Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Shrek 2(怪物史瑞克02)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Shrek 2(怪物史瑞克02)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:怪物史瑞克02
英文名称:Shrek 2
年代:2004

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:16] Once upon a time in a kingdom far, far away, 从前某时候 在一个遥远的国家
[00:20] the king and queen were blessed with a beautiful baby girl. 国王和王后生下了一个漂亮的女孩
[00:25] And throughout the land, everyone was happy… 举国上下为之欢庆
[00:29] until the sun went down 直到太阳落山
[00:31] and they saw that their daughter was cursed with a frightful enchantment 他们发现自己的女儿中了可怕的诅咒
[00:35] that took hold each and every night. 每晚都会发作
[00:39] Desperate, they sought the help of a fairy godmother 绝望之中 他们寻求仙女教母的帮助
[00:43] who had them lock the young princess away in a tower, 她让他们把公主锁在塔里
[00:46] there to await the kiss… of the handsome Prince Charming. 等待着英俊的查明王子的吻
[00:53] It was he who would chance the perilous journey 是他完成了危险的旅程
[00:56] through blistering cold and scorching desert 经历了寒风酷暑
[00:59] traveling for many days and nights, 日夜兼程
[01:01] risking life and limb 冒着生命危险
[01:04] to reach the Dragon ‘s keep. 来到了龙之巢穴
[01:11] For he was the bravest, 因为他是最勇敢的
[01:14] and most handsome… 也是最英俊的…
[01:19] in all the land. 全世界独一无二
[01:22] And it was destiny that his kiss 命运决定了 他的吻
[01:25] would break the dreaded curse. 将打破那个可怕的诅咒
[01:29] He alone would climb to the highest room of the tallest tower 他独自一人爬上了最高的塔的最高的那间屋子
[01:34] to enter the princess’s chambers, cross the room to her sleeping silhouette, 进到了公主的房间 来到她沉睡的身影前
[01:39] pull back the gossamer curtains to find her… 拨开蜘蛛网找到了她
[01:43] What? 什么?
[01:44] – Princess… Fiona? – No! – 公主… 费奥娜? – 不!
[01:48] Oh, thank heavens. Where is she? 哦 谢谢老天爷 她在哪里?
[01:51] – She’s on her honeymoon. – Honeymoon? With whom? – 她在度蜜月 – 蜜月? 和谁?
[01:53] – She’s on her honeymoon. – Honeymoon? With whom? – 她在度她的蜜月 – 蜜月? 和谁?
[04:18] It’s so good to be home! 回家的感觉真好!
[04:24] Just you and me and… 只有你和我 还有…
[04:29] – Two can be as bad as one… – Donkey? – 两个都很坏的 – 驴子?
[04:34] Shrek! Fiona! Aren’t you two a sight for sore eyes! 史莱克! 菲奥娜! 这不是我的幻觉吧!
[04:38] Give us a hug, Shrek, you old love machine. 来个拥抱 史莱克 你这台可爱的老机器
[04:41] And look at you, Mrs. Shrek. How ’bout a side of sugar for the steed? 再看看你 史莱克夫人 给小马儿来个甜吻如何?
[04:45] Donkey, what are you doing here? 驴子 你在这里做什么?
[04:47] Taking care of your love nest for you. 帮你们照料爱之小屋啊
[04:49] Oh, you mean like… sorting the mail and watering the plants? 噢 你是说… 整理邮件 给花园浇水?
[04:54] – Yeah, and feeding the fish! – I don’t have any fish. – 对 还有喂鱼! – 我没有养鱼
[04:57] You do now. I call that one Shrek and the other Fiona. 你现在有了 我给其中一只起名叫史莱克 另一只叫菲奥娜
[05:00] That Shrek is a rascally devil. Get your… 那只叫史莱克的可坏了 把你的…
[05:03] Look at the time. I guess you’d better be going. 时间不早了 我想你该走了
[05:06] Don’t you want to tell me about your trip? Or how about a game of Parcheesi? 你们难道不想跟我谈谈旅行? 或者大家来玩一盘巴棋戏如何?
[05:10] Actually, Donkey? Shouldn’t you be getting home to Dragon? 真的吗 驴子? 你难道不想回家?
[05:14] Oh, yeah, that. 噢 对 那个
[05:16] I don’t know. She’s been all moody and stuff lately. 我不知道 她最近变得喜怒无常
[05:20] I thought I’d move in with you. 我决定搬来和你们一起过
[05:21] You know we’re always happy to see you, Donkey. 你知道我们见到你都很高兴 驴子
[05:24] But Fiona and I are married now. 但是我和菲奥娜已经结婚了
[05:27] We need a little time, you know, to be together. 我们需要一点时间 你知道 呆在一起
[05:33] Just with each other. 只有我和她
[05:36] Alone. 单独相处
[05:37] Say no more. You don’t have to worry about a thing. 别说了 你们不用担心
[05:40] I will always be here to make sure nobody bothers you. 我来以后可以保证没有人会打扰你们
[05:43] – Donkey! – Yes, roomie? – 驴子! – 嗯 室友?
[05:45] You’re bothering me. 你正在打扰我们
[05:47] Oh, OK. All right, cool. I guess… 哦 好吧 好吧 真是 我想…
[05:51] Me and Pinocchio was going to catch a tournament, anyway, so… 我和皮诺曹还要赶一场比赛 那么这样的话…
[05:54] Maybe I’ll see y’all Sunday for a barbecue or something. 也许我可以星期天来看看你们 搞点烧烤什么的
[06:01] He’ll be fine. Now, where were we? 他会没事的 现在 我们进行到哪里了?
[06:05] Oh. 喔
[06:07] I think I remember. 我想我还记得呢
[06:11] Donkey! 驴子!
[06:13] I know, I know! Alone! I’m going! I’m going. 我知道 我知道 单独相处! 我走了! 我走了!
[06:16] What do you want me to tell these other guys? 但你让我怎么去跟外面那些人说?
[06:30] Enough, Reggie. 够了 笨蛋
[06:33] Dearest Princess Fiona. 亲爱的菲奥娜公主
[06:37] You are hereby summoned to the Kingdom of Far, Far Away 请您赶回遥远国
[06:41] for a royal ball in celebration of your marriage 参加皇家舞会以庆祝你的婚姻大礼
[06:46] at which time the King 届时国王将把祝福赐予
[06:48] will bestow his royal blessing… upon you and your… 您和您的夫君
[06:53] uh… Prince Charming. 查明王子
[06:56] Love, the King and Queen of Far, Far Away. 爱你的 遥远国的国王及王后
[07:00] aka Mom and Dad. 附注 爸爸和妈妈
[07:03] Mom and Dad? 爸爸和妈妈
[07:04] – Prince Charming? – Royal ball? Can I come? – 查明王子? – 皇家舞会? 我也能去吗?
[07:08] – We’re not going. – What? – 我们不去 – 什么?
[07:10] I mean, don’t you think they might be a bit… 我是说 你不觉得他们…
[07:13] shocked to see you like this? 看见你这样可能会大吃一惊吗?
[07:16] Well, they might be a bit surprised. 对啊他们可能会有点吃惊
[07:18] But they’re my parents, Shrek. They love me. 但他们是我的父母啊史莱克 他们爱我
[07:22] And don’t worry. They’ll love you, too. 别担心 他们也会爱你的
[07:24] Yeah, right. 对 对啊
[07:25] Somehow I don’t think I’ll be welcome at the country club. 在乡间俱乐部里我不大受欢迎
[07:28] Stop it. They’re not like that. 行了 他们可不是那种人
[07:30] How do you explain Sergeant Pompous and the Fancy Pants Club Band? 那你怎么解释这帮怪头怪脑的家伙?
[07:33] Oh, come on! You could at least give them a chance. 喔 好了! 你至少应该给他们一个机会
[07:37] To do what? Sharpen their pitchforks? 为了什么? 好让他们把草叉磨得更锋利?
[07:39] No! They just want to give you their blessing. 不! 他们只想给你祝福
[07:42] Oh, great. Now I need their blessing? 喔 太好了 现在我需要他们得祝福吗?
[07:46] If you want to be a part of this family, yes! 对!如果你想成为这个家庭的一员
[07:49] Who says I want to be part of this family? 谁说我想成为这个家庭的一员?
[07:51] You did! When you married me! 你说的 当你娶我的时候说的!
[07:54] Well, there’s some fine print for you! 好啊这就是你的小条款!
[07:56] So that’s it. You won’t come? 对啊你真的不来吗?
[07:59] Trust me. It’s a bad idea. We are not going! And that’s final! 相信我 这不是个好主意 我们不能去 这就是最后的决定!
[08:06] Come on! We don’t want to hit traffic! 好了 史莱克 我们别拖到行车高峰期!
[08:11] Don’t worry! We’ll take care of everything. 别担心!我们会照料一切
[08:16] Hey, wait for me. Oof! 嗨 等等我 噢!
[08:51] – Are we there yet? – No. – 我们到了吗? – 没有
[08:57] – Are we there yet? – Not yet. – 我们到了吗? – 还没有
[09:02] – OK, are we there yet? – No. – 好的 我们还没到吗? – 不
[09:06] – Are we there yet? – No! – 我们到了吗? – 不!
[09:08] – Are we there yet? – Yes. – 我们到了吗? – 是
[09:10] – Really? – No! – 真的? – 不!
[09:11] – Are we there yet? – No! – 我们到了吗? – 不!
[09:13] – Are we there yet? – We are not! – 我们到了吗? – 我们没到
[09:15] – Are we there yet? – No! – 我们到了吗? – 不!
[09:18] Are we there yet? 我们到了吗?
[09:20] That’s not funny. That’s really immature. 这并不滑稽 真是太幼稚了
[09:24] This is why nobody likes ogres. 所以没人喜欢兽人
[09:27] Your loss! 你自己的损失!
[09:28] – I’m gonna just stop talking. – Finally! – 我再也不想开口了 – 终于!
[09:32] This is taking forever, Shrek. There’s no in-flight movie or nothing! 这回可是永远 史莱克 再没有什么旅途小节目了!
[09:35] The Kingdom of Far, Far Away, Donkey. 驴子 我们要去的遥远国
[09:39] That’s where we’re going. Far, far… 在很远很远的地方
[09:44] away! 很远!
[09:45] All right, all right, I get it. I’m just so darn bored. 好了 好了 我明白了 我只是有点烦躁
[09:49] Well, find a way to entertain yourself. 好的 找点法子娱乐自己吧
[10:14] For five minutes… 五分钟…
[10:17] Could you not be yourself… 你就不能老实一点…
[10:19] …for five minutes! 至少五分钟!
[10:29] Are we there yet? 我们到了吗?
[10:30] – Yes! – Oh, finally! – 到了! – 噢 终于
[10:45] Wow! 哇!
[10:48] It’s going to be champagne wishes and caviar dreams from now on. 从现在开始将是香槟和鱼子酱的时刻
[10:53] Hey, good-looking! We’ll be back to pick you up later! 嗨 帅哥! 我们待会儿来搭你的车!
[11:04] We are definitely not in the swamp anymore. 我们现在可不是在沼泽地
[11:07] Halt! 停!
[11:18] Hey, everyone, look. 嗨 大家看
[11:31] Hey, ladies! Nice day for a parade, huh? You working that hat. 嗨 女士们 天气不错正适合出来走走 嗯? 你那帽子不错
[11:43] Swimming pools! Movie stars! 游泳池! 电影明星!
[12:22] Announcing the long-awaited return 现在 美丽的菲奥娜公主以及
[12:25] of the beautiful Princess Fiona and her new husband. 她的夫君终于归来了
[12:31] Well, this is it. 好 来了
[12:33] – This is it. – This is it. – 来了 – 来了
[12:35] This is it. 来了
[12:58] Uh… why don’t you guys go ahead? I’ll park the car. 你们两位前面先走 我去把车停好
[13:05] So… 那么…
[13:08] you still think this was a good idea? 你仍然认为这是个好主意?
[13:11] Of course! Look. Mom and Dad look happy to see us. 当然 看 爸爸和妈妈看到我们都很高兴
[13:15] – Who on earth are they? – I think that’s our little girl. – 他们到底是谁? – 我们想是我们的小女孩
[13:20] That’s not little! That’s a really big problem. 那可不小啊! 问题麻烦了
[13:23] Wasn’t she supposed to kiss Prince Charming and break the spell? 不是说她吻过查明王子后就能打破符咒吗?
[13:26] Well, he’s no Prince Charming, but they do look… 哦 他不是查明王子 但他们看起来…
[13:30] Happy now? We came. We saw them. 现在高兴了? 我们来了 看见他们了
[13:33] Now let’s go before they light the torches. 现在趁他们没有点亮火炬之前溜之大吉吧
[13:36] – They’re my parents. – Hello? They locked you in a tower. – 他们是我父母 – 喂 是他们把你锁在塔里
[13:39] That was for my own… 那是我自己的…
[13:41] Good! Here’s our chance. Let’s go back inside and pretend we’re not home. 好了! 这是我们唯一的机会 我们跑回去 只当他们没来过
[13:45] Harold, we have to be… 哈罗德 我们必须…
[13:46] Quick! While they’re not looking we can make a run for it. 快!趁他们没看见的时候 我们还可以跑回去
[13:49] Shrek, stop it! Everything’s gonna be… 史莱克 够了! 所有的事情都会…
[13:51] A disaster! There is no way… 灾难!没有办法了…
[13:54] – You can do this. – I really… – 你可以做到的 – 我真的…
[13:55] – Really… – don’t… want… to… be… – 真的… – 别…想…去…做…
[13:58] Here! 到了!
[14:02] Mom… Dad… 妈妈 爸爸
[14:06] I’d like you to meet my husband… 我想你们该见见我的丈夫
[14:08] Shrek. 史莱克
[14:13] Well, um… 好的 嗯…
[14:14] It’s easy to see where Fiona gets her good looks from. 看来我知道菲奥娜为什么那么漂亮了
[14:56] Excuse me. 对不起
[14:58] Better out than in, I always say, eh, Fiona? 出来总比留在里面好 正如我一直说的那样 嗯 菲奥娜?
[15:04] That’s good. 真不错
[15:07] I guess not. 看来不是这样
[15:08] What do you mean, not on the list? Don’t tell me you don’t know who I am. 你什么意思 不在名单之列? 别告诉我你不知道我是谁?
[15:13] What’s happening, everybody? Thanks for waiting. 各位 这里怎么了? 谢谢你们等我
[15:15] – I had the hardest time finding this place. – No! No! Bad donkey! Bad! Down! – 我费了好大功夫才找到这里来 – 不! 不! 你这头坏驴子! 坏蛋 下去!
[15:20] No, Dad! It’s all right. It’s all right. He’s with us. 不 爸爸 没事 没事 他是和我们一起的
[15:23] – He helped rescue me from the dragon. – That’s me: the noble steed. – 他也曾帮助拯救我 – 正是在下:高贵的马儿
[15:26] Waiter! How ’bout a bowl for the steed? 侍者!给马儿来套餐具
[15:28] Oh, boy. 哦 孩子
[15:33] – Um, Shrek? – Yeah? – 嗯 史莱克? – 唔?
[15:34] Oh, sorry! Great soup, Mrs Q. 哦 对不起! 这汤味道真好 王后夫人
[15:38] Mmm! 啊!
[15:39] No, no. Darling. 不 不 亲爱的
[15:42] Oh! 啊!
[15:46] So, Fiona, tell us about where you live. 那么 菲奥娜 给我们讲讲你住在哪里
[15:49] Well… 好的…
[15:51] Shrek owns his own land. 史莱克拥有他自己的小岛
[15:54] – Don’t you, honey? – Oh, yes! – 不是吗 甜心? – 哦 对啊!
[15:57] It’s in an enchanted forest 那是在一片魔法森林里
[16:00] abundant in squirrels and cute little duckies and… 有好多松鼠 小鸭子和一些
[16:05] What? 什么?
[16:06] I know you ain’t talking about the swamp. 我知道你说的不是沼泽
[16:08] An ogre from a swamp. Oh! How original. 沼泽地来的兽人 哦 真是罕见啊
[16:12] I suppose that would be a fine place to raise the children. 我认为那里倒是个养孩子的好地方
[16:26] It’s a bit early to be thinking about that, isn’t it? 现在说这些为时过早 是不是?
[16:29] – lndeed. I just started eating. – Harold! – 我才开始吃东西 – 哈罗德!
[16:32] – What’s that supposed to mean? – Dad. It’s great, OK? – 那到底是什么意思? – 爸爸 听起来很棒 对吗?
[16:35] – For his type, yes. – My type? – 对他这种人是不错 – 我这种人?
[16:38] I got to go to the bathroom. 我要去卫生间一趟
[16:39] – Dinner is served! – Never mind. I can hold it. – 现在开始上菜! – 没事了 我可以忍着
[16:49] Bon appetit! 味道好极了!
[16:50] Oh, Mexican food! My favorite. 喔 墨西哥菜! 我的最爱
[16:52] Let’s not sit here with our tummies rumbling. Everybody dig in. 我们就别坐在这里饿肚子了 大家开动吧
[16:56] Don’t mind if I do, Lillian. 请别介意我必须这样 莉莉安
[16:57] I suppose any grandchildren I could expect from you would be… 我想你们能带给我的外孙只能是…
[17:01] Ogres, yes! 兽人 对!
[17:04] Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Right, Harold? 还有什么事情能不出问题吗 哈罗德?
[17:07] Oh, no! No! Of course, not! 哦 不! 不 当然 不!
[17:09] That is, assuming you don’t eat your own young! 如果你不把自己的孩子吃掉的话
[17:12] Dad! 爸爸!
[17:13] No, we usually prefer the ones who’ve been locked away in a tower! 不 我们一般喜欢吃被锁在塔里的那种
[17:18] – Shrek, please! – I only did that because I love her. – 史莱克 拜托了! – 我这样做只是因为我爱她
[17:21] Aye, day care or dragon-guarded castle. 是啊关心呵护还有龙来守卫
[17:24] You wouldn’t understand. You’re not her father! 你不会明白的 你又不是她父亲
[17:32] It’s so nice to have the family together for dinner. 一家人坐在一起吃饭真好
[17:39] – Harold! – Shrek! – 哈罗德! – 史莱克!
[17:40] – Fiona! – Fiona! – 菲奥娜! – 菲奥娜!
[17:41] – Mom! – Harold… – 妈妈! – 哈罗德…
[17:43] Donkey! 驴子!
[19:07] Oh, my dear. Oh, look at you. 喔 亲爱的 喔 看看你
[19:12] You’re all grown up. 你都长大了
[19:15] – Who are you? – Oh, sweet pea! – 你是谁? – 哦 小乖乖
[19:18] I’m your fairy godmother. 我是你的仙女教母
[19:20] – I have a fairy godmother? – Shush, shush. – 我有仙女教母吗? – 嘘 嘘
[19:23] Now, don’t worry. I’m here to make it all better. 现在别担心了 我到这里来就是为了解决问题
[19:27] With just a… 只要…
[19:31] Wave of my magic wand Your troubles will soon be gone 我的魔杖轻轻一挥 你的烦恼瞬间消失
[19:34] With a flick of the wrist and just a flash You’ll land a prince with a ton of cash 手腕舒展魔光闪过 金钱王子就此现身
[19:39] A high-priced dress made by mice no less 昂贵的服饰 精致无法比
[19:42] Some crystal glass pumps And no more stress 水晶风泵使劲吹 一切烦恼全消失
[19:44] Your worries will vanish, your soul will cleanse 你的担忧不翼而飞 你的灵魂彻底轻松
[19:46] Confide in your very own furniture friends 把一切都交给你的家具朋友们
[19:48] We ‘ll help you set a new fashion trend 我们会帮助你打造流行新时尚
[19:51] – I’ll make you fancy, I’ll make you great – The kind of girl a prince would date! – 我会让你宛如梦幻 使你非同凡响 – 正是王子们梦寐以求的女孩
[19:55] They’ll write your name on the bathroom wall… 他们会把你的名字写在浴室墙上…
[19:57] For a happy ever after, give Fiona a call! 为了永远的幸福 去找菲奥娜吧!
[19:59] A sporty carriage to ride in style, Sexy man boy chauffeur, Kyle 赛车型的马车多时尚 有位性感车夫叫凯尔
[20:03] Banish your blemishes, tooth decay, Cellulite thighs will fade away 洗去灰尘和牙垢 拜托多余的脂肪
[20:07] And oh, what the hey! Have a bichon frise! 哈哈 来个惊喜! 再加一只比熊犬!
[20:11] Nip and tuck, here and there to land that prince with the perfect hair 无处不在 这里那里 来了一位酷发美王子
[20:14] Lipstick liners, shadows blush To get that prince with the sexy tush 唇线勾勒 暗影涌动 性感姿态引住王子
[20:17] Lucky day, hunk buffet You and your prince take a roll in the hay 幸运之日 令人震惊 你和你的王子在干草堆里打滚
[20:20] You can spoon on the moon With the prince to the tune 在月亮上与王子热吻 一切都完美合乎情调
[20:24] Don’t be drab, you’ll be fab Your prince will have rock-hard abs 别再老土了 你会大吃一惊 你的王子肌肉发达
[20:26] Cheese souffle, Valentine’s Day Have some chicken fricassee! 嗓音浑厚 情人节之际 等着吃鸡丁!
[20:29] Nip and tuck, here and there To land that prince with the perfect hair 无处不在 这里那里 来了一位酷发美王子
[20:32] Stop! 够了!
[20:34] Look… 怎么…
[20:36] Thank you very much, Fairy Godmother, 非常感谢你 仙女教母
[20:39] but I really don’t need all this. 但我现在并不需要这些
[20:44] – Fine. Be that way. – We didn’t like you, anyway. – 好 那么就这样 – 我们不喜欢你
[20:46] Fiona? Fiona? 菲奥娜? 菲奥娜?
[20:54] Oh! You got a puppy? All I got in my room was shampoo. 喔 你有一只小狗? 我房子里只有洗发水
[20:57] Oh, uh… 喔 嗯…
[20:59] Fairy Godmother, furniture… 仙女教母 家具们…
[21:02] I’d like you to meet my husband, Shrek. 我想你们该见见我的丈夫 史莱克
[21:04] Your husband? What? What did you say? When did this happen? 你的丈夫? 什么? 你说什么? 这是什么时候发生的事?
[21:08] Shrek is the one who rescued me. 史莱克曾经救过我
[21:10] – But that can’t be right. – Oh, great, more relatives! – 但那样做并不妥当 – 哦 太好了 又是亲戚!
[21:14] She’s just trying to help. 她只是想帮忙
[21:15] Good! She can help us pack. Get your coat, dear. We’re leaving. 好啊!那就帮我们收拾行礼把 拿上你的外衣 亲爱的 我们走吧
[21:19] – What? – I don’t want to leave. – 什么? – 我不想离开
[21:20] When did you decide this? 你什么时候决定的?
[21:22] – Shortly after arriving. – Look, I’m sorry… – 刚到不久后就决定了 – 听着 我很抱歉…
[21:25] No, that’s all right. I need to go, anyway. 不 没什么 不管怎么说我都得走了
[21:28] But remember, dear. If you should ever need me… 但是 记着 亲爱的 如果你还需要我…
[21:32] happiness… 还有幸福…
[21:33] is just a teardrop away. 只要一滴眼泪就够了
[21:35] Thanks, but we’ve got all the happiness we need. 多谢 但我们已经有了需要的一切幸福
[21:37] Happy, happy, happy… 幸福 幸福 幸福…
[21:39] So I see. 我明白了
[21:41] Let’s go, Kyle. 我们走 凯尔
[21:46] – Very nice, Shrek. – What? – 太好了 史莱克. – 什么?
[21:48] I told you coming here was a bad idea. 我告诉过你来这里是个坏主意
[21:50] You could’ve at least tried to get along with my father. 你至少应该试着与我父亲和睦相处
[21:53] I don’t think I was going to get Daddy’s blessing, 我想我可能没法得到父亲的祝福了
[21:56] even if I did want it. 即使我非常需要也没戏
[21:58] Do you think it might be nice if somebody asked me what I wanted? 你难道不认为有人来关心我是件好事吗?
[22:02] Sure. Do you want me to pack for you? 当然了 你要我帮你收拾行礼吗?
[22:04] You’re unbelievable! You’re behaving like a… 你真让人难以置信! 你简直就像个…
[22:09] – Go on! Say it! – Like an ogre! – 说啊!说出来! – 像个兽人!
[22:12] Here’s a news flash for you! 现在告诉你一则大新闻!
[22:14] Whether your parents like it or not… I am an ogre! 不管你爹妈是否喜欢 可我就是一个兽人!
[22:23] And guess what, Princess? That’s not about to change. 还有 我的公主殿下 这些永远不会改变
[22:33] I’ve made changes for you, Shrek. Think about that. 我已经为你而改变了 史莱克 想想这个吧
[22:39] That’s real smooth, Shrek. I’m an ogre! 说起来真顺口 史莱克 “我是个兽人!”
[23:09] I knew this would happen. 我就知道会发生这样的事
[23:11] You should. You started it. 你当然知道 你挑起的
[23:13] I can hardly believe that, Lillian. He’s the ogre. Not me. 我简直不敢相信 莉莉安 他是兽人 我不是
[23:17] I think, Harold, you’re taking this a little too personally. 哈罗德 我认为你用太多个人眼光看这事了
[23:20] This is Fiona’s choice. 这是菲奥娜的选择
[23:23] But she was supposed to choose the prince we picked for her. 但她应该嫁给我们为她挑选的王子
[23:26] I mean, you expect me to give my blessings to this… thing? 难道你也要我把祝福赐给那个家伙?
[23:30] Fiona does. And she’ll never forgive you if you don’t. 菲奥娜已经选择了 如果你一意孤行她永远都不会原谅你
[23:34] I don’t want to lose our daughter again, Harold. 我可不想再失去我们的女儿 哈罗德
[23:39] Oh, you act as if love is totally predictable. 喔 你真以为爱情是可以预定的吗?
[23:42] Don’t you remember when we were young? 难道你忘了我们年轻的时候?
[23:45] We used to walk down by the lily pond and… 我们在百合花坛边散步
[23:48] – they were in bloom… – Our first kiss. – 那时花儿都开了… – 还有我们的初吻
[23:51] It’s not the same! 这不是一回事!
[23:52] I don’t think you realize that our daughter has married a monster! 我认为你还没有意识到 我们的女儿嫁给了一头怪物!
[23:56] Oh, stop being such a drama king. 哎 别那么冲动
[23:59] Fine! Pretend there’s nothing wrong! 好!装作什么事都没问题!
[24:01] La, di, da, di, da! Isn’t it all wonderful! 所有的事都棒极了!
[24:04] I’d like to know how it could get any worse! 我倒想知道事情还会变得多糟糕
[24:06] Hello, Harold. 你好 哈罗德
[24:07] – What happened? – Nothing, dear! – 怎么了? – 没事 亲爱的!
[24:09] Just the old crusade wound playing up a bit! 当十字军骑士时的老伤口发作而已
[24:14] I’ll just stretch it out here for a while. 我得出去舒展一下身子
[24:16] You better get in. We need to talk. 你最好进来 我们得谈一谈
[24:19] Actually, Fairy Godmother, off to bed. 仙女教母 实际上我正要休息了
[24:22] Already taken my pills, and they tend to make me a bit drowsy. 我已经吃了点安眠药 很快就要昏昏沉沉的了
[24:25] So, how about… we make this a quick visit. What? 那么 我们长话短说如何 什么?
[24:31] Oh, hello. Ha-ha-ha! 喔 你好 呵呵
[24:35] So, what’s new? 发生什么事了?
[24:37] You remember my son, Prince Charming? 你还记得我的儿子 查明王子吗?
[24:40] Is that you? My gosh! It’s been years. 是你吗? 我的天! 有些年头没见了
[24:44] When did you get back? 你什么时候回来的?
[24:46] Oh, about five minutes ago, actually. 嗯 才刚回来5分钟
[24:49] After I endured blistering winds, scorching desert… 为此我饱受炎热风沙之苦
[24:53] I climbed to the highest room in the tallest tower… 还要爬上高塔上最高的房间
[24:56] Mommy can handle this. 让妈妈来摆平这一切
[24:58] He endures blistering winds and scorching desert! 他饱受了炎热风沙之苦!
[25:03] He climbs to the highest bloody room of the tallest bloody tower… 还爬上了该死的高塔上最高的房间
[25:07] And what does he find? 最后发现了什么?
[25:08] Some gender-confused wolf telling him that his princess 那里有个杂种告诉他
[25:12] is already married. 他的公主已经结婚了
[25:14] It wasn’t my fault. He didn’t get there in time. 这不是我的错 他没能及时赶来
[25:16] Stop the car! 停车!
[25:19] Harold. 哈罗德
[25:22] You force me to do something I really don’t want to do. 你在逼我做一些我本来不想做的事
[25:27] Where are we? 我们到哪里了?
[25:29] Hi. Welcome to Friar’s Fat Boy! May I take your order? 嗨 欢迎光临胖男孩快餐店 您想要点什么?
[25:32] My diet is ruined! I hope you’re happy. Er… okay. 我的胃口全都毁了! 但我希望你能高兴 哦 好吧
[25:36] Two Renaissance Wraps, no mayo… chili rings… 两套复活餐包 别加蛋黄酱 也不要辣椒
[25:39] – I’ll have the Medieval Meal. – One Medieval Meal and, Harold… – 我要中世纪肉餐 – 一份中世纪肉餐 哈罗德…
[25:43] – Curly fries? – No, thank you. – 要炸薯条圈吗? – 不了 谢谢你
[25:45] – Sourdough soft taco, then? – No, really, I’m fine. – 那么软式塔可饼呢? – 不 真的不用了 我不饿
[25:48] Your order, Fairy Godmother. This comes with the Medieval Meal. 你要的快餐 仙女教母 这是购买中世纪肉餐的附赠品
[25:52] There you are, dear. 这个给你 亲爱的
[25:56] We made a deal, Harold, and I assume you don’t want me to go back on my part. 我们说好了的 哈罗德 但我认为你并没有履行
[26:00] Indeed not. 的确没有
[26:02] So, Fiona and Charming will be together. 反正菲奥娜必须和查明在一起
[26:06] – Yes. – Believe me, Harold. It’s what’s best. – 对 – 相信我 哈罗德 这是最好的结局
[26:10] Not only for your daughter… 不只是为了你的女儿
[26:13] but for your Kingdom. 也是为了你的国家
[26:20] What am I supposed to do about it? 我该怎么办?
[26:24] Use your imagination. 用用你的想象力
[27:00] Oh… 哦…
[27:04] Come on in, Your Majesty. 请进吧 陛下
[27:12] I like my town 我喜欢我的地盘
[27:22] Nobody knows… 没人知道
[27:26] Excuse me. 打搅了
[27:28] Do I know you? 我见过你吗?
[27:30] No, you must be mistaking me for someone else. 不 你肯定是把我当成其他人了
[27:33] Uh… excuse me. I’m looking for the Ugly Stepsister. 嗯…打搅了 我正在找丑姐姐
[27:39] Ah! There you are. Right. 啊!你在这里 太好了
[27:41] You see, I need to have someone taken care of. 我需要解决掉某个人
[27:47] – Who’s the guy? – Well, he’s not a guy, per se. – 是谁? – 嗯 他不是个常人
[27:51] Um… He’s an ogre. 嗯 他是个兽人
[27:56] Hey, buddy, let me clue you in. 嗨 老兄 我给你指条路
[27:57] There’s only one fellow who can handle a job like that, and, frankly… 老实说 只有一个人能做这样的活路
[28:02] he don’t like to be disturbed. 但他并不喜欢有人去打搅他
[28:04] Where could I find him? 我要到哪里才能找到他?
[28:09] Hello? 你好?
[28:12] Who dares enter my room? 谁敢闯入我的房间?
[28:14] Sorry! I hope I’m not interrupting, but I’m told you’re the one to talk to 对不起 我希望没有打搅到你 但他们告诉我…
[28:18] about an ogre problem? 你是唯一能够解决兽人的高手
[28:20] You are told correct. 他们说得没错
[28:22] But for this, I charge a great deal of money. 不过这一次 我要的价钱不低
[28:26] Would… this be enough? 这些够了吗?
[28:35] You have engaged my valuable services, Your Majesty. 很乐意为您效劳 陛下
[28:40] Just tell me where I can find this ogre. 告诉我在哪里可以找到这个兽人
[29:52] Dear Knight, I pray that you take this favor as a token of my gratitude. 亲爱的骑士我希望你能接受我的感激
[30:19] Dear Diary… 亲爱的日记…
[30:20] Sleeping Beauty is having a slumber party tomorrow, 睡美人明天就要举行一次睡眠晚会
[30:23] but Dad says I can’t go. He never lets me out after sunset. 但是爸爸说我不能去 他从来不让我天黑之后出去
[30:28] Dad says I’m going away for a while. 爸爸说我只在学校毕业的时候
[30:31] Must be like some finishing school. 才能出去一会儿
[30:34] Mom says that when I’m old enough, 妈妈说等到我长大了
[30:36] my Prince Charming will rescue me from my tower 我的查明王子会把我从塔里救出去
[30:39] and bring me back to my family, 把我带回我的家里
[30:41] and we’ll all live happily ever after. 此后我们会过得非常幸福
[30:46] Mrs. Fiona Charming. 菲奥娜·查明夫人
[30:50] Mrs. Fiona Charming. 菲奥娜·查明夫人
[30:52] Mrs. Fiona Charming. 菲奥娜·查明夫人
[30:53] Mrs. Fiona Charming. 菲奥娜·查明夫人
[31:05] Sorry. I hope I’m not interrupting anything. 对不起 我希望没有打搅你
[31:08] No, no. I was just reading a, uh… a scary book. 不 不 我正在读一本…一本恐怖小说
[31:14] I was hoping you’d let me apologize for my despicable behavior earlier. 我希望你能接受我的道歉 我先前的举止显然有些失态
[31:19] – Okay… – I don’t know what came over me. – 好的… – 我都不知道我当时是怎么了
[31:22] Do you suppose we could pretend it never happened and start over… 我们装作什么也没发生过 然后重新开始好吗?
[31:25] – Look, Your Majesty, I just… – Please. Call me Dad. – 听着 陛下 我只是… – 请叫我父亲
[31:28] Dad. We both acted like ogres. 父亲 我们当时的表现都像兽人
[31:32] Maybe we just need some time to get to know each other. 也许我们需要一些时间来相互了解
[31:36] Excellent idea! I was actually hoping you might join me for a morning hunt. 好主意!我希望你明天早上能够陪我出去打猎
[31:41] A little father-son time? 让我们父子之间熟悉一下?
[31:44] I know it would mean the world to Fiona. 我想这对菲奥娜来说是件天大的好事
[31:55] Shall we say, 7:30 by the old oak? 那我们就约定了 7:30在老橡树见面
[32:05] Face it, Donkey! We’re lost. 面对现实吧 驴子! 我们迷路了
[32:07] We can’t be lost. We followed the King’s instructions exactly. 我们不可能迷路 我们一直按国王的指示走的
[32:11] Head to the darkest part of the woods… 先到森林中的最深处…
[32:14] Past the sinister trees with scary-looking branches. 穿过有可怕树枝的邪恶树丛
[32:17] – The bush shaped like Shirley Bassey! – We passed that three times already! – 那些灌木看上去真像雪莉 贝西! – 可我们已经走过这里三次了!
[32:21] You were the one who said not to stop for directions. 是你说别停下来的
[32:24] Oh, great. My one chance to fix things up with Fiona’s dad 嗯 太好了 我唯一能与菲奥娜父亲修好的机会
[32:29] and I end up lost in the woods with you! 结果却和你在这森林里迷路了!
[32:31] Don’t get huffy! I’m only trying to help. 别发火啊! 我只是想帮忙
[32:33] I know! I know. 我知道 我知道
[32:37] – I’m sorry, all right? – Hey, don’t worry about it. – 我很抱歉 好吗? – 嗨 别担心了
[32:41] I just really need to make things work with this guy. 我真的很想和这家伙的关系能有点进展
[32:44] Yeah, sure. Now let’s go bond with Daddy. 对 当然 现在我们去讨父亲的欢心吧
[32:55] Well, well, well, Donkey. 好 好 好 驴子
[32:56] I know it was kind of a tender moment back there, but the purring? 我想这是一个温馨的时刻 但是怎么会有咕噜声?
[33:00] What? I ain’t purring. 什么? 我没有发出咕噜声
[33:02] Sure. What’s next? A hug? 当然了 那么接下来该做什么? 来个拥抱?
[33:04] Hey, Shrek. Donkeys don’t purr. What do you think I am, some kind of a… 嗨 史莱克 驴子可没有发出咕噜声 你以为我是什么 一种…
[33:08] Ha-ha! Fear me, if you dare! 嘿-嘿! 害怕吧 如果你们还能够的话!
[33:12] Look! A little cat. 看 一只小猫!
[33:14] – Look out, Shrek! He got a piece! – It’s a cat, Donkey. – 小心 史莱克! 他手上有把剑 – 那是只猫 驴子
[33:17] Come here, little kitty, kitty. 过来 小乖乖 乖
[33:19] Come on, little kitty. Come here. Oh! Come here, little kitty. 来啊小乖乖 到这里来 喔 过来 小乖乖
[33:25] Whoa! 哇!
[33:27] – Hold on, Shrek! I’m coming! – Come on! Get it off! Get it off! – 撑住, 史莱克! 我来了! – 哎呀! 拉开它 拉开它!
[33:31] Oh, God. Oh… 哦 老天 哦…
[33:34] No! 不!
[33:37] – Look out, Shrek! Hold still! – Get it off! – 小心 史莱克 别动! – 拉开它!
[33:40] Shrek! Hold still! 史莱克!别动!
[33:43] – Did I miss? – No. You got them. – 我没踢中吗? – 不 你正中我下盘
[33:50] Now, ye ogre, pray for mercy from… 现在 你这个兽人 讨饶吧…
[33:56] Puss… in Boots! 向我武士猫大人!
[33:59] I’ll kill that cat! 我要宰了这只猫!
[34:01] Ah-ha-ha! 噢-哈-哈!
[34:20] – Hairball. – Oh! That is nasty! – 肚子里有毛发球 – 哦 真是脏死了!
[34:25] What should we do with him? 我们该拿它怎么办?
[34:27] Take the sword and neuter him. Give him the Bob Barker treatment. 先把它的剑拿开 然后给它来个全套疗法
[34:30] Oh, no! Por favor! Please! 哦 不! 拜托了! 请别!
[34:31] I implore you! It was nothing personal, Senor. 求你了 这不该涉及个人恩怨 先生
[34:34] I was doing it only for my family. 我只是为了养家糊口才出来干这个
[34:36] My mother, she is sick. And my father lives off the garbage! 我母亲 她病得厉害 我父亲 整日以捡垃圾为生!
[34:40] The King offered me much in gold and I have a litter of brothers… 国王给了我很多钱 我还有一个小弟弟要养活…
[34:44] Whoa, whoa, whoa! 哇 哇 哇!
[34:45] Fiona’s father paid you to do this? 菲奥娜得父亲雇你来干这个?
[34:48] The rich King? Si. 那个有钱的国王? 嗯
[34:53] Well, so much for Dad’s royal blessing. 好吧 父亲的祝福到此为止
[34:57] Don’t feel bad. Almost everybody that meets you wants to kill you. 别垂头丧气啊反正差不多你认识的人都想杀你
[35:00] Gee, thanks. 哦 多谢了
[35:05] Maybe Fiona would’ve been better off if I were some sort of Prince Charming. 也许如果我是查明王子那类人的话 菲奥娜会感觉好一些
[35:09] That’s what the King said. 国王就是这样说的
[35:12] Oh, uh… sorry. I thought that question was directed at me. 哦 嗯…对不起 我想问题还是出在我身上
[35:17] Shrek, Fiona knows you’d do anything for her. 史莱克, 菲奥娜知道你为她作出的牺牲
[35:20] Well, it’s not like I wouldn’t change if I could. 嗯 如果愿意的话我也许可以改变
[35:23] I just… I just wish I could make her happy. 我只是…我只是希望她能开心
[35:29] Hold the phone… 等一等…
[35:32] Happiness. 开心
[35:34] A tear drop away. 只要一滴眼泪
[35:37] Donkey! Think of the saddest thing that’s ever happened to you! 驴子! 想一想你所遭遇过的最不幸的事吧!
[35:41] Aw, man, where do I begin? 噢 老兄 你让我从何说起?
[35:44] First there was the time that old farmer tried to sell me for some magic beans. 先是有个老农夫把我卖了换魔豆
[35:48] Then this fool had a party and he have the guests trying to pin the tail on me. 然后这个傻瓜开了个派对 一帮人想给我装上个假尾巴
[35:52] Then they got drunk and start beating me with a stick, going Pinata!! 他们喝得烂醉 然后用棍子揍我 叫嚷着Pinata!!
[35:56] What is a pinata, anyway? 可到底什么是pinata?
[35:58] No, Donkey! I need you to cry! 不 驴子! 我要你哭!
[36:00] Don’t go projecting on me. 别拿我来撒气
[36:02] I know you’re feeling bad, but you got to… 我知道你心情很糟 但是你也得…
[36:04] Aaaahhh! 啊…!
[36:07] You little, hairy, litter-licking sack of… 你这个小毛球 该死得…
[36:17] What? Is it on? Is it on? 怎么了 开动了?开动了?
[36:20] This is Fairy Godmother. 这里是仙女教母
[36:22] I’m either away from my desk or with a client. 我可能不在办公室 也许在和客户谈生意
[36:24] But if you come by the office, we’ll be glad to make you an appointment. 如果你能亲自到办公室来 我们可以为你预约
[36:29] Have a happy ever after. 希望永远幸福
[36:33] Oh… 哦…
[36:35] Are you up for a little quest, Donkey? 你准备好完成这个小任务了吗 驴子?
[36:37] That’s more like it! Shrek and Donkey, on another whirlwind adventure! 太好了! 史莱克和驴子 又一场轰轰烈烈的冒险
[36:44] – Stop, Ogre! I have misjudged you. – Join the club. We’ve got jackets. – 等等 兽人 我误会了你 – 一起来吧 我们都等着你
[36:49] On my honor, I am obliged to accompany you until I have saved your life 不胜荣幸 我将陪伴你直到能够救你于危难
[36:53] as you have spared me mine. 以谢你赐我生命
[36:55] The position of annoying talking animal has already been taken. 队伍里多嘴多舌的岗位已经有人了
[36:58] Let’s go, Shrek. Shrek? 我们走 史莱克 史莱克?
[37:10] – Shrek! – Aw, come on, Donkey. Look at him… – 史莱克! – 喔 来 驴子 看看他…
[37:14] in his wee little boots. 还穿着小靴子呢
[37:16] You know, how many cats can wear boots? Honestly. 你知道有多少猫会穿鞋?
[37:19] – Let’s keep him! – Say what? – 我们留下他! – 你说什么?
[37:24] Ahh! 啊!
[37:25] Listen. He’s purring! 听听 他还在咕噜作响呢
[37:27] – Oh, so now it’s cute. – Come on, Donkey. Lighten up. – 哦 现在听起来真是妙极了 – 好了 驴子 振作点
[37:30] Lighten up? I should lighten up? Look who’s telling who to lighten up! 振作?我该振作点? 看看是谁告诉谁该振作点吧!
[37:32] Lighten up? I should lighten up? Look who’s telling who to lighten up! 振作?我该振作点? 看看是谁告诉谁该振作点吧!
[37:35] Shrek! 史莱克!
[37:43] Shrek? 史莱克?
[37:55] They’re both festive, aren’t they? 两种料子都很喜庆 对吗?
[37:57] What do you think, Harold? 你觉得怎么样 哈罗德?
[37:59] Um… Yes, yes. Fine. Fine. 嗯…好 好 不错 不错
[38:04] Try to at least pretend you’re interested in your daughter’s wedding ball. 请至少装作对女儿的婚宴有点兴趣
[38:08] Honestly, Lillian, I don’t think it matters. 老实说 莉莉安 我认为这毫无用处
[38:10] How do we know there will even be a ball? 我们怎么知道这个婚宴是否还会举行呢?
[38:12] Mom. Dad. 妈妈 爸爸
[38:14] – Oh, hello, dear. – What’s that, Cedric? Right! Coming. – 哦 你好 亲爱的 – 那是什么 塞德里克?对了 过来
[38:19] Mom, have you seen Shrek? 妈妈 你见到史莱克了吗?
[38:21] I haven’t. You should ask your father. 我没见到 你应该去问你父亲
[38:24] Be sure and use small words, dear. He’s a little slow this morning. 但说话小心点 亲爱的 他今天早上有点慢吞吞的
[38:28] – Can I help you, Your Majesty? – Ah, yes! Um… – 我能帮你做什么 陛下? – 哦 对 嗯…
[38:32] Mmm! Exquisite. What do you call this dish? 哦 真是鲜美 这道菜叫什么?
[38:35] That would be the dog’s breakfast, Your Majesty. 这是狗食 陛下
[38:38] Ah, yes. Very good, then. Carry on, Cedric. 哦 对 很好 继续吧 塞德里克
[38:42] – Dad? Dad, have you seen Shrek? – No, I haven’t, dear. – 爸爸?爸爸 你见到史莱克了吗? – 不 我没见到 亲爱的
[38:46] I’m sure he just went off to look for a nice… mud hole to cool down in. 我相信他肯定刚刚出去 想去找个烂泥洞冷静一下
[38:50] You know, after your little spat last night. 你知道的 昨晚你们才争吵过
[38:52] Oh. You heard that, huh? 噢 你听到了 嗯?
[38:54] The whole kingdom heard you. 全国都听见你们吵架了
[38:56] I mean, after all, it is in his nature to be… 我是说 他的本意…
[38:59] well, a bit of a brute. 对 有一点兽性
[39:01] Him? You know, you didn’t exactly roll out the Welcome Wagon. 他?你知道 是你没有欢迎他的诚意
[39:05] Well, what did you expect? Look at what he’s done to you. 好 那你还能期待什么? 看看他都对你做了些什么
[39:09] Shrek loves me for who I am. 史莱克是真爱我
[39:12] I would think you’d be happy for me. 我认为你会为我而高兴
[39:15] Darling, I’m just thinking about what’s best for you. 亲爱的 我正在考虑给你最好的选择
[39:18] Maybe you should do the same. 也许你也该这样考虑
[39:35] No, really? 不 真的吗?
[39:43] Oh… 哦…
[39:48] Oh, no. That’s the old Keebler’s place. Let’s back away slowly. 哦 不 这是老科布勒的地盘 让我们慢慢绕过去
[39:52] That’s the Fairy Godmother’s cottage. 那是仙女教母的别墅
[39:54] She’s the largest producer of hexes and potions in the whole kingdom. 她是整个国家最大的魔法药剂生产商
[39:58] Then why don’t we pop in there for a spell? Ha-ha! Spell! 那么我们为什么不进去弄点魔法药水 呵呵 魔法!
[40:07] He makes me laugh. 他真逗死我了
[40:14] Hi. I’m here to see the… 嗨 我来这里想见…
[40:16] The Fairy Godmother. I’m sorry. She is not in. 仙女教母 我很抱歉 她现在不在
[40:19] Jerome! Coffee and a Monte Cristo. Now! 杰罗姆!拿点咖啡和基督饼来 现在!
[40:24] Yes, Fairy Godmother. Right away. 好的 仙女教母 马上来
[40:27] Look, she’s not seeing any clients today, OK? 听着 她今天不见客 明白?
[40:30] That’s OK, buddy. We’re from the union. 没问题 老兄 我们是工会派来的
[40:32] The union? 工会?
[40:33] We represent the workers in all magical industries, both evil and benign. 我们代表魔法产业内的全体工人 包括善恶两派
[40:37] Oh! Oh, right. 哦!噢 好的
[40:39] Are you feeling at all degraded or oppressed? 你是不是感觉很糟糕?
[40:42] Uh… a little. We don’t even have dental. 嗯…有一点 我们这里甚至没有牙医
[40:46] They don’t even have dental. 他们甚至没有配备牙医
[40:48] Okay, we’ll just have a look around. 好 我们要进去看一看
[40:50] Oh. By the way. 噢 对了
[40:52] I think it’d be better if the Fairy Godmother didn’t know we were here. 我想你最好别告诉仙女教母我们来过
[40:55] – Know what I’m saying? Huh? – Huh? Huh? Huh? – 知道我在说什么吗 嗯? – 嗯? 嗯? 嗯?
[40:58] – Stop it. – Of course. Go right in. – 够了 – 当然 进去吧
[41:31] A drop of desire. 一点欲望
[41:34] Naughty! 真有意思!
[41:37] A pinch of passion. 一点点激情
[41:43] And just a hint of… 再加上一点点…
[41:46] Iust! 活力!
[41:51] Excuse me. 打搅了
[41:53] Sorry to barge in like this… 很抱歉我冒昧闯入
[41:55] What in Grimm’s name are you doing here? 老天爷 你们来这里干什么?
[41:58] Well, it seems that Fiona’s not exactly happy. 嗯 看起来菲奥娜并不开心
[42:05] And there’s some question as to why that is? 是不是要问一些和这有关的问题?
[42:08] Well, let’s explore that, shall we? 嗯 我们来谈谈 好吗?
[42:12] Ah. P, P, P… Princess. Cinderella. 嗯…辛德拉公主
[42:16] Here we are. Lived happily ever after. Oh… 我们有了 从此之后幸福地生活着
[42:19] No ogres! 没有提到兽人
[42:22] Let’s see. Snow White. 我们再看看 白雪公主
[42:23] A handsome prince. Oh, no ogres. 英俊的王子 噢 没有提到兽人
[42:27] Sleeping Beauty. Oh, no ogres! 睡美人 哦 没有兽人
[42:29] Hansel and Gretel? No! Thumbelina? No. 汉塞和格泰? 没有! 拇指公主 没有
[42:32] The Golden Bird, the Little Mermaid, Pretty Woman… 金色小鸟 美人鱼 风月俏佳人…
[42:36] No, no, no, no, no! 不 不 不 不 不!
[42:38] You see, ogres don’t live happily ever after. 你看见了 兽人从来都不会过得愉快
[42:43] All right, look, lady! 好了 听着 女士!
[42:44] Don’t you point… those dirty green sausages at me! 你别用这些肮脏的绿色香肠指着我!
[42:50] Your Monte Cristo and coffee. 你的咖啡和基督饼
[42:51] Oh! Sorry. 喔 抱歉
[42:53] Ah… that’s okay. 嗯… 好吧
[42:55] We were just leaving. 我们这就离开
[42:57] Very sorry to have wasted your time, Miss Godmother. 非常抱歉耽误了您的时间 教母小姐
[43:00] Just… go. 快… 走
[43:02] Come on, guys. 走吧 兄弟们
[43:19] TGlF, eh, buddy? 又是一个星期五 嗯 老兄?
[43:23] Working hard or hardly working, eh, Mac? 努力工作否则就别想有工作 嗯 麦克?
[43:35] Get your fine Corinthian footwear and your cat cheeks out of my face! 把你的厚鞋子和屁股从我脸上挪开!
[43:39] Man, that stinks! 老兄 真臭死了!
[43:41] You don’t exactly smell like a basket of roses. 你闻起来可不像一篮玫瑰
[43:47] – Well, one of these has got to help. – I was just concocting this very plan! – 好了 这里面应该有一瓶可以用 – 我才刚拟出这个计划!
[43:52] Already our minds are becoming one. 看来我们全都同心合力
[43:55] Whoa, whoa. If we need an expert on licking ourselves, we’ll give you a call. 哇 哇 如果我们需要一个马屁专家 我们会打电话找你的
[44:00] Shrek, this is a bad idea. 史莱克 这是个坏主意
[44:01] Look. Make yourself useful and go keep watch. 听着 做点事情 留心附近
[44:05] Puss, do you think you could get to those on top? 小猫 你能跳到顶上去吗?
[44:08] No problema, boss. In one of my nine lives, 没问题 老大 我只需要用到九条命之一就行了
[44:10] I was the great cat burglar of Santiago de Compostela. 我可是出了名的夜盗猫侠
[44:13] Ha-ha-ha-ha! 哈哈哈哈!
[44:15] Shrek, are you off your nut? 史莱克 你大脑出问题了吗?
[44:16] Donkey, keep watch. 驴子 看好附近
[44:18] Keep watch? Yeah, I’ll keep watch. 看好附近? 好的 我来把风
[44:20] I’ll watch that wicked witch come and whammy a world of hurt up your backside. 我会眼看着那巫婆冲进来 从背后给你们一个惊喜
[44:24] I’ll laugh, too. I’ll be giggling to myself. 我又想笑了 我真忍不住想笑
[44:27] – What do you see? – Toad Stool Softener? – 你看到了什么? – 蛤蟆屎软化剂?
[44:30] I’m sure a nice BM is the perfect solution for marital problems. 我相信一位心理医生才是解决婚姻问题的最好良方
[44:34] – Elfa Seltzer? – Uh-uh. – 香水剂? – 嗯
[44:36] – Hex Lax? – No! Try handsome. – 魔法泻药? – 不 试试看有没有”英俊药水”
[44:40] Sorry. No handsome. 抱歉 没有英俊药水
[44:43] Hey! How about Happily Ever After? 嗨! 那么”从此幸福”药水呢?
[44:46] Well, what does it do? 啊那有什么用?
[44:49] It says Beauty Divine. 上面写着”美容圣药”
[44:52] In some cultures, donkeys are revered as the wisest of creatures. 在某些文化中 驴子被尊崇为最睿智的生物
[44:55] Especially us talking ones. 尤其是我们这种能说话的
[44:57] Donkey! 驴子!
[45:01] That’ll have to do. We’ve got company. 只得拿那个 有人来了
[45:10] Can we get on with this? 这个对我们有用吗?
[45:15] Hurry! 快点!
[45:25] Nice catch, Donkey! 好球 驴子!
[45:27] Finally! A good use for your mouth. 你的嘴终于派上了大用场
[45:33] Come on! 快来!
[46:36] I don’t care whose fault it is. Just get this place cleaned up! 我不管这是谁的错 快把这个地方打扫干净!
[46:40] And somebody bring me something deep fried and smothered in chocolate! 再来个人给我拿点炸点心 要涂巧克力!
[46:46] – Mother! – Charming. Sweetheart. – 母亲! – 查明 甜心
[46:50] This isn’t a good time, pumpkin. Mama’s working. 现在不是个好时间 小南瓜 妈妈正在工作
[46:53] Whoa, what happened here? 哇 这里怎么了?
[46:56] – The ogre, that’s what! – What? Where is he, Mom? – 兽人 是他来了! – 什么?他在哪里?妈妈?
[46:59] I shall rend his head from his shoulders! 我要把他的脑袋从肩膀上扯下来
[47:01] I will smite him where he stands! 我要把他当场击垮!
[47:04] He will rue the very day he stole my kingdom from me! 他会为从我这里窃取的每一天而懊悔
[47:09] Oh, put it away, Junior! You’re still going to be king. 哦 先别提了 孩子! 你仍然还会成为国王
[47:13] We’ll just have to come up with something smarter. 我们要多用点心计
[47:15] Pardon. Um… 对不起 嗯…
[47:17] Everything is accounted for, Fairy Godmother, except for one potion. 所有的物品都还在 仙女教母 除了一瓶药水
[47:22] What? 什么?
[47:24] Oh… 哦…
[47:26] I do believe we can make this work to our advantage. 我想我们可以利用这一点
[47:31] Happily Ever After Potion. Maximum strength. “从此幸福”药水 最大剂量
[47:35] For you and your true love. “为你和你的真爱”
[47:37] lf one of you drinks this, you both will be fine. 如果你们中的一人喝了 两个人都会有效
[47:40] Happiness, comfort and beauty divine. 幸福 舒适和美丽圣洁
[47:43] – You both will be fine? – I guess it means it’ll affect Fiona, too. – 两个人都会有效? – 我想这应该是说也会影响到菲奥娜
[47:48] Hey, man, this don’t feel right. My donkey senses are tingling all over. 嗨 老兄 这不太好 我的驴子直觉总感觉不妥
[47:52] Drop that jug o’ voodoo and let’s get out of here. 赶紧放下那巫婆的玩意 我们离开这里吧
[47:55] It says, Beauty Divine. How bad can it be? 这上面说了 “美丽圣洁” 再糟糕又能糟糕到哪里去呢?
[48:00] See, you’re allergic to that stuff. You’ll have a reaction. 看 你对这东西过敏 喝下去会有副作用反应
[48:03] And if you think that I’ll be smearing Vapor Rub over your chest, think again! 如果你认为我能锤你的胸口搞人工呼吸 你最好还是再多想想!
[48:08] Boss, just in case there is something wrong with the potion… 老大 如果担心这药剂有什么问题…
[48:11] allow me to take the first sip. 请允许我来喝第一口
[48:13] It would be an honor to lay my life on the line for you. 如果能为你而死那是一种荣耀
[48:16] Oh, no, no. I don’t think so. 哦 不 不 我不这样认为
[48:19] If there’ll be any animal testing, I’ll do it. 如果要用动物来做试验 应该是我先来
[48:21] That’s the best friend’s job. Now give me that bottle. 这是最好的朋友的工作 现在把瓶子给我
[48:30] How do you feel? 你感觉如何?
[48:32] I don’t feel any different. I look any different? 我没感觉有什么变化 我看起来有什么变化吗?
[48:36] You still look like an ass to me. 在我看来你仍然是一头蠢驴
[48:38] Maybe it doesn’t work on donkeys. 也许对驴子没有用
[48:42] – Well, here’s to us, Fiona. – Shrek? – 好 那就为了我们 菲奥娜 – 史莱克?
[48:46] – You drink that, there’s no going back. – I know. – 你喝下去之后就没法后悔了 – 我知道
[48:50] – No more wallowing in the mud? – I know. – 从此就不能在泥潭里打滚了? – 我知道
[48:52] – No more itchy butt crack? – I know! – 再也不能蹭痒痒了? – 我知道
[48:53] – But you love being an ogre! – I know! – 但你还是喜欢当兽人! – 我知道!
[49:00] But I love Fiona more. 但我更爱菲奥娜
[49:01] But I love Fiona more. 但我更爱菲奥娜
[49:03] Shrek, no! Wait! 史莱克, 不 等等!
[49:17] Got to be… I think you grabbed the Farty Ever After potion. 看起来…你拿到了”从此放屁”药剂
[49:22] Maybe it’s a dud. 也许药剂失效了
[49:24] Or maybe Fiona and l were never meant to be. 也许菲奥娜和我注定无缘
[49:31] Uh-oh. What did I tell you? I feel something coming on. 喔-哦 我告诉过你什么? 我预感要发生什么事了
[49:34] I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die! 我不想死 我不想死 我可不想死!
[49:38] Oh, sweet sister, mother of mercy. I’m melting! 喔 甜姐 圣母慈悲啊我正在融化!
[49:41] I’m melting! 我在融化!
[49:43] It’s just the rain, Donkey. 只不过事下雨了 驴子
[49:46] Oh. 哦
[50:30] Don’t worry. Things seem bad because it’s dark and rainy 别担心 天黑又下雨 所以似乎很糟糕
[50:33] and Fiona’s father hired a sleazy hitman to whack you. 菲奥娜的父亲还雇了个蹩脚杀手来解决你
[50:37] It’ll be better in the morning. You’ll see… 等天亮就好了 你会看见…
[50:48] Bet my bottom? 拿我的屁股打赌吗?
[50:50] I’m coming, Elizabeth! 我来了 伊丽莎白!
[50:51] Donkey? 驴子?
[50:53] Are you all right? 你还好吧?
[50:55] – Hey, boss. Let’s shave him. – D-Donkey? – 嗨 老大 我们把他摇醒 – 唐-驴子?
[51:08] There you are! We missed you at dinner. 你来了! 我们晚餐时都没见到你
[51:12] What is it, darling? 是谁 亲爱的?
[51:13] Dad… 爸爸…
[51:15] I’ve been thinking about what you said. 我考虑过你所说的话了
[51:18] And I’m going to set things right. 我要彻底解决这个问题
[51:21] Ah! Excellent! That’s my girl. 啊! 太好了! 真是我的女儿
[51:23] It was a mistake to bring Shrek here. 把史莱克带到这里来的确是个错误
[51:26] I’m going to go out and find him. 我要出去找他
[51:29] And then we’ll go back to the swamp where we belong. 然后我们就回到我们住的沼泽去
[51:35] Fiona, please! 菲奥娜 拜托了!
[51:37] Let’s not be rash, darling. You can’t go anywhere right now. 不要匆忙行事 亲爱的 你现在哪里也别去!
[51:43] Fiona! 菲奥娜!
[52:24] Look, I told you he was here. Look at him! Quiet. Look at him. 看看 我说过他在这里 看看他 安静 看看他
[52:31] Good morning, sleepyhead. 早上好 瞌睡虫
[52:34] Good morning! 早上好!
[52:35] We love your kitty! 我们真喜欢你的乖猫咪!
[52:37] – Oh… My head… – Here, I fetched a pail of water. – 噢… 我的脑袋… – 这里 我给你打来一桶水
[52:41] Thanks. 谢谢
[52:43] Uhh! 哇!
[52:46] Aahh! 啊!
[52:48] Oh… 喔…
[52:51] A cute button nose? 乖巧的圆鼻头?
[52:53] Thick, wavy locks? 厚厚的卷毛发?
[52:56] Taut, round buttocks? 紧绷的圆屁股?
[52:59] I’m… I’m… 我是…我是…
[53:01] – Gorgeous! – I’ll say. – 太棒了! – 我不得不说
[53:02] I’m Jill. What’s your name? 我是吉儿 你叫什么名字?
[53:04] – Um… Shrek. – Shrek? Wow. Are you from Europe? – 嗯… 史莱克 – 史莱克? 哇 你是从欧洲来的?
[53:08] – You’re tense. – I want to rub his shoulders. – 你太紧张了 – 我来按摩一下他的肩膀
[53:10] – I got it covered. – I don’t have anything to rub. – 我已经包了 – 那我就没什么地方可按摩了
[53:13] Get in line. 排队来
[53:15] – Have you seen my donkey? – Who are you calling donkey? – 你们看见我的驴子了吗? – 你管谁叫驴子?
[53:19] – Donkey? You’re a… – A stallion, baby! – 驴子? 你成了… – 一匹种马,宝贝!
[53:23] I can whinny. 我能仰天长啸
[53:24] I can count. 我还能刨蹄子
[53:26] Look at me, Shrek! I’m trotting! 看看我 史莱克! 我在奔跑!
[53:30] That’s some quality potion. What’s in that stuff? 真是好药啊那里面都有什么?
[53:33] Oh, don’t take the potion, Mr. Boss, it’s very bad. 喔 别喝那药 老大 真的有问题
[53:37] Pah! 呸!
[53:38] Warning: Side effects may include burning, itching, oozing, weeping. 警告:可能会有以下副作用: 灼烧 瘙痒 排气 落泪
[53:42] Not intended for heart patients or those with… nervous disorders. 不得用于心脏病人 或者…神经错乱者
[53:46] I’m trotting, I’m trotting in place! Yeah! 我在小跑 原地小跑 耶!
[53:51] What? 什么?
[53:52] Senor? To make the effects of this potion permanent, 先生? “要想让这药剂效果永久持续”
[53:56] the drinker must obtain his true love’s kiss by midnight. “饮用者必须在午夜前得到爱人的吻”
[54:00] Midnight? Why is it always midnight? 午夜? 为什么总是午夜?
[54:02] – Pick me! I’ll be your true love! – I’ll be your true love. – 挑我吧! 我会成为你的真爱! – 我会成为你的真爱!
[54:05] I’ll be true… enough. 我真的是…够了
[54:08] Look, ladies, I already have a true love. 女士们 我已经有了爱人
[54:11] Oh… 噢…
[54:12] And take it from me, Boss. 听我说 老大
[54:14] You are going to have one satisfied Princess. 你肯定能使公主满意
[54:17] And let’s face it. You are a lot easier on the eyes. 让我们面对现实 你现在看起来顺眼多了
[54:20] Inside you’re the same old mean, salty… 但在外表之下你仍然是 那个又老又讨厌 咸乎乎的…
[54:22] – Easy… – cantankerous, foul – 别急… – 脾气很糟的家伙
[54:24] angry ogre you always been. 你永远都是个愤怒的兽人
[54:26] And you’re still the same annoying donkey. 你也仍然还是那头惹人厌的驴子
[54:29] Yeah. 对
[54:31] Well… 好…
[54:33] Look out, Princess. Here comes the new me. 小心了 公主 全新的我来了
[54:38] First things first. 首要第一件事
[54:39] We need to get you out of those clothes. 我们要你脱掉这些衣服
[54:46] – Ready? – Ready! – 准备好了? – 准备好了!
[54:51] Driver, stop! 马车夫 停!
[54:53] Oh, God! Help me, please! My racing days are over! 哦 上帝 帮帮我 救命啊! 我的赛场风云就此过去了!
[54:57] I’m blind! Tell the truth. 我瞎了! 告诉我发生了什么
[54:58] Will I ever play the violin again? 我还能再演奏小提琴吗?
[55:00] You poor creature! 可怜的生物!
[55:02] Is there anything I can do for you? 我能为你做些什么吗?
[55:04] Well, I guess there is one thing. 好 你可以帮我做一件事
[55:07] Take off the powdered wig and step away from your drawers. 脱掉你的假发 把裤子脱下来
[55:14] – Not bad. – Not bad at all. – 还不错 – 总的来说不错
[55:24] Father? Is everything all right, Father? 父亲? 没什么事吧 父亲?
[55:32] Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. 谢谢你 绅士! 总有一天我会报答你
[55:36] Unless, of course, I can’t find you or if I forget. 除非我找不到你 或者我忘记了
[56:24] Halt! 停!
[56:25] Tell Princess Fiona her husband, Sir Shrek, is here to see her. 告诉菲奥娜公主 她的丈夫 史莱克大人前来见她
[56:51] – Shrek? – Ch-Ch-Changes 史莱克?
[57:02] Fiona? 菲奥娜?
[57:07] Hello, handsome. 你好啊帅哥
[57:11] Shrek! 史莱克!
[57:12] – Princess! – Donkey? – 公主! – 驴子?
[57:15] Wow! That potion worked on you, too? 哇 药剂生效了?
[57:18] What potion? 什么药剂?
[57:19] Shrek and I took some magic potion. And well… 史莱克和我喝了魔法药水 然后…
[57:22] Now, we’re sexy! 现在 我们都成帅哥了!
[57:26] Shrek? 史莱克?
[57:31] For you, baby… I could be. 为了你 宝贝… 我也会那样做
[57:34] – Yeah, you wish. – Donkey, where is Shrek? – 对 你倒想得美 – 驴子 史莱克在哪里?
[57:36] He went inside looking for you. 他进去找你
[57:40] Shrek? 史莱克?
[57:42] Fiona! Fiona! 菲奥娜! 菲奥娜!
[57:47] You want to dance, pretty boy? 你想跳舞吗 漂亮男孩?
[57:52] Are you going so soon? Don’t you want to see your wife? 干吗这么急着走? 难道不想看看你得妻子吗?
[57:57] Fiona? 菲奥娜?
[58:00] Shrek? 史莱克?
[58:02] Aye, Fiona. It is me. 嗯 菲奥娜 正是我
[58:05] What happened to your voice? 你的声音怎么了?
[58:06] The potion changed a lot of things, Fiona. 药水改变了我的声音 还有很多事情 菲奥娜.
[58:10] But not the way I feel about you. 但都改变不了我对你的感情
[58:13] Fiona? 菲奥娜?
[58:16] – Charming? – Do you think so? – 查明? – 你这样认为?
[58:19] Dad. I was so hoping you’d approve. 爸爸 我希望你能同意我们
[58:22] – Um… Who are you? – Mom, it’s me, Shrek. – 嗯…你是谁? – 爸爸 是我 史莱克
[58:26] I know you never get a second chance at a first impression, 我知道你们对我的初次印象不好
[58:30] but, well, what do you think? 但是 现在你们感觉如何?
[58:36] Fiona! Fiona! 菲奥娜! 菲奥娜!
[58:41] Fiona! 菲奥娜!
[58:42] – Fiona! – Fiona, Fiona! Ho-ho-ho! – 菲奥娜! – 菲奥娜, 菲奥娜! 呵-呵-呵!
[58:47] Oh, shoot! I don’t think they can hear us, pigeon. 哦 喊吧!我想他们根本听不到 小鸽子
[58:53] Don’t you think you’ve already messed her life up enough? 你认为自己把她的生活弄得还不够一团糟吗?
[58:57] I just wanted her to be happy. 我只希望能让她幸福
[58:59] And now she can be. 现在她已经幸福了
[59:01] Oh, sweetheart. 哦 甜心
[59:04] She’s finally found the prince of her dreams. 她终于找到了自己梦中的王子
[59:07] But look at me. Look what I’ve done for her. 但是看我 看看我为她都做了什么
[59:12] It’s time you stop living in a fairy tale, Shrek. 你的童话生活到此结束了 史莱克
[59:15] She’s a princess, and you’re an ogre. 她是位公主 而你是兽人
[59:19] That’s something no amount of potion will ever change. 有些事情不管用多少魔法药水都改变不了
[59:31] But… 但是…
[59:33] I love her. 我爱她
[59:34] If you really love her… 如果你真的爱她…
[59:37] you’ll let her go. 你就应该让她走
[59:44] Shrek? 史莱克?
[59:45] Senor. 先生
[59:46] What’s going on? Where are you going? 怎么了? 你去哪里了?
[59:56] You wouldn’t have had anything to do with this, would you, Harold? 你跟这事没有什么关系吧 嗯 哈罗德?
[1:00:14] There you go, boys. 你们的 孩子们
[1:00:16] Just leave the bottle, Doris. 把酒瓶留下 多瑞斯
[1:00:18] Hey. Why the long face? 嗨 怎么老拉着个脸?
[1:00:22] It was all just a stupid mistake. 所有这一切都是个愚蠢的错误
[1:00:25] I never should have rescued her from that tower in the first place. 首先我就不该把她从那塔里救出来
[1:00:31] I hate Mondays. 我讨厌星期一
[1:00:33] I can’t believe you’d walk away from the best thing that happened to you. 我没法相信你就这么心甘情愿放弃美好的生活
[1:00:37] What choice do I have? 我还能怎么样呢?
[1:00:39] She loves that pretty boy, Prince Charming. 她喜欢那个英俊的家伙 查明王子
[1:00:42] Come on. Is he really that good-looking? 好了 他真的是那么英俊吗?
[1:00:44] Are you kidding? He’s gorgeous! 你开玩笑吧 他很棒的!
[1:00:47] He has a face that looks like it was carved by angels. 他有一张天赐的俊脸
[1:00:50] – Oh. He sounds dreamy. – You know… – 他的声音真迷人 – 你知道…
[1:00:53] shockingly, this isn’t making me feel any better. 令人震惊 但这并不让我感到好受些
[1:00:59] Look, guys. It’s for the best. 听着 小伙子们 这是最好的结果
[1:01:03] Mom and Dad approve, 爹妈同意了
[1:01:05] and Fiona gets the man she’s always dreamed of. 菲奥娜也得到了她一直梦想的丈夫
[1:01:08] Everybody wins. 所有人都得偿所愿
[1:01:11] Except for you. 除了你
[1:01:12] I don’t get it, Shrek. You love Fiona. 我没有明白 史莱克 你爱菲奥娜
[1:01:16] Aye. 嗯
[1:01:18] And that’s why I have to let her go. 所以我必须离开她
[1:01:21] Excuse me, is she here? 打搅了 她在这里吗?
[1:01:24] She’s, uh… in the back. 她 嗯…在后面
[1:01:28] Oh, hello again. 哦 又见面了
[1:01:34] Fairy Godmother. Charming. 仙女教母 查明
[1:01:36] You’d better have a good reason for dragging us down here, Harold. 你把我们拖到这里来最好有个充足的理由 哈罗德.
[1:01:41] Well, I’m afraid Fiona isn’t really… warming up to Prince Charming. 嗯 我担心菲奥娜对查明王子并不感兴趣
[1:01:46] – FYl, not my fault. – No, of course it’s not, dear. – 哦 那不是我的错 – 不 当然不是 亲爱的
[1:01:50] I mean, how charming can I be 我是说 如果我老装扮成那只兽人
[1:01:52] when I have to pretend I’m that dreadful ogre? 我又能如何表现得有魅力呢?
[1:01:54] No, no, it’s nobody’s fault. 不 不 不是任何人的错
[1:01:57] Perhaps it’s best if we just call the whole thing off, okay? 也许我们最好放弃这件事 好吗?
[1:02:00] You can’t force someone to fall in love! 什么? 你不能强迫人相爱!
[1:02:04] I beg to differ. I do it all the time! 我无法赞同 我一直都这么做!
[1:02:08] Have Fiona drink this and she’ll fall in love with the first man she kisses, 让菲奥娜喝下这个 她会爱上她吻的第一个男人
[1:02:12] which will be Charming. 那就是查明
[1:02:15] – Umm… no. – What did you say? – 嗯… 不 – 你说什么?
[1:02:18] I can’t. I won’t do it. 我不能 我不能这样做
[1:02:21] Oh, yes, you will. 哦 可以 你可以的
[1:02:22] If you remember, I helped you with your happily ever after. 如果你记得的话 我帮助过你获得永远的幸福
[1:02:26] And I can take it away just as easily. 我也可以轻而易举地拿走你的幸福
[1:02:30] Is that what you want? Is it? 这是你所要的吗?是不是?
[1:02:34] – No. – Good boy. – 不 – 好孩子
[1:02:36] Now, we have to go. 现在 我们得走了
[1:02:38] I need to do Charming’s hair before the ball. 我需要在婚宴前给查明做做发型
[1:02:41] He’s hopeless. He’s all high in the front. 他已经绝望了 表面上他占尽上风
[1:02:43] He can never get to the back. You need someone to do the back. 但在幕后却远远不够 你需要有人来做幕后得工作
[1:02:46] Oh. Thank you, Mother. 哦 谢谢你 妈妈
[1:02:48] Mother? 妈妈?
[1:02:50] Um… Mary! A talking horse! 嗯…圣母玛丽! 一匹会说话的马!
[1:02:53] The ogre! 那兽人!
[1:02:56] Stop them! Thieves! Bandits! Stop them! 拦住他们! 小偷! 强盗! 拦住他们!
[1:03:01] The abs are fab and it’s gluteus to the maximus 大好消息 振奋人心
[1:03:04] here at tonight’s Far, Far Away Royal Ball blowout! 遥远国皇家宴会开始!
[1:03:08] The coaches are lined up as the cream of the crop pours out of them 豪华马车排成队 名流纷纷出场
[1:03:11] Iike Miss Muffet’s curds and whey. 简直就像玛菲特小姐的奶酪源源不断
[1:03:13] Everyone who’s anyone has turned out 所有的名人都到齐了
[1:03:15] to honor Princess Fiona and Prince Shrek. 都来?胤瓢履裙骱褪防晨送踝?
[1:03:17] And, oh my, the outfits look gorgeous! 哦 我的天 看上去多般配!
[1:03:21] Look! Hansel and Gretel! 看 汉塞和格泰!
[1:03:23] What the heck are the crumbs for? 哎呀那又是谁?
[1:03:25] And right behind them, Tom Thumb and Thumbelina! 就在他们后面 是拇指汤姆和拇指丽娜!
[1:03:28] Oh, aren’t they adorable! 噢 他们真是太可爱了
[1:03:31] Here comes Sleeping Beauty! 睡美人也来了!
[1:03:34] Tired old thing. 疲倦的老家伙
[1:03:36] Who’s this? Who’s this? Who is this? 这是谁?这是谁? 这是谁?
[1:03:39] Oh. It’s the one, it’s the only… 哦 只能是她 只能是…
[1:03:43] It’s the Fairy Godmother! 是仙女教母!
[1:03:45] Hello, Far, Far Away! 你们好啊, 遥远国的人们!
[1:03:50] Can I get a whoop whoop? 我能听听欢呼吗?
[1:03:53] May all your endings be happy and… 祝愿你们都能幸福
[1:03:57] Well, you know the rest! 当然 你们都知道!
[1:04:00] We’ll be right back with the Royal Far, Far Away Ball 下面播放一段消息后
[1:04:03] after these messages. 我们将继续转播遥远国的皇家婚宴
[1:04:05] I hate these ball shows. 我讨厌这些婚宴秀
[1:04:07] They bore me to tears. Flip over to Wheel Of T orture! 他们无聊得让我流泪 简直比得上车轮酷刑
[1:04:10] I’m not flipping anywhere, sir, until I see Shrek and Fiona. 我可不换台 先生 除非我看到史莱克和菲奥娜
[1:04:14] Whizzes on you guys. 你们真没劲
[1:04:16] Hey, mice, pass me a buffalo wing! 嗨 老鼠 把辣鸡翅丢给我
[1:04:18] No, to your left. Your left! 不 在你左边 左边!
[1:04:24] – Tonight on Knights… – Now here’s a good show! – 今晚的骑士节目… – 现在才是好看的节目!
[1:04:27] We got a white bronco heading east into the forest. Requesting backup. 我们发现了一匹白色野马! 他企图向东逃进森林 请求增援
[1:04:31] It’s time to teach these madcap mammals 应该给这些疯狂的畜生一点教训
[1:04:33] their devil may mare attitudes just won’t fly. 他们天生改不了老子天下第一的毛病
[1:04:37] Why you grabbing me? Police brutality! 你们为什么抓我?警察暴力!
[1:04:42] I have to talk to Princess Fiona! 我要见菲奥娜公主!
[1:04:44] – We warned you! – Ow! Ow! – 我们警告你! – 啊!啊!
[1:04:46] Did someone let the cat out of the bag? 是谁把猫从袋子里放出来了?
[1:04:49] You capitalist pig dogs! 你这资产阶级的臭狗!
[1:04:56] – Catnip! – That’s not mine. – 猫薄荷毒品! – 不是我的
[1:04:59] Find Princess Fiona! 去找菲奥娜公主!
[1:05:01] I’m a donkey! 我是头驴子!
[1:05:03] Tell her Shrek… I’m her husband, Shrek! 告诉她史莱克… 我是她丈夫 史莱克!
[1:05:07] Quick! Rewind it! 快 倒回来看看!
[1:05:09] I’m her husband, Shrek! Ow! 我是她丈夫 史莱克! 哇!
[1:05:39] Darling? 亲爱的?
[1:05:41] Ah. I thought I might find you here. 哦 我想我应该能在这里找到你
[1:05:43] How about a nice hot cup of tea before the ball? 宴会之前来杯热茶如何?
[1:05:48] I’m not going. 我不想去
[1:05:50] The whole Kingdom’s turned out to celebrate your marriage. 全国人民都在庆贺你的婚礼
[1:05:53] There’s just one problem. That’s not my husband. 有一个问题 那不是我的丈夫
[1:05:58] I mean, look at him. 看看他
[1:06:02] Yes, he is a bit different, 对 他有点不一样了
[1:06:04] but people change for the ones they love. 但是人们都会为自己所爱的人改变
[1:06:07] You’d be surprised how much I changed for your mother. 如果你知道我为了你妈妈做了多大改变也会吃惊
[1:06:10] Change? 改变?
[1:06:12] He’s completely lost his mind! 他的心完全变了!
[1:06:14] Why not come down to the ball and give him another chance? 为什么不下去给他一个机会呢?
[1:06:18] You might find you like this new Shrek. 你也许会发现你更喜欢这个新的史莱克
[1:06:21] But it’s the old one I fell in love with, Dad. 但我爱的还是过去的史莱克 爸爸
[1:06:25] I’d give anything to have him back. 如果能让他变回来我愿意付出一切
[1:06:30] Darling. That’s mine. Decaf. 亲爱的 这是我的 乖乖
[1:06:33] Otherwise I’m up all night. 否则我又要起夜了
[1:06:42] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:06:46] I got to get out of here! 我要出去!
[1:06:48] You can’t lock us up like this! Let me go! 你们不能把我们就这样关在这里! 放我们走!
[1:06:51] What about my Miranda rights? 我们的人权何在?
[1:06:52] You’re supposed to say I have the right to remain silent. 你们应该说我有权保持沉默
[1:06:55] Nobody said I have the right to remain silent! 没有人告诉过我我有权保持沉默!
[1:06:57] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[1:07:00] What you lack is the capacity. 你缺少的是头脑
[1:07:03] I must hold on before l, too, go totally mad. 我必须支撑到发疯为止
[1:07:06] Shrek? Donkey? 史莱克? 驴子?
[1:07:10] Too late. 太晚了
[1:07:11] Gingy! Pinocchio! Get us out of here! 姜人! 皮诺曹! 把我们救出去!
[1:07:15] Oh… 哦…
[1:07:20] Fire in ze hole! 要爆炸了!
[1:07:41] Look out below! 小心下面!
[1:07:44] Quick! Tell a lie! 快 编个谎话!
[1:07:46] – What should I say? – Anything, but quick! – 我该说些什么? – 什么都可以 快说!
[1:07:49] Say something crazy like I’m wearing ladies’ underwear! 说点疯话 像”我穿着女士的内衣!”
[1:07:52] I am wearing ladies’ underwear. 我穿着女士的内衣!
[1:07:58] – Are you? – I most certainly am not! – 你真的穿了? – 我当然没有
[1:08:02] It looks like you most certainly am are! 看起来你很可能穿了
[1:08:04] – I am not! – What kind? – 我没有 – 什么款式的?
[1:08:06] – It’s a thong! – Oww! They’re briefs! – 只是腰带而已! – 哦! 贴身的短内衣!
[1:08:09] – Are not. – Are too! 不是 又是!
[1:08:10] – Are not! – Are too! 不是! 又是!
[1:08:12] Here we go. Hang tight. 我们走 抓稳了
[1:08:17] Wait, wait, wait! Ow! Ow! Hey, hey, hey! 等等 等等! 哦 喔!嗨 嗨!
[1:08:21] Ow! 喔!
[1:08:24] – Excuse me? – What? Puss! 对不起? 什么? 小猫!
[1:08:27] Pardon me, would you mind letting me go? 原谅我 但你不介意放开我吧
[1:08:29] – Sorry, boss. – Quit messing around! – 对不起 老大 – 真是一团糟!
[1:08:31] We’ve got to stop that kiss! 我们必须阻止那个吻!
[1:08:33] I thought you was going to let her go. 我还以为你会离开她呢
[1:08:35] I was, but I can’t let them do this to Fiona. 我本来打算离开 但我不能让他们这样对待菲奥娜
[1:08:37] Boom! That’s what I like to hear. Look who’s coming around! 砰!这正是我想听的话 看看谁来了!
[1:08:40] It’s impossible! We’ll never get in. 简直不可能! 我们没法进去
[1:08:42] The castle’s guarded. There’s a moat and everything! 城堡守卫森严 还有护城河!
[1:08:45] Folks, it looks like we’re up chocolate creek without a Popsicle stick. 各位 看起来那条巧克力河里没冰棍
[1:08:55] – What? – Do you still know the Muffin Man? – 什么? – 你也认识松糕老人?
[1:08:59] Well, sure! He’s down on Drury Lane. Why? 嗯 当然了! 他就住在特鲁里街 为什么?
[1:09:03] Because we’re gonna need flour. 因为我们现在需要面粉
[1:09:05] Lots and lots of flour. 很多很多的面粉
[1:09:11] Gingy! 姜人!
[1:09:13] Fire up the ovens, Muffin Man! We’ve got a big order to fill! 把炉火点起来 松糕老人! 我们有大生意了!
[1:09:22] It’s alive! 动了!
[1:09:32] Run, run, run, as fast you can! 跑 跑 跑 越快越好
[1:09:43] Go, baby, go! 走 宝贝 走!
[1:09:46] There it is, Mongo! To the castle! 在那边 怪物! 城堡!
[1:09:49] No, you great stupid pastry! Come on! 不 你这个大蠢饼 这边
[1:10:02] Mongo! Down here! Look at the pony! 怪物! 下面!小心马儿
[1:10:06] That’s right! Follow the pretty pony! 这就对了 跟着可爱的小马
[1:10:08] Pretty pony wants to play at the castle! 可爱的小马要进城堡玩!
[1:10:11] Pretty pony. 可爱的小马
[1:10:14] Ladies and gentlemen. 女士们先生们
[1:10:16] Presenting Princess Fiona and her new husband, Prince Shrek. 现在登场的是: 菲奥娜公主及其新夫君史莱克王子
[1:10:24] Shrek, what are you doing? 史莱克 你在干什么?
[1:10:26] I’m just playing the part, Fiona. 我只是尽力而为 菲奥娜
[1:10:29] Is that glitter on your lips? 你的嘴唇上是什么闪闪发光?
[1:10:31] Mm. Cherry flavored. Want to taste? 嗯 樱桃香料 想尝尝吗?
[1:10:34] – Ugh! What is with you? – But, Muffin Cake… – 啊!你到底怎么了? – 但是 松糕饼…
[1:10:41] C Minor, put it in C Minor. C小调 改到C小调里去
[1:10:44] Ladies and gentlemen. 女士们先生们
[1:10:48] I’d like to dedicate this song to… 我希望能将这首歌献给
[1:10:51] Princess Fiona and Prince Shrek. 菲奥娜公主和史莱克王子
[1:10:56] Fiona, my Princess. 菲奥娜 我的公主
[1:10:58] Will you honor me with a dance? 你能赏光陪我跳一曲吗?
[1:11:08] Dance! 跳起来!
[1:11:20] Since when do you dance? 你什么时候学会跳舞的?
[1:11:22] Fiona, my dearest, if there’s one thing I know, 菲奥娜 我的至爱 我唯一知道的一件事
[1:11:25] it’s that love is full of surprises. 那就是爱总是充满了惊喜
[1:11:38] Hit it! 开始了!
[1:11:44] All right, big fella! Let’s crash this party! 好了 大家伙 我们来砸烂这个晚会!
[1:11:49] Man the catapults! 上发石车!
[1:11:52] Aim! Fire! 瞄准! 开火!
[1:11:55] – Brace yourselves! – Ooh! Purty! – 抱紧了! – 哦! 糟糕!
[1:12:05] Not the gumdrop button! 不要水果糖!
[1:12:14] Incoming! 来了!
[1:12:17] Ha-ha! All right! 哈哈! 好啊!
[1:12:27] Go, Mongo! Go! 走 怪物 前进!
[1:12:33] Man the cauldrons! 准备酸液!
[1:12:40] After you, Mongo. 看你的了 怪物!
[1:12:44] – That’s it! Heave-ho! – Watch out! – 这就对了 加油! – 小心!
[1:12:52] Shrek! 史莱克!
[1:12:57] More heat, less foam! 温度太高 泡沫太少了!
[1:13:09] Heave! Ho! 老天!啊!
[1:13:18] No…! 不…!
[1:13:50] Come on! 来吧!
[1:13:53] Look out! 小心!
[1:13:54] Be good. 很好
[1:13:59] He needs me! Let me go! 他需要我!放我走!
[1:14:05] Donkey! 驴子!
[1:14:16] Puss! 小猫!
[1:14:20] Go! Go! Your lady needs you! Go! 走!走!你的女士需要你 快去!
[1:14:26] Today, I repay my debt. 今天 我要偿还我的债务
[1:14:34] Aww… 噢…
[1:14:37] On guard! 受死吧!
[1:14:49] – I need a hero – Stop! – 住手!
[1:14:56] – Hey, you! Back away from my wife. – Shrek? – 嗨 你 从我妻子身边滚开 – 史莱克?
[1:15:02] You couldn’t just go back to your swamp and leave well enough alone. 你就不能回你的沼泽地去 成全这里的好事吗?
[1:15:06] – Now! – Pigs und blanket! – 现在 – 弹射飞猪!
[1:15:11] Pinocchio! Get the wand! 皮诺曹!抢她的魔杖!
[1:15:13] I see London! I see France! 我看伦敦了!我看见法国了!
[1:15:15] Whah! 哇!
[1:15:18] I’m a real boy! 我变成真男孩了!
[1:15:26] Ah! Ah! Aaahhh! 啊!啊! 啊哈哈!
[1:15:30] Catch! 捉球得分!
[1:15:32] Donkey! 驴子!
[1:15:36] Oh! 哦!
[1:15:37] I’m a real boy. Aah! 我是真男孩了 啊!
[1:15:39] Oh! 噢!
[1:15:42] – Ha! – Ah. – 哈! – 啊.
[1:15:44] That’s mine! 这是我的!
[1:15:50] Pray for mercy, from Puss… 准备向小猫求饶吧…
[1:15:51] And Donkey! 还有驴子!
[1:15:53] She’s taken the potion! Kiss her now! 她已经服下了药剂!现在就吻她!
[1:15:59] No! 不!
[1:16:18] Hi-ya! 嗨呀!
[1:16:22] – Fiona. – Shrek. – 菲奥娜. – 史莱克
[1:16:25] Harold! You were supposed to give her the potion! 哈罗德! 你应该给她服下那药剂的!
[1:16:29] Well, I guess I gave her the wrong tea. 哦 我想我搞错了茶杯
[1:16:33] Mommy! Mommy? 妈妈! 妈妈?
[1:16:36] I told you. 我告诉过你
[1:16:38] Ogres don’t live happily ever after. 兽人从来不会有幸福生活
[1:16:52] Woo! 哇!
[1:16:54] Ha! 哈!
[1:17:06] Oh, Dad! 哦 爸爸!
[1:17:12] – Is he…? – Yup. – 他…? – 对
[1:17:15] He croaked. 他在叫
[1:17:19] Harold? 哈罗德?
[1:17:21] Dad? 爸爸?
[1:17:23] I’d hoped you’d never see me like this. 我希望你永远不要看到我现在这个样子
[1:17:25] – And he gave you a hard time! – Donkey! – 他却让你受尽煎熬! – 驴子!
[1:17:27] No, no, he’s right. I’m sorry. 不 不 他是对的 我很抱歉
[1:17:31] To both of you. 对你们俩
[1:17:32] I only wanted what was best for Fiona. 我只希望菲奥娜能有最好归宿
[1:17:36] But I can see now… 但我现在明白了…
[1:17:38] she already has it. 她已经得到了
[1:17:41] Shrek, Fiona… 史莱克, 菲奥娜…
[1:17:43] Will you accept an old frog’s apologies… 希望你们接受一只老青蛙的道歉…
[1:17:48] and my blessing? 还有我的祝福?
[1:17:51] Harold? I’m sorry, Lillian. 哈罗德? 我很抱歉 莉莉安
[1:17:53] I just wish I could be the man you deserve. 我希望我能是你值得骄傲的男人
[1:17:58] You’re more that man today than you ever were… 你今天的表现比以往更像一位男子汉…
[1:18:01] warts and all. 实话实说
[1:18:07] Boss! The Happily Ever After Potion! 老大 从此幸福药水!
[1:18:09] Midnight! 午夜!
[1:18:11] Fiona. Is this what you want? 菲奥娜 这是你想要的吗?
[1:18:15] To be this way forever? 永远像这样?
[1:18:17] – What? – Because if you kiss me now… – 什么? – 因为如果你现在吻我…
[1:18:21] we can stay like this. 我们就会永远变成这样
[1:18:24] You’d do that? 你会吗?
[1:18:26] – For me? – Yes. – 为了我? – 对
[1:18:37] I want what any princess wants. 我要每一位公主都想要的
[1:18:40] To live happily ever after… 从此之后幸福地生活…
[1:18:47] with the ogre I married. 陪伴着我所嫁给的兽人
[1:18:52] Whatever happens, I must not cry! 不管发生什么 我都绝不能哭
[1:18:55] You cannot make me cry! 你不能让我流泪!
[1:19:20] Whoa! 哇!
[1:19:23] No. No, no. Aaah! Ow. 不 不 不 啊!噢
[1:19:29] Oh, no. 哦 不
[1:19:47] Hey. You still look like a noble steed to me. 在我眼里你仍然是一匹高贵的战马
[1:19:55] Now, where were we? 现在 我们到哪儿了?
[1:19:59] Oh. I remember. 哦 我好像还记得
[1:20:08] Hey! Isn’t we supposed to be having a fiesta? 嗨! 难道我们不该为之欢庆吗?
[1:20:12] Uno, dos, quatro, hit it! 哦 嘟嘟 哐哐 跳起来!
[1:20:21] Puss and Donkey, y’all… 小猫和驴子 你们所有的…
[1:21:07] Hey gorgeous! 嗨 真棒!
[1:21:32] Hey, Donkey, that’s Spanish! 嗨 驴子 那是西班牙语!
[1:21:36] She’ll push and pull you down 影片结束 后有花絮 制作:jesseding
[1:23:39] Amigo, we are off to the Kit-Kat Club. 朋友 我们要去乖猫俱乐部
[1:23:42] Come on, join us. 来吧 和我们一起去
[1:23:43] Thanks, compadre. I’m… I’m not in the mood. 谢谢 朋友 我心情不太好
[1:23:47] We will cheer you up! Find you a nice burro! 我们会为你干杯! 给你找头好母驴!
[1:23:53] Hey, baby! 嗨 宝贝!
[1:23:56] Hey, that’s my girl! Yeah! All right! 嗨 那是我的妞! 对 正是她!
[1:24:00] Baby, where you been? 宝贝 你去哪里了?
[1:24:01] I’m sorry, too. 我也很抱歉
[1:24:04] I should’ve stayed. But Shrek had this thing he had to do. 我应该留下来陪你 但史莱克有些事情需要帮忙
[1:24:07] What? Say it one more time. 什么? 你再说一次
[1:24:08] What you talking about? Are you serious? 你说什么?你是说真的?
[1:24:13] Papa! 爸爸!
[1:24:22] Look at our little mutant babies! 看看这些个变种小宝贝!
[1:24:27] I got to get a job. 我得去找份工作了
[1:24:28] I got to get a job. 我得去找份工作了
2004年 Tags:动画

Post navigation

Previous Post: Shrek(怪物史瑞克01)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Shrek the Third(怪物史瑞克03)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme