英文名称:SHOPLIFTERS
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:35] | Hey. | 喂 酱油一瓶… 橄榄油一瓶… |
[02:58] | SHOPLIFTERS | 《小偷家族》 |
[03:07] | Five croquettes, please. | 请给我五个可乐饼 |
[03:08] | Five croquettes, sure. That’ll be 450 yen. | 五个可乐饼是吗? 好的,总共450圆 |
[03:13] | – How much? – 450 yen. | 多少? -450圆 |
[03:18] | A crusher… | 所谓的压碎机啊… |
[03:20] | is shaped like a hammer. | 形状就像铁锤一样 |
[03:24] | One blow with that thing shatters any glass to bits. | 只要用那个 一次就能粉碎这些玻璃 |
[03:28] | How much is it? | 那要多少钱? |
[03:31] | About 2,000 yen. | 大概两千圆吧 |
[03:34] | Expensive. | 还真贵呢 |
[03:36] | – If you buy it. – Here you go. | 要买的话确实是啦 -来,久等了 |
[03:41] | Tasty. | 真好吃 |
[03:44] | That store makes the best croquettes. | 可乐饼果然就是要吃富士屋的 |
[03:48] | You’re right. | 就是说啊 |
[03:52] | Man, it’s cold. | 好冷 -啊… |
[03:55] | – What? – I forgot shampoo. | 怎么了? -忘记洗发精了 |
[03:58] | Let’s get it the next time. It’s so cold. | 下次再说吧 天气太冷了,好吗? |
[04:05] | Feels like it’s going to snow. | 感觉会下雪呢 |
[04:07] | Yeah. | 就是说啊 |
[04:19] | She’s there again. | 她又在那里了 |
[04:26] | Say… | 呐… |
[04:30] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[04:33] | Where’s your mommy? | 妳妈妈呢? |
[04:36] | Hey, let’s go. | 呐,我们快走吧,会凉掉的 |
[04:37] | They’ll get cold. | |
[04:41] | But, she’s… | 但是,我说你啊… |
[04:44] | Say, want to eat a croquette? | 呐,要吃可乐饼吗? |
[04:50] | Want to eat a croquette? | 想吃可乐饼啊? |
[04:59] | Can’t you bring home something to make us money? | 你也捡个有点钱味的东西回来吧 |
[05:04] | Your husband isn’t good at sniffing out profits. | 老爸鼻子不太灵嘛 |
[05:08] | Shota, where’s the shampoo? | 祥太,洗发精呢? |
[05:10] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[05:11] | Got a name? | 啥? -妳叫什么名字? |
[05:15] | What? | 什么? |
[05:17] | It’s Yuri. | 她说她叫由里 |
[05:19] | How do you write Yuri? | 由里啊…那字是怎么写的? |
[05:21] | How old? | 妳几岁? |
[05:25] | Pre-school. | 五岁? -还是幼稚园的年龄啊… |
[05:27] | – She’s so frail. – Your nail’s flying. | 以五岁来说还真瘦弱啊 奶奶,妳的指甲剪得到处是耶 |
[05:29] | After you’ve fed her, take her home. | 吃完后就让她回去吧 |
[05:32] | It’s so cold out. I’ll take her home tomorrow. | 但是… -之后踩到会痛的 今天外面很冷的 明天再让她回去也行吧 |
[05:36] | No, we’re not a foster home. | 不行啦,引门这里可不是育幼院 |
[05:40] | But look, we’ve got our very own guardian angel here. | 但我们这里不就有一个吗? 虎面人爱心阿婆 |
[05:43] | Don’t point your chopsticks. | 别用筷子指著人啊 |
[05:45] | Ping! | 当! 抱歉喔,让我过一下 |
[05:49] | That’s disgusting, Grandma! | 天啊,奶奶!真是的 |
[05:52] | Your spit’s flying everywhere. | 看吧,指甲都散得一地了 |
[05:54] | I told you not to throw your nails in the entryway. | 都说过别丢在那里了,奶奶啊… |
[05:58] | Eat another one? | 要再吃一个吗? |
[06:00] | You live off my pension but you’re so unreliable. | 靠我这老人家的年金过活 真没用 -少啰唆 |
[06:03] | Shut up. | |
[06:07] | You’re so skinny. | 妳好像特别瘦啊… |
[06:10] | Let’s have a look at your arm. | 让我看看妳的手臂 |
[06:13] | What happened here? | 这里是怎么了? |
[06:15] | I fell. | 跌倒撞到的… |
[06:17] | Does it hurt? | 会痛吗? |
[06:20] | Let’s have a better look at you. | 身体也让我看看 |
[06:25] | You’re covered in scars. | 全身是伤啊 |
[06:35] | Take her home before the cops get here. | 在人家报警前快让她回去吧 |
[06:37] | She’s right, can’t get involved. | 就是说,真讨厌 |
[06:42] | Grandma, your noodles will get cold. | 奶奶,乌龙面要冷掉了 |
[06:49] | – Straight? – No, right, right. | 前面直走? -那边要右转 |
[06:52] | Here. | 就是这里 |
[06:55] | Hey, hey. | 呐… |
[06:57] | Is she asleep? | 她睡著了吗? |
[06:59] | She got a good deal. She ate three croquettes. | 肯定觉得挺逍遥的吧 还吃了三个可乐饼 |
[07:03] | Ring the bell? | 要按电铃吗? -不不… 悄悄放在门前就好了 |
[07:04] | No, no, put her down by the door. | |
[07:08] | She’ll freeze to death. | 这样才会害死她吧 |
[07:11] | In that case… | 不然要那样吗? |
[07:14] | Put her down, ring the bell and run? | 悄悄放下,按了电铃就跑? |
[07:18] | Like Santa Claus? | 你圣诞老人啊? |
[07:24] | That’s what you always say! You’re never here! | 每次都这样说 还不都是因为阿保你 总是消失个无影无踪才会这样! |
[07:29] | – I told you. – I’m the one looking after her! | 不是叫妳要顾好她了吗? 平常都是我在顾啊 |
[07:31] | I’ll go take a look. | 我去看看情况 -都是我在顾! |
[07:33] | You get her? | 可以吗? -你也该顾一下吧! |
[07:36] | Hell knows who the real father is. | 还不知道那小鬼是不是我的种呢 等等 |
[07:42] | – Don’t! – Shut up! | 阿保! -少啰唆! |
[07:46] | That hurts! Why? | 很痛耶! 我受够了!什么嘛! |
[07:48] | I didn’t want to have her either! | 我也不是想生才生的啊! 要闹就给我去外面闹! |
[07:52] | Now’s our chance. | 现在去好像不会被发现… |
[07:55] | Hey. | 喂…嘿… |
[08:18] | It’s cold. | 好冰! |
[08:20] | So cold. | 超冷的… |
[08:22] | She wet the bed. | 尿床了啊… |
[08:28] | Stinks. | 好臭 |
[08:35] | Say you’re sorry. | 怎么没说对不起? |
[08:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起… |
[08:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起…对不起… |
[08:41] | I’m sorry. | |
[08:43] | That’s enough. Shhh, be quiet. | 够了,吵死了 |
[08:45] | We should have taken her home last night. | 还是应该趁昨天让她回去的 |
[08:48] | Maybe. | 嗯,或许是吧… |
[08:49] | Hey, those are mine. | 啊,那是我的 |
[08:52] | But they don’t fit you anymore. | 有什么关系,你又不穿了 |
[08:54] | – Where’s my belt? – OK, raise both arms. | 有看到我的皮带吗? -来,手举高 |
[08:59] | It’s so cold today, I should take the day off. | 今天好冷,干脆请假吧 |
[09:03] | Send an email saying I caught a cold. | 传个讯息说我感冒了之类的 |
[09:06] | Here’s your belt. | 来,你的皮带 |
[09:12] | He’s going out. | 他说要出门 |
[09:13] | I’m just pouring it now. | 好,我在装了 |
[09:16] | Wait a minute. | 等等… |
[09:18] | Oh, throw that out. | 那个帮我丢掉 来,阿弟仔,来… -就是那个 |
[09:21] | Here you are, here. | |
[09:26] | Ouch! | 好痛! |
[09:36] | Your nail, bad luck. | 都是妳的指甲啦 |
[09:37] | Oh, my nail. | 喔,是指甲啊 |
[10:05] | It’s all garbage. | 算了,一样都是垃圾 好 |
[10:09] | Another one ran away. | 有人闪了 是 |
[10:15] | It was Koga. | 是古贺 |
[10:19] | No, he sent an email saying, “I quit.” | 不不,他是传讯息告知的 说他不做了 |
[10:25] | He was useless anyway. | 反正他在也派不上用场 |
[10:27] | When I see him, I’ll beat him up. | 下次让我逮到,我肯定揍他一顿 |
[11:27] | Show me your arm. | 手让我看看 |
[11:35] | Many scars. | 肯定很痛吧… |
[11:38] | The pain went away, went away already. | 好,痛痛、痛痛飞走了 |
[11:42] | Now, the other side. | 来,这边也擦一下 |
[11:45] | Hello! | 不好意思 |
[11:47] | I’m Yoneyama, here to check up on you! | 我是民生委员,米山 |
[11:50] | Coming. | 来了 |
[11:51] | Hatsue, are you there? | 婆婆,您在吗? |
[11:52] | Hey, this girl… | 阿弟仔,这孩子… |
[11:55] | Coming! | 来了 |
[12:00] | Coming. | 来了 |
[12:05] | Oh, hello there, I’m Yoneyama. | 您好,晚安,我是米山 |
[12:15] | The other side. | 从另一边进来 |
[12:16] | This way? Sure. | 这边吗?好的 |
[12:24] | Hello, excuse me. | 您好,打扰了 |
[12:45] | Your neighbor Kaneko… | 金子家的婆婆啊 |
[12:48] | finally moved into an apartment. | 后来搬到公寓去住了 |
[12:52] | Even though she had three grown kids. | 明明有三个孩子 |
[12:55] | So that’s why I haven’t seen her around recently. | 难─圣最近都没看到她 |
[13:01] | Hatsue, you should talk things over with your son. | 初枝婆婆也是 好好跟令郎谈一谈 |
[13:06] | Does he live in Hakata? | 他是住在博多对吗? |
[13:07] | Did some real estate agent send you here? | 怎么?是房地产公司要你来的? |
[13:10] | No, no. | 不不 |
[13:13] | I know how hard it is… | 我说…老人家嘛… |
[13:16] | for an old person to live alone. | 一个人生活肯定很辛苦的 |
[13:20] | How much money are you making to move me out of here? | 我搬离这里,你能拿到多少钱? |
[13:28] | That’s all in the past. | 那都是以前的事了 |
[13:30] | I don’t flip properties anymore. | 我早就不做房地产捐客了 |
[14:04] | Only kids who can’t study at home go to school. | 没办法在家好好学习的家伙 才需要去上学 |
[14:10] | YAMATOYA | (大和屋) |
[14:29] | Hey, mister. | 嘿,老爹 -来了 |
[14:34] | I need a pack of cigarettes. | 给我来包烟吧 |
[14:37] | – It’s getting so cold. – It’s cold. | 天气冷起来了呢 -真的很冷呢 |
[14:40] | I want Wakaba. | 我要若叶 -好 来,320圆 收您千圆钞 光要提防苍蝇都忙不过来了呢 |
[14:46] | 320 yen. | |
[15:20] | The baby doesn’t look like either of them. | 怪了,长得跟两边都不像呢 |
[15:23] | Plastic surgery? | 那家伙有整型吗? |
[15:25] | The father could be anyone. | 根本不知道是谁的种呢 |
[15:26] | She used to be a call girl. | 她辞职前还在当传播妹不是吗? |
[15:29] | But she’s hiding it, | 她好像都瞒著对方 |
[15:31] | – pretending she’s lousy in bed. – Amazing. | 据说还在床上装不懂呢 -太爆笑了 |
[15:34] | This is for helping me out this morning. | 小信,今天早上妳帮我大忙了 来 |
[15:38] | You don’t have to, we help each other. | 没关系的,彼此照应嘛 |
[15:41] | – I’d like a drink, too. – I’d like a hot lemon. | 我要喝红牛 -我要喝热柠檬 好温暖… |
[15:43] | I’m not treating you guys. | 为何我非得请妳们喝不可啊 |
[15:48] | What was it? A fever? | 是怎么了?发烧? |
[15:50] | Mumps, from the other kids at pre-school. | 是流行性腮腺炎 最近幼稚园传染来传染去的 |
[15:59] | Do you have mumps, too? | 妳这里也是吗?这个 |
[16:01] | Hey, I don’t have mumps. | 等等…干嘛啦 我才不是呢 |
[16:05] | I’ll catch it, too. | 讨厌,会被传染的 不妙了、不妙,怪啰 |
[16:08] | Oh, no. | 看妳已经中了吧 -我被传染了吗? |
[16:09] | – Hey, you already… – Caught it? | 看妳已经中了吧 -我被传染了吗? |
[16:12] | I caught it? | |
[16:47] | I’m home. | 我回来了… |
[16:55] | Hey, Shota. | 喂,祥太 |
[17:16] | How did you get hurt? | 妳那是怎么了? |
[17:19] | I fell. | 跌倒撞到的 |
[17:22] | You got burned. | 明明就是烫伤 |
[17:26] | Who did it to you? | 是谁做的? |
[17:30] | Your mom? | 妳妈妈? |
[17:33] | My mom is nice. | 妈妈很温柔的 |
[17:35] | She buys me clothes, too. | 她还会买衣服给我 |
[17:39] | Then what were you doing outside? | 那妳怎么会待在那种地方? |
[17:58] | What will you do? | 怎么样? |
[18:01] | Go back to your home? | 妳要回家吗? |
[18:19] | I took the shampoo. | 我偷了洗发精回来 |
[18:21] | Merit Shampoo. | 是merit啊… |
[18:24] | – Yamatoya only has Merit. – Merit smells bad… | 大和屋只卖merit啊 我不喜欢merit的味道… -别奢侈 |
[18:26] | Don’t be so picky. | |
[18:30] | Hey, it looks like we kidnapped her. | 呐 那可是诱拐啊,怎么看都是 |
[18:35] | No, it doesn’t. | 才不是呢 |
[18:37] | We’re not confining her and we haven’t asked for a ransom. | 又没监禁她,也没要赎金 |
[18:41] | That’s not the point. | 问题是这个吗? |
[18:42] | They haven’t reported her missing to the police? | 对方没去警局报失踪协寻吗? |
[18:47] | I bet they’re relieved she’s gone. | 我看反倒是觉得轻松不少吧 |
[18:51] | It’s all Chinese cabbage. | 都是白菜 |
[18:54] | Chinese cabbage is good for you. | 白菜对身体很好的 |
[18:56] | It absorbs the meat broth. | 肉的味道也都煮进去了 |
[18:59] | The gluten cake is cooked. | 面筋也煮好了 |
[19:02] | What? Gluten cake? | 什么?要面筋吗? |
[19:05] | Look. | 呐 妳喜欢吃面筋吗? |
[19:10] | You like gluten cake? | |
[19:13] | Come over here. | 快来这里 多装点 |
[19:22] | It’s hot. | 很烫的 |
[19:31] | Is that tasty? | 好吃吗? |
[19:34] | Have you eaten it before? | 妳有吃过吗? |
[19:38] | With whom? | 和谁一起吃的? |
[19:41] | Grandma. | 奶奶 |
[19:46] | There’s more. | 还有唷 吃太多晚上又会那样的… |
[19:48] | If you feed her too much, she’ll wet the bed again. | |
[19:51] | She can sleep in my bed. | 那让她睡我床上就行了 |
[19:55] | No, I sleep with Grandma. | 不行啦,我也睡那边的 |
[19:59] | This… | 这个啊… |
[20:02] | What? | 什么? |
[20:03] | Hold out your hand. | 把手伸出来看看 |
[20:05] | Salt? | 盐巴? |
[20:06] | This keeps you from wetting the bed. | 这对尿床很有效的 |
[20:11] | Go ahead, lick it. | 好了,来吧 |
[20:14] | It’s salty. | 很咸的 |
[20:16] | She licked it, licked it. That’s how we used to cure it. | 舔了、舔了 以前大家都是这样治尿床的 |
[20:21] | Sounds fishy to me. | 少骗人了 |
[20:23] | – I swear it’s true. – She’s licking it. | 不,是真的啊 -她在舔了呢 |
[20:30] | He’s home. | 回来了 |
[20:37] | It’s cold, Shota. | 呐,祥太,很冷的 |
[20:39] | – It’s cold. | – It’s cold. 好冷 -很冷耶 |
[20:42] | Hey, please close it. | 快把门关上 |
[20:44] | This is fine, here. | 这里就行了 好痛… |
[20:47] | He’s hurt! | 他受伤了! -等等…等… |
[20:50] | On crutches! | 还拄著拐杖 -慢点、慢点… |
[20:51] | Is he drunk? | 我看是喝醉了吧 |
[20:55] | I’m fine now. I’m all good, no, no. | 没事了,可以了 真是的… -打扰了 |
[20:58] | Shota, you made such a mess. | 讨厌,祥太把家里弄得好乱 真是的…妳去泡个茶 |
[21:01] | Make some tea. | |
[21:03] | This room is fine. | 没关系的,请进房间吧 |
[21:05] | Her nail was a bad omen, | 我一早就有不好的预感 |
[21:07] | but you forced me to go to work. | 都是妳一直逼著我去上班 别啰唆了,请… -好痛… |
[21:11] | What is this? You can’t work for about a month? | 这是怎样? 一个月没办法工作了吗? |
[21:15] | Even day laborers get workers’ compensation, right? | 听说就算是日工也能申请职灾对吧? |
[21:17] | – Well, probably… – Really? | 这…大概吧 -真的吗? |
[21:19] | Really? | 真的? |
[21:20] | So, it would be better if you broke it, | 那还挫伤什么啊 |
[21:23] | rather than cracked it? | 干脆骨折说不定还更好呢 |
[21:24] | Stop joking around. I thought I was going to die, ouch! | 不是开玩笑的时候了吧 可是差点丢了小命啊,好痛! 先脱掉吧 |
[21:28] | You get compensation? | 会有补助金啊? 不好意思… -右边我自己来 不好意思 -啊,谢谢 |
[21:34] | Oh, thank you. | |
[21:36] | She’s cute. | 她很可爱呢 |
[21:38] | – Grandma? – The other one. | 奶奶? -另一位 |
[21:40] | – My wife’s sister. – Different mothers. | 那是我老婆的妹妹 -不同妈妈生的 |
[21:43] | So, you have a family. | 原来您也有家人啊 |
[21:45] | I thought you were single. | 我还以为您是个单身汉 |
[21:47] | I hear that a lot. | 常有人这么说 |
[22:10] | I’ll teach you how, someday. | 之后我会教妳的 |
[22:20] | This is your favorite, gluten cake. | 这是妳喜欢的那种对吧? |
[22:26] | Was your grandma nice? | 妳奶奶很温柔吗? |
[22:32] | Did you live with her? | 妳们以前住在一起吗? |
[22:36] | Now she’s in heaven. | 她现在在天堂 |
[22:42] | Then forget about her. | 那…就把她忘了吧 |
[22:51] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 久等了 |
[22:54] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢 -谢谢… 下一位客人… |
[22:58] | Enter your code now. | 拿出来…放进去… |
[23:02] | 1192, everybody knows the year of the Kamakura regime. | 1192…谦仓幕府…打造好国家 |
[23:06] | Just say it in your head. | 在心里默念就好了 |
[23:08] | I am. | 我有默念啊 |
[23:10] | No, you’re not. No one else should find out. | 妳才没有呢,不能被人听到啊 |
[23:19] | What does MVK stand for? | 这个「处杀」是什么? |
[23:21] | Male virgin killer. | 「处男杀手」 |
[23:23] | What exactly do you do? | 这是要做什么? |
[23:25] | Well… | 就是 |
[23:27] | You wear a knit dress that shows your sideboob a little. | 穿那种露侧乳的连身毛衣 |
[23:35] | Sideboob. | 侧乳…原来现在很流行啊? |
[23:37] | That’s what’s popular now? | |
[23:40] | It’s 3,000 yen. The shop and the girl split it 50-50. | 那个是三千圆 店家跟女孩们平分 |
[23:46] | How great you can get paid just for that. | 真不错呢,这样就有钱拿 |
[23:50] | You’re getting paid, too. | 奶奶也有钱拿不是吗? |
[23:53] | I get paid for damages. | 我那个算是慰问金 |
[23:56] | – Damages? – Right. | 慰问金? -对 |
[23:59] | Your pension is? | 妳是指年金吗? |
[24:01] | Right, my pension. | 嗯嗯,年金、年金 |
[24:05] | I guess, in a way. | 也对啦 |
[24:11] | Mr. Four? | 是四号先生? |
[24:12] | – Yeah. – Yours. | 嗯 -这给妳 |
[24:14] | I should go. | 我就去好了… |
[24:16] | Was that your rice cake? | 妳把麻糬给我了? |
[24:18] | Why do you use Sayaka, your sister’s name? | 为什么要取名叫沙耶香? |
[24:22] | What do you mean, why? | 什么意思? |
[24:26] | You’re so mean. | 真是坏心眼呢 |
[24:30] | Just like who? | 妳说是像到谁了呢? |
[24:33] | Oh, good, good. | 没错没错 |
[24:35] | That’s good timing. Try it again, good. | 就是这时机 再来练一次,很好 我晃、我晃… 没错,愈来愈拿手了呢 |
[24:44] | That’s right You’ve gotten really good. | |
[24:50] | Yuri, you’re getting the hang of it. | 由里,妳很有天份呢 好乖 |
[24:58] | You’re late going to work today. | 妳今天特别晚出门啊 今天是分工制 |
[25:00] | It’s work-share today. | |
[25:03] | What is that? | 那是啥? |
[25:04] | They can’t pay us all, so ten of us start at noon. | 因为付不出工资 所以十个人下午再上班就好 |
[25:11] | So, everybody gets a little poorer. | 等于大家一起慢慢变穷啊? |
[25:14] | Something like that. | 大概就是那样吧 |
[25:16] | I’m not finished yet. | 我还没吃完啦 |
[25:26] | But no workers’ compensation is a real drag. | 话说回来…居然申请不到职灾 |
[25:31] | A real drag. What a waste, being so nice to you. | 就是说啊 我们还对你这么温柔,简直亏大了 说什么啊 |
[25:37] | Do you think that guy was OK? | 呐,那个小哥没问题吗? |
[25:41] | He doesn’t care about us. | 他才不管我们呢 |
[25:44] | He sure was good looking. | 不过还真是个好男人呢 |
[25:46] | Hey, what’s this? | 呐,这是什么? |
[25:51] | A tie pin. | 这是领带夹 |
[25:55] | It’s yours. | 送你 |
[25:57] | But it’s fake. | 假货就是了 |
[26:08] | Is he full-time? | 那个人是正职吗? |
[26:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:13] | So lucky to be full-time. | 正职真好呢 |
[26:15] | Want it? | 想要吗? |
[26:16] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[26:18] | You can’t have it. | 不能给妳 |
[26:23] | Granny’s pension is 70,000 yen a month, right? | 老太婆的库金 一个月大概是七万圆左右吧? |
[26:28] | 60,000 yen. | 六万 |
[26:30] | But lucky her, | 不过还真好,多亏她老公 |
[26:32] | she gets that ’til she dies, because of her husband. | 这可以领到她死为止呢 |
[26:34] | She talks big, like she’s actually earning that money. | 还一脸跩样 一副这钱是她自己攒的一样 |
[26:40] | We take care of her. | 明明是我在照顾她 是我一直在照顾… |
[26:46] | It’s so damn cold. | 好冷、好冷 |
[26:49] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回来 |
[26:50] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[26:52] | Welcome home, Grandma. | 欢迎回来啊,奶奶 |
[26:53] | The pond at the shrine was frozen over. | 稻荷神社的池子居然结冰了呢 |
[26:56] | We can’t have you slipping and breaking your hip. | 这样啊,要小心点啊 要是滑倒撞到腰可就麻烦了 |
[26:59] | Where’s Aki? | 怪了,亚纪呢? |
[27:01] | She went to go shake her breasts. | 她说她去做这个了,摇啊晃的 |
[27:05] | – What’s this? – Sweet bean jelly. | 这是什么? -栗子羊羹 |
[27:11] | You’re heading out? | 妳要出门吗? |
[27:13] | Hey, it’s cold, you should wear another layer. | 很冷的,多披一件再出门吧 |
[27:16] | Look after Yuri, Grandma. | 奶奶,由里就拜托妳了 |
[27:19] | Yes, yes. | 好 |
[27:21] | Go ahead and fix up whatever there is to eat. | 有什么能吃的随便吃吃吧 |
[27:28] | Until the morning? | 到早上吗? |
[27:30] | – I was up hostessing all night. – Go to sleep. | 已经30小时没睡了 妳也睡一下吧 |
[27:33] | – Ayu. – Yes. | 亚由小姐 -来了 |
[27:35] | You’re booked for the chat room at 3:30. | 在这里? 三点半开始有聊天室预约 |
[27:38] | Yay! | 好耶 就翘个脚,睡一下吧 |
[27:42] | – You’re raking it in. – I have to save money. | 好厉害,还真会赚呢 因为我这个月一定要多赚点 |
[27:44] | – Sayaka. – Yes. | 沙耶香小姐 -是 |
[27:47] | A customer complained you wear double panties. | 有人客诉说妳都穿两件小裤裤 |
[27:50] | Take one off. | 请把安全裤脱掉吧 -是 |
[27:52] | You think you’re too good for this. | 别小看这份工作了,沙耶香 |
[27:54] | No, I just get cold. | 不是啦,我很容易手脚冰冷 |
[27:55] | – Harumi. – Me? | 晴美小姐 -我吗? |
[27:57] | No fingers in underwear here, so watch it. | 我们店不能把手指伸到内裤里去 请妳稍微克制点 |
[28:00] | You could shut us all down. | 要是被发现,可是会关门大吉的 |
[28:02] | – Right. – Thanks. | 是 -拜托啰 |
[28:04] | You take this too seriously. | 晴美小姐,妳太认真了 |
[28:06] | Shut up. | 啰唆 |
[28:17] | – You’re up, Sayaka. – Right. | 沙耶香小姐,麻烦了 -是 |
[28:28] | Hello. | 午安 |
[28:31] | Is today your day off? | 今天没上班吗? |
[28:43] | I DIDN’T GO TO WORK TODAY. | (我翘班了) |
[28:45] | I played hooky today, too. | 我也翘课了 |
[28:51] | Mr. Four, you’re a breast man, not a butt man, right? | 四号先生不是屁股控而是胸控吧? |
[29:06] | BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE. | (我是想看妳的脸)-是 |
[29:07] | OK. | |
[29:09] | I’ll start now. | 那要开始计时啰 |
[30:01] | – Break time. – Right. | 我先去休息 -好 |
[30:12] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[30:15] | I’d like to catch a sea bass. | 我想钓鲈鱼 -是 |
[30:19] | What’s the difference between a plug and a pencil popper? | 栓型饵和水表饵有什么不同? |
[30:22] | I’ll show you the pencil poppers. | 水表饵吗? -水表饵 我来帮您介绍 |
[30:26] | There are so many, it’s confusing. | 太多了,我不太懂 -是,谢谢 |
[30:27] | Happy to help. | |
[30:29] | A plug is the generic name for plastic fishing lures. | 栓型饵是一种塑胶制假饵的总称 所以这边的全都是栓型饵… 这样啊 -是的 |
[31:08] | That worked out great, right? | 很顺利对吧? |
[31:11] | Yuri, you did a great job, too! | 由里也很努力呢,耶! |
[31:14] | Yay! | |
[31:17] | In those situations, | 那种情况啊… |
[31:19] | the trick is not to panic and wait for a clerk to go on break. | 诀窍就是要耐著性子 等店员慢慢变少 |
[31:25] | We don’t need her help. | 我们两个也能办到的啊 |
[31:29] | This is what you call work-share. | 这就叫分工制 |
[31:32] | What’s that? | 什么啊? |
[31:35] | It means what it sounds like, | 就是大家一起…分享工作 |
[31:38] | we all share the work. | |
[31:41] | She’s in the way. | 这家伙很碍事 |
[31:43] | Don’t say that, she’s your sister. | 别这么说,她可是你妹妹耶 |
[31:45] | She’s not my sister. | 她才不是我妹 |
[31:47] | She’s your sister. Yuri is your sister! | 她就是你妹妹 由里就是你妹妹 |
[31:56] | You’re his sister, right? | 妳是妹妹吧?是吧? |
[32:01] | It’s no big deal. | 别在意 |
[32:07] | He doesn’t mean it. | 好了,就说别在意了 |
[32:10] | He’s just rebelling now. | 那家伙叛逆期到了 好东西果然不一样呢 |
[32:18] | How much can you get for those? | 那可以卖多少钱? |
[32:21] | About 40,000 to 50,000 yen. | 应该至少有四、五万吧 |
[32:25] | With these, I won’t have to work anymore this month. | 看来我这个月不工作也无所谓了 |
[32:29] | Hey Aki, | 呐,亚纪妳也是 |
[32:32] | you should contribute, too. You’re making money, right? | 也稍微贡献一下吧 妳有在赚钱吧? |
[32:35] | She doesn’t have to. That’s the deal we made, right? | 没关系的,这孩子不用 我们有说好了 |
[32:40] | She gets her big ideas because you always spoil her. | 就是因为奶奶老是宠著她 她才敢那样占妳便宜 |
[32:44] | You’re the one with the big ideas. | 谁才是在占便宜啊? |
[32:46] | You’re preying on her pension. | 明明妳才是个啃老族 |
[32:48] | “Preying” is not a nice word. | 犯不著说得那么难听吧 |
[32:50] | Try preying on me if you can. | 啃得了就尽管啃吧 |
[32:53] | No one can prey on her. | 啃不了的啦 |
[32:55] | Oh, I got myself an insurance plan. | 我保了险 |
[33:00] | Because I don’t want a lonely death. | 因为我不想死得无声无息的 那是叫什么保险呢… |
[33:05] | What do you call that kind of insurance? | |
[33:13] | – You’re so warm, Grandma. – Watch out. | 奶奶好温暖 -小心 |
[33:16] | I’m mending with a needle, watch out. | 我在缝东西,很危险的 |
[33:19] | Whose clothes? | 是在帮谁缝什么呢? |
[33:20] | That girl, the little girl’s. | 是那女孩的,那个小不点 |
[33:27] | Did something bad happen? | 怎么了?有什么不开心的事吗? |
[33:31] | Why? | 怎么这么问? |
[33:32] | Your feet are colder than usual. | 因为妳的脚比平常冷 |
[33:36] | You know everything, don’t you, Grandma? | 什么都瞒不过奶奶呢 |
[33:39] | You’re lucky to have such a pretty nose. | 妳的鼻子长得高,真好呢 |
[33:42] | You think so? I don’t like it very much. | 是吗?我自己倒是不太喜欢呢 |
[33:46] | Don’t stare at me. | 别看我啦 |
[33:51] | Yuri! Lick salt before you go to bed! | 由里,睡前记得舔盐喔 |
[33:54] | She’s right there. | 她在那里 -为什么? |
[33:56] | What? Why? | |
[34:00] | What’s going on? You must be cold, sitting out here. | 待在这里很冷的吧 |
[34:05] | Will he come home? | 他会回来吗? |
[34:09] | You’re worried about Shota? | 妳担心祥太吗? |
[34:19] | It’s not your fault, Yuri. | 不是由里妳的错 |
[34:31] | How about the name “No lonely death” for the insurance plan? | 喂,刚才那个 就叫临终保险如何? |
[34:42] | Even though she’s being abused by her parents… | 明明都被父母那样对待了… |
[34:47] | You mean Yuri? | 妳说由里啊? 她应该都自顾不暇了说 |
[34:49] | She should be more worried about her own troubles. | |
[34:54] | With a mother who wishes she hadn’t given birth to you, | 如果从小就被说没生她就好了 |
[35:00] | usually, you’d turn out more like us. | 照理说不会那样吧 |
[35:06] | You’re right. | 一般来说是没错啦 |
[35:10] | You don’t grow up to care about others. | 不可能会去体贴别人的 |
[35:15] | You’re right. | 没错,确实是呢 |
[35:31] | Here you are. | 找到你了 |
[35:38] | I figured. | 你果然在这 好痛… |
[35:42] | Ouch. | |
[35:44] | It’s so cold. | 好冷 |
[35:47] | Yuri’s so worried, | 由里很担心你 |
[35:49] | she’s been waiting for you by the door the whole time. | 一直坐在玄关等呢 |
[35:54] | You don’t like Yuri? | 你讨厌由里吗? |
[35:58] | So, what’s wrong? | 那是为什么? |
[36:01] | It’s more fun with just us guys. | 我们两个男生比较开心 |
[36:04] | Of course, it is. | 话是这么说没错啦 |
[36:07] | But for Yuri, | 但由里也一样 |
[36:08] | if she helps us out, | 能派上用场的话 |
[36:11] | it’s easier to live with us. | 也比较好待在那个家啊 |
[36:14] | Right? | 对吧? |
[36:18] | Got it? | 懂了吗? |
[36:20] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[36:23] | Yuri is your what? | 由里她啊,是你的什么? |
[36:28] | My sister. | 妹妹 |
[36:29] | That’s right, right, right. | 没错,就是这样没错 |
[36:31] | In that case, what am I? | 那么,我是你的… |
[36:34] | I’m your… | |
[36:37] | Da… | 爸… |
[36:40] | – It’s OK. – Say it, c’mon. | 算了 -快说嘛 |
[36:42] | Just try saying it, once. Go ahead. | 来,喊一声来听听看嘛 |
[36:44] | I will, someday. | 总有一天会的 |
[36:46] | Shoot, not fair. | 什么嘛 |
[36:49] | Oh well. | 算了 |
[36:51] | OK. Someday, then. | 那就等到那一天吧 |
[36:58] | Let’s go home, it’s cold. | 回去吧,这里太冷了 好痛… |
[37:13] | Hey, did you sell the fishing rods? | 呐,钓竿卖掉了吗? |
[37:17] | They are still there. | 我收起来了 |
[37:19] | OK, then. | 那就算了 |
[37:21] | What, you want to fish? | 怎么,你想钓鱼吗? 嗯 |
[37:28] | Do you know what Swimmy is? | 呐,听过史伊米(swimmy)吗? 老爸不懂英文的 |
[37:34] | Your dad can’t speak English. | |
[37:40] | It’s not English. It’s in the Japanese textbook. | 不是英文,是国语课本的课文 |
[37:46] | Your dad’s Japanese is even worse. | 老爸国语更差 |
[37:50] | Swimmy is a story about a bunch of little fish, | 史伊米是在讲小鱼一起 |
[37:54] | that beat up a great big tuna. | 把大鲔鱼收拾掉的故事 |
[37:58] | Do you know why? | 知道为何要把大鲔鱼收拾掉吗? |
[38:00] | Why? | 为什么? |
[38:03] | Must be because tuna tastes good, right? | 肯定是因为鲔鱼很好吃吧 |
[38:06] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得应该不是 |
[38:09] | We haven’t eaten any tuna recently. | 最近都没机会吃鲔鱼呢 |
[38:36] | I’m going to eat you all up! | 我要把你吃掉啰! |
[38:57] | – Hey, hey. – What? | 唷! -干嘛? |
[39:00] | Did you know there used to be a pond here? | 妳知道这里以前有个池子吧? |
[39:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:05] | Apparently, Grandpa used to keep carp in it. | 爷爷以前好像在那边养鲤鱼 |
[39:09] | You couldn’t keep carp in a place like this. | 哪可能在这里养鲤鱼呢 |
[39:12] | I’m sure that’s one of Grandma’s tall tales. | 肯定是奶奶最会的吹牛了 |
[39:15] | The last time Juri was seen was February 8th. | 树里小妹妹最后的目击情报 是在二月八日 |
[39:20] | A neighbor remembers seeing her playing alone outside her home. | 有附近居民 看到她在自家前独自游戏 |
[39:26] | She has been missing for over two months, but her parents | 她失踪已经超过两个月了 |
[39:30] | never filed a missing persons report with the police. | 父母在这期间并没有 向警方提出失踪协寻 |
[39:33] | Was it really Yuri? | 这真的是由里尿的吗? |
[39:40] | What are you smelling me for. | 妳在怀疑什么啊?笨蛋 别这样…什么啦… |
[39:43] | Hey, don’t. | |
[39:45] | Hey, Yuri’s on TV. | 呐…由里上电视了 幼稚园园长联络儿童咨商所 前去拜访该女童的家 就在上个月25日… 儿童咨商所终于联络三之轮警署 事件才爆发 |
[39:56] | She was reported missing when | |
[39:58] | Child Welfare Service contacted the police. | |
[40:01] | Why did her parents tell lie after lie? | 为何她的双亲需要不断撒谎呢? |
[40:05] | Why did they hide her disappearance | 隐瞒了超过两个月的原因为何久 |
[40:07] | for over two months? | |
[40:09] | The police are questioning them | 警方将女童双亲列为重要参考人 |
[40:11] | as important material witnesses. | |
[40:13] | The cops think her parents killed her. | 进行侦讯… 看来警方是怀疑她被父母杀了 明明是这么可爱的女儿啊 |
[40:19] | What? So, her name is Juri, not Yuri. | 什么嘛,所以她不叫由里 是叫树里啊? -一般父母 应该会尽早报案… -糟糕了… |
[40:26] | This looks bad. Really bad. | 这下可糟糕了啊 |
[40:28] | It’s too late for that now. | 事到如今还说这种话 为何要一直隐瞒呢? 由里,听好了 |
[40:32] | Hey, Yuri, listen. | |
[40:37] | Can you find your way home by yourself? | 妳有办法从这里自己一个人回家吗? 哪可能啊,而且都什么时候了 |
[40:41] | She can’t do that, it’s too late. | |
[40:44] | What will you do? | 怎么办? |
[40:46] | Try going home? | 要不要先回去一趟? |
[40:49] | You’ll stay here, right? | 妳想待在这里对吧? |
[40:59] | How about Hana? I had wanted to name a girl that. | 就叫小花如何? 如果有生女儿 我一直很想取这名字的 -小花? |
[41:02] | Hana? | |
[41:04] | She doesn’t look like a Hana. | 她的脸跟这名字不搭啊 我想想… |
[41:09] | Let’s see. | |
[41:11] | Lin? | 叫凛怎么样? |
[41:13] | – Do you write it like a bell? – No. | 是铃铛的铃吗? -不是啦 |
[41:15] | You know, that other way. | 不是有这个汉字吗? |
[41:25] | It’s short. | 剪得真短呢 |
[41:27] | All done! | 好了 |
[41:28] | You look cute! | 真可爱 -真可爱 |
[41:31] | – It’s a good disguise. – You look so cute. | 这样就不会被发现了 超可爱的呢 |
[41:33] | Want to see a mirror? | 要照照镜子吗?去照镜子 |
[41:35] | Looking good. | 很不错呢 |
[41:37] | A real beauty. | 变成小美女了 |
[41:39] | Looks good. | 满不赖的嘛 |
[41:44] | Short, isn’t it? | 很短呢 |
[41:47] | What do you think? | 怎么样? |
[41:51] | – It’s cute. | – It’s cute. 很可爱 -可爱吗? |
[41:53] | You’re cute. | 很可爱呢 |
[41:55] | Your hair’s naturally brown. | 妳的头发有点偏咖啡色呢 瞧 |
[41:59] | I’m jealous of your hair. | 真好,都不用花钱染发了 |
[42:04] | Say… | 呐… |
[42:08] | I have another name, too. | 姊姊我啊… 也有另一个名字呢 |
[42:15] | What is it? | 什么名字? |
[42:17] | Sayaka. | 沙耶香 |
[42:24] | I like Lin better. | 我比较喜欢凛这个名字 |
[42:31] | I like Lin better, too. | 凛这个名字比较棒呢 |
[42:35] | I’m Lin. | 「我是小凛」 |
[42:38] | Hello, I’m Lin. | 「你好,我是小凛」 |
[42:40] | Like this. | 像这样… |
[42:59] | The man saved you, right? | 是大叔救了妳吧? |
[43:05] | Do you like Auntie and Grandma? | 妳喜欢阿姨跟奶奶吗? |
[43:10] | So, you can stand it? | 那妳能忍耐吧? |
[43:14] | I can. | 可以 |
[43:18] | I was sure she’d want to go home. | 我还以为她会回家去呢 |
[43:23] | Do you think she… chose us? | 或许是我们…被选上了吧 |
[43:27] | Usually, you can’t choose your own parents. | 一般人可是无法选择父母的 |
[43:30] | But then, maybe it’s stronger when you choose them yourself. | 但像这样自己选的应该比较强吧 |
[43:34] | What is? | 什么比较强? |
[43:35] | What is… | 什么… |
[43:38] | The bond. | 羁绊啊 |
[43:40] | The bond. | 会有比较强的羁绊 |
[43:42] | I chose you, too. | 我可是选择了妳唷 |
[43:56] | – Amazing. – Right? | 好厉害 -对吧 |
[44:01] | – Do that again. – Again? | 再踢一次给我看 -再踢一次吗? |
[44:31] | Shota! | 祥太… |
[44:36] | You’re so cool, Dad! | 「爸爸好帅!」 |
[44:39] | Are you a kid? | 你是小孩吗? |
[44:42] | Shut up. | 少啰唆 |
[44:45] | Tell me. | 我说… |
[44:48] | What? | 什么事? |
[44:51] | When do you and Nobuyo… | 你跟信代小姐… |
[44:54] | do it? | 都挑什么时候做? 啥? |
[45:00] | We don’t need that anymore. | 我们已经不用做那种事了 |
[45:06] | Is that true? | 你是说真的吗? |
[45:11] | We’re… | 我们啊… |
[45:13] | connected in our hearts, not down here. | 是用这里彼此维系 |
[45:16] | Cut it out. | 不是靠这里 别闹了 |
[45:19] | Sounds fishy. | 有够假 |
[45:23] | How do you think we’re connected? | 不然妳觉得我们是怎么维系的? |
[45:32] | Money. | 钱 |
[45:34] | Normally. | 一般都是这样的 |
[45:39] | But we’re not normal. | 我们可不是一般人啊 |
[45:48] | You’re so cool, Dad! | 「爸爸好帅」 |
[45:52] | Just a normal one is fine. | 已经换季了啊 |
[45:58] | Say, Lin, have you ever been to a beach? | 小凛呢?有去过海边吗? |
[46:03] | How about you? | 阿弟仔,你呢? 我有去过啊,大概吧 大概啊… |
[46:05] | What? Sure, I think so. | |
[46:08] | You think so. | |
[46:14] | Coming in. | 我要进去啰 |
[46:17] | She looks so cute. | 真可爱呢 |
[46:19] | What’s this? | 怎么这么可爱 |
[46:21] | Your bag won’t fit all that. | 放不进那么多件的啦 |
[46:23] | Then just wear it out. | 那就穿起来,穿在身上就行了 就算妳说要穿在身上… |
[46:27] | Just wear it out. | |
[46:31] | Which looks better? | 要选哪一套呢? |
[46:34] | She looks so good in yellow. | 黄色好像比较适合啊 |
[46:35] | Her hair is brown. | 因为她的头发是咖啡色的… |
[46:39] | We’ll get this one, then. | 那就选这件吧 |
[46:41] | Great, great. | 好耶,挺好的 |
[46:44] | You don’t want it? | 妳不想要吗?为什么? |
[46:47] | Why not? | |
[46:48] | Won’t hit me? | 不会打我吗? |
[46:51] | You won’t hit me later? | 待会不会打我吗? |
[47:01] | I’m not going to hit you. | 当然不会打妳了 |
[47:04] | Three, four, knock at the door | 大猩猩的儿子… |
[47:10] | Five, six, pick up sticks | 菜叶、树叶,臭掉的豆腐 |
[47:16] | Time to get out? | 要起来了吗? |
[47:36] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[47:38] | An octopus. | 章鱼 |
[47:42] | I’m going to catch fish. | 钓鱼要用的 |
[47:44] | Catch a fish? | 钓鱼要用的啊? |
[47:47] | It looks so real. | 很像真的呢 我跳 |
[47:54] | What happened to you there? | 妳这边怎么了? |
[47:57] | This? I got burned with a hot iron. | 这个吗?这是被熨斗烫的 |
[48:05] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[48:11] | We’re the same. | 我们一样呢 |
[48:21] | It’s OK. It’s all better. | 没事的,已经愈合了 |
[48:29] | OK, OK. Thank you. | 没事了,谢谢 |
[48:35] | “He taught them to swim close together, | 「史伊米教大家」 「绝对不能彼此分离」 |
[48:40] | each in his own place, | 「要坚守各自的岗位」 |
[48:43] | and when they had learned to swim like one giant fish, | 「当大家能一起游得像条大鱼时」 「史伊米说了」 |
[48:49] | he said, ‘I’ll be the eye.’ | 「就由我来当大家的眼睛吧」 |
[48:50] | And so they swam in the cool morning water, | 亚纪 -「在早晨冰冷的水中」 帮她把头擦干 |
[48:53] | and joining together in the midday sun, | 「在中午耀眼的…」 帮她擦干头发 -「光芒里」 |
[48:58] | they chased the big fish away”. | 「大家一起游著,把大鱼赶走了」 |
[49:03] | Yay! Great job. | 好耶,念得很棒喔 |
[49:06] | But don’t you feel sorry for the big fish? | 但不觉得大鱼很可怜吗? |
[49:09] | That’s not true, after all, he ate all your friends, right? | 没这回事 大家的伙伴都被大鱼吃掉了啊 |
[49:12] | That’s true, but… | 是没错啦… |
[49:34] | Come, sit here. | 靠过来 好… |
[49:50] | Let’s burn it. | 要烧掉啰 |
[49:53] | OK? | 可以吗? |
[50:13] | The reason they hit you… | 会被打… |
[50:17] | isn’t because you are bad. | 不是因为妳做错事了 |
[50:23] | If they say they hit you because they love you, | 「因为爱妳才打妳」之类的话 |
[50:27] | that is a lie. | 全都是骗人的 |
[50:30] | If they loved you, | 如果真的爱… |
[50:33] | if they really loved you, | 如果真的爱啊 |
[50:37] | this is what you do. | 就会这样做才对 |
[50:48] | This is what you do. | 呐… |
[51:27] | There’s really a bug. | 真的有虫呢 |
[51:32] | Look, a boat. | 是船呢 |
[51:36] | Hey! | 喂! 喂! |
[51:54] | Brother! | 哥哥 |
[51:55] | Yes. | 来了 |
[51:58] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[52:05] | A cicada. | 有蝉 |
[52:06] | Where? | 我看看 有还没脱壳的蝉呢? |
[52:07] | It hasn’t grown up and come out of its shell yet. | 有还没脱壳的蝉呢? |
[52:14] | A caterpillar, don’t get itchy. | 有毛毛虫,别害牠痒痒的唷 |
[52:16] | It touched. | 碰到了 |
[52:21] | Go for it, go for it, go for it! | 加油!加油… |
[53:02] | Hey! | 喂 |
[53:16] | I’ll give you these. | 这给你 |
[53:23] | Don’t make your sister do it. | 别让妹妹做那种事啊 |
[53:47] | Are you firing one of us? | 所以要从我们之中开除一个吗? |
[53:50] | Why is it between us? | 为何只有我们啊? |
[53:53] | Well, we’re in a real bind too. | 不…我们的立场也很为难啊 |
[53:58] | If we have to cut back, | 非得减少支出的话 |
[54:00] | it has to be one of you with the higher hourly wages. | 就只能从时薪最高的两位当中 开除一位了 |
[54:07] | Can the two of you please talk it over? | 能请两位自己讨论一下吗? |
[54:23] | Why does it have to be me? | 为何是我啊? |
[54:25] | I said, I’m asking you. | 我已经拜托过妳了啊 |
[54:27] | But that’s not… We’re both hard up, | 怎么这样… 我们都一样苦啊,又不只是妳 |
[54:30] | it’s not just you, you know. | |
[54:34] | If you let me stay, | 只要妳把这名额让给我 |
[54:36] | I’ll keep quiet. | 我就不说出去 |
[54:39] | You were stealing stuff, too. | 妳明明也偷东西的啊 |
[54:42] | Not about that. | 不是这个啦 |
[54:45] | The news… | 新闻… |
[54:48] | I saw you… | 我不小心看到了 |
[54:51] | when you were with that little girl. | 妳跟那女孩走在一起 嗯 |
[55:09] | OK. | 嗯 |
[55:14] | But if you talk, I will kill you. | 相对的,要是妳敢说出去 我就杀了妳 |
[55:35] | How is father’s former wife related to you now? | 公公的前妻和你到底有什么关系啊 |
[55:41] | I know, but I can’t help it. | 是这样没错啦 但这也没办法啊 |
[55:44] | But she keeps visiting. | 但是她一直来… |
[55:45] | Don’t mind me. | 别在意我 |
[55:48] | I just stopped by to honor his memory. | 因为又到了这个月的忌日 所以我顺道来看看而已 |
[55:52] | – Yes. | – Yes. 是 -是 |
[56:01] | Is everyone doing well? | 大家都好吗? |
[56:04] | I haven’t seen them since my father’s funeral. | 父亲丧礼之后就没见到了 |
[56:09] | You can’t fight blood. | 血脉相承还真骗不了人呢 |
[56:12] | This area is… | 你这鼻梁还真是… |
[56:25] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[56:26] | I’m off. | 我出门啰 |
[56:27] | Sayaka, dinner tonight? | 沙耶香,晚餐回来吃吗? |
[56:29] | – What? – Cabbage rolls tonight. | 什么? -我做了高丽菜卷 |
[56:31] | Yay, I’m in. But with tomato, not white sauce. | 好耶!我要吃 我要茄汁,不是白酱唷 |
[56:33] | Off you go. | 好 -路上小心 |
[56:35] | – Save me my slice of cake. – The Mont Blanc. | 要帮我留一块蛋糕喔 蒙布朗对吧? |
[56:38] | – I’m off. – Off you go. | 我出门了 -路上小心 |
[56:40] | She’s so grown up. | 已经长这么大了啊 |
[56:42] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[56:44] | She’s a sophomore. | 她已经高二了 |
[56:49] | And your older daughter? | 大女儿呢? |
[56:55] | You mean, Aki? | 您说亚纪吗? |
[56:56] | Yes. | 是 |
[56:58] | She’s abroad, right? | 她在国外对吧? |
[57:00] | Yes, she seems to be enjoying Australia. | 对…她在澳洲似乎挺开心的 |
[57:06] | Right? | 对吧? |
[57:07] | She didn’t come home for summer vacation, | 暑假也不回来 |
[57:10] | which made her father sad. | 孩子的爸都有点寂寞了呢 |
[57:13] | Oh, I see, that’s wonderful. | 这样啊,真是太好了 |
[57:22] | Here. | 这个… |
[57:24] | It’s not very much, but… | 虽然不多… |
[57:26] | Oh, I see. | 这样啊…那我就不客气了 |
[57:29] | Well, in that case, thanks. | |
[57:31] | I’m very sorry about what happened with my mother. | 家母的事…我真的觉得很抱歉 |
[57:35] | Well, it’s hardly your fault. | 别这么说,你是无辜的 |
[57:54] | Shoot, only 30,000 yen again. | 什么嘛,又只给三万了 |
[58:06] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢 |
[58:10] | I hope you enjoyed it. | 您有享受到吗? |
[58:16] | Mr. Four, | 四号先生 |
[58:19] | let’s go to the chat room. | 要去聊天室吗? |
[58:24] | I’d like to see your face, too, | 我也想看四号先生的脸 |
[58:27] | Mr. Four. | |
[58:38] | Great. | 太好了 |
[58:42] | What shall we do? | 要做些什么呢? |
[58:45] | Cuddle? | 要陪在你身边睡吗?抱抱? 还是要躺大腿呢? |
[58:47] | Hug? Sleep on my lap? | |
[58:54] | My little sister… | 我妹妹啊… |
[58:57] | Her mother bought her a bathing suit, | 妈妈买了泳装给她 |
[59:01] | and she just loves it. | 她好像非常喜欢 |
[59:04] | She wears it around the house, even when she takes a bath. | 在家里也穿,洗澡时也穿 |
[59:09] | And it just reminds me how I used to do that. | 让我想起自己也曾经像那样 |
[59:13] | I used to do the exact same thing. | 做过一模一样的事呢 |
[59:20] | It’s OK to talk to me, in this room. | 在这里可以直接聊天… |
[59:25] | I mean… | 之类的 |
[59:35] | What happened here? | 这是怎么了? |
[59:44] | You hit someone? | 你打了人吗? |
[59:48] | Who? | 打了谁呢? |
[59:54] | I’ve… | 我也是… |
[59:59] | hit myself, too. | 我也有打过自己呢 |
[1:00:03] | It hurts, doesn’t it? | 这很痛吧 好痛、好痛… |
[1:00:09] | It hurts, right? | 一定很痛吧… |
[1:00:20] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 嗯… |
[1:00:46] | It’s warm together. | 好温暖呢 |
[1:01:03] | Does it hurt? | 痛吗? |
[1:01:05] | Yeah. | 嗯… |
[1:01:09] | I can feel it’s going to rain. | 看来肯定会下雨了 |
[1:01:12] | Your leg comes in handy. | 你这脚还真方便啊 |
[1:01:23] | Cold noodles hit the spot in summer. | 夏天就是要吃面线 |
[1:01:25] | Yup. | 就是说啊 |
[1:01:49] | Why’d you put makeup on? | 怎么了? 还特地画了妆? |
[1:01:55] | The department store clerk recommended it. | 是在百货公司被人推销的 |
[1:02:03] | This, too. | 这也是 喂,妳… |
[1:02:09] | Hey, how did you afford it? | |
[1:02:11] | I just got fired. | 我被开除了 |
[1:02:15] | They found you out? | 被抓到了吗? |
[1:02:16] | Something like that. | 这个嘛…差不多啦 |
[1:02:23] | We could open another bar, together. | 那要不要再一起开店? |
[1:02:27] | Way downtown. | 开在西日暮里附近 |
[1:02:29] | If we hire Aki, we might do well. | 找亚纪来做应该有办法吧 |
[1:02:32] | No, you’re still looking good, you. | 不,妳也还行啊 |
[1:02:35] | If you wear makeup, like in the old days. | 就像以前一样化个妆的话 |
[1:02:41] | Here comes the rain, see? | 看吧,果然下了吧 |
[1:02:55] | I’m just so tired. | 总觉得…已经好累了 |
[1:03:11] | You got this too? | 这也是新买的吗? |
[1:03:15] | You can tell? | 看得出来啊? |
[1:03:18] | 1,980 yen. Looks more expensive, right? | 1980圆 看不出来这么便宜对吧? |
[1:03:23] | It looks great. | 品质很好呢 |
[1:04:08] | Hey, hey what, what… | 喂…怎么了? |
[1:04:11] | Oh, oh. | 喂… |
[1:04:21] | Oh, oh. | 喂… |
[1:04:30] | I can’t run any more. | 人家跑不动了 |
[1:04:38] | Does this mean thunder is coming? | 会打雷吗? |
[1:04:43] | Hurry! | 快点! |
[1:04:44] | There’ll be thunder, right? | 会打雷吧? |
[1:05:05] | What are you acting cool for? | 你耍什么帅啊 |
[1:05:10] | I did it. | 我做到了呢 |
[1:05:14] | Hey, I did it, right? | 做得挺好的,对吧? |
[1:05:17] | Yeah, well. | 算是吧 |
[1:05:22] | What’s with you, looking like you’re not totally satisfied. | 怎么?一脸还没满足的样子啊 |
[1:05:25] | I hardly broke a sweat. | 根本也没流多少汗啊 |
[1:05:28] | You’re a liar, you. | 少骗人了 |
[1:05:29] | Gimme. | 我也要 |
[1:05:45] | Another round? | 要再战一场吗? |
[1:05:46] | No, hey, how old do you think I am? | 不,我说妳啊,以为我几岁了? |
[1:05:50] | Let me bask in the afterglow a little longer. | 再让我沉浸在这余韵里一下吧 |
[1:05:53] | Your afterglow is a lot longer. You’re soaked in sweat. | 你的余韵比正式上场还久呢 好多汗 |
[1:06:01] | I did it, right? | 我做得很好,对吧? |
[1:06:11] | Hey, look, you’ve got leeks on your back. | 怪了,妳背上黏到葱了 |
[1:06:15] | What? | 什么? |
[1:06:18] | Where? | 哪里? |
[1:06:20] | Where? What? | 哪里?什么? |
[1:06:25] | Don’t, stop, that tickles. | 讨厌,别这样,很痒耶 黏了一大堆葱呢,瞧 |
[1:06:34] | Tastes salty, the leek. | 好咸,是盐味葱花呢 讨厌 |
[1:06:45] | Oh, they’re back. They’re home, home! | 回来了!他们回来了! |
[1:06:49] | We’re home! | 我们回来了! -我们回来了! |
[1:06:51] | Oh, you got caught in the rain! | 肯定被淋成落汤鸡了吧 快… |
[1:06:54] | We found a cicada grub. | 跟你说喔,我们找到蝉的幼虫了 |
[1:06:56] | What, a cicada, OK. | 这样啊,很好 |
[1:06:58] | I’m soaked. | 都湿透了 |
[1:07:00] | It just started pouring. | 突然就下大雨了 |
[1:07:02] | That’s right, pouring rain. All right, OK. | 对啊,下大雨 -大家都湿答答的了 好、来 |
[1:07:06] | Pouring rain! | 雨还真大呢 |
[1:07:07] | What were you doing? | 你们在做什么? |
[1:07:09] | Look, it’s raining, raining. | 就是…下雨了啊,下雨了 |
[1:07:11] | It poured. | 被淋成落汤鸡了 |
[1:07:13] | Take your cicada and go take a bath, a bath, go! | 好了,拿著蝉去浴室吧 快去浴室…很好 |
[1:07:18] | Make a hole in the center, and let’s… | 在这里面做出一个洞 然后再放进去,小小姐 放进去啰 看仔细啰 |
[1:07:22] | put it in there, young lady. | |
[1:07:25] | Here goes, yes, watch carefully. | |
[1:07:31] | How many kids? | 有小孩吗? |
[1:07:33] | – Three. – Three? | 三个 -三个? |
[1:07:35] | The daughter-in-law sweet talked her son, | 那媳妇一直给她儿子灌迷汤 |
[1:07:39] | and they moved out. | 所以就搬走了 |
[1:07:42] | Oh, yeah. That happens a lot. | 这样啊,常听到这种故事呢 |
[1:07:45] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[1:07:46] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回来 欢迎回来… -欢迎回来 |
[1:07:49] | – Did you get rained on? – I was fine. | 没被雨淋到吧? -嗯,我没事 |
[1:07:55] | – What? – Did something good happen? | 什么? -发生好事了吗? 嗯… |
[1:07:59] | I’ll tell you soon, Grandma. | 但下次再跟奶奶说 |
[1:08:01] | I see. | 是喔 |
[1:08:03] | I see, she says. | |
[1:08:04] | Was it a guy? | 是男人吗? |
[1:08:06] | That’s right! | 对啦 |
[1:08:08] | What kind of guy? | 什么?是怎样的男人? |
[1:08:10] | Just a regular customer where I work. | 就是普通客人,店里的 |
[1:08:13] | – What? – He was a customer. | 怎么了? -他以前也是客人 那我们一样呢 |
[1:08:17] | So, we’re the same. | |
[1:08:20] | Even if that’s the same… | 但这种事一样也没啥用 |
[1:08:22] | But it’s important. | 不,这很重要吧 |
[1:08:24] | What? | 又怎么了? |
[1:08:26] | Is he handsome? | 是帅哥吗? |
[1:08:28] | Yeah, you could say so. | 嗯…可以归类成帅哥 |
[1:08:29] | That’s different. | 这点就不一样了 |
[1:08:31] | It’s different. | 确实是不一样呢 |
[1:08:33] | So, what’s he like? | 他人怎么样? |
[1:08:35] | The quiet type. | 他比较沉默 |
[1:08:36] | The quiet type is good, the quiet types are… | 沉默是好事啊,沉默总比… |
[1:08:40] | Talkative men are no good, talkative men are bad! | 话多的可不行 爱说话的男人不行的 |
[1:08:44] | You calling me? | 有人叫我吗? |
[1:08:46] | – Not calling you! | – Not calling you! 没叫你 -没叫你 |
[1:08:49] | Here goes, here goes! | 要来啰 |
[1:08:51] | Here goes, blow! | 预备… |
[1:08:53] | It disappeared again! | 又消失了 |
[1:08:55] | Look! Look. | 看吧,看吧 瞧 |
[1:08:58] | – Where’d it go? – Look, where’d it go? | 跑去哪里了? -跑去哪里了呢? |
[1:09:01] | – Amazing, right? – It’s really gone. | 神奇吧? -去哪了呢? |
[1:09:02] | Where was it before? | 刚才是在哪里呢? |
[1:09:04] | – Where was it before? – Here. | 刚才是在哪? -这里 |
[1:09:05] | Maybe it’s here again? Maybe it’s here again, or here? | 说不定又是那里啊 还是在这里呢? |
[1:09:09] | No, no, it’s not there. | 才没有呢,不在这里 |
[1:09:11] | Where, where, what? Where, where. | 哪里?哪里? 什么?在哪里? |
[1:09:13] | Look, it’s gone! | 瞧,消失了吧 |
[1:09:16] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[1:09:17] | What are you doing! | 妳搞什么啊! 笨…笨蛋,快住手啦… |
[1:09:21] | Idiot! Cut it out, cut it out. | |
[1:09:24] | – That’s all? – No, no, no. | 就只是那样? -不是啦,不是 |
[1:09:25] | – That’s all. – No! | 就只是那样唷 -才不是呢 |
[1:09:27] | Ouch! | 什么嘛 -好烫! |
[1:09:29] | I had thought it was amazing. | 害我以为你真的很厉害 |
[1:09:31] | Don’t do that. | 妳搞什么嘛 |
[1:09:32] | All right, hey! | 好 |
[1:09:33] | I can do some of it, too. | 这样我也办得到啊 |
[1:09:35] | I’ll show you a more amazing trick. You’ll be shocked! | 要看看更厉害,的吗? 这次肯定会吓死你们的 |
[1:09:37] | – Bring the deck of cards. – I know that trick. | 去帮我拿卡片来 凛,去拿卡片来 -我知道这个 |
[1:09:40] | Don’t tell them, you dummy! | 别破梗啊,笨蛋 我跟你说 别说了,快坐好 |
[1:09:43] | Don’t get up! Do that over there. | 妳去旁边弄啦 |
[1:09:47] | Find it? | 找到了吗? |
[1:09:49] | – No. – Below the red one. | 没有 -在红色抽屉下面 |
[1:09:52] | Hey. | 呐 |
[1:09:55] | He said, “Don’t make your sister do it”. | 有人叫我「别让妹妹做那种事」 |
[1:09:57] | Do what? | 哪种事? |
[1:09:59] | This. | 这种事 |
[1:10:02] | Who did? | 谁跟你说的? |
[1:10:04] | The Yamatoya guy. | 大和屋的老爹 |
[1:10:06] | Of course, it’s still too early for Lin to… | 当然,凛做这个还太早了 |
[1:10:10] | Find it? | 找到了吗? |
[1:10:11] | I can’t. | 没找到 |
[1:10:14] | What are you doing? It shouldn’t be hard to find. | 搞什么啊,明明就有 就放在一看就知道的地方啊 不在那里吗? 明明就在这里啊 又抽中厉害的了 真是的 绝对是故意的啦 |
[1:10:40] | You old fart, you’ll catch a cold. | 臭老太婆,这样会感冒的 |
[1:10:47] | Oh, fireworks. | 在放烟火啊? |
[1:10:49] | On the Sumida River. | 想也知道是隅田川 |
[1:10:52] | In the old days, we went every year. | 以前每年都去的 |
[1:10:55] | After I got rained on one year, I stopped going. | 有次下了大雨,我就不再去了 |
[1:10:58] | Rain cancels fireworks. | 那样烟火肯定会取消的啊 |
[1:11:00] | Can’t see them, right? | 看不到吧? |
[1:11:01] | Sounds only. | 只听到声音 -看不到 |
[1:11:03] | Can’t see them. | 结束了吧 -什么嘛,只能听到声 |
[1:11:04] | It’s almost over. | |
[1:11:06] | The show’s over. | 差不多要结束了吧 |
[1:11:09] | All over? | 要结束了啊? |
[1:11:13] | That huge one. What’s it called? The Peony? | 那种大的…那种叫什么? 牡丹吗? |
[1:11:19] | The one that tumbles down is the Willow. | 会散落下来的是柳对吧? 是不是有一种叫绒球大丽花? 过来这边 |
[1:11:28] | See, look. | 看那里,快看 |
[1:11:30] | – I can’t see a thing. – Can’t see, but listen to it. | 什么都看不到啊 -看不到啊 虽然看不到,但可以听声音啊 根本什么都看不到 咚咚咚的 要结束了,跶跶跶的… |
[1:12:04] | What else? | 还有什么? |
[1:12:05] | A cloud that looks like a fish. | 还有云,像鱼一样 |
[1:12:08] | You’re right. | 真的呢 |
[1:12:10] | Does it look like a whale? | 看起来像鲸鱼呢 |
[1:12:11] | – A fish. – Is it? | 是鱼 -鱼 好热… 好热… 那是错觉 什么错觉? 脑袋的错觉? 不是啦,妳才被骗了呢 才不是呢 草莓真的有草莓味啊 |
[1:12:36] | Shota, hurry up and blow it up! | 对吧? -祥太,快点吹 那是谁告诉妳的? |
[1:12:45] | A huge wave! | 好太的浪!好大! |
[1:12:54] | Amazing. | 好猛 |
[1:12:57] | Shota, you like boobs? | 祥太 开始喜欢奶子了吗? |
[1:13:01] | Not especially. | 没有啊 |
[1:13:02] | Liar, I saw you looking. | 少骗人了,刚才明明一直盯著看 |
[1:13:05] | Why? | 干嘛啦 |
[1:13:06] | It’s all right. All men like boobs. | 没关系的,男人都爱奶子的 |
[1:13:11] | Your Daddy loves them, too. | 爸爸也最爱奶子了 |
[1:13:16] | Tell me. | 是那个吗? |
[1:13:18] | Are you getting big down there in the mornings? | 最近早上起来 这边会变大吧? |
[1:13:21] | Why? | 干嘛问这个啦 |
[1:13:24] | Right? | 对吧? |
[1:13:26] | Everybody does? | 大家都会这样吗? |
[1:13:27] | Everybody does. All men do. | 大家都会,男人都是这样的 |
[1:13:31] | Feel better? | 放心了吗? -嗯 |
[1:13:33] | I thought maybe I was sick. | 我还以为是生病了 |
[1:13:35] | You’re healthy! | 这是健康!这样啊 |
[1:13:37] | Great! | |
[1:13:46] | Feels good? | 舒服吗? 要来啰,很舒服吧 |
[1:13:56] | It’s cold! | 好冰! |
[1:14:02] | Say… | 呐 |
[1:14:04] | it’s just like I said, right? | 就跟我说的一样吧? |
[1:14:06] | It’s not going to last long. | 这种好景都不长久的啦 |
[1:14:09] | I know that. | 是这样没错啦… |
[1:14:13] | But sometimes, it’s better to choose your own family. | 但是…有时候没血缘关系 反倒还比较好啊 |
[1:14:17] | If only not to have expectations. | 这个嘛…别抱多余的期待就好 |
[1:14:22] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[1:14:27] | Lady, when I look closely, you’re a good-looking woman. | 妳啊,仔细一看还蛮漂亮的呢 |
[1:14:36] | What did you say? | 妳胡说什么啊? |
[1:14:38] | Your face. | 妳的脸 |
[1:14:46] | I’m off. | 我也过去一下 天啊,我这老人斑还真严重… |
[1:15:01] | Oh, look at all the age spots. | |
[1:15:22] | Thank you. | (谢谢) |
[1:15:34] | Watch out, Shota! | 小心,祥太 |
[1:15:40] | Watch out! | 不妙了 |
[1:15:42] | Hey, those… | 我说那个… |
[1:15:46] | That’s not a swimsuit, they’re underpants. | 根本不是泳裤,是内裤啊 |
[1:16:33] | What is it? | 干嘛?别突然开我的门啊 |
[1:16:35] | Don’t open it suddenly. | |
[1:16:38] | My tooth came out. | 我的牙齿掉了 |
[1:16:39] | Your tooth? | 啥? |
[1:16:58] | You say, “Please grow a strong tooth” and then you throw it. | 说「保佑我长出健康的牙齿」 然后再丢上去 |
[1:17:03] | Say, “Grow back in,” and throw it. | 说「保佑我长出新牙」 然后丢上去 |
[1:17:08] | Grandma. | 奶奶… |
[1:17:13] | Wake up. | 快醒醒… |
[1:17:15] | Wake up. | 快醒醒啊… |
[1:17:19] | Wake up. | 快醒醒啊… |
[1:17:23] | C’mon, wake up. | 呐…快醒醒… |
[1:17:29] | Hey, Grandma. | 奶奶 |
[1:17:31] | Grandma! | 奶奶 |
[1:17:33] | Oh, no, Aki! | 不好了 |
[1:17:34] | Get me the phone! | 亚纪,手机借我,手机 |
[1:17:38] | Move. | 给我看看 怎么办… |
[1:17:43] | – What the hell! – She’s dead. | 干嘛啦! -她死了 |
[1:17:46] | Look at her, she’s not coming back to life. | 你自己看,这根本活不过来了 |
[1:17:52] | We can’t call an ambulance here. | 你就叫救护车来试试看啊?笨蛋 |
[1:18:01] | There’s nothing we can do. | 这也没办法,每个人都会遇到的 |
[1:18:03] | We each get our turn. | |
[1:18:11] | What about a funeral? Or cremation? | 丧礼之类的要怎么办? 火葬场之类的… |
[1:18:14] | We don’t have money for that. | 我们没那种钱啊 |
[1:18:17] | But, you… | 但是… |
[1:18:21] | Let’s just stay by her side a little longer. | 再陪她一下吧 |
[1:18:24] | She gets lonely too, right? | 好吗?奶奶一定也很寂寞的 不,妳这是… |
[1:18:35] | What? No, you… | |
[1:18:37] | Lin, you… | 凛,小凛妳也不想 这么快跟奶奶分开吧? |
[1:18:40] | You don’t want to say goodbye to Grandma, do you? | |
[1:18:43] | No. | 嗯 |
[1:19:30] | Listen, this is a big secret. | 听好了,这可要保密喔 |
[1:19:34] | Grandma was never here. | 奶奶从一开始就不在 |
[1:19:37] | It’s been always five in our family. | 我们只有一家五口 |
[1:19:40] | Got it? | 知道了吗? |
[1:19:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:20:11] | I can’t believe we’re burying another one. | 没想到居然又得做这种事 |
[1:20:15] | But this is really different from that time. | 但跟那时状况很不一样了 |
[1:20:20] | You’re right. | 也对 |
[1:20:23] | Depending on how you think about, | 老太婆也是,换个想法来看 |
[1:20:28] | Grandma must be happy. | 或许也是很幸福的 |
[1:20:30] | Of course she is. | 这是当然的 |
[1:20:32] | So much better than dying alone. | 总比一个人孤独地死掉还好吧 |
[1:20:42] | There’s more. | 这里没冲干净 |
[1:20:57] | You know, when I die… | 要是我死掉的话… |
[1:20:59] | What? | 嗯?怎么样? |
[1:21:06] | Bury me under the pond in the yard. | 就帮我埋在庭院的池子下吧 |
[1:21:14] | That pond isn’t big enough. | 那池子可没这么大啊 |
[1:21:18] | You’re right. | 也对 来 |
[1:21:29] | Wait, you always walk out wet. Wipe your feet. | 你每次都湿答答地走出去 |
[1:21:32] | I know that. | 至少也擦个脚吧 -知道了啦 |
[1:22:02] | How much? | 多少? |
[1:22:04] | 116,000 yen. | 11万6千圆 |
[1:22:07] | Whose money? | 是谁的钱? |
[1:22:09] | It’s Grandma’s money. | 奶奶的 |
[1:22:12] | So, it’s not bad. | 那就不算做坏事了 |
[1:22:14] | It’s not bad. | 不是坏事啊 |
[1:22:19] | What about shoplifting? | 那偷东西呢? |
[1:22:22] | What does your father say? | 爸爸是怎么说的? |
[1:22:25] | Whatever’s in a store doesn’t belong to anyone yet. | 他说「放在店里的东西」 「还不算是任何人的东西」 |
[1:22:37] | Well, as long as the store doesn’t go bankrupt, it’s OK. | 总之,只要别把人家的店偷垮 就无所谓吧 |
[1:22:52] | Hello, young mother, croquettes for your son? | 这位妈妈,如何? 要不要买个可乐饼配晚餐? |
[1:22:58] | Do you like being called mother? | 被人叫妈妈很开心吗? |
[1:23:01] | By whom? | 被谁呢? |
[1:23:03] | By Lin. | 像是凛呢? |
[1:23:05] | I won’t know until she does. | 不听她叫叫看的话还不知道 |
[1:23:10] | Why do you ask me that? | 干嘛问这种事啊 |
[1:23:13] | Because he wants me to call him “Dad.” | 因为某人要我叫他爸爸啊 |
[1:23:19] | But you can’t. | 你叫不出口啊? |
[1:23:21] | No, not yet. | 嗯,还没办法 |
[1:23:27] | It’s really not a big deal. So, don’t worry about it. | 不过这真的没什么大不了的 不用勉强的 |
[1:23:33] | OK. | 嗯 |
[1:23:44] | What was that? | 刚才那是怎样 |
[1:23:48] | You try it. | 你试试看 |
[1:23:58] | Grandma’s amazing, | 奶奶还真厉害 |
[1:24:00] | she keeps helping us out even after she’s dead. | 到死都能派上用场啊 |
[1:24:03] | Well, the really helpful one is the old man. | 真要说的话 派上用场的是老头子才对 |
[1:24:11] | What can you see? | 可以看到什么呢? |
[1:24:14] | What? The ocean. | 嗯?大海 |
[1:24:18] | The universe. | 宇宙 |
[1:24:20] | Universe? | 宇宙? |
[1:24:22] | Found it! Found it! I knew she’d stashed some away! | 有了!老太婆果然藏起来了 |
[1:24:25] | With her dentures. | 在假牙的盒子里 -讨厌 |
[1:24:27] | For real? | 真的吗? |
[1:24:29] | There it is, amazing! | 好厉害,你还真清楚啊 |
[1:24:35] | It’s in there? It is. | 有吗?有了 |
[1:24:38] | – Wow, amazing! – 10, 11, 12. | 好猛 -11、12 |
[1:24:41] | 13, 14, 15! | |
[1:24:46] | Amazing! That’s 30,000 yen each. | 真厉害,全部都是各三万呢 |
[1:24:49] | Did Grandma have a scam going? | 老太婆该不会有在跟谁索财吧? |
[1:24:52] | Money is money. | 算了,别跟钱过不去了 |
[1:25:09] | Hey. | 呐 |
[1:25:10] | What? | 啊? |
[1:25:12] | Don’t these belong to someone? | 这不是别人的东西吗? |
[1:25:20] | So, what? | 所以呢? |
[1:25:25] | What? | 怎样? |
[1:25:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:25:34] | You want to try this, too? | 你要不要也试试? 要嘛?这个 |
[1:25:38] | Hey, hey! | 喂! |
[1:25:43] | In that case, hey… | 喂 不然你去楼梯那边把风好了 知道吗? 快快快… |
[1:25:46] | You be the lookout by the stairs, OK? | |
[1:26:11] | This is amazing. | 这还真猛啊 |
[1:26:17] | Back when… | 我那时… |
[1:26:20] | When you saved me… | 你救了我的那时候… -什么? |
[1:26:21] | What! | |
[1:26:23] | Were you trying to steal something from the car, too? | 那时你原本也是打算偷东西的吗? |
[1:26:27] | No, you dummy. | 笨蛋,才不是咧 |
[1:26:29] | That time, I was just trying to save you. | 那时我是单纯想帮你 |
[1:26:37] | Shoot! Hey! Come! | 什么嘛,快来吧 (大和屋) (丧中) |
[1:27:01] | “In mourning.” What does this mean? | …中 |
[1:27:16] | Day off? | 在放假吗? |
[1:27:18] | Did it go bankrupt? | 不知道是不是倒店了… |
[1:27:29] | Welcome! | 欢迎光临 |
[1:27:31] | You wait here. | 妳在这里等 |
[1:27:42] | Welcome! | 欢迎光临 |
[1:28:27] | Hey. | 喂 |
[1:28:36] | Hey! | 喂! |
[1:28:55] | Hey, you! | 等等,喂! |
[1:29:31] | Hey! | 喂! |
[1:29:59] | – Shibata Shota. | – Shibata Shota. 柴田祥太 -柴田祥太 |
[1:30:01] | How do you write that? | 好的,汉字是怎么写呢? |
[1:30:04] | The standard Shibata, like the ballplayer. | 就是常见的那个姓,柴田 巨人队的柴田 |
[1:30:06] | Like the ballplayer. | 巨人队的柴田,好 |
[1:30:07] | For “Sho,” the character with sheep | 祥是示再一个羊 示再一个羊… |
[1:30:10] | and for “ta,” the character for thick. | 太太的太 -太太的太 |
[1:30:13] | – How old is he? – Oh, wait. | 大约几岁呢? -啊,等等 |
[1:30:19] | He broke his leg, but he didn’t hit his head. | 脚受伤了,但头没事 不好意思 是祥太小弟弟的妈妈吗? |
[1:30:22] | Excuse me, are you Shota’s mother? | |
[1:30:25] | Yes. | 是 那么请两位跟我一起去署里一趟 |
[1:30:26] | You’ll need to come with us to the police precinct. | 那么请两位跟我一起去署里一趟 |
[1:30:28] | Oh, I just came to get him. | 我们是打算先来接他的 |
[1:30:31] | I left my other child at home. | 我还有其他孩子在家 如果要住院的话还要准备一些东西 不好意思… -我们马上回来 |
[1:30:33] | We have to get his insurance card and things. | |
[1:30:35] | – We’ll be right back. – I’m sorry, our other child… | 因为我是丢下其他孩子跑来的 |
[1:30:38] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 不好意思,对不起,真的很抱歉 |
[1:30:45] | Listen. | 来 |
[1:30:46] | – Give me that. – No. | 这给我 -不要 |
[1:30:48] | – Why not? – No! | 为什么? -我不要! |
[1:30:52] | OK, that’s OK. | 知道了,别管了 那就算了,没差 |
[1:30:55] | Listen, if they ask your name, you tell them it’s Lin. | 听好了,如果人家问妳名字 记得要说妳叫凛 |
[1:30:58] | And if they ask you about Grandma, | 还有,被问起奶奶的事就说不知道 |
[1:30:59] | tell them you don’t know her. | |
[1:31:00] | What about Brother? | 哥哥呢? |
[1:31:02] | Shota? We’ll go get him later. | 祥太啊?待会再去接他 |
[1:31:04] | That’s right. They’ll feed him at the hospital. | 也对,在医院应该不怕没饭吃 |
[1:31:07] | Let’s put Lin’s shoes on here. | 凛能在这里穿鞋吗? |
[1:31:09] | Don’t bother. | 没关系啦,别管了 |
[1:31:39] | Wow, what a pretty color. | 哇,颜色好漂亮呢 |
[1:31:45] | So, it was a beautiful day. | 这天天气很好啊? |
[1:31:47] | Amazing. | 好棒呢 |
[1:31:53] | Juri. | 树里 |
[1:31:56] | How many of you went to the beach? | 你们是几个人去海边的呢? |
[1:32:01] | Five people. | 五个人 |
[1:32:02] | – Five people. | – Five people. 五个人啊 -五个人 |
[1:32:05] | What were you doing at the beach? | 玩了些什么呢? |
[1:32:07] | Jumping. | 跳来跳去远 |
[1:32:08] | Jumping? | 跳来跳去啊? |
[1:32:13] | Was your grandma with you then? | 这时奶奶在吗? |
[1:32:24] | Where were you living? | 你都在哪里生活呢? |
[1:32:29] | In a car. | 在车子里 |
[1:32:32] | In a car? | 在车子里? |
[1:32:34] | All alone? | 一个人吗? |
[1:32:36] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[1:32:41] | Are you covering up for someone? | 你是不是在保护谁呢? |
[1:32:48] | When we got to the house, | 那些人啊… |
[1:32:50] | they were all | 在我们到那个家的时候 |
[1:32:53] | packing their things up and trying to run away, | 正打包行李打算一起逃呢 |
[1:32:58] | abandoning you. | 把你丢在这里 |
[1:33:01] | A real family would never treat you like that. | 真正的家人不会这么做吧? |
[1:33:17] | The man’s real name is Enoki Shota, | 男方的本名叫榎胜太 |
[1:33:19] | the woman is Tanabe Yuko. | 女方本名叫田边由布子 |
[1:33:26] | They had killed someone? | 他们…杀了人吗? |
[1:33:30] | Her previous husband. | 是女方的前夫 |
[1:33:33] | Stabbed him, killed him and buried him. | 他们刺杀对方,把尸体埋了起来 |
[1:33:36] | Tangled up in a crime of passion. | 看来是出于情感纠葛 |
[1:33:42] | That’s how those two… | 那两人是这样的关系 |
[1:33:44] | are connected. | |
[1:33:49] | That was self-defense, right? | 那应该算正当防卫吧 |
[1:33:53] | If we hadn’t killed him, he would’ve killed us both. | 要是不杀了他,就是我们被杀了 |
[1:33:58] | Well, that’s how the judge ruled. | 以判决来说是这样没错 |
[1:34:03] | And what does that have to do with this situation? | 那和这次的事件有什么关系吗? |
[1:34:08] | No, it wasn’t a kidnapping. | 不,那不是诱拐 我们看她饿肚子 |
[1:34:11] | She looked like she was starving, | |
[1:34:14] | so Nobuyo brought her home. | 信代就把她带回来了… |
[1:34:18] | And the girl was happy to come with her. | 但我们没有强迫她… |
[1:34:22] | When was that? | 那是何时的事? |
[1:34:25] | Last February. | 今年二月 |
[1:34:28] | That’s what we call kidnapping. | 这就叫做诱拐 |
[1:34:31] | That’s what I told her too, | 不,我原本也是这样说的 |
[1:34:35] | but she said… | 但那家伙说… |
[1:34:37] | we weren’t demanding a ransom, | 我们没要赎金什么的,所以不算 |
[1:34:40] | so we were protecting her. | 只是暂时收容她而已 |
[1:34:44] | Thank you for coming. | 北条先生,谢谢你来 |
[1:34:48] | How is Juri doing? | 树里状况如何? |
[1:34:50] | Yes. | 是… |
[1:34:51] | I guess she was relieved. She fell fast asleep. | 不知道是不是放下心来了 昨天睡得很熟 |
[1:34:56] | Nozomi, what did Juri eat yesterday? | 希太太,树里昨天吃了什么呢? |
[1:35:01] | Her favorite, omelet with rice. | 吃了她最喜欢的蛋包饭… |
[1:35:03] | You cooked it for your daughter? | 是妈妈您做的吗? |
[1:35:05] | Yes, I cooked it. | 是…是我做的 为何两个月都没报案协寻呢? 我们以为犯人会联络… |
[1:35:18] | That’s because… | 那是因为… |
[1:35:20] | Grandma asked me to move in with her. | 奶奶要我跟她一起住 |
[1:35:28] | But that wasn’t out of kindness. | 但那不能算是出于善意吧? |
[1:35:36] | She was getting money from the family | 毕竟她都有在跟 夺走自己丈夫的家族拿钱 |
[1:35:39] | that stole her husband. | |
[1:35:46] | Money? | 拿钱?是我父母给的? |
[1:35:48] | From my parents? | |
[1:35:51] | They paid her every time she visited. | 似乎是呢,每次她去拜访都会拿钱 |
[1:35:56] | What? So, my parents knew that I was living with her? | 我父母…知道我跟奶奶住一起吗? |
[1:36:03] | Your parents say they didn’t know, but… | 妳父母说他们不知道 |
[1:36:24] | So, Grandma… | 所以奶奶… |
[1:36:28] | only wanted their money? | 就只是为了钱吗? |
[1:36:33] | Not me. | 不是为了我… |
[1:36:41] | Where is your grandma now? | 奶奶现在…在哪里呢? |
[1:36:51] | We’re outside the house where Shibata Hatsue was discovered. | 好的,这里就是柴田初枝太太 遗体被发现的住宅 |
[1:36:55] | Several weeks have passed since she died, | 遗体推测已死数周 |
[1:36:58] | and the police are investigating, | 警方不排除 初枝太太是遭杀害的可能性 |
[1:37:00] | including the possibility of murder. | 将继续进行调查 |
[1:37:03] | What the people who pretended to be her family | 装成她家人的人们 到底为何聚集在这个家 目前都还是一个谜 |
[1:37:07] | were doing in this house remains shrouded in mystery. | |
[1:37:15] | So, you say you did it all by yourself? | 妳的意思是全部都是妳一个人做的? |
[1:37:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:37:24] | The digging and the burying. | 挖土埋尸的都是妳? |
[1:37:29] | That’s right. | 对,全都是我做的 |
[1:37:31] | I did it all myself. | |
[1:37:34] | Corpse disposal carries a heavy sentence. | 遗弃尸体是重罪 |
[1:37:38] | Do you understand? | 妳明白吗? |
[1:37:41] | I didn’t throw her away. | 我没遗弃她 |
[1:37:45] | Yes, you did. | 但明明就是啊 |
[1:37:46] | I didn’t throw her away. | 我没遗弃她 |
[1:37:52] | I found her. | 是我找到了她 |
[1:37:57] | Someone threw her away and I found her. | 是我找到被别人遗弃的她 |
[1:38:05] | It was someone else who threw her away. | 遗弃她的应该是别人吧 |
[1:38:12] | Didn’t you feel guilty | 叫孩子去偷东西 |
[1:38:14] | making children shoplift? | 你不觉得羞愧吗? |
[1:38:22] | I… | 我… |
[1:38:25] | don’t know anything else to teach them. | 没有其他东西能教他了 |
[1:38:33] | But still… | 就算这样也… |
[1:38:38] | Why did you name the boy Shota? | 为何给那个男孩取名叫祥太呢? |
[1:38:45] | That’s your real name, right? | 这发音跟你的本名一样吧 |
[1:39:10] | Is it an apartment? | 是公寓吗? |
[1:39:12] | A two-story house. | 是有两层楼的独栋住宅 |
[1:39:18] | You’ll live there with six other children. | 听说你会在那边 跟其他六个孩子一起住呢 |
[1:39:23] | – Just with other kids? – Yes. | 都是小孩吗? -对 |
[1:39:27] | You could commute to school from there, Shota. | 祥太你可以从那里去上学 |
[1:39:35] | I thought only kids who can’t study at home go to school. | 不是没办法在家好好学习的家伙 才需要去学校吗? |
[1:39:44] | There are some things | 有些事是在家学不到的 |
[1:39:46] | you can’t study at home. | |
[1:39:49] | Like what? | 像是什么事呢? |
[1:39:55] | Meeting people. | 像是一些邂逅吧… |
[1:39:57] | Making new friends. | 认识新朋友之类的 |
[1:40:02] | How is Lin doing? | 凛怎么样了呢? |
[1:40:10] | She went back to her family. | 回到她原本的家人身边了 |
[1:40:13] | Her real family? | 她真正的家人吗? |
[1:40:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:40:22] | Shota, if you, too… | 祥太你也一样,如果想要的话… |
[1:40:27] | But I don’t remember anything. | 我不记得了,什么都不记得 |
[1:41:08] | You know, this… | 跟妳说唷,这个啊… 我很忙,妳先闪边去 |
[1:41:09] | Listen, I’m busy. Go away. | |
[1:41:18] | That hurts. | 好痛 |
[1:41:21] | I told you not to touch me. | 就叫妳别碰这边了 |
[1:41:24] | Just go away. | 去旁边啦,真是的… |
[1:41:32] | Say you’re sorry. | 怎么没说「对不起」? |
[1:41:37] | Say you’re sorry. | 「对不起」呢? |
[1:41:51] | Juri… | 树里 |
[1:41:54] | I’ll buy you new clothes, so come over here. | 我会买漂亮衣服给妳的 过来这边吧 |
[1:42:01] | Why not? Come here. | 为什么?来嘛 |
[1:42:10] | Lin said she wanted to go back? | 是凛说想回去吗? |
[1:42:13] | Yes, Juri is her name. | 是的,是树里才对 |
[1:42:18] | No, she would never say that. | 那孩子不可能那样说的 |
[1:42:24] | Children need their mothers. | 孩子啊…都是需要母亲的 |
[1:42:33] | That’s just what mothers imagine. | 那只是母亲的一厢情愿吧 嗯? |
[1:42:43] | Giving birth automatically makes you a mother? | 生了小孩,就当得了母亲吗? |
[1:42:49] | You can’t become a mother unless you do. | 但不生小孩是无法当母亲的吧? |
[1:42:56] | I understand it’s tough for you that can’t give birth. | 我明白妳无法生小孩心里很痛苦 |
[1:43:01] | Were you jealous? | 很羡慕吗?所以才诱拐小孩吗? |
[1:43:03] | Is that why you kidnapped her? | |
[1:43:12] | Maybe. | 也对… |
[1:43:16] | Maybe I hated her, my mother. | 或许我确实很恨吧,恨我的母亲 |
[1:43:22] | What did the two children | 那两个孩子是怎么叫妳的? |
[1:43:25] | call you? | |
[1:43:35] | Mommy? | 「妈妈」? |
[1:43:37] | Mother? | 还是「母亲」? |
[1:44:18] | I wonder… | 是怎么叫的呢… |
[1:44:40] | I wonder… | 是怎么叫的呢? |
[1:45:58] | There are two types of lures. | 假饵有两种 |
[1:46:01] | There are soft lures, made of rubber. | 软体饵是用橡胶做的 |
[1:46:04] | They look like small fish or worms, | 据说是故意做成小鱼,或是那个… 蚯蚓? |
[1:46:08] | to catch other fish, they say. | 故意做得像那样,好让鱼上钩 |
[1:46:12] | And the other type… | 还有另一种… 那个是叫…硬饵 就叫硬饵 |
[1:46:16] | is the hard lure, it’s called the hard lure. | |
[1:46:21] | They’re made from wood or plastic, | 是用木头或塑胶做的 |
[1:46:25] | and they’re used to catch big fish and things like that. | 那个…是用来钓大鱼的 是喔… |
[1:46:32] | Where did you learn all that? | 你是在哪里学到的? |
[1:46:36] | It was in a book. | 书上有写 |
[1:46:37] | In a book. | 是喔…书上有写啊… |
[1:46:44] | I’m sorry, you’re doing my time, too. | 抱歉,连我的份都一起扛了… |
[1:46:46] | You’ve got a record. | 谁叫你有前科呢 |
[1:46:50] | You wouldn’t get away with just five years. | 如果被判肯定要蹲五年以上的 |
[1:46:53] | But you… | 但是… |
[1:46:55] | I had such a good time, | 我很开心的 |
[1:46:59] | this is nothing, really. | 对我来说算是求之不得了呢 |
[1:47:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:47:07] | It’s because I got caught. | 都是因为我被抓到… |
[1:47:12] | Don’t worry about it. Things don’t always work out. | 没关系的 总不可能每次都这么顺利啊 |
[1:47:16] | Right? | 对吧? |
[1:47:18] | How is the facility? | 机构里状况如何? |
[1:47:21] | Are you going to school every day? | 有好好上学吗? |
[1:47:23] | Yes, I got 8th place in my Japanese test. | 嗯,我国语考第八名 |
[1:47:28] | You’re smart, Shota, right? | 祥太脑袋很好的呢 |
[1:47:32] | Did you cut your hair? | 呐,剪头发了吗? 嗯 |
[1:47:36] | You look good, let’s see. | 挺好的嘛,让我看看 |
[1:47:38] | He looks good, right? | 这样挺不错的吧? |
[1:47:40] | You look cute, cute. | 真可爱 -清爽多了对吧? |
[1:47:43] | Doesn’t he look handsome? | 剪这样看起来俐落多了 |
[1:47:47] | You look sweet. | 真可爱呢 |
[1:47:53] | Shota. | 祥太 |
[1:47:55] | Listen… | 那个… |
[1:47:57] | We found you… | 我们是在… |
[1:48:00] | at the pachinko parlor. | 松户的小钢珠店捡到你的 -喂 |
[1:48:03] | The pachinko parlor in Matsudo. | 松户的小钢珠店 |
[1:48:05] | The car was a red Toyota Vitz. | 车是一台红色的vitz |
[1:48:10] | The license plate was Narashino. | 车牌是习志野 |
[1:48:15] | Hey. | 喂… |
[1:48:18] | If you really want to, | 只要你有心,就能找到真正的爸妈 |
[1:48:20] | you can find your real mom and dad. | |
[1:48:26] | Hey, you. | 我说妳… |
[1:48:29] | Did you tell me to bring Shota here so you could tell him that? | 就是为了说这些 才叫我带祥太来的吗? |
[1:48:32] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:48:37] | You know it, too. | 你也早就知道了吧 |
[1:48:41] | We’re not good enough for him. | 我们对这孩子来说是不够的 |
[1:49:00] | I’m done. | 我好了 -喂… |
[1:49:05] | Hey. | 喂… |
[1:49:10] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:49:13] | Hey. | 喂… |
[1:49:27] | Wow, amazing! | 哇,真厉害 我泡我泡… |
[1:49:40] | So tasty, a super combo. | 真好吃,这样吃特别好吃呢 |
[1:49:44] | Right? | 对吧? |
[1:49:47] | Who taught you this? | 这是谁教你的? |
[1:49:54] | Me? | 是我啊? |
[1:50:01] | Do you live here all alone? | 呐,你一个人住在这里吗? |
[1:50:07] | It’s tiny | 这里虽然小,但浴室是全新的 |
[1:50:10] | but the bath is brand new. | |
[1:50:13] | Want a bath later? | 待会要泡一下吗? |
[1:50:17] | I’m not sure. | 怎么办呢… |
[1:50:19] | You’re more than welcome to. | 什么嘛,别跟我客气啊 |
[1:50:22] | The bath is super clean. | 那浴室可是很干净的呢 |
[1:50:25] | Maybe I’ll spend the night here. | 我今晚就住下来吧 |
[1:50:29] | But won’t they get mad at you? | 那样不会被骂吗? |
[1:50:34] | No different if I go back now. | 现在回去也一样会被骂啊 |
[1:50:38] | Right. | 也对 |
[1:50:56] | Hey, Shota. | 喂,祥太 |
[1:50:58] | Shota! | 祥太 |
[1:51:00] | Come out here. | 快来看看 |
[1:51:08] | The snow’s piling up. | 积了很多雪呢 |
[1:51:15] | Hey, be careful. | 小心喔 |
[1:51:26] | Let’s make a snowman! | 来堆雪人吧! 好 |
[1:52:29] | Tomorrow, you go home, right? | 明天就要回去了吧 |
[1:52:34] | Yup. | 嗯 |
[1:52:36] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[1:52:42] | Say… | 呐 |
[1:52:46] | Did you try to run away without me? | 你们本来想丢下我,自己逃走吗? |
[1:53:02] | Yeah. | 嗯… |
[1:53:06] | It’s true. | 确实有打算逃走 |
[1:53:10] | But we got caught, first. | 但在那之前就被抓住了 |
[1:53:15] | I see. | 这样啊… |
[1:53:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 嗯 |
[1:53:29] | From now on… | 爸爸啊… |
[1:53:33] | I’m not your dad. | 要恢复大叔的身份了 |
[1:53:47] | Yup. | 嗯 |
[1:54:11] | You tell them you’re sorry. | 要好好道歉喔 嗯 |
[1:54:16] | Tell them I made you spend the night. | 就说是大叔我强迫你留下来的 |
[1:54:20] | Right, I’ll do that. | 嗯…我会这么说的 |
[1:54:26] | I’m sorry, I can’t see you. | 抱歉,大叔我已经… |
[1:54:29] | I got caught. | 我是故意被抓住的 |
[1:54:32] | I got caught on purpose. | 我是故意被抓的 |
[1:54:41] | I see. | 这样啊… |
[1:54:56] | Hey, Shota. | 喂,一祥太 |
[1:55:15] | Shota! Shota! | 祥太!祥太! 祥太! |
[1:55:50] | Dad. | (爸爸) |
[1:55:58] | One… Two… | 一…二… |
[1:56:02] | Buckle my shoe | |
[1:56:06] | Three, four, knock at the door | |
[1:56:11] | Five, six, pick up sticks | |
[1:56:16] | Seven, eight, lay them straight | |
[1:56:20] | Nine, ten, a big fat hen | |
[1:56:24] | One, two… |