order you to get that out of my sight now! Get them! – Get them both! – No, no! | 我命令你们把他们赶走! |
[1:18:21] | This hocus-pocus alters nothing. This marriage is binding, and that makes me king! | 这不会改变什么 这个婚姻仍算数,我是国王! |
[1:18:26] | – See? See? – No, let go of me! Shrek! | – 你瞧 – 不,放开我! |
[1:18:29] | – No! – [ Farquaad ] Don’t just stand there,you morons. Get out of my way! Fiona! | – 别站在那里 – 滚出去!菲奥娜! |
[1:18:38] | I’ll make you regret the day we met. I’ll see you drawn and quartered! | 我要让你后悔我们见面 祈求让你死得痛快! |
[1:18:41] | – You’ll beg for death to save you! – No! Shrek! | |
[1:18:44] | – And as for you, my wife, – Fiona! | 至于你,我的妻子 |
[1:18:47] | I’ll have you locked back in that tower for the rest of your days! | 我要把你关进那个塔里 让你永无天日 |
[1:18:51] | – I am king! – [ Whistles ] I will have order! I will have perfection! I will have– | 我是国王!我要下命令! 我要尽善尽美!我要… |
[1:19:01] | – Aah! – All right. Nobody move. I got a dragon here, and I’m not afraid to use it. | 不准动,我有龙 我会毫不犹豫使用他的 |
[1:19:06] | -[ Dragon Roars ] – I’m a donkey on the edge! | 我是头发怒的驴! |
[1:19:13] | Celebrity marriages. They never last, do they? | 名人的婚姻,从没持久过 |
[1:19:18] | Go ahead, Shrek. | 去啊,史莱克 |
[1:19:21] | Uh, Fiona? Yes, Shrek? | – 菲奥娜? – 什么,史莱克? |
[1:19:27] | I– I love you. Really? | – 我爱你 – 真的? |
[1:19:34] | Really, really. I love you too. | – 真的,真的 – 我也爱你 |
[1:19:48] | ”Until you find true love’s first kiss… and then take love’s true form. ” | 直到你找到真正爱的初吻 变成真正爱的模样… |
[1:20:27] | Fiona? | 菲奥娜 |
[1:20:32] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
[1:20:35] | Are you all right? Well, yes. | – 你没事儿吧? – 嗯,没事儿 |
[1:20:40] | But I don’t understand. I’m supposed to be beautiful. | 但我不明白,我应该漂亮 |
[1:20:48] | But you are beautiful. | 你是很漂亮 |
[1:20:53] | I was hoping this would be a happy ending. | 我希望是个幸福的结局 |
[1:21:42] | God bless us, every one. | 上帝保佑,每一个人 |
[1:21:46] | Come on,y’all! ∮ Then I saw her face ∮ Ha-ha! | 来,大家一起唱! |
[1:22:18] | ∮ Of doubt in my mind ∮ One more time! | 再来一次! |
[1:22:33] | Y’all sing it with me! ∮ I ∮ | 你们都跟我一起唱! |
[1:22:37] | y I believe y People in the back! – y I believe y -∮ I’m a believer∮ | 后面的人! |
[1:22:46] | ∮ I believe ∮ ∮ I believe ∮∮ | 他们后来一起丑陋地生活 “完” |
[1:22:56] | Oh, that’s funny. Oh. Oh. I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe. | 这真有趣! 我喘不过气了,我喘不过气了 |