Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Shrek Forever After(怪物史瑞克04)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Shrek Forever After(怪物史瑞克04)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:怪物史瑞克04
英文名称:Shrek Forever After
年代:2010

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:43] Once upon a time, a long time ago. 在很久 很久以前
[00:45] A king and queen had a beautiful daughter named Fiona. 有一对国王夫妇 生了个漂亮女儿叫菲奥娜
[00:49] But she was possessed by a terrible curse. 可是她却中了一个可怕的诅咒
[00:52] By day, a lovely princess. By night, a hideous ogre. 白天是美丽公主 夜晚变身成丑陋怪物
[00:56] Only true love’s kiss could lift her curse. 只有真爱之吻才能破解她的诅咒
[00:59] So Fiona waited in a tower, guarded by a dragon, until the day. 于是菲奥娜在巨龙守护的塔里等待
[01:04] When her true love would arrive. 等着白马王子降临的那天
[01:07] But as the days turned into years. 日复一日 年复一年
[01:09] The king and queen were forced to resort 焦急的国王和王后不得不去寻找
[01:11] to more desperate measures. 一些救命稻草
[02:05] Whoa, there. 到了
[02:08] I don’t know about this, Lillian. 我不确定这是否有效 莉莲
[02:10] Fairy godmother said only true love’s kiss 仙女教母说只有真爱之吻
[02:12] could break Fiona’s curse. 才能破除菲奥娜身上的诅咒
[02:14] I don’t trust that woman, Harold. 我不信那女人 哈罗德
[02:17] This may be our last hope. 这可能是我们最后的希望
[02:19] Besides, he does come highly recommended by king Midas. 再说这也是迈达斯国王强力推荐的啊
[02:22] But to put our daughter’s life in the hands of this… person? 但要把女儿的一生交到…这个人手中
[02:27] He’s devious. He’s deceitful. He’s, he’s… 他狡诈善骗 而且…
[02:32] Rumpelstiltskin! 我是侏儒小精灵
[02:38] Mrs. Highness. 王后殿下好
[02:40] How do you do? 你好
[02:44] Down, Fifi. Get down! 飞飞 不许乱来 下去
[02:47] As you can see, everything’s in order. 请看 一切准备就绪
[02:50] So you’ll put an end to our daughter’s curse? 你能解除我们女儿身上的诅咒吗
[02:54] And, in return, you sign the kingdom of far far away over to me. 作为交易 你们得把遥远王国转让给我
[03:04] – Lillian, this is madness! – What choice do we have? -太疯狂了 莉莲 -我们别无选择
[03:09] Fiona has been locked away in that tower far too long. 菲奥娜被关在塔里太久了
[03:12] It’s not like she’s getting any younger. 她可要成剩女了哦
[03:15] But to sign over our entire kingdom? 但要交出整个王国
[03:17] Well, if your kingdom’s worth more to you than your daughter… 当然 如果您认为王国比女儿更重要…
[03:20] Nothing is worth more to us than our daughter. 没有什么会比我们女儿更重要
[03:28] Jump, Fifi, jump! 来 飞飞 跳上来
[03:35] Just sign it and all your problems will disappear. 请签下大名 包您再无忧愁
[03:49] Your highness! The princess! She’s been saved! 陛下 公主她 她得救了
[03:57] Who saved her? 哪个小子救了她
[03:59] No one would have guessed that an ogre named Shrek. 出乎大家意料 是个叫史莱克的怪物
[04:02] Whose roar was feared throughout the land. 他的咆哮响彻四海
[04:05] Would save the beautiful princess Fiona. 他救了美丽的公主菲奥娜
[04:07] True love’s kiss led to marriage 他的真爱之吻促生了一段姻缘
[04:09] and ogre babies! 和一群怪物宝宝
[04:11] The kingdom of far far away was finally at peace. 遥远王国终于获得了安宁
[04:14] Goody for them! And they lived happily ever after! 至于他们俩 从此过上了幸福的生活
[04:20] Sir? You’re gonna have to pay for that. 先生 这样是要赔偿的
[04:24] Maybe we could make a deal for it, little boy? 也许我们可以做个交易 小男孩
[04:27] – Oh, I’m not a real boy. – Do you want to be? -我不是真正的男孩 -那你想当小正太吗
[04:33] Nobody needs your deals anymore, grumpel stinkypants! 带着你这些狗屁交易滚远点 变态侏儒
[04:43] I wish that ogre was never born! 既生我 何生你
[04:59] Wake up, daddy, wake up! 爸爸 醒醒 爸爸
[05:02] – Good morning. – Good morning to you. -早安 -早安 亲爱的
[05:08] Better out than in. 总比憋着好
[05:10] That’s my line. 我正准备说呢
[05:12] Did my little Fergus make a… 我的小弗格斯会不会成为…
[05:15] …big, grownup ogre stink?! 臭哄哄的大怪物呢
[05:18] Oh, that’s diabolical! 算你狠
[05:24] And on your left, the lovable lug. 往左边看 瞧那可爱的蠢蛋
[05:25] That showed us you don’t have to 这说明 从来不换内衣的怪物
[05:27] change your undies to change the world! 也能拯救世界
[05:31] I wonder what Shrek’s up to in there. 我相信史莱克是乐在其中
[05:33] Get in there. Get…Impossible to put on! 伸进来…穿鞋真费劲
[05:37] Ok, the dragon goes under the bridge, through the loop… 好吧 巨龙穿过桥洞 峰回路转
[05:41] …and finally, into the castle. 终于进入了城堡
[05:49] Play date! 娱乐时间到
[05:57] Then Shrek kissed the princess. 然后史莱克亲吻了公主
[05:59] She turned into a beautiful ogre and they lived… 她变成一个美丽的怪物 然后他们…
[06:01] Happily… 幸福地生活着…
[06:03] – Ever… – after. -相伴… -永远
[06:11] Look! A shooting star! 看 流星
[06:14] So, what did you wish for? 你许了什么愿呢
[06:16] That every day could be like this one. 我愿每一天都能像现在这样
[06:19] Come here, you. 来吧 亲爱的
[06:20] One love, one heart. 一种爱 一颗心
[06:25] Let’s get together and 让我们不再分离
[06:29] feel all right. 共享甜蜜
[06:33] Morning, daddy. 早上好 爸爸
[06:35] Morning. 早上好
[06:38] Better out than in. 总比憋着好
[06:40] Did my little Fergus make a… 我的小弗格斯会不会…
[06:45] Cute. Real cute. 可爱 真可爱
[06:49] This lovable lug taught us 这可爱的蠢货告诉我们
[06:51] you don’t have to change your undies to change the world! 不换内衣也能拯救世界
[06:55] Play date! 娱乐时间到
[06:58] Shrek! The outhouse is clogged up! 史莱克 厕所堵住啦
[07:01] She turned into a beautiful ogre and they lived… 她变成一个美丽的怪物 然后他们…
[07:04] – happily… – Ever… -幸福地生活着… -相伴…
[07:05] after? 永远吗
[07:09] – Daddy, get up! – Morning. -爸爸 起床 -早安
[07:13] – Better out than in. – This lovable lug… -总比憋着好 -可爱的蠢蛋…
[07:17] – Play date! – No! -娱乐时间到 -不要
[07:20] Outhouse again! 厕所又堵啦
[07:22] Come on. 来吧
[07:27] Undies! 内衣
[07:30] Outhouse! 厕所
[07:31] – Get up, get up! – And they lived… -起来 起来 -他们生活…
[07:33] – happily… – Ever… -幸福快乐… -相伴…
[07:35] after. 永远
[09:18] Nice landing, baby. 漂亮的着陆 宝贝
[09:19] Hey! Now remember, don’t eat the valet. 记住了 别乱吃东西
[09:23] Happy birthday, ninos! Vamos a la fiesta! 生日快乐 孩子们 咱们去嘉年华啦
[09:28] Hey, Shrek, Shrek! 史莱克 史莱克
[09:31] Mr. Shrek, would you sign our pitchforks? 史莱克先生 能在我们的干草叉上签个名吗
[09:34] And our torches? 还有火把
[09:35] Oh, man, you used to be so fierce! 伙计 你曾经那么残暴
[09:37] Yeah, when you were a real ogre! 是啊 还是真正的怪物的时候
[09:39] A real ogre? 真正的怪物吗
[09:52] Shrek, it’s a sing-along. You’ve got to sing along! 史莱克 一起唱啊 唱一个嘛
[09:55] – No, thanks. – Please? I’ll be your best friend. -不了 谢谢 -来嘛 我可是你最好的朋友
[09:59] Why does being your best friend 为什么做你最好的朋友
[10:01] entail me doing everything I don’t want to do? 总得做不愿意干的事呢
[10:03] Please, Felicia, not in daddy’s ear. 费利西娅 别这样 别对着爸爸的耳朵
[10:06] Excuse me, Mr. Shrek? 打扰一下 史莱克先生
[10:07] Could you do that ogre roar of yours for my son? 您能为我儿子来一声怪物式吼叫吗
[10:10] He’s a big, big fan. 他可是您的超级大粉丝哦
[10:11] Do the roar. 吼两嗓子
[10:12] You know, I’d rather not. It’s my kids’ birthday party. 要知道 我可不想破坏孩子们的生日宴会
[10:15] – Do the roar. – Honey? -吼啊 -亲爱的
[10:18] Why don’t you go check on the cake? 去把蛋糕拿过来好吗
[10:19] – Sure. – And don’t forget the candles. -好的 -还有蜡烛
[10:23] Hold still. 别动哦
[10:24] Thanks for the pants, muffin man. 有裤子咯 谢谢你松饼师傅
[10:26] I always wanted chaps! Yee-haw! Giddy up! 我一直想当小牛仔 好爽
[10:29] – Monsieur Shrek. – Howdy, Shrek! -史莱克先生 -你好 史莱克
[10:31] Your cake. Voila! 你的蛋糕 瞧
[10:34] – What is that supposed to be? – That’s sprinkles the ogre! -这是什么玩意 -怪物蛋糕哦
[10:37] Isn’t he cute? He looks just like you. 多可爱啊 多像你呀
[10:39] But happy. It’s a party, Shrek. You gotta cheer up! 开心点 史莱克 开派对呢 振作些
[10:42] I’m in a great mood, actually. 我心情好得很
[10:44] – Oh, I’m gonna lick me a rainbow! – Donkey! -我要舔条彩虹出来 -蠢驴
[10:47] As long as you’re not doing anything. 您还没有给我们行动呢
[10:48] How about one of those famous Shrek roars? 来个最著名的史莱克式吼叫怎么样
[10:50] – Do the roar. – Let me set you straight, butter pants. -吼两嗓子 -告诉你 乳臭未干的小子
[10:52] An ogre only roars when he’s angry. 怪物只会在发火的时候吼叫
[10:55] You don’t want to see me angry, do you? 你不想看到我发火对吧
[10:57] Do it. 发呗
[11:00] Hold it together. Just hold it together. 克制 我要克制
[11:02] Daddy, he’s getting away. Do something. 爸爸 他要走了 别光看着呀
[11:04] Oh, good. 真棒
[11:06] – What happened to the cake? – Trust me. It’s an improvement. -蛋糕怎么了 -相信我 只是美化了一下
[11:09] – You licked it! – No. -是你舔了它吧 -不是我
[11:11] Just because you’re an ogre, 不能因为你是个怪物
[11:12] doesn’t mean you have to eat like one. 就要像个怪物一样糟蹋食物啊
[11:14] Looks like you forgot the candles! 而且你好像忘了拿蜡烛
[11:17] Ok, just watch the cake. I’ll go get them. 好吧 看住蛋糕 我去拿蜡烛
[11:19] Watch the cake? 看住蛋糕
[11:21] – Where’s the cake?! – We ate the cake. -蛋糕哪去了 -我们吃掉了
[11:23] – Ya. – What? -嘻嘻 -什么
[11:25] No, don’t cry. 不哭不哭
[11:26] Hey! I believe you promised my son a roar. 喂 你得给我儿子吼一声
[11:29] – Do the roar. – Roar. -吼啊 -吼了
[11:30] – I don’t like it. – Pigs, we need another cake. -不好玩 -小猪 再拿份蛋糕来
[11:33] – We ate the other cakes. – One roar, man. -其它的也被我们吃光 -吼一嗓子吧
[11:36] Hey, everybody! Shrek’s gonna do his famous ogre roar! 各位 史莱克即将表演他著名的怪物咆哮了
[11:38] Not now, donkey. Pigs, are there any cupcakes? 现在不行 驴子 小猪 还有纸杯蛋糕吗
[11:41] – We ate them, too. – They have lollipops. -全吃完了 -还有棒棒糖
[11:43] No, I ate them. 也被我吃了
[11:45] – You didn’t share? – Well, you didn’t share the croissants! -你藏私 -谁叫你独吞牛角面包
[11:47] – Everything’s gonna be ok. – Shrek, what’s going on? -一切会好的 -史莱克 接下来怎么办
[11:51] – Come on, Shrek, your fans are waiting! – Do the roar. -快来 史莱克 粉丝等着呢 -吼啊
[11:54] We need the cake! 我们要蛋糕
[11:57] Cake! Cake! Cake! 蛋糕 蛋糕 蛋糕
[12:15] I love you, daddy. 我爱你 爸爸
[12:16] Everybody, I have found another cake! 各位 我又找到一个蛋糕
[12:20] Shrek? Are you ok? 史莱克 你没事吧
[12:50] – Unbelievable. – Tell me about it! Those villagers… -难以置信 -你说说 这些村民…
[12:53] I’m not talking about the villagers, 我不是说村民
[12:55] Shrek. I’m talking about you. 史莱克 我想说的是你
[12:57] Is this really how you want to remember the kids’ first birthday? 孩子第一次生日 你想留下这种记忆吗
[13:00] – Oh, great. So this is all my fault? – Yes. But you know what? -很好 全是我的错对吗 -是的 但是
[13:04] Let’s talk about this after the party, at home. 派对结束后 回家再谈吧
[13:06] You mean that roadside attraction we live in? 你指路边那个旅游胜地吗
[13:09] Step right up! See the dancing ogre! Don’t worry! He won’t bite! 快看 会跳舞的怪物 别怕 他不咬人
[13:14] I used to be an ogre. Now I’m just a jolly green joke! 我曾是个怪物 但现在更像个绿色小丑
[13:18] Ok, ok, maybe you’re not the ogre you used to be. 好吧 也许你不能回到以前了
[13:23] But maybe that’s not such a bad thing. 但这不也挺好的吗
[13:25] I wouldn’t expect you to understand. 我不指望你会真正明白
[13:26] It’s not like you’re a real ogre. 你并不是个真正的怪物
[13:28] You spent half your life in a palace. 你有一半时间都在宫殿里享福
[13:31] And the other half locked away in a tower. 另一半时间被锁在塔里
[13:35] Look, all I want is for things to 我想要的只是
[13:37] go back to the way they used to be! 让一切回归原状
[13:39] Back when villagers were afraid of me, 回到村民们害怕我的日子去
[13:41] and I could take a mud bath in peace. 能安静地在泥水里洗澡
[13:44] When I could do what I wanted, when I wanted to do it! 随时随地 想干嘛就干嘛
[13:48] Back when the world made sense! 回到过去那个有意义的世界
[13:51] You mean back before you rescued me from the dragon’s keep? 你后悔从巨龙塔里救了我吗
[13:54] Exactly! 没错
[14:01] Shrek, you have three beautiful children. 史莱克 你有三个可爱的宝宝
[14:06] A wife who loves you. 有深爱你的妻子
[14:08] Friends who adore you. You have everything. 崇拜你的朋友们 你拥有一切
[14:15] Why is it the only person who can’t see that is you? 为什么只有你 不明白这一切呢
[14:40] That’s just great. 好极了
[14:49] If she thinks I’m gonna slink back there and apologise. 如果她指望我会溜回去道歉
[14:52] She’s got another thing coming. 那就大错特错了
[14:54] She’s not the boss of me. 轮不到她对我指指点点
[14:55] I’m an ogre and I’m not gonna apologise for acting like one. 怪物就没必要为怪物的行为道歉
[14:59] Help, please! Someone, anyone at all, help me! 救命 有人吗 救命呀
[15:04] Please, help! 救命
[15:06] Please, help! 救救我呀
[15:08] I’m stuck! Help! 我被困住啦 救命
[15:10] Oh, please, help! 救救我
[15:12] Someone, anyone! Help me! 有人吗 救命
[15:15] The pain! I can see a bright light. A tunnel! 好疼 我看到一束强光 隧道
[15:19] Grandma? Is that you? 奶奶 是你吗
[15:21] Yeah, it’s me, granny. 是的 奶奶在此
[15:23] An ogre! Please, Mr. Ogre, please don’t eat me! 怪物先生 求求您别吃我
[15:27] I’m not gonna eat you. 我没打算吃你
[15:28] But you are an ogre… aren’t you? 但你是个怪物啊 不是吗
[15:32] Yeah, well, I… I used to be. 对 我曾经是
[15:35] Look, move out or get crushed. 你打算出来还是继续压着呢
[15:37] So you’re not gonna eat me? 那您不会吃我咯
[15:40] No, thanks. I already had a big bowl 不会 我已经吃过早饭了
[15:42] of curly-toed weirdo for breakfast. 吃了一大盆脚趾头带卷毛怪胎
[15:46] Wait up! What’s your rush? Where you going? 等一下 你有急事吗 去哪啊
[15:49] Nowhere. 不去哪
[15:50] What a coincidence! I was just heading that way myself. 太巧了 我正好也走这条道
[15:53] But, seriously, let me give you a ride. I insist. 请让我捎您一程 就答应我吧
[15:58] Come on. It’s the least I can do after all you’ve done for me. 好吗 这是我唯一能报答您的了
[16:04] I got a hot rat cooking. 我烤老鼠给您吃
[16:07] All right! Can I interest you in a mudslide? Slug and tonic? 来杯泥浆酒怎样 又烈又滋补
[16:11] A liquid libation to ease that frustration? 喝一小杯放松心情
[16:14] – Eyeball-tini? – Well, maybe just one. -加眼球的特调 -好吧 就来一杯吧
[16:19] So the centaur says, “that’s not the half I’m talking about.” 半人马怪说过 别光谈论我的一半
[16:24] I gotta say, Shrek, I envy you. 史莱克 我可真嫉妒你
[16:27] To live the life of an ogre… no worries, no responsibilities. 身为怪物 无忧无虑 不必担责任
[16:31] You are free to pillage and terrorise as you please. 自由自在 想怎么为非作歹都行
[16:34] – Free? That’s a laugh. – Oh, yeah? -自由自在 笑话 -有吗
[16:37] Sometimes I wish I had just one day 有时候我真想花一天时间
[16:40] to feel like a real ogre again. 重温真正的怪物生活
[16:43] Why didn’t you say so? 怎么不早说呢
[16:44] Magical transactions are my specialty! 我的特长就是魔法交易
[16:47] Great. Next to mimes, magicians are my favourite people. 太棒了 除了哑剧演员 我最爱魔术师了
[16:52] Hold on. 稍等
[16:54] “King for a month.” “Knight for a week.” “当一个月国王” “当一星期骑士”
[17:00] Ogre for a day. 当一天怪物
[17:04] Think about it, Shrek. To be feared and hated. 想象一下 史莱克 大家对你又恨又怕
[17:06] You’ll be, like, “roar!” 你可以像这样大声吼叫
[17:07] And the villagers will be, like, “get away! 村民们会喊
[17:09] it’s Shrek! I’m so scared of him!” “快跑 史莱克来了 他真是太可怕了”
[17:11] It would be just like the good old days, 就像那美好的旧时光
[17:13] when your swamp was your castle. 沼泽地是你的皇宫
[17:15] When the world made sense. 世界才有了意义
[17:18] All right, what’s the catch? 好吧 你要什么呢
[17:20] Catch? No. There’s no catch. No catchings, really. 要什么 不 不用 真的不用
[17:24] I mean, there’s something. Small thing. Nothing. A little thing. 只需要一些小小的 微乎其微的付出
[17:27] All right, I knew it. So what do you want? 好 我明白了 你想要什么呢
[17:30] – A day. – A day. -一天 -一天吗
[17:32] Rat’s done! 烤老鼠好啦
[17:34] To make the magic work, 为了完成魔法
[17:36] you gotta give something to get something. 得一物换一物
[17:38] In this case, you gotta give a day to get a day. That’s all. 所以 你得付出一天换得一天 就这样
[17:41] I can’t just pick up and leave my family. 但我不能抛下家人不管
[17:44] But that’s the best part, Shrek! It’s a magical contract. 这正是最奇妙的地方 史莱克 它是魔法契约
[17:47] No one will even know you’re gone. 没有人会知道你离开了一天
[17:49] And by the time this day is up, 当这一天结束
[17:52] you are gonna feel like a changed ogre. 你会感觉脱胎换骨
[17:56] Still, I don’t know. 是吗 我还是做不了决定
[17:58] Hey, no problem. Forget it, no big deal. Doesn’t matter. 没事 忘了它吧 不必介怀
[18:02] Do you like white meat or dark meat? 你想要胸脯肉还是腿肉
[18:06] So what day would I have to give up? 那我该放弃哪一天呢
[18:09] I don’t know, any day. A day from your past. 随便啦 过去的哪天都行
[18:12] How about a day you had the flu? A day you lost a pet? 得感冒的某天 宠物走丢的某天
[18:15] A day some meddling oaf stuck his nose where it didn’t belong, 或者哪个畜生多管闲事
[18:17] destroying your business and ruining your life?! 毁坏你生意 破坏你生活的某天
[18:23] Just for an example. 我只是举例
[18:24] How about the day I met donkey? 我碰到驴子的那天如何
[18:26] Now, there’s a day I’d like to take back. 我还是挺怀念那天的
[18:29] I don’t know who that is. 我不认识你说的那谁
[18:32] I know. What about a day you wouldn’t even remember? 有了 选你没什么印象的某天吧
[18:34] Like a day when you were a baby. 比如你婴儿时期的某天
[18:37] An innocent, mindless little baby. 天真无邪的懵懂小婴儿
[18:39] Take any of those days you want. 你随便挑一天吧
[18:42] – Take them all for all I care. – Oh, just one will do. -全拿了也没事 -一天就够了
[18:48] Ok, good. A day from your childhood it is. 好 就选你童年时代的某天
[18:51] I guess there’s nothing wrong with 我想要点属于自己的时间
[18:53] wanting a little time for myself. 这不算错吧
[18:55] Just 24 tiny little hours. 区区24小时
[18:56] – I’m still my own ogre! – yeah, you is! -我还是那个怪物 -没错 你是
[18:58] I never needed to ask for anyone’s permission before. 我以前从不需征求任何人的同意
[19:01] So why start now? 那现在干嘛要问
[19:12] Go on, Shrek. 来吧 史莱克
[19:14] Sign it! 签吧
[19:16] Go on, Shrek. 签吧 史莱克
[19:19] Sign it, Shrek! Sign it! 签吧 史莱克 签吧
[19:23] You signed it. 你签了
[19:24] So, tell me. What happens now? 那么 告诉我 然后会怎样
[19:27] Have a nice day. 好好玩吧
[19:46] I think I fell on my keys. 我好像磕着钥匙了
[19:49] There are 40 children in that shoe, 那只鞋子里有四十个孩子
[19:51] Which is why the weasel goes pop to this very day. 所以黄鼠狼才挑这天钻出来
[19:53] Oh, great. 好极了
[19:55] As we head over the river and through the woods… 当我们趟过河流穿过树林
[19:57] Ogre! 怪物
[20:12] Such a feelin’s comin’ over me 有种感觉突袭而来
[20:17] There is wonder in most everything I see 眼中所见尽是奇迹
[20:22] Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eyes 天空万里无云 阳光洒满眼眸
[20:28] And I won’t be surprised if it’s a dream 若说这是梦 我不会惊奇
[20:33] Everything I want the world to be 我对世界的期盼
[20:38] Is now coming true especially for me 如今都为我成真
[20:43] And the reason is clear, It’s because you are here 原因不言自明 因为身边有你
[20:49] You’re the nearest thing to heaven that I’ve seen 你是距离天堂最近的美景
[20:54] I’m on the top of the world lookin’ down on creation 我站在世界之巅俯身展望凡间
[20:59] And the only explanation I can find 只能这般解释
[21:04] Is the love that I’ve found ever since you’ve been around 是你的出现 给了我不曾感受到的爱
[21:09] Your love’s put me at the top of the world 你的爱让我站到了世界之巅
[21:17] This is the part where you run away! 现在该你们跑路了
[21:20] Is the love that I’ve found ever since you’ve been around 是你的出现 给了我不曾感受到的爱
[21:24] Your love’s put me at the top of the world 你的爱让我站到了世界之巅
[21:42] Sure is great to be wanted again. 再次被通缉的感觉太爽了
[21:45] Nice one. 好家伙
[21:56] Fiona? 菲奥娜
[22:07] Oh, no. 不
[22:23] My home. 我的家
[22:26] Fiona! 菲奥娜
[22:29] Fiona! Are you in there?! 菲奥娜 你在里面吗
[23:10] All right, Rumpel! 够了 侏儒
[23:12] This wasn’t part of the deal! 协议里可没这项
[23:18] Rumpel! 侏儒
[23:41] Ogre! 怪物
[23:44] We’ve got another one, ladies! Get him! 又逮住一个 姐妹们 抓住他
[23:49] Who are you?! 你们是谁
[23:51] What are you doing in my swamp? 你们在我的沼泽地里干嘛
[23:59] Looks like a troublemaker! 这家伙像是来捣乱的
[24:14] Spread ’em! 拉起来
[24:18] Nice job, ladies! 干得好 姐妹们
[24:27] You witches are making a big mistake! I know my rights! 你们这些女巫想找死吗 我有我的权利
[24:32] You have the right to shut your mouth! 你有权闭嘴
[24:54] Donkey, stop with the singing, will you? 驴子 能别唱了吗
[24:58] Donkey! 驴子
[25:09] Donkey, where am I? What’s happening? 驴子 我在哪 出什么事了
[25:12] Quiet down there! Oh, I hate this song. 给我安静 我讨厌这首歌
[25:21] I’m driving, so I’m in charge of the music. 我是司机 听什么我说的算
[25:25] Will you witches make up your mind? 你们这些巫婆快选首歌不就完了
[25:37] Donkey? What’s going on? 驴子 怎么回事
[25:39] Do you know where Fiona is? 你知道菲奥娜在哪吗
[25:41] Quiet, ogre! You’re gonna get me in trouble and I need this job. 安静 怪物 别给我添麻烦 我需要这份工作
[25:44] I am not going back to work for old Macdonald. 我才不想回去给老麦打工呢
[25:48] That’s what I said. 我是这么说的
[25:49] Where are my babies? And where’s your wife, Dragon? 我孩子呢 你的老婆火龙呢
[25:53] Look, I think you have me confused 我猜你把我和另一只
[25:54] with some other talking donkey. 会说话的驴子搞混了
[25:56] I’ve never seen you before in my life. 我从没见过你
[25:57] Never seen me before? Come on, Donkey! 从没见过我 少装蒜了 蠢驴
[26:00] And how do you know my name anyway? 你怎么知道我名字
[26:02] It’s me, Shrek. Your best friend? 是我 史莱克 你最好的朋友
[26:06] A donkey and an ogre friends? 一头驴子和一只怪物做朋友
[26:08] That’s the most ridiculous thing I ever heard! 简直是驴唇不对怪物嘴
[26:13] Can you at least tell me where they’re taking me? 你至少能告诉我 她们要把我带哪去吧
[26:15] To the same place they take every ogre. To Rumpel Stiltskin. 她们把怪物都关一起 交给侏儒小精灵
[26:19] – Stiltskin! – I said quiet! -小精灵 -给我安静点
[26:30] Oh, no. 糟了
[26:44] It’s time to gamble! 博彩时间
[26:47] Place your bets! Place your bets! We start tout de suite! 下注 下注 马上开始
[26:55] Gingy? 姜儿
[27:06] Disgusting, filthy ogre! 恶心的 肮脏的怪物
[27:09] Hideous monster! 丑陋的怪物
[27:10] Filthy, filthy creature! 肮脏的玩意
[27:12] Disgusting creature! 令人作呕的家伙
[27:40] Move it! 动作快点
[27:59] Don’t worry, Donkey. I’ll get us our lives back. 别担心 驴子 我会找回我们的生活
[28:02] Yeah, right. Put a little mustard on mine, captain crazy! 是啊 吃点芥末醒醒脑吧 疯子
[28:42] Mr. Stiltskin? 精灵先生
[28:46] You got another customer. 又有客人来了
[28:49] – Wolfie! – Yes, Mr. Stiltskin. -沃菲 -是 精灵先生
[28:51] Bring me my business wig. 办公形态
[28:53] Mr. Stiltskin, please! 精灵先生 求你了
[28:58] – Ok, go. – Please make me a real boy! -好了 说吧 -把我变成活生生的男孩
[29:01] Go away! Terms are in the details, balsa boy. 滚开 条款都写明了 木头小子
[29:05] Sayonara, termites! Hello, acne! 永别了 白蚁 我来了 青春痘
[29:08] Stiltskin! 小精灵
[29:11] Shrek! 史莱克
[29:14] There he is! 他来了
[29:16] So close! 就差一点
[29:18] Have I been waiting for you! 我等得就是你
[29:22] Ladies, this is the guy 小姐们 这就是
[29:25] That made all of this possible! 使这一切变为可能的人
[29:29] So, tell me, how are you enjoying your day? 来 跟我说说 今天过得怎么样
[29:32] All right, Rumpel, what’s going on? What have you done? 侏儒 怎么回事 你动了什么手脚
[29:35] No, Shrek, it’s not what I’ve done. It’s what you’ve done. 不 史莱克 不是我 而是你
[29:39] Thanks to you, the king and queen 拜你所赐 国王和王后
[29:41] signed their kingdom over to me. 才把他们的王国拱手相让与我
[29:43] They would never do that. 他们绝不会这么做
[29:44] They would if I promised them all their problems would disappear. 会的 如果我保证为他们解决所有问题
[29:50] And then they disappeared! 然后他们就人间蒸发了
[30:02] They would have done anything 只要能解除他们女儿的诅咒
[30:04] If they thought it would end their daughter’s curse. 他们愿不惜一切
[30:06] I ended Fiona’s curse! 是我解除了菲奥娜的诅咒
[30:08] How could you when you never existed? 一个根本不存在的人怎么可能办到呢
[30:12] You better start making sense, you dirty little man! 你最好说明白点 你这个龌龊的侏儒
[30:15] Here, let me spell it out for you! 我来讲给你听
[30:18] You gave me a day from your past, 你把自己过去的某一天给了我
[30:20] a day you couldn’t even remember. 你甚至都不记得那天了
[30:22] A day when you were an innocent, mindless little baby. 那时你还是个天真无邪 懵懂的小婴儿
[30:30] You took the day I was born. 你拿走了我出生那天
[30:32] No, Shrek. You gave it to me. 不 史莱克 是你给我的
[30:35] Enjoy this while you can, Stiltskin, 你就及时行乐吧 小精灵
[30:37] because when this day is up… 等到今天一结束
[30:39] But you haven’t heard the best part. 还没告诉你最精彩的部分
[30:41] Since you were never born, once this 因为你从未出生过
[30:44] day comes to an end, so will you. 所以一旦这天结束 你也玩完了
[30:51] Where’s Fiona? 菲奥娜在哪
[30:54] Where’s my family? 我的家人在哪
[30:55] Silly little ogre. You don’t get it, do you? 愚蠢的小怪物 你还不明白是吧
[30:58] You see, you were never born. 你从未出生过
[31:01] You never met Fiona. 你从未见过菲奥娜
[31:03] Your kids don’t exist. 你们的孩子更不存在
[31:10] How’s that for a metaphysical paradox? 用这个玄乎的悖论解释怎么样
[31:15] Looks like you got exactly what you wanted! 看来你得偿所愿了
[31:18] – Happy ogre day! – Rumpel! -怪物节快乐 -侏儒
[31:23] Get him, witches! 抓住他 女巫
[31:35] You know what’d help morale around here? Flip-flop Fridays. 你知道怎么提高士气吗 周五穿人字拖
[31:39] Feet be comfortable with the breeze on your toes. 脚趾头透风 脚也会舒服许多
[31:48] Come on, girls! 快 姐妹们
[32:01] Lock all the doors, you worthless witches! Do it! 把所有的门都锁上 你们这些废物 快
[32:07] I’ll be right back, Donkey! 等着我 蠢驴
[32:09] I don’t know you! I don’t know him! 我不认识你 也不认识他
[32:32] I’m glad I’m not you. 还好我不是你
[32:39] Help me! Help! 救命 救命
[32:41] Help! 救命
[32:51] No, not my pretty ball! 不 我可爱的球球
[32:57] Watch out! 小心
[33:11] Wolfie? 沃菲
[33:12] My angry wig. 愤怒形态
[33:23] Help! I’ve been kidnapped by a deranged, unbalanced ogre! 救命 我被一个脑残的怪物绑架了
[33:26] Donkey! Get off of me! 臭驴子 别踢我
[33:28] Watch it with your pointy hooves! 小心你的尖驴蹄
[33:38] Just take my wallet! 钱包给你
[33:40] I’m being ass-napped! 草菅驴命了喂
[33:42] Animal cruelty! Help! 虐待动物 救命
[33:44] You need to calm down! 给我冷静点
[33:46] I’m your friend. 我是你朋友
[33:48] I’m not gonna hurt you, all right? 我不会伤害你 知道吗
[33:51] Good. I’m gonna let go… 很好 我马上就
[33:53] …right… now. 放…手
[33:55] Please! Eat my face last! Send my hooves to my mama! 求你了 最后吃脸 蹄子留个我母亲作纪念
[33:58] Donkey! You’ve got to trust me. 驴子 你得相信我
[34:01] – Why should I trust you? – Because… -我为什么要相信你 -因为
[34:04] Because… 因为
[34:09] Ok. 好吧
[34:48] Fine! Go ahead! Run away! Who needs you? 好吧 都走吧 跑吧 老子不需要你
[35:26] I’ve never seen an ogre cry. 第一次见怪物哭
[35:34] I’m not crying. 我没哭
[35:36] It’s nothing to be ashamed of. I cry all the time. 没什么丢人的 我经常哭
[35:39] Just thinking about my grandma, or thinking about baby kittens, 只要一想到我祖母 或是小猫咪
[35:42] or my grandma kissing a baby kitten, 或是我祖母亲吻小猫咪
[35:44] or a little baby grandma kitten. 或是小猫咪祖母
[35:47] – That is so darn sad. – I said, I’m not crying! -太令人伤感了 -我说了我没哭
[35:50] Take it easy, I’m only trying to help. 别激动 我只是想安慰你
[35:52] It’s none of my business why you’re upset. 我可不关心你的伤悲
[35:55] By the way, why are you upset? 对了 你为什么伤心
[35:57] I was tricked into signing something I shouldn’t have. 我被耍了 签了不该签的东西
[36:00] You signed up for one of them time-shares, huh? 你签了份按揭 是吗
[36:02] No. I signed this. 不 我签了这个
[36:06] You should never sign a contract with Rumpel Stiltskin! 你决不能和侏儒小精灵签协议
[36:08] Yeah, I got that. 我算是知道了
[36:10] – His fine print is crafty. – I know. -他的条款中布满陷阱 -我知道
[36:12] – His exit clauses are sneaky. – Yeah, I… -终止条款又很阴险 -是的 我…
[36:15] – What did you say? – I’m talking about the exit clause. -你刚才说什么 -终止条款
[36:18] Used to be, you had to guess his name, 以前是猜中他的名字
[36:19] But now everybody knows who Rumpel Stiltskin is. 但现在所有人都知道他的名字
[36:21] Donkey, I’ve read the fine print. 驴子 我读过条款
[36:23] There’s nothing about an exit clause in here. 没有说过终止条款啊
[36:25] Well, you didn’t expect him to make it easy for you. 他怎会轻而易举让你发现
[36:28] Here, let me show you how it’s done. 来 让我告诉你怎么做
[36:30] I didn’t spend all that time around them witches 我跟在女巫身边那么久
[36:32] without picking up a few tricks. 也学了几招
[36:33] Your tiny, little ogre brain couldn’t begin to comprehend 你丁点大的怪物脑袋是不会明白
[36:36] the complexity of my polygonic foldability skills. 我高超的折纸技艺的
[36:38] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[36:40] Hey, I can’t get my origami on unless you back off. 你不转身我没法折
[36:43] Thank you. Ok, here’s what you gotta do. 谢谢 现在应该这样
[36:45] You fold this piece here, 把纸这样叠
[36:46] Make this letter match up here, bring this corner here, 把这个字母对上 把这个角折过来
[36:49] And if you do it just right, 弄好后
[36:50] it will show you what to do. There! 它会告诉你该怎么做 瞧
[36:53] “try Lou’s bliss.” 试试卢的福佑
[36:59] Who’s Lou? 卢是谁
[37:00] Give me that! 给我
[37:07] “true love’s kiss.” 真爱之吻
[37:11] You have to take me to dinner first. 你得先请我吃饭哦
[37:15] “according to fairy tale law, if not fully satisfied, 根据童话故事法 如果事不如意
[37:18] True love’s kiss will render this contract null and void.” 真爱之吻能废除此协议
[37:22] Donkey, you did it! Look at you! 驴子 你做到了 真有你的
[37:25] If Fiona and I share true love’s kiss, 只要我和菲奥娜的真爱之吻
[37:28] I will get my life back! 就能挽回我的生活
[37:30] Ok! This isn’t a petting zoo! So where is this Fiona? 行了 这里不是爱畜园 菲奥娜在哪
[37:35] Well, that’s just it, you see. 问题就在这
[37:37] I don’t know. 我不知道
[37:39] You know, when I lose something, 我要是丢了什么东西
[37:40] I always try to retrace my steps. 总是试着原路返回
[37:41] So… where did you leave her last? 你上次离开她是在什么地方
[37:44] The last time I saw her, 最后一次见到她时
[37:46] I told her I wished I’d never rescued her. 我说我宁愿从没救过她
[37:51] – Oh, no. – Shrek? -不 -史莱克
[37:54] Shrek! Shrek, wait! Wait, Shrek! 史莱克 史莱克 等等 等等 史莱克
[37:57] What, are you crazy? That’s the dragon’s keep! 什么 你疯了吗 那有龙守着
[37:59] They keep dragons in there! 有龙守在那
[38:03] Ok, yeah, fine! Go ahead! 好吧 去吧
[38:05] I’m gonna just hang back here and find us some breakfast! 我留在这 找点东西填肚子
[38:18] Fiona! 菲奥娜
[38:55] Oh, no. 不
[39:07] If I didn’t save Fiona… 如果我没救菲奥娜
[39:13] …then who did? 又是谁救了呢
[39:25] This is the favour Fiona was supposed to give me 这本是我们相遇那天
[39:28] on the day we met. 菲奥娜给我的礼物
[39:31] It’s a symbol of our love. 它是我们爱情的象征
[39:34] Now smell it! 闻一下
[39:36] Hey, man, get that dirty favour out of my face! 伙计 把那块脏手绢拿开
[39:38] Your nose is the only chance I have of tracking down my wife, 只有你的鼻子能帮我找到老婆了
[39:41] So stop complaining and start smelling. 所以别抱怨了 快点闻一下
[39:44] Smell it! Get it! Away you go, girl! 闻闻 快啊 别像个娘们
[39:46] Do I look like a bloodhound to you? 我像侦探犬吗
[39:48] In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a donkey, not a dog! 提醒你一句 我不是狗 我是驴
[39:50] If I was a dog, they’d call me dog, not donkey! 如果我是狗的话 他们会叫我狗 而不是驴
[39:53] And another thing… 还有…
[39:55] Wait a minute. 等等
[39:58] I think I got something. 我闻出点什么
[40:00] – Whatever it is, it’s sweet. – Fiona. -总之有点甜 -菲奥娜
[40:02] Luscious and tasty. 香浓美味
[40:04] Hey! That’s my wife you’re talking about. 我们在讨论我老婆
[40:08] Donkey! 驴子
[40:13] Yeah! Waffles! 华夫饼
[40:15] And I thought the waffle fairy was just a bedtime story. 我还以为华夫饼童话都是哄小孩的呢
[40:19] Sticky stacks of golden, syrupy deliciousness! 蜜糖般多汁的金黄色美味
[40:23] Donkey! Don’t eat that! 驴子 别吃
[40:25] There’s a stack of freshly made 一块新鲜出炉的华夫饼
[40:27] waffles in the middle of the forest. 却出现在森林里
[40:29] Don’t you find that a wee bit suspicious? 你不觉得有点可疑吗
[40:32] Oh, you… I’m just… what are you? 你不会… 我说… 你在干…
[40:34] Bad donkey! Mustn’t. 笨驴 不许吃
[40:36] I said, don’t! Don’t! No! Get away from it. 我说了别吃 别吃 不 快离开
[40:41] You did. 你还是吃了
[40:49] Look out! 小心
[40:54] Donkey! 驴子
[40:55] – Are you ok? – I’m fine. -你还好吗 -我没事
[40:59] Donkey. 驴子
[41:03] Help! Help me! 救命 救命
[41:05] Help, Shrek! Help! 救命 史莱克 救命
[41:31] Watch your head. 小心你的头
[41:33] Hey, it’s a new guy! 是新人
[41:34] Look at him, all dressed up in his sunday vest. 瞧瞧他 一副休闲打扮
[41:36] He’s really tiny, isn’t he? 他块头还真小啊
[41:38] Yeah. Fate has delivered us a comrade-in-arms 是啊 命运赐予了我们一位战友
[41:41] and for that, we are thankful. Suit him up! 我们很感激 给他身装备
[41:42] – Let’s go, greenie. – Now, wait a minute! -我们走 绿小子 -等等
[41:49] Here you go. 可以了
[41:57] – Welcome to the resistance. – Resistance? -欢迎来到反抗阵营 -反抗阵营
[41:59] We fight for freedom and ogres everywhere! 我们为自由和所有食人魔而战
[42:13] I didn’t know we could do that. 我们真能成功吗
[42:14] Help! You can’t eat me! I got the mange! 救命 你们千万别吃我 我有疥癣
[42:17] I’m poisonous! I’m all poi… 我有毒 浑身上下都是…
[42:19] I’ll take him! This order’s to go. 他是我的了 要下单了
[42:22] Hey! I haven’t removed his giblets yet. 我还没清理内脏呢
[42:24] Trust me, you don’t want to eat this one. 相信我 他可不对你的胃口
[42:27] I go down smooth, but come out fighting! 我下去容易 出来就难了
[42:29] – Let go! – Don’t make mama mad. -放了他 -别惹女王生气
[42:31] Your dinner is my friend! 他是我的朋友
[42:32] – Come on, guys! – I got to get the giblets out! -好了 弟兄们 -我得把内脏清干净
[42:35] – She’s back. – There she is. -她回来了 -她来了
[42:54] Fiona! 菲奥娜
[42:58] I’m so happy I found you! 好开心啊 我终于找到你了
[43:08] Maybe you missed orientation, 你也许找错人了
[43:09] but for future reference, personal space is very important to me. 供你未来参考 我很注重个人空间的
[43:14] You don’t know who I am, do you? 你不认识我了 是吗
[43:16] No. 不
[43:18] Brogan, I have news from far far away. 布罗根 我有些遥远国的消息
[43:20] Gather the others and meet me in the war room. 集合大伙儿到战略室开会
[43:22] – Fiona! – Gretched, make sure everyone is -菲奥娜 -格莱彻 确保每个人
[43:24] prepared to move out tonight. 都为今晚的行动做好了准备
[43:25] – I need to talk to you. – What is it? -我需要和你谈谈 -什么事
[43:27] Ok, I know you don’t remember me, but… 好吧 我知道你不记得我了 但是
[43:32] …we’re married. Hear me out. 我们是夫妻啊 听我说完
[43:34] And at the birthday party with some pigs and a puppet, 生日宴会上 小猪和木偶都来了
[43:37] the villagers wanted me to sign their pitchforks, 村民想让我在他们的干草叉上签名
[43:39] and this boy kept saying, “do the roar, do the roar…” 有个家伙一直说”吼两嗓子 吼吼”
[43:41] Then I punched the cakes that the 然后我就把小猪偷吃过的
[43:42] pigs ate and the next thing I knew, 蛋糕砸了 接着
[43:43] my Donkey fell in your waffle hole. 我的驴子落进了你们的华夫饼陷阱
[43:48] Right? Who’s with me? 没错吧 有谁明白了
[43:53] I guess I must have kicked him harder than I thought. 我猜我刚才那脚太给力了
[43:55] Fiona, I need to… 菲奥娜 我需要
[43:59] Witches! All right, everyone, you know the drill! 女巫 好了 各位 按操练的来
[44:02] – Fiona! – Witches! Oh, no! -菲奥娜 -女巫 不
[44:04] – Witches! Witches! – Come on, now. -女巫 女巫 -行了吧你
[44:35] Fiona, that’s the third patrol today. 菲奥娜 这是今天第三次巡逻了
[44:37] We can’t hide forever. 我们不能永远躲下去
[44:38] Trust me, Brogan. 相信我 布罗根
[44:40] After tonight, we won’t have to. 过了今晚 再不用躲了
[44:43] – That’s your wife? – That’s my wife. -那位就是你老婆 -我老婆
[44:46] Well, I see who wears the chain mail in your family! 好吧 我可看出来你们家谁是受受了
[44:53] Some people like to look at the goblet as… as half empty. 装了半杯水的杯子 有人看到空的那一半
[44:58] Me, I like to look at it as half full. 我 则看到满的那一半
[45:03] We’ve gone from the bottom to the top, ladies. 我们已经出人头地了 姑娘们
[45:06] But we’re not just an empire. 但是我们不仅仅是个帝国
[45:10] We’re a family. 还是一家人呢
[45:12] Everyone has got their cupcake? Cupcake, 每个人都拿到蛋糕了吧 杯型蛋糕
[45:14] cupcake? Good. Yes? Baba? 蛋糕 很好 是吧 芭芭
[45:16] Good. 好
[45:17] Yeah, you know, we have put away a lot of ogres. 大家知道 我们逮住了不少食人魔
[45:20] And so one got away. 不就是跑了一个嘛
[45:23] Who cares? It’s not a big deal. 谁在乎 小事一桩
[45:25] It doesn’t matter to me. 我才不介意
[45:27] It’s not like it’s the end of the world. 又不是什么世界末日
[45:31] Except… funny thing. 只不过 很有意思的是
[45:34] Now that I think about it, the ogre who got away is Shrek! 我突然想起来了 跑的那个可是史莱克
[45:38] And if he shares a kiss with Fiona by sunrise, 如果他在日落之前和菲奥娜有了真爱之吻
[45:41] it is the end of the world! Our world! 就是世界末日了 我们的世界末日
[45:44] My empire! 我的帝国就完了
[45:50] But, as I was saying, 但是 正如我说的
[45:52] I like to look at the goblet as half full. 我总看到杯子满的那一半
[45:58] Yelling makes me so parched. 吼得我口干舌燥啊
[46:00] Would anyone care for some water? Wet your whistle? 谁要来点水 润润嗓子
[46:04] A clear, crisp, delicious glass… 来杯清爽 甘甜 美味的
[46:07] …of agua purificada? 农夫山泉
[46:10] Anybody’s thirsty? Nobody’s thirsty? No? 有谁渴了 没人渴吗 不渴吗
[46:14] Well then, does anyone care to tell me 好吧 那谁来告诉我
[46:16] what it’s going to take to get this ogre? You. 怎样才能抓住这只怪物呢 你说
[46:19] Faster brooms? 更快的扫帚
[46:20] – No! – Pointier hats? -不 -更尖的帽子
[46:22] – No! You! – Maybe we could hire -不 你说 -也许我们可以
[46:24] a professional bounty hunter? 雇个专业的赏金猎手
[46:26] What a world! What a world! 什么世道啊 什么世道啊
[46:31] You know, actually not a bad idea. Baba! 还别说 这主意不赖 芭芭
[46:34] I need a bounty hunter. 给我找个赏金猎手
[46:36] And if music doth soothe the savage beast… 要是音乐能放倒这群畜生的话
[46:40] …then I think I might know just the person! 我想我知道找谁了
[46:45] Listen up, everyone. Word has come from far far away. 听好了各位 遥远国传来消息
[46:50] Stiltskin is leading tonight’s ogre hunt himself. 小精灵今晚要亲自带队追捕食人魔
[46:53] – He’s never done that before. – What? Why? -头一遭啊 -什么 为什么
[46:55] I bet that’s because of us. 我敢说是因为我们
[46:57] If that cupcake-eating clown 一旦那个满嘴蛋糕屑的小丑
[46:59] finally leaves the safety of his filthy witch nest… 离开满是肮脏女巫的安乐窝
[47:02] …he’ll be vulnerable. 他就没有防备了
[47:04] The plan’s simple. If they follow the usual patrol route, 计划很简单 如果他们走往常的巡逻路线
[47:07] they’ll reach the river by midnight. 将在午夜到达河边
[47:10] We’ll be concealed along this road, waiting for his caravan. 我们在路边埋伏 等候他的大驾
[47:13] Once they reach the clearing, I’ll give the signal. 一旦他们走到空地 我会放信号
[47:17] And then we attack! 然后群起攻之
[47:24] And when the smoke clears… wait, what’s this? 硝烟散去后 等下 那是什么
[47:28] That’s my chimichanga stand. 我的墨西哥卷饼摊
[47:30] No, Cookie. We won’t be needing that. 不 饭饭 我们用不着那个
[47:33] Trust me, Fiona. Y’all gonna be 相信我 菲奥娜 等你们
[47:34] really hungry after this ambush, ok? 打完埋伏会很饿的 明白不
[47:37] Go and finish your little speech. 继续 把你的小话讲完
[47:40] All right, as I was saying, when the smoke clears, 好吧 正如我要说的 待硝烟散去
[47:43] Rumpel Stiltskin is gone 咱们干掉了侏儒小精灵
[47:46] and the chimichangas have been eaten. 吃光墨西哥鸡肉卷
[47:47] Far far away will finally be free. 遥远国终将获得解放
[47:50] – And so will we. – Spread the word. -我们也就自由了 -传话下去
[47:52] We move out as soon as rumpel leaves the palace. 侏儒一离开宫殿我们就动身
[47:58] Man, this is serious! 哥们儿 这下可动真格的了
[47:59] Tell me about it. 你还别说
[48:00] How am I ever gonna get her to kiss me before sunrise? 我怎么可能在日落之前吻成她嘛
[48:03] Actually, I was talking about the revolution. 其实 我说的是革命
[48:04] Revolution? 革命
[48:06] Why don’t you just tell her what you told me? 你为什么不把这些话直接跟她说呢
[48:08] About how you’re her true love and 告诉她你的真爱
[48:09] you came from an alternate universe. 和来自于平行宇宙这事
[48:11] Well, while I’m at it, why don’t I tell her 要真那样 干嘛不顺便告诉她
[48:13] that you’re married to a fire-breathing dragon 你娶了个喷火的龙婆
[48:15] And you have little, mutant Donkey-dragon babies. 还生了一堆驴龙合体的变异崽子呢
[48:19] I do?! 我真这么强吗
[48:20] You saw what happened. 发生了什么你也看到了
[48:22] She’s gonna think I’m crazy. 她会以为我是个疯子
[48:23] I’m a daddy? 我做了爸爸
[48:24] You know what? If I got Fiona to kiss me once… 你知道吗 既然菲奥娜吻过我
[48:30] …then I can do it again. 我就能让她再吻一次
[48:32] Shrek, do my babies have hooves or talons? 史莱克 我的孩儿有小蹄子和小龙爪吗
[48:35] Donkey! 驴子
[48:37] Hello? 有人吗
[48:39] Fiona? 菲奥娜
[48:47] You should not be here, senor. 你不该来这 先生
[48:50] Puss? 猫咪
[48:57] You’ve gotta be kidding me. 开什么玩笑
[49:12] Feed me, if you dare. 有种的话 就来喂我吧
[49:15] Puss, what happened to you? You got so fa… 猫咪 你怎么了 搞这么肥…
[49:20] – …fancy. – Do I know you? -…富态 -我认识你吗
[49:23] Well, where’s your hat? Where’s your belt? 你帽子哪去了 腰带呢
[49:26] Your wee little boots? 迷你小靴子哩
[49:27] Boots? For a cat? 靴子 猫穿靴子
[49:30] But you’re Puss in boots. 但你是只穿靴子的猫啊
[49:34] Maybe once. 昨日黄花了
[49:36] But that is a name I have outgrown. 那个名字已无法承载我的重量了
[49:37] That’s not the only thing you’ve outgrown. 承载不了的可不仅仅是重量哦
[49:39] I may have let myself go a little since retirement, 我退休以后 也许是有点放纵
[49:43] but hanging up my sword was the best decision of my life. 我当年选择了刀光剑影 还从未后悔过
[49:46] I have all the cream I can drink and all the mice I can chase. 所以现在才有奶可喝 有鼠可追
[49:51] I’ll get him later. 待会再逮它
[49:52] Puss, what have I done to you? 猫咪 我都对你做了些什么啊
[49:55] You’ve gone soft. 你简直成了软蛋
[49:57] Well, I do get brushed twice a day. 我每天刷两次毛呢
[50:03] Look, it’s not too late to fix it. 听着 现在弥补还不晚
[50:04] All you have to do is help me get a kiss from Fiona. 你只要帮我得到菲奥娜的一个吻就行了
[50:07] What are you doing? Can I help you with something? 你在干什么 有什么能为您效劳的
[50:10] Well, I know how stressful mounting a rebellion can be… 我知道领导反抗的压力很大
[50:13] …rallying the troops, planning attacks, 组织军队 策划袭击
[50:15] so I brought you a little something to ease the tension. 所以我给你买了些东西 减减压
[50:20] A gift basket? 礼物篮子
[50:21] You’re welcome. So let’s see what you got. 不客气 来瞧瞧都有些什么
[50:24] Heart-shaped box of slugs. 心形蛞蝓盒
[50:27] Skunk-scented candle. 臭鼬熏香蜡烛
[50:29] Look, this really isn’t the… 听着 现在真的不是
[50:32] What’s this? Coupons! 这是啥 礼券耶
[50:34] Let’s see, “good for one free foot massage.” 瞧瞧 “免费脚部按摩一次”
[50:36] “A mud facial!” Oh, and here’s one… “泥浆面膜护理一次” 这还有一个
[50:39] “Good for one free kiss.” Let’s cash it now. “免费香吻一个” 现在就兑现吧
[50:42] Look, I don’t know what this is all about, 我不知道你在搞什么
[50:44] but I’m trying to run a revolution. 但是我正忙着革命呢
[50:46] So unless you have rumpel Stiltskin’s head in there, 所以 除非你拎着侏儒小精灵的脑袋
[50:49] I suggest you take your gift basket, 不然就带上你的礼篮
[50:51] get out of my tent and go make yourself useful! 滚出我的帐篷 做点有用的事去
[50:55] Wow. You’re right. I am sorry. 你是对的 对不起
[51:00] I was just trying to be friendly. 只是想交个朋友嘛
[51:01] No hard feelings? 没什么接受不了的吧
[51:04] An apologetic hug? 来个歉意的拥抱
[51:07] And a quick kiss goodbye. 速速来个吻别
[51:11] Wait! Is that mistletoe I see? 等等 那不是槲寄生吗
[51:15] Hey, Shrek! Are my babies cute, or do 史莱克 我的孩儿可爱不
[51:17] they make people feel uncomfortable? 还是惹人烦啊
[51:18] Where’d we find that guy? 在哪找到那个家伙的
[51:21] Could it be true? 真的是这样吗
[51:22] Have the years of prim and pampery made me soft? 这些年的养尊处优让我变成软蛋了吗
[51:26] Don’t be silly. Now who’s a pretty kitty? 别傻了 现在 谁是可爱小咪咪
[51:29] I am. 我耶
[51:39] Daddy thinks you look real nice, Fifi. 爸爸觉得你好漂亮哦 飞飞
[51:44] All right, piggies, be gone! 行了 猪猪们 退下吧
[51:45] Don’t forget to take her little potty box with you. 别忘了把她的便壶带走
[51:49] This little piggy wants to go home! 小猪猪想回家
[51:51] – Mr. Stiltskin! He’s here. – Nice. -精灵先生 他来了 -很好
[52:08] Pied Piper. How was your commute? 花衣吹笛人 一路可顺风啊
[52:13] Good. 好
[52:14] You call this guy a bounty hunter? 这就是赏金猎手啊
[52:16] What’s he gonna do, flute those ogres a lullaby? 他想怎么着 给那些怪物吹摇篮曲吗
[52:31] Ok, got it! 好了 懂了
[52:34] Make it stop! 停下来
[52:40] All right, that’s enough. 好了 够了
[52:45] Looks like it’s time to pay the Piper. 看起来该给笛手付钱了
[52:51] Griselda, seriously, 格里塞达 我说真的
[52:52] it’s time to pay the Piper. 该给吹笛人付钱了
[52:54] Now go get my cheque book! go! Move! Get out! 把我的支票簿拿来 快点 滚出去
[52:57] Things are getting real sloppy around here! 别给我拖拖拉拉的
[53:02] Here, now make sure they eat up! 确保让他们都吃完
[53:04] You can’t end tyranny on an empty stomach! Go on! Go! 空着肚子可打不倒暴君 快去 去
[53:17] – Come on, Donkey. – One more time, please? -来嘛 驴子 -再来一次吧
[53:20] All right, but this is the last time. 好吧 但是最后一次啊
[53:24] Here it comes. Look at him. 开始喽 瞧他
[53:30] I see you! 我能看见你哦
[53:35] This ass has seen the last lether lip 这头驴子见过皮囊嘴
[53:36] but never want to see another one on the hat, 但不想再见到帽子唠
[53:38] would you? 你说是不
[53:39] That’s quite a friend you’ve got there. 你朋友可真有意思
[53:41] I can see why you haven’t eaten him. 我明白你当初为啥没吃它了
[53:43] Donkey! I hate to pull you away from your adoring public, 驴子 我不是不让你和粉丝在一起
[53:46] but I’m not getting anywhere with Fiona. 但是我和菲奥娜还没有任何进展呢
[53:49] I need your help! 我需要你的帮助
[53:50] Hey, everybody. Who wants dessert? 各位 谁要来点儿点心啊
[53:55] – Where’d you get these? – Fiona’s garbage. -从哪搞来的 -菲奥娜的垃圾堆里
[53:57] Just another gift from some clueless lover boy. 又是哪个不明真相的蠢小伙送的
[54:02] That’s a good one, cookie! 说得好 饭饭
[54:04] Anyone who knows Fiona knows this stuff ain’t gonna work on her. 了解菲奥娜的人都知道她不吃那套
[54:07] Works on me. 我可吃哦
[54:09] Donkey, what am I gonna do? 驴子 我该怎么办
[54:10] It’s like I don’t even know her. 我好像都不了解她了
[54:12] You in trouble, Romeo. 你可麻烦咯 罗密欧
[54:14] The only thing Fiona cares about is her cause. 菲奥娜唯一关心的是她的起义
[54:16] – To the cause! – To the cause! -为了起义 -为了起义
[54:21] All right! 太好了
[54:44] Hello! 好啊
[54:49] – Nice moves. – What are you doing? -身手不错 -你想干吗
[54:52] What does it look like? 这行头看起来在那么样
[54:53] I’m getting ready for ambush action. 我已经为埋伏做好准备了
[54:55] Oh, yeah. I always like to quad my lutes 那啥 我总是喜欢在实战前
[54:57] and do some scrunches before an operational… op. 嚼吧嚼吧嘴皮子 弹弹小曲儿
[55:02] This one taken? 这个有人要吗
[55:03] We use that to clean the toilets. 那是用来刷厕所的
[55:07] And we use that one to clean the thing we clean the toilets with. 那个是用来清理刚才那玩意的
[55:10] I knew that. 我知道的啦
[55:12] There you go, chief. 这还差不多 长官
[55:31] Hey… Scott? 斯科特
[55:33] My name is Shrek, actually. 我叫史莱克 其实
[55:35] You’re going to get yourself killed at the ambush tonight. 你参加今晚的埋伏就是去送死
[55:38] I’ll be fine. I think I can take care of myself… 我会好好的 我能照顾好自己
[55:42] Well, let’s see about that. 好吧 那拉出来溜溜吧
[55:44] Golden leaves looked brown to me 金色树叶在我的世界中枯萎
[55:47] What the… 搞什么
[55:51] The world had less color without you 没有了你 世界失去了意义
[55:53] Fiona? 菲奥娜
[55:56] Shapes in the sky looked plain to my eyes 天空的图案 在我眼中已平淡无奇
[56:01] The world had less color without you 没有了你 世界失去了意义
[56:07] Without you 没有了你
[56:12] I know plenty of people 我知道很多人
[56:16] With eyes closed 蒙蔽了双眼
[56:19] They don’t see you like I do 他们不像我懂你
[56:24] Darling, I do 亲爱的 我才是
[56:26] I got it. 我来吧
[56:28] Give me your hand. 把手给我
[56:32] The dragon goes under the bridge, 巨龙穿过桥洞
[56:34] through the loop and finally… 峰回路转 终于
[56:36] Into the castle. 进入了城堡
[56:40] I do 我才是
[56:42] Darling I do 亲爱的我才是
[56:44] Darling I do 亲爱的我才是
[56:48] See you 懂你的
[56:49] Ok. Good. 好了 很好
[56:52] It seems like you can handle yourself. 看起来你能照顾好自己了
[56:54] – But, Fiona… – Go get ready for the mission! -但是 菲奥娜 -准备上战场吧
[56:56] – I will, but Fiona… – That’s an order! -我会的 但是菲奥娜 -这是命令
[57:10] All right, let’s get those axes sharpened and weapons packed! 好吧 把斧子磨了 备好武器
[57:14] Preparation is half the battle! 好的准备是胜利的一半
[57:16] Ogre! Un momento! Un momento! 怪物 等一下 等一下
[57:21] Ogre, ogre, un momento! 怪物 怪物 等我一下
[57:26] Just give me a minute. 先喘口气
[57:27] Look, Puss, I’m a little pressed for time. 听着 猫咪 我没多少时间了
[57:30] I am not believing what I have just witnessed. 真不敢相信刚才看到的那一幕
[57:33] Back there, you and Fiona. 就刚才 你和菲奥娜
[57:35] There was a spark… A spark inside her heart 有火花 她的心里迸发了火花
[57:38] I thought was long extinguished. 我还以为早就熄火了呢
[57:40] It was as if, for one moment, 就好像 有那么一瞬间
[57:42] Fiona had actually found her true love! 菲奥娜找到了她的真爱
[57:45] I am her true love. I ended her curse. 我就是她的真爱 我解除了她的诅咒
[57:48] You know of her curse? 你知道她的诅咒
[57:50] By day, one way, by night another. 白天是美人 夜晚成怪兽
[57:54] This shall be the norm. 春夏与秋冬 塔中空自守
[57:57] Until you find true love’s first kiss… 王子终将至 一吻破魔咒
[58:02] …and then take love’s true form. 真爱修成果 宛若情初窦
[58:06] You even know the little rhyme! 你居然还会这首小诗
[58:08] It is true! You are the one! 原来是真的 真的是你
[58:10] You must prove it to her! 你必须证明给她看
[58:11] – How? – Convince her! -怎么证明 -说服她
[58:13] Go to her when she is alone 等她一个人的时候
[58:15] and tell her something that only her true love would know. 说一些只有真爱才知道的事情
[58:19] Know about what?! 知道什么
[58:22] Whoa! That’s a whole lot of kitty! Shrek, can we keep him? 好一只猫咪哦 史莱克 能养它做宠物不
[58:42] Excuse me. Coming through! 不好意思 借过
[58:44] Pardon me, guys! Watch your back. 不好意思了 伙计们 小心背后
[58:47] Look, Donkey, the chimichanga cart! Quick! 快看 驴子 卷饼摊 快点
[58:50] Dale! After him, burro! 驾 驾 追上他小毛驴
[58:52] Donkey, vaonos! 驴子 得儿驾
[58:53] Man, you are a cat-astrophe! 哥们儿 你真是一个灾”猫”啊
[58:55] And you are ri-Donkey-lous! 你真是不可…”驴”喻
[59:04] I’ll scout ahead. Wait for my signal. 我去打前哨 等我的信号
[59:12] Secure your positions! 稳住阵脚
[59:30] – It’s quite a view from up here. – What are you doing?! -这上头景色不错 -你来干吗
[59:32] Get back in position! 快归位
[59:34] You need to know, once and for all, who I really am. 你需要知道我到底是谁 就一劳永逸了
[59:37] You are going to ruin everything! 你会毁了这一切的
[59:39] Ruin everything? Actually, 毁了这一切 其实
[59:40] I’m gonna fix everything… 我是来弥补一切的
[59:41] The ogres, rumpel, your curse. 怪物 侏儒 还有你的诅咒
[59:45] How do you know about my curse?! 你怎么知道我的诅咒
[59:47] Ok, ok, please, 行了 行了 拜托
[59:49] Fiona… just hear me out. 菲奥娜 听我说完
[59:52] I can explain everything. 我可以解释一切
[59:58] – Where’s Fiona’s signal? – What’s she waiting for? -菲奥娜的信号呢 -她还在等什么
[1:00:01] – He’s going to get away! – No, he’s not. -他会跑掉的 -不 他跑不了
[1:00:29] Listen, I don’t know who you are 听着 我不知道你是谁
[1:00:31] or how you know about my curse, 也不知道你怎么知道我的诅咒
[1:00:33] but if any of these ogres find out I’m… 但是如果被这些怪物发现了我是
[1:00:35] – A beautiful princess? – That is not who I am! Not anymore. -一位美丽的公主 -那不是我 不再是了
[1:00:39] Look, I know you’re upset. 听着 我知道你很伤心
[1:00:40] You don’t know anything about me. 你一点也不了解我
[1:00:42] I know everything about you. 我对你了如执掌
[1:00:44] I know you sing so beautifully that birds explode. 我知道你唱起歌来让鸟儿都嫉妒
[1:00:47] – Big deal. – I know that when you sign your name, -就算是 -我知道你签名的时候
[1:00:49] – you put a heart over the “l”. – So what? -会在字母”i”上面画个桃心 -那又怎样
[1:00:52] I know that when you see a shooting star, 我知道当你看到流星飞过
[1:00:54] you cross your fingers on both hands, 你会在胸前交叉起十指
[1:00:56] squinch up your nose and you make a wish. 拱起鼻子 然后许下愿望
[1:01:00] I know that you don’t like the covers wrapped around your feet, 我知道你不喜欢脚上盖着被子
[1:01:03] and I know that you sleep by candlelight, 我还知道你睡觉时要伴着烛光
[1:01:05] because every time you close your eyes… 因为每次你闭上眼睛
[1:01:08] you’re afraid you’re gonna wake up back in that tower. 你会害怕醒来时 又回到那个高塔
[1:01:13] But, most importantly, Fiona… 但是 菲奥娜 最重要的是
[1:01:16] I know that the reason you turn human every day… 我清楚你每天变回人形的原因
[1:01:22] is because you’ve never been kissed… 就是你从来没有
[1:01:25] well… 被我
[1:01:29] by me. 吻过
[1:01:40] – You move fast. -It’s not me doing the moving. -你动作好快 -不是我在动
[1:01:46] – Why is this happening?! – Love? -这是怎么回事 -爱的力量
[1:01:48] – No, I’m being forced to dance! – By love! -不 我情不自禁地起舞 -这是爱的力量
[1:01:51] No, I can’t stop myself! 不 我停不下来了
[1:01:54] Please! Make it stop! 拜托 让我停下来
[1:01:57] I can’t control myself! 我不能控制自己了
[1:02:03] Yeah! Cookie’s bringing the heat out of the kitchen! 热乎乎的曲奇饼出锅啦
[1:02:09] Oh, no! It’s the piper! 不 那是吹笛人
[1:02:13] I can’t believe I let this happen, and it’s all because of you! 真不敢相信这种事会发生 都因为你
[1:02:17] If you’d just let me kiss you! 如果你刚才让我吻的话
[1:02:20] What? You’re insane! 什么 你脑袋进水了吧
[1:02:36] We must do something before they 在他们跳得忘乎所以之前
[1:02:38] fandango themselves into oblivion! 我们得做点什么
[1:02:41] – What can we do? – First, you must stop dancing! -我们能做什么 -你先给我别跳了
[1:02:44] When somebody tooties that fluty, I got to shake my booty! 一有人吹那曲子 我摇摆的屁屁就身不由己了
[1:02:47] Then it’s up to me! 那让我来管管它
[1:02:57] Hurry! We must get them away from the music! 快 必须让他们远离那音乐
[1:03:03] Puss and donkey to the rescue! 猫咪和驴子的大救援
[1:03:06] We saved the day! 我们是救世主
[1:03:32] Donkey… can I borrow your tongue? 驴儿 能借你舌头用用吗
[1:03:35] Say what?! 什么
[1:03:37] No. Hell… 不 见鬼去吧
[1:03:41] I don’t care how big your eyes get, 你眼睛睁得再大也没用
[1:03:42] player, it’s not going down. 哥们 我不吃装萌这套哦
[1:03:50] All right! 真没办法
[1:03:51] Stop! 停下
[1:03:52] – Where are you going? – To save my friends. -你要去哪 -救我的朋友们
[1:03:55] – How, by getting yourself killed? – If that’s what it takes. -怎么救 牺牲自己吗 -如果可以的话
[1:03:58] Puss, say something. 猫咪 说话呀
[1:03:59] – Puss? – Let me explain. -猫咪 -你听我说
[1:04:01] So that’s how you knew so much about me. 原来如此 难怪你这么了解我
[1:04:04] – Fiona, wait! Kiss me. – What? -菲奥娜 等等 吻我 -什么
[1:04:07] It’s the only way to save your friends. 这是唯一救你朋友们的方法
[1:04:09] Get out of my way. 走开 别挡路
[1:04:10] You used to believe that a single kiss could solve everything! 你曾经相信一个吻可以解决所有问题
[1:04:40] I don’t understand. This doesn’t make any sense. 我不明白 没道理啊
[1:04:44] True love’s kiss was supposed to fix everything! 真爱之吻应该能纠正一切
[1:04:47] Yeah, you know, 知道吗
[1:04:48] that’s what they told me, too. 他们也是这么告诉我的
[1:04:49] True love didn’t get me out of that tower. 但真爱并没有让我逃出高塔
[1:04:52] I did. I saved myself. 是我自己 我救了自己
[1:04:56] Don’t you get it? It’s all just a big fairy tale. 你还没明白吗 这就是一个大大的谎言
[1:04:59] Fiona, don’t say that. It does exist! 菲奥娜 别这么说 那是真的
[1:05:02] How would you know? 你怎么知道
[1:05:03] Did you grow up locked away in a dragon’s keep? 你曾在一条恶龙的看守下长大吗
[1:05:06] Did you live all alone in a miserable tower? 你曾在高塔里孤苦伶仃地生活吗
[1:05:09] Did you cry yourself to sleep every night, 你曾每晚以泪洗面
[1:05:12] waiting for a true love that never came?! 等待那从没出现过的真爱吗
[1:05:16] But… but I’m your true love. 但…但我是你的真爱
[1:05:19] Then where were you when I needed you? 那当我需要你的时候 你在哪
[1:05:35] Maybe you kissed her wrong? 你吻技不行吗
[1:05:38] No. 不
[1:05:39] The kiss didn’t work… 那个吻没有奏效
[1:05:42] because Fiona doesn’t love me. 因为菲奥娜并不爱我
[1:05:51] Don’t despair, fellow ogres! 大家伙 不要绝望
[1:05:53] They can put us in cages, 他们可以把我们锁在笼子里
[1:05:55] but they can’t cage our honour! 但锁不住我们的尊严
[1:05:58] Shrek and Fiona are together?! 史莱克和菲奥娜在一起
[1:06:03] Yeah, I’ve heard enough of your toot-a-lee-toots! 我听够了你哇啦哇啦吹的破玩意
[1:06:06] You blew it! 你搞砸了
[1:06:07] Wolfie! My speech wig. 沃菲 演说形态
[1:06:09] Baba! Ready my makeup. 芭芭 准备好我的装束
[1:06:11] And piper, pull my socks up. 吹笛人 把我的袜子卷起来
[1:06:15] – Tight. – Attention, citizens. -够紧 -请注意 国民们
[1:06:19] Please stay tuned for a message from our tyrannical dictator! 咱们残暴的独裁君主有一条消息要告诉大家
[1:06:25] Hello, people. 大家好
[1:06:25] It is I, Rumpel Stiltskin… 是我 侏儒小精灵
[1:06:28] shepherd of your dreams. 你们梦想的领航员
[1:06:32] Recently, a certain somebody 最近 某个人
[1:06:35] has jeopardised our joyous lives. 威胁到了我们的快乐生活
[1:06:39] And that somebody is the rat-munching ogre 那个人就是个吃耗子的怪物
[1:06:43] called Shrek! 史莱克
[1:06:45] That is why I come to you, dear citizens. 这就是我为什么要呼唤你们 亲爱的国民们
[1:06:47] For whomever brings me this ogre, 谁能把这个怪物捉给我
[1:06:50] shall receive the deal of a lifetime. 就能得到一份终生幸福之约
[1:06:54] Just think of it! Total and complete happiness. 想想看吧 无上的幸福
[1:06:58] Dazzling, radiant fulfilment! 光彩夺目 令人满足
[1:07:00] All your greatest wishes. 你所有宏大的愿望
[1:07:01] Your wildest dreams. 你最狂野的梦想
[1:07:04] Anything you could ever want! No strings attached! 你的梦想尽能实现 无任何附加条款
[1:07:09] But hurry, this is a limited time offer. 但是要快 这可是有时间限制的
[1:07:12] So light your torches, sharpen your pitchforks 所以点亮你的火把 削尖你的干草叉
[1:07:15] and get your mob on! 开始行动吧
[1:07:18] Shrek! Shrek! Shrek! 史莱克 史莱克 史莱克
[1:07:25] Go back where you came from! 滚回你老家去
[1:07:31] It seems that we are safe. 看起来我们安全了
[1:07:32] Yeah, it looks a lot less pitchforky and torchy out there. 是啊 看起来没什么火把叉子了
[1:07:35] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:07:35] What’s the point? The kiss didn’t work. It’s over. 有什么意义 那个吻没起作用 结束了
[1:07:40] Look, Shrek, I know things might seem a little bleak right now, 史莱克 现在的情况确实有点悲摧
[1:07:43] But things always work themselves out in the end, you’ll see. 但船到桥头自然直 走着瞧嘛
[1:07:45] – I bet by this time tomorrow… – Don’t you understand? -我打赌明天这个时候 -你没明白吗
[1:07:48] There is no tomorrow. 没有明天了
[1:07:50] There’s no day after that, 后天也别指望了
[1:07:51] and there’s no day after that day after that! 大后天更别提了
[1:07:54] My life was perfect and I’m never going to get it back! 我曾经美好的生活 再也无法挽回了
[1:07:58] If your life was so perfect, 既然你生活如此美好
[1:07:59] why’d you sign it away to Rumpel Stiltskin? 为什么还跟侏儒签那个协议呢
[1:08:01] Because I didn’t know what I had until it was gone! All right? 失去后才意识到它的宝贵 懂吗
[1:08:10] I didn’t know what I had. 那时我对拥有的一切都视而不见
[1:08:14] Surrender now! I’m taking you in! 投降吧 我要把你抓起来
[1:08:18] Don’t try to fight it, ogre! The reward is mine! 别想反抗 怪物 赏金我拿定了
[1:08:22] Gingy? 姜儿
[1:08:24] – You unhand me, green devil! – What are you doing? -放开我 绿怪物 -你在干什么
[1:08:26] Collecting my bounty! 拿我的赏金
[1:08:28] – Bounty? – What are you talking about, cracker? -赏金 -你在说什么 小饼干
[1:08:30] Rumpel Stiltskin promised the deal of a lifetime 侏儒小精灵许给我们一份终生幸福之约
[1:08:33] – for whoever could bring you in. – Deal of a lifetime? -给能抓到你的人 -终生幸福之约
[1:08:36] Where all your wishes come true. 你所有的梦想都能成真
[1:08:41] Wait a minute. 等等
[1:08:43] – I can still fix this. – How you gonna do that? -还有的救 -你准备怎么办
[1:08:46] You know what? I’m gonna give 知道吗 侏儒小精灵想要什么
[1:08:48] Rumpel Stiltskin exactly what he wants. 我给他便是
[1:08:50] Ok, Gingy, tell me about this… 好了 姜儿 告诉我这个…
[1:08:57] Were you going to eat that? 我抢了你的食物吗
[1:09:01] Not Shrek. That is not Shrek. Also not Shrek. 不是史莱克 这也不是 还是不是
[1:09:04] That’s not even an ogre, 这甚至都不是个食人魔
[1:09:06] it is a troll! Nice try. 这是个巨人怪 想的倒美
[1:09:08] – And that… – Roar. -至于那个 -吼
[1:09:09] It’s just sad. 就是个悲剧
[1:09:11] And what is that supposed to be? 这又是啥玩意
[1:09:13] I’m just a frightened old man. 我就是个吓坏了的老头
[1:09:15] Don’t listen to him! These ogres are crafty! 别听他的 这些怪物狡猾的很
[1:09:18] That is your father painted green. 你把你家老头子染绿了
[1:09:20] No, it’s Shrek! Honest! 不 他就是史莱克 真的
[1:09:23] Take them away! 把他们都轰走
[1:09:24] Can no one bring me Shrek?! 难道没人能把史莱克给我抓来吗
[1:09:27] Where is he? 他在哪
[1:09:27] How hard can it be?! I want him! I want him! I want him! 怎么就这么难呢 我要他 我要他
[1:09:31] Stiltskin! 小精灵
[1:09:34] I hear you’re looking for me. 我听说你在找我
[1:09:36] All right! Finally! 太好了 终于来了
[1:09:38] Who turned him in? 谁把他抓来的
[1:09:40] Who gets the deal of a lifetime? 这份终生幸福之约该赏给谁呢
[1:09:42] – I do. – What? But… -我 -什么 但
[1:09:44] If I’m turning myself in, 如果我把自己送上门来了
[1:09:46] I get the deal of a lifetime. 就该我得到这份缔约
[1:09:51] That means you have to give me anything I want. 那意味着你得给我 我想要的任何东西
[1:09:55] No! Only true love’s kiss can break your contract! 不 只有真爱之吻能解除合约
[1:09:57] So if you thought you were just gonna… 别以为你大摇大摆的进来
[1:10:00] in here and get your life back… 就能找回以前的生活…
[1:10:03] I’m not here to get my life back. 我不是想找回以前的生活
[1:10:05] Then what do you want? 那你想要什么
[1:10:18] The ogres. They are all free. 食人魔 他们被释放了
[1:10:21] But where is Shrek? 但是史莱克在哪
[1:10:28] This is not good. 这可不妙
[1:10:31] I don’t know. Not much of a storybook ending. 我不懂 这不像是童话故事的结尾
[1:10:35] The noble Shrek turns himself in 高尚的史莱克牺牲了自己
[1:10:38] to save a bunch of filthy ogres. 救了一帮脏兮兮的怪物
[1:10:41] All that matters is that they’re free… 关键是他们自由了
[1:10:44] and Fiona is safe. 菲奥娜也安全了
[1:10:48] I bet Fiona would be really touched to hear that. 我猜菲奥娜听到这些一定会很感动
[1:10:52] But, hey… 但是
[1:10:53] I guess you can tell her yourself. 这些话还是你自己跟他说吧
[1:10:57] Fiona! 菲奥娜
[1:11:07] Stiltskin, we had a deal! 小精灵 我们说好了的
[1:11:09] You agreed to free all ogres! 你答应释放所有的食人魔
[1:11:11] Oh, yeah. 是的
[1:11:12] But Fiona isn’t all ogre, is she? 但是菲奥娜不是真正的食人魔 不是吗
[1:11:20] By day, one way, by night, another. 白天是美人 夜晚成怪兽
[1:11:24] Blardy, blardy, blar. 啪啪啪 变身
[1:11:28] Nobody’s smart but me! 谁也算计不过我
[1:11:38] That was a really brave thing you did, Shrek. 你做了件非常勇敢的事情 史莱克
[1:11:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:11:43] No, you were right. 不 你是对的
[1:11:46] I wasn’t there for you. 你需要的时候 我不在
[1:11:49] And not just at the dragon’s keep, but… 不仅仅是被恶龙囚禁时
[1:11:52] every day since. 还有之后的每一天
[1:11:55] Well… 但是
[1:11:57] you’re here now. 你现在在了
[1:12:01] Let go of me! I have got to save Shrek! 放开我 我要去救史莱克
[1:12:03] Don’t be a fool, mule! 别傻了 骡子
[1:12:05] She’s right. Rumpel’s palace is locked up tighter 她说的对 侏儒宫殿的大门
[1:12:08] than old mother Hubbard’s cupboard. 比哈伯德老妈的柜橱关得都紧
[1:12:09] And even that cupboard wasn’t guarded 老妈的柜橱可没有
[1:12:11] by a whole bunch of mean, ugly, nasty witches. 一群邪恶丑陋的下三滥巫女巫把守
[1:12:14] Hey! We can hear you! 别以为我们听不见
[1:12:18] Sorry! 对不住了
[1:12:21] We must get into the palace. 我们必须进入宫殿
[1:12:23] Man, Shrek and me just busted out of that place! 老兄 史莱克和我刚从宫殿里冲出来
[1:12:25] But how? 怎么出来的
[1:12:28] The same way we’re gonna bust in. 怎么进怎么出
[1:12:35] Yay! My new pretty ball! 我漂亮的新球球
[1:12:37] Didn’t it look bigger in the catalogue? 它是不是比手册上的图片大了点
[1:12:40] I guess it’ll have to do. 那就这样吧
[1:12:47] Witches, finally, the moment we’ve all been waiting for. 女巫们 终于到了万众期待的时刻
[1:12:52] The main event of the evening! 今晚的压轴戏
[1:12:55] I present Shrek and Fiona! 欢迎史莱克和菲奥娜上场
[1:13:03] And now, to put the past behind us once and for all, 现在 做最后的了断吧
[1:13:07] I give you a princess’s worst nightmare! 容我介绍公主最为惧怕的噩梦
[1:13:11] Fiona’s old flame, the keeper of the keep… 菲奥娜的旧情人 看守她的
[1:13:15] …dragon! 火龙
[1:13:39] – Donkey? – and Puss! -驴子 -还有猫咪
[1:13:45] In boots! 穿着靴子哦
[1:14:17] Get them, get them, witches! 抓住他们 抓住他们 女巫
[1:14:21] Incoming! 来了
[1:14:26] – Donkey, woo her! – Woo who? -驴子 勾引她 -勾引谁
[1:14:29] Your wife! 你老婆
[1:14:44] Hello 你好吗
[1:14:47] Is it me you’re looking for 我是你苦苦寻找的人吗
[1:14:51] But I see in your eyes 但当我直视你的双眼
[1:15:01] I’ll call you! We’re in love! 再联系 我们恋爱了
[1:15:16] Fiona, hold on! 菲奥娜 抓紧了
[1:15:19] Hey, you! 我在这
[1:15:50] – Chimichangas?! – Get ’em while they’re hot! -墨西哥鸡肉卷 -趁热吃吧
[1:16:00] Jump! 跳
[1:16:05] Now! 就是现在
[1:16:20] The dragon goes under the bridge! 巨龙穿过桥洞
[1:16:24] Through the loop! 峰回路转
[1:16:26] And finally… 终于
[1:16:27] Into the castle! 进入了城堡
[1:16:35] Run! 快跑
[1:16:46] So long! 拜拜
[1:16:50] Come on, Fifi, go! 加油 飞飞 快飞
[1:16:51] Go! Witches, close up the floor! 快 女巫们 关上地板
[1:16:54] Come on, Fifi, go! Flappity flap! 加油 飞飞 快 给点力啊
[1:16:57] Come on, go! Fly away! Up, up! Go! 快点 飞出去 上面 加油
[1:17:01] Fifi, no! 飞飞 不
[1:17:07] Victory is ours! 胜利属于我们
[1:17:18] Looks like we’re having curly-toed weirdo for breakfast. 看来我们今天的早点是个脚趾头长卷毛的怪胎
[1:17:21] Hey, we make a pretty good team. 我们配合地天衣无缝
[1:17:24] You have no idea. 这还用说
[1:17:34] Shrek? 史莱克
[1:17:38] His day is up. His day is! 他没时间了 他的末日到了
[1:17:41] Shrek? 史莱克
[1:17:43] It’s all right. 没关系
[1:17:49] There has to be something I can do. 我能为你做点什么吗
[1:17:52] You’ve already done everything for me, Fiona. 你已经为我做了一切 菲奥娜
[1:17:56] You gave me a home and a family. 你曾给了我一个家 还有一家人
[1:17:58] You have kids? 你有孩子
[1:18:00] We have kids. 是我们的孩子
[1:18:02] Fergus, Farkle and a little girl named… 弗格斯 法克还有个小女孩叫
[1:18:06] Felicia. 费利西娅
[1:18:09] I always wanted to have a daughter named Felicia. 我一直想要个女儿 就叫费利西娅
[1:18:12] And someday… 总有一天
[1:18:15] you will. 你会的
[1:18:27] You know what the best part of today was? 你知道今天最神奇的是什么吗
[1:18:33] I got the chance to fall in love with you all over again. 我能重新与你坠入爱河
[1:19:11] Fiona, the sunrise! 菲奥娜 日出
[1:19:14] You’re still… an ogre! 你还是个…怪物
[1:19:19] – True love’s form. – Impossible! -真爱修成果 -不可能
[1:19:22] The kiss worked. 那个吻起作用了
[1:19:31] What?! 什么
[1:19:41] Fifi! 飞飞
[1:19:45] Puss! 猫咪
[1:19:48] No, no, no! 不 不
[1:19:50] No, not yet! 不 现在不行
[1:19:51] I’m not ready! No, wait! 我还没准备好 不 等等
[1:20:07] I love you, daddy! 我爱你 爸爸
[1:20:09] Shrek! Shrek! Shrek! Shrek! 史莱克 史莱克 史莱克 史莱克
[1:20:17] Everybody, I have found another cake! 各位 我又找到一个蛋糕
[1:20:21] Shrek? Are you ok? 史莱克 你没事吧
[1:20:29] Fiona. I’ve never been better. 菲奥娜 我从没这么好过
[1:20:42] Happy birthday, Farkle. 生日快乐 法克
[1:20:45] Fergus, my little man! 弗格斯 我的小伙子
[1:20:47] And Felicia, sweetheart. 还有费利西娅 小甜心
[1:20:50] I believe this is yours. 我想这是你的
[1:20:53] Thank you, daddy. 谢谢 爸爸
[1:20:56] Hey, uncle Shrek! How about giving my babies an encore! 史莱克叔叔 给我们孩子再吼一个
[1:20:59] Please, senor, let us have it! 拜托了 先生 再来一个
[1:21:13] I didn’t know we could do that. 我们还能发出这种音啊
[1:21:14] That’s my best friend! 那就是我最好的朋友
[1:21:17] You know, I always thought 知道吗 我一直以为
[1:21:20] That I rescued you from the dragon’s keep. 是我把你从恶龙手里救了出来
[1:21:22] You did. 确实是你啊
[1:21:24] No. It was you that rescued me. 不 其实是你救了我
[1:22:58] Yummy! 美味
2010年 Tags:动画

Post navigation

Previous Post: Shrek the Third(怪物史瑞克03)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Meet the Robinsons(拜见罗宾逊一家)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme